PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126

Nyybry
09-12-15, 12:36
Is a spinoff of the hotties who were posting first in Livonia and then in Canton. There are a few reviews here; for your $100 you barely get touched and the only skin you're going to see is yours. I haven't heard any different, which is probably why you haven't read about these locations being busted; they aren't actually doing anything illegal, just stupid. I have a hard time believing they've ever actually had a repeat customer.I'm pretty sure the pictures are probably fake as well. So a mediocre rub and not what you expect to see. Winning. LOL.

Dragon630
09-13-15, 00:52
So it's time I start earning my keep around here, so here goes. I have visited the spas on Van Dyke a handful of times over the last couple of years and it is the typical AMP except for a couple of weeks ago. I went in and was led to the room and paid my $60 for a half and started getting a good message per normal from a 50 something Asian. I do the typical moan and shake my butt and next thing I know she leaves the room and a few minutes later another Asian comes in and continues the message. She quickly has me flip and proceeds to start the happy ending. To my surprise, she starts to massage the knot, which surprisingly I enjoyed very much and finished much quicker than normal. She proceeded to clean me up and gave me a bottle of water. I tipped her $40, got dressed and she hugged me and told me to come back soon. I am sure I will return again, but I am thinking I will try out Sarah or the place up near 21 mile next, just for a change of scenery.

Stay safe.

DutchCourage3
09-13-15, 11:31
Went there yesterday. Lots of teasing I cannot stress that enough but on the flip nothing. Tried to get me to diy I'm not into that might repeat due to the massage being good though. Pretty much straight massage. Her name was linda FYI.

FL4807
09-14-15, 10:32
Hi, I'm kind of new to the area and I'm looking for a good massage. I've been browsing BP for a little while now and I'm very curious about Faith. I've seen some old posts on here about her, but I was wondering if anyone has seen her recently or if someone could tell me about any extras she offers. Thanks.The next post he writes says that he is her SO. If this is the case I feel sorry for the drama that is going to occur when she had the next John downstairs and the hubby walks down. Me personally, will avoid so I don't become a statistic. Refer to the post I wrote in late June or July.

Lazarus II
09-14-15, 11:37
The next post he writes says that he is her SO. If this is the case I feel sorry for the drama that is going to occur when she had the next John downstairs and the hubby walks down. Me personally, will avoid so I don't become a statistic. Refer to the post I wrote in late June or July.There's a lot going on here. Either he pushed her into doing more "worldly acts" or she wants out of the relationship and is trying to raise cash fast. He ran an Ad for another man to join them and she learned of it from an outsider, the Ad was immediately pulled. When there is this much marital discord, it would be smart to stay away. It's their marriage to do as they want, but given some other history, you don't want in. Too bad, she's hot.

Member #5161
09-14-15, 13:57
Hi, I'm kind of new to the area and I'm looking for a good massage. I've been browsing BP for a little while now and I'm very curious about Faith. I've seen some old posts on here about her, but I was wondering if anyone has seen her recently or if someone could tell me about any extras she offers. Thanks.Ask her. She's legit with many at $70, but when the rates go up, out comes a short menu.

Wiggles0923
09-14-15, 14:35
Well tho was a dud. I called and went to the apartments. Went in and met Velda a 30 something I think I had before. After the house fee and a flash of something more we got started. The massage was ok for tho place but I usually get better. Some teasing but not as good as usual. I flap and she does some more teasing and suggest HJ for $60 more. I laugh and make sex motion and say that 60 is all I ever pay for sex. She say she no speak good English and I need to pay 100 extra for sex. I say no way and make to leave. She said ok $70 more. I agreed. Well while getting rubbed on I was rubbing her pussy and she was super wet so I thought it would be worth it. Boy was I wrong. First off she hated having her boobs touched which I love. Second her cooter was so blown out it was like a hot dog in a hallway. Well still my fave since it has the most consistent quality.

Michiman
09-14-15, 18:19
Went to the VD Spa, wanted to see Suzy, have had bad luck getting with her, she knew Ruby who I went to and was a fav (now gone) and she wanted to give me a massage a couple times but was busy. So I go in and ask for Suzy and they say no, not today but try this girl. I opted out of that though in hindsight might have been a better experience. A few weeks earlier after not able to get Suzy at VD I went to Sophia and had a good massage from a (different) Suzy. So I go there and asked for her, the girl basically says yes come in and when I say again I want to see Suzy she says no, busy, and basically holds on to me to make sure I won't leave. I should have. I asked if she did a good hard massage like Suzy and she said yes, so I went along. She starts with back walking, hard. I really hate soft massage so I think at least this is really a massage though starting right off with that was a little much. Also her feet felt rough, when she used her hands I could feel her nails jabbing now and then which were a bit sharp, not really a smooth touch, didn't seem like she was interested in finding out where I was sore etc, just kinda went in hard and clumsy. Over all OK, but would not repeat, several motions to the clock and impatient looks etc near the end. I asked her what her name was a couple times and she never said. I usually tip. 4 but felt it was a bit weak so did. 3 and got some sour looks, threw in. O5 more and still more pouting or more like complaining and offering to break larger bills if I had them so I could tip more. Not really friendly or playful which to me is important and is something I think most of us want. As I am leaving I see Suzy, she is nice looking and friendly, remembers me, I tell her I asked for you and she was sorry that she was busy. I very quietly whispered to her that the experience was not on par with hers which I would say was pretty decent (not the greatest but she is friendly and delivered a good hard massage and did minimal frowning at the clock). So I would suggest Suzy at Sophia, not sure about any one else there, would be interested in opinions there. Any one familiar with Suzy at VD? I am interesting in trying her sometime, so far no luck in scheduling.

Member #5668
09-14-15, 20:22
I heard there is a new massage place on Telegraph by Northline? Anybody know anything abou this place? Any extras or good looking american women?

NiteTime14
09-15-15, 08:51
Stopped in last week to Lakeside Spa around early afternoon. Went for the 1/2 hr to check it out.

Was probably the worst massage yet at AMP. Sat on my back for 20+ minutes just rocking her hands in virtually the same place. Flipped & got standard HJ with no touching. 20 tip. Will not return.

JohnQP313
09-15-15, 12:37
Went to the VD Spa, wanted to see Suzy, I will not visit the VD spa, or the STD station, or HPV Hilton, or.

Mich I know you were trying to save some time I just found it funny.

Stay safe,

JQP.

Detroit Brian
09-15-15, 16:16
Have not visited in awhile, but I agree this place was always a good experience.As a pretty loyal M1 customer, I have stayed away for awhile simply because it's getting predictable and a bit boring. So I tried Acu on Middlebelt based on some good reviews, and the whole "no price upfront for extras" thing. Parking is a bit conspicuous, - walked in, rang bell and was greeted by a mamasan type, although she was wearing a DKNY shirt and jeans. They do make an effort to look legitimate, with muscle diagrams on the walls but also some certificates / diplomas framed on the table when you go in. Nice touch, although I'm sure they're all bullshit. Anyway, was led to room, paid. 8 for the hour, undressed and waited about 5 minutes until Sara came in. She's probably 40, small perky tits, very pretty face, short shorts on and great legs to go with them. Asked me to lay face down, and started to do a back rub. When I responded in all the right ways, she became playful and started teasing my dick. She asked me if I wanted the massage down there first. I said yes, and she told me to flip. She gave a great HJ with prostate action and free reign for me to roam which I did. The clothes stayed on, but I reached up under those shorts and banged the hell out of her. By the time I reached around the back to and started to feel her butthole, I was exploding. Tasted my finger afterward, and she has got to have one of the cleanest pussies I've ever had. Would love to DATY next time. Hot towel clean up, followed by a really good massage that lasted the full hour.

Then no talk of tip as she tidied up the table for the next customer. I left. 4 and she seemed happy. Great attitude, and although I don't think FS is on the menu, I liked the unknown element of it all.

One strange thing is that she left the door cracked the entire time. I asked her to shut it and she just pushed it a bit more closed, but not all the way. Then she put a towel over the little lamp in the room to dim the lights. Some guys might be freaked out by that, but at my age, I don't give a shit. We all know what we're there for. If someone hears me getting off, I couldn't care less. Or if mama wants to pop in, I'm certainly not the first hard dick she's seen.

At any rate, good experience and may repeat just to see if I can get to DATY status.

Thanks again for all the reviews. Be careful out there.

Nyybry
09-15-15, 16:21
As a pretty loyal M1 customer, I have stayed away for awhile simply because it's getting predictable and a bit boring. So I tried Acu on Middlebelt based on some good reviews, and the whole "no price upfront for extras" thing. Parking is a bit conspicuous, - walked in, rang bell and was greeted by a mamasan type, although she was wearing a DKNY shirt and jeans. They do make an effort to look legitimate, with muscle diagrams on the walls but also some certificates / diplomas framed on the table when you go in. Nice touch, although I'm sure they're all bullshit. Anyway, was led to room, paid. 8 for the hour, undressed and waited about 5 minutes until Sara came in. She's probably 40, small perky tits, very pretty face, short shorts on and great legs to go with them. Asked me to lay face down, and started to do a back rub. When I responded in all the right ways, she became playful and started teasing my dick. She asked me if I wanted the massage down there first. I said yes, and she told me to flip. She gave a great HJ with prostate action and free reign for me to roam which I did. The clothes stayed on, but I reached up under those shorts and banged the hell out of her. By the time I reached around the back to and started to feel her butthole, I was exploding. Tasted my finger afterward, and she has got to have one of the cleanest pussies I've ever had. Would love to DATY next time. Hot towel clean up, followed by a really good massage that lasted the full hour.

Then no talk of tip as she tidied up the table for the next customer. I left. 4 and she seemed happy. Great attitude, and although I don't think FS is on the menu, I liked the unknown element of it all.

One strange thing is that she left the door cracked the entire time. I asked her to shut it and she just pushed it a bit more closed, but not all the way. Then she put a towel over the little lamp in the room to dim the lights. Some guys might be freaked out by that, but at my age, I don't give a shit. We all know what we're there for. If someone hears me getting off, I couldn't care less. Or if mama wants to pop in, I'm certainly not the first hard dick she's seen.

At any rate, good experience and may repeat just to see if I can get to DATY status.

Thanks again for all the reviews. Be careful out there.I'm pretty sure no FS or daty is available here, but there's always that off chance. Your review is a typical visit here, which is to say. Pretty good in my opinion.

ContinentalMan
09-15-15, 22:19
I've only seen Bobbi the few times I've gone and have been very happy, but I've seen some reviews of other girls there and all have reported outstanding experiences.Made my first ever visit to Magic. Saw Bobbi and was very happy. Very similar experience to that at M1. I really enjoyed her. Only down side is they are more expensive than M1 but got off spending only 20 more than M1. Would recommend.

Rogmaes
09-16-15, 13:32
Made my first ever visit to Magic. Saw Bobbi and was very happy. Very similar experience to that at M1. I really enjoyed her. Only down side is they are more expensive than M1 but got off spending only 20 more than M1. Would recommend.Just guessing you spent $60 and tipped $80 and got FS, ts and massage?

ContinentalMan
09-16-15, 16:36
Just guessing you spent $60 and tipped $80 and got FS, ts and massage?1. 2 total and yes to all.

Devin226
09-16-15, 17:18
Any skinny massage girls lately? I like very skinny. Any suggestions at M1, Magic, or Acu for a skinny provider? Thanks!

Rogmaes
09-17-15, 08:36
Any skinny massage girls lately? I like very skinny. Any suggestions at M1, Magic, or Acu for a skinny provider? Thanks!Two of Anna's girls that were at the MH location (Yoyo & Debbie) fit the bill. Very thin, cute, AA size boobs. Yoyo is the most fun. I don't know where they're working now since Anna stopped posting names for the various locations.

Sincy
09-17-15, 10:01
Two of Anna's girls that were at the MH location (Yoyo & Debbie) fit the bill. Very thin, cute, AA size boobs. Yoyo is the most fun. I don't know where they're working now since Anna stopped posting names for the various locations.If you call Anna and ask for a specific lady, Anna can let you know where she is.

Devin226
09-17-15, 10:38
Two of Anna's girls that were at the MH location (Yoyo & Debbie) fit the bill. Very thin, cute, AA size boobs. Yoyo is the most fun. I don't know where they're working now since Anna stopped posting names for the various locations.Great thanks. Not sure who Anna is though. Any tips on how to find / contact her? Feel free to PM me.

Member #5424
09-17-15, 12:22
Hey guys will 120-140 (including house fee) be enough for FS at magic? Thanks.

Cole757
09-17-15, 15:54
Ok, I took one for the team. This is a complete waste of time and money. The massage isn't even good. Do yourself a favor and stay away. My 2 cents.

BigMac55
09-17-15, 21:37
Hey guys will 120-140 (including house fee) be enough for FS at magic? Thanks.No. See #5737.

Spaguy45
09-17-15, 22:39
Ok, I took one for the team. This is a complete waste of time and money. The massage isn't even good. Do yourself a favor and stay away. My 2 cents.I've been tracking Gold Standard too. Can you be more specific about what was so awful about Gold Standard? I'm sort of surprised about your comments but maybe you're totally correct. I'd just like to get a more complete idea of why you didn't like it. Thanks.

Nyybry
09-18-15, 07:52
I've been tracking Gold Standard too. Can you be more specific about what was so awful about Gold Standard? I'm sort of surprised about your comments but maybe you're totally correct. I'd just like to get a more complete idea of why you didn't like it. Thanks.Do you have a link to the advertisement for gold standard?

Don't think I've heard of it.

Rogmaes
09-18-15, 08:24
Hey guys will 120-140 (including house fee) be enough for FS at magic? Thanks.According to post # 5737,60 for 45 minutes, FS is 140 more, but is GFE and you get the full 45 min or more w / TS & sauna. So, he spent $200. I've read where some apparently got the same for $120 to $140. Sounds like YMMV. One thing seems consistent is that it is a 45 minute session and table shower is free as stated in to some ads.

BeezleBoss
09-18-15, 09:09
Hey guys,

I came across this today: http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/5-new-staff-sweet-free-table-shower/19927648.

Has anyone been here? If so, is the location safe, is the talent clean (no crabs, disease, etc), is FS offered, and do you know prices?

Thanks for the assistance everyone, still planning on making my first trip to one of these soon.

ContinentalMan
09-18-15, 12:33
According to post # 5737,60 for 45 minutes, FS is 140 more, but is GFE and you get the full 45 min or more w / TS & sauna. So, he spent $200. I've read where some apparently got the same for $120 to $140. Sounds like YMMV. One thing seems consistent is that it is a 45 minute session and table shower is free as stated in to some ads.All, the total I spent was 1. 20.60 to the house and 60 for tip and had shower, massage, sauna, FS. Maybe I just got lucky on price because according to my girl, I didn't have enough money, but she did it anyway for me as I said I would give her more next time. Don't know when next time will be though.

