PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126

Pattayadiver
05-21-08, 17:10
Well I figured I would give it a try after all the positive reviews. I got in and prepared for the shower and gave mom the cash and she said wait a min. Then came back and said the girl was busy, only had one working, but she would give me the shower. I was like ok, what ever. Great TS hit all the right areas then back to the room. We talked and she said wait a min. then came back and said another customer with appt came in. SHe said she could give massage but no extras. She gave back half the house fee and said come back on Sat. Very disapointing.

Neilnbob
05-22-08, 12:38
Wow. My last trip there was 2 otd.

Out the door, total spent was $160, this included the hour fee!

Sorry for not making this clear.

Janson

Michigan Guy
05-23-08, 10:17
My normal price is $.8 otd.

Neilnbob
06-06-08, 15:38
Mms recognized me so no problem. Saw Jenni (? ) who is new there. 30ish, enhanced c's 5'6, face 7-8 body 8+. None of the other girls mentioned was available. 2 including. 7 hour fee. 69 mish, k9 lfk, then ts. Came back and snuck a 2nd pop. Not bad.

Michigan Guy
06-16-08, 14:15
New girl today, Joyce. Nice body, C cups, great attention and table shower. Best CBJ I ever had. Was disappointed that I paid for a hr. and could have done msog, but they were busy and mamasan grabbed her for the next customer. I'll try and arrive on a slow day next time.

Enjoy and stay safe out there.

Worker
06-16-08, 17:34
I saw Mimi (? ) last week. Very nice table shower and rim back in the room. Very attentive and unsrushed. I was glad to see here after some dissapointing visits there lately. I hope it's turning around. 180otd.

Worker

Anybody have any #'s for quick bbj's? PM me.

Thanks

Azassluvinman
06-18-08, 16:08
I'll flying into Detroit and driving out to GR later this summer. M1 seems the most consistent if you can get by the MMS. Are there any closer to the airport or heading west that have reasonable consistency/milage?

Taint1974
06-18-08, 16:19
I dreamt that a friend told me about Serendipity Spa. He said there are two locations: Southfield & Farmington Hills. He said Southfield had an adequate half-hour massage by a smoking hot black woman for $50 followed by a bargained for $40 shake. A couple weeks later he went to the other location and paid $70 for an hour massage by an older asian woman who isn't into the funny stuff.comparing this info to dreams where other friends have recommended Serendipity leads me to the conclusion that it may be the ultimate in YMMV.
I tried the Serendipity in Southfield twice, first was with a cute red red great normal massage but laughed off any talk about a shake. The next was with the hot black chick, weak massage and shot down any mentions of extras.

JPhoto
06-18-08, 19:14
I dreamt that I visited the VIP spa recently and had a massuese by the name of Lucky. She gave a so-so massage and used way too much baby oil. Her looks were just OK except she evidently had butt implants which certainly not natural looking of feeling. I had never recognized butt implants on a woman before. It was strange. I got the full meal deal. She did try to upsell but I held firm. As the quality of providers go up and down, this is not an up period for the VIP. I would reccomend the M1 over the VIP.

Sparkeyman
06-25-08, 20:18
A report on CNN just claimed that 16 cities had FED busts for child prostitution ie forcing runaways et al. into being sex workers. Detroit was one of the 16. Wonder how many of the MP's went down if any?

Bigboi47
06-26-08, 11:08
a report on cnn just claimed that 16 cities had fed busts for child prostitution ie forcing runaways et al. into being sex workers. detroit was one of the 16. wonder how many of the mp's went down if any?
i saw this also there are no children/minors working in mp not here anyway. a few months ago there was a bust in southfield from craigslist they found some **** girls working out of a motel this is what they are referring to.

Easy Rider 2
06-27-08, 21:24
Hi Guys,

I am in town tonight and tomorrow but have a function tomorrow night.

I am staying in Sterling Hts. I think I figured out approximately where M1 is (maybe someone can PM me with the exact location).

But that is a bit far to drive. Anything a little more local to me?

I looked at the ads on CL (for Asian action only) but there were more m4w postings than w4m postings. Plus the couple of girls that did post were bl/asian mixed and way to big 34dd (I like smaller women).

Any help would be appreciated. I will check back here and to see if I have any PM's a bit later tonight.

I still have good info on the LA AMP scene to trade if needed.

Thanks,

ER2

Spartan99
06-27-08, 21:34
Take Mound south to 8 mile road West. Continue about 8-10 miles to Telegraph (US24) South. Take US24 past 5 Mile Road and stay in far right lane. You do not want to go over the hill, but want to turn around under the hill. M-1 is on Southeast corner of 96 Service Drive and US24. Next to a strip club in a non-descript space in strip mall. Good luck with Mamason. Be honest in her screening, and read prior postings about her screening. Enjoy.

Why not cut to the chase and get some digits from CL or senior member? There's lots of action on East Side.

Easy Rider 2
06-27-08, 22:49
Why not cut to the chase and get some digits from CL or senior member? There's lots of action on East Side.

That would be great if anyone could PM me some digits on the East Side. I am only interested in Asians, though. I did look at CL and that was pretty useless.

I did read several pages including items about MMS screening. I did try to rtff for as much help as I could get.

As I said I only have tomorrow during the day if anyone can get me some digits.

Thanks Spartan for the info.

ER2

NeverTell
06-30-08, 00:34
Ok,

I haven't liked M1 lately. I haven't tried VIP because it seems to be hit or miss. What I really need is damn good massage to get rid of kinks I've had lately. If massage was more important than happy ending, where would you go?

How about these three questions:

Which place for:

1) Superb massage, no happy ending=
2) Good massage, some chance of HJ=
3) Bad massage, 99% chance of HJ=(not including M1/VIP!)

I would really like to try somewhere new and get a really, really, really good massage for once.... HJ or no HJ!

JPhoto
07-11-08, 17:48
I dreamt that I had a great bodyslide and full service massage at the M1 the other night. I think I was the only customer in the place at the time. Either the M-1 service is on a up swing again or I was just very fortunate to get the right girl.

Even Flow505
07-16-08, 01:40
M-1 is also a little bit of a drive for me, but sounds like it is worth it.

Found this on CL if anyone could fill me in before I check it out:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/ths/754197393.html

Or maybe PM me with some digits for something on the East Side.

Thanks

Bigboi47
07-16-08, 15:04
M-1 is also a little bit of a drive for me, but sounds like it is worth it.

Found this on CL if anyone could fill me in before I check it out:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/ths/754197393.html

Or maybe PM me with some digits for something on the East Side.

Thanks
Legit place someone wrote a review it was not a good one. But again YMMV.
There are others on the eastside just read the forum.

Liljo
07-21-08, 12:56
Dear all,

I will be back in Detroit for 2 weeks and I need to have a good massage and some TLC.

Where can I go?

Member #4967
07-23-08, 17:22
Heard they busted several spa's in Macomb county. Famous, Four seasons. Sterling, and one other. Any info as true?

TwistedBrother
07-23-08, 17:49
Heard they busted several spa's in Macomb county. Famous, Four seasons. Sterling, and one other. Any info as true?Most of those weren't exactly consistently well-reviewed, were they?

Member #4967
07-23-08, 21:34
Hm ... most of those weren't exactly consistently well-reviewed, were they?Nope, all were just jack shacks like the one in washington township and in similar bad locations. Macomb county has not been pleased that the spa restictions were relaxed and i imagine itching to do something about. Plus the sheriff mark hackle is a real ass!

Neilnbob
07-25-08, 21:48
How much, and did you get a name?

Always interested in what talent they have at M1.

I dreamt that I had a great bodyslide and full service massage at the M1 the other night. I think I was the only customer in the place at the time. Either the M-1 service is on a up swing again or I was just very fortunate to get the right girl.

Worker
08-20-08, 18:24
Went to Best Massage the other day. Saw Sunny(?). She's a talker. Not a lot of talk, but tell's you she'll take real good care of you and then wham, the sessions over with a .60 hj. Not that I expect anything more there, because that's all you'll get, but she's just pushy. Sexy, but a scammer. FYI.

Bgswo222
08-22-08, 14:52
Anyone give me some info on AMPs in the downtown area.

Bigboi47
08-24-08, 13:47
Anyone give me some info on AMPs in the downtown area.
There aren't any.

Bgswo222
08-24-08, 14:20
Can you tell me where they are?

Neilnbob
08-25-08, 08:26
Yes, there is one on the corner of Woodward and ;#$CARRIER LOST

LOL

Can you tell me where they are?

Johnjohnjr2000
09-06-08, 14:50
Sorry about that....In the past, at best they always told me no FS here we only do HJ we will get trouble for anymore. I wish she would have been open with you. I have not been rushed when I went there in past but as you said a hand shake. I have not been there in over two years but then I usually talked them down to $50.00 or $40.00 with me giving them a massage in return.

Went to Best Massage the other day. Saw Sunny(?). She's a talker. Not a lot of talk, but tell's you she'll take real good care of you and then wham, the sessions over with a .60 hj. Not that I expect anything more there, because that's all you'll get, but she's just pushy. Sexy, but a scammer. FYI.

Gonzo7
09-09-08, 08:53
I will be in your town early next week for business. What are some of the recommendations for a massage with extras? What is the normal rate?

Thanks

Worker
09-10-08, 05:56
I haven't been to M-1 in about 3-months and haven't seen much new info here recently. Any new info? Names? PM me or post. I'm just trying to avoid getting the wrong girl when I get there.

Thanks

Worker
09-13-08, 18:09
Hey guys,

Any info? I've seen reviews on Jenni and Erica at M-1. I don't know if they are still there or if there are other/new girls I should ask for. Let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Lob Diver
09-21-08, 01:57
Stopped in on Friday mid-morning and was glad to see that mamasan recognized me. In the room she asked if I wanted a shower (yes) body slide (YES). I handed over $.80 for 1 hour, mamasan left and Wan came in a little later. Cute, rather tall at about 5'9", A top, nice ass, but definitely thinner than I like.

The shower was enjoyable with nice teasing, but the body slide was not the best. She really didn't spend enough time "sliding" like some of my past experiences with others.

Back in the room she didn't spend much time on the massage, but I did enjoy the BJ, DATY, DFK, multiple positions and finish.

I will head back there again on my way to the airport. I wouldn't mind Wan again, but would skip Wan's body slide (can't believe I'd ever say that!). That said, I would rather check out the other girl just for variety. Will report back.

Msuhoops
09-21-08, 20:46
Stopped in on Friday mid-morning and was glad to see that mamasan recognized me. In the room she asked if I wanted a shower (yes) body slide (YES). I handed over $.80 for 1 hour, mamasan left and Wan came in a little later. Cute, rather tall at about 5'9", A top, nice ass, but definitely thinner than I like.

The shower was enjoyable with nice teasing, but the body slide was not the best. She really didn't spend enough time "sliding" like some of my past experiences with others.

Back in the room she didn't spend much time on the massage, but I did enjoy the BJ, DATY, DFK, multiple positions and finish.

I will head back there again on my way to the airport. I wouldn't mind Wan again, but would skip Wan's body slide (can't believe I'd ever say that!). That said, I would rather check out the other girl just for variety. Will report back.Thanks for the report

Worker
09-22-08, 19:06
Is Won really back? Is this the same Won?

She left back in May-ish to my dissapointment.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Lob Diver
09-23-08, 21:35
Guys - sorry I should have mentioned that the Wan I saw was not the same "Won" or "Kwon" that was there some months ago (much to my disappointment as well - that girl was unbelievable!)

On Monday I stopped by and saw Candy. This girl was also as tall but had just a few more pounds on her, which I preferred. Not at all heavy, though - impressively flat tummy, A-B cup, beautiful smile, not shaved but trimmed. I was in a bit of a rush for the airport so only paid the boss $.50 for 1/2 hour but got close to an hour anyway. No body slide, just an enjoyable session of multiple positions, some kissing, DATY, BBBJ followed by a shower and then a very nice face massage (Candy studies acupressure). She was a bit talkative initially, but that wasn't a problem for me. Seemed very warm and genuine and was a bit more experienced than Wan. Between the two, Candy would be my choice. Until the next trip, you guys enjoy!

Lumberman
09-27-08, 00:30
I was disappointed when Mama told me that one of my ATFs, Toni, was not on "vacation" but "gone for long time". Her AR and BBBJ skills were incredible, the GFE was fun, and the PSE endings were, well, PSEs.

