PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

FL4807
03-06-16, 21:14
Saw melisa in southfield as well. You guys were wondering about her as well. Well, it was a legit massage. Nice body, nice massage, nice set up and we'll I guess it was just all around nice and legit. Won't go back though.

FL4807
03-06-16, 21:24
Sorry about the posts not having links but it is the first time in a long time that this has actually let me log on. Shouldn't be to hard to figure out who I am talking about though.

Jill in berkly, saw her as well. It was legit and professional. Would see her again because the price was right and it was a good massage.

RandomGuy78
03-06-16, 22:18
Sorry about the posts not having links but it is the first time in a long time that this has actually let me log on. Shouldn't be to hard to figure out who I am talking about though.

Jill in berkly, saw her as well. It was legit and professional. Would see her again because the price was right and it was a good massage.Saw her too. Only didn't bother to right a review as there already was a few on her already. And the reviews were spot on, all business with her nothing sexual and the price is fair too.

Philiip214
03-06-16, 23:53
She posted an ad this morning.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/faith-in-massage-appointments-available-586-436-0167/23621183Anybody seen her since she has been back?

MojoFallin
03-07-16, 03:18
Lee accupressure raided. Be careful out there.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/wayne-county/garden-city-massage-parlor-raided-for-providing-alleged-inappropriate-sexual-services"cars were lined up to get inside" That's one busy place for self serve!

JakeMioff
03-07-16, 10:19
Visited the place today but door was locked no one was home. Does anyone know if this place is closed for good or just for the day for some reason.HI I'm new here and used to occasionally visit AMP but quit because never got any action in the east Oakland Co area. I finally got a chance to get out (married). Based on good reviews here I tried going here on 2/26 a Friday at 5:30. I did call before I left and asked for appointment with Mia and was told she not there anymore. Asked for Karen next was told not there anymore. Asked for cindy and she said yes there is a cindy so I asked for appointment she told me walk in only. I go there and cute girl with headphones sitting on couch asked "you call earlier?" I said yep. She said hold on and spoke jibber jabber down the hall. Cindy came out of a room with pajama pants and teenage mutant ninja turtles t shirt on and asked me to wait 20 minutes. I was actually on a tight schedule so I told her I would wait in my car but took off. I should've asked receptionist girl for massage she was cute. Sorry that's all I can add to the discussion. Tried metro but parking lot was completely full. I might try again on a Tuesday or Wednesday.

Ropeshark07
03-07-16, 10:50
Can confirm reports of no action at this AMP. Girl I saw was very nice, and far prettier than some places, but no action.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50hr-4-new-girls-walk-ins-new-opening-4-hands-full-body-massage-248-251-2033/23564638

In fact, with the set up, large place, walls but high, open ceiling, you can pretty much hear everything in the whole place (and they keep the door open). I can't imagine even the fap-fap-fap of a handy happening here.

Ropeshark07
03-07-16, 11:00
Lee accupressure raided. Be careful out there.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/wayne-county/garden-city-massage-parlor-raided-for-providing-alleged-inappropriate-sexual-servicesThat just took Garden City off my map. I have to wonder about Canton, too. Tried to go to Massage 9 a few weeks back after seeing positive reviews to see it closed down, that makes me want to avoid Canton, too. But I see lots of news adds so I guess they're back in business. I haven't seen any more intel on that place since the re-open, though.

Because I just want a relaxing time, not an adventure. And there are plenty of places for me in Westland, Detroit, Dearborn. Cities that don't seem to care about this stuff.

RamButt
03-07-16, 11:38
Anybody seen her since she has been back?I'd be willing to bet she's wearing a tether. She's recently had a run in with the law.

ALotNohsin
03-07-16, 14:38
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massages-done-italian-style-brand-new-italian-beauty/23659252

ALotNohsin
03-07-16, 14:42
I have an appointment with this one today at 6. Anyone have any experience with her? What is offered?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/8am-to-7pm-beautiful-therapist-offering-therapeutic-and-prostate-massage-call-7342587175-walk-ins-welcome/23521872

Brkeng
03-07-16, 15:02
Visited the place today but door was locked no one was home. Does anyone know if this place is closed for good or just for the day for some reason.Check out Southfield crimemapping. Dot com. Look at the place in question. Burglary on 3/6. Interesting that it would coincide with "downtime. " Some shit going down there.

Lazarus II
03-07-16, 15:19
I'd be willing to bet she's wearing a tether. She's recently had a run in with the law.Gone just long enough to finish a 30 day rehab stay. Coincidence? Doubtful.

RamButt
03-07-16, 15:25
Gone just long enough to finish a 30 day rehab stay. idence? Doubtful.Depends on the severity of the charges and what she was charged with. I have a neighbor that had one for 6 months. Meh.

WolverinesFan
03-07-16, 20:48
Does anyone know if the sun spa in waterford is still open?

Lazarus II
03-07-16, 21:50
[QUOTE=RamButt;2825556]Depends on the severity of the charges and what she was charged with. I have a neighbor that had one for 6 months. Meh.[/quotas]Retail Fraud and Possession of drug paraphernalia. Misdemeanors.

Are you saying rehab was ordered to last six months? I know a gal who also did 30 days to get clean. She was charged with Felony possesion of a ControlledSubst. She then was released but had random drug tests.

WiseGuy620
03-08-16, 06:12
I have an appointment with this one today at 6. Anyone have any experience with her? What is offered?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/8am-to-7pm-beautiful-therapist-offering-therapeutic-and-prostate-massage-call-7342587175-walk-ins-welcome/23521872I realize this is a little late but I have seen Dee multiple times at that location. Very clean and safe. Rates in ad don't usually remain consistent. The more you see her, the more fun you have. Never have had more than a HE but have managed to get her completely naked.

I would like to her how Porchia is.

ThrowAwayy
03-08-16, 08:48
Does anyone know if the sun spa in waterford is still open?And ask them.

Throtbngr
03-08-16, 09:07
That just took Garden City off my map. I have to wonder about Canton, too. Tried to go to Massage 9 a few weeks back after seeing positive reviews to see it closed down, that makes me want to avoid Canton, too. But I see lots of news adds so I guess they're back in business. I haven't seen any more intel on that place since the re-open, though.

Because I just want a relaxing time, not an adventure. And there are plenty of places for me in Westland, Detroit, Dearborn. Cities that don't seem to care about this stuff.Check your inbox I sent you info on a place near by.

LiveStrong70
03-08-16, 09:28
I realize this is a little late but I have seen Dee multiple times at that location. Very clean and safe. Rates in ad don't usually remain consistent. The more you see her, the more fun you have. Never have had more than a HE but have managed to get her completely naked.

I would like to her how Porchia is.Is that Dee in the picture?

LiveStrong70
03-08-16, 09:31
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massages-done-italian-style-brand-new-italian-beauty/23659252No but is it just me or are there a lot of TGTBT postings with a location of 14 and 75? Smells like LEO.

RaviFrequent
03-09-16, 00:05
I'm looking for a good female massage therapist and must be working in a reputable spa.

I'm not looking for any extras or specials and I'm very particular that this therapist needs to be clean and.

The spa must have good reputation, and is not actively looked by LEO for any activites. I basically don't want to enter any.

Trouble causing spa.

I'm genuinely looking forward for full body massage and maybe some light touching of my chicken. Yes only that, as long as.

She is comfortable with it, otherwise not a problem. Other than that I don't want any extras and not interested to get into any trouble.

Any suggestions please.

BigMac55
03-09-16, 01:19
I'm looking for a good female massage therapist and must be working in a reputable spa.

I'm not looking for any extras or specials and I'm very particular that this therapist needs to be clean and.

The spa must have good reputation, and is not actively looked by LEO for any activites. I basically don't want to enter any.

Trouble causing spa.

I'm genuinely looking forward for full body massage and maybe some light touching of my chicken. Yes only that, as long as.

She is comfortable with it, otherwise not a problem. Other than that I don't want any extras and not interested to get into any trouble.

Any suggestions please.It's a strictly legit place, but all the masseuses there are amazing, went there when I was having back issues. Ahi (not sure if that's right spelling, it's pronounced Oy!) is my favorite, had many great sessions with her. No extras, just great massage. Address: 31640 Northwestern Hwy in Farmington.

RaviFrequent
03-09-16, 04:21
Ty I shall try this spa.

It's a strictly legit place, but all the masseuses there are amazing, went there when I was having back issues. Ahi (not sure if that's right spelling, it's pronounced Oy!) is my favorite, had many great sessions with her. No extras, just great massage. Address: 31640 Northwestern Hwy in Farmington.

Perusing
03-09-16, 09:20
Is that Dee in the picture?Seems these two also have the ability to transport as well. In Kentucky on the 8th Warren on the 9th? Someone stealing ads?

SuperJason2
03-09-16, 09:41
It's a strictly legit place, but all the masseuses there are amazing, went there when I was having back issues. Ahi (not sure if that's right spelling, it's pronounced Oy!) is my favorite, had many great sessions with her. No extras, just great massage. Address: 31640 Northwestern Hwy in Farmington.I second that. The name is Aoy, meaning sugar cane. $60 per hour regularly and $50 on Sunday.

Lazarus II
03-09-16, 09:45
Ty I shall try this spa.Try either if Macomb County works for you.

http://totalhealthsystems.com/contact/locations/ schedule with Julia (Gyulia) Melihoff. I don't know which location she is at. There are 3 or 4. Great deep tissue.

http://www.yellowpages.com/clinton-township-mi/mip/mind-body-spa-6023469 More relaxing. You will see the Owner, Robyn.

SuperJason2
03-09-16, 11:45
HI I'm new here and used to occasionally visit AMP but quit because never got any action in the east Oakland Co area. I finally got a chance to get out (married). Based on good reviews here I tried going here on 2/26 a Friday at 5:30. I did call before I left and asked for appointment with Mia and was told she not there anymore. Asked for Karen next was told not there anymore. Asked for cindy and she said yes there is a cindy so I asked for appointment she told me walk in only. I go there and cute girl with headphones sitting on couch asked "you call earlier?" I said yep. She said hold on and spoke jibber jabber down the hall. Cindy came out of a room with pajama pants and teenage mutant ninja turtles t shirt on and asked me to wait 20 minutes. I was actually on a tight schedule so I told her I would wait in my car but took off. I should've asked receptionist girl for massage she was cute. Sorry that's all I can add to the discussion. Tried metro but parking lot was completely full. I might try again on a Tuesday or Wednesday.Does anyone know where Mia and Karen are now? If you have the information, please PM me. Thanks.

SuperJason2
03-09-16, 11:58
Visited M1 a couple of weeks ago. That's my first time after seeing good reviews about this place. The Mamasan collected all the money upfront. Gave her 1. 4 for everything. Asked for yellow. She is a bit older than I thought. I would say late 30's. 5 for look and 6 for body, but attitude was very good. Followed the regular routine of table shower, massage, and then extra, which is everything. Since there's no guest there, she actually spent way more than an hour with me. She is a good sp, but I am looking for someone younger. So, probably won't go back to yellow again. I know there's another sp there. Anyone has information about her?

WiseGuy620
03-09-16, 13:42
Is that Dee in the picture?No, Dee is a big woman. Huge rack and full figured.

StoneJason38
03-09-16, 18:39
Called magic today to see if Nancy was working. Never visited AMP before and after Nancy's reviews on here I wanted to take the plunge. Looks like she's not going to be returning. I asked if Nancy was working. Mamasan paused a while then said no. I asked if she's coming back anytime soon. Mamasan said no but she has a new girl and to come in. I dunno I may take the plunge later in the week.

Sorry if this is a lame update. There's such helpful info on here I want to contribute in some way or another.

RutUltra
03-10-16, 13:11
Greetings. Visiting for a few weeks. Any info would assist. Thanks.

Grinder264
03-10-16, 14:39
AMP on Eureka just west of Tele.

Haven't reported in a long time, so thought I'd conribute.

Typical 60 for half hr, 80 for hr massage. I asked for Deep tissure and she gave a great deep tissue massage. She walked on my back and legs and used her hands some too. I've read various reports. Some have said it's just legit (no extras), and some have reported about fiv, and playing with her titties (topless). My experience was somewhere in between. I was hoping for the titty play and fiv. Didn't happen. She is the manager and there are a couple younger girls there also for massage. I would guess she is 45 ish. Face is about a 6 but with a nice petite body. And looks like nice tits. I'd give her body an 8.

I got the hour. I got the shower first. Stand up shower and she helped me a little but was very leary about washing "the good parts". On to the room.

As I said, the massage was great. On the flip she pretty much was done with the massage and asked if I wanted to be touched "down there". Of course I said YES. She massaged the cock and balls nicely and I enjoyed it to the finish. She was ok with some touching otc but when I tried for under she wasn't having it. Damn. Paid 80 for the hr and 40 tip.

