PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

IrishGuy67
06-20-16, 23:15
Dort hwy and hemphill (I believe. They advertise on BP. Used to go there back in the day. Not sure exactly what the scoop is there now a days but will assume it's the same since they've been there forever.

.As I live in Flint, I can say that the one on Dort and Hemphill, Sun Spa, is pretty good. Mama-San is on the scary side, but, seriously, if you wear hippie "witch" like jewelry, you may actually get a better price, as mine freaked out Mama-San. "Mo' money" "You going to argue with the witch man?" You ok. Go 'head".

Stay away from Fuji, north of Davison on Dort. I walked in and walked out. Place smelled bad.

Yoko on Davison, East of Dort has yielded satisfactory results too. If I recall, 1. 20 will get you all you want.

There is one more on Saginaw, haven't been in YEARS, so, no report.

Aa269
06-21-16, 16:51
As I live in Flint, I can say that the one on Dort and Hemphill, Sun Spa, is pretty good. Mama-San is on the scary side, but, seriously, if you wear hippie "witch" like jewelry, you may actually get a better price, as mine freaked out Mama-San. "Mo' money" "You going to argue with the witch man?" You ok. Go 'head".

Stay away from Fuji, north of Davison on Dort. I walked in and walked out. Place smelled bad.

Yoko on Davison, East of Dort has yielded satisfactory results too. If I recall, 1. 20 will get you all you want.

There is one more on Saginaw, haven't been in YEARS, so, no report.There's 2 on Saginaw, Oriental (near 475) and Japan further south (where the old lady used to work can't remember her name).

Flip Fan
06-22-16, 13:47
Hi guys new member here, I've read a lot of reviews but with 275 closed I'm looking for some help with a FS spa more north than Canton, Westland etc.

CarlossPicYw
06-23-16, 16:09
Hey guys, I'm new to the area, just wondering if anyone knows of any good masseuses downriver or out near the airport, or just generally south. I've got a bunch of spas on my list to try, but I really prefer individual masseuses with their own office / residence. Thanks!

Also, if anyone has any tips for how to get Payton to answer your phone calls, please let me know. Thanks guys!

HornyGoat69
06-23-16, 19:16
I do not recall the name of the masseuse but this place is legit. Standard massage quickly turned into BBBJ and CFS. Total 180 after all was said and done. It's done in a quiet apartment complex off the service drive so nobody is around to bother you. I will likely repeat.Planning a trip to Detroit. Would like to stop by.

Has anyone been here lately and is the action still good.

Thanks in advance for feedback.

HornyGoat69
06-23-16, 19:27
I do not recall the name of the masseuse but this place is legit. Standard massage quickly turned into BBBJ and CFS. Total 180 after all was said and done. It's done in a quiet apartment complex off the service drive so nobody is around to bother you. I will likely repeat.Planning a trip to Detroit. Would like to stop by.

Has anyone been here lately and is the action still good.

Thanks in advance for feedback.

DReynolds35
06-23-16, 21:25
I'm new here and thought I'd post a few reviews. I've been to a few "Spas" in Sterling Heights. Shiatsu has been the most fun. Nothing more than a HE but the girls that I've had over the last five or six years act fairly interested and allowed a bit of OTC roaming. The massage is decent too. I can't say I've ever left unsatisfied and its pretty much my go to. Sophia's has been good too, but for some reason it hasn't been as exciting. I would say the girls are better looking but the HE is a bit too mechanical, except for my first visit which I was offered a four hand massage. I've (respectfully) tried for more but it hasn't been met with a positive response haha. I have to say though that I may or may not have heard more than a massage going on in the room next to mine. Maybe that treatment is reserved for regulars. I only stop in once every couple of months.

I've seen Scarlet, who is a redhead that regularly posts in the body rubs and massage section. The pictures definitely aren't her but she attractive, busty and gave a nice topless HE. I'm not sure more is available, though she seems cool and gets into it. I believe the damage was $. 50. I may check her out again. It has been over a year.

I've been to Rain in Troy as well. She's attractive, nice rack. Talks your ear off. Clean private room with a massage table. Anatomy posters on the wall LOL. The massage was good but the all the talking took away from the experience. The first time, which was over two years ago, had a nice HE. The second time I went back she asked "are you ok?" near the end and when I responded affirmatively, she walked out and said I was all set. I'm always respectful, so I'm not sure what happened there. The massage was good though, may go back. Damage? $.

The only other experience I had was with an AA woman who worked out of an apartment south of 9 mile on Woodward. Don't remember her name as this was about a year ago. I'm always browsing and I haven't seen anything from her in a while. She was very chatty as well, but nice. Naked massage and tried to work the prostate. I declined. HE was great, though it was hands only. I believe the damage was $. 50.

I have to say that I'm getting bored of the AMP experience. It is pretty much the same deal every time, which I guess is better than nothing. Anyone have a suggestion of a BP or CL provider that gives a decent massage but also a bit more shenanigans? I've read through these pages and it seems when I find a good review I can't find a current ad. White or AA is fine. Just looking for something safe and easy since I'm basically a rookie haha. PM would be fine. Great forum here by the way. There are quite a few ads I was close to biting on and glad I didn't thanks to the reviews here.

MiBigDog
06-24-16, 19:16
Anyone know if Brownstone is any good. No reviews on here and there are Yelp reviews that are either glowing or else they really pan the place. From the sound of the Yelp reviews, sounds like it's exclusively legit. Anyone here have any experience with it? Thanks.Went yesterday. $60 hh. $80 hr. Absolutely gorgeous 37 yo Asian. Wanted to play within 5 min. Started with $100 for he and I laughed out loud. Countered with 40 and eventually she came down to 50. I wasn't paying more than 40 so settled for lousy massage and left. She said it was her first day and was by far the best looking AMP girl I ever saw. I'm just not paying that much. For once the big head won.

Loaffer13
06-25-16, 03:38
Went yesterday. $60 hh. $80 hr. Absolutely gorgeous 37 yo Asian. Wanted to play within 5 min. Started with $100 for he and I laughed out loud. Countered with 40 and eventually she came down to 50. I wasn't paying more than 40 so settled for lousy massage and left. She said it was her first day and was by far the best looking AMP girl I ever saw. I'm just not paying that much. For once the big head won.Where is this place can't find any info on the location. Would appreciate some help thanks!!

Questar999
06-25-16, 15:02
Anyone know if Brownstone is any good. No reviews on here and there are Yelp reviews that are either glowing or else they really pan the place. From the sound of the Yelp reviews, sounds like it's exclusively legit. Anyone here have any experience with it? Thanks.Shake yourself awake, you're reading yelp reviews for places out of State.

MiBigDog
06-25-16, 15:40
Where is this place can't find any info on the location. Would appreciate some help thanks!!Airport Rd at M59. Girl I saw was Sue I think. She seemed like she would be a lot of fun. I'm just not feading the GPS anymore. They are just too expensive. My $0. 02.

Tiger0033
06-25-16, 16:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

BigCass
06-27-16, 08:09
So booked w. Faith in scs. Just so happened that she overslept, and, on top of that her doorbell quit working. Apparently wasn't my day. I guess YMMV on the doorbell working as well as her.

Wingman8490
06-27-16, 11:01
It's been some time since I last posted. I have been to the regular places for me, Massage Breeze where I am a regular, Lola several times. Love her Bush good HE, Earthtone Been several times. Each time a new girl. Had some good and some just ok. Only asked for HE but I think more is available. JC Massage, been here twice. I would go more if it were closer to me. Great massage lots of roaming with top down and great HE. I recommend. 4 hands in Dearborn. Good for inexpensive rub and HE. Pine Tree, ok but won't repeat. If I'm over in that area I would go to Earthone. Luna Spa, been there done that probably won't go back. OK HE. Oriental Health in Jackson, Don't waste your time. Cheep massage but tried to get me to pay Eighty Dollars for HJ. You got to be kidding. Ended up paying Thirty. She had the smallest breast I have played with yet! I think A's but they could have been smaller. I am always on the look out for older providers and would like to hear from you for any tips.

WM.

Lardav1969
06-27-16, 17:02
Wingman where is 4 hand, what is the name. That is my area and would like to try.

Wingman8490
06-27-16, 17:42
Wingman where is 4 hand, what is the name. That is my area and would like to try.Here ya go, http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-4-hand-asian-massage-therapy/17086956.

WM.

Averily
06-27-16, 20:44
Airport Rd at M59. Girl I saw was Sue I think. She seemed like she would be a lot of fun. I'm just not feading the GPS anymore. They are just too expensive. My $0. 02.Dropped in today. I don't think mammason liked me. I was dressed for office maybe looked to much like LEO. Any mama said "no sue here". When she asked for the entry fee I asked what the girl looked like, she said "old, come back next month I have someone younger". She named the young girl you probably saw but I can't remember it. Too hard to say. In any case, she's gone. Either that or mama lied to get rid of me. It worked.

Loaffer13
06-28-16, 11:51
Dropped in today. I don't think mammason liked me. I was dressed for office maybe looked to much like LEO. Any mama said "no sue here". When she asked for the entry fee I asked what the girl looked like, she said "old, come back next month I have someone younger". She named the young girl you probably saw but I can't remember it. Too hard to say. In any case, she's gone. Either that or mama lied to get rid of me. It worked.I had same experience except as I walked in door on left cracked open. Maybe girl is screening who knows. Ill never return. I was hoping it was sue from magic years ago. I think my days are done. Mamasan tried to pawn off a 6 p0 year old. Hope no one goes there.

LulusLove
06-28-16, 15:03
Not much of a massage parlor fan, but kind of tired of the streets in right now I thought it ready reviews about this place in the past so you stop by for myself. Seen Jackie I think she was the only one working but must say I was pleasantly surprised at the service I received for a woman her age. Tiny little spinner nice and natural down below which I'm a fan of and got a decent back massage out of it too damn it was 150 which is way more than I usually spend butt given the uncertainties of the street girls I've been seeing the drug use and constantly asking for a trip to the store first it was a pleasant surprise. Would recommend not that I have much experience but I must say I was pleasantly surprised.

Lardav1969
06-28-16, 15:03
Here ya go, http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-4-hand-asian-massage-therapy/17086956.

WM.WM thanks for the link. Been there several times but not lately very close to my house. Too close. Have not tried since they added the TS. Have you had a 6 handed. The plAce on Wayne by joy did them with the TS it was fun and different but still was very happy.

MiBigDog
06-28-16, 18:59
I had same experience except as I walked in door on left cracked open. Maybe girl is screening who knows. Ill never return. I was hoping it was sue from magic years ago. I think my days are done. Mamasan tried to pawn off a 6 p0 year old. Hope no one goes there.Well all I can say is the girl I saw was definitely not 60. Been doing this a long time and the girl I saw was a 10+. She told me she was 37 and IMHO was beautiful. She just wanted too much for everything. I went around 2:00 pm if that helps. Never saw anyone else except mamasan.

CarlossPicYw
06-29-16, 06:57
Dreamed of Ciara recently. In my dream, she was very easy to contact and had a great attitude. Gave me great directions to a private home in a decent neighborhood. I arrived on time and she showed me to her basement massage setup. The basement is quite clean and the table itself has freshly-laundered sheets on. I lay down and she proceeded to give an excellent massage. Lots of good pressure mixed with some light touch as well to tease. She's very friendly, but she knows exactly when to stop with the small talk and tell you to just lay back and relax. She has some very nice old-school are&B playing during the massage. She offers prostate massage, but I'm not a fan, so I passed. After about 45 minutes, she had me flip, and then proceeded to give a quality HE. Her technique is quite good. Building up from light touches and brushes until she's full-on stroking and playing with the boys at the same time. After the finish, she got a warm washcloth to clean me up. She doesn't rush you out after that either, just gives you time to get dressed and compose yourself. Total damage was $.

I would definitely repeat. The massage is spa quality itself, so value-wise, going to Ciara is barely more than a legit massage place. She also does 4-hands with someone named Angel, I'm going back to try them both out and will report back on that dream too.

Looks like she took down her BP ad right now, so here's another site. I think she might be changing her name, but the phone # is the important part.

http://www.rubads.com/ciara-s-sweetest-day-massage-84441#.

SuperJason2
06-30-16, 00:26
Dreamed of Ciara recently. In my dream, she was very easy to contact and had a great attitude. Gave me great directions to a private home in a decent neighborhood. I arrived on time and she showed me to her basement massage setup. The basement is quite clean and the table itself has freshly-laundered sheets on. I lay down and she proceeded to give an excellent massage. Lots of good pressure mixed with some light touch as well to tease. She's very friendly, but she knows exactly when to stop with the small talk and tell you to just lay back and relax. She has some very nice old-school are&B playing during the massage. She offers prostate massage, but I'm not a fan, so I passed. After about 45 minutes, she had me flip, and then proceeded to give a quality HE. Her technique is quite good. Building up from light touches and brushes until she's full-on stroking and playing with the boys at the same time. After the finish, she got a warm washcloth to clean me up. She doesn't rush you out after that either, just gives you time to get dressed and compose yourself. Total damage was $.

I would definitely repeat. The massage is spa quality itself, so value-wise, going to Ciara is barely more than a legit massage place. She also does 4-hands with someone named Angel, I'm going back to try them both out and will report back on that dream too.

Looks like she took down her BP ad right now, so here's another site. I think she might be changing her name, but the phone # is the important part.

http://www.rubads.com/ciara-s-sweetest-day-massage-84441#.Thank you CarlossPicYw for the nice report. In your dream, is mutual touching allowed and what does she look like?

RutUltra
06-30-16, 11:48
I had same experience except as I walked in door on left cracked open. Maybe girl is screening who knows. Ill never return. I was hoping it was sue from magic years ago. I think my days are done. Mamasan tried to pawn off a 6 p0 year old. Hope no one goes there.2 weeeks ago visited. Upon arrival parking in back back door was being watched by female Mamas am vey happy and smiling to see me. 8 for 1 hr. Which was a bit high but went with it. Sue came in and got be laid out and ready. She was running late but assured me she would be her soon. 8 minutes wait and sue comes in. Black dress and panties. Looked good and happy to see. An ok massage and flip. She got into and any touching wanted was allowed. As a climb onto table to lay down and kept at it I utilized some tounge and sniff. Clean and happy still at this point. She kept kissing and finished me off. Boobs were great and firm. Didn't want too much pressure just gentle stoking and kissing. Ass was really great. Again no need to squeeze hard. Finish was great with cleanup. Then she didn't want me to leave and rubbed and kissed but I had to go and time flies. 8 plus 5 was more than wanted but overall sue great exper.

CarlossPicYw
07-01-16, 09:20
Thank you CarlossPicYw for the nice report. In your dream, is mutual touching allowed and what does she look like?Didn't try for any mutual touching, so I'm not sure. She's a big girl, my guess is mid-late 30's, african-american. Pretty plain face, nothing special. Nice smile.

Forgot to add, she does this thing where she leans pretty far over the table to massage down your back and basically flops her giant tits down on your head. Even though you can't really tell what's boob and what's just fat, it actually feels surprisingly good.

Misterb899
07-01-16, 11:58
So I went there today asked for sue was told she was off today but that new girl candy was available so I decided to give her a try. Well in walked this lady prob late 40's early 50's. I'm thinking great I got grandma well I went thru with massage which was not good at all I think ill need a chiropracticor after I left there but then comes the flip she gives the universal sign for a HJ I said sure gave her 40 she just shook her head and said everything is 120 I asked to see her body wanted to make sure she wasnt beyond her prime and for a lady of her age she has a rocking little body tiny tits and for those who love Bush she has a full one. I negotiated her down to 80 and she left and came back with supplies and got to work. I almost nutted with the bbj asked for cg she flipped around and rode me till I popped. Then she cleaned me up laid on top of me and asked if I can go again I said sure and she went back down for bbj till I was hard slid on cover and I bent her over the table till I got my second pop. While the massage is awful the extras were not to bad and I left very happy. Fair warning she is a talker and will talk your ear off and during the massage I had to keep telling her to slow down the massage it felt like she was trying to go way to fast to point it hurt at times. She said next time I come in that I can have her naked duting massage. I will repeat probably because its so close to home but will keep trying to see the younger girl that was reported on here earlier. So total damage from my visit was 60 for half which I was there almost a hour and 80 for 2 rounds of fun. Also there is parking in the back with a door bell by the door so you don't have to be seen walking in from passers-by.

FloppyMcStiffy
07-01-16, 20:40
I went to brownstone last Friday. I don't have too much more to report, that others haven't already stated previously. I did have sue. She told me I was her first customer ever. Yeah right. She was attractive, but not as hot as some on here are making her out to be, but too each their own. Someone posted that she was in her 30's. Maybe asian 30's, which is like mid 40's in reality. She did have a nice body for her age. Nice firm boobs. Decent ass. Not too much wear and tear on her. She let me DATY, mish and doggy. I paid 80 at the door and 100 tip. She wanted 150 and I laughed at her. She said just massage then, but when I got up and started to leave she gave in and said you bring more next time.

