PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

FloppyMcStiffy
07-14-15, 19:46
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/5122919395.html

So this place is legit. It's been reported on a number of times. However, there is one provider, Betty who has a side business. Betty give a great deep tissue massage which is what I prefer.

I met Betty about a year ago at Troy Acupuncture (also a legit place) where she was subbing for the night. I was the last appointment of the night and was looking for a legit massage, anything else was a bonus. Betty gave a really good deep tissue massage, but very sensual, which surprised me. Lot's of teasing of the taint and the boys, so I thought the flip was a sure thing. On the flip she finished the massage. I asked for HE and she said I could do while she watched. At that point I was horny and was going to bust one out after I left anyway so I thought what the heck. I finished, she cleaned me up and I thought we were through. As I left she asked for my number. At first I hesitated, but I gave it to her anyways. About a month later she called me and asked if I wanted to get a massage at her home. I thought I had hit the mother load. There was no way I wasn't getting lucky if it was at her home. I said sure. She text me the address and told me $60. I drove to her home in Rochester Hills and was surprised to find a really, and I do mean really nice home in an upscale neighborhood. She answered the door in a tank top and jeans, and led me up the stairs to a spare bead room where she had a massage table set up. I got undressed and hopped on the table and waited for her to return. The massage started out pretty standard and then she asked if she could try using her knees and legs to do the massage. I said sure. She took the jeans off and was wearing a sexy pair of purple bikini bottoms. She climbed on top of me and really worked out the kinks in my back with knees and shin bone. After she finished with the knees, she hopped off and began with the regular massage again. Still in her underwear. I am as hard as trigonometry at this point. On the flip she finished the massage, which lasted close to two hours. I asked if she would give some attention to Jr. And she said that she doesn't do that. Again she said I could finish and she would watch. I asked if I could massage her and she said oK. She hopped on the table in her bra and panties. I straddled her back and pretended to rub her down. After a couple of minutes, I took of the bra. At first she protested, but then seemed to warm to the idea. I then started to massage her ass. I slid off her panties, again she protested at first but then allowed me to take them off. I let my cock run across her ass as I rubbed her shoulders, figuring she would finally give in. When I asked her to flip she said massage was over. I asked on more time about Jr. And she again offered to watch while I took care of myself. I put her hand on my cock and asked her to do it, to which she replied "I don't know how". I offered to show her, but after a couple of strokes she said "no, you do".

Every time I want a legit massage, I go see Betty. All of my subsequent visits have been similar to this, except she refuses to get completely naked now. For me though, the massage can't be beat for the price.

If your looking for a great legit massage I highly recommend her. You can PM me for her number. I still find a couple of things hard to believe. First of all the house is way too nice for someone that gives massages for a living, or we are paying way too much. Second I still find it hard to believe that there are no shenanigans going on. It's part of the reason I keep going back. Hoping something will happen.

Rogmaes
07-14-15, 20:28
I saw her on Friday and my experience was almost exactly what you described. The only difference was she dropped the panties.

She then started to tell me that she was heading back to NY and that a new girl would be there on Monday.

She had a nice body but kept pushing for more and like you stated I won't be back!

Stay safe,

JQP.I was at the MH location this morning. The "new girl" is Melody who has been at the Wayne / I94 location for some time now. They advertise her as being 29. In dog years maybe. Although she is much older than that, she has one hot body on her. She is trim with a very nice set of real be's that stand up firm. Hard body. I have seen her at the Wayne location some months ago and came away very impressed. Not the case today. The only thing I can attribute it to is the fact I showed up at 9:15 AM She looked like she had she got out of bed. I wonder if these ladies are allowed to freelance after their 10 PM quitting time?

The massage was top notch. Very thorough bordering on clinical. Her English is good, yet, she talked very little. Like I said, she covered every inch of my body except the jewels. I did remove her panties from under her gown as the session started. However, I wasn't able to explore her sensitive area until just before the flip. She was quite reserved. I has left. 6 up front so I wasn't expecting FS. She was cold. That's as plain as I can state it. Very unlike the last time I saw her. I got the HJ. But still, she just wasn't into it like the last time I saw her. I think at this point she is jaded and looking to get back to NY. I'm basing this on the experience I had the last time I saw her. YMMV but, you may have to put down $.

ChineseGirlfi
07-14-15, 23:21
Interested in these ladies, does anyone have experience with them?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-therapy-by-terri-anne/19374787

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-your-in-good-hands/19360590

Thanks.

LameelCono
07-15-15, 07:10
Anna has a five star service provider working her I-94 / Wayne location. Her name is Melody. Best tight body and most perfect breast I've seen on any of Anna's girls. Young, trim and speaks and understands English fairly well. Good masseuse on top of that. Of course, YMMV. No BB. FS is available.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseuse-melody-29-and-yoyo-36-4-hand-available/10130133Saw her Monday. Not a fun session. All business. I expect the sp to be more playful which is what I get at most AMPs like ACU at Telegraph & 7 or the Chinese place in Westland. She didn't offer or push for FS. I think she is ready for a furlough. I will admit that she has one of the best bodies I've seen from Anna's selection in a long time. Very firm real breast with rock hard nipples if you get her a little horny. I did get a full hour and a very good massage. I fell asleep that night watching TV at 8 PM and woke up in my chair at 5 AM. That's usually the result of a very thorough massage. Pay her a visit if you're looking for a great rub down. She will go full nude HJ for. 6. Be safe!

FloppyMcStiffy
07-15-15, 07:40
Interested in these ladies, does anyone have experience with them?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-therapy-by-terri-anne/19374787

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-your-in-good-hands/19360590

Thanks.I have chatted with terri anne but haven't actually seen her yet. Every time I try to make an appointment with her 10 AM it's the only time available. She's on my list to try, so please report back if you see her before me and I'll do the same.

DragonSnake
07-15-15, 10:50
I have seen Terry and her partner for a duo and it was fun and sensual. I left happy.

Member #5424
07-17-15, 17:49
Hello. I read here about "Anna's Girls" a lot. Does anyone have Anna's number or how do I know which ad is from Anna? Does anyone know if she has girls in Farmington Hills or near by?

Rogmaes
07-18-15, 07:16
Hello. I read here about "Anna's Girls" a lot. Does anyone have Anna's number or how do I know which ad is from Anna? Does anyone know if she has girls in Farmington Hills or near by?http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_new-masseuse-debbie-33-and-sophia-34-4-hand-available/10130133

OdysseusMI
07-18-15, 08:46
I'm looking in the SE Oakland / SW Macomb area (suburbs only please) for a safe environment, good quality massage with extras. Preferable BBBJ as the extra, not just HE. Been to a couple of AMP's but not left satisfied. Any suggestions would be appreciated, either through here or if you prefer, feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance gentlemen.

AirTouchOne
07-18-15, 18:15
Saw her Monday. Not a fun session. All business. I expect the sp to be more playful which is what I get at most AMPs like ACU at Telegraph & 7 or the Chinese place in Westland. She didn't offer or push for FS. I think she is ready for a furlough. I will admit that she has one of the best bodies I've seen from Anna's selection in a long time. Very firm real breast with rock hard nipples if you get her a little horny. I did get a full hour and a very good massage. I fell asleep that night watching TV at 8 PM and woke up in my chair at 5 AM. That's usually the result of a very thorough massage. Pay her a visit if you're looking for a great rub down. She will go full nude HJ for. 6. Be safe!I made an one hour appointment over the weekend and would have to agree with this review. I don't think I will pay her a visit again. It was suppose to be a hour appointment but only lasted 45 minutes. No FS is offered only a HJ and she does speak decent english.

During the massage she took a phone call that probably lasted about 10 minutes (had a headset on). Kind of a buzz kill for me. I didn't give a typical tip because of the shorten massage & phone call.

Rogmaes
07-18-15, 19:06
I made an one hour appointment over the weekend and would have to agree with this review. I don't think I will pay her a visit again. It was suppose to be a hour appointment but only lasted 45 minutes. No FS is offered only a HJ and she does speak decent english.

During the massage she took a phone call that probably lasted about 10 minutes (had a headset on). Kind of a buzz kill for me. I didn't give a typical tip because of the shorten massage & phone call.Let Anna know the next time you talk to her. Be sure you remember the date and time. Anna keeps good records. She won't refund you any money or time but will assure you the next visit will provide a full hour.

CountryBoi3575
07-18-15, 19:50
Flying in on Tuesday are there any good AMP near airport you can pm me if like or anyone that offers a good massage near the airport.

Blazer1
07-19-15, 11:30
This not the girl in the pics. Outside of shorthair nothing the same. Massage decent she has zero personality, very mechanical. I would not repeat and would not recommend.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-massage-in-heels-and-lingerie-55-hh-80h-120-vip-h-250-vipxxx/19159477

CarlHenry
07-20-15, 00:45
I'm new to the area and to AMP's in general. Can someone tell me if the local places (e. G. , M1 or Magic Health) expect you to call and make an appointment, or do you just show up?

Oh, and does anyone know if any of the FS places have petite asian girls? It seems that questions like this go unanswered a lot around here, but I thought I would ask anyway.

CarlHenry
07-20-15, 01:18
I'm new to the area and to AMP's in general. Can someone tell me if the local places (e. G. , M1 or Magic Health) expect you to call and make an appointment, or do you just show up?

Oh, and does anyone know if any of the FS places have petite asian girls? It seems that questions like this go unanswered a lot around here, but I thought I would ask anyway.

Member #5417
07-20-15, 12:01
Anyone try the Mulan Massage in Novi? Went to lunch today and saw the place, two beautiful Asian ladies were standing in the doorway with the door opened. Looked like they work there. Want to see if any he or extras are to be had. Please let me know, you can pm me also. Thanks!!

BigMac55
07-20-15, 13:18

Oh, and does anyone know if any of the FS places have petite asian girls? It seems that questions like this go unanswered a lot around here, but I thought I would ask anyway.They do not expect you to. And in fact if you do, it would probably make no difference. You will get whoever's available when you show up. I don't know how petite you want, but Yellow at M1 is fairly petite and quite attractive.

BigMac55
07-20-15, 13:21
Anyone try the Mulan Massage in Novi? Went to lunch today and saw the place, two beautiful Asian ladies were standing in the doorway with the door opened. Looked like they work there. Want to see if any he or extras are to be had. Please let me know, you can pm me also. Thanks!!I went on RubMaps to see if there were any reviews there, but they didn't have any for Mulan. You may just have to TOFTT!

Pickle252
07-20-15, 13:49

Oh, and does anyone know if any of the FS places have petite asian girls? It seems that questions like this go unanswered a lot around here, but I thought I would ask anyway.No need to make an appointment at M1, ACU on tell, majik. From what I understand you have to for Anna's. Feel free to pm for more info.

Questar999
07-20-15, 16:42
They do not expect you to. And in fact if you do, it would probably make no difference. You will get whoever's available when you show up. I don't know how petite you want, but Yellow at M1 is fairly petite and quite attractive.Last I heard the talent at M1 was "not so much" Is Yellow one of the old time girls that came back? Like maybe Shampoo?

RemoMask
07-20-15, 17:52
Last I heard the talent at M1 was "not so much" Is Yellow one of the old time girls that came back? Like maybe Shampoo?Last Friday only other girl named (seven?) Was there. Asked for shampoo, but said she is no more there. Not sure it means she is gone or just vacation. M1 need serious talent change.

RemoMask
07-20-15, 17:57
I went on RubMaps to see if there were any reviews there, but they didn't have any for Mulan. You may just have to TOFTT!I went to Mulan once. It's diy with almost no otc touch.

Asian massage, Great hands and another Korean near 7&8 mile, similar story. Been to all AMP in Novi area. Nothing close to good unless you like DIY.

If you like, try and report.

My advise, spend somewhere else.

Throtbngr
07-20-15, 20:28
Anyone try the Mulan Massage in Novi? Went to lunch today and saw the place, two beautiful Asian ladies were standing in the doorway with the door opened. Looked like they work there. Want to see if any he or extras are to be had. Please let me know, you can pm me also. Thanks!!Been to Longevity a couple of times and they are all legit no extras at all and they drape you for the table shower. All 4 places are a chain store so I would guess all the same. Good Luck.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-young-and-beautiful-massagists-free-table-shower-call-248-209-6129/12558637

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-special-price-5999-free-table-shower-734-619-6990/18773089

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/most-skilled-and-beautiful-masseuses-free-table-shower-call-248-686-3572/16440082

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openingbest-skills-free-table-shower-248-686-3571/19234083

Member #5417
07-20-15, 21:46
Thanks for the advice. Knew them ladies was too good to be true. For a minute there I thought I found a gold mine.

I went to Mulan once. It's diy with almost no otc touch.

Asian massage, Great hands and another Korean near 7&8 mile, similar story. Been to all AMP in Novi area. Nothing close to good unless you like DIY.

If you like, try and report.

My advise, spend somewhere else.

Gmoney11
07-21-15, 05:44
I stopped by for an hour massage. I was given a great massage by a very attentive young lady. She had cute little A's and really did a nice job. Now the rest of the story. As I walked out with my head down to my truck, iI looked to my left and saw a police officer walking by. I jumped in my car and got out of dodge as quickly as possible. Be safe guys. I made it out, I want all of you to also.

Detroit1
07-21-15, 07:01
Decided to try the new place out downriver. It's near the BWs and fairly new. 50 for half hour. The massage was pretty good although a little too much oil in my opinion. After a decent massage to the back the flip came. It didn't take long for a handshake. The HS was pretty good. Roaming was allowed over and under. Not sure what is on the menu there. A huge language barrier. The masseuse was probably in her mid thirties with a very nice body and set of firm be's. Not sure if there is any other cause she was the only person there. At the end, the only clear English I understood was "tip". I gave $20 since I feel that's adequate for a handshake. She had no problem with that amount. I would return to see if there is more to order there.

GrifitiWtf
07-21-15, 15:43
Long time lurker. First time actually going. Called the number on the backpage ad. Made appointment. Told me to call back when I'm close for location. Melody was polite, cute, probably mid-20's. Massage was so-so, not like a theraputic type you would get a legit joint. Lots of teasing from the backside. Started the oily HJ from underneath while rubbing the taint which was spectacular. On the flip great HJ with lots of oil. I made quite a mess, she giggled, cleaned me up and I was on my way. . 6 for an hour. Didn't try to upsell which was fine cause all I wanted was a massage and HJ. I left her a tip because I felt it was a pretty good experience. Be safe and have fun out there.

