PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

Questar999
11-17-15, 14:47
Not sure why everyones denouncing this review. You guys complain when nubs only ask for info without sharing, this guy steps up an shares his experiance than you brow beat him for being a nub? Come on guys. Regardless of your "status " thanks for the review keep sharing and when you need some info itll pay off.I second that!! In addition, why do so many of you offer info by pm and then never respond? I was doing this hobby when a lot of you were in diapers but because I don't get out much anymore I don't post. While I could post BS, I don't so my payback from all of you is to deny me any info when I inquire.

BattMann
11-17-15, 17:10
You read my mind. They have new girls pictured, but I didn't want to get disappointed again.I visited recently. The girl I saw was built like a lineman, but very friendly. There were some other, more attractive girls working though. She gave a very good massage. In my opinion definitely worth it from a purely therapeutic standpoint. I think price was 50 (not 100% sure) and I tipped 20. I only visited for 30 min session. A 60 would have been better due to massage quality, but I'm skeptical to think the extra time would have been more successful from a HE standpoint. Maybe for a seasoned regular of theirs something extra could be available, but I doubt it. Would love to hear about a success story because the a massage this good AND a HE is hard to come by.

Rogmaes
11-17-15, 18:07
This is exactly why I don't post on here thanks for confirming my thoughts. Good luck bro sorry for trying to help it won't happen again.Don't worry about the freeloading assholes. Keep posting. It's been quiet lately.

RoseBudd
11-18-15, 01:23
This is exactly why I don't post on here thanks for confirming my thoughts. Good luck bro sorry for trying to help it won't happen again.I didn't intend to discourage your posting. My apologies. I get it. It's too little, too late. Once again, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I've read the other replies and I guess I've been a bit selfish. My apologies to the community. I'll make it a point to contribute more and ask less.

Ropeshark07
11-18-15, 15:26
His Header said Massage 9 so I think it's this one. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-248-730-1748-65hr-new-asian-massage-therapy-real-full-body-massage/19134408.My bad. I was seeing the responses, but not getting back to original post, so didn't see the header, thanks for info.

LetsGetStarted
11-18-15, 17:00
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/5312585197.html just wondering if anyone has seen this massage therapist and what she offers for services, thank you.

Streethunter
11-19-15, 13:20
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/5319900128.html

Anyone toftt? Thinking about going here.

Mmis90
11-19-15, 13:28

Anyone toftt? Thinking about going here.Okay massage, some teasing, but DIY. Anyone have anything different?

Member #5668
11-19-15, 14:00
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/5312585197.html just wondering if anyone has seen this massage therapist and what she offers for services, thank you.I have seen her and posted before about her. Very attractive older woman, lives in Lincoln park off of fort. Nice clean house, good massage, not great, friendly, no extras at all. If you even imply extras or are a little adventurous she won't see you again.

BattMann
11-19-15, 14:12

Anyone toftt? Thinking about going here.That's eastern massage. I posted a review a few months back. In short: pretty decent massage with table shower included (70 for the hr, if I remember right); attractive provider; It was DIY for me on both visits, but she allowed some pretty extensive OTC roaming.

LexxxLuthor
11-21-15, 07:35
Not sure why everyones denouncing this review. You guys complain when nubs only ask for info without sharing, this guy steps up an shares his experiance than you brow beat him for being a nub? Come on guys. Regardless of your "status " thanks for the review keep sharing and when you need some info itll pay off.I appreciate the positive response I received from you and others as well I hope to contribute more in the future.

LexxxLuthor
11-21-15, 07:37
Not sure if this is the right section to post it but anyone know where to find a tantra practitioner.

Nyybry
11-21-15, 21:47
Thanks for a good review, but I wasn't sure where this place was you were reviewing.The description above sounds like the new place in canton off lilley called massage 9. I tried it once. To me it would be an ok place if the girls weren't so greedy for the tips. We all know it's always YMMV. But in my experience the negotiations were not exactly a two way street.

Joel259
11-22-15, 00:07
A couple of Ladies post that they are Tantra providers on Eros.

Not sure if this is the right section to post it but anyone know where to find a tantra practitioner.

Nyybry
11-22-15, 18:30
Not sure if this is the right section to post it but anyone know where to find a tantra practitioner.Wondering if anyone has tried out new place in canton off joy road called cloud 9. I believe it's near lilley and joy by looking at the map in their ads. I have seen their advertising in both backpage and craigslist, but I think they are very new. Anyone have ANY feedback about this spot?

Gmoney11
11-23-15, 07:03
Wondering if anyone has tried out new place in canton off joy road called cloud 9. I believe it's near lilley and joy by looking at the map in their ads. I have seen their advertising in both backpage and craigslist, but I think they are very new. Anyone have ANY feedback about this spot?I have been there a few times. Pretty standard fare, first time I got a great a massage and pretty good ending. Next time girl was a bit in a rush and not great. They are very greedy for tips compared to the girls off of Wayne Rd. I think one of the girls from Wayne Rd works there. Worth a go, but there a re a few clinkers there.

Jackbb
11-23-15, 07:30
Sorry, haven't been on this site for a while. I don't see any posts about M-1. What happened? Tried the search function and nothing appears. Thanks, JackBB.

Lardav1969
11-23-15, 10:32
Sorry, haven't been on this site for a while. I don't see any posts about M-1. What happened? Tried the search function and nothing appears. Thanks, JackBB.Jack there has been some I think if you search on m1 you might find some. Also use yellow that is one provider that has been mentioned lately.

Van Lopez
11-23-15, 10:56
Sorry, haven't been on this site for a while. I don't see any posts about M-1. What happened? Tried the search function and nothing appears. Thanks, JackBB.The search for the term "yellow" yielded four pages of hits with M-1 in the title or body. Oddly enough, the search for "M-1" and M1 returned no results.

SuperJason2
11-23-15, 11:29
If you are looking for a good legit massage with a reasonable price, this is a good option on the west side (Canton). It's 0. 5 for an hour. My sp is in her early 40's, CMT, above average looking. Very thorough and decent massage and it ended with hot stones over warm oil and that's a very good experience. She used a timer, so you are sure that you will get a full hour. She actually went over by 10 minutes. The parlor is clean and offers self-service shower. It's legit. A good place when you really need a good massage.

Nyybry
11-23-15, 20:24
If you are looking for a good legit massage with a reasonable price, this is a good option on the west side (Canton). It's 0. 5 for an hour. My sp is in her early 40's, CMT, above average looking. Very thorough and decent massage and it ended with hot stones over warm oil and that's a very good experience. She used a timer, so you are sure that you will get a full hour. She actually went over by 10 minutes. The parlor is clean and offers self-service shower. It's legit. A good place when you really need a good massage.I've been to comfy, this review is pretty much spot on. The 4 hand for 99 is a killer deal. No teasing or anything unlegit. But this is a nice little place. Funny thing about the 49.99 massage. They've been advertising that as a seasonal special. And it's been like that since they opened.

Lazarus II
11-24-15, 00:04
Does anyone understand what's going on here?

http://detroit.backpage.com/Domination/your-friend-nikki/21706851

I guess she just got married and now works with her husband. They have several Ads in the Fetish and Dom section of BP. They offer "clothed cuddling" , soft massage around $85. They claim to do lots more but in one Ad state they don't do sexual acts.

Jackbb
11-25-15, 09:26
The search for the term "yellow" yielded four pages of hits with M-1 in the title or body. Oddly enough, the search for "M-1" and M1 returned no results.Maybe I'm inept, but I can't find anything posted about M-1 or yellow or anything. Toledo's M-1 doesn't even pop up. BTW, I know what happened to the Toledo location. Any help or info would be appreciated. JackBB.

Rogmaes
11-25-15, 11:28
Maybe I'm inept, but I can't find anything posted about M-1 or yellow or anything. Toledo's M-1 doesn't even pop up. BTW, I know what happened to the Toledo location. Any help or info would be appreciated. JackBB.Search on "mamasan" and you will get hits for M1 and yellow.

PussyFactory
11-26-15, 10:03
Lately my experience here includes a mediocre massage and FS. I've seen Emily before and she's an older lady who's probably seen thousands of dicks so she can be a bit jaded.

This night I got a damn good massage, no FS and had some fun with Emily. I've been hitting the gym lately and she picked up on some tightness and that alone impressed me. She started pushing so hard on my shoulders that 99% of grown men would have cried. I have a very high tolerance for pain and she was pushing my limits. So much so I was sweating my ass off.

On the flip I thought I wouldn't have any energy to raise the mast. But I came through and we negotiated 40 for a CBJ, after I tipped her 20 for the great massage. Usually I don't tip for the massage but it's physically hard on someone if they do it right.

In the end I didn't get what I wanted but I got what I needed. Hmm. Isn't there a song like that.

LameelCono
11-28-15, 10:08
Visited JC Deep Tissue Massage Therapy Inc on Kelly in Eastpointe recently. Construction on Kelly is near complete, however, getting to the plaza was like going through an obstacle course. I was there on a recommendation to see Anna. Nice clean entrance where you are screened through a two-way mirror. Typical store front operation much like ACU at 7 and Telegraph and others. I asked for Anna and was led to her usual room. Very spacious. This is the first spa I have visited that does not have a head holder or at least a "face hole". Very wide table with pillow and I eventually adapted. In walks Anna. Very pretty Korean lady in her late 40's with a full figure and (as I discovered later) very nice rack and butt. Very good English skills as she is a US citizen and long time local resident. She gave a very good and thorough massage with a small towel draping my ass at first. I pulled it off. No teasing except for a light stroke across the jewels to initiate the launch sequence prior to the flip. As I am lying on my back, she smiles and takes my hand towards a now erect member and says "Want no trouble". She was checking to see if I was LEO. I assured her of no"trouble" and she started on a very delightful HJ. Slow and easy as I then explored her goodies with no reservations. Nice full be's with a shaved pussy and firm ass. She told me they do not offer FS, BJ or DATY which is all right by me. Got me off quite nicely. I was washed off and treated to a very relaxing neck and scalp massage. Rate here is. 6 hh. 8 hr. She was grateful for the. 4 tip and offered a cold water or soft drink of my choice. I might offer to give her a massage next time as I would love to see her naked. Pleasant experience that I will repeat next time I'm on the East side.I had the exact same experience and was avoiding the area during construction. This will be my new Go To" AMP. I'm told an other SP is returning soon, Kay. Might see what she's like next time. Anna was great.

LexxxLuthor
11-28-15, 16:26
What are the sites to use to check if a pic is fake or not. Tired of driving 30 minutes then having to leave cause they don't look like anything close to the pic (P. S. You guys that stay are part of the problem. No offense).

Mmis90
11-29-15, 02:09
What are the sites to use to check if a pic is fake or not. Tired of driving 30 minutes then having to leave cause they don't look like anything close to the pic (P. S. You guys that stay are part of the problem. No offense).Google reverse image search.

HuronMan
11-29-15, 10:43
What are the sites to use to check if a pic is fake or not. Tired of driving 30 minutes then having to leave cause they don't look like anything close to the pic (P. S. You guys that stay are part of the problem. No offense).www.tineye.com

HiRoller
11-29-15, 13:22
Apologies for the late post here but the stress had built up last weekend so I decided to get a massage at one of the newer (to me at least) spas. It is tucked away in a nice area and I was greeted by a younger Asian woman seated at a "front desk". It was more of just a table and chair but it served its purpose. I let her know I was there for an hour massage and it was halfway between sixty and seventy. She walked me back to one of the rooms where she showed me a small table and chair located in the corner of the room for my clothing and told me to lay face down once I got on the table. It was nice to see there was something that resembled one of those wee-wee pads for puppies strategically placed on the massage table. The table was very nice and wide. I am not overweight by any means but it was nice to have ample space to lay my arms versus them possibly slipping off the side as I sunk deeper and deeper into relaxation during the massage.

I patiently waited for my therapist ("Anna") to arrive as I couldn't help but hear the other girls speaking in their native tongue. It didn't bother me at all, just a heads up that you do hear things from other rooms rather easily here. My therapist entered and not much was said which is fine with me. She draped a large towel over my back and butt and began my massage through the towel. She used really nice pressure throughout the entire massage and it was quite enjoyable. Not quite as good as some I have received but definitely better than most. She did end up moving the towel down to my butt after a short period at which point she got out some massage oil and began incorporating that into the massage. She went to the head of the massage table a few times as she worked on my back and would reach down more and more to kind of grab / massage my butt for a few seconds then move back up to giving my back attention which was nice. I would say she spent about 20-25 minutes on my upper back, neck, shoulders and a brief amount of time on my arms.

She then moved down to what I thought would be the beginning of the leg work but she removed the towel and just began the light fingertip massage all around my legs but focused the most time on my butt and groin. This was extremely relaxing and one of my favorite parts of the massage. She was not afraid to make sure she distributed the attention evenly or get in areas somewhat deep with the gentle fingertip brushing and it felt amazing. She did this for about 5 minutes total and then asked me to flip over. At this point, she spent a minute or two lightly rubbing my quads and stomach then said something (I had a tough time understanding her). I opened my eyes and saw she was making a smile finale motion with her hand to which I nodded. She immediately asked me for an additional fee for her to release her puppies but I declined as I felt it was too steep for that. We agreed on just the smiley finale for two Jacksons. As we worked to our agreement, we both giggled at the obvious language barriers. She wanted another but ended up agreeing as she said "next time". She gave a nice finale and said right away that I could feel her upper torso through her top, which I did. As always, YMMV but, during the finale, I did move down below to reach around her leg closest to my upper body for a classic reach around to rub the kitty through her cotton yoga style pants. She did start to whisper "Come on, baby" a couple of times leading up to the explosion. At this point, she had some sort of paper towel or similar in one hand to catch the fireworks nicely.

After the finale, she took great care of me by getting a warm towel to wipe me down my back and then the entire front of me. I got dressed and she came back to give me a hug and thank me for coming in. It seemed like she had a little crush on me which may have been why she was so willing to work with me and let my fingers roam for the massage fees we agreed on. Maybe not though, who knows. I would likely repeat anytime I am looking for a decent massage. However, the entire process only lasted about 45 minutes when I did pay for the hour massage which was a little disappointing. I didn't even notice that though until I was in my car again. AFAIK, the menu was limited. I can't speak to whether or not the menu expands with more visits or not.How much did she want for topless? And how much did she want for HE?

Ldoggg
11-29-15, 17:33
I'm new to the area and was wondering if anyone has been to Sun massage is Harrison Twp. ? If so what's offered?

RoseBudd
11-29-15, 18:14
What are the sites to use to check if a pic is fake or not. Tired of driving 30 minutes then having to leave cause they don't look like anything close to the pic (P. S. You guys that stay are part of the problem. No offense).Try tineye.com.

Member #5161
11-29-15, 18:51
What are the sites to use to check if a pic is fake or not. Tired of driving 30 minutes then having to leave cause they don't look like anything close to the pic (P. S. You guys that stay are part of the problem. No offense).Right click on pictures as you view them in Chrome. Search is one of the options.

Mmis90
12-01-15, 22:33
Anyone seen payton lately? I've called and left a voicemail several times over the months, and she has never called back. Yet she still posts ads on backpage. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Ropeshark07
12-02-15, 14:42
Right click on pictures as you view them in Chrome. Search is one of the options."(P. S. You guys that stay are part of the problem. No offense)".

Without trying to throw any elbows, I just got to say that I never follow this line of reasoning. By this, I mean the idea that we can all get together and enforce rational behavior by sticking to our principals.

This fails for two reasons:

- The most obvious is that we are talking about path of desperation here. You are talking about women that are desperate enough to become hookers, often because they're driven there by drugs or other desperate means. They have so much to lose with each visit and each day without making money that so far exceeds some wasted time because someone didn't like their business practices. Providers disappear all the time. Clients disappear all the time. This is NOT a business where you can build a reputation and benefit from it for very long. Especially when a reputation as a reliable provider is just as likely to land you in jail.

- The second reason is that we clients, with all due respect, are not all in this together. I know from reading the boards that my priorities are way different than the next guy's. I have a very limited time to hobby. Usually, it's a narrow time-frame, with a preset excuse, and if I walk away from one provider, I usually don't have time to find another. If I meet someone and they're different than their pics, but still attractive, I have NO issue whatsoever with trying the service. I'd expect most other searchers to have a wildly different set of priorities. This goes double for the practice of trying to low-ball the prices in order to bring the entire industry standard down. I'm sorry, but that's laughable. I go the other way. If someone gives me great service and has a low price, I throw in extra money. (I'm not super rich, but right now, I have more hobby money than I have hobby time.) Funny thing is, when I call a provider for a repeat visit and get an answer in 10 minutes while others never get a response, this is the reason. For me, this is a great use of my resources. For others, not so much.