This place is owned by the same people that own sun spa down the road. Just like sun, there was no hint that this place was legit. She went right for my junk within one minute of the massage starting and told me I had a nice cock. Like I said in my review of sun I would be suprised if this place manages to stay open, but what do I know, sun is still open. I haven't repeated at sun and I likely won't go back here either. If they weren't so obvious about what they are doing I would probably go back, but if LEO pays this place a visit they would have allthey need to close it down and I don't want to be there when they do. Its also less than 2 miles from the police station. Sun at least has the advantage of being on the edge of waterford.

Flip Fan
07-02-16, 12:00
I went to brownstone last Friday. I don't have too much more to report, that others haven't already stated previously. I did have sue. She told me I was her first customer ever. Yeah right. She was attractive, but not as hot as some on here are making her out to be, but too each their own. Someone posted that she was in her 30's. Maybe asian 30's, which is like mid 40's in reality. She did have a nice body for her age. Nice firm boobs. Decent ass. Not too much wear and tear on her. She let me DATY, mish and doggy. I paid 80 at the door and 100 tip. She wanted 150 and I laughed at her. She said just massage then, but when I got up and started to leave she gave in and said you bring more next time.

This place is owned by the same people that own sun spa down the road. Just like sun, there was no hint that this place was legit. She went right for my junk within one minute of the massage starting and told me I had a nice cock. Like I said in my review of sun I would be suprised if this place manages to stay open, but what do I know, sun is still open. I haven't repeated at sun and I likely won't go back here either. If they weren't so obvious about what they are doing I would probably go back, but if LEO pays this place a visit they would have allthey need to close it down and I don't want to be there when they do. Its also less than 2 miles from the police station. Sun at least has the advantage of being on the edge of waterford.I'm not familiar with either place, could someone give me their locations? Thanks.

Tiger0033
07-02-16, 15:19
I'm not familiar with either place, could someone give me their locations? Thanks.I've never been to brownstone, so I can't comment.

But I wouldn't go to sun spa if I were you. Can't say it here.

But you're welcome to send me a pm if you want to know.

OnTheProwl734
07-02-16, 18:19
How's it going everybody I'm new to the forums this is my first post I've been trolling for a while. I finally got the nerve to try out an parlor I chose magic health on 8 I was definitely nervous walking in mamasan could probably tell I was a first timer I chose to tell her it was my first time which I'm guessing really helped me out or something LOL but as soon as I paid the house fee of 60 for 45 mins one of the hottest Asian chicks I have ever seen (amazing rack soft skin set outfit couldn't of have picked a better girl myself walked me to the room asked if I wanted a ts nervously I said yes she stripped me down had me lay down did her thing lots of " accidental touching" which is exactly what I was hoping for after that we proceeded to the room she began her massage which was pretty good definitely not a licensed masseuse but felt pretty good anyway eventually on the flip it was tons more touching she began asking me if I like and leaning over showing me her beautiful rack making sure I seen all I needed to gave me the sign for HJ said. 60 I countered back with 40 started to seem like a live game of Deal or No Deal the Asians drive a hard bargain LOL but she was hot enough to where I gave in anyway super hot finish let me feel all over her overall I couldn't have asked for a better first experience total damage was $20 totally worth it in my opinion it will definitely be back everything was smooth sailing I hope my first post was good enough I didn't go over anything by all means ask me stay safe everybody.

Perusing
07-03-16, 12:22
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50hr-5-new-asian-girls-4-hands-100-free-table-shower-walk-ins-or-call-248-251-2033/24027253

Asked for the $. 5 special for the hour was told $. 7 for hr $. 5 for hhr so apparently no special. Took the hr and received a pretty good massage from fully dressed yoyo She is attractive, guessing mid to late 20's. Good tease during the massage and $. 4 tip after a nice HJ ending. If I'd have gotten the special stated rate for the hour I would have added $. 1 to the tip. Would have been excellent experience for a $1 total. I'll try her again when I get the chance.

Agnt007
07-03-16, 17:51
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50hr-5-new-asian-girls-4-hands-100-free-table-shower-walk-ins-or-call-248-251-2033/24027253

Asked for the $. 5 special for the hour was told $. 7 for hr $. 5 for hhr so apparently no special. Took the hr and received a pretty good massage from fully dressed yoyo She is attractive, guessing mid to late 20's. Good tease during the massage and $. 4 tip after a nice HJ ending. If I'd have gotten the special stated rate for the hour I would have added $. 1 to the tip. Would have been excellent experience for a $1 total. I'll try her again when I get the chance.I had made a reservation for an early appointment at the "special price". Once I arrived I also was told no special and had a decent massage w / o any added enjoyment. Will never return.

LexxxLuthor
07-03-16, 19:33
How's it going everybody I'm new to the forums this is my first post I've been trolling for a while. I finally got the nerve to try out an parlor I chose magic health on 8 I was definitely nervous walking in mamasan could probably tell I was a first timer I chose to tell her it was my first time which I'm guessing really helped me out or something LOL but as soon as I paid the house fee of 60 for 45 mins one of the hottest Asian chicks I have ever seen (amazing rack soft skin set outfit couldn't of have picked a better girl myself walked me to the room asked if I wanted a ts nervously I said yes she stripped me down had me lay down did her thing lots of " accidental touching" which is exactly what I was hoping for after that we proceeded to the room she began her massage which was pretty good definitely not a licensed masseuse but felt pretty good anyway eventually on the flip it was tons more touching she began asking me if I like and leaning over showing me her beautiful rack making sure I seen all I needed to gave me the sign for HJ said. 60 I countered back with 40 started to seem like a live game of Deal or No Deal the Asians drive a hard bargain LOL but she was hot enough to where I gave in anyway super hot finish let me feel all over her overall I couldn't have asked for a better first experience total damage was $20 totally worth it in my opinion it will definitely be back everything was smooth sailing I hope my first post was good enough I didn't go over anything by all means ask me stay safe everybody.Don't ever play 60 for a HJ again 40 is max. I don't want to have to go here and have to walk out unsatisfied because she thinks she can get away with charging me 60 for a mere HJ.

King Python
07-03-16, 20:09
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massage-with-fiona-andnaomi/24274953

Have seen this ad, will pull trigger next week and report unless I see negative replies, thanks all.

Pickle252
07-03-16, 21:32
How's it going everybody I'm new to the forums this is my first post I've been trolling for a while. I finally got the nerve to try out an parlor I chose magic health on 8 I was definitely nervous walking in mamasan could probably tell I was a first timer I chose to tell her it was my first time which I'm guessing really helped me out or something LOL but as soon as I paid the house fee of 60 for 45 mins one of the hottest Asian chicks I have ever seen (amazing rack soft skin set outfit couldn't of have picked a better girl myself walked me to the room asked if I wanted a ts nervously I said yes she stripped me down had me lay down did her thing lots of " accidental touching" which is exactly what I was hoping for after that we proceeded to the room she began her massage which was pretty good definitely not a licensed masseuse but felt pretty good anyway eventually on the flip it was tons more touching she began asking me if I like and leaning over showing me her beautiful rack making sure I seen all I needed to gave me the sign for HJ said. 60 I countered back with 40 started to seem like a live game of Deal or No Deal the Asians drive a hard bargain LOL but she was hot enough to where I gave in anyway super hot finish let me feel all over her overall I couldn't have asked for a better first experience total damage was $20 totally worth it in my opinion it will definitely be back everything was smooth sailing I hope my first post was good enough I didn't go over anything by all means ask me stay safe everybody.I understand you were nervous, but stuff like that will inflate prices for us all. You paid for a HJ what most of us pay for FS. We have worked very hard at keeping the prices affordable and not letting it get to these girls heads that they can get more. If you want a good massage and HJ go to acu on 7. It is a good starter place to visit. It will help you get rid of your nervousness. It will cost the same as you paid at majic, but the massage is worth it. At any other place than Acu. Dontt be afraid to leave if they won't come down to your price. I have gone to places in Jackson (lucky) where they expect $180, we don't want / need that in Detroit. Read other threads and you will see what I am talking about. You will see how good we have it. Thanks for the report.....welome to the jungle. Lol

Tiger0033
07-03-16, 22:45
Was there couple days ago. The mamasian or person in charge said I'll get someone young. So I was face down on the table, door opens and this lady looked to be in her 60's walked in. Huh?? Puts towel on my back and starts with massage, not the greatest.

That's just kinda awkward right there LOL. After a while door opens and this lady dressed sexy comes in. 60 year old leaves. This new lady that was dressed hot is named Candi. She's got a really nice body for her age. Not sure how old she is. Would've loved F. S but I really didn't feel like spending extra. Settled for H. E.

I bet though if it were candi that gave me the massage to start with, would've been awesome. She's got some strength.

I'll repeat for sure. Wonder what other girls work there.

JustAGuy33
07-04-16, 13:51
On Saturady after moving a friend. I wanted to have some fun. Went in for the hour table was needed from sweeting all day. Asked for Michelle she walks in and wow she is easily a 9 out of 10. Table shower was nice little bit of teassing. After the shower go into the room had nice massage she did dig into my shoulders and walk on my back. She could feel how tense I was from all the lifting. Once the flip came she didn't ask right away what I wanted. Worked some more on my neck and shoulders. Then asked me if I wanted anything else. I wanted FS told me $40 told her $ (only had $) settled on $. I might be new to this but I don't want rasie the rates. She got undressed and she has a dyimate body. Nice frim tits a.

Shaved body. If you go to Silver I recomed Michelle. FS was cfs.

Cole757
07-04-16, 15:11
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massage-with-fiona-andnaomi/24274953

Have seen this ad, will pull trigger next week and report unless I see negative replies, thanks all.Just a FYI. They don't even offer HE. Just a massage and not a good one either.

King Python
07-05-16, 07:41
Just a FYI. They don't even offer HE. Just a massage and not a good one either.Thanks.

Thanks, saved me a franklin.

Mmis90
07-05-16, 10:45
Has anyone seen Summer the MILF who used to be in mt, clemens? Hasn't posted in a year or so, and now her ads are popping up. Have an appointment with her later in the week, but at 150 an hour, want to make sure she's not legit.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-summer/582182

BattMann
07-05-16, 11:56
I haven't seen her since last summer, but I left Happy back then. Decent massage too.

Has anyone seen Summer the MILF who used to be in mt, clemens? Hasn't posted in a year or so, and now her ads are popping up. Have an appointment with her later in the week, but at 150 an hour, want to make sure she's not legit.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-summer/582182

Mmis90
07-05-16, 13:51
I haven't seen her since last summer, but I left Happy back then. Decent massage too.Yeah, she did topless as well. Now advertises with her husband though.

Ryans1234
07-05-16, 14:49
Anyone have any luck with Asian Spa Massage in Novi?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/5664195893.html

Lazarus II
07-05-16, 15:12
Yeah, she did topless as well. Now advertises with her husband though.Tim subleases space to SUMMER. She is single. Summer gives a great massage and is one of the nicest therapist I ever met.

Conoman1963
07-05-16, 15:55
Tim subleases space to SUMMER. She is single. Summer gives a great massage and is one of the nicest therapist I ever met.Agree with II, Summer is a first class act. Not an escort but provides a good massage and an is enjoyable to be around, not for the low budget seekers as she is firm on her rates. Tim is not her husband although they have worked together for many years. Never walked away disappointed.

KDogggg
07-06-16, 00:04
Hey guys I plan on being a first timer pretty soon and I wanted to get some advice since most of you are more experienced than me. I was thinking about going to Acu on 7 and tel for a first time experience and I wanted to know what should I expect, what should I ask for at the beginning and how do I make sure I get a HE at the end or anything more. Sorry for being such a newbie to everything. Thanks.

KDogggg
07-06-16, 00:19
Hey guys I plan on being a first timer pretty soon and I would like some advice since most of you are obviously more experienced than me. I was thinking about going to Acu on 7 and tel but my questions are what should I expect when I walk in? What should I ask for? What should I do to make sure I get a HE or more or do they just ask you? Any other places where it is easier to get extras? I do look young but I am over 21 if that plays a part in it. Sorry for being such a newbie at everything. Thanks.

RamButt
07-06-16, 09:31
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/in-jeffs-hands-massage-and-more-50h-text-586-436-0167/25536344

Well well well. If you can't beat'them, join'them!

Looks like Faiths husband is getting in on the action. For those of you that like the couples thing, this should be right up your alley.

Good luck!

FunnyGuy1
07-06-16, 11:22
Has anyone seen the new girls for the other Asian spot in MH. I usually see Anne's girls, but the last few girls have not been great, especially Angie (current girl), I would suggest people not to waste time with her.

Here is the link for the other place:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-asian-massage-new-girl-ursula-27-adn-katharine-25-4-hand/18218716

Any info would be appreciated.

Streetworthy
07-06-16, 12:36
Really, they're advertising health, wellness, and activity but use a picture of a dude sleeping with two little wiener dogs. ? That makes me want to have a training session, NOT.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/in-jeffs-hands-massage-and-more-50h-text-586-436-0167/25536344

Well well well. If you can't beat'them, join'them!

Looks like Faiths husband is getting in on the action. For those of you that like the couples thing, this should be right up your alley.

Good luck!.

Flip Fan
07-06-16, 13:39
Stopped by this place and was not impressed. They have cubes for rooms with curtains instead of doors. The women were mostly older but the rates were good, 60. / hr with a 40 tip for the ending. Massage was pretty good. If you need a quick one it's OK for 100 total.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/get-relaxedbest-asian-massagenovi/16686711

ThatGuy6800
07-06-16, 13:58
Anyone have any luck with Asian Spa Massage in Novi?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/5664195893.htmlThat place has been there for quite some time, it use to be good for a HE years ago, but they got busted by LEO a couple years back, I believe they've been legit ever since. I think this could be a place where YMMV at this point, but I wouldn't waste my time.

BigMac55
07-06-16, 18:44
Hey guys I plan on being a first timer pretty soon and I would like some advice since most of you are obviously more experienced than me. I was thinking about going to Acu on 7 and tel but my questions are what should I expect when I walk in? What should I ask for? What should I do to make sure I get a HE or more or do they just ask you? Any other places where it is easier to get extras? I do look young but I am over 21 if that plays a part in it. Sorry for being such a newbie at everything. Thanks.Don't act nervous, just relax and enjoy it. You're going to the right place for a first timer, you will get a HE. Just tell them how good it feels and arch your butt when they start working the area. Maybe give their leg or butt a gentle squeeze and tell them they're doing a great job. It's HE only, so don't expect more. But the HE is pretty much a sure thing.

Rogmaes
07-07-16, 08:19
Hey guys I plan on being a first timer pretty soon and I would like some advice since most of you are obviously more experienced than me. I was thinking about going to Acu on 7 and tel but my questions are what should I expect when I walk in? What should I ask for? What should I do to make sure I get a HE or more or do they just ask you? Any other places where it is easier to get extras? I do look young but I am over 21 if that plays a part in it. Sorry for being such a newbie at everything. Thanks.This has been my "go to" AMP for quite some time. I share time between ACU and Anna's girls. Be respectful, friendly as they are and don't forget to ask for the shower. Lisa has the best HE technique.

Flip Fan
07-07-16, 09:04
That place has been there for quite some time, it use to be good for a HE years ago, but they got busted by LEO a couple years back, I believe they've been legit ever since. I think this could be a place where YMMV at this point, but I wouldn't waste my time.You're right. After the bust when they reopened I went back and it was a D. I. Y. Only, haven't been back since.

HotLcndyt
07-07-16, 11:07
What's up gentlemen. Guy from the Dayton area where the best we can get is maybe a HJ at a few select places from older Chinese ladies. I'm coming to Detroit this weekend and have read a few pages of reviews. Trying not to be lazy but scrolling through pages and pages of reviews wears my eyes out LOL. Would like to be guided to the best place for an above average massage with good teasing followed by FS. Being a younger fit handsome fella, I tend to get better mileage at most places. Even the places down here where reviews say no extras to be had, I at least get a HE. Which place has the sexiest ladies that aren't in their 50's and 60's like here in my town? PM is preferred for some good advice where to go on my first and probably only visit to your city so I want to make it a good one! Thanks in advance if ya can help a visitor out!!

Pickle252
07-07-16, 15:11
Hey guys I plan on being a first timer pretty soon and I would like some advice since most of you are obviously more experienced than me. I was thinking about going to Acu on 7 and tel but my questions are what should I expect when I walk in? What should I ask for? What should I do to make sure I get a HE or more or do they just ask you? Any other places where it is easier to get extras? I do look young but I am over 21 if that plays a part in it. Sorry for being such a newbie at everything. Thanks.It's been awhile since I have been. As far as I remember, I didn't negotiate a price for HE. I was advised to pay for the massage, and leave tip on top of my clothes on the chair. Total was $120 for massage and tip. I am always excited to be in the AMP so I am always standing at attention so-to-speak, and it is always appearant what I expect. LOL. Good luck. Good choice for first time.

