PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

Nyybry
04-28-13, 19:11
She's mixed race east Indian from Trinidad.So what's the story with her. How's the massage? Good? Bad? So-So? Not sure what to expect for a mere 55.

Also read after the flip she offers a HE, is it rushed? Anything else available? She easy on the eyes or do you have to shut your eyes? LOL

Throtbngr
04-28-13, 19:39
She's mixed race east Indian from Trinidad.Thanks bro I found your report too!

Throtbngr
04-29-13, 17:23
Finally was able to get a hold of this one! Seems she works Mon. Thurs and very short hours. May try her out when I take some time off from work soon. Her pics look good she was nice on the phone but serious! Any one care to enlighten me?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bliss-massage-great-location/5276477

You have found the perfect massage. Come relax with me in a peaceful, clean, private setting.

Get away for awhile in an atmosphere so soothing I'm sure you'll be back for another!

Let me take care of your body, mind and soul leaving you feeling refreshed.

My private office location is easy to get to from all areas of Metro Detroit! Hope to hear from you today!

*SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS*

*EARLY BIRD SPECIALS*

Contact Libbyat586563xxxx.

Call as early as 7am to book your appointment! (I start at 9am) Made this appointment not expecting much on the extra side and I was correct! Nice lady gives a good massage but fully draped with very minimal if any glute work. I probably won't repeat as there are other options (such as closer to home and less $$ and weekend hours) to consider. Her rate is $75 / hour

Dabbler1000
04-29-13, 17:48
Massage is worth the money, but not the best. If all you want is a massage, there are better options. She is a pleasant person but not a looker. HJ is average. Gets the job done.

So what's the story with her. How's the massage? Good? Bad? So-So? Not sure what to expect for a mere 55.

Also read after the flip she offers a HE, is it rushed? Anything else available? She easy on the eyes or do you have to shut your eyes? LOL

HuggableGuy
04-29-13, 18:29
Anyone have any intel on this place?

http://m.sexysensualseduction.com/

Sounds delightful. Thanks guys

ContinentalMan
04-29-13, 22:11
Made this appointment not expecting much on the extra side and I was correct! Nice lady gives a good massage but fully draped with very minimal if any glute work. I probably won't repeat as there are other options (such as closer to home and less $$ and weekend hours) to consider. Her rate is $75 / hourThat's a bummer. She looks like she has a great set of tits on her just begging to be played with.

StoneMaker
04-29-13, 22:56

Sounds delightful. Thanks guysDon't know but the mobile site burns my eyes. The colors are irritating

Dazhiba
04-30-13, 07:30
When you click on the "hours" tab it says they are now closed?

JS002
04-30-13, 08:33
When you click on the "hours" tab it says they are now closed?The website now shows:

Now Open.

Monday. Sunday: 08:00. 23:30.

As of 4/30 8:30 am.

Not sure what this is about as it is in Royal Oak which I would think would close it down quickly.

Member #4700
04-30-13, 09:33
Massage is worth the money, but not the best. If all you want is a massage, there are better options. She is a pleasant person but not a looker. HJ is average. Gets the job done.Yeah, I visited her also, and upon arrival, I realized she previously worked at the Romulus Wayne Road. AMP, where Janny and Leena have worked in the past. I had seen her once there, but I don't think she remembered me. She went by Jane then. Funny thing is, she is in the same apartment complex.

I agree on the average HJ on the flip, and also agree on the pretty good massage. I could use a little less chatter, so other AMP's will be on my target list.

Nicole will remain on my list for a visit in a pinch.

HereIam2
04-30-13, 11:28

Sounds delightful. Thanks guysHttp://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/artisan-of-touch-the-zendenloft-24/12057572

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exxpert-nuru-new-u-sinsualalloverurbody-248-2843297-24/5071994

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/530-424-8515-nuru-cooool-gel-29/6105838

Listed above are some if her ads. She is an African American, about 48-52,

None of those pics are of her! NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Saw her about a year ago, fell for this trick myself! At the time she was false advertising herself as a "tantra godess"

When I arrived at her location (apartment in Dearborn) place was clean, but when I asked her where is the girl in the pic, she got an attitude with me and started with all this ghetto slang, I told her ill pass, and I left.

I am not sure what scam she's running now, but I would avoid this one.

She is very good at the old bait and switch! Makes you think you're going to get this awesome experience with a hot model type, quite the opposite!

Watch for any ads that look anything like the ones I have listed, she uses fake pica, numbers and uses other providers websites.

Buyer beware!

Wiggles0923
04-30-13, 12:30
Since I am looking for an attractive lady for FS and Leena is starting to feel like a hotdog in a hallway. I am considering a trip to M1. Now they used to do bb there and I will not partake if they still do. Do they still try to do bareback there.

BrandoM
05-01-13, 16:11
The website now shows:

Now Open.

Monday. Sunday: 08:00. 23:30.

As of 4/30 8:30 am.

Not sure what this is about as it is in Royal Oak which I would think would close it down quickly.Seems to be a solo provider, probably working out of a rented place. With that address, it may even be an apartment:

Zen Den Studio is the name of the place on backpage / google.

Mike27L
05-01-13, 17:04
Went in, and paid 60 for the 1/2 hour. Got drilled with questions for most of the massage. Guess I looked like Leo!

Eventually passed the test and got some lite teasing. A lot of oil was used!

On the flip, I was able to flip the top for some roaming. This was not difficult, and not additional was negotiated (per previous quotes). I left happy with a $20 tip.

Overall not a terrible experience! Not sure if I would go back. For the extra $40, I think I would be better off driving to Lansing and seeing Micki!

Good luck everyone!

Check the Ann Arbor Thread.

American chicks. Pretty hot.

Unenthusiastic massage.

Did go fully nude with limited roaming.

Just a HE, not FS.

Fully nude was about $140 if I recall correctly.

Topless only is less.

Not worth it. Far better options for your money.

Moonglow913
05-01-13, 17:32
They haven't with me, but I'm sure it's available.While it is always a matter of choice (just ask). BB is always an option at this AMP.

HuggableGuy
05-01-13, 17:38
Http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/artisan-of-touch-the-zendenloft-24/12057572

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exxpert-nuru-new-u-sinsualalloverurbody-248-2843297-24/5071994

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/530-424-8515-nuru-cooool-gel-29/6105838

Listed above are some if her ads. She is an African American, about 48-52,

None of those pics are of her! NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Saw her about a year ago, fell for this trick myself! At the time she was false advertising herself as a "tantra godess"

When I arrived at her location (apartment in Dearborn) place was clean, but when I asked her where is the girl in the pic, she got an attitude with me and started with all this ghetto slang, I told her ill pass, and I left.

I am not sure what scam she's running now, but I would avoid this one.

She is very good at the old bait and switch! Makes you think you're going to get this awesome experience with a hot model type, quite the opposite!

Watch for any ads that look anything like the ones I have listed, she uses fake pica, numbers and uses other providers websites.

Buyer beware!Thanks for the info. I'll surely pass!

Ropeshark07
05-04-13, 07:39
Just had my first rubdown from Jade (Previously in Lincoln Park, now with the Brooke / Carrington / Carmen group in Livonia. Both places advertise regularly in BP.

Jade is pretty well reported on, I think, but just in case. She's a lovely lady. Long, long, red hair, very slender. About 5'7". A real sweetheart. Prettier than I expected from pics, though they are obviously her. No massage to speak of, for lots of teasing and long, slow HJ with a light touch. It was $150 and she got entirely naked for the whole hour, which was a treat. I did not roam much, but she said that was fine.

I wonder if anyone has gotten BBBJ or FS from her? Seems like it might be on the table, but I did not want to push on the first trip out. Also, considering she's a bit pricey for just HJ atat150, despite the naked part, I wonder if it's too high for more. Thanks in advance!

Rocket Man
05-05-13, 16:21
Just had my first rubdown from Jade (Previously in Lincoln Park, now with the Brooke / Carrington / Carmen group in Livonia. Both places advertise regularly in BP.

Jade is pretty well reported on, I think, but just in case. She's a lovely lady. Long, long, red hair, very slender. About 5'7". A real sweetheart. Prettier than I expected from pics, though they are obviously her. No massage to speak of, for lots of teasing and long, slow HJ with a light touch. It was $150 and she got entirely naked for the whole hour, which was a treat. I did not roam much, but she said that was fine.

I wonder if anyone has gotten BBBJ or FS from her? Seems like it might be on the table, but I did not want to push on the first trip out. Also, considering she's a bit pricey for just HJ atat150, despite the naked part, I wonder if it's too high for more. Thanks in advance!She wants another $150 for CFS. I think $100 for CBJ and BBBJ not offered.

HOT but not at that price!

Nyybry
05-05-13, 17:17

I wonder if anyone has gotten BBBJ or FS from her? Seems like it might be on the table, but I did not want to push on the first trip out. Also, considering she's a bit pricey for just HJ atat150, despite the naked part, I wonder if it's too high for more. Thanks in advance!Whereabouts is this place in Livonia? 150 basically with all teasing sounds like a total rip, but I am interested in the nudity for sure.

Dabbler1000
05-06-13, 17:43
Visited this place to try the new staff.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-massage-30/5749898.

Place looks a lot cleaner than the last time. Cute girl about 40 years old. Much better compared to the previous girls. Petite. Speaks excellent English. Real nice personality. Will repeat.

Dabbler1000
05-06-13, 17:45
Try this.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-massage-30/5749898

Incognito1234
05-06-13, 21:13
She wants another $150 for CFS. I think $100 for CBJ and BBBJ not offered.

HOT but not at that price!On more than one visit, I dreamed that FS was available. I just negotiated an inclusive half hour / hour price when I got into the room. There was a variance in price structure from one visit to the next but the service was good. She has a rocking body. CBJ, CFS $225 for the hour total.

Wiggles0923
05-07-13, 14:44
What is on the menu and for how much.

Visited this place to try the new staff.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-massage-30/5749898.

Place looks a lot cleaner than the last time. Cute girl about 40 years old. Much better compared to the previous girls. Petite. Speaks excellent English. Real nice personality. Will repeat.

Ropeshark07
05-07-13, 17:18
Whereabouts is this place in Livonia? 150 basically with all teasing sounds like a total rip, but I am interested in the nudity for sure.7 & Middlebelt area. Many regular adds on BP in the Body Rub section. I had an earlier report on Brooke, who I wasn't as thrilled with (nice, but not as hot as Jade, to me.)

Dabbler1000
05-07-13, 18:28
What is on the menu and for how much.I sent you a PM.

Marino13
05-07-13, 21:34
New girl at M-1 named Taco (why don't they use different names?). I asked for Sugar but mama said Sugar busy I bring you new girl. In walks Taco. Taller than most the Asian girls and a great set of tits, with nice long nips. I think I might have been her 1st appointment. We went to the TS and she couldn't get the water right, too hot or too cold (Plumber I think this is your fault so they can call you out and you get a free piece of ass) We go back to the room and she starts a nice hard massage. I stop her and say I want a soft massage. She starts playing with the boys and I flip over for a great BBBJTCCIM. She goes and gets a wash cloth and cleans me up and asks "you want more? I say yes and she starts BBBJ and gets me hard again and we move to CFS mish and doggy and then to BBBJ. $160 plus 20 tip. Great time and I will re-visit. For my money Sugar and this new Taco are the best M-1 has ever had. Shampoo was fun for a while but these 2 are better.

QuestForFun
05-08-13, 01:23
New girl at M-1 named Taco (why don't they use different names?). I asked for Sugar but mama said Sugar busy I bring you new girl. In walks Taco. Taller than most the Asian girls and a great set of tits, with nice long nips. I think I might have been her 1st appointment. We went to the TS and she couldn't get the water right, too hot or too cold (Plumber I think this is your fault so they can call you out and you get a free piece of ass) We go back to the room and she starts a nice hard massage. I stop her and say I want a soft massage. She starts playing with the boys and I flip over for a great BBBJTCCIM. She goes and gets a wash cloth and cleans me up and asks "you want more? I say yes and she starts BBBJ and gets me hard again and we move to CFS mish and doggy and then to BBBJ. $160 plus 20 tip. Great time and I will re-visit. For my money Sugar and this new Taco are the best M-1 has ever had. Shampoo was fun for a while but these 2 are better.Is she middle aged 40-50.

Like most of the ladies. How was her English?

DirtDoggMonroe
05-08-13, 13:02
Quote Originally Posted by Marino13 [View Original Post]

New girl at M-1 named Taco (why don't they use different names?). I asked for Sugar but mama said Sugar busy I bring you new girl. In walks Taco. Taller than most the Asian girls and a great set of tits, with nice long nips. I think I might have been her 1st appointment. We went to the TS and she couldn't get the water right, too hot or too cold (Plumber I think this is your fault so they can call you out and you get a free piece of ass) We go back to the room and she starts a nice hard massage. I stop her and say I want a soft massage. She starts playing with the boys and I flip over for a great BBBJTCCIM. She goes and gets a wash cloth and cleans me up and asks "you want more? I say yes and she starts BBBJ and gets me hard again and we move to CFS mish and doggy and then to BBBJ. $160 plus 20 tip. Great time and I will re-visit. For my money Sugar and this new Taco are the best M-1 has ever had. Shampoo was fun for a while but these 2 are better.

Is Taco the same as the girl there who called herself taco bell? Or different? I would love to see a new girl there not to diss banana or sugar they both have good skills I just like the variety or a change of flavor.

Throtbngr
05-08-13, 22:35
She appears fairly new to the scene. Have had some success going to what appears legit and have a happy experience. Would appreciate any intel:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/3551752540.htmlGot in to see her before!

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lulus-luxury-massage/9622855

Come on in for a great massage you will never forget. You will want to come back for more. Specializing in Swedish Massage, trigger point. *Deep Tissue, Sports are available for an additional charge.

Relaxing music cozy candlelight Aimed at helping take away your daily stress.

Unscented lotion.

$50 for 30 min.

$80 for 60 min.

$120 for 90 min.

8:00 am. 4:00 pm Monday thru Friday.

Call or text for appointment.

(248) xxx-xxxx I am a professional massage therapist.

Not hard to set up appointment but hours are tough unless you work nights (I saw her when I was on vacation) Pics are accurate, fairly quiet during the massage which was fully draped I opted for the half hour and she quoted 60 as opposed to the advertised price. Pretty decent massage (I actually dozed a couple of times) but I noticed one time she had stopped. I believe she was texting during this time! She only did a back massage (no flip) I assumed because I was overcharged that was her way of getting a tip! My guess is she may be married due to the short hours during the week and no weekends (just mho) bottom line: doubtful I would repeat unless I hear otherwise from a trusted Senior here!

DFranco8
05-10-13, 11:37
Quote Originally Posted by Marino13 [View Original Post]

Is Taco the same as the girl there who called herself taco bell? Or different? I would love to see a new girl there not to diss banana or sugar they both have good skills I just like the variety or a change of flavor.More info on Taco please. Is it the same Taco that was there this time last year? Younger girl. Sweet "innocent"?

Please fill us in with the details so we know weather to make the trip.

Thanks

Neilnbob
05-10-13, 13:59
Stopped in the other day and although MMS insisted that Taco was a new girl and that I hadn't seen her, she was in fact "Taco Bell" from perhaps a month or two ago.

She's older than Sugar, cuter and with nicer funbags. Taller and better english too, but overall not as enthusiastic.

I got shorted because the dang bell kept ringing. Only one SOG for my buck fifty, though I did get a light massage and a TS.

Marino13
05-10-13, 18:07
Taco is late 30's early 40's and has a great set of tits. Speaks good Engish. Told me she used to live in Hawaii. Not the same girl as Taco Bell. Very nice time but you have to direct her. Mamason Cindy asked me about her after our appointment and I said she was good.

MojoFallin
05-11-13, 11:28
Hadn't been to M1 in a while so made trip earlier this week. Didn't tell mamasan a preference and Tutu came in. Was unable to get table shower due to plumbing work being done (Dammit, Plumber!) As always Tutu was pretty thorough and agreeable to requests. Finished with decent massage. Seen the new girl and she looked pretty good and will request a sample next visit.

Throtbngr
05-12-13, 14:05
Saw these 2 but no reviews so far.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-massage/12074236

The second one I believe I know who it is but not sure. Anyone try them yet?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/oriental-variety-massage/12131971

Hugh Jorgan
05-12-13, 14:31
I figured I would give Janet / Sally another visit, no answer so didn't leave a message. About an hour later she calls and says she can play (she had not posted since Thursday). I could tell by the conversation she really didn't remember me from our last visit. Do when I get close I call and she gets me through the maze of crowded residential streets. She is in a cute dress, freshly showered and now she remembers me and has a good memory. While I'm getting undressed I ask her if she was ever a dancer and she was. I ask for that first. She enjoyed dancing. I think a lot. Real metal stuff like Pantera, Slayer stuff, I got to get a real personal dance. Then went to a massage, she put a hat on teased the hell out of me, she was asking me when I was ready and she lined her booty up and jacked me between her cheeks. What an awesome ass. I didn't last too long, She cleaned me up and cuddled. Next time she wants to upgrade me for anal. Didn't ask how much. All in $100 plus Jackson tip. Even got a thank you text on my way home. I like this one, good price and no bad stories, always scared going to a private residence but 2nd time and I will definitly repeat.

