PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128

BattMann
01-19-16, 00:23
Confirmed. This mirrored my experience, 3 x. Only addition was I had plentiful otc roaming.

Dropped in for the first time to an AMP off Auburn Road near Rochester.

Had a massage with CiCi for $70. Massage was fantastic!

Had to finish myself for happy ending, but she helped with air BJ.

She fondled the twins, but otherwise would not touch Mr. Johnson.

Finished with a table shower to clean up.

Having trouble copying the link from Backpage.

Megatron81
01-19-16, 13:08
Are we talking about our girl in St. Claire Shores?Yes we are.

FrankRyan
01-19-16, 20:54
Typical AMP experience. I will say that that massage provided is much better than the place at 16 and Harper. At least with the two providers I've seen there.

Harrison twp isn't the smartest place to set one of these places up. I have a feeling they'll be short lived.Julie used to offer BBJ to get you started but she's left the location. Linda is now the ranking girl so at HJHE with an hour for $. 2 out the door. Beware of Betty I've knicknamed her the jackhammer! Younger girl there now too, real pert pair that won't show them with a HJHE for no less the $, period. Have to ask for the free table shower. I've never heard anyone getting more then a HJHE at either location. YMMV. My Opinion, overall Harrison TWP better than 16/ Harper just parking on mainstreet just outside the front door can be a bit tricky.

Member #5424
01-19-16, 21:44
Is this a private location? I have been to an apartment near 75 and 14 mile but have never had that good of a time there.It's an apartment.

Pickle252
01-19-16, 22:36
Thanks for this. I've never been to magic but have thinking of going. Based on this I might. So Angie is attractive? Did you have your own cover because I've heard that you want to bring your own.Magic is good, they will provide fresh covers. You can see them open them. The AMP you need to bring your own is M1.

Nyybry
01-20-16, 00:10
Has anyone visited this girl? I've seen ads daily for her, so I texted her today. Inquiring about rate. She messaged me back saying, special today 100/200. I was like ouch!. Anyone partake in a session with her? Seems insanely high priced to me.

Pickle252
01-20-16, 00:22
I was going to try to help the guy getting info on jazz. Can someone help me on the searches? That is the most retarded seach setup ever. I thought you used to be able to search by an area. I chose advanced search and do t see that option. I typed in jazz, and all areas including Honolulu show up.

Lazarus II
01-20-16, 01:37
I was going to try to help the guy getting info on jazz. Can someone help me on the searches? That is the most retarded seach setup ever. I thought you used to be able to search by an area. I chose advanced search and do t see that option. I typed in jazz, and all areas including Honolulu show up.Use the first section to show your keyword is Jazz, then use the next section and pull down Michigan or Detroit to localize it. You stopped short of doing it completely.

Ropeshark07
01-20-16, 11:37
Use the first section to show your keyword is Jazz, then use the next section and pull down Michigan or Detroit to localize it. You stopped short of doing it completely.Search Thread option works better. Not from the regular search, but once in the thread, it's on the upper right.

Ropeshark07
01-20-16, 11:39
Has anyone visited this girl? I've seen ads daily for her, so I texted her today. Inquiring about rate. She messaged me back saying, special today 100/200. I was like ouch!. Anyone partake in a session with her? Seems insanely high priced to me.If you can get search working, there are a bunch of old threads on her. I keep pondering and never quite make it out. Seems to a be a half-ass massage and happy-end experience, according to many reviews. Nothing awful, but nothing great, either. Sum up with 'Meh'.

DA9988
01-20-16, 14:15
Typical AMP experience. I will say that that massage provided is much better than the place at 16 and Harper. At least with the two providers I've seen there.

Harrison twp isn't the smartest place to set one of these places up. I have a feeling they'll be short lived.No it was not they just got busted. I would post a direct link but it has their personal information in the story Just check WXYZ channel 7.

Hksl8
01-20-16, 15:57
Appt with her last Wed. Started out with a really thorough table shower and then into one of the "rooms" closer to the entrance that only have a drape for the door. She doesn't speak English all that well but everything progressed without too much trouble. Really good massage with teasing toward the end. After the flip some light touch followed by HE using a little oil. OTC roaming was allowed. Would like to imagine there's more to be had, but I didn't sense there was. Very cute girl and a good massage for. 7 and I left a. 4 tip. Would repeat if in the area again.

Studds
01-20-16, 16:04
Any extras at this place is it worth it or waste of time?

http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-new-lady-free-table-shower-grand-opening-sun-chinese-massage-30/22034401Was busted by Macomb County sheriff on January 14.

Joehpp
01-20-16, 16:07
Be Careful Guys.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/4-women-charged-with-running-prostitution-house-at-spa-in-harrison-township

Studds
01-20-16, 17:02
Be Careful Guys.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/4-women-charged-with-running-prostitution-house-at-spa-in-harrison-townshipI was there two months ago, any chances I hear from the popo over this.

Brkeng
01-20-16, 17:15
Be Careful Guys.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/4-women-charged-with-running-prostitution-house-at-spa-in-harrison-townshipInteresting that the article makes no mention of apprehending johns.

Keep your head on a swivel!!

Hotcarl76
01-20-16, 18:21
Be Careful Guys.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/4-women-charged-with-running-prostitution-house-at-spa-in-harrison-townshipIts being discussed on the 5 pm news on ch4.

PolishTheTurd
01-20-16, 18:49
Its being discussed on the 5 pm news on ch4.It was on the Channel 7 news as well at 5 pm.

Nyybry
01-20-16, 20:24
If you can get search working, there are a bunch of old threads on her. I keep pondering and never quite make it out. Seems to a be a half-ass massage and happy-end experience, according to many reviews. Nothing awful, but nothing great, either. Sum up with 'Meh'.So definitely not worth 2 bills.

Rogmaes
01-20-16, 21:04
Be Careful Guys.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/4-women-charged-with-running-prostitution-house-at-spa-in-harrison-townshipDamn, and I had gift certificates for the place! LOL.

Not too surprised. I think this place may be affiliated. Just down the street from LEO on Goddard.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openingbest-asian-bodywork-in-town-586-213-225823651-goddard-rd/20095568

Pickle252
01-20-16, 21:26
Search Thread option works better. Not from the regular search, but once in the thread, it's on the upper right.That option is so small on my phone. I never noticed it. Thanks, much easier.

BeezleBoss
01-21-16, 02:21
Anyone ever been here? What is offered?

Bigboi47
01-21-16, 02:22
Be Careful Guys.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/4-women-charged-with-running-prostitution-house-at-spa-in-harrison-township"The Sun Chinese Spa had been advertising its services on a website, the Macomb County Sheriff's Office said. Detectives received tips about the spa offering sex acts to male clients. " from the wdiv story, Another spa opened and was raided in the strip mall at Jefferson Crocker several years ago. No go in Harrison Twp.

Jooop
01-21-16, 04:36
"The Sun Chinese Spa had been advertising its services on a website, the Macomb County Sheriff's Office said. Detectives received tips about the spa offering sex acts to male clients. " from the wdiv story, Another spa opened and was raided in the strip mall at Jefferson Crocker several years ago. No go in Harrison Twp.Thats what happens with loose lips.

Double K
01-21-16, 12:33
Thats what happens with loose lips.Getting lots of media and air time on the radio too.

And I was planning on hitting my regular rub and tug today.

Grinder264
01-21-16, 16:56
Does Yellow have big tits?

Checked out M1 on a weekday afternoon. It had been months, but Mamasan seemed to recognize me. I gave her $120 (at M1 Mama collects all $ up front) and that was accepted (she usually asks for more). Yellow came in and asked if I wanted TS. Shower was nice with maybe a little too much ass fingering on her part. Back in the room she asks if I want sex or massage first? I told her I wanted sex first & after, and she got naked. Young 30's, be cups, long hair and trim. BBBJ for a bit followed by mish and doggie. BJ was enthusiastic but not rushed, and pussy was tight. Warm towel clean up. Nice massage for about 20 minutes. Light teasing and I turn over. She started up again with her hand, but I asked for another BJ. BBBJTCCIM. Followed by another hot towel clean up. I recommend Yellow. If you remeber Sugar, think of Yellow as a slightly less enthusiastic (but still smooth and willing to please) and slightly sexier body.

BigMac55
01-21-16, 17:36
Does Yellow have big tits?I wouldn't call them big, but they are decent sized and very nice.

Pickle252
01-21-16, 18:53
Does Yellow have big tits?They are nice. Maybe large see small the. They are bolt-ons, so if natural is what your looking for she is not it. Yellow gets old fast. Like real fast. IMO.

ContinentalMan
01-21-16, 19:59
They are nice. Maybe large see small the. They are bolt-ons, so if natural is what your looking for she is not it. Yellow gets old fast. Like real fast. IMO.Yellow does offer Greek if you like that.

QuestForFun
01-21-16, 22:22
Yellow does offer Greek if you like that.I think that's more of a rumor. No one I personally know has ever been success in getting Greek from yellow. She usually looks and laughs no. If the is a way to please pm me. I would be interred how its done.

Ksolaris2000
01-22-16, 00:15
Has anyone visited this girl? I've seen ads daily for her, so I texted her today. Inquiring about rate. She messaged me back saying, special today 100/200. I was like ouch!. Anyone partake in a session with her? Seems insanely high priced to me.Saw her a few years ago for a while, same price. Traveled back and forth to California. Would shower with me and did body slides and got BBBJ back then after I got to know her, then after a while, just wanted to give HJ's, way too pricey and I just stopped going.

Incognito1234
01-22-16, 03:45
I think that's more of a rumor. No one I personally know has ever been success in getting Greek from yellow. She usually looks and laughs no. If the is a way to please pm me. I would be interred how its done.Yellow used to go by the name of Won, right? I think it's the same girl. Anyway, even though it's been three for four years ago, I did travel to Greece with Won.

ContinentalMan
01-22-16, 09:44
Yellow used to go by the name of Won, right? I think it's the same girl. Anyway, even though it's been three for four years ago, I did travel to Greece with Won.If memory serves me well, she used to hold by Shampoo. Not sure if she was ever won or not.

QuestForFun
01-22-16, 11:02
If memory serves me well, she used to hold by Shampoo. Not sure if she was ever won or not.She went by shampoo then won / one now yellow.

BigMac55
01-22-16, 11:28
I think that's more of a rumor. No one I personally know has ever been success in getting Greek from yellow. She usually looks and laughs no. If the is a way to please pm me. I would be interred how its done.She did invite me to Greece once, I didn't even ask. Was about to switch out of K9 and she just invited me to take a visit, so I did and it was a pleasant trip all the way to the end. This was 3rd or 4th time I'd seen her.

RemoMask
01-22-16, 14:18
She did invite me to Greece once, I didn't even ask. Was about to switch out of K9 and she just invited me to take a visit, so I did and it was a pleasant trip all the way to the end. This was 3rd or 4th time I'd seen her.Yellow, won, shampoo. Recycled names.

Is the current 'yellow' the same girl stays in place last one year? Soft spoken girl, man made see cups, light to no nipples. If that's her, she doesn't like Greece. I never insisted as that's not my thing but she doesn't like finger poked.

These girls think our finger or even tongue gets dirtier than our little ones. LOL.

QuestForFun
01-22-16, 16:39
Yellow, won, shampoo. Recycled names.

Is the current 'yellow' the same girl stays in place last one year? Soft spoken girl, man made see cups, light to no nipples. If that's her, she doesn't like Greece. I never insisted as that's not my thing but she doesn't like finger poked.

These girls think our finger or even tongue gets dirtier than our little ones. LOL.Yes its the same girl.

Nknk789
01-22-16, 19:52
I only got a massage from her the first time I saw her and it was okay, she did sit on me if that helps. 40 is for half hour. When I go I give everything as soon as we get in the room. When she comes back I'm waiting for her. YMMW, I'm young and I think she's into me so I get the whole GF experience. She's done CBJ once but I hate it (CBJ) so I don't ask for it. I just make out with her and then mish.Try out amanda today. . 40 for hh. HJ and BJ will provide will small amount of $. Did not ask for FS. Roaming is also ok. Will repeat. Cute little asian girl.

Perusing
01-22-16, 20:59
I was going to try to help the guy getting info on jazz. Can someone help me on the searches? That is the most retarded seach setup ever. I thought you used to be able to search by an area. I chose advanced search and do t see that option. I typed in jazz, and all areas including Honolulu show up.If using advanced search option make sure to choose the city in the "other" or "more" options section (I believe that's what its called). Look for a drop down box lower have of the page. I never use the "Advanced" search option as I usually find (in this instance) searching Jazz will find all her mentions it the thread you are searching from. Hope that helps.