LexxxLuthor
07-08-16, 01:40
What's up gentlemen. Guy from the Dayton area where the best we can get is maybe a HJ at a few select places from older Chinese ladies. I'm coming to Detroit this weekend and have read a few pages of reviews. Trying not to be lazy but scrolling through pages and pages of reviews wears my eyes out LOL. Would like to be guided to the best place for an above average massage with good teasing followed by FS. Being a younger fit handsome fella, I tend to get better mileage at most places. Even the places down here where reviews say no extras to be had, I at least get a HE. Which place has the sexiest ladies that aren't in their 50's and 60's like here in my town? PM is preferred for some good advice where to go on my first and probably only visit to your city so I want to make it a good one! Thanks in advance if ya can help a visitor out!!Silver Spa in dearborn or M1 detroit / redford.

RandomGuy78
07-08-16, 11:41
Been busy so I haven't been able to put up about my second time seeing her. Like last time she does give a nice massage. The only thing a little different this time was the she was a little more talkative.

I did however tried to get her to do more but she wasn't really going for it. Said no to a HE and to a topless massage.

HerpNDerp
07-08-16, 13:42
This is a new place that popped up in the last 2 weeks and I decided to TOFTT.

It's in a shopping plaza along Vandyke with plenty of parking. The owner was an older white guy with an Asian staff. They offer a TS as well.

Half Hour was. 4, Hour was. 6.

Overall, massage was really well-done with lots of attention given to my trouble spots (lower back, shoulders). She even stood on the table and rubbed me with her feet, which was an interesting, but pleasant feeling.

I was uncovered the entire time, minimal if any teasing.

On the flip, she rubbed my big head, chest, and even stomach, which again, was unusual but good. Legs, calves, thighs, feet.

No HE, but since they recently opened, maybe they're trying to look legit. Upon leaving, my masseuse gave me their card and it says "3 Free minutes" so maybe something is on the menu to repeats?

Overall, a very good, and reasonably priced, place to get a massage.

Pickle252
07-09-16, 05:21
I have been in a conversation with another poster about the prices we pay. They seem to think that paying $120 for FS is too cheap, and is the reason we have older women working in the spas. When I check other areas in michigan and some other states. They are paying $180 standard and having the same remarks. I am not going to call them problems, because I don't read many problems with the SP's. Of course we all like to hear about the new girls, and also like to give them a shot. Anyways. What are your thoughts? I almost thought this member was working for the AMP, but reading their posts it doesn't appear to be the case. How much do you think it would take to get high quality women flowing though the Detroit system? I honestly don't know, very curious. I don't mind some of the girls here, and like to get more for my money.

Misterb899
07-09-16, 16:27
So I've been in there enough in the last few weeks that mamasan recognizes me I asked who was working today and she said sue and a new girl Lisa but sue busy so I jokingly said two bad or I would have taken both. She giggled I didn't think she understood what I said so in the room I go give her my hr donation and in walks lisa. OMG she is little thicker then most asian woman but her body is a solid 9 . She has prob large b to c cup chest and a perfect soft round ass flat stomach. I'm thinking jack pot. So off to table ahower we go she spent atleast 15 minutes making sure I am throughly clean. Back to room and massage begins iam touching her all over as she rubs my back and then the door opens and in walks sue I personaly think lisa is better looking then sue but they are both very sexy ladies.

Well I now know 4 hand is available and these girls drained me dry 3 times between the two of them. Now before I get bashed for tipping to much let me say I was there for well over two hours and got everything except the trip to browns town LOL I left very happy and satisfied out the door it was 250- 80 door -150 pre negotiated and I left extra 20 for the above and beyond. I was told by lisa that I should come see her at end of the night next time she told me it would be worth it. Well this is my fantasy story and I'm going to be dreaming about it for a week or so till I get back.ill gladly give more details about appt in a pm i didnt want to have to long of a post lol

Member #5486
07-10-16, 20:44
Is she worth it? Reading the reviews make it a hard choice. PM me please on the specific s.

Jim Stark
07-11-16, 22:02
Is she worth it? Reading the reviews make it a hard choice. PM me please on the specific s.Faith is the text book definition of YMMV. You won't know what you'll get until you're there. It has everything to do with her mood at any given time.

LazyDog
07-11-16, 22:13
Faith is the text book definition of YMMV. You won't know what you'll get until you're there. It has everything to do with her mood at any given time.Agree about YMMV. Had a delightful time there a few weeks ago. Greeted me by name, which doesn't happen often. Oiled me up like she was getting paid by the quarts used. Slid those boobs along my back and proceeded to make my dreams come true. Hubby was in the garage. I intend to repeat. She has some attractive friends. Megan looks awfully good.

BbbEvans25
07-12-16, 10:02
Agree about YMMV. Had a delightful time there a few weeks ago. Greeted me by name, which doesn't happen often. Oiled me up like she was getting paid by the quarts used. Slid those boobs along my back and proceeded to make my dreams come true. Hubby was in the garage. I intend to repeat. She has some attractive friends. Megan looks awfully good.Can someone please just make a Faith category so I don't have to read 50% of her up down reviews every time I open the massage parlor section.

BigMacJones
07-12-16, 15:20
So I've been in there enough in the last few weeks that mamasan recognizes me I asked who was working today and she said sue and a new girl Lisa but sue busy so I jokingly said two bad or I would have taken both. She giggled I didn't think she understood what I said so in the room I go give her my hr donation and in walks lisa. OMG she is little thicker then most asian woman but her body is a solid 9 . She has prob large b to c cup chest and a perfect soft round ass flat stomach. I'm thinking jack pot. So off to table ahower we go she spent atleast 15 minutes making sure I am throughly clean. Back to room and massage begins iam touching her all over as she rubs my back and then the door opens and in walks sue I personaly think lisa is better looking then sue but they are both very sexy ladies.

Well I now know 4 hand is available and these girls drained me dry 3 times between the two of them. Now before I get bashed for tipping to much let me say I was there for well over two hours and got everything except the trip to browns town LOL I left very happy and satisfied out the door it was 250- 80 door -150 pre negotiated and I left extra 20 for the above and beyond. I was told by lisa that I should come see her at end of the night next time she told me it would be worth it. Well this is my fantasy story and I'm going to be dreaming about it for a week or so till I get back.ill gladly give more details about appt in a pm i didnt want to have to long of a post lolWhere is this place?

Hotcarl76
07-12-16, 20:11
Hey rookie. Freebie here. Its located off of m-59 and airport rd I believe- go out and see the ladies and report back!

Where is this place?Quote Originally Posted by Misterb899:

Well I now know 4 hand is available and these girls drained me dry 3 times between the two of them. Now before I get bashed for tipping to much let me say I was there for well over two hours and got everything except the trip to browns town LOL I left very happy and satisfied out the door it was 250- 80 door -150 pre negotiated and I left extra 20 for the above and beyond. I was told by lisa that I should come see her at end of the night next time she told me it would be worth it. Well this is my fantasy story and I'm going to be dreaming about it for a week or so till I get back. Ill gladly give more details about appt in a pm I didn't want to have to long of a post LOL.

Dragon630
07-12-16, 21:51
So this report is a couple of weeks old, but I thought I'd share it for those of you still interested. So as soon as I walk in I'm escorted to a room by a short old lady and I'm praying she isn't the one giving me the message. Asks me if I want table shower and sauna and since I wasn't in a hurry I told her sure. So I give her the $80 for the hour and start off in the sauna for 20 plus minutes when in walks Sunny. She takes me for the table shower and she actually talked, asked questions, probing to see where else I was getting messages at and it talking very dirty to me, which I loved every minute of. Back in the room, she proceeded with a light back message with plenty of teasing, talking about all of the things she wanted to do to me and where she wanted me to stick it. After negotiations, I only brought what I was willing to spend, she proceeded with a pretty enthusiastic HJ and continued the dirty talk and let me COB. She cleaned me up, helped me get dressed and even offered a bottle of water on my way out. She told me to bring more next time for more fun. She had nice fake C's, but I'm not sure about the rest of the body. Think I will go back, but I'm not paying what she is asking and I think I will be happy if I get the same visit as last time. By the way, I was there over 1. 5 hours, so clear your schedule.

Safe Humting and PM me if you have any questions.

StarSki2005
07-12-16, 22:57
A couple of weeks ago I had a dream with Michelle, opted for the table shower. She washed all my cares away. Back to the room, she performed a very good massage, flipped me over and massaged my chest and legs. Asked if I wanted to go further, I eagerly agreed! She was wearing a loose fitting shirt / skirt combo but could tell she had a nice body! Boy did she ever! Nice top, little bit of a flat bottom.

She let me experience her for the rest of our time, without feeling rushed.

Total 1. 8 for her time and I'll be back to visit with Michelle!

MidMichGeezer
07-13-16, 06:14
Can someone please just make a Faith category so I don't have to read 50% of her up down reviews every time I open the massage parlor section.For someone that has only contributed 3 worthwhile posts in less than two years, you're awfully demanding.

Freddy100
07-13-16, 06:54
My dream with Michelle was very uninspired. She is attractive, but she didn't speak, so I assume her English is not very good. I much prefer Ruby.

A couple of weeks ago I had a dream with Michelle, opted for the table shower. She washed all my cares away. Back to the room, she performed a very good massage, flipped me over and massaged my chest and legs. Asked if I wanted to go further, I eagerly agreed! She was wearing a loose fitting shirt / skirt combo but could tell she had a nice body! Boy did she ever! Nice top, little bit of a flat bottom.

She let me experience her for the rest of our time, without feeling rushed.

Total 1. 8 for her time and I'll be back to visit with Michelle!.

BbbEvans25
07-13-16, 08:36
For someone that has only contributed 3 worthwhile posts in less than two years, you're awfully demanding.Anytime you want to trade ATF providers please feel free to pm me anytime. You don't see me asking for any freebies from anyone just sick of reading about faith. Seems to me from everything I've read that she is far from a gem and more like a crap shoot yet she takes up 50% of the massage parlor section. I could care less if you want to keep wasting your time posting about her. Just thought I'd throw that idea out there.

MidMichGeezer
07-13-16, 14:21
Anytime you want to trade ATF providers please feel free to pm me anytime. You don't see me asking for any freebies from anyone just sick of reading about faith. Seems to me from everything I've read that she is far from a gem and more like a crap shoot yet she takes up 50% of the massage parlor section. I could care less if you want to keep wasting your time posting about her. Just thought I'd throw that idea out there.I've never posted about her.

MotorCity77
07-13-16, 22:00
I have been in a conversation with another poster about the prices we pay. They seem to think that paying $120 for FS is too cheap, and is the reason we have older women working in the spas. When I check other areas in michigan and some other states. They are paying $180 standard and having the same remarks. I am not going to call them problems, because I don't read many problems with the SP's. Of course we all like to hear about the new girls, and also like to give them a shot. Anyways. What are your thoughts? I almost thought this member was working for the AMP, but reading their posts it doesn't appear to be the case. How much do you think it would take to get high quality women flowing though the Detroit system? I honestly don't know, very curious. I don't mind some of the girls here, and like to get more for my money.Having partaken in both the Detroit and Chicago areas my opinion "most" of the AMP providers are in the same "quality" range. Here in CHI, you pay more and get the same quality you get for less in the motorcity. There was a spa that recently got busted that had high quality providers, but at $80 plus $120 and up depending on the provider. That hits the wallet hard when you can spend less and maintain a higher frequency. Now, if I had an unlimited budget I would have a different approach entirely.

Averily
07-15-16, 06:37
Has anyone seen the new girls for the other Asian spot in MH. I usually see Anne's girls, but the last few girls have not been great, especially Angie (current girl), I would suggest people not to waste time with her.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-asian-massage-new-girl-ursula-27-adn-katharine-25-4-hand/18218716

Any info would be appreciated.Went there two weeks ago. This is Anna's sister's place which is on John are. I don't know which girl I had. She was older. Massage was typical. She was a in her late 40's, 5/10 at best and irritable when I would meet her. 6 for a topless HE. Her chestnuts were the size of chestnuts.

As I left I saw the other girl in the apartment who looked younger.

FunnyGuy1
07-15-16, 11:06
Went there two weeks ago. This is Anna's sister's place which is on John are. I don't know which girl I had. She was older. Massage was typical. She was a in her late 40's, 5/10 at best and irritable when I would meet her. 6 for a topless HE. Her chestnuts were the size of chestnuts.

As I left I saw the other girl in the apartment who looked younger.Kinda disappointed to hear that. Detroit market seems to not be as great as the east coast. I seen places in philly that are usually 1. 4 out the door with everything and the girls are usually at least an 8.

Zoman
07-15-16, 13:55
Since cracking the nut at Silver and having all flavors there, I stopped by yesterday for some stress relief. Now those that started going a few months ago probably seen the young momma that walked you to your room Na Na. I always tried getting her to stay but I'd get the giggle and next time you try her. So yesterday was just amazing because she came in and just WOW. Rocking body full GFE, daty, just great time. She said 2 new girls coming in next week so I know where I will be. I went to M1 again too but just hate the parking lot. Stopped by 696 and dequindre had a few SS visits not bad. One I had my work truck and trailer, pulled into knights inn. Almost got wedged in there with it, finally get around and as I'm getting out the crazy girl blows out the hotels window screaming and yelling. I called my girl and said I normally don't just leave but I am not going to sit here when LEO gets here. Stay safe guys if anyone has some good down river ideas lmk.

Van Lopez
07-15-16, 16:13
I paid 80/120 at Brownsone. The time spent with Lisa was the best I have had in a long time at an AMP. Lisa gave me an unrushed GFE. Other than yellow I haven't had fun at M1. Also it was Lisa's first day working if you can believe that LOL LOL.

Having partaken in both the Detroit and Chicago areas my opinion "most" of the AMP providers are in the same "quality" range. Here in CHI, you pay more and get the same quality you get for less in the motorcity. There was a spa that recently got busted that had high quality providers, but at $80 plus $120 and up depending on the provider. That hits the wallet hard when you can spend less and maintain a higher frequency. Now, if I had an unlimited budget I would have a different approach entirely.

FloppyMcStiffy
07-15-16, 20:41
I paid 80/120 at Brownsone. The time spent with Lisa was the best I have had in a long time at an AMP. Lisa gave me an unrushed GFE. Other than yellow I haven't had fun at M1. Also it was Lisa's first day working if you can believe that LOL LOL.I paid 180 for my visit with Lisa a few weeks ago. It was her first day then to. I was her first customer ever. LOL. I guess I'm special.

Tiger0033
07-15-16, 21:56
Since cracking the nut at Silver and having all flavors there, I stopped by yesterday for some stress relief. Now those that started going a few months ago probably seen the young momma that walked you to your room Na Na. I always tried getting her to stay but I'd get the giggle and next time you try her. So yesterday was just amazing because she came in and just WOW. Rocking body full GFE, daty, just great time. She said 2 new girls coming in next week so I know where I will be. I went to M1 again too but just hate the parking lot. Stopped by 696 and dequindre had a few SS visits not bad. One I had my work truck and trailer, pulled into knights inn. Almost got wedged in there with it, finally get around and as I'm getting out the crazy girl blows out the hotels window screaming and yelling. I called my girl and said I normally don't just leave but I am not going to sit here when LEO gets here. Stay safe guys if anyone has some good down river ideas lmk.Damn dude, hope you don't addicted at this point. They'll really suck your $ dry LOL. Seriously though, yea M1 blows. None of the girls there aren't all that. And the area scares me. I've stopped going over a year ago. Safety is too important. But wow girls at silver spa are that hot eh? Massages good? M1 massages are a joke! Not even worth setting foot inside that place.

JustAGuy33
07-16-16, 00:09
I have been in a conversation with another poster about the prices we pay. They seem to think that paying $120 for FS is too cheap, and is the reason we have older women working in the spas. When I check other areas in michigan and some other states. They are paying $180 standard and having the same remarks. I am not going to call them problems, because I don't read many problems with the SP's. Of course we all like to hear about the new girls, and also like to give them a shot. Anyways. What are your thoughts? I almost thought this member was working for the AMP, but reading their posts it doesn't appear to be the case. How much do you think it would take to get high quality women flowing though the Detroit system? I honestly don't know, very curious. I don't mind some of the girls here, and like to get more for my money.Both of my trips to silver my FS was 100 each time.

Pickle252
07-16-16, 06:53
Having partaken in both the Detroit and Chicago areas my opinion "most" of the AMP providers are in the same "quality" range. Here in CHI, you pay more and get the same quality you get for less in the motorcity. There was a spa that recently got busted that had high quality providers, but at $80 plus $120 and up depending on the provider. That hits the wallet hard when you can spend less and maintain a higher frequency. Now, if I had an unlimited budget I would have a different approach entirely.I am right in line with you and agree with everything you say.

