PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

Zimbus
08-21-23, 16:38
I am not familiar with 1717. Can you provide its location?

Stopped by today and saw the new girl April. If I recall correctly she said she was 27 and I actually believe it. She looks really young, she's has a nice petite body, and is actually quite pretty. $. 8 to the house, she provided a standard table shower, but not really any roaming. Back in the room she provided a very brief massage and on the flip asked what I wanted. Full menu, which I partook in for $1. 5. She started with a CBJ and then went into multiple different positions. I'd definitely repeat, probably one of the best looking AMP girls I've ever seen, not hot but very pretty (if that makes sense).

FrankyV8
08-21-23, 17:33
Healing Massage 13 mile west of orchard lake:

Never heard more than a handy.The place next to the shoe store behind CVS? I thought it closed down.

Member #6428
08-21-23, 19:03
I know it's well outside Detroit, but the boards are pretty dead for anything north of Saginaw. Can anyone point me in the direction of any low key massage and extra providers around Alpena and Tawas? Not Asian places, but maybe someone who does this on the side and will give a HE.

HeeJunk
08-21-23, 19:17
The place next to the shoe store behind CVS? I thought it closed down.they are back up. Tiffany and other. HE only. 80/40= 120 for hr.

HeeJunk
08-21-23, 19:20
I am not familiar with 1717. Can you provide its location?Farmington rd west side between 5 and 6.

SpankyBeAtIt
08-22-23, 06:49
Any recent visits to either We Spa in Plymouth 5 mile and Haggerty or Commerce Massage at 14 mile and Haggerty? Can share here or PM me if you like. TIA.Your PM is full. I'd be leery about Commerce Massage, the phone number is tied to the former police chief.

BBM1979
08-22-23, 11:26
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/3155568

I know she has been reviewed here before, but for whatever reason I can't seem to find past reports. Any info on her would be helpful. Is there any happy ending at all with her or is she massage only?

GoneInADay
08-22-23, 12:41
Don't waste your time. 2 old ladies working, massage was good and HJ decent but they are not good looking at all.Thank you. May try anyways. Any more reviews recent would be great.

RamButt
08-22-23, 16:04
Your PM is full. I'd be leery about Commerce Massage, the phone number is tied to the former police chief.There is no evidence that the spa or the number is in any way connected to the former or current police chief.

VideoKing
08-22-23, 19:12
I have had the pleasure of receiving a lingam massage in Thailand several years ago. It is one thing that all men should experience. The purpose is to provide as much pleasure as possible before allowing the release. The downriver nuru lady made my experience last 38 minutes before I finally exploded. She fondled, caressed, stroked and tickled my crotch with varying degrees of pressure. She changed techniques often. The finish was super. I will return again very soon. It is good to know that this is available in the area.

HouseOfCards
08-22-23, 23:32
I've spoken favorably of Starmoon before, because I rather like the place. I don't go on about it because there's no real need for it and I'm not a shill for the place. That said, my experience tonight was deserving of a 5 star yelp review.

So, they were running busy and they agreed to stay late to give me a full hour without any fuss. That by itself is great, but it's not the first time. They had yet another new girl that was 30-ish or so and fairly attractive. (I didn't get the name because I doubt she'll be there longer than a month.) Her massage, teasing and HE skills were average at best, but she did take direction and she really worked at trying to get me to leave happy. Problem was that it just wasn't doing it for me for whatever reason. After a half hour of trying, she has to give up and I didn't blame her. Normally, when that happens, that's the end of it and I still tip for the effort. However, the other women there see her come out of the room sweating up a storm. Moments later, she comes back with the mamasan and other the provider (who I saw a couple weeks ago. Not great looking, but she has skills and a decent body) for an impromptu 6 hands finish. Damn near killed me. Holy hell. Anyway, no talk of extra tip or anything. Apparently, they just wanted to be sure I left satisfied.

I'm pretty sure that all of that was because I'm a regular there. I certainly appreciated it, though.

SpankyBeAtIt
08-23-23, 06:23
There is no evidence that the spa or the number is in any way connected to the former or current police chief.Oh, I totally get it. Just telling you what showed up on a google search. By all means take it any way you'd like.

Ray Raynor
08-23-23, 09:51
I'm usually on the Strip Club forum and have never ventured into a massage place.

What is the protocol? From reading it seems there is an initial cost to the house for the massage itself. Then, do you negotiate the extras with the girl? Is that right?

What is going rate, what should I be expecting to pay?

ShvdSchtick
08-23-23, 10:05
Commerce massage was great a few years back when Lisa 1 and 2 where there. Then it sold and I have not been back. Lisa #1 eventually became Wendy and move on to Grandriver and Haggerty. Would like to hear updated info.

DarioThreatt
08-23-23, 11:08
Hello everyone,

I got ahold of Maria for the first time and scheduled an appointment! Honestly, I'm pretty new to this game and I've only ever really been to Star Moon and a few other AMPs. I have never been to an independent provider. She has been super awesome and communicative, and I've searched for results on the thread but I really only see brief testimonials with not many details. If someone could respond (or PM me) and let me know a little more of what to expect, and any tips or advice for me going into it! I wouldn't say I am nervous, more excited, but I would love to know a little bit more about what I'm getting into! Thanks everyone.

JonMels
08-23-23, 13:12
I'm usually on the Strip Club forum and have never ventured into a massage place.

What is the protocol? From reading it seems there is an initial cost to the house for the massage itself. Then, do you negotiate the extras with the girl? Is that right?

What is going rate, what should I be expecting to pay?Step 1: Only go to a place recommended by the Board. If it's a place like Magic, you'll negotiate in advance. Be clear about expectations such as BBBJ, FS. Be prepared to pay a couple of benjies or more.

Step 2: If you're at one of the other parlors (Starmoon, et al) pay the half hour or hour. During massage, give light touches on the leg casually. When she rubs your ass, open your legs. When she whispers "how much you give me baby" start low (60) and negotiate. It's only going to be an HJ with possible tit sucking, maybe FIV (but probably not).

Remember, these places know why you're there. They may play it cautious to start, but if you show your interest they'll pick up on it.

GoodTimer88
08-23-23, 15:40
I have had the pleasure of receiving a lingam massage in Thailand several years ago. It is one thing that all men should experience. The purpose is to provide as much pleasure as possible before allowing the release. The downriver nuru lady made my experience last 38 minutes before I finally exploded. She fondled, caressed, stroked and tickled my crotch with varying degrees of pressure. She changed techniques often. The finish was super. I will return again very soon. It is good to know that this is available in the area.Could you imagine if she ever trained a hot, young protégé? They would need to assign a cop to direct traffic in the area. I highly recommend her to all of my blind friends.

Vividtiger135
08-23-23, 15:44
Lots of report on Massage Breeze aka Jen but I thought I would leave a review of my first experience with her.

First off, I think Jen is an incredibly attracted MILF. She has curly hair and wonderful breasts. She works out quite a bit and while she isn't the most fit (not fat / chubby at all), her ass has definitely benefited and is in great shape.

Massage was pretty awkward in the beginning as her cat was in the room and she didn't make it leave until after the first 10 minutes. The massage was incredibly mediocre, pretty much just lightly patting my back. The plus side is that I was roaming the entire time and when I asked her to get naked, she happily obliged. I will say that all of the reports about her talking about her son are spot on. She spent a good 30 minutes telling me her sons life story, I showed zero interest but she kept going. When it came time for the flip, she gave an amazing BBBJ. There was no eye contact or teasing by her, it was straight to the point but she has an incredible technique. I also didn't attempt to DFK but I was able to kiss all over her with the exception of DATY.

I have seen her a couple of times since and every session is pretty much the same, horrible massage, long talk about her son (sometimes politics), and an amazing BBBJ. If you are willing to put up with the lackluster massage and boring conversation, you get rewarded with an amazing BBBJ. I repeat as the value is incredible. I tried once for FS but was turned down.

She did install a ring doorbell BTW and it definitely captures you walking in.

Eaton Beaver
08-23-23, 19:20
Step 1: Only go to a place recommended by the Board. If it's a place like Magic, you'll negotiate in advance. Be clear about expectations such as BBBJ, FS. Be prepared to pay a couple of benjies or more.

Step 2: If you're at one of the other parlors (Starmoon, et al) pay the half hour or hour. During massage, give light touches on the leg casually. When she rubs your ass, open your legs. When she whispers "how much you give me baby" start low (60) and negotiate. It's only going to be an HJ with possible tit sucking, maybe FIV (but probably not).

Remember, these places know why you're there. They may play it cautious to start, but if you show your interest they'll pick up on it.Read the forum and select a place that offers the services you're after and a location you are comfortable with. All the negations should be taking place in the room. If you start talking specifics right away you will spook them and you probably only get a half-assed massage. $200-$220 all in for full service is the going rate in this region (in places where full service is available). Just relax and enjoy. The lady will drive once she sees that you are comfortable. LEO sweeps usually occur in late Sept. Through October (election time). So get off your ass or wait until December.

RSmith11
08-23-23, 19:34
Went to see Shelly at Simply Relaxed in Warren earlier this week.

Was legit but felt like I picked up on some hints more was to be had.

Wondering if anyone can verify one way or the other.

CommanderThicc
08-23-23, 23:55
Use: https://www.urbandictionary.com/.

BBFS: bare back full service. (no condoms, regular sex).

Cfs: covered full service. (must use condoms, regular sex).He didn't ask what those words mean, he asked which one he got.

GorillaTouch
08-24-23, 10:01
Went to see Shelly at Simply Relaxed in Warren earlier this week.

Was legit but felt like I picked up on some hints more was to be had.

Wondering if anyone can verify one way or the other.I'm willing to bet some or most of the massage places offer extra curricular services. How much are you willing to pay? I mean, come on, two adults in a private room, with one person half naked while the other person is rubbing on their body, why wouldn't it lead to something else?

BackRoom Bob
08-24-23, 11:32
Stopped in this morning. Here is what I got for $260.

One girl under the table while other played with my ass or sucked my toes.

Rim job.

Hand job, BBBJ.

Pussy in my face.

Plenty of dirty talk.

Both girls on table working on my schlong.

Girls begging me to cum in mouth.

Cum swapping.

Milking table is great.

Great time.

GreyWorld
08-24-23, 11:58

Rim job.

Hand job, BBBJ.

Pussy in my face.

Plenty of dirty talk.

Cum swapping.

Milking table is great.

Great time.That sounds awesome. Did she mention if there's an option for just one person at the milking table or is this a Duo only thing?

SalBass
08-24-23, 12:21

Rim job.

Hand job, BBBJ.

Pussy in my face.

Plenty of dirty talk.

Cum swapping.

Milking table is great.

Great time.Who's the girl working with her? Description.

GoodTimer88
08-24-23, 13:16

Rim job.

Hand job, BBBJ.

Pussy in my face.

Plenty of dirty talk.

Cum swapping.

Milking table is great.

Great time.I'm guessing they will suddenly be booking out a few weeks.

Incognito1234
08-24-23, 14:24
Is this the Lexi that's' so frequently mentioned on the board?

Can someone confirm? Rates?

https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2057364

JohannBach
08-24-23, 14:34

Rim job.

Hand job, BBBJ.

Pussy in my face.

Plenty of dirty talk.

Cum swapping.Is MSOG available even if it comes with an upcharge?

Member #6492
08-24-23, 14:44
It is the dancer known as Venus. I'm friends with her on fb as well.Does she have any active ad / socials that you can share?

MidgetMike
08-24-23, 14:52
Stopped by 7 day today. Got a really good massage and a CBJ with a clear plastic bag over Jr.

DragonCum
08-24-23, 16:55
Any difficulties getting a hold of her? Left a text and tried to call but couldn't reach.

JraMoney
08-24-23, 17:05
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/3155568

I know she has been reviewed here before, but for whatever reason I can't seem to find past reports. Any info on her would be helpful. Is there any happy ending at all with her or is she massage only?I can't find anything on her either. Anyone have info?

IAmGordy1
08-24-23, 19:46
What is the best way to contact Bonita? I have texted her twice with no response. Any advice is welcome.

HugeDk
08-24-23, 19:53
I can't find anything on her either. Anyone have info?LOL. You guys are funny. You mean you can't tule the word Carla in the Search Thread window and find a shit ton of not so good reviews on her?

CommonSteve666
08-24-23, 20:54
I can't find anything on her either. Anyone have info?I put Carla in the search box and several pages worth of posts came back. Did you misspell Carla?