I will return. I'm hoping the more familiar she is with you the more "fun" is available. I'll find out.

Hobby safely,

Grinder.

LiveStrong70
03-10-16, 17:39

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/8am-to-7pm-beautiful-therapist-offering-therapeutic-and-prostate-massage-call-7342587175-walk-ins-welcome/23521872How did it go?

JasonLee414
03-10-16, 21:18
Anyone every had any experiences with these places. HE? I've been going to Magic, but I'd like something a little closer. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Grinder264
03-11-16, 06:05
Anyone every had any experiences with these places. HE? I've been going to Magic, but I'd like something a little closer. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks guys.RTFF. Lots of info on both.

ALotNohsin
03-11-16, 16:22
She was not attractive at all, plus she wanted me to wait another 15 minutes even though I came in on time. So I said I'm good and walked out.

How did it go?

ALotNohsin
03-11-16, 16:24
They are still there, they don't like to make appointment that's why they lie. My guess is the girl at the reception was karen.

Does anyone know where Mia and Karen are now? If you have the information, please PM me. Thanks.

SuperJason2
03-12-16, 01:16
They are still there, they don't like to make appointment that's why they lie. My guess is the girl at the reception was karen.Thanks for the information. I'm glad that they are still there. I called today and no one answered the phone. That's a bit odd. Maybe I was just unlucky.

So I went to SC; I had Hellen, good legit massage. Damage $50 plus tip for an hour. But, comfy is better IMO.

LeftHand44
03-12-16, 10:26
Anyone every had any experiences with these places. HE? I've been going to Magic, but I'd like something a little closer. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks guys.Best I've had at Pinetree is BBBJ. At SS I've had from HJ to F / S. Both places have t / s and saunas. SS has way better looking girls, but I have never gotten denied at either place.

Dqwe3133
03-12-16, 18:09
She was not attractive at all, plus she wanted me to wait another 15 minutes even though I came in on time. So I said I'm good and walked out.Thanks for the report. That's disappointing. Did you see Porshia?

Mr Odessa
03-12-16, 20:57
Long time no see.

Scrolling through the photos section, I'm seeing a white chick named Faith and first thing that came to mind is that she looks great. Where can I find her ass?

Lazarus II
03-13-16, 11:40
Long time no see.

Scrolling through the photos section, I'm seeing a white chick named Faith and first thing that came to mind is that she looks great. Where can I find her ass?She works from her home in SCS near Harper and Eleven. Search in Backpage Massage under her name. You'll want to search the BP Reviews thread in this Forum.

RandomGuy78
03-13-16, 11:49
She works from her home in SCS near Harper and Eleven. Search in Backpage Massage under her name. You'll want to search the BP Reviews thread in this Forum.Isn't she in trouble with the law? Is she back doing what she's doing?

HilorePair2
03-13-16, 13:56
She works from her home in SCS near Harper and Eleven. Search in Backpage Massage under her name. You'll want to search the BP Reviews thread in this Forum.Its her in pics, but lousy massage, terrible attitude, does nothing she claims. Do not waste your money.

ThrowAwayy
03-14-16, 16:13
This is Lindsay. She starts at $ for full hr in bikini wear then asks for more for other things. Haven't seen her yet. She works with KATIE from the Body Rubs section (who's been reviewed as a druggie crook) so that's a red flag. Located around 14 & Orchard. This is all I have about her. Again, I haven't seen her. Just sharing because I'm in a nice mood.

Jim Stark
03-14-16, 16:18
Its her in pics, but lousy massage, terrible attitude, does nothing she claims. Do not waste your money.I had a couple great appointments with Faith and then 1 not so good appointment. I sent her a text over the weekend and she said that she's only doing "tantric" massages with your choice of a scalp or foot massage. No mention of any other services (and I'm a semi-regular). Has anybody seen her since she got back from her "vacation"? Is she mainly legit now?

Lazarus II
03-14-16, 18:27
Isn't she in trouble with the law? Is she back doing what she's doing?Her current legal trouble is not about her massages or any extras. She has always been a YMMV gal.

Blazer1
03-14-16, 21:47
Her current legal trouble is not about her massages or any extras. She has always been a YMMV gal.I agree massage quality shadows her mood. But even on a off day I also enjoyed it. Really no complaints other that she can be flakey at times.

Lazarus II
03-14-16, 22:20
I agree massage quality shadows her mood. But even on a off day I also enjoyed it. Really no complaints other that she can be flakey at times.I saw her for several months in 2014. Never had a clue there were HJs as upgrades/upsells. I was spending $60-70 plus tip for a decent massage. Stopped going mainly because of the distance. About six months ago, I couldn't resist her Ad for a mutual massage. She looked as amazing as I thought she would. She allowed some DATY and that was so sweet. Haven't seen her since. There's too much drama in her life now to risk a visit at her home.

SexyGuy69
03-15-16, 05:05
New place off central city parkway behind Westland mall, pretty decent massage but no tease or extras. Masseuse was typical middle aged woman. Nothing great.Went yesterday and my experience was similar. Fantastic massage, but no HE.

LiveStrong70
03-15-16, 07:53
This is Lindsay. She starts at $ for full hr in bikini wear then asks for more for other things. Haven't seen her yet. She works with KATIE from the Body Rubs section (who's been reviewed as a druggie crook) so that's a red flag. Located around 14 & Orchard. This is all I have about her. Again, I haven't seen her. Just sharing because I'm in a nice mood.How do you know about the price, upsell situation and relationship to Katie? Are you going to TOFTT and see her?

Agnt007
03-15-16, 09:54
Lee made headlines recently when they were raided. Other postings reported that Lee had always been legit, but recently changed management. Now I see that they have reopened and wonder if charges were dropped or if they are under newer management. Does anyone know what happened or tried it since it reopened?

FL4807
03-15-16, 13:39
How do you know about the price, upsell situation and relationship to Katie? Are you going to TOFTT and see her?I pulled the trigger and saw Lindsay the other day. The photos show a petite girl and what I got was not one. She has a wide butt, pawg body and looks like she is 40. The massage was a hundred with a 50 upsell for her to get down to her underware. Told her I was good and just wanted a massage. She does have personality and is pleasant to talk to. The massage itself was nothing more then her finger tips pressing on my body for a hour. It is self serve. Will not repeat at all. Over all, it was just a bad time. I did see katie when I was going there. Spoke to her briefly. She is tall, extremely skinny, and looks like someone rode her hard and put her away wet. My thoughts were, "man, glad I didn't get her" as I was walking in the room. So, there is more taking some for the team for you guys. Overall. Avoid both of them.

ThrowAwayy
03-15-16, 15:03
I pulled the trigger and saw Lindsay the other day. The photos show a petite girl and what I got was not one. She has a wide butt, pawg body and looks like she is 40. The massage was a hundred with a 50 upsell for her to get down to her underware. Told her I was good and just wanted a massage. She does have personality and is pleasant to talk to. The massage itself was nothing more then her finger tips pressing on my body for a hour. It is self serve. Will not repeat at all. Over all, it was just a bad time. I did see katie when I was going there. Spoke to her briefly. She is tall, extremely skinny, and looks like someone rode her hard and put her away wet. My thoughts were, "man, glad I didn't get her" as I was walking in the room. So, there is more taking some for the team for you guys. Overall. Avoid both of them.

How do you know about the price, upsell situation and relationship to Katie? Are you going to TOFTT and see her?I spoke to Lindsay and learned this info. Also, Lindsay referred me to Katie when she was busy. Now that the good FL4807 (thanks man) has taken one for the team, I'm good on seeing her. I don't see many new girls anymore, as I'm stepping away from the game. Thanks so much, FL. We appreciate your report. You make all of our lives easier. Seriously.

FL4807
03-15-16, 16:09
I have seen Amy in royal oak. She is not the girl in the pic's but non the less is easy on the eyes. She is probably 5'4" at 140 pounds. The massage itself was good. It is self serve but she really got into it. It was rather fun not going to lie. Although I was expecting someone skinnier then what she was, I didn't feel as though I was hustled out of money. I would repeat and for that being said I did. The second visit was exactly as the first. Massage was good and she was enthusiastic on the end. There was no rushing either time and once again she did not disappoint me. Second time I was in a pinch and just looking to have some fun. I will repeat. Sorry for no link.

TkGuy
03-16-16, 11:04
Lee made headlines recently when they were raided. Other postings reported that Lee had always been legit, but recently changed management. Now I see that they have reopened and wonder if charges were dropped or if they are under newer management. Does anyone know what happened or tried it since it reopened?Friend of mine stopped in at a place northwest of there recently that had always been a sure thing and left sad. I wonder if the Lee thing spooked everyone.

Mantenna2006
03-16-16, 11:33
I have seen Amy in royal oak. She is not the girl in the pic's but non the less is easy on the eyes. She is probably 5'4" at 140 pounds. The massage itself was good. It is self serve but she really got into it. It was rather fun not going to lie. Although I was expecting someone skinnier then what she was, I didn't feel as though I was hustled out of money. I would repeat and for that being said I did. The second visit was exactly as the first. Massage was good and she was enthusiastic on the end. There was no rushing either time and once again she did not disappoint me. Second time I was in a pinch and just looking to have some fun. I will repeat. Sorry for no link.Any info on Amy?

LiveStrong70
03-17-16, 13:29
I spoke to Lindsay and learned this info. Also, Lindsay referred me to Katie when she was busy. Now that the good FL4807 (thanks man) has taken one for the team, I'm good on seeing her. I don't see many new girls anymore, as I'm stepping away from the game. Thanks so much, FL. We appreciate your report. You make all of our lives easier. Seriously.Too bad it didn't work out better. Thanks for the report!!

LiveStrong70
03-17-16, 13:42
I have seen Amy in royal oak. She is not the girl in the pic's but non the less is easy on the eyes. She is probably 5'4" at 140 pounds. The massage itself was good. It is self serve but she really got into it. It was rather fun not going to lie. Although I was expecting someone skinnier then what she was, I didn't feel as though I was hustled out of money. I would repeat and for that being said I did. The second visit was exactly as the first. Massage was good and she was enthusiastic on the end. There was no rushing either time and once again she did not disappoint me. Second time I was in a pinch and just looking to have some fun. I will repeat. Sorry for no link.This Amy? http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/red-hot-royal-oak/20408111.

FL4807
03-17-16, 22:59
This Amy? http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/red-hot-royal-oak/20408111.That's the one.

Play007
03-18-16, 18:59
That's the one.Dude. Wow. Amy looks hot with firm boobs. Very tempted to get a body rub.

When you mentioned Royal Oak, I though she is working in Royal Oak Tea Spa in E 11 mile road.

Then from the BP site, I understood that she is an independent.

Let me try my luck during the weekend.

Thanks.

PlaySafe.

Spaguy45
03-19-16, 10:52
Totally legitimate. Draping absolutely required. Equates undraped massage with prostitution and being "dishonorable". I never thought I'd run into anyone more uptight than my wife but this one beats even her! Won't be in business long.

Lazarus II
03-19-16, 11:14
Dude. Wow. Amy looks hot with firm boobs. Very tempted to get a body rub.

When you mentioned Royal Oak, I though she is working in Royal Oak Tea Spa in E 11 mile road.

Then from the BP site, I understood that she is an independent.

Let me try my luck during the weekend.

Thanks.

PlaySafe.Sure looks TGTBT. Have you checked her pics and phone number?

Edit. I see a post the pics are fake but the girl isn't bad looking

Lazarus II
03-19-16, 11:15
Totally legitimate. Draping absolutely required. Equates undraped massage with prostitution and being "dishonorable". I never thought I'd run into anyone more uptight than my wife but this one beats even her! Won't be in business long.Curious about your comment re the wife. Didn't you date long enough to get intimate and assess her attitude?

MassageFan123
03-19-16, 12:51
The pic from the BP ad is of an Australian model named Emily Sears. She has 2. 7 million followers on Instagram. I don't think she'll be appearing in Royal Oak anytime soon.

Sure looks TGTBT. Have you checked her pics and phone number?