Nyybry
05-12-13, 18:45

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/oriental-variety-massage/12131971Saw the ad for the Great massage which is located is near Warren / Middlebelt, have yet to call or visit, but am interested in any information about the place if anyone has visited yet.

Guyneedsfun
05-12-13, 21:29

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/oriental-variety-massage/12131971Second one is Helen.

Guyneedsfun
05-12-13, 23:58
I don't have the chance to post often. Just a heads up on the Concord Drive massage apartments. Anne's girls (other location in wayne) are upstairs. Downstairs is another . Can't remember name. Maybe Jenny as most seem to be Jenny, Anna or Ann. She used to work for Anne and now is on her own with boyfriend answering calls. Both are legit but with one downstairs and two girls working upstairs I have a hard time believing some neighbor won't eventually make a call since I heard kids behind other apartment doors. As a side note all three provide all services.

Throtbngr
05-13-13, 20:06

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/oriental-variety-massage/12131971
Second one is Helen.That's what I thought! I have known her for a few years (since she was in Farm) and she has always been good to me!

Nevin007
05-14-13, 05:29
Hey I'm new here, first post and never have gotten a massage actually. Looking to try this out. Has anyone tried out these two?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/are-u-ready-for-a-duo-massage-by-two-beautiful-women-specials-all-night-and-after-midnight-28/10232600

Jj 67
05-14-13, 08:04
Don't you guys ever do an image search. This is a fake pic, it is not Helen. Be smart, be safe, don't take some monger's word for it. Do your own research.

Second one is Helen.

toka420
05-14-13, 13:43
I don't know for how long it's been closed, but the place is cleaned out and closed down.

Member #4700
05-14-13, 17:52
That's what I thought! I have known her for a few years (since she was in Farm) and she has always been good to me!Ooops. Should have read the whole forum because that answered my question. Had just messaged you about that.

Yes, she has always been good to me also.

Member #4700
05-14-13, 17:54
Don't you guys ever do an image search. This is a fake pic, it is not Helen. Be smart, be safe, don't take some monger's word for it. Do your own research.Well, I know it is a fake pic, because 99 percent of the Asian ones are, but I thought that was Helen. Hmmmmmmm

ContinentalMan
05-15-13, 08:30
LOL, I got the call yesterday about the shower. I'll be there this afternoon fixing it for you guys.Let us know how the new girl is. I stopped by yesterday to see her but she was busy already so decided to wait and come back.

Grinder264
05-15-13, 10:26
LOL, I got the call yesterday about the shower. I'll be there this afternoon fixing it for you guys.Do a good job Plumber2! I'm going there Friday and love to start out with a shower LOL. I love how they clean ALL the nooks and crannies LOL. I haven't been there in a long time and need to "check in". Plus I want to check out the new "Taco". Plumber, I used to love Tutu with her big titties way back when. Why did she get them reduced?

Throtbngr
05-15-13, 17:58
Don't you guys ever do an image search. This is a fake pic, it is not Helen. Be smart, be safe, don't take some monger's word for it. Do your own research.
Well, I know it is a fake pic, because 99 percent of the Asian ones are, but I thought that was Helen. HmmmmmmmAll the Ads For Asian massage use fake pics of younger babes! That's a known fact Some places even use some of the same pics! But I was going by the wording in the ad and the location and times that the ad gets posted. Helen only used her real pic years ago when she worked in Farm out of a house with several other women but stopped a while back.

Guyneedsfun
05-15-13, 20:35
I did not say the pic was Helens. The original post asked "Anyone try them yet?". I answered that the second ad was Helen. Not the pic but her ad. She actually used to use her photo when she was in Farmington but again I am positive its her ad. I've seen her twice now that she is back in the towers. I won't be able to post much for a while but do lurk. Good luck out there!

Well, I know it is a fake pic, because 99 percent of the Asian ones are, but I thought that was Helen. Hmmmmmmm

Member #4700
05-15-13, 21:06
All the Ads For Asian massage use fake pics of younger babes! That's a known fact Some places even use some of the same pics! But I was going by the wording in the ad and the location and times that the ad gets posted. Helen only used her real pic years ago when she worked in Farm out of a house with several other women but stopped a while back.Yes, I remember when Helen used her real pic, back in he Farmington days. She's a real cutie!

If all the Asian girls looked like the pics they put in there, there would be lines out the door at every AMP. LOL.

Thanks for all of the great info you and others provide here. I appreciate it, and hope to add more as I visit providers.

Hotcarl76
05-15-13, 21:47
Hey I'm new here, first post and never have gotten a massage actually. Looking to try this out. Has anyone tried out these two?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/are-u-ready-for-a-duo-massage-by-two-beautiful-women-specials-all-night-and-after-midnight-28/10232600Stay away from this boring uninspired waste of space. She is unattractive, not flirty, no allure to her at all. You can get whatever you want for about 1. 2 or so but its not worth it. I was ashamed of myself for days. She will give you a half ass massage with some jurgen's old lady smelling lotion.

Rinhold
05-16-13, 21:54
All the Ads For Asian massage use fake pics of younger babes! That's a known fact Some places even use some of the same pics! But I was going by the wording in the ad and the location and times that the ad gets posted. Helen only used her real pic years ago when she worked in Farm out of a house with several other women but stopped a while back.Could someone provide me with some more detail about Helen? Feel free to PM. I'm looking for a cute relatively young Asian massage provider.

Throtbngr
05-16-13, 22:12
I did not say the pic was Helens. The original post asked "Anyone try them yet?". I answered that the second ad was Helen. Not the pic but her ad. She actually used to use her photo when she was in Farmington but again I am positive its her ad. I've seen her twice now that she is back in the towers. I won't be able to post much for a while but do lurk. Good luck out there!Take it easy GuyNF I think Jennabain was responding to this post http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4501-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1761901&viewfull=1#post1761901 And not yours! Thanks for your contributions GNF and JBain and for confirming what I thought and I look forward to reading your posts when you have time!

Member #4700
05-16-13, 22:20
Could someone provide me with some more detail about Helen? Feel free to PM. I'm looking for a cute relatively young Asian massage provider.Hey! If you are looking for a "cute relatively young Asian massage provider", then Helen would be the one, IMHO. She's a petite, cute, sweet girl. Probably about 5' 3" and 110 pounds. I better get to see her soon. It's been too long.

Member #4700
05-16-13, 22:27
Take it easy GuyNF I think Jennabain was responding to this post.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4501-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1761901&viewfull=1#post1761901

And not yours! Thanks for your contributions GNF and JBain and for confirming what I thought and I look forward to reading your posts when you have time!Thanks Throtbngr! I think we all want accurate info here, and no drama. We're all in this for the same thing. A lot of fun! Hope to add more positive reports here, and help out when I can. Peace!

PussyFactory
05-16-13, 23:00
I got in there today to fix the shower up. I met the new girl, but wasn't at all impressed. A bit shorter, older, and stumpier than Tutu. I was busy so I didn't even try her out. I think I'm going to bring an interested buddy there to use up my IOU. I didn't ask her name, but I'm pretty sure it was her.I went there today and experienced your work. Did you know the faucets were on backwards? Haha.

Sugar took good care of me on the ts and back in the room. The only thing about my visit is that I paid mamasan $.40 and she was okay with it. I was just messing with her, and told her it was short but she didn't care. Tipped sugar 0.40.

BBBJ with lots of BLS and rimjob with CFS as she rode the beast CG. Finished with a good massage.

Incognito1234
05-17-13, 07:53
The Pine Tree spa on Dix Toledo in Southgate, appears to be closed.

It was a decent AMP with HJ ending, that I would go to on occasion. I tried to go by there the other day but didn't get an answer when I called, so I drove down there. It was during their typical business hours but they were closed and no cars were in the parking lot. I see that they're not advertising on CL anymore either.

RemoMask
05-17-13, 11:48
Got some time today, will update forum with few reviews.

DT health.

Michigan. Backpage. Com / TherapeuticMassage / dt-health / 11832706.

Welcomed by a older (60+) women with heavy makeup, followed by a older (50 +) women. The place located in a run down place, and the only car at 5. 30pm on a Friday was my car!

Got undressed and lay down, older came in and asked for TS. Thought of some good exp in past in other places, agreed. Same old lady came, and she washed me without spending time which anyway I don't want to take with her and gave towel.

I was thinking already massage will be from young person, but shameful she came for that too.

Nor sure what old ladies think about money, but total turnoff by her looks and for pretty lame massage. I don't want to be rough to ask her send a young person, and so asked her to give regular massage. She deliberately pressed me for tip before she even start her massage. I gave her. 2 tip though I never give tips for regular massage before hand. She wasnt happy about it!

She told me that she was not making enough and bullshit things, honestly everyone has enough problems and we are not. Paying to hear stories, we are there for service.

She told extras start at. 6 HJ, $6 FS with young women in addition to door fee. But there were only two oldies I saw at that place, no signs of others. I declined and cut the appt to 30 mins and walked away. Damage was. 8$. Worst exp in whole of MI hobbying.

The trip was total turnoff for me, IMHO its waste of time, YMMV but I will never visit again.

Guys spare me for two situational things,
1. typing from mobile phone which I am not much comfortable
2. my grammar :)

not sure why the url link goes text, I will RTF and correct later.

RemoMask
05-17-13, 12:12
Took an one hour appointment. Greeted by a 30ish women with nice sets. There were three other old ladies in the front watching television and I was the pinot customer away the time. A Monday eveng 5:00pm.

Asked for shower and the lady did a good job, then back to room. I had back pain and asked get to give hard massage. She gave a very decent massage for half hour taking all kinks workedout. Then followed by teasing to the boys. Limited roaming OTC was allowed.

On the flip she started the light brushing and got me aroused. Then asked me if O needed a relief, hell I said yes. She kept her face very close to my little guy and started very slowly. I shooted the. Load after few minutes.

Then she. Cleaned oil and stuff with hot towel, gave some. More massage to get me relaxed. Never asked for a tip! Tipped her. 4 whole heartedly.

May be it was a good day for me, but what so ever, IMHO if you expect a decent massage with he, I recommend this place. One of my favorites.

Detroit. Backpage. Com / BodyRubs / finest-massage-therapy-in-town-26/9834231

TwistedBrother
05-17-13, 13:59
To me, it's all about the attitude. If she's 50 or 60 or more, but fun, then it's cool with me. I'm over 50, too. Fortunately, I've had several of those.

But if she has a bad attitude (like your provider had) , then 20-something or 60-something doesn't matter much. Tired, lazy, pissed, bitching all the same no matter the age. Of course, if I wasn't old myself, I'd want the younger gals more.

I'm with you. I don't care to bang Asian grandmothers.

RemoMask
05-17-13, 14:31
After RTF, knowing it was a self help center, gone there to have legit massage. Only reason was very to my place and just needed a massage. For stiff. Back muscle.

Greeted by a no looker little skinnish provider in her 40's, took an hour session and asked her for deep tissue massage. She took me to the first room in right. I got undressed and lay down with no sheets covered. She came in and cover my ass. I told her I needed a. Good. Massage amd she nodded for it. Next 40 mins, she walked (handles on ceiling) on me, literally I felt each of the bone in back got relief. Worked on butt, legs, hands, never felt so much better.

Then last 15 mins, light massage with light teasing on boys but never grabbed. On flip she covered me, but it was already on tent. She laughed and told its self service. Gave me some oil for self help and some OTC roaming. Once done, cleaned with hot towels and gave a. Five min head massage. Tipped her. 2 and door fee was. 7$. I think her name was Ki-lee, or KaiLee.

It was really a good massage, my back felt soo good. Seems little expensive for just massage, but haven't felt bad since it was a. Good massage on that day.

<michigan. Backpage. Com / TherapeuticMassage / come-see-me-and-experience-a-blissful-massage-with-no-interruption-248344-2712/11845399

Guwman
05-17-13, 19:06
I drive by every day. Sign was on. Door was open.

Incognito1234
05-18-13, 08:35
I drive by every day. Sign was on. Door was open.Glad to hear it's not closed, because it's closeby. However, the last day I tried to go, the door was closed and no cars were in the lot. They weren't answering the number either. Maybe they just took a day off.

Bratley1055
05-18-13, 08:42
Stay away from this boring uninspired waste of space. She is unattractive, not flirty, no allure to her at all. You can get whatever you want for about 1. 2 or so but its not worth it. I was ashamed of myself for days. She will give you a half ass massage with some jurgen's old lady smelling lotion.I second that. I posted about Stacie a while back. I did get a BJ and a half ass 10 minute message but there are much better providers. I can't blame the girl for trying to get by but I would look elsewhere.

Ropeshark07
05-18-13, 11:12
Hannah appears to have left!

I went to the Acuat7 and Middlebelt, and got very concerned when I found that Hannah was no longer there. I come to this place about once a month, and as far as I could tell, Hannah was the only girl ever here. It was great when she was free, except that she'd often be busy in the middle of a massage and have to turn you away because there wasn't anyone else there. I stopped coming during peak times (weekends). Should anyone get a lead on where she's gone, I would sure love to know.

This time, I was greeted by an older Korean woman. I asked for Hanna and she said she's gone, but the new girl would be in in two minutes. I paid, but then thought better of it. I remember when they first opened I had some trouble even getting a HE and didn't want to have to deal with that again. The new girl came out during the conversation patted by butt and talked me back into the room. Lisa's the new girl. She's a bit younger than Hannah, though not as pretty. Average looks. She was, however, very touchy and friendly, so I let myself get talked back into the room. A lot of personality.

Great massage, with good pressure and lots of teasing on the boys and inner thighs every other minute or so. Was pretty great. Halfway through the hour, she dims the lights and and crawls all over me, kissing my face chest and inner thighs and rubbing her breasts all over. She was definitely more into it than most providers. It was a pretty good handjob, though I don't think she's used to guys that take awhile, like I do. I had to slow her down a few times so that I didn't get numb from too much jackhammer, but she didn't seem put out or upset, just surprised about the time. She remained positive and super flirty the entire time. Crawled all over me. Had a very happy ending. I'd put her in the same league as Hannah, who was one of the best in the area, in my opinion. Tipped $40, like usual.

Acu on Telegraph.

This was a new girl to me, too, but since I only get out here once every six months, that's always the case. Had an even better experience at this place the week before. Also named Lisa, like above. Early forties, maybe, thin, pretty. Very quiet. No overt flirting or teasing, but went for HE with very little encouragement. Good massage, great happy end. Not in any rush. Tipped $40 here, as well.

These are my two favorite massage / HE AMPs in the area (West side) and they continue to keep quality service. Never anything more than HJ / HE, but always quality in both massage and HE. Reasonably priced.

Throtbngr
05-18-13, 11:15
Hey! If you are looking for a "cute relatively young Asian massage provider", then Helen would be the one, IMHO. She's a petite, cute, sweet girl. Probably about 5' 3" and 110 pounds. I better get to see her soon. It's been too long.Beat you to it! LOL saw her yesterday. A little farther of a drive for me but well worth it!

Skifreak
05-18-13, 15:16
I didn't know they had a shower there. Is it table or stand up? Now I might need to go back and try them again.

Took an one hour appointment. Greeted by a 30ish women with nice sets. There were three other old ladies in the front watching television and I was the pinot customer away the time. A Monday eveng 5:00pm.

Asked for shower and the lady did a good job, then back to room. I had back pain and asked get to give hard massage. She gave a very decent massage for half hour taking all kinks workedout. Then followed by teasing to the boys. Limited roaming OTC was allowed.

On the flip she started the light brushing and got me aroused. Then asked me if O needed a relief, hell I said yes. She kept her face very close to my little guy and started very slowly. I shooted the. Load after few minutes.

Then she. Cleaned oil and stuff with hot towel, gave some. More massage to get me relaxed. Never asked for a tip! Tipped her. 4 whole heartedly.

May be it was a good day for me, but what so ever, IMHO if you expect a decent massage with he, I recommend this place. One of my favorites.

Rinhold
05-18-13, 15:52

I didn't know they had a shower there. Is it table or stand up? Now I might need to go back and try them again.I've never known the ACU on Middlebelt to have a shower. Are you sure you're not talking about the place on Wayne Road? And, your link is to the ACU on Telegraph.

Member #4700
05-18-13, 21:46
Beat you to it! LOL saw her yesterday. A little farther of a drive for me but well worth it!Lucky You! Next time I'm in that area, I'm stopping in. I see she is not open on the weekends, and the weekdays are kind of hard for me.

It's kind of hard now that I'm thinking of her. LOL

StreetLegal
05-19-13, 00:23
Are you sure its at 7 & Middlebelt? I've never been their but Rubmaps shows an ACU at 7 & Farmington in Livonia.