Took a chance on "New Girl" and met Jackie, a tiny spinner with longish hair and enhancements. A trip to the TS showed her to be playful and adventurous and her attention to tender areas implied pleasurable activities in the room.

Following a light massage (my choice), she showed me an enthusiastic AR and CBJ and suggested that we try DATY and CFS. I agreed. The finish was in front of the mirror with her kneeling. The experience was so good that future training is guaranteed. I'm sure that she will only get better.

Ampman44
09-29-08, 16:33
Hey guys. I'm visiting Detroit and would love a good TS, massage, and HJ with nothing more than that. I'll be in Sterling Heights and am willing to drive as far as Ann Arbor. Tough to get a lot of information on this sight as M1 VIP and Best Massage do not work well with the search function. From what I have read, my best bet is Best Massage, and $40 is the right tip. Am I on target here? Any additional advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Big Poppa II
09-30-08, 16:22
Stopped by M-1 based on what I read, very pleased with Candy.

Spent some time chatting with the mamasan while waiting for service, very good experience overall. Will repeat when in town.

BP

Qetuo
09-30-08, 19:39
I dreamt that I visited the VIP spa recently and had a massuese by the name of Lucky. She gave a so-so massage and used way too much baby oil. Her looks were just OK except she evidently had butt implants which certainly not natural looking of feeling. I had never recognized butt implants on a woman before. It was strange. I got the full meal deal. She did try to upsell but I held firm. As the quality of providers go up and down, this is not an up period for the VIP. I would reccomend the M1 over the VIP.

Anyone been to VIP lately? I'm a M-1 guy but occasionally visit VIP, with mixed results. Just looking for info on any new providers there. thanks.

JPhoto
09-30-08, 21:54
It looks like the VIP has closed. I do not know of any good alternatives in the north or east of Detroit.

Member #4967
10-01-08, 23:09
It looks like the VIP has closed. I do not know of any good alternatives in the north or east of Detroit.

there hours are only 10 am to 6 or 7 pm at latest.
if you stopped in earlyier or later, yeah there closed.
as to being closed permanently i've not heard that??

Mallard1
10-02-08, 05:27
It looks like the VIP has closed. I do not know of any good alternatives in the north or east of Detroit.They are definetly closed and it wasn't by choice the have law enforcement stickers all over the windows.

Member #4967
10-02-08, 21:07
They are definetly closed and it wasn't by choice the have law enforcement stickers all over the windows.

wow thats surpriseing. it was the most legit looking place ive ever been, when i first went i thought no way is this a massage parlor. It was hard getting extra's on more then a few visits, i can't believe LE was able to??

MI Hunter
10-10-08, 20:37
Check out this documentary film on Asian Massage Parlors in Rhode Island where Prostitution is legal.
We get interviews with the women who work inside the AMPS.
Go to the website and sign up for the mailing list to get info on the screening.
http://www.happyendingsdoc.com

Check out the trailers on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/happyendingsdoc

Follow the directors blog
http://happyendingsdoc.wordpress.com

not sure where you got your info, but prostitution is NOT legal in RI.

Member #4967
10-10-08, 21:58
Ayone stopped in here lately? Just wondering if still open and what talents like?

Swindle
10-12-08, 00:07
not sure where you got your info, but prostitution is NOT legal in RI.
I think it works kind of like this. Outside solicitation is against the law but if you are inside then it's fine. It's a strange loophole in the law. Go to the RI page and check it out. Oh and by the way, the few spas I have been to there have been great.

Qetuo
10-13-08, 17:54
I think it works kind of like this. Outside solicitation is against the law but if you are inside then it's fine. It's a strange loophole in the law. Go to the RI page and check it out. Oh and by the way, the few spas I have been to there have been great.

That's my understanding too. Indoor acitivity not prohibited. There is a lot of action at the strip clubs with private rooms. I have been offered BJs and more right after walking in. Also have gone to spas there and they are very good.

Member #4967
10-15-08, 22:11
Stopped by today, saw jackie. Very attractive small spinner, has the best manmades i've seen yet, perfect for her frame. Nice table shower hit all the right spots with a nice massage while soaped up. Back to room, no dry sauna tho they do have a steam shower which is unusual. Have to let them know in advance takes a while to heat up. Got CBJ, and CFS for .200, has a very tight and fuzzy kitty reminded me of Toni. Will repeat and do reccomend.

Tractorman
10-21-08, 15:49
Stopped by today, saw jackie. Very attractive small spinner, has the best manmades i've seen yet, perfect for her frame. Nice table shower hit all the right spots with a nice massage while soaped up. Back to room, no dry sauna tho they do have a steam shower which is unusual. Have to let them know in advance takes a while to heat up. Got CBJ, and CFS for .200, has a very tight and fuzzy kitty reminded me of Toni. Will repeat and do reccomend.What is location?

Member #4967
10-22-08, 17:29
Just south of 8 mile on schaffer or coolidge. Same street name changes to schaffer once you pass 8 mile, its on the west side of street.

Vulva Nut
10-31-08, 14:32
Was in town for a few days before leaving for Chicago. Checked out Jackie at DT, near closing time. I was a little surprised by her age 50+ (although her style - all black hair with bangs and makeup compensates), but the service was good. She is tiny and toned with very little body fat, with proportional fake b's, and no ass to speak of, but has a very nice natural p with an extremely well-formed cl*t --- definitely the p of a much younger woman. Deep voice like Toni's. 1.2 after 50 house for half hr. Saw other provider (Pam?) on way out.

Worker
11-01-08, 09:37
My plan for super-Tuesday is to cast my vote at either M-1 or DT. It sounds as though DT is getting better but there aren't a whole lot of posts about other girls than Jackie. (and Jackie gives CBJ which I'm not crazy about) So, guys, help me out here and PM me with any info.

Thanks,

Worker

Worker
11-04-08, 13:04
Well, I decided to cast my ballot at M-1, twice, with Won. Nice TS but no bodyslide. (Next time) Back to the room and right into the action. A nice massage between 'votes' and then some lotion to help cast the second ballot. 1.5 hours for $1.8. YMMV

Qetuo
11-04-08, 22:59
Jackie at DT is old, uses heavy makeup and skinny, maybe a 4 or 5. But nice technique. Wan at M-1 younger and better looking, maybe a 7 or 8 and gives just as good service.

Qetuo
11-04-08, 23:00
Ayone stopped in here lately? Just wondering if still open and what talents like?

Any information available? We could use another AMP now that VIP is closed.

Michigan Guy
11-17-08, 10:09
STopped at M-1 last Friday. New girl "Hanna" was there. Not as cute as Won and definitely not a thin or young as Won.

I'd guess around 40, about 15# to much. Skills were good, proper attention was paid during the table shower, moved back to the room and same menu as with Won was available.

In summary, if you get the choice, pick Won, if not, you'll still leave satisfied.

Be safe.

Jackbb
11-21-08, 09:37
STopped at M-1 last Friday. New girl "Hanna" was there. Not as cute as Won and definitely not a thin or young as Won.

I'd guess around 40, about 15# to much. Skills were good, proper attention was paid during the table shower, moved back to the room and same menu as with Won was available.

In summary, if you get the choice, pick Won, if not, you'll still leave satisfied.

Be safe.

I wonder if this is the same "Hanna" from J-town? If so, I know she is a wonderful provider.

Jon 1977
11-21-08, 10:53
I'm a newbie here but not new to the game. Went to M1 after hitting Toy Chest (SC nearby Dearborn on Ford rd). I had a great time at the Toy but only got teased without much of a finish. After hearing so many good things about the place - M1 - I was very curious. After talking to mamasan and convinced her that I wasn't a trouble maker, I met with Won. Great provider!! Great shower and massage! Gave a great AR followed by BBBJ. I could've done more, but her Pu##Y was too tight and had to release. Great finish. Overall, great experience. Thank you, guys, for all the great info. Oh, by the way, mamasan told me that Magic Spa on 8 mile is owned by the same people as M1. Let me know if anyone knows anything about that place.

Jon

Worker
11-22-08, 21:16
I don't find much (almost none) info on this place. Any info. from anyone? Thanks in advance.

....."Oh, by the way, mamasan told me that Magic Spa on 8 mile is owned by the same people as M1. Let me know if anyone knows anything about that place."

D Town Dream
11-29-08, 23:34
Dreamt I stopped into DT for some needed post holiday cheer. I have frequented the AMPs along 94 in the Jackson area before but never here in Detroit. Was met at the door by mama and suprisingly was let right in. Was honest about never having been there and shown to a room and opted for the 1/2 hour. Door fee of. 5.

In comes Pat, who supposedly is in this month from Kentucky. Very nice lady. Mid 40s, spinner, very, very toned with enhanced B's. Off for a table shower which was good and she hit the right spots with gentle playing but not the best I have ever had. It is cold in there though and standing in the room dripping doesn't help. After shower back to the table where she asks if I want medium or hard. I go with hard and then she's up and walking down my spine and twisting my back using the wall for leverage. Was new to me and I actually enjoyed it a lot. Then nice firm relaxing rubdown with feather touch finish which had me squirming. After the flip. Asks what shal I do with this looking at downtown. I said I want that to relax too and into the how much you got routine. I had told her earlier that a friend had turned me onto the place, so she asks how much he pays. I told her and she wants. 1 more than that. I figure whatever and give it to her to avoid the tip routine later and get a little more milage.

Drops her top down and goes to work with light pressure on the boys. I start to let my hand wander to her ass tableside and she takes the hint to drop the rest and does. I start feeling her up and down and then tell her that her ass feels nice but I can't see it where she is. So she climbs up on the table with her feet next to my head and continues working giving me a marvelous view of her ass and vag. I had to slow her down a little but not because she was rushing. Just not my kind of touch. She then starts breathing her warm breath on downtown and tells me to CIM. Keeps at that for about another 5 and let go. CIM. COF. She says bullseye and smiles. Came back in the room to clean us up and sat for about 10 mins of GFE.

. 5 +. 7 for HJCIMCOF. What I have paid before for less and a very nice dream that lasted over an hour. Would and will repeat.

Member #4967
12-03-08, 15:42
Stopped by yesterday, Jackie who i usually see was busy so tried new girl BeBe. Wow, quite a bit younger, tall and very pretty. Excellent service in ALL area's. I still like Jackie, more familar and always very friendly, plus i love her being so tiny. I would defineately reccomend BeBe tho verey highly.

Kc Kappa
12-05-08, 22:18
Stopped by yesterday, Jackie who i usually see was busy so tried new girl BeBe. Wow, quite a bit younger, tall and very pretty. Excellent service in ALL area's. I still like Jackie, more familar and always very friendly, plus i love her being so tiny. I would defineately reccomend BeBe tho verey highly.Where is DT Health? Is it on Schaefer in Detroit?

Member #4967
12-07-08, 13:14
Where is DT Health? Is it on Schaefer in Detroit?

a few buildings south of 8 mile west side of schaeffer.

Emp Fan 473
12-08-08, 23:19
Hi all,

My first post. Subdude sent me this way- thanks Subdude.

Anyway- based on the quote above I decided to visit this place and had a 100% legit massage. I dreamt of more, but it did not happen. The woman was named Barbara. I would guess she's in the mid 50's. It was a really nice massage for $45. Nothing else offered and it lasted an hour. I also met Maria- the owner who was a little heavy and probably 45-50 ish as well.

I did not see Ashley and I don't think her name was on the schedule either. I tried to take a look at the schedule book while booking for another day later in the week.

It was quite a nice place and if extras were offered, I'd go back quite often, but for now. I'll wait to hear more.

Thanks,

HoundAnyone else been by this place? Passed by it, but it's setup in a house and gives me a vibe of some soccer mom running a sideline out of her place.

Kc Kappa
12-09-08, 04:45
a few buildings south of 8 mile west side of schaeffer.Thanks. I pass by there all the time and never knew what it was. Are there young woman that work there or just older? Different flavors?

JPhoto
12-12-08, 18:00
I dreamed that I stopped by Magic Health on 8 mile the other day. The girl that greeted me at the door appeared to be in her late 30's but was quite attractive. The rates were .5 for half and .7 for the hour. The table shower was pretty good. The massage was quite good. The full meal deal was 1.4 more (a bit steep) but was very enjoyable. It was a good dream.

