PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

Guwman
05-07-15, 13:56
I just visited Superhands on Eureka in Taylor. Saw new ad on backpage. Excellent service. Girls are hot. Only $60 for an hour.

Wiggles0923
05-07-15, 14:41
I just visited Superhands on Eureka in Taylor. Saw new ad on backpage. Excellent service. Girls are hot. Only $60 for an hour.So what is on the menu and what are the prices.

FL4807
05-07-15, 15:48
The superhands that is in the mall?

Member #5983
05-07-15, 22:24
Have seen this post on backpage a few time with different pictures. Just wondering if anyone has any reviews on Emily?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/emilys-here-full-body-sensual-body-rub/19004892

Guwman
05-08-15, 07:33
The superhands that is in the mall?http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openingbeautiful-asian-masseusesspecial-low-priceseureka-road25/19148577

Buried in the back corner of Burlington Square. Across Eureka from Southland Mall. Entrance is about 80 yards west of Burlington Coat Factory front door.

Member #5983
05-08-15, 08:53
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openingbeautiful-asian-masseusesspecial-low-priceseureka-road25/19148577

Buried in the back corner of Burlington Square. Across Eureka from Southland Mall. Entrance is about 80 yards west of Burlington Coat Factory front door.What was on the menu? Anything extra?

Mr Salinger
05-08-15, 10:37
Have seen this post on backpage a few time with different pictures. Just wondering if anyone has any reviews on Emily?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/emilys-here-full-body-sensual-body-rub/19004892I have not experienced Emily, but her ad looks enticing. A little more research and maybe I'll toftt. Let me know too if anyone has a story to share.

Cheers,

Mr S.

Driver69
05-08-15, 16:40
What was on the menu? Anything extra?Stopped by today during lunch. Older decent looking girl met me at the door. Opted for the $35 half hour special. Decent massage with nothing on the flip. I asked if anything extra was available and she acted confused then asked me to "show her" how it was done. That was enough for me and I headed for the door. Not sure if you need to go with the $60 hour special in order to get additional service. Will not repeat.

Incognito1234
05-09-15, 01:07
After the report, I tried out super hands tonight as well - $60 for the hour. My overall view is meh.... not impressed. It's pretty much standard far and I'd go so far as to call it typical. The girl that met me at the door was named Kim, although I found that out later during the massage. She was a decent looking woman who I'd guess was in her mid to late 40's. The rooms are standard for an AMP as well, except there are dark curtains at the entrance, as opposed to doors.

The massage itself was nice enough, medium pressure, calming atmosphere. While she was on my back, I rubbed her leg up and down slightly a couple of times and that's when I knew I was good to go. She kept going for a while and I reached down to my man parts and said "You can massage here". She stood beside me and put her finger up to her lips and said "shhhhhh". I said I understand. The HJ wasn't great. I had to show her how to grip it and it was pretty much jackhammer. There was no touching under the close and basically, I could just rub on the outside of her pants. She played with my balls and bit and stopped to rest her hand I guess, about 2 seconds before I popped which was a huge letdown but obviously, she didn't know I was that close.

Anyway, when the HJ was all done, she said "What I do now" and I said she could continue the massage, which she did. The massage wasn't bad. On my way out, I saw a younger and cuter girl but I don't know how she'd be or if I'd even find out, because it's probably unlikely that I'd go back. Not because it was awful, just because I wanted more and that wasn't on the menu. I think if I go to AMPs again, it will be to M1. YMMV.

Throtbngr
05-09-15, 02:54

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/emilys-here-full-body-sensual-body-rub/19004892But there are a few ads that were linked to this one at one point under other ads by user that now seem to all be separate. At some time they even had the same numbers.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-layla-wants-to-play-with-you/19136381

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-sensation/19047618

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-wanna-make-it-all-better-today/19004870

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-relax-you/19013139

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ill-take-care-of-you/19006103

IIRC reading here it's basically an over priced tease and self service operation. Not sure if all ladies follow the same rules though Good luck bro.

WhiteWood86
05-10-15, 14:36
After the report, I tried out super hands tonight as well - $60 for the hour. My overall view is meh.... not impressed. It's pretty much standard far and I'd go so far as to call it typical. The girl that met me at the door was named Kim, although I found that out later during the massage. She was a decent looking woman who I'd guess was in her mid to late 40's. The rooms are standard for an AMP as well, except there are dark curtains at the entrance, as opposed to doors.

The massage itself was nice enough, medium pressure, calming atmosphere. While she was on my back, I rubbed her leg up and down slightly a couple of times and that's when I knew I was good to go. She kept going for a while and I reached down to my man parts and said "You can massage here". She stood beside me and put her finger up to her lips and said "shhhhhh". I said I understand. The HJ wasn't great. I had to show her how to grip it and it was pretty much jackhammer. There was no touching under the close and basically, I could just rub on the outside of her pants. She played with my balls and bit and stopped to rest her hand I guess, about 2 seconds before I popped which was a huge letdown but obviously, she didn't know I was that close.

Anyway, when the HJ was all done, she said "What I do now" and I said she could continue the massage, which she did. The massage wasn't bad. On my way out, I saw a younger and cuter girl but I don't know how she'd be or if I'd even find out, because it's probably unlikely that I'd go back. Not because it was awful, just because I wanted more and that wasn't on the menu. I think if I go to AMPs again, it will be to M1. YMMV.Do they have a table shower?

Incognito1234
05-10-15, 20:04
Do they have a table shower?Dunno, I didn't ask and they didn't offer. The place isn't far from my house and I'm a bit OCD when it comes to hygiene, so I literally showered right before I went up there.

Member #5486
05-11-15, 14:26
Does anyone know anything about this one?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pressure-point-massage-therapy-check-out-maria-today-at-pressure-point/10090359

Cyborg10
05-11-15, 21:27
Anyone been to these two locations recently?

LeftHand44
05-12-15, 07:14
Anyone been to these two locations recently?I visited dt health a few weeks ago. Same older skinny Jackie working. FS 120. She's real nice but like a skeleton.

Member #5213
05-12-15, 13:35
Does anyone know anything about this one?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pressure-point-massage-therapy-check-out-maria-today-at-pressure-point/10090359Great massage but no extras. Cute girls but it's legit.

LameelCono
05-13-15, 11:06
Had the pleasure of visiting today with the lovely Lisa, Business as usual great massage, lots of teasing and she took her time on the he. I've been going there long time and she treats me really good.Had the pleasure of visiting last week. They are down to 2 service providers. Lisa and Cici. I had to settle for Cici. Don't get me wrong, it was a good massage and decent HE. Just looking for someone more playful. Cici said Koko was still on "vacation", whatever that means. Mina is also on extended leave which leaves Lisa to carry most of the load. Anyone know if they have or will add an other SP soon? Koko? Sarah? Yoko? Be nice to know.

LeftHand44
05-13-15, 13:02
Had the pleasure of visiting last week. They are down to 2 service providers. Lisa and Cici. I had to settle for Cici. Don't get me wrong, it was a good massage and decent HE. Just looking for someone more playful. Cici said Koko was still on "vacation", whatever that means. Mina is also on extended leave which leaves Lisa to carry most of the load. Anyone know if they have or will add an other SP soon? Koko? Sarah? Yoko? Be nice to know.I drove by this past Sunday around 930 am and was not open. I had to settle for Sunrise parlor. Same JJ working there. Good f / s, multiple positions and all covered. All in for 150. I have a real urge to see Lisa at acu but if its down to 2 girls I would imagine Lisa's arm is getting tired.

Rogmaes
05-15-15, 12:38
Any reports on Acupressure on Middlebelt or the Chinese Massage on Wayne South of Joy?

Incognito1234
05-16-15, 07:52
Looking for some helpful suggestions here. I'm looking for a great massage with a great ending. I have a lot of headaches, so I'd like to find someone who gives a genuine great massage, with a HE or even better. A finish with BJ or FS. Additionally, the downriver area would be my preference.

Member #4967
05-16-15, 12:43
Anyone been to these two locations recently?Magic is closed up, not sure when but not a big surprise.

ChaserX
05-16-15, 14:21
Looking for some helpful suggestions here. I'm looking for a great massage with a great ending. I have a lot of headaches, so I'd like to find someone who gives a genuine great massage, with a HE or even better. A finish with BJ or FS. Additionally, the downriver area would be my preference.Four Hands in Madison Heights is definitely a great one. 40 for hh, 60 for hr. Tips vary but are good.

Mike2222
05-16-15, 23:44
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-breeze/15117442

Visited Jen at her comfortable home in Westland. YES she talks NON-Stop about her teen son and all their vacations. I thought she kept the talking going so her son would hear her and think nothing was going on except a massage. Nope! She justs LOVES to talk about her Caribbean trips with her son. That struck me as a little weird, but hey whatever. Following a useful tip, as soon as she is near my head I reach out to touch her ass just to get a feel for the room. Green means go! Very nice ass. Not so much on the rack. Let's just say Gravity has not been kind to the girls. Full roaming allowed under clothes. Not really a great massage. Too much of that feathery light touch. OK, I'm hard already you can stop grazing it! Got a HE but she has all the emotion of a snail. Wouldn't mind a little dirty chatter as I'm drawing near. Nope! Fee for the hour was. 5.

StreetLegal
05-17-15, 00:01
Four Hands in Madison Heights is definitely a great one. 40 for hh, 60 for hr. Tips vary but are good.Only thing I could find is 4 Hands in Troy. Is it: http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/4-hands-new-girls-amazing-asain-massage-248-817-2974-troy-mi/10680344.

Ropeshark07
05-17-15, 01:41
Any reports on Acupressure on Middlebelt or the Chinese Massage on Wayne South of Joy?Has been reported on many times. Highly recommend.

Throtbngr
05-17-15, 16:34
Four Hands in Madison Heights is definitely a great one. 40 for hh, 60 for hr. Tips vary but are good.

Only thing I could find is 4 Hands in Troy. Is it: http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/4-hands-new-girls-amazing-asain-massage-248-817-2974-troy-mi/10680344.http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andgt-special-asian-massage-specialfour-handnew-girls-annie-beth-24/18218716

OdysseusMI
05-18-15, 00:58
Only thing I could find is 4 Hands in Troy. Is it: http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/4-hands-new-girls-amazing-asain-massage-248-817-2974-troy-mi/10680344.This is in reply / response to the link offered by StreetLegal and his reply regarding 4 hands.

Today I TOFTT and ventured off to Ivy Asian in Troy, On Livernois on the west side just south of Square Lake in Troy.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/4-hands-new-girls-amazing-asain-massage-248-817-2974-troy-mi/10680344

If the link goes bad, google "Ivy Asian" and you will find them.

I called first to see if they were taking appointments. It was a Sunday, so just walk in was what I was told. Told them I would arrive at a certain time, they said okay.

Two women working at the time. I got "Linda". Mid-30's woman, decent looking. VERY good therapeutic massage. She remained clothed the entire time. Gave a therapeutic styled deep tissue massage that was very good. Not the very best I've had, but really quite good. She did wander a bit, spent a lot of time on glutes and light teasing. Did other things like laying on top of me while reaching for things she could have reached for had she just moved to another part of the table. Light kissing. Very suggestive conversation from time to time. Very suggestive that she was interested in more.

I asked for 1 hour which is. 7, and for the therapeutic massage she offered, that was very fair. As for the quality of the massage, would give it an 8 out of 10. I got the impression there might be more to explore, but I didn't push that. I was there to have the massage and also see what might happen if I played the good guy role. That role seems to have been played well as she was very receptive to me during and after, and the other woman there, not in the picture offered, was totally into me as well and very complimentary of me as being a gentleman first. Since this is only my third time at an AMP, I'm not sure if that is the right role to play, but given how others have posted regarding AMPs and receiving eventual extras, I thought it would be best to be kind and treat the ladies how we want to be treated.

Would I go again? Yes, if only for the quality of the massage given. For the potential extras? Well, I will try again and see what happens, but only if I can get the same gal, "Linda", again. Already established a little something there, and when you do, you have to foster that.

Other things: the place is small. Parking is free. Big ruts / potholes in the approach off the road to the lot, so be careful if you have rims you want to save. The pics in the ad on BP indicate spacious rooms, but they are small. No shower available, but hot towels after to wipe away the oil that she did for me. Oil is unscented. Bottled water given after, as should be with any deep tissue work. Clean place. 4 hand massage is available but for 1 hour it's $. 40 based on the sign in the lobby regarding prices. Credit cards accepted based on the window stickers on the door. I paid cash.

My best guess as to the gal in the picture that might be "Linda" would be the gal in the photo attached who is on the left in the red. Seems closest to who I saw based on looks.

Hope that helps some of you guys. Should I repeat, I will offer more then.

Stay safe, stay well, stay healthy.

Bzerkley
05-18-15, 10:11
Looking for some helpful suggestions here. I'm looking for a great massage with a great ending. I have a lot of headaches, so I'd like to find someone who gives a genuine great massage, with a HE or even better. A finish with BJ or FS. Additionally, the downriver area would be my preference.Try the I-94 and Wayne Rd Apartment. Ends in 7903 Anna is in charge.

Campen234
05-18-15, 18:17
What's the M1 girls looking like these days? Last time I was there it was the older gal with the horrible smokers voice. Kind of put me off for a while.

RubMyRichard
05-18-15, 19:08
Any reports on Acupressure on Middlebelt or the Chinese Massage on Wayne South of Joy?If you're talking about Chinese Massage by Westland mall this used to be my go to place till last Friday.

Used to get 2 pops for. 7 and a. 5 tip. Topless on the flip too. But my last visit I got someone new with facial piercings. Done in 30 minutes when I paid for the hour. Left. 3 for the tip for the shake since I got shorted on time. Won't go back but YMMV as the girls appear in thier 20's.

HeeJung47
05-19-15, 11:03
This is in reply / response to the link offered by StreetLegal and his reply regarding 4 hands.

Today I TOFTT and ventured off to Ivy Asian in Troy, On Livernois on the west side just south of Square Lake in Troy.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/4-hands-new-girls-amazing-asain-massage-248-817-2974-troy-mi/10680344

I called first to see if they were taking appointments. It was a Sunday, so just walk in was what I was told. Told them I would arrive at a certain time, they said okay.

Two women working at the time. I got "Linda". Mid-30's woman, decent looking. VERY good therapeutic massage. She remained clothed the entire time. Gave a therapeutic styled deep tissue massage that was very good. Not the very best I've had, but really quite good. She did wander a bit, spent a lot of time on glutes and light teasing. Did other things like laying on top of me while reaching for things she could have reached for had she just moved to another part of the table. Light kissing. Very suggestive conversation from time to time. Very suggestive that she was interested in more.

I asked for 1 hour which is. 7, and for the therapeutic massage she offered, that was very fair. As for the quality of the massage, would give it an 8 out of 10. I got the impression there might be more to explore, but I didn't push that. I was there to have the massage and also see what might happen if I played the good guy role. That role seems to have been played well as she was very receptive to me during and after, and the other woman there, not in the picture offered, was totally into me as well and very complimentary of me as being a gentleman first. Since this is only my third time at an AMP, I'm not sure if that is the right role to play, but given how others have posted regarding AMPs and receiving eventual extras, I thought it would be best to be kind and treat the ladies how we want to be treated.

Would I go again? Yes, if only for the quality of the massage given. For the potential extras? Well, I will try again and see what happens, but only if I can get the same gal, "Linda", again. Already established a little something there, and when you do, you have to foster that.

Other things: the place is small. Parking is free. Big ruts / potholes in the approach off the road to the lot, so be careful if you have rims you want to save. The pics in the ad on BP indicate spacious rooms, but they are small. No shower available, but hot towels after to wipe away the oil that she did for me. Oil is unscented. Bottled water given after, as should be with any deep tissue work. Clean place. 4 hand massage is available but for 1 hour it's $. 40 based on the sign in the lobby regarding prices. Credit cards accepted based on the window stickers on the door. I paid cash.

My best guess as to the gal in the picture that might be "Linda" would be the gal in the photo attached who is on the left in the red. Seems closest to who I saw based on looks.

Stay safe, stay well, stay healthy.Just letting all the guys out there to know that the girls in the picture here on this report are NOT the girls that work at Ivy Asian! If they looked like that, the place would be packed all day, every day.

BigMac55
05-19-15, 13:35
This is in reply / response to the link offered by StreetLegal and his reply regarding 4 hands.

Stay safe, stay well, stay healthy.I came here off the same ad and have been going there for awhile now, since they are fun and give good therapeutic massages. None of the girls in the picture work there. Your experience is typical of what they offer. They will tease and flirt and you can have a pretty good time. But they are strictly DIY. They'll play with your balls while you do it and clean you up afterwards, but you have to do the work yourself.