Edit. I see a post the pics are fake but the girl isn't bad looking

Sammya1963
03-19-16, 14:14
Totally legitimate. Draping absolutely required. Equates undraped massage with prostitution and being "dishonorable". I never thought I'd run into anyone more uptight than my wife but this one beats even her! Won't be in business long.I have seen Jessica on six different occasions now and will continue to see her. Yes, she does require draping on the butt / groin area, her massage techniques are the best and continue to get better each time. I asked her how she learned, she stated that she went through a massage school and is constantly being self-taught afterwards through instructional videos. I would much rather get an excellent massage from someone that has attended professional training and is always improving on perfection than to go to a rub and tug to get a sub-par massage. I have been in construction for over 25 years, after performing the work that I do I need someone that knows massage and can actually speak English so they know which areas to focus on most. Have you ever visited Jessica or are you just being judgemental from her posting? The first few times there she draped my lower area (butt and groin) with a towel, after those times I asked if wearing my underwear was ok for draping, she agreed. Some massage therapists would rather not see someone's ass and cock staring them in the face as they do their jobs, in my opinion these are the best in their field as most often they take pride in their work. I'm sure that there are massauses out there to suit your needs or perhaps a club on 8 Mile Road, heck this frees up more time for my next appointment. Your loss is my gain!

Play007
03-19-16, 14:45
Comfy massage at Canton.

Been here today for the 50 USD one hour massage, hot stone and shower.

The therapist was Amy (age about 50, I believe).

Legit message. She said this is very professional spa.

The massage was too good, she is very skilled giving professional massage.

I actually expected a young therapist to whom I could have asked extras.

Never mind, the massage was too good worth every penny.

I'm trying to google out to identify spas with extras. I was that fortunate.

If some one can give any hints, it'll be very helpful.

Let see.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.

Play007
03-19-16, 16:00
I read from some dude that violetardour is legit. I've seen her Current Travel Itinerary Calender in her website and looks she she has not been active since Feb /22/2016.

Anyway, I've booked an appointment sometime next week, through Request an Appointment View My Private Screening Form in her website. Minimum donation seems like 200 USD.

Lets see.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

PlaySafe.

Analyzer 123
03-20-16, 03:03
I read from some dude that violetardour is legit. I've seen her Current Travel Itinerary Calender in her website and looks she she has not been active since Feb /22/2016.

Anyway, I've booked an appointment sometime next week, through Request an Appointment View My Private Screening Form in her website. Minimum donation seems like 200 USD.

Lets see.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

PlaySafe.Sent you PM.

Agnt007
03-20-16, 09:20
You might want to try a review website like www.rubmaps.com.

Comfy massage at Canton.

Been here today for the 50 USD one hour massage, hot stone and shower.

The therapist was Amy (age about 50, I believe).

Legit message. She said this is very professional spa.

The massage was too good, she is very skilled giving professional massage.

I actually expected a young therapist to whom I could have asked extras.

Never mind, the massage was too good worth every penny.

I'm trying to google out to identify spas with extras. I was that fortunate.

If some one can give any hints, it'll be very helpful.

Let see.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.

Perusing
03-20-16, 10:49
I have seen Amy in royal oak. She is not the girl in the pic's but non the less is easy on the eyes. She is probably 5'4" at 140 pounds. The massage itself was good. It is self serve but she really got into it. It was rather fun not going to lie. Although I was expecting someone skinnier then what she was, I didn't feel as though I was hustled out of money. I would repeat and for that being said I did. The second visit was exactly as the first. Massage was good and she was enthusiastic on the end. There was no rushing either time and once again she did not disappoint me. Second time I was in a pinch and just looking to have some fun. I will repeat. Sorry for no link.When you say "It is self serve but she really got into it", are you meaning that you have to provide your own HJ HE? Or does she do the HE. Because you later say "she was very enthusiastic at the end".

Perusing
03-20-16, 11:04

Lets see.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

PlaySafe.I have not seen her so can't help you there but she is definitely legit and active on some of the local boards. She's been around for years. She does travel to other cities so she's not always around the Detroit area. If she has an email contact on her site I would use that versus the booking form. I would suspect she doesn't attend to the website on a daily basis. By the way, most reviews I've ever seen of her are pretty good and there are many out there. Hope you have a good time. I'm going to try one of her massage packages soon.

Gigaman
03-20-16, 11:12
I have seen Jessica on six different occasions now and will continue to see her. Yes, she does require draping on the butt / groin area, her massage techniques are the best and continue to get better each time. I asked her how she learned, she stated that she went through a massage school and is constantly being self-taught afterwards through instructional videos. I would much rather get an excellent massage from someone that has attended professional training and is always improving on perfection than to go to a rub and tug to get a sub-par massage. I have been in construction for over 25 years, after performing the work that I do I need someone that knows massage and can actually speak English o they know which areas to focus on most. Have you ever visited Jessica or are you just being judgemental from her posting? The first few times there she draped my lower area (butt and groin) with a towel, after those times I asked if wearing my underwear was ok for draping, she agreed. Some massage therapists would rather not see someone's ass and cock staring them in the face as they do their jobs, in my opinion these are the best in their field as most often they take pride in their work. I'm sure that there are massauses out there to suit your needs or perhaps a club on 8 Mile Road, heck this frees up more time for my next appointment. Your loss is my gain!Is this a typical Asian / Chinese massage place? Or is Jessica a Caucasian massage therapist? I am asking because I have only met a few Chinese massage therapists whose English is good enough to carry on a decent conversation.

EricTheReddit
03-20-16, 11:17
I have seen Jessica on six different occasions now and will continue to see her. Yes, she does require draping on the butt / groin area, her massage techniques are the best and continue to get better each time. I asked her how she learned, she stated that she went through a massage school and is constantly being self-taught afterwards through instructional videos. I would much rather get an excellent massage from someone that has attended professional training and is always improving on perfection than to go to a rub and tug to get a sub-par massage. I have been in construction for over 25 years, after performing the work that I do I need someone that knows massage and can actually speak English so they know which areas to focus on most. Have you ever visited Jessica or are you just being judgemental from her posting? The first few times there she draped my lower area (butt and groin) with a towel, after those times I asked if wearing my underwear was ok for draping, she agreed. Some massage therapists would rather not see someone's ass and cock staring them in the face as they do their jobs, in my opinion these are the best in their field as most often they take pride in their work. I'm sure that there are massauses out there to suit your needs or perhaps a club on 8 Mile Road, heck this frees up more time for my next appointment. Your loss is my gain!You realize what site you're on, correct?

Dame55
03-20-16, 15:37
Has anyone visited Gold Standard Massage in Southfield? I seen them advertise on backpage under "massage".

Play007
03-20-16, 19:03
I have not seen her so can't help you there but she is definitely legit and active on some of the local boards. She's been around for years. She does travel to other cities so she's not always around the Detroit area. If she has an email contact on her site I would use that versus the booking form. I would suspect she doesn't attend to the website on a daily basis. By the way, most reviews I've ever seen of her are pretty good and there are many out there. Hope you have a good time. I'm going to try one of her massage packages soon.Thanks due for the feedback. In case if I get a chance to visit her, I will post my experience.

Regards,

PlaySafe.

Play007
03-20-16, 19:04
You might want to try a review website like www.rubmaps.com.Thanks for the update. I will check it.

Regards,

PlaySafe.

BattMann
03-21-16, 06:35
I've been there twice. First time, the girl was built like a cement truck (RTFF for my review). The second the girl was attractive with a nice set of tits, showing a bit of cleavage. Both times the massage was good (the truck was the better of the two). Did not get any hints of extras being available. In fact, during the second massage when she was standing over my head working chest area, I complemented her on the view, and she seemed a little surprised, and maybe uncomfortable by it. The ads they post seem to say more is available (especially since one of the girls is posing in what is obviously a bedroom), but I think it's probably just a strategy to drive traffic to the business. Would love to hear otherwise, it's tough to find a CMT quality massage with a HE.

Has anyone visited Gold Standard Massage in Southfield? I seen them advertise on backpage under "massage".

HarryHood
03-21-16, 16:12
Just want to know if these two mature ladies offer any extras along with their massage? Thanks much!

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/5501259454.html

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/5500998740.html

Cod Mw
03-21-16, 18:21
Has anyone been to Great Hands on Greenfield just north of 11 mile? Looks to have just opened up in the last few weeks, but phone numbers has a place in Farmington Hills not sure maybe they moved?

Member #5213
03-21-16, 18:29
I've been there twice. First time, the girl was built like a cement truck (RTFF for my review). The second the girl was attractive with a nice set of tits, showing a bit of cleavage. Both times the massage was good (the truck was the better of the two). Did not get any hints of extras being available. In fact, during the second massage when she was standing over my head working chest area, I complemented her on the view, and she seemed a little surprised, and maybe uncomfortable by it. The ads they post seem to say more is available (especially since one of the girls is posing in what is obviously a bedroom), but I think it's probably just a strategy to drive traffic to the business. Would love to hear otherwise, it's tough to find a CMT quality massage with a HE.I've been 5 times now hoping that consistency would yield results but never happened. Cute girls but nothing more than an accidental graze.

Gigaman
03-21-16, 19:59
Just want to know if these two mature ladies offer any extras along with their massage? Thanks much!

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/5501259454.html

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/5500998740.htmlFirst one "Come on be selfish" is Renee. I used to see her but not recently. She will make you happy eventually. Her massage technique is Swedish / relaxation style.

Second one is Robyn. I have not seen her, but there have been comments / reviews about her. Strictly legit massage only and nothing else, but I hear her massage is pretty good.

Gigaman
03-21-16, 20:20
I've been 5 times now hoping that consistency would yield results but never happened. Cute girls but nothing more than an accidental graze.

I have been to Gold Standard several times and saw Riley, Tee / Tashonda, and Tanisha. There are no extras at this place at all.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-our-beautiful-massage-therapists-melt-away-your-stress/21263799

In the ad above, if you go through the pictures in order, 1 through 8:

Pics #1 and #2 are old pictures of Riley. She does not look like that now. Her massage is very good, therapeutic and deep tissue.

Pic #8 is Tee / Tashonda. To me, she is attractive with a nice cleavage, but she seems shy. Her massage is relaxation style. She does sit on your back while you are face down.

Pic #6 is Tanisha. Her massage is mediocre and she makes sure she does not stand close to the table, so there is no way your hands will brush against her body.

Pics #4 and #7 are the owner, Charmaine, but she is not available for appointment for new clients, so I haven't seen her.

They have an online scheduler on the website so you can see who is available. I don't think they are very busy at all, hence the daily postings on BP.

Misterb899
03-21-16, 21:26
So I have to pick up a friend tomorrow evening and I was thinking of hitting a place near there or on the way there from novi area. I am looking for place with a shower and FS extra. If anyone can refer such a place I would greatly appreciate the help. Feel free to pm me or post it here. Thanks again and stay safe out there.

Mrb.

SuperJason2
03-21-16, 23:13
Friend of mine stopped in at a place northwest of there recently that had always been a sure thing and left sad. I wonder if the Lee thing spooked everyone.Must have been. I was at Serendipity last week. Mia, used to provide good extras, was reluctant to give any this time. Had to leave sad.

ThrowAwayy
03-22-16, 00:05
I have been to Gold Standard several times and saw Riley, Tee / Tashonda, and Tanisha. There are no extras at this place at all.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-our-beautiful-massage-therapists-melt-away-your-stress/21263799

Pics #1 and #2 are old pictures of Riley. She does not look like that now. Her massage is very good, therapeutic and deep tissue.

Pic #8 is Tee / Tashonda. To me, she is attractive with a nice cleavage, but she seems shy. Her massage is relaxation style. She does sit on your back while you are face down.

Pic #6 is Tanisha. Her massage is mediocre and she makes sure she does not stand close to the table, so there is no way your hands will brush against her body.

Pics #4 and #7 are the owner, Charmaine, but she is not available for appointment for new clients, so I haven't seen her.

They have an online scheduler on the website so you can see who is available. I don't think they are very busy at all, hence the daily postings on BP.I love how you skipped over #3 who looks like a man haha.

BattMann
03-22-16, 00:49
Going by your guidance, it was Tee that I saw the second time and yes, she is good looking.

By process of elimination, #5 must be the one I saw the first time. I don't remember her name, and really don't remember what she looked like in detail because I didn't bother looking after the first glance. It was a solid massage though. She used Tiger Balm mixed with the oil / lotion which really does a number on sore muscles. Though it stinks a bit. Also did some very nice stretching, that left all my bits quite exposed. No attention give to those naughty bits however.

They have an online scheduler on the website so you can see who is available. I don't think they are very busy at all, hence the daily postings on BP.

Sammya1963
03-22-16, 05:54
Is this a typical Asian / Chinese massage place? Or is Jessica a Caucasian massage therapist? I am asking because I have only met a few Chinese massage therapists whose English is good enough to carry on a decent conversation.Jessica is 100% Chinese. No, this isn't a typical Asian massage place where one expects a happy ending or more, it's 100% legit. The nice thing is that she knows how to give a massage being a massage therapist and not just a masseuse. I've been to some places where they used baby oil, worn out towels, and gave mediocre massages, never going back to them, Jessica from what I've seen uses either an apricot lotion or pure coconut oil for her massages, and now has a full length heating pad that feels absolutely awesome, that combined with hot stone therapy is an excellent feeling.