Jackbb
12-16-08, 11:09
Dreamed about visiting about a week. Met "Mickey" whom I think I've met before under a different name. Older and brand new DDs, with shorter hair. .7 door fee for an hour, and .8 for extras with No FS. Wanted $$, had no more money, and didn't like upsell, anyway. Great TS, massage, and other extras. The point I'd like to make is: In this economy, these places are pricing themselves out-of-business.

Jon 1977
12-16-08, 11:20
I dreamed that I stopped by Magic Health on 8 mile the other day. The girl that greeted me at the door appeared to be in her late 30's but was quite attractive. The rates were .5 for half and .7 for the hour. The table shower was pretty good. The massage was quite good. The full meal deal was 1.4 more (a bit steep) but was very enjoyable. It was a good dream.Mamasan from M1 told me that this one is owned by the same people. Was it any better than M1? Were there some young ones? More detail would be appreciated.

Hold Caulfield
12-31-08, 03:32
I'm a newbie here but not new to the game. Went to M1 after hitting Toy Chest (SC nearby Dearborn on Ford rd). I had a great time at the Toy but only got teased without much of a finish. After hearing so many good things about the place - M1 - I was very curious. After talking to mamasan and convinced her that I wasn't a trouble maker, I met with Won. Great provider!! Great shower and massage! Gave a great AR followed by BBBJ. I could've done more, but her Pu##Y was too tight and had to release. Great finish. Overall, great experience. Thank you, guys, for all the great info. Oh, by the way, mamasan told me that Magic Spa on 8 mile is owned by the same people as M1. Let me know if anyone knows anything about that place.

JonVisited M1 2nd week of Dec. Won was provider, as for Jon. What a sweetie. Almost a GFE. One of the best AMP experiences I've had. Had the "normal" massage first because TS was busy. Then went to TS followed immediately (back in the room) by AR and BBBJ followed by CFS. Jon's right about tightness though. I'm no porn star, but could not go deep. $. 7 to MamaSan up front and. 2 tip to Won. Not requested, but worth it.

Holden

Worker
01-08-09, 19:36
Visited my old reliable again, M-1. I've been going there for years and this day I hooked up with Won for the 4th time now and it just keeps getting better. She is really nice, provides good service, doesn't rush, nice body, etc, etc.

But I'm looking for a real feisty lady lately. I need some extra enegy in the session. I've seen a couple posts about Magic on 8-mile. Any good ladies? Any others?

The Explorer
01-08-09, 22:19
Visited M1 2nd week of Dec. Won was provider, as for Jon. What a sweetie. Almost a GFE. One of the best AMP experiences I've had. Had the "normal" massage first because TS was busy. Then went to TS followed immediately (back in the room) by AR and BBBJ followed by CFS. Jon's right about tightness though. I'm no porn star, but could not go deep. $. 7 to MamaSan up front and. 2 tip to Won. Not requested, but worth it.

HoldenWent to M1 last month and was happy after 1 hr. Did not participate with the TS since it was very cold that day, maybe next visit. But Won is very nice takes takes care of you. She had another customer waiting after but came back to me to dress me up and walked me to the door. Will go back for more options, this time I only had hj.

Be safe folks.

Zimbus Zimbus
01-09-09, 00:02
Even though M-1 has been a reliable fun place for me, I thought I would check out the MPs on 8 Mile Monday. I first pulled into Magic Health but decided not to enter. The door was partially open and someone kept peeking at me through the blinds on the window.

So instead I ventured down the road to DT Health. I was greeted at the door by an attractive older lady named Soara. I told her I usually went to M-1 but she acted like she had never heard of it. She said it was $70 for an hour back rub and left while I undressed. When she returned, I followed her to the shower for a nice hot TS which was welcomed because of how cold it was outside. She even heated up the steam room for me to try.

Afterward she took me back to the massage room for a nice back rub. All the time she was playing "coy" and legit. Eventually she loosened up and so did I. I even dreamed of an FS encounter with her and this occurred before any tipping happened. A terrific ending was had by all for a grand total of $. 6, tip included!

Colojoe
01-10-09, 09:37
Is Cindy still at M1?

Worker
01-11-09, 21:16
She is, but she doesn't give massages.

Rilley35
01-13-09, 11:39
Traveled down to best massage .60 to the house very limilted mileage hj .40 and only 30 minute massage no hour offered?? any other southeast mich reports

Worker
01-13-09, 17:48
I was thinking of going to M1 this Friday but then I remembered about Magic on 8-mile. I just haven't seen a lot of reports though. Please post or e-mail me with info on the girls at Magic. (or should I just stick with M1?)

Thanks

Bigboi47
01-14-09, 01:45
Four Seasons I think it was called in a strip mall at Crocker and Metro Parkway. I saw the story on the news two older women were arrested.
http://www.wxyz.com/news/local/story/Prostitution-Bust-at-Macomb-County-Salon/leEw97J5kEqwZuGxYWGuXA.cspx

Worker
01-16-09, 17:50
Went to M1 today at noon. Called ahead and asked if Won was working but was told that Won was gone. Against my better judgement I made the visit anyway. I ended up seeing BeBe. A new girl of a couple weeks. What a mistake. A rushed table shower because she was cold... Maybe I could forgive since it is pretty cold out. But a lack-luster performance in the room too. She couldn't even put on the cover right, CBJ was boring and uninspiring, FS wasn't worth anything and the lotion assisted HJ was horrible. I actually had to finish myself! WTF! $1.8 and I have to finish myself!? I was going to talk to mama-san but figured it wouldn't do me any good and would get BeBe chewed out. Those girls are in a bad enough situation without me making it worse. There's the toughtfullness in me coming out... I figured I should just chalk it up to YMMV and that's the gamble I've accepted to take on in this hobby.

Does anyone have any info on other girls at M1 in case I decide to go back any time soon? Or, anywhere else? (I've been asking about Magic on 8-mile)

Member #4967
01-16-09, 20:41
Went to M1 today at noon. Called ahead and asked if Won was working but was told that Won was gone. Against my better judgement I made the visit anyway. I ended up seeing BeBe. A new girl of a couple weeks. What a mistake. A rushed table shower because she was cold... Maybe I could forgive since it is pretty cold out. But a lack-luster performance in the room too. She couldn't even put on the cover right, CBJ was boring and uninspiring, FS wasn't worth anything and the lotion assisted HJ was horrible. I actually had to finish myself! WTF! $1.8 and I have to finish myself!? I was going to talk to mama-san but figured it wouldn't do me any good and would get BeBe chewed out. Those girls are in a bad enough situation without me making it worse. There's the toughtfullness in me coming out... I figured I should just chalk it up to YMMV and that's the gamble I've accepted to take on in this hobby.

Does anyone have any info on other girls at M1 in case I decide to go back any time soon? Or, anywhere else? (I've been asking about Magic on 8-mile)

Dam, I was going to try BeBe today because the girl i saw last friday was possibly worse.

Don't remember her name asked to see Won and told the same thing. She said don't worry new girl very good loves sex.Told me she hadn't had a relationship in a long time and loves working M-1. I could see why that mite be the case since her stomach was twice as big as chest and legs big as tree stumps. Same bad service as you described, i thought Bebe looked pretty hot but i won't bother visiting again soon.

BTW it was my first visit in over 8 months mamasan scolded me asked why no stop by. If i'd seen her on way out i would have told it will be a long before visiting again.

Tcgssg
01-25-09, 19:36
Just read in the small local paper that there was a bust at Best Massage in Flat Rock this week. All ladies were Asian and not US citizens and are now in jail. No mention of patrons being arrested.

Jackbb
01-31-09, 09:21
Drove by, has sign on the door stating, "Best Massage Closed Until Further Notice by order the Flat Rock Police Department". I recall that they have been in business since about 2001.

Worker
02-02-09, 17:48
"Drove by, has sign on the door stating, "Best Massage Closed Until Further Notice by order the Flat Rock Police Department". I recall that they have been in business since about 2001."

That sucks. It was my old reliable for a nice table shower, relaxing massage and a happy ending. No harm done. That plaza is pretty busy lately and one of the businesses may have complained. I don't think it would have been targeted otherwise. Does anyone have any inside info?

The Explorer
02-03-09, 00:36
Has anybody been to M1 lately?

Just wondering if there are any new talents there.

I should have taken full service with Won when she was still there.

Conoman
02-03-09, 22:51
Has any one tested the waters at this place?

The ad is on C.l. Wiseguys in Madison Hts. The pics in the ads are hot.

Snafu2
02-04-09, 21:35

The ad is on C.l. Wiseguys in Madison Hts. The pics in the ads are hot.Nothing special here, just a haircut and shave joint!

Bayan
02-05-09, 06:10
Nothing special here, just a haircut and shave joint!Well, I was told that in China you can find many Barbershops (in chinese of cause) that has 2 rooms: first room for a regular haircut and second room for a "special" request. :)

Waxon1
02-05-09, 15:10
I did see a report someplace said it was a waste of time and MONEY.

The ad is on C.l. Wiseguys in Madison Hts. The pics in the ads are hot.

Snafu2
02-05-09, 19:38
I did see a report someplace said it was a waste of time and MONEY.Well, I actually have been getting my haircuts at the Wiseguys in Utica, but the best service they offer is a free beer.

Spartan99
02-06-09, 14:09
Well, I was told that in China you can find many Barbershops (in chinese of cause) that has 2 rooms: first room for a regular haircut and second room for a "special" request. :)

FYI: I know this to be true in many places of South Korea. Back in 1990's, a good hair cut, back massage, and quick hand release was .1 plus any tip you felt generous about (.01-.02). Really good half and half service was .4 an hour by totally hot young SP.

Ah, the good old days.

Member #4085
02-15-09, 22:28
Long time lurker first time poster so please go easy on me. Stopped in at Majic Health last week. Rang the bell and knocked until someone finally came to the door. Too bad the hot woman that answered the door wasn't the woman I got to see. After paying .8 for an hr. and got the so-so TS, we went back to the room and all I ended up getting was a HJ for .2. Can't remember her name but she was maybe 45,short and chubby, 4 on scale of 1-10. Won't be back anytime soon. Don't go outta your way for this place people, I'll stick with M-1.

I am out

Zimbus Zimbus
02-18-09, 18:16
I have been back to DT Health twice since my last posting. Both time, I saw an older, skinny gal named Jackie. She gives a good massage. The last visit had less enthusiasm than the first time. She is negotiable. Not bad but I'd prefer a younger gal.

BTW. Won has returned to M-1. I saw her a couple weeks ago. She's definitely worthwhile.

Jon 1977
02-18-09, 22:31
FYI: I know this to be true in many places of South Korea. Back in 1990's, a good hair cut, back massage, and quick hand release was .1 plus any tip you felt generous about (.01-.02). Really good half and half service was .4 an hour by totally hot young SP.

Ah, the good old days.I was in South Korea for about one year for my job from 2000 to 2001. Weird thing over there is that although prostitution is illegal, it's everywhere, like red light districts and massage parlors. The best I had ever had was this place called "Turkey Massage Parlor. " There's more than a few throughout Seoul, and most of those places offer similar services. First you go into the place and mamasan greets you. A friend of mine told me to tip mamasan, so I tipped her like $. 2. Then she took me to choose a girl from like 15 hot, young girls. It was hard to choose just one, but I did. Then the girl took me to this room where it had a shower, jacuzzi, and a massage table. The girl washed me from toe to head naked with just right attention to the right places. I didn't care for the jacuzzi, so she took me to the massage table. The girl licked me all over starting from my toes. After a good 20 minutes of that, she asked me whether on top or bottom. I went mish then finished K-9. For about $1. 4, it was the best experience of my life. See, the room had everything in it, plus the girl was incredibly hot and probably in her early 20's. If any of you is interested, I'll give more info. Seoul is a paradise for men. Thanks.

Jon

Spartan99
02-20-09, 19:15
Yes, illegal but never enforced. The prices over there started to go up after the 1988 Olympics and have ever since. "Hooker Hill" area of Seoul could easily be a great night for .3 or .4 back in 1991.

I actually got bored with the young hot asian women. Crazy and stupid youth I was. Would love to go back with my 18 year old penis and a good income over there. Never appreciate what we have sometimes.