Different priorities. For providers, for clients, for all of us. To pretend otherwise is really simplistic and a bit delusional.

Lazarus II
12-02-15, 15:45
"(P. S. You guys that stay are part of the problem. No offense)".

Without trying to throw any elbows, I just got to say that I never follow this line of reasoning. By this, I mean the idea that we can all get together and enforce rational behavior by sticking to our principals.

- The most obvious is that we are talking about path of desperation here. You are talking about women that are desperate enough to become hookers, often because they're driven there by drugs or other desperate means. They have so much to lose with each visit and each day without making money that so far exceeds some wasted time because someone didn't like their business practices. Providers disappear all the time. Clients disappear all the time. This is NOT a business where you can build a reputation and benefit from it for very long. Especially when a reputation as a reliable provider is just as likely to land you in jail.

- The second reason is that we clients, with all due respect, are not all in this together. I know from reading the boards that my priorities are way different than the next guy's. I have a very limited time to hobby. Usually, it's a narrow time-frame, with a preset excuse, and if I walk away from one provider, I usually don't have time to find another. If I meet someone and they're different than their pics, but still attractive, I have NO issue whatsoever with trying the service. I'd expect most other searchers to have a wildly different set of priorities. This goes double for the practice of trying to low-ball the prices in order to bring the entire industry standard down. I'm sorry, but that's laughable. I go the other way. If someone gives me great service and has a low price, I throw in extra money. (I'm not super rich, but right now, I have more hobby money than I have hobby time.) Funny thing is, when I call a provider for a repeat visit and get an answer in 10 minutes while others never get a response, this is the reason. For me, this is a great use of my resources. For others, not so much.

Different priorities. For providers, for clients, for all of us. To pretend otherwise is really simplistic and a bit delusional.Got to agree almost completely. Time and safety are more valuable than an extra $20. But sometimes you got to walk away for your self, not the masses who may follow.

Mmis90
12-02-15, 17:24
[Deleted by Admin]I have no clue WTF I just read.

Then get somebody to help you with the big words but don't start stupid shit on this thread.

A2

LexxxLuthor
12-03-15, 10:59
"(P. S. You guys that stay are part of the problem. No offense)".

Different priorities. For providers, for clients, for all of us. To pretend otherwise is really simplistic and a bit delusional.I'm talking providers who use complete bait and switch picks I mean if the person in your pic is a 8 at least be a 6 in my humble opinion I'm not asking for exact just close. But when I see an 8 and I get there and they look like gollum from lord of the rings then I have a problem.

SuperJason2
12-04-15, 00:56
After seeing some good reviews on rubmaps, I came to this place and thought there might be some extra. The massage service is inside an acupunture clinic. I arrived at around 4:30 pm. I was brought into a room at the end of the hallway. The place was pretty clean. There are 3 or 4 rooms there. I soon realized there was only one sp available after undressed. I was asked to lie down on my back covered with a sheet and a thin comforter, which is quite different from most of the asian places. The sp is 40+, 0. 5 look, over-weighted, Caucasian. I asked if there's any asian sp available, and she said Lee left at 4 pm; sounded like she was the only one. I was thinking about leaving but thought that might hurt her feeling. So, I stayed and gave it a try.

To my surprise, her massage was one of the best that I've ever had. Her hands were warm and powerful; more pressure and less roll. She first worked on my head then shoulder, chest, etc. She never got close to the private area. Hoewever, it's a very soothing experience and I almost fell asleep at the end of the hour.

The place is currently on special for $50 an hour. Very good rate for a good massage. Will come back but try a different sp. Will definitely call first. Does anyone know a good sp with extra there?

Ron Burgendy
12-04-15, 13:37
Was in town for bushes a few weeks back and decided based on reviews to give this place a try. It has been years since I monger end a parlor. But figured what the hell. Fist of all. I love the location. Especially after dark as the other businesses in the area are closed and it is easy to slip in the door. Was met by "Lilly" who said it was her second day there. 40 years old and about a 6 on looks, body a 7. 65 for the hour.

Started off with one of the best massages I have ever had. Spent a good 40 minutes on my back, shoulders, legs, etc. The light touching (as previously reviewed) was excellent also. Did the flip, spent 5 minutes or so on chest and legs, and then she asked if I want "oil". Yep, of course I do. She then proceeded to the HE with no discussion of tip. It was outstanding and with Lilly at least she popped the top without negotiation. Gave. 4 for the effort as it is standard. She took the time. Cleaned me up well and was very sweet.

All in all, a great time and I will be back. I don't think FS is available there and she mentioned that they are seeing about 100 monger a a day. Good business.

Ropeshark07
12-04-15, 16:02
After seeing some good reviews on rubmaps, I came to this place and thought there might be some extra. The massage service is inside an acupunture clinic. I arrived at around 4:30 pm. I was brought into a room at the end of the hallway. The place was pretty clean. There are 3 or 4 rooms there. I soon realized there was only one sp available after undressed. I was asked to lie down on my back covered with a sheet and a thin comforter, which is quite different from most of the asian places. The sp is 40+, 0. 5 look, over-weighted, Caucasian. I asked if there's any asian sp available, and she said Lee left at 4 pm; sounded like she was the only one. I was thinking about leaving but thought that might hurt her feeling. So, I stayed and gave it a try.

To my surprise, her massage was one of the best that I've ever had. Her hands were warm and powerful; more pressure and less roll. She first worked on my head then shoulder, chest, etc. She never got close to the private area. However, it's a very soothing experience and I almost fell asleep at the end of the hour.

The place is currently on special for $50 an hour. Very good rate for a good massage. Will come back but try a different sp. Will definitely call first. Does anyone know a good sp with extra there?I've been to this place many times and reviewed it more than once. It's a great massage, possibly the best I've had, but no extras. In fact, during one massage, I heard one of the providers in the next room start yelling when her client did something she didn't like. ("You no come back! You BAD customer!) And the guy got kicked out. I've managed to get HE at most of the legitimate places, though sporadically and often not much to write about, but this place has always been legit.

On the other hand, I've never seen a non-Asian woman there. The last year, it's just been the same woman. (Lisa? I think.) Who's always been good.

Ropeshark07
12-04-15, 16:03
I'm talking providers who use complete bait and switch picks I mean if the person in your pic is a 8 at least be a 6 in my humble opinion I'm not asking for exact just close. But when I see an 8 and I get there and they look like gollum from lord of the rings then I have a problem.Now that makes sense to me! Agree.

HeeJung47
12-04-15, 16:17
Was in town for bushes a few weeks back and decided based on reviews to give this place a try. It has been years since I monger end a parlor. But figured what the hell. Fist of all. I love the location. Especially after dark as the other businesses in the area are closed and it is easy to slip in the door. Was met by "Lilly" who said it was her second day there. 40 years old and about a 6 on looks, body a 7. 65 for the hour.

Started off with one of the best massages I have ever had. Spent a good 40 minutes on my back, shoulders, legs, etc. The light touching (as previously reviewed) was excellent also. Did the flip, spent 5 minutes or so on chest and legs, and then she asked if I want "oil". Yep, of course I do. She then proceeded to the HE with no discussion of tip. It was outstanding and with Lilly at least she popped the top without negotiation. Gave. 4 for the effort as it is standard. She took the time. Cleaned me up well and was very sweet.

All in all, a great time and I will be back. I don't think FS is available there and she mentioned that they are seeing about 100 monger a a day. Good business.That doesn't seem possible, usually these places only have 3 girls working, that would mean in a 9 to 10 hour day, each girl would have 33 customers. Doesn't seem possible.

Lardav1969
12-04-15, 19:33

To my surprise, her massage was one of the best that I've ever had. Her hands were warm and powerful; more pressure and less roll. She first worked on my head then shoulder, chest, etc. She never got close to the private area. Hoewever, it's a very soothing experience and I almost fell asleep at the end of the hour.

The place is currently on special for $50 an hour. Very good rate for a good massage. Will come back but try a different sp. Will definitely call first. Does anyone know a good sp with extra there?Lee acupressure will give a good massage and HE for 70 plus 30.

Questar999
12-04-15, 19:55
That doesn't seem possible, usually these places only have 3 girls working, that would mean in a 9 to 10 hour day, each girl would have 33 customers. Doesn't seem possible.Maybe in a week. But no way in a day.

Nyybry
12-05-15, 00:12
Lee acupressure will give a good massage and HE for 70 plus 30.Unless the new ownership is why he are available, I don't think this is correct. Lee is pretty legitimate.

Pickle252
12-05-15, 16:21
Well I made it to M1 after a small break since there was always the same girls there. Yellow was the best, but boring after the second visit. They have a new girl, her name is mo-mo. IMHO she is better looking than yellow, maybe 5'5" with a really nice frame. She has large A's-small be's, and has a little junk in the trunk. I will start with the negatives. Her massage is more of an MMA style beating. She was literally punching me in the back. She sat me up, got behind me, pulled my arms behind my back, put her feet on my back and pulled as hard as she could. Keep in mind that was AFTER I told her I wanted medium pressure. She speaks maybe 20 words of english and that is being conservative, so she wouldn't understand if I tried to guide her in a more gentle massage. The table shower was not on par The positives. She has potential, I am sure once she gets into the groove of things she will be great. Her body is nice, really nice. She was happy and I liked that. Obviously natural tits. The best part was the f / s, she was really into it. Super wet, no need for lube and actually needed to change the towel after mish because she soaked it. I am suspicious if someone could last longer than me, she has potential to be a squirter. I only go when I am horny as all get out, so don't last super long. Honestly, I will definitely repeat but will make sure she takes it easy on the ass whooping she hands out. You should check her out while she is new, but prepare yourself for a bit of pain. LOL. I am sure some of you are more outspoken than me and will stop her, I tend to just go with the flow, which I guess is beneficial for you guys since now you know what to expect. BTW, mamasan wanted extra $ for her since she was new, I wasn't falling for it. I paid my usual fee and all was well. Have fun while it lasts. Any specific questions should be pm since I don't log on much, but I think I covered all the bases.

Pickle252
12-05-15, 19:00
To expand on my report from earlier. She put on a cover without asking what I preferred. She seemed very cautious. I do not believe she would be going bb for awhile. But like I said. I just go with the flow, I always use cover so it didn't bother me any.

Lardav1969
12-05-15, 20:00
Unless the new ownership is why he are available, I don't think this is correct. Lee is pretty legitimate.They must have changed I was there last Sunday. 1st girl said she was new when I started to feel her legs OTC she switched with coco. Coco said she was in Ann Arbor for a while. Take a drive to ford one block west of inkster and check it out for yourself.

Nyybry
12-05-15, 23:06
They must have changed I was there last Sunday. 1st girl said she was new when I started to feel her legs OTC she switched with coco. Coco said she was in Ann Arbor for a while. Take a drive to ford one block west of inkster and check it out for yourself.Been there at least half a dozen times, not far from home. It's always a good stop for a good massage and they use oil which I like, I hate how some of these places use very little oil or none at all. Place has always been a good massage with somewhat of a tease but nothing after that.

DirtRoadRider
12-05-15, 23:17
Any visitors to dt lately? Is Jackie still there or are there other options?

Nnapmas
12-06-15, 00:09
Curious if anyone has tried either of Anna's new girls at the MH location. Anna or Nina.

If so, please post or pm any details. I'm looking to go visit next week, and might make my choice based on others feedback. I'd be willing to try the girl who hasn't been reviewed yet. So any details please pass along.

Still hoping I can find one to match up with my old favorite Melody.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-asian-massage-new-masseuse-anna-and-nina-4hand-available/14428141

BegForIt
12-06-15, 15:35
Hi all I am new to the massage scene but not the lifstyle. Has anyone been to pressure points in Southfield. I met a girl who works there and she seems very eager to give a FS massage. Just wanted to know if anyone has been and can confirm extras?

Lardav1969
12-06-15, 15:45
Been there at least half a dozen times, not far from home. It's always a good stop for a good massage and they use oil which I like, I hate how some of these places use very little oil or none at all. Place has always been a good massage with somewhat of a tease but nothing after that.I do not live far either. 1st time there did not have to ask, maybe it is cause I have grey hair and do not look like LEO. Since you live close stop there then report to the board if you would.

Ackson13
12-06-15, 15:51
To expand on my report from earlier. She put on a cover without asking what I preferred. She seemed very cautious. I do not believe she would be going bb for awhile. But like I said. I just go with the flow, I always use cover so it didn't bother me any.Always take your own cover to M1.

Just to be safe.

OdysseusMI
12-06-15, 16:49
Curious if anyone has tried either of Anna's new girls at the MH location. Anna or Nina.

If so, please post or pm any details. I'm looking to go visit next week, and might make my choice based on others feedback. I'd be willing to try the girl who hasn't been reviewed yet. So any details please pass along.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-asian-massage-new-masseuse-anna-and-nina-4hand-available/14428141Tried several times to contact Anna today regarding Anna and/or Nina, but no answer. She's never not answered her phone when I've called in the past. I was hoping to learn a bit more about Anna and Nina myself (and report back obviously.).

Rogmaes
12-06-15, 17:20
Tried several times to contact Anna today regarding Anna and/or Nina, but no answer. She's never not answered her phone when I've called in the past. I was hoping to learn a bit more about Anna and Nina myself (and report back obviously.).Call: 734-334-7903.

ChaserX
12-06-15, 17:55

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-asian-massage-new-masseuse-anna-and-nina-4hand-available/14428141Tried at the beginning of Nov, I've been there before, and had a horrible rushed experience. Sabrina was the only one who rocked my socks off. The older girl who is a little homely is excellent too. I told them I had had horrible service and that I won't be back though.

Whisperer
12-06-15, 19:42
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-asian-massage-new-masseuse-anna-and-nina-4hand-available/14428141

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-angie-and-may-new-masseuse/10130133

May:

She looks older than 30 (I saw her when she was posted as 30). Probably 36+.

Massage was very ordinary. On a scale of 1-10 I would rate 4. She was only doing the Swedish kind of massage all along. Not fingers but using palm. It started hurting after a while due to excessive back and forth rubbing of palms against the skin. I told her go soft to ease the friction. Also there was some sort of smell. I was feeling very uncomfortable. I did not even ask for any extras. Stayed about 30 minutes for the one hour massage. Damage. 6 + . 1.

May may be YMMV. She was friendly, eager to please. I have a feeling she will be good on the extras. It just was not my day.

Nina:

I would rate this as the worst experience in all my years of hobbying. I told Anna that I want to see both the girls before I select one. She said yes.

When I entered, Nina rushed me into the room and started kissing. I was like "this may turn out nice". I did not even look at the other girl.

Once the session started, it was going south from minute 1. She was like breathing heavily and tired after 5 minutes. She sat on the table next to me and did the massage one handed and she was continuously coughing. I told her couple of times to give some pressure thinking she will switch to two hands. Nothing worked in my favor. In about 15 minutes I told her I will flip. Showed the universal sign of HJ and I asked her if can touch. She wanted. 8 for OTC touching and. 4 no touch; she stayed very strong about $; this pulled the trigger; I dressed up and was out in 20 minutes. Shortest one hour massage appt I had.

I will never repeat.

MusicBoss10
12-07-15, 10:56
Hi all I am new to the massage scene but not the lifstyle. Has anyone been to pressure points in Southfield. I met a girl who works there and she seems very eager to give a FS massage. Just wanted to know if anyone has been and can confirm extras?What was her name? I was there once for a therapeutic massage only with no hint of anything else.

Ram Peters
12-07-15, 17:18
After reading a couple of reviews here, I made an appointment with Ms. Phoenix Rising on Friday.

This was my first time with her and I was fairly impressed. Pictures are hers, no doubt. She put me right at ease talking like we were old friends, and she was telling me about her projects to build her house into her perfect dream studio for her profession. If you have seen her ads over the years then you know that there was some quality bondage equipment found about the house and also a professional massage table in it's own dedicated room. She was never in a rush and seemed to connect with me and that I was enjoying the conversation as much as the decent massage that she was giving me. On the flip, she asked if I was going for the slide and although I wasn't looking to spend that much I let my little guy yell out "Yes, Yes! Slide, Slide! So I went for a very nice slide. I am sure that anyone would be happy no matter which choice they made.

So anyway, lots of great conversation, I think I hung out with her an extra hour talking about BDSM, the Detroit fetish scene, her past as a dancer and her future plans for her facility. She did use the clock as a guide for the hour but still never rushed and went over some. Prices as advertised and service worth every bit. I am pretty sure there would be no FS or Bjer unless you were willing to prenegotiate a much higher price but YMMV. Touching was welcomed and ending was happy, making sure that she did not stop until I was on complete empty.

Will return.

Mmis90
12-07-15, 17:25

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-angie-and-may-new-masseuse/10130133

May:

She looks older than 30 (I saw her when she was posted as 30). Probably 36+.

