PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126

GotYaazz
12-03-14, 17:53
It does look like her ad's style and also fits with her yammerings on this exact topic!

Great catch Beta!That second ad was posted by that crazy ass hand ho Regina. If you look at the bottom of the page it shows other ads posted by her. The entire ad sounded like a ranting lunatic, hey she even said she had "spidey sense" LOL!.

HereIam2
12-03-14, 19:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Gigaman
12-03-14, 20:21
So the licensing ad we keep seeing pop up on BP http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-state-license-criminal-violation-no-fear-know-the-law/17564507 oddly never appears on CL. What's also odd is that the bolding, capitalization, and punctuation look an awful lot like Destiny's ads http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapy-with-destiny-llc-a-truly-beneficial-touch-great-news-new-month/15002369 who's mentioned needing to have the license in her own ad for a little while.

Now we have another ad calling out whoever is posting the "state" ad http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fear-tactics-used-by-fellow-local-lmt-no-state-rep-of-anything-100-fact/17705860.

Then I look at Destiny's ad again and see that one of the reviews is sent to "Me" haha.

Idk, just gave me a chuckle.

It does look like her ad's style and also fits with her yammerings on this exact topic!

Great catch Beta!Speaking of which, has anyone seen Destiny for massage? She just lowered her rates recently. She used charge $85 per hour, but now it's $70. For 1. 5 hours, she used to charge $120, which was the most expensive massage rate I've seen, but now it's at $105. I have never seen her before because her rate was way too high and I wasn't sure what kind of massage she was offering.

Can anyone confirm her massage quality / skills and services?

Thanks.

Lklrk4
12-04-14, 09:59
Was this the strip mall or the apt?

Thanks,Strip mall.

ReachAround
12-04-14, 20:52
Any Intel here?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massages-for-gentlemen/17499918

Karen in A2 and Massage Breeze are both very good. I wonder if she is in the same class.

BigShow21
12-05-14, 21:27
Long time reader, first time poster. I have read a little on state licensing for a few friends and the new rules appear to be directly targeting the AMPs. Some of the requirements are requesting a high school diploma to be electronically sent (or a GED acquired in Michigan) and the passing of the Toefl (standardized English test). If I think of some of my favorites (past / present), I am not sure how many would be able to meet the new state requirements. Depending on how these excessive and biased rules are enforced, I hope we can all discuss better topics after the first of the year. Be safe.

Anthroman
12-06-14, 12:16
Called the number and the woman (Anna?) answered. She said there were two girls at the apartment. After asking about each girl, here's what I got. Vivian was a little about 40 and Cynthia was younger. I was also told that Vivian gave a better massage. Anyways, I picked Vivian. I showed up (2 call system) and Vivian came to the door to greet me and we went up to the apartment. She had a short frilly skirt and a tight fitting white shirt with ruffles. Kind of odd, somewhat of a schoolgirl look. She seemed very happy / energetic. I got undressed, and placed a condom on the table. She saw it, giggled, and asked what I wanted. I said 1/2 hour with (and then a I pointed at her pussy. She signed for $100 (after I had already paid $40). I told her that was way too much and more than what I had. After some haggling, I got her all the way down to $60 (impressive, eh? This, however, was because I had never had her, and that if she did well, I would pay much more next time. Before getting on the table, Ii asked her to go nude, which she did with very little prompting and we hugged, both naked and my cock poking her. I offered DATY, and she sat on the table with my prompting, but I don't think she knew what I meant until I went down on her- very clean, no smell. She even took a little FIV. This went on for about 5 minutes and she may have cum, but there were a lot of dramatics. Next, she gave a ten minute massage and then asked me to flip. When I did, I sat up, legs over the table, and signaled for BJ, which she did briefly, and w / out the condom on yet, hesitantly. Then, the she put the sock on, and went doggy and mish. Her body wasn't the best, a bit thick, and her tits were probably bees (with long narrow nipples). Pussy was tight enough, and attitude was great. Will repeat if I can check ahead to make sure Vivian is there.

RoseBudd
12-06-14, 20:07
Can someone PM me a few masseuses between $. 5 and,. 8? I've tried Gloria, but she's not quite what I want.

Member #5668
12-07-14, 13:11
Same thing as the post below me. I am looking for a good masseuse. I get monthly massages from a high end day spa. Its honestly pretty decent and affordable, but I wouldn't mind finding a individual that does it on their own, somebody who I can get to know and have a actual conversation with and that knows my body. Someone fairly attractive, clean, nice area, gives a good therapeautic massage, a cmt or lmt. Preferably no draping, and maybe a happy ending at the end. I posted a few weeks back that I tried the European blonde woman that post on backpage, I wouldn't repeat. My report is down below.

RoseBudd
12-07-14, 22:45
Anyone been to Pressure Point Massage? I'm wondering if there's more to be had there.

ContinentalMan
12-07-14, 23:05
Anyone been to Pressure Point Massage? I'm wondering if there's more to be had there.I would like to know too.

Throtbngr
12-08-14, 08:44
Anyone been to Pressure Point Massage? I'm wondering if there's more to be had there.

I would like to know too.Been there a half dozen times. A couple of years ago there was a female that did offer HJ but she is no longer there Most of my trips there have turned out to be legit decent massage and nothing else. I have seen comments in this forum that suggest or imply that you could get more but doubt their validity YMMV I suppose.

Rianrav
12-08-14, 12:04
Same thing as the post below me. I am looking for a good masseuse. I get monthly massages from a high end day spa. Its honestly pretty decent and affordable, but I wouldn't mind finding a individual that does it on their own, somebody who I can get to know and have a actual conversation with and that knows my body. Someone fairly attractive, clean, nice area, gives a good therapeautic massage, a cmt or lmt. Preferably no draping, and maybe a happy ending at the end. I posted a few weeks back that I tried the European blonde woman that post on backpage, I wouldn't repeat. My report is down below.I have been here couple of times. She is very good. There is no draping, but she will keep the genital covered. She will massage butts & rest of the body.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/expert-therapeutic-massage-for-only-45hour-dearborntaylorallen-park-vanborn-rd/7736620

Damage is. 45 for 1 hr.

It's on the street across Chinese massage.

Neilnbob
12-08-14, 16:53
Recent trip to Wayne Rd, saw Cindy / Cynthia. Thin with loooong legs and perhaps be's. Reasonably cute face and relatively thin. Not as thin as Angie, but thinner than Vivian. Not as enthusiastic as Vivian but still worth the trip, even though I ended up with about 50 minutes in my hour session.

RemoMask
12-08-14, 17:59
I have been here couple of times. She is very good. There is no draping, but she will keep the genital covered. She will massage butts & rest of the body.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/expert-therapeutic-massage-for-only-45hour-dearborntaylorallen-park-vanborn-rd/7736620

Damage is. 45 for 1 hr.

It's on the street across Chinese massage.She is very good, strictly legit. Visiting her past two years.

If you want to touch, or be touched sensually, you need to look elsewhere. Money won't buy any here.

Acu at 7 mile is where I can think almost all my visits guaranteed to relax on all tightness in a pleasant way.

Rocket Man
12-09-14, 08:21
Any Intel here?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massages-for-gentlemen/17499918

Karen in A2 and Massage Breeze are both very good. I wonder if she is in the same class.GOOD: 1) Despite someone claiming otherwise the pics are definitely her. 2) HOT body. 3) very safe location and clean.

BAD: 1) Face is only OK. 2) She talks a good game in her ad but I've gone twice and never got more than HE (body was hot enough I repeated hoping for more).

If someone has had more than a HE please post.

Brenn Hoffman
12-09-14, 08:50
Been to M1 a couple times the past few weeks.

First visit, mama asked me if I wanted new girl, so I partook. Her name is ruby, she looks similar to Sugar but not nearly the enthusiasm or performance. What was weird is that a shower was not offered. Just straight to a massage, then play time which the BJ was covered! Then back to bad massage then out the door. I think she was hinting at a tip but I never tip at m1 just the 100 door fee and that's it. I would not see ruby again until some reports show up about her performance.

Next trip Mama asked me if I wanted ruby again and I said I would wait for the other girl who was with someone. So 20 minutes or so later Blue walks in. I have seen blue in the past and was not impressed. But this time her performance was good. Not quite like sugar but really good. She devoured my dick. Again, no shower offered, so not sure what is going on there. BBBJ with CIM spit. BBFS was offered but turned down. After the fun it was pretty much it, no additional massage and I was out the door.

Lets hope they get a new cycle of girls in soon! Or else Blue is going to be very busy.

I did ask for Taco and Mama said she is not there anymore.

Brenn Hoffman
12-09-14, 08:56
Went and checked this one out.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-amy-37/10221421

I know there was some questions a few weeks back whether this was the famous "asian amy". I am going to guess no, I have never seen asian amy but from what I remember she was very thin with A cups, this one is shorter thicker and be / see range.

With anne's girls I usually make a determination on looks whether to get the massage or not. If they look good, I want the action to start right away. Amy looked good while dressed, but a bit pudgy and soft when undressed. One thing that was a pleasant surprise is she was fully shaved, which is rare for a asian. Everything was covered, and pretty standard. Nothing crazy! The 10 mile location though is ALWAYS HOT. They crank the heat so I broke a sweat pretty easily and sweated all over the towel on the table. She did not change it, only straightened it out, so sorry to the guy that followed!

I paid door fee 40 plus 80 tip.

This is my standard payment for Anne's girls. They always ask for more and I know some of you guys are paying it, so try to be reasonable!

ContinentalMan
12-09-14, 10:36

First visit, mama asked me if I wanted new girl, so I partook. Her name is ruby, she looks similar to Sugar but not nearly the enthusiasm or performance. What was weird is that a shower was not offered. Just straight to a massage, then play time which the BJ was covered! Then back to bad massage then out the door. I think she was hinting at a tip but I never tip at m1 just the 100 door fee and that's it. I would not see ruby again until some reports show up about her performance.

Next trip Mama asked me if I wanted ruby again and I said I would wait for the other girl who was with someone. So 20 minutes or so later Blue walks in. I have seen blue in the past and was not impressed. But this time her performance was good. Not quite like sugar but really good. She devoured my dick. Again, no shower offered, so not sure what is going on there. BBBJ with CIM spit. BBFS was offered but turned down. After the fun it was pretty much it, no additional massage and I was out the door.

Lets hope they get a new cycle of girls in soon! Or else Blue is going to be very busy.

I did ask for Taco and Mama said she is not there anymore.I Went and saw the new girl 2 weeks ago. She did nothing for me and I talked to Mama. She gave me half my money back and I said I would be back. Came back 4 days later and saw Blue. She is not as great as Sugar and her mouth smelled like cigarettes smoke. Otherwise, it was fun. BBBJ and BBFS offered.

Dabbler1000
12-09-14, 17:31
I Went and saw the new girl 2 weeks ago. She did nothing for me and I talked to Mama. She gave me half my money back and I said I would be back. Came back 4 days later and saw Blue. She is not as great as Sugar and her mouth smelled like cigarettes smoke. Otherwise, it was fun. BBBJ and BBFS offered.Saw Ruby too. About 60 years old I'd guess. Not much to look at. Gave a CBJ, but I think BBBJ could be had. Very tight cooter for woman her age. Skipped the massage. Would repeat in a pinch. Told Kim she was OK.

Wiggles0923
12-12-14, 13:58
Well went to the Wayne rd AMP apt. I got Vivian and for 140 I had a great time. Her massage was very good and she allowed roaming even before we started. Only problem she had to use the restroom during the massage but she was quick and I heard her washing. She put on stockings per my request which is a big plus for me. I don't know if she liked it but if she was faking she deserves an Emmy. When I FIV she was so tight, I started rubbing he clit and she was soaking wet and tight. I did this for 10 minutes and my fingers was soaked. Then I dined at the why where I was tempted to just ram it in her no cover. But I thought better of it. She was moaning so much I do not think she would have noticed until it was to late. She was supper tight and me happy was not entirely in the game. All in all she I my new ATF. Can't wait until next month.

Aa269
12-12-14, 15:25
http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/55-yo-kissing-grandma-warm-and-sincere/17468144

She looks pretty good, assuming that's her in the pics.

WiseGuy620
12-13-14, 00:43
http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/55-yo-kissing-grandma-warm-and-sincere/17468144

She looks pretty good, assuming that's her in the pics.I have called her twice on days she has posted. Both times within an hour or so of the message going up. Both times it rang multiple times before going to voicemail. Left a message but never got a call back.

Taint1974
12-13-14, 18:03
Anyone been to Pressure Point Massage? I'm wondering if there's more to be had there.YMMV. They seem to have a high turnover of cute college age girls, the ones that I had a fun with don't last there long and the ones who just do massage stick around, they all give great legit massages though so not all is lost. Also they seem to always reuse the same ads so the girls in the pics don't always match who's there but they always seem to have cute girls.

MassageMe4
12-15-14, 11:10
Whatever happened to the asians happy with benjamin franklin out of apartments? I know of 2 locations but there has got to be more elsewhere.

One is in troy and the other is ann on newburgh and off warren, is there any in the east or anywhere else?

Wiggles0923
12-15-14, 16:18
YMMV. They seem to have a high turnover of cute college age girls, the ones that I had a fun with don't last there long and the ones who just do massage stick around, they all give great legit massages though so not all is lost. Also they seem to always reuse the same ads so the girls in the pics don't always match who's there but they always seem to have cute girls.Is all that is available is an HJ.

BbbEvans25
12-15-14, 17:51
I am new to the site but have been in the hobby for a long time. I had a senior member ask me to post so here is one for everyone. Juicy in Belleville. Very nice AA women. Little thick but in all the right places. I've seen her numerous times and she is great every time. She hosts out of her place in Belleville. Very clean and safe which in my book is the most important. You can enjoy your time so much more when you're not worrying about LEO or pimps. . 80 $ hh and $ for full. You get a good massage and anything else you need. No up charges for anything. I don't believe she does Greece and everything covered. I guarantee she would crack anyone's top 3 providers. Pm me for digits or any other questions.

Whatever happened to the asians happy with benjamin franklin out of apartments? I know of 2 locations but there has got to be more elsewhere.

One is in troy and the other is ann on newburgh and off warren, is there any in the east or anywhere else?

VcyClonn
12-15-14, 22:27
Long time reader, first time poster. Any review on Nicole from AMP near Wayne road and 96.

Thanks.

MassageMe4
12-16-14, 00:01
I am new to the site but have been in the hobby for a long time. I had a senior member ask me to post so here is one for everyone. Juicy in Belleville. Very nice AA women. Little thick but in all the right places. I've seen her numerous times and she is great every time. She hosts out of her place in Belleville. Very clean and safe which in my book is the most important. You can enjoy your time so much more when you're not worrying about LEO or pimps. . 80 $ hh and $ for full. You get a good massage and anything else you need. No up charges for anything. I don't believe she does Greece and everything covered. I guarantee she would crack anyone's top 3 providers. Pm me for digits or any other questions.I appreciate the response greatly.

Wiggles0923
12-16-14, 11:42
I appreciate the response greatly.I just want to male sure I understand this. $100 for FS. How is the massage? Any pictures or at least how tall is she how old I she. Also can you Pm me her digits.

FactoryRat
12-17-14, 17:45
Alright, so I've seen these two post for at least a couple weeks now, and wondering if any of you hounds have taken the plunge? I've googled the number, but haven't come up with anything out of the ordinary (didn't check the pix cause they're likely bs). Just curious with the new laws now if LEO would go out of their way to post fake ads for a solid two weeks just to bust a few HJ junkies.

