PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128

TwistedBrother
01-24-10, 19:05
Wow, heard a little noise before that these girls might BB, but not like this

Linda = old lady, mid-forties. SUPER nice, always smiling. Can squeeze hwr vagina to make you fucking crazy! Bareback optional. Rimming. Prefers doggie and mish.

Tutu = young, 20-25. Natural C+. The breasts. Little chunky, not fat. Super pretty face. Compared to Linda, she is a bit mechanical. Bareback optional. Rimming. Prefers cowgirl and doggie.

Won/One/Shampoo = late 20's, early 30's. Fake C+ breasts. She can sleepwalk thru an hour and make you cry with pleasure. Best in my opinion. Bareback optional. Rimming. Will swing from the ceiling if you want.

I don't use the table shower in the winter, just too chilly.

Member #4967
01-25-10, 22:51
Stopped at DT on sunday and tried the "new girl". Jackies usually my choice but thought somethin new mite be good. Very pretty face but a bit thick so opted for massage and HE good skills but if i wanted more I'd stick to Jackie. Best part of DT that keeps me comeing back is the steam sauna, only place besides Ballys where you can get a good steam.

M-1 has younger girls but every time i'm there visits cut short by the shear volume of customers. Last time wasn't much over half hour due to 5 customers that stopped by at the same time even tho I'd paid for hour. Also not even a dry sauna so i really don't even enjoy the shower since you freeze your nuts off after comeing out. The girls there services are great, tho the lack of condom usage bothers me a bit, had to ask for one last time.

TwistedBrother
01-26-10, 00:01
Makes you wonder how much of our cum is mixing together in these girls ... gives new meaning to sloppy seconds. Just gotta block it out, though, and focus ... focus ... ;)

Jooop
01-26-10, 06:03
Stopped at DT on sunday and tried the "new girl". Jackies usually my choice but thought somethin new mite be good. Very pretty face but a bit thick so opted for massage and HE good skills but if i wanted more I'd stick to Jackie. Best part of DT that keeps me comeing back is the steam sauna, only place besides Ballys where you can get a good steam.

M-1 has younger girls but every time i'm there visits cut short by the shear volume of customers. Last time wasn't much over half hour due to 5 customers that stopped by at the same time even tho I'd paid for hour. Also not even a dry sauna so i really don't even enjoy the shower since you freeze your nuts off after comeing out. The girls there services are great, tho the lack of condom usage bothers me a bit, had to ask for one last time.Keep the world safe.

Ask at all times.

Govman
01-26-10, 18:29
I went to M-1 Monday around 4:30. I don't think there were any other clients in there the whole time I was there. Mamasan (the youngest I have ever seen) met me at the door. Of course she asked me if this has been there before which I lied and said yes. She gave me the "deer in the headlights look" and asked me other questions checking to see if I am telling the truth. Guys. Koreans have a very good memory. If you been there before, they know. Anyway she bought me to a room and had me undress in front of her. I never did that in front of mamasan. She asked me for money. I normally pay 3 Jackson's for the house fee, but she wanted 4. I told her I wanted Shampoo. She asked me what she looked like, again checking to see if I am lying. Any way shampoo came in and takes me for a TS. Yes the room is cold, but the water is warm. She does like to pay special attention to the poop shoot. After the TS she brought me back to the room. I noticed that my pants were rearranged. While in the TS I heard a door open and shut, so I think Mamasan was checking my wallet for IDs. Shampoo was dressed in a sweat suit and continued to ask me questions. After a short massage, paying close attention to the caboose, she noticed that I have activated my launch sequence. She left the room and mamasan came back in. She gave me the third degree, and said "please don't lie to me". I came clean and told her that it is my first time here, but I been to many AMPs in DC and I know the routine. She told me she used to live in Fairfax and knows about the DC AMPs. She said first timers normally get only a massage. But since I came clean and since I convinced her that I was not LE she took my money and sent Shampoo back in wearing a Teddy. She went directly to work on me. She put a little balled up tissue on the table that caught my eye. It fell off the table a few seconds later. She started looking for it on the table, but I didn't tell her what happened to it. I think it had some oil or lotion on it that she wanted to use to stick her finger where no man has gone before. Anyways she started to give me a BBBJ. She likes to use a lot of saliva to make it very wet Oh yea! She asked me if she can go cowgirl. When I noticed that she had no condom, I told her just to finish me off with a BBBJ. It didn't take long before I let go. Now this is a first BBBJCIM. I had a similar experience in L. A but after my first spasm, that one took it out and used paper towels. Shampoo took it all in. What a trooper.

If I'm ever back in Detroit, I will go back again and won't have to lie.

Grjohn
01-26-10, 22:54
I tried out the Asian Touch massage parlor on Gratiot near 12 mile last week. Got a great half hour massage by a nice looking Asian girl, late 20's maybe, hard to tell. No extras were offered or even hinted at. The towel came off my butt when she was doing my glutes (very thoroughly, by the way) but otherwise I was draped the entire time. On the flip I tried to move the towel down but she pulled it back up firmly. She even massaged me through the towel at the end. That's a new one for me.

Massage 10

Extras 0

Friendly chit-chat 0

Recommend? Only if you want a good massage and nothing else

John

Member #4085
01-27-10, 16:59
I tried out the Asian Touch massage parlor on Gratiot near 12 mile last week. Got a great half hour massage by a nice looking Asian girl, late 20's maybe, hard to tell. No extras were offered or even hinted at. The towel came off my butt when she was doing my glutes (very thoroughly, by the way) but otherwise I was draped the entire time. On the flip I tried to move the towel down but she pulled it back up firmly. She even massaged me through the towel at the end. That's a new one for me.

Massage 10

Extras 0

Friendly chit-chat 0

Recommend? Only if you want a good massage and nothing else

JohnBixia is strictly business. Period! You will never get any extra's there no matter how often you go or how much you spend. If you want to "get off" I would stick to the tried and true AMP, npt a business set up for Therapeutic massage.

Govman
01-27-10, 20:08
I decided to goback to M-1 around 4:00 today after a few days rest. Mamasan rembered me from Monday. She asked me who I wanted so I said Shampoo. She told me Shampoo was off today, so I can have someone else. I was a little disappointed that she sent in Tu Tu. Tu Tu is So So. I little large for a korean. I didn't go for a TS because I took a shower before I went. She bypassed the massage and went right for a BBBJ. Even though she is big and she has a big head, she does have a cute face. Her BBBJ skills are not as good as shampoo's, mechanical as stated below in one of the other posts. She does not like to use her hands either. I really didn't bother to touch her which I think bothered her. Anyway, another BBBJCIM keeping it in there a while. We had a lot of time left so she gave me a massage. I asked her for another BBBJ since we had time. She really didn't work that hard at it. I didn't feel like going to the end, so I told her to stop. I was disappointed with the visit this time and she knew it. I felt kind of sorry for her. I think mamasan pushes her on clients to give her some business. I was there for one hour and the door bell rang once.

Grjohn
01-29-10, 10:20
Bixia is strictly business. Period! You will never get any extra's there no matter how often you go or how much you spend. If you want to "get off" I would stick to the tried and true AMP, npt a business set up for Therapeutic massage.I actually enjoy just a good massage, but I expect at least pleasant conversation, I got none from Bixia. I try the "legit" business on occasion and have actually gotten lucky a couple times, but she made it pretty clear it's not happening here. The tried and true AMPs are too easy, I like the hunt.

John

Brian Thomas
01-31-10, 19:48
I actually enjoy just a good massage, but I expect at least pleasant conversation, I got none from Bixia. I try the "legit" business on occasion and have actually gotten lucky a couple times, but she made it pretty clear it's not happening here. The tried and true AMPs are too easy, I like the hunt.

JohnI like going to her every once in a while. She and I usually engage in pleasant conversation, but it took a few times of me going before she opened up. She spends a lot of time rubbing the glutes and inner thighs. Sometimes 1 hour of having someone rub that area is "Almost" as good as a HE.

She is very friendly with me. No HE, but a good hour massage for $60.

JPhoto
02-01-10, 01:39
I dreamt that I visited the Magic Spa a couple times recently and had Leah for my massuese. Both visits started off very good and then became rather rushed when other customers came and evidently requested Leah or they were just short on available massueses.

Smokey03
02-02-10, 15:04
Jphoto just read your post sorry you got cut short.

I have not been to Magic for some time and am wondering what kind of talent is there now. Can anyone give a description of Leah or any other attendant that is currently working there. Who provides the best service, looks the best and will make me leave with the biggest smile?

If anyone has info on DT that would be great also.

I am starting to suffer M1 burn out due to the lack of rotation in the talent. They use to be good and would have a new face every month or so. But it has been a long time.

Thanks for any info.

Boredndearborn
02-04-10, 09:39
Has anyone visited Sarah Sinn?

She advertises quite heavily on CL and BP.

Just wondering if any extras are available.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-sarah-24/2322267

Gcd02
02-04-10, 14:31
I thought about it. Her and her bf post on craigslist mw4mw, but my spider sense tells me that this is just a topless massage if you throw down the extra 20. But money talks. I'm also interesting if anyone's every tried.

Gcd02
02-04-10, 14:45
I thought about it. Her and her bf post on craigslist mw4mw, but my spider sense tells me that this is just a topless massage if you throw down the extra 20. But money talks. I'm also interesting if anyone's every tried.

Brian Thomas
02-04-10, 14:49

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-sarah-24/2322267From reports on other sites.

It's just a massage and HE. I believe you can let your hands wander, but YMMV.

Don't think FS or anything else is available.

Eq Twink
02-06-10, 12:36
Jphoto just read your post sorry you got cut short.

I have not been to Magic for some time and am wondering what kind of talent is there now. Can anyone give a description of Leah or any other attendant that is currently working there. Who provides the best service, looks the best and will make me leave with the biggest smile?

If anyone has info on DT that would be great also.

I am starting to suffer M1 burn out due to the lack of rotation in the talent. They use to be good and would have a new face every month or so. But it has been a long time.

Thanks for any info.I haven't been to either Magic or DT in a while but as a general rule the girls at Magic are older than M1 and the providers at DT are older than those at Magic. DT are 40's - 50's, Magic can pass for 30's-40's.

Detroit Brian
02-11-10, 12:54
Long time M-1 customer - just found this board and I love all the information,

First, BBBJCIM, and BBFSCIP are available with all three girls who work there now. Which is exactly why you shouldn't do it, especially BBFS. By doing that, you would be playing Russian Roulette. I've also been offered BB greek with Tutu. I always get a bodyslide with my TS, and I have to be so careful that my dick doesn't slide in - because every girl there would let it happen.

Here's why the girls are open to BB (most of this info came from a girl who left a year or so ago - Candy - who spoke decent english): first, they are stupid about STD's, and feel like if they wash really good afterwards, that there is no problem. Second, they never know what you pay the Mamasan. If you give the Mamasan (either one) $.6 or more total upfront, she gives the girl a raincoat. If it is less than that, (or maybe $.4 if you are a longtime customer), she doesn't give out a raincoat. If the girl receives a raincoat, no problem. However, if she doesn't, she still wants to please the man (part of their culture) and almost every guy tries to push the envelope to get more extras. Plus, if they give up the pussy, they know you will probably cum quicker and they will turn customers quicker and get kudos from mamasan. These girls are also afraid that mamasan forgets to give raincoats to guys who have paid for them, and if they have to go back to her and ask for one, she RIPS them a new a-hole! They fear her (especially the older one), so when the guy asks for more, they would rather just give it up BB than get into trouble with mamasan.

Here is the piece of information that I reluctantly give up, but I know that not everyone who goes there reads this board. If you are a regular, and both mamasans know you, here's what you have to do: stop at one of those party stores on Telegraph, buy a single raincoat from behind the counter for a dollar, and take it with you to M-1. When mamasan takes you back to the room, give her $ only - no more than that! Tell her you want "choking the chicken" only today (use those words, because that's how they refer to it) and move your hand in that motion. Ask for the girl you want (all 3 are cool with this). When she leaves and it is time for you to undress, move the raincoat from your pocket to under the pillow and sheet on the table (because sometimes I think mamasan check your pockets when you're in the TS). Take the TS, and when you get back to the room, after a bit of massaging, etc, pull out the raincoat. I promise the girls are cool with this. It doesn't hurt to make a "shh" sign and point at the door as if to reference mamasan. Then put your raincoat on and go nuts. They will want to take the raincoat when you're done, especially Won, and it is okay if they do because they dispose of it very discreetly. If you want to take it with you, insist, and wrap it up in tissues and put it in your pocket. When you're done, everything is like normal, and you've saved yourself a ton of money.

Be safe out there, and don't screw this up! Do it just like I said and you won't have any problems.

Thanks for all the great reports.

TwistedBrother
02-12-10, 02:51
I guess I can't believe these girls would be consistently happy with HJ tippage for FS performance.

First, BBBJCIM, and BBFSCIP are available with all three girls who work there now. Which is exactly why you shouldn't do it, especially BBFS. By doing that, you would be playing Russian Roulette. I've also been offered BB greek with Tutu. I always get a bodyslide with my TS, and I have to be so careful that my dick doesn't slide in - because every girl there would let it happen.

Here's why the girls are open to BB (most of this info came from a girl who left a year or so ago - Candy - who spoke decent english): first, they are stupid about STD's, and feel like if they wash really good afterwards, that there is no problem. Second, they never know what you pay the Mamasan. If you give the Mamasan (either one) $.6 or more total upfront, she gives the girl a raincoat. If it is less than that, (or maybe $.4 if you are a longtime customer), she doesn't give out a raincoat. If the girl receives a raincoat, no problem. However, if she doesn't, she still wants to please the man (part of their culture) and almost every guy tries to push the envelope to get more extras. Plus, if they give up the pussy, they know you will probably cum quicker and they will turn customers quicker and get kudos from mamasan. These girls are also afraid that mamasan forgets to give raincoats to guys who have paid for them, and if they have to go back to her and ask for one, she RIPS them a new a-hole! They fear her (especially the older one), so when the guy asks for more, they would rather just give it up BB than get into trouble with mamasan.

Here is the piece of information that I reluctantly give up, but I know that not everyone who goes there reads this board. If you are a regular, and both mamasans know you, here's what you have to do: stop at one of those party stores on Telegraph, buy a single raincoat from behind the counter for a dollar, and take it with you to M-1. When mamasan takes you back to the room, give her $ only - no more than that! Tell her you want "choking the chicken" only today (use those words, because that's how they refer to it) and move your hand in that motion. Ask for the girl you want (all 3 are cool with this). When she leaves and it is time for you to undress, move the raincoat from your pocket to under the pillow and sheet on the table (because sometimes I think mamasan check your pockets when you're in the TS). Take the TS, and when you get back to the room, after a bit of massaging, etc, pull out the raincoat. I promise the girls are cool with this. It doesn't hurt to make a "shh" sign and point at the door as if to reference mamasan. Then put your raincoat on and go nuts. They will want to take the raincoat when you're done, especially Won, and it is okay if they do because they dispose of it very discreetly. If you want to take it with you, insist, and wrap it up in tissues and put it in your pocket. When you're done, everything is like normal, and you've saved yourself a ton of money.

Be safe out there, and don't screw this up! Do it just like I said and you won't have any problems.

Zimbus Zimbus
02-13-10, 00:13
Against my better judgement, I stopped by M-1 today. After reading this board and agreeing that the talent has been unchanged for far too long, I still found myself pulling into the parking lot anyway. I brought $.8 along to spend. I asked who was working and mamasan said Shampoo and a new gal, Taco was working. Now I remember a "Taco" from before, but I had seen Shampoo the last 3 times so I said sure, why not? 15 minutes later, in walks this tall, lean striking NEW girl! This was not the same Taco I remember from before. Her hair was super long, full and brown for starters. Her body was smoking and her face was angelic. I skipped the TS and she went to work quickly. Her English was very good. She also took full command. This gal looks about 23 but acted far older. Turns out she is 28 from California. She also took care of supplying protection, etc. Long story short, the gamble paid off this time. Glad I stopped in after all.

NeverTell
02-16-10, 13:54
I will be visiting Detroit soon. I have been away for over a year. My old standby was always M1 but it seems that no other real options have evolved. I see lots of ads for massage in metro times. Do none of them offer HE?

I will only be there for a few days so I don't really have time to shop around. Seems if we could find other places, then the supply would increase and thus help keep prices in check.

Rob Dony
02-18-10, 10:50
I am new to this site, looking for a nice massage with a good handshake afterwords.

If anyone could let me know about one near sterling heights ect.

That would be great.

Thanks Rob

Rob Dony
02-18-10, 11:41
I am new to this site, haven't had a massage in a while. I seen some post about Gloria, and Rosanne heavenly hands massage, would like some more info about them there both near my area. So if anyone one could let me know about how to get the he like do I ask or they just do it?

Thanks!