StreetLegal
05-19-15, 16:34
I was in the area and decided to give it a try. The ad is like it says and there is a lesbian security guard standing out front who does come inside and escorts walkins. You can call to schedule as well. I thought it was an AMP at first but its not. Parking is on a side street or on 8 Mile. Raven seemed to be the only girl there (African American). Amazon type woman but very well built and well spoken. Not ghetto in the least bit. Half hour is an option but not advertised. I did half for. 4 and then decided to go. 6 for the hour. Gives a deep tissue massage and will go as light or deep as you like. Strong hands. Massage is a bit oily, but that was okay. Shower and other options are advertised on the ad online but didn't see anything like it in the establishment. I motioned for HE and slowly obliged. No questions asked. Roamed a bit under clothes no problem. After said tips appreciated. I tipped. 15 but I was low on cash or I would have done a little more. Raven is very nice but not quite the AMP experience I am accustomed to. Works in a pinch.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/brand-new-location-60-special/19130016

NiteTime14
05-20-15, 10:41
I remember reading a cple of decent reviews of Payton a while back, but still having trouble with the search feature. Has anyone made a visit lately to Payton, "don't waste your time on anyone else"?

Little pricey, but is massage good with extras? Going to try and attach link.

Thanks in advance. NT.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andheartsdont-waste-your-time-on-anyone-elseandhearts/7458272

BigMac55
05-21-15, 00:35
What's the M1 girls looking like these days? Last time I was there it was the older gal with the horrible smokers voice. Kind of put me off for a while.When there a couple times recently, both times had a knock out beautiful woman named Yellow, probably in her early 30's. Second time MMS had a different girl come in and finish massage after my romp with Yellow. She wasn't nearly as pretty, but not bad and also probably early 30's.

BigMac55
05-21-15, 01:00
Dreamnt about a visit to Shiatsu on 14 & Mound last week. Standard AMP experience. Place was clean and masseuse was decent looking and thin (no idea what her name was), prob early 30's. Massage was pretty good, deep tissue with some back walking. Flip was mechanical HJ with very little touching permitted. May go back, but action on the flip was too mechanical. Damage. 80 & . 25 tip. Summary: pretty good massage, went the whole hr, decent looking, avg on flip.Been there three times, three different massueses. First two had me thinking this was my new favorite place, outstanding massage, with amazing technique on the HJ. Third time, I'm pretty sure I got the one you mentioned above. Very touch adverse and mechanical HJ, in fact I never was able to finish with her bad technique. Although I'll give it to her, I told her three times she could give it a break and she went doggedly at it for a good 10 - 15 minutes. Finally told her to stop and had to go see one of my regular BP girls to finish the job. But the other two I saw there previously were outstanding, but a little older.

Double K
05-21-15, 10:00
Went to Shiatsu the other evening. It's my fav AMP. Been going there long enough that the women are familiar with me.

Have had all 3 and all have been really good massages and endings. Michelle gives the best massage. Good pressure even better oil massage.

So the odd part. Maybe it was just coincidence. Two girls (20's) in a silver Jeep Patroit were sitting outside. I noticed the Jeep there whelp I pulled in, thought nothing of it since there are other stores along side. When I exited the parlor and went to open my door the passenger ask "how was it? I said what and she asked "did you just come from there?" Pointing to the door. I said no and continued to go on my way. She had her phone in her hand (looked like she had maps on it). Who knows maybe it was just 2 girls being curious goofing around or could be some investigating.

I do have the license plate but not posting on here unless there is a reason too. Anyone else experience this on the east side?

BigMac55
05-21-15, 16:53
Hey guys has anyone tried out Scarlet?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/150hr-nice-attitude-and-great-servicesensual-scarlet-candlesmusic-and-massage-table-150hr/11721821Saw her a couple of times. Definitely not the one in the pics. For accurate pics see Sexy Amy in BP escorts. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/real-curvasious-38ddd-hot-irish-girl-nughty-and-nice/11703443.

Gives a fairly decent massage. Very good CBJ and good CFS. Nice, fun gal. I enjoyed my time with her a lot. But she doesn't look like the ad. Other than red hair and big tits.

BigMac55
05-21-15, 17:29
There is no way that anybody is getting a BJ here at Acu, let alone a BBBJ. This report is not accurate as no girls from the Chinese-korean spas will ever do this. You can get it from a Chinese spa, you can get it from a korean spa. But, never from a Chinese-korean spa and that is what acu is. Sorry, need to let the others know.I've been going to Acu regularly for quite a while. Mostly get Lisa, sometimes CiCi. First time I had Coco I was shocked as hell to discover she was flicking her tongue all over my head, gave her some extra tip and made a mental note to come back the next week when Lisa was going to be on vacation. Got Coco again and this time she put the whole head in her mouth. Never asked her to, but damn wasn't going to say no.

Cod Mw
05-21-15, 18:14
Went to Shiatsu the other evening. It's my fav AMP. Been going there long enough that the women are familiar with me.

Have had all 3 and all have been really good massages and endings. Michelle gives the best massage. Good pressure even better oil massage.

So the odd part. Maybe it was just coincidence. Two girls (20's) in a silver Jeep Patroit were sitting outside. I noticed the Jeep there whelp I pulled in, thought nothing of it since there are other stores along side. When I exited the parlor and went to open my door the passenger ask "how was it? I said what and she asked "did you just come from there?" Pointing to the door. I said no and continued to go on my way. She had her phone in her hand (looked like she had maps on it). Who knows maybe it was just 2 girls being curious goofing around or could be some investigating.

I do have the license plate but not posting on here unless there is a reason too. Anyone else experience this on the east side?Is this the one at 15 and John. Shiatsu Well being or 14 and Mound. Famous Shiatsu Spa?

NastyNardo
05-21-15, 21:18
I've been going to Acu regularly for quite a while. Mostly get Lisa, sometimes CiCi. First time I had Coco I was shocked as hell to discover she was flicking her tongue all over my head, gave her some extra tip and made a mental note to come back the next week when Lisa was going to be on vacation. Got Coco again and this time she put the whole head in her mouth. Never asked her to, but damn wasn't going to say no.Heejung is just a troll. He just comes here to occasionally stir the pot then disappears for a while.

Double K
05-22-15, 07:58
Is this the one at 15 and John. Shiatsu Well being or 14 and Mound. Famous Shiatsu Spa?15 and Dequinder.

HeeJung47
05-22-15, 17:34
I've been going to Acu regularly for quite a while. Mostly get Lisa, sometimes CiCi. First time I had Coco I was shocked as hell to discover she was flicking her tongue all over my head, gave her some extra tip and made a mental note to come back the next week when Lisa was going to be on vacation. Got Coco again and this time she put the whole head in her mouth. Never asked her to, but damn wasn't going to say no.This is funny. I love when I prove my point. Coco went back to China a while back, so once again, this is a made up report.

BigMac55
05-23-15, 18:09
This is funny. I love when I prove my point. Coco went back to China a while back, so once again, this is a made up report.This happened a while ago, before they closed for a week.

BigMac55
05-23-15, 18:10
Heejung is just a troll. He just comes here to occasionally stir the pot then disappears for a while.Ok, thanks.

OdysseusMI
05-24-15, 12:39
I came here off the same ad and have been going there for awhile now, since they are fun and give good therapeutic massages. None of the girls in the picture work there. Your experience is typical of what they offer. They will tease and flirt and you can have a pretty good time. But they are strictly DIY. They'll play with your balls while you do it and clean you up afterwards, but you have to do the work yourself.I didn't know that. Thank you for the tip and the good feedback for everyone here. I'll keep them in mind only for therapeutic work and look elsewhere for extras. Open to PM'd suggestions as to where extras can be found in OC. Thank you in advance.

John3030
05-25-15, 04:13
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-classy-beautiful-therapist/7239088

I saw Summer a few weeks back and had a great experience. The location is perfect: safe parking, in a building with a number of separate offices with enough activity not to stand out and a private exit out the back. The pictures do appear accurate. Nice, Shapley, fit body. Not super slim, but proportional for sure. She might be a few years older than her ad says. Massage was topless from the start and very good. Professional quality (better than some of the bad ones, not as good as the great ones). When it came time to play, she had a very nice reach under technique before the flip that was so good I almost didn't make it to the flip (hey, it had been a long day and I was very relaxed by that point). After the flip, she was receptive to some boob groping. Very firm, good appearance. She leaned in with the girls for a Russian finish. I don't know if more is available or not. I wasn't looking for more anyway.

I'm fairly new to the hobby, mostly visiting AMPs and a few independent BP provider ads with mixed results. This is the closest thing I've found to what I'm looking for: a quality, therapeutic grade massage with solid entertainment value to boot. Younger and hotter would be the only thing I would change. But very satisfied overall. At Price was a touch steep at 150, but with the local AMP being. 8 +. 4 for a tip, for a so-so clothed massage, often by a 50 y / o+. I'm not complaining too much. Reccomend.What city does she work out of?

Member #5161
05-25-15, 07:01
What city does she work out of?Mount Clemens.

StreetLegal
05-25-15, 13:37
Mount Clemens.You get the full hour? Can't stand being "shorted".

BattMann
05-25-15, 19:28
You get the full hour? Can't stand being "shorted".Yes, got the full hour. Yes, Mt. Clemens. It was a very enjoyable, and professional experience.

BetaRayBill
05-26-15, 11:22
Has anyone gone to see them recently? I fell victim early on to the terrible massage and no anything, but it seems the word has gotten about that its not worth it. New ads are showing more TnA and are only in the bodyrubs section. Anyone know if things have changed with them hopefully needing more biz?

Nyybry
05-26-15, 17:58
Been reading many ads for "magic healing spa". Which is same address as the recently closed "magic health". Ad says new management etc. Anyone going to or have been here after the new changes have took place?

Questar999
05-26-15, 20:20
Checked out Bluewater Spa in Waterford on Pontiac Lake road over the weekend. Highly not recommended. Got a one hour at 70, minimal draping, massage was actually not bad about a 7 out of 10. Landed with Jessica a forties something Chinese woman. Face about a 4, body couldn't tell by all the layers she was wearing. No touching, no playing, no goal at end. Offered massage all the way around the boys but for relief only offered self serve which I don't do at a spa when I could stay home and do that for free. I won't be back.

Gigaman
05-26-15, 22:33
Has anyone gone to see them recently? I fell victim early on to the terrible massage and no anything, but it seems the word has gotten about that its not worth it. New ads are showing more TnA and are only in the bodyrubs section. Anyone know if things have changed with them hopefully needing more biz?Weak massage with almost no technique of any kind, somewhat cold attitude, no teasing, and no ending. The $100 hour price is just not worth it. They probably get guys to visit once or may be twice lured by the enticing BP ads, but probably do not have many repeat clients due to poor performance.

Dbiz2
05-27-15, 15:06
Yes, got the full hour. Yes, Mt. Clemens. It was a very enjoyable, and professional experience.I second that motion for Summer. I basically see her or Renee in RO. Both give professional real massage. Both give HE, although Renee will need to know you first. While Summer is the younger of the two, and Renee limits to topless / HE, I find Renee equally satisfying. But that's just my perspective.

Here's Renee's link: http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/step-into-relaxation-drift-away/13759006.

Bruce248
05-27-15, 17:01
Went to the place in Madison Hts by the oil change place after telling myself I wouldn't go again after last time. She didn't speak a lick of English, but that's not the worst part. She played contemporary christian music through my whole half hour session even after I asked her to change it. Killed the whole mood. I give up. I did it in a pinch and am regretting it. What the hell? Someone please lead me to the right direction.

Tommy101
05-28-15, 08:10
Saw emily in canton the other day. Very nice girl, very nice massage, she even went topless for the last few minutes but no happy ending or anythingelse on menu, owever I get the feeling there could be with a second visit. She also has a partner named sofia that is smoking hot. Seen her upon my arrival for a few minutes. Next time I'm going to try her.

ReachAround
05-28-15, 10:03
Saw emily in canton the other day. Very nice girl, very nice massage, she even went topless for the last few minutes but no happy ending or anythingelse on menu, owever I get the feeling there could be with a second visit. She also has a partner named sofia that is smoking hot. Seen her upon my arrival for a few minutes. Next time I'm going to try her.Is there a link?

Questar999
05-28-15, 10:12
Went to the place in Madison Hts by the oil change place after telling myself I wouldn't go again after last time. She didn't speak a lick of English, but that's not the worst part. She played contemporary christian music through my whole half hour session even after I asked her to change it. Killed the whole mood. I give up. I did it in a pinch and am regretting it. What the hell? Someone please lead me to the right direction.If she was "that bad" in English she likely had no idea what the music was or even what you asked her when you requested to change the music.

Scombalos
05-28-15, 12:36
Has anyone been?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiulf-rest-and-relaxation-buy-1-get-1-12-off-outcall-last-min/14389556

MichiganMan77
05-28-15, 13:07
I second that motion for Summer. I basically see her or Renee in RO. Both give professional real massage. Both give HE, although Renee will need to know you first. While Summer is the younger of the two, and Renee limits to topless / HE, I find Renee equally satisfying. But that's just my perspective.

Here's Renee's link: http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/step-into-relaxation-drift-away/13759006.I haven't seen Renee recently, but are you saying she does topless as well? She definitely provides a very good professional massage. That would be a nice development.

RemoMask
05-28-15, 17:58
Went to the place in Madison Hts by the oil change place after telling myself I wouldn't go again after last time. She didn't speak a lick of English, but that's not the worst part. She played contemporary christian music through my whole half hour session even after I asked her to change it. Killed the whole mood. I give up. I did it in a pinch and am regretting it. What the hell? Someone please lead me to the right direction.They don't know that its a christian music or Chris Brown's. LOL. Believe it or not they don't give a damn if its English or Spanish. All they need is some noise to suppress the sounds made in rooms. I always go and change radio to my favorite channel as first thing. LOL. Why do you listen to music on times?

BigMac55
05-28-15, 18:59
They don't know that its a christian music or Chris Brown's. LOL. Believe it or not they don't give a damn if its English or Spanish. All they need is some noise to suppress the sounds made in rooms. I always go and change radio to my favorite channel as first thing. LOL. Why do you listen to music on times?AMP I went to yesterday had a full Christmas album on during my stay. Commented about it, she just laughed. Which was okay, didn't want her to leave during my time!

MichOutdoors
05-28-15, 22:40
Has anyone been?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiulf-rest-and-relaxation-buy-1-get-1-12-off-outcall-last-min/14389556Strictly legit and preaches the whole time. Pretty lady, decent massage but I don't recommend it.

I Toftt
05-28-15, 23:08
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/5046638329.html

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/5046336653.html

Drove through the great downriver today and these 2 places caught my eye, ads are only in therapeutic anyone been into either? Extras, donations etc?

Stang9
05-29-15, 16:36
I second that motion for Summer. I basically see her or Renee in RO. Both give professional real massage. Both give HE, although Renee will need to know you first. While Summer is the younger of the two, and Renee limits to topless / HE, I find Renee equally satisfying. But that's just my perspective.

Here's Renee's link: http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/step-into-relaxation-drift-away/13759006.I agree, Renee gives a great massage and very accommodating.

Robertin75
05-29-15, 17:49
Has anyone gone to see them recently? I fell victim early on to the terrible massage and no anything, but it seems the word has gotten about that its not worth it. New ads are showing more TnA and are only in the bodyrubs section. Anyone know if things have changed with them hopefully needing more biz?See my review on post #5142.

In summary avoid them.

Did you mean word has gotten about that it's worth it or is not?

JMitch60
05-31-15, 01:35
Looking for HE or BJ on east side, mt clemens or within 15 miles or so to be exact. Hope I did this right!

Pickle252
05-31-15, 01:56
Looking for HE or BJ on east side, mt clemens or within 15 miles or so to be exact. Hope I did this right!Basically, you are going to have to do what every person has had to do on here. Which is read reviews in this site. Visit backpage and google phone numbers. Your first post being a question doesn't usually get a lot of responses other than the one I am giving you now. Once you have shared some reviews members will be more open to giving specific advice.

Member #5161
05-31-15, 03:49
Looking for HE or BJ on east side, mt clemens or within 15 miles or so to be exact. Hope I did this right!Try Dakota or Summer, both in Mt Clemens.

http://www.eroticmonkey.com/dakota-escort-detroit-16855

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-classy-beautiful-therapist/7239088

Incognito1234
05-31-15, 12:09
I went here last night:

Decent set up and an average late 30's -40's Chinese girl met me. $70 for the hour.