Massage was very ordinary. On a scale of 1-10 I would rate 4. She was only doing the Swedish kind of massage all along. Not fingers but using palm. It started hurting after a while due to excessive back and forth rubbing of palms against the skin. I told her go soft to ease the friction. Also there was some sort of smell. I was feeling very uncomfortable. I did not even ask for any extras. Stayed about 30 minutes for the one hour massage. Damage. 6 + . 1.

May may be YMMV. She was friendly, eager to please. I have a feeling she will be good on the extras. It just was not my day.

Nina:

I would rate this as the worst experience in all my years of hobbying. I told Anna that I want to see both the girls before I select one. She said yes.

When I entered, Nina rushed me into the room and started kissing. I was like "this may turn out nice". I did not even look at the other girl.

Once the session started, it was going south from minute 1. She was like breathing heavily and tired after 5 minutes. She sat on the table next to me and did the massage one handed and she was continuously coughing. I told her couple of times to give some pressure thinking she will switch to two hands. Nothing worked in my favor. In about 15 minutes I told her I will flip. Showed the universal sign of HJ and I asked her if can touch. She wanted. 8 for OTC touching and. 4 no touch; she stayed very strong about $; this pulled the trigger; I dressed up and was out in 20 minutes. Shortest one hour massage appt I had.

I will never repeat.Reviews like this are the reason for this site. Thank you for the review.

Nyybry
12-07-15, 18:59
I do not live far either. 1st time there did not have to ask, maybe it is cause I have grey hair and do not look like LEO. Since you live close stop there then report to the board if you would.Ok, so I went ahead and stopped into lee acupressure since they are supposedly under new management, was met at door by a lady I have never seen there before. Now granted it has been a little while since I've visited here (I'm guessing like 6-7 months). Not a bad looking lady, I can't guess ages, especially the Asian women. I did the hour which was just like it used to be. 70. Massage was pretty good and very sensual. I'm guessing about 25 minutes or more was pure teasing, it used to be where you were on your stomach for 30 than you flipped, now, well at least my appointment. I was on my stomach for like 45 minutes, it seemed different but I figured it was a new way of doing things here. After the flip there was no negotiations or small talk, she basically just went into the HE like it was routine, and she took my hand and placed it on her ass saying" you can touch". All in all, this place has done a complete 360. It was always strictly legit.

OdysseusMI
12-07-15, 19:21
Call: 734-334-7903.Thank you, however I wish I would have waited for Whisperer's review as quoted (edited to contain only the matter regarding Nina.) His relevant content is directly below.

Nina:

I will never repeat.Oh how I wish you would have posted that earlier. Oh well, we all take one on the chin from time to time.

I can't agree more with your review regarding Nina. Poor quality massage. I kept hoping it would improve, but it didn't. I left there hurting more than I did before arriving, and it's not from quality workmanship either. She was lazy, sat on the table a lot. Phone rang 4 different times, which to her credit she didn't answer. Most of the work was on my back which was fine, but when she went for the hot towel before the flip, I peeked at the clock and there was only 15 minutes left for the session. On the flip she gave the universal HJ sign and I said no: "there's not enough time for that". She just sat there on the bench and looked at me like I was nuts. Gentlemen, we all know what it's like to get a little older and I need more that 15 minutes. I asked her to step out so I could dress and I took off a couple of minutes later.

This will be the last visit to one of Anna's gals. If anyone has quality info on a massage gal who knows what she is doing, especially regarding Nuru, I'm all ears via PM.

Sorry for the negative review. I see too many of them here and wish I could bring good news this time. But the bad news needs to be shared as well, and in this case, I felt Whisperer's review needed to be seconded.

Lardav1969
12-07-15, 20:27
Ok, so I went ahead and stopped into lee acupressure since they are supposedly under new management, was met at door by a lady I have never seen there before. Now granted it has been a little while since I've visited here (I'm guessing like 6-7 months). Not a bad looking lady, I can't guess ages, especially the Asian women. I did the hour which was just like it used to be. 70. Massage was pretty good and very sensual. I'm guessing about 25 minutes or more was pure teasing, it used to be where you were on your stomach for 30 than you flipped, now, well at least my appointment. I was on my stomach for like 45 minutes, it seemed different but I figured it was a new way of doing things here. After the flip there was no negotiations or small talk, she basically just went into the HE like it was routine, and she took my hand and placed it on her ass saying" you can touch". All in all, this place has done a complete 360. It was always strictly legit.I am glad you went to sample it again. I do not get out much but when I do I try to post what happened without any wild dreams.

Nnapmas
12-07-15, 22:48
Thank you, however I wish I would have waited for Whisperer's review as quoted (edited to contain only the matter regarding Nina.) His relevant content is directly below.

Oh how I wish you would have posted that earlier. Oh well, we all take one on the chin from time to time.

I can't agree more with your review regarding Nina. Poor quality massage. I kept hoping it would improve, but it didn't. I left there hurting more than I did before arriving, and it's not from quality workmanship either. She was lazy, sat on the table a lot. Phone rang 4 different times, which to her credit she didn't answer. Most of the work was on my back which was fine, but when she went for the hot towel before the flip, I peeked at the clock and there was only 15 minutes left for the session. On the flip she gave the universal HJ sign and I said no: "there's not enough time for that". She just sat there on the bench and looked at me like I was nuts. Gentlemen, we all know what it's like to get a little older and I need more that 15 minutes. I asked her to step out so I could dress and I took off a couple of minutes later.

This will be the last visit to one of Anna's gals. If anyone has quality info on a massage gal who knows what she is doing, especially regarding Nuru, I'm all ears via PM.

Sorry for the negative review. I see too many of them here and wish I could bring good news this time. But the bad news needs to be shared as well, and in this case, I felt Whisperer's review needed to be seconded.Sorry it was such a poor experience for both of you. I still might give it a try, but it will only be for Anna (or anyone other than Nina). What a shame though. I'd give anything for Melody to be back there.

SuperJason2
12-08-15, 12:45
Went to this place in Troy one Saturday night after some reviews about smoking hot sp there. As for me experience, Sophia is young and atractive, 7, but I didn't see anyone there I would use the word "hot. " The room has a curtain covering the doorway. So, you can hear others' talking clearly.

Overall experience is good. Massage is 8 out of 10 and Sophia is nice to talk to. Any suggestion about hot sp's there or Oasis across the street?

BattMann
12-08-15, 22:01
Went to this place in Troy one Saturday night after some reviews about smoking hot sp there. As for me experience, Sophia is young and atractive, 7, but I didn't see anyone there I would use the word "hot. " The room has a curtain covering the doorway. So, you can hear others' talking clearly.

Overall experience is good. Massage is 8 out of 10 and Sophia is nice to talk to. Any suggestion about hot sp's there or Oasis across the street?Any HE or just massage?

I've been to both places a few times, but it has been probably 8 months for either. I've never had any success whatsoever with anything other than the massage, and maybe some very light teasing. Oasis claimed to have changed ownership a little while ago, which may be true as they changed around the layout inside a little bit. The girls I've seen at both places were attractive, and massage pretty good, but never any extras for me. Anyone else have a different experience?

SuperJason2
12-09-15, 00:51
Any HE or just massage?

I've been to both places a few times, but it has been probably 8 months for either. I've never had any success whatsoever with anything other than the massage, and maybe some very light teasing. Oasis claimed to have changed ownership a little while ago, which may be true as they changed around the layout inside a little bit. The girls I've seen at both places were attractive, and massage pretty good, but never any extras for me. Anyone else have a different experience?No extra. Just massage. No teasing at all.

Pickle252
12-09-15, 20:46
Always take your own cover to M1.

Just to be safe.Yes, thank you. I always do, but it is a good reminder for some of the newer fellas. It has been rumoured that they re-use their covers. I cannot confirm that since I have always brought my own.

Member #5436
12-10-15, 01:10
Message 9
Was in town for bushes a few weeks back and decided based on reviews to give this place a try. It has been years since I monger end a parl....Is this it?

http://www.yelp.com/biz/massage-9-spa-canton

Nyybry
12-10-15, 17:02
Is this it?

http://www.yelp.com/biz/massage-9-spa-cantonBeen there, the massage was pretty good but they seem to be greedy when negotiating after the flip, I guess it's clever of them since your there with a hard on and you need the attention. Haha.

Rogmaes
12-12-15, 22:38
In Greek the meaning of the name Angie is: Feminine form of Angel; and that she is. Slim, petite. Like a nude porcelain doll. No ink or piercings. Absolutely beautiful. However, her breasts are proportioned as well. I would say AA. I have bigger boobs than her, and I'm not overweight. But, that was fine by me.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-vivian-29-new-in-town-angie/10130133

I saw the ad in BP and called Anna to verify that this was the same Angie that worked for her in 2014. It is. I scheduled a session with her recently. She remembered me as she greeted me at the door wearing a leopard print (her signature pattern) house dress. Quite modest by her standard. Big hug and a kiss made me feel very welcomed. She escorted me to her room where I gave her the. 6 for the hour service and she instructed me to prepare for the massage. She left and I put down. 8 on the stand where she would see it on her return. I was totally taken by surprise when she came back in, saw the. 8, unzipped the dress, slipped off her thong and proceeded to apply a cover on my now erect buddy with her mouth. Launch sequence initiated, it's go time. Never had FS before the massage. To her it was obvious what I was there for, the nasty. She was really into getting me off as well as getting herself off. Every position seemed to elevate her enthusiasm until she climaxed. She was on top of me when she twitched and went limp after some heavy breathing. She could win an Academy award if she was acting. She collected herself and focused on getting me to completion. Minutes later, I completed to her satisfaction as she kissed me on the nose just after she felt me pulsing inside her. She cleaned me off after removing the cover. She then gave be a very thorough massage, I would rate as a 7 on a scale of ten. Head to toe and on both sides. Great session that covered the full hour. To sum it up, she is petite, very pretty. She has to sit on you during the massage because she is too short to reach. The benefit is that you feel her warm thighs and crotch as she slides across your lower back. The other SP at this site is Vivian and I have had some great times with her as well.

Ropeshark07
12-12-15, 23:42
Tried to visit this place in Canton on Thursday Night. It was pretty tricky to find (it's a weird little complex and it's around the back) and there seemed like a lot of other cars around trying to find stuff. Might be my imagination, but guess was other people looking for the same place. Finally found Suite 5, around the back, and it was closed (8:00 PM) with a sign from the city saying it was shut down for violations. I guess Canton doesn't play around.

Nyybry
12-13-15, 08:25
Anyone have any Intel about a lady posting on backpage named "sunny". She posts on the massage section as opposed to the body rub part. Ad says she is in Southgate which isn't too bad travel time so any information about her, good or bad would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sleeper1
12-13-15, 16:17
It is included in the hourly rate I believe. Usually give her 140 and she takes care of everything from start to finish. She has never itemized it for me. Just let her know when make the appointment you want it done.Anything more available from Lynn? I saw her recently. More of a back rub than a massage. Decent happy ending. Will repeat of more is available.

Member #5424
12-13-15, 19:56
Thanks for your feedback on Angie. After I read your review I decided to get an appointment with Angie. Though I appreciate your review but unfortunately I'm not as.

Enthusiastic about Angie. In my humble opinion Debbie was far more attractive than Angie. Angie is ok, got a decent face, I don't think she was that slim. Her massage was probably.

One of the worst I have ever received (but who really goes there for a massage!) To her credit she is friendly and doesn't rush and english is good. Total 140 in damages, will not.

Repeat. On the way out saw Vivian and she's nothing to get too excited about, I wish Debbie comes back!

In Greek the meaning of the name Angie is: Feminine form of Angel; and that she is. Slim, petite. Like a nude porcelain doll. No ink or piercings. Absolutely beautiful. However, her breasts are proportioned as well. I would say AA. I have bigger boobs than her, and I'm not overweight. But, that was fine by me.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-vivian-29-new-in-town-angie/10130133

I saw the ad in BP and called Anna to verify that this was the same Angie that worked for her in 2014. It is. I scheduled a session with her recently. She remembered me as she greeted me at the door wearing a leopard print (her signature pattern) house dress. Quite modest by her standard. Big hug and a kiss made me feel very welcomed. She escorted me to her room where I gave her the. 6 for the hour service and she instructed me to prepare for the massage. She left and I put down. 8 on the stand where she would see it on her return. I was totally taken by surprise when she came back in, saw the. 8, unzipped the dress, slipped off her thong and proceeded to apply a cover on my now erect buddy with her mouth. Launch sequence initiated, it's go time. Never had FS before the massage. To her it was obvious what I was there for, the nasty. She was really into getting me off as well as getting herself off. Every position seemed to elevate her enthusiasm until she climaxed. She was on top of me when she twitched and went limp after some heavy breathing. She could win an Academy award if she was acting. She collected herself and focused on getting me to completion. Minutes later, I completed to her satisfaction as she kissed me on the nose just after she felt me pulsing inside her. She cleaned me off after removing the cover. She then gave be a very thorough massage, I would rate as a 7 on a scale of ten. Head to toe and on both sides. Great session that covered the full hour. To sum it up, she is petite, very pretty. She has to sit on you during the massage because she is too short to reach. The benefit is that you feel her warm thighs and crotch as she slides across your lower back. The other SP at this site is Vivian and I have had some great times with her as well.

Nyybry
12-13-15, 22:01
Tried to visit this place in Canton on Thursday Night. It was pretty tricky to find (it's a weird little complex and it's around the back) and there seemed like a lot of other cars around trying to find stuff. Might be my imagination, but guess was other people looking for the same place. Finally found Suite 5, around the back, and it was closed (8:00 PM) with a sign from the city saying it was shut down for violations. I guess Canton doesn't play around.Well, what can I say. If this is accurate it does not surprise me at all. They are not subtle at all about asking for tips for extras. My guess?. Some undercover officer went in there for a massage and after the flip the girl probably said "how much you got for me, I make you feel good".

MusicBoss10
12-14-15, 09:08
What was her name? I was there once for a therapeutic massage only with no hint of anything else.Does anyone have any info on Points massage in Southfield? Seems strictly legit to me. Any feedback? Thanks!

MusicBoss10
12-14-15, 11:44
Does anyone have any info on Points massage in Southfield? Seems strictly legit to me. Any feedback? Thanks!Pressure Point massage in Southfield.

Whisperer
12-14-15, 11:58

I had a dream a seeing her. Before the appt, I assumed I will be seeing the same Vivian (I believe aka yinyan) from few months back. I should have confirmed with Ana.

My bad luck!

This vivian s new, may be between 32-35. When I entered I was little surprised to see her dressed in the way she was dressed. Jeans, full shirt, almost knee high boot.

I started to become suspicious whether this is some sort of a sting.

A good therapeutic grade massage followed. I would rate it a 8 on a scale of 10. She never reached any of the fun places, strictly legit. I tried all the usual signs many times that I literally got lower back ache by lifting my hip too many times. I tried chatting a bit to make her at ease, she does not even understand a grain of English.

Flip came over, she went straight for the tool. I was not even half excited. I asked her for FS or if I can touch utc. She said no. She dint even ask for any $. Just a no. She tried hard for sometime to make me explode, it just was not working. I asked her to just continue the massage. A good scalp and face massage followed. She dint even expect any tip. Tipped her. 1 for the good massage.

Hope she loosens up a bit and provide massage+. I will repeat based on other reviews about extras.

Rogmaes
12-14-15, 13:08

I had a dream a seeing her. Before the appt, I assumed I will be seeing the same Vivian (I believe aka yinyan) from few months back. I should have confirmed with Ana.

My bad luck!

This vivian s new, may be between 32-35. When I entered I was little surprised to see her dressed in the way she was dressed. Jeans, full shirt, almost knee high boot.

I started to become suspicious whether this is some sort of a sting.

A good therapeutic grade massage followed. I would rate it a 8 on a scale of 10. She never reached any of the fun places, strictly legit. I tried all the usual signs many times that I literally got lower back ache by lifting my hip too many times. I tried chatting a bit to make her at ease, she does not even understand a grain of English.

Flip came over, she went straight for the tool. I was not even half excited. I asked her for FS or if I can touch utc. She said no. She dint even ask for any $. Just a no. She tried hard for sometime to make me explode, it just was not working. I asked her to just continue the massage. A good scalp and face massage followed. She dint even expect any tip. Tipped her. 1 for the good massage.

Hope she loosens up a bit and provide massage+. I will repeat based on other reviews about extras.Like you, I assumed it was the same Vivian as last year. My bad! I didn't see her at my last visit at the Romulus site. She was busy when I arrived and busy when I left. I should have picked-up on Angie's expression when I asked about her. She said very little and rolled her eyes. The other Vivian was very animated, sexy and wanted to please the client. Makes you wonder why she's in the business. I would be interested in hearing about the Tina in Southfield. Anna described her as being 100 lb with short hair. Not a lot to go on. YMMV.