Pickle252
09-19-15, 00:31
All, the total I spent was 1. 20.60 to the house and 60 for tip and had shower, massage, sauna, FS. Maybe I just got lucky on price because according to my girl, I didn't have enough money, but she did it anyway for me as I said I would give her more next time. Don't know when next time will be though.I have always gotten FS for $120 at majik. I would say like the poster above that YMMV definitely, but I always go in with the attitude that I will have no problem walking out. I always get everything establish up front. I will not wait to negotiate ever. For me its the same as getting a stripper to the VIP and then starting negotiations. 90% of the time it never works out.

Cole757
09-19-15, 10:24
I've been tracking Gold Standard too. Can you be more specific about what was so awful about Gold Standard? I'm sort of surprised about your comments but maybe you're totally correct. I'd just like to get a more complete idea of why you didn't like it. Thanks.Ok. Let me be more specific. Firstly they advertise on Craigslist for those that don't know. They are easy to find. If you want a standard massage maybe someone there is decent. I tried two different girls and the massage was not good. They will not do extras at all. They make sure you are draped at all times. That is what I mean about it being a waste of time. They also have some overweight girls working there that are not attractive. Like I said, just my 2 cents.

JoeSepy
09-20-15, 07:09
Has anyone had the chance to see the new girl at this location?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-beautiful-new-asian-girl/20580678

Spaguy45
09-21-15, 10:41
Ok. Let me be more specific. Firstly they advertise on Craigslist for those that don't know. They are easy to find. If you want a standard massage maybe someone there is decent. I tried two different girls and the massage was not good. They will not do extras at all. They make sure you are draped at all times. That is what I mean about it being a waste of time. They also have some overweight girls working there that are not attractive. Like I said, just my 2 cents.Thanks at Cole757. That covers it. I'm going to take your advice and stay away. Not even close to my kinda place. Much appreciated.

NastyNardo
09-21-15, 14:19
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/having-issues-with-your-tissues-fall-into-a-sensational-experience/18112780

I thought I remember seeing some not so positive reviews but I could be mistaken. The ad implies something extra could be had but I don't want to waste my time if I don't have to. Thanks in advance guys.

Sct1970
09-21-15, 14:41
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/having-issues-with-your-tissues-fall-into-a-sensational-experience/18112780

I thought I remember seeing some not so positive reviews but I could be mistaken. The ad implies something extra could be had but I don't want to waste my time if I don't have to. Thanks in advance guys.+1 on this. I've wondered if it's worth the time as well.

Duffey
09-21-15, 16:09
I heard there is a new massage place on Telegraph by Northline? Anybody know anything abou this place? Any extras or good looking american women?It's 3 buildings from the state police post. I made a post about it a week or so ago and just searching to see if there has been any responses.

RoscoPeeko
09-21-15, 19:55
Anyone have this specific service with Faith they would like to share info on? Is it worth the money for this?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/faith-in-massage-one-nuru-tonight-586-436-0167/19983718

NastyNardo
09-22-15, 08:12
Apparently the lovely lady I inquired about in my previous post reads this forum. She has updated her ad to tell us not to see her. I guess that answered my question of if she was nuts or not. Also this is a perfect example of why you do not let these lovely ladies know about this site. Now our poor administration is going to have to go on damage control since we've been put out in the open.

P.s. I almost want to make an appointment now just because she called me out. It's not like she would know who I am. I'm definitely not stupid enough to blow my cover or put this forum in the open.

WaaLee
09-22-15, 11:21
I'll be visiting Detroit in a few days. After reading everyones posts, it appears very hard to find an AMP that offers a very good massage with a lot of extras. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can either post here or PM me. Thanks.

Lazarus II
09-22-15, 12:41
Anyone have this specific service with Faith they would like to share info on? Is it worth the money for this?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/faith-in-massage-one-nuru-tonight-586-436-0167/19983718Both Faith and her husband read the site. He was recently banned. In general, she is priced over the market. However, she looks better than most of the market. You generally need to be a regular to get "wordly" services or upgrades.

GD313
09-22-15, 20:26
Without being specific, I think pretty much everything is on her menu now.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/faith-in-massage-one-nuru-tonight-586-436-0167/19983718

Maple62
09-23-15, 06:20
HJ, BBBJCIM, FIV, DATY correct?? LOL.

Without being specific, I think pretty much everything is on her menu now.

Ropeshark07
09-23-15, 13:36
+1 on this. I've wondered if it's worth the time as well.This is Regina again. Lots of posts in the past. She herself, in the add and as a possible alias, likes to imply extras, but I have not gotten when I went.

In fact, I got a lecture for half the massage on how terrible that is that some people do that. (Even though I hadn't implied or asked for anything.) Granted, it was quite a long time ago, but that's enough testing for me.

She actually gave a pretty great massage, if that's all you're looking for. She's a little high-strung, though. There was some drama a while back with her posting a lot of misinformation on other providers with another alias.

Ropeshark07
09-23-15, 13:37
Both Faith and her husband read the site. He was recently banned. In general, she is priced over the market. However, she looks better than most of the market. You generally need to be a regular to get "wordly" services or upgrades.You can find this site in about 13 seconds with a google search, not exactly a state secret.

NiteTime14
09-24-15, 11:20
This can't be good. Gut says this is drama / trouble waiting to happen. Shows add of husband posting as mobile mechanic. Never been there but neighbors got to be thinkin WTH. Play safe.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/faith-in-massage-tantric-tandem-yantra-thursday-9-2415-all-day-586-436-0167/19983718

GD313
09-24-15, 11:28
Yes that is correct, all of the above.

HJ, BBBJCIM, FIV, DATY correct?? LOL.

Cjhound
09-25-15, 08:05

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/faith-in-massage-one-nuru-tonight-586-436-0167/19983718I tried and did not enjoy. She basically dumps 1/2 bottle of olive oil on you and slides around. Sounds great and all, but was actually kind of painful. She's not graceful or sensual at it at all.

But more like trying to punish you. She's not large but still when a 120-135 lb woman is sitting on your stomach it gets kinda hard to breath. At the end she goes after it very hard.

And fast to get it over with with her hand. There was no leading up to the finish at all. It was the intense, uncomfortable slide and then a jackhammer finish.

Not my cup of tea. Hearing the husband cooking in the kitchen upstairs, wasn't pleasant either. She makes it sound as if she is some well learned practitioner of some sort. I doubt it.

The "massage room" is a curtained off area in the basement filled with a bunch of oils, heaters, towel warmers etc. Clean enough, but certainly not a spa experience.

I won't be going back.

Hound.

Member #5424
09-25-15, 23:44
Hi has anyone tried yoyo and new girl sindy? Any feedback is appreciated.

Sammya1963
09-26-15, 09:58
Seeing that it's Saturday and not sure how busy Magic will be today, I'd like to think that I'll get Bobbi but if for some strange reason I don't, who else there gives BBBJCIM?

Thanks,

Sammy.

Rogmaes
09-26-15, 20:01
Hi has anyone tried yoyo and new girl sindy? Any feedback is appreciated.Yoyo is very energetic, fun and provides a fairly good massage. Slim lady with some belly fat. In her forties. Really likes all positions in FS.

Van Lopez
09-26-15, 21:05
Stopped by M1 yesterday and drew Onion. Onion is in her forties and has a tight body with a natural 36 c rack. She is a 7 in looks. I went with the ts and unfortunately the massage. The massage felt more like torture. Everything was covered. She was not as much fun as yellow. I would probably see one more time. BTW her English is pretty good. She asked me if I liked onion or garlic. I replied onion and she said that's my name. She said they give themselves crazy names so we will remember them.

Nyybry
09-27-15, 08:45
Stopped by M1 yesterday and drew Onion. Onion is in her forties and has a tight body with a natural 36 c rack. She is a 7 in looks. I went with the ts and unfortunately the massage. The massage felt more like torture. Everything was covered. She was not as much fun as yellow. I would probably see one more time. BTW her English is pretty good. She asked me if I liked onion or garlic. I replied onion and she said that's my name. She said they give themselves crazy names so we will remember them.I like garlic. Wonder if there's a garlic there. Haha.

Member #5424
09-27-15, 14:07
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-orietwntal-massage-_-julia-and-sindy-new-in-town/10130133

Any feedback on these 2? Looks, body type?

Thanks.

kmakevin
09-28-15, 17:12
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-service-today-only-at-different-location-today-only-text-586-436-0167/19759905

BetaRayBill
09-29-15, 12:35
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/brand-new-beautiful-girls-body-rub-lounge/20729253

Anyone taken the plunge here yet? Vanessa Michaels was a legit pornstar back in the day so maybe there's fun to be had, but then again it links to an ad with Kate from the waste of time Farmington hills group so it's hard to say.

JumpingBean
09-29-15, 17:18
Apparently the money is to hard to resist- sad to see her go from a pretty face massage gal to.

Levels of escorting. So so sad!

BetaRayBill
09-30-15, 09:00
Apparently the money is to hard to resist- sad to see her go from a pretty face massage gal to.

Levels of escorting. So so sad!http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/faith-in-massage-full-service-500-800-586-436-0167/19983718

Looks like she wanted to make a quick stash of cash and just move out of Michigan. Hopefully another girl as cute as her appears one day.

Streethunter
09-30-15, 11:56
Posted on a diff site, but it was a waste of money. Massage was bad, draped, and all efforts to get more were quickly squashed. Paid 65 up front for hh. If it gets better please let me know. Had mimi.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/brand-new-beautiful-girls-body-rub-lounge/20729253

Anyone taken the plunge here yet? Vanessa Michaels was a legit pornstar back in the day so maybe there's fun to be had, but then again it links to an ad with Kate from the waste of time Farmington hills group so it's hard to say.

Dmd7765
09-30-15, 15:36
At grand river and haggerty.

Paid. 7 for hour massage, good massage nice teasing, no negotiations on flip, left 40 tip on table.

TheDaunter
09-30-15, 22:36
Posted on a diff site, but it was a waste of money. Massage was bad, draped, and all efforts to get more were quickly squashed. Paid 65 up front for hh. If it gets better please let me know. Had mimi.Took the plunge, too. $100/ hr upfront. Massage with April was good and we had fun chatting. All draped. No tease. No extras offered. I'm not the kind of guy to pry so it was kept all legit. If I could get a 1 hr session of a regular good massage with a good looking girl that speaks english for $100 including the tip, I'd be a repeat customer. With $100 plus tip I'm not sure.

Agnt007
10-01-15, 10:28
Does anyone know what happened to the AMP in a condp on 12 near Telegraph? I have not seen there ads for awhile.

Ackson13
10-02-15, 20:27
Been getting more out of me than I am used to.

Anyone else share there rates with me.

Don't want to raise the standard.

Rogmaes
10-03-15, 07:21
Been getting more out of me than I am used to.

Anyone else share there rates with me.

Don't want to raise the standard.Haven't been so I can't say. Sounds like clever marketing. They give you a taste and you come back wanting more. 2 at a time. Time for the "little head" to prevail. It's happens with Anna's girls as they know their stay is limited and you will eventually resist. Magic sounds great from posts I've read. $. 20 total would be my limit.

Rogmaes
10-03-15, 12:48
Haven't been so I can't say. Sounds like clever marketing. They give you a taste and you come back wanting more. 2 at a time. Time for the "little head" to prevail. It's happens with Anna's girls as they know their stay is limited and you will eventually resist. Magic sounds great from posts I've read. $. 20 total would be my limit.I meant "time for the big head to prevail".

Rogmaes
10-03-15, 16:41
Anyone seen Judy, the new SP at ACU 7 mile & Telegraph?

Cyborg10
10-03-15, 21:29
Anyone ever have a four hands experience with a he? Or a 4 hands at all?

StreetLegal
10-04-15, 10:43
Just wondering if anyone has taken the plunge yet or any thoughts?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-sun-chinese-massage/20925146

John Atlas
10-04-15, 14:42
Stopped in to check this place out recently, since it's really convenient to me. Kind of figured from the website and storefront it would be legit and no extras, and when I got there they had lots of postings advising you not to ask for anything illegal, so I thought for sure I was just going to waste my cash on a massage. Imagine my pleasant surprise when the teasing starts and she tells me to roll over. I didn't have to even make a move and she was very willing to give me a helping hand. The place was busy when I was there, seemed like there were two or three ladies working. I didn't get a look at anyone other than the lady I had, but she was decent looking, I'd say a 6 or 7, and a really nice rack, had to be DD at least. Sadly the girls never came out to play, but I think that might be possible in the future, I'm definitely going back to see what else I can manage. Especially after today, I was cleaning out my hobby phone, wiping old numbers, and trying to see what's still useful, and it turns out the number for this place is the exact same number of a place I've been to before that used to operate out of a set of apartments in the Westland / Canton area. I know I got full service from them then, but no idea if I can still manage it now they are in a business setting, I'm not nearly as smooth as most of you guys. Still, I wanted to let you guys know there is a decent place out my way. It's generally hard to find something good this far southwest of Detroit. Least not without going all the way to Jackson, and frankly that's been a lot disappointing lately for me, not to mention a long drive. Sorry for the WOT, I don't do this often.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/walk-ins-248-730-1748-new-young-asian-girls-real-full-body-massage-4-hands-amazing-touch/20884391

Nyybry
10-04-15, 16:17
Anyone ever have a four hands experience with a he? Or a 4 hands at all?I've had a four handed massage before. Pretty good actually. As far as that scenario with a HE. Not sure if that's ever on table. Even if it was I'm assuming you would have to tip double.

Penmp
10-04-15, 16:58
Back Downriver visiting from The west side of the state and this body rub ad caught my eye. Did search the board and didn't find any info. Anyone have any reports?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/busty-blonde-pink-never-looked-so-pretty-treat-yourself/18380962

BigMac55
10-04-15, 21:57
Anyone seen Judy, the new SP at ACU 7 mile & Telegraph?Saw a new girl there, but she said she was Julie. Very nice technique.

Prometheus4321
10-04-15, 22:24
Stopped in to check this place out recently, since it's really convenient to me. Kind of figured from the website and storefront it would be legit and no extras, and when I got there they had lots of postings advising you not to ask for anything illegal, so I thought for sure I was just going to waste my cash on a massage. Imagine my pleasant surprise when the teasing starts and she tells me to roll over. I didn't have to even make a move and she was very willing to give me a helping hand. The place was busy when I was there, seemed like there were two or three ladies working. I didn't get a look at anyone other than the lady I had, but she was decent looking, I'd say a 6 or 7, and a really nice rack, had to be DD at least. Sadly the girls never came out to play, but I think that might be possible in the future, I'm definitely going back to see what else I can manage. Especially after today, I was cleaning out my hobby phone, wiping old numbers, and trying to see what's still useful, and it turns out the number for this place is the exact same number of a place I've been to before that used to operate out of a set of apartments in the Westland / Canton area. I know I got full service from them then, but no idea if I can still manage it now they are in a business setting, I'm not nearly as smooth as most of you guys. Still, I wanted to let you guys know there is a decent place out my way. It's generally hard to find something good this far southwest of Detroit. Least not without going all the way to Jackson, and frankly that's been a lot disappointing lately for me, not to mention a long drive. Sorry for the WOT, I don't do this often.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/walk-ins-248-730-1748-new-young-asian-girls-real-full-body-massage-4-hands-amazing-touch/20884391How long were you there for? What was the name of the MT? So did you get a HE or was it a DIY with roaming?