BuddyBoy904
08-24-23, 23:40
Same for me.

Any difficulties getting a hold of her? Left a text and tried to call but couldn't reach.

JumpingBean
08-25-23, 12:31

Rim job.

Hand job, BBBJ.

Pussy in my face.

Plenty of dirty talk.

Cum swapping.

Milking table is great.

Great time.The sucking on toes sure sounds like the MILF Sarah from Waterford off Scott lake Rd.

Blonde mid 40's very thin and nice size bolt on's.

I had the same experience with her a couple weeks back- girl is wild and awesome.

RoddyJohnson
08-25-23, 20:11
Is it possible? I'd love to see ruby again. Everytime I go she is always with someone else or not there.

Also, it's been a couple months, what the talent lineup these days? Tia.

HeeJunk
08-25-23, 20:57
Is it possible? I'd love to see ruby again. Everytime I go she is always with someone else or not there.

Also, it's been a couple months, what the talent lineup these days? Tia.They will NEVER pass up a walk in for an appointment that frequently is a no show.

It's first cum first serve at almost all AMPs.

RoddyJohnson
08-25-23, 21:18
They will NEVER pass up a walk in for an appointment that frequently is a no show.

It's first cum first serve at almost all AMPs.I get it.

Follow up? Has anyone seen where candy from magic landed? She was my ATF.

BBM1979
08-27-23, 08:47
Lots of report on Massage Breeze aka Jen but I thought I would leave a review of my first experience with her.

First off, I think Jen is an incredibly attracted MILF. She has curly hair and wonderful breasts. She works out quite a bit and while she isn't the most fit (not fat / chubby at all), her ass has definitely benefited and is in great shape.

Massage was pretty awkward in the beginning as her cat was in the room and she didn't make it leave until after the first 10 minutes. The massage was incredibly mediocre, pretty much just lightly patting my back. The plus side is that I was roaming the entire time and when I asked her to get naked, she happily obliged. I will say that all of the reports about her talking about her son are spot on. She spent a good 30 minutes telling me her sons life story, I showed zero interest but she kept going. When it came time for the flip, she gave an amazing BBBJ. There was no eye contact or teasing by her, it was straight to the point but she has an incredible technique. I also didn't attempt to DFK but I was able to kiss all over her with the exception of DATY.

I have seen her a couple of times since and every session is pretty much the same, horrible massage, long talk about her son (sometimes politics), and an amazing BBBJ. If you are willing to put up with the lackluster massage and boring conversation, you get rewarded with an amazing BBBJ. I repeat as the value is incredible. I tried once for FS but was turned down.

She did install a ring doorbell BTW and it definitely captures you walking in.What is she charging these days? I think she was around 60 or 70 last I checked, is that still true?

Mr Regular
08-27-23, 10:57
What is she charging these days? I think she was around 60 or 70 last I checked, is that still true?She works in a safe private Westland home, no tip is necessary, but that's up to you, she's a very nice 50 year old lady, so as well be nice to her!!

Questar999
08-27-23, 11:07
She works in a safe private Westland home, no tip is necessary, but that's up to you, she's a very nice 50 year old lady, so as well be nice to her!!I will second that! She is a nice lady who seems a little slow for whatever reason. Her rate is very good and she really wants to please her client. I personally just went for a massage. While I was there she had no problem being nude and she did offer a BJ or an HJ, I didn't partake as I had to save the load for a later date that night. Sucks to be old and having to ration the jizz.

Vividtiger135
08-27-23, 22:18
What is she charging these days? I think she was around 60 or 70 last I checked, is that still true?$50 for the hour but I give her $60 because I feel bad with how cheap it is.

DragonCum
08-28-23, 01:25
She works in a safe private Westland home, no tip is necessary, but that's up to you, she's a very nice 50 year old lady, so as well be nice to her!!I've tried contacting her but I still haven't heard back, I'm not sure if this is normal. Please let me know!

Pharcyde13
08-28-23, 10:15
I'm in Waterford, search makes it seem that Sarah isn't around anymore? Just wondering if that's the case- her description is exactly what I look for, so if she's around still, any way to contact her?

The sucking on toes sure sounds like the MILF Sarah from Waterford off Scott lake Rd.

Blonde mid 40's very thin and nice size bolt on's.

I had the same experience with her a couple weeks back- girl is wild and awesome.

Passenger
08-28-23, 10:16
Who used to go to The Oasis on Van Dyke back in the 80's and early 90's?

I was digging through some old papers and found this, next to an autograph from Steve Owens.

I would end up there on occasion afterhours if I struck out at the bars, and was too horny to just head home. Some of the women were ridiculously hot.

What services did you get there?

ArchangelM
08-28-23, 11:29
I'm in Waterford, search makes it seem that Sarah isn't around anymore? Just wondering if that's the case- her description is exactly what I look for, so if she's around still, any way to contact her?Jumping Bean is full of shit and has not seen Sarah for at least 2 years. Everyone needs to get over her and move on. She is done with the hobby and is never coming back.

Vajuxo
08-28-23, 11:59

I was digging through some old papers and found this, next to an autograph from Steve Owens.

I would end up there on occasion afterhours if I struck out at the bars, and was too horny to just head home. Some of the women were ridiculously hot.

What services did you get there?What a hoot, $10 VIP card.

I visited several times before I discovered A2 and Waterford.

I never got full service.

Typical was strip to thong, pretty open groping, and a handshake.

Was getting a beejer from one provider but the "bouncer" kept sticking his head in the door and spooking the provider.

As I recall, when I first went there, it was a Men's Club" setting: I changed into a robe and mingled with the providers with other clientele hanging out.

As I said, after I discovered Tokyo on Liberty in A2 and Caeser's and Fuji on 59, I never went back.

Mr Regular
08-28-23, 11:59

What services did you get there?Hey Passenger, those were the days all right, & with never having to pay a penny, bc I was lucky enough to be good friends with the original owners prior & during the construction & opening of the business in the 80's, when I'd often hang out there, & was able to get to know & enjoy the girls that worked there while dressed in those cute little outfits they had on, most fun was especially when showing up with a load of nose candy to share of which was very common in those days!! As far as services go, myself & a buddy of mine would often come in very late at night, & into the very early morning, along with a couple + select girls that stayed with us, and needless to stay, we enjoyed a full menu of action in the massage rooms & also in the hot tub while flying high!! Interesting that how in the hell did you ever find that discounted coupon, as it was true that Steve did on occasions come in, & it was too bad he had to retire early from pro FB due to an injury several years earlier in 1976.

Shoeless1951
08-28-23, 12:15
What a hoot, $10 VIP card.

I discovered Tokyo on Liberty in A2 and Caeser's and Fuji on 59, I never went back.I have some extremely fond memories from Tokyo, I never had a bad experience there. I think that I cried the day they shut it down!

Jtval
08-28-23, 13:22

Rim job.

Hand job, BBBJ.

Pussy in my face.

Plenty of dirty talk.

Cum swapping.

Milking table is great.

Great time.So so tempting! Anyone else try this new service and setup yet? Please share if so.

Passenger
08-28-23, 15:18
Hey Passenger, those were the days all right, & with never having to pay a penny, bc I was lucky enough to be good friends with the original owners prior & during the construction & opening of the business in the 80's, when I'd often hang out there, & was able to get to know & enjoy the girls that worked there while dressed in those cute little outfits they had on, most fun was especially when showing up with a load of nose candy to share of which was very common in those days!! As far as services go, myself & a buddy of mine would often come in very late at night, & into the very early morning, along with a couple + select girls that stayed with us, and needless to stay, we enjoyed a full menu of action in the massage rooms & also in the hot tub while flying high!! Interesting that how in the hell did you ever find that discounted coupon, as it was true that Steve did on occasions come in, & it was too bad he had to retire early from pro FB due to an injury several years earlier in 1976.The autograph of Owens I received from my father, it was on the back of his business card. So, I had no connection to Owens via the Oasis. I had no idea that he went there, but considering the caliber of hotness of the girls, it's not surprising. I cannot recall the pricing for the massages (fingertip caress to be exact), they weren't cheap, but not outrageous.

The outfits were the sheer pantaloons with sequined bikinis, just like the business card and a lot more revealing than I Dream of Jeannie. The providers were hot.

And as someone said earlier, the bouncers could be a pain in the ass.

Mr Regular
08-28-23, 15:31
The autograph of Owens I received from my father, it was on the back of his business card. So, I had no connection to Owens via the Oasis. I had no idea that he went there, but considering the caliber of hotness of the girls, it's not surprising. I cannot recall the pricing for the massages (fingertip caress to be exact), they weren't cheap, but not outrageous.

The outfits were the sheer pantaloons with sequined bikinis, just like the business card and a lot more revealing than I Dream of Jeannie. The providers were hot.

And as someone said earlier, the bouncers could be a pain in the ass.And now & then, he left us alone after closing with a couple + girls & I / we assured him / them we would lock the place up!!

I also don't remember their prices, mainly because I had freebies, but we did tip the girls with a bit of cash, and the nose powering we enjoyed with them!!

With.

Chuklez
08-28-23, 15:38
Hello everyone,

I got ahold of Maria for the first time and scheduled an appointment! Honestly, I'm pretty new to this game and I've only ever really been to Star Moon and a few other AMPs. I have never been to an independent provider. She has been super awesome and communicative, and I've searched for results on the thread but I really only see brief testimonials with not many details. If someone could respond (or PM me) and let me know a little more of what to expect, and any tips or advice for me going into it! I wouldn't say I am nervous, more excited, but I would love to know a little bit more about what I'm getting into! Thanks everyone.Saw her quite some time ago but I didn't partake in her massage therapy. Instead had a very nice GFE, she is cute with a terrific boobs. Hope your visit went well.

Dlicker
08-28-23, 16:08
Sorry, behind on some postings.

Thai DDS in Novi, been here a few times, decent massage by 2 diff providers who got topless with a standard HJ. $60 + Door.

Spa 1717 - Been here a few times in the last month everything is on the table here, meh looking provider. Table shower available.

7 mile spa. Everything on the table, extremely rushed and encountered other mongers in the waiting area. Done with this place.

Spa on Middlebelt between Plymouth and Joy. Cute provider, OK massage. Everything available here too.

Previous posts will indicate consistent fees with the Livonia AMP's.

MagicHands2
08-28-23, 18:42
"Who used to go to The Oasis on Van Dyke back in the 80's and early 90's?

That is one of the places that got me started in the hobby many years ago. Spent more that a few enjoyable evenings and hard-earned dollars at that place way back when. By far the best spot off of VanDyke. Rooms were great, though the showers sure were sketchy. There were some real hotties working there. I remember one really cute blond with a rocking bod who gave a great massage and allowed me to reciprocate with the same, who was there funding her nursing school tuition at Oasis. I would have loved to spend time with her outside the "office" - anyone remember her name?

Reminiscing.

Magichands2.

Fasted2010
08-28-23, 23:44
Frequented Oasis in the '80's and saw Shelly a number of times. As far as I know, she's still working. She's the way over-tanned wrinkled one who still posts occasionally. Last time I visited her was about 10 years ago when she was sharing an apartment with a much-younger lass in Westland. Saw her postings a year or so ago, but not interested.

SpankyBeAtIt
08-29-23, 06:17
Sorry, behind on some postings.

Thai DDS in Novi, been here a few times, decent massage by 2 diff providers who got topless with a standard HJ. $60 + Door.

Spa 1717 - Been here a few times in the last month everything is on the table here, meh looking provider. Table shower available.

7 mile spa. Everything on the table, extremely rushed and encountered other mongers in the waiting area. Done with this place.

Spa on Middlebelt between Plymouth and Joy. Cute provider, OK massage. Everything available here too.

Previous posts will indicate consistent fees with the Livonia AMP's.Been trying Thai DDS a few times, and always closed. I tried to message them, and no response. They still open? Place was convenient.

HouseOfCards
08-29-23, 06:24
Which place is this? I recognize the others, but this one doesn't ring any bells.

HeeJunk
08-29-23, 06:42
Which place is this? I recognize the others, but this one doesn't ring any bells.New place Bodyworks. 9138 middlebelt. This was first report of more than handy.

TylerKnight090
08-29-23, 09:41
Heading back up to Det, been a while so if I am going to hit up one of these FS AMP who is the best? Youngest, Hottest, Best Experience? Pm if you prefer. Are there any that are comparable to the talent in Orlando?

