PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

Detroit Brian
09-03-14, 11:41
Visited M-1 recently, right around opening time. I'm a long-time customer, but it has been awhile. Kim (mamasan) greeted me at the door, and told me that Cindy (old mamasan) doesn't work there anymore. It was fine because I Kim knows me, but Cindy knew me very well and always took good care of me.

Anyway, I paid Kim $, which is what I've always paid there, and she said she had a young girl, and an older lady. I chose the young girl of course and was soon greeted by "Blue" who is about 40, decent face, decent body but with some loose skin around the belly and very small boobs with tiny nipples. Nice painted toenails. Blue, of course. She was very nice, gave a short light touch massage, and then told me to flip. Got right to business with CBJ, DFK, and mish. Very hairy Bush, even for an Asian, and not the prettiest vagina I've ever seen, but she was enthusiastic. After the first pop, she gave a really good massage. Very professional, actually. Finished that massage with HE, which was a nice bonus. BTW, no TS because their hot water heater is broken. That was confirmed with the cold towel I received after HE.

When I was leaving I saw the "older lady. " Oh my god. She is scary. I have know idea how they expect customers to put up with that kind of talent. If she is your only option, either wait or run away fast.

All in all, I will repeat with Blue. Not the greatest, but definitely adequate, and M-1 has been my go-to spot for years.

Be careful out there.

Drtsnooch
09-03-14, 19:44
Noticed an ad for a "new" parlor on John are so I decided to give it a shot.

Asked for 50/70 half / full. It was clear that the person I was dealing with wouldn't be my masseuse so I paid. 5 just in case she wasn't to my liking. Standard east side service. Above average massage. Would definitely repeat.

They were doing brisk business when I was there. I think 2 providers were available and both were decent looking in the mid thirties to mid forties range.

Bruce30
09-04-14, 14:51
Hello guys new here and new to all this. Well decide to go to m1 since that where alot of people go. The mamasan there charges alot just to get a massage and so direct like as soon as I walk in, you want everthing. Now if I was a cop that would be dead given. Anyway the girl I got did a really good massage so I like it. Yeah and if anyone new go there only take 100 $ (Hide at least the rest) cause that mamasan will try to get all your money. And yeah do t forget to tip girl cause it's not included.

Treyy
09-05-14, 12:09
Had a chance to see Betty while in your fine city recently and was delighted by her appearance. Early to mid 30's, pleasant demeanor, pretty face and a rockin bod. Excellent massage with decent roaming but a somewhat mechanical finish. Overall a very pleasant experience which I'd be happy to repeat.

Cheers,

Treyy.

MichOutdoors
09-05-14, 18:29
I usually travel from Waterford to Acu down in Detroit for my massage needs, I'm wondering of there are any AMP's or indepenant providers that are on par with Acu around my neck of the woods.

Member #4612
09-06-14, 20:33
Hello guys new here and new to all this. Well decide to go to m1 since that where alot of people go. The mamasan there charges alot just to get a massage and so direct like as soon as I walk in, you want everthing. Now if I was a cop that would be dead given. Anyway the girl I got did a really good massage so I like it. Yeah and if anyone new go there only take 100 $ (Hide at least the rest) cause that mamasan will try to get all your money. And yeah do t forget to tip girl cause it's not included.You pay $ plus you tip? Wow. She sees you coming.

ContinentalMan
09-06-14, 22:01
You pay $ plus you tip? Wow. She sees you coming.I haven't been since Sugar has been gone because of the talent, but when I have gone I would pay no more than $.

Two many guys overpay there. Give $ and no issues.

Jay23
09-07-14, 19:44
I keep going to an AMP on Rochester road north of 16 next to a custom tailor shop because the message is so good. Has anyone got any extra.

J.

Hotcarl76
09-08-14, 20:56
I keep going to an AMP on Rochester road north of 16 next to a custom tailor shop because the message is so good. Has anyone got any extra.

J.Went to the AMP at 17/ Rochester; very busy parking lot. Tucked in the corner next to a Dollys pizza. Typically I can walk in to queasy location without fear of being eye-balled but this place was too mainstream especially considering I live about 10 min away.

Massage was incredible with some very subtle teasing. The masseuse was incredibly hot - 20-24 yrs old tops, but nothing materialized even when I wasn't shy to show off Stanley the power tool to her. I went back there one time when I needed a massage bad yet I knew I had a booty call lined up the next day. I knew going in I wasn't expecting a HE so I just enjoyed it for what it was- a damn good massage.

Hotcarl76
09-08-14, 20:59
I see the BP ads for Silver Spa at roughly Mich ave / telegraph (24,000 block of Mich ave.) Has anyone gone yet? I'm an east sider and my only ventures to the west side is Accu at 7/ tele for a sure thing damn good massage and HE+.

Any info would be appreciated.

Member #4612
09-08-14, 22:13
I see the BP ads for Silver Spa at roughly Mich ave / telegraph (24,000 block of Mich ave.) Has anyone gone yet? I'm an east sider and my only ventures to the west side is Accu at 7/ tele for a sure thing damn good massage and HE+.

Any info would be appreciated.This BP http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseuse-nancy-and-jenny-36-4-hand-available-33/10130133 has a Tel. / 10 mile location you may want to try.

HereIam2
09-09-14, 11:57
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/awesome-service-full-body-european-massage-and-jacuzzi-spa-session-spotless-resiential-location/11836686

Going to see her, she has a Jacuzzi service in a residence. Its nice when they have that option in a private location! I've seen her just for massage before good massage HE that's all in past, I wonder since I'm a "regular" if she' ll join me?

Will report back!

Bobby9999
09-09-14, 19:42

Any info would be appreciated.I went. Won't go back. Mediocre massage by old lady, prices were through the roof for anything beyond a massage. Save your money.

Bobby9999
09-09-14, 19:47
Stopped in at Chineese massage for an afternoon vista and relaxation. Had a gal name Susan who was pretty nice looking. Went for the hour massage which costs seventy dollars. Got undressed and lay on the table. Susan came in she was wearing shorts and a pull over top. She had a nice set of bee's. When she got on the side of me started rubbing her legs and inner thighs with no resistance from her. The massage went well but there was very little attention payed to the boys. She asked me to flip and started on my legs. After a few minutes she asked 'you like' Of course I like. A little more roaming and she made a few attempts at brushing junior. She then made the international gesture sign for a hand job and I said yes. She held up six fingers then I held up four. After doing that a few times we agreed on fifty. Got my hands under her top and managed to pop her breasts out. From the feel of them they seemed very nice. She proceeded to do the little man rub and all ended well. For the money there are better women there and I would much rather of had one of them. The massage was great but the HE was below standard. So, if you go, try one of the other women you will be much happier. I suggest YoYo.

WM.The last time I went, a couple of weeks ago, a $50 tip was required. Up until that visit, $30 was happily accepted by all the women I saw there. I never remember to ask their names, so I can't speak as to which one demanded $50.

Hotcarl76
09-09-14, 22:08
This BP http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseuse-nancy-and-jenny-36-4-hand-available-33/10130133 has a Tel. / 10 mile location you may want to try.Thanks GrosseGraine. Yes I tried her a while back in the mid winter. I was rushed but some old ass Asian chick had a killer body. Massage was a bit sub par for my liking but I ultimately got what I wanted. Bang an Asian chick.

Gmoney11
09-10-14, 12:33
Recently went to the Meisan and was met by Amy. She is an older woman and a little chunky. She gave a very vigorous massage, she hit all the right places and was very playful on my rear. On top of the playfullness you do get a great massage. I did go and get a table shower, first time. It is te craziest thing ever, there are disco lightsa going and she has a sprayer and is massaging my ass with the.

Water and the rubbing me down to finish.

Amy is not much to look at, but if you like them older and want a pretty good experience I would recommend.

GotYaazz
09-10-14, 16:17
I looked back at your reviews, and have to respectfully disagree. All of your responses are negative in response to many girls who I myself, have had positive experiences with (ie jade). It just seems like the only time you put any positive spin on anyone, it happens to be for Regina. I'm certainly not trying to start up drama, but anytime someone doesn't say much in their post except to stay away from certain providers, my spidy senses go off. I know you have a lot of posts over the years, but touting someone who clearly doesn't want to see anyone on this site, makes no sense at all. I think it's probably wise if we all just stayed away from this crazy provider. If you wish to continue to see her, by all means, but we probably don't need to know anymore that you had a good experience with her (which I'm sure you will again). When a provider tells usasg guys to stay away, we should all do just that. There are plenty of great providers out there so enjoy and stay away from this one."He" has over 20 posts (beating a dead horse, ya think?) bashing Ashley downriver and over a dozen glowing posts on crazy ass Regina hmm. Flag crazy ass Regina's ad because it.

Mentions USA.

Ropeshark07
09-10-14, 17:27
The last time I went, a couple of weeks ago, a $50 tip was required. Up until that visit, $30 was happily accepted by all the women I saw there. I never remember to ask their names, so I can't speak as to which one demanded $50.I used to be a regular visitor here (probably will be again, but not lately) and the turnover's a little high here, so it's hard to get consistency. Some good, some bad, and a few outliers. I usually tip $40 and rarely (only once) had to pay more. Sometimes new girls good, sometimes bad. : Most often, I tip $40 w / o any negotiation and they seem pleased.

Bob4810
09-10-14, 21:48
Others have indicated that extras are available with her, but I got totally blanked tonight. Destiny is gorgeous, but she's the most professional massage therapist I've ever met. Even asked about my medical history. I was judiciously draped the entire time with no hint of any extras. Maybe I just didn't crack the code, or she likes to see people more than once before she breaks out the happy ending. At $85 a visit, though, I doubt I'll keep paying to find out. Hopefully the rest of you may have better luck.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapy-with-destiny-a-truly-beneficial-touch-100-great-news/15002369

Throtbngr
09-11-14, 01:44
Others have indicated that extras are available with her, but I got totally blanked tonight. Destiny is gorgeous, but she's the most professional massage therapist I've ever met. Even asked about my medical history. I was judiciously draped the entire time with no hint of any extras. Maybe I just didn't crack the code, or she likes to see people more than once before she breaks out the happy ending. At $85 a visit, though, I doubt I'll keep paying to find out. Hopefully the rest of you may have better luck.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapy-with-destiny-a-truly-beneficial-touch-100-great-news/15002369On this one! Based off of comments made here that suggested more was available are not correct. Draping is mandatory with a sheet and a blanket and no extras are available (was flat out told so by the provider) I agree she is attractive in the massage is decent but left out quite a few areas that even a normal legit therapist will cover is my personal experience! Thanks for reporting Bob.

Throtbngr
09-11-14, 02:26
Saw these 2 but no reviews so far.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-massage/12074236

The second one I believe I know who it is but not sure. Anyone try them yet?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/oriental-variety-massage/12131971

So I have my questions answered! Stopped in at he first one (Angela) at Middlebelt / Warren.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-massage/12074236

Setting up the appointment was easy she is in an apartment probably late 30's or early 40's typical Korean female masseuse small pouch in front nice B's with fat nips more of a rub than a massage which was okay with some slight teasing. She was very cautious until the check cleared. Massage was 70 / hr and she wanted another 70 for HJ we ended up negotiating to 50 for a look at the B's but she kept them guarded the entire time. I probably will not repeat due to the inflated upsell! She was okay looking but not worth it IMHO I would rather go to MK at least all the women there are attractive for that much $ on the upsell!Same place, female and service with a new ad and number.

Old Ad.

Great Body Massage.

Posted: Friday, August 9, 2013 7:24 PM.

Great Body Massage.

Great Body Massage.

Enlarge Picture.

Clean Cozy Comfortable, Quiet PRIVATE Setting. Individual oriental-style.

Hot Oil / Deep Tissue / light Touch / Back Walking / Full Body massage / Foot Reflexology.

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON! _Appointment # (734) -772-8 XXX.

Newer Ad.

===Relax! Enjoy *.

Posted: Wednesday, September 10,2014 10:20 AM.

===Relax! Enjoy *.

Enlarge Picture.

===Relax! Enjoy *.

Enlarge Picture.

===Relax! Enjoy *.

Enlarge Picture.

**Welcome to enjoy the very best sweet pretty Asian deep tissue, Swedish and light touch. , foot reflexology. Friendly caring service to reduce your anxiety,.

**You will be so relaxed with our cozy, clean & comfortable environment!

Please CALL. 734-536-4 XXX.

Same exact appointment only difference was she did not negotiate or haggle the tip I offered.

TwistedBrother
09-11-14, 02:27
Don't think she's been reviewed in a few months and I realized I'd never reported. Made a visit just prior to a recent flight out of DTW, thanks to a major assist from a friend (thanks, Barber Shop). First time I'd seen her since her Hawaii days, several years ago. As others have said, she's extremely thin and has some years and miles on her. But thin is what I was looking for and she's a fine FS and GFE. Not easy times for her these days and she deserves some love from us, IMO.

BetaRayBill
09-11-14, 09:01
On this one! Based off of comments made here that suggested more was available are not correct. Draping is mandatory with a sheet and a blanket and no extras are available (was flat out told so by the provider) I agree she is attractive in the massage is decent but left out quite a few areas that even a normal legit therapist will cover is my personal experience! Thanks for reporting Bob.I 2nd this, the only report that ACTUALLY says something happened was one person being sarcastic to a newb asking for "intel. " I've been there multiple times and not a thing has happened.

DetroitWill
09-11-14, 18:44
Had not seen her for a while and needed a great massage. Location has changed but same area. No extras period! A great massage however! Says she needs clients. Ad on CL. Still a very nice time.

BigSmalls69
09-12-14, 10:00
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/awesome-service-full-body-european-massage-and-jacuzzi-spa-session-spotless-resiential-location/11836686 someone on here pissed her off LOL.

GotYaazz
09-12-14, 10:19
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/awesome-service-full-body-european-massage-and-jacuzzi-spa-session-spotless-resiential-location/11836686 someone on here pissed her off LOL.She is pissed about the bad review about her on here. Who knows if what she said about that visit is even true. The funny thing is she creates her own drama, she goes from board to.

Board under the guise she is a man, so she can bash providers and say great things about her service. Flag her Backpage ad because it mentions USG. Stay away from this crazy hand ho. The cops will bust her eventually, and we do not need to be in the crossfire.

Throtbngr
09-12-14, 22:02
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/awesome-service-full-body-european-massage-and-jacuzzi-spa-session-spotless-resiential-location/11836686 someone on here pissed her off LOL.As the Joker would say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKofnVkUwBA

LMAO.

Roving1
09-14-14, 18:42
5th and here is the real kicker, when I left her place I got pulled over by LE for no reason at all. The cop asks me for my drivers license but not my registration or proof of insurance, then starts in with "where are you coming from, who do you know, how do you know them, blah, blah, blah. " There was no reason for him to ask me the questions he did. IMHO LE is watching her place. Between the shit service and the fact that the cops are watching her I suggest you stay away.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/awesome-service-full-body-european-massage-and-jacuzzi-spa-session-spotless-resiential-location/11836686Can you go into more detail about this? Like how long after and where you got pulled over? I was thinking about pulling the trigger just because I have always wondered if she really is as crazy as they they how does she stay in business? But anyways LPD has been going fucking apeshit since I-96 has been closed and they are hiding in the bushes on all the East-West roads, especially 5 mile, and pulling people over left and right for basically no reason. Then on top of that there was a car jacking awhile ago at 5 and Inkster and that only ratcheted up their behavior.

I've been pulled over 3 times and let go for no reason and shadowed and had my plate run at least a dozen times. Annoying as fuck. It makes me wonder if it really was them watching her or just their general behavior. She's been in Livonia at another location forever hasn't she? Seems strange to be caring about it now unless that other body rub place that opened that used to be in Belleville has put everything on the radar. Can't beleive they picked Livonia of all places to open that one.

Harper22
09-14-14, 21:00
As the Joker would say.

LMAO.How do you know she's mad about a review (pissed)? Where did she say something? She's blaming and threatening someone else for 'starfish's' post.

BigSmalls69
09-15-14, 09:38
How do you know she's mad about a review (pissed)? Where did she say something? She's blaming and threatening someone else for 'starfish's' post.I have no idea what she's mad about other than this website and whoever showed up for an appt with her talking about this website. I just found the ad and thought it was funny. Of course its deleted now, I can tell ya it wasnt me I don't do backpage girls only AMP's.

BigSmalls69
09-15-14, 09:41
How do you know she's mad about a review (pissed)? Where did she say something? She's blaming and threatening someone else for 'starfish's' post.It is funny that you just joined and your first post is on this subject though. Hmmmm LOL.

BigSmalls69
09-15-14, 10:18
Hey guys sorry to ask for info but I'm going to be around the madison heights area today and wanted to check out an AMP our the apartmentt asian girls on 14 mile. Any info would be greatly appreciated on a good place to go. I know froexperience that's kims kinda stinks so ill stay away from there. I've posted alot of reviews so hopefully that can get me some goodwill for some help. Thank you. I cannot figure this search engine out on here to save my life LOL.