Sammya1963
03-22-16, 05:57
You realize what site you're on, correct?Yes, replied to a member on the board that more than likely hadn't had one of her massages but yet was stating that her business would be closed soon. I've seen a few postings on here where the happy endings or more didn't occur so I felt that it's only right that as a 7 time client of her I just might do her some justice.

Spaguy45
03-22-16, 12:07
Jessica is 100% Chinese. No, this isn't a typical Asian massage place where one expects a happy ending or more, it's 100% legit. The nice thing is that she knows how to give a massage being a massage therapist and not just a masseuse. I've been to some places where they used baby oil, worn out towels, and gave mediocre massages, never going back to them, Jessica from what I've seen uses either an apricot lotion or pure coconut oil for her massages, and now has a full length heating pad that feels absolutely awesome, that combined with hot stone therapy is an excellent feeling.Is it that you have a crush on her, Sammy? You've expended an awful lot of effort heroically responding to a post that basically pointed out that she's legit only, that draping is always required and that given the constricted (and expensive) menu, probably won't be in business for long.

Primerib
03-22-16, 13:46
I did a reverse image search of the only image in Porshia's BP ad that purportedly shows her. I got multiple hits. I conclude that things are not on the up and up.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/its-my-birthday-weekend-prostate-and-foot-massage-offered-call-7342587175-walk-ins-welcome/23521872

Mantenna2006
03-22-16, 15:25
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sensuous-upscale-massages-outcall/23910308

Lewk4
03-23-16, 00:09
Scheduled and saw Faith recently because of all the good reviews and of course her pix. Because it was my first time with her I only went with the super swedish but the massage was great. She sure took her time and built up the tension. Didn't really get any mielage with my roaming hands but then wasn't sure to expect much at all. There was a bit of noise of someone upstairs during, this was a bit creepy, but then I knew possibly to expect that from reading here (thanks fellas). Damage was $120 plus 20 tip. Ending was quite satisfactory. I might repeat depending upon other options, but all in all a good time.

Sammya1963
03-23-16, 07:52
Is it that you have a crush on her, Sammy? You've expended an awful lot of effort heroically responding to a post that basically pointed out that she's legit only, that draping is always required and that given the constricted (and expensive) menu, probably won't be in business for long.Expensive menu? Care to elaborate on that one? Her prices are extremely reasonable. For the quality of the massage that she gives she's extremely reasonable in price. Then again, if you're out there hunting for a HE or more and don't care about the quality and technique of the massage, the lotions / oils that she uses (others go cheap with baby oil, or haven't you learned that yet), and the hygiene of the establishment, then she isn't for you. Happy hunting, hope you find what you're looking for, I myself am extremely content in receiving a first class massage from someone that actually knows what they're doing.

JohnQP313
03-23-16, 10:15
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/downriver-experienced-licensed-masseuse-new-lower-price/23476100

Went to see her recently. She is in a private residence in the Lincoln Park area. She is probably early to mid 50's and 5 feet tall. She is tiny.

The massage itself sucked with very little to NO pressure that finished with HJ. The rate was affordable but I think you'd be better off spending the money on a legitimate massage and then taking care of yourself!

I will not repeat!

Stay safe,

JQP.

Member #5509
03-23-16, 10:16
Does anybody know what happened to Nikki from Canton? Worked out of an office in Canton? Brought her Miniature Pinscher to appointments? She vanished, and the last time I tried her number a guy answered and he was not happy I called. I suspect he got a new number and didn't immediately understand the baggage that came with it.

JohnQP313
03-23-16, 10:21
I went to Cloud 9 Spa earlier this week. I called the number and was surprised to see they were still open so I headed down. When I get there I find that Cloud 9 Massage has closed their doors but Cloud 9 Spa is open about 2 miles away.

I head on over, assuming they just relocated but am told by therapist that it was 2 different businesses. I opt for 30 minutes and get a somewhat decent massage. On the flip it is made VERY obvious that it will be DIY only!

Finished the massage got dressed and left. I would not and will not repeat.

Stay safe,

JQP.

EricTheReddit
03-23-16, 11:09
Yes, replied to a member on the board that more than likely hadn't had one of her massages but yet was stating that her business would be closed soon. I've seen a few postings on here where the happy endings or more didn't occur so I felt that it's only right that as a 7 time client of her I just might do her some justice.It's like you've walked into a tailgate at a Lions game and want to talk about how much football sucks and everyone should love tennis. Everyone is here for the football game, and as much as we may appreciate a tennis match, we're probably not going to opine about how great Roger Federer is no matter how much you stomp about.

Everyone here appreciates a good massage, I have a legit place I go to that I don't talk about here because it's pretty easy to find a place that does a good job with massages. People are here sharing info because sometimes you need to get the poison out.

Spaguy45
03-23-16, 11:38
Expensive menu? Care to elaborate on that one? Her prices are extremely reasonable. For the quality of the massage that she gives she's extremely reasonable in price. Then again, if you're out there hunting for a HE or more and don't care about the quality and technique of the massage, the lotions / oils that she uses (others go cheap with baby oil, or haven't you learned that yet), and the hygiene of the establishment, then she isn't for you. Happy hunting, hope you find what you're looking for, I myself am extremely content in receiving a first class massage from someone that actually knows what they're doing.Well what can I say, Sammy, four of your five posts, all of them since Jessica / Leena Spa opened a month or so ago, shill for that spa. In case you hadn't noticed, Sammy, this board isn't Yelp. Perhaps Yelp would care exclusively about your claims of Jessica's supposed "perfection" in her massage skills and your fixation on the quality of Jessica's oils. As a relatively new, inexperienced member here though, Sammy, perhaps you don't realize that we tend to care about those things but on other factors as well. I see no need to apologize for wanting a more sensuous experience than can provided by Jessica's draping, or in your case per one of your posts, by the privilege of being allowed to wear your underpants while being massaged. Perhaps you'll get even closer to nirvana were she to massage you with your pants totally on!

Also, your posts set up the false dichotomy that it's either "perfection" from Jessica / Leena on the one hand or else it's unhygienic, incompetent, substandard oil massages from everyone else. That's nonsense. If it's a non-sensuous, draped, purely therapeutic massage that someone is specifically looking for, there are many other places in Rochester and Rochester Hills that truly are as outstanding as you claim Jessica to be, and at a significantly lesser cost as well.

So, Sammy, I'm not sure why you're so persistent in shilling for Jessica / Leena Spa but whatever the reason, you're certainly doing her no favors here on USASexGuide. All you're doing is highlighting for the majority of us that this is NOT a place that we're seeking. But, carry on, my friend. I understand both puppy love and business promotion and with you, it does appear to be one or the other.

Ropeshark07
03-23-16, 15:19
I went to Cloud 9 Spa earlier this week. I called the number and was surprised to see they were still open so I headed down. When I get there I find that Cloud 9 Massage has closed their doors but Cloud 9 Spa is open about 2 miles away.

I head on over, assuming they just relocated but am told by therapist that it was 2 different businesses. I opt for 30 minutes and get a somewhat decent massage. On the flip it is made VERY obvious that it will be DIY only!

Finished the massage got dressed and left. I would not and will not repeat.

Stay safe,

JQP.I Understand from previous posts that it's always been 2 locations. The Joy road has never had problems, but the Lily rd (Cloud 9 Spa vs. Cloud 9 Massage?) location was closed down when I went in January (after lots of HE reports).

Adds are back up for the place that closed, but I'm guessing it's DIY at most until they know you. Canton has proved their happy to close non-discrete places quickly.

JackTheCat2
03-23-16, 18:03
Hey fellas anybody know any massage girls with big / huge tits?

Gigaman
03-23-16, 18:57
I Understand from previous posts that it's always been 2 locations. The Joy road has never had problems, but the Lily rd (Cloud 9 Spa vs. Cloud 9 Massage?) location was closed down when I went in January (after lots of HE reports).

Adds are back up for the place that closed, but I'm guessing it's DIY at most until they know you. Canton has proved their happy to close non-discrete places quickly.The one that is now closed that was on Lily Rd was called Massage 9 (no cloud in the name at all).

The one of Joy Rd that is still open is called Cloud 9.

I don't think they were related, because the services were different according to the reviews in this forum.

DutchCourage3
03-23-16, 22:58
Drove by tonight looking for a massage. Accidentally passed it to see eight Oakland county sheriffs in the parking lot kitty corner to it sitting in their cars. I have either some really bad luck spotting cops near AMPs or the gods are smiling down on me and my gut has helped me avoid trouble a few times now. You can take that info and run with it whatever way you like but with the Feds in Lansing I'm going to be super cautious for a while. If anyone has had luck anywhere near Pontiac pm me. My sources have pretty much ran dry.

Lazarus II
03-24-16, 02:36
Hey fellas anybody know any massage girls with big / huge tits?Search for Robyn at Mind and Body or Renee in Royal Oak St The Body Shop.

Grinder264
03-24-16, 07:31
It's like you've walked into a tailgate at a Lions game and want to talk about how much football sucks and everyone should love tennis. Everyone is here for the football game, and as much as we may appreciate a tennis match, we're probably not going to opine about how great Roger Federer is no matter how much you stomp about.

Everyone here appreciates a good massage, I have a legit place I go to that I don't talk about here because it's pretty easy to find a place that does a good job with massages. People are here sharing info because sometimes you need to get the poison out.Love that anology. "Go Lions!" (and GO Hap Endings!)

Grinder264
03-24-16, 07:48
Search for Robyn at Mind and Body or Renee in Royal Oak St The Body Shop.I'm a big tit guy also. I've seen Renee a couple times several years ago. Got a nice massage with HE. Did a little otc tit rubbing. I think she is a YMMV girl. And the more you see her the better. However, I was wondering about Robyn. Does she do extras? Like HE?

XirCom
03-24-16, 08:29
I'm a big tit guy also. I've seen Renee a couple times several years ago. Got a nice massage with HE. Did a little otc tit rubbing. I think she is a YMMV girl. And the more you see her the better. However, I was wondering about Robyn. Does she do extras? Like HE?Recently have seen Robyn (several visits) and she is a YMMV woman. If you're a repeat customer, generous with a tip, a HE might be available. She is proud of her enhanced girls and will show them during the ending. I doubt more is available, at least not to me. The massage was very good.

As always YMMV.

Take care.

Xircom.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/5500998740.html

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1-hour-m-a-s-s-a-g-e-50-professional/18825446

Lazarus II
03-24-16, 08:50
I'm a big tit guy also. I've seen Renee a couple times several years ago. Got a nice massage with HE. Did a little otc tit rubbing. I think she is a YMMV girl. And the more you see her the better. However, I was wondering about Robyn. Does she do extras? Like HE?Nope, totally LEGIT but very easy on the eyes and a great personality.

Grinder264
03-24-16, 08:55
Nope, totally LEGIT but very easy on the eyes and a great personality.OK, thanks.

Lazarus II
03-24-16, 09:57
I am very remiss in leaving out Jill in Berkely. Impressive in her Ads but when she's working in scrubs, I forget she has them.

I'm sure there are many others in this category.

Sillion
03-24-16, 19:59
Trying to decide which one I want to go to as my first. Which one would you guy choose.

Ropeshark07
03-25-16, 16:44
For those that frequent the Acu on Middlebelt, I went last week and was pleased to see that Songyi has returned. The new lady is nice, but not as great as Songyi is. She was my go-to for AMP for most of last year. Guess she took a 3-month trip to NY to work and come back.

DuggerJug
03-25-16, 17:35
My last night in town I tried the AMP on auburn road not sure of cross st had to uber there and back.

Excellent massage. Plenty of teasing, could not convince the cute mid 30's 7/10 girl for other menu items, and had to settle for DIY was she played with the boys. 70 . Tipped 40 Table shower after massage which was kinda weird. In Indy its usually first, often used as a LEO filter. Anyway enjoyed my trip thought I'd share, wanted a provider to make a call to my room in auburn Hills but difficult to find a really hot one that would come that far. Best of luck all, and by the way. The Michigan left thing is way out of control.

EricTheReddit
03-26-16, 08:01
Trying to decide which one I want to go to as my first. Which one would you guy choose.It's a rub and tug, not a major life decision. Take the plunge, come back and tell us a story.

EyeYam1
03-26-16, 13:40
This place has always read as totally legit, but I still am wishful to find a place like it that isn't so much. A massage and finish from an AA woman who is into it would be a real treat. Haven't found the hint of a place like that yet, without going to a strip club. Come on Detroit!

Going by your guidance, it was Tee that I saw the second time and yes, she is good looking.