Anyway, if someone's given it a go I'd love to know.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/susan-and-angel-new-arrived-4hands-is-good/17745493

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-japanese-girl-just-arrivedsvery-hot-and-sexy/17808950

BTW, I apologize to anyone that has PMed me in the past few months and didn't get a response. I'm wasn't ignoring you, I just don't log on that often.

Questar999
12-18-14, 10:48
Alright, so I've seen these two post for at least a couple weeks now, and wondering if any of you hounds have taken the plunge? I've googled the number, but haven't come up with anything out of the ordinary (didn't check the pix cause they're likely bs). Just curious with the new laws now if LEO would go out of their way to post fake ads for a solid two weeks just to bust a few HJ junkies.

Anyway, if someone's given it a go I'd love to know.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/susan-and-angel-new-arrived-4hands-is-good/17745493

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-japanese-girl-just-arrivedsvery-hot-and-sexy/17808950

BTW, I apologize to anyone that has PMed me in the past few months and didn't get a response. I'm wasn't ignoring you, I just don't log on that often.Over the weekend I found this ad http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-nuru/17741459 I called and made an appointment. I then drove about an hour to get there. I called again when in the apartment complex. I was thrown when she asked me for my race and age. I became concerned but answered her questions anyway. She then said she will call me back in 5 10 minutes. I drove off. I wasn't going to wait and see if she was real. Something just smelled wrong. She called back in 15 minutes. I didn't answer and just wrote it off. Let me know if you're any braver than I was.

Questar999
12-18-14, 19:21
Over the weekend I found this ad http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-nuru/17741459 I called and made an appointment. I then drove about an hour to get there. I called again when in the apartment complex. I was thrown when she asked me for my race and age. I became concerned but answered her questions anyway. She then said she will call me back in 5 10 minutes. I drove off. I wasn't going to wait and see if she was real. Something just smelled wrong. She called back in 15 minutes. I didn't answer and just wrote it off. Let me know if you're any braver than I was.The link I posted earlier is dead but its identical to this ad http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-good/17745493.

Nyybry
12-18-14, 19:41
Over the weekend I found this ad http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-nuru/17741459 I called and made an appointment. I then drove about an hour to get there. I called again when in the apartment complex. I was thrown when she asked me for my race and age. I became concerned but answered her questions anyway. She then said she will call me back in 5 10 minutes. I drove off. I wasn't going to wait and see if she was real. Something just smelled wrong. She called back in 15 minutes. I didn't answer and just wrote it off. Let me know if you're any braver than I was.Forget bravery. Sounds like childish run around games.

VcyClonn
12-18-14, 22:33
As its a few miles nearby the place, thought having a walk in this place last evening. An old lady greeted and said 80 for h and 60 for hh. And told there is a young one who will take care of you. But having read the previous comments, tried to bargain a bit and demanded seeing the masseuse. The old lady did not agree and asked for money first. Turned it down and went back. So anyone went there recently met this so called young masseuse? Appreciate the reply.

Throtbngr
12-19-14, 01:05
Over the weekend I found this ad http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-nuru/17741459 I called and made an appointment. I then drove about an hour to get there. I called again when in the apartment complex. I was thrown when she asked me for my race and age. I became concerned but answered her questions anyway. She then said she will call me back in 5 10 minutes. I drove off. I wasn't going to wait and see if she was real. Something just smelled wrong. She called back in 15 minutes. I didn't answer and just wrote it off. Let me know if you're any braver than I was.My experience in the past has been if they ask your race they are a NEOP (Non Equal Opportunity Provider) If you gave the answer she wasn't looking for chances are she was not going to see you because of it. Her Loss (if she has to ask that means she can't tell over the phone) which in my belief supports the fact that you obviously are not ghetto or at least don't sound it over the phone which is what I initially thought some providers adopted that policy (either written in their ad or by asking on the phone) were trying to avoid. Upon reading and getting to know a few providers and mongers alike the truth is it was probably some shady business on her part so I would say you did yourself a favor by moving on. I have made a few trips that were a waste of time due to that fact now when I come a cross a provider who asks I simply hang up!

Wruce Bayne
12-19-14, 04:17
Is it just me or do the asian providers always use what seems to be the same generic looking stock photos. Always a super cute, young, attractive asian girl in a bikini with a nice rack, in a professionally shot photo. They just all seem fake. Even if they have a video, it's just a slideshow of the same photos. And I never once read a report of any AMP saying the girl in the photo is actually the girl they met. Mostly I hear the masseuse was some lady in her 40's or 50's.

I'd like to get a nice massage but not some bait and switch. Can anyone attest to an AMP that actually uses real photos? Perhaps provide a link? Thanks.

Nyybry
12-19-14, 13:01
Is it just me or do the asian providers always use what seems to be the same generic looking stock photos. Always a super cute, young, attractive asian girl in a bikini with a nice rack, in a professionally shot photo. They just all seem fake. Even if they have a video, it's just a slideshow of the same photos. And I never once read a report of any AMP saying the girl in the photo is actually the girl they met. Mostly I hear the masseuse was some lady in her 40's or 50's.

I'd like to get a nice massage but not some bait and switch. Can anyone attest to an AMP that actually uses real photos? Perhaps provide a link? Thanks.Yep, they're all fake pics. Be nice to get a decent massage from a smoking hot asian woman. But that's just fantasy.

Rhj12
12-20-14, 11:55
Any info on this lady?

Maxam1
12-20-14, 12:01
Yep, they're all fake pics. Be nice to get a decent massage from a smoking hot asian woman. But that's just fantasy.I use to see young hot AMT's last time I lived in this town, but that was +15 yrs ago and those AMP's don't seem to be around anymore! IDK about 9 & Middlebelt, but 13 & John are is gone and 15 & Ryan was closed up last time I drove by.

BrandoM
12-20-14, 13:33

I'd like to get a nice massage but not some bait and switch. Can anyone attest to an AMP that actually uses real photos? Perhaps provide a link? Thanks.I've seen real photos, but only in Windsor back in the day and currently in Toronto.

Biff3950
12-20-14, 17:04
I been to this place on Michigan ave in Dearborn.

Avoid it. Very old ladys. Damage is. 8+ tip.I don't mind old ladies and its very close by.

Did you get an idea of the menu?

VcyClonn
12-21-14, 00:46
I don't mind old ladies and its very close by.

Did you get an idea of the menu?I would like to know too. She old lady I met at front door was too rude and adamant.

Wiggles0923
12-22-14, 11:43
Has anyone been to the new place. I think it is Silver Spa in Dearborn in mich ave by telegraph.

August2014
12-22-14, 15:51
Overall: I'll go back.

Provider: normal 50 ish Asian, very average body, nice attitude. However, on my way out another woman was walking in, much closer to 30, with better bod, I'll let you know if I'm able to see her next time.

Service: Average no rush message / rubdown with a no questions asked quality HE for 50. And she refused more! If I get the younger gal next time I may try for more.

Location: downtown rochester is safe, and there's a city lot behind what feels like a converted old house. She's upstairs, plain office space but private rooms with full walls and doors.

Good Luck!

No Beard
12-22-14, 20:02
Any info on this lady?I was interested in this one as well but noticed three different women posting ads this past weekend that all began with "Hi I'm so-and-so" and had these exact sentences in them:

'We can work to slowly ease aches and pains to leave you feeling rejuvenated and energized. Become the best version of yourself'.

The ad you referenced is gone. That ones name was Haley, she had a couple of ads over the last few weeks and I didn't believe all of the pictures were of the same woman. Here are the other two.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-and-rejuvenate/17266986

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hi-new-to-the-area/17799297

A search of the phone number in both of the ads (734-578-3495) leads to ads with photos of a few different girls and a guy. My shady bullshit detector had had enough by then and canceled my boner.

Matty B99
12-23-14, 03:48

I did ask for Taco and Mama said she is not there anymore.Rub Map reported a girl named Kim that sounded like a few years back type girl. So maybe talent improved.

StrokeOfLuck
12-23-14, 12:10
I was interested in this one as well but noticed three different women posting ads this past weekend that all began with "Hi I'm so-and-so" and had these exact sentences in them:

'We can work to slowly ease aches and pains to leave you feeling rejuvenated and energized. Become the best version of yourself'.

The ad you referenced is gone. That ones name was Haley, she had a couple of ads over the last few weeks and I didn't believe all of the pictures were of the same woman. Here are the other two.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-and-rejuvenate/17266986

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hi-new-to-the-area/17799297

A search of the phone number in both of the ads (734-578-3495) leads to ads with photos of a few different girls and a guy. My shady bullshit detector had had enough by then and canceled my boner.They are the girls in the pics. Pretty pricey though. $1. 5 for topless, $$ for nude, and all that is on the table is self service.

Neilnbob
12-23-14, 18:16
Looks like just Vivian for now, having seen Cindy a few weeks ago, not surprised.

VcyClonn
12-24-14, 15:40
Looks like just Vivian for now, having seen Cindy a few weeks ago, not surprised.Cynthia was there couple of weeks back. From few days back, the BP ad has seen a change. Some new came in? -- yanyan.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-yanyan-35-and-vivian-38/10130133

AirTouchOne
12-24-14, 23:13
Made a visit to see Cindy this week. I have to say she's is a lot nicer looking than some of the Korean AMPs. Nice looking be's, lean looking legs, a bit of tummy (perhaps had a kid. I didn't ask) and a pretty face. I opted for a hour appointment with just a HJ finished. Lot's of touching and I would have to say the massage was a bit lame. I would have to say I have received better massages from ACU on Telegraph.

I thought about going to ACU but Lisa wasn't there when I called. The lady who answered said there was a new girl htat just started but I couldn't understand when she mention the new girl name.

I would repeat just be / see Cindy is good looking but would take the next step up. The price was reasonable. The same cost it would have been if I have visited ACU.

DoubleDare91
12-25-14, 11:23
Was doing a bunch of shopping and running around. My back was aching and the berries were full so decided to head over and check the new girl rumor at m-1. Got there mid afternoon mama answered as I went in seen two doors closed so I asked mama how long. She said just a few minutes. I had only had just over an hour so I almost left. Got to a room and I asked mama who was there she said new girl yellow. I asked if she was good and she assured me she was. Paid my usual $. 2 and waited. I was getting pretty pissed as I sat in the for 15 minutes then the new girl popped her head in the door and told me a couple more min and she would be in. For AMP standard she looked young and hot. Let's just say the body appeared to be of spinner quality. That actually got me pretty excited for what was yet to come even in my shortened time I had.

Another 10 minutes went by before she came in. She I would guess mid to late 20's about 5-6" full be cups maybe 100 pounds.

I'm not sure if she was actually Korean or if she was from another Asian country. Her English is not the best, but she said that was her first day. I asked for shower so I could get a good lighted view of her and that body is sexy as hell. Got to the shower and I imediatly started to check for butt implants and test the water. She made sure every inch was clean and paid great attention to all the nooks and crannies. Mama said something kind of stern to her on our way out. I bet that shower was about 20 minutes.

So back in the room I look at little Ben time piece and see I don't have much time. She started in the normal way light touching took her top off and released two of the most perfect little Titties I have seen in a long time. She asked me what I wanted and I flat out told her to BBBJ. She reminded me a bit of the sugar days but not quite as aggressive. She did a lot of licking then some ball washing then licked down just shy of the dirty places then back to the main mission. The main attack was above average and me being short on time I didn't fight the rapidly approaching explosion. As soon as it started she jumped off and made a mess. She kept apologizing which I found to be funny. I had already been there 120 minutes and with yellow for 40 so she cleaned me up and gave me 5 minutes of probably the worst massage ever before I had to go and finish my day before Christmas duties. As normal I pay the fee and did not tip. The next time I will get more bang for my buck, because I'll make sure I have the time to do it right.

Double.

LimpBiscuit
12-25-14, 14:36
Was doing a bunch of shopping and running around. My back was aching and the berries were full so decided to head over and check the new girl rumor at m-1. Got there mid afternoon mama answered as I went in seen two doors closed so I asked mama how long. She said just a few minutes. I had only had just over an hour so I almost left. Got to a room and I asked mama who was there she said new girl yellow. I asked if she was good and she assured me she was. Paid my usual $. 2 and waited. I was getting pretty pissed as I sat in the for 15 minutes then the new girl popped her head in the door and told me a couple more min and she would be in. For AMP standard she looked young and hot. Let's just say the body appeared to be of spinner quality. That actually got me pretty excited for what was yet to come even in my shortened time I had.

Another 10 minutes went by before she came in. She I would guess mid to late 20's about 5-6" full be cups maybe 100 pounds.

I'm not sure if she was actually Korean or if she was from another Asian country. Her English is not the best, but she said that was her first day. I asked for shower so I could get a good lighted view of her and that body is sexy as hell. Got to the shower and I imediatly started to check for butt implants and test the water. She made sure every inch was clean and paid great attention to all the nooks and crannies. Mama said something kind of stern to her on our way out. I bet that shower was about 20 minutes.

So back in the room I look at little Ben time piece and see I don't have much time. She started in the normal way light touching took her top off and released two of the most perfect little Titties I have seen in a long time. She asked me what I wanted and I flat out told her to BBBJ. She reminded me a bit of the sugar days but not quite as aggressive. She did a lot of licking then some ball washing then licked down just shy of the dirty places then back to the main mission. The main attack was above average and me being short on time I didn't fight the rapidly approaching explosion. As soon as it started she jumped off and made a mess. She kept apologizing which I found to be funny. I had already been there 120 minutes and with yellow for 40 so she cleaned me up and gave me 5 minutes of probably the worst massage ever before I had to go and finish my day before Christmas duties. As normal I pay the fee and did not tip. The next time I will get more bang for my buck, because I'll make sure I have the time to do it right.

Double.Nice report Double.

Guess it's time to pay M1 another holiday visit.

Nyybry
12-25-14, 14:47
They are the girls in the pics. Pretty pricey though. $1. 5 for topless, $$ for nude, and all that is on the table is self service.Do the ladies mention the clothing options when you make appointment or when you arrive?

Nyybry
12-25-14, 14:49

Double.Still need more review on this new yellow before believing hype.

Mike2222
12-26-14, 14:40
Had a visit to Aroma Therapy on Eureka road in Taylor. Had a hour massage with "Julie". Nice private rooms with doors. Although they leave them slightly cracked. Guessing Julie was 35-40, average looks, lots of make-up covering? ,very little touching aloud. Just her ass over the clothes. Massage was average, no draping, on the flip she blew on mini me to get him awake. Did this cool thing where she gently massaged my hole which got me where I needed to go right quick.

Might repeat with a different girl as I liked it's convenient location. It's in a strip with a hardware store so you can park close to Ace and walk down to A. T. Been on here over a year. Would like to find a clean, safe UTR regular in the downriver area. Inbox me if the Christmas spirit has you in the sharing mood!

CyberMan76
12-26-14, 15:36
Has anyone ever had any experience with this one. Is the for real or not.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sin-sual-seductress-disiree-the-object-of-your-desire/6106058

Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

Detroit1
12-26-14, 17:11
Went to Pine Tree. In a very open area as parking completely visible to a very busy road. Got in and mamasan was pleasant. Asked if I wanted an hour. I took it for 80 since it's my first time, it may be good. Got to the room and a min Later in walks a lady prolly 35-40 at 5'6" with an 8/10 body. Great I thought so far. She tells me to get undressed and we will go to the table shower. In the shower she made sure EVERY place was clean. Then she sat me in the sauna alone for about 10 minutes. Holy shit it was hot! Just as I was about to say screw it and walk out of it, she came and got me to go back for the massage. I got maybe a meteocre massage at best. On the flip, I was checking out that body and great ass. I couldn't resist so I said fuck it and grabbed her ass. She said I was naughty and she could be too and grabbed my junk. The fondling from both went back and forth for a few minutes until I did the fiv. Let the flood gates open! Very nice and tight. She then put the lotion on The boys and the HJ began! Pretty decent HJ so I was happy with it. At the end she asked for a tip. All I had was a 40 so j thought I'd try to see how low things could go since there was no precious negotiations. I I offered 20 and she took it happily. She said her name was joy. I may return being it's easy access. Wish there were more detailed reviews on here, aroma, and earth tone.

