PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

Rogmaes
04-26-16, 16:17
Is Mena at ACU ever coming back? Or is she gone for good?Mena passed away over a year ago.

Grinder264
04-27-16, 00:00
Mena passed away over a year ago.Holy Shyt! I didn't know that (obviously). That's too bad. I asked about her 4 or 5 times and the only answer I ever got was "She's on vacation". Or "she went back to her country for awhile". I finally quit asking about her.

Averily
04-27-16, 06:15
Anyone else have info on this string? I met once and was massage only. Very attractive with great curves. If she popped the top I think she would have a line at the door. Ready to try again if she is becoming more accommodating.My experience was the same. Most mechanical ending I have ever experienced. She is nice enough but definitely get the feel she doesn't like to do the ending but is a necessary part of her service she disdains.

Too bad, she is a really good looking girl with nicely endowed topside that she doesn't reveal. And oh yes, her massage skills are pretty good.

FeelTheNeed
04-27-16, 09:09
Forgive the correction but do you mean Sonia spa instead of Sophia? On Van Dyke? If not not then please enlighten us with a location. Thanks for the good info, that's why I'm interested. LOL.You are correct! Was Shopia's, but is now Sonia's. Same address. ********.com has the last "Sophia's" review in 2013. Now I have to check it out to make sure my review was correct. Thanks! LOL.

Throtbngr
04-27-16, 12:15
Has anyone been to the massage establishment on 7 Mile and Farmington Rd in Livonia? Are HE and roaming available? Thanks!If you are referring to Tomii based on my experience NOTHING is available other than a good massage. I see lately they have been posting in the body rub section probably to get business as they are known as legit and it appears to be working. I pass there on my way to and from work and the lot almost always has a few cars as opposed to before where I would see 1 or 2. Here are links to the Livonia location as well as Canton.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-asian-massage-734-239-4733/23609159

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chinese-massagelets-satisfy-your-needsthats-what-we-do-7342394733/24445382

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-young-pretty-sweet-girls-chinese-spa-7347098965/24359457

Throtbngr
04-27-16, 12:21
Any info on Leigh? Called her number the other day and got a noisy voicemail message.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/get-the-week-started-off-right-with-leigh/21028469There were some posts a few years ago here about Rip Offs. I personally am not sure about it but IIRC the members who reported were solid. My personal attempt to see her fell through as I found out from her via phone conversation she is a NEOP (non equal opportunity provider) and she does not see AA Men.

FeelTheNeed
04-27-16, 15:07
You are correct! Was Shopia's, but is now Sonia's. Same address. ********.com has the last "Sophia's" review in 2013. Now I have to check it out to make sure my review was correct. Thanks! LOL.It IS, Shopia's. Can't miss the signage. Today's lovely provider was Susie. Got a back walking treatment this time. Actually didn't mind it.

Good service, good price, good time.

HeeJung47
04-27-16, 19:15
It IS, Shopia's. Can't miss the signage. Today's lovely provider was Susie. Got a back walking treatment this time. Actually didn't mind it.

Good service, good price, good time.Yes, it has been called Sophia's Spa for almost 2 years now. Same owner, different name.

HeeJung47
04-27-16, 19:17
Forgive the correction but do you mean Sonia spa instead of Sophia? On Van Dyke? If not not then please enlighten us with a location. Thanks for the good info, that's why I'm interested. LOL.Yes, Sonia Spa is now Sophias Spa. Been that way for almost 2 years. And Fantastik Spa on Mound?. Did you mean Famous Spa at 14 Mile and Mound?

Grinder264
04-27-16, 20:07
Damn, Mandie is still at it. I wonder if Shannon and Becky are still in the game.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-relaxing-body-rub-fun-and-sensual/21064462Good question. I don't know Shannon but I think I remember Becky. Wasn't that Mandie's daughter? She was smokin' hot.

Turrismaldon
04-27-16, 21:57
Good question. I don't know Shannon but I think I remember Becky. Wasn't that Mandie's daughter? She was smokin' hot.Both daughters.

Cocaine
04-27-16, 22:07
Damn, Mandie is still at it. I wonder if Shannon and Becky are still in the game.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-relaxing-body-rub-fun-and-sensual/21064462If you are going to see Gummy bears, make sure she takes her teeth out.

Shannon was the much nicer daughter. They were half sister as they each had a different dad.

Shannon was a real life blonde. Becky was a natural red and a very evil c*nt.

You might find Becky every blue moon, but Shannon had long since retired as the rest of the clan hated on her big time on the boards.

OhmyGosh1
04-27-16, 22:12
Both daughters.How is the Mandie though? Any info?

Stiffy99
04-27-16, 22:25
Both daughters.I saw Becky about a year and a half ago, that's when I learned Mandie was her mom, she was sleeping on the couch at the incall. Becky said Shannon was out of the game, moved on and made a family.

Guyneedsfun
04-28-16, 00:32
I saw Becky about a year and a half ago, that's when I learned Mandie was her mom, she was sleeping on the couch at the incall. Becky said Shannon was out of the game, moved on and made a family.All in the family. Mandie also has a sister that advertises on Backpage also but haven't seen ads lately. She had house in Dearborn area.

Nyybry
04-28-16, 01:03
Checked out newer place off Ford. Have seen numerous ads off Craig's and BP. Strictly legit. Ladies there looked a little older, massage was okay nothing to write home about. I went in kinda not expecting too much and other than quite a bit of butt massage. It's just a typical massage place.

XirCom
04-28-16, 06:00
She seems quite adamant about "no extras" in her ad, I'm assuming she's a real masseuse.She has been reviewed, see post #6609.

Xircom.

Budman65
04-28-16, 06:23
There were some posts a few years ago here about Rip Offs. I personally am not sure about it but IIRC the members who reported were solid. My personal attempt to see her fell through as I found out from her via phone conversation she is a NEOP (non equal opportunity provider) and she does not see AA Men.I saw her 3 years ago. So so massage but CBJ was fantastic. Especially when she looked up and told me how much she liked sucking d!ck. I tried a year ago with her and she is totally different now. I didn't go back. Too bad because she had a killer body.

SuperJason2
04-28-16, 07:55
Checked out newer place off Ford. Have seen numerous ads off Craig's and BP. Strictly legit. Ladies there looked a little older, massage was okay nothing to write home about. I went in kinda not expecting too much and other than quite a bit of butt massage. It's just a typical massage place.Yes, it's legit, but the massage was good IMHO. It started with a heat pad on the waist area and hot stones were also used. The SP talked about LE's had visited them many times, sometimes a few times a day. They recognized them because they pretended to be customers by drove the same car and some of them would turn on the video from a phone. The SP also said that the undercover LE went to Lee's more than 10 times to get the extra.

With that said, it will be legit at least for a while.

Throtbngr
04-28-16, 10:49
I wonder if she changed her way of thinking, her ad doesn't say anything about who she will and will not see.I never saw her post it in her Ad. I generally steer clear of the ads that state it. I only found out by calling and making an appointment right before our time she called and asked my nationality. That was the end of the conversation.

MaloneSam
04-28-16, 12:25
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/get-the-week-started-off-right-with-leigh/21028469Saw her a few times as she has been around for maybe 5 years. She used to work out of a room in a house on Dearborn / Westland border. She was strictly massage with a CBJ 1st time, bbj 2nd time. Hotel in Dearborn was next stop, she was moody to the extreme, happy, into it, then starts crying all in the span of an hour.

Promised extras and a friend "the next time" in Livonia off of Middlebelt, friend mysteriously didn't show, neither did the extras. She is hot, but the last time I saw her, looked like she gained 25 lbs, all below the waist. Strange one, and I decided no "next time", that was 2 years ago. Stay safe.

Grinder264
04-28-16, 14:40
I saw her 3 years ago. So so massage but CBJ was fantastic. Especially when she looked up and told me how much she liked sucking d!ck. I tried a year ago with her and she is totally different now. I didn't go back. Too bad because she had a killer body.Agree. Saw her like 5 yrs ago. Great CBJ and she wanted to do prostate while suckin' me off. I let her LOL. It was awesome. I saw her a few times. Then as time went on she got weird and I think drama in her personal life effected her appointments. Etc. , etc. Not to mention she gained weight. I don't think she's ever been the same since the beginning. Maybe she got taken advantage of in the hobby. Or too much bs in the hobby, not sure. But I have not seen her in years. It just wasn't fun anymore.

Grinder264
04-28-16, 14:45
Mena passed away over a year ago.Saw Lisa today. Typical great massage with great HE. Had to ask about Mena again. She insisted Mena retired and went back to Korea. So, I don't know what to believe. Oh well.

Stiffy99
04-28-16, 15:03
All in the family. Mandie also has a sister that advertises on Backpage also but haven't seen ads lately. She had house in Dearborn area.Isn't that Veronica, who advertises with Sapphire? Never saw them, but I thought I heard she was part of the Mandie family.

Zeek2120
04-28-16, 20:55
Good question. I don't know Shannon but I think I remember Becky. Wasn't that Mandie's daughter? She was smokin' hot.Shannon and becky are sisters if I'm not mistaken. Maddie is mother or auntie not sure and surely not interested in mattie either. LOL.

AzxRaymi
04-29-16, 07:24
Pictures of Maria is pretty close, she probably looks better then the picture. Ambers picture is not so close but she's not bad looking. I saw amber once 1. 00 w HE. Maria 1. 50-1. 80 I paid over the years.How many times did it take when seeing maria before HE. I have seen her once and nothing was offered?

WhispKen
04-29-16, 10:48
Pictures of Maria is pretty close, she probably looks better then the picture. Ambers picture is not so close but she's not bad looking. I saw amber once 1. 00 w HE. Maria 1. 50-1. 80 I paid over the years.How many times did you see maria before getting an HE? Saw her once but didn't get any vibe on any extras from her.

Grinder264
04-30-16, 01:52
Mandie was the mother of Shannon and Becky, Mandie sister was also a SP (can't remember her name), and I think Rachel-2-Hot is some type of cousin.That's interesting. I used to think Rachel 2 Hott was, well, HOT!! I'm very part time now, but I used to be VERY active in the hobby. I saw Rachel-2-Hott years ago. She is thick but curvy, with real big tits. I like that. I think she is still in the hobby. I liked her look a lot but she was very expensive. Somehow I negotiated a little off her top dollar and saw her for a half hr. We did some fetish stuff. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. She seemed to be into it too. But I just saw her the one time cause I couldn't afford her on a regular basis.

And, by the way, Mandie's sister's name is Veronica.

Is Sapphire a relative also?

Rogmaes
04-30-16, 10:11
Thanks for the feed back. I'd like to find a place that has younger cute talent, but then again I'm sure we all would.Give this place a call. It's in Belleville which is less than 1 hour from Toledo.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-angie/21267541

HockeyGuy91
04-30-16, 16:47
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1wondefubest-asian-bodywork-in-town-248-251-9031/22651245

I been there before and got a good time anyone been there recently?Yes, been there often. I personally enjoy the service. As always, it depends on who you get for the massage. I always get the full hour and leave happy. I go for light touch and that's exactly what is provided. Only HE on the flip in my experience, but that's all that I am after anyway.

Be safe!

Ackson13
05-01-16, 17:54
Is that the place by Diamond Back?This is an apartment, Anna's girls.

Bonzo206
05-02-16, 10:46
I just moved to Southfield, and I'm almost walking distance away from Serendipity. After two visits, I have to say I'm not impressed.

I've had two different girls, both apparently not knowing a word of English, and neither as good looking as the girl that will be at the front desk.

For an hour, the damage was 70, and all expectations were met, but it was all very mechanical for each of my visits. I dunno. Maybe it's me.

Regardless, I think I may just go back to Acu on Telegraph when I want an AMP.Long time lurker here guys. Any recent experiences at Serendipity? Had a pretty good session with Karen back in Jan / Feb timeframe (no FS but a spirited HJ, which is all I'm looking for) but ever since their mysterious closure / reopening it seems like things have really gone down hill. Wonder if LE has them spooked? Thanks.

Member #5213
05-02-16, 15:47
Has anyone been to Pressure Point Massage in Southfield? Is draping required and is HE available? Thanks!This is a YMMV place. Most of them will give you a great massage with no more than a he once you get to know them. I keep going because I love the hunt and teasing. It's a clean place which I like. I haven't been draped in quite sometime. One of my favorites.

Mmis90
05-02-16, 16:25
This is a YMMV place. Most of them will give you a great massage with no more than a he once you get to know them. I keep going because I love the hunt and teasing. It's a clean place which I like. I haven't been draped in quite sometime. One of my favorites.Ever anything more than HJ?

LonelyGuy1
05-03-16, 00:22
I will be in Dearborn for a work related trip a few weeks from now. I will only have one night. It sounds like the strip clubs are sure things as far as good service goes, but I prefer AMPs. Where do you suggest I go to get good service on my first visit?

Member #5213
05-03-16, 01:45
Ever anything more than HJ?Nope. A little more of a view at times but that's it.

BigSmalls69
05-03-16, 06:48
Has anyone tried the sun spa in Waterford yet?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sun-spa-young-and-beautiful-staff-sun-spa-young-and-beautiful-staffwaterford-misun-spa-new-youn/24612356

HuggableGuy
05-03-16, 08:41
Hey gents, I'm going to be in Warren Thursday and was wondering if I could get some advice on where to go for a nice rub?

ThrowAwayy
05-03-16, 09:52
Has anyone tried the sun spa in Waterford yet?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sun-spa-young-and-beautiful-staff-sun-spa-young-and-beautiful-staffwaterford-misun-spa-new-youn/24612356In case you didn't know this was here.

WhispKen
05-03-16, 10:48
Nope. A little more of a view at times but that's it.Any therapist better than others with HE?

RemoMask
05-03-16, 14:30
All in the family. Mandie also has a sister that advertises on Backpage also but haven't seen ads lately. She had house in Dearborn area.Mandy - 55-60 yrs, 5 ft, plumb, ok for BJ.

Veronica (sis) - 50-55 yrs, plumb, ok for BJ, FS in mish.

Sapphire 25-30- good body, one shot.

Other two referred are Mandy daughters, but not visited them.