Thrill199
12-16-15, 21:01
First couple times I was at Magic Health, I had very good experiences with Bobbi. Very attentive and extra friendly. I've been there and handful of times afterwards and she's never around anymore. Anyone know if she's quit or transferred somewhere else?

Questar999
12-17-15, 16:59
First couple times I was at Magic Health, I had very good experiences with Bobbi. Very attentive and extra friendly. I've been there and handful of times afterwards and she's never around anymore. Anyone know if she's quit or transferred somewhere else?Same here. I'm always promised something just as good but it hasn't happened. I won't go back till I hear she's there again.

SuperJason2
12-18-15, 10:20
Same here. I'm always promised something just as good but it hasn't happened. I won't go back till I hear she's there again.I was there last week. Mamasan said Bobbi was on vacation but did not say when she will be back. I asked for a young sp and Mamasan smiled and nodded her head. When I got my sp, Michelle, I was a little disappointed. I think she was around 50 as you could see the gravity on some of her muscles. However, she had a quite pretty face and nice rack. She was fun to talk to. With. 8, she gave a very nice BBBJ. Overall experience was good, but would hope she is younger. I think there were only two sp's there. Don't know what the other sp looks like.

MrunKnownn9
12-18-15, 10:52
http://masasgetherapybyjackie.setmore.com/

http://royalcanin.fullslate.com/

Both have increedible assets!

LeftHand44
12-18-15, 12:21
I was there last week. Mamasan said Bobbi was on vacation but did not say when she will be back. I asked for a young sp and Mamasan smiled and nodded her head. When I got my sp, Michelle, I was a little disappointed. I think she was around 50 as you could see the gravity on some of her muscles. However, she had a quite pretty face and nice rack. She was fun to talk to. With. 8, she gave a very nice BBBJ. Overall experience was good, but would hope she is younger. I think there were only two sp's there. Don't know what the other sp looks like.I agree that Michelle is very nice and fun. I had f / s with her a couple of weeks ago. See note for f / s.

Mr Salinger
12-18-15, 12:32
No extra. Just massage. No teasing at all.It's a challenge in Troy / Rochester. I like Oasis. They have the best massages there. Nothing extra.

Try the one on Rochester rd. And Auburn. That's fun or can be. No f / s but lots of teasing.

Anybody else have any luck?

Thrill199
12-18-15, 14:52
Thanks for the update guys. I'll have to check out Michelle next time then.

Gigaman
12-18-15, 18:13

Both have increedible assets!I don't know about Jackie, but the second one is Jill. The best view you will ever see are the pictures from the backpage postings and it's all downhill from there. Once you see her, she will dress in medical scrubs and wrap you with sheets like a mummy. Massage is below average (I've had worse but that's not saying much) and not worth it even though the prices are low. I doubt she has many repeat clients and that's probably why she posts so often. There may be some peeople who keep seeing her hoping for the best in the long run.

Member #5161
12-18-15, 20:05
I don't know about Jackie, but the second one is Jill. The best view you will ever see are the pictures from the backpage postings and it's all downhill from there. Once you see her, she will dress in medical scrubs and wrap you with sheets like a mummy. Massage is below average (I've had worse but that's not saying much) and not worth it even though the prices are low. I doubt she has many repeat clients and that's probably why she posts so often. There may be some peeople who keep seeing her hoping for the best in the long run.In my opinion, her massage skills are top twenty percent. The pictures she uses are a puzzle.

BattMann
12-18-15, 21:00
Have you had more than DIY and OTC touching at Rochester&Auburn? I've not. DIY is best I've found in the area (at Ivy and the joint at livernois and university are the other 2). No success anywhere else in Roch / Troy. That is, if you consider DIY a success. I do not.

If you stay east of dequindre there are a number of places, if HE is all you're looking for. A good massage and HE is all I really want / need. Though it would be nice if they would pop the top. None of the aforementioned places do that in my experience.

It's a challenge in Troy / Rochester. I like Oasis. They have the best massages there. Nothing extra.

Try the one on Rochester rd. And Auburn. That's fun or can be. No f / s but lots of teasing.

Anybody else have any luck?

BattMann
12-18-15, 22:20
Anybody ever visit Day Spa on Van Dyke?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-body-work-586-739-1063/14918764

OralFan69
12-19-15, 00:39

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-body-work-586-739-1063/14918764I'm a new user here, and have appreciated any advice I've been able to get from this site. So let me return the favor for you all. I have visited this establishment twice so far. My provider was a 40+ Chinese woman, nice set (bees or sees) and a very good pressure. . 8 for hour, . 4 tip for HE. I know that more was on offer, but didn't have at the time. Maybe next time. Safe Mongering friend.

OralFan69
12-19-15, 00:53

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-body-work-586-739-1063/14918764I have been twice to this establishment. Massage by an older Chinese lady, nice bees or sees, very firm massage with a HE. I know that more is on the table but didn't have the funds to partake.

BattMann
12-19-15, 01:53
Pretty sure she used to work at massage green on big beaver in Troy. Saw her once or twice there. Good work, not the best. But then again, their worst is probably top 25% of BP advertisers, strictly on a massage basis. Only $40 + tip there for an hour. I guess she got tired of working to pay their overhead. If she would make the leap to set those puppies free and learn to whip off a stranger on her table like she likes it, I bet she could make triple or more what she does now, easy.

In my opinion, her massage skills are top twenty percent. The pictures she uses are a puzzle.

Streethunter
12-19-15, 10:15
Diy for me here. Although I did get an unexpected finger in my ass. Massage was one of the best I've had tho.

Have you had more than DIY and OTC touching at Rochester&Auburn? I've not. DIY is best I've found in the area (at Ivy and the joint at livernois and university are the other 2). No success anywhere else in Roch / Troy. That is, if you consider DIY a success. I do not.

If you stay east of dequindre there are a number of places, if HE is all you're looking for. A good massage and HE is all I really want / need. Though it would be nice if they would pop the top. None of the aforementioned places do that in my experience.

Neilnbob
12-20-15, 00:09
Stopped in last week and saw MoMo. Definitely very firm massage. Cute, she's apparently from Japan. Sounds like it with overly dramatic sounds (just watch some Japanese porn and you know what I mean) Mamasan interrupted the massage at 45 minutes even though I had paid for an hour. The doorbell had been ringing so I knew she wanted to give me a bums rush and get another customer in. She promised to make it up to me next time. YEah, right. Other than the short time, I'd repeat. I think MoMo has been hitting the cheeseburgers as she's probably up to a be cup size now. Also stank of cigarettes.

Anthroman
12-20-15, 16:13
Have been out of the game for a couple months waiting to hear something good about M1 or Magic as they are my favorite places from past experiences. A couple nights ago, I was near Chinese Massage in Westland (Wayne near Joy) and little head took over. Therapist was older (likely over 50). Table shower was good with a lot of stroking. Thought she might jack me off right there, but, it was short lived. Massage was descen, but not great, got a typical h / j ending, tipping $30. I would not repeat with this therapist, but I knew going in that this place was h / j only.

Anyone have any info on DT or Sunrise? I'm thinking of trying one of those two next if I don't hear anything spectacular coming from M1 or Magic. And, of course, if anyone knows of an Asian provider who speaks Greek, please let me know.

Sammy1963
12-21-15, 07:06
Diy for me here. Although I did get an unexpected finger in my ass. Massage was one of the best I've had tho.Met with Nancy at the livernois and university location yesterday. The massage was excellent, one of the best massages that I've ever had actually, tried to brush her leg with my hand during the massage, she quickly backed away and gave a stern No. During the flip my little head was ready for action, Nancy informed me that I could do the job myself and left the room. If you're looking for one hell of a massage, this is the place to go, if you're looking to get a touch or two in either over or under the clothes or anything other than a DIY, best bet is to go elsewhere.

LeftHand44
12-21-15, 09:44
Have been out of the game for a couple months waiting to hear something good about M1 or Magic as they are my favorite places from past experiences. A couple nights ago, I was near Chinese Massage in Westland (Wayne near Joy) and little head took over. Therapist was older (likely over 50). Table shower was good with a lot of stroking. Thought she might jack me off right there, but, it was short lived. Massage was descen, but not great, got a typical h / j ending, tipping $30. I would not repeat with this therapist, but I knew going in that this place was h / j only.

Anyone have any info on DT or Sunrise? I'm thinking of trying one of those two next if I don't hear anything spectacular coming from M1 or Magic. And, of course, if anyone knows of an Asian provider who speaks Greek, please let me know.I was at Sunrise last month. I saw Susan, Asian about 40 to 45. Ok figure and decent service. She was a greedy one but we settled on 120 f / s plus 50 house. Multiple positions and good time. Last time I was at DT was in spring. Jackie was working. She is about 100 and skinny to the point of dead. She was a good time if you can get past that she is older than the hills. 100 f / s plus 40 house fee.

Member #4967
12-21-15, 14:58
I was at Sunrise last month. I saw Susan, Asian about 40 to 45. Ok figure and decent service. She was a greedy one but we settled on 120 f / s plus 50 house. Multiple positions and good time. Last time I was at DT was in spring. Jackie was working. She is about 100 and skinny to the point of dead. She was a good time if you can get past that she is older than the hills. 100 f / s plus 40 house fee.I prefer DT / sunrise anytime always an upsell at Sunrise. Thsres none with Jackie no hassle and she gives a really decent massage, strong hands and she seems to have put on a few pounds. Great FS a surprisingly tight giner. As always YMMV I think she's cute for a lady her age.

DirtBag123
12-21-15, 16:21
I'm going to be in centerline on business tomorrow. Looking for some recommendations for an AMP. Nice massage and HE is sufficient.

I'll be headed back to the west side after so anything in the 696 corridor would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Lardav1969
12-21-15, 17:27
I think I have seen a report on this but cannot find it. Has anyone been here if so was there any extra or just a massage.

Be safe and careful and enjoy the holidays.

JackTheCat2
12-21-15, 17:41
Has anyone ever seen this chick from Windsor? Exotic spa services. Place name Lucky Beans Health Spa in Windsor, Ontario? Any feedback will help?

Guyneedsfun
12-21-15, 23:44
Has anyone ever seen this chick from Windsor? Exotic spa services. Place name Lucky Beans Health Spa in Windsor, Ontario? Any feedback will help?The Photo of Donna on the left is a photo I've seen for a Windsor spa at least 10 years ago. Maybe the photo on the left is her now with her looking much bigger. Never heard much positive feedback of the Windsor spas but Toronto definitely has some of the best spas.

Sammy1963
12-22-15, 04:50
Diy for me here. Although I did get an unexpected finger in my ass. Massage was one of the best I've had tho.Which location did you get a finger in your ass? I've been to the one at Livernois and University a few times, never got any teasing, fingers, or being able to touch back, but the massages there have been top notch!

LiveStrong70
12-22-15, 09:43
Has anyone tried Massage Kingdom?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-see-jordan-and-jen-at-massage-kingdom/22310229

Bzerkley
12-22-15, 10:29
I'm going to be in centerline on business tomorrow. Looking for some recommendations for an AMP. Nice massage and HE is sufficient.

I'll be headed back to the west side after so anything in the 696 corridor would be great.

Thanks in advance.Go up the road a little (14 mile & I-75) and see one of Anna's girls in the apt. 734-334-7903 Ask to see someone in the Madison Heights location.

Questar999
12-22-15, 13:19
Has anyone ever seen this chick from Windsor? Exotic spa services. Place name Lucky Beans Health Spa in Windsor, Ontario? Any feedback will help?That picture on the left was 10 years old 10 years ago. I stopped in there around 2001 and haven't been back.

Anthroman
12-22-15, 21:44
Went to Magic on 8 Mile. Mamasan took me into a room and sent in Kay. She's got a raspy smoker's voice and probably pushing 50. She asked what I wanted and I gave her $120. She counted, asked again what I wanted. I said "everything". The table shower was nice with plenty of attention. She sent me to the sauna and gave a little oral action before escorting me back to the room. She stripped. Nice fake see's and a badly trimmed Bush. She gave a poor CBJ, and pretended to lick the boys but was really just teasing with her finger. She wanted me to fuck her from behind while she stood straight up. This was a bit weird so I bent her over the bed for full doggy style. She was a bit loose, but not terrible. After a while She rolled over and took it mish to completion. She offered some more massage time, but I just wasn't into it. Bottom line- Kay is too old, too loose, and very unenthusiastic. Would not recommend or repeat.

StreetLegal
12-23-15, 01:05

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-see-jordan-and-jen-at-massage-kingdom/22310229I have sampled so many sensual rubs that I am able to make this statement from experience, not bigotry. Like so many SP's don't see AA men, I don't go to AA masseauses. There are a few exceptions, but overall I never get anywhere near the full time I pay for, upsell is huge, and all too many times a lack of effort / enthusiasm.

DFranco8
12-23-15, 13:17

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-see-jordan-and-jen-at-massage-kingdom/22310229If this is the same establishment that was on Southfield Road and 10 Mile area. It is not worth the trouble. The girls there were attractive but the upsell was HUGE. Don't remember what the damages were but I remember leaving feeling f*the and that was not literal! There was a week massage and a upsell for the HE and upsell for topless that seemed right at the time. Wasn't a whole lot of touching allowed which is senseless when you pay extra for topless. Whats the sense right. Of course YMMV but I think there are other great options for straight up sell and great Asian sex. Jmho. Be safe! If you happen to go. Be sure to report.

Sammy1963
12-23-15, 14:56
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-asian-massage-new-girl-sarah-23-and-kiki-24-your-4-hand/18218716

Pickle252
12-23-15, 20:03
Stopped in last week and saw MoMo. Definitely very firm massage. Cute, she's apparently from Japan. Sounds like it with overly dramatic sounds (just watch some Japanese porn and you know what I mean) Mamasan interrupted the massage at 45 minutes even though I had paid for an hour. The doorbell had been ringing so I knew she wanted to give me a bums rush and get another customer in. She promised to make it up to me next time. YEah, right. Other than the short time, I'd repeat. I think MoMo has been hitting the cheeseburgers as she's probably up to a be cup size now. Also stank of cigarettes.I am really surprised you are the ONLY report since I posted M1 had a new girl. I know a llt of people visit that spot. Its been a few weeks since I have been there, I hope she doesn't eat too many cheeseburgers. LOL.

SkinDogToo
12-25-15, 12:07

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-body-work-586-739-1063/14918764Typically AMP HJ. Nothing more.

Caliman69
12-25-15, 16:12
Seen jade the redhead body rub. Great gal. Treat her nice and she will treat you nice. She is the real deal. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/redhead-jade-7-days-a-weekxmas-specive-missed-u-did-u-miss-mei-was-here-the-whole-time/22296647.

Guyneedsfun
12-26-15, 00:09
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-asian-massage-new-girl-sarah-23-and-kiki-24-your-4-hand/18218716Usually pretty good but depends on who is there as they rotate often. Similar to the other apartment massage (Anna's). I'm pretty sure its Kiki that I'm thinking of and she is definitely not 23 yrs old. At least upper 30's if not more.

Member #5424
12-26-15, 08:38
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-asian-massage-new-girl-sarah-23-and-kiki-24-your-4-hand/18218716I saw Amanda yesterday. In my humble opinion she's the most good looking girl I've seen so far. She's pretty young, doesn't speak much english, small skinny with nice rack (I think they are fake) but who cares. I paid for an hour, should have done only half hour, massage was bad. On the flip negotiating was done with universal gestures and agreed on 100. Left satisfied will definitely repeat, total 160.

Ropeshark07
12-26-15, 20:48
Seen jade the redhead body rub. Great gal. Treat her nice and she will treat you nice. She is the real deal. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/redhead-jade-7-days-a-weekxmas-specive-missed-u-did-u-miss-mei-was-here-the-whole-time/22296647.Ditto on Jade. I've had a difficult time scheduling with her lately (time crunch on my end, she's been fine) but she's always been sweet and easy to deal with.

LeftHand44
12-27-15, 07:54
Ditto on Jade. I've had a difficult time scheduling with her lately (time crunch on my end, she's been fine) but she's always been sweet and easy to deal with.What was the damage?

Ropeshark07
12-27-15, 13:00
What was the damage?It varies, depending on service, but usually just a shade more than average AMP.

Nyybry
12-27-15, 16:21
It varies, depending on service, but usually just a shade more than average AMP.Where abouts is she located, I also noticed in her ad that none of the pictures had her face, is there a reason for that other than she's trying to be somewhat discreet. And lastly. How much is an hour massage with her. Thanks.