SilentDatvon
12-26-14, 20:10
Stopped by M1 health today. Met up with Yellow which I believe is Champu (Shampoo) from a couple years ago. She looked familiar with a different hair style. I did ask if she had been there before and she said a couple years ago. The one thing I noticed is she did all the same things that Champu used to do when I seen her. Overall it was a great time. It really felt like M1 used to be a couple years ago. Hopefully someone can confirm if Yellow is in fact Champu. Have fun guys.

I Toftt
12-27-14, 00:01
Went to Pine Tree. In a very open area as parking completely visible to a very busy road. Got in and mamasan was pleasant. Asked if I wanted an hour. I took it for 80 since it's my first time, it may be good. Got to the room and a min Later in walks a lady prolly 35-40 at 5'6" with an 8/10 body. Great I thought so far. She tells me to get undressed and we will go to the table shower. In the shower she made sure EVERY place was clean. Then she sat me in the sauna alone for about 10 minutes. Holy shit it was hot! Just as I was about to say screw it and walk out of it, she came and got me to go back for the massage. I got maybe a meteocre massage at best. On the flip, I was checking out that body and great ass. I couldn't resist so I said fuck it and grabbed her ass. She said I was naughty and she could be too and grabbed my junk. The fondling from both went back and forth for a few minutes until I did the fiv. Let the flood gates open! Very nice and tight. She then put the lotion on The boys and the HJ began! Pretty decent HJ so I was happy with it. At the end she asked for a tip. All I had was a 40 so j thought I'd try to see how low things could go since there was no precious negotiations. I I offered 20 and she took it happily. She said her name was joy. I may return being it's easy access. Wish there were more detailed reviews on here, aroma, and earth tone.Good report I've been curious I always see ads saying new ownership / management etc. I haven't been to aroma but I do frequent earthtone she's a older lady nothing for the eyes, but gives a really good masage. 50 hh-. 70 hr, really one of the better massages in my book, she offers a HJ nothing more I usually tip. 20 and she's good with that. She's pretty slow there so she appreciates any buisness, decent conversation she speaks good english. Again no spring chicken and nothing your going to want to do a ton of roaming, but a legit massage with a handshake is refreshing.

Brenn Hoffman
12-27-14, 10:36
Stopped by M1 health today. Met up with Yellow which I believe is Champu (Shampoo) from a couple years ago. She looked familiar with a different hair style. I did ask if she had been there before and she said a couple years ago. The one thing I noticed is she did all the same things that Champu used to do when I seen her. Overall it was a great time. It really felt like M1 used to be a couple years ago. Hopefully someone can confirm if Yellow is in fact Champu. Have fun guys.Was this one or won from a few years back?

SilentDatvon
12-27-14, 11:19
Was this one or won from a few years back?I believe she had both names a couple years ago. I'm hoping someone else can confirm if it was her or not. I believe it is her.

No Beard
12-28-14, 10:47
They are the girls in the pics. Pretty pricey though. $1. 5 for topless, $$ for nude, and all that is on the table is self service.Thank you sir. I'll pass.

DoubleDare91
12-28-14, 21:48
Tried m-1 again today had another session with yellow. Had more time today talked to her a little said she was inkorea for past 3 years. I asked if she was there before and she acted if that was true but wouldn't give me her old name. Tits are cpropably see cups fake not a bad set. BJ skill is pretty good. I believe I could of had uncovered FS but that's not my thing. She did a good job in the cow girl switch to doggy and she was saying I was pretty big for her. Was ok time.

Body rub much better today the the other day. Would return but not on the regular circuit.

Double.

TullyBlanchard
12-29-14, 19:54
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/daisy-is-back-for-two-days-only/18001224

Daisy, formerly of Andrea Kay's Variety Massage out in Southgate is back in action. Had the opportunity to see her this afternoon and loved my experience.

Big natural hangers, chubby body. Just my type.

She won't discuss services on the phone, but she is open to French and full service. I opted for a half hour French massage and paid $100.

Michigan Guy
12-30-14, 14:54
I believe she had both names a couple years ago. I'm hoping someone else can confirm if it was her or not. I believe it is her.It's her. She's not the original Shampoo from 5 or 6 years ago. She told me yesterday that she has been in Korea for the last 2 years and just came back a week or so ago.

Word has apparently gotten out because the place was hoping yesterday afternoon.

Enjoy and stay safe.

Michigan Guy.

John Draven
12-30-14, 20:59
It has been awhile since I been to M1 due to the lack of talent. Heard it was worth the visit with the new talent. Paid mama the usual and got yellow or for you fella shampoo. Can't say she is the same gal, but better improvement. Love the larger fake see, I am a tit guy. Got to suck and play with them tits for 15 minutes before I got rock hard. Got my BBJ and my usual request that each of my balls are sucked into her mouth like a ping pong. She was so into it and told me she like doing that. Blew my load on her tits. Time for round two with FIV til my fingers are soaked and pounded missionary until I finished. Was there for a little over an hour. Will repeat.

Jdraven.

Omnitastic
12-30-14, 22:18
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/daisy-is-back-for-two-days-only/18001224

Daisy, formerly of Andrea Kay's Variety Massage out in Southgate is back in action. Had the opportunity to see her this afternoon and loved my experience.

Big natural hangers, chubby body. Just my type.

She won't discuss services on the phone, but she is open to French and full service. I opted for a half hour French massage and paid $100.Now, if I could only finally get a chance to see Abby. I stopped lurking and jumped in right after Variety disappeared. :

Wiggles0923
12-31-14, 13:31
Now, if I could only finally get a chance to see Abby. I stopped lurking and jumped in right after Variety disappeared. :What do you mean by French. Please don't say kissing.

Sincy
12-31-14, 13:48
What do you mean by French. Please don't say kissing.I believe he is referring to the first of the listed "French" as added service.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations

Conoman1963
12-31-14, 14:43
What do you mean by French. Please don't say kissing.My guess she dose her best work with her mouth.

MichiganMike
12-31-14, 15:44
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hey-fellas-its-evecome-see-me-at-12-and-75/12247098

Has anyone got a massage from her? Is she worth the time and money?

IBNice69
12-31-14, 18:46
Went to this AMP / apt just off Wayne Rd and I-94. Called about 15 minutes out and was told someone would be available. Got there and only one girl there; said her name was Yanyan and that she had only been working for 2-3 days. English is not her first language, but got the hour massage. She collected the money and left the room. Got undressed and she came in. No draping and just started into a lame massage / rub. She worked down my legs and then started rubbing my ass. She then started teasing the boys and I started lifting up on my legs / knees so that she could really pay attention to them. That is when the massage started turning for the good. She told me to turn over and asked me what I wanted. I told her she could do whatever (probably an etiquette issue), but then I started stroking myself and pointing to her mouth. She then asked if I wanted sexy or a cover. I just told her to use her mouth. I covered up (my choice guys) and had her start going to town on me. I held her head and thrust into her mouth. She took it without too much trouble. Then she stood up because I wasn't cumming. It had only been 5 minutes. She then asked if I wanted sexy again and tried to put it in her pussy. I said no and got her up on the table laying on her side so I had access to her mouth but could also reach her pussy and tits. I held her head and really started thrusting into her mouth, making her gag a little. She took it without complaint. I told her I wanted to shoot in her mouth and she seemed confused, but I kept asking. After awhile, she said okay and I continued to thrust in her mouth. When I was about ready to blow, I removed the cover and stroked myself and told her to open her mouth. She did without question until I shot my load. Directly into her open mouth. At that point, she jumped up but I continued to shoot on her face and neck. She said too salty. She spit and then complained a little but dropped it. I played with her tits a little longer and then asked for a little more massage. She did, got dressed and left. Damage was only $60 and $50 for the tip. Would return. But would also try some of the others that you guys might recommend.

Nyybry
12-31-14, 21:22
Went to this AMP / apt just off Wayne Rd and I-94. Called about 15 minutes out and was told someone would be available. Got there and only one girl there; said her name was Yanyan and that she had only been working for 2-3 days. English is not her first language, but got the hour massage. She collected the money and left the room. Got undressed and she came in. No draping and just started into a lame massage / rub. She worked down my legs and then started rubbing my ass. She then started teasing the boys and I started lifting up on my legs / knees so that she could really pay attention to them. That is when the massage started turning for the good. She told me to turn over and asked me what I wanted. I told her she could do whatever (probably an etiquette issue), but then I started stroking myself and pointing to her mouth. She then asked if I wanted sexy or a cover. I just told her to use her mouth. I covered up (my choice guys) and had her start going to town on me. I held her head and thrust into her mouth. She took it without too much trouble. Then she stood up because I wasn't cumming. It had only been 5 minutes. She then asked if I wanted sexy again and tried to put it in her pussy. I said no and got her up on the table laying on her side so I had access to her mouth but could also reach her pussy and tits. I held her head and really started thrusting into her mouth, making her gag a little. She took it without complaint. I told her I wanted to shoot in her mouth and she seemed confused, but I kept asking. After awhile, she said okay and I continued to thrust in her mouth. When I was about ready to blow, I removed the cover and stroked myself and told her to open her mouth. She did without question until I shot my load. Directly into her open mouth. At that point, she jumped up but I continued to shoot on her face and neck. She said too salty. She spit and then complained a little but dropped it. I played with her tits a little longer and then asked for a little more massage. She did, got dressed and left. Damage was only $60 and $50 for the tip. Would return. But would also try some of the others that you guys might recommend.Sounds decent. What does she look like?

IBNice69
01-01-15, 14:52
Sounds decent. What does she look like?She was a little taller, maybe 5'5" to 5'8", small A cup with smaller nipples. Long dark hair, not shaved with a little pooch. Not great but not totally awful. Her English is horrible, but could be just an act; not sure.

Campen234
01-01-15, 19:06
Has anyone tried this one?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andgt-special-asian-massage-specialfour-handnew-girls-cindymickey-24/17955369

I've seen cindy at the telegraph /10 mile place, and was wondering if it's a similar set up.

IBNice69
01-01-15, 19:28
Tried out Aroma as well when I was in town. Next to Hardware Store with an open parking lot. Parked in the back and walked in. Middle aged Asian takes me into the back; only half hour wanted. She took the donation and told me to undress. She came back in and draped me to cover my ass. Gave a pretty decent massage and then started working toward my inner thighs. She started brushing the boys and I started raising my ass and arching my back. She really started to work on them and then told me to flip over. She started stroking and blowing on my unit which made me even harder. Once she was stroking, she massaged my balls and worked her fingers onto my taint. Well, that brought me to the brink quick. Could only touch her with clothes on. Tried a couple of times to free her what felt like nice chest, but to no avail. She stroked all the way through to the ending. She cleaned me up, I dressed and was out. Damage was only $. 6. Fair for only the HJ. Was ok and does in a pinch. Nothing more is offered or available.

Nyybry
01-01-15, 23:55
She was a little taller, maybe 5'5" to 5'8", small A cup with smaller nipples. Long dark hair, not shaved with a little pooch. Not great but not totally awful. Her English is horrible, but could be just an act; not sure.Sounds like a Typical AMP girl. Yawn.

BigSmalls69
01-02-15, 19:11
Has anyone tried this one?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andgt-special-asian-massage-specialfour-handnew-girls-cindymickey-24/17955369

I've seen cindy at the telegraph /10 mile place, and was wondering if it's a similar set up.Its the exact same setup.

AllDayLong5732
01-03-15, 13:28
So I saw yanyan an around 2 yesterday. And got a great massage for AMP standards. She asked if I wanted soft medium or hard massage and I told her hard and boy did she give me one. She also gave me some information. She just came here from New York she has worked in New York New Jersey and Pennsylvania before she only plans on being in Michigan for maybe three months or until the boss tells her to move on! She says that we will get new talent probably every three months the boss likes to rotate the girls. Now The good stuff, she begins the massage. And I get to roaming not much to grab on but allows lots of roaming and FIV. Once on the flip she get right down to business asking me what I want so I told her I want sex see ask me how much did I use to pay the girls before so I told her 60 said no not enough so I countered with 80 and she said okay. She put the cover on and gave a decent Not great but decent CBJ for about 5 minutes and then asked me how I wanted it so I told her to lay down and gave her a good pounding in mish then I had her bend over the table gave her another good pounding in doggy and boy she can take a pounding a little whining be / see she said it hurt but no real complaining and never told me to stop. Right before I was going to finish I had a turnaround and she let me cof. Afterwords I still had some time left on my hour and she did not try to rush me out she asked me where I wanted her to massage me next and seeing as I only had about 15 minutes I told him my back. Once my time was up she asked if I want a water and I told her no but did ask about the other girl that was there she told me she is 43 and A not so pretty face but she is very short. On my way out I did see the other girl but could not see her face be / see her back was turned to me, she is indeed short maybe around 5-5'2 I'm not very good with that. Yanyan is 32 and about 5'7-5'8. Overall great experience but get it while it lasts seeing is that she does not think she will be here longer than three months. Will be back definitely to see her. Will let you know how the next visit goes. The damage 60 h+80 tip=$. 4.

Stay safe.

MassageMe4
01-03-15, 13:28
Its the exact same setup.I will never forget that phone number. That's one of my favorites. Job well done.

Benargen
01-04-15, 23:22
I will never forget that phone number. That's one of my favorites. Job well done.So how is this setup and what was the damage? Thanks!

Bzerkley
01-05-15, 10:18
I've been to I-94 and Wayne Rd Apt and had a enjoyable afternoon. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-lisa-and-yanyan-35/10130133.

Wondering if anyone can compare this place with other location: http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/enticing-magical-body-rubasian-massage-wayne-rd-near-detroit-airport/12634442..

First location is Chinese. I had the pleasure of Vivian. I am told second location is Eastern Asian? Also Apartment?

I was heading back down that way this afternoon and am trying to decide which location to hit. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Pickle252
01-05-15, 10:56
Stopped in for hour massage. Got sarah this time. Only second time going and first time got marrisa. I prefer sarahs massage over marrisa's, she does more stretching and its not as hard of a massage. Some of marrisa massage was a little painful. HE was ok by sarah, prefer marrisa over sarah in that dept.

All in all both times left happy. Any roaming over the clothes was allowed. Sara seemed very happy to have a client that was not overweight and mentioned it quite a few times.

Valland
01-05-15, 19:09
Any info on what happened to Variety Massage in Lincoln Park run by Andrea Kay? Previously I had sessions with Daisy, Abbie and Taylor. Always left satisfied. Nothing more than HJ, but had started to build a good rapport with Taylor and wish I could see her again.

MassageMe4
01-05-15, 20:54
Its the exact same setup.2 chicks you call ahead and get an apt, they greet you shower available and it sometimes takes more than one visit to increase plan options. He is always available though.

MrNiceGuy6
01-05-15, 23:13
Hi guys,

Looking for opinion on wether to see Yellow at M-1 or YanYan at the 94 & Wayne location? Sounds like Yellow has a nice bolt on set, but YanYan is taller and no fuss.

I guess this would be asked to the guys that have seen both. Or, if you have another FS provider in the same donation range.