Spaguy45
01-23-16, 00:06
Does anybody know anything about a married couple in Oak Park who do massages both together and separately. Wife's name is Jill, but it doesn't sound to me like the other Jill (s) previously reported on here. Any info about them would be much appreciated. Thanks.

PangeMiscinta
01-23-16, 10:05
Try out amanda today. . 40 for hh. HJ and BJ will provide will small amount of $. Did not ask for FS. Roaming is also ok. Will repeat. Cute little asian girl.Where's the location at?

Ackson13
01-24-16, 18:02
Can anyone recommend someone that does a real Nuru massage?

Bzerkley
01-25-16, 10:40
Can anyone recommend someone that does a real Nuru massage?The best I've had was with Sam at Elite (when she did them in hotels) in Jackson. You need to make an appointment to schedule one with her. What a bod.

NastyNardo
01-25-16, 12:41
I'm intrigued by this. Does anyone have any experience with this one?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/what-makes-a-body-rub-lifes-grandest-pleasure/23001799

Lazarus II
01-25-16, 13:05
I'm intrigued by this. Does anyone have any experience with this one?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/what-makes-a-body-rub-lifes-grandest-pleasure/23001799A forum member reported on this identical descrription. The woman did almost NONE of the stuff written about. Absent pictures, I can't say it is the same woman, but willing to bet its a rip off and a waste of time.

Mfe1951
01-25-16, 13:12
A forum member reported on this identical descrription. The woman did almost NONE of the stuff written about. Absent pictures, I can't say it is the same woman, but willing to bet its a rip off and a waste of time.She does not want to show any pic no thanks.

Bzerkley
01-25-16, 14:26
A forum member reported on this identical descrription. The woman did almost NONE of the stuff written about. Absent pictures, I can't say it is the same woman, but willing to bet its a rip off and a waste of time.Here is a photo she sent me. Anyone ever see her?

Jackknoff
01-25-16, 14:41
A forum member reported on this identical descrription. The woman did almost NONE of the stuff written about. Absent pictures, I can't say it is the same woman, but willing to bet its a rip off and a waste of time.I vaguely remember a post like this before. But I could not find the post when I tried researching.

Not sure if it the same women or not.

Lazarus II
01-25-16, 14:44
Here is a photo she sent me. Anyone ever see her?Tried to see her twice. Got stood up. This may be the first woman to make herself OLDER than she is. Your pictured person lives in Allen Park. She's a bit of a New Age type. She's probably 38-39. First name Kirsten. She has two or three facebook pages.

Lazarus II
01-25-16, 14:52
I vaguely remember a post like this before. But I could not find the post when I tried researching.

Not sure if it the same women or not.This is Kirsten from Allen Park, she is borrowing an other person's scam. She quoted me $75 per hour + extras to be discussed in person +tip.

Lklrk4
01-25-16, 15:06
I haven't seen any ads recently. Are they laying low? Closed? PM me any details.

NastyNardo
01-25-16, 15:25
So basically I shouldn't even bother is what you're saying? I have no problem if the experience isn't exactly as described but if it's just going to be a rub and tug I'll go get it elsewhere cheaper LOL.

Lazarus II
01-25-16, 15:32
And

Here is a photo she sent me. Anyone ever see her?.

There is another photo on post 9436. She's tightened up her FB privacy and there is nothing interesting to see on the two I looked at today. PM sent earlier.

Lazarus II
01-25-16, 15:35
So basically I shouldn't even bother is what you're saying? I have no problem if the experience isn't exactly as described but if it's just going to be a rub and tug I'll go get it elsewhere cheaper LOL.If you have money to burn, go for it. Report back. If I recall, its a $250 tug per Kendall's website. Either Kendall is using Kirsten pictures or Kirsten is using Kendall's website and prose.

Rogmaes
01-25-16, 20:03
I haven't seen any ads recently. Are they laying low? Closed? PM me any details.I looked at some of your past postings and there seems to be some confusion as to which location you are referring to. Anna's location is still operating at the same location as advertised.

Member #5436
01-26-16, 00:34
Yellow does offer Greek if you like that.Where is Yellow at. PM and thanks in advance.

Sounds like a hell of ride from all the reviews I been reading.

Jackknoff
01-26-16, 01:20
Where is Yellow at. PM and thanks in advance.

Sounds like a hell of ride from all the reviews I been reading.M1 located in Redford.

Malaklypse
01-26-16, 13:38
Curious about your favorite independent providers. Have dreamed about Breeze, Cat and Gloria to name a few. Would love to trade info about independent or better yet UTR providers. Bonus points for cougars.

Cheers.

EricTheReddit
01-26-16, 16:48
Can anyone recommend someone that does a real Nuru massage?I've traded emails with an SP in Allen Park that claims to provide Nuru but have yet to sample, it's a hike from my location.

EricTheReddit
01-26-16, 16:55
Does anybody know anything about a married couple in Oak Park who do massages both together and separately. Wife's name is Jill, but it doesn't sound to me like the other Jill (s) previously reported on here. Any info about them would be much appreciated. Thanks.I've been emailing with her about an appointment, haven't set anything up yet. Location is ideal for me.

Sparkeyman
01-26-16, 18:12
M1 located in Redford.M1 itself is in Detroit. The parking lot is in Redford.

Jackknoff
01-26-16, 20:20
Curious about your favorite independent providers. Have dreamed about Breeze, Cat and Gloria to name a few. Would love to trade info about independent or better yet UTR providers. Bonus points for cougars.

Cheers.Malaklypse,

I am also interested in independent or UTR providers. Please tell us about the three you mentioned? Would you recommend them? Contact info etc.

Thanks.

Jack.

ModemMan
01-26-16, 23:14
Malaklypse,

I am also interested in independent or UTR providers. Please tell us about the three you mentioned? Would you recommend them? Contact info etc.

Thanks.

Jack.Highly recommend Breeze, does a great job. Teases a lot which is wonderful!

MCM0420
01-27-16, 18:08
Anyone ever been here? What is offered?Haven't been there in a while and when I went it seemed like a strictly legit place. That said, have read a few reviews lately that they do offer an HJ and OTC roaming.

SuperJason2
01-28-16, 16:47
Has anyone been here before? http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-full-body-rub/22817630. What is the service, damage and sp rating? PM is also welcome. Thanks.

SuperJason2
01-28-16, 16:56
Haven't been there in a while and when I went it seemed like a strictly legit place. That said, have read a few reviews lately that they do offer an HJ and OTC roaming.I was there a couple of months ago. It was legit. There was only one sp available that evening around 5 pm and it seemed there was also one Asian sp there, but she left around 4:30. You might want to call before you go. The damage was. 5 for an hour + tip. Massage was decent. You can check my previous posting for details.

Nyybry
01-28-16, 18:26
Highly recommend Breeze, does a great job. Teases a lot which is wonderful!Saw Jennifer for the first time today, overall it's basically light teasing from start to finish. Which isn't terrible if you're looking to get all worked up. The teasing seemed like it went on forever. Finally got to turn over. Some more teasing and moderate massage. And finally she asks if I wanted "this" massaged as well. Even though I've read that she indeed does partake in that, I played as if I wasn't expecting anything and kinda just said" umm, if you're into that". Which she quickly said " she didn't mind". Definitely worth trying at least once.

Jackknoff
01-28-16, 21:37
Has anyone been here before? http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-full-body-rub/22817630. What is the service, damage and sp rating? PM is also welcome. Thanks.Dead or incorrect link.

Dragon630
01-28-16, 23:06
So I made my second visit to M1 and Mama gave me trouble because I told her I only had $1. 2. I told her last time she did $ and she just told me to bring more, but not how much more and she gave the old no do again for that little. Anyhow, I saw yellow again for a great table shower with teasing to the max until we got back to the room. She asked if fun or massage first. I went with fun first this time. She asked if I wanted a cover and I told her not to start. Great BBBJ and I almost didn't make it to the main event. She put the cover on and rode me till I spent. That is twice now I have left there very happy with yellow. Not sure if I should try the other girl or stick with what is working.

SuperJason2
01-28-16, 23:42
Dead or incorrect link.Sorry for the incorrect link. Here is the correct one: http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-full-body-rub/22817630.

Nyybry
01-29-16, 13:47
Sorry for the incorrect link. Here is the correct one: http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-full-body-rub/22817630.I've seen these ads for awhile, I'm curious of course, but my cynical side says there's no way that those pics can be even remotely close to the gals who are offering services. If someone partakes I would love to know if the girls are decent looking. My radar screams that this could be a fake ad or worse. Sting looking for someone to want illegal stuff.

Nyybry
01-29-16, 13:50
So I made my second visit to M1 and Mama gave me trouble because I told her I only had $1. 2. I told her last time she did $ and she just told me to bring more, but not how much more and she gave the old no do again for that little. Anyhow, I saw yellow again for a great table shower with teasing to the max until we got back to the room. She asked if fun or massage first. I went with fun first this time. She asked if I wanted a cover and I told her not to start. Great BBBJ and I almost didn't make it to the main event. She put the cover on and rode me till I spent. That is twice now I have left there very happy with yellow. Not sure if I should try the other girl or stick with what is working.Haven't been in quite awhile, there were times when I know the entire time I was only person there and other times when I was kinda ushered out before I should of been due to people ringing bell while my time was in session.

Ropeshark07
01-29-16, 18:00
I've seen these ads for awhile, I'm curious of course, but my cynical side says there's no way that those pics can be even remotely close to the gals who are offering services. If someone partakes I would love to know if the girls are decent looking. My radar screams that this could be a fake ad or worse. Sting looking for someone to want illegal stuff.Previous reports said the pics were pretty close, and that the girls were super hot. They also said lots and lots of upcharge that priced even hot girls out of the picture. Basic cost is for DIY and it goes way up from there. Haven't been there myself, just reporting what I read.

Ropeshark07
01-29-16, 18:02
Haven't been there in a while and when I went it seemed like a strictly legit place. That said, have read a few reviews lately that they do offer an HJ and OTC roaming.I've been a bunch and great massage, but I've always had Mary, who's nice but is absolutely NOT doing more than massage.

Ropeshark07
01-29-16, 18:09

Cheers.I've enjoyed Breeze, but don't know Cat or Gloria. Searched Forums but don't see any hits with those names. (Or was it Kat, older lady in Novi area?

Please post or PM me info.

I've some info to share, but it's all Asian and stuff I've previously posted. (Like Jade, Jade is lovely.).

Ropeshark07
01-29-16, 18:10
Highly recommend Breeze, does a great job. Teases a lot which is wonderful!Second Breeze, who has an awesome finish. I'll admit the chit-chat before makes it sometimes seem like a long wait until the good stuff.

ModemMan
01-29-16, 18:28
Does anybody know anything about a married couple in Oak Park who do massages both together and separately. Wife's name is Jill, but it doesn't sound to me like the other Jill (s) previously reported on here. Any info about them would be much appreciated. Thanks.Any update on this ad, would be interesting but am leery of another guy in the room and what he might think of someone being with his wife.

Spaguy45
01-30-16, 00:04
Any update on this ad, would be interesting but am leery of another guy in the room and what he might think of someone being with his wife.Very leery about this one. I decided to pass because too many things make no sense, their lack of availability being one. I've received a couple of PMs that indicate similar experiences and reservations. I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who has had positive experiences but I'm not sure there are any.

DragonSnake
01-30-16, 00:18
The husband replied back to me and we send a few emails back and forth. He says he will not be in the room. The scheduling problem is that he wants to be.

There for her safety, but not in the room. He offered normal, sensual and erotic massage with her and said she would make sure I left happy. Also I got to choose.

The outfit for her to wear. Hey maybe they are doing videos and selling them, who knows. Its just too good to be true, so pass, pass, pass.

DS.

Pickle252
01-30-16, 02:48
Maybe if we call and request her husband not there. IDK if it would get to to advertise for just her. Not worth it to me to have some guy standing there while I possibly touch up on his wife.

LiveStrong70
01-30-16, 08:49
Where can we find Cat and Gloria?

I've enjoyed Breeze, but don't know Cat or Gloria. Searched Forums but don't see any hits with those names. (Or was it Kat, older lady in Novi area?

Please post or PM me info.

I've some info to share, but it's all Asian and stuff I've previously posted. (Like Jade, Jade is lovely.).

Member #5983
01-30-16, 15:18
Anyone have any experience with the Hot girls that advertise for a massage in Taylor?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs/22896860

Robertin75
01-30-16, 16:56
Where can we find Cat and Gloria?Interested too in knowing where can I find Breeze, Cat and Gloria.

Thanks.

Nyybry
01-30-16, 19:18
Anyone have any experience with the Hot girls that advertise for a massage in Taylor?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs/22896860I think I read a little while back it's basically over priced light Swedish massage. No extras.