LastTime22
12-27-15, 18:21

Both have increedible assets!Saw Jackie a month ago. Massage 7/10. Looks nice, but was fairly businesslike and mechanical. Could be because I got her at the end of a busy day. She's done some modeling, and there are pics of her out there, but I don't really want to post that.

LastTime22
12-27-15, 18:33
Saw the "caucasian european" lady here a while back in an apartment: http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-reverse-adult-full-body-rub/22413349.

Pics are not representative, and WAY overpriced. Older and not attractive.

Everest
12-27-15, 20:15
So I dropped in at M1 today hoping to see the new girl MoMo that I heard about but she wasn't there. So the Mamasan sent me a Korean woman who called herself Blue. Hardly spoke any English. Average service. But not bad. The funny thing was she put the radio on and it was a Christian radio. I asked her to put some music station on but she didn't understand and I just let it go. I am not religious, an atheist rather, but it was funny getting a happy ending with someone preaching on a Christian radio in the background.

Persadio2
12-28-15, 09:26
Saw Jackie a month ago. Massage 7/10. Looks nice, but was fairly businesslike and mechanical. Could be because I got her at the end of a busy day. She's done some modeling, and there are pics of her out there, but I don't really want to post that.What was her massage like? Sensual? HJ?

LastTime22
12-28-15, 12:49
What was her massage like? Sensual? HJ?HJ with no discussion. Nothing sensual other than that, but didn't try or ask.

Spaguy45
12-28-15, 16:28
Anyone been to Linda in Bloomfield Hills? Not the Asian Linda's reported on in several of the AMPs. This Linda works out of her residence. CL posting says draping is required. Anyone seen her and can report? Thanks.

NDakotaGuy
12-28-15, 23:23
Went to dt health. 40 door fee, plus upsell. Penny older lady, nice tits big upseller I would skip as M1 offers double the service at much lower price. Skip.

Member #4967
12-28-15, 23:54
Went to dt health. 40 door fee, plus upsell. Penny older lady, nice tits big upseller I would skip as M1 offers double the service at much lower price. Skip.Yea I called and Jackie is on vacation till Friday.

Member #5117
12-29-15, 11:14
I contacted Shelby yesterday to inquire about her services. She advertises in the Detroit BP body rubs section as a 33 year-old blond in Southfield. The photos she has posted are fake.

But I was hoping she was a comparable blond and given the high prices, hh 150 and hr 200, a hottie. She replied to my email and informed me that she would not be nude and that mutual touching is not permitted. After I finished laughing, I sent her another email telling her the prices were ludicrous for the paltry service offered. Some of these women are truly from the moon.

Ropeshark07
12-29-15, 16:49
Where abouts is she located, I also noticed in her ad that none of the pictures had her face, is there a reason for that other than she's trying to be somewhat discreet. And lastly. How much is an hour massage with her. Thanks.I usually see her in Livonia, but I think she moves around a bit. I think she's pretty in the face and in the bod, clean. But she's a bit older (30-ish maybe?) , so if you're only looking for 18-20 she's not for you. I liked her a lot and easy-going, which goes a long way for me.

(I can't bring myself back to M-1, for instance, after mamasan grilled me and made me go out into the snow to let her inspect my freakin' car.).

PootangPuncher
12-29-15, 17:02
So I had a first today LOL. I visited my local AMP in Sterling Heights and had something happen that I never thought about happening before. After rubbing my back with oil, the lady went and got the hot towel. When she came back she placed it over me and then started walking on my back. I'm pretty tall and the towel did not cover me all the way to my shoulders. As she was walking up my back, her foot stepped on my still oily shoulder and down she went. I couldn't tell if her head or her body hit the wall but it was a loud bang. A couple of the other girls came running in to check on her. She was not able to finish my massage and they sent in a second lady. The best part was the second chick was much better looking for the flip LOL. I'm still laughing sitting here at work and thought you guys would get a kick out of it too.

DragonSnake
12-30-15, 00:11
I saw her in the summer and no options available at all. The massage wasn't good. I won't go back.

Lardav1969
12-30-15, 02:25
Went to ore goal health the other day. It is on Wayne road 1 block north of cherry hill. Had andrean (cost was 70 + 40. Great massage allowed OTC roaming before the flip. After the flip she started rubbing my chest and stomach then down lower till she finally got to where it felt great. Asked her to go slow and she did, I got her top raised and uncovered what I found under the top. Real nice bees other small tip which she would twist mine when I did hers. HJ only but could be more just did not ask.

ThrowAwayy
12-30-15, 10:38
HJ with no discussion. Nothing sensual other than that, but didn't try or ask.Saw this lady once. So ugly and a droopy body, while she's not even fat. She was literally just nasty. I came and get the f out of there. Also, she was overpriced. I honestly wished she kept her clothes on.

Member #5983
12-30-15, 13:41
Does anyone have any experience with this provider /.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/booking-thursday-nye-1231-and-saturday-0102-10am-4pm-let-my-massage-captivate-you/21284288

Streethunter
12-30-15, 16:02
Called. No girl by that name works there.

I imagined that I Saw Arjaan (I don't remember exactly how to say her name) recently.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/my-loving-hands-2484976208/22272553

This was the best Asian Massage experience I have ever had hands down.

I'm a better looking, younger guy in good shape (don't know how to say that without sounding like a prideful asshole), so she was Really happy with me. I imagined staying for one hour for $1. 5. She was get down to only wearing pantees and her tata's were beautiful be's (maybe a little bigger than be's). She was around 35 years old. She gave me a HJ immediately, then massaged. After a while, I imagined her getting on top of me and sliding up and down, laying with me. I begin sucking where milk comes from and I'm pretty sure she almost O'd. It went longer than an hour and she begin playing with herself. After a while, I imagined her laying down on the table and started massaging her, eventually DATY. She said she never does that. I think I believed her. She was warm and juicy and tasted amazing! This sounds too good to be true, but honestly, I sincerely enjoyed myself and so did she. My daydream ended with FIV and HJ simultaneously with finish. I def see myself going back.

LameelCono
12-30-15, 16:18
Has anyone ever seen this chick from Windsor? Exotic spa services. Place name Lucky Beans Health Spa in Windsor, Ontario? Any feedback will help?Here's an other place to avoid if you are going across the border:

http://windsor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/two-new-young-asian-girl-from-beijing-yumi-and-coco/33358483

Located in the outskirts of Windsor, operating from a small house on a fairly busy street next to a hair salon. I have a boat stored in that area and was spending a few days doing some minor repairs and catching up with some old friends. I called and was texted the address. They had an opening. Limited parking out front with the ladies from the hair salon looking on. The sign on the building was left behind from a former tenant. Greeted at the entrance by some attractive young Asian ladies; one wearing a terry robe. "hi honey, follow me; how long?" I wanted to go for the. 4 HH but was assured I would need the. 8 H. So, . 8 it is. I follow Yumi up the narrow stairway to her room. Off comes the robe that covered a a tight red teddy supporting a nice rack. I'm a bad judge of age when it comes to Asian ladies so I would say she is around 35.

Bad to no massage. She wanted "fucky" for $. 5. We settled for. 4 HJ topless. All done in 35 minutes. Will never repeat and posted this in case someone might be over for a casino run and was looking for action.

Spaguy45
12-30-15, 17:15
I saw her in the summer and no options available at all. The massage wasn't good. I won't go back.Thanks DragonSnake. I'll definitely avoid her then. About the best thing I can say on her behalf is that at least she's honest about required draping. I'll save my time and money for elsewhere. I appreciate your feedback.

Conoman1963
12-30-15, 19:07
HJ with no discussion. Nothing sensual other than that, but didn't try or ask.Anyone else have info on this string? I met once and was massage only. Very attractive with great curves. If she popped the top I think she would have a line at the door. Ready to try again if she is becoming more accommodating.

HeeJung47
12-30-15, 19:41
So I had a first today LOL. I visited my local AMP in Sterling Heights and had something happen that I never thought about happening before. After rubbing my back with oil, the lady went and got the hot towel. When she came back she placed it over me and then started walking on my back. I'm pretty tall and the towel did not cover me all the way to my shoulders. As she was walking up my back, her foot stepped on my still oily shoulder and down she went. I couldn't tell if her head or her body hit the wall but it was a loud bang. A couple of the other girls came running in to check on her. She was not able to finish my massage and they sent in a second lady. The best part was the second chick was much better looking for the flip LOL. I'm still laughing sitting here at work and thought you guys would get a kick out of it too.Really?. What spa in sterling heights was it?. Theres like 4 of them.

Rogmaes
12-31-15, 10:36
Really?. What spa in sterling heights was it?. Theres like 4 of them.I would guess Sophia's on Van Dyke. Not too many other places do back walking and Sophia's (once Sonia's) always has many sp's on duty.

Member #5424
12-31-15, 15:43
Has anyone seen her? Or is this too good to be true? Thanks.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/no-calltry-me-etic-gabby-naked-nuru-rubdown-80-ct-big-booty-cmplay/9007801

HuronMan
12-31-15, 19:23
Has anyone seen her? Or is this too good to be true? Thanks.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/no-calltry-me-etic-gabby-naked-nuru-rubdown-80-ct-big-booty-cmplay/9007801Photos are fake, many hits on Tineye.

Cyborg10
12-31-15, 22:46
I would guess Sophia's on Van Dyke. Not too many other places do back walking and Sophia's (once Sonia's) always has many sp's on duty.I have actually had a masseuse from sophia slip and cut my arm with her toe nails while back walking. Ouch.

HiRoller
01-02-16, 15:00
I would guess Sophia's on Van Dyke. Not too many other places do back walking and Sophia's (once Sonia's) always has many sp's on duty.I've had back walking at Van Dyke Spa last year and Shiatsu Well Being many years ago.

I hope that girl was okay. I'd ask to split my tip between the two.

LastTime22
01-03-16, 13:08
Amy was mentioned a while ago about being a good strictly legit provider, and I just wanted to add my 2 cents. http://massagebyamy.fullslate.com/.

Very beautiful, fit girl with a great soft touch. She's friendly and knows what she is doing well, and it's a good price at 60 for an hour. Never got a hint of anything extra, but there have been a couple brushes, possibly by accident. I keep hoping to hear that she's done more for someone, but I've seen no reports of that.

From reports in Jackson and Grand Rapids, the west side of MI seems to have a number of good caucasian parlors, but I haven't heard of any around here.

StreetLegal
01-03-16, 15:27
This seems new to the scene. Wonder if anyone has any feedback yet. By looks of Facebook page looks totally letig but might TOFTT or someone else can try to TOFTT.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/5385589388.html

Member #5161
01-03-16, 17:34
Amy was mentioned a while ago about being a good strictly legit provider, and I just wanted to add my 2 cents. http://massagebyamy.fullslate.com/.

Very beautiful, fit girl with a great soft touch. She's friendly and knows what she is doing well, and it's a good price at 60 for an hour. Never got a hint of anything extra, but there have been a couple brushes, possibly by accident. I keep hoping to hear that she's done more for someone, but I've seen no reports of that.

From reports in Jackson and Grand Rapids, the west side of MI seems to have a number of good caucasian parlors, but I haven't heard of any around here.Her work was good but she never ran on time. Also drove me crazy by leaving me undressed and waiting to start for almost ten minutes. Her place is a mess. One cat too.

Member #5161
01-03-16, 17:42
This seems new to the scene. Wonder if anyone has any feedback yet. By looks of Facebook page looks totally letig but might TOFTT or someone else can try to TOFTT.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/5385589388.htmlHer place is very clean despite the seven or eight Chihuahuas. She has dedicated space with a shower and jetted tub. It's been 18 months since I've seen her but the pictures are nicer than she looked. She has either lost 25-30 lbs or gone back in time. Her work is good but there is some mental instability.

Another member showed me some other Ads with higher pricing and a request to tell her which Ad you are answering. He claimed she had a double life.

Member #5278
01-04-16, 14:22
Toledo member here. No AMPs in Toledo anymore. Well one place that really sucks (not in a good way). Could any of you recommend a spa or two that provides full service, maybe towards the southern part of the city?

Thanks!

SamEyeAm
01-04-16, 14:52
Hello gentlemen,

I'm a fellow monger and massage enthusiast from Baltimore / DC area and I will be visiting the the soon for business. I'll be in the Royal Oak / Troy area and I would appreciate any AMP recommendations you're willing to provide. Please MP me with recommendations. I'd be happy to reciprocate should you find yourself in my neck of the woods.

Taint1974
01-04-16, 16:08
I think I saw Melisa a few years ago at Pressure Point, they used to have two really cute Latina or Chaldean girls and I got a HE from one but not the other. Even though it took a lot of begging and a higher tip than normal I'd like to see her again since I'm going to be over that way later in the week. I noticed she's at the same location as Gold Standard but not listed in their ads and uses a different number.

Gold Standard looks to have a lot of cute AA women anyone have luck there?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/5379102095.html

JackTheCat2
01-04-16, 17:57
Whats up guys new to the hobby want to start sharing my experiences went and got a massage at 1035 Madison street in Ypsilanti at house private room set up just for massage went Sunday morning neighborhood was quiet didn't see anybody watching but saw this asian chick name Koo-Koo I think LOL late 30's mid 40's big tits with nice big nipples massage was average $50 30 min got HJ BBBJ extra $60 was a decent experience but won't be going back not worth the trip for myself but others may like it.

http://michigan.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-sweet-asian-girl-massage-26/22332794

Chainsaw112
01-05-16, 02:24
Went to this place today http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-new-life-acupressure-livonia-mi-12234.

Nice ladies, nice atmosphere, not young and pretty though. Massage was ok, but relaxing enough to put me to sleep, so that I'll give her an A+ for. Took care of my severe upper back pain, and the rest of the body. Tease as well. Her name was Lucy and she was probably around 45, not pretty, but I was in pain, and still wanted the HE. The massage was light pressure all over, and relaxing. Then I asked about the ending and she did it with a mechanical yet pleasurable technique and didn't take me long. . 70 plus 40. Not bad, would repeat in a pinch, but there's got to be hotter ones around.

T Man
01-05-16, 17:56
This place is on Van Noy in Dearborn Heights, my first time there. Appears to be only two girls working there, it's a rather small place. Both were occupied with other mongers so I was asked to come back in 30 minutes. Which I did. Opted for the 30 minute session for $50 with Rose, a petite but very pretty gal in her 30's. I was a bit disappointed because the table shower was "broken". Oh well. Massage was decent, not great, and she allowed some OTC touching. She really didn't tease that much, but I gave her lots of hints to what I was looking for. On the flip, she asked if I wanted oral. When I asked how much, she held up 4 fingers for which I happily agreed. However after a couple minutes of confusion, it turns out she said OIL and not ORAL. Ok, so it turned out to be an ok HJ.

Overall, nothing spectacular about this place, I don't see the need to really go back.

T Man.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-4-hand-asian-massage-therapy/17086956

Hotcarl76
01-05-16, 20:52
So I was venturing west today to Telegraph for either Accu at 7 mile or M-1 further south. I have always remembered fellow mongers mentioning 5-0 in the parking lot. I pulled into the parking lot, drove the perimeter and then parked and just sat and waited until the 3-4 different people in cars drove away or made it CLEAR to me that they weren't watching. After about 10 minutes of sitting in my parked car, running, I said F-it and put the car in gear and proceeded to leave. Over my left shoulder (under the 96 overpass) a cop car decided to put it into gear and take off too. The redford cop sped off in front of me then pulled into a no-tell about 1/2 mile up. Made eye contact with the cop after he did a quick turn-around in the no-tell parking lot up ahead and was ready to pull back out onto Telegraph. I think I will stick to more UTR places or providers. I like the rush, adrenaline of doing this shit but too much to loose.

Nyybry
01-06-16, 01:49
This place is on Van Noy in Dearborn Heights, my first time there. Appears to be only two girls working there, it's a rather small place. Both were occupied with other mongers so I was asked to come back in 30 minutes. Which I did. Opted for the 30 minute session for $50 with Rose, a petite but very pretty gal in her 30's. I was a bit disappointed because the table shower was "broken". Oh well. Massage was decent, not great, and she allowed some OTC touching. She really didn't tease that much, but I gave her lots of hints to what I was looking for. On the flip, she asked if I wanted oral. When I asked how much, she held up 4 fingers for which I happily agreed. However after a couple minutes of confusion, it turns out she said OIL and not ORAL. Ok, so it turned out to be an ok HJ.

Overall, nothing spectacular about this place, I don't see the need to really go back.

T Man.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-4-hand-asian-massage-therapy/17086956Ya, I live literally minutes from here and I would rather travel a bit. Nothing special.