I was in South Korea for about one year for my job from 2000 to 2001. Weird thing over there is that although prostitution is illegal, it's everywhere, like red light districts and massage parlors. The best I had ever had was this place called "Turkey Massage Parlor. " There's more than a few throughout Seoul, and most of those places offer similar services. First you go into the place and mamasan greets you. A friend of mine told me to tip mamasan, so I tipped her like $. 2. Then she took me to choose a girl from like 15 hot, young girls. It was hard to choose just one, but I did. Then the girl took me to this room where it had a shower, jacuzzi, and a massage table. The girl washed me from toe to head naked with just right attention to the right places. I didn't care for the jacuzzi, so she took me to the massage table. The girl licked me all over starting from my toes. After a good 20 minutes of that, she asked me whether on top or bottom. I went mish then finished K-9. For about $1. 4, it was the best experience of my life. See, the room had everything in it, plus the girl was incredibly hot and probably in her early 20's. If any of you is interested, I'll give more info. Seoul is a paradise for men. Thanks.

Jon

Jodster
02-23-09, 17:25
I have been to M-1 a month or so ago and was seen by an older lady named Penny. Not as pretty as Won but for my simple needs she was great. Does anyone know if she is still there?

TIA

Worker
02-24-09, 06:46
I have been to M-1 a month or so ago and was seen by an older lady named Penny. Not as pretty as Won but for my simple needs she was great. Does anyone know if she is still there?

TIA

You need to do just a bit of reading. Only 3-posts back it says she has returned.

Jodster
02-24-09, 09:23
You need to do just a bit of reading. Only 3-posts back it says she has returned.I was lookig to see if Penny was still there not Won. Sorry for not making it clear. But thanks for the reply.

Colojoe
02-24-09, 11:30
Is Cindy still at m1?

Worker
03-02-09, 06:45
Nope cindy isn't there anymore. She was good but last i heard, she moved or is moving out of state. Something about her baby's daddy and drama.

Are you talking about Mama-san Cindy or was there another girl there recently that called herself Cindy? Mama-san Cindy always told me she was dating a married guy in the area and never mentioned a baby. Hmmmm..

Zimbus Zimbus
03-03-09, 08:35
Are you talking about Mama-san Cindy or was there another girl there recently that called herself Cindy? Mama-san Cindy always told me she was dating a married guy in the area and never mentioned a baby. Hmmmm..Perhaps they were referring to Candy. She recently left. Cindy is still there as always. I was there on Sunday and saw a new gal called Taco. She is older than Won but still cute. New from NYC. She is worthwhile.

Big Poppa II
03-04-09, 21:54
I saw Candy last time I was in Detroit and she told me she was moving to New York. I thought she was great, great service and personality.

I keep browsing the Manhattan forum but nothing yet, maybe she is in another boro.

BP

Worker
03-07-09, 15:05
Drove by, has sign on the door stating, "Best Massage Closed Until Further Notice by order the Flat Rock Police Department". I recall that they have been in business since about 2001.

Does anyone have any info if Best Massage will ever re-open? Just curious.

Member #5483
03-07-09, 17:50
I've been lurking and appreciate all in the info/advice on the boards from the hobbyists here. I have checked the faqs etc, but are curious if anyone has any advice on what safety measures to take visiting a provider to, ripoff and LE both. I've read some of the other posts and it amazes me tha amount of resources wasted on harrassing adults.

In before RTFM, check the FAQ etc. Sorry if this is too basic but thanks for advice on getting a massage.

Worker
03-08-09, 09:37
I've been lurking and appreciate all in the info/advice on the boards from the hobbyists here. I have checked the faqs etc, but are curious if anyone has any advice on what safety measures to take visiting a provider to, ripoff and LE both. I've read some of the other posts and it amazes me tha amount of resources wasted on harrassing adults.

In before RTFM, check the FAQ etc. Sorry if this is too basic but thanks for advice on getting a massage.

I'm not completely sure what the heck you just said but I'll give it a try. If you're trying to not get ripped off then you need to use your big head. Once you start using the little head they've got you. I read it here time and time again and have done it myslelf. You know what the rates should be by RTFF so don't over pay and don't take more $ than you need.

As far as LE if you did RTFF then you can see there are few problems as far as AMP's go, as long as you help keep things low key. That's not the same for the other forums. i.e. Streetwalkers forum, Craigslist forum, etc.

Michigan Guy
03-08-09, 09:48
Visited M-1 the other night and met Taco. As another poster said, she's older than Won but same menu. Service was very good, proper attention was paid during the TS. However, when everything is all done, DO NOT let her massage you. My back and neck is still stinging from the worst massage I have ever received. LOL, so if your going to an Asian Massage Parlor for a massage, skip Taco.

Member #5483
03-08-09, 18:15
Thnx Worker--sorry I wasnt clear in my post. For what its worth, I have heard of 50 taking LP# down and intimidating hobbyists--I can provide links to news articles but this isnt prob new news to anyone here. What I was trying to say (rather unclearly I guess) is IMO it is stupid the amount of gov resources spent bothering hobbyists when so many other things demand attention, and in this day and age I am not only NooB but also quite paranoid--thats why I was asking for any good suggestions.

Anyhow, thanks for the help and Ill return to lurk status--but if anyone else has any advice to offer its appreciated.

Bigboi47
03-10-09, 18:20
Thnx Worker--sorry I wasnt clear in my post. For what its worth, I have heard of 50 taking LP# down and intimidating hobbyists--I can provide links to news articles but this isnt prob new news to anyone here. What I was trying to say (rather unclearly I guess) is IMO it is stupid the amount of gov resources spent bothering hobbyists when so many other things demand attention, and in this day and age I am not only NooB but also quite paranoid--thats why I was asking for any good suggestions.

Anyhow, thanks for the help and Ill return to lurk status--but if anyone else has any advice to offer its appreciated.
I would not worry about them writing down my LP, LE can and will pull you over for being too obvious. The best advice is to be discrete.

JPhoto
03-13-09, 00:30
Had another good dream about the magic health spa last week. The massuese was young, attractive, and friendly. Although, I thought she did rush things a tiny bit. Still, I certainly would not call it a disappointing dream.

TheBigo19
03-14-09, 10:24
Hey folks,

Great forum here. I'm a lurker in the Balt. Section. I'm staying here on business down at DTW airport. I tried to find the closest AMP by RTFF and checking CL but no luck. M-1 seems to be the go to spot but I don't have a car and it's bit of a drive.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

I'm also jealous that you have places that offer the bodyslide. I'd love it if my local providers would do that.

Thanks

Big Raider
03-14-09, 14:51
You are stuck without a car, but you probably get a cab to Flight Club or Bogarts. They are across from one another so you could hit both. Both will call cabs for you. I don't know exact cab fare, but probably cheaper than one dance.

Worker
03-14-09, 16:19
You are stuck without a car, but you probably get a cab to Flight Club or Bogarts. They are across from one another so you could hit both. Both will call cabs for you. I don't know exact cab fare, but probably cheaper than one dance.

M-1 isn't that far. About 15 miles from the airport. Go for it man! (and don't forget the report...)

Good luck.

TheBigo19
03-14-09, 22:35
Sorry guys. Didn't end up making it anywhere. I did post in my hometown forum for some info on bodyslide. Thanks a lot for your responsiveness and help.

I will try something next time I'm back.

Qetuo
04-16-09, 13:22
Saw a newspaper ad for Kim's in Madison Heights. Does anyone have anything to report about Kim's?

Qetuo
04-16-09, 13:24
Saw a newspaper ad for SS in Clinton Twp. Does anyone have anything to report about SS?

Worker
04-17-09, 05:50
Saw a newspaper ad for Kim's in Madison Heights. Does anyone have anything to report about Kim's?

Kim's was always an overpriced jack-shack at best. Most of the time just a mediocre massage with an older rude woman and that's it.

I've never been to SS in Clinton Twp. but if it's the one on Harper, there are posts here, but they are a while back.

Neilnbob
04-24-09, 12:27
Stopped in last week. Saw Tako who is perhaps 40ish and rates a 6 or 7 in appearance. I was not disappointed for .7 + 1

Before the massage some very hot twentysomething with makeup and all peeked in with mamasan. I asked about her and Mamasan said she told me she was working tomorrow. Unfortunately I had neither the time or the bones to stop in the next day.

Anyone meet this young thing?

Neilnbob
04-24-09, 12:27
Stopped in last week. Saw Tako who is perhaps 40ish and rates a 6 or 7 in appearance. I was not disappointed for .7 + 1

Before the massage some very hot twentysomething with makeup and all peeked in with mamasan. I asked about her and Mamasan said she told me she was working tomorrow. Unfortunately I had neither the time or the bones to stop in the next day.

Anyone meet this young thing?

Anansi
04-30-09, 15:34
Today I dreamed that I stopped by Magic Health to relieve some lower back pain. i was greeted by an older lady named Angie who was most helpful to a newbie to these places. I dreamed I was asked for $0.60 for the hour or $0.30 for the half. I took the full hour to enjoymyslf. wonderful idea of a table shower and full back massage with a $0.40 ending, the full menu was a bit more at $1.40 and I wasn't in the mood to leave and come back. She was pleasant and polite and well worth a return trip for me. Oh if only I could dream again.

bigfoot700
04-30-09, 17:37
Saw a newspaper ad for Kim's in Madison Heights. Does anyone have anything to report about Kim's?I have tried Kim's 3 times.

This only proves that I am a slow learner.

A poor massage, back only, was all I ever got.

(As in no flip.)

Your time & money is best spent elsewhere.

My favorite is Sun in Flint. Never a shutout for me there.

It drives me nuts for these bimbos to tell me that;

"We don't do that here."

Or the ever popular, "You get better service next time".

Jooop
05-02-09, 05:45
Some time you don't get the best service the first time.

I found this so on Harperin Mount Clemens.

Member #4085
05-02-09, 23:12
I cant imagine where you went that was on harper in Mount Clemens. Last time I was in that area there was nothing in the massage parlor listing.

Jooop
05-03-09, 11:55
I cant imagine where you went that was on harper in Mount Clemens. Last time I was in that area there was nothing in the massage parlor listing.Its at Harper 15 Mile Rd in the Easide Mall.

Member #4085
05-04-09, 14:06
Its at Harper 15 Mile Rd in the Easide Mall.If your talking about Bliss, its been shut down for a few months. For prostituion.

Member #4967
05-10-09, 17:27
Stopped by today, been about a month or so since any AMP visit. Asked for Jackie, an older but very, IMO, attractive lady. Told her i really needed a good massage first and would even tip extra. Received one of the best massages in a very long time, almost 20 mins long, even used actual massage cream which left skin very soft and no scent. The FS was also some of the best i've had, CG, RCG, doggie and missionary. Left exhausted but very relaxed in all parts. Well worth repeat visit's, i'm very much a regular.

Also the restaurant opened next door and i'd also reccomend there ribs.

Jooop
05-11-09, 08:08
If your talking about Bliss, its been shut down for a few months. For prostituion.Dam all I got was a HJ.

Detroit Life
05-13-09, 07:56
I have tried Kim's 3 times.

(As in no flip.)

"We don't do that here."

Not trying to correct you, but I want to send out the correct information but isn't Sun actually in Burton and not Flint about a 30 minute drive between the two...If so I saw some nice talent there..only thing..hat was about 6 years ago..

Brian 59
05-13-09, 12:12
I need a little input here. I used to frequent the AMPs scene quite a bit years ago but have been out of the scene for a while. Scroll back a few years and you can find some of my input. Lately I have been in the mood for a good AMP experience. I have had some great times at M1 but that talent is long gone. Any input would be appreciated. I am mid way between Flint and Detroit.

Thanks

Msuhoops
05-13-09, 16:06
a long drive but lansing and the west side of the state are the best I have found.

I need a little input here. I used to frequent the AMPs scene quite a bit years ago but have been out of the scene for a while. Scroll back a few years and you can find some of my input. Lately I have been in the mood for a good AMP experience. I have had some great times at M1 but that talent is long gone. Any input would be appreciated. I am mid way between Flint and Detroit.

Thanks

Worker
05-14-09, 06:07
I have tried Kim's 3 times.

(As in no flip.)

"We don't do that here."

Not trying to correct you, but I want to send out the correct information but isn't Sun actually in Burton and not Flint about a 30 minute drive between the two...If so I saw some nice talent there..only thing..hat was about 6 years ago..