By process of elimination, #5 must be the one I saw the first time. I don't remember her name, and really don't remember what she looked like in detail because I didn't bother looking after the first glance. It was a solid massage though. She used Tiger Balm mixed with the oil / lotion which really does a number on sore muscles. Though it stinks a bit. Also did some very nice stretching, that left all my bits quite exposed. No attention give to those naughty bits however.

Rogmaes
03-26-16, 15:01
Trying to decide which one I want to go to as my first. Which one would you guy choose.Start slow. M1 and Magic are for advanced mongers.

Zam1243
03-27-16, 00:12
Looking for a place near the canton area any suggestion?

Have anyone tried this place yet?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/5507419673.html

Agnt007
03-27-16, 12:52

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/5507419673.htmlBeen there and felt they were worried about LEO. Try the place a little north on Wayne Rd. They give a shower, a good massage and you will leave happy.

Rsworase
03-27-16, 23:46
Anyone seen her.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-busty-brunette/21032980

StrokeOfLuck
03-28-16, 10:13
I am very remiss in leaving out Jill in Berkely. Impressive in her Ads but when she's working in scrubs, I forget she has them.

I'm sure there are many others in this category.May want to check out Lori too. I've gotten her naked before, but she's inconsistent, and truly a YMMV type provider. Good massage, and some huge baby feeders.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/5got-that-majick-touch-248-971-5422/18973488

Misterb899
03-28-16, 11:46
She has few reviews on here just type her name in the search thread box in upper right corner of the page and you will find out about her. But she is real.

Anyone seen her.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-busty-brunette/21032980.

Telecaster
03-28-16, 20:28
Lived in metro Detroit for about 2 years. Been keeping up with the forum and ready to start contributing.

Been to all the local AMPs except for the ones in the Canton area.

Southfield north of 12 mile:

Have only gotten HE here, I don't think anything else is available but I haven't tried. The only lady I've seen there is probably late 40's /50's? Decent looking, very nice and playful. She is open to ass play, my first time there she fingered my ass without even asking. Now I just have her do a butt massage and she works my thighs and teases heavily. Gets very into the HE. Getting a little bored there and probably won't return.

Telecaster
03-28-16, 21:18
My last night in town I tried the AMP on auburn road not sure of cross st had to uber there and back.

Excellent massage. Plenty of teasing, could not convince the cute mid 30's 7/10 girl for other menu items, and had to settle for DIY was she played with the boys. 70 . Tipped 40 Table shower after massage which was kinda weird. In Indy its usually first, often used as a LEO filter. Anyway enjoyed my trip thought I'd share, wanted a provider to make a call to my room in auburn Hills but difficult to find a really hot one that would come that far. Best of luck all, and by the way. The Michigan left thing is way out of control.Have had the same experience twice there, she does give a good massage.

Telecaster
03-28-16, 21:23
Been to all the AMPs in Roch hills and Troy. As far as I can tell all you will get there is DIY with a little teasing. Oasis on Rochester rd. North of 75 has been my favorite because I had gotten a cutie there twice. I went last week and there were about six old women there, and I got one of them. If I could go back I would have declined the massage and just left. Probably won't return there.

TkGuy
03-28-16, 22:20
Had to stop at an ATM across the street, looks like the place is closed, building for lease. Guess setting up shop a block from the PoPo station wasn't the best idea.

TkGuy
03-28-16, 22:22
I've never sprung for a 4 hand experience.

Any tips or suggestions?

Tip both masseuses?

PM is fine, thanks in advance for any assistance!

Ropeshark07
03-29-16, 15:24
I've never sprung for a 4 hand experience.

Any tips or suggestions?

Tip both masseuses?

PM is fine, thanks in advance for any assistance!I dig it, but I'm way more of a massage guy than most. I suspect most folks, even AMP guys would consider it overly expensive. (They hardly ever give you a deal for 4-hand, so you're looking at $220-$240 for the full hour.) It's better if you already have experience with one or more of the providers.

There's more teasing, just because more hands, but the experience is essentially the same. I've only done it when feeling very WTF with cash. Of course, compared to a SS with someone expensive off BP, I like it better. YMMV a lot.).

If you can find a couple of reliable backpage gals to double up, that's been a much cooler thing, but I've only had that situation fall out for me once. (With reliable providers, I'm careful and don't usually visit anyone too far, or anyone that doesn't have multiple reviews.).

Ropeshark07
03-29-16, 15:27

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/5507419673.htmlI post a review about a month ago. Short version: my trip was very legit and I have a hard time imagining any HE happening there.

Ropeshark07
03-29-16, 15:29

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/5507419673.htmlCloud 9 place is supposed to be good, but I haven't been.

I've been to Mulan and gotten HJ, but I'm not sure they do that consistently and she wasn't into it, so it wasn't very good.

FloppyMcStiffy
03-30-16, 08:29
Cloud 9 place is supposed to be good, but I haven't been.

I've been to Mulan and gotten HJ, but I'm not sure they do that consistently and she wasn't into it, so it wasn't very good.I'm curious if your provider at mulan was lucy? She's the only one I've ever gotten a happy ending from. The first time, she was quite into it. The second time was lackluster and the third time she said they didn't do that there. WTF?

Turrismaldon
03-30-16, 14:53
Any intel for this place on michigan ave and telegraph?

Ropeshark07
03-30-16, 14:58
I'm curious if your provider at mulan was lucy? She's the only one I've ever gotten a happy ending from. The first time, she was quite into it. The second time was lackluster and the third time she said they didn't do that there. WTF?Older woman and after lackluster performance I didn't ask or remember name, sorry.

LeftHand44
03-30-16, 16:37
Any intel for this place on michigan ave and telegraph?I have been the a few times in past couple months. FS 3 times. I have paid between 100 up to 120. Good table shower and pretty girls. Nice and clean.

Member #5424
03-31-16, 01:04
I have been the a few times in past couple months. FS 3 times. I have paid between 100 up to 120. Good table shower and pretty girls. Nice and clean.Hey is there a link for this place? Address or #?

Thanks.

Zoman
03-31-16, 09:56
Lisa does the best shower, she said she likes to get you clean. Lea is the other I've had. Both cute and fun way better then M1 for few dollars more. Beats Ann's places and I'm hooked I've been 5 times this month. Pay for the hour and you will get the hour also 80 to the house they offer you coffee, pop, water it's clean worth every penny.

Krinkle187
04-01-16, 10:11
Lisa does the best shower, she said she likes to get you clean. Lea is the other I've had. Both cute and fun way better then M1 for few dollars more. Beats Ann's places and I'm hooked I've been 5 times this month. Pay for the hour and you will get the hour also 80 to the house they offer you coffee, pop, water it's clean worth every penny.So FS? What's the damage $ ? Details man, details.

LulusLove
04-01-16, 15:11
So FS? What's the damage $ ? Details man, details.I'm guessing house fee $80 for the hour and a tip of 120 to 100 for FS.

Blr Hot Rod
04-01-16, 19:00
I had planned a visit to Silve* Sp* today and reached by mid afternoon, mamsan first said therapist is not free, I said I will wait, for 20 mins, ok no problem. Then paid house fee and mamasan gave me table shower and then I lay on the table, here comes LI* who is Viet and has a pretty face and body, clean Pus* she is hygienic and after short chat fixed for CBJ till completion with all touching and light fingering, paid and off goes the dress, had access every where and did lot of playing around, access to bo*bs and ti* She sucked for nearly about 15 minutes and said why I am not see you**ing changed the position and I fuc*ed into her mouth for about 3 minutes and released my load. Had a short chat and then left the place.

Overall good experience and if you are a repeat for sure you can get good deal. Paid 80 housefee and 100 for the CBJ and then she was forcing for the 20 tip which I paid with hesitance.

Would rate 8 overall if you are looking for release and not for a good massage.

Cheers.

BHR.

LulusLove
04-01-16, 19:43
I had planned a visit to Silve* Sp* today and reached by mid afternoon, mamsan first said therapist is not free, I said I will wait, for 20 mins, ok no problem. Then paid house fee and mamasan gave me table shower and then I lay on the table, here comes LI* who is Viet and has a pretty face and body, clean Pus* she is hygienic and after short chat fixed for CBJ till completion with all touching and light fingering, paid and off goes the dress, had access every where and did lot of playing around, access to bo*bs and ti* She sucked for nearly about 15 minutes and said why I am not see you**ing changed the position and I fuc*ed into her mouth for about 3 minutes and released my load. Had a short chat and then left the place.

Overall good experience and if you are a repeat for sure you can get good deal. Paid 80 housefee and 100 for the CBJ and then she was forcing for the 20 tip which I paid with hesitance.

Would rate 8 overall if you are looking for release and not for a good massage.

Cheers.

BHR.Ugh?? Seriously $200 for CBJ?

No thanks I would expect a BBBJ AND FS for that kind of dough!

Member #5509
04-03-16, 10:00
Has anybody seen Lexi? She still posts occasionally with the headline, "feeling a little restless? Lexi will leave you breathless. " She has a ton of good reviews elsewhere, but one of the most recent really puts her hygiene into question. Is she attractive? Gross? Unkempt?

BigBopper9
04-03-16, 21:51
Thinking of heading up from t town, what's the best place to visit? Looking for full service, and prefer a place that has younger petite girls (don't we all) south side if possible but driving farther if necessary isn't a problem.

ThrowAwayy
04-04-16, 19:14
Saw Rita. Nasty looking all-around. Lop-sided TaTa's, Nasty backside, lots of baby damage. Quick HE and left.

Nknk789
04-05-16, 10:10
Saw Rita. Nasty looking all-around. Lop-sided TaTa's, Nasty backside, lots of baby damage. Quick HE and left.Thank mike. I thinking about to get there. You save me some cash. LOL.

Bruce248
04-05-16, 14:50
I can confirm that this rita is nasty. I caught a glimpse of her after my appointment with the other girl. The other one, can't remember her name, provided me with decent service although very average in looks. She offered two pops and bb, which I declined.

Saw Rita. Nasty looking all-around. Lop-sided TaTa's, Nasty backside, lots of baby damage. Quick HE and left.

TkGuy
04-05-16, 21:58
Anyone ever visited?

PM is fine if any info is available, thanks!

Rogmaes
04-06-16, 08:39
Saw Rita. Nasty looking all-around. Lop-sided TaTa's, Nasty backside, lots of baby damage. Quick HE and left.Rita and associate's location is not managed by the same Anna that has AAMPs in other locations in Metro Detroit.

Bruce248
04-06-16, 10:15
Rita and associate's location is not managed by the same Anna that has AAMPs in other locations in Metro Detroit.You are correct this is not anna's. This is the other apartment AMP in MH. Lately anna's MH location has been very subpar so I have not visited in some time. I really hope that this turns around soon though.

ThrowAwayy
04-06-16, 11:37
Rita and associate's location is not managed by the same Anna that has AAMPs in other locations in Metro Detroit.Thanks for that. I got the multiple Madison Heights locations confused.

Maxam1
04-07-16, 07:43
Thinking of heading up from t town, what's the best place to visit? Looking for full service, and prefer a place that has younger petite girls (don't we all) south side if possible but driving farther if necessary isn't a problem.Tulsa?

I haven't found anything up here that Tulsa has to offer in the MP market!

Young, petite and good looking, you'll have to hit the SC's!

Schlong64
04-07-16, 22:35
Would be thrilled to hear some accounts on how you weed le posts from actual.

For instance, is "Nuru" a bait word? There are many posts with the 725 (Las Vegas).

Or various New York area codes. Are these lures? Do you.

Know of any open late? (I haven't tried Fuji, supposedly 24/7).

I made the mistake of calling theis fake ad:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-beauty-is-looking-to-relax-all-ur-tension-away-highly-reviewed-me-or-free-call-when-ready/24148597

(Asian Beauty. It iiiis fake, right?

And received many calls from unknown numbers over the next week or so.

Can others confirm this? Is that number now in some database of Johns?

Would greatly appreciate PMs of #s to call for younger dream inducers.

Thanks mongers.

CamperHiker
04-08-16, 07:26
Tulsa?

I haven't found anything up here that Tulsa has to offer in the MP market!

Young, petite and good looking, you'll have to hit the SC's!Pretty sure he means Toledo, not Tulsa. LOL.

Sincy
04-08-16, 10:50
Would be thrilled to hear some accounts on how you weed le posts from actual.

For instance, is "Nuru" a bait word? There are many posts with the 725 (Las Vegas).

Or various New York area codes. Are these lures? Do you.

Know of any open late? (I haven't tried Fuji, supposedly 24/7).

I made the mistake of calling theis fake ad:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-beauty-is-looking-to-relax-all-ur-tension-away-highly-reviewed-me-or-free-call-when-ready/24148597

(Asian Beauty. It iiiis fake, right?