Nyybry
01-30-16, 19:20
Interested too in knowing where can I find Breeze, Cat and Gloria.

Thanks.She is in westland off Newburgh and michigan ave. Others you listed I have no clue.

ModemMan
01-30-16, 19:31
She is in westland off Newburgh and michigan ave. Others you listed I have no clue.http://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/5419192395.html

Robertin75
01-31-16, 06:13
http://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/5419192395.htmlAnyone knows what's the damage for a massage session with Breeze including HE and tip?

Thanks.

Guwman
01-31-16, 10:45
Interested too in knowing where can I find Breeze, Cat and Gloria.

Thanks.Gloria is a 65 year old Jewish woman that advertises 35 years of experience. Nothing to look at. She works out of the basement of her Oak Park home. Facility is very clean. She charges about $50 for an hour by appointment only. I've been to her three times. She gives a decent massage. Then she offers a very uninspired HJ. If you don't pop in about a minute, she suggests that you do it yourself. Don't give in. After three visits, I decided that the decent massage was more than offset by her whining about others that provided extras.

Chuka
01-31-16, 12:22
I like Gloria's massages when all I want is a rub and tug. She makes low guttural sounds that could be humming, growling, or just breathing, so that may affect your mood.

The one negative aspect for me is taking my shoes off at the door then walking down the basement stairs in socks.

Spaguy45
01-31-16, 13:06
I like Gloria's massages when all I want is a rub and tug. She makes low guttural sounds that could be humming, growling, or just breathing, so that may affect your mood.

The one negative aspect for me is taking my shoes off at the door then walking down the basement stairs in socks.I've seen her a couple of times. House is immaculate and she has a nice shower usable before or after your session if you want. Unfortunately those are the only positives for me. I don't know if she smokes or not but she has a raspy sounding smokers voice. The tug part of things is 100% mechanical, not sensuous at all. If you're a boob man, well she does have a nice rack on her. If you're simply bursting to get off, she'll get you there. That's about it.

Malaklypse
01-31-16, 13:47
Gloria is a 65 year old Jewish woman that advertises 35 years of experience. Nothing to look at. She works out of the basement of her Oak Park home. Facility is very clean. She charges about $50 for an hour by appointment only. I've been to her three times. She gives a decent massage. Then she offers a very uninspired HJ. If you don't pop in about a minute, she suggests that you do it yourself. Don't give in. After three visits, I decided that the decent massage was more than offset by her whining about others that provided extras.Cat hasn't advertised in over a year, but you can find contact info on Erotic Review. Haven't seen an ad for Gloria in a while either. Breeze is easy to find. Check therapeutic section Ann Arbor BP and CL. Dreamed of all of them. Cat's the most fun if your into cougars. Breeze isn't into it, but willing and Gloria is very rule oriented and you won't have much other than Russian at best.

ThrowAwayy
01-31-16, 15:39
Can anyone give any feedback on what's offered here? PM me or post.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sun-spa-sun-spa-sun-spa-sun-spawaterford-misun-spa-sun-spa-sun-spa-sun-spa-sun-spa-sun-spa/23112674

Michigan Guy
01-31-16, 15:59
Stopped in at Magic Health Thursday afternoon. Got "Cherry" who was probably mid / late 30's, bolt on see's, good figure. Nice TS, she made sure everthing was cleaned. Back to the room and she was looking for direction. Nice BLS, BBBJ DT CIM. Will repeat.

ModemMan
01-31-16, 16:14
Cat hasn't advertised in over a year, but you can find contact info on Erotic Review. Haven't seen an ad for Gloria in a while either. Breeze is easy to find. Check therapeutic section Ann Arbor BP and CL. Dreamed of all of them. Cat's the most fun if your into cougars. Breeze isn't into it, but willing and Gloria is very rule oriented and you won't have much other than Russian at best.As I enter into the mature category of life, I find that I hanker for a woman with a Bush. You know like when we were much much younger. Not the shaved style that seems to be the norm now. I know the AMP women usually abide by tradition of having hair but to find an American is quite hard to do.

But I keep looking.

Pickle252
01-31-16, 18:38
Stopped in at Magic Health Thursday afternoon. Got "Cherry" who was probably mid / late 30's, bolt on see's, good figure. Nice TS, she made sure everthing was cleaned. Back to the room and she was looking for direction. Nice BLS, BBBJ DT CIM. Will repeat.What's the standard fare at Magic? I got F / S a few years ago for $120, just wondering if things are still the same.

LeftHand44
02-01-16, 09:34
What's the standard fare at Magic? I got F / S a few years ago for $120, just wondering if things are still the same.F / S at Magic has been running me from 100 to 120 everytime in past year. The quality has been good and they seem to be rotating new girls in. Great place.

SuperJason2
02-01-16, 14:31
F / S at Magic has been running me from 100 to 120 everytime in past year. The quality has been good and they seem to be rotating new girls in. Great place.Is $100-120 all included for f / s? It seems $100 is too low for all included and $120 is too high for the donation portion only.

SuperJason2
02-01-16, 14:35
Previous reports said the pics were pretty close, and that the girls were super hot. They also said lots and lots of upcharge that priced even hot girls out of the picture. Basic cost is for DIY and it goes way up from there. Haven't been there myself, just reporting what I read.Thank you Nyybry and Ropeshark07 for sharing your thoughts. If I do go there, I will report back to the forum.

Pickle252
02-01-16, 20:08
What's the standard fare at Magic? I got F / S a few years ago for $120, just wondering if things are still the same.When I paid the $120, that was house fee and extras. To clear that up.

Nyybry
02-01-16, 20:51
I don't have the link to attach, but has anyone have any information on this lady. Believe the name posted was Abby, the number listed was a (303) area code which. Colorado. I called once and got voicemail.

ScrubGuy
02-01-16, 21:15
Are there any massage parlors that have white women working at them? I'm just not that attracted to Asian women. Or is my best bet to just go through an independent provider? Thanks.

ILoveUtr
02-02-16, 00:59
Are there any massage parlors that have white women working at them? I'm just not that attracted to Asian women. Or is my best bet to just go through an independent provider? Thanks.I had this same question many months back and found the answer as "very difficult to find".

I have gone to Panacea in Grand Rapids and that's the one place where I saw white girls not asian. Very cute girls and HE provided.

CostasCarl
02-02-16, 06:58
Stopped in at Magic Health Thursday afternoon. Got "Cherry" who was probably mid / late 30's, bolt on see's, good figure. Nice TS, she made sure everthing was cleaned. Back to the room and she was looking for direction. Nice BLS, BBBJ DT CIM. Will repeat.Nice TS means she is a good looking trans sexual? - needed that clarification. Are all the other girls at Magic also TS?

Member #5983
02-02-16, 07:34
Has anyone ever tried out the girl in the ad below? It seems like it is strictly legit, but I am curious.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/captivating-massage-awaits-you/22627879

Misterb899
02-02-16, 07:51
Nice TS means she is a good looking trans sexual? - needed that clarification. Are all the other girls at Magic also TS?I think in this case it means table shower. LOL.

I Toftt
02-02-16, 09:51
Are there any massage parlors that have white women working at them? I'm just not that attracted to Asian women. Or is my best bet to just go through an independent provider? Thanks.The are some younger pretty white girls legit massage only advertising out of taylor reviewed a few post down otherwise.

Theres a american AMP in Jackson, if you look in the thread I believe its elite or new era. ? As well as one in grand rapids.

Taint1974
02-02-16, 10:59
Has anyone ever tried out the girl in the ad below? It seems like it is strictly legit, but I am curious.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/captivating-massage-awaits-you/22627879Give her a shot, you never know what can happen with someone who advertises on backpage.

Biga76
02-02-16, 17:15
I've been wondering if M1 health spa is still going strong I haven't been able to find recent reviews. Anyone been there recently?

BigMac55
02-02-16, 19:31
When I paid the $120, that was house fee and extras. To clear that up.It's 60 house fee for 45 minutes. FS can run 100 - 140 tip depending on how good you negotiate. Or so I've heard.

AlarmGuy
02-02-16, 23:01
Hate to say it but, RTFF, M1 has been mentioned several times in the past few pages.

You could always use the search tab as well.

I've been wondering if M1 health spa is still going strong I haven't been able to find recent reviews. Anyone been there recently?

Nyybry
02-02-16, 23:24
Hate to say it but, RTFF, M1 has been mentioned several times in the past few pages.

You could always use the search tab as well.M1 is like the standard for AMPs around metro Detroit area, saying no mention of it in the past few weeks is like saying the government will forget to take taxes out of your check. It won't happen. LOL.

FloppyMcStiffy
02-02-16, 23:29
Can anyone give any feedback on what's offered here? PM me or post.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sun-spa-sun-spa-sun-spa-sun-spawaterford-misun-spa-sun-spa-sun-spa-sun-spa-sun-spa-sun-spa/23112674I took one for the team. It's been open three weeks. I would be surprised if it's open another three weeks. It's located on M59, just west of Telegraph in a strip mall. When you walk into the lobby area there are two doors. Not sure if they share the entrance with another business or what. I chose the door with the door bell. A very short very old woman answered the door. She showed me to a room and asked for $80 for the hour. I asked if she was giving the massage and she said no, young girl would give massage. The rooms have doors. One side of the hall has doors that are marked private, the other side are just numbered. Not sure what goes on in the private rooms, but I suspect they live there. The room has a board with a pad for the massage table. I hate this because you can't get comfortable, turns out it doesn't matter. The massage is almost nonexistent. It was more like being frisked and over in about 10 min. She brushed the twins a couple of times and then went straight for Mr stiffy. She told me to turn over, which I did. She teased some more and kept blowing into my ass. Not sure what that was about? I tried reaching under her shirt, thinking I would get rejected, but she didn't protest. I tried taking off her shirt, which she was also OK with. She asked "if I wanted to have fun" and explained that fun was extra. I asked how much and was quoted 120. I said "way too much" and offered 40, she countered at 100, I went 60, she came back with 80 and promised that I could do whatever I wanted, so I agreeed. She stepped out and got cleaned up, came in and got undressed. Nice perky bolt-ons under the shirt. She faced away from me and bent over in front of me whileshe pulled the pajama bottom s off. She told me too lay on the table and started linking my balls and the base of my shaft. She then put on a cover and went to work. I'm not a fan of covered BJ's,so I couldn't really rate it. . I guess it was OK. She blew in my ass some more, which I still thought was weird. I asked her to get on the table so I could DIY, followed by mish. She's very bendy. I had her knees pinned behind her ears while I pouded her and she never complained. We then switched to doggy. I mistakenly tried to go to Greece and was told she didn't travel there. Which was OK with me. After she cleaned me up an a warm towel for down below and a towel soaked in rubbing alcohol for my face, which nearly made me gag. Over all it was a mixed experience. I actually wanted a massage tonight and that part of the experience was terrible. Her attitude was good and she really wanted to make me happy. I would guess she'said probably late 40's early 50's, but for her age had a nice body. A little soft in the middle, but for her age pretty nice. Her tits are small see, which looked good on her. She did tell me that one other girl worked there, but I didn't see anyone else besides mama. A table shower and sauna was offered, but I declined since I didn't want mama going through my stuff. Overall, I wasnt blown away. IMHO, M1 is a better time, but in a pinch this place would probably do.

I would be surprised if this place stays open. There was really no attempt to hide what was going on there. As soon as you enter the room, the lack of a massage table tells you what's going on. Also there was no real time spent trying to determine if I was LEO, just right to business. No questions asked, Sort of like the old massage parlors in waterford. It's a few hundred feet from the Pontiac border, in a mostly empty strip mall, tucked behind a walgreens. I doubt waterford police care enough to patrol down there and Oakland County, who patrols Pontiac, mostly doesn't care about pontiac. This could work to its advantage, but ultimately my gut tells me that it gets shut down pretty quickly. If you want to partake, I would do it rather quickly. I think if LEO wants to send wintertime in to "feel the place out", we'll be reading about it in the paper the next day.

ThrowAwayy
02-03-16, 09:38
I would be surprised if this place stays open. There was really no attempt to hide what was going on there. As soon as you enter the room, the lack of a massage table tells you what's going on. Also there was no real time spent trying to determine if I was LEO, just right to business. No questions asked, Sort of like the old massage parlors in waterford. It's a few hundred feet from the Pontiac border, in a mostly empty strip mall, tucked behind a walgreens. I doubt waterford police care enough to patrol down there and Oakland County, who patrols Pontiac, mostly doesn't care about pontiac. This could work to its advantage, but ultimately my gut tells me that it gets shut down pretty quickly. If you want to partake, I would do it rather quickly. I think if LEO wants to send wintertime in to "feel the place out", we'll be reading about it in the paper the next day.Floppy, this review as excellent and I appreciate so much your feedback. Holy cow awesome detail.

