PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128

Mr Completly
01-04-14, 12:28
Well I ended up trying to TOFTT Saturday night but it seems you beat me too it, LOL. Anyways, I too saw Ann (Annie, not sure) and my mileage matched yours. In fact, I told her all I had was the change from my 100. So a 20 tip with 100 intotal. She did not seem happy at first but told her all I had. Was able to roam and she brought out her puppies which are basically large A's. I've had better massage and she did with no lotion. Being I am hairy it did hurt at times (I'm such a girl!

I thought perhaps a close to home spa would be a bonus but I agree. Better places out there. Oh, BTW, I was told the massage includes table shower when I called on the phone. So at end of my massage I thought that was coming and she says, "Not done yet." They just opened so I think she meant construction is not done. Then whey the heck would they tell me that on the phone! Duh! .Street L; I had the exact same experience in Washington last week Saturday afternoon. Ann used no lotion whatsoever and the massage was very lackluster other than a little stretching. The ending was very mechanical and in fact, she aimed Jr. Down at some papertowel to catch his result. I also tipped 20 and she seemed not to mind.

They are also very close to my house and doubt I will give them another try.

FactoryRat
01-04-14, 13:52
Called to make an appointment at Romulus. Told Angela was available. When I get there, was met by Lily (may be the same girl). She was brand new that day and it looked like I was her first customer. Asked me "You like? I said "Nice". She speaks a minimum amount of English. Reminds me a little of Leena, but has better face / body. Very pleasant, appeared a little nervous, nice massage, eager to please. When leaving I saw Angela, will probably ask for Lily next time.I'm guessing one of the other girls must have moved on. I remember seeing Angela sitting on the couch serfing the web the last time I was there. She look decent, but taller than I normally like my Asians. At least now you can go with the half. Hour and not pay the insane amount if you don't like what you're looking at. Thanks for toftt.

FactoryRat
01-04-14, 14:03
Called to make an appointment at Romulus. Told Angela was available. When I get there, was met by Lily (may be the same girl). She was brand new that day and it looked like I was her first customer. Asked me "You like? I said "Nice". She speaks a minimum amount of English. Reminds me a little of Leena, but has better face / body. Very pleasant, appeared a little nervous, nice massage, eager to please. When leaving I saw Angela, will probably ask for Lily next time.I'm guessing one of the other girls must have moved on. I remember seeing Angela sitting on the couch serfing the web the last time I was there. She look decent, but taller than I normally like my Asians. At least now you can go with the half. Hour and not pay the insane amount if you don't like what you're looking at. Thanks for toftt.

Ksolaris2000
01-05-14, 11:54
I'm guessing one of the other girls must have moved on. I remember seeing Angela sitting on the couch serfing the web the last time I was there. She look decent, but taller than I normally like my Asians. At least now you can go with the half. Hour and not pay the insane amount if you don't like what you're looking at. Thanks for toftt.Yoko may have been sent back early. I saw my ATF Anna about 3 weeks ago when Yoko was still there. Anna told me that she is not doing massage any more just managing the place and answering phones. Told me she will still see me because I only would see her the whole time I've been going there, guess I must be one of a lucky few. Not seeing other clients must be making her horny because that was our best session ever. She raped the hell out of me, really needed a rest after she was done with me. Anyway, she said that Angie and Yoko did not get along and that they got into fights every day over little things. Also, Anna said that clients complained that Yoko would only do 45 minutes for a 1 hour massage. Anna said they talked to her about it but that Yoko would not listen, so they must of let her go back early and brought in Lily.

Michiman
01-06-14, 16:38
Don't get out that way too often but happen to be near M1 on Christmas day around 7 pm, have never been there before assumed they would be closed (sign was off) but I drove by the front and could see the Mamasan in the window. She sees me and comes out and I ask her if they are open, they are. I hadn't really planned on it so I said I would be back, drove around and thought about it, got my money ready and went back. Mamasan gave me a little 3rd degree check, asked my nationality, guess I was OK for her. So she says time to pay, I give her a franklin and she wasn't happy, I said then give it back and I am leaving so she says what do you have, I ended up giving her the last 20 I had in my wallet. If I was more prepared I would have known to ask for Sugar, so I was taking a chance and have heard many good things about M1 so was hoping for the best. I ended up with She She, and a pretty much lackluster experience. Was out of there in 20 minutes or so, did not get a great vibe from her, not the worst experience but not worth it. Not sure I would go back but if I did I would insist on Sugar. I actually enjoy deep tissue massage and there was none of that. VanDyke Spa has some good therapists that I would give a thumbs up to, also Sonia which is Sophia or something now. Also Day Spa up the street used to have CC who was from Sonia Spa though last time I went there the owner said she didn't work there and was kind of insisting I try a different girl. I declined. Anyone know if CC is still around? Someone was posting Spa tips for newbies and they seemed to say you can't ask for a certain girl. I find that not to be true, if you have a girl you like you can surely ask for her. Sometimes you may have to come back if she is busy but if you like her it is worth it. Sonia used to have a favorite named Tina, she was very small, had basically no breasts but gave a great massage and was really friendly. Anyone run into her lately?

ContinentalMan
01-06-14, 16:51
Don't get out that way too often but happen to be near M1 on Christmas day around 7 pm, have never been there before assumed they would be closed (sign was off) but I drove by the front and could see the Mamasan in the window. She sees me and comes out and I ask her if they are open, they are. I hadn't really planned on it so I said I would be back, drove around and thought about it, got my money ready and went back. Mamasan gave me a little 3rd degree check, asked my nationality, guess I was OK for her. So she says time to pay, I give her a franklin and she wasn't happy, I said then give it back and I am leaving so she says what do you have, I ended up giving her the last 20 I had in my wallet. If I was more prepared I would have known to ask for Sugar, so I was taking a chance and have heard many good things about M1 so was hoping for the best. I ended up with She She, and a pretty much lackluster experience. Was out of there in 20 minutes or so, did not get a great vibe from her, not the worst experience but not worth it. Not sure I would go back but if I did I would insist on Sugar. I actually enjoy deep tissue massage and there was none of that. VanDyke Spa has some good therapists that I would give a thumbs up to, also Sonia which is Sophia or something now. Also Day Spa up the street used to have CC who was from Sonia Spa though last time I went there the owner said she didn't work there and was kind of insisting I try a different girl. I declined. Anyone know if CC is still around? Someone was posting Spa tips for newbies and they seemed to say you can't ask for a certain girl. I find that not to be true, if you have a girl you like you can surely ask for her. Sometimes you may have to come back if she is busy but if you like her it is worth it. Sonia used to have a favorite named Tina, she was very small, had basically no breasts but gave a great massage and was really friendly. Anyone run into her lately?It's funny you should mention your experience. I stopped by M1 last week and even though I always see Suger I asked mamasan about seeing your girl. She actually shook her head and told me no, not good. She actually did not recommend her so I saw Sugar. Paid my $1 like I always pay and had a great time with Sugar. Nice hour with her. Even Sugar didn't recommend her. Told me to save my money.

Until they get someone else in that is recommended, I will always see Sugar.

HeywoodJablomi
01-07-14, 01:23
Went in to the Chinese Massage on my way back from the Airport last night. Was curious to see the new girls Ropeshark talked about. A very attractive girl answered the door, who was Betty.I was in the neighborhood, so I stopped into Chinese Massage hoping to meet Betty. I got Tina instead, who is younger than most AMP girls, but not slender like Betty. Thicker around the middle. But she's a very nice provider. Her warm hands felt great on my freezing ass. I like a hard massage to start off, and she worked out the kinks well with her forearms and strong hands. Then came light touch and caressing of my taint and balls. Long time. I finally turned myself over. She popped the top and I enjoyed her see cups and thick erect nipples while she double fisted me to completion. She followed this with more massage of my head and legs well into overtime of the half hour I paid for. Tina was skilled, fun and very pleasant. I recommend her, and I hope to meet Betty next time.

Member #4612
01-07-14, 15:09
Don't get out that way too often but happen to be near M1 on Christmas day around 7 pm, have never been there before assumed they would be closed (sign was off) but I drove by the front and could see the Mamasan in the window. She sees me and comes out and I ask her if they are open, they are. I hadn't really planned on it so I said I would be back, drove around and thought about it, got my money ready and went back. Mamasan gave me a little 3rd degree check, asked my nationality, guess I was OK for her. So she says time to pay, I give her a franklin and she wasn't happy, I said then give it back and I am leaving so she says what do you have, I ended up giving her the last 20 I had in my wallet. If I was more prepared I would have known to ask for Sugar, so I was taking a chance and have heard many good things about M1 so was hoping for the best. I ended up with She She, and a pretty much lackluster experience. Was out of there in 20 minutes or so, did not get a great vibe from her, not the worst experience but not worth it. Not sure I would go back but if I did I would insist on Sugar. I actually enjoy deep tissue massage and there was none of that. VanDyke Spa has some good therapists that I would give a thumbs up to, also Sonia which is Sophia or something now. Also Day Spa up the street used to have CC who was from Sonia Spa though last time I went there the owner said she didn't work there and was kind of insisting I try a different girl. I declined. Anyone know if CC is still around? Someone was posting Spa tips for newbies and they seemed to say you can't ask for a certain girl. I find that not to be true, if you have a girl you like you can surely ask for her. Sometimes you may have to come back if she is busy but if you like her it is worth it. Sonia used to have a favorite named Tina, she was very small, had basically no breasts but gave a great massage and was really friendly. Anyone run into her lately?Funny you should mention Tina at at Sonia. Last time I saw her at Sonia's (now Sophia) was a year ago. She had the most upbeat personality I've ever seen at an AMP. Great massage with lots of teasing and surprisingly very skilled in delivering the HE. I called a month later and was told that she had left. What a loss. In the two times had seen her she never removed any clothing for fear of being fired. She was cute and fun and I've been looking around for her since.

Carlisle321
01-07-14, 18:17
Where is this place? Westland on Wayne?

Thanks.

See.

I was in the neighborhood, so I stopped into Chinese Massage hoping to meet Betty. I got Tina instead, who is younger than most AMP girls, but not slender like Betty. Thicker around the middle. But she's a very nice provider. Her warm hands felt great on my freezing ass. I like a hard massage to start off, and she worked out the kinks well with her forearms and strong hands. Then came light touch and caressing of my taint and balls. Long time. I finally turned myself over. She popped the top and I enjoyed her see cups and thick erect nipples while she double fisted me to completion. She followed this with more massage of my head and legs well into overtime of the half hour I paid for. Tina was skilled, fun and very pleasant. I recommend her, and I hope to meet Betty next time.

Ropeshark07
01-07-14, 19:47
Oh yeah, I should have mentioned. Engrish soo bad. Well, okay, to be fair, it was scads better than my Mandarin *or* my Cantonese, but there was a significant language barrier. Some Abbot & Costello moments with "Don't stop! "stop? Why stop? "No, don't stop, don't stop! "Stop, ok? But why?" Some serious sign language was required, but so what? : I'd guess right off the boat.

Went in to the Chinese Massage on my way back from the Airport last night. Was curious to see the new girls Ropeshark talked about. A very attractive girl answered the door, who was Betty.

Wow, now this throws a whole different spin on the massage.

Ropeshark, you are correct my friend, very attractive and very, very willing to please. Gets right into her massages, tons of teasing and laughs the whole time you are fondling her, which is very pleasant to hear.

I waited some time before I started fondling her, just to see how things would progress. It was a standard massage until I gave her the leg rub, then the game was on. She used her whole body to rub mine and we fondled each other like teenagers in high school. After the flip, she really got into what she was doing. I was so worked up that she barely had to touch me and my volcano erupted. She did an awesome job of cleaning up and teasing more while she did the clean up.

There was still a little time left, so she had me lay back down and sat by my head and gave me a fantastic head massage. I almost fell asleep.

She is really trying to learn English and has a hard time with her words, so be patient. Like Ropeshark stated, treat these new ladies right, lets see if we can keep them around awhile.

I never saw the other girl, she was in a room when I entered and left. But as far as I am concerned, Betty is my New Go To Masseuse.

Wiggles0923
01-08-14, 13:36
How much should I expect to pay. I average 120 for an hour at other places.

Went to the Chinese Massage on Wayne & Joy again last night, and they've got a couple of new girls there, far and away prettier, thinner, and younger than usual. It's still just massage and HJ, but my girl (Betty) really got into it and she's a knock. Out. Practically insisted on roaming and had her top half off by the time we were done. Lots and lots of teasing and fondling before the flip and seemed to get way into it. I will repeat. Saw the other new girl on the way out, looking equally young and hot. Treat 'them right, gents.

VisVikky
01-08-14, 16:31
I am new to this forum and read lots of reports which are useful for newbies. Any nice AMP in Sterling heights / Madison Heights area with options. Please let me or PM me. Thanks for all the useful posts.

Ropeshark07
01-08-14, 17:07
How much should I expect to pay. I average 120 for an hour at other places.No FS at a place like this. (As I reported below). Which is what makes the places like M1 a bargain. AMP is what it is.

DarkSideOfMe
01-08-14, 20:52
2nd visit, safe loc, 2 calls. Mech massage by a short, full fig. Woman. CAN rock you with her fingers! Massage, p spot, hand release, shower, out the door. Great value, noting more! 80 for 60, . Give her a call, she has been around for a long time.(her large titts are to die for).

Ropeshark07
01-09-14, 13:15
Hey RopeShark, I am looking at it like this.

The possibility of complete satisfaction is possible, if she stays around long enough for us to become regulars and she keeps moaning and grinding while giving us our massage.

I for one, will always ask with this Little Hottie until I can crack Her Nut.

As far as I am concerned, she has no limits and loves getting off as much as I do.I've heard of a number of folks getting more mileage than I do, but I tend to have a happy little zone out at places like this, so I don't usually even try to get far. Some guys like the challenge of it and make some surprising progress. But those guys don't need my info anyway. : If you don't have the moves, it's usually HE HJ only.

I usually see reviewed backpage ladies if I'm looking to manhandle someone, or M1. No moves required to go practically anywhere.

Also, I got some requests for more info, which I guess I glossed over because I thought this place was a well-known thing. For those not yet in the know:

It's just south of the corner of Wayne & Joy Road, in Westland. In a strip mall near the Sub place. Naughty Reviews has a link (calling the place Chinese Full Body Massage for some reason). It has a map.

http://www.**************.com/massage-parlors/chinese-full-body-massage-detroit

They ask for $70 massage fee up front (I like the long warm-up massage, so I get the hour. I think 1/2 hour is $50?) I usually tip $40 for good HJ service, but that's controversially high for some folks. On the other hand, I tend to get good service when I go in, which is why I do it. Last time I gave the pretty new girl $60 because she went something like 30 minutes over.

Someone will almost certainly blast me for over-paying on that one, but it works for me. If you'd rather get in and out quickly, you can do it for a lot cheaper. So...digression on price: every now and then, when I'm flush and going out to the bar, I tip the bartender something ridiculous when I get the first drink. $5 on a $4 beer, say. Sure, it's crazy. But for the rest of the night, I get to walk past 20 other schlubs at waiting at the bar, get my drink, and get on with my fun. Same same for Chinese massage, which is close to me, so I visit often. YMMV.

Ksolaris2000
01-09-14, 16:09
I've heard of a number of folks getting more mileage than I do, but I tend to have a happy little zone out at places like this, so I don't usually even try to get far. Some guys like the challenge of it and make some surprising progress. But those guys don't need my info anyway. : If you don't have the moves, it's usually HE HJ only.So true! I like going to some of these places and get the extras without just offering money for it. All it takes is a little finesse.

Years ago I saw Crystal, who owns the place you're talking about by Joy road. I went for a 90 minute massage, she was up front with me and said HJ only and no FIV or kissing, she said that was reserved for her boyfriend. After the main event, she cleaned me up and continued the massage. Well, some how she ended up on the table and I got FS, this was the first time I had seen her. I was a bit of a newbe and did not know the etiquette and only gave her 20 for a tip. Ha Ha Ha! I saw her on a regular basis several times a month for about a year and a half, paying her the same amount every time, apparently she was ok with it. A little finesse and flirting can get you farther than money sometimes.

Ksolaris2000
01-09-14, 16:35
OK, I would love to hear what someone has to say about this. I made a return visit to an AMP to continue what I had started with a woman there. I am not saying the place on an open board because the place seems very legit. Well, I didn't wait for the roaming and pushed the limits as to what I could get right away. I was able to get FIV, DATY and then FS. Unfortunately, I am older and could not keep it up to finish, so I laid back on the table and pleaded with her to give me a BBBJ, which she did for a short time and then again after some more pleading, for a bit longer. The irony is after all that I asked her to finish me with a HJ and she would not grab it and do it! Wanted me to self serve. WTF? She stroked it with her mouth and her pussy but would not do it with her hand? What is the logic behind that? I am at a loss, any thoughts?

Incognito1234
01-09-14, 16:55
OK, I would love to hear what someone has to say about this. I made a return visit to an AMP to continue what I had started with a woman there. I am not saying the place on an open board because the place seems very legit. Well, I didn't wait for the roaming and pushed the limits as to what I could get right away. I was able to get FIV, DATY and then FS. Unfortunately, I am older and could not keep it up to finish, so I laid back on the table and pleaded with her to give me a BBBJ, which she did for a short time and then again after some more pleading, for a bit longer. The irony is after all that I asked her to finish me with a HJ and she would not grab it and do it! Wanted me to self serve. WTF? She stroked it with her mouth and her pussy but would not do it with her hand? What is the logic behind that? I am at a loss, any thoughts?Very, very strange. That kinda defies logic to me.

Gigaman
01-09-14, 18:03
OK, I would love to hear what someone has to say about this. I made a return visit to an AMP to continue what I had started with a woman there. I am not saying the place on an open board because the place seems very legit. Well, I didn't wait for the roaming and pushed the limits as to what I could get right away. I was able to get FIV, DATY and then FS. Unfortunately, I am older and could not keep it up to finish, so I laid back on the table and pleaded with her to give me a BBBJ, which she did for a short time and then again after some more pleading, for a bit longer. The irony is after all that I asked her to finish me with a HJ and she would not grab it and do it! Wanted me to self serve. WTF? She stroked it with her mouth and her pussy but would not do it with her hand? What is the logic behind that? I am at a loss, any thoughts?

Very, very strange. That kinda defies logic to me.Either she is saving her hand for that special someone or it's due to the strict training at that place from Mama-san, "Absolutely No Happy Ending HJ for anyone!

TenderMan
01-09-14, 18:04
So true! I like going to some of these places and get the extras without just offering money for it. All it takes is a little finesse.

Years ago I saw Crystal, who owns the place you're talking about by Joy road. I went for a 90 minute massage, she was up front with me and said HJ only and no FIV or kissing, she said that was reserved for her boyfriend. After the main event, she cleaned me up and continued the massage. Well, some how she ended up on the table and I got FS, this was the first time I had seen her. I was a bit of a newbe and did not know the etiquette and only gave her 20 for a tip. Ha Ha Ha! I saw her on a regular basis several times a month for about a year and a half, paying her the same amount every time, apparently she was ok with it. A little finesse and flirting can get you farther than money sometimes.I agree with you completely concerning finesse and flirting but for a year and a half. My take is she just liked your "package", you lucky monger. These women are human also.

Sometimes you meet women where its just good fit for both party's.