Out of three saw Veronica three times for her cooperation which is better than other two.

Either way, better options out there. I don't visit these mamas any more.

DutchCourage3
05-03-16, 15:04
In case you didn't know this was here.LOL you also can't search three characters.

ThrowAwayy
05-03-16, 16:33
LOL you also can't search three characters.I didn't realize that.

Member #5213
05-03-16, 17:13
http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/swedish-massage-licensed/5504779

Has anyone checked her out yet? Have seen her posts for a while and am tempted to take the plunge with no Faith or Melissa around anymore.Curious myself?

Rogmaes
05-04-16, 08:22
If you live west of the Detroit Metro area and are leery of driving in for some "service", I would suggest you call the number in the link below. This is a AAMP located just west of I-275 in a very secluded area. The SP is Angie, one of Anna's girls. . 6 for hr. 4 for hh. Angie is 30 ish, slim and loves to get off as much as getting you off. Like most of Anna's girls there is FS available. Great pressure massage. Angie rides your back and you can feel her warm crotch sliding over your ass. Don't expect any teasing as she is very focused on delivering the massage. As always, YMMV. Be safe.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-angie/21267541

WhispKen
05-04-16, 09:45
Curious myself?I saw her once, she is very pretty woman from brazil. She gave an ok massage and did massage the glutes but that was it. Didn't really get a feel for any extras but then I didn't ask.

JPhoto
05-04-16, 13:16
She is now at 10 & tele. She appears late 20's with a bit thicker build but not fat. She is about a 6. A decent time as with most of Anna's girls.

Bonzo206
05-04-16, 15:29
Yes, it has been called Sophia's Spa for almost 2 years now. Same owner, different name.Had a dream that I stopped in today based on recent good reviews, I have to say I wasn't impressed. Went with 1/2 hr for $. 6, masseuse was Donna.

The good. Donna is pretty hot. Younger than your typical AMP provider, nice rack.

The not so good. Rooms are not private, walls do not go up to the ceiling. When I got there another monger just finished up in the room next to me. I could hear everything going on in there. He left, my massage started. I requested light touch as I'm just there for the teasing and ending. Not long into the session another monger shows up, he is taken to the room right next to me, thus I know he can hear everything going on in my room. This dampened the mood for me. She blows in my ear, breath was nasty. She then starts the heavy playing, on the flip the ending was good, although a bit rushed. OTC touching allowed, didn't attempt more. All told the session lasted 20 minutes tops, I tipped her $. 2 and she complained, however I felt that was generous considering the quality of the session / facilities.

The verdict. Got the job done but not likely to return unless I'm in a pinch.

HuggableGuy
05-04-16, 18:55
Any Intel on this one?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-kinds-of-massages-come-relax-with-me-call-when-ready/23045366

DetroitWill
05-04-16, 20:40
Heavy rain, so I was looking for a massage. After a few failed attempts, I went to Earthtone. Settled for a hh for. 5. My provider was a 50 year old asian. Fair massage. Allowed fiv and played with her nice boobs. Got a HE for a. 20 tip. Overall, ok for a rainy day third option. But do not expect to repeat.

Zam1243
05-05-16, 00:56
If you live west of the Detroit Metro area and are leery of driving in for some "service", I would suggest you call the number in the link below. This is a AAMP located just west of I-275 in a very secluded area. The SP is Angie, one of Anna's girls. . 6 for hr. 4 for hh. Angie is 30 ish, slim and loves to get off as much as getting you off. Like most of Anna's girls there is FS available. Great pressure massage. Angie rides your back and you can feel her warm crotch sliding over your ass. Don't expect any teasing as she is very focused on delivering the massage. As always, YMMV. Be safe.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-angie/21267541Is it in a resident or a office building? I be on that side of town next week and would like to try it out.

DboyKinky
05-05-16, 09:17
I saw her once, she is very pretty woman from brazil. She gave an ok massage and did massage the glutes but that was it. Didn't really get a feel for any extras but then I didn't ask.Nice lady. Decent massage. No extras.

Rogmaes
05-05-16, 10:10
Is it in a resident or a office building? I be on that side of town next week and would like to try it out.It's an Asian Apartment Massage Parlor. Two call process. First call will give you the address and when you arrive the second call will get you the apartment number. Safe place.

ThrowAwayy
05-05-16, 11:53
Any Intel on this one?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-kinds-of-massages-come-relax-with-me-call-when-ready/23045366I walked into the Comfort Inn on M59 & M53. First off, the guy at the front desk seemed very aware and unhappy as to why I was there.

Walked into the room and Kendall was nassssssty. She has a red gash on her boob WTF and she looked miserable and nothing like the chic in the pics. The room stunk and when she shut the door, I took one look and left as soon as I walked in. On the way out, the dude at the front desk was on the phone. This next part might be in my head but You Cannot Be Too Safe. I didn't like how he looked at me and asked me what I came for. I bs'd and said I had to drop off a key to my friend and walked out as he tried to talk more. I felt like he was reporting me or something. Anyway, that's the report.

ThrowAwayy
05-05-16, 12:06
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/xy-ducv-dangerously-dlcous-blonde-bau-ally/24623884

This chic is messed up. I dreamt I saw her a long time ago and it's time to report this now. My dream was Weird. 1. 7 for the hr. She was cool at first when I met her. I walked in and she trusted me too much by using the bathroom right away and leaving so many things in the open, including valuables. I figured I didn't look threatening or something. Nonetheless, we started having some fun for a couple minutes and something didn't seem right. I noticed she wasn't all there (also her massage sucked). I saw that she was most clearly on something as she wasn't communicating normally.

Then, She Kept Using Her Phone!! So much oh my gosh. I hated it but didn't say anything. I had an idea when she kinda fell asleep while using the phone for the first 10 min. I literally got up and put my shirt on (she didn't hear me do this the whole time she was on the phone). Then she just saw me and begged me to stay. I wasn't interested in doing anything with someone who wasn't thinking right, and decided to partially reclaim my donation.

In the dream, I went along with her request to continue. I had her bend over and face the wall (k9 style) while I slowly massaged her backside, all the while I was literally putting my clothes back on and she was so messed up she didn't realize it. I ONLY reclaimed my friend Benjamin and booked it out of there like a bat out of hell. She told me she called the cops LOL and I burned my number. I left some of my donation behind to be fair. I wouldn't see her again, although she was cute and had a nice chest and very soft baby skin. I want to be with a mentally present girl. I didn't want to take advantage of her even though I could have absolutely had my way with her.

HuggableGuy
05-05-16, 15:16
I walked into the Comfort Inn on M59 & M53. First off, the guy at the front desk seemed very aware and unhappy as to why I was there.

Walked into the room and Kendall was nassssssty. She has a red gash on her boob WTF and she looked miserable and nothing like the chic in the pics. The room stunk and when she shut the door, I took one look and left as soon as I walked in. On the way out, the dude at the front desk was on the phone. This next part might be in my head but You Cannot Be Too Safe. I didn't like how he looked at me and asked me what I came for. I bs'd and said I had to drop off a key to my friend and walked out as he tried to talk more. I felt like he was reporting me or something. Anyway, that's the report.Thanks for the heads up. Love this guide.

Cocaine
05-05-16, 15:49
I walked into the Comfort Inn on M59 & M53. First off, the guy at the front desk seemed very aware and unhappy as to why I was there.

Walked into the room and Kendall was nassssssty. She has a red gash on her boob WTF and she looked miserable and nothing like the chic in the pics. The room stunk and when she shut the door, I took one look and left as soon as I walked in. On the way out, the dude at the front desk was on the phone. This next part might be in my head but You Cannot Be Too Safe. I didn't like how he looked at me and asked me what I came for. I bs'd and said I had to drop off a key to my friend and walked out as he tried to talk more. I felt like he was reporting me or something. Anyway, that's the report.Is Kendall associated with Christy http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/5-star-companion-highly-reviewed-me-or-free/24623501.

They have a similiar ad and close number?

Jim Stark
05-05-16, 18:13
http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/swedish-massage-licensed/5504779

Has anyone checked her out yet? Have seen her posts for a while and am tempted to take the plunge with no Faith or Melissa around anymore.Faith is back (which I'm sure that you know). Has anyone heard anything about Melissa recently? She showed up a couple months ago with her husband / boyfriend and they were posting in the fetish section, haven't seen anything from her since then. If anyone stays in contact with her and would be willing to share her info, message me.

Falcom
05-05-16, 22:44
Planning on visiting M1 next week after scouring through this thread and having visited a handful of AMPs previously. What's the proper protocol for a first timer without getting grilled by mamasan? My plan is to go in and show her $. 4 upfront and ask for a massage. However this plan sounds kind of risky to me since it might draw more suspicion from mamasan.

Any advice?

Bonzo206
05-05-16, 23:01
Is Kendall associated with Christy http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/5-star-companion-highly-reviewed-me-or-free/24623501.

They have a similiar ad and close number?Not sure about the connection with Kendall but wow, the pics of Christy remind of a provider going back 10 yrs ago, she went by the name Ria Redd I believe. Anyone remember her?

RandomGuy1234
05-05-16, 23:58

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-angie/21267541I do not recall the name of the masseuse but this place is legit. Standard massage quickly turned into BBBJ and CFS. Total 180 after all was said and done. It's done in a quiet apartment complex off the service drive so nobody is around to bother you. I will likely repeat.

ThrowAwayy
05-06-16, 01:13
Is Kendall associated with Christy http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/5-star-companion-highly-reviewed-me-or-free/24623501.

They have a similiar ad and close number?I haven't seen Chrissy, but IIRC she has decent reviews.

SingDong99
05-06-16, 08:52
Since it's so close to my house and my back was killing I decided to give this place a try despite the reports on here suggesting there was no opportunity. I walked in and was greeted by two very young asian girls. They actually were cute and looked like the ones in all those pictures we see on the CL and BP ads. Anyway, one took me to the room without first collecting money and instructed me to take off my clothes and lie face down. I took this as, do not cover myself with the towel. She came in and proceeded to give me an absolutely fantastic massage. Plenty of rubbing my ass and rubbing against the boys. On the flip she barely covered me and rubbed every part of my body *except* my dick. For some reason I was not standing at attention but I suspect if I were, she would have taken care of it.

Bottom line, I think there are definitely options here but that was not my goal on this particular visit, but I will be back to see where things lead.

Detroit123
05-06-16, 09:13

They have a similiar ad and close number?I haven't seen either one but have been intrigued by Chrissy for awhile. I did notice that they both post at almost the same time every time-at least within a post or 2 and with similar digits. Wasn't sure about Christy tho because her digits brought up another cutie named Tammy about 6 months ago?

Cocaine
05-06-16, 10:02
Not sure about the connection with Kendall but wow, the pics of Christy remind of a provider going back 10 yrs ago, she went by the name Ria Redd I believe. Anyone remember her?Before Christy started doing her Asian ads the number associated with Christy.

Had ads of a smoking hott babe who was Cau·ca·sian white totally not Asian. Like an eleven on a ten scale.

The photos quite honestly were way too good in fact I believe she still uses one of her old photos that were used before in her current ad that were used before.

So either its the same advertiser -- same person -- or out of chance another entertainer managed to obtain the same phone number?

I hear mixed things about Christy. I saw her or her handlers post a review in her ad where the reviewer mentions she okay with more risk so she is off my radar.

Christy and Kendall location and ads are way too alike.

My hats off to some of the more vanguard tip of the spear risk takers who actually TOFTT.

HuggableGuy
05-06-16, 15:56
Stopped by yesterday. Just drove by, was not looking for it.

Was met by Asian gal, maybe in her 30's.

She took me to the room, said 80 for hour.

I gave her 100.

Actually a very nice massage. I asked for happy and she said she did not know what I meant.

On the flip she just started a hand job.

I did not last long and she then finished the massage.

Not bad, but her breath was terrible.

She had brought the 20 change in and set on chair. I told her she could keep it.

I think that insulted her, because she could not get me out of there fast enough.

Oh yeah, the first half of the massage, she left the door open and the other girls wound walk by? I didn't really care, but though it was strange.

Not my normal area, so I probably will not be back.

LulusLove
05-06-16, 20:55
Anyone been to DT lately?I was there last week it's still pretty much just Jackie, a fun time and can really give a good massage.

HookerLover
05-06-16, 21:23
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/xy-ducv-dangerously-dlcous-blonde-bau-ally/24623884

This chic is messed up. I dreamt I saw her a long time ago and it's time to report this now. My dream was Weird. 1. 7 for the hr. She was cool at first when I met her. I walked in and she trusted me too much by using the bathroom right away and leaving so many things in the open, including valuables. I figured I didn't look threatening or something. Nonetheless, we started having some fun for a couple minutes and something didn't seem right. I noticed she wasn't all there (also her massage sucked). I saw that she was most clearly on something as she wasn't communicating normally.

Then, She Kept Using Her Phone!! So much oh my gosh. I hated it but didn't say anything. I had an idea when she kinda fell asleep while using the phone for the first 10 min. I literally got up and put my shirt on (she didn't hear me do this the whole time she was on the phone). Then she just saw me and begged me to stay. I wasn't interested in doing anything with someone who wasn't thinking right, and decided to partially reclaim my donation.

In the dream, I went along with her request to continue. I had her bend over and face the wall (k9 style) while I slowly massaged her backside, all the while I was literally putting my clothes back on and she was so messed up she didn't realize it. I ONLY reclaimed my friend Benjamin and booked it out of there like a bat out of hell. She told me she called the cops LOL and I burned my number. I left some of my donation behind to be fair. I wouldn't see her again, although she was cute and had a nice chest and very soft baby skin. I want to be with a mentally present girl. I didn't want to take advantage of her even though I could have absolutely had my way with her.Anyone else have info on this chick? So the only bad part was she was high? Like 95% of these girls that we report on? And how long ago? Before her kid?? I've been texting back and forth and so far she seems cool. She just can't leave the house cause she has a tether.