Guwman
10-05-15, 07:32
Saw a new girl there, but she said she was Julie. Very nice technique.I saw her Friday night. Cute girl. Great shower. Excellent massage and great finish.

John Atlas
10-05-15, 13:25
How long were you there for? What was the name of the MT? So did you get a HE or was it a DIY with roaming?Was there for an hour, didn't get the girls name, price was same as advertised, left a 40 tip for the HE.

I Toftt
10-05-15, 16:02
Back Downriver visiting from The west side of the state and this body rub ad caught my eye. Did search the board and didn't find any info. Anyone have any reports
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/busty-blonde-pink-never-looked-so-pretty-treat-yourself/18380962I think she's been reviewed on here in the past, nothing good if I remember, I'm pretty sure she uses a few different names and numbers and basically spams backpage with numerous blonde downriver blonder ads at once, if anyone has a newer or first hand dream I'd love to here, it would be nice to have a good local.

NastyNardo
10-05-15, 16:32
Back Downriver visiting from The west side of the state and this body rub ad caught my eye. Did search the board and didn't find any info. Anyone have any reports?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/busty-blonde-pink-never-looked-so-pretty-treat-yourself/18380962I've seen her a few times nothing recently though. I never had a bad experience. Not the greatest but it gets the job done when I'm not in the mood to drive far. I did hear she was offering FS now. I'd be curious to hear a new report. I've been contemplating seeing her or trying to get a hold of marilyn this Friday. Def feeling in a fs mood but I want a decent massage to go with it.

BlackHawk3200
10-05-15, 19:07
Anyone have reviews on the massage at twelve and john are? Korean, went in to check the prices and mama san was not who I want a massage from, not the kind with a tip anyways.

John Temple
10-05-15, 19:11
Just wondering if anyone has taken the plunge yet or any thoughts?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-sun-chinese-massage/20925146I visited there Saturday evening and was greeted by an attractive middle aged woman and taken to a room. 40 half, 60 hour. Went for the hour. The massage was great. I was going to be happy even if it was only legit. On the flip she brushed over the junk and asked if I "want here". It was an average HJ. I was happy with it but I prefer some teasing before the flip. After a hot towel cleanup she continued with the legs, shoulders, neck and head. I was almost ready to fall asleep.

Now for the down side. There is little privacy in the "lobby" area. A large older gentleman was sitting in the lobby. He was there the whole time and may be the owner or security. She wasn't very discreet when it came time to leave the room either. There was another customer waiting at the counter and we made eye contact. It was not pleasant and I would have preferred she had had me wait until he was in a room.

I may return just because the massage was so good but I'm not sure.

Rogmaes
10-06-15, 16:53
I saw her Friday night. Cute girl. Great shower. Excellent massage and great finish.So, is there some teasing / roaming, and does she take off her top and bra? There was one small SP that worked there earlier this year, Anna, who would go full nude and do Camel Toe slides for the HE. No FS allowed at this place though. Maybe that's why she didn't stay around. LOL.

Det51
10-06-15, 18:54
Saw an ad for "Shelby is Back" in backpage body rub section. Like the pics but wanted to see if anyone had experienced. I usually see Bonita in same area but wouldn't mind a change.

On another note, tried the new Lakeside. Terrible massage, way worse than old Lakeside, a place to avoid even though it's close to home.

StreetLegal
10-06-15, 23:03
I visited there Saturday evening and was greeted by an attractive middle aged woman and taken to a room. 40 half, 60 hour. Went for the hour. The massage was great. I was going to be happy even if it was only legit. On the flip she brushed over the junk and asked if I "want here". It was an average HJ. I was happy with it but I prefer some teasing before the flip. After a hot towel cleanup she continued with the legs, shoulders, neck and head. I was almost ready to fall asleep.

Now for the down side. There is little privacy in the "lobby" area. A large older gentleman was sitting in the lobby. He was there the whole time and may be the owner or security. She wasn't very discreet when it came time to leave the room either. There was another customer waiting at the counter and we made eye contact. It was not pleasant and I would have preferred she had had me wait until he was in a room.

I may return just because the massage was so good but I'm not sure.Any tip or not required?

Thrill199
10-07-15, 11:36
Hi, I'm new to this side of the massage world. I'm looking to try Magic in Detroit, but was concerned about whether or not anyone has caught a bug there after receiving their services. All the reviews sound great but I can't help but ask because I would like to stay clean LOL.

Michigan Guy
10-07-15, 12:51
Couldn't hook up with a BP girl I was trying to get with Tuesday afternoon so I headed to M-1.

Greeted at the door by Onion, taken back to the room and given a shower by her also. Prior reviews are correct, her massage borders on painful.

She finally had me flip and started the tease, pulling out a cover. CBJ and CFS were on the menu.

Would have preferred BBBJ but that was not allowed. Saw one other younger thin girl, haven't been there in a few months, but she looks new to me.

Stay safe.

Michigan Guy.

Spaguy45
10-08-15, 23:24
Anyone know of a place that does landscaping? I've seen the reviews of Kathryn at Touch of Grace but they aren't that great. Anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks.

MidMichGeezer
10-09-15, 08:10
Watch those water bottles. I've had one in Lansing and one in Detroit that the bottles cap had already been opened. Years ago there was talk about recycling condoms, maybe now they're recycling water bottles.

Incognito1234
10-09-15, 10:42
Anyone know of a place that does landscaping? I've seen the reviews of Kathryn at Touch of Grace but they aren't that great. Anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks.I don't know of any places that do it but if you want to do it yourself, get a body groomer. Phillips makes one that works great.

ChaserX
10-09-15, 10:48
I don't know of any places that do it but if you want to do it yourself, get a body groomer. Phillips makes one that works great.Thanks for the review. I've been debating on getting it.

Member #4971
10-09-15, 15:44
Anyone get a massage from Ariana?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-beautiful-girl-next-doorfetish-friendly/19347745

Lazarus II
10-09-15, 16:09
Anyone know of a place that does landscaping? I've seen the reviews of Kathryn at Touch of Grace but they aren't that great. Anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks.Wait for Faith to reappear. It might be a long drive. But then again, it might not.

BetaRayBill
10-09-15, 16:46
I don't know of any places that do it but if you want to do it yourself, get a body groomer. Phillips makes one that works great.Ditto what he said. Faith used to do it but she just recently left the state sadly. Gillette has a little kit for just $10 bux that is pretty great as well.

ZenSpeed
10-09-15, 19:36
Thanks for the review. I've been debating on getting it.This one?

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norelco-BG2040-34-Bodygroom/dp/B0037HP9OA

Incognito1234
10-10-15, 07:14
This one?

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norelco-BG2040-34-Bodygroom/dp/B0037HP9OAYes, that's the one.

Mollo83
10-11-15, 17:18
New to the hobby, I live in Wayne. It's been a long weekend and I'm looking to go get a nice massage with at least HE, would prefer any sort of BJ but I'm legitimately pretty sore right now. I was thinking about checking out massage 9 spa in canton, acu off middlebelt, or one of the two new ones off Wayne road. I actually only have $ 20 to spend, I'm looking for advice to get best all around experience for my first time! Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

Mollo83
10-11-15, 18:59
$120 not 20, apologize I got the abbreviation wrong.

Member #5161
10-11-15, 19:20
New to the hobby, I live in Wayne. It's been a long weekend and I'm looking to go get a nice massage with at least HE, would prefer any sort of BJ but I'm legitimately pretty sore right now. I was thinking about checking out massage 9 spa in canton, acu off middlebelt, or one of the two new ones off Wayne road. I actually only have $ 20 to spend, I'm looking for advice to get best all around experience for my first time! Any input would be greatly appreciated!!Try Massage Breeze. Search here for details. Search BP for her Ad.

Member #4967
10-11-15, 19:20
New to the hobby, I live in Wayne. It's been a long weekend and I'm looking to go get a nice massage with at least HE, would prefer any sort of BJ but I'm legitimately pretty sore right now. I was thinking about checking out massage 9 spa in canton, acu off middlebelt, or one of the two new ones off Wayne road. I actually only have $ 20 to spend, I'm looking for advice to get best all around experience for my first time! Any input would be greatly appreciated!!You won't even get in the door for $20, Anywhere.

Member #5161
10-11-15, 20:20
You won't even get in the door for $20, Anywhere.I took his message as $120.

WiseGuy620
10-11-15, 23:02
Anyone know of a place that does landscaping? I've seen the reviews of Kathryn at Touch of Grace but they aren't that great. Anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks.I always see Lynn for this. Nice rub, manscaping, and HE. She is a bit older but in great shape and safe / friendly.

Spaguy45
10-11-15, 23:12
I always see Lynn for this. Nice rub, manscaping, and HE. She is a bit older but in great shape and safe / friendly.Thanks. How do I connect up with Lynn?

ILoveUtr
10-12-15, 02:38
I took his message as $120.I think he just missed a period. He meant $ . 20.

Mollo83
10-12-15, 22:16
I think he just missed a period. He meant $ . 20.Correct, messed up the abbreviation.

MassageFan123
10-13-15, 10:16
Wait for Faith to reappear. It might be a long drive. But then again, it might not.Faith has "returned".

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/faith-in-massage-is-back-586-436-0167/21160875

Whisperer
10-13-15, 14:53
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/outstanding-asian-massage-jennifer-new-masseuse/10221421

Had a dream of seeing jennifer for a noon session.

In the looks, She's little on the heavier side, but nothing to complain there. The massage was very nice; a style combined with soft strokes at all right places. It's been a while I had this kind of mix of good massage with sensual stuff. Usually had to wait till the end.

In 30 minutes comes the flip. Now it all started.

Usual HJ sign asks. 4. In my dream I asked for FS. She asked how much. I Said. 6. She says you must be crazy. I told this s wht s prevailing. She said 120. I said I can go upto. 8 but not more. She says she s from NY where gents pay more. Told her this s MI (smiling).

She said OK! . 4 for HE. I nodded and asked if I can touch. She said. 6 if I touch. I told her. 4 with roaming alIowed, bcos no touch HE won't work for me. She stood her ground; so did II.

I kind of lost interest by this time. I asked her to just complete the massage. She asked if I will tip. 3 just for the massage. It depends on the massage I said.

She draped me with tht big towel and completed the massage. I have to say It was good; really good.

We chatted a while without any grudges during the massage. She said in NY they tip well.

I informed her the usual AMP rates. 4 with complete roaming, . 6 -. 8 for FS with multiple positions depending on the gent.

Tipped her. 2 and I was out and 50 minutes. Rode back with blue balls. I may repeat based on other reviews.

Rogmaes
10-13-15, 20:03
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/outstanding-asian-massage-jennifer-new-masseuse/10221421

In the looks, She's little on the heavier side, but nothing to complain there. The massage was very nice; a style combined with soft strokes at all right places. It's been a while I had this kind of mix of good massage with sensual stuff. Usually had to wait till the end.

Usual HJ sign asks. 4. In my dream I asked for FS. She asked how much. I Said. 6. She says you must be crazy. I told this s wht s prevailing. She said 120. I said I can go upto. 8 but not more. She says she s from NY where gents pay more. Told her this s MI (smiling).

She said OK! . 4 for HE. I nodded and asked if I can touch. She said. 6 if I touch. I told her. 4 with roaming alIowed, bcos no touch HE won't work for me. She stood her ground; so did II.

I kind of lost interest by this time. I asked her to just complete the massage. She asked if I will tip. 3 just for the massage. It depends on the massage I said.

She draped me with tht big towel and completed the massage. I have to say It was good; really good.

We chatted a while without any grudges during the massage. She said in NY they tip well.

I informed her the usual AMP rates. 4 with complete roaming, . 6 -. 8 for FS with multiple positions depending on the gent.

Tipped her. 2 and I was out and 50 minutes. Rode back with blue balls. I may repeat based on other reviews.Good for you for holding your ground. Must be hard to resist. She must not have been that hot. Sounds like the typical offering (chubby girls) we've been seeing from Anna's stable. This has been an ongoing problem with Anna's girls. This is going to either drive her out of the game or continue her organization in the practice of importing NY rejects. In my view CFS is over rated. I've gone back to ACU and I am very satisfied with their services. YMMV. Be safe.

Member #5161
10-13-15, 22:44
Faith has "returned".

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/faith-in-massage-is-back-586-436-0167/21160875Good news for her many fans.

Member #5424
10-14-15, 12:28
Hey where is acu, is it FS? Are the girls slim, pretty? How much damage can we expect? Thanks.

Good for you for holding your ground. Must be hard to resist. She must not have been that hot. Sounds like the typical offering (chubby girls) we've been seeing from Anna's stable. This has been an ongoing problem with Anna's girls. This is going to either drive her out of the game or continue her organization in the practice of importing NY rejects. In my view CFS is over rated. I've gone back to ACU and I am very satisfied with their services. YMMV. Be safe.

Erik Lesnar
10-14-15, 14:58
I am a usual to the Toledo scene. However I will be heading to Detroit for work this week. I am looking for the closest and best AMP or suitable option to Carleton Mi.

This is right off of 275 by the Detroit Auto Auction. I will be there Thurs and Friday. Anyone know of a fantastic location, in call or out call I should know about?

I have heard great things about the Detroit AMP's. Looking to find out for myself first hand.

Sincy
10-14-15, 15:24
Hey where is acu, is it FS? Are the girls slim, pretty? How much damage can we expect? Thanks.The post by Rogmaes is referring to one of Anna's AAMP's. Ladies rotate at Anna's. 40 hh 60 h to house, plus tip. Massage is mediocre in general, service varies by tip and YMMV. Just massage table in apartment.

There are several storefront AMP's using "Acu" as part of their names. Massages generally are very good. The more talked about Acu locations are on Telegraph /7 mile and on Middlebelt north of Ann Arbor Trail. Individual massage rooms with showers available. Generally HE with roaming, regulars may have more information to share.

Erik Lesnar
10-14-15, 15:42
I will be heading to Detroit for work this week. I will be in Carleton which is just outside of Detroit. I am looking for either an AMP or in call / out call massage in the area.