I went to the Acuat7 and Middlebelt, and got very concerned when I found that Hannah was no longer there. I come to this place about once a month, and as far as I could tell, Hannah was the only girl ever here. It was great when she was free, except that she'd often be busy in the middle of a massage and have to turn you away because there wasn't anyone else there. I stopped coming during peak times (weekends). Should anyone get a lead on where she's gone, I would sure love to know.

This time, I was greeted by an older Korean woman. I asked for Hanna and she said she's gone, but the new girl would be in in two minutes. I paid, but then thought better of it. I remember when they first opened I had some trouble even getting a HE and didn't want to have to deal with that again. The new girl came out during the conversation patted by butt and talked me back into the room. Lisa's the new girl. She's a bit younger than Hannah, though not as pretty. Average looks. She was, however, very touchy and friendly, so I let myself get talked back into the room. A lot of personality.

Great massage, with good pressure and lots of teasing on the boys and inner thighs every other minute or so. Was pretty great. Halfway through the hour, she dims the lights and and crawls all over me, kissing my face chest and inner thighs and rubbing her breasts all over. She was definitely more into it than most providers. It was a pretty good handjob, though I don't think she's used to guys that take awhile, like I do. I had to slow her down a few times so that I didn't get numb from too much jackhammer, but she didn't seem put out or upset, just surprised about the time. She remained positive and super flirty the entire time. Crawled all over me. Had a very happy ending. I'd put her in the same league as Hannah, who was one of the best in the area, in my opinion. Tipped $40, like usual.

Acu on Telegraph.

This was a new girl to me, too, but since I only get out here once every six months, that's always the case. Had an even better experience at this place the week before. Also named Lisa, like above. Early forties, maybe, thin, pretty. Very quiet. No overt flirting or teasing, but went for HE with very little encouragement. Good massage, great happy end. Not in any rush. Tipped $40 here, as well.

These are my two favorite massage / HE AMPs in the area (West side) and they continue to keep quality service. Never anything more than HJ / HE, but always quality in both massage and HE. Reasonably priced.

Whisperer
05-19-13, 11:48
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-asian-massage-two-girlsfour-hands-29/11670435

Had a dream again about visiting this place. Had good experiences in my previous dreams with Jenny earlier at the same place.

4 hands caught my curiosity and dreamed about the new girl. She is sweet but bbw I mean big bbw asian. 40+ I would say.

Average massage. Superfical teasing. On the flip straight to the job. Roaming allowed. I asked for more massage as it was just 20 mins. She gave a reluctant look but obliged.

Massage turned to very bad from average. Came out 10 mins later. Damage. 6+.2

Klala
05-19-13, 11:53
Is Helen a FS provider? Standard rates?

Wiggles0923
05-19-13, 11:56
The one on Middlebelt does it offer FS and if so what is the price.

Are you sure its at 7 & Middlebelt? I've never been their but Rubmaps shows an ACU at 7 & Farmington in Livonia.

Ropeshark07
05-20-13, 11:18

Acu on Telegraph.

These are my two favorite massage / HE AMPs in the area (West side) and they continue to keep quality service. Never anything more than HJ / HE, but always quality in both massage and HE. Reasonably priced.Sorry, I had brain cramp on this one, obviously. Middlebelt Acu is on Middlebelt, in Livonia, just north of Ann Arbor Trail. Hannah used to work here.

Second listing is in Detroit / Redford. 7 & Telegraph, sorry for the confusion.

Amplexusband
05-20-13, 20:34
Second trip there last week. Good therapeutic massage for the price. No extras at and no touching. Got mt hand batted away. Though I would maybe get different results if I went later at night. Not the case. Strictly legit.

Throtbngr
05-20-13, 21:14

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/oriental-variety-massage/12131971So I have my questions answered! Stopped in at he first one (Angela) at Middlebelt / Warren.

Setting up the appointment was easy she is in an apartment probably late 30's or early 40's typical Korean female masseuse small pouch in front nice B's with fat nips more of a rub than a massage which was okay with some slight teasing. She was very cautious until the check cleared. Massage was 70 / hr and she wanted another 70 for HJ we ended up negotiating to 50 for a look at the B's but she kept them guarded the entire time. I probably will not repeat due to the inflated upsell! She was okay looking but not worth it IMHO I would rather go to MK at least all the women there are attractive for that much $ on the upsell!

Throtbngr
05-20-13, 21:17

So I have my questions answered! Stopped in at he first one (Angela) at Middlebelt / Warren.

Setting up the appointment was easy she is in an apartment probably late 30's or early 40's typical Korean female masseuse small pouch in front nice B's with fat nips more of a rub than a massage which was okay with some slight teasing. She was very cautious until the check cleared. Massage was 70 / hr and she wanted another 70 for HJ we ended up negotiating to 50 for a look at the B's but she kept them guarded the entire time. I probably will not repeat due to the inflated upsell! She was okay looking but not worth it IMHO I would rather go to MK at least all the women there are attractive for that much $ on the upsell!Looks like a new place opened up? Given the area I don't expect much! Anyone try? http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-best-chinese-full-body-massage-248-209-6129-w-bloomfield/12300549

Throtbngr
05-20-13, 21:22
Looks like a new place opened up? Given the area I don't expect much! Anyone try?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-best-chinese-full-body-massage-248-209-6129-w-bloomfield/12300549This one? http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/biz/3786998338.html And this one http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/bts/3758902302.html Have my attention! Just putting it out there!

Amplexusband
05-20-13, 21:39
Second trip there last week. Good therapeutic massage for the price. No extras at and no touching. Got mt hand batted away. Though I would maybe get different results if I went later at night. Not the case. Strictly legit.

HereIam2
05-20-13, 21:52
This one?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/biz/3786998338.html

And this one.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/bts/3758902302.html

Have my attention! Just putting it out there!The first hot chick, is 100% legit. Nothing there! The second; is a black dude about 24. And also legit! Typo on the second. Supposed to be MEGA HANDS. NOT MEGAN. Jokes on US

RemoMask
05-20-13, 23:10
I've never known the ACU on Middlebelt to have a shower. Are you sure you're not talking about the place on Wayne Road? And, your link is to the ACU on Telegraph.I am sorry, I was talking about Acu@Telegraph.

It is not TS though, its a stand up shower. There is a chair if you want to sit.

RemoMask
05-20-13, 23:28
I wanted to try the other parlour in Novi area and since it had a mixed review, thought of checking it out.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-professional-relaxing-massage/10098605

One old pal got out when I came in. Greeted by 35+ Asian female at front desk (Slim, kinda boney) and I told her I need an hour massage of deep tissue (really had lower back muscle stiffness). This time all wanted is a good massage and little teasing with HE.

She called someone in korean / Chinese and a old lady came in. The dress looked kinda nursing dress. She took me to the third room (last). The rooms here are closed with curtains. Not doors. The room was clean and I was the only one on Monday night 9PM. She asked me to get comfortable and lay down. I undressed and lay down. She came in and didn't cover me with towel and started massage. I have to tell that the massage was really good and she had really strong hands. She was thorough working out all back of mine. When she worked on butt area, it was totally legit no teasing at all.

After about 40 mins, she asked me to flip. Now, she covered me with a towel and gave massage. This is the first time in a AMP I get real massage on front body. But she covered my tented pole but never gave 'that' look for extras. Considering her actions and intention I haven't asked anything beyond massage. She has struggle in understanding language, but managed to do so and did a really good job on massage front.

They have a TS, but it is additional 10$. I wanted to try it, so I asked her to give me a TS. In the room, the table is kinda very clean (covered with a waterproof white cloth) compared to any other AMP I visited in MI. Then she wore cloth gloves and gave real bath, no teasing on boys. On flip, she covers me up with a towel! WTF, I told her it is okay and removed the towel. She said okay and washed me without touching pole. I asked her whether she can give me some relief. She politely refused and asked me to do self help.

50 mins of massage and table shower. The massage was good. But for door fee of 75$/hr of deep tissue and 10$ for TS, it is very expensive for a legit IMHO.

I will never repeat even though her massage was excellent.

RemoMask
05-20-13, 23:46
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/and-wonderful-touch-relaxing-and/10278192

This one is located in a Southfield Plazaat12 mile road. I went there last month and seen two 30ish young Chinese ladies.

First visit. I gone after having a tough day at work and thought of checking a new place. So went here to take a chance as I never seen any review on this place. After going there, was attended by the one worked at front desk. Her name was ginne / gene some thing. I got to the room and got undressed and lay down. She started with unscented oil which was good and we started talking about various things. It got very interesting and funny (not like some of the providers own story, the topic went interesting. And after about 30 mins, she paid attention to boys a lot along with their two siblings. It was really good and relaxing and she did allow me RIC, she has a pretty nice pair and clean sister. After the flip, she continued teasing and we were talking good things. Finally she did a slow job and busted my week load! She told me she don't do for all and she liked me thats why I got that. I wasnt sure about that part, but I left happy that day. The damage was. 7 for door and. 2 for her.

Second visit. I was hoping to see her again on my second visit. But she said she want to take rest and other lady will take care of me. I don't want to gamble, so I said I will go with half hour. She started massaging which is below average. She just applied the oil thats all, when I accidentally brushed her legs she said 'no touching'. After sometime, she got the hot towel, wiped my back and asked me to flip. Then she covered me! I guided her, but she said she don't do. If I want I can do self service. At that point, I decided to keep quiet and finish the session. I am tired of self sessions (I can do with a nice movie at home, no need to pay money to them for that). Half hour rate is. 5 and tipped her. 1 for being polite and respectful.

I will repeat in a pinch if the other lady is available and if I had a bad day.

But there are good options for that money.

RemoMask
05-20-13, 23:53
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-asian-massage-two-girlsfour-hands-29/11670435

Had a dream again about visiting this place. Had good experiences in my previous dreams with Jenny earlier at the same place.

4 hands caught my curiosity and dreamed about the new girl. She is sweet but bbw I mean big bbw asian. 40+ I would say.

Average massage. Superfical teasing. On the flip straight to the job. Roaming allowed. I asked for more massage as it was just 20 mins. She gave a reluctant look but obliged.

Massage turned to very bad from average. Came out 10 mins later. Damage. 6+.2Http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-asian-massage-two-girlsfour-hands-29/11670435

I have visited once to this place. There were two girls at that time and both were above 40+ asian women.

The lady I had was not BBW and even the other lady I observed on that day was not a BBW. The massage was non existent and I booked an hour.

Her body tone was nice, but she looked aged for my tastes. She agreed FS for $.3 (thats all I had that day) , but was reluctant touching her sissy. But nice complexion and after the deed is done, I asked her to massage me for sometime, she did as nude. Then we sat and talked for a couple of mins.

Though I wasnt impressed, I might only repeat only if this has decent provider. Seems girls rotate between other locations, at that time I wasnt sure of a repeat, so never asked or bother to ask.

RemoMask
05-21-13, 00:00
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-oriental-massage-farmington-hillssouthfield-12-mile-rd/10079621

Seen this once in March. The setup was done in a condo, the kitchen had the massage table and bathroom had Table for shower.

When I went there, the provider was about 45+ and I opted for half hour which is. 5

After undressed, she asked me whether I needed TS, I said yes. Then a thorough wash was given, but not teasing, seemed she was distracted with other things. Then back to room. The massage was non-existent and she just passed time. I did OTC roaming (never asked more than that, as she was older for my tastes). Then on the flip, she did a good job. Then cleaned with hot towel. Overall damage was. 5 +.2 tips.

I may not repeat as I am worried about surrounding (not bad, saw kids playing around and seems a good place in not so good area).

RemoMask
05-21-13, 00:03
Can someone correct me on how to post the URL link as link not as text. I tried reading forum, but no luck.

Have couple of reports to type, just the time issue.

RemoMask
05-21-13, 00:09
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-body-rub-specials-50-80-100-available-247-38/6267002

Decided to try a non AMP one. So far I found only one post after RTF.

Appreciate any intel on the Westland provider Mandy. NR has couple of good reviews, but none here worries me.

Dabbler1000
05-21-13, 05:30
Tried this one out. Pics are her. Doesn't look as good in person. Went for the 1/2 hour. $100 BBJCIM with no massage. I'm sure massage can be had though. Says she's available 24/7.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-body-rub-specials-50-80-100-available-247-38/6267002

Decided to try a non AMP one. So far I found only one post after RTF.

Appreciate any intel on the Westland provider Mandy. NR has couple of good reviews, but none here worries me.

Looking Around
05-21-13, 08:39
Can someone correct me on how to post the URL link as link not as text. I tried reading forum, but no luck.

Have couple of reports to type, just the time issue.1. Go to the page you want to post the link for (for example, a BP ad).

2. Use your cursor to highlight the URL (be sure you highlight the whole thing).

3. Hold down the CTRL key and the "see" key at the same time (copies the URL into temp memory).

4. Go to the page where you want to post the link (I. E, the message window).

5. Put the cursor in the message window where you want the URL.

6. Hold down the CTRL key and the "v" key at the same time (copies the URL from temp memory onto the message window.

IMPORTANT:

7. If you're using a computer you share with someone else and don't want them to stumble onto the URL you copied into temp memory, highlight and copy into memory another URL. Otherwise, the URL you pasted might come up again if someone else happens to hit "CTRL" and "see".

Hugh Jorgan
05-21-13, 11:09
It's been over a year for me but Mandy has 2 sisters (one out of state). She gives one hell of a BBBJ when she gives you a gummer. If she has been drinking she is hard to handle, she won't rush and she will do most anything. Saw her out of state sister Candylicious lick her pussy, she also had two daughters, Shannon and Rachael that are in the biz too. Rachel is beautiful. Almost model like and she loves what she does and has a great attitude too. You got to get the gummer.

Tried this one out. Pics are her. Doesn't look as good in person. Went for the 1/2 hour. $100 BBJCIM with no massage. I'm sure massage can be had though. Says she's available 24/7.

TullyBlanchard
05-21-13, 18:46
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cute-fun-girl-next-door-andhearts-all-youll-ever-need-23/11100173

Been seeing this one for a while now, first met her when she was working at Massageman's place (the one that got busted a few months back.

She's been working on her own for at least a year now at a private office in the Sterling Heights area.

Young, attractive "California blonde" type.

Standard $80 for half hr with HE. She goes in periods where she will offer more and some periods where she won't. French and full service will come at a high price.

Overall, great massage and great to look at. Big fan.

Gigaman
05-21-13, 21:07
It's been over a year for me but Mandy has 2 sisters (one out of state). She gives one hell of a BBBJ when she gives you a gummer. If she has been drinking she is hard to handle, she won't rush and she will do most anything. Saw her out of state sister Candylicious lick her pussy, she also had two daughters, Shannon and Rachael that are in the biz too. Rachel is beautiful. Almost model like and she loves what she does and has a great attitude too. You got to get the gummer.Which state / city is her sister, Candylicious, at? Also, does Rachel advertise on BP? She sounds great! Please share more info.

I've seen Mandy and Veronica's ad on BP many times, but I don't find them attractive.

Throtbngr
05-21-13, 23:37
The first hot chick, is 100% legit. Nothing there! The second; is a black dude about 24. And also legit! Typo on the second. Supposed to be MEGA HANDS. NOT MEGAN. Jokes on USJokes on us for sure! The ad never said or suggested it was a dude. LOL Thanks for the heads up!

Throtbngr
05-21-13, 23:42
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/and-wonderful-touch-relaxing-and/10278192

This one is located in a Southfield Plazaat12 mile road. I went there last month and seen two 30ish young Chinese ladies.

First visit. I gone after having a tough day at work and thought of checking a new place. So went here to take a chance as I never seen any review on this place. After going there, was attended by the one worked at front desk. Her name was ginne / gene some thing. I got to the room and got undressed and lay down. She started with unscented oil which was good and we started talking about various things. It got very interesting and funny (not like some of the providers own story, the topic went interesting. And after about 30 mins, she paid attention to boys a lot along with their two siblings. It was really good and relaxing and she did allow me RIC, she has a pretty nice pair and clean sister. After the flip, she continued teasing and we were talking good things. Finally she did a slow job and busted my week load! She told me she don't do for all and she liked me thats why I got that. I wasnt sure about that part, but I left happy that day. The damage was. 7 for door and. 2 for her.

Second visit. I was hoping to see her again on my second visit. But she said she want to take rest and other lady will take care of me. I don't want to gamble, so I said I will go with half hour. She started massaging which is below average. She just applied the oil thats all, when I accidentally brushed her legs she said 'no touching'. After sometime, she got the hot towel, wiped my back and asked me to flip. Then she covered me! I guided her, but she said she don't do. If I want I can do self service. At that point, I decided to keep quiet and finish the session. I am tired of self sessions (I can do with a nice movie at home, no need to pay money to them for that). Half hour rate is. 5 and tipped her. 1 for being polite and respectful.

I will repeat in a pinch if the other lady is available and if I had a bad day.