SamPerkins420
08-29-23, 10:12
Heading back up to Det, been a while so if I am going to hit up one of these FS AMP who is the best? Youngest, Hottest, Best Experience? Pm if you prefer. Are there any that are comparable to the talent in Orlando?Orlando is the best in the country that I've seen. KC I've visited a couple of amazing Japanese AMPs, and some others in SoCal, but overall Orlando is the best. Better than Dallas, Philly, Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale, etc.

PacoTaco
08-29-23, 10:54
So I'm out working around 13 mile and van dyke for a little and wondering if anyone had any recommendations. Looking for a UTR / Safe Escort / Massage and not worried about a budget. I've read the forums but nothing has caught my eye. Any help would be appreciated. Looking for a lunchtime get away to break up the day. PM or respond here. Thanks in advance.

Trvlr5
08-29-23, 12:02
Been trying Thai DDS a few times, and always closed. I tried to message them, and no response. They still open? Place was convenient.AFIK, yes and has been closed a few months now, reported by myself and others. I was there just a few days before they closed, and there was a new girl was thinking to go back, and door was locked, and has been locked everytime I've checked since. Rather odd they moved to an intersection where 2 other AMPs are already located.

"Middlebelt between Plymouth and Joy. " This one seems a tad suspect as well.

Vajuxo
08-29-23, 12:04
I have some extremely fond memories from Tokyo, I never had a bad experience there. I think that I cried the day they shut it down!I agree, I still drive by that location from time to time just make sure, LOL.

Masseuses were always young and eager, very GFE for an AMP.

For what it's worth, I had very similar experiences at the M-59 locations as well.

TylerKnight090
08-29-23, 13:10
Orlando is the best in the country that I've seen. KC I've visited a couple of amazing Japanese AMPs, and some others in SoCal, but overall Orlando is the best. Better than Dallas, Philly, Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale, etc.Yea they are pretty amazing in Orlando, had one in charlotte that as pretty close to that level and a bunch if you go over to europe. But everywhere else has been hit or miss. Anything worth while to try while in Detriot area?

HeeJunk
08-29-23, 13:11
FS options LIKELY previously documented:

Healing plus westland.
Sunny 8 mile.
Magic 8 mile.
DT shaffer (CLOSED).
M1 telegraph.
Empire warren. (Be Careful).
Springwell Ecorse.
Sunrise GR.
Saigon ferndale.
7 mile spa 7 mile livonia.
(Anna) gratiot mt. Clemens.
Day Spa (YMMV).These are confirmed VIRTUALLY GUARANTEED. Does not include the one offs.

Healing plus Westland.
Sunny 8 mile.
Magic 8 mile.
M1 telegraph.
Springwell Ecorse.
Sunrise GR.
Saigon ferndale.
Seven day spa
Spa1717 livonia

UltraFind77
08-29-23, 13:15

Rim job.

Hand job, BBBJ.

Pussy in my face.

Plenty of dirty talk.

Cum swapping.

Milking table is great.

Great time.Where can one find contact info? Thanks in advance.

Mr Regular
08-29-23, 13:48
Where can one find contact info? Thanks in advance.Her contact number, & her website will pop right up with pictures of her!!

CarmeloJoe35
08-29-23, 15:16
I went by this morning and the parking lot was empty. The sign said it was open but the door was locked. It looked like there was a bit of a mess in the lobby. Anyone know if they got shut down?

FindingGold
08-29-23, 15:24
Note that the picture on the Wix page is well ober 10 years old.

Her contact number, & her website will pop right up with pictures of her!!

Detroit Life
08-29-23, 15:33
Has anyone used these services before:

https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fresha.com%2Fa%2Ftropical-touch-westland-westland-5955-north-wayne-road-rw0t2ygs%2Fbooking%2Fstaff%3FbookWithStaff%3Dtrue&data=05%7C01%7C%7C9e42ca8d983249f9968d08dba89ced96%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638289164177748785%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=nvkr3L50RIP3k%2BLHx%2Fgn4dy1CQ76cglDHNUZYNbj3kk%3D&reserved=0

HouseOfCards
08-29-23, 15:51
Has anyone used these services before:

https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fresha.com%2Fa%2Ftropical-touch-westland-westland-5955-north-wayne-road-rw0t2ygs%2Fbooking%2Fstaff%3FbookWithStaff%3Dtrue&data=05%7C01%7C%7C9e42ca8d983249f9968d08dba89ced96%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638289164177748785%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=nvkr3L50RIP3k%2BLHx%2Fgn4dy1CQ76cglDHNUZYNbj3kk%3D&reserved=0Don't bother. It's the Hooters version of a spa and nobody's tropics are getting touched there.

DragonSnake
08-29-23, 16:28
https://skipthegames.com/posts/detroit/massage/asian/warninghighly-addictivekiss248/249037868856

Paid this place a visit turns out to be day spa. No teasing during massage rubbed her leg a few times she giggles but still no teasing, on flip asked what I wanted, told her some pussy. 200 she says, would no buldge on price so I yad her give a HJ. 80 plus 40 tip. She wanted 60 tip but I wasnt happy.

Dlicker
08-29-23, 16:32
Been trying Thai DDS a few times, and always closed. I tried to message them, and no response. They still open? Place was convenient.They moved, now off 10 mile.

Dlicker
08-29-23, 16:36
Here is the add for their new location.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/detroit/massage/asian/947-259-1658superb-servicenew-/454449194274

Ronny49
08-29-23, 19:59
I visited Bonita and received a great massage! Her number is searchable by google and can be found in her website.

Her dairy parlor is available only on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and she said she books a day or two in advance. She only offers those days because that's when her friend is available to help her do them.

The warm oil is great and she does a great balance of teasing and massaging with it. She doesn't offer FS but she climbs on you and uses her hand to give junior some action to feel close to the real thing.

She knows when your about blow, and then starts giving the prostate some attention which makes the O much stronger. I loved it and plan to repeat.

She uses a lot of coconut oil, so be prepared that you'll smell like coconut afterwards in case you're about to head to work or home to a SO. I think she has a shower available however.

HeeJunk
08-29-23, 20:29

https://skipthegames.com/posts/detroit/massage/asian/947-259-1658superb-servicenew-/454449194274I think folks are trying to tell you the new location is closed as well.

Jkpt11
08-29-23, 23:26
Are they still offering any extras? Went for a massage a few days ago. Not even a hint of anything extra.

HeadLover123
08-30-23, 01:49
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2942527

Sivashakthiu
08-30-23, 06:05
She was awesome and kind. Even if you get an appointment a day before, you have to text her in the morning on the appointment day and confirm once again. She is bit older than the advertised picture. Total damage $$.

SpankyBeAtIt
08-30-23, 07:02

https://skipthegames.com/posts/detroit/massage/asian/947-259-1658superb-servicenew-/454449194274Odd, it's been there a few months. However, been locked and nobody responding to texts for a while now. Must have re-opened since they're advertising again.

TylerKnight090
08-30-23, 07:05
These are confirmed VIRTUALLY GUARANTEED. Does not include the one offs.

Healing plus Westland.
Sunny 8 mile.
Magic 8 mile.
M1 telegraph.
Springwell Ecorse.
Sunrise GR.
Saigon ferndale.
Seven day spa
Spa1717 livoniaVery nice list, which has the youngest providers? Or the best-looking providers? Best experience? Let's see them rankings.

HeeJunk
08-30-23, 08:51
Very nice list, which has the youngest providers? Or the best-looking providers? Best experience? Let's see them rankings.Providers can change weekly. Rarely a young one. This forum is designed to give you timely updates on new arrivals.

FoggyDew
08-30-23, 09:51
A couple of years ago I came across a craigslist ad for massage in Lake Orion and tried it out. Lucy was fantastic, and even better on the second visit after she learned how well I tipped. I haven't been able to get back there due to the distance yet, but just came across another Craigslist ad that doesn't mention Song or Lucy but has the same pic. Can anyone confirm if Song or Lucy are still working in northern Oakland County?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/hws/d/lake-orion-asian-professional-massage/7659507672.html

Shoeless1951
08-30-23, 10:17
I agree, I still drive by that location from time to time just make sure, LOL.

Masseuses were always young and eager, very GFE for an AMP.

For what it's worth, I had very similar experiences at the M-59 locations as well.One of my favorite memories of Tokyo was was when one day I got a very beautiful young Chinese girl. She gave me a nice massage, but at the end of the massage she said "all done" and walked out of the room. About a minute later the lady who was in charge that day (whom had given me many massages in the past) came into the room and asked me if the young little had offered me any extras, When I told her no she went back and got the young one who then asked me if I wanted any extras. I'm thinking that was probably the girls first day on the job and was a little gun shy1.

Member #6428
08-30-23, 10:42
Part of what I enjoy about the game is finding the seedy or unexpected places. I see Dixieland Flea Market has massage. Has anyone ever went there? Is it like a mall massage where it's just a chair or an open room table? Or is it more private?

UltraFind77
08-30-23, 12:23
Her contact number, & her website will pop right up with pictures of her!!Thank you! Does she use coconut oil? Hard to get the smell out.

Bills664
08-30-23, 12:50
Any difficulties getting a hold of her? Left a text and tried to call but couldn't reach.I've had the same results trying to contact her.

JAsian
08-30-23, 13:04
Thank you! Does she use coconut oil? Hard to get the smell out.See post #29079.

DragonSnake
08-30-23, 13:21
A couple of years ago I came across a craigslist ad for massage in Lake Orion and tried it out. Lucy was fantastic, and even better on the second visit after she learned how well I tipped. I haven't been able to get back there due to the distance yet, but just came across another Craigslist ad that doesn't mention Song or Lucy but has the same pic. Can anyone confirm if Song or Lucy are still working in northern Oakland County?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/hws/d/lake-orion-asian-professional-massage/7659507672.htmlYep she is still there as a month ago.

Bills664
08-30-23, 18:48
Any difficulties getting a hold of her? Left a text and tried to call but couldn't reach.She said she has openings Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

HungaryMan
08-30-23, 19:08
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2942527Best guess is she is at a bikini place.

MSmithy
08-30-23, 19:26
Part of what I enjoy about the game is finding the seedy or unexpected places. I see Dixieland Flea Market has massage. Has anyone ever went there? Is it like a mall massage where it's just a chair or an open room table? Or is it more private?This is a new one on me. Never even heard of a whisper of anything like that there. Most smelly old junk people try to sell. If you toftt let us know. Good luck pretty dry in the Waterford area these days. A new comer would be nice. Happy hunting.

Sid63
08-30-23, 20:02
Recent visit-just walked in, no cars in lot. Got in right away. Nice, hot <30 Korean. $80 for hour. Only hour is offered. Decent massage. Started rubbing legs and ass. Wearing a thong, ass and legs wonderful!! 15 min massage, then she said flip. I was ok with that, my play schedule was tight. Offered 100 HJ, 140 CBJ, 200 FS. I tried to negotiate but she wouldn't budge at all. So, being there, I did CBJ. It was very good. I got to undress her, feel her tits, pussy, ass, kiss tits, etc. It was fun. No daty on menu. Too bad.

Overall, it's too expensive. However for a quick, easy, no nonsense sex with a beautiful asian, it was good. I think you'd get more massage time if you wait before you hint at the extras.

Eaton Beaver
08-30-23, 20:09
Recent visit-just walked in, no cars in lot. Got in right away. Nice, hot <30 Korean. $80 for hour. Only hour is offered. Decent massage. Started rubbing legs and ass. Wearing a thong, ass and legs wonderful!! 15 min massage, then she said flip. I was ok with that, my play schedule was tight. Offered 100 HJ, 140 CBJ, 200 FS. I tried to negotiate but she wouldn't budge at all. So, being there, I did CBJ. It was very good. I got to undress her, feel her tits, pussy, ass, kiss tits, etc. It was fun. No daty on menu. Too bad.

Overall, it's too expensive. However for a quick, easy, no nonsense sex with a beautiful asian, it was good. I think you'd get more massage time if you wait before you hint at the extras.Yeah, those tips are astronomical. I can honestly say that I would have walked. A flip 15 min. Into the hour usually means you're going to get shorted on time too. Did your session last the full hour?