BigSmalls69
09-15-14, 17:25
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-asian-massage-four-handnew-girl-26/11670435 well in my travels around madison heights today I tried this one. It. Was about the same typical apartment massage as the other ones. Located right next to the red roof inn. I beleive she said her name was chili our cici. Mid 30's thin, high be our low see breasts. Great nipples. Average massage average HJ. Nothing special but I liked the rates. $40 for the half. Tipped 20 for HJ. Roaming allowed and had a full menu but didn't bother to ask the cost of other options.

Action22
09-15-14, 21:23
I've been hitting the gym a little and decided a good massage wouldn't hurt. Well let me tell you this had to be the biggest hobby mistake I have ever made. I went to see this massage provider and it was the worst time ever. 1st she was at least 30 to 40 pounds heavier then her pictures looked. 2nd she was way behind schedule, I spent more time waiting for her then the actual massage. 3rd she wouldn't shut the fuck up. She kept talking about people and shit I knew nothing about. 4th the service was less then average, I could have gotten a SW and motel room for half the price. 5th and here is the real kicker, when I left her place I got pulled over by LE for no reason at all. The cop asks me for my drivers license but not my registration or proof of insurance, then starts in with "where are you coming from, who do you know, how do you know them, blah, blah, blah. " There was no reason for him to ask me the questions he did. IMHO LE is watching her place. Between the shit service and the fact that the cops are watching her I suggest you stay away.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/awesome-service-full-body-european-massage-and-jacuzzi-spa-session-spotless-resiential-location/11836686Man, Livonia must be pretty safe if they have the resources to stake out some poor woman who may or may not be giving a few handies out of her apartment. Unless you're not white, then it could have been a DWB situation.

But, maybe it's the area. Tried to book something with Marilyn close to Livonia. Won't pick up the phone, it's obvious her old man books the appoinments. They want you to book a day in advance. I have no problem with the old man, that's almost always the deal with these type of ads, but the bs you have to go through to get to the appointment. So, I decided too much torture to try to get naked with some 50-something with great tits but otherwise questionable optics. I like the older gals because there is no bs with them. Well 99% of the time LOL.

Streethunter
09-16-14, 11:44
How much is the cost? Do they advertise?

Went to the AMP at 17/ Rochester; very busy parking lot. Tucked in the corner next to a Dollys pizza. Typically I can walk in to queasy location without fear of being eye-balled but this place was too mainstream especially considering I live about 10 min away.

Massage was incredible with some very subtle teasing. The masseuse was incredibly hot - 20-24 yrs old tops, but nothing materialized even when I wasn't shy to show off Stanley the power tool to her. I went back there one time when I needed a massage bad yet I knew I had a booty call lined up the next day. I knew going in I wasn't expecting a HE so I just enjoyed it for what it was- a damn good massage.

Throtbngr
09-18-14, 18:44
As the Joker would say.

LMAO.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/awesome-service-full-body-european-massage-and-jacuzzi-spa-session-spotless-resiential-location/11836686 someone on here pissed her off LOL.

How do you know she's mad about a review (pissed)? Where did she say something? She's blaming and threatening someone else for 'starfish's' post.Got me wrong Harp I never said she was pissed I was just simply having a good laugh over the situation with my twisted sense of humor. But I do believe she had a rant in her ad about this site and the members here which was probably flagged or she simply edited it!

Kenzowilluta
09-19-14, 01:53
Was fortunate enough to meet Ms Payton. In a decent local in the east burbs. The pic could be here, she does have a very nice tan. Very tight and toned body. Well above average massage, I would say a very good massage. Not alot of teasing while on my stomach. She is very polite and her locale is safe and fairly discrete. I would definitely repeat if in the area. I did the full hr for $150. Very nice CBJ and HE to finish.

Be safe gents!

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andheartsdont-waste-your-time-on-anyone-elseandhearts-26/7458272

Roving1
09-19-14, 04:39
"Want to relax and relieve tension? I give a great full body massage so come see me for complete satisfaction and relaxation. I promise to make you smile. Finger-tip to medium pressure body rub offered. No regrets here. Pure bliss. You'll leave rejuvenated, refreshed, and with a spring in your step! Happiness guaranteed! Call DAWN at 586-443-8286 . For the best sensual massage. ".

Just had one of the weirdest calls and the most sudden brush off I've ever had.

So for background I'm a tubby 45 ish year old lame white guy with a pretty mild mannered normal sounding Michigan accent. I am usually told by providers I'm basically a nice teddy bear type of dude and they are happy to have someone normal and mellow for a change. I get done with work late and since Dawn is close by and always has 24/7 posted in her ad I gave her a ring. The call went like this:

Her: Hello.

Me: Hi is this Dawn? (huge 5 second pause, I like to ask by name just to make sure I didn't get the number mixed up with another provider but this seemed to freak her out).

Her: Yes it is.

Me: I was wondering if you were available for a massage tonight? I'm just getting off work in the Mound and 15 mile area.

Her: OK I'm at the America's Best Inn at 696 and Dequinder. (long pause).

Me: OK. Do you want me to head over that way and give you another call?

Her: (long pause) Do you know where that is?

Me: Is that the one South of 696, I'm not sure because there are a few hotels over there, but I think that's the one right? (long pause).

Me: Is it the one South of 696? (pause and rustling).

Me: Hello? Hello? (line goes dead).

My phone was being kinda laggy so I thought maybe that was the problem so I rebooted it and called back.

Her: Hello?

Me: Hi Dawn this is <made up name I just called you a bit ago. I rebooted my phone because I think I lost you.

Her: (In the most snotty condescending boner killing voice possible) You talk too fast go call someone else.

LOL. OK Then. It's possible I was talking a little fast being nervous making a first call but a meth-head tweaker I most assuredly am not haha. I mean I get women doing this have to follow their spidey sense to keep safe and maybe hers was just off but man the conversation was 30 seconds and I swear half of it was just dead air waiting for her to respond. Maybe invest a little more effort before writing someone off? LOL.

She must have been absolutely blazed as long as it took her to reply to pretty standard responses. She didn't sound like she had just woken up either.

I don't review much since I hobby infrequently but I figured I would for this one. Her hours and proximity to my commute home could have made her a regular thing But since she sounded unpleasant and that hotel has always struck me as LEO central I'm kinda glad it worked out the way it did. I remember reading a review that her attitude was not great and she was a little snotty enforcing her rules (which again is hilarious for her because my needs are pretty vanilla and I never push the boundaries or act disrespectful of anyone) so I'm throwing this review on the pile to maybe save someone the bother. Because even if she is nicer to you it seems her true self isn't that much further below the surface.

RemoMask
09-19-14, 12:01
Was fortunate enough to meet Ms Payton. In a decent local in the east burbs. The pic could be here, she does have a very nice tan. Very tight and toned body. Well above average massage, I would say a very good massage. Not alot of teasing while on my stomach. She is very polite and her locale is safe and fairly discrete. I would definitely repeat if in the area. I did the full hr for $150. Very nice CBJ and HE to finish.

Be safe gents!

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andheartsdont-waste-your-time-on-anyone-elseandhearts-26/7458272.

While donations are personal choice, to me, its high $ for non FS massage.

But sounds like you had good fun.

SandyButthole
09-19-14, 15:28
[QUOTEdonationsnzowilluta;2218533]Was fortunate enough to meet Ms Payton. In a decent local in the east burbs. The pic could be here, she does have a very nice tan. Very tight and toned body. Well above average massage, I would say a very good massage. Not alot of teasing while on my stomach. She is very polite and her locale is safe and fairly discrete. I would definitely repeat if in the area. I did the full hr for $150. Very nice CBJ and HE to finish.

Be safe gents!

[URL]http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andheartsdont-waste-your-time-on-anyone-elseandhearts-26/7458272[ / URL].

While donations are personal choice, to me, its high $ for non FS massage.

But sounds like you had good fun. [ / QUOTE]Do any of you gents know who the cute blonde next door to Payton is? Used her one day when Payton was running late and have not been able to find her ad.

StreetLegal
09-21-14, 09:07
I saw her and hated it. Don't waste time and money.

"Want to relax and relieve tension? I give a great full body massage so come see me for complete satisfaction and relaxation. I promise to make you smile. Finger-tip to medium pressure body rub offered. No regrets here. Pure bliss. You'll leave rejuvenated, refreshed, and with a spring in your step! Happiness guaranteed! Call DAWN at 586-443-8286 . For the best sensual massage. ".

Just had one of the weirdest calls and the most sudden brush off I've ever had.

So for background I'm a tubby 45 ish year old lame white guy with a pretty mild mannered normal sounding Michigan accent. I am usually told by providers I'm basically a nice teddy bear type of dude and they are happy to have someone normal and mellow for a change. I get done with work late and since Dawn is close by and always has 24/7 posted in her ad I gave her a ring. The call went like this:

Her: Hello.

Me: Hi is this Dawn? (huge 5 second pause, I like to ask by name just to make sure I didn't get the number mixed up with another provider but this seemed to freak her out).

Her: Yes it is.

Me: I was wondering if you were available for a massage tonight? I'm just getting off work in the Mound and 15 mile area.

Her: OK I'm at the America's Best Inn at 696 and Dequinder. (long pause).

Me: OK. Do you want me to head over that way and give you another call?

Her: (long pause) Do you know where that is?

Me: Is that the one South of 696, I'm not sure because there are a few hotels over there, but I think that's the one right? (long pause).

Me: Is it the one South of 696? (pause and rustling).

Me: Hello? Hello? (line goes dead).

My phone was being kinda laggy so I thought maybe that was the problem so I rebooted it and called back.

Her: Hello?

Me: Hi Dawn this is <made up name I just called you a bit ago. I rebooted my phone because I think I lost you.

Her: (In the most snotty condescending boner killing voice possible) You talk too fast go call someone else.

LOL. OK Then. It's possible I was talking a little fast being nervous making a first call but a meth-head tweaker I most assuredly am not haha. I mean I get women doing this have to follow their spidey sense to keep safe and maybe hers was just off but man the conversation was 30 seconds and I swear half of it was just dead air waiting for her to respond. Maybe invest a little more effort before writing someone off? LOL.

She must have been absolutely blazed as long as it took her to reply to pretty standard responses. She didn't sound like she had just woken up either.

I don't review much since I hobby infrequently but I figured I would for this one. Her hours and proximity to my commute home could have made her a regular thing But since she sounded unpleasant and that hotel has always struck me as LEO central I'm kinda glad it worked out the way it did. I remember reading a review that her attitude was not great and she was a little snotty enforcing her rules (which again is hilarious for her because my needs are pretty vanilla and I never push the boundaries or act disrespectful of anyone) so I'm throwing this review on the pile to maybe save someone the bother. Because even if she is nicer to you it seems her true self isn't that much further below the surface.

Member #4967
09-22-14, 20:29
New girl working there today was first day, young, quite attractive a very pleasant surprise! She said was working Grand Rapids didn't catch her name but definitely younger then anyone I've seen at M-1 lately.

Worker
09-24-14, 16:13
New girl working there today was first day, young, quite attractive a very pleasant surprise! She said was working Grand Rapids didn't catch her name but definitely younger then anyone I've seen at M-1 lately.And what was the damage?

Member #4967
09-24-14, 21:40
And what was the damage?Same As always.

Throtbngr
09-25-14, 00:08
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/3904723324.html

Stopped by the ACU at 7 and Tele again for an hour with Lisa! Decent massage with lots of teasing and a slow sensual HJ to completion on the flip. She didn't seem to mind OTC roaming and was not in a rush. The resulting explosion caused her to put a hand up to block the massive blast after a back up of over a week. She cleaned me up and helped me get dressed and I tipped her 2 jacksons! I still haven't tried the shower yet but they seemed to be using it for another customer as I heard it running while I was there!http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/finest-massage-therapy-in-town-26/9834231 Called ahead and stopped in the other day. Got Marissa? I believe she said sort of hard to understand. Decided on Half hour for six as I was in a bit of a rush. The massage was okay but dry I told her a couple of times to go softer After a few minutes I felt really hard pressure only to find her walking on my back then she went to the soft feather touch (as soft as I suppose she could go) and teasing then a flip for a pretty hard jack hammering HJ and clean up. Handed her 30 and she seemed okay and hinted at another 10 and was then satisfied. Told me to come back soon but doubtful I will at least for a while. These places seem to work for me only when I'm in a pinch and short on time. Other than that I will stick to my regulars. Still looking for a few good American masseuse's to add to that list but not much happening these days.

Bzerkley
09-25-14, 13:12
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/finest-massage-therapy-in-town-26/9834231 Called ahead and stopped in the other day. Got Marissa? I believe she said sort of hard to understand. Decided on Half hour for six as I was in a bit of a rush. The massage was okay but dry I told her a couple of times to go softer After a few minutes I felt really hard pressure only to find her walking on my back then she went to the soft feather touch (as soft as I suppose she could go) and teasing then a flip for a pretty hard jack hammering HJ and clean up. Handed her 30 and she seemed okay and hinted at another 10 and was then satisfied. Told me to come back soon but doubtful I will at least for a while. These places seem to work for me only when I'm in a pinch and short on time. Other than that I will stick to my regulars. Still looking for a few good American masseuse's to add to that list but not much happening these days.You should try Sarah Sinn. She is on NR. Non FS. But worth the money.

ScShag
09-26-14, 22:55
This report crosses across from Backpage to Massage, so I'll post in both.

Had an absolutely lovely time with Red-Haired Jade. She advertises only for massage, but she's open to more....

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-natural-redhead-accepting-new-clients-available-7-days-come-see-what-youve-been-missing-29/13411536

Boy am I glad I tried a second time. I found her easy to communicate with, as before. She's even prettier than her pictures, which I already knew, super slim and adorable. Very pretty face, super smoking figure, long, long red hair. Pics do not do justice. She's very personable easy to get along with an negotiations were easy and friendly. And that's a huge deal to me. Nothing felt like a transaction at all. Anything further than massage is covered, so she's super safe. Best part was she seemed to enjoy the post-massage activities just as much as I did, which really makes a difference. There was no sense of rushing at all. She's even cuter during the appointment than before. I'm telling you, I wanted to propose when we were done.

So. Professional in all the ways you want someone to be (on time, easy to communicate with, directions, etc.), but felt more like the best part of a lucky date after I got there. I will repeat often. Hell, I'm not sure I'll go anywhere else.Thanks for the tip. I will give her a call. I always had a thing for red heads. Your posts on west side AMPs were spot on.

Can you share the pricing and rough location? I don't enjoy the negotiation side, so knowing a fair price is helpful. The location will help me work out timing before I call.

Thanks again for the good info.

Throtbngr
09-27-14, 05:44
You should try Sarah Sinn. She is on NR. Non FS. But worth the money.I thought about taking the plunge many times over the past few years with her but I just can't justify to myself to drive more than an hour one way for a massage. If I had business over in that general direction I may give her a shot though. I am looking at other closer options but again thanks for the heads up!

Ropeshark07
09-29-14, 09:55
Thanks for the tip. I will give her a call. I always had a thing for red heads. Your posts on west side AMPs were spot on.

Can you share the pricing and rough location? I don't enjoy the negotiation side, so knowing a fair price is helpful. The location will help me work out timing before I call.

Thanks again for the good info.I had some special requests (which she had fun with) but I paid $160. We agreed on the 45 min area but I think she went well over. Certainly I did not feel rushed. Also the negotiation was very casual and easy-going and comfortable. (I'd rather not be a ball-buster on price and she wasn't either.).

First time I saw here was in Southfield, the second in Livonia.

(One odd note that has nothing to do with her, but Livonia motel had a really odd number of people sitting in their car talking on the phone. I was reasonably careful in my approach and felt comfortable with Jade enough not to get too wiggy, but I did scope the cars out for a minute before proceeding. Ultimately, it was just a number of folks taking lunch in their car, I guess. Really didn't seem like LEO after watching, and they weren't there when I left.).

HeeJung47
09-29-14, 10:01
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/finest-massage-therapy-in-town-26/9834231 Called ahead and stopped in the other day. Got Marissa? I believe she said sort of hard to understand. Decided on Half hour for six as I was in a bit of a rush. The massage was okay but dry I told her a couple of times to go softer After a few minutes I felt really hard pressure only to find her walking on my back then she went to the soft feather touch (as soft as I suppose she could go) and teasing then a flip for a pretty hard jack hammering HJ and clean up. Handed her 30 and she seemed okay and hinted at another 10 and was then satisfied. Told me to come back soon but doubtful I will at least for a while. These places seem to work for me only when I'm in a pinch and short on time. Other than that I will stick to my regulars. Still looking for a few good American masseuse's to add to that list but not much happening these days.I had to laugh when I read about the " Jack Hammering HJ ". Been there, done that. This is the only spa that I know of (with Chinese-korean girls from flushing, NY) that will do more than the basic HJ. I have had all 4 girls here. Mina (bad face surgery) will take her top off and let you suck on them. Lisa will also take her top off too. And Merissa has been known to take it all off and let you DATY, but no FS. Just a warning though, you may be a little scared about her Bush. Looks like she has never trimmed it once in her life, LOL. It is very clean though and she will sit on your face for a long time. The only boring one is Yoko, looks cute, til you get up close. Not to mention, her breath is horrible and she seems to have a very bad attitude.

Guwman
09-29-14, 11:22
Are you the short guy I see at a lot of the spas. Picking girls up and taking them to the airport or bus?That's not me. I think his name is John and he drives a taxi. I usually have a laptop with me.