And received many calls from unknown numbers over the next week or so.

Can others confirm this? Is that number now in some database of Johns?

Would greatly appreciate PMs of #s to call for younger dream inducers.

Thanks mongers.Definitely there are many fake ads. Googling the number is a good start to determine if the ad is fake.

Words such as "Nuru" are used, but that in itself does not make the ad fake. "Nuru" is just another "bait" word like jaw-dropping, addictive, new to the area, one week only, petite, mesmerizing, etc. Some providers are definitely "new to the area," some actually do offer "Nuru;" but many just use the terms to catch people's attention.

As for the specific link you provided, Christy is an actual provider. So the phone calls you've gotten may be just a coincidence. Furthermore, it's very unlikely that a "john's list" is being collected with just phone numbers. So I don't think you need to worry. However, if you give out personal info or photos, that is another story. Nevertheless, it's smart to use an anonymous hobby phone or app.

Omnitastic
04-09-16, 12:21
I just moved to Southfield, and I'm almost walking distance away from Serendipity. After two visits, I have to say I'm not impressed.

I've had two different girls, both apparently not knowing a word of English, and neither as good looking as the girl that will be at the front desk.

For an hour, the damage was 70, and all expectations were met, but it was all very mechanical for each of my visits. I dunno. Maybe it's me.

Regardless, I think I may just go back to Acu on Telegraph when I want an AMP.

BusHunter69
04-10-16, 06:05
Are there and AMPs out there were the girls are sporting a big hairy Bush? Please don't say Lola, I know Lola very well. Looking for some new talent. Pm me if you want. Thanks.

Hotcarl76
04-10-16, 18:40
Had a very good relaxing time there- massage was very good. Veterans, pm for details.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/silver-spa-back-in-town-new-face-today-best-spa-ss/19582323

Zam1243
04-11-16, 08:52
Is there any good massage places near the novi or wixom area? Pm if you know anywhere.

RamButt
04-11-16, 12:01
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/5533617793.html

Went here Saturday night around 8:30. Hot little asian greeted me as I walked in. Walked me to a room, nice and private. Gave her $50 for an hour. Not sure about ts being offered as I had just taken one at home. She told me to undress and lay down. Couple minutes later girl comes in and starts with a dry rub, I'm thinking great, this will suck for an hour! She put a towel over my feet and that was it. Next she lubes up her hands with oil and stands at my head and basically has my head between her crotch. Then she gets on the table and reaches all the way to the back of my legs. After about 25 minutes of a really nice massage she starts roaming with her hands, next thong I know she starts playing with everything. Then she gets a pillow and has me flip over. When I look at her, ITS NOT THE SAME GIRL THAT LED ME IN THE ROOM! Oh well, still good looking, about a 6 maybe late 30's. She proceeded to give me an awesome HJ. She climbed right on the table with my legs on either side of her and after 10 minutes finally blew it. Not much chance to get my hands on her the way I was positioned so not sure if more is available. . She massaged me for another 15 minutes after she cleaned me up and left the room. I gave her 20 on the way out. Oh yeah, when I first got in the room she asked if I wanted 4 hand, they were going to give me a deal. I declined. This place won't last long because of the location but while it does might as well enjoy it.

Spaguy45
04-11-16, 13:21
Has anyone seen Giulia? I'd appreciate a report either here or via PM. I'm thinking of seeing her but would like to get the lay of the land first. If I have to, I may TOFTT but it's preferable to know if anything's available first. Thanks.

OhmyGosh1
04-11-16, 19:20
Any Intel on this one guys?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-come-relax-after-a-hard-days-work-book-quick-on-daily-s-special/6624051

Analyzer 123
04-11-16, 23:54
I don't know why people rave about Magic here. I visited it for the first time. They don't have proper massage tables with a hole I nthem for your head to rest on.

My neck was uncomfortably rested in one direction half the time. They don't give an oil massage. WTF. The masseuse Cici was very rude. They.

Just want you to leave after getting your money. Seriously?

Zam1243
04-12-16, 08:09
Any one every been to ts wellness massage on 9 mile and middlebelt in Farmington?

Agnt007
04-12-16, 11:06
Any one every been to ts wellness massage on 9 mile and middlebelt in Farmington?I have been there to try it out and received a very good massage. There were no indications that any options are available there.

JakeMioff
04-12-16, 11:32
I don't know why people rave about Magic here. I visited it for the first time. They don't have proper massage tables with a hole I nthem for your head to rest on.

My neck was uncomfortably rested in one direction half the time. They don't give an oil massage. WTF. The masseuse Cici was very rude. They.

Just want you to leave after getting your money. Seriously?And the location / parking situation is really bad. Thanks for reaffirm my doubts. Money saved. Time saved. Car saved from being stolen or window smashed.

JakeMioff
04-12-16, 11:38
Any Intel on this one guys?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-come-relax-after-a-hard-days-work-book-quick-on-daily-s-special/6624051Perhaps you should ask this on the Backpage Reports. This is the Massage Parlor Reports.

Questar999
04-12-16, 12:23

Just want you to leave after getting your money. Seriously?I had a less than stellar experience there as well. I quit going there. I was told on my last visit that they changed management. Hope they change back into what it used to be. Other than location I don't see any reason to ever return.

Nyybry
04-12-16, 14:49

Just want you to leave after getting your money. Seriously?Yeah, I've read some good reviews about magic but I haven't experienced anything worthwhile to comment on. The dry massage isn't too cool. Rushed. And sometimes they offer extras. Sometimes they play dumb and don't. Too much of a crap shoot.

Cyborg10
04-12-16, 18:54
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1wondefubest-asian-bodywork-in-town-248-251-9031/22651245

I been there before and got a good time anyone been there recently?

Spaguy45
04-12-16, 22:36
A new place open two or three weeks now. Place is clean, has rooms with full doors, and an attractive, relatively young staff of 3 or 4 providers. I believe it's a Thai place and only one or two of them speaks recognizable English.

I suspect this is going to be a YMMV kind of place. I've been twice: happy once but walked out funny the other time. Both times the massage was incredibly thorough, sensuous and playful. Light OTC roaming was ok. I doubt anything beyond basic happiness will be on the menu but even as to that, YMMV. I'll repeat. Only long term issue is that it's in a kind of out of the way area so it will be interesting to see what its longevity turns out to be. Here's the link. The pic is real and really does represent the quality of the providers available.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/5535249244.html

Lazarus II
04-12-16, 23:20
Has anyone seen Giulia? I'd appreciate a report either here or via PM. I'm thinking of seeing her but would like to get the lay of the land first. If I have to, I may TOFTT but it's preferable to know if anything's available first. Thanks.Saw her one weekend at her apartment on Seward. Its the second building off the Lodge. Street parking only. That gets the negative out of the way.

She is well trained, has great therapeutic skills and was a reasonable $50+tip. No hint of extras. Mildly flirts in text if you initiate it. Ukrainian from birth, if that matters to you.

Lexi101
04-13-16, 01:39
Any of you know any places that do girl on girl massages? I want to try but don't want this to be awkward. What do I say to let someone know what I'm looking for?

ShadowJack
04-13-16, 12:15
Any of you know any places that do girl on girl massages? I want to try but don't want this to be awkward. What do I say to let someone know what I'm looking for?Just call first and ask if they do any girl on girl massages. Look through the thread and find the places where guys are getting a happy ending (HE), and call those. The worst that can happen is that you'll call a legit provider who will tell you that her place is legitimate and they don't do things like this. Big deal. Call the next one.

Rogmaes
04-13-16, 16:29
Any of you know any places that do girl on girl massages? I want to try but don't want this to be awkward. What do I say to let someone know what I'm looking for?I sent you a PM with a suggestion.

Timberwolf
04-13-16, 19:57
A "mob scene" this afternoon. 3 cars out in front. Two of them occupied by either mongers or LEOs. The late model Dodge facing the door was the one that concerned me the most. I was baked and maybe a bit paranoid.

At best they were 2 hardcore mongers waiting their turn out in the lot. I don't want any of either type of action.

VcyClonn
04-14-16, 13:53
Hello mongers,

I am visitng novi area after sometime and looking fome some providers who is liberal on the roaming side and also allow to massage their body. Its been some time I have been this area and so any guidance is appreciated. Please pm me with your recommendations. Thanks much.

Cheers.

Marvel1
04-14-16, 14:42
A new place open two or three weeks now. Place is clean, has rooms with full doors, and an attractive, relatively young staff of 3 or 4 providers. I believe it's a Thai place and only one or two of them speaks recognizable English.

I suspect this is going to be a YMMV kind of place. I've been twice: happy once but walked out funny the other time. Both times the massage was incredibly thorough, sensuous and playful. Light OTC roaming was ok. I doubt anything beyond basic happiness will be on the menu but even as to that, YMMV. I'll repeat. Only long term issue is that it's in a kind of out of the way area so it will be interesting to see what its longevity turns out to be. Here's the link. The pic is real and really does represent the quality of the providers available.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/5535249244.htmlI also can't see this lasting. Visited this AM, Ali or Alice, massage was great, no HE, but playful throughout. I would go back again for quality and to see if anything changes after visit #2. Not bad total damage for the one hour trip was $80, $50 to the house and $30 tip. Who was your provider on the happy trip?

Marvel1
04-14-16, 15:21
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/5533617793.html

Went here Saturday night around 8:30. Hot little asian greeted me as I walked in. Walked me to a room, nice and private. Gave her $50 for an hour. Not sure about ts being offered as I had just taken one at home. She told me to undress and lay down. Couple minutes later girl comes in and starts with a dry rub, I'm thinking great, this will suck for an hour! She put a towel over my feet and that was it. Next she lubes up her hands with oil and stands at my head and basically has my head between her crotch. Then she gets on the table and reaches all the way to the back of my legs. After about 25 minutes of a really nice massage she starts roaming with her hands, next thong I know she starts playing with everything. Then she gets a pillow and has me flip over. When I look at her, ITS NOT THE SAME GIRL THAT LED ME IN THE ROOM! Oh well, still good looking, about a 6 maybe late 30's. She proceeded to give me an awesome HJ. She climbed right on the table with my legs on either side of her and after 10 minutes finally blew it. Not much chance to get my hands on her the way I was positioned so not sure if more is available. . She massaged me for another 15 minutes after she cleaned me up and left the room. I gave her 20 on the way out. Oh yeah, when I first got in the room she asked if I wanted 4 hand, they were going to give me a deal. I declined. This place won't last long because of the location but while it does might as well enjoy it.I think you are correct, this won't last long baed on the location. I already saw some people giving it the stink eye today. Visited this AM, 10:45"isa, offered the 4 hands and declined as well. Great clean place, my provider was Ali or Alice, maybe early 30"ish. Very good massage and some light teasing and some OTC by me was not outright rejected but nothing more. I would repeat be / see of the quality and cute little provider. Possibly the key here will be persistence? Who was your provider when you visited?

Megatron81
04-14-16, 17:43
Any one every been to ts wellness massage on 9 mile and middlebelt in Farmington?I actually have been there twice. Nice place, average looking providers. Both times I went were exactly the same. A ton of teasing. A ton. Like the whole time you are face down she is around your lower half. Lots of touching which made me assume he on the flip. But both times nothing. I was very surprised. So probably not worth it unless you like being extremely teased.

BigMac55
04-14-16, 18:01
Yeah, I've read some good reviews about magic but I haven't experienced anything worthwhile to comment on. The dry massage isn't too cool. Rushed. And sometimes they offer extras. Sometimes they play dumb and don't. Too much of a crap shoot.I still go fairly regularly. It's not as consistantly good as it was last year, but I still get FS every time. Usually skip massage or very short rub. Used to see the same girls who were great. Seem to get a different one every time now, ranging from very good (Suzanne) to not so good (Blue), but on the whole, still leave very happy.

OhmyGosh1
04-14-16, 19:40

I've been to Mulan and gotten HJ, but I'm not sure they do that consistently and she wasn't into it, so it wasn't very good.It's typical AMP. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes nothing.

QuestForFun
04-15-16, 00:51
Any seniors have an new reports?? Please pm me. I'm on. The fence. Long drive and somewhat expensive.

Nknk789
04-15-16, 06:27
Hello mongers,

I am visitng novi area after sometime and looking fome some providers who is liberal on the roaming side and also allow to massage their body. Its been some time I have been this area and so any guidance is appreciated. Please pm me with your recommendations. Thanks much.

Cheers.I don't know about novi area. But I went to the M1 another dy. Pay the mamasan and I believe the girl name blue or something. Got a table shower. Went back to the room. She give me a massage about half and hour. Seem like she got tired and ask me do the massage back for her. I have a lot of fun with her. If you look for the provide allow to reverse massage. Maybe she is the one. But maybe she like me.

