PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

Domman134
02-22-15, 18:29
Just looking for clarification! The one in Southfield charged 80 for the hour and wanted 60 for tip and you gave 40? So did you pay 120 and not 140? And the one in Rochester was HE available / given? Or was it actually self serve?So the total was 120 for the southfield.

Not sure if HE is available. She forced me / my hand for the self serve.

BetaRayBill
02-23-15, 17:45
Ok, who is it that made her go crazy like this? LOL.

http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-news-60-7-8-therapy-with-destiny-llc-a-truly-beneficial-touch/15002369

I'M NOT HERE FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT.

This is WHAT I DO...its not a hobby or a side job to make money. If I do what others the do I will lose my License...your dicks aren't worth that!

I'm approached in my office AND my personal life soooo much that I'm numb and not impressed with your advances and no amount of money will change that and those that do it considering "your status" and who you're betraying that disgusts me...and that's why I say, post and have in office that I don't trust people and you sit there looking stupid at me like I should

BEAUTY, BRAINS & BRAUN: I'm impressed by women that support, watch over and inspire me, and the confidence, intelligence and power of man ~ you or your money won't and can't buy me. That's not what motivates me. And thats why I am who I am and why I am as good as my clients say.

So with all the NO's I've given...YOU will have to settle for mediocrity service because you're a dick contolled by your dick...and I've made THEM money so whats the problem? Just thank me, you're welcome and move on! You deserve each other.

For those copying your way thru life here...Go to fucking school and then you wont have a need to lie, degrade yourselves for these "dicks" (literally and figuratively) or send your spies to my fucking office. Here's my advice to you: If its not who you are, it doesnt come from you naturally and you have to copy others to do it you ain't shit and your work wont mean shit. Take your fucking ass to school and your bullshit elsewhere...

BOTTOM LINE: Fuck You and Fuck Off! This Underground shit and mentality is old and I'm TRULY not the One! Dont let this pretty face fool you! Because if I get started I don't come with Brakes! Take care of your shit and leave mine alone!

If you want my ALL genuinely then Ladies and Gentlemen of course I welcome you with open arms here to your "Oasis" ;D. My Clients tell me I'm the best so I don't have to and that's what counts and matters to ME!

(My apologies to my PROVEN LOYAL / ESTABLISHED CLIENTS...You know I dont have a filter and my blinders came off just for this moment but now I'm done lol :D WAIT! We're still in Lent 40 days of cleansing and change right?! :D Well here you go!

Gigaman
02-23-15, 19:43
Ok, who is it that made her go crazy like this? LOL.

http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-news-60-7-8-therapy-with-destiny-llc-a-truly-beneficial-touch/15002369Yep, she LOST it. I never understood why she has to post so often if she has such appreciative customers that give her good reviews.

She used to charge even higher but she recently reduced her rates, but it's still high in my opinion.

Her ad sounds like she is the only licensed massage therapist in Michigan who knows how to give therapeutic massage.

Bob4810
02-24-15, 12:18
I saw here once maybe a year ago, and she gave a really good body slide for not a lot of money. Then she found Jesus or something and started posting the "no nude" ads. Her more recent ads certainly imply that she's back on the fun side, but I haven't seen her recently so I can't say for sure.

I haven't seen her, but did find this.

http://spazilla.com.detroit.hoxnif.com/post/3515233/hoxnif.com

"No Nude or Sensual".

"Hey. I'm only doing pure massages now. NOT nude. I have to follow my heart and stay on the right path In life. I got caught up in the wrong profession and I will stay true to myself. ".

I Toftt
02-24-15, 18:09
Strange and possibly my last m1 experiance here, after a few months away due to negative reviews I stopped in, asked for the new girl, handed my usual $ donation, mms complained and literally checked, made me empty my pockets for any more money. The wasnt any other customers but I waited for 20 min inside the room waiting on the girl, the girl comes in says name is baby? Middle aged soft but not fat, the girl spent 90% of our time tellin me about her spirituality and religiou beliefs also how rough her life had been at one point I think she started to tear up, and boner gone.

After periodically taking breaks in her story telling to rub my back for 30 seconds as I just smile an nodd my way though this confusing event finally she strips down, than some more spiritual stories an more making me uncomfortable she procedes with CBJ, wouldn't give a second shot because we took to much time. (Maybe 4 minute BJ) I walked out confused and speechless, I could have gave my SO $100 to tell me shitty stories, get uncomfortably close to me an give me a shitty BJ. The end.

CockednLocked
02-24-15, 19:18
Solo benefits sounds like she is ok with you whacking off, doesn't it? Haha.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-news-solo-benefits-therapy-with-destiny-llc-a-truly-beneficial-touch/15002369

Throtbngr
02-25-15, 00:36

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-news-solo-benefits-therapy-with-destiny-llc-a-truly-beneficial-touch/15002369Looks like she dropped her price by $10 also It's probably a ploy to get customers calling again (suggesting you may get something more than what she offers) I personally wouldn't trust it. Same way all the AMP's show pictures of Asian models and put new young girl's in their Ad LOL.

Jaggger
02-25-15, 05:53
Any Intel for a newb? http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/savannah/18538887.

Guwman
02-25-15, 10:16
Any Intel for a newb? http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/savannah/18538887.An excellent way to join the team would be to take one for the team. Why don't you check her out and report back?

RemoMask
02-25-15, 10:29
Strange and possibly my last m1 experiance here, after a few months away due to negative reviews I stopped in, asked for the new girl, handed my usual $ donation, mms complained and literally checked, made me empty my pockets for any more money. The wasnt any other customers but I waited for 20 min inside the room waiting on the girl, the girl comes in says name is baby? Middle aged soft but not fat, the girl spent 90% of our time tellin me about her spirituality and religiou beliefs also how rough her life had been at one point I think she started to tear up, and boner gone.

After periodically taking breaks in her story telling to rub my back for 30 seconds as I just smile an nodd my way though this confusing event finally she strips down, than some more spiritual stories an more making me uncomfortable she procedes with CBJ, wouldn't give a second shot because we took to much time. (Maybe 4 minute BJ) I walked out confused and speechless, I could have gave my SO $100 to tell me shitty stories, get uncomfortably close to me an give me a shitty BJ. The end.Can you say more about the lady? Like height, size.

Will keep her mouth busy, so that should be okay.

Last week it was only sugar and shampoo / won.

Bzerkley
02-25-15, 10:54
Any updates on the girls at I 94 and Wayne Rd Apartment? Haven't been there in a few weeks and I know that they have been getting new girls weekly. I've had no complaints in the past on my 2 visits. Also, has anyone been to their Madison Heights location?

I Toftt
02-25-15, 11:20
Can you say more about the lady? Like height, size.

Will keep her mouth busy, so that should be okay.

Last week it was only sugar and shampoo / won.She had kind of a larger head I thought, looked maybe late 30's, soft skinned, not fat or skinny she hesitated when I asked her name so I'm guessing its nobody new. Again I haven't been here in months so I could be wrong. I'm pretty sure I pissed off mms when I only had $ and when asked why I haven't been in I told her I was going elsewhere for a 2 girl "massage". Anyways hard to describe a asian at a massage parlour in the dark they all have similar features, I think ill stick to trips to the islands in lansing for now.

WiseGuy620
02-25-15, 11:56
Any updates on the girls at I 94 and Wayne Rd Apartment? Haven't been there in a few weeks and I know that they have been getting new girls weekly. I've had no complaints in the past on my 2 visits. Also, has anyone been to their Madison Heights location?I have been to the MHZ locations 4 or 5 times and have had a different girl each time. The oddest part is there is usually (I think 4 out of 5 times) a guy hanging out in the kitchen area with mms. I am guessing be is security of some type since the girls don't seem to mind and he is usually in conversation with mms. The first time I was really spooked by it and played like I wanted a legit massage. The girl literally had to wrap her lips around my dick before I would even discuss the menu. Never had an issue in any subsequent visit. Apartment is super easy to find (right off 75 at 14 mile) and parking is not a problem.

Skifreak
02-25-15, 12:13
Any updates on the 94 and Wayne Rd Apartment? Haven't been there in a few weeks and I know that they have been getting new girls weekly. I've had no complaints in the past on my 2 visits. Also, has anyone been to their Madison Heights location?I haven't been to the waye rd / 94 in a couple of weeks. Last time it was a good time. I was thinking about checking out the place in canton. Sorry no link at this time. But it is the Asian place with the pics of really got chicks. (Wait the pics are always really chicks). Someone reported that the massage was given on an air mattress. I will let you know how it went.

Det51
02-25-15, 13:32
I haven't been to the waye rd / 94 in a couple of weeks. Last time it was a good time. I was thinking about checking out the place in canton. Sorry no link at this time. But it is the Asian place with the pics of really got chicks. (Wait the pics are always really chicks). Someone reported that the massage was given on an air mattress. I will let you know how it went.Have been there 7 or 8 times. Anna was my favorite, the most GFE of any of the girls there (except maybe Janny), but she no longer does massages from what I understand. Always consistent, even if not great, just depends on the girl.

Mrtroy
02-25-15, 13:38
I haven't been to the waye rd / 94 in a couple of weeks. Last time it was a good time. I was thinking about checking out the place in canton. Sorry no link at this time. But it is the Asian place with the pics of really got chicks. (Wait the pics are always really chicks). Someone reported that the massage was given on an air mattress. I will let you know how it went.I did remember somthing about a airmattess I can find the post where I seen it huummm.

Gmoney11
02-25-15, 13:54
I did remember somthing about a airmattess I can find the post where I seen it huummm.I went to the Canton Air Mattress. Steer clear. Girl was a beast, massage was for 10 minutes and rub out was a joke. I could of sat in my car and made baby dough in my own hand and saved the $1 . Steer clear. Here is the link to avoid.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-arived-asian-any-and-anna-2girl-is-good/18371001

Skifreak
02-25-15, 14:00
I went to the Canton Air Mattress. Steer clear. Girl was a beast, massage was for 10 minutes and rub out was a joke. I could of sat in my car and made baby dough in my own hand and saved the $1 . Steer clear. Here is the link to avoid.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-arived-asian-any-and-anna-2girl-is-good/18371001Thanks for the heads up. I guess I will just have to go back to the wayne rd place. I was just looking for something a bit different. I don't want to go back to m1 I hate the questioning from Manassas all the time.

Gmoney11
02-25-15, 16:02
Thanks for the heads up. I guess I will just have to go back to the wayne rd place. I was just looking for something a bit different. I don't want to go back to m1 I hate the questioning from Manassas all the time.Funny you say Wayne Rd because I was heading there but this one was closer to where I was. BIG MISTAKE. If you find anything else comparable to Wayne Rd please share via PM.

Mantenna2006
02-26-15, 11:40

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-news-solo-benefits-therapy-with-destiny-llc-a-truly-beneficial-touch/15002369I have seen Destiny. It is definitely a good massage and she is very careful with any happy endings. I think I paid $80 for the massage and $25 for a topless HJ.

===============================================

Greetings everyone,

I recently received the following email from "LLC Therapy With Destiny" regarding the above report.

Please Let me clarify the posting by Mantenna2006...Im not sure where Mantenna2006 got the idea that I do "extras". I'm a licensed massage therapist and I don't offer any of the "extras" and Dont want anyone soliciting me for it.. as i have said, mentioned and spelled out very clearly especially in the past week, in my ads and all marketing materials to avoid the things like this and what you guys here look for. I'm only saying this because its happened so much I need and want to be crystal clear and I don't want ANYbody coming to my office looking for something I absolutely don't provide. Should you have any questions or comments please contact ME directly so no ones time will be wasted and so there is no misunderstandings. Thank you for your time.

Secondly, Let me clarify the Title "solo benefits":

The entire word couldnt fit on the line its just an abbreviation for: "Soloprenuer" ...i dont work from home/hotel...I'm An entrepreneur who works alone, "solo," meaning running my own business single-handedly an having full responsibility for the running of my business.

Lastly, The Reason for my Price Drop:

as a LMT on Bp and additional offices I work hard and have been able to build enough clientele that I can pass on savings to everyBODY especially those in need of sliding scales, packages and discounts.

Thank you.Thanks,

Admin 2

Domman134
02-26-15, 19:09
I went to the Canton Air Mattress. Steer clear. Girl was a beast, massage was for 10 minutes and rub out was a joke. I could of sat in my car and made baby dough in my own hand and saved the $1 . Steer clear. Here is the link to avoid.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-arived-asian-any-and-anna-2girl-is-good/18371001Thanks for the heads up. I almost went to this place wasting $ on a beast.

Stay safe bros!

Silvio
02-27-15, 02:14
Ill be in Warren, MI tomorrow am and Saturday for business. Are they any european massage parlors in town. Please pm any recommendations. Latina places ok too. Sick of AMPs. Thanks in advance. ..or any strip clubs with extras.

EthicsBoard
02-27-15, 13:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Bigboi47
02-27-15, 15:13
Ill be in Warren, MI tomorrow am and Saturday for business. Are they any european massage parlors in town. Please pm any recommendations. Latina places ok too. Sick of AMPs. Thanks in advance. ..or any strip clubs with extras.South of Warren right on the other side of 8 mile strip clubs Players, BT's, Coliseum, Scores.

Wiggles0923
02-27-15, 16:08
I really needed a good ride and my back was killing me. So I went to my usual spot on Wayne rd near 94 where I met May. She is a cute 30 something with pretty god English. I gave her my 140 and we got down to business. It was a really good massage on my back neck and legs. I also did some roaming of my own. Hardly any teasing before the flip. So I flip and Mr Happy is showing her that I need it bad. She gets out the condom and puts it on with her mouth. Now after about five minutes I tell her to lie on the table. She says no she is on the rag. I respond that I did not care. She said no and kept sucking. Now a BBBJ takes about 25 minutes for me to finish put a cover on and we will be there a long time. So I told her to get on the table or this is going to be awhile. She tells me to lie down and I start thinking ooooohhhh boy here we go. She rips the cover off and starts jack hammering me with her hand Before I could stop her I had exploded. Now not to brag but I have shot my goo two feet past my head. So when I blew it shot all. Over her face and startled her. She then said oh next client, failed to really clean me up and sent me packing put the door. All in all I want my money back or a discount for the next time. Doubt I will get and I will still probably go.

RemoMask
02-27-15, 16:23
I really needed a good ride and my back was killing me. So I went to my usual spot on Wayne rd near 94 where I met May. She is a cute 30 something with pretty god English. I gave her my 140 and we got down to business. It was a really good massage on my back neck and legs. I also did some roaming of my own. Hardly any teasing before the flip. So I flip and Mr Happy is showing her that I need it bad. She gets out the condom and puts it on with her mouth. Now after about five minutes I tell her to lie on the table. She says no she is on the rag. I respond that I did not care. She said no and kept sucking. Now a BBBJ takes about 25 minutes for me to finish put a cover on and we will be there a long time. So I told her to get on the table or this is going to be awhile. She tells me to lie down and I start thinking ooooohhhh boy here we go. She rips the cover off and starts jack hammering me with her hand Before I could stop her I had exploded. Now not to brag but I have shot my goo two feet past my head. So when I blew it shot all. Over her face and startled her. She then said oh next client, failed to really clean me up and sent me packing put the door. All in all I want my money back or a discount for the next time. Doubt I will get and I will still probably go.You get same chance every time. In this AMP game, tell them clearly what you want before handing single dollar for extra.