Sun is in Burton, but Burton borders the South side of flint. For all intents and purposes, it's Flint. It's on Dort Hwy. just North of Bristol Rd, and is about 2-miles South of I-69.

Michigan Guy
05-19-09, 09:52
Stopped by M-1 yesterday. Suprised how busy it was. Had to wait 10-15 minutes in a room. Taco, who I had met earlier, showed up and we had normal TS with proper attention paid, then back to room for very poor massage on my back. Luckily this was followed up by a much better massage in other areas.

The other girl I saw in there I didn't recognize. She appeared a little heavier and plainer than Taco. Still not as good as some of the previous girls but satisfactory.

Passed thru the triangle on my way to M-1 and saw a BSW with a tight bare midriff shirt walking on Grand River just west of Telegraph. She was built. Looked way to good to be true. I was looking for the flatbed car hauler and the unmarked cop car but didn't see it.

Enjoy and be safe out there.

Carlisle321
06-06-09, 16:12
Anyone been to M1 lately? I've been there once and had a decent massage with taco and an HJ just to see what the place was all about. Lady at the front is very cautious!

Thanks

Carlisle321
06-06-09, 18:19
Has anyone checked out M1 lately?

I went there a few months back and met with Taco for TS and HJ. I'm getting the urge to go back there but interested to know if anyone has any new stories.

Thanks!

Pegler
06-06-09, 22:29
Dreamt I went to M1 today. Saw a new girl, Be-B. She's a little cutie pie, and doesn't speak a word of English. She's very friendly and eager to please. Highly recommended when dreaming.

Also dreamt I'd seen Won before. Saw her today using crutches. She said she fell. She's smoking hot. Hopefully once she heals she'll be back in action. Believe me, she's unbelievable. A real beauty, and very sweet. If you ever dream of an oriental hottie that will please in every way, Won is right at the top of the dreamer's list.

Also dreamed I'd seen Taco. She's nice, and will give you a full (I mean full) exploratory when dreaming. But she's a little older, and not in the league of the other 2 hotties. But her technique is right there. Not as dreamy as the others though.

Happy dreams!

Ampboner
06-13-09, 16:42
Learned about M1 on this site and want to say thanks to everyone. From NYC & visit Toledo alot. Where the AMP action has changed alot because of LEA's. Wish everyone is very careful about what they say. Others are listening. My ex wife used to work at Rainbow spa in Toledo. Now closed. The detectives joked about her talents as reported on the "web" in front of me.

Zimbus Zimbus
06-17-09, 00:29
Took a trip to M-1 last week. Saw Bebe. She is quite tiny and truly speaks very little English. However, she is starting to learn. She now knows "over", "fingers" and "hat". Don't ask for the context. Place got busy and my hour was cut short! If you like tiny gals, you may like her.

Qetuo
06-18-09, 12:23
Today I dreamed that I stopped by Magic Health to relieve some lower back pain. i was greeted by an older lady named Angie who was most helpful to a newbie to these places. I dreamed I was asked for $0.60 for the hour or $0.30 for the half. I took the full hour to enjoymyslf. wonderful idea of a table shower and full back massage with a $0.40 ending, the full menu was a bit more at $1.40 and I wasn't in the mood to leave and come back. She was pleasant and polite and well worth a return trip for me. Oh if only I could dream again.

Any recent visits by anyone?

Member #4967
06-18-09, 19:14
Haven't stopped at Magic lately last visit was dissapointing older over weight gal. Did stop at DT this week tho, saw new girl Heather I think. Mid 30's age, hot body, cute face and seriously THE largest nip's i've ever seen on an asian, american, or black girl. Would reccomend.

Neilnbob
06-26-09, 10:37
Stopped by about 5 pm Monday.

It turns out that hot chick I saw last time was Won. This is a different Won than the one who was here about a year ago, but still overall a 8 for looks, 9 for attitude. D-sized bolt ons. TS then off to the races. Dfk, ar, BBBJ, she was ready to saddle up for cg until I pointed out I should prob have a raincoat. Got a quick massage which was done fairly well then off to the races again.

1 +.7 for the hour, would definitely repeat, though I like spinners-may have to try Bebe next.

Qetuo
06-26-09, 17:16
My opinion:

Majic: saw one girl, short hair and thin, looks about a 6

DT: Jackie and Heather there. Heather a bit younger and looks about an 7. both with great attitiudes

M1: Bebe no longer there. Won looks about 8. and great attitiude.
New girl Candy about a 6.

Zimbus Zimbus
06-28-09, 00:37
Stopped by M-1 the other night and saw Won who was recovering from a leg injury. Glad to see her again but once again I was rushed. This time it was inexcusable. I paid for an hour of massage and was pushed out in about 20 minutes. The place is getting too busy with not enough help. Unfortunate.

Hasanadeel
06-28-09, 20:42
Hey, does anyone have a report on asian lady giving massages in westland. She lives in woodcrest apartments in westland. Has any has stopped there recently.

Member #4967
06-29-09, 19:39
Hey, does anyone have a report on asian lady giving massages in westland. She lives in woodcrest apartments in westland. Has any has stopped there recently.

Tried it once, her names crystal, massage ok but declined any extras.
Shes way to old and quite a bit overweight for an asian lady.

Member #4967
06-29-09, 19:48
My opinion:

Majic: saw one girl, short hair and thin, looks about a 6

DT: Jackie and Heather there. Heather a bit younger and looks about an 7. both with great attitiudes

M1: Bebe no longer there. Won looks about 8. and great attitiude.
New girl Candy about a 6.

Agree with info, I wouldn't rate Won an 8 tho, shes a bit big for me. Great attitude, but seems a bit thick, not overweight but not thin and kinda tall. Glad Bebe gone, fairly old for M1 she was over 40 and her stomach was bigger then her ass.

Stopped at magic and after i saw who was working i left, not my type a 6 is generous.

I'd rate heather a bit higher, probly an 8 despite her age which I'd guess maybe at 40.

Chubbybear
07-02-09, 21:14
Stopped by around 4:30 PM and mamasan and I couldn't agree on fee.

I was thinking $.6 and she wanted $$.

Is anyone dreaming of $$ here?

Bottomline, I walked.

Flint69
07-03-09, 13:29

Bottomline, I walked.You done the right thing, that is too much for there with their rushed srevice.

Qetuo
07-03-09, 13:36

Bottomline, I walked.

last time there I got fs with Won for 1.6

C Tucker
07-08-09, 19:50
Was visiting the area recently and decided to drop by M1 for a visit. Pulled into the parking lot to find a PD cruiser sitting right out front. Parked and waited about 10 min. For them to leave before venturing inside. Was first time there so had to talk to mama for about 15 min. Before she finally asked what I wanted. I paid for the 1/2 hour plus $ for everything but FS and was soon introduced to Bebe. As previously reported, she is petite and attractive. However, she knows very little english. Bebe took me to the TS and gave an ok cleaning. After leading me back to the room she wasted no time in removing her clothes and laying on top of my back. Not a bad start. After whispering in my ear for a couple minutes she proceeded to give me an average massage on my back and legs. She walked on me for a little while which was a little painful but not to bad. After she jumped off and had me turn over she wasted no time getting to business. She grinded me cowgirl for a few minutes before turning around and putting her pretty mouth to work. After a few minutes she brought out the lotion and finished with her hands. Overall, not too bad. She was very friendly and fairly talented. I will definatly request her again.

MI Hunter
07-09-09, 12:29
Was visiting the area recently and decided to drop by M1 for a visit. Pulled into the parking lot to find a PD cruiser sitting right out front. Parked and waited about 10 min. For them to leave before venturing .

you still went in after le was in parking lot?? that would have been an omen for me. i would have skipped.

C Tucker
07-09-09, 15:35
The LEO's were busy watching the club next door. They seemed to care less about who was coming or going from M1. I just thought of them as good security guards for my car in the parking lot.

Nobbodynindy
07-14-09, 21:42
I've never been to Detroit - but I've dreamed of going there a few times.

In my most recent dream I visited the M1 and had a grand time. The lady in my dream told me 3 or 4 times that her name was Linda (she looked Japanese in my dream).

My dream included a long LONG table shower a really good massage, a salad tossing and a finish that started with a mouth and ended with a hand.

In my dream she apologized for going to fast - it was a dream because in my real life I'm a stud and could have stood up to much more salad-tossing w/reach-around.

Only down side was the 3 guys begging for cash (in my dream) outside the place.

Michigan Guy
08-05-09, 14:34
Just a quick update. Dreamt I went to M-1 today at Lunch. New girl, whose name sounded like "shampoo" treated me to a nicely invasive table shower and then a quick massage before "deeeeeply" massaging other more sensitive places. After she got all the knots out she showed me her cowgirl tricks.

She's not as attractive as Won, but does a nice job. I'd rate her about a 6.5 on the AMP meter.

Michigan Guy..

Mystery Date
08-13-09, 23:30
Any word on Famous Shiatsu on Mound near 14 Mile? I'm in the area occasionally and curious, though not curious enough to take a $60 chance if there are no extras available. :)

Neilnbob
08-14-09, 16:11
Here I am right now waiting in a room at M1

. Won was in but then mamasan came in and said it would be a few minutes. Yeah as in 30 minutes, I bet. I heard two doorbells after I came in, and I requessted an hour.

Mamasan also said the tip is now 120, though I've had it for 1 the last so many times. I insisted on 1 so I guess shes gonna make me wait. 20 minutes now.

Oh well, at least I'm dealing with a known quantity. M1 is a bit annoying in that the talent here is hit and miss.

Eagle55
08-19-09, 16:13
Famous Shiatsu is your typical rub and tug joint. Although the girls there are very nice. there are also a couple of places on Van Dyke that are the same.

Eagle out

Neilnbob
08-20-09, 14:51
It wasn't too hard to figure out what happened as the delay ended up just over 30 minutes.

had a good session with Won, when it came to the main event she clearly asked if I wanted a jimmy hat.

Suprised that it is on the menu but did not even consider it for a second.

Shower, massage, then back for round 2. Yup, an hour is definitely worth it

Lob Diver
08-20-09, 21:52
Just a quick shout from a brother monger in Beantown that visits now and again. Glad to hear M-1 is still going strong as I will be heading into Detroit next month. I have had a number of experiences over the years at M-1 where the cover was clearly optional - very surprising, and not an option I take.

Brian Thomas
08-26-09, 20:42
Famous Shiatsu is your typical rub and tug joint. Although the girls there are very nice. there are also a couple of places on Van Dyke that are the same.

Eagle outI experienced the same.

There are 2 on Van Dyke between 18 1/2 mile and 21 mile.

Pegler
08-30-09, 00:45
Dreamt I visited M1 last night (Friday). In my dreams I saw an incredibly hot little number, Tutu. Full-breasted, cute, young, sexy little thing. Gentlemen, this little girl is easy on the eyes.

From what I could tell, she doesn't speak more than a half dozen words of English. Seems to understand the universal language of pleasure, however. Highly recommended. Of course, this was nothing more than a dream.

Bullet Bob
08-30-09, 22:48
I'm from the Romulus area. Can someone give me the simplest directions to M1? I don't know the Detroit area that well.

Thanks for the help.

Anansi
08-31-09, 01:08
I'm from the Romulus area. Can someone give me the simplest directions to M1? I don't know the Detroit area that well.

Thanks for the help.Telegraph and 96. in a strip mall on the east side of telegraph.

Member #4967
08-31-09, 11:27

Thanks for the help.

From romulus take 275 north to 96 east to telegraph.
Its in the strip mall northeast corner of the intersection.

Michigan Guy
09-02-09, 13:54
Dreamt I stopped by M-1 today. New girl named Tutu. As someone else reported, she doesn't speak 4 words of english. Can't say she's a large girl, but more bulk that most of the masseus' at M-1. Service was just adequate. My recommendation is if your going to have this dream, include Won in your dream instead of Tutu. Just my opinion. Stay safe.

Jackbb
09-07-09, 09:30
After my Bogart's debacle last week, I recuperated at M-1. Waited for a long, long time after intial contact with Mamasan. Had full treatment with "Tutu" and was very satisfied. Knows no english whatsoever, but made up for it in the universal language. Nice body for $$. By the way, I believe I was the only client there at the time. So, I think the long wait was because they had to cab her in from someplace else. IMHO?