Jd2011
08-30-23, 21:09
I went this evening. Drew Kay. Tall, upper 40's?, skinny spinner, man mades, nice trimmed vagheen. Opted for 1/2 hour with table shower and CBJ. She was playful, nice. Got a thorough table shower, bit of a rub, the light fingertip thing then a decent CBJ with ball licking in a couple of positions. Played with the cooter for a bit. Clean up, dressed and out the door. I got about 40 minutes. Paid $60 plus $100 tip. $160 all in. Not bad I guess. Might repeat if in the area.

JD.

LostInDetroit
08-30-23, 21:23
Yeah, those tips are astronomical. I can honestly say that I would have walked. A flip 15 min. Into the hour usually means you're going to get shorted on time too. Did your session last the full hour?The more and more I have visited these FS places in the metro area the more it seems to me (as with most things these days) that you get less stuff for more money. In this instance, less time and probably a less enthusiastic performance for more money. I know times are tough these days for everyone (including those in the sex work game) but HOLY SHIT these prices are out of control! A few weeks ago I had a provider at SWB quote me a 70 tip for a HJ (on top of their already increased house fee for the hour). Thankfully she accepted 50 instead of the customary 40 but it's ALMOST getting to the point where finding an in call escort is cheaper (and at least they speak fluent english).

LostInDetroit
08-30-23, 21:37
https://skipthegames.com/posts/detroit/massage/asian/warninghighly-addictivekiss248/249037868856

Paid this place a visit turns out to be day spa. No teasing during massage rubbed her leg a few times she giggles but still no teasing, on flip asked what I wanted, told her some pussy. 200 she says, would no buldge on price so I yad her give a HJ. 80 plus 40 tip. She wanted 60 tip but I wasnt happy.Went there a few weeks ago myself. Very cute younger girl (at least she looked much younger to me) took me back to table, 80 for the house fee and rubs on me for MAYBE 5 minutes before she tells me to flip over and then starts to play with jr. I asked her how much for everything and she didn't quote me a price and just said "just go get your money, you know how much" (which I honestly didn't). Gave her $150 to start and she gave me a scowl and said "NO! More! When I told her that's all I had she told me to put my pants back on, go to the party store next door and draw out more money out of the ATM. Came back with another $60 (thinking $200 should be more than enough) and then she grabs the full $60 out of my hands, doesn't give me back any change and then proceeds to give me the WORST FS I have ever had in my life. It's almost like she was punishing me for something I didn't do. Not cool. I will NEVER go back there ever again. Shame too because she was very cute.

GreyWorld
08-31-23, 10:16
Thank you! Does she use coconut oil? Hard to get the smell out.Yes she uses coconut oil, it was previously mentioned recently about her. However she has a shower that you can use afterwards.

Detroit Life
08-31-23, 11:23
Don't bother. It's the Hooters version of a spa and nobody's tropics are getting touched there.Thanks for the heads up. There is this cutie on Instagram who started working at the Westland location and she has been posting like crazy that she is available daily.

DeesNutz
08-31-23, 11:32
Was passing by the area and thought I would try sunny. Walked straight in and got Jennifer. Short skirt, big smile greeted me with a slap on the behind. 5'6" bees and a nice behind. A solid 6.5 or 7. Took. 8 for the hour. Put lotion on the back medium touch. The rest was rubbing with a towel on top. Not the best technique, but passable. On the turn asked what I wanted. Asked for BJ. She asked how much I want to pay. I said. 8 she countered with 1. 2. I told her I only had 1 and she accepted. Disinfected a little and started with the CBJ. I had her stop and I stood up and she carried on kneeling. I like to see the head bob and guide the back of her head. Very enthusiastic performance and finished me with a hot towel and bottle of water. I would repeat if in the area. Definitely FS on the table but I don't partake unless she was really special.

PlaceMat
08-31-23, 12:32
So I'm out working around 13 mile and van dyke for a little and wondering if anyone had any recommendations. Looking for a UTR / Safe Escort / Massage and not worried about a budget. I've read the forums but nothing has caught my eye. Any help would be appreciated. Looking for a lunchtime get away to break up the day. PM or respond here. Thanks in advance.There was a massage place just south of 696, always had a good massage and standard finish there. Haven't been in a little while though as I no longer work in the area. But would stop by for lunch for a nice massage.

AirTouchOne
08-31-23, 12:52
Orlando is the best in the country that I've seen. KC I've visited a couple of amazing Japanese AMPs, and some others in SoCal, but overall Orlando is the best. Better than Dallas, Philly, Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale, etc.I agree Orlando was the best but. 3 of the most popular places have been shut down just recently. Maybe when things cool down they will re-open.

Slik9976
08-31-23, 12:56

Overall, it's too expensive. However for a quick, easy, no nonsense sex with a beautiful asian, it was good. I think you'd get more massage time if you wait before you hint at the extras.I had a similar experience with likely the same provider. She said her name was April. Very expensive CBJ. She would not offer me FS.

Sid63
08-31-23, 20:00
Yeah, those tips are astronomical. I can honestly say that I would have walked. A flip 15 min. Into the hour usually means you're going to get shorted on time too. Did your session last the full hour?No, 30 min. But I was tight on schedule so I was more than good with it. But this was an unusual case for me, I usually never splurge like this.

ChewyC77
08-31-23, 21:32
Wild time with Bonita and Kendra today. 260 for hour, well worth it. Kendra is petite and very friendly.

SzGino
08-31-23, 23:12
Wild time with Bonita and Kendra today. 260 for hour, well worth it. Kendra is petite and very friendly.What does Kendra look like? Age?

Rgv956
09-01-23, 15:48
Looking for great massage with BBJ? Help.

Thank you!

Wolves14
09-01-23, 17:02
I went by this morning and the parking lot was empty. The sign said it was open but the door was locked. It looked like there was a bit of a mess in the lobby. Anyone know if they got shut down?Last time I was in there a few weeks ago they had someone working on something above the door. So my guess is construction, would be sad to see it closed was one of my favorites.

MichiganGuy30
09-01-23, 21:35
Did the Kendra / Bonita thingy this week and was very impressed. The other reports are spot on / absolutely no complaints.

Never a bad time with Bonita solo, but wouldn't mind doing a Kendra solo. Does anyone know if she is a freelancer? Nothing wrong with the duo, the price point is not bad, but it's a significant amount of cash to do often for me anyway.

CarmeloJoe35
09-02-23, 06:36
Last time I was in there a few weeks ago they had someone working on something above the door. So my guess is construction, would be sad to see it closed was one of my favorites.I don't think it was construction. There was nothing to indicate anything was being fixed or worked on. I have tried to call to make an appointment but no one has answered. Strangely, the members only cafe next door is also temporarily closed. My connection there has also not responded to any texts. So this all leads me to believe it was shut down for probably dumb reasons.

GaryC
09-02-23, 08:16
Did the Kendra / Bonita thingy this week and was very impressed. The other reports are spot on / absolutely no complaints.

Never a bad time with Bonita solo, but wouldn't mind doing a Kendra solo. Does anyone know if she is a freelancer? Nothing wrong with the duo, the price point is not bad, but it's a significant amount of cash to do often for me anyway.Kendra only works with Bonita on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Kendra is not in the hobby she is not a freelancer. She only works with Bonita twice a week the rest of the week she's a homemaker boys, enjoy the 4 hands 🙌.

JAsian
09-02-23, 11:37
I don't think it was construction. There was nothing to indicate anything was being fixed or worked on. I have tried to call to make an appointment but no one has answered. Strangely, the members only cafe next door is also temporarily closed. My connection there has also not responded to any texts. So this all leads me to believe it was shut down for probably dumb reasons.My understanding is that the members only cafe closed it's doors after the owner was taken away by ambulance for some sort of illness. Hopefully the spa will open back up. I'm not from that area so I won't know unless I read something here on the forum.

GoodTimer88
09-02-23, 13:03
Looking for great massage with BBJ? Help.

Thank you!http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4501-Massage-Parlor-Reports

Jkpt11
09-02-23, 16:55
About me: Mid 30's, dad bod type with a decent personality. YMMV at some of these.

Metro Relaxation, Waterford: Walked in (early afternoon, place was not busy) and was enticed by the very attractive staff promising all sorts of fun on the menu. Jr. Thinking started and I was down $. 90 before going back. I did select a "bikini" option to see what it was about.

I picked a short brunette, name started with a K, but I can't recall it exactly once she disrobed. Very slim and petite body, but she was in bra / panties. Said she forgot her bikini. It was a matching black set with lots of ass peeking out. The massage started and she was very forward with resting her body on mine and let me touch / feel anywhere OTC. On the flip I was getting pumped for what was next, but as I indicated wanting some more, she said save it for your wife and moved on with the massage. There was lots of proximity teasing but just nothing close to any release. Towards the end I decided to try a DIY but she wasn't having that either and said if it continued she'd have to leave. This was the most frustrating and stressful massage, I left feeling way too tense for many reasons.

Massage: 6/10.

Body / Face: 9/10.

OTC roaming: 10/10.

Ending: 0/10.

Next visit: I was frustrated with that experience so I decided to give it another try to see if I just had bad luck. I've seen the ads offering extra and more so I figured I got unlucky. When I stopped in, it was towards the end of the day. I gave my sob story about how stressed I left the last time and they listened + were very apologetic, I learned that K girl was no longer there. Zara and a new girl were available, they offered a 2:1 four hands because #2 was training. She wasn't exactly my type but figured a 4 hands massage is something to cross off my bucket list.

After going back, they both disrobed and one had a semi sexy bikini and the other was in bra / panties again. Both were sexy outfits. They both wanted conversation during the entire massage, but it was a good time overall so I didn't mind chatting. Immediately they jumped in and OTC roaming was encouraged and they seemed to be enjoying it. There was lots of teasing around Jr. But nothing concrete. On the flip, things got a bit more interesting as one of them left, I started in on a bit DIY and boldly asked if she minded, she said not at all, just don't get any on me When the other girl came in she cracked a joke and went back to the massage. They were helpful, sexy and pretty turned on watching. After the finish they wrapped up my remaining relaxing massage.

Massage: 10/10 (free four hands).

Body / Face: 9/10.

OTC roaming: 10/10.

Ending: 5/10 - still DIY.

NaNa Massage Spa:

I was bored on Saturday afternoon and stopped by early. Greeted by late 60's owner? Not my cup of tea and was starting to leave when she said she had a nice girl coming in 15 minutes. So I was baited into thinking she'd be attractive and maybe worth the way. $60 hr and onto the room. About 20 minutes later I hear some shouting and shrek walks into the room. I should have got up and left but I felt bad & didn't want to piss anyone off. I let her massage and it was a decent massage, lights were SUPER dim so I couldn't see much. Only DIY offered on flip which I promptly rejected.

Massage: 9/10.

Body / Face: 1/10.

OTC roaming: no thanks here.

Ending: nope.

I am still eager to get a real experience. Since I am around Waterford, I see Lisa is in the area now? Is anyone willing to DM info? I think that'd be an awesome change of pace from what we have available up here.They must have changed their policy. I went recently. Nothing extra there.

Gfw2003
09-02-23, 18:17
I drove past Siam Bodyworks on Northwestern today and it looked interesting but I haven't seen any reports about it. I was wondering if anyone had been there and if they're legit or offer extras. I'd appreciate any replies or just a pm. Thanks.

HookerLover
09-02-23, 21:17
Kendra only works with Bonita on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Kendra is not in the hobby she is not a freelancer. She only works with Bonita twice a week the rest of the week she's a homemaker boys, enjoy the 4 hands 🙌.Do we have a pic of Kendra?? I thought it was Venus from one of the strip clubs. Cause if it is, she is very much in the hobby. LOL But I can't find a pic on Kendra.

Hopper11
09-03-23, 07:12
Dropped into Sunny midday on Saturday and had a great experience. Had to wait about ten minutes (in a room) before "Yaya" came in. She was maybe mid-30's to mid 40's in age. Slender body with small breasts and a nice ass. Fairly decent at English too. $60 for half hour and $160 for extras.

Massage was actually very good--she worked, and walked, on my back and shoulders and relaxed me very well. Then she lost her dress and began a slow tease with mouth and breasts and hair all over my back and then all over my front. This lead to BBBJ and then CG. She slipped a condom on so deftly that I wasn't even sure it was there. Anyway, good passionate fucking ensued until I asked to finish with BBBJ again, which she did. Recommended!

HugeDk
09-03-23, 08:47
I drove past Siam Bodyworks on Northwestern today and it looked interesting but I haven't seen any reports about it. I was wondering if anyone had been there and if they're legit or offer extras. I'd appreciate any replies or just a pm. Thanks.Search for reports on Siam Touch. That was its former name before they moved 2 doors down last winter. Variety of ladies usually 3-5 to choose from, I've gotten standard HE from most if not all, done not first visit, but once you are a proven regular, they will gladly oblige.