I always book half hour, sit nude showing small me so she know I am not playing shit games. Next, I will let her do massage part, then when she ask what I want I say 'sex'. Next they will play $, I say I have $70. If they want we can do, else I will just have massage. So far never failed as they know they lose if they don't agree. I start with $70 and give $80. Never paid more than $1. 2. And always got what I wanted.

One thing I don't like these AMP girls, they don't like finger, daty, different positions. But its sure shot, no games that keep me going. These girls won't get business if they open shop in Asia.

Anyone traveled and tasted know what I mean. They are old meat in this business on their homelands.

JerryBoy76
02-28-15, 10:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

You know I'm just going to keep banning you don't you.

A2

Talltreeman
03-01-15, 19:17
I hope this hasn't been covered already and I missed it. I am making the trip to your city in a week and wanted to gather as much information as possible. I have read the recent reviews of the local AMP's, but I am curious about what exists in Windsor. Any help would be most appreciated and I would be happy to return the favor with information regarding OH regions.

Thanks,

TTM.

Ropeshark07
03-02-15, 00:39
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wonderful-touch-head-to-toe-full-body-awesome-massage-guaranteed-satisfaction-new-pics/16189900

Has anyone been to see this girl, and can give some info. Thanks all.Looks like Cassi, lots of reports, some good some bad. I've been a few times and mileage varies a lot. She's nice, seems like a cool chick, reasonably pretty, but level of service and her comfort level varies a lot. I think there is a constant war of morals vs cash needs. There's a post a few pages back making it look like she's gone legit, but another post showing an add that looks pretty unlegit, so.

Ropeshark07
03-02-15, 00:43
Has anybody experienced this nuru b2 br? Saw an add think it was on BP for b2 br (nuru). Didn't know what nuru was so I googled it and this seems like a sure fire way for he. Just wondering if anyone knows of anyone who provides this or has experienced this. For the life of me I can't find the original ad that peeked my interest in the first place.There are a lot of adds for the Nuru place that is located somewhere near Woodward & 696. They advertise a lots, with lots of enticing pictures. I've been wondering about that place for a long time, and scanning reviews for a long time, and have never seen any real reports. There are a few stating it's a rip-off, but never have I seen any details and never any report longer than 10 words, which is weird. If I'd gotten ripped off so bad, I'd write a good long report. I did call, and they quoted me $160 for an hour, which is a bit steep without knowing any details at all. I'll probably eventually get curious enough to try for myself, but haven't been out that way with enough time to find out yet.

Ropeshark07
03-02-15, 01:01
Tried a new place Asian Apartment Massage in Westland:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wonderful-asian-massage-new-girl-mickey/11506474

Not sure if I got the new girl or not, but she surely seemed new. Extras available, but pricey. This might be a place with potential and she tried to be nice, but neither the massage ($80/ hour, I think) or after-flip bits (CBJ or HJ) were very good. Too new, I think. And the BJ had to be CBJ which usually doesn't do anything for me and the upsell prices had no wiggle room in there. I spent $140 and didn't really leave happy. It might be different for someone else because she wanted to make me happy, just wasn't very good at it, sadly. Perhaps when she's not so new?

Also, there is another place very similar in operation near by (often advertises as Anna, with location near Newburger in Westland) that I go to occasionally and actually like a bit better, though I can't recommend. The reason I can't recommend is because it's a bit of a rush job, with not much of a massage to speak of, with no other options other than HJ / HE and the woman that usually runs it is not much of a looker. But the reason I like is because she's got the touch and can get a pretty good HJ going when I often find it difficult to reach the end at other places (like above). YMMV.

Mostly, I just frequent the Accu place on Middlebelt near Ann Arbor Trail, where Songyi does a fabulous job with both massage and HE. Shades above both the places above but no chance of extras beyond HJ, either. She's good enough that this doesn't bother me. However the last time I was there I was told she was on vacation and there was a new girl, except she was busy. I do hope Songyi returns, is really just on vacation, and isn't gone for good, she was excellent.

MichOutdoors
03-02-15, 11:03
Tried a new place Asian Apartment Massage in Westland:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wonderful-asian-massage-new-girl-mickey/11506474

Not sure if I got the new girl or not, but she surely seemed new. Extras available, but pricey. This might be a place with potential and she tried to be nice, but neither the massage ($80/ hour, I think) or after-flip bits (CBJ or HJ) were very good. Too new, I think. And the BJ had to be CBJ which usually doesn't do anything for me and the upsell prices had no wiggle room in there. I spent $140 and didn't really leave happy. It might be different for someone else because she wanted to make me happy, just wasn't very good at it, sadly. Perhaps when she's not so new?

Also, there is another place very similar in operation near by (often advertises as Anna, with location near Newburger in Westland) that I go to occasionally and actually like a bit better, though I can't recommend. The reason I can't recommend is because it's a bit of a rush job, with not much of a massage to speak of, with no other options other than HJ / HE and the woman that usually runs it is not much of a looker. But the reason I like is because she's got the touch and can get a pretty good HJ going when I often find it difficult to reach the end at other places (like above). YMMV.

Mostly, I just frequent the Accu place on Middlebelt near Ann Arbor Trail, where Songyi does a fabulous job with both massage and HE. Shades above both the places above but no chance of extras beyond HJ, either. She's good enough that this doesn't bother me. However the last time I was there I was told she was on vacation and there was a new girl, except she was busy. I do hope Songyi returns, is really just on vacation, and isn't gone for good, she was excellent.Yes, there was a new girl there, she was good but not as good as Sunny. She was a real treat for awhile, I hope she returns.

Mister Fox
03-03-15, 18:00
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/b2br-done-right-248-817-9736-kayla/17608434

Whisperer
03-03-15, 18:25
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-laura-and-may-4-hand-available/10130133

Had a dream of visiting laura for one hour appt. Massage was very ordinary. She was rushing a lot. I told her to take it slow. Whole msg was just a tease with the same tease for the whole time. Feathery touch from head to toe and from toe to glutes; giggling when reaching glutes. She was not at all into it.

After 15 minutes she asked to flip. Asked $ for cfs. I said. 6. She came dn to. 8. I dint budge. Settled for. 6. I cud see she was not happy. 10 minutes passed. I asked for more massage. She said yes and she was rushing like anything and it started hurting. I stopped her and ended the dream and 30 minutes.

Damage was. 6+. 6.

Ana's place always had the reputation for good massage. Extras can go up and down but massage was pretty standard.

But lately the talent was hopeless.

Had multiple dreams with everyone at her joints.

In the order of preference.

May,

Julie aka yin yan (10 mile / tele).

Cathy (14/75. Very ordinary msg, probably younger of the lot, eager to please, prob 30 minutes appt will do).

Cindy (14/75. Waste of time).

Laura (waste of time).

CardShark999
03-04-15, 06:09
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/b2br-done-right-248-817-9736-kayla/17608434I saw Kayla about 2 years ago when she was still in royal oak. Contact and set up was easy, standard 2 call. Her set up was a queen size bed in a spare bed room, very clean place. I didn't use it but she had a shower available for before and / or after. The massage was mediocre. I can't say she seemed trained, but it was thorough and seemed like she put some effort into it. She does use a lot of lotion though. As soon as I got naked, she stripped down to her panties. The finish was pretty good, and she has no problem rubbing up against you, start to finish. Roaming was allowed, I didn't attempt any FIV, since I was new to the hobby at the time. All in all I enjoyed it. Since then I noticed her rates went up a little and I've seen her post in the escort section a few times, which leads me to believe more is on the table. I know its out of date but I hope this helps.

Electric703
03-04-15, 09:42
I saw Kayla about 2 years ago when she was still in royal oak. Contact and set up was easy, standard 2 call. Her set up was a queen size bed in a spare bed room, very clean place. I didn't use it but she had a shower available for before and / or after. The massage was mediocre. I can't say she seemed trained, but it was thorough and seemed like she put some effort into it. She does use a lot of lotion though. As soon as I got naked, she stripped down to her panties. The finish was pretty good, and she has no problem rubbing up against you, start to finish. Roaming was allowed, I didn't attempt any FIV, since I was new to the hobby at the time. All in all I enjoyed it. Since then I noticed her rates went up a little and I've seen her post in the escort section a few times, which leads me to believe more is on the table. I know its out of date but I hope this helps.20 min hours waste of time and money never again.

Mister Fox
03-04-15, 19:18
I saw Kayla about 2 years ago when she was still in royal oak. Contact and set up was easy, standard 2 call. Her set up was a queen size bed in a spare bed room, very clean place. I didn't use it but she had a shower available for before and / or after. The massage was mediocre. I can't say she seemed trained, but it was thorough and seemed like she put some effort into it. She does use a lot of lotion though. As soon as I got naked, she stripped down to her panties. The finish was pretty good, and she has no problem rubbing up against you, start to finish. Roaming was allowed, I didn't attempt any FIV, since I was new to the hobby at the time. All in all I enjoyed it. Since then I noticed her rates went up a little and I've seen her post in the escort section a few times, which leads me to believe more is on the table. I know its out of date but I hope this helps.Thanks for the review.

BrandoM
03-04-15, 22:36
I hope this hasn't been covered already and I missed it. I am making the trip to your city in a week and wanted to gather as much information as possible. I have read the recent reviews of the local AMP's, but I am curious about what exists in Windsor. Any help would be most appreciated and I would be happy to return the favor with information regarding OH regions.

Thanks,

TTM.Windsor used to be great as long as you were somewhat appealing to the women, since it used to be a bunch of young twenties (mixed, not just asian) women that got near naked and offered HJ and varying degrees of other attention. Now, there's almost nothing offered but a lame HJ at like, one, way out of the way Asian parlor. Only go there for the (for now) legal incall as there is nothing worth going for being offered there any more.

Rogmaes
03-07-15, 16:02
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-laura-and-may-4-hand-available/10130133

Had a dream of visiting laura for one hour appt. Massage was very ordinary. She was rushing a lot. I told her to take it slow. Whole msg was just a tease with the same tease for the whole time. Feathery touch from head to toe and from toe to glutes; giggling when reaching glutes. She was not at all into it.

After 15 minutes she asked to flip. Asked $ for cfs. I said. 6. She came dn to. 8. I dint budge. Settled for. 6. I cud see she was not happy. 10 minutes passed. I asked for more massage. She said yes and she was rushing like anything and it started hurting. I stopped her and ended the dream and 30 minutes.

Damage was. 6+. 6.

Ana's place always had the reputation for good massage. Extras can go up and down but massage was pretty standard.

But lately the talent was hopeless.

Had multiple dreams with everyone at her joints.

In the order of preference.

May,

Julie aka yin yan (10 mile / tele).

Cathy (14/75. Very ordinary msg, probably younger of the lot, eager to please, prob 30 minutes appt will do).

Cindy (14/75. Waste of time).

Laura (waste of time).Very difficult lately to keep up with Anna's line-up. New SP's at all locations. As you all know, it takes more than one visit to establish yourself with a provider you can be comfortable with. Even ACU at 7 & telegraph has been offering some rookies who are really unpredictable. Coco at ACU was my latest visit and she sure came close to BBFS. Not a smart thing to do when you know she has just come on board. Very unsettling to say the least. Back to Anna; she has May working her Madison Heights location. But then, I could be wrong. Be safe.

Streetworthy
03-08-15, 01:49
What Madison Heights location. I live in the northern part of MH but am unaware any AMP. Do you have the name / location. ??

Very difficult lately to keep up with Anna's line-up. New SP's at all locations. As you all know, it takes more than one visit to establish yourself with a provider you can be comfortable with. Even ACU at 7 & telegraph has been offering some rookies who are really unpredictable. Coco at ACU was my latest visit and she sure came close to BBFS. Not a smart thing to do when you know she has just come on board. Very unsettling to say the least. Back to Anna; she has May working her Madison Heights location. But then, I could be wrong. Be safe..

Matchbook85
03-09-15, 05:25
Does anyone know if Mickey is still around? Or whether she might now be going by a different name? I saw her a few months ago at the troy / madison heights apartment location.

And she's apparently worked out of the westland / livonia one as well, but there haven't been any posts mentioning her (by that name at least) since January.

Rogmaes
03-09-15, 08:50
What Madison Heights location. I live in the northern part of MH but am unaware any AMP. Do you have the name / location. ??

.Call Anna at the number listed in this ad: http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseus-teresa-4-hand-available/10130133.

She will give you all the information you need for the AAMP's she "manages".

SilverFoxx
03-09-15, 17:08
Yes, there was a new girl there, she was good but not as good as Sunny. She was a real treat for awhile, I hope she returns.She is back. .

RemoMask
03-10-15, 16:49
Appreciate any Intel on Linda on 10 mile- Anna locations.

I will post report once I see her this week. But just want to know if the person was one of those time waste girls.

Streetworthy
03-11-15, 04:22
Thanks for the link. It is greatly appreciated.

Call Anna at the number listed in this ad: http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseus-teresa-4-hand-available/10130133.

She will give you all the information you need for the AAMP's she "manages"..

JAdams1
03-11-15, 06:50
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I had a surprisingly happy visit to an AMP on southfield rd a couple weeks ago:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/4925611300.html

I remember reading a post on here a while back saying that they aren't in the HJ biz anymore which is why this last visit was surprising because I was really only expecting a massage and maybe some teasing. I was greeted by an attractive lady in her 40's wearing black yoga pants. She led me to the room and told me to get undressed and lie down. The massage was very nice and there was no draping and occasional grazing against the goods, but nothing that I would consider blatant teasing. She kept telling me how nice my body was and I complimented her back and she told me I was "so bad" which was getting me kind of excited. At this point I was expecting a the. Why. I. Ending at the most. But at the end of the massage before the flip she started really massaging the boys, Mr. Johnson, and the crack of my ass and asking me if I like it. She also let me touch her outside of her clothes and I didn't push any further because I was on cloud nine at this point. After the flip came the HJ which was as good as can be. There was not even any mention of price until after my session was over and I just assumed 70 + 40 and she seemed happy with that. Sorry I didn't get her name.

Streethunter
03-11-15, 07:55
Can someone share info on her. I would like to see her but don't like wasting money on AMPs. I have had lackluster luck in the past. I am thinking of getting a massage today. Please pm me. Thanks.

Thanks for the link. It is greatly appreciated.

Rogmaes
03-11-15, 20:44
Can someone share info on her. I would like to see her but don't like wasting money on AMPs. I have had lackluster luck in the past. I am thinking of getting a massage today. Please pm me. Thanks.Yan Yan was at I-94 and Wayne then moved to Southfield and renamed to Julie. I think she has moved to a Madison Heights location. See posts by Neilnbob. Your best bet is to call Anna at the number posted in this ad: http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseus-michelle-33-4-hand-available/10130133.

Uncutking5
03-13-15, 17:15
Had a dream at M-1 the other day. Couldn't understand what her name was. . 6 to massaman +$. 20 for massage, BBFS, BBBJ. Very nice girl, decent face, decent fake tits.

Uncutking5
03-13-15, 17:22
New Life acupressure. Have been there 5 times. Chubbier girl probably about 26-30. Good massage with HJ for. 8 I usually tip. 2 not the best looker but good massage. Not very good HE, very uninspired.