I ALSO went to check out this place the other day and can Confirm almost to a "t" everything you said. I just haven't been able to leave my review yet.

From the 2-door entrance, to the hunchback of Notre Dame welcoming from the Asian lady (I literally also asked her if she would be massaging me or someone else too), the same thing happened with me. I had "Sunny" and she was awesome and I even had light GFE with her. She also didn't object to my hand in her shirt at first. I went to $. 2 for my "tip" for her. But it was worth it. She was very clean and into it and accommodating. I had an HE first then a bunch of other positions on my second shot on goal. I opted for the table shower and sauna (considered my stuff but still went with it). Very nice TS (table shower, not transsexual LOL) and sauna. This place ultimately better watch itself and tighten up protocol because it was also way too easy for me. I was Really made to be happy in both senses. I'd go back for the great time and convenient location. Hopefully they'll still be open.

MrNiceGuy6
02-03-16, 17:53
Hey fellas,

Was around 94 and Wayne about a month ago. Saw a mid aged woman with small bees. She was maybe 5 foot. Shorter hair. Skinny. Of course I can't remember her name that day. Actually gave a good pressured massage. On the flip teased and asked if I wanted my guy taken care of. She didn't give a price, or ask. Just went for the HJ which was ok with some "yah baby" talk. Kinda hot. Let my hands roam up her skirt, but had a small boney ass. Hard to get into it for me. We finished up and my entire 1/2 hr visit was. 8 total.

On my way out, there was a younger, softer looking Asian girl on the couch on her phone. Maybe shoulder length hair and what looked like a decent rack. Anyone know her name? I know mama rotates these girls, but looking to find out where she went or if anyone has been recently?

I have the itch and all these posts about magic health. Same as magic healing right? . Never been. Any recommendations as cherry sounds hot? I used to see yellow on tele, but haven't been there in a year. Anyone good figured over in that neck of the woods?

Be safe.

Mr nice guy.

Rogmaes
02-04-16, 16:44
Hey fellas,

Was around 94 and Wayne about a month ago. Saw a mid aged woman with small bees. She was maybe 5 foot. Shorter hair. Skinny. Of course I can't remember her name that day. Actually gave a good pressured massage. On the flip teased and asked if I wanted my guy taken care of. She didn't give a price, or ask. Just went for the HJ which was ok with some "yah baby" talk. Kinda hot. Let my hands roam up her skirt, but had a small boney ass. Hard to get into it for me. We finished up and my entire 1/2 hr visit was. 8 total.

On my way out, there was a younger, softer looking Asian girl on the couch on her phone. Maybe shoulder length hair and what looked like a decent rack. Anyone know her name? I know mama rotates these girls, but looking to find out where she went or if anyone has been recently?

I have the itch and all these posts about magic health. Same as magic healing right? . Never been. Any recommendations as cherry sounds hot? I used to see yellow on tele, but haven't been there in a year. Anyone good figured over in that neck of the woods?

Be safe.

Mr nice guy.Not much to go on Mr. Guy. My recent visit was with Angie. Very pretty, slim, young (35+) Korean lady. Small AA breasts. She's one of my all time favorites. She's very energetic. She loves getting off as much as she does getting you off. This is definitely a case where YMMV. I saw Tina on the way out. I wouldn't book her. Hope this helps. Best bet is tell Anna what you're looking for.

Jd1234
02-04-16, 23:12
While on lunch break, I decided to get some Chinese. I just so happens, the takeout joint was right next to A ACU on Telegraph. I thought about going on, but then had a couple troopers pull up in the same parking lot. I waited for a while, but they were still there. So decided to not take the risk and went back to work blue balled.

Member #5983
02-05-16, 18:40
I have visited a lot of AMP's but it always seems like all the providers are in their mid 30's or 40's. Does anyone recommend a AAMP that has has girls in more the the 20 ish age range or maybe one of Anna's girls that fits that bill?

ChaserX
02-06-16, 00:08
I took one for the team. It's been open three weeks. I would be surprised if it's open another three weeks. It's located on M59, just west of Telegraph in a strip mall. When you walk into the lobby area there are two doors. Not sure if they share the entrance with another business or what. I chose the door with the door bell. A very short very old woman answered the door. She showed me to a room and asked for $80 for the hour. I asked if she was giving the massage and she said no, young girl would give massage. The rooms have doors. One side of the hall has doors that are marked private, the other side are just numbered. Not sure what goes on in the private rooms, but I suspect they live there. The room has a board with a pad for the massage table. I hate this because you can't get comfortable, turns out it doesn't matter. The massage is almost nonexistent. It was more like being frisked and over in about 10 min. She brushed the twins a couple of times and then went straight for Mr stiffy. She told me to turn over, which I did. She teased some more and kept blowing into my ass. Not sure what that was about? I tried reaching under her shirt, thinking I would get rejected, but she didn't protest. I tried taking off her shirt, which she was also OK with. She asked "if I wanted to have fun" and explained that fun was extra. I asked how much and was quoted 120. I said "way too much" and offered 40, she countered at 100, I went 60, she came back with 80 and promised that I could do whatever I wanted, so I agreeed. She stepped out and got cleaned up, came in and got undressed. Nice perky bolt-ons under the shirt. She faced away from me and bent over in front of me whileshe pulled the pajama bottom s off. She told me too lay on the table and started linking my balls and the base of my shaft. She then put on a cover and went to work. I'm not a fan of covered BJ's,so I couldn't really rate it. . I guess it was OK. She blew in my ass some more, which I still thought was weird. I asked her to get on the table so I could DIY, followed by mish. She's very bendy. I had her knees pinned behind her ears while I pouded her and she never complained. We then switched to doggy. I mistakenly tried to go to Greece and was told she didn't travel there. Which was OK with me. After she cleaned me up an a warm towel for down below and a towel soaked in rubbing alcohol for my face, which nearly made me gag. Over all it was a mixed experience. I actually wanted a massage tonight and that part of the experience was terrible. Her attitude was good and she really wanted to make me happy. I would guess she'said probably late 40's early 50's, but for her age had a nice body. A little soft in the middle, but for her age pretty nice. Her tits are small see, which looked good on her. She did tell me that one other girl worked there, but I didn't see anyone else besides mama. A table shower and sauna was offered, but I declined since I didn't want mama going through my stuff. Overall, I wasnt blown away. IMHO, M1 is a better time, but in a pinch this place would probably do.

I would be surprised if this place stays open. There was really no attempt to hide what was going on there. As soon as you enter the room, the lack of a massage table tells you what's going on. Also there was no real time spent trying to determine if I was LEO, just right to business. No questions asked, Sort of like the old massage parlors in waterford. It's a few hundred feet from the Pontiac border, in a mostly empty strip mall, tucked behind a walgreens. I doubt waterford police care enough to patrol down there and Oakland County, who patrols Pontiac, mostly doesn't care about pontiac. This could work to its advantage, but ultimately my gut tells me that it gets shut down pretty quickly. If you want to partake, I would do it rather quickly. I think if LEO wants to send wintertime in to "feel the place out", we'll be reading about it in the paper the next day.I showed up to this place with a lot of money in hand, and they still turned me away because I'm 24. If you're younger monger like me don't even bother with this place, I got turned away from hunchback.

ScrubGuy
02-06-16, 14:53
Show up last night right before closing, mamasan says I can do a half hour. 60. Mamasan and 2 other ladies are smoking and drinking and seem to be having a party of some sorts. Anyways I get to the room and get undressed leave a folded $20 bill at the counter and wait for "Amber" who is probably late 30's early 40 thin average looking small tits, decent ass. She has pretty good English and is very chatty. She points to the 20 and asks is this fo me? I say yes if you do a good job. Very half ass massage, on the flip she teases a bit then gives the universal HJ motion and I say yes, pretty solid with ball play and tight grip, I say I'm about to cum and she says "yeah go baby go" it was kinda funny. She cleans up mess with warm towel and I'm out. Decent experience, YMMV for more, will not repeat because the staff doesn't look too attractive and there's about 10 different parlors within a 10 mile area between Southgate / Taylor.

Geo75
02-06-16, 15:11
New to the area. I've visited a few AMPs, tried backpage a couple times with horrible results. I'm looking for a provider that can actually give a good massage! All I've come across are "therapists" that rub my back for a few minutes and then go straight for the ending. Is there anyone that gives a good massage before a finish, or am I chasing a unicorn?

ThrowAwayy
02-06-16, 20:40
Reporting in. Went for the half. Left. 4 on the table. Got to suck on and play with tatas as well as FIV and even some kisses. Nice time. Average looking older Chinese woman with nice Tatas.

Peace Mongers.

Nyybry
02-06-16, 21:06
Reporting in. Went for the half. Left. 4 on the table. Got to suck on and play with tatas as well as FIV and even some kisses. Nice time. Average looking older Chinese woman with nice Tatas.

Peace Mongers.Went here awhile ago, when they first opened up. Did the hour. Massage was actually pretty good. As far as extras go. No teasing or hints of anything offered. Perhaps I looked too young to get extras. YMMV. It's the truth.

LiveStrong70
02-07-16, 09:05
I've heard you can get a very good massage from a couple different ladies at Acu on telegraph and 7. Julie is the best, she's cute and really into it.

New to the area. I've visited a few AMPs, tried backpage a couple times with horrible results. I'm looking for a provider that can actually give a good massage! All I've come across are "therapists" that rub my back for a few minutes and then go straight for the ending. Is there anyone that gives a good massage before a finish, or am I chasing a unicorn?

Incognito1234
02-07-16, 13:05
Went here awhile ago, when they first opened up. Did the hour. Massage was actually pretty good. As far as extras go. No teasing or hints of anything offered. Perhaps I looked too young to get extras. YMMV. It's the truth.It's not just you. I've been there at least four or five times and while the ending was always a HE, even trying to fondle breasts under her shirt seemed to encounter a bit of resistance.

The downriver posts are interesting to me, because I've never had anything more than a HE at any of the Chinese places, except for Earthtone and the woman got naked there (but still only HE). With the popularity of M1 and so many MP's in this area now, it makes me wonder if they're loosing up a bit to attract repeat business.

Member #5424
02-07-16, 15:00
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-asian-massage-new-girl-nancy-26-and-sherry-22-your-4-hand/18218716

Amanda has left this location and now they have 2 new girls Nancy and Sherry. Saw Nancy yesterday probably in her mid 30's, not bad decent face and body a little more on the thick side. She's friendly and FS 140. Definitely can try once. As I was walking out saw Sherry she looked like my type a little more younger and slimmer. So took an appointment today with Sherry. I usually do all the negotiating as soon as we get in the room, it's just more easier that way. So I told Sherry 140 everything, looked like she was pissed and countered at 190, I said I gave Nancy 140 she goes then go see her, at this point I was totally turned off because of her attitude, she was so arrogant and stuck up acting like she was some victoria secret model, she was a total be* I understand people want to demand an x amount $ for their service but that demand can be done in a friendly and professional manner. So now I'm out the door going back to my car she opens the window and hollers at me to come back I'm like forget you and left. I have never encountered anything like this before, please stay away from this drama queen.

So I'm still in Madison Heights and didn't want to go home unfulfilled so I called up Anna as she has a location in Madison Heights. Got an appointment with Tina here is the link.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-asian-massage-tina-4hand-available/14428141

Got in there and was disappointed to see her as she's not my type, was more on petite end and ok looking, I told her I left my wallet in the car and then bounced from there.

So didn't want to go home like a total loser so I called up Serendipity http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-ownership-why-look-at-all-the-fake-photocome-and-see-for-yourself/21497616.

Had already tried Karen and Lucy so booked with Mia today. Mia is cute very friendly nice rack. Did an hr for 70, massage was not bad at all. On the flip she put her rack right in my face and started kissing me. I roamed the heck out of her and she took out the twins and had fun with them. Asked her if she did more she said no. Anyways very fun and happy HE. Usually I would tip 40 but she was so much fun, friendly and really into it so I tipped 50. Highly recommended.

ThrowAwayy
02-07-16, 17:24
It's not just you. I've been there at least four or five times and while the ending was always a HE, even trying to fondle breasts under her shirt seemed to encounter a bit of resistance.

The downriver posts are interesting to me, because I've never had anything more than a HE at any of the Chinese places, except for Earthtone and the woman got naked there (but still only HE). With the popularity of M1 and so many MP's in this area now, it makes me wonder if they're loosing up a bit to attract repeat business.I'm kind of young, too, actually. I don't know. I just left $40 on the table and went to use the restroom. I came back and my masseuse looked like a homey Chinese mom. I almost completely expected to not get ANYTHING. So what did I do? I literally grabbed her bum as I was about to get on the table and she loved it. It was all pleasure from there.