With the move they went up to $80 for the hour. I was accustomed to $50 tip so 120 all in. I have not adjusted the total yet but will in the future as I understand that the going tip for that kind of service (great massage plus HE with roaming) is $50.40 will get you there with most but 50 makes then happier and not think of you as cheap so why not spend the 10 to keep the peace.

HugeDk
09-03-23, 08:58
We Spa in Plymouth (5 Mile and Haggerty area). I've been regular there for a while. One provider, is a nice woman and a great sexy figure with big natural D cup. Great English for a Chinese woman. This is NOT a full service or even a BJ place. Don't even go there hoping that, won't happen. She's told me all that have been turned away and blacklisted and will communicate with other places if you are a jerk and pushy. Again, she's set herself up to be a legit place. That being said, I've heard she does provide great service to regulars. $70 plus 50 tip gets me a great massage and standard HE, which she performs well, but no touching of her at all either over or under clothes. I go there for the great massage and conversation. A woman with her body, massage skills and can carry a conversation is hard to come by.

Anyone experienced more with her? Perhaps more $ opens up more possibilities? Can share your experience here or pm me. TIA.

Shoeless1951
09-03-23, 09:12
I drove past Siam Bodyworks on Northwestern today and it looked interesting but I haven't seen any reports about it. I was wondering if anyone had been there and if they're legit or offer extras. I'd appreciate any replies or just a pm. Thanks.There has been plenty of conversation about Siam Touch in the past. You can use the search thread feature in the upper right side of thecthread and find all sorts of information!

TridentD
09-03-23, 12:41
I have had the pleasure of receiving a lingam massage in Thailand several years ago. It is one thing that all men should experience. The purpose is to provide as much pleasure as possible before allowing the release. The downriver nuru lady made my experience last 38 minutes before I finally exploded. She fondled, caressed, stroked and tickled my crotch with varying degrees of pressure. She changed techniques often. The finish was super. I will return again very soon. It is good to know that this is available in the area.I wanted to get one of these for years. So, after reading about it, I pulled the trigger. It is great. It amounts to a massive tease session. You are ready to explode several times before she finally finishes you off. Nothing like anything I have had before. A definite repeat is in order.

Johnny Bravo12
09-03-23, 13:28
What happen to cherry blossom spa off of m59 by Shelby Township? I went to get a massage and no more sign on building and looks like they are closed. Was it shut down by authorities or did the owner just walk away and close business?

Rgv956
09-03-23, 14:20
What happen to cherry blossom spa off of m59 by Shelby Township? I went to get a massage and no more sign on building and looks like they are closed. Was it shut down by authorities or did the owner just walk away and close business?Busted for " human trafficking".

HouseOfCards
09-03-23, 14:34
What happen to cherry blossom spa off of m59 by Shelby Township? I went to get a massage and no more sign on building and looks like they are closed. Was it shut down by authorities or did the owner just walk away and close business?They got raided a month or so ago. It wasn't mentioned by name in the news, but it was reported in a FB community group for the area.

GoodTimer88
09-03-23, 16:24
We Spa in Plymouth (5 Mile and Haggerty area). I've been regular there for a while. One provider, is a nice woman and a great sexy figure with big natural D cup. Great English for a Chinese woman. This is NOT a full service or even a BJ place. Don't even go there hoping that, won't happen. She's told me all that have been turned away and blacklisted and will communicate with other places if you are a jerk and pushy. Again, she's set herself up to be a legit place. That being said, I've heard she does provide great service to regulars. $70 plus 50 tip gets me a great massage and standard HE, which she performs well, but no touching of her at all either over or under clothes. I go there for the great massage and conversation. A woman with her body, massage skills and can carry a conversation is hard to come by.

Anyone experienced more with her? Perhaps more $ opens up more possibilities? Can share your experience here or pm me. TIA.Exactly the same for me.

GoodTimer88
09-03-23, 16:27
I wanted to get one of these for years. So, after reading about it, I pulled the trigger. It is great. It amounts to a massive tease session. You are ready to explode several times before she finally finishes you off. Nothing like anything I have had before. A definite repeat is in order.I tried this too. She does know her way around a dick. The view is a bit rough but she does do her best to please. Definitely much better than a typical AMP handy, so if you are the kind of guy that is more into a place with a solid HE than having star talent, this is your spot.

Sizemic
09-03-23, 22:02
Yep she is still there as a month ago.Has anyone gotten more than a happy ending from Lucy? What kinda tip was required?

CatsCat87
09-03-23, 23:18

Curious has anyone seen her? Found a little on here and her connection to Carla (I have no interest) but nothing too much else.

ShvdSchtick
09-04-23, 06:18
This place is on 12 east of NW Hwy. NOT PP. My go to gal Mo, recently started here as her other place had to many providers. This place, she said, could be a bit more busy. Standard HE 80+.

Thai Herbal / Thai Massage and day spa.

Rasp5657
09-04-23, 07:17
No FS, max I could get was reverse massage, facial and finger her butt.

Has anyone gotten more than a happy ending from Lucy? What kinda tip was required?

Rasp5657
09-04-23, 07:22
Any intel on these two places near Commerce? Thanks in advance.

Ts1976
09-04-23, 10:28
Recently had a dream at Master Massage in Troy. It's a small AMP located in a strip mall on Rochester Road, just north of Big Beaver. Couldn't find any recent reviews, so I decided to TOFTT. My dream turned out to be more of a nightmare.

Was greeted by on old (60+), thick Chinese grandma with a sour attitude, dressed in house slippers and a housecoat. She spoke very little English. She was the definition of fugly. A real boner killer. Her massage was pathetic. Uncomfortable and boring. And there was no hint of any extras whatsoever (not that I wanted any extras from her). She was the only one working and the massage was interrupted a couple of times while she answered the phone. Found myself regretting my decision to try this place. Not sure how this place stays in business. Save your money and go elsewhere!

Gfw2003
09-04-23, 13:02
Does anyone have her contact info? Would be greatly appreciated if you could send me a PM with that information.

Thanks.

Chuklez
09-04-23, 13:15
Interested to know if anyone saw Hera Love during her recent visit to the area? If so, how were her massage skills and are her pictures accurate?

When I saw her ad I first thought it was a fake one since I've seen pictures of her on reddit. But, Tryst isn't known for having fake ads.

https://tryst.link/massage/heralove

Member #6428
09-04-23, 14:16

Curious has anyone seen her? Found a little on here and her connection to Carla (I have no interest) but nothing too much else.I saw her once in Westland. Before she moved to the East Side. Fair price for a topless HJ. Smoking hot. Quiet but cool. Seems she may have raised her prices, though. Isn't that life changing that I will drive that way and pay more. But looks wise, she is hot. And was cool (if not a little quiet).

DragonSnake
09-04-23, 14:18
Visited this place on 10 mile met at door by a yummy good looking youngish woman. Took me back to room and left, I was hoping she came back, but alas it was a different one. Massage was decent but got interrupted by a anothet client who only wanted 10 minutes, LOL. She asked if it ok for to relax for 10 minutes. I told her go ahead and help him out LOL. Ten min later she came back and resumed massage. No real teasing until she used the hot towels then she did the light finger touch. Asked if
I wanted HJ I said pussy while I was rubbing it. She said none of them did that there. Any how got the handy. She was a little older maybe 40. As I left parking lot I noticed asian lotus massage, any info on them. DS.

EcomCat
09-04-23, 17:38
Few days ago, visited the AMP and looking for a good massage. Working the backyard, wanted me to get a good massage. Tiffany started the massage and looks like she got a high paying customer and left me within 5 min and Hana came in. Glad was able to get Hana. She did a very good massage and. 8 + .4 = 1.2 over all. For the happy ending said, next time and she did a good massage on the flip too, probably, will ask her next time.

HungaryMan
09-05-23, 01:37
Few days ago, visited the AMP and looking for a good massage. Working the backyard, wanted me to get a good massage. Tiffany started the massage and looks like she got a high paying customer and left me within 5 min and Hana came in. Glad was able to get Hana. She did a very good massage and. 8 + .4 = 1.2 over all. For the happy ending said, next time and she did a good massage on the flip too, probably, will ask her next time.Just to be clear, you got no HE from Hana?

OldeButGood42
09-05-23, 07:01
Interested to know if anyone saw Hera Love during her recent visit to the area? If so, how were her massage skills and are her pictures accurate?

When I saw her ad I first thought it was a fake one since I've seen pictures of her on reddit. But, Tryst isn't known for having fake ads.

https://tryst.link/massage/heraloveShe previously work in Columbus, OH area Just recently went to Tryst. Have not seen her myself.

CactusGeeves
09-05-23, 09:31
Visited this place on 10 mile met at door by a yummy good looking youngish woman. Took me back to room and left, I was hoping she came back, but alas it was a different one. Massage was decent but got interrupted by a anothet client who only wanted 10 minutes, LOL. She asked if it ok for to relax for 10 minutes. I told her go ahead and help him out LOL. Ten min later she came back and resumed massage. No real teasing until she used the hot towels then she did the light finger touch. Asked if
I wanted HJ I said pussy while I was rubbing it. She said none of them did that there. Any how got the handy. She was a little older maybe 40. As I left parking lot I noticed asian lotus massage, any info on them. DS.How did the replacement look?

SandersNut
09-05-23, 12:19
They must have changed their policy. I went recently. Nothing extra there.Recently walked into NaNa to see what I might find and when Mrs Shrek greeted me, I made an about face and marched out. I've been known to test out an older plain Jane. But there was no way.

Happy hunting, 😃.

Mortar31
09-05-23, 15:25
Went to magic and drew Lisa. Really nice body, great attitude. Started with table shower. She hit all of the right spots. In the room and straight to it. Cover goes on and she's really going at it. I hate covered BJ but she did a great job. Lfk, 69 then on her back for a good pounding. Her pu $$why was tightening and she was wet, wet. Flipped for doggy and more deep pounding. I have a had time with a cover so she peeled it off and tried handy. No luck. On with a new cover and dtbj, mish, doggy until pop. The whole time she kept getting wetter. Afterwards she gave me a legit dfk. I'll go back. I paid for half an hour and was in the room an hour and 15. Great time. Wish she did Greek. Anyone know a Greek provider?

DragonSnake
09-05-23, 15:49
How did the replacement look?The replacement reminded me of Lucy from lake orion, slender nice looking face and very friendly.

Ropeshark07
09-05-23, 16:21
I was driving by over the weekend and just from casual inspection, it looks like both M1 at Tele & 96 and Accu at Tele & 7 are both closed with no signs. Can anyone confirm?

CarmeloJoe35
09-05-23, 18:22
Does anyone know if Sasha is still working there or is it still her and the old ladies?

CrustNuts
09-05-23, 18:28
Does anyone know if Sasha is still working there or is it still her and the old ladies?I had her yesterday.

EcomCat
09-05-23, 18:54
Just to be clear, you got no HE from Hana?Was on the table and I was not in mood for that.

Member #6428
09-05-23, 19:22
Anyone know of any good places that don't advertise massage or focus on it, but can be had? Like hair braiding salons or nail places. Once in the outskirts of Vegas I got a massage in the back of a hair salon. It was awesome and the ending was good. I have a few I can trade for around here.

CarmeloJoe35
09-05-23, 22:06
I had her yesterday.What's on her menu these days? How about the other workers?

LostInDetroit
09-05-23, 22:09
Recently had a dream at Master Massage in Troy. It's a small AMP located in a strip mall on Rochester Road, just north of Big Beaver. Couldn't find any recent reviews, so I decided to TOFTT. My dream turned out to be more of a nightmare.

Was greeted by on old (60+), thick Chinese grandma with a sour attitude, dressed in house slippers and a housecoat. She spoke very little English. She was the definition of fugly. A real boner killer. Her massage was pathetic. Uncomfortable and boring. And there was no hint of any extras whatsoever (not that I wanted any extras from her). She was the only one working and the massage was interrupted a couple of times while she answered the phone. Found myself regretting my decision to try this place. Not sure how this place stays in business. Save your money and go elsewhere!Thanks for the report here TS. Just so everyone is clear (unless I'm mistaken) but every massage joint in Troy is 1000% legit. No extras whatsoever. The closest you're going to get to extras in Troy are going to be to go over another city to Sterling Heights for SWB or Famous. I agree with you, I have no idea how places like Master stay in business. My guess is that they either have a few locals that maybe they perform extras for OR they just have an established roster of regulars that aren't looking for the things we are looking for in an AMP. Who knows?