But there are good options for that money.The link you posted is in Farmington. Asian Well being is Southfield plaza here is their ad http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-beauiful-massueses/12132112

StreetLegal
05-23-13, 09:40
Speaking of Cozy and the Van Dyke area, has anyone ventured into Cozy since the bust last year? It is open and just wondering if any good reports. Due to the sensitivity and how this may be on LEO radar, feel free to message me.

There is a Hannah at VanDyke Spa, probably 40, med build, decent massage, also Hannah at Day Spa (I think that's the name), the place on VanDyke on the North side, north of Cozy. She was formerly CC at Sonia, probably 30ish (maybe late 20's?) friendly, cute, tanned, but not a great massage (I like deep tissue) and now more expensive than some. Is the Hannah at the place on Mound and 14 one of those or another Hannah altogether? Saw Ruby at VanDyke and got a good non-rushed massage. Wish they wouldn't move the girls around so much, when you find someone you like they often are not there next time you try.

HereIam2
05-23-13, 10:20
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/summer-fun-massage-book-fast-draping-optional-call-lisa-at-248-707-9249-lk-orion/9250024

I have been to her several times, I have reports on her; as being legit only, and about how she baits us guys in with young girls, suggestive wording etc. I saw this posting yesterday, and decided (don't know why) to giver her a call. She has NOW draping optional,"FUN" Summer massage, and states that we will love from beginning to END! So I thought, just maybe she is sick of making no money, that she would at least offer a sensual massage at best.

I called, and just simply asked if she was offering a sensual massage. She ranted for 10 minutes (I should have hung up on this self righteous Witch) But I found it amusing how she ranted about how all these girls are taking "Her" clients, and NONE except her on BP does any kind of massage, and if they do they are nothing like HER massage. (of course we all know this is NOT true) , and how she needs to make money (as she is not making any in this biz anymore) and all these bills, and something about how she takes car of her BF too (like WTF? Really? Your stupid) and there is no way that she is going topless like Regina in Livonia, and how that behavior is unacceptable, and she will get busted like all those other sensual providers. Blah blah blah. She went off on me for just asking a simple question.

I let her go on then I came back; and REMINDED her what was in her new posting. Ummm Lisa, you have draping optional, and saying FUN massage, and telling us guys we will love this (with emphasis on these words) massage from BEGINNING to END. DUH

You crazy bi polar nut job! I also told her she has been in this biz long enough to know what her ad implies. She stated that she has to get us in the door. I told her false advertisement as usual from YOU! She asked if I was booking I told her NO and why, and then she was like because I won't jack you off? I said nope that's not why, three reasons I gave her

1.) tired of your false ads, and then going off on us guys when we ask you for a sensual massage.

2. Not only did you bash everyone on BP like you're the only one that can do a massage; but you bashed your friend in Livonia, whom I have seen more than you.

3. And YES I want a happy Ending and I LOVE topless massages No shame here; and you will never offer that, which is ok too, but stop posting as though you are, and you won't have these issues.

I ended the conversation, with Lisa, you give a good massage; I have had better, but yours is good too, I respect what.

You do, but stop playing games with us, then going off on us and acting like getting or giving a sensual massage is like worshiping the devil. I flat out told her I will not be booking in the future, and good luck.

She started with the lectures again, and I simply hung up. Could not take it anymore.

This is a sad loss to my list, because she gave a good massage, and place was clean; but with her bi polar behavior, and all that ranting about what everyone else is doing or not doing, and the fact is that she will always play games. I am just done investing time and money on her.

Safe Hunting!

Ad:

Step into spring with a new outlook on life! Call today for your personalized session by Lisa! 248-707-9249. _From Swedish to Lomi Lomi with long strokes and a wavelike technique your body will love from beginning to end! With serene ambiance and careful attention to your entire body! All tension and stress will escape your muscles. Amenities include: Central Air, candle light, music, shower and cranberry sugar scrub!

What a steal! Bottled water to send you on your way!

Full body spa sessions available for 60 or 90 min. Book yours today!

No calls after 7pm. No text or e-mail accepted to set up a session! No restricted or blocked calls! Call Lisa at 248-707-9249 60 minute sessions: 90 Minute sessions! 75 for 60 min-hot towel wipedown 90min-massage, scrub and shower is 135! Call 248-707-9249 Thank You! 100 sessions come with sugar scrub, shower and 60 min massage!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

RemoMask
05-23-13, 14:21
The link you posted is in Farmington. Asian Well being is Southfield plaza here is their ad.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-beauiful-massueses/12132112Thanks for correcting, Throtbngr.

Throtbngr
05-23-13, 23:17
Okay I was curious to know if the ladies are moving to different places or PPMT is falsely advertising? What do you guys think? I saw this ad for MK http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-appointment-needed-walk-in-9am-8pm-8-therapists-to-choose-from-2484976267/11859079 With the woman in the bottom pic listed as Halley then I saw one for PPMT http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pressure-point-massage-therapy-check-out-keelah-today-new-at-pressure-point/10090359 6 hours later with the same lady listed as Keelah I also noticed Chloe (who is really nice BTW) has an ad with them also http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pressure-point-come-relax-with-chloe-248-358-8800-location-has-showers/4735524 I know some places get desperate when business is slow! I would like to think it's all legit as I have only been to PPMT twice but does anyone know the real deal?

Throtbngr
05-23-13, 23:22
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-be-pampered-by-our-gorgeous-girls-jade-and-carmen-24/12372996 I agree with everything stated in previous reports about her. She is really cool and easy going and I left happy! I will repeat for sure in the future!

Throtbngr
05-23-13, 23:30
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-be-pampered-by-our-gorgeous-girls-jade-and-carmen-24/12372996

I agree with everything stated in previous reports about her. She is really cool and easy going and I left happy! I will repeat for sure in the future!Katrina is on my to do list http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/10-dollars-off-hours-katrina-or-noelle-are-all-the-variety-you-need-35/9642438 I met her in person once when I went to Andreas place and had an appointment with someone else there. She was the one who answered the door and she gave me that look (you know the IJWFU Look?) LOL I almost went with her instead of the other person but that would have been rude so I decided against it but she has been on my radar for a while since that meeting! Anyone care to post or PM info my way it would be greatly appreciated!

Mike27L
05-24-13, 11:11
I think I finally found someone that I would go to on a consistent basis!

Over the past year, I have been going to many different places, trying to find a place that I could become a regular. I've tried Hawaii in Lansing (Multiple times), Lansing Acu in Laning (once), Chang Mi in Toledo (Multiple times) , Acu on Middlebelt in Livonia (once), Westland Chinese massage (multiple times), and Holistic Touch.

I want to start off saying, that this board is the reason that I had 100% success rate at every place that I went to. All of your comments, in the various sections were for the most part spot on, and allowed me to waste very little money and be able to sample from a lot of different places.

I can share my experiences on each independently (Of which I kind of did with recent posts) , but overall I would have to say that Holistic Touch is my new home. My 1st experience there was just okay, and it was the first time that I had gone to an "American" place. I decided it was worth a second visit, and I am glad I made that decision. The person I saw, and will continue to see was very attractive and very pleasant to talk to. She had a very unique way of asking about my first visit to get to the point of what I really wanted. First time there was no negotiation on price, however we discussed everything up front on this occasion. It made for a uncomfortable situation while happening (Never done this with clothes on) , however once the session started it was nice to just relax and enjoy the time. Now I will say that this is not the best "value" out there, however in a pinch, I can always stop into one of these places. I am looking for consistency going forward.

I don't want to discuss a name or rates on the forum, however fell free to PM me and I can give you specifics!

I guess, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who contributes to the board, and I wanted to let you know that EVERY post is read and many of them provide tremendous value.

M

Wiggles0923
05-24-13, 11:34
I could not locate the other post and I do not have time avalible with work and all to go back too far.

I have three questions.

1. How much for service.

2. Is FS offered.

3. Is the massage any good.

Katrina is on my to do list.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/10-dollars-off-hours-katrina-or-noelle-are-all-the-variety-you-need-35/9642438

I met her in person once when I went to Andreas place and had an appointment with someone else there. She was the one who answered the door and she gave me that look (you know the IJWFU Look?) LOL I almost went with her instead of the other person but that would have been rude so I decided against it but she has been on my radar for a while since that meeting! Anyone care to post or PM info my way it would be greatly appreciated!

Taint1974
05-24-13, 13:55
Okay I was curious to know if the ladies are moving to different places or PPMT is falsely advertising? What do you guys think? I saw this ad for MK.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-appointment-needed-walk-in-9am-8pm-8-therapists-to-choose-from-2484976267/11859079

With the woman in the bottom pic listed as Halley then I saw one for PPMT.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pressure-point-massage-therapy-check-out-keelah-today-new-at-pressure-point/10090359

6 hours later with the same lady listed as Keelah I also noticed Chloe (who is really nice BTW) has an ad with them also.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pressure-point-come-relax-with-chloe-248-358-8800-location-has-showers/4735524

I know some places get desperate when business is slow! I would like to think it's all legit as I have only been to PPMT twice but does anyone know the real deal?She most likely switched places and MK hasn't updated their ad yet, I'm a regular at PPMT and friendly with the owner can't see her pulling a bait and switch.

Ropeshark07
05-24-13, 16:28
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-be-pampered-by-our-gorgeous-girls-jade-and-carmen-24/12372996

I agree with everything stated in previous reports about her. She is really cool and easy going and I left happy! I will repeat for sure in the future!I can also confirm with Jade: I almost didn't write this report because, after going through some of the other reports, it's virtually identical. That does say something to consistency, though, which I can believe, as Jade struck me as level-headed, dependible and really sweet. She's tad older than you might guess from the pic, but also a lot prettier. She's also got super long hair that drapes all over you during the massage and an absolutely killer body. The only downside, is that there really isn't much of a massage to speak of. But she more than makes up for that on the flip. It costs extra to have her naked (but worth it) and she encourages roaming. (No vag penetration though.) $150 got me a really nice, slow, long and luxurious HJ. Price is a bit high, but she seemed worth it for me.

Oh, the other great thing. She works all hours. My most convenient time is Sunday night, which often makes it hard to schedule, but she works every day.

I was less enamored with Brooke (from the same place). She's a sweetheart, same service, but just not as sexy to me.

Good to hear about Carrington's pics, I'm curious about Carmen / Remy, too. Since Brooke and Jade quoted me the same fee structure. $150 naked / hour. $100 clothed hour or naked half hour, I think.

GiantFunk
05-24-13, 23:55
Katrina is on my to do list.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/10-dollars-off-hours-katrina-or-noelle-are-all-the-variety-you-need-35/9642438

I met her in person once when I went to Andreas place and had an appointment with someone else there. She was the one who answered the door and she gave me that look (you know the IJWFU Look?) LOL I almost went with her instead of the other person but that would have been rude so I decided against it but she has been on my radar for a while since that meeting! Anyone care to post or PM info my way it would be greatly appreciated!I saw her a year or so ago and I was pretty disappointed. She talked a lot about how she lost a ton of weight a few years ago so needless to say she looks much better with the clothes on. If you are into saggy women you will love her. I didn't try to get any further into her menu other than a handshake, but it seems there is more available. She is very friendly just not my type.

StrokeOfLuck
05-25-13, 12:10
I saw her a year or so ago and I was pretty disappointed. She talked a lot about how she lost a ton of weight a few years ago so needless to say she looks much better with the clothes on. If you are into saggy women you will love her. I didn't try to get any further into her menu other than a handshake, but it seems there is more available. She is very friendly just not my type.Seem's to be a trend with the girls that work for Andrea. Seen Abby when she first started, and I almost left when I seen how saggy her body was. Lots of baby damage. I've been tempted to give Jennelle a try, but just have a feeling it will be the same.

SilverFoxx
05-25-13, 13:49
Does anyone know where Hannah went? The new girl isn't bad but Hannah's slow HE's were great. The new girl loves to kiss all over your body and seems to get into to it. I tried for more but HJ was the only option. Also I don't think she likes to be rubbed on to much.

Mrtroy
05-25-13, 19:37
Hi I never been there but I was next door to pickup food and seen a big orange sticker on the door. Said something about the Vanburen township has closed this buss. Not aloud do buss. in Vanburen twns.

RoseBudd
05-25-13, 23:40
I needed to relax, so I hit up Magic Health. Gina is a nice person, but seems to think that a simple TS should get me half way there. She's in her 40s, with fakes. However, she is easy on the eyes. I wish she had a bit more of a butt. Almost at every angle, I couldn't go as deep as I wanted to. After 10 minutes, I was being asked to finish up. I didn't care for the camera system they have running as well. Anyhow, I managed to get what I needed out of the place and rolled out.

Russ1911
05-26-13, 19:15
Hey guys I tried this one she gives a good massage. But looks nothing like the pic and wouldn't do a HE for me. I'm not sure that this is the case always as I seem to suck and getting extras. But I love the massage game. Hmmm. Anyway she is not very cute ok but nothing special works off woodward in bham and charges a lot for no HE.

Anyone else ever try her out?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exceptional-therapeutic-swedish-massage-the-perfect-randr-therapy-all-4-you-call-now-248-716-0133/11688660

Jooop
05-27-13, 06:05
Hi I never been there but I was next door to pickup food and seen a big orange sticker on the door. Said something about the Vanburen township has closed this buss. Not aloud do buss. in Vanburen twns.Dam my favorite years back.

Nyybry
05-27-13, 10:35
I stopped in this morning and saw the new girl that goes by the name "Taco Bell". I thought the other short girl was Taco Bell. I was mistaken! She is taller, I'd say 5' 6ish, nice looking, modern short hair cut, nice C rack, and gives a great massage. The table shower was standard, and her English is the best I've heard there. She gave the massage through the towel which worked really well. She gives a strong massage, which I prefer. I like the deep tissue over the "lazy girlfriend" massage. After a super thorough rub, she finished with some teasing and dragging nipples over my back. On the flip she went with more teasing, and a CBJ. The CBJ was pretty average, but then again I don't ever remember getting a great BJ from an Asian for whatever reason. Then came some cg, k9, and mish. I was going to inquire about Greek, but I couldn't hold back and filled my hat up water balloon style. I definitely recommend this one! .Have seen taco bell, not bad but I prefer Sugar over her as far as m1 girls.

Taco bell kinda complains when you don't finish right away.

HereIam2
05-27-13, 13:21
Hey guys I tried this one she gives a good massage. But looks nothing like the pic and wouldn't do a HE for me. I'm not sure that this is the case always as I seem to suck and getting extras. But I love the massage game. Hmmm. Anyway she is not very cute ok but nothing special works off woodward in bham and charges a lot for no HE.

Anyone else ever try her out?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exceptional-therapeutic-swedish-massage-the-perfect-randr-therapy-all-4-you-call-now-248-716-0133/11688660Most of the time if an ad states legitimate only, than thats all it is. If you go there with the expectations of more, most time than not you will leave unhappy. However there is some exceptions, like YMMV situation. But, if the ad states legit, and you go there wanting more, then the "bad" is on you. I love the massage game as well, but will not walk into a knowingly legit place, and get upset when nothing was or is offered. Just some advice.

Mike27L
05-28-13, 08:29
Is this Holistic Touch your talking about? Huron River and Haggertyish?

Hi I never been there but I was next door to pickup food and seen a big orange sticker on the door. Said something about the Vanburen township has closed this buss. Not aloud do buss. in Vanburen twns.

Hockey Dood
05-28-13, 11:31
Hey all, hoping for a little help here. I will be visiting next month and staying in the Romulus area. I won't have much free time but was wondering who would be a good person to call for a good massage and preferably, an oral HE, but would be satisfied with a HJ ending as well. I am willing to travel a little bit but hopefully no more than 20 min or so. I've read a bit of the forums here but when you aren't familiar with the area its hard to follow. Thanks for any feedback.

Ropeshark07
05-28-13, 11:54
Does anyone know where Hannah went? The new girl isn't bad but Hannah's slow HE's were great. The new girl loves to kiss all over your body and seems to get into to it. I tried for more but HJ was the only option. Also I don't think she likes to be rubbed on to much.I posted earlier with this info. Or at least as much as I had. All I could get from Mamasan was that Hannah no longer works there. I liked the new girl, too, but will certainly miss Hannah.

Mike27L
05-28-13, 12:29
I just drove by, as I heard the news this morning. They are indeed closed down, as previously stated. I really hope this is a temporary thing, however I am guessing it is permanent. I guess my travels will need to start over again!

Does anyone know of any other American parlors in the area?

M

Anthroman
05-28-13, 20:41
I needed to relax, so I hit up Magic Health. Gina is a nice person, but seems to think that a simple TS should get me half way there. She's in her 40s, with fakes. However, she is easy on the eyes. I wish she had a bit more of a butt. Almost at every angle, I couldn't go as deep as I wanted to. After 10 minutes, I was being asked to finish up. I didn't care for the camera system they have running as well. Anyhow, I managed to get what I needed out of the place and rolled out.I have gone to Magic in the past as a slightly cheaper alternative to M1, but never noticed a camera system. Can you explain further?

Member #4700
05-29-13, 00:00
Just returned from here a little bit ago: http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/3833838588.html

And am happy to report that the new girl Lisa, who replaced Hannah is a hot babe in my eyes.