Eq Twink
02-19-10, 20:14
The problem with this system is that mama will often listen in. If the girl provides FS w/o asking for more $$ then all is OK, that's her decision. But if the girl tries to negotiate an extra fee from you after you paid mama short there will be hell to pay. I've seen Cindy come down like a ton of bricks when this goes on.

Brian Thomas
02-19-10, 23:52
Went and saw this provider. Works out of her house near Telegraph and Ford. Can't remember her name!!!

I didn't get a bodyslide. Just a massage with HJ. I'd rate the experience a 6. 5 out of 10.

Massage was ok, and ending was ok. Think I paid $100 total. It was an hour long massage.

The room was small and bright. It was the daytime, but I tend to like a room with dark shades and low lighting. She is a 40ish black lady. Nice ass, small rack. I got to play with her bare ass a little, but didn't feel like trying too do much more. She didn't really turn me on that much.

She was a very friendly lady with a good attitude, but I probably won't go back. It was a long drive for me (Roseville) and I think I will try other providers first.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/1600721234.html

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-sin-suous-sinzational-body-2-body-massage-248-867-2220-30/2672686

Brian Thomas
02-20-10, 00:05
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/1607908852.html

Saw Lee about a week ago. She works out of a house near Farmington Road and 13 Mile.

It is a large nice house, but there were other people in the house when I was there. I think she rents a room and has roommates. I saw one guy there, and heard another woman. I almost left, but I saw a previous review about her that she gave a good massage.

She was wearing a tight tank-top and stretchy pants. She has a great body. Big rack, and nice ass. A little bigger ass than normal, but I like them that way.

The massage was in a private office/den, right by the front door. She draped me with a very small towel, and rubbed everywhere including glutes. On the flip, a small towel again, but no happy ending. I know that she saw my invitation (at full attention) but didn't say or do anything about it. She just walked out at the end, and left me there.

I thought I saw a review a while ago that said she finished the massage with a HJ, but I must have been mistaken. She offers a 4 hand with another lady too.

She's a decent looking lady with a friendly demeanor. It was easy to schedule with her, but it was a long drive for me. I really wish she would have finished the massage properly and dropped her top. I would love to see those sweater puppies up close and personal.

Massage was good. 7 out of 10. But no HJ at the end. $80 for the experience. Don't think I'll go see her again especially if she remains in that house with a bunch of roommates. Made me a little uncomfortable.

She says she is getting her spa/office remodeled, and should be ready in March.

Brian Thomas
02-20-10, 00:14
I am new to this site, looking for a nice massage with a good handshake afterwords.

If anyone could let me know about one near sterling heights ect.

That would be great.

Thanks RobTry Sunny Skies on Utica road just north of Metro Parkway. On East side of street, before Hayes.

Or you can go to one of these places.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/1607993506.html

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/1607758202.html

Swflaboater
02-20-10, 10:10
Been doign a bit of recon in the AMP thread here. Going to be in Rochester Hills the latter part of next week, and it appears that feelings are mixed as to which of the AMP's on 8 mile is best, DT, Magic or M-1. Given that, for someone that has a couple of days in town and wants to make an evening trip for a good massage plus. Which do you expert mongers recommend?

Also, although I know this isn't the right thread, is there another massage expert that the experts would recommend?

Thanks for your help. I will return the favor if anyone ever gets down to my neck of the world. KY, Ohio

SW

Rob Dony
02-20-10, 16:03
Try Sunny Skies on Utica road just north of Metro Parkway. On East side of street, before Hayes.

Or you can go to one of these places.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/1607993506.html

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/1607758202.htmlAt these places do you have to ask for the hj, or they just do it? And are they me good with there hands?

Bratley1055
02-22-10, 19:04
Been doign a bit of recon in the AMP thread here. Going to be in Rochester Hills the latter part of next week, and it appears that feelings are mixed as to which of the AMP's on 8 mile is best, DT, Magic or M-1. Given that, for someone that has a couple of days in town and wants to make an evening trip for a good massage plus. Which do you expert mongers recommend?

Also, although I know this isn't the right thread, is there another massage expert that the experts would recommend?

Thanks for your help. I will return the favor if anyone ever gets down to my neck of the world. KY, Ohio

SWGo to M-1. Ask for Won or Shampoo, it's the same girl. Act like you have been there before because the mamasan is always wary. The place sometimes gets pretty busy but you will have fun.

Michigan Guy
02-28-10, 16:41
Went to M-1 late last week due to a posting on this site about a new "Tutu" who was a knockout. Well watch yourself, the same old TUTU is still there. Service was adequate but not what I usually get with Shampoo or Won.

Be safe.

Curt Rob
02-28-10, 21:28
Somebody posted a few about Shiatsu on Dequindre and 15.

What are the providers like? Young or Old?Looks mid-lower 30s, but probably late 30s. Asians tend to age well. 80/hr get you HJ. Massage is not that great and HJ is ok. I'm in my 20s, I think I have higher expectations.

Curt Rob
02-28-10, 23:54
I was wondering if anybody has had any luck with WiseGuys? They post a lot on CL and they seem to have quite a few hot young 20somethings working there. But, their prices don't reflect most local rub and tugs. Also wondering if there are any other (aside from the asian places advertised on CL) nice R&Ts and what their going rates are.

Jackbb
03-05-10, 19:28
Asked for tall girl, and was told I had to wait a while. I'm sure that I was the only client at the time. Waited in room, about 20 minutes, then was told it'd be a very long time. Asked if another girl would do, I said okay and was entertained by Tatu, which I had visited before, a couple of times. Poor massage and adequate other services. Any tips for next time? Thanks, JackBB

Qetuo
03-06-10, 12:05
Anyone have a report on this Chinese place at 7139 Merriman? Tehy advertise Chinese acupuncture (quit smoking, etc.) but offer massages.

Whosurdaddy104
03-07-10, 03:54
Anyone have a report on this Chinese place at 7139 Merriman? Tehy advertise Chinese acupuncture (quit smoking, etc.) but offer massages.Not an AMP.

Legit place.

Boredndearborn
03-07-10, 13:54
Anyone have a report on this Chinese place at 7139 Merriman? Tehy advertise Chinese acupuncture (quit smoking, etc.) but offer massages.Been a while since I was there, but...

I went in to the massage room and there was a large sign saying that underwear must be worn at all times. I asked the provider if I could get nude under the towel and she said no. So, I left.

Motcat12
03-09-10, 14:05
Been a while since I was there, but...

I went in to the massage room and there was a large sign saying that underwear must be worn at all times. I asked the provider if I could get nude under the towel and she said no. So, I left.I was in there when they first opened and got a nice tug.

Neilnbob
03-15-10, 21:28
Stopped in after work, choice was of Tutu and Tako. Mmsn said Tako was older and a new person there. Based on my prior experience with someone named Tako I opted for Tutu.

Tutu is younger and thicker than I'd like but cute face. Right off the bat with a BBBJ. Not thrilled with her technique. Too slurpy and mechanical. Cover on then did a few positions.

TS then a bad massage (too hard or too light) Then start up with BBBJ and then to a few more positions. Meanwhile Mmsn is asking stuff through the door in Korean. Before the hour was up (but after second pop) Tutu heads out and Mmsn tells me to get dressed.

Not the greatest but I suppose I got my moneys worth. Definitely want to meet the new Won. Or the old one for that matter.

Lumberman
03-16-10, 10:58
It's been a while since I visited M1. I've seen Shampoo(A+) and Tutu(C-) several times but have yet to see Taco. I sure would appreciate some insight from those of you who have seen her. An informed consumer is a happy consumer, right?

LM

Novioralman
03-17-10, 08:52
There's a new massage parlor in Novi on Meadowbrook and Ten Mile - has anyone checked it out yet?

StreetLegal
03-20-10, 20:11
Dreamt about JC (Eastpointe) yesterday. Lady opened the door and I just had to walk out. Maybe not her fault she was hit by a truck or something. YMMV and perhaps there are others choices but when I asked she said just her in my dreams.

Sunny Skies Utica Road Sterling Heights. I dream about Sue a lot. A little chubby but great great montanas, great deep tissue massage, and very handy.

StreetLegal
03-20-10, 20:17
Just a couple days ago dreamed to TOFTT and stop at Shiatsu on Dequindre/15. Well in my dream Yo appeared. Several others in the dream but she is nicest. Massagey was excellent, no complaints. She like sheet but I no like sheet so I dream it floats away. Drifting off to end gladly but pretty mechanical. Yo is very conservative in her dress at all times. Seems to want a tip so I dream. 20, but never asked.

Ampboner
03-22-10, 17:31
Wow 1st time in 30 yrs thown out of a AMP. Asked for Won. Saw her twice & liked her service. Mamasan says pay me. I say is Won working? She says no matter. You pay now! I say can I look at the 2 working. She replies. No! No need your $. You go! Whew. Hope next time if I return it's a better experience.

Eq Twink
03-23-10, 08:34
Dreamt about JC (Eastpointe) yesterday. Lady opened the door and I just had to walk out. Maybe not her fault she was hit by a truck or something. YMMV and perhaps there are others choices but when I asked she said just her in my dreams.

Sunny Skies Utica Road Sterling Heights. I dream about Sue a lot. A little chubby but great great montanas, great deep tissue massage, and very handy.All three ladies at JC are in their 60's.

Time for them to retire.

Conoman
03-23-10, 15:05

Sunny Skies Utica Road Sterling Heights. I dream about Sue a lot. A little chubby but great great montanas, great deep tissue massage, and very handy.Glad to hear some news about Sunny Skies, I will have to give it a try, any info on rates?

Kwakaz1100
03-23-10, 20:28
I took a chance and visited the Sonia Spa in Sterling Heights today, I haven't seen this place reviewed here before.

++ http://www.soniaspa.net ++

They run an ad in the sports section of the Detroit News, usually right by the DT ad.

JoAnn met me at the door (a cute little Asian girl about 5 ft nothing, maybe 20 or 30 yrs old) and she was my masseuse for the next 85 min. or so, I paid for an hour (.80). They didn't offer a shower and I didn't ask so I assume there is no table shower. Before she left the room for me to undress an older lady stopped by the open door and said hi, momasan(?).

She covered me with a small sheet and climbed right up and sat on me to do the massage. As she was working on me I began massaging her feet and then her legs and worked up to her ass. She didn't make it any easier for me to reach her but she didn't complain or try to stop me either.

After the flip and about 50 min. into the massage she stopped with both hands on my leg just inches from my little friend and announced "thats it, massage over!", so I said "but what about this", as I pushed her hands toward my now erect friend. She said "shhh" and proceeded to make me happy. She remained fully dressed (except for her socks that I removed early in the massage) and she also wouldn't allow me to touch her chest or put my hands inside her clothes at 1st but did let me put my hands up the back of her shirt as time went on. I was having difficulty finishing but she stayed with it and worked overtime to complete the task at hand. I awarded her with a .30 tip for all her hard work and she smiled sweetly and thanked me.

I can't say if any more service is available. The walls of the treatment rooms don't go all the way to the ceiling so anybody near by can hear and be heard. There was another customer that came in while I was there but I didn't hear him anymore after a couple of minutes (maybe he was a regular and they moved him to a more private area?).

I posted a link to their website which looks like a legitimate spa which I guess it is, I know I wouldn't want to go there if they didn't offer relief from stiffness.

StreetLegal
03-24-10, 10:25
Glad to hear some news about Sunny Skies, I will have to give it a try, any info on rates? Usuall AMP rates, 60 half hour, 80 hour. I'm sure they would like a 20+ tip. See Sue.

StreetLegal
03-24-10, 15:56
Saw this gal a while back. Out of apartment. White, about 30, petite, minor tatoo, be cup,. Ok massage for 40min for about 80 with BBJ ending, everyone is bare throughout, CIM. Perhaps other menu items available. Name is Holly. Here is link to pics but the phone number has changed.

http://classyholly.escort-site.com/photos.phtml

Tremolo
03-29-10, 17:52
I was curious if any of you have had any experience with Rosanne? She is in Saint Clair Shores and she has this ad on Backpage:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-one-and-only-heavenly-hands-massage-offering-glutes-inner-thighs-and-more/3536397

I have been to her once and got an amazing massage, but at the very end I dreamt that she was massaging my upper thigh (with draping) near my full erection, and she suddenly stopped and said "finished. " It wasn't quit what I was expecting. I read one report on here where someone said that she gives a great HJ included in her massage. I really liked her massage and want to go back, but I'd love the HE as well this time. Anybody have any feedback on Rosanne that they could share? Is draping optional with her? Any tips on etiquette as far as being suggestive for a HJ? I usually don't have any problem with providers thinking I'm LEO. I am not sure why Rosanne was not willing to finish the massage.

NeverTell
03-30-10, 01:24
Was in the mood for a massage but it was late at night. Was looking on CL and BP for a late night outcall but didn't see anything I thought I wanted (or were real) so I head out to find an AMP.

I went to Magic first. Not sure I found it. Found a Magic Nails but not a magic massage. Anyway, no neon open sign.

Next I headed for DT Health. Once I got there I realized this was a place I had visited two or three times several years ago and then lost track of it. It was also closed.

I decided to head to M-1. Have been here many many times but haven't been there in over a year. It too was closed.

I think I hit the first one at about 11:15 pm and the last one at midnight.

NeverTell
03-30-10, 22:02
Started out earlier this time. Went to magic first since it was new to me and I had never been there before.

Met at the door by really old mamassan. Was worried she would be the masseuse so I ask if there were other girls working. She says yes, have you been here before. I say yes. She leads me to the room and I pay her 40 for 30 minutes.

Leah comes in, and she looks great. Very nice body, be cups, shaved. Body a 7 face a 6. 5. Super short sexy dress and no panties.

She walks in, lays on me and starts tickling my balls. I guess I'm not getting a massage. We agree to 60 for topless HJ and she pulls of the dress. Nice ass too.

She goes straight to HJ and in no time I am done. She moans and calls my name which is cool but ultimately it was all just too fast. I think body contact lasted maybe 10 minutes start to finish.

At the I start getting dressed and she starts straightening the towels on the table instead of taking them off to wash. GROSS.

For that reason alone I will not be going back. But also, there was no massage and the HJ was just mediocre. I am sure that more was available but I never do more.

Didn't go anywhere else.

Easy Quick
03-31-10, 21:57
Started out earlier this time. Went to magic first since it was new to me and I had never been there before.

Met at the door by really old mamassan. Was worried she would be the masseuse so I ask if there were other girls working. She says yes, have you been here before. I say yes. She leads me to the room and I pay her 40 for 30 minutes.

Leah comes in, and she looks great. Very nice body, be cups, shaved. Body a 7 face a 6. 5. Super short sexy dress and no panties.

She walks in, lays on me and starts tickling my balls. I guess I'm not getting a massage. We agree to 60 for topless HJ and she pulls of the dress. Nice ass too.

She goes straight to HJ and in no time I am done. She moans and calls my name which is cool but ultimately it was all just too fast. I think body contact lasted maybe 10 minutes start to finish.

At the I start getting dressed and she starts straightening the towels on the table instead of taking them off to wash. GROSS.

For that reason alone I will not be going back. But also, there was no massage and the HJ was just mediocre. I am sure that more was available but I never do more.

Didn't go anywhere else.Most AMPs do not change to new towels. They would only change if it gets obviously wet or dirty. I am guessing they change towel once a day after 10~15 customers. What I am scared about is wet towels, are they bringing in new towels or has it been use by other customers. I always decline wet towel. TS is also not clean because they just pour water over the table and thinks it is clean.

TwistedBrother
04-01-10, 09:00
everyone is bare throughout,
http://classyholly.escort-site.com/photos.phtml

Does this imply that she'd do BBFS?

Roger Greene
04-01-10, 09:16
Does this imply that she'd do BBFS?

Based on his report, I took it as everyone was unclothed and she provided bbbj cim.

Valland
04-02-10, 00:06
Greetings fellow mongers. Been reading for awhile and now posting. Seeking advice and information about Sunny Skies @ Hayes & Utica. I'm fairly new to this and don't want to blow my chance of dreaming of a place that's close to home. Seen a couple reports so far that seem promising. Just looking to dream about BHJHE, possibly BBJCIM. I guess that Sue is the one to see. Any descriptions on body type (boob - hip size?). Not wanting to bring any vd "souvenirs" home either... and does she use unscented lotions/oils? Would like very much to hear advice and detailed descriptions of what to expect if I was to dream about Sue.

electric
04-10-10, 15:05

Didn't go anywhere else.What I like about Leah is her hair. Long where it should be long and short where it should be short. I agree though, she does rush things.

Michaelr1221
04-11-10, 18:10
Hi,

I also saw Rosanne several months back very good massage I asked in the beginning if we could go without draping that was ok but same for me no extras I was ready and willing but she finished the massage and left.

Did not go back for a second try.