Pretty standard AMP. Massage and then on the flip she sees me at full attention and makes the HJ motion, then whispers to me $50. I said no, it's too much, $30 and she agreed. I did ask if more was on the menu but she said no. Probably won't return.

Bottom line: decent massage, decent HE and nothing more.

I'm surprised at how many AMP's have popped up in Taylor and Southgate. There are several within just a few miles of each other.

Nyybry
05-31-15, 13:24
I went here last night:

Decent set up and an average late 30's -40's Chinese girl met me. $70 for the hour.

Pretty standard AMP. Massage and then on the flip she sees me at full attention and makes the HJ motion, then whispers to me $50. I said no, it's too much, $30 and she agreed. I did ask if more was on the menu but she said no. Probably won't return.

Bottom line: decent massage, decent HE and nothing more.

I'm surprised at how many AMP's have popped up in Taylor and Southgate. There are several within just a few miles of each other.Speaking of nearby options, how is that dynasty spa?

Incognito1234
05-31-15, 13:48
Speaking of nearby options, how is that dynasty spa?Dunno, I haven't been to Dynasty. I've been to Pine Tree, Superhands, Aroma Therapy, Earthtone downriver. A couple in the Westland area and I think that's about it, other than M1. No more AMPs.

For a massage and more, I think I'm going to stick with Jade, if I can ever get in contact with her. I talked to her late last night but she didn't have any time after her last appointment. We talked about today but when I called, it went to voice mail and I left a message. I've seen her twice but that was over a year ago and she's definitely worth it. She's pricey though but CFS, CBJ. I was hoping she was open to trips to Greece but at that time, she wasn't (dang). I'm hoping that menu option opens up and if anyone knows it has, please pm me.

Here's Jade:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/always7-daysalways304560-mins-relaxing-w-an-amazing-bodyrub-from-a-petite-natural-redhead/13411536

Scombalos
05-31-15, 19:21
I agree, Renee gives a great massage and very accommodating.I just sent you a PM. Could you take a look and respond? Thanks.

Rogmaes
05-31-15, 20:26
Looking for HE or BJ on east side, mt clemens or within 15 miles or so to be exact. Hope I did this right!Forum members post their experiences with various service providers at spas listed in BP. Some have satisfactory appraisals based on their expectations going in. You need to find out on your own and use the Forum as a guideline to avoid expensive disappointments. On average, it takes at least two visits before you are trusted. Don't be too forward. Work the sp the same she is working you. Anna has been bringing in so many new faces that it's discouraging to start all over every visit you make. Start with some of the standards like Van Dyke, Sophia's or A-Acu. Browse BP. Read posts.[Deleted by Admin]

Incognito1234
05-31-15, 21:27
So, after talking about her on the board today, I decided to try and make an appointment with her. Luckily, she was available but I had to schedule me for about an hour after I called, due to the fact she had another appointment prior.

It was $125 for the hour but due to her earlier appointment being late, she said she needed to cut the appointment to 45 minutes. He was late, so that made her late. She was apologetic and nice about it and only charged me $100 for the 45 minutes. I was cool with that. She's very nice and very talkative. I told her that I wanted to have sex but she said that since it had been so long since I last saw her that we neeed to get "reaquainted" first. She got down to her bra and panties but I was allowed to take those off of her quickly and got to play with her while she was giving the massage.

She has a tight stomach (no stretch marks or baby damage), is shaved with nice tits and a killer ass. Massage was good and since the ending this time was only going to be a HJ, I asked her to get on top of me in a 69 position so I could look at and play with her while she did it. Good technique, takes instruction well and had no problem playing with my ass. For those of you who've read my posts, I've made it clear many times that I'm OCD on cleanliness and hygiene, so just because she did it with me, YMMV. Even though it felt awesome, I held back cumming because I wanted to take some time enjoying her playing with me. After the pop, she happily got up and got me a washcloth and wiped me down. Excellent experience all the way around and paying $100 for 45 minutes with all of this, beats the AMPs all to hell. You have to go see her.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/always7-daysalways304560-mins-relaxing-w-an-amazing-bodyrub-from-a-petite-natural-redhead/13411536

Incognito1234
05-31-15, 21:35
I don't know if this is everywhere but it seems like the downriver AMPs have gotten into the game of negotiated the price of the HE. In the past, like a year or two ago, they'd just do it and you'd choose to tip or not. Now, they negotiate the price before they do it. Typically, when I'm standing at attention and one of them has her hand on my dick, I'm more inclined to agree on a price but I'm thinking that I need to approach this from a different angle if I go to another one. Go in with the expectation that it's just going to be a good massage and when it comes to their magic moment of negotiation, I just won't negotiate and say no to the upsell. I'm wondering if they'll actually go ahead and just do it at that point or not. I guess if they just did it from there, I'd tip. If they didn't, well, ok, there's other options to take the steam off after leaving there.

Thoughts?

To add: Yes, I spend far too much time going to strip clubs and massage parlors.

RemoMask
06-01-15, 09:56
I don't know if this is everywhere but it seems like the downriver AMPs have gotten into the game of negotiated the price of the HE. In the past, like a year or two ago, they'd just do it and you'd choose to tip or not. Now, they negotiate the price before they do it. Typically, when I'm standing at attention and one of them has her hand on my dick, I'm more inclined to agree on a price but I'm thinking that I need to approach this from a different angle if I go to another one. Go in with the expectation that it's just going to be a good massage and when it comes to their magic moment of negotiation, I just won't negotiate and say no to the upsell. I'm wondering if they'll actually go ahead and just do it at that point or not. I guess if they just did it from there, I'd tip. If they didn't, well, ok, there's other options to take the steam off after leaving there.

Thoughts?

To add: Yes, I spend far too much time going to strip clubs and massage parlors.Its about what you want in big head before small head becoming big. 40+80 for FS on AMP. If they don't agree I walked out few times, most times it works. I don't go for HE as I can get fantastic legit massage for 60 and couple of beer and BJ from a strip club for another 50.

LeftHand44
06-01-15, 10:01
Stopped by Chinese Health Massage in Dearborn Heights on Van Born. Clean Chinese parlor and received and great massage from Jenny. Jenny was very young (under 30) with a real nice body. All in for 130. Massage plus handy j. I asked for f / s but she declined. Massage itself was worth it. Very pretty young lady with great eye contact during HJ. I have been to most AMP's in town and Jenny was the finest looking I've ever been with. Very nice and attentive. No t / s offered and no bottled water after massage is only downside.

WiseGuy620
06-01-15, 12:02
They don't know that its a christian music or Chris Brown's. LOL. Believe it or not they don't give a damn if its English or Spanish. All they need is some noise to suppress the sounds made in rooms. I always go and change radio to my favorite channel as first thing. LOL. Why do you listen to music on times?Which MH place are you referring to? PM if you prefer.

Incognito1234
06-01-15, 13:32
Its about what you want in big head before small head becoming big. 40+80 for FS on AMP. If they don't agree I walked out few times, most times it works. I don't go for HE as I can get fantastic legit massage for 60 and couple of beer and BJ from a strip club for another 50.No doubt. The price logic is there and plenty of times after I've left, I'd thought I could have just gone even gone to the club and gotten FS for less. The difference is that an AMP is a full hour and it's hard to beat a good massage. I have a lot of headaches, so a massage is definitely alluring and the pop at the end just seems to be icing on the cake. Maybe I should consider legit, trained massage therapist and spend the $60 / hour, then go to a club for the add ons afterward.

Anyone have suggestions for the best legit, trained massage therapists downriver?

RubMyRichard
06-01-15, 14:56
I think I am going to give her a try and report back!

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-now-you-can-come-in-and-see-me-in-taylor/11679710

In Duh Know
06-01-15, 15:04
No doubt. The price logic is there and plenty of times after I've left, I'd thought I could have just gone even gone to the club and gotten FS for less. The difference is that an AMP is a full hour and it's hard to beat a good massage. I have a lot of headaches, so a massage is definitely alluring and the pop at the end just seems to be icing on the cake. Maybe I should consider legit, trained massage therapist and spend the $60 / hour, then go to a club for the add ons afterward.

Anyone have suggestions for the best legit, trained massage therapists downriver?Best thing to do is pick one and make her your regular. The price will come down drastically. I have one provider - $45 massage session + GFE + FS. Its because I called her several times a month and she feels very comfortable.

RubMyRichard
06-01-15, 18:23
5 for 45 minutes with nothing happy. Decent massage a little oily legit place.

Ropeshark07
06-01-15, 18:31
So, after talking about her on the board today, I decided to try and make an appointment with her. Luckily, she was available but I had to schedule me for about an hour after I called, due to the fact she had another appointment prior.

It was $125 for the hour but due to her earlier appointment being late, she said she needed to cut the appointment to 45 minutes. He was late, so that made her late. She was apologetic and nice about it and only charged me $100 for the 45 minutes. I was cool with that. She's very nice and very talkative. I told her that I wanted to have sex but she said that since it had been so long since I last saw her that we neeed to get "reaquainted" first. She got down to her bra and panties but I was allowed to take those off of her quickly and got to play with her while she was giving the massage.

She has a tight stomach (no stretch marks or baby damage), is shaved with nice tits and a killer ass. Massage was good and since the ending this time was only going to be a HJ, I asked her to get on top of me in a 69 position so I could look at and play with her while she did it. Good technique, takes instruction well and had no problem playing with my ass. For those of you who've read my posts, I've made it clear many times that I'm OCD on cleanliness and hygiene, so just because she did it with me, YMMV. Even though it felt awesome, I held back cumming because I wanted to take some time enjoying her playing with me. After the pop, she happily got up and got me a washcloth and wiped me down. Excellent experience all the way around and paying $100 for 45 minutes with all of this, beats the AMPs all to hell. You have to go see her.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/always7-daysalways304560-mins-relaxing-w-an-amazing-bodyrub-from-a-petite-natural-redhead/13411536I've been seeing her regularly for about 9 months or so and have always found her a delight and easy to get along with.

Incognito1234
06-01-15, 18:47
Best thing to do is pick one and make her your regular. The price will come down drastically. I have one provider - $45 massage session + GFE + FS. Its because I called her several times a month and she feels very comfortable.Are you saying get a regular AMP provider or regular legit provider and work it from there? It sounds like you've got a great deal going on and it would be much cheaper for me to see her once a week or so, rather than spending the money at strip clubs. Maybe you could pass on her info privately to me?

I Toftt
06-01-15, 19:43

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-now-you-can-come-in-and-see-me-in-taylor/11679710I was debating on a Thursday apt with her pm me after please or post a report. Thanks in advance.

Gmoney11
06-02-15, 05:45

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-now-you-can-come-in-and-see-me-in-taylor/11679710I have been curious about this for years. Please PM me after your visit. THanks.

WhiteWood86
06-02-15, 16:43
Stopped by Chinese Health Massage in Dearborn Heights on Van Born. Clean Chinese parlor and received and great massage from Jenny. Jenny was very young (under 30) with a real nice body. All in for 130. Massage plus handy j. I asked for f / s but she declined. Massage itself was worth it. Very pretty young lady with great eye contact during HJ. I have been to most AMP's in town and Jenny was the finest looking I've ever been with. Very nice and attentive. No t / s offered and no bottled water after massage is only downside.Where is this at exactly? I'm not seeing anything on google that matches. And you spent how much 130!?

John Temple
06-02-15, 17:17
I saw Faith for the first time to see if the massage was any good. It was ok. The surprise was the ending. I didn't expect anything because of the previous reports. However, without any prompting or hinting from me she went right for it and provided a decent HJ. 40 upsell. You can get a better massage and HE at an AMP so I probably won't repeat.

Benargen
06-02-15, 22:51
I have been curious about this for years. Please PM me after your visit. THanks.From previous reports she use to end her session with a BBBJ. No sure if she does anymore but would be curious to know.

Benargen
06-02-15, 22:52
I've been seeing her regularly for about 9 months or so and have always found her a delight and easy to get along with.Does she up charge for a FS ending or is that what she's open to for repeats? Everything covered or is she willing to do BBBJ?

Member #5161
06-02-15, 23:05
I saw Faith for the first time to see if the massage was any good. It was ok. The surprise was the ending. I didn't expect anything because of the previous reports. However, without any prompting or hinting from me she went right for it and provided a decent HJ. 40 upsell. You can get a better massage and HE at an AMP so I probably won't repeat.Wow, I'm speechless. I saw her a dozen times and not so much as a hint. I find her body type hot as hell and stopped going for no particular reason. She's a bit of a drive during construction season.

I noticed she rewrote her ad and specified drapping was required. I found that odd as 100% of her clients went undraped.

I trust we're talking about the same Faith in St. Clair Shores.

How long ago did you see her?

LeftHand44
06-03-15, 07:21
Where is this at exactly? I'm not seeing anything on google that matches. And you spent how much 130!?Its about 1 mile east of Telegraph on the north side of Van Born. 130 all in. 1 Hour massage and HE with the bees out. I know it was a little high but the provider was super hot and did a great job.

Nxxxxx
06-03-15, 11:03
No HE great massage girl looks good and place service list is great.

FL4807
06-03-15, 12:11
Wow, I'm speechless. I saw her a dozen times and not so much as a hint. I find her body type hot as hell and stopped going for no particular reason. She's a bit of a drive during construction season.

I noticed she rewrote her ad and specified drapping was required. I found that odd as 100% of her clients went undraped.

I trust we're talking about the same Faith in St. Clair Shores.

How long ago did you see her?Probably two or three weeks ago I was on Craigslist just searching because I was bored. What is local. Maybe I will get lucky again were my thoughts. Well, I stumbled across a personal ad from her in the casual encounters section (it was either that or the women seeking men) and this ad was long. Not a paragraph or two but a novel long. It went on to describe many personal details about her life with her SO and the things that he makes her do for him. Her pictures were posted on it and so was her number. She essentially described her life, how her husband is not the best man and how she needs a house. It was a great written ad, so much to the point that I did get a hold of her and ask about it. She told me that she did write the ad as a way to get back at her husband for posting a ad on backpack that implied she offered services more than a massage. Her and I did chat about both ads to some extent. Had I gotten the vibe that more was on the table I would have ran my happy self over to her that day.

While I am not saying that the guy who posted she does more is lying or wrong at all, I just find it hard to believe that she would. And if she does who in the world would want to have her husband walk in the door while you are in the middle of a HE and he pulls out his karate moves on you while you are scrambling to get out of there. With a little research you can find a ton of photos of the two of them. They are both into martial arts. So, good luck trying to get the strong arm on that one. I am not trying to white knight her as I have not seen her at all in person but I have talked to her about ads that were placed.

Anything is possible with anyone. There is a provider here that has been reviewed as strictly legit and it is not the case. If the person is comfortable with you then anything can happen. More visits equal less tipping which equal better times.

WhiteWood86
06-03-15, 13:58
Its about 1 mile east of Telegraph on the north side of Van Born. 130 all in. 1 Hour massage and HE with the bees out. I know it was a little high but the provider was super hot and did a great job.I found it yesterday. I called and asked how much for half hr and she said 50 so I said well I have 35 since that's all I had to spend and I went to super hands first which is only 35 but they were closing. She said ya come so of course when I get there she says no 50 should've known that was going to happen. So I run and grab some more cash and only have $55 total when I get back and she says she has another customer now but I can get a 20 min sesh so I say will it be a good 20 mins and did the he motion and she smiled or whatever so I took my chances. The massage was great yes she is very cute but no he I tried but she put up three fingers so I handed her 5 and said just one minute LOL no go. I'll be back there for sure. Disappointing since this was my first time leaving unhappy at a AMP.

Member #5161
06-03-15, 15:54
This is Faith (in SCS). I'm a big fan. I thought her massages were decent, about an 7. 7 - 8 on a scale of 10. As far as I know, she is legit but I am prepared to be wrong.

Does anyone know if she hired a girl to use her home studio at night or Saturdays?

In one picture, she was modeling a sex swing for an adult toy company. Her husband, Jef was in the pics too. Enjoy.

Member #5161
06-03-15, 15:58
Probably two or three weeks ago I was on Craigslist just searching because I was bored. What is local. Maybe I will get lucky again were my thoughts. Well, I stumbled across a personal ad from her in the casual encounters section (it was either that or the women seeking men) and this ad was long. Not a paragraph or two but a novel long. It went on to describe many personal details about her life with her SO and the things that he makes her do for him. Her pictures were posted on it and so was her number. She essentially described her life, how her husband is not the best man and how she needs a house. It was a great written ad, so much to the point that I did get a hold of her and ask about it. She told me that she did write the ad as a way to get back at her husband for posting a ad on backpack that implied she offered services more than a massage. Her and I did chat about both ads to some extent. Had I gotten the vibe that more was on the table I would have ran my happy self over to her that day.