I miss Hannah also, but Lisa was incredibly friendly, and has a awesome body. Gave me a pretty good massage, walked on my back for a little bit, and started with some light and prolonged teasing after some conversation. On the flip, she was very much into the kissing as reported previously here in the forum, and finished off with a excellent HJ.

I am not a quickie, and she was very patient and had a very enthusiastic attitude. I say she is two thumbs and a boner up, a definite excellent replacement for Hannah. Will repeat!

Mrtroy
05-29-13, 06:28
Is this Holistic Touch your talking about? Huron River and Haggertyish?Yes sir that was the name of it. Next building over JT pub grub wow good pizza.

Darn city leo LOL

Calvin77
05-29-13, 08:34
I just drove by, as I heard the news this morning. They are indeed closed down, as previously stated. I really hope this is a temporary thing, however I am guessing it is permanent. I guess my travels will need to start over again!

Does anyone know of any other American parlors in the area?

MThere was a recent article in Oakland Press about this place being busted.

DougHighcrest
05-29-13, 16:29
There was a recent article in Oakland Press about this place being busted.For those interested.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/articles/2013/05/28/news/local_news/doc51a52718bf995120501316.txt

Jd1234
05-29-13, 17:10
Just returned from here a little bit ago:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/3833838588.html

And am happy to report that the new girl Lisa, who replaced Hannah is a hot babe in my eyes.

I miss Hannah also, but Lisa was incredibly friendly, and has a awesome body. Gave me a pretty good massage, walked on my back for a little bit, and started with some light and prolonged teasing after some conversation. On the flip, she was very much into the kissing as reported previously here in the forum, and finished off with a excellent HJ.

I am not a quickie, and she was very patient and had a very enthusiastic attitude. I say she is two thumbs and a boner up, a definite excellent replacement for Hannah. Will repeat!Was she completely clothed all the time. Any roaming allowed?

Peter Zinnia
05-29-13, 17:38
Was she completely clothed all the time. Any roaming allowed?No roaming is my experience, last Sunday. But, YMMV

TravelinJohn
05-29-13, 17:42
Chinese Massage on Wayne and Joy (ish)Chinese Massage in Holliday Plaza near corner of Wayne and Joy. My ATF in Detroit area.

Never have had a bad experience there.

Member #4700
05-29-13, 20:01
Was she completely clothed all the time. Any roaming allowed?Yes she was completely clothed, and I was allowed a little OTC roaming. About the same amount as when Hannah worked there. But it was an awesome time, and I will repeat. Oh BTW, the damage was the usual .8 plus .4 for a tip, so $1.2 total. That is what I have always paid there for the excellent service that they provide.

Toolie12
05-30-13, 11:24
Went to Lake Spa last Saturday. Was treated to Sandy, late 30's? Maybe, pretty enough, nice tits, no ass at all. After negotiating a deal for mutual massage of $.45, she barely let me touch her, and all I got was HJ. This was followed by the worst massage that anyone ever received. Try your luck somewhere else. (Price inludes the door fee)

RoseBudd
05-30-13, 23:49
I have gone to Magic in the past as a slightly cheaper alternative to M1, but never noticed a camera system. Can you explain further?They have door cameras. Nothing in the actual massage rooms, but I don't like it.

StreetLegal
05-31-13, 23:58
Went to Lake Spa last Saturday. Was treated to Sandy, late 30's? Maybe, pretty enough, nice tits, no ass at all. After negotiating a deal for mutual massage of $.45, she barely let me touch her, and all I got was HJ. This was followed by the worst massage that anyone ever received. Try your luck somewhere else. (Price inludes the door fee)I concur. Don't waste your time.

WhateverIWant
06-01-13, 15:47
I concur. Don't waste your time.Sandy is gone, I am glad. New talent was fun enough.

Nelson1
06-02-13, 13:02
Stopped in earlier this week and was given a massage by L. I'm guessing her age around 45, reasonably attractive, very nice personality. She gave a great massage on the flip started play very gently with junior. I talked with her after the flip requesting more. She told me she would get in trouble. Has anyone had experience with her?

Nyybry
06-02-13, 18:05
Stopped in earlier this week and was given a massage by L. I'm guessing her age around 45, reasonably attractive, very nice personality. She gave a great massage on the flip started play very gently with junior. I talked with her after the flip requesting more. She told me she would get in trouble. Has anyone had experience with her?Visited new lady Lisa, did not ask for more than the typical HE, but it was great just by itself. The accupressure massage was exceptional and the teasing leading to the flip was great. She seems to really enjoy her work.

Awefasd
06-03-13, 00:37
This had been my first AMP so always holds a dear spot. Stopped by twice in the last month. Once I saw Tracey who I hadn't seen in awhile. Chatted with her about opening up another new spa near Battle Creek so she would be working there more. Got a nice massage and BJ for 140 (she said I was 20 short) but I told her I would fix her computer. She said "what's wrong with my computer?" I replied "there's always something wrong with your computer" She said OK and gave a good massage and even better finish. Tried to help with her computer (her wireless was picking up the neighbors free linkys and booting her off hers) I tried to get her computer to forget the linksys wifi, but it was all in korean and I couldn't fix it. I also got a quick view of another girl working there (really short hair, a little thick?) whom tracey said that I should give a try. Didn't really seem to be my bag.

Came back a few weeks later, and granted I was in a hurry. Just wanted a quick HJ. But was kind of dissapointed. Got Tammy, average looking with average chest. Laid out 100, she came back and gave a quick rub, then flip, and I said it was ok with hand. She said "you give me a little more?" I told her 100 will get me what I want. She was hesitant but went ahead. I was in and out in 20 MINUTES. That was probably 10 min massage. 10 min hand. I know I wanted a quick, but I would like to be the one to dictate that. This was on a Wednesday, got there about 5:10, out by 5:30.

TravelinJohn
06-03-13, 10:03
Thought I'd make my first visit to M1 and want to make sure I get the most of the visit.

I know enough to say that I've been there before, but beyond that it gets sketchy.

Do you pay the house up front and then do the traditional "negotiating and tipping" in the room?

Or, should I just lay it all out with mamasan and know it is all "understood"?

Any other advice for getting the maximum experience?

Reply here or PM me with any tips, please.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sobe69
06-03-13, 15:18
Great massage skills at a private residence very sexy but no menu items.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/faith-in-masssge-all-services-50-per-hr-call-or-text-586-436-0167/12363522

DFranco8
06-03-13, 16:38
Thought I'd make my first visit to M1 and want to make sure I get the most of the visit.

I know enough to say that I've been there before, but beyond that it gets sketchy.

Do you pay the house up front and then do the traditional "negotiating and tipping" in the room?

Or, should I just lay it all out with mamasan and know it is all "understood"?

Any other advice for getting the maximum experience?

Reply here or PM me with any tips, please.

Any help is greatly appreciated.I am a regular. I walk in and pay mamasan $.2 and she gives me a room. There is no more negotiating after that. I like that. I would ask for Sugar or Taco Bell. Have not tried TacoBell but the reviews are good. Sugar will give you full experience. I have not had good times with Banana. I think she is overrated! Jmho

Gigaman
06-03-13, 20:41

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/faith-in-masssge-all-services-50-per-hr-call-or-text-586-436-0167/12363522Was the massage any good? Was draping optional like her ad says?

ContinentalMan
06-03-13, 22:35
I am a regular. I walk in and pay mamasan $.2 and she gives me a room. There is no more negotiating after that. I like that. I would ask for Sugar or Taco Bell. Have not tried TacoBell but the reviews are good. Sugar will give you full experience. I have not had good times with Banana. I think she is overrated! JmhoJust FYI guys, everyone is over paying at M1. I go once a month or so depending on the talent. I give $1. 00 no more than that and a table shower and 30-45 mins or so with whichever provider I asked for. Full service, nothing skipped out on.

If you give less than 1 they will turn you away, otherwise I don't see why anyone has to pay more than that.

Member #4025
06-04-13, 08:21
Just FYI guys, everyone is over paying at M1. I go once a month or so depending on the talent. I give $1. 00 no more than that and a table shower and 30-45 mins or so with whichever provider I asked for. Full service, nothing skipped out on.

If you give less than 1 they will turn you away, otherwise I don't see why anyone has to pay more than that.I just want to be clear on what you are paying; I understand it to be 100 plus the house fee of 40 or 60; not just 100 total; please confirm. Thanks, #4025

ContinentalMan
06-04-13, 09:16
I just want to be clear on what you are paying; I understand it to be 100 plus the house fee of 40 or 60; not just 100 total; please confirm. Thanks, #4025100 total out the door

Stroller 5150
06-04-13, 16:08
Back was all knotted up last Monday. Stopped in and saw a new provider named Suzie at an old location. About 45, 5'.100. Holy crap, this woman is strong. I love a firm massage, and she delivered! I'm not happy with her stopping twice to answer the door, but on the flip she had me smiling again. Excellent massage, the HJ was simply a bonus. Donation was .8 and I tipped .1.

Will visit again.

Michiman
06-04-13, 16:17
Saw Ruby at VanDyke Spa, the place South of Sonia, have also seen Hannah and a newer girl Anemia or something. Saw Anemia once due to others being busy and it was OK. Ruby though small does a good therapeutic massage, you get your full hour, nice personality. Hannah is good too, she does a good therapeutic massage though not quite as deep as Ruby.

TravelinJohn
06-04-13, 16:39
Thanks. I'll probably up the ante a bit since I'm not a regular, but it's good to know the protocol.

I am a regular. I walk in and pay mamasan $.2 and she gives me a room. There is no more negotiating after that. I like that. I would ask for Sugar or Taco Bell. Have not tried TacoBell but the reviews are good. Sugar will give you full experience. I have not had good times with Banana. I think she is overrated! Jmho

Ropeshark07
06-04-13, 17:09
I am a regular. I walk in and pay mamasan $.2 and she gives me a room. There is no more negotiating after that. I like that. I would ask for Sugar or Taco Bell. Have not tried TacoBell but the reviews are good. Sugar will give you full experience. I have not had good times with Banana. I think she is overrated! JmhoI just tried M1 again, after a long time away, and I just offered up cash right from the start. (Too much, from the sounds of it. $150.) Even so, Mamasan made the gimmie-gimmie more gesture as if I'd stiffed her. I just said,"that was all I paid last time" and she went out and sent the talent in.

I need to go through the postings to figure out who I had, because I somehow forgot to ask her name. She wasn't a real looker, but not bad. 40+, maybe, average figure, but she was very friendly and very personable. She also went to town on a great unhurried, blowjob / rimjob with very little urging. I took a good long time and she was a champ. Decent DT, too, though not quite the whole thing.

Next time, I'll just offer $100-$120 :)

HereIam2
06-04-13, 22:26

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/faith-in-masssge-all-services-50-per-hr-call-or-text-586-436-0167/12363522What an amazing massage! She is defiantly new to the massage game. I did not push for much. She did have draping optional, but I even had to ask for that when I got there. She is very attractive, and knows what she is doing. I did not push for too much, as this was my first visit (as I suspected). However, I still think she just might at least give a HE. Fellas, I do not think there is much more than that here. And this is serious YMMV situation. I am going to take a few more trips out there (SCS is very far from me) ; then I'll report back. But a very nice gal, great massage. So far this is all that is on the menu! Report back soon!

Kenzowilluta
06-04-13, 22:30
I had the pleasure of seeing Ava, for a 30 min session for $50. She lives in a nicer part on the westside of Detroit. Nice house and decent massage area. She is a certified masseuse. She has very nice rates as well. She mixes multiple styles, such as reflexology and swedish massage. She is very strong for her size. It was my first visit so I only received the handshake which was included, roaming was allowed. Nice looking lady, I believe she is either black or hispanic mix, not bad to look at. The pics are not recent as her hair is now curly, she is slim not skinny. I give her a 9 out of 10 on the massage. She also didn't clock watch for the handshake, will definitely see her again, not sure what else is on the menu. Her link is below. Be safe.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/allow-these-hands-to-adore-you-26/9559689

Red51
06-05-13, 07:18
I just tried M1 again, after a long time away, and I just offered up cash right from the start. (Too much, from the sounds of it. $150.) Even so, Mamasan made the gimmie-gimmie more gesture as if I'd stiffed her. I just said,"that was all I paid last time" and she went out and sent the talent in.

I need to go through the postings to figure out who I had, because I somehow forgot to ask her name. She wasn't a real looker, but not bad. 40+, maybe, average figure, but she was very friendly and very personable. She also went to town on a great unhurried, blowjob / rimjob with very little urging. I took a good long time and she was a champ. Decent DT, too, though not quite the whole thing.

Next time, I'll just offer $100-$120.Probably Sugar

I Toftt
06-05-13, 11:16
Agreed I've never paid more than 100 and always get the full time 2shots on goal an shower if requested. You guys need to cut back the over spending,

LoVecchio
06-05-13, 11:48
I can also confirm with Jade: I almost didn't write this report because, after going through some of the other reports, it's virtually identical. That does say something to consistency, though, which I can believe, as Jade struck me as level-headed, dependible and really sweet. She's tad older than you might guess from the pic, but also a lot prettier. She's also got super long hair that drapes all over you during the massage and an absolutely killer body. The only downside, is that there really isn't much of a massage to speak of. But she more than makes up for that on the flip. It costs extra to have her naked (but worth it) and she encourages roaming. (No vag penetration though.) $150 got me a really nice, slow, long and luxurious HJ. Price is a bit high, but she seemed worth it for me.

Oh, the other great thing. She works all hours. My most convenient time is Sunday night, which often makes it hard to schedule, but she works every day.

I was less enamored with Brooke (from the same place). She's a sweetheart, same service, but just not as sexy to me.

Good to hear about Carrington's pics, I'm curious about Carmen / Remy, too. Since Brooke and Jade quoted me the same fee structure. $150 naked / hour. $100 clothed hour or naked half hour, I think.My experience was somewhat similar, although I don't think I'll be going back. I opted for the $150 nude hour-long massage. The body rub was pleasant, and so was Jade. But I was in and out in 35-40 minutes. That makes the price way too high in my view.

Jd2011
06-05-13, 12:36
Any extras available? Ruby description? Total damage?

Saw Ruby at VanDyke Spa, the place South of Sonia, have also seen Hannah and a newer girl Anemia or something. Saw Anemia once due to others being busy and it was OK. Ruby though small does a good therapeutic massage, you get your full hour, nice personality. Hannah is good too, she does a good therapeutic massage though not quite as deep as Ruby.

Uncutking5
06-05-13, 15:50
Been very interested in her but haven; t seen any reports.http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/outincall-your-favorite-girl-have-specials-22/11887593

TravelinJohn
06-05-13, 18:06
Stopped off around Noon and was let right in with no questions from Mamasan. I was expecting to be grilled! LOL In the room I asked for Sugar and handed her a roll of bills, $.4, which she didn't even unroll? I must look like one of you other guys. This was going way too easy! Good time with Sugar. Nice long BBBJ with some good deep work, rimming. 69, you name it. Finally finished off mish. Too quickly, which is, unfortunately, my curse. But Sugar chimes right in "Next time you cum once early, then we go second time!" LOL got to love it! I've had to negotiate long and hard with some ladies for a 2nd pop and here is Sugar disappointed that she won't get one from me today! Lots of fun on the visit, overall. Thanks for the advice, gents!

Jjjohnston84
06-06-13, 08:04
Was the massage any good? Was draping optional like her ad says?Her ad doesn't say draping optional, it says very clearly non sexual.

Gigaman
06-06-13, 21:28
Her ad doesn't say draping optional, it says very clearly non sexual.I am pretty sure she had draping optional in her ad before. There is another post by HereIam2 that talks about it:

What an amazing massage! She is defiantly new to the massage game. I did not push for much. She did have draping optional, but I even had to ask for that when I got there.Anyway, it looks like she updated her ad to delete draping optional. Sometimes I get legit massages but ask for no draping especially while I am on my stomach as I feel it gets in the way. Depending on the therapist, they may put draping back on when I flip, use a small towel, or nothing, even without any HE.

It sounds like Faith gives a good massage even when there is no hope of HE. Her rate of $50 per 70 minute session is very reasonable.

LightManus
06-07-13, 15:00
Visited new lady Lisa, did not ask for more than the typical HE, but it was great just by itself. The accupressure massage was exceptional and the teasing leading to the flip was great. She seems to really enjoy her work.Is there a link for Lisa?

LightManus
06-07-13, 15:08
Most of the time if an ad states legitimate only, than thats all it is. If you go there with the expectations of more, most time than not you will leave unhappy. However there is some exceptions, like YMMV situation. But, if the ad states legit, and you go there wanting more, then the "bad" is on you. I love the massage game as well, but will not walk into a knowingly legit place, and get upset when nothing was or is offered. Just some advice.From my experience some of the best legit massages sometimes turns into a very nice experience with more then a legit massage. In fact I look for women advertising Therapeutic massages and are legit. You get a better massage and usually once you get to know them they most of the time offer more. They just need to address trust and I don't blame them. They could lose their licenses if they do get caught. I think part of the secret whether something more is going to happen then a great massage is whether draping is always needed. If they do not require draping then with my experience down the road if you connect and there is trust more is offered. Just my two cents. If you need samples. Please contact me direct.

