PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127

Shoeless1951
03-27-24, 15:43
Hi Guy's.

Did anyone try out Crystal in Pontiac?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/hws/d/pontiac-body-massage-service-available/7728141796.htmlCrystal has been reviewed several times recently, you don't have to go back very far to find them.

FrankyV8
03-27-24, 16:41
Last visit to All Green my nose was burning of cigarette smoke and the odor of cigarette on me was quite strong even after I left. Was that just a bad day, or is this place starting to small like cigarettes all the time now?

GolDark
03-27-24, 16:50
Last visit to All Green my nose was burning of cigarette smoke and the odor of cigarette on me was quite strong even after I left. Was that just a bad day, or is this place starting to small like cigarettes all the time now?I don't know about the whole place, but Barbie definitely reeked of cigarettes when I saw her. The girls here frequently take smoke breaks. I don't blame them. I would need to pick up smoking too if I had to have sex with random guys all day, every day for money.

Softailrider
03-27-24, 18:28
That was definitely a mistake, but the YouTube clip said a lot of the neighboring businesses were complaining, so that forced the cops to do something about it.What were they complaining about? A business that has customers walking in and out? Nobody was fornicating in the parking lot.

SzGino
03-27-24, 18:42
Went yesterday about 3 pm. Old Mamsan answered the door and took me to the room next to the shower. Sofia comes in, she is about 40's or early 50 with bolt ons sort of cute and thin. Give 80 for the house fee and off to the shower. Nice table shower with some teasing. Back to the room and she says Cici will be in. She returns later and says she will start until Cici arrives. Nice firm massage with a little back walking and she is clearly waiting for Cici. Cici doesn't show so Sofia asks you want everything. Yes. 140 is firm. Ok, tried a little negotiation but she was firm. Well, I think she was not happy with Cici so it was pretty detached. No eye contact, no kissing quick DATY and then she says fuck now. No kissing, no eye contact still so I decide to just jack hammer her. No noise. Just not into it at all.

Finish in the bag, hot towel and on my way. Not a great experience. Maybe just an off day, maybe it was me, maybe she is just not into it. No repeat for me there. I would rather go to 8 star or Gold Star where they pretend to enjoy themselves at least.

BigBootyFan
03-27-24, 19:13
With my experience, there were no rubber gloves involved. And it was a DIY, did she evolve into a HE with Rubber glove?I've seen her twice. She didn't use rubber gloves and It was diy for me both times.

Rgv956
03-27-24, 20:15
Went yesterday about 3 pm. Old Mamsan answered the door and took me to the room next to the shower. Sofia comes in, she is about 40's or early 50 with bolt ons sort of cute and thin. Give 80 for the house fee and off to the shower. Nice table shower with some teasing. Back to the room and she says Cici will be in. She returns later and says she will start until Cici arrives. Nice firm massage with a little back walking and she is clearly waiting for Cici. Cici doesn't show so Sofia asks you want everything. Yes. 140 is firm. Ok, tried a little negotiation but she was firm. Well, I think she was not happy with Cici so it was pretty detached. No eye contact, no kissing quick DATY and then she says fuck now. No kissing, no eye contact still so I decide to just jack hammer her. No noise. Just not into it at all.

Finish in the bag, hot towel and on my way. Not a great experience. Maybe just an off day, maybe it was me, maybe she is just not into it. No repeat for me there. I would rather go to 8 star or Gold Star where they pretend to enjoy themselves at least.I think you are referring to Green Rose, Rochester area.

RWhite
03-28-24, 07:42
Anybody care to pass me some UTR info?

Grateful to a monger put me on with Jen (Breeze) years ago back when she was doing it out her home. Due to proximity seen her often still the best bang for your buck ANYWHERE. Bbj, prostate massage or FS (definitely don't recommend the FS tho it was terrible).

Relocated and another monger gave me Bonita, have been seeing her regularly non stop. Fantastic sessions with her over the years despite the fact her compliments do seem over the top. "I LOVE YOU BABY" uh no you don't LOL still alot of fun tho I enjoy the body slides and finish.

Had a client on the east side stopped in at bella touch got the complementary 4 hand with my 90 min however near the end one left and Sue had a wide open menu mind you I've been going when Joy first got there nothing more than HJ and gloveless PM but this time things were drastically different this visit. Then next day it gets raided. Might be my sign to find UTR's now instead of AMP's unless there's a provider that's low key with a wide open menu at a massage spot.

Before Bonita there was a woman at massage Lux that had a wide open menu she then started working out of BHC in Beverly Hills then just vanished. Enters Bonita thanks to a senior monger.

If any care to pass on some intel of their ace in the hole provider greatly appreciated. I'm open minded af was hoping to push the limits at bella but now with the raid they might get info on other AMP's they rotate out of.

RWhite
03-28-24, 07:49
Hi Guy's.

Did anyone try out Crystal in Pontiac?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/hws/d/pontiac-body-massage-service-available/7728141796.htmlNothing to brag home about. YMMV but my experince was ok at best she is very nice and polite though can tell she is just getting into this don't know if its nerves or cultural differences that won't let her open up and do more. Potiental is there but my experience was just a decent rub and DIY which I passed on. I was going to see what happened if I slide her 1. 2 in addition with the. 85 but figured that might contribute to the monger tax so passed.

RWhite
03-28-24, 08:01
I don't go downriver at all closest I've been downriver was the FS near the airport (that place was alot of fun when it first opened).

I go downriver (southgate area) today and had a dream went next door to a place near an automotive life insurance company. Mamasan was the provider and clearly living out of there. Maybe pushing 60 or more idk but she was definitely not a young spring chicken.

Lead to the room that I think doubles as her bed after hours, when I got to the room and seen the massage table up against the wall already knew what time it was and I was at the right place. In my dream got a shower then led to the sauna to dry once back in the room this old woman was freaky af sucking and licking everything everywhere. Pussy was hairy but clean and very wet took it balls deep, instead of water and candy in my dream got a small dixie cup of mouth wash and was sent on my way. Total damage 1. 8 stayed hour and half in my dream but most of that time was shower and waiting in the sauna. Won't repeat because its only two businesses in the complex off a main road all eyes on you walking to and from the car.

RWhite
03-28-24, 08:08

Finish in the bag, hot towel and on my way. Not a great experience. Maybe just an off day, maybe it was me, maybe she is just not into it. No repeat for me there. I would rather go to 8 star or Gold Star where they pretend to enjoy themselves at least.Not an off day bro that's just how Sofia is. No FS my visit there got a BJ lips were all loose around it and all could tell she had an attitude with how long the finish took. Seeing your report confirms I won't be back because you are right dam at least pretend. I rather they go over board like bonita than seem distant makes me want my money back. That Rochester location is a good location too especially Saturday and Sunday.

EasyRider987
03-28-24, 08:31
I've seen her twice. She didn't use rubber gloves and It was diy for me both times.Are you allowed roam either over or under the clothes?

MrRobinson060
03-28-24, 08:58
Dropped into All green. Jina was next up. Cute spinner with a tight body and MM C's. Great kitty with wicked control.

Scale 1-5.

BBBJ -3, needed to be longer and more DT.

Mish - 5, really got into it and wrapped her legs around my ass and biting my ear with sexy talk.

Stand mish - 4, need more interaction but looking at that body was great.

K9 - 5, looking down at that kitty gripping my junk was sweet. She seems to enjoy this one the most. Kept asking for it harder and harder. Told me not to cum yet several times then started screaming I'm cumming and starting bucking back. I finished in the bag. It was too good to stop and go for CIM.

If she could improve her BJ skills she would be an ATF.

Ixby4748
03-28-24, 10:37
I don't go downriver at all closest I've been downriver was the FS near the airport (that place was alot of fun when it first opened).

I go downriver (southgate area) today and had a dream went next door to a place near an automotive life insurance company. Mamasan was the provider and clearly living out of there. Maybe pushing 60 or more idk but she was definitely not a young spring chicken.

Lead to the room that I think doubles as her bed after hours, when I got to the room and seen the massage table up against the wall already knew what time it was and I was at the right place. In my dream got a shower then led to the sauna to dry once back in the room this old woman was freaky af sucking and licking everything everywhere. Pussy was hairy but clean and very wet took it balls deep, instead of water and candy in my dream got a small dixie cup of mouth wash and was sent on my way. Total damage 1. 8 stayed hour and half in my dream but most of that time was shower and waiting in the sauna. Won't repeat because its only two businesses in the complex off a main road all eyes on you walking to and from the car.Care to elaborate more on the location? PM is fine if you choose.

Van Lopez
03-28-24, 10:50
They got sloppy. All they have to do is WAIT for the customer to make the first inappropriate contact and they will be good. Cops can say anything they want but can't grab butt.I read where customers lodged complaints of "extras" being offered with the Eastpointe PD. They sent a detective in to investigate and you know the rest of the story. They were talking about this on Fox 2 this morning. They mentioned how the Robert Kraft case in Florida quietly went away. That video was never released. LOL.

Van Lopez
03-28-24, 11:23
I read where customers lodged complaints of "extras" being offered with the Eastpointe PD. They sent a detective in to investigate and you know the rest of the story. They were talking about this on Fox 2 this morning. They mentioned how the Robert Kraft case in Florida quietly went away. That video was never released. LOL.They said the case is at the prosecutors for review and the Pete Lucido is going to go under cover to see what happens at these establishments himself. Or was it he needed a handie himself. LOL.

DrewMonger123
03-28-24, 12:56
They said the case is at the prosecutors for review and the Pete Lucido is going to go under cover to see what happens at these establishments himself. Or was it he needed a handie himself. LOL.Thanks for your investigation, but I need first-hand experience to understand the situation there.

GoodTimer88
03-28-24, 15:23
Care to elaborate more on the location? PM is fine if you choose.I think it's got to be Pine Tree, but I have never heard of anything more than HE. Must have changed if I'm right about the location.

Amp Adickt
03-28-24, 16:35
Use to go here a lot and see Lily. The last visit was over a year ago. Went to see Lily but she was busy. So I ended up with a little spinner named Bebe. She had a pretty face, long blonde hair, and a hot little petite body. A bit shy but was playful. Did a decent back walk and HJ with FIV. Last time it looked kinda unkept, dirty towels sitting in a bucket in the bathroom, and didn't particular like sitting in the dingy corner waiting for a room to open up. Has anyone been here recently?

Mallard1
03-28-24, 17:11
Been out of the game for awhile, passed by Prana a few times so I figured I should try it. $80 house fee, the massage was pretty damn good but when the massage was done and she said "you're all set" so I asked if there was a happy ending. She said very loudly "No happy ending here, you leave and not come back". She then stormed out of the room and stated again very loudly "no happy endings here". She didn't even stick around for tip, I left $30 at the desk with a young kid and told him it was for the masseuse. Guess I won't be going back there. Why is so difficult to find a really good massage with good HJ at the end, I don't need anything beyond that.

SanityIsRealit
03-28-24, 19:52
Went and saw Sofia at All Green. $80 house fee. Quick 5 minute table shower. Then was given an awful attempt at a massage. I will give her points for her above average back walking skills though. Sofia is a smoker. Smoking body, but yellow teeth and breathing that rivals Woody Harrelson's landlord in Kingpin. Wouldn't budge from $1. 4 for everything so settled on CBJ for $. 8. Act was uninspired and not worth it. I'll give her points for resuming her awful massage and filling the whole time slot though.

Won't be back.

HeeJunk
03-28-24, 20:08

Grateful to a monger put me on with Jen (Breeze) years ago back when she was doing it out her home. Due to proximity seen her often still the best bang for your buck ANYWHERE. Bbj, prostate massage or FS (definitely don't recommend the FS tho it was terrible).

Relocated and another monger gave me Bonita, have been seeing her regularly non stop. Fantastic sessions with her over the years despite the fact her compliments do seem over the top. "I LOVE YOU BABY" uh no you don't LOL still alot of fun tho I enjoy the body slides and finish.

Had a client on the east side stopped in at bella touch got the complementary 4 hand with my 90 min however near the end one left and Sue had a wide open menu mind you I've been going when Joy first got there nothing more than HJ and gloveless PM but this time things were drastically different this visit. Then next day it gets raided. Might be my sign to find UTR's now instead of AMP's unless there's a provider that's low key with a wide open menu at a massage spot.

Before Bonita there was a woman at massage Lux that had a wide open menu she then started working out of BHC in Beverly Hills then just vanished. Enters Bonita thanks to a senior monger.

If any care to pass on some intel of their ace in the hole provider greatly appreciated. I'm open minded af was hoping to push the limits at bella but now with the raid they might get info on other AMP's they rotate out of.Someone claimed they got FS at Acura Health in Westland, but I can't remember who it was.

Eaton Beaver
03-28-24, 20:30
I think it's got to be Pine Tree, but I have never heard of anything more than HE. Must have changed if I'm right about the location.God that place is strange. I tried it once years ago in the summer. No AC and the doors were all propped open. Older Chinese woman and only a handy available back then. Never been back. Surprised it is still open.

CMorePussy
03-28-24, 21:26
Someone claimed they got FS at Acura Health in Westland, but I can't remember who it was.Read this and almost LMFAO.

RWhite
03-29-24, 01:06
Someone claimed they got FS at Acura Health in Westland, but I can't remember who it was.Her english isn't good but short a bit heavy shaped like the yellow teletubby. Every time I have dreamed about her she has on these red patterned pajama pants Dreamed FS multiple times, side note. Ya'll been to Best Buy lately? They have these glasses with HD 4 k camera's easy upload to the cloud so doubters can see your dream too but also great for picking up recording devices too.