VcyClonn
03-14-15, 01:11
Can someone share info on her. I would like to see her but don't like wasting money on AMPs. I have had lackluster luck in the past. I am thinking of getting a massage today. Please pm me. Thanks.After the corrections by admin, posting the reply again. Linda is not YanYan. I had an opportunity to dream about Linda recently. Linda is at Southfield location where Julie aka YanYan is at Madison heights location as I understand. Linda is more like a thorough serious masseuse than playful like Vivian or YanYan. She gave me an above average massage with lesser roaming of hands and almost no teasing at all. Was offered only HJ for a. 4 tip. I was about to leave with out any extras after giving my 1 hr donation, but then she insisted for. 2 as a tip for massage only. I have never got any problm with giving tip but when someone insists with out the expected finish, its different story. Other offers were. 8 tip for the BJ and $ tip for FS. Even though she is more younger than other two I mentioned above, I was not into more stuff that day. Massage wise she did good but did not do much good on extra side with the high balls. After the massage she put some perfumed lotion on by face and neck which turned me down too. But again, massage was really good.

So I concur with you brah. Earlier days Anna's girls were worth a dream but seems the case is different from the past couple of dreams I had. Earlier one (jenny was her name I guess) really sucked in massage too. Moreover lately the business idea seems to be keep on changing masseuse so that guys will look for something different from the new faces and will visit again with higher expections. I think I am almost done with Anna's places now. May be its better for others. Stay safe.

RemoMask
03-14-15, 13:25
After the corrections by admin, posting the reply again. Linda is not YanYan. I had an opportunity to dream about Linda recently. Linda is at Southfield location where Julie aka YanYan is at Madison heights location as I understand. Linda is more like a thorough serious masseuse than playful like Vivian or YanYan. She gave me an above average massage with lesser roaming of hands and almost no teasing at all. Was offered only HJ for a. 4 tip. I was about to leave with out any extras after giving my 1 hr donation, but then she insisted for. 2 as a tip for massage only. I have never got any problm with giving tip but when someone insists with out the expected finish, its different story. Other offers were. 8 tip for the BJ and $ tip for FS. Even though she is more younger than other two I mentioned above, I was not into more stuff that day. Massage wise she did good but did not do much good on extra side with the high balls. After the massage she put some perfumed lotion on by face and neck which turned me down too. But again, massage was really good.

So I concur with you brah. Earlier days Anna's girls were worth a dream but seems the case is different from the past couple of dreams I had. Earlier one (jenny was her name I guess) really sucked in massage too. Moreover lately the business idea seems to be keep on changing masseuse so that guys will look for something different from the new faces and will visit again with higher expections. I think I am almost done with Anna's places now. May be its better for others. Stay safe.I agree to him. Saw Linda, given. 8 for FS apart from usual. 6. She didn't negotiate.

Good massage. Tall girl in early 30, young, small natural be cups, baby damage.

Fake expression as a porn actor, didn't rush but I don't take long.

Overall to me its average to good.

Never had yan yan, but not sure I will toss $ to find the girls and match their names if they get changed every time.

On a side note, Sugar on M1 is gone. Not sure if she is gone for good. Saw shampoo / won and another girl who didn't tell her name when I asked was the only two avilable last week.

Rogmaes
03-14-15, 14:44
I agree to him. Saw Linda, given. 8 for FS apart from usual. 6. She didn't negotiate.

Good massage. Tall girl in early 30, young, small natural be cups, baby damage.

Fake expression as a porn actor, didn't rush but I don't take long.

Overall to me its average to good.

Never had yan yan, but not sure I will toss $ to find the girls and match their names if they get changed every time.

On a side note, Sugar on M1 is gone. Not sure if she is gone for good. Saw shampoo / won and another girl who didn't tell her name when I asked was the only two avilable last week.Linda at Southfield is May who was at 94 and Wayne. Don't know why they change their name when they change location. Either does Anna. Had some good sessions with May when she was at the Wayne location. I prefer the Southfield AAMP. Newer, cleaner. Just an FYI for those May fans.

Domman134
03-15-15, 22:16
Had a dream of visiting AMP in Van Born Rd in Dearborn Heights.

Started out with Table Shower and the way she cleaned me made that the HE seemed very promising.

Lisa, probably in her 40's is on the heavier side but she is not too bad looking. Very nice and firm massage (I prefer strong pressure massages) with plenty of teasing.

On the flip, she did want to make sure to ask for the tip of. 5 for the HE, but I took it down to. 4 after a couple minutes of negotiation (which was little bit unpleasant).

She did take her panties down and pulled the top up for me to freely roam over her, and the HE was not too bad.

Lisa's english is very limited, but it does not keep her sweet personality to be revealed.

She went on to massage more on feet and the head to fill up the whole hour as paid and made sure of me to go to a doctor for a scar I have (in half english half Chinese).

Overall, very nice massage, not a bad HE with unpleasant negotiation, very amiable personality.

7 for the house as I entered and. 4 for the tip. Would return if I get to go the neighborhood.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-4-hand-asian-massage-therapy/17086956

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-4-hand-asian-massage-therapy/17086956

Malaklypse
03-19-15, 11:15
Anybody visited Signature Touch? http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/11am-8pm-brand-new-location-signature-touch-relaxation-awaits-you/18003949.

All attempts at research have brought back zero reviews.

Rogmaes
03-19-15, 12:13
ACU at Telegraph and Seven Mile is down to it's three starters. Lisa, Mina and Cici (Merissa). They brought in some new talent that didn't seem to suit their liking. Namely, Yoko, Sarah, Anna and Coco. My recent visit was with Lisa. Always a pleasure. However, my session was cut short due to other customers showing up and no one else to see to them. This situation has never interfered with my sessions in the past. I hope this is not a sign of things to come. I give Lisa top marks for handling the situation and not leaving me in a lurch. Hope they rectify this dilemma soon.

HiRoller
03-21-15, 12:56
Anybody visited Signature Touch? http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/11am-8pm-brand-new-location-signature-touch-relaxation-awaits-you/18003949.

All attempts at research have brought back zero reviews.Looks like your ad was deleted. I think I know which one you mean though. Was it Dom?

A connoisseur knows that no two therapists will ever perform massage the same way, just as a skilled therapist knows that no two bodies are the same in their needs. My Signature Blend Massage style is unparalleled to any other therapist. I have a heated massage table and work in a serene and quiet location. My Ultra Soothing Massage will guide you into a "Zone of Bliss." I use tantra techniques, super, long flowing sweeps and a full combination of pressures from fingertip to deep tissue. My sessions are thorough inclusive of glutes and thighs. Take time to look around but I know you will not find another professional in the area that is as in-tune with your body as I am.

60 Min - The Touch Artist's Signature Blend-$60

90 Min - $90
***Previous Client***

734-XXX-0558

Dom
9am-9pm Cash/Credit Card I've read that she does offer HE, but is not very attractive. The massage is just so-so.

Ryan07
03-21-15, 16:30
Interested to see if anyone has tried aroma spa or silver spa in dearborn.

Good or bad experience?

ST33H
03-21-15, 23:21
It's been a number of months since I've seen anyone mention backwalking. Are they still doing that at Telegraph ACU? And if not, anyone have a good recommendation for a place that I can get this?

Wingman8490
03-22-15, 06:17
I have seen her. She does a good massage. It will cost you eighty dollars for an erotic massage. She will not take any clothes off and there is no touching. She wore army fatigues when I saw her which was not much of a turn on for sure. She did a pretty good HE after a lot of teasing. I won't repeat for the fact of the clothing and no touch.

WM.

Looks like your ad was deleted. I think I know which one you mean though. Was it Dom?

I've read that she does offer HE, but is not very attractive. The massage is just so-so.

Roxtar1011
03-22-15, 08:52
I have seen her. She does a good massage. It will cost you eighty dollars for an erotic massage. She will not take any clothes off and there is no touching. She wore army fatigues when I saw her which was not much of a turn on for sure. She did a pretty good HE after a lot of teasing. I won't repeat for the fact of the clothing and no touch.

WM.I've seen her a couple times. I agree about the clothes. Visually, not very sexy, but I don't care since I'm face down for the majority of the session. The massage is pretty good and the teasing is excellent. Another plus is she doesn't talk a lot during the session. Just the occasional "how does this feel?" or "you doing okay?". On the flip, the HE was quite good.

Mrtroy
03-22-15, 09:18
It's been a number of months since I've seen anyone mention backwalking. Are they still doing that at Telegraph ACU? And if not, anyone have a good recommendation for a place that I can get this?Hi I do like back walking when done right feels good and good back cracking.

I had back walking at Aroma spa in Taylor on Eurkea just west of Teleagraph on north side of road.

Sleeper1
03-22-15, 09:28
It's been a number of months since I've seen anyone mention backwalking. Are they still doing that at Telegraph ACU? And if not, anyone have a good recommendation for a place that I can get this?I got a back walk at the ACU on Middlebelt. Didn't ask for it, but enjoyed it. I like a firm massage, so the back walk was nice.

On the same visit a strange thing occurred. While I was face down, during the tease, the girl stuck a finger in my ass. She was going for the reach under stroke with a finger in my ass method to get me off. I can't last long that way, so I stopped her so I could roll over. That's not the odd part. As I was rolling over, she took a big sniff of the finger she just had in my ass. Not sure if it was for enjoyment, to check for stink, or what the reason was. She noticed me watching her and acted as if it was no big deal. Maybe it's some oriental health check or kink, not sure, but I didn't mind.

RollinAroundD
03-22-15, 09:45
I got a back walk at the ACU on Middlebelt. Didn't ask for it, but enjoyed it. I like a firm massage, so the back walk was nice.

On the same visit a strange thing occurred. While I was face down, during the tease, the girl stuck a finger in my ass. She was going for the reach under stroke with a finger in my ass method to get me off. I can't last long that way, so I stopped her so I could roll over. That's not the odd part. As I was rolling over, she took a big sniff of the finger she just had in my ass. Not sure if it was for enjoyment, to check for stink, or what the reason was. She noticed me watching her and acted as if it was no big deal. Maybe it's some oriental health check or kink, not sure, but I didn't mind.Haven't been there in a few months but I've always gotten a back walk at ACU.

Cyborg10
03-22-15, 22:58
Saving myself for a trip to a AMP next weekend. Anyone ever did 4 hands? Did they offer dual HE? What about pricing?

AllDayLong5732
03-23-15, 09:25
I have not been able to get to one of my favorite spots in a while and was wondering if anybody has checked out the new talent Michelle? Does she give FS or just HE. What does she charge for the extras. I have always received FS from this location and was thinking about stopping by but did not want to be disappointed. Any help would be appreciated.

Stay safe.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseus-michelle-33-4-hand-available/10130133

Malaklypse
03-23-15, 10:32
Looks like your ad was deleted. I think I know which one you mean though. Was it Dom?

I've read that she does offer HE, but is not very attractive. The massage is just so-so.Nope, not her. She posts pretty regularly on BP therapeutic. Pics are cute. White girl. If I see the add again I'll repost.

I Toftt
03-23-15, 10:32
Saving myself for a trip to a AMP next weekend. Anyone ever did 4 hands? Did they offer dual HE? What about pricing?Can I add dual full service? I was curious as well, I would love to try but is it worth the money?

MichOutdoors
03-23-15, 18:53
Went to the new place on Pontiac Lake Rd with low expectations due to a previous report so I opted for a half hour. . 5 for the massage and I tipped. 20 and received a good finish.

Streethunter
03-24-15, 12:22
I see there are several listed on BP. Has anyone tried this? Is it worth it. Thanks for the help.

DonnyInYourArm
03-24-15, 12:33
Went to the new place on Pontiac Lake Rd with low expectations due to a previous report so I opted for a half hour. . 5 for the massage and I tipped. 20 and received a good finish.Thanks for the report. Have a link? What did she look like? What were her rules and menu include? Was the massage better or worse than the HE? Was she nude? Is she good with conversation, too much, too little with or without nasty talk? Was her venue clean, alone or with others around? Table or bed? Easy to contact and set appointments? Prefers texts or calls? Did ya feel comfortable and safe? Do ya recommend her to us? Thanks!

MrDetroit313
03-24-15, 14:46
I see there are several listed on BP. Has anyone tried this? Is it worth it. Thanks for the help.Haven't experienced nuru with a "pro" (notice the quotations) but me and the old lady did it a couple weeks back. Very awesome but I too want to experience it with an AMP just can't find one with any reviews.

CockednLocked
03-24-15, 18:35
Nope, not her. She posts pretty regularly on BP therapeutic. Pics are cute. White girl. If I see the add again I'll repost.Does this "cute white girl" work in?

Ad link?

Ryan07
03-24-15, 22:50
Went and checked out auroma therapy off of Eureka rd today. First time there so I didn't really know what to expect. It looks a bit sketchy from the outside, but the place was surprisingly very clean inside, heated table, soft music, nice rooms. I went back to the room, paid the house. 55 for hh and waited about 5 minutes until a relatively attractive Korean lady, named Sarah, about mid 30's entered the room. The massage started draped and I began to wonder if the whole session was going to be this way. She gave a pretty good massage for about 20 minutes, then asked if I liked "soft" , so I said yes, she removed the drape and started lightly touching my body with a little bit of teasing. She then told me to turnover, which I didn't hesitate to do, told me "shh don't say nothing" and then asked if I wanted oil, and began to give me a HJ. Afterwards I tipped her $20, she gave me a hug, and I went on my way. Overall pleasant experience, decent massage, fairly attractive, good HE.

SubbyGuy30
03-25-15, 03:59
Interested to see if anyone has tried aroma spa or silver spa in dearborn.

Good or bad experience?Went to silver spa. Mama on the door, told me sixty for 45 m. Left me in the room. 10 min later an unattractive old asian lady jumps in. Hoarse voice and extremely unpleasent massage. No teasing and after 10 min asked for flip and wanted me to buy HE. I said no. She left, came 10 min later and tells me your time is over. Extremely unpleasent experience. Will never repeat. Big Nooooo.

Rogmaes
03-25-15, 09:27
Went and checked out auroma therapy off of Eureka rd today. First time there so I didn't really know what to expect. It looks a bit sketchy from the outside, but the place was surprisingly very clean inside, heated table, soft music, nice rooms. I went back to the room, paid the house. 55 for hh and waited about 5 minutes until a relatively attractive Korean lady, named Sarah, about mid 30's entered the room. The massage started draped and I began to wonder if the whole session was going to be this way. She gave a pretty good massage for about 20 minutes, then asked if I liked "soft" , so I said yes, she removed the drape and started lightly touching my body with a little bit of teasing. She then told me to turnover, which I didn't hesitate to do, told me "shh don't say nothing" and then asked if I wanted oil, and began to give me a HJ. Afterwards I tipped her $20, she gave me a hug, and I went on my way. Overall pleasant experience, decent massage, fairly attractive, good HE.Is Sarah a very petite lady? There was a Korean sp at ACU 7 & Tel by the name of Sarah. Good back walker and skillful HE.