Throtbngr
02-08-16, 12:01
New to the area. I've visited a few AMPs, tried backpage a couple times with horrible results. I'm looking for a provider that can actually give a good massage! All I've come across are "therapists" that rub my back for a few minutes and then go straight for the ending. Is there anyone that gives a good massage before a finish, or am I chasing a unicorn?I have been chasing the Unicorn for a while now LOL. Once in a while I find what I'm looking for but usually doesn't last or stay around long or she just becomes over run with appointments. Just the way it goes brother. I wish you luck.

BetaRayBill
02-08-16, 12:23

I have been chasing the Unicorn for a while now LOL. Once in a while I find what I'm looking for but usually doesn't last or stay around long or she just becomes over run with appointments. Just the way it goes brother. I wish you luck.Faith used to give a good massage, but she makes more money with less work doing the weird sliding around thing now I guess. Rain talks a whole bunch but could be what you're looking for.

ThrowAwayy
02-08-16, 16:37
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-with-maria-and-sarah/23145944

TOFTT.

Saw Maria. If you want a massage by an unqualified young girl in a bikini (nothing more, no grabbing, nothing) for. 6 for a hhr then this is the place for you!

Waste of my time. I was under the impression she'd only be wearing bikini bottoms. But Nope. I up and told her to stop and got a full refund. LOL this place will fail fast unless they start offering extras. BTW, as mentioned before, this place is right down the street from the PD.

Now for the next review: https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/5438283796.html.

AWESOME chic. Knows what you want and gives it to you. Went for the half (. 6) to CJ's home & I wanted the HE immediately then to get massaged. She was compliant and let me play with and suck her nice rack. Nothing under the belt comes off. YMMV though. I got what I wanted for the half hour. Mediocre massage (she gave a weak massage until time finished) She had a great attitude and incredible frame. Would repeat no doubt. Especially for the donation.

Nyybry
02-08-16, 17:34
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-with-maria-and-sarah/23145944

TOFTT.

Saw Maria. If you want a massage by an unqualified young girl in a bikini (nothing more, no grabbing, nothing) for. 6 for a hhr then this is the place for you!

Waste of my time. I was under the impression she'd only be wearing bikini bottoms. But Nope. I up and told her to stop and got a full refund. LOL this place will fail fast unless they start offering extras. BTW, as mentioned before, this place is right down the street from the PD.

Now for the next review: https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/5438283796.html.

AWESOME chic. Knows what you want and gives it to you. Went for the half (. 6) to CJ's home & I wanted the HE immediately then to get massaged. She was compliant and let me play with and suck her nice rack. Nothing under the belt comes off. YMMV though. I got what I wanted for the half hour. Mediocre massage (she gave a weak massage until time finished) She had a great attitude and incredible frame. Would repeat no doubt. Especially for the donation.Pretty much what I figured, speaking of the Taylor body rub ad. The girls in ad look extremely attractive but of course that's the only plus. Massage is non existent and no sign of (extras). They are obviously looking for people to try them out because last week I texted the number listed asking about hours etc. The next day someone from the number texted me saying two girls were working and asked if I felt like coming in now.

Lazarus II
02-08-16, 17:42
Faith used to give a good massage, but she makes more money with less work doing the weird sliding around thing now I guess. Rain talks a whole bunch but could be what you're looking for.Pics to remind my fellow mongers who's about.

Jackknoff
02-08-16, 19:36
Pics to remind my fellow mongers who's about.Who give a better deep tissue massage?

Rain (dark hair) is pretty, where is she located? What is the damage? Menu?

Faith looks hot.

HyJinx2191
02-08-16, 20:32
I showed up to this place with a lot of money in hand, and they still turned me away because I'm 24. If you're younger monger like me don't even bother with this place, I got turned away from hunchback.Hey man, I'm 24 and started going to m1 a few months ago. Best thing to do is hold the money up front and ask her if she's the 5-0. How it worked for me, be nice to her and every time you get more and more perks. As of now I just walk in and she knows to send the best girl she has on duty. Take your own rubber my only other suggestions.

P. s look around before you go in, sometimes the parking lot is be watched by someone you don't want to get involved with.

Lazarus II
02-09-16, 03:54
Who give a better deep tissue massage?

Faith looks hot.Rain never had anything more than a HE.

Everest
02-09-16, 08:31
Hey man, I'm 24 and started going to m1 a few months ago. Best thing to do is hold the money up front and ask her if she's the 5-0. How it worked for me, be nice to her and every time you get more and more perks. As of now I just walk in and she knows to send the best girl she has on duty. Take your own rubber my only other suggestions.

P. s look around before you go in, sometimes the parking lot is be watched by someone you don't want to get involved with.I agree about the rubber thing. Take your own. Otherwise they bring you an unwrapped rubber in a piece of tissue. I have heard they reuse those.

ILoveUtr
02-09-16, 10:54
I agree about the rubber thing. Take your own. Otherwise they bring you an unwrapped rubber in a piece of tissue. I have heard they reuse those.Oh my, are they soo cheap that they have to reuse rubber.

TullyBlanchard
02-09-16, 12:01
Was looking thru Jail.com this morning for work and it looks like Faith got pinched on the first of the month for retail fraud. I guess the tug business isn't paying what it used to!

Bratley1055
02-09-16, 13:04

Faith looks hot.Rain is in Troy. She does a decent nothing special massage with a HE. She will also talk your ear off. No experience with Faith.

BetaRayBill
02-09-16, 13:25

Faith looks hot.Rain is in Troy, Faith in St. Clair Shores.

Faith can give a really good deep tissue, and has a complete now menu really, depends when you catch her though.

Rain is most likely HE only w / shirt off, although she spoke french once.

XirCom
02-09-16, 14:37
Rain is in Troy, Faith in St. Clair Shores.

Faith can give a really good deep tissue, and has a complete now menu really, depends when you catch her though.

Rain is most likely HE only w / shirt off, although she spoke french once.FAITH.

Have had nude body slide and fiv recently from Faith, very erotic but depends on day, she can be moody. She is beautiful.

Xircom.

JumpingBean
02-09-16, 20:59
Was looking thru Jail.com this morning for work and it looks like Faith got pinched on the first of the month for retail fraud. I guess the tug business isn't paying what it used to!Be careful guys- I'm sure the sheriffs department will be keeping close tabs on her!

BetaRayBill
02-10-16, 00:34
Be careful guys- I'm sure the sheriffs department will be keeping close tabs on her!What the hell did she do? LOL.

Nvm looked it up. Did not know she was 35, that's news right there

MrNiceGuy6
02-10-16, 12:08
Hey fellow mongers.

Does Anna or M1 have any girls with decent bolt ons?

Still thinking about trying magic as well. Never been.

Recommendations for either place?

Will report my findings when I go.

Thanks fellas.

BlueMamba
02-10-16, 14:49
Old habits die hard. Grosse Pointe News March 18th 2010.

Http: digitize. Gp. Lib. Mi. Us / digitize / newspapers / gpnews /2010-14/2010/2010-03-18. Pdf.

Mmis90
02-10-16, 16:56
FAITH.

Have had nude body slide and fiv recently from Faith, very erotic but depends on day, she can be moody. She is beautiful.

Xircom.The pic above your post shows otherwise. Its truly amazing what makeup does.

JackTheCat2
02-10-16, 20:18
Hey fellas anybody now any Asian AMP ladies with huge tits?

Questar999
02-10-16, 20:27
The pic above your post shows otherwise. Its truly amazing what makeup does.I don't believe we should support Faith any longer knowing the track record. How long will it be before the "Mr" decides its time to take us for our "net worth". I believe that as desperation grows we will become more and more vulnerable. They haven't hurt anyone yet but I'm sure that they'll think about doing so when a fix becomes not satisfied by any other means.

JumpingBean
02-10-16, 20:31
Old habits die hard. Grosse Pointe News March 18th 2010.

Http: digitize. Gp. Lib. Mi. Us / digitize / newspapers / gpnews /2010-14/2010/2010-03-18. Pdf.Amazing what her and hubby have been up to over the years- we know why she raised her rates and went down a different path the past year-.

I'm sure she'll be doing some time now, plus her massage business will take a major hit- I'd surely be concern to go see her knowing what I've read the past couple of days!

GD313
02-10-16, 23:52
Amazing what her and hubby have been up to over the years- we know why she raised her rates and went down a different path the past year-.

I'm sure she'll be doing some time now, plus her massage business will take a major hit- I'd surely be concern to go see her knowing what I've read the past couple of days!http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=416196

Analyzer 123
02-11-16, 02:35
Dreamed about visiting acu on wayne. There's this amazing new girl called Ivy. Young (20's), petite, tight. I'm telling you she's the best I've ever seen in any AMP, no question. She gave a good massage but is extremely reluctant to do anything else. She won't get a single extra penny from me if there's no extras. She's ofcourse in the wrong line of work but still. Smoking hot!

ThrowAwayy
02-11-16, 09:05
Hey fellas anybody now any Asian AMP ladies with huge tits?See title.

ThrowAwayy
02-11-16, 09:55
I messaged CJ this morning. Without any warning, she jacked the prices to $ for a half with only HE and $ . 5 for the hour with the same. She said these are her rates for her regulars. First time I was told that. She wouldn't budge and wasn't understanding at all. No thank you. Too bad.

Lazarus II
02-11-16, 15:34
Was looking thru Jail.com this morning for work and it looks like Faith got pinched on the first of the month for retail fraud. I guess the tug business isn't paying what it used to!She was arrested 1/21 AND 2/1 Charges now are second degree Retail Fraud (up to 1 year jail possible). Also possesion of drug paraphenalia with latest arrest. Her and hubby have multiple felony convictions. Caveat Emptor.

Lazarus II
02-11-16, 15:43
The pic above your post shows otherwise. Its truly amazing what makeup does.She has always looked better in person. Check these out.

Lazarus II
02-11-16, 15:44
I don't believe we should support Faith any longer knowing the track record. How long will it be before the "Mr" decides its time to take us for our "net worth". I believe that as desperation grows we will become more and more vulnerable. They haven't hurt anyone yet but I'm sure that they'll think about doing so when a fix becomes not satisfied by any other means.It's a shame on a couple of levels.

Questar999
02-11-16, 15:47
She has always looked better in person. Check these out.It's a pity. She looks truly remarkable in those photos.

Mmis90
02-11-16, 18:14
She has always looked better in person. Check these out.Not doubting that. Just saying she is hit without make-up. I'll pass.

Member #6413
02-11-16, 18:45
I messaged CJ this morning. Without any warning, she jacked the prices to $ for a half with only HE and $ . 5 for the hour with the same. She said these are her rates for her regulars. First time I was told that. She wouldn't budge and wasn't understanding at all. No thank you. Too bad.I saw CJ at her place in Warren earlier this week. Set up a half hour massage via text. I get there, she takes the. 60 donation up front. I undress and get on the table. She then tells me that this massage is only on my back. I ask about the ending and she says no. I offer more money, still declines. She tells me to come back and see her another time for that. (Should have got up and left, but I was there and on the table) She then proceeds to rub coconut oil all over my back and gives a half assed massage. Stopping frequently to apply more of the oil, it was actually more like a lotion. She also talked the entire time, gabbing on and on about nothing in particular. Then just stopped and said times up.

Also worth noting this lotion has a noticeable smell. Not that it's bad or anything, but if you went home to your SO, it would be noticeable.

I've never given a negative review but my experience was quite disappointing. Afterwards when I inquired about my possible next visit she tells me it would be $ for a half hour with the ending I wanted. Also she doesn't take any clothes off, and the hand is the only thing she offers. Not for me, YMMV.

Conoman1963
02-11-16, 19:02
I messaged CJ this morning. Without any warning, she jacked the prices to $ for a half with only HE and $ . 5 for the hour with the same. She said these are her rates for her regulars. First time I was told that. She wouldn't budge and wasn't understanding at all. No thank you. Too bad.I was there for the old rates and was not impressed, certainly will not be back at the new one.

AirTouchOne
02-12-16, 07:42
She was arrested 1/21 AND 2/1 Charges now are second degree Retail Fraud (up to 1 year jail possible). Also possesion of drug paraphenalia with latest arrest. Her and hubby have multiple felony convictions. Caveat Emptor.Thanks for this info!! I thought about seeing her 3 weeks ago. Thank goodness I didn't follow up on it!!

Anonymous1771
02-12-16, 14:46
Long time lurking, new member.

Thanks to everyone for the reviews on here. Helps out a ton!

Decided to catch up, had a visit a dream a few weeks ago about Magic Healing. Busy street. I usually park away from the storefront in the plaza and walk up.