ScShag
09-30-14, 17:56
I had some special requests (which she had fun with) but I paid $160. We agreed on the 45 min area but I think she went well overlog certainly I did not feel rushed. Also the negotiation was very casual and easy-going and comfortable. (I'd rather not be a ball-buster on price and she wasn't either.).

First time I saw here was in Southfield, the second in Livonia.

(One odd note that has nothing to do with her, but Livonia motel had a really odd number of people sitting in their car talking on the phone. I was reasonably careful in my approach and felt comfortable with Jade enough not to get too wiggy, but I did scope the cars out for a minute before proceeding. Ultimately, it was just a number of folks taking lunch in their car, I guess. Really didn't seem like LEO after watching, and they weren't there when I left.).Thanks for the info. I won't ask what the special requests were for some reason I was thinking she would work out of her apartment, but a motel make a lot of sense.

I've aborted AMP visits then I see LEO or fishy things. (I need to put in a couple of reports now.).

I plan to make an appointment in the next week out 2.

Throtbngr
10-01-14, 01:43
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/finest-massage-therapy-in-town-26/9834231 Called ahead and stopped in the other day. Got Marissa? I believe she said sort of hard to understand. Decided on Half hour for six as I was in a bit of a rush. The massage was okay but dry I told her a couple of times to go softer After a few minutes I felt really hard pressure only to find her walking on my back then she went to the soft feather touch (as soft as I suppose she could go) and teasing then a flip for a pretty hard jack hammering HJ and clean up. Handed her 30 and she seemed okay and hinted at another 10 and was then satisfied. Told me to come back soon but doubtful I will at least for a while. These places seem to work for me only when I'm in a pinch and short on time. Other than that I will stick to my regulars. Still looking for a few good American masseuse's to add to that list but not much happening these days.

I had to laugh when I read about the " Jack Hammering HJ ". Been there, done that. This is the only spa that I know of (with Chinese-korean girls from flushing, NY) that will do more than the basic HJ. I have had all 4 girls here. Mina (bad face surgery) will take her top off and let you suck on them. Lisa will also take her top off too. And Merissa has been known to take it all off and let you DATY, but no FS. Just a warning though, you may be a little scared about her Bush. Looks like she has never trimmed it once in her life, LOL. It is very clean though and she will sit on your face for a long time. The only boring one is Yoko, looks cute, til you get up close. Not to mention, her breath is horrible and she seems to have a very bad attitude.LOL Yeah it's not that big of a deal as I won't be going back any time soon. Too many other options and potential options out there for the money!

Member #4612
10-03-14, 12:58
Eva was not there when I went last week.She may have moved on to an other location. I saw Angie. Very nice, but, very thin. Great massage as I have noted in a previous posting. Call the right number this time and schedule an appointment at the Wayne & I-94 location. You'll thank me.Eva is back but at the Wayne & I 94 location. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseuse-laura-31-and-eva-36-33/10130133.

I saw Laura and would not recommend her. Huge language issue makes for loss time. She goes to up sell right away. The one thing I noticed about the sp's her is that they are very clinical when it come to the massage. No teasing, however you can roam to your heart's content. HJ's start at. 4 with extras prices at. 2 all the way to FS for $.

Timberwolf
10-03-14, 15:22
ACU on Middlebelt just north of Ann Arbor Trail.

Second visit to this location was just like the first. A very thorough deep massage followed by an sensual and unrushed HJ. Saw Sunny this time. Youngest woman I've ever seen in an AMP for sure. I'd put her under 35 at the oldest. Slim athletic build with a great rack. They may be fake, I didn't remove her bra. For those who have not been to one of the ACU locations (other is on Telegraph), they will just start the HJ on the flip, like it is included. But, there have been no reports of anything more. Sunny treated me well. Regular hard massage, oil massage, hot towel with more massaging through the hot towel (awesome). After she had wiped the oil off she dusted me with a small amount of powder (everywhere). She did a lot of teasing before and continued on the flip. Roaming over her clothes was not objected to in the slightest. She took her time getting my motor running and let my hands roam up her top and free up the girls. Too bad there was not front closure on her bra. Perfect silver dollar sized nipples that got hard as rocks. Her English is good enough, but she is not a talker and said very little. If you are after a REALLY GOOD massage and a HJ finish, I don't know of a better place. $80 house fee for the hour. Tipped her $40 that she appreciated (and it was worth it).

Member #4612
10-03-14, 15:26
Anyone have info on Eva at Anna's Southfield AAMP? I remember reading somewhere that she was a little on the heavy side with a very nice set on her. I'm also curious about the "new girl" Jenny at the Wayne & I94 location. Angie at the Wayne AAMP really gets into the bumping and grinding but sadly has very little to offer in the tits department. If you like tall, sexy and very slim Chinese girls (36?) she's the SP for you with everything on the menu starting at (tip) 40 dollars. Massage is 40 half 60 hr.Jenny is gone back to NYC. I gave her a good review and hope she returns through rotation. I suggest avoiding the current talent at the Wayne & I 94 location. I was there recently and the place was not the cleanest and the new girl Laura needs to learn a little more English in order to make the client more at ease. Amazing how these ladies get around the country with such limited communication skills.

IinTooDeep
10-03-14, 21:39
Thanks for the info. I won't ask what the special requests were for some reason I was thinking she would work out of her apartment, but a motel make a lot of sense.

I've aborted AMP visits then I see LEO or fishy things. (I need to put in a couple of reports now.).

I plan to make an appointment in the next week out 2.I would recommend Jade too. Rocking bod, smooth skin, no tattoos, nice long red hair, great personality! Very friendly, aims to please. She's reliable, I don't think there is a LEO concern with her.

The only con I can think of is her face is just a bit past its prime, but that's a matter of personal taste and I'm probably being overly picky.

Lklrk4
10-06-14, 18:53
Just left a great session with a young eager lady. She barely spoke English but was eager. Allowed roaming and enjoyed teasing. $. 1 for HE. As I left though, the reason I am reporting, as I left there was a 10 who had finished a session. Spoke better English. 5'1-5'4. Probably late 20's. Great curves. Made me want to hop back on a table. Be safe.

Kenzowilluta
10-06-14, 23:57
Hey gents,

Had a session with a new comer, not a bad massage. She offers nude b2 b rub, uses baby oil. 100 for hh, and 200 for hr. Non FS, even with the tip presented. Looks at least 35, has a nice body though. Not enough b2 b rubbing in my opinion. I definitely think there is better out there. She has fake see's. From out of state, locale is a private res. Very discreet. I don't think I will go back, just because of the rate. But to each their own.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-massages-by-emmalie-35/17132344

Be safe gents!

ScShag
10-07-14, 11:51
Based on reviews and my location, I decided to give ACU a try. As mentioned, this is a place for a good massage. Their 30 and 60 minute pricing is on the door when you go in. I waited too long to post, so I don't want to put up the wrong numbers.

The first visit was good with Mina (Meena? It's hard for me to put an age on Asian ladies. I'll guess she's in her 40's. Mina has big boobs and basically no butt. She had nice personality and had some good banter about Korea and other things.

She was friendly and modified the massage as needed. Most massages are not hard enough for me, but I don't like the deep tissue. This was a great start.

I was a little concerned because they cover you for most of the massage, but at the appropriate time, she started caressing the franks and beans. I didn't try roaming beyond the outside of the clothes. After the flip, Mina gave a nice HJ. Tip was never discussed, but it took a while and she worked it like a champ so I give her. 4.

On the way out, I saw a younger, cute lady (Yoyo? So I decided to come back again.

For the second visit, there was only 1 person up front. Another slightly older, thin lady with smaller breasts. I can't remember the name. Another good massage with excellent light touch massage and teasing before the flip. After the flip, we could not come to a good agreement for BJ or more. I stopped at. 6 for BJ, which was already on top of the house.

She finished with HJ. By then the little guy was not really into it, but I have to give the lady credit; she was a woman with a mission. I probably over-tipped at. 4, but a appreciated the persistence.

Member #4612
10-07-14, 19:12
Based on reviews and my location, I decided to give ACU a try. As mentioned, this is a place for a good massage. Their 30 and 60 minute pricing is on the door when you go in. I waited too long to post, so I don't want to put up the wrong numbers.

The first visit was good with Mina (Meena? It's hard for me to put an age on Asian ladies. I'll guess she's in her 40's. Mina has big boobs and basically no butt. She had nice personality and had some good banter about Korea and other things.

She was friendly and modified the massage as needed. Most massages are not hard enough for me, but I don't like the deep tissue. This was a great start.

I was a little concerned because they cover you for most of the massage, but at the appropriate time, she started caressing the franks and beans. I didn't try roaming beyond the outside of the clothes. After the flip, Mina gave a nice HJ. Tip was never discussed, but it took a while and she worked it like a champ so I give her. 4.

On the way out, I saw a younger, cute lady (Yoyo? So I decided to come back again.

For the second visit, there was only 1 person up front. Another slightly older, thin lady with smaller breasts. I can't remember the name. Another good massage with excellent light touch massage and teasing before the flip. After the flip, we could not come to a good agreement for BJ or more. I stopped at. 6 for BJ, which was already on top of the house.

She finished with HJ. By then the little guy was not really into it, but I have to give the lady credit; she was a woman with a mission. I probably over-tipped at. 4, but a appreciated the persistence.The second lady you saw was Cici. I have never heard of getting a BJ there. Cici doesn't seem to follow house rules all the time. I've had her naked doing Camel toe slides. No condoms allowed in the SPA. If you did get a BJ it would be a BBBJ. The younger cute lady is Yoko.

HeeJung47
10-07-14, 19:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #4612
10-08-14, 03:12
I had to laugh when I read about the " Jack Hammering HJ ". Been there, done that. This is the only spa that I know of (with Chinese-korean girls from flushing, NY) that will do more than the basic HJ. I have had all 4 girls here. Mina (bad face surgery) will take her top off and let you suck on them. Lisa will also take her top off too. And Merissa has been known to take it all off and let you DATY, but no FS. Just a warning though, you may be a little scared about her Bush. Looks like she has never trimmed it once in her life, LOL. It is very clean though and she will sit on your face for a long time. The only boring one is Yoko, looks cute, til you get up close. Not to mention, her breath is horrible and she seems to have a very bad attitude.I had switched from ACU to Wyandotte Wellness. We all know what happened to that Spa. Most of the ladies there gave everything but BJ or FS. I liked the fact that they wore skirts or dresses and you could feel their warm soft thighs, and sometimes mini-Bush, creeping along your back. I wonder where, Leelee, June and Yoko are today? Miss them.

IMonger2
10-08-14, 21:52
Saw Cat recently. For those who don't know her she's an older gal that is really nice and offers a fun time. She's very open minded. Massage is OK, but she's a lot of fun. She's said she's missing her regulars and entertaining seeing some newbies. If your an active senior in good standing, I will pass her contact info along.

Wingman8490
10-09-14, 07:38
Well had to drive to Ann Arbor so I thought I would give Lola a try. Nice lady. Went for soft touch massage which was ok. I know she has been reviewed many times and sounded pretty good but I was actually not that impressed although I have to say her nipples are something to play with though. She got the job done but I don't think I would repeat. She also took a call when the deed was being done.

WM.

Pickle252
10-09-14, 23:08
Hey fellas, I haven't been on the forum in awhile and read back pretty far. I haven't seen anything on m1 posted in forever. Are they still in business? Are they just as shitty as they have been the last 6 or so months? Thanks for any info.

AlarmGuy
10-10-14, 06:46
Hey fellas, I haven't been on the forum in awhile and read back pretty far. I haven't seen anything on m1 posted in forever. Are they still in business? Are they just as shitty as they have been the last 6 or so months? Thanks for any info.I was there about 5 months ago, mamasan was in a bad mood, grilled me for a few minutes. Had to wait almost 30 minutes for massage, ended up with sugar (I think that was what she said). Session was rushed, no table shower, got a wash cloth. She was friendly but rushed. Haven't been back and probably won't either.

Each time I've been here over the past year it's getting worse.

Brenn Hoffman
10-10-14, 07:19
Hey fellas, I haven't been on the forum in awhile and read back pretty far. I haven't seen anything on m1 posted in forever. Are they still in business? Are they just as shitty as they have been the last 6 or so months? Thanks for any info.I was there last Friday, Taco is back, she has been reported on many times a few months ago. Her attitude is better I think compared to a few months ago and she seems more playful.

Her massage sucks and she over acts during the deed but still looks really good for a AMP.

Zoman
10-10-14, 10:53
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-chinese-special-massage/17086956

Smoking hot attendant with nice Dee's wearing street clothes. I did the half hour for $. 5, they said they have a table shower but I didn't get it cause some other guy was in there. She gave an amazing massage, and I was unsure about the extras until I had some boobs on the back of my head. I made the move at rubbing her thighs with no pulling away. Great teasing and back action, on the flip smooth HE she allowed my to pull her tits out of her bra and top. Very nice. I seen one of the other girls shorter and nice ass cute face nice be-see. Tipped 40 wasn't expecting anything. I will definitely be back and try for more on the hour.

I've been trying Craigslist lately to see if there is anything good on there. Something new and different then the BP thing.

BigSmalls69
10-10-14, 11:28
I was there last Friday, Taco is back, she has been reported on many times a few months ago. Her attitude is better I think compared to a few months ago and she seems more playful.

Her massage sucks and she over acts during the deed but still looks really good for a AMP.Last time I went was in June and I had sue, I wrote a full report. I'm thinking about giving it another shot next week. Never tried taco based on past bad reviews. Sue was just so so, nice lady but just older, bigger and a voice like a demon LOL. Hopefully there is something new there. I MISS SUGAR!

Pickle252
10-10-14, 12:11
Last time I went was in June and I had sue, I wrote a full report. I'm thinking about giving it another shot next week. Never tried taco based on past bad reviews. Sue was just so so, nice lady but just older, bigger and a voice like a demon LOL. Hopefully there is something new there. I MISS SUGAR!Cool, thanks fellas. Don't remember reading anything on taco, but sue I didn't like at all. I think of all of them banana was my fav as far as looks. How would you rate taco to banana?

Brenn Hoffman
10-11-14, 07:00
Cool, thanks fellas. Don't remember reading anything on taco, but sue I didn't like at all. I think of all of them banana was my fav as far as looks. How would you rate taco to banana?I think banana was One or Won and I would say Won was better looking only because she was younger, Taco is really good looking for an AMP but a tad older. Nothing like that hag Sue.

Blue I think is the other girl at M1 and to me she looks average, nothing great!

BigSmalls69
10-11-14, 16:07
I think banana was One or Won and I would say Won was better looking only because she was younger, Taco is really good looking for an AMP but a tad older. Nothing like that hag Sue.

Blue I think is the other girl at M1 and to me she looks average, nothing great!I think based on a past review and description that blue is sue and dude just got her name wrong. I hope they get some new talent m1 really is the best anything goes, one flat rate to mammasan place out there.

BigSmalls69
10-11-14, 16:08
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-chinese-special-massage/17086956

Smoking hot attendant with nice Dee's wearing street clothes. I did the half hour for $. 5, they said they have a table shower but I didn't get it cause some other guy was in there. She gave an amazing massage, and I was unsure about the extras until I had some boobs on the back of my head. I made the move at rubbing her thighs with no pulling away. Great teasing and back action, on the flip smooth HE she allowed my to pull her tits out of her bra and top. Very nice. I seen one of the other girls shorter and nice ass cute face nice be-see. Tipped 40 wasn't expecting anything. I will definitely be back and try for more on the hour.

I've been trying Craigslist lately to see if there is anything good on there. Something new and different then the BP thing.Thanks for the review! I might have to check it out next week.

Brenn Hoffman
10-11-14, 16:51
I think based on a past review and description that blue is sue and dude just got her name wrong. I hope they get some new talent m1 really is the best anything goes, one flat rate to mammasan place out there.I can confirm blue and sue are different girls. Blue is younger and average, sue is borderline hideous with a raspy voice.

M1 needs to step up in talent but I do not think they are having any trouble staying busy.

ArmySexy77
10-11-14, 17:13
Thanks for the review! I might have to check it out next week.Not far from where I live, might check out soon when funds allow it.

Member #4612
10-11-14, 17:22
It's been quite some time since visiting this Spa. Always a pleasure as you are greeted by a few of the ladies as you enter. I always bring them some small treat which is an Asian custom when when calling. They are always appreciative. Mina met me at the door and I asked if Merissa / Cici was in. Thank God she was. Cici is the Pro. The best shower and massage bar none. Her "flip side" offering is quite varied based on her mood. She is 58+. However, still a great body. Great place, safe and sp's that like their job.

ScShag
10-12-14, 21:37
I have been there a few times also. No way anybody is getting a BJ from yoko. You could offer her 1000.00 and she would turn it down. Cici is merrissa. She also used to be jennifer years ago at sonia spa.It's good to know about Yoko. I would definitely like a massage from her one day. So far they have only had one lady in the front when I've been.

When I was with Cici, I just asked if BJ was an option. Her first response was no, then a minute later she asked "How much?" I wasn't willing to spend a lot extra so she stayed with HJ.