Dabbler1000
06-08-13, 15:25
Nice time. Recommended by the previous girl, Vivian.

Her name is Soo. Decent boobs for Chinese girl. Gave me a hug when I walked in. Her English is good. Got a Mandarin lesson, which was fun. Likes to please. Cleaned up with a hot towel.

I'll be back.

Dabbler1000
06-08-13, 15:36
Thanks for the info. I tried her out myself. Not what I call a therapeutic massage, different but still enjoyable. Got the full hour. Not bad to look at. She was pretty cool about the the H / E HJ. Got no idea whether more is available.

I had the pleasure of seeing Ava, for a 30 min session for $50. She lives in a nicer part on the westside of Detroit. Nice house and decent massage area. She is a certified masseuse. She has very nice rates as well. She mixes multiple styles, such as reflexology and swedish massage. She is very strong for her size. It was my first visit so I only received the handshake which was included, roaming was allowed. Nice looking lady, I believe she is either black or hispanic mix, not bad to look at. The pics are not recent as her hair is now curly, she is slim not skinny. I give her a 9 out of 10 on the massage. She also didn't clock watch for the handshake, will definitely see her again, not sure what else is on the menu. Her link is below. Be safe.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/allow-these-hands-to-adore-you-26/9559689

DFranco8
06-10-13, 14:20
Stopped off around Noon and was let right in with no questions from Mamasan. I was expecting to be grilled! LOL In the room I asked for Sugar and handed her a roll of bills, $.4, which she didn't even unroll? I must look like one of you other guys. This was going way too easy! Good time with Sugar. Nice long BBBJ with some good deep work, rimming. 69, you name it. Finally finished off mish. Too quickly, which is, unfortunately, my curse. But Sugar chimes right in "Next time you cum once early, then we go second time!" LOL got to love it! I've had to negotiate long and hard with some ladies for a 2nd pop and here is Sugar disappointed that she won't get one from me today! Lots of fun on the visit, overall. Thanks for the advice, gents!Glad it worked out for you! You really can't beat the service there. No bs just go in pay and all is taken care of. Welcome to M1

Detroit Life
06-11-13, 12:28
Naomi is no longer there. They have a new girl called June. Mid 40's Huge natural Breast, but flat screen TV ass. Had a nice personality and was easier to talk to and not as crazy as Naomi...massage (which was terrible) and weak HJ for a $.2 total. She said she offered more for $$ but if it was anything like the HJ I am not interested. Will wait another 2 years before I return again.

StrokeOfLuck
06-11-13, 21:16
Queen biznitch Lisa gave us mongers a shout out today!

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/summer-massage-good-4-u-call-lisa-at-248-707-9249-lk-orion/9250024

Makes me want to show up and self surface myself all over her place! JK, I could never get it up around her, but a guy can dream right?

Weezon
06-11-13, 22:00
Naomi is no longer there. They have a new girl called June. Mid 40's Huge natural Breast, but flat screen TV ass. Had a nice personality and was easier to talk to and not as crazy as Naomi.massage (which was terrible) and weak HJ for a $.2 total. She said she offered more for $$ but if it was anything like the HJ I am not interested. Will wait another 2 years before I return again.That's way too much for a HJ homie. Naomi did full service for that. I have been wondering what the deal was there. Thanks.

HereIam2
06-12-13, 13:40

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/summer-massage-good-4-u-call-lisa-at-248-707-9249-lk-orion/9250024

Makes me want to show up and self surface myself all over her place! JK, I could never get it up around her, but a guy can dream right?Just flag her ad! We can not have this site on her ad! This needs to be removed off BP ASAP!

Grinder264
06-12-13, 14:12
HereIam2 is right. We don't need her attention. She is bad news. I saw her about a year ago. She was posting "no draping" at the time. I told her."You know when you post 'no draping' guys will think 'extras'. She babbled some lame excuse and proceeded to lecture me LOL. She makes Angie Leigh look stable. She's been doing' this long enough she knows "how" to post. Don't say "no drape" then act shocked if guys try for extras.

To be fair, she did give me a good glute massage. But yeh, report her ad.

Just flag her ad! We can not have this site on her ad! This needs to be removed off BP ASAP!

Mike27L
06-12-13, 14:23
I just flagged her, and I suggest you all do too!

Just flag her ad! We can not have this site on her ad! This needs to be removed off BP ASAP!

Stroller 5150
06-12-13, 15:25
Just flag her ad! We can not have this site on her ad! This needs to be removed off BP ASAP!Why, because you don't think people know about this board? LMAO! Joke 'them if they can't take a fvck.

HereIam2
06-12-13, 20:58
Why, because you don't think people know about this board? LMAO! Joke 'them if they can't take a fvck.Because, the less that know the better for all of us! Less drama, and we review these gals between us. Also any provider could get on here and misrepresent, giving false reports, causing drama and also bringing LEO's attention. This should only be between us guys! That's why!

Gmoney11
06-13-13, 06:06
I have been in constant need of getting massages this past few weeks and have developed a little pattern of success:

1. Wayne Road: New girl from Beijing gave a terrific massage and was also very fun to play with.

2. ACCU on Middlebelt: a great oil free massage plus a very pleasant ending.

3. ACCU on Telegraph: a mild surprise, started off thinking not much will occur, ended with a lot of fun and very pleasant ending.

Guys, if you get desparate and time is an issue, are sure things, I am always looking for other options, if you need to PM me that is fine, stay classy Detroit

Ropeshark07
06-13-13, 10:42
HereIam2 is right. We don't need her attention. She is bad news. I saw her about a year ago. She was posting "no draping" at the time. I told her."You know when you post 'no draping' guys will think 'extras'. She babbled some lame excuse and proceeded to lecture me LOL. She makes Angie Leigh look stable. She's been doing' this long enough she knows "how" to post. Don't say "no drape" then act shocked if guys try for extras.

To be fair, she did give me a good glute massage. But yeh, report her ad."She makes Angie Leigh look stable"

I busted a gut with this one.

Wiggles0923
06-13-13, 12:32
What was on the menu at the three locations and for how much.

[

QUOTE=Gmoney11; 1788483]I have been in constant need of getting massages this past few weeks and have developed a little pattern of success:

1. Wayne Road: New girl from Beijing gave a terrific massage and was also very fun to play with.

3. ACCU on Telegraph: a mild surprise, started off thinking not much will occur, ended with a lot of fun and very pleasant ending.

Guys, if you get desparate and time is an issue, are sure things, I am always looking for other options, if you need to PM me that is fine, stay classy Detroit[/QUOTE]

HereIam2
06-13-13, 15:38

Makes me want to show up and self surface myself all over her place! JK, I could never get it up around her, but a guy can dream right?It's been removed! That's right, she needs to know who calls the shots in this game; and it sure isn't her!

Anthroman
06-13-13, 19:56
Went to M1 around 11am on a weekday. The visit was great, but nothing new. I was the only one there. I gave mamas an 120 and asked who was a available, and was told only Sugar. I wanted to try the new girl (Taco Bell), but Sugar was my second choice. Had Sugar before and the service was almost identical. Standard table shower, some teasing and brief oral. In the room, Sugar brushed her tits (small breasts (natural) , but perky little nipples) all over my back, followed up with a rim job and oral all while I was still on my stomach. Then we got to business. She asked if I wanted a condom (yes), and then bent over the table and I got to nail her from behind. I asked about Greek, but she declined just as she had before (have yet to find an AMP where Greek may be had). Next I finished up mish. She cleaned us both up, gave a descent massage, and asked if I wanted to cum again. This led to BBBJCIM. On the way out, I saw a taller girl in the front room with short hair (must be new girl). I'll have to try her next time. This service (120, cum twice) seems to be pretty standard at M1, but I have only seen Banana and Sugar. I hope Taco Bell is just as accommodating.

Anthroman
06-13-13, 19:57
Any recon on DT or Magic? Haven't heard much on either recently. Would be particularly interested in any asian providers who speak Greek.

RoseBudd
06-13-13, 23:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT in the designated STD threads and only if substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

RoseBudd
06-14-13, 00:08
Any recon on DT or Magic? Haven't heard much on either recently. Would be particularly interested in any asian providers who speak Greek.I've never been to DT, but the reviews for it say not to waste your time. I also found what their talent looks like and it's not good at all (see for yourself).

http://img.adultsearch.com/rprovider/1313_cLfoMuieoSKpRmj1yG.jpg

Magic has some talent. There used to be one called Kay that was a fan of Canadians, but I don't know if she's still there. I found Magic to be more expensive than M1. I don't like M1 because I ended up with Banana. She's a dead fish of a masseuse and complains too much.

Gmoney11
06-14-13, 06:01
The menu is the same, a HE with roaming. All 3 places have allowed roaming and brought out the twins during my visit. Price is $70 with a $30 or $40 tip for the good work.

QUOTE=Wiggles0923; 1788739]What was on the menu at the three locations and for how much.

[

QUOTE=Gmoney11; 1788483]I have been in constant need of getting massages this past few weeks and have developed a little pattern of success:

Guys, if you get desparate and time is an issue, are sure things, I am always looking for other options, if you need to PM me that is fine, stay classy Detroit[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

DirtDoggMonroe
06-14-13, 06:40
Stoped yesterday at M1 around 11 am. Greeted adn grilled my mamasan as usual. Once in the room a new girl came in late 30's 40ish natural b-c cups no ass, started with a nice ts returned to the room where we started with a toothy shallow CBJ, with lots of roaming and very little tickling of the boys, changed to mish where it was like throwing a hot dog down a greased hallway. Warm towel for the clean up. Massage was very hard but covered every inch 4 out of 10. 45mins out the door. Longer then the past few visits where they were bz. I usually see sugar but have also seen Taco Bell & banana. Will repeat but hopefuly not with Water. 120 out the door.

Stay safe,

ddm

DirtDoggMonroe
06-14-13, 06:50
Stopped by yesterday about 11am. Greeted By mamasan and was grilled even tho this was my 10th visit. Once in the room late 30's 40ish girl enters room natural c-cups flat on the back side FLAT! Nice ts, followed by a CBJ very toothy and not very deep at all. Finished mish which felt like throwing a hot dog down a greasy hallway. Hot towel clean up and a hard massage that covered everywhere (harder then sugars but didn't hurt as much). Have have visits before with taco bell sugar and banana. 120 and 45 mins out the door. Visit was a lot longer then the past few when they were bz. Will re visit but hopefully not with water.

Good luck stay safe,

D. D. M.

Grinder264
06-14-13, 09:15
This is a 2 part question.

1) Is Tutu still at M1?

2) A couple years ago she got a breast reduction. Why?

I have not been to M1 in awhile. I will get back there cause I need to see Sugar, and the new one, Taco Bell. Reports are good on both of these AMPs. I used to be VERY regular, this was a few years back when the old mamasan was there, Cindy (Is she still there?). Tutu was sort of new, she was young, asian, her skills were decent and her menu was big. And my favorite part. Her tits were BIG! This is unusual for an asian. The big tits were the cherry on top of everything else. Why did she reduce them? If it was a medical thing, I completely understand. I go on rare occasion now, but used to go a lot when she had biggins LOL. Plumber, I'm thinking if anyone knows the scoop, you do.

Have fun, be safe,

Grinder264

Stroller 5150
06-14-13, 09:20
I've never been to DT, but the reviews for it say not to waste your time. I also found what their talent looks like and it's not good at all (see for yourself).

http://img.adultsearch.com/rprovider/1313_cLfoMuieoSKpRmj1yG.jpgNot a fan of Roy Orbison in drag?

HereIam2
06-14-13, 18:46
I've never been to DT, but the reviews for it say not to waste your time. I also found what their talent looks like and it's not good at all (see for yourself).

http://img.adultsearch.com/rprovider/1313_cLfoMuieoSKpRmj1yG.jpg

Magic has some talent. There used to be one called Kay that was a fan of Canadians, but I don't know if she's still there. I found Magic to be more expensive than M1. I don't like M1 because I ended up with Banana. She's a dead fish of a masseuse and complains too much.Not a fan of the AMP, and I'm not dissing on the fellas that are; but that is hideous! Looks like "it" hasn't shaved since 1970!

I Toftt
06-14-13, 22:38
I visit M1 every month or so, pay my donation which is always the same and off to the races 1 shot on goal some massage an 2nd shot on goal then off I go ready for a nap in the parking lot. This visit I get the new girl gives my 30second massasge an ge ltthe first shot out of the way. Now since I've been there the door rang prolly 5times and after 1st shot she cleaned me up an said sorry she had soneone else waiting. I was in an out in 25. I played it cool an didn't complain 2 much. I'm hopin mamassan will take special care of me next time but has anyone had similar events in your dream? If so were you compinsated next visit? Or is it just is what it is? Sry for the spellin iphones are my worst enemy.

Lob Diver
06-15-13, 00:49
Gentlemen: I've been gone from the Detroit area for a long time, but always stop by M1 when I visit and occasionally review (as this has always been a well reviewed place). I will be visiting soon and am wondering if there really are some new girls there or if the same ones are working with different names.

For instance, going way back for you old mongers, there was an outstanding and gorgeous girl named Wan who worked there for a while. Then she left without my knowing and when I asked for her on the next visit "Wan" came in, but it was the girl I knew as Shampoo (and by some other name before that). Last year I was in and saw Shampoo who sounds a lot like the girl reviewed recently and referred to as Water (remembering that somewhat toothy BJ, not fondly). I am wondering if some of you long timers know if there really are some new girls there or if its the same old crew. I am probably mistaken, but I vaguely recall Tutu going by Banana or some other name at some point.

At this point I am pretty curious to see who's there. Will let you know!

MojoFallin
06-15-13, 09:59
Gentlemen: I've been gone from the Detroit area for a long time, but always stop by M1 when I visit and occasionally review (as this has always been a well reviewed place). I will be visiting soon and am wondering if there really are some new girls there or if the same ones are working with different names.

For instance, going way back for you old mongers, there was an outstanding and gorgeous girl named Wan who worked there for a while. Then she left without my knowing and when I asked for her on the next visit "Wan" came in, but it was the girl I knew as Shampoo (and by some other name before that). Last year I was in and saw Shampoo who sounds a lot like the girl reviewed recently and referred to as Water (remembering that somewhat toothy BJ, not fondly). I am wondering if some of you long timers know if there really are some new girls there or if its the same old crew. I am probably mistaken, but I vaguely recall Tutu going by Banana or some other name at some point.

At this point I am pretty curious to see who's there. Will let you know!Tutu / Banana still there. Wan long gone. (any intel on where she went?) New (er) girls are Sugar and Taco Bell. Haven't seen Taco or report of another girl Water

Questar999
06-15-13, 10:25
Tutu / Banana still there. Wan long gone. (any intel on where she went?) New (er) girls are Sugar and Taco Bell. Haven't seen Taco or report of another girl WaterWan moved back to LA. She was here from Korea under educational Visa. When her time was up she started looking for an American husband. I don't know if she ever convinced anyone to marry her. There was something about it being too late to return to class because of the time frame she didn't attend. I had her contact info and kept in touch for a while until the number changed and she quit returning emails.

Dabbler1000
06-15-13, 16:25
Naomi was a trip. Walked in, stripped and laid down on the table. Asked what I wanted, took the money and came back in a minute. Got down on me and slipped the cover on with her mouth. $80 out the door.

Naomi is no longer there. They have a new girl called June. Mid 40's Huge natural Breast, but flat screen TV ass. Had a nice personality and was easier to talk to and not as crazy as Naomi.massage (which was terrible) and weak HJ for a $.2 total. She said she offered more for $$ but if it was anything like the HJ I am not interested. Will wait another 2 years before I return again.

Nyybry
06-16-13, 16:40
Nice! I thought she was trying to go bareback once but she had the cover in her vagina, and somehow put it on me by sitting on my cock. I freaked for a second. I think she is / was the best looking FS AMP girl.Never been to sunrise, always heard it was in shady part of town. Safe enough for vehicle not being detroited? LOL

Tryinthingsout
06-17-13, 10:30
Tutu / Banana still there. Wan long gone. (any intel on where she went?) New (er) girls are Sugar and Taco Bell. Haven't seen Taco or report of another girl WaterTaco was really cute (I thought). Water is a NO GO! She's like a grandma, not really cute at all, service rushed, wayyy too hairy. Need I say more?

First time I've ever been seriously disappointed at M1.

Dabbler1000
06-18-13, 05:16
Finally took the plunge. Mamasan lets me right in, no questions except to ask me if I'm alright. Takes me to the room and holds her hand out for the fee. I give her $140 since I have never been there before. She tells me to get undressed without counting the donation. Had to wait about 10 minutes, in comes Sugar. No massage, but body slide, Russian, CBJ and (3) positions. She sure liked to kiss. Place looks a lot cleaner than I expected.