BigMac55
07-21-15, 16:20
Last I heard the talent at M1 was "not so much" Is Yellow one of the old time girls that came back? Like maybe Shampoo?I think I saw someone else post that Yellow is Shampoo, new name. Never saw Shampoo, so don't know. Been at least a month since I last saw her.

Nyybry
07-21-15, 19:15
Decided to try the new place out downriver. It's near the BWs and fairly new. 50 for half hour. The massage was pretty good although a little too much oil in my opinion. After a decent massage to the back the flip came. It didn't take long for a handshake. The HS was pretty good. Roaming was allowed over and under. Not sure what is on the menu there. A huge language barrier. The masseuse was probably in her mid thirties with a very nice body and set of firm be's. Not sure if there is any other cause she was the only person there. At the end, the only clear English I understood was "tip". I gave $20 since I feel that's adequate for a handshake. She had no problem with that amount. I would return to see if there is more to order there.Which place you visit. I can think of three places off eureka.

Rogmaes
07-21-15, 20:39
Long time lurker. First time actually going. Called the number on the backpage ad. Made appointment. Told me to call back when I'm close for location. Melody was polite, cute, probably mid-20's. Massage was so-so, not like a theraputic type you would get a legit joint. Lots of teasing from the backside. Started the oily HJ from underneath while rubbing the taint which was spectacular. On the flip great HJ with lots of oil. I made quite a mess, she giggled, cleaned me up and I was on my way. . 6 for an hour. Didn't try to upsell which was fine cause all I wanted was a massage and HJ. I left her a tip because I felt it was a pretty good experience. Be safe and have fun out there.Surprising to hear. Melody must be reading the posts and is taking measures to improve her act. I got the opposite. Good massage with no tease. The rest I agree with as far as the upsell. As often said, YMMV. Melody is unattached so she may be at this location for some time. Her age is not an issue with me as she does have a great body. Sounds like you got what you were there for. Good on you.

Bighank
07-22-15, 08:40
Which place you visit. I can think of three places off eureka.Pretty sure he's Talking about the one east of Trenton Rd across from be-Dubs.

Detroit1
07-22-15, 11:36
Which place you visit. I can think of three places off eureka.Across from harbor.

Questar999
07-22-15, 20:05
I think I saw someone else post that Yellow is Shampoo, new name. Never saw Shampoo, so don't know. Been at least a month since I last saw her.I heard the same. Wouldn't that put Shampoo there for over 5 years? If that's true, they SERIOUSLY need new talent.

ContinentalMan
07-23-15, 17:26
I heard the same. Wouldn't that put Shampoo there for over 5 years? If that's true, they SERIOUSLY need new talent.It's been about a month or two since I was last there, but yellow is Shampoo and she is still good. Even got Greek from her once earlier this year. I don't think she does it that often bit people on here have said they also have had it with her so you never know.

DetroitWill
07-23-15, 19:21
Located at NW corner of Ford and Canton Center. A great massage with table shower. Had Nancy, a 50 year old asian. NO HINT of extras. No offers, never came close to boys or any other senual area. I tried: several times to see if my hands could roam, no go! She had on long dress that stayed on. A great bargain for. 6 for a full hour and table shower. Will go back and try, another of two younger girls for sure.

Nyybry
07-23-15, 20:33
Located at NW corner of Ford and Canton Center. A great massage with table shower. Had Nancy, a 50 year old asian. NO HINT of extras. No offers, never came close to boys or any other senual area. I tried: several times to see if my hands could roam, no go! She had on long dress that stayed on. A great bargain for. 6 for a full hour and table shower. Will go back and try, another of two younger girls for sure.I always figured a table shower place was a guaranteed ending. Guess not.

Rogmaes
07-24-15, 10:01
Thinking of dropping by Magic at 8 & Lasher. Anyone care to share their recent visit? PM me if you like with your experience and suggestion for a better value.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/waited-for-new-spa-magic-healing-is-here-mh/19250697

HockeyGuy91
07-24-15, 13:01
As they say, first time long time. Figured I would add an experience finally.

Went to Relaxing Waters in Shelby for a massage, just did a walk in. They had one lady doing massages so I had the option to wait 45 minutes or come back ankther time. The receptionist is beautuful and offered free sauna time while I waited so I decided to take the plunge. Great sauna, not overly private tho as it's in the main hall with the massage rooms surrounding it.

I was given the opportunity to shower before my massage. Which I did. I had worked up a good sweat in the sauna.

Then went to a very nice, very comfortable room. I opted for 30 minutes of Ashiatsu (I always wanted to try a girl massaging my back with her feet) and 30 minutes Swedish. The massage therapist was beautiful. The overall massage was beyond fantastic. One of the best I have ever had.

The downside was that I was draped the entire time. For the back walk, she kept the towel over each place she walked and massaged with her feet. A bit of a downer as I was hoping to feel her bare feet on me. I even asked if we could move the towel off my back and she declined (no, I am not hairy and gross! LOL).

She offered a vichy shower for after the massage. This was also fantastic. Jets of warm water run over you while you lay naked on a table and she washes you. But again, a towel covering the "sensitive areas". Absolutely no hint of extras.

I was very disappointed in the lack of extras, but if you want a great massage with some spa like atmosphere, this place is great. $120 for the full massage and shower and tip. I would repeat strictly for the high quality massage.

Leads me to a question. I have been to AMPs and had great experiences. Are there any good massage with extras that are American on the East Side?

Lardav1969
07-25-15, 18:59
Lee Acupressure does not over anything but a good massage. 50 for a first time visit was a great price and she gave a good hard massage.

Lardav1969
07-25-15, 19:04
Across from harbor.If you get a chance to get there you should. The day I went I had wanted a 4 hand but only one girl was there. She was in her twenty's with pig tails. She had a skirt on to make her look younger. During the massage she let you roam all over including under the skirt did not try to get in the front but she had no problem with me going under the panties and rubbing her butt.

RamToughBrad
07-25-15, 20:08
Surprising to hear. Melody must be reading the posts and is taking measures to improve her act. I got the opposite. Good massage with no tease. The rest I agree with as far as the upsell. As often said, YMMV. Melody is unattached so she may be at this location for some time. Her age is not an issue with me as she does have a great body. Sounds like you got what you were there for. Good on you.Is this the same Melody? If so, and the pics are real, she looks worth a call. I will report back if I confirm this is her.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/outcalls-available-now-sexyalluringwild-im-melody-im-up-waiting-4-you-baby/16116285

RamToughBrad
07-25-15, 20:10
Long time lurker. First time actually going. Called the number on the backpage ad. Made appointment. Told me to call back when I'm close for location. Melody was polite, cute, probably mid-20's. Massage was so-so, not like a theraputic type you would get a legit joint. Lots of teasing from the backside. Started the oily HJ from underneath while rubbing the taint which was spectacular. On the flip great HJ with lots of oil. I made quite a mess, she giggled, cleaned me up and I was on my way. . 6 for an hour. Didn't try to upsell which was fine cause all I wanted was a massage and HJ. I left her a tip because I felt it was a pretty good experience. Be safe and have fun out there.Is this the same Melody? If so, I definitely want to try out, and report back.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/outcalls-available-now-sexyalluringwild-im-melody-im-up-waiting-4-you-baby/16116285

Nnapmas
07-25-15, 22:43
Is this the same Melody? If so, I definitely want to try out, and report back.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/outcalls-available-now-sexyalluringwild-im-melody-im-up-waiting-4-you-baby/16116285That's definitely NOT the same Melody. The other Melody is Chinese. And speaking of her, I saw her the other day for 1 hr. First time seeing her, or any of Anna's girls for that matter. I had a great experience. Never had a "professional" massage so I can't compare, but hers felt fine to me. Little bit of teasing, and she let me rub her legs and grab her ass (and up her shorts). She has some awesome legs and a terrific little backside. Nice & tight. On the flip she went right for me, rubbing, teasing, stroking. She asked if I wanted her to use lotion, but I said I'd much rather have her use her mouth. So she quickly slid on a condom & went to town. Did a great job! I was pretty much able to touch her wherever, and as much as I wanted. What a fantastic rack she has too! Finally I told her she's ok to grab lotion and finish me off, which she did. And led to quite an explosion. Got sone on my nose! LOL.

Overall I had a great time. Cost was. 6 and I gave her another. 6 right at the start so there was no confusion. Melody says she's 28 but looks closer to 38, but she's still attractive and has just a fantastic bod on her (which I made sure to tell her many times).

RoseBudd
07-25-15, 23:28
I've noticed that there's a ton of massage parlors on Northwestern Hwy from Southfield going into Farmington Hills. Do any of these do extra? From memory, I recall seeing:

Mali Thai Massage (by Bellacinos).

Touch of Thai Massage (next to a convenience store).

Ultimate Thai Massage (by Home Depot).

Thai Massage And Spa (next to Buddy's Pizza).

Jhova13
07-26-15, 09:01
I've done a search but could not find any intel.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-hours-captivating-massage-therapy/18939904

NwaxTim
07-26-15, 09:38
After reading previous reports it looks like Faith is now doing more?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/4-handed-ebony-and-ivory-massage-therapists/19761982

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/faith-in-massages-a-additional-services-586-43-0167/19761718

StreetLegal
07-26-15, 10:29

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/4-handed-ebony-and-ivory-massage-therapists/19761982

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/faith-in-massages-a-additional-services-586-43-0167/19761718Money / greed is the powerful motivator. But somehow I have a deep respect for the providers that stick to their principals. We have the choice to see them or not, they have the choice on the services they provide. This is economics at its rawist form.

Rogmaes
07-26-15, 12:14
If you get a chance to get there you should. The day I went I had wanted a 4 hand but only one girl was there. She was in her twenty's with pig tails. She had a skirt on to make her look younger. During the massage she let you roam all over including under the skirt did not try to get in the front but she had no problem with me going under the panties and rubbing her butt.What is the name of this place? A BP link perhaps? Readers would like to know and possibly visit.

LameelCono
07-26-15, 13:34
Which place you visit. I can think of three places off eureka.I think I know the place:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/5139767999.html

Member #5161
07-26-15, 13:53

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/faith-in-massages-a-additional-services-586-43-0167/19761718Heard her husband is trying to push her in that direction. She still posts as legit and is adament about it.

Lazarus II
07-26-15, 13:58
Heard her husband is trying to push her in that direction. She still posts as legit and is adament about it.Just noticed that the individual Ad has dropped a topless picture of her. Somebody has to know more.

No Beard
07-26-15, 14:20
That's definitely NOT the same Melody. The other Melody is Chinese. And speaking of her, I saw her the other day for 1 hr. First time seeing her, or any of Anna's girls for that matter. I had a great experience. Never had a "professional" massage so I can't compare, but hers felt fine to me. Little bit of teasing, and she let me rub her legs and grab her ass (and up her shorts). She has some awesome legs and a terrific little backside. Nice & tight. On the flip she went right for me, rubbing, teasing, stroking. She asked if I wanted her to use lotion, but I said I'd much rather have her use her mouth. So she quickly slid on a condom & went to town. Did a great job! I was pretty much able to touch her wherever, and as much as I wanted. What a fantastic rack she has too! Finally I told her she's ok to grab lotion and finish me off, which she did. And led to quite an explosion. Got sone on my nose! LOL.

Overall I had a great time. Cost was. 6 and I gave her another. 6 right at the start so there was no confusion. Melody says she's 28 but looks closer to 38, but she's still attractive and has just a fantastic bod on her (which I made sure to tell her many times).I also saw (Chinese) Melody the other day and concur, this was almost exactly my experience as well. Established a good rapport right away and had a thoroughly enjoyable time, getting the full hour almost to the minute. I will be back.

Ash2656
07-26-15, 18:30
Thinking of dropping by Magic at 8 & Lasher. Anyone care to share their recent visit? PM me if you like with your experience and suggestion for a better value.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/waited-for-new-spa-magic-healing-is-here-mh/19250697Went there today, easy to miss but SE corner of 8 and Lahser. $. 5 for 30 minutes. Lucy was in great shape, good massage then the flip and offered $1. 4 for everything. Came down to $ and gave CBJ then on top and then mish, finished with K9.

BigMac55
07-27-15, 09:59
I've noticed that there's a ton of massage parlors on Northwestern Hwy from Southfield going into Farmington Hills. Do any of these do extra? From memory, I recall seeing:

Mali Thai Massage (by Bellacinos).

Touch of Thai Massage (next to a convenience store).

Ultimate Thai Massage (by Home Depot).

Thai Massage And Spa (next to Buddy's Pizza).I think they are all legit, no extras. I know for sure that Thai Massage and Spa has no extras, but probably the best massages. I go there when my back is messed up.

GrifitiWtf
07-27-15, 14:00
Is this the same Melody? If so, and the pics are real, she looks worth a call. I will report back if I confirm this is her.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/outcalls-available-now-sexyalluringwild-im-melody-im-up-waiting-4-you-baby/16116285Def not the same Melody. The one I saw was chineese and I called her through Anna's number. The Melody in the ad you linked. Damn she fine! Anyone have experience with her report back to us so we can give her a try!

RockPort321
07-27-15, 14:06
I have seen Terry and her partner for a duo and it was fun and sensual. I left happy.Are you talking about Terri Ann? If so do you have a link for Terri with her partner? Thanks!

Black Escape
07-27-15, 16:17
The Thai places in LA suck. They make you wear like a gown and stuff.

Lardav1969
07-27-15, 18:24
I think I know the place:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/5139767999.htmlI should have put the link this is the correct parlor.

Throtbngr
07-27-15, 20:15
I've done a search but could not find any intel.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-hours-captivating-massage-therapy/18939904There have been mixed reports here My experience is that she is legit no extras but others have stated HJ however she does read here and I believe she called some one here out that reported here IIRC FYI when ever some one brings her up here and posts her ad she removes it LOL.