AirTouchOne
01-06-16, 07:39
So I was venturing west today to Telegraph for either Accu at 7 mile or M-1 further south. I have always remembered fellow mongers mentioning 5-0 in the parking lot. I pulled into the parking lot, drove the perimeter and then parked and just sat and waited until the 3-4 different people in cars drove away or made it CLEAR to me that they weren't watching. After about 10 minutes of sitting in my parked car, running, I said F-it and put the car in gear and proceeded to leave. Over my left shoulder (under the 96 overpass) a cop car decided to put it into gear and take off too. The redford cop sped off in front of me then pulled into a no-tell about 1/2 mile up. Made eye contact with the cop after he did a quick turn-around in the no-tell parking lot up ahead and was ready to pull back out onto Telegraph. I think I will stick to more UTR places or providers. I like the rush, adrenaline of doing this shit but too much to loose.Which parking lot?

SuperJason2
01-06-16, 10:16
So I was venturing west today to Telegraph for either Accu at 7 mile or M-1 further south. I have always remembered fellow mongers mentioning 5-0 in the parking lot. I pulled into the parking lot, drove the perimeter and then parked and just sat and waited until the 3-4 different people in cars drove away or made it CLEAR to me that they weren't watching. After about 10 minutes of sitting in my parked car, running, I said F-it and put the car in gear and proceeded to leave. Over my left shoulder (under the 96 overpass) a cop car decided to put it into gear and take off too. The redford cop sped off in front of me then pulled into a no-tell about 1/2 mile up. Made eye contact with the cop after he did a quick turn-around in the no-tell parking lot up ahead and was ready to pull back out onto Telegraph. I think I will stick to more UTR places or providers. I like the rush, adrenaline of doing this shit but too much to loose.Thanks for sharing the information. By the way, what is "5-0" and what do you think the cop will do if you did enter M1 or Accu? It's an AMP after all.

Agnt007
01-06-16, 15:12
Thanks for sharing the information. By the way, what is "5-0" and what do you think the cop will do if you did enter M1 or Accu? It's an AMP after all.From what you wrote, I assume you were at M-1. That parking lot is in Redford and the building is in Detroit. Redford PD is constantly along Telegraph with very active radar guns so I don't think you had any problem.

LiveStrong70
01-06-16, 15:26
Tried out serendipity.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-ownership-why-look-at-all-the-fake-photocome-and-see-for-yourself/21497616

The massuse, Karen, was as good looking or better than that pic. Massage was excellent. I left HAPPY.

Spaguy45
01-06-16, 16:44
Has anyone seen Giulia, who claims to be licensed? I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Mmis90
01-06-16, 16:54
Thanks for sharing the information. By the way, what is "5-0" and what do you think the cop will do if you did enter M1 or Accu? It's an AMP after all.5-0 is another term for law enforcement. And nothing, they cannot do anything to you for visiting. If they ran a sting and caught you asking for extras, that is a different story.

Opus22
01-06-16, 17:14
Thanks for sharing the information. By the way, what is "5-0" and what do you think the cop will do if you did enter M1 or Accu? It's an AMP after all.For once my TV trivia knowledge actually might come into use. 5-0 is a term for police, obviously, and came from the TV show Hawaii 5-0 back in the 70's. Yep I am an oldtimer.

RamButt
01-06-16, 19:01
Thanks for sharing the information. By the way, what is "5-0" and what do you think the cop will do if you did enter M1 or Accu? It's an AMP after all."5-0" refers to the "police". The cops can't do anything to you for entering a business, they have to catch you doing something wrong.

BattMann
01-06-16, 21:57
Super interesting report. Could you add a little more detail? From the location and website, this place had "legit", "not-leaving-happy" written all over it to me. How'd it go down? Typical storefront AMP style with out much work on your end, or did you have to talk her into it? What was the damage?

Tried out serendipity.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-ownership-why-look-at-all-the-fake-photocome-and-see-for-yourself/21497616

The massuse, Karen, was as good looking or better than that pic. Massage was excellent. I left HAPPY.

LiveStrong70
01-06-16, 22:24
It was all typical. 70 for an hour paid up front. I set 40 on the table. There was a little teasing and otc roaming. On the flip she went right to work, the way we like it, and said "is this ok? I gave the green light and it was all good. I guess the only thing not typical was that she was smoking hot. My guess is she will get the business going and move on or something. It seems way TGTBT.

Super interesting report. Could you add a little more detail? From the location and website, this place had "legit", "not-leaving-happy" written all over it to me. How'd it go down? Typical storefront AMP style with out much work on your end, or did you have to talk her into it? What was the damage?

SkinDogToo
01-06-16, 22:56
Stopped in the other day as I had some time after dinner before I went to meet the girlfriend. Met with Esther, nice looking 30 why / o Taiwanese lady. Massage was good. As with most of these places, she used way to much oil! Although there was no draping just a towel, there was absolutely no teasing at all. On the flip she was totally legit. I even pulled the towel down a bit, she didn't miss a step and just pulled it back up.

Decent massage with no hint of extras.

Davenothere
01-06-16, 22:56
"5-0" refers to the "police". The cops can't do anything to you for entering a business, they have to catch you doing something wrong.Boy, wouldn't that be nice if it was true. Let me fix it for you.

The cops can't do anything to you for entering a business, they have to say they caught you doing something wrong.

Hotcarl76
01-06-16, 23:30
From what you wrote, I assume you were at M-1. That parking lot is in Redford and the building is in Detroit. Redford PD is constantly along Telegraph with very active radar guns so I don't think you had any problem.I've been in this hobby long enough to know to not get pulled over in western Detroit area when you live in northeastern Oakland county. I've also learned to not to go to massage parlors (Van Dyke Spa 18 1/2/ Van Dyke) in the same parking lot that also has a pizza place where you see people that you know. I think I will stay UTR = under the radar and stick with Accu at 7 mile until I have time to venture further west or into AA / Jackson vicinity.

You guys didn't know what 5-0 was? Was I only the only white suburban kid growing up in the late 80's listening to rap? LOL.

StreetLegal
01-07-16, 00:30
Her place is very clean despite the seven or eight Chihuahuas. She has dedicated space with a shower and jetted tub. It's been 18 months since I've seen her but the pictures are nicer than she looked. She has either lost 25-30 lbs or gone back in time. Her work is good but there is some mental instability.

Another member showed me some other Ads with higher pricing and a request to tell her which Ad you are answering. He claimed she had a double life.So, did you leave happy / sensual? PM me if you wish to go into detail.

BattMann
01-08-16, 13:22
Stopped by yesterday to try and confirm your experience. I called before going and the woman who answered confirmed they were open for walk-ins and I told her I would be there in about 20 min. When I showed up the door was locked and they had one of those clock things on the door indicating that they would be back at 4:40, which translated into at best a half an hour wait that really didn't work for my schedule. Another monger showed up while I was still deciding whether to wait or not. I didn't want it to turn into a "I was here first situation" (if indeed anyone came back to work), so I left. He evidently came to the same conclusion as me because we were both pulling out of the parking lot at the same time (so, hey buddy if you're on here, I wasn't following you, hope you weren't freaked out).

Anyway. I pulled around the corner to Pressure Point. I'd never been, but have seen many ads. Ended up seeing Layla. She is a less attractive facimile of the picture in her ad: heavier, not as cute, but still attractive if you're not too picky. Very so-so massage with avg HE. She wanted a Benjamin on the flip for the handy, to which I laughed heartily. Ended up settling on 60 for topless HE. Still too much but I like looking at tits, which is rare at the AMPs I frequent. Total damage was $115 for a 45 min "hr". Overall, I prefer the AMP experience. I kind of like the language barrier so I don't have to bother with conversation, and in my experience the massage has been better. Plus, the Standard $40 HE is understood; I hate having to have the negotiation. I think pressure point is a vey YMMV establishment, for both extras and massage quality, depending on who you see. There are a number of attractive providers that I've seen advertising out of here. Might go back one day if convenient.

Will have to try my luck at serindipity some other time.

It was all typica. 70 for an hour paid up front. I set 40 on the table. There was a little teasing and otc roaming. On the flip she went right to work, the way we like it, and said "is this ok? I gave the green light and it was all good. I guess the only thing not typical was that she was smoking hot. My guess is she will get the business going and move on or something. It seems way TGTBT.

Brkeng
01-08-16, 14:08
It was all typical. 70 for an hour paid up front. I set 40 on the table. There was a little teasing and otc roaming. On the flip she went right to work, the way we like it, and said "is this ok? I gave the green light and it was all good. I guess the only thing not typical was that she was smoking hot. My guess is she will get the business going and move on or something. It seems way TGTBT.Forst timer here. Been lurking on the forums for years however. Unlike the fellow who posted below, I had a Very similar experience to the quoted above. Excellent deep massage with teasing. She jumped on yhe table to get leverage, etc. Cute girl too! On flip, right to work with OTC kitty petting, she put her cleavage in my face and let me kiss them a bit to get the soldier to stand at attention. This place is exactly what I am looking for. Posted above price is exactly the same. I also saw one other therapist there who was tiny and petite and looked even hotter. She would be ideal. No complaints here!

Megatron81
01-08-16, 14:08
Has anyone seen Lindsey?

http://www.************.com/detroit/classifieds/ad/5679d3700ddaa3Nyb8MHZHmwdP6TRL6qGZfBHD6rmb2HxFzm4B/

DutchCourage3
01-08-16, 15:38
Do yourselves a favor and fucking avoid that place. You have been warned and I will only take pms from senior members don't bother if you're not and heed my advice. Go at your own risk.

Stopped by yesterday to try and confirm your experience. I called before going and the woman who answered confirmed they were open for walk-ins and I told her I would be there in about 20 min. When I showed up the door was locked and they had one of those clock things on the door indicating that they would be back at 4:40, which translated into at best a half an hour wait that really didn't work for my schedule. Another monger showed up while I was still deciding whether to wait or not. I didn't want it to turn into a "I was here first situation" (if indeed anyone came back to work), so I left. He evidently came to the same conclusion as me because we were both pulling out of the parking lot at the same time (so, hey buddy if you're on here, I wasn't following you, hope you weren't freaked out).

Anyway. I pulled around the corner to Pressure Point. I'd never been, but have seen many ads. Ended up seeing Layla. She is a less attractive facimile of the picture in her ad: heavier, not as cute, but still attractive if you're not too picky. Very so-so massage with avg HE. She wanted a Benjamin on the flip for the handy, to which I laughed heartily. Ended up settling on 60 for topless HE. Still too much but I like looking at tits, which is rare at the AMPs I frequent. Total damage was $115 for a 45 min "hr". Overall, I prefer the AMP experience. I kind of like the language barrier so I don't have to bother with conversation, and in my experience the massage has been better. Plus, the Standard $40 HE is understood; I hate having to have the negotiation. I think pressure point is a vey YMMV establishment, for both extras and massage quality, depending on who you see. There are a number of attractive providers that I've seen advertising out of here. Might go back one day if convenient.

Will have to try my luck at serindipity some other time.

MassageFan123
01-08-16, 16:28
Looks like based on her latest ad that Rosanne has turned the corner and is in the open about her services. I saw her a couple years ago and got a decent massage but nothing extra. Might have to go back now and try some of the new menu items.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-baaackkkdid-you-miss-me-do-you-like-feet-do-you-like-special-attention-to-glutes/22704859

Brkeng
01-08-16, 17:36
Do yourselves a favor and fucking avoid that place. You have been warned and I will only take pms from senior members don't bother if you're not and heed my advice. Go at your own risk.I'm not a senior member but I'd like to know what happened. As someone who just went there yesterday. Makes me a bit nervous. I thought I found a gem. Mind if I PM?

Lazarus II
01-08-16, 18:33
So, did you leave happy / sensual? PM me if you wish to go into detail.No, Several trips, all legit. Last seen in the Fall of 2014.

Lazarus II
01-08-16, 18:40
Has anyone seen Lindsey?

http://www.************.com/detroit/classifieds/ad/5679d3700ddaa3Nyb8MHZHmwdP6TRL6qGZfBHD6rmb2HxFzm4B/You'll get the Blue Screen of Death and a phone number. Probably to be sold a anti virus program.

I used Ctrl+Alt+Del to leave, ran my programs and found nothing further.

DutchCourage3
01-08-16, 18:46
Just so you guys know and I don't get a million pms there are cops sitting outside when you come out. They are not obvious unless you're really paying attention.

Do yourselves a favor and fucking avoid that place. You have been warned and I will only take pms from senior members don't bother if you're not and heed my advice. Go at your own risk.

Megatron81
01-08-16, 18:52
You'll get the Blue Screen of Death and a phone number. Probably to be sold a anti virus program.

I used Ctrl+Alt+Del to leave, ran my programs and found nothing further.There is a virus in the link? Sorry I am doing this from my phone and it works fine? Anyway here are her other ads.

http://spazilla.com.detroit.hoxnif.com/post/11260220/ (Better pic).

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-touch-good-vibes/22427912

Member #5424
01-08-16, 20:30
Do yourselves a favor and fucking avoid that place. You have been warned and I will only take pms from senior members don't bother if you're not and heed my advice. Go at your own risk.Can you please elaborate? Anyone else agree with this?

Chuka
01-08-16, 21:52
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/naughty-body-rubs-by-me-her-or-both/17742018 in Eastpointe.

If link dies, the pics say "women who eat clean taste like this" and "naked cuddles are the best cuddles. ".

It's more than the usual level of ripoff. I was charged a full hour for half an hour (half hour price not available), and nude is extra, finish is extra, etc. 140 later I left without a finish.

The office looks fairly expensive to run, so some of that 140 kept the lights and TV on in empty rooms.

EasyGuy8102
01-08-16, 23:04
Recent member long time lurker here. New to this particular scene but Ben around like why'all.

I have lived most of the posted experiences regarding M1, so true I've fallen out of my chair in hysteria.

1st experience-late 2013_ great petite treat sugar at door she leads me to a private room and disapears. Mean mamasan appears and starts grilling about the usual LE etc. She grabs my pants and looks for my wallet and my license. I left it in my car I tell her. She is furious. I pull out $ she leaves. Sugar comes back and it's FS city.

I come back 2 weeks later and it's like I'm family. Sugar and I are 69 DATY. Still couldn't get in it in all the way. But hey still good. It's not that I'm big. She is the tiniest creature with the greatest attitude. More will than gap.

Mid 2014 been away. Come back. I've been forgotten. Same routine. Mamasan terrorizes me the best she can. End up with Blue. Older bigger and not as enthusiastic. Still great.

Been back a few times. Always good. Sometimes even amazing.

ContinentalMan
01-09-16, 00:54
Recent member long time lurker here. New to this particular scene but Ben around like why'all.

I have lived most of the posted experiences regarding M1, so true I've fallen out of my chair in hysteria.

1st experience-late 2013_ great petite treat sugar at door she leads me to a private room and disapears. Mean mamasan appears and starts grilling about the usual LE etc. She grabs my pants and looks for my wallet and my license. I left it in my car I tell her. She is furious. I pull out $ she leaves. Sugar comes back and it's FS city.

I come back 2 weeks later and it's like I'm family. Sugar and I are 69 DATY. Still couldn't get in it in all the way. But hey still good. It's not that I'm big. She is the tiniest creature with the greatest attitude. More will than gap.

Mid 2014 been away. Come back. I've been forgotten. Same routine. Mamasan terrorizes me the best she can. End up with Blue. Older bigger and not as enthusiastic. Still great.

Been back a few times. Always good. Sometimes even amazing.Always a fun place and loved hooking up with Sugar. Too bad she isn't there anymore.

Perusing
01-09-16, 13:29
Can you please elaborate? Anyone else agree with this?Visited Senendipity the other night. If it was being watched I didn't notice. Parked in the back part of the lot for the building which is the front side of Serendipity - (Most of the building is a restaurant). Noticed a few other cars parked in the same area but they appeared empty to me. Happened to be in the area and thought I'd see what was or could get up. Anyway, walked in without an appointment nor had I called. Was immediately greeted and shown the way (more like ushered) to a room. No conversation in the lobby other than a welcome. I was left in the room for a minute until the same lady returned and asked if I wanted hhr. 5 or hr for. 7. I gave her. 7, she left for a moment and I got a little more comfortable. I happened to set 2 jacksons on the table as well.

At this time I didn't know if I had been dealing with the receptionist or the masseuse. There were two other ladies sitting behind the counter when I walked in. As it turned out she returned a few minutes later and it was obvious she was going to be my masseuse as well.

She was a slightly above average looking woman, I'd guess 35 - 40 years old. Nice figure with a little pouchy belly. She remained clothed the entire time. Decent massage, not much tease, wasn't getting much of any kind of "sensual" vibe but it was relaxing. On the flip there was a bit more tease as the massage continued. The HE began about 40 minutes in. Found that to be a bit on the mechanical side and a little more forceful than I prefer. Requested a little slow down and also inquired if she might be interested in pleasuring with something other than her hand. I was hoping a bbj would be in the offering. She did slow down and lighten up her hand a bit but got the no can't do on the bbj. So, laid back and enjoyed what was offered.