Had a different mama-san than in previous visits. Up sold me, usually it's. 65 for hhr but wanted. 7 for hr. I gave in for this. In came "Michelle", very petite Asian, small a's, body wise 8/10 but chunk. Probably in her 30's-40's but good looking. She had a wide jaw though, still pretty.

Started negotiations right from the start, with own cover. Gave 1. 20 for FS. Started with BJ, heavy petting, touching. Got into it. Breath not super bad. She was on top and was very aggressive, hooking legs around and grinding big time. I just couldn't last and pop goes the weasel. Wanted to last longer.

I like this place because you can secure clothing in a tall cabinet with a key you take with you on a bracelet. Did a table shower afterwards, with some more HJ action. I was still feeling it, and got into pounding her her all over in the shower area. She liked to watch the action. Though for some reason the giner seemed very lose when in a different position then when she was on top. Like slapping air for awhile. I couldn't finish on second round.

In hindsight probably paid to much but the place is nice.

Once I gave up, off to dry sauna for a few minutes. Back to the room, changed, paid and gone.

Questar999
02-12-16, 18:51
Long time lurking, new member.

Thanks to everyone for the reviews on here. Helps out a ton!

Decided to catch up, had a visit a dream a few weeks ago about Magic Healing. Busy street. I usually park away from the storefront in the plaza and walk up.

Had a different mama-san than in previous visits. Up sold me, usually it's. 65 for hhr but wanted. 7 for hr. I gave in for this. In came "Michelle", very petite Asian, small a's, body wise 8/10 but chunk. Probably in her 30's-40's but good looking. She had a wide jaw though, still pretty.

Started negotiations right from the start, with own cover. Gave 1. 20 for FS. Started with BJ, heavy petting, touching. Got into it. Breath not super bad. She was on top and was very aggressive, hooking legs around and grinding big time. I just couldn't last and pop goes the weasel. Wanted to last longer.

I like this place because you can secure clothing in a tall cabinet with a key you take with you on a bracelet. Did a table shower afterwards, with some more HJ action. I was still feeling it, and got into pounding her her all over in the shower area. She liked to watch the action. Though for some reason the giner seemed very lose when in a different position then when she was on top. Like slapping air for awhile. I couldn't finish on second round.

In hindsight probably paid to much but the place is nice.

Once I gave up, off to dry sauna for a few minutes. Back to the room, changed, paid and gone.Thanks for the great review. I'm still waiting for Bobbie to return but it looks like its just going to be a dream.

Member #5509
02-13-16, 05:04
Does anybody know if she quit or something? She stopped posting in mid-December and her phone number is no longer active.

SkinDogToo
02-14-16, 17:35
Dreamed about visiting acu on wayne. There's this amazing new girl called Ivy. Young (20's), petite, tight. I'm telling you she's the best I've ever seen in any AMP, no question. She gave a good massage but is extremely reluctant to do anything else. She won't get a single extra penny from me if there's no extras. She's ofcourse in the wrong line of work but still. Smoking hot!Wayne & what?

Anyone ever been the one on Middlebelt and Warren in GC? Anything more than the usual HJ?

SuperJason2
02-15-16, 00:35
Wayne & what?

Anyone ever been the one on Middlebelt and Warren in GC? Anything more than the usual HJ?Not sure if you meant Marriman and Warren. If this is the one, it's legit. I had a review a couple of months back. You can check my posting. If indeed it's Middlebelt and Warren, can you provide a little bit more information?

Ackson13
02-15-16, 02:19
Thanks for the great review. I'm still waiting for Bobbie to return but it looks like its just going to be a dream.Those cabinets come with two keys.

MidMichGeezer
02-15-16, 07:11
Those cabinets come with two keys.Was thinking the same thing. You know they have a backup key, you know for when you lose the key or are in the shower.

LeftHand44
02-15-16, 10:24
Swung by Magic Healing Sunday morning for some Valentines action and there was a marked police car in the parking lot. I drove around for 20 minutes and came back and it was still parked with someone inside. I did not go in but I was wondering if any of my fellow mongers have seen that there before. It might have been a local security company's vechicle because I didn't pull right up. I went home with blue balls.

BigMac55
02-15-16, 19:33
Swung by Magic Healing Sunday morning for some Valentines action and there was a marked police car in the parking lot. I drove around for 20 minutes and came back and it was still parked with someone inside. I did not go in but I was wondering if any of my fellow mongers have seen that there before. It might have been a local security company's vechicle because I didn't pull right up. I went home with blue balls.Several visits ago, there was a regular cop car in the parking lot, drove through and around. Came back and they were parked over in the other part of the plaza. So, I went in anyway, told the girls. Didn't worry too much as Magic has a double lock system. Front door with camera and individual rooms. I suspect they are more watching the medical pot shop in that plaza. That's what it looked like to me.

Cantab
02-16-16, 11:09
I've read mostly legit reports on her. Only a few that have got extras. I just have to see her huge tits. Any help is appreciated.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/5got-that-majick-touchnew-schedule248-971-5422/18973488

RandomGuy78
02-17-16, 23:17
Just scheduled to get a massage tomorrow afternoon and honestly this is the first time ever. Anybody want to give me a quick lesson on how things are done.

Pickle252
02-18-16, 00:50
Just scheduled to get a massage tomorrow afternoon and honestly this is the first time ever. Anybody want to give me a quick lesson on how things are done.It would help to know at least where you plan on going.

ThrowAwayy
02-18-16, 09:24
Just scheduled to get a massage tomorrow afternoon and honestly this is the first time ever. Anybody want to give me a quick lesson on how things are done.Depending on who you are seeing, the answers varies a bit.

Never ever mention sexual acts explicitly or in a strongly suggestive matter. And likewise, if she does that before you started doing anything, it's also a red flag. I was texting a new girl on BP in Lincoln park the other day (Hanna I think) and she literally texted me, "if you want head it costs $150. " Excuse me? I never said that. I called her a noob, which she may have been, and a cop, which she also may have been. The provider should be suspicious because she can get into deep trouble. You should also be, especially depending on who you're seeing.

I will typically hug my provider right when I walk in (if it's an independent one) and give her bum a squeeze and press my chest against hers. By doing this, I clearly let her know what I want and it saves a lot of convo. Then, if it's an independent I've never seen before, I discuss what to expect (before I give my donation). I want to know what to expect so I ask questions that are not explicit first.

She might say, "get Comfortable and get on the table. " Comfortable usually means dress down completely. I might ask, will you be Comfortable as I am during the massage too? Sometimes they will, sometimes they wait to the end. Sometimes they get dodgy. Once, it was the last option which was a response for me. I learned that the massage was a DIY when I started digging more. I decided I didn't want the massage at all after (this was with Fiona). She also recently told me she doesn't even do topless anymore. Good to figure stuff out before you dive in.

If it's a parlor you're going to, ask and say very little. If you've done your research and know they provide extras, then you know how far. If it's Sun Spa, you know you probably had the option of FS. If it's Acupuncture on Eureka, you're most likely just getting a HE and just expect it. No need to say much, just a simple graze or light grab here and there. She knows. Just DON'T TALK LOUD and don't speak explicitly. There's a lot more to say, but you need to throw us a little more.

Marlboro69
02-18-16, 12:21
Hi, long time lurker looking for info on a couple ladies close to me for a massage. If anyone can help me out on what to expect like looks, quality, menu options and rates it would be really appreciated.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-with-the-ultimate-massage/22949717

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-or-yoga-therapyalways-ask-for-specials/21637155

Malaklypse
02-18-16, 13:37
Anyone have any Intel about a lady posting on backpage named "sunny". She posts on the massage section as opposed to the body rub part. Ad says she is in Southgate which isn't too bad travel time so any information about her, good or bad would be appreciated. Thanks.Curious myself.

Rogmaes
02-18-16, 16:58
Depending on who you are seeing, the answers varies a bit.

Never ever mention sexual acts explicitly or in a strongly suggestive matter. And likewise, if she does that before you started doing anything, it's also a red flag. I was texting a new girl on BP in Lincoln park the other day (Hanna I think) and she literally texted me, "if you want head it costs $150. " Excuse me? I never said that. I called her a noob, which she may have been, and a cop, which she also may have been. The provider should be suspicious because she can get into deep trouble. You should also be, especially depending on who you're seeing.

I will typically hug my provider right when I walk in (if it's an independent one) and give her bum a squeeze and press my chest against hers. By doing this, I clearly let her know what I want and it saves a lot of convo. Then, if it's an independent I've never seen before, I discuss what to expect (before I give my donation). I want to know what to expect so I ask questions that are not explicit first.

She might say, "get Comfortable and get on the table. " Comfortable usually means dress down completely. I might ask, will you be Comfortable as I am during the massage too? Sometimes they will, sometimes they wait to the end. Sometimes they get dodgy. Once, it was the last option which was a response for me. I learned that the massage was a DIY when I started digging more. I decided I didn't want the massage at all after (this was with Fiona). She also recently told me she doesn't even do topless anymore. Good to figure stuff out before you dive in.

If it's a parlor you're going to, ask and say very little. If you've done your research and know they provide extras, then you know how far. If it's Sun Spa, you know you probably had the option of FS. If it's Acupuncture on Eureka, you're most likely just getting a HE and just expect it. No need to say much, just a simple graze or light grab here and there. She knows. Just DON'T TALK LOUD and don't speak explicitly. There's a lot more to say, but you need to throw us a little more.Very important you let us know where you're going as the protocol varies with the location. I can't stress how important that information is.

DarkSideOfMe
02-18-16, 19:14
Was thinking the same thing. You know they have a backup key, you know for when you lose the key or are in the shower.I have been using zip lock sandwich bags for years. Put your keys, money you want to give to the provider, keep it with you at all times, (TS. , steam, massage, fuck,) don't let it out of your site!! This will do 3 things, make them know don't fuck with my stuff!! And this isn't my first massage! You will also only have so much money to give, when"UPSALE", when your dick is hard, and you are thinking with it! Been doing this for years never lost a dime, or had someone go through my shit, car, ect. When I was in a "weak spot" !! Drk. Try it.

AceOfSpades01
02-19-16, 15:50
Thinking about getting a four hand experience. Anybody have any good experiences and where? Thanks.

RandomGuy78
02-19-16, 20:32
Very important you let us know where you're going as the protocol varies with the location. I can't stress how important that information is.I was going to go see Jill by the end of the month.

LiveStrong70
02-20-16, 01:11
Thinking about getting a four hand experience. Anybody have any good experiences and where? Thanks.I am also. Not sure what Ace wants but I want an excellent massage where I'm so relaxed I dream about a HE. For me, no FS. Any advice would be great.

Lazarus II
02-20-16, 05:03
I was going to go see Jill by the end of the month.Better save the advice you've gotten so far for another place and time. You are going to a married woman's house. She has a large Rottweiler. I don't suggest trying to squeeze her ass while hugging her. Be a gentleman and enjoy a 100% legit covered massage. Search on "mummy".

ThrowAwayy
02-20-16, 07:59
Better save the advice you've gotten so far for another place and time. You are going to a married woman's house. She has a large Rottweiler. I don't suggest trying to squeeze her ass while hugging her. Be a gentleman and enjoy a 100% legit covered massage. Search on "mummy".You'll get no action from Jill. Do your homework first.

Rogmaes
02-20-16, 09:01
I was going to go see Jill by the end of the month.I suggest you start with a tried and true AMP like A-ACU at 7 and Telegraph or JC on Kelly in Eastpointe. Good massage with HE. Be patient and respectful. When flip time comes, guide their hand to your area of interest. Both these establishments have been around a long time and you will leave quite satisfied. Hh .6 H .8 . A-ACU offers a shower, take for it. . 4 tip is usually satisfactory.

Pickle252
02-20-16, 20:35
I was going to go see Jill by the end of the month.Good thing you came out with that info. You will be wasting your money and time. Do what the other guy said and start at A-Acu. That is best for someone new to the hobby. If you need specifics. Private message any one of us that have replied to you. I am sure you will get the help you need as we have all been in the same boat. If you are going to someone specific, obviously other than Jill, copy / paste a link so you can be sure to be talking about the same person. Good idea coming here and getting some advice. Don't for a minute think that you will have any other experience than what has been posted. We are all on here to help each other, and will not be giving bad advice. Good luck. Best advice from me. Go to A-Acu ask for marissa (cici).

HighFlier1222
02-21-16, 00:53
Used to visit it back in the day. Haven't really heard anything good or bad lately. Has anyone recently visited the place? Is it still open?