SocialAveng313
05-07-16, 00:34
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/faith-in-massage-with-tasha-nuru-now-four-handed-today-586-436-0167/23731418

Saw her the other day. Been wanting to do this for awhile. She was available so I went for it. It was the evening hour. She met me at the side door and downstairs we went. I think she's really hot, but she seemed very lethargic. My she's shy. I don't know. So me my friends Ben, Ulysses, and Alexander were ready for an hour of the "special. " The only thing special about it was that it lasted for an hour. She kept falling asleep while doing her wondrous stuff. My fear was that she was going to fall of the table and bust her head open.

Then what? Call 911? I managed to get out of there happy. The only sign of civilization upstairs was a dog running around. No other creaking of flooring. Most definitely won't repeat.

I understand the whole "you may get more as you become a regular," but that's not a good business practice at that price IMO. Now time to scrape the layer of oil off.

ThrowAwayy
05-07-16, 13:07
Anyone else have info on this chick? So the only bad part was she was high? Like 95% of these girls that we report on? And how long ago? Before her kid?? I've been texting back and forth and so far she seems cool. She just can't leave the house cause she has a tether.I didn't say she was high. She could barley keep conscious. There's a difference. I PM'd you already.

Rogmaes
05-08-16, 20:25
Report Ad•♥• ACU Acupressure •♥• Therapeutic Healthy Massages •♥• 313-533-7710 •♥• - 32.

Posted: Sunday, May 8, 2016 10:02 AM.

Reply.

**NEW MANAGEMENT*.

Cut and pasted from BP.

Does anyone have something to share about this? Is Cici gone? Lisa? Sure would like to know.

Dmd7765
05-10-16, 08:36
Stopped by yesterday evening.

Was met by mamasan.

Asian girl came in (about 30 years old), took me to table shower, good massage, but no teasing, did not leave happy.

I won't be back.

Pickle252
05-10-16, 22:58
Last time I went to M1 I chose to have taco as a provider. That was a bit of a mistake, although I like her tits. As I was hitting it doggy, I pulled out and went back in. I could tell her pussy was full of air, she got uncomfortable and made me stop so she could queef. She took about 5 minutes, queefed 3 times and I got back to it. As she was trying to put on my socks, she crouched down and let out a nasty fart. LOL. She blamed the queefs on my rubber, she said it put air inside her. I found that pretty amusing. Anyways, as I was in the room mamasan left the door cracked before taco came in, in the beginning of the session. I noticed a short spinner walk by. Taco said there were three girls working. Her, yellow, and new girl. Has anyone had the little spinner? She walked by fast, but looed cute as far as I could tell. Just curious. BTW, mama said Momo was on vacation.

Hotcarl76
05-12-16, 07:19
Stopped by yesterday evening.

Was met by mamasan.

Asian girl came in (about 30 years old), took me to table shower, good massage, but no teasing, did not leave happy.

I won't be back.I stopped by there yesterday and I was a polite but I was insinuating to them that I would gladly massage them, or {whoa you are making me feel good} during the table shower. I don't think they get a ton of people walking in expecting a lot is available. I met Ruby yesterday, about 30 why / o, kinda flat chest, unhappy look on her face. I left with my requests fulfilled but the lack of enthusiasm wasn't cool. Message me back if you want more detailed info.

Neilnbob
05-12-16, 23:07
Saw Paula at Anna's place. Fairly tall and a bit thicker, with decent C sized funbags and really long nips. Tight. Decent English, left happy, 60 for the hour and $ for the tip. Anna used to have 2 at this location but more recently just seems like 1 girl at a time.

Lardav1969
05-13-16, 15:58
Has anyone Ben here or ACU on middlebelt. I know ACU has been reported here but can not find anything. Would appreciate any info you can provide. To.

backpage.com Detroit adult entertainment Detroit body rubs.

Report Ad🌟128152;128152;128152;10024;Dearborn Chinese Massage 💥128165; GRAND OPENING🌹127801; Chinese Acupressure☎65039;313-427-85.

2012 Monroe St, Unit 106, Dearborn MI 48124.

Nyybry
05-14-16, 01:11
Has anyone Ben here or ACU on middlebelt. I know ACU has been reported here but can not find anything. Would appreciate any info you can provide. To.

backpage.com Detroit adult entertainment Detroit body rubs.

Report Ad128152;128152;128152;10024;Dearborn Chinese Massage 128165; GRAND OPENING127801; Chinese Acupressure☎65039;313-427-85.

2012 Monroe St, Unit 106, Dearborn MI 48124.Have read that newer place off Monroe is strictly legit but the massage wasn't all that good. Acu on middlebelt is pretty good. Tons of teasing and a pretty nice finish. Downside there is they use no oil when doing the massage / acupressure and sometimes it do t feel too good.

Member #5983
05-14-16, 15:25
Anybody have any info on this place in Grosse Pointe? I have tried to make a couple appointments, but they fell through. Feel free to PM me if you want.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/85-sweetie-you-need-a-sexy-massage-3133747200/24507980

SingDong99
05-14-16, 17:00
Tried this place for a second time in two weeks. Opted for the table shower this time and was hard as a rock on the flip, she laughed. Lots of teasing during the massage but she never touched the general. On the massage flip she did the soft strokes up and down the legs / abs which has, for me, always been a clear signal she wants me to take the next step. So I removed the towel, she put some oil on it, and I tried gently bringing her hand down to it but she said "can't". She was fine with me taking care of it though, but that's not why I was there. A little frustrating. The girls are pretty cute by AMP standards, though, which maybe added to the frustration.

LameelCono
05-14-16, 19:36
Report Ad♥ ACU Acupressure ♥ Therapeutic Healthy Massages ♥ 313-533-7710 ♥ - 32.

Posted: Sunday, May 8, 2016 10:02 AM.

Reply.

**NEW MANAGEMENT*.

Cut and pasted from BP.

Does anyone have something to share about this? Is Cici gone? Lisa? Sure would like to know.Visited ACU Acupressure at 7 & Telegraph this week. Business as usual. Had the pleasure of being massaged by one of the best I know, Lisa. The shower was relaxing with attention to all the vital parts. Massage was the best complete with walking and oil. Lisa has mastered the HE. Slow, steady and roaming allowed. I left very satisfied. They do not offer FS, however, you leave satisfied without worrying about getting a STD.

Novi123
05-14-16, 22:18
I've had a lot of bad luck in novi. What's my best bet without driving an hour to get FS? I don't want an escort.

Novi123
05-14-16, 22:35
I've had bad luck in novi, is there anything good you'd recommend within an hour or so drive? FS please.

BluthStory
05-15-16, 15:58
Went to M1 today for the first time, and had the pleasure of meeting Yellow.

She is an attractive young lady, and was willing to please.

Total damage was $$. 30 for table shower, decent massage, and CFS.

Maybe a bit higher than I intended to pay (mamasan cleared out my wallet, but she also took good care of me, so I have no complaints).

I brought that amount bc it was what I was willing to spend. Word to the wise for anyone. Don't carry more than you intend to spend.

I recommend and would go again. Would probably ask for Yellow because she was so good.

LexxxLuthor
05-15-16, 23:10
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-massage-wms-phoenix-rising/23254874

Just want to know if its worth it. She has a. 8 and 1. 6 option has anyone toftt.

Zam1243
05-16-16, 07:36
Has anyone been to massage sc in westland? It look new but I am not for sure.

Pickle252
05-16-16, 07:54
Went to M1 today for the first time, and had the pleasure of meeting Yellow.

She is an attractive young lady, and was willing to please.

Total damage was $$. 30 for table shower, decent massage, and CFS.

Maybe a bit higher than I intended to pay (mamasan cleared out my wallet, but she also took good care of me, so I have no complaints).

I brought that amount bc it was what I was willing to spend. Word to the wise for anyone. Don't carry more than you intend to spend.

I recommend and would go again. Would probably ask for Yellow because she was so good.Word to the wise. At M1 you shouldn't intend to spend more than $140. While I am on. Can we please stop with the stupid dollar code. If I read this review correctly. You spent $230. That is insane. Do your homework. For that amount you should have gotten 2 providers for msog

Nyybry
05-16-16, 15:56
Has anyone been to massage sc in westland? It look new but I am not for sure.Not too new, tried it once. Decent massage but don't expect anything else.

Questar999
05-16-16, 16:46
Tried this place for a second time in two weeks. Opted for the table shower this time and was hard as a rock on the flip, she laughed. Lots of teasing during the massage but she never touched the general. On the massage flip she did the soft strokes up and down the legs / abs which has, for me, always been a clear signal she wants me to take the next step. So I removed the towel, she put some oil on it, and I tried gently bringing her hand down to it but she said "can't". She was fine with me taking care of it though, but that's not why I was there. A little frustrating. The girls are pretty cute by AMP standards, though, which maybe added to the frustration.Same experience for me too!

Worker
05-17-16, 05:02
Visited ACU Acupressure at 7 & Telegraph this week. Business as usual. Had the pleasure of being massaged by one of the best I know, Lisa. The shower was relaxing with attention to all the vital parts. Massage was the best complete with walking and oil. Lisa has mastered the HE. Slow, steady and roaming allowed. I left very satisfied. They do not offer FS, however, you leave satisfied without worrying about getting a STD.How much was the total damage?

ThrowAwayy
05-17-16, 09:40
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-is-a-luxury-you-cannot-afford-to-miss/24733663

I provide a lot of intel on here and don't ask for much, but does she provide any extras?

Tiger0033
05-17-16, 14:30
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-is-a-luxury-you-cannot-afford-to-miss/24733663

I provide a lot of intel on here and don't ask for much, but does she provide any extras?It says ad can't be found. Do you have others of her or a name?

EricTheReddit
05-17-16, 15:50

I provide a lot of intel on here and don't ask for much, but does she provide any extras?Ad is gone.

Hotcarl76
05-17-16, 15:54
How much was the total damage?1 hour is. 8 and typical tip is. 4. You don't have to wave the 0. 4 up front to get anything.

ThrowAwayy
05-17-16, 16:04
Ad is gone.Here's a pic of her. She took down all her ads so I had to do a more complicated search on her.

Lazarus II
05-17-16, 18:21
Here's a pic of her. She took down all her ads so I had to do a more complicated search on her.She looks vaguely familiar but the style and text of her Ad did not. Did you learn her rates?

AshMagnum
05-17-16, 18:50
She looks vaguely familiar but the style and text of her Ad did not. Did you learn her rates?Saw her a few yrs ago waste of time and money!

RayLatoole
05-17-16, 19:03
Ad is gone.Saw her at a health club in novi. Very good massage. Legit!

ThrowAwayy
05-17-16, 22:14
She looks vaguely familiar but the style and text of her Ad did not. Did you learn her rates?I did not learn her rates.

Blazer1
05-18-16, 05:09
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-massage-wms-phoenix-rising/23254874

Just want to know if its worth it. She has a. 8 and 1. 6 option has anyone toftt.Couple years ago, it was ok just not good enough to repeat. Please stunk of 420 really bad.

Throtbngr
05-18-16, 08:06
Here's a pic of her. She took down all her ads so I had to do a more complicated search on her.She generally does remove her ad when it's linked to this board. There have been a few reviews here in the past. Most say legit and no HE some say if she trusts you you Might get lucky. IIRC a monger posted his experience here with her and she knew who it was, based on his description and called his phone back to ***** him out about it. My personal experiences are that she is legit but I have only seen her a handful of times.

Member #5213
05-18-16, 11:57
She generally does remove her ad when it's linked to this board. There have been a few reviews here in the past. Most say legit and no HE some say if she trusts you you Might get lucky. IIRC a monger posted his experience here with her and she knew who it was, based on his description and called his phone back to ***** him out about it. My personal experiences are that she is legit but I have only seen her a handful of times.That was me. Nice lady. No extras. Great massage.

JasonLee414
05-18-16, 18:51
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mixed-asian-beauty-lady-sophia-is-back-taking-you-to-the-edge-of-delight-with-her-erotic-massage/23623027

Conoman1963
05-18-16, 21:23
Here's a pic of her. She took down all her ads so I had to do a more complicated search on her.Know her for a long time. Legit, decent massage. Once in a blue moon would do HE, even got her to pop the top once but not worth all the trips and $ a bit of a drama queen and talks and complains about all her clients and how they all want the same thing. If your really interested in her I can point you to her FB page.

ContinentalMan
05-18-16, 21:50
Know her for a long time. Legit, decent massage. Once in a blue moon would do HE, even got her to pop the top once but not worth all the trips and $ a bit of a drama queen and talks and complains about all her clients and how they all want the same thing. If your really interested in her I can point you to her FB page.I saw her two times. Both times HE with open top. Great breasts! Guess she used to be a dancer but wants that past gone. That's one reason she complains about guys all wanting the same thing.

Bzerkley
05-19-16, 09:28
I used to see Anna's girls either in MH or Wayne Rd. Last time I went to MH I turned around after seeing the girl that answered the door. Anyone been lately and care to let me know if they are back up yo par? Used to be enjoyable to go.

Studds
05-19-16, 13:15
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mixed-asian-beauty-lady-sophia-is-back-taking-you-to-the-edge-of-delight-with-her-erotic-massage/23623027Real goofy for her age, definitely on pills I'm guessing. She looks like the latest pictures, not very attractive when she gets naked. Half ass Rub. Safe location, but not worth it in my opinion.

CyberFrogiii
05-19-16, 16:37
Has anyone tried this new place? I've heard through the grape vine you can get what you need there. I dunno.

Frogiii.

Black Escape
05-20-16, 13:59
Has anyone tried this new place? I've heard through the grape vine you can get what you need there. I dunno.

Frogiii.For like 30 seconds and then they stop.

Questar999
05-20-16, 14:23
Well, Mr joined 2 days ago with 4 posts, I can tell you you can get a massage there.

Frogiii.

ThrowAwayy
05-20-16, 15:16
Well, Mr joined 2 days ago with 4 posts, I can tell you you can get a massage there.They give massages.

Conoman1963
05-20-16, 16:19
They give massages.It stuff like this response that we need a "like" button on here.

Member #5983
05-20-16, 23:46

Frogiii.I was there earlier this week. I have been there a few times now. I have had better experiences going in the evening.

Member #5983
05-20-16, 23:51
I used to see Anna's girls either in MH or Wayne Rd. Last time I went to MH I turned around after seeing the girl that answered the door. Anyone been lately and care to let me know if they are back up yo par? Used to be enjoyable to go.I have visited the 10 mile southfield location a couple times recently and the girl has been about a 6 out of 10 each time.