Streethunter
03-29-24, 07:51
Decided to take the plunge. There was good and bad. Drew Gigi. She was nice, good looking, but very business like. Seemed rushed and distant. Table shower was good, but again it seemed like she didn't want anything to do with it. No play whatsoever. Back in the room she wanted 200;on top of the house fee. Given the way she was acting there was no way that was going to happen. She wouldn't even show her tits. Massage was horrible and only lasted 5 minutes and she was done. It seems as though if people are paying these rates they will keep charging them, who wouldn't. But for what I felt was going to be a bad experience there was no way I was giving her that much. This place isn't all holy like has been described. As I was walking out there was a lady with jet black hair the had what looked like amazing boobs hanging out of her shirt. Anyone know who that was? If Gigi was more personable it may have been worth it, but for that amount of money I don't want to be treated like someone that needs to be rushed out the door. My two cents.

Streethunter
03-29-24, 08:03
Decided to take the plunge. There was good and bad. Drew Gigi. She was nice, good looking, but very business like. Seemed rushed and distant. Table shower was good, but again it seemed like she didn't want anything to do with it. No play whatsoever. Back in the room she wanted 200;on top of the house fee. Given the way she was acting there was no way that was going to happen. She wouldn't even show her tits. Massage was horrible and only lasted 5 minutes and she was done. It seems as though if people are paying these rates they will keep charging them, who wouldn't. But for what I felt was going to be a bad experience there was no way I was giving her that much. This place isn't all holy like has been described. As I was walking out there was a lady with jet black hair the had what looked like amazing boobs hanging out of her shirt. Anyone know who that was? If Gigi was more personable it may have been worth it, but for that amount of money I don't want to be treated like someone that needs to be rushed out the door. My two cents.

Smashing1979
03-29-24, 09:10
Decided to take the plunge. There was good and bad. Drew Gigi. She was nice, good looking, but very business like. Seemed rushed and distant. Table shower was good, but again it seemed like she didn't want anything to do with it. No play whatsoever. Back in the room she wanted 200;on top of the house fee. Given the way she was acting there was no way that was going to happen. She wouldn't even show her tits. Massage was horrible and only lasted 5 minutes and she was done. It seems as though if people are paying these rates they will keep charging them, who wouldn't. But for what I felt was going to be a bad experience there was no way I was giving her that much. This place isn't all holy like has been described. As I was walking out there was a lady with jet black hair the had what looked like amazing boobs hanging out of her shirt. Anyone know who that was? If Gigi was more personable it may have been worth it, but for that amount of money I don't want to be treated like someone that needs to be rushed out the door. My two cents.Only other girl I know there right now is Barbie, but she doesn't have jet black hair like that. But don't worry, she had a case of GPS with me too so you'll likely get a similar experience. Experiences here have been up and down.

BackRoom Bob
03-29-24, 09:57
https://us-detroit.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/sterling-hgts/23189847.html

I saw this ad and decided to check it out. Very under the radar. There is no sign out front except one that says the building is for sale or lease. When you turn in the driveway, the place looks deserted. The parking lot is small and private. You enter through a door off the parking lot. You are completely invisible from traffic on 16 mile. Inside, the place is small but very clean. There is a small stand up shower. The rooms are a decent size and are well furnished. I was serviced by Sophia, a pretty early 30's Korean. Her English was limited but that usually makes no difference. Sophia led me down a very short hallway to a room that was larger than I would have guessed before the door opened. I got on the table naked, and let Sophia begin the massage. She gave a decent massage for about 5 minutes. Then, I started grabbing her and got her to undress. She had a very nice body which I immediately tasted. After spending a few moments on her, I decided it was my turn. She gave me a quick BJ then I mounted her and we were off to the races.

JakeMioff
03-29-24, 10:15

I saw this ad and decided to check it out. Very under the radar. There is no sign out front except one that says the building is for sale or lease. When you turn in the driveway, the place looks deserted. The parking lot is small and private. You enter through a door off the parking lot. You are completely invisible from traffic on 16 mile. Inside, the place is small but very clean. There is a small stand up shower. The rooms are a decent size and are well furnished. I was serviced by Sophia, a pretty early 30's Korean. Her English was limited but that usually makes no difference. Sophia led me down a very short hallway to a room that was larger than I would have guessed before the door opened. I got on the table naked, and let Sophia begin the massage. She gave a decent massage for about 5 minutes. Then, I started grabbing her and got her to undress. She had a very nice body which I immediately tasted. After spending a few moments on her, I decided it was my turn. She gave me a quick BJ then I mounted her and we were off to the races.Thanks for TOFTT. How much was the damages tho.

BluthStory
03-29-24, 11:21
Decided to take the plunge. There was good and bad. Drew Gigi. She was nice, good looking, but very business like. Seemed rushed and distant. Table shower was good, but again it seemed like she didn't want anything to do with it. No play whatsoever. Back in the room she wanted 200;on top of the house fee. Given the way she was acting there was no way that was going to happen. She wouldn't even show her tits. Massage was horrible and only lasted 5 minutes and she was done. It seems as though if people are paying these rates they will keep charging them, who wouldn't. But for what I felt was going to be a bad experience there was no way I was giving her that much. This place isn't all holy like has been described. As I was walking out there was a lady with jet black hair the had what looked like amazing boobs hanging out of her shirt. Anyone know who that was? If Gigi was more personable it may have been worth it, but for that amount of money I don't want to be treated like someone that needs to be rushed out the door. My two cents.I had almost the exact same thing happen about a week ago. I believe she said her name was Gigi. I've had good sessions here. But Gigi was not into it at all. I let mama know on the way out that I wasn't happy, but obviously Gigi is still in the rotation. Probably won't go back, but my first two sessions were fun.

JDoe0525
03-29-24, 11:50
Decided to take the plunge. There was good and bad. Drew Gigi. She was nice, good looking, but very business like. Seemed rushed and distant. Table shower was good, but again it seemed like she didn't want anything to do with it. No play whatsoever. Back in the room she wanted 200;on top of the house fee. Given the way she was acting there was no way that was going to happen. She wouldn't even show her tits. Massage was horrible and only lasted 5 minutes and she was done. It seems as though if people are paying these rates they will keep charging them, who wouldn't. But for what I felt was going to be a bad experience there was no way I was giving her that much. This place isn't all holy like has been described. As I was walking out there was a lady with jet black hair the had what looked like amazing boobs hanging out of her shirt. Anyone know who that was? If Gigi was more personable it may have been worth it, but for that amount of money I don't want to be treated like someone that needs to be rushed out the door. My two cents.Damn that sucks if Gigi is the taller blonde, when I was there she was very enthusiastic even though I went a good 30 minutes with her due to the cover and she never slowed down one bit handy to finish. Only thing I can say is she didn't allow me daty for whatever reason given someone had reviewed she did but just like anything YMMV. Extraordinarily good first visit for me in the AMP scene too.

SandersNut
03-29-24, 12:01
Decided to take the plunge. There was good and bad. Drew Gigi. She was nice, good looking, but very business like. Seemed rushed and distant. Table shower was good, but again it seemed like she didn't want anything to do with it. No play whatsoever. Back in the room she wanted 200;on top of the house fee. Given the way she was acting there was no way that was going to happen. She wouldn't even show her tits. Massage was horrible and only lasted 5 minutes and she was done. It seems as though if people are paying these rates they will keep charging them, who wouldn't. But for what I felt was going to be a bad experience there was no way I was giving her that much. This place isn't all holy like has been described. As I was walking out there was a lady with jet black hair the had what looked like amazing boobs hanging out of her shirt. Anyone know who that was? If Gigi was more personable it may have been worth it, but for that amount of money I don't want to be treated like someone that needs to be rushed out the door. My two cents.Felt the urge to check all green off my list Wednesday but parking lot was full and mama said it would be 20 minutes for Gigi and longer for barbie. I'm not comfortable paying more than $$ for hr so I've been hesitant pulling the trigger here for that reason. So, not willing to wait, I took the trek over to 8 star and was happy I did. Pulled Lisa. She's a decent looking 40 ish looking lady with the beautiful slender / athletic body of a 30 year old. Very nice bolt ons that I'll be back to see. Began with a great table shower then back to the room for light touch seduction. She slid the cover on and blew me for are about 10 minutes. Cg, rcg, doggie to mish. Very energetic and fun. Negotiation landed at $$. 2 (I can live with that for the service provided.

I shall return.

Happy hunting, SN.

Smashing1979
03-29-24, 12:13
Damn that sucks if Gigi is the taller blonde, when I was there she was very enthusiastic even though I went a good 30 minutes with her due to the cover and she never slowed down one bit handy to finish. Only thing I can say is she didn't allow me daty for whatever reason given someone had reviewed she did but just like anything YMMV. Extraordinarily good first visit for me in the AMP scene too.CrustNuts is the one that always reports about DATY and spends "considerable" amount of time doing it. I've never experienced this however and you're the second report of this being mostly BS.

DragonSnake
03-29-24, 13:19
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/3218707

Anyone seen this lady, thanks, DS.

BigBootyFan
03-29-24, 14:03
Are you allowed roam either over or under the clothes?Kind of LOL. I've grabbed her boobs but she pulls away but I was able to grab her ass while I was doing my diy.

TomSmith26
03-29-24, 14:53
Felt the urge to check all green off my list Wednesday but parking lot was full and mama said it would be 20 minutes for Gigi and longer for barbie. I'm not comfortable paying more than $$ for hr so I've been hesitant pulling the trigger here for that reason. So, not willing to wait, I took the trek over to 8 star and was happy I did. Pulled Lisa. She's a decent looking 40 ish looking lady with the beautiful slender / athletic body of a 30 year old. Very nice bolt ons that I'll be back to see. Began with a great table shower then back to the room for light touch seduction. She slid the cover on and blew me for are about 10 minutes. Cg, rcg, doggie to mish. Very energetic and fun. Negotiation landed at $$. 2 (I can live with that for the service provided.

I shall return.

Happy hunting, SN.Is anybody finding a provider at this location that will do BBBJ.

SandersNut
03-29-24, 15:01
Is anybody finding a provider at this location that will do BBBJ.Was not my experience but money talks. Make her an offer.

EasyRider987
03-29-24, 16:30
Kind of LOL. I've grabbed her boobs but she pulls away but I was able to grab her ass while I was doing my diy.She may loosen up with a few more visits and she finds out that the tips get better.

Rhinestone
03-29-24, 17:31
I've seen her twice. She didn't use rubber gloves and It was diy for me both times.No HE.

I only saw her once.

I am not a DIY person so didn't try anything like that at all.

RWhite
03-29-24, 21:53
Thanks for TOFTT. How much was the damages tho.My experience with A M was similar the location is a mongers dream 2. 0 for CBJ that included my one hour to the house despite the fact I was back in the car 40 mins later. My massage was non existent I just got a hellafied tease for several minutes (I love the tease). That was her way of letting me know there is a lot more on the table.

Rg0794
03-30-24, 06:50
They got sloppy. All they have to do is WAIT for the customer to make the first inappropriate contact and they will be good. Cops can say anything they want but can't grab butt.I don't think it has anything to do with them being sloppy. Enough money makes anyone turn a blind eye. My guess is they'll be reopening within a few weeks. I've gone there twice a month for a little over a year now and I've only seen one provider there so I've been able to piece together some information on the place. They have a rotation of vacations for the ladies, every 40 days they get sent back to New York to "visit family" for 10 days so essentially 40 days straight then 10 days off. (Always a bummer when my provider goes on that trip) Bella has been around for 20 years or more and it's a ran by an agency out of New York who I'm sure is paying off the local PD. All this is just speculation by I assume once everyone gets their money, things will be up and rolling there again which will be awesome seeing as they're the best AMP on the Eastside. I mainly assume this because I called up there Wednesday after I read about the raid and I got a text back saying "Powers out at the business so I cannot open the doors I'll contact you when the powers on" or something along those lines. Local PD has always been aware of what they do, they also know that they have close to 10 girls all living in that building. There's just so many moving parts with that place, it's not going anywhere IMO.

IAmNotMe
03-30-24, 12:34

I saw this ad and decided to check it out. Very under the radar. There is no sign out front except one that says the building is for sale or lease. When you turn in the driveway, the place looks deserted. The parking lot is small and private. You enter through a door off the parking lot. You are completely invisible from traffic on 16 mile. Inside, the place is small but very clean. There is a small stand up shower. The rooms are a decent size and are well furnished. I was serviced by Sophia, a pretty early 30's Korean. Her English was limited but that usually makes no difference. Sophia led me down a very short hallway to a room that was larger than I would have guessed before the door opened. I got on the table naked, and let Sophia begin the massage. She gave a decent massage for about 5 minutes. Then, I started grabbing her and got her to undress. She had a very nice body which I immediately tasted. After spending a few moments on her, I decided it was my turn. She gave me a quick BJ then I mounted her and we were off to the races.I went there and drew Amanda. IMO she's a very pretty Asian with almost perfect English. She's tall with bedroom eyes and a very sexy look about her. She's got a nice clean, toned body without any tattoos adorning a nice set of natural B's. For only being in her 20's, I was surprised how skilled ahe was and I will definitely repeat. 80 to the house and the menu is open. I don't discuss donations but it's on par with similar AMP's with an open menu.

Bruce248
03-30-24, 13:17
Got to see Leah recently.

Great massage. She knows how to hit the right spot. Will be stopping by again, soon.