Looking for the best, the younger the bette18+ of course. I can host or go to them, just need suggestions. I am local to the Toledo scene with Chang Mi amd M-1.

Need something a bit different. Any suggestions for a good guy?

Rogmaes
10-14-15, 16:42
The post by Rogmaes is referring to one of Anna's AAMP's. Ladies rotate at Anna's. 40 hh 60 h to house, plus tip. Massage is mediocre in general, service varies by tip and YMMV. Just massage table in apartment.

There are several storefront AMP's using "Acu" as part of their names. Massages generally are very good. The more talked about Acu locations are on Telegraph /7 mile and on Middlebelt north of Ann Arbor Trail. Individual massage rooms with showers available. Generally HE with roaming, regulars may have more information to share.Sincy gave a very good description. The operation I was referring to is ACU-Acupressure located at 7 mile and Telegraph. However, the rate there is 60 hh 80 h to house and tip is up to you. I have never visited the Middlebelt location but I have read some favorable reviews. ACU-Acupressure does offer a shower by the sp and a very good massage with HE. Sessions improve as they get to know you. FS is NOT an option. I don't know if the Middlebelt does provide shower or FS: I would be interested in knowing. My point in the original post is that you rarely find someone you like as a repeat customer at the AAMP and if you do, they're gone in a month. What usually happens is that these ladies are brought in from NY, have the impression the're going to do well and eventually become jaded when their expectations are not fulfilled. Readers rely on this forum to provide some insight as to where the worthwhile locations are, if they're safe and meet their expectations.

Sandman118
10-15-15, 13:28
Good news for her many fans.Quoted me 1000 for head 800 if I wasn't fat! No thanks, broads got some nerve. Than proceeded to talk shit after I said that's way too much.

Member #5161
10-15-15, 14:35
Quoted me 1000 for head 800 if I wasn't fat! No thanks, broads got some nerve. Than proceeded to talk shit after I said that's way too much.Maybe she's selling Jenny Craig.

P.S. I hope you left out the decimal points.

MidMichGeezer
10-15-15, 16:01
Quoted me 1000 for head 800 if I wasn't fat! No thanks, broads got some nerve. Than proceeded to talk shit after I said that's way too much.Apparently she is suffering from GPS. For you NewBees out there GPS translates into Golden Pussy Syndrome. And once she realizes us mongers won't pay that, she'll lower her rates and the symptons go away. Very simple cure.

StreetLegal
10-15-15, 23:56
I always see Lynn for this. Nice rub, manscaping, and HE. She is a bit older but in great shape and safe / friendly.What does she charge for the manscaping? I saw her once about two years ago in a condo in Farmington I think. Thin, nice boobs. Maybe you can update me on the intel.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-so-worthy-of-your-time-lynn/11638888

Rogmaes
10-16-15, 13:42

Tipped her. 2 and I was out and 50 minutes. Rode back with blue balls. I may repeat based on other reviews.I've had CBJ and CFS as well for. 6 (tip) at one of Anna's AAMP. I also got a good massage followed by an assisted shower. Most times they will start the negotiation at $. These SP's often work in pairs and will compare or exaggerate the tips they receive. So, if one says she got $ for CFS than her friend will try and outdo her. It's human nature. Thanks for TOFTT. Hopefully she will see the light. Be safe out there.

Spaguy45
10-16-15, 14:28
I've had CBJ and CFS as well for. 6 (tip) at one of Anna's AAMP. I also got a good massage followed by an assisted shower. Most times they will start the negotiation at $. These SP's often work in pairs and will compare or exaggerate the tips they receive. So, if one says she got $ for CFS than her friend will try and outdo her. It's human nature. Thanks for TOFTT. Hopefully she will see the light. Be safe out there.Provider claims that NYC pricing is so much higher as a general rule are grossly exaggerated. It's true that there are high end places in Manhattan that charge between. 6 and $ as the house fee for an hour long rub, with tipping about in the same range of top of the house fee for HE. However, that's the rate for only the highest end places with providers who look like they're right out of Playboy photo shoots. I've yet to see anything even in a drunken stupor that's vaguely equivalent here in Michigan. The truth is that NYC places basically equivalent to what we have here charge something like. 35 -- yes, that's not a typo. For an hour, with a HE tip being about. 40. That's the norm in places like Chinatown in Manhattan and the Flushing area of Queens, and even Brooklyn. When I moved to Michigan two years ago, sticker shock really hit me with one hour rates for very mediocre providers going for the. 70 to. 80 range. Yes, it's of course all about supply and demand but the truth as I see it is that we're paying a lot more here in Michigan than New Yorkers are paying for equivalent providers. Sure, you can pay a lot more in NYC but you also get what you pay for as well. So I wouldn't take that crap from proverbs who cruise in from NYC that they make a lot more money in NYC that we want to pay them here in Michigan. Our advice should be to go back to NY then.

WiseGuy620
10-16-15, 14:31
What does she charge for the manscaping? I saw her once about two years ago in a condo in Farmington I think. Thin, nice boobs. Maybe you can update me on the intel.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-so-worthy-of-your-time-lynn/11638888It is included in the hourly rate I believe. Usually give her 140 and she takes care of everything from start to finish. She has never itemized it for me. Just let her know when make the appointment you want it done.

Member #5424
10-16-15, 14:40
Hey guys. My regular debbie (annas) is off this weekend. I was wondering do you have any recommendations? Looking for slim and cute face. Anyone at magic, or other Anna girls, or any other place? Thanks.

Lardav1969
10-17-15, 10:22
Has anyone been to any of these 3? What is offered? Are the girls young or middle aged?

Massage9 at 5820 Lilley Mulan on Lilly or the one at Ford and canton roads.

Thanks and be safe.

Member #5424
10-17-15, 17:30
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-julia-and-cindy-new-in-town/10130133

Saw Julia today. Okay looking, small belly, more on petite end. Decent english, friendly. Wanted 100 for FS, I said 80. She tried negotiating but I stuck on 80, she said ok I give you.

Discount. Surprisingly she was little shy taking off her clothes. Anyways overall ok experience, ok masage, will not repeat as she is not my type. As I was walking out saw the other.

Girl Cindy, she's nothing to get excited about, looked a little older, not my type. Total damage 120.

Mallard1
10-17-15, 18:44
Tried to stop by manic this morning while I was out running errands, mamasan let me in and had me sign in on a sheet. I though that was weird but gave a fake name. She asks if I have been there before and I tell her no she says okband leaves the room. As I am getting undressed in comes a skinny older Asian broad dressed in a short dress, she says all she can offer me is a half hour massage no shower or happy ending. I say thanks but no thanks I am looking for more and I get dressed to leave. I am on the way out and mamasan asks where I am going and I tell her I wanted more than a half hour massage and she says they do a shower too. I tell here I am looking for more and hold out a hundo and she say sorry we don't do that. I left and went to see Anna's girl at 14 mile and dequinder. Next to no massage to speak of with very little oral but some good cowgirl all for 110.

I would have rather and a good massage and ts to start but oh well.

MoeTown
10-19-15, 13:45
Anyone have info on this one.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1030am-8pm-captivation-awaits-you/18819498

BlackHawk3200
10-20-15, 02:53
Went to the AMP at 17/ Rochester; very busy parking lot. Tucked in the corner next to a Dollys pizza. Typically I can walk in to queasy location without fear of being eye-balled but this place was too mainstream especially considering I live about 10 min away.

Massage was incredible with some very subtle teasing. The masseuse was incredibly hot - 20-24 yrs old tops, but nothing materialized even when I wasn't shy to show off Stanley the power tool to her. I went back there one time when I needed a massage bad yet I knew I had a booty call lined up the next day. I knew going in I wasn't expecting a HE so I just enjoyed it for what it was- a damn good massage.Thinking about checking it out, if its more than a nice massage. Anyone ever know about a HE, I don't have premium on tje other massage site, so reviews are two years old, and I am new to that site so don't know if it is worth salt.

BattMann
10-20-15, 06:19
Thinking about checking it out, if its more than a nice massage. Anyone ever know about a HE, I don't have premium on tje other massage site, so reviews are two years old, and I am new to that site so don't know if it is worth salt.I've been there quite a few times, and I agree with the post you quoted. Hot masseuse, very good massage, quite a bit of teasing, no HE. I've left there with blue balls at least a handful of times. That was back when I was just getting into the hobby, so maybe I was giving off a vibe, but I doubt it. If anyone out there had success at this joint, I'd love to know the secret password.

Spaguy45
10-20-15, 08:00
Thinking about checking it out, if its a nice massage. Anyone ever know about a HE, I don't have premium on tje other massage site, so reviews are two years old, and I am new to that site so don't know if it is worth salt.Been there. Attractive provider but legit for me. I'd be interested if anyone has a more interesting experience.

BetaRayBill
10-20-15, 09:53
http://michigan.backpage.com/Domination/husband-and-wife-team-its-worth-it/21255507

http://michigan.backpage.com/BodyRubs/husband-and-wife-team-its-worth-it/21255745

Fully back it appears and it looks like hubby has her doing nude massage now, idk how I feel about him wanting to be in on the sessions even though you can get her solo. Some good pics of her, that black eye is suspect though.

Lazarus II
10-20-15, 10:02
http://michigan.backpage.com/Domination/husband-and-wife-team-its-worth-it/21255507

http://michigan.backpage.com/BodyRubs/husband-and-wife-team-its-worth-it/21255745

Fully back it appears and it looks like hubby has her doing nude massage now, idk how I feel about him wanting to be in on the sessions even though you can get her solo. Some good pics of her, that black eye is suspect though.Another surprise from an all time favorite. Last I knew, she was single and broken up from a boyfriend. I even called about two weeks ago asking if she would do a nude massage w / o a HE. Answered NO. Sorry. First guy there, please report back. The pics do not look recent to me. One has been on her FB page for months.

Ram Peters
10-20-15, 11:48
I had a dream that I finally took the plunge and visited an AMP Monday around 4 and chose the M 1. I wish that I wouldn't have waited so long to have this dream. Mamasan answered the door and asked me what I wanted and how I heard about them. I told her that o have been driving past the place for ever and finally decided to stop in. She made me point out my car and push the remote to flash the lights. Continued asking me how I heard about them and I just kept repeating that I have driven by them for years and then I read some reviews and decided that I had to stop in. I figured that with as suspicious as she was that I would only get a legit massage out of them. I asked her how much for 1 hour and she said. 5 to start. I said that I wanted an hour and she repeated. 5 to start. I agreed and she brought me to a room and asked if I wanted a table shower. Yes. Get undressed. She left the room. A minute later mamasan walks in and walks me down to shower room where I met my provider Ayen (sp). I would guess that she was about 30, ok face and ok body under a light yoga jacket and mini dress. Table shower great, clumsy for me being a first timer. Definitely get the table shower. You want this washed? She asked pointing to the area that I really wanted massaged. Please! You sure? Yes, please!

On to massage room, I was disappointed in the beginning because she massaged me through a towel that was laid down my torso. I asked her if the towel could go away and she said no, it is needed for massage so her hands could slide and not pull skin? Was going to ask her to just use oil but figured first time so go with it. Massage was ok, I have had better from legit providers but not bad at all. She left the room after about 30 minutes and mamasan came back in and asked if I wanted extras. Yes, please. She wanted 1. 0 for everything abd we settled on. 6 for oral only. Provider came back in and got undressed for the first time and continued massage on front. She had great tits and sexy long nipples. Finished with BBBJ and ended me with her hand while paying attention to my boys with her oral services. She gave me some more massage on my legs and a hot towel clean up. She sain next time you should get this and pointed to the spot where her legs meet.

Next time for sure, everything.

ThrowAwayy
10-20-15, 14:26
Another surprise from an all time favorite. Last I knew, she was single and broken up from a boyfriend. I even called about two weeks ago asking if she would do a nude massage w / o a HE. Answered NO. Sorry. First guy there, please report back. The pics do not look recent to me. One has been on her FB page for months.What city are they located in? Or area?

JumpingBean
10-20-15, 15:48
Another surprise from an all time favorite. Last I knew, she was single and broken up from a boyfriend. I even called about two weeks ago asking if she would do a nude massage w / o a HE. Answered NO. Sorry. First guy there, please report back. The pics do not look recent to me. One has been on her FB page for months.I was told in text message that women in the ad is NOT melissa for clinton twp-.

I had to disagree with whom ever was texting from other end- claims to be Ms. Green!!

Jackknoff
10-20-15, 19:41
Has anyone seen Kayla for massage.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/available-tonight/21274639

Wondering if there are any extras.

She had decent reviews on eroticmonkey but not sure if they are real.

Please let me know.

Lazarus II
10-20-15, 20:43
I was told in text message that women in the ad is NOT melissa for clinton twp-.

I had to disagree with whom ever was texting from other end- claims to be Ms. Green!!Here some pics from her FB page. I am 100% sure the pics in the BP Ad are her. TThe only question MIGHT be ho posted the Ad. It was either him or her.

Lazarus II
10-20-15, 20:47
What city are they located in? Or area?19 mile west of Dalcoma area. Large Apt. Complex. No signs of a man there.

MoeTown
10-21-15, 03:34
Has anyone seen Kayla for massage.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/available-tonight/21274639

Wondering if there are any extras.

She had decent reviews on eroticmonkey but not sure if they are real.

Please let me know.HE are available the first time you go I think she does HJ only.

The second time I went got CFS but she did go down on the sack.

ThrowAwayy
10-21-15, 10:07
19 mile west of Dalcoma area. Large Apt. Complex. No signs of a man there.That helps a lot. Especially because I love around there. Thanks!

ThrowAwayy
10-21-15, 10:14
19 mile west of Dalcoma area. Large Apt. Complex. No signs of a man there.That helps a lot. Especially because I love around there. Thanks!

Persadio2
10-21-15, 13:40
Here some pics from her FB page. I am 100% sure the pics in the BP Ad are her. TThe only question MIGHT be ho posted the Ad. It was either him or her.5 days before, she posted her legit. Ad on CL. I texted her other number with no response. Anyone seen her recently?

Member #5213
10-21-15, 14:41
Not seeing anything on this one. Any reports?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-beautiful-therapist-treat-yourself-warm-up-with-me/20997165

Lazarus II
10-21-15, 17:21
I was told in text message that women in the ad is NOT melissa for clinton twp-.

I had to disagree with whom ever was texting from other end- claims to be Ms. Green!!Definitely the Melissa we know. It's doubtful, at least to me, that she is married. If she is, they're still on the honeymoon. LOL. I had an exchange of texts. He says they want to play but he was vague about details. He stated there will not be any vaginal or anal touching and he would not send out topless pictures of his wife.

I think the guy is in the closet but wants to explore, using Melissa as cover. This is for him getting to touch and meet naked men. If you get her alone, prepare to be dissappointed and overcharged. She's a hot body, so we can excuse you (in general) if you TOFTT.