HeavyMetalGuy
07-27-15, 21:05
Hello Fellas,

I have been looking for complete nuru massage providers, and came across this one. Anyone been here yet?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/530-424-8515-i-will-make-u-feel-like-a-million-bucks-nuru-body-slide-bliss-at-its-best/12730476

FloppyMcStiffy
07-27-15, 21:25
Are you talking about Terri Ann? If so do you have a link for Terri with her partner? Thanks!http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-therapy-by-terri-anne/19374787

PokerMan39
07-27-15, 22:08
I stopped into the Wayne Rd location last week and saw Sophia for a nice massage. 60 entry at the door for an hour. Sophia is mid-thirties, slim, be-cups and wearing a mid-thigh length dress. GND looks, but not a knockout. She stayed fully clothed, but gave a very good head to toe relaxing massage. No tease at all even though I was giving her a nice rub during the massage. On the flip, she goes right to the package and we negotiated a CBJ for 60 tip and a little 69 action with her dress pulled up 'til we finished. Her English skills were limited. She finished the full hour with a scalp massage and helped me get dressed. She was sweet and asked me to come back soon for more fun.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_new-masseuse-debbie-33-and-sophia-34-4-hand-available/10130133

Lardav1969
07-28-15, 13:35
Tried this place again after I said I would not go because they kept posting now Asian. Standard door fee. 60 and. 80 had sunny and after the flip she wanted do know if I wanted more then gave me a price of $$ for FS $. 5 for BJ and. 8 for HJ. The prices were lower before and never FS. She got mad but I gave her. 2 for the massage and walked out. Some of you might pay that much but that is even higher then M!.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girls-today-_-sexy-and-beautiful-asian-_-come-join-us-_-_-ss/19478569

Lardav1969
07-28-15, 13:46
Went here Sunday it seems like they only have 1 lady working in her 40's you can pick the time you want 30 thru 60 minutes. There is a man in front who does the chair massage to make it look legit. Good massage and great HJ was. 4 for 45 and. 20 for tip.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nen-opening-asian-massage-734-287-8070/19484889

Michigan3
07-28-15, 16:43
Recently in Detroit area. I tried several local massage providers with no call backs. I was in the Novi area and remember seeing several ads for AMPs. Found one that provided a table shower; so tried it. The place was Mulan Massage. The massage was good with just enough soft touch to make it sensual. She did play with the boys here and there. There was some whispering and light kissing. Hot towel off and then the flip. Things got a lot more interesting. She massage the chest while leaning over and more whisper as to what I wanted. Manage to undo her bra and started to play with a nice pair of ladies. Was able to get her pants down to play with a nice ass while she started a BJ which went into a HJ. After that she provided a very nice table shower, dried me off and help me dress. It was $1 for 90 minutes and $1. 0 for the experience. The payment process was confusing. I gave her the $1. 0 for the 90 minutes and was planning on 60 for the rest. No the $1 was for the tip and stilled owe for the 90 minutes. So beware, establish everything first. I did not mind for I have paid the same amount for less in my home city. She was nice looking. Did not get the name; however she did wear glasses. Nice body and friendly. All in all a very good time and I would repeat the next time I am in the Detroit area.

OdysseusMI
07-28-15, 23:19
Hello Fellas,

I have been looking for complete nuru massage providers, and came across this one. Anyone been here yet?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/530-424-8515-i-will-make-u-feel-like-a-million-bucks-nuru-body-slide-bliss-at-its-best/12730476I echo this post, but I am looking for something specific in the SE Oakland Co / SW Macomb area. (I hate driving too far with the traffic we have here in Metro Detroit. Spoils it for me.) Anyway, Nuru / bodyslide massage is something I'm interested in again, so if any seniors know of a quality source for this in the geography I mentioned, please feel free to PM me. Many thanks in advance.

ContinentalMan
07-28-15, 23:24
I echo this post, but I am looking for something specific in the SE Oakland Co / SW Macomb area. (I hate driving too far with the traffic we have here in Metro Detroit. Spoils it for me.) Anyway, Nuru / bodyslide massage is something I'm interested in again, so if any seniors know of a quality source for this in the geography I mentioned, please feel free to PM me. Many thanks in advance.Same here. I am looking for this experience.

Chuka
07-29-15, 22:47
My nuru favorites are Bonita in Southfield and Angel in Clinton Twp. I don't know anyone in SW Macomb or SE Oakland, since those areas seem risky for me.

Southfield is also risky now, so maybe just Angel for a while.

Streethunter
07-30-15, 09:14
Can you give info for angel. Thanks.

My nuru favorites are Bonita in Southfield and Angel in Clinton Twp. I don't know anyone in SW Macomb or SE Oakland, since those areas seem risky for me.

Southfield is also risky now, so maybe just Angel for a while.

Mallard1
07-30-15, 09:33
Can you give info for angel. Thanks.http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-week-awesome-feelings-with-amazing-as-angel-leaving-happy-always-247/14319033

BattMann
07-30-15, 14:49
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openingsatisfactory-service-free-table-shower-248-844-3911/19879560

Was in the Rochester area and had an hour to spare so I stopped into this spot to give it a try. 1 hr was 70. Saw Amity, she was cute, slim with small be's and in her 30's in my estimation. I like that the table had the head holder, which I find more comfortable than the "face hole in the table". The massage was average to good for an AMP. The was some light teasing and on the flip she allowed some OTC roaming, but said no to under. When the time came, she guided my hand to my guy, and when I asked if she would do it, she declined. Oh well. Finished myself off, she cleaned up and then washed up with a free table shower. Tipped 20. Don't know if more than DIY would be available with a repeat or not.

BattMann
07-30-15, 14:55
I really want to sample the new services when I can find time to make the hike to SCS. The deleted photo is still floating around the interweb. I attached for all to enjoy.

Just noticed that the individual Ad has dropped a topless picture of her. Somebody has to know more.

Rogmaes
07-30-15, 15:11

Southfield is also risky now, so maybe just Angel for a while.In what way is Southfield risky now?

USSenator
07-30-15, 15:30
First time posting and wanted to share a recent experience. I recently went to Oriental Health in Clinton Twp and saw a provider who called herself Lee. Went in for a 60 minute massage and was met at the door. She escorted me in to the first room which was bright with, what felt like, little privacy. I've been in different rooms and this one is the worst for privacy. Massage was ok, 6/10 and there was light teasing, Not as much as other providers in the area. Flip came and she went right in for HJ. Skilled provider that encouraged utc touching and finish was good. Massage only lasted 45 minutes which was a disappointment but it's not like I would complain. I'll be back to see if any other providers there offer anything else. I'll keep ha updated.

Stay safe.

Lazarus II
07-30-15, 16:58
I really want to sample the new services when I can find time to make the hike to SCS. The deleted photo is still floating around the interweb. I attached for all to enjoy.$200 is about $50 to $80 over market.

Gwailo
07-30-15, 17:03
I just found this ad http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/japanese-sayuri-and-eunice/18731915 and it seems TGTBT.

Has anyone checked them out?

MidMichGeezer
07-30-15, 17:33
I just found this ad http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/japanese-sayuri-and-eunice/18731915 and it seems TGTBT.

Has anyone checked them out?Yes I checked them out last week. Two call system and was a quick setup. Not the girl in the pic but I wasn't disappointed. Made a date for an hour and was out in less than 30 but got the job done. When she opened the door I was not disappointed, cute girl nice chest and sexy outfit. Her name was MeMe.MeMe wanted the fee and immediately worked on the tip. She said 100 we fuck fuck. Got to give her credit that she didn't want to beat around the Bush. Started with CG and finished Mish. Took a quick shower and was out the door. If I went back would only do the half hour if available.

Conoman1963
07-30-15, 20:05
First time posting and wanted to share a recent experience. I recently went to Oriental Health in Clinton Twp and saw a provider who called herself Lee. Went in for a 60 minute massage and was met at the door. She escorted me in to the first room which was bright with, what felt like, little privacy. I've been in different rooms and this one is the worst for privacy. Massage was ok, 6/10 and there was light teasing, Not as much as other providers in the area. Flip came and she went right in for HJ. Skilled provider that encouraged utc touching and finish was good. Massage only lasted 45 minutes which was a disappointment but it's not like I would complain. I'll be back to see if any other providers there offer anything else. I'll keep ha updated.

Stay safe.What cross streets?

USSenator
07-30-15, 23:46
What cross streets?16 mile and Harper.

Nuru6866
07-31-15, 05:18
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/happy-boy-japanese-nuru-hot-oil/18675432

It says nuru massage for 60 hr.

MGMguy
07-31-15, 06:59

Stay safe.What are door fee and tip? Thanks in advance.

Mid26
07-31-15, 07:13
Has anyone been to Sunrise lately? I haven't been there in about 2 years, but last time I was there it was mediocre.

MGMguy
07-31-15, 07:18
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/incall-100-fetish-friendly-call-sally-3139709732-just-n-of-down-town-detroit/6772619

Dreamed of her based on other reviews. She is in Hamtramck, not Detroit during my dream, typical neighborhood there. Others have said Detroit.

House is a complete mess. She talks a lot and wants to please. She is also all safey. No face pics, not bad just keeping UTR. Cute enough for me and looks like pics. MILF with only minor baby damage. Was home alone during my dream.

Menu is YMMV depending how she likes you. Did not ask for tip, but others have said she does. $ hr.

She answered her phone, ad says no VM and text if you want returned call. Standard 2 call system.

I would repeat at her rate and menu.

Rogmaes
07-31-15, 08:24
Visited JC Deep Tissue Massage Therapy Inc on Kelly in Eastpointe recently. Construction on Kelly is near complete, however, getting to the plaza was like going through an obstacle course. I was there on a recommendation to see Anna. Nice clean entrance where you are screened through a two-way mirror. Typical store front operation much like ACU at 7 and Telegraph and others. I asked for Anna and was led to her usual room. Very spacious. This is the first spa I have visited that does not have a head holder or at least a "face hole". Very wide table with pillow and I eventually adapted. In walks Anna. Very pretty Korean lady in her late 40's with a full figure and (as I discovered later) very nice rack and butt. Very good English skills as she is a US citizen and long time local resident. She gave a very good and thorough massage with a small towel draping my ass at first. I pulled it off. No teasing except for a light stroke across the jewels to initiate the launch sequence prior to the flip. As I am lying on my back, she smiles and takes my hand towards a now erect member and says "Want no trouble". She was checking to see if I was LEO. I assured her of no"trouble" and she started on a very delightful HJ. Slow and easy as I then explored her goodies with no reservations. Nice full be's with a shaved pussy and firm ass. She told me they do not offer FS, BJ or DATY which is all right by me. Got me off quite nicely. I was washed off and treated to a very relaxing neck and scalp massage. Rate here is. 6 hh. 8 hr. She was grateful for the. 4 tip and offered a cold water or soft drink of my choice. I might offer to give her a massage next time as I would love to see her naked. Pleasant experience that I will repeat next time I'm on the East side.

JumpingBean
07-31-15, 09:36
200-250 is a steep price. - if anyone sees her let us know if worth!

I've see her a few times in the past but rates were a bit much for a serious session.

JumpingBean
07-31-15, 09:52
I've been to most spa locations on the east side- I've seen Connie- claims to be owner, gives the typ. Massage.

On the flip side loves to tease the boys- tip 20-30 and you will leave very happy- she likes to be nude!

FL4807
07-31-15, 12:02
First, does Bonita actually give the nuru massage? I have had a couple before by different providers but haven't pulled the trigger with her. If she does, I will pull it this weekend. Well, let her pull the trigger!

Second. Faith, I have been contemplating going but I am hesitant because of the drama that might follow. I understand that she is putting herself out there but the post she put on CL has me leary. It spoke of things that could be caught and gifts that were given to her. I am by no means saying she has anything but recalling what she wrote. Input from you guys.

One of my posts goes into more detail about her ad on CL.

GrifitiWtf
07-31-15, 16:31
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ms-nuru-feel-the-magic-mmm-massage-very-g00d-and-hott-or-cold-showers/12036160

Anyone know anything about this? I've saw the ad on Backpage, Googled the number, theres an actual yellow pages listing for it. Seached the forum with no results (maybe its broken again?) Thanks in advance.

HeeJung47
07-31-15, 17:10
I've been to most spa locations on the east side- I've seen Connie- claims to be owner, gives the typ. Massage.

On the flip side loves to tease the boys- tip 20-30 and you will leave very happy- she likes to be nude!Connie hasnt been there for at least 6 months. She sold her half of the spa. Only Anna is there. Its very hard to get to JC right now, because they have Kelly Rd all tore up with contruction.

USSenator
07-31-15, 21:40
What are door fee and tip? Thanks in advance.$. 6 for an hour, $. 4 tip. Of the 3 ladies I've seen here only 1 of them seemed to be unappreciative of the amount. So I will not be back to see her.

Chuka
08-01-15, 06:21
First, does Bonita actually give the nuru massage?As with any provider, asking specifically for what you want increases your odds of getting it.

Member #5161
08-01-15, 10:42
200-250 is a steep price. - if anyone sees her let us know if worth!

I've see her a few times in the past but rates were a bit much for a serious session.Are you saying an upsell was offered and you passed?

LameelCono
08-01-15, 14:52

Southfield is also risky now, so maybe just Angel for a while.I'm around Southfield all the time. What part of Southfield is risky. Was someone busted? Be good to know.

Pickle252
08-01-15, 15:04
$. 6 for an hour, $. 4 tip. Of the 3 ladies I've seen here only 1 of them seemed to be unappreciative of the amount. So I will not be back to see her.In the past everyone would post codes for prices and all it was was confusing. I realize people still do it, and too much. When I read your offering. I interpret it to be $160 and $140. I am sure I am wrong, I realize your new at posting and I am sure did your homework, which is where you picked up the $. 6 example. I have to say it is easier for everyone if w all just say what it is. If .6= $60. Just say $60. Not busting your balls. Just there are so many people who take the dollar sign as meaning $100. I have never used the above mentioned way of saying how much I paid. I really wish whoever started it, wouldn't have. Just my 2 cents thanks.

Member #5424
08-01-15, 16:02
Saw Meolody in Madision Heights for a second time. Saw her a month ago on Wayne rd, I was surprised she remembered me when I went to see her again. Looked like she just got.

Out of shower, had new hairstyle which looked better than last time I saw her. I will say so far she's got the best body I've seen, don't expect model type, but still pretty good with a nice pair. $60/ hr and $80 tip. Overall good experience, left happy.

Also, Longevity massage in west bloomfiel got 2 providers lucy and julie got HE from them. Lucy is little older and is okay looking but friendly. Julie is not bad looking and friendly.