Bildo
09-26-09, 00:47
First off I would like to thank you guys for the posts. I was in Motown and thanks to the board I made a trip to M-1. It is nicely tucked away which I found out the hard way. I struggle with Michigan roads regardless with the funky left turn lanes and all. I drew Leta (?), very petite, somewhat plain, cute smile. I was screened by a heavier girl, probably checked my car for out of state plates. I was honest about it being my first visit, and it paid off.
Nice TS and decent massage. Started with a scalp massage, very relaxing. One funny thing was they had a Christian radio station on. Another thing was when the flip came, the heavier girl came back and did the negotiations, maybe a language barrier. Quoted me higher than I was willing to pay for the services I was looking for and thought I would have to settle for basic services in our birthday suits, half hour for 1.10 total.
When Leta came back she lost the clothes and offered up the goodies plus the lesson I was looking for at my price. She is a spinner and took her time, it was a blast. Had some time left and she did more massage. Would take her over the other girl any time. Wish it was this easy in Chicago. - Bildo

Michigan Guy
10-05-09, 16:07
Went to the M-1 today at lunch. Mamasan asks me who I'd like to see and I say Won, who, although I have seen before it's been quite a while. She then tried to convince me to "try" Linda. "...older girl, good fun..." Decided to stay with Won since the last couple experiments weren't up to Won's standard.

Anyway, great TS, very good massage with attention paid to tight places. Enjoyed her language skills, and then more massage.

By the way, toured the Telegraph, 7 Mile, Grand River triangle before that and saw absolutely nothing.

Lob Diver
10-18-09, 10:53
Had a great visit to the MotorCity last weekend, but only made it over to M-1 once. It was nice to be recognized by the mamasan, having been away for quite a while.

Requested Won and she seemed very pleased that I had requested her. Greeted with DFK and serious groping. Had a wonderful TS and it was all I could do to keep from popping when she gave particular attention to where the sun don't shine!

Decent massage followed by a wonderfully slurpy BJ and then on to the main event in a couple of positions. Note that I had to ask to be covered, otherwise she would have done bareback - not keen about that! Paid mamasan 180 at the beginning as I have for years. In my neck of the woods it is 200, so I am happy for the slight discount. You guys have a great situation as TS are not generally available in Beantown and FS is more expensive. Regards

Brian 59
10-18-09, 18:11
Went to M1 on Saturday it has been a couple of years but mamsan recognized me. Hooked me up with Linda older gal but I am 50 so who is to complain. She is small maybe 4'10 at most and a little body all shaved up. Good shower with a massage and lots of soap almost finished me in there. Off to the room for a thourough touge bath lots of oral both ways and roming digits in every opening on both. A couple of postions ( you have to ask for hat that is new).

Finished me off with a finger where the sun dont shine and a cim with swallow. Good fun I will repeat

Brian Thomas
10-22-09, 19:28
Any new spas on the East side? I know of JC and Sunny Skies.

Thanks for any help.

Zimbus Zimbus
10-25-09, 17:58
Had the pleasure of seeing Linda at M-1 last eve. She is a tiny lady with strong fingers. Cute and bubbly. Understands English better than the rest of the gals. I'd say her body is a 7 out of 10. Her skills are top-notch though.

Roger Greene
10-26-09, 10:45
Any new spas on the East side? I know of JC and Sunny Skies.

Thanks for any help.

Where is JC and Sunny Skies located? I recently moved to the east side, way over on the east side and is hard finding anything in my neck of the woods. I normally get to M1 or some of the others only when I travel to the detroit area on the weekends.

Something closer would be great.

Old Wreck
10-26-09, 16:16
Are the gals at M1 Chinese or Korean or other Asian?

Eq Twink
10-26-09, 21:20
Where is JC and Sunny Skies located? I recently moved to the east side, way over on the east side and is hard finding anything in my neck of the woods. I normally get to M1 or some of the others only when I travel to the detroit area on the weekends.

Something closer would be great.JC is on Kelly just south of 9 mile.

3 ladies work there, all in their 50's or older.
1 will still get naked but HJ only.
1 will get topless but HJ only.
1 wont take anything off and gives a lousy HJ.

The first two will do a 4 hands.

Brian Thomas
10-26-09, 23:18

Something closer would be great.These are just HE places...not anything like M1 or DT.

JC on Kelly between 8&9.

SS on Utica north of 16 Mile.

Soldier Guy
10-27-09, 13:16

Something closer would be great.Is Sunny skies worth it. Just looking for HJ. Or can anyone recommend a better joint around the same area.

Thanks!

Brian Thomas
10-28-09, 17:13
Is Sunny skies worth it. Just looking for HJ. Or can anyone recommend a better joint around the same area.

Thanks!Well. It is nothing spectacular. They have a shower there to clean off afterward. Have not gotten any of the girls to help me with a shower.

It's a so-so massage, and ending. For the east side, it's just ok.

Sue will let you rub on her a little. There are 2 other girls there, and I've only been to each of them once.

JC is the same. But the women there are older and not too attractive.

Anyone been to the Shiatsu on Dequinder and 15 mile?

Eq Twink
10-29-09, 22:00
Anyone been to the Shiatsu on Dequinder and 15 mile?Like the other Macomb jack shacks, a decent massage & a decent hj. A couple of the girls will let you do a bit of outside the clothes rubbing but not much and nothing else.

Red51
10-31-09, 16:13
Are the gals at M1 Chinese or Korean or other Asian?I know Won, who is really quite good, is Korean

Neilnbob
11-01-09, 23:46
Stopped in Friday about two weeks ago.

Asked for Won but apparently she was busy.

Got "TuTu" instead. Mamasan said she was 21. Cute face and decent body but a little on the thick side. Nice large flopsacks though, . Not nearly as talented as Won and didn't allow DFK.

170 for an hour. TS, then back for a pop, including an awesome CG. She rode me hard. Massage then mish for a second pop.

Would repeat though still prefer Won.

Cantab
11-02-09, 17:56
Hopefully this is ok to post under massage parlours. I thought it was the best fit for my question. I'm intrigued with the massueses that advertise on backpage, craigslist or metro times that offer happy endings.

Here are some I've seen and the results:

Gloria in Royal Oak area: no touching, kind of rushed massage with a HJ ending.40hh/.60hr.

Rosanne heavely hands scs area: nice massage with an above avg HJ ending.75/hr.

Olga from metro times: brutal. She's about 80. Never even consider it.

I used to love seeing lina in oak park but she has moved.

Exquisite massage in belleville: a bit overpriced at.80/1.25. Older, big floppy tits, avg HJ ending.

There are tons of ads like the ones these women advertise and I'm sure a lot of them offer happy endings, but I hate being disappointed by trying them out if they don't offer any extras. Any reviews would be great.

Michigan Guy
11-03-09, 11:14
Nice report below. I'll add my recent experience to it.

Saw "Jazz" yesterday from Craigslist. West Side massage, has her own place near 275 and 96. Good looking black girl, great thin body, pierced nipples, lets you play with the kitty. Got down to business very quickly and efficiently. Might have been because her sister was in the next room and eager to go out shopping! !! (Seriously!!!)

75 was the charge for straight HJ. Other menu options might be available in the future but I'd have to bring my own raincoat.

Enjoy and be safe.

Gcd02
11-03-09, 15:52
Hopefully this is ok to post under massage parlours. I thought it was the best fit for my question. I'm intrigued with the massueses that advertise on backpage, craigslist or metro times that offer happy endings.

Gloria in Royal Oak area: no touching, kind of rushed massage with a HJ ending.40hh/.60hr.

Exquisite massage in belleville: a bit overpriced at.80/1.25. Older, big floppy tits, avg HJ ending.

There are tons of ads like the ones these women advertise and I'm sure a lot of them offer happy endings, but I hate being disappointed by trying them out if they don't offer any extras. Any reviews would be great.What did Gloria look like?

Whosurdaddy104
11-03-09, 23:54
Nice report below. I'll add my recent experience to it.

Saw "Jazz" yesterday from Craigslist. West Side massage, has her own place near 275 and 96. Good looking black girl, great thin body, pierced nipples, lets you play with the kitty. Got down to business very quickly and efficiently. Might have been because her sister was in the next room and eager to go out shopping! (Seriously! )

75 was the charge for straight HJ. Other menu options might be available in the future but I'd have to bring my own raincoat.

Enjoy and be safe.Do you have a link?

Cantab
11-04-09, 01:24
What did Gloria look like?Mature and average.

Gcd02
11-05-09, 15:24
Mature and average.Would you recommend?

Is she topless at all?

The Explorer
11-07-09, 11:15
Has anybody tried this new chinese massage place in Westland Warren and Merriman?

Cantab
11-07-09, 16:00
Would you recommend?

Is she topless at all?No topless. Not sure I would want it even if offered. She's not disgusting, but just not a great looker at 50ish.

Paul Wall
11-09-09, 16:21
Does anyone know where the people who ran VIP in Madison Heights went?

They had a great setup with legendary service.

Member #4967
11-09-09, 21:57

They had a great setup with legendary service.

Busted and no longer in business sad to say.

Truthteller
11-09-09, 22:17
Anyone see Luckie in Northville? CL girl. therapeutic.

Tom Man
11-10-09, 03:54
Somebody posted a few about Shiatsu on Dequindre and 15.

What are the providers like? Young or Old?

Gcd02
11-10-09, 13:21
Anyone have any experience with Veronica off CL adult posting.

I spoke to her online, but haven't heard any responses about it.

Cantab
11-12-09, 03:56
Has anyone seen these girls?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/would_you_like_to_vacation_with_me_80_hour_masseuse/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1812661

Boredndearborn
11-12-09, 14:24
Has anybody tried this new chinese massage place in Westland Warren and Merriman?Stopped by about a month ago... big sign in the small massage room that states underwear must be kept on at all times. The sign + the below average looks convinced me to walk without trying.

Boredndearborn
11-12-09, 14:32

There are tons of ads like the ones these women advertise and I'm sure a lot of them offer happy endings, but I hate being disappointed by trying them out if they don't offer any extras. Any reviews would be great.Emily downriver gives a pretty good massage. She is very petite and quite cute. I hear that there are several extras available, but not FS.

Trish downriver gives an average to below average massage and will perform topless for a bit extra. She talks a lot so beware.

Cantab
11-12-09, 17:35
Emily downriver gives a pretty good massage. She is very petite and quite cute. I hear that there are several extras available, but not FS.

Trish downriver gives an average to below average massage and will perform topless for a bit extra. She talks a lot so beware.Does Emily only work from her salon?

Not sure I'd be comfortable going there.

Michigan Guy
11-13-09, 15:30
Well I took one for the team yesterday. Had a full hour massage by the lady below. Nice massage, even paid attention to inner thighs and lower butt which I thought was promising. No draping required and she didn't seem put off which I thought was promising. However at the end of the massage she simply said "you can go wash up now and I'll be downstairs" and left.

Don't think anything is on the menu. Good Luck.

Michigan Guy

*****If You Can Briefly Lend Me Your Body...***** (Northville (In & Out))
Date: 2009-11-10, 1:36PM EST
Reply to: serv-brwk4-1459821441@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

You can get a "rub down" from anyone but this is for those that seek Professional Full Body Detailing in the most Warm, Tranquil and Calming enviornment. This gives new definition to Massage and Bodywork that promotes a deep sense of Balance and Relaxation. My style is Graceful and Competent with an ambidextrous flow covering traps, inner and outer quads, posterior and anterior with Amazing glute work. I am a Caring, Friendly, Seasoned, Board Certified, Skilled, Massage Therapist, professionally trained in Swedish, Sports, Deep Tissue, Reflexology, Trigger Point, Myofascial and Quantum Touch Therapy.

$45---hhour $70 ---hour $100--- hour and a half $90---after 9pm
10am-12am
Sun-Sat

Outcalls $110--hour $150---hour and a half
(734) 674-7171 Luckie

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1459821441-0

Boredndearborn
11-13-09, 15:50
Does Emily only work from her salon?

Not sure I'd be comfortable going there.Emily does work out of her salon. It is right next to the main salon area so there are usually people right outside the door. The doors are closed and covered with drapes so there is some privacy. She doesn't seem to be worried about it at all, so I wasn't.

But, I can easily see how someone might not be able to fully relax in that type of an environment.