While I am not saying that the guy who posted she does more is lying or wrong at all, I just find it hard to believe that she would. And if she does who in the world would want to have her husband walk in the door while you are in the middle of a HE and he pulls out his karate moves on you while you are scrambling to get out of there. With a little research you can find a ton of photos of the two of them. They are both into martial arts. So, good luck trying to get the strong arm on that one. I am not trying to white knight her as I have not seen her at all in person but I have talked to her about ads that were placed.

Anything is possible with anyone. There is a provider here that has been reviewed as strictly legit and it is not the case. If the person is comfortable with you then anything can happen. More visits equal less tipping which equal better times.Her husband was home for part of my first session. For the many after that he was at school or at work. She only works 11:00 to 4:00.

Member #5668
06-03-15, 16:26
I plan on real soon seeing Renee or this lady http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/5048408094.html Does anybody have any info on her? I have heard Renee gives a good massage and if she knows you a he. Does she charge extra for it? What about this other lady, is her massage good? Extras? I honestly want a really good massage, but a bonus at the end is good also. Been trying to see Jody for years, and I see she is in town this weekend. She jerked me around a few times, canceled a few of our appointments after we already had a scheduled time. I have seen a personal friend of hers many times and always been treated good, but I would like to see Jody. Thanks.

Bzerkley
06-03-15, 19:37
I plan on real soon seeing Renee or this lady http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/5048408094.html Does anybody have any info on her? I have heard Renee gives a good massage and if she knows you a he. Does she charge extra for it? What about this other lady, is her massage good? Extras? I honestly want a really good massage, but a bonus at the end is good also. Been trying to see Jody for years, and I see she is in town this weekend. She jerked me around a few times, canceled a few of our appointments after we already had a scheduled time. I have seen a personal friend of hers many times and always been treated good, but I would like to see Jody. Thanks.I saw Renee today. Good massage, not great. HE was offered, but declined. Didn't think it was extra. I much prefer to see one of Anna's Girls. Yan Yan does a great massage and FS is offered for $. Best bet for the money is Lola in AA. Last time I got a great.

Massage with her nude. Very erotic watching her in the mirror. Sarah Sinn does a better massage with HE. I wasnt that impressed with Renee.

Spaguy45
06-03-15, 21:34
I saw Renee today. Good massage, not great. HE was offered, but declined. Didn't think it was extra. I much prefer to see one of Anna's Girls. Yan Yan does a great massage and FS is offered for $. Best bet for the money is Lola in AA. Last time I got a great.

Massage with her nude. Very erotic watching her in the mirror. Sarah Sinn does a better massage with HE. I wasnt that impressed with Renee.I agree that Renee is ok but not great. She does this silly fluttery thing with her fingers that didn't do anything for me. Offered and I accepted a HE, which was ok. But no accommodation and no extras beyond that. Overall an ok experience but I'm not writing home about her either.

LeftHand44
06-04-15, 11:18
How much did she want to charge for he?

I saw Renee today. Good massage, not great. HE was offered, but declined. Didn't think it was extra. I much prefer to see one of Anna's Girls. Yan Yan does a great massage and FS is offered for $. Best bet for the money is Lola in AA. Last time I got a great.

Massage with her nude. Very erotic watching her in the mirror. Sarah Sinn does a better massage with HE. I wasnt that impressed with Renee.

Nknk789
06-04-15, 15:37

Massage with her nude. Very erotic watching her in the mirror. Sarah Sinn does a better massage with HE. I wasnt that impressed with Renee.Where is the location of the lola in AA? Please. Thank.

Bzerkley
06-05-15, 10:31
How much did she want to charge for he?I don't think it was extra. Just wasnt in the mood after a so so massage.

Bzerkley
06-05-15, 10:33
Where is the location of the lola in AA? Please. Thank.Apartment off of Pontiac Trail.

Misterb899
06-05-15, 10:41
So I have been to the other locations and never got anything but a nice massage. Well its the same here. I have been twice since it's super close to home. I have seen two different women there first visit was a slightly older woman who I thought she said her name Amanda but I can't quite remember. And the second visit I saw a petite little younger girl who had the tightest ass ever she did let my hands roam slightly during the massage but again it was self service in the end. Now the younger girl did do the back walk and did give me a table shower before and after massage per my request. The hour is 60 but I wish more was to be had there but I'll keep going as it's close to home and pretty cheap for a good massage.

WhiteWood86
06-05-15, 18:23
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/5059261114.html

Any info on her? Anyone get a he with her?

IMonger2
06-05-15, 20:49
Anyone partake in this new establishment? Guess it opened up recently?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-creamy-busty-girls-open-late-real-photos-fun-fun/19242706

BattMann
06-06-15, 00:00
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-248-759-41971324-wanlton-blvd-rochester-hills-mi/19124940

I had 45 minutes to burn in Rochester the other day and I remembered seeing ads for this place. Recently opened like 2 or 3 wks ago. Didn't have high hopes given the area, but who knows, right? So, I stopped in for a 30 minute appointment. I didn't get her name but she was a little on the older side maybe 45-50 ish? Had some curves with large be's. Nice shape actually, but a little soft I the belly I think. Face was so-so for an older lady. Attractive for what she was, I guess, but nothing to get too excited about. The massage was pretty good by AMP standards. This was the first time I've done a 30 minutes instead of a hour so not a lot of comparison to go by. She was pleasant, had a playful attitude and was active with the teasing, so my hopes started rising. At one point she told me "5 minutes left", I so I asked if I could get HE and she suggested that I could do myself if I wanted. I declined; if I'm doing the work I'm doing it at home. Getting dressed, with a hug she told me: next time I should "come back for hour". Not sure if the circumstances would be different or not with a 60 min time slot, but it seems this place may be self service only. If not, I'd like to hear if there are any successes, a north side stop would be convenient. Damage was 50. Won't repeat unless I see a success story on here.

Spaguy45
06-06-15, 08:31
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-248-759-41971324-wanlton-blvd-rochester-hills-mi/19124940

I had 45 minutes to burn in Rochester the other day and I remembered seeing ads for this place. Recently opened like 2 or 3 wks ago. Didn't have high hopes given the area, but who knows, right? So, I stopped in for a 30 minute appointment. I didn't get her name but she was a little on the older side maybe 45-50 ish? Had some curves with large be's. Nice shape actually, but a little soft I the belly I think. Face was so-so for an older lady. Attractive for what she was, I guess, but nothing to get too excited about. The massage was pretty good by AMP standards. This was the first time I've done a 30 minutes instead of a hour so not a lot of comparison to go by. She was pleasant, had a playful attitude and was active with the teasing, so my hopes started rising. At one point she told me "5 minutes left", I so I asked if I could get HE and she suggested that I could do myself if I wanted. I declined; if I'm doing the work I'm doing it at home. Getting dressed, with a hug she told me: next time I should "come back for hour". Not sure if the circumstances would be different or not with a 60 min time slot, but it seems this place may be self service only. If not, I'd like to hear if there are any successes, a north side stop would be convenient. Damage was 50. Won't repeat unless I see a success story on here.I had about the same experience in an hour session with what sounds like is the same provider. I didn't see anyone else there. One hour is. 70. "So-so" is a good description for the provider I had: average looking and quite past her prime. DIY was my experience too. Not worth repeating for me. BTW, it's directly across from Rochester High School. I wonder if that will cause LE to be more interested over time than another location might receive.

Fundboy
06-06-15, 11:23

Any info on her? Anyone get a he with her?Ad says professional massage only. So you won't be getting any HE here and I suspect no DIY allowed either.

Nyybry
06-06-15, 15:35
Ad says professional massage only. So you won't be getting any HE here and I suspect no DIY allowed either.Yes, she does a very good massage. Great price too. As far as "extras" go. She has a sign on ceiling that reads. "no happy endings". At least she's sorta up front about it. So many AMPs you visit, before the flip there's some sort of tease and when it's time to flip. They give you the. "we don't do that here". Or. "you can".

WhiteWood86
06-06-15, 19:06
So I took my second trip to Superhands today and left unhappy. First time there good looking mid 40's Asian not so good of a massage a bit soft but on the flip she says shhh and goes to work tipped 20. This time there wasn't even a flip! Tons of teasing and brushing the boys but I couldn't believe there wasn't even a flip. She comes in close and says you want 30 more minutes and I declined.

Grinder264
06-07-15, 15:43
I've seen her several times. And will continue to do so. But, she's totally legit, no extras. The price should kind of tell you that. When I want just a legit massage this is who I see. She specializes in deep tissue. She is awesome. She works out any / all of my knots and simply works the muscles good. But if you are looking for extras you have to go elsewhere.

Grinder.

Any info on her? Anyone get a he with her?

WhiteWood86
06-07-15, 20:00
Anybody seen her before?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/soft-touch-massage/19129516

BigMac55
06-08-15, 13:16

I had 45 minutes to burn in Rochester the other day and I remembered seeing ads for this place. Recently opened like 2 or 3 wks ago. Didn't have high hopes given the area, but who knows, right? So, I stopped in for a 30 minute appointment. I didn't get her name but she was a little on the older side maybe 45-50 ish? Had some curves with large be's. Nice shape actually, but a little soft I the belly I think. Face was so-so for an older lady. Attractive for what she was, I guess, but nothing to get too excited about. The massage was pretty good by AMP standards. This was the first time I've done a 30 minutes instead of a hour so not a lot of comparison to go by. She was pleasant, had a playful attitude and was active with the teasing, so my hopes started rising. At one point she told me "5 minutes left", I so I asked if I could get HE and she suggested that I could do myself if I wanted. I declined; if I'm doing the work I'm doing it at home. Getting dressed, with a hug she told me: next time I should "come back for hour". Not sure if the circumstances would be different or not with a 60 min time slot, but it seems this place may be self service only. If not, I'd like to hear if there are any successes, a north side stop would be convenient. Damage was 50. Won't repeat unless I see a success story on here.There are 4 girls that work there. 2 moved there from Ivy Asian Massage in Troy. Like Ivy, if they know you, they will go pretty far. Just short of a HE, but it's strictly DIY. You can get under the clothes breast play, OTC roaming, they'll tease and massage your boys, clean you afterwards, but the actual job at hand is up to you.

Zeek2120
06-08-15, 16:47
Anybody seen her before?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/soft-touch-massage/19129516Yeah she has saggy hooters and HE if you want. Not much too look at either.

Rogmaes
06-08-15, 23:43
For you YanYan fans that thought she left town, she is working at Anna's Madison Heights location under the alias of.

Judy.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-asian-massage-judy/14428141

Saw her recently and I can say that I received the same great experience I've had in the past. I give her. 6 up front. From there, there's no upsell. She is tall, slim with cute little A's. Likes to wear bright colored dresses, loose underwear and no bra. Pretty face with long flowing black hair. Good massage with lots of play. I was stroking her clit while she was doing my lower back. FIV well before the flip; by that time, she is hot and horny. Believe me, she is open to everything. However, cover required. She has a great laugh and very casual style. Basically, a pleasure to be with. . 6 for the hr. 6 for the rest. As always, YMMV.

Bzerkley
06-09-15, 08:52
For you YanYan fans that thought she left town, she is working at Anna's Madison Heights location under the alias of.

Judy.

Saw her recently and I can say that I received the same great experience I've had in the past. I give her. 6 up front. From there, there's no upsell. She is tall, slim with cute little A's. Likes to wear bright colored dresses, loose underwear and no bra. Pretty face with long flowing black hair. Good massage with lots of play. I was stroking her clit while she was doing my lower back. FIV well before the flip; by that time, she is hot and horny. Believe me, she is open to everything. However, cover required. She has a great laugh and very casual style. Basically, a pleasure to be with. . 6 for the hr. 6 for the rest. As always, YMMV.You sure? Not the number I have?

Rogmaes
06-09-15, 10:23
You sure? Not the number I have?I usually call Anna at the Wayne / I-94 number. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseuse-melody-29-and-yoyo-36-4-hand-available/10130133.

From there, she tells me who and where the players are.

ContinentalMan
06-09-15, 19:18

Judy.

Saw her recently and I can say that I received the same great experience I've had in the past. I give her. 6 up front. From there, there's no upsell. She is tall, slim with cute little A's. Likes to wear bright colored dresses, loose underwear and no bra. Pretty face with long flowing black hair. Good massage with lots of play. I was stroking her clit while she was doing my lower back. FIV well before the flip; by that time, she is hot and horny. Believe me, she is open to everything. However, cover required. She has a great laugh and very casual style. Basically, a pleasure to be with. . 6 for the hr. 6 for the rest. As always, YMMV.I had a visit with Judy today and I can agree with the post, she is quite open minded and worth the visit. My experience was similar to the previous post.

Nnapmas
06-09-15, 23:35
Could someone give me the scoop on Anna & her girls? I tried searching through old posts, but there are so many with "anna" in them I couldn't find any answers. Does she have a number of her own places, like in MH? And is it similar to diamonds where you have your choice? My biggest problem with AMPs is you can't really control who you get or who's working on any given day.

So any details on this "Anna" would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather not reply to this post.

Rogmaes
06-10-15, 11:56
Could someone give me the scoop on Anna & her girls? I tried searching through old posts, but there are so many with "anna" in them I couldn't find any answers. Does she have a number of her own places, like in MH? And is it similar to diamonds where you have your choice? My biggest problem with AMPs is you can't really control who you get or who's working on any given day.

So any details on this "Anna" would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather not reply to this post.See post 5775. Call her her and ask her yourself.

Incognito1234
06-10-15, 13:44
She looks almost TGTBT but google shows only ad images for this area, unless I"m doing something wrong. If you've seen her, how was it? Is this her in the pictures?

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/excellent-reviews-and-excellent-talents-80-80-80-80-80-80/19282934

Nnapmas
06-10-15, 14:42
She looks almost TGTBT but google shows only ad images for this area, unless I"m doing something wrong. If you've seen her, how was it? Is this her in the pictures?

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/excellent-reviews-and-excellent-talents-80-80-80-80-80-80/19282934I haven't seen her (yet) as she can be hard to get ahold of, but I've talked with a few people who did. The pics aren't her, but supposedly she's pretty attractive, blonde, at least dee's, and has a few more curves than girl in pic. Those who have seen her claim she's one of the best. So good luck!

Member #5161
06-10-15, 15:16

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/excellent-reviews-and-excellent-talents-80-80-80-80-80-80/19282934I remember reading it was indeed her as pictured. She also got a decent review. The last two guys who reported on her were both stood up.

WhiteWood86
06-10-15, 18:09

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-now-you-can-come-in-and-see-me-in-taylor/11679710So any word? Very curious myself since she's close by.

Rogmaes
06-10-15, 21:17

So any details on this "Anna" would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather not reply to this post.I usually call Anna at the Wayne / I-94 number. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...lable/10130133..

From there, she tells me who and where the players are. She is trustworthy and can tell you who her most popular service provider is.

Rogmaes
06-11-15, 21:07
Anna has a five star service provider working her I-94 / Wayne location. Her name is Melody. Best tight body and most perfect breast I've seen on any of Anna's girls. Young, trim and speaks and understands English fairly well. Good masseuse on top of that. Of course, YMMV. No BB. FS is available.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseuse-melody-29-and-yoyo-36-4-hand-available/10130133

HobbyRus
06-11-15, 21:26
Has anyone have any experience with her?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/funrelaxandrelease-fun-and-classy-jazz/10381921

Help appreciated.

HobbyRus
06-11-15, 21:29
I usually call Anna at the Wayne / I-94 number. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...lable/10130133..

From there, she tells me who and where the players are. She is trustworthy and can tell you who her most popular service provider is.This is the link for Anna's girls.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseuse-melody-29-and-yoyo-36-4-hand-available/10130133

Be Safe!

ChaserX
06-11-15, 21:56
As always, I had an amazing time at Four Hands. I haven't seen the new girl yet but given my experience, as long as you have $, you'll have a good time. $. 60 for an hr satisfied.

Hentaiboy
06-12-15, 11:14
Hi all.

Visiting Detroit for a short while and read thru the comments. Is M1 health still worth visiting?

Thanks.

Misterb899
06-12-15, 14:47
So I have been to the other locations and never got anything but a nice massage. Well its the same here. I have been twice since it's super close to home. I have seen two different women there first visit was a slightly older woman who I thought she said her name Amanda but I can't quite remember. And the second visit I saw a petite little younger girl who had the tightest ass ever she did let my hands roam slightly during the massage but again it was self service in the end. Now the younger girl did do the back walk and did give me a table shower before and after massage per my request. The hour is 60 but I wish more was to be had there but I'll keep going as it's close to home and pretty cheap for a good
massage.So I just remembered her the petite girls name it was fiona. It Sucks getting old.