Jjjohnston84
08-01-15, 19:14
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/happy-boy-japanese-nuru-hot-oil/18675432

It says nuru massage for 60 hr.I just got in from out of state, and I immediately went to see her, I was looking forward to the nuru and deep French kissing as the ad says, well, I was sadly disappointed. She doesn't look like the pic, she's not bad but has a little belly chunk, that wasn't the problem though, there was no massage let alone a nuru massage. She laid next to me, wouldn't kiss at all, wouldn't let me touch her vajajay, and when I touched her nipples she would pull away. She didn't look like she was enjoying herself either. My recommendation is stay away, wasn't worth $20 let alone the $160 I paid.

Stay safe!

Chuka
08-01-15, 22:08
I'm around Southfield all the time. What part of Southfield is risky. Was someone busted? Be good to know.I haven't personally witnessed anything, but there are many LE reports in the BP thread. That is enough reason for me to stay off Southfield's roads.

Rogmaes
08-03-15, 07:57
I just got in from out of state, and I immediately went to see her, I was looking forward to the nuru and deep French kissing as the ad says, well, I was sadly disappointed. She doesn't look like the pic, she's not bad but has a little belly chunk, that wasn't the problem though, there was no massage let alone a nuru massage. She laid next to me, wouldn't kiss at all, wouldn't let me touch her vajajay, and when I touched her nipples she would pull away. She didn't look like she was enjoying herself either. My recommendation is stay away, wasn't worth $20 let alone the $160 I paid.

Stay safe!Thanks for TOFTT. Talk about false advertising.

Rogmaes
08-03-15, 08:01
I haven't personally witnessed anything, but there are many LE reports in the BP thread. That is enough reason for me to stay off Southfield's roads.From the posts, sounds like LEO is cruisin for outcalls and SW's from the Detroit . AAMP's are probably safe. Just don't take up prime parking spaces and piss off the locals.

Rogmaes
08-03-15, 09:25
Saw Meolody in Madision Heights for a second time. Saw her a month ago on Wayne rd, I was surprised she remembered me when I went to see her again. Looked like she just got.

Out of shower, had new hairstyle which looked better than last time I saw her. I will say so far she's got the best body I've seen, don't expect model type, but still pretty good with a nice pair. $60/ hr and $80 tip. Overall good experience, left happy.

Also, Longevity massage in west bloomfiel got 2 providers lucy and julie got HE from them. Lucy is little older and is okay looking but friendly. Julie is not bad looking and friendly.
Melody may have one of the best bodies I've seen at any of Anna's AAMP's. Emily had a similar figure (short timer) but not the firm natural tits this lady has. I've seen her a few times and she does give you your money's worth.
Longevity sounds like quite the place based on their BP ad. What are their rates? http://detroit.backpage.com/HealthServices/grand-opening-longevity-massage-best-service-in-town/12218374.

Aa269
08-03-15, 10:03
Yes I checked them out last week. Two call system and was a quick setup. Not the girl in the pic but I wasn't disappointed. Made a date for an hour and was out in less than 30 but got the job done. When she opened the door I was not disappointed, cute girl nice chest and sexy outfit. Her name was MeMe.MeMe wanted the fee and immediately worked on the tip. She said 100 we fuck fuck. Got to give her credit that she didn't want to beat around the Bush. Started with CG and finished Mish. Took a quick shower and was out the door. If I went back would only do the half hour if available.So was it 60 + 100 total or 100 total? Whats there general location?

MidMichGeezer
08-03-15, 10:30
So was it 60 + 100 total or 100 total? Whats there general location?It was 160 and general location is Maple and Orchard Lake.

JumpingBean
08-03-15, 13:01
Are you saying an upsell was offered and you passed?No nothing was offered- at her standard 70 hr rates plus tip there are better providers then her.

NOW has anyone been to see the new and improved offering from her at 200- 250. Plus a tip?

Member #5424
08-03-15, 15:52
So checked out this place today http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/japanese-love/18731915.

Usual 2 call setup. Located in West Bloomfield near Maple and Orchard Lake. So when I arrived at the given address I called for Apt number right away on the phone she said 160 for everything which I thought was a little unusual, anyways I said okay. After I arrived to the given address was told to walk to a different building number so a good 1 minute walk. Got in was greeted by I believe she said Tami. She's not in college nor does she look like she's 21 as the ad says. She's decent looking, nice pair, more on the petite thick end. So got to the room and she got straight to work. Took off dress, gave couple minutes back massage then CBJ and got on top and finished mish. I was in and out with shower in probably less.

Than 30 minutes.

Overall okay experience, I thought 160 was a little high might negotiate next time.

Rogmaes
08-03-15, 20:27
So checked out this place today http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/japanese-love/18731915.

Usual 2 call setup. Located in West Bloomfield near Maple and Orchard Lake. So when I arrived at the given address I called for Apt number right away on the phone she said 160 for everything which I thought was a little unusual, anyways I said okay. After I arrived to the given address was told to walk to a different building number so a good 1 minute walk. Got in was greeted by I believe she said Tami. She's not in college nor does she look like she's 21 as the ad says. She's decent looking, nice pair, more on the petite thick end. So got to the room and she got straight to work. Took off dress, gave couple minutes back massage then CBJ and got on top and finished mish. I was in and out with shower in probably less.

Than 30 minutes.

Overall okay experience, I thought 160 was a little high might negotiate next time.Wow. Thanks for TOFTT. Alot of these places popping up in the "Broomfield" area. That's exactly how one ad spelled it.

Guwman
08-04-15, 07:44

On the flip side loves to tease the boys- tip 20-30 and you will leave very happy- she likes to be nude!I saw her yesterday. Exactly as described by the Bean. She has a pleasant personality.

Lazarus II
08-04-15, 14:52
No nothing was offered- at her standard 70 hr rates plus tip there are better providers then her.

NOW has anyone been to see the new and improved offering from her at 200- 250. Plus a tip?Saw her today. It had been months. She looked much better. Amazing what ten pounds can do.

I asked why she had gone in this new direction. She explained it wasn't all new. She did HEs on request. If you never asked, you never knew. I never asked. Rookie syndrome on my part. She also has.

Ciients sorted into Yes or No lists. Not everyone can schedule this type of enhanced session.

In brief, the hour was divided into three parts, almost 30 minutes massaging me. No teasing. I massaged her for about 20 minutes, first face down, then she flipped. Heaven! After this, I got the last 10 minutes for a HE.

To be brutally honest, her massage efforts are only fair. If you hit the right topic, she's quite a talker. At $200 plus tip. Its over priced.

HeavyMetalGuy
08-04-15, 18:58
I was looking for some massage and more in and around Canton and came across these three postings.

1. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-yumi/18732084.

2. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/niko-just-arrived-this-town/19015620.

3. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-sato/18672919.

Looks like these three are of the same provider. Anyone tried either yet? 160 for the hr is mentioned looks like FS to me.

LameelCono
08-05-15, 15:29
Visited Debbie at Anna's Wayne Rd /94 location. The only good thing I can say about her is that she is drop dead cute. And that's it. Petite young lady with very limited English skills. Hr fee is. 6 and I left her. 6 up front. On the flip she becomes coy and reluctant to take direction. Her clothes eventually came off as she kept covering her very tiny breast with her forearm. She did give me a CBJ that ended up with having to remove the cover and finish with a lubed HJ. Did not get to see her colleague Nana. YMMV. Stay safe. I came to this location because of reported LE activity in MH stopping patrons leaving the Red Roof. I'm not sure what other locations they are monitoring. Anna's place in MH is not the RR, however, not far away.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_new-masseuse-nana-36-and-debbie-33-4-hand-available/10130133

PootangPuncher
08-05-15, 21:08
Anyone seen her before? I could only find one or two old ads from Oklahoma City.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/5154662728.html

NwaxTim
08-05-15, 22:12
I have about a year ago. When I saw her she worked out of a house on the east side. Very friendly, ok massage with a HE. I have not gone back just because of the weak massage.

Anyone seen her before? I could only find one or two old ads from Oklahoma City.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/5154662728.html

Lazarus II
08-06-15, 02:43
Saw her today. It had been months. She looked much better. Amazing what ten pounds can do.

I asked why she had gone in this new direction. She explained it wasn't all new. She did HEs on request. If you never asked, you never knew. I never asked. Rookie syndrome on my part. She also has.

Ciients sorted into Yes or No lists. Not everyone can schedule this type of enhanced session.

In brief, the hour was divided into three parts, almost 30 minutes massaging me. No teasing. I massaged her for about 20 minutes, first face down, then she flipped. Heaven! After this, I got the last 10 minutes for a HE.

To be brutally honest, her massage efforts are only fair. If you hit the right topic, she's quite a talker. At $200 plus tip. Its over priced.I may have left a negative impression but that wasn't my intent. I personally have always liked her. It was awesome to see her in her birthday suit. At $120, I would see her again and again.

Just FYI, her ebony partner is MIA and no one ever replied to that Ad. She hasn't done a nuru yet. If she does, it will be with ordinary massage oil. She's thinking of raising the price for nuru to $300.

USSenator
08-06-15, 13:10
I wrote a review not long ago on Oriental Health in Clinton Township. I have been there a handful of times and most of them went ok until today. I usually see one provider who recently moved to NY and figured I'd take my chances with a new one. Entry fee of $60 for an hour is great so I typically figure that even if things don't work out on the flip, no biggie, good massage for a good price. Well not anymore!! Paid for an hour today and got the shittiest 28 minute massage and he of my life. I will NOT be back.

Good luck.

Sincy
08-06-15, 18:05
I was looking for some massage and more in and around Canton and came across these three postings.

1. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-yumi/18732084.

2. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/niko-just-arrived-this-town/19015620.

3. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-sato/18672919.

Looks like these three are of the same provider. Anyone tried either yet? 160 for the hr is mentioned looks like FS to me.They seem to be part of an "agency" that rotate the providers from New York. The photos are obviously fake, and what type of lady you will get is just a gamble. In this area, they seem to operate in Canton, Westland, W Bloomfield, Madison Heights, and few other places from time to time. The ladies seem to rotate the local locations as well. They are sometimes at a budget hotel, and sometimes in apartments.

The system is to call (not text) first, they will text you address, and call again when you arrive. It is FS all covered. Sometimes they will ask for additional tips.

LameelCono
08-06-15, 20:30
Visited Debbie at Anna's Wayne Rd /94 location. The only good thing I can say about her is that she is drop dead cute. And that's it. Petite young lady with very limited English skills. Hr fee is. 6 and I left her. 6 up front. On the flip she becomes coy and reluctant to take direction. Her clothes eventually came off as she kept covering her very tiny breast with her forearm. She did give me a CBJ that ended up with having to remove the cover and finish with a lubed HJ. Did not get to see her colleague Nana. YMMV. Stay safe. I came to this location because of reported LE activity in MH stopping patrons leaving the Red Roof. I'm not sure what other locations they are monitoring. Anna's place in MH is not the RR, however, not far away.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_new-masseuse-nana-36-and-debbie-33-4-hand-available/10130133In all fairness I really can't blame Debbie for her lackadaisical performance. I should never had paid her up front since it was my first session with her. She had it made. Money was there and what else does she need to do? Dumb on my part as the little head seemed to be in charge. She needed some incentive to earn a good tip. She's sharp. However, she will not be getting a return visit from me. Fool me once. I tip up front to avoid the awkward negotiations especially when there's a language barrier. On a first time visit I will make them earn it from now on. Hope this was helpful.

LexxxLuthor
08-06-15, 23:29
All the number I have for Anna are not working or going straight to voicemail. Same for you guys or any news on this?

Brenn Hoffman
08-07-15, 08:31
All the number I have for Anna are not working or going straight to voicemail. Same for you guys or any news on this?I tried on Wednesday, but I only called the Southfield place and it went straight to voicemail.

Maybe something fishy?

LameelCono
08-07-15, 09:37
I tried on Wednesday, but I only called the Southfield place and it went straight to voicemail.

Maybe something fishy?I talked to Anna Wed. Morning and she told me that she was driving and to go up to the Wayne / I94 location and no to bother with the call back.

Rogmaes
08-07-15, 10:31
I tried on Wednesday, but I only called the Southfield place and it went straight to voicemail.

Maybe something fishy?No BP ads posted since Wednesday.

Brenn Hoffman
08-07-15, 12:49
No BP ads posted since Wednesday.She has adds posted today.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/outstanding-asian-massage-melody-30/19645230

Member #5424
08-07-15, 15:07
Sup team. I need some some description on yoyo, sophia, Nana and debbie. I've seen melody and Annie and this other girl at mh. Any of the above girls similar to melody in body type? Thanks for any feedback.

Nyybry
08-08-15, 19:53
Quite a few ads being posted using this number in backpage body rubs section using pics of many different girls. Names such as bianca, Ashley, mulan, lexi, Kylie and Trish. Wondering if anyone has given this number a call and perhaps even met one of these girls if the ads are real. This many girls using the same number seems like a red flag to me, but that's why I'm asking. Ty.

Member #5161
08-09-15, 10:20
Quite a few ads being posted using this number in backpage body rubs section using pics of many different girls. Names such as bianca, Ashley, mulan, lexi, Kylie and Trish. Wondering if anyone has given this number a call and perhaps even met one of these girls if the ads are real. This many girls using the same number seems like a red flag to me, but that's why I'm asking. Ty.I sent a text asking if was an Agency. Response was "yes". Claims a BP problem accounts for all phone numbers being the same. Trying to fix it.

AzxRaymi
08-09-15, 14:20
I sent a text asking if was an Agency. Response was "yes". Claims a BP problem accounts for all phone numbers being the same. Trying to fix it.Went there once, yes its an agency. $100 just to walk through the door. Then they ask for donations to strip down to bikini. Give a lousy back rub and nothing else. Do not waste your time. Anyone ever been to pressure point in southfield. Lots off attractive girls on BP ad.

Nyybry
08-09-15, 18:59
Went there once, yes its an agency. $100 just to walk through the door. Then they ask for donations to strip down to bikini. Give a lousy back rub and nothing else. Do not waste your time. Anyone ever been to pressure point in southfield. Lots off attractive girls on BP ad.Thanks for heads up. Figured there was some shady stuff.

AzxRaymi
08-10-15, 09:50
Anyone ever go there? And extras or just a regular massage? Lots of attractive on backpage ad. Any info would be appreciated.

Agnt007
08-11-15, 05:59
Anyone ever go there? And extras or just a regular massage? Lots of attractive on backpage ad. Any info would be appreciated.Place has attractive ladies that give good massages. Nothing extra.