TenderMan
01-09-14, 18:24
OK, I would love to hear what someone has to say about this. I made a return visit to an AMP to continue what I had started with a woman there. I am not saying the place on an open board because the place seems very legit. Well, I didn't wait for the roaming and pushed the limits as to what I could get right away. I was able to get FIV, DATY and then FS. Unfortunately, I am older and could not keep it up to finish, so I laid back on the table and pleaded with her to give me a BBBJ, which she did for a short time and then again after some more pleading, for a bit longer. The irony is after all that I asked her to finish me with a HJ and she would not grab it and do it! Wanted me to self serve. WTF? She stroked it with her mouth and her pussy but would not do it with her hand? What is the logic behind that? I am at a loss, any thoughts?Impossible to figure out. Talked to and played with a Peeler last week. She is married with one young child (no damage). She is F / S, FIV, BBBJ CIM SW, kissing etc. She said "oh, no DATY". She told me her and hubby agreed that DATY was saved for just them. Have to respect a girl with boundaries. Go figure. (laughing).

Ksolaris2000
01-09-14, 19:10
Either she is saving her hand for that special someone or it's due to the strict training at that place from Mama-san, "Absolutely No Happy Ending HJ for anyone!Ha Ha Ha! I think you are right. They just left out the other things she shouldn't do! Ha Ha HA!

Ksolaris2000
01-10-14, 00:29
I agree with you completely concerning finesse and flirting but for a year and a half. My take is she just liked your "package", you lucky monger. These women are human also.

Sometimes you meet women where its just good fit for both party's.Ha Ha HA! I only wish I had a package that impressive, no such luck. If I remember right she wore a red plaid skirt and my thumb "slipped" under her underpants and hit her sweet spot which caused her to collapse across my legs. So, if she was impressed with anything it was my thumb. HA Ha Ha!

Backpage
01-10-14, 21:43
Very, very strange. That kinda defies logic to me.I don't get it when they let you grab their butt and "puddy tat"- but no boobs.

I don't get that. The Asians are like that a lot.

Dabbler1000
01-11-14, 14:55
Latest adventure at M1. Mamasan (Kim) doesn't ask who I want to see. Should have set off an alarm. In the room, asks for the money, gets a little nervous. Says "Bring more next time", as always. In comes Xi-Xi (She-She). She is warmer to me than the first time. Tells me the water is shut off, no table shower. Seemed to freaked out about it. OK, get down to the thing otherwise. Sweet girl, but not the same enthusiasm as Sugar. Definitely, a much better experience than the first time.

Nyybry
01-11-14, 23:56
Latest adventure at M1. Mamasan (Kim) doesn't ask who I want to see. Should have set off an alarm. In the room, asks for the money, gets a little nervous. Says "Bring more next time", as always. In comes Xi-Xi (She-She). She is warmer to me than the first time. Tells me the water is shut off, no table shower. Seemed to freaked out about it. OK, get down to the thing otherwise. Sweet girl, but not the same enthusiasm as Sugar. Definitely, a much better experience than the first time.What does this new girl look like?

Dabbler1000
01-12-14, 07:19
She has been there a couple of moths. About 5'2", slight belly, chest is about be's. Slightly larger lips for an asian. Likes everything covered. First time seemed to just go through the motions.

What does this new girl look like?

Red51
01-12-14, 09:23
Water is off and they didn't call me. WTF!Plumber they're cheating on you LOL.

Glad I didn't try to go in yesterday then; when I drove past the plaza around 6:30 it looked as if their sign was off.

Member #4612
01-12-14, 13:05
I am new to this forum and read lots of reports which are useful for newbies. Any nice AMP in Sterling heights / Madison Heights area with options. Please let me or PM me. Thanks for all the useful posts.Some north of 19 on Van Dyke and others on Dequindre. Search on Michigan Backpage for others.

Throtbngr
01-12-14, 15:12
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/4283815528.html

Stopped by the other day as the Wayne Rd place was closed! I ended up seeing Jenny / Jeannie 40-50 YO Korean Slim no butt and what appeared to be A cups. The massage was pretty much the Accupressure crap (which I don't care for) and followed up with some feather light teasing and then the flip. Light rubbing of the chest and stomach until I was standing at attention and then a decent HJ finish. Total spent 110 and got the full hour.

StreetLegal
01-12-14, 16:31
I don't get it when they let you grab their butt and "puddy tat"- but no boobs.

I don't get that. The Asians are like that a lot.What I have learned is some woman get extremely annoyed when you play on their nipples. Some like it. Kind of like guys liking their balls licked. I personally don't really care for it. Personal preference I guess.

Ksolaris2000
01-12-14, 23:03
I don't get it when they let you grab their butt and "puddy tat"- but no boobs.

I don't get that. The Asians are like that a lot.

What I have learned is some woman get extremely annoyed when you play on their nipples. Some like it. Kind of like guys liking their balls licked. I personally don't really care for it. Personal preference I guess.I've had the same thoughts as Backpage, Just about every Asian girl will let me run my hands between their legs, even legit ones, but many will stop me from touching their breast, even on the outside of those super padded bras they wear. Could be they are self conscious of having small breast? Had an Asian girlfriend who took pictures of "American bras" in a lingerie department. She could not get over how big they were. After my last experience with the HJ affair, I have to admit, I don't have a clue what they are thinking about. Ha Ha Ha!

Member #4612
01-13-14, 08:01
I've had the same thoughts as Backpage, Just about every Asian girl will let me run my hands between their legs, even legit ones, but many will stop me from touching their breast, even on the outside of those super padded bras they wear. Could be they are self conscious of having small breast? Had an Asian girlfriend who took pictures of "American bras" in a lingerie department. She could not get over how big they were. After my last experience with the HJ affair, I have to admit, I don't have a clue what they are thinking about. Ha Ha Ha!I get the impression from my experience that nipple play is a huge turn-on for some. I know one in particular who will cum on nipple play alone... No faking.

BigSmalls69
01-13-14, 11:24
Just left m-1 water is working fine. Funny thing mamasan didn't recognize me so I got the 3rd gegree questioning told I have been going there ofd and on for the past 2 yrs I even named all thr ladies I visited in thr past. She wasnt buying it and went and got sugar to approve as someone she as seen before which you knew she would I always ask for her. After sugar gave the ok to mama I paid my 100 which is all I ever pay. Got a table shower and average massage. What I lovr about sugar is she will make you pop as many times as you can handle. I swear this girl doesn't say no to anything. Got HJ, BJ, cowgirl, lots of rimming and ball attention everything covered my request. Popped 3 times once in shower once before massage and once after massage. Damn she is a AMP legend in my eyes. Total time spent was 45 min buy you can stay as long as you like I have learned. But I was in a rush LOL. Takr care.

LoVecchio
01-13-14, 11:59
What I have learned is some woman get extremely annoyed when you play on their nipples. Some like it. Kind of like guys liking their balls licked. I personally don't really care for it. Personal preference I guess.I've heard that there are cultural differences, with women in some cultures seeming to think that their breasts are saved for their babies. Silly girls!

LoVecchio
01-13-14, 12:09
I went there last week around 11 am. Kila (sp?) let me in and escorted me to a room. She asked how long I wanted, and I said an hour. She collected the $70 and left the room. When she returned, I asked her about a table shower. She said that it was too cold for that. (I didn't want to do it outside). She asked whether I wanted hard or medium; I selected medium. She did a pretty good massage for a while, and when my hands were in the right place, I started stroking her leg, so she would get a sense of what I was after. She then began teasing the rear and playing with the boys. I asked her if she could take her clothes off; she said no and gave me a reason, but I couldn't understand what she was saying. Before the flip, she gave the boys and the taint some very nice attention. On the flip, she let the puppies out and did a nice amount of teasing, taking her time with the rear end. She was very good, and the finish was very intense. In the remaining 15 minutes or so, she gave me a nice scalp massage and then some more on my arms and legs. She told me that she had been in Michigan about a month.

This is one of the best, if not the best, hand releases I have ever had, and I left her $50 extra. I don't know if she would do more with later visits. I didn't get the impression that doing more (at least with me) was high on her wish list. The only downside is that she left the room three or four times when other people came in, which kind of interferes with the relaxation. I would definitely return, even if I were sure that nothing else is on the menu.

BigSmalls69
01-13-14, 13:09
Just left m-1 water is working fine. Funny thing mamasan didn't recognize me so I got the 3rd gegree questioning told I have been going there ofd and on for the past 2 yrs I even named all thr ladies I visited in thr past. She wasnt buying it and went and got sugar to approve as someone she as seen before which you knew she would I always ask for her. After sugar gave the ok to mama I paid my 100 which is all I ever pay. Got a table shower and average massage. What I lovr about sugar is she will make you pop as many times as you can handle. I swear this girl doesn't say no to anything. Got HJ, BJ, cowgirl, lots of rimming and ball attention everything covered my request. Popped 3 times once in shower once before massage and once after massage. Damn she is a AMP legend in my eyes. Total time spent was 45 min buy you can stay as long as you like I have learned. But I was in a rush LOL. Takr care.Sorry for the typos I typed this while driving LOL. Replace the are's with e's. What I was trying to say is, mama wouldn't do business with me untill sugar approved me has being someone she has done before.

Nyybry
01-13-14, 22:35
Sounds like Plumber may be done with M1 and has found a New Place to shoot his Fountain.Which accu you been hitting? 7 and telegraph or middlebelt and ann arbor trail.

Have been to both in past, both are good.

DetroitWill
01-15-14, 17:28
Went to visit today. Location is apartments on wayne by 94,. Provider is a 27 year old from Malaysia. Perfect chest and nice body. Nice pleasant personality. Massage was average. Extras were he and playing with that chest. I do not think any more will ever be on the table. 60 for the hour and I have a nice tip for extra. BP site.

Mike27L
01-15-14, 17:49
I thought the same thing the first couple of times I was there, that only HJ HE was only thing. I went a couple of weeks ago and met with Angie (I think that was her name). I only brought about $95 assuming only HJ was available. Ended up getting the BJ, but she was not happy about my donation. Told me to bring more next time. More is definitely on the table!!

Mike.

Went to visit today. Location is apartments on wayne by 94,. Provider is a 27 year old from Malaysia. Perfect chest and nice body. Nice pleasant personality. Massage was average. Extras were he and playing with that chest. I do not think any more will ever be on the table. 60 for the hour and I have a nice tip for extra. BP site.

MaloneSam
01-15-14, 20:47
Been here for awhile taking notes and observing the regulars, time for me to share.

M-1 I have been a few times in the past all the way back to the now infamous"Annie",she WAS that good! However, in the time I have been a member here, saw Sugar a couple times. She is attractive to be sure, but almost gets TOO into it for my liking, to the point that it seems like she is acting in a really bad porn. Don't get me wrong, she is the best there is at M-1 for quite sometime now, but at times its a bit overboard. She is down for anything except Greek.

Tu-Tu Have no idea if she is still there, as I have not seen her the last 2 times in, but the first time was the BEST time by far Maybe 2 years ago? she offered everything on the menu. Everything, that one time. In the two other times I saw here she was Robotic, simply not into it at all. Given the choice, I would take Sugar's overcompensation, and act all day. 1.40 is usual price for awhile. I have read that Mama takes less, I would like to take advantage as I always get "more more".

After reading positives, stopped into ACCU on 7 Mile. "Lisa" was incredible. I usually prefer FS, but the job she did the full hour, the combination of a really good massage, and the eventual tease to HE was incredible. Probably mid 30's, beautiful smile and real pups..while she did not set them free all the way, I got a solid look, and kiss or 5. .8 and .25 tip and money well spent.

Thanks for the great info in the past, I will share as it comes my way.

DetroitWill
01-15-14, 23:33
I thought the same thing the first couple of times I was there, that only HJ HE was only thing. I went a couple of weeks ago and met with Angie (I think that was her name). I only brought about $95 assuming only HJ was available. Ended up getting the BJ, but she was not happy about my donation. Told me to bring more next time. More is definitely on the table!!

Mike.I am an old monger in more ways than one! I have been to at least three different providers at three different apartments in that complex over the years. This lady was in the front and I think she works by herself as far as l could tell.

Member #4700
01-16-14, 01:17

Mike.

"Quote Originally Posted by DetroitWill [ViewOriginalPost]

Went to visit today. Location is apartments on wayne by 94,. Provider is a 27 year old from Malaysia. Perfect chest and nice body. Nice pleasant personality. Massage was average. Extras were he and playing with that chest. I do not think any more will ever be on the table. 60 for the hour and I have a nice tip for extra. BP site."

Hey Mike .... there are actually two AMP's in that same area, and the first one with the girl from Malaysia, at http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-escape-asian-massage-wayne-rd-near-airport-27/12634442, is Jane, who used to work at the other AMP, where you visited. The one you went to is at: http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseuse-lily-35-4-hand-available-33/10130133 That is Anna's place, and you can always get what you need there. As for Jane from Malaysia, she moved into a place around the corner, does more talking than I need to hear, and yes the chest is large, but I need to chill when I am getting massaged. I saw Jane once at her sweet escape, and made my final escape. LOL ... at Anna's place, Angie is pretty cute, and I had a great time seeing her about 2 weeks ago for an hour. They usually like about 100-120 for the BJ, depending on your return rate. Miss seeing Anna ... she was the great fun there.

Member #4700
01-16-14, 01:19
I am an old monger in more ways than one! I have been to at least three different providers at three different apartments in that complex over the years. This lady was in the front and I think she works by herself as far as l could tell.Hmmmm, I was sure that this was Angie from Anna's place that was referred to, and it is in the back. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseuse-lily-35-4-hand-available-33/10130133.

DetroitWill
01-16-14, 06:45
"Quote Originally Posted by DetroitWill [ViewOriginalPost]

Went to visit today. Location is apartments on wayne by 94,. Provider is a 27 year old from Malaysia. Perfect chest and nice body. Nice pleasant personality. Massage was average. Extras were he and playing with that chest. I do not think any more will ever be on the table. 60 for the hour and I have a nice tip for extra. BP site."

Hey Mike .... there are actually two AMP's in that same area, and the first one with the girl from Malaysia, at http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-escape-asian-massage-wayne-rd-near-airport-27/12634442, is Jane, who used to work at the other AMP, where you visited. The one you went to is at: http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-new-masseuse-lily-35-4-hand-available-33/10130133 That is Anna's place, and you can always get what you need there. As for Jane from Malaysia, she moved into a place around the corner, does more talking than I need to hear, and yes the chest is large, but I need to chill when I am getting massaged. I saw Jane once at her sweet escape, and made my final escape. LOL ... at Anna's place, Angie is pretty cute, and I had a great time seeing her about 2 weeks ago for an hour. They usually like about 100-120 for the BJ, depending on your return rate. Miss seeing Anna ... she was the great fun there.
Yes you are so right. She told me she used to work there.she was funny. She talks a lot but I was trying to talk her into getting naked. Too many others I want to try out, so I will not repeat unless options change.

Wingman8490
01-16-14, 12:22
Well I read the mixed reviews on Gloria and went to see for myself (anyway). She was on my list to check out and now I can say "been there done that". The massage was good and although she got me there in the end, well I don't have much more to say. I am still keeping an eye out for mature providers, (don't necessarily need to be eye candy but come on now) so if anyone has recommendations, and doesn't mind passing them along, I would greatly appreciate them.

WM.

John Draven
01-16-14, 20:06
Location: It's just south of the corner of Wayne & Joy Road, in Westland.

This is a few days late on the report. I apologize, been busy lately with work and my new sugar baby world. That is another topic all together.

So I had some time to stop in due to some recent post. Thought it just a legitimate place by the location and looks, but like others have sample.more could be had.

Stopped in and pay $0.70 for the fee and wiska away by Kali or something, so hard to understand these girls. Or I am just so concentrated and thinking with my member and dreaming what I plan to do to the gal.

Anyway, looks was on par as describe and young to me. Had me lay there and got a nice rub down and deep tissue per my request. I want to get my money worth if there is nothing to be had. Put my move on and caress them legs giving her a nice massage myself. No resistance is always a good sign and rubbing on the V got her soaked. On the flip, she busted out the girls and allowed me to suck on them. Boy do I know how to, she was moaning and pulling me tighter like a baby sucking a mother's milk. Reached my had down her pants and the next thing I know...I was fingering the V and my hand was soaked.

Try to get more but no go, I got her to do a HE and it was a very nice release. She tease the shaft a few times, putting her face close and flicking the tip a few times. I know she sample some of the juice on the tip prior to lift off. Tipped her $0.40 and she looked quite satisfied. Will be coming back for more, but I think it won't go far because she is cautious.

Of course all of this never happened. It was only a good dream and I was well rested when I woke up from it all.

JDRAVEN.

Guyneedsfun
01-16-14, 22:20
Yes you are so right. She told me she used to work there.she was funny. She talks a lot but I was trying to talk her into getting naked. Too many others I want to try out, so I will not repeat unless options change.I believe she worked at the Troy location 5 or 6 month ago. Did she have freckles? If so I would suggest passing as there are better options. Talked me to bordom and does not do much.

Nyybry
01-16-14, 23:49
What's the latest at M1? Have not been there in at least 8 months, anything changed?

Mamasan still a money hungry bully? And is sugar the only provider there worth admission.

Levenosky
01-17-14, 15:53
AMP is my favorite since I fancy those little Asian masseurs. Visited the infamous Chinese massage on Wayne road other day. I am not sure which one of those masseurs greeted me as I did not understand her well when she introduced herself to me. Any ways, we get in to a massage room, she tells me to be comfortable and leaves the room. After few minutes she came back and started the massage. Massage was not bad but not the best either. All the essential areas were addressed to my satisfaction. On the flip I she did massage me on the chest and hands ended with a smile on my face. The essence of previous report did give me a feeling that it was not the same girl, so I asked her name once again. Guess I have a hearing problem because I still did not understand her. Almost all of you guys could understand her name so I must be having some hearing problem! . However, I did not expect more as it was my first visit. I would repeat and try for the "ONE" next time. I think the reports here must be generating a lot of traffic to the spot as I heard the bell many times during our 45 minutes session (it was supposed to an hour).

I Toftt
01-17-14, 22:04
So my week started off with the 94/ wayne AMP asked for lily but she was busy (heard her having some fun as I passed by the first room) saw angela cute nice body better than most of the 40+ that I seem to have gotten used to, decent massage nice teasing .40 HJ ending. Wanted 100 for FS with 2 shots on goal. I didn't bring that much but good to know.

Next made my way to wyandotte wellness, cute girl answered the door than gave me to a 40+ for the massage .50 hh 80 h I think it was I tad pricey for the house fee, good massage though an decent ending not the best but not to mechanical .40 tip.

Final stop of the week was earthtone downriver on fort st older lady not much to look at always above average massage good teasing an a bargain HJ for .20 to end it, I never inquire about an more menu here just not into her but ill take a handshake any day. Good luck guys.

CockednLocked
01-17-14, 22:42
Look at these pics mongers.

She's eyef at &$ing the camera and dressed like a little ho.

To bad she doesn't back it up as she is hot!

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/faith-in-massage-60-call-or-text-faith-586-436-0167-monday-friday/12363522

Member #4612
01-17-14, 23:21
Decided to find out for myself if this was the new AMP destination of choice based on varying reviews thus far. Dropped by for a morning session. Rang the bell and walked in as someone was leaving. Never happened before. Very awkward feeling. Avoided eye contact out of respect. The two young ladies at the door were true "Chinese Dolls". Both had beautiful faces and tight fit bodies. My service provider's name was whispered in my ear; Betty. Very young and very inexperienced, yet drop dead gorgeous.

She showed me to the room and instructed me to undress and lay on the table after I paid the .7 for an hour. She returned before I was ready for the table so assisted in preparing for the massage by hanging my clothes and giving some hugs and kisses. That unfortunately was the highlight of the session. The massage was comprised of some pushing and pressing with no real purpose other than to kill time. Betty wore a tight low cut top revealing some cleavage over yoga pants with socks and slippers. I noticed there wasn't a bar overhead so knew right away that she would not be doing a back walk which I like... Must be a Korean thing.