Sparkeyman
11-13-09, 19:40
Well I took one for the team yesterday. Had a full hour massage by the lady below. Nice massage, even paid attention to inner thighs and lower butt which I thought was promising. No draping required and she didn't seem put off which I thought was promising. However at the end of the massage she simply said "you can go wash up now and I'll be downstairs" and left.

Michigan GuySome message therapists are quit good at what they do. Normally with them there are no extras. I have a female friend who is a massage therapist and her rates pretty much mirror the ones you posted. She does NOT offer any extras. After a good massage therapist gets done with you you should walk out tension free and feeling like you should take a nap.

Ronj99
11-14-09, 16:54
Michigan Guy,

Just wondering, if you were undraped, were you hard or soft? If you were soft, I can see that she wouldn't get offended. And you're probably right, she doesn't offer extras.

But if you were hard and she not only wasn't uncomfortable but also not offended (because she kept up with the massage), maybe it's because it was your first time there. I don't know for sure, of course, but I would think if you're naked, undraped and erect, a legit masseuse would either cover you up or end the session, knowing what you want. Since she didn't, maybe she waits until you're a regular or wants a more overt offer.

Eq Twink
11-15-09, 12:02
Somebody posted a few about Shiatsu on Dequindre and 15.

What are the providers like? Young or Old?Younger, HE available, light touching of girl outside of clothes possible. They will not offer anything beyond a HE and will not take off any clothes. Massage itself is OK.

Boredndearborn
11-18-09, 15:32

Michigan Guy

image 1459821441-0I have heard that a happier ending is possible with Luckie but it takes some persistence. All in all, a decent massage and after a few visits a nice ending too.

Db2222
11-22-09, 00:18
Try her out. She does provide FS if asked, works out of her crib, AA, . New customers, she will provide address, regulars, don't ask and she will know you.

Michigan Guy
12-01-09, 15:37
Stopped by M-1 just before Thanksgiving for a quick massage. Same girls were there. Mamasan asked me who I wanted, Tutu, Linda or Won. I chose Won and was very happy I did.

Good TS, male G spot massage, multilingual.

Enjoy and be safe.

Barion810
12-01-09, 20:44

They had a great setup with legendary service.Chicago.

That is where most of them are from and went.

Bratley1055
12-03-09, 17:51
Has anyone seen this girl? She advertises on BP. She asked for a $5.00 deposit for a $50.00/HR massage.

http://www.megansprivateblog.com/

Jooop
12-04-09, 05:07
Has anyone seen this girl? She advertises on BP. She asked for a $5.00 deposit for a $50.00/HR massage.

http://www.megansprivateblog.com/Dam this takes guts

Worker
12-04-09, 07:14

http://www.megansprivateblog.com/

I've seen this type of thing before. If you give her the $5.00 deposit with your credit card # you will never get to see her. But, she made $5.00 from you, and has your CC# now. If she gets 100 people to do this from every major city in the US, she makes a lot of money for very little effort. I say that it's a total scam and you should stay away.

Avenue Hunter
12-07-09, 17:37
Anna is a Chinese masseuse working from her apt. Park Crest apts. on Warren, near newburgh. It's the apt complex across the street from the Meijer and Value City.
.7 for an hour massage, draping is optional. I gave her .8 to start with. I took a shower at my insistence, but there was no assistance from her.
She spent a good amount of time on my back, neck, legs and then spent some more time on the glutes and the inner thigh. When I turned over, she was happy to give me a bbbj and when i was ready to finish she finished me off with her hand.
After a quick clean up, she took me up on my offer to massage her. She undressed totally and I eventually went down on her, and ate some chinese for lunch. It was good.
She's older (late 40s), very small tits, and a very nice naturally (almost) hairless pussy.
The whole thing cost me 1.2. Massage skills were 8/10. bbbj 7/10. i will probably check her out again, in a month or so.

Bratley1055
12-09-09, 13:19
Anna is a Chinese masseuse working from her apt. Park Crest apts. on Warren, near newburgh.How did you find her?

Boredndearborn
12-10-09, 09:35
How did you find her?She runs an ad on craigs therapeutic section - look for a "Chinses Massage".

I've heard she gives a pretty good massage and might do more if you ask. Going rate for all but fs is $.2.

Member #4085
12-10-09, 21:59
Anna is a Chinese masseuse working from her apt. Park Crest apts. On Warren, near newburgh. It's the apt complex across the street from the Meijer and Value City.

. 7 for an hour massage, draping is optional. I gave her. 8 to start with. I took a shower at my insistence, but there was no assistance from her.

She spent a good amount of time on my back, neck, legs and then spent some more time on the glutes and the inner thigh. When I turned over, she was happy to give me a BBBJ and when I was ready to finish she finished me off with her hand.

After a quick clean up, she took me up on my offer to massage her. She undressed totally and I eventually went down on her, and ate some Chinese for lunch. It was good.

She's older (late 40s), very small tits, and a very nice naturally (almost) hairless pussy.

The whole thing cost me 1. 2. Massage skills were 8/10. BBBJ 7/10. I will probably check her out again, in a month or so.I've seen this Anna woman a couple times since she's not far from me in Canton. Very good service but no FS, didn't ask. Ended up blowing a nut before I could get to ask about FS.

Gcd02
12-11-09, 12:44

http://www.megansprivateblog.com/If something looks too good to be true it usually is. $50 for a girl like that? c'mon now. And besides I saw the same ad posted in the Boston backpage.

If you try it I'd be interested to hear a report though.

Db2222
12-15-09, 17:34
[QUOTE=Boredndearborn]She runs an ad on craigs therapeutic section - look for a "Chinese Massage".

Could not find her - does she run ads anywhere else? or does anybody have updated info?

Jeff Jim
12-17-09, 13:14
How is the weather at M1 lately?

Anyone hear of a massage place on Van Dyke north of 21Mile?

TwistedBrother
12-17-09, 20:02

It's wet ... damp and wet. Make sure wear a raincoat.

Otherwise, I would check out Le; she's a total hottie.

Snafu2
12-21-09, 16:22
Hows about some more info? What's it called?

Anyone hear of a massage place on Van Dyke north of 21Mile?

Lord Helmet
12-28-09, 15:10
Went there Wed. around noon and had to leave because there was "no room".
I had told Mamasan that it was my first time there.
Went back Sat. morning. Again, told Mamasan it was my first time.
Gave $200 and asked for an hour.
Was firmly given back $130....
Went to the shower and was introduced to "Pa", as in dad???
Very pretty, but as she was wearing sweats, I could not comment on the body other than she looked thin.
She did not wash privates. I had to remove the towel during the massage, which was good by the way. Still no touching, no matter where I put her hands... "no, we only do accupressure".
Asked to see mamasan again and reassured her that there was no problem to be had.
She said maybe next time.
Gave a tip and left. Balls still full.
Guess I should have told her that I had been there previously.

Red51
12-29-09, 00:41
This jives with something I just read elsewhere: that they were raided on the 16th or so.

Too bad, I was thinking about going soon

Very pretty, but as she was wearing sweats, I could not comment on the body other than she looked thin.
She did not wash privates. I had to remove the towel during the massage, which was good by the way. Still no touching, no matter where I put her hands... "no, we only do accupressure".
Asked to see mamasan again and reassured her that there was no problem to be had.

Michigan Guy
12-29-09, 10:08
Where did you read that M-1 was raided? I'd like to read that since this is one of my regular stops! Has anyone else been there since December 16th and received for treatment?

That's what this board is for. Come on guys, let's help each other out!

Michigan Guy

Lord Helmet
12-29-09, 14:02

Went back this morning and asked for "Pa".
This time an older mamasan came in to check me over. After an aloof table shower, other than the cleaning of the starfish, we went back to the room and she started the massage, still in her sweats.
10 min. in, the older mamasan came in and played 20 questions.
Afterwards, Pa came back in dressed in a teddy instead of the sweats and everything progressed as it should have.
By the way, Pa's name is Shampoo, which she let me know after I had the old mamasan's blessing.
I guess they are just cautious. Can't say that I blame them.

Red51
12-29-09, 14:10
I honestly can't remember if board rules over there allow me to post information, I'll just say for the moment it's a message board that is mainly dedicated to Michigan with some NW Ohio and other regions represented as well. The two posts referencing the raid were made by two different people who had been members for years but had never posted before so I'm not sure how accurate the information is.

Edit: And apparently it's business as usual. Thanks LH

Where did you read that M-1 was raided? I'd like to read that since this is one of my regular stops! Has anyone else been there since December 16th and received for treatment?

Michigan Guy

Brian Thomas
12-29-09, 20:33

Anyone hear of a massage place on Van Dyke north of 21Mile?I've been there. Typical massage with HE. Same as the other one on Van Dyke and 18 1/2 mile.

$80 for hour with a $20 tip.

Lady was in her 40's. Petite, wearing sweat pants. Said that I next time I might be able to give her a massage.

Haven't been back.

Eq Twink
12-30-09, 19:02

Michigan GuyIt's been talked about on the local ***** boards, but the people making the claim had very little posting history. None of the regular mongers have indicated that anything happened but everyone seems to have backed off until someone with a bit of history reports one way or the other.

Waytwowin
01-02-10, 13:31
I went M1 last Monday, and didn't see any evidence of a raid. Had a normal session with Won, which was excellent of course! Everything appeared to be normal. I would say that whoever claimed there was a raid had the wrong place or was trying to get everyone upset. M1 is ready to go for a new year of mongering!

Duuz200
01-04-10, 09:33
I had a dream I went to M1 on Saturday early evening. My first time there. Told the mamasan it was my second time there, and immediately asked who I was with last time, so I told her I couldn't remember. Then she asked me to describe her, so I made something up, and she said, "Oh, that was? " (Something unintelligable) She's not here. " Then she handed me off to Shampoo.

After paying for massage, I then added $ for FS. After shower and good masage, Shampoo started with a very good, long, BBBJ. When I said that it was time for FS, she nudged me aside and lay down on her back, spread her legs, and said, "Ok. " When I said I needed a raincoat she seemed to get downright annoyed, left the room, and came back with one! Very strange and also very scary.

Bratley1055
01-05-10, 17:35
I pulled this off a post on the Lansing site just in case you don't look there:

The new state law, which goes into effect in October 2010, requires all businesses that bill themselves as offering massage therapy to have been in active, continuous practice for at least five years or show proof that the people whom they employ have completed massage-therapy certification classes. The law also requires that business owners applying for the license "be of good moral character, " which the state American Massage Therapy Association said will likely mean applicants will be asked about any prior criminal records and could be denied a permit based on that disclosure.

BTW, in Michigan, they passed this last January under our noses: State Law enacted January 9, 2009 requiring 500 hours from approved school.

Another method for Granmole to extract more money from working people with unneeded licensure and regulation, and not having the balls to either deal with AMPs or leave them alone. Hah, and the bill was originally introduced in Jan 2008 by Paul Condino a Democrat, LOL!

Hit those AMPs now gentlemen and then prepare to start an education fund for your favorite mammasan so she can be the onsite licensed CMT!

The Explorer
01-05-10, 22:35
Is Shampoo comparable to Won? How's the look and skills?

I had a dream I went to M1 on Saturday early evening. My first time there. Told the mamasan it was my second time there, and immediately asked who I was with last time, so I told her I couldn't remember. Then she asked me to describe her, so I made something up, and she said, "Oh, that was? " (Something unintelligable) She's not here. " Then she handed me off to Shampoo.

After paying for massage, I then added $ for FS. After shower and good masage, Shampoo started with a very good, long, BBBJ. When I said that it was time for FS, she nudged me aside and lay down on her back, spread her legs, and said, "Ok. " When I said I needed a raincoat she seemed to get downright annoyed, left the room, and came back with one! Very strange and also very scary.

Smokey03
01-06-10, 07:25
Is Shampoo comparable to Won? How's the look and skills?Shampoo is Won.

Duuz200
01-06-10, 11:42
Is Shampoo comparable to Won? How's the look and skills?She was thin, and pretty, but maybe the shine is just starting to come off the rose (like she probably looked much better a year or two ago, but then hey, who didn't?). Skills were good too.

Can't compare her to Won though, as it was my first time there. But I think I've seen other posts saying she was a step down.

Boredndearborn
01-06-10, 21:33
Shampoo is Won.I visited M1 last week for the first time. Shampoo told me that she's only been in the US for 2 months. Obviously, I can't say with any degree oif certainty that she is or is not Won, but I will say that she was pretty damn hot and good.