Dabbler1000
06-21-13, 20:36
For the record, her breath smelled like kimchee not ass. Point well taken though.

They called me today for some minor repairs. I was matched up against Sugar for the first time. Pretty good BJ. Did it from behind while I was laying face down. That was different. Then came the salad tossing. I'm not a huge fan of that, but rolled with it. I dodged her kisses, as I don't want all your assholes on my lips. LOL. Pretty rough massage. I like deep tissue too, but hers was a bit much. She speaks decent English, and gladly accepted my $20 tip. She then said she doesn't get paid for me since they trade services with me. I guess that explains Tutus lack of enthusiasm with me after all my visits. I wonder what they get paid per session.

Asianplvr
06-21-13, 21:03
For the record, her breath smelled like kimchee not ass.Kimchee smells like bad ass pussy.

Member #4638
06-21-13, 21:20
They called me today for some minor repairs. I was matched up against Sugar for the first time. Pretty good BJ. Did it from behind while I was laying face down. That was different. Then came the salad tossing. I'm not a huge fan of that, but rolled with it. I dodged her kisses, as I don't want all your assholes on my lips. LOL. Pretty rough massage. I like deep tissue too, but hers was a bit much. She speaks decent English, and gladly accepted my $20 tip. She then said she doesn't get paid for me since they trade services with me. I guess that explains Tutus lack of enthusiasm with me after all my visits. I wonder what they get paid per session.I know you remember Annie (Anne?) from years ago. Now she was a treat worth repeating. Many people don't remember Moon but she was there in 2007ish. I remember she brought in a bottle of Tequila one time. Had some drinks and mamasan was a bit upset we were together for 90+ minutes. Moon was such a hottie. A true 27-30 year old, nice full Cs and maybe 5'4, 120lbs. Absolute stunner who was just plain fun. M1 used to be just that: plain fun.

It's turned into a mill in which any allure is now gone. There just aren't any other good options anymore. DT actually had a pretty good girl named Candy about a year ago. She gave an OUTSTANDING deep tissue and even chiropractic work with very good bbjcim skills. She also wasn't 50+ like the main providers. The massage game is definitely in a slump right now.

Throtbngr
06-22-13, 03:57
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-massage-new-therapist-westland/10079673

I just walked in without calling was led straight to a room but decided to hit the bathroom prior to getting comfy! While I was in the bathroom another guy came in and asked for the new young girl that he read about in their ad. Apparently he got her as the one I had was not new and definitely not young! Probably mid to late forties average looking not fat not skinny just average! Deja Vu LOL Seemed to be the same one I had last time I was there! Opted for half hour massage and she started with a towel on then the towel came off and then back on prior to the flip. As she rubbed my stomach I just pulled the towel off! She then nodded and I nodded back and she went to work with a fast, rushed, hard jackhammer type HJ to completion which left me sore for a couple of days. I handed her 1 Jackson for a tip and then the pouting and complaining started. She wanted 3 Jacksons and ended up settling on 2 Jacksons. Again, this is why I don't go here often other than to see if anything has changed and it usually doesn't! I never saw the other female there but I heard her talking with the other client in a room when I was leaving. Total damage was 90 Personally I think I prefer Massage Kingdom for those prices! So far every female I have seen at MK is relatively young and attractive IMHO! And they don't rush with the HJ

ContinentalMan
06-22-13, 13:57
Yup. I don't think Sugar is really much to look at. There was another girl there too that was really unattractive. The best looking girl I've seen there was Shampo. I was there for about 2 hours and the door bell never rang.Sugar may not be the best looking of the bunch but one thing you can say about her is she really performs. May not care to kiss her after she licks your ass but she doesn't perform like a robot either. I kind of like how she gets into it. It's all fake but I think she is fun.

Shampoo was for sure though the best looking. She still there? Haven't asked for her in awhile so she may already be gone.

Semsearch
06-22-13, 19:10
Does anyone have info on the Pine Tree Spa in Southgate?

NastyNardo
06-22-13, 19:25
Does anyone have info on the Pine Tree Spa in Southgate?I've been there a few times in the past since it's close to where I live. Got a good finish once and always an excellent massage. I haven't been back in quite a while since I haven't really head any solid info and for my momney I'm better off going to variety or on of my other choices when I need the full treatment. If you want a good massage I highly reccomend them though. Maybe you can give a it a whirl and test the waters and let us know how it pans out I'd be interested to hear how it turns out.

ContinentalMan
06-22-13, 20:53
Shampo is gone. I didn't see Taco Bell there either. LOLatthe names.Taco Bell sucked

I Toftt
06-22-13, 21:22
Does anyone have info on the Pine Tree Spa in Southgate?I'm pretty sure it closed down, I drove through downriver on my way to earthtone spa a few weeks back an the sign was gone.

RemoMask
06-22-13, 23:11
Last month visit report.

Got some time to kill. That day I wasn't into FS, just wanted some sensual time.

Rang magic health and a 50 yr old mamasan opened the door and greeted to an room. She then asked me to undress and get comfortable. Asked for TS, she gave a thorough wash. Returned to room and a lady about 40 with nice bolt came.

She told me it is .6 for the place and I gave her money and faced down. After 15mins of lame massage, I started otc. She asked how much I got. I gave her .4 and told her just massage with he. She dropped her top and released the jugs, she was upset that its not FS, but happily played with boys and helped to end happy.

Good attitude. Total damage was$, I left happy.

Not sure she may give msog, but I think she might be an interesting one for an single goal.

RemoMask
06-22-13, 23:36
This time mamasan see me and recognise me as regular. Gave her money and got undressed. I wanted to ask her for new talent, but she sent me an lady in her 40-45. She told me chu / shu as her name. Anyone knows her name?

After TS, back to room. I asked her to massage my back for few mins as I had some kinks. I think she got surprised to get a massage request (you guyz should ask them to work on real said stuff sometimes LOL). After 5 mins of unimpressive massage, I asked her to stop and turned over. I was half ready asked her to use my cover (This time I carried my cover. Hate to see those opened & pink colors).

She removed top, nothing to look there. Then removed bottom, unimpressed on hairy look on front and nothing much in back. I wish she trim it. For my tastes she is older (I am not old) , not offending her as she had good attitude. CBJ, cg, mission and done. Then I asked her to give few mins of massage, wasnt interested in her for second shot. So asked for CBJ, she started and after couple of mins, she gone bbj herself saying she likes mine.

I may not repeat her, just that she is old for me (sugar gets++on her skills). She had good head though. Said hi to sugar.

Wish there is someone with shampoo body and sugar head, may be we can name her 'Foam'.

Member #4700
06-23-13, 01:22
I'm pretty sure it closed down, I drove through downriver on my way to earthtone spa a few weeks back an the sign was gone.I just saw them post on either BP or CL in the last couple of days. So I think they are still open.

Dabbler1000
06-23-13, 01:49
Never been there. Here is their ad on CL from (2) days ago.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/3885308397.html

I'm pretty sure it closed down, I drove through downriver on my way to earthtone spa a few weeks back an the sign was gone.

Bud For U
06-23-13, 08:57
After reading about the new girl (Lisa) I decided to give her a try. I use to see Hanna and was bummed when she left. Went for an hour, no appointment, just showed up mid afternoon. She looks good. 30ish, nice body. The rub was just ok but the light kisses were great.

On the flip the kisses continued down around the boys and I really thought she was going to give me some head. No such luck. The finish was great. No rush. Got the full hour. $.20 total damage. I would return.

Bud For U

Lob Diver
06-23-13, 16:11
Had a great time in Detroit and made 2 trips to M-1. The first trip mamasan recognized me (I've been going since the place opened, although only a few times a year). I paid $150 (got a scowl, but immediately replied that is what I had been paying) and ended up with Water. As previously reported, definitely older, saggy breasts and too hairy. But she did do a good job with the TS and did a decent BJ. I should have stuck with the BJ as her pussy was very loose and it took all my energy to bust the nut with so little friction. She did have a good sense of rhythm and good timing on fake moans that helped more than distracted, but I got my exercise.

Returned a few days later and asked for Sugar (did not see Taco) for the same price. What Sugar lacks in looks (I would rate her as just plain) she makes up in enthusiasm and technique. As another reported, she was very much into kissing, which you really need to deflect quickly. We had to wait for the shower for a few minutes and she was all over my cock with hands, mouth and between her legs. Practically blew the load in he first 5 minutes. Got a quick, but nice TS and then a very good time back in the room. Good news is that both Water and Sugar were quick to pull out the condom. Although uncovered may have been available, it certainly wasn't offered.

All in all thought, talent has dropped at M-1. Next time I may have to check out some new places, except that M-1 is just to danged convenient.

Throtbngr
06-23-13, 18:34
Anyone try this one yet? http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/longevity-massage-chinese-new-therapists-and-elegant-environment-248-209-6129/12558637 I stopped in about a week or so ago but they were busy and told me to come back in about a half hour and I never made it back. I would suspect no extras given the location though!

I Toftt
06-23-13, 22:52
Never been there. Here is their ad on CL from (2) days ago.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/3885308397.htmlIt says location is on Dix Toledo, I thought it was on Eureka Road? Maybe new location or has it always been there maybe I have my AMPs confused. If so I'd love To hear some reviews.

Dabbler1000
06-24-13, 05:16
I have driven past on a couple of occasions. Its been there for a while. You must be thinking of another AMP.

It says location is on Dix Toledo, I thought it was on Eureka Road? Maybe new location or has it always been there maybe I have my AMPs confused. If so I'd love To hear some reviews.

Jf Woodmack
06-25-13, 08:31
Stopped in there for the first time ever last night. Was met at the door by mamasan and shown to my room. Told me to get ready and asked that I pay "the girl" and not her. I got ready and mamasan came in to take me to the sauna, still no girl. Mamasan came back and got me out of the sauna and took me to the showers and proceeded to give me the table shower. Not impressed so far and still have not seen "the girl". Back to my room and laid down to wait for "the girl". After about 10 minutes, in walks "the girl".

Boy am I glad I waited. In walks a drop dead gorgeous Asian gal of about 30. About 5' 3" with a skin tight dress and a smoking body. She had great hair and a beautiful face. I could see from the skin tight dress that she had an amazing ass and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Said her name was Leah and that she had only been there four days. She gave me a very nice light massage while I was face down and I let her go. On the filp, I began to let my hands roam and her body was as tight as can be. She has great legs and skin as soft as a baby's bottom. We agreed on a HJ with her getting in the raw and was treated to a little DATY that turned into 69.

This chick is hot and has a great rack on top of it all. I am now off to sell everything I own so that I can spend the next 6 months locked down in the Magic Health Spa. .60 for the house and .70 for "the girl".

Rickm0755
06-25-13, 18:07
Anyone try this one yet?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/longevity-massage-chinese-new-therapists-and-elegant-environment-248-209-6129/12558637

I stopped in about a week or so ago but they were busy and told me to come back in about a half hour and I never made it back. I would suspect no extras given the location though!Throtbngr, It's been my experience that in this area, (I live in the area) it's generally where you have to finish yourself. Hopefully, I'm wrong about this place. To be honest, I didn't even know that it was here. Maybe I'll do some reconnaissance, and report back. Take care.

Klala
06-25-13, 20:58
Stopped in there for the first time ever last night. Was met at the door by mamasan and shown to my room. Told me to get ready and asked that I pay "the girl" and not her. I got ready and mamasan came in to take me to the sauna, still no girl. Mamasan came back and got me out of the sauna and took me to the showers and proceeded to give me the table shower. Not impressed so far and still have not seen "the girl". Back to my room and laid down to wait for "the girl". After about 10 minutes, in walks "the girl".

Boy am I glad I waited. In walks a drop dead gorgeous Asian gal of about 30. About 5' 3" with a skin tight dress and a smoking body. She had great hair and a beautiful face. I could see from the skin tight dress that she had an amazing ass and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Said her name was Leah and that she had only been there four days. She gave me a very nice light massage while I was face down and I let her go. On the filp, I began to let my hands roam and her body was as tight as can be. She has great legs and skin as soft as a baby's bottom. We agreed on a HJ with her getting in the raw and was treated to a little DATY that turned into 69.

This chick is hot and has a great rack on top of it all. I am now off to sell everything I own so that I can spend the next 6 months locked down in the Magic Health Spa. .60 for the house and. 70 for "the girl".Can anyone confirm on this?

Hotcarl76
06-25-13, 22:58

This chick is hot and has a great rack on top of it all. I am now off to sell everything I own so that I can spend the next 6 months locked down in the Magic Health Spa. .60 for the house and. 70 for "the girl".Almost sounds too good to be true but I'm going to have to swing by this weekend. Has anyone made a be-line for this new fresh meat?

Eq Twink
06-26-13, 08:35
Almost sounds too good to be true but I'm going to have to swing by this weekend. Has anyone made a be-line for this new fresh meat?The talent at Magic rotates all the time. I used to go there regularly and they usually brought in girls from Phili. The place is a decent alternative to M1, especially since I've never had a session cut short or rushed due to door traffic at Magic. However they have a lot of time sinks built in (sauna before and after your shower. 45 minutes instead of an hour).

Throtbngr
06-26-13, 20:26
Throtbngr, It's been my experience that in this area, (I live in the area) it's generally where you have to finish yourself. Hopefully, I'm wrong about this place. To be honest, I didn't even know that it was here. Maybe I'll do some reconnaissance, and report back. Take care.I saw them posting about a month or 2 ago but what got me thinking is the recent ads said TS but that is not always what its cracked up to be! I went to a place in Novi once that had a TS and junior was covered with a rag most of the time and HE was not available. That place would be a good go to place near home (15-20 minutes drive) for me but again I usually cross Livonia, Novi, Plymouth, Canton, Farmington and Farmington Hills off the list when looking for any kind of HE! Just not much going on over this way! If I find out I will report back!

John Draven
06-27-13, 18:11
Guess who has a new plumber? LOL.

I stopped in this morning, first customer in. Mamma gave me the table shower, and left me at the room on the table. In came Leah. She is hot. Good looking, long hair, nice booty, maybe C titties. Massage was decent, and her English is pretty good. I paid the 60 to her, then on the flip she asked the magic question. I tipped two 50s and off to the races. I had good chemistry with her and grabbed her for some DATY. (First customer of the day LOL). I got her wiggling as the floodgates started to open. She then jumped right on. Tight kitty, and took it all. She seemed to be into it through the positions and actually told me not to stop because she was going to cum. I took a few more minutes to finish up and looked at their plumbing issues. I'll be back in tomorrow to fix some stuff!I never been to Magic due to bad reports, but I too went due to a recent report and I can confirm with Plumber. What can I say, the girl is hot. Nothing more to say except RTFF.

WhateverIWant
06-28-13, 07:48
Hi Gents;

Sorry for the dumb question, I scoured the boards and couldn't find an address for accu on middlebelt and 7. Drove there yesterday and looked for it and didn't find it. Any one willing to give me a landmark or an address or a little help.

Sorry and thanks!

Member #4700
06-28-13, 12:37
Hi Gents;

Sorry for the dumb question, I scoured the boards and couldn't find an address for accu on middlebelt and 7. Drove there yesterday and looked for it and didn't find it. Any one willing to give me a landmark or an address or a little help.

Sorry and thanks!Hey! It's actually between Joy Road and Ann Arbor Trail, on Middlebelt.

Here is their ad: http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/3900556096.html

The info is in the ad.

Make sure you ask for Lisa, and wait if you have to. She is sweet and the experience is worth it, IMO.

Enjoy!

Chowhound
06-28-13, 14:53
Hi Gents;

Sorry for the dumb question, I scoured the boards and couldn't find an address for accu on Middlebelt and 7. Drove there yesterday and looked for it and didn't find it. Any one willing to give me a landmark or an address or a little help.

Sorry and thanks!I think the ACU on Middlebelt isn't near 7 mile, but is between Joy and Warren on the West side of Middlebelt.

Jf Woodmack
06-29-13, 11:24
Can anyone confirm on this?In light of my credibility being called into question, I can now claim redemption! The chick is smoking hot. LOL

Dr Xavier
06-29-13, 13:56
Gentlemen,

Was wondering if you would be so kind as to describe any dreams you've had with the following providers. I haven't had much luck searching in the forums or on the Wed and would greatly appreciate any feedback you can provide.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/isnt-it-time-to-relax-and-unwind-40/11473401

(I actually managed to get a hold of this one, but it was on a day she was only doing outcall. I've heard some pretty scary stories about meeting providers at shady, little motels. I might however try her on a day she is taking incall appointments.)

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pretty-in-pink-90-hour-39/12495638

(Tried to call but got no answer and her voicemail was full.)

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/boda-boom-boda-bing-its-a-body-rub-thing-34/8928617

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vip-massage-by-kelsey-248-742-5181-100-dollar-special-available-today-from-3-8pm/9980230

(Beautiful girl in the pics. TGTBT?)