Flip Fan
07-17-16, 12:08
With all the posting about this place I dreamed I went there. I met mamason at the back door. She asked me if I've been there before, I said no first time. She took me to a room and asked one hour, I said yes. She took the 80. And said get undressed and get on table. The table was wide but had no hole for my face like most tables. After a few minutes an attractive asain girl came in and said I'm Lisa. She was thicker than most asains but very well built. She started softly rubbing me and asked if I wanted a shower first. I said OK, and off we went to the shower room. She started soaping me and went straight for my package. She asked what I wanted. I said just HJ. She asid 60. I said only brought 40. First time I didn't know pricing. She said next time get half hour leave bigger tip. But OK. She went to work on me right in the shower. I'm not easy to get off and after a while said "arm is getting tired" at that point the soap was starting to burn my cock. I said lets finish in the room.

She dried me off and back to the room. Put some oil on me and started again, I asked if we skipped the HJ and did some daty if that would be OK? She said yes but you will owe me. She stripped off and had really nice tits and ass. We played at that she was really getting into that said is it OK to come on my face. Long story short she never did give up on the HJ and we had a great time. I will be going back total was 120. A really nice dream.

Flip Fan
07-17-16, 12:13
I recently went there, I posted a report. I have a question though on $$. How much should I pay for one girl FS. I had a HJ and daty for 120. On my last visit.

Thanks in advance for your help, don't want to overpay.

Flip Fan.

Rogmaes
07-17-16, 17:37

Any info would be appreciated.Don't waste your time with Angie. Admitted, she was once my ATF. Time for Anna to rotate her line-up now that she's back. Time to shake things up! Very little advertising on BP lately as well, wuwt? Back to my tried and true favorite, ACU at 7 & Telegraph.

Rogmaes
07-17-16, 21:31
Don't waste your time with Angie. Admitted, she was once my ATF. Time for Anna to rotate her line-up now that she's back. Time to shake things up! Very little advertising on BP lately as well, wuwt? Back to my tried and true favorite, ACU at 7 & Telegraph.Angie is now at Anna's Southfield location. Based on my experience, she's become jaded. Time for some are & are. Anna, get us some new talent.

ZombSayshi
07-18-16, 07:09
Some lady at sophia spa been giving me shit the past 2 times I went.

Told me to keep my boxers on both times and I ignoted the request and when she enters the room she talks loud af saying I need to put my boxers on. Idk who she is but she ruined my experience both times so I left. Never had this problem here before. Anyone else?

Rogmaes
07-18-16, 11:58
Some lady at sophia spa been giving me shit the past 2 times I went.

Told me to keep my boxers on both times and I ignoted the request and when she enters the room she talks loud af saying I need to put my boxers on. Idk who she is but she ruined my experience both times so I left. Never had this problem here before. Anyone else?Suspects you're LEO.

MojoFallin
07-18-16, 12:06
Haven't posted for a while because I haven't had a lot new to add. Been sticking with Mikki and Yellow and both have been usual great appointments. Last two times at M1 have been memorable because of the quality massage I've gotten. I always do an hour and usually get a full hour. Last couple times they have taken the time to give a great massage along with the FS. Last time was with new girl Mimi. Typical middle age provider with good skills. Not Mikki or Yellow skills but above average. Large natural breasts are a bonus but gave a thorough massage. Weird to be writing about the massage but it is a great bonus to the full experience. I'm sure YMMV and prior to this most of the massage has been lackluster but last few times has been great.

Pickle252
07-18-16, 19:37
Haven't posted for a while because I haven't had a lot new to add. Been sticking with Mikki and Yellow and both have been usual great appointments. Last two times at M1 have been memorable because of the quality massage I've gotten. I always do an hour and usually get a full hour. Last couple times they have taken the time to give a great massage along with the FS. Last time was with new girl Mimi. Typical middle age provider with good skills. Not Mikki or Yellow skills but above average. Large natural breasts are a bonus but gave a thorough massage. Weird to be writing about the massage but it is a great bonus to the full experience. I'm sure YMMV and prior to this most of the massage has been lackluster but last few times has been great.Is mikki the same as taco?

Hotcarl76
07-18-16, 22:32
Went to Brownstone last week and it took me a while to find it. Its on Airport rd (SW corner of Airport / highland) - NOT on m-59 aka highland rd. Maybe if I went back and found the ad, I wouldn't have wasted an extra 15-20 min looking for this place. Finally get there, park in back based on previous reports. Met at door by fossil mamasan and led to room for. 8 hr fee. I told them I was new. They asked lots of questions, where have I been to before, etc etc. A rather older lady came in named Kandi / Candi. She is old! Like mid 50's. She is tiny <5' and <100 lbs. Started with a very friendly table shower and then 3 min in the toaster / sauna. She gave a hell of a massage. She started with my feet- I was in heaven- what fucken AMP do you get your feet rubbed as 1st priority? I didn't make a move or signal I wanted more than a massage in the first 15-20 min as I was enjoying the massage so much. She walked on back and then finally she seemed to be getting worn out from massaging me, I offered to give her a massage. After 3-4 min of suggestive fun, we were off to the races. I enjoyed daty along with 4-5 positions of cfs. Total damage was 1. 8. Oh and by the way- she had a ginormous FURBURGER! I am still in shock that I railed a chick with a huge furburger. She took direction well and was a good sport. I will repeat for the location, but not for her unless I'm dying for a great massage / ugly old fuck combo. I think I saw lisa- a nice looking moderate shaped chick in her late 20's early 30's wandering around while I was going to the room from the ts. The 95 why / o mamasan was almost apologetic to me stating that she will have someone else for me next time.

MojoFallin
07-19-16, 01:06
Is mikki the same as taco?Sorry for the misleading title. Mikki is Mikki from Lansing. Yellow is the latest name for Wan and Shampoo. Don't think Taco is the same but I could be wrong. Not sure why she changes names.

SuperJason2
07-19-16, 14:48
With all the posting about this place I dreamed I went there. I met mamason at the back door. She asked me if I've been there before, I said no first time. She took me to a room and asked one hour, I said yes. She took the 80. And said get undressed and get on table. The table was wide but had no hole for my face like most tables. After a few minutes an attractive asain girl came in and said I'm Lisa. She was thicker than most asains but very well built. She started softly rubbing me and asked if I wanted a shower first. I said OK, and off we went to the shower room. She started soaping me and went straight for my package. She asked what I wanted. I said just HJ. She asid 60. I said only brought 40. First time I didn't know pricing. She said next time get half hour leave bigger tip. But OK. She went to work on me right in the shower. I'm not easy to get off and after a while said "arm is getting tired" at that point the soap was starting to burn my cock. I said lets finish in the room.

She dried me off and back to the room. Put some oil on me and started again, I asked if we skipped the HJ and did some daty if that would be OK? She said yes but you will owe me. She stripped off and had really nice tits and ass. We played at that she was really getting into that said is it OK to come on my face. Long story short she never did give up on the HJ and we had a great time. I will be going back total was 120. A really nice dream.Thanks for sharing. Next time I will try Lisa. I had Sue a couple of weeks ago and she recognized me from another place. It turned out we met at magic healing about 6 months ago LOL. Great service from her and no rush. I also went to Sun Spa and had Sunny. She is short, maybe around 40's with great body. I only had HE. She asked me quite a few questions and said she would do more when knowing me more.

GoBlueBoy
07-19-16, 20:08
Evening. Got 150 quote for 60 minutes. Anyone tried this? Worth that price?

Any help would be appreciated.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mutual-massages/25532355

PangeMiscinta
07-19-16, 23:16
Any Intel on this one?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/filipino-and-black-beauty-looking-to-help-you-take-a-load-off-60hr-upscale-location/25078656

Thanks before.

LazyDog
07-20-16, 04:17
Evening. Got 150 quote for 60 minutes. Anyone tried this? Worth that price?

Any help would be appreciated.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mutual-massages/25532355Vicky was doing self taught rub and tug. Her recent Ads indicated she enrolled in a massage school. Even in the early days, a few regulars were doing mutual massage.

She has a nice spinner shape with a cute ass. No extras beyond a HJ. She lets the dramasa from her life spill into the massage room. Not worth $150, maybe $80-90. A smokey environment with cats.

LexxxLuthor
07-21-16, 01:38
My Birthday is on Sunday who's buying the first round LOL. Whats the talent looking like at m1 I haven't been there since banana about 2 years ago. Is it better or worse?

CardShark999
07-21-16, 07:17
Vicky was doing self taught rub and tug. Her recent Ads indicated she enrolled in a massage school. Even in the early days, a few regulars were doing mutual massage.

She has a nice spinner shape with a cute ass. No extras beyond a HJ. She lets the dramasa from her life spill into the massage room. Not worth $150, maybe $80-90. A smokey environment with cats.I concur with this. I went a few months back during the winter. It wasn't a bad time, but I felt I had over paid.

She gets naked at the start, some touching is allowed. She is about 5 foot, her body is nice for her age and for having several kids, however she does a few large moles on her body which for me is a turn off.

Her massage is self taught, I'd describe it best as a girlfriend who has a learned a few massage techniques. Some of her massage methods are good, others are unusual. I remember at one point she was trying to massage my back with her legs. But she tries.

The ending was good, she doesn't half ass it, she seemed to be into it, like I said touching was ok, but no insertion. And nothing else offered beyond HJ.

She will tell you a lot about her personal life, her kids, her struggles and her former roommate who is no one of her competition. Apparently the former roommate was more about FS and didn't offer much for a massage. The way she spoke of it gave the impression that even with repeat visits nothing more will ever be offered.

All in all, not my worst experience, just overpriced. When I look for a private massage provider, I want a decent massage so that does affect my opinion, YMMV.

Pickle252
07-22-16, 00:18
Sorry for the misleading title. Mikki is Mikki from Lansing. Yellow is the latest name for Wan and Shampoo. Don't think Taco is the same but I could be wrong. Not sure why she changes names.I know Yellow and Taco are 2 different people. I have reviewed them both. I wasn't sure if there was a new girl. Last time I saw a new girl while leaving. I posted and asked about her. I never once heard anything from all the mongers on here until she was gone and apparently she was a gem. Ohh well, lesson learned. If you ask about someone and everyone keeps their mouth shut. Might want to investigate. LOL.

DReynolds35
07-22-16, 00:23
A new AMP opened up in SH on Van Dyke offering a table shower so I thought I'd give it a try. . 5 hh massage was just ok, and there were signs in the room stating that no sexual activity was taking place. Not surprisingly, not even a whiff that any extras would be happening. I took the table shower after the massage. Started on my back and on the flip, the girl covered up my junk with a towel. Not a good sign. The girl I had as a bit heavy, tall, decent size tits, but not very good looking. Seemed like she would rather be somewhere else. Will not repeat.

LazyDog
07-22-16, 03:54
I concur with this. I went a few months back during the winter. It wasn't a bad time, but I felt I had over paid.

She gets naked at the start, some touching is allowed. She is about 5 foot, her body is nice for her age and for having several kids, however she does a few large moles on her body which for me is a turn off.

Her massage is self taught, I'd describe it best as a girlfriend who has a learned a few massage techniques. Some of her massage methods are good, others are unusual. I remember at one point she was trying to massage my back with her legs. But she tries.

The ending was good, she doesn't half ass it, she seemed to be into it, like I said touching was ok, but no insertion. And nothing else offered beyond HJ.

She will tell you a lot about her personal life, her kids, her struggles and her former roommate who is no one of her competition. Apparently the former roommate was more about FS and didn't offer much for a massage. The way she spoke of it gave the impression that even with repeat visits nothing more will ever be offered.

All in all, not my worst experience, just overpriced. When I look for a private massage provider, I want a decent massage so that does affect my opinion, YMMV.I guess I was allowed special privileges, I. E. , fiv and daty. She might have said I was alone in a special class of client. It was a lot of fun getting her off. She was a little shy about it. I think the competition you mention also stole her boyfriend.

Studds
07-22-16, 14:44
A new AMP opened up in SH on Van Dyke offering a table shower so I thought I'd give it a try. . 5 hh massage was just ok, and there were signs in the room stating that no sexual activity was taking place. Not surprisingly, not even a whiff that any extras would be happening. I took the table shower after the massage. Started on my back and on the flip, the girl covered up my junk with a towel. Not a good sign. The girl I had as a bit heavy, tall, decent size tits, but not very good looking. Seemed like she would rather be somewhere else. Will not repeat.You mean T J spa? Yeah, I wish you would've posted this before I went. Same bad experience, the same girl a total waste of money.

AlarmGuy
07-22-16, 15:10
Went to earth tone recently, can't remember the providers name but she was a bit older maybe mid to late 40's, decent body, massage was not that great, but she was very playful right from the start. On the flip she went for BJ right away, then asked what I wanted. LOL.

Ended up with FS, asian cg, k9, mish finish. She really got into the action.

Total damage was $150 for half.

Not my first choice, but I'd go back.

DReynolds35
07-22-16, 18:12
You mean T J spa? Yeah, I wish you would've posted this before I went. Same bad experience, the same girl a total waste of money.Yep, that's the one. I'm not sure why it says Tijuana in the title.

CardShark999
07-23-16, 08:24
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/incalls-60-hh-100-hour-body-rubs/25330444

Was curious of any info on this one.

CarlossPicYw
07-23-16, 10:27
Has anyone had any luck getting in contact with Jennifer from Massage Breeze recently? I've called about 20 times over the last month and left a couple messages, but no response. Is there a trick to it? TIA.

SamaLama
07-23-16, 11:13
I made a trip to Silver today around 9:30 am. My new favorite AMP. I had a dream with Sasha. I by no means have a big old veiny triumphant bastard but she was tight as hell for being in that line of work. This was my 1st time there. Told them I've been there along time ago. While in the sauna I got drilled by a skinny decent looking women about my previous experience there. Asking who I knew from before. Anyways, table shower was very nice, cleaned off the boys quite well. (I work in a factory on night shift so I was in need of a good cleaning!) After the Table shower it was back to the room. No extras mentioned until the end so I was a little worried. I just kept giving all the little signs you know like Spreading the legs wide and lifting the buttox when she was in the area, and don't forget to tell them "It feels great,. This is perfect. Your pretty and shit", you know the usual " I'm here for a reason type stuff".

On the flip at the end she asked if I wanted more massage. Well hell yeah I do! So I put her hand on cockus and she preceded to wheel and deal. We settled for $ for FS. Started with CBJ and the she hopped on top. Beautiful breastesest! Nice nipples! Then I bent her over and finished much faster than expected. Now back to the slave shop to earn more money for these beautiful college girls because education is important! Place is clean.

Stay safe my perverted friends. Happy Hunting and shit.

NastyNardo
07-23-16, 15:54
Went to earth tone recently, can't remember the providers name but she was a bit older maybe mid to late 40's, decent body, massage was not that great, but she was very playful right from the start. On the flip she went for BJ right away, then asked what I wanted. LOL.

Ended up with FS, asian cg, k9, mish finish. She really got into the action.

Total damage was $150 for half.

Not my first choice, but I'd go back.Wow this happened at earthtone? It appears I'm going to have to go back soon. Last time I went I got the standard finish. But I will say she was very playful.

Neilnbob
07-23-16, 22:55
Dropped in at Silver last week, paid 0. 8 for the hour then left 1 out in sight. Sasha is on the thick side, but good floppy naturals. Big enough that you can squeeeeeze them together and have both nips in your mouth at the same time. It was busy so they gave tried to get me to leave after about 45 minutes. I held my ground and had them finish the massage. She has decent English. Tried to get more for the deed but I held firm. CFS DATY CBJ CG, Dog, mish. Spotted the infamous NaNa, hope to have her next time.

StreetLegal
07-23-16, 23:33
Vicky was doing self taught rub and tug. Her recent Ads indicated she enrolled in a massage school. Even in the early days, a few regulars were doing mutual massage.

She has a nice spinner shape with a cute ass. No extras beyond a HJ. She lets the dramasa from her life spill into the massage room. Not worth $150, maybe $80-90. A smokey environment with cats.I concur with LazyDog.

Brenn Hoffman
07-24-16, 08:44
Has anyone had any luck getting in contact with Jennifer from Massage Breeze recently? I've called about 20 times over the last month and left a couple messages, but no response. Is there a trick to it? TIA.She seems to regularly respond to text messages. I get the feeling that she is seeing a lot more clients because she is usually booked up!

QuestForFun
07-24-16, 11:45
She seems to regularly respond to text messages. I get the feeling that she is seeing a lot more clients because she is usually booked up!She used to be low volume. Now she is a high volume provider, booked up almost all the time.

CarlossPicYw
07-24-16, 15:21
She seems to regularly respond to text messages. I get the feeling that she is seeing a lot more clients because she is usually booked up!I figured she must be crazy busy. I'll try texting her, thanks!

BigRam
07-24-16, 19:03
I figured she must be crazy busy. I'll try texting her, thanks!She's in paris not sure if back.

HornyAsianTeen
07-24-16, 22:57
Hi everyone I'm new to this and just wondering if there is an understood age limit? I went to sun spa and said I had to leave cause I wasn't 21. Is that the way it is for all places?

HornyAsianTeen
07-24-16, 23:05
Hi I'm new and wondering if there was an understood age limit at these AMP?