Pm me and let me know. Been to M-1 about a year ago and was good.

Thanks guys!

CockednLocked
01-06-15, 00:07
Anybody ever try getting a HE from this blonde Lisa lately?

Have heard mixed messages from assisted solos to HEs.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/receive-a-60-min-massage-by-lisa-lmt-for-the-holidays-only-60-248-707-9249-hurry-lk-orion-incall/9250024

Her little pic poses tell me there is more on the table than just a massage.

RemoMask
01-06-15, 01:48
Hi guys,

Looking for opinion on wether to see Yellow at M-1 or YanYan at the 94 & Wayne location? Sounds like Yellow has a nice bolt on set, but YanYan is taller and no fuss.

I guess this would be asked to the guys that have seen both. Or, if you have another FS provider in the same donation range.

Pm me and let me know. Been to M-1 about a year ago and was good.

Thanks guys!Read last few posts. Can't go wrong on either.

Post what you got for the donation range. LOL.

Peter North 9
01-06-15, 10:34
Any info on what happened to Variety Massage in Lincoln Park run by Andrea Kay? Previously I had sessions with Daisy, Abbie and Taylor. Always left satisfied. Nothing more than HJ, but had started to build a good rapport with Taylor and wish I could see her again.I thought I read on here a while back that Andrea Kay was shut down by LE. I also thought I saw a recent post about Daisy advertising as an indy on BP.

I used to see Janelle, nice body with great rack, always left happy.

PN9.

JohnQP313
01-06-15, 12:24
Anybody ever try getting a HE from this blonde Lisa lately?

Have heard mixed messages from assisted solos to HEs.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/receive-a-60-min-massage-by-lisa-lmt-for-the-holidays-only-60-248-707-9249-hurry-lk-orion-incall/9250024

Her little pic poses tell me there is more on the table than just a massage.It's been a while since anyone had asked about Lisa. That topic has been whipped as much as a dead horse!

She will offer NOTHING and be insulted if you insinuate any extras. She will then go on a rant about all of the "hos" and "sluts" that offer those kind of services and advertise on backpage. Now she will not go into that rant until AFTER you have paid and are on her table.

But it might be different for you! Avoid if you want any extras.

Stay safe,

JQP.

Jeffbeaumont
01-07-15, 10:30
I had a similar experience with similar donation. I had a great massage and found the location to be clean. +1.

So I saw yanyan an around 2 yesterday. And got a great massage for AMP standards. She asked if I wanted soft medium or hard massage and I told her hard and boy did she give me one. She also gave me some information. She just came here from New York she has worked in New York New Jersey and Pennsylvania before she only plans on being in Michigan for maybe three months or until the boss tells her to move on! She says that we will get new talent probably every three months the boss likes to rotate the girls. Now The good stuff, she begins the massage. And I get to roaming not much to grab on but allows lots of roaming and FIV. Once on the flip she get right down to business asking me what I want so I told her I want sex see ask me how much did I use to pay the girls before so I told her 60 said no not enough so I countered with 80 and she said okay. She put the cover on and gave a decent Not great but decent CBJ for about 5 minutes and then asked me how I wanted it so I told her to lay down and gave her a good pounding in mish then I had her bend over the table gave her another good pounding in doggy and boy she can take a pounding a little whining be / see she said it hurt but no real complaining and never told me to stop. Right before I was going to finish I had a turnaround and she let me cof. Afterwords I still had some time left on my hour and she did not try to rush me out she asked me where I wanted her to massage me next and seeing as I only had about 15 minutes I told him my back. Once my time was up she asked if I want a water and I told her no but did ask about the other girl that was there she told me she is 43 and A not so pretty face but she is very short. On my way out I did see the other girl but could not see her face be / see her back was turned to me, she is indeed short maybe around 5-5'2 I'm not very good with that. Yanyan is 32 and about 5'7-5'8. Overall great experience but get it while it lasts seeing is that she does not think she will be here longer than three months. Will be back definitely to see her. Will let you know how the next visit goes. The damage 60 h+80 tip=$. 4.

Stay safe.

Jeffbeaumont
01-07-15, 10:35
I've been a few times. Mostly to the home location. Yes, you have to listen about how great her kid is and how horrible her ex's new wife is but. Pretty good lighter touch massage and for me at least, a GREAT finish. No upsell but I always tip.

I really like Jennifer. Saw her again about a week ago. I get a good massage and a great HE every time for a very reasonable Price. Been to see her many times and never a bad adventure.

Member #5417
01-07-15, 18:44
Earlier today I had a dream that I visited M-1. It was my first time there so I felt I was overcharged but was still a good time. I was brought into a room and a petite korean lady came in. I asked what her name was and she said Yellow. I was glad it was Yellow based off on the reviews on this board. She was attractive and very personable. I asked for a massage first and she gave a good massage. Afterwards, she turned me over and asked me what I wanted. I said everything and she smiled. She got undressed and had some nice bolt ons. Started with a CBJ for about 5 minutes. Afterwards asked what position I wanted and I said I would do mish. She said she liked that position too so we got into it and pretty soon I busted into the cover. She hugged me laying on top of her still inside her for a minute or two. Got off, she went and got a warm towel, cleaned me up, helped me get dressed and was sent my way. Enjoyed it and would repeat. However, thought I was dupped because mamasaan asked for $80 for massage and $ for full service. Total = $. 80. If other veteran members can give me some tips on how to approach this to help me get out with less out of pocket, would appreciate it.

Nyybry
01-08-15, 21:19
Earlier today I had a dream that I visited M-1. It was my first time there so I felt I was overcharged but was still a good time. I was brought into a room and a petite korean lady came in. I asked what her name was and she said Yellow. I was glad it was Yellow based off on the reviews on this board. She was attractive and very personable. I asked for a massage first and she gave a good massage. Afterwards, she turned me over and asked me what I wanted. I said everything and she smiled. She got undressed and had some nice bolt ons. Started with a CBJ for about 5 minutes. Afterwards asked what position I wanted and I said I would do mish. She said she liked that position too so we got into it and pretty soon I busted into the cover. She hugged me laying on top of her still inside her for a minute or two. Got off, she went and got a warm towel, cleaned me up, helped me get dressed and was sent my way. Enjoyed it and would repeat. However, thought I was dupped because mamasaan asked for $80 for massage and $ for full service. Total = $. 80. If other veteran members can give me some tips on how to approach this to help me get out with less out of pocket, would appreciate it.Well since you were a first-timer. Your at mamasans mercy as far as price goes. Once you've been there and mamasan recognizes you. You can hand her $ right when you get there and she'll let you be.

Benargen
01-09-15, 00:13
Well since you were a first-timer. Your at mamasans mercy as far as price goes. Once you've been there and mamasan recognizes you. You can hand her $ right when you get there and she'll let you be.Isn't the standard price $120?

Gmoney11
01-09-15, 07:03
I have unfortunate news, I had a massage at ACCU on 7 mile and have to report my massage was mailed in effort. I have had massages there in the past from I believe Lisa, first door on the left always. She was Ok but not into it at all. Mildly disappointed. I wonder if you can only grab the crank so many times and it gets old. She has been there over 2 years.

On a side note, am I the only one who thinks ever Oriental women, either at grocery store or Costco is a possible HE? Just asking.

VcyClonn
01-09-15, 12:12
I have unfortunate news, I had a massage at ACCU on 7 mile and have to report my massage was mailed in effort. I have had massages there in the past from I believe Lisa, first door on the left always. She was Ok but not into it at all. Mildly disappointed. I wonder if you can only grab the crank so many times and it gets old. She has been there over 2 years.

On a side note, am I the only one who thinks ever Oriental women, either at grocery store or Costco is a possible HE? Just asking.Well. I got a firm massage from lisa a few days back. No extra available. Legit firm massage.

Nyybry
01-09-15, 12:43
Isn't the standard price $120?The key is handing her "what you feel like spending". At first she may say. "need more". You just say "it's all I have". She's not going to turn down a customer. Unless it's crazy busy. Which is unlikely.

Benargen
01-09-15, 12:52
The key is handing her "what you feel like spending". At first she may say. "need more". You just say "it's all I have". She's not going to turn down a customer. Unless it's crazy busy. Which is unlikely.I was reading DoubleDare91 report #4802 on how he paid just his usually fee of $120 mamasan for an hour with yellow and no tip.

ContinentalMan
01-09-15, 13:01
I was reading DoubleDare91 report #4802 on how he paid just his usually fee of $120 mamasan for an hour with yellow and no tip.I never pay more than $ for services there.

Benargen
01-09-15, 13:12
I never pay more than $ for services there.Is it just the one fee to mamasan?

ContinentalMan
01-09-15, 13:15
Is it just the one fee to mamasan?Yep. I just give $ to her and don't have to worry about giving more out after that.

Nyybry
01-09-15, 17:17
Well. I got a firm massage from lisa a few days back. No extra available. Legit firm massage.No extras at acu now?. Tell me this is a joke.

Benargen
01-09-15, 18:25
Yep. I just give $ to her and don't have to worry about giving more out after that.Confirmed. Don't carry any extra cash or your wallet in there and be ready to walk. Mamasan will give in.

Member #5417
01-10-15, 11:12
Well since you were a first-timer. Your at mamasans mercy as far as price goes. Once you've been there and mamasan recognizes you. You can hand her $ right when you get there and she'll let you be.Thanks for the tip, will try it next time and report back here.

Member #5417
01-10-15, 11:13
Confirmed. Don't carry any extra cash or your wallet in there and be ready to walk. Mamasan will give in.Got it. I did make the rookie mistake of carrying too much cash and she was looking at my wallet. Will need to go in with less cash.

Benargen
01-11-15, 01:47
Got it. I did make the rookie mistake of carrying too much cash and she was looking at my wallet. Will need to go in with less cash.I drew Ruby BTW, and while she is will do just about everything except "that" she older and not much to look at. I didn't have time to wait for Yellow as she was with someone else but after I saw her as I was leaving, next time I will wait as she is much easier on the eyes. On the other hand I did unload pretty heavily down Ruby's throat. Massage was not great though and I even got her to walk on my back. I wonder if Yellow's massage is much better. Would love to find someone stable that did a legit 1 hr massage with a BBBJ CIM ending for around the same price. That would make me happy, I don't even need FS. Total was $20 as I didn't push my luck as much as Continental.

LongTimeLurker
01-11-15, 02:33
Long time lurker on this and other former forums like MASP (if anyone remembers that), NR, etc.

Just thought I'd share my usual escapade at the east side spot (s).

VD spa has always been a standard go to, but around the corner sometimes circulates talent now and then at Sonia / Sophia.

Popped in the other day for another typical AMP experience. . 60 for the half, . 20 tip and dip for the HE protocol.

I wish we had local talent at our AMPs like dallas, SF and so on. Hell, I even popped into one in Jackson once and had a girl in lingerie, smoking hot knock out FS but its since closed and was years ago.

I've never been to the much talked about M1 or other FS spots simply due to the high traffic and lack of health safety potential.

I'll keep cruising around trying to turn out other AMPs and keep it posted.

If anyone ever hits a lick in OC, do share so I don't have to always hit the same spots over and over again.

LTL.

Brenn Hoffman
01-11-15, 08:38
I've been a few times. Mostly to the home location. Yes, you have to listen about how great her kid is and how horrible her ex's new wife is but. Pretty good lighter touch massage and for me at least, a GREAT finish. No upsell but I always tip.How often do you see her? I have seen her once but it was incredibly difficult to get her on the phone and now it seems even worse! Either she is very busy or just avoiding me.

BrandoM
01-11-15, 14:50
Long time lurker on this and other former forums like MASP (if anyone remembers that), NR, etc.

Just thought I'd share my usual escapade at the east side spot (s).

VD spa has always been a standard go to, but around the corner sometimes circulates talent now and then at Sonia / Sophia.

Popped in the other day for another typical AMP experience. . 60 for the half, . 20 tip and dip for the HE protocol.

I wish we had local talent at our AMPs like dallas, SF and so on. Hell, I even popped into one in Jackson once and had a girl in lingerie, smoking hot knock out FS but its since closed and was years ago.

I've never been to the much talked about M1 or other FS spots simply due to the high traffic and lack of health safety potential.

I'll keep cruising around trying to turn out other AMPs and keep it posted.

If anyone ever hits a lick in OC, do share so I don't have to always hit the same spots over and over again.

LTL.We used to have that kind of talent in Windsor (with places like Relaxation World), but, sadly, they shut that down. It wasn't FS, but I don't do that (for health and safety).

Toronto probably has the best overall talent I've seen, it helps that it's semi-legal there. For 3 hours away, it's a nice easy trip. A fully nude body sldie from a 20 year old non-Asian women that's actually hot makes it worth it almost.

QuestForFun
01-11-15, 15:02
How often do you see her? I have seen her once but it was incredibly difficult to get her on the phone and now it seems even worse! Either she is very busy or just avoiding me.I have had no issue getting ahold of Jen. I usually give her 100 for the hour. She is an ok value. But make me laugh ever time I'm there. She must take a lot of fiber, she actually facts while.

Giving you your massage. . funny shit! They have never smelled but, it's not my imagination. . With the name like massage breeze ☺ how ironic she's worth seeing.

Zoman
01-12-15, 11:57
On my phone so sharing the link is a pain most of you know the place. Cindy was working Friday 5'5" some bees with a see section scar. Handed her my half donation, got ready and was rubbing her OTC very short massage. I wasn't there for it anyways handed her the rest. 8 and she of course acted like it wasn't enough. Wouldn't let me fiv, was only going to CBJ very bad and rough at that but I was there for FS. She would only allow mish light just an all around boring experience. First bad one at one of these facilities. I should call and get a redo from someone else. Personally I'd avoid her but that's me. Stay safe guys.

Patrik73
01-12-15, 12:39
They are the girls in the pics. Pretty pricey though. $1. 5 for topless, $$ for nude, and all that is on the table is self service.Been away from hobby for a while and really need a good massage. They are not far from my office and thinking about making appointment. For anyone who has dreamed, How is massage? Anyone else recently go? Area is a bit odd, so little curious about that also.

Thanks and I will report back after.

VcyClonn
01-12-15, 14:19
No extras at acu now?. Tell me this is a joke.I was talking about Lisa. The left mst building in the complex. May be there is another accu iam not aware of. Or another masseuse.

Having said, took a plunge to meet yanyan at 94/ wayne aptmnts rcently aftr seeing the reviews. Saw jennifer there. A mature lady. May be 40 ish. So planned for TOFTT and set up for half. The lamesttt massage I ever had for 2 minutes. And askd for more. Gave usual 40 and only HJ was offered with clothes on. Didn't even allow any roaming on top and the worst exp ever had in wayne aptmnts. Seemed she was in LA before and was trying apply the LA standard rates here. No nxt time jennifer.

RemoMask
01-12-15, 15:36
On my phone so sharing the link is a pain most of you know the place. Cindy was working Friday 5'5" some bees with a see section scar. Handed her my half donation, got ready and was rubbing her OTC very short massage. I wasn't there for it anyways handed her the rest. 8 and she of course acted like it wasn't enough. Wouldn't let me fiv, was only going to CBJ very bad and rough at that but I was there for FS. She would only allow mish light just an all around boring experience. First bad one at one of these facilities. I should call and get a redo from someone else. Personally I'd avoid her but that's me. Stay safe guys.Link:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-cindy-34/10221421

I have seen her, decent looking, mid 30's, slim with be's, nice face.

Starfish kinda experience. Will try location again once Cindy is gone.

Gosh, they aren't getting rotated as often as they used to do.