AllDayLong5732
03-25-15, 21:57
So I toftt on Michelle at the 94 apts. Once I arrived Michelle opened the door wearing red lingerie and black panties. Michelle looks about 33 y 5'9 and 130 with nice small see's. She is not a looker but by far not the worst. She has a little belly on her but it was not a issue. We started my hour with a light massage I told her hard but I think she was trying but just was not strong enough. To make a long story short on the flip she strait out asked can I help you? So of course I said yes. I asked how much for sex and she told my $ I then told her I was not going over. 8 and she reluctantly agreed. I was all ready hard from all of the over the clothes roaming she allowed. So I paid her and she then left with the money and quickly came back with a cover. She took off her lingerie and panties and I had her lay down. We first did mish and then to k9. And she took a pounding like a champ. Once I filled up the cover I laid back down for her to clean me up and finish the massage because I still had about 20 min left on my hour. Over all Wayne /94 still has not disappointed.

Stay safe.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...lable/10130133

Malaklypse
03-26-15, 12:48
Nope, not her. She posts pretty regularly on BP therapeutic. Pics are cute. White girl. If I see the add again I'll repost.This is who I was talking about: http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-relax-in-my-hands-today-daily-11am-8pm/18766143.

MikeQanaby
03-26-15, 18:58
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hey-need-me-to-put-you-to-sleep-the-one-and-only-tia-is-up-and-ready-in-and-outcall/16189900

She has a beautiful smile and am completely intrigued in having her give me a nude body slide. Anybody experience this with her? Any upsell? How was her personality?

Stay safe.

LordCyler
03-26-15, 23:05
Went to the new place on Pontiac Lake Rd with low expectations due to a previous report so I opted for a half hour. . 5 for the massage and I tipped. 20 and received a good finish.Went here last week and didn't get any sign that extras were on the table, and I was noticeably ready for them if you know what I mean. Asked for. 7 for hr and paid. 8 up front, never got any change (planned to tip afterward). Lots of soft touching on chest, arms, legs on the flip, but that was it.

Member #5213
03-27-15, 16:16
This is who I was talking about: http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-relax-in-my-hands-today-daily-11am-8pm/18766143.Great massage, undraped but no extras. Posted a review here awhile back and she saw it. She connected the dots and text me the next morning telling me to never see her again. Was kind of bummed as I would have frequented if only for the legit massage. Hope that helps.

Sleeper1
03-27-15, 17:59
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hey-need-me-to-put-you-to-sleep-the-one-and-only-tia-is-up-and-ready-in-and-outcall/16189900

She has a beautiful smile and am completely intrigued in having her give me a nude body slide. Anybody experience this with her? Any upsell? How was her personality?

Stay safe.She's very lonely and looking for a boyfriend. She is into 420. Shows up a lot on the dating sites.

MidMichGeezer
03-27-15, 20:21
Great massage, undraped but no extras. Posted a review here awhile back and she saw it. She connected the dots and text me the next morning telling me to never see her again. Was kind of bummed as I would have frequented if only for the legit massage. Hope that helps.This is why it's a good idea to wait about a week to post. If you just walk out and do a detailed report it's not too hard to put the dots together.

Member #5213
03-28-15, 01:57
This is why it's a good idea to wait about a week to post. If you just walk out and do a detailed report it's not too hard to put the dots together.Sage wisdom. Oh well, on to the next.

Malaklypse
03-28-15, 09:33
Great massage, undraped but no extras. Posted a review here awhile back and she saw it. She connected the dots and text me the next morning telling me to never see her again. Was kind of bummed as I would have frequented if only for the legit massage. Hope that helps.Interesting that she was trolling the board. Thanks for the response.

KrazieMofo
03-28-15, 10:23
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/providing-upscale-massages-for-men-and-women/18480009

Anybody seen her? Googled her phone number nothing came up.

Malaklypse check your pm.

LexLuther
03-29-15, 10:30
Has anyone here tried Bodyworkz By Lin?

That's how she spells it incidentally. Thanks.

LexLuther.

Bigboi47
03-29-15, 14:34
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/providing-upscale-massages-for-men-and-women/18480009

Anybody seen her? Googled her phone number nothing came up.

Malaklypse check your pm.That pic in the tub is not her it is Lena Chase, makes one wonder about the rest of the pics.

Ryan07
03-29-15, 18:02
Is Sarah a very petite lady? There was a Korean sp at ACU 7 & Tel by the name of Sarah. Good back walker and skillful HE.She had an average figure. Not thick or very petite. She had an attractive face, well dressed, minimal English.

RollinAroundD
03-29-15, 21:57
Is Sarah a very petite lady? There was a Korean sp at ACU 7 & Tel by the name of Sarah. Good back walker and skillful HE.Enjoyed Yoko when she was at ACU 7/ Tel. Stumbled into some booty play from her one time and it made me drop by for more!

Guwman
03-30-15, 17:27
A couple of weeks ago I visited on a Thursday morning. I used to be a regular but it had been about 9 months since my last visit. I was greeted at the door by Rena (could have been Mena). She led me to a room and her hand was on my crotch before we got there. She was about mid-50's and a bit stocky, with a lot of make-up. In the shower, she made sure my tool was spotless. Then, her massage was pretty good. It included some excellent hard massage, followed by walking then some fingertip teasing. After the flip, her tits came out and she greased the pole. After several minutes, I told her that I wanted to make some Russian dressing. She didn't have a problem with that. However, she was too worried about getting a facial that she ruined the act. We went back to a HJ which finally completed the task.

Bruce248
04-01-15, 00:34
Saw yan yan today in Madison Heights. Got a half hr massage with HE. Massage was decent, but she did this strange scratching of my scalp. I was surprised my head wasn't bleeding after it. Overall it was an average experience. Average massage, average girl, average handy. But they're always there when you need it.

WiseGuy620
04-01-15, 15:20
Saw yan yan today in Madison Heights. Got a half hr massage with HE. Massage was decent, but she did this strange scratching of my scalp. I was surprised my head wasn't bleeding after it. Overall it was an average experience. Average massage, average girl, average handy. But they're always there when you need it.Was this at the apartments or somewhere else? Link?

Double K
04-02-15, 10:57
Hey all. Been a viewer, thought I would join up and share.

I've been a big fan of massages and not till I was older. And too many porn clips started to seek out AMPs. I scroll CL and BP for places and check out rubmaps for info.

My first venture was at Asian Health in Troy. Probably the best massage I ever had. Cute girls. Sophia was my fav. Have not been back since she was gone. 2 years maybe. Great massages though! But never anything more. I never pushed either.

Then I found a place called rubmaps. Did some exploring and checked out VD spa. Acted like I was a repeat customer and hello HE. It was a new experience for me. Only went once as I thought the massage was so-so.

I found Shiatsu on Dequinder and that has been my go to for awhile. The more I go, the better the massages get. Decent pressure point, relaxing oil massage and then the teasing and HE. Sometimes the girls get into it and play along. Nothing more than a HE, OTC touching.

I tried Famous Shiatsu on Mound and was so so. I did go late on a Friday evening. Maybe she was tired. But even the HE was rushed. Never returned.

Been wanting to try Ivy on Livernois or Eastern on Auburn. The BP listing for Ivy has been advertising 4 hands. Would love to try that. Maybe a 4 hand HE?

Anyways I'll share the more I experience. Keep it real.

Bruce248
04-02-15, 13:07
Was this at the apartments or somewhere else? Link?At the apartments behind the RRinn. Link can be found on BP in body rubs section. Usually posts once a day. I am on the cell and it's difficult to post the link.

Bzerkley
04-02-15, 16:15
Was this at the apartments or somewhere else? Link?Call the I 94 and Wayne Rd location and they will set you up. I was there the other day and saw Yan Yan. It was fun.

StreetLegal
04-03-15, 10:00
Anyone take the plunge? LMK. Thinking of trying: http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/zoey-40hhr-60-hr-erotic-massage-by-an-exotic-beauty/15787609.

Zoman
04-03-15, 11:06
Has anybody been in sunrise lately? I would guess Naomi isn't there anymore, and its the same cheap thrill. Haven't heard. Same would go for magic how has it been there any new talent? Have a good one guys.

VcyClonn
04-05-15, 11:30
Hello mongers, do anyone know if the Taco in there is the same Taco or sugar who was being referred in earlier posts. I had a dream a week back and we had a good time together. She has been very mature, enforced the protection for anything and probably the youngest and prettiest I have ever met in M1. Good massage before and after CBJ and a hell lot of eye contact with facial expressions. I may make her my ATF. Oh just that I had to wait for a black yukon to clear up from parking lot when I reached there.

Stay warm and stay safe.

Pickle252
04-06-15, 08:30
Hello mongers, do anyone know if the Taco in there is the same Taco or sugar who was being referred in earlier posts. I had a dream a week back and we had a good time together. She has been very mature, enforced the protection for anything and probably the youngest and prettiest I have ever met in M1. Good massage before and after CBJ and a hell lot of eye contact with facial expressions. I may make her my ATF. Oh just that I had to wait for a black yukon to clear up from parking lot when I reached there.

Stay warm and stay safe.If your meaning that taco and sugar are the same person, you must be mistaken. Sugar was most definitely not young nor was she pretty. She did have some good skills though.

Double K
04-06-15, 08:31
Any good info? Standard massage? HE? Haven't tried this one yet.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/4-hands-new-girls-amazing-asain-massage-248-817-2974-troy-mi/10680344

Malaklypse
04-06-15, 11:01
Any one see this lady? http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/4965707158.html Overall looks like therapeutic only, but she mentions draping optional. Curious if anyone has had experience here?

LeftHand44
04-06-15, 12:25
Has anybody been in sunrise lately? I would guess Naomi isn't there anymore, and its the same cheap thrill. Haven't heard. Same would go for magic how has it been there any new talent? Have a good one guys.Still a cheap thrill. 50 for massage. Extras are negotiable.

Member #5161
04-06-15, 12:45
Any one see this lady? http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/4965707158.html Overall looks like therapeutic only, but she mentions draping optional. Curious if anyone has had experience here?Heidi is legit only. Works out of her second floor condo in Mt. Clemens. Safe and clean but has a cat. She's about 58 yo.

She has great hands and uses oil libetrally. I've seen her dozens of times. Relaxing but can talk too much at times. Often on negative personal drama.

Streethunter
04-07-15, 07:13
Have seen her as well. Save your money. Hands are like sandpaper, massage is more like a flat hand rub that skids across your body. I did 30 for hh and even at that price I would not repeat. She is nice tho and safe area.

Any one see this lady? http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/4965707158.html Overall looks like therapeutic only, but she mentions draping optional. Curious if anyone has had experience here?

Spaguy45
04-07-15, 09:56
Heidi is legit only. Works out of her second floor condo in Mt. Clemens. Safe and clean but has a cat. She's about 58 yo.

She has great hands and uses oil libetrally. I've seen her dozens of times. Relaxing but can talk too much at times. Often on negative personal drama.I've seen her and was unimpressed. Legit but not particularly good at it and nothing sensuous. I don't agree about the "great hands" comment. Draping is optional but you might as well be draped for the good it will do you. Most that's going to happen is that she'll walk out of the room at the end and leave you to do whatever you want to do. I won't repeat.

Malaklypse
04-07-15, 10:20
Have seen her as well. Save your money. Hands are like sandpaper, massage is more like a flat hand rub that skids across your body. I did 30 for hh and even at that price I would not repeat. She is nice tho and safe area.Thanks for the info! Obliged.

Warpig2000
04-07-15, 11:58
Still a cheap thrill. 50 for massage. Extras are negotiable.Okay, but I can figure THAT much out walking past the door on Grand River and looking through the Window at the sign hanging in the dingy little reception area they have in front. Just sayin'.

What would be more informative in a review is WHO you saw WHAT you negotiated. WHERE she let you put junior WHY it was or wasn't a session worth the money and HOW much the extra attention cost you alternately WHAT she looked like HOW she performed and WHETHER you would go back. Savvy?

Thanks for taking a stab on behalf of interested parties. IF you've been there lately We just want to know more.

Rogmaes
04-07-15, 19:05
Okay, but I can figure THAT much out walking past the door on Grand River and looking through the Window at the sign hanging in the dingy little reception area they have in front. Just sayin'.

What would be more informative in a review is WHO you saw WHAT you negotiated. WHERE she let you put junior WHY it was or wasn't a session worth the money and HOW much the extra attention cost you alternately WHAT she looked like HOW she performed and WHETHER you would go back. Savvy?

Thanks for taking a stab on behalf of interested parties. IF you've been there lately We just want to know more.This is a good guide line on reporting. WHO WHAT WHERE and WHY. Simple, but making it worth your while when you are sharing your experience.

Zoman
04-08-15, 08:44
I went and seen Lisa at Anna's Southfield spot yesterday. Typical donation 120, she looks young in the face. With her clothes on she has a rocking body but when they came off a little pudgy average bees, tight box. She can give a good massage but I didn't want one so I stopped it went to light massage and tease, on the flip had a CBJ, kish and she got off real good and loud. Finished in the bag cleaned me up and on my way. Only complaint is they really need to lay off the rubbing alcohol on our junk nice to be clean but wow. Have a good one guys.

Anonymous625
04-08-15, 21:18
Looking for any good tips on a nice place for a massage in the SCS / Ros / Mt. Clemens area. I've got a membership on are. Maps and it seems this area is quite dry compared to what I was used to in NOVA. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd certainly welcome a PM.

Jooop
04-09-15, 04:32
Looking for any good tips on a nice place for a massage in the SCS / Ros / Mt. Clemens area. I've got a membership on are. Maps and it seems this area is quite dry compared to what I was used to in NOVA. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd certainly welcome a PM.Try the spot on Kelly Between 9 mile and 8 mile.

RemoMask
04-09-15, 09:55
I went and seen Lisa at Anna's Southfield spot yesterday. Typical donation 120, she looks young in the face. With her clothes on she has a rocking body but when they came off a little pudgy average bees, tight box. She can give a good massage but I didn't want one so I stopped it went to light massage and tease, on the flip had a CBJ, kish and she got off real good and loud. Finished in the bag cleaned me up and on my way. Only complaint is they really need to lay off the rubbing alcohol on our junk nice to be clean but wow. Have a good one guys.Is it Lisa or Linda?

Linda tall, young lady.

There were many Lisa, one among was a little old but easy going. While both of them are not perfect, they were doable.

Nowadays not sure why they keep changing names or reusing. Just bring more confusion.

Double K
04-09-15, 11:05
Looking for any good tips on a nice place for a massage in the SCS / Ros / Mt. Clemens area. I've got a membership on are. Maps and it seems this area is quite dry compared to what I was used to in NOVA. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd certainly welcome a PM.The AMP on Harper and of 16. Think there is something in chest field too.

Is the membership worth it on are maps? Thought of subscribing for a month to check it out.

Zoman
04-09-15, 11:08
Is it Lisa or Linda?

Linda tall, young lady.

There were many Lisa, one among was a little old but easy going. While both of them are not perfect, they were doable.

Nowadays not sure why they keep changing names or reusing. Just bring more confusion. Don't go here anymore being watched either by LEO and or neighbors calling LEO. They call license plates and photos. To much to put out here. Good luck guys.

Rogmaes
04-09-15, 14:37
Is it Lisa or Linda?

Linda tall, young lady.

Nowadays not sure why they keep changing names or reusing. Just bring more confusion.According to http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-new-linda-30/10221421... it's Linda, aka May from Wayne & 94. Not sure why they change their name except for the fact they may draw more business through curiosity. Linda / May was a lot of fun. Offer to give her a massage and she is putty in your hands. FIV and all. CBJ followed by FS can be negotiated to. 8 if you get her horny enough. Stretch marks on the stomach and some belly fat is the only thing that may put her below a 7. Good massage and likes roaming.