WiseGuy620
10-13-14, 10:32
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/why-me-check-this-out-this-weekend-313-205-7117/7267620

I have been a client of hers for a few months now and visited probably 5 or 6 times. She works out of the private office listed in the ad. It is very clean and she is very thorough. She requires all clients to show up clean (which is never an issue) but will allow use of the gym showers at the location if you are not. 120 goldfish gets an amazing hour long massage with a HE finish. I will state the message is probably the best I have had from any provider. However, she will not bring the HE up (as she states in the ad) but is more than willing to accept when approached. Never felt uneasy. She is exactly the woman in the pictures. Only have been able to have her go topless one time but OTC has always been allowed. Her rack is huge!

WiseGuy620
10-13-14, 10:41
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/walk-in-now-avail-99-prostate-sessions-248-918-0127-warren/9925275

This place is very clean but calling it a "spa" is a bit of a stretch. There are two providers available, Dee and Diamond. Both are very skilled at body rubs but not skilled in anything therapeutic. The prices listed in the ad have never been offered. The first time I was there, she was barely in the room and informed it is was 120 goldfish for a rub with a hand release, topless would be an extra 20 on top of that. Each subsequent visit has been the same pricing structure but the playtime has increased and the massage time has decreased. It is always a 45-60 minute visit and there is no rush. Both women are very good at supplying a good time but nothing over the HJ has been presented. Full roaming upstairs is allowed but everything below is OTC.

I have tried the walk-in option three times and have only been successful once with someone being there so I recommend calling ahead for an appointment. Both providers are black and they are easily past 35. Dee is larger with a huge rack and Diamond is average build with a very good shape to her.

It is located in a very nice area which puts at me ease for paying a little more.

LimpBiscuit
10-13-14, 10:59

I've been trying Craigslist lately to see if there is anything good on there. Something new and different then the BP thing.Are the girls as cute as in the Ad?

WiseGuy620
10-13-14, 11:11
Nothing recent on here but has anyone had any success here getting more than a massage? I think the massage here is top notch but have always been denied anything on the flip. I know the ladies here aren't much to look at but a release following a nice massage would still be great.

Rianrav
10-13-14, 15:21
Are the girls as cute as in the Ad?I been there & it's good.

Damage. 7+. 3. I gave the. 3 tip as it has everything.

Rianrav
10-13-14, 15:23
I been to this place on Michigan ave in Dearborn.

Avoid it. Very old ladys. Damage is. 8+ tip.

NastyNardo
10-13-14, 18:23
Good reports wiseguy. If I ever need a change of scenery I'll be sure to check those out.

Nyybry
10-13-14, 19:12
Are the girls as cute as in the Ad?All the ads for AMPs have pictures of girls that are smoking hot, I have yet to see talent at the AMPs that matched the pictures posted. However the girl I did see here was not too bad looking.

BigSmalls69
10-13-14, 19:51
Nothing recent on here but has anyone had any success here getting more than a massage? I think the massage here is top notch but have always been denied anything on the flip. I know the ladies here aren't much to look at but a release following a nice massage would still be great.Last time I went was around 5 yrs ago. And it was so legit that lady made me put my underwear back ON before she would even start the massage. Also wouldn't even let me flip over when she finished my back LOL its a real shame that was my go to place growing up back when they used to be next to the old farmer jack. I lost my virginity there lol (true story)

ArmySexy77
10-13-14, 21:19
I been there & it's good.

Damage. 7+. 3. I gave the. 3 tip as it has everything.How much of everything.

Zoman
10-14-14, 08:53
Are the girls as cute as in the Ad?It's not like they ever get dolled up at the AMPs with make up or nice clothes. Although that would be a bonus. If it's true that more is to be had here then I have a new atf place to go.

Nyybry
10-14-14, 18:19
I can confirm blue and sue are different girls. Blue is younger and average, sue is borderline hideous with a raspy voice.

M1 needs to step up in talent but I do not think they are having any trouble staying busy.Before I started occasionally visiting the local parlors I heard stories about m1 being the best of them all, the fact that anything could be had and at that time; the women working there were at least decent looking. I've been there a few times over years. Not sure exact amount but we will say a handful, and I have found that since the first time I initially went to the last visit. My experiences have gotten worse each time. It started out being wow. ThAt was fun to the more recent one which was. Uggghh. That wasn't worth it.

RemoMask
10-14-14, 22:36
I can confirm blue and sue are different girls. Blue is younger and average, sue is borderline hideous with a raspy voice.

M1 needs to step up in talent but I do not think they are having any trouble staying busy.Blue-35-40 ish is one with small boobs with negligible nipple=okay.

Sue. Old 50 ish, weirdo, with man made boobs, bad&foul mouth =Junkie.

Taco-45 ish, tall, good English, unattractive face=okay.

Sue and Taco are asks more money, bad mouth others.

Blue don't ask money, but don't want second round. Gives better massage. But didn't see her in-house on last two visits.

Stopped my monthly visits to M1 and put that money on better use. Just lost hope.

Until talent refresh, will keep my ass away from M1.

Kira P
10-17-14, 15:08
Alright boys I'll apoligize in advance if my writing skills are not good but I try my best.

Ok first up aroma therapy on eureka 60 for half and 80 for hour except Sunday's where it's 60 for the hour. Well there's two-three Koreans work there I say probably around mid late 40's all skinny bods the typical Korean look. They are attractive all of them good looking very friendly. Best real deal massage I mean really good therapy wise they even walk on your back if you need hard message. H e is there only h e nothing extra damage wise is expected but I leave. 2 .

Also should point out other few small details -- clean inside and they play that stupid calm tranquil music through the building. You are covered in drape the whole time till the h e of course and don't bother with the stand up shower they don't bathe you its just you taking a shower by yourself LOL.

Pine tree on dix Toledo. K been here before place was shitty but all I see are adds about new staff so I suckered myself in. 80 for hour there is no half hour. Two ladies work there mine was Angie. Nice bod tall skinny but face is a mess. They do the whole table shower and suana thing first it was ok nothing great. Massage wise half ass waste of time on the flip says. 40 for h e or 1. For CBJ sayed fuck it give me the CBJ. It was pretty dam good she did this weird thing at first had me flip back face down and was sucking my boys from behind then flip back over to finish the job while roaming was allowed.

?? Massage on van born -- don't know how I forgot the name of this place but someone already posted about it a few days ago. 50 hh and 70 fh -- 3-4 hot Chinese lady's there all young late 20's early 30's. The place was packed I mean packed guys I don't think it will last long there's no parking and everyone was parking on the side street so I wouldn't be surprised if neighbors call le in this place. Didn't ask if I wanted table shower so I assume it's not working yet. Massage was above average and h e. 40 tip is expected. There English is not great but dam there Hott LOL anyways place was so packed they had a guy wait outside.

ArmySexy77
10-17-14, 17:18
?? Massage on van born -- don't know how I forgot the name of this place but someone already posted about it a few days ago. 50 hh and 70 fh -- 3-4 hot Chinese lady's there all young late 20's early 30's. The place was packed I mean packed guys I don't think it will last long there's no parking and everyone was parking on the side street so I wouldn't be surprised if neighbors call le in this place. Didn't ask if I wanted table shower so I assume it's not working yet. Massage was above average and h e. 40 tip is expected. There English is not great but dam there Hott LOL anyways place was so packed they had a guy wait outside.That place is mere walking distance from where I live, but I'd rather watch and see where it goes before I pull the trigger and try the place. As for LE, this is my town and for all I know the people here might have stopped giving a shit in this economy.

Wiggles0923
10-17-14, 19:06
That place is mere walking distance from where I live, but I'd rather watch and see where it goes before I pull the trigger and try the place. As for LE, this is my town and for all I know the people here might have stopped giving a shit in this economy.Any chance on more than a HJ.

BigSmalls69
10-17-14, 20:32
Based on todays reviews I decided to give it a shot. First the bad. This place is basically in someones yard house are literally 1 feet away from the parking lot in the back and of course as I was leaving the place the porch of said house was full of drunken downriver rednecks calling me a loser and a dumbass for having to pay for pussy. So the neighborhood clearly knows what's going on which could be trouble for this AMP. Now for the good I saw 2 girls inside both younger and cuter than most AMPs have right now. I had coco, very pretty and very nice. Table shower was good. Massage was ok, allowed roaming during the back part of massage. On the flip she went right for the hj which was pretty good also. Not sure about the menu has I had only 20 on me so I didn't ask. Now for you long nipple fans. Shw had incredible nipples! Thick and long I sucked on those things for like 5 minutes LOL. Total damage was 50 for 30 min tip 20. Not sure if I would go back solely based on location. Also I was the only one there, not busy at all.

InksterTourist
10-19-14, 14:28
Are the girls as cute as in the Ad?My experience in the USA And Toronto has been they use whatever they can find stock photos. They do not take it seriously and act.

Like it doesn't matter to us. I've been very disappointed in what they have / what they send over vs. What they advertise as having at several establishments. So if you do find the girl in the ad, that's great, but don't be surprised if you don't.

MichOutdoors
10-19-14, 18:25
ACU on Middlebelt just north of Ann Arbor Trail.

Second visit to this location was just like the first. A very thorough deep massage followed by an sensual and unrushed HJ. Saw Sunny this time. Youngest woman I've ever seen in an AMP for sure. I'd put her under 35 at the oldest. Slim athletic build with a great rack. They may be fake, I didn't remove her bra. For those who have not been to one of the ACU locations (other is on Telegraph), they will just start the HJ on the flip, like it is included. But, there have been no reports of anything more. Sunny treated me well. Regular hard massage, oil massage, hot towel with more massaging through the hot towel (awesome). After she had wiped the oil off she dusted me with a small amount of powder (everywhere). She did a lot of teasing before and continued on the flip. Roaming over her clothes was not objected to in the slightest. She took her time getting my motor running and let my hands roam up her top and free up the girls. Too bad there was not front closure on her bra. Perfect silver dollar sized nipples that got hard as rocks. Her English is good enough, but she is not a talker and said very little. If you are after a REALLY GOOD massage and a HJ finish, I don't know of a better place. $80 house fee for the hour. Tipped her $40 that she appreciated (and it was worth it).Saw Sunny for a half hour, what a beautiful young lady. Good massage, lots of teasing and a little prostate play. She freed up the girls, theyre a REAL 36 c and perfect. Amazing!

Member #4612
10-19-14, 19:35
Based on todays reviews I decided to give it a shot. First the bad. This place is basically in someones yard house are literally 1 feet away from the parking lot in the back and of course as I was leaving the place the porch of said house was full of drunken downriver rednecks calling me a loser and a dumbass for having to pay for pussy. So the neighborhood clearly knows what's going on which could be trouble for this AMP. Now for the good I saw 2 girls inside both younger and cuter than most AMPs have right now. I had coco, very pretty and very nice. Table shower was good. Massage was ok, allowed roaming during the back part of massage. On the flip she went right for the hj which was pretty good also. Not sure about the menu has I had only 20 on me so I didn't ask. Now for you long nipple fans. Shw had incredible nipples! Thick and long I sucked on those things for like 5 minutes LOL. Total damage was 50 for 30 min tip 20. Not sure if I would go back solely based on location. Also I was the only one there, not busy at all.Here's a street view of the location. https://www.google.ca/maps/@42.2698831, -83.249462,3 a,75 y,28.38 h,90.78 t / data=!3 m4!1 e1!3 m2!1 skzvypAJjWTK6 Qwtu_c3 SGg!2 e0.

Limited parking. Parking on the street is like having to run the gauntlet. Not my idea of a good time regardless of how cute the sp's are. Only a matter of time before LEO is parked further down or neighbours take matters in their own hands and damage your ride. It's happened to me elsewhere in an even more secluded area.

BigSmalls69
10-20-14, 11:00
Here's a street view of the location. https://www.google.ca/maps/@42.2698831, -83.249462,3 a,75 y,28.38 h,90.78 t / data=!3 m4!1 e1!3 m2!1 skzvypAJjWTK6 Qwtu_c3 SGg!2 e0.

Limited parking. Parking on the street is like having to run the gauntlet. Not my idea of a good time regardless of how cute the sp's are. Only a matter of time before LEO is parked further down or neighbours take matters in their own hands and damage your ride. It's happened to me elsewhere in an even more secluded area.Has much has I hated that location. I will probally end up going back at least once more! Coco did have the best nipples EVER!!

RemoMask
10-20-14, 13:38
Based on todays reviews I decided to give it a shot. First the bad. This place is basically in someones yard house are literally 1 feet away from the parking lot in the back and of course as I was leaving the place the porch of said house was full of drunken downriver rednecks calling me a loser and a dumbass for having to pay for pussy. So the neighborhood clearly knows what's going on which could be trouble for this AMP. Now for the good I saw 2 girls inside both younger and cuter than most AMPs have right now. I had coco, very pretty and very nice. Table shower was good. Massage was ok, allowed roaming during the back part of massage. On the flip she went right for the hj which was pretty good also. Not sure about the menu has I had only 20 on me so I didn't ask. Now for you long nipple fans. Shw had incredible nipples! Thick and long I sucked on those things for like 5 minutes LOL. Total damage was 50 for 30 min tip 20. Not sure if I would go back solely based on location. Also I was the only one there, not busy at all.My experience is similar.

7 + . 4. Coco is a Nice girl, access to those puppies and pussy, but will do only HJ and looked several times on door when hers is free.

Didn't took shower.

Overall good experience. But will not repeat due to neighbours (not that they did bad, just kids playing).

Just wanted to clarify, this is not about the Vanborn Thai girl who do legit massages only. It is about a massage parlour (damn searching for the link couldn't locate from therauptic on BP).

BigSmalls69
10-20-14, 14:06
My experience is similar.

7 + . 4. Coco is a Nice girl, access to those puppies and pussy, but will do only HJ and looked several times on door when hers is free.

Didn't took shower.

Overall good experience. But will not repeat due to neighbours (not that they did bad, just kids playing).

Just wanted to clarify, this is not about the Vanborn Thai girl who do legit massages only. It is about a massage parlour (damn searching for the link couldn't locate from therauptic on BP).Awesome nipples! Werent they LOL.

Lklrk4
10-21-14, 07:31
That place is mere walking distance from where I live, but I'd rather watch and see where it goes before I pull the trigger and try the place. As for LE, this is my town and for all I know the people here might have stopped giving a shit in this economy.Where is this place? #? I'm going today. Cross streets? PM anything to get me there.

Member #4612
10-21-14, 07:50
My experience is similar.

Didn't took shower.

Just wanted to clarify, this is not about the Vanborn Thai girl who do legit massages only. It is about a massage parlour (damn searching for the link couldn't locate from therauptic on BP).http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-chinese-special-massage/17086956

Nyybry
10-21-14, 19:47
Wanted to try out place again. Been there once before awhile ago. When I drove near building there were 2 cars parked parallel to each other with people inside just sitting idly. Not sure if they were LE or something else but I got a bad vibe and decided to perhaps try it out a different day. Anyone else been there recently and noticed any fishy outsiders?

Roxtar1011
10-21-14, 20:09
Wanted to try out place again. Been there once before awhile ago. When I drove near building there were 2 cars parked parallel to each other with people inside just sitting idly. Not sure if they were LE or something else but I got a bad vibe and decided to perhaps try it out a different day. Anyone else been there recently and noticed any fishy outsiders?I wanted to try this place out last Saturday since it is extremely close to me. It was 8 pm so it was dark out. I get there and the lot in front of the MP is empty and very well lit. I didn't want to park there because I didn't want to stand out. In the other half of the parking lot, I noticed two cars idling with occupants. I also noticed a few homeboy types coming in and out of the party store. Like you, I got a bad vibe and decided to abort. I may try again during daylight hours.

BigSmalls69
10-22-14, 07:00
I wanted to try this place out last Saturday since it is extremely close to me. It was 8 pm so it was dark out. I get there and the lot in front of the MP is empty and very well lit. I didn't want to park there because I didn't want to stand out. In the other half of the parking lot, I noticed two cars idling with occupants. I also noticed a few homeboy types coming in and out of the party store. Like you, I got a bad vibe and decided to abort. I may try again during daylight hours.Fow what its worth mt buddy tried it out and told me there wasnt any extras. Just a good massage. Which is why ill never try it.

JohnQP313
10-22-14, 09:31
Wanted to try out place again. Been there once before awhile ago. When I drove near building there were 2 cars parked parallel to each other with people inside just sitting idly. Not sure if they were LE or something else but I got a bad vibe and decided to perhaps try it out a different day. Anyone else been there recently and noticed any fishy outsiders?http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/aroma-therapy-grand-opening-30/16417072

Is this the one you are talking about?

I've been there twice. Both times a happy ending. Didn't ask for more and no more was offered. On the flip it just occured. The location is odd, if I remember it is the only occupant in that building but shares a parking lot with a full building immediately to the east.

It has been midafternoon on both of my visits and I have parked in the back. I then walk to the front and slip in the door and on exiting I use the back door and my car is right there without any prying eyes.

I hope that helps.

Stay safe,

JQP.

Bzerkley
10-23-14, 14:46
Anyone know if Dawn is legit or worth it?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/oooooo-247let-me-massage-your-stress-away-ooooooo-33/15350147

I give a great full body massage so come see me for complete satisfaction and relaxation. No regrets here. Pure bliss. You'll leave rejuvenated, refreshed, and with a spring in your step! Happiness guaranteed! Call DAWN.