Nyybry
06-13-15, 09:44
Hi all.

Visiting Detroit for a short while and read thru the comments. Is M1 health still worth visiting?

Thanks.Well, I personally have not been there in like 10 months. But it wasn't that great. Nowhere near as good as it was awhile back. But it's YMMV.

QuestForFun
06-13-15, 11:48
Well, I personally have not been there in like 10 months. But it wasn't that great. Nowhere near as good as it was awhile back. But it's YMMV.I would have to agree. . I went last night and drew a older lady in her late 40's. Maybe. I think sue was her name, she didn't talk much. There is better out there. I'm going to stay away until some different girls come in.

Incognito1234
06-13-15, 14:20
Based on the report here, I went to Anna's for the first time and saw Melody, or rather who I thought was Melody and later figured out that I must have been unknowingly given the switch with Yo Yo.

I called around 8 and asked for Melody but was told she had an 830 appointment but that YoYo was available. At first, I said yes but changed my mind and said that I would see Melody at 930 a. She said ok. I called around 925 and asked if was ok to come there and was told to wait until 930, so I did. When I got there, they opened the door but there was a lot of conversation in Chinese. A woman came and took me to the back room. She had a short hair cut, jean shorts, red top and slightly grey teeth. I asked twice if she was Melody and she said she was. Well, she was nice and I would give her about a 6, looks wise. $60 forthe hour. Massage was decent and even though I wasn't terribly enthusiastic about it, we moved on to FS. CB, K9 and I had her finish me off by hand. She just wasn't what I was expecting. Rates were discussed but I gave her. 60 on the way out and I left early (total $. 20).

Well, on the way out, I happened to glance into the other room and caught a glimpse of what I thought to be a younger, much more attractive girl with long hair. I assumed that must have been the "real" Melody that I'd been looking for but because of the tight scheduling, they'd switched girls around and because I'm new, I'd never have known the difference. Well, they were right. I didn't know. On the other hand, I'm a frequent flyer of AMPs and SC's and now that I've discovered that, I won't be back.

PshBall
06-13-15, 14:46
Based on the report here, I went to Anna's for the first time and saw Melody, or rather who I thought was Melody and later figured out that I must have been unknowingly given the switch with Yo Yo.

I called around 8 and asked for Melody but was told she had an 830 appointment but that YoYo was available. At first, I said yes but changed my mind and said that I would see Melody at 930 a. She said ok. I called around 925 and asked if was ok to come there and was told to wait until 930, so I did. When I got there, they opened the door but there was a lot of conversation in Chinese. A woman came and took me to the back room. She had a short hair cut, jean shorts, red top and slightly grey teeth. I asked twice if she was Melody and she said she was. Well, she was nice and I would give her about a 6, looks wise. $60 forthe hour. Massage was decent and even though I wasn't terribly enthusiastic about it, we moved on to FS. CB, K9 and I had her finish me off by hand. She just wasn't what I was expecting. Rates were discussed but I gave her. 60 on the way out and I left early (total $. 20).

Well, on the way out, I happened to glance into the other room and caught a glimpse of what I thought to be a younger, much more attractive girl with long hair. I assumed that must have been the "real" Melody that I'd been looking for but because of the tight scheduling, they'd switched girls around and because I'm new, I'd never have known the difference. Well, they were right. I didn't know. On the other hand, I'm a frequent flyer of AMPs and SC's and now that I've discovered that, I won't be back.Short hair'ed one is Melody. The age on the BP ad seem switched, because I do agree that YoYo looks younger of the two.

DirtyOne6969
06-13-15, 15:10
After reading a bunch of posts on here, I decided to try to find Yan Yan, since I have seen some good posts about her. I have seen many posts on here about Anna's girls and had no idea what the hell that meant. I thought it was an AMP, but could never find a name of the establishment. Finally saw a post that gave me a number, so I decided to give it a call.

I am assuming that I was talking to Anna. I didn't want to seem like a first timer (though I am), so even though I heard that she changed her name, I asked for the old name Yan Yan. The lady told me the location was Madison Heights, asked how long I wanted, and set up an appointment.

I got there on time and had to call Anna back to get the apartment number. When I entered, I was pleasantly surprised with what I saw. She was a little older than me, I would guess in her early 40's, and relatively attractive. Not the cutest I have ever seen, but not the worst. I would say between a 6 and 7. She led me to the bedroom where she had a table set up. I paid. 6 for the hour and got comfortable. She was wearing a red nightie with panties and no bra. She began with what I would consider a fairly decent massage. Not the best, but far from terrible. She used medium pressure (per my request) and I got relaxed very quickly.

There was plenty of teasing touches and she spent a whole lot of time on my ass, doing a really light caress which focused a lot on the crack and upper inner thigh. I am not ashamed to admit that it felt pretty awesome. I never had a masseuse do that before. It was almost a tickle. I was able to reach back and caress her legs and ass, but my positioning made it a little difficult at times. She used her elbows appropriately on my back and even climbed up on the table a few times to get better leverage. Finally the flip came and that's where the annoyances started.

Her English is not that good. She was asking what more I wanted and there was a bit of a problem communicating properly. I didn't know I had to be proficient with sign language! I got her to finally understand that I wanted FS. I told her that I had. 8 and she left the room for a bit. I think she made a call, then came back with a cover. Apparently she missed that day in class where they show you how to put one on a banana, because she acted like it was the first time she had ever seen one. Instead of rolling it on, she was prying it apart with two hands. When she got it over the top, one of her hands slipped and it snapped down on my guy. It hurt like hell. She started laughing embarrassingly and apologized. When she finally got it on, she disrobed and lubed up. It took a minute for me to understand that she wanted mish, but finally I got off the table so she could take my place. The FS didn't last very long because it seemed that I was hurting her. I am an average guy, a little thicker maybe, but not intimidating. All I can remember seeing is her rather large teeth while she was making faces like she was giving birth. I finished quickly because I kinda felt bad. The table is smaller than normal, so I couldn't change position or angles without falling off (which almost happened).

When all was said and done, I got a small bottle of water and some broken conversation. She was a sweet lady who truly seems to care whether you are satisfied with the service. Unless k9 or cg is available, I don't know if I would return. I was limited in my abilities to perform due to the small table. Her body was very frumpy, with some loose belly fat, but she wasn't fat. She was kinda tall with great legs.

I would definitely call Anna again to see what other talent she has. I am not opposed to a repeat with Yan Yan, but I would probably need to bring my pictionary game so I could draw out what I wanted. I hope this review helps. Any questions, either reply to this or pm me.

Stay safe out there, gentlemen.

Ackson13
06-13-15, 18:34
Has anyone have any experience with her?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/funrelaxandrelease-fun-and-classy-jazz/10381921

Help appreciated.Pics aren't even close. Been around for a long time. Long time ago, she's dark, tattooed and a lot of piercings.

BigMac55
06-14-15, 01:02
Hi all.

Thanks.Last 3 times I've seen her. She's very sexy, maybe early 30's. Nice body, good skills.

Nyybry
06-14-15, 08:53
Pics aren't even close. Been around for a long time. Long time ago, she's dark, tattooed and a lot of piercings.I've seen ads for her for quite some time. Always interested mostly because her location is close. What's her typical session like. You have posted about her looks. Piercings. Etc.

Bzerkley
06-15-15, 08:44
After reading a bunch of posts on here, I decided to try to find Yan Yan, since I have seen some good posts about her. I have seen many posts on here about Anna's girls and had no idea what the hell that meant. I thought it was an AMP, but could never find a name of the establishment. Finally saw a post that gave me a number, so I decided to give it a call.

I am assuming that I was talking to Anna. I didn't want to seem like a first timer (though I am), so even though I heard that she changed her name, I asked for the old name Yan Yan. The lady told me the location was Madison Heights, asked how long I wanted, and set up an appointment.

I got there on time and had to call Anna back to get the apartment number. When I entered, I was pleasantly surprised with what I saw. She was a little older than me, I would guess in her early 40's, and relatively attractive. Not the cutest I have ever seen, but not the worst. I would say between a 6 and 7. She led me to the bedroom where she had a table set up. I paid. 6 for the hour and got comfortable. She was wearing a red nightie with panties and no bra. She began with what I would consider a fairly decent massage. Not the best, but far from terrible. She used medium pressure (per my request) and I got relaxed very quickly.

There was plenty of teasing touches and she spent a whole lot of time on my ass, doing a really light caress which focused a lot on the crack and upper inner thigh. I am not ashamed to admit that it felt pretty awesome. I never had a masseuse do that before. It was almost a tickle. I was able to reach back and caress her legs and ass, but my positioning made it a little difficult at times. She used her elbows appropriately on my back and even climbed up on the table a few times to get better leverage. Finally the flip came and that's where the annoyances started.

Her English is not that good. She was asking what more I wanted and there was a bit of a problem communicating properly. I didn't know I had to be proficient with sign language! I got her to finally understand that I wanted FS. I told her that I had. 8 and she left the room for a bit. I think she made a call, then came back with a cover. Apparently she missed that day in class where they show you how to put one on a banana, because she acted like it was the first time she had ever seen one. Instead of rolling it on, she was prying it apart with two hands. When she got it over the top, one of her hands slipped and it snapped down on my guy. It hurt like hell. She started laughing embarrassingly and apologized. When she finally got it on, she disrobed and lubed up. It took a minute for me to understand that she wanted mish, but finally I got off the table so she could take my place. The FS didn't last very long because it seemed that I was hurting her. I am an average guy, a little thicker maybe, but not intimidating. All I can remember seeing is her rather large teeth while she was making faces like she was giving birth. I finished quickly because I kinda felt bad. The table is smaller than normal, so I couldn't change position or angles without falling off (which almost happened).

When all was said and done, I got a small bottle of water and some broken conversation. She was a sweet lady who truly seems to care whether you are satisfied with the service. Unless k9 or cg is available, I don't know if I would return. I was limited in my abilities to perform due to the small table. Her body was very frumpy, with some loose belly fat, but she wasn't fat. She was kinda tall with great legs.

I would definitely call Anna again to see what other talent she has. I am not opposed to a repeat with Yan Yan, but I would probably need to bring my pictionary game so I could draw out what I wanted. I hope this review helps. Any questions, either reply to this or pm me.

Stay safe out there, gentlemen.I don't think you saw Yan Yan. She is late twenties, long legs, slender, with very little baby damage, but she knows what to do. And her massage is top notch.

StreetLegal
06-15-15, 19:21
I don't think you saw Yan Yan. She is late twenties, long legs, slender, with very little baby damage, but she knows what to do. And her massage is top notch.I agree. I saw the same lady as describe (red night) . Was not Yan Yan. My full service was very non-eventful. Won't repeat.

Anthroman
06-15-15, 19:27
Tried M1 back in early May. I saw the post about possible Greek service from Yellow at M1. Asked for and got Yellow. After the shower and a minimal tease massage, I tickled her back door and explained what I wanted. She had already seen my junk and saw that I am not huge (neither long nor wide) but she still refused. I asked again while banging her doggy style. I even took the lube bottle and dripped a bit on the target, but she still said no. Still it was a good appointment. Even finished BBBJCIM. Still, I'd really like to find an Asian provider (AMP or other) that is willing to provide Greek. Any help fellas?

Rogmaes
06-15-15, 19:28

Stay safe out there, gentlemen.As said, YMMV. Last time I saw YanYan she went right to Cg, reversed Cg and then to canine. In my previous reviews I mentioned that she is open to pretty much anything if she is comfortable with you. Everything including BBBJ and greek with cover.

ContinentalMan
06-15-15, 20:13
Tried M1 back in early May. I saw the post about possible Greek service from Yellow at M1. Asked for and got Yellow. After the shower and a minimal tease massage, I tickled her back door and explained what I wanted. She had already seen my junk and saw that I am not huge (neither long nor wide) but she still refused. I asked again while banging her doggy style. I even took the lube bottle and dripped a bit on the target, but she still said no. Still it was a good appointment. Even finished BBBJCIM. Still, I'd really like to find an Asian provider (AMP or other) that is willing to provide Greek. Any help fellas?My favorite girls from M1 are Annie (from years back), Sugar (not the hottest but knows how to have fun), and yellow / shampoo. Hard to find anyone else there that's worth seeing.

DetPiston4455
06-15-15, 20:13
Anyone been to Magic health recently? I heard its newer now. I tried searching on here but no recent comments about the place. Anyone reccomend?

QuestForFun
06-15-15, 21:30
Tried M1 back in early May. I saw the post about possible Greek service from Yellow at M1. Asked for and got Yellow. After the shower and a minimal tease massage, I tickled her back door and explained what I wanted. She had already seen my junk and saw that I am not huge (neither long nor wide) but she still refused. I asked again while banging her doggy style. I even took the lube bottle and dripped a bit on the target, but she still said no. Still it was a good appointment. Even finished BBBJCIM. Still, I'd really like to find an Asian provider (AMP or other) that is willing to provide Greek. Any help fellas?I have tried that more than half a dozen times she actually laughed at me last time and said no way.

Rogmaes
06-16-15, 07:58
I agree. I saw the same lady as describe (red night) . Was not Yan Yan. My full service was very non-eventful. Won't repeat.How do they handle "periods"? Just provide massage and HJ? I have never come across this. Chime in if you have come across this. I think they might use a sub for the few days. Might explain the confusion with Yan Yan.

MassageFan123
06-16-15, 10:46
Her husband was home for part of my first session. For the many after that he was at school or at work. She only works 11:00 to 4:00.I saw her on Monday for the first time, and could hear noises upstairs so I assumed her husband was home. She gives a very nice massage, good work on the glutes, inner thighs, chest, etc. There was never any mention of draping, which her ads seem to indicate is a must. The massage was strictly legit though, but I do get the feeling that there may possibly be more to be had if the husband isn't around. Maybe that's just wishful thinking.

SewerStan
06-17-15, 14:26
I have been to all of Anna's locations. Anna is very efficient on the phone and I wish all business ran as smoothly as hers. Yan Yan aka Julie aka Judy has been at all locations most recently at 14/75 location. She's playful and does an excellent massage yes she does have a little loose skin around her belly but that doesn't matter to most of us mature guys. She has long legs and nice long hair. She claimed to be 35 but looks younger. All services are available I didn't ask about Greek because I'm not into that. As with any provider the nicer you are the nicer you'll be treated. Anna's girls are a safer more reliable the any BP provider for about the same price. Anna seems to move the girls around for a few months the they disables I just hope Yan Yan hangs around. Treat her well and it will be a big payoff.

SewerStan
06-17-15, 14:28
How do they handle "periods"? Just provide massage and HJ? I have never come across this. Chime in if you have come across this. I think they might use a sub for the few days. Might explain the confusion with Yan Yan.I asked Yan Yan today. She said in broken English "happy endings only".

Wiggles0923
06-17-15, 17:35
How do they handle "periods"? Just provide massage and HJ? I have never come across this. Chime in if you have come across this. I think they might use a sub for the few days. Might explain the confusion with Yan Yan.Usually if it is a full service place a BJ will be give instead.

DirtyOne6969
06-17-15, 18:44
Well, you are all either right about the substitution, or I am really terrible at determining an Asian lady's age. It could be the latter. They generally look younger than they are. Still, there is the issue of the soggy midsection. Either kids, or she lost a bunch of weight. I am not opposed to calling Anna again to see who else is on the menu. I am not sure if she has others in the area, but If anybody knows another one in the Madison heights area I would appreciate the info.

HeeJung47
06-18-15, 08:51
Well, you are all either right about the substitution, or I am really terrible at determining an Asian lady's age. It could be the latter. They generally look younger than they are. Still, there is the issue of the soggy midsection. Either kids, or she lost a bunch of weight. I am not opposed to calling Anna again to see who else is on the menu. I am not sure if she has others in the area, but If anybody knows another one in the Madison heights area I would appreciate the info.Yingyan is in her mid 40's.

HeeJung47
06-18-15, 08:56
I have tried that more than half a dozen times she actually laughed at me last time and said no way.See, this is why I have played traffic cop in here a few times. So, guys don't go to a certain place looking for something they will never get. Some guys have not liked me correcting their false reviews, but its for the betterment of the others on this site. Their are a few proffesional liars on this board and I try my best to let the rest of you know the truth. Nobody is EVER going to get greek at any of these spas. Don't care if you offer 1000 dollars, they arent going to do it.