She seemed to like my rubbing her while she stretched across me during the application of oil. The process was relaxing yet far from therapeutic. Light finger tip teasing portion of the service followed once she had wiped away the oil. This is when she motioned for me to flip. My boy ready for her to deliver the goods. My hand got to the clasp of her bra, only to be denied. "No, no, no", she told me. She then pulled up her shirt and bra to let me enjoy her firm young breast and hard nipples. She laughed and giggled as I kissed and licked her little rose buds. HJ was rushed and proved her inexperienced in this aspect of the service.

My "boy" was cleaned up nicely and I was treated with a very relaxing head massage. In summary, very poor massage delivered by a very gorgeous young lady. I for one still prefer more experienced providers at ACU. As they say YMMV. Good luck.

Member #4612
01-18-14, 14:41
I was at the one on 7 mile. I didn't even need the finish. I always kinda thought that type of finish was lame and I could easily do that myself, but she had a way of teasing that worked! Now to find the magical AMP that has Super hot 22 year old that provide an m1 level of service.Plenty of those in Windsor where it's legal. Pelissier Street, downtown, is where most are located. Playhouse is a favorite.

Dabbler1000
01-18-14, 19:42
I was there a week ago. Mamasan same as ever. Taco "On vacation". Water was off, maybe things now back to normal.

What's the latest at M1? Have not been there in at least 8 months, anything changed?

Mamasan still a money hungry bully? And is sugar the only provider there worth admission.

Horn Dog Too
01-18-14, 23:31
Like others, I read the reports on this place and was very curious. I had a buddy in town visiting for the auto show who is also a monger so we wanted to sample some of the local talent. I called a couple of my favorite non AMP providers and they didn't return my calls. We also called Veronica and Mandy who didn't return our calls either. Oh well. After trips to Bogart's and Henry's we decided to try out the Chinese place. Glad we did.

The lady that met us at the door was Amy. The oldest of the three on duty, long black hair nice tight body. After reading Tom tom's report I was hoping for freaky betty. She was busy, so I got Tilly (I think her name is). She's cute, not as pretty face as Betty, but still nice body.

Buddy's report: Amy gave a very thorough deep massage for about 35 minutes and then turned to the butt, butt crack, hole, taint and balls. He flipped and she did as he described. A Reeeeaaaallllll nice job on his HE. He was allowed to roam his hands freely outside the clothes and she didn't free up the puppies. He didn't really care or need that option.

My time with Tilly was equally lovely. A very firm deep tissue massage. I loved the beginning where she climbed on the table with a knee by each of my ears and long stroked my back. Gave me a great opportunity to stroke her legs and fanny. I really liked her massage then she started teasing the boys and all the other parts for a long long time. LOVED it. Flip over, some teasing, some stroking her boobs and out came two beautiful puppies. Love them too. Her HJ techniques were quite good with lots of ass play and ball stroking. Eruption, clean up, then some head, neck and face massage. Out the door. 70 for hour. 2 jax tip.

Today. Car show. Amazingly fun. Dinner in Hamtramck, then decision. What do we do now? His "appointment" with a lady he met yesterday fell through, so only one choice. Back to CM. He had a lovely 1/2 hour with Amy again. I had a nice 1/2 hour with Betty. I didn't have near the experience that tom tom did, more like Grosse Pointe. She's not great at massage, but my HJ was sensual, exciting and thorough.

So, another jewel in the AMP crown. I'll be back there when I can't get to one of my main girls.

Oh the table shower isn't really broken, I think it's in a room that doesn't have any heat. That's why she said "It's too cold." Makes sense to me, since the lobby isn't heated much either.

Monger safe, ya'll.

NastyNardo
01-19-14, 02:01
Tried to go there Thursday morning at 9 when they supposedly open, but no one there. Tried until about 9:30, and still nothing so I cut my losses and went home.

Nes86
01-19-14, 04:10
Plenty of those in Windsor where it's legal. Pelissier Street, downtown, is where most are located. Playhouse is a favorite.It's not legal, this place has been shut down a few times. Escorting with a license is legal.

StreetLegal
01-19-14, 10:37
Stopped in around Noon last Thursday. Mina or Meena greeted me at the door. Hoping she was the mamasan but no such luck. Face was hit with a truck. Age prolly 60+. Others have done better. When leaving saw an attractive thirty something gal. 100 for he total. Got full hour and decent but not great massage.

AirTouchOne
01-19-14, 13:12
Stopped in around Noon last Thursday. Mina or Meena greeted me at the door. Hoping she was the mamasan but no such luck. Face was hit with a truck. Age prolly 60+. Others have done better. When leaving saw an attractive thirty something gal. 100 for he total. Got full hour and decent but not great massage.I have been here in a while but the last time I went there It was a gal that I really didn't want and asked If Lisa / CiCi was available. Well, the first thing she did was grab the boys and said she can take care of me. I stood my ground and she went and got her. Needless to say, I don't think I can have a good time if I'm not attracked to her. Hopefully, they didn't think I was some kind of A-Hole and besides isn't the customer always right..within reason of course!!

Member #4612
01-19-14, 21:12
It's not legal, this place has been shut down a few times. Escorting with a license is legal.To make things clear...

Prostitution in Canada is legal as there are no laws prohibiting the exchange of sex for money. On the 20th December 2013, the Supreme Court of Canada found the laws prohibiting brothels, public communication for the purpose of prostitution, and living on the profits of prostitution to be unconstitutional. The ruling gives the Canadian parliament 12 months to rewrite the prostitution laws; in the meantime, anti-prostitution laws will continue to be enforced.[1]

Member #4612
01-19-14, 21:17
It's not legal, this place has been shut down a few times. Escorting with a license is legal.They weren't "shut down", they moved to a better location. Windsor LEO doesn't bother anyone that operates within the designated zone.

IinTooDeep
01-20-14, 09:49
Long time lurker, finally signed up so I can PIF. Am new to the game, have learnt a lot from the forum, so thank you!

Anyway, on to my first review. Visited the AMP on wayne / joy recently. The sign wasn't lit and I thought the place was closed. Walked up to have a closer look and someone opened the door. Was hoping for Betty after all the nice feedback here. Sadly, no such luck. Got Amy, mid-30's and beat up. "Betty busy" she said "I better than betty"! I had seen a younger girl on the way in, didn't get a good look at her face though. Amy's face is not much to look at, nice chest though, and long straight hair. Said she had just come from NYC a week ago. She had the muffin top thing going on, spilling out of pants that were 2 sizes smaller Major turn off. I had half a mind of just walking out but remembered I got to TOFTT, so decided to stick it out (don't think Amy had been reviewed on here at that point). She asked for .70 upfront, took the cash and went to the register, while I undressed. She returned a few minutes later and asked me to lie face down and draped me with a towel. Uh oh I thought, no extras. She proceeded to give a nice hard massage so I figured it wasn't a complete loss after all. Tried rubbing her leg after some time (thank you forum!) but she wasn't too much into it. I could see the writing on the wall by now. True TOFTT I said to myself. Then about half an hour in, she started with the fingertips running up and down my legs and taint. I flipped and she made the universal sign for HJ holding up 4 fingers. Ok, anything for the team right? Out came the pups, nice natural large be's or small see's I'd say. HJ was mechanical, wasn't getting me anywhere. I asked if she would lose the top but she shook her head vigorously. Great I thought, there's going to be burn marks by the time this is over. Eventually started getting me there, I asked her to slow down but no. I was allowed to roam, but I could tell she wanted to get it over with. Had a tissue ready to catch my deposit, followed by cleanup with a hot moist towel. Oh BTW, she left the room about 3-4 times as the bell kept ringing. Another 10 minutes of massage and she said time was up. Was dressed and out of there in 45 minutes. WTF! I think I got about 35 minutes of actual rub time. All in all not the best experience, but I'm curious to see what this Betty has got to offer. Any tips on how to score with her? Should I call ahead and ask for her or is it just the luck of the draw with whoever opens the door? I can't keep flushing my money like this too often, would be nice to have some more certainty...

Anyway, thanks for all the reports guys, I don't think I would have gotten anywhere in the game if I hadn't stumbled upon this forum!

AirTouchOne
01-20-14, 10:54
I decided to check this place out yesterday and got Tina..I think that's what she said. Her English wasn't very good. My one hour massage was ok but not as good as Van Dyke Spa. Tina was about average looking but she wouldn't be my first choice, a bit chunky but not terrible chunky & had pretty big hooters for an Asian her size. I was able to roam at will & exposed the puppies during the HE.

The damage was .70 plus .40 tip for the hour. I would repeat but with some one different. While walking out I did see 2 other ladies. One was just ok but the other looked a whole lot better which is the one I want to visit next time. As of now, my favorite would still be VAn Dyke with Candy!

IinTooDeep
01-20-14, 10:59
I decided to check this place out yesterday and got Tina..I think that's what she said. Her English wasn't very good. My one hour massage was ok but not as good as Van Dyke Spa. Tina was about average looking but she wouldn't be my first choice, a bit chunky but not terrible chunky & had pretty big hooters for an Asian her size. I was able to roam at will & exposed the puppies during the HE.

The damage was .70 plus .40 tip for the hour. I would repeat but with some one different. While walking out I did see 2 other ladies. One was just ok but the other looked a whole lot better which is the one I want to visit next time. As of now, my favorite would still be VAn Dyke with Candy!Did she have straight long black hair? I'm beginning to think Tina and Amy are the same person.

Member #4612
01-20-14, 20:01
I have been here in a while but the last time I went there It was a gal that I really didn't want and asked If Lisa / CiCi was available. Well, the first thing she did was grab the boys and said she can take care of me. I stood my ground and she went and got her. Needless to say, I don't think I can have a good time if I'm not attracked to her. Hopefully, they didn't think I was some kind of A-Hole and besides isn't the customer always right..within reason of course!!Meena can be very forceful. Wayda Go! You were probably trying to avoid Cindy. Meena pushed her on me once. I opted for the shower to see if I would be getting at least a little action. Cindy is very reserved although gives a good shower, massage and decent HJ. No roaming. Cici has been away and I'm afraid she might not be back. Lisa is the youngest and best of the talent remaining. I talked her into letting me massage her the last time I saw her. Great little body. Couldn't get her to take off the yoga pants though I did get her to slide them down to reveal her tiny thong.

AirTouchOne
01-21-14, 06:45
Did she have straight long black hair? I'm beginning to think Tina and Amy are the same person.I'm pretty sure she said Tina. She's a little chubby with big boops and lifted her top after the flip. And I noticed her arms were not muscular but kind of flabby. Again, she's not fat just a little chubby.

IinTooDeep
01-21-14, 22:59
I'm pretty sure she said Tina. She's a little chubby with big boops and lifted her top after the flip. And I noticed her arms were not muscular but kind of flabby. Again, she's not fat just a little chubby.Never mind then, maybe they're different people...

LoVecchio
01-22-14, 11:00
Never mind then, maybe they're different people...I think "Tina" is probably the one I reviewed whose name I thought was "Kila.".

Jd1234
01-22-14, 14:48
Detroit used to be a nice place with a few nice AMP's. I travel a lot to Chicago and end up spending my money there. It is a bit more expensive, but I get the bare minimum standard.

1. The AMP is clean. TS is offered and the girl gives your TS (NOT MMS).

2. The girl is at least a 6 on a scale of 1-10 and is younger than 40.

3. Decent massage is offered.

4. Good amount of roaming is allowed.

In the last few weeks, I have been to Chinese Massage, M1, Oriental and the one on Wayne Road. Not one has been able to offer these basic standards for an AMP. Am I missing some hidden gems in this area?

IinTooDeep
01-22-14, 23:00
I think "Tina" is probably the one I reviewed whose name I thought was "Kila.".So there's four that work there? Amy, Betty, Tina / Kila, and another one? That's a 1 in 4 chance of getting hot Betty. Maybe I will try Candy at Van Dyke spa next. Where exactly is it?

DarkSideOfMe
01-24-14, 10:29
Be in Detroit for a long weekend, like to find a AMP, or AMPs. Don't want to hit, miss, on my own. Can someone help me? Thanks and stay safe my friends.

Ampboner
01-24-14, 11:51
Detroit used to be a nice place with a few nice AMP's. I travel a lot to Chicago and end up spending my money there. It is a bit more expensive, but I get the bare minimum standard.

1. The AMP is clean. TS is offered and the girl gives your TS (NOT MMS).

2. The girl is at least a 6 on a scale of 1-10 and is younger than 40.

3. Decent massage is offered.

4. Good amount of roaming is allowed.

In the last few weeks, I have been to Chinese Massage, M1, Oriental and the one on Wayne Road. Not one has been able to offer these basic standards for an AMP. Am I missing some hidden gems in this area?Not missing anything. Times have changed. It's not the 1990's any more.

Ampboner
01-24-14, 11:52
Be in Detroit for a long weekend, like to find a AMP, or AMPs. Don't want to hit, miss, on my own. Can someone help me? Thanks and stay safe my friends.Toronto is your best bet and they are legal.

Jd1234
01-24-14, 15:09
True, its not the 90's anymore. What are still the best options around this place.

Nes86
01-24-14, 15:26
They weren't "shut down", they moved to a better location. Windsor LEO doesn't bother anyone that operates within the designated zone.Good to know last visit was before that court date.

Rinhold
01-24-14, 22:37
I made a stop at Anna's Southfield location. I was met by Sasa or Sasha. I really couldn't tell her English was not too good. She is in her 40'es with a cute face. She is thin with some belly fat and a nice set of man mades. She has a perky personality and is very friendly. We started with a massage. She asked if I wanted hard or medium. I opted for medium, should have went with hard because she just didn't use enough pressure. I asked for more but she didn't understand my request. The massage was mediocre. She used a lot of oil, but washed it off with a hot towel before the flip. Then she spent a long time doing the sensual fingertip massage which felt great. Then time to flip. She gave a little chest massage then she was ready to go. It was my first time here so I wasn't carrying a lot of cash. I got a standard happy ending although everything is on the table. She popped the top without me asking. There was plenty of roaming which she seemed to really enjoy. IMO she is definitely worth a return visit.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-new-masseuse-40/10221421

DarkSideOfMe
01-25-14, 08:37
I made a stop at Anna's Southfield location. I was met by Sasa or Sasha. I really couldn't tell her English was not too good. She is in her 40'es with a cute face. She is thin with some belly fat and a nice set of man mades. She has a perky personality and is very friendly. We started with a massage. She asked if I wanted hard or medium. I opted for medium, should have went with hard because she just didn't use enough pressure. I asked for more but she didn't understand my request. The massage was mediocre. She used a lot of oil, but washed it off with a hot towel before the flip. Then she spent a long time doing the sensual fingertip massage which felt great. Then time to flip. She gave a little chest massage then she was ready to go. It was my first time here so I wasn't carrying a lot of cash. I got a standard happy ending although everything is on the table. She popped the top without me asking. There was plenty of roaming which she seemed to really enjoy. IMO she is definitely worth a return visit.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-new-masseuse-40/10221421Going to be in Detroit,(car show) looking for a AMPs weekend. I will put your girls on the top of my list.(THANKS) Will report back, and stay safe my friends.

CockednLocked
01-25-14, 10:09

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-new-masseuse-40/10221421Nice report Rinhold.

How much did you pay?

Rinhold
01-25-14, 13:35
All of Anna's places are good. There is one by the airport, one at I-75 & 14 mile, and this one in Southfield. I don't know if it is a deal breaker for you or not, but a few things that I did not mention before is that they are in apartment complexes and are not set up with table showers. Just FYI.

Going to be in Detroit,(car show) looking for a AMPs weekend. I will put your girls on the top of my list.(THANKS) Will report back, and stay safe my friends.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-new-masseuse-40/10221421

Rianrav
01-25-14, 14:31
Hello.

I had the opportunity to go here yesterday. It's my first time here. Post 3815 was my guidance.

I was greeted by a marissa. She took to me to the room & asked to change. The massage was very good.

Lady looks 4/10. But it didn't matter as the massage was fabulous.

On the reverse you can touch her everywhere & I think DATy is in menu & BBBJ.

Total damage was .8 + .3 tip, she was very happy. She spoke ok.

She said Cindy is on vacation.

Have fun & be safe.

Member #4612
01-25-14, 16:32
The regular service providers, Yoko, Leelee and June are back at Wyandotte Wellness. Some were out of town and others were fighting a cold or flu. Dropped by recently for a massage. Rates up to .8 for hour. These ladies will not do FS or BJ's. However, They do provide a great massage and YMMV on the flip depending on how generous and considerate you were in the past. Personally, I'll be back. Always get at least well performed topless HE.

Member #4612
01-25-14, 18:33
Hello.

I had the opportunity to go here yesterday. It's my first time here. Post 3815 was my guidance.

I was greeted by a marissa. She took to me to the room & asked to change. The massage was very good.

Lady looks 4/10. But it didn't matter as the massage was fabulous.

On the reverse you can touch her everywhere & I think DATy is in menu & BBBJ.

Total damage was .8 + .3 tip, she was very happy. She spoke ok.

She said Cindy is on vacation.

Have fun & be safe.Melissa is AKA Cici. She is the best at ACU. She will do cameltoe slide and reported to enjoy DATY.

Rinhold
01-25-14, 18:43
Nice report Rinhold.

How much did you pay?60 for 1 hour + 30 for tip.

I Toftt
01-26-14, 13:56
Stopped by m1, donated $ no complaints from the old watchdog she usually asks for more, this time she just accepted, even made some small talk an sent in sugar, right to biz CBJ, some massaging while I recharged than cfs for the 2nd shot, although the talent isn't by any means top notch, For the money you can't go anywhere else that I know of for $ an get msog an a little massage an shower. I find it hard to justify the extra .8 or $ to go somewhere else an still get a late 30's or 40 year old. Just my .2 cents.

Ampboner
01-26-14, 15:39
Good to know last visit was before that court date.Toronto and suburbs are the same.no hassle. No problems at all with licensed workers. Many of all ages, colors and backgrounds.

Carlisle321
01-26-14, 17:29
Has anyone been here lately? Naomi was pretty hot, but I understand is no longer there. It's another AMP with an m1 level of service.I checked out sunrise about 2 weeks ago before closing. I went to the room and in comes an older woman, nothing really close to Naomi. I wouldn't waste the time. I ended up walking out saying thanks but no thanks and saved the money for another day.

See.

Nyybry
01-26-14, 17:45
I checked out sunrise about 2 weeks ago before closing. I went to the room and in comes an older woman, nothing really close to Naomi. I wouldn't waste the time. I ended up walking out saying thanks but no thanks and saved the money for another day.

See.When I started visiting AMP's about 2 years ago I read reviews that you could show up here and not spend a whole lot and Naomi would basically fuck your brains out, I never visited tho I have passed this place a few times...looked like the definition of true dump.

Member #4612
01-27-14, 11:28
Toronto and suburbs are the same.no hassle. No problems at all with licensed workers. Many of all ages, colors and backgrounds.Same goes for Windsor and it's minutes away from Downtown Detroit. Need a passport of course.

Bigboi47
01-27-14, 16:45
Same goes for Windsor and it's minutes away from Downtown Detroit. Need a passport of course.You can also get an passport card or enhanced drivers license less money than a passport.

Mike27L
01-27-14, 17:10
Hey guys!

I know there is a lot of shit going around about "Jade"! I wanted to make it clear, that this Jade is not the one with any issues! I have seen her a couple of times, and if you are looking for a good rub with some minor extras, give her a ring. She is a very good looking, tall red head! Very good time when I saw her!

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ty-29/13411536

Just wanted to make sure there was no confusion on this one and the one that everyone seems to be having issues with.

Mike.