Brenn Hoffman
04-09-15, 15:55
I saw Julie right before she was moved out of southfield. Normally I would not report on a random trip but this one was interesting. I paid my 40 door fee. I have seen julie a few times now so she knows who I am. We chit chat and she tells me that people have been ripping her off, not tipping, actually stealing the money back after they paid etc. Real dirtbag shit. So please guys just pay up don't ruin it for the rest of us.

But the real reason that I am posting is she agreed to greek for a 80 up charge. It took several minutes to actually get it to work in but dam it was amazingly tight and I did not last long!

Julie is great as far as providers go, I wish she would come back to the 10 mile location!

But wanted to let you guys know that if you are nice to her the menu will open.

Brenn Hoffman
04-09-15, 15:57
To keep the greek posts going, Yellow finally has opened the back door up. This was a regular thing back in the day a few years ago but she has been real reluctant the last few times I have seen her. Then finally a couple weeks ago she agreed. I slid right in with no issues so not nearly as tight as Julie but still cool nonetheless.

For those into the back door yellow / won use to be a sure thing so hopefully she will keep this up.

Brenn Hoffman
04-09-15, 16:03
I saw a few reports ago about some butt play at Acu on 7 and tel so I went there earlier this week. I had Coco, never seen her there before. She is very mom looking. Thick mid section and big ass. But her face is cute. Did a hour massage. The massage was good overall. About what is expected at Acu. But she did use A TON of oil. Like an obscene amount while I was on my stomach. She did do a half ass wipe then the flip. I was surprised that she immediately a very light BBBJ. She did not put the entire thing in her mouth but it was a nice surprise. She then backed off and started JACKING me with her hand but I told her to slow down and pushed her had back down for light BJ.

We finished with about 15 minutes left in the hour so I requested a shower to get all the oil off. What was strange in the shower is she did scrub my butthole for a good minute and a half so I walked out of there with the cleanest rim in town.

Coco seemed cool with the 40 tip, I would repeat!

Zoman
04-09-15, 16:39
Is it Lisa or Linda?

Linda tall, young lady.

Nowadays not sure why they keep changing names or reusing. Just bring more confusion.Just heads up avoid Southfield, without going into to much detail because I'm not sure who is reading. Its being watched. Stay safe gents.

HeeJung47
04-09-15, 17:00
I saw a few reports ago about some butt play at Acu on 7 and tel so I went there earlier this week. I had Coco, never seen her there before. She is very mom looking. Thick mid section and big ass. But her face is cute. Did a hour massage. The massage was good overall. About what is expected at Acu. But she did use A TON of oil. Like an obscene amount while I was on my stomach. She did do a half ass wipe then the flip. I was surprised that she immediately a very light BBBJ. She did not put the entire thing in her mouth but it was a nice surprise. She then backed off and started JACKING me with her hand but I told her to slow down and pushed her had back down for light BJ.

We finished with about 15 minutes left in the hour so I requested a shower to get all the oil off. What was strange in the shower is she did scrub my butthole for a good minute and a half so I walked out of there with the cleanest rim in town.

Coco seemed cool with the 40 tip, I would repeat!There is no way that anybody is getting a BJ here at Acu, let alone a BBBJ. This report is not accurate as no girls from the Chinese-korean spas will ever do this. You can get it from a Chinese spa, you can get it from a korean spa. But, never from a Chinese-korean spa and that is what acu is. Sorry, need to let the others know.

I Toftt
04-09-15, 18:23
Well after my lack luster last visit to m1 which I reviewed here, and enough trips to anna places, I'd like to try either dt, sunrise or magic, lookin for the usual most for the least LOL m1 msog was the best and for a hundred bucks you couldn't beat it, any recommendations on which to try what to tip and expect at either of the 3 listed, ill report back after my trip seems like this board has become m1, accu and anna reviews, nothing current on the other 3, thanks in advance.

Rogmaes
04-09-15, 19:58
Just heads up avoid Southfield, without going into to much detail because I'm not sure who is reading. Its being watched. Stay safe gents.I have seen Southfield PD just outside the Bldg on my way out last Summer. Scared the shit out of me. I called Anna later to let her know. She seemed surprised. Could be a LEO lives there?

NastyNardo
04-10-15, 01:30
There is no way that anybody is getting a BJ here at Acu, let alone a BBBJ. This report is not accurate as no girls from the Chinese-korean spas will ever do this. You can get it from a Chinese spa, you can get it from a korean spa. But, never from a Chinese-korean spa and that is what acu is. Sorry, need to let the others know.I thought you dissapeared bro.

LeftHand44
04-10-15, 12:39
Okay, but I can figure THAT much out walking past the door on Grand River and looking through the Window at the sign hanging in the dingy little reception area they have in front. Just sayin'.

Thanks for taking a stab on behalf of interested parties. IF you've been there lately We just want to know more.Sunrise is clean on the inside but dated. I have been there 4 times. Last week I saw JJ. Older but good figure with a nice rack. F / S was a franklin plus the house fee of 50. Everything was covered. I have rec'd CBJ's there for 70 plus house fee. I saw Tina once in January. Nice figure about 40. Rec'd CBJ for 70 plus house fee.

All the massages have been ok but if your looking for quick and cheaper this is a good place. No table shower ever offered.

Blazer1
04-10-15, 14:36
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/got-that-majick-touch-248-971-5422-new-location-orchard-lake/18890242

Looks promising hoping to get some info before I try. Either wheni do go I'll reirt back unless I get negative feedback from one of you about her. Thanks.

BattMann
04-10-15, 14:49
I saw her a few months ago at her old location in Dearborn. Pretty good massage undraped. Ocaasional, very discreet "brushes" on the twig might have actually been accidental. On the flip I was ready to go, and she made comment about my having healthy circulation, but that's as far as it went. Since it was my first time seeing her I didn't press the issue. I think the charge was 80. Was worth it for the massage IMO. More may be available on repeat visits but I haven't tried yet. Some other posts have reported mixed success for topless & HE if you butter her up with compliments. I think it's a solid case of YMMV.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/got-that-majick-touch-248-971-5422-new-location-orchard-lake/18890242

Looks promising hoping to get some info before I try. Either wheni do go I'll reirt back unless I get negative feedback from one of you about her. Thanks.

Paul Wall
04-10-15, 16:34

Looks promising hoping to get some info before I try. Either wheni do go I'll reirt back unless I get negative feedback from one of you about her. Thanks.Total waste of time. Big tease, no payoff.

Lewk4
04-10-15, 23:51
There is no way that anybody is getting a BJ here at Acu, let alone a BBBJ. This report is not accurate as no girls from the Chinese-korean spas will ever do this. You can get it from a Chinese spa, you can get it from a korean spa. But, never from a Chinese-korean spa and that is what acu is. Sorry, need to let the others know.Please explain the nuances of a Chinese vs. Korean vs. Chinese-Korean spa. What are the differences beyond just being owned by someone from one country versus another? And then how do they end up with co-ownership? Give us some of the inside scoop por favor! I think a lot of us would appreciate this information more than simply calling a guy a liar (basically your first sentence). Lastly, FYI: sharing this info will garner you some appreciation (I think), while statements like your first sentence will prolly just lead to more fights. Thanks.

Anonymous625
04-11-15, 14:17
The AMP on Harper and of 16. Think there is something in chest field too.

Is the membership worth it on are maps? Thought of subscribing for a month to check it out.When I was in NOVA, it was great. It seems to depend on the geographical area you're in and how many other people in your area are using it. The details and descriptions are generally pretty great, with a decent community. $14/ month to help get an idea of where to go is a small price to me.

However, back around SCS / Roseville it hasn't been great. It has turned me on to a fantastic place outside of Lansing for my next trip there.

StrokeOfLuck
04-11-15, 19:20

Looks promising hoping to get some info before I try. Either wheni do go I'll reirt back unless I get negative feedback from one of you about her. Thanks.I've seen her a couple of times. I've gotten HE's twice, and nothing else 3 other times. Once I got her naked. Loves having those monster tits played with, but is really defensive about touching the kitty.

ContinentalMan
04-11-15, 19:27
I've seen her a couple of times. I've gotten HE's twice, and nothing else 3 other times. Once I got her naked. Loves having those monster tits played with, but is really defensive about touching the kitty.I have seen her 2 or 3 times. Never had a happy ending but got to give her a full body massage while she was totally naked. She doesn't especially love to have her breasts played with. I did try and touch the kitty and she totally got upset and ended our session.

I personally think she is a total tease and I can't tell what your experience could be like.

Warpig2000
04-11-15, 22:12
Sunrise is clean on the inside but dated. I have been there 4 times. Last week I saw JJ. Older but good figure with a nice rack. F / S was a franklin plus the house fee of 50. Everything was covered. I have rec'd CBJ's there for 70 plus house fee. I saw Tina once in January. Nice figure about 40. Rec'd CBJ for 70 plus house fee.

All the massages have been ok but if your looking for quick and cheaper this is a good place. No table shower ever offered.Lefthand, thanks for coming through (and of course delurking) and Welcome. I hope I didn't come across as a hard-ass with my pointers. Feel free to add more content anytime- lots of new guys should learn from you, share what you know FIRST and it will get you credibility on the Detroit thereads.

Wiggles0923
04-12-15, 10:06
Please explain the nuances of a Chinese vs. Korean vs. Chinese-Korean spa. What are the differences beyond just being owned by someone from one country versus another? And then how do they end up with co-ownership? Give us some of the inside scoop por favor! I think a lot of us would appreciate this information more than simply calling a guy a liar (basically your first sentence). Lastly, FYI: sharing this info will garner you some appreciation (I think), while statements like your first sentence will prolly just lead to more fights. Thanks.I got a BBBJCIM at acu on seven mile. It was about three years ago and this young cute little think I had seen about three times offered to give me one. It was a YMMV situation but still never.

Say never.

Wiggles0923
04-12-15, 10:09

Coco seemed cool with the 40 tip, I would repeat!I had Coco afew times a few years back and I asked for FS. She said how about this and put my little friend in her mouth. She did not deep throat but used her tongue a lot to play with my head.

Wiggles0923
04-12-15, 10:12
I saw Julie right before she was moved out of southfield. Normally I would not report on a random trip but this one was interesting. I paid my 40 door fee. I have seen julie a few times now so she knows who I am. We chit chat and she tells me that people have been ripping her off, not tipping, actually stealing the money back after they paid etc. Real dirtbag shit. So please guys just pay up don't ruin it for the rest of us.

But the real reason that I am posting is she agreed to greek for a 80 up charge. It took several minutes to actually get it to work in but dam it was amazingly tight and I did not last long!

Julie is great as far as providers go, I wish she would come back to the 10 mile location!

But wanted to let you guys know that if you are nice to her the menu will open.Where did she move to and how does one get in touch.

HeeJung47
04-12-15, 11:39
I had Coco afew times a few years back and I asked for FS. She said how about this and put my little friend in her mouth. She did not deep throat but used her tongue a lot to play with my head.Coco wasnt here a few years ago. Sorry dude. Nice try though.

Robertin75
04-12-15, 13:37
http://www.detroitbodyrub.com/

$100 seems expensive for only a massage.

Maybe they offer extras?

Thanks and help is greatly appreciated.

SomeRandomGuy
04-12-15, 17:06
Here for a few weeks from S. California. Anyone have suggestions for places with HE in Oakland County area? Not interested in FS places with the 30 second massage followed by "what you want?" I will be around Troy area, so from there out further I suppose.

It looks pretty thin as far as number of places from reading here and looking at the number of locations I see listed in Rubmaps. Is it worth getting Rubmaps to see the reviews for this area? Also, not sure what the typical age demographic is here for the ladies doing massage, but looking for 20's to early 30's and I guess a mid-30's provider if they are in really good shape.

Might check Yelp for this, but anyone know of a top notch legit Thai massage place as well?

I Toftt
04-12-15, 18:27
I stopped in the other day to earthtone after seeing theyre new ads and advertising a new girl, this is my goto for a good massage and a eyes closed HJ LOL go figure the new girl was busy although I could hear someone getting a jackhammer HJ or some FS sounds in the next room I never caught a glimpse, mmms has been super slow an wanted new customers so maybe she got with the times an brought in some talent? Also 2 more guys knocked while I was there for my half hour which has never happened before, any of my downriver guys have a gery recent report.

I Toftt
04-12-15, 19:38
Sunrise is clean on the inside but dated. I have been there 4 times. Last week I saw JJ. Older but good figure with a nice rack. F / S was a franklin plus the house fee of 50. Everything was covered. I have rec'd CBJ's there for 70 plus house fee. I saw Tina once in January. Nice figure about 40. Rec'd CBJ for 70 plus house fee.

All the massages have been ok but if your looking for quick and cheaper this is a good place. No table shower ever offered.Is this a porn star experiance or msog available? I'm lookin for a change of pace and want to try sunrise, magic or dt. Thanks.

Robertin75
04-12-15, 21:12
http://www.detroitbodyrub.com/

$100 seems expensive for only a massage.

Maybe they offer extras?

Thanks and help is greatly appreciated.OK so I pulled the trigger on this one and what a mistake.

$100 for a crappy massage, all covered, zero touching, nada.

If you want a crappy massage with no extras this is the place for you.

If you want a good massage with no extras this is NOT the place for you.

Save your money and go somewhere else.

Nnapmas
04-12-15, 21:34
Here for a few weeks from S. California. Anyone have suggestions for places with HE in Oakland County area? Not interested in FS places with the 30 second massage followed by "what you want?" I will be around Troy area, so from there out further I suppose.

It looks pretty thin as far as number of places from reading here and looking at the number of locations I see listed in Rubmaps. Is it worth getting Rubmaps to see the reviews for this area? Also, not sure what the typical age demographic is here for the ladies doing massage, but looking for 20's to early 30's and I guess a mid-30's provider if they are in really good shape.

Might check Yelp for this, but anyone know of a top notch legit Thai massage place as well?If you're looking for a good old AMP and HE experience, try Sonia Spa on Van Dyke & 19 mile (or around there). I had heard good reviews in the past, and finally went in November. All 3 girls in there were attractive w / nice bodies. And more curves than usual for an AMP. Plus they dress pretty sexy too. The girl I got (didn't get her name, maybe Donna) was frisky from the start. Lots of teasing the boys. On the flip again very sexy and more teasing. Didn't take long for me.

Good luck. And let us know if you go and how it went.

Double K
04-13-15, 06:43
If you're looking for a good old AMP and HE experience, try Sonia Spa on Van Dyke & 19 mile (or around there). I had heard good reviews in the past, and finally went in November. All 3 girls in there were attractive w / nice bodies. And more curves than usual for an AMP. Plus they dress pretty sexy too. The girl I got (didn't get her name, maybe Donna) was frisky from the start. Lots of teasing the boys. On the flip again very sexy and more teasing. Didn't take long for me.

Good luck. And let us know if you go and how it went.Things must have changed since I went there. Been a year. I remember it be the normal they dress in all white average looking and kind of robotic massage HE. Might have to revisit based on this. Thanks for that report.