Lord Helmet
01-07-10, 08:45
Shampoo is Won.

The next time I go, I was going to request Won.
Don't really want to look the fool if this is correct.
Can anybody confirm this?

Michigan Guy
01-07-10, 10:47
I've gone in and asked for Won and she said her name was Shampoo, so I believe Won and Shampoo are one in the same. I believe a couple years ago there was another Won. So I think you'll get the same girl whether you ask for Won or Shampoo.

Enjoy and be safe.

Bratley1055
01-07-10, 11:03
The next time I go, I was going to request Won.

Don't really want to look the fool if this is correct.

Can anybody confirm this?Won and Shampoo are the same girl. There was a girl a couple of years ago that by Won but she is long gone.

Member #4812
01-07-10, 23:34
Won and Shampoo are the same girl. There was a girl a couple of years ago that by Won but she is long gone.

Maybe this question has been answered somewhere, but I'm just curious. Has anyone ever obtained greek at M1. If so, was there an extra charge? And with whom?

Lord Helmet
01-09-10, 09:16
Paid them a visit yesterday and was stuck with TuTu.
Said she is 26, had a chunky body with an over sized head, "which kind of turned me off". For how thick she was, her body, "ass/tits", were very enjoyable.
Very thorough TS.
Did not enjoy the visit much, seemed as though I was hurting her by the expression on her face.
Although she ate the hell out of my "exit only", she went stiff as a rock and started freaking out when she thought I was going to park the train in her caboose.
Will definitely ask for Shampoo next time.
Be safe.

Member #4085
01-10-10, 22:56
So I made a visit to M-1 last week. It was about 4:30pm when I pulled up. It looked like there were a lot of cars around but they could have been for the place nextdoor. No big deal. I walk in and ring the bell, a few moments later mamasan answers. I greet her and she says very busy but I put you in room and be back in few minutes. I pay her the norm and while I'm waiting on the table I hear lots of noise in other rooms. Sounds like people talking and laughing and goofing around which is totally fine. So I'm waiting and wondering who will come in and finally mamasan shows up. She says honet, we very busy, I give you nice massagy. I told her I'd like a Shower first so she says OK, lets go. She does a nice job washing everything and we go back to the room. She lays me face down and starts playing with my ass, a lot. She keeps telling me, man you got nice ass, wow baby I love this ass. She keeps reaching from behind playing with my marbles. Then she tells me to turn over, and I ask her when is another girl coming in. She told me again, very busy, no girls right now. So now I'm thinking to myself, great, what next? So mamasan starts giving me a massage while I'm facing up and the next thing I know she starts giving me BBBJ and licking and sucking my marbles. Then she's starting to get real horny and licking my nipples and told me to rub her tits, so I did. She was really getting me going and she was really worked up and hot. Next thing she does is yank off her top and then her grey sweat pants that she always wears comes off. I'm telling you she has a pretty nice body, REAL nice. Next she climbs on top and wants to 69, so we were going crazy and she was moaning like a train. Then after a few minutes she gets up and turns around and jumps on top, slamming her nice tits in my face and ordering me to suck her tits. She was saying stuff I couldn't even understand. She kept saying, baby, don't cum yet, just wait, don't cum yet, so I held back as much as possible. Next she reaches down and puts her hands on my chest and just starts riding and humping like a freight train and she finally cums, and at the same time I do too. WOW, what a ride. I have to tell you that I never expected that from her. She gets dressed and comes back with a hot towel and cleans me up. Then she tells me to just lay there and relax, I told her no problem. When I got up and got dressed she was helping me and she said she doesn't do that hardly ever but they were very busy and she knew me and she didn't want to lose the business. I'm glad I saw her and not someone else cause she was great. I will be going back again soon.

Good luck and be safe out there.

TwistedBrother
01-11-10, 15:01
Was that a BBFS then? Wow, good report

So I made a visit to M-1 last week. It was about 4:30pm when I pulled up. It looked like there were a lot of cars around but they could have been for the place nextdoor. No big deal. I walk in and ring the bell, a few moments later mamasan answers. I greet her and she says very busy but I put you in room and be back in few minutes. I pay her the norm and while I'm waiting on the table I hear lots of noise in other rooms. Sounds like people talking and laughing and goofing around which is totally fine. So I'm waiting and wondering who will come in and finally mamasan shows up. She says honet, we very busy, I give you nice massagy. I told her I'd like a Shower first so she says OK, lets go. She does a nice job washing everything and we go back to the room. She lays me face down and starts playing with my ass, a lot. She keeps telling me, man you got nice ass, wow baby I love this ass. She keeps reaching from behind playing with my marbles. Then she tells me to turn over, and I ask her when is another girl coming in. She told me again, very busy, no girls right now. So now I'm thinking to myself, great, what next? So mamasan starts giving me a massage while I'm facing up and the next thing I know she starts giving me BBBJ and licking and sucking my marbles. Then she's starting to get real horny and licking my nipples and told me to rub her tits, so I did. She was really getting me going and she was really worked up and hot. Next thing she does is yank off her top and then her grey sweat pants that she always wears comes off. I'm telling you she has a pretty nice body, REAL nice. Next she climbs on top and wants to 69, so we were going crazy and she was moaning like a train. Then after a few minutes she gets up and turns around and jumps on top, slamming her nice tits in my face and ordering me to suck her tits. She was saying stuff I couldn't even understand. She kept saying, baby, don't cum yet, just wait, don't cum yet, so I held back as much as possible. Next she reaches down and puts her hands on my chest and just starts riding and humping like a freight train and she finally cums, and at the same time I do too. WOW, what a ride. I have to tell you that I never expected that from her. She gets dressed and comes back with a hot towel and cleans me up. Then she tells me to just lay there and relax, I told her no problem. When I got up and got dressed she was helping me and she said she doesn't do that hardly ever but they were very busy and she knew me and she didn't want to lose the business. I'm glad I saw her and not someone else cause she was great. I will be going back again soon.

Good luck and be safe out there.

Member #4085
01-11-10, 16:06
Was that a BBFS then? Wow, good reportNo, she had a raincoat with her.

Db2222
01-11-10, 18:58
Was that a BBFS then? Wow, good reportYeah - Cindy/Sandy does give a pretty good BBJ when she is in just the right mood - I never had her offer FS, she must have liked him and no other girls were available to do the massage - otherwise, she always passes customers off to the younger girls.

Red51
01-17-10, 09:57
Dreamed I visited M-1 yesterday, gave mama 180 and asked for Won, "but I think she might go as Shampoo". She came in and was indeed the Won I had seen before. Table shower with some stroking and ass play, then it was back to the room. In the room there was some BBBJ, salad tossing and then it was on to the main course mish. After the pop cleanup followed by a decent massage. Asked if we were done to which I said no so off to round two; more BBBJ and salad tossing, then her in cowgirl, briefly mish and then doggy which she seemed to enjoy, she was reaching back playing with her clit. Final cleanup and then off I went.

I'll most likely be back but there was one caveat: I'm fairly certain they went through my wallet when I was in the table shower; my bank, credit and ATM cards were all farther out of their slots then they should have been.

Lumberman
01-17-10, 23:00
Took a trip to M1 to have some fun. Gave Mama some chocolates. She was happy. Requested Shampoo (Korean name is Won) but "she busy. You want Tutu? ". I declined and suggested waiting. Mama suggested that Tutu give the shower. I said OK. Even though Tutu is not my type, she gave a VERY thorough cleaning, front and back. Back to room, 10 minute wait, in comes Shampoo (my current ATF). She got chocolates too. Guys, this is a good idea, all women love chocolate and its a cheap briB.

I went online before I went to M1 and translated some stuff into Korean and printed it out onto index cards. I was able to compliment her, tease her a little, and convey to her EXACTLY what I wanted her to do for me. It worked like a charm! I got my deep AR, DATY, and BBBJCIM w/prostate massage. Just like I wanted.

One more chore completed.

Lumberman
01-18-10, 19:17
Accidental spelling of bribe.

Gcd02
01-19-10, 11:19
Anyone have any experience with her? The larger pictures definitely do look as good as the smaller ones, but the price seems pretty good.

Snafu2
01-20-10, 21:30
Has anyone been to Famous Shiatsu Spa on Mound Rd. between 14 and 15 mile? I stopped in tonight and spoke to 'Tina'. I got the "You need massagee?" and I asked about the rates. After she gave me the up and down look and kind of licked her lips, she quoted me $.60 hh $.80 hr.

There didn't seem to be a mamasan here. Tina was about a 6.5, and a little hefty, but still attractive. There was a second girl curled up on the couch up front, but I didn't get a good look at her.

Could this place be the M1 of the east side? Any experience?

Mallard1
01-20-10, 23:10
Has anyone been to Famous Shiatsu Spa on Mound Rd. between 14 and 15 mile? I stopped in tonight and spoke to 'Tina'. I got the "You need massagee?" and I asked about the rates. After she gave me the up and down look and kind of licked her lips, she quoted me $.60 hh $.80 hr.

There didn't seem to be a mamasan here. Tina was about a 6.5, and a little hefty, but still attractive. There was a second girl curled up on the couch up front, but I didn't get a good look at her.

Could this place be the M1 of the east side? Any experience?Not even close a rough massage and HJ is about all you get.

Bratley1055
01-21-10, 12:26
Anyone have any experience with her? The larger pictures definitely do look as good as the smaller ones, but the price seems pretty good.I made an appointment about a year ago. She is pretty scary in person but seemed nice and I was already there and I am always on a budget. Pretty decent massage and a real nice HJ. I just kept my eyes shut.

Ken Terrell
01-21-10, 15:15
Anyone have any experience with her? The larger pictures definitely do look as good as the smaller ones, but the price seems pretty good.I have used Bridgette twice - no FS but she will let you look at the kitty. Nice girl but has bad acne scars.

Govman
01-23-10, 10:45
Being from Virginia, I had a lot of fun in the D. C. AMPs until they shut down again. I am traveling to Detroit Monday and plan on giving M1 a try. I already did my research on the location, but when is the best time to go? The last time went to a D. C. AMP (Star) is was 10: 15 AM and had to wait 20 minutes for a provider. It was well worth the time because Rubi gave me the best BBBJCIM, which was not typical in a DC AMP.

What girl is viewed as the best looking? Sounds like Won (Korean for Money) will be a good choice? I do like skinny and young but as I get older, seems like anything will do.

Heathendog
01-23-10, 19:29
Being from Virginia, I had a lot of fun in the D. C. AMPs until they shut down again. I am traveling to Detroit Monday and plan on giving M1 a try. I already did my research on the location, but when is the best time to go? The last time went to a D. C. AMP (Star) is was 10: 15 AM and had to wait 20 minutes for a provider. It was well worth the time because Rubi gave me the best BBBJCIM, which was not typical in a DC AMP.

What girl is viewed as the best looking? Sounds like Won (Korean for Money) will be a good choice? I do like skinny and young but as I get older, seems like anything will do.Linda = old lady, mid-forties. SUPER nice, always smiling. Can squeeze hwr vagina to make you fucking crazy! Bareback optional. Rimming. Prefers doggie and mish.

Tutu = young, 20-25. Natural C+. The breasts. Little chunky, not fat. Super pretty face. Compared to Linda, she is a bit mechanical. Bareback optional. Rimming. Prefers cowgirl and doggie.

Won/One/Shampoo = late 20's, early 30's. Fake C+ breasts. She can sleepwalk thru an hour and make you cry with pleasure. Best in my opinion. Bareback optional. Rimming. Will swing from the ceiling if you want.

I don't use the table shower in the winter, just too chilly.

Govman
01-24-10, 16:13
Linda = old lady, mid-forties. SUPER nice, always smiling. Can squeeze hwr vagina to make you fucking crazy! Bareback optional. Rimming. Prefers doggie and mish.

Tutu = young, 20-25. Natural C+. The breasts. Little chunky, not fat. Super pretty face. Compared to Linda, she is a bit mechanical. Bareback optional. Rimming. Prefers cowgirl and doggie.

Won/One/Shampoo = late 20's, early 30's. Fake C+ breasts. She can sleepwalk thru an hour and make you cry with pleasure. Best in my opinion. Bareback optional. Rimming. Will swing from the ceiling if you want.

I don't use the table shower in the winter, just too chilly.I'm used to paying 1.6 total in DC is it the same here? PM if you need to.