Russ1901
04-11-10, 18:46
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/1607908852.html

Saw Lee about a week ago. She works out of a house near Farmington Road and 13 Mile.

It is a large nice house, but there were other people in the house when I was there. I think she rents a room and has roommates. I saw one guy there, and heard another woman. I almost left, but I saw a previous review about her that she gave a good massage.

She was wearing a tight tank-top and stretchy pants. She has a great body. Big rack, and nice ass. A little bigger ass than normal, but I like them that way.

The massage was in a private office/den, right by the front door. She draped me with a very small towel, and rubbed everywhere including glutes. On the flip, a small towel again, but no happy ending. I know that she saw my invitation (at full attention) but didn't say or do anything about it. She just walked out at the end, and left me there.

I thought I saw a review a while ago that said she finished the massage with a HJ, but I must have been mistaken. She offers a 4 hand with another lady too.

She's a decent looking lady with a friendly demeanor. It was easy to schedule with her, but it was a long drive for me. I really wish she would have finished the massage properly and dropped her top. I would love to see those sweater puppies up close and personal.

Massage was good. 7 out of 10. But no HJ at the end. $80 for the experience. Don't think I'll go see her again especially if she remains in that house with a bunch of roommates. Made me a little uncomfortable.

She says she is getting her spa/office remodeled, and should be ready in March.Sad to say I had a very similar experience. She is SMOKING HOT however. Nice huge boobs nice donkey ass (if your into that like I am) and small frame with long hair super hot. But nope no extras. Damn shame too. Oh and yeah the house does have several people in it also, that kind kills the mood. Any good massage ladys in the southfield area with good extras? PM if need be.

Brian Thomas
04-21-10, 16:55
Anyone try this one out yet?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/1701611506.html

Kwakaz1100
04-22-10, 10:32
Sad to say I had a very similar experience. She is SMOKING HOT however. Nice huge boobs nice donkey ass (if your into that like I am) and small frame with long hair super hot. But nope no extras. Damn shame too. Oh and yeah the house does have several people in it also, that kind kills the mood. Any good massage ladys in the southfield area with good extras? PM if need be.I went there last summer. There were about 3-4 blk guys in the living room watching football or something. A young 19? yo blk girl met me at the door. Tall, slender, big tits, a really good looker, but don't remember her name. She took me to a basement room. She gave a good massage but no happy ending. The craigslist ad states draping is required but she offered no draping and said most of her customers go without and she preffered it that way. Kind of odd that she just ended the session by saying she was done and walking out.

Before I left she told me that she usually works in South Lyon and I should come see her there, she gave me a card with the address on it. Lee used to advertise that location on craigslist too.

A week later I went to the South Lyon location to see the same girl. This time I paid for 90 min. I don't remember what I paid. Great looking girl, real friendly, I told her that I live in Ypsi and she said she did one year at EMU but was going to take a year off to raise some money. She let me run my hands all over her body(outside her clothes) I asked if I was doing OK and she said you're fine. Then she cut the massage short at 1hr and gave me back the difference for the additional 30min. Damn, I thought I was gonna get lucky. There is still some kind of spa at that South Lyon location but they don't advertise and I havn't been back.

Eq Twink
05-04-10, 08:31
I've seen that Sunrise Spa (GR just west of Tele) has been advertising in the sport sections a lot lately, so I figured I'd stop by to see if it improved any.

Not one bit.

"Girl" was grandmotherly in age.

Massage was among the worst I've ever had.

$.70 for hour that lasted about 15 minutes before she started the tickle.

Offered oral but was obvious she wasn't going to actually put it in, just blow.

Did get her naked and all holes were open for offshore drilling but FS was not on the menu.

Was able to extend the stay to 45 minutes and butsted a nut on her (a) chest. She did have nice 'n fat nipples.

For the area, M1, Magic & DT are all better for massage, facilities & extras.

Curt Rob
05-10-10, 21:12
Anyone try this one out yet?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/1701611506.htmlNever tried but the number is based out of ATL

Mstersds
05-11-10, 06:00
Are there any good places or AMP's in the downriver area?

I'm going to be down tha way Thursday.

Curt Rob
05-11-10, 20:19
Decided I'd to TOFTT and started daydreaming... in my dream i visited CL http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bts/1724060666.html

And received a 8/10 massage and a was pleased with a HJ finish. Didn't ask for extras but don't think they were on the menu but wasn't draped throughout the massage. SP allowed me to touch her massive tanks which made the dream so much better. My dream did have a few interruptions of SP mobile ringing but SP apologized. Like all good dreams they come to an end and this one ended with $. 6 for massage and $. 2 for tip. But I don't think she expected a tip. Told SP I'd recommend her and she seemed thankful. If you visit don't forget to tell her who sent you her way. Seriously those tanks were amazing.

Brian Thomas
05-13-10, 20:35
Decided I'd to TOFTT and started daydreaming... in my dream i visited CL http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bts/1724060666.html

And received a 8/10 massage and a was pleased with a HJ finish. Didn't ask for extras but don't think they were on the menu but wasn't draped throughout the massage. SP allowed me to touch her massive tanks which made the dream so much better. My dream did have a few interruptions of SP mobile ringing but SP apologized. Like all good dreams they come to an end and this one ended with $. 6 for massage and $. 2 for tip. But I don't think she expected a tip. Told SP I'd recommend her and she seemed thankful. If you visit don't forget to tell her who sent you her way. Seriously those tanks were amazing.Hmmm. I thought I remember her posting as an employee of wiseguys. Did she come to you, or did she have an incall?

If you follow her picture to her photobucket page, it is a weird collection of photos.

Her number shows that she is owner of this place.

http://massageremedy.com/1.html

Brian Thomas
05-13-10, 20:44
Saw this lady:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/its-best-to-know-the-truth-about/4089813

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/1733584188.html

She's on the Eastside, Gratiot/11 mile, so I went to see her. I emailed back and forth a few times to get more comfortable with her. She didn't send pictures, but didn't mind me asking a bunch of questions.

So. I went and saw her yesterday.

The massage was $90 for 90 minutes.

She is in a house and does the massage upstairs. It is a bungalow, so it's just a big room up there. It's a nice setting, calm, warm, and smells pretty good. She does the massage on the bed. The bed has a nice warm electric blanket, and she puts some towels down over that.

Her technique. She uses a lot of lotion. It is warm lotion so it feels pretty good although it was really warm at first. She lays across the bed and massages you lightly with the lotion. She moves around the bed as she switches sections, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. She was wearing leopard skin pjs. Didn't even come close to coming off. And I didn't try.

The massage is pretty light, and a lot of lotion. Relaxing if that's what you're looking for. No draping, and she gives the glutes a pretty good rub.

She turns you over, puts a small towel on the package, and proceeds to "Lotion" you up again. Eventually, the towel gets pushed to the side, and she actually gave me a pretty good HJ. Again, a lot of lotion, and played with the boys, and back door a little. She put a bandana over my eyes when she started the HJ because she said that eliminating one sense would increase the other. Whatever. I wish she would have put the bandana over my eyes before I knocked on the door! (More on that later)

Her daughter lives with her, and she was home during the massage. She was sleeping when I got there. She is an adult, I never saw her, but I asked whether she was an adult or not. I wouldn't be comfortable with a kid there, or a man.

So, I took a shower before the massage because I had been working all day, and the bathroom was pretty messy but I didn't really expect anything else. Her daughter woke up near the end of the massage (I could hear her talking on the phone downstairs). Also near the end of the massage, I thought I heard someone else come into the house. (Daughter's boyfriend?) This was during the HJ, and Tigg (the lady) told me not to worry.

On my way out, I asked if I could go out the back door to avoid any uncomfortable meetings. Although a little part of me wanted to see the daughter to see if she was good looking, but I kind of think she wouldn't have been due to genes. Huh

The lady, Tigg, is about 55? Years old. And is NOT attractive in any sense of the word. I thought of leaving right at the start, but it's been a long time since my last massage, and I didn't have any enough time to make another appt.

She's a nice lady, talks if you want to talk to her, and is quiet if you want quiet. But I don't think I'll go back. She is really not attractive. During most HJ massages I like to let my hands wander and see how far the masseuse will let me go. But yesterday was not one of those days.

I would probably say she is in the bottom 20% of attractive people in the world. And I'm not too picky!

So, my search continues for the holy grail on the East Side.

We need some fresh blood.

Curt Rob
05-14-10, 11:49
Hmmm. I thought I remember her posting as an employee of wiseguys. Did she come to you, or did she have an incall?

If you follow her picture to her photobucket page, it is a weird collection of photos.

Her number shows that she is owner of this place.

http://massageremedy.com/1.htmlIn my dream it was incall, but she did say she prefers going to a clients house. She said she used to own her own saloon but not anymore, and her picture was advertised a lot for Wiseguys, I recognize that but I'm guessing she no longer works there. I wonder if all the wiseguy girls make good dreams? Might be worth checking out.

Rob Dony
05-15-10, 19:44

And received a 8/10 massage and a was pleased with a HJ finish. Didn't ask for extras but don't think they were on the menu but wasn't draped throughout the massage. SP allowed me to touch her massive tanks which made the dream so much better. My dream did have a few interruptions of SP mobile ringing but SP apologized. Like all good dreams they come to an end and this one ended with $. 6 for massage and $. 2 for tip. But I don't think she expected a tip. Told SP I'd recommend her and she seemed thankful. If you visit don't forget to tell her who sent you her way. Seriously those tanks were amazing.I'm curious to check her out, did you have to ask to touch her, and does she wear a reveling shirt cuz those things look amazing in that picture.

TwistedBrother
05-16-10, 02:36
Was the massive tanks touching under or over the shirt? Or topless? Tanks ... er, Thanks

And received a 8/10 massage and a was pleased with a HJ finish. Didn't ask for extras but don't think they were on the menu but wasn't draped throughout the massage. SP allowed me to touch her massive tanks which made the dream so much better. My dream did have a few interruptions of SP mobile ringing but SP apologized. Like all good dreams they come to an end and this one ended with $. 6 for massage and $. 2 for tip. But I don't think she expected a tip. Told SP I'd recommend her and she seemed thankful. If you visit don't forget to tell her who sent you her way. Seriously those tanks were amazing.

Curt Rob
05-17-10, 06:07
I'm curious to check her out, did you have to ask to touch her, and does she wear a reveling shirt cuz those things look amazing in that picture.Not much asking, just kinda did it.

And shirt is similar to the pic.

I told her I'd give referrals so i'm sure she'll expect it.

Curt Rob
05-17-10, 06:08
Was the massive tanks touching under or over the shirt? Or topless? Tanks ... er, ThanksBoth over and under... and no topless.

Russ1901
05-18-10, 21:20
Had a Daydream I was a horny explorer today checked this place in troy out with no results. Got alot of boobs on me but thats about it. Crap dream huh?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/1744950500.html

Shaved Cock
05-18-10, 23:28
I was here for a 4 day business trip and being an AMP afficionado, I couldn't resist checking out M1 today. Knowing that MMS was a stickler for proof, I left my wallet in the car and showed her my AZ DL, which seemed to convince her. She led me to a room and after closing the door, asked me what I wanted. I described and left her the total and asked for the ever popular Shampoo. She was good looking, but I wouldn't say the best I've ever had. Off to TS which was very good including some great and repeated multi finger Prostate Massage; she is definitely into it.

Upon returning to the room, BBBJ though for some reason wasn't getting that hard. Then 69 and here is where it got interesting ... when I tried to penetate with tongue action she would pull away. I also laid her back and tried a more direct missionary tongue lashing and she also kept pulling away almost like she was too sensitive though she tasted great. And, yes, for only the second time in 25 years, I let my little head think the better of things and went for it. Incredibly sensitive and only lasted 30 seconds before cuming on her tummy.

Overall, an excellent experience, but I'm curious to see if I have a price to pay myself. Shampoo is a definite must see, but I would say, guys be more careful than I.

- SC

Kidcudi09
05-19-10, 00:39
Both over and under... and no topless.Thanks Curt. I checked her out a few days ago after your review. Tanks are beautiful. I definitely give the massage about an 8.5/10 (pressure was just right).

Jj 67
05-19-10, 09:58
. She tasted great. And, yes, for only the second time in 25 years, I let my little head think the better of things and went for it. Incredibly sensitive and only lasted 30 seconds before cuming on her tummy.

Overall, an excellent experience, but I'm curious to see if I have a price to pay myself. Shampoo is a definite must see, but I would say, guys be more careful than I.

- SCWow. Sounds like fun? I wouldn't worry about HIV though. Transmission from female to male during vaginal sex is practically impossible. You should wait one week and then go get checked out. Chlamydia is quite common but very curable. And don't beat yourself up over the stigma either. If we kiss someone and catch their cold, there's no stigma. So what's the difference? The only difference is different body parts. It's all biology.

Skip your family doctor and go to your county health department instead. It's free and they usually have a call in system with a code instead of a name that guarantees you remain anonymous. Your family practitioner might mail an itemized bill or statement of services to your home and that could be difficult to explain to the Mrs. Or girlfriend.

Good luck,

JJ

Curt Rob
05-21-10, 12:49
I've seen this ad before,

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/1750289582.html

They sent me pictures, full nudes included if I recall.

Just wondering if anybodies tried it.

Sandboxxx
05-21-10, 22:38
They have a review on TER from a few months ago.

I was looking a checking them out as well.

I've seen this ad before,

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/1750289582.html

They sent me pictures, full nudes included if I recall.

Just wondering if anybodies tried it.

MojoFallin
05-24-10, 10:48
Seen new girl at M1. Slender, mid 30's large, natural rack. Very good skill in all areas, not quite up to Won or the legendary Annie yet but well above average. BBBJ, mish, cowgirl and doggie.

Roger Greene
05-25-10, 08:11
Seen new girl at M1. Slender, mid 30's large, natural rack. Very good skill in all areas, not quite up to Won or the legendary Annie yet but well above average. BBBJ, mish, cowgirl and doggie.

What was the new girls name?

MojoFallin
05-25-10, 14:14
What was the new girls name?Sounded like Moma.

Curt Rob
05-25-10, 18:20
I've seen this ad on CL many times. I've texted her and she says draping is optional and we all know what that means. I just wonder if she offers anything beyond the basic HJ. Considering the steep price.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/1758901781.html

So, has anybody tried her?

MojoFallin
05-26-10, 00:07
New girl said her name was Moma or Noma.

Kidcudi09
05-27-10, 06:55
Curt,

I was going to see this one, but I read a few reviews on EV. Mixed bad results (fairly leaning toward the "you could do better") and YMMV. Then I found out one of my friends saw her a few months and the report is basic HJ, body= 6, massage technique = 7.

I've seen this ad on CL many times. I've texted her and she says draping is optional and we all know what that means. I just wonder if she offers anything beyond the basic HJ. Considering the steep price.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/1758901781.html

So, has anybody tried her?

Streethunter
06-05-10, 10:01
Has anyone else tried her? Are the massages actually good.

Worth the money?

Curt Rob
06-06-10, 22:29

Worth the money?My experiences have mostly been with the Korean rub and tugs. With said, this was better than those both in terms of massage and looks. HJ was comparable to those. She apparently prefers incall, so YMMV with that.

Gigaman
06-14-10, 21:03

Worth the money?

Originally Posted by Curt Rob

And received a 8/10 massage and a was pleased with a HJ finish. Didn't ask for extras but don't think they were on the menu but wasn't draped throughout the massage. SP allowed me to touch her massive tanks which made the dream so much better. My dream did have a few interruptions of SP mobile ringing but SP apologized. Like all good dreams they come to an end and this one ended with $. 6 for massage and $. 2 for tip. But I don't think she expected a tip. Told SP I'd recommend her and she seemed thankful. If you visit don't forget to tell her who sent you her way. Seriously those tanks were amazing.I went to see Melissa last week, and it was definitely the case of YMMV. I went to her condo in Sterling Heights. She has a massage table in the living room. She asked if I wanted draping, and I answered no. The massage itself was pretty good with medium pressure. There wasn't much teasing or anything, it was fairly straightforward massage and after about 50 minutes, she said she was all done. I didn't really push for a HE and she didn't do anything to make me think any extra was available. I paid her $. 7 and left. She said she will be working out of a salon across the street next week.

I am not sure if I will see her again.

Brian Thomas
06-16-10, 17:52
I went to see Melissa last week, and it was definitely the case of YMMV. I went to her condo in Sterling Heights. She has a massage table in the living room. She asked if I wanted draping, and I answered no. The massage itself was pretty good with medium pressure. There wasn't much teasing or anything, it was fairly straightforward massage and after about 50 minutes, she said she was all done. I didn't really push for a HE and she didn't do anything to make me think any extra was available. I paid her $. 7 and left. She said she will be working out of a salon across the street next week.