HeadFirst80
05-21-16, 09:14
Last week made a visit during weekdays. Not very busy, mamasan took me to room and said give everything upfront. Once I gave she demanded more, so I asked my money back. She said "you are funny" and accepted what I gave.

In came Yellow and the fun began.

I suppose it pays to hold your ground!

Loaffer13
05-21-16, 12:09
Last week made a visit during weekdays. Not very busy, mamasan took me to room and said give everything upfront. Once I gave she demanded more, so I asked my money back. She said "you are funny" and accepted what I gave.

In came Yellow and the fun began.

I suppose it pays to hold your ground!Can you give some info on yellow plan to head there in a few days what is she like. Age, build,

Thanks.

Anthroman
05-21-16, 23:10
Having made many trips to M1, I can say Yellow is slightly better than average. I have always gotten two shots off at M1 and Yellow did not disappoint. Shower, full service, massage, BBBJCIM, $120.

As I have in the past, I'd like to ask you fellow mongers, has anyone found an Asian provider (AMP or otherwise) who speaks Greek. For years, I have not found this combination in our immediate metro Detroit area. Can anyone help me out?

ContinentalMan
05-21-16, 23:45
Having made many trips to M1, I can say Yellow is slightly better than average. I have always gotten two shots off at M1 and Yellow did not disappoint. Shower, full service, massage, BBBJCIM, $120.

As I have in the past, I'd like to ask you fellow mongers, has anyone found an Asian provider (AMP or otherwise) who speaks Greek. For years, I have not found this combination in our immediate metro Detroit area. Can anyone help me out?I have had Greek from Shampoo or whatever name she uses now. She is the only one I have done.

BallBustHer
05-22-16, 11:43
I have had Greek from Shampoo or whatever name she uses now. She is the only one I have done.You might want to edit that LOL.

JustAGuy33
05-22-16, 15:44
I hope you guys can help me out, I suffer anxiety and it's really hard for me to meet women. So after reading some of the reviews I made up my mind to get my first HJ ever. I went to silver spa in dearborn. I was very nervous I don't remember the girls name but it was a lot of fun. I have gone back to silver spa three times I saw Lucy I think her name was and saw Ruby twice. Lucy was good looking nice massage teased a little bit nice HJ at the end. Ruby is beautiful great with the massage as well and was great both times. I spent the same amount each time 80 to the house so I can get the table shower to help me relax. 60 for the HJ. So my question is for guys I have never had sex before and with my anxiety is and online daiting sucks. Would be worth it to pay up the little extra to get FS? I know this is not normal post but I figured it worth a shot to ask.

JustAGuy33
05-22-16, 17:09
I hope you guys can help me out, I suffer anxiety and it's really hard for me to meet women. So after reading some of the reviews I made up my mind to get my first HJ ever. I went to silver spa in dearborn. I was very nervous I don't remember the girls name but it was a lot of fun. I have gone back to silver spa three times I saw Lucy I think her name was and saw Ruby twice. Lucy was good looking nice massage teased a little bit nice HJ at the end. Ruby is beautiful great with the massage as well and was great both times. I spent the same amount each time 80 to the house so I can get the table shower to help me relax. 60 for the HJ. So my question is for guys I have never had sex before and with my anxiety is and online daiting sucks. Would be worth it to pay up the little extra to get FS? I know this is not normal post but I figured it worth a shot to ask.

JakeMioff
05-23-16, 00:41
Kim is making me introduce a new abbreviation to the forum: NFG. No Fucking Good. This shit hole is on John are north of 11 Mile, but don't worry about going there EVER because it fucking sucks.

I got out of work early because a server was down. So about 10:30 AM on Friday I head over there to TOFTT since I haven't seen shit on here about this place. I park on the side and empty my pockets except for the max I want to spend. Doing that was a waste of time. I head in there and it's got the basic wall with window vestibule. That place smelled bad, really bad. Like a god damn damp musty fucking dog house. Some old lady shows up and says "You want to massagee?" Yes and she opens the door. On my way to the door I look at the sign next to window said $. 5 for 1/2 or $. 8 for 1 hr. Thought to myself this better be good shit for the money here. She shows me the room and I start to go in but ask her, "You give the massage?" She says "Yes, I do massagee. " So I said "Is there anyone younger?" Then the record scratch, she fucking backed right up and pointed to the door. LOL. She says "No young girl here. No massagee for you. You leave. " Wow, thanks * you just did me a favor. Fuck that place. I'll head up to Lakeside on Hayes next one day and try to TOFTT there. I see the reviews for that one has been a while.

Google135
05-23-16, 09:58
Hi guys,

I am new to these forums. I would like to read the review here before I go check a place out.

Has anyone ever seen this lady.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-on-be-selfish-take-one-hour-just-for-you/13491816

Thanks in advance.

ThrowAwayy
05-23-16, 13:00
Kim is making me introduce a new abbreviation to the forum: NFG. No Fucking Good. This shit hole is on John are north of 11 Mile, but don't worry about going there EVER because it fucking sucks.

I got out of work early because a server was down. So about 10:30 AM on Friday I head over there to TOFTT since I haven't seen shit on here about this place. I park on the side and empty my pockets except for the max I want to spend. Doing that was a waste of time. I head in there and it's got the basic wall with window vestibule. That place smelled bad, really bad. Like a god damn damp musty fucking dog house. Some old lady shows up and says "You want to massagee?" Yes and she opens the door. On my way to the door I look at the sign next to window said $. 5 for 1/2 or $. 8 for 1 hr. Thought to myself this better be good shit for the money here. She shows me the room and I start to go in but ask her, "You give the massage?" She says "Yes, I do massagee. " So I said "Is there anyone younger?" Then the record scratch, she fucking backed right up and pointed to the door. LOL. She says "No young girl here. No massagee for you. You leave. " Wow, thanks * you just did me a favor. Fuck that place. I'll head up to Lakeside on Hayes next one day and try to TOFTT there. I see the reviews for that one has been a while.Check out the website Rubmaps. It'll save you a lot of time and effort.

Mmis90
05-23-16, 16:22
Hi guys,

I am new to these forums. I would like to read the review here before I go check a place out.

Has anyone ever seen this lady.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-on-be-selfish-take-one-hour-just-for-you/13491816

Thanks in advance.Read the review. There are a ton of reviews on her. Good message and HE is available. Nice tits too.

RayLatoole
05-23-16, 17:17

I got out of work early because a server was down. So about 10:30 AM on Friday I head over there to TOFTT since I haven't seen shit on here about this place. I park on the side and empty my pockets except for the max I want to spend. Doing that was a waste of time. I head in there and it's got the basic wall with window vestibule. That place smelled bad, really bad. Like a god damn damp musty fucking dog house. Some old lady shows up and says "You want to massagee?" Yes and she opens the door. On my way to the door I look at the sign next to window said $. 5 for 1/2 or $. 8 for 1 hr. Thought to myself this better be good shit for the money here. She shows me the room and I start to go in but ask her, "You give the massage?" She says "Yes, I do massagee. " So I said "Is there anyone younger?" Then the record scratch, she fucking backed right up and pointed to the door. LOL. She says "No young girl here. No massagee for you. You leave. " Wow, thanks * you just did me a favor. Fuck that place. I'll head up to Lakeside on Hayes next one day and try to TOFTT there. I see the reviews for that one has been a while.Sounds like some soup nazi shit!. No zoup for you!. LOL.

JakeMioff
05-23-16, 19:04
Check out the website Rubmaps. It'll save you a lot of time and effort.I'm ass-uming if I had membership there it might help. But you're right. I haven't looked at are maps in a while but now I see that dump Kims has about the lowest overall rating in the whole area. SUN Spa tho has like 5 stars going while most are 4 stars. Kim is barely above 2. Soup Nazi LOL. Well if nothing else I hope I gave someone on here a small chuckle at my review.

BigMac55
05-23-16, 19:38
I hope you guys can help me out, I suffer anxiety and it's really hard for me to meet women. So after reading some of the reviews I made up my mind to get my first HJ ever. I went to silver spa in dearborn. I was very nervous I don't remember the girls name but it was a lot of fun. I have gone back to silver spa three times I saw Lucy I think her name was and saw Ruby twice. Lucy was good looking nice massage teased a little bit nice HJ at the end. Ruby is beautiful great with the massage as well and was great both times. I spent the same amount each time 80 to the house so I can get the table shower to help me relax. 60 for the HJ. So my question is for guys I have never had sex before and with my anxiety is and online daiting sucks. Would be worth it to pay up the little extra to get FS? I know this is not normal post but I figured it worth a shot to ask.Yes, I think it's worth it. Especially for someone in your situation. Get it over with and maybe you won't be as anxious next time an opportunity comes up. Or maybe you'll just like it and do it often!

Google135
05-24-16, 08:39
Read the review. There are a ton of reviews on her. Good message and HE is available. Nice tits too.Thanks man.

JustAGuy33
05-24-16, 11:12
Yes, I think it's worth it. Especially for someone in your situation. Get it over with and maybe you won't be as anxious next time an opportunity comes up. Or maybe you'll just like it and do it often!Ok I think I will. I just don't know if I should tell her it's my first time or just go with the flow. Yes I'm aware I should bring protection got to stay clean but have some fun as well.

kmakevin
05-24-16, 14:02
Read the review. There are a ton of reviews on her. Good message and HE is available. Nice tits too.Been there many times over the years and never was able to have her drop the top. Massage is good though.

FootLover000
05-24-16, 14:14
Been lurking around here for a while, about time to add something useful. Saw previous reviews of massage sc which stated that nothing was available. However, I recently noticed that they started advertising their "new table shower," so I decided to try. Paid attention to all the important parts during the shower, then received a pretty decent massage. Didn't catch a name, but I would say the girl was about a 7. 5 as far as AMP girls go. Upon the flip, she took matters into her own hands and I left happy. Even got her to throw in some foot action. Seems like maybe they were trying to lay low out the gate and seem legit, but is now a place that I will definitely go back to.

ThrowAwayy
05-24-16, 15:45
Ok I think I will. I just don't know if I should tell her it's my first time or just go with the flow. Yes I'm aware I should bring protection got to stay clean but have some fun as well.I strongly wouldn't recommend it. You're already showing the signs of getting addicted. It will get worse. Many men here can attest to that. It will cost your pockets a lot and will f up your psychology. If you're a nervous person, in all honestly, see a therapist. You have an issue that FS with a random chink won't help. It won't address it but it might make you worse. You might have deep-rooted issues. Real Talk. Take it into account. This is a big change in your life.

FridgeDr50
05-24-16, 16:48
TOFTT on Saturday. Place is located in a strip mall on 10 mile rd just west of gratiot. Because it's fairly new and it was my first visit I really didn't expect much, except a decent massage and that's what I got. From the parking lot you walk into a locked vestibule. An older women (50 ish) showed me to the room and took the. 8 for the hour. The provider came in, and it seemed she was fob because she hardly spoke English. She was late 20's to mid 30, and nice looking. She wore street clothes so I really couldn't tell what her body was like. The massage started off draped, but the towel was removed shortly after the massage began. No teasing of any kind and nothing offered at the flip. The massage itself however was decent. I get the feeling more could be had, but because of the relative newness of the place and because it was my first time in there I feel as though the provider was being cautious. I plan on going back to probe further.

Brkeng
05-24-16, 17:14
I strongly wouldn't recommend it. You're already showing the signs of getting addicted. It will get worse. Many men here can attest to that. It will cost your pockets a lot and will f up your psychology. If you're a nervous person, in all honestly, see a therapist. You have an issue that FS with a random chink won't help. It won't address it but it might make you worse. You might have deep-rooted issues. Real Talk. Take it into account. This is a big change in your life.This is some of the best advice I've seen in a long time. I agree with you completely. I'm a paranoid / nervous overthinker and I've had this nearly conaume me. You hit the nail on the head man.

ContinentalMan
05-24-16, 18:09
Read the review. There are a ton of reviews on her. Good message and HE is available. Nice tits too.Ever seen her tits? I would like to.

CarlossPicYw
05-24-16, 22:11
Read the review. There are a ton of reviews on her. Good message and HE is available. Nice tits too.What name does she go by? Sounds like she's a good option. I'd love to search the forums and read reviews but I honestly don't know what to search for and there's no name in the ad.

ThrowAwayy
05-24-16, 22:16
This is some of the best advice I've seen in a long time. I agree with you completely. I'm a paranoid / nervous overthinker and I've had this nearly conaume me. You hit the nail on the head man.Most of us here are really fucked up sex addicts and have issues on the inside but can't admit it. This hobby only feeds the problem.

Spaguy45
05-24-16, 22:31
What name does she go by? Sounds like she's a good option. I'd love to search the forums and read reviews but I honestly don't know what to search for and there's no name in the ad.That's Renee. Pretty decent. Extras will be minimal but you'll be "happy" with her.

EricTheReddit
05-24-16, 22:35
Most of us here are really fucked up sex addicts and have issues on the inside but can't admit it. This hobby only feeds the problem.I would say we're all adrenaline / dopamine addicts but your point still stands and I agree.

Lazarus II
05-24-16, 22:48
This is some of the best advice I've seen in a long time. I agree with you completely. I'm a paranoid / nervous overthinker and I've had this nearly conaume me. You hit the nail on the head man.Pretty sure sex addiction is not the same as paranoia or nervousness. If it is, I want a refund on my Degree.

EricTheReddit
05-24-16, 22:54
Pretty sure sex addiction is not the same as paranoia or nervousness. If it is, I want a refund on my Degree.Me too! I haven't used mine in 15 years.

Lazarus II
05-24-16, 22:54
Most of us here are really fucked up sex addicts and have issues on the inside but can't admit it. This hobby only feeds the problem.My reasons are quite different. I'm filling a void caused by menopause. There's nothing else driving my activity. I don't need three different women ever week. If I remember my textbooks, your comments are called projection.

