PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

Member #4700
02-05-13, 20:39
Yeah. I learned this approach from a CMT I met in Chicago a couple years back. She was big into the whole mind and body experience and was skilled at what she did. She said she found the guy was too focused on what was to come, anticipation, etc. To really get the benefits of the massage. So she would start out by having the guy on his back, oil him up with some nice long sensual strokes, and then proceeded to give one hell of a BBBJ (I guess a HJ would work too). She then would have him turn over and move on to a great legit massage with a totally relax and completely receptive partner. The added bonus is by time she finishes you will be "up" for round two. To which she was happy to oblige. I find you have to ask or they proceed as normal and really only works with someone with training and is in fact offering a legit massage. Otherwise. Go with the flow.Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it, and all of the good advice and tips I get here. Was a lurker for 6 months or so, but now want to share whenever I can.

Thanks again!

Bud For U
02-07-13, 10:59
Read about Gloria here on the forum and saw her ad on Craigs. I was on the West side so dialed her up and scheduled.

An hour. She's actually in Oak Park even though her ad says Royal Oak. As previous posters have noted she operates out of her condo which she has converted a section of the basement into a massage room. She offers a shower before and after, her place is clean, she puts on some soft music, the massage is good but not erotic. No teasing.

On the flip she asks if it is ok to massage my man muscle with her hand only which I said ok to. The finish was just ok at best, mostly mechanical but after 40 years of rubbing and tugging I guess this is what to expect. I suppose for the value (.50) for the hour the price is hard to beat but not all that exciting. I tipper a ten but she didn't count the money, she didn't seem to care, gave me a water and I was out the door.

Don't get me wrong, she is friendly and does get the job done but keep your eyes close and don't expect a wild ride. Good value no frills.

I've spotted some other independents on Craigs but have not had the opportunity to give them a shot. I'm looking for clean and safe. Any referals would be appreciated. PM is ok.

Bud For U

Ropeshark07
02-07-13, 11:18
Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it, and all of the good advice and tips I get here. Was a lurker for 6 months or so, but now want to share whenever I can.

Thanks again!I've had a couple of ladies at the Wayne parlor use this approach (of course, none of them are there now). It was nice, but not sure it was any more relaxing in the long run.

Member #4700
02-07-13, 22:19
I've had a couple of ladies at the Wayne parlor use this approach (of course, none of them are there now). It was nice, but not sure it was any more relaxing in the long run.The Wayne parlor? Is that the one in Westland? I have been there a couple of times, but always massage first offered, so I must have missed that reverse approach.

Ropeshark07
02-08-13, 11:59
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fantastic-body-rub-35/11053589

Any intel on this one? She looks like she might be related the Asian Anna others described in previous reports, except for the self-description.

Neilnbob
02-08-13, 14:48
Swung by M1 yesterday morning. I figured I'd just go with Sugar, but, always the optimist I suppose, I asked if there was anyone new. MMS mentioned "Taco" but I got a bit confused since there has been a Taco there for some time. After clarifying that this was in fact a new girl, I asked to see her. Older than Sugar, but taller and better looking. Well, I just had to test out the new model. Larger fun bags with big, sensitive nips and a tight giner made for an enjoyable time, but she had a bit of an attitude and looked at her watch a couple of times near the end. So-so TS and indifferent BJ technique. I left happy but in hindsight would probably have left happier with Sugar. Her english is pretty good as she's been in the states about 20 years. Only about a week at M1.

HeywoodJablomi
02-09-13, 15:45

Any intel on this one? She looks like she might be related the Asian Anna others described in previous reports, except for the self-description.Used to go by Kellie, had darker hair, and was reported to be native American. Google number for mixed but mostly positive reviews on another site.

Spike Man
02-09-13, 22:42
Used to go by Kellie, had darker hair, and was reported to be native American. Google number for mixed but mostly positive reviews on another site.Saw her a few weeks ago for a half hour

Pro: She does have nice long hair, not shy about showing her body and vocal. Good private location.

Con: Nice rack but store bought and hard, not natural, a little ditzy but nice enough.

Damage was 100, not sure if I will repeat. If you need more details pm me.

FindingGold
02-10-13, 12:19
Saw the new lady the other night too. Told me her name was "taco Bell". Mid-40s, nice body for her age, cees or Dees (natural with nice shape) , fit. Massage was non-existent. BJ ok. FS acceptable. English is by far best of the ladies there. Looks are about at won level, only bit older. Skills are at banana level. She actually likes to converse which most won't there. She also likes to thank god a lot which is kinda weird after you think about what just happened. Not my worst experience at M1, but not a great one either.

Flyingfish
02-10-13, 12:29
Stopped in last week and saw Hanna. Your description of her is right on. .80 for the hour and after ten minutes of massage I grabbed her crotch. I got a push back and she started jerking against my hand. Then she flipped me and we discussed what I wanted which was her. $ and the pants dropped shirt open and bra up she wanted on top, covered me and started the BJ, her ass and pussy came down on my face, she is tight, smelled and tasted good. I was too soon gone. I am going back soon.

Decided to treat myself this afternoon to a little post holiday relaxation. Stopped in around noon. Ended up with Hanna / Anna? She asked for. 80 which I forked over. Didn't ask if I wanted a hour or half hour. So I got the hour. Decent looking, maybe 40. Spinner type, cute face, nice C boltons. Massage was decent with some of the usual teasing of the twig and berries. About 40 minutes in came the flip. Her english became conveniently bad at this point when the negotiating started. Not having the energy to haggle, I handed over another. 80 and decided to see what happened. Very solid HJ skills. She lifted her shirt and dropped the jogging pants for roaming. Her HJ skills were so good in fact that I really couldn't hold out too long. It must have been less then 5 minutes before I let it fly. It would have been nice to last awhile longer. She cleaned me and her up then did a little more massage. I would have liked to go for another round but the massage was nice too. I got the full hour. She dressed me, and let me out. On the way out, I briefly spotted 2 more girls that looked even better then the one I had. I may revisit.

JD

ContinentalMan
02-10-13, 13:31
Stopped in last week and saw Hanna. Your description of her is right on. .80 for the hour and after ten minutes of massage I grabbed her crotch. I got a push back and she started jerking against my hand. Then she flipped me and we discussed what I wanted which was her. $ and the pants dropped shirt open and bra up she wanted on top, covered me and started the BJ, her ass and pussy came down on my face, she is tight, smelled and tasted good. I was too soon gone. I am going back soon.Where is the day spa? What is the number or where can I find the posting?

Nyybry
02-10-13, 17:56
Saw the new lady the other night too. Told me her name was "taco Bell". Mid-40s, nice body for her age, cees or Dees (natural with nice shape) , fit. Massage was non-existent. BJ ok. FS acceptable. English is by far best of the ladies there. Looks are about at won level, only bit older. Skills are at banana level. She actually likes to converse which most won't there. She also likes to thank god a lot which is kinda weird after you think about what just happened. Not my worst experience at M1, but not a great one either.Taco bell? Really? Thats kinda funny. So is she like the taco bell franchise? Not great, but ok in a pinch I guess.

StreetLegal
02-11-13, 13:11
Where is the day spa? What is the number or where can I find the posting?If you look at the post replied to it says Day Spa in Utica in the title.

StreetLegal
02-11-13, 13:12
Stopped in last week and saw Hanna. Your description of her is right on. .80 for the hour and after ten minutes of massage I grabbed her crotch. I got a push back and she started jerking against my hand. Then she flipped me and we discussed what I wanted which was her. $ and the pants dropped shirt open and bra up she wanted on top, covered me and started the BJ, her ass and pussy came down on my face, she is tight, smelled and tasted good. I was too soon gone. I am going back soon.So almost 2 bills? Wow! Please clarify in PM.

Flyingfish
02-11-13, 13:44
Where is the day spa? What is the number or where can I find the posting?Http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/day.spa.586-XXX-1063

It's on van Dyke in Utica.

FF

Klala
02-11-13, 21:28
Saw the new lady the other night too. Told me her name was "taco Bell". Mid-40s, nice body for her age, cees or Dees (natural with nice shape) , fit. Massage was non-existent. BJ ok. FS acceptable. English is by far best of the ladies there. Looks are about at won level, only bit older. Skills are at banana level. She actually likes to converse which most won't there. She also likes to thank god a lot which is kinda weird after you think about what just happened. Not my worst experience at M1, but not a great one either.Really? Is this the same Taco that was here over the summer? I've never really seen her but heard good things. Or is this someone completely new? Anyone know?

[edit] Oh sorry just saw the post b4 this one, it is someone new.

HereIam2
02-12-13, 05:58
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/february-tax-special-65-for-60-min-95-for-90-min-tandems-too-hurrycall-lisa-at-248-707-9249/5924276

Don't fall for this! She uses this young girl to drum up business, puts up erotic pics making.

You think that the tandem is The same. When you get there its a fully draped massage, if you even open your mouths to speak to Taylor, Lisa cuts you right off! Taylor has absolutely no massage soils whatsoever!

Lisa will put Taylor on her ads as a bait, get you there because you see this young Hottie in these nice erotic poses,

But the massage is just as clinical as going to see my doctor.

I don't understand why Lisa feels the need to bash sensual massage providers and goers, when her ad looks like there is more on the menu." told her that,"at least they are up front with what they offer, and don't bait you in with suggestive pics, and wording." If she insists on trying to bait us in, then I told her, all gloves are off!

You can't get offended if we ask or expect more.

This lady is off her rocker completely! My advice.

Stay far far far away!

However, as I stated in a previous report, I did see Taylor alone when she got smart and went on her own.

And of course the massage was low quality, but I did leave happy!

Taylor is the little spinner on the bottom. Request a single session with her, but make sure she is not in Lisa's apartment but in her own.

Avoid Lisa!

Grinder264
02-12-13, 12:35
I echo everything the last poster just said. I saw her once over a year ago. She even had a no drape policy for awhile and leads you to believe there is more avail. Then when you get there she is appaulled if you even mention extras. She is either deceitful or just plain stupid. Either way I would not see her again. Also, a newer chick does massage in Dearborn hts and Warren I think. She even advertises that she prefers no drape. She is nice looking brunette with big hooters. But extras are NOT avail at all. At least that was my experience. She will however, let you relieve yourself LOL. Big deal. She ain't as strange as Lisa though.

Play safe, have fun,

Grinder

Ropeshark07
02-12-13, 16:06
Brooke used to be part of another place in Lincoln Park, I guess, and is now running BP adds for a location (with Remy) in Livonia. I do a lot of AMPs, so was looking for something fresh and was excited to make this booking. Scheduling was a bit tricky. I guess if you call on the day they run the adds, they've got someone managing the phone (fri / sat) but otherwise, it's a bit hard to get anyone on the phone. Brooke was a bit late for the appointment, but only a bit.

It's probably Brooke in the pics in her add, but it's hard to be sure. She's certainly cute, but not quite as cute as you might hope from the pics. She seems really sweet, though, and there's an option for getting the massage with her partially or fully nude. (But at a $100 for the massage, up to $200 for nude, I just stayed with her fully clothed option.) Massage wasn't anything special, I'm afraid. HE was there, and she was nice about taking direction, but seemed a smidge overpriced when all was said and done. Also, when the HE was done, so were we. (Though I paid for an hour.) She said other services might be open on a return visit, but I'm not sure.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/same-brooke-new-location-24/11242964

HereIam2
02-12-13, 17:05
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/february-tax-special-65-for-60-min-95-for-90-min-tandems-too-hurrycall-lisa-at-248-707-9249/5924276

Don't fall for this! She uses this young girl to drum up business, puts up erotic pics making.

You think that the tandem is The same. When you get there its a fully draped massage, if you even open your mouths to speak to Taylor, Lisa cuts you right off! Taylor has absolutely no massage soils whatsoever!

Lisa will put Taylor on her ads as a bait, get you there because you see this young Hottie in these nice erotic poses,

I don't understand why Lisa feels the need to bash sensual massage providers and goers, when her ad looks like there is more on the menu." told her that,"at least they are up front with what they offer, and don't bait you in with suggestive pics, and wording." If she insists on trying to bait us in, then I told her, all gloves are off!

Stay far far far away!

However, as I stated in a previous report, I did see Taylor alone when she got smart and went on her own.

Taylor is the little spinner on the bottom. Request a single session with her, but make sure she is not in Lisa's apartment but in her own.

Avoid Lisa!Sorry guys should have let you low you can pm me for Taylor's contact info. Some of you have pm me stating that Lisa is not allowing Taylor to take calls. That's because she wants to control everything, and still make her money too.

Feel free to pmme for phone #.

TullyBlanchard
02-12-13, 21:53

Stay far far far away!

Avoid Lisa!Does Taylor even still work with Lisa nowadays?

KittyChaser010
02-13-13, 09:50

Stay far far far away!

Avoid Lisa!I tried to warn you guys! This is by far the craziest ***** in the business. I can't believe people still visit this psycho! He is right about her as I've said on here a couple of times. Your entire session is a scolding about wanting extras and bashing the girls that give them. She knows what you are there for that's why she words her ads like she does. It's a trick to get you there get your money. Hope you guys stop giving her your money. If you just want a clinical massage do yourself a favor and just go to a girl out of the yellow pages. You would save yourself money and a scolding.