AllDayLong5732
01-13-15, 19:30
I had a Nother good time with yanyan on Friday night I brave the snow for a sure thing. The same rates as I posted before nothing new to report just the fact that the good service is still there I also reported that there was another young lady there last time I saw yanyan but was not able to see the other woman's face. Yanyan told me that the boss got rid of her and has brought a new woman in. I was able to see her face let me tell you, the new woman is nothing to look at maybe a 3 on the AMP scale in MHOP. But let me add I do not know how her service is.

Stay safe.

Cyborg10
01-14-15, 01:46
I'm looking for any AMP girl that has a nice juicy ass.

Turrismaldon
01-14-15, 05:41
I had a Nother good time with yanyan on Friday night I brave the snow for a sure thing. The same rates as I posted before nothing new to report just the fact that the good service is still there I also reported that there was another young lady there last time I saw yanyan but was not able to see the other woman's face. Yanyan told me that the boss got rid of her and has brought a new woman in. I was able to see her face let me tell you, the new woman is nothing to look at maybe a 3 on the AMP scale in MHOP. But let me add I do not know how her service is.

Stay safe.Wayne and 94? Is this anna's girls?

AllDayLong5732
01-14-15, 11:00
Wayne and 94? Is this anna's girls?That I don't know!

Stay Safe.

Ropeshark07
01-15-15, 16:54

On a side note, am I the only one who thinks ever Oriental women, either at grocery store or Costco is a possible HE? Just asking.I went there a few weeks ago and got the standard massage and HE, though it was a new girl, youngish, thin, but not yet very good at either the massage or the HJ. She seems to want to please, though, so hopefully time will improve.

Nfnjr98
01-15-15, 22:24

Paid a visit near 75/14 mile and saw Mickey. Young (25), very cute. Average massage, not great-not bad. Very little talking due to language barrier, which was great. Offered Handshake or Lewinsky. I chose the handshake, which was mechanical but somehow completed its objective. I would not race back, but if your expectations are modest, you will be satisfied.

ImDying
01-16-15, 07:39

On a side note, am I the only one who thinks ever Oriental women, either at grocery store or Costco is a possible HE? Just asking.That's is funny; I am the same way; Anything female I see from the "Pacific Rim" at the mall or in Home Depot, I size up wondering if she is here or got to this country due to her "handiness".

Wiggles0923
01-16-15, 13:17
That's is funny; I am the same way; Anything female I see from the "Pacific Rim" at the mall or in Home Depot, I size up wondering if she is here or got to this country due to her "handiness".I do that all the time even at work.

Brenn Hoffman
01-16-15, 18:52

On a side note, am I the only one who thinks ever Oriental women, either at grocery store or Costco is a possible HE? Just asking.Just saw Lisa for a lunchtime massage on Wednesday and everything is okay. Very enthusiastic HE with some boob play mixed in!

Meena was there as well, I much rather see her than lisa.

Brenn Hoffman
01-16-15, 18:59

Stay safe.Based on all the reviews I tried Yinyan last week.

40 for half hour massage which lasted about 10 minutes then the teasing started. I flipped and she oiled me up for a HJ, I asked for mouth and she looked at me confused but eventually figured it out and we negotiated 60. Well after the BJ lasted more than a minute she grabbed a condom and we started banging. Did that for a few positions then I asked if I could CIM and she said she didn't like it but when I got up and ripped the cover off and put it near her mouth she gladly accepted it and I face fucked her porn style until I blew it in her mouth!

She is a keeper as long as you guys don't run the price up on her!

Neilnbob
01-20-15, 10:44
Yanyan and Cathy there now. Yanyan is taller, cute and accomodating, with natural As. Cathy was on the couch, appears to be as cute but shorter, could not tell much else. Anyone else had a massage from Cathy?

RoyalOakGuy
01-21-15, 16:15
How often do you see her? I have seen her once but it was incredibly difficult to get her on the phone and now it seems even worse! Either she is very busy or just avoiding me.I see her quite regularly. She says she has a number of regular client, and she is also busy with all her kids activities. Can't beat it for the money.

Zoman
01-22-15, 11:42
Yanyan and Cathy there now. Yanyan is taller, cute and accomodating, with natural As. Cathy was on the couch, appears to be as cute but shorter, could not tell much else. Anyone else had a massage from Cathy?I had the pleasure of visiting with Cathy the other day. She has small A cups with perky nips, trimmed package tight body and is very short. Very broken English told me she loved me 1000 times, I took the half hour and offered her 80 she was pushing for $ but I wasn't budging. Her CBJ skills are good, she likes a slow boom boom so she can get off multiple times no fiv or near it. She kept trying to kiss me which was weird, and wanted me to comeback real soon loved my boom boom. LOL you strong. I seen yanyan she looks like a fun ride too I always wonder if a 3 way is possible and how it would work with bad english it does say 4 hands massage.

Gmoney11
01-22-15, 11:53
Hey guys,

I am wondering is this TGTBT or real:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/niko-and-yuka/17745493

Streethunter
01-22-15, 12:00
Wow. Anyone hear anything on this?

Hey guys,

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/niko-and-yuka/17745493

Guyneedsfun
01-22-15, 12:22
Wow. Anyone hear anything on this?I have not visited but did previously research and call the number. Many listings on other sites and some more escort than massage. I called and spoke to a young sounding Asian who said they are out of an apartment. I believe they are legit but have been duped in the past with fake Asian photos. If I'm out on that side of town next week I may TOFTT. If anyone else has tried I would appreciate feedback.

Member #5307
01-22-15, 12:41
Hey guys,

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/niko-and-yuka/17745493TGTBT? I have not met them but based on some research I am guessing that is not who will be opening the door. In addition to using the names Niko and Yuka, in the past month their names have been, Susan, Angel, Jeny, Lisa and Anna. Additionally, some pics on their prior profiles are linked to asian websites. Good Luck!

Peace.

Member #5307
01-22-15, 12:43
Anyone have any experience with this place?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/4858204659.html

Peace.

Neilnbob
01-22-15, 13:52
I had the pleasure of visiting with Cathy the other day. She has small A cups with perky nips, trimmed package tight body and is very short. Very broken English told me she loved me 1000 times, I took the half hour and offered her 80 she was pushing for $ but I wasn't budging. Her CBJ skills are good, she likes a slow boom boom so she can get off multiple times no fiv or near it. She kept trying to kiss me which was weird, and wanted me to comeback real soon loved my boom boom. LOL you strong. I seen yanyan she looks like a fun ride too I always wonder if a 3 way is possible and how it would work with bad english it does say 4 hands massage.Yanyan was definitely fun. One minor nit to pick is that she prefers miss with her legs together. The upside is she comes from this position, which is hot. Some kitty odor too. Glad to hear Cathy is no cold fish.

Sincy
01-22-15, 15:03
TGTBT? I have not met them but based on some research I am guessing that is not who will be opening the door. In addition to using the names Niko and Yuka, in the past month their names have been, Susan, Angel, Jeny, Lisa and Anna. Additionally, some pics on their prior profiles are linked to asian websites. Good Luck!

Peace.They are group of apartment or hotel "massage services. " There are several of these in nearby areas, very similar ads. Pics are definitely fake, as is the case in basically all AMP's and AAMP's; however, the news is that some of these providers do actually look nice.

The frequent name change is due to them rotating the providers.

Ropeshark07
01-22-15, 16:27
TGTBT? I have not met them but based on some research I am guessing that is not who will be opening the door. In addition to using the names Niko and Yuka, in the past month their names have been, Susan, Angel, Jeny, Lisa and Anna. Additionally, some pics on their prior profiles are linked to asian websites. Good Luck!

Peace.Earlier reports stated that they are for real, in the sense that they are doing massage and really look like the pictures. However, they also say it's expensive $160/ hour) and only self-service.

Sincy
01-22-15, 21:09
Earlier reports stated that they are for real, in the sense that they are doing massage and really look like the pictures. However, they also say it's expensive $160/ hour) and only self-service.The cost is $80 h for time + $80 100 for services. What the "service" is seems YMMV.

Nyybry
01-23-15, 23:37
The cost is $80 h for time + $80 100 for services. What the "service" is seems YMMV.Sounds too pricey if the services are your basic handshake.

Brenn Hoffman
01-24-15, 08:35
I usually try to check out the new talent at the Southfield apartment AMP so when I say Julie replaced cindy I was all in. I am not sure if I reported on cindy but it was not that enjoyable.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-julie-35/10221421

I walk in and to my surprise the girl looks and talks exactly like YinYan! I saw her a week or two ago, report is somewhere down there. I started talking to her asking about her time in Romulus and she had no idea, so I started to question myself about her being Yinyan but the massage went exactly how it did a few weeks ago and I concluded it was her. For those guys that have seen her you know her english is TERRIBLE!

She does the massage and one thing I think she does best is the tease. Hands rubbing the gooch and ass area and the reach under. I settled for a BBBJ for a 60 tip, she was not happy, she kept asking is this what other girls did for 60.

After we were done she offered more massage, so I said sure how about a face / head massage. Her skills were mediocre but the worst part his her right hand was doing the teasing in my ass and every time her hand would pass my nose I would get a whiff of my own ass! Not pleasant after a day of work!

Hopefully this one sticks around for a while. Judging by Anna's other posts either all the girls changed names or she got a new shipment in of all new ones!

Happy hunting.

FarmerPete
01-24-15, 10:39
I usually try to check out the new talent at the Southfield apartment AMP so when I say Julie replaced cindy I was all in. I am not sure if I reported on cindy but it was not that enjoyable.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-julie-35/10221421

I walk in and to my surprise the girl looks and talks exactly like YinYan! I saw her a week or two ago, report is somewhere down there. I started talking to her asking about her time in Romulus and she had no idea, so I started to question myself about her being Yinyan but the massage went exactly how it did a few weeks ago and I concluded it was her. For those guys that have seen her you know her english is TERRIBLE!

She does the massage and one thing I think she does best is the tease. Hands rubbing the gooch and ass area and the reach under. I settled for a BBBJ for a 60 tip, she was not happy, she kept asking is this what other girls did for 60.

After we were done she offered more massage, so I said sure how about a face / head massage. Her skills were mediocre but the worst part his her right hand was doing the teasing in my ass and every time her hand would pass my nose I would get a whiff of my own ass! Not pleasant after a day of work!

Hopefully this one sticks around for a while. Judging by Anna's other posts either all the girls changed names or she got a new shipment in of all new ones!

Happy hunting.If your ass smelled that bad it is a wonder you got a BBBJ!

In Duh Know
01-24-15, 12:36
If your ass smelled that bad it is a wonder you got a BBBJ!Its funny how their English gets better once they start talking money!!

HiRoller
01-24-15, 16:15
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/4858296177.html

Rubmaps reports are mixed. The craigslist ads say they are under new management, maybe that means new HE policies?

ButterBisquit
01-24-15, 17:22
Its funny how their English gets better once they start talking money!!I agree but sometimes their English gets worse after the flip. Chinese Helen used to drive me crazy. She'd carry on a decent conversation when your were on your stomach but when you flipped over and asked for more than her normal handshake she would almost be like "no speaka English". Nice lady but after a few visits it became clear what was not going to happen.

HiRoller
01-24-15, 17:38
Hi, I'm new here, just got a question. I made my first post in this thread and it was deleted. Can someone tell me why?

It wasn't deleted, you're new so you're moderated, it hasn't cleared yet.

A2

Maxam1
01-25-15, 08:11
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/4858296177.html

Rubmaps reports are mixed. The craigslist ads say they are under new management, maybe that means new HE policies?That is one busy commercial corner!

ButterBisquit
01-25-15, 18:54

Happy hunting.Thanks for the report. Can anyone speak to how safe the apartments are in Southfield and Romulus? Sketchy neighborhood etc?

Flounder1984
01-25-15, 22:51
Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster. Saturday I went looking to try one of the AMPs downriver. I hadn't seen any reviews on the place yet so I figured, why not? The place was clean and well lit and I was greeted at the door in under a minute. They have a double door set up to screen or stall people. The curtained are in front looked like a living room type set up and I thought I saw a bunch of kids toys. From what I saw they have at least six rooms set up, but I only saw two girls there working. The table in the room seemed to be a decent home construction rather than a commercial model with bars on the ceiling for back walking.

I never caught the woman's name who did the massage, but she appeared to be early to mid thirties 5'1 at most maybe 100 lbs at most with be's. I went with the hour massage for. 8 because some of the places I've been have done a pretty decent massage along with any extras. This was a mistake. I asked for medium touch and she didn't seem to have an in between setting, it was either no feeling or felt like she was trying some sort of UFC submission maneuver. After the flip she went straight for the handshake and got annoyed that it took longer than two minutes. She offered no extras and either pretended not to understand or didn't understand, even when I pulled out cash. I tipped. 2 on the way out.

Usually I feel great for a couple days after getting a massage, but today I woke up feeling aches and pains in places I didn't have before going. The massage sucked, the he was only ok, and no extras from what I could see, so I will most likely never go back, well at least until the next rotation happens.

AllDayLong5732
01-26-15, 11:51
Thanks for the report. Can anyone speak to how safe the apartments are in Southfield and Romulus? Sketchy neighborhood etc?I can confirm that yanyan has moved to a new location. He is no longer at the wayne /94 location. As for safety and security at the Wayne /94 location is pretty good the parking lot is reasonably safe it is in a very large apartment complex to get in to the building you have to be buzzed in. The apartment is clean and they do a good job of making sure that you will never see another customer. In fact I went on a visit there yesterday around2:30 and there was another customer leaving one of the rooms, so they put me into the bathroom for a moment while he left. Which was not a problem for me. The bathroom seemed pretty clean also. So now to the good stuff I saw a short mid 30's woman I asked her name she said it was Kiss. She is not as nice looking as yanyan but she is nowhere near the worst that we have ever seen. She gave a pretty good massage not the best but the longer she went the harder it got which was good on the flip she she asked me what I wanted and I told her sex. Said okay that will be $. 6 I told her no way. That I only ever pay the other girls. 8 after some going back-and-forth we settled on $. 2 she gave a very light and quick CBJ with lots of bs. Then she had me get up and laid down on the edge of the table and we did mish for a while and she took it very well there were a few times where she would have me stop because she said that it hurt a little but overall took it well after maybe 10 minutes of that I had her flip over for k9 and we did that to completion until I filled up the cover. The whole time she was moaning and telling me how much she loved me and all the typical AMP talk. On the way out she kept trying to get me to give her another tip but it was not going to happen. One thing I did notice was while I was getting dressed she just fixed the towels on the table she did not replace them so I'm wondering if they ever replace them during the day between customers. As I was evening I also saw the other new woman there I do not know her name but from a distance she looked very good and young. I could be wrong it was from a distance and it was dark in there. Hope this helps!

Stay safe.

Brenn Hoffman
01-26-15, 12:04
Thanks for the report. Can anyone speak to how safe the apartments are in Southfield and Romulus? Sketchy neighborhood etc?I have been to both locations dozens of times and have never felt unsafe at either location. Both places are not high income places but not the ghetto either.

Romulus is a little bit farther back in the complex and the southfield is right up front.

Wiggles0923
01-26-15, 12:29
I agree but sometimes their English gets worse after the flip. Chinese Helen used to drive me crazy. She'd carry on a decent conversation when your were on your stomach but when you flipped over and asked for more than her normal handshake she would almost be like "no speaka English". Nice lady but after a few visits it became clear what was not going to happen.I have used it on my windows phone, English to Korean. Trust me they understand real quick.

Ackson13
01-26-15, 13:35
Hey guys,

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/niko-and-yuka/17745493Been there three times, not real pictures, first girl was stunning but rotated out right away. Service varies, as in how good the girl is. Most girls 28-35.