ContinentalMan
06-18-15, 09:18
See, this is why I have played traffic cop in here a few times. So, guys don't go to a certain place looking for something they will never get. Some guys have not liked me correcting their false reviews, but its for the betterment of the others on this site. Their are a few proffesional liars on this board and I try my best to let the rest of you know the truth. Nobody is EVER going to get greek at any of these spas. Don't care if you offer 1000 dollars, they arent going to do it.I did get Greek from Yellow / Shampoo once a couple months ago but on my last visit (the one right after that) she didn't want to do it and I didn't really care enough to push it so I just did my usual.

It is possible to get Greek, BUT I Would only say it's a 1% chance of it actually ever happening.

HeeJung47
06-18-15, 10:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Pickle252
06-18-15, 15:44
See, this is why I have played traffic cop in here a few times. So, guys don't go to a certain place looking for something they will never get. Some guys have not liked me correcting their false reviews, but its for the betterment of the others on this site. Their are a few proffesional liars on this board and I try my best to let the rest of you know the truth. Nobody is EVER going to get greek at any of these spas. Don't care if you offer 1000 dollars, they arent going to do it.Couldn't agree with you more. Some time ago someone posted that a girl at majik was offering greek, that was deff. Not true. Same for yellow. She did not hesitate to turn me down on my attempts. Not sure why complete strangers would say they get it, when they don't. It doesn't help anyone except for the extra business to the providers.

Incognito1234
06-18-15, 17:49
Couldn't agree with you more. Some time ago someone posted that a girl at majik was offering greek, that was deff. Not true. Same for yellow. She did not hesitate to turn me down on my attempts. Not sure why complete strangers would say they get it, when they don't. It doesn't help anyone except for the extra business to the providers.Whether she turned you down or not, as always, these situations are YMMV. Just because she doesn't do it with you, doesn't mean she doesn't do it with others. I've gone to Greece with Yellow / Won and it was the first time I saw her. Whether you believe me or not, it doesn't matter. I have no reason to lie and in the end, she's just another girl at an AMP, so I don't know why you're getting so worked up about it.

Rogmaes
06-18-15, 20:28
As said, YMMV. Last time I saw YanYan she went right to Cg, reversed Cg and then to canine. In my previous reviews I mentioned that she is open to pretty much anything if she is comfortable with you. Everything including BBBJ and greek with cover.I do not have personal knowledge of Yan Yan doing Greek. It was inappropriate for me to mention that without first hand knowledge. I remember reading it in a post recently. My bad! Yan Yan is probably one of the best sp's Anna has had in a long while. Fun sessions, good massage. Tip her up front and the session will be more casual. She has great legs, wears short dresses and has a infectious laugh. She may not be around for too long.

Aa269
06-19-15, 11:07
See, this is why I have played traffic cop in here a few times. So, guys don't go to a certain place looking for something they will never get. Some guys have not liked me correcting their false reviews, but its for the betterment of the others on this site. Their are a few proffesional liars on this board and I try my best to let the rest of you know the truth. Nobody is EVER going to get greek at any of these spas. Don't care if you offer 1000 dollars, they arent going to do it.It's a rarity, but I have gotten it and didn't pay any extra for it.

BigMac55
06-19-15, 14:31
Whether she turned you down or not, as always, these situations are YMMV. Just because she doesn't do it with you, doesn't mean she doesn't do it with others. I've gone to Greece with Yellow / Won and it was the first time I saw her. Whether you believe me or not, it doesn't matter. I have no reason to lie and in the end, she's just another girl at an AMP, so I don't know why you're getting so worked up about it.Who knows why or when she chooses, but I went to Greece w / Yellow too. Wasn't even looking for it. Was my second time seeing her and was getting ready to switch from canine to something else and she asked, "you want to go in there" I was covered and said sure, why not. I suspect I wasn't the first that day either, based on the easy parking. She didn't offer it the next time I saw her, either. But again, I didn't ask. Perfectly happy without.

NastyNardo
06-19-15, 19:39
You no get trip to greece! You are a riar! No Asian girl ever do that! You all riars!

LameelCono
06-19-15, 20:37
I've been avoiding Anna's AAMP's every since I got short changed by May. After reading some of the posts on Yan Yan I thought I would give her a try since it was on the East side. Usual two call routine. Plenty of parking and easy to locate. Yan Yan greeted me at the door with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. It's quite dark in that apartment, yet it is clean and quiet unlike the Wayne / I-94 location. . 6 for the hour. I took an earlier post's advice and left her. 6 up front on a shelf next to her oils and wipes. She does a great massage skilfully working your back with one hand and arm while the other hand is tickling your crack and junk. Meanwhile, my hand is busy stroking her long silky legs and poking her clit. That makes her giggle. At the flip she does topless massage and asks what I wanted. I said I wanted to start with her on top. Out comes the cover, off comes the panties and in goes junior. Went through many positions. She seems to prefer mich with her legs tight together. Asian woman give you the impression that orgasm is painful based on the groaning and grimace. Great session with lots of laughs, teasing and good FS. Will be returning.

HeeJung47
06-20-15, 20:46
You no get trip to greece! You are a riar! No Asian girl ever do that! You all riars!Love it, couldn't have said it better myself.

Wingman8490
06-23-15, 09:59
After reading a few reviews I went to see Renee. I can't afford seventy five dollars / session until she thinks its ok to do a HJ. She is a very nice lady and the Massage was pretty good but I have gotten a good massage and HE on the first visit every where else I have been. Needless to say I won't return.

WM.

FL4807
06-23-15, 10:29
To sum it up and make the story short, it was the typical AMP with melody. On the flip, she went right to the boys. Hopped on and went for a ride. Nothing spectacular but good. Nothing was talked about beforehand. Came time to leave and she wanted a $ more. Said no and she had a look of frustration on her face. She said it is always that. Nope. Here is another. 6. She was pissed. Already dressed and on my way to my shoes she asked again. I said no, it's always the same. I did not give her anything but a later as I was leaving. Was there a lesson learned? No. A good chuckle, yes. I have never gone over $. 2 for a AMP. If we all set the same bar for what is expected, some of you could go hobby a couple more times a month.

MikeNav
06-24-15, 08:25
Saw Lola the other day in Ann Arbor for the half hour massage. She an older Japanese lady with a pretty nice body. Called she gave me her address right away and off I went. She has a room upstairs in her townhouse looking apartment for messages. Opted for the light message. Felt great nice he for the ending. Out of there in 20 . Good price go see her.

Nyybry
06-24-15, 09:51
Anything to report on the magic health reconstruction?

LeftHand44
06-24-15, 10:31
Anything to report on the magic health reconstruction?All updated. Very clean. I went last week and saw Mia. Total knockout. Rec'd a t / s, sauna, ok massage. FS was 140 plus house fee. 60 buck for 45 or 50 for 1/2. I know I paid more thank normal but I can't stress enogh how hot Mia was. 26 Korean / Japanese mix, all tan and 26 years old. MMS was very cool too. I will return for sure.

MikeQanaby
06-24-15, 16:01
Are there any providers (the nearer to Dearborn the better) who regularly DFK. I know not even to get my hopes up in an AMP (unless it's Mikki in Lansing) but was wondering if there were any independent ones who DFK.

Thanks!

MQ.

Wiggles0923
06-24-15, 18:43
All updated. Very clean. I went last week and saw Mia. Total knockout. Rec'd a t / s, sauna, ok massage. FS was 140 plus house fee. 60 buck for 45 or 50 for 1/2. I know I paid more thank normal but I can't stress enogh how hot Mia was. 26 Korean / Japanese mix, all tan and 26 years old. MMS was very cool too. I will return for sure.Let me get this straight you paid 200 for an hour. That is way too much.

LameelCono
06-25-15, 00:01
Let me get this straight you paid 200 for an hour. That is way too much.I agree. These ladies monitor this forum. They hear that much is going down will motivate them to ask more. I have been getting FS for $. 20.

TaylorMiMan40
06-25-15, 13:07
Need Help,

Lost Chynas number. See gave great massages out of her apartment near metro airport. Wondering if she is still providing service. She is mixed, very thick with large boobs, and very sweet. Thanks.

Incognito1234
06-26-15, 07:44
To sum it up and make the story short, it was the typical AMP with melody. On the flip, she went right to the boys. Hopped on and went for a ride. Nothing spectacular but good. Nothing was talked about beforehand. Came time to leave and she wanted a $ more. Said no and she had a look of frustration on her face. She said it is always that. Nope. Here is another. 6. She was pissed. Already dressed and on my way to my shoes she asked again. I said no, it's always the same. I did not give her anything but a later as I was leaving. Was there a lesson learned? No. A good chuckle, yes. I have never gone over $. 2 for a AMP. If we all set the same bar for what is expected, some of you could go hobby a couple more times a month.Well, you may not be very welcome when you go back or may not get the same level of experience but I understand where you're coming from. We need to do our part to keep the prices reasonable. If you're going to spend $200, there are better providers to spend that much on.

TDisregard
06-26-15, 16:48
All updated. Very clean. I went last week and saw Mia. Total knockout. Rec'd a t / s, sauna, ok massage. FS was 140 plus house fee. 60 buck for 45 or 50 for 1/2. I know I paid more thank normal but I can't stress enogh how hot Mia was. 26 Korean / Japanese mix, all tan and 26 years old. MMS was very cool too. I will return for sure.Stopped in this afternoon, Mia is long gone.

JimboDee
06-26-15, 17:48
Can somebody please explain Anna's Girls to me? They sound really good and I'd like to try them but I can't seem to find very much information on how to contact them.

MichOutdoors
06-27-15, 09:33
Stopped in this afternoon, Mia is long gone.Got a description of the masseuse that was working?

RemoMask
06-27-15, 09:35
Saw Lola the other day in Ann Arbor for the half hour massage. She an older Japanese lady with a pretty nice body. Called she gave me her address right away and off I went. She has a room upstairs in her townhouse looking apartment for messages. Opted for the light message. Felt great nice he for the ending. Out of there in 20 . Good price go see her.I have seen her multiple times in past. If she is tad younger and not mouth spray water when she drink, its all cool. Still good action for. 7 and her age (mid 50). I like the hairy Bush.

LeftHand44
06-27-15, 13:57
Got a description of the masseuse that was working?Mia was there last Sunday. Hopefully she will make a return.

BigMike680
06-27-15, 15:25
Hello fellas, new to the game. Looking for a real good massage with a HE or CBJ to finish. Tried a couple already with less than satisfaction. Not into AMP's so a house or apartment will work for me. Can you help?

Streetworthy
06-27-15, 17:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Davenothere
06-27-15, 17:55
WTF does this mean. ??

If she is tad younger and not mouth spray water when she drink
.I'm thinking. If she's young and swallows.

MikeNav
06-27-15, 20:42
I'm thinking. If she's young and swallows.I thought it meant she spits when she talks. She did sneeze into the fan while I was there and I got the mist on my back. LOL WTF.

Naughty169
06-28-15, 09:42
Passing thru and called up Anna. Was directed to a place right off the high way exit near the airport. Not a fan of the kids hanging inside the corridor watching you wait for the door to open. Sophia was average looking. Massage was great. Hands allowed to roam. Limited menu on the flip due to that time of month. BJ was good and plenty of dt. Nothing really exciting.

MidMichGeezer
06-28-15, 09:46
Hello fellas, new to the game. Looking for a real good massage with a HE or CBJ to finish. Tried a couple already with less than satisfaction. Not into AMP's so a house or apartment will work for me. Can you help?If you're not into AMPs this isn't probably the thread you want to be in.

JackMich
06-28-15, 10:01
Anna's Girls.

Where is this? Any chance I could get contact info and more information?

BetaRayBill
06-28-15, 10:03
http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/customized-theraputic-massage-its-all-about-you-take-moment-for-yourself/19501044

Looks like Melissa has made another comeback, anyone gone to see her yet? I know her last comeback was legit only, but now the prices are up and she's mentioning nuru is available, definitely has my interest. Not to mention she's looking hot as ever.

OdysseusMI
06-28-15, 11:46
Found an intriguing ad today on BP by Jill. Says she's 41 and from the Warren / Sterling heights area. Searching the forum here and I came up with nothing. I searched her number and several hits from the sites that re-post ads and photos from BP, but nothing I would consider legit reviews. (Interesting note: lots of additional photos in some of those hits.) Does anyone have any information on her?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-therapist-model-type/17411142

Ackson13
06-28-15, 13:15
Anna's Girls.

Where is this? Any chance I could get contact info and more information?http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_new-masseuse-sophia-34-and-melody-28-4-hand-available/10130133

Det51
06-28-15, 13:56
Searched and couldn't find any mention of Nuru for Melissa? If this is the Melissa who was in Ferndale a few houses off Woodward, I'm in line!

http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/customized-theraputic-massage-its-all-about-you-take-moment-for-yourself/19501044

Looks like Melissa has made another comeback, anyone gone to see her yet? I know her last comeback was legit only, but now the prices are up and she's mentioning nuru is available, definitely has my interest. Not to mention she's looking hot as ever.

UsBorne
06-28-15, 19:02
Sounded like my kind of woman so I called her Friday. No response to numerous calls. Always went right to voice mail and that was full. Saturday was the same. Is she seeing new people? Notice her ad was dated May 28. Is she still around? Thanks.

Davenothere
06-28-15, 21:05
Found an intriguing ad today on BP by Jill. Says she's 41 and from the Warren / Sterling heights area. Searching the forum here and I came up with nothing. I searched her number and several hits from the sites that re-post ads and photos from BP, but nothing I would consider legit reviews. (Interesting note: lots of additional photos in some of those hits.) Does anyone have any information on her?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-therapist-model-type/17411142http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/search.php?searchid=1217523

Michiman
06-28-15, 23:51
Went to the spa on Van Dyke to see Ruby and they said she was gone, no longer working there. I know for a time she went to the Dequindre location but came back. Anyone with any info? She was very friendly, gave a great hard massage, probably around 40, small framed. She worked at this location for several years which is not common.

BetaRayBill
06-29-15, 07:51
Searched and couldn't find any mention of Nuru for Melissa? If this is the Melissa who was in Ferndale a few houses off Woodward, I'm in line!Damn, looks like she edited her ad. This is the Melissa that was up in Shelby that gave the blank stare during the ending LOL.

GrifitiWtf
06-29-15, 09:45
I've been avoiding Anna's AAMP's every since I got short changed by May. After reading some of the posts on Yan Yan I thought I would give her a try since it was on the East side. Usual two call routine. Plenty of parking and easy to locate. Yan Yan greeted me at the door with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. It's quite dark in that apartment, yet it is clean and quiet unlike the Wayne / I-94 location. . 6 for the hour. I took an earlier post's advice and left her. 6 up front on a shelf next to her oils and wipes. She does a great massage skilfully working your back with one hand and arm while the other hand is tickling your crack and junk. Meanwhile, my hand is busy stroking her long silky legs and poking her clit. That makes her giggle. At the flip she does topless massage and asks what I wanted. I said I wanted to start with her on top. Out comes the cover, off comes the panties and in goes junior. Went through many positions. She seems to prefer mich with her legs tight together. Asian woman give you the impression that orgasm is painful based on the groaning and grimace. Great session with lots of laughs, teasing and good FS. Will be returning.This sounds good. How to I set up an appointment?

GrifitiWtf
06-29-15, 09:57
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/happy-boy-japanese-nuru-hot-oil/18675432

Looks good, but I'm skeptical. Anyone give it a shot?

LameelCono
06-29-15, 13:09
This sounds good. How to I set up an appointment?Yan Yan has left town. New girl at the MH location. I haven't seen her. Melody at Wayne / I-94 is pretty hot. Ask Anna when you call her at the number listed in the attached.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-asian-massage-angiela-32/14428141

StreetLegal
06-29-15, 22:43
This sounds good. How to I set up an appointment?I was not so impressed. I did what every other post said to do. . 6 at the door and put. 6 on the stand. She ended up saying the Internet is wrong, "that guy is my boyfriend so I give him special deal" bullshit. FS was not impressive in MISH. Real fake. Massage was good but I got cut short on the time. Ended up getting an extra. 1 out of me. Again, not impressed. I'd rather have a great, full one hour massage with a nice HJ for less.

Streetworthy
06-30-15, 04:40
My apologies to the board for my frustrated, sleep deprived, mis-placed comments. In the future I will be aware to post in the correct section.

Ropeshark07
06-30-15, 07:46
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/happy-boy-japanese-nuru-hot-oil/18675432

Looks good, but I'm skeptical. Anyone give it a shot?Some similar-looking adds have been reviewed as mostly self-serve happy ending, or big upsell, not sure if these are actually the same or not, though.