Amp Adickt
09-05-23, 22:33
I had her yesterday.She gives a good massage. Never rushed and good pressure. What was on the menu? Anything other than HE? Thanks.

SandersNut
09-06-23, 11:21
I was driving by over the weekend and just from casual inspection, it looks like both M1 at Tele & 96 and Accu at Tele & 7 are both closed with no signs. Can anyone confirm?RS, m1 is still open for business brother. Not t sure about Acu.

But it's as easy as a phone call. Yep, that easy.

Good hunting.

SN.

SpankyBeAtIt
09-06-23, 13:29
How did the replacement look?Looks like this place re-opened recently after a couple month hiatus. Did 30 minutes for $50, and on the flip she definitely like to negotiate by keep mentioning "more tip, more tip". HE was ok as she put her decent rack in my face. Wanted $80 for topless, but paid $60 (felt duped at that price as is).

Kept giving me kisses during / after the HE.

Offered me 4 hands from the start since there were 3 people working, but opted for just one as my trial run.

Thinking more is on the menu for repeat visitors, but that's not confirmed. Just my spidey sense thinks so.

Happy Hunting!

SandersNut
09-06-23, 14:26
No search results for ocean Asian on 10 mile in Novi. Any Intel? Tia.

HeeJunk
09-06-23, 14:28
Anyone know of any good places that don't advertise massage or focus on it, but can be had? Like hair braiding salons or nail places. Once in the outskirts of Vegas I got a massage in the back of a hair salon. It was awesome and the ending was good. I have a few I can trade for around here.Saigon Nails.

Ts1976
09-06-23, 15:00
Nice AMP on Grand River in Farmington. I have visited twice. During both visits, I drew decent looking ladies, slender and 40 ish, and received a good, relaxing massage. On the flip, I enjoyed some UTC roaming up top and a decent HE. No go on FS. Will repeat.

Gator1970
09-06-23, 21:14

What services did you get there?Yes. I'm 65 yrs old now but back when I was probably 18-19 yrs old I went there a couple times. I lived right down one of the streets across van dyke. LOL I was so young and uneducated with not much money I don't think I ever got anything. Then a few years ago I was back in town visiting family I saw a girl name Vivian doing massages in warren. I sure wish could redo that time of my life in some ways.

BigBodyScottie
09-06-23, 21:28
Went to Bella touch again last weekend. I've become a regular there now so mama is pretty cool with me. Gave me a $20 discount and grabbed my junk as she was leaving the room. I saw a young hottie when I walked in, so I got excited. She wasn't the best one up so I got Ann. She is old and nothing special to look at, but massage was great. Ending was excellent too. They go through a great training program there I feel. I'll be back there soon to report again. Its the only I visit these days. I like the parking. I feel like other places are too out in the open.

SzGino
09-06-23, 22:28
Anyone seen her? https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/michigan/detroit/bodyrubs/body-rubs/kinky-nuru-ready-for-you-32360.html.

Incognito1234
09-07-23, 02:39
Does anyone know who's doing prostate massage?

I haven't had that happen at an AMP and the last time I remember a place doing it was several years back, over in Allen Park by the VFW hall. There were white girls running that one but they went out of business. I think they got busted? My memory isn't as good as it used to be.

SamPerkins420
09-07-23, 10:15
Went to Bella touch again last weekend. I've become a regular there now so mama is pretty cool with me. I like the parking. I feel like other places are too out in the open.The comment about parking is very curious. BT is in a very popular strip mall at a major intersection, and shares the parking lot with a bunch of high traffic legit retail including a Dollar Tree, Great Expressions Dental, an optometrist, carry out pizza, electronics repair shop, barbershop, liquor store, and a popular seafood restaurant. Even if the backdoor is available to use, there's no parking behind it. It is surrounded single family housing and there are schools within a quarter mile and the Eastpointe police station is just down Gratiot.

Parking is entirely in front, it can't be more out in the open than that.

Shoeless1951
09-07-23, 10:29
Nice AMP on Grand River in Farmington. I have visited twice. During both visits, I drew decent looking ladies, slender and 40 ish, and received a good, relaxing massage. On the flip, I enjoyed some UTC roaming up top and a decent HE. No go on FS. Will repeat.What nationality were these ladies? Thai, Korean, Chinese?

RamButt
09-07-23, 11:33
What nationality were these ladies? Thai, Korean, Chinese?See title.

GbTeaBv
09-07-23, 11:45
Bit more of a rant than a review:

I've stopped in here a few times based on the recommendations of the board, and seem to be becoming a bit of a regular here. I've had the chance to sample both of the girls working here, both allegedly going by Tina. They both give a great deep tissue massage, although the chattier Tina does seem to go a bit harder. Although in a visit from earlier this week, she did remark that I'm "tough" so I suppose she really gives it her all for a hard massage! For both, they've led to excellent teasing, and a standard HE, however, chattier Tina preferred to keep me face down for my most recent HE. Kind of nice tbh, although I'm not sure if that means I'm not easy on the eyes haha.

After my recent visit, she remarked that I should head back again soon, at least sooner than my last visit a couple months back. Not sure if that may be standard marketing or perhaps an actual implication that more may be on the table beyond standard HJ? Others here have remarked that chatty Tina doesn't like to be touched and to let her do her thing rather than be pushy or slightly forward / aggressive at all, which has worked out well so far. I'm curious if others may be regulars and can share if any attempts at more have been successful? Seniors feel free to PM.

RoronoaZ
09-07-23, 12:32
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/commerce-township-grand-opening-asian/7663290459.html

Anyone tried?

HeeJunk
09-07-23, 13:29
What nationality were these ladies? Thai, Korean, Chinese?Chinese I believe. Can't believe it matters tho.

BigBodyScottie
09-07-23, 15:09
The comment about parking is very curious. BT is in a very popular strip mall at a major intersection, and shares the parking lot with a bunch of high traffic legit retail including a Dollar Tree, Great Expressions Dental, an optometrist, carry out pizza, electronics repair shop, barbershop, liquor store, and a popular seafood restaurant. Even if the backdoor is available to use, there's no parking behind it. It is surrounded single family housing and there are schools within a quarter mile and the Eastpointe police station is just down Gratiot.

Parking is entirely in front, it can't be more out in the open than that.That's my point. It's always busy, so you don't stand out like a creep walking in to a massage parlor. Park by the crab place then walk the sidewalk right to the door of Bella. I don't worry about the police station and high school over a mile away.

IAmGordy1
09-07-23, 16:10
Made a visit there today and got a pretty decent massage. The provider was not shy about grazing the junk when working my thighs and my lower abdomen. After some leg stretching the sheet came off leaving me fully exposed with a raging hard on. She massaged my shoulders in this position and then she started to clean me up and that was it. Has anyone experienced this where you feel confident a HE is going to happen and it never does?

JAsian
09-07-23, 16:22
Are there any AMP's worth going to with younger ish talent these days in or around the Sterling Heights area? It's been awhile since I frequented the area.

Ts1976
09-07-23, 16:49
What nationality were these ladies? Thai, Korean, Chinese?They were Chinese. Both visits.

HeeJunk
09-07-23, 18:01
Made a visit there today and got a pretty decent massage. The provider was not shy about grazing the junk when working my thighs and my lower abdomen. After some leg stretching the sheet came off leaving me fully exposed with a raging hard on. She massaged my shoulders in this position and then she started to clean me up and that was it. Has anyone experienced this where you feel confident a HE is going to happen and it never does?One simple question. Did you rub her leg?

PanicKachan
09-07-23, 18:33
Just trying to find out a decent provider can be AMP or non- with super tease. Not interested in FS but a HE is must. CBJ can be a plus however not important.

Main criteria is super teasing and a good release post a decent massage with a clean place. I know it's a lot to ask. For sure there are many of us looking for the same.

Natasha at Novi used to be my fav. Comms and scheduling is a challenge so looking for a go to place without any hassles. Feel free to add in or PM.

HouseOfCards
09-07-23, 19:01
Chinese I believe. Can't believe it matters tho.Well. I speak Korean, so there's that. Last time I stopped in Toledo on the way through, I freaked them out a little bit because they weren't expecting it from a giant white dude and they probably like talking in private.

IAmGordy1
09-07-23, 19:21
One simple question. Did you rub her leg?Is that the move? I never intentionally touch the woman in fear that they will freak and kick me out. The HE just always seems to happen in those types of situations.

HeeJunk
09-07-23, 19:32
Well. I speak Korean, so there's that. Last time I stopped in Toledo on the way through, I freaked them out a little bit because they weren't expecting it from a giant white dude and they probably like talking in private.Regardless they all understand hand signals:

Hand moving up and down.

Or Touch their mouth.

Or Touch vag and say "boom boom".

And they all understand increments of $20.

Shoeless1951
09-07-23, 19:50
See title.I was looking for something more specific than just Asian!

GoodTimer88
09-07-23, 20:04
Just trying to find out a decent provider can be AMP or non- with super tease. Not interested in FS but a HE is must. CBJ can be a plus however not important.

Main criteria is super teasing and a good release post a decent massage with a clean place. I know it's a lot to ask. For sure there are many of us looking for the same.

Natasha at Novi used to be my fav. Comms and scheduling is a challenge so looking for a go to place without any hassles. Feel free to add in or PM.Downriver Nuru fits most of your criteria. Ask for Lingam massage. Same price as AMP. Long slow tease. Not at all hot provider.

https://downrivernuru.wixsite.com/downriver-nuru

Shoeless1951
09-07-23, 23:18
Is that the move? I never intentionally touch the woman in fear that they will freak and kick me out. The HE just always seems to happen in those types of situations.I've never been kicked out a spa because I rubbed their leg. If they don't want you to touch them they will stand back out of position to touch them, but if they stand very close to the table and bump into your hanging arms occasionally, just go for it! And if you are just lying there fully exposed and they don't cover you back up again, just point at it and ask for a HE. In all the Thai spas that I've been to in Farmington Hills only once did I get something without making the first move. Don't be timid!

Pookie586
09-08-23, 08:29
I was in the area and set up and appt with Bri. Condo was nice. She was beautiful that's where the fun stopped. She is a very very very weird clean freak. My whole body had to be basically sanitized with alcohol. I am a very clean. Guy. She put down paper towels on her massage table instead of a sheet ok. Then once I laid down. Sprayed with alcohol some more and wiped off. Mind you I just showered. Then has me stand up. Typical check. Grab her ass. She grabs me. Then ask what I wanted. I said welp a nice rub and lip service. She said ohh I don't usually do that but. All covered. And will be 3 bills on top of the 2 bills already laid down. So ok I'll pony up for a good time. Massage was good. , Her body was all over me. About 30 min in she flips me. Puts on cover has me stand up and the CBJ was good. But she was done and asked if I finished in 5 to 10 min. I said no. She got frustrated. So I finished my self. And she started freaking out that it would spill on the floor. Before I was even dressed she was spraying cleaning all over everything and wiping up. Ohh and she hates feet so you can't take your socks off. For this price I won't repeat LOL https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/west-bloomfield-brown-beauty-real-ad-come-see-for-yourself/26703756.

IAmGordy1
09-08-23, 10:11
I've never been kicked out a spa because I rubbed their leg. If they don't want you to touch them they will stand back out of position to touch them, but if they stand very close to the table and bump into your hanging arms occasionally, just go for it! And if you are just lying there fully exposed and they don't cover you back up again, just point at it and ask for a HE. In all the Thai spas that I've been to in Farmington Hills only once did I get something without making the first move. Don't be timid!I appreciate the feedback. I should be less timid for sure.

MotorCity7
09-08-23, 11:35
I was in the area and set up and appt with Bri. Condo was nice. She was beautiful that's where the fun stopped. She is a very very very weird clean freak. My whole body had to be basically sanitized with alcohol. I am a very clean. Guy. She put down paper towels on her massage table instead of a sheet ok. Then once I laid down. Sprayed with alcohol some more and wiped off. Mind you I just showered. Then has me stand up. Typical check. Grab her ass. She grabs me. Then ask what I wanted. I said welp a nice rub and lip service. She said ohh I don't usually do that but. All covered. And will be 3 bills on top of the 2 bills already laid down. So ok I'll pony up for a good time. Massage was good. , Her body was all over me. About 30 min in she flips me. Puts on cover has me stand up and the CBJ was good. But she was done and asked if I finished in 5 to 10 min. I said no. She got frustrated. So I finished my self. And she started freaking out that it would spill on the floor. Before I was even dressed she was spraying cleaning all over everything and wiping up. Ohh and she hates feet so you can't take your socks off. For this price I won't repeat LOL https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/west-bloomfield-brown-beauty-real-ad-come-see-for-yourself/26703756.So you paid $500 for that experience? No wonder why prices are out of control.