I am not sure if I will see her again.I also went to see her in her condo. I went about 2 weeks ago. No draping, but it was not a sensual massage at all. When I got there, she was just waking up from a nap. She was tired, and seemed to be really uninterested. Even so, the massage was pretty good. If she put her mind to it, she could give a great massage. She was very pretty, with a great curvy body. I would love to see her in her birthday suit!

She said some disparaging things about the "Perverts" that come see her, and it confused me a little. Why would a therapist allow you not to be draped, then get mad if the client expects something else?

She said she is more interested in working at a rehabilitation hospital, and was only doing these "Private" massages to pay the bills. She asked me if I wanted any other areas worked on, and I just flipped back over onto my stomach, and told her to work on the lower back.

She could have a great little practice going, but she was really bland. I'd pay a bunch of money to have her do a topless massage. She'd be the best looking topless massage therapist in the area. YMMV....

Kwakaz1100
06-18-10, 23:21
I visited the Van Dyke Spa today:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/1799543912.html

Tina met me at the door and showed me to a room. She is a little spinner, just like I like them, about 5'-5'3", maybe 95# and about 30 Y.O.

Tina asked if I want a strong massage and I said yes. Wow, she used all her weight and it wasn't elbows and knees either. Just a really good, hard massage, sometimes even a little painfull - I was surprised there was so much power in that little lady.

On the flip she asked if I wanted her to start giving me a light touch, so of course I said yep! Then she asked if she could touch me down there, "OK". She wouldn't kiss me down there but did give a good HJ.

Like the other places I've been to in Sterling Heights she let my hands wander but wouldn't let me get my hands inside of her clothes.

Cute, friendly girl, small tits on a small frame, small butt - I'm likin' it.

.8 for 1 hr, she didn't ask for a tip to do the HJ(no negotiations at all, she asked me if it was alright to work on my little friend) but I gave her .2 and she thanked me with a big smile and a hug.

I just graduated to senior status with this report. Does this mean that I'm one of the cool kids now?

Ohtommy
06-19-10, 16:12
I also went to see her in her condo. I went about 2 weeks ago. No draping, but it was not a sensual massage at all. When I got there, she was just waking up from a nap. She was tired, and seemed to be really uninterested. Even so, the massage was pretty good. If she put her mind to it, she could give a great massage. She was very pretty, with a great curvy body. I would love to see her in her birthday suit!

She said some disparaging things about the "Perverts" that come see her, and it confused me a little. Why would a therapist allow you not to be draped, then get mad if the client expects something else?

She said she is more interested in working at a rehabilitation hospital, and was only doing these "Private" massages to pay the bills. She asked me if I wanted any other areas worked on, and I just flipped back over onto my stomach, and told her to work on the lower back.

She could have a great little practice going, but she was really bland. I'd pay a bunch of money to have her do a topless massage. She'd be the best looking topless massage therapist in the area. YMMV....

I tried it out as well, and with same results. I was butt naked, but she was watching TV while she massaged - really a turn off. Even though I flipped over and was obviously rock hard as she worked my front area, there was no hint at any extras on the menu.

I don't like her attitude and won't repeat.

Rey Smith
06-19-10, 20:46
I tried it out as well, and with same results. I was butt naked, but she was watching TV while she massaged - really a turn off. Even though I flipped over and was obviously rock hard as she worked my front area, there was no hint at any extras on the menu.

I don't like her attitude and won't repeat.I saw her this week and extras were available. Did you guys ask for the release? I asked if touching was allowed and she said yes just over her clothes. She seemed fine with this and even turned toward me to give me a better angle to feel her chest. She was massaging my stomach and I asked her if she could go lower. She said sure and then she went to town for the release. She seemed to some what enjoy the release, even taking some instruction on what I liked. She didnt have the tv on while I was there. I will definitely go back.

Biggie
06-20-10, 23:45
Has anyone tried this place?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/1798096320.html

Rey Smith
06-21-10, 09:04
Has anyone tried this place?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/1798096320.htmlI've been there twice when they were in Warren (12 mile and Hoover). It was a very good massage. No draping while she massage my back but put a towel over me when I flipped. I tried to "accidentally" remove the draping and she put it back into place. Both times no extras. When she said the massage was over, I asked if that was it. She said yes and left for me to get dressed.

Roger Greene
06-21-10, 13:47
I saw her this week and extras were available. Did you guys ask for the release? I asked if touching was allowed and she said yes just over her clothes. She seemed fine with this and even turned toward me to give me a better angle to feel her chest. She was massaging my stomach and I asked her if she could go lower. She said sure and then she went to town for the release. She seemed to some what enjoy the release, even taking some instruction on what I liked. She didnt have the tv on while I was there. I will definitely go back.

Are you serious? Several senior members report no extras to be had, not even a touch and then you arrive with your first post saying you received extras. Not to mention you just joined a month ago? Forgive if it sounds like I am busting your chops but come on

Rey Smith
06-21-10, 17:14
Are you serious? Several senior members report no extras to be had, not even a touch and then you arrive with your first post saying you received extras. Not to mention you just joined a month ago? Forgive if it sounds like I am busting your chops but come onI'm a member of two other board and just found out about this one. I went last week and extras where had. I paid 60 for massage and 20 for tip. Left very satisfied.

Kiljian
06-21-10, 19:14
I saw her this week and extras were available. Did you guys ask for the release? I asked if touching was allowed and she said yes just over her clothes. She seemed fine with this and even turned toward me to give me a better angle to feel her chest. She was massaging my stomach and I asked her if she could go lower. She said sure and then she went to town for the release. She seemed to some what enjoy the release, even taking some instruction on what I liked. She didnt have the tv on while I was there. I will definitely go back.This was the opposite of what I experienced. This was the first time I actually made a call to set something up. It seemed safe and from a couple earlier posts I was hopeful. All I received was a regular massage. The massage itself was good, but I thought she would hint at more, but it never happened. Don't know that I would repeat after she talked about other girls posing as "massage therapists" and offering extras, as if she disagreed with the act.

Member #4085
06-21-10, 22:56
Are you serious? Several senior members report no extras to be had, not even a touch and then you arrive with your first post saying you received extras. Not to mention you just joined a month ago? Forgive if it sounds like I am busting your chops but come onSounds like a guy that tried to get some "extras" and was turned down. I've seen this happen before.

Wallystapinski
06-22-10, 06:37
Sounds like a guy that tried to get some "extras" and was turned down. I've seen this happen before.I didn't see him mentioned requesting extras, but rather based on how the session went, he assumed no extras were available. The mistake he may have made is to assume something, when in fact the opposite could be truee.

My feeling is the worst she can say is no, and maybe end the session. Big deal. If you can accept that happening then anything else would be better.

Govman
06-22-10, 18:07
I been to M1 a few months ago and had shampoo and another time TuTu.

I heading back to Detroit next week and would like to know if Shampoo is still there. I had a bad experience with TuTu, so it would be Shampoo or someone else.

Over Time
06-23-10, 08:12
Are you serious? Several senior members report no extras to be had, not even a touch and then you arrive with your first post saying you received extras. Not to mention you just joined a month ago? Forgive if it sounds like I am busting your chops but come onSo do you want the guy to post reviews or not? I've seen "senior" members on other boards chase away posters just because they think that little title under their name gives them some sort of power. Don't let it get to your head. You're buying pussy, not saving the world.

Besides, she's an indy. She has no obligation to stroke every fat ass with sweaty balls that walks through her door. I believe it's called YMMV, right?

How's that for a 2nd post? * **

Michigan Guy
06-23-10, 09:34
Have never heard of making an appt. for an AMP. Usually when you call then just tell you to "...come in, you have good time...".

Don't know if Shampoo is still there or not, I presume so. Had Tu-Tu a month ago and had a normal mediocre time. Last time there a couple weeks ago had new girl who's name I can't remember. She was not as cute as Shampoo and didn't speak much english, but she paid attention to all the right areas and was much more enjoyable that Tu-Tu. I believe her name is mentioned lower in this thread.

Enjoy and be safe.

Rey Smith
06-23-10, 14:43
I didn't see him mentioned requesting extras, but rather based on how the session went, he assumed no extras were available. The mistake he may have made is to assume something, when in fact the opposite could be truee.

My feeling is the worst she can say is no, and maybe end the session. Big deal. If you can accept that happening then anything else would be better.That is how I feel about requesting extras. I wait til the end of the massage that way I'm not out the massage if she decides to kick me out. I heard about the extras offered in Curt Rob's review of her and decided to ask. I broke the ice by asking if I could touch her. I didnt even have to out right ask for the release. I just asked her to massage lower than my stomach. She got the hint from that. She told me she started offering a release with the massage a few months ago but its a good bet that if you dont ask for it she wont do it. Especially if she is also a legit therapeutic massage therapist. Just my opinion.

Gigaman
06-24-10, 21:31
That is how I feel about requesting extras. I wait til the end of the massage that way I'm not out the massage if she decides to kick me out. I heard about the extras offered in Curt Rob's review of her and decided to ask. I broke the ice by asking if I could touch her. I didnt even have to out right ask for the release. I just asked her to massage lower than my stomach. She got the hint from that. She told me she started offering a release with the massage a few months ago but its a good bet that if you dont ask for it she wont do it. Especially if she is also a legit therapeutic massage therapist. Just my opinion.Based on the mixed reviews on Melissa and the fact that I experienced a "miss" last time, I decided to see her again. This time it was a "hit! " Instead of her condo, she is now working in a salon across the street. The room has an accordion door and has a pretty big gap (about 6 inches) at the bottom, so the privacy is not that great. Since I saw her before, she did not ask me whether I wanted draping or not, so no draping. She again gave a pretty good massage on my back first then I flipped over. Once she started massaging my chest and my stomach, this time I asked her if it's okay to touch her and she said okay. Once I started touching her chest, she asked if I wanted massage down under and I said yes. So it was all good this time.

I think Melissa is one of those girls you have to ask specifically what you want. The massage itself was again very straightforward without much teasing so there is no hint of any extras. If I didn't ask, I would not have gotten anything. Once I asked, it was smooth sailing from there. She did not take any clothes off, but I was able to feel her over and under. Today was a good day.

Rey Smith
06-25-10, 10:33
Based on the mixed reviews on Melissa and the fact that I experienced a "miss" last time, I decided to see her again. This time it was a "hit! " Instead of her condo, she is now working in a salon across the street. The room has an accordion door and has a pretty big gap (about 6 inches) at the bottom, so the privacy is not that great. Since I saw her before, she did not ask me whether I wanted draping or not, so no draping. She again gave a pretty good massage on my back first then I flipped over. Once she started massaging my chest and my stomach, this time I asked her if it's okay to touch her and she said okay. Once I started touching her chest, she asked if I wanted massage down under and I said yes. So it was all good this time.

I think Melissa is one of those girls you have to ask specifically what you want. The massage itself was again very straightforward without much teasing so there is no hint of any extras. If I didn't ask, I would not have gotten anything. Once I asked, it was smooth sailing from there. She did not take any clothes off, but I was able to feel her over and under. Today was a good day.I'm glad it worked out for you. Melissa is probably just being cautious on who she does the release for. I think she does a good job at it and would love it if she teased some more. Keep the massage as therapeutic but throw in some sensual at the right spots. Me personaly, I dont feel comfortable at the salon. She told me I could specifically request the massage be done at her condo so thats where I'll see her again and I'll be hoping that I can get her out of her shirt to see those great looking tits.

Anansi
06-25-10, 19:22
Has anyone been to see her?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-seduction-by-jayme/4377446

It looks like a dude but I've been wrong before.

Lulu121
06-28-10, 12:49
I had to ask her why I keep getting turned down..she said:

1) Black men are to "big" ( I guess Asian women think that this is a bad thing)

2) Black men take long time to cum

3) Black men have big mouths (meaning black men run back and and tell other "big" black men about the service...and there tiny little p-holes can't take the abuse I guess)

So if you are a black male that is trying to get service at M1 you might be SOL.I am interested in taking a trip to M1, I have read this entire thread and back in 06 it discussed that the mamasan did not take to warmly to providing service to minorities. I was wondering had the mamasan changed or should I even waste my time driving there?

Heathendog
06-28-10, 13:49
I am interested in taking a trip to M1, I have read this entire thread and back in 06 it discussed that the mamasan did not take to warmly to providing service to minorities. I was wondering had the mamasan changed or should I even waste my time driving there?I'm a white guy, but my experience is still first hand. About 6 mo. Ago I was waiting for Linda and heard an arguement at the front door. I got my clothes back on a and peeked. Mamasan was refusing to open the door to a black guy.

Maybe she was burned by him in the past, I don't know for sure. He didn't sound ghetto and not losing his temper, his voice just carried. I tried to folloow up about this with linda, but she was mum on the whole thing.

Bigboi47
06-28-10, 14:26
I am interested in taking a trip to M1, I have read this entire thread and back in 06 it discussed that the mamasan did not take to warmly to providing service to minorities. I was wondering had the mamasan changed or should I even waste my time driving there?
I dont think so since 06 no minority/black man has said that they were serviced there.

Anansi
06-28-10, 14:54
I am interested in taking a trip to M1, I have read this entire thread and back in 06 it discussed that the mamasan did not take to warmly to providing service to minorities. I was wondering had the mamasan changed or should I even waste my time driving there?Don't even try.

The most you will get is a sorry massage with some baby powder or oil.

Magic health on the other hand doesn't discriminate. Nor DT health.

Michigan Guy
06-29-10, 09:31
Saw this add on Craigslist under massage. Decided to give it a try fully realizing it was probably a legit therapeutic massage parlor. Chinese ladies, 3 that I saw, all late 30's to late 40's, and nothing to look at. Full draping required at all times. I actually complained that it was getting to hot with all the draping on and she wouldn't change it. When massaging my upper torso, my waste down to my toes was completely covered. When massaging my legs, the other leg up to my chest was completely covered.

I'm not usually going to a massage parlor for an actual massage, but if you want to leave sore and bruised, this is the place for you. My neck and back still feel as if they have been hit by a sledge hammer.

Oh well, it was worth a try.

Good Luck and Stay Safe.

"THE BEST MASSAGE ......BY ASIAN GIRLS (Livonia , Farmington hill )
Date: 2010-06-28, 11:32AM EDT
Reply to: serv-2xdtp-1815155354@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Are you looking for a great massage ? come here now !
Tomii Chinese Acupressure Massage Store grand opening in Livonia ,
we have experienced certificated massage therapists , male and female
**Licensed Business
**Oil treatment massage
**full body Acupressure Massage
**Reflexology - feet
**Detox foot bath for free (with purchase of a 1 hour Massage )
Nice place clean comfortable room , soft music , pretty chinese girls
come here try ..... you love it ..... you will enjoy an invigorating relaxing rejuvenating massage (only $ 65 for 1 hour )
open 7 days : Monday - saturday 10am to 9pm
sunday 11am to 7pm
phone : 734-239-4733 or 248-957-8753
add : 33600 7mile Road Livonia MI 48152 ( just West of farmington RD )

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1815155354-0"

Eq Twink
06-29-10, 14:17
I've been to the Livonia location a few times now.

I do believe it is strictly legit, no extras at all.

I'm used to very firm massages, so I don't leave there battered and bruised.

The first time there was full drape that creeped down a bit during service.

Last time a sheet was wadded and put over my junk but everything else was exposed.

I like this place for a visit after being cooped up in a plane all day, but wouldn't go for anything but that.

Wish there were AMPs that gave good massages & FS.

Saw this add on Craigslist under massage. Decided to give it a try fully realizing it was probably a legit therapeutic massage parlor. Chinese ladies, 3 that I saw, all late 30's to late 40's, and nothing to look at. Full draping required at all times. I actually complained that it was getting to hot with all the draping on and she wouldn't change it. When massaging my upper torso, my waste down to my toes was completely covered. When massaging my legs, the other leg up to my chest was completely covered.

I'm not usually going to a massage parlor for an actual massage, but if you want to leave sore and bruised, this is the place for you. My neck and back still feel as if they have been hit by a sledge hammer.

Good Luck and Stay Safe.

**Licensed Business
**Oil treatment massage
**Reflexology - feet
come here try ..... you love it ..... you will enjoy an invigorating relaxing rejuvenating massage (only $ 65 for 1 hour )
sunday 11am to 7pm

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1815155354-0"

Curt Rob
06-29-10, 19:21

Good Luck and Stay Safe.

**Licensed Business
**Oil treatment massage
**Reflexology - feet
sunday 11am to 7pm

image 1815155354-0"In my experiences, if it's asian and they charge .8/hr it's a HE place. At least everyone in Macomb county.