AzxRaymi
08-11-15, 11:48
Place has attractive ladies that give good massages. Nothing extra.Would be nice to find a place with attractive ladies that actually give a good massage with an HE.

DaveInLand777
08-11-15, 16:07
Anybody have experiences seeing her?

Member #5161
08-11-15, 18:46
Anybody have experiences seeing her?Super person. Great teasing style. I'm a regular.

ContinentalMan
08-11-15, 19:10
Super person. Great teasing style. I'm a regular.Any full service available?

Member #5161
08-11-15, 19:37
Any full service available?No. Not that I would tell if there ever was in this special case.

Agnt007
08-12-15, 12:21
Would be nice to find a place with attractive ladies that actually give a good massage with an HE.ACU Acupressure at 7 and Telegraph used to meet those requirements. I have not been there in a long time, but always left happy.

Rogmaes
08-12-15, 21:09
Anyone been able to get through to her? Called tonight and it went strait to voice mail.

Gmoney11
08-13-15, 06:02
I have been a strong advocate of the girls on Wayne Rd in Westland. I have been receiving wonderful service for the past 3-4 years. Well things are changing and not for the better. My last few visits have not been great massages and less than stellar endings. Come on girls pick up your game. Just a heads up. I am always looking for a nice massage and stuff, aanyone have any new suggestions please advise.

Gmoney11
08-13-15, 06:04
Anyone been able to get through to her? Called tonight and it went strait to voice mail.As I posted a few weeks ago, my last visit to Romulus was met by an officer in front to of the apt. I bolted with my heads down, but maybe someone is on to her. Hoping all is OK, because I am a fan.

Rogmaes
08-13-15, 08:20
I stopped by for an hour massage. I was given a great massage by a very attentive young lady. She had cute little A's and really did a nice job. Now the rest of the story. As I walked out with my head down to my truck, iI looked to my left and saw a police officer walking by. I jumped in my car and got out of dodge as quickly as possible. Be safe guys. I made it out, I want all of you to also.I was there as recently as last week and there was no sign of LEO. I always do a tour of the perimeter before I head for the building. He may have been there on other business. Stolen cars are often dumped in these apartment complexes. It's not like you were caught in the act. It is however unnerving. Same happened to me leaving the Southfield complex. Pays to be careful. I always avoid using the preferred spots in front or near the entrance. You can also ask to look out the window before you leave. I've done that before.

BeezleBoss
08-13-15, 09:42

Than 30 minutes.

Overall okay experience, I thought 160 was a little high might negotiate next time.Are the girls here actually Japanese? I've really been trying to find an authentic Japanese girl for my first time doing one of these.

On a side note, has anyone ever run into any risks with disease with any of these girls / AMP's?

SlooHands
08-13-15, 14:04
Are the girls here actually Japanese? I've really been trying to find an authentic Japanese girl for my first time doing one of these.

On a side note, has anyone ever run into any risks with disease with any of these girls / AMP's?It happened in Toledo & it can happen anytime your involved w / sex like this.

Disappointed.

I have been a long time hobbyist in the Midwest. Both escorts and AMPs. Being married now, I have strictly changed to just being at AMPs over the past 2 years. (less drama and more safe / secure). And I do have a very, very attractive wife. But, I have this thing for Asians, so my love for AMPs will continue. So, here's my dilemma, and I have not seen any other reports on this. I go to an AMP about once a month in Toledo. In early July, I went to the Chang Mi. Had a good-looking provider that said it was her last day before "vacation". Had all the services, left satisfied. Later that evening, I started getting an "itch". You guessed it! Crabs / Lise. I was pretty pissed. Called Mamasan, and she completely ignored it. I'm 100% positive it came from Chang Mi. It has taken about a month to get rid of this. I'm completely disappointed, as I felt my only escape has been violated. I will never go back, EVER! I have probably been to an AMP at least once per month over the last 5 years in Detroit, Toledo, and Illinois. Never had this problem. Maybe just lucky. Haven't seen any other posts on this- maybe that's why she went on "vacation".

Spaguy45
08-13-15, 16:13
It happened in Toledo & it can happen anytime your involved w / sex like this.

Disappointed.

I have been a long time hobbyist in the Midwest. Both escorts and AMPs. Being married now, I have strictly changed to just being at AMPs over the past 2 years. (less drama and more safe / secure). And I do have a very, very attractive wife. But, I have this thing for Asians, so my love for AMPs will continue. So, here's my dilemma, and I have not seen any other reports on this. I go to an AMP about once a month in Toledo. In early July, I went to the Chang Mi. Had a good-looking provider that said it was her last day before "vacation". Had all the services, left satisfied. Later that evening, I started getting an "itch". You guessed it! Crabs / Lise. I was pretty pissed. Called Mamasan, and she completely ignored it. I'm 100% positive it came from Chang Mi. It has taken about a month to get rid of this. I'm completely disappointed, as I felt my only escape has been violated. I will never go back, EVER! I have probably been to an AMP at least once per month over the last 5 years in Detroit, Toledo, and Illinois. Never had this problem. Maybe just lucky. Haven't seen any other posts on this- maybe that's why she went on "vacation".My concern is bed bugs. Some AMPs have them. Forget Mamasan, how did you explain your lice problem to the little lady at home?

Rogmaes
08-13-15, 16:36
Anyone been able to get through to her? Called tonight and it went strait to voice mail.Responding to my own post. I talked to her today as we occasionally chat. I'm quite intrigued by her operation. She is out of town and the remote location does not always provide her good cell reception. Numbers where she can be reached 734-299-0332 734-334-7903 734-733-8093. Stay safe.

Member #5424
08-13-15, 20:22
Are the girls here actually Japanese? I've really been trying to find an authentic Japanese girl for my first time doing one of these.

On a side note, has anyone ever run into any risks with disease with any of these girls / AMP's?The provider I had said she was korean.

Black Escape
08-14-15, 08:06
I got the big S at M-1 back in 2007. I got it again there in 2013. It comes with the territory, we all know that.

Taint1974
08-14-15, 12:49
Would be nice to find a place with attractive ladies that actually give a good massage with an HE.If you search hard enough you can find it, a majority of places that have ads on backpage offer at least that.

BeezleBoss
08-14-15, 13:56
It happened in Toledo & it can happen anytime your involved w / sex like this.

Disappointed.

I have been a long time hobbyist in the Midwest. Both escorts and AMPs. Being married now, I have strictly changed to just being at AMPs over the past 2 years. (less drama and more safe / secure). And I do have a very, very attractive wife. But, I have this thing for Asians, so my love for AMPs will continue. So, here's my dilemma, and I have not seen any other reports on this. I go to an AMP about once a month in Toledo. In early July, I went to the Chang Mi. Had a good-looking provider that said it was her last day before "vacation". Had all the services, left satisfied. Later that evening, I started getting an "itch". You guessed it! Crabs / Lise. I was pretty pissed. Called Mamasan, and she completely ignored it. I'm 100% positive it came from Chang Mi. It has taken about a month to get rid of this. I'm completely disappointed, as I felt my only escape has been violated. I will never go back, EVER! I have probably been to an AMP at least once per month over the last 5 years in Detroit, Toledo, and Illinois. Never had this problem. Maybe just lucky. Haven't seen any other posts on this- maybe that's why she went on "vacation".That's pretty intense. I guess I'll have to make sure to be careful.

The provider I had said she was korean.That's a shame. I really want a Japanese girl.

I got the big S at M-1 back in 2007. I got it again there in 2013. It comes with the territory, we all know that.Can you define what you mean by "the big S"? Is M-1 fairly prone to disease?

I'd ideally like to find a place / girl who is clean, if it at all possible, for when I do commit to going to one of these places. I know that might be asking a lot when you're wanting full service, but I also don't want to bring anything sketchy home with me.

Member #5983
08-15-15, 08:54
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/call-for-saturday-10am-330pm-significant-massage/19866555

Rickm0755
08-15-15, 12:38
Just a quick question. I've been out of town for an extended period of time, and I remember reading that Cici was on vacation. Is she back at work now?

Easy Rider 22
08-15-15, 16:26
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/call-for-saturday-10am-330pm-significant-massage/19866555The ad cannot be found, It's been deleted.

StreetLegal
08-16-15, 00:38
Ad looked intriguing in the regular massage section of Backpage. Posting here because they also do regular AMP massage. My feet / calves have been really achy so I truly went for just the foot massage. In stip plaza, walked in and smelled like brand new carpet. Little middle aged asian dude sitting at the desk. He ended up doing the massage. Before coming in I thought maybe they do the foot massage in a private room with hot chic. Well maybe. Read on! Soaked my feet in hot water bucket with tea bags and said to lie back. Then he proceeds to massage my feet. I used the coupon for $20 for 30 min. http://www.rochesterhillsfootspa.com/service-and-package.html.

Well worth it and good foot rub. So I thought him and I were the only ones there. I hear / see this asian chic come out of a massage room (they are in back) to grab a bottle of water. So I figured someone is getting a regular fully body massage (they do that there too). I figured that person's massage was over thus the water bottle. Well no activity in or out of that room for another 10 minutes or so. It was almost 8 PM and almost closing time. In walks a guy looking for a foot rub. I figured the little asian dude was going to tell him come back tmrw. Sat the guy down on a sofa and said to wait 10 min. So he continues my foot rub and did not cut me short due to the walkin. Back to the asian chic. She comes back out of the room and grabs another water bottle and then a few minutes later comes out this guy in his 50's she just rubbed. She then gets the guy on the couch and proceeds with his foot rub (the foot rubs are in this open area). I was done and paid my $20 plus a $5 tip because it was well worth it. I may come back to see the asian gal (decent looking, really good shape, late 30's or 40) for a full body rub. If any has or will TOFTT please post.

Sleeper1
08-16-15, 20:34
Saw an ad in Craigslist for a foot spa on Plymouth rd. In Livonia. Seems very similar to the one posted on below. Decided to try it out for a Sunday night foot and back combo. Pulled in the lot and two Livonia SUV cruisers were parked in front. It didn't look like anyone was in them so I pulled on by and parked in front of the Coney restaurant and scoped it out. There was a lady standing in the front door of the spa but I never saw the boys. Went in and got a Coney and ate it my car. No sign of anyone in the cruisers and the lady stood at the door the whole time. I think they just parked there to intimidate customers. I never went in even though I was ok with legit massage. Hope they stay open, but I don't know if I'll go back. Too bad they're getting the heat. That strip mall needs more tax paying businesses.

Spaguy45
08-16-15, 22:45
I would appreciate some feedback on Touch of Grace -- aka Katherine Knox Grace. I've searched the archives but other than one vague reference to a Christine, I came up empty. I assume the place is 100% legit in its massage services but I'd like to check. Is draping required? Any chance of leaving happy? Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Spaguy45
08-17-15, 13:30
Ad looked intriguing in the regular massage section of Backpage. Posting here because they also do regular AMP massage. My feet / calves have been really achy so I truly went for just the foot massage. In stip plaza, walked in and smelled like brand new carpet. Little middle aged asian dude sitting at the desk. He ended up doing the massage. Before coming in I thought maybe they do the foot massage in a private room with hot chic. Well maybe. Read on! Soaked my feet in hot water bucket with tea bags and said to lie back. Then he proceeds to massage my feet. I used the coupon for $20 for 30 min. http://www.rochesterhillsfootspa.com/service-and-package.html.

Well worth it and good foot rub. So I thought him and I were the only ones there. I hear / see this asian chic come out of a massage room (they are in back) to grab a bottle of water. So I figured someone is getting a regular fully body massage (they do that there too). I figured that person's massage was over thus the water bottle. Well no activity in or out of that room for another 10 minutes or so. It was almost 8 PM and almost closing time. In walks a guy looking for a foot rub. I figured the little asian dude was going to tell him come back tmrw. Sat the guy down on a sofa and said to wait 10 min. So he continues my foot rub and did not cut me short due to the walkin. Back to the asian chic. She comes back out of the room and grabs another water bottle and then a few minutes later comes out this guy in his 50's she just rubbed. She then gets the guy on the couch and proceeds with his foot rub (the foot rubs are in this open area). I was done and paid my $20 plus a $5 tip because it was well worth it. I may come back to see the asian gal (decent looking, really good shape, late 30's or 40) for a full body rub. If any has or will TOFTT please post.I dropped by just to take a look. An Asian guy was sitting behind a counter. Was nice enough. When I first drove by prior to parking, I saw two female providers hanging around the counter but by the time I parked and went in, they were in the back somewhere. Seemed like late 30 to 40's best I could tell. The body massage area isn't very private. Just some hanging reed screens on all sides except curtains on the entrance. Looked like 3 or 4 massage "rooms". The screens did not go to the ceiling or the floor.

Bottom line is that although I may toftt, I'd be surprised if clients are able to leave happy.

BigMac55
08-17-15, 18:47
Just a quick question. I've been out of town for an extended period of time, and I remember reading that Cici was on vacation. Is she back at work now?Nope, she has never come back. Seems to be only Lisa and Marisa there these days.

Rogmaes
08-17-15, 22:24
Nope, she has never come back. Seems to be only Lisa and Marisa there these days.Cici is Marisa. The lady at ACU at 7 & Tel other than Lisa was Mina. She is no longer there.

StreetLegal
08-17-15, 23:42
I dropped by just to take a look. An Asian guy was sitting behind a counter. Was nice enough. When I first drove by prior to parking, I saw two female providers hanging around the counter but by the time I parked and went in, they were in the back somewhere. Seemed like late 30 to 40's best I could tell. The body massage area isn't very private. Just some hanging reed screens on all sides except curtains on the entrance. Looked like 3 or 4 massage "rooms". The screens did not go to the ceiling or the floor.

Bottom line is that although I may toftt, I'd be surprised if clients are able to leave happy.Those "screens" are where they do foot massage. Although I did not partake, the full body massage is in a closed room.

Spaguy45
08-18-15, 00:48
Those "screens" are where they do foot massage. Although I did not partake, the full body massage is in a closed room.Ok. Now I'm curious. I'll check it out and report back in the next couple of days.

Rickm0755
08-18-15, 12:14
Thanks for the info guys. I'll have to go check it out again.

Qetuo
08-18-15, 13:03
I have always had a good time as Aroma Therapy but only rec'd handy J. I wish they offered more.Stopped in and got the half hour massage from the owner (said she was anyway). About 40 not great looking but friendly. Stand up shower and ok massage. Decent teasing and HJ finish with no tip required.