Donation after massage, . 4, . 6, . 8. So $. 6 for full service.

Boss Man
01-28-15, 16:04
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/yo-yo-offers-variety-of-services248-835-8709/18016758

Sounds to be in an apartment.

King Python
01-28-15, 21:17
Didn't see anything on this one. Would like to help with her college if legit.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/s-mny-oo-chics-but-oo-nn-better-than-oo-me/18139922

Any Intel appreciated.

ImDying
01-28-15, 21:24
Sitting here in the hotel for the last 3 hours before a catch a flight back to the states; It's been a long business trip.

If you have not had the chance to travel; Save your pennies & dimes and try to put this in your bucket list.

It's the major leagues over here. You don't hit and miss; you hit for the cycle. Very cost effective. It's Prom night. Every night.

I often wonder; These cultures have been around allot longer then North America; As time goes on, will our culture slowly migrate back to this submissiveness?

Just a thought.

Happy hunting.

IMD.

ImDying
01-28-15, 21:34
Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster. Saturday I went looking to try one of the AMPs downriver. I hadn't seen any reviews on the place yet so I figured, why not? The place was clean and well lit and I was greeted at the door in under a minute. They have a double door set up to screen or stall people. The curtained are in front looked like a living room type set up and I thought I saw a bunch of kids toys. From what I saw they have at least six rooms set up, but I only saw two girls there working. The table in the room seemed to be a decent home construction rather than a commercial model with bars on the ceiling for back walking.

I never caught the woman's name who did the massage, but she appeared to be early to mid thirties 5'1 at most maybe 100 lbs at most with be's. I went with the hour massage for. 8 because some of the places I've been have done a pretty decent massage along with any extras. This was a mistake. I asked for medium touch and she didn't seem to have an in between setting, it was either no feeling or felt like she was trying some sort of UFC submission maneuver. After the flip she went straight for the handshake and got annoyed that it took longer than two minutes. She offered no extras and either pretended not to understand or didn't understand, even when I pulled out cash. I tipped. 2 on the way out.

Usually I feel great for a couple days after getting a massage, but today I woke up feeling aches and pains in places I didn't have before going. The massage sucked, the he was only ok, and no extras from what I could see, so I will most likely never go back, well at least until the next rotation happens.Maybe I am wrong, but I hope to feel the "good" aches and pains after a massage. I have an AMP I go to after my games and she does a great massage and stretch. I feel light headed and horrible for about 8 hours but after that, twice as good. YMMV. ?

DonnyInYourArm
01-28-15, 21:34
Sitting here in the hotel for the last 3 hours before a catch a flight back to the states; It's been a long business trip.

If you have not had the chance to travel; Save your pennies & dimes and try to put this in your bucket list.

It's the major leagues over here. You don't hit and miss; you hit for the cycle. Very cost effective. It's Prom night. Every night.

I often wonder; These cultures have been around allot longer then North America; As time goes on, will our culture slowly migrate back to this submissiveness?

Just a thought.

Happy hunting.

IMD.Bro! I spent 5 yrs traveling all over asia, spending 6 months to a year at a time. TELL ME ABOUT IT! I told my self that I would NEVER get pussy over here at these prices. And the smell? When I was over there, NOT ONCE did I smell or taste something even a little fishy! Growing up here, I just thought that it was normal!! Then, I found out. OMG. Submissiveness. Well. I would say more like, mutual respect. HARDLY any over here.

ButterBisquit
01-29-15, 10:30
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/yo-yo-offers-variety-of-services248-835-8709/18016758

Sounds to be in an apartment.I haven't only because early on her ad was linked to a massage ad by Helen "Your satisfaction is my priority". I just assumed this was a new name and phone number for someone who's been around for awhile. I could be wrong + I see she's now advertising in the Body Rub section and not just Massage. So now I'm curious if YoYo and Helen are the same person and if mores on the table besides a HE.

King Python
01-29-15, 21:21
Been a couple months so I thought I would dream of old reliable.

Took the hour for. 8, table shower pre game was just as good as I remembered.

Unfortunately the masseuse was different than the washer, goes by the name of Anna, and is brand spanking new. Prolly a 5 by most standards. Massage was lack luster and happy was ok at best.

To establishments credit, mamasan came in and re did back massage without being asked and said new girl would get better.

All in all not bad, will give them another shot in future as I have enjoyed it in the past.

Left. 2 tip cause mamaan did make a good effort to remedy lackluster newbie.

Link:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/finest-massage-therapy-in-town/9834231

ButterBisquit
01-30-15, 09:56

Unfortunately the masseuse was different than the washer, goes by the name of Anna, and is brand spanking new. Prolly a 5 by most standards. Massage was lack luster and happy was ok at best.

To establishments credit, mamasan came in and re did back massage without being asked and said new girl would get better.

All in all not bad, will give them another shot in future as I have enjoyed it in the past.

Link:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/finest-massage-therapy-in-town/9834231ACU Telegraph has been my go to massage place since they opened a few years ago. Mene, Cici and Lisa are all pretty talented and have been reviewed here many times. Not sure about the new girl you mentioned and after about 50 afternoon visits I've never met a mamasan nor had a table shower there. I was always told it was just a stand up shower. Maybe they've made some improvements that I'll check out next week.

Gmoney11
01-30-15, 11:04

Link:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/finest-massage-therapy-in-town/9834231I used to go to ACCU 7 mile as a slam dunk. I think the girls are getting a little long in tooth and tired of grabbing wang all day. I think they need some new talent to come back to where they have been through the past few years.

Gmoney11
01-30-15, 11:07
A buddy has had some success with sweet dreams, but in the evening. I went on my way home from work in the afternoon. I received a great massage, but left with a full tank, no nothing. Steer clear.

Gmoney11
01-30-15, 11:08
Lots popping up lately. I have had great massages and stuff at 94/ Wayne Rd. How do the other apt AMPs rate, share if you can.

Thanks.

Rogmaes
01-30-15, 15:26
ACU Telegraph has been my go to massage place since they opened a few years ago. Mene, Cici and Lisa are all pretty talented and have been reviewed here many times. Not sure about the new girl you mentioned and after about 50 afternoon visits I've never met a mamasan nor had a table shower there. I was always told it was just a stand up shower. Maybe they've made some improvements that I'll check out next week.I think the shower reference is more specifically the chair. Mamasan is probably Cici or Mena. I saw Sara (a new girl) in Dec. And early Jan. I was told Yoko was gone for good and Sara was the latest addition to their staff. Sara has since left and apparently replaced by "Anna" from what I've read. Sara was tiny, not the cutest, but gave it her all. She was the best "back walker" I've had there and her light tease leading up to the HE was extremely erotic. FS is not an option at this spa, however, Sara had no problem taking it all off for a Camel Toe slide. Never experienced this before at ACU. That's probably why she got shipped out. Hope than can bring this rookie to the skill levels of a Lisa or Cici.

Rogmaes
01-30-15, 15:32
Lots popping up lately. I have had great massages and stuff at 94/ Wayne Rd. How do the other apt AMPs rate, share if you can.

Thanks.Ask Anna next time you call. She has a place in Southfield and Madison Heights.

Brenn Hoffman
01-30-15, 16:06
All I just left M1 and sugar is back. It appears sugar and Yellow (one) are the girls now. This is great news because both can be fun!

King Python
01-30-15, 17:14
ACU Telegraph has been my go to massage place since they opened a few years ago. Mene, Cici and Lisa are all pretty talented and have been reviewed here many times. Not sure about the new girl you mentioned and after about 50 afternoon visits I've never met a mamasan nor had a table shower there. I was always told it was just a stand up shower. Maybe they've made some improvements that I'll check out next week.I highly recommend you ask for the shower next visit. To be fair on my review, I was their early in the day, noonish. To reiterate, my main point for review, if girls name is Anna, I would politely ask for a different masseuse.

Ropeshark07
01-30-15, 19:12
A buddy has had some success with sweet dreams, but in the evening. I went on my way home from work in the afternoon. I received a great massage, but left with a full tank, no nothing. Steer clear.This one is listed in other places as just massage, and that's close enough. Massage is pretty good there, and they're open late hours and on Sunday (when my favorite 'just massage' place on Warren and Middlebelt is closed') I've also had (by accident) some luck with getting some happy ending action there, but only after I'd been going for a long time. (I usually like to have a place for just regular massage, where I don't expect happy ending and this was one of those for me. Truth was, she was willing to help me out (I'm a regular and I tip well) after I had a stiffy getting in her way for a while, but they're not much to look at there, don't appear to make that exception very often, and really weren't very good at that part. Best just stick to massage there, I'm thinking.

Rogmaes
01-31-15, 10:41
I highly recommend you ask for the shower next visit. To be fair on my review, I was their early in the day, noonish. To reiterate, my main point for review, if girls name is Anna, I would politely ask for a different masseuse.I wonder if they would do "four hands" as a training process? How was the HE, if any?

MojoFallin
02-02-15, 02:05
Haven't been to M1 in quite a while but decided to check out Yellow and see if she was Shampoo / Wan. Different girl met me at door. Asked for Yellow and was told to wait a bit. She came back and gave me a decent thorough table shower them back to room. Then Cindy came in with her coat on like she just came from errand. Asked her for Yellow but she was occupied so I got Ruby instead. She is as described before, not as good looking or as thin as Yellow but she provided an above average service and was open to all requests (except maybe Greek as I didn't ask). Multiple BBBJ, mish, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, good attention to the boys. All in all decent time. Seen Yellow and she said hi and asked where I've been. Pretty sure it is Shampoo. Will insist on her next visit.

QuestForFun
02-02-15, 14:49
All I just left M1 and sugar is back. It appears sugar and Yellow (one) are the girls now. This is great news because both can be fun!When you say yellow. Do you mean the old won / one from about 2+ years ago. That was in country to long an had to go back home. That was right after her vacation to NY?

Brenn Hoffman
02-02-15, 16:29
When you say yellow. Do you mean the old won / one from about 2+ years ago. That was in country to long an had to go back home. That was right after her vacation to NY?I thought I cleared this up a couple weeks ago! Yellow is the old One / Won from a few years ago, I think 3 to be exact. She was also known as banana for a time.

She is back, and busy the last couple times I been there to see her she was with a guy and one waiting for her according to mama-san.

QuestForFun
02-02-15, 17:07
I thought I cleared this up a couple weeks ago! Yellow is the old One / Won from a few years ago, I think 3 to be exact. She was also known as banana for a time.

She is back, and busy the last couple times I been there to see her she was with a guy and one waiting for her according to mama-san.Thank you!

VcyClonn
02-02-15, 17:43
No extras at acu now?. Tell me this is a joke.Its my bad. Sorry for the confusion. After a few research, I realized that there are / were 3 so called Accu's near the area.

1. corner of 7 mile and telegraph. The famous one I think everyone referred in previous posts.

2. merriman road and north of ann arbor road. Most of the positive reviews.

And.

3. 7th mile livonia. And my review was about this one earlier. Interestingly, all of them have / had a masseuse named Lisa.

I will look fwd to visit the first one soon. Not seeing any reviews of lisa / marrissa / cici recently from that one. Anyone to share thoughts whether I shd ask for them being a first timer there?

VcyClonn.

Gmoney11
02-03-15, 06:33
Its my bad. Sorry for the confusion. After a few research, I realized that there are / were 3 so called Accu's near the area.

1. corner of 7 mile and telegraph. The famous one I think everyone referred in previous posts.

2. merriman road and north of ann arbor road. Most of the positive reviews.

And.

3. 7th mile livonia. And my review was about this one earlier. Interestingly, all of them have / had a masseuse named Lisa.

I will look fwd to visit the first one soon. Not seeing any reviews of lisa / marrissa / cici recently from that one. Anyone to share thoughts whether I shd ask for them being a first timer there?

VcyClonn.I think you are referring to the ACCU on Middlebelt and Ann Arbor Rd. I have had a few amazing times there lately. I left very very relaxed.

DragonSnake
02-03-15, 16:27
Anyone know if Xingyue massage is still open and if so the phone number.

Thanks.

HiRoller
02-03-15, 22:13
Anyone know what the deal is with the Cozy Spa on Van Dyke? They closed over a year ago but they're still posting ads on backpage. I know they got busted back in 2012, reopened about a year later, then suddenly closed again but kept posting ads. Anyone know what happened? That place was my ATF.

HiRoller
02-03-15, 22:15
Anyone know if Xingyue massage is still open and if so the phone number.

Thanks.No they closed about a year ago. A shame, Annie was a cutie.

Skifreak
02-04-15, 13:17
Has anyone been here over the last month or so? Was lookibg to go to a place close to me but have heard different things about it. Thanks all.

RemoMask
02-06-15, 17:12
I thought I cleared this up a couple weeks ago! Yellow is the old One / Won from a few years ago, I think 3 to be exact. She was also known as banana for a time.

She is back, and busy the last couple times I been there to see her she was with a guy and one waiting for her according to mama-san.Three weeks back, it was only yellow and Ruby on M1.

I guess there was only one sugar in M1 previously. Can someone confirm if same sugar is back?

Brenn Hoffman
02-06-15, 18:03
Three weeks back, it was only yellow and Ruby on M1.

I guess there was only one sugar in M1 previously. Can someone confirm if same sugar is back?Yes it was the same sugar that was thee most of last year! I saw her last Friday!

Detroit1
02-08-15, 18:00
Decided to try this place out. . 5 for half, she would NOT do an hour. Good English, Korean lady mid 50's maybe. Clean room and nice atmosphere. Great heated table and an okay massage. Probably 6/10. Not the best bit certainly not my worse either. Absolutely NOTHING on the flip. No tease no nothing. Straight up massage. At the end she said all done. I just looked at her like WTF. She said what? I said that's it? She said yes hunny then pointed at my junk she said more? I said yes. She said sorry I don't do that here. I said are you serious and then she walked out saying get dressed. Man I am glad I didn't waste for the hour. What a joke! There is no way I will repeat. Learned the worth of this place. Unless you are looking for an okay massage, I would highly suggest skipping this joint!

I Toftt
02-08-15, 18:28
Decided to try this place out. . 5 for half, she would NOT do an hour. Good English, Korean lady mid 50's maybe. Clean room and nice atmosphere. Great heated table and an okay massage. Probably 6/10. Not the best bit certainly not my worse either. Absolutely NOTHING on the flip. No tease no nothing. Straight up massage. At the end she said all done. I just looked at her like WTF. She said what? I said that's it? She said yes hunny then pointed at my junk she said more? I said yes. She said sorry I don't do that here. I said are you serious and then she walked out saying get dressed. Man I am glad I didn't waste for the hour. What a joke! There is no way I will repeat. Learned the worth of this place. Unless you are looking for an okay massage, I would highly suggest skipping this joint!There is some tease and hand release for regulars, although not much of a looker, she's pretty cautious and stays current on the other massage parlours an bust etc, I personally like her massage so I go for just that but do get a HJ everytime, I'd say she's more like 60 ish an smells like a grandma but after a good massage and a little teasing I'm game. Again mileage may vary.

Zoman
02-09-15, 10:57
[QUOTnHoffman;2358614]Yes it was the same sugar that was thee most of last year! I saw her last Friday! QUOTE].