Govman
06-30-10, 15:36
Went to M1 today arount 1230. Had the normal exhange with mamason. She asked me who I want to see, so I told her I want to see shampoo. She said she has a new shampoo. I asked if she had any new girls since my last visit in Jan. She sent me a girl named Mon Mon. Nice girl around 27. Since I paid mamason all up front, the TS was a more pleasent experiance then last time. Back to the room and since Mr. Magoo was already excited, we started to play. Nice wet BBBJ, coverd cowgirl and a few other positions until completion. Since I paid for an hour, I asked her for the massage we skipped before. During the massage, she kept checking so see if Mr. Magoo woke back up. To my suprise, she was able to get me excited again. So back to another BBBJ to completion. This girl does not speak a lick of english except for shower, massage, turn over, sex, and of course Mmmm. What I did get out of her is that she is half Japanese and half Korean. She is very gook looking with the exception of just a little baby fat around her gut. You really don't notice it. She is worth a repeat. By the way. I saw two other thin girls on the way to the shower. One is most likely Shampoo, the other I don't know, but it was not TU TU.

Lob Diver
07-04-10, 16:37
Was visiting Detroit last week and made my usual trips to M-1. Both times saw Shampoo. Interesting note by the last reviewer that mamasan commented that she had a new Shampoo because the girl I saw I have seen sometime before and she had another name. Awesome TS and wonderful time in the massage room BBBJ and multiple positions. Some English, but certainly enough to get by. Boy do I love visiting Detroit!! Both times were for an hour and paid 180.

The mamasan I saw wan not the older woman I am familiar with, but a slightly younger woman that I have seen before and assumed was the daughter. Anyone seen the "old" mamasan recently or has she retired?

Govman
07-05-10, 06:34
Was visiting Detroit last week and made my usual trips to M-1. Both times saw Shampoo. Interesting note by the last reviewer that mamasan commented that she had a new Shampoo because the girl I saw I have seen sometime before and she had another name. Awesome TS and wonderful time in the massage room BBBJ and multiple positions. Some English, but certainly enough to get by. Boy do I love visiting Detroit! Both times were for an hour and paid 180.

The mamasan I saw wan not the older woman I am familiar with, but a slightly younger woman that I have seen before and assumed was the daughter. Anyone seen the "old" mamasan recently or has she retired?I have been there 3 times and the same mamasan was there. Maybe around late 40s. It's better when the same one is there because you don't have to go through the "Yes I have been here before" rutine. Also I pay upfront for everything. Last time I was there, there were a few older ladies in the front room chowing down on some kimchi and rice. Maybe one of them is the older mamason you were talking about.

Just4funm47
07-06-10, 00:01
Anyone have experience with this? I emailed them for info, and this is what they sent back:

Hi! We are glad to hear from you. Here is all the information you will need in order to decide if you want a wonderful, exotic experience from two beautiful, nude ladies. For 1/2 hr. It is $150. 00, an hour is at the discounted rate of $250. 00. Here is what that includes, both of us, Jamie & Katie, FULL- EVERY part of your body, front and back, nude body massage, we use only unscented lotion- we work VERY well with our hands, a very happy ending is always included Four hands are ALWAYS better than two And nobody has ever been disappointed! Also, your hands and tongue may roam wherever they would like to go. Jamie is the brunette- 6ft and slim, Katie is the blond- 5'6 130lbs very curvy. We have attached a few pictures so you can get a taste of what we hope you soon will be meeting. I know the three of us would have so much fun!

Call us at 248-499-2227or email at katie_jamie2010atyahoo.com to schedule an appointment (same day appointments are always welcome) or to ask any questions you want- don't be shy, we're not

We are located at Walton & Dixie in Waterford- and it is VERY worth it! We are available 7 days a week, starting as early as 11am-7pm, make an appointment ASAP as the slots are filling quickly for the coming week

A girl on girl show is $50. 00 extra It is WELL worth the extra money, and every client that has experienced it BEGS for more We want you to feel such pleasure too

*Sorry No Out Calls

We are located in a private, very discreet apartment!

*We are a package deal, just waiting to be unwrapped, so we no longer do solo appointments.

Love Jamie & Katie

Xoxo

Curt Rob
07-06-10, 19:52
Anyone have experience with this? I emailed them for info, and this is what they sent back:I got the same response. My feel is that it's legit. In fact, I've added both girls on Facebook. I think they're just looking for money. It'll probably end with a HE but I doubt you'll get BJ or more. I might be wrong, but that's what I suspect.

Just4funm47
07-07-10, 06:17
I got the same response. My feel is that it's legit. In fact, I've added both girls on Facebook. I think they're just looking for money. It'll probably end with a HE but I doubt you'll get BJ or more. I might be wrong, but that's what I suspect."Also, your hands and tongue may roam wherever they would like to go."

Sounds like, at the very least, they want their pussy lickeck, so I really wonder, 69?

Gcd02
07-07-10, 13:28
Anyone have experience with this? I emailed them for info, and this is what they sent back:I've also thought it was legit.

I saw take one for the team and let us know how it goes.

SIDENOTE

Anyone ever meet Erica Kane.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/erica-read-carefully-26/3281618

Curt Rob
07-07-10, 20:53
"Also, your hands and tongue may roam wherever they would like to go."

Sounds like, at the very least, they want their pussy lickeck, so I really wonder, 69?I'd be game for that.

But last time I checked they wanted $2.5, that's a bit out of the ballpark for me.

The Explorer
07-12-10, 22:53
Has anybody heard of this place?

A friend of mine saw a line this past Sunday for this place.

Tremolo
07-13-10, 15:35
Has anybody heard of this place?

A friend of mine saw a line this past Sunday for this place.I'm pretty sure this place is a legit Thai massage center. Never been there myself but I've heard from friends that they don't do any erotic service. I'd be happy to be wrong though. If anyone else has had a worthwhile experience to share.

Neilnbob
07-13-10, 23:15
Report delayed by about a week. Went on a Friday right after lunch and saw Shampoo. Mon Mon and Tu Tu were also there. I didn't get a good look at Mon Mon but she looked reasonably cute.

Paid for an hour and managed two pops but felt very rushed. The doorbell kept ringing and mamasan kept talking to her through the door.

Head Man
07-14-10, 13:44
Report delayed by about a week. Went on a Friday right after lunch and saw Shampoo. Mon Mon and Tu Tu were also there. I didn't get a good look at Mon Mon but she looked reasonably cute.

Paid for an hour and managed two pops but felt very rushed. The doorbell kept ringing and mamasan kept talking to her through the door.It's been over a year since I've tried out M-1; can you give me an idea of the amount I can expect to shell out? From the messages I've read it looks like Shampoo is the one to ask for. hm.

Neilnbob
07-23-10, 23:04
It's been over a year since I've tried out M-1; can you give me an idea of the amount I can expect to shell out? From the messages I've read it looks like Shampoo is the one to ask for. hm.I always go for an hour, which is .70. Then if you want the full meal deal it's another 1.20

Duuz200
08-03-10, 19:17
I dreamt I went to M1 again, and saw Shampoo. Only thing different then from the last dream was they asked for ALL the money up front, got right to business, and gave a massage at the END!

Michigan Guy
08-04-10, 08:59
Stopped by M-1 yesterday. Although only one door was closed, mamasan said Shampoo and other girl (me-me, won-won? can't remember) were both busy. She said that Linda was available. Well Linda is older, very short and looks like she was put away wet years ago.

Not a bad table shower with some massage, then back to the room, lots of attention paid to the proper areas, but just when she knew I reached the point of no return, she basically stops and leaves the area. Very disappointing and she knew it.

Wish there was a way to let mamasan know, because it will be quite a while before I go back again and I'll insist on Shampoo or I won't stay.

Good luck and stay safe.

Eq Twink
08-04-10, 21:45
Stopped by M-1 yesterday. Although only one door was closed, mamasan said Shampoo and other girl (me-me, won-won? can't remember) were both busy. She said that Linda was available. Well Linda is older, very short and looks like she was put away wet years ago.

Not a bad table shower with some massage, then back to the room, lots of attention paid to the proper areas, but just when she knew I reached the point of no return, she basically stops and leaves the area. Very disappointing and she knew it.

Wish there was a way to let mamasan know, because it will be quite a while before I go back again and I'll insist on Shampoo or I won't stay.

Good luck and stay safe.Once upon a time Cindy (the Mama) welcomed feedback on the girls. In fact every time I went there (up through the summer of 2006) Cindy would always come in the room after the "massage" was done and we'd chat about stuff. The appointment, restaurants, where she was going on vacation, concerts in town, etc.

Something happened to Cindy later that year and she became very distant and sometimes mean. I haven't been back for a few years, but I keep thinking I'll go back. But never do.

My advice is that if you aren't happy at the end then you should ask for the mama and then (very courteously) explain the problem. Worst that will happen is nothing and you don't go back again. Best is she'll do something to make up for it (and take it out of the girl's share) and remember you for next time and set up up with a better appointment.

Don't ever doubt her memory.

Jf Woodmack
08-09-10, 14:42
1St post ever. Here goes

Found the ad on CL and thought I would call. Sent to a private residence in Westland (I think) and opted for the one hour service. Must say, the massage was incredible. After the flip, HE with some breast play (nice B's) with killer nips. $60 with no mention of tipping. Would repeat.

AllwaysLookin
08-09-10, 21:21
1St post ever. Here goes

Found the ad on CL and thought I would call. Sent to a private residence in Westland (I think) and opted for the one hour service. Must say, the massage was incredible. After the flip, HE with some breast play (nice B's) with killer nips. $60 with no mention of tipping. Would repeat.

It might have been nice to include the link.

Worker
08-10-10, 04:46
Is Cindy (mama-san) still at M-1?

Jf Woodmack
08-11-10, 10:58
It might have been nice to include the link.Sorry to be vague. Her Craigslist tag line was my header on this post. It read "Soothing Oreintal Massage". Next time I'll include a link (when I can figure out how)

Truthteller
08-11-10, 14:48
1St post ever. Here goes

Found the ad on CL and thought I would call. Sent to a private residence in Westland (I think) and opted for the one hour service. Must say, the massage was incredible. After the flip, HE with some breast play (nice B's) with killer nips. $60 with no mention of tipping. Would repeat.Old? thin? How's the face?

Tryinthingsout
08-11-10, 16:08
Hey all,

Was wondering if anyone has ever been to Saigon Spa in Ferndale. I read a couple reviews on another site that said they women were beautiful, the massage was incredible and that HE was included if you hint at it.

Well, the woman was very pretty and the massage was pretty good, but nothing else. It was a very typical clinical massage, even though some of the descriptions if you google the place say "sensual massage" it was nothing of the sort.

I complimented her quite a bit, tried shifting the towel, hinted towards wanting to give her a nice tip, etc. But got nothing in return. No shower either so I left smelling like vasoline, which is never fun.

It was a nice establishment, but seems like it was very strict and legit. If anyone has something more positive to say I'd love to hear it. If not I'll be headed somewhere more fulfilling next time.

Anansi
08-11-10, 17:58
Sorry to be vague. Her Craigslist tag line was my header on this post. It read "Soothing Oreintal Massage". Next time I'll include a link (when I can figure out how)This is the one yer looking for.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/1892733798.html

Tremolo
08-12-10, 16:01
Hey all,

Was wondering if anyone has ever been to Saigon Spa in Ferndale. I read a couple reviews on another site that said they women were beautiful, the massage was incredible and that HE was included if you hint at it.

Well, the woman was very pretty and the massage was pretty good, but nothing else. It was a very typical clinical massage, even though some of the descriptions if you google the place say "sensual massage" it was nothing of the sort.

I complimented her quite a bit, tried shifting the towel, hinted towards wanting to give her a nice tip, etc. But got nothing in return. No shower either so I left smelling like vasoline, which is never fun.

It was a nice establishment, but seems like it was very strict and legit. If anyone has something more positive to say I'd love to hear it. If not I'll be headed somewhere more fulfilling next time.I've never been there but was considering trying it out. I've read on another review site that some people have been successful at obtaining a HE. Also read that some struck out like your recent experience. It may take some P. R. Work involving several visits to the same provider to earn trust. Bottom line is. HE has been reported there.

Curt Rob
08-12-10, 19:19
Hey all,

It was a nice establishment, but seems like it was very strict and legit. If anyone has something more positive to say I'd love to hear it. If not I'll be headed somewhere more fulfilling next time.What were the rates?

Head Man
08-13-10, 09:22
Sorry to be vague. Her Craigslist tag line was my header on this post. It read "Soothing Oreintal Massage". Next time I'll include a link (when I can figure out how)HJ was the HE in the form of a HJ or BJ?

HM

Tryinthingsout
08-16-10, 01:50
What were the rates?It was 60/hr.

Sound familiar to you? lol

Govman
08-17-10, 16:56
I was lucky enough to come back to Detroit for a few days so I decided to make a visit to M1. I got there around 12:30 and was met by a different Mamasan. Since she did not recognize me, so she asked me the usual questions. Have you been here before, who did you see, and what did she look like. I answered all correct and asked for Shampoo. I had to wait for about 10 minutes before she came in the door. She remembered me from the first visit I had there months ago. I do think she might have gained a few pounds around the waist since last I saw her. She gave me a sweet hug and we headed out to the shower. Guys, this girl like to play around the exhaust shoot. Let her know the first time she explores if you like it or not. She will stop. I asked for a body slide and to my surprise she said yes. It was a little awkward since there was only a curtain in that room. This was my first experience with a body slide and it definitely will not be the last. Excellent technique followed by a BBBJ. Before I knew it she was on top cowgirl style. I did not last long at all. She cleaned me and herself up and then it was back to the room for round two. I asked for a soft massage and she took that as a BL and rimming. On the flip side she went back to a BBBJ. When I was leaving, Shampoo did tell me that the regular mamasan is on vacation and will be back next month.

Govman
08-18-10, 17:19
I just want to put this out as a warning to all who plan on a visit to M1. The Body slide is a great experience, but if you have shampoo, she doesn't ask if you want acover for FS. It just slips in there without notice. My mind was not in place when she did this. I'm just hoping that the oil acts like a cover. She did clean me and herself up with soap and water right after too. I don't know if the girls others do body slides. I had Mon Mon last time I was there and she did't understand what I was asking for. I got to go pee now. I hope I don't have to grab the pipes.

Martin Dobro
08-21-10, 00:37
Took the plunge today and made an appointment with Katie and Jamie out of Waterford. I'll keep it short: They're 100% as advertised. Yes, they're pricey - especially relative to an AMP. Also, no FS on the menu for this first time client. However, they have a nice, quiet, private location - speak native english - give a damn good massage - and seem to honestly enjoy what they do.

These two girls are hot as hell, and I'll be back. A little out of the way, a few more bucks, but good memories to keep me warm through the long, cold winter.

Avenue Hunter
08-30-10, 15:26
Hi Guys. I've been out of the loop for quite a while. Today (after months of no play) I saw Anna in Westland. A few post down you'll find her CL ad. Anyways, I have digits, and if you're not too lazy, just find her CL post and her number is on there.
She is Chinese. Early 40s. I got there and I told her I wanted to take a shower. She gave me the towel and I did what I had to do. I walked nude from the bathroom into the massage room, and paid her the 60/hour. (40/half hour is also available). I laid down on my stomach and she proceeded to give me a fantastic massage. She got real close into the zone...balls, ass etc. But the massage itself was well worth the money. When I touched her feet, calves and ran my hand up her thigh, there was absolutely no discomfort from her part. She was totally cool with my hand going where my hand wanted to go.
After doing my whole backside (neck to my toes), and really getting into the zone, the last thing she did was start stroking my cock while I was on my stomach.
Then she said to roll over, and proceeded to give me a fantastic HJ. I wouldn't call it a happy ending, because she then proceeded to finish off our time by massaging my scalp and the rest of the front of my body.
She was really fantastic and I would definitely see her again.
Here's a link to her CL post. http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/1926653311.html

Enjoy.

Wallystapinski
09-01-10, 06:19
I've never been there but was considering trying it out. I've read on another review site that some people have been successful at obtaining a HE. Also read that some struck out like your recent experience. It may take some P. R. Work involving several visits to the same provider to earn trust. Bottom line is. HE has been reported there.It has been a while but I always had a great experience with Jamie, and she always ended my sessions with a HJ. YMMV

Quicksilver23
09-02-10, 22:08
I have read a lot about M1 and want to go.

Where is it and how much am I looking on spending?

Whosurdaddy104
09-03-10, 11:39
Hi Guys. I've been out of the loop for quite a while. Today (after months of no play) I saw Anna in Westland. A few post down you'll find her CL ad. Anyways, I have digits, and if you're not too lazy, just find her CL post and her number is on there.

She is Chinese. Early 40s. I got there and I told her I wanted to take a shower. She gave me the towel and I did what I had to do. I walked nude from the bathroom into the massage room, and paid her the 60/hour. (40/half hour is also available). I laid down on my stomach and she proceeded to give me a fantastic massage. She got real close into the zone. Balls, ass etc. But the massage itself was well worth the money. When I touched her feet, calves and ran my hand up her thigh, there was absolutely no discomfort from her part. She was totally cool with my hand going where my hand wanted to go.