Ram Peters
10-21-15, 18:37
Anyone had any experience with a Nuru massage?

Any recommendations?

I was looking at this ad.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ms-nuru-feel-the-magic-mmm-massage-very-g00d-and-hott-or-cold-showers/12036160

BeezleBoss
10-22-15, 08:25
Anyone ever been to this location? Looks like it's near some little hole in the wall stores. I tried looking through the thread, but wasn't able to find anything too recent on it.

Are they worth going to, and is full service offered? Trying to still find a full service place with low LE presence.

WilmaFingerdu
10-22-15, 11:13
19 mile west of Dalcoma area. Large Apt. Complex. No signs of a man there.She stood me up last week. I got to her apartment at the appointed time and called her as instructed. No answer. She texted back that her husband came home unexpectedly and she would have to cancel the appointment. She did offer a reduced rate on the next appointment but I try to not to duplicate my mistakes.

Lardav1969
10-22-15, 17:40
There is 2 on Wayne one by joy the other by cherry hill I like the one by joy better as far as I know only HJ available at both.

Member #5161
10-22-15, 19:46
She stood me up last week. I got to her apartment at the appointed time and called her as instructed. No answer. She texted back that her husband came home unexpectedly and she would have to cancel the appointment. She did offer a reduced rate on the next appointment but I try to not to duplicate my mistakes.Sounds like BS. Since they work together at times. Of course, if she went ahead, he'd be in the bedroom pacing.

Pickle252
10-23-15, 09:31
Can someone pm me the address of the acu on middlebelt. I have been to the one on tele. And wanted to check out the other location. I am working in the area and went to where I thought it is. I saw a white sign on the west side of middlebelt. It didn't look anything like the signage on tele. Was curious if it was the one. White sign w / blue or black acupressure.

Sincy
10-23-15, 10:01
Can someone pm me the address of the acu on middlebelt. I have been to the one on tele. And wanted to check out the other location. I am working in the area and went to where I thought it is. I saw a white sign on the west side of middlebelt. It didn't look anything like the signage on tele. Was curious if it was the one. White sign w / blue or black acupressure.That is the correct one. South corner of the strip mall.

Ladies do rotate. There used to be very good ones. Attractive, pleasant, good massage, good HE.

BeezleBoss
10-23-15, 10:11
There is 2 on Wayne one by joy the other by cherry hill I like the one by joy better as far as I know only HJ available at both.I was referring to the one near joy, wasn't aware of the cherry hill location. But that sucks, just an HJ then? What did you pay for the massage+HJ, and how old is their talent?

Think they could be persuaded with more money, and I bring my own rubber?

Pickle252
10-23-15, 10:13
That is the correct one. South corner of the strip mall.

Ladies do rotate. There used to be very good ones. Attractive, pleasant, good massage, good HE.Thanks for the info. I figured I was on the right track.

Ropeshark07
10-23-15, 14:09
Thanks for the info. I figured I was on the right track.I don't believe these are related to each other, management-wise, despite having nearly identical names.

Pickle252
10-23-15, 21:27
I don't believe these are related to each other, management-wise, despite having nearly identical names.That was my next question. In your opinions, which would you chose best? Also are the rates the same as acu on tele?

Lardav1969
10-24-15, 10:33
Has anyone been here the place is on ford rd? They are offering a 4 hand for a hour for 100. Would like to try there is it just a massage or are there extras like HJ?

Softailrider
10-24-15, 20:29
After a night of heavy consumption of So Co, diet Pepsi with lime, I had a dream of an M1 visit. Saw 'Yellow" she was about about 30 or slightly older, long hair, nice body, probably be cup bolt on titties Lots of no touching here or there, "I'm shy". No kissing, rushed service. Go to come in her mouth initially, which was nice, then a hand job. Wasn't thrilled, wouldn't repeat, would not recommend. Total damage 1. 5. YMMV.

Ackson13
10-25-15, 11:36
Has anyone been here the place is on ford rd? They are offering a 4 hand for a hour for 100. Would like to try there is it just a massage or are there extras like HJ?Was there about a year ago. Was nothing but legit.

Ropeshark07
10-25-15, 14:20
That was my next question. In your opinions, which would you chose best? Also are the rates the same as acu on tele?These are the two best AMPs in the area, I think. Strangely, I've had a few bad experiences with Tel & 7 in the past few years, but I think these are flukes. (In both cases, woman was really new. With one of them, I was her first ever customer, and it showed.) Generally, I find this to be a high-quality place, no haggling, always get a good massage and always leave happy.

But Middlebelt and Wayne is my fav. But this is because of a few stellar providers. They really only have one girl at a time these days. When she's good (and usually she is *very*) you're good to go. But they rotate every 3-4 months or so, and so some of my favorite providers ever have moved on. I posted about the newest one, who seems pretty good, but Songyi, who just left, was a fav of mine.

Ropeshark07
10-25-15, 14:21
Was there about a year ago. Was nothing but legit.Did the 4 hands a while back, was arousing, but all that was available was self serve.

Lardav1969
10-25-15, 17:12
Went there today it is 1 street of ford off of Lilly. Massage was 65 for the hour, I had Eva and she gave a great hard massage. On the flip she asked me if I wanted a HJ then wanted to make sure I would trip good I said yes she they asked how much if she took her top off. I said 50 she wanted more I told her no I did get to get under the shirt and bra nice firm about a see. After she help me dress and I gave her 40 because the massage was that good. She said 50 since I got to feel her I told her it was 50 if she took her top off and left. Sorry this is so long did not know how to shorten it.

Rogmaes
10-25-15, 19:27
Went there today it is 1 street of ford off of Lilly. Massage was 65 for the hour, I had Eva and she gave a great hard massage. On the flip she asked me if I wanted a HJ then wanted to make sure I would trip good I said yes she they asked how much if she took her top off. I said 50 she wanted more I told her no I did get to get under the shirt and bra nice firm about a see. After she help me dress and I gave her 40 because the massage was that good. She said 50 since I got to feel her I told her it was 50 if she took her top off and left. Sorry this is so long did not know how to shorten it.It would help if you provided the name of the place or the BP link.

Ram Peters
10-25-15, 20:08
Dreamed that I went back to M 1 on Friday shortly after lunch. Mamasan recognized me and ushered me to a room, told her I wanted everything and negotiated price. I had to wait about 15 minutes Ayen (sp) to come in, she was much more friendly this time with lots of smiles and giggles and even did a little dancing for me. Let me just say that although there was nothing wrong with my first visit other than my own nervousness, the second visit was at least twice as good. Could have been because I upped from BJ to FS but since she remembered me from Monday, she didn't have to have any hesitation. Great shower, decent massage and lots of fun on the flip. Just I was getting up to get dressed, the power went out in the area so the girls were lighting candles while I got dressed myself.

Great experience again and it pays to be remembered.

Mantenna2006
10-26-15, 09:10
Definitely the Melissa we know. It's doubtful, at least to me, that she is married. If she is, they're still on the honeymoon. LOL. I had an exchange of texts. He says they want to play but he was vague about details. He stated there will not be any vaginal or anal touching and he would not send out topless pictures of his wife.

I think the guy is in the closet but wants to explore, using Melissa as cover. This is for him getting to touch and meet naked men. If you get her alone, prepare to be dissappointed and overcharged. She's a hot body, so we can excuse you (in general) if you TOFTT.It is Melissa, she is now married. Happened pretty quick. I use to do photos of her for modeling, so I know her a bit. But she only works with new hubby now.

MidMichGeezer
10-26-15, 10:58
It would help if you provided the name of the place or the BP link.The name of the place is the first line of his post.

ThrowAwayy
10-26-15, 11:16
I dreamt about a couple of chubby women with big knockers. I laid on the massage table and they massaged me for a bit. After tops awere off (and even bottoms for one of them), hands could go pretty much everywhere. For. 35 for a half hr they gave a good experience. It was in a house and they were pretty clean and horny. They did a 4-hand BTW.

Rogmaes
10-26-15, 12:33
The name of the place is the first line of his post.Massage 9 5820 and Lilley Rd Ste 5 Canton, MI.

Lardav1969
10-26-15, 16:58
Was there about a year ago. Was nothing but legit.Thanks for the info went to massage9 on Lilly and ford you can see my post below.

Detroit1
10-26-15, 21:46
Anyone ever check out dynasty in southgate?

Erik Lesnar
10-27-15, 13:48
I will be up in Carleton Mi just south of Detroit. Looking for a place to relax. Any ideas as to where I should go?. I was a frequent to M-1 in Toledo as well as Chang Mi but recent events have me looking elsewhere. I am not familiar to this area so any help is much appreciated.

LetsGetStarted
10-27-15, 14:04
I dreamt about a couple of chubby women with big knockers. I laid on the massage table and they massaged me for a bit. After tops awere off (and even bottoms for one of them), hands could go pretty much everywhere. For. 35 for a half hr they gave a good experience. It was in a house and they were pretty clean and horny. They did a 4-hand BTW.How much was it again?

Spaguy45
10-27-15, 18:55
I dropped by just to take a look. An Asian guy was sitting behind a counter. Was nice enough. When I first drove by prior to parking, I saw two female providers hanging around the counter but by the time I parked and went in, they were in the back somewhere. Seemed like late 30 to 40's best I could tell. The body massage area isn't very private. Just some hanging reed screens on all sides except curtains on the entrance. Looked like 3 or 4 massage "rooms". The screens did not go to the ceiling or the floor.

Bottom line is that although I may toftt, I'd be surprised if clients are able to leave happy.Closed. I guess I'm not surprised. Was very unexceptional. For Lease sign on window.

Cyborg10
10-27-15, 22:18
Anyone know a solid provider for prostate massage? Preferably one that accepts black men. Also if anyone has ever gotten one of these how was it?

BigSmalls69
10-28-15, 07:17
I haven't seen a Asian massage place in years in the Waterford area. But I noticed one driving around the other day.

I believe this is the backpage ad for it? Any info would be greatly appreciated. I've been out of the AMP game for about a year now due to financial issues (M1 was always my favorite) defiantly looking to start getting back in the swing of things.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-beautiful-sweet-asian-massage/19702729

MidMichGeezer
10-28-15, 07:41
I haven't seen a Asian massage place in years in the Waterford area. But I noticed one driving around the other day.

I believe this is the backpage ad for it? Any info would be greatly appreciated. I've been out of the AMP game for about a year now due to financial issues (M1 was always my favorite) defiantly looking to start getting back in the swing of things.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-beautiful-sweet-asian-massage/19702729Drove by a coupla weeks ago, closed and for rent.

BigSmalls69
10-28-15, 08:54
Drove by a coupla weeks ago, closed and for rent.Damn! LOL I've been hoping for a return to the Waterford AMP glory days.

Unfortunately I just don't have the time to travel to the other AMPs south. Oh well.

Thanks for the info.

Mr Salinger
10-28-15, 14:00
I dreamt about a couple of chubby women with big knockers. I laid on the massage table and they massaged me for a bit. After tops awere off (and even bottoms for one of them), hands could go pretty much everywhere. For. 35 for a half hr they gave a good experience. It was in a house and they were pretty clean and horny. They did a 4-hand BTW.Where's this at? Do you have a link?

Thanks.

ThrowAwayy
10-29-15, 00:28
Where's this at? Do you have a link?

Thanks.In my dream, they were in Bloomfield. Their ad isn't always up. It's under Body Rubs oftentimes. Damage was 1. 35 for 4-handed half hr.

MassageMe4
10-29-15, 10:08
Any tip or not required?That big guy was there the time I tried it out too.

She was sitting with him in the front middle seats rubbing his the! And she immediately stopped and pulled back as I came in the door and bells alerted them.

It made me think he was an owner or over see person too. She led me to a room as he watched me like a hawk.

I laid down and the young lady's English diminished when I hinted on anything so I cut the session immediately holding my hand out for refund and she left the room.

She avoided coming back in the room as if she wanted me to come out so he can size me up.

I just patiently waited until she finally came back in and he was at the counter like a customer but watching me real careful when she led me to the counter for a refund.

While in front of her I proceeded to ask him does he know any other places and he replied as he looked at her up the road on harper and 16.

I said thanks and just left as I mumbled I can't do this no oil no pressure no English thing and I left.

MassageMe4
10-29-15, 10:22
Seeing that it's Saturday and not sure how busy Magic will be today, I'd like to think that I'll get Bobbi but if for some strange reason I don't, who else there gives BBBJCIM?

Thanks,

Sammy.Do you really mean Bobbi or is that Barbie in Chinese?

TullyBlanchard
10-29-15, 14:27
In my dream, they were in Bloomfield. Their ad isn't always up. It's under Body Rubs oftentimes. Damage was 1. 35 for 4-handed half hr.How far did things go?

Nyybry
10-29-15, 15:44
The name of the place is the first line of his post.Place is in a business suite in canton off lilley, I'm a sucker for "new" places, checked it out. Went with the four hand. Was a. Nice blend of therapeutic and teasing massage. My negative comment about this place is the girls seem to be very greedy when it comes to tips, on the contrary though. I ended up getting a great happy ending. A two hander to be specific.

Lardav1969
10-29-15, 20:11
Place is in a business suite in canton off lilley, I'm a sucker for "new" places, checked it out. Went with the four hand. Was a. Nice blend of therapeutic and teasing massage. My negative comment about this place is the girls seem to be very greedy when it comes to tips, on the contrary though. I ended up getting a great happy ending. A two hander to be specific.That is what I also found. Nobody is going to tip what my girl wanted to bare her chest. 50 was not enough for her but the massage was great and it had a HE.

Nknk789
10-30-15, 00:37
Anyone know any provider give a very good massage and reason price. Thank in advance.

HobbyRus
10-30-15, 17:59
Have seen reports on Jade in the past but none recent.

Anyone try her lately?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/do-you-need-a-relaxing-rub-of-course-you-do-you-need-ntrl-redhead-jadeavail-all-day/13411536

Rogmaes
10-30-15, 23:17
Does any one have anything to report from Anna's Wayne / Romulus or Madison Heights locations? Her lineup is forever changing and you always feel like you're going in to TOFTT. The only post I saw was one about Jennifer at Southfield and that sounded like a bad experience. I suspect Yoyo is part of that "4 Hand" at Madison Heights. She's a seasoned veteran (early 40's) and will give you a good time. I wouldn't be surprised if you could get FS for. 6. She is a small energetic lady who likes to tease and be teased. So, let's get some chatter going.