Nyybry
02-21-16, 10:36
I am also. Not sure what Ace wants but I want an excellent massage where I'm so relaxed I dream about a HE. For me, no FS. Any advice would be great.I've done the four hand massage numerous occasions, depending on where you go they range from strictly legit to an all out tease fest to get you off. Place in canton off Ford rd which is now closed was the ultimate tease fest when I got four hand massage. Obviously they must of done it too much cause they got shut down. Comfy massage which is also in canton offers it. 'very legit. Cheap for four hand. But don't expect anything sensual.

RandomGuy78
02-21-16, 16:11
Thanks for all the help and heads up. I wasn't really looking for much of anything besides a massage. But I will be sure to check out those other places for my monthly massage.

SkinDogToo
02-21-16, 18:19
Tina.

My gf went shopping with the girls today, so I decided to do some shopping also. I called Anna to see who was where today. Ended up going out to MH and had a dream about Tina. Little petite thing, maybe 25, decent looking probably a 7. Started with a ok massage, nothing great as they usually aren't. This girl speaks almost no English. On the flip she started to giggle as OTC commenced. She has extremely small a's which was disappointing. So opted for French but needed a translator of course. All in all it wasn't terrible. Probably won't dream of Tina again.

Throtbngr
02-22-16, 09:01
Depending on who you are seeing, the answers varies a bit.

If it's a parlor you're going to, ask and say very little. If you've done your research and know they provide extras, then you know how far. If it's Sun Spa, you know you probably had the option of FS. If it's Acupuncture on Eureka, you're most likely just getting a HE and just expect it. No need to say much, just a simple graze or light grab here and there. She knows. Just DON'T TALK LOUD and don't speak explicitly. There's a lot more to say, but you need to throw us a little more.Are you referring to this Fiona?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-get-away-new-pics/23097213

Member #5278
02-22-16, 12:08
The AMP scene is just about dead in Toledo. Waiting for the last parlor to be raided any day now.

Any recommendations where I might find a full service AMP in your fair city?

Thanks!

Ropeshark07
02-22-16, 15:01
I am also. Not sure what Ace wants but I want an excellent massage where I'm so relaxed I dream about a HE. For me, no FS. Any advice would be great.I like the 4 hands, but it's not very economical. It's usually only an option at the standard AMPs (ACU on Telegraph, Chinese Massage on Wayne & Joy, not so much my other fav Acu on Middlebelt, because it's usually just the one girl and manager lady.).

They want exactly double. No bargain for 2. And they'll often expect or bargain for double the tip.

That being said, I like it because it's usually a tease-fest for 45 minutes (because at you always have at least one girl down at the legs while other, relaxing-but-not-sensual stuff is happening up top). I really like the full hour, with good massage, lots of teasing, and nice slow happy ending.

So, that's one way to enjoy it. Occasionally, you get 2 girls that are way into it, and it's pretty damn amazing. Sometimes not so much. It's not something I spend that much money on very often, though, and I suspect most people would rather spend that much to get FS.

Ropeshark07
02-22-16, 15:22
Curious about two apartment massage set-ups in this area. These are both apartments. Not any of the nearby AMPs. I've been to both, but not in the last six months. I wasn't thrilled at the time (I've posted reviews on both), but it seemed like a big YMMV situation. I haven't seen any reviews for these more recent than mine.

My summary: Not bad in a pinch, but just HE and all the local AMPs give a better deal:

http://adzone.urbanretails.com/AdDetail/004332

Super Upsell and didn't do a very good job despite *trying* really hard, but a lot more was available, including CBJ & FS. This one in particular seems like it could be the jackpot if you got them on the right day, but I don't go often enough to want to risk that kind of lotto. (Wasted time and money.).

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=271225

Just wondering if anyone has tried them besides me in the past year?

Sapper
02-22-16, 17:04
Curious about two apartment massage set-ups in this area. These are both apartments. Not any of the nearby AMPs. I've been to both, but not in the last six months. I wasn't thrilled at the time (I've posted reviews on both), but it seemed like a big YMMV situation. I haven't seen any reviews for these more recent than mine.

My summary: Not bad in a pinch, but just HE and all the local AMPs give a better deal:

http://adzone.urbanretails.com/AdDetail/004332

Super Upsell and didn't do a very good job despite *trying* really hard, but a lot more was available, including CBJ & FS. This one in particular seems like it could be the jackpot if you got them on the right day, but I don't go often enough to want to risk that kind of lotto. (Wasted time and money.).

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=271225

Just wondering if anyone has tried them besides me in the past year?I wrote a review of Cherry 11-10-15, #6171.

HighFlier1222
02-22-16, 22:49
The AMP scene is just about dead in Toledo. Waiting for the last parlor to be raided any day now.

Thanks!Why don't you search the forum for M1 or Magic. Pretty good places.

Member #5278
02-23-16, 08:45
Why don't you search the forum for M1 or Magic. Pretty good places.I've seen some reports on Pine Tree. Good place? FS?

Thanks again!

Bzerkley
02-23-16, 10:59
Anyone had any luck at Anna's MH location? Last time I made an appointment, I had to wait (no big deal). However the girl answering the door did not look like her normal past girls. (Like Yan Yan). This girl was short and stocky and lets say not as pretty. I ended up turning around and left.

LeftHand44
02-23-16, 11:17
I've seen some reports on Pine Tree. Good place? FS?

Thanks again!The best I have been able to mine at Pine Tree is BBBJ, and that has been hit and miss depending on the girl. If you looking for f / s go to M1 or Magic Health.

Zoman
02-23-16, 11:27
I don't want to say to much and ruin it for myself but, there is a place that I have never seen a good review about in Dearborn that I went to last week. Let's just say for 150 I had a GFE with smoking hot Asia that spoke good English, great body, don't know about any type of showers it was late. I will be going back today. I did see 2 other girls there both looked very nice. Also I have been going to the apt in Westland Newburg and Warren 120 FS new girl there now not bad looking takes it like a champ, great place to go for a quick trip. Safe travels guys.

Ropeshark07
02-23-16, 15:41
I wrote a review of Cherry 11-10-15, #6171.Missed that one and glad I asked. Sounds about like my experience. Not bad, but mediocre enough so that I'm not likely to go back. With a good girl, this could be a good thing, though. Seems like BBBJ is unlikely, though, which is a big thing for me.

ThrowAwayy
02-23-16, 15:47
Are you referring to this Fiona?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-get-away-new-pics/23097213Yes. Although YMMV. She could very well be saying "no" to me because of a past potential appt that went sour due to her being late and eventually saying it was DIY.

ThrowAwayy
02-23-16, 15:51
CJ decided to text me yesterday after I haven't talked to her for weeks (when she tried to up the price). It really bothered me. She offered. 6 for massage with HE. F that. I told her to never message me again. Just a heads up to you gents.

GrifitiWtf
02-23-16, 17:53
Had a dream I dropped in to Ann's MH location today.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-asian-massage-sasha-and-tina-4hand-available/14428141

Saw Sasha. Bad engrish. Place is clean, it usually is. She wasn't the most attractive chick I've seen but in a pinch who GAF right? Anyway, she actually gave a pretty damn good massage with very little teasing. I got a 30 min, for. 4. Dropped an extra. 4 on the clock. About 15 minutes in she went to get a hot towel and cleaned all the massage oil off of me. I thought, WTF is this over already? She took off the towel and started a fingertip tease massage and got down in the buttcrack and said hello to the boys. It was nice. She asked me to flip, and if I wanted the HE. I obliged. I asked if I could flip back over and have her do it from behind. It lasted about 5 min (I struggled). It was fantastic. She took direction very well and was very pleasant. Then she got another hot towel, cleaned me up, and I was on my way. In and out in exactly 32 minutes. Perfect late lunch break.

Have fun out there mongers. As always, be safe.

Spaguy45
02-23-16, 22:47
Avoid this one like the plague. Horrible attitude. Advertises "draping optional" but does absolutely nothing and goes ballistic if you even enquire if anything sensuous is available. A total dried up whacko who even gives a therapeutic massage that's lousy.

SexyGuy69
02-23-16, 23:33
Went to Serendipity tonight for the 1st time. Requested a half hour massage. Cover was $50. Mia is the girl I had tonight. Beautiful set of Ta Tas on her. Pretty Chinese girl.

Asked for medium hard with a focus on the lower back. Did a very nice job.

Opened my legs and arched my butt and she started teasing. Rolled over and moved to a happy ending without asking. Asked to see and touch beautiful Ta Tas. Was rewarded with full access to both. Tipped $30. Well worth the trip!

Conoman1963
02-24-16, 09:42
CJ decided to text me yesterday after I haven't talked to her for weeks (when she tried to up the price). It really bothered me. She offered. 6 for massage with HE. F that. I told her to never message me again. Just a heads up to you gents.I got a text from her as well. First on Monday, I ignored it. Then another on Tuesday, I replied with the same, do not text me. This is why a hobby phone is so important. Business must be slowing if she is running thru her phone list.

Analyzer 123
02-24-16, 15:28
Wayne & what?

Anyone ever been the one on Middlebelt and Warren in GC? Anything more than the usual HJ?Holiday plaza wayne rd & joy, acu.

Gigaman
02-24-16, 16:47
I got a text from her as well. First on Monday, I ignored it. Then another on Tuesday, I replied with the same, do not text me. This is why a hobby phone is so important. Business must be slowing if she is running thru her phone list.CJ is a waste of time and money. I saw her once for 1 hour massage for $90 and got a poor massage and nothing else. She had no technique to speak of, kept lightly rubbing back and legs back and forth until time was up. I asked about ending and she said "may be once you become a regular client". I never went back. Poor massage and poor service do not deserve any repeat business and she is probably having a hard time keeping "regular clients".

Marlboro69
02-24-16, 18:20
I was wondering if anyone has seen this girl before? I checked out her website and was wondering if anything more than a handy HE was available especially at 250 for 1. 5 hours.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-of-a-lifetime-check-out-my-site-for-further-details-guaranteed-satisfaction/23001799

BetaRayBill
02-25-16, 16:22
http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/swedish-massage-licensed/5504779

Has anyone checked her out yet? Have seen her posts for a while and am tempted to take the plunge with no Faith or Melissa around anymore.

Lazarus II
02-25-16, 17:23
I was wondering if anyone has seen this girl before? I checked out her website and was wondering if anything more than a handy HE was available especially at 250 for 1. 5 hours.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-of-a-lifetime-check-out-my-site-for-further-details-guaranteed-satisfaction/23001799You will be greatly dissappointed.

BigMac55
02-25-16, 20:12

Thanks!Try Earthtone Spa in Riverview. I've had some nice full experiences there.

BigMac55
02-25-16, 20:15
Hey fellas anybody now any Asian AMP ladies with huge tits?New girl Nancy at Magic Healing on 8-Mile has a nice set of D's if you don't mind bolt ons. I enjoyed them.

SuperJason2
02-26-16, 00:26
New girl Nancy at Magic Healing on 8-Mile has a nice set of D's if you don't mind bolt ons. I enjoyed them.That sounds interesting. Can you share more about Nancy, like age, look, and service? Thanks in advance.

SuperJason2
02-26-16, 00:34
Went to Serendipity tonight for the 1st time. Requested a half hour massage. Cover was $50. Mia is the girl I had tonight. Beautiful set of Ta Tas on her. Pretty Chinese girl.

Asked for medium hard with a focus on the lower back. Did a very nice job.

Opened my legs and arched my butt and she started teasing. Rolled over and moved to a happy ending without asking. Asked to see and touch beautiful Ta Tas. Was rewarded with full access to both. Tipped $30. Well worth the trip!Totally agree about Mia. Went there last week and saw Karen. She is also very nice with huge tits. She used to work in Westland on Wayne. Good massage and finished with finger tips teasing and HJ. A new girl Cindy was also there. She looks pretty attractive as well.

StoneJason38
02-26-16, 08:42
Hey guys I've been reading this site since officially joining about a week ago. I'm ready to take my first plunge and I think I want to try magic out. Just to be clear, I have to pay the business fee of. 65 for hh, probably 1. 2 for FS and I have to tip ontop of that as well? Or is the tip not necessary? I didn't realize how much this would add up, but magic seems like the best place for FS, which is what I'm looking for. Any input is appreciated!

Streethunter
02-26-16, 09:53
Where is this place?

Totally agree about Mia. Went there last week and saw Karen. She is also very nice with huge tits. She used to work in Westland on Wayne. Good massage and finished with finger tips teasing and HJ. A new girl Cindy was also there. She looks pretty attractive as well.

Worker
02-26-16, 11:38
Where is this place?29370 northwestern hwy. Southfield, MI. 48034.

Behind Bacco Italian restaurant, next to franklin tennis club.

29370 northwestern hwy, Southfield, 48034.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-ownership-why-look-at-all-the-fake-photocome-and-see-for-yourself/21497616

Worker
02-26-16, 11:44
New girl Nancy at Magic Healing on 8-Mile has a nice set of D's if you don't mind bolt ons. I enjoyed them.