LeftHand44
04-13-15, 09:13
Is this a porn star experiance or msog available? I'm lookin for a change of pace and want to try sunrise, magic or dt. Thanks.Everything was covered. I'm sure msog can be negotiated. I've been to all 3 and had f / s at all. 100 to 120. Everything covered at all 3.

Member #4967
04-13-15, 10:26
Everything was covered. I'm sure msog can be negotiated. I've been to all 3 and had f / s at all. 100 to 120. Everything covered at all 3.I personally favor DT haven't read anything good or bad about Magic in a very long time but my last visit to Sunrise was such an over the top Pse that I kinda lost it knowing it was to fake. Kinda like Fatima in a way, such is so vocally fake I had to tell her to shut it up.

Turrismaldon
04-13-15, 12:47
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/4976723017.html

Chinese?

Detroit5551
04-13-15, 13:15
Been there twice now. Did see Amy, no extras hinted. PM me if I am missing something. Got 1 hour plus shower both times.

Recently went to the Meisan and was met by Amy. She is an older woman and a little chunky. She gave a very vigorous massage, she hit all the right places and was very playful on my rear. On top of the playfullness you do get a great massage. I did go and get a table shower, first time. It is te craziest thing ever, there are disco lightsa going and she has a sprayer and is massaging my ass with the.

Water and the rubbing me down to finish.

Amy is not much to look at, but if you like them older and want a pretty good experience I would recommend.

Ropeshark07
04-13-15, 18:00
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/4976723017.html

Chinese?I've been to that location and posted a review. Apartment massage place and YMMV to the extreme. My visit was pretty poor. The lady was reasonably pretty and nice, but really new and not very good at anything yet.

That might change, especially if there's a staff rotation. There was a lot, a lot, of upselling, which I'm guessing came from management. That's not as likely to change, I think.

Still, I'll probably give it a while again, because it's worth trying more than once to find a good place for more than AMP services, and that was definitely to be had here.

I'm not sure about Chinese vs. Say. Korean, but I think so.

Bruce248
04-13-15, 19:05
Made what is possibly my final visit. I always get fooled with the age thing. I swear mamasan gave me my massage today, which was subpar. She did try to make up for it on the flip. She tried to dirty talk and gave my boys a little TLC. Will not repeat because I always walk out of here feeling duped.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andgt-special-asian-massage-specialfour-handnew-girls-annie-beth-24/18218716

Double K
04-14-15, 08:58
Been there twice now. Did see Amy, no extras hinted. PM me if I am missing something. Got 1 hour plus shower both times.Is this the place referring to?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massage-chain-stores-grand-opening-free-table-shower/16440082

LeftHand44
04-14-15, 10:56
I stopped in the other day to earthtone after seeing theyre new ads and advertising a new girl, this is my goto for a good massage and a eyes closed HJ LOL go figure the new girl was busy although I could hear someone getting a jackhammer HJ or some FS sounds in the next room I never caught a glimpse, mmms has been super slow an wanted new customers so maybe she got with the times an brought in some talent? Also 2 more guys knocked while I was there for my half hour which has never happened before, any of my downriver guys have a gery recent report.What was on the menu?

Detroit5551
04-14-15, 11:24
No, the place I am referring to is in Canton on Cherry Hill.

Is this the place referring to?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massage-chain-stores-grand-opening-free-table-shower/16440082

Streethunter
04-14-15, 11:25
Can anyone confirm this? And what's the diff bt he and HJ. Are they the same??

If you're looking for a good old AMP and HE experience, try Sonia Spa on Van Dyke & 19 mile (or around there). I had heard good reviews in the past, and finally went in November. All 3 girls in there were attractive w / nice bodies. And more curves than usual for an AMP. Plus they dress pretty sexy too. The girl I got (didn't get her name, maybe Donna) was frisky from the start. Lots of teasing the boys. On the flip again very sexy and more teasing. Didn't take long for me.

Good luck. And let us know if you go and how it went.

Detroit5551
04-14-15, 12:02
Is it still Jackie or is there a chance of any new talent at all.

Just me, I am not a big fan of Jackie and avoid going until I know there is another choice.

When Cici was there a couple of years ago I really enjoyed the trip.

I personally favor DT haven't read anything good or bad about Magic in a very long time but my last visit to Sunrise was such an over the top Pse that I kinda lost it knowing it was to fake. Kinda like Fatima in a way, such is so vocally fake I had to tell her to shut it up.

AirTouchOne
04-14-15, 18:25
I read on past reviews about this place on NR was the room walls weren't all the way up to the ceiling so it's not all the quite and the lady were on the chubby side. Now that was a few months ago. It could have changed and I haven't seen any updated reviews on this place.

It's been a while but I have been to Van Dyke Spa which is not to far from this place and the girls there were on the petite side.

Can anyone confirm this? And what's the diff bt he and HJ. Are they the same??

Throtbngr
04-14-15, 23:00
Been there twice now. Did see Amy, no extras hinted. PM me if I am missing something. Got 1 hour plus shower both times.It is all legit and HE is not available. I would have to look at my punch card but I believe I have been there 3 times before quite some time ago and nothing was offered even after asking was told they run a legit business and the city inspectors and LE make surprise visits regularly. Good Luck.

LeftHand44
04-15-15, 11:35
I got a BBBJCIM at acu on seven mile. It was about three years ago and this young cute little think I had seen about three times offered to give me one. It was a YMMV situation but still never.

Say never.I rec'd BBBJ in January 2015. I have been there about 15 times in past year and it was first time offered. Mina was the provider.

Streethunter
04-15-15, 12:13
Recently visited and requested donna. Hh 60. The good news is she is cute, probably 25 but that's where the good news ends. Maybe I'm picky but I actually like a good massage when I go to these places.

Bad news is that she frowned upon touching. Would not take any clothes off. Gave me a massage that she just pressed down with all her wt on my back. Horrible. After 5 minutes of that she had me flip and went right to the jack hammer. No teasing at all. Not a terrible experience but for the money spent I would not go back. Gave her 20 for tip.

Nnapmas
04-15-15, 15:30
Recently visited and requested donna. Hh 60. The good news is she is cute, probably 25 but that's where the good news ends. Maybe I'm picky but I actually like a good massage when I go to these places.

Bad news is that she frowned upon touching. Would not take any clothes off. Gave me a massage that she just pressed down with all her wt on my back. Horrible. After 5 minutes of that she had me flip and went right to the jack hammer. No teasing at all. Not a terrible experience but for the money spent I would not go back. Gave her 20 for tip.Yikes. Then the girl I had was definitely NOT Donna. My experience couldn't have been more different.

I Toftt
04-15-15, 20:31
What was on the menu?The older lady is HJ only $20. Again not much to look at but in my opinion the massage itself is worth the trip, but by her words its been slow an she needs new customers, and it def sounded like the massage bed in the next room was a rocking so I'd say its worth the trip to find out, take a trip there an report back.

Cyborg10
04-15-15, 21:28
Considering going to http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/finest-massage-therapy-in-town/9834231 tomorrow. Is the going rate still. 8 + . 4? This is my first time going their so any tips would be good.

Member #4967
04-16-15, 00:24
Is it still Jackie or is there a chance of any new talent at all.

Just me, I am not a big fan of Jackie and avoid going until I know there is another choice.

When Cici was there a couple of years ago I really enjoyed the trip.There is another girl there fairly cute didn't catch her name she's got a decent figure and not as skinny as jackie.

SomeRandomGuy
04-16-15, 01:29

Good luck. And let us know if you go and how it went.I stopped by there in a little recon trip, talked to some older lady in at least her 40's and another one I saw real quick walking down the hallway in about their mid-30's. So, not sure who I'm supposed to be seeing here. Their prices are pretty ridiculous. Also, went by a few places in Troy for some recon, not good, all were older at the places I went in. Managed to get a free month on RM for uploading a photo of a place that didn't have a photo yet, and seems most places listed on RM are legit in this area with most ladies in the middle age laundry lady category.

Rogmaes
04-16-15, 08:38
Considering going to http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/finest-massage-therapy-in-town/9834231 tomorrow. Is the going rate still. 8 + . 4? This is my first time going their so any tips would be good.HH. 6 H. 8 First time. Ask for the shower. Also, ask for Lisa and don't be too forward on your first time there. It's best to establish yourself as a nice guy. Cici (aka Merissa) is likely the sp you'll be seeing. Seasoned veteran sometimes considered "mamasan". Good massage and HE. If you get Coco, then I can't promise anything as she can be "loco" at times. Many opt for the HH on the first visit. YMMV, good luck! Tip. 4 if you're there for the hour session.

Rogmaes
04-16-15, 08:51
According to http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-new-linda-30/10221421... it's Linda, aka May from Wayne & 94. Not sure why they change their name except for the fact they may draw more business through curiosity. Linda / May was a lot of fun. Offer to give her a massage and she is putty in your hands. FIV and all. CBJ followed by FS can be negotiated to. 8 if you get her horny enough. Stretch marks on the stomach and some belly fat is the only thing that may put her below a 7. Good massage and likes roaming.May / Lisa / Linda / and now back to May is now at Anna's Madison Heights location. She's changed since I saw her in Feb. I made the mistake of putting. 6 out even before she started. The massage was great, however, no teasing at all. What surprised me was her reluctance to strip on the flip as she had done in the past. She was expecting $ since I had gone FS with her before. I felt it wasn't worth $. I will not repeat. Madison Heights does not seem as secure (from LEO) as the Wayne / 94 complex in regards to access. That my two cents worth.

LeftHand44
04-16-15, 09:50
Considering going to http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/finest-massage-therapy-in-town/9834231 tomorrow. Is the going rate still. 8 + . 4? This is my first time going their so any tips would be good.All the women there are very nice. If you treat them nice you should have no problem getting a great massage with the HE. I think they have the best massage's in town. 8 plus 4 should make everyone happy just don't be nervous and tell them you have been there before but its been a long time.

LeftHand44
04-16-15, 09:52
The older lady is HJ only $20. Again not much to look at but in my opinion the massage itself is worth the trip, but by her words its been slow an she needs new customers, and it def sounded like the massage bed in the next room was a rocking so I'd say its worth the trip to find out, take a trip there an report back.I think ill go this weekend and check it out. Ill report back.

Member #4967
04-16-15, 10:35
There is another girl there fairly cute didn't catch her name she's got a decent figure and not as skinny as jackie.Also she does speak decent English and can be a bit chatty even.

I Toftt
04-16-15, 13:10
I think ill go this weekend and check it out. Ill report back.Jist don't tip more than 20 for the HJ, don't want her thinking she's got a golden hand or something LOL.

LeftHand44
04-16-15, 13:52
Jist don't tip more than 20 for the HJ, don't want her thinking she's got a golden hand or something LOL.No problem. Did you get a glimpse of other provider?

RemoMask
04-16-15, 17:04
Not a story to write about. $2, 45+ age, probably 5'1, accommodative, bbw, she can't ride due to obvious reasons.

I will not repeat. only because she is too old for me. But good attitude, nice lady.

Anyone tried sapphire who works with her? Appreciate any Intel. Will report back when done.

Kinda getting lame with AMP stuff. Want something on king size bed.:)

I am trying to paste the URL, having trouble with android. She is the one posts ad on Dearborn area with sweet veronica title.

Tura144
04-16-15, 20:44
All the women there are very nice. If you treat them nice you should have no problem getting a great massage with the HE. I think they have the best massage's in town. 8 plus 4 should make everyone happy just don't be nervous and tell them you have been there before but its been a long time.HE means just HJ?

Incognito1234
04-17-15, 00:45
Visited Earthtone after reading a review on here. Saw April, who was skinny and I'd guess in her 40's. $70 for the hour. After the massage started and a few questions were asked, it became apparently that HE was on the table. When it came to that time, she made the HJ motion and put her hands together for money. I said that I'd give her $40 (even though she wanted more) and she finally said ok but wouldn't start until I actually got up and got the money out of my wallet and gave it to her. I had pushed for more, and she understood that I wanted more than a HE but she made the HJ motion again and said we only do that here. She did drop her shorts and was braless, so I got to play with her but overall, it was just a fairly standard experience.

Aside from all of that, I had my clothes rolled up in a chair. I tuck my cell phone and wallet into my jeans and then roll them into a ball and put my underwear and top of that and then my shirt. I make myself aware of what's going on in regard to keeping my eye on things. Well, she moved around the table a while and it felt like her hands were always on me but when I got up, I noticed all of my clothes were on the floor. It seemed like she must have had the skills of a magician. Even if she'd have brushed them with her leg when moving around the table, the wouldn't have fallen on the floor in such a convienent, organized pile. Anyway, I was instantly wary and when I got up to put my things on, I checked my wallet to make sure all of my cards were there and counted my money in front of her as well. Nothing was missing and all of my cash was there but still, I found it unnerving.

Bottom line: Aside from the upsell and "tip" requirement before any activity starts, it was a standard AMP experience. If you're looking for anything more than a HE, you won't find it here. The place is probably a no repeat for me.

LeftHand44
04-17-15, 09:35
HE means just HJ?Yes it does.

RemoMask
04-17-15, 14:56
Visited Earthtone after reading a review on here. Saw April, who was skinny and I'd guess in her 40's. $70 for the hour. After the massage started and a few questions were asked, it became apparently that HE was on the table. When it came to that time, she made the HJ motion and put her hands together for money. I said that I'd give her $40 (even though she wanted more) and she finally said ok but wouldn't start until I actually got up and got the money out of my wallet and gave it to her. I had pushed for more, and she understood that I wanted more than a HE but she made the HJ motion again and said we only do that here. She did drop her shorts and was braless, so I got to play with her but overall, it was just a fairly standard experience.

Aside from all of that, I had my clothes rolled up in a chair. I tuck my cell phone and wallet into my jeans and then roll them into a ball and put my underwear and top of that and then my shirt. I make myself aware of what's going on in regard to keeping my eye on things. Well, she moved around the table a while and it felt like her hands were always on me but when I got up, I noticed all of my clothes were on the floor. It seemed like she must have had the skills of a magician. Even if she'd have brushed them with her leg when moving around the table, the wouldn't have fallen on the floor in such a convienent, organized pile. Anyway, I was instantly wary and when I got up to put my things on, I checked my wallet to make sure all of my cards were there and counted my money in front of her as well. Nothing was missing and all of my cash was there but still, I found it unnerving.

Bottom line: Aside from the upsell and "tip" requirement before any activity starts, it was a standard AMP experience. If you're looking for anything more than a HE, you won't find it here. The place is probably a no repeat for me.Except two bags full load and only $ what's worth (I decide) spending I never took anything with me. Always saved me all troubles. Why the heck taking wallet and later having head ache of running behind banks. They will be safe hidden in my car (AMP assholes sometime search your car when you enjoy ts).

Incognito1234
04-18-15, 15:37
Except two bags full load and only $ what's worth (I decide) spending I never took anything with me. Always saved me all troubles. Why the heck taking wallet and later having head ache of running behind banks. They will be safe hidden in my car (AMP assholes sometime search your car when you enjoy ts).Can someone translate this?

Member #4967
04-18-15, 17:03
Can someone translate this?Hes talkin about M1 the mamasan is known to take your keys out of room and ck your car while your getting a T / S.

Questar999
04-18-15, 20:12
Hes talkin about M1 the mamasan is known to take your keys out of room and ck your car while your getting a T / S.Is Cindy the mamasan still? Or is it that other one who used to be there when Cindy was off?