She cleaned me up, offered a water, I got dressed and was on my way. I believe she said her name was Lucy but it could have been Lulu. Not sure. She was very soft spoken and I found her very difficult to understand. Probably spoke 8 words of which I understood 2. LOL.

All in all, she was nice, decent looking, the massage was decent. In the extras department she was a little distant and mediocre. If I was to go back (and I might) I would prefer to try one of the other ladies. I'll be looking for some reports from some of you fellow gents. If anyone knows of a bbj being offered there or even if any of the ladies will massage top-less please let us know with whom. I was allowed a little otc roaming but that's not much of an incentive IMHO.

Perusing
01-09-16, 13:32
You'll get the Blue Screen of Death and a phone number. Probably to be sold a anti virus program.

I used Ctrl+Alt+Del to leave, ran my programs and found nothing further.Nothing wrong with these links on my end. Never had an issue perusing the sexy service site. Has always seemed quite legit and it often comes up when doing a little google research. That being said, there might be some links from that site you may wish to avoid but then I don't recall ever following any of them. Certainly never had an issue viewing any provider posts.

As an aside, for those using Firefox browser, try the add-on No Script. It does a marvelous job of blocking cross-scripts and tracking scripts / cookies. (Shows you what it is blocking as well) Takes a bit of getting use to as it initially blocks a lot of legitimate content but once you get the hang of using it I think you'll find it helpful.

Taint1974
01-09-16, 17:00
Visited Senendipity the other night. If it was being watched I didn't notice. Parked in the back part of the lot for the building which is the front side of Serendipity - (Most of the building is a restaurant). Noticed a few other cars parked in the same area but they appeared empty to me. Happened to be in the area and thought I'd see what was or could get up. Anyway, walked in without an appointment nor had I called. Was immediately greeted and shown the way (more like ushered) to a room. No conversation in the lobby other than a welcome. I was left in the room for a minute until the same lady returned and asked if I wanted hhr. 5 or hr for. 7. I gave her. 7, she left for a moment and I got a little more comfortable. I happened to set 2 jacksons on the table as well.

At this time I didn't know if I had been dealing with the receptionist or the masseuse. There were two other ladies sitting behind the counter when I walked in. As it turned out she returned a few minutes later and it was obvious she was going to be my masseuse as well.

She was a slightly above average looking woman, I'd guess 35 - 40 years old. Nice figure with a little pouchy belly. She remained clothed the entire time. Decent massage, not much tease, wasn't getting much of any kind of "sensual" vibe but it was relaxing. On the flip there was a bit more tease as the massage continued. The HE began about 40 minutes in. Found that to be a bit on the mechanical side and a little more forceful than I prefer. Requested a little slow down and also inquired if she might be interested in pleasuring with something other than her hand. I was hoping a bbj would be in the offering. She did slow down and lighten up her hand a bit but got the no can't do on the bbj. So, laid back and enjoyed what was offered.

She cleaned me up, offered a water, I got dressed and was on my way. I believe she said her name was Lucy but it could have been Lulu. Not sure. She was very soft spoken and I found her very difficult to understand. Probably spoke 8 words of which I understood 2. LOL.

All in all, she was nice, decent looking, the massage was decent. In the extras department she was a little distant and mediocre. If I was to go back (and I might) I would prefer to try one of the other ladies. I'll be looking for some reports from some of you fellow gents. If anyone knows of a bbj being offered there or even if any of the ladies will massage top-less please let us know with whom. I was allowed a little otc roaming but that's not much of an incentive IMHO.What was the nationalities of the workers there? Years ago that place was totally legit with American's working there.

Member #5424
01-09-16, 17:19
So checked this place out today, in Southfield (at border of Farmington Hills). It's located in the back with plenty of parking, has nice attractive look from the outside. Based on another review was wishing for Karen unfortunately I got Lucy, she was the only one at the counter. Lucy is probably 35-40 decent body definitely not bad looking but not my type and I wasn't really into her that much. Did half hour for 50. On the flip she hinted for HE but I said no and told her to just massage. She's nice and friendly. So the place is ok the rooms were little congested, the rooms don't have doors are covered with curtains even the ceiling is covered with drapes, so you can hear everything. So the funny part was during my massage another guy came in and asked one the girls at the counter "Are you karen? I've read good reviews about you" I just started laughing and my masseuse was confused why I was cracking up. So here is the sad part, when I walked out of the room there was this girl!! She looked familiar and I started to think and I'm pretty sure she used to be at Chinese massage in westland, man she's the hottest girl I've seen at any massage place period, I just wanted to grab her and bang the hell out of her LOL, maybe she was karen I didn't ask, then there was another girl at the counter and she was pretty cute too. I will be going back tomorrow and hopefully can get that really hot girl.

Perusing
01-10-16, 11:59
What was the nationalities of the workers there? Years ago that place was totally legit with American's working there.All were Asian that I saw.

Questar999
01-10-16, 14:11
I had been going to Magic on 8 Mile and had pretty good times with Bobbi. She hasn't been there in a while now and I'm getting sub par results with the others.

Do any of you know where she may have gone next? It would be worth a trip if I knew.

SuperJason2
01-10-16, 23:56
All were Asian that I saw.They are all Chinese; Lucy, Karen, and Mia.

DutchCourage3
01-11-16, 10:30
Look out for a black GMC Yukon with really dark tinted windows. You can see the lights hidden in the grill and barely see them in the windshield. It was parked on the fence all the way on the left when you walk out the door. Unless it was just one weird incident it spooked me enough to not go back.

ThrowAwayy
01-11-16, 10:43
On Rochester Rd. Nice place, with very cute girls.

5 for half & . 7 for hr.

I went with the hour. Ninimassaged me. She was pretty and 25 yrs old. Nice be's borderlining see cups. Wish I could have played with them. But massage was nice with frequent tickling. In the turn she made me DIY but allowed OTC. Gave a. 4 tip.

Stay safe.

Cmm123
01-11-16, 12:28
Has anyone seen Lindsey?

http://www.************.com/detroit/classifieds/ad/5679d3700ddaa3Nyb8MHZHmwdP6TRL6qGZfBHD6rmb2HxFzm4B/I saw Lindsey recently. She works out of an office building near 14 and Orchard Lake. When I arrived it was all business as she's in scrubs and asks for $ right away.

She is decent looking, but I couldn't tell much of her body in scrubs, it appeared she had a set of Bees. The massage was decent and does let you go completely nude.

On the flip there was no hint of any extra services, so when I inquired she indicated it was DIY but would be open to special requests on future visits. I asked and she said massage.

In a bikini, but no touching is allowed. Probably won't repeat and I didn't tip her anything extra.

Taint1974
01-11-16, 12:49
Look out for a black GMC Yukon with really dark tinted windows. You can see the lights hidden in the grill and barely see them in the windshield. It was parked on the fence all the way on the left when you walk out the door. Unless it was just one weird incident it spooked me enough to not go back.Since it looks like the place has new ownership it shouldn't be surprising that the cops have their eye on it.

Megatron81
01-12-16, 13:58
I saw Lindsey recently. She works out of an office building near 14 and Orchard Lake. When I arrived it was all business as she's in scrubs and asks for $ right away.

She is decent looking, but I couldn't tell much of her body in scrubs, it appeared she had a set of Bees. The massage was decent and does let you go completely nude.

On the flip there was no hint of any extra services, so when I inquired she indicated it was DIY but would be open to special requests on future visits. I asked and she said massage.

In a bikini, but no touching is allowed. Probably won't repeat and I didn't tip her anything extra.Hey thanks a lot that was exactly what I was looking for. I think I'll pass.

SuperJason2
01-13-16, 12:47
Visited this place last Sunday. In the spacious parking lot in the back, there were two cars parking close to the building. I believe at least one of the car belonged to the girls. I did not see any Yukon around. It's mid afternoon. Went in to see Karen, but she was not there. Only two girls were there. They suggested I call next time if I want to see certain sp. I believed I talked to Lucy and she was not my type. Mia stepped out from the last room to join the conversation. She was pretty and cute, so I decided to wait for her as she was still working with her customer. I noticed there were 3 or 4 rooms. The first two close to the front desk used drapes instead of doors. I would avoid them if possible. The one at the far end has a sliding door and the room was much warmer, to my like. The store also offers shower, but I didn't' take it. Mia provided decent massage. She has bee+ cups, nice and firm. Standard HE and I left very happy. Will definitely repeat with her. But would like to try Karen first.

BigRam
01-13-16, 13:54
Hello all just wondering if anyone has any participation with faith if theres a menu, I have dreams with breeze and majik touch if you would lime to know just pm me ty all.

Sct1970
01-13-16, 18:38
Looks like based on her latest ad that Rosanne has turned the corner and is in the open about her services. I saw her a couple years ago and got a decent massage but nothing extra. Might have to go back now and try some of the new menu items.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-baaackkkdid-you-miss-me-do-you-like-feet-do-you-like-special-attention-to-glutes/22704859Has anyone taken the plunge since her latest ad? I'm thinking of making an appointment soon to check it out.

AtUggIn64
01-13-16, 21:26
Hello all just wondering if anyone has any participation with faith if theres a menu, I have dreams with breeze and majik touch if you would lime to know just pm me ty all.How was majik touch, looks good with a pretty nice rack. PM with details if you could. Thanks.

JackTheCat2
01-13-16, 21:32
Anybody had any experience with this fine lady might take the plunge this weekend any extras http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/5got-that-majick-touchnew-schedule248-971-5422/18973488.

Benargen
01-13-16, 23:20
Hello all just wondering if anyone has any participation with faith if theres a menu, I have dreams with breeze and majik touch if you would lime to know just pm me ty all.Faith can be moody and sometimes offers more but it comes and goes. I hear it's worth it when the mood is right though.

Can you tell more about Majick?

NwaxTim
01-14-16, 08:42
Has anyone taken the plunge since her latest ad? I'm thinking of making an appointment soon to check it out.Pictures are accurate, gives a great deep tissue massage. If you want the hand release you have to ask for it before starting the session. It's been this way for years with her. Works out of an upstairs office at an athletic club on the east side.

XirCom
01-14-16, 12:03
Pictures are accurate, gives a great deep tissue massage. If you want the hand release you have to ask for it before starting the session. It's been this way for years with her. Works out of an upstairs office at an athletic club on the east side.I too have seen her several times 1-2 years ago. Asked for he on first visit, was nice. Roaming of girls utc was allowed and everywhere else otc.

May have to see her again for new menu? As always YMMV.

Xir.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-baaackkkdid-you-miss-me-do-you-like-feet-do-you-like-special-attention-to-glutes/22704859

WhiteWood86
01-14-16, 16:52
Hello all just wondering if anyone has any participation with faith if theres a menu, I have dreams with breeze and majik touch if you would lime to know just pm me ty all.Can you clear your inbox says its full.

ThatGuy6800
01-14-16, 18:10
Hey everyone,

New poster here. I've been to pretty much most of the metro detroit AMP's and was looking for a little bit more info on anna's, didn't even know this place existed. I set up an appointment, but no address given, do I just go towards that area and call back when I'm close? Sorry for being a nub.

I don't want to come empty handed, but I do have to keep some anonymity. Feel free to ask me questions. Been to a number of the metro detroit area AMP's for a number of years now. I'm a fairly young good looking guy too, so I've actually gone out with an AMP service provider in the area. Obviously I can't say who so I'll leave it at that, but happy to post on some experiences at AMP's I've been to. I've read through a number of pages on the thread though, and most of my experiences have been more or less on par with what's already been posted.

Rogmaes
01-14-16, 20:55
Hey everyone,

New poster here. I've been to pretty much most of the metro detroit AMP's and was looking for a little bit more info on anna's, didn't even know this place existed. I set up an appointment, but no address given, do I just go towards that area and call back when I'm close? Sorry for being a nub.

I don't want to come empty handed, but I do have to keep some anonymity. Feel free to ask me questions. Been to a number of the metro detroit area AMP's for a number of years now. I'm a fairly young good looking guy too, so I've actually gone out with an AMP service provider in the area. Obviously I can't say who so I'll leave it at that, but happy to post on some experiences at AMP's I've been to. I've read through a number of pages on the thread though, and most of my experiences have been more or less on par with what's already been posted.She will provide you with the information you need. Pay attention to her instructions. I don't feel comfortable going into further details.

JasonLee414
01-14-16, 21:19
Hello guys, I'm a long time luker so I decided to finally make an account. I've never been to an AMP before but I'm considering making the plunge. I'm thinking of going to Sunrise Spa in Detroit. Any information about them? Any general info about going to AMP's for a newbie. I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks guys.

AlarmGuy
01-15-16, 07:45
Stopped in to Pine Tree Spa Monday evening, didn't get the girls name. Probably mid 40's, average looks. Had a great table shower, couple min in sauna, back to the room for a so-so massage, but on the flip got a great he, roaming was allowed, she took off her pants and figured I'd push my luck, I started to pull her g-string down and she took them off too. More roaming, fiv, very wet. Popped, she cleaned me up, and left. $ for the half including tip. I'd go back, probably will do the hour and sample the menu.

LeftHand44
01-15-16, 08:15
Hello guys, I'm a long time luker so I decided to finally make an account. I've never been to an AMP before but I'm considering making the plunge. I'm thinking of going to Sunrise Spa in Detroit. Any information about them? Any general info about going to AMP's for a newbie. I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks guys.I've been to sunrise multiple times. Older place and no t / s. I saw Sarah the last 2 times. Nice enough looking but really pushy for more money. If you looking for a first time I would go to Magic Health. There you get a shower and a sauna and the girls seem nicer and younger. I would pass on Sunrise.

MichOutdoors
01-15-16, 08:55
Hello guys, I'm a long time luker so I decided to finally make an account. I've never been to an AMP before but I'm considering making the plunge. I'm thinking of going to Sunrise Spa in Detroit. Any information about them? Any general info about going to AMP's for a newbie. I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks guys.I second the Magic Health suggestion.

Cmm123
01-15-16, 11:13
Anybody had any experience with this fine lady might take the plunge this weekend any extras http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/5got-that-majick-touchnew-schedule248-971-5422/18973488.I saw Majik a little while ago. The massage was very good, but she doesn't wipe down the massage oil with a towel, so my clothes were sticking to me afterwards. She does let you get fully nude, but covers you up with a hand towel on the flip. I inquired about extras or some OTC roaming and she didn't go for it. The highlight was seeing full cleavage shot about halfway thru as she had.

To adjust the headrest and was bending over right in front of my face. I've been thinking about going back just to see if I could get more on a second visit and this time I would ask her to wipe off the oil. The total damage for the hour was $. 8. If you have any luck let us know or PM me. Thanks.

Brkeng
01-15-16, 14:11
Went to Serendipity again on Wednesday night. Noticed a guy in a silver car and a guy in a car with Ohio plates who I followed into the lot. If your one of those guys who was with Karen or Mia and had more than std HE can you PM me on whether or not that was well received. I think I had Lucy who is about a 6 face and 7 body. She did have nice cand however. She gave a very deep massage used elbows and put body into it. Funny thing was I gave her the 4 at the table and she looked at me like WTF is this for? I just said "its for you"! On the flip she gave a mechanical and rather rough HE. She let me OTC kitty rub over jeans which was lackluster at best. Felt like she has meaty glaps hiding in there though, if your into that kind of thing. Any way I didn't really get into it until she let me utc feel her naturals. Then it was blow up time. I will ask specifically for the other girls next time. Funny thing was the girl I had last time didn't recognize me when I came in. But on my way out I saw Karen who I walked past last time had recognized me and as I walked out the door waved fast and started telling the girls I was a repeat. Hoping to have more fun with that cutie Karen next time. Stay safe guys!

JasonLee414
01-15-16, 14:48
I've been to sunrise multiple times. Older place and no t / s. I saw Sarah the last 2 times. Nice enough looking but really pushy for more money. If you looking for a first time I would go to Magic Health. There you get a shower and a sauna and the girls seem nicer and younger. I would pass on Sunrise.Well I was going to go to Sunrise because it seemed like guaranteed extras. Is magic guaranteed also? Also looking for a more lowkey, not as busy place to avoid LE.

JasonLee414
01-15-16, 15:24
Ok guys sorry to ask so many questions, I've just never done this before. Any info on Pine Tree? Only reviews I could find are on rubmaps and they won't let you see the newer ones.

As far as a first time AMP experience would you recommend Pine Tree or Magic Health. Again, thanks for the help.