JohnQP313
10-23-14, 15:51

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/oooooo-247let-me-massage-your-stress-away-ooooooo-33/15350147

I give a great full body massage so come see me for complete satisfaction and relaxation. No regrets here. Pure bliss. You'll leave rejuvenated, refreshed, and with a spring in your step! Happiness guaranteed! Call DAWN.There was a recent review in the back page section. It was not flattering at all!

JQP.

BigSmalls69
10-23-14, 16:54
There was a recent review in the back page section. It was not flattering at all!

JQP.She has been reviewed here also and they were not very good.

StreetLegal
10-23-14, 22:49

I give a great full body massage so come see me for complete satisfaction and relaxation. No regrets here. Pure bliss. You'll leave rejuvenated, refreshed, and with a spring in your step! Happiness guaranteed! Call DAWN.You'd have a better time having me (a hairy backed bald guy) rub your junk!

Bzerkley
10-24-14, 14:40
Ok. Bottom line which is the best AMP or Masseuse for the money and end experience? And why?

Conoman1963
10-24-14, 14:56
You'd have a better time having me (a hairy backed bald guy) rub your junk!Agreed!! Been there. Drove home thinking of all the better choices I could make when it comes to spending my hard earned Rubles.

StreetLegal
10-24-14, 15:18
Agreed!! Been there. Drove home thinking of all the better choices I could make when it comes to spending my hard earned Rubles.Hmmm. How you paying Conoman?? LMAO))).

Wiggles0923
10-25-14, 19:03
Is this place still open.

Member #4612
10-25-14, 20:16
Is this place still open.http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseuse-vivian-and-angie-33/10130133

AtUggIn64
10-26-14, 08:24
http://detroit.jackylist.com/massage-102/Relax-with-Riley/3257397

Has anyone seen her before, I'm back in town next week and looking for a good massage.

Member #4612
10-26-14, 20:39
http://detroit.jackylist.com/massage-102/Relax-with-Riley/3257397

Has anyone seen her before, I'm back in town next week and looking for a good massage.You can get a good massage at this AAMP http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-amy-37-35/10221421.

Cyborg10
10-26-14, 20:43
Been lurking some and I am ready to make the jump to my first AMP visit. I've been looking at either m1 or a-acu for my first time. Which one is the better place for a first timer and how much $$$ should I bring? It would be great to get FS or even BBFS but I would be happy with a simple HE.

Member #4967
10-26-14, 22:11
You can get a good massage at this AAMP http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-amy-37-35/10221421.This is the same Chinese masseuse that used to work off metro times Asian Amy? She used to do a lot more than massage and was very hot what's available? Used to work in an office building downtown Ann Arbor.

Member #4883
10-26-14, 23:35
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/your-ur-oasis-awaits-you-renew-refresh-revive-hrs-are-2-9-today/16636353

Arranged for a 30 minute massage at urban retreat in Livonia. It's near five and farmington.

Arrived at my appointment time of 5, was greeted by a woman in her early to mid forties. She was very attractive and fit, dark-haired with a nice tan skin complexion. She introduced herself as Kimberly. She said she was running a bit behind with her previous appointment so I waited in the salon for her to free up. After about 15 minutes she is able to bring me back to the massage room where she leaves the room and I undress.

Kimberly comes back in and makes small talk as she begins the massage. Nice firm touch, was able to work out the knots in my back. As the massage progressed it was made clear by her and myself that there were extras available, she began to pay extra attention to the bboys. It was pure torture I tell ya LOL. On the flip she teases me running her hair over my body and really going to work with a sensual massage, she found the boys and let me tell you, I've never had a release like that in my life. Wow. Been doing this for a few years now and let me tell you it was the best. Said that she likes to take care of her clients and more is available.

As a new client I paid. 60 for the half hour. Didn't know what to expect as I thought this may be legitimate massage. I had planned to reschedule and tip appropriately but she skipped out on two scheduled appointments and didn't return my calls. A bit flaky. But it might be worth it for others.

Member #4612
10-27-14, 07:56
Been lurking some and I am ready to make the jump to my first AMP visit. I've been looking at either m1 or a-acu for my first time. Which one is the better place for a first timer and how much $$$ should I bring? It would be great to get FS or even BBFS but I would be happy with a simple HE.Go to A-Acu 7 & Telegraph. Call ahead and ask for Lisa or Yoko. Ask for the shower when they escort you to the room. Be respectful. . 8 for the hr. 6 for half. On the flip or in the shower, guide her hand to the desired area. It's their first time with you and they want to be sure you're not LEO. Tip. 4 and your next visit will be memorable. No FS here. However Cici will do BBBJ for the right price.

Wiggles0923
10-27-14, 10:17
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/your-ur-oasis-awaits-you-renew-refresh-revive-hrs-are-2-9-today/16636353

Arranged for a 30 minute massage at urban retreat in Livonia. It's near five and farmington.

Arrived at my appointment time of 5, was greeted by a woman in her early to mid forties. She was very attractive and fit, dark-haired with a nice tan skin complexion. She introduced herself as Kimberly. She said she was running a bit behind with her previous appointment so I waited in the salon for her to free up. After about 15 minutes she is able to bring me back to the massage room where she leaves the room and I undress.

Kimberly comes back in and makes small talk as she begins the massage. Nice firm touch, was able to work out the knots in my back. As the massage progressed it was made clear by her and myself that there were extras available, she began to pay extra attention to the bboys. It was pure torture I tell ya LOL. On the flip she teases me running her hair over my body and really going to work with a sensual massage, she found the boys and let me tell you, I've never had a release like that in my life. Wow. Been doing this for a few years now and let me tell you it was the best. Said that she likes to take care of her clients and more is available.

As a new client I paid. 60 for the half hour. Didn't know what to expect as I thought this may be legitimate massage. I had planned to reschedule and tip appropriately but she skipped out on two scheduled appointments and didn't return my calls. A bit flaky. But it might be worth it for others.What else is available other than a HJ.

Wiggles0923
10-27-14, 10:36
With this Saturday for the first time in a yEar or two I pulled the trigger and went back to my ATF AMP. I was nervous going there as getting busted brings on more dire consequences as I get older. I was greeted at the door by Angie, she said she was 28 and free off the boat from the motherland. She looked and felt fresh, hard, and 28. She was wearing this tight leopard print dress that got me going before I even got to the room. I handed her 120 got naked and she went to work. She was like a little kung fu Massuse jumping on and over my back. She was joking with me about my big butt and it made me laugh. When she was stratling me he pussy kept making my back warm and leaving some of her wet on me. This got me really hot. At tho Tim I checked to see I roaming was available and it was. However, no fingers in vag does not want to be eaten either.

The massage was ok, she is small and I am not so she did a lot of pushing on my back. It felt good but not the best. She then began her finger tip teasing and dragging her hair along my back. I turned over and she gave me the universe BJ symbol. I said no that is what I pay to get everything. She said everything cost 160. After some negotiating she agreed on 140. She put the condom on with her mouth and I loved it. We then got too it. No tits to grab on to no finger banging, her box was of average size and very wet. It felt nice but I prefer to have to work to get it in there. We washed up and cuddled for a bit. I like her as a provider. When I came out of the room I saw her taller bustier, larger but by no means fat partner. Next time I am asking for her. She looked good. I wonder if the do duos.

BillyBoy49
10-27-14, 22:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

IinTooDeep
10-27-14, 22:50
You can get a good massage at this AAMP http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-amy-37-35/10221421.This is the wrong relaxation massage (ask me how I know).

You want to go here http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseuse-vivian-and-angie-33/10130133.

Turrismaldon
10-27-14, 22:54
This is the wrong relaxation massage (ask me how I know).

You want to go here http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseuse-vivian-and-angie-33/10130133.What's the confusion?

IinTooDeep
10-27-14, 23:18
What's the confusion?Don't go here - http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-amy-37-35/10221421.

Go here - http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseuse-vivian-and-angie-33/10130133.

No confusion!

Member #4612
10-27-14, 23:23
What's the confusion?No confusion. The Wayne & I94 and the Telegraph & 10 mile are run by the same person, Anna. One number for the Wayne location the other for the Southfield. Just let her know who you want to see and she will give you the address of the location. Simple. I didn't know until a few months ago that Anna had separate numbers for her AAMP's. She tends to answer the 7903 number more frequently.

IinTooDeep
10-27-14, 23:48
No confusion. The Wayne & I94 and the Telegraph & 10 mile are run by the same person, Anna. One number for the Wayne location the other for the Southfield. Just let her know who you want to see and she will give you the address of the location. Simple. I didn't know until a few months ago that Anna had separate numbers for her AAMP's. She tends to answer the 7903 number more frequently.See my report for the 10 mile & Telegraph place some time back. I saw Eva and will NOT repeat.

BTW, I was chastened that 10 mi & Tele was the wrong "relaxation massage" place. The one on Wayne & I-94 (Angie?) is the real deal.

Turrismaldon
10-28-14, 06:55
No confusion. The Wayne & I94 and the Telegraph & 10 mile are run by the same person, Anna. One number for the Wayne location the other for the Southfield. Just let her know who you want to see and she will give you the address of the location. Simple. I didn't know until a few months ago that Anna had separate numbers for her AAMP's. She tends to answer the 7903 number more frequently.

Does this mean Asian Amy still MIA? Thanks.

Member #4612
10-28-14, 07:33
Does this mean Asian Amy still MIA? Thanks.There's currently an Amy at http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-amy-37-35/10221421..

Not sure it's the same Amy you are looking for. Most of these Chinese ladies are from NYC. Angie works at the Tel & 10 mile location at times. Best bet is to ask Anna when you call.

Member #4967
10-28-14, 11:10
Does this mean Asian Amy still MIA? Thanks.I'm thinking yes she is still MIA and will not resurface. I haven't seen her in a couple years last I heard she was getting married and retiring she did have a legitimate license and never worked for anyone else and I doubt if she is now. But you can always hope She was smokein hot.

Wiggles0923
10-28-14, 11:44
I'm thinking yes she is still MIA and will not resurface. I haven't seen her in a couple years last I heard she was getting married and retiring she did have a legitimate license and never worked for anyone else and I doubt if she is now. But you can always hope She was smokein hot.My review did not confuse anyone. Right.

Member #4612
10-28-14, 14:56
See my report for the 10 mile & Telegraph place some time back. I saw Eva and will NOT repeat.

BTW, I was chastened that 10 mi & Tele was the wrong "relaxation massage" place. The one on Wayne & I-94 (Angie?) is the real deal.My fault inTooDeep. My bad. I didn't know at the time that Anna had two "business" numbers. Eva's behaviour was so unlike any of Anna's sp's. The Southfield location is the nicest of the two, however, I can't vouch for Amy or Vivian at Wayne and I94.

Rianrav
10-28-14, 16:06
Here's a street view of the location. https://www.google.ca/maps/@42.2698831, -83.249462,3 a,75 y,28.38 h,90.78 t / data=!3 m4!1 e1!3 m2!1 skzvypAJjWTK6 Qwtu_c3 SGg!2 e0.

Limited parking. Parking on the street is like having to run the gauntlet. Not my idea of a good time regardless of how cute the sp's are. Only a matter of time before LEO is parked further down or neighbours take matters in their own hands and damage your ride. It's happened to me elsewhere in an even more secluded area.Hi drove by this Chinese massage again & saw it was crowded. I didn't want to take a risk. So I went to the.

The lady that's legitimate. It's near.

Vanborn Road at katherine st. Excellent massage, no HE. But she will massage you everywhere else.

The price was. 5 with tip.

She told me that the Chinese massage was already seized once as they didn't have a license.

Stay safe.

Wiggles0923
10-28-14, 17:35
My fault inTooDeep. My bad. I didn't know at the time that Anna had two "business" numbers. Eva's behaviour was so unlike any of Anna's sp's. The Southfield location is the nicest of the two, however, I can't vouch for Amy or Vivian at Wayne and I94.Is Leena still around. Not great in the sack but one hell of a massage.

Brenn Hoffman
10-29-14, 08:44
Is Leena still around. Not great in the sack but one hell of a massage.I think she is up at the lansing location.

Last time I saw her in Southfield she let me go Greek because she was on her period!

Wiggles0923
10-29-14, 10:40
I think she is up at the lansing location.

Last time I saw her in Southfield she let me go Greek because she was on her period!All I ever got was a blowjob when she was flowing.

BigSmalls69
10-29-14, 21:13
Made my first trip in months to m-1 today. I can confirm that sue, blue and taco are the only girls there. I wanted to try taco but mama said she had the day off. And I wasnt to impressed with sue my last visit so I opted for blue and I must say I left very happy! Average middle aged typical AMP looking girl nothing real special but she gave a great massage and amazing BBBJ before massage and after massage. She even swallowed which I have never had a AMP girl do. Sex was on the table but I passed. Will repeat with blue for sure. As usual damage was $120. Was there about 90 minutes. Which is another first! Business must have been slow.

RoseBudd
10-29-14, 23:32
Well, if you did any manual homework, you'd find out that they're being watched. From what I'm told, it's mostly Redford. All they do is look for the fool that's walking from the strip club or the dude walking from around the corner by the family dollar. There are others that work out that way who are more than willing to tell you what's going on. All I can say is beware.

What I'd like to know is how are things at Sunrise these days?

Made my first trip in months to m-1 today. I can confirm that sue, blue and taco are the only girls there. I wanted to try taco but mama said she had the day off. And I wasnt to impressed with sue my last visit so I opted for blue and I must say I left very happy! Average middle aged typical AMP looking girl nothing real special but she gave a great massage and amazing BBBJ before massage and after massage. She even swallowed which I have never had a AMP girl do. Sex was on the table but I passed. Will repeat with blue for sure. As usual damage was $120. Was there about 90 minutes. Which is another first! Business must have been slow.

BigSmalls69
10-30-14, 04:44
Well, if you did any manual homework, you'd find out that they're being watched. From what I'm told, it's mostly Redford. All they do is look for the fool that's walking from the strip club or the dude walking from around the corner by the family dollar. There are others that work out that way who are more than willing to tell you what's going on. All I can say is beware.

What I'd like to know is how are things at Sunrise these days?First I've heard of m-1 being watched and I read this board hourly. I do cruise the parking lot first looking for anything odd. And no walking around the corner for me, I park right in front of m-1. Where are you getting your info about them being watched?

AlarmGuy
10-30-14, 06:43

What I'd like to know is how are things at Sunrise these days?I've read the same thing, not so much on this site, but on another site. Cops have been watching M1 for about the past year off and on. Just drive through and check the lot before you park, as you should do anywhere and any time. Got to have situational awareness.

On another note it's been years since I've been to sunrise. They were open last week when I drove past there on the way to a job, but didn't have time to stop in.

BigSmalls69
10-30-14, 07:36
I've read the same thing, not so much on this site, but on another site. Cops have been watching M1 for about the past year off and on. Just drive through and check the lot before you park, as you should do anywhere and any time. Got to have situational awareness.

On another note it's been years since I've been to sunrise. They were open last week when I drove past there on the way to a job, but didn't have time to stop in.Is it m-1 that's being watched specifically our is it the whole shopping plaza? Theres a whole lot of shady crap that goes on in that entire parking lot. Also can someone message me the link to that "other" site. This is the only one I have ever used.

Member #4612
10-30-14, 19:48
Is it m-1 that's being watched specifically our is it the whole shopping plaza? Theres a whole lot of shady crap that goes on in that entire parking lot. Also can someone message me the link to that "other" site. This is the only one I have ever used.What is that other site? PM me please.

BignBare
10-31-14, 14:22
Made my first trip in months to m-1 today. I can confirm that sue, blue and taco are the only girls there. I wanted to try taco but mama said she had the day off. And I wasnt to impressed with sue my last visit so I opted for blue and I must say I left very happy! Average middle aged typical AMP looking girl nothing real special but she gave a great massage and amazing BBBJ before massage and after massage. She even swallowed which I have never had a AMP girl do. Sex was on the table but I passed. Will repeat with blue for sure. As usual damage was $120. Was there about 90 minutes. Which is another first! Business must have been slow.How much extra for sex?