Blank4615
05-24-16, 23:33
Hi everyone. I have been reading the boards here for a little bit and decided to register. I've never been to a massage parlor before and I was wondering how one typically goes about discussing services. I've seen several people mention something like "On the flip they offered. ". Does this mean you generally just get the massage, start face down, and once they turn you over onto your back you see where things go from there? Like if she is touching your genitals but not offering anything maybe that would be the time to mention something?

Also for people who are new to a certain parlor, is it common to just get a random girl assigned to you? Would it be weird if you noticed an attractive girl working and politely asked for her instead? I should also add that I am thinking about visiting Pressure Point in Southfield for my first time, as I prefer caucasian women to asian women. I'm just worried that I might get stuck with someone unappealing to me.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask these questions. I looked through some stickied posts on the front page regarding the general "how to" for picking up SWs, but didn't see anything regarding massage parlors.

Thanks for any help in advance. Looking forward to getting into this hobby and becoming a contributing member.

HockeyGuy91
05-25-16, 00:23
A few weeks ago I tried out the Asian Art Spa, think that is the name, in Grosse Pointe Woods on Mack.

The good, the woman that gave me the massage is beautiful. Much better than most AMPs. She is also pleasant to talk to and was flirty.

The massage was nice and she would come close to touching, but wouldn't. I like sexy feet and told her this and she massaged my body with her feet, coming close to the fun spots, by not touching.

On the flip, again teasing. No touching. She said it was diy.

Since she was up on the table with her feet near my goods, I grabbed her feet and used them to take care of myself. Better than nothing at all. She watched and was flirty during, but never helped.

Another downer is that she had to leave the massage a few times to handle when customers came. Seems she was only English speaking person at the time working there.

I won't repeat.

Mmis90
05-25-16, 05:43
Ever seen her tits? I would like to.I haven; t seen them, but I did play with them OTC when she was giving HE.

ThrowAwayy
05-25-16, 06:55
My reasons are quite different. I'm filling a void caused by menopause. There's nothing else driving my activity. I don't need three different women ever week. If I remember my textbooks, your comments are called projection.Well my comments weren't written in 2nd person.

Marvel1
05-25-16, 08:17
A few weeks ago I tried out the Asian Art Spa, think that is the name, in Grosse Pointe Woods on Mack.

The good, the woman that gave me the massage is beautiful. Much better than most AMPs. She is also pleasant to talk to and was flirty.

The massage was nice and she would come close to touching, but wouldn't. I like sexy feet and told her this and she massaged my body with her feet, coming close to the fun spots, by not touching.

Since she was up on the table with her feet near my goods, I grabbed her feet and used them to take care of myself. Better than nothing at all. She watched and was flirty during, but never helped.

Another downer is that she had to leave the massage a few times to handle when customers came. Seems she was only English speaking person at the time working there.

I won't repeat.5 vistis, three with the same provider who recognized me, not even a hint. The special grand opening price is now gone so I opted for a half hour the last visit, no flip on the half hour, WTF? Asked for Tina twice now, she is by far the best one and was switched to someone else after getting in the room. I don't know her name but she is awful. Seems the room right to the left of the front desk, not the room in the very front of the building but the middle room is where the awful providers room is. Tina's room was the front room. There is an older lady (obviously older than the rest couldn't even guess on age), long black hair that roamed just enough to make it interesting but no HE that was pretty decent, her room is down the hall on the right. Seems to be legit by as always YMMV.

JustAGuy33
05-25-16, 11:38
I strongly wouldn't recommend it. You're already showing the signs of getting addicted. It will get worse. Many men here can attest to that. It will cost your pockets a lot and will f up your psychology. If you're a nervous person, in all honestly, see a therapist. You have an issue that FS with a random chink won't help. It won't address it but it might make you worse. You might have deep-rooted issues. Real Talk. Take it into account. This is a big change in your life.When I say anxiety it's more of the fact is when will I be giving a chance to go out. As I said been on dating sites I message females all the time never get a response. Go to the bar and get ingored. So pretty much I'm just fustred with the waiting. I still haven't made up my mind if I will go threw it.

Ropeshark07
05-25-16, 13:13
Hi everyone. I have been reading the boards here for a little bit and decided to register. I've never been to a massage parlor before and I was wondering how one typically goes about discussing services. I've seen several people mention something like "On the flip they offered. ". Does this mean you generally just get the massage, start face down, and once they turn you over onto your back you see where things go from there? Like if she is touching your genitals but not offering anything maybe that would be the time to mention something?

Also for people who are new to a certain parlor, is it common to just get a random girl assigned to you? Would it be weird if you noticed an attractive girl working and politely asked for her instead? I should also add that I am thinking about visiting Pressure Point in Southfield for my first time, as I prefer caucasian women to asian women. I'm just worried that I might get stuck with someone unappealing to me.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask these questions. I looked through some stickied posts on the front page regarding the general "how to" for picking up SWs, but didn't see anything regarding massage parlors.

Thanks for any help in advance. Looking forward to getting into this hobby and becoming a contributing member.YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary) but I do find that clear and polite signals help enormously. Stretch your legs wide. Ask to remove towel. Make quiet happy sounds when she goes near the good stuff. If needed, gently guide her hand to your stuff if she'll let you at the very end if you still haven't gotten anywhere. But go slow, be polite and not pushy. I don't grab at them partly because it seems rude and partly because it's not my thing.

WalSTreet
05-25-16, 16:16
Hey all. Any recommendation for an outcall to airport hotel tonight? Thanks!

OhmyGosh1
05-25-16, 22:04
Massage is good. Been there 4 times. No extras.

Zam1243
05-26-16, 04:19
That's Renee. Pretty decent. Extras will be minimal but you'll be "happy" with her.How much is the extra?

Streethunter
05-26-16, 08:01
Look up that.

What name does she go by? Sounds like she's a good option. I'd love to search the forums and read reviews but I honestly don't know what to search for and there's no name in the ad.

NorthOfThed
05-26-16, 10:16
Renee is my favorite. Definitely YMMV. She will do topless but you have to see her many times before she will. I'm sure I'm not the only one she does it for. She does have nice tits!

CoolOne2
05-26-16, 10:34
Sunday I stop by Massage SC in Westland for the four time, because of there. 50 door free that is nice I am wondering when all spa will change there fee to match them. Every time I leave there I am happy on Sunday if was a new experience there I tried the new table shower I didn't get her name she is small young cute Asia girl after table shower she started massage it was so so at one point she got up on top of me with her knees on my back and used her toes to massage my butt hole that was quit a experience, after that I'm sure you know I was standing tall at that point then she ask do you want more time I said No I guess she got mad then we when to the flip she when was in a big hurry I wasn't real happy about that but I got what I came for I guess it is all about trying to upsell you I will see how it gos next time.

Mmis90
05-26-16, 12:31
How much is the extra?No upsell. It was included in price. I just gave her 100.

ThrowAwayy
05-27-16, 16:34
Here are my comments on all of the following. Take them for what their worth:

1. Anna's girls in MH: http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-asian-massage-angie/14428141.

Hit or miss because they always change. They're a safe route to go in general if you don't want trouble.

2. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/85-sweetie-you-need-a-sexy-massage-3133747200/24507980.

Absolutely Not the girl in the pic. She's more like a fat unkept black chic. She's very bad at responding to texts and lied to me about how long she would take to arrive, wasting a lot of my time.

3. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/150hour-lingirieheels-full-body-treatment-w-busty-blonde-bombshell-let-me-rub-you-the-right-way/21361688.

On Stephenson near 14 Mile. She has very Nice hooters O. O. A smoker and is uglier in person than the pics, which aren't her. She also has an unattractive personality. She's either in & out of MI often or she's in & out of posting ads. Not bad if you can get over the personality. Had FS with her. It was a year and a half ago though.

4. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/just-arrived-young-andpetite-asian-doll-upscaleandunrush/22818046.

On Stephenson near 14 Mile. When I first started the hobby I fell for this trap. I saw a girl who looked NOTHING like the girl in the ad. She was horribly ugly and underwhelming and I couldn't bear to stay. LOL looking bad it's kind of funny.

5. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-young-asian-girl-nancy-248-497-6208/24829555.

By Oakland Mall. Used to go here often. Reviewed them a long time ago and they actually threatened to make my phone number public unless I took off the review. WTF. Now I have another number, so screw them. At this place, I've ranged from only HE's to full out BBFS, but I think I was the only person allowed to go that far with one of the girls, as she really had a thing for me.

6. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fiona-and-naomi-new-pics-posted/24274953.

I saw Naomi a long time ago when she was at 696 & Woodward. It was DIY. She was also trying to upcharge before I started. I wasn't having it and she tried to make me pay her for her time even though we didn't even start and she made me wait an extra 20 minutes in my car. I laughed in her face and walked out.

7. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openingnew-lakeside-spa/20129149.

A crappier version of Sophia Spa. They'll get the job done, but they're older, uglier, and not as fun.

8. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sophias-spa-asian-massage/18229195.

A great parlor. Gets the job well done. HE's offered if you're not an idiot and oftentimes a lot of OTC roaming and sometimes UTC roaming. Prettiest girls here that do the job IMO.

9. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sun-spa-young-and-beautiful-staff-sun-spa-young-and-beautiful-staffwaterford-misun-spa-new-youn/24953279.

Decent looking older ladies in my experience. Usually you can get up to FS from 180-220 out the door. They have a really updated place with a pretty nice table shower. Just take your wallet and keys with you. A long time ago I read priceless advice from another monger who puts them in a sandwich bag and takes them with him when he gets a table shower so they don't go through his belongings.

10. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-kinds-of-massages-come-relax-with-me-call-when-ready/23045366.

Kendall on M59 & M53: Dear. God. No. She's disgusting, smells, and when I saw her she had a huge red gash on her chest. WTF? And stop posting all the time, will you?!

11. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/kristy-the-brunette-babe-funfun-fun-my-pictures-are-100-accurate-no-disappointments/24932183.

SW corner of 11 & Mound. Suspicious to me. Kristy Just Might be LEO (someone can TOFFT, I won't). Or she's just a sonuva beya. She led me far and wasted my time for nothing.

12. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/its-all-about-u-let-us-show-uprivate-andupscaleerotic-and-sensual-liz-and-tasha-248-202-1169/11508657.

Not bad looking girls, a little bit overweight, but are very freaky and friendly and if you're good to them, they will show you a fun time. I had full access to everything with them. The brunette was gushing like a waterfall so that was really fun!

13. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hott-busty-blonde-enjoy-some-playtime-fun-with-me-available-early-friday-morning/13113149.

15 & Schoennher a long time ago. Alllll business over here. Shelly (I believe that is her name) does her thing and makes you leave. Done and Done. Not pleasant company either.

14. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/get-the-royal-treatment-blonde-fun-great-hands/20853641.

This person isn't legit whatsoever. She / He will lead you to a place that doesn't even have facilities for a massage. It's a thoroughly complete waste of time.

15. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-cool-new-design/24029769.

Grosse Pointe new massage place. I've noticed reviews have said you get nothing here. I will only say that I've gotten stuff here from one person and she even wants to come over my place for FS (or I would go to hers), but it's only because she's attracted to me. I'm sorry, but I won't say who it is, so don't waste your PM's on me asking unless you want me to block you.

16. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-_new-young-grils-massage-248-759-4197-rochester-hills-mi/19124940.

DIY. Overpriced. Okay looking ladies.

17. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-young-girls-_4-hands-asian-amazing-massage-248-817-2974-troy-mi/10680344.

In my experience, ugly ladies and it's DIY. I tried again when she said "next time I'll take care of you" and it was DIY again. Also overpriced and a waste of time.

18. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-new-new-new-pretty-chinese-therapists-best-location/24466654.

Pretty girls here and good price. Mostly DIY but some will make you happy and let you explore them. YMMV.

19. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-touch-relaxing-body-massage-hall-rd/10494532.

No extras. Just massage.

20. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/good-morningi-am-available-today-from-now-until-4pmnew-location-tierra-5865636390/24943030.

I saw her a while back and Tierra is just ok. Decent pricing, but No massage skills whatsoever. Don't go to her if you have a bad back LOL. Not really sure what she's got going on in her life. I suppose she thinks she can get into a relationship with someone by doing this or something.

21. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/complete-massage-for-men-100-half-an-hour-150-full-hour/22647884.

Nasty disgusting ugly overpriced Jewish woman in an Oak Park appt.

Enjoy!

Runningmonkey
05-27-16, 17:05
I've been a member (lurker) on this site for years but never posted as my hobbying has drastic ebs and flows. But I visited SC to day and felt compelled to share my experience because it t was different. Not good not bad but strange. Went in and was greeted by 2 very cute girls neither of which spoke much English. After getting across what I wanted I was lead to a room and told to undress and lie face down. I asked about the table shower and was told that it was at the end. A first for me but WTH why not. So after what I thought was a decent massage with no hints of extras I was lead to the shower room where every part of me was scrubbed from bead to toe except the one part I wanted scrubbe. I tried all the normal was to let her know I was looking for more attention but it didn't work. On the way out she waited by the door and asked for a tip. I politely declined and indicated why, and she looked surprised that some one would say no. I will not be back. FYI the rooms are not private as tbebwalls don't go to the ceiling but if all you want is a massage not a bad place.

OhmyGosh1
05-27-16, 17:10
Sunday I stop by Massage SC in Westland for the four time, because of there. 50 door free that is nice I am wondering when all spa will change there fee to match them. Every time I leave there I am happy on Sunday if was a new experience there I tried the new table shower I didn't get her name she is small young cute Asia girl after table shower she started massage it was so so at one point she got up on top of me with her knees on my back and used her toes to massage my butt hole that was quit a experience, after that I'm sure you know I was standing tall at that point then she ask do you want more time I said No I guess she got mad then we when to the flip she when was in a big hurry I wasn't real happy about that but I got what I came for I guess it is all about trying to upsell you I will see how it gos next time.There is nothing extra man. Do not waste your money. Unless you are looking for good massage.

SocialAveng313
05-27-16, 17:45

20. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/good-morningi-am-available-today-from-now-until-4pmnew-location-tierra-5865636390/24943030.

I saw her a while back and Tierra is just ok. Decent pricing, but No massage skills whatsoever. Don't go to her if you have a bad back LOL. Not really sure what she's got going on in her life. I suppose she thinks she can get into a relationship with someone by doing this or something.

21. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/complete-massage-for-men-100-half-an-hour-150-full-hour/22647884.

Enjoy!Seen #20 and yeah when the finale starts she jumps up on the table with her big rear end in your face. First time that happened to me. I got so paranoid about smelling something I shouldn't that I was holding my breath. Not to say there was something unpleasant to smell. Not my thing.

I will admit to seeing #21 too. Agree with Mike on all accounts. I asked her why she was doing this and she replied "I want to give back to the community. " Well alrighty then.

ThrowAwayy
05-27-16, 18:53
I will admit to seeing #21 too. Agree with Mike on all accounts. I asked her why she was doing this and she replied "I want to give back to the community. " Well alrighty then.My reaction when #21 said "God bless you" as I was walking out of her apt. ".

CoolOne2
05-27-16, 22:18
[Deleted by Admin]This site is a informational so you should use it for that I have been there more then once I go there for two reasons cheaper and the extra that are available If I wanted a good massage I would go to a legitimate massage place. As posted before when they first open I am sure they were on the up and up but now it's my kind of place and pretty sure a lot of other guys.

So don't waste your money if you want a good massage.

Dazhiba
05-28-16, 12:54
Wow, Mike, thanks for the great post. You have saved us so much time and effort you ought to be paid for it!

I was thinking of trying several of these when I get back there and I especially wanted to see Kendal but not now!

Thanks, stay safe and keep up the good work!

Daz

1. Anna's girls in MH: http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-asian-massage-angie/14428141.

Hit or miss because they always change. They're a safe route to go in general if you don't want trouble.

2. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/85-sweetie-you-need-a-sexy-massage-3133747200/24507980.

Absolutely Not the girl in the pic. She's more like a fat unkept black chic. She's very bad at responding to texts and lied to me about how long she would take to arrive, wasting a lot of my time.

3. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/150hour-lingirieheels-full-body-treatment-w-busty-blonde-bombshell-let-me-rub-you-the-right-way/21361688.

On Stephenson near 14 Mile. She has very Nice hooters O. O. A smoker and is uglier in person than the pics, which aren't her. She also has an unattractive personality. She's either in & out of MI often or she's in & out of posting ads. Not bad if you can get over the personality. Had FS with her. It was a year and a half ago though.

4. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/just-arrived-young-andpetite-asian-doll-upscaleandunrush/22818046.

On Stephenson near 14 Mile. When I first started the hobby I fell for this trap. I saw a girl who looked NOTHING like the girl in the ad. She was horribly ugly and underwhelming and I couldn't bear to stay. LOL looking bad it's kind of funny.

5. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-young-asian-girl-nancy-248-497-6208/24829555.

By Oakland Mall. Used to go here often. Reviewed them a long time ago and they actually threatened to make my phone number public unless I took off the review. WTF. Now I have another number, so screw them. At this place, I've ranged from only HE's to full out BBFS, but I think I was the only person allowed to go that far with one of the girls, as she really had a thing for me.

6. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fiona-and-naomi-new-pics-posted/24274953.

I saw Naomi a long time ago when she was at 696 & Woodward. It was DIY. She was also trying to upcharge before I started. I wasn't having it and she tried to make me pay her for her time even though we didn't even start and she made me wait an extra 20 minutes in my car. I laughed in her face and walked out.

A crappier version of Sophia Spa. They'll get the job done, but they're older, uglier, and not as fun.

A great parlor. Gets the job well done. HE's offered if you're not an idiot and oftentimes a lot of OTC roaming and sometimes UTC roaming. Prettiest girls here that do the job IMO.

9. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sun-spa-young-and-beautiful-staff-sun-spa-young-and-beautiful-staffwaterford-misun-spa-new-youn/24953279.

Decent looking older ladies in my experience. Usually you can get up to FS from 180-220 out the door. They have a really updated place with a pretty nice table shower. Just take your wallet and keys with you. A long time ago I read priceless advice from another monger who puts them in a sandwich bag and takes them with him when he gets a table shower so they don't go through his belongings.

10. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-kinds-of-massages-come-relax-with-me-call-when-ready/23045366.

Kendall on M59 & M53: Dear. God. No. She's disgusting, smells, and when I saw her she had a huge red gash on her chest. WTF? And stop posting all the time, will you?!

11. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/kristy-the-brunette-babe-funfun-fun-my-pictures-are-100-accurate-no-disappointments/24932183.

SW corner of 11 & Mound. Suspicious to me. Kristy Just Might be LEO (someone can TOFFT, I won't). Or she's just a sonuva beya. She led me far and wasted my time for nothing.

12. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/its-all-about-u-let-us-show-uprivate-andupscaleerotic-and-sensual-liz-and-tasha-248-202-1169/11508657.

Not bad looking girls, a little bit overweight, but are very freaky and friendly and if you're good to them, they will show you a fun time. I had full access to everything with them. The brunette was gushing like a waterfall so that was really fun!

13. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hott-busty-blonde-enjoy-some-playtime-fun-with-me-available-early-friday-morning/13113149.

15 & Schoennher a long time ago. Alllll business over here. Shelly (I believe that is her name) does her thing and makes you leave. Done and Done. Not pleasant company either.

14. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/get-the-royal-treatment-blonde-fun-great-hands/20853641.

This person isn't legit whatsoever. She / He will lead you to a place that doesn't even have facilities for a massage. It's a thoroughly complete waste of time.

15. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-cool-new-design/24029769.

Grosse Pointe new massage place. I've noticed reviews have said you get nothing here. I will only say that I've gotten stuff here from one person and she even wants to come over my place for FS (or I would go to hers), but it's only because she's attracted to me. I'm sorry, but I won't say who it is, so don't waste your PM's on me asking unless you want me to block you.

16. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-_new-young-grils-massage-248-759-4197-rochester-hills-mi/19124940.

17. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-young-girls-_4-hands-asian-amazing-massage-248-817-2974-troy-mi/10680344.

In my experience, ugly ladies and it's DIY. I tried again when she said "next time I'll take care of you" and it was DIY again. Also overpriced and a waste of time.

18. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-new-new-new-pretty-chinese-therapists-best-location/24466654.

Pretty girls here and good price. Mostly DIY but some will make you happy and let you explore them. YMMV.

19. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-touch-relaxing-body-massage-hall-rd/10494532.

No extras. Just massage.

Enjoy!.

Agnt007
05-28-16, 14:24

hour-150-full-hour/22647884[/URL].

Nasty disgusting ugly overpriced Jewish woman in an Oak Park appt...

...Enjoy!WOW that is something all of us could use to identify the places of enjoyment and stay away from the unacceptable parlors. The only problem is it is all east side locations. Why don't you cover the west side parlors. Maybe we could have a bunch of guys chip in to cover your expenses haha.

NoOne9
05-28-16, 18:21
I was wondering if you guys have less luck of a happy departure when getting to a parlor in the first couple hours they are open. I am 0-for-2 on pre-noon visits and nearly batting 1. 000 afternoons and evenings.

Zam1243
05-29-16, 09:56
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magic-hands-therapist-professional-massage-today-make-appointment-734-812-1413/24651575

Have anyone been here before? It seem legit.

VcyClonn
05-29-16, 16:55

Enjoy!Those are some nice set of short and handy reviews. Well done, Mike! Keep going and be safe! Cheers.

ILoveUtr
05-29-16, 19:39
Here are my comments on all of the following.

Enjoy!Very good job, Mike.

Your effort in putting this together is really appreciated. Thank you.

Cmm123
05-31-16, 15:33
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magic-hands-therapist-professional-massage-today-make-appointment-734-812-1413/24651575

Have anyone been here before? It seem legit.I called to schedule an appointment and Coco was available about 2 weeks ago. This is in a office complex with other businesses down the same hallway. You could be in a visible area, but no one was in the hall the day of my appointment. I would say Coco is in her late thirties, average looking Koren or Chinese, not sure. I choose an hour massage and quickly she started teasing me with very close brushes around the goods. I made it known that I liked that and she continued to do that throughout the massage. It was a good massage and on the flip I tried some OTC, she was ok with butt play, but that was it. After all the teasing, she seemed like she was not going to finish me off with a HE, but I directed her and she eventually did with a nice clean up. Tip was. 3 and massage. 7. Don't think there are any extras available. If someone does get more services, let us know.

OhmyGosh1
05-31-16, 19:41
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-sweet-best-asian-massagerelax-in-our-hands734-709-8965/16508137

Posting adv. In body rub and massage with some pictures, but massage is not good, and no extras.

Do not waste your money.

ThrowAwayy
06-01-16, 00:22
These are as a result of my personal experiences:

1. Ana from Ferndale. The one whom I recently referred to as a cougar.

I know Ana reads this. I saw her twice. She look annoyed when I made suggestions. I don't want to see someone who looks annoyed, especially after I took good care of her twice. I have to keep doing that in order to get taken care of by her? How long till the top comes off? It's just not worth it. Sorry. Ana is sweet and gives an amazing legit massage. I really enjoyed it. But I'm just annoyed that I have to become a regular when I clearly showed commitment early in my attitude. It's not worth investing that much. 75 hr for Ana.

2. Majick on John R/10 Mile.

I tried 4 or 5 times and each time there was bs excuses. I even got her a gift and she wouldn't make it work. Truly. Lorri is a self-serving beya like the rest of these girls but she doesn't care because she has bazookas and know she can get away with it. Glad I didn't waste my money on Lorri.

3. Rain "Audrey".

She talks oh so freaking much. She'll get the job done. And you'll have a degree in her life experiences, especially her sexcapades. Just a weirdo. You get what you go in for I guess.

PEACE.

Streethunter
06-02-16, 08:41
Anyone else have any luck here and with who. I always was led to believe it was legit.

No extras. Just massage.

Enjoy!

King Python
06-02-16, 12:46
Had the exact same experience minus the foot action. On the way out was asked if I wanted to tip for the service.

I said no extra service was involved so why would I tip, 60 is more than fair for a straight up legit massage. Great massage,

But there are tons of places to get that quality and a smile as I leave. Take care out there.

I won't repeat.

King Python
06-02-16, 16:31
Had the exact same experience minus the foot action. On the way out was asked if I wanted to tip for the service.

I said no extra service was involved so why would I tip, 60 is more than fair for a straight up legit massage. Great massage,

But there are tons of places to get that quality and a smile as I leave. Take care out there.Here is link:

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/5614130472.html

Too bad, as it is girl in pic.

Averily
06-03-16, 16:12
Anyone else have any luck here and with who. I always was led to believe it was legit.Same experience for me on 18.

I have to disagree on 14. She's been reviewed before. Office setting. Hot girl. Not a super sexy time but happiness ensues. Easy online appointments. I liked her.

DannyGoh1992
06-04-16, 00:10
Hi guys, new to this forum and hobby! Finally with the help of some research and recommendations by helpful members of this forum, I had a wonderful dream at M1 last week. Called to make sure they were still open and got an appointment from the MMS. When I reached there, was greeted by her and mistook for a Japanese (I am an asian). Arranged for Yellow and was welcomed in the room with a warm hug and friendly smile. We went straight to the TS and it was great. She cleaned every part of my body and teased me a bit. Got back in the room and asked for a light massage. The massage soon turned flirty and she began with a CBJ and then finally a CFS. The session lasted rather long and there was no rush at all. Yellow was able to tell that I was rather nervous since it was my first time there and she was very friendly and accomodating throughout the whole exp. Will definitely repeat with yellow.

Just a question for other experienced members. Does anyone have any recommendations for younger AMP or other providers in the area. Also, did some research on the Chinese full body massage at Westland but could not figure out whether that place offers FS. Please feel free to pm me your advice on these questions.

Runningmonkey
06-04-16, 07:55
Hi guys, new to this forum and hobby! Finally with the help of some research and recommendations by helpful members of this forum, I had a wonderful dream at M1 last week. Called to make sure they were still open and got an appointment from the MMS. When I reached there, was greeted by her and mistook for a Japanese (I am an asian). Arranged for Yellow and was welcomed in the room with a warm hug and friendly smile. We went straight to the TS and it was great. She cleaned every part of my body and teased me a bit. Got back in the room and asked for a light massage. The massage soon turned flirty and she began with a CBJ and then finally a CFS. The session lasted rather long and there was no rush at all. Yellow was able to tell that I was rather nervous since it was my first time there and she was very friendly and accomodating throughout the whole exp. Will definitely repeat with yellow.

Just a question for other experienced members. Does anyone have any recommendations for younger AMP or other providers in the area. Also, did some research on the Chinese full body massage at Westland but could not figure out whether that place offers FS. Please feel free to pm me your advice on these questions.The newer Massage SC in Westland has younger providers but although others seem to have had some luck I have not. The other one around the corner does offer FS. As always YMMV. Good luck.

Member #5424
06-05-16, 17:41
This place is starting to become my go to spot. Stopped by today was met with mama who's very friendly and nice. Told her upfront if I don't like girl then I'm leaving, she said don't worry you will like. In comes Michelle seems like a new girl, she's from New York and Korean she says. Young, decent face, nice body, friendly, can definitely try once. 60/ hh $ FS.

OhmyGosh1
06-06-16, 17:56
The newer Massage SC in Westland has younger providers but although others seem to have had some luck I have not. The other one around the corner does offer FS. As always YMMV. Good luck.Nope no luck in SC WESTLAND.

CoolOne2
06-07-16, 09:05
Nope no luck in SC WESTLAND.I like to go on Sunday maybe it's the day I pick, but always leave very very happy and cheap at SC.

JustAGuy33
06-07-16, 12:02
So a few weeks ago I asked a question about just paying for FS for my first time (meaning no more v card). Well over the memorial day weeked I went to Silver. I asked for Ruby who have sceen twice before. She awayls give a nice massage BTW and let me have FS with her yes CBJ and cfs. I would say I would repeat at some point. 80 for the hour $ for the FS.

JustAGuy33
06-07-16, 12:14
I like to go on Sunday maybe it's the day I pick, but always leave very very happy and cheap at SC.Question what's the name of the place and what road is it on? I looked and didn't see the name or the road it sits on.