That sounds interesting. Can you share more about Nancy, like age, look, and service? Thanks in advance.And price breakdown please.

ElevenCharlie
02-26-16, 16:05
Hey guys I've been reading this site since officially joining about a week ago. I'm ready to take my first plunge and I think I want to try magic out. Just to be clear, I have to pay the business fee of. 65 for hh, probably 1. 2 for FS and I have to tip ontop of that as well? Or is the tip not necessary? I didn't realize how much this would add up, but magic seems like the best place for FS, which is what I'm looking for. Any input is appreciated!The house fee is what is paid to Mamasan for the massage service. The tip is for the quality of service you recieved or are looking to recieve. Meaning that tip is for any extras you decide on or what you think is warrented. For standard HE finish, some mongers may only tip. 2 or. 4 for a good massage. For a FS visit, I would not expect to tip more than $, that does not include the house fee. I know some mongers won't pay more than $. 2 total. Others have no issue dropping $$ or more.

Streethunter
02-26-16, 18:14
So this place worth it? Anything more that HJ? Pm if want.

29370 northwestern hwy. Southfield, MI. 48034.

Behind Bacco Italian restaurant, next to franklin tennis club.

29370 northwestern hwy, Southfield, 48034.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-ownership-why-look-at-all-the-fake-photocome-and-see-for-yourself/21497616

BigMac55
02-26-16, 19:23
And price breakdown please.$60 house fee for 45 minutes. $100 - 140 for FS, depending on your negotiating skills and the girl.

Nancy is probably late 30's, early 40's. Very nice hourglass figure. Long kinky / curly hair, full bolt on Ds, nice round ass. Probably a 7 out of 10 face, 8 body. Gives a great massage, including some massage while scrubbing in TS.

Rogmaes
02-28-16, 12:44
Replied to wrong post.

The Explorer
02-28-16, 18:57
Visited this place last week and I should have left when koko will not give me a hug. Won't even let you touch her. But massage is good and that's it. Will not go back. There were 2 other ladies in there but Koko is the hottest 6 out of 10. Maybe 4'8" and little heavy for her height. Asking. 5 for HJ and want payment first, I said no and continue the massage.

Brkeng
02-29-16, 12:32
Totally agree about Mia. Went there last week and saw Karen. She is also very nice with huge tits. She used to work in Westland on Wayne. Good massage and finished with finger tips teasing and HJ. A new girl Cindy was also there. She looks pretty attractive as well.Saw Karen as well and was allowed to flip up shirt and play with those tits. She is mostly padding under her shirt. I would say she has be+ sized tits. Nice nipples, perfect size. I wouldn't call her tits huge, but damn nice either way. She is a total sweetheart! Well worth it.

keltin
03-01-16, 10:18
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/2girl-always-better-than-one/22817793

Was wondering if anyone has seen her or them.

JohnQP313
03-01-16, 13:41
$60 house fee for 45 minutes. $100 - 140 for FS, depending on your negotiating skills and the girl.

Nancy is probably late 30's, early 40's. Very nice hourglass figure. Long kinky / curly hair, full bolt on Ds, nice round ass. Probably a 7 out of 10 face, 8 body. Gives a great massage, including some massage while scrubbing in TS.I stopped by today and when I asked for Nancy was told "She on vacation, but I have another nice girl!" I asked if she was gone for good and was given a smile and head shake. I didn't stay as I wanted to try Nancy.

Be safe,

JQP.

FictionGenius
03-01-16, 14:32
First time poster to this forum experienced monger.

I visited silver spa yesterday in dearborn.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girls-today-_-sexy-and-beautiful-asians-_-come-join-us-_-_-ss/19478569

What a great time I had lea 35 year old sexy body cute girl very willing, started off with a great table shower havnet had one since the great days of M -1, leads me to the sauna after as I view her bubbly butt from the tight form fitting sexy dress few minutes in the sauna off to the room starts with an average massage at this point my goal is the main.

Event who needs a massage I was thinking BBBJ is on the menu with some convincing she even wanted to do BBFS which I don't do and did not partake in enjoy yourselves boys and be careful.

$80 for the hour.

$100 paid for extras.

Nyybry
03-01-16, 16:56
New place off central city parkway behind Westland mall, pretty decent massage but no tease or extras. Masseuse was typical middle aged woman. Nothing great.

Throtbngr
03-02-16, 08:26
Yes. Although YMMV. She could very well be saying "no" to me because of a past potential appt that went sour due to her being late and eventually saying it was DIY.Thanks for the info Bro. I will put her on the back burner for now LOL.

LabiaEater
03-02-16, 12:16
So I have been to the other locations and never got anything but a nice massage. Well its the same here. I have been twice since it's super close to home. I have seen two different women there first visit was a slightly older woman who I thought she said her name Amanda but I can't quite remember. And the second visit I saw a petite little younger girl who had the tightest ass ever she did let my hands roam slightly during the massage but again it was self service in the end. Now the younger girl did do the back walk and did give me a table shower before and after massage per my request. The hour is 60 but I wish more was to be had there but I'll keep going as it's close to home and pretty cheap for a good massage.I went yesterday and saw "Amy". Late 30's early 40's. Nice petite body 8, cute face and friendly. I noticed when I walked in a woman that I recognized as someone who used to work at the Accupuncture and Massage place in Highland that got shut down last year because of "happy endings / prostitution". At the Acupressure place in Highland, she went by the name "Jenny".

The place itself is clean and decent. Right next to 59 West.

My experience was the same as Misterb899. The massage was actually decent and relaxing. On the flip though, no brushing of the boys and she even kept them covered with a towel. May go back and try with "Jenny" as I had good experiences with her at the other location in Highland before they got closed down.

Just keep trying to push the envelope. In my experience, each woman has different boundaries and some are more open to exploring than others.

BigMac55
03-02-16, 15:29
I stopped by today and when I asked for Nancy was told "She on vacation, but I have another nice girl!" I asked if she was gone for good and was given a smile and head shake. I didn't stay as I wanted to try Nancy.

Be safe,

JQP.Well, you know, those FS girls have to go on "vacation" one week every month.

JohnS1963
03-03-16, 17:11
She posted an ad this morning.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/faith-in-massage-appointments-available-586-436-0167/23621183

The Explorer
03-03-16, 23:19
Visited the place today but door was locked no one was home. Does anyone know if this place is closed for good or just for the day for some reason.

FloppyMcStiffy
03-04-16, 08:43
Lee accupressure raided. Be careful out there.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/wayne-county/garden-city-massage-parlor-raided-for-providing-alleged-inappropriate-sexual-services

Ropeshark07
03-04-16, 12:10

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/wayne-county/garden-city-massage-parlor-raided-for-providing-alleged-inappropriate-sexual-servicesSeems Crazy since I never got anything but self-service with Lee.

Lazarus II
03-04-16, 12:46
She posted an ad this morning.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/faith-in-massage-appointments-available-586-436-0167/23621183That's good news since I enjoyed the tall tales and her penchant for using new pictures with less and less clothing.

Nyybry
03-04-16, 17:09
Seems Crazy since I never got anything but self-service with Lee.Been here many times in past and it was always strictly legit, but a little while ago since they posted ads claiming new ownership that changed their business plan if you catch my drift.

JohnS1963
03-04-16, 19:25

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/wayne-county/garden-city-massage-parlor-raided-for-providing-alleged-inappropriate-sexual-servicesThe article says there was a customer inside the business during the raid. What happens at that point as far as the customer is concerned? Is he arrested also or free to go. I have been to a couple of massage parlors in Flint, but always think what would happen to me if I was in the business during a raid. Thanks.

DetroitBaller
03-05-16, 03:20
The article says there was a customer inside the business during the raid. What happens at that point as far as the customer is concerned? Is he arrested also or free to go. I have been to a couple of massage parlors in Flint, but always think what would happen to me if I was in the business during a raid. Thanks.As long as they don't catch you in a sexual act I'm sure the most they could do is ticket you loitering in a place of illegal occupation or something along those lines which you probably could beat in court unless they have been raided multiple times.

Agnt007
03-05-16, 10:11
The article says there was a customer inside the business during the raid. What happens at that point as far as the customer is concerned? Is he arrested also or free to go. I have been to a couple of massage parlors in Flint, but always think what would happen to me if I was in the business during a raid. Thanks.In a prior raid, the customers were released and the ladies were arrested. I assume that depends on how the local area wants to prosecute the offense. At Lee, I heard they were new owners and didn't have a license. I would wonder what the final charges will be.

FloppyMcStiffy
03-05-16, 11:50
The article says there was a customer inside the business during the raid. What happens at that point as far as the customer is concerned? Is he arrested also or free to go. I have been to a couple of massage parlors in Flint, but always think what would happen to me if I was in the business during a raid. Thanks.As others have said, it depends. I'm not a lawyer, but I was arrested over 20 yrs ago for having sex in my car. Someone I picked up at a bar, not a street walker. Both of us were charged with gross indecency. It depends on how the arresting officer and prosocutor want to handle it. My guess is that you would be arrested, even if you were fully clothed just because they may want to send you a message. The prosocutor may look at the evidence and decide there is no case but the officer will put you through the process. When I was busted the booking officer was surprised I was arrested. She said she would have let me go with a warning. She asked if there were other officers present during my arrest and I said yes. She said that's likely why I was arrested. Officers are not very lenient in front of each other. Because I was caught in the act, they had an air tight case, so the prosocutor moved forward.

If you participate in this hobby, you have to be as careful as you can, but your chances of being arrested go up exponentially. Like the saying goes, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Although, the likelihood of you doing any actual time is zero.

Sloppe69
03-05-16, 13:54
Does anyone know if there's any American massage girls / places? Or is it only AMPs?

ALotNohsin
03-05-16, 15:39
Looks like a new ad offering nuru.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-friendly-gorgeous-try-the-best/20853641

BigMac55
03-05-16, 17:35
The article says there was a customer inside the business during the raid. What happens at that point as far as the customer is concerned? Is he arrested also or free to go. I have been to a couple of massage parlors in Flint, but always think what would happen to me if I was in the business during a raid. Thanks.Unless they catch you in a sexual act, there's nothing they can do. If they ask why you are there, just say you came for a massage. If they ask about specific sex acts, don't purger yourself. Just ask, if you're not arresting me, may a go? Or simply, "am I free to go?" If they don't have anything hard on you, they have to let you go. And you don't have to answer questions that could incriminate you.

TkGuy
03-05-16, 19:18
New place off central city parkway behind Westland mall, pretty decent massage but no tease or extras. Masseuse was typical middle aged woman. Nothing great.Same here. Had the feel of a routine are&T, but alas, nothing. Massage was meh at best.

TkGuy
03-05-16, 19:24
New place off central city parkway behind Westland mall, pretty decent massage but no tease or extras. Masseuse was typical middle aged woman. Nothing great.Same experience here. Had all the markings of a run of the mill are&T, but alas, nothing. Massage was meh at best.

ThrowAwayy
03-06-16, 01:34
Looks like a new ad offering nuru.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-friendly-gorgeous-try-the-best/20853641Posted about this trick on 2/19 in the ripoff reports. Intel is over there. Check it out.

MusicBoss10
03-06-16, 14:46
Posted about this trick on 2/19 in the ripoff reports. Intel is over there. Check it out.Avoid! She is a total fraud!

FL4807
03-06-16, 20:43
Avoid! She is a total fraud!I can say that I have seen her twice. Mid 20's, white and not bad on the eyes. Where is your information come from as a total fraud?

FL4807
03-06-16, 21:01
The debate lately is jackie, me personally I have seen her twice. The first time at her home. The massage was good enough to go back for another one. When I set it up the second time it was at her new spot. She is in her mid 20's, white, a good body and a real nice chest. I did not have any issues with her either time and would go back again. That is my opinion on her. Like anything though, your massage may vary.

Other places I have been to.

The place behind the resturant mentioned a few posts down. Have been there twice within the past two months. Each time it was the same good ending. 110 each time.

The asain place north of masters on rochester I have been there probably 7 or 8 times. Last time there the chick giving the massage was chomping on a piece of gum and it fell out of her mouth and laneed on my back. It was gross as hell when she just brushed it off and it roled across me. Haven't been back since getting up and leaving. It's self serve there.

9 and greenfeild; hot skinny asain, be cup, who started off with a decent massage. 10 minutes into it, went for the boys demanded a 150 on top of the 70 I already gave. She wouldn't budge so I told her to charge me for a half hour massage and demanded my difference in change back. She gave it to me and I left. Wasn't trying to be a dick but there is no way I would pay that much for that.