Best part, though, location listed as West Broomfild. Really?

Perusing
06-30-15, 10:09

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-therapist-model-type/17411142TOFTT. Called and she did answer the phone. Could be the girl in the pics. Very similar body if not. Now has black hair maybe a bit shorter than pics indicate. Nice body not bad looking maybe a 6 would probably be a 7. 5 if she made herself up a bit. Asks $ for hhr and $. 5 for hr. Meet her for hhr. Got to her room (mid level hotel in Warren) had to wait at the door for a minute or so while she finished a phone call (I could hear her talking to someone. Client handler couldn't determine). Once in a quick peck on the cheek, showed me where to put my stuff talked for a minute, she showed her boobies, asked for donation, asked me to get undressed and to lay on the bed. I lay face down and she says turn around face up. She undressed grabbed a cover and directly to CBJ. Never offered a massage and no massage table that I could see. She was very mechanical and quite uninspiring and so it took a while to finish. Once finished it was a quick cleanup and leave.

Seemed a nice enough girl but can't recommend the service. Better off looking elsewhere.

TDisregard
06-30-15, 12:11
Got a description of the masseuse that was working?Didn't stick around to find out, once I heard Mia was not available I left.

PokerMan39
06-30-15, 20:51
Didn't stick around to find out, once I heard Mia was not available I left.I stopped in at the New Magic Health last Friday after the reports on Mia. She was gone (maybe they just lied) but the girl on duty said her name was Candy. Short Korean girl probably 30-35 years old. Stunning pretty face with makeup and hair actually done up. Average body with natural be cups and a little extra (10 lbs) around the middle. Mammasan did the table shower due to the girl was busy with another customer. Average topless back massage from Candy, then light touch and then flip. I tipped her $80 and off came the clothes. Great FS, everything covered. She said she just moved here from NY. Sweet girl and yes I would repeat. The place has been repainted and remodeled and under new management per mammasan. Happy mongering.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-masseuse-visit-_-today-mh/19241722

Spartan2009
06-30-15, 21:38
Does anyone know if there are any places in the area, particularly on the west side, but anything really, that would cater to couples? My girlfriend and I want to get a massage, and I've been searching, but can't find any of the more sensual places that really accept couples. Thanks for any help!

Anthroman
06-30-15, 22:41
I stopped in at the New Magic Health last Friday after the reports on Mia. She was gone (maybe they just lied) but the girl on duty said her name was Candy. Short Korean girl probably 30-35 years old. Stunning pretty face with makeup and hair actually done up. Average body with natural be cups and a little extra (10 lbs) around the middle. Mammasan did the table shower due to the girl was busy with another customer. Average topless back massage from Candy, then light touch and then flip. I tipped her $80 and off came the clothes. Great FS, everything covered. She said she just moved here from NY. Sweet girl and yes I would repeat. The place has been repainted and remodeled and under new management per mammasan. Happy mongering.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-masseuse-visit-_-today-mh/19241722How much did you pay the house? How much for tip? I'm sure we're all interested in the prices and how payment is exchanged now that they are open again. I actually had some good times at the old Magic. M1 was better back then, but I never wrote Magic off as others did. Hopefully the guy who paid $2. 00 for Mia didn't set a new standard.

Nyybry
07-01-15, 06:12
How much did you pay the house? How much for tip? I'm sure we're all interested in the prices and how payment is exchanged now that they are open again. I actually had some good times at the old Magic. M1 was better back then, but I never wrote Magic off as others did. Hopefully the guy who paid $2. 00 for Mia didn't set a new standard.Well I read that he gave 80 for the FS and if it's the same as it used to be. 60 for house.

LiveStrong70
07-01-15, 09:34
Anyone try this? I know the pics probably aren't real but the service sounds good. Probably TGTBT but figured it's worth a shot to see if any of you have tried her.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/oojeannie-massageprivateoasis-tropical-fruits-oounique-escape-oo/6105838

Namer1
07-01-15, 17:28
TOFTT. Called and she did answer the phone. Could be the girl in the pics. Very similar body if not. Now has black hair maybe a bit shorter than pics indicate. Nice body not bad looking maybe a 6 would probably be a 7. 5 if she made herself up a bit. Asks $ for hhr and $. 5 for hr. Meet her for hhr. Got to her room (mid level hotel in Warren) had to wait at the door for a minute or so while she finished a phone call (I could hear her talking to someone. Client handler couldn't determine). Once in a quick peck on the cheek, showed me where to put my stuff talked for a minute, she showed her boobies, asked for donation, asked me to get undressed and to lay on the bed. I lay face down and she says turn around face up. She undressed grabbed a cover and directly to CBJ. Never offered a massage and no massage table that I could see. She was very mechanical and quite uninspiring and so it took a while to finish. Once finished it was a quick cleanup and leave.

Seemed a nice enough girl but can't recommend the service. Better off looking elsewhere.Same here. Nice body though.

OdysseusMI
07-01-15, 22:07
TOFTT. Called and she did answer the phone. Could be the girl in the pics. Very similar body if not. Now has black hair maybe a bit shorter than pics indicate. Nice body not bad looking maybe a 6 would probably be a 7. 5 if she made herself up a bit. Asks $ for hhr and $. 5 for hr. Meet her for hhr. Got to her room (mid level hotel in Warren) had to wait at the door for a minute or so while she finished a phone call (I could hear her talking to someone. Client handler couldn't determine). Once in a quick peck on the cheek, showed me where to put my stuff talked for a minute, she showed her boobies, asked for donation, asked me to get undressed and to lay on the bed. I lay face down and she says turn around face up. She undressed grabbed a cover and directly to CBJ. Never offered a massage and no massage table that I could see. She was very mechanical and quite uninspiring and so it took a while to finish. Once finished it was a quick cleanup and leave.

Seemed a nice enough girl but can't recommend the service. Better off looking elsewhere.

Same here. Nice body though.Thank you to both of you. Good reporting back. I'm sorry your experience wasn't better. The reports you both added were appreciated by me, and I'm sure are appreciated by the other gentlemen here. Thank you! Sorry for your less then quality experiences.

Namer1
07-02-15, 14:40
Thank you to both of you. Good reporting back. I'm sorry your experience wasn't better. The reports you both added were appreciated by me, and I'm sure are appreciated by the other gentlemen here. Thank you! Sorry for your less then quality experiences.I should clarify, I actually had a good experience post flip. It was just The massage was incredibly half hearted and weak and she was very chatty.

Advertising as a body rub is misleading but the post game was solid.

Jd1234
07-02-15, 16:27
Planning to visit Chinese Massage in Westland this weekend. Anyone been there lately.

Sleeper1
07-02-15, 17:01
Planning to visit Chinese Massage in Westland this weekend. Anyone been there lately.I was there last week. About the same as always. Good but not great.

Ash2656
07-02-15, 19:40

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-therapist-model-type/17411142I met up with Jill a couple months ago. $150 for an hour at her apartment. Start on her very dirty bed covered in smoke burns with a one handed back rub while she is texting. She takes her clothes off, nice frame but not as good as pics. Great fake boobs but face has had some work. Did a CBJ and was then chatting and left to answer the front door. I was not feeling it so dressed and she said I could come back but won't bother.

Ropeshark07
07-05-15, 01:55
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/kelly-is-in-town/19557671

Curious if anybody has any knowledge. Tineye doesn't pull up anything on the pic. Phone number is linked to other pics that are I'd-ed as fake, but that could still be a legit add. Not sure.

Lazarus II
07-05-15, 04:04

Looks like Melissa has made another comeback, anyone gone to see her yet? I know her last comeback was legit only, but now the prices are up and she's mentioning nuru is available, definitely has my interest. Not to mention she's looking hot as ever.I first saw her a year ago for several massages. Purely drapped and legit. She worked in the living room of her apt. On 23 Mile near Shelby. Recently, she ran an Ad with very low rates for any clients in her database. $35 if booked during certain hours a day in advance. $40 if booked same day. I saw her twice and nothing changed except she.

Moved to a nicer apartment off 19 Mile, west of Dalcoma. She has a cat and dreams of starting a business. Gogle SPa Shuttle. She was on the cover of a motorcycle magazine last year. Check out Iron.

Horse's July 2014 edition.

ChineseGirlfi
07-05-15, 09:53
Visited there. The gal asked tips again after giving tips. Wired. Not recommend.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andgt-special-asian-massage-specialfour-handnew-girl-alisha-29-annie-27/18218716

Throtbngr
07-05-15, 15:34
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/kelly-is-in-town/19557671

Curious if anybody has any knowledge. Tineye doesn't pull up anything on the pic. Phone number is linked to other pics that are I'd-ed as fake, but that could still be a legit add. Not sure.Doooooooooooooooooont Do It! LOL It's part of the group that worked at 5 Mi and Farmington No extras Save you $$ Bro.

Michigan3
07-07-15, 15:28
I am a SM from Richmond, VA. Will arrive on the 17th of this month. Looking for a good experience before meeting up with family. I will be staying in Milford area; so looking for something between the airport and Milford. Looking for a good massage with ending. Nude B2 be or nuru would be nice. A nice down to earth lady. It can be either AMP or independent (preferred). I hope the members might be able to help out. I read the reviews on Magic. Are they still recent. If AMP information is provide, I like a place where the ladies wear something that does not cover their legs. There was in the past a provider name "Cat". Any recent info on her. Thank You in advance. I will provide a review once I return home.

BetaRayBill
07-07-15, 17:03
I first saw her a year ago for several massages. Purely drapped and legit. She worked in the living room of her apt. On 23 Mile near Shelby. Recently, she ran an Ad with very low rates for any clients in her database. $35 if booked during certain hours a day in advance. $40 if booked same day. I saw her twice and nothing changed except she.

Moved to a nicer apartment off 19 Mile, west of Dalcoma. She has a cat and dreams of starting a business. Gogle SPa Shuttle. She was on the cover of a motorcycle magazine last year. Check out Iron.

Horse's July 2014 edition.Yea that time is describing her first comeback. Before that she was in Shelby at her apt. And then was renting a space off Hall. After this she moved out of town and when she came back she was legit only, but you can search and get info about her prior to that here. I'm just wondering if she's gone back to original Melissa w / the price increases, and the mentioning of "nuru-style" in a post.

Rogmaes
07-07-15, 19:18
Visited Angiela today at Anna's Madison Heights location. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-asian-massage-angiela-32/14428141.

This SP is also known as Tina. I booked an appointment based on a friend's recommendation. Overall I was impressed. Before I go on, I need to state that I am not a big "Tit" guy. I prefer the long, leggy slim type. Tina greeted me at the door wearing a micro mini red dress that accentuated a rack like I've never seen on an Asian woman. Initial problem in the session was her lack of English skills. She has a pretty face, GREAT TITS, long legs and a little thick in the mid section. I am a poor judge of age when it comes to Asian ladies. I would say she is under 40. I paid the. 6 hr fee and left her. 6 next to her clock. This gives her the reassurance of being compensated for her time beyond the usual hand job. She gave a better than average massage with plenty of teasing and allowing me to explore the landscape under that super short dress. Little to no conversation takes place. The surprise comes on the flip. Leaving the rest to your imagination, this young lady's mouth has no restrictions. She loves having her see+ tits being the center of attention dragging them across your back, balls and ass. Her tongue is very active. FS is exactly what she delivers. If you like big tits, a great ass and silky legs, this is the place to be.

Softailrider
07-08-15, 03:18
Cute women about 35, bad massage, rushed service, would not repeat.

Michigan Guy
07-08-15, 09:16
I had my first visit to Magic Health yesterday. Use to be a regular at M-1 but talent has been lacking the last few times so I decided to try something new. Met with "Lucy" who said she was brand new, 1st. Day on the job out of New York.

Liked the fact that you could lock your valuables up and carry the key with you. Table shower was excellent and everything was squeaky clean by the time she was done.

Massage was light and quick, but I really wasn't there for a therapeutic massage so that was fine with me.

Started with attention to the boys, CBJ, RCG and lots of riding to completion.

I'd guess Lucy was 35-40 why / o, thin, natural be's or see's.

Gave $60 to mamasan at the beginning and $100 tip before extra's started. To much of a tip I know but I didn't plan very well with the cash in my wallet.

Enjoy and stay safe.

Mich Guy.

Bzerkley
07-08-15, 09:54
Visited Angiela today at Anna's Madison Heights location. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-asian-massage-angiela-32/14428141.

This SP is also known as Tina. I booked an appointment based on a friend's recommendation. Overall I was impressed. Before I go on, I need to state that I am not a big "Tit" guy. I prefer the long, leggy slim type. Tina greeted me at the door wearing a micro mini red dress that accentuated a rack like I've never seen on an Asian woman. Initial problem in the session was her lack of English skills. She has a pretty face, GREAT TITS, long legs and a little thick in the mid section. I am a poor judge of age when it comes to Asian ladies. I would say she is under 40. I paid the. 6 hr fee and left her. 6 next to her clock. This gives her the reassurance of being compensated for her time beyond the usual hand job. She gave a better than average massage with plenty of teasing and allowing me to explore the landscape under that super short dress. Little to no conversation takes place. The surprise comes on the flip. Leaving the rest to your imagination, this young lady's mouth has no restrictions. She loves having her see+ tits being the center of attention dragging them across your back, balls and ass. Her tongue is very active. FS is exactly what she delivers. If you like big tits, a great ass and silky legs, this is the place to be.Sure you went to one of Anna's locations? My number for her ends in 7903.

Rogmaes
07-08-15, 10:05
Sure you went to one of Anna's locations? My number for her ends in 7903.You can use your number as well. I do. She seems to answer that one quicker. I just cut and pasted the BP ad.

Rogmaes
07-08-15, 10:10

This SP is also known as Tina. I booked an appointment based on a friend's recommendation. Overall I was impressed. Before I go on, I need to state that I am not a big "Tit" guy. I prefer the long, leggy slim type. Tina greeted me at the door wearing a micro mini red dress that accentuated a rack like I've never seen on an Asian woman. Initial problem in the session was her lack of English skills. She has a pretty face, GREAT TITS, long legs and a little thick in the mid section. I am a poor judge of age when it comes to Asian ladies. I would say she is under 40. I paid the. 6 hr fee and left her. 6 next to her clock. This gives her the reassurance of being compensated for her time beyond the usual hand job. She gave a better than average massage with plenty of teasing and allowing me to explore the landscape under that super short dress. Little to no conversation takes place. The surprise comes on the flip. Leaving the rest to your imagination, this young lady's mouth has no restrictions. She loves having her see+ tits being the center of attention dragging them across your back, balls and ass. Her tongue is very active. FS is exactly what she delivers. If you like big tits, a great ass and silky legs, this is the place to be.I leave. 6 up front to cut out the awkward negotiating part. Awkward because of the SP's limited language skills. You will not get CBJ or BBBJ for less than. 6 anywhere. I'm not a fan of CFS either, but, if she decides to hop on, so be it. She will say "bring more money next time". She starts with BBBJ then slides on the condom. I must add, "You no go to Greece" with this lady. Be gentle, compliment her on her natural big breast and you will get a lot of mileage out of your session.

Sincy
07-08-15, 10:51
Sure you went to one of Anna's locations? My number for her ends in 7903.I believe that is Wayne Rd, Romulus. But I think Anna can guide you to any of her locations.

Bzerkley
07-08-15, 10:54
I believe that is Wayne Rd, Romulus. But I think Anna can guide you to any of her locations.I wasn't questioning the location. I was questioning the phone number he had linked. That's not the number I have for Anna.

I know that she can schedule the Wayne Rd, Southfield and Madison Heights.

Incognito1234
07-08-15, 17:47
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-pics-of-a-kindnatural-redhead304560-mins-petite-jade/13411536

I had a poor experience with Jade on Tuesday night and it's very surprising, because I'd seen her multiple times when she was downriver and I'd also seen her about a month ago at her Livonia location. Previously, I've always had great experiences with her.

Anyway, I texted her about 5:45 and asked if she had availability. She told me she did after 630 and I said that was no problem and that I could meet her. Our appointment was 630 ish and while I was on my way, she sent me a message telling me that her other appointment was late and if she' known he was going to be that late, etc and asked if could stay around. I told her that was fine, because I was running a bit late too. I didn't remember exactly where her location in Livonia was when I previously saw her, so as before, I was going to go to the restaurant parking lot and get directions to her from there.

I arrived at the parking lot and sent her a text at 6:45 pm, telling her that I was there and ready whenever she was. At 7:15, I still had no response from her and I texted her again then and asked if she'd give me a discount if I hung around. No response. At 7:30, I finally gave up and left, frustrated. To top things off, I didn't hear back from her at all. Last night or today.