Everest
03-30-24, 15:51
Decided to take the plunge. There was good and bad. Drew Gigi. She was nice, good looking, but very business like. Seemed rushed and distant. Table shower was good, but again it seemed like she didn't want anything to do with it. No play whatsoever. Back in the room she wanted 200;on top of the house fee. Given the way she was acting there was no way that was going to happen. She wouldn't even show her tits. Massage was horrible and only lasted 5 minutes and she was done. It seems as though if people are paying these rates they will keep charging them, who wouldn't. But for what I felt was going to be a bad experience there was no way I was giving her that much. This place isn't all holy like has been described. As I was walking out there was a lady with jet black hair the had what looked like amazing boobs hanging out of her shirt. Anyone know who that was? If Gigi was more personable it may have been worth it, but for that amount of money I don't want to be treated like someone that needs to be rushed out the door. My two cents.My experience with Gigi was a little bit different. She was in no rush and took her time with the massage and the tease. Massage itself was not stellar but not horrible either. DATY or FIV was not on her menu nor was DFK. At least during my session. She was energetic and really gets into it but I found it too mechanical for my taste. Definitely not GFE. I think my expectations are unrealistic. After it was over, she became ecstatic when I said 'khamsamnida' as we were about to part ways. Asked me if I spoke Korean. But my grasp of Korean was limited to just a few words. Unfortunately, I don't think I will repeat with her.

Fitzie00
03-31-24, 07:30
I read where customers lodged complaints of "extras" being offered with the Eastpointe PD. They sent a detective in to investigate and you know the rest of the story. They were talking about this on Fox 2 this morning. They mentioned how the Robert Kraft case in Florida quietly went away. That video was never released. LOL.The case against Kraft may have gone away. But in the meantime, the owners of Bella have rent and utility payments to make on both their business space and wherever it is that they're living. Even if the criminal charges are reduced, it's really tough for them to stay in business.

And, when girls are essentially living at the building, that's what gives LE the angle to claim that there's trafficking going on.

Cantab
03-31-24, 10:13
Saw her recently. In Southfield, nice clean office building, private room. Looks are nothing to write home about. But. Her tits are the finest dd's I have ever seen in person! Boob guys should definitely go. Wouldn't let me suckle. No girlfriend experience but nice woman. Good probably for beginners. Nothing more than standard finish for a hundy.Has anyone seen Sarah in Southfield recently? Can't get a response to my texts.

HungBull
03-31-24, 16:09
I'm a rookie but has been very observant over the last 3 to 4 years in this form just trying too gain intel.

So I tried m1 why not I pretty much knew I couldn't miss on this 1 plus me staying on the west side it was a good location.

A woman greats me at the door and immediately she say $$6 for the house for a hug no problem.

I get undressed and waits a middle age spinner come in the room and I'm intrigued.

She gives me a non massage but feel like she attempted so I just turn over standing at full attention.

She offer a he another $$6 no prob I'm new too this ok it was ok but didn't getting the job done.

Long story short an extra 20 for a bbj and I was good.

Did I pay too much?

And is there any providers that give a decent massage plus a good?

I'm truck driver I need a good massage first and foremost.

GoodTimer88
03-31-24, 19:15
Sibley and Ft Street at Riverview Commons. Much older skinny lady. Decent place but some unpleasant odor. Interestingly, the room has a full wall mirror at the head of the table. I thought for sure this meant FS available. She did an average massage and then asked if I wanted mouth for $100. Since it was my first time there I said what the heck, let's see where this goes. Her mouth is small and it was very toothy. She was open to CIM which I didn't get because she had to use her hand. No way that was happening with the teeth thing. I will not return if she is the only option. I would love to know if others have had a different experience or provider. It's a great location and set up, but I don't think they will last long if she is the only option.Has anyone else tried this place! Wondering if my experience was typical or there are better stories.

Rg0794
03-31-24, 20:18
Has anyone seen Sarah in Southfield recently? Can't get a response to my texts.Perfect tits, shitty attitude and she stole $75 from me 2 years ago so I don't have anything good to say about this clown outside of her perfect chest. She changed her name a few times then stopped posting so I doubt she does massages anymore. Prolly went back to being a bartender or some shit, she gave the vibe of acting too good to do what she did which made no sense.

Devin226
04-01-24, 10:16
Scheduled an appt. The same day of appt, she texted me saying "Can you come Monday instead? Very tired and a little sore throat. "

Then we scheduled a new appointment. The same day of that new appt, when I was almost at her house, she texted me saying: "I had an emergency, can we do another day?"

I decided to try one last time. I scheduled a third appt. This time, I texted her saying "not the time of month is it?" becuase the last couple times we met -- it coincidentally happened to be. She did not respond to this text. The next day at appt time, she says "Did you decide not to come? I said: "You didn't reply -- I assumed you couldn't meet again". She tells me "It's usually $50 last minute cancellation or no show. " I said: "If it's $50, then you owe me $100 for the last two times I drove there and you cancelled after I arrived. " No further response after I sent that text.

In the last two year's, she's easily had 30-50% cancellation rate after confirming appts. I'm done. Not worth the hassle. My time is too valuable to deal with a serial flaker.

Smashing1979
04-01-24, 10:19
I'm a rookie but has been very observant over the last 3 to 4 years in this form just trying too gain intel.

So I tried m1 why not I pretty much knew I couldn't miss on this 1 plus me staying on the west side it was a good location.

A woman greats me at the door and immediately she say $$6 for the house for a hug no problem.

I get undressed and waits a middle age spinner come in the room and I'm intrigued.

She gives me a non massage but feel like she attempted so I just turn over standing at full attention.

She offer a he another $$6 no prob I'm new too this ok it was ok but didn't getting the job done.

Did I pay too much?

I'm truck driver I need a good massage first and foremost.You typically won't find the best massages at FS places. Because those places focus on FS. Usually a typical HJ place will provide better massages.

HumphreyB
04-01-24, 10:33
Scheduled an appt. The same day of appt, she texted me saying "Can you come Monday instead? Very tired and a little sore throat. "

Then we scheduled a new appointment. The same day of that new appt, when I was almost at her house, she texted me saying: "I had an emergency, can we do another day?"

I decided to try one last time. I scheduled a third appt. This time, I texted her saying "not the time of month is it?" becuase the last couple times we met -- it coincidentally happened to be. She did not respond to this text. The next day at appt time, she says "Did you decide not to come? I said: "You didn't reply -- I assumed you couldn't meet again". She tells me "It's usually $50 last minute cancellation or no show. " I said: "If it's $50, then you owe me $100 for the last two times I drove there and you cancelled after I arrived. " No further response after I sent that text.

In the last two year's, she's easily had 30-50% cancellation rate after confirming appts. I'm done. Not worth the hassle. My time is too valuable to deal with a serial flaker.Except you're being generous with a 30-50% rate, more like 50-75%! I've never met anyone who has more emergencies pop up.

OnlyVrx
04-01-24, 11:15
Except you're being generous with a 30-50% rate, more like 50-75%! I've never met anyone who has more emergencies pop up.

In the last two year's, she's easily had 30-50% cancellation rate after confirming appts. I'm done. Not worth the hassle. My time is too valuable to deal with a serial flaker.A few weeks ago I experienced the same thing. I needed to reschedule my visit with Lisa, So I texted at 9 am the day of my 5 pm appointment. She hit me with the same BS about a $50 late cancel fee and followed it up with her cashapp and zelle info. I laughed and responded in a similar way, reminding her of all of the times she has needed to reschedule the day of. She told me she would do me a favor and wave it this one time, after which I deleted her number. She's fun but I won't be returning either. It's hard enough getting her to respond to a text message let alone keep an appointment.

For those Mongers who do keep regular visits with Lisa, kudos to you. I just can't deal with the unreliability. Not worth the hassle IMHO.

Tommy101
04-01-24, 12:12
A few weeks ago I experienced the same thing. I needed to reschedule my visit with Lisa, So I texted at 9 am the day of my 5 pm appointment. She hit me with the same BS about a $50 late cancel fee and followed it up with her cashapp and zelle info. I laughed and responded in a similar way, reminding her of all of the times she has needed to reschedule the day of. She told me she would do me a favor and wave it this one time, after which I deleted her number. She's fun but I won't be returning either. It's hard enough getting her to respond to a text message let alone keep an appointment.

For those Mongers who do keep regular visits with Lisa, kudos to you. I just can't deal with the unreliability. Not worth the hassle IMHO.Hey at least you guys get a text or call from her. A couple weeks ago she out right ghosted me. I sat in her driveway for 20 minutes waiting for a reply. After there was a car in the driveway with some kind of cop bumper sticker then a cop passed by me slowly while I was sitting in her drive. I got the fuck out of there.

DetroitWireMan
04-01-24, 12:12

Did I pay too much?

I'm truck driver I need a good massage first and foremost.Did I read this right? 260+260+20, or do I not know how to interpret the $'s?

Bzerkley Rich
04-01-24, 12:37
Anyone figure this out? Are basically FS AMPs Korean? Are there any good Japanese AMPs around? Is there some special formula out there?

HeeJunk
04-01-24, 12:44

Did I pay too much?

I'm truck driver I need a good massage first and foremost.First. Learn to just use actual numbers. Your confusion over code implies you paid 540.

SandersNut
04-01-24, 13:42
A few weeks ago I experienced the same thing. I needed to reschedule my visit with Lisa, So I texted at 9 am the day of my 5 pm appointment. She hit me with the same BS about a $50 late cancel fee and followed it up with her cashapp and zelle info. I laughed and responded in a similar way, reminding her of all of the times she has needed to reschedule the day of. She told me she would do me a favor and wave it this one time, after which I deleted her number. She's fun but I won't be returning either. It's hard enough getting her to respond to a text message let alone keep an appointment.

For those Mongers who do keep regular visits with Lisa, kudos to you. I just can't deal with the unreliability. Not worth the hassle IMHO.Exactly my experience with her. After the 3rd rescheduled from her (twice when I was within a mile of her location) never again my time is just too valuable. Good luck men.

Mr Regular
04-01-24, 13:46
First. Learn to just use actual numbers. Your confusion over code implies you paid 540.I wish that everyone would simply spell out their prices with a dollar sign & numbers, rather than causing a total misunderstanding of screwed up decimal's etc. ?

Why not, WTF, everyone knows what we're here for, and using those stupid codes are totally unnecessary!! So why not being as clear as writing a check??

Mister Paul
04-01-24, 14:05
I stopped by this place for the first time last week. I am an older dude and I don't need FS. Barbie was my girl. She is a shorter Korean with nice tits (phony). I got a very nice table shower from her then we moved on to the room. After a brief massage, I let her know that I wanted a BJ. No problem at all. Very nice performance and I was on my way a happy camper.

Bob Chilli
04-01-24, 14:10
I went there and drew Amanda. IMO she's a very pretty Asian with almost perfect English. She's tall with bedroom eyes and a very sexy look about her. She's got a nice clean, toned body without any tattoos adorning a nice set of natural B's. For only being in her 20's, I was surprised how skilled ahe was and I will definitely repeat. 80 to the house and the menu is open. I don't discuss donations but it's on par with similar AMP's with an open menu.What a sweetheart, very fun. Met Sophia also very cute. More girls coming in 2 days.

Eaton Beaver
04-01-24, 19:35
Anyone figure this out? Are basically FS AMPs Korean? Are there any good Japanese AMPs around? Is there some special formula out there?In my experience all AMPs that offer full service have been Korean. Once had a lady claim she was Japanese (at a Korean AMP). She could have been?? All the Chinese places I've visited in Toledo and the Detroit burbs have been HJ at best.

Sizemic
04-01-24, 22:05
Got to see Leah recently.

Great massage. She knows how to hit the right spot. Will be stopping by again, soon.I'm somewhat familiar with the Oxford area, where / area does Leah work out of?

Manamul17
04-01-24, 22:34
I haven't done FS places in a while, because let's face it, you can get two HEs for same amount of an FS. With all the rave on here, I figured I'd give All Green a try. All I can say is wow. Hottest MT I've seen around here in a while. I drew "Barbie" and was not disappointed. C-ish bolt ons that looked nice. She said new girls are always coming through, but I would be very happy to see her again.

For anyone reading that hasn't been here yet, at least give it a try once.8 for 45 min $. 6 FS on the flip. Descent Chinese massage. Very giggly and fun on the flip. Cute, 20's, fit, nice ass. Was not shorted on time. Broken English and lots of smiles.

Monger on!

Lamarr
04-01-24, 22:54
Any reports?

https://us-detroit.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/farmington-hills/23186318.html

https://us-detroit.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/35111-grand-river-farmington/23190804.html

HeeJunk
04-02-24, 05:48
Any reports?

https://us-detroit.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/35111-grand-river-farmington/23190804.htmlT's Wellness on nine mile and Healing Spa on GR. Both standard finish.

Freddy100
04-02-24, 06:28
Great visit with Yumi!

She is very cute and ticklish!

Paid the new standard rate. Took me for a nice table shower and we went to work. She is very willing to please.

Covered BJ, reverse CG, daty a.

Great visit.

Mr Regular
04-02-24, 09:36
Any reports?

https://us-detroit.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/35111-grand-river-farmington/23190804.htmlThese recent ad's on bedpage were likely placed just to draw attention to those locations!!

OnlyVrx
04-02-24, 10:38
Hey at least you guys get a text or call from her. A couple weeks ago she out right ghosted me. I sat in her driveway for 20 minutes waiting for a reply. After there was a car in the driveway with some kind of cop bumper sticker then a cop passed by me slowly while I was sitting in her drive. I got the fuck out of there.Yeah, I had an odd experience with the cars in her driveway as well. On my last visit I pulled in and parked with 2 other cars in the drive. On my way out I noticed that one of the other cars was gone. Now, I'm not sure about her living situation but it did make me feel a little uncomfortable. Either way, I won't return.

Nomel
04-02-24, 11:03
Has anyone else tried this place! Wondering if my experience was typical or there are better stories.Had the exact same experience with the older skinny provider. I haven't been back because the smallness of her mouth kind of killed it for me. They did have a duo listed on the menu board but I didn't see anyone else there on my visit. I may revisit but with better choices for the same costs I think I'd rather just go see Sunny if the mood strikes again.