OdysseusMI
10-31-15, 10:01
Does any one have anything to report from Anna's Wayne / Romulus or Madison Heights locations? Her lineup is forever changing and you always feel like you're going in to TOFTT. The only post I saw was one about Jennifer at Southfield and that sounded like a bad experience. I suspect Yoyo is part of that "4 Hand" at Madison Heights. She's a seasoned veteran (early 40's) and will give you a good time. I wouldn't be surprised if you could get FS for. 6. She is a small energetic lady who likes to tease and be teased. So, let's get some chatter going.YoYo quoted me. 80 for FS, and. 40 for CBJ. I took the CBJ option. Was rushed and she just didn't seem into it. The massages I have gotten from her have been pretty good with some teasing going on and offers of HE. Last time I saw her she was flying solo that day.

HiRoller
10-31-15, 14:26
Anyone checked out the Lakeside Spa recently? I know it used to be legit only, but they're posting ads under body rubs now and mentioning they're under new management. They've got good reviews on rubmaps as well. Might be worth looking into.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openingnew-lakeside-spa/20129149

HeeJung47
11-01-15, 20:44
Anyone checked out the Lakeside Spa recently? I know it used to be legit only, but they're posting ads under body rubs now and mentioning they're under new management. They've got good reviews on rubmaps as well. Might be worth looking into.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openingnew-lakeside-spa/20129149Lakeside Spa has always offered extras. Yes, it recently changedhands, but not for the best. Went there last week and got Sara. She's the big tall girl that was at aroma therapy and then Shiatsu on Dequindre and 15. She is awful! Horrible massage, bad attitude, her breath is so bad, youcan smell it even while you are facedown. She gave a HJ that was the worst I have ever had and you could tell she hated every bit of it. Total bad experience and will not repeat. This place wasgood when Tammy was running it. My advice is to stay away or go to the new Sun Chinese Spa onJefferson.

Rogmaes
11-02-15, 11:11
Lakeside Spa has always offered extras. Yes, it recently changedhands, but not for the best. Went there last week and got Sara. She's the big tall girl that was at aroma therapy and then Shiatsu on Dequindre and 15. She is awful! Horrible massage, bad attitude, her breath is so bad, youcan smell it even while you are facedown. She gave a HJ that was the worst I have ever had and you could tell she hated every bit of it. Total bad experience and will not repeat. This place wasgood when Tammy was running it. My advice is to stay away or go to the new Sun Chinese Spa onJefferson.Did Sara work at ACU on Telegraph & 7 Mile this year?

HeeJung47
11-03-15, 01:01
Did Sara work at ACU on Telegraph & 7 Mile this year?Not sure, maybe under a different name. She is a big girl for an asian. Tall and chubby down low.

Thrill199
11-03-15, 08:40
YoYo quoted me. 80 for FS, and. 40 for CBJ. I took the CBJ option. Was rushed and she just didn't seem into it. The massages I have gotten from her have been pretty good with some teasing going on and offers of HE. Last time I saw her she was flying solo that day.Would you happen to have a link for Yo Yo? I think I've found 2 different YoYo's online but not sure which one it is.

Rogmaes
11-03-15, 17:46
Would you happen to have a link for Yo Yo? I think I've found 2 different YoYo's online but not sure which one it is.Call Anna's MH number 313-686-4584. Good luck. YoYo may have moved on.

Thrill199
11-03-15, 19:50
Call Anna's MH number 313-686-4584. Good luck. YoYo may have moved on.Thanks man. I'll check.

Ram Peters
11-05-15, 10:19
Went back to M1 on Monday at noon. I asked mamasan of they offered body slide, she said yes for 2. After some fierce negotiations I got her to 1. 2 but she said never again. One time only. She sent in a girl I had not seen before that said her name was Yellow. Very pretty young spinner with what seemed to be a fresh pair of cee bolt-ons. Yellow was very friendly and quite touchy Feely from the start, body slide was done in the shower room with lots of soap and covered FS finish. Yellow liked to let one of her digits roam to an interesting place. She asked if I was ok with it and since at that moment it was all good I let her continue.

After body slide and shower Yellow brought me back into massage room for a massage but mamasan soon followed and called time. She said been here 1 hr and no more for that price. LOL. I was already spent so I didn't mind.

I would definitely enjoy seeing Yellow again.

ChaserX
11-05-15, 10:28
Hey guys,

I have been going to 4 Hands in Madison Heights for about half a year now. I went yesterday and there was a new girl, I think her name was Diana. Went for a half hour and she gave me maybe 15 minutes of a half assed massaged. Then opted for a HE and they raised their price from. 4 to now. 6. I should have left but I paid for it. Lackluster HE and I think one girl was on a pad when I touched her ass. She was really lackluster on all fronts and I probably won't end up visiting against unless Sabrina comes back. I use to go because of the great legit massages but now they don't even do that well.

PangeMiscinta
11-06-15, 09:27
Went back to M1 on Monday at noon. I asked mamasan of they offered body slide, she said yes for 2. After some fierce negotiations I got her to 1. 2 but she said never again. One time only. She sent in a girl I had not seen before that said her name was Yellow. Very pretty young spinner with what seemed to be a fresh pair of cee bolt-ons. Yellow was very friendly and quite touchy Feely from the start, body slide was done in the shower room with lots of soap and covered FS finish. Yellow liked to let one of her digits roam to an interesting place. She asked if I was ok with it and since at that moment it was all good I let her continue.

After body slide and shower Yellow brought me back into massage room for a massage but mamasan soon followed and called time. She said been here 1 hr and no more for that price. LOL. I was already spent so I didn't mind.

I would definitely enjoy seeing Yellow again.M1 location? I'm always interested to try the body slide. Hopefully mamasan would let me for 1.

PootangPuncher
11-06-15, 16:36

Tried it out today. It had all the signs of being a fun time but I left unhappy. The girl was smoking hot but the massage was not. The only good part was being able to stare at a pair of perfect but clothed tits. No real teasing except she did bump into the boys once. I thought I would be good to go after that but she finished the massage by giving me a towel. I would not repeat.

Rhj12
11-07-15, 09:46

Tried it out today. It had all the signs of being a fun time but I left unhappy. The girl was smoking hot but the massage was not. The only good part was being able to stare at a pair of perfect but clothed tits. No real teasing except she did bump into the boys once. I thought I would be good to go after that but she finished the massage by giving me a towel. I would not repeat.Thanks for the info. I will save my money.

Sleeper1
11-07-15, 11:55
Hit this place on Plymouth Rd. In Livonia. Saw Amy 30's?, decent looking Asian gal. Good massage, had some techniques I'd never seen before. Stood on the table lifting my legs way up in the air to stretch my back exposing my junk. Spent plenty of time on the table with me putting me in strange contorted positions. It was all good and promising but just giggled at the end when I suggested more. I didn't push it. Very limited English with mixed signals on extras. Probably nothing available since this place is in Livonia. Will repeat for good massage at a good price.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/5303536255.html

BigBopper9
11-07-15, 13:33
I'm thinking on coming up from Toledo, what is a good place for full service on the south side of Detroit? Prefer a place that might have younger girls but any good place will do.

BetaRayBill
11-07-15, 15:54
Which girl was it? Draping required?

Tried it out today. It had all the signs of being a fun time but I left unhappy. The girl was smoking hot but the massage was not. The only good part was being able to stare at a pair of perfect but clothed tits. No real teasing except she did bump into the boys once. I thought I would be good to go after that but she finished the massage by giving me a towel. I would not repeat.

Member #5436
11-07-15, 17:41
MassageLuXe I have been to this place 3 times. Don't expect anything other than message. Every time I was there, they set me up with a new person. The first two was nothing to brag about but Lisa's message was really good, again nothing extra or hinting of extras. The location is in Novi so I expect no extras. If you plan to go there don't get sucked in membership like I did, and they push that hard on you. I am glad I was able to get out of it after making up moving out of state lie.

Member #5436
11-07-15, 17:42
M1 location? I'm always interested to try the body slide. Hopefully mamasan would let me for 1.Ok, where's this place at?

Qetuo
11-08-15, 15:25
Any information on this spa? 17431 Fort Street RIVERVIEW, MI 48193. Advertising under new management. Asian with stand up shower only.

I Toftt
11-08-15, 18:33
Any information on this spa? 17431 Fort Street RIVERVIEW, MI 48193. Advertising under new management. Asian with stand up shower only.Its a crap shoot def YMMV, usually its only the older lady who if she knows you will HJ finish, an is usually happy with a. 20-. 40 tip. She's actually pretty paranoid and about 60. When she gets slow she brings in younger or a diff girl who will tend to have a more open menu pretty typical pricing with these chicks. 40-. 80-100. Worst case you get the old lady who gives a really good legot massage. 50 for the half hour, I go here when I need a real massage an if I can get more than I go with it.

Davenothere
11-08-15, 19:18
Ok, where's this place at?http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=m1+massage.

Nyybry
11-08-15, 20:22
Its a crap shoot def YMMV, usually its only the older lady who if she knows you will HJ finish, an is usually happy with a. 20-. 40 tip. She's actually pretty paranoid and about 60. When she gets slow she brings in younger or a diff girl who will tend to have a more open menu pretty typical pricing with these chicks. 40-. 80-100. Worst case you get the old lady who gives a really good legot massage. 50 for the half hour, I go here when I need a real massage an if I can get more than I go with it.Went there awhile back, meaning like years. Maybe 3?. Anyways, my masseuse was an older lady; perhaps the one mentioned?. Massage was ok, but a little rough actually. Had the whole back walking thing which I absolutely hate. No tease or extras whatsoever. So as the saying goes. YMMV.

Nyybry
11-08-15, 20:26
Ok, where's this place at?M1 health as the sign says is located in redford right off telegraph and 96, it's in a strip mall next to a dollar store and a strip club, I used to be paranoid about the other people watching you go into M1. But the only one really paranoid is mamasan.

Culpa Felix
11-09-15, 09:21
At 1 o'clock on a Wednesday afternoon I had an hour to kill before before my flight leaving Detroit so I thought that I would get myself an introduction to Detroit's CD strip club scene.

First stop was Henry's, I entered the club pay the five dollar cover and $6. 75 for a beer and sat down at a table near the stage. There was a tall thin AA dancer on the stage who rated at least an eight or nine in my book. Looking around the room there were a Nother four or five dancers, unequal mix of AA and white, cuddled up with patrons and booths or tables around the outside wall on the club. The dancer onstage proceeded to do some relatively intricate Paul work, which surprised me based on the atmosphere of the club so I threw her a couple of bucks in ones.

Once her sat was over she walked over to my table said "you the one who tipped me?" When I answered in the affirmative, she said "so, you want to dance or what?" I wasn't really feeling the way our conversation was going, so I said no thanks and she proceeded back over to the corner to sit with her regular customer.

Being short on time and not seeing a lot of probable options, since it appeared all of the dancers were occupied with regulars I decided to try elsewhere.

After that disappointing visit I decided to move on to Bogarts with my rapidly diminishing time before my flight. After paying the five dollar cover fee and $6. 75 for a beer I sat down at a table to watch the stage show. The dancer on stage was a long-haired brunette Who appeared to be in her mid to late 20's to early 30's, with a number of tattooists, a nice set of tits, a decent ass, and a little bit of a belly. I was immediately approached by one of the servers who just leaned on the table and start to make conversation without trying any hard sell for anything.

In addition to the dancer on the stage there were an additional three dancers working other parts of the club and talking to some of the patrons. All three of them were white and appeared to be in their early to mid 20's, to were dirty blonds and one was a redhead, One of the blinds and the red had were relatively fit girl next-door types who I would rate it a seven, and the other blonde was a little chunky but still in the fortify range.

After about five minutes another blond came out from the dressing room, from a distance she appeared to have an OK body and be probably in the five range, although once she sat down at my table I could see that she was probably at least in her mid 50's if not early 60's. She proceeded to give me the Bogarts handshake and pull out her tits to show me the long nipples, but I don't go to strip clubs to fuck grandmothers so I shooed her off.

After about 15 minutes, the dancer who was onstage finished up her sat and came to sit with me. Although she wasn't the hottest in the club, I didn't think I had time to wait for either of the better ones defend Ash with what appeared to be there regulars so we started negotiations. After her Bogarts handshake, but we got down to business and she quoted $10 for the VIP fee plus either $100 for a CBJ or $150.

For CFS. We negotiated down to $140 including VIP fee for CFS and headed up to the VIP "room. ".

Others have mentioned the layout of the VIP so I won't go into too much detail, but I paid the bouncer seat it outside the area $10 and we proceeded into a plywood both with a curtain and two straight back chairs. Once we got comfortable, she got down to business immediately giving a decent BJ, once I was ready she knelt on one of the chairs for a good round of standing doggie.

While it was nothing too inspired, it was a good introduction to the Detroit strip club scene for me and left me feeling happy for my flight. I will have to go back and sample some of the better looking dancers when I have time.

BigMac55
11-09-15, 14:02
Any information on this spa? 17431 Fort Street RIVERVIEW, MI 48193. Advertising under new management. Asian with stand up shower only.Have gone there twice recently. First time got Coffee. She had a really nice body and allowed full access during HJ. Was pretty sure there was more available so I went back again. Got a different gal. A bit older, but with a pretty decent body, got CBJ this time.

Rogmaes
11-09-15, 15:35
At 1 o'clock on a Wednesday afternoon I had an hour to kill before before my flight leaving Detroit so I thought that I would get myself an introduction to Detroit's CD strip club scene.

First stop was Henry's, I entered the club pay the five dollar cover and $6. 75 for a beer and sat down at a table near the stage. There was a tall thin AA dancer on the stage who rated at least an eight or nine in my book. Looking around the room there were a Nother four or five dancers, unequal mix of AA and white, cuddled up with patrons and booths or tables around the outside wall on the club. The dancer onstage proceeded to do some relatively intricate Paul work, which surprised me based on the atmosphere of the club so I threw her a couple of bucks in ones.

Once her sat was over she walked over to my table said "you the one who tipped me?" When I answered in the affirmative, she said "so, you want to dance or what?" I wasn't really feeling the way our conversation was going, so I said no thanks and she proceeded back over to the corner to sit with her regular customer.

Being short on time and not seeing a lot of probable options, since it appeared all of the dancers were occupied with regulars I decided to try elsewhere.

After that disappointing visit I decided to move on to Bogarts with my rapidly diminishing time before my flight. After paying the five dollar cover fee and $6. 75 for a beer I sat down at a table to watch the stage show. The dancer on stage was a long-haired brunette Who appeared to be in her mid to late 20's to early 30's, with a number of tattooists, a nice set of tits, a decent ass, and a little bit of a belly. I was immediately approached by one of the servers who just leaned on the table and start to make conversation without trying any hard sell for anything.

In addition to the dancer on the stage there were an additional three dancers working other parts of the club and talking to some of the patrons. All three of them were white and appeared to be in their early to mid 20's, to were dirty blonds and one was a redhead, One of the blinds and the red had were relatively fit girl next-door types who I would rate it a seven, and the other blonde was a little chunky but still in the fortify range.