After doing my whole backside (neck to my toes), and really getting into the zone, the last thing she did was start stroking my cock while I was on my stomach.

Then she said to roll over, and proceeded to give me a fantastic HJ. I wouldn't call it a happy ending, because she then proceeded to finish off our time by massaging my scalp and the rest of the front of my body.

Here's a link to her CL post. http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/1926653311.html

Enjoy.The phone always just rings until a non-set up voice mail checks in. I've called anywhere from noon until 7 at night, Monday through Saturday and have never gotten her to answer. Is there another number I should be calling.

Whosurdaddy104
09-03-10, 14:42
Anyone have experience with Ciara?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/1924103460.html

I'm downriver, and really like black women.

Thanks

Avenue Hunter
09-04-10, 10:35
When I was there she told me that she'll be off Thursday thru Monday. I guess you can try her again on Tuesday September 7.

The phone always just rings until a non-set up voice mail checks in. I've called anywhere from noon until 7 at night, Monday through Saturday and have never gotten her to answer. Is there another number I should be calling.

TwistedBrother
09-04-10, 11:24
A few questions ... Can you describe what she looks like? Busty at all? Would she let you touch under her clothes? And did you tip her?

When I was there she told me that she'll be off Thursday thru Monday. I guess you can try her again on Tuesday September 7.

Tryinthingsout
09-05-10, 11:11
I wouldn't call it a happy ending, because she then proceeded to finish off our time by massaging my scalp and the rest of the front of my body.

EnjoySounds like fun; was a tip involved?

Uncutking5
09-08-10, 03:10
Hey everyone,

I'm a new member here and have been reading up alot about m1. I'd like to give it a try. I saw that they dont service minorities, does that include asians? Also how much should i expect to pay?

Boredndearborn
09-08-10, 17:51
Anyone have experience with Ciara?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/1924103460.html

I'm downriver, and really like black women.

ThanksIt's been a while since I've seen Ciara. I saw her a few months back as part of a tandem massage. She has a very nice setup in an apartment dedicated to their massage studio. Professional table and high quality oils, etc.

Ciara is very large chested, but kept her shirt on at all times. I did manage to talk her into letting me reach under the shirt and play while her partner finished me off. It was pretty intense and very nice.

If I were to go back to see Ciara, I would definitely try to negotiate a topless massage up front. I'm not sure that she would agree, but there's a chance.

Whosurdaddy104
09-09-10, 14:00
It's been a while since I've seen Ciara. I saw her a few months back as part of a tandem massage. She has a very nice setup in an apartment dedicated to their massage studio. Professional table and high quality oils, etc.

Ciara is very large chested, but kept her shirt on at all times. I did manage to talk her into letting me reach under the shirt and play while her partner finished me off. It was pretty intense and very nice.

If I were to go back to see Ciara, I would definitely try to negotiate a topless massage up front. I'm not sure that she would agree, but there's a chance.Great review an much appreciated.

AllRight999
09-09-10, 20:25
Are the ladies at these MP's only Asian or are they white too?

Never been to one.

The Explorer
09-10-10, 21:38
Has anyone tried this new place? They are next to K-mart north side of 7 mile. I will TOFT soon but just wondering of anybody has tried this place already.

Anansi
09-11-10, 02:59
Are the ladies at these MP's only Asian or are they white too?

Never been to one.Depends on which one you go to. most of them are Asian esp if the person answering the door is Asian, only one I ever went to that wasn't Asian was over on michigan and Inkster.

Just4funm47
09-12-10, 07:45
Has anyone tried this new place? They are next to K-mart north side of 7 mile. I will TOFT soon but just wondering of anybody has tried this place already.Was there about a week ago. Great massage, no extras. I like a light touch, sensaul massage and when I tried to explain this to the gal she did not seem to know what I meant so I lightly ran my hands up her legs to her ass (no resistence) and said "like that", but she went right on doing a very hard, very deep massage. I was naked, but covered the whole time. Curious though that she never moved my hands away when I ran them up her ass, may go back and try again, sorry, did not get here name $60 +. 10tip

Michigan Guy
09-13-10, 09:15
Strictly legit. Hard therapeutic massage. No extras to be had. To bad.

Tremolo
09-13-10, 15:26
Has anyone tried this new place? They are next to K-mart north side of 7 mile. I will TOFT soon but just wondering of anybody has tried this place already.I've been there several times. Never any luck with HE, but a great deep and hard massage. I've so far gotten her to remove the draping when she does ass & thighs, but she puts it back afterward. I'm still convinced that the elusive HE may be obtained one of these times. I'm such a sucker for the challenge.

Tremolo
09-14-10, 19:35
According to a recent Craigslist post, there is a new grand opening of a Chinese Massage Spa on Northwestern Hwy near 14 Mile. I'm planning on going to check it out and TOFTT.

Tryinthingsout
09-14-10, 22:46
Any word on the girl in Westland? Think her name was anna? Someone posted a Craigslist ad, she said she offered "soothing oriental massage" but I haven't heard anything else about her in the last few days. I'm eager to meet her! PM me if you have digits and are willing to share :)

Happy hunting

Eq Twink
09-15-10, 08:28
According to a recent Craigslist post, there is a new grand opening of a Chinese Massage Spa on Northwestern Hwy near 14 Mile. I'm planning on going to check it out and TOFTT.There are already one or two very legit Thai massage places in that general area. I highly doubt a rub n tug will appear there.

Sumfun69
09-15-10, 12:36
According to a recent Craigslist post, there is a new grand opening of a Chinese Massage Spa on Northwestern Hwy near 14 Mile. I'm planning on going to check it out and TOFTT.Keep us posted on your adventure. I was also planning to pay them a visit.

Love Lil Asian
09-15-10, 13:01
I've been there several times. Never any luck with HE, but a great deep and hard massage. I've so far gotten her to remove the draping when she does ass & thighs, but she puts it back afterward. I'm still convinced that the elusive HE may be obtained one of these times. I'm such a sucker for the challenge.Are these girls Asian?

Tremolo
09-15-10, 17:25
Are these girls Asian?Yes, If it's the place I am thinking it is...it's a Chinese Acupressure massage place. It's called Tomii. There are some cute girls there and it's a great massage. Let us know if you have success with the HE.

Bigboi47
09-16-10, 12:18
Any word on the girl in Westland? Think her name was anna? Someone posted a Craigslist ad, she said she offered "soothing oriental massage" but I haven't heard anything else about her in the last few days. I'm eager to meet her! PM me if you have digits and are willing to share :)

Happy hunting
Her ad I beleive
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/1955292585.html

Tryinthingsout
09-16-10, 21:36
Hey thanks a lot, I think the first one didn't have the link.

BTW finally made it to M-1. Wonderful place. WAY cleaner than any of the AMPS in Lansing.

Gigaman
09-16-10, 22:46
Her ad I beleive
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/1955292585.htmlYes, that's Anna in Westland.

If you search the thread for "anna", you will find many posts about her from 12/2009 and 8/2010.

I have seen Anna many times and she always gives a good massage and delivers a nice finish.

TwistedBrother
09-19-10, 11:01
Some of you who frequent top AMPs in the Detroit area might keep an eye out for "Lisa," the PSE-type girl who is famous in Warren OH and has left there. Rumor has it that she's in "Ann Arbor," but we know there are no real AMPs there, so likely Jackson or Metro Detroit. At least that's my theory. She also went by Micki when she worked in Alma. This chica has for several years had a serious PSE rep. Attractive hard-body, though she's 40-something or older. I've been AMPing for 20 years and she delivers like no other, at least in the Midwest.

Thanks.

StreetLegal
09-22-10, 09:11
Low profile, they don't advertise AMP on Utica and Hayes, Clinton Twp. See Sue. Mid 40's will give you a heck of a massage (if you really want deep tissue), she will kick your butt. Speaking of butt. Nice full body massage with no detail spared. Just give a tip please. I haven't seen any others there but I am sure they are good as well. (At the beginning ask for steam sauna/shower. Nice relaxing way to wash up.)

SteelHorseRide
09-22-10, 16:53
Low profile, they don't advertise AMP on Utica and Hayes, Clinton Twp. See Sue. Mid 40's will give you a heck of a massage (if you really want deep tissue), she will kick your butt. Speaking of butt. Nice full body massage with no detail spared. Just give a tip please. I haven't seen any others there but I am sure they are good as well. (At the beginning ask for steam sauna/shower. Nice relaxing way to wash up.)What kind of $ is it takeing for a good time?

StreetLegal
09-22-10, 23:45
What kind of $ is it takeing for a good time?$60 for 1/2 hour, $80 for an hour. I offer a $20-$30 tip because they do a great job!

StreetLegal
09-26-10, 09:31
I have private messaged many of you for digits, which I know you have, but am having no luck on replies.Thanks to those who have. But what am I doing wrong here? Any suggestions? Please p.m. me if you have some, that would be great ... include description and approx. locale.

Phil Anderer76
09-26-10, 12:16
The ad for this looked very appealing so I thought I'd take a run at it:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-and-erotica-sensual-massage-also-speciaizing-and-certified-in-tantra-a-real-tantra-goddess/4513778

I had see videos elsewhere of asian gals doing the "body slide" and that's what I was hoping for. I was disappointed. The girl I had was reasonably attractive and had the most spectactular ass I've ever seen. But the body to body rub she did was simply not all that hot, and nothing like what I'd seen in videos. Parts of the experiences were hot, but the finish was weak.. a HJ with fairly poor technique. Your mileage may vary, but I won't repeat.

So, I'm wondering about the AMP in Sterling Heights. Are HE's a safe bet? Anything else?

Also wondering about this one:
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stress-busting-massage-downriver-short-notice-welcome/4848135

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

TwistedBrother
09-26-10, 13:04
Well, if you TOFTT on this one, I'd definitely go with window #4. #2 and #3 clearly have an attitude, so the pix would strongly lead you to believe, and #1 (while the best looking) is at best a maybe.

Also wondering about this one:
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stress-busting-massage-downriver-short-notice-welcome/4848135

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

StreetLegal
09-26-10, 15:27
The ad for this looked very appealing so I thought I'd take a run at it:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-and-erotica-sensual-massage-also-speciaizing-and-certified-in-tantra-a-real-tantra-goddess/4513778

I had see videos elsewhere of asian gals doing the "body slide" and that's what I was hoping for. I was disappointed. The girl I had was reasonably attractive and had the most spectactular ass I've ever seen. But the body to body rub she did was simply not all that hot, and nothing like what I'd seen in videos. Parts of the experiences were hot, but the finish was weak.. a HJ with fairly poor technique. Your mileage may vary, but I won't repeat.

So, I'm wondering about the AMP in Sterling Heights. Are HE's a safe bet? Anything else?The AMP I was referring to ... HE pretty standard especially if you see Sue. Pretty much there MWF and sometimes on weekends.

Mifunseeker
09-27-10, 21:52
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/bodyrubs-for-boys-immediate-availability-30/4282199

Been here 3 times. Private office set up, 2 call system.

Andrea, Big girl. Body is not great, saggy boobs, very nice gal and great attitude! Nice massage, gentle touch doesn't miss a spot! nice COB finish.

Sami, very slim, tiny top but nice. GREAT bottom, went with a bare session. usual massage very chatty and ok HE. not very personal but nice gal.

Both let hands wander a bit but Sami kept tight to the table so no kitty petting.

Would love to see Danyell, let me know if you have. Hope this helps.

Cod Mw
09-27-10, 23:18
New to the board but maybe some of you can help out. Looks like the going rate for 1 hr is $80 at the door what does that get you TS and massage? What extras do you get for that? Someone give the break down. I see people pay $80, 1. 00, 1. 20, even 1. 80. Do you give it all to the mamason what ever she is called or just the $80 then the rest to the other person? Do you still tip? What's the rate for TS, massage, with a BBBJ? A little help here. If you don't want to post please PM me.

Thanks

Joules
09-28-10, 02:38
New to the board but maybe some of you can help out. Looks like the going rate for 1 hr is $80 at the door what does that get you TS and massage? What extras do you get for that? Someone give the break down. I see people pay $80, 1. 00, 1. 20, even 1. 80. Do you give it all to the mamason what ever she is called or just the $80 then the rest to the other person? Do you still tip? What's the rate for TS, massage, with a BBBJ? A little help here. If you don't want to post please PM me.

ThanksI think you mean M1?

If so, I think the first time you go you just pay for a regular massage (.6-.8?).

The second time you dish out about 1.8? And you get a good dream.

Mifunseeker
09-28-10, 22:16
From reports on other sites.

It's just a massage and HE. I believe you can let your hands wander, but YMMV.

Don't think FS or anything else is available.Iam a VERY satisfied customer. Very sexy girl next door look. Great top side! sweetheart.

StreetLegal
09-28-10, 23:50
It was late and an alternative fell through. So I stopped in JC. Everytime before a train wreck opened the door and said no other choices. This time Jennifer answered. A late 40's gal, wouldn't say beautiful but also wouldn't say homely. $80 for an hour, $50 for half hour. I always do the hour. Asks what kind of massage and I was really sore, so I ask for deep tissue. Probably best deep tissue massage I've ever had. Kicked my butt. Used hot towels to wipe down oil. Nice HE and I'm thinking, "my convertible outside is topless and its getting wet! ". The change from my C-note was on the table so I decide to leave a tip. Jennifer was not happy with that HE for her.

I would recommend but make sure you see Jennifer or you'll get the train wreck.

Jooop
09-29-10, 04:18
I think you mean M1?

If so, I think the first time you go you just pay for a regular massage (.6-.8?).

The second time you dish out about 1.8? And you get a good dream.1.8 That is FS right

Phil Anderer76
09-30-10, 06:06
I took a run at this one:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/1979726214.html

The whole set up is strictly clinical. When I got there I pretty much knew there would be no HE, but took a shot at it anyway. My instincts were right.

Airman 7168
10-02-10, 13:49
Well been on this site for a short while. I am definetly a newbie and much to learn. But it has me fasinated. Reading all the great posts is nice to know I'm not the only one and there is a great big world of SW's escorts and massage parlors to dream about.

I started dreaming my first dream about a month ago. Very nervous and trying not to be. I stepped into a dayspa to find not what I was looking for really. At first I ws about to walk away seeing I am younger and she being so much older. But I didn't. As I was getting that horrible massage she was hinting every hint in the book, (what do you do, how old are you, do you like the computer while straddled to my back pumping her pelvis on my ass haha.) Still I didn't pick it up.

Discoursged that she didn't just come out and offer a BBBJ I was on a mission that day. To find a massage that would. I headed a half mile down the street to meet sue. A hot little asian girl mid 30's with a great body. Beautiful ass. Great massage and 160 in the hole for the day still turned up nothing! I was pissed for sure. What was I thinking, why didn't I just ask her, and why didn't she offer I thought to myself.

I then found this site and learned a few things. Once I did I was determined to dream of sue for sure. I went back to sue and about a half hour into my massage another man came in for one one. About ten minutes later we both heard him moan, haha. We both laughed as my hand grabbed sues firm small ass. Soon after I was on my back with her stroking my cock and blowing away, I asked for a BBBJ and that was a nono I guess. Damn I just paid $80 for a he. Damnit but atleast I was on my way.

Searching the BP's I see a massues add w/ no pic. I am weary of it. But I'll be damned if I can't find a massage that offers a BBBJ. It was 4am on a Saturday night and I text her. I am still scared to call at this point. After about 20 texts I say fuck it I'm going. This is too close to home not to try it out. Her name is stacey with another alias. I walk into her room. She's not sexy and a little chubby but I don't care. I want a massage and a great BBBJCIM and won't stop til I do. I lay on the bed and she starts massageing me buck naked. As she turns me over she is about to grab my cock with lotiony hands and I stop her. Wait I say, how about a BBBJ instead. She says thats fine as long as a tip is ok. And there we go finally a BBBJ like fireworks going off in the backround. I was a happy man and now the hunting begins.

Jooop
10-03-10, 04:24
It was late and an alternative fell through. So I stopped in JC. Everytime before a train wreck opened the door and said no other choices. This time Jennifer answered. A late 40's gal, wouldn't say beautiful but also wouldn't say homely. $80 for an hour, $50 for half hour. I always do the hour. Asks what kind of massage and I was really sore, so I ask for deep tissue. Probably best deep tissue massage I've ever had. Kicked my butt. Used hot towels to wipe down oil. Nice HE and I'm thinking, "my convertible outside is topless and its getting wet! ". The change from my C-note was on the table so I decide to leave a tip. Jennifer was not happy with that HE for her.

I would recommend but make sure you see Jennifer or you'll get the train wreck.I have had Jennifer great HE and did play with a little pussy nice g-spot.

StreetLegal
10-03-10, 09:12
Where did you go for Sue and Stacey?

Well been on this site for a short while. I am definetly a newbie and much to learn. But it has me fasinated. Reading all the great posts is nice to know I'm not the only one and there is a great big world of SW's escorts and massage parlors to dream about.