Cyborg10
10-31-14, 19:17
Broke my AMP cherry today. Let me say it exceeded my expectations. I went in after work after trying to call 2 times but no answer. So I decided to just walk in and walk out and come back again if there happened to be a line. Pulled up in the safe parking lot. Its an office building with no front desk just a bunch of suites on each side. Walked in and was greeted by two beautiful asian women with nice makeup on. Nobody else was getting a massage at the time so I was escorted to one of the rooms and I quickly got undressed. The masseuse walked in and I stood half erect wondering which side of the table to lay down on. She points to lay down with my head in the hole and I lie down and make sure to adjust my johnson accordingly. She starts with some shoulder & back action. Immediately I'm thinking "wow this feels so good why haven't I done this before?" She moves her hands down my back back and forth and I'm just in pure ecstasy. She does something maybe with her elbow on my back and to my surprise I'm moaning. So she gets down to the legs and thighs and I start getting full. She motions for the flip and I'm at full attention. She hits the arms and chest and I ask her her name. She says "cici". She doesn't speak much english but is very receptive to smiling and hand gestures. Cici was very cute and young looking very pretty face. Nice perkies and nice small round shaped ass. She then motions for a HE and she puts up 4 fingers. Going off a previous review I only have 2 fingers with me. So I tell her next time for sure and she goes into it. Over the clothes touching was okay didn't attempt to take them off. She was very receptive on when I was brewing and even rubbed my nipples which was surprisingly helpful. She one handed it for a few minutes then two handed it over the head while I felt her ass more and I had lift off. Junior took about 5 minutes to come down as she massaged my big head until time was up. I didn't keep track of time but if felt like a good 45 minutes solid. Total damage was. 8 but I'm going to bring alot more next time. Don't know of any more extras other than HE. They even advertise 4 hands which I will try one day. Overall excellent experience I feel like a new man. My skin even feels more smooth.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wondefubest-asian-bodywork-in-town-248-251-9031-harper-and-metro-parkway/15645080

Det313
11-01-14, 19:27
I have been to many AMPs in the area, m1 being my favorite only bc of price. DT, sunrise, & magic are good and always get FS but the prices are higher. I go to m1 give $ and used to get 1 shot then massage then another shot. Always a great experience and not to much out of pocket. Sugar was good so was bannana, tutu, and many others. Sugar left and all kinds of things happened. First experience after sugar was taco. She did same service 1st time after sugar left and then she rushed and only did one shot and 1/2 massage. Then seen sue and she was into it and willing to do all but I couldn't stay hard looking at her or listening to her voice. Then went and seen taco again and same rushed service. Waited a while and then saw reviews of blue. Seen her and she was one shot then massage and then rushed out. So I decided to stay away for a while. After this happened I complained to mama and said I wouldn't be back. Seen someone post 2 shots on goal again so I decided to give it a shot. Asked for taco only bc she really gets into it. Was told only blue was there. So you blue. She gives me a BJ then massage then BJ, ch, doggy. She was into it and was a good time. Mama asked how time was. I said good. She asked if I liked her better then taco. I said they are both good and that I like them both. So looks like m1 is going back up, but like everything YMMV. When I went trick or treating for $ shower, BJ, massage, BJ, FS. Not to bad. I wil be back if service stays up.

Nyybry
11-01-14, 20:45
I have been to many AMPs in the area, m1 being my favorite only bc of price. DT, sunrise, & magic are good and always get FS but the prices are higher. I go to m1 give $ and used to get 1 shot then massage then another shot. Always a great experience and not to much out of pocket. Sugar was good so was bannana, tutu, and many others. Sugar left and all kinds of things happened. First experience after sugar was taco. She did same service 1st time after sugar left and then she rushed and only did one shot and 1/2 massage. Then seen sue and she was into it and willing to do all but I couldn't stay hard looking at her or listening to her voice. Then went and seen taco again and same rushed service. Waited a while and then saw reviews of blue. Seen her and she was one shot then massage and then rushed out. So I decided to stay away for a while. After this happened I complained to mama and said I wouldn't be back. Seen someone post 2 shots on goal again so I decided to give it a shot. Asked for taco only bc she really gets into it. Was told only blue was there. So you blue. She gives me a BJ then massage then BJ, ch, doggy. She was into it and was a good time. Mama asked how time was. I said good. She asked if I liked her better then taco. I said they are both good and that I like them both. So looks like m1 is going back up, but like everything YMMV. When I went trick or treating for $ shower, BJ, massage, BJ, FS. Not to bad. I wil be back if service stays up.M1 used to be the Taj Mahal of AMPs. Now it's literally a crap shoot in more ways than one. Will the service be ok?. Will you be eyed while walking / parking in lot?. Will mamasan be nice or crabby that day?. Will the provider look decent?. I never expected even a remotely decent massage here. I have read that some guys have gotten what they described as a decent massage. In my experience it's basically been. You lay on stomach waiting, girl comes in. Rubs her breasts on your back, grabs your dick and tugs at it a bit than whispers. Turn over. LOL.

HereIam2
11-02-14, 04:53
You are full of shit newby. I have been seeing her for at least five years. She gives a great massage and that is it. Take your lies to another board Joey.

What else is available other than a HJ.

As a new client I paid. 60 for the half hour. Didn't know what to expect as I thought this may be legitimate massage. I had planned to reschedule and tip appropriately but she skipped out on two scheduled appointments and didn't return my calls. A bit flaky. But it might be worth it for others.Actually Mlotz84 had pretty much the exact sane experience as I! Just because you didn't get any extras as we obviously had, doesn't mean its a lie. However, I did nor get the YMMV vibe from this one, she was pretty upfront about it being geared towards relaxation instead of therapeutic. The only think I've ever gotten was a teased, topless madsage, with HJ finish. Never pushed for more.

The only messed up part about this is that she's pretty much across street form Livonia PD. In an open store front. That part has me a little on edge. That's why I'm not repeating. I feel with a more discreet location, she could do well. More mature ladie, takes her time, and gets the job done. Another issue I had again, not with services, but she was yapping about getting girls to come in and help.

Now that right there could bring drama, and could soon be a bust since they are right there!

But if she ever gets a residential location, she might a a regular repeat.

MassageMe4
11-02-14, 10:26
Anyone know where I can find more AAMPS? The ones where you go to the apartments? Preferably Oriental but I'm open to others?

MassageMe4
11-02-14, 10:31
Anyone know which places get full nude to massage you?

Member #4612
11-02-14, 13:23
Anyone know where I can find more AAMPS? The ones where you go to the apartments? Preferably Oriental but I'm open to others?Which ones are you going to now?

Dazhiba
11-02-14, 16:40
Broke my AMP cherry today. Let me say it exceeded my expectations. I went in after work after trying to call 2 times but no answer. So I decided to just walk in and walk out and come back again if there happened to be a line. Pulled up in the safe parking lot. Its an office building with no front desk just a bunch of suites on each side. Walked in and was greeted by two beautiful asian women with nice makeup on. Nobody else was getting a massage at the time so I was escorted to one of the rooms and I quickly got undressed. The masseuse walked in and I stood half erect wondering which side of the table to lay down on. She points to lay down with my head in the hole and I lie down and make sure to adjust my johnson accordingly. She starts with some shoulder & back action. Immediately I'm thinking "wow this feels so good why haven't I done this before?" She moves her hands down my back back and forth and I'm just in pure ecstasy. She does something maybe with her elbow on my back and to my surprise I'm moaning. So she gets down to the legs and thighs and I start getting full. She motions for the flip and I'm at full attention. She hits the arms and chest and I ask her her name. She says "cici". She doesn't speak much english but is very receptive to smiling and hand gestures. Cici was very cute and young looking very pretty face. Nice perkies and nice small round shaped ass. She then motions for a HE and she puts up 4 fingers. Going off a previous review I only have 2 fingers with me. So I tell her next time for sure and she goes into it. Over the clothes touching was okay didn't attempt to take them off. She was very receptive on when I was brewing and even rubbed my nipples which was surprisingly helpful. She one handed it for a few minutes then two handed it over the head while I felt her ass more and I had lift off. Junior took about 5 minutes to come down as she massaged my big head until time was up. I didn't keep track of time but if felt like a good 45 minutes solid. Total damage was. 8 but I'm going to bring alot more next time. Don't know of any more extras other than HE. They even advertise 4 hands which I will try one day. Overall excellent experience I feel like a new man. My skin even feels more smooth.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wondefubest-asian-bodywork-in-town-248-251-9031-harper-and-metro-parkway/15645080Anyone know if this place offers FS?

Jd1234
11-02-14, 17:03
Anyone know if this place offers FS?I don't think so. I think this is the best you are going to get.

Jd1234
11-02-14, 17:07
Anyone know which places get full nude to massage you?None of the AMPs here will do a nuru if that's what you are going for. Also. RTFF.

TwoWheeler21
11-02-14, 20:13
Actually Mlotz84 had pretty much the exact sane experience as I! Just because you didn't get any extras as we obviously had, doesn't mean its a lie. However, I did nor get the YMMV vibe from this one, she was pretty upfront about it being geared towards relaxation instead of therapeutic. The only think I've ever gotten was a teased, topless madsage, with HJ finish. Never pushed for more.

The only messed up part about this is that she's pretty much across street form Livonia PD. In an open store front. That part has me a little on edge. That's why I'm not repeating. I feel with a more discreet location, she could do well. More mature ladie, takes her time, and gets the job done. Another issue I had again, not with services, but she was yapping about getting girls to come in and help.

Now that right there could bring drama, and could soon be a bust since they are right there!

But if she ever gets a residential location, she might a a regular repeat.With all due respect HereIAm2, your posting has a little too much info for an open board. It is a situation where saying you don't feel comfortable there, PM for details should be used. She has been reviewed as a decent provider, and now she and any monger going there may be compromised by the detail in your posting.

SquatKing
11-02-14, 20:32
Went on Thursday, $80 , lady started rubbing my inner thighs and touching me slowly, she said to me " Ok, Ok? Then took my drawers off and removed the sheet, at first I though she was rubbing my asshole with her finger and lube but in fact she was licking it, she tounged my ass for a good 5 minutes then had me roll over and she started with a hand job and then blew me until I cim, she tongued my ball sack and taint too.

Tipped 20 and she wanted more so I tipped another 20.

She was asian 50 years old and butt ugly but was a really good experience, I just went for a massage and had alot of fun, she did massage for about 15 minutes which was all I needed.

Never had my ass tongued and that was fun.

WiseGuy620
11-02-14, 22:47
Went on Thursday, $80 , lady started rubbing my inner thighs and touching me slowly, she said to me " Ok, Ok? Then took my drawers off and removed the sheet, at first I though she was rubbing my asshole with her finger and lube but in fact she was licking it, she tounged my ass for a good 5 minutes then had me roll over and she started with a hand job and then blew me until I cim, she tongued my ball sack and taint too.

She was asian 50 years old and butt ugly but was a really good experience, I just went for a massage and had alot of fun, she did massage for about 15 minutes which was all I needed.

Never had my ass tongued and that was fun.Link or name of location? PM if you prefer.

MassageMe4
11-02-14, 23:13

Never had my ass tongued and that was fun.Please message me the name of the place I got to go!

MassageMe4
11-02-14, 23:17
None of the AMPs here will do a nuru if that's what you are going for. Also. RTFF.Nuru would be nice but I think I'm more geared towards all the other goodies. Thanks.

MassageMe4
11-02-14, 23:19
Which ones are you going to now?Used to be 4 hands on 14 and 75 and a place off Michigan ave near Venoy.

HeeJung47
11-03-14, 09:57
[Deleted by Admin]

MassageMe4
11-03-14, 12:26
This is a flat out lie. I know all 3 girls personally and no way in hell, you are getting a rimjob at this location. Stop lying to us.Sounds like I might be a sucker here.

HeeJung47
11-03-14, 17:33
[Deleted by Admin]

SquatKing
11-03-14, 21:13
This is a flat out lie. I know all 3 girls personally and no way in hell, you are getting a rimjob at this location. Stop lying to us.Sorry to burst you bubble, but if you want I will go back and put my cellphone on the sink and record the entire appointment with this lady tonging my ass and licking my balls.

For 20 minutes. I have been here a total of five times, each time I got a BBBJ from one of them, and this time the lady really was all over me and all I said was yes.

When she say " Ok, ok ok? , then she would stop from licking my sack and say " you strong, you so strong " she swallowed my load it was pretty hot but she was an old ass lady like 5060 or older.

To be honest I only went for a decent massage and a BBBJ but when she tongued and rimmed my ass, well that's a game changer.

MassageMe4
11-03-14, 22:09
No, what it sounds like, is you were having a dream one night and decided to write your dream on this message board. There is no way that anybody is getting a rimjob, BJ, or CIM at this spa. No freaking way!No worries, anyone know one where I can?

Anansi
11-03-14, 23:40
No, what it sounds like, is you were having a dream one night and decided to write your dream on this message board. There is no way that anybody is getting a rimjob, BJ, or CIM at this spa. No freaking way!I can confirm. At most a HJ. Nothing else.

StreetLegal
11-04-14, 00:01

Never had my ass tongued and that was fun.I'm also certain nothing like this occurred here. This place is pretty sterile and best you'll ever dream of is typical HE.

Kenzowilluta
11-04-14, 03:10
Hello gents, has anyone found out anything new about Faith from out East? You can PM me if you don't want to publicly share!

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/faith-in-massage-70-hr-call-or-text-faith-586-436-0167/12363522

Be Safe Gents.

HeeJung47
11-04-14, 18:34
[Deleted by Admin]

HeeJung47
11-04-14, 18:38
[Deleted by Admin]

Detroit members, apologies, there was some glitch in this trolls account, they weren't appearing in my mod console. That's fixed now. Thanks to the guy who let me know.

A2

HeeJung47
11-04-14, 18:44
No worries, anyone know one where I can?Micki at hawaiian spa in lansing will do all of these things.

Member #5161
11-04-14, 19:29
Hello gents, has anyone found out anything new about Faith from out East? You can PM me if you don't want to publicly share!

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/faith-in-massage-70-hr-call-or-text-faith-586-436-0167/12363522

Be Safe Gents.Faith works in the basement of her home. On your first appointment her husband may be home. She's interesting and beautiful but there is nothing on her menu, not even a HE HJ. She does allow undraped massage and will do manscaping.

HeeJung47
11-05-14, 08:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive douchebaggery. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Admin2
11-05-14, 11:50
I'm telling you it happened and I don't know the ladys name, big deal it think it was cindy or something like that, I don't care what her name is, to me her name is " SHE TONGUED MY ASS AN THEN WENT HOME AND KISSED YOU " Also note- hours before going here I ate 10 white castles and haven't showered in 5 days as I was working on a Oil Rig north of Sagniaw.

Exactly my point. You dreamed it. Nobody there with a name even close to cindy. You lied and I exposed you for it. I don't give a rats-ass who you are. I just don't want the other fellows thinking they can go to shiatsu and get that service. BECAUSE YOU can't!

Like I said, this proves it. No cindy there. You got exposed. And I only did it for the others on here. So they don't think they can get that kind of service at shiatsu. Because YOU can't.Dealing with trolls 101; If you review his posts SquatKing is no more or less annoying that any other new guy. He just fell for a classic noob mistake. He allowed a troll to bait him.

Squate, there are assholes like HeeJung47 who have such PATHETIC lives that the only joy they get is coming on boards like this and seeing how many fights they can start. It doesn't matter the subject, he's probably a member of car forums, gaming forums, even angry cat photo forums. Their sole purpose is to create drama, which is why I labeled him a troll. Banning doesn't work with them because they just start all over with a new name. You can't beat trolls to death you can only starve them.

Just add him to your ignore list and move on.

A2

Nyybry
11-05-14, 19:56
Any new reports for the massage place off van born and Monroe? Last I read was that people were mentioning neighbors watching building close and that place had been busted once. Any new news?

Member #4612
11-07-14, 01:08
With this Saturday for the first time in a yEar or two I pulled the trigger and went back to my ATF AMP. I was nervous going there as getting busted brings on more dire consequences as I get older. I was greeted at the door by Angie, she said she was 28 and free off the boat from the motherland. She looked and felt fresh, hard, and 28. She was wearing this tight leopard print dress that got me going before I even got to the room. I handed her 120 got naked and she went to work. She was like a little kung fu Massuse jumping on and over my back. She was joking with me about my big butt and it made me laugh. When she was stratling me he pussy kept making my back warm and leaving some of her wet on me. This got me really hot. At tho Tim I checked to see I roaming was available and it was. However, no fingers in vag does not want to be eaten either.

The massage was ok, she is small and I am not so she did a lot of pushing on my back. It felt good but not the best. She then began her finger tip teasing and dragging her hair along my back. I turned over and she gave me the universe BJ symbol. I said no that is what I pay to get everything. She said everything cost 160. After some negotiating she agreed on 140. She put the condom on with her mouth and I loved it. We then got too it. No tits to grab on to no finger banging, her box was of average size and very wet. It felt nice but I prefer to have to work to get it in there. We washed up and cuddled for a bit. I like her as a provider. When I came out of the room I saw her taller bustier, larger but by no means fat partner. Next time I am asking for her. She looked good. I wonder if the do duos.Angie has now left Detroit for Korea. She is 32 years old and has been in the Metro Detroit area for at least 8 months. That Leopard print dress was a real turn on. Great legs and tight ass. I have seen her 5 times in the last 6 months and every session was better than the next. I started with the CBJ which I really don't care for as she rushed through it. The next visit I opted for FS that was also rushed and, I agree, she wasn't very tight for such a small lady (she may have given birth at some point). The third time I decided to talk her into mutual sexual edification that turned out to be the best solution. I get her off, she gets me off. These sessions were. 6 + . 6 tip. The massage was good with her riding my back bare ass with her little bit of pubic hair giving my spine a needed light scrubbing. She has no breasts to speak of but loves having her nipples and clit teased to the point of orgasm. The last session she laid on her back and held my cock to her wet pussy twirling it between her protruding lips letting it dip slightly into her (no cover). I eventually pulled back and blew the biggest load since my first wet dream all over her stomach. She wasn't too thrilled about that. She quickly cleaned us both and wrapped her arms around me assuring me that she's not upset. We then talked at length about her return to Korea. She introduced me to Vivian before I left with the promise that Vivian will continue where she left off. WOW! The point of the story is that you can establish a trusting relation with a SP that can be quite rewarding if you are willing to let her know what you expect and respect her willingness to participate.