Wingman8490
01-27-14, 18:25
I have searched and could not find a review on Julia. If anyone has seen her can you share the details? I am planning a visit and it would be nice to have some info prior to my visit.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-like-it-italian-style-2489914469-34/8928617

WM.

Flyingfish
01-27-14, 19:55
My second visit with Sugar last Tuesday was much better than the first time about four months ago. Stopped in about 5 PM and I was it. Mamasan asked if I was in before and brought Sugar out to confirm. Ok to go.

She felt my coat pocket and asked if I had a gun in it. No guns wanted and I wasn't carrying. (there should be a forum discussion on what to do with your gun).

Table shower was good but it was too cold outside to enjoy it. She started me on tit sucking just like my last visit. Must be a routine but I was determined to control the process with the result of me getting what I wanted which was a Seymore Butts experience without Greek. I popped too soon the last time but this time I got the full hour plus some foot massage at the end. With the focus on BLS and TS for most of the visit with a dog finish I had a great time and can't wait to repeat. $1.6 or $1.4, I lost count.

Wingman8490
01-29-14, 16:27
Had my first AMP experience today. Have been mainly going to providers that worked from their Apartment or condo. (All non Asian) Stopped in at Chinese Massage on Wayne road. Chose this one based on reviews I have read here. I must say, this was an extreme pleasure. I saw a girl by the name of Te-sha, that's how its pronounced. I think this may be the same girl reviewed and called Tina? She is about 5'3" or so in height. (approx). Nice breasts with great nipples. She did a lot of teasing, which I love, (I am older and need this) Rubbed her legs and in between from the get go with no resistance. At on point she got on her knees so I could fondle her breasts over the clothes and inside. On the flip she massaged my upper body for a short time then went for the little guy. (I was ready) She did a great job there then cleaned me up. She then continued the massage on my chest, arms and legs followed by a nice facial and scalp massage. So far his has been my best experience. Cost seventy dollars for the half and tipped forty.

WM.

Zimbus
01-29-14, 19:52
I saw a new ad on BP that wasn't too far from me so I decided to TOFTT. This place is located in a strip mall way up Van Dyke Ave. I had my doubts about it being a fun place or totally legit. This place had an actual counter, loyalty reward cards and even accepted credit card. The place looked brand new and was very clean. I paid $.8 up front for the hour. First, the shower. They actually had a shower, but no table. Only a chair was available for now but it was still ok. The girl I met at the counter was my masseuse and she was quite thorough. I asked her for her name twice, but both times, I found it hard to understand her. It starts with the letter, "why". She was very slim, about 5'4", medium length black hair and might have been in her early 40's. Following the shower, she placed me in their new sauna to warm up before returning to the room. Once we returned, she proceeded to give me an excellent, slow, medium massage. She was very skilled. She had no problem jumping up on top of me to work on my back and shoulders. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that upon the flip, she was game for a HE which also included some OTC groping. This gal actually had a nice butt on her. "That's because I am Korean!" she told me. "Those other girls down Van Dyke are all Chinese, even though they say they are Korean." Hmm. Didn't know that. I tipped her $.4 and all was good in the world. Enjoy.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-asian-massage-586-677-0011-28/14726672

MidLifeAlibi
01-31-14, 19:23
I've been coming here for a while but this is my first review of the place. This is the only AMP I've been to. I don't know if that's good or bad, but I just love this place. This visit was an unplanned stop after work.

This time I saw the lovely Lisa for the first time in two months. I just melt when I see her smile, and she seemed to be in an extra flirty mood today. The shower was great. More soaping up of the groin than usual. The massage was great, as usual. And the HE was 'effin awesome. Someday I'm going to have to gain my composure and look over my big belly to see just what the hell she's doing down there. It's unlike any HJ I've had.

And all with a pretty smile.

I think I need to check out and compare some other places, but this will be my special go-to place.

Apkano
02-01-14, 09:59
I've actually brought my portable mini safe inside with me. But, they know me and I doubt my safe would disappear during the table shower. You are ultimately responsible for your gun at all times, so it being out of sight for even those 10 minutes can be a bad idea. I've since started leaving it locked in the safe in my van. If seeing a BP provider I always carry. I haven't had one notice yet.This! Small gun safes that can be cable locked to the underside of the car seat can be had for as little as 30 bucks.

Mrtroy
02-01-14, 12:05
This! Small gun safes that can be cable locked to the underside of the car seat can be had for as little as 30 bucks.Yes you 100% right I have one I use it in my car to semi truck to motorhome easy and fast to transfer even if you don't carry a firearm you can lock up your wallet keys money ect. Ordered mine on amazine online shopping good deals.

Russ1911
02-02-14, 01:04
So I had seen a few reviews of her from a while back and I decided to take the plunge. Make a long story short, I'm not sure if she does extras anymore. She saw me in here apartment that she shares with her gf. And gave me a very legit massage wouldn't even let me rub the thigh. Smh. Anyone else have any luck lately? Maybe it's just me? Just on the first visit? FYI she's the black lady in Troy.

CockednLocked
02-02-14, 09:35
So I had seen a few reviews of her from a while back and I decided to take the plunge. Make a long story short, I'm not sure if she does extras anymore. She saw me in here apartment that she shares with her gf. And gave me a very legit massage wouldn't even let me rub the thigh. Smh. Anyone else have any luck lately? Maybe it's just me? Just on the first visit? FYI she's the black lady in Troy.Is this the one? This one looks DTW:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-and-relax-with-chloe-on-a-heated-table-with-warm-oil-248-251-4339-cmt-incall-showers/4735524

StrokeOfLuck
02-02-14, 17:50
Has anyone been to see Angie Leigh lately? There were reports of candy issues several months back, and her being more flaky than usual. I haven't seen her in about a year and a half, but she sure knows her way around a cock! Good BBBJ devouring the unborn, and quick to cum w / FS. Not much of a massage to speak of, but good for a quality release back in the day.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/celebrate-the-game-or-forget-about-it-with-leigh-massage-and-or-fetish-specials-22/12528501

Nyybry
02-02-14, 19:29
Has anyone been to see Angie Leigh lately? There were reports of candy issues several months back, and her being more flaky than usual. I haven't seen her in about a year and a half, but she sure knows her way around a cock! Good BBBJ devouring the unborn, and quick to cum w / FS. Not much of a massage to speak of, but good for a quality release back in the day.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/celebrate-the-game-or-forget-about-it-with-leigh-massage-and-or-fetish-specials-22/12528501I have only read negative feedback about this girl, your prior conquest sounds pretty awesome, but all other reviews mention possible drug use, rushed experiences, mediocre at best massages.

Ropeshark07
02-03-14, 10:25
I have only read negative feedback about this girl, your prior conquest sounds pretty awesome, but all other reviews mention possible drug use, rushed experiences, mediocre at best massages.I saw her a couple of years back, and seemed like she *could* be great on a good day, but my first visit was pretty rush, rush, rush, and I never went back. She had a bunch of rules about needing to see her more than once before more services were available, so BBBJ or FS wasn't an option, and her massage / HJ was just too rush for me to repeat. She was hella cute, though.

Guyneedsfun
02-03-14, 15:45
I know that the girls from Sophias (Sonia's) are from Korea and believe Van Dyke Spa also. She-She seems to go back to Korea a few times a year. Cozy may have a girl from China.

I saw a new ad on BP that wasn't too far from me so I decided to TOFTT. This place is located in a strip mall way up Van Dyke Ave. I had my doubts about it being a fun place or totally legit. This place had an actual counter, loyalty reward cards and even accepted credit card. The place looked brand new and was very clean. I paid $.8 up front for the hour. First, the shower. They actually had a shower, but no table. Only a chair was available for now but it was still ok. The girl I met at the counter was my masseuse and she was quite thorough. I asked her for her name twice, but both times, I found it hard to understand her. It starts with the letter, "why". She was very slim, about 5'4", medium length black hair and might have been in her early 40's. Following the shower, she placed me in their new sauna to warm up before returning to the room. Once we returned, she proceeded to give me an excellent, slow, medium massage. She was very skilled. She had no problem jumping up on top of me to work on my back and shoulders. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that upon the flip, she was game for a HE which also included some OTC groping. This gal actually had a nice butt on her. "That's because I am Korean!" she told me. "Those other girls down Van Dyke are all Chinese, even though they say they are Korean." Hmm. Didn't know that. I tipped her $.4 and all was good in the world. Enjoy.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-asian-massage-586-677-0011-28/14726672

Nyybry
02-04-14, 09:24
I have read some decent things about this place.

My question however is, How do you get there? I know I'm going to get the 'use mapqust' response...which I have looked into, but...for whatever reason, the directions do not lead me there accurately.

So, I ask this...If I could get simple directions to Wyandotte Wellness from say, southland mall off of Eureka...it would be appreciated.

AllwaysLookin
02-04-14, 09:42

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/celebrate-the-game-or-forget-about-it-with-leigh-massage-and-or-fetish-specials-22/12528501This is the first I have heard of her doing FS. Everything I have heard is HJ only. Was FS an upsell or included.

Guwman
02-04-14, 10:18
Take Eureka east, almost to the river in Wyandotte. Turn right at 3rd street and go 100 yards.

I have read some decent things about this place.

My question however is, How do you get there? I know I'm going to get the 'use mapqust' response...which I have looked into, but...for whatever reason, the directions do not lead me there accurately.

So, I ask this...If I could get simple directions to Wyandotte Wellness from say, southland mall off of Eureka...it would be appreciated.

Wingman8490
02-04-14, 10:29
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/seeking-new-friends-for-great-body-rubs-34/8928617

I have found some info on this one but nothing significant so I considered this a first time review. Easy to make an appt. Southfield. Detroit border in apartment. 2 call system. You will probably need final directions when you get close. Pix are accurate. If you like large breasts this girl has them for sure. Nice to play with and suck on. No problem with hands on touching. Greeted me in a nice sexy outfit. Offered massage or move right into the bedroom. I opted for massage which was not the greatest but ok. She gets right to the action quickly Started rub and again said more is available and negotiable if I wanted to take it to the bedroom. She started the rub and quickly went for the boys. Played there on and off for a bit then asked if I was ready for the flip. On the flip side did a little more rubbing then asked if I wanted CBJ or HJ. I opted for the HJ. (No extra charge for either of those options). I am not sure what full service would cost but it is defiantly available. She charges ninety nine dollars and goes until mission accomplished so you can figure that is the one hour charge. She is a very pleasant girl to be with. PM me with any other questions.

WM.

Wingman8490
02-04-14, 11:34
Nice report! How is the rest of her body besides the big jugs? It looks like she might have a bit of a gut in the picture?She is a little plump. You can see that from the photos. She did give good service, took direction well and was pretty open to full service. Asks what you would like. Also, felt like the pouch was pretty meaty.

WM.

Incognito1234
02-04-14, 14:37
This is the first I have heard of her doing FS. Everything I have heard is HJ only. Was FS an upsell or included.This is the first I've heard of it too. I've seen her 3 or 4 times in the past and there'd always been the promise of more (aside from the CBJ) with future visits. That never happened and she seemed to get a little more nutty with each visit, so I stopped seeing her. The last time I saw her was maybe a year and a half or so ago.

Zoman
02-04-14, 15:27

40 for the half she wanted $ for FS but told her I only had 80. Everything covered good BJ skills, she wanted missionary couldn't take a pounding. She got off, as did I. Her massage skills were good not to much oil. Name was Kena 5 4 spinner body bad man mades but fun, approx 38 yrs old. Posting from phone sorry its so choppy. Have a good day.

StrokeOfLuck
02-04-14, 19:12
This is the first I've heard of it too. I've seen her 3 or 4 times in the past and there'd always been the promise of more (aside from the CBJ) with future visits. That never happened and she seemed to get a little more nutty with each visit, so I stopped seeing her. The last time I saw her was maybe a year and a half or so ago.Well, I guess I am the lucky one then. She always promised more the next time as others have said, but on one visit, she just flat asked me if I wanted to climb on top of her. I gladly accepted and probably the best $2 I've spent. Tight giner, and she cums quickly and often. Sad to hear the candy is getting to her, she was one of my favorites.

MaloneSam
02-04-14, 23:07
Finally made the trip to Chinese massage, and walked in just after 11. Was met at the door by a mid 30's attractive lady calling herself Anna. The other girl was younger and looked more attractive, but in the end, I was overjoyed that I ended up seeing Anna. Very good massage, actually close to a legit massage, and then she smiled and asked "more?" after about 40 minutes. She took off the top to reveal a very real and plump set of pups, smiled, and put the franks and beans between the pups and slid up and down slow, fast, and everything in between. She really got into it, and the entire time had a gorgeous, "I am really enjoying this" smile on her face. I went Shooter McGavin after a bit, she exclaimed "Woah" and then laughed and told me how nice and "couhte" I was. Wipe down, water, and told me to ask for her next time in. Do I believe a word she said? Nope, but I will go back and I will ask for her just the same. .7 +.7 tip.

Stay Safe.

MaloneSam
02-05-14, 22:44
MaloneSam, that last time I was there, I saw Betty again and had a wonderful time. Betty introduced me to Julie or JuJu, who was young, cute and a little thicker than Betty. But, Betty told me if she was ever busy to ask for Julie or JuJu, as she would take care of me.

It's nice to know there is another of whom to ask for as well. What more can you tell us for a description?

In her 30's to be sure.maybe over 35? Strong legs, hands wandered during rub, not "ugly" but have certainly seen better lookers at M-1 and the other younger lady that was there that day. She looked fit otherwise, small behind typical I guess.but semi-heavy up top, as the pups were real, round, and she knew they were to be admired. Was business during massage, but smiled a lot once she let them off the leash.

WiseGuy620
02-06-14, 10:17
My first review so I hope it is ok. I have been in the game for a few years now and will start posting regularly.

I been dreaming of this place regularly for over 2 years. This is my safe spot where I know exactly what I will get every time I go. The location for me is perfect and after being there the amount of times I have, there arent't any questions about what will happen. There are three providers here and all offer the same middle of the road quality massage. All of them are 30+ and are average looking at best. HE can be found by each. All three do a good job on the flip. Nothing fantastic but always consistent. Sue is the only provider of the three to allow any under the clothes touching. She is not shy about displaying the puppies on the flip. The other two ladies are strictly OTC only and almost never allow touching above the waist.

I always take the hour massage for 80 marbles and tip 20.

CockednLocked
02-06-14, 13:42
Well, I guess I am the lucky one then. She always promised more the next time as others have said, but on one visit, she just flat asked me if I wanted to climb on top of her. I gladly accepted and probably the best $2 I've spent. Tight giner, and she cums quickly and often. Sad to hear the candy is getting to her, she was one of my favorites.Similar thing happened to me with a "massage only" gal.

One day I asked if I could titty bang her and she said ok.

She got completely naked on her table and I played slide the hotdog between the boobs.

She then asked if I had a condom so we could bang, I did not have one with me so I finished between her tatas.

But you never know. Until you ask I guess.

Misterb899
02-06-14, 14:17
Well I was out and about and stopped in at a old faithful place I have visited many times over last few years. Rang the bell and mamasan answered let me in asked if I have been there before I said many times. She said they were busy come back tomorrow. Now I do look diffrent than I did before I'm clean shaven and clean hair cut I think she thought I was LEO. So plumber can you put a good word in for me LOL.

Misterb899
02-06-14, 15:10
That sucks man. I haven't been there in a while. I probably won't stop in until I read about new, younger talent, or they call.Oh I am just kidding about putting a good word in.LOL.

BignBare
02-07-14, 00:06
Hey guys..Noob here that just joined the site. I'm a regular hobbyist is the AMP / Escort services. After reading all these reviews, I had to go and checkout M-1! I just went there around 9 pm tonight and all I can say is WOW!! I was greeted by mamas an and led to room #2. She asked for $$ and I handed her 60. She said not enough, give me everything. At this point I was like ok I'll TOFTT. Handed her total 120. She said ok that includes shower, massage, and "boom boom" as she did the arm motion of sex I guess LOL. I said ok. Ask for sugar and out she came full of energy.

Started undressing me right away. She quickly went down to her knees and started to fondle and play with lots of licking of thee guy below. Led to shower and still s**king on it. After went straight to the room as she laid me in a missionary position on the table. She quickly undressed and down to her knees. And she went to town!! I pulled my legs back to my head, which I absolutely love, and she lubed and slid her finger in my A** and pretty much pounding me with her finger. Lots of rimming, S*ing, licking, played with the jewels you name it she did it. She had me moaning so loud and loving every minute of it. We did that for about 20 minutes.

Then she pulled me up and bent over the table and said f**k me real good! So there I was just pounding her p*why so hard and deep. Had her dam near screaming. I think I was little big for her to handle as I am about 7 1/2 cut and thick. We went at it for a good half hour at least. DATY and even made her squirt. She was soaked. You could hear the juices making noises and I pumped my rod in her. Very cool! Blew a very very big load in her at the end and was very satisfied. She took me for another shower as I was soaked with sweat. Had to clean up after that wild adventure.

Man was it the best experience so far! Total time about 45 mins un rushed. Bottom line is my first time there and was shocked about the excellent treatment I got. I will be returning next week for more fun!

Horn Dog Too
02-07-14, 15:12
Thanks to the reports here that gave me the nudge to try for the first time, AAcu at 7 mile and telegraph. I got there about 545 pm. I walked in and was greeted by the old lady mama san I guess and asked for Lisa. Noticed the 80 for the hour sign so had to go out to the truck for another Jackson. Don't know why I thought it was 60 per hour. Oh well.

Lisa isn't the big boobed one I thought she'd be, she's kind of small, with a perfect korean ass, pretty cute. The massage was very good. I was cold so she started with a warm towel on my feet and a warm one on my back as she did the foot walking thing all over my legs ass and back. Realllly good. The main massage was firm with no oil so with more lubrication it would have been among the best I've ever had. Then she rubbed in lotion which I needed as my skin felt very dry from this damn winter. Funny thing was as we were into the massage she said, how long since I last massage you? I don't remember you. I said, oh quite a while. But I remember you. LOL.

When the firm part was over, the soft teasing started, the flip and the amazing HJ. She does have skills.

All in all, great facility, very clean, good massage, lovely lady. Worth the extra 10 bucks. The big boobed girl is Leena. Maybe I'll research her.

Horn Dog Too
02-07-14, 15:15
Any info on this lady? I don't get up into that area often, but if I do, I would give her a try if reviews are positive. Thanks.

PM if you'd rather.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/heavenly-hands-massage-by-rosanne-glutes-and-inner-thighs-313-205-7117/7267620

Duuz200
02-07-14, 18:10
Well I was out and about and stopped in at a old faithful place I have visited many times over last few years. Rang the bell and mamasan answered let me in asked if I have been there before I said many times. She said they were busy come back tomorrow. Now I do look diffrent than I did before I'm clean shaven and clean hair cut I think she thought I was LEO. So plumber can you put a good word in for me LOL.I was denied the other day too, but worse: I went in as I've done at least a half dozen times this year, tried to "pay up front" but mamasan would only take $60 (should of been my first clue). Then got a massage and..nothing! At the end of the massage I was told, "time to go", and that was it...I've never had a "problem" there before, and I've always seemed to pay what everyone else does, so I'm not sure what happened.

Member #4885
02-07-14, 18:43
Did you go bb on her? Did you creampie her?

Hey guys..Noob here that just joined the site. I'm a regular hobbyist is the AMP / Escort services. After reading all these reviews, I had to go and checkout M-1! I just went there around 9 pm tonight and all I can say is WOW!! I was greeted by mamas an and led to room #2. She asked for $$ and I handed her 60. She said not enough, give me everything. At this point I was like ok I'll TOFTT. Handed her total 120. She said ok that includes shower, massage, and "boom boom" as she did the arm motion of sex I guess LOL. I said ok. Ask for sugar and out she came full of energy.