CoolOne2
06-07-16, 14:11
Question what's the name of the place and what road is it on? I looked and didn't see the name or the road it sits on.Massage SC Westland.

CENTRAL CITY PARKWAY off of Wayne rd in Westland.

Enjoy.

Be Safe.

SuperJason2
06-07-16, 14:27
Question what's the name of the place and what road is it on? I looked and didn't see the name or the road it sits on.SC is the name. Check Detroit backpage massage, you will find it easily.

CoolOne2, can you share the sp information, perhaps PM me? Thanks.

Brian 59
06-07-16, 15:38
Hey gentleman,

Been out of the game for a while. In the past I always enjoyed the AMPs spent probably more than I should have at M1 in the day since they were only a mile from my house. But back to the subject at hand. I now live in northern Oakland Co. I have always enjoyed AMPs more than back page just easier. The Sun Spa in Waterford is not all that far from me. Does anyone have any information on this place, good, bad, indifferent. Be happy to share my results if / when I take a dip back in the water. A PM is fine.

Thank you in advance.

Play safe.

LonelyGuy1
06-08-16, 00:59
So a few weeks ago I asked a question about just paying for FS for my first time (meaning no more v card). Well over the memorial day weeked I went to Silver. I asked for Ruby who have sceen twice before. She awayls give a nice massage BTW and let me have FS with her yes CBJ and cfs. I would say I would repeat at some point. 80 for the hour $ for the FS.Good to hear this. When I am in town I stay across the street. I will have to partake next time I am there.

JustAGuy33
06-08-16, 11:27
Good to hear this. When I am in town I stay across the street. I will have to partake next time I am there.With no luck meeting women at the bar or online and dealing with anxiety feeling like I'm not wanted so I figured why not. I might as well have some good clean fun for once. When I get the chance I might see Michelle as someone else posted about.

Rdanon
06-08-16, 15:24
Not in area often enough to know who is legit around here. Would appreciate advice (pms fine) on good locations to visit or good outcall ladies. Not looking for FS, just a HE.

JakeMioff
06-08-16, 20:21
On East side of Hayes around 19 Mile rd. I finally had a chance to go here and TOFTT. I went in and she was maybe early 40's but in shape with tone arms. She had on tight tank top and tight black pants. She had a above average pretty face but was very polite and friendly. Payment was upfront 60 for HH or 80 Hr which I got. They have a stand up shower I used after paying. The shower was in a private room and I could lock the door. Nice and clean but shower door wouldn't stay shut. I came back to the room and laid down naked she put a small sheet over my bum. So she did a really good massage without oil, including my crack and taint which were squeeky clean. I got a "soft touch" massage at the end while I was still face down. Then I flip over and she asked me if oil was okay. I said yes but I guess not quiet enough she put her finger over her mouth to tell me keep quiet. She oils up her hands and starts on the HE with both hands, nice firm grip on her. She didn't mind my OTC on her front and rear. Clean up included with hot wash cloth. Tipped her $. 4 and got a cum back soon smile goodbye. I may go again. This was a Thursday afternoon around 4:30. I think she said they close at 9.

DannyGoh1992
06-08-16, 23:46
Decided to take the plunge and go for Massage SC Westland. Entered the spa and was greeted by two korean ladies probably in their 40's. Asked for an hr session and the massage began right away. The massage was strictly legit and no teasing or whatsoever. There are actually notices in the rooms that explicitly says that "no revealing of genitals are allowed. No masturbation or sexual intercourse during the session etc. " so I guess that makes it clear then? I will probably not try this place out again just to find out if extras are provided.

Feeling disappointed, I decided to take a quick peak at the Chinese Massage place just round the corner. Waited outside for awhile to check the surrounding because there were lots of cars parked outside the small mall. When I went in, I was greeted by yoyo who looked to be in her 20's. Was led into the room and asked who were available. She joked with me and asked if I do not want her. I replied that it would be great if it was her doing the massage. Paid 0. 7 upfront and started the massage. She asked if I was Chinese but I told her I was from southeast asia. There were lots of teasing and the session ended with a HJ on the flip. Wasnt offered other options, but could be that I was new to them. Gave her another 0. 4 before leaving to leave a good impression because I am pretty sure I will be back. Does any senior mongers have any advice for me so that I may get a FS instead of just a HJ next time? I am still new to this hobby and would appreciate if anyone could give me advice on how to approach my provider for a FS. Thanks in advance and stay safe!

Throtbngr
06-10-16, 12:24
If you are referring to Tomii based on my experience NOTHING is available other than a good massage. I see lately they have been posting in the body rub section probably to get business as they are known as legit and it appears to be working. I pass there on my way to and from work and the lot almost always has a few cars as opposed to before where I would see 1 or 2. Here are links to the Livonia location as well as Canton.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-asian-massage-734-239-4733/23609159

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chinese-massagelets-satisfy-your-needsthats-what-we-do-7342394733/24445382

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-young-pretty-sweet-girls-chinese-spa-7347098965/24359457

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-sweet-best-asian-massagerelax-in-our-hands734-709-8965/16508137

Posting adv. In body rub and massage with some pictures, but massage is not good, and no extras.

Do not waste your money.I posted on this not long ago.

Russant
06-10-16, 12:47
Not in area often enough to know who is legit around here. Would appreciate advice (pms fine) on good locations to visit or good outcall ladies. Not looking for FS, just a HE.I usaully go to m1 or magic health (healing? M1 is on 6 mile and telegraph and magic is on 8 mile and Lasher I think. Check Rubmaps there's a bunch more.

LeftHand44
06-10-16, 16:12
I usaully go to m1 or magic health (healing? M1 is on 6 mile and telegraph and magic is on 8 mile and Lasher I think. Check Rubmaps there's a bunch more.ACU on telegraph and 7 mile always provides and great massage with a HJ. You can get table showers at m1 and magic.

PshBall
06-10-16, 16:44
So. A guy just answered the phone. Anyone know why?

Pickle252
06-10-16, 18:42
I usaully go to m1 or magic health (healing? M1 is on 6 mile and telegraph and magic is on 8 mile and Lasher I think. Check Rubmaps there's a bunch more.M1 is def. Not 6 and tele. It is at 96 and tele east side of telegraph north of 96.

SewerStan
06-10-16, 19:23
Hey gentleman,

Been out of the game for a while. In the past I always enjoyed the AMPs spent probably more than I should have at M1 in the day since they were only a mile from my house. But back to the subject at hand. I now live in northern Oakland Co. I have always enjoyed AMPs more than back page just easier. The Sun Spa in Waterford is not all that far from me. Does anyone have any information on this place, good, bad, indifferent. Be happy to share my results if / when I take a dip back in the water. A PM is fine.

Thank you in advanc
Play safe.Older providers there but still very sexy. Everything available $180 total.

Magoosh007
06-11-16, 03:42
I saw Alexis the other day for the 45 minute "Intense Butt and Leg Massage". I thought she was cute, friendly, decent massage. It was un-drapped and she bumped into my boys every now and then which is a turn on for me. I'm all about the tease. Don't think there's anything on the menu but then again I didn't explicitly ask because she complained earlier about guys asking for more than a massage.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/3500-special-the-ultimate-butt-and-leg-massage/18747951

Toledo Guy
06-11-16, 14:19
I haven't seen anyone talk about body slides at M1. Several years ago I got one and was curious if available with current SPs. Thinking about making the trip up and looking for any info beforehand.

Hotcarl76
06-11-16, 20:00
I assume she was of Asian descent? I am not familiar with this spa. I think everyone just assumed it was 100% legit. Nice report.

On East side of Hayes around 19 Mile rd. I finally had a chance to go here and TOFTT. I went in and she was maybe early 40's but in shape with tone arms. She had on tight tank top and tight black pants. She had a above average pretty face but was very polite and friendly. Payment was upfront 60 for HH or 80 Hr which I got. They have a stand up shower I used after paying. The shower was in a private room and I could lock the door. Nice and clean but shower door wouldn't stay shut. I came back to the room and laid down naked she put a small sheet over my bum. So she did a really good massage without oil, including my crack and taint which were squeeky clean. I got a "soft touch" massage at the end while I was still face down. Then I flip over and she asked me if oil was okay. I said yes but I guess not quiet enough she put her finger over her mouth to tell me keep quiet. She oils up her hands and starts on the HE with both hands, nice firm grip on her. She didn't mind my OTC on her front and rear. Clean up included with hot wash cloth. Tipped her $. 4 and got a cum back soon smile goodbye. I may go again. This was a Thursday afternoon around 4:30. I think she said they close at 9.

JohnS1963
06-12-16, 16:12
I have see several providers, but this is my first time writing a review. I set up a 10 am appointment to see Faith this past Saturday. Using oil she massaged my backside, then had me flip over after what only seemed 10 minutes. She was topless. She oiled my chest and I asked "do I get an hour" and she said "no". The massage and HJ were enjoyable. I just wished I got more time. I left feeling worse than when I entered. I might repeat, but only if I get more time. I am still disappointed and can't stop thinking about the Ben Franklin I wasted.

Robertin75
06-12-16, 21:49
Went to see this:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-late-orchard-lakegot-that-majick-touch-248-971-5422/18973488

What a waste of time and money! Really, avoid at all costs!!

- Crappy massage.

- She uses the cheapest oil that be can safely be used in humans. I showered and still feel my skin oily.

- Every 2 minutes she refills with as much oil as her hands can handle.

- She checks her phone every 5 minutes.

- On the flip side if you look at her or at any of her body part (hands, feet, boobs, or whatever) she will tell you close your eyes because you are annoying me, go figure!

- Crappy place with no air conditioning at temps of 80+ degrees.

Hope this helps to someone who is thinking in seeing her.

Lazarus II
06-12-16, 23:59
I have see several providers, but this is my first time writing a review. I set up a 10 am appointment to see Faith this past Saturday. Using oil she massaged my backside, then had me flip over after what only seemed 10 minutes. She was topless. She oiled my chest and I asked "do I get an hour" and she said "no". The massage and HJ were enjoyable. I just wished I got more time. I left feeling worse than when I entered. I might repeat, but only if I get more time. I am still disappointed and can't stop thinking about the Ben Franklin I wasted.I thought her ads specified her rate as $140 for what you want. Sounds like you paid a 30 minute rate and there was a miscomunication.

Next time, get a Nuru session. She will not only be topless, but bottomless too. Usually the rest of us just slip it in. Don't cum in her, makes her cranky. Oh wait, that was someone else's dream. My bad.

What did you think of her body? Who else have you seen that's a better value? Serious.

Toledo Guy
06-13-16, 08:24
I haven't seen anyone talk about body slides at M1. Several years ago I got one and was curious if available with current SPs. Thinking about making the trip up and looking for any info beforehand.I made the trip Sunday late afternoon to find out for myself. The bottom line is mamasan wants 200 and holds firm. I was stubborn and didn't want to pay that but I should have. The girl I got would have been worth it. She said her name was Angie. She is a young spinner with an infectious smile and playful attitude. She probably is in her 20's no more than 5' tall and 100 lbs if that. She has a nice enhanced C rack. She must do kegel exercises as she is not only tight but can hold you tight. I wanted to take her home and have her all to my self, but having a smile all the way home and thought I should share.

TG.

Mmis90
06-13-16, 09:24
I thought her ads specified her rate as $140 for what you want. Sounds like you paid a 30 minute rate and there was a miscomunication.

Next time, get a Nuru session. She will not only be topless, but bottomless too. Usually the rest of us just slip it in. Don't cum in her, makes her cranky. Oh wait, that was someone else's dream. My bad.

What did you think of her body? Who else have you seen that's a better value? Serious.For being so much YMMV, it's not worth it. Remember, this is what she looks like under the make up. Ill stick to my regulars.

[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

It also had her full name

A2

Rogmaes
06-13-16, 11:03
So. A guy just answered the phone. Anyone know why?I was told she was out of town.

DboyKinky
06-13-16, 11:08
Went to see this:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-late-orchard-lakegot-that-majick-touch-248-971-5422/18973488

What a waste of time and money! Really, avoid at all costs!!

- Crappy massage.

- She uses the cheapest oil that be can safely be used in humans. I showered and still feel my skin oily.

- Every 2 minutes she refills with as much oil as her hands can handle.

- She checks her phone every 5 minutes.

- On the flip side if you look at her or at any of her body part (hands, feet, boobs, or whatever) she will tell you close your eyes because you are annoying me, go figure!

- Crappy place with no air conditioning at temps of 80+ degrees.

Hope this helps to someone who is thinking in seeing her.I saw her once years ago. Once was enough. Terrible massage. And no action at all. Terrible massage. I totally agree. Don't waste your money.

JakeMioff
06-13-16, 13:04
I assume she was of Asian descent? I am not familiar with this spa. I think everyone just assumed it was 100% legit. Nice report.Yep, Asian but I didn't ask which flavor.

Bonzo206
06-13-16, 15:57
Long time lurker here guys. Any recent experiences at Serendipity? Had a pretty good session with Karen back in Jan / Feb timeframe (no FS but a spirited HJ, which is all I'm looking for) but ever since their mysterious closure / reopening it seems like things have really gone down hill. Wonder if LE has them spooked? Thanks.Bumping this one, been real quiet on this place lately. Any info? Thanks,

BigCass
06-13-16, 16:08
Agreed. Out of town.

So. A guy just answered the phone. Anyone know why?

ContinentalMan
06-13-16, 21:11
I made the trip Sunday late afternoon to find out for myself. The bottom line is mamasan wants 200 and holds firm. I was stubborn and didn't want to pay that but I should have. The girl I got would have been worth it. She said her name was Angie. She is a young spinner with an infectious smile and playful attitude. She probably is in her 20's no more than 5' tall and 100 lbs if that. She has a nice enhanced C rack. She must do kegel exercises as she is not only tight but can hold you tight. I wanted to take her home and have her all to my self, but having a smile all the way home and thought I should share.

TG.Hate to burst your bubble but Sunday was her last day. She is actually 46 and going back to Korea tomorrow. Very bummed because I was hooked.