BluthStory
04-02-24, 11:35

I saw this ad and decided to check it out. Very under the radar. There is no sign out front except one that says the building is for sale or lease. When you turn in the driveway, the place looks deserted. The parking lot is small and private. You enter through a door off the parking lot. You are completely invisible from traffic on 16 mile. Inside, the place is small but very clean. There is a small stand up shower. The rooms are a decent size and are well furnished. I was serviced by Sophia, a pretty early 30's Korean. Her English was limited but that usually makes no difference. Sophia led me down a very short hallway to a room that was larger than I would have guessed before the door opened. I got on the table naked, and let Sophia begin the massage. She gave a decent massage for about 5 minutes. Then, I started grabbing her and got her to undress. She had a very nice body which I immediately tasted. After spending a few moments on her, I decided it was my turn. She gave me a quick BJ then I mounted her and we were off to the races.Went yesterday, and drew Sophia. She's cute. Definitely not GFE. Answered calls and texts during my session, little annoying. Same rates as other have already discussed. Only got about 40 minutes, including her leaving a few minutes in the middle (probably for something on her phone). They are cute girls certainly. Not sure about going back.

CatsCat87
04-02-24, 11:53
Yeah, I had an odd experience with the cars in her driveway as well. On my last visit I pulled in and parked with 2 other cars in the drive. On my way out I noticed that one of the other cars was gone. Now, I'm not sure about her living situation but it did make me feel a little uncomfortable. Either way, I won't return.Jesus, well my experience with Lisa was different than what others have said. I was texting her off and on trying to nail down an appointment. So guess I was 'fortunate' considering all the people who have said she doesn't hardly reply. Lisa straight goes "this isn't Lisa, you have the wrong number". Never enjoyed more replying with a screenshot of the previous attempts to schedule with her replies. I've just assumed she has her 'fans'. Which good for you if she is real but considering all the reports talking of suspicious behavior and her antics anyone who sees her is playing with fire idc if she is Cleopatra reincarnated, not worth it at all.

NorthVille
04-02-24, 12:18
Yeah, I had an odd experience with the cars in her driveway as well. On my last visit I pulled in and parked with 2 other cars in the drive. On my way out I noticed that one of the other cars was gone. Now, I'm not sure about her living situation but it did make me feel a little uncomfortable. Either way, I won't return.I had similar experience, we chatted for a week to get a confirmed appointment. She cancelled my previous 2 appointments just before a day. So I was not expecting this time.

But luckily got message from her that we are good for the appointment. Saw 2 cars parked in the driveway.

She is in 50's and wear attractive short cloths. Had 10 minutes massage and flip. She has good technique but I will not repeat.

TridentD
04-02-24, 14:26
What a sweetheart, very fun. Met Sophia also very cute. More girls coming in 2 days.I had a very nice session with Lydia this morning. Very sweet and pretty girl. Maybe 30. Kind of petite. Good massage with a nice finish. I also spoke with the other girls on my way out. They are all very nice and quite attractive. Can't beat the privacy of this location.

Forty Four
04-02-24, 15:10
" ...I said: "If it's $50, then you owe me $100 for the last two times I drove there and you cancelled after I arrived. " No further response after I sent that text....I loved the reply.

I wish I was that quick. It's funny, the older I get, the more I enjoy getting the last word with a narcissistic woman and shutting her up LOL. Good job.

Nomel
04-02-24, 15:59

Lead to the room that I think doubles as her bed after hours, when I got to the room and seen the massage table up against the wall already knew what time it was and I was at the right place. In my dream got a shower then led to the sauna to dry once back in the room this old woman was freaky af sucking and licking everything everywhere. Pussy was hairy but clean and very wet took it balls deep, instead of water and candy in my dream got a small dixie cup of mouth wash and was sent on my way. Total damage 1. 8 stayed hour and half in my dream but most of that time was shower and waiting in the sauna. Won't repeat because its only two businesses in the complex off a main road all eyes on you walking to and from the car.Care to share the name or street? I tried the old Pine Tree spa building next to the insurance company on Dix. Door locked and sign on door that says out of business and it looked abandoned. So I'm really curious as to where you went?

Kidcudi09
04-02-24, 16:01
Any reports?

https://us-detroit.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/35111-grand-river-farmington/23190804.htmlHealing has been reviewed a couple of times; I reviewed them back in Nov 2023 (post 30100). Nothing spectacular about the experience.

-Cudi.

SzGino
04-02-24, 22:06
Anyone have any current intel? I think I read a while ago something about her that was so so. Not great but not bad.

http://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/3042947

DaddyHard4
04-03-24, 10:49
Looking for the best African American providers in the area. All recommendations welcomed.

BJ and FS desired.

Thank you in advance fellow mongers!

LukeLegend21
04-03-24, 13:46
https://us-detroit.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/33600-7-mile-rd-livonia-mi/23187173.html

https://us-detroit.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/w-mcnichols-rd-detroit-mi/23160119.html

Anyone that went to any of these lmk how it is because I want to go tonight.

LukeLegend21
04-03-24, 13:58
Need a good place near Livonia and review.

DeesNutz
04-03-24, 14:04
Had some time early afternoon on west side of town and called for appointment. Woman asked if first time, said yes, but have done this many times with other providers. Asked my age as well. Got an address to go to and standard call again after arriving. Appeared as if they had more than one location as I asked for more detailed instructions after arriving. Arrived to find Monica. Chinese, probably mid thirties, maybe 5' nothing with shoulder length hair and enhanced B's. Big smiles and very flirty. Inside not furniture except matress on floor of bedroom and chair where services were rendered. Asked if I wanted massage, I said yes medium. Stripped to panties only. Lack lustre massage with the basic pushing and pinching, no oil applied. Lasted maybe 5 minutes. Did the feather touch thing then asked to flip. Off comes the panties. Asked if I wanted oral and jestured asking if I wanted cover which to me said she might go BB. I said put it on as I am risk averse. Energetic attention to Jr. Standard positions and took as much as I gave with no complaints. $1. 6 was all in price. More than worth it if FS is all you want. I probably won't repeat not because of her looks or her attitude, just that I enjoy the massage as much as the endgame. Stay safe mongers.

WednesdayFun
04-03-24, 14:29
Yes, there's no restriction on that in my experience. They were fully out and I was free to touch and so on.She allow titfucks? Or just sticks to HJ and BJ?

Majree313
04-03-24, 14:49
She allow titfucks? Or just sticks to HJ and BJ?She did allow for the titfuck with me.

MidgetMike
04-03-24, 15:31
https://skipthegames.com/posts/detroit/massage/asian/new-females947-259-1658best-se/313680622843

Decent massage. So so HE w / the girls out. 80 house. Wanted 60 tip, but only brought 40.

Love when they try and talk dirty to you, except when you can tell what they had for lunch. I feel like tipping with mints sometimes.

RWhite
04-03-24, 15:48
I swear I have seen her at Empire.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2024/04/03/hazel-park-pistol-whipper-fell-for-man-at-gym-put-trackers-on-his-girlfriends-cars-cops-say/

Simp5050
04-03-24, 17:31
Anyone have any current intel? I think I read a while ago something about her that was so so. Not great but not bad.

http://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/3042947She's alright. Has an apt in Madison Heights where she gives massages.

The extras are purely discretionary.

If she likes you and thinks you're hot, or whatever, she'll give extras.

If she doesn't, she'll say they aren't available and give a mediocre massage.

The extras aren't cheap, but if she really likes you, you can have anything.

JakeMioff
04-03-24, 17:52
NW corner Auburn / Crooks, at end of small strip mall.

Had a dream I stopped in and got the hhr massagy for $60 house fee.

I go into one of the private fully walled off regular door rooms and the slightly above average looks and below average age, shorter with large rack woman named Mila ("meeluh") who speaks good engrish tells me to take off all my clothes and turns down the lights while leaving the room after I pre-pay. She comes back a couple minutes later and asks soft, medium, or hard--I said hard medium. She starts out by spreading my legs apart (I'm like whoa wuuuts up party going to start soon?) but no she uses the thighs to balance herself while using her knees to knead back muscles along the spine which I got to say felt really good and I could tell she knew what she was doing. Then came some hot oil up and down one side followed by massagy, then the other side, and finished with thorough massage of the gluteus maximus. No teasing tho. She also made sure not to go up by my head, she stayed to the sides the whole time during the massage. Turn over time--quick rubs of the pecs and sides with her firm I'd say C maybe D size rack hanging above my face followed by a menu offer (good thing I'm not LEO) of handy, handy with top off, nuru, or. Wait for it. Prostate! That's right guys this is first time for me, ever being offered a P massage so yah I said let's try that she said she's from L. A. And many men like that p massage and says $$ so I said oh sorry I didn't bring that much she asked how much I have and went and got my pants LOL I took out wallet and handed her small stack of folded up jacksons which I don't remember exactly how many there were either 6 or 7 she took them and said bring moar cabbage next time she take good care of me. Went down to end of table and guided my legs up knees bent apply the oil and HELLO followed by a very experienced great technique non mechanical two fingers with one hand and beans and franks in the other hand along with some encouragement pr0 n talk. Wut can I say this has always been something I wanted to try but not from an old hag at some of the places I hear about and yah she got me to a toe curling convulsive response within a couple of minutes. Thorough clean up afterwards and a double handful of asian treats / snacks on the way out. I'll be returning fo sho.

BattMann
04-03-24, 18:33
I saw her a couple weeks back. She looks decent. Bolt-ons that were just ok. She said she was 23 and a nursing student (LOL). I mostly enjoyed the massage part. I passed on the prostate and she has high expectations for cost of the other options as well. I think she wanted like $140 for top off HE. I had $100 on me and I caved because I wanted to play with her tits. Had to get up and pay before play which I hate even more than negotiating. Technique was just OK and rushed at best IMO. To add insult to injury I checked my watch walking out and saw I had been there a total of 40 minutes which included at least 10 of waiting. Paid for an hour. She has potential, sure, but her price expectations are unreasonable. This ain't LA and she sure isn't 23 like she said. Easy to get FS or BJ for the same cost by girls as good looking and way more enthusiastic.

I do enjoy a good massage and overall I would have been happy with $80 tip ($160 all in) if the full hour was served. As it was, $200 all in for 30 min, disruptive negotiation etc. I'll pass on the return trip.

NW corner Auburn / Crooks, at end of small strip mall.

Had a dream I stopped in and got the hhr massagy for $60 house fee.

I go into one of the private fully walled off regular door rooms and the slightly above average looks and below average age, shorter with large rack woman named Mila ("meeluh") who speaks good engrish tells me to take off all my clothes and turns down the lights while leaving the room after I pre-pay. She comes back a couple minutes later and asks soft, medium, or hard--I said hard medium. She starts out by spreading my legs apart (I'm like whoa wuuuts up party going to start soon?) but no she uses the thighs to balance herself while using her knees to knead back muscles along the spine which I got to say felt really good and I could tell she knew what she was doing. Then came some hot oil up and down one side followed by massagy, then the other side, and finished with thorough massage of the gluteus maximus. No teasing tho. She also made sure not to go up by my head, she stayed to the sides the whole time during the massage. Turn over time--quick rubs of the pecs and sides with her firm I'd say C maybe D size rack hanging above my face followed by a menu offer (good thing I'm not LEO) of handy, handy with top off, nuru, or. Wait for it. Prostate! That's right guys this is first time for me, ever being offered a P massage so yah I said let's try that she said she's from L. A. And many men like that p massage and says $$ so I said oh sorry I didn't bring that much she asked how much I have and went and got my pants LOL I took out wallet and handed her small stack of folded up jacksons which I don't remember exactly how many there were either 6 or 7 she took them and said bring moar cabbage next time she take good care of me. Went down to end of table and guided my legs up knees bent apply the oil and HELLO followed by a very experienced great technique non mechanical two fingers with one hand and beans and franks in the other hand along with some encouragement pr0 n talk. Wut can I say this has always been something I wanted to try but not from an old hag at some of the places I hear about and yah she got me to a toe curling convulsive response within a couple of minutes. Thorough clean up afterwards and a double handful of asian treats / snacks on the way out. I'll be returning fo sho.

Caboose13
04-04-24, 12:28
Just saw online rochester shut them down. Hope none of yall were caught up in it.

VcyClonn
04-04-24, 12:43
Hey fellas, I had a chance to visit Thai DDS in Novi last week. Not sure if there was a change in management or if its the provider, service was average to below satisfactory. I had visited them before the location change and I think service was far better then. This time, went in around 8 pm it was busy there with 2 providers working. Paid 80 for the house and I was told to wait for a few minutes in a room. At 8. 15, the masseuse comes in and gave an average massage for 30 minutes with not even a single brushing by mistake. At 8. 40, got a hot towel clean up and told me to flip. I was out at 8. 50 after happy minutes. Did you guys have any similar experience of getting short time for the money Or was it I went there wrong time?

Pookie586
04-04-24, 13:09
Yup I'm keeping this one. Wow great visit, great body. I don't need to say anything more.

Smashing1979
04-04-24, 13:22
Just saw online rochester shut them down. Hope none of yall were caught up in it.Wow, another bust? What is up with LEO having nothing better to do. Bella and that big one in the summer with all the AMPs. Which one is next. Hope nobody gets unlucky.

Dmd7765
04-04-24, 13:37
Busted by local LEO.

EvenFlow5
04-04-24, 14:04
Anyone try her out? T said she's about her age with a good body. Open menu.Did you end up seeing her? If so anything to share about looks etc? Thanks.

TomSmith26
04-04-24, 14:21
Yeah, I had an odd experience with the cars in her driveway as well. On my last visit I pulled in and parked with 2 other cars in the drive. On my way out I noticed that one of the other cars was gone. Now, I'm not sure about her living situation but it did make me feel a little uncomfortable. Either way, I won't return.

I had similar experience, we chatted for a week to get a confirmed appointment. She cancelled my previous 2 appointments just before a day. So I was not expecting this time.

But luckily got message from her that we are good for the appointment. Saw 2 cars parked in the driveway.