Started undressing me right away. She quickly went down to her knees and started to fondle and play with lots of licking of thee guy below. Led to shower and still s**king on it. After went straight to the room as she laid me in a missionary position on the table. She quickly undressed and down to her knees. And she went to town!! I pulled my legs back to my head, which I absolutely love, and she lubed and slid her finger in my A** and pretty much pounding me with her finger. Lots of rimming, S*ing, licking, played with the jewels you name it she did it. She had me moaning so loud and loving every minute of it. We did that for about 20 minutes.

Then she pulled me up and bent over the table and said f**k me real good! So there I was just pounding her p*why so hard and deep. Had her dam near screaming. I think I was little big for her to handle as I am about 7 1/2 cut and thick. We went at it for a good half hour at least. DATY and even made her squirt. She was soaked. You could hear the juices making noises and I pumped my rod in her. Very cool! Blew a very very big load in her at the end and was very satisfied. She took me for another shower as I was soaked with sweat. Had to clean up after that wild adventure.

Man was it the best experience so far! Total time about 45 mins un rushed. Bottom line is my first time there and was shocked about the excellent treatment I got. I will be returning next week for more fun!

SAM4077
02-07-14, 20:11
Did you go bb on her? Did you creampie her?By his screen name I'm guessing yes...LOL.

Dabbler1000
02-07-14, 22:07
Saw her a while back when she was in Detroit. Did the nude massage and allowed FIV. Got pretty wet. I thought that more was available at the time. Got a HJ. Said she was "married" to another girl. Time was short, I had to leave.

Is this the one? This one looks DTW:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-and-relax-with-chloe-on-a-heated-table-with-warm-oil-248-251-4339-cmt-incall-showers/4735524

ContinentalMan
02-07-14, 22:37
Saw her a while back when she was in Detroit. Did the nude massage and allowed FIV. Got pretty wet. I thought that more was available at the time. Got a HJ. Said she was "married" to another girl. Time was short, I had to leave.I saw her one time a couple three years ago. Actually got full service with her but she is married to a woman.

Never been able to hook up with her again.

BignBare
02-08-14, 00:15
[u]EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of reports inquiring or bragging about Avoiding Safe Sex Practices. Please read the Forum s & Posting Guidelines (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_forumrules) for more information. Thanks!

FunInFriend
02-08-14, 00:31
Excellent review Bro.

I had never been to am AMP. Your review is prompting me to go there ASAP.

Nyybry
02-08-14, 14:25

40 for the half she wanted $ for FS but told her I only had 80. Everything covered good BJ skills, she wanted missionary couldn't take a pounding. She got off, as did I. Her massage skills were good not to much oil. Name was Kena 5 4 spinner body bad man mades but fun, approx 38 yrs old. Posting from phone sorry its so choppy. Have a good day.This an apartment?

Guyneedsfun
02-08-14, 17:21
This an apartment?Yes it is out of an apartment off 10 mile. Pretty much as previous post describe.

John Draven
02-08-14, 21:18
With the weather lately, it has been shitty. Seen a few here and there, but it is dicey. They are all bundle up and hard to recognize. Can tell if they are spinners or not, not taking a risk having one in my vehicle. Like to get a look at the some of the goods prior to jumping in. Well I need to some major relief since it has been almost a month with work and travel.

Figure I head over to the sure thing for a relief and that was M1. Paid my money to mama and in walks Sugar. Had a good time for over an hour. Every position imaginaeble. I am sure it has been mention here already. This time told her I no boom boom for a long time she says she take good care of me. After an hour it was great.

What she did differently and I will mention is she sucked my sacs so hard they felt like they are going to rip right off. I am came in her mouth three time in 1.5 hour I was there. I guess the sac sucking does massages out all that juice in me. I couldn't believe I had that much cum in me. Man I can't wait for Summer to come! Can't be doing this for the entire winter.

Jdraven.

SAM4077
02-10-14, 04:47
Anyone try this one from craigslist the blonde in nofthville offering a massage with optional draping?

JohnQP313
02-10-14, 16:35
Anyone try this one from craigslist the blonde in nofthville offering a massage with optional draping?I saw her about 8 months ago. She is pretty but she thinks she is Hollywood A list material. She wouldn't stop talking the entire time (mostly about how "classy" she is and her expensive tastes).

She even mentioned that she wanted to get married again (I think for the 3rd time?

Overall it was a lame rub with a weaker HE. I don't know if anything else was available but I sure wasn't going back to find out.

And she is nowhere near Northville, unless she moved, she is on the Novi / Wixom border.

JQP

Kenzowilluta
02-11-14, 01:11
Well, after a decent search I finally had a session with Cat. I must say, despite her age, she has quite a great deal of energy! We had a great session all for the price stated on her ad. I believe her location is moved from that posted. I will repeat again if I had the urge for the more mature ladies. She does a great job, really fun bodyslide. Puts you at ease, I would highly recommend. I was respectful and that made our session cool. If I met her 20-30 years ago, I am sure she would have been a heck of a chick to meet! Be safe gents!

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fantasy-massage-by-cat-55/5730579

Peter Zinnia
02-11-14, 12:55
I saw her about 8 months ago. She is pretty but she thinks she is Hollywood A list material. She wouldn't stop talking the entire time (mostly about how "classy" she is and her expensive tastes).

She even mentioned that she wanted to get married again (I think for the 3rd time?

Overall it was a lame rub with a weaker HE. I don't know if anything else was available but I sure wasn't going back to find out.

And she is nowhere near Northville, unless she moved, she is on the Novi / Wixom border.

JQPI talked to her a few days ago and got the same feeling about her just from a short conversation, she does have a inflated opinion of herself, and you're right if.

She's in Northville I'm in frickin Hawaii! Not even close.

Rianrav
02-12-14, 07:57
My first time to m1 & didn't have any of the experiences mentioned here, so I guess YMMV.

Mamsam took .6 on entry & overall with tip was 1.1 & just HE & nothing else.

Sphunter
02-12-14, 21:04
Went to M1 today. 1st AMP in 25 years. HAd to try it out. I go in ask for Sugar and Masman giving me dirty look whole time and wouldn't answer me when I ask for Sugar. Led me into room and say $50. Girl comes in I think it was Sugar but she can barely speak English. Sounded like Soo-Soo. We go do Shower which was good and then for massage which is pretty good. I probably aint one to ask since I don't get massages. Then masman comes in asked if I was cop and say you want more. "have fun". So I give her the $70 I have in plastic bag. She says more but I say my friend comes here and that's all he pays. She says only this time because its my first time. So girl comes back takes clothes off and gives me CBJ and then slips it in. Well unfortunetly I shot a quick load. She then say ok you want water and is ready to send me home. Well I am thinking I like to try for round 2 so she reluctantly is up for it but my johnson needs some rest but she goes right into another CBJ. Well I am not as young as I used to be and junior is like a cooked spagetti noodle. So after about 10 minutes I tell her to stop as it isn't one of my good days.

Now as I am leaving the masman is yelling to me about next time I need more money. So I leave and later as I am looking in my car I notice the panel under the steering column is in the back of my SUV. THe Bit*h went out to my car when I was in shower looking for my wallet which I hid real good. Luckily I remember someone else posting that she went thru their car. Don't think I will be going back.

John Draven
02-12-14, 21:48
After my last post I got a crap load of questions. I am not going to respond to each. My response is just RTFF and go try it yourself. What she looks like is in the eye of the beholder. She looks decent to me and nice fun bags. Is she super hot. No.

Did she swallow each time she sucked me dry or I came in her mouth? I don't ask if she swallow every drop and open up for me to verify. All I care is I unloaded my stress and what she does is up to her. I lay there and enjoy the moment that I have this AMP near me.

I am sure everyone have there favorite position and things they do with Sugar. Been almost a regular and she knows what I like and I treat her with respect. She know I come in all stress out and she no knows that I want my pipe entirely clean out and flushed. Love that she sucks my sac to loosen up the fluid in me and sucks my pipe. She does not stop until every drop is out of me.

Where is M1? Telegraph and 96 next to Lechamber strip cub.

Please do some reading, go there and pay to play, and hopefully you will be a regular.

Jdraven.

Guyneedsfun
02-13-14, 01:09
I can't believe she would actually go out to your car but I guess she could hit your remote to see which car honks. Just seems risky as another customer could be pulling up and see her. Going to have to park close to telegraph so that she would have to walk across the parking lot. Still hard to believe but I can tell you she goes through clothes. I wasn't missing anything but always lay something so that I can tell if they were moved.

Went to M1 today. 1st AMP in 25 years. HAd to try it out. I go in ask for Sugar and Masman giving me dirty look whole time and wouldn't answer me when I ask for Sugar. Led me into room and say $50. Girl comes in I think it was Sugar but she can barely speak English. Sounded like Soo-Soo. We go do Shower which was good and then for massage which is pretty good. I probably aint one to ask since I don't get massages. Then masman comes in asked if I was cop and say you want more. "have fun". So I give her the $70 I have in plastic bag. She says more but I say my friend comes here and that's all he pays. She says only this time because its my first time. So girl comes back takes clothes off and gives me CBJ and then slips it in. Well unfortunetly I shot a quick load. She then say ok you want water and is ready to send me home. Well I am thinking I like to try for round 2 so she reluctantly is up for it but my johnson needs some rest but she goes right into another CBJ. Well I am not as young as I used to be and junior is like a cooked spagetti noodle. So after about 10 minutes I tell her to stop as it isn't one of my good days.

Now as I am leaving the masman is yelling to me about next time I need more money. So I leave and later as I am looking in my car I notice the panel under the steering column is in the back of my SUV. THe Bit*h went out to my car when I was in shower looking for my wallet which I hid real good. Luckily I remember someone else posting that she went thru their car. Don't think I will be going back.

Mallard1
02-13-14, 07:31
You leave your car unlocked at 96 and Telegraph? And you think she went through your car? I really doubt it. Some hoodrat probably rifled through your stuff.You don't think she could have taken his keys while he was in the shower?

Sphunter
02-13-14, 09:53
You leave your car unlocked at 96 and Telegraph? And you think she went through your car? I really doubt it. Some hoodrat probably rifled through your stuff.I am pretty sure I locked it. I guess I should have taken my keys into the shower. Maybe she does this to 1st time customers think they are law enforcement. There was some sports equipment in back and other stuff and nothing was missing. My panel was hidden.

Under the equipment so whoever did this didn't want me to find it right away.

BenjaminSkully
02-13-14, 12:23
Curious to know where people can go for a value HJ? InboxME? Thanks.

TenderMan
02-13-14, 12:31
Curious to know where people can go for a value HJ? InboxME? Thanks.Are you right handed or left handed ???

Sorry Ben, just couldn't help myself.

Bud For U
02-13-14, 12:53
Curious to know where people can go for a value HJ? InboxME? Thanks.Gloria is Huntington woods (add says Royal Oak area) is the least expensive I've seen. She has a condo with a converted basement into a massage area. Shower is available before and after.

She is older and not much to look at however the massage is decent and the finish is ok. Not really sensual but it does it the job done and YMMV.

40 for an hour and tip is not required. I slipper her a 20 and she seemed surprised.

I should mention I would not return mainly because for me I prefer the teasing aspect plus a good rub and more of an exotic finish.

Hope this helps.

Bud For U

Rianrav
02-13-14, 14:06
After my last post I got a crap load of questions. I am not going to respond to each. My response is just RTFF and go try it yourself. What she looks like is in the eye of the beholder. She looks decent to me and nice fun bags. Is she super hot. No.

Did she swallow each time she sucked me dry or I came in her mouth? I don't ask if she swallow every drop and open up for me to verify. All I care is I unloaded my stress and what she does is up to her. I lay there and enjoy the moment that I have this AMP near me.

I am sure everyone have there favorite position and things they do with Sugar. Been almost a regular and she knows what I like and I treat her with respect. She know I come in all stress out and she no knows that I want my pipe entirely clean out and flushed. Love that she sucks my sac to loosen up the fluid in me and sucks my pipe. She does not stop until every drop is out of me.

Where is M1? Telegraph and 96 next to Lechamber strip cub.

Please do some reading, go there and pay to play, and hopefully you will be a regular.

Jdraven.I have the same question.

Is it 14020 Telegraph.

Member #4612
02-13-14, 21:40
ACU on 7 mile and Telegraph is one my favourite AMP's mainly because all the service providers give an excellent massage and more. My last visit was with Merissa, a 40+ lady with a slim figure and smiling face. She greeted me at the door as I had called ahead and requested she be my masseuse for this session. She wore the usual black spandex yoga pants and low cut t-shirt. The $80 hourly fee includes a shower which I strongly suggest to all who visit this spa. She waited until my clothes were hung and gave me a cover-up towel and flip flops to wear to the shower. This is not as TS. Here, you are sitting in a large patio type chair while you are rubbed and scrubbed, very thoroughly I might add, as special attention is paid to the focal members of the anatomy. She loves to get you started by slowly rubbing the head with her thumb.

I was then escorted to the room where I was dried off and asked to lie face down uncovered on the heated table. Every muscle from head to toe is kneaded, rubbed to perfection, including her use of toes and heels to apply extra pressure to the butt, legs, back and shoulders. Merissa did not mind my roaming hands as they found their way up and under her bra and panties. The finger tip brushing of the butt area always brings junior to attention. She motioned me to flip as I had progressed my explorations to the point where her pants and underwear were at her feet and her shirt and bra pulled way up into her arm pits. No FS on the menu at this shop. She did allow heavy pussy petting to the point where she was soaking, but warned "junior" to be on his best behaviour. She takes great pride in producing a sensual HE that needs a lot of clean up. This lady keeps me coming back for more as she will finish the session with a relaxing neck and head massage, hug and kiss. A full 60 minute session plus.

John Atlas
02-13-14, 22:19
I've seen a lot of doubting responses about mamasan rifling thru someone's car, and I know I've experienced it in the past. I even reported it here. I know she did it because I have a viper alarm with LCD display on my car and it reports when someone opens the door with the key instead of disarming the alarm. That was the last time I went to M-1. I won't be back. But you better believe she does this. I doubt she would take anything, as I left my wallet in the glove box and I'm sure she found it. But if she doesn't trust you, she's going thru your stuff when your in the shower. I'm sure this won't stop others from patronizing, but be aware is all I'm saying. Doesn't do any of the noobs any favors reassuring them something won't happen that certainly already has.

DarkSideOfMe
02-14-14, 10:54
I've seen a lot of doubting responses about mamasan rifling thru someone's car, and I know I've experienced it in the past. I even reported it here. I know she did it because I have a viper alarm with LCD display on my car and it reports when someone opens the door with the key instead of disarming the alarm. That was the last time I went to M-1. I won't be back. But you better believe she does this. I doubt she would take anything, as I left my wallet in the glove box and I'm sure she found it. But if she doesn't trust you, she's going thru your stuff when your in the shower. I'm sure this won't stop others from patronizing, but be aware is all I'm saying. Doesn't do any of the noobs any favors reassuring them something won't happen that certainly already has.Never leave home without one. Put all (keys, wallet, money) in one, never let it out of sight! Take it with you to the ts. Lost a lot of money, before I got smart. Drksd stay safe.

DarkSideOfMe
02-14-14, 11:08
Be in Detroit for a long weekend; any help?

DogFood
02-14-14, 11:08
Gloria is Huntington woods (add says Royal Oak area) is the least expensive I've seen. She has a condo with a converted basement into a massage area. Shower is available before and after.

She is older and not much to look at however the massage is decent and the finish is ok. Not really sensual but it does it the job done and YMMV.

40 for an hour and tip is not required. I slipper her a 20 and she seemed surprised.

I should mention I would not return mainly because for me I prefer the teasing aspect plus a good rub and more of an exotic finish.

Hope this helps.

Bud For UI have seen Gloria for years. I go for the massage because HJ's just do not do it for me anymore. She uses a quality unscented oil, and her massage is good and you cannot beat the price. Her location is safe private and clean. You can upgrade to topless for 20 bucks which I did once and she does have a nice set for an older lady, she finished me Russian, or you can upgrade to a prostate massage at the end, but that is as erotic as it is going to get. She is a funny pleasant lady with a buzz saw voice that loves to talk. She told me one time that if I wanted to bring a female friend along and if we both got massages, she would have no problem with my friend making the experience more erotic, but that seems kind of pointless. If you are a rub and tug guy, it is a good value and safe, but if you are looking for an erotic time with a sexy spinner you will have to go elsewhere, she advertises on craigslist, massage by Gloria.

Be Safe DF.

Sphunter
02-14-14, 13:13
I've seen a lot of doubting responses about mamasan rifling thru someone's car, and I know I've experienced it in the past. I even reported it here. I know she did it because I have a viper alarm with LCD display on my car and it reports when someone opens the door with the key instead of disarming the alarm. That was the last time I went to M-1. I won't be back. But you better believe she does this. I doubt she would take anything, as I left my wallet in the glove box and I'm sure she found it. But if she doesn't trust you, she's going thru your stuff when your in the shower. I'm sure this won't stop others from patronizing, but be aware is all I'm saying. Doesn't do any of the noobs any favors reassuring them something won't happen that certainly already has.Thanks I was starting to doubt myself because seems like lately I am always forgetting something. But I have been thinking about this and why would someone go to the effort of breaking into my car and then the panel which is located under the drivers side steerling column was broken off and then placed underneath the sport equipment in the back on my SUV so I wouldn't spot it right away. This panel is a 12 inched by 20 inches so I would have noticed it earlier. Ofcourse I am not 100% sure she did this but I did want to report it on here just so others may be aware of it that's all. Again if she did this maybe it was just to make sure I wasnt a cop or maybe she wanted to find more money since I did not bring my wallet in.

HarryHood
02-14-14, 14:08
I have seen Gloria for years. I go for the massage because HJ's just do not do it for me anymore. She uses a quality unscented oil, and her massage is good and you cannot beat the price. Her location is safe private and clean. You can upgrade to topless for 20 bucks which I did once and she does have a nice set for an older lady, she finished me Russian, or you can upgrade to a prostate massage at the end, but that is as erotic as it is going to get. She is a funny pleasant lady with a buzz saw voice that loves to talk. She told me one time that if I wanted to bring a female friend along and if we both got massages, she would have no problem with my friend making the experience more erotic, but that seems kind of pointless. If you are a rub and tug guy, it is a good value and safe, but if you are looking for an erotic time with a sexy spinner you will have to go elsewhere, she advertises on craigslist, massage by Gloria.

Be Safe DF.Come on, guys. Where's the link? Pic? Number? You're not helping anyone by writing a post w / no information.

RemoMask
02-14-14, 14:30
I've seen a lot of doubting responses about mamasan rifling thru someone's car, and I know I've experienced it in the past. I even reported it here. I know she did it because I have a viper alarm with LCD display on my car and it reports when someone opens the door with the key instead of disarming the alarm. That was the last time I went to M-1. I won't be back. But you better believe she does this. I doubt she would take anything, as I left my wallet in the glove box and I'm sure she found it. But if she doesn't trust you, she's going thru your stuff when your in the shower. I'm sure this won't stop others from patronizing, but be aware is all I'm saying. Doesn't do any of the noobs any favors reassuring them something won't happen that certainly already has.Mamasan sniff your stuff or anything you bring in M1 until she believe you.

I know she checked my pockets during initial visit.

This doesn't occur for everyone. But checking inside people car is ridiculous. I will keep a real snake in the car while other one taken care. LOL.