BigMac55
07-25-16, 15:26
Hi I'm new and wondering if there was an understood age limit at these AMP?Not that I know of, but then I'm an old fuck, so nobody says anything to me. Obviously, have to be an adult at least (18).

LulusLove
07-25-16, 15:37
Not that I know of, but then I'm an old fuck, so nobody says anything to me. Obviously, have to be an adult at least (18).Most places if you look too young will check your I'd if your under 21 most of them won't I got a buddy who's younger and gets checked at most places he goes.

Cdm1222
07-25-16, 16:21
I am in town this week traveling for work and was wondering if there are any good AMP's near me worth visiting. I am in the Sterling Heights area any recommendations? Thanks.

StreetLegal
07-25-16, 21:10
Listed on the "massage" section of Backpage I decided to TOFTT since I could not find any review here. I was lured by the $50/ hour and mainly the $100/ hour 4 hand. So I went with the 4 hand. Place is very visible and the signs on the window made me think very legit, but I decided to go for it. Got 2 ladies, mid 40's, did not get names, nothing amazing. The massage was truly amazing. Highly recommend the 4 hand. Some grazing, good buttock and leg massage, turned over half way (they keep pushing the table shower for $10/ more) towards the end the short one massages the stomach reaching over from above your head. Boobs inside shirt in my face the whole time. Very suggestive. But absolutely no HE. Nada! The won't do it. But still pushing the table shower. They offer a $10 off card at the door for any service over $65 . But of course I mention this and that's when NO ONE fucking speaks English. They clean my oil off and I head to the door. They now can speak fluently about the tip. Gave $10 each and got that pouty look and literally told them. "You should be happy! I usually don't give a dime unless I get my balls polished!

ThatGuy6800
07-26-16, 06:45
Hi I'm new and wondering if there was an understood age limit at these AMP?Got to be at least 18, but if you're asian you're going to have more trouble, because you assumably look young. If you're trying to get full service at a korean owned shop the most you'll probably come away with is a HE, even if said shop offers FS. If you're around 18, the best you should expect to come away with is a HE.

Sleeper1
07-26-16, 08:07
She's in paris not sure if back.I talked to her last week and she said she was just back from London. Couldn't work out a time due to her busy schedule. She had three other appointments the day I talked to her. She usually calls me back within an hour after I leave a message.

NewCleve
07-26-16, 08:20
Having partaken in both the Detroit and Chicago areas my opinion "most" of the AMP providers are in the same "quality" range. Here in CHI, you pay more and get the same quality you get for less in the motorcity. There was a spa that recently got busted that had high quality providers, but at $80 plus $120 and up depending on the provider. That hits the wallet hard when you can spend less and maintain a higher frequency. Now, if I had an unlimited budget I would have a different approach entirely.As someone who's played both cities, I would agree. There is potential for slightly hotter providers in Chicago, but it's pricier. I went to M1 last summer and thought it was a total dump, parking lot aside.

Silver Spa seems promising, will visit in a few weeks when I'm back in the area.

SuperJason2
07-26-16, 14:10
Listed on the "massage" section of Backpage I decided to TOFTT since I could not find any review here. I was lured by the $50/ hour and mainly the $100/ hour 4 hand. So I went with the 4 hand. Place is very visible and the signs on the window made me think very legit, but I decided to go for it. Got 2 ladies, mid 40's, did not get names, nothing amazing. The massage was truly amazing. Highly recommend the 4 hand. Some grazing, good buttock and leg massage, turned over half way (they keep pushing the table shower for $10/ more) towards the end the short one massages the stomach reaching over from above your head. Boobs inside shirt in my face the whole time. Very suggestive. But absolutely no HE. Nada! The won't do it. But still pushing the table shower. They offer a $10 off card at the door for any service over $65 . But of course I mention this and that's when NO ONE fucking speaks English. They clean my oil off and I head to the door. They now can speak fluently about the tip. Gave $10 each and got that pouty look and literally told them. "You should be happy! I usually don't give a dime unless I get my balls polished!Actually, there were a few reports about this place. Most of the people got legit massage. Someone said that he got HJ every time he went on Sunday and another one said that he got it from Yoyo. Being there three times, I have got no luck from this location though.

DutchCourage3
07-26-16, 14:29
Has anyone hit up metro relaxation in Waterford by Kmart? I saw it on the way to work today.

SuperJason2
07-26-16, 14:31
I was at Brownstone a couple of days ago and Mamasan recognized me. I asked for Lisa and she confirmed that Lisa was available. I even got a confirmation from the old woman, Lee, who gave me the TS that both Lisa and Sue were working that day. It seemed the Parlor was busy, so I spent about 10 min in the Sauna and 5 min in the room. Then here came Sue. I knew Sue, so I told her that I was asking for Lisa. She then said that her middle name was Lisa. . It's not that I did not like Sue, I just wanted to try a different girl. Have you guys experienced something like this?

Nyybry
07-26-16, 14:38
Actually, there were a few reports about this place. Most of the people got legit massage. Someone said that he got HJ every time he went on Sunday and another one said that he got it from Yoyo. Being there three times, I have got no luck from this location though.I checked this place out when it first opened. Pretty decent massage but no hint of anything (extra). Considering the ad says 50 for an hour could return but it should be considered a strictly legitimate place, the guy who previously made comments about receiving a happy ending must of been dreaming or in another establishment.

Maul1710
07-26-16, 14:53
I recently stopped by Silver while traveling. Paid for the hour, got a thorough TS and then on to sit in the sauna, which they didn't even turn on. Noticed what appears to be a mic hanging down in the ceiling of the sauna. Back to the room with Sasha, a curvy early 40's / late 30's girl. She looked good, better than many I've seen in past. If you like large naturals (to my eyes), she should do nicely. In the room, I noticed the mirror appeared to be two-way, though I couldn't see an access point from outside. While I recognize the girls need safety, in retrospect I'm somewhat concerned. Big head didn't win out though. She walked on my back, gave an okay rub down, and opened negotiations. She tried to upsell or else down service but in the end, accepted $1. 00 for tip on CFS. Multiple positions, everything covered. Session was good, price was right, girl was pretty. Just kind of concerned about the mirror issue. Maybe I'm just overly cautious.

Also stopped at M1 a few months back. Had a great session with a shorter girl, large bolts, a little older in the face. She didn't give me a name when asked though by previous posters' descriptions, I have to think I caught Yellow on one of her last days. Nothing to add on her reports that wasn't already discussed.

HeeJung47
07-26-16, 23:47
Hit 2 places over the weekend. Saturday went to Sophia Spa on Van Dyke and 19 Mile. Got Lisa. Quite possibly the prettiest girl I have ever seen at a massage parlor here in Michigan. Gorgeous face, great smile, and speaks very well. Massage was fantastic and ending was even better. 80 for an hour and 40 dollar tip. Better hurry if you want to see her though, said she won't be here long. Sunday went to the new Tijuana Spa on Van Dyke between 15 and 16. Complete opposite in the looks department. Don't remember the girls name, but looked like she might be Yao Mings sister. Was the biggest Chinese girl I have ever seen in my life. Had to be 6-2 and weigh a solid 215. Could start at fullback for the Lions. Good massage, no happy ending and couldn't speak a word of english to save her life. Also didn't like that an old American man led me to my room and he talked way too much, kind of creepy. 65 for an hour, gave no tip because she gave no HE, won't repeat.

Throtbngr
07-27-16, 08:38
A new AMP opened up in SH on Van Dyke offering a table shower so I thought I'd give it a try. . 5 hh massage was just ok, and there were signs in the room stating that no sexual activity was taking place. Not surprisingly, not even a whiff that any extras would be happening. I took the table shower after the massage. Started on my back and on the flip, the girl covered up my junk with a towel. Not a good sign. The girl I had as a bit heavy, tall, decent size tits, but not very good looking. Seemed like she would rather be somewhere else. Will not repeat.Thanks. For the heads up. I'm taking my car in for service soon and was thinking of stopping here while I wait as they are with in walking distance but based off of this report I will not bother.

TullyBlanchard
07-27-16, 11:42
Has anyone hit up metro relaxation in Waterford by Kmart? I saw it on the way to work today.This joint caught my eye as well.

Bonzo206
07-27-16, 15:15
So I let my little head get the best of me the other day and I stopped in Serendipity despite the so so reviews.

Walked in, greeted by a good looking 40'ish Asian by the name of Cindy. Paid the $0. 5 for 1/2 hr. She started a light fingertip "massage". This is normally what I like but she was clearly not into it. Teased the boys but it just wasn't very erotic. On the flip I am only semi at attention (can't remember the last time that happened when I was sober at an AMP). She starts negotiations, wants $0. 4 for HJ. I say no, $0. 2. She gets bitchy and starts her half assed fingertip massage on my legs. I said, well looks like we're done here and I get up to leave. She reluctantly agrees to the $0. 2. By this time I'm turned off. She finishes me but it was much less intense than it should be.

As I'm getting dressed she tells me to bring more $ next time or don't come back. Don't worry, I won't be.

Don't waste your time here fellas, much more worthy places around for a quality HJ.

DReynolds35
07-27-16, 16:33
Thanks. For the heads up. I'm taking my car in for service soon and was thinking of stopping here while I wait as they are with in walking distance but based off of this report I will not bother.Don't waste your time. If you feel inclined, go to either Sophia's or Shiatsu on Mound. Both are a MUCH better option.

HornyAsianTeen
07-27-16, 18:05
Got to be at least 18, but if you're asian you're going to have more trouble, because you assumably look young. If you're trying to get full service at a korean owned shop the most you'll probably come away with is a HE, even if said shop offers FS. If you're around 18, the best you should expect to come away with is a HE.So being over 18 but not 21 I'm most likely looking at just a HJ? No FS?

Hotcarl76
07-27-16, 18:10
I was at Brownstone a couple of days ago and Mamasan recognized me. I asked for Lisa and she confirmed that Lisa was available. I even got a confirmation from the old woman, Lee, who gave me the TS that both Lisa and Sue were working that day. It seemed the Parlor was busy, so I spent about 10 min in the Sauna and 5 min in the room. Then here came Sue. I knew Sue, so I told her that I was asking for Lisa. She then said that her middle name was Lisa. . It's not that I did not like Sue, I just wanted to try a different girl. Have you guys experienced something like this?So, not only do they make up American names to go by while working here in the US, you actually think they go a step further and make a "middle name" for themselves? LOL! You just got stuck with less desirable chick.

DragonSnake
07-27-16, 22:35
This joint caught my eye as well.100 for VIP massage, sent them email asking for more info, but 2 days later no reply.

Called during my lunch, but it went to voice mail. Seriously doubt anything will be available there, but I've been wrong before.

HornyAsianTeen
07-27-16, 22:47
So are there any recommendations out there for a teen or am I pretty much out of luck? Any places that'll take me?

MotorCity77
07-27-16, 23:06
As someone who's played both cities, I would agree. There is potential for slightly hotter providers in Chicago, but it's pricier. I went to M1 last summer and thought it was a total dump, parking lot aside.

Silver Spa seems promising, will visit in a few weeks when I'm back in the area.I'll be visiting the area too in a couple of weeks. I only have four days, but I will make a stop in Battle Creek, Lansing or Jackson (undecided), and then onto the motorcity AMP scene. Formulating my plan now, but Silver will definitely make my list. I'm calling this trip my AMPpalooza!

I Toftt
07-27-16, 23:47
So being over 18 but not 21 I'm most likely looking at just a HJ? No FS?I started in the hobby at 20, alot of the AMPs wouldn't even let me in the door, they assume a younger guy will run his mouth to all his friends or shouldn't be there at all because any yiung guy shouldn't be paying for HEs. Just pick one spot an stay with it until they get to know you an that your mo trouble, even tell them I don't want any trouble tell them you can't get a girlfriend etc. Itll work out youll def going to have a few visit without a ending as I did.

SocialAveng313
07-28-16, 00:35
Does anyone know if she is still working. Couldn't find anything new. Ads or posts.

http://www.massagetroll.com/detroit-massages/248-242-2556/?pid=6127999

Thanks.

SocialAveng313
07-28-16, 00:37
So Tokyo again. This time it wasn't like I remembered. I didn't get the same attention as the first time pre-finale, although the finale was the same. But man is she sexy.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tokyo-1000-real-me-or-free-new-girl-total-relaxation/25419629

SocialAveng313
07-28-16, 00:45
So who does the best teasing? For me, it's Rain. It's aggressive and oops all in one. It's well-incorporated into the massage. I like that type the most.

I've seen the "centrally located" girls in Gr Pointe. They are more like "this is the part of the show where we just focus here. " And that's pretty cool too. Natalia / Natasha is like that too and is probably my favorite because there's some GFE thrown into it.

Nikki and Natalie (Royal Oak) just glide across your body using their hands with no rhyme or reason, then the flip comes as well as the choices.

I think the tease is more than the index finger brushing your butt.

Just seeking opinions.

Torps
07-28-16, 06:01
The two best that I have come across is Timina in Ferndale and Mallory in Birmingham. Both do not post very often on BP. Mallory, once was referred to as Mikki on this site. Both give above average massage and He. Not the best looking, but you get over that quickly.

Any other recommendations.

So who does the best teasing? For me, it's Rain. It's aggressive and oops all in one. It's well-incorporated into the massage. I like that type the most.

I've seen the "centrally located" girls in Gr Pointe. They are more like "this is the part of the show where we just focus here. " And that's pretty cool too. Natalia / Natasha is like that too and is probably my favorite because there's some GFE thrown into it.

Nikki and Natalie (Royal Oak) just glide across your body using their hands with no rhyme or reason, then the flip comes as well as the choices.

Just seeking opinions.

FloppyMcStiffy
07-28-16, 13:51
100 for VIP massage, sent them email asking for more info, but 2 days later no reply.

Called during my lunch, but it went to voice mail. Seriously doubt anything will be available there, but I've been wrong before.I called over the weekend and asked if they offered deep tissue. The girl said she had to go check. ? She came back after a couple of minutes and said yes. 100 for the hour. I told them they were quite a bit more expensive than any other place in the area and she just said she didn't know anything as she was new. She did tell me that all of the ladies are American. I suspect legit as well. For that price there are too many other good legit options at a more reasonable price.

Ramu3527
07-28-16, 16:48
Does anyone know if she is still working. Couldn't find anything new. Ads or posts.

Thanks.I'd bet she is.

MusicBoss10
07-29-16, 07:52
The two best that I have come across is Timina in Ferndale and Mallory in Birmingham. Both do not post very often on BP. Mallory, once was referred to as Mikki on this site. Both give above average massage and He. Not the best looking, but you get over that quickly.

Any other recommendations.Where are Natalia and Natasha located? Do they provide HE? Thanks!

Sapper
07-29-16, 12:14

Thanks.She was just reviewed a few days ago on another site. She's still working.

Cantab
07-29-16, 13:43
Has anyone seen her? Pic looks great.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/5705359704.html

SocialAveng313
07-29-16, 14:16
She was just reviewed a few days ago on another site. She's still working.Wasn't sure since the other site was posting reviews from July 2015 as July 2016. Thanks.

SocialAveng313
07-29-16, 14:18
Where are Natalia and Natasha located? Do they provide HE? Thanks!Natalie = Professionalism with a twist.

Natasha = busty exotic brunette.

Russant
07-29-16, 15:17
She was just reviewed a few days ago on another site. She's still working.Could someone PM me the other site?

JasonLee414
07-29-16, 16:25
Hey mongers. Haven't been able to find too much info on this one. I'm thinking about seeing her next week. Wondering if anyone has any intel on her?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mixed-asian-beauty-waiting-to-serve-youanxiously-wating-to-entice-relax-and-revilize-you/24556371

KDogggg
07-29-16, 22:12
Any places where I can for sure get a BBBJ? Been trying for a while but all I can seem to get is just a HJ.

StreetLegal
07-29-16, 23:17
Hey mongers. Haven't been able to find too much info on this one. I'm thinking about seeing her next week. Wondering if anyone has any intel on her?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mixed-asian-beauty-waiting-to-serve-youanxiously-wating-to-entice-relax-and-revilize-you/24556371I reported on her a while back I believe. Don't waste your time. She's jacked up on pills and sounds like Jabadahut she breaths so loud. Probably one of the wierdest chics out there.

SocialAveng313
07-30-16, 00:23
So here's a weird question. When you are getting ready for your massage, do you gentlemen get your "significant other" in position to be grazed upon? Positioning it toward your feet? If so, do you do it with the masseuse in the room? I've always been weird doing it in front of her.

FootLover000
07-30-16, 10:13
So here's a weird question. When you are getting ready for your massage, do you gentlemen get your "significant other" in position to be grazed upon? Positioning it toward your feet? If so, do you do it with the masseuse in the room? I've always been weird doing it in front of her.I always position it fown between my legs, and leave my legs apart enough so that she will be looking at it the whole time and has easy access to tease from behind. Personally, I don't really feel shy about getting "comfortable" with her in the room. We both know what is going to happen anyways.