Member #5983
04-19-15, 09:19
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/available-today-saturday-sexy-shelly-586244-7920-enjoy-some-playtime-fun-with-me/13113149

Blazer1
04-19-15, 15:01
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/available-today-saturday-sexy-shelly-586244-7920-enjoy-some-playtime-fun-with-me/13113149I visited it was terrible. I would not recommend.

RayLatoole
04-19-15, 20:55
I visited it was terrible. I would not recommend.For that much one would think it was more than a rub. Just sayin.

LiveStrong70
04-19-15, 23:46
Hey gents,

Had a session with a new comer, not a bad massage. She offers nude b2 b rub, uses baby oil. 100 for hh, and 200 for hr. Non FS, even with the tip presented. Looks at least 35, has a nice body though. Not enough b2 b rubbing in my opinion. I definitely think there is better out there. She has fake see's. From out of state, locale is a private res. Very discreet. I don't think I will go back, just because of the rate. But to each their own.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-massages-by-emmalie-35/17132344

Be safe gents!Non FS, but was there a HE option?

Buckeye481
04-20-15, 11:23
Except two bags full load and only $ what's worth (I decide) spending I never took anything with me. Always saved me all troubles. Why the heck taking wallet and later having head ache of running behind banks. They will be safe hidden in my car (AMP assholes sometime search your car when you enjoy ts).MP rule. $$ needed for service, no wallet or anything to steal. Wallet locked in glovebox I even wonder why I bring my phone in other than if I need help. I put the tip amount in multiple pockets or in my show just in case they try to take that.

DetPiston4455
04-20-15, 17:41
Non FS, but was there a HE option?New here. I been to m1 health. But is there any other parlor in area that offers massage and F'S? Or in the metro area? Thanks.

Jonny Vegas
04-20-15, 23:45
I had a dream with Sapphire about a year ago. She's short, and a bit heavy, but not too big. She wasn't very into it, but was open to clothing suggestions and wanted to be sure I was happy. Would have liked more participation, but I would see her again.

I did try to schedule again at a later date, and apparently they have a scheduler, because when I texted her at the number, I was asked who I wanted to see, and then told she (Sapphire) wasn't available. Have not tried again, since then.

Not a story to write about. $2, 45+ age, probably 5'1, accommodative, bbw, she can't ride due to obvious reasons.

I will not repeat. only because she is too old for me. But good attitude, nice lady.

Anyone tried sapphire who works with her? Appreciate any Intel. Will report back when done.

Kinda getting lame with AMP stuff. Want something on king size bed.:)

I am trying to paste the URL, having trouble with android. She is the one posts ad on Dearborn area with sweet veronica title.

Member #5983
04-21-15, 07:59
Hey guys has anyone tried out Scarlet?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/150hr-nice-attitude-and-great-servicesensual-scarlet-candlesmusic-and-massage-table-150hr/11721821

I Toftt
04-21-15, 11:58
New here. I been to m1 health. But is there any other parlor in area that offers massage and F'S? Or in the metro area? Thanks.If you read back a page maybe 2 max your question will be answered in Detail, sometimes it helps to read back at least 3 or 4 pages, lots of good knowledge here, please report back with your trips, good luck.

Paul Wall
04-21-15, 17:08
Hey guys has anyone tried out Scarlet?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/150hr-nice-attitude-and-great-servicesensual-scarlet-candlesmusic-and-massage-table-150hr/11721821I tried her out about 5 months ago. Definitely not her, big surprise. Average at best services, have not repeated.

Wingman8490
04-22-15, 09:51
Went to see JoJo. She is in her 50's but still in good shape. She only does hour massage for one hundred. First thing she asks you to wash your hands and also use hand sanitizer. Not a problem for me. She allows roaming but only over the clothes. I enjoyed my first time with her so I wanted to repeat. She doesn't do much roaming to begin with but gets into it later. She also has hot stones that she uses as a good turn on tool which I recommend. On the flip she gives a very good HJ which is the only thing available and she makes that clear up front. I will probably repeat again.

WM.

ImDying
04-22-15, 12:14
PM me; thanks in advance:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/247-hot-blonde-haired-beauty-incall-2486886542/14385442

MichOutdoors
04-22-15, 14:47
In the area so I decided to stop in. I used to stop in weekly but this was my first visit in weeks. Got CoCo, never had her before. Ok massage with some expected teasing but on the flip she went for a French lesson. I've never had that there before, it was great. Tipped. 6 and left happy.

Brenn Hoffman
04-23-15, 07:15
PM me; thanks in advance:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/247-hot-blonde-haired-beauty-incall-2486886542/14385442Are you just looking for info on her massage quality? If so I think you are looking at the wrong chick. For everything else she has been reviewed a lot on this forum and has 20 or so reviews on the other site.

Brenn Hoffman
04-23-15, 07:16
Stopped by M1 earlier this week. Normally I would not post a routine stop but the mama-san said no more visits at 100, she said minimum is 120 now. Wondering if you guys have experienced the same thing.

Saw Yellow / One and had a normal visit. 2 pops, massage, trip to greece!

Rogmaes
04-23-15, 07:16
In the area so I decided to stop in. I used to stop in weekly but this was my first visit in weeks. Got CoCo, never had her before. Ok massage with some expected teasing but on the flip she went for a French lesson. I've never had that there before, it was great. Tipped. 6 and left happy.BBBJ? Or did she use the "interpreter".

Brenn Hoffman
04-23-15, 07:23
Well after my lack luster last visit to m1 which I reviewed here, and enough trips to anna places, I'd like to try either dt, sunrise or magic, lookin for the usual most for the least LOL m1 msog was the best and for a hundred bucks you couldn't beat it, any recommendations on which to try what to tip and expect at either of the 3 listed, ill report back after my trip seems like this board has become m1, accu and anna reviews, nothing current on the other 3, thanks in advance.TOFT, I think the reason most of us frequent Anna's girls, M1, and Acu (at least it seems it gets frequented a lot because it is always busy when I go) is budget and reliability.

Magic the girls are very hit or miss and I have spent I have been quoted 200 plus door fee for FS. It seems like the younger girls can charge that kind of cash and clearly some guys are paying it. DT I have not been to since last summer and still paying 120+ for a CBJ from a not hot older asian is not ideal. Sunrise, I think that it has been 3 years or more because there are just so many better options.

With M1, at least you knew what to expect at a what price. Same with Anna's girls, additionally with Anna's places is generally you will get a good massage thrown on. Same with Acu.

To me there is no reason to even visit Magic, sunrise, or DT. I understand variety but Anna seems to keep things switched up!

ContinentalMan
04-23-15, 09:14
Stopped by M1 earlier this week. Normally I would not post a routine stop but the mama-san said no more visits at 100, she said minimum is 120 now. Wondering if you guys have experienced the same thing.

Saw Yellow / One and had a normal visit. 2 pops, massage, trip to greece!I was told the same with my last visit but I won't pay 120. If she doesn't want to take 100 then I will walk out. Chances are she will rush me through, but take it as not to lose the money.

Questar999
04-23-15, 09:52
I was told the same with my last visit but I won't pay 120. If she doesn't want to take 100 then I will walk out. Chances are she will rush me through, but take it as not to lose the money.Is Cindy still the Mamasan? I haven't been there in over two years. I had a disagreement with the other older Mamasan and I won't go back unless Cindy is there. Can someone PM me or reply here?

I Toftt
04-23-15, 11:25
TOFT, I think the reason most of us frequent Anna's girls, M1, and Acu (at least it seems it gets frequented a lot because it is always busy when I go) is budget and reliability.

Magic the girls are very hit or miss and I have spent I have been quoted 200 plus door fee for FS. It seems like the younger girls can charge that kind of cash and clearly some guys are paying it. DT I have not been to since last summer and still paying 120+ for a CBJ from a not hot older asian is not ideal. Sunrise, I think that it has been 3 years or more because there are just so many better options.

With M1, at least you knew what to expect at a what price. Same with Anna's girls, additionally with Anna's places is generally you will get a good massage thrown on. Same with Acu.

To me there is no reason to even visit Magic, sunrise, or DT. I understand variety but Anna seems to keep things switched up!Well unfortunitly I will have to agree with you, I suppose I'm searching for that change of scenery or hoping theres more out there than I am aware of, maybe we can all chil in to bring mikki from the islands in lansing out here for a visit, thanks for the reply.

Questar999
04-23-15, 20:36
Is Cindy still the Mamasan? I haven't been there in over two years. I had a disagreement with the other older Mamasan and I won't go back unless Cindy is there. Can someone PM me or reply here?I'll try asking a third time! Is Cindy still the Mamasan? I haven't been there in over two years. I had a disagreement with the other older Mamasan and I won't go back unless Cindy is there. Can someone PM me or reply here?

Brenn Hoffman
04-23-15, 22:32
I'll try asking a third time! Is Cindy still the Mamasan? I haven't been there in over two years. I had a disagreement with the other older Mamasan and I won't go back unless Cindy is there. Can someone PM me or reply here?Cindy is not there anymore.

Wingman8490
04-24-15, 09:08
Saw some older reviews on Aroma Therapy. On the north side of Eureka East of Telegraph. Sits off to the side in a small trip mall. Massage for hh is only fifty five dollars. Got a nice soft touch with a lot of teasing. The gal was in her 40's not bad looking and kind of small. On the flip asked if I wanted oil and I said yes. Pretty good HE and she asked how you like it. There is limited roaming only over clothes. I tipped twenty five. Overall it was a good experience and I would recommend for the value.

WM.

LeftHand44
04-24-15, 09:13
Saw some older reviews on Aroma Therapy. On the north side of Eureka East of Telegraph. Sits off to the side in a small trip mall. Massage for hh is only fifty five dollars. Got a nice soft touch with a lot of teasing. The gal was in her 40's not bad looking and kind of small. On the flip asked if I wanted oil and I said yes. Pretty good HE and she asked how you like it. There is limited roaming only over clothes. I tipped twenty five. Overall it was a good experience and I would recommend for the value.

WM.I have always had a good time as Aroma Therapy but only rec'd handy J. I wish they offered more.

LeftHand44
04-24-15, 09:48
I dreamed about Sunrise this past week and had a good experience with Joy. I have scene Joy at PInetree and she is usually load and obnoxious. When she works at Pinetree she makes it clear you only getting a handy J. At sunrise she is a FS. She was nice and polite and we settled on 120. Great time!! When she met me at door I was disappointed but when I left I was happy she was working.

Pickle252
04-24-15, 09:50
I thought I read in the past that yellow was the same as banana from the past. I took a visit out to see. Yellow is deff. Not banana, but I was pleasantly surprised. Msog. Decent massage. No trip to greece. She wasn't having it. LOL. Nice girl.

RemoMask
04-24-15, 12:39
Had some time to kill on Monday. Called Telegraph location, got Michelle from Anna collection.

4+. 8 for FS. In short, I will avoid her due to odor and rushed session (bad exp on all of Anna girls).

She is 35+, 5'2, little thick, git due to baby, natural be's (she doesn't like to be touched or allow boob play), doesn't like to be on top, tried to hurry all times only want miss like a dead fish. I usually take less time to finish, but her rushing gave me hard time finishing. In and out in less than 20 mins.

I will avoid her.

Ropeshark07
04-24-15, 13:38
Are you just looking for info on her massage quality? If so I think you are looking at the wrong chick. For everything else she has been reviewed a lot on this forum and has 20 or so reviews on the other site.I saw her once while she was in the Livonia area, maybe 2 years ago? Drugged out of her gourd and lots of signs of the same around the apartment. No massage or pretense of a massage and a lot of delays, but after 45 minutes of gently corralling her towards the bedroom she gave a fantastic BBBJ. Tempted to go back for that, but just too much possible drug drama for me.

Ropeshark07
04-24-15, 13:41
Non FS, but was there a HE option?It says west side, is that near Livonia?

Pickle252
04-24-15, 15:42
Is Cindy still the Mamasan? I haven't been there in over two years. I had a disagreement with the other older Mamasan and I won't go back unless Cindy is there. Can someone PM me or reply here?Not sure the mama's name q-star, which is why I didn't reply. All I can say is the mama is not the skinny mama that used to be there. This one is kind of shorter and plumper. Hope that helps.

Questar999
04-24-15, 18:50
Not sure the mama's name q-star, which is why I didn't reply. All I can say is the mama is not the skinny mama that used to be there. This one is kind of shorter and plumper. Hope that helps.Thanks! I'll take a gamble I guess.

Rogmaes
04-24-15, 20:13
Had some time to kill on Monday. Called Telegraph location, got Michelle from Anna collection.

4+. 8 for FS. In short, I will avoid her due to odor and rushed session (bad exp on all of Anna girls).

She is 35+, 5'2, little thick, git due to baby, natural be's (she doesn't like to be touched or allow boob play), doesn't like to be on top, tried to hurry all times only want miss like a dead fish. I usually take less time to finish, but her rushing gave me hard time finishing. In and out in less than 20 mins.

I will avoid her.Guess I got your "sloppy seconds". I was there on Tuesday. I did the Hr with $ for FS. Her massage technique is good. The rest no so much. Not a good experience overall. She wears a tummy patch that is a real turn off. Like the rest of Anna's girls I noticed that there is very little to no teasing. They want to be paid at least. 6 before the even consider a HJ. The high turnover with Anna's girls is not a good thing. I am taking a break from that scene. Any word on what's going on at the the Westland locations. Accupressure on Middlebelt and Chinese on Warren south of Joy?

Dabbler1000
04-25-15, 10:06
Not sure the mama's name q-star, which is why I didn't reply. All I can say is the mama is not the skinny mama that used to be there. This one is kind of shorter and plumper. Hope that helps.Her name is Kim. Not sure if its her first or last name.

Rogmaes
04-25-15, 21:27

I will avoid her.I have already commented on this post, but, I would like to add an observation. Many of the ladies Anna's organization has brought to the Detroit Metro area show signs of recently having given birth. Most are in there early thirties. Makes you wonder what part of the big picture this whole AAMP is. Are they running "Baby Factories" in New York and bouncing about the country making whatever they can glean from the locals. It's more than a coincidence that the last three SP's I have seen had stomach stretch marks. I think the we need to be more diligent. There could be a huge Nation wide sweep of this operation that some of us may be caught in. Just saying. My experience recently with Anna's girls has been way below what the standards were a year ago. Just saying.

VcyClonn
04-26-15, 13:52
I have already commented on this post, but, I would like to add an observation. Many of the ladies Anna's organization has brought to the Detroit Metro area show signs of recently having given birth. Most are in there early thirties. Makes you wonder what part of the big picture this whole AAMP is. Are they running "Baby Factories" in New York and bouncing about the country making whatever they can glean from the locals. It's more than a coincidence that the last three SP's I have seen had stomach stretch marks. I think the we need to be more diligent. There could be a huge Nation wide sweep of this operation that some of us may be caught in. Just saying. My experience recently with Anna's girls has been way below what the standards were a year ago. Just saying.I concur bro. I have commented this multiple times. Those girls were into it much earlier days on whatever they are doing. But recently I have seen that they just do the job what is assigned to them. They play dumb and do the high balls for lesser and lesser customer satisfaction. I decided to pass until I hear otherwise from any fellow mongers.