BigSmalls69
02-14-14, 15:48
My 2 cents on this mamasan and car issue. I have been a regular of m-1 for about 2 yrs usually I go about once a month. Over the course of the last 6 minths I think she as gotten real paranoid of uncle for whatever reasons, she went from letting me right in and taking my money with no questions asked to giving me the 3rd degree on who I am and to the point of having sugar look at me first to see if she recognizes me. Now on the car issue she will snoop thru your car I know this for a fact. I hid tape on the bottom of my doors when I got there, I come out driver side tape is broke. I also left a $10 bill in a cubby hole easy to see if you're in the car looking it wws still there. So in my opion I think she is looking for anything that might indicate you are LEO. You have also seen her looking thru a car when I stopped to go to family dollar next door. However I don't car how much grilling I get from her our how much snoopinf she does in my car. I will never go to any other AMP in town. Sugar is the queen of AMPs! Super attititude and she wonr say know to anything she really does make and treat you like a god LOL and she will make you pop as many times as you can handle. And all for a hundy you can't beat it.

RogerC
02-14-14, 16:53
Next time just walk in and hand her your keys and say "If you're going to peek, be my guest.".

Bud For U
02-14-14, 18:10
Come on, guys. Where's the link? Pic? Number? You're not helping anyone by writing a post w / no information.http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/4332429598.html

AirTouchOne
02-15-14, 11:46
I decided to stop in the Wyandotte Wellness since I was in the area to give it a test drive. Told her I wanted a one hour massage and was told to get undressed. A few minutes later she (didn't get her name) tells me we need to move to another room. She gathered my clothes and off to another room. Tried to do the typical moves but she said I need to do my work first. On the flip nothing happen, made the suggestion I needed help and she said we don't do that here.

Not sure what happen, may be when she picked up my coat, felt how heavy it was and thought I was LEO. My coat was heavy and may be she thought I was packing a badge. She was an older lady perhaps in her late 40, slim but nothing to write home about. Bottom line, I would not repeat. If your a first time visitor and have to drive far to this place I would think twice about visiting. The damage was .8 and I tipped her a plain doughnut.

Nyybry
02-15-14, 22:39
I decided to stop in the Wyandotte Wellness since I was in the area to give it a test drive. Told her I wanted a one hour massage and was told to get undressed. A few minutes later she (didn't get her name) tells me we need to move to another room. She gathered my clothes and off to another room. Tried to do the typical moves but she said I need to do my work first. On the flip nothing happen, made the suggestion I needed help and she said we don't do that here.

Not sure what happen, may be when she picked up my coat, felt how heavy it was and thought I was LEO. My coat was heavy and may be she thought I was packing a badge. She was an older lady perhaps in her late 40, slim but nothing to write home about. Bottom line, I would not repeat. If your a first time visitor and have to drive far to this place I would think twice about visiting. The damage was .8 and I tipped her a plain doughnut.I'm wondering what exactly was the deal with her wanting to change rooms before starting the massage, I have never had this happen and I scratch my head on what could possibly be a logical reason to change rooms after you were initially led to a room......the ONLY thing is right away they got a bad vibe...other than that...weird, as far as no extras...they HAD TO OF GOT A BAD VIBE FROM YOU.

Member #4612
02-16-14, 00:02
I'm wondering what exactly was the deal with her wanting to change rooms before starting the massage, I have never had this happen and I scratch my head on what could possibly be a logical reason to change rooms after you were initially led to a room......the ONLY thing is right away they got a bad vibe...other than that...weird, as far as no extras...they HAD TO OF GOT A BAD VIBE FROM YOU.I know for a fact that the ladies here take their massage seriously and don't want you messing with them while they're "at work". Also, these ladies are territorial. You may have been in someone else's room that showed up unexpectedly. Frankly, you may have pissed her off. YMMV.

Michigan Guy
02-16-14, 10:52
Stopped by the M-1 yesterday afternoon. Mamasan knows me as I have been coming in there for years. So no 4th. Degree for me. Also, I put all 4 of my sets of car keys in my pocket, so if she tried to check my car she would not have known which one I was driving! I still find it amazing that she would do that, and my table shower was so quick she could barely have time to get the keys and get to the car.

Oh well.

Had "SheShe" yesterday. She is cute, but everything is covered and very little exploring, BLS, etc. Goes on with her. She does a decent massage (for an AMP) tells you to flip then puts the cover on with her mouth. Nice job doing it, but still disappointing. She got the job done with multiple FS positions. Although I don't like Sugar's insistence on attempting to deep kiss, she is much more accomodating on BLS, ass play etc.

As I was leaving, a guy in an SUV stops by my car, rolls down the window and, motioning to the M-1 asks "...how is that place...". He was probably leaving La Chambre which is in the same strip mall, but since I didn't know who he was and I was not thrilled entering into a conversation with this guy outside a massage parlor, I simply answered "okay" and got into my car.

I drove thru the triangle on the way there and didn't see any action. Didn't check the backstreets but the main streets were pretty bare.

Stay Safe out there.

Michigan Guy.

Kozaki
02-16-14, 21:27
Has anyone seen this girl, Kendra, who advertises on body rubs section of backpage?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-best-and-most-beautiful-around-23/9726192

A sensual and relaxing experience, you will not be left disappointed. Text now to reserve your time, appointments book fast!

Five868069zero5one

Kendra &9829;

Poster's age: 23.

• Post ID: 9726192 detroitIs this the same Kendra?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-_-bambi-i-just-my-bdy-fun-ving-_-21/11895847

I'm *KENDRA*, Exhilarating, discrete, and unmatched! Let me cater to all your needs�56459; I specialize in making you feel like royalty! The luxury escape you've been yearning for is a call Away I'm SIMPLY THE BEST! �57119;Safe clean upscale environment ✔No discrimination ✔55357;56495;% REAL PHOTOS Z ✔NO Games or drama {please read my disclaimer donations are for my time and companionship only 100% Independent!

Br 502-265-5748 KendrA.

http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/large/83496006/image.jpg

(As you can see, I did search!

AirTouchOne
02-16-14, 23:50
I'm wondering what exactly was the deal with her wanting to change rooms before starting the massage, I have never had this happen and I scratch my head on what could possibly be a logical reason to change rooms after you were initially led to a room......the ONLY thing is right away they got a bad vibe...other than that...weird, as far as no extras...they HAD TO OF GOT A BAD VIBE FROM YOU.Since I was in the area I decided to give this place a try and I struck out..NO BIG DEAL. Had I gone out there for a purpose then I would have been a little upset, but I'm not. I'm just going to stick to the closer places that I have always had good luck at such as ACU, Van Dyke Spa & Chinese Spa.

Member #4612
02-17-14, 00:03
Since I was in the area I decided to give this place a try and I struck out..NO BIG DEAL. Had I gone out there for a purpose then I would have been a little upset, but I'm not. I'm just going to stick to the closer places that I have always had good luck at such as ACU, Van Dyke Spa & Chinese Spa.Right attitude. All good places, especially ACU.

Catcher123
02-17-14, 12:30
ACU on 7 mile and Telegraph is one my favourite AMP's mainly because all the service providers give an excellent massage and more. My last visit was with Merissa, a 40+ lady with a slim figure and smiling face. She greeted me at the door as I had called ahead and requested she be my masseuse for this session. She wore the usual black spandex yoga pants and low cut t-shirt. The $80 hourly fee includes a shower which I strongly suggest to all who visit this spa. She waited until my clothes were hung and gave me a cover-up towel and flip flops to wear to the shower. This is not as TS. Here, you are sitting in a large patio type chair while you are rubbed and scrubbed, very thoroughly I might add, as special attention is paid to the focal members of the anatomy. She loves to get you started by slowly rubbing the head with her thumb.

I was then escorted to the room where I was dried off and asked to lie face down uncovered on the heated table. Every muscle from head to toe is kneaded, rubbed to perfection, including her use of toes and heels to apply extra pressure to the butt, legs, back and shoulders. Merissa did not mind my roaming hands as they found their way up and under her bra and panties. The finger tip brushing of the butt area always brings junior to attention. She motioned me to flip as I had progressed my explorations to the point where her pants and underwear were at her feet and her shirt and bra pulled way up into her arm pits. No FS on the menu at this shop. She did allow heavy pussy petting to the point where she was soaking, but warned "junior" to be on his best behaviour. She takes great pride in producing a sensual HE that needs a lot of clean up. This lady keeps me coming back for more as she will finish the session with a relaxing neck and head massage, hug and kiss. A full 60 minute session plus.That's interesting, I have been there couple of times but never had chance to look at their kitty you are lucky.

Stroller 5150
02-21-14, 01:21
Been planning on a trip to M1, but recently seeing reports of squirrelly behavior. Any more recent reports please respond here or PM me. Also, any idea what time they open on Friday?

LordCyler
02-21-14, 10:22
Had a dream a few weeks ago just after news broke on this place. Lunch time visit in the middle of the week, had to wait about 20 min to be seen. Was led to a room, asked if I wanted half or full hour. Now in a rush I went for half which was .60. Asked for name, was told "Betty". I'm thinking lucky me! Massage starts, and 2 min in she left for the door. After another 5 min, had to leave again. Massage was okay at best and she left 2 more times. Must have been busy or same guy kept interrupting. So she comes back in and we are at 15 min of the half and has me flip. Roaming was allowed, but Nothing was offered up, seemed like she was in a hurry. Clean up, hug, and escorted me right out. Gave another .40 for the effort and hoped it would help for next time, but she gives me this disappointed look. I'm thinking, in and out in 20 min and $ damage for that effort and not even a smile? I don't get it.

Anyone else had a poor experience getting the half? Maybe it was just too busy or she was in a mood, but it came off the wrong way to me. Not sure if I'll return or not.

Have fun guys.

Dabbler1000
02-21-14, 20:16
What is the place I shouldn't go to?

Had a dream a few weeks ago just after news broke on this place. Lunch time visit in the middle of the week, had to wait about 20 min to be seen. Was led to a room, asked if I wanted half or full hour. Now in a rush I went for half which was .60. Asked for name, was told "Betty". I'm thinking lucky me! Massage starts, and 2 min in she left for the door. After another 5 min, had to leave again. Massage was okay at best and she left 2 more times. Must have been busy or same guy kept interrupting. So she comes back in and we are at 15 min of the half and has me flip. Roaming was allowed, but Nothing was offered up, seemed like she was in a hurry. Clean up, hug, and escorted me right out. Gave another .40 for the effort and hoped it would help for next time, but she gives me this disappointed look. I'm thinking, in and out in 20 min and $ damage for that effort and not even a smile? I don't get it.

Anyone else had a poor experience getting the half? Maybe it was just too busy or she was in a mood, but it came off the wrong way to me. Not sure if I'll return or not.

Have fun guys.

Devorre
02-21-14, 20:42
How good is the massage there? I am not interested in extras from them, just a massage. Stared going back to the gym and I feel like I got my ass kicked by an army of angry midgets. LOL.

Member #4612
02-21-14, 20:46
What is the place I shouldn't go to?I was in for the hour and reluctantly gave her .6 after she pouted over the .4 I gave her. Not worth it. The massage is pedestrian at best. Nothing comes off. FS, if offered, would probably run you 10 jacksons.

Stroller 5150
02-21-14, 20:57
Arrived at 2 pm, met with mamasan. She asked if I had been there before, I said no, but a friend recommended a massage. She said .5 for half hour (no discussion). I said OK, she showed me to a room. She watched me undress, asked 3 times if I had a knife. Kept patting my car keys and asking, so I pulled them out. She honestly examined every key on my ring, LOL.

Mimi gave my shower and left nothing below the neck unwashed. Some playful touching, and she kept kissing me. Some roaming on my part, over the clothes. She got me back to the massage table and provided a decent dry massage with no real sensual contact. After my 30 minutes, mamasan enters and asks if I liked the message, and would I like more, while making the international sign for a HJ. I said that I wanted more, like my friend gets. She brings the plastic bag with my wallet and phone, and gestures for more money. I give her the other .6 that I had in my wallet. She says .10 more, and I say I only have a few singles left. She says next time I bring more, then leaves. On her way out she remembers to ask if I'm LE. LOL, I almost said yes just to see her reaction.

A minute later, in walks a new face, and she introduces herself as Sugar, as described many times here. Very playful, and she drops the lingerie and panties quickly. I lay back on the table, and she goes to town, lots of BLS and ass play. After 10 minutes she dresses my guy and crawls up on the table with me. CG, RCG, Russian, and back to the BLS. I'm close to blowing my load, so I pick her up and put her down on the table. She wants doggie, but I've got other ideas. I've got her on her back with her legs in the air, and proceed to pound her good. Some squealing and dirty talk, then I roll her over and give her the dog until I fill the wrapper. Some cuddling and caressing, then she cleans me up and helps me dress. She tells me to ask for Sugar when I visit again.

Total time, 1.25 hours. Total spend = $.1 for TS, massage, CBJ, FS.

I will return.

John Draven
02-21-14, 22:13
Well was thinking that I will be off on a trip for several weeks soon, I better get my pipe cleaned. Went to the sure thing and requested Sugar.

Fee to mama and in walks Sugar. Asked where I been, it been less than a month since I was last there. Told her busy working. She ask me if I want same like always. I said yes. Nice clean shower and back in the room she gives me my usual deep tissue massage the way I like it. Small chat and I tell her I will be gone for a long trip.

Says she takes good care of me since I do that to her. Always respectful to her.

Right after the massage, must have been 30 minutes and I a falling asleep. She is going to town on my boys, deep massage of my balls and then sucking each in her mouth. Must have lasted 20 minutes. Just how I like it. Then she always know when it is time, she ask if I am ready. Giver the nod and she climbs right on and rides me. Legs spread across the tables and pumping up / down while I am laying there. What a view and my hands are on her breast hanging for dear life. Pulls the cover off and CIM, spits out. Finish by sucking on my balls and then every drop until I can't take no more. 1.5 hours and I am ready for my business trip.

Jdraven.

RemoMask
02-22-14, 00:53
Please, always paste a link or callout the place. Without that review is not going to help people.

P

Have fun guys.

RemoMask
02-22-14, 01:24
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-amy-38-new-masseuse-40/10221421

Saw Amy for half hr on Wednesday night.

She is nothing great to say about. 45+, saggy, flubby. Gave .4 for house fee, undressed, laid on stomach thinking I will ask her to give some back rub as I had a long day.

Massage was almost non existent, in lessthan 5 minutes she started playing the boys and asked 'inside' I say 'yes', she just show her hand for money.

Gave her another .6 and she wanted more and tells me .6 is HJ, $ gets FS. Told her that's all I have, its a take it or lose it. She thinks for a second and takes the money.

Only do mission, in 10 minutes she asked me whether she can give HJ to finish me. I said no and at that point it was hard for me to finish with her, thought its another dog day afternoon. Just closed the eyes, thought of my fav lady and completed the deed. It was fun as it was long time since I did that way.

Its a safe apartment, on my way to home, but this lady killed it and got in my book as complete waste.

I think this one and another one (she left) were worst of Anna's collection.

Not saying she is bad, just not my tastes. If you like old accommodating ladies and don't mind extra baggages and lose kitty, she is for you.

Play hard and safe.

Hotcarl76
02-22-14, 19:54
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-asian-masseuse-amy-38-new-masseuse-40/10221421

Saw Amy for half hr on Wednesday night.

She is nothing great to say about. 45+, saggy, flubby. Gave .4 for house fee, undressed, laid on stomach thinking I will ask her to give some back rub as I had a long day.

Massage was almost non existent, in lessthan 5 minutes she started playing the boys and asked 'inside' I say 'yes', she just show her hand for money.

Gave her another .6 and she wanted more and tells me .6 is HJ, $ gets FS. Told her that's all I have, its a take it or lose it. She thinks for a second and takes the money.

Only do mission, in 10 minutes she asked me whether she can give HJ to finish me. I said no and at that point it was hard for me to finish with her, thought its another dog day afternoon. Just closed the eyes, thought of my fav lady and completed the deed. It was fun as it was long time since I did that way.

Its a safe apartment, on my way to home, but this lady killed it and got in my book as complete waste.

I think this one and another one (she left) were worst of Anna's collection.

Not saying she is bad, just not my tastes. If you like old accommodating ladies and don't mind extra baggages and lose kitty, she is for you.

Play hard and safe.That sucks dude, sorry to hear. I called up this place when I needed to rail a chick w / o having to talk to her. I got a super MILF late 40's or mid 50's Asian chick with a killer bad ass body. Legs to die for. Way too expensive but didn't want to go to M1 and deal with mamasan drama or get the high mileage chick that everyone opts for.

My massage was a 6.5-7 on a scale of 1-10. We flirted throughout the apt and I stroked her legs. By the 40 minute mark I had made my way up her classy skirt / dress that she had on. I flipped her .8 on top of the .8 I gave her for the massage. I was in a hurry at this point so I didn't take my sweet dear old time like I do with all other providers. I railed her right on the massage table mish. I am leaning towards not going back- 1.6 total out the door and the massage was soso. Instead I would surprise a BP chick and enjoy watching them get into it more than sometimes I do.

Nyybry
02-22-14, 20:19
How good is the massage there? I am not interested in extras from them, just a massage. Stared going back to the gym and I feel like I got my ass kicked by an army of angry midgets. LOL.It's not bad, they do alot of pushing and kneading on the muscles, what I don't like about the massage there is that they use no oil / lotion while they are conducting the massage...

Nyybry
02-22-14, 21:20
Arrived at 2 pm, met with mamasan. She asked if I had been there before, I said no, but a friend recommended a massage. She said .5 for half hour (no discussion). I said OK, she showed me to a room. She watched me undress, asked 3 times if I had a knife. Kept patting my car keys and asking, so I pulled them out. She honestly examined every key on my ring, LOL.

Mimi gave my shower and left nothing below the neck unwashed. Some playful touching, and she kept kissing me. Some roaming on my part, over the clothes. She got me back to the massage table and provided a decent dry massage with no real sensual contact. After my 30 minutes, mamasan enters and asks if I liked the message, and would I like more, while making the international sign for a HJ. I said that I wanted more, like my friend gets. She brings the plastic bag with my wallet and phone, and gestures for more money. I give her the other .6 that I had in my wallet. She says .10 more, and I say I only have a few singles left. She says next time I bring more, then leaves. On her way out she remembers to ask if I'm LE. LOL, I almost said yes just to see her reaction.

A minute later, in walks a new face, and she introduces herself as Sugar, as described many times here. Very playful, and she drops the lingerie and panties quickly. I lay back on the table, and she goes to town, lots of BLS and ass play. After 10 minutes she dresses my guy and crawls up on the table with me. CG, RCG, Russian, and back to the BLS. I'm close to blowing my load, so I pick her up and put her down on the table. She wants doggie, but I've got other ideas. I've got her on her back with her legs in the air, and proceed to pound her good. Some squealing and dirty talk, then I roll her over and give her the dog until I fill the wrapper. Some cuddling and caressing, then she cleans me up and helps me dress. She tells me to ask for Sugar when I visit again.

Total time, 1.25 hours. Total spend = $.1 for TS, massage, CBJ, FS.

I will return.I'm wondering how many ladies actually are a part of the M1 roster, I have not been there in awhile, but the last few times I have visited I got sugar each time without mentioning anything special...1 time I had to wait a good half hour which kinda hints to me that maybe Sugar might of been only lady there that particular day.

LordCyler
02-23-14, 01:25
Sorry guys. Thought "Chinese" and "Betty" would have covered it considering all the talk on it recently, but guess there are a few out there. Chinese Massage in Westland.

Please, always paste a link or callout the place. Without that review is not going to help people..

SAM4077
02-23-14, 07:43
I'm wondering how many ladies actually are a part of the M1 roster, I have not been there in awhile, but the last few times I have visited I got sugar each time without mentioning anything special...1 time I had to wait a good half hour which kinda hints to me that maybe Sugar might of been only lady there that particular day.Anyone ever get the balls to use the camera phone to snap a quick pic of sugar?.LOL.