She is in 50's and wear attractive short cloths. Had 10 minutes massage and flip. She has good technique but I will not repeat.Imo.

Over the last year her reliability, service, and attitude have gone downhill.

RemoMask
04-04-24, 14:57
I never did Greek and recently got it on my heads.

Any suggestions on providers who are open to Greek?

And any suggestions on provoder who do rimming?

Want to try few on bucket list.

UltraFind77
04-04-24, 15:09
Anyone left out there that gives rim jobs? All the good korean women seem to have left the area.

EvenFlow5
04-04-24, 15:12
Did you end up seeing her? If so anything to share about looks etc? Thanks.Decided to just try her for myself. Nice enough lady, accommodating and has big tits, talks dirty. But she definitely has some miles on her, not very big overall but not a tight body at all. Just age related. Menu seemed pretty open but just opted for Russian since she's not really my type. Body is not nearly as good as Ts.

Won't repeat would rather see Tiffany if I'm going here.

Map000
04-04-24, 17:45
Tried her last week and it was a disappointment. No gloves like previous reports. No teasing, not even close to junk.

When others said DIY I assumed that she may place my hand on my junk and may allow some OTC. Nothing of that sort. She just said massage done after an hour!!

Good massage though so may visit when body is really sore. Also, many people stay at that place based on footwear.

HeeJunk
04-04-24, 18:35
These are places virtually guaranteed.

Locations can be googled.

8 Star (8 mile).

Goldstar (8 mile).

Sunny (8 mile).

Sunrise (grand river).

Springwell (ecorse).

AllCare (schaeffer).

All Green (13 mile).

M1 (telegraph).

Healing Plus (michigan ave).

Commerce. (14 mile).

Massage? (6 mile and Farmington).

Accura Health (middlebelt RWhite only) !!

Moe2056
04-04-24, 18:58

8 Star (8 mile).

Goldstar (8 mile).

Sunny (8 mile).

Sunrise (grand river).

Springwell (ecorse).

AllCare (schaeffer).

All Green (13 mile).

M1 (telegraph).

Commerce. (14 mile).

Accura Health (middlebelt RWhite only) !!Thanks as always for the list. You can add 5 Lakes Asian Massage on 14 mile in Fraser.

BBM1979
04-04-24, 19:03
So much for Green Rose Rochester. Seen MSP, Oakland County Sheriffs and Immigration storming the building this morning on my way to work. It Might make the news.Seeing as how its oakland county and there is such a low tolerance for such establishments, its only a matter of time before All Green is next.

Smashing1979
04-04-24, 19:07
Seeing as how its oakland county and there is such a low tolerance for such establishments, its only a matter of time before All Green is next.All Green has had a great run but I fear you might be right.

Mister Paul
04-04-24, 20:11
I stopped by today for a lingam and got a whole lot more. She is always adding new bells and whistles to give as many options as possible. She has a new milking table but I decided to get a hydro body slide followed by a lingam. It was 42 minutes of dick stimulation that included body slide, fingertip play, asshole and nut rub and tittie fuck. As good as I have received from her. She always has a great attitude and goes the extra mile to please you.

https://downrivernuru.wixsite.com/downriver-nuru/homeI returned for a repeat of the above episode. Great body slide. Lingam is incredible. Yogi Berra said if you haven't had one, that's why you need one. YOU need one of these.

CrustNuts
04-04-24, 20:28
After spending some time in Florida, I needed a release. I read about this place and decided to check it out. It is very secluded. Discrete parking and entrance. Three lovely ladies. I spent some time with Amanda. Beautiful young Asian with good English. She climbed on the table with me and gave me a body slide. No oil. I loved the way her tits raked my body. She followed it up with a nice massage and finish. Plenty of roaming during the massage. Good first visit.

RWhite
04-04-24, 21:21

8 Star (8 mile).

Goldstar (8 mile).

Sunny (8 mile).

Sunrise (grand river).

Springwell (ecorse).

AllCare (schaeffer).

All Green (13 mile).

M1 (telegraph).

Commerce. (14 mile).

Accura Health (middlebelt RWhite only) !!I shouldn't be laughing as hard as I did in my office looking at this. LOL Accura Health is definitely an HJ spot however it was just that one provider. I went back last week haven't been in awhile looks like a new rotation of providers because this one Leah or Layuh was heavy af on the tease 1. 2 all in.

Smashing1979
04-04-24, 22:11

8 Star (8 mile).

Goldstar (8 mile).

Sunny (8 mile).

Sunrise (grand river).

Springwell (ecorse).

AllCare (schaeffer).

All Green (13 mile).

M1 (telegraph).

Commerce. (14 mile).

Accura Health (middlebelt RWhite only) !!You forgot AM Studio too.

Mk519
04-04-24, 22:15
Hey, Brothers. I used to see Lisa at Sunrise Spa in Saginaw, who I believe ended up at Magic in Detroit. From what I read here, it appears that Magic is now either Gold Star or 8 Star. I can't find a phone number for Gold Star and 8 Star seems to be in a different location than what I'm gathering here. I'd go for a ride and figure it out, but I live in Kalamazoo now. It's a bit of a hike. Can anybody straighten out my confusion. Thanks, and be safe.

MojoFallin
04-04-24, 23:40
Hey, Brothers. I used to see Lisa at Sunrise Spa in Saginaw, who I believe ended up at Magic in Detroit. From what I read here, it appears that Magic is now either Gold Star or 8 Star. I can't find a phone number for Gold Star and 8 Star seems to be in a different location than what I'm gathering here. I'd go for a ride and figure it out, but I live in Kalamazoo now. It's a bit of a hike. Can anybody straighten out my confusion. Thanks, and be safe.Lisa and Ruby worked at Sunrise and showed up at Magic. 8 star was originally Gold Star until Magic changed their name to Gold Star. To avoid confusion the first Gold Star name was changed to 8 Star. They failed miserably avoiding confusion. LOL. Lisa went to 8 Star and Ruby stayed at Gold Star (Magic). 8 Star is on the south (Detroit) side of 8 mile between I-75 and Dequindre. Gold Star is on 8 mile and Lahser. Clear as mud?

Mk519
04-04-24, 23:47
Oksy. I think I've got it. Lisa's at 8 Star. You're a brother. Thanks!

Lisa and Ruby worked at Sunrise and showed up at Magic. 8 star was originally Gold Star until Magic changed their name to Gold Star. To avoid confusion the first Gold Star name was changed to 8 Star. They failed miserably avoiding confusion. LOL. Lisa went to 8 Star and Ruby stayed at Gold Star (Magic). 8 Star is on the south (Detroit) side of 8 mile between I-75 and Dequindre. Gold Star is on 8 mile and Lahser. Clear as mud?

Lamarr
04-04-24, 23:48
After spending some time in Florida, I needed a release. I read about this place and decided to check it out. It is very secluded. Discrete parking and entrance. Three lovely ladies. I spent some time with Amanda. Beautiful young Asian with good English. She climbed on the table with me and gave me a body slide. No oil. I loved the way her tits raked my body. She followed it up with a nice massage and finish. Plenty of roaming during the massage. Good first visit.Anyone know location details?

SenorVac
04-05-24, 00:45

8 Star (8 mile).

Goldstar (8 mile).

Sunny (8 mile).

Sunrise (grand river).

Springwell (ecorse).

AllCare (schaeffer).

All Green (13 mile).

M1 (telegraph).

Commerce. (14 mile).

Accura Health (middlebelt RWhite only) !!I only see 2 places around 6 mile and Farmington, what is the name of the massage place?

And as far as the Accura health, do you mean Accura Care? They only do FS to white people? I'm confused LOL.

Black Escape
04-05-24, 05:25
After spending some time in Florida, I needed a release. I read about this place and decided to check it out. It is very secluded. Discrete parking and entrance. Three lovely ladies. I spent some time with Amanda. Beautiful young Asian with good English. She climbed on the table with me and gave me a body slide. No oil. I loved the way her tits raked my body. She followed it up with a nice massage and finish. Plenty of roaming during the massage. Good first visit.I was in Florida this October and went to a different AMP each day. They're all over the place down there! M1 used to have an open menu, but from what I experienced, they will do literally anything you ask. Why didn't you partake down there? Were you in Polk?

Safecracker
04-05-24, 05:56

8 Star (8 mile).

Goldstar (8 mile).

Sunny (8 mile).

Sunrise (grand river).

Springwell (ecorse).

AllCare (schaeffer).

All Green (13 mile).

M1 (telegraph).

Commerce. (14 mile).

Accura Health (middlebelt RWhite only) !!Should probably take Healing Plus off the list. Unless someone else has any more info, it looks like they've closed down weeks ago. They even had some papers taped to the door, but I didn't get out to read them.

Rasp5657
04-05-24, 06:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Marty240
04-05-24, 08:09
Stopped by All Star in Dearborn few days back. It is in a medical building with plenty of parking. Pretty empty in the evening since most of the medical offices were closed. Typical AMP setup with table shower. 2 girls working that evening. The one I drew was attractive with solid racks. Everything on the menu. Total damage $$. 40. Would repeat.

CrustNuts
04-05-24, 08:33
Anyone know location details?https://us-detroit.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/sterling-hgts/23189847.html

Definitely worth a visit.

VideoKing
04-05-24, 08:41
First visit in a month. Romi was my girl. Pretty and very petite with lighter hair. Awesome shower table session. Then a nice little massage. Finally, I did what you do with a spinner; I took her for a spin. Great visit. Will return.

Smashing1979
04-05-24, 08:48
Oksy. I think I've got it. Lisa's at 8 Star. You're a brother. Thanks!Lisa is definitely worth the drive. I would call ahead though. The girls switch back and forth between locations often. They are right down the street from each other though so it's not a long trek either way.

Smashing1979
04-05-24, 08:51
I must've gone during the AMP rush hour because there was a line with mongers coming in and out. Decided to leave and come back later when it was less busy. I drew Sofia. She is a cute Chinese girl who used the translate app on her phone. Massage was actually decent. Finish was excellent.

Went back a few days later and saw Amanda. She is a sweetheart and in her 20's. Great English and very sensual. Super cute and flirty. Will be back.

Smashing1979
04-05-24, 08:53
Thanks as always for the list. You can add 5 Lakes Asian Massage on 14 mile in Fraser.5 Lakes is overlooked. She's no longer there but there was this beautiful Korean girl in the beginning of the year. Ming, I think her name was. Understated, girl next door type of beauty that you would never see at an AMP. Service was amazing. The rest of the lineup is a little bit older but with enthusastic service as well.

Smashing1979
04-05-24, 08:54

8 Star (8 mile).

Goldstar (8 mile).

Sunny (8 mile).

Sunrise (grand river).

Springwell (ecorse).

AllCare (schaeffer).

All Green (13 mile).

M1 (telegraph).

Commerce. (14 mile).

Accura Health (middlebelt RWhite only) !!Can someone confirm if Allcare is still open? Last time I went, it was locked with the lights off.

Smashing1979
04-05-24, 08:55
Anyone left out there that gives rim jobs? All the good korean women seem to have left the area.Go to the NYC AMPs. Your anus will never be as clean as they will be there.

Smashing1979
04-05-24, 08:56
Looking for the best African American providers in the area. All recommendations welcomed.

BJ and FS desired.

Thank you in advance fellow mongers!Ebony at Saigon. The best body in the area. Simply amazing.

Double K
04-05-24, 09:23
Shocker. Not sure why any parlor would set up shop in Rochester or Rochester Hills. Some interesting comments of people calling out other rub and tugs.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/ief8hnuJJfkRsAqZ/?mibextid=WC7FNe

Smashing1979
04-05-24, 10:01
Shocker. Not sure why any parlor would set up shop in Rochester or Rochester Hills. Some interesting comments of people calling out other rub and tugs.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/ief8hnuJJfkRsAqZ/?mibextid=WC7FNeWhat a bunch of uninformed BS comments on that post. If you actually want to help real "victims," legalize sex work so you can license and regulate it. So much puritan pearl clutching from so many people who have no idea what they're talking about. Now they're trying to report 'any' massage business because of what they assume goes on there? What a bunch of baloney.

MistaaSpark
04-05-24, 11:01
Not worth going if you want a massage. Massage only lasted for about 15 min and then went straight to ending CBJ and that's it. No after massage it just ended. There's no hourly rate just a flat 80 house fee and whatever you negotiate for tip. You're better of just getting an asian escort for the same experience.

Edit: oh yeah forgot to mention Sofia has sensitive nipples wouldn't let me touch and zero English.

Smashing1979
04-05-24, 11:13
Stopped by All Star in Dearborn few days back. It is in a medical building with plenty of parking. Pretty empty in the evening since most of the medical offices were closed. Typical AMP setup with table shower. 2 girls working that evening. The one I drew was attractive with solid racks. Everything on the menu. Total damage $$. 40. Would repeat.What is All Star and its location? Do you mean Allcare?

If so I was wondering if it was still open so thank you for confirming.

RayLatoole
04-05-24, 11:36

8 Star (8 mile).

Goldstar (8 mile).

Sunny (8 mile).

Sunrise (grand river).

Springwell (ecorse).

AllCare (schaeffer).

All Green (13 mile).

M1 (telegraph).I thought the one on six and Farmington closed a few months back?

JoeyRamone
04-05-24, 14:02
Can someone tell me the damage at Saigon?

I always hear it's expensive but not the actual amount.

I just want to be prepared when I go. Or not go if it's crazy expensive.

Also do you need to call for an appointment or do they take walk ins?

Is FS available?

HeeJunk
04-05-24, 15:24
You have spoken and I have updated.

8 Star (8 mile).

Goldstar (8 mile).

Sunny (8 mile).

Sunrise (grand river).

Springwell (ecorse).

AllCare (schaeffer).

All Green (13 mile).