Spaguy45
08-18-15, 14:05
Those "screens" are where they do foot massage. Although I did not partake, the full body massage is in a closed room.Ok toftt at noon today. StreetLight was correct. The screened off area was for foot work. The body massages are done in back rooms with real walls and doors. I think the strip mall it's in is new and the place itself looked nice and was very clean.

Had Nana. Early to mid 40's. Not a spinner but not a dog either. The massage was very decent. There were very sensuous parts to it but strictly DIY if you want to leave happy. Still, it was a decent massage with a decent provider. So long as DIY and the lack of extras beyond light OTC roaming doesn't disqualify them for you, it's worth the money IMO. Damage. 65 for the hour. Tipped. 40. Bottom line is that there's better places but a lot worse places as well.

Sct1970
08-18-15, 15:17
Has anyone had any luck getting a hold of Marilyn of exquisite massage lately? I noticed she doesn't advertise on BP anymore. I've tried setting something up for awhile now and have had no luck.

Whisperer
08-18-15, 15:45
A lot has already been discussed about melody.

Just another bad experience.

Recently had a dream with her.

30 minutes of so-so massage. I would rate 5 out of 10.

Absolutely no tease. Asked me to turn around, went straight for the tool. I asked cfs. She said 'I'm tired'. Lazy HJ for 2-3 minutes. I told her to stop and finished it myself with under the cloth roaming. Out of the place and 45 minutes. Waste of time and money. Damage. 6 + . 4.

She's been around for long. Probably Ana should change her soon.

Member #5161
08-18-15, 18:30
Has anyone had any luck getting a hold of Marilyn of exquisite massage lately? I noticed she doesn't advertise on BP anymore. I've tried setting something up for awhile now and have had no luck.I saw her Ad about a week ago on CL.

QuestForFun
08-18-15, 21:51
Has anyone had any luck getting a hold of Marilyn of exquisite massage lately? I noticed she doesn't advertise on BP anymore. I've tried setting something up for awhile now and have had no luck.She emailed me, said she will on advertise on CL from now on. Try emailing her at her exquisite email address that's on her website or give her a buzz she's around. I have only seen her once awhile ago. But I did get an email from her a few weeks ago.

AirTouchOne
08-19-15, 08:28

Absolutely no tease. Asked me to turn around, went straight for the tool. I asked cfs. She said 'I'm tired'. Lazy HJ for 2-3 minutes. I told her to stop and finished it myself with under the cloth roaming. Out of the place and 45 minutes. Waste of time and money. Damage. 6 + . 4.

She's been around for long. Probably Ana should change her soon.It sounded like my experience with her but she was talking on her cell phone! I tipped her accordingly and she gave me that look. What do you expected for that type of service. She's not on my list of got to repeat.

Sct1970
08-19-15, 09:10
She emailed me, said she will on advertise on CL from now on. Try emailing her at her exquisite email address that's on her website or give her a buzz she's around. I have only seen her once awhile ago. But I did get an email from her a few weeks ago.Thanks for the info, I'll give her another call.

JohnQP313
08-19-15, 14:17
Ok toftt at noon today. StreetLight was correct. The screened off area was for foot work. The body massages are done in back rooms with real walls and doors. I think the strip mall it's in is new and the place itself looked nice and was very clean.

Had Nana. Early to mid 40's. Not a spinner but not a dog either. The massage was very decent. There were very sensuous parts to it but strictly DIY if you want to leave happy. Still, it was a decent massage with a decent provider. So long as DIY and the lack of extras beyond light OTC roaming doesn't disqualify them for you, it's worth the money IMO. Damage. 65 for the hour. Tipped. 40. Bottom line is that there's better places but a lot worse places as well.Spaguy,

Thanks for the report but let's not pay 105 for DIY. It's tough to tip 40 for a half-hearted HJ let alone tip her so she can watch me go at it.

Stay safe,

JQP.

Michigan Guy
08-19-15, 15:15
Decided to check out:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-college-girl-kami-so-sweet/18675432

Normal two call approach, but she texted me her address (or at least close to her address). Two asian ladies in a private condo, very little furniture. Neither lady was the lady in the picture in the add. My asian lady was "MeMe" and was probably early to mid 30's, real "see's", not at all thin, but not really heavy either. Started with light massage that was actually pretty good. Then on the flip she started right to work and went quickly into CFS in CG position. After the post "clean up" she slightly rushed me out the door. Will probably not repeat. Same price as I pay for Magic and M-1 without the table shower or attention to other special areas. No BJ offered or available from what I could tell.

Stay Safe out there.

Spaguy45
08-19-15, 16:08
Spaguy,

Thanks for the report but let's not pay 105 for DIY. It's tough to tip 40 for a half-hearted HJ let alone tip her so she can watch me go at it.

Stay safe,

JQP.Hey JQP, I was there and you weren't. To me, there's more to a session than only the process of the ending. I felt that the level of service I received warranted a. 40 tip so that's what I gave her. I'm certainly capable of going from 0 to. 60 on a tip and I did what I felt was fair.

Rogmaes
08-20-15, 09:38
It sounded like my experience with her but she was talking on her cell phone! I tipped her accordingly and she gave me that look. What do you expected for that type of service. She's not on my list of got to repeat.I was planning on seeing her yesterday before I read these posts. My last experience with her was somewhat similar. I thought the cause was that the session was just after 9:00 AM and she is not a morning person. She actually left the room 10 minutes early to shower. I didn't know what to do so I dressed and left as she was coming out of the bathroom. I had tipped her. 6 up front; a practice I have since come to regret. Time for Melody to head back to Flushing NY. I ended up seeing Yoyo yesterday at the Madison Heights location. Glad I did. I will cover the session in a separate post.

Rogmaes
08-20-15, 21:11
No one has ever posted their experience with Yoyo in this forum. Could be because they don't want anyone horning in on their action. I visited Yoyo at Anna's Madison Heights location (313-686-4584). Usual two call procedure. I was met at the door by a petite Chinese lady in her thirties wearing a pink strapless dress adorned with a large black bow. She gave me a welcoming hug, kiss, smile and showed me to the room. Apartment is clean and well air conditioned. I paid the. 6 hr fee and was instructed to undress and lay face down on the massage table. She left the room briefly. On her returned she asked if I preferred soft, medium or hard massage. "Hard" was the answer. I wiggle my but a little indicating I wanted some attention down there. She gave it a slight tap and said "massage now". That was a signal to me to keep my hands to myself and that teasing would only take place prior to the flip. She gave me the most thorough massage with attention to every inch of my anatomy. She used a non-scented lotion that was later wiped off with a warm moist towel. So the light touch begins with delicate teasing of the sensitive areas. Very skillful, reminding me of the talented ladies at ACU at 7 & Telegraph. Flip time and I am rewarded for being respectful during the message segment of the hour session. Off comes everything and she jumps on top of me. She is petite and well proportioned. No baby damage as many of these girls exhibit through stretch marks and fat stomachs. She is firm and very tight. Breasts are but a mere hand / mouth full with unusually long nipples. So the universal language of CFS takes place and there's no budging from $. Okay, little head says "let go for it". Her enthusiasm and energy were amazing. Groaning, moaning as every position is covered with flawless transition. She wanted to climax as much as I did. Mission accomplished. She then proceeds to completely wipe me down with a fresh warm cloth and sanitizes my hands as they had done extensive stimulation. Massage continues with scalp, facial and torso. Quite an experience covering more than the hour. She wore me down. She's tiny but she sure can deliver.

OdysseusMI
08-20-15, 23:22
No one has ever posted their experience with Yoyo in this forum. Could be because they don't want anyone horning in on their action. I visited Yoyo at Anna's Madison Heights location (313-686-4584). Usual two call procedure. I was met at the door by a petite Chinese lady in her thirties wearing a pink strapless dress adorned with a large black bow. She gave me a welcoming hug, kiss, smile and showed me to the room. Apartment is clean and well air conditioned. I paid the. 6 hr fee and was instructed to undress and lay face down on the massage table. She left the room briefly. On her returned she asked if I preferred soft, medium or hard massage. "Hard" was the answer. I wiggle my but a little indicating I wanted some attention down there. She gave it a slight tap and said "massage now". That was a signal to me to keep my hands to myself and that teasing would only take place prior to the flip. She gave me the most thorough massage with attention to every inch of my anatomy. She used a non-scented lotion that was later wiped off with a warm moist towel. So the light touch begins with delicate teasing of the sensitive areas. Very skillful, reminding me of the talented ladies at ACU at 7 & Telegraph. Flip time and I am rewarded for being respectful during the message segment of the hour session. Off comes everything and she jumps on top of me. She is petite and well proportioned. No baby damage as many of these girls exhibit through stretch marks and fat stomachs. She is firm and very tight. Breasts are but a mere hand / mouth full with unusually long nipples. So the universal language of CFS takes place and there's no budging from $. Okay, little head says "let go for it". Her enthusiasm and energy were amazing. Groaning, moaning as every position is covered with flawless transition. She wanted to climax as much as I did. Mission accomplished. She then proceeds to completely wipe me down with a fresh warm cloth and sanitizes my hands as they had done extensive stimulation. Massage continues with scalp, facial and torso. Quite an experience covering more than the hour. She wore me down. She's tiny but she sure can deliver.Perhaps I should send this to you in a PM instead, but I would greatly appreciate the details on how to contact her, specifics on location, website, whatever. Great story, great details! Most certain this is the kind of experience I have been looking for in the AMP dynamic. Haven't found that yet, but your review has been so inspiring and encouraging that I might be able to discover what you found. My PM in-box is open to your reply should you wish to be discreet. Thanks in advance.

Nnapmas
08-21-15, 23:22
I was planning on seeing her yesterday before I read these posts. My last experience with her was somewhat similar. I thought the cause was that the session was just after 9:00 AM and she is not a morning person. She actually left the room 10 minutes early to shower. I didn't know what to do so I dressed and left as she was coming out of the bathroom. I had tipped her. 6 up front; a practice I have since come to regret. Time for Melody to head back to Flushing NY. I ended up seeing Yoyo yesterday at the Madison Heights location. Glad I did. I will cover the session in a separate post.Very dissapointed to hear this about Melody. My experience with her couldn't have been better. In fact, if she's ever back at MH I might have to give it another shot and see for myself. Not that I don't believe you guys, I just interested to see what happens. Plus I can't resist that bod of hers!

LameelCono
08-22-15, 11:38
Very dissapointed to hear this about Melody. My experience with her couldn't have been better. In fact, if she's ever back at MH I might have to give it another shot and see for myself. Not that I don't believe you guys, I just interested to see what happens. Plus I can't resist that bod of hers!You guys are being too harsh. Melody deserves another chance. She's been working daily for months now. A week off in Vegas would probably get her back on track. (hint hint Anna). I have had her as an SP and she is outstanding. One of the best bodies I've seen at an AAMP in a long time. Unlike many of the ladies flown in from NY she has no stretch marks or sagging stomach. Maybe you were doing too much roaming while she was trying to give you the massage you paid for. The bad press she's been subjected to may have given her the rest she needs. I am looking forward to my next session with her.

Member #5424
08-22-15, 16:42
I've had 2 sessions with Melody so far and they both have been great. I'll admit she doesn't give the best massage, but she was friendly, and nice to me both times and provided everything which I asked for.

Nana at Roumlus is much older and nothing to get too excited about.

Debbi at Romuls is very cute and slim. Had 2 sessions was very satisfied with both, she's friendly and nice.

Japanese Love in west bloomfield is ok, saw meme small petite.

Also, just my 2 cents. When you visit these places and donate what you do you shouldn't have very high expectations with customer service or etiquette, you get what you donate for. If your looking for professional world class service then these AAMP's are not for you.

Spaguy45
08-22-15, 16:44
You guys are being too harsh. Melody deserves another chance. She's been working daily for months now. A week off in Vegas would probably get her back on track. (hint hint Anna). I have had her as an SP and she is outstanding. One of the best bodies I've seen at an AAMP in a long time. Unlike many of the ladies flown in from NY she has no stretch marks or sagging stomach. Maybe you were doing too much roaming while she was trying to give you the massage you paid for. The bad press she's been subjected to may have given her the rest she needs. I am looking forward to my next session with her.The whole purpose of these Boards is to share our experiences. Whether they were good, bad or indifferent. We're paying for a service and it doesn't matter if the provider felt too tired to do a good job, or if the poor dear needs a vacation, or whatever. Melody wasn't too tired or too stressed to take the money, was she now. What especially offends me is the "blame the victim" mentality of the post: ie. The poor service possibly was caused by a client possibly being over aggressive in roaming. Of course speculating there was any roaming going on in the first place. The original poster reported a lousy experience and that's that. Reporting our experiences is the very reason this Board exists.

Member #5436
08-23-15, 15:58
I went to see Melody; made the standard few phone calls till I was able to speak with what sounded the Madam. She said be there in 15 minutes and will let you in on more details. I drove there and scouted the area as usual; this was Frid around 3 pm. I saw few LEOs passing by at different times as I was waiting. Then I park next door for which I saw another car with bumper sticker that says "Police Hall of Fame". I had to bail out and texted her that danger. Shen then calls me and asking if I am still interested; I told her the story but I don't think she got what I was saying. I think I will need to go back again another time. Happy safe hunting guys. Always arrive 15 minutes before your apt and be on the look.

Rogmaes
08-23-15, 18:58
Spaguy,

Stay safe,

JQP.Admitting to DYI? That's embarrassing. Just say no HE to be had here.

Rogmaes
08-24-15, 04:51
Admitting to DYI? That's embarrassing. Just say no HE to be had here.DYI? I meant DIY. My bad. Now I'm embarrassed! Going into hiding.

Rogmaes
08-24-15, 04:57
I went to see Melody; made the standard few phone calls till I was able to speak with what sounded the Madam. She said be there in 15 minutes and will let you in on more details. I drove there and scouted the area as usual; this was Frid around 3 pm. I saw few LEOs passing by at different times as I was waiting. Then I park next door for which I saw another car with bumper sticker that says "Police Hall of Fame". I had to bail out and texted her that danger. Shen then calls me and asking if I am still interested; I told her the story but I don't think she got what I was saying. I think I will need to go back again another time. Happy safe hunting guys. Always arrive 15 minutes before your apt and be on the look.I've been there. Left that location once and LEO was parked out front. No eye contact. Walked to my car and left trying not to draw attention. Could be a LEO lives there too? Would hate to be walking out at the same time carrying a water bottle. LOL.