BetaRayBill
02-23-14, 11:24
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/4343530306.html

http://www.findtouch.com/melissa-freeman

Anyone have anything good to report about her? A review a while back only says good massage and good-looking.

Sleeper1
02-23-14, 12:18

Anyone have anything good to report about her? A review a while back only says good massage and good-looking.https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201757235913651

I can report that she looks great in the dress in the link.

She seems legit to me. No extras is my guess.

RonTiflin11
02-23-14, 13:06

Anyone have anything good to report about her? A review a while back only says good massage and good-looking.Yes your right, very good looking and great massage but that is all.

Guwman
02-23-14, 15:32
I purchased a three session package for $100 about two years ago. Everything fully draped. She is smoking hot but massage only.

Anyone have anything good to report about her? A review a while back only says good massage and good-looking.

Poonseeker69
02-23-14, 17:28
I'm coming into town next weekend and I was wondering if anyone knows of a decent massage parlor near the Greenfield Village area? I'm from Ohio and would be more than happy to give some advice in my area in return. Thanks in advance!

IMonger2
02-23-14, 22:53

Anyone have anything good to report about her? A review a while back only says good massage and good-looking.Talked with her briefly. Seemed kinda bitchy and only offers a legit massage. I haven't met her so I don't know if YMMV.

John Atlas
02-24-14, 04:09
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/4344938259.html

Stopped in here last Friday, second visit. It's clear from the setup there's like zero chance of extras, as the massage tables are in cubicles, not private rooms. But there is at least one girl who is actually really good looking I think. I'm guessing early 30's maybe younger. I'm seriously thinking about becoming a regular, just to see if I might be able to work in some takeout. Though it's unlikely, it is a pretty damn good massage for the money. Oh, and I think they also do multiple girls if that's of interest.

Member #4612
02-24-14, 09:42
I'm coming into town next weekend and I was wondering if anyone knows of a decent massage parlor near the Greenfield Village area? I'm from Ohio and would be more than happy to give some advice in my area in return. Thanks in advance!Full Body Asian Massage 734-334-7903.

Wayne Rd. (I-94 Near Airport).

Romulus, MI48174.

Acu Accupressure.

313-533-7710.

19121 telegraph.

Detroit, MI48219.

M 1 Health‎.

313-538-4859.

14020 Telegraph Rd.

Redford, MI48239.

Sir Lancelot
02-24-14, 11:00
Well guys, last week I was in your town on a quick business meeting and I was able to sample Sugar. I hadn't been to Detroit in a few years. But about two years ago I was there and had a blast at M-1. I had remembered a little short, young, lady that went by "Banana" or "Banonna" Or something like that. Service was always exceptional. So I was looking forward to getting back out that way and playing with her again. However, after reading some of the reports about the Mammasan snooping thru cars, I was a little hesitant. I even thought about checking out some of the others mentioned, just to avoid any problems at M-1. However, I went ahead gave M-1 a shot and figured that if the service wasn't like it used to be, that I would just leave and check out the next on my list.

So, I took everything of any value out of the rental car, grabbed only the cash I was willing to spend, and headed that way. It was Thursday Morning about 9:30. It wasn't snowing yet when I went in. The Mammasan asked if I had been there before and I said "About two years ago" I told her who I was looking for, but she acted as if she had never heard of her. She had me get undressed. She suggested that someone would be in to take me to a shower, but I said I only had enough time for half hour and no shower. I could tell that she was unsure if I had been there before and she looked at my clothes on the chair twice before leaving. I got on the table and a few minutes later, she came back in and asked what kind of car I had. I told her and she said that it was because a car alarm was going off in the parking lot. But it was not mine after I described the car... Whatever! So she probably went out to look in thru the window.

Next, in comes Sugar. She did a descent massage. We hadn't made it to the flip, only to the part where her hands were brushing up against the boys. Then about 15 minutes into it, in comes the Mammasan and she had Sugar leave for a second. I must have passed the test as she asked if I want more. I said yes. She held out her hand for the rest of it. I played like I didn't know how much and handed her 80, she motioned for the rest of what was in the money clip and sent Sugar back in.

This time Sugar came back in with only a top and panties on. She gave a descent BBBJ to start with. I was off the table, standing, and she was down with both hands on my thighs, sucking away. Once I was good and ready, we moved all the way up on the table. She put the cover on me and then lubed up. I got in there K-9. She was really really tight. No wonder she lubed up. I was able to put my thumb up her bunghole for a bit. I doubt she would have let anything else go there. I held back as much as I could but she finally got me. She then cleaned me up. I wan't offered any round two's or multiples. But, this was her first time meeting me. Maybe next time I'm in town.

All in all, it ran me 160. Probably more than required. I wasn't offered multiples, but the time I had there was great and would repeat next time I'm out that way. I was able to avoid the car snooping by not doing a shower. When I got out the car, it had snowed at least an inch. I didn't see and footprints around the car, but there was a maroon Bonneville, in the lot, facing me, with a black female in the drivers seat. She was talking on the phone. But had probably been there for a bit, as I didn't see her tire tracks in the snow. I don't know if it means anything, but my paranoia made me take notice of her. Thats all I got till next time. Thanks guys. S.L.

DarkSideOfMe
02-24-14, 12:54
I will be graduating soon (next month) having a party and you are all invited to cum! WHAT BETTER PLACE TO HAVE A GRADUATION PARTY THEN MOTOWN? Have ALL THE FOOD, BOOZE, JUST NEED SOME entertainment #s. Please send all #s: to care of senior party. Ill take care of that Drksd.

GoBlue1822
02-24-14, 16:02
Talked with her briefly. Seemed kinda bitchy and only offers a legit massage. I haven't met her so I don't know if YMMV.I actually met this chick on a popular dating / hook up website. Ridiculous body but her attitude knocks her down BIG TIME. I never saw her for an appointment, and the date lasted all of 25 minutes before I couldn't take it anymore and left her at the restaurant. I'd be surprised if she offered anything more than a legit massage. Like I said, hot as hell, body looked solid as a rock with some nice bolt ons, but you ask her 1 question and she won't shut up about herself and how awesome she thinks she is. Good luck if anyone TOFT.

TullyBlanchard
02-24-14, 19:17
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/want-2-feel-like-your-stress-just-rolled-off-your-body-come-and-see-this-busty-burnette-21/15171976

Took a shot with this one this past weekend. Just recently started seeing her post in the massage section of BP. I'm a fan of chunkier girls so she was definitely my cup of tea.

The Good: fairly inexpensive. Offers pretty much a full menu for under $100 - didn't ask for greek as its not my thing. Pics are definitely her and she's a fair bit of fun. Doesn't just.

Lay there but not a full blown porn experience either. Nice chubby body if you're into that sort of thing.

The Bad: works out of the Knights Inn over in Sterling Heights. I hate going over there due to the frequency of the police hanging around as it can get a little nerve-wracking.

Feel free to PM any questions.

Monger734
02-24-14, 22:05
I was told about this site by a fellow monger from minnesota. I have been coming to detroit since 2006 and recently moved here in 2012. MP and rarelly SW have been my deal.

It's amazing finding so much info here.

M-1 I have been coming here since shampoo was the regular provider. I can say for sure that mamasan goes thru everyone's car. Nothing has gone missing for me over the times I have been there. I am thinking maybe 3-4 times a year on average. I didn't notice until the 3rd time I was there because mamasan asked me the same very thing someone in an esrlier post said: car alarm is going off. I later put in a small digital voice recorder and while I was inside getting serviced someone did go into my car as I can hear clearly someone opening and closing my door and checking glove compartment. Did it bother me? Not really because I was in a rental. But I have let it slip. You should all know while you are taking a shower, you are being searched throug your clothes and car.

Now that I live here and have my own car, I leave the keys on the ground behind the tire and only take the cash. Nothing else.

Ropeshark07
02-25-14, 18:44
My 2 cents on this mamasan and car issue. I have been a regular of m-1 for about 2 yrs usually I go about once a month. Over the course of the last 6 minths I think she as gotten real paranoid of uncle for whatever reasons, she went from letting me right in and taking my money with no questions asked to giving me the 3rd degree on who I am and to the point of having sugar look at me first to see if she recognizes me. Now on the car issue she will snoop thru your car I know this for a fact. I hid tape on the bottom of my doors when I got there, I come out driver side tape is broke. I also left a $10 bill in a cubby hole easy to see if you're in the car looking it wws still there. So in my opion I think she is looking for anything that might indicate you are LEO. You have also seen her looking thru a car when I stopped to go to family dollar next door. However I don't car how much grilling I get from her our how much snoopinf she does in my car. I will never go to any other AMP in town. Sugar is the queen of AMPs! Super attititude and she wonr say know to anything she really does make and treat you like a god LOL and she will make you pop as many times as you can handle. And all for a hundy you can't beat it.I thought I had a simple, sure-fire method for preventing the wallet / car snoop, which was just to take my keys and wallet with me to the shower. (And lock my car, of course). That works fine, they even have a little plastic sleeve to put your stuff in, so that's all good. But last time I went she was extra jumpy and made me take her out to look the car over while I was in their spa robe. Very cold. That probably won't stop me from going back, but it was a pain.

DarkSideOfMe
02-26-14, 16:14
Want to visit m1 when I'm in Detroit, yes or no? Don't like the idea of someone in my car. When I go for a ts I always have my keys, money in a plastic bag with me at all times. I have lost $s before I got smart! Is m1 going to be worth all this drama? With all the AMPs in Motown should I move on? May be JR won't cum up to play if I'm thinking about all this drama. So I ask my friends what should I do / yes / no? Drksd P.S. Any better #s...would be app.

RemoMask
02-26-14, 18:27
Want to visit m1 when I'm in Detroit, yes or no? Don't like the idea of someone in my car. When I go for a ts I always have my keys, money in a plastic bag with me at all times. I have lost $s before I got smart! Is m1 going to be worth all this drama? With all the AMPs in Motown should I move on? May be JR won't cum up to play if I'm thinking about all this drama. So I ask my friends what should I do / yes / no? Drksd P.S. Any better #s...would be app.As a fact we know mamasan does goes through your stuff. If you have nearby alternatives and doesn't like the scene, just stick with what works.

Can we stop continuing arguments on this dog stuff and keep forum clean for pussy.

Jd1234
02-26-14, 18:34
Boss took the afternoon off so I headed home early afternoon. On a whim, decided to stop at Chinese Massage. Asked for Betty and comes in this pretty girl. I was ecstatic but soon realized that there was a huge communication gap. She was way too stringent about everything had a very bad attitude. Got barely done but won't be returning anytime soon. You wonder why you ever left M1. Way too much money for absolutely nothing.

Peter Zinnia
02-27-14, 09:42
Was watching the news last night, two ladies were charged with prostitution and offering illegal services at the washington wellness clinic in washington twp. A customer notified the township and said they were allegedly approached in an inappropriate way while visiting the clinic. oh ooooohhhhh.

Bigboi47
02-27-14, 16:48
Was watching the news last night, two ladies were charged with prostitution and offering illegal services at the washington wellness clinic in washington twp. A customer notified the township and said they were allegedly approached in an inappropriate way while visiting the clinic. oh ooooohhhhh.http://www.macombdaily.com/general-news/20140225/washington-township-massage-clinic-operators-face-prostitution-charge
I am surprised they would open in an area like this

DarkSideOfMe
02-27-14, 21:06
That's a pretty standard talent level. There are some better looking ones, but you definitely roll the dice and hope you don't get an old Lady. People love Sugar at M1, but she's not better than a solid 3 to me. Leah at Magic is pretty hot though.Plumber 2, I believe you have a hand on what is going on in Detroit AMPs, can you help me? I agree with you paying all this FUCKING money for a standard talent;3,4 ,IS FUCKED! (3, 4) standard talent AMPs are not $.50 a massage rub, tug worthy.

I have been looking for a AMP 7,8,9,#s in Detroit for 3 weeks now! No help at all, what up with that? Ill be in Detroit next week, unless someone helps Ill be doing the same as many of our brothers.($150 up rub, tug out the door in half the time I paid for!) And on a side note: If I let some old fucking AMP woman go though my car at will, Ill... Just fuck myself without all that drama. I'm from PA, OHIO board so I'm looking for help in Detroit!! Surly someone has a better then STANDARD TALENT AMP? Stay safe. Drksd plumber pm / help.

Hotcarl76
02-27-14, 22:52
Was in there last weekend and was led to the first room on the right by a friendly middle aged chick who was hesitant to make eye contact with me. After a while I realized that this was the same chick I got pretty far with several months ago when she accepted my advancements and got naked and I massaged her and licked her kitty a bit. She claimed that she was on vaca for several months.

Once I knew that this was the same chick, I offered her a massage she took me up on the offer shortly thereafter. I got up off the table and she immediately reached for my cock while I massaged her. I raised her shirt and she was quite sweaty. I thought it was kinda hot as I try to forget the fact that she is a 4/10 in looks dept and is about 35-45 yrs old. I did a quick 2 minute massage and pulled her black yoga pants off. Went right for the kitty and she loved it. Did that to completion and as she laid there for a minute as she tried to compose herself I tried to slide it in her but was met with some moderate opposition. After not getting very far with FS, I flipped over and she did a decent job of a handjob as I stroked her clit and Bee's while she got me off. Should be a hot and cool experience but not overly impressed. Obviously will repeat as I go here more often despite it is 2-3 x the distance here for me than it is for van dyke spa.

Member #4612
02-28-14, 00:38
Was in there last weekend and was led to the first room on the right by a friendly middle aged chick who was hesitant to make eye contact with me. After a while I realized that this was the same chick I got pretty far with several months ago when she accepted my advancements and got naked and I massaged her and licked her kitty a bit. She claimed that she was on vaca for several months.

Once I knew that this was the same chick, I offered her a massage she took me up on the offer shortly thereafter. I got up off the table and she immediately reached for my cock while I massaged her. I raised her shirt and she was quite sweaty. I thought it was kinda hot as I try to forget the fact that she is a 4/10 in looks dept and is about 35-45 yrs old. I did a quick 2 minute massage and pulled her black yoga pants off. Went right for the kitty and she loved it. Did that to completion and as she laid there for a minute as she tried to compose herself I tried to slide it in her but was met with some moderate opposition. After not getting very far with FS, I flipped over and she did a decent job of a handjob as I stroked her clit and Bee's while she got me off. Should be a hot and cool experience but not overly impressed. Obviously will repeat as I go here more often despite it is 2-3 x the distance here for me than it is for van dyke spa.You were with Merissa who does go much further than the other ladies at ACU. I told her once that I had a condom in my jacket if she was in the mood. She freaked when I showed her, as if the session was under surveillance. She calmed down once I put it away, and I kept stroking her very wet pussy. She will let you partially take her bottoms off but will not remove her tops. Makes you wonder if Big Brother is watching. If LEO raided she could claim she wasn't nude. I've read where she does go for DATY. You have to admit though, she gives a damn good massage.

Backpage
02-28-14, 03:35
FVCK! With quality like that they should be closed. Is that the quality you guys are paying all the money to AMPs for?I don't think it's the quality that's got 'them going- it's the service.

Backpage
02-28-14, 04:13
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201757235913651

I can report that she looks great in the dress in the link.

She seems legit to me. No extras is my guess.FB says she's a professional model as well.

Some of those pics look like her boobs are computer enhanced (she's like waaay bigger in some of those pics more than in the other pics).

Maybe she's got some bolt-ons too- idk.

Member #4612
02-28-14, 12:18
This weather is so depressing that I needed something to cheer me up. I knew just the place and just the lady; Leelee at Wyandotte. I called to see if she was on duty. Sure enough she was there and waiting to greet me with open arms. She's quite a little bundle of energy. The ladies here like to dress up when they come to the door. Leelee was wearing a long black gown slit on the sides so you knew there was very little under. She escorted me to her usual room. We're no strangers, so some hugging and kissing started the session on the right note. I paid the .8 for the hour and undressed while she did whatever they do while you lay there in anticipation. The room was very warm so I expected she would go topless right away. She walked in, dimmed the lights and changed the music to something calm and relaxing and removed everything but her tiny thong. Leelee is very tiny, barely 100 lbs and has been described as a spinner in some other reviews I've read.

Her massage is incredible as she uses her entire body to apply pressure to all the right places. No roaming while she is at work even though she is near naked. However, to my surprise, she asked if I would be so kind as to give her a massage when she was done. She even requested I use lotion as she removed her underwear. I worked her back as she kept my guy warm and hard. She moaned as I worked her inner thighs brushing her shaved privates. "No finger inside" she warned me but guided my hand to massage her clit as she raised her hips. FS is not on the menu at Wyandotte Wellness. We traded places, with her on top, giving me a camel toe slide with her now very wet pussy. She came as I worked her nipples with my tongue and teeth. "Now your turn" she told me getting junior oiled-up. Slow easy strokes while she let me bring her to another orgasm while she knelt naked on the table. We both came. What impressed me was that she cleaned me up with a warm cloth and finished with a great neck and head massage to complete the hour. Hug, kiss, bottle of water and I was on my way after giving her a well deserved .6 tip.

Member #4612
02-28-14, 12:41
Plumber 2, I believe you have a hand on what is going on in Detroit AMPs, can you help me? I agree with you paying all this FUCKING money for a standard talent;3,4 ,IS FUCKED! (3, 4) standard talent AMPs are not $.50 a massage rub, tug worthy.

I have been looking for a AMP 7,8,9,#s in Detroit for 3 weeks now! No help at all, what up with that? Ill be in Detroit next week, unless someone helps Ill be doing the same as many of our brothers.($150 up rub, tug out the door in half the time I paid for!) And on a side note: If I let some old fucking AMP woman go though my car at will, Ill... Just fuck myself without all that drama. I'm from PA, OHIO board so I'm looking for help in Detroit!! Surly someone has a better then STANDARD TALENT AMP? Stay safe. Drksd plumber pm / help.Full Body Asian Massage 734-334-7903. (FS available private location).

Wayne Rd. (I-94 Near Airport).

Romulus, MI48174.

Acu Accupressure. (Great massage and shower no FS).

313-533-7710.

19121 telegraph.

Detroit, MI48219.

M 1 Health‎. (YMMV).

313-538-4859.

14020 Telegraph Rd.

Redford, MI48239.

DarkSideOfMe
02-28-14, 16:31
My list is growing, thanks this will make it much better, then hit, miss on my own. I'm staying in Greek town so I will try as many AMPs as I can. I will report back, I have had great success in the 2 strip clubs downtown. Have had "great success" in the dark tan strip club downtown.(HJ, FS, take out) Hope to add to the list before I go. Thanks again I'm out of ohio, pa, board, if I can help let me know. Drksd.

Guyneedsfun
02-28-14, 17:18
http://www.macombdaily.com/general-news/20140225/washington-township-massage-clinic-operators-face-prostitution-charge
I am surprised they would open in an area like thisI surprised also. Two years ago there was another right down the street (same building as Santino's bar) and it only lasted a few months.

Guyneedsfun
02-28-14, 17:50
http://www.macombdaily.com/general-news/20140225/washington-township-massage-clinic-operators-face-prostitution-charge
I am surprised they would open in an area like thisI surprised also. Two years ago there was another right down the street (same building as Santino's bar) and it only lasted a few months.

Member #4612
02-28-14, 23:31
Boss took the afternoon off so I headed home early afternoon. On a whim, decided to stop at Chinese Massage. Asked for Betty and comes in this pretty girl. I was ecstatic but soon realized that there was a huge communication gap. She was way too stringent about everything had a very bad attitude. Got barely done but won't be returning anytime soon. You wonder why you ever left M1. Way too much money for absolutely nothing.Read elsewhere that LEO is hanging around there. Not worth the money or the risk.