Lazarus II
04-15-16, 09:12
Faith is the quintessential YMMV gal. You might get more Intel in the Backpage folder since she is a BP advertiser. Have you searched for her current Ad? She lets it be known when cash is king.

Any seniors have an new reports?? Please pm me. I'm on. The fence. Long drive and somewhat expensive..

RamButt
04-15-16, 09:58
I think you are correct, this won't last long baed on the location. I already saw some people giving it the stink eye today. Visited this AM, 10:45"isa, offered the 4 hands and declined as well. Great clean place, my provider was Ali or Alice, maybe early 30"ish. Very good massage and some light teasing and some OTC by me was not outright rejected but nothing more. I would repeat be / see of the quality and cute little provider. Possibly the key here will be persistence? Who was your provider when you visited?She never mentioned her name or if she did I couldn't understand her. Might venture back since its not far from me.

MrNiceGuy6
04-15-16, 10:10
I don't know about novi area. But I went to the M1 another dy. Pay the mamasan and I believe the girl name blue or something. Got a table shower. Went back to the room. She give me a massage about half and hour. Seem like she got tired and ask me do the massage back for her. I have a lot of fun with her. If you look for the provide allow to reverse massage. Maybe she is the one. But maybe she like me.Me find it funny, that you type like an provider. Never thought this possible.

Me hope you have good time on forum. (Bow).

Bruce248
04-15-16, 11:54
Bahahahaha! Me think this much funny.

Me find it funny, that you type like an provider. Never thought this possible.

Me hope you have good time on forum. (Bow).

SuperJason2
04-15-16, 12:46
I don't know about novi area. But I went to the M1 another dy. Pay the mamasan and I believe the girl name blue or something. Got a table shower. Went back to the room. She give me a massage about half and hour. Seem like she got tired and ask me do the massage back for her. I have a lot of fun with her. If you look for the provide allow to reverse massage. Maybe she is the one. But maybe she like me.Can you share more information about Blue, like age, look, and body. Thanks.

Lazarus II
04-15-16, 16:45
Me find it funny, that you type like an provider. Never thought this possible.

Me hope you have good time on forum. (Bow).That there is funny, don't care who you are. (Bow) lmao.

VcyClonn
04-16-16, 03:56
I actually have been there twice. Nice place, average looking providers. Both times I went were exactly the same. A ton of teasing. A ton. Like the whole time you are face down she is around your lower half. Lots of touching which made me assume he on the flip. But both times nothing. I was very surprised. So probably not worth it unless you like being extremely teased.I visited the place multiple times some time back and I was made to believe its a legit place and no extras. Atleast there were not then. The place looked good an clean.

Cheers.

XirCom
04-16-16, 07:26
I visited the place multiple times some time back and I was made to believe its a legit place and no extras. Atleast there were not then. The place looked good an clean.

Cheers.Same here, nice place, no extras, mild teasing, will not return.

Xircom.

Member #5424
04-16-16, 16:54
Visited Silver spa today for the first time. Entered through back door was greeted by a cute girl taken to the room gave her the house fee and said other girl will come. The provider I.

Had today was Choi. Not bad looking, slim, decent rack, but a weird raspy voice, sounded like one of the characters from Simpsons. She's very friendly. $ for FS. Overall good time.

Clean and private and friendly staff.

OhmyGosh1
04-17-16, 19:23
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=20974053&image=24248210

Guys any info. On this one?

Brenn Hoffman
04-19-16, 07:51
I see a lot of Backpage ads for Flint posted in Detroit, are those places worth the hour drive?Not worth the time or money.

ThrowAwayy
04-19-16, 08:16
This time I actually did go to Anna's in MH. Saw Angie. $ . 6 for normal FS. Started with regular massage and gradually built my way up to FS. Typical experience.

Angie has smaller tatas than most guys. Can't take a big Johnson well bc she's tite. I had a generally enjoyable time with her though.

SuperJason2
04-19-16, 10:02
I also can't see this lasting. Visited this AM, Ali or Alice, massage was great, no HE, but playful throughout. I would go back again for quality and to see if anything changes after visit #2. Not bad total damage for the one hour trip was $80, $50 to the house and $30 tip. Who was your provider on the happy trip?I visited this AMP last week and got a 4 hands. It's not worth it as one sp was really good while the other one seemed new to this business. So, you don't get equal quality on the two sides of your body. At the end of the massage, Mina, the front desk lady, came in and gave me a nice massage on the front side that's memorable. The pressure was firm but not strong and her hands talked if you know what I mean. With the long stroke, she went from the chest all the way down to the General without touching it. Really good experience. She insisted she won't touch it, so no HE. By the way, they are all Chinese, no Thai.

Ropeshark07
04-19-16, 11:54
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=20974053&image=24248210

Guys any info. On this one?I posted a review of this when they first opened six months or so back. Typical AMP experience. Fine, but not worth driving past 3 others AMPs for me.

BigMac55
04-19-16, 16:19
Is M1 in Redford Twp or Detroit?Just off Telegraph.

BuckleMyShoe
04-19-16, 18:50
This time I actually did go to Anna's in MH. Saw Angie. $ . 6 for normal FS. Started with regular massage and gradually built my way up to FS. Typical experience.

Angie has smaller tatas than most guys. Can't take a big Johnson well bc she's tite. I had a generally enjoyable time with her though.Where are anna's places or ads for them? I see them mentioned quite a bit and want to see if I am near one.

DirtyOne313
04-19-16, 19:54
First time contributor and long time lurker. Went to the Sun Spa on M59 today and was greeted by the door lady. Had a decent looking older lady come in (early 40's) and take the $80 for the hour massage and then tell me that she will be right back. In walks this even OLDER lady about mid 50's. I think she went by Elizabeth.

At this point I was not feeling it. Got a decent table shower and worst massage I have ever gotten at a AMP. Opted just to get the massage and walk. Didn't want anything else from grandma LOL. This is the second time I have been there and both times it was very OLD ladies. My opinion is to stay away. For what they asked, you are better off spending the money in a strip club.

BuckleMyShoe
04-19-16, 20:25

Angie has smaller tatas than most guys. Can't take a big Johnson well bc she's tite. I had a generally enjoyable time with her though.Where can I find contact info on Anna's places?

ThrowAwayy
04-19-16, 22:36
Where can I find contact info on Anna's places?http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-asian-massage-angie-4hand-available/14428141

LastTime22
04-19-16, 23:13
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/5-chinese-stafff-massage-new-21-free-table-shower/14499114

Went here the other day for shower and massage. Cute girls all seem nice.

Judy was young (maybe 30) very friendly and didn't really give massage, just lots of teasing and playing. I didn't mind.

On the flip she was very engaged and into it. Lots of touching and cuddling both ways, but no clothes came off.

Never discussed fees or offered more, so I left a good tip in appreciation.

Spaguy45
04-19-16, 23:26
Not worth the time or money.I totally agree. Nothing worthwhile at all going on in Flint. Bottom of the barrel places.

Spaguy45
04-19-16, 23:34
I visited this AMP last week and got a 4 hands. It's not worth it as one sp was really good while the other one seemed new to this business. So, you don't get equal quality on the two sides of your body. At the end of the massage, Mina, the front desk lady, came in and gave me a nice massage on the front side that's memorable. The pressure was firm but not strong and her hands talked if you know what I mean. With the long stroke, she went from the chest all the way down to the General without touching it. Really good experience. She insisted she won't touch it, so no HE. By the way, they are all Chinese, no Thai.You're talking about the Grosse Pointe Woods place on Mack. Attractive providers -- Mena, Natasha (yes, an Asian "Natasha") and others. But, they don't touch the pole. I happened to leave happy just one time but it was a fluke. I went in the afternoon where the only provider who spoke English was the one who I demanded do my massage. I had an appointment and wouldn't let them do a bait and switch. I should have let them get away with it if only because every 10 minutes, my provider had to go out to greet anyone who walked in because she was the only one of them who spoke English that shift. I think she felt sorry for me and allowed me to leave happy but my sense was that it was a fluke situation. I've been there a couple of other times and no luck in that department. So a very nice place, clean, new, with attractive, young providers. Plenty of teasing and some limited OTC roaming. But the menu is going to be otherwise nonexistent as a rule is my sense of it.

Agnt007
04-20-16, 14:18
Just off Telegraph.The parking lot is in Redford and the building is in Detroit.

OhmyGosh1
04-20-16, 18:43
I posted a review of this when they first opened six months or so back. Typical AMP experience. Fine, but not worth driving past 3 others AMPs for me.I have not found any review for this man. Was it good.

Nyybry
04-21-16, 00:47
Anyone check out new place in Dearborn off Monroe and outer drive?. Believe address was 2012 Monroe. Any information would be great.

MSmith313
04-21-16, 09:36
Anyone check out new place in Dearborn off Monroe and outer drive?. Believe address was 2012 Monroe. Any information would be great.I checked out the dearborn location yesterday. Place is on a busy street. There is parking but near houses, very exposed. Place is attached to a Multiple doctor offices (across and attached and within same level). And a pharmacy across. Very busy area. Odd location for a massage place. I.

Parked for about 30 minutes to scope out the location. Multiple people passed by. 5 LEO passed by, and one entered the parking lot. So in terms of location I give one star. I did go in had a massage. Two massage therapist working. One mid thirtyish.

And other mid fourty. House was. 6, had massage, paid and led to room. Room was nice and warm. Changed then laid down, she came, asked hard or medium. I said medium. She spoke english and able to keep a conversation. Massage quality was weak.

At best. There was teasing. Flipped over, more teasing. DIY service. Overall 2. 5/5 stars. Not going back due to location, location, location and not great massage skills. This is a horrible place for massage place. Won't be surprised if its gone soon. I know.

I'm not going back. Be careful if you go here.

Timberwolf
04-21-16, 14:38
I travel to Lansing and Toledo at times, are they any better?Nothing left in Toledo at the moment. Chang Mi is the only full service place left, but recent reports suggest that the "sea hags" of years ago have rotated back in. M1 on Secor road was the bomb, but it's location killed it last year.

Timberwolf
04-21-16, 14:43
Visited recently. Experience as reported by others. Decent massage and HE. No nudity or additional services available. Mamasan and one masseuse. Both very nice. If a rub and tug from a doughy 50-something Korean woman is your thing, you'll do fine here. Acu on Middlebelt a much better choice IMHO.

Noticed another MP on my way home. Dynasty Chinese Massage. Almost across the street from Henry the 8th's. Any info on it?

Van Lopez
04-21-16, 15:31

Angie has smaller tatas than most guys. Can't take a big Johnson well bc she's tite. I had a generally enjoyable time with her though.I stopped in today and saw Angie today. It was my first experience with Anna's girls. I paid for an hour and she draped me and spent 50 minutes massaging me. When it came to the flip she wanted to give me a HJ while I wanted FS. She agreed to covered FS but wanted me to finish in 5 minutes because I couldn't go over my hour. Kind of ruined the experience to say the least plus she didn't even get fully nude. Found her to be attractive. May go back for the massage and HJ but skip the FS. There were maintenance people from the complex working in the hall.

FridgeDr50
04-21-16, 16:20
Could someone please pm me the location of this place? The reviews seem positive and I want to check it out.

OhmyGosh1
04-21-16, 19:18

I've been to Mulan and gotten HJ, but I'm not sure they do that consistently and she wasn't into it, so it wasn't very good.Are you talking about Milan on Ford road and canton center?

Nyybry
04-21-16, 21:45
Visited recently. Experience as reported by others. Decent massage and HE. No nudity or additional services available. Mamasan and one masseuse. Both very nice. If a rub and tug from a doughy 50-something Korean woman is your thing, you'll do fine here. Acu on Middlebelt a much better choice IMHO.

Noticed another MP on my way home. Dynasty Chinese Massage. Almost across the street from Henry the 8th's. Any info on it?Very legit, some teasing and if your UP at flip. They will recommend you diy.

Timberwolf
04-21-16, 21:52
Very legit, some teasing and if your UP at flip. They will recommend you diy.Sounds like the Chinese AMPs we have in Toledo.

MusicBoss10
04-22-16, 10:42
Has anyone been to Pressure Point Massage in Southfield? Is draping required and is HE available? Thanks!

FridgeDr50
04-22-16, 13:57
Has anyone been to Pressure Point Massage in Southfield? Is draping required and is HE available? Thanks!I've been there once. Draping required, subpar massage and no extras.

BuckleMyShoe
04-22-16, 17:06
Has anyone been to Pressure Point Massage in Southfield? Is draping required and is HE available? Thanks!Was there a few months ago. Nothing hinted or offered but was my first time though. No trace of the beauty's in the ads sadly.