FloppyMcStiffy
07-30-16, 10:19
So here's a weird question. When you are getting ready for your massage, do you gentlemen get your "significant other" in position to be grazed upon? Positioning it toward your feet? If so, do you do it with the masseuse in the room? I've always been weird doing it in front of her.I do. I try not to do it if the girl is in the room, but if she's there I find it better to set expectations up front. I also adjust mid session if she's not getting the proper access. LOL.

BetaRayBill
07-30-16, 13:43
http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/my-therapeutic-massage-and-bodywork-for-pain-management-and-wellness/25412543

Anyone gone to see Sumiya yet? I'm guessing its Destiny's new name unless she has a twin. Wondering if the massage is different now than in the past with the ad stating "Draping to comfort level".

Studds
07-30-16, 15:37
I reported on her a while back I believe. Don't waste your time. She's jacked up on pills and sounds like Jabadahut she breaths so loud. Probably one of the wierdest chics out there.LOL. Yep, Verry strange!

Member #5424
07-30-16, 16:09
Made a stop at Silver earlier today. Unfortunately Michelle is gone, mama told me new girl is Sasha and Choi is back. Tried new girl Sasha, looks in late 30's or early 40's. She's more on the thick side (not fat or chubby), has a nice ass and a huge rack a little too huge for me, face is ok, in comparison Michelle was better. Massage was terrible not sure what the heck she was doing, just sliding her hands on my back, but who cares I wasn't there for the massage anyways. On the flip I straight up told her $ for FS she said ok. She was really into it no rush at all. Overall she's ok nothing to get too excited about but definitely can try once or twice, Michelle was much better. 160 damage.

Guyneedsfun
07-30-16, 21:16

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mixed-asian-beauty-waiting-to-serve-youanxiously-wating-to-entice-relax-and-revilize-you/24556371I also reported on her previously and would not recommend. Definitely on prescription drugs and has sores on her arms and even open sore on her leg. Not sure what it is but you can see one on her arm in one of the photos.

JackTheCat2
07-31-16, 08:20
Checked out silver spa for the first time yesterday around 8 pm haven't been active for a while but anyway went in the place was really clean got the 30 min massage for 60 the massage itself was kind of wack but hey fuck it had pussy on my mind so the masseuse that massage me I wasn't feeling but for my surprise she said relax nice girl will be in here so walk in nice thick Asian chick big titties nice round ass very freaky and was into it I've been looking for Asian thick women not really into stick figures and flat asses but got FS for $100 she rode me good did missionary and doggy I'll go back and see her fa show.

Devin226
07-31-16, 10:15
Any skinny, thin, or in shape girls at silver spa or magic that do FS right now? I keep reading reports about thick or chubby ones but I'm not into that. The thinner the better.

In Duh Know
07-31-16, 15:46
Has anyone seen her? Pic looks great.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/5705359704.htmlHad a meet with Kerry. Very nice. Short. Quiet girl. Typical massage with HJ ending. No extras. Girl is not one in the picture. Not bad looking though.

In Duh Know
07-31-16, 15:49
http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/my-therapeutic-massage-and-bodywork-for-pain-management-and-wellness/25412543

Anyone gone to see Sumiya yet? I'm guessing its Destiny's new name unless she has a twin. Wondering if the massage is different now than in the past with the ad stating "Draping to comfort level".Sure looks like her. Got no mileage off of her. Totally professional. That was a while ago and maybe she has changed.

Wowkao
07-31-16, 20:19
Went to ACU at Middlebelt recently. Sadly Seuni?(Sony?) is gone. Saw the laddy about mid 40's named Morla? Got 30 minutes. Surprisingly, no extra! She didn't offer anything. I then didn't give any tip. Before I leave I asked no extra? She said NO. Not sure what happened there.

Averily
07-31-16, 23:50
Which one is Rain? Is she the one that advertise in the BP massage section only?

Just seeking opinions.

SocialAveng313
08-01-16, 01:26
Which one is Rain? Is she the one that advertise in the BP massage section only?Yes on BP, but mostly advertises on CL.

T Man
08-01-16, 07:06
Natalie = Professionalism with a twist.

Natasha = busty exotic brunette.So between Natalie and Natasha, who gives the better sensual massage with extras? How much are they?

SocialAveng313
08-01-16, 10:36
So between Natalie and Natasha, who gives the better sensual massage with extras? How much are they?http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-busty-brunette/21032980

But not FS like the other one.

Detroit Brian
08-01-16, 12:12
Could go in Ann Arbor area, but they advertise in the Detroit section of BP, so here it is.

Saw that they do "free table shower" so I figured that was at least an open door to potential extras. I was wrong. They have three girls there, all decent looking, two are in their 20's, the other is probably 40's. Walked in, and all 3 were busy. Good sign, right? Well, I stayed and one of the younger girls (CiCi?) led me to the room. Asked if I wanted table shower, and I said yes. She left me to undress and gave me a robe to wear. I reluctantly put it in, and she came back and led me to the typical table shower room. I'm having visions of my many M-1 experiences at this point. Just the opposite. The girl put on kitchen gloves and a waterproof type apron over her clothes. Ugh. Didn't hit the butt at all, then on the flip, she put a wash cloth over my dick. I removed it, smiled, and she watched me get hard, but didn't even get close.

Get back to the room, and it is the older girl that gives me the massage. To make a long story short, I gave all the appropriate cues, and she wasn't getting it. On the flip, she draped me. I took it off, and nicely asked for massage down there. She said, in broken English, that they don't do that there, none of them, ever. I closed my eyes, went to my happy place and did a DIY job. She seemed appalled. I didn't care. It can't be the first time some guy asked for a hand job.

Won't return, but figured I had to try it once myself.

Be careful out there.

Jackknoff
08-01-16, 17:28
Could go in Ann Arbor area, but they advertise in the Detroit section of BP, so here it is.

Saw that they do "free table shower" so I figured that was at least an open door to potential extras. I was wrong. They have three girls there, all decent looking, two are in their 20's, the other is probably 40's. Walked in, and all 3 were busy. Good sign, right? Well, I stayed and one of the younger girls (CiCi?) led me to the room. Asked if I wanted table shower, and I said yes. She left me to undress and gave me a robe to wear. I reluctantly put it in, and she came back and led me to the typical table shower room. I'm having visions of my many M-1 experiences at this point. Just the opposite. The girl put on kitchen gloves and a waterproof type apron over her clothes. Ugh. Didn't hit the butt at all, then on the flip, she put a wash cloth over my dick. I removed it, smiled, and she watched me get hard, but didn't even get close.

Get back to the room, and it is the older girl that gives me the massage. To make a long story short, I gave all the appropriate cues, and she wasn't getting it. On the flip, she draped me. I took it off, and nicely asked for massage down there. She said, in broken English, that they don't do that there, none of them, ever. I closed my eyes, went to my happy place and did a DIY job. She seemed appalled. I didn't care. It can't be the first time some guy asked for a hand job.

Won't return, but figured I had to try it once myself.

Be careful out there.Thanks for the review.

That funny about the diy. Did you cum with her there. What did she say as you beat off.

Hilarious.

PangeMiscinta
08-01-16, 19:28
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-busty-brunette/21032980

But not FS like the other one.What's on the menu?

And total damage?

Jd2011
08-01-16, 21:14
Fuck yeah you do. If possible, crank it back about 120 degrees so it peaking out your ass crack. Like a flag on a mailbox, if you will. "I've got mail".

So here's a weird question. When you are getting ready for your massage, do you gentlemen get your "significant other" in position to be grazed upon? Positioning it toward your feet? If so, do you do it with the masseuse in the room? I've always been weird doing it in front of her.

QuestForFun
08-01-16, 22:59
Fuck yeah you do. If possible, crank it back about 120 degrees so it peaking out your ass crack. Like a flag on a mailbox, if you will. "I've got mail".Funny. Now that I'm getting older I may be able to do that with my scrotum, to give that freshly sat in bubble gum look. Not gifted enough to put the flag up back there.

Member #5213
08-02-16, 01:02
Sure looks like her. Got no mileage off of her. Totally professional. That was a while ago and maybe she has changed.Is she a he?

Streethunter
08-02-16, 11:18
Who gives the best actual massage. It's nice to get before the other stuff. Might see crazy heather soon. Is hers any good?

LazyDog
08-02-16, 13:59
Who gives the best actual massage. It's nice to get before the other stuff. Might see crazy heather soon. Is hers any good?Give Nat a call. She can be near GFE. All covered.

ATeal77
08-03-16, 07:47
Give Nat a call. She can be near GFE. All covered.Who is Nat dose she have a link? I've seen heather not that great of a massage but the rest was bratty good.

TugHunter
08-03-16, 08:14
Sure looks like her. Got no mileage off of her. Totally professional. That was a while ago and maybe she has changed.New poster but been a lurker for a while. I decided it's time to give back. Saw her recently, she's legit only. At least for first time meetings. Everytime she neared the good parts and saw I was ready, she'd move as far away as possible without leaving the room. Draping to comfort means draping to her comfort. I told her the massage would be easier without the drape, she uncovered all but the area I wanted rubbed down. Massage itself is ok, and she is better looking than most.

Flip Fan
08-03-16, 09:27
It would be nice to find an asian that really looked like the pics they post.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-touch-soft-hand-orchard-lake248-513-9276/15563885

CarlossPicYw
08-03-16, 09:54
Give Nat a call. She can be near GFE. All covered.There are a couple different Nats, do you have a link or contact info for the one you're thinking of?

LazyDog
08-03-16, 10:41
There are a couple different Nats, do you have a link or contact info for the one you're thinking of?Only one with that slogan.

DenJr73
08-03-16, 12:06
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-sexy-girls-sensual-body-rubs/24817954

Does anyone have any info on this place.

Freddy100
08-03-16, 13:05
There are a couple different Nats, do you have a link or contact info for the one you're thinking of?http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-busty-brunette/21032980 - I think this is the one he means.

SerenityNow437
08-03-16, 15:34
So Tokyo again. This time it wasn't like I remembered. I didn't get the same attention as the first time pre-finale, although the finale was the same. But man is she sexy.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tokyo-1000-real-me-or-free-new-girl-total-relaxation/25419629I took a trip to Tokyo and agree, very sexy. Those pics aren't her but she's better looking than either of them. Great rack, big ass, pretty, just my type LOL. Sensual rub was good, light teasing, roaming ok but not by the V. Light grip on the flip but felt fantastic. I'll be back simply bc she's my type of gorgeous.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tokyo-1000-real-me-or-free-new-girl-total-relaxation/25419629

Wowkao
08-03-16, 18:02
What s on the menu? Just HJ?

I took a trip to Tokyo and agree, very sexy. Those pics aren't her but she's better looking than either of them. Great rack, big ass, pretty, just my type LOL. Sensual rub was good, light teasing, roaming ok but not by the V. Light grip on the flip but felt fantastic. I'll be back simply bc she's my type of gorgeous.

JackTheCat2
08-03-16, 20:14
Have anybody been to Sunrise Spa on Grand river as of late how is it?

SerenityNow437
08-04-16, 10:36
What s on the menu? Just HJ?I didn't push it being my first visit. She seems open, and another reviewer indicated more was available, but perhaps you should supply your own rain coat.

Cmm123
08-04-16, 11:48
It would be nice to find an asian that really looked like the pics they post.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-touch-soft-hand-orchard-lake248-513-9276/15563885I have tried her before. Massage is decent, not as much teasing as I would like. She's about 6 in looks and these pics aren't her. She does allow OTC roaming and finishes with a HE. I think there are better options out there. All in damage was $ for an hour.

RumXForXDrinkN
08-04-16, 11:54
So I've been going here for awhile is anything more then a HJ offered? And has anyone been to the AMP on wayne road right by cherry hill I think its on wayne road.

Throtbngr
08-04-16, 12:37
Don't waste your time. If you feel inclined, go to either Sophia's or Shiatsu on Mound. Both are a MUCH better option.I used to go to Shiatsu years ago but don't get to that area often any more. Never been to Sophia Spa before I ended not going anywhere I will just keep searching in my area.

MaloneSam
08-04-16, 14:52
Have anybody been to Sunrise Spa on Grand river as of late how is it?Was there last week. Unless the overacting "Sunny" is there, forget it. I thought I would give it a shot because it had been awhile, a couple of 50 something M-1 flunkie types, stayed for the massage, a wasted 4 there, tried an upsell, laughed and left. Never again.

LeftHand44
08-04-16, 16:05
Have anybody been to Sunrise Spa on Grand river as of late how is it?I used to go more often. Last time was a few months ago. Susan has been there for awhile. She's okay to look up except jacked up teeth. She always complains about the donation to the point I haven't been back.

Ropeshark07
08-04-16, 16:43
So I've been going here for awhile is anything more then a HJ offered? And has anyone been to the AMP on wayne road right by cherry hill I think its on wayne road.I've been. A few months ago, but I'm having a hard time remembering much about it because it was pretty standard. No trouble about getting HE, some complaining about a mere $40 tip. Average looks for an AMP, kind of meh message beforehand.

HerpNDerp
08-05-16, 07:28
Decided to again TOFTT and vist.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-the-best-services-new-ladies/25617686

It's located at 9 mile / Hilton in Ferndale in a small plaza.

Small place with only a few rooms, dim lighting and music played.

I saw "Pink", and nice looking middle-aged women, wore shorts, shirt, and sandals.

Massage was decent, did back walking and some weird thing where she climbs on your back and rubs with her knees. On the flip, she asked "no trouble for me?" To ehich insaid "nope". Pretty good HE technique.

Half hour was. 45 + tip. She said "next time do 1 hour (. 65) and I will do more", shoul've asked what "more" meant.

There is one other girl there, but she was off for the afternoon.

Zoman
08-05-16, 08:12
So I've been going here for awhile is anything more then a HJ offered? And has anyone been to the AMP on wayne road right by cherry hill I think its on wayne road.There is an apartment location near the Meijer that has FS for 120. No TS but not bad looking 5 to 7 on the Asian scale.

SocialAveng313
08-06-16, 01:14

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-the-best-services-new-ladies/25617686

I saw "Pink", and nice looking middle-aged women, wore shorts, shirt, and sandals.

Massage was decent, did back walking and some weird thing where she climbs on your back and rubs with her knees. On the flip, she asked "no trouble for me?" To ehich insaid "nope". Pretty good HE technique.

Half hour was. 45 + tip. She said "next time do 1 hour (. 65) and I will do more", shoul've asked what "more" meant.

There is one other girl there, but she was off for the afternoon.Their ad says Woodward south of 9. Are they in the strip mall where there is a pizza place and donut place?

Member #5424
08-06-16, 17:57
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-asian-massage-new-girl-miranda-22-and-katharine-26-4-hand/18218716

Saw Miranda today in Madision Heights. Nothing to get excited about very so so in looks and body. Massage was ok. I don't know what I was thinking but told her wanted to get FS, could not finish because I was not attracted to her at all, then told her to just give HE. She patiently gave ok HE. Was friendly and spoke decent english. 40 hh, $FS. Total wasted of money and time. Could not see other girl as she was with another client.

Wiggles0923
08-06-16, 20:42
There is an apartment location near the Meijer that has FS for 120. No TS but not bad looking 5 to 7 on the Asian scale.Do you have info on the apartment location.

Russant
08-07-16, 02:52
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-asian-massage-new-girl-miranda-22-and-katharine-26-4-hand/18218716

Saw Miranda today in Madision Heights. Nothing to get excited about very so so in looks and body. Massage was ok. I don't know what I was thinking but told her wanted to get FS, could not finish because I was not attracted to her at all, then told her to just give HE. She patiently gave ok HE. Was friendly and spoke decent english. 40 hh, $FS. Total wasted of money and time. Could not see other girl as she was with another client.What'd she look like?

Streetworthy
08-07-16, 12:10
Used to go to this location about 20 years ago. If it is the same place, it is on Woodward south of nine mile on a corner. There's a gas station on the north corner of the side street. It used to be good, then went to DIY, and then shut down. I'm not 100% sure that it is the same location but has the same name from way back when. However, it'll be in that general location.

Their ad says Woodward south of 9. Are they in the strip mall where there is a pizza place and donut place?.

Member #5424
08-07-16, 15:36
What'd she look like?Not attractive at all. Had some weird ass nipples which really just turned me off, had a hairy Bush another turn off. I would say she's a 5 and that's being very generous.

Spindler
08-08-16, 00:23
Went to Magic on 8 Mile. Spoke on the phone for an hour's appointment. "Kay" entered the room and said she could only do a half hour. I agreed reluctantly. Lousy massage and couldn't even keep up a conversation. When she was done she was still lingering around probably for a tip. I said the service sucked and I don't think I will be back again.

That's the worst service I have gotten from anyone in years.

Google135
08-08-16, 10:48
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experience-the-best-massage-ever-call-248-707-9249-lisa-lk-orion/9250024

Any experience with Lisa?

Cantab
08-08-16, 15:31
Does anyone know if Donna who does massage / BDSM is still around and where I can find her info?