RoronoaZ
09-08-23, 11:37
I was in the area and set up and appt with Bri. Condo was nice. She was beautiful that's where the fun stopped. She is a very very very weird clean freak. My whole body had to be basically sanitized with alcohol. I am a very clean. Guy. She put down paper towels on her massage table instead of a sheet ok. Then once I laid down. Sprayed with alcohol some more and wiped off. Mind you I just showered. Then has me stand up. Typical check. Grab her ass. She grabs me. Then ask what I wanted. I said welp a nice rub and lip service. She said ohh I don't usually do that but. All covered. And will be 3 bills on top of the 2 bills already laid down. So ok I'll pony up for a good time. Massage was good. , Her body was all over me. About 30 min in she flips me. Puts on cover has me stand up and the CBJ was good. But she was done and asked if I finished in 5 to 10 min. I said no. She got frustrated. So I finished my self. And she started freaking out that it would spill on the floor. Before I was even dressed she was spraying cleaning all over everything and wiping up. Ohh and she hates feet so you can't take your socks off. For this price I won't repeat LOL https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/west-bloomfield-brown-beauty-real-ad-come-see-for-yourself/26703756.This might be one of the worst monger experiences I have ever seen. You paid 500 to be treated like a moron? Wtttfffff.

Shoeless1951
09-08-23, 11:44
Chinese I believe. Can't believe it matters tho.It matters to me because I know that the Thai places are more hygienic, I am 100% confident that when I walk into a Thai place in Farmington Hills or Southfield the the sheets have been changed. I know for a fact the a lot of the Chinese and Korean places very seldom change theirs. Also the Thai girls for the most part are harder to get extras from, they don't blow or screw every dick that walks though the door. The last thing I want is to be the 10th person that they have had sex with that day!

GreyWorld
09-08-23, 12:21
This might be one of the worst monger experiences I have ever seen. You paid 500 to be treated like a moron? Wtttfffff.Aw man that's not good. I know you've already put so much into it, but for that many more roses I would've just left. Definitely going to encourage that behavior on her part.

Pookie586
09-08-23, 12:37
This might be one of the worst monger experiences I have ever seen. You paid 500 to be treated like a moron? Wtttfffff.Yeah. We learn from experience. Some times you got to just go through with it LOL. I'm not cheap or dirty. I have plenty to play as much as I want but. I will never be back. Ohh and she was also bitching I was 3 min early for the appointment time she set. Yup.

KennJak
09-08-23, 13:49
Made a visit there today and got a pretty decent massage. The provider was not shy about grazing the junk when working my thighs and my lower abdomen. After some leg stretching the sheet came off leaving me fully exposed with a raging hard on. She massaged my shoulders in this position and then she started to clean me up and that was it. Has anyone experienced this where you feel confident a HE is going to happen and it never does?What ultimate where you at? Clinton twp.

Gator1970
09-08-23, 14:12
Does anybody know if any of these bikini please pay dividends? Even a topless HJ?

Member #6428
09-08-23, 14:18
Does anybody know if any of these bikini please pay dividends? Even a topless HJ?I've not been to one that does. But again it may happen for some. I've had success at many places that others say it can't be had at. And I'm not a stud. I'm nice and polite and funny and I don't look like the law. But I've failed at any of the bikini places. But I would bet there has been some action. Likely rare though.

GoodTimer88
09-08-23, 14:39
Does anybody know if any of these bikini please pay dividends? Even a topless HJ?If so, nobody has ever reported here.

Gator1970
09-08-23, 14:44
If so, nobody has ever reported here.Thanks for the response. Does anybody have a recommendation for a body rub on the east side? I'm visiting for a few more days, not having any luck on the response.

GuyFromToledo
09-08-23, 14:52
Ill be in the area next few weeks and saw this. Anyone familiar? Not a bad looking pic I'm sure little older.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/commerce-township-incredible-massage/7663295601.html

GuyFromToledo
09-08-23, 17:27
Downriver Nuru fits most of your criteria. Ask for Lingam massage. Same price as AMP. Long slow tease. Not at all hot provider.

https://downrivernuru.wixsite.com/downriver-nuruIs she young / old? Hideous average? Any details much appreciated.

HeeJunk
09-08-23, 17:47
Thanks for the response. Does anybody have a recommendation for a body rub on the east side? I'm visiting for a few more days, not having any luck on the response.Bella Touch in Eastpointe.

IAmGordy1
09-08-23, 18:55
What ultimate where you at? Clinton twp.On Northwestern.

Eaton Beaver
09-08-23, 19:05
Ohh and she was also bitching I was 3 min early for the appointment time she set. Yup.Yeah, it would have ended for me right there. If I wanted to hear a woman bi tch, I can call my EX for free.

GoodTimer88
09-08-23, 21:37
Is she young / old? Hideous average? Any details much appreciated.Search downriver nuru on this site to read everything about her.

HugeDk
09-08-23, 23:51
Ill be in the area next few weeks and saw this. Anyone familiar? Not a bad looking pic I'm sure little older.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/commerce-township-incredible-massage/7663295601.htmlLegit. Back only, no hint of extras. Has medical problems so not a great massage. Very sweet woman, but her pic is outdated by a decade.

FrankyV8
09-08-23, 23:57
Does anybody know if any of these bikini please pay dividends? Even a topless HJ?See post 22769. Apparently there are. Not sure if 333 Tranquility still in business.

TrollMahn
09-09-23, 01:11
Is she young / old? Hideous average? Any details much appreciated.To quote a previous review:

"I highly recommend her to all of my blind friends. ".

Do with that as you will.

HungaryMan
09-09-23, 03:59
I was in the area and set up and appt with Bri. Condo was nice. She was beautiful that's where the fun stopped. She is a very very very weird clean freak. My whole body had to be basically sanitized with alcohol. I am a very clean. Guy. She put down paper towels on her massage table instead of a sheet ok. Then once I laid down. Sprayed with alcohol some more and wiped off. Mind you I just showered. Then has me stand up. Typical check. Grab her ass. She grabs me. Then ask what I wanted. I said welp a nice rub and lip service. She said ohh I don't usually do that but. All covered. And will be 3 bills on top of the 2 bills already laid down. So ok I'll pony up for a good time. Massage was good. , Her body was all over me. About 30 min in she flips me. Puts on cover has me stand up and the CBJ was good. But she was done and asked if I finished in 5 to 10 min. I said no. She got frustrated. So I finished my self. And she started freaking out that it would spill on the floor. Before I was even dressed she was spraying cleaning all over everything and wiping up. Ohh and she hates feet so you can't take your socks off. For this price I won't repeat LOL https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/west-bloomfield-brown-beauty-real-ad-come-see-for-yourself/26703756.Just to be clear you paid 500 for do it yourself?

Bills664
09-09-23, 09:29
Just a question for guys that seen SCS Jenny. I've seen her a few times but never tried Greek, is this available? I didn't want to try and get rejected and make for awkward session LOL. Her English skills are not the best. Thanks in advance.Had to go look for post # 22769 because the other guy talked about it rather than replying with it.

It doesn't explicitly say more than greek was on the table, but sure sounds like it.

Rasp5657
09-09-23, 11:42
Decided to give it a shot. 50+ lady with scratchy voice, not my cup of tea. Went for 30 min, place is pretty clean, massage is 5/10, on the flip she asked multiple times for a handy, declined politely, she covered it with a sheet and continued. Will not repeat unless there is a second provider.

Next on the line is vital and a new place in commerce which recently opened.

CatsCat87
09-09-23, 13:51
I've not been to one that does. But again it may happen for some. I've had success at many places that others say it can't be had at. And I'm not a stud. I'm nice and polite and funny and I don't look like the law. But I've failed at any of the bikini places. But I would bet there has been some action. Likely rare though.Which one of those actually does? I was under the impression they were just places with cute woman who up sell everything when you could get a normal massage for much cheaper elsewhere.

CougarMan
09-09-23, 14:24
Just to be clear, you got no HE from Hana?His writing has a stutter LOL!!

CougarMan
09-09-23, 14:45
FS options LIKELY previously documented:

Healing plus westland.
Sunny 8 mile.
Magic 8 mile.
DT shaffer (CLOSED).
M1 telegraph.
Springwell Ecorse.
Sunrise GR.
Saigon ferndale.
(Anna) gratiot mt. Clemens.
Day Spa (YMMV).Who is Anna off gratiot in my Clemens?? Got link or contact info?

CatsCat87
09-09-23, 20:11
I've not been to one that does. But again it may happen for some. I've had success at many places that others say it can't be had at. And I'm not a stud. I'm nice and polite and funny and I don't look like the law. But I've failed at any of the bikini places. But I would bet there has been some action. Likely rare though.Which one does?

HeeJunk
09-10-23, 06:10
Who is Anna off gratiot in my Clemens?? Got link or contact info?Now called Seven Day Spa. Google.

RamButt
09-10-23, 06:59
Had to go look for post # 22769 because the other guy talked about it rather than replying with it.

It doesn't explicitly say more than greek was on the table, but sure sounds like it.No, Jenn does not take it in the ass. Don't embarrass yourself and get tossed out.

ShvdSchtick
09-10-23, 07:56
This place is on 12 east of NW Hwy. NOT PP. My go to gal Mo, recently started here as her other place had to many providers. This place, she said, could be a bit more busy. Standard HE 80+.

Thai Herbal / Thai Massage and day spa.Had another great visit with Mo. Starts with hot towel on my feet Great strong massage. Gets to it before the flips makes sure my prostate is healthy. Always worth an extra 50. Happy times!

FloppyMcStiffy
09-10-23, 08:45
Decided to give it a shot. 50+ lady with scratchy voice, not my cup of tea. Went for 30 min, place is pretty clean, massage is 5/10, on the flip she asked multiple times for a handy, declined politely, she covered it with a sheet and continued. Will not repeat unless there is a second provider.

Next on the line is vital and a new place in commerce which recently opened.I've never not gotten a handy at Royal Thai. Vital is also a sure thing. Where is the new spa you mentioned?

Shoeless1951
09-10-23, 09:06
I've never not gotten a handy at Royal Thai. Vital is also a sure thing. Where is the new spa you mentioned?There are 2 Royal Thai Spas in the area, The one in Commerce where a HJ is almost guarnteed and Royal Thai-Novi which is hit or miss (Mostly miss) as far as extras go.

Rasp5657
09-10-23, 10:38
Post 29171.

I've never not gotten a handy at Royal Thai. Vital is also a sure thing. Where is the new spa you mentioned?

HiRoller
09-10-23, 14:28
Made a visit there today and got a pretty decent massage. The provider was not shy about grazing the junk when working my thighs and my lower abdomen. After some leg stretching the sheet came off leaving me fully exposed with a raging hard on. She massaged my shoulders in this position and then she started to clean me up and that was it. Has anyone experienced this where you feel confident a HE is going to happen and it never does?Asian Health in Troy is notorious for this. I still go there because I enjoy the massage and the flirting, but the girls there love to tease and deny.

MustangMatt
09-10-23, 16:11
I hadn't seen much on this place in awhile but was hoping the younger girls were still around. Went there today and the 2 girls definitely seemed a bit younger, my guess is in the middle 30's. I drew "Yu Yu" with her large doe eyes. I was pleasantly surprised at how good the massage, and even more pleasantly surprised on her HJ skills. She asked whether I wanted medium or hard, so I said hard. It was just right for me as some of these women really beat you up if you say you want a hard massage. It was hard enough to get the knots out but not so hard I'd have to explain any new bruises. A fair amount of nice junk grazing and after the back and legs massage, she did a nice soft fingertip massage (I told her I like that too when I wanted the hard massage option.) On the flip (after a small amount of negotiation on price) she gave me the best teasing HJ I've had in a long time. Took direction well and let me play with her b-cups a fair amount. I offered her $60 beforehand and she kinda balked at it in a nice way. Told her that's all I had today. She said "this one time" as I was thinking "yeah right" and "no way I'm taking the extra $20 out of my other pocket" since she was a little chunky. But, the tight leggings and the revealing top looked ok, better that too stayed ON than have her take it off for more money, as she was pushing for beforehand. But, I really liked her, her nice eyes as she worked her magic with her soft hands, and her pleasant attitude. It's rare I repeat at typical AMPs but I have to say I'll probably go back on this one. Massage 8. 5/10. Looks 6/10 body but 8/10 round face with big eyes, nice slow HJ 9/10. Oh yeah, after the release she cleaned me up and there was like 15-20 min left on the hour ($70 to house) so she gave me a nice head massage and a nice foot massage. Got to love it when the AMP exceeds your expectations! The other girl looked somewhat thinner but her teeth were kinda crooked, so I went with Doe Eyes.