I stopped by Friday afternoon got the usual first time hassel, I explained to her no I just have been spending my money else where because the girls sucked. She gave me a hassle over 120. Wanted that extra 20 so I went to walk out, her tone changed. I asked for sugar because she was my atf AMP. In comes in a nice bodied basketballed head women not old sugar, nice cees, very tight cooter I could hardly get 2 fingers in, fun 2 rounds but not the same as 1. 5 years ago. Those who ever got the BBBJ from behind know what I'm talking about. I will need to go back I guess and try out yellow and see what that's about. I guess for now I'm more partial to Ann's girls in Southfield and Romulus, constantly rotating clean apartments safer parking less hassle. No TS but you freeze you ass off in there anyways.

Detroit Brian
02-09-15, 12:12

She is back, and busy the last couple times I been there to see her she was with a guy and one waiting for her according to mama-san.Absolutely correct. Sometimes she was called Shampoo also. Same great service as before. Everything except Greek, including almost any fetish (if you can get her to understand what you want.) And just like before, offers BBFS. "You clean? I clean. " She says. Would never ever partake, but for those who would, it is still available.

Enjoy her before she goes on vacation again.

Wiggles0923
02-09-15, 12:41
Absolutely correct. Sometimes she was called Shampoo also. Same great service as before. Everything except Greek, including almost any fetish (if you can get her to understand what you want.) And just like before, offers BBFS. "You clean? I clean. " She says. Would never ever partake, but for those who would, it is still available.

Enjoy her before she goes on vacation again.She will take it in the butt if your pecker is not too big. She is the first girl I ever did anal too. She was not super tight back there so I know I was not her first.

I think she really likes it when a guy blows his load inside of her. She was always pushing bareback.

Wiggles0923
02-09-15, 12:46
Decided to try this place out. . 5 for half, she would NOT do an hour. Good English, Korean lady mid 50's maybe. Clean room and nice atmosphere. Great heated table and an okay massage. Probably 6/10. Not the best bit certainly not my worse either. Absolutely NOTHING on the flip. No tease no nothing. Straight up massage. At the end she said all done. I just looked at her like WTF. She said what? I said that's it? She said yes hunny then pointed at my junk she said more? I said yes. She said sorry I don't do that here. I said are you serious and then she walked out saying get dressed. Man I am glad I didn't waste for the hour. What a joke! There is no way I will repeat. Learned the worth of this place. Unless you are looking for an okay massage, I would highly suggest skipping this joint!One time I went in and had a great massage. She wore stockings at my request and I banged the girl for awhile for a bbj as well. One week later I go in she acts like she never seen me. No flip, draping required, she was rude about it to. She said all done and left the room.

ContinentalMan
02-09-15, 14:30
She will take it in the butt if your pecker is not too big. She is the first girl I ever did anal too. She was not super tight back there so I know I was not her first.

I think she really likes it when a guy blows his load inside of her. She was always pushing bareback.Sugar still offer BBFS as well. Is Taco=shampoo? I was there on Friday and had a choice. Since I wasn't sure who taco was I saw Sugar. Wanted to do analysis with her but couldn't get her to do it.

Throtbngr
02-09-15, 16:39
Almost took the plunge on this one http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/downriver-massages-by-an-experienced-licensed-masseuse/18356062 until I looked at the location and suspected it to be Ashley. Can anyone confirm (with report) if my suspicion is true or not?

Guwman
02-09-15, 20:09
Almost took the plunge on this one http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/downriver-massages-by-an-experienced-licensed-masseuse/18356062 until I looked at the location and suspected it to be Ashley. Can anyone confirm (with report) if my suspicion is true or not?I know her well. NOT ASHLEY.

I Toftt
02-09-15, 20:52
One time I went in and had a great massage. She wore stockings at my request and I banged the girl for awhile for a bbj as well. One week later I go in she acts like she never seen me. No flip, draping required, she was rude about it to. She said all done and left the room.Was it the same old lady that owns the place? I remember about 5 years ago she had a girl there that had a full menu but she didn't last long, I've mentioned more but never got more than a handshake except once with that younger girl.

Guyneedsfun
02-09-15, 21:27
No they closed about a year ago. A shame, Annie was a cutie.Yes they are closed and Annie is back in China. The owner now gives massages in downtown Rochester (can't remember name of the new location but think it had a flower name. Maybe lottus). Hand release but massage isn't great and owner is not attractive.

Spaguy45
02-10-15, 09:58
Yes they are closed and Annie is back in China. The owner now gives massages in downtown Rochester (can't remember name of the new location but think it had a flower name. Maybe lottus). Hand release but massage isn't great and owner is not attractive.Name of the place is Lazy Lotus. On University next to Dominos. Ignore the pic on her CL ad. Not even on the same planet as the owner. Who is the only provider there. She's probably in her early 50's. English is decent. Looks like a bland middle ager. Massage is so so. Neither great nor awful. I left happy but no roaming whatsoever allowed. Pretty good tease and ok ending but I'm not going to write home about her. If you haven't been happy in a month or so, she'll do in a pinch but that's about the best I can say about her.

ZenSpeed
02-10-15, 23:22
Did a forum search, didn't find much on this place, it's close to my residence, thinking about going. Any reports?

ImDying
02-11-15, 07:59
Anyone know what the deal is with the Cozy Spa on Van Dyke? They closed over a year ago but they're still posting ads on backpage. I know they got busted back in 2012, reopened about a year later, then suddenly closed again but kept posting ads. Anyone know what happened? That place was my ATF.Closed and building up for sale. Big for sale sign, stating that the big lure is parking in back. Try Shopia's down the street. They have gotten some new young talent. I usually leave happy there. Last time (about a month ago) there someone must have been some "pounding" a younger therapist; She was moaning and screaming like a Hental porno flick and was getting "hushed".

WiseGuy620
02-11-15, 09:44
Did a forum search, didn't find much on this place, it's close to my residence, thinking about going. Any reports?Been there more than once. Very clean and you talent. Only available menu option is HJ ending for $40. Nothing under the clothes and touching minimal. Decent massage though.

NiteTime14
02-11-15, 10:49
Been there more than once. Very clean and you talent. Only available menu option is HJ ending for $40. Nothing under the clothes and touching minimal. Decent massage though.Been there also, and confirm wiseguy's report. Deep tissue with walking on back but the ending is exactly as reported, HJ with little to no mutual touching.

John Temple
02-11-15, 13:21
Did a forum search, didn't find much on this place, it's close to my residence, thinking about going. Any reports?This is a good massage and ending as reported. However, after my visit they did not change the towel I was laying on. She only straightened back up.

HeeJung47
02-11-15, 15:30
Closed and building up for sale. Big for sale sign, stating that the big lure is parking in back. Try Shopia's down the street. They have gotten some new young talent. I usually leave happy there. Last time (about a month ago) there someone must have been some "pounding" a younger therapist; She was moaning and screaming like a Hental porno flick and was getting "hushed".Once again I will have to play enforcer here. There is no way that there is any "pounding" going on at Sophias Spa on Van Dyke. I don't want the fellows to think they can go there and get anything more than HJ and a great massage. The Chinese-Korean spas are strickly HE spas and never, ever, ever anything more.

Incognito1234
02-11-15, 17:09
I could have sworn this girl has been reviewed before and I tried scrolling through the posts but couldn't find anything. Can anyone give me any info? Is she worth seeing?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/professionalism-with-a-twist-new-location-a-commuters-dream/17588126

CockednLocked
02-11-15, 18:16
Been there more than once. Very clean and you talent. Only available menu option is HJ ending for $40. Nothing under the clothes and touching minimal. Decent massage though.$40 total? Or 80 total?

MrDetroit313
02-11-15, 23:41
Sugar still offer BBFS as well. Is Taco=shampoo? I was there on Friday and had a choice. Since I wasn't sure who taco was I saw Sugar. Wanted to do analysis with her but couldn't get her to do it.Any description on the two providers Taco and Sugar? Have wanted to go visit fir a while now just curious if the ladies are young old body type etc.

WiseGuy620
02-12-15, 11:19
Once again I will have to play enforcer here. There is no way that there is any "pounding" going on at Sophias Spa on Van Dyke. I don't want the fellows to think they can go there and get anything more than HJ and a great massage. The Chinese-Korean spas are strickly HE spas and never, ever, ever anything more.I have to agree with this post. Been there probably 20 times and most of the girls do not allow OTC touching let along any pounding.

WiseGuy620
02-12-15, 11:21
$40 total? Or 80 total?On top of massage rate which I believe was 60/80.

WiseGuy620
02-12-15, 11:32
Name of the place is Lazy Lotus. On University next to Dominos. Ignore the pic on her CL ad. Not even on the same planet as the owner. Who is the only provider there. She's probably in her early 50's. English is decent. Looks like a bland middle ager. Massage is so so. Neither great nor awful. I left happy but no roaming whatsoever allowed. Pretty good tease and ok ending but I'm not going to write home about her. If you haven't been happy in a month or so, she'll do in a pinch but that's about the best I can say about her.Do you recall the rates?

Domman134
02-12-15, 20:03
Long time lurker and first time posting.

Visited this girl with the following link in backpage.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-girl-just-arrivals-248-835-8709/18352351

Mid or late 40's, not so well maintained body.

Decent massage with plenty of teasing but too pricy for an hour massage. (80 for an hour).

On the flip, she asked 60 for HE with the top off, I was stunned but I had no choice but to agree on 40 at that point.

When everything was over, it was only 45 minutes for the total damage of 140.

Will never repeat.

Spaguy45
02-12-15, 20:10
Do you recall the rates?It's. 70/ hr. I don't recall of she does a half hour.

Domman134
02-12-15, 20:11
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-year-new-management-new-masseuse-satisfaction-guarantee-248-844-3911/18429834

Visited this place a couple of weeks ago.

Chinese lady in her early or mid 40's and she seemed like the only provider there.

Rate was 70/ hour and it was the best massage I had so far in Michigan.

HE was available but no touch allowed and it had to be self-served.

Not sure if I want to repeat though.

Rogmaes
02-13-15, 07:58
Once again I will have to play enforcer here. There is no way that there is any "pounding" going on at Sophias Spa on Van Dyke. I don't want the fellows to think they can go there and get anything more than HJ and a great massage. The Chinese-Korean spas are strickly HE spas and never, ever, ever anything more.I was at Sophia's about a year ago as a return visit to the site where I broke my "AMP cherry". Good massage with plenty of teasing. He part of the service. FS is not allowed and could cost the provider her job. She did surprise me though when she agreed to lay down beside me and allowed me to lift her top and bra and lick her cute tiny nipples. Door to the room is left ajar and walls are partitions which provides very little privacy. Any "pounding" had to be in the form of a dry hump. All the ladies wore thick white jeans, were cute and stuck to the rules for the most part. Haven't been back. ACU at Tele and 7 is a level up from this place and offers way more privacy and "extras". No FS at this site as well.

CockednLocked
02-13-15, 11:17
[QUOTE=Domman134;2365319]http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-year-new-management-new-masseuse-satisfaction-guarantee-248-844-3911/18429834

Chinese lady in her early or mid 40's and she seemed like the only provider there.

Not sure if I want to repeat though.[/QUOTE

Too bad!

CockednLocked
02-13-15, 11:20
It's. 70/ hr. I don't recall of she does a half hour.What did you pay total for massage and HE?

MassageMe4
02-13-15, 14:27
I am tired of playing guessing games. I know some might find it exciting but here is my new bag. I go in for the massage. I get FULLY UNDRESSED so there is no mistake there is no shame here. At the beginning of the massage if the provider is not already making me happy I reach to rub their legs while receiving my massage. If they jump back and act surprised I immediately react saying "Am I in the wrong place?" at this point they can show me I am not or if they say yes I am in the wrong place I can immediately hop up and start getting dressed. Some providers will have the nerve to watch you getting dressed as if they are offended. I get fully dressed and hold my hand out for my money and that's when it gets real to them. I do not leave until they give me all my money back.

Some will try to be slick and keep 20 bucks. That's why you acted immediately so you won't get any I massaged you for 20 minute garbage.

Some will complain about some house rule garbage. That's hwy you acted immediately because you wanted no misunderstandings.

These rules I follow whenever I try a new place because I have found myself spending 100 a pop laying through continuous sessions of disappointment where at the end the provider is putting on some act about how they don't do that there or no understand.

When you jeopardize the profit at the beginning everyone understands English real well.

What are your thoughts?

DarkSideOfMe
02-13-15, 16:15
I am tired of playing guessing games. I know some might find it exciting but here is my new bag. I go in for the massage. I get FULLY UNDRESSED so there is no mistake there is no shame here. At the beginning of the massage if the provider is not already making me happy I reach to rub their legs while receiving my massage. If they jump back and act surprised I immediately react saying "Am I in the wrong place?" at this point they can show me I am not or if they say yes I am in the wrong place I can immediately hop up and start getting dressed. Some providers will have the nerve to watch you getting dressed as if they are offended. I get fully dressed and hold my hand out for my money and that's when it gets real to them. I do not leave until they give me all my money back.

Some will try to be slick and keep 20 bucks. That's why you acted immediately so you won't get any I massaged you for 20 minute garbage.

Some will complain about some house rule garbage. That's hwy you acted immediately because you wanted no misunderstandings.

These rules I follow whenever I try a new place because I have found myself spending 100 a pop laying through continuous sessions of disappointment where at the end the provider is putting on some act about how they don't do that there or no understand.

When you jeopardize the profit at the beginning everyone understands English real well.

What are your thoughts?Great post of rules, if we all followed them prices would drop! Service would go up, but have you ever had an AMP that pulled away at first, only to tease, then dive head on??I like your "play," but there is still that "darkness", is she, isn't she, will she, that drives me to a lot of AMPs. To sample. I would save a ton of money if I could use your play! Good report for all! Drk.

Throtbngr
02-13-15, 19:08
Long time lurker and first time posting.

Visited this girl with the following link in backpage.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-girl-just-arrivals-248-835-8709/18352351

Mid or late 40's, not so well maintained body.

Decent massage with plenty of teasing but too pricy for an hour massage. (80 for an hour).

On the flip, she asked 60 for HE with the top off, I was stunned but I had no choice but to agree on 40 at that point.

When everything was over, it was only 45 minutes for the total damage of 140.

Will never repeat.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-year-new-management-new-masseuse-satisfaction-guarantee-248-844-3911/18429834

Not sure if I want to repeat though.Just looking for clarification! The one in Southfield charged 80 for the hour and wanted 60 for tip and you gave 40? So did you pay 120 and not 140? And the one in Rochester was HE available / given? Or was it actually self serve?

Talltreeman
02-13-15, 20:41
Hello all,

I will be in your city next month on business and would appreciate any intel. I visited M-1 a few years ago and got a great massage by a girl named Shampoo. Is this still a good place to visit or would anyone recommend a better alternative? PM if you prefer. I am happy to share if anyone is coming down to the buckeye state.

Thanks TTM.

MassageMe4
02-14-15, 13:09
Great post of rules, if we all followed them prices would drop! Service would go up, but have you ever had an AMP that pulled away at first, only to tease, then dive head on??I like your "play," but there is still that "darkness", is she, isn't she, will she, that drives me to a lot of AMPs. To sample. I would save a ton of money if I could use your play! Good report for all! Drk.So what are your rules for those that don't venture to the dark side? Are they repeats? Assuming you don't wait the length of time for that girl to be out of rotation if its not their own place of business what do you do? We don't have any Japanese bath houses or High Tech after hour brothels references at our fingertips so we are kind of slowly falling the mercy of crappy price hikes from over our over paying buddies or super crafty providers. Canada just changed the laws which will take some time before we can feel our way back out over there for anything whatsoever. The resources are drying up so fast so we have to change something for a better market.

Some how we need to revamp the practices if not the rules into the right direction.