I started dreaming my first dream about a month ago. Very nervous and trying not to be. I stepped into a dayspa to find not what I was looking for really. At first I ws about to walk away seeing I am younger and she being so much older. But I didn't. As I was getting that horrible massage she was hinting every hint in the book, (what do you do, how old are you, do you like the computer while straddled to my back pumping her pelvis on my ass haha.) Still I didn't pick it up.

Discoursged that she didn't just come out and offer a BBBJ I was on a mission that day. To find a massage that would. I headed a half mile down the street to meet sue. A hot little asian girl mid 30's with a great body. Beautiful ass. Great massage and 160 in the hole for the day still turned up nothing! I was pissed for sure. What was I thinking, why didn't I just ask her, and why didn't she offer I thought to myself.

I then found this site and learned a few things. Once I did I was determined to dream of sue for sure. I went back to sue and about a half hour into my massage another man came in for one one. About ten minutes later we both heard him moan, haha. We both laughed as my hand grabbed sues firm small ass. Soon after I was on my back with her stroking my cock and blowing away, I asked for a BBBJ and that was a nono I guess. Damn I just paid $80 for a he. Damnit but atleast I was on my way.

Searching the BP's I see a massues add w/ no pic. I am weary of it. But I'll be damned if I can't find a massage that offers a BBBJ. It was 4am on a Saturday night and I text her. I am still scared to call at this point. After about 20 texts I say fuck it I'm going. This is too close to home not to try it out. Her name is stacey with another alias. I walk into her room. She's not sexy and a little chubby but I don't care. I want a massage and a great BBBJCIM and won't stop til I do. I lay on the bed and she starts massageing me buck naked. As she turns me over she is about to grab my cock with lotiony hands and I stop her. Wait I say, how about a BBBJ instead. She says thats fine as long as a tip is ok. And there we go finally a BBBJ like fireworks going off in the backround. I was a happy man and now the hunting begins.

Niceoldman989
10-04-10, 20:47
Went to M1 last Monday. First time visitor and told mamason was first visit. Standard 2 door system, Good table shower and left happy. Trustworthy place as in I left cash and ID in my room and that was checked out during the table shower but nothing was missing. Only went for 30 minutes because of flight out of town. Will repeat next time I am in town.

PM for more details,

Nice

John Temple
10-04-10, 21:50
Dreamed of a visit to Sonia's Spa on Van Dyke Saturday evening. I was greeted at the the door by Suzie, a cute spinner. As she lead me to the room she was very touchy and I responded by putting my arm around her and grabbing her ass. There was no resistance so I knew this would be the kind of massage I was looking for. She took me to a room where I undressed and got on the table. The massage alone was worth the visit. She had an excellent technique and worked her way from my neck and shoulders down to my feet. After she had finished the massage she began to play with the boys for a while then had me flip for a very nice HJ. She allowed my hands to roam under her shirt and adjusted her bra for better access. Nothing else appears to be on the menu. She cleaned me up with a hot towel and then continued the massage. After She finished and I had dressed she helped me on with my socks and shoes.

The hour massage was .8 and although she never mentioned a tip I left .4

I will Definitely repeat.

Talltreeman
10-09-10, 04:01
I hope this hasn't been covered already and I missed it. I am making the trip to your city in a few weeks and wanted to gather as much information as possible. I have read the great reviews of the named AMP's but I am curious about what exists in Windsor. Any help would be most appreciated and I would be happy to return the favor with information regarding OH regions.

Thanks,

TTM

Bigboi47
10-09-10, 14:00
I hope this hasn't been covered already and I missed it. I am making the trip to your city in a few weeks and wanted to gather as much information as possible. I have read the great reviews of the named AMP's but I am curious about what exists in Windsor. Any help would be most appreciated and I would be happy to return the favor with information regarding OH regions.

Thanks,

TTMSince Windsor allows legal escorts only outcall, they are really hard on places like massage palors. From what I read you will only get a massge. Now London and Toronto is different from what I read.

Phil Anderer76
10-10-10, 11:10
There are a lot of massage ads for places in and around Livonia, which is where I stay when I'm in town. Any of these place a safe bet or sure thing for a HE?

Member #4967
10-10-10, 12:04
Stopped in yesterday saw a "new girl", think name was hehen or something like that. Much younger then used to, other new lady I'd seen a few weeks ago was very old and very ugly. Face was so so but body probly an 8 or higher, very entusiastic service. Would reccomend and will repeat.

Lob Diver
10-10-10, 17:30
Had another enjoyable trip Detroit last week, including a trip to my favorite M1. I would have preferred to see Shampoo, who I have seen before, but there were too many mongers there at the time and I got Tutu. She was a little chunky, but provided a very enjoyable TS and massage session. $180 for FS. Still prefer Shampoo. You mongers in Detroit don't know how good you have it! Regards.

P. S. As I noted in my last M1 review, the current mamasan has been there a while, but there was another who seemed to run things for as many years as I've been going there that I have not seen for my last 2 trips. Again, didn't have a chance to ask the current woman about the situation.

Eq Twink
10-11-10, 08:29
P. S. As I noted in my last M1 review, the current mamasan has been there a while, but there was another who seemed to run things for as many years as I've been going there that I have not seen for my last 2 trips. Again, didn't have a chance to ask the current woman about the situation. I was there a couple weeks ago and Cindy (the main mama) was there.

She takes a lot of vacations.

Tryinthingsout
10-12-10, 15:22
Had another enjoyable trip Detroit last week, including a trip to my favorite M1. I would have preferred to see Shampoo, who I have seen before, but there were too many mongers there at the time and I got Tutu. She was a little chunky, but provided a very enjoyable TS and massage session. $180 for FS. Still prefer Shampoo. You mongers in Detroit don't know how good you have it! Regards. I have had Tutu a couple times. I think she's really cute; but she's not as affectionate and playful as some of the other girls. I have heard a lot about shampoo. I'm not sure who she is, but there is one young girl I saw there before, very light skin for an asian girl, great smile, pretty short and very slender. I know it's a little vague but does anyone have a name they can throw out if this girl sounds familiar? I want to ask for her next time.

John Temple
10-15-10, 21:30
Visited the Van Dyke Spa for for first time today. Was met at the door by Dina. The massage was pretty good but the finish wasn't great. .8 for the hour and I left a .2 tip.

Niceoldman989
10-16-10, 07:47
I have had Tutu a couple times. I think she's really cute; but she's not as affectionate and playful as some of the other girls. I have heard a lot about shampoo. I'm not sure who she is, but there is one young girl I saw there before, very light skin for an asian girl, great smile, pretty short and very slender. I know it's a little vague but does anyone have a name they can throw out if this girl sounds familiar? I want to ask for her next time.Leigh is shorter but I would consider her athletic build not a slender runner build. Service was good but Shampoo is really focused on happiness.

StreetLegal
10-19-10, 11:43
Anyone have any "field experience" with this one? I called her and was all business over the phone, no extras:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/high-quality-relaxing-massage / 5003733.

Appreciate any help as the add seems interesting.

Ribeye17
10-19-10, 18:04
Anyone have any "field experience" with this one? I called her and was all business over the phone, no extras:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/high-quality-relaxing-massage / 5003733.

Appreciate any help as the add seems interesting. Found her webpage, doesn't look promising:

http://biobalance.vpweb.com/default.html

Ribeye17
10-19-10, 18:27
Has anyone employed the services of Krystal Starr?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/krystal-starrs-massage / 4720121

Tryinthingsout
10-19-10, 22:27
Leigh is shorter but I would consider her athletic build not a slender runner build. Service was good but Shampoo is really focused on happiness.Thank you I will have to see if either of them are around next time!

Lumberman
10-22-10, 11:20
Thank you I will have to see if either of them are around next time!Had a good time with Shampoo recently and asked about 'new girl'. Her reply was that 'new girl' Lee did not like M1 and was 'gone', but that a 'new girl' was coming soon.

Niceoldman989
10-23-10, 07:06
Had a good time with Shampoo recently and asked about 'new girl'. Her reply was that 'new girl' Lee did not like M1 and was 'gone', but that a 'new girl' was coming soon.During my last visit Shampoo implied she did not know Lee. Was offered other (big busted providers) but choose to wait for Shampoo. Let me know the details when you try the next new girl.

Nice

Oldtimer2
10-23-10, 13:11
Long time viewer new to posting. Stopped at DT yesterday and saw a new girl, only been there since Thursday she said. Very young looking probly same age as Won at M-1. Pretty nice sized implants and huge natural nips, trimmed down below, very petite, and a mouth made for sucking. FS wasn't rushed I like going here as long as you don't go at noon its never real busy and can take your time, unlike M-1. Stopped at M-1 earlier in week, called ahead asked if Won busy mama says yes 20 min wait. I was a half hour away sdo thought perfect timein. After I got there paid everything to old mamasan she says won's almost finished. Waited another 45 and finally told her I had to go couldn't wait any longer so she yells at won to hurry up. Tell her sorry I've got to go already wasted 2 hours and had an appointment to make, huge deal getting money back. I go to a spa to relax and have a good time but its always a hassle there, why is it I'm never the one to get extra time?

Worker
10-30-10, 10:10
Visited M-1 Health last night about 9:00pm. Called ahead and made sure Shampoo was working. I haven't been there in a while so I wasn't sure who / which mamasan wouldn answer the door. I knew Cindy pretty well from the past and knew Kim a little bit. Kim answered the door. She asked where I've been. Long time no see. So that was good. She said Cindy was 'on vacation' so I'm not sure what that truly meant. I'm not sure if Cindy is still there or not.

We went to the room, I made sure Shampoo was available and handed her $1.6 all at once. She just checked that there was a bunch of money vs just the door fee and left the room. I'm sure she counted it after she left but she never came back. I had mentioned I was cold and she brought a blanket back for me while I waited for Shampoo. She mentioned that it would be about a 30-min wait. She dimmed the lights and I laid down a waited.

Shampoo came in after a while and was happy to see me. We've 'bonded' over many visits so it's always a nice GFE session with her. Went to the shower room but no body-slide this time. Just got the scrub down with some light HJ. Although I did bend her over the shower table for a little play time after drying off. Just to get things warmed up.

Went shivering back to the room and jumped under the blanket. Shampoo came in, stripped down and climbed under with me. We laid there for a while doing the kissy face thing and her telling me about her vacations to NY, etc. We got a little playfull and off we went. Her DT BBJ skills have improved. A little toothy when she gets it all the way to the base but I sure couldn't complain. I like to lay back and enjoy and she can handle long BBJ sessions so I was pretty happy. After I was satisfied I pulled her up and brought those man-mades down for some breast-feeding time. I asked her how she likes it and she said she likes to be on the bottom. Put the cover on, switched to mish-style and started drilling away. I wasn't too worried about extending things out as I figured there was probably a 2nd shot-on-goal available tonight. Finished the job and she went to do the hot-towel clean up. We layed back under the blanket for quite a while again. Thanks to you guys out there that didn't ring the doorbell the whole session so that we could be left alone too! Ha! It was a pretty quiet Friday night I must say.

After some rest time I got touchy-feely again and she got the hint. BBJ round two. I'm no stud any more so it took a while which was actually fine by me. She's an energizer bunny and keeps going and going. After a while I just asked her to finish with some lotion for a HJ release. That took a while too but finally got the job done. Did the hot-towel again and slowly said our goodbye's.

A great time but like I say, I've seen her many times, just not so recently, so I seem to get good GFE out of the visits. Although, I have been rushed off when the doorbell's-a-ringin' too. So thanks again for a quiet night.

Eq Twink
10-30-10, 11:03
She said Cindy was 'on vacation' so I'm not sure what that truly meant. I'm not sure if Cindy is still there or not.

Cindy was there on Wednesday.

Member #4967
11-01-10, 14:28
Cindy was there on Wednesday.People still play everquest? I switched to WOW along with most of my friends like 5 or 6 years ago.

Gigaman
11-01-10, 19:36
I visited the Novi Asian Massage place on Meadowbrook and Ten Mile last week. I called ahead and saw Angela who is a nice Chinese lady in her mid 40's. She didn't speak much English but was pleasant looking. With the towel on my back, she got on the table and massaged my back with her knees and foot for "hard" pressure. Then the towel came off and got a thorough massage with medium to firm pressure throughout. When I flipped over, not much happened and massage was over. Overall, it was an enjoyable massage for me, but I don't think there's any extras available here. The price was $70 for an hour which I paid up-front and after the massage was done, she pushed pretty hard for a tip. I gave $10 at first, but she asked for a $20. So I gave it to her. I don't think I will go back unless I want a "hard" massage.

Homebrewerguy
11-02-10, 19:09
Hey everybody,

I plan on being in the SE Michigan area over the next couple of weeks and I have come across this lady's ad. Which really interests me. Has anyone her had any experiences with Angel? Rates look reasonable.

Thanks

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-damn-massage-u-will-ever-have/3577814

Tryinthingsout
11-02-10, 21:22
Called ahead and made sure Shampoo was working...I've seen her many timesOkay earlier in the thread someone said shampoo and won are the same. Are shampoo and PA the same too? I have seen Pa and she is good, but everyone says shampoo is amazing. I wouldn't necessarily call pa amazing but she is really cute.

Just curious. I need to ask for someone new next time, just want to make sure I'm not asking for a new name for the same face.

Worker
11-03-10, 04:39
Okay earlier in the thread someone said shampoo and won are the same. Are shampoo and PA the same too? I have seen Pa and she is good, but everyone says shampoo is amazing. I wouldn't necessarily call pa amazing but she is really cute.

Just curious. I need to ask for someone new next time, just want to make sure I'm not asking for a new name for the same face. Yes, she used Won at first. I was somewhat confused back then because there was a tall, very skinny, very hot girl by the name of Won just before her but she wasn't there very long. Not sure really why she changed to Shampoo but, yes, it's the same girl.

Niceoldman989
11-03-10, 07:16
Hey everybody,

I plan on being in the SE Michigan area over the next couple of weeks and I have come across this lady's ad. Which really interests me. Has anyone her had any experiences with Angel? Rates look reasonable.

Thanks

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-damn-massage-u-will-ever-have/3577814"M1" Spa on Telegraph and an Hour with Shampoo would be my choice. Maybe a little more expensive but a very clean place.

Member #4025
11-03-10, 09:24
Okay earlier in the thread someone said shampoo and won are the same. Are shampoo and PA the same too? I have seen Pa and she is good, but everyone says shampoo is amazing. I wouldn't necessarily call pa amazing but she is really cute.

Just curious. I need to ask for someone new next time, just want to make sure I'm not asking for a new name for the same face. I had the pleasure of seeing Shampoo one time within the last ten months and she also referred to herself as Pa early in my visit, so I think she is the one and the same; my time with her was incredible.

Lord Helmet
11-03-10, 13:36
Figured that I would try here today as M-1 getting old.

Will not make that mistake again.

Had Jackie who is a very thin 45-55 year old with fake cans. Although nice, she cannot compare to Pa / Won / Shampoo.

She gave a very mediocre massage and left several times sending in the mamasan,"named Yates", to fill in.

Was very eager to get to work. Other than the fact that she seemed to take pleasure in fishing corn out of the chocolate starfish with her tongue, I did not much enjoy the visit.

160 for the hour.

TwistedBrother
11-03-10, 14:16
Haha. That's a new one for me.

fishing corn out of the chocolate starfish

Cod Mw
11-03-10, 19:21
Anyone have a massage by Stacy or Kim that post on craigs list? Wondering if any good / extras?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-let-stacie-and-kims-hands-do-your-body-good-with-a-late-night-massage/4648505

Detroitmax
11-04-10, 00:12
Not that you needed another, but here's another M-1 satisfied customer. $50 got me a shower and EXCELLENT massage from a girl that looked a little frumpy but played well with my package. Just before the flip, mamasan walked in to the room and asked what I wanted. I said "more of that" and she said "PAY". It was funny actually. I was expecting "Pay Me" or "You pay me" or "You pay me now" but it was just "Pay". I actually laughed a little and gave her $100. I waited a minute and Shampoo entered the room. Lovely, clean, trim. Offered BBBJ but I only take covered (I'm paranoid. Three positions and 20 min later, I was completely and utterly satisfied. She helped me put my clothes back on and was generous with post massage care and affection. She DID say she was about to go on vacation though so I'm not sure I'll head back right away.

Guys. I need some info on the AMP's up in Sterling Heights. Gage Plaza, Stober Plaza, etc. They look good and I saw one offered a Shower with the massage but didn't know if these were just massage or if they compare to M1. Any news one way or another?

Rickm0755
11-04-10, 02:50
Guys. I need some info on the AMP's up in Sterling Heights. Gage Plaza, Stober Plaza, etc. They look good and I saw one offered a Shower with the massage but didn't know if these were just massage or if they compare to M1. Any news one way or another? It's been quite a while since I've been there, but the last time I was there I had a pretty good experience. I'm kinda short of funds at the moment, or I'd give you a much more current report. YMMV, but I'm reasonably sure that you'll be able to get some kind of HE.