Rogmaes
08-08-16, 16:21
I haven't posted in some time because I didn't have anything to say that hadn't already been said. New experience for me today. I let the big head do the thinking. I called Anna and booked a HH session with Tina at the Southfield location. I always book the hour and I am often disappointed when it's with a new SP. So, HH is. 4. Tina is a cute young Chinese lady (30?). She wore a tank top and cutoff denim shorts throughout the session. She's at least 5'8" with long silky legs. Very limited English, which is fine by me as I hate "Chatty Cathies". Good massage as I opted for the oil. Nice fingertip tickle followed. On the flip I guided her hand to the interested party. Good HJ skills (not as good as ACU Lisa) and some UTC roaming allowed. Nice little breast with very hard nipples. She finished with a relaxing neck and head massage. I gave her. 4 on the way out and she was very thankful. Not bad for. 8 total. She's one of Anna's, so I know she will do FS even though it wasn't mentioned and she didn't push it.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/outstanding-asian-massage-tina-30-new-in-town/23006310

TheGuy411
08-08-16, 22:54
First time here was 3 weeks ago, weird experience. When I first came there they told me to come back in 30, only one person was working and they were busy. It was a Tuesday or Monday afternoon (can't remember).

Thought I was LE which made things more difficult. Didn't ask her name, had an older Chinese woman (45+) with pretty big bolt ons, big nips, and a flat ass, and decent english. Little on the chubbier side (not fat, though). MMS only would give me half an hour for. 5 which I thought was weird. Massage was so-so probably would give it 4-6 out of 10. Giving usual signs that I was looking for extras.

She left and came back, then I initiated the flip after 25 minutes at that point. Still not budging on HE, asked if I was a "bad guy" which I responded with a "No?" Ended up tipping $. 2 (. 2 for the extra 15 minutes) and off to the races. Did CBJ for probably 30 sec's before CG then Mish to finish.

All in all would give 2. 5/5. Felt really rushed after she figured I wasn't LE. Told me to come back next time and it would be more fun.

Marvel1
08-09-16, 00:08
Would you try Pink again or ask for Tiffany or Niki?

Worker
08-09-16, 09:13
Went to Magic on 8 Mile. Spoke on the phone for an hour's appointment. "Kay" entered the room and said she could only do a half hour. I agreed reluctantly. Lousy massage and couldn't even keep up a conversation. When she was done she was still lingering around probably for a tip. I said the service sucked and I don't think I will be back again.

That's the worst service I have gotten from anyone in years.That's odd yet not odd at the same time. YMMV. I say that because I ended up pounding the $hit out of Kay this past Saturday night. We started out with the table shower and I was a little surprised that she didn't thoroughly wash a certain part while I was on my stomach. But I kept 'flirting' with her to get her warmed up to me. I knew I was good to go when I got a little bbj while she was drying me with the towel afterwards. Back in the room she almost completely turned out the lights but my eyes adjusted enough to see her nice d+ rack. She started with me sitting on the side of the table and another kneeling bbj, then continued with me laying down. Her skills are pretty good there. She then fitted me with the appropriate attire before taking a seat on the little guy. We went through various positions and she took a pretty good pounding. I think she may have enjoyed it a little bit too. That or she's a great actress. It's always better if they're not a limp dish rag. Total was the 45-min house fee + $1. 2 for FS.

Lardav1969
08-09-16, 11:57
So I've been going here for awhile is anything more then a HJ offered? And has anyone been to the AMP on wayne road right by cherry hill I think its on wayne road.Someone mention that it was by meijer does anyone have a link and is the 120 with or without the house fee. The 2nd place I have only gotten HJ there no TS it is next to the Burger King on Wayne right at cherry hill. Decent girls, massage and HJ but I am sure girls have change since I been there it has been several months.

Detroit Brian
08-09-16, 15:43
I haven't posted in some time because I didn't have anything to say that hadn't already been said. New experience for me today. I let the big head do the thinking. I called Anna and booked a HH session with Tina at the Southfield location. I always book the hour and I am often disappointed when it's with a new SP. So, HH is. 4. Tina is a cute young Chinese lady (30?). She wore a tank top and cutoff denim shorts throughout the session. She's at least 5'8" with long silky legs. Very limited English, which is fine by me as I hate "Chatty Cathies". Good massage as I opted for the oil. Nice fingertip tickle followed. On the flip I guided her hand to the interested party. Good HJ skills (not as good as ACU Lisa) and some UTC roaming allowed. Nice little breast with very hard nipples. She finished with a relaxing neck and head massage. I gave her. 4 on the way out and she was very thankful. Not bad for. 8 total. She's one of Anna's, so I know she will do FS even though it wasn't mentioned and she didn't push it.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/outstanding-asian-massage-tina-30-new-in-town/23006310Saw this report, and realized that I had never had an encounter with any of "Anna's Girls," which is amazing, based on my amount of mongering over the years. No time better than the present. Pretty easy set up with Anna, although Tina was running behind and I had to wait in the parking lot for 15 minutes. Anna called me when Tina was ready, and I walked up and rang the buzzer. Walked up and Tina was waiting for me. She is just as described- right at 30 why / o, very cute face, smoking hot legs, perky b cups, and actually has an ass, by Asian standards. Paid. 6 for the hour. I've only been to a set-up like this one other time: a completely vacant apartment with just a massage table in one room. There was no one else there the entire time, which I thought was weird to. Anyway, she led me to the room, I got naked, she came in and draped my ass immediately with a towel. I said I didn't need it, and she took it away with no problems. Gave a really good massage, like one you would get at Acu on Middlebelt. On the flip, the language barrier presented a bit of a problem. Got her shirt off. Great little tits, bit of a belly, but not much at all, you just won't find a six-pack under there. Took her shorts off, and would not take her lacy panties off and kept saying what sounded like "pee-wee" and pointing to her pussy. Shaking her head no the whole time. Through some hand motions, I figured out that she was saying she was on her period. Fuck. I told her that I didn't mind, but even if she could have understood me, I know that AMP girls generally go "on vacation" when it is that time of the month. At any rate, I got her to pull her panties down halfway, so I could see her big Chinese Bush, and her ass crack. She let my fingers roam back there a bit, although she kept her asshole shut down tight so that I could not get a finger inside. Got her to lay down on the table and did some reverse massage. She doesn't really take care of her feet, which was a bummer for me since I appreciate well kept feet on a woman. I asked her about her menu when she's not on her period, and she indicated FS was an extra $. 2 tip. I laughed, and said no way. I did get the message that she does nothing with her mouth. At all. No kissing, no BJ of any variety. Asked for the prostate massage, and she put on a glove and went right for it. Shot a pretty good load, some of which landed on her face, and she was not a fan. Brought a hot towel and I went on my way. Tipped her. 6, which is what we agreed on.

Not sure if I would repeat, based on price for FS. I can get anything imaginable at M-1 for $. 2 total (except Greek) with no question of what's available. I can't deny that she is one of the better looking AMP girls around, and she did give one hell of a massage. As always, YMMV, so feel free to give her a try and report your findings.

Be careful out there.

Mmis90
08-09-16, 15:59
Has anyone seen robyn lately? She hasn't been posting at all. Wondering if some trouble came up with her giving HE.

Sleeper1
08-09-16, 17:29
Someone mention that it was by meijer does anyone have a link and is the 120 with or without the house fee. The 2nd place I have only gotten HJ there no TS it is next to the Burger King on Wayne right at cherry hill. Decent girls, massage and HJ but I am sure girls have change since I been there it has been several months.It's probably this one. Apartment off Warren across from Meijer. I was there a while back and had a bit of a strange experience. I man answers the phone and sets everything up. I saw an early 40's Aisin provider and she kept acting amazed about different body parts. As she would massage different parts, she would stop and say. Oh, you very strong, ooohhh. She continued this after we were done and she was dressing me. It was over the top in a geisha girl kind of way. I laughed and went along. Not a big deal. She quoted a ridiculously high amount for FS, so I just went for the tug. Can't recall the prices. They advertise $60/ hr. Worth trying.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/very-special-asian-massage-new-girl-melania-25-and-lissa-40/18218623

BigMac55
08-09-16, 18:57
That's odd yet not odd at the same time. YMMV. I say that because I ended up pounding the $hit out of Kay this past Saturday night. We started out with the table shower and I was a little surprised that she didn't thoroughly wash a certain part while I was on my stomach. But I kept 'flirting' with her to get her warmed up to me. I knew I was good to go when I got a little bbj while she was drying me with the towel afterwards. Back in the room she almost completely turned out the lights but my eyes adjusted enough to see her nice d+ rack. She started with me sitting on the side of the table and another kneeling bbj, then continued with me laying down. Her skills are pretty good there. She then fitted me with the appropriate attire before taking a seat on the little guy. We went through various positions and she took a pretty good pounding. I think she may have enjoyed it a little bit too. That or she's a great actress. It's always better if they're not a limp dish rag. Total was the 45-min house fee + $1. 2 for FS.Same here. Kay is actually one of my ATF's, I've always had a good time with her and her amazing oral skills. Did take me awhile to get used to how dark she likes it, but hey, I came to play not read a book.

LazyDog
08-09-16, 19:16
Has anyone seen robyn lately? She hasn't been posting at all. Wondering if some trouble came up with her giving HE.Where are you looking? She has two or three Ads active on Backpage nearly all the time. Sometimes people take vacations or have family issues to tend to. I see her frequently and enjoy her as my one legit regular therapist. Read the text of every Ad she has ever run. All your questions are answered right there.

Mmis90
08-10-16, 04:31
Where are you looking? She has two or three Ads active on Backpage nearly all the time. Sometimes people take vacations or have family issues to tend to. I see her frequently and enjoy her as my one legit regular therapist. Read the text of every Ad she has ever run. All your questions are answered right there.I've seen her probably 50 times bro. Not asking about her services.

Google135
08-10-16, 05:41
Has anyone seen robyn lately? She hasn't been posting at all. Wondering if some trouble came up with her giving HE.Saw Robyn yesterday for the first time. It was a professional massage. I don't know if more is offered for repeat clients. But for a good massage I will definitely go back again.

BattMann
08-10-16, 09:11
The link attached to this review is for Saigon Spa on Woodward near 9 mile. This review seems to be for a place ON 9 mile at Hilton. Is that correct? The place must be somewhat new, I don't remember seeing it in that strip mall last time I was over that way. Could you add correct link?

RamButt
08-10-16, 10:49
Saw this report, and realized that I had never had an encounter with any of "Anna's Girls," which is amazing, based on my amount of mongering over the years. No time better than the present. Pretty easy set up with Anna, although Tina was running behind and I had to wait in the parking lot for 15 minutes. Anna called me when Tina was ready, and I walked up and rang the buzzer. Walked up and Tina was waiting for me. She is just as described- right at 30 why / o, very cute face, smoking hot legs, perky b cups, and actually has an ass, by Asian standards. Paid. 6 for the hour. I've only been to a set-up like this one other time: a completely vacant apartment with just a massage table in one room. There was no one else there the entire time, which I thought was weird to. Anyway, she led me to the room, I got naked, she came in and draped my ass immediately with a towel. I said I didn't need it, and she took it away with no problems. Gave a really good massage, like one you would get at Acu on Middlebelt. On the flip, the language barrier presented a bit of a problem. Got her shirt off. Great little tits, bit of a belly, but not much at all, you just won't find a six-pack under there. Took her shorts off, and would not take her lacy panties off and kept saying what sounded like "pee-wee" and pointing to her pussy. Shaking her head no the whole time. Through some hand motions, I figured out that she was saying she was on her period. Fuck. I told her that I didn't mind, but even if she could have understood me, I know that AMP girls generally go "on vacation" when it is that time of the month. At any rate, I got her to pull her panties down halfway, so I could see her big Chinese Bush, and her ass crack. She let my fingers roam back there a bit, although she kept her asshole shut down tight so that I could not get a finger inside. Got her to lay down on the table and did some reverse massage. She doesn't really take care of her feet, which was a bummer for me since I appreciate well kept feet on a woman. I asked her about her menu when she's not on her period, and she indicated FS was an extra $. 2 tip. I laughed, and said no way. I did get the message that she does nothing with her mouth. At all. No kissing, no BJ of any variety. Asked for the prostate massage, and she put on a glove and went right for it. Shot a pretty good load, some of which landed on her face, and she was not a fan. Brought a hot towel and I went on my way. Tipped her. 6, which is what we agreed on.

Not sure if I would repeat, based on price for FS. I can get anything imaginable at M-1 for $. 2 total (except Greek) with no question of what's available. I can't deny that she is one of the better looking AMP girls around, and she did give one hell of a massage. As always, YMMV, so feel free to give her a try and report your findings.

Be careful out there."Period" is code for YOU AIN'T FUCK'and ME NO WAY NO HOW.

Throtbngr
08-10-16, 12:07

There is one other girl there, but she was off for the afternoon.http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-pretty-asian-girl-quality-service-call-248-496-3388/25146086

TullyBlanchard
08-10-16, 13:37
I see she's back in Sterling Heights. Is she still wishy-washy with regards to getting topless and giving handshakes?

Mmis90
08-10-16, 19:06
I see she's back in Sterling Heights. Is she still wishy-washy with regards to getting topless and giving handshakes?As of about a month or so ago, she was still wishy washy. She actually got mad when I asked. Haven't seen her in the new location.

SocialAveng313
08-10-16, 20:25
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-pretty-asian-girl-quality-service-call-248-496-3388/25146086Yes that's the one I was thinking. That is new. I work in that area.

Neilnbob
08-10-16, 23:43
"Period" is code for YOU AIN'T FUCK'and ME NO WAY NO HOW.Looks like she's on the permanent rag. I saw her about 2 weeks ago when she was in Wayne and she had the same excuse. Won't be making that mistake again.

RayLatoole
08-11-16, 10:50
Looks like she's on the permanent rag. I saw her about 2 weeks ago when she was in Wayne and she had the same excuse. Won't be making that mistake again.If she's not careful she's going to bleed to death!

MidMichGeezer
08-11-16, 13:17
If she's not careful she's going to bleed to death!A Comedian once said, "Don't trust anything that can bleed for 5 days and not die".

Marvel1
08-11-16, 22:59
Dreamed of visiting Silver Spa today around 4:00 PM, first time, met mama at the door and got the standard have I been there before. Yep, sure have (not) she asked who, I said about 3 months ago, Lisa. Oops, I have read too many reviews and couldn't remember some of the past names I read. She says there has never been a Lisa. I say must have forgot the name but it was about three months ago. Opted for the hh and TS. Right away I can tell I am under suspicion. In walks my girl, shorter raspy voice great body, I am guessing 30's mid to late, nice ta tas. I ask her name and she says what I believe is / was Kim? Seems like she didn't want me to get her name? What I didn't know is that the boobs I am looking at are all hers, no bra, perky, when I finally figured that out whoa. So the TS is nothing to write home about, she puts the sponge on my unit for me to wash, I tell her not to be afraid of it, she laughed. Tried to lighten things up a bit and it seemed to work. While drying off I moved a bit so jr. Bumped her forehead and told her he has a mind of his own, she just looked up and smiled. Back in the room the massage starts, mediocre and best and pretty short, burned time in the shower for sure. On the flip she sites next to me and I start to rub her ass and graze the boobs, that is when I discover no bra. I immediately pay attention to them, bolt ons but they are great. She asks what I want and I tell her HE, she does this kind of grunt laugh thing in a raspy way. I ask what else is on the menu and for the life of me I can't understand her but she is now jerking it like a tug of war contest. I ask her to slow down a bit and unleash the hounds. She obliges and I was so focused on them I lost track of the HE. She moves closer so I can get to them more easily and I slide my hand down to her VJ, no underwear. At this point I am thinking I screwed up a chance for FS but what the hell I then remember what is going on and enjoy the rest of my time. There was no objection to probing the VJ and she was moist and ready to go. I pop, she cleans me up and we try to chat but her english is very broken. I tip her $60 for the above average roaming and access to the boobs. Although unimpressed with the massage I believe I will try the H next time to see if that increases the massage satisfaction. If anyone knows her name from the description, please let me know.

LoneWolf2873
08-12-16, 06:16
Was so tired after work last night (Thursday), I went right to bed. Had a dream I stopped by Sophia on Van Dyke around 7 pm. Walked in prepared with $$$ in case of new up and comer. Met a smoking hot short girl, DD bolt ons, probably 40's but cute with hard body. Get the hour and drop everything in front of her. Light slap and squeeze on her butt as I'm laying down. All seems to be on track at beginning for a great finish. Massage was subpar at best, but who cares, I'm in for the win. Compliments are said, leg rubbing, etc. Now I'm not one to rush things but damn she already hit those spots once, then again, then again, man I've been face down a looooong time. I must have done or said something cause 50 minutes on my face wasn't where I wanted to be. I flip over, give her the look of WTF and lay on back. Handy starts, she is not there mentally for some reason. Little guy gets pissed and goes away. Times up, get dressed and leave, no tip, no goodbye, no happiness.