So you wonder about a provider if she would she could she? What's the most efficient way to find out without spending over 20 bucks. I can stand to take a loss at 20 bucks for an answer. Assuming they have another type of service I actually would be interested in I could stand to loose 50 to find out. How do we flood the market with strange request so that LE is not even an issue because there is no way to classify what just went down and we come out financially on top?

Anyone?

DarkSideOfMe
02-14-15, 14:05
So what are your rules for those that don't venture to the dark side? Are they repeats? Assuming you don't wait the length of time for that girl to be out of rotation if its not their own place of business what do you do? We don't have any Japanese bath houses or High Tech after hour brothels references at our fingertips so we are kind of slowly falling the mercy of crappy price hikes from over our over paying buddies or super crafty providers. Canada just changed the laws which will take some time before we can feel our way back out over there for anything whatsoever. The resources are drying up so fast so we have to change something for a better market.

Some how we need to revamp the practices if not the rules into the right direction.

So you wonder about a provider if she would she could she? What's the most efficient way to find out without spending over 20 bucks. I can stand to take a loss at 20 bucks for an answer. Assuming they have another type of service I actually would be interested in I could stand to loose 50 to find out. How do we flood the market with strange request so that LE is not even an issue because there is no way to classify what just went down and we come out financially on top?

Anyone?You have raised a lot of great questions about AMPs, and the massage game, I have been doing this for a long time and I can only tell you this, I have rolled back 50% on AMP visits, and massage girls. I only visit the places, girls with good reviews, I'm not from Detroit, but when I travel on BUSS. (wink, wink) I read the post, have been on the board for weeks, trying to gather all the info. I can. So when I get to Detroit I will know whos going to the" Darkside"with me! I also have wasted $1000's on poor service, strip clubs, indies, poor providers over the years, so if I can't stack the" odds" with all the help we have on this board for good providers, I just pass. I don't think you will find a rule for this" Game"we are playing, no one likes to waste money, ups, downs, disappointment, for poor service. Drksd stay safe my friends.

VcyClonn
02-14-15, 14:59
Any new reports on Anna's girls in wayne apartments?

VCyclonn.

HiRoller
02-14-15, 15:57
Did a forum search, didn't find much on this place, it's close to my residence, thinking about going. Any reports?This is one of the better places. If Cindy is still working there you definitely want to request her, she's a young cutie with a nice body. She comes and goes so may not always be available. She gives a very teasing soft touch just prior to the HE, including light breathing on your back and grazing her lips on your skin. Roaming is permitted, she even wiggled her butt for me when I grabbed her. HJ only, but one of the best HJs I've gotten.

HiRoller
02-14-15, 16:09
Yes they are closed and Annie is back in China. The owner now gives massages in downtown Rochester (can't remember name of the new location but think it had a flower name. Maybe lottus). Hand release but massage isn't great and owner is not attractive.There was a report a while back about a younger babe being spotted here. I remember Susie ran Xingyue by herself for a while before Annie came to work for her. If Susie is also the owner of Lazy Lotus maybe she will (or is) doing the same now.

Rogmaes
02-14-15, 21:45
So what are your rules for those that don't venture to the dark side? Are they repeats? Assuming you don't wait the length of time for that girl to be out of rotation if its not their own place of business what do you do? We don't have any Japanese bath houses or High Tech after hour brothels references at our fingertips so we are kind of slowly falling the mercy of crappy price hikes from over our over paying buddies or super crafty providers. Canada just changed the laws which will take some time before we can feel our way back out over there for anything whatsoever. The resources are drying up so fast so we have to change something for a better market.

Anyone?Laws changed in Canada? What laws are you referring to? I've been there many times. No hassle FS as long as they keep their licence up to date.

Janson20
02-15-15, 00:19
I know this is a long shot, but I thought I'd give it a try. Not in the hobby much, but ISO one of my ATF's named Sarah. She used to advertise in backpage with no pics in the rub section. (810) area code, she worked out of a townhouse in the metro parkway / Schoenherr area. Mid 20's petite with tats. She moved back to her home town of port huron, and I lost her number. Any Intel is MUCH appreciated.

Shajid72
02-15-15, 01:15
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/warm-up-with-denise/18438161

Don't go massage parlor a lot but this add cought my attention. Three girl work there. Saw her 1 for hour. No extra no touching or no ending. Cute girl, average massage. Any one had any luck with these girls? I mean extra. Just so let you know its office setup and heavy traffic. Stay safe guys.

Rhj12
02-15-15, 10:24
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/warm-up-with-denise/18438161

Don't go massage parlor a lot but this add cought my attention. Three girl work there. Saw her 1 for hour. No extra no touching or no ending. Cute girl, average massage. Any one had any luck with these girls? I mean extra. Just so let you know its office setup and heavy traffic. Stay safe guys.Thanks for the info. I was thinking about checking it out but not now.

CockednLocked
02-15-15, 11:52
Thanks for the info. I was thinking about checking it out but not now.

Quoting their ad:

"Hey guys, I'm in Canton today! Give yourself a valentines day treat and let my skilled hands relieve all your tension. You deserve to feel good. ".

Relieve all my tension? Uh that means you jack my cock until I shoot. Very clear cut! False fukking advertising, fukk these seeyounexttuesdays!

Misterb899
02-15-15, 16:49
Well this place is in waterford area. Its a Chinese massage place. I have been there twice in the 4 days they have been open. In hopes that extras would be available on second trip. But no such luck was found I thought I was close to maybee a HJ but between the phone ringing non stop and guys showing up 20 minutes early for appt nothing was to be had. There is only one lady working she says she is looking for more girls. But I will say it was a decent massage she kept towel on me the whole time only exposing parts ad needed. It was 50 for half and 70 for hour like I said it was pretty good massage just would have liked little more out of it.here I'd the BP link
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-happy-spa-grand-opening-massage/18438808

AllDayLong5732
02-16-15, 10:40
Any new reports on Anna's girls in wayne apartments?

VCyclonn.I just saw May on Friday and as always left happy. She gave a good firm massage on the flip CBJ no DT. Moved to mish and k9.

I have never had a bad experience there.

6 hr + . 80 tip= $. 40.

I figure I make out good because that's what I would've spent at a strip club but this way I get the privacy of a room instead of a booth. A decent massage, I get to relax and not come home smelling like smoke.

Stay safe.

MichOutdoors
02-16-15, 17:39
Well this place is in waterford area. Its a Chinese massage place. I have been there twice in the 4 days they have been open. In hopes that extras would be available on second trip. But no such luck was found I thought I was close to maybee a HJ but between the phone ringing non stop and guys showing up 20 minutes early for appt nothing was to be had. There is only one lady working she says she is looking for more girls. But I will say it was a decent massage she kept towel on me the whole time only exposing parts ad needed. It was 50 for half and 70 for hour like I said it was pretty good massage just would have liked little more out of it.here I'd the BP link
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-happy-spa-grand-opening-massage/18438808Was a table shower available? Any teasing or hint of he?

HeeJung47
02-16-15, 23:14
This is one of the better places. If Cindy is still working there you definitely want to request her, she's a young cutie with a nice body. She comes and goes so may not always be available. She gives a very teasing soft touch just prior to the HE, including light breathing on your back and grazing her lips on your skin. Roaming is permitted, she even wiggled her butt for me when I grabbed her. HJ only, but one of the best HJs I've gotten.Cindy is gone for good this time. Has her own spa in new jersey now. By the way, she's not young. 53 years old. The asians hide it well and generally look younger than they are.

MassageMe4
02-17-15, 08:17
Laws changed in Canada? What laws are you referring to? I've been there many times. No hassle FS as long as they keep their licence up to date.I've been seeing the messages all over the internet and over the forums stating laws in canada have changed as of between Dec. Last year and now that no type of extra service will be tolerated there. I know there are fortunate cracks to make it through. But I'm basically saying soon we will have to have a 007 profile whenever visiting there.

Rogmaes
02-17-15, 09:18
I've been seeing the messages all over the internet and over the forums stating laws in canada have changed as of between Dec. Last year and now that no type of extra service will be tolerated there. I know there are fortunate cracks to make it through. But I'm basically saying soon we will have to have a 007 profile whenever visiting there.The Supreme Court of Canada ruled unanimously last December that the country's prostitution laws were unconstitutional. The federal government was given a year to decide next steps. In the meantime, sex workers, local governments and the public wait to see what will happen. YMMV. Main concern they have is Human Trafficking. Municipalities require full disclosure of who the operators are and if they are licensed as therapist. Parlors must not operate in proximity of schools, places of worship or within neighbourhoods.

Spaguy45
02-17-15, 10:26
There was a report a while back about a younger babe being spotted here. I remember Susie ran Xingyue by herself for a while before Annie came to work for her. If Susie is also the owner of Lazy Lotus maybe she will (or is) doing the same now.Annie is long gone. As in well over a year. She was hot and fairly liberal. I asked Susie if anyone else worked with her at Lazy Lotus and she said no, she's it. The good news is that Susie does a great job in terms of a sensuous massage. The bad news is that although she's a nice person, she's old for my tastes and roaming is definitely not on the venue. So a mixed bag but not a rip off.

JPhoto
02-17-15, 11:52
Recently checked out Any from a BP ad for massage in Canton.

House fee was. 6 as posted in the ad. 2 call system.

When I arrived I was also asked a few personal questions on the phone call once parked.

I was greeted at the door by Any who was an attractive asian I would guess to be in mid 20's.

She was not the girl in the ad pics, but still looked good.

I was led to the room which just had an air mattress and a chair. She asked what I wanted "hand gesture" or everything.

I went with everything for $ more (total 1. 6). She left and came back and stripped down for the massage.

The massage was ok but not that good. Her english was rather limited.

An air mattress is not a good base for a firm massage anyway.

After the flip, things got much better with mutual touching. But, she did not want fiv.

After the cover, we did mish, doggie, CG, and back to mish for finish.

I do recommend.

Nyybry
02-17-15, 15:32
Recently checked out Any from a BP ad for massage in Canton.

House fee was. 6 as posted in the ad. 2 call system.

When I arrived I was also asked a few personal questions on the phone call once parked.

I was greeted at the door by Any who was an attractive asian I would guess to be in mid 20's.

She was not the girl in the ad pics, but still looked good.

I was led to the room which just had an air mattress and a chair. She asked what I wanted "hand gesture" or everything.

I went with everything for $ more (total 1. 6). She left and came back and stripped down for the massage.

The massage was ok but not that good. Her english was rather limited.

An air mattress is not a good base for a firm massage anyway.

After the flip, things got much better with mutual touching. But, she did not want fiv.

After the cover, we did mish, doggie, CG, and back to mish for finish.

I do recommend.Sounds ok, but do you have a link to this backpage ad.

KnightRide
02-18-15, 12:11
Sounds ok, but do you have a link to this backpage ad.I think this is it.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-arrived-any-and-anna-2girl-is-good/18373361

Misterb899
02-18-15, 13:45
was table shower available? Any teasing or hint of he?No table shower there is a stand up shower. And no I didn't get any thing remotely close to a tease or sign but then again the second time I was there someone showed up 20 minutes early for his appointment and she put them into a room since its so close to home I'm going to try it one more time and I'll let you guys know if there's anything Extra available. Also Her ad says many girls available but it just Her working.

Nyybry
02-18-15, 23:07
I think this is it.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-arrived-any-and-anna-2girl-is-good/18373361Probably worth a trip but of course the pictures have to be fake.

Skifreak
02-19-15, 17:16
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wonderful-touch-head-to-toe-full-body-awesome-massage-guaranteed-satisfaction-new-pics/16189900

Has anyone been to see this girl, and can give some info. Thanks all.

Skifreak
02-19-15, 17:18
Tried this place a couple of weeks ago again. Had a great massage and used the table shower. Everything was washed. Like I said massage was good for this type of place. The ending was good also. Tried for more than the HJ and was shot down. Maybe next time.

Brian 59
02-19-15, 18:09
I don't post much just not playing much lately. However I was looking for a new massage outlet and ran across this add. Set up for tomorrow. I will post the results. Just wondering if anyone had prior experience.

Still trying to attach the add. Off BP.

NiteTime14
02-20-15, 09:20
I don't post much just not playing much lately. However I was looking for a new massage outlet and ran across this add. Set up for tomorrow. I will post the results. Just wondering if anyone had prior experience.

Still trying to attach the add. Off BP.Be interested to hear about your trip also. I did a search of the # and various girls.

And locations come back. Be safe.

Mrtroy
02-20-15, 10:05
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wonderful-touch-head-to-toe-full-body-awesome-massage-guaranteed-satisfaction-new-pics/16189900

Has anyone been to see this girl, and can give some info. Thanks all.Nope sounds nice and room looks nice and clean.

MrDetroit313
02-20-15, 12:02
Sounds ok, but do you have a link to this backpage ad.There's a video attached to the BP add. Did you see that girl?

Rogmaes
02-20-15, 13:15
I just saw May on Friday and as always left happy. She gave a good firm massage on the flip CBJ no DT. Moved to mish and k9.

I have never had a bad experience there.

6 hr + . 80 tip= $. 40.

I figure I make out good because that's what I would've spent at a strip club but this way I get the privacy of a room instead of a booth. A decent massage, I get to relax and not come home smelling like smoke.

Stay safe.For the Detroit Forum members who are not sure where to get their best value. This is the place. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseuse-may-and-sindy-4-hand-available/10130133.

May is a real treat. Good massage and gives you the full hour's worth. Tall full bodied young Chinese lady who likes to receive as well as give. Offer to massage her and she is putty in your hands. She wears a long black top, bra and thong. She loves roaming including FIV. Be kind, be respectful and you will be rewarded. Be safe.

Davenothere
02-20-15, 19:45

Has anyone been to see this girl, and can give some info. Thanks all.I haven't seen her, but did find this.

http://spazilla.com.detroit.hoxnif.com/post/3515233/hoxnif.com

"No Nude or Sensual".

"Hey. I'm only doing pure massages now. NOT nude. I have to follow my heart and stay on the right path In life. I got caught up in the wrong profession and I will stay true to myself. ".

Brian 59
02-20-15, 20:15

Still trying to attach the add. Off BP.Took the plunge today and went for a massage. Basically I left feeling I had found the holy grail. I am 55 been doing this on and off for 30 years and this was the best massage experience I ever had. Both deep tissue and sensual. No sex however a 4 handed ending. Both are attractive, professional, sweet and low key. Working to stay low profile. If you behave like a gentleman you will be rewarded. Act like gods gift to women or a jerk and you get what you deserve. I did 90 minutes for $2 and I will return. PM for details.

DragonSnake
02-20-15, 23:52
Took the plunge today and went for a massage. Basically I left feeling I had found the holy grail. I am 55 been doing this on and off for 30 years and this was the best massage experience I ever had. Both deep tissue and sensual. No sex however a 4 handed ending. Both are attractive, professional, sweet and low key. Working to stay low profile. If you behave like a gentleman you will be rewarded. Act like gods gift to women or a jerk and you get what you deserve. I did 90 minutes for $2 and I will return. PM for details.Yes they are good looking and did a nice job on the ending. I only went for the 30 minutes, but it felt longer.

Jooop
02-21-15, 05:25
Any body no of a massage place near there Gina's I think.

MrDetroit313
02-21-15, 10:55
Has anybody experienced this nuru b2 br? Saw an add think it was on BP for b2 br (nuru). Didn't know what nuru was so I googled it and this seems like a sure fire way for he. Just wondering if anyone knows of anyone who provides this or has experienced this. For the life of me I can't find the original ad that peeked my interest in the first place.

Devin226
02-22-15, 16:29
Any ultra thin AMP girls that are fun or offer FS? Preferably a decent looking one that isn't 40+.