M1 (telegraph).

Commerce. (14 mile).

Massage something (6 mile and Farmington behind Shell.

5 lakes massage?? (14 mile) Need a second confirmation.

SpasRhealing
04-05-24, 15:39

http://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/3042947Anyone try her out? I'm interested also.

Smashing1979
04-05-24, 16:01

8 Star (8 mile).

Goldstar (8 mile).

Sunny (8 mile).

Sunrise (grand river).

Springwell (ecorse).

AllCare (schaeffer).

All Green (13 mile).

M1 (telegraph)..Yes I can confirm 5 Lakes offers FS.

Another one that's open is 7 Day Spa (Mount Clements), which offered FS before it got busted. Not sure if it still offers after it reopened.

ElevenC
04-05-24, 16:31

8 Star (8 mile).

Goldstar (8 mile).

Sunny (8 mile).

Sunrise (grand river).

Springwell (ecorse)..Drove by 5 lakes today. Lights off and paper sign on the door saying: "Closed" for annual inspection.

It is in Fraser, where the cops are know to be overly active. Hopefully it is just out of an abundance of caution and not an unannounced bust.

Marty240
04-05-24, 16:41
What is All Star and its location? Do you mean Allcare?

If so I was wondering if it was still open so thank you for confirming.I did mean Allcare. My bad. It is on Schaefer Rd, if you Google it.

Marty240
04-05-24, 16:43
Yes I can confirm 5 Lakes offers FS.

Another one that's open is 7 Day Spa (Mount Clements), which offered FS before it got busted. Not sure if it still offers after it reopened.Is 5 lakes in Commerce? Their website seems pretty legit.

Fasted2010
04-05-24, 17:02
Stopped by at Gold Star (several blocks east of I-75 on the East Side) for the third time and drew Lisa since Cherry was busy. All in for $$. Discovered she and Cherry hail from Flushing in NYC which helps explain their great service. In NYC, they would be $$ sessions. If you think it's getting expensive here, don't stop in at any of the midtown Manhattan AMPs. Was going to try their other spot on West 8 Mile & Lahser, but construction on 8 Mile is miserable.

Fasted2010
04-05-24, 17:25
Stopped by at Gold Star (several blocks east of I-75 on the East Side) for the third time and drew Lisa since Cherry was busy. All in for $$. Discovered she and Cherry hail from Flushing in NYC which helps explain their great service. In NYC, they would be $$ sessions. If you think it's getting expensive here, don't stop in at any of the midtown Manhattan AMPs. Was going to try their other spot on West 8 Mile & Lahser, but construction on 8 Mile is miserable.My post got screwed up tween review and post. I meant to imply their sessions would be 300-400 in NYC. Guess the use of dollar signs screws it up.

RamButt
04-05-24, 20:23
Yes I can confirm 5 Lakes offers FS.

Another one that's open is 7 Day Spa (Mount Clements), which offered FS before it got busted. Not sure if it still offers after it reopened.7 day spa is closed down, as in not open.

RamButt
04-05-24, 20:30
Ebony at Saigon. The best body in the area. Simply amazing.Ebony is no longer at Saigon, she's been gone for awhile.

SalBass
04-05-24, 22:27
Took the plunge, save your money. If she was 1/2 the price I might recommend, but at 295 way too much.

I'd say she's near 60, wears a ton of make up and is borderline too skinny with fake tits. Talks non stop too.

Pinhead Larry
04-06-24, 09:33
I have noticed if I put too many dollar signs in a row they will somehow end up as $$. I figured it was the mods censoring to avoid inflation, etc.

My post got screwed up tween review and post. I meant to imply their sessions would be 300-400 in NYC. Guess the use of dollar signs screws it up.

SingDong99
04-06-24, 13:10
I wish that everyone would simply spell out their prices with a dollar sign & numbers, rather than causing a total misunderstanding of screwed up decimal's etc. ?

Why not, WTF, everyone knows what we're here for, and using those stupid codes are totally unnecessary!! So why not being as clear as writing a check??The codes are extremely annoying because a lot of people do not use them correctly, which makes their posts useless, and confusing to the rest of us.

The idea that using the codes for dollar figures, or references to going places as "dreams" is just silly. Nothing you type on here would ever be admissible in court anyway, no way to prove who typed what. It's easily the most annoying thing about these forums.

RAFraf
04-06-24, 14:29
Would she he willing to get tickled for the session?

Great visit with Yumi!

She is very cute and ticklish!

Paid the new standard rate. Took me for a nice table shower and we went to work. She is very willing to please.

Covered BJ, reverse CG, daty a.

Great visit.

JayTwo21
04-06-24, 15:30
About 98% of providers in this country come through Flushing.

Stopped by at Gold Star (several blocks east of I-75 on the East Side) for the third time and drew Lisa since Cherry was busy. All in for $$. Discovered she and Cherry hail from Flushing in NYC which helps explain their great service. In NYC, they would be $$ sessions. If you think it's getting expensive here, don't stop in at any of the midtown Manhattan AMPs. Was going to try their other spot on West 8 Mile & Lahser, but construction on 8 Mile is miserable.

HeeJunk
04-06-24, 18:53
The codes are extremely annoying because a lot of people do not use them correctly, which makes their posts useless, and confusing to the rest of us.

The idea that using the codes for dollar figures, or references to going places as "dreams" is just silly. Nothing you type on here would ever be admissible in court anyway, no way to prove who typed what. It's easily the most annoying thing about these forums.Heard there is now something called the Decimal Numeric System. It's a fascinating read.

SweetHemiStud
04-06-24, 20:16
Visiting the area again next week. I'm staying on Sashabaw and 75, working near Baldwin / Joslyn. Looking for a quality massage with HE not too far away. Quality of massage is most important, I can give myself a HE if needed, can't release tension in my muscles by myself. Any leads would be much appreciated.

Bruce248
04-06-24, 21:03
Went and saw her this past week in Westland. She is big and the BO statement is correct. I set my clothes on her chair and the smell lingered. Will not repeat.

Bruce248
04-06-24, 21:06
Went and saw her in Roseville. Overpaid for a topless HJ. In and out in 20 minutes. Someone please point me in the right direction.

HungaryMan
04-07-24, 01:20
Visiting the area again next week. I'm staying on Sashabaw and 75, working near Baldwin / Joslyn. Looking for a quality massage with HE not too far away. Quality of massage is most important, I can give myself a HE if needed, can't release tension in my muscles by myself. Any leads would be much appreciated.Check the section of Flint also for leads.

TridentD
04-07-24, 08:50
Not worth going if you want a massage. Massage only lasted for about 15 min and then went straight to ending CBJ and that's it. No after massage it just ended. There's no hourly rate just a flat 80 house fee and whatever you negotiate for tip. You're better of just getting an asian escort for the same experience.

Edit: oh yeah forgot to mention Sofia has sensitive nipples wouldn't let me touch and zero English.I have been there twice and got very nice massages from two different girls. Both lasted a decent amount of time. I too enjoy the massage part and can't complain about the massage here. Many guys go to these places and can't wait to get to the extras. A M Healing is very good in my opinion. Just my 2 cents worth.

Nut313
04-07-24, 11:16

8 Star (8 mile).

Goldstar (8 mile).

Sunny (8 mile).

Sunrise (grand river).

Springwell (ecorse).

AllCare (schaeffer).

All Green (13 mile).

M1 (telegraph).

Commerce. (14 mile).

Massage something (6 mile and Farmington behind Shell.

5 lakes massage?? (14 mile) Need a second confirmation.Any Ann Arbor spots to add? Too bad shiny is closed.

BigBootyFan
04-07-24, 12:42
Check the section of Flint also for leads.I live near Flint and there aren't any good options in my opinion for both a release and a good quality massage. But I haven't visited anywhere in Flint in quite some time

BluthStory
04-07-24, 14:00
Lisa and Ruby worked at Sunrise and showed up at Magic. 8 star was originally Gold Star until Magic changed their name to Gold Star. To avoid confusion the first Gold Star name was changed to 8 Star. They failed miserably avoiding confusion. LOL. Lisa went to 8 Star and Ruby stayed at Gold Star (Magic). 8 Star is on the south (Detroit) side of 8 mile between I-75 and Dequindre. Gold Star is on 8 mile and Lahser. Clear as mud?Quoted the above because it explains "where 8 Star is" vs "where Gold Star is" (and does so pretty well).

I met with Lisa at 8 Star on Friday. Standard price as discussed (between $$ and $$.20).

She is in great shape, she at least pretends to get into it (if nothing else), and that makes it fun.

Got shorted on the massage time a bit (maybe 40 minutes total with table shower), and that was mostly because another customer showed. (but I was okay with it).

I would definitely go back. I've read that Cherry is pretty cool at 8 Star as well. Have not met her yet.

HeeJunk
04-07-24, 15:51
Any Ann Arbor spots to add? Too bad shiny is closed.This is the Detroit thread.

MadThad0890
04-07-24, 21:41
Plan on treating myself to Four Hand at magic for the first time. Do you all recommend going as soon as they open for that or calling ahead?

Mister Paul
04-08-24, 08:56
I stopped by this place for the first time last week. I am an older dude and I don't need FS. Barbie was my girl. She is a shorter Korean with nice tits (phony). I got a very nice table shower from her then we moved on to the room. After a brief massage, I let her know that I wanted a BJ. No problem at all. Very nice performance and I was on my way a happy camper.My last visit with Barbie was great. However, this time, I had Romi. Beautiful little spinner. She gave me an excellent table shower and a repeat of the above visit. I can't decide which girl I like better. Both are great.

Smashing1979
04-08-24, 09:13
7 day spa is closed down, as in not open.I saw a report saying it reopened. Can anyone else confirm?

Smashing1979
04-08-24, 09:14
Plan on treating myself to Four Hand at magic for the first time. Do you all recommend going as soon as they open for that or calling ahead?Definitely call ahead. First thing in the morning generally works well before the lunch rush comes in.

Smashing1979
04-08-24, 09:14
Quoted the above because it explains "where 8 Star is" vs "where Gold Star is" (and does so pretty well).

I met with Lisa at 8 Star on Friday. Standard price as discussed (between $$ and $$.20).

She is in great shape, she at least pretends to get into it (if nothing else), and that makes it fun.

Got shorted on the massage time a bit (maybe 40 minutes total with table shower), and that was mostly because another customer showed. (but I was okay with it).

I would definitely go back. I've read that Cherry is pretty cool at 8 Star as well. Have not met her yet.Thanks for the report. Lisa is my favorite provider in the area.

Smashing1979
04-08-24, 09:16
Took the plunge, save your money. If she was 1/2 the price I might recommend, but at 295 way too much.

I'd say she's near 60, wears a ton of make up and is borderline too skinny with fake tits. Talks non stop too.She lost too much weight the last time I saw her. She used to look a lot better. How was service otherwise?

Smashing1979
04-08-24, 09:17
Can someone tell me the damage at Saigon?

I always hear it's expensive but not the actual amount.

I just want to be prepared when I go. Or not go if it's crazy expensive.

Also do you need to call for an appointment or do they take walk ins?

Is FS available?I heard that Tiffany doesn't offer FS anymore. Can anyone confirm? It depends on the provider on what they offer.

Smashing1979
04-08-24, 09:18
I have been there twice and got very nice massages from two different girls. Both lasted a decent amount of time. I too enjoy the massage part and can't complain about the massage here. Many guys go to these places and can't wait to get to the extras. A M Healing is very good in my opinion. Just my 2 cents worth.I think there are 3 girls there now. I've tried Amanda and Sofia. Any reports on the 3rd girl? I wonder what she's like.

OnlyVrx
04-08-24, 11:36

I'd say she's near 60, wears a ton of make up and is borderline too skinny with fake tits. Talks non stop too.I saw Leah / Sarah a few weeks ago. She's just not the same compared to a year or 2 ago. I agree with you about the weight loss, the make up and the constant chatting. She used to be a lot more fun and attentive. One of my favs. The GPS has increased dramatically over the last year (for no real reason IMHO) and I'm not sure about the "scheduler" thing she does. I find that odd. Either way, the services are exactly the same as they were years ago so paying an extra hundo just confirms the GPS for me. She's still a good time but I don't think its worth the extra money.

UltraFind77
04-08-24, 11:50
My last visit with Barbie was great. However, this time, I had Romi. Beautiful little spinner. She gave me an excellent table shower and a repeat of the above visit. I can't decide which girl I like better. Both are great.I told Barbi I always Paid Amy 160 and she was ok with that. Most want 200 from my experience.

OnlyVrx
04-08-24, 12:05
Ebony is no longer at Saigon, she's been gone for awhile.Anyone know where Ebony landed or how to get in touch with her? Info is much appreciated! PM is OK.

Smashing1979
04-08-24, 14:35
Anyone know where Ebony landed or how to get in touch with her? Info is much appreciated! PM is OK.I would appreciate it as well. Thanks in advance.

Rgv956
04-08-24, 16:29
I saw a report saying it reopened. Can anyone else confirm?They reopened for a month But then I guess nobody was going enough after they were seen in the news so eventually they had to close. They were accepting Cards not just cash which tells that it's a legitimate business. I was told that they got cleared from the police and that they can operate without problems.

RWhite
04-08-24, 17:10
Had a session with Bonita, since the Jen (Massage Breeze) situation with a neighbor jotting plates down back when she was working out her house I back in now. With Bonita I definitely back in because she has cameras and if somebody walks up during my session they have to walk onto her property and in the path of cameras. Anyways this session met the neighbor.

As I exit my vehicle the neighbor across the street with the pickup trucks she was on the front porch she yells out "First a Blue Ram Pickup and now you. You all should be ashamed" this old hag is yelling from across the street. After my session I return to my vehicle she yells again but this time from the front door. "YOU ARE DISGUSTING" I yelled back "MIND YOUR DAM BUSINESS KAREN!