Niceoldman989
11-04-10, 06:57
Not that you needed another, but here's another M-1 satisfied customer. $50 got me a shower and EXCELLENT massage from a girl that looked a little frumpy but played well with my package. Just before the flip, mamasan walked in to the room and asked what I wanted. I said "more of that" and she said "PAY". It was funny actually. I was expecting "Pay Me" or "You pay me" or "You pay me now" but it was just "Pay". I actually laughed a little and gave her $100. I waited a minute and Shampoo entered the room. Lovely, clean, trim. Offered BBBJ but I only take covered (I'm paranoid. Three positions and 20 min later, I was completely and utterly satisfied. She helped me put my clothes back on and was generous with post massage care and affection. She DID say she was about to go on vacation though so I'm not sure I'll head back right away.

Guys. I need some info on the AMP's up in Sterling Heights. Gage Plaza, Stober Plaza, etc. They look good and I saw one offered a Shower with the massage but didn't know if these were just massage or if they compare to M1. Any news one way or another? Through all of my research (Last few months, I beleive that M1 is a little bit unique with managing all the details of a great AMP visit. Great Table shower, Improves on repeat visits, and clean unrushed sessions.

Airman 7168
11-04-10, 10:51
I did try the one on top which is stacie. Happy to please thats for sure but would love to try her friend kim and very close to home which is always a plus!

Anyone have a massage by Stacy or Kim that post on craigs list? Wondering if any good / extras?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-let-stacie-and-kims-hands-do-your-body-good-with-a-late-night-massage/4648505

Quicksilver23
11-04-10, 18:55
[QUOTE=Guys. I need some info on the AMP's up in Sterling Heights. Gage Plaza, Stober Plaza, etc. They look good and I saw one offered a Shower with the massage but didn't know if these were just massage or if they compare to M1. Any news one way or another? [/QUOTE]I have been to both plaza's. Both give great massages, the massage is worth the money alone. They both do give a HE and play with them a little before the flip. I have know been to M1 so not sure about the shower, but at least the Gage Plaza they only have a small stand up show you can use to get the lotion off, I didn't take a show at the other. I paid.8 for an hour and.10 or.20 for tip. Also they will stay open late for you, the ads say 8pm I think but I have called and came at 9 before and also showed up around 10 and caught them as they were locking up and they opened back up just for me.

Quicksilver23
11-04-10, 18:56
I did try the one on top which is stacie. Happy to please thats for sure but would love to try her friend kim and very close to home which is always a plus!How much did you spend?

Toledo Guy
11-04-10, 19:57
I did try the one on top which is stacie. Happy to please thats for sure but would love to try her friend kim and very close to home which is always a plus!Did she offer extras?

Tryinthingsout
11-04-10, 23:12
Okay so my first couple visits to M-1 were an absolute dream. My first AMPs were out near Lansing and this place is DEFINITELY a step up from there.

But the last two times I went I have been rushed. The first time they booted me out after the shower and didn't give me a massage (granted- the shower was VERY fun but come on. I negotiated with mamasan and she said next time I come she'll give me a discount.

So I pay her a little less today, she nods her head like she remembers me, then I get wonderful shower service, nice light touch massage to start and a little fun, but as soon as my girl left to get a hot towel before the REAL massage, mamasan comes in, flips on the light and says,"sorry we busy no massagie for you hun oh well maybe next time" and peaces out.

Anyone have a similar experience? Do you think I offended her at some point? I've been there several times now and like it, but don't want my next experience to be as disappointing as this one. Every time I have gone around the same time of day, too, like between 2 and 4 (I'm assuming it's busy around 12 and around 5.

Advice would be appreciated.

Niceoldman989
11-05-10, 06:27
Okay so my first couple visits to M-1 were an absolute dream. My first AMPs were out near Lansing and this place is DEFINITELY a step up from there.

But the last two times I went I have been rushed. The first time they booted me out after the shower and didn't give me a massage (granted- the shower was VERY fun but come on. I negotiated with mamasan and she said next time I come she'll give me a discount.

So I pay her a little less today, she nods her head like she remembers me, then I get wonderful shower service, nice light touch massage to start and a little fun, but as soon as my girl left to get a hot towel before the REAL massage, mamasan comes in, flips on the light and says,"sorry we busy no massagie for you hun oh well maybe next time" and peaces out.

Anyone have a similar experience? Do you think I offended her at some point? I've been there several times now and like it, but don't want my next experience to be as disappointing as this one. Every time I have gone around the same time of day, too, like between 2 and 4 (I'm assuming it's busy around 12 and around 5.

Advice would be appreciated. I have felt that although mamasan says she remembers, I don't think she is a good as she thinks. I would never plan on a make it up next time situation. I have not had the rushed experience yet. Please tell us more about the shower experience. Was it a full body slide experience?

Eq Twink
11-05-10, 08:29
This has been happening way too much lately at M1.

They either try to get you off in the table shower and then kick you out or just rush you through the in-room experience. Sometimes. If you're lucky- they'll get you part way, pull the girl and let you wait, then send her back in. Lucky, that is, to get a girl who barebacks to come back to you right after another guy just hosed her insides.

Cindy has been talking about retiring down south for years. Maybe she's killing her golden goose in an attempt to get the funds she needs to do it.

Advice would be appreciated.

Talltreeman
11-05-10, 12:49
Figured that I would try here today as M-1 getting old.

Will not make that mistake again.

Had Jackie who is a very thin 45-55 year old with fake cans. Although nice, she cannot compare to Pa / Won / Shampoo.

She gave a very mediocre massage and left several times sending in the mamasan,"named Yates", to fill in.

Was very eager to get to work. Other than the fact that she seemed to take pleasure in fishing corn out of the chocolate starfish with her tongue, I did not much enjoy the visit.

160 for the hour. I agree, I also got Jackie and thought she could have been 60+, but very thin, smelled heavily of smoke. She also had the roughest hands ever, felt like sandpaper. I opted for HJ for half as much total $. I won't return.

TTM

Michigan Guy
11-05-10, 13:54
Wish I had read the thread this a. M. Before I decided to stop by the M-1. Both Mamasan's were there today, and they both recognized me. Showed up around 12:15 or so and no one else was there. Asked if Shampoo was available and found out she was. Last 4 times I've been there Shampoo has been busy and other providers were never quite as good. She comes in, remembers me and we leave for the table shower. After becoming squeaky clean everywhere she leads me back into the room, turns on the heater and we get comfortable. Then I hear the damn doorbell ring twice in a row. Don't any of you guys work! Two positions later she leaves for a hot towel. About 5 minutes later Mamasan Cindy walks in with the somewhat warm towel, casually cleans me off and says,"OK you can get dressed now". I was hoping for a second shot on goal and a little bit of a massage but apparently that wasn't going to happen. Lights were turned on and she was changing the towels.

Total time in M-1 from beginning to end, 35 minutes. Maybe this board could consider a sign up system where we could make sure only one of us goes in at a time, every hour on the hour. That way we would all get a full hour of service!

Good Luck and stay Safe.

By the way, cruised the triangle before stopping in the M-1 and saw nothing. No SW, no LEO, nothing.

Member #4967
11-05-10, 15:36
This is nothing new, I've been there morning afternoon and late and its always the same. I stopped there about a month ago for the first time in about 9 months. Was about 8 at nite I never take a shower there especially this time time of year no sauna so ya freeze your nuts off and it doesn't detract from service lvl other then they won't eat your asshole. I haven't gotten slip and slide for years now so to me all it does is detract from room time. It's always the same you cum your done no massage after, so unless you have a ton of stamina you'll never get close to an hour. My recourse of late is V & V, viagra and vikaden I get close to an hour but the girls either VERY happy or not.

Tryinthingsout
11-12-10, 02:01
Anyone new at M-1 either? Are there only the two girls, pa / shampoo / won and tutu? Maybe that's why it's always "so damn busy". They're overworked!

Mstersds
11-17-10, 06:35
Yes, I think it is only two girls there. When I went I had to wait for about 20 mins before my lovely came in. I forgot to get her name. But she was shorter with a nice set. Loves to give BBBJ.

Govman
11-18-10, 20:53
I'm sorry to hear some bad and rushed service from M1. All my times there were unrushed and pleasing. Still the best girl there is Shampoo. She will give you a body slide from heaven when getting the TS. You must ask for it. I will never forget that experiance. But be forwarded that she will slip you into her without cover. She also tends to play with mr. Winky too much. I always had an hour with her and used every minute of it. I hope to be back in town next month for another visit with her.

TwistedBrother
11-19-10, 09:59
Total time in M-1 from beginning to end. 35 minutes. Maybe this board could consider a sign up system where we could make sure only one of us goes in at a time, every hour on the hour. That way we would all get a full hour of service!

I imagine you are joking somewhat, but if not you'd be presuming the majority of their customers are members of this forum, which is very unlikely. We probably represent 10 percent of their customers or less. We probably represent less than 10 percent of ANYone's customers.

It would be nice, though. .

Member #4064
11-19-10, 10:51
I'm sorry to hear some bad and rushed service from M1. All my times there were unrushed and pleasing. Still the best girl there is Shampoo. She will give you a body slide from heaven when getting the TS. You must ask for it. I will never forget that experiance. But be forwarded that she will slip you into her without cover. She also tends to play with mr. Winky too much. I always had an hour with her and used every minute of it. I hope to be back in town next month for another visit with her.I don't visit mp's very often due to previous experience with getting too little for way too much. I have been thinking of going to M-1. I have two questions to try not to waste my cash.

When & how to give the tip? Do you take the cash in with just your towel and no pants or do you give it to her before TS?

When do you ask for body slide? When you first walk in or later?

StreetLegal
12-03-10, 11:07
Anyone have any recent reviews / comments regarding her. She is a mature lady, does massage out of her house in Plymouth. I saw her a long time ago. She advertises in Metro Times.

StreetLegal
12-03-10, 11:15
Any reviews / thoughts on this place please:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/2092664983.html

Govman
12-03-10, 20:18
I don't visit mp's very often due to previous experience with getting too little for way too much. I have been thinking of going to M-1. I have two questions to try not to waste my cash.

When & how to give the tip? Do you take the cash in with just your towel and no pants or do you give it to her before TS?

When do you ask for body slide? When you first walk in or later? Differant AMPs have differant what I call protocals. The first thing that happens when you enter the AMP will be a question from mamasan which is "have you been here before" The way you answer will determine what service you yet. The first time I went to M1 mamasan caught me in a lie, but I got the service I wanted anyway. I have been to many AMPs accross the US and M1 tops my list. You can PM me if you want more details, but I will tell you that everytime I go there, the experiance gets better. Last time I got a very good body slide from shampoo. I hope to go there again in Jan when I'm back in Detroit.

Eq Twink
12-04-10, 19:57
Any reviews / thoughts on this place please:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/2092664983.html

The place is called Asian Health Salon (or something like that).

I don't think anything but a self service HE is available.

Cubicle walls are very short, VERY easy to hear everything going on in the entire place, even with the loud asian music. If I stood on my toes while getting dressed I would have been able to see the guy in the "room" next to me.

Massage itself was average.

Michigan Guy
12-06-10, 09:59
Anyone have any recent reviews / comments regarding her. She is a mature lady, does massage out of her house in Plymouth. I saw her a long time ago. She advertises in Metro Times.Haven't seen her in a couple years but she always had a nice HE at the end of the massage. MAssage was very good, nice music, aromatherapy, very relaxing.

Never tried to touch her, and you are right she's a mature "larger" lady.

Good Luck.

Member #4064
12-06-10, 23:44
Differant AMPs have differant what I call protocals. The first thing that happens when you enter the AMP will be a question from mamasan which is "have you been here before" The way you answer will determine what service you yet. The first time I went to M1 mamasan caught me in a lie, but I got the service I wanted anyway. I have been to many AMPs accross the US and M1 tops my list. You can PM me if you want more details, but I will tell you that everytime I go there, the experiance gets better. Last time I got a very good body slide from shampoo. I hope to go there again in Jan when I'm back in Detroit.Govman,

Thanks for the info. Yes, my biggest concern is getting past that first question."have you been here before". I don't like to lie so I am sure I will tell her no with a reference to some of the other MP's I have been to. It may not win any points but I am going to go in with no expectations. Money is a bit tight for me right now but hopefully I can make it there in January sometime also. I guess you can't become a regular unless you go for the first time.

Tryinthingsout
12-07-10, 00:13
Govman,

Thanks for the info. Yes, my biggest concern is getting past that first question."have you been here before". I don't like to lie so I am sure I will tell her no with a reference to some of the other MP's I have been to. It may not win any points but I am going to go in with no expectations. Money is a bit tight for me right now but hopefully I can make it there in January sometime also. I guess you can't become a regular unless you go for the first time. My first time at M-1 was also my favorite time. Service was so good, I couldn't wait to go back again. Not to say I have been disappointed, but suffice it to say that mamasan (at least on that day. YMMV) was very accommodating to a noobie like me

Just4funm47
12-07-10, 08:00
Haven't seen her in a couple years but she always had a nice HE at the end of the massage. MAssage was very good, nice music, aromatherapy, very relaxing.

Never tried to touch her, and you are right she's a mature "larger" lady.

Good Luck. I saw her about 4 months ago at her home, she si as stated, but gives a great massage with a very HE for $. Only downside is she uses a lot of oil.

Boss Man
12-09-10, 18:07
Anyone tried the asian massage lady she says she is on 696 and greenfield please any feedback would be great

Lumberman
12-09-10, 20:44
Paid a visit to see Shampoo today. What a delight! As I usually do, I took chocolate for mamasan (only likes MILK chocolate) and Shampoo. This is low cost but scores major points with both. Before visiting I went to ISG and happened upon some phrases in Korean. I used them with Shampoo and they amused her. She was so amused that she put htUPma. A good surprise. Two phrases: "mogo po ji"-eat pussy and "mogo cho ji"-eat cock work very well.

Lumberman
12-10-10, 01:13
Tang shin ul, sa dang hae yo. I love you.

Cum sum di dah. Thank you.

Ma ni, ma ni, e pun yo ja. Very pretty girl.

Ani yo. No.

Ney. Yes

Toledo Guy
12-13-10, 21:19
Made my first visit to M1 Saturday afternoon and I was satisfied but not overjoyed. I asked for Shampoo based on these reports but mamasan said she was busy. She sent in a girl who said her name was Aleshia. She was 22 years old nice looking. Store bought Cs and a little bit of a gut but not bad.

The shower was very uneventful as she had on full pants, like snow pants and a hooded jacket. Hard to get a sense at this point what her body was like.

She did come in the room for the massage with a nightie and panties to give a somewhat hard massage but not sensual. After a bit the mamasan came in and said. Turn over. What do you want. She didn't accept 100. Nor 20 more nor 20 more. But held her hand out for the additional 20. 160 plus the 60 door. I commented that I thought that was steep. And that's when she said "the girl is 22. Older girl less".

BBBJ and FS was unenthusiastic. But not much less than a typical AMP. I was disappointed in not seeing Shampoo for her signature body slide. Maybe next time. As I assume I didn't get Shampoo because I admitted not being there before.

What's the tariff for Shampoo's body slide? Does she then give a massage later or are you basically over? I kind of get the jest from previous reports that it's basically over when getting back to the room unless you are a Shampoo regular.

Disclaimer: The above is only a fantasy and should not be construed in any way that implies the commission of any act in violation of any local, state or federal laws.

Tryinthingsout
12-14-10, 18:02
her name was Aleshia. She was 22 years old nice looking. Store bought Cs and a little bit of a gut but not bad.

Anyone else meet Aleshia? Is she new, or is it just Tutu with another name? (Shampoo = Pa = Won, etc.)

JPhoto
12-17-10, 11:21
I dreamt that I visited the magic health spa recently an they had a new massuese named Yoyo.

She looked to be about forty and was far from a GFE experience unless your girlfriend is a bit too controlling and mechanical and then stops and complains that you are too big and wants you to finish yourself.

Not a good dream.

Lord Helmet
12-18-10, 09:45
I hit DT again,"probably for the last time". I have been there 7 times and every time it is Jackie.

Although she is fun enough here and there, it is like getting the same mediocre sandwich at a sub shop. It get's old.

Is there anyone else that works there? Each time I ask, I am told yes but "not today".

Thanks.

L. H.

Whosurdaddy104
12-18-10, 13:38
I hit DT again,"probably for the last time". I have been there 7 times and every time it is Jackie.

Although she is fun enough here and there, it is like getting the same mediocre sandwich at a sub shop. It get's old.

Is there anyone else that works there? Each time I ask, I am told yes but "not today".

Thanks.

L. H. Is she the super tiny chick with the big Bush?