I've been here before a few times with good results, I went wrong somewhere this time.

JakeMioff
08-12-16, 13:51
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/outstanding-asian-massage-tina-30-new-in-town/23006310

I had the morning off so I called up Tina based on previous reviews. She didn't disappoint. I left very happy at the ending. Great technique not too fast not too slow and she teases the boys at the same time. I called to make an appt she text the address to empty apt except bedroom had all the massage decor, long supplies table with clock and CD player. Table had big clean paper towels and she did the hot towels afterwards. Of course a bathroom with shower was available but I didn't partake. Forgot to mention on the flip I asked her to take off shirt and she did plus took off bra too. Before the flip she did the tingle fingers all around and in my crack, taint, and sack. Flip went right to my nips with tickle fingers, which I like. Hey don't judge LOL. So damage was. 6 for hour and I tip. 4 which got me a 'oh thank you so much'. The back, bum, and leg massage was well above average also. Clean apt, safe parking, but there was an odor out in the hallway and a little in the apt smelled a little funky but it was clean looking just stinkums. She was okay looking, just average. Same with her tits, nothing spectacular. I didn't go for FS, that's not my thing.

MichOutdoors
08-12-16, 13:56
If not I'll toftt later this afternoon.

Hotcarl76
08-12-16, 18:39
The one with the raspy voice is "Choi" she has a rockin hard body but that voice is too much. Like a smoker voice. She is old. FS is easy to get for $ on top of the 0. 8 hour fee.

Dreamed of visiting Silver Spa today around 4:00 PM, first time, met mama at the door and got the standard have I been there before. Yep, sure have (not) she asked who, I said about 3 months ago, Lisa. Oops, I have read too many reviews and couldn't remember some of the past names I read. She says there has never been a Lisa. I say must have forgot the name but it was about three months ago. Opted for the hh and TS. Right away I can tell I am under suspicion. In walks my girl, shorter raspy voice great body, I am guessing 30's mid to late, nice ta tas. I ask her name and she says what I believe is / was Kim? Seems like she didn't want me to get her name? What I didn't know is that the boobs I am looking at are all hers, no bra, perky, when I finally figured that out whoa. So the TS is nothing to write home about, she puts the sponge on my unit for me to wash, I tell her not to be afraid of it, she laughed. Tried to lighten things up a bit and it seemed to work. While drying off I moved a bit so jr. Bumped her forehead and told her he has a mind of his own, she just looked up and smiled. Back in the room the massage starts, mediocre and best and pretty short, burned time in the shower for sure. On the flip she sites next to me and I start to rub her ass and graze the boobs, that is when I discover no bra. I immediately pay attention to them, bolt ons but they are great. She asks what I want and I tell her HE, she does this kind of grunt laugh thing in a raspy way. I ask what else is on the menu and for the life of me I can't understand her but she is now jerking it like a tug of war contest. I ask her to slow down a bit and unleash the hounds. She obliges and I was so focused on them I lost track of the HE. She moves closer so I can get to them more easily and I slide my hand down to her VJ, no underwear. At this point I am thinking I screwed up a chance for FS but what the hell I then remember what is going on and enjoy the rest of my time. There was no objection to probing the VJ and she was moist and ready to go. I pop, she cleans me up and we try to chat but her english is very broken. I tip her $60 for the above average roaming and access to the boobs. Although unimpressed with the massage I believe I will try the H next time to see if that increases the massage satisfaction. If anyone knows her name from the description, please let me know.

Lardav1969
08-12-16, 20:57
I have been to lees several times always a HJ but I see them in the body rub on BP anyone know if FS is on the menu.

LoneWolf2873
08-12-16, 22:22
So I've slept alot lately, which brought another dream.

Dreamt I walked in and saw an older lady, slim with big bolt ons. Figured on hour and that's what I asked for. She grabbed my little guy before I even made it to room, so I grabbed her DD's. Hey this is starting well. Undressed and got comfortable on table. She came into room, slapped my butt 3 or 4 times, ran her hand chop style right thru the Crack and almost got a digit in, whoa Nelly, I'm in for crazy. 6 or 7 minutes of back rub, mostly leading to jewels that I lifted to allow access each time. She climbed on table, sat with her legs straddling mine and jerked my fella, ALOT. I chose to flip over since this wasn't a massage, it was prequel to porn scene. She gets lube with a secret Asian side bottle, side bottle I think was concentrated lava juice, damn that's hott. Stand and jerk, I rubbed OTC everywhere. Took 20 minutes to watch eruption.

Let me tell you, this was by far the most fun I've had. We joked, laughed, grunted at each other and flat out both enjoyed. For example "Lots of juice, oh my it's still coming, you are juicy juicy" <Her comment to eruption. Clean me up, I directed what areas I wanted rubbed, she blew me away, incredible massage.

All in all, I left extra. 6, she more than earned the additional. 2 I normally don't leave. More fun than Redford, any SH / UTICA, or any other Asian workers I've employed. Highly recommended. 4. 6 out of 5. 0 to me.

Jackknoff
08-13-16, 02:07

Dreamt I walked in and saw an older lady, slim with big bolt ons. Figured on hour and that's what I asked for. She grabbed my little guy before I even made it to room, so I grabbed her DD's. Hey this is starting well. Undressed and got comfortable on table. She came into room, slapped my butt 3 or 4 times, ran her hand chop style right thru the Crack and almost got a digit in, whoa Nelly, I'm in for crazy. 6 or 7 minutes of back rub, mostly leading to jewels that I lifted to allow access each time. She climbed on table, sat with her legs straddling mine and jerked my fella, ALOT. I chose to flip over since this wasn't a massage, it was prequel to porn scene. She gets lube with a secret Asian side bottle, side bottle I think was concentrated lava juice, damn that's hott. Stand and jerk, I rubbed OTC everywhere. Took 20 minutes to watch eruption.

Let me tell you, this was by far the most fun I've had. We joked, laughed, grunted at each other and flat out both enjoyed. For example "Lots of juice, oh my it's still coming, you are juicy juicy" <Her comment to eruption. Clean me up, I directed what areas I wanted rubbed, she blew me away, incredible massage.

All in all, I left extra. 6, she more than earned the additional. 2 I normally don't leave. More fun than Redford, any SH / UTICA, or any other Asian workers I've employed. Highly recommended. 4. 6 out of 5. 0 to me.Thanks for the info. Couple of questions: Where is this place? Is there a link / ad? BJ? How much was the total costs?

LoneWolf2873
08-13-16, 10:05
Thanks for the info. Couple of questions: Where is this place? Is there a link / ad? BJ? How much was the total costs?http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-management-new-staff-oriental-massage/5072589

8 door + . 6 tip (. 2 more than what is max).

She just gave me a hand, for 20 minutes straight.

Ledoux
08-13-16, 10:58
Dreamt I went over to the Shores last week to see what all the hype was about with Faith in Massage.

After reading the many reviews of Faith, almost all glowing, accept for those who complained on the board that she was getting too much attention, I got to say I was overall not impressed.

She is still relatively good looking, but nowhere near the pictures she posts (her adds on backpage are currently down so I can't post a link).

Her basement is pretty messy, and the whole dynamic is simply not sexy at all.

Don't get me wrong, she seems like a nice girl, and I could tell she enjoyed talking with me and dug me (I'm very fit and not old), though she seems quite a bit zoned out (a LOT of 420 I presume), and as others posted she will DEFINITELY NOT be ready when you arrive. Expect to wait, and as others said, she might not even answer your phone or door knock when you arrive. I was able to get in fine, but I totally felt the vibe that if she changed her mind at the last minute she won't give a damn of inconveniencing someone of driving all the way over there and then not answering the door and missing the appointment. In my book, these kind of providers are the worst. I've had a couple do this to me, and I never go back.

I think the reason people go gaga over her is that she is younger than the overwhelming majority of AMP providers, but if you're looking for a start to finish fantasy experience, than you're going to be let down. For the price she charges, it simply isn't worth it. I would rather have paid less and just gotten a legit massage.

I've never posted on this site before, but I've read a lot of reviews, and I'll put Faith in Massage in the category of relatively robotic, has a pretty big ego (emphasis on pretty BIG), and charges WAY too much for what you get. I dreamt I paid $$.

Would I go back if she dropped her price in half? No, because I suspect the overall problem is that she's been in the biz too long and she's just not that into the work. Its simply a job to her, and when it comes to massage, since its not FS the customer expects the provider to make a show of really being into the experience. After all, nuru or fantasy massage allows the provider to not feel like a FS provider, and a few of the experiences I had in the past were awesome because the girls really made a point of making it a fantasy experience.

Hotcarl76
08-13-16, 11:56
Thanks for the info. Couple of questions: Where is this place? Is there a link / ad? BJ? How much was the total costs?Its on the east side, either 14/ Dequindre or 15/ Mound.

Anthroman
08-13-16, 14:27
Can anyone tell me if they've found an AMP girl or Asian escort who will take face painting or do some cum play? I'm particularly interested in Brownstone or Sun spa, but would be interested in any info on ladies that are afraid to have it on their faces, gargle or play with it. Thanks.

Hotcarl76
08-13-16, 16:51
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-august-11-sunny-massage/26093836

The place opened on Thursday. Will attempt to do some recon next week. Any reports, please forward to the board.

Member #5424
08-13-16, 18:30
Made the usual stop at Silver today. Sasha has left new girl will be coming on Tuesday says Mama. Only Choi and Ruby working today, had seen Choi before so went with Ruby. I asked Ruby her name and she said Mia not sure if Mama and her on the same page with names. So Ruby (mia) is probably one of the prettiest girl I've seen in a long time, she's slim with a decent rack and decent ass, much better looking than Sasha, choi, michelle and nana. She probably gave the worst massage ever. When she first walked in I was all excited and happy, but by the time I was done I was quite disappointed. Looks aren't everything, not sure what her deal was she looked very serious. On the flip I said $ for everything she made some angry face. Started with CBJ, and then I told her to get on her back so I can do mish. This is the first time I have experienced this following part, while I'm banging her she stretches out her arms and places them on my shoulders holding me off from getting closer to her, like she did not want my upper body touching her not like something is wrong is with me, I'm young and pretty fit. Every time I would try to move in with my upper body she would show resistance and this really just annoyed me and I lost focus, then just told her to give HE. Even though she's quite attractive she's got a real crappy attitude and horrible body language, and even worse massage technique. I would probably see her again because she's good looking but not for FS only HE, she's not worth $ with that attitude. I rather wait for the new girl then try Ruby or choi again.

RoseBudd
08-13-16, 18:51
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-august-11-sunny-massage/26093836

The place opened on Thursday. Will attempt to do some recon next week. Any reports, please forward to the board.That's probably the same people that opened up near Magic. I noticed the door said Sunny, but the banner said "Sonia". Check out the pictures in the ad.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-sonia-therapy-massage-eight-mile-at-lahser/26015833

HeeJung47
08-13-16, 20:13

All in all, I left extra. 6, she more than earned the additional. 2 I normally don't leave. More fun than Redford, any SH / UTICA, or any other Asian workers I've employed. Highly recommended. 4. 6 out of 5. 0 to me.This sounds too good to be true. There is no older skinny girl here with bolt-ons and this is one of the more conservative spas in the area. Yes, you can get a HJ. But all the other stuff, like she grabbed you before you even got in the room is nonsense. Theres cameras all over this place and if the owner sees any of that, that girl will be fired that day. Did you happene to get the girls name?

The Explorer
08-13-16, 21:01
Can anyone verify if Karen is still at Serendipity? Everytime I call she is not there.

Hotcarl76
08-14-16, 09:59
Made the usual stop at Silver today. Sasha has left new girl will be coming on Tuesday says Mama. Only Choi and Ruby working today, had seen Choi before so went with Ruby. I asked Ruby her name and she said Mia not sure if Mama and her on the same page with names. So Ruby (mia) is probably one of the prettiest girl I've seen in a long time, she's slim with a decent rack and decent ass, much better looking than Sasha, choi, michelle and nana. She probably gave the worst massage ever. When she first walked in I was all excited and happy, but by the time I was done I was quite disappointed. Looks aren't everything, not sure what her deal was she looked very serious. On the flip I said $ for everything she made some angry face. Started with CBJ, and then I told her to get on her back so I can do mish. This is the first time I have experienced this following part, while I'm banging her she stretches out her arms and places them on my shoulders holding me off from getting closer to her, like she did not want my upper body touching her not like something is wrong is with me, I'm young and pretty fit. Every time I would try to move in with my upper body she would show resistance and this really just annoyed me and I lost focus, then just told her to give HE. Even though she's quite attractive she's got a real crappy attitude and horrible body language, and even worse massage technique. I would probably see her again because she's good looking but not for FS only HE, she's not worth $ with that attitude. I rather wait for the new girl then try Ruby or choi again.I too had a similar and negative experience w / Ruby. She got pissed I gave her $ instead of $. 2 and she pulled the "sorry the ts is broken, so you must use regular shower yourself". As I left that day, yeah the shower was working alright. She didn't like the intimacy aspect either and got annoyed when I moved her into a 3rd or 4th position. Sorry *****, I'm trying to enjoy myself. Massage is bs too. I am an east sider but all the action is way west in the AMP world but I have been going to brownstone 30-40 min north instead. Fuck that *****. Sorry I don't find her attractive though.

LazyDog
08-14-16, 12:01
For the record, Faith is now 36. She has developed a habit of delaying the start for food, makeup or medication. I suppose the time of day has an impact. She gets from $120-200 for the same thing. It's not FS. Not saying that doesn't happen, but typically she tries to get an extra 200.

Dreamt I went over to the Shores last week to see what all the hype was about with Faith in Massage.

After reading the many reviews of Faith, almost all glowing, accept for those who complained on the board that she was getting too much attention, I got to say I was overall not impressed.

She is still relatively good looking, but nowhere near the pictures she posts (her adds on backpage are currently down so I can't post a link).

Don't get me wrong, she seems like a nice girl, and I could tell she enjoyed talking with me and dug me (I'm very fit and not old), though she seems quite a bit zoned out (a LOT of 420 I presume), and as others posted she will DEFINITELY NOT be ready when you arrive. Expect to wait, and as others said, she might not even answer your phone or door knock when you arrive. I was able to get in fine, but I totally felt the vibe that if she changed her mind at the last minute she won't give a damn of inconveniencing someone of driving all the way over there and then not answering the door and missing the appointment. In my book, these kind of providers are the worst. I've had a couple do this to me, and I never go back.

I think the reason people go gaga over her is that she is younger than the overwhelming majority of AMP providers, but if you're looking for a start to finish fantasy experience, than you're going to be let down. For the price she charges, it simply isn't worth it. I would rather have paid less and just gotten a legit massage.

I've never posted on this site before, but I've read a lot of reviews, and I'll put Faith in Massage in the category of relatively robotic, has a pretty big ego (emphasis on pretty BIG), and charges WAY too much for what you get. I dreamt I paid $$.

Would I go back if she dropped her price in half? No, because I suspect the overall problem is that she's been in the biz too long and she's just not that into the work. Its simply a job to her, and when it comes to massage, since its not FS the customer expects the provider to make a show of really being into the experience. After all, nuru or fantasy massage allows the provider to not feel like a FS provider, and a few of the experiences I had in the past were awesome because the girls really made a point of making it a fantasy experience.

Cocaine
08-14-16, 17:52

Would I go back if she dropped her price in half? No, because I suspect the overall problem is that she's been in the biz too long and she's just not that into the work. Its simply a job to her, and when it comes to massage, since its not FS the customer expects the provider to make a show of really being into the experience. After all, nuru or fantasy massage allows the provider to not feel like a FS provider, and a few of the experiences I had in the past were awesome because the girls really made a point of making it a fantasy experience.Perhaps I've missed the glowing reviews. But just about every recent review on her aside from one person (already established) who had cancelled his account, are all pretty much bad.

I doubt she cares about whether someone is good looking or in shape as she is partnered so anyone thinking YMMV will likely be in for a let down unless she decides to cheat and seek some type of pay back or is just uncontrollably horny during an appointment.

Hygiene is likely the only concern.

Spindler
08-14-16, 19:23
Same here. Kay is actually one of my ATF's, I've always had a good time with her and her amazing oral skills. Did take me awhile to get used to how dark she likes it, but hey, I came to play not read a book.OMG. She was asking me to take the table shower and if I did only then she would give me an hour massage. I had just showered and am very well groomed so I said no. That was confusing.

Mmis90
08-14-16, 20:23
Perhaps I've missed the glowing reviews. But just about every recent review on her aside from one person (already established) who had cancelled his account, are all pretty much bad.

I doubt she cares about whether someone is good looking or in shape as she is partnered so anyone thinking YMMV will likely be in for a let down unless she decides to cheat and seek some type of pay back or is just uncontrollably horny during an appointment.

Hygiene is likely the only concern.Thank you. Was going to post something similar, but got tired of repeating myself. Lazaraus was the only one who stood up for her. Which is suspicious. All the reviews in the last few months have been negative. When will you guys learn?