Member #4612
11-07-14, 10:29
Angie has now left Detroit for Korea. She is 32 years old and has been in the Metro Detroit area for at least 8 months. That Leopard print dress was a real turn on. Great legs and tight ass. I have seen her 5 times in the last 6 months and every session was better than the next. I started with the CBJ which I really don't care for as she rushed through it. The next visit I opted for FS that was also rushed and, I agree, she wasn't very tight for such a small lady (she may have given birth at some point). The third time I decided to talk her into mutual sexual edification that turned out to be the best solution. I get her off, she gets me off. These sessions were. 6 + . 6 tip. The massage was good with her riding my back bare ass with her little bit of pubic hair giving my spine a needed light scrubbing. She has no breasts to speak of but loves having her nipples and clit teased to the point of orgasm. The last session she laid on her back and held my cock to her wet pussy twirling it between her protruding lips letting it dip slightly into her (no cover). I eventually pulled back and blew the biggest load since my first wet dream all over her stomach. She wasn't too thrilled about that. She quickly cleaned us both and wrapped her arms around me assuring me that she's not upset. We then talked at length about her return to Korea. She introduced me to Vivian before I left with the promise that Vivian will continue where she left off. WOW! The point of the story is that you can establish a trusting relation with a SP that can be quite rewarding if you are willing to let her know what you expect and respect her willingness to participate.I meant to say "every session was better than the last. ".

AllDayLong5732
11-07-14, 10:41
So yesterday around 1 pm I called and asked if they had any openings available right now for me and they told me yes so I arrived within 10 minutes and was greeted at the door by a young, maybe 28 or 30 year old I am not good with ages. Her name was Sandy. She walked me back to the room and asked if I wanted hh or Hr since the hh 40 and the hr 60 I opted for the hr. She took the money and left the room as I got undressed and laid down. She came back in a moment and started rubbing my back lightly then added the lotion or whatever they use. She was extremely light and barely touching me the massage was terrible but she allowed lots of roaming. Just no FIV. On the roll over I asked her to take off her top all she was wearing was a little shirt and a very short skirt. I was told that cost money so I then proceeded to ask her how much for everything she told me she does not do everything so I said how much for head she said. 6 so what the hell I get up and get her the money she then takes the money out of the room again but is right back. She then sits on the table next to me with a bottle of lube puts the lube on me and starts rubbing, ask her what is she doing we agreed on head, she said no you told me hand so I chalk it up to her lack of understanding English and say fine how much for everything she says no no I don't do everything ok fin how about a BJ she told me another. 20 for a total of. 80 so once again I get up and give her the money but tell her that is all I have. So the same routine she takes the money and leave the room but this time she comes back with a cover. She cleans me off puts the cover on and starts going to town. It was ok she was trying but I am more of a FS kind of guy. So I keep telling her how beautiful she is and how much I want to spend more time with her and I keep asking how much do have to bring next time for everything. She starts to get frustrated because I am not cumming and it is taking me a while then I tell her let's just do everything and I had to do some serious convincing and talking it was not easy at all. I tell her I will be quick just give me 5 minutes and I will be done. She finally gives in and allows me to slide your panties down I pick her up and put her on the table and she spreads her legs she is already very wet. She has just a little pubic hair but her box is very little and extremely tight I truly do believe that she does not do FS. For the first few minutes she was wiggling around biting her lip saying that it hurts but she still took it like a champ she allowed me to go for a while we went way past my five minutes which I was happy about and then she started to actually enjoy it. Afterwards she gave me lots of hugs and clean me up and told me how much she enjoyed it but she does not do that for anybody else I asked her how long she has been here (USA) she told me 3 days I don't know if that true or not but don't see a reason to lie to me about that. Overall it was a good experience she is about a 6 but on an AMP scale she is a 9 without a doubt. The total damage was. 60 + . 60+. 20= $. 40. I think I did pretty good she told me to bring her $. 20 next time but I think this a YMMV situation at least for now until she gets a little more comfortable. But I think she will work out she's exactly what we have been looking for. Young, hot and willing to put in the work, also just a very person.

Stay safe.

Wiggles0923
11-07-14, 11:05
Angie has now left Detroit for Korea. She is 32 years old and has been in the Metro Detroit area for at least 8 months. That Leopard print dress was a real turn on. Great legs and tight ass. I have seen her 5 times in the last 6 months and every session was better than the next. I started with the CBJ which I really don't care for as she rushed through it. The next visit I opted for FS that was also rushed and, I agree, she wasn't very tight for such a small lady (she may have given birth at some point). The third time I decided to talk her into mutual sexual edification that turned out to be the best solution. I get her off, she gets me off. These sessions were. 6 + . 6 tip. The massage was good with her riding my back bare ass with her little bit of pubic hair giving my spine a needed light scrubbing. She has no breasts to speak of but loves having her nipples and clit teased to the point of orgasm. The last session she laid on her back and held my cock to her wet pussy twirling it between her protruding lips letting it dip slightly into her (no cover). I eventually pulled back and blew the biggest load since my first wet dream all over her stomach. She wasn't too thrilled about that. She quickly cleaned us both and wrapped her arms around me assuring me that she's not upset. We then talked at length about her return to Korea. She introduced me to Vivian before I left with the promise that Vivian will continue where she left off. WOW! The point of the story is that you can establish a trusting relation with a SP that can be quite rewarding if you are willing to let her know what you expect and respect her willingness to participate.I really liked her. She would not let me play with her clit. I can understand if she is sensitive though. I agree about being respectful to sp's you get little surprises like bbbjs by young ladies at acu. Anywho the girl you got introduced to, what dies she look like and have you sampled. Does she always war tights.

Member #4612
11-07-14, 11:13
I really liked her. She would not let me play with her clit. I can understand if she is sensitive though. I agree about being respectful to sp's you get little surprises like bbbjs by young ladies at acu. Anywho the girl you got introduced to, what dies she look like and have you sampled. Does she always war tights.She is very hot (Vivian), not near as slim as Angie (not very women are) and sports a nice pair of be's. Firm body. I have not had the pleasure as yet to book a session with her. It's been my experience with other sp's there that the tights come off once you're in their room. Can you PM me the name of the BBBJ girl at ACU at 7 & Tel. ?

Member #4612
11-07-14, 11:22
So yesterday around 1 pm I called and asked if they had any openings available right now for me and they told me yes so I arrived within 10 minutes and was greeted at the door by a young, maybe 28 or 30 year old I am not good with ages. Her name was Sandy. She walked me back to the room and asked if I wanted hh or Hr since the hh 40 and the hr 60 I opted for the hr. She took the money and left the room as I got undressed and laid down. She came back in a moment and started rubbing my back lightly then added the lotion or whatever they use. She was extremely light and barely touching me the massage was terrible but she allowed lots of roaming. Just no FIV. On the roll over I asked her to take off her top all she was wearing was a little shirt and a very short skirt. I was told that cost money so I then proceeded to ask her how much for everything she told me she does not do everything so I said how much for head she said. 6 so what the hell I get up and get her the money she then takes the money out of the room again but is right back. She then sits on the table next to me with a bottle of lube puts the lube on me and starts rubbing, ask her what is she doing we agreed on head, she said no you told me hand so I chalk it up to her lack of understanding English and say fine how much for everything she says no no I don't do everything ok fin how about a BJ she told me another. 20 for a total of. 80 so once again I get up and give her the money but tell her that is all I have. So the same routine she takes the money and leave the room but this time she comes back with a cover. She cleans me off puts the cover on and starts going to town. It was ok she was trying but I am more of a FS kind of guy. So I keep telling her how beautiful she is and how much I want to spend more time with her and I keep asking how much do have to bring next time for everything. She starts to get frustrated because I am not cumming and it is taking me a while then I tell her let's just do everything and I had to do some serious convincing and talking it was not easy at all. I tell her I will be quick just give me 5 minutes and I will be done. She finally gives in and allows me to slide your panties down I pick her up and put her on the table and she spreads her legs she is already very wet. She has just a little pubic hair but her box is very little and extremely tight I truly do believe that she does not do FS. For the first few minutes she was wiggling around biting her lip saying that it hurts but she still took it like a champ she allowed me to go for a while we went way past my five minutes which I was happy about and then she started to actually enjoy it. Afterwards she gave me lots of hugs and clean me up and told me how much she enjoyed it but she does not do that for anybody else I asked her how long she has been here (USA) she told me 3 days I don't know if that true or not but don't see a reason to lie to me about that. Overall it was a good experience she is about a 6 but on an AMP scale she is a 9 without a doubt. The total damage was. 60 + . 60+. 20= $. 40. I think I did pretty good she told me to bring her $. 20 next time but I think this a YMMV situation at least for now until she gets a little more comfortable. But I think she will work out she's exactly what we have been looking for. Young, hot and willing to put in the work, also just a very person.

Stay safe.I think her name is Cindy or Cinthia. Good luck!

HeeJung47
11-07-14, 12:14
I really liked her. She would not let me play with her clit. I can understand if she is sensitive though. I agree about being respectful to sp's you get little surprises like bbbjs by young ladies at acu. Anywho the girl you got introduced to, what dies she look like and have you sampled. Does she always war tights.Angie is still here, she quit the other place. I talked to her yesterday on her cellphone. She will go to korea in December for Christmas. Told me she hasnt seen her family in 2 years.

HeeJung47
11-07-14, 12:21
I really liked her. She would not let me play with her clit. I can understand if she is sensitive though. I agree about being respectful to sp's you get little surprises like bbbjs by young ladies at acu. Anywho the girl you got introduced to, what dies she look like and have you sampled. Does she always war tights.I agree with you on Angie. A sweet girl. Like her a lot. The only strange thing was that she has no tits at all. None. LOL. And the pussyfarts were really strange. Even though, I know she can't help that. She will leave in the middle of December for Christmas with her family in Korea.

AllDayLong5732
11-07-14, 12:23
She told me sandy but you could be right she probably doesn't know what she is supposed to call herself yet, I would be willing to bet her real name is not Sandy or Cinthia.

Stay safe.

Zoman
11-07-14, 13:01
Angie has now left Detroit for Korea. She is 32 years old and has been in the Metro Detroit area for at least 8 months. That Leopard print dress was a real turn on. Great legs and tight ass. I have seen her 5 times in the last 6 months and every session was better than the next. I started with the CBJ which I really don't care for as she rushed through it. The next visit I opted for FS that was also rushed and, I agree, she wasn't very tight for such a small lady (she may have given birth at some point). The third time I decided to talk her into mutual sexual edification that turned out to be the best solution. I get her off, she gets me off. These sessions were. 6 + . 6 tip. The massage was good with her riding my back bare ass with her little bit of pubic hair giving my spine a needed light scrubbing. She has no breasts to speak of but loves having her nipples and clit teased to the point of orgasm. The last session she laid on her back and held my cock to her wet pussy twirling it between her protruding lips letting it dip slightly into her (no cover). I eventually pulled back and blew the biggest load since my first wet dream all over her stomach. She wasn't too thrilled about that. She quickly cleaned us both and wrapped her arms around me assuring me that she's not upset. We then talked at length about her return to Korea. She introduced me to Vivian before I left with the promise that Vivian will continue where she left off. WOW! The point of the story is that you can establish a trusting relation with a SP that can be quite rewarding if you are willing to let her know what you expect and respect her willingness to participate.Angie was a blast tiny little thing that wanted to get off as much as we did. Hopefully I'll get over there today to see if Vivian is there she sounds like a good replacement.

Neilnbob
11-07-14, 23:23
Angie was a blast tiny little thing that wanted to get off as much as we did. Hopefully I'll get over there today to see if Vivian is there she sounds like a good replacement.Agree. More than once I managed to get her off with DATY, though she wouldn't kiss, it's closer to a GFE than I've had at most AMP. Saw her last week, she mentioned she is going to a different location until her trip back to Korea. Any idea which one?

Member #4612
11-08-14, 08:54
Agree. More than once I managed to get her off with DATY, though she wouldn't kiss, it's closer to a GFE than I've had at most AMP. Saw her last week, she mentioned she is going to a different location until her trip back to Korea. Any idea which one?I wonder what Anna got in trade? Does Anna run Spas other than Wayne / I94 and Southfield Tel at 10 mile?

Maxam1
11-08-14, 11:40

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wondefubest-asian-bodywork-in-town-248-251-9031-harper-and-metro-parkway/15645080I wish I got your girl, I didn't get a choice of masseuse. She was average looking, late 30's is my guess. Good, strong massage, really worked out my knots w / a he midway thru the full hr massage. The place seemed busy, doorbell rang a lot and seemed like there were many women in this little place, although I didn't see anybody else. Total damage was $.

Member #4612
11-08-14, 15:19
For those of you not in the loop, Angie was a sp at Full Body Asian. She is leaving soon to return to her home country of Korea. As you can tell, her clients will be missing her.

SkilledView1
11-12-14, 14:38
Saw this one at her incall location in Waterford. Nice place and a pretty good massage. Draping required and no hints at anything else.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiulf-rest-and-relaxation-buy-1-get-1-12-off-outcall-last-min/14389556

BigSmalls69
11-13-14, 00:04
Saw this one at her incall location in Waterford. Nice place and a pretty good massage. Draping required and no hints at anything else.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiulf-rest-and-relaxation-buy-1-get-1-12-off-outcall-last-min/14389556Thanks for the review. I was thinking about trying her out based on the fact she is close and I love older blonde milfy types, but with no hints of extras I will be saving my money!

BigSmalls69
11-14-14, 12:41
Just left M-1 and had my usual great time with blue. Although the massage was skipped due to them starting to get busy, but still fun. Did ask about new girls and they don't have any yet. Still just sue, blue and taco. But taco wasnt there again. Wondering if she is even working there still. Anyways you know the m-1 routine just wanted to let you guys know theres no new girls yet.

Bigboi47
11-14-14, 17:51
The state wants everyone licensed enforcement will be interesting.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/michigan-dept-of-licensing-and-regulatory-affairs/17564507

GotYaazz
11-14-14, 18:44

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/michigan-dept-of-licensing-and-regulatory-affairs/17564507This ad was probably posted by a massage gal to try and scare others. That crazy ass Regina aka Victoria aka GinaBina would post crap like this all of the time, it is probably her.

Again. Not that the facts are not true regarding a license, she just tries scare tactics like this.

StreetLegal
11-14-14, 20:29

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/michigan-dept-of-licensing-and-regulatory-affairs/17564507I wonder how they test for the HE portion of the test? Perhaps the State needs some volunteers!

DragonSnake
11-15-14, 00:16
Three of my normals were bitching about it. They were pissed, after 10 to 12 years they had to fork out more money to the state.

Guwman
11-15-14, 09:51
She's from New York. I dropped her off at 10 pm last night. She seems nice.

Incognito1234
11-15-14, 11:43
She's from New York. I dropped her off at 10 pm last night. She seems nice.Decent looking? FS by chance? I've only been there once and the talent was what I'd consider to be average. Unfortunately, outside of M1, it seems that the only thing you can expect from downriver AMPs is a HE.

Guwman
11-15-14, 12:09
Decent looking? FS by chance? I've only been there once and the talent was what I'd consider to be average. Unfortunately, outside of M1, it seems that the only thing you can expect from downriver AMPs is a HE.I try to be totally objective as to not appear as a shill. She is similar to to others there. However, I know that everybody has different tastes. Some my not like her but others may find her hot as hell. YMMV. For those seeking a new girl, you might want to try her. Full service definitely is not a consideration. Excellent massage is guaranteed.

Cyborg10
11-15-14, 18:46
I plan on going to m1 soon for my first time. I had a really nice time at this other AMP in clinton township a few weeks ago my review is below. Is there any guidelines on getting at least BBBJ? How much $$$ should I give mama? I have lurked this entire thread but I could use some updated info.

HereIam2
11-16-14, 06:32

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/michigan-dept-of-licensing-and-regulatory-affairs/17564507Went this afternoon to onevif my favorites. Yes, it is true the state will be cracking down apparently! To what extent or how, who knows?! She just got her license 2 weeks ago,and paid 375 total for everything required.

Her only complaint was, why not go after people who never were even certified? I must say I agree.

She e mailed them to stay off CMTs only. She sent an email asking about " body rub" I guess that too will fall under this law!

Yes, enforcement will be interesting!

But honesty, how many of you are staying away until all this blows over?!

I know I am!

Turrismaldon
11-18-14, 05:33
How much extra for sex?120-140 the most total! But $ also works.

Skifreak
11-18-14, 06:15
Hey guys looking for a great rub down in the canton or novi area. Nit to concerned with the fun on the flip but it is always a plus. My only requirement is the massage has to be damn good. If you could help me out that would be g8. Thanks all.

Member #5307
11-18-14, 15:07
A couple months ago visited the massage place off (metro parkway). It's in an office building that is sitting right off the road almost in the parking lot of a strip mall. Opted for half hour, asian girl appears in room wearing skin tight sexy jeans. She was very cute with hot body looked 20's said she around 30. I would tell you her name but I could not understand a word she said and she could not understand me. Her massage was the worst I ever had. I kept trying to tell her harder but she was clueless. Her massage wasn't even soft and sensual, it was annoying. I couldn't wait for it to end!!