QuestForFun
06-13-16, 21:14
Hate to burst your bubble but Sunday was her last day. She is actually 46 and going back to Korea tomorrow. Very bummed because I was hooked.That's terrible! !! I haven't been to M1 for about 15 months because of lack of ne talent. Never new there was anything new there. Crap.

ContinentalMan
06-13-16, 21:22
That's terrible! !! I haven't been to M1 for about 15 months because of lack of ne talent. Never new there was anything new there. Crap.Toledo guy was right. Tightest box ever and she can hold on tight.

RandomGuy78
06-13-16, 21:27
Anyone seen her recently? Been wanting to go back and see her but was wondering if anything has changed about her.

Any info is good. Planning on seeing her next week will try a little negotiating to see if there's anything more than a massage available. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

SewerStan
06-13-16, 21:43
Agreed. Out of town.Anna's son sometimes answers the phones.

Brkeng
06-14-16, 09:37
Bumping this one, been real quiet on this place lately. Any info? Thanks,They are still advertising on BP. I was spooked after the mysterious closing too. Anyone been there recently and was it worth it?

Lardav1969
06-14-16, 13:50
So a few weeks ago I asked a question about just paying for FS for my first time (meaning no more v card). Well over the memorial day weeked I went to Silver. I asked for Ruby who have sceen twice before. She awayls give a nice massage BTW and let me have FS with her yes CBJ and cfs. I would say I would repeat at some point. 80 for the hour $ for the FS.Is that total or did you add a tip to the $? I know they have changed last year when I went there the sp wanted $$ for fd. I told her too much and just got massage.

JustAGuy33
06-14-16, 15:19
Is that total or did you add a tip to the $? I know they have changed last year when I went there the sp wanted $$ for fd. I told her too much and just got massage.Total of 180 80 for the hour. 100 for FS she said 140 but I told only had 100.

JohnS1963
06-14-16, 16:26
I thought her ads specified her rate as $140 for what you want. Sounds like you paid a 30 minute rate and there was a miscomunication.

What did you think of her body? Who else have you seen that's a better value? Serious.Of all the providers I've seen, Faith by far has the nicest body I've seen. I forgot to mention in my review that she rubbed her breasts all over my chest. That was quite enjoyable! I will try her again and get a Nuru session. Thanks Lazarus.

PussyFactory
06-14-16, 16:39
Bumping this one, been real quiet on this place lately. Any info? Thanks,Serendipity. I stopped in about 2 weeks ago. Coco greeted me and brought me to the room. Like another guy said, the walls don't go all the way up so you can hear what goes on next door. Not a big deal. I went for an hour at $70. The massage was good with instant attention to the boys and all parts of that region. When I flipped she went into tough-ass Asian chick mode ready to negotiate like Donald Trump. I stuck to $20 for HJ and she eventually gave in but said next time $50. The HJ did the job but no way would I drop $120 for a massage and an HJ. So there will be no next time.

DizKnutz
06-15-16, 03:57

What did you think of her body? Who else have you seen that's a better value? Serious.Does she do BBBJ?

PangeMiscinta
06-15-16, 05:18

What did you think of her body? Who else have you seen that's a better value? Serious.What's the total damage? If you don't mind.

Mmis90
06-15-16, 06:33
Does she do BBBJ?No. $$ for a half assed "nuru" massage and jackhammer HJ. Ripoff.

Biga76
06-15-16, 11:07
Does the sun spa in waterford provide a 2 fer for $$ like M1? Contruction is so bad for me to get to M1 I'm wondering if I can get similar customer service at sun?

MichOutdoors
06-15-16, 14:05
Does the sun spa in waterford provide a 2 fer for $$ like M1? Contruction is so bad for me to get to M1 I'm wondering if I can get similar customer service at sun?I would try down the street at Brownstone Spa. Younger prettier masseuses.

I Toftt
06-15-16, 18:53
Does the sun spa in waterford provide a 2 fer for $$ like M1? Contruction is so bad for me to get to M1 I'm wondering if I can get similar customer service at sun?How does the 2 girl at m1 work? FS with both? Msog? Do the girls interact or take good direction. ? Pm me if you prefer I wuld love some details, I've always wanted to but never squeezed the trigger.

QuestForFun
06-15-16, 18:59
How does the 2 girl at m1 work? FS with both? Msog? Do the girls interact or take good direction. ? Pm me if you prefer I wuld love some details, I've always wanted to but never squeezed the trigger.They focus on you. No interactions really each other.

SewerStan
06-15-16, 19:37
I would try down the street at Brownstone Spa. Younger prettier masseuses.It seems to be the same owner as Sun Spa. Same prices?

I Toftt
06-15-16, 19:58
They focus on you. No interactions really each other.Is it worth the extra $ did you have FS with both. BJ from both? Do they take direction. Like lick my balls whil the other rides me etc do this do that. Some details would be great.

MotorCity77
06-15-16, 22:22
Serendipity. I stopped in about 2 weeks ago. Coco greeted me and brought me to the room. Like another guy said, the walls don't go all the way up so you can hear what goes on next door. Not a big deal. I went for an hour at $70. The massage was good with instant attention to the boys and all parts of that region. When I flipped she went into tough-ass Asian chick mode ready to negotiate like Donald Trump. I stuck to $20 for HJ and she eventually gave in but said next time $50. The HJ did the job but no way would I drop $120 for a massage and an HJ. So there will be no next time.It's been just about a year since I left the greater Detroit area and moved over to Chicago. These sound like Chicago AMP prices. I can speak for northern burbs of CHI town which usually charge $80 for one hour and tip starting at $40 for HE. I certainly hope this isn't becoming the norm back there too. I'm looking forward to my visit later this summer and was looking forward to spending less $!

Spaguy45
06-15-16, 22:56
I would try down the street at Brownstone Spa. Younger prettier masseuses.Anyone know if Brownstone is any good. No reviews on here and there are Yelp reviews that are either glowing or else they really pan the place. From the sound of the Yelp reviews, sounds like it's exclusively legit. Anyone here have any experience with it? Thanks.

LexxxLuthor
06-16-16, 03:07
Rolled up Sunday evening (they have a back entrance which I love) 80 for an hour includes TS (60 for half) mamasan was cool asked me if I been there before, lied and said yes. Nothing worth mentioning on the TS pretty standard. Got to say the place was clean bathrooms and overall fresh towels clean rooms (idk why but when I see a place with raggedy towels I get worried) . Massage was above average really gave me a good rubdown with twisting and stretching. Then on flip asked what I wanted oh I forgot to tell you about the chick. So she was decent looking name was michelle bigger than average bewbs for an azn chick about a 6-7 face super flat old fashioned white girl butt. Only thing wrong with her was that her breath was a little harsh (good thing she didn't talk much amirite) funny thing was she asked me if I wanted mouthwash during the TS and I was like nah but thinking could you please use some xD idk how well that would of sat with her though anyways. Back to the flip I tell her I want a Russian ending since she had some nice ta tas, lotioned me up then herself she laid down I got on top and she said not the face I was like sure no promises though so I finish tipped her 60 (we didn't discuss price beforehand) asked her was it ok she said yes but 80 next time she then told me 60 for HJ 80 for anything special and 100 for FS all in all good experience.

LexxxLuthor
06-16-16, 03:16
Couple years ago, it was ok just not good enough to repeat. Please stunk of 420 really bad.Can you give some details from the experience?

Lazarus II
06-16-16, 08:36
Of all the providers I've seen, Faith by far has the nicest body I've seen. I forgot to mention in my review that she rubbed her breasts all over my chest. That was quite enjoyable! I will try her again and get a Nuru session. Thanks Lazarus.When I make an observation, point out a detail in an Ad, or reference another member's dream, it doesn't mean I'm recommending her or that I have seen her for a "worldly" session.

By reputation, Faith is moody. By her Ads, she is too high priced.

Averily
06-16-16, 21:21
I scoped out serendipity last week just to see what the girls looked like. Inside they were nice but didn't stand out so I left. Outside is where I met Karen. Hot. Engaging and nice. I told her I would be back the next day and asked if I could see her. I went back but she wasn't there and I've been thinking of her ever since.

Well bad news: I called today and asked if she was working. "Karen" doesn't work here any more.

If anyone has any knowledge of where she went, I would be interested.

Mikeee333
06-16-16, 21:27
Guys anyone knows or had a dream of CICI?

I searched here but all I got is Cici at Accu.

Her is her link.

http://spazilla.com.detroit.listcrawler.com/post/15934735/

Feel free to pm me.

Thanks in advance.

SocialAveng313
06-17-16, 00:21

Her is her link.

Feel free to pm me.

Thanks in advance.Saw her a while ago. Real cute and really cool apartment. I think she wears a wig to help disguise herself. The event itself was nothing to write home about. Used only lotion but is okay if you bring your own oil. What I find funny is that she, like many others, will glide her fingers on your back and ask if the pressure is ok. You're barely touching me! She is clear that the only fun will be brought to you by her hands, which was pretty good. My friend Ben would say that it's not worth the so-called hour. But I think if I would have drawn attention to the time she would have slowed her pace down.

Lazarus II
06-17-16, 10:25
What's the total damage? If you don't mind.Faith's rates are in her Ads and your question had her rate of $140 just above in the quoted section. What to tip is your call.

Throtbngr
06-17-16, 10:45
It's been just about a year since I left the greater Detroit area and moved over to Chicago. These sound like Chicago AMP prices. I can speak for northern burbs of CHI town which usually charge $80 for one hour and tip starting at $40 for HE. I certainly hope this isn't becoming the norm back there too. I'm looking forward to my visit later this summer and was looking forward to spending less $!I noticed and mentioned it several years ago. I used to tip $20 for HJ $30-$35 if it was great but everyone drove prices up by tipping $40 so that is now the norm and minimal accepted rate for HJ most will push for more than that. There are a rare few that will take less than $40 but not many.

BigCass
06-17-16, 11:08
I wouldn't recommend either. But I like an actual massage to go with my experience.

Her is her link.

Feel free to pm me.

Thanks in advance.

Dqwe3133
06-18-16, 00:07
Does anyone know any places / people that give actual good massages at late night around 1 am? How much?

Loaffer13
06-18-16, 09:32
Wonder has anyone seen leah (suzie) from magic around I know she was at silver for a short stint, but can't find her. Thanks guys.

QuestForFun
06-18-16, 10:08
Is it worth the extra $ did you have FS with both. BJ from both? Do they take direction. Like lick my balls whil the other rides me etc do this do that. Some details would be great.Yes to everything. . But I'm getting older and I think the extra $ would have been put to better use elsewhere.

Hotcarl76
06-18-16, 13:35
Rolled up Sunday evening (they have a back entrance which I love) 80 for an hour includes TS (60 for half) mamasan was cool asked me if I been there before, lied and said yes. Nothing worth mentioning on the TS pretty standard. Got to say the place was clean bathrooms and overall fresh towels clean rooms (idk why but when I see a place with raggedy towels I get worried) . Massage was above average really gave me a good rubdown with twisting and stretching. Then on flip asked what I wanted oh I forgot to tell you about the chick. So she was decent looking name was michelle bigger than average bewbs for an azn chick about a 6-7 face super flat old fashioned white girl butt. Only thing wrong with her was that her breath was a little harsh (good thing she didn't talk much amirite) funny thing was she asked me if I wanted mouthwash during the TS and I was like nah but thinking could you please use some xD idk how well that would of sat with her though anyways. Back to the flip I tell her I want a Russian ending since she had some nice ta tas, lotioned me up then herself she laid down I got on top and she said not the face I was like sure no promises though so I finish tipped her 60 (we didn't discuss price beforehand) asked her was it ok she said yes but 80 next time she then told me 60 for HJ 80 for anything special and 100 for FS all in all good experience.Nice report. Stray away from ruby. Late 20's / early 30's b cup biotch. Gave me shit afterwards when I handed her $ for FS. Annoyed that I had her change positions every 2 minutes.

Everything uninspired. Told me the ts was broken so I used the regular shower by myself.

Tall chick choi with the raspy voice is ok to back to.

I love the hostess chick who often performs the ts, got a massage from her then talked her into daty until she had to tag out for ruby, the first time I met ruby- which was ok but not enough for me to boycott her. The second time with ruby made determine that the boycott needed to go in effect.

Streetworthy
06-18-16, 17:36
Dort hwy and hemphill (I believe. They advertise on BP. Used to go there back in the day. Not sure exactly what the scoop is there now a days but will assume it's the same since they've been there forever.

Does anyone know any places / people that give actual good massages at late night around 1 am? How much?.

Questar999
06-18-16, 22:44
I also have had the same problem with Ruby. I hope she leaves soon.

Nice report. Stray away from ruby. Late 20's / early 30's b cup biotch. Gave me shit afterwards when I handed her $ for FS. Annoyed that I had her change positions every 2 minutes.

Everything uninspired. Told me the ts was broken so I used the regular shower by myself.

Tall chick choi with the raspy voice is ok to back to.

I love the hostess chick who often performs the ts, got a massage from her then talked her into daty until she had to tag out for ruby, the first time I met ruby- which was ok but not enough for me to boycott her. The second time with ruby made determine that the boycott needed to go in effect.

Streetworthy
06-19-16, 13:51
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/wonderful-experiences/19931229

Dort hwy and hemphill (I believe. They advertise on BP. Used to go there back in the day. Not sure exactly what the scoop is there now a days but will assume it's the same since they've been there forever.

Questar999
06-20-16, 09:59
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/wonderful-experiences/19931229

.I wouldn't venture into there if it were the last place on earth. I haven't seen or heard one good thing about it. In fact I think all of Flint should probably be skipped over.

Streetworthy
06-20-16, 11:31
Good to know since I haven't been there in years

I wouldn't venture into there if it were the last place on earth. I haven't seen or heard one good thing about it. In fact I think all of Flint should probably be skipped over..

Bruce248
06-20-16, 12:19
I stopped by the apt AMP in mh near the Magic Lube today. I didn't get her name but she was probably a 3 on a 10 point scale lookswise but I had a few knots that needed to be taken care of. At the flip, I thought I was seeing things. She had a third nipple and I've never seen one before and it was a shock for sure. WTF.

Aa269
06-20-16, 12:39

.That's sun spa, used to go there quite frequently 10+ years ago, haven't been in ages.