Ts1976
09-10-23, 16:39
Asian Health in Troy is notorious for this. I still go there because I enjoy the massage and the flirting, but the girls there love to tease and deny.So true, HR!! The girls there are young and cute, but definitely NO extras.

CatsCat87
09-10-23, 18:33
Now called Seven Day Spa. Google.Whats the address? When I search on duckduck I get a Tropical Touch or "hand and stone".

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=seven+day+spa+gratiot&t=ffab&ia=web.

HeeJunk
09-11-23, 12:27
Whats the address? When I search on duckduck I get a Tropical Touch or "hand and stone".

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=seven+day+spa+gratiot&t=ffab&ia=web.When someone says google, they don't mean duckduckgo.

CatsCat87
09-11-23, 12:35
When someone says google, they don't mean duckduckgo.Whatever smartass the results are similar.

SamPerkins420
09-11-23, 12:57
Whatever smartass the results are similar.Actually the results aren't similar. Searching Seven Day Spa or Seven Day Spa Gratiot on Google has the correct place as the top results. Doing the exact same searches on DDG gets me the bad results you listed.

Try using Google search in incognito mode, that way it won't create any cookies or remain in your history.

Mordekewl
09-11-23, 14:09

Next on the line is vital and a new place in commerce which recently opened.Royal used to have someone there that did do the standard handshake ending but I think they left at least a year or so ago and I haven't been back since. Terra Massage in Commerce might be a bit YMMV but I've had success there.

I know vital has been around for some time but I feel like I heard mixed reports on it so haven't tried it.

Curious to know what the new place is.

SandersNut
09-11-23, 14:17
Whatvwould be an appropriate tip to a slender, 50 year old average look AMP provider that would allow five, daty, handy but no head or FS. He said daty was great, fresh and clean.

Mr Regular
09-11-23, 15:27
Whatvwould be an appropriate tip to a slender, 50 year old average look AMP provider that would allow five, daty, handy but no head or FS. He said daty was great, fresh and clean.$40 at the least, $50 at most? That's assuming you opted for a HH massage worth of time, but for an HR massage, $10 more at most??

Bzerkley Rich
09-11-23, 16:46
Any AMPs offer naked duos? Just wondering. A bucket list of mine.

Gator1970
09-11-23, 18:15
Anyone have any experience with this one?

https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/3073142

HungaryMan
09-11-23, 18:16
Any AMPs offer naked duos? Just wondering. A bucket list of mine.If you do one keep in mind that level of service of them both may vary. One of the two might work harder at the task / event. Just helps to prevent disappointment. Good Luck to you in your hunt.

Majree313
09-11-23, 18:21

https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/3073142She's on the Tropical Touch snap. I read that there's nothing on the table there but this ad suggests differently.

HungaryMan
09-11-23, 18:25

https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/3073142Seems my memory has it she is at a bikini place and thus is an overpriced massage with teasing only to go with the high price.

AverageJake
09-11-23, 19:27
I've seen Sunny multiple times over the years. She isn't young and hot, but I enjoy and find her sexy in her own way. She's extremely playful, kind, and menu is open. She's usually wearing something skimpy and lets the girls bounce around freely (let's me play with them a little before the massage when I get there). I recently visit and received a hydro massage on her new table / bed. Decent massage, awesome body slide, bbj. 1. 6 total.

HeeJunk
09-11-23, 19:59
Actually the results aren't similar. Searching Seven Day Spa or Seven Day Spa Gratiot on Google has the correct place as the top results. Doing the exact same searches on DDG gets me the bad results you listed.

Try using Google search in incognito mode, that way it won't create any cookies or remain in your history.Thank you. It really is simple.

DTownMick
09-11-23, 20:25
Asian Health in Troy is notorious for this. I still go there because I enjoy the massage and the flirting, but the girls there love to tease and deny.And.

Nichole at Asain Health is smoking hot, gives an amazing deep tissue massage, gets right into the groin / thigh area with no hesitation BUT, nothing ever to be had. She drives me crazy but I always go back because it's literally the BEST massage I've ever had. There was another very young (mid 20's) pretty girl name Mia who did the same thing but she threw me off when she asked if I had ever been there before. Thats usually code for HE but NOPE nothing to be had.

HouseOfCards
09-11-23, 20:51
Terra Massage in Commerce might be a bit YMMV but I've had success there.
I know vital has been around for some time but I feel like I heard mixed reports on it so haven't tried it.
Curious to know what the new place is.Vital and Terra have the same owner, so your experience is going to be pretty much the same at both.

The new place is Asian Elite Massage at Commerce and Newton. I haven't been there, so I don't have an opinion to offer.

HouseOfCards
09-11-23, 20:54
She's on the Tropical Touch snap. I read that there's nothing on the table there but this ad suggests differently.They know exactly what they're doing. They suggest all sorts of things but keep things vague enough for plausible deniability.

Hell, the "sexy twist" could be a freaking pretzel adorned with valentines day candy.

DTownMick
09-11-23, 21:02
Had another great visit with Mo. Starts with hot towel on my feet Great strong massage. Gets to it before the flips makes sure my prostate is healthy. Always worth an extra 50. Happy times!Which location does she work at, Thai Herbal, Thai Massage and Spa, or another place? I found a Thai Herbal but it's on Southfield South of 696 and Thai Massage and Spa is on NW HWY and Middlebelt.

HeeJunk
09-11-23, 21:07
Which location does she work at, Thai Herbal, Thai Massage and Spa, or another place? I found a Thai Herbal but it's on Southfield South of 696 and Thai Massage and Spa is on NW HWY and Middlebelt.Theres a thai herbal bodywork at 26081 w 12 mile next to mr joes.

MojoFallin
09-12-23, 01:30
Any AMPs offer naked duos? Just wondering. A bucket list of mine.Lucky in Jackson. Search Jackson forum Mikki and Hannah.

Fitzie00
09-12-23, 08:30
Annie and Connie are gone and there's new ownership, so let's try it. They seem to have repainted the place, put in new carpeting, and installed rails on the ceiling for back-walking.

Judy was very plain, in her mid-40's (who can tell with Asian women?) maybe 5'5", medium womanly build (had a bit of tits, ass, and hips), packing full A's (maybe Bs), dressed in t-shirt and yoga pants. 60 for the 30 minutes with a 40 tip got me a pretty good massage (she knew how to dig that elbow into tight / sore spots on the back). Roaming OTC was OK at the flip but I didn't try hard to get underneath. For a HE, she laid across the torso, applied a touch of oil, blew softly on it from close up, and went real slow with a fingertip, simulating a BJ. I approved, vigorously.

Was introduced to the other girl on the way out. She was thinner, flatter, plainer, maybe same age, didn't get a name. For JC veterans, she reminded me of Connie in her 40's. Looked like she has been eating 500 calories a day. Sometimes I go for the skinny Asian types though, YMMV.

Both of them were very friendly, lots of smiles. I'll probably repeat; the massage was good, and, the way she positioned herself, I didn't have to look at her plain face for too long. I'm guessing there may be a slight bit more on the menu if you became a regular, but probably not FS.

GuyFromToledo
09-12-23, 10:52
Saw this ad, pretty short on messages and no pics besides her chest.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/hws/d/dearborn-heights-massage-in-private-huse/7663809836.html

Worth it or pass.

ThePianoDude70
09-12-23, 11:18
Bella is becoming my go to place for the AMP.

My last 3 visits have been exceptional. Greeted by the mamasan. Taken to the room. Just a few minutes wait.

Given the HJ finish, I am not as particular as who's doing to massaging, as long as it's a good firm massage.

All the massages have been great. Firm, hot stone, back walking. And the best part is 10-15 min of 4 hands.

I usually do the hour ($70) with a $40 tip.

The last visit (yesterday), Mamasan said there was a special - $60 for the hour.

The masseuse was about 5'8", mid 30's, slim body. Her technique was excellent and firm.

Mamasan came in to add the other 2 hands 3 different times for about 5-10 minutes each time. She was digging her elbow all over my back, arms, and cracked my neck. It was amazing too.

Finish was standard. UTC back rubbing was allowed, shifted body when I tried to rub the boobies.

Massage lasted over an hour. It was an excellent visit. I left an extra $20 - so $60 total tip.

TyroneBigs
09-12-23, 13:35
Can anyone DM a provider that can squirt like a fountain around the auburn hills or sterling heights area.

Member #6428
09-12-23, 14:22
Saw this ad, pretty short on messages and no pics besides her chest.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/hws/d/dearborn-heights-massage-in-private-huse/7663809836.html

Worth it or pass.Goes by a ton of names. Posts for different cities but all the same downriver area. I haven't met. But reports are awful.

Ropeshark07
09-12-23, 17:42
I hadn't seen much on this place in awhile but was hoping the younger girls were still around. Went there today and the 2 girls definitely seemed a bit younger, my guess is in the middle 30's. I drew "Yu Yu" with her large doe eyes. I was pleasantly surprised at how good the massage, and even more pleasantly surprised on her HJ skills. She asked whether I wanted medium or hard, so I said hard. It was just right for me as some of these women really beat you up if you say you want a hard massage. It was hard enough to get the knots out but not so hard I'd have to explain any new bruises. A fair amount of nice junk grazing and after the back and legs massage, she did a nice soft fingertip massage (I told her I like that too when I wanted the hard massage option.) On the flip (after a small amount of negotiation on price) she gave me the best teasing HJ I've had in a long time. Took direction well and let me play with her b-cups a fair amount. I offered her $60 beforehand and she kinda balked at it in a nice way. Told her that's all I had today. She said "this one time" as I was thinking "yeah right" and "no way I'm taking the extra $20 out of my other pocket" since she was a little chunky. But, the tight leggings and the revealing top looked ok, better that too stayed ON than have her take it off for more money, as she was pushing for beforehand. But, I really liked her, her nice eyes as she worked her magic with her soft hands, and her pleasant attitude. It's rare I repeat at typical AMPs but I have to say I'll probably go back on this one. Massage 8. 5/10. Looks 6/10 body but 8/10 round face with big eyes, nice slow HJ 9/10. Oh yeah, after the release she cleaned me up and there was like 15-20 min left on the hour ($70 to house) so she gave me a nice head massage and a nice foot massage. Got to love it when the AMP exceeds your expectations! The other girl looked somewhat thinner but her teeth were kinda crooked, so I went with Doe Eyes.My experience was similar. Women are younger and prettier than most places and decent service and ending, much better service than the last time I'd been there. But they negotiated for $60 ahead of time, which is makes it a shade pricier than usual. Still, good for what you get.

Ropeshark07
09-12-23, 17:43
I was driving by over the weekend and just from casual inspection, it looks like both M1 at Tele & 96 and Accu at Tele & 7 are both closed with no signs. Can anyone confirm?Any intel?

GoodTimer88
09-12-23, 18:12
Can anyone DM a provider that can squirt like a fountain around the auburn hills or sterling heights area.See escort board for recent discussion.

Riker101
09-12-23, 19:05
Got to connect with Lisa in Commerce. So so nice. Great massage and she is so cool. Really love to have an American provider.

ED Pills
09-12-23, 21:07
Can anyone DM a provider that can squirt like a fountain around the auburn hills or sterling heights area.Urine is gross but I'm sure they're many who will do it for free.

CarpetMunchr69
09-12-23, 21:14
Any intel?I have driven by M1 several times in the last 2 weeks and their Open sign is On.

Not sure about Accu at 7/ tele.

Member #6510
09-13-23, 08:34
Got to connect with Lisa in Commerce. So so nice. Great massage and she is so cool. Really love to have an American provider.Could we get more info please??