After about five minutes another blond came out from the dressing room, from a distance she appeared to have an OK body and be probably in the five range, although once she sat down at my table I could see that she was probably at least in her mid 50's if not early 60's. She proceeded to give me the Bogarts handshake and pull out her tits to show me the long nipples, but I don't go to strip clubs to fuck grandmothers so I shooed her off.

After about 15 minutes, the dancer who was onstage finished up her sat and came to sit with me. Although she wasn't the hottest in the club, I didn't think I had time to wait for either of the better ones defend Ash with what appeared to be there regulars so we started negotiations. After her Bogarts handshake, but we got down to business and she quoted $10 for the VIP fee plus either $100 for a CBJ or $150.

For CFS. We negotiated down to $140 including VIP fee for CFS and headed up to the VIP "room. ".

Others have mentioned the layout of the VIP so I won't go into too much detail, but I paid the bouncer seat it outside the area $10 and we proceeded into a plywood both with a curtain and two straight back chairs. Once we got comfortable, she got down to business immediately giving a decent BJ, once I was ready she knelt on one of the chairs for a good round of standing doggie.

While it was nothing too inspired, it was a good introduction to the Detroit strip club scene for me and left me feeling happy for my flight. I will have to go back and sample some of the better looking dancers when I have time.ADMIN: Why is this post in this forum?

PootangPuncher
11-09-15, 18:52
Which girl was it? Draping required?Draped the whole time. Had April. Much hotter in person than her pics. Though I would have settled for a ugly chick who rubbed one out.

TheMagician608
11-10-15, 00:44
Has anyone tried this place? I'm not sure about TOFTT. Considering it's not to far from Uncle LEO's house.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openingbest-asian-bodywork-in-town-586-213-225823651-goddard-rd/20095568

Wiggles0923
11-10-15, 09:26
Have gone there twice recently. First time got Coffee. She had a really nice body and allowed full access during HJ. Was pretty sure there was more available so I went back again. Got a different gal. A bit older, but with a pretty decent body, got CBJ this time.My first time there I had a great full service experience. Second time same gal everything was draped and no touchy.

Toledo Guy
11-10-15, 10:08
Visited M1 Saturday afternoon around 4 pm and had a good time; haven't been there for a couple years. They weren't busy and I didn't hear anyone or see any other doors closed. Mamasun was real paranoid quizzing and asking what is in my pockets looking for a knife or whatever. I paid up front 1. 4 and asking for an h FS she didn't say a word.

I got Tocco who was there a few years back, older but still a decent body. Good shower with lots of attention. Back to the room and she keeps trying to get the heater to work but couldn't so she says "I will warm you up". She spoke English well for an AMP girl.

She disrobes and gets on top providing a decent massage and eventually lays next to me cuddling to "keep me warm". I ask how long has she been there and she says she used to be here but went on vacation. She got married had a kid then recently got divorced and the guy took the kid so she came back.

I thought it interesting that she kept trying to up sell BBFS. She previously had been giving some BBBJ. I asked if she was clean, no disease, and she says it's not polite to ask, but she was clean. I said I don't want to get anything and she understandingly said ya, you would leave and be worried. Then a little later she asks again. Curious, I asked how much and she says 40, and I couldn't resist countering 20 but she stuck to 40. I said no and she had to go out and get a cover. I thought that was strange since usually when they come back in for the massage they have their supplies. Makes me wonder if the offer is typically accepted.

The rest of the session was good and I would repeat. I didn't see the other girl nor did I ask how much for 4 hands massage.

TG.

Sapper
11-10-15, 14:57
http://www.eroticmonkey.com/cherry-escort-detroit-4304

Westland, east of Newburgh, off Warren (this isn't Anna's old place).

I saw a Cherry review on another site and I gave her a call, and she text me a location, since her English was poor. It was a two call system. I'd guess she's in her thirties, attractive, on the thicker side but definitely not fat, and overal quite agreeable, dressed in a teddy. The house fee was 60 plus 100 for her (I couldn't bargain her down at all). Everything was covered, she was wet, and with a small Bush. The service was OK, but I probably won't return. I thought it was a little expensive, and my hour was 45 minutes. There was an older gal there also, but I have no idea what part she plays.

Gozno69
11-10-15, 15:25
Visited M1 Saturday afternoon around 4 pm and had a good time; haven't been there for a couple years. They weren't busy and I didn't hear anyone or see any other doors closed. Mamasun was real paranoid quizzing and asking what is in my pockets looking for a knife or whatever. I paid up front 1. 4 and asking for an h FS she didn't say a word.

I got Tocco who was there a few years back, older but still a decent body. Good shower with lots of attention. Back to the room and she keeps trying to get the heater to work but couldn't so she says "I will warm you up". She spoke English well for an AMP girl.

She disrobes and gets on top providing a decent massage and eventually lays next to me cuddling to "keep me warm". I ask how long has she been there and she says she used to be here but went on vacation. She got married had a kid then recently got divorced and the guy took the kid so she came back.

I thought it interesting that she kept trying to up sell BBFS. She previously had been giving some BBBJ. I asked if she was clean, no disease, and she says it's not polite to ask, but she was clean. I said I don't want to get anything and she understandingly said ya, you would leave and be worried. Then a little later she asks again. Curious, I asked how much and she says 40, and I couldn't resist countering 20 but she stuck to 40. I said no and she had to go out and get a cover. I thought that was strange since usually when they come back in for the massage they have their supplies. Makes me wonder if the offer is typically accepted.

The rest of the session was good and I would repeat. I didn't see the other girl nor did I ask how much for 4 hands massage.

TG.This may be a crazy hypothesis but under current immigration guidelines (I say guidelines since they are 'fluid' lately), she might believe she could stay in the US if she were to have the child here (anchor baby). Though technically not true, it would be a powerful 'bareback' temptation, especially if there is nothing to go home to.

There is an entire industry in southern California where late term pregnant Asians come over here and stay at so called 'birthing hotels'. For around $20,000, they give birth, stay long enough to get the child's US passport and head home. The 14th Amendment give the child full US Citizenship rights when they turn 21. Being a Chinese / US citizenship seems to elevate the child's status in the eyes of their society, giving him / her better opportunities then would otherwise be available.

Or, she might just be lazy and doesn't want to go get a cover!

DFranco8
11-10-15, 16:25

TG.Young Taco or old Taco?? There was a young Taco about 3-4 years ago. Then they brought back another Taco and she was older. Young Taco would be late 20's now.

DetroitGary
11-10-15, 21:35
The place off Lilly, as I entered there was Eva. She is petite and Chinese. 65 for "hour" which was 45 min. Tough negotiation only HJ offered, was 40 but would not budge and uncomfortable time until 60.

BamaDoc007
11-11-15, 02:14
This may be a crazy hypothesis but under current immigration guidelines (I say guidelines since they are 'fluid' lately), she might believe she could stay in the US if she were to have the child here (anchor baby). Though technically not true, it would be a powerful 'bareback' temptation, especially if there is nothing to go home to.

There is an entire industry in southern California where late term pregnant Asians come over here and stay at so called 'birthing hotels'. For around $20,000, they give birth, stay long enough to get the child's US passport and head home. The 14th Amendment give the child full US Citizenship rights when they turn 21. Being a Chinese / US citizenship seems to elevate the child's status in the eyes of their society, giving him / her better opportunities then would otherwise be available.

Or, she might just be lazy and doesn't want to go get a cover!I wAnt to fuck every asian prego in that hotel! Perfect tits and ass!

Toledo Guy
11-11-15, 18:20
Young Taco or old Taco?? There was a young Taco about 3-4 years ago. Then they brought back another Taco and she was older. Young Taco would be late 20's now.Old Tocco. More like in her 50's.

TG.

Whathesaid
11-12-15, 00:02
This may be a crazy hypothesis but under current immigration guidelines (I say guidelines since they are 'fluid' lately), she might believe she could stay in the US if she were to have the child here (anchor baby). Though technically not true, it would be a powerful 'bareback' temptation, especially if there is nothing to go home to.

Or, she might just be lazy and doesn't want to go get a cover!

I wAnt to fuck every asian prego in that hotel! Perfect tits and ass!

The women in the birthing hotels are middle to upper class who want an escape route out of China (not necessarily to the USA) when its their turn to be the next group of victims (think Cultural Revolution). They wouldn't even have their assistants touch your rod with a 10 foot pole.

The Chinese ladies in the hobby have a different set of concerns: paying off mamasan, sending money home, improving their English skills (more money) and fronting money to the next rotation so they can have their own version of a "down line". That having been said, some get bored with CFS, and if you come off as a nice, safe, clean gent, they will risk BBFS with you because it feels good. I was overseas once with a Chinese lady, wondered about the "citizenship" angle myself, but said nothing. Out of the blue, she showed me some of her family's phone contacts and lo and behold, two of her family members are already in the States working straight jobs and could have sponsored her.

If she wanted that.

But she didn't.

Sorry to burst anybody's AM radio talking sausage fest bubble. It doesn't nullify the real reality real people experience every single real day.

AlarmGuy
11-12-15, 07:23
Hey guys, any info on this one. Couldn't find anything but she has been posting for quite a while, seems like someone has had to have seen her.

Thanks.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/busty-blonde-pink-never-looked-so-pretty-treat-yourself/18380962

NastyNardo
11-12-15, 08:37
Hey guys, any info on this one. Couldn't find anything but she has been posting for quite a while, seems like someone has had to have seen her.

Thanks.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/busty-blonde-pink-never-looked-so-pretty-treat-yourself/18380962That's ashley or whatever she calls herself. I've seen her a few times and there's a few reviews on here. I thought the experience was ok and would do in a pinch. Other reviews aren't so great. I haven't really seen anything recently on her nor have I seen her recently. I did hear she was offering FS but I cannot conform the truth of those claims. If anything she does give a pretty mean handy. Try her out and let us know what she's up to now.

Nnapmas
11-12-15, 09:32
That's ashley or whatever she calls herself. I've seen her a few times and there's a few reviews on here. I thought the experience was ok and would do in a pinch. Other reviews aren't so great. I haven't really seen anything recently on her nor have I seen her recently. I did hear she was offering FS but I cannot conform the truth of those claims. If anything she does give a pretty mean handy. Try her out and let us know what she's up to now.I noticed no belly or ass shots in her pics. Is she on the thicker side? I'm guessing she must be with that giant rack.

If she's just a little curvy, I might have to take the plunge.

Mmis90
11-12-15, 13:25
Hey all. Long time lurker. Thought I'd make an account and share info. Saw Bobbi a few days ago at magic a few weeks ago. Great BJ. Licked me everywhere when I was on my stomach. Flipped me over and put on a rubber. She got nice and wet. Rode me good.

Saw summer a couple months ago. Okay message. Great tits. And on flip, okay finish. Was wondering if anything else is available from her? Thanks.

NastyNardo
11-12-15, 13:44
I noticed no belly or ass shots in her pics. Is she on the thicker side? I'm guessing she must be with that giant rack.

If she's just a little curvy, I might have to take the plunge.She's no spinner by any means. But I had no issues getting to my happy place.

Rogmaes
11-12-15, 20:53
Does anyone know if May advertised as being at Anna's MH location the same May that was there over a year ago? I truly doubt she is 30 if it's the same person. She cut me short on a hour session by 10 minutes and blamed Anna's scheduling.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-asian-massage-may-30-and-cinthia-34-4hand-available/14428141

Nyybry
11-13-15, 11:03
Has anyone tried this place? I'm not sure about TOFTT. Considering it's not to far from Uncle LEO's house.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openingbest-asian-bodywork-in-town-586-213-225823651-goddard- rd/20095568Ya, checked it out yesterday actually. Don't blink and you'll miss it. It's scrunched in between 2 places. I went kinda eveningish so hard to see address. Kinda typical setup. However first thing I noticed was no doors, just kinda draped doorways. Which to me usually screams legit city. Ha ha. Not the case though. Without dispensing any specific details. Definitely would do again. Massage girl was young and very easy on the eyes.

Nyybry
11-13-15, 11:06
Hey all. Long time lurker. Thought I'd make an account and share info. Saw Bobbi a few days ago at magic a few weeks ago. Great BJ. Licked me everywhere when I was on my stomach. Flipped me over and put on a rubber. She got nice and wet. Rode me good.

Saw summer a couple months ago. Okay message. Great tits. And on flip, okay finish. Was wondering if anything else is available from her? Thanks.So what's story about magic these days, some reviews I read some positive things, and some I read that the ladies claim they offer nothing more than massage. Is either correct or is it just YMMV and they do what they feel like at that time.

Mmis90
11-13-15, 11:14
So what's story about magic these days, some reviews I read some positive things, and some I read that the ladies claim they offer nothing more than massage. Is either correct or is it just YMMV and they do what they feel like at that time.I've only been there once. Paid the house fee. Layed $100 ok the stand. She came in and started rub down. After about 10 minutes, she looked at the money and said "this for me?" I said yes. She started BBBJ followed by cfs. I didn't even have to say anything. I highly recommend her.

Wiggles0923
11-13-15, 15:46
Ya, checked it out yesterday actually. Don't blink and you'll miss it. It's scrunched in between 2 places. I went kinda eveningish so hard to see address. Kinda typical setup. However first thing I noticed was no doors, just kinda draped doorways. Which to me usually screams legit city. Ha ha. Not the case though. Without dispensing any specific details. Definitely would do again. Massage girl was young and very easy on the eyes.Those details help us out.

TheMagician608
11-13-15, 18:13
Ya, checked it out yesterday actually. Don't blink and you'll miss it. It's scrunched in between 2 places. I went kinda eveningish so hard to see address. Kinda typical setup. However first thing I noticed was no doors, just kinda draped doorways. Which to me usually screams legit city. Ha ha. Not the case though. Without dispensing any specific details. Definitely would do again. Massage girl was young and very easy on the eyes.What was your damage and what's on the menu? Plus, I did recall an ad for FS from what I'm assuming was one of the ladies.

Rogmaes
11-14-15, 09:07
What was your damage and what's on the menu? Plus, I did recall an ad for FS from what I'm assuming was one of the ladies.My question is "Is it worth it? It's a block away from the Taylor PD. The people running this place have at least two other operations on the West side. Too close to LEO for me.

Member #5424
11-14-15, 13:45
Hey guys. Anyone try out any one of these girls? Need info on looks and body type. Thanks!

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/outstanding-asian-massage-emily-new-masseuse/10221421

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-asian-massage-may-30-and-cinthia-34-4hand-available/14428141

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-sasha-and-nina-new-in-town/10130133

RoseBudd
11-14-15, 15:35
I'm looking for an OK masseuse that will do a little extra. I've seen many .5 special ads, most of them don't show faces, which leads me to believe that these are stings. BTW, do stings usually post the same ad over and over? I've met Gloria and she's a pain in the ass. Has anyone tried any of these?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/50-special-all-day-sensual-sweet-and-sexy-and-release/21027736

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/warm-sensual-exzotic-pleasure-let-me-releave-u-with-my-one-of-a-kind-touch-50-speccredit-c-yes/15191933

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/woke-up-stiff-let-me-relax-u-50-warm-oilbody2bodyrub-40ddd-bbw/5223888

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/50getting-you-off-to-a-great-start-body-2-body-rub-40ddd-sexy-black-bbw/5267715

I just have gotten tired of spending so much.