Streethunter
04-22-16, 18:45
Sophia spa. Decent massage, Nirmal flip treatment but terrible. Begged for tip. Lady's are older and there is much better out there.

Day spa. 50's girls easy. Horrible massage consisting on 10 minutes of very light touch along body. Pretty much pointless. Good try on flip, but like a jackhammer. Didn't do the trick. Begged for tip. Not going back.

HeeJung47
04-22-16, 19:01
Sophia spa. Decent massage, Nirmal flip treatment but terrible. Begged for tip. Lady's are older and there is much better out there.

Day spa. 50's girls easy. Horrible massage consisting on 10 minutes of very light touch along body. Pretty much pointless. Good try on flip, but like a jackhammer. Didn't do the trick. Begged for tip. Not going back.Thats not very true, as Donna is less than 30 and is quite possibly the youngest in any of the spas in macomb county. Susie is maybe 40, but in fantastic shape. The other one is a bit old and not very pretty, but Sophis Spa has always been good.

Rogmaes
04-22-16, 20:15
Could someone please pm me the location of this place? The reviews seem positive and I want to check it out.Call the number in this link. That's all you need to know.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-asian-massage-angie-4hand-available/14428141

BattMann
04-22-16, 22:22
Check out my report from January titled "serindipity fail" (yes, I misspelled serendipity. Oops). HE can be had at pressure point but YMMV and I think it might be highly dependent on which girl you get. When I told her I saw the ad on backpage, she knew I was there to get more than a backrub though.

Has anyone been to Pressure Point Massage in Southfield? Is draping required and is HE available? Thanks!

Nyybry
04-23-16, 02:17
Not too long ago I read this place was busted by police and shut down, but recently I have been seeing new ads on backpage and craigslist. So what's the story?. They actually up and running?

Telecaster
04-23-16, 02:41
Stopped in today after a few drinks nearby. Have not had great luck lately, what I mean is I seem to be getting the ugliest of the fugly massuses so I asked to see her before, the lady brought her in (don't remember name) and I was happy so I said okay. They were both very nice and flirty, massuse was in a short light blue dress, I would say 7/10 but better than anything else I have seen in MI.

Got table shower which was great and a decent massage. After a while she said all done, I asked if we could go longer and if we could do anything else. She quickly said no and started making up the table.

Was shocked based on the recent reports and when I paid the house fee they both saw me with a wad of cash. No way they would mistake me or LE plus I had alcohol on my breath. I guess your mileage varys very much here.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/3134365821-under-new-management-ss/19503120

Streethunter
04-23-16, 10:05
Donna wasn't there when I went. Have seen her before and she is younger. Maybe it was just a bad day there. Donna does get good reviews, but when I had her I just felt rushed.

Thats not very true, as Donna is less than 30 and is quite possibly the youngest in any of the spas in macomb county. Susie is maybe 40, but in fantastic shape. The other one is a bit old and not very pretty, but Sophis Spa has always been good.

Guwman
04-23-16, 12:04
Donna wasn't there when I went. Have seen her before and she is younger. Maybe it was just a bad day there. Donna does get good reviews, but when I had her I just felt rushed.I am very familiar with the women at a number of establishments in the area. Sophia Spa has masseuses that are certainly as attractive as those at most places. Sophia Spa is very busy. That should tell you something. If the women were not attractive enough or the service was poor, the volume would be much lower.

Member #5424
04-23-16, 15:17
To get to silver is a good 30 minute drive for me, as I was driving to silver I was at 10/ telegraph and it occurred to me Anna has place right there. Thought I can try my luck with Anna so I called her http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/outstanding-asian-massage-coco-new-masseuse/23006310 I asked about the girl and she told me she was pretty. When I got to the place I was disappointed, I would not wast my money on her so made excuse and continued on to Silver spa. This was the second time I had to leave Anna's place because the girls are not even half decent. Anyways got to Silver was greeted by the manager who's really fine, I asked her if I could see her but she kindly declined. Last week I saw choi so wanted to get a different girl but she was busy so saw choi again and had an amazing time. BBBJ, cowgirl, then mish, total 160.

Streethunter
04-23-16, 15:40
Everyone has different tastes. I didn't care for it both times I was there. That's just my opinion. Someone else, such as yourself, may think it's awesome. Not here to argue. I just know other places are much better.

I am very familiar with the women at a number of establishments in the area. Sophia Spa has masseuses that are certainly as attractive as those at most places. Sophia Spa is very busy. That should tell you something. If the women were not attractive enough or the service was poor, the volume would be much lower.

Guwman
04-23-16, 20:04
Everyone has different tastes. I didn't care for it both times I was there. That's just my opinion. Someone else, such as yourself, may think it's awesome. Not here to argue. I just know other places are much better.I never used the word "awesome". I just said that they are at least as attractive as most places in the area.

Guyneedsfun
04-24-16, 13:57
Thats not very true, as Donna is less than 30 and is quite possibly the youngest in any of the spas in macomb county. Susie is maybe 40, but in fantastic shape. The other one is a bit old and not very pretty, but Sophis Spa has always been good.Highly recommend passing on Day Spa. As above they are old, lazy on massage and HE is not even worth it. Sophia Spa will give you a very good massage w / HE but roaming is very limited.

Digger47
04-24-16, 16:04
Does anyone have any feed back on this one? http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/monica-real-pic-34d/22817332.She is certainly not a "massage parlor" as far as I could tell. Just saying.

Van Lopez
04-24-16, 19:03
I called a place recently and no one answered, two minutes later I got a text with the address. Is that what they are doing?I went last week. I called the number and spoke to a lady who texted me the address and told me to call once I arrived at the building.

ALotNohsin
04-24-16, 20:01
Has anyone been to Pressure Point Massage in Southfield? Is draping required and is HE available? Thanks!Go here every now and then. My favorite is Maria, even though she is a little expensive. Doesn't offer anything more than HE. YMMV on roaming. She gets almost nude for me since I have been seeing her for quiet a while. Other than her amber gives good massage and HE. Summer is also good massage but didn't get HE out of 2 times I saw her.

TkGuy
04-24-16, 21:00
Friend of mine did a drive by last week. Sign has been changed, but it appeared to be open. There was an all black car in the lot with limo tint all the way around (windshield included), that didn't seem quite right, so he decided to pass.

Not too long ago I read this place was busted by police and shut down, but recently I have been seeing new ads on backpage and craigslist. So what's the story?. They actually up and running?

HeeJung47
04-24-16, 21:33
Highly recommend passing on Day Spa. As above they are old, lazy on massage and HE is not even worth it. Sophia Spa will give you a very good massage w / HE but roaming is very limited.I couldn't agree more with you on Day Spa. Not only are they old and ugly, their attitude sucks. I would take Sophia or Van Dyke Spas anyday over that dump Day Spa.

LiveStrong70
04-25-16, 07:44
Go here every now and then. My favorite is Maria, even though she is a little expensive. Doesn't offer anything more than HE. YMMV on roaming. She gets almost nude for me since I have been seeing her for quiet a while. Other than her amber gives good massage and HE. Summer is also good massage but didn't get HE out of 2 times I saw her.What was the damage? Is that her real picture in their ad? Looks pretty hot!

MusicBoss10
04-25-16, 08:16
Go here every now and then. My favorite is Maria, even though she is a little expensive. Doesn't offer anything more than HE. YMMV on roaming. She gets almost nude for me since I have been seeing her for quiet a while. Other than her amber gives good massage and HE. Summer is also good massage but didn't get HE out of 2 times I saw her.Thank you, I will schedule an appointment with Maria. She looks nice in the photos in the ad. Thanks!

MusicBoss10
04-25-16, 09:08
Has anyone been to the massage establishment on 7 Mile and Farmington Rd in Livonia? Are HE and roaming available? Thanks!

ALotNohsin
04-25-16, 12:26
What was the damage? Is that her real picture in their ad? Looks pretty hot!Pictures of Maria is pretty close, she probably looks better then the picture. Ambers picture is not so close but she's not bad looking. I saw amber once 1. 00 w HE. Maria 1. 50-1. 80 I paid over the years.

LiveStrong70
04-25-16, 15:18
Has anyone been to the massage establishment on 7 Mile and Farmington Rd in Livonia? Are HE and roaming available? Thanks!Only went once but nothing happy was happening. It was an older lady anyways so no big loss I guess. I would go somewhere else. 5 & Newburgh perhaps. Still on the older side but much happier experience. They use scented oil though.

Acu on 7 & telegraph is better if you can make the trip.

Paul Wall
04-25-16, 15:44
Has anyone been to the massage establishment on 7 Mile and Farmington Rd in Livonia? Are HE and roaming available? Thanks!I was there this weekend. While there was plenty of hinting, when it came time for a HE, NADA, ZIP, ZILCH.

BuckleMyShoe
04-25-16, 17:29
Any info on Leigh? Called her number the other day and got a noisy voicemail message.

Joshu64
04-25-16, 19:11
Go here every now and then. My favorite is Maria, even though she is a little expensive. Doesn't offer anything more than HE. YMMV on roaming. She gets almost nude for me since I have been seeing her for quiet a while. Other than her amber gives good massage and HE. Summer is also good massage but didn't get HE out of 2 times I saw her.Is Maria the same as the pictures in the ad?

OhmyGosh1
04-25-16, 22:01
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/m-a-s-s-a-g-e-50-1-hr-professionallicensed/18888081

Guys any info on this?

FeelTheNeed
04-25-16, 22:26
I couldn't agree more with you on Day Spa. Not only are they old and ugly, their attitude sucks. I would take Sophia or Van Dyke Spas anyday over that dump Day Spa.Started my AMP experience with Day Spa a while back. First 2 times, I saw the same provider. Cute, little thing that gave a good massage and a great 69.3rd & 4th time had a different provider that was less then enjoyable with basic HE. Have not been back. Moved on to Best Asian on Harper. Mainly because it was so close. For a while, it was ok. Early on Linda was there and all was good, Massage, HE. Then it got to be a manufactured experience. Prelude to the flip was always petty good with a fair amount of teasing. But. After a while, it started smelling like ass and I started getting "suggested tips". Never got more than 25 minutes on a 1/2 hr and NEVER more than 45 on an hour. Not been back. Tired Fantastic on Mound. Good massage (not crazy about the walking on my back part), and the HE was good too. Rooms were a little too bright for my liking. Might try again. Sophia's, however is my all time favorite. Never had a "fugly" provider. Plenty of teasing, always more then acceptable massage, considering it's an AMP and always get the full time. I honestly have never had a bad time. In the mood to play again and am looking to hear if someone has new updates on JC in Eastpointe, or, somewhere else on the eastside. Thankfully I missed the Harrison Twp party. More then happy to go to Sophia's again, but will be in JC's neighborhood tomorrow.

BuckleMyShoe
04-26-16, 08:17
Do you have a link for her ad?http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/get-the-week-started-off-right-with-leigh/21028469

Van Lopez
04-26-16, 10:11
Was it an apartment off Greenfield in Southfield?It is off of 14 mile in MH.

Grinder264
04-26-16, 13:17
Is Mena at ACU ever coming back? Or is she gone for good?

JakeMioff
04-26-16, 14:24
Started my AMP experience with Day Spa a while back. First 2 times, I saw the same provider. Cute, little thing that gave a good massage and a great 69.3rd & 4th time had a different provider that was less then enjoyable with basic HE. Have not been back. Moved on to Best Asian on Harper. Mainly because it was so close. For a while, it was ok. Early on Linda was there and all was good, Massage, HE. Then it got to be a manufactured experience. Prelude to the flip was always petty good with a fair amount of teasing. But. After a while, it started smelling like ass and I started getting "suggested tips". Never got more than 25 minutes on a 1/2 hr and NEVER more than 45 on an hour. Not been back. Tired Fantastic on Mound. Good massage (not crazy about the walking on my back part), and the HE was good too. Rooms were a little too bright for my liking. Might try again. Sophia's, however is my all time favorite. Never had a "fugly" provider. Plenty of teasing, always more then acceptable massage, considering it's an AMP and always get the full time. I honestly have never had a bad time. In the mood to play again and am looking to hear if someone has new updates on JC in Eastpointe, or, somewhere else on the eastside. Thankfully I missed the Harrison Twp party. More then happy to go to Sophia's again, but will be in JC's neighborhood tomorrow.Forgive the correction but do you mean Sonia spa instead of Sophia? On Van Dyke? If not not then please enlighten us with a location. Thanks for the good info, that's why I'm interested. LOL.

Ropeshark07
04-26-16, 15:28
She is certainly not a "massage parlor" as far as I could tell. Just saying.I could see making an argument for Backpage Massage SPs being in Backpage section, but I've always enjoyed seeing them in Massage section, too.