Here's the part that really puzzles me. If the guy in front of me is 15 or 20 minutes late and she knew that there was someone waiting, why didn't she just tell the other guy that because he was late and there was someone waiting, the length of his appointment would have to be shortened. If I have an appointment for an hour and I'm 15 minutes late and she were to tell me that the appointment had to be cut to 45 minutes, I would have been fine with that and completely understood. Still, even if the guy before me had been 1/2 hour or even 45 minutes late, that would have still given her time to contact and see me.

Livonia is a half hour drive for me. After I got there, I waited another 45 minutes in the parking lot for nothing and then drove the half hour back home. I'd think most anyone would be unhappy in that situation. The worst part of it is that I've had no response at all. No apology, no explanation.

StreetLegal
07-08-15, 23:29
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-pics-of-a-kindnatural-redhead304560-mins-petite-jade/13411536

I had a poor experience with Jade on Tuesday night and it's very surprising, because I'd seen her multiple times when she was downriver and I'd also seen her about a month ago at her Livonia location. Previously, I've always had great experiences with her.

Anyway, I texted her about 5:45 and asked if she had availability. She told me she did after 630 and I said that was no problem and that I could meet her. Our appointment was 630 ish and while I was on my way, she sent me a message telling me that her other appointment was late and if she' known he was going to be that late, etc and asked if could stay around. I told her that was fine, because I was running a bit late too. I didn't remember exactly where her location in Livonia was when I previously saw her, so as before, I was going to go to the restaurant parking lot and get directions to her from there.

I arrived at the parking lot and sent her a text at 6:45 pm, telling her that I was there and ready whenever she was. At 7:15, I still had no response from her and I texted her again then and asked if she'd give me a discount if I hung around. No response. At 7:30, I finally gave up and left, frustrated. To top things off, I didn't hear back from her at all. Last night or today.

Here's the part that really puzzles me. If the guy in front of me is 15 or 20 minutes late and she knew that there was someone waiting, why didn't she just tell the other guy that because he was late and there was someone waiting, the length of his appointment would have to be shortened. If I have an appointment for an hour and I'm 15 minutes late and she were to tell me that the appointment had to be cut to 45 minutes, I would have been fine with that and completely understood. Still, even if the guy before me had been 1/2 hour or even 45 minutes late, that would have still given her time to contact and see me.

Livonia is a half hour drive for me. After I got there, I waited another 45 minutes in the parking lot for nothing and then drove the half hour back home. I'd think most anyone would be unhappy in that situation. The worst part of it is that I've had no response at all. No apology, no explanation.My response to you is partly sexist and partly true. Most of these ladies do not fully realize they are in business. And if you want to run a successful business then things like being considerate, fair, thoughtful, and hard working is what you have to do. If there was a Better Business Bureau or Yelp for this type of work then things may be different.

ChineseGirlfi
07-09-15, 07:06
I had the same experience once. It was bad.

Livonia is a half hour drive for me. After I got there, I waited another 45 minutes in the parking lot for nothing and then drove the half hour back home. I'd think most anyone would be unhappy in that situation. The worst part of it is that I've had no response at all. No apology, no explanation.

Incognito1234
07-09-15, 14:08
I had the same experience once. It was bad.As an add on to my previous post about Jade, I texted her again, after I posted the review on the board and asked her what had happened the night before. No response.

Apparently, you're right that some of the girls don't realize that they're in business but there is kind of a BBB and yelp and it's this board, among others. Previously, she's posted in her ads that she hasn't had one bad review but I guess that's changed now.

Additionally, I'm glad to know someone else had the same experience, so I don't feel as much like a jerk for posting this.

Black Escape
07-09-15, 14:47
These things happen with some of these girls. It is astute to point out that they do not realize they are in business, for some of them this is more about emotion. There is a girl who posts on BP about 10-20 times a day, using long elaborate titles that typically do not make sense. I saw them once and I wasn't expecting much, to be honest. I was still disappointed. Anyhow, I checked her blog out of boredom and this provider was outing a client in the most recent message. She had her conversation screencapped and his number was there for all to see. The reason? Not because he No-call / No-showed, it was because she was upset that he tried to contact a girl before her and she wasn't 'second best' or something to that effect. A business woman would hop on the opportunity to change his mind. You want the customer who is outside your segment to come in and sample. Now, you ask some of these girls what their market segment is (after explaining what that means) and they would say "everyone". Then they wonder why they're working the street when they hit 35.

PlayForFun711
07-09-15, 17:00
My response to you is partly sexist and partly true. Most of these ladies do not fully realize they are in business. And if you want to run a successful business then things like being considerate, fair, thoughtful, and hard working is what you have to do. If there was a Better Business Bureau or Yelp for this type of work then things may be different.I think they all realize what's going on but they give a sheeet less because there is NO accountability. (The boards did provide some level). Just last week a friend was telling me about a female FRIEND who receives hundreds of responses.

Even bad reviews don't seem to hurt their business.

Nyybry
07-09-15, 17:45
As an add on to my previous post about Jade, I texted her again, after I posted the review on the board and asked her what had happened the night before. No response.

Apparently, you're right that some of the girls don't realize that they're in business but there is kind of a BBB and yelp and it's this board, among others. Previously, she's posted in her ads that she hasn't had one bad review but I guess that's changed now.

Additionally, I'm glad to know someone else had the same experience, so I don't feel as much like a jerk for posting this.Definitely not, if anything. You would be a jerk for not reporting. Nice guys finish last. It's the truth. You go out to restraunt and eat, meal is not up to snuff. If you don't say anything. Place thinks they have another happy camper. Silence is the worst advice.

MidMichGeezer
07-09-15, 19:43
I think they all realize what's going on but they give a sheeet less because there is NO accountability. (The boards did provide some level). Just last week a friend was telling me about a female FRIEND who receives hundreds of responses.

Even bad reviews don't seem to hurt their business.What we have to remember is that those of us that are here on this board and others probably are a miniscule amount of the mongers out there. I'm sure the vast majority of mongers aren't even aware of review sites. So with that in mind they have an unlimited numbers of guys they can piss off, rip off and stil their phone will keep on ringing.

Throtbngr
07-09-15, 20:03

Livonia is a half hour drive for me. After I got there, I waited another 45 minutes in the parking lot for nothing and then drove the half hour back home. I'd think most anyone would be unhappy in that situation. The worst part of it is that I've had no response at all. No apology, no explanation.That is odd I wonder if her previous late client was LEO and she got busted? Just a thought It's Possible since Livonia seems to be hard on any sort of activity and she had some trouble a while back. According to her it was the landlord she rented space from but the rumor here was that she got busted.

Incognito1234
07-10-15, 01:53
That is odd I wonder if her previous late client was LEO and she got busted? Just a thought It's Possible since Livonia seems to be hard on any sort of activity and she had some trouble a while back. According to her it was the landlord she rented space from but the rumor here was that she got busted.I highly doubt that, seeing as she had an ad up the following day. Additionally, as as afterthought, I had also texted her asking what happened, just in case there was something like that. No response. My final judgement on this is that I was stood up. Her five star rating just dropped dramatically in my eyes. Maybe she's become so popular and has so many regulars that her attitude and business sense has changed.

Rogmaes
07-10-15, 07:19
Does anyone have intel on YOYO working Anna's Southfield location? Please share.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/outstanding-asian-massage-yoyo-35/10221421

LameelCono
07-10-15, 19:53
Does anyone have intel on YOYO working Anna's Southfield location? Please share.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/outstanding-asian-massage-yoyo-35/10221421I saw her last month when I was leaving Anna's Wayne rd location just after a session with Melody. From what I remember she under 5'5' and was wearing a short dress. She looked cute and I would like to hear more myself before I TOFTT.

Nyybry
07-10-15, 20:02
I highly doubt that, seeing as she had an ad up the following day. Additionally, as as afterthought, I had also texted her asking what happened, just in case there was something like that. No response. My final judgement on this is that I was stood up. Her five star rating just dropped dramatically in my eyes. Maybe she's become so popular and has so many regulars that her attitude and business sense has changed.So she's picking and choosing her clients now. Sorry guy. What a bit at h.

FloppyMcStiffy
07-10-15, 21:36

This SP is also known as Tina. I booked an appointment based on a friend's recommendation. Overall I was impressed. Before I go on, I need to state that I am not a big "Tit" guy. I prefer the long, leggy slim type. Tina greeted me at the door wearing a micro mini red dress that accentuated a rack like I've never seen on an Asian woman. Initial problem in the session was her lack of English skills. She has a pretty face, GREAT TITS, long legs and a little thick in the mid section. I am a poor judge of age when it comes to Asian ladies. I would say she is under 40. I paid the. 6 hr fee and left her. 6 next to her clock. This gives her the reassurance of being compensated for her time beyond the usual hand job. She gave a better than average massage with plenty of teasing and allowing me to explore the landscape under that super short dress. Little to no conversation takes place. The surprise comes on the flip. Leaving the rest to your imagination, this young lady's mouth has no restrictions. She loves having her see+ tits being the center of attention dragging them across your back, balls and ass. Her tongue is very active. FS is exactly what she delivers. If you like big tits, a great ass and silky legs, this is the place to be.First off, I have been a long time lurker, but I have been in the AMP monger game all the way back to the AMP's in Waterford, then Lake Side in Keego. I have been to most of the AMPs in the metro area.

And they do tend to get boring after a while. M1 was fine for a time, but the talent has been severely lacking since they were closed a few months back.

Those were definitely the good ole days because that level of service is hard to find now. I was excited when I read the review above (and other reviews of Anna's girls) so today I called and made an appointment. I must say I had a totally different experience. Tina did greet me at the door wearing a red mini dress similar to what you described let me the room, I gave the door fee to her and left the other 60 next to the clock. The massage wasn't much to speak of but I wasn't really expecting much, so it wasn't a big deal.

One thing that surprised me about the massage was that there was no teasing. Zero. I've had legit massages more sensual than this. I did try letting my hands roam, which she was okay with until my hands got near her vag, then she would move away or just move my hand away and tell me they were too rough. I hadn't even got a digit inside. On the flip she asked if I wanted a BJ, I said yes and she left to get a condom. She returned, put the cover on and went to work. The BJ itself was just ok. I am not a huge fan of CBJ, so that was probably part of it.

Again l let me hands roam. At this point she was topless. Her tits are fantastic. Almost unbelievable for an Asian woman. She seemed ok with me touching them. After some time I tried to remove the panties. She protested at first, but then finally agreed. I motioned for 69 and she declined saying she didn't do that. What? At this point I started to get a little frustrated and jr. Started to tune out and loose interest. She tried to start the part again and then finally asked if I liked dine at the why. Finally I thought. I was down there for maybe thirty seconds and she complained I was too rough. What? Too rough with my tongue? She said she wanted to finish the BJ, and I asked her to get on top. She told me I only gave her 60.

I said that's enough and all I ever paid. She wanted another 40 for sex. I told her next time I would bring more (I thought I would play the game thinking she might give in now for the prospect of more in the future) but she refused. She said 60 only gets me a BJ. I finally let her finish, although at that point I thought about just leaving.

All in all I was a terrible experience. I would rather go to an AMP, get a good massage and the standard ending for the same price. I would not repeat with Tina or whatever her names is unless her attitude changes drastically. I would be curious to hear more reports on her.

Incognito1234
07-11-15, 01:05
So she's picking and choosing her clients now. Sorry guy. What a bit at h.Obviously, she chose me, because that's why I went out there in the first place. We made an appointment, I got there and texted her to let her know I was there and ready. From there, there was no more contact from her.

LameelCono
07-11-15, 19:58
Like others in this Forum I have tried many of the locals including M1. I was disappointed by many aspects of that location and will not be returning. My favorite was Wyandotte Wellness. They're closed now. WW offered the best just shy of FS. That was okay by me. I'm hooked on Anna's places because they give me a sense of safety. For the most part her ladies offer a decent massage and extra based on what you're willing to lay down and how you behaved during the massage. For some reason Anna's girls are very conservative in the tease aspect of the session. I've experienced this with a number of SP's. I remember Yoko at my first visit at Wyandotte Wellness telling me to keep to myself while being massaged and I will be rewarded on the flip. That was the case at Wyandotte.

My recent visit with Angiela at Anna's MH location was great as a result of applying what Yoko told me. I gave her plenty of time to know me. I started by stroking her legs and progressively making my way up to the honey pot. I brushed her clit with the tip of my thumb. She responded by tickling my balls. I was well on my way now. Eventually the girls came out to meet me. Topless, she crawled up the back of my legs and was sliding along my back and ass. I turned just in time to catch those two beautiful mounds in my face. "They're real and they're spectacular". On the flip, her mouth got real busy along my thighs, balls and tongue flicks along my shaft. Can't believe getting this for. 6. I didn't want CBJ or CFS. I just wanted to play with those great tits of hers. I think she started to get off because she let me finger her while she was getting me off. Got a full hour. Who knows. As said, YMMV.

FloppyMcStiffy
07-12-15, 08:35
Like others in this Forum I have tried many of the locals including M1. I was disappointed by many aspects of that location and will not be returning. My favorite was Wyandotte Wellness. They're closed now. WW offered the best just shy of FS. That was okay by me. I'm hooked on Anna's places because they give me a sense of safety. For the most part her ladies offer a decent massage and extra based on what you're willing to lay down and how you behaved during the massage. For some reason Anna's girls are very conservative in the tease aspect of the session. I've experienced this with a number of SP's. I remember Yoko at my first visit at Wyandotte Wellness telling me to keep to myself while being massaged and I will be rewarded on the flip. That was the case at Wyandotte.

My recent visit with Angiela at Anna's MH location was great as a result of applying what Yoko told me. I gave her plenty of time to know me. I started by stroking her legs and progressively making my way up to the honey pot. I brushed her clit with the tip of my thumb. She responded by tickling my balls. I was well on my way now. Eventually the girls came out to meet me. Topless, she crawled up the back of my legs and was sliding along my back and ass. I turned just in time to catch those two beautiful mounds in my face. "They're real and they're spectacular". On the flip, her mouth got real busy along my thighs, balls and tongue flicks along my shaft. Can't believe getting this for. 6. I didn't want CBJ or CFS. I just wanted to play with those great tits of hers. I think she started to get off because she let me finger her while she was getting me off. Got a full hour. Who knows. As said, YMMV.I may try Yoko based on the other reviews I've read on here. My time with Angiela started similar to yours. I just laid there and tried to enjoy the massage. I did start by lighly brushing her calf, slowly moving my way up, but when I got to the "honey pot" no go. I am very respectful with SP. I never push anything, was very complementary of her when I met her and through out our session. I just don't get it. I guess she just didn't like me.

The funny thing is Asian woman usually love me. I have had full service or at least BJ from places that are considered HE only. I speak a little korean, which is always a great way to make SP feel comfortable.

I wish my experience was more like yours. If it had been I would have gone to see Angielia as often as I could until she moves on.

JohnQP313
07-14-15, 12:51
First off, I have been a long time lurker, but I have been in the AMP monger game all the way back to the AMP's in Waterford, then Lake Side in Keego. I have been to most of the AMPs in the metro area.

And they do tend to get boring after a while. M1 was fine for a time, but the talent has been severely lacking since they were closed a few months back.

Those were definitely the good ole days because that level of service is hard to find now. I was excited when I read the review above (and other reviews of Anna's girls) so today I called and made an appointment. I must say I had a totally different experience. Tina did greet me at the door wearing a red mini dress similar to what you described let me the room, I gave the door fee to her and left the other 60 next to the clock. The massage wasn't much to speak of but I wasn't really expecting much, so it wasn't a big deal.I saw her on Friday and my experience was almost exactly what you described. The only difference was she dropped the panties.

She then started to tell me that she was heading back to NY and that a new girl would be there on Monday.

She had a nice body but kept pushing for more and like you stated I won't be back!

Stay safe,

JQP.

FloppyMcStiffy
07-14-15, 19:12
I saw her on Friday and my experience was almost exactly what you described. The only difference was she dropped the panties.

She then started to tell me that she was heading back to NY and that a new girl would be there on Monday.

She had a nice body but kept pushing for more and like you stated I won't be back!

Stay safe,

JQP.Thanks for the heads up JQP.

This is what I don't get about Anna's business model. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have new talent, but it's hard to establish a "relationship" with these girls, as they aren't around long enough and the incentive to give customer service goes out the window. For the provider it's all about how much I can get. I guess it doesn't matter there are plenty of customers, repeats are probably not necessary.