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-rest-and-relaxation-outcallslast-min-appts-evenings-buy1-get112-off/4877194

(Wondering if this is strictly legit and if she only does outcall)

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-33-yo-5ft2in-125lbs-pretty-european-blonde-offering-massages-for-men/12882322

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exceptional-therapeutic-swedish-massage-the-perfect-wed-eve-randr-therapy-4u-call-now-248-716-0133/11688660

(Again, beautiful in the photo, but we all know how that can end up sometimes. Ad says legit, but again. We all know what that means some times.)

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-modalities-of-massage/12651365

Thanks, guys! Much appreciated! Stay safe, but most importantly, keep it stiff!

StrokeOfLuck
06-29-13, 23:07
Gentlemen,

Was wondering if you would be so kind as to describe any dreams you've had with the following providers. I haven't had much luck searching in the forums or on the Wed and would greatly appreciate any feedback you can provide.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/isnt-it-time-to-relax-and-unwind-40/11473401

(I actually managed to get a hold of this one, but it was on a day she was only doing outcall. I've heard some pretty scary stories about meeting providers at shady, little motels. I might however try her on a day she is taking incall appointments.)

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/boda-boom-boda-bing-its-a-body-rub-thing-34/8928617

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vip-massage-by-kelsey-248-742-5181-100-dollar-special-available-today-from-3-8pm/9980230

(Beautiful girl in the pics. TGTBT?)

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-rest-and-relaxation-outcallslast-min-appts-evenings-buy1-get112-off/4877194

(Wondering if this is strictly legit and if she only does outcall)

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-33-yo-5ft2in-125lbs-pretty-european-blonde-offering-massages-for-men/12882322

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exceptional-therapeutic-swedish-massage-the-perfect-wed-eve-randr-therapy-4u-call-now-248-716-0133/11688660

(Again, beautiful in the photo, but we all know how that can end up sometimes. Ad says legit, but again. We all know what that means some times.)

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-modalities-of-massage/12651365

Thanks, guys! Much appreciated! Stay safe, but most importantly, keep it stiff!At least half of those providers have been reviewed in the last month, and the other half over the last 3 months.

Member #4700
06-30-13, 01:36
After seeing all these reports about Magic Health, I am going to have to schedule a visit. So is the girl everyone is reporting about named Leah? Just want to verify so I can make sure I ask for her.

Thanks!

Throtbngr
06-30-13, 12:25
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/3904723324.html

Stopped by the ACU at 7 and Tele again for an hour with Lisa! Decent massage with lots of teasing and a slow sensual HJ to completion on the flip. She didn't seem to mind OTC roaming and was not in a rush. The resulting explosion caused her to put a hand up to block the massive blast after a back up of over a week. She cleaned me up and helped me get dressed and I tipped her 2 jacksons! I still haven't tried the shower yet but they seemed to be using it for another customer as I heard it running while I was there!

HereIam2
06-30-13, 17:22
At least half of those providers have been reviewed in the last month, and the other half over the last 3 months.Most of these gals have been discussed, and very recently.

(She is very legit, talks about God the whole session. Nothing to be had, I won't even try)

(Legit, reports are that she is older than pics, can not confirm, never been. However after RTFF, I believe she is legit.

(Many reports, including a few of my own are to avoid this one; chatter box, dirty house etc.

Before asking about 8 different providers, it is always best to look these up.

Ropeshark07
06-30-13, 19:25

(Legit, reports are that she is older than pics, can not confirm, never been. However after RTFF, I believe she is legit.Actually, reports are conflicting on this one. (Regina.) I've also been. I got a fantastic flirty massage, that was also just a great massage. She was reasonably pretty close to pic, but nothing to drop your socks. I not only didn't get any action, but got to hear about how lame people asking for handjobs were. (However, this was long before I was AMP familiar enough to drop any hints. I even agreed profusely. Who wants sex, blah, blah, blah because I was worried about getting asked to leave. (Not sure why. I didn't know much.) Someone playing it differently might have gotten a very different response and this was about 2 years ago. She works out of her home, which is still close to me so I might have to try again.

There's another report, however, not mine. And I can't get it to come up in a search. In the past 3 weeks or so about what an awesome HJ she gave some other guy. I remember because I got pissed off that she gave me the riot act and him a HJ. Maybe someone else with better search-fu can find it.

Ropeshark07
06-30-13, 19:39
Went to this girl on Friday night, looking for something near Livonia:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/your-favorite-girl-22/11887593

The elusive Livonia massage / blowjob unicorn continues to elude me, but this girl was a lot of fun. She doesn't do anything other than HJ, but she did a damn fine one of those. There's even some actual massage beforehand. She just posted this new add, but it's out-of-date. She's moved, so she's closer to Farmington and 7 mile than 8 and Haggerty. She told me she doesn't do bodyslides anymore, even though it's in today's add. She also told me she used to escort, but doesn't do that anymore, either. Her pics are out of date in that she's cute her hair very short and I think lost some weight. She was cute in person, and kind of hilarious, but not in any druggie way. She and her place were clean and very together, though the massage 'table' is just an air mattress. She got naked without being asked to. Lots of teasing and nice slow HJ, similar to the Jade / Brooke group, only way cheaper. I did not try for touching. Only $80 for half-hour and even corrected me when I asked if we'd gone for an hour. I will repeat, but no progress in my quest.

(Lexi would fit this bill, I know, but I'm the one person that wasn't floored by her, which still wouldn't stop a repeat as it was probably just a first time thing. Only her hours are only days, which doesn't work for me.)

Ropeshark07
06-30-13, 19:57
Hi Gents;

Sorry and thanks!There's an Acu on Telegraph and 7, and another on Middlebelt and Ann Arbor Trail.

I've gone to both repeatedly, both are excellent with good massage and standard HE HJ for $80. Strangely, both seem to have only one attendant (at least that's all I ever see repeatedly) named Lisa. Different girls, and the places aren't actually related despite all those similarities.

I think an earlier post of mine I typoed middlebelt and 7, but that's wrong.

Grinder264
07-01-13, 08:03
Actually, reports are conflicting on this one. (Regina.) I've also been. I got a fantastic flirty massage, that was also just a great massage. She was reasonably pretty close to pic, but nothing to drop your socks. I not only didn't get any action, but got to hear about how lame people asking for handjobs were. (However, this was long before I was AMP familiar enough to drop any hints. I even agreed profusely. Who wants sex, blah, blah, blah because I was worried about getting asked to leave. (Not sure why. I didn't know much.) Someone playing it differently might have gotten a very different response and this was about 2 years ago. She works out of her home, which is still close to me so I might have to try again.

There's another report, however, not mine. And I can't get it to come up in a search. In the past 3 weeks or so about what an awesome HJ she gave some other guy. I remember because I got pissed off that she gave me the riot act and him a HJ. Maybe someone else with better search-fu can find it.Correct me if I'm wrong but you just reported on Regina, and she is in Livonia. The AMP in the ad posted is in Birmingham and I don't know her name. If her name is also Regina then ignore the rest of this post. But I think you guys are talking about different AMP's.

But based on your report / experience I'm thinking you're talking about Regina in Livonia. Cause I saw her about a year and a half ago and it mirrored your experience. Good massage, a little flirty. Good conversation. She sounds educated, smart girl. And yeh, she talked a lot about how it's lame when men ask for HJ's LOL. I've only seen her the one time. Overall I liked her. I just wish there was the HE. The reports are conflicting on her but here's my 2 cents, and I admit I'm totally guessing but.

I think the first time she sees you and she talks about how it's lame for guys to ask for a HJ. She is screening. She cannot afford to get in trouble with leo so she makes it clear nothing EXTRA is going to happen. But my theory is if you see her a few times and she gets comfortable with you more might be available. Just my theory.

Have fun, play safe,

Grinder

Ropeshark07
07-01-13, 14:27
Correct me if I'm wrong but you just reported on Regina, and she is in Livonia. The AMP in the ad posted is in Birmingham and I don't know her name. If her name is also Regina then ignore the rest of this post. But I think you guys are talking about different AMP's.

But based on your report / experience I'm thinking you're talking about Regina in Livonia. Cause I saw her about a year and a half ago and it mirrored your experience. Good massage, a little flirty. Good conversation. She sounds educated, smart girl. And yeh, she talked a lot about how it's lame when men ask for HJ's LOL. I've only seen her the one time. Overall I liked her. I just wish there was the HE. The reports are conflicting on her but here's my 2 cents, and I admit I'm totally guessing but.

I think the first time she sees you and she talks about how it's lame for guys to ask for a HJ. She is screening. She cannot afford to get in trouble with leo so she makes it clear nothing EXTRA is going to happen. But my theory is if you see her a few times and she gets comfortable with you more might be available. Just my theory.

Have fun, play safe,

GrinderYes, I was talking about Regina in Livonia when I saw her. I believe you're probably right about the screening, too.

HereIam2
07-01-13, 15:21
Correct me if I'm wrong but you just reported on Regina, and she is in Livonia. The AMP in the ad posted is in Birmingham and I don't know her name. If her name is also Regina then ignore the rest of this post. But I think you guys are talking about different AMP's.

Have fun, play safe,

GrinderEverything you say is true; trust me YMMV with this one, and she is extremely cautious, can't say I can't say I blame her. But Great massage, took me a few visits to get anywhere with this one.

Good Luck!

Conoman1963
07-01-13, 22:51
Everything you say is true; trust me YMMV with this one, and she is extremely cautious, can't say I can't say I blame her. But Great massage, took me a few visits to get anywhere with this one.

Good Luck!Http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/heavenly-touch-full-body-relaxation/11828334

Her ad says topless and sensual guess that says it all.

HarryHood
07-02-13, 00:49
Anyone got any intel on this one. Send us your stories if you do. Looks like a nice place. If anything, looks like you'll walk out feeling pretty good even without HE.

http://detroit.backpage.com/HealthServices/grand-opening-longevity-massage-best-service-in-town/12218374

HereIam2
07-02-13, 09:34
Http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/heavenly-touch-full-body-relaxation/11828334

Her ad says topless and sensual guess that says it all.Times must be hard; but then again there is allot more competition on BP, with all these different MPs. But if I know her like I think I do, she will still screen and be very careful. I should give her call, and make apt. Help her out a bit.

HarryHood
07-02-13, 12:18
Anyone got any intel on this hot hot babe?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/majick-touch-248-971-5422-new-pics-new-schedule/10670403

Carlisle321
07-02-13, 17:05
Checked out Serendipity health and relaxation last week for an hour massage. Standard Asian place but seems to be somewhat legit. 50 yoa Asian female with the massage, not bad looking at all. Did a hard massage for an hour and made it seem like there may be more on the table. No HE at the end but seems like it may be on the menu. Anyone ever been here or had any luck?

C.

HereIam2
07-03-13, 09:59

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/majick-touch-248-971-5422-new-pics-new-schedule/10670403Been discussed MANY time. Correct me if I'm wrong but most reports are good massage, with no extras.

Michigan Guy
07-03-13, 10:54
Stopped in at the Accupressure Massage on Middlebelt road just north of Ann Arbor Road. I believe this is the parlor that has been listed as in Livonia but is actually in Westland.

Was greeted by and massaged by Lisa who has been mentioned previously here. I did here other voices so their must be at least one other masseuse working there.

I don't get massages for strictly therapeutic reasons so I'm not sure if this massage was professional quality or not. But it was much more intense and felt much better than most of the massages I get at a typical AMP. Good amount of attention paid to the glutes and inner glutes. Nice HE on the flip with no prompting by me.

Cost was $80 and I tipped $40. She seemed happy, didn't ask for any tip but I believe expected one.

Michigan Guy
07-03-13, 11:01
Stopped at M-1 last week and saw "Sugar". Paid the normal price to mamasan. Sugar led me into the table shower and made sure everything was squeaky squeaky clean.

Then back in the room did a very quick and gentle touch massage before doing a tongue massage. Then after the flip a BBBJ, then a cover and more BJ, then multiple position FS. Didn't last as long as I wanted, but I left happy.

First time in quite a while that it was dead in there and didn't hear the bell ring once. Mid summer must be a slow season for mongers.

Enjoy and stay safe.

Michigan Guy

StoneMaker
07-03-13, 12:17

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/majick-touch-248-971-5422-new-pics-new-schedule/10670403Ahh finally I get to say it. RTFF. Posts all over about her

Rickm0755
07-03-13, 17:25
Stopped at M-1 last week and saw "Sugar". Paid the normal price to mamasan. Sugar led me into the table shower and made sure everything was squeaky squeaky clean.

Then back in the room did a very quick and gentle touch massage before doing a tongue massage. Then after the flip a BBBJ, then a cover and more BJ, then multiple position FS. Didn't last as long as I wanted, but I left happy.

First time in quite a while that it was dead in there and didn't hear the bell ring once. Mid summer must be a slow season for mongers.

Enjoy and stay safe.

Michigan GuyI'm thinking that some of the mongers are going on vacation, or they're staying at work more often due to the economy. I have a question though. Since when is the first few days of July "the middle of the summer"? LOL.

StrokeOfLuck
07-03-13, 23:37

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/majick-touch-248-971-5422-new-pics-new-schedule/10670403YMMV with this one. My mileage, as EXCELLENT!

Gigaman
07-04-13, 17:08
YMMV with this one. My mileage, as EXCELLENT!Could you share little more details about what makes your experience "EXCELLENT"? I do know that her massages are decent and HE is available. But I didn't think much more was avilable with her.

Carlisle321
07-07-13, 01:11
Checked out Serendipity health and relaxation last week for an hour massage. Standard Asian place but seems to be somewhat legit. 50 yoa Asian female with the massage, not bad looking at all. Did a hard massage for an hour and made it seem like there may be more on the table. No HE at the end but seems like it may be on the menu. Anyone ever been here or had any luck?

C.I realized there is more than one serendipity health spa. I was referring to the one in Southfield on northwestern.

Anyone have any luck here.

Thanks.

C.

Throtbngr
07-07-13, 11:29
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-massage-30/5749898 Stopped here again to see the new girl. I went for the half hour for 40 The masseuse was decent and some what attractive Probably 40's not petite but not thick either. The massage IMHO was below average with not much of a technique and too hard for my taste. I prefer more a soft / medium touch She was heavy handed and I told her several times to ease up. On the flip she did some light touch and teasing and allowed my hands to roam OTC and asked what I wanted. I opted for HJ which she wanted 50 for and settled for 40. It was fast but again a little too heavy for my taste and she allowed free roaming hands which was okay and she got the job done. I am sure, as another reliable (thanks Dabbler) poster here stated, there are other menu options available for a price. I may repeat on this one just to try out the other menu items but it's not at the top of my list!

Nyybry
07-07-13, 13:50
I'm thinking that some of the mongers are going on vacation, or they're staying at work more often due to the economy. I have a question though. Since when is the first few days of July "the middle of the summer"? LOL.LOL, definitely not mid summer yet. Would'nt want to go there than either tho. Times I've been there I have sweat like crazy anyways and thats when its not hot and humid outside.

Robertin75
07-07-13, 15:54
I just had a wonderful 2. 5hr GFE session with my new friend here. I'm liking this one a lot. I'd also like to ask that nobody here go in these places saying "your plumber sent me". No offense, but if I don't know you, I'm not putting my name on it.Where is this place plumber?

Weezon
07-07-13, 20:08
Where is this place plumber?Magic Health Spa

DoubleDare91
07-07-13, 21:28
Any info on the new girl at M-1? Think the name was Sue?

Member #4700
07-07-13, 23:16

Stopped here again to see the new girl. I went for the half hour for 40 The masseuse was decent and some what attractive Probably 40's not petite but not thick either. The massage IMHO was below average with not much of a technique and too hard for my taste. I prefer more a soft / medium touch She was heavy handed and I told her several times to ease up. On the flip she did some light touch and teasing and allowed my hands to roam OTC and asked what I wanted. I opted for HJ which she wanted 50 for and settled for 40. It was fast but again a little too heavy for my taste and she allowed free roaming hands which was okay and she got the job done. I am sure, as another reliable (thanks Dabbler) poster here stated, there are other menu options available for a price. I may repeat on this one just to try out the other menu items but it's not at the top of my list!Yeah, I visited a couple of weeks ago, and as you said, the massage was just decent, and the girl. Susie was pretty cute. It is still Susie there, is that correct?

Her English is alright, and I did the half hour also. On the flip, I had a real nice HJ, and it got the job done. She stripped down for me, and I had a pretty good roaming session. I might try more that I am sure is on the table if I make it back there. A repeat is definitely not out of the question.

Member #4700
07-07-13, 23:18
I just had a wonderful 2. 5hr GFE session with my new friend here. I'm liking this one a lot. I'd also like to ask that nobody here go in these places saying "your plumber sent me". No offense, but if I don't know you, I'm not putting my name on it.I need to swing by here as soon as I can. No problem in keeping your work and name under wraps. I have my own snake that needs to inspect a few pipes. LOL

Backpage
07-08-13, 03:31
Gentlemen,

Nothing on this one- looks really good though.

I can't find a review. Very elusive

Jooop
07-08-13, 05:44
Any of these places open on Sunday