Al Swearengen
11-14-15, 16:25
Apologies for the late post here but the stress had built up last weekend so I decided to get a massage at one of the newer (to me at least) spas. It is tucked away in a nice area and I was greeted by a younger Asian woman seated at a "front desk". It was more of just a table and chair but it served its purpose. I let her know I was there for an hour massage and it was halfway between sixty and seventy. She walked me back to one of the rooms where she showed me a small table and chair located in the corner of the room for my clothing and told me to lay face down once I got on the table. It was nice to see there was something that resembled one of those wee-wee pads for puppies strategically placed on the massage table. The table was very nice and wide. I am not overweight by any means but it was nice to have ample space to lay my arms versus them possibly slipping off the side as I sunk deeper and deeper into relaxation during the massage.

I patiently waited for my therapist ("Anna") to arrive as I couldn't help but hear the other girls speaking in their native tongue. It didn't bother me at all, just a heads up that you do hear things from other rooms rather easily here. My therapist entered and not much was said which is fine with me. She draped a large towel over my back and butt and began my massage through the towel. She used really nice pressure throughout the entire massage and it was quite enjoyable. Not quite as good as some I have received but definitely better than most. She did end up moving the towel down to my butt after a short period at which point she got out some massage oil and began incorporating that into the massage. She went to the head of the massage table a few times as she worked on my back and would reach down more and more to kind of grab / massage my butt for a few seconds then move back up to giving my back attention which was nice. I would say she spent about 20-25 minutes on my upper back, neck, shoulders and a brief amount of time on my arms.

She then moved down to what I thought would be the beginning of the leg work but she removed the towel and just began the light fingertip massage all around my legs but focused the most time on my butt and groin. This was extremely relaxing and one of my favorite parts of the massage. She was not afraid to make sure she distributed the attention evenly or get in areas somewhat deep with the gentle fingertip brushing and it felt amazing. She did this for about 5 minutes total and then asked me to flip over. At this point, she spent a minute or two lightly rubbing my quads and stomach then said something (I had a tough time understanding her). I opened my eyes and saw she was making a smile finale motion with her hand to which I nodded. She immediately asked me for an additional fee for her to release her puppies but I declined as I felt it was too steep for that. We agreed on just the smiley finale for two Jacksons. As we worked to our agreement, we both giggled at the obvious language barriers. She wanted another but ended up agreeing as she said "next time". She gave a nice finale and said right away that I could feel her upper torso through her top, which I did. As always, YMMV but, during the finale, I did move down below to reach around her leg closest to my upper body for a classic reach around to rub the kitty through her cotton yoga style pants. She did start to whisper "Come on, baby" a couple of times leading up to the explosion. At this point, she had some sort of paper towel or similar in one hand to catch the fireworks nicely.

After the finale, she took great care of me by getting a warm towel to wipe me down my back and then the entire front of me. I got dressed and she came back to give me a hug and thank me for coming in. It seemed like she had a little crush on me which may have been why she was so willing to work with me and let my fingers roam for the massage fees we agreed on. Maybe not though, who knows. I would likely repeat anytime I am looking for a decent massage. However, the entire process only lasted about 45 minutes when I did pay for the hour massage which was a little disappointing. I didn't even notice that though until I was in my car again. AFAIK, the menu was limited. I can't speak to whether or not the menu expands with more visits or not.

RoseBudd
11-14-15, 17:58
I'm looking for an OK masseuse that will do a little extra. I've seen many .5 special ads, most of them don't show faces, which leads me to believe that these are stings. BTW, do stings usually post the same ad over and over? I've met Gloria and she's a pain in the ass. Has anyone tried any of these?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/50-special-all-day-sensual-sweet-and-sexy-and-release/21027736

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/warm-sensual-exzotic-pleasure-let-me-releave-u-with-my-one-of-a-kind-touch-50-speccredit-c-yes/15191933

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/woke-up-stiff-let-me-relax-u-50-warm-oilbody2bodyrub-40ddd-bbw/5223888

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/50getting-you-off-to-a-great-start-body-2-body-rub-40ddd-sexy-black-bbw/5267715

I just have gotten tired of spending so much.I think I included one person twice. Sorry. I didn't check the numbers.

Nyybry
11-14-15, 21:28
My question is "Is it worth it? It's a block away from the Taylor PD. The people running this place have at least two other operations on the West side. Too close to LEO for me.Yes it is close to the station, going into ANY of these places you have to know going in that they're most likely not legit and there's a possibility of LE swinging by or scouring area. Too me the proximity didn't really bother me because the place didn't have a business sign and the parking was in rear.

Rogmaes
11-14-15, 23:10
Hey guys. Anyone try out any one of these girls? Need info on looks and body type. Thanks!

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/outstanding-asian-massage-emily-new-masseuse/10221421

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-sasha-and-nina-new-in-town/10130133I can only comment on May at Madison Heights. All three of these locations are managed by Anna. I called Anna to ask if the "May" at MH was the same SP that was working for her over a year ago. She said "no" and proceeded to describe this May as a long haired, slim and attractive thirty-something that I might want to check out. Anna has been pretty straight with me in the past. Hope this helped. Please report back.

Member #5424
11-15-15, 01:18
I can only comment on May at Madison Heights. All three of these locations are managed by Anna. I called Anna to ask if the "May" at MH was the same SP that was working for her over a year ago. She said "no" and proceeded to describe this May as a long haired, slim and attractive thirty-something that I might want to check out. Anna has been pretty straight with me in the past. Hope this helped. Please report back.Thanks for the info.

LexxxLuthor
11-15-15, 04:21

I just have gotten tired of spending so much.I saw the first one she has a ok face decent personality she is on the bigger side for sure definitely has a gut nice enough Let me Russian and HJ. Says she just started doing FS wouldn't repeat only cause I like smaller went cause I really wanted a Russian. The bottom 2 are the same it was fake pics I really mean she is so ugly I told her I left my wallet in my car and left. She looks like the chick from the movie Friday After Next. Just youtube "Friday after next miss pearly" and she is bigger and uglier than her but yea she looks like that.

RoseBudd
11-15-15, 14:00
I only see 2 posts from you. If I'm to play it safe, I'd probably need a review from a senior. No disrespect though. I still appreciate the reply.

I saw the first one she has a ok face decent personality she is on the bigger side for sure definitely has a gut nice enough Let me Russian and HJ. Says she just started doing FS wouldn't repeat only cause I like smaller went cause I really wanted a Russian. The bottom 2 are the same it was fake pics I really mean she is so ugly I told her I left my wallet in my car and left. She looks like the chick from the movie Friday After Next. Just youtube "Friday after next miss pearly" and she is bigger and uglier than her but yea she looks like that.

LexxxLuthor
11-16-15, 06:05
I only see 2 posts from you. If I'm to play it safe, I'd probably need a review from a senior. No disrespect though. I still appreciate the reply.This is exactly why I don't post on here thanks for confirming my thoughts. Good luck bro sorry for trying to help it won't happen again.

SuperJason2
11-16-15, 10:58
Went there about a week ago, Friday evening. Busy plaza and a little bit unsecure. Anyway, mamasan let me in after ringing the bell. She is about 60+. She took me to a room where I waited for my sp. After 1 minute or 2, I met Li-Ah. I was asking about Bobbi and she said she was not there. Li-Ah is in her late 40, but with a very attractive body. She said that it's her first day there, but she worked as a sp before.

She took me to the Sauna room where I stayed for about 10 min, then TS, then back to Sauna to dry me up, back to the massage room. She has a very good attitude. Massage was not very good, so I asked her to walk on back; which was nice. She took everything off with good HJ. She did not negotiate in the begining of the service and was happy about the donation. Damage 0. 6 + 0. 7 house fee. Would go back.

UltraFind77
11-16-15, 16:40
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wondefubest-asian-bodywork-in-town-248-251-9031/19926651

Nnapmas
11-16-15, 22:22
I only see 2 posts from you. If I'm to play it safe, I'd probably need a review from a senior. No disrespect though. I still appreciate the reply.Says the guy who's made 1 legitimate review himself. See'Mon. Man, all you do is ask others for reviews while providing 1 true review in the last 2+ years. To be honest, I gained more info from that guys 2 posts than in 40 of yours.

WilmaFingerdu
11-16-15, 22:24
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wondefubest-asian-bodywork-in-town-248-251-9031/19926651No luck required. Standard rub & tug. I'm told. Not a very good massage but utc roaming allowed after agreeing to 40 for HJ. As far as I have heard, that's all that's available.

Member #5213
11-17-15, 03:19
Thanks at Cole757. That covers it. I'm going to take your advice and stay away. Not even close to my kinda place. Much appreciated.They seem to be posting a lot lately. Any new updates?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-our-beautiful-massage-therapists-melt-away-your-stress/21263799

I Toftt
11-17-15, 08:41
I saw the first one she has a ok face decent personality she is on the bigger side for sure definitely has a gut nice enough Let me Russian and HJ. Says she just started doing FS wouldn't repeat only cause I like smaller went cause I really wanted a Russian. The bottom 2 are the same it was fake pics I really mean she is so ugly I told her I left my wallet in my car and left. She looks like the chick from the movie Friday After Next. Just youtube "Friday after next miss pearly" and she is bigger and uglier than her but yea she looks like that.Not sure why everyones denouncing this review. You guys complain when nubs only ask for info without sharing, this guy steps up an shares his experiance than you brow beat him for being a nub? Come on guys. Regardless of your "status " thanks for the review keep sharing and when you need some info itll pay off.

Ropeshark07
11-17-15, 11:47
I saw this one in your list, but it was about 2 years ago. She used the name Tiffany:

She's not the girl in the pics, but similar to the girl in the pics, but not quite as pretty. (Big black girl.) But she was nice to deal with and I gave it a go. A little bit of up-sell as I wanted more than a massage and the massage wasn't anything to get excited about. Minimal, with a bit of teasing, clearly looking to get onto the other stuff. For another $40 (making it $120 total, I think) she went for BBBJ w / CIM, which was pretty good. Not a lot of teasing or pre-game, which probably why I didn't go back. On the other hand, I can have a tough time finishing and she powered through that like a champ. Easy to talk to, and that's my favorite finish, but not quite enough to have me repeat.

Ropeshark07
11-17-15, 11:52
Apologies for the late post here but the stress had built up last weekend so I decided to get a massage at one of the newer (to me at least) spas. It is tucked away in a nice area and I was greeted by a younger Asian woman seated at a "front desk". It was more of just a table and chair but it served its purpose. I let her know I was there for an hour massage and it was halfway between sixty and seventy. She walked me back to one of the rooms where she showed me a small table and chair located in the corner of the room for my clothing and told me to lay face down once I got on the table. It was nice to see there was something that resembled one of those wee-wee pads for puppies strategically placed on the massage table. The table was very nice and wide. I am not overweight by any means but it was nice to have ample space to lay my arms versus them possibly slipping off the side as I sunk deeper and deeper into relaxation during the massage.

I patiently waited for my therapist ("Anna") to arrive as I couldn't help but hear the other girls speaking in their native tongue. It didn't bother me at all, just a heads up that you do hear things from other rooms rather easily here. My therapist entered and not much was said which is fine with me. She draped a large towel over my back and butt and began my massage through the towel. She used really nice pressure throughout the entire massage and it was quite enjoyable. Not quite as good as some I have received but definitely better than most. She did end up moving the towel down to my butt after a short period at which point she got out some massage oil and began incorporating that into the massage. She went to the head of the massage table a few times as she worked on my back and would reach down more and more to kind of grab / massage my butt for a few seconds then move back up to giving my back attention which was nice. I would say she spent about 20-25 minutes on my upper back, neck, shoulders and a brief amount of time on my arms.

She then moved down to what I thought would be the beginning of the leg work but she removed the towel and just began the light fingertip massage all around my legs but focused the most time on my butt and groin. This was extremely relaxing and one of my favorite parts of the massage. She was not afraid to make sure she distributed the attention evenly or get in areas somewhat deep with the gentle fingertip brushing and it felt amazing. She did this for about 5 minutes total and then asked me to flip over. At this point, she spent a minute or two lightly rubbing my quads and stomach then said something (I had a tough time understanding her). I opened my eyes and saw she was making a smile finale motion with her hand to which I nodded. She immediately asked me for an additional fee for her to release her puppies but I declined as I felt it was too steep for that. We agreed on just the smiley finale for two Jacksons. As we worked to our agreement, we both giggled at the obvious language barriers. She wanted another but ended up agreeing as she said "next time". She gave a nice finale and said right away that I could feel her upper torso through her top, which I did. As always, YMMV but, during the finale, I did move down below to reach around her leg closest to my upper body for a classic reach around to rub the kitty through her cotton yoga style pants. She did start to whisper "Come on, baby" a couple of times leading up to the explosion. At this point, she had some sort of paper towel or similar in one hand to catch the fireworks nicely.

After the finale, she took great care of me by getting a warm towel to wipe me down my back and then the entire front of me. I got dressed and she came back to give me a hug and thank me for coming in. It seemed like she had a little crush on me which may have been why she was so willing to work with me and let my fingers roam for the massage fees we agreed on. Maybe not though, who knows. I would likely repeat anytime I am looking for a decent massage. However, the entire process only lasted about 45 minutes when I did pay for the hour massage which was a little disappointing. I didn't even notice that though until I was in my car again. AFAIK, the menu was limited. I can't speak to whether or not the menu expands with more visits or not.Thanks for a good review, but I wasn't sure where this place was you were reviewing.

Bighank
11-17-15, 13:26
Thanks for a good review, but I wasn't sure where this place was you were reviewing.His Header said Massage 9 so I think it's this one. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-248-730-1748-65hr-new-asian-massage-therapy-real-full-body-massage/19134408.

Nccb69
11-17-15, 13:55
This is exactly why I don't post on here thanks for confirming my thoughts. Good luck bro sorry for trying to help it won't happen again.I used to have that attitude too but then learned for every one person like that, there are 20 others who appreciate the info. Filter it out and ignore it. Some people are just that way no matter how hard you try.

I'll second the previous statement and thank you for sharing. Play safe.

Cole757
11-17-15, 14:42
They seem to be posting a lot lately. Any new updates?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-our-beautiful-massage-therapists-melt-away-your-stress/21263799You read my mind. They have new girls pictured, but I didn't want to get disappointed again.