Member #5436
08-24-15, 21:35
I've been there. Left that location once and LEO was parked out front. No eye contact. Walked to my car and left trying not to draw attention. Could be a LEO lives there too? Would hate to be walking out at the same time carrying a water bottle. LOL.But isn't that like rolling the dice? Its only a matter of time till this LEO figures this out by the frequency and different clientele base? Seems a bit risky. What times are usually the best for visiting?

Gmoney11
08-25-15, 06:01
I've been there. Left that location once and LEO was parked out front. No eye contact. Walked to my car and left trying not to draw attention. Could be a LEO lives there too? Would hate to be walking out at the same time carrying a water bottle. LOL.I had a similar situation in the Romulus location. I walked as quickly as I could with my head down. LEO was walking up to the apt on my departure. Stay safe.

StreetLegal
08-25-15, 11:39
I did RTFF and there are only old posts from 2013 and prior. Last time was probably a few years ago for me. Anybody stop by to see how things are now?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openingnew-lakeside-spa/20129149

Rogmaes
08-25-15, 19:29
Has anyone had a session with Kim at ACU Acupressure at 7 mile and Telegraph? She is a relatively new addition to their staff. Any feedback would be appreciated.

MojoFallin
08-26-15, 00:19
Went to M1, asked for Yellow but she was busy. Mamasan asked if I wanted to wait or try new girl, Seven. Since I'd seen Yellow quite a few times I figured I give her a try. Seven is cute but a bit larger than Yellow. English was OK. Table shower was exceptional with a great massage on the table and good attention to all areas. Back in the room continued sensuous light massage, On the flip she slipped on a cover and proceeded with CBJ. Don't particularly care for CBJ but have to admit it was pretty good. Continued with CFS multiple positions. Pros- very good sensuous massage and overall pretty agreeable to suggestions. Cons- A little larger than usual attendants but still cute, CBJ. Not as good a time as Yellow but not a bad change of scenery.

Brenn Hoffman
08-26-15, 14:19
Has anyone had a session with Kim at ACU Acupressure at 7 mile and Telegraph? She is a relatively new addition to their staff. Any feedback would be appreciated.I was there a couple weeks ago and sampled the new girl Linda. She looks like Lisa and provides a good massage and standard ending.

Any ideas what Kim looks like?

Rogmaes
08-26-15, 14:57
I was there a couple weeks ago and sampled the new girl Linda. She looks like Lisa and provides a good massage and standard ending.

Any ideas what Kim looks like?Had a phone conversation with someone at ACU who identified herself as Kim. I might of misunderstood.

CardShark999
08-26-15, 15:46
I did RTFF and there are only old posts from 2013 and prior. Last time was probably a few years ago for me. Anybody stop by to see how things are now?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openingnew-lakeside-spa/20129149I was curious about this place as well, has anyone taken the plunge yet? Most the old reviews I read were not good.

BigMac55
08-26-15, 17:22
Went to check out Magic on 8 Mile, nice remodel with very friendly staff. Had a very good massage and an amazing GFE with Bobbi. Left very happy, best AMP experience so far.

MojoFallin
08-26-15, 17:33
Nice review care to share how much this cost.Buck sixty.

Pickle252
08-26-15, 18:21
Buck sixty.Is that what you normally pay, or was there an upsell? I used to pay that much when I first started going there many years ago, but have since not been required to pay that much.

Rogmaes
08-26-15, 19:50
I was there a couple weeks ago and sampled the new girl Linda. She looks like Lisa and provides a good massage and standard ending.

Any ideas what Kim looks like?I talked to Lisa today and asked her about "Kim". Her response was "Oh, Linda". Like many SP's, she is using an Alias. Not sure why they do that.

MojoFallin
08-26-15, 23:23
Is that what you normally pay, or was there an upsell? I used to pay that much when I first started going there many years ago, but have since not been required to pay that much.It's what I normally pay. You can get by cheaper sometimes (and I have) but they don't upsell at that rate and don't short me time.

Member #6145
08-27-15, 17:46
Does anyone know what happened to the girls in Lincoln Park? Carmen was an atf of mine and wish I could see her again. Any info would be great.

Stay safe out there.

Nyybry
08-27-15, 18:42
Seen some new ads for a place near cherry hill and Wayne. Believe the address was 161 and. Wayne rd.

Pickle252
08-27-15, 23:27
It's what I normally pay. You can get by cheaper sometimes (and I have) but they don't upsell at that rate and don't short me time.I also noticed that when I paid a little more than the usual, I was granted with the full time I was purchasing. One time mamasan hooked me up for 2 girls for $180. I came early so that may have made the difference. Well worth the money.

Yankee1
08-28-15, 18:21
Are there any full service AMP's near Casino?

EyeYam1
08-28-15, 21:55
Anyone have recommendations of massage parlors with African American masseuses? Ones with HE's?

JumpingBean
08-29-15, 15:44
Any new reports on Faith on the east side since she has offered.

A couple new services to her menu?

Lazarus II
08-29-15, 20:03
Any new reports on Faith on the east side since she has offered.

A couple new services to her menu?Read the Ads carefully because she changes things. Her first Ad for mutual massage was straightforward. A latter rendition said she would be drapped at all times for the mutual sessions. Not the way I remember it. YMMV. She's got a great body and its a crime to drape it. She's in better shape more than ever.

Member #5424
08-30-15, 20:54
So checked out new girl Amy in Romulus. Slim, decent face. Was friendly but seemed like she was rushing everything, did the flip in about less than 15 minutes. She wanted more than 100 giving me how she's a new girl be. S, ended up giving 120 which was not worth it. Will not see her again, the only reason I saw her was my regular debbie is off.

Rogmaes
08-31-15, 06:56
So checked out new girl Amy in Romulus. Slim, decent face. Was friendly but seemed like she was rushing everything, did the flip in about less than 15 minutes. She wanted more than 100 giving me how she's a new girl be. S, ended up giving 120 which was not worth it. Will not see her again, the only reason I saw her was my regular debbie is off.So, your paid the $60 hour fee and $120 tip? Way too much! Her expectations are now way beyond what most of us are willing to put out. Don't forget that she has a room mate who probably thinks she is worth more. However, it's your money to spend as you wish. My point is that it is driving the market up for marginal service in return.

Member #5424
08-31-15, 18:41
So, your paid the $60 hour fee and $120 tip? Way too much! Her expectations are now way beyond what most of us are willing to put out. Don't forget that she has a room mate who probably thinks she is worth more. However, it's your money to spend as you wish. My point is that it is driving the market up for marginal service in return.I'm still pretty new to all this. What is the standard tipping break down?

DFranco8
09-01-15, 13:38
Anyone have recommendations of massage parlors with African American masseuses? Ones with HE's?There used to be massage kingdom on southfield road and 10 mile. Don't know if they are still open.

Pickle252
09-01-15, 18:35
I'm still pretty new to all this. What is the standard tipping break down?Basically, all you need to say is. "$120 is all you have ever paid". To be very clear, this is including the initial house fee. I think if you tell them, because they always ask if they don't recognize you, that it is your first time. You are setting yourself up for failure. Most of the time. If they want more than $120 total I typically tell them again its all I have ever paid. If they press the issue, I get up and start putting my clothes on. You would be surprised how fast they change their tune. The deal is, I can't blame them for wanting as much money as they can get. I also know that a lot of people think if they get a few customers that are willing to pay $150 and up, the providers will soon expect everyone to pay that much. We in Detroit have a good deal here and have set a basic standard of $120 for FS. Next time you plan to visit a new girl or new establishment, either do a little reseach or simply let us know what your plans may be and what to expect. You will not get the usual rtff be. S. I am sure since it is our best interest to protect what we pay and it is in yours to save a bit of money. If you think about it. With the money you would have saved you could have bought yourself a few bbjs from a local SW. LOL. Its really no big deal, but try to get all the info beforehand next time. Only problem with you posting on here is you will have to do it the day before since your not a senior member yet and there is a delay to screen your posts until you have gotten to that level. Feel free to pm Me whenever if you need any more info. I usually check the site a few times a day. Good luck, and thanks for posting.

Neilnbob
09-01-15, 23:38
I think her name is Dodo, it was her or Amy. Attitude was so-so, overall I'll pass. Hopefully we'll see some talent rotate from SF or MH soon.

ThrowAwayy
09-02-15, 10:34
So I contacted this Kathryn from "A Touch of Grace" last week to make an appt for general manscaping. Her personality was very intensely extroverted and she took my appt down and told me to again to reconfirm the next week. Makes sense. All is normal so far.

I called again the day before my appt and she had no idea who I was and wouldn't tell me where her location was or how much the cost was. I reminded her who I was. And she remembered. Nonetheless, she was trying very hard to get me off the phone and told me to call her back the next day in the morning to confirm. Her efforts to get me off the phone literally took longer than it would take to answer my basic, common sense, and straightforward questions. Anyway, I called the morning of the appointment. No answer. Then I texted her for a confirmation. Then I called her Again and she answered. She Again forgot who I was. I curtly reminded her and indicated I had an appt that day. She said she in fact read my message, but is figuring out her phone situation. What? Just confirmed with me, you stupid *****. Why are you so shady and weird? I told her just to make a simple confirmation then and there but she said she has to figure out her phone situation. I then told her it has nothing to do with my appt. I then asked if there was a chance I would be canceled. She just didn't respond and pretended to not hear me and hung up.

This ***** is shady fucking weird and I just want to let you all know. I literally couldn't even get legit service from her. Be aware.

SpaceManSpiff7
09-02-15, 13:29
I have been scouring the net to find a AMP in my area for a good HE.

So I tried Kims.

Has anyone recently had any luck at Kims oriental for a HE?

I tried it last week. Massage was good but no luck on the HE!

I was just curious to see if it was because it was my first time.

I didn't really ask for one but I left a nice tip on the table were.

She had to have seen it but no luck.

Where do you guys recommend on the east side?

Thanks!!

Ninja555
09-02-15, 18:19
Hi, I'm kind of new to the area and I'm looking for a good massage. I've been browsing BP for a little while now and I'm very curious about Faith. I've seen some old posts on here about her, but I was wondering if anyone has seen her recently or if someone could tell me about any extras she offers. Thanks.

BigMac55
09-02-15, 19:08

So I tried Kims.

Thanks!!It's not all the way east, but it's on Mound at 14 Mile. Got a nice HE my first time there a couple weeks ago.

Rogmaes
09-02-15, 21:39

So I tried Kims.

Thanks!!https://www.facebook.com/pages/J-C-Deep-Tissue-Massage-Therapy-Inc/117211391631138

I've been there. Good massage with HE. No FS. Ask for Anna.

Rogmaes
09-02-15, 21:50
Hi, I'm kind of new to the area and I'm looking for a good massage. I've been browsing BP for a little while now and I'm very curious about Faith. I've seen some old posts on here about her, but I was wondering if anyone has seen her recently or if someone could tell me about any extras she offers. Thanks.Great place Acu-Acupressure 7 Mile at Telegraph. Ask for shower. Be respectful. Great massage. HE if you let her know you want it.

Rogmaes
09-03-15, 06:54
Great place Acu-Acupressure 7 Mile at Telegraph. Ask for shower. Be respectful. Great massage. HE if you let her know you want it.No BB or CBJ or FS or trips to Greece available here. Great massage, SP's who speak English fairly well and pleasant dispositions. It takes a few sessions to establish yourself. Start with HH so they get to know you.

Member #5161
09-03-15, 07:48
Hi, I'm kind of new to the area and I'm looking for a good massage. I've been browsing BP for a little while now and I'm very curious about Faith. I've seen some old posts on here about her, but I was wondering if anyone has seen her recent lg or if someone could tell me about any extras she offers. Thanks.About three weeks ago, another forum member spotted an Ad on CL in Close Encounters, MW4 M. Apparently her hubby is Bi and ran the Ad without her knowledge (she had him take it down immediately). For some of us, this creates added potential health risks. You may want to start with a simple massage and see if you hit it off. If you want extras on the first visit, its easier elsewhere.

Member #5161
09-03-15, 07:52
So I contacted this Kathryn from "A Touch of Grace" last week to make an appt for general manscaping. Her personality was very intensely extroverted and she took my appt down and told me to again to reconfirm the next week. Makes sense. All is normal so far.

I called again the day before my appt and she had no idea who I was and wouldn't tell me where her location was or how much the cost was. I reminded her who I was. And she remembered. Nonetheless, she was trying very hard to get me off the phone and told me to call her back the next day in the morning to confirm. Her efforts to get me off the phone literally took longer than it would take to answer my basic, common sense, and straightforward questions. Anyway, I called the morning of the appointment. No answer. Then I texted her for a confirmation. Then I called her Again and she answered. She Again forgot who I was. I curtly reminded her and indicated I had an appt that day. She said she in fact read my message, but is figuring out her phone situation. What? Just confirmed with me, you stupid *****. Why are you so shady and weird? I told her just to make a simple confirmation then and there but she said she has to figure out her phone situation. I then told her it has nothing to do with my appt. I then asked if there was a chance I would be canceled. She just didn't respond and pretended to not hear me and hung up.

This ***** is shady fucking weird and I just want to let you all know. I literally couldn't even get legit service from her. Be aware.Sounds like paranoia about an LEO setup. Something or someone spooked her recently perhaps?

RoscoPeeko
09-03-15, 08:20
About three weeks ago, another forum member spotted an Ad on CL in Close Encounters, MW4 M. Apparently her hubby is Bi and ran the Ad without her knowledge (she had him take it down immediately). For some of us, this creates added potential health risks. You may want to start with a simple massage and see if you hit it off. If you want extras on the first visit, its easier elsewhere.True because I saw the ad too, but regardless of what her and her husband do "together" if the only "extras" at her sessions are a HJ then who really cares? Can't really catch anything from that and I doubt she has ever gone beyond that with her extras. If she has gone beyond HJs then it would be a total surprise to me. Much like the fact that she does HJs at all since for years she supposedly did not.

RoscoPeeko
09-03-15, 08:22
Sounds like paranoia about an LEO setup. Something or someone spooked her recently perhaps?She isn't even worth trying to see anyways. Garbage rough massage, no HE even with manscaping and just an overall weird experience.