Stay safe.

Wiggles0923
04-27-15, 08:40
I went to the 94 and Wayne location and met Stacy late 20's early 30's no baby damage. After a good but not the best massage, where I got to finger here and touch her and she was spa king me a little. I flipped to get a surprise bbj. Now at this point after feeling her wet pussy for so long I could not stop my self pulled off her clothes playing with her nice bees and long nips. I then laid her out on the table and pounded away with her giggling and moaning. I could not last long since this was the tightest pussy I have fucked since college. Paid 140.

Wiggles0923
04-27-15, 11:33
I went to the 94 and Wayne location and met Stacy late 20's early 30's no baby damage. After a good but not the best massage, where I got to finger here and touch her and she was spa king me a little. I flipped to get a surprise bbj. Now at this point after feeling her wet pussy for so long I could not stop my self pulled off her clothes playing with her nice bees and long nips. I then laid her out on the table and pounded away with her giggling and moaning. I could not last long since this was the tightest pussy I have fucked since college. Paid 140.Ok I forgot the strange part of the encounter. Before I laid her out and got busy she was standing between my legs with my junk rubbing against her hunny hole. I could have easily popped it in there no problem. When I laid her out she looked af me and said something condom. I could not tell if she was asking me or telling me she needed to get one. I said ok and she ran and got one and proceeded to give me one of the bed covered bjs ever. After the fun was over the. She did something no one has done before. They usually clean me off with a warm towel. This time she sprayed me with something that stung. It was some kind of antibiotic soap. She then sprayed herself with it. It was just different.

ScShag
04-27-15, 17:42
Are you just looking for info on her massage quality? If so I think you are looking at the wrong chick. For everything else she has been reviewed a lot on this forum and has 20 or so reviews on the other site.http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/no1-blonde-bombshell-available-now-call-2486886542/9415506

I had a great time with Summer. It was a true GFE.

I remember a body slide, but her specialty is after the massage. Her BJ skills were excellent. I remember reading that she appeared to be a little out of it for some posters a few months after I posted, so I would check the history.

If you're looking for a really good massage w / some extras, I would recommend ACU or Anna's places.

Member #5983
04-27-15, 18:47
Hey guys anyone have any experience with Sasha? Her pics look real but wanted some confirmation. Thanks.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/htlk_nw-grlbaddest-carmel-vixxen-it-gets-better-in-htter-sashas-sexxy/7210460

Rogmaes
04-27-15, 19:08
Ok I forgot the strange part of the encounter. Before I laid her out and got busy she was standing between my legs with my junk rubbing against her hunny hole. I could have easily popped it in there no problem. When I laid her out she looked af me and said something condom. I could not tell if she was asking me or telling me she needed to get one. I said ok and she ran and got one and proceeded to give me one of the bed covered bjs ever. After the fun was over the. She did something no one has done before. They usually clean me off with a warm towel. This time she sprayed me with something that stung. It was some kind of antibiotic soap. She then sprayed herself with it. It was just different.Are you sure you're talking about one of Anna's girls? According to the recent post on BP she doesn't have anyone by that name at that location. YanYan may come close. But not bees. There was an other operations in that complex. Can't find the number. Could be that Lily. I haven't seen her. Sounds like my experience with some of the new girls that have come in the past year. Unfortunately, they tend to want more $ and provide less action. Angie was the last great one there in my book. She has A- boobs but made up for it in many other departments. She returned to Korea in Dec.

ZenSpeed
04-27-15, 21:53
Hey guys anyone have any experience with Sasha? Her pics look real but wanted some confirmation. Thanks.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/htlk_nw-grlbaddest-carmel-vixxen-it-gets-better-in-htter-sashas-sexxy/7210460Her pics turned up a ton of results from TinEye.

PGozinya
04-27-15, 21:57
Her pics turned up a ton of results from TinEye.Yeah, maybe she is real if she's going to be in New York tomorrow, pretty doubtful the backpage pics are real: https://instagram.com/ayishadiaz0/.

Wiggles0923
04-28-15, 08:11
Are you sure you're talking about one of Anna's girls? According to the recent post on BP she doesn't have anyone by that name at that location. YanYan may come close. But not bees. There was an other operations in that complex. Can't find the number. Could be that Lily. I haven't seen her. Sounds like my experience with some of the new girls that have come in the past year. Unfortunately, they tend to want more $ and provide less action. Angie was the last great one there in my book. She has A- boobs but made up for it in many other departments. She returned to Korea in Dec.It might not be Annas girls. Her name was Stacy but I figured Anna was the only game in town there. I thought the service was great but I love them tight.

QuestForFun
04-28-15, 11:30
It might not be Annas girls. Her name was Stacy but I figured Anna was the only game in town there. I thought the service was great but I love them tight.Where's the link? Please.

Rogmaes
04-28-15, 12:47
It might not be Annas girls. Her name was Stacy but I figured Anna was the only game in town there. I thought the service was great but I love them tight.What number did you call?

Cod Mw
04-28-15, 14:40
Sign on door says closed family reunion.

Misterb899
04-28-15, 21:37
I have a buddy to pick up tomorrow night can anyone recommend a place I can visit for a rub and tug or more if it's available. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

LeftHand44
04-29-15, 06:52
Does anyone know if they ever have a different lineup at DT? I have been there 3 times in 3 months and everytime it has been the skinny and old Jackie.

LameelCono
04-29-15, 10:34
I have a buddy to pick up tomorrow night can anyone recommend a place I can visit for a rub and tug or more if it's available. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseuse-lily-and-yanyan-4-hand-available/10130133

NDakotaGuy
04-29-15, 15:30
Longtime member visiting Detroit next week. Last year I had a wonderful massage and blo and go from an older lady in Westland who advertised online with a picture of herself holding a parrot. Can't remember if it was backpage or craigslist. Anyhow she loved traveling with her son and did massages out of her ranch home in Westland. Average massage then the flip off went the shirt and out came the lips. Average middle age rack good blow job I believe damage was. 7 Anywho sick of M1 or lola every time I come to motor city can someone please pm me her contact info. I'm also wondering if full service is available. Thanks.

NDakotaGuy
04-29-15, 20:56
I researched the threads and the massage provider in Westland is Jennifer of Massage Breeze. That being said I did get a topless blow job was wondering if anyone here got full service from her. I just called her today concerning an appointment got a home answering machine. Any Info would be greatly appreciated.

Brenn Hoffman
04-29-15, 21:07
Longtime member visiting Detroit next week. Last year I had a wonderful massage and blo and go from an older lady in Westland who advertised online with a picture of herself holding a parrot. Can't remember if it was backpage or craigslist. Anyhow she loved traveling with her son and did massages out of her ranch home in Westland. Average massage then the flip off went the shirt and out came the lips. Average middle age rack good blow job I believe damage was. 7 Anywho sick of M1 or lola every time I come to motor city can someone please pm me her contact info. I'm also wondering if full service is available. Thanks.You are talking about Jen.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-breeze/15117442

Rumor has it that full service is available.

LeftHand44
04-30-15, 09:53
Sign on door says closed family reunion.Did they say when they would reopen?

NiteTime14
04-30-15, 10:52
Dreamnt about a visit to Shiatsu on 14 & Mound last week. Standard AMP experience. Place was clean and masseuse was decent looking and thin (no idea what her name was), prob early 30's. Massage was pretty good, deep tissue with some back walking. Flip was mechanical HJ with very little touching permitted. May go back, but action on the flip was too mechanical. Damage. 80 & . 25 tip. Summary: pretty good massage, went the whole hr, decent looking, avg on flip.

Bruce248
04-30-15, 13:49
I just came out of the Madison Hts place and had a similar experience. After a HJ she doused my member with rubbing alcohol. That shit burned and it turned my mediocre experience to a bad one. A warm towel would have sufficed. What was I thinking.

Ok I forgot the strange part of the encounter. Before I laid her out and got busy she was standing between my legs with my junk rubbing against her hunny hole. I could have easily popped it in there no problem. When I laid her out she looked af me and said something condom. I could not tell if she was asking me or telling me she needed to get one. I said ok and she ran and got one and proceeded to give me one of the bed covered bjs ever. After the fun was over the. She did something no one has done before. They usually clean me off with a warm towel. This time she sprayed me with something that stung. It was some kind of antibiotic soap. She then sprayed herself with it. It was just different.

Rogmaes
04-30-15, 19:19
I just came out of the Madison Hts place and had a similar experience. After a HJ she doused my member with rubbing alcohol. That shit burned and it turned my mediocre experience to a bad one. A warm towel would have sufficed. What was I thinking.You saw May and she has gone from great to, as you say, mediocre. Why? It's because she's expecting all return clients to put out $. Not satisfied with getting. 6 for HJ and a little GFE. She will do the oil, wipe with warm towel and apply the rubbing alcohol. Stings. I will not return.

JS002
05-01-15, 07:57
Does anyone know if they ever have a different lineup at DT? I have been there 3 times in 3 months and everytime it has been the skinny and old Jackie.Went there last week hoping for the new talent that was posted some time ago as SW trolling is getting harder to find good ones out. Needless to say, construction going on and there was a younger person vacuuming but not sure she worked, got Jackie and she was skinny a few years ago, I'd call it skeletal now. Nice enough and FS was had as little head wanted something! All in all ok for total of 40 for hhr and 100 tip. All covered.

Needs new talent there!

Bruce248
05-01-15, 11:53
Who's paying. 6 for a HJ? That's ridiculous. No wonder she put me through that pain. As you said "will not repeat. ".

You saw May and she has gone from great to, as you say, mediocre. Why? It's because she's expecting all return clients to put out $. Not satisfied with getting. 6 for HJ and a little GFE. She will do the oil, wipe with warm towel and apply the rubbing alcohol. Stings. I will not return.

Cod Mw
05-01-15, 14:34
Did they say when they would reopen?No it does not. Has been close all week.

BattMann
05-01-15, 16:00
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-classy-beautiful-therapist/7239088

I saw Summer a few weeks back and had a great experience. The location is perfect: safe parking, in a building with a number of separate offices with enough activity not to stand out and a private exit out the back. The pictures do appear accurate. Nice, Shapley, fit body. Not super slim, but proportional for sure. She might be a few years older than her ad says. Massage was topless from the start and very good. Professional quality (better than some of the bad ones, not as good as the great ones). When it came time to play, she had a very nice reach under technique before the flip that was so good I almost didn't make it to the flip (hey, it had been a long day and I was very relaxed by that point). After the flip, she was receptive to some boob groping. Very firm, good appearance. She leaned in with the girls for a Russian finish. I don't know if more is available or not. I wasn't looking for more anyway.

I'm fairly new to the hobby, mostly visiting AMPs and a few independent BP provider ads with mixed results. This is the closest thing I've found to what I'm looking for: a quality, therapeutic grade massage with solid entertainment value to boot. Younger and hotter would be the only thing I would change. But very satisfied overall. Price was a touch steep at 150, but with the local AMP being. 8 +. 4 for a tip, for a so-so clothed massage, often by a 50 y / o+. I'm not complaining too much. Reccomend.

BattMann
05-01-15, 16:14
Saw Rain a little while back. Made plans by text with some back and forth while she figured out her availability. Texted me address when I was close. Dumpy house in a decent neighborhood. Previous reports I've seen have been spot on: talks non-stop, mostly about her ex-husband, family and who knows what else. Swears a ton. She's not terrible looking but I never even asked her to lose some clothing, I was too busy trying to ignore her yapping. The massage was pretty lame. If she had training, she was sitting in the back sleeping most days. It consisted of rubbing her hands up then back down my back stopping occasionally to use her hands to talk more, same with legs. No flip. At the end she asked if I wanted anything else massaged and I said she missed a spot. I'll give her this: she had a knack for working my stress out quickly. No inspiration or "fun" factor, but got the job done. Damage: 100. Would have to be in a real pinch before going back.

BattMann
05-01-15, 16:29
Has anybody seen Diane? The ad seems to be kind of a tweeter. The text suggests no extras but the bikini picture suggests otherwise. Sounds like she knows what she's doing in the massage side. Does she know how to finish?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-beautiful-diane-massage/16631726

BattMann
05-01-15, 18:57
Has anybody seen Diane? The ad seems to be kind of a tweeter. The text suggests no extras but the bikini picture suggests otherwise. Sounds like she knows what she's doing in the massage side. Does she know how to finish?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-beautiful-diane-massage/16631726Tweeter was supposed to be "'tweener".

Rogmaes
05-02-15, 12:32
No it does not. Has been close all week.The AMP referred to in the inquiry is A-ACU 7-mile & Telegraph. Here's what I know. I talked to Lisa last week to let here know I was coming by. She replied, "Come this evening, closed for meeting, not open during the day". I ended up at Anna's Southfield AAMP with Michelle (what a mistake). A few days later I called ACU and talked to Lisa again. She informed me that they would be closed this week (April 26th) stating "shower repair etc. " and that Mina was off on a very long vacation. They expect Cici back soon from an Asian trip. Lisa was certain they would re-open the week of May 04. I called today. No answer. If anyone knows different, please keep the Forum apprised since I'm sure many "clients" are anxious to get back to their routines.

Brenn Hoffman
05-04-15, 11:11
The AMP referred to in the inquiry is A-ACU 7-mile & Telegraph. Here's what I know. I talked to Lisa last week to let here know I was coming by. She replied, "Come this evening, closed for meeting, not open during the day". I ended up at Anna's Southfield AAMP with Michelle (what a mistake). A few days later I called ACU and talked to Lisa again. She informed me that they would be closed this week (April 26th) stating "shower repair etc. " and that Mina was off on a very long vacation. They expect Cici back soon from an Asian trip. Lisa was certain they would re-open the week of May 04. I called today. No answer. If anyone knows different, please keep the Forum apprised since I'm sure many "clients" are anxious to get back to their routines.I drove by there this morning and the little white sign was gone and the lights were on and the open sign was lit up, I was running late so I did not stop in to verify they were open but everything looked like a go!

MichOutdoors
05-04-15, 12:15
Had the pleasure of visiting today with the lovely Lisa, Business as usual great massage, lots of teasing and she took her time on the he. I've been going there long time and she treats me really good.

King Python
05-04-15, 16:58
Anyone give this a try? Will take the plunge next week and report if no one has any negative feedback. Looks promising.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-young-and-beautiful-massagists-free-table-shower-call-248-209-6129/12558637

Jason4770
05-06-15, 11:18
Anyone give this a try? Will take the plunge next week and report if no one has any negative feedback. Looks promising.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-young-and-beautiful-massagists-free-table-shower-call-248-209-6129/12558637This is a relatively new place, been a few times, asked about extras, none to be had, good massage tho.

ChaserX
05-06-15, 11:51

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-young-and-beautiful-massagists-free-table-shower-call-248-209-6129/12558637Seems like a fake ad to me.

Ropeshark07
05-06-15, 16:12
Seems like a fake ad to me.Locations in Novi & West Bloomfield seem unlikely to make you happy.

King Python
05-06-15, 16:58

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-young-and-beautiful-massagists-free-table-shower-call-248-209-6129/12558637Thanks for the info, will pass.

Hit this old reliable yesterday. $ including tip. Good massage and left happy.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wondefubest-asian-bodywork-in-town-248-251-9031-harper-and-metro-parkway/15645080