As summer approaches people will be out now alot more so be cautious.

Smashing1979
04-08-24, 17:18
They reopened for a month But then I guess nobody was going enough after they were seen in the news so eventually they had to close. They were accepting Cards not just cash which tells that it's a legitimate business. I was told that they got cleared from the police and that they can operate without problems.Wow, thanks for the info. I guess knowing a place got busted makes people gun shy. I wonder how a place like M1 which got busted before, reopened and continued doing FS. There has to be some arrangement with LEO that's worked out.

Smashing1979
04-08-24, 17:24
Had a session with Bonita, since the Jen (Massage Breeze) situation with a neighbor jotting plates down back when she was working out her house I back in now. With Bonita I definitely back in because she has cameras and if somebody walks up during my session they have to walk onto her property and in the path of cameras. Anyways this session met the neighbor.

As I exit my vehicle the neighbor across the street with the pickup trucks she was on the front porch she yells out "First a Blue Ram Pickup and now you. You all should be ashamed" this old hag is yelling from across the street. After my session I return to my vehicle she yells again but this time from the front door. "YOU ARE DISGUSTING" I yelled back "MIND YOUR DAM BUSINESS KAREN!.Damn, that's an unavoidable situation though if you're seeing Bonita. It's not like that neighbor is going anywhere. Let's just hope she doesn't take the next step and call the cops.

DarkKnight23
04-08-24, 18:57

As I exit my vehicle the neighbor across the street with the pickup trucks she was on the front porch she yells out "First a Blue Ram Pickup and now you. You all should be ashamed" this old hag is yelling from across the street. After my session I return to my vehicle she yells again but this time from the front door. "YOU ARE DISGUSTING" I yelled back "MIND YOUR DAM BUSINESS KAREN!

As summer approaches people will be out now alot more so be cautious.This is insane dude. Why can't people mind their own damn business? Smh.

SmegBoy
04-08-24, 23:06

As summer approaches people will be out now alot more so be cautious.People used to joke that Bonita was related to everyone on the street.

Lemay591
04-09-24, 02:42
Just was curious to know if anyone knows if there is any massage places open early (6 am)? Would like to go to one before work, just would be better for me. Thanks in advance.

RayLatoole
04-09-24, 07:45
People used to joke that Bonita was related to everyone on the street.Is she in that house / garage setup? She did tell me her brother or cousin owned that house and other relatives did live on the block.

StoneMaker
04-09-24, 17:54

If any care to pass on some intel of their ace in the hole provider greatly appreciated. I'm open minded af was hoping to push the limits at bella but now with the raid they might get info on other AMP's they rotate out of.Wait. FS is an option? I know she told me she had head trauma and can't remember things. I tried pulling a "remember we banged last time" and there was a brief pause. I should have just went with it but no cover.

MichiganGuy30
04-09-24, 18:55
Is she in that house / garage setup? She did tell me her brother or cousin owned that house and other relatives did live on the block.And, pays $600/ month to rent her garage.

NeilYoung999
04-09-24, 19:25
Is she still active? I haven't seen her since she got a space outside her house. Last few times I've texted her I never got a response.

RayLatoole
04-09-24, 19:57
And, pays $600/ month to rent her garage.She gets 4 appts to pay for the rent and the rest is gravy!. That's nice!

Amp Adickt
04-09-24, 21:25
Pound for pound, who gives the best GFE and a half decent massage between the two Gold 8 Mile locations?

Rgv956
04-09-24, 21:41
Pound for pound, who gives the best GFE and a half decent massage between the two Gold 8 Mile locations?Read the Forums.

WreckHemba
04-09-24, 23:55
I drew Barbie. She with an above average face. Everything was natural and surprisingly firm. Barbie was very nice. A pleasure to talk to and very skilled in her craft. I chose the top tier.

She started off with some teasing and then put the cover on for a CBJ. Nothing spectacular just average. She then chose CG for me. As she initially got on top she did a quiver thing that really got me going. She started slowly and then slowly increase the enthusiasm. She's tight and I knew that I was not going to last long so I just stayed in that position and finished up. I enjoyed the session and will return.

On the way out, I saw another worker and Barbie is definitely the one you want. Side note, I saw 3 other guys in there when I was in the lobby around lunch time. One was leaving as I was waiting and two were waiting as I was leaving. Seems like there may have only been two girls there today.

Mr Regular
04-10-24, 02:07
Is she still active? I haven't seen her since she got a space outside her house. Last few times I've texted her I never got a response.She's been back to normal, busy & active full time in her home ever since, haven't seen her for a few months, she likes to travel a lot with her son, & if I recall correctly, she said her next trip was planned for sometime in April? Keep trying.

RamButt
04-10-24, 11:30
I drew Barbie. She with an above average face. Everything was natural and surprisingly firm. Barbie was very nice. A pleasure to talk to and very skilled in her craft. I chose the top tier.

She started off with some teasing and then put the cover on for a CBJ. Nothing spectacular just average. She then chose CG for me. As she initially got on top she did a quiver thing that really got me going. She started slowly and then slowly increase the enthusiasm. She's tight and I knew that I was not going to last long so I just stayed in that position and finished up. I enjoyed the session and will return.

On the way out, I saw another worker and Barbie is definitely the one you want. Side note, I saw 3 other guys in there when I was in the lobby around lunch time. One was leaving as I was waiting and two were waiting as I was leaving. Seems like there may have only been two girls there today.Maybe they need a drive thru.

Lamarr
04-10-24, 11:53
Has anyone seen her? Ads have been around.

https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2320483

Update: Never mind, the number goes to Tropical Touch on Wayne Rd.

Simp5050
04-10-24, 12:50
Has anyone seen her? Ads have been around.

https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2320483

Update: Never mind, the number goes to Tropical Touch on Wayne Rd.It's pretty obvious from the ad that it's one of those expensive ass topless / bikini massage places.

Total rip offs.

Double K
04-10-24, 13:31
Went a week ago. Location is simple, nice set up inside, spacious room. Stand up shower only. And they do not assist you as others do with a TS. I was the only customer. Also have to say FS in Sterling Hts? Risky. I'll bet this won't last long.

Had Sophia and yes she is cute and a great rack. No english, on her phone, zero GFE. Lame massage (at least try?) and just went for the grab like I'm a young 20's. No work up at all. Negotiated on a tit job and she wouldn't allow touching or any encouragement to be able to roam. Maybe it was her English and lack of understanding but horrible experience that I won't be back. Truly I'm not interested in FS or CBJ and have only been to Gold Star once and received the best GFE and playing around. I always go to AMP's and enjoy the session, but sometimes I want a little more without FS.

How are the other girls? Can you request a different provider or only who greets you at door?

Edit: oh yeah forgot to mention Sofia has sensitive nipples wouldn't let me touch and zero English.

BluthStory
04-10-24, 14:30
Went a week ago. Location is simple, nice set up inside, spacious room. Stand up shower only. And they do not assist you as others do with a TS. I was the only customer. Also have to say FS in Sterling Hts? Risky. I'll bet this won't last long.

Had Sophia and yes she is cute and a great rack. No english, on her phone, zero GFE. Lame massage (at least try?) and just went for the grab like I'm a young 20's. No work up at all. Negotiated on a tit job and she wouldn't allow touching or any encouragement to be able to roam. Maybe it was her English and lack of understanding but horrible experience that I won't be back. Truly I'm not interested in FS or CBJ and have only been to Gold Star once and received the best GFE and playing around. I always go to AMP's and enjoy the session, but sometimes I want a little more without FS.

How are the other girls? Can you request a different provider or only who greets you at door?I echo your report. I too had Sophia, but I am looking for more of that GFE feel.

I certainly think that 8 star and Gold Star has provided more along the lines of GFE (of course, it depends on who you draw).

I was thinking about going back to AM Healing, but with this report, my doubts about this place have been confirmed.

For me, 8 star and Gold Star have both been better experiences.

Smashing1979
04-10-24, 14:58
I was talking to one of the owners at a local place and they told me one of the girls at their AMP got sexually assaulted. The guy forced himself, doing something to her that she did not allow or consent to. She screamed and they were able to finally kick him out. She was left understandably in tears and traumatized. Yes, sexual assault happens to sex workers. They are even more vulnerable to it actually. For many reasons, this crime went unreported.

JAsian
04-10-24, 17:23
I was talking to one of the owners at a local place and they told me one of the girls at their AMP got sexually assaulted. The guy forced himself, doing something to her that she did not allow or consent to. She screamed and they were able to finally kick him out. She was left understandably in tears and traumatized. Yes, sexual assault happens to sex workers. They are even more vulnerable to it actually. For many reasons, this crime went unreported.You or someone needs to expose his username so others can be protected from this creep. I know the username can can changed easily but for mongers who have been on this forum for a long time can read the similarities in his writings and be exposed again and again until a permanent solution is accomplished. The location where this occurred can start the process if you are unwilling.

BigBootyFan
04-10-24, 18:00
Anyone ever seen her? I've messaged her several times but never got a response.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/waterford-massage-therapy-same-day/7733326616.html

TeeTime69
04-10-24, 19:36
There are specific instructions at the end of her Ad. She's 100% legit per those who have seen her. I did seven years ago.

Anyone ever seen her? I've messaged her several times but never got a response.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/waterford-massage-therapy-same-day/7733326616.html

HungaryMan
04-10-24, 21:26
I was talking to one of the owners at a local place and they told me one of the girls at their AMP got sexually assaulted. The guy forced himself, doing something to her that she did not allow or consent to. She screamed and they were able to finally kick him out. She was left understandably in tears and traumatized. Yes, sexual assault happens to sex workers. They are even more vulnerable to it actually. For many reasons, this crime went unreported.What place was it?

ED Pills
04-10-24, 21:38
You or someone needs to expose his username so others can be protected from this creep. I know the username can can changed easily but for mongers who have been on this forum for a long time can read the similarities in his writings and be exposed again and again until a permanent solution is accomplished. The location where this occurred can start the process if you are unwilling.Where on earth did you read that the AMP knows the guys username?

DaddyHard4
04-10-24, 22:05
There are specific instructions at the end of her Ad. She's 100% legit per those who have seen her. I did seven years ago.What's the menu look like?

HugeDk
04-10-24, 22:34
You or someone needs to expose his username so others can be protected from this creep. I know the username can can changed easily but for mongers who have been on this forum for a long time can read the similarities in his writings and be exposed again and again until a permanent solution is accomplished. The location where this occurred can start the process if you are unwilling.You forget, we here only represent a small number of the guys who goto these places. Most massage customers don't know about this forum and do not kiss and tell. Many prefer total anonymity. Odds are the perp is not here.

Epoks
04-11-24, 05:50
Anyone have a report for Baddiejami69 aka Jami Rose.

Looks like she's out of Sterling Heights.

Posting on Tik Tok & Insta.

Lookingfor69
04-11-24, 07:21
Has anyone seen Maria recently? Is she still seeing people?

No Choice
04-11-24, 08:27
Has anyone seen Maria recently? Is she still seeing people?It's hit and miss with her schedule but she post on IG when she's available.

TanArsit
04-11-24, 08:53

Posting on Tik Tok & Insta.If you check socials and more into the links this leads to Tropical Touch which at best is a bait to have a DIY bikini rub for way too much money.

BackRoom Bob
04-11-24, 10:40

How are the other girls? Can you request a different provider or only who greets you at door?I had a very nice experience with Sophia a couple of weeks ago. I agree that her English is limited. I have also had a very good session with Amanda. Her English is very good and her performance is first rate. If you want a specific girl or service, just ask.

Streethunter
04-11-24, 17:19
Can someone point me in the right direction to find this place. Google is wrong, mamason won't tell, and I never saw it driving around. Is it hidden?

TeeTime69
04-11-24, 21:14
One item. Legit massage. No substitution.

What's the menu look like?

HeeJunk
04-11-24, 21:14
Can someone point me in the right direction to find this place. Google is wrong, mamason won't tell, and I never saw it driving around. Is it hidden?Goldstar is the now the old magic. It is on the SE corner of 8 mile and lahser, next to Liberty Tax.

The original goldstar is now 8 star. Read the forum.

Streethunter
04-11-24, 21:50
I have read it. I was confused. Don't be a dick.

Goldstar is the now the old magic. It is on the SE corner of 8 mile and lahser, next to Liberty Tax.

The original goldstar is now 8 star. Read the forum.

JoeyRamone
04-12-24, 09:35
Has anyone seen Maria recently? Is she still seeing people?

It's hit and miss with her schedule but she post on IG when she's available.What's on her menu and rates? I've asked before but can't seem to get a straight answer.

Amotes
04-12-24, 11:40
I completed Jocelyn's Screening and when setting up appointment she asked if I'd be able to do 50% down for deposit. Umm. F $& at no! She's been mentioned on here several times but no real review. I've never paid a deposit and don't want to start. However, been wanting to see her for awhile now.

Anyone pay Jocelyn's deposit?

TIA.

AngelTwoSix
04-12-24, 13:27
Can anyone recommend a provider that does at least a fair amount of teasing?

SkinDogToo
04-12-24, 17:53

Posting on Tik Tok & Insta.She's hot. Probably content creator. No in-person meets. Let us know if you find out otherwise.

PieBoy
04-12-24, 18:19
Can anyone recommend a provider that does at least a fair amount of teasing?Acupressure on Middlebelt in Westland.

AcRider
04-12-24, 19:46
I'm working in the area has anyone visited the girl that post in massage section, looking fire good massage.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/hws/d/saint-clair-shores-escape-the-rain-with/7736450386.html

JumpingBean
04-13-24, 05:56
I'm working in the area has anyone visited the girl that post in massage section, looking fire good massage.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/hws/d/saint-clair-shores-escape-the-rain-with/7736450386.htmlI seen her at her Roseville home around Christmas, has a table set up in the basement, massage wasn't much to speak of, at the time I seen her she had an open menu and rates were extremely high if I recall- I left happy with an upcharge HE. I haven't repeated, just not my cup of tea. She may be great for others on the east side.