Codyrocks
09-03-15, 15:14
Fellow Mongers-- My friends in the Toledo, OH boards suggested I post here. I'm heading up to the Detroit airport Saturday night to drop off a friend. On the way back to Toledo, I want to experience your AMPs. Can anyone provide good intel for an AMP and / or single provider in the area so I don't have to do the "same 'ole" back in Toledo. Looking for FS with table shower. No ladies in their 50's. Any good reliables near the airport or south, heading back to Toledo? Senior members feel free to PM or post here. Thank you for your help.

MisterGordon
09-03-15, 23:48
Just chiming in to say "ROSCOPEEKO" is THEEE greatest handle on here I have ever seen. And Codyrocks, as a fellow Toledoan, good luck and report back when you return from the Motor.

MisterGordon
09-04-15, 00:00
True because I saw the ad too, but regardless of what her and her husband do "together" if the only "extras" at her sessions are a HJ then who really cares? Can't really catch anything from that and I doubt she has ever gone beyond that with her extras. If she has gone beyond HJs then it would be a total surprise to me. Much like the fact that she does HJs at all since for years she supposedly did not.BTW your handle is awesome! BUT do you really want some swishyshoulders looking at 'your handle'? And you are correct on the heath aspect, I once went to an adult theater here in Toledo and there were guys lined up in for one of the GH booths. I looked into the neighboring booth briefly when the door opened for a second. Hubby and wife / spouse, hubby had lingerie on. NO THANK YOU SIR with a GREAT EMPHASIS on the word "SIR" LOL.

Ropeshark07
09-04-15, 03:55
Song-Yi is gone from the Acu on Middlebelt, between Joy and Ann Arbor Trail. Manager lady said she is gone. Very sad to see as she was my favorite AMP experience. (I've found this place even better than Acu on Telegraph this past year.).

New girl, goes by Jenny, is also very good. Very pleasant, decent massage, nice HE and very accommodating within those parameters, still just as good as my recent visits to Acu on Telegraph, but not better. Still not quite as great as Song-Yi, but there it is.

Wiggles0923
09-04-15, 12:55
Is this AMP still safe I was reading about the police presence scare a few pages ago.

EpochTeam
09-04-15, 16:11
Went to check out Magic on 8 Mile, nice remodel with very friendly staff. Had a very good massage and an amazing GFE with Bobbi. Left very happy, best AMP experience so far.Any line up information?

Nyybry
09-04-15, 16:52
Song-Yi is gone from the Acu on Middlebelt, between Joy and Ann Arbor Trail. Manager lady said she is gone. Very sad to see as she was my favorite AMP experience. (I've found this place even better than Acu on Telegraph this past year.).

New girl, goes by Jenny, is also very good. Very pleasant, decent massage, nice HE and very accommodating within those parameters, still just as good as my recent visits to Acu on Telegraph, but not better. Still not quite as great as Song-Yi, but there it is.Have not visited in awhile, but I agree this place was always a good experience.

Lardav1969
09-04-15, 18:20
Seen some new ads for a place near cherry hill and Wayne. Believe the address was 161 and. Wayne rd.Went there yesterday standard assuage parlor 7 for the hour. Meme asked for a hard one and she did fine. Spent most of the time on the back butt and the boys. On the flip she made the motion if I wanted a HJ I asked how much and was told 60 I said 30 she finally agreed on 40 if I thought she did a good job else the 30. I asked her to go slow and she did I finally came and she cleaned me up and the timer went off but she kept up light touching for another 10 minutes. I gave her the 40 she helped me dress and I was on my way. She allowed touching over the pants and under her top but bra was to tight to feel much.

Member #5424
09-04-15, 19:37
Is this AMP still safe I was reading about the police presence scare a few pages ago.If you are talking about the one off Wayne rd exit then yes, I was there last week.

Sleeper1
09-04-15, 21:27

New girl, goes by Jenny, is also very good. Very pleasant, decent massage, nice HE and very accommodating within those parameters, still just as good as my recent visits to Acu on Telegraph, but not better. Still not quite as great as Song-Yi, but there it is.Is Song-Yi the one who liked to stick a surprise finger in?

BigMac55
09-05-15, 20:22
Any line up information?I've only seen Bobbi the few times I've gone and have been very happy, but I've seen some reviews of other girls there and all have reported outstanding experiences.

StreetLegal
09-05-15, 23:56
New management and staff. Forgot the chicks name but saw a very short, almost wrestler / muscular bodied spinner asian chick. Got the whole hour, great massage. Not much for playing with the boys, even before the flip, but knew HE was coming. No talk of tip. Did the deed, roaming was very limited, no ass (tiny boy ass), got the job done. I tipped. 25 but she did not look amazed, but no verbal complaint. I probably won't repeat but maybe someone else may like her better than I did. Plus was not short changed on time and I left pretty happy.

Nyybry
09-06-15, 19:42
Went there yesterday standard assuage parlor 7 for the hour. Meme asked for a hard one and she did fine. Spent most of the time on the back butt and the boys. On the flip she made the motion if I wanted a HJ I asked how much and was told 60 I said 30 she finally agreed on 40 if I thought she did a good job else the 30. I asked her to go slow and she did I finally came and she cleaned me up and the timer went off but she kept up light touching for another 10 minutes. I gave her the 40 she helped me dress and I was on my way. She allowed touching over the pants and under her top but bra was to tight to feel much.Doesn't sound too bad, however in my experience anytime there is some sort of negotiating for the basic extra it's usually not a solid experience. Perhaps I'm just accustomed to acu off middlebelt where the teasing is great and after the flip there is no motion or words. They just go with the motions and accept what's offered afterwards, and of course I don't jip because the experience is always pretty good.

Lardav1969
09-06-15, 20:19
Doesn't sound too bad, however in my experience anytime there is some sort of negotiating for the basic extra it's usually not a solid experience. Perhaps I'm just accustomed to acu off middlebelt where the teasing is great and after the flip there is no motion or words. They just go with the motions and accept what's offered afterwards, and of course I don't jip because the experience is always pretty good.I have been to places that set no price and are happy at what I leave, lately some try to set the price before I was at silver spa on Michigan by tele. She wanted to much so o gave her 20 for the back massage got dressed and left.

Streetworthy
09-07-15, 00:23
Was reading the recent posts on Magic and decided since it wasn't too far for me, I'd give it a try. Historically, I've done the SWer thing but with as hot as it has been, I really haven't partakin. Rang the bell and was led to a room. Could minutes later a lady came, couldn't understand her to well but think she said her name was Channel. ? She was 5'7" or so, nice natural see's, not stunningly gorgeous but not a dog. Got massage, hot towel, walked on my back, and and more massage. Not a lot of playing with the boys till she was standing in front of me and I asked if I could roam. It was on after that. On the flip she asked for. 6 I countered with. 4 and agreed on. 5 provided the service was quality. She took off her little dress down to get thong and started playing. Then she hopped on top and humped me though her panties. She got off then, got off and finished me. She was very pleasant and completed the job fully. It was so much more relaxing than stressing the streets. Will certainly repeat. Are there any other good ones in this area. ? Total was 1. 10 (. 6+. 5).

StreetLegal
09-07-15, 11:48
Was reading the recent posts on Magic and decided since it wasn't too far for me, I'd give it a try. Historically, I've done the SWer thing but with as hot as it has been, I really haven't partakin. Rang the bell and was led to a room. Could minutes later a lady came, couldn't understand her to well but think she said her name was Channel. ? She was 5'7" or so, nice natural see's, not stunningly gorgeous but not a dog. Got massage, hot towel, walked on my back, and and more massage. Not a lot of playing with the boys till she was standing in front of me and I asked if I could roam. It was on after that. On the flip she asked for. 6 I countered with. 4 and agreed on. 5 provided the service was quality. She took off her little dress down to get thong and started playing. Then she hopped on top and humped me though her panties. She got off then, got off and finished me. She was very pleasant and completed the job fully. It was so much more relaxing than stressing the streets. Will certainly repeat. Are there any other good ones in this area. ? Total was 1. 10 (. 6+. 5).Was that for the hour or half hour? Did you get the whole time?

Member #5424
09-07-15, 15:24
Is magic health full service? How much for the hour?

Nyybry
09-07-15, 17:12
Is magic health full service? How much for the hour?If it's the same as it used to be. They don't go by hour. 60 is for 40 or 45 minutes, it's just like M1 in that whatever you want. You can probably get. Haven't been to either in quite some time as the assortment of talent was not that great.

StreetBuzz
09-07-15, 18:40
It's not all the way east, but it's on Mound at 14 Mile. Got a nice HE my first time there a couple weeks ago.Agree with Big Mac, its on Mound between 14 & 15 kinda tucked off back behind the cleaners. Massage is actually quality and they perform the finish move on the flip. Light touching over the clothes is sometimes okay. $. 8 for an hour massage, never did a half hour or a tandem but there is always tomorrow.

BigMac55
09-08-15, 14:25
Is magic health full service? How much for the hour?60 for 45 minutes, FS is 140 more, but is GFE and you get the full 45 min or more w / TS & sauna.

USSenator
09-08-15, 20:12
After spending more time than I'd like to admit searching the forum, I'm hoping for some info. I'm looking for a place on the east side that offers a bit more than the usual. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks and stay safe.

Nyybry
09-08-15, 21:34
Checked out this place in southgate near Trenton rd. 70 for hour.

Massage wasn't too bad, but I would probably say that about almost anywhere due to the fact I've been super sore and way overdue to get a massage. On the flip she starts playing with my friend and says "you like? I of course said "yes". She started a slow sense type action but than proceeded to do this hard Jack hammering technique which did not feel too good and too be honest it kinda hurt a bit. She seemed impatient and kept on saying " 1,2,3. Finish". Wasn't terrible. But not sure I would repeat unless I was in area ' just because.

Jcash123
09-08-15, 21:51
Anyone ever been to great massage in st Clair shores area?

If so how's the prices and is there any extras?

Please share your story's thanks.

Rogmaes
09-09-15, 15:04
60 for 45 minutes, FS is 140 more, but is GFE and you get the full 45 min or more w / TS & sauna.You're saying $60 for 45 minutes and $140 in addition for full service? $200? Like that's $60 or $80 more than I'm willing to pay.

Ninja555
09-09-15, 16:00
Hi, this is Faith's husband. [Deleted by Admin]

No, no boyfriends or husbands

A2

Member #5436
09-09-15, 20:34
Checked out this place in southgate near Trenton rd. 70 for hour.

Massage wasn't too bad, but I would probably say that about almost anywhere due to the fact I've been super sore and way overdue to get a massage. On the flip she starts playing with my friend and says "you like? I of course said "yes". She started a slow sense type action but than proceeded to do this hard Jack hammering technique which did not feel too good and too be honest it kinda hurt a bit. She seemed impatient and kept on saying " 1,2,3. Finish". Wasn't terrible. But not sure I would repeat unless I was in area ' just because.This address is of a Nails Spa? Is that correct addy or it is a Nail's Spa place.

Streetworthy
09-10-15, 02:57
$60 for 45 minutes. She said next time to bring $70 extra and you get BBBJ with lots of ball licking. She said is usually $100 but she'd give me a deal.

Was that for the hour or half hour? Did you get the whole time?.

Streetworthy
09-10-15, 02:59
She gave me the entire time, with no rushing.

Was that for the hour or half hour? Did you get the whole time?.

Nyybry
09-10-15, 10:19
This address is of a Nails Spa? Is that correct addy or it is a Nail's Spa place.Definitely not a nail salon, it was right next to a tax place. There were only two businesses in the strip.

Duffey
09-11-15, 16:50
Anyone been here yet? They offer 4 handed, hour for $100, hh $65, ss $5 o.

Just spoke with them and they are literally like 2 buildings from the state police.

Post. All the girls look hot. Hmmm.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tasha/20510386

Nyybry
09-11-15, 23:03
Anyone been here yet? They offer 4 handed, hour for $100, hh $65, ss $5 o.

Just spoke with them and they are literally like 2 buildings from the state police.

Post. All the girls look hot. Hmmm.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tasha/20510386Too me it seems like a trap. All the girls using same number from multiple posts, all rather attractive. And it's that close to police station. If someone takes the gamble, would love to hear any feedback. But to me it seems like cheese waiting for a mouse.

Rogmaes
09-11-15, 23:12

She's been around for long. Probably Ana should change her soon.My same experience with Melody recently at the Southfield location. Best word to describe it is "pedestrian". Dull, boring, tedious, monotonous, uneventful, etc. She did provide a good massage from literally head to toe. She did provide a lackluster HJ. All within the hour I paid for. HJ was done topless and she got me off. Why am I complaining? It just wasn't fun. No tease. No laughter. I even kept my hands to myself this time thinking maybe that was pissing her off. And why the hell have these ladies decided that denim shorts were the thing to wear? And maybe a little makeup and doing something with your hair? This lady is tired, bored and unmotivated. She was getting ready to take a nap when I was getting dressed. At 11:30 AM. There was no upsell, no desire to take it to FS. Maybe t was her "monthly". Then, take the time off!

As I was leaving I spotted her roomate Emma on the balcony. Didn't see her face, but looked damn nice from the back as she was drying her long black hair. Nice figure. Melody = no. Emma = maybe.

Incognito1234
09-12-15, 02:43
Too me it seems like a trap. All the girls using same number from multiple posts, all rather attractive. And it's that close to police station. If someone takes the gamble, would love to hear any feedback. But to me it seems like cheese waiting for a mouse.I have to agree with this assessment. Even if it isn't a trap at the moment, I find it hard to believe that the state police haven't noticed a lot of activity at a nearby massage parlor. Don't be surprised if hear about a bust in the near future. Additionally, just because those pictures look hot, I wouldn't give them much credit unless a member or two has actually met them and reported back. The location alone is a definite pass for me.

TheHoodie
09-12-15, 09:51
I have to agree with this assessment. Even if it isn't a trap at the moment, I find it hard to believe that the state police haven't noticed a lot of activity at a nearby massage parlor. Don't be surprised if hear about a bust in the near future. Additionally, just because those pictures look hot, I wouldn't give them much credit unless a member or two has actually met them and reported back. The location alone is a definite pass for me.Is a spinoff of the hotties who were posting first in Livonia and then in Canton. There are a few reviews here; for your $100 you barely get touched and the only skin you're going to see is yours. I haven't heard any different, which is probably why you haven't read about these locations being busted; they aren't actually doing anything illegal, just stupid. I have a hard time believing they've ever actually had a repeat customer.