Gmoney11
03-01-14, 08:10
Read elsewhere that LEO is hanging around there. Not worth the money or the risk.LEO outside of Chinese Massage Wayne Rd? I have been enjoying the services there for a while, is this true? Thanks for follow up.

Member #4612
03-01-14, 09:04
LEO outside of Chinese Massage Wayne Rd? I have been enjoying the services there for a while, is this true? Thanks for follow up.Reported in an other "Rub" forum on 02/28/2014.

" (LEO) Told me that it is probably not a good idea to hang out here as they are keeping an eye on the place.".

DarkSideOfMe
03-01-14, 15:50
Reported in an other "Rub" forum on 02/28/2014.

" (LEO) Told me that it is probably not a good idea to hang out here as they are keeping an eye on the place.".This one was on the top of my list. O well! Whats a monger to do?"life is like a big dick, sometimes its up most times its down". Stay safe my friends. drksd. Any INDYS?#s.

HereIam2
03-02-14, 05:35
This one was on the top of my list. O well! Whats a monger to do?"life is like a big dick, sometimes its up most times its down". Stay safe my friends. drksd. Any INDYS?#s.These places are getting popped all over lately! I drove. By the one at 7 and middlebelt, and thREe was LEO right.

There in the parking. Lot facing the street. I drove right by. I would say to the AMP guys is to lay low till the witch hunt is over.

Stay safe.

H2.

Member #4612
03-02-14, 08:30
This one was on the top of my list. O well! Whats a monger to do?"life is like a big dick, sometimes its up most times its down". Stay safe my friends. drksd. Any INDYS?#s.Chinese massage LEO is watching is at 8413 Wayne Rd, Westland, MI between Joy and Parkgrove dr. Not the one at Wayne & 94 by Metro.

Member #4612
03-02-14, 13:36
These places are getting popped all over lately! I drove. By the one at 7 and middlebelt, and thREe was LEO right.

There in the parking. Lot facing the street. I drove right by. I would say to the AMP guys is to lay low till the witch hunt is over.

Stay safe.

H2.Middlebelt and 7? What's the name of that place?

Guwman
03-03-14, 08:14
Visited yesterday. Sign on front door said closed for remodeling. This place is new and ultra modern. I can't believe they are doing any work. I'm not sure but I think the owners are the same as Washington Wellness whose owner is being sought by police.

Guwman
03-03-14, 10:33
I went there yesterday around 1 pm. There was a sign on the door that said they were closed for remodeling. This place has only been open for a year and a half. They don't need a remodel. I think the owner is the same as Washington Wellness, who got shut down ten days ago. Police are looking for him.

Hotcarl76
03-03-14, 22:42
Damn, I hope LEO is not messing with Lovely Betty.

That girl rocks my world and now LEO is putting the brakes on my Rocking, Bummer.

I will have to go see her and see if I can get some Take Out.Good luck my friend- I'm layin low on the AMP scene.

Hotcarl76
03-03-14, 23:57
In my efforts to stay away from AMPs, I have been watching this ad over the last week or so...does anyone have any experiences? PM would be great.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-therapy-by-terri-39/15173158

Jd1234
03-04-14, 11:06
Damn, I hope LEO is not messing with Lovely Betty.

That girl rocks my world and now LEO is putting the brakes on my Rocking, Bummer.

I will have to go see her and see if I can get some Take Out.Isn't Chinese Massage as legit as it gets in the AMP scene? There is not much going on in there. I just got a sub next door and did not see any activity.

M1 on the other hand, I would stay away from.

Member #4612
03-04-14, 15:06
I went there yesterday around 1 pm. There was a sign on the door that said they were closed for remodeling. This place has only been open for a year and a half. They don't need a remodel. I think the owner is the same as Washington Wellness, who got shut down ten days ago. Police are looking for him.Wyandotte Wellness closure is only temporary. I called today and talked to Jenny. The ownership is changing and they are closed until the transfer has taken place and license is changed over. She thought they may reopen some time next week. Call before going to be sure.

Member #4612
03-04-14, 15:08
Isn't Chinese Massage as legit as it gets in the AMP scene? There is not much going on in there. I just got a sub next door and did not see any activity.

M1 on the other hand, I would stay away from.Aren't HJ's illegal in Michigan?

Guwman
03-04-14, 19:52
I also called today and they told me to come in now.

Wyandotte Wellness closure is only temporary. I called today and talked to Jenny. The ownership is changing and they are closed until the transfer has taken place and license is changed over. She thought they may reopen some time next week. Call before going to be sure.

DarkSideOfMe
03-04-14, 20:31
I will be in Detroit in 2 days, seems like LEO is putting the heat on Detroit AMPs! I have been collecting info for over a month, now its all fucked up. Its times like this I fill like this board is not a fuckin bit of help. Maybe one should go in cold and roll the dice! Maybe you will get a great massage, HJ, FS, or go home with your dick in your hand! This is a dangerous game we play, so why do we do it? BUT "sir I just wanted a massage" !hope I get some last minute help from my Detroit brothers. Drksd stay safe my friends thanks (pms: welcome) up to Thur.

Mike27L
03-05-14, 09:34
You wouldn't even know about the LEO activity if it wasn't for this site. You may just go into an AMP, thinking it is a sure thing, then BAM! LEO all over you, and I'm guessing that is NOT something you want to deal with on your vacation / work trip / whatever your coming here for.

All I can say, is that are MANY MANY options here in Detroit, even if there is heat on the AMP's. I myself started off in the AMP's, and have quickly identified a couple strip clubs and back page girls that do just as good. I know that you are doing your research, but in looking at other cities threads, you are not going to get any better information than what is posted on the Detroit treads.

My advise:

1. Avoid the AMP's on your visit, unless of course you are interested in playing with danger.

2. Read up on the many reviewed BP girls. You can get just as much, and actually much more, from them then any AMP for a similar price.

3. Look into the stip clubs.

If you don't have fun while your here, you can only blame yourself!

Mike.

I will be in Detroit in 2 days, seems like LEO is putting the heat on Detroit AMPs! I have been collecting info for over a month, now its all fucked up. Its times like this I fill like this board is not a fuckin bit of help. Maybe one should go in cold and roll the dice! Maybe you will get a great massage, HJ, FS, or go home with your dick in your hand! This is a dangerous game we play, so why do we do it? BUT "sir I just wanted a massage" !hope I get some last minute help from my Detroit brothers. Drksd stay safe my friends thanks (pms: welcome) up to Thur.

DarkSideOfMe
03-05-14, 10:27
You wouldn't even know about the LEO activity if it wasn't for this site. You may just go into an AMP, thinking it is a sure thing, then BAM! LEO all over you, and I'm guessing that is NOT something you want to deal with on your vacation / work trip / whatever your coming here for.

All I can say, is that are MANY MANY options here in Detroit, even if there is heat on the AMP's. I myself started off in the AMP's, and have quickly identified a couple strip clubs and back page girls that do just as good. I know that you are doing your research, but in looking at other cities threads, you are not going to get any better information than what is posted on the Detroit treads.

My advise:

1. Avoid the AMP's on your visit, unless of course you are interested in playing with danger.

2. Read up on the many reviewed BP girls. You can get just as much, and actually much more, from them then any AMP for a similar price.

3. Look into the stip clubs.

If you don't have fun while your here, you can only blame yourself!

Mike.Mike nice post, but why didn't you hook a brother up: strip club, AMPs, indys #s? I have no problem with BP GIRLS! Getting fucked in a strip club doesn't do it for me anymore! You know most reports can be hit, miss, depending on a providers day, and if she needs rent money! We mongers NEED TO SHARE MORE, NOT HIT MISS, because we are out of towners or depend on a report about LEO. I'm from PA, ohio board: someone looking I give then more then a few words.(#s) I will have a great time in Detroit! I just didn't get off the boat! Drksd stay safe my friends.

Conoman1963
03-05-14, 12:15
I also called today and they told me to come in now.Can you let us know how it worked out, Their was a time when that place was above the average.

Guwman
03-05-14, 12:55
Can you let us know how it worked out, Their was a time when that place was above the average.I didn't go yet. I just called to see if they were open.

Member #4612
03-06-14, 13:53
Any one see LEO around some of the favourites such as ACU at 7 & Telegraph or Wyandotte Wellness or M1?

TenderMan
03-06-14, 14:50
Mike nice post, but why didn't you hook a brother up: strip club, AMPs, indys #s? I have no problem with BP GIRLS! Getting fucked in a strip club doesn't do it for me anymore! You know most reports can be hit, miss, depending on a providers day, and if she needs rent money! We mongers NEED TO SHARE MORE, NOT HIT MISS, because we are out of towners or depend on a report about LEO. I'm from PA, ohio board: someone looking I give then more then a few words.(#s) I will have a great time in Detroit! I just didn't get off the boat! Drksd stay safe my friends.I sense your frustration and if you were limp you would not have posted this, sorry. Mikes post was on spot. There are always two sides to a page, one is providing information and the other is protecting the provider. We don't know you or your proclivities.

We just had a gal two days ago get her ass "beat", probably by a local "hood rat" but it makes my point.

You sir, seem like a man who has been to many "ports of call". Next time if you want fail safe details please provide credible references to some senior members and tell us what you want and if your on a budget via PM.

RustyDonger
03-06-14, 21:52
Any one see LEO around some of the favourites such as ACU at 7 & Telegraph or Wyandotte Wellness or M1?If LEO are around M1 it I don't think they're watching M1. I live right by there and see some shady activity going on in that park lot daily.

Mallard1
03-07-14, 08:19
In my efforts to stay away from AMPs, I have been watching this ad over the last week or so...does anyone have any experiences? PM would be great.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-therapy-by-terri-39/15173158I did not see the girl in the pics (Terri) but I see the girl that has the other ad linked to that one, Massage by Diane. I would not recommend. It's was fairly cheap at 40 for the half but everything was an upsell, way too much lotion, seedy location, clock watcher, below average massage, and not very attractive. "Are you almost done your time is up" "if your not done before the time is up I will stop" "it's 20 extra to touch me" are some of the things I heard towards the end. She also kept checking the clock across the room by walking over to it.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-diane-34/15125351

Member #4612
03-07-14, 08:43
I did not see the girl in the pics (Terri) but I see the girl that has the other ad linked to that one, Massage by Diane. I would not recommend. It's was fairly cheap at 40 for the half but everything was an upsell, way too much lotion, seedy location, clock watcher, below average massage, and not very attractive. "Are you almost done your time is up" "if your not done before the time is up I will stop" "it's 20 extra to touch me" are some of the things I heard towards the end. She also kept checking the clock across the room by walking over to it.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-diane-34/15125351Good information. That's what this forum is for.

King Python
03-07-14, 11:06
This is a couple weeks old on my part, before the LEO uptick.

Stopped by Chinese massage around 8 PM and was lucky enough to.

Get Amy. Mid 30's and attractive. Very nice personality, excellent massage.

On the flip an above average HE and finished massage. Damage, .70 massage and .40 tip.

Cause it was easy going and enjoyable. Will repeat if not under LEO watch.

King Python
03-07-14, 11:57
I am late by a couple weeks for my first post. This was about a month ago, before LEO interest.

Stopped by about 8 PM off wayne road and was lucky to get Amy. Nice, personable and attractive. Very good massage, HE on the flip, and good finish. Massage .70 and .40 tip for no hassle and good massage. Will repeat once LEO dies down.

Hotcarl76
03-07-14, 12:19
I did not see the girl in the pics (Terri) but I see the girl that has the other ad linked to that one, Massage by Diane. I would not recommend. It's was fairly cheap at 40 for the half but everything was an upsell, way too much lotion, seedy location, clock watcher, below average massage, and not very attractive. "Are you almost done your time is up" "if your not done before the time is up I will stop" "it's 20 extra to touch me" are some of the things I heard towards the end. She also kept checking the clock across the room by walking over to it.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-diane-34/15125351Thank you for the info. I saw the affiliation with the sloppy one Diane and she doesn't do anything for me, plus being in a high LEO area of mad hts...I figured off the beaten path of roch is better, plus this chick is somewhat decent to look at.

Ropeshark07
03-07-14, 12:47
I'm curious about the report of LEO interest in Chinese Massage. I tracked down the report, which is on NR, and I can't help but notice that person reporting has only 1 report ever (the one about Chinese Massage) which would normally make me view it with skepticism. Chinese Massage is in Westland, and I wonder if the other HE Westland place (Health Acu Center) has had any trouble? I'm not saying blatantly disregard report, but I've been digging for some kind of other info or confirmation, and I can't find anything on either place since the NR report went up. (Because, of course, no one on this board would go after LEO report).

Grinder264
03-07-14, 13:14
I've mentioned her before...Donna. She is a pro (in sensuality). Doesn't post on BP much but did recently (link below). You will not get all the kneads worked out. You won't get a myofacial trigger point blah blah blah. I doubt she has a certification in anything. What you will get is one of the most, maybe THE most, sensual massage you've ever had. No games. I only saw her once a couple years ago, and still remember it as the best sensual massage I've had. Strange, but mesmerizing eyes, with a brickhouse body. Haven't been back due to location. If you haven't seen her it's probably worth at least a visit. Don't just take my word for it, ask the reputable posters on here. If you don't see her, fine, it's your money. If you do see her please post.

Have fun, Play safe.

Grinder264.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-relaxing-body-massage/15030441

Mike27L
03-07-14, 14:10
How far back are the reviews for her? I don't recall any in the last 6 months or so. If you know of one, and can suggest the post #, I would appreciate it. She looks like something I would like to try out! Did you tip in addition to the stated donation, or was everything "included".

Mike.

I've mentioned her before...Donna. She is a pro (in sensuality). Doesn't post on BP much but did recently (link below). You will not get all the kneads worked out. You won't get a myofacial trigger point blah blah blah. I doubt she has a certification in anything. What you will get is one of the most, maybe THE most, sensual massage you've ever had. No games. I only saw her once a couple years ago, and still remember it as the best sensual massage I've had. Strange, but mesmerizing eyes, with a brickhouse body. Haven't been back due to location. If you haven't seen her it's probably worth at least a visit. Don't just take my word for it, ask the reputable posters on here. If you don't see her, fine, it's your money. If you do see her please post.

Have fun, Play safe.

Grinder264.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-relaxing-body-massage/15030441

RoyalOaker
03-07-14, 15:27

Have fun, Play safe.

Grinder264.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-relaxing-body-massage/15030441I completely concur...She has a fun body to explore while she is exploring you during your time with her. I highly highly recommend her.

Guwman
03-07-14, 16:30
This guy runs the Wyandotte Wellness Spa. He is currently getting his name removed from the business.

http://www.macombdaily.com/general-news/20140306/third-suspect-bond-reduced-in-washington-township-prostitution-case

Ropeshark07
03-07-14, 18:53

Have fun, Play safe.

Grinder264.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-relaxing-body-massage/15030441I don't get to Royal Oak all the time, but occasionally. I'll check her out!

Grinder264
03-07-14, 19:19
The way I worded it, it sort of sounds like she's in a bad location. I just meant my location is too far from hers for me to see her very often. Her location is fine...clean and safe.

And BTW she has a ton of BDSM stuff, so if you are into that at all, she's probably a must see.

Grinder264.

Have fun, Play safe.

Grinder264.

MidLifeAlibi
03-07-14, 22:38
I'm making this post in regards to LEO "watching" AMPs. I don't recall seeing this info anywhere, so if it's already common knowledge, I apologize.

In my local paper was an article on how Livonia is changing it's ordinances due to changes in state law regarding licensing massage therapists, so I guess all cities may be going through a similar processes.

Disclaimer: I hate politicians and those with the personalities of politicians.

http://www.hometownlife.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2014303020125

For the past couple years, the city council made each therapist appear and "grovel" before them in order to get a license to work in Livonia. For a while, week after week was the same story of narcissistic city council members grilling them (not each business, but each worker) on where they went to school and where they were planning to work. I doubt other cities were as bad, but they probably had their own version of red-tape.

So now that the state is taking over the licensing, the control-freaks at the city level still want to rule, and are changing several ordinances to allow them that control.

From my experience, any time there is a change in policies or procedures (in any job), some control-freak "hero" gets all excited that they are going to step in and "fix" things. I think police used to just "accept" these places. But now, maybe we'll have to worry about over zealous city and state inspectors putting the pressure on the police? I don't know. Maybe with these changes, the women just have their guards up. I haven't been to one in over a month. Maybe I'll reallocate my entertainment dollars and try to find out.

Here's a link from the March 3rd Livonia City Council meeting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyP_lvxHmKg&feature=youtu.be&width=480&height=360

The massage ordinance part is 30 minutes in, and lasts for 7 minutes (lots of blah, blah, blah). At 33:55 is an explanation that the state will now be licensing massage therapists instead of the city, but the city doesn't want to give up control, so they'll change some ordinances to retain some control.

I know this is just about Livonia, but other cities may be doing the same thing. I don't post often, but figured that this is good info for us to know.

Grinder264
03-08-14, 09:33
How far back are the reviews for her? I don't recall any in the last 6 months or so. If you know of one, and can suggest the post #, I would appreciate it. She looks like something I would like to try out! Did you tip in addition to the stated donation, or was everything "included".

Mike.I honestly don't remember what I paid LOL. I do remember thinking it was a little pricey BUT worth every penny.

Member #4612
03-08-14, 13:05
Does any one know the address of Full Body Asian Massage on Wayne Road by Metro?

TenderMan
03-08-14, 13:40
Does any one know the address of Full Body Asian Massage on Wayne Road by Metro?I assume your on your phone.

734-338-6457.

8413 and. Wayne Rd.

Westland, MI, 48185.

Member #4612
03-08-14, 14:25
I assume your on your phone.

734-338-6457.

8413 and. Wayne Rd.

Westland, MI, 48185.That's the address of the Chinese Full body. The one I'm looking for is near the airport.

TenderMan
03-08-14, 14:52
Does any one know the address of Full Body Asian Massage on Wayne Road by Metro?I really hope you provide help to others in the future:

** Full Body Oriental Massage ** Yoko & Angie 31 4 Hand Available.

Date: Tuesday December 10,2013 11:40:02.

New Masseuse New Faces, Angela 31 Fome NY. Yoko 31 From CA. Relax and enjoy this all natural way to relieve pain.

Soft touch, deep tissue, Shiatsu and.

Wonderful relaxing massages.

In a clean quiet environment.

With comfy massage table and.

Hot steamy towels.

There's no rush.

Please no texing an Restricted call on WAYNE RD I-94 Near Airport.

Open 8 am-10 pm all week Call: 734-334-7903.

Poster's age: 33.

Member #4612
03-08-14, 15:52
I really hope you provide help to others in the future:

** Full Body Oriental Massage ** Yoko & Angie 31 4 Hand Available.

Date: Tuesday December 10,2013 11:40:02.

New Masseuse New Faces, Angela 31 Fome NY. Yoko 31 From CA. Relax and enjoy this all natural way to relieve pain.

Soft touch, deep tissue, Shiatsu and.

Wonderful relaxing massages.

In a clean quiet environment.

With comfy massage table and.

Hot steamy towels.

There's no rush.

Please no texing an Restricted call on WAYNE RD I-94 Near Airport.

Open 8 am-10 pm all week Call: 734-334-7903.

Poster's age: 33.

• Location: Detroit, Wayne Rd - 94 / Romulus.Looks like you cut and pasted this from BP. I'm looking for the address of the apt bldg. BTW, I do provide reviews and whatever information I can pass along.

TenderMan
03-08-14, 17:25
Looks like you cut and pasted this from BP. I'm looking for the address of the apt bldg. BTW, I do provide reviews and whatever information I can pass along.I'm sorry but I do not feel comfortable with your request. Please call, I'm sure they will happy to give specific directions.