XirCom
04-13-24, 08:22
Stopped by the mp on 14 Mile near Garfield. The sign on door said closed for remodeling. No other info.

XirCom
04-13-24, 08:33
Stopped by the AM massage in Stg Hts. I drew Lydia. 97# spinner from China. Very nice looking 20 something tiny woman. Pretty good english, had daty, 69, ride me, mish, BJ and whatever I wanted. Everything covered. Left very happy. I've been there several times now but not sure I'll return because of possible Stg Hts PD interference. Paid $80 to the house then negotiate.

Simp5050
04-13-24, 09:40
I seen her at her Roseville home around Christmas, has a table set up in the basement, massage wasn't much to speak of, at the time I seen her she had an open menu and rates were extremely high if I recall- I left happy with an upcharge HE. I haven't repeated, just not my cup of tea. She may be great for others on the east side.What does she look like? Thin?

What's extremely high? BBBJ avail?

Grimzelda
04-13-24, 14:16
Linked to her thru social media. Think she's in Clarkston area unless she's moved. She does the (I think) bikini massage thing and content (fansly, onlyfans). Meetups don't appear to be an option. Between her bikini massages (online content, and what I assume to be a sugar daddy. I doubt she has the need or urgency to up the ante and put the puss on the market. I'm def watching out for if / when that changes.

She's hot. Probably content creator. No in-person meets. Let us know if you find out otherwise.

Rg0794
04-13-24, 23:10
One item. Legit massage. No substitution.Why does she consistently post on Craigslist with like 10 pictures of herself? I don't get it.

MagnifiRod
04-14-24, 09:55
When you're done beating off to her IG feed, you can see her in real life at Pressure Point. I've seen her many times but as the saying goes, even the hottest ones have someone who's tired of doing her. Rates are typical and service is better than you think. I'll leave it at that.

Linked to her thru social media. Think she's in Clarkston area unless she's moved. She does the (I think) bikini massage thing and content (fansly, onlyfans). Meetups don't appear to be an option. Between her bikini massages (online content, and what I assume to be a sugar daddy. I doubt she has the need or urgency to up the ante and put the puss on the market. I'm def watching out for if / when that changes.

Trobber222
04-14-24, 17:36
Has anyone seen Maria recently? Is she still seeing people?She will 100% schedule with you. But not so much on seeing you. She seems to think she is UTR, yet her IG shows her real name, real pics, and all of the reviews mention her general location. When you mention anything that is public info. Like "how did you get my number? ". how did you know what city I am in? Etc. She acts like you are FBI. Ummm you put on your profile. She scheduled with me twice, and ghosted both times because she was confused on how I got so much info. Apparently she hasn't heard of google.

Much less flakey options out there who don't waste your time. For every good review on this forum there are 2 ghosting experiences. Not worth it IMO.

BackRoom Bob
04-14-24, 19:23
Stopped by the AM massage in Stg Hts. I drew Lydia. 97# spinner from China. Very nice looking 20 something tiny woman. Pretty good english, had daty, 69, ride me, mish, BJ and whatever I wanted. Everything covered. Left very happy. I've been there several times now but not sure I'll return because of possible Stg Hts PD interference. Paid $80 to the house then negotiate.You summed it up perfectly XC. Lydia is everything you say. Very attractive. Very cooperative. Very pleasant personality. We need many more like her in this town. She is a doll.

KennJak
04-14-24, 19:53
You summed it up perfectly XC. Lydia is everything you say. Very attractive. Very cooperative. Very pleasant personality. We need many more like her in this town. She is a doll.Where is AM?

XirCom
04-15-24, 02:44
Where is AM?AM is on 16 Mile just west of Mound, very discrete location. More about Lydia, she has a small clean Bush and doesn't allow fiv. Other than that, she is a doll. See the prior reports for more info.

Pinhead Larry
04-15-24, 06:34
AM Healing's Amanda is big on teasing, no massage but lots of teasing for awhile.

Speaks english. Thick and smooth.

Can anyone recommend a provider that does at least a fair amount of teasing?

Kliffslp
04-15-24, 09:58
Stopped by the AM massage in Stg Hts. I drew Lydia. 97# spinner from China. Very nice looking 20 something tiny woman. Pretty good english, had daty, 69, ride me, mish, BJ and whatever I wanted. Everything covered. Left very happy. I've been there several times now but not sure I'll return because of possible Stg Hts PD interference. Paid $80 to the house then negotiate.I can also confirm this. She is a gem. It's been a long while since I met a provider like her, and that was in Seattle, not Detroit.

Could you please elaborate on the LEO interference?

Also, thanks to IamNotMe for sharing details with me to help me pull the trigger on this visit.

Streethunter
04-15-24, 10:37
Finally got a chance to visit. Drew Lisa, cherry was busy. Very cute, probably older than stated, but still a young look. Got splashed with a dog bowl during the table shower which is a first. Almost comical. Event was so so. With that said, I would go back just for the massage. I have had many, and am pick, and she is up there with the best I have had. When I got there paid the house $$ with zero questions asked. So stop paying more than that.

Bzerkley Rich
04-15-24, 11:03
Any good comments on Novi apartment?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/detroit/massage/asian/734-933-5888new-hot-girlssuper/232222464237

Are they Korean or Japanese?

SandersNut
04-15-24, 12:22
Finally got a chance to visit. Drew Lisa, cherry was busy. Very cute, probably older than stated, but still a young look. Got splashed with a dog bowl during the table shower which is a first. Almost comical. Event was so so. With that said, I would go back just for the massage. I have had many, and am pick, and she is up there with the best I have had. When I got there paid the house $$ with zero questions asked. So stop paying more than that.Always negotiate. When people pay asking rate, their expectations are higher. I'm in sales and my attitude is start low so I don't leave anything on the table. $$ is a great price point but it could be lower. I was there 2 weeks ago and negotiated $$. 2 then last week returned and gave $. 8 and she accepted with no drop off in service. 30 minute great massage and the remaining 30 minutes of CBJ, mish, cg, rcg. Never feel bad for starting low.

Thanks for the report.

Happy hunting.

AN.

HeeJunk
04-15-24, 12:55
Is the name of the place at six and farmington. It is on googlemaps. It already has one review from a rat, so it might not last long.

Lookingfor69
04-15-24, 13:53
Thanks for the info. I've had the same experience. She's stood me up a couple of times in the last 6 months. Just wondered if it's worth the bother.

She will 100% schedule with you. But not so much on seeing you. She seems to think she is UTR, yet her IG shows her real name, real pics, and all of the reviews mention her general location. When you mention anything that is public info. Like "how did you get my number? ". how did you know what city I am in? Etc. She acts like you are FBI. Ummm you put on your profile. She scheduled with me twice, and ghosted both times because she was confused on how I got so much info. Apparently she hasn't heard of google.

Much less flakey options out there who don't waste your time. For every good review on this forum there are 2 ghosting experiences. Not worth it IMO.

RayLatoole
04-15-24, 15:16
Is the name of the place at six and farmington. It is on googlemaps. It already has one review from a rat, so it might not last long.The one behind the shell station has been gone for 4 -5 months or more. Started to renovate the building and that's the last I saw of them.

XirCom
04-15-24, 20:01
I can also confirm this. She is a gem. It's been a long while since I met a provider like her, and that was in Seattle, not Detroit.

Could you please elaborate on the LEO interference?

Also, thanks to IamNotMe for sharing details with me to help me pull the trigger on this visit.Some years ago I was pulled over for traffic citation in Stg Hts. I eventually beat it. The officer was a dick because of it. Hope he doesn't remember me.

XirCom
04-15-24, 20:06
AM Healing's Amanda is big on teasing, no massage but lots of teasing for awhile.

Speaks english. Thick and smooth.That's who I was originally seeing. Great tease and then FS similar to Lydia. Not as tiny though. I would see either one.

HeeJunk
04-15-24, 20:24
The one behind the shell station has been gone for 4 -5 months or more. Started to renovate the building and that's the last I saw of them.You are confused. New place behind the shell. Just a half a stones throw away. Sign not always on.

Rgv956
04-15-24, 20:52
You are confused. New place behind the shell. Just a half a stones throw away. Sign not always on.Just post the full address here like you always do.

RayLatoole
04-15-24, 21:11
You are confused. New place behind the shell. Just a half a stones throw away. Sign not always on.L live less that two miles from there and go by frequently. The one that closed was on the end of the office complex deep in the parking lot. And I haven't seen another open. Where's the entrance to the other?

Mrtroy
04-15-24, 21:48
Hi has anyone know or visited massage in apartment in Canton? Herd something in here but no linc or contact info.

Thanks.

Rg0794
04-16-24, 07:10
Bonita Diaz. Go ahead delete my account. Don't see this chick. She's high volume and isn't careful about anything.

Simp5050
04-16-24, 08:48
Bonita Diaz. Go ahead delete my account. Don't see this chick. She's high volume and isn't careful about anything.Yeah, I went to see her once and it gave me the skeevies. Just all together did not feel clean or good. She didn't even get me off. . .

AcRider
04-16-24, 09:20
Seen reviews should have listened, LOL but seen her OF page and figured be nice to see it in person and at least get a good massage, did not expect more than that but always hope. I Have thought about seeing her for awhile, seen reviews of bad service and I'll say, that's spot on.

She had told me buck fifty before I got there and she says 2 bills, should have left. But won some money at casino so figured I would see for myself.

Went to room got comfy she took her time coming to room put towel over me and asked me where I seen her ad told her STG and OF, she says you know this is just a massage and I say yea full body rub and get to see beautiful her, she says ok rubs legs for 10 min maybe than to lower back for maybe 5 min, can't even see her as she stayed to the foot end of table, she asked if I needed towel to wipe oil off my legs I said no I'm good so now expecting her to say turn over and as she's leaving the room she says timer went off we're done, I'm like What got up she had went downstairs so I say I guess I'll take the towel she yells up just use any towel up there, so upon leaving I say that was no where near a hour her come back was I only offer 30 min and 45 min, so I got maybe 20 and that pushing it.

KennJak
04-16-24, 09:28
Seen reviews should have listened, LOL but seen her OF page and figured be nice to see it in person and at least get a good massage, did not expect more than that but always hope. I Have thought about seeing her for awhile, seen reviews of bad service and I'll say, that's spot on.

She had told me buck fifty before I got there and she says 2 bills, should have left. But won some money at casino so figured I would see for myself.

Went to room got comfy she took her time coming to room put towel over me and asked me where I seen her ad told her STG and OF, she says you know this is just a massage and I say yea full body rub and get to see beautiful her, she says ok rubs legs for 10 min maybe than to lower back for maybe 5 min, can't even see her as she stayed to the foot end of table, she asked if I needed towel to wipe oil off my legs I said no I'm good so now expecting her to say turn over and as she's leaving the room she says timer went off we're done, I'm like What got up she had went downstairs so I say I guess I'll take the towel she yells up just use any towel up there, so upon leaving I say that was no where near a hour her come back was I only offer 30 min and 45 min, so I got maybe 20 and that pushing it.Did the exact same thing with me. Guys do not see her she is a scam.

CatsCat87
04-16-24, 09:45
The couple times I saw her awhile back it was at her office space. I take it the "issues" with a neighbor have long resolved.

As its not been mentioned really since far as I can tell looking.

Rgv956
04-16-24, 11:54
Some years ago I was pulled over for traffic citation in Stg Hts. I eventually beat it. The officer was a dick because of it. Hope he doesn't remember me.How is your traffic stop related to AMP?

HeeJunk
04-16-24, 13:03
L live less that two miles from there and go by frequently. The one that closed was on the end of the office complex deep in the parking lot. And I haven't seen another open. Where's the entrance to the other?Directly behind the shell on the east side of the building. 33433 6 mile. Easy to spot IF the neon Massage light is on.

McNastyNasty
04-16-24, 14:12
I'm pretty sure Sakura is no more. Website is down, number is down.

If anybody has info please DM me.

RayLatoole
04-16-24, 18:22
Directly behind the shell on the east side of the building. 33433 6 mile. Easy to spot IF the neon Massage light is on.If it's anything but legit, it won't last long in that location. But with that said. I'll check it out when I'm back in Michigan.

TipTopTip
04-16-24, 18:40

Went to room got comfy she took her time coming to room put towel over me and asked me where I seen her ad told her STG and OF, she says you know this is just a massage and I say yea full body rub and get to see beautiful her, she says ok rubs legs for 10 min maybe than to lower back for maybe 5 min, can't even see her as she stayed to the foot end of table, she asked if I needed towel to wipe oil off my legs I said no I'm good so now expecting her to say turn over and as she's leaving the room she says timer went off we're done, I'm like What got up she had went downstairs so I say I guess I'll take the towel she yells up just use any towel up there, so upon leaving I say that was no where near a hour her come back was I only offer 30 min and 45 min, so I got maybe 20 and that pushing it.Dudes really got to stop seeing her cause she's a man hating scam artist. I knew about her before she was doing OF and scamming guys.

EricCasmere123
04-17-24, 07:43
Dudes really got to stop seeing her cause she's a man hating scam artist. I knew about her before she was doing OF and scamming guys.Other than commenting on her posts, there is no way to stop her because men thinking with their penis will think she'll do something extra. One of the comments say she bought a house with her massages and people are still going. So other than getting her banned from posting on escort ads, which is false advertisement kinda. Doubt she has any regulars. Anyways that ***** will learn the hard way when she comes across the right one. Karmas a motherfucker.

XirCom
04-17-24, 07:54
How is your traffic stop related to AMP?I have a distrust with the Stg pd because of the way I was treated!