Rooms have doors, but they don't ever close them. Instead they also have a curtain that they open and close. At the end I dreamed she motioned for if I wanted more. It seemed something starting with a 4 was her lucky number. My dream was getting worse until I gave her a lesson in Russian which she understood. Would not repeat!!

MmQuickX
11-19-14, 10:38
Hi all, I'm not a local but am a infrequent poster on some other states' boards. So yeah. I am stranded in Detroit tonight and am staying at one of the many fine hotels near Romulus. Based on far I'd have to travel, are there any good AMPs around here? Haven't had good luck in some of the other cities I've visited lately.

Thanks!

Member #5161
11-19-14, 12:45
Hey guys looking for a great rub down in the canton or novi area. Nit to concerned with the fun on the flip but it is always a plus. My only requirement is the massage has to be damn good. If you could help me out that would be g8. Thanks all.Marilyn works out of her condo. Offers two or three levels of service. No FS. Has a great reputation based on reviews.

ExquisiteMassage19@gmail.com

MikeQanaby
11-19-14, 16:49
Hi all, I'm not a local but am a infrequent poster on some other states' boards. So yeah. I am stranded in Detroit tonight and am staying at one of the many fine hotels near Romulus. Based on far I'd have to travel, are there any good AMPs around here? Haven't had good luck in some of the other cities I've visited lately.

Thanks!This one is about a 10 minute drive from the airport. PM me if you need to know specifically the name of the apartment complex.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-cinthia-34-and-vivian-38/10130133

DMichael5
11-19-14, 16:50

Thanks!Try AromaTherapy at 24710 Eureka in Taylor. Its about 8 miles from the airport. I've gone 3 times. Never disappointed. . 8 for an hour and the massage is thorough--deep tissue, back walking, etc. Lots of teasing with the boys while face down. The flip is nice, sensual, but no BJ, and she will keep her clothes on. I tipped. 4. I'm looking forward to my next trip downriver.

Good luck.

MmQuickX
11-20-14, 02:17
Try AromaTherapy at 24710 Eureka in Taylor. Its about 8 miles from the airport. I've gone 3 times. Never disappointed. . 8 for an hour and the massage is thorough--deep tissue, back walking, etc. Lots of teasing with the boys while face down. The flip is nice, sensual, but no BJ, and she will keep her clothes on. I tipped. 4. I'm looking forward to my next trip downriver.

Good luck.Thanks!! I'll see if I can fit this in tomorrow morning. I screwed up and didn't check the forum after posting today z as I had plenty of time to make th trip!

MrBusinessguy
11-20-14, 14:46
Any of these places offer services for women? Trying to see if my wife would enjoy a HE.

MrBusinessguy
11-20-14, 16:50
Any parlors near Melvindale or Allen park? Also are there any that offer HE to women, my plan is to take my wife to get a massage and have her get felt up. Hopefully this will open her up to the idea of women LOL. Help me out guys!

MrBusinessguy
11-20-14, 18:39
Hi guys do any of these offer services for women? I'm looking to take my wife to a AMP where she'll get a surprise HE (if she's willing) that way she'll be more open to the ladies! Any help?

Calvin77
11-20-14, 20:15
Any of these places offer services for women? Trying to see if my wife would enjoy a HE.I'd be happy to give her a thorough massage that left her purring. Just call me Sven.

I Toftt
11-20-14, 23:16
Any parlors near Melvindale or Allen park? Also are there any that offer HE to women, my plan is to take my wife to get a massage and have her get felt up. Hopefully this will open her up to the idea of women LOL. Help me out guys!Not sure if any of the local MP's would be a good way to introduce your wife to other girls. The majority of AMPs / mp are 45-60 year old women that speak little to no english, maybe try backpage and visit the provider first an explain your plan to her.

MrBusinessguy
11-20-14, 23:35
Not sure if any of the local MP's would be a good way to introduce your wife to other girls. The majority of AMPs / mp are 45-60 year old women that speak little to no english, maybe try backpage and visit the provider first an explain your plan to her.The thing is, it has to seem unplanned and be at a "legit" AMP. I'll build a rapport with the MP first, but I know she won't go for a backpage ad.

Maxam1
11-21-14, 08:36
The thing is, it has to seem unplanned and be at a "legit" AMP. I'll build a rapport with the MP first, but I know she won't go for a backpage ad.Take her to a nice SC; Coli or Flight Club.

Jesandian
11-21-14, 09:01
Hi guys do any of these offer services for women? I'm looking to take my wife to a AMP where she'll get a surprise HE (if she's willing) that way she'll be more open to the ladies! Any help?I travel a lot and take my wife on a lot of trips with me. We have tried numerous times in all of the major AMP cities with no luck. As someone else said you are better off hiring a BP girl. I would pick one of the younger / newer ones. They will still have a little heart left. We have had great success with this method. Now we have found a couple AMP that would massage women but not play at the playground. The wife loves the breast massage though.

FlyingHorse69
11-21-14, 09:35
I have been seeing this ad for a while now and want to take the plunge. Any body have any info or experience with this yummy treat?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-therapist-model-type-available/17411142

Thanks!

Ampboner
11-22-14, 02:07
Hi guys do any of these offer services for women? I'm looking to take my wife to a AMP where she'll get a surprise HE (if she's willing) that way she'll be more open to the ladies! Any help?

In my experience very few AMP's in the US will acomodate you and your wife.

Have you ever thought of BP,non AMP's or similar sources.

Also, would your wife want to be with a 60 ish Korean??

Incognito1234
11-22-14, 12:44
Hey guys,

This girl looks good. Anyone have any info? Is it a worthwhile visit?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/professionalism-with-a-twist-new-location/17588126

Easy Rider 22
11-22-14, 14:21
Hey guys,

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/professionalism-with-a-twist-new-location/17588126That's Natalia she has reviews on another website. Those are the only reviews I have been able to find for her. I have been planing a visit myself. Let us know how it goes.

Good luck and happy hunting.

TwoWheeler21
11-22-14, 14:37
I have been seeing this ad for a while now and want to take the plunge. Any body have any info or experience with this yummy treat?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-therapist-model-type-available/17411142

Thanks!She was reviewed several months ago in this forum. I don't remember the particulars, but the general assessment was not a good experience; avoid.

Rhj12
11-22-14, 15:43
Hey guys,

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/professionalism-with-a-twist-new-location/17588126Saw her few months ago. Pics are old. I would not repeat.

FlyingHorse69
11-22-14, 17:43
She was reviewed several months ago in this forum. I don't remember the particulars, but the general assessment was not a good experience; avoid.Thats a bummer! She is like 5 min from my place and she has a nice fit body. I might have to just take the plunge and see what I can get out of her. I will keep you all posted.

Thanks for the info!

Incognito1234
11-22-14, 21:45
She was reviewed several months ago in this forum. I don't remember the particulars, but the general assessment was not a good experience; avoid.Oh yeah, definite avoid. I saw her about a year or so ago and it was awful. She was flying high on something. It was a very rushed experience and I mean VERY rushed. 10 strokes in, she was asking if I was finished and from there, kept rushing me to do so, all the while trying to upsell. Never again for me.

RamToughBrad
11-22-14, 23:34
If that is true then would it would soon invalidate the LEO check done at many places.Police working undercover lie about their identity all the time. It is part of being UNDERCOVER. Can you imagine a plainclothes cop telling the drug dealer he is about to buy from that he is a cop? Yes it is legal, yes it is done everyday. Whether it is buying drugs, pussy, or a hand job, the cops on a sting have to lie about their identity in order to find out what's up, and sometimes to stay alive.

Stay safe. Play safe.

FlyingHorse69
11-23-14, 01:38
Oh yeah, definite avoid. I saw her about a year or so ago and it was awful. She was flying high on something. It was a very rushed experience and I mean VERY rushed. 10 strokes in, she was asking if I was finished and from there, kept rushing me to do so, all the while trying to upsell. Never again for me.Oh really. Alright than I am staying away. Thanks!

Krinkle187
11-23-14, 21:26
I always heard good things about this place but right when I was about to take the plunge I saw on here that the well reviewed main girl there left. Has anyone been there recently? Any info about who is taking her place?

Blazer1
11-24-14, 11:40
Been wanting to try but would like some good or bad reviews.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/walk-in-now-avail-99-prostate-sessions-248-918-0127-warren/17481254

Mrtroy
11-24-14, 12:29

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/walk-in-now-avail-99-prostate-sessions-248-918-0127-warren/17481254Nope never seen the ad.

WiseGuy620
11-24-14, 13:48

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/walk-in-now-avail-99-prostate-sessions-248-918-0127-warren/17481254Been there a few times. Not much of a massage. Two women work there. One is a large black woman with huge cans and the other is an average size fit black lady. Both are willing to go topless and will ask usually in the first 30 seconds of the massage if you want a "release". Pretty sure the rate was 125 for that. Roaming is welcomed but nothing below the waist for them. I did the duo once and either I was the first one they had done or they don't do it often. They both seemed almost shy around each other.

Subsequent visits have been good but she definitely takes the approach of getting more into it the more you see them.

Horn Dog Too
11-24-14, 23:03
Marilyn works out of her condo. Offers two or three levels of service. No FS. Has a great reputation based on reviews.

ExquisiteMassage19@gmail.comI concur. I've had sessions with her several times until we had a disagreement on scheduling. She would have rather won the argument than keep a client. So I found other pastures. Her massage is good, firm and thorough. She does talk a lot, and a lot about how her quality of massage is so much better than others. For an old broad she does have a pretty firm body, great big tits and gives a good HE. Give her a go, and make your own call.

Mrtroy
11-25-14, 10:41
I concur. I've had sessions with her several times until we had a disagreement on scheduling. She would have rather won the argument than keep a client. So I found other pastures. Her massage is good, firm and thorough. She does talk a lot, and a lot about how her quality of massage is so much better than others. For an old broad she does have a pretty firm body, great big tits and gives a good HE. Give her a go, and make your own call.? 2 or 3 leval's? Is there a French (oral) massage?

Checkeredd
11-25-14, 10:46
Police working undercover lie about their identity all the time. It is part of being UNDERCOVER. Can you imagine a plainclothes cop telling the drug dealer he is about to buy from that he is a cop? Yes it is legal, yes it is done everyday. Whether it is buying drugs, pussy, or a hand job, the cops on a sting have to lie about their identity in order to find out what's up, and sometimes to stay alive.

Stay safe. Play safe.Absolutely correct. Many people are in jail because they thought police are compelled to tell the truth or else it's entrapment. NOT TRUE. LEO checks should include before any sex acts or money are discussed; touching, exposing, or offering a ride and she gets into the car. If she balks at these behaviors or makes excuses, time to leave.

BigSmalls69
11-25-14, 22:39
Absolutely correct. Many people are in jail because they thought police are compelled to tell the truth or else it's entrapment. NOT TRUE. LEO checks should include before any sex acts or money are discussed; touching, exposing, or offering a ride and she gets into the car. If she balks at these behaviors or makes excuses, time to leave.This is what I don't get about the LEO checks, I've read and heard from a few diff people that the way the law is in michigan now, you can get popped just for even saying hi to a known SW our popped just for showing up to a known shady hotel. Since the laws have changed over the years arent the LEO checks kinda pointless now.

Scombalos
11-25-14, 22:54
Any feedback? She offer HE?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/working-this-weekend-and-thanksgiving-weekend-inner-thighs-and-glutes-313-205-7117/7267620

Member #5483
11-28-14, 01:09
This is what I don't get about the LEO checks, I've read and heard from a few diff people that the way the law is in michigan now, you can get popped just for even saying hi to a known SW our popped just for showing up to a known shady hotel. Since the laws have changed over the years arent the LEO checks kinda pointless now.You're correct: in Detroit a popular way of revenue enhancement isn't just all the costs of fighting asset forfeiture when busted, but also you can get a LIPIO (Loitering in public intending offence) ticket for just being in a "known" area of prostitution without a "purpose". I won't go on my own rant on how ridiculous vice and mala prohibita enforcement is--IMO its just excuse to tax something that isn't part of regular economy. None of this nonsense goes on in vegas where the sex workers pay FIT.

Nyybry
11-28-14, 23:49
Had some time to kill on black Friday, so I stopped in here. Been here a decent amount of times. So I know what to expect. I see a lot of ads for places just opening up all over and I'm a little Leary of checking them out due to the fact that their ads are usually very misleading.

Lady who answered door was my masseuse, decent looking korean woman. Massage was the typical acupressure type and the ending was excellent. I recommend this place if anyone is near the Westland area.

Guyneedsfun
11-29-14, 23:07
That's Natalia she has reviews on another website. Those are the only reviews I have been able to find for her. I have been planing a visit myself. Let us know how it goes.

Good luck and happy hunting.She used to work at the office at 696 and Vandyke at least a year ago. Can't remember anything bad but also never had the urge to repeat. Will get nude and believe more was on the table but pretty good upsell.

Bobby9999
11-30-14, 09:52
Any new reports for the massage place off van born and Monroe? Last I read was that people were mentioning neighbors watching building close and that place had been busted once. Any new news?I don't know anything about a bust.

I drove by once a couple of weeks ago and saw a fairly attractive Asian woman standing out front smoking so I decided to take the plunge a few days later. I parked one street over and walked up, so as to avoid anyone messing with my car if the neighbors really were being dicks for no reason. Didn't see any neighbors but it has gotten a lot colder since those reports, so maybe they're not hanging out outside as much. Went in, approached by overweight unattractive woman in her 40's. Said F it, and continued in anyway. She gave a decent massage, then demanded $50 for HJ. I negotiated down to $40 and she seemed pissed. Decent HJ nevertheless. Will not repeat unless I see some glowing reviews from others.

FlyingHorse69
11-30-14, 23:57
Anybody see this girl for a massage? Seems legit but her ad was under body rubs on backpage so maybe she offers extras?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sunday-funday/17693391

DragonSnake
12-01-14, 00:50

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiulf-rest-and-relaxation-buy-1-get-1-12-off-outcall-last-min/14389556Is her place at her home or professional building?

Kenzowilluta
12-01-14, 12:18
Hello gents, sorry to be "that guy". Has anyone tried out this lady yet? I am very interested. Could this be Sweet Jane O??

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/150hr-sensual-scarlet-ready-2-relax-hot-stones-and-deep-tissue/16853029

BetaRayBill
12-02-14, 16:23
So the licensing ad we keep seeing pop up on BP http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-state-license-criminal-violation-no-fear-know-the-law/17564507 oddly never appears on CL. What's also odd is that the bolding, capitalization, and punctuation look an awful lot like Destiny's ads http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapy-with-destiny-llc-a-truly-beneficial-touch-great-news-new-month/15002369 who's mentioned needing to have the license in her own ad for a little while.

Now we have another ad calling out whoever is posting the "state" ad http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fear-tactics-used-by-fellow-local-lmt-no-state-rep-of-anything-100-fact/17705860.

Then I look at Destiny's ad again and see that one of the reviews is sent to "Me" haha.

Idk, just gave me a chuckle.

Bigboi47
12-02-14, 16:53
So the licensing ad we keep seeing pop up on BP http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-state-license-criminal-violation-no-fear-know-the-law/17564507 oddly never appears on CL. What's also odd is that the bolding, capitalization, and punctuation look an awful lot like Destiny's ads http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapy-with-destiny-llc-a-truly-beneficial-touch-great-news-new-month/15002369 who's mentioned needing to have the license in her own ad for a little while.

Now we have another ad calling out whoever is posting the "state" ad http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fear-tactics-used-by-fellow-local-lmt-no-state-rep-of-anything-100-fact/17705860.

Then I look at Destiny's ad again and see that one of the reviews is sent to "Me" haha.

Idk, just gave me a chuckle.The one ad talking about citizen arrest WTF crazy talk, surprised the local media has not done a story yet.

CockednLocked
12-02-14, 20:34
It does look like her ad's style and also fits with her yammerings on this exact topic!

Great catch Beta!

Idk, just gave me a chuckle.

Lklrk4
12-02-14, 21:47
So the last time I was there I mentioned a 10 that I saw on my way out. I went back and as luck would have it, I got her. Decent massage, almost no English but I think she knows more than she lets on. Great teasing while I'm face down. Then she seemed to get spooked or something. She wouldn't go near them and I asked her to take care of it with tip in hand and she declined. Told me to do it myself. I've been there 4 times previously and never had a problem. On the way out she asked for tip and I laughed and walked out the door. She followed me to the parking lot. I just shook my head. I was not a jerk to her, I respected her boundaries. Just hilarious to me. Will not be back.

Neilnbob
12-03-14, 13:54
Was this the strip mall or the apt?

Thanks,

So the last time I was there I mentioned a 10 that I saw on my way out. I went back and as luck would have it, I got her. Decent massage, almost no English but I think she knows more than she lets on. Great teasing while I'm face down. Then she seemed to get spooked or something. She wouldn't go near them and I asked her to take care of it with tip in hand and she declined. Told me to do it myself. I've been there 4 times previously and never had a problem. On the way out she asked for tip and I laughed and walked out the door. She followed me to the parking lot. I just shook my head. I was not a jerk to her, I respected her boundaries. Just hilarious to me. Will not be back.