Be safe out there,

KC

Grinder264
02-13-13, 18:24
Seems like they need repairs somewhat frequently over there. You wouldn't be rigging the pipes to require fixing on a regular basis would you?

Grinder264
02-14-13, 12:44
This chick is like Sybil. You know the one with all the different personalities.

Made an appointment with Angie. I negotiated a half hr fetish appointment. When I show up she tried to say she needs more money for the appointment. Well, thanks to you guys I was ready for that. The old me prob would have just paid her. But not after reading about her on this board.

So, I said."We talked about everything on the phone. Why are you changing it now?" She said."Blah, blah and I get more money for that." I said,"Whatever you want now is what you should have said on the phone. Don't wait til I get here and change it." She goes."I can't believe this. This is BS. No one has ever treated me like this before." I said."You just took the words right out of my mouth! This is BS! BYE!" She instantly became a sweetheart and said."No, no, I'm sorry. Please stay. Let's do this."

I probably should have left. But I was already there and the little guy started doing the thinking, so I stayed. The rest of the appointment was great LOL. She was sweet and accomodating. She did kind lose focus and wasn't as into it as I would like. But the "*****" personality was gone. It's kind of funny, because I'm normally a very low key guy and don't get into the drama. I won't be back because she's too moody. But thanks to you guys I was ready for the BS and it turned into a decent appt.

MikeNav
02-16-13, 00:31
This chick is like Sybil. You know the one with all the different personalities.

Made an appointment with Angie. I negotiated a half hr fetish appointment. When I show up she tried to say she needs more money for the appointment. Well, thanks to you guys I was ready for that. The old me prob would have just paid her. But not after reading about her on this board.

So, I said."We talked about everything on the phone. Why are you changing it now?" She said."Blah, blah and I get more money for that." I said,"Whatever you want now is what you should have said on the phone. Don't wait til I get here and change it." She goes."I can't believe this. This is BS. No one has ever treated me like this before." I said."You just took the words right out of my mouth! This is BS! BYE!" She instantly became a sweetheart and said."No, no, I'm sorry. Please stay. Let's do this."

I probably should have left. But I was already there and the little guy started doing the thinking, so I stayed. The rest of the appointment was great LOL. She was sweet and accomodating. She did kind lose focus and wasn't as into it as I would like. But the "*" personality was gone. It's kind of funny, because I'm normally a very low key guy and don't get into the drama. I won't be back because she's too moody. But thanks to you guys I was ready for the BS and it turned into a decent appt.I called her to make an appointment and she said call when you get close so I did and I heard some guys voices in the back ground so I decided to make it some other time after I hung up she text me telling me I'm a douche and I wasted her time I just replied "sorry" and she kept texting me running her mouth. Soooo f-her I will never call that crazy bi again! She must've missed her meds! Funny thing is I've seen her a few times and no problems! Oh we'll I seen her true colors BEWARE!

MikeNav
02-16-13, 00:34
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/friday-specials-angie-leigh-with-a-hot-sensual-massage-and-or-fetish-inquire-specials-21/6569523

Whosurdaddy104
02-16-13, 13:29
Yeah right. LOL. Imagine how quickly shower valves and hoses wear out when they're used 30 times a day. They call me for handyman stuff too.Do you need an apprentice? .

Grinder264
02-16-13, 19:30
Great massage, but unfortunately no extras.

Cute Asian girl and she does a great deep tissue massage. Very strong accent. I've seen her about a half dozen times. The first 3 or 4 times I kept pushing for the HE. She said no everytime. She didn't even get pissed when I kept asking, she says she expects it from men LOL. She is nice and friendly but does not do extras. When you flip over on your back she has a sign on the ceiling that says."No Happy Endings!". I think that's mostly their for my benefit LOL.

I keep returning because she gives the best massage I've ever had, and it's only $45 (plus I give a $10 or $15 tip). I've paid a lot more for a legit massage that wasn't half as good. Her massages are awesome. Like I said it's deep tissue and she's very thorough and works out all the kinks. When I leave I feel like a ragdoll, and I usually go straight home and take a nap.

So, if you're looking for a great deep tissue massage at a great value, I would highly recommend her. If you're looking for extras. Unfortunately, keep looking.

Throtbngr
02-16-13, 19:34

Throtbngr
02-16-13, 19:40

I probably should have left. But I was already there and the little guy started doing the thinking, so I stayed. The rest of the appointment was great LOL. She was sweet and accomodating. She did kind lose focus and wasn't as into it as I would like. But the "*" personality was gone. It's kind of funny, because I'm normally a very low key guy and don't get into the drama. I won't be back because she's too moody. But thanks to you guys I was ready for the BS and it turned into a decent appt.[/QUOTE]Okay this is weird I multiquoted this post and the computer decided to copy the entire post without my comment and then won't let me delete my post! WTF

Grinder264
02-16-13, 19:40
Oops, I forgot to include the link to the asian massage girl. Here it is.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massage-and-relax-by-asian-girl-van-born-rd-telegraph-45hour/7736620

Throtbngr
02-16-13, 19:48
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4501-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1679414&viewfull=1#post1679414

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4501-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1680840&viewfull=1#post1680840

I called her a while back and got to the spot she told me to get to and after a few calls got a hold of her. She starts asking a bunch of questions the final one being what my nationality is! When I told her she hung up and refused to answer my call! I left her a polite message of how she wasted my time and that she would find out how that feels! I guess I was right! Kudos to both of you for not falling for her BS

Grinder264
02-16-13, 20:03
What seemed frustrating at the time may have been the best case scenario for you. Had you actually connected with her, not only would you have wasted your time but also your money.

I saw her a few years ago when she first started doing massage and she was great. The massage was weak but the CBJ was great. And she was a sweetie. Now she's like not even the same person. Plus, she's gained some weight. I think this "hobby" has gotten to her. Or maybe it's her bf who she kept talking about. He seems to stress her out. Whatever it is, she needs to get out of this hobby.

Play safe, have fun,

Grinder

KempuBus
02-17-13, 01:14
I also had same exp. 6 months back or so. Infact she was on periods on that. That time only I have decided not to repeat.

MikeNav
02-17-13, 12:38
What seemed frustrating at the time may have been the best case scenario for you. Had you actually connected with her, not only would you have wasted your time but also your money.

I saw her a few years ago when she first started doing massage and she was great. The massage was weak but the CBJ was great. And she was a sweetie. Now she's like not even the same person. Plus, she's gained some weight. I think this "hobby" has gotten to her. Or maybe it's her bf who she kept talking about. He seems to stress her out. Whatever it is, she needs to get out of this hobby.

Play safe, have fun,I picked her up about a month ago off inkster Road and took her for a short stay on Plymouth Road. When she started gettin undressed the first thing she said was " I gained weight " I was like NO SHIT LOL. But I didn't say that you said your still beautiful then after the shitty massage I got a BBBJ. And it was awesome that's why I tried I hook up again. But her crazy mood swings aren't worth it.

Anthroman
02-17-13, 21:24
In the past I have been a fan of Magic because it tends to be a bit cheaper than M1. The trick was finding the right girl- M1 seems to have Magic thoroughly beat on quality of the ladies. Anyways, it had been a while since I had been to either, so the other night I went to Magic. It was about 8pm and the "OPEN" sign was off. The front door was locked, but their was a light on. This seemed odd. Has anyone been there recently?

So, off to M1. I hadn't been there in over a year, and the woman didn't remember me so I got the third degree. I asked for an hour, and she said "only half hour". I said ok, and asked for the table shower. She didn't respond one way or the other, but asked a bunch of questions. Blah blah, and then told me to get undressed. About 10 mins later she walked me to the shower, and Banana was waiting, but was wearing pants and a hoody. During the shower, I indicated that I'd like a little play, but she did no more than a regular TS. Took me back to the room, dried me off and left. Five minutes later, MamaSan walks back in and says,"Now I remember you". She probably didn't but at least I passed the test. Negotiated full service for 100 on top of the 50 door fee. I told her I wanted two pops, but she wanted more money, and I wasn't going to go more than 150 total. Banana came back in- now wearing a black tight fitting body net- now we're getting somewhere. Massage was thorough, and after the flip, the CBJ was very energetic. I had to stop her after a while in order to last for what was to come. During the FS, I tried to get in some Greek, but she stopped me saying,"no, hurt". So we went missionary and then doggie. After, she continued the massage, and at the end she did let me pop a second time (mostly manual, but gave some good Russian). Banana has nice breasts, but I had to play with the nipples to get them to stick out. Banana didn't speak much at all and never smiled, but the services were good. All and all, the appointment started on shaky ground, but ended up pretty good. Still, I would have liked to get in some Greek, I got in just a little before she stopped me- she was very tight even with the lube she had covered her crotch with.

So, questions for the board.

Anyone been locked out of Magic recently?

Which girl is best at M1?

Who has gotten Greek at M1, and from which girl?

How do I get more play in the shower at M1? Should I ask MamaSan at the beginning?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Anthroman
02-17-13, 21:47
I tried to upload this post, but it didn't seem to go through, so if it is a repeat I apologize.

Went to Magic the other night at about 8pm."OPEN" sign was not lit, and the front door was locked. I like Magic because its cheaper than M1, but the girls at M1 are almost always better.

Anyways, off to M1. MamaSan didn't recognize me (it had been over a year. I got the third degree, and was told only a half hour was available (50). She asked a bunch of questions (I told her that I had been to Magic, but the door was locked. This seemed to concern her, but I'm not sure why. She may have been concerned about possible raids, or maybe the two businesses are connected.). Then she told me to get undressed. Ten minutes later she came back and led me to the shower where Banana was waiting. The fact that Banana was in pants and a hoodie led me to believe that I hadn't yet passed the test. I indicated that I'd like some play in the shower (played with the little man while she washed it) , but no dice. She dried me off and led me back to the room and left. About five minutes later, MamaSan comes back and says,"I remember you now". She probably didn't, but apparently I was deemed, ok. I asked for two pops, but Mama wanted too much, so we came to one pop for 100 on top of 50 door fee. Banana came back in but now she was wearing a black tight fitting body net with her breasts quite prominent. Now we're getting somewhere. Banana didn't talk or smile at all, but the massage was nice and lasted for a while before the flip. The CBJ was very energetic and after a while, I had to stop her before I went off. She laid down for some missionary. She had slathered her whole crotch in lube, so I tried to go Greek after a while. Got about an inch in when she stopped me saying,"no, hurt". This was disappointing because even with the lube, she had a very tight a# hole, and I would have loved to try it out. So, back to regular missionary followed by doggie. After the pop, she continued the massage, and at the end I started serving myself. She played with the boys and even let me finish between her tits (BTW, her breasts are nice, but her tits are small and flat, and require some play in order to get the sticking out). So, the appointment started pretty rough but ended up pretty good.

Questions for the board.

Which girls are best at M1?

How do I get some play in the shower? Do I have to negotiate it with MamaSan?

Anyone been locked out of Magic?

Anansi
02-17-13, 23:55
Went to Magic Friday around noon. They were wide open for business.

Leia was working and very friendly. It might just be your timing.

I tried to upload this post, but it didn't seem to go through, so if it is a repeat I apologize.

Went to Magic the other night at about 8pm."OPEN" sign was not lit, and the front door was locked. I like Magic because its cheaper than M1, but the girls at M1 are almost always better.

Anyways, off to M1. MamaSan didn't recognize me (it had been over a year. I got the third degree, and was told only a half hour was available (50). She asked a bunch of questions (I told her that I had been to Magic, but the door was locked. This seemed to concern her, but I'm not sure why. She may have been concerned about possible raids, or maybe the two businesses are connected.). Then she told me to get undressed. Ten minutes later she came back and led me to the shower where Banana was waiting. The fact that Banana was in pants and a hoodie led me to believe that I hadn't yet passed the test. I indicated that I'd like some play in the shower (played with the little man while she washed it) , but no dice. She dried me off and led me back to the room and left. About five minutes later, MamaSan comes back and says,"I remember you now". She probably didn't, but apparently I was deemed, ok. I asked for two pops, but Mama wanted too much, so we came to one pop for 100 on top of 50 door fee. Banana came back in but now she was wearing a black tight fitting body net with her breasts quite prominent. Now we're getting somewhere. Banana didn't talk or smile at all, but the massage was nice and lasted for a while before the flip. The CBJ was very energetic and after a while, I had to stop her before I went off. She laid down for some missionary. She had slathered her whole crotch in lube, so I tried to go Greek after a while. Got about an inch in when she stopped me saying,"no, hurt". This was disappointing because even with the lube, she had a very tight a# hole, and I would have loved to try it out. So, back to regular missionary followed by doggie. After the pop, she continued the massage, and at the end I started serving myself. She played with the boys and even let me finish between her tits (BTW, her breasts are nice, but her tits are small and flat, and require some play in order to get the sticking out). So, the appointment started pretty rough but ended up pretty good.

Questions for the board.

Anyone been locked out of Magic?

Wiggles0923
02-18-13, 13:39
I.

Questions for the board.

Anyone been locked out of Magic?Ok I got Greek from banana I guess she has to be in the mood and you have to be the right size. I am not a regular so I have never gotten play is the ts.

Wiggles0923
02-18-13, 14:03
Has anyone ever wondered why M 1 or anyof the other places have not been raided. There is so much out there about these places and what goes on that uncle has to know. So why no raids. Why are they tolerated. Just curious if anyone has any ideas.

Moonglow913
02-18-13, 15:09
Has anyone ever wondered why M 1 or anyof the other places have not been raided. There is so much out there about these places and what goes on that uncle has to know. So why no raids. Why are they tolerated. Just curious if anyone has any ideas.I can't speak for Detroit but as a former Asst. Prosecutor in a mid Mich county I can confirm that LE knows exactly what's going on in these places (don't be stupid guys). It was usually a matter of resources (or more to the point where to put those resources). If they are not "out there" in people's faces. Which most of these AMP are not (except on boards like this one, BP, etc.) , no one is complaining and they are "appropriately' located (either actual location or community). We generally looked the other way. They are also quite good at spotting LE. Raids do happen more than you may suspect – but the long lasting ones like M1 and Hawaii up here in Lansing fit the profile mentioned above.

Anthroman
02-19-13, 21:57
Gentlemen,

Can we start a list of AMP girls that provide Greek? I tried with Banana at M1 and was rejected, but also heard she may be a possibility. Whose had some luck in this department? Does Naomi at Sunrise offer it? How much?

Throtbngr
02-19-13, 22:12
Is actually a Masseuse!

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-pretty-masseur-great-full-body-massage/11235408

I decided to try her out the other day! Nice attractive Asian female probably late 20's early 30's in street clothes. I requested soft touch and she proceeded with a so so slightly draped massage with lots of teasing on the glutes and inner thighs then off went the towel and on the flip she continued the teasing and even brushed the boys and little man a couple of times but refused to participate in any way shape or form! This is totally self serve! It's a shame because I really had my hopes and little man up for a good HJ and self serve is not my idea of a good HJ! If it was I could save myself a lot of time and money! LOL Went back to a good and long time friend of mine yesterday and she took good care of me!

Carlisle321
02-20-13, 14:19
Anyone hit up the Dequindre massage recently? Apparently there's a younger girl there now, mid-late 20s. It used to be an older woman. Thanks in advance.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-asian-massage-2-new-girls-from-ny-4-hand-availabe-33/10221421

Throtbngr
02-20-13, 20:05
Anyone hit up the Dequindre massage recently? Apparently there's a younger girl there now, mid-late 20s. It used to be an older woman. Thanks in advance.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-asian-massage-2-new-girls-from-ny-4-hand-availabe-33/10221421But I have been to a few places that post they have new girls and when I got there it was the same old ones! My observation is that they own a couple of different places and they just rotate the ladies from time to time trying to keep things fresh or they got some bad feed back on the previous employees and once in a while they just say they have new staff to drive business back in during slow times! Also I have seen a lot of places that have been around for some time that put Grand opening in the title to get some of the Newbs to think it's a new place! Some times it is legit though! JMHO Not sure about this one! Good luck and happy hunting!

Kwakaz1100
02-21-13, 00:00
Is actually a Masseuse!

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-pretty-masseur-great-full-body-massage/11235408

I decided to try her out the other day! Nice attractive Asian female probably late 20's early 30's in street clothes. I requested soft touch and she proceeded with a so so slightly draped massage with lots of teasing on the glutes and inner thighs then off went the towel and on the flip she continued the teasing and even brushed the boys and little man a couple of times but refused to participate in any way shape or form! This is totally self serve! It's a shame because I really had my hopes and little man up for a good HJ and self serve is not my idea of a good HJ! If it was I could save myself a lot of time and money! LOL Went back to a good and long time friend of mine yesterday and she took good care of me!Thats Penny, she has been discussed on here before. She used to work at the Livonia AMP on 7-Mile and Farmington Road, then she worked with Li Coger on Washtenaw in Ypsilanti (the ads said "walking knees for your back needs", then she went on her own in Dexter, then she disapeared for awhile then came back to Livonia on her own, then she disapeared again, now she is back with another girl in Livonia again.

In the past she never did any teasing for me but now she is doing alot of teasing, but in the end its only self-serve. The other girl isn't as good looking but might be more liberal when Penny is not around.

ChicagoSouth
02-21-13, 09:49
Hey guys I will be in the Det area next week any intel on Jojo a 56yrs old lady?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massages-by-jojo-56/6127999

Throtbngr
02-21-13, 15:25
Thats Penny, she has been discussed on here before. She used to work at the Livonia AMP on 7-Mile and Farmington Road, then she worked with Li Coger on Washtenaw in Ypsilanti (the ads said "walking knees for your back needs", then she went on her own in Dexter, then she disapeared for awhile then came back to Livonia on her own, then she disapeared again, now she is back with another girl in Livonia again.

In the past she never did any teasing for me but now she is doing alot of teasing, but in the end its only self-serve. The other girl isn't as good looking but might be more liberal when Penny is not around.She did look familiar as I have seen Penny before when she was in Plymouth / Canton.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8132-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1391340&viewfull=1#post1391340

But she gave me a different name this time!

Whisperer
02-21-13, 18:11

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-asian-massage-2-new-girls-from-ny-4-hand-availabe-33/10221421Had a dream of visiting this place again. I was told theres a new 38 ish and a new 27 ish.

Met the 38 ish. She is new. Good to look at.

As I was really running short on time. Tried the HH. Average to good massage skills. Flip; allowed to roam.

I think more is on the table. Ended with a HE. Overall good experience. Will repeat. Have to try the 27 ish.

Damage. 4 +.2

Zeke01
02-22-13, 07:17
Tried this new place out at 21 and Gratiot in Chesterfield. Now, I went in with the expectation of it being a legit place. It was legit to a point of ridiculous!

Massuse was old and english was terrible.

Massage cream was COLD.

Table was covered with PAPER instead of a sheet, it crinkled and made noise the whole time.

Skills on the massage were average at best, very mechanical, no insight to sore or stressed area's, used forearms only on back.

Draping was a full sheet only pulled down to waist, legs stayed entirely covered.

Leg massage was THROUGH THE SHEET! I have never had that before.

No towel was offered to wipe off, no shower available.

Made my opinion politely heard upon paying at check out, was offered a free 30 minutes, I didn't even want it.

I didn't expect a H. E. But I at least was hoping for a good massage! Don't waste your time

SAM4077
02-22-13, 07:26
Any 1 try this 1 lately?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/its-raining-im-pouring-let-me-feel-you-80-specials-22/9048099

Mallard1
02-22-13, 08:45
Any 1 try this 1 lately?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/its-raining-im-pouring-let-me-feel-you-80-specials-22/9048099I tried her a few weeks ago and wasn't that impressed. She is in an apt and the upstairs neighbors were making a ridiculous amount of noise so it made it hard to relax. The massage was more like a light rub and the session only lasted about 35 minutes. She does have some positive reviews on here but as always YMMV.

Richie Dagger
02-22-13, 10:17
Anyone been here recently?

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-sensual-touch-1-american-spa-25/10956343

Moonglow913
02-22-13, 14:43
Anyone been here recently?

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-sensual-touch-1-american-spa-25/10956343I believe the link you provided is to Holistic Touch (if wrong please correct). American MP establishment with some pretty hot babes. Limited menu and average massage at best. The fact they have started to advertise on this and other broads is encouraging that more is to be had than merely a HE.

DetroitWill
02-22-13, 22:04
Went to the above to get a legit massage. She is very good at what she does. She is a great person to talk to. Again, no extras what so ever but for 45 I got a deep tissue and felt great in this safe location in DH.

Nyybry
02-23-13, 07:57
Went to the above to get a legit massage. She is very good at what she does. She is a great person to talk to. Again, no extras what so ever but for 45 I got a deep tissue and felt great in this safe location in DH.Totally agree, for the $$ you can't do any better for a great massage.

No HE, but no big deal. It's just 40 lost for an uninspired HJ.

Brenn Hoffman
02-23-13, 13:32
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/3633166759.html

She looks nice in the pic and a good price, wanted to know if anyone has seen her?

Levenosky
02-23-13, 16:00

She looks nice in the pic and a good price, wanted to know if anyone has seen her?Tried calling her couple of times, left a message but never got a call back.

Be safe out there

Grinder264
02-23-13, 17:25
Totally agree, for the $$ you can't do any better for a great massage.

No HE, but no big deal. It's just 40 lost for an uninspired HJ.I've never even gotten an uninspired HJ. And I've tried several times. She must have liked you. But I will continue to go back on occasion (even without HJ). If you ever need a legit massage, this is the place to go. She just works out of her house in Drbn Hts. And gives the best massage. Great value ($45) , great massage.

Grinder264

Here's the link.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massage-and-relax-by-asian-girl-van-born-rd-telegraph-45hour/7736620

Throtbngr
02-23-13, 19:18
They seemed to start advertising a couple of weeks ago!

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/3637906401.html

http://www.relaxmassagemichigan.com/

Throtbngr
02-23-13, 19:24

http://www.relaxmassagemichigan.com/I suspect legit given the location and prices!

Throtbngr
02-24-13, 03:00
Is actually a Masseuse!

I decided to try her out the other day! Nice attractive Asian female probably late 20's early 30's in street clothes. I requested soft touch and she proceeded with a so so slightly draped massage with lots of teasing on the glutes and inner thighs then off went the towel and on the flip she continued the teasing and even brushed the boys and little man a couple of times but refused to participate in any way shape or form! This is totally self serve! It's a shame because I really had my hopes and little man up for a good HJ and self serve is not my idea of a good HJ! If it was I could save myself a lot of time and money! LOL Went back to a good and long time friend of mine yesterday and she took good care of me!Just as I suspected got the partner! She is not as good in the looks or massage department but she is okay! Again lots of teasing and no draping but self serve is the only way to be happy here!

Moonglow913
02-24-13, 09:06
Just as I suspected got the partner! She is not as good in the looks or massage department but she is okay! Again lots of teasing and no draping but self serve is the only way to be happy here!My experience (almost without exception) is the type of experience you had leds to more with more visits.

Michigan Guy
02-24-13, 10:04
Stopped by last night. First time in quite a few months. Mamasan remembered me. Tutu came in after a few minutes, never offered a TS, told me to lay down and started her "massage". After a couple minutes tells me to flip over and puts a cover on for CBJ. Never asked for a cover and had never received oral with a cover there before. Is this a new normal for them? I always ask for a cover for FS, but not for BJ.

Put her on the bottom, had her straddle table sideways and went to town. Afterwards got a cold washcloth clean up and sent on my way.

Lackluster performance but that's why I haven't been there in a few months!

Didn't see any activity in the Triangle but it was cold out and I stayed on the main streets.

Stay safe out there.

Mich Guy

Mallard1
02-25-13, 08:38

She looks nice in the pic and a good price, wanted to know if anyone has seen her?She has been reviewed on here before. Saw her maybe 3 or 4 months ago. Average massage with manual release at the end. Didn't allow any roaming and was led to believe that an HJ was all that was available. Nice and looked pretty good fully clothed.

Lord Helmet
02-25-13, 14:42
Stopped by this morning and was given "Sugar".

Maybe 5' tall with a little chub on the mid-section.

After one of the more thorough table showers that I have had, she went right to town.

Sugar acted as though she was addicted to eating ass and sucking balls. I did not mind.

Quite energetic all around. I will request her the next time I go.

Typical 160.

Nyybry
02-25-13, 21:36
Stopped by this morning and was given "Sugar".

Maybe 5' tall with a little chub on the mid-section.

After one of the more thorough table showers that I have had, she went right to town.

Sugar acted as though she was addicted to eating ass and sucking balls. I did not mind.

Quite energetic all around. I will request her the next time I go.

Typical 160.Ya sugar aint too bad, my main turnoff with her is she 'overacts'. She performance is way over the top, as if she's in a porn flick.

Bud For U
02-26-13, 11:08
Was in the area and called and asked for Sue. Scheduled an hour. No shower. She collected the fee and left so I could get ready. She retuned and the game was on.

She is heavier than I expected, big butt and big boobs. 40ish, pleasant personality. Nothing special to look at.

She's very strong and her massage was like kneading bread, too much deep pressure for me. I prefer something middle of the road. I told her to lighten up twice but she seems to revert back to the rough stuff. Finally told her that I prefer light and she finally got the message.

I spread my legs so she had access to the boys and the pole which she did a good job with. On the flip she broke out the oil and gave me a certified well executed finish.

Overall she gets a 7 on performance however a better rub would be nice.

Any suggestions on a good rub and tug either at a parlor or incall on the East side would be appreciated.

Bud For U

Funsl
02-28-13, 17:26
Hey guys I will be in the Det area next week any intel on Jojo a 56yrs old lady?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massages-by-jojo-56/6127999Been a couple times, nice lady. The massage was great, she likes what she does. For a little extra the outfit goes away, free to roam, nice ending.

Safe location. Don't believe anything else is on menu. But I will return.

Ropeshark07
03-01-13, 16:34
Stopped in last Sunday at the Wayne AMP near Joy and while they were busy so I wasn't able to actually get a massage, one of the girls working that day was a pretty young new girl. I wonder if anyone else has had an actual session with her yet?

Member #4700
03-02-13, 01:00
Stopped in last Sunday at the Wayne AMP near Joy and while they were busy so I wasn't able to actually get a massage, one of the girls working that day was a pretty young new girl. I wonder if anyone else has had an actual session with her yet?I was there and had to come back, because it was very busy at the time of my visit also. Got the new girl named Summer. Looks to be in her late 20's / early 30's, and I thought she was smokin' hot. Decent massage, and on the flip, and very happy ending. Definitely worth it for the wonderful eye candy.

Turrismaldon
03-02-13, 06:39
Totally agree, for the $$ you can't do any better for a great massage.

No HE, but no big deal. It's just 40 lost for an uninspired HJ.You received a HJ?

Nyybry
03-02-13, 07:21
You received a HJ?Not at the dbn hts place, just to clarify my original comments; what I meant is the massage was top notch and the fact that you don't get a HE is no big deal here opposed to most other massage parlor setups because at the other places the massage is rushed and the HE is rushed and the HE is as well and the providers tend to get a little unhappy if the appointment does not go as quick as they would like.

Gigaman
03-02-13, 11:15
I was there and had to come back, because it was very busy at the time of my visit also. Got the new girl named Summer. Looks to be in her late 20's / early 30's, and I thought she was smokin' hot. Decent massage, and on the flip, and very happy ending. Definitely worth it for the wonderful eye candy.Any roaming? What was the total cost?

Member #4700
03-02-13, 16:06
Any roaming? What was the total cost?Little roaming over the clothes allowed. Total cost was 1. 70. For massage and 30. Tip. If you go, enjoy!

Nyybry
03-02-13, 23:17
Little roaming over the clothes allowed. Total cost was 1. 70. For massage and 30. Tip. If you go, enjoy!Been there recently, did not get NEW girl as masseuse, but I saw her as I was taken to a room.

Very attractive

Zimbus
03-03-13, 14:16
Anyone try Ultimate Massage or Thai Massage south of Orchard Lake on Northwestern Hwy? I stopped in both places but couldn't get a read on either one. Both looked promising but they may be totally legit. One needed an appt. Both looked busy on a Sunday afternoon.

Turrismaldon
03-03-13, 16:57
Any intel on leena? Pm if you like thanks

Gigaman
03-04-13, 20:07
Anyone try Ultimate Massage or Thai Massage south of Orchard Lake on Northwestern Hwy? I stopped in both places but couldn't get a read on either one. Both looked promising but they may be totally legit. One needed an appt. Both looked busy on a Sunday afternoon.They have a $50 for 1 hour massage special on Sundays and are very busy. Not that they offer any extras, but Sundays are probably the worst day to go to get the best attention from therapists. There is some teasing going on at Ultimate, but still legit.

Dennerb
03-05-13, 06:54
Stopped in last night and saw Gina. Mid 30s, nice shape, quiet. Paid 80 for an hour and got an extremely thorough and satisfying massage. I was kind of not expecting any more, but then came the light touch and the hands between the thighs. Some touching over her clothes and then on the flip, she sat between my legs for a very nice HJ finish. She kept asking if it was my first time and,"is it ok?" It was ok all the way to the finish. Nice time!

Ropeshark07
03-05-13, 15:29
Chinese Massage on Wayne is very close to me, so I occasionally stop there. (I usually like the Acu pressure on Middlebelt better, but variety is good and Wayne is closer.) Here's a report for three trips in the past three months. Short version, YMMV, a lot:

1. Not much different at first. New face, despite the fact that I go monthly. Middle aged, ok looks, but nothing special. Certainly not model. Decent massage, but again, nothing special. No trouble on the flip, with a little direction, she goes for the HJ HE. But I was a bit tired and she was having some trouble. So she calls out for help from one of the other ladies. Other lady comes in and the two proceed to provide a tag team HJ HE. That was pretty awesome. Wish I could get that for a regular service without paying double the price.

2. This one, I never actually got in. I stopped by twice on a Sunday an they were booked solid both times. This trip is only worth mentioning because there was a new girl there. Other reports suggest her name is Summer. Very pretty. Young.

3. This one, I got another new girl that I'd never seen before. Massage was good, with decent amount of teasing, but wouldn't go for the HJ HE that I thought was assured here. At all. No HE. (I've had this happen before at a few places, almost like they don't actually talk about this part among themselves.)

Lincoln1983
03-05-13, 16:44
Any intel on leena? Pm if you like thanksI've seen Leena before. There are two girls at that location. I've actually seen three there, but one moved to another spot. The time I saw Leena she acted like she was in a hurry and didn't act like she enjoyed what she was doing. Xixi on the other hand actually enjoyed our time together. The rate is .6 for an hour, or .4 for a half. Then of course the usual upsell on the flip. Hope this helps.

JustToLook
03-05-13, 22:59
Recent visit, and first time appointment with her. Quick review:

Massage: average.

Hand roaming or touching: not allowed.

Topless: NO.

HE: NO.

Details: Sorry if this is too long a report. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and there is something about Melissa's face I think is attractive and cute. Plus the sight of her cleavage is enticing. She has had mixed reviews, so I thought I would make an appointment and see for myself. In my view, she is cute.

I like a good massage, and I like HE. However, it has generally been my experience, you usually get one, but not the other. If I want a good massage I go to legit places, and know that I am not going to get a HE. If I want an HE, I go to other places, and know that most times the massage won't be professional or that good. I know this is not always true, but that has been my experience generally.

Comparing Melissa's massage to the legit places I have been to, I would say her massage was average or a little below average. She said she is certified, but I don't think her technique was as good and her massage wasn't as complete as the legit places I have been to. Comparing her massage to the non-professional places I have been, she is average or above average. So I guess overall, I would just say average.

I started face down, and she did my back, glutes and legs. The glutes were done quickly, she briefly did the back of my legs and inner thighs, but never came close to touching the boys. I said it felt very good when she rubbed the inner thighs, hoping to entice more, but she didn't say anything and moved on to another area. On the flip, she did my chest, arm, and legs, but again never came close to the boys, and never asked if I wanted any other area massaged.

Regarding her body, she was wearing layers and none came off. She had on a sweatshirt or sweater, and a vest of some type. Granted it was a cold Michigan day. So I never got a look at the cleavage.

Some providers like to talk and some are quiet. Since this was my first time with her, I thought I would try to chit chat, so we could get to know each other. While we didn't talk the entire time, I guess it was worth the effort. I made a comment about her being cute, and she said thanks. I asked if her clients asked her out a lot, and she said no, but that some clients thought she provided sensual services, and she said she doesn't. Well that wasn't good news. Time was running out, and I remembered other reviewers said they just asked for the HE or if they could touch her and then things worked out. I didn't feel comfortable asking for an HE, but I thought what the heck, and asked if I could touch and massage her. She quickly replied NO, and that usually if someone asked her that, she would never see them again. I apologized, we chit chatted a little more, and the massage was done. I paid for my session, and gave her a tip and that was it.

Conclusion: YMMV. Not sure what to think? Based on past reviews, Melissa supposedly provided HE, but then changed her business model, and only provides massage. I don't know, maybe she goes back and forth, or my guess is it depends on the client. I have been to other providers in the past, who on the first visit were exactly the same as she was. But upon further visits, things changed, the menu opened up, and the clothes came off.

I think she could be a really hot provider, but she wasn't on the day I saw her. I have to agree with another poster, who said she kind of acts like she doesn't care if you are there or not. She seemed kind of distant, and at times was just staring off into space like she was a million miles away. If she was into it, or acted like it, the massage quality would jump up. If she would allow hand roaming I would have been happier. If she provided HE, I would go back. If she would shed some clothes and do HE, she would be one of my favorites. But if she just wants to do legit massages, I can respect that too. I may go back and try again? Any thoughts?

Skifreak
03-06-13, 12:52
While searching backpage, noticed that this place and Sunnyskies are posted by the same people. Anyone been to the Wyandotte place? Might have to try it out to see what it is all about. I called once and an Asian lady answered the phone, so who knows.

Gmoney11
03-06-13, 16:56
Chinese Massage on Wayne is very close to me, so I occasionally stop there. (I usually like the Acu pressure on Middlebelt better, but variety is good and Wayne is closer.) Here's a report for three trips in the past three months. Short version, YMMV, a lot:

1. Not much different at first. New face, despite the fact that I go monthly. Middle aged, ok looks, but nothing special. Certainly not model. Decent massage, but again, nothing special. No trouble on the flip, with a little direction, she goes for the HJ HE. But I was a bit tired and she was having some trouble. So she calls out for help from one of the other ladies. Other lady comes in and the two proceed to provide a tag team HJ HE. That was pretty awesome. Wish I could get that for a regular service without paying double the price.

2. This one, I never actually got in. I stopped by twice on a Sunday an they were booked solid both times. This trip is only worth mentioning because there was a new girl there. Other reports suggest her name is Summer. Very pretty. Young.

3. This one, I got another new girl that I'd never seen before. Massage was good, with decent amount of teasing, but wouldn't go for the HJ HE that I thought was assured here. At all. No HE. (I've had this happen before at a few places, almost like they don't actually talk about this part among themselves.) New girl gave me a massage, she was hot massage was very very cold. Do not be fooled, take one of the old bags, they will let you rub the va jj and give you a HE. The hottie told me she leaves in 10 days to go back to LA, good riddance!

RoyalOaker
03-06-13, 18:11
Just saw on the news that police raided the massage place on Van Dyke in Centerline. Male owner was arrrested and the women as well but were released pending charges.

Definitely do not answer any of the ads related to this place.

BenjaminSkully
03-06-13, 18:37
While searching backpage, noticed that this place and Sunnyskies are posted by the same people. Anyone been to the Wyandotte place? Might have to try it out to see what it is all about. I called once and an Asian lady answered the phone, so who knows.Haven't been there myself. Close to me so it would be nice if there was some nice talent there.

Found this youtube clip tho hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLeqEV5v3N4

Whisperer
03-07-13, 20:34
Had a dream of visiting this place again. I was told theres a new 38 ish and a new 27 ish.

Met the 38 ish. She is new. Good to look at.

As I was really running short on time. Tried the HH. Average to good massage skills. Flip; allowed to roam.

I think more is on the table. Ended with a HE. Overall good experience. Will repeat. Have to try the 27 ish.

Damage. 4 +.2Had a dream if visiting this place again. Dequindre moved to 14mi / I 75 now. Felt the old place was much cleaner.

Chose 38 ish. Average massage. Felt bit hard. Kept telling her to be gentle.

Overall ok experience. Good teasing. On the flip offered a CBJ for .4. Again average CBJ.

I asked her to give me a hug / smooch. I'm a sucker for both. Language misinterpretation I guess. She mounted and started giving a ride. 3 mins she asked me to go mish. She was bit sweaty by now. Finally finished with a mish. Total damage =.6 +.4.

Just that she took the protection (for CBJ) from some sort of plastic container. She seemed to have a opened a couple and stacked it there for quick handling.

Knowing she did not use a new unopened, this kind of freaks me a little now. I hope I was safe back there.

Throtbngr
03-08-13, 02:04

3. This one, I got another new girl that I'd never seen before. Massage was good, with decent amount of teasing, but wouldn't go for the HJ HE that I thought was assured here. At all. No HE. (I've had this happen before at a few places, almost like they don't actually talk about this part among themselves.) Also! A few years ago I was a regular at the apartment prior to them moving into this place and called the gal who runs it to set up an appointment! She directed me here and said it had just opened! I paid the 1 hour fee and left a tip (total C note) up front as I always did with them before knowing what I was going to get! To my surprise no HJ and the masseuse refused when I requested and said she does not do that! On top of that refused to give my change back! I left and called Mamasan on her cell and told her I was not Happy! She didn't seem to care but then called me a couple of days later to give me an appointment at half off! She took care of me! I guess all places can be YMMV at times!

Throtbngr
03-08-13, 02:36
I suspect legit given the location and prices!

http://www.relaxmassagemichigan.com/I was correct! No extras! Decent massage and price though!

StoneMaker
03-08-13, 10:46
Recent visit, and first time appointment with her. Quick review:

Massage: average.

Hand roaming or touching: not allowed.

Topless: NO.

HE: NO.

Details: Sorry if this is too long a report. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and there is something about Melissa's face I think is attractive and cute. Plus the sight of her cleavage is enticing. She has had mixed reviews, so I thought I would make an appointment and see for myself. In my view, she is cute.

I like a good massage, and I like HE. However, it has generally been my experience, you usually get one, but not the other. If I want a good massage I go to legit places, and know that I am not going to get a HE. If I want an HE, I go to other places, and know that most times the massage won't be professional or that good. I know this is not always true, but that has been my experience generally.

Comparing Melissa's massage to the legit places I have been to, I would say her massage was average or a little below average. She said she is certified, but I don't think her technique was as good and her massage wasn't as complete as the legit places I have been to. Comparing her massage to the non-professional places I have been, she is average or above average. So I guess overall, I would just say average.

I started face down, and she did my back, glutes and legs. The glutes were done quickly, she briefly did the back of my legs and inner thighs, but never came close to touching the boys. I said it felt very good when she rubbed the inner thighs, hoping to entice more, but she didn't say anything and moved on to another area. On the flip, she did my chest, arm, and legs, but again never came close to the boys, and never asked if I wanted any other area massaged.

Regarding her body, she was wearing layers and none came off. She had on a sweatshirt or sweater, and a vest of some type. Granted it was a cold Michigan day. So I never got a look at the cleavage.

Some providers like to talk and some are quiet. Since this was my first time with her, I thought I would try to chit chat, so we could get to know each other. While we didn't talk the entire time, I guess it was worth the effort. I made a comment about her being cute, and she said thanks. I asked if her clients asked her out a lot, and she said no, but that some clients thought she provided sensual services, and she said she doesn't. Well that wasn't good news. Time was running out, and I remembered other reviewers said they just asked for the HE or if they could touch her and then things worked out. I didn't feel comfortable asking for an HE, but I thought what the heck, and asked if I could touch and massage her. She quickly replied NO, and that usually if someone asked her that, she would never see them again. I apologized, we chit chatted a little more, and the massage was done. I paid for my session, and gave her a tip and that was it.

Conclusion: YMMV. Not sure what to think? Based on past reviews, Melissa supposedly provided HE, but then changed her business model, and only provides massage. I don't know, maybe she goes back and forth, or my guess is it depends on the client. I have been to other providers in the past, who on the first visit were exactly the same as she was. But upon further visits, things changed, the menu opened up, and the clothes came off.

I think she could be a really hot provider, but she wasn't on the day I saw her. I have to agree with another poster, who said she kind of acts like she doesn't care if you are there or not. She seemed kind of distant, and at times was just staring off into space like she was a million miles away. If she was into it, or acted like it, the massage quality would jump up. If she would allow hand roaming I would have been happier. If she provided HE, I would go back. If she would shed some clothes and do HE, she would be one of my favorites. But if she just wants to do legit massages, I can respect that too. I may go back and try again? Any thoughts?Sorry on your experience. I've seen her in the past Before she moved to Seattle or something and just recently moved back to michigan. Funny thing is she use to be my neighbor. LOL. Anyway from my knowledge she is strictly "professional." YMMV is over with now because she takes her job seriously. Her massages are not that great and her personality is nonexistent. Once you get to know her she kind of opens up but not really. She is attractive but who isn't when you're naked and a lady is massaging you. Anyway consider it a loss and move on

Carlsberg2
03-08-13, 19:51
Had a dream if visiting this place again. Dequindre moved to 14mi / I 75 now. Felt the old place was much cleaner.

Overall ok experience. Good teasing. On the flip offered a CBJ for. 4. Again average CBJ.

I asked her to give me a hug / smooch. I'm a sucker for both. Language misinterpretation I guess. She mounted and started giving a ride. 3 mins she asked me to go mish. She was bit sweaty by now. Finally finished with a mish. Total damage =.6 +.4.

Just that she took the protection (for CBJ) from some sort of plastic container. She seemed to have a opened a couple and stacked it there for quick handling.

Knowing she did not use a new unopened, this kind of freaks me a little now. I hope I was safe back there.Whats the name of this place?

Hotcarl76
03-08-13, 20:05
All along, I thought you were referring to the Shiatsu place located on Dequindre, just south of 15 mile. Apparently it is NOT. Whereabouts at 14 / I-75 are we talking here? 14 / john R? 14 mile road. Or just tell me to call the #.

Thanks

Had a dream if visiting this place again. Dequindre moved to 14mi / I 75 now. Felt the old place was much cleaner.

Overall ok experience. Good teasing. On the flip offered a CBJ for. 4. Again average CBJ.

Knowing she did not use a new unopened, this kind of freaks me a little now. I hope I was safe back there.

Dabbler1000
03-08-13, 21:08
Good to know about the cover. I usually make sure I bring my own if I don't know the provider.

Whisperer
03-09-13, 16:56
All along, I thought you were referring to the Shiatsu place located on Dequindre, just south of 15 mile. Apparently it is NOT. Whereabouts at 14 / I-75 are we talking here? 14 / john R? 14 mile road. Or just tell me to call the.

ThanksThis place is run by the same person who runs Romulus. Here's the link.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-asian-massage-4-hand-available-33/10221421

It is in Concord Drive. Close to Concord Drive and 14 mile.

Sobe69
03-14-13, 12:53
Any intel on this new one.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-_-open-930am-8pm-_-9-modalities-to-choose/11105144

Wiggles0923
03-14-13, 13:05
Any intel on this new one.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-_-open-930am-8pm-_-9-modalities-to-choose/11105144Any time they say certified massage therapist, it is legit.

Sobe69
03-14-13, 14:05
Any time they say certified massage therapist, it is legit.Have you seen her? Is she any good? As for as the certified therapist part goes I have had some non legit fun times with them as well.

Moonglow913
03-14-13, 15:51
Have you seen her? Is she any good? As for as the certified therapist part goes I have had some non legit fun times with them as well.I agree and I too have had some great times with a "CMT". Although in this case the ad wording suggest legit all the way. Still, if I lived near her I'd have to see.

IncomeTrade
03-14-13, 16:57
Guys don't bother, seen her a couple times hoping it would change! Nope!

Massage is average, she doesn't dress like her pictures, kind of a brute chic!

Wore sweatpants, and while finishing, she talks about he mom and her talking about guys junk! Totally ruined it.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-_-open-930am-8pm-_-9-modalities-to-choose/11105144

Whisperer
03-14-13, 19:06
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-rest-and-relaxation-outcallslast-min-appts-evenings-buy1-get112-off/4877194

Had a dream of visiting this place. Though ad sounded legit I was expecting a bit of fun.

But turned out to be totally legit. Draping required. Service run in an apartment; table put in the corner of bed room.

Massage would rate 7 out of 10. Too much of oil. Even after wiping with wet towel (I was asked to do it on my own) at the end too much oil stayed on and soiled my clothes.

Would not repeat. For a totally legit and for 65 / hr I think there are good options out there.

Moonglow913
03-15-13, 08:13

Wore sweatpants, and while finishing, she talks about he mom and her talking about guys junk! Totally ruined it.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-_-open-930am-8pm-_-9-modalities-to-choose/11105144When you say "while finishing". What did you mean?

IncomeTrade
03-16-13, 02:19
I meant HE, there are many better ones out there! Look up Rain on craigslist! Big rack, talks a lot but great technique!

Nfnjr98
03-16-13, 09:28
Sorry on your experience. I've seen her in the past Before she moved to Seattle or something and just recently moved back to michigan. Funny thing is she use to be my neighbor. LOL. Anyway from my knowledge she is strictly "professional." YMMV is over with now because she takes her job seriously. Her massages are not that great and her personality is nonexistent. Once you get to know her she kind of opens up but not really. She is attractive but who isn't when you're naked and a lady is massaging you. Anyway consider it a loss and move onI was a regular her first tour up by Lakeside. Always a decent massage with HE, but sometimes had to ask. She is really trying to keep it professional, she was never sensual. I saw her at the new place and was exactly as described, full draping, no hints. I asked for a finish and she says she does not do that anymore. She is really trying to stay legit, said she is getting into rehab therapy. I wish her well, as I won't be going back.

Oneknot
03-16-13, 12:05
Stopped in M1 for the first time in many months, and had a great time. Last time was awful, and the mean mamasan was being a real *****. This time, the nice Mamasan answered the door and greeted me by my name. She rembers me because she thinks I look like a cop. I always find this laughable. Anyways right to the room, paid, and in comes Sugar. This is the first time I have seen sugar, and I was impressed. She took me for a very thorough table shower, I mean every nook and cranny. Very nicely dried me off at took me to the massage room. She had me lay down, and immediately took her clothes off and started to slide up and down my back. Then she started to kiss my back from head to toe. Flipped me over and immediately went to town with a BBBJ. She was also grabbing my guy and literally smacking her face. Pretty comical. Then she went for the bls and farther down while giving me a HJ. Next she climbs up and shoves her tits in my face to suck on. I get some fiv and fib with no resistance. Next she climbs on for cfs and has an incredibly tight box. She rides me until she gets off and then gets on her knees for doggy. I hit it from behind for a good ten minutes before busting an epic nut. Man do I love tiny Asian girls with tight firm asses. We lay down for a minute and she asks if I want to go again. Unfortunately I declined due to timing issues.

She said next time I could do anything I wanted with her. Full menu. I'm hoping for a trip to Greece. Her ass was so tight that I'll probably pop way too soon. Can't wait!

Carlisle321
03-16-13, 13:35
Are tutu and banana the same person? I went in a few weeks ago and asked for tutu and got banana who wore a lacy black outfit. Looking forward to trying sugar sometime.

Also, any more reports on the dequindre spot? Anyone try the 28 yo? Is the older one any good looking? Any new details appreciated.

You can always PM if you like.

Thanks in advance.

C.

Whisperer
03-16-13, 19:44
Are tutu and banana the same person? I went in a few weeks ago and asked for tutu and got banana who wore a lacy black outfit. Looking forward to trying sugar sometime.

Also, any more reports on the dequindre spot? Anyone try the 28 yo? Is the older one any good looking? Any new details appreciated.

You can always PM if you like.

Thanks in advance.

C.Tried the 28 ish. Does not look like 28, should be in very early 30s I think. Name is sasha. Looks are good.

Average massage. I asked for CBJ for .4. She told only older women do for .4. Ended up in a HE. Promised to do more on next visit.

Damage. 6 +.4.

Had the massage been good I would have repeated. For average massage+avg HE would not repeat.

Throtbngr
03-16-13, 20:43
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-new-masseuse-from-ny-4-hand-available-33/10130133

Had Xixi for half hour for two Jacks and cfs for a cnote up charge! Typical Asian female late thirties / early forties kind of reminds me of all the girls that work here!

KittyChaser010
03-16-13, 21:44

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-_-open-930am-8pm-_-9-modalities-to-choose/11105144Are you saying she was talking about other guys meat while she jerked you off? I'd be pissed.

Be safe out there,

KC

Rinhold
03-17-13, 20:31
Has anyone been to this place yet, and what type of mileage is available? Feel free to PM. I think they're the same people as the Chinese Massage in Westland. I called several times on Friday and no one answered the phone, I got the voice mail has not been set up. This would be a very convenient location for me, and according to the ad they have a table shower.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-full-body-massage/11530838

StreetLegal
03-18-13, 00:57
Has anyone been to this place yet, and what type of mileage is available? Feel free to PM. I think they're the same people as the Chinese Massage in Westland. I called several times on Friday and no one answered the phone, I got the voice mail has not been set up. This would be a very convenient location for me, and according to the ad they have a table shower.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-full-body-massage/11530838It appears on Google street view this is a condo complex so one can assume a residence, thus the appointment needed. Have not been there for this ad but about 15 years ago I saw a black lady for incall massage who rocked my world, right in this same location.

Good luck. Report back.

Brenn Hoffman
03-18-13, 06:29

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-full-body-massage/11530838I stopped at this place last week. It is in a condo, kitchen has been converted to massage room. The bathroom has a table shower, I did not get one but noticed it on the way out.

I went for half an hour which was 50. The massage was okay, a little teasing and a HJ was provided without asking. She did pop the top easily and was nice. Maybe early 40's and decent looking.

StreetLegal
03-18-13, 09:03
I stopped at this place last week. It is in a condo, kitchen has been converted to massage room. The bathroom has a table shower, I did not get one but noticed it on the way out.

I went for half an hour which was 50. The massage was okay, a little teasing and a HJ was provided without asking. She did pop the top easily and was nice. Maybe early 40's and decent looking.Was there any upcharge. Or any usual "tip pouty face?"

DFranco8
03-18-13, 11:19
Visited M1 last week in the afternoon. Had Banana was my first experience there about a year-and-a-half ago. Was not impressed then. More subsequent visits were great with the wonderful young Taco (until she left), Shampoo (until she left) and recently with Sugar! I always thought Banana looked good when I would see her, but passed for the others. Recent reviews on here, thought maybe I should try her again. Went in. No problem with mamasan as she knows me now. Paid my Franklin and Jackson and waited for Banana.

Banana came in and looked hot. I asked for a table shower and wanted some 69 action on the table (easier said than done, had a hard time translating). Nice BBBJ on the table and dried off and back to the room. Of course a half-ass massage (but we all know thats not what we are there for). Had to ask her to get naked for the massage. The tease was not there. I got hard again and she covered me for mish. Came and was done. She helped me dress and good-bye.

She just is so removed. The language barrier is too difficult. She has been there long enough to understand. Never looked fully engaged in the experience. Won't bother with her again. Will try new girls when they arrive at M-1, but in the meantime, you can't beat Sugar for all the effort she puts into the entire experience. Overall, I love this place, because you pay your money, there is no upsell and you know what you are going to get. I will just pass on Banana! Good luck out there guys and update us as new talent comes in to M-1!

Brenn Hoffman
03-18-13, 15:45
Was there any upcharge. Or any usual "tip pouty face?"Just the tip pouty face. I flipped her a 20 on the way out and she seemed fine!

MojoFallin
03-18-13, 18:00
Visited M1 last week in the afternoon. Had Banana was my first experience there about a year-and-a-half ago. Was not impressed then. More subsequent visits were great with the wonderful young Taco (until she left) , Shampoo (until she left) and recently with Sugar! I always thought Banana looked good when I would see her, but passed for the others. Recent reviews on here, thought maybe I should try her again. Went in. No problem with mamasan as she knows me now. Paid my Franklin and Jackson and waited for Banana.

Banana came in and looked hot. I asked for a table shower and wanted some 69 action on the table (easier said than done, had a hard time translating). Nice BBBJ on the table and dried off and back to the room. Of course a half-ass massage (but we all know thats not what we are there for). Had to ask her to get naked for the massage. The tease was not there. I got hard again and she covered me for mish. Came and was done. She helped me dress and good-bye.

She just is so removed. The language barrier is too difficult. She has been there long enough to understand. Never looked fully engaged in the experience. Won't bother with her again. Will try new girls when they arrive at M-1, but in the meantime, you can't beat Sugar for all the effort she puts into the entire experience. Overall, I love this place, because you pay your money, there is no upsell and you know what you are going to get. I will just pass on Banana! Good luck out there guys and update us as new talent comes in to M-1!How long has Won / Shampoo been gone. Haven't been going there much lately, last time I requested Sugar since she was new and had a great time but was thinking of going to see Won / Shampoo since I hadn't seen her in a while.

QuestForFun
03-18-13, 18:11
How long has Won / Shampoo been gone. Haven't been going there much lately, last time I requested Sugar since she was new and had a great time but was thinking of going to see Won / Shampoo since I hadn't seen her in a while.Would like to know that too. The last 2 x I've been there I was just told she wasn't there that day.

DFranco8
03-19-13, 10:09
How long has Won / Shampoo been gone. Haven't been going there much lately, last time I requested Sugar since she was new and had a great time but was thinking of going to see Won / Shampoo since I hadn't seen her in a while.I think Shampoo has been gone about 4 months. Heard of a new Taco Bell. Heard she was older, I wasn't offered her. I asked if there was anyone new. So, after all the hot reviews of Banana, I thought I would give her another try.

Wiggles0923
03-19-13, 11:14
I have not hear about this place in a while. Over a year ago I got a BBBJ there after 4 visits by the hot young worker. Has anyone been there lately. Has anything changed.

Ropeshark07
03-19-13, 16:43
I have not hear about this place in a while. Over a year ago I got a BBBJ there after 4 visits by the hot young worker. Has anyone been there lately. Has anything changed.I haven't been in a few months, but before that, I went about 6-7 times, about 1 / month. Got a different lady each time. Massages were all excellent and fabulous HJ / HE was typical. (There a few mediocre experiences, but mostly it was excellent HJ.) However, I never got BJ. It didn't even seem like it was an option. Lately I've been going to the Acu on Middlebelt, just because it's just as good and a bit closer to me, but I'm due a visit to 7 & Tel Acu soon.

HeywoodJablomi
03-20-13, 01:13
Anyone try? Please post or pm.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-location-back-in-southfield-ritas-back-incalloutcall/9864158

Nelson1
03-20-13, 03:24
I haven't been in a few months, but before that, I went about 6-7 times, about 1 / month. Got a different lady each time. Massages were all excellent and fabulous HJ / HE was typical. (There a few mediocre experiences, but mostly it was excellent HJ.) However, I never got BJ. It didn't even seem like it was an option. Lately I've been going to the Acu on Middlebelt, just because it's just as good and a bit closer to me, but I'm due a visit to 7 & Tel Acu soon.I have had some excellent massages with great HJ / HE's from one of the mature ladies. Is there more available?

AshMagnum
03-20-13, 10:04
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/3650690997.html Any info on this one?

Incognito1234
03-20-13, 12:14
Stopped in last week and saw Hanna. Your description of her is right on. .80 for the hour and after ten minutes of massage I grabbed her crotch. I got a push back and she started jerking against my hand. Then she flipped me and we discussed what I wanted which was her. $ and the pants dropped shirt open and bra up she wanted on top, covered me and started the BJ, her ass and pussy came down on my face, she is tight, smelled and tasted good. I was too soon gone. I am going back soon.Is this the one next to the pizza place and pawn shop on Warren?

I've been there 7-8 times and saw Hanna most of the time. All she's ever done is a HJ and allowed a little bit of roaming. It didn't seem very promising when I tried for more in the past. It's been a couple of months since I've been there but I notice that these reports were from February. Is providing more a recent change for her?

Anthroman
03-20-13, 19:38
A few times that I have been to M1 recently, mama asks me where I parked. Anyone ever been asked the same? I'm usually there in the evening, and part of the lot is marked for the strip club. I always park closer to the other side (farthest from the strip club) and when I tell her she seems satisfied. Any idea why this matters?

Also, I've seen Banana a few times, but not Sugar. Can anyone tell me if Sugar provides Greek?

Rinhold
03-20-13, 22:02
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-full-body-massage/11530838[/QUOTE]
I stopped at this place last week. It is in a condo, kitchen has been converted to massage room. The bathroom has a table shower, I did not get one but noticed it on the way out.

I went for half an hour which was 50. The massage was okay, a little teasing and a HJ was provided without asking. She did pop the top easily and was nice. Maybe early 40's and decent looking.

I was a little disappointed with this one. I was hoping it might be a good go to place, but I would have to say there are better options out there. The above description is very accurate. The appointment was a little odd. After I stripped down for the massage I was expecting a trip to the table shower, but was told that it is for after the massage to wash the oil off. This was a first for me. I'm not sure if I got someone different, but she seemed older than 40's. She had a good body for her age with a nice set of D's, although I wasn't able to pop the top. The massage was noticeably below average. There was some teasing during the massage but no HE. Then to the shower. I was then expecting it to happen there, and nothing. Finally, I had to say aren't you missing something? She took me back to the kitchen for the HE with some roaming ITC, but by then it was rushed. I'm not sure if I may have spooked her or something. It wasn't a very good experience overall.

Red51
03-20-13, 22:47
Just like to reiterate what's been said about Sugar. I was honestly expecting someone a bit younger and maybe better looking, she must be at least in her 50s, but she more than made up for that in her enthusiasm. BBBJ, BLS, salad tossing, and a nice tight kitty.

Mallard1
03-21-13, 08:12
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/3650690997.html

Any info on this one?Older gal average looks, kind of paranoid (doesn't like to give out her number). Below average massage and BJ for 75 or upgrade to FS for 100. Scheduling can be real difficult since she likes to do it thru email and she doesn't like to host. Strikes me as low volume provider.

Incognito1234
03-21-13, 13:31
You might be thinking of jacks place in Centerline that just got busted a week ago.No, this is the one in Westland. I'm downriver, I don't really go out to the east side.

Ropeshark07
03-21-13, 14:44
Older gal average looks, kind of paranoid (doesn't like to give out her number). Below average massage and BJ for 75 or upgrade to FS for 100. Scheduling can be real difficult since she likes to do it thru email and she doesn't like to host. Strikes me as low volume provider.Her ad's a bit confusing. In think she means she does in call (we go to her place) but I'm not sure.

Can you tell me if that's correct, and about where she's located?

Nyybry
03-21-13, 18:00
Just like to reiterate what's been said about Sugar. I was honestly expecting someone a bit younger and maybe better looking, she must be at least in her 50s, but she more than made up for that in her enthusiasm. BBBJ, BLS, salad tossing, and a nice tight kitty.Yep, all the above perfectly describes sugar. My main con about her is that she 'overacts'. I guess it is better than someone laying there like a dead fish.

Mallard1
03-21-13, 21:36
Her ad's a bit confusing. In think she means she does in call (we go to her place) but I'm not sure.

Can you tell me if that's correct, and about where she's located?She indicated she would prefer outcall but I did to go to her place which is a mobile home in Shelby.

Sandman118
03-22-13, 09:11
She indicated she would prefer outcall but I did to go to her place which is a mobile home in Shelby.Is she worth it, I'm over in Shelby and finding a local, cheap provider would be nice. Any info on looks? Service?

Thanks

DetroitWill
03-22-13, 10:21
Her ad in on BP in the T-Massage section. Ad says" come out of the snow". She is located in Taylor in 75-Eureka area. We have talked and she says she is from the Bahamas. Indicated that if she sees you often more mileage is available. Anyone seen her yet? Reply asap since I may go today. Send PM if needed!

Marino13
03-22-13, 22:57
I haven't posted in awhile because I am working 7 days a week but stopped at M-1 last Sunday and saw Sugar for the 2nd time. $160 to mama and asked for Sugar, she brought tutu in and I asked for my $ back. Tutu (banana) is better looking but Not as much fun for me. Mama said I had to wait 15 mins, I waited 10 and Sugar was there. Nice ts, back to the room and half assed massage for 5 mins and onto the main event. Started CBJ (my choice) , to RCG (she is great at this) , to mish and my 1st shot was over. She cleaned me up and asked if I wanted more. She started rubbing me again and someDFK followed by mish and Greek. I tipped her 20. Total 200 and a great time. I think I was there an hour and a half.

ContinentalMan
03-23-13, 00:24
I haven't posted in awhile because I am working 7 days a week but stopped at M-1 last Sunday and saw Sugar for the 2nd time. $160 to mama and asked for Sugar, she brought tutu in and I asked for my $ back. Tutu (banana) is better looking but Not as much fun for me. Mama said I had to wait 15 mins, I waited 10 and Sugar was there. Nice ts, back to the room and half assed massage for 5 mins and onto the main event. Started CBJ (my choice) , to RCG (she is great at this) , to mish and my 1st shot was over. She cleaned me up and asked if I wanted more. She started rubbing me again and someDFK followed by mish and Greek. I tipped her 20. Total 200 and a great time. I think I was there an hour and a half.It amazes me how much people will pay. I go in from time to time, pay $1, and get the exact same services. You guys are paying way too much.

Marino13
03-23-13, 12:39
I haven't posted in awhile because I am working 7 days a week but stopped at M-1 last Sunday and saw Sugar for the 2nd time. $160 to mama and asked for Sugar, she brought tutu in and I asked for my $ back. Tutu (banana) is better looking but Not as much fun for me. Mama said I had to wait 15 mins, I waited 10 and Sugar was there. Nice ts, back to the room and half assed massage for 5 mins and onto the main event. Started CBJ (my choice) , to RCG (she is great at this) , to mish and my 1st shot was over. She cleaned me up and asked if I wanted more. She started rubbing me again and someDFK followed by mish and Greek. I tipped her 20. Total 200 and a great time. I think I was there an hour and a half.Sorry, meant to say I tipped 40 for a total of 200.

KrazieMofo
03-24-13, 11:31
Her ad in on BP in the T-Massage section. Ad says" come out of the snow". She is located in Taylor in 75-Eureka area. We have talked and she says she is from the Bahamas. Indicated that if she sees you often more mileage is available. Anyone seen her yet? Reply asap since I may go today. Send PM if needed!Paid 150 for a topless message with he. Pretty sure nothing else is on the menu. Definitely wouldn't repeat. Expensive mistake.

Roxtar1011
03-24-13, 13:29
Any info on this provider?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-and-previous-client-specials-call-now-i-book-quickly/5110638

KrazieMofo
03-24-13, 17:38
Any info on this provider?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-and-previous-client-specials-call-now-i-book-quickly/5110638Not much of a looker. Butch lesbo. She does give a good massage with he. I only paid 75 out the door (this was a few months ago).

Skifreak
03-25-13, 08:09
I decided to give this place a try, I noticed that on BP it wad the same people who do Tue add for sunyskies on the east side. Anyways it was 70 for the massage. Great massage, but had the sheet on all times. Anyways got nothing, but maybe because they are still new and didn't know me. I'm not sure if I will try again, maybe if there are no other choices. Are

Dabbler1000
03-26-13, 18:03
This place hasn't been posting much lately.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-massage-30/5749898.

Decided to try it out again. Older woman (60+) goes by the name of Anna. Kind of bossy, but doesn't bother me. I could tell after a few minutes into the massage that things were going to be OK. On the flip, no negotiation, straight to the HE. PM if you want more info.

Dabbler1000
03-26-13, 22:34
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-massage-30/5749898

This place hasn't been posting much lately.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-massage-30/5749898.

Decided to try it out again. Older woman (60+) goes by the name of Anna. Kind of bossy, but doesn't bother me. I could tell after a few minutes into the massage that things were going to be OK. On the flip, no negotiation, straight to the HE. PM if you want more info.

Detroit5551
03-27-13, 11:18
Just want to check in and find out if it is still Jackie at DT health. Anyone know if a change has been made yet?

Anthroman
03-27-13, 19:47
Went to see Sugar for the first time, and had a similar experience as those mentioned before. Banana is better looking, and has a fuller rack, but Sugar will do just about anything. As the massage began she didn't take long to spread my legs and use her mouth and tongue in every way imaginable- even gave a BJ by shoving her face between my legs while I was still on my back. This went on for a while followed by mish and doggie. During the doggie, I took the oil bottle she had brought in and she let me squirt her asshole, but when I tried for some Greek action she said no. I've been trying to find an Asian provider for anal but to no avail. Banana refused me in the past. Anyways, finished up doggie style and received a great massage. Round two was a CBJ to finish the appointment. Sugar does overreact a bit too much as previously mentioned, but she is VERY accommodating (minus Greek for me). If anyone knows of a massage parlor, or any Asian provider from whom I might get some anal, send a message.

Wiggles0923
03-28-13, 11:18
Went to see Sugar for the first time, and had a similar experience as those mentioned before. Banana is better looking, and has a fuller rack, but Sugar will do just about anything. As the massage began she didn't take long to spread my legs and use her mouth and tongue in every way imaginable- even gave a BJ by shoving her face between my legs while I was still on my back. This went on for a while followed by mish and doggie. During the doggie, I took the oil bottle she had brought in and she let me squirt her asshole, but when I tried for some Greek action she said no. I've been trying to find an Asian provider for anal but to no avail. Banana refused me in the past. Anyways, finished up doggie style and received a great massage. Round two was a CBJ to finish the appointment. Sugar does overreact a bit too much as previously mentioned, but she is VERY accommodating (minus Greek for me). If anyone knows of a massage parlor, or any Asian provider from whom I might get some anal, send a message.If you want Greek at M1 it all depends on size. If you are over 5 to 6 inches forget it.

Cod Mw
03-28-13, 20:45
Been going to Famous Shiatsu at mound and 14 for about 2 years, but over the last few months it seems to be getting worse. New girl almost every time who gives a crap massage with a half ass HJ except for Ruby. Was think about trying Shiatsu Well Being at 15 and Dequinder has anyone went there lately an how does it compare to Famous Shaitsu.

Dabbler1000
03-28-13, 22:49
Look on the Battle Creek Forum. Sandy at Happy Massage.

Cod Mw
03-28-13, 23:04
Anyone been here lately it's at 15 & Dequinder. The Famous Shiatsu at 14 & Mound seems to be going down hill on my last few trips there. Massages have been crappy with a half ass HJ, except for Ruby she is always great, but only get her about every so often now.

Ropeshark07
03-29-13, 09:15
Anyone been here lately it's at 15 & Dequinder. The Famous Shiatsu at 14 & Mound seems to be going down hill on my last few trips there. Massages have been crappy with a half ass HJ, except for Ruby she is always great, but only get her about every so often now.I have not been there lately, because I'm now on the other side of town. But 9 months back, it was one of my favorite places. Great message, followed by nice, slow HEHJ without negotiation or haggling. Never tried for anything more. If it's the same as it was, I highly recommend. Maybe that's not recent enough to be useful, but maybe it is.

T Man
03-29-13, 13:39
Can't seem to find any intel on these two newbies, anyone seen them?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-2-handed-massage-1-hr-75/11759879

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/3706031278.html

Conoman1963
03-29-13, 17:27
Can't seem to find any intel on these two newbies, anyone seen them?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-2-handed-massage-1-hr-75/11759879

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/3706031278.htmlLooks like Ashley is sharing a place with Melissa. Melissa has mixed reviews but most lean to waste of time, Maybe this Ashley will convince Melissa to be a little more user friendly.

Love the Hoes
04-01-13, 21:09
Stopped in M1 yesterday as I needed some relaxation since I am going through a divorce. I've been there several times but it's been a few years.

Gave mamasan, a new one (not Cindy) that I have never seen 160 for the hour.

I asked who was working and it was only Banana. I wasn't all that impressed with her appearance. She came into the room with some oil and a cover (not in a wrapper, I might add) and set them on the bed. I asked for the table shower and she seemed very annoyed. Not friendly at all and the table shower was rushed and I froze the entire time. Nothing remotely sensual about it.

We then headed back to the room. I laid on the table, she stripped down and she proceeded to give me a half ass massage for about ONE minute when someone says something to her though the door. Next thing I know, she jumps up, puts her clothes back on, grabs the oil and cover and goes out of the room.

I'm like "WTF"! So I'm laying there waiting. And waiting. And waiting. No less than 15 minutes goes by and I decide, F this. I put my clothes on and open the door to look like hollering "excuse me?" After getting progressively louder, mamasan comes to me and I tell her I'm leaving and want my money back. She tries to argue that Banana had a phone call and will be done in a minute. Hell NO! I try to get my money back, but mamasan isn't budging. I eventually got 110 back and mamasan kept 50 saying that next time it will only be 100. F them and that place. I'll never go back.

For the record, my very first visit there was around 8 years ago with Cindi (yes, the mamasan). I've only read of 1 other person on here to have that experience.

DJ Surething
04-01-13, 22:34
Evening, Gents. I used to be on this board and the Scorps back in the day and have been secretly mongering this board again lately. I went by dj88 but can't seem to get back on as that. Anyway, thanks for all the intel, but down to business.

Has anyone noticed the resurgence of AMPs in Oakland county. Troy and Rochester Hills? There must be 5 at least that I can think of. Anyone have any experience at any of these.

1. Good or Great Hands. Troy (40 yr old mamasan, nice massage, HJ, very nice, heard someone having fun in the back, saw no one else. Tried only once, might go back.)

2. Eastern Massage. Troy (never see the same girl twice, but always the best massages. Limited HEs, nice teasing and feeling up, but the best one can hope for is a HJ. I love this place because the massages are so good. Ladies a bit older.)

3. Asian Massage. Troy (been there twice and the ladies are smoking hot. 8's and up. Great massage by xena and lucy lot's of teasing and feeling up, but biding my time to test out the waters. Curtain doors and legite signs make me think HJ may be the best one can hope for.)

4. Ivy. Troy (just saw it today. Never been)

5. One on Rochester and Auburn (forgot the name). (been there once. Okay chics, nothing special, do it yourself. Probably won't be back.)

There just popping up all over Oakland county (the OC). Any one want to share?

PM if you have any good intel or respond to post. Is this the best place for this post in the Detroit thread?

Have fun. Be Safe.

DJ

Eq Twink
04-02-13, 08:28
Maybe she grabbed the gear and left because she thought someone suspicious was at the door?When that kind of thing has happened to me there (and it's happened several times) it's been because someone else came in that paid more money. When it's happened Cindy would come in and splain the situation and give a discount. It happened several times in a row, including on my "come back tomorrow, we'll make it up to you" day so I wrote them off. I'd rather drive out to Fenton than deal with the BS at M1.

Eq Twink
04-02-13, 08:31
Evening, Gents. I used to be on this board and the Scorps back in the day and have been secretly mongering this board again lately. I went by dj88 but can't seem to get back on as that. Anyway, thanks for all the intel, but down to business.

Has anyone noticed the resurgence of AMPs in Oakland county. Troy and Rochester Hills? There must be 5 at least that I can think of. Anyone have any experience at any of these.

1. Good or Great Hands. Troy (40 yr old mamasan, nice massage, HJ, very nice, heard someone having fun in the back, saw no one else. Tried only once, might go back.)

2. Eastern Massage. Troy (never see the same girl twice, but always the best massages. Limited HEs, nice teasing and feeling up, but the best one can hope for is a HJ. I love this place because the massages are so good. Ladies a bit older.)

3. Asian Massage. Troy (been there twice and the ladies are smoking hot. 8's and up. Great massage by xena and lucy lot's of teasing and feeling up, but biding my time to test out the waters. Curtain doors and legite signs make me think HJ may be the best one can hope for.)

5. One on Rochester and Auburn (forgot the name). (been there once. Okay chics, nothing special, do it yourself. Probably won't be back.)

PM if you have any good intel or respond to post. Is this the best place for this post in the Detroit thread?

Have fun. Be Safe.

DJI went to Ivy recently. Older provider, massage almost as good as Eastern. Wouldn't give a HJ (encouraged me to do it while she watched) but she agreed to lift up her top and she played with the boys for quite a while.

Sandman118
04-02-13, 09:12
I have to agree w the most recent poster about M1. After many strolls on the Are and Ave recently I have seen too many uncles which has left me discouraged so I decided on M1, my first visit was about 2 yrs ago. This time it was Banana, great boobs but that's about it, she seemed very disengaged, rushed. Only rode me CG for one minute before she said it hurt! WTF! Jerked me like she was trying to get to the finish line in under 2 minutes (it hurt even w oil) she Went back to BJ to finish. My experience two yrs ago was much better and cheaper. Wouldn't go there again and the language barrier is the icing on the cake.

If you decide to go there I've never spent more $140 TOTAL for a massage and HE usually $60 for massage and 60-80 for HE.

Is there any non Asian (or asian-american) massage providers that include a BBBJ w their services? FS would be ok, but mainly looking for a very good BBJ. Please pm me.

Still hunting Fatima, strolled by her GS on 3 occasions so far with no avail.

Ropeshark07
04-02-13, 16:04

Have fun. Be Safe.

DJI just discovered the AMPs last year, and at the time worked in Troy. I went to most of the places you have listed above. (Ivy's wasn't up yet then, but Ivy herself started at Eastern Health) I got some great massages, but very few happy endings other than self-serve with a little help. (I wasn't very insistent, however, so that may have been a factor.) Still, I find that the East side (Warren, etc) or West side (Westland, Livonia) to be more reliable. I have a posting on most of those I submitted previously.

(However since the search function on this site is twitchy, I'll repost. And don't tell me it's not twitchy, because it doesn't search my own posts correctly. Also, when I finally find the right post and click it, it doesn't even take me to the right place but rather a page filled with *not my posts.)

So I'll sum up my favorite rug & tugs:

Acu on Middlebelt (Livonia) : my current fav. Great massage, great HJ HE from a fairly attractive provider. No other services available, however. Only real downside is she seems to run the place by herself. I've never seen anybody but Hannah there, and she's often busy.

Acu on Telegraph (Detroit) : Just as good for the same reasons, though few of providers are as attactive as Hannah. The occasional bad trip there, but it's pretty rare. Great massage, great HJ / HE. I'd probably go more often if it were a little closer to me.

Chinese Massage (called Relaxing Asian on NR) : this place is often good, but it's real spotty and the women move out of there awfully fast.

M1. Is on this board lots. Sure it's FS and often everything is on the table. For me, it's a bit expensive for FS and rushed, and I never get an actual massage there. I don't go there much.

Famous Shiatsu on Mound, my favorite when I worked in Troy. Never had a problem getting at HE there (as opposed to self-serve at Eastern Health)

Also, I just tried the apartment massage place that's been advertising a lot in Westland a few weeks back, and recently in Novi. I went to the place in Westland.

It's an apartment, and a bit cheaper. Massage wasn't terribly good. HJ was pretty good but I think that's all that's on the table and all you'd want considering the age of the provider. Also, she's very difficult to understand on the phone, so getting directions was a bit of a challenge. She was very chatty in person, however, and says a lot of women go through there, so YMMV.

EjRock
04-03-13, 22:37
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/open-everyday-so-come-in-out-of-the-cold-with-my-daily-special-22/7029106

First time post. Dreamt about this one. Haven't seen any reviews for her other than one guy that was turned off by an upsell. Being ready for that (which took it from 1 for a topless to 1. 2 for no clothes) I enjoyed her company. Very straightforward setup, she picked up quickly and directed me right to a generic stripmall / office building in Taylor with private parking off the street. The pictures there aren't anything special (some pics in another post accurately hinted that she's actually hotter. http://porthuron.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?categoryKey=BodyRubs&categoryKey=BodyRubs&oid=6624051&image=10239506) , but she was actually very very pretty in person; super cute, early 30's with a toned but pleasantly curvy body. She was friendly, but unlike some other non-AMP girls I've seen that are popular here, who seem to talk nonstop as a rule, she was mellow and actually let me relax in silence. The massage was a pretty mild "soft touch" affair, but I'm not looking for a deep muscular massage, and the finish was great. On the downside, grabbing was limited to her very nice ass, at least on my first visit. Couldn't tell what extras are on offer. I suspect not many.

I'll dream about her again. She's fun to look at and the fact that she exudes a lot less crazy than other providers made for a relaxing experience. The $20 upsell is kind of silly, but yeah, I definitely haven't seen anyone prettier for less than what I paid her so I'm happy.

Hope I did this right.

KittyChaser010
04-04-13, 08:01
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/open-everyday-so-come-in-out-of-the-cold-with-my-daily-special-22/7029106

First time post. Dreamt about this one. Haven't seen any reviews for her other than one guy that was turned off by an upsell. Being ready for that (which took it from 1 for a topless to 1. 2 for no clothes) I enjoyed her company. Very straightforward setup, she picked up quickly and directed me right to a generic stripmall / office building in Taylor with private parking off the street. The pictures there aren't anything special (some pics in another post accurately hinted that she's actually hotter.

http://porthuron.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?categoryKey=BodyRubs&categoryKey=BodyRubs&oid=6624051&image=10239506

) , but she was actually very very pretty in person; super cute, early 30's with a toned but pleasantly curvy body. She was friendly, but unlike some other non-AMP girls I've seen that are popular here, who seem to talk nonstop as a rule, she was mellow and actually let me relax in silence. The massage was a pretty mild "soft touch" affair, but I'm not looking for a deep muscular massage, and the finish was great. On the downside, grabbing was limited to her very nice ass, at least on my first visit. Couldn't tell what extras are on offer. I suspect not many.

I'll dream about her again. She's fun to look at and the fact that she exudes a lot less crazy than other providers made for a relaxing experience. The $20 upsell is kind of silly, but yeah, I definitely haven't seen anyone prettier for less than what I paid her so I'm happy.

Hope I did this right.Yeah you did it right if you are advertising for her. Are you sure you're not amber? 120 is full service at ALot of places. Most of us aren't paying 120 for a HJ even if a movie star is performing them. Good try though. If you aren't amber, rttf so you don't sound like such a troll.

Be safe out there,

KC

Ropeshark07
04-04-13, 08:21
Yeah you did it right if you are advertising for her. Are you sure you're not amber? 120 is full service at ALot of places. Most of us aren't paying 120 for a HJ even if a movie star is performing them. Good try though. If you aren't amber, rttf so you don't sound like such a troll.

Be safe out there,

KCI'd say this is a helpful report. I'd also say there are some who dig the massage / HE combo enough to pay $110-$120 for HE. Myself included, and plenty others, since the places I go to are often very busy. I'd blow off comments calling you a troll. Everyone keeps saying TOFTT, but this forum really isn't such a team-like place to newbies. Still, there's usually pretty good info if you don't mind combing past a bzillion RTFF posts to find it.

EjRock
04-04-13, 09:15
Yeah you did it right if you are advertising for her. Are you sure you're not amber? 120 is full service at ALot of places. Most of us aren't paying 120 for a HJ even if a movie star is performing them. Good try though. If you aren't amber, rttf so you don't sound like such a troll.

Be safe out there,

KCSorry if my value scale is off. Kind of confused since my basis for comparison was two girls that have gotten nothing but praise here (Rain in Troy and Tori on the Eastside), who were in the same ballpark.

Kenzowilluta
04-04-13, 13:55
I have seen this woman posts for months upon months as therapeutic, now she switches it up in the therapeutic section. I also have seen somewhere that she is a cops wife or something? I know Livonia doesn't mess around with regard to police interaction. So, is this lady legit or what is she? Any info would be nice.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pleasure-island-welcome-aboard/9267474

Also, I have a report for CL Sweet Jane if anyone is interested!

Mrtroy
04-04-13, 19:54
I have seen this woman posts for months upon months as therapeutic, now she switches it up in the therapeutic section. I also have seen somewhere that she is a cops wife or something? I know Livonia doesn't mess around with regard to police interaction. So, is this lady legit or what is she? Any info would be nice.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pleasure-island-welcome-aboard/9267474

Also, I have a report for CL Sweet Jane if anyone is interested!I never visited but some where I seen a replay on here wasnt great but wasnt bad. Wish I could remember where I seen the reply. But I remember the pic of her (cute).

Jeffbeaumont
04-04-13, 21:06
Nikki.

313-646-8898.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-in-from-the-cold-and-let-me-warm-you-up-with-my-soft-touch-22/11679710

Thought about this one recently. I would imagine.

Set up was easy. You call she answers! If you google the phone number it will come up with some girl from Dearborn / Taylor who did a porno once. That isn't her.

Incall is an office suite in a very nice Canton area. Suite is well appointed with table, stereo, chair, clean linens, and table.

The 1st picture in her ad is her, a very good picture of her. Not to say she is not attractive IRL, but she has had a few kids and it shows. The 2nd pic is not her or her from a long time ago. Again, she is attractive.

She undressed for the massage. Roaming is restricted. Massage is ok. Handshake at the end.

Her donations are $ and $.5. There is more to be had in the area for far less than that. Karen offers a very similar visit for far less. I would consider repeating if her rates drop.

StrokeOfLuck
04-05-13, 17:48

Also, I have a report for CL Sweet Jane if anyone is interested!I had a nightmare of this one once. Massage is good, but she never shuts up. Hand job is half assed, and she is much chubbier than the pics. Not sure if I would want to see her topless honestly. Hard enough to keep the little soldier at attention with all the jibber jabber going on. Much better options out there for the money.

PokerMan39
04-05-13, 18:04

Also, I have a report for CL Sweet Jane if anyone is interested!Story from the old AES / EV days is she is a nut case and yes, she claimed in posting on the boards that her spouse was LE and threatened legal action against anyone who mentioned her in a review. She would lurk on the escort boards then get banned every time she started the personal attacks.

The current ad is below, but I expect it to get pulled soon. It is a bit suggestive beyond therapeutic. I don't know too many massage providers that provide a topless massage and mutual shower without a rub-and-tug. Hopefully someone TOFTT. It won't be me.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/welcome-to-pleasure-island-andgtandgtandgtclick-hereandltandltandltandltfor-your-getaway/11828334

Dabbler1000
04-05-13, 18:12
Visited this place.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/try-something-new-exciting-and-different-nicole-lee-30/11748889

I expected to see an Asian, girl was from Trinidad. Not to much to look at, but good girl. Excellent English, nice conversation.

OK massage. On the flip talked about a "menu". I think it was all talk. We'll see.

She seemed to be new at the massage thing. Left happy. $80 out the door for the half hour.

HereIam2
04-06-13, 11:55
I had a nightmare of this one once. Massage is good, but she never shuts up. Hand job is half assed, and she is much chubbier than the pics. Not sure if I would want to see her topless honestly. Hard enough to keep the little soldier at attention with all the jibber jabber going on. Much better options out there for the money.I've been to Regina several times, last visit was some months ago.

Some of what your saying. Is true; she talks alot, but most non. AMP do.

Second she is a YMWV situation, it took me several visits to even get HE!

She offers a great massage, that's why I kept going back.

Now, I can honestly say she is not a chubby gal, she's not super slim either.

She's, probably about (not good at weight) 140 ish, but she's about 5'6. I like my woman to look like women, not into the whole Nicole Ritchie look.

If you are, then I guess she's not that body typed.

Basically, I would recommend if you don't mind the chit chat.

Her place is spottless, she's alert (not all strung out) I would say her pics are pretty accurate.

Except, she won't dress up like that jeans and a top.

If you like your women slim, avoid her, she's built more like Jennifer. Lopez.

A bit curvy, but not chubby, because I'm no chubby chaser!

But be prepared for conversation! If NOT avoid!

I can't comment on the topless massage, as I never received one.

She doesn't have a small rack from what I could tell, so if you're a large boob guy.

Maybe?

I think I'm going to wait though till her rates drop to about $!

Robertin75
04-06-13, 19:02
Went to Sunrise Spa on Grand River.

Door fee $50 plus the lady wanted another $100 for FS.

Asked for my money back and left.

Naomi used to charge me $100 FS.

Ksolaris2000
04-07-13, 09:46

Have fun. Be Safe.

DJWow, Big surprise about Great Hands on Rochester. I know the mamasan / owner very well who works there, she is usually the only one working there. She is very legit, just some teasing. If you got a HJ job from her I would be very surprised, but would never say it would never happen, just shocked. IF her girls are giving HE, I know she would fire them, but then anything can happen when the door closes and I think the new girls may be getting friendlier. At the Farmington location, she has a camera pointed on the counter and watches on her laptop to see how big of a tip the girls are getting. If they keep getting big tips or don't wear the right clothes, they are gone.

By the way there are AMP's popping up all over not just OC. It's getting pretty saturated everywhere.

Jay23
04-07-13, 19:26
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/3716170260.html, is this the same spot?

Nyybry
04-07-13, 21:11
Visited this place.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/try-something-new-exciting-and-different-nicole-lee-30/11748889

I expected to see an Asian, girl was from Trinidad. Not to much to look at, but good girl. Excellent English, nice conversation.

OK massage. On the flip talked about a "menu". I think it was all talk. We'll see.

She seemed to be new at the massage thing. Left happy. $80 out the door for the half hour.Where abouts is her location in Romulus?

Sandman118
04-08-13, 09:44
Visited M1 (reviewed last week) and DT over the past month. Both ended up w a good ending but felt like something was missing, both places felt very rushed. M1 was great a few years ago but last visit was so so, I think it was tutu / banana that kept saying it was hurting during FS.

My first time at DT I felt like I was being interrogated and treated like shit by mamasan, massage was half ass and seemed like she wanted to get right to business and get it over with.

Both AMPs are far for me, is there anything in the Macomb / east side area worth while, no bs just Good bbjcim? AMP or mp would work.

Stay safe

KrazieMofo
04-08-13, 15:13
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ive-got-that-midas-touch-29/9906535

Saw this one a couple of weeks ago. East side of Detroit, nice neighborhood. She giives a good topless massage with he (only panties on). Nothing else offered. Slightly thick (which I like) with nice perky titties .80 for an hour and she does give you an actual hour. Tipped her 20 she was surprised by it. Good value compared to I pay at AMP. Would repeat.

Member #4967
04-08-13, 17:12
Visited M1 (reviewed last week) and DT over the past month. Both ended up w a good ending but felt like something was missing, both places felt very rushed. M1 was great a few years ago but last visit was so so, I think it was tutu / banana that kept saying it was hurting during FS.

My first time at DT I felt like I was being interrogated and treated like shit by mamasan, massage was half ass and seemed like she wanted to get right to business and get it over with.

Both AMPs are far for me, is there anything in the Macomb / east side area worth while, no bs just Good bbjcim? AMP or mp would work.

Stay safeThe rude mamasan is gone and theres a couple newer girls there. Ann was quite pretty gave a great massage no rush. A bit thick in the middle but had quite a nice ass for an Asian.

DFranco8
04-09-13, 11:14
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/newly-openedfull-body-massageby-asian-sweet/11235408

She can also going to hotel with you, $300 for / hr OR $1, 200 over night! Ever things you want.How old? What does she look like? More low down please!

SingDong99
04-09-13, 11:30
Anyone tried her yet? She lives in a nice neighborhood and one of the neighbors, who I know personally, said they thought she was doing shady things. Which is perfect!

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/3728619625.html

I might TOFTT and give it a try and share my experiences.

Wiggles0923
04-09-13, 12:30
Besides, M1 and DT and the place in Romulus what are the places in the metro Detroit area that offer FS. When you say he I think it is just a rub and tug. I can do that shit myself. I want to pound a girl not get a HJ.

Member #4700
04-09-13, 15:22
Besides, M1 and DT and the place in Romulus what are the places in the metro Detroit area that offer FS. When you say he I think it is just a rub and tug. I can do that shit myself. I want to pound a girl not get a HJ.

I'm with you! Add Sunrise on Grand River to the list.Here are 2 more for the list.

There is also the Madison Heights location that is associated with the Romulus one: http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-asian-massage-new-masseuse-from-ny-4-hand-available-33/10221421

They were previously on Dequindre until a couple of months ago. Always have had a pretty good FS experience at both the Westside and Eastside locations.

And. There is the Westland location on Warren Road. : http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/3732448695.html

Been here a couple times, both within a 2 month period about a year or so ago, and FS was on the menu.

BTW, does anyone have any intel on this one: http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-deserve-to-be-pampered-today-29/11845034

StreetLegal
04-09-13, 17:00
Anyone tried her yet? She lives in a nice neighborhood and one of the neighbors, who I know personally, said they thought she was doing shady things. Which is perfect!

I might TOFTT and give it a try and share my experiences.This is your first forum post and you are trying to find out some info about verifying a provider's activities in a neighborhood and you say you think it is shady? I think you have a better chance of getting hit by lightening! RTFF and post some real intel before asking for the unanswerable please.

Ropeshark07
04-09-13, 17:45

Here are 2 more for the list.

There is also the Madison Heights location that is associated with the Romulus one:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-asian-massage-new-masseuse-from-ny-4-hand-available-33/10221421

They were previously on Dequindre until a couple of months ago. Always have had a pretty good FS experience at both the Westside and Eastside locations.

And. There is the Westland location on Warren Road. :

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/3732448695.html

Been here a couple times, both within a 2 month period about a year or so ago, and FS was on the menu.

BTW, does anyone have any intel on this one:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-deserve-to-be-pampered-today-29/11845034Also, BTW, I just went to this one last week.

Westland location on Warren Road. : http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/3732448695.html (Although I was responding to the A'nna add, not the 4 hand in this link)

I'd gone about a year ago, and gotten BBBJ and FS (from a lady named Janey). I didn't return because she wasn't terribly pretty, wasn't into it, and skipped right by the massage portion, which I like. Also, it was a little steep for rushed, rushed service. ($180, I think, for about 40 mins.)

Finally, I thought I'd try it again. My experience was a little odd. It took me two tries, because the lady's Engrish was so bad over the phone I couldn't understand directions or address. Couldn't even get enough of an address over the phone to GPS my way. Finally, I did a little research, got an idea of what complex I was looking for and tried again. Lady was nice enough, but no looker. 50, a bit heavy and mom-ish. The massage was kind of lame. Getting attention on the flip was easy enough. (Another $20.) I didn't try (or want) for any more than a HE and that was easy enough to get. Once I told her to slow down, the HJ / HE was pretty good. She was also very, very chatty, which was odd for an AMP experience. But she told me a lot about the place, including that she was really just an admin type and filling in since they didn't have any other girls there that day. Also, she says the girls come and go there like crazy. Not surprisingly. I have no trouble believing FS is to be had