MikeQanaby
01-15-16, 16:06
Hey everyone,

I don't want to come empty handed, but I do have to keep some anonymity. Feel free to ask me questions. Been to a number of the metro detroit area AMP's for a number of years now. I'm a fairly young good looking guy too, so I've actually gone out with an AMP service provider in the area. Obviously I can't say who so I'll leave it at that, but happy to post on some experiences at AMP's I've been to. I've read through a number of pages on the thread though, and most of my experiences have been more or less on par with what's already been posted.I sent you a PM Thatguy. Feel free to ask any questions.

Incognito1234
01-15-16, 18:33
Stopped in to Pine Tree Spa Monday evening, didn't get the girls name. Probably mid 40's, average looks. Had a great table shower, couple min in sauna, back to the room for a so-so massage, but on the flip got a great he, roaming was allowed, she took off her pants and figured I'd push my luck, I started to pull her g-string down and she took them off too. More roaming, fiv, very wet. Popped, she cleaned me up, and left. $ for the half including tip. I'd go back, probably will do the hour and sample the menu.Very surprising! I've been there at least 5-6 times since it first opened (through the supposed management change as well) and never had any of them go this far. HE with mostly over the clothes roaming was allowed. Mostly - meaning play with her tits underneath the t-shirt. Getting them take anything at all off was a definite no. I quit going because it was typically a choice between spending $. 20 for an hour massage / HE (including tip) there or driving up the street to Henry's and spending only slightly more to get fucked.

Anyway, if there's been changes like you're reporting at the Pine Tree, I may actually go back. So, you're getting the feeling that more, aside from fiv and HE is on the menu now?

SkinDogToo
01-15-16, 19:22
Went to Serendipity again on Wednesday night. Noticed a guy in a silver car and a guy in a car with Ohio plates who I followed into the lot. If your one of those guys who was with Karen or Mia and had more than std HE can you PM me on whether or not that was well received. I think I had Lucy who is about a 6 face and 7 body. She did have nice cand however. She gave a very deep massage used elbows and put body into it. Funny thing was I gave her the 4 at the table and she looked at me like WTF is this for? I just said "its for you"! On the flip she gave a mechanical and rather rough HE. She let me OTC kitty rub over jeans which was lackluster at best. Felt like she has meaty glaps hiding in there though, if your into that kind of thing. Any way I didn't really get into it until she let me utc feel her naturals. Then it was blow up time. I will ask specifically for the other girls next time. Funny thing was the girl I had last time didn't recognize me when I came in. But on my way out I saw Karen who I walked past last time had recognized me and as I walked out the door waved fast and started telling the girls I was a repeat. Hoping to have more fun with that cutie Karen next time. Stay safe guys!Went back again the other night after my girlfriend stormed out. I was in desperate need of some tension / stress release. Had just about same experience with Lucy. We were in the first room on the left. If you can call it a room. No walls to ceiling and a drape for a door. It was late so other girl and a guy (owner? BF?) were hanging out upfront and it was really loud. I need to go back and see Karen in the back room again!!

Lardav1969
01-15-16, 20:45
Very surprising! I've been there at least 5-6 times since it first opened (through the supposed management change as well) and never had any of them go this far. HE with mostly over the clothes roaming was allowed. Mostly - meaning play with her tits underneath the t-shirt. Getting them take anything at all off was a definite no. I quit going because it was typically a choice between spending $. 20 for an hour massage / HE (including tip) there or driving up the street to Henry's and spending only slightly more to get fucked.

Anyway, if there's been changes like you're reporting at the Pine Tree, I may actually go back. So, you're getting the feeling that more, aside from fiv and HE is on the menu now?I was there several months ago had HE more was offered but she wanted to much for me I am on a tight budget. Her finger did some roaming on my backside and she let me roam utc but did not disrobe.

AlarmGuy
01-15-16, 22:20
Sure seemed like more was on the menu, when I go back I'll be sure to update.

Very surprising! I've been there at
least 5-6 times since it first opened (through the supposed management change as well) and never had any of them go this far. HE with mostly over the clothes roaming was allowed. Mostly - meaning play with her tits underneath the t-shirt. Getting them take anything at all off was a definite no. I quit going because it was typically a choice between spending $. 20 for an hour massage / HE (including tip) there or driving up the street to Henry's and spending only slightly more to get fucked.

Anyway, if there's been changes like you're reporting at the Pine Tree, I may actually go back. So, you're getting the feeling that more, aside from fiv and HE is on the menu now?

ALotNohsin
01-16-16, 02:52
Hello all just wondering if anyone has any participation with faith if theres a menu, I have dreams with breeze and majik touch if you would lime to know just pm me ty all.Been seeing her for a while now. Her service depends on her mood most of the times. I like the nuru service, if she is in the mood she will tease you by sliding up and down the rod with her veg. There was one rare occasion she let me BBFS for. 3 when I "accidently" came in her. Doesn't seem like she will ever do FS again, she probably was desparate for some cash at that time.

LeftHand44
01-16-16, 12:10
Well I was going to go to Sunrise because it seemed like guaranteed extras. Is magic guaranteed also? Also looking for a more lowkey, not as busy place to avoid LE.I've never struck out at either place.

LeftHand44
01-16-16, 12:13
Ok guys sorry to ask so many questions, I've just never done this before. Any info on Pine Tree? Only reviews I could find are on rubmaps and they won't let you see the newer ones.

As far as a first time AMP experience would you recommend Pine Tree or Magic Health. Again, thanks for the help.Pinetree is good but its hit or miss on service level. I have never been shut out but handy j or BJ's are the only thing I have rec'd at Pinetree. If you want f / s my advice is go to Magic Health.

ModemMan
01-16-16, 12:40
Hello all just wondering if anyone has any participation with faith if theres a menu, I have dreams with breeze and majik touch if you would lime to know just pm me ty all.Your mailbox is not accepting mail.

Member #5424
01-16-16, 16:46
Last time I went to Serendipity I was hoping for Karen but got Lucy, so didn't want to repeat the mistake I called ahead and booked an appointment with Karen. Karen used to work at Chinese massage in Westland and went by Becky. Anyways, she's pretty hot, pretty face nice body. She was wearing t shirt and jeans. Gave 70 for the hour. Her massage style has significantly improved from the time she was in Westland, she gave a very good massage with occasional tease. On the flip she went straight for HE. For some reason I could not finish because I was looking for FS and she doesn't offer FS, but she really was patient and tried very hard, tipped her 40 for all the effort. Overall good experience and highly recommend. Didn't want to go home with blue balls LOL so went over to Amanda in Madison heights on John are and had a great time. Amanda is very cute with nice rack, total 140.

Lu225
01-16-16, 17:15
Last time I went to Serendipity I was hoping for Karen but got Lucy, so didn't want to repeat the mistake I called ahead and booked an appointment with Karen. Karen used to work at Chinese massage in Westland and went by Becky. Anyways, she's pretty hot, pretty face nice body. She was wearing t shirt and jeans. Gave 70 for the hour. Her massage style has significantly improved from the time she was in Westland, she gave a very good massage with occasional tease. On the flip she went straight for HE. For some reason I could not finish because I was looking for FS and she doesn't offer FS, but she really was patient and tried very hard, tipped her 40 for all the effort. Overall good experience and highly recommend. Didn't want to go home with blue balls LOL so went over to Amanda in Madison heights on John are and had a great time. Amanda is very cute with nice rack, total 140.Any pics of Amanda?

JasonLee414
01-16-16, 18:20
Pinetree is good but its hit or miss on service level. I have never been shut out but handy j or BJ's are the only thing I have rec'd at Pinetree. If you want f / s my advice is go to Magic Health.How much is f / s usually at Magic Health?

Also magic seems to be on a really busy street in between a lot of other businesses. Doesn't seem very discreet. Should I be concerned?

MCraigslist
01-16-16, 19:16
Lurker here for the most part so far, I have reviews written on other boards and so far I have sent a couple PM's on here to fellow members in regards to facebook pages and details from researching other SP's. I am currently searching for a rather good massage, great firm pressure, someone who knows what she is actually doing and I am walking out of there with relief in not only my pants LOL. Metro Detroit area, please feel free to comment or PM me some information. So far I have found in my research that I have some leading contenders but I am not 100% sure that they offer a little more than a HJHE. Any help can be exchanged for some information on my end, just let me know what you're looking for as I have seen a variety of SP's. Thanks guys, be safe out there! Below is links to who I am considering but please feel free to give your own suggestions.

Jade.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/redhead-jade-is-available-all-day/22809202

Natalia? Natalie?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/professionalism-with-a-twist/17588126

Member #5424
01-16-16, 19:23
Any pics of Amanda?Sorry don't have pics. She's a young slim Asian girl and pretty cute, definitely worth a try. Here is the ad.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-asian-massage-new-girl-amanda-21-and-ping-ping-23-your-4-hand/18218716

Benargen
01-16-16, 19:32
Sorry don't have pics. She's a young slim Asian girl and pretty cute, definitely worth a try. Here is the ad.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-asian-massage-new-girl-amanda-21-and-ping-ping-23-your-4-hand/18218716Did she also give a good massage? What's on her menu for 140?

Member #5424
01-16-16, 19:42
Did she also give a good massage? What's on her menu for 140?I only got a massage from her the first time I saw her and it was okay, she did sit on me if that helps. 40 is for half hour. When I go I give everything as soon as we get in the room. When she comes back I'm waiting for her. YMMW, I'm young and I think she's into me so I get the whole GF experience. She's done CBJ once but I hate it (CBJ) so I don't ask for it. I just make out with her and then mish.

Anthroman
01-16-16, 22:02
Checked out M1 on a weekday afternoon. It had been months, but Mamasan seemed to recognize me. I gave her $120 (at M1 Mama collects all $ up front) and that was accepted (she usually asks for more). Yellow came in and asked if I wanted TS. Shower was nice with maybe a little too much ass fingering on her part. Back in the room she asks if I want sex or massage first? I told her I wanted sex first & after, and she got naked. Young 30's, be cups, long hair and trim. BBBJ for a bit followed by mish and doggie. BJ was enthusiastic but not rushed, and pussy was tight. Warm towel clean up. Nice massage for about 20 minutes. Light teasing and I turn over. She started up again with her hand, but I asked for another BJ. BBBJTCCIM. Followed by another hot towel clean up. I recommend Yellow. If you remeber Sugar, think of Yellow as a slightly less enthusiastic (but still smooth and willing to please) and slightly sexier body.

SexyGuy69
01-17-16, 15:32
Dropped in for the first time to an AMP off Auburn Road near Rochester.

Had a massage with CiCi for $70. Massage was fantastic!

Had to finish myself for happy ending, but she helped with air BJ.

She fondled the twins, but otherwise would not touch Mr. Johnson.

Finished with a table shower to clean up.

Having trouble copying the link from Backpage.

BigRam
01-17-16, 18:35
Your mailbox is not accepting mail.Sorry ill fix.

Bzerkley
01-18-16, 10:18
Last time I went to Serendipity I was hoping for Karen but got Lucy, so didn't want to repeat the mistake I called ahead and booked an appointment with Karen. Karen used to work at Chinese massage in Westland and went by Becky. Anyways, she's pretty hot, pretty face nice body. She was wearing t shirt and jeans. Gave 70 for the hour. Her massage style has significantly improved from the time she was in Westland, she gave a very good massage with occasional tease. On the flip she went straight for HE. For some reason I could not finish because I was looking for FS and she doesn't offer FS, but she really was patient and tried very hard, tipped her 40 for all the effort. Overall good experience and highly recommend. Didn't want to go home with blue balls LOL so went over to Amanda in Madison heights on John are and had a great time. Amanda is very cute with nice rack, total 140.Where is Amanda located in Madison Heights? Is she on of Anna's girls? Don't need exact location. Just a way to find her. Thanks.

JasonLee414
01-18-16, 12:20
Alright so I took the plunge and did my first AMP visit today. I took your advice and went to Magic. I went in rang the doorbell and was greeted by an older lady who I assume was the mamasan. She was a lot nicer than I expected as everyone always talks about a mean old mamasan LOL. She asked if I had been there before, I lied and said said "yes, a while ago. " She took me to a room and told me to wait. I got undressed and shortly after Angie came in. Angie was short and slender with a GREAT ass. I honestly couldn't tell how old she was. She also asked if I had been there before and I told her yes too, she collected. 5 for the half and left. Came right back and asked what I wanted. Since I have never done this before I just said "massage", she said ok. No table shower was offered. I lay on my stomach and she gives an ok massage, no oil. Half way through she asked what I wanted again. I said "everything". I give her a 1. 0 and she laughs and says I need to give more. I stick to my guns and she caved. She too 1. 0 , left and came back shortly. Then we were off. Once we were done she offered me a drink and I was on my way. All in all, I had a great time and will repeat.

Megatron81
01-18-16, 13:32
I only got a massage from her the first time I saw her and it was okay, she did sit on me if that helps. 40 is for half hour. When I go I give everything as soon as we get in the room. When she comes back I'm waiting for her. YMMW, I'm young and I think she's into me so I get the whole GF experience. She's done CBJ once but I hate it (CBJ) so I don't ask for it. I just make out with her and then mish.Is this a private location? I have been to an apartment near 75 and 14 mile but have never had that good of a time there.

BigMac55
01-18-16, 14:35
Toledo member here. No AMPs in Toledo anymore. Well one place that really sucks (not in a good way). Could any of you recommend a spa or two that provides full service, maybe towards the southern part of the city?

Thanks!Have had good times at Earthtone Spa in Riverview.

Member #5424
01-18-16, 17:12
I don't think she's anna girl. 13 and john are near that Sam's cub.

Where is Amanda located in Madison Heights? Is she on of Anna's girls? Don't need exact location. Just a way to find her. Thanks.

JackTheCat2
01-18-16, 17:38
Any extras at this place is it worth it or waste of time?

http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-new-lady-free-table-shower-grand-opening-sun-chinese-massage-30/22034401

Megatron81
01-18-16, 18:03
Been seeing her for a while now. Her service depends on her mood most of the times. I like the nuru service, if she is in the mood she will tease you by sliding up and down the rod with her veg. There was one rare occasion she let me BBFS for. 3 when I "accidently" came in her. Doesn't seem like she will ever do FS again, she probably was desparate for some cash at that time.Is her Nuru worth it? I've been wanting to try it for awhile but idk about dropping 160 for it. It sounds fun tho.

Megatron81
01-18-16, 18:05
Alright so I took the plunge and did my first AMP visit today. I took your advice and went to Magic. I went in rang the doorbell and was greeted by an older lady who I assume was the mamasan. She was a lot nicer than I expected as everyone always talks about a mean old mamasan LOL. She asked if I had been there before, I lied and said said "yes, a while ago. " She took me to a room and told me to wait. I got undressed and shortly after Angie came in. Angie was short and slender with a GREAT ass. I honestly couldn't tell how old she was. She also asked if I had been there before and I told her yes too, she collected. 5 for the half and left. Came right back and asked what I wanted. Since I have never done this before I just said "massage", she said ok. No table shower was offered. I lay on my stomach and she gives an ok massage, no oil. Half way through she asked what I wanted again. I said "everything". I give her a 1. 0 and she laughs and says I need to give more. I stick to my guns and she caved. She too 1. 0 , left and came back shortly. Then we were off. Once we were done she offered me a drink and I was on my way. All in all, I had a great time and will repeat.Thanks for this. I've never been to magic but have thinking of going. Based on this I might. So Angie is attractive? Did you have your own cover because I've heard that you want to bring your own.

JasonLee414
01-18-16, 18:42
Thanks for this. I've never been to magic but have thinking of going. Based on this I might. So Angie is attractive? Did you have your own cover because I've heard that you want to bring your own.Better safe than sorry. I've heard of AMP's reusing condoms so I won't even take a chance. She seemed a little surprised that I brought my own so I don't know what she had in mind LOL. I would recommend magic though. This was my first time going to any AMP so I really have nothing to compare it to, however, Magic is a lot nicer than I was expecting. I was imagining a seedy, dirty place, but they aren't. The outside doesn't look like much but inside it looks nice and very clean. Angie is Hot, really nice body. When I go back, idk if I should request her or try out a different girl.

Member #5161
01-18-16, 19:32
Is her Nuru worth it? I've been wanting to try it for awhile but idk about dropping 160 for it. It sounds fun tho.Are we talking about our girl in St. Claire Shores?

Sct1970
01-18-16, 19:44
Any extras at this place is it worth it or waste of time?

http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-new-lady-free-table-shower-grand-opening-sun-chinese-massage-30/22034401Typical AMP experience. I will say that that massage provided is much better than the place at 16 and Harper. At least with the two providers I've seen there.

Harrison twp isn't the smartest place to set one of these places up. I have a feeling they'll be short lived.

BigMac55
01-18-16, 20:22
Thanks for this. I've never been to magic but have thinking of going. Based on this I might. So Angie is attractive? Did you have your own cover because I've heard that you want to bring your own.Been to magic many times, they always have you covered for covers.