PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

Guyneedsfun
03-09-14, 12:29
I'm sorry but I do not feel comfortable with your request. Please call, I'm sure they will happy to give specific directions.I agree. He has the basic area of Wayne and 94. Why would he need the building address when he hasn't even called for an appointment?

Nyybry
03-09-14, 20:58
Does any one know the address of Full Body Asian Massage on Wayne Road by Metro?As soon as you get off 94 exit the apartment complex is right there, can't miss it....the building you are looking for is towards the back...when you call and make your appointment they will give you directions, once inside the complex they want you to call again and at that point they will give you the building #, and the room # to buzz.

Member #4612
03-10-14, 08:04
I agree. He has the basic area of Wayne and 94. Why would he need the building address when he hasn't even called for an appointment?I did call and talked to Anna. I was looking to set an address for my GPS as I am not familiar with that area. I also wanted to see it from a street view in Google. I have the basic information I need. Thanks to NYYBRY and no thanks to TenderMan.

DarkSideOfMe
03-10-14, 09:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #4612
03-11-14, 15:25
Pretty quiet on the AMP front since the NR LEO report at the Chinese Place on Wayne Road. & Joy. Who knows, they may lower their rates or increase their menu.

Mike27L
03-11-14, 16:02
I would love if that was true, but I don't expect them to lower their rates, nor increase service any time soon. I will always have a special place for this AMP in my heart, as it is where I broke my mongering cherry, but don't plan on going back any time soon. Too many better options out there for a similar price point, and better service.

Pretty quiet on the AMP front since the NR LEO report at the Chinese Place on Wayne Road. & Joy. Who knows, they may lower their rates or increase their menu.

BignBare
03-11-14, 17:22
I did call and talked to Anna. I was looking to set an address for my GPS as I am not familiar with that area. I also wanted to see it from a street view in Google. I have the basic information I need. Thanks to NYYBRY and no thanks to TenderMan.So did you end up going here? If so, how was it or has anyone else been here?

MidLifeAlibi
03-12-14, 22:19
Although my plan was to start checking out different AMPs, I visited A-ACU on Sunday. I wanted to try to get more info on the licensing changes (my post 03/07/2014) so I wanted to go where I was trusted. It's been almost 2 months since I was there.

Mina greeted me at the door and scolded me for being away for so long. I haven't had Mina for a long, long time. Having been spoiled by Lisa, CiCi, and a couple of others. I guess if I wanted to talk about the licensing changes, she would probably be the one to talk to here.

This was my first time I had a shower with Mina. I enjoyed her low-cut top that showed ample cleavage while she suds me up. My groin and ass have never been cleaner, although a fingernail did nick my ball sack. Ouch.

The massage was fine. After some chit-chat about the crappy winter, I talked about what I learned about the the licensing change, and asked how it would effect them. She said, "different here", so either she didn't know about it, didn't understand me, or didn't want to talk about it. Oh well, I tried.

I was a little concerned that the flip occurred much sooner than usual. The HJ was the regular up-down fist-pump, not the "magical caressing touch" given by Lisa and CiCi, but who am I to complain. She displayed her nice rack for my inspection. Afterwards, there was about 15 minutes left of the hour, so the massage continued.

Overall. Not bad. Not great. I'm probably just spoiled by now.

King Python
03-13-14, 10:33
Looks like you cut and pasted this from BP. I'm looking for the address of the apt bldg. BTW, I do provide reviews and whatever information I can pass along.I hit this one this morning and left very happy. Called number and was quoted .6 for hour massage. Was given directions straight to location. Called 2nd time to be buzzed in to apt building. Greeted at door by average (5-6) but friendly 35-40 yr old Asian, slim build and smiling. Clean massage area, paid for massage, laid face down and got one of the best back massages of my life. Playful attention to the boys along the way. On the flip was offered HE or upgrade to CFS for $ extra. Since the massage was so awesome, I took the upgrade and got a good CBJ and CFS. After, she finished out massage strong, even cracked my neck. At the end she even dressed me smiling all the time. I was so happy I didn't even get her name. Got a full hour for massage and extra, no rushing. Total damage $.6.

Regardless, I will return for massage alone, may just take HE next time and tip .4.

Member #4612
03-13-14, 15:10
Although my plan was to start checking out different AMPs, I visited A-ACU on Sunday. I wanted to try to get more info on the licensing changes (my post 03/07/2014) so I wanted to go where I was trusted. It's been almost 2 months since I was there.

Mina greeted me at the door and scolded me for being away for so long. I haven't had Mina for a long, long time. Having been spoiled by Lisa, CiCi, and a couple of others. I guess if I wanted to talk about the licensing changes, she would probably be the one to talk to here.

This was my first time I had a shower with Mina. I enjoyed her low-cut top that showed ample cleavage while she suds me up. My groin and ass have never been cleaner, although a fingernail did nick my ball sack. Ouch.

The massage was fine. After some chit-chat about the crappy winter, I talked about what I learned about the the licensing change, and asked how it would effect them. She said, "different here", so either she didn't know about it, didn't understand me, or didn't want to talk about it. Oh well, I tried.

I was a little concerned that the flip occurred much sooner than usual. The HJ was the regular up-down fist-pump, not the "magical caressing touch" given by Lisa and CiCi, but who am I to complain. She displayed her nice rack for my inspection. Afterwards, there was about 15 minutes left of the hour, so the massage continued.

Overall. Not bad. Not great. I'm probably just spoiled by now.I believe they are located in either Detroit or Redford. The AMP concern was focused on the Livonia area according to your post.

Member #4612
03-13-14, 17:27
I hit this one this morning and left very happy. Called number and was quoted .6 for hour massage. Was given directions straight to location. Called 2nd time to be buzzed in to apt building. Greeted at door by average (5-6) but friendly 35-40 yr old Asian, slim build and smiling. Clean massage area, paid for massage, laid face down and got one of the best back massages of my life. Playful attention to the boys along the way. On the flip was offered HE or upgrade to CFS for $ extra. Since the massage was so awesome, I took the upgrade and got a good CBJ and CFS. After, she finished out massage strong, even cracked my neck. At the end she even dressed me smiling all the time. I was so happy I didn't even get her name. Got a full hour for massage and extra, no rushing. Total damage $.6.

Regardless, I will return for massage alone, may just take HE next time and tip .4.Good report. Interesting that the CFS would not be a repeat... I feel the same way.

MidLifeAlibi
03-13-14, 18:11
I believe they are located in either Detroit or Redford. The AMP concern was focused on the Livonia area according to your post.Yes, my earlier post was about ordinance changes specific to Livonia, but Livonia is making those changes because the State of Michigan is taking over licensing from all the cities. My suspicion was that other cities may also be "rewriting" their massage parlor ordinances to retain some type of control. Perhaps Westland is also, and that was what prompted LEO to start "watching" Chinese Massage, as reported. Maybe not, but both things happening at the same time seemed suspicious to me, and I wanted to pass along that "something" in the industry was changing (and I find that change is usually bad). A-ACU is in Detroit, but the State will be licensing them too, so I was hoping to get some info on how that would effect them (and ultimately us), but no luck.

No Spec
03-16-14, 05:42
There seems to be some mixed opinions of the LE activity watching AMPs. I see herelam said he saw places getting popped first hand, and if I'm correct is seems the general consensus of M1 is to stay away. I only ever got to go to M1 one time quite awhile ago, and was contemplating going again about a week ago until I read here to WTFO.

Just curious if this is all blown out of proportion or if anyone has seen anything, anywhere, that might give some credit to the possibility of something actually continuing to go down?

Det313
03-16-14, 16:11
That's a pretty standard talent level. There are some better looking ones, but you definitely roll the dice and hope you don't get an old Lady. People love Sugar at M1, but she's not better than a solid 3 to me. Leah at Magic is pretty hot though.Sugar is a great value at $ for multiple positions and unlimited time. Anyone know what the Leah FS is going to cost? Anyone know of any other good values with the same service as Sugar at M-1? You can private message me if you don't want everyone to see.

Thanks.

Member #4530
03-16-14, 22:31
Sugar is a great value at $ for multiple positions and unlimited time. Anyone know what the Leah FS is going to cost? Anyone know of any other good values with the same service as Sugar at M-1? You can private message me if you don't want everyone to see.

Thanks.Leah IS hot. I had seen her a couple times but did not go FS as she quoted me 300. Little too rich for me. Maybe some had better luck but that was my experience near end of last year.

I think we all are looking for sugar experience in a leah package.

Member #4530
03-17-14, 15:42
Is Leah back working at Magic or was that just a reference to Leah's Fine Physical Qualities?

Last time I saw Leah, she was working as a manager and not giving massages. ... Have not seen her since last fall. ...

Any word on her whereabouts? ... Did she go back to NY?Old reference. Sorry.

PatsCorps
03-17-14, 18:16
Ok, got the itch real bad. Is the opinion that M1 is safe / Not safe? Don't care about the mammasan thing.

Sorry, long time lurker.etc.

MikeNav
03-18-14, 14:51
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-your-body-relax-away-37/3016170

I called this one up today she was very friendly so I went for it and I'm glad I did!

She gave a great full body message from my head to my feet. She was very friendly had nice conversation she made me feel very relaxed. Shit I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep. She has a nice figure long soft hair that she used for some of the message played with the boys had me flip worked on my arms, hands, and chest then a very nice HJ finish. Wowzers I needed that. I will be back to see her. I was there about 45 minutes damage was .60 great price. I went for the half but she said I'm pretty stessed and asked If I minded staying a little longer so she can work on me some more. Who am I to argue!! LOL.

Catcher123
03-19-14, 11:20
Visited Southfield of full body Asian massage on last Tuesday. Her name was Sasha. Greeted me with pink skirt and top.

Had wonderful massage. Allowed to roam around everyware...FS was available but I took CBJ with the goal damage of .11.

Will repeat again.

ChaserX
03-19-14, 11:48
Visited Southfield of full body Asian massage on last Tuesday. Her name was Sasha. Greeted me with pink skirt and top.

Had wonderful massage. Allowed to roam around everyware...FS was available but I took CBJ with the goal damage of .11.

Will repeat again.Sorry for the noon question, but how much is .11.?

Catcher123
03-20-14, 10:50
Sorry for the noon question, but how much is .11.?110 ...this is my 1st report I hope you understand if I don't follow the standards.

Member #4612
03-22-14, 09:43

Will repeat again.I went to the Wayne Road location and was attended to by Angie. Opted for CBJ. That was the only time she made contact with my unit, even through the usual light touch teasing portion of the massage session. Will not repeat.

Member #4612
03-22-14, 12:03
No answer when calling Wyandotte Wellness. I suspect they are closed. What a loss. Anyone have other intel on this? All those ladies were great. Sure would like to know if they went elsewhere or operating indi.

Guwman
03-22-14, 13:57
No answer when calling Wyandotte Wellness. I suspect they are closed. What a loss. Anyone have other intel on this? All those ladies were great. Sure would like to know if they went elsewhere or operating indi.See post 4182. Court Case is in mid April. I think he doesn't want his name on a similar place while going to trial. I bet they will reopen after the case is concluded.

SAM4077
03-22-14, 14:33
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-your-body-relax-away-37/3016170

I called this one up today she was very friendly so I went for it and I'm glad I did!

She gave a great full body message from my head to my feet. She was very friendly had nice conversation she made me feel very relaxed. Shit I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep. She has a nice figure long soft hair that she used for some of the message played with the boys had me flip worked on my arms, hands, and chest then a very nice HJ finish. Wowzers I needed that. I will be back to see her. I was there about 45 minutes damage was .60 great price. I went for the half but she said I'm pretty stessed and asked If I minded staying a little longer so she can work on me some more. Who am I to argue!! LOL.Any roaming her shirt of etc?

Nyybry
03-22-14, 20:42
Any roaming her shirt of etc?Where abouts is she located? House? Apartment?

MikeNav
03-24-14, 00:21
Where abouts is she located? House? Apartment?It was a house very clean very nice room set up I felt safe the whole time.

King Python
03-25-14, 13:28
Hit this one on wayne road again today (11 AM) and batting two for two. Walked in and there were 4 cute Asian girls waiting to give massages. Cute girl, couldn't make out name, took me back to decent massage room. Paid .7 for 1 hour massage. Love this place cause they give a good hard massage if you ask. Great back massage, On the flip had nice see cups brushed in my face and some nipple play before a very good HE. Finished strong on Front massage. Tipped .30 for a $ total. Will repeat.

Member #4967
03-26-14, 13:48
Thought I better post since I haven't added a review of any experiences lately, regular customer here. Surprised don't see very many reviews always have a good time, Jackie has been there quite a while. Tiny cute Asian spinner, Older than some of the girls I've seen posted of the Chinese places but since I prefer FS I don't see any reports about the availability at these Chinese places. It's clean, it's close, The service is always top-notch. Plus it's also The only spa that has a working steam sauna which is quite relaxing during these winter months, really relaxes the muscles and she gives a great massage as well as everything else that I'm looking for " no kids very tight box ".

Detroit Life
03-26-14, 14:06
Hit this one on wayne road again today (11 AM) and batting two for two. Walked in and there were 4 cute Asian girls waiting to give massages. Cute girl, couldn't make out name, took me back to decent massage room. Paid .7 for 1 hour massage. Love this place cause they give a good hard massage if you ask. Great back massage, On the flip had nice see cups brushed in my face and some nipple play before a very good HE. Finished strong on Front massage. Tipped .30 for a $ total. Will repeat.Is this the spot that is more on the corner of Ford and Wayne?

JayMazz13
03-26-14, 17:13

Will repeat again.What place was this?

BignBare
03-26-14, 18:05
Thought I better post since I haven't added a review of any experiences lately, regular customer here. Surprised don't see very many reviews always have a good time, Jackie has been there quite a while. Tiny cute Asian spinner, Older than some of the girls I've seen posted of the Chinese places but since I prefer FS I don't see any reports about the availability at these Chinese places. It's clean, it's close, The service is always top-notch. Plus it's also The only spa that has a working steam sauna which is quite relaxing during these winter months, really relaxes the muscles and she gives a great massage as well as everything else that I'm looking for " no kids very tight box ".What was the damage if you don't mind sharing or your can pm me.

King Python
03-26-14, 21:07
Is this the spot that is more on the corner of Ford and Wayne?Check inbox, pm sent.

Member #4612
03-26-14, 21:29
This AMP is somewhat different in that it is not a store front operation. You place the call, get the address and are told the apartment number when you make the second call on arrival. You're "buzzed" in and greeted by your service provider. Mine was Angie, a very attractive lady (30 ish) who greeted me with a smile and a hug. Stunning, wearing a very short leopard print dress. The session did not include FS (on the menu) as I wanted to test the waters. I will admit to leaving satisfied with what I spent.

The massage was very thorough with the right pressure at the right spots. The short dress gave way to brushing her extremely soft thighs all the way up to her honey pot during the course of the session. Great massage. I could feel the crotch of her thong and heat of her thighs slidding across my back. On the flip she asks if it's FS, HJ or CBJ? Being my first time with her I opted for CBJ for .60. Turned out to be the right choice. I'm not sure that she's talented enough to give me a FS that's worth the $. If you're a tit and ass man, this lady is not the one for you.

Something worth mentioning. You must call ahead, even if you're a repeat customer. A "buzz" came in while I was on the table. I could feel the tension in the ladies' voices in the apartment, not sure who was coming up as no one else had called ahead and they weren't sure if someone had followed me. Turned out to be a repeat customer. I do believe the unannounced visitor had an effect on Angie's performance. She seemed somewhat reserved after the "all clear" came. They were worried as I was also. Could have been LEO. Call ahead.

StreetLegal
03-30-14, 23:53
I know this may belong in the Backpage thread but this is an AMP for all intenive purposes. Tried this for the team and it was score IMHO. Met Sasha. Petite Chinese spinner, nice be's, nice ass, wore a classy dress. Clean, discrete residential location. .6 for the hour, not sure if 1/2 hour is available. Asked if I wanted soft / med / hard massage. I chose hard, which was not unbearable, very good. Massage every part. Deep glute massage. Tease, flip, top off, nice roaming, asked .4, and agreed .3. I have a feeling more could be had but I did not go for FS or BJ. She is very nice, treat her right.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-sasha-40/10221421

MikeyBe
03-31-14, 17:48
Finally decided to start posting some of my reports, and stop lurking. The info can only help others. A bit of a warning about my reviews. I am quite picky. I am from Miami and so far everything but the strip clubs are a massive downgrade disappointment. The strip clubs are a massive downgrade also but much much cheaper and it's amazing what's on the menu.

Recently I went to see Ashley Leigh, or just Leigh.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/afghan-irish-princess-leigh-massageand-or-fetish-22/12528501

She has gained quite a bit of weight since these pictures were taken, I would guess she weighs closer to 150-160 now. During my massage she was constantly texting, literally at least 60% of the massage was with one hand while the other was texting. She was however fairly compliant to requests. If you are willing to constantly direct her I think she could still be fun for someone that is ok with her size.

I will never repeat.

PGozinya
03-31-14, 22:58
Finally decided to start posting some of my reports, and stop lurking. The info can only help others. A bit of a warning about my reviews. I am quite picky. I am from Miami and so far everything but the strip clubs are a massive downgrade disappointment. The strip clubs are a massive downgrade also but much much cheaper and it's amazing what's on the menu.

Recently I went to see Ashley Leigh, or just Leigh.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/afghan-irish-princess-leigh-massageand-or-fetish-22/12528501

She has gained quite a bit of weight since these pictures were taken, I would guess she weighs closer to 150-160 now. During my massage she was constantly texting, literally at least 60% of the massage was with one hand while the other was texting. She was however fairly compliant to requests. If you are willing to constantly direct her I think she could still be fun for someone that is ok with her size.

I will never repeat.I tried to line up something 4-5 hours ahead, drove to area, and she flaked on me, got to general area, she answered phone but was sketchy *crackle crackle* disconnected / hung up. This was 2 yrs ago but haven't seen anything compelling me to retry. FLAKE. Don't invest much time in a meeting!

Ropeshark07
04-01-14, 20:11
I know this may belong in the Backpage thread but this is an AMP for all intenive purposes. Tried this for the team and it was score IMHO. Met Sasha. Petite Chinese spinner, nice be's, nice ass, wore a classy dress. Clean, discrete residential location. .6 for the hour, not sure if 1/2 hour is available. Asked if I wanted soft / med / hard massage. I chose hard, which was not unbearable, very good. Massage every part. Deep glute massage. Tease, flip, top off, nice roaming, asked .4, and agreed .3. I have a feeling more could be had but I did not go for FS or BJ. She is very nice, treat her right.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-sasha-40/10221421Aha...I've been here in the past week, but hadn't gotten around to posting. Now you've made it easy.

I had the same experience but when we got to the flip, and I made it clear I was looking for more than massage, she made a finger-through-hole gesture with her hands as a question (hand gesture for fuck). I said sure, she said $120. That makes $180 total after $60 massage. It was overpriced, but I went for it. Had a good time, she takes direction, and it was fine, but not great. A little pretend enthusiasm. Also, I'm only slightly above average, and it's easy to bottom out on her. Small woman inside. Some fun, not $180 worth. Probably will not repeat, though she's cute as a button.

Anthroman
04-02-14, 21:56
Aha...I've been here in the past week, but hadn't gotten around to posting. Now you've made it easy.

I had the same experience but when we got to the flip, and I made it clear I was looking for more than massage, she made a finger-through-hole gesture with her hands as a question (hand gesture for fuck). I said sure, she said $120. That makes $180 total after $60 massage. It was overpriced, but I went for it. Had a good time, she takes direction, and it was fine, but not great. A little pretend enthusiasm. Also, I'm only slightly above average, and it's easy to bottom out on her. Small woman inside. Some fun, not $180 worth. Probably will not repeat, though she's cute as a button.I saw Sasha as well. She quoted me 40/ HJ, 60/ BJ, 100/ FS after a very good massage. I opted for BJ and negotiated down to 50. I had only gotten the half hour (40) so total damage was 90. The BJ was ok (I brought my own cover, don't know if she provides them otherwise?? Anyone go bareback?) She was pretty rough on the boys with her hand while she sucked and I had to tell her to go easy. She took her top off. She is somewhat attractive. Age probably about 40-44. I might repeat, but nothing extraordinary.

BigSmalls69
04-03-14, 06:15
Haven't seen any M-1 reviews in awhile. Anyone know if they have any new girls yet? I'm about sugared out LOL.

Dabbler1000
04-03-14, 17:45
Haven't seen any M-1 reviews in awhile. Anyone know if they have any new girls yet? I'm about sugared out LOL.Last Tuesday Sugar and She-She were still there. Its been a while since I my last visit. Mama and Sugar were happy to see me.

ContinentalMan
04-03-14, 19:57
Last Tuesday Sugar and She-She were still there. Its been a while since I my last visit. Mama and Sugar were happy to see me.I need my cum inside sugar. She really loves it.

BusHunter69
04-04-14, 07:50
Does anyone have someone I can get ahold of that does a real back rub? Not really looking for extras (but don't mind them either) that is a real cmt. I do heavy lifting at work and my back is jacked. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.

Omnitastic
04-04-14, 12:58
I was just thinking about Variety Massage and how they seemed to have disappeared off the face of the Earth. Anyone know what happened?

I never got to give Abby a try and I always wanted to.

Member #4612
04-04-14, 17:09
Does anyone have someone I can get ahold of that does a real back rub? Not really looking for extras (but don't mind them either) that is a real cmt. I do heavy lifting at work and my back is jacked. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.ACU Accupressure 9121 Telegraph Rd Detroit, all the ladies there give an excellent back rub. Be sure to take the shower to relax you. They are expert at using there feet to get all the kinks out of your back. New very cute young (30 ish) recently joined their staff named YOKO. She is a doll. FS not an option here but a HJ that is out of this world... Lisa class stuff.

RemoMask
04-04-14, 17:11
Does anyone have someone I can get ahold of that does a real back rub? Not really looking for extras (but don't mind them either) that is a real cmt. I do heavy lifting at work and my back is jacked. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.Asian spa massage.

26109 Novi Road.

Novi, MI48375.

Acu acupressure.

I had better experience with both. They give decent back walk and hard massage.

Ksolaris2000
04-04-14, 20:05
Does anyone have someone I can get ahold of that does a real back rub? Not really looking for extras (but don't mind them either) that is a real cmt. I do heavy lifting at work and my back is jacked. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.Comfy Massage in Canton.

5906 Sheldon Rd.

All give excellent massages Tina is best at back walking. No extras at all but are still busy due to quality massages.

TullyBlanchard
04-05-14, 09:27
These girls used to work together in Mount Clemens and Macomb but I never got a chance to see them. I was hoping someone might remember them and have some info. Kinda hoping they're still out there somewhere working. Names are Amanda, Shannon, and Margo. Any help would be appreciated.

Member #4612
04-06-14, 22:36
See post 4182. Court Case is in mid April. I think he doesn't want his name on a similar place while going to trial. I bet they will reopen after the case is concluded.Called today. Open with the same staff.

HereIam2
04-07-14, 01:21
Called today. Open with the same staff.That place was just om the news this week, with 4 other places.

May be open, but definitely under LEO watch! I believe they all are! They are busting many places that are in offices asian and non asian! Variety. Massage in Redford / Livonia was among many with in this year! Thats why jade (the jade that worked for Abby at variety) is now on her own. My advice is avoidid all AMP and these office settings that are non legitimate.

Stay safe...

H2.

Mallard1
04-07-14, 16:58
That place was just om the news this week, with 4 other places.

May be open, but definitely under LEO watch! I believe they all are! They are busting many places that are in offices asian and non asian! Variety. Massage in Redford / Livonia was among many with in this year! Thats why jade (the jade that worked for Abby at variety) is now on her own. My advice is avoidid all AMP and these office settings that are non legitimate.

Stay safe...

H2.Just saw Jade yesterday for the first time. She is thinking about splitting time between east and west side. Nice girl average rub and tug with some roaming at 75 for the half.

Grinder264
04-07-14, 19:55
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-blonde-treat-all-for-youmonday-hott-body-rub-down-35/10584125

I've seen her ads, off and on, for years. Was wondering if anyone has seen her.

Thanks,

Grinder.

Paul Wall
04-08-14, 12:14
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-blonde-treat-all-for-youmonday-hott-body-rub-down-35/10584125

I've seen her ads, off and on, for years. Was wondering if anyone has seen her.

Thanks,

Grinder.Those pictures are old and very misleading. She is heaver and has ZERO "it" factor. And on top of that only offered HE. Try to avoid, complete waste.

Mike2222
04-08-14, 18:42
I thought there was still an ad for them on NR. Do a search for "downriver". Abby was a fun ride on a massage table. The first time I went to her I had to rephrase my question several ways so she was sure I wasn't LEO. After that we just got down to business. She took direction great and always left me relaxed!

I was just thinking about Variety Massage and how they seemed to have disappeared off the face of the Earth. Anyone know what happened?

I never got to give Abby a try and I always wanted to.

Herow
04-09-14, 09:28
So I am going to be in Detroit, in the very much "downtown" part, near those 4 towers and OCP headquarters.

While I am there I would like to hit up a good parlor (or two). Things are probably much more expensive here in MA, and I want to experience a new environment.

However I am seeing most of the reviews be for places that are quite a hike from the downtown. I don't plan on having a car, and they would be a very expensive taxi ride.

Are there are "hidden gems" someone can share that are in the core of the city, or at the edge of it? It will be a 3 day trip, and I will have ample mid-day time to explore, I just need accessible destinations.

PM if you need to hide your ATF from being publicly listed.

Thanks-.

H.

Weezon
04-09-14, 10:21
So I am going to be in Detroit, in the very much "downtown" part, near those 4 towers and OCP headquarters.

While I am there I would like to hit up a good parlor (or two). Things are probably much more expensive here in MA, and I want to experience a new environment.

However I am seeing most of the reviews be for places that are quite a hike from the downtown. I don't plan on having a car, and they would be a very expensive taxi ride.

Are there are "hidden gems" someone can share that are in the core of the city, or at the edge of it? It will be a 3 day trip, and I will have ample mid-day time to explore, I just need accessible destinations.

PM if you need to hide your ATF from being publicly listed.

Thanks-.

H.I haven't heard any reports lately but this place had some good reviews when they first opened. I'm not even sure if it's still there so call before going. But I believe this may be the only place near downtown.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/and9608and9619-and9733-grand-opening-all-new-pretty-staff-best-deep-tissue-massage/7382641

Guwman
04-09-14, 11:46
I haven't heard any reports lately but this place had some good reviews when they first opened. I'm not even sure if it's still there so call before going. But I believe this may be the only place near downtown.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/and9608and9619-and9733-grand-opening-all-new-pretty-staff-best-deep-tissue-massage/7382641Broadway Massage closed a year ago. As far as I know, there is nothing downtown.

Herow
04-09-14, 12:55
Broadway Massage closed a year ago. As far as I know, there is nothing downtown.What is the best burb to go to then? I get a sense from recent posts that some areas are being watched by LE, and other areas might still be relaxed. I don't know the difference between a neighborhood that is primarily post-apocalyptic wasteland vs fairly nice, and there is a good strip club down the way. .

DarkSideOfMe
04-09-14, 16:22
I haven't heard any reports lately but this place had some good reviews when they first opened. I'm not even sure if it's still there so call before going. But I believe this may be the only place near downtown.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/and9608and9619-and9733-grand-opening-all-new-pretty-staff-best-deep-tissue-massage/7382641If you want good bang for your money go see Angel, have seen her many times, good value. Massage, prostate, shower, good value and safe. Not FS. But really good at what she does!

Drksd.

August2014
04-10-14, 11:16
SP. Nina, Chinese spinner, 30 something, below average looks.

Message - .5 for half, exactly 30 minutes, quality work.

Menu. Touching OTC, resistant on more, disappointing assisted HE. .1 tip.

I may return to see if things open up.

Streethunter
04-10-14, 15:45
Number does not work. Is there another?

If you want good bang for your money go see Angel, have seen her many times, good value. Massage, prostate, shower, good value and safe. Not FS. But really good at what she does!

Drksd.

Ropeshark07
04-10-14, 15:59
There were some report a while back about LEO interest in Westland AMP (mostly the Chinese Massage at Wayne & Joy, but also the Acu at Middlebelt and Wayne). Not sure what the deal was, but I've been both places and it seemed fine. Although neither was the best visit, either, but that's not LEO related.

Got a woman I didn't recognize at Wayne (not Betty) but it was fine.

At Acu on Middlebelt, didn't get Lisa! (Jen? Can't remember name). But I've been going there since Hannah left (sad) and never had anyone but Lisa before. New lady was OK, but nothing amazing.

Still no sign of LEO, no problems on that level at all.

Bigboi47
04-10-14, 16:12

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/and9608and9619-and9733-grand-opening-all-new-pretty-staff-best-deep-tissue-massage/7382641They moved shortly after Dan Gilbert bought the building.

BigSmalls69
04-14-14, 10:41
Since I am on a budget and don't have the funds for sugar at m-1 at the moment I decided to try out sasha in southfield since she only charges 40 for half hour. Easy 2 call set up. She is in the townhouses just of off 10 mile / telegraph. Got buzzed in she answered wearing a sequin gown. Looks like a typical AMP girl middle aged, flat butt with long black hair. Massage wasnr bad I asked for soft no oil so it was morw of a finger tip massage. She does have a nice twchnigue of arching your butt up and massaging the boys while laying on your belly. On the flip she went right for the unit and asked what I wanted I just told her HJ since I'm on a budget but shw does offer full menu. Qouted $40 countered at $20 budget again LOL gret HJ with nip licking, she allowed roaming and rwmoved dress for me. Bottom line is safe location, not bad on the eyes, perky breasts be cup proballt and a average massage. Will repeat for sure. Especially for $60 can't beat. 40 hh 20 tip left very happy. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-35/10221421.

BigSmalls69
04-14-14, 11:28
Mostly an m-1 sugar guy but I'm on a tight budget so I tried sasha only $40 for half hour. Easy to and safe location 10/ telegraph townhouse. Massage was so-so I request no oil so it was a soft fingertip massage. On the flip she went right for the tool asked what I wanted I told her HJ was qouted 40 but countered at 20 I won't pay more than 20 for HJ that's just my rule I guess. She gladly took it and was very good. Looks wise she looks like an average middle aged AMP girl. Nice be breasts flat ass long black hair. Allowed full roaming and offers full menu. I will repeat for sure left very happy and my wallet was even happier 40 hhr 20 tip http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-35/10221421.

BigSmalls69
04-14-14, 12:22
Sorry for the double post guys, I was trying to do one for flint massage section to but posted it here a 2nd time by accident. I'm new and still learning to navigate thw board.

Streethunter
04-15-14, 15:35
Went by here and there was a for lease sign. Did it shut down already?

Dragon630
04-15-14, 18:54
Went by here and there was a for lease sign. Did it shut down already?I was planning a trip there since I was going to be out there, but then I found out here that they got busted. Saw it on the news that night when I got home. This board has saved me a lot of grief in that respect.

Happy Hump-ting.

Guyneedsfun
04-16-14, 00:38
Went by here and there was a for lease sign. Did it shut down already?Yes. Raided over a month ago. Now closed.

Member #4612
04-16-14, 07:34
What is the scouting report on Lisa at Full Body Asian Wayne & I94 ? Is she the Lisa from Telegraph and 7 mi? A-Acu?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseuse-lisa-36-4-hand-available-33/10130133

FactoryRat
04-17-14, 14:53
What is the scouting report on Lisa at Full Body Asian Wayne & I94 ? Is she the Lisa from Telegraph and 7 mi? A-Acu?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseuse-lisa-36-4-hand-available-33/10130133I was there 2 weeks ago, and I believe Lisa is the one I saw. What I mean is, I know it wasn't Angie, and with the way the girls get rotated, I can't remember if Anna said her name was Lisa or not. Regardless, the best way to describe her would be frumpy. Mid to late 30's, frog bodyish, and limited english.

At one point I was ready to end the session when her CBJ (FS is available BTW) wasn't doing for me, and she quickly sat me back down sans jimmy hat. I wasn't being a dick about it, but she could obviously see the disappointment in my face and switched up. I'm guessing for fear of getting fired, but who knows.

So, that's my take on it. Would I repeat? No.

Good luck.

Member #4612
04-17-14, 19:56
I was there 2 weeks ago, and I believe Lisa is the one I saw. What I mean is, I know it wasn't Angie, and with the way the girls get rotated, I can't remember if Anna said her name was Lisa or not. Regardless, the best way to describe her would be frumpy. Mid to late 30's, frog bodyish, and limited english.

At one point I was ready to end the session when her CBJ (FS is available BTW) wasn't doing for me, and she quickly sat me back down sans jimmy hat. I wasn't being a dick about it, but she could obviously see the disappointment in my face and switched up. I'm guessing for fear of getting fired, but who knows.

Good luck.Thanks for TOFTT.

Dabbler1000
04-18-14, 11:29
I don't think that is the Lisa I saw about (2) months ago. If it's the same Lisa I saw was relatively hot for one of Anna's girls. Enthusiastic, but then again maybe it was just me.

Thanks for TOFTT.

Bud For U
04-18-14, 15:29
Had business that was going to take me by ACU on Telegraph. A couple of pages back GrosseGraine mentioned Yoko and Lisa so I called to see who was available for a nooner and it was Yoko. Mid 30's, decent looking, nice body and sweet personality.

The massage was a combo from medium to feather light. The teasing began immediately. She also did quite a bit of blowing hot breath all over my package which feels great. She kissed the shaft quite a bit, no BJ but close plus the affect was fun. I went for the hour and and she said she wanted to go slow. It was all very erotic.

The finish was very good with plenty of attention to the boys, the brown eye and a nice stroke. One of the better HE's I've had. She covered me with a clean towel and got a hot towel to clean me up. Next I get the feet, hands and face massage. Really relaxing. It put me on the verge of sleeping. Pretty close to perfect. I would repeat.

.80 for the hour and a .40 tip for which she was quite grateful, which means my next visit with her will be even better.

The shower was broke so if Plumber reads this here's a lead for you.

Props go out to GrosseGraine for the referral.

Bud For U

Dabbler1000
04-18-14, 16:11
P.S. The girl that was there a couple of weeks ago I believe was Yoyo.

I don't think that is the Lisa I saw about (2) months ago. If it's the same Lisa I saw was relatively hot for one of Anna's girls. Enthusiastic, but then again maybe it was just me.

Turrismaldon
04-19-14, 05:49
What's the review on Angie?

I was there 2 weeks ago, and I believe Lisa is the one I saw. What I mean is, I know it wasn't Angie, and with the way the girls get rotated, I can't remember if Anna said her name was Lisa or not. Regardless, the best way to describe her would be frumpy. Mid to late 30's, frog bodyish, and limited english.

Good luck.

Member #4612
04-19-14, 09:27
What's the review on Angie?I went to the Wayne Road location and was attended to by Angie. Opted for CBJ. That was the only time she made contact with my unit, even through the usual light touch teasing portion of the massage session. Will not repeat. To be fair, she may have been spooked by an unannounced caller at the entrance. Being my first time, she may have suspected me to be LE and a partner was following. She returned when the caller's issue was resolved yet seemed reserved. She offered the CBJ on the flip but seemed unclear on FS (available). The CBJ was terrible and I must admit I didn't see her open the wrapper. I had to ask her to remove her dress and was told not to do FIV during the CBJ. She's not big on the TnA scale. Very slim but cute as hell. Massage is a 7 out of 10 rating. Hope this helps.

Jackbb
04-20-14, 10:45
Any recent reports on M-1? Thinking of visiting, soon. Worried about LEO activity? Any info would be appreciated!

StreetLegal
04-21-14, 12:55
Any intel on this one yet? http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openingbest-asian-bodywork-in-town-248-251-9031-28/15645080.

Streethunter
04-21-14, 15:38
Hey! Rtff. Just kidding. I called and the mailbox was full. Not sure what that means but the pics look TGTBT.

Any intel on this one yet? http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openingbest-asian-bodywork-in-town-248-251-9031-28/15645080.

Streethunter
04-21-14, 15:48
They called back. Girls are not the ones posted. Shocker. She said 36 to 38 yr old. 60 hour. I'm assuming standard AMP.

Hey! Rtff. Just kidding. I called and the mailbox was full. Not sure what that means but the pics look TGTBT.

FactoryRat
04-21-14, 17:40
What are the chances they mean the masseuse will be sans clothes? Highly doubt that's the case, but sounds like a massage either way. Might have to test this place out sometime.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-heavenly-chinese-massage_meisen-spa_canton-mi-42484-cherry-hill-rd-734-981-6880/15636570

LC625
04-21-14, 18:26
Any suggestions on who to go to for nuru or prostate massages?

StreetLegal
04-21-14, 19:07
They called back. Girls are not the ones posted. Shocker. She said 36 to 38 yr old. 60 hour. I'm assuming standard AMP.Well for accuracy I'm sure to add 10 years or more. Thanks for callling. Hopefully someone has TOFTT but if not I may have to do it. AGAIN! I did search the forum (I know you are joking) but found nothing on Harper but old posts from 2009 from another AMP that is no longer there.

Guwman
04-22-14, 10:28
Well for accuracy I'm sure to add 10 years or more. Thanks for callling. Hopefully someone has TOFTT but if not I may have to do it. AGAIN! I did search the forum (I know you are joking) but found nothing on Harper but old posts from 2009 from another AMP that is no longer there.I went Saturday. I have a serious neck issue. Massage was great. Chinese lady (Amy) was very nice and about 60. She was by herself at the time (noon). She said they have been there for about a year, Business was very good. They have a Vichy shower and sauna. I believe the place is legit. There was no evidence of women living there like at most AMPs. When I left she offered me a glass of water and a bowl of fruit. If anything is available, you probably won't get it on your first visit.

Punter 85
04-22-14, 18:39
Tried her out 2 weeks ago. .6 for the hour. It was a clean place and I thought the back rub was pretty good, but she spent almost all of the time on the back and shoulders. A little bit of teasing too.

On the flip, straight to business .3 HE. Might repeat.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-35/10221421

Ksolaris2000
04-23-14, 00:02
I went Saturday. I have a serious neck issue. Massage was great. Chinese lady (Amy) was very nice and about 60. She was by herself at the time (noon). She said they have been there for about a year, Business was very good. They have a Vichy shower and sauna. I believe the place is legit. There was no evidence of women living there like at most AMPs. When I left she offered me a glass of water and a bowl of fruit. If anything is available, you probably won't get it on your first visit.

What are the chances they mean the masseuse will be sans clothes? Highly doubt that's the case, but sounds like a massage either way. Might have to test this place out sometime.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-heavenly-chinese-massage_meisen-spa_canton-mi-42484-cherry-hill-rd-734-981-6880/15636570I go there on a regular basis. Women are older and heavier, not the best looking. I posted a while back about the place. You can PM me if you need more info.

Wingman8490
04-23-14, 16:41
Does anyone have any info on Krissy? I can't find any reports on her.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/busty-gorgeous-blonde-36-ds-best-hands-in-the-buisness-licensed-masseuse-years-of-experience-38/14487299

FactoryRat
04-23-14, 17:03
I go there on a regular basis. Women are older and heavier, not the best looking. I posted a while back about the place. You can PM me if you need more info.Thank you K2000, and to you too Guwman. I appreciate the feedback. Sound like a great place for a massage, and that Vikky shower looks awesome. But, for the price of admission I'd rather not get my rundown from old and round. I'll put this place on the top of my list for when my back gets jacked up again. Again, thanks for the info.

BetaRayBill
04-24-14, 06:48
Anyone gone to see Melissa since her most recent comeback? She's "new again" so maybe there's hope for a return of her good endings.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/4436128375.html

SmoothDriver
04-24-14, 12:34
Does anyone have any info on Krissy? I can't find any reports on her.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/busty-gorgeous-blonde-36-ds-best-hands-in-the-buisness-licensed-masseuse-years-of-experience-38/14487299She gives a awesome hard rub, my messed up neck and lower back never felt better. No extras were offered when I asked which was too bad because the rub was the best I ever had. I will repeat. Pics are her and she has a nice attitude. .80 for 1 hour was more than fair. Off 94 on the east side is were she's at.

KrazieMofo
04-25-14, 10:20
She gives a awesome hard rub, my messed up neck and lower back never felt better. No extras were offered when I asked which was too bad because the rub was the best I ever had. I will repeat. Pics are her and she has a nice attitude. .80 for 1 hour was more than fair. Off 94 on the east side is were she's at.She's advertising 36 the's and short stay and you received no extras. Her ad is definitely misleading.

T Man
04-25-14, 13:22
I've seen Bobbie in Sterling Heights a couple of times. She works out of her apartment off of Canal RD. She gives a good massage sans draping with some teasing of the boys. On the flip, she'll offer to go totally nude for extra 20...it's worth it, she has a pretty decent body. Some roaming allowed on her but I haven't really pushed the limits yet. Decent HE, don't know if a BJ or FS is available...anyone have anything more than a HJ from her?

Total cost was 100 for a hour...would definitely repeat!

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/4432812715.html

King Python
04-27-14, 16:03
Anyone try this one yet. Did a search and couldn't find anything.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openingbest-asian-bodywork-in-town-248-251-9031-harper-and-metro-parkway-28/15645080

Will try in the next week if I dint get any negative feedback.

Jackbb
04-28-14, 15:39
[QUOTE=Jackbb;2069373]Any recent reports on M-1? Thinking of visiting, soon. Worried about LEO activity? Any info would be appreciated![/QUOTE C'mon. Guys any info. On this place? Long-time hobbyist in need. Thanks.

BigSmalls69
04-28-14, 16:37
Hey Jack I went about a month 1/2 ago posted a report. Nothings changed that I've heard I only see sugar she's an all-star other girl she she has bad reviews on here. As far LEO I drive by twice a day for my job and I never see LEO other than the speed trap next to the shopping center. Let me know if you go and any new talent. I'm about sugared out LOL.

Nyybry
04-28-14, 21:23
Hey Jack I went about a month 1/2 ago posted a report. Nothings changed that I've heard I only see sugar she's an all-star other girl she she has bad reviews on here. As far LEO I drive by twice a day for my job and I never see LEO other than the speed trap next to the shopping center. Let me know if you go and any new talent. I'm about sugared out LOL.Yep, that's about it...sugar is great but her act does get aliitle old, what would be great at m1, is every say 3 months they change girls, not going to happen but place needs variety.

Soul Pole
04-28-14, 23:15
Just want to say thanks to everyone for the wealth of knowledge here. I felt like I struck gold when I found this site. Up until then I must have been very lucky not to run into my uncle or worse. I have been lurking here for awhile now and figured it is time to start doing my part. I am still novice at best to the hobby so still proceed with high caution on any adventure. My latest outings have been AMPs. That is why I'm posting here first. I find that I am not getting what I want out of AMPs, so I have been scouting sps.

I started out today with a game plan with two numbers lined up that have really got my attention based on good reviews. Struck out on both this morning, straight to voicemail. I was around.

Fort, ran a circle there around 10 am and did not see anything. Not to familiar with that area so wasn't really trying either. After my drive downriver I was running out of time which brought me to AMP in wasteland. Went for the 1/2 for .5. Younger girl, nice ass, with barely be's up top. Good massage and ok HJ at the end. I gave her .1 for tip and was on my way.

As I am sure a lot of us know time for our hobby can be hard to come by. I will start to do my part posting as the time permits itself.

Gmoney11
04-29-14, 13:43
I was going to stop in for a little lunch time massage when I saw our good friend LEO sitting in front in the parking lot. I am sure they were not getting a massage Needless to say my neck is still a mess..stay safe.

Guyneedsfun
04-29-14, 16:31
I've seen Bobbie in Sterling Heights a couple of times. She works out of her apartment off of Canal RD. She gives a good massage sans draping with some teasing of the boys. On the flip, she'll offer to go totally nude for extra 20...it's worth it, she has a pretty decent body. Some roaming allowed on her but I haven't really pushed the limits yet. Decent HE, don't know if a BJ or FS is available...anyone have anything more than a HJ from her?

Total cost was 100 for a hour...would definitely repeat!

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/4432812715.htmlI would give bobbies massage a fair at best. Price reasonable but I felt a little weird with her boyfriend in the back bedroom. He is always present when she is giving a massage.

BigSmalls69
04-29-14, 18:27
I would give bobbies massage a fair at best. Price reasonable but I felt a little weird with her boyfriend in the back bedroom. He is always present when she is giving a massage.Man I don't know! Is sure worth a hundy for a massage and HJ. Much better looking women out there.

Tryinthingsout
04-29-14, 23:09
Hey Guys,

New "Taco" at M-1. Not the same girl as the last two "Tacos." She's okay. Very enthusiastic, massage was lacking but everything else okay. Looks okay. All in all, everything was okay. If you're looking for a change from Sugar you may enjoy. Not sure how she stacks up with "Chi-Chi." Although in my opinion I REALLY miss the girl named "Bebe" who left about a year ago. Oh well.

Happy days!

JayMazz13
04-30-14, 11:59
Anyone gone to see Melissa since her most recent comeback? She's "new again" so maybe there's hope for a return of her good endings.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/4436128375.htmlCan I expect at least a HJ with Melissa.

BetaRayBill
04-30-14, 16:05
Can I expect at least a HJ with Melissa.We used to be able to expect them, then she went "professional" so it's an unknown now.

Mallard1
04-30-14, 16:26
Can I expect at least a HJ with Melissa.I believe it would be a YMMV situation. I received an uninspired HJ a few years ago with a pretty good massage.

Gentlemen
05-01-14, 14:07
I believe it would be a YMMV situation. I received an uninspired HJ a few years ago with a pretty good massage.I just had a visit with her... It was a unsuccessful. There was no hint of anything extra during the session, and when I asked at the end I was turned down.

BetaRayBill
05-02-14, 13:34
I just had a visit with her... It was a unsuccessful. There was no hint of anything extra during the session, and when I asked at the end I was turned down.Draping or no draping? Took me 2 visits to get anything initially back in the day. I'd say there's hope if no draping, because she was super strict about it when she went "professional" a little while ago.

King Python
05-02-14, 16:08
Anyone try this one yet. Did a search and couldn't find anything.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openingbest-asian-bodywork-in-town-248-251-9031-harper-and-metro-parkway-28/15645080

Will try in the next week if I dint get any negative feedback.Hit this place today, in a decent office building. Rooms are clean. 60 for one hour massage. Girls are Asian in the 5 scale range. Massage was good. Gave firm massage as asked. On the flip a decent HE. Tipped .40 for $ total damage. Will repeat.

CockednLocked
05-02-14, 17:27
Just a few miles to the southwest, you have beautiful Rain in a nice tranquil room with those pro hands and big ole tittys!

Man I don't know! Is sure worth a hundy for a massage and HJ. Much better looking women out there.

Dazhiba
05-02-14, 17:28
And what would the name of this AMP be kind sir?

Just a few miles to the southwest, you have beautiful Rain in a nice tranquil room with those pro hands and big ole tittys!

CockednLocked
05-02-14, 19:33
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/4451485220.html

Works out of her house in Troy, have fun you lucky bastard.

And what would the name of this AMP be kind sir?

HereIam2
05-02-14, 22:21
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/4451485220.html

Works out of her house in Troy, have fun you lucky bastard.I've reviewed Rain before, and yes great professional massage, may go topless, if comfortable.

Malissa. Too! Several years ago it was easy to get a pro massage with HE.

But now they are all "professional " only because, from what they tell me.

Is that guys want all or nothing, asking or BBJs, body slides, nude, and in some cases.

Straight up sex.

Now fellas, these. Gals that offer massage, professional may at most offer topless, HE. But that's about it on the MPs end.

Not saying that some fellas have revived more after multiple visits, but in general, these CMTs are not doing that.

I have even been told lately. "Professional only, sorry ...all or nothing ".

Malissa is among them!

You can. PM for some in the area I. Know that are still professional, but won't go much further than HE, Topless.

Gigaman
05-03-14, 16:50
I've reviewed Rain before, and yes great professional massage, may go topless, if comfortable.

Malissa. Too! Several years ago it was easy to get a pro massage with HE.

But now they are all "professional " only because, from what they tell me.

Is that guys want all or nothing, asking or BBJs, body slides, nude, and in some cases.

Straight up sex.

Now fellas, these. Gals that offer massage, professional may at most offer topless, HE. But that's about it on the MPs end.

Not saying that some fellas have revived more after multiple visits, but in general, these CMTs are not doing that.

I have even been told lately. "Professional only, sorry ...all or nothing ".

Malissa is among them!

You can. PM for some in the area I. Know that are still professional, but won't go much further than HE, Topless.There is something special about a good therapeutic massage with HE.

Although there are good Asian Massage providers at various places, there are not too many good options for non-Asian massage therapist who are:

1. Attractive, fairly young (less than 40).

2. Gives a great massage, CMT level.

3. Provides HE, with topless, roaming options.

4. At reasonable price around $90 - $100 for one FULL hour.

I haven't had much luck finding providers that meets all of the above criteria.

There are a lot out there, who do not know how to give a good massage, do not do the FULL hour and charge way more than $100.

I have not seen Rain yet, but I think Rain might fit the bill.

Any other recommendations for non-Asian massage providers? Please feel free to PM if you want to be more discreet.

Mrtroy
05-03-14, 18:21
Hello anyone had a dream with Shannon mature latina that's on BG annarbor belleville ypsi area. Just like know if she is real safe to meet safe place to visit?

Thanks.

Improven
05-04-14, 01:24
Hello anyone had a dream with Shannon mature latina that's on BG annarbor belleville ypsi area. Just like know if she is real safe to meet safe place to visit?

Thanks.Avoid! She says she can "negotiate" she was high on something, and wouldn't shut up, and then asked if I wanted a threesome and her dopey ass roommate just happened to "be there" and yea...just don't. It wasn't worth it, she's tight, but kinda psycho, though...she could take a dick in the mouth.

Improven
05-04-14, 01:27
There is something special about a good therapeutic massage with HE.

Although there are good Asian Massage providers at various places, there are not too many good options for non-Asian massage therapist who are:

1. Attractive, fairly young (less than 40). - Grand Rapids Royal Massage, Panacea Massage, Wonder Massage.

2. Gives a great massage, CMT level. - Panacea Massage, Some masseuses on BP in GR.

3. Provides HE, with topless, roaming options. - All massages in GR for the most part.

4. At reasonable price around $90 - $100 for one FULL hour. - 60 $ = 1 hr or more.

If you are looking for Non-Asian MP, you have to pretty much look outside your normal hunting grounds. Check CL therapeutic, BP Body Rubs, RTFF, Depends how far you're willing to Travel. Grand Rapids and Lansing have a few Non-AMP who know how to rub, and know how to tug.

HereIam2
05-04-14, 15:26
There is something special about a good therapeutic massage with HE.

1. Attractive, fairly young (less than 40).

2. Gives a great massage, CMT level.

3. Provides HE, with topless, roaming options.

4. At reasonable price around $90 - $100 for one FULL hour.

I haven't had much luck finding providers that meets all of the above criteria.

There are a lot out there, who do not know how to give a good massage, do not do the FULL hour and charge way more than $100.

I have not seen Rain yet, but I think Rain might fit the bill.

Any other recommendations for non-Asian massage providers? Please feel free to PM if you want to be more discreet.CMT massage starts at 70- 80 average. Getting ALL of # 3 at those rates isn't out there, because if they have good massage skills, they don't need to do all that for only a.$ lets face it they (licensed real massages) are taking a serious risk offering all that, they could lose thier license if busted. So I don't think them offering between 120- 140 for full hour is asking alot considering all the risk is on them.

However, I am not referring to the "body rub want to bes" most them are only worth. 20 bucks tops!

But if I'm getting an awesome massage, HE and if she's comfortable with me lets me see more ...then hell yea ill pay 120 easy!

Its those fake gals that think because they have a table, and your in and out in 30 or less charging 150 or 100 is Bs, and look like a train hit them! And we pay them, but tell the pro CMTs that offer HE, give full hours, look good, but we are only paying "averaged massage rates " and ask for more?

These gals see body rub ads and know that they get at least. 100 for 30 minutes ...

What insensitive are we giving the REAL CMTs that work harder on us and extras to do more?

These points were brought to my attention by a few CMTs, and I can very much see their points.

So, I drop 120 for real massage, full hour, HJ HE, and if she goes topless and allows roaming I tip 15 more...

When I call, they know me, and I can get in whenever I want without issues.

Bud For U
05-04-14, 20:23
CMT massage starts at 70- 80 average. Getting ALL of # 3 at those rates isn't out there, because if they have good massage skills, they don't need to do all that for only a.$ lets face it they (licensed real massages) are taking a serious risk offering all that, they could lose thier license if busted. So I don't think them offering between 120- 140 for full hour is asking alot considering all the risk is on them.

However, I am not referring to the "body rub want to bes" most them are only worth. 20 bucks tops!

But if I'm getting an awesome massage, HE and if she's comfortable with me lets me see more ...then hell yea ill pay 120 easy!

Its those fake gals that think because they have a table, and your in and out in 30 or less charging 150 or 100 is Bs, and look like a train hit them! And we pay them, but tell the pro CMTs that offer HE, give full hours, look good, but we are only paying "averaged massage rates " and ask for more?

These gals see body rub ads and know that they get at least. 100 for 30 minutes ...

What insensitive are we giving the REAL CMTs that work harder on us and extras to do more?

These points were brought to my attention by a few CMTs, and I can very much see their points.

So, I drop 120 for real massage, full hour, HJ HE, and if she goes topless and allows roaming I tip 15 more...

When I call, they know me, and I can get in whenever I want without issues.Your points are well taken. Once you have the trust of the CMT and she takes you to the next level then the best of both worlds are available. I have been successful at AMPs because I tip well, I do return visits and I treat the girls with respect. I would think the CMT activity works pretty much the same. You'd be surprised of the miles I have received from some of the AMP girls for a small gift other than just a big tip. They never forget!

What I like about the professionally trained woman is that it turns out much more satisfying, more relaxing and you are now dealing with a woman who will do something special for you because of the trust and because she just might want to take care of you. Sounds as if this could be very rewarding and a new spin on the hobby.

I'm going to invest in this and see where it goes. I will keep you all posted.

Any suggestions or tips of possibilities in this new area will be appreciated and will be handled with privacy and trust.

PM's are OK if anybody feels it is required.

Bud For U

HereIam2
05-04-14, 21:55
Your points are well taken. Once you have the trust of the CMT and she takes you to the next level then the best of both worlds are available. I have been successful at AMPs because I tip well, I do return visits and I treat the girls with respect. I would think the CMT activity works pretty much the same. You'd be surprised of the miles I have received from some of the AMP girls for a small gift other than just a big tip. They never forget!

What I like about the professionally trained woman is that it turns out much more satisfying, more relaxing and you are now dealing with a woman who will do something special for you because of the trust and because she just might want to take care of you. Sounds as if this could be very rewarding and a new spin on the hobby.

I'm going to invest in this and see where it goes. I will keep you all posted.

Any suggestions or tips of possibilities in this new area will be appreciated and will be handled with privacy and trust.

PM's are OK if anybody feels it is required.

Bud For UI sure would not walk in with expectations. AMs are are the same, different location is only thing different. I'm talking about MPs. (Private). Stay away from the body rubs and chics that look like it. If your looking for a pro CMT with possible extras they will only be posting in places such as therapeutic.

Call and show up but don't show up expecting to get more. And yes when you pay a "body rub " 90 bucks, keep in mind that your only paying for one service ...in most cases HJ.

When you go to a. CMT you're. Getting way more! But the biggest advice is don't walk in "expecting " more. If nothing happen.

At least ya got a good massage.

Ksolaris2000
05-04-14, 22:43
Your points are well taken. Once you have the trust of the CMT and she takes you to the next level then the best of both worlds are available. I have been successful at AMPs because I tip well, I do return visits and I treat the girls with respect. I would think the CMT activity works pretty much the same. You'd be surprised of the miles I have received from some of the AMP girls for a small gift other than just a big tip. They never forget!Absolutely! I have found the same thing. Respect, making them laugh and small gifts. A small $3 bag of quality candy on Sweetest or Valentine's day goes a long way to getting them to WANT to take care of you.

Gentlemen
05-05-14, 11:12
Draping or no draping? Took me 2 visits to get anything initially back in the day. I'd say there's hope if no draping, because she was super strict about it when she went "professional" a little while ago.Nope, there was draping. Maybe I'll try another visit soon to build up some creditability. She could be just being over cautious?

Jd1234
05-05-14, 17:16
I walked in and asked if Leah's available and found out she is gone. I asked if she will be back and could not understand the response. I asked who all is available and the response was so weird that I left.

Dazhiba
05-05-14, 19:34
Headed your way and was wondering if anyone has intel on this place? Not listed in Rubmaps?

Thanks, Daz.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/today-so-hot-so-sweet-so-sexy-new-staffs-pt-24/14086131

Nyybry
05-05-14, 20:27
Headed your way and was wondering if anyone has intel on this place? Not listed in Rubmaps?

Thanks, Daz.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/today-so-hot-so-sweet-so-sexy-new-staffs-pt-24/14086131Best idea I can give you is to skip this one...mediocre massage, and mediocre ending.

Dazhiba
05-06-14, 10:13
Thanks brother. That's what makes this board so valuable.

Stay Safe.

Best idea I can give you is to skip this one...mediocre massage, and mediocre ending.

Member #4612
05-08-14, 12:58
June met me at the door and recognized me as a return customer even though I was attended to by Leelee (has left) in the past. The ladies here prefer to wear dresses, which I find to be an immediate turn on. June is very affectionate with hugs, kisses and cupping the jewels as she leads you to the room. I paid the hour fee and undressed as instructed to lie face down, nude, on the table as she was to return momentarily. Deep tissue massage from head, to toe, to finger tips. Warm towels are used to cover you as she walks across your legs, gluts, back and shoulders pressing selected areas more firmly than others with her toes. Light teasing of the boys throughout. Roaming is not tolerated until the finger tip segment begins. From there, she brings the stimulation to a level that even the most tolerant individual would bust a nut. The warmth of her body, the soft stroke of her lightly oiled hands on my hardened member made the HE a very memorable event. Spring this year may be cool, but June at Wyandotte is the hottest.

ElevenCharlie
05-12-14, 15:37
First off I want to thank all you contributes for the great advice and info you all have shared.

I have only dreamed at M1 and have had a great dreams at that. The first 2 dreams I have was entertained by "She-She"? December and February. Mid-30's, great ass, OK bee's, petite, 7/10 on my scale. First dream, Mamasan took house money, I asked for hour, she replied 30 minutes only. At 30 came back, asked the LEO check questions. Was satisfied and then asked for more. She-She returns and right to business. CBJ cg mish doggie to finish. Cleaned up and out the door. Didn't feel rushed, but did feel there was a set rotation to find out what works best to get the finale.

2nd Dream- She-She again. This time I paid the whole bill up front. Offered TS whish I took. Was wasted well, but not as much teasing as I was hoping or expected. Got to room and right to business. CBJ cg mish doggie to finish. Asked if I still wanted a massage I said yes hoping to recharge for round 2. Was not as good as the 1st visit. Offered HJ for 2nd shot at the end. I wasn't charged enough so I asked her to stop after a 5 minute attempt.

3rd dream -April Offered full payment up front, she said too much and gave the overage back. Told me I was getting a TS. Got Mi-Mi. 40's, round full face, too much makeup, little bit on the heavy side, talked and joked to the point it was a little uncomfortable, 4/10. TS was as good as it was with She-she. When I got back to the room Mama came in for rest of tip. Mi-Mi came back and shed her dress. Right to BBBJ, asked if it was OK after a few seconds, like I was in any position to say no by then. Started on her knees on the floor then on the table. Who time stopping now and then to joke how big I was and whatnot. Too much imo. CIM, asked if I wasted a massage. I said yes hoping to recharge for FS. 10 minutes of very disappointing massage. Then Mama poked in said something I assume was another customer was waiting. Couple minutes later she leaves, mama came in to watch me dress and escort me out. Asked if she was good, being she was new. I should have been more honest but didn't want to posing ruin future visits.

All 3 dreams were in the morning before 12 on the weekday. I am hoping next visit I can dream about sugar.

Nyybry
05-12-14, 20:23
I scrolled through the therapeutic massage section on BP and saw an ad for this supposed grand opening for silver spa which is based in Dearborn off Michigan avenue...I was immediately interested simply cause it was close to home and I wouldn't have to waste gas on trying out a new place..called the number that was posted in the ad...has some recording stating it's location and hours than the recording says if you have any questions leave message after beep..I didn't do that...I'm not into having some random service have my number and use it for who knows what...so, since the address for the place was close to home...today I took the trip and searched to see where abouts this place was..the address that was given is this small building near the red roof inn off michigan avenue..there was no sign saying what it was and what little parking that was available was totally vacant...the building had one of those neon Open signs..but it was not lit up..there were zero cars near the building which tells me I don't think this ad is legitimate....anyone else seen this ad? It was posted on Thursday May 8th...have not seen an ad for the place since.

IinTooDeep
05-12-14, 23:02
Anyone know if Jennifer at Massage Breeze is still active? She had some great reviews on here, but she seems to have gone AWOL of late. Any info appreciated. Have tried reaching her a few times without success.

GostRider
05-13-14, 11:28
Don't not go uncle and his whole familey is their now.

Bob4810
05-13-14, 11:34
Anyone know if Jennifer at Massage Breeze is still active? She had some great reviews on here, but she seems to have gone AWOL of late. Any info appreciated. Have tried reaching her a few times without success.I've called her probably a dozen times without an answer. I don't like to leave messages, though, so it might just be that she doesn't pick up for numbers she doesn't recognize. She posted an ad on craigslist 3 days ago, so I assume she's still in business.

Member #4612
05-13-14, 11:57
Don't not go uncle and his whole familey is their now.Are you talking about M1?

Kira P
05-13-14, 12:12
All I can say the rumors are true verified myself.

BigSmalls69
05-13-14, 14:11
Are you talking about M1?Sounds like it. Been awhile since shampoo was there. LEO is back there alot due to the strip club, liqour store and family $ due to shoplifters. The? Is where is the family parked in the shopping center. They also sit back there to wqtch apts behind the center qlso.

BigSmalls69
05-13-14, 14:12
Are you talking about M1?Forgot to say also PLEASE don't BE M1 LOL I love my sugar.

Kira P
05-13-14, 14:22
Well I finally added myself here and just wanted to say Hi to my fellow moangers. Well as far as the AMP scene been doing that for 4 years now but I can tell you what a shadow of doubt happy spa in battle creek is my favorite but very expensive just pm if you want info -.

Anyways for my first blog made a first time trip to acu today by default since the Feds yes the Feds shitted on my normal spot today I actually walked to the door like a Dumass and some snobby little kid comes out wit a badge and says he's a fed and if I still wanted to go in or walk with a real shitty attitude like I fucked his mom or something. So of course I walked and took a stroll to acu never went there because I'm more into the finish and full variety type thing but the acu was pretty good as everyone had reported before .80 for the hour and the. HE. Didn't even asked for a tip but I still donated .20 -- had a real massage, shower and the HE technique was a one of a kind -- also should report for you newbies the flip was very weird in terms you pretty much have to say and show what muscle she forgot to un tense.

Brenn Hoffman
05-13-14, 14:51
Don't not go uncle and his whole familey is their now.Anyone care to inform the specific place these guys are talking about?

Kira P
05-13-14, 15:03
Forgot to say also PLEASE don't BE M1 LOL I love my sugar.Better say your goodbyes then there in deep shit I think this time.

ElevenCharlie
05-13-14, 15:33
All I can say the rumors are true verified myself.Is this commenting on the M1 rumor or something else?

Punter 85
05-13-14, 17:38
I've called her probably a dozen times without an answer. I don't like to leave messages, though, so it might just be that she doesn't pick up for numbers she doesn't recognize. She posted an ad on craigslist 3 days ago, so I assume she's still in business.I got a response or 2 via text about rates and she said I should call to book. Never picks up the phone for me though.

BigSmalls69
05-13-14, 21:28
Just drove thru the parking lot at m1 about 930 pm to check things out.

The neon open sign was turned off. I think they always closed at 10 pm so the rumurs might be true.

Tryinthingsout
05-13-14, 22:15
Hey All,

Anyone see "Thai massage" on Southfield Rd? Looks legit but I haven't been in at all. Any luck?

Kyocera
05-13-14, 22:22
That is crazy if M1 got shut down. I haven't been in Michigan for at least 10 years, but when I lived there I hit them at least once a month. I remember my first time there. I walked in and talked to Cindy and she asked if I had ever been there before. I knew what kind of massage I was looking for and was pretty forward. I guess she liked that and took me back. I got ready in the room and Cindy walks in to do the massage. I guess I had to be vetted by her first! To tell you the truth she was not bad. She still had a nice body and she was rocking some decent man mades. After that I never had any problems there. I think at some point I came in and they were busy. Cindy helped me again, but sent someone else in to finish the massage. I would not have minded going another round with her though.

Brenn Hoffman
05-14-14, 06:51
Just drove thru the parking lot at m1 about 930 pm to check things out.

The neon open sign was turned off. I think they always closed at 10 pm so the rumurs might be true.http://woodtv.com/2014/05/13/fbi-raids-massage-parlors-across-state/

No detroit media reports though.

BigSmalls69
05-14-14, 07:59
http://woodtv.com/2014/05/13/fbi-raids-massage-parlors-across-state/

No detroit media reports though.Well it does say no arrest were made, so maybe they will be back open.

NeoRomancer
05-14-14, 12:00

Thanks.I would avoid, place not so discreet and a bit flaky attitude.

Oddjob
05-14-14, 16:32
Well it does say no arrest were made, so maybe they will be back open.No arrests made means that anybody with a questionable past will be fleeing the country before the IRS and Homeland bring down the warrants. It looks as though things will get sparse and older locals for a while at least.

Dabbler1000
05-14-14, 17:41
Knocked on the door. Business supposedly open next week.

I scrolled through the therapeutic massage section on BP and saw an ad for this supposed grand opening for silver spa which is based in Dearborn off Michigan avenue...I was immediately interested simply cause it was close to home and I wouldn't have to waste gas on trying out a new place..called the number that was posted in the ad...has some recording stating it's location and hours than the recording says if you have any questions leave message after beep..I didn't do that...I'm not into having some random service have my number and use it for who knows what...so, since the address for the place was close to home...today I took the trip and searched to see where abouts this place was..the address that was given is this small building near the red roof inn off michigan avenue..there was no sign saying what it was and what little parking that was available was totally vacant...the building had one of those neon Open signs..but it was not lit up..there were zero cars near the building which tells me I don't think this ad is legitimate....anyone else seen this ad? It was posted on Thursday May 8th...have not seen an ad for the place since.

BeSmart
05-14-14, 18:20
Knocked on the door. Business supposedly open next week.Guys maybe all these places are being raided because we leave way too much detail report about in's and out's of what going on in the spa. Maybe not being so graphic and detailed about contents would be just in these reports.

HereIam2
05-14-14, 20:29
Due to the amount of inbox msg I received, I'm just going to give a general answer.

Its obvious that you guys didn't fully understand, allow me to explain again professional cmts are not off the bat first visit going to offer you nude, topless, HJ, and full therapeutic massage all on first visit at most he HJ will happen on first visit. If she is truly a cmt, and massage was good.

Your going to have to build a "good reputation " with them over time, meaning they are comfortable with you, you're not some freak, or pushy, or leaving no tip for extra services rendered etc.

Just act normal, appreciate the massage, respect all boundaries, tip and don't be a complete douchebag, over time she will remember you and trust me you will eventually get that HJ he at minimum! Another tip, only if your looking for quality massage with small extras. AVOID body rub ads! Or anyone that post under both.

To the fella that listed a complete check list of "must be under middle aged, nude topless HJ great massage " that's a gem sir that I still haven't found! But not sure what middle aged is to you. 35-40 is a perfect age for me as I'm in my 60 s but good luck with that one my friend!

Stay safe!

H2.

Member #4967
05-14-14, 21:38
Guys maybe all these places are being raided because we leave way too much detail report about in's and out's of what going on in the spa. Maybe not being so graphic and detailed about contents would be just in these reports.I agree whole heartadly, detailed info has led MANY of a good thing to be lost.

Not sure how many of you travel but it's happened in Warren Ohio Kentucky as well as Toledo.

The Feds DO check the internet and I've seen the search warrants that list where and how they have cause to search.

All info can easily be exchanged Via PM!!

Nyybry
05-14-14, 22:59
Knocked on the door. Business supposedly open next week.Someone told you this or was there some sort of posting?

GostRider
05-15-14, 01:08
http://woodtv.com/2014/05/13/fbi-raids-massage-parlors-across-state/

No detroit media reports though.Believe me I saw it with my own eyes at m1.

Dabbler1000
05-15-14, 09:18
Asian guy answered the door and spoke to me.

Someone told you this or was there some sort of posting?

Member #4967
05-15-14, 10:37
Believe me I saw it with my own eyes at m1.Considering the mama sans paranoia regarding police officers checking IDs checking cars it's hard to believe an undercover could get any kind of service there but proving entrapment is a whole Nother story as far as her workers though I believe many of them I have questionable citizenship I'm been there many many years myself but I do remember many girls working there that were fresh off the boat and could barely speak English so... That could pose a problem.

RemoMask
05-15-14, 15:51
Very true. But last four times in past two months when I was there, mamasan shouted few times at different folks.

Sugar said they do get cops stop by but mamasan always find them and ask these ladies to give only legit time. Also the rubber is not in reachable for girls except mamasan for other reasons.

If M1 goes OOB, then it would run bad on my bank as I like the service for $ here with no dramas. With the highway on work, if the news turn out even be rumour, I am sure they will have tough time.

Not sure how safe Anna's places will be as it is much easier to catch mongers.

Stay safe.

Considering the mama sans paranoia regarding police officers checking IDs checking cars it's hard to believe an undercover could get any kind of service there but proving entrapment is a whole Nother story as far as her workers though I believe many of them I have questionable citizenship I'm been there many many years myself but I do remember many girls working there that were fresh off the boat and could barely speak English so... That could pose a problem.

ContinentalMan
05-15-14, 16:25
Very true. But last four times in past two months when I was there, mamasan shouted few times at different folks.

Sugar said they do get cops stop by but mamasan always find them and ask these ladies to give only legit time. Also the rubber is not in reachable for girls except mamasan for other reasons.

If M1 goes OOB, then it would run bad on my bank as I like the service for $ here with no dramas. With the highway on work, if the news turn out even be rumour, I am sure they will have tough time.

Not sure how safe Anna's places will be as it is much easier to catch mongers.

Stay safe.I just drove by M1. Can't tell for sure, but didn't see the open sign lit from telegraph. Wonder if they are already closed.

Ropeshark07
05-15-14, 16:39
I agree whole heartadly, detailed info has led MANY of a good thing to be lost.

Not sure how many of you travel but it's happened in Warren Ohio Kentucky as well as Toledo.

The Feds DO check the internet and I've seen the search warrants that list where and how they have cause to search.

All info can easily be exchanged Via PM!!Of course, reports without details aren't much use. Just sayin'. If I could visit each and every parlor / add for myself, what purpose does the forum serve?

Van Lopez
05-15-14, 17:48
I googled the title and found reports of FBI raids going back to 2011 all through out the country. Most of the reasons given are illegal activities and human trafficking.

It seems as if the GR TV station is the only one to report on the raids in MI.

Brenn Hoffman
05-15-14, 18:13
I had some time after work and did some recon.

Magic on 8 mile.

Pulled right up front, open sign light was off. Main front door looked like it was propped open. I did not get out of my ride to check to see open.

Sunrise on GR.

Open sign was off, drove around back and there was a SUV right in front of the back door, no sign of life.

M1.

Sign was off but what was weird is the other mama-San, not Cindy, was hanging out walking around in front of the nail place. I drove right by here and she gave me the stink eye and I kept rolling!

HereIam2
05-16-14, 03:19
I googled the title and found reports of FBI raids going back to 2011 all through out the country. Most of the reasons given are illegal activities and human trafficking.

It seems as if the GR TV station is the only one to report on the raids in MI.Just another reason I stick to the private providers a hone based CMTs, m1 really? Everyone shocked? Why?

That place has never ever tried ro hide what is there..I'm honestly surprised it took a couple decades if rumors are true. I, however been posting for several months to avoid AMP. As they are hot now. I would avoid the whole scene! Not worth it to me.

Oddjob
05-16-14, 05:46
The raids are a tactic that has worked everywhere that they have used it. Prostitution arrests will ony close a spa for a while if they lose their license, but few masseuses ever go to jail because the arrest is usually a misdemeanor where they pay their file or bail and move on out of the area and new girls are rotated in. With these arrests, they have shifted the focus to the owner / operators and the charges now become felonies (Income tax evasion, human trafficking) and the spas usually close. I hope I'm wrong, but it has happened in other states and they have shutdown most of the AMPs with rotating girls. Welcome to the new police state...

HereIam2
05-16-14, 07:13
The raids are a tactic that has worked everywhere that they have used it. Prostitution arrests will ony close a spa for a while if they lose their license, but few masseuses ever go to jail because the arrest is usually a misdemeanor where they pay their file or bail and move on out of the area and new girls are rotated in. With these arrests, they have shifted the focus to the owner / operators and the charges now become felonies (Income tax evasion, human trafficking) and the spas usually close. I hope I'm wrong, but it has happened in other states and they have shutdown most of the AMPs with rotating girls. Welcome to the new police state...I did just that and saw MULTIPLE RAIDS nation wide! This was obviously. The feds here and I'm other states all within the last month. Google, you will see. Very vague reports, this was a fed thing.

M1 might be on the list, but nothing confirmed. That place was always available, now not, and national busts this month, something for. Sure went down. I googled massage parlor raids.

Wow fellas be careful out there, and don't be lurking into suspected areas, they could still be trying to build a case, and question you!

Stay stay safe (especially now you AMP fellas).

H2.

Member #4612
05-17-14, 10:24
I suspect they may be closed again. Laying low while things cool off. They do not offer FS, although, I'm not sure if HJ's are considered illegal. Can anyone in the area verify?

JohannBach
05-17-14, 12:43
Tried her out 2 weeks ago. .6 for the hour. It was a clean place and I thought the back rub was pretty good, but she spent almost all of the time on the back and shoulders. A little bit of teasing too.

On the flip, straight to business .3 HE. Might repeat.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-35/10221421Thanks for you post. I visited this week and had a similar experience.

HereIam2
05-17-14, 17:58
I suspect they may be closed again. Laying low while things cool off. They do not offer FS, although, I'm not sure if HJ's are considered illegal. Can anyone in the area verify?Anything that involves "sexual contact " is still criminal in the US, however in some. Countries not, because they see it as "therapeutic " for full release after the massage. Some countries say any act requiring a condom is considered criminal. Criminal meaning "punished under the law ".

So yea, HJ is still criminal here, and seen as an act of prostitution.

StreetLegal
05-17-14, 23:53
Thanks for you post. I visited this week and had a similar experience.I saw Sasha here a while back if this the 10-Telegraph location. I called and was told someone knew is here. Message me details or elaborate please.

BigSmalls69
05-19-14, 10:09
I saw Sasha here a while back if this the 10-Telegraph location. I called and was told someone knew is here. Message me details or elaborate please.I can comfirm sasha isn't there anymore. Kinda sucks I liked her and had a good deal worked out with her. Oh well lady that answered phone said her name is leena. No appt time worked for me so am going to try tommorow.

StreetLegal
05-19-14, 14:52
I can comfirm sasha isn't there anymore. Kinda sucks I liked her and had a good deal worked out with her. Oh well lady that answered phone said her name is leena. No appt time worked for me so am going to try tommorow.It appears if you search BP that she is 14/75 area ... Assuming same person. Would hate a bate and switch and just keeping the "Sasha" brand alive.

Dabbler1000
05-19-14, 18:10
Leena has been around forever. Basically OK, but I'd pass as I have had much better. PM if you want any details.

I can comfirm sasha isn't there anymore. Kinda sucks I liked her and had a good deal worked out with her. Oh well lady that answered phone said her name is leena. No appt time worked for me so am going to try tommorow.

Nyybry
05-20-14, 12:36
Checked out the new place today...nothing fancy but ok...80 hr /60 hhr.

Legit but he can be had.

BigSmalls69
05-20-14, 13:40
Checked out the new place today...nothing fancy but ok...80 hr /60 hhr.

Legit but he can be had.Asian our american? Did you happen to get the extra menu / price.

Anthroman
05-20-14, 20:52
Does anyone know if Chinese massage in Westland is still open after the recent LE activity? I'm talking about the one on Wayne near Joy Road, in a strip mall. If so, is Betty still available?

Anthroman
05-20-14, 20:57
Sasha (10 off of Tele) is a bit of a loss. I only saw her once. She was a bit rough on the boys, but decent BJ. What I appreciated was the private setting. Finding a good asian provider in a residential setting is gold for me- I feel safer. M1 is (was?) good, but the location is quite shady.

BigSmalls69
05-20-14, 22:10
Sasha (10 off of Tele) is a bit of a loss. I only saw her once. She was a bit rough on the boys, but decent BJ. What I appreciated was the private setting. Finding a good asian provider in a residential setting is gold for me- I feel safer. M1 is (was?) good, but the location is quite shady.Location was a big plus. When I called Monday lady on phone said Sasha was gone and its Leena now. Is Sasha back?

I liked Sasha.

Nyybry
05-21-14, 07:18
Asian our american? Did you happen to get the extra menu / price.Nope..I would guess its negotiable between you and your masseuse.

LoVecchio
05-21-14, 09:57
Does anyone know if Chinese massage in Westland is still open after the recent LE activity? I'm talking about the one on Wayne near Joy Road, in a strip mall. If so, is Betty still available?I was there last week. I didn't see Betty, though.

MikeQanaby
05-21-14, 14:49
There was an AA provider who worked out of her home in Canton or Novi. I think her name was Neecy, she was curvy, had a really cute smile (well..her pics had a great smile) and would do body slides. She was on NR but I couldn't find her ad.

Anybody?

Member #4612
05-21-14, 16:11
I suspect they may be closed again. Laying low while things cool off. They do not offer FS, although, I'm not sure if HJ's are considered illegal. Can anyone in the area verify?Went by there today... It's closed.

I Toftt
05-22-14, 18:26
With wyandotte being closed I took a ride right down the street to earthtone on fort, always a above average masssage, she's a bit older asian lady real friendly but def no spring chicken, nothing more than a handshake to be had but if your lookin for a good massage an a release its a good spot an he tip is always .20 no complaints. Good bang for the buck no pun intended.

BigSmalls69
05-23-14, 05:34
I'm not really what happens to the girls when a AMP gets raided and closed down. But if sugar happens to pop up at another AMP around town could you let me know. She was my favorite that girl was a major pleaser LOL and my all time fav.

BigSmalls69
05-23-14, 15:05
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse/15637172

Since Sasha is gone I figured I would try out the new girl Leena that is there now. Although I heard she has been around awhile at other AMPs. Showered first, no table shower though. I thought she was pretty good looking, very nice breasts with incredible nipples. Massage was average. On the flip went right for the HJ very mechanical but got the job done. Wasnt overly impressed with her attitude she was very mechanical the whole time not really all that friendly in my opinion. Prefer sasha for sure so probally won't go back. 30 min massage $40 tip $20.

Member #4612
05-23-14, 20:44
I'm not really what happens to the girls when a AMP gets raided and closed down. But if sugar happens to pop up at another AMP around town could you let me know. She was my favorite that girl was a major pleaser LOL and my all time fav.Is M1 closed?

Member #4700
05-23-14, 23:22
Is M1 closed?Interesting question, as just today around 6 PM, I had a little time to spare in my travels, and so I took a short detour to go by the AMP's in question after the raids last week, as I was curious, and yes... M1 is closed, and so is Sunshine Spa on Grand River. I also swung by Magic Health, and the 'Open' sign was on. So looks like the two are still closed.

Throtbngr
05-24-14, 08:31
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pt-_-new-staffs-beautiful-asian-girls-new-in-town-25/14054155

Stopped in last weekend as I was in the area on personal business. Called ahead to make sure they were open and was let in by an older (probably late 50's / early 60,s Korean woman) She asked how much time and if I wanted a shower I opted for 1 hour with shower for $80 The table shower was okay but thorough given by the older lady and back in the room came a younger but not by much (late 40's / early 50's) woman who gave the massage. Long story short heavy hands (but she adjusted the pressure per my request, decent massage, okay soft touch on the flip more soft touch and an okay HJ which took me a while is all that is available! I left Jackson and his half brother as a tip. The ads are misleading as are several of the ads for Asian MP's (young girls 21-28, grand opening, new young petite girls etc). I did read several reviews on this place prior to going so my expectations were low going in but given the time and location it was my best option at the time. I would probably repeat given the same situation but would not go out of my way to go here!

Ropeshark07
05-24-14, 10:28
I haven't been that way in over 6 weeks and how I miss that Cutie Betty.

Sure hope that was not part of the LE activity, would be a real bummer.Chinese Massage on Wayne near Joy is still open. No sign of LEO.

Nyybry
05-24-14, 10:52
Interesting question, as just today around 6 PM, I had a little time to spare in my travels, and so I took a short detour to go by the AMP's in question after the raids last week, as I was curious, and yes... M1 is closed, and so is Sunshine Spa on Grand River. I also swung by Magic Health, and the 'Open' sign was on. So looks like the two are still closed.Are the raided parlors just permanently shut down? Or are they penalized for x amount of time and re-open whenever?

Nyybry
05-24-14, 11:03
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pt-_-new-staffs-beautiful-asian-girls-new-in-town-25/14054155

Stopped in last weekend as I was in the area on personal business. Called ahead to make sure they were open and was let in by an older (probably late 50's / early 60,s Korean woman) She asked how much time and if I wanted a shower I opted for 1 hour with shower for $80 The table shower was okay but thorough given by the older lady and back in the room came a younger but not by much (late 40's / early 50's) woman who gave the massage. Long story short heavy hands (but she adjusted the pressure per my request, decent massage, okay soft touch on the flip more soft touch and an okay HJ which took me a while is all that is available! I left Jackson and his half brother as a tip. The ads are misleading as are several of the ads for Asian MP's (young girls 21-28, grand opening, new young petite girls etc). I did read several reviews on this place prior to going so my expectations were low going in but given the time and location it was my best option at the time. I would probably repeat given the same situation but would not go out of my way to go here!I have also seen the be. S ads saying young girls...blah, blah, blah...its how all the parlors reel you in...I tryed this place awhile back..its not too far for me which was a plus...was not worth price..80 is too high unless massage is exceptional..and it isn't here..the ending is very mechanical and rushed.

Throtbngr
05-24-14, 11:22
I have also seen the be. S ads saying young girls...blah, blah, blah...its how all the parlors reel you in...I tryed this place awhile back..its not too far for me which was a plus...was not worth price..80 is too high unless massage is exceptional..and it isn't here..the ending is very mechanical and rushed.From my experience parlor massages generally average $50-$60 for Half and $70-$80 for Full except for the group that work out of the apts $40 hh $60 fh I have had many massages in the last 10-15 years and very few were exceptional! However, exceptional and attractive are all pretty much a matter of individual taste. I have seen reviews that say the masseuse was gorgeous who gave a fantastic massage and thought to myself WTF LOL I was surprised when my ending was not rushed as it took me a while and the teasing didn't make me fully excited as it usually does. But again with the situation I was in it pretty much worked in a pinch. I was thinking of trying Silver Spa today but read your post. Thanks for the info.

Member #4700
05-24-14, 11:35
Are the raided parlors just permanently shut down? Or are they penalized for x amount of time and re-open whenever?I have no idea, I was just curious if they were open or not.

Nyybry
05-24-14, 12:17
From my experience parlor massages generally average $50-$60 for Half and $70-$80 for Full except for the group that work out of the apts $40 hh $60 fh I have had many massages in the last 10-15 years and very few were exceptional! However, exceptional and attractive are all pretty much a matter of individual taste. I have seen reviews that say the masseuse was gorgeous who gave a fantastic massage and thought to myself WTF LOL I was surprised when my ending was not rushed as it took me a while and the teasing didn't make me fully excited as it usually does. But again with the situation I was in it pretty much worked in a pinch. I was thinking of trying Silver Spa today but read your post. Thanks for the info.Silver spa is same as others..nothing to rave about...its just new which gives its some sparkle till people find out its just another place.

Malaklypse
05-24-14, 23:37
Anybody seen Cat recently http://michigan.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fantasy-massage-by-cat-55/5730579 had a few appointments with her this winter. Haven't seen her advertising since then. She's sweet, total MILF.

Ksolaris2000
05-25-14, 03:06
Are the raided parlors just permanently shut down? Or are they penalized for x amount of time and re-open whenever?From what I have seen and heard (I have helped a couple of owners fill out the forms, both state and local), if the owners are charged with a sexual crime, such as relating to prostitution or running a house of prostitution. Then their permit to operate a massage business is pulled and they will not be granted a new license to open a massage business in Michigan and possibility any other state. They can try to get someone else to apply using that persons name but they can not. Possibly why some are AAMP's (apartments, no business license) instead. When the place in Novi was raided last year, the owner went to several other Amp owners to try to get them to buy the business, because they could not reopen it.

AirTouchOne
05-25-14, 06:18
Went there last Sunday during the evening. On my last visit which has been a while I had Candy and she gave me a great massage. Well, she wasn't there and I didn't catch the current lady name (sorry). It was your typical one hour massage but the only twist was the fun started a little early...10 or 15 minutes into the massage. I thought she was going to short me on time but she didn't.

The massage was ok...not the best I had there (Candy was much better) and the lady wasn't really young looking. But she was your average looking Asian type MILF and yes I would go back.

Nyybry
05-25-14, 09:45
From what I have seen and heard (I have helped a couple of owners fill out the forms, both state and local), if the owners are charged with a sexual crime, such as relating to prostitution or running a house of prostitution. Then their permit to operate a massage business is pulled and they will not be granted a new license to open a massage business in Michigan and possibility any other state. They can try to get someone else to apply using that persons name but they can not. Possibly why some are AAMP's (apartments, no business license) instead. When the place in Novi was raided last year, the owner went to several other Amp owners to try to get them to buy the business, because they could not reopen it.Now with what you say is true, I'm wondering if the mamasan at m1 is going to try to get a Friend to help her out.

Anthroman
05-25-14, 21:47
Drove by Magic on 8 Mile Thursday night about 8:00. The open sign was not on, the door was propped open with the lights on. Hope it isn't closing, but it appears to be a victim of the recent raids.

MichaelDaniell
05-26-14, 17:07
Went there last Sunday during the evening. On my last visit which has been a while I had Candy and she gave me a great massage. Well, she wasn't there and I didn't catch the current lady name (sorry). It was your typical one hour massage but the only twist was the fun started a little early...10 or 15 minutes into the massage. I thought she was going to short me on time but she didn't.

The massage was ok...not the best I had there (Candy was much better) and the lady wasn't really young looking. But she was your average looking Asian type MILF and yes I would go back.Thought it was closed. How much was your time?

AirTouchOne
05-27-14, 06:43
Thought it was closed. How much was your time?It was still open as of 2 weeks ago. It was a OK time...the massage wasn't as good as before and the attendant was a little older (but not terrible) than I'm use to seeing here.

Member #4612
05-28-14, 12:41
Wyandotte Wellness re-opens Saturday. Same staff, less Leelee.

Guyneedsfun
05-29-14, 11:06
Just wanted to report that M1 is back open. I did not go in so that's all the info I have.

BigSmalls69
05-29-14, 13:27
Just wanted to report that M1 is back open. I did not go in so that's all the info I have.Thank god, I hope they still have the one price anything goes menu. Going to have to check it out next week, hope sugar is still there.

Softailrider
05-29-14, 16:56
From what I understand from a very good source is that they're open and it's business as usual.

-rider.

Studman21
05-29-14, 18:59
Looking to reconnect with Anne on Van Dyke.

Anyone know where she is? Was great FS service piece.

Blew me like no other.

Nyybry
05-29-14, 19:04
Just wanted to report that M1 is back open. I did not go in so that's all the info I have.Whats your evidence?, lit up OPEN sign?

Member #4612
05-29-14, 19:20
From what I understand from a very good source is that they're open and it's business as usual.

-rider.I've never heard different.

Nyybry
05-29-14, 19:49
I've never heard different.This was not one of the raided AMPs, m1,magic and sunrise got hit tho.

Guyneedsfun
05-29-14, 22:22
Whats your evidence?, lit up OPEN sign?Saw Mamasan (not Cindy but one that took her place) outside. I called and she said they were open.

Nyybry
05-30-14, 08:38
Saw Mamasan (not Cindy but one that took her place) outside. I called and she said they were open.Cool..at least they answer.

Dabbler1000
05-30-14, 19:26
In the area. Couldn't stop in. Sign is on. Saw a customer walking out. BTW Mamasan says her name is Kim. Probably family name.

Cool..at least they answer.

Member #4612
05-31-14, 23:24
Angie does a complete massage, head to toe, to fingertip and foot massage with lotion. FS session was clinical at best. What I'm not sure of if she is as thorough when tipped less than $100 or did I get extra because I am a repeat customer. Sadly, I'll never know.

Nyybry
06-02-14, 20:10
Since they re-opened, wondering if m1 is same ol m1 were used too or diffrent.

Montana Slim
06-02-14, 23:02
Any reports on this place? There's a girl named Kira that works there that looks interesting.

Grinder264
06-03-14, 08:46
Http: detroit. Backpage. Com / BodyRubs / amazing-body-rub-with-great-rates-120-hr-80-hh-44/10428835.

She is new to this and is a friend of Mandy in Westland. She is the bottom pic in the ad. That is her in the pic. She is a little thick, but cute with nice tits, full see's.

Massage was good. Not a work-the-kinks-out massage. But a very slow and sensual massage. With an awesome pros massage. FIV, BJ with cot. No FS. She is eager to please and just a very friendly chick. Not a clock watcher at all. Damage was $80 for the half hr (but we went over the hh a little).

Will repeat.

Have fun, play safe.

Grinder264.

Guwman
06-03-14, 12:19
Http: www. Macombdaily. Com / general-news /20140602/ women-plead-to-nonsex-charges-in-washington-township-massage-parlor-case.

LightTouch11
06-04-14, 08:16
Decided to recon for the team. I can report that M1 is open. MS Cindy met me at the door and took the donation. Only (new) Taco was available. I would guess she's 40 ish. Firm body with enhanced see's. About 5'6" and probably 125# Nice shower and an energetic time back in the room. I'd probably go with Sugar if she was available (and I miss Shampoo). But I left content and would repeat.

Member #4885
06-04-14, 09:33
Okay so since M1 is still open or back open, the question is, is Sugar still there or another girl LIKE her (if you know what I mean) available there? I will be driving through Detroit in the next days and I would like to stop but if won't for sure who to ask for I won't go. Can somebody PM me please?

Thanks.

Wingman8490
06-04-14, 10:35
Back to see Marilyn again. Been a while but she was convenient and does a good job if you don't mind her talking. I try to lay back and tune her out. Anyway, massage is always good and her hand work at the end is very pleasing. If you haven't been to see her you should consider. Not a spinner but good at what she does.

WM.

CockednLocked
06-04-14, 12:50
Have a link? Thanks.

Back to see Marilyn again. Been a while but she was convenient and does a good job if you don't mind her talking. I try to lay back and tune her out. Anyway, massage is always good and her hand work at the end is very pleasing. If you haven't been to see her you should consider. Not a spinner but good at what she does.

WM.

Wingman8490
06-04-14, 12:57
Have a link? Thanks.http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exquisite-touch-this-is-your-ultimate-escape-spring-special-100fh-50/5231666

BigSmalls69
06-04-14, 13:24
Okay so since M1 is still open or back open, the question is, is Sugar still there or another girl LIKE her (if you know what I mean) available there? I will be driving through Detroit in the next days and I would like to stop but if won't for sure who to ask for I won't go. Can somebody PM me please?

Thanks.Thanks for the report. I hope sugar shows up somewhere. If their was a AMP provider hall of fame she would be #1 in my book.

ContinentalMan
06-04-14, 13:24

WM.Marilyn is also a full service provider and if you make it to her "extra preferred" client list then she offers BBFS.

DetroitBiz
06-04-14, 19:05
Marilyn is also a full service provider and if you make it to her "extra preferred" client list then she offers BBFS.What's it take to get to FS? I preferred covered FS.

QuestForFun
06-04-14, 20:58
Marilyn is also a full service provider and if you make it to her "extra preferred" client list then she offers BBFS.

Exquisite? ? Never been offered anything but a hand shake

LightTouch11
06-04-14, 22:21

Thanks.Mamasan was vague when I asked. Taco was ok but, like I said, I'd prefer sugar. I did a recon to confirm they we're open. Someone else has to step up and confirm if sugar is still around!

LightTouch11
06-04-14, 22:36
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exquisite-touch-this-is-your-ultimate-escape-spring-special-100fh-50/5231666I saw her once. Agree her technique is good. But she talked through the whole experience which made it impossible to relax.

Member #4612
06-04-14, 23:47
Any one else pissed off with the new NR page. I cancelled my account.

Gmoney11
06-05-14, 07:53
Any one else pissed off with the new NR page. I cancelled my account.I agree, GREED is setting is in.

Member #4885
06-05-14, 10:02
Same here. I did use it a lot but I cancelled it in a hearbeat when I saw what they did to it.

Any one else pissed off with the new NR page. I cancelled my account.

Horn Dog Too
06-05-14, 14:05
Have a link? Thanks.I used to see her regularly. Really big tits that she uses very well, and a quality massage and he, but I had an argument with her concerning an appointment. She was rude and I've found better and nicer since.

IinTooDeep
06-05-14, 23:27
So I gave Rain over in Troy a try based on the reviews here. Or at least I tried to. I don't visit that side of town too often, so when I had some business in the area I decided to give her a call. Left her a message in the morning, no reply. Sent her a text around midday, nothing. So in the evening, I decided to call her one more time before heading back home. She picked up this time, said she was with a client and would call me back. So I waited, and waited, and waited, sitting in my car twiddling my thumbs for well over an hour. I figured she might have forgotten, so just before I hit the road I gave her one last try (yes, I'm persistent and I had way too much time invested in this already!) No reply. Gave up and started driving home.

Half an hour in, my phone beeps. It was a real nasty text from her, about how I was pestering her with all the phone calls, that I should lose her number, blah blah. I so wanted to give it back to her, but decided to let it go. Anyway, long story short, I don't think I'm ever going back to that crazy bizatch. Maybe I caught her on a bad day or something, but it doesn't sound like she is worth the drama. Has anyone else had this kind of experience with her? Shame her attitude just cost her a rather generous client.

Jonny Vegas
06-05-14, 23:54
Any one else pissed off with the new NR page. I cancelled my account.I can see the same info without an account that I could see with my basic free account. WTF?

JoeBlack15
06-06-14, 00:01
Has anyone tried Faith for massage? Any HE?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/faith-in-massage-70-hr-call-or-text-faith-586-436-0167/12363522

ST33H
06-06-14, 11:10

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/faith-in-massage-70-hr-call-or-text-faith-586-436-0167/12363522I suppose the rude thing to say would be RTFF. However, in the spirit if gentility, I will say if you search this thread using the word "Faith", you will receive your answer fairly quickly.

Mallard1
06-06-14, 11:25

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/faith-in-massage-70-hr-call-or-text-faith-586-436-0167/12363522You posted this in the BP section and it was answered yesterday.

Michigan Guy
06-06-14, 13:34
Have heard good reports about an Asian massage deal operating out of an apartment near the airport. I was down that way and saw this ad:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-escape-asian-massage-wayne-rd-near-airport-27/12634442

Which I presumed was the ad being discussed on this board. So I called and set up the appt. It's in an apartment building on Wayne Road and I-94 so I figured I'd found the correct one. Don't think so now.

"Nicole" is Indian, not Korean, Vietnamese or Chinese. I guess India is technically part of Asia but I wasn't thinking of that part. And she is the only one there, not other girls to choose from. Nicole is slender and was wearing a nice short skirt and had good legs. Probably early mid 30's.

Massage itself was actually pretty good although a little heavy on the oil. Table was slightly uncomfortable. She did a nice glut massage and allowed some light roaming by me.

On the flip she pointed to Junior and asked if I wanted her to massage that also. I replied "definitely, although with your mouth would be even better". Her reply was that she didn't have any covers, maybe next time. So apparently BBBJ is not on the menu, but CBJ may be.

Nice attention to the boys during the session, cleanup with nice warm towel.

Session was $60 and tipped $40. Probably more than I should have tipped.

Now in looking at the BP ad's I see there is another ad with multiple masseus's that is probably the actual Asian one I was looking for.

Not a bad experience, decent massage.

Stay safe out there.

IinTooDeep
06-06-14, 17:38
Have heard good reports about an Asian massage deal operating out of an apartment near the airport. I was down that way and saw this ad:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-escape-asian-massage-wayne-rd-near-airport-27/12634442

Which I presumed was the ad being discussed on this board. So I called and set up the appt. It's in an apartment building on Wayne Road and I-94 so I figured I'd found the correct one. Don't think so now.

"Nicole" is Indian, not Korean, Vietnamese or Chinese. I guess India is technically part of Asia but I wasn't thinking of that part. And she is the only one there, not other girls to choose from. Nicole is slender and was wearing a nice short skirt and had good legs. Probably early mid 30's.

What does she look like, nice face? Don't recall seeing any Indian masseuse reviewed on here, might give her a try if she is easy on the eyes.

Thanks for TOFTT!

I Toftt
06-06-14, 20:53
What does she look like, nice face? Don't recall seeing any Indian masseuse reviewed on here, might give her a try if she is easy on the eyes.

Thanks for TOFTT!Saw her this morning, I was def expecting asian an she is def indian but with a nice body, face is nothing special, hard to guess the age I'd say mid-late 30's? Friendly had good conversation I've gotten so used to the asian language barrier I forgot what's it like to talk to them LOL. Good massage, really good handhake she definitely has a good technique. Not sure if more was on the menu but I will repeat to find out, can't say I've ever been with a indian women. Also not the usual indian quikie-mart accent more american.

Ksolaris2000
06-07-14, 08:47

Now in looking at the BP ad's I see there is another ad with multiple masseus's that is probably the actual Asian one I was looking for.

Stay safe out there.Looks like there are two groups working out of the same complex (it's a large complex). If you look at the poster's age, Anna's place is 33 and the other is 27. Don't know if they are run by the same person and if Anna answers the phone for the new place or if they are totally seperate.

Member #4700
06-07-14, 12:44
Originally Posted by MichiganGuy.

Have heard good reports about an Asian massage deal operating out of an apartment near the airport. I was down that way and saw this ad: http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rt-27/12634442.

Which I presumed was the ad being discussed on this board. So I called and set up the appt. It's in an apartment building on Wayne Road and I-94 so I figured I'd found the correct one. Don't think so now. "Nicole" is Indian, not Korean, Vietnamese or Chinese. I guess India is technically part of Asia but I wasn't thinking of that part. And she is the only one there, not other girls to choose from. Nicole is slender and was wearing a nice short skirt and had good legs. Probably early mid 30's. Now in looking at the BP ad's I see there is another ad with multiple masseus's that is probably the actual Asian one I was looking for. Not a bad experience, decent massage. Stay safe out there.

Ksolaris2000 said Looks like there are two groups working out of the same complex (it's a large complex). If you look at the poster's age, Anna's place is 33 and the other is 27. Don't know if they are run by the same person and if Anna answers the phone for the new place or if they are totally seperate.

I have posted on this before. They are separate, it is not run by Anna. Nicole used to work for Anna, and decided it was okay to work out of the same complex on her own. Her name was Jane when she worked for Anna, and although her finish is enjoyable, the non-stop talking at times can ruin the serenity of the massage. I prefer Anna's place for my AAMP experience when on that side of town.

IinTooDeep
06-07-14, 15:25
Thanks for clearing that up J, will give both of them a visit soon and report back to the forum.

Member #4612
06-07-14, 15:34

Massage itself was actually pretty good although a little heavy on the oil. Table was slightly uncomfortable. She did a nice glut massage and allowed some light roaming by me.

On the flip she pointed to Junior and asked if I wanted her to massage that also. I replied "definitely, although with your mouth would be even better". Her reply was that she didn't have any covers, maybe next time. So apparently BBBJ is not on the menu, but CBJ may be.

Nice attention to the boys during the session, cleanup with nice warm towel.

Session was $60 and tipped $40. Probably more than I should have tipped.

Stay safe out there.Pass if you're going the 734-334-7903 location and you're told Angie is your only option.

Member #4700
06-07-14, 15:58
Pass if you're going the 734-334-7903 location and you're told Angie is your only option.I haven't been there in a few weeks, but I saw the latest ad mentions a couple new names: http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseuse-eva-30-and-sofia-32-33/10130133.

Member #5606
06-08-14, 00:03
Tried this based on your remarks, not bad. She's really really thin, quasi-skeletal. Great attitude, good time. Believe I paid market rate for the monty.

Thought I better post since I haven't added a review of any experiences lately, regular customer here. Surprised don't see very many reviews always have a good time, Jackie has been there quite a while. Tiny cute Asian spinner, Older than some of the girls I've seen posted of the Chinese places but since I prefer FS I don't see any reports about the availability at these Chinese places. It's clean, it's close, The service is always top-notch. Plus it's also The only spa that has a working steam sauna which is quite relaxing during these winter months, really relaxes the muscles and she gives a great massage as well as everything else that I'm looking for " no kids very tight box ".

Ksolaris2000
06-08-14, 08:47
Anyone hear any more about the raids? An Asian friend showed me a news site that said, of the 20 places that were raided, there were no arrests because all the workers were adults. Seems they were just looking for trafficking of minors, said that some of the women were still being questioned.

Wingman8490
06-08-14, 12:37
Read reviews on Vivian. Reports were scarce and what I did find was not the best. Well, since I am a little older and looking for more mature women, I decided to see her anyway. I liked the way she looked in her pictures and they were the real her. Must be pretty recent. I found her to be very attractive, (my opinion) She charges one hundred ten dollars for nude 75 minute massage which I opted for. She asked what type of pressure I wanted and I asked for light touch which felt great. She allows limited roaming with restrictions on touching her breasts. She does not like them rubbed or any nipple play. This was the only fault I found. There was some teasing with the boys and on the flipshe attends to business with a pretty good HJ. All in all I liked the service and probably will repeat.

WM.

Member #4967
06-08-14, 18:25
Tried this based on your remarks, not bad. She's really really thin, quasi-skeletal. Great attitude, good time. Believe I paid market rate for the monty.Yes she is thin but actually quite muscular can give a really great massage and the full service is exceptional as far as I'm concerned, Great attitude.

Nyybry
06-08-14, 19:04
YMMV. We know what that acronymn means after seeing it posted here a zillion times. Well that acronymn hit me Sunday, and in a sour way. Visited silver spa off michigan ave in dearborn, it was my 2nd visit. My first was their first day in operation, I went there expecting nothing and was offered a he which I declined, read another review stating he left happy. So I gave silver another go, diffrent masseuse this time, much better looking girl. I opted for just half hour cause these places are infamous for shorting you of time. Acupressure type massage, no oil treatment which I'm not a big fan of. Might of been there the full half hour. A knock on the door from the old lady that takes the toll was the girls cue to end appointment. No mention of extras. Just left room and told me to get dressed, old lady was very polite but I was hoping for extras. Might depend on who you get.

Throtbngr
06-08-14, 19:21
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-massage-new-westland-livonia-canton/10079673

Stopped by here again recently after not having been in quite some time. I saw YuYu (not sure if that is a good spelling) she was decent Probably late 20's- early 30's about 5' Not fat and not skinny she had thickness in the right places. She was friendly but not overly talkative, small be's and fairly cute. Decent massage for the hour and on the flip I let her know that I knew the routine and got a decent unrushed HJ for a negotiated down to Jackson and his half brother. I had a decent time there for a change and got the full hour on the massage.

ItsAllJustFun
06-08-14, 23:08
Anyone hear any more about the raids? An Asian friend showed me a news site that said, of the 20 places that were raided, there were no arrests because all the workers were adults. Seems they were just looking for trafficking of minors, said that some of the women were still being questioned.I just watched WXYZ. There was raid on the one in Wyandotte.

Member #4612
06-09-14, 06:23
I just watched WXYZ. There was raid on the one in Wyandotte.http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2014/06/06/news/doc5391d04f5d217368162579.txt?viewmode=fullstory

And to think I was planning a visit there this week. I don't think any of these store front operations are safe from LEO. Imagine your vehicle appearing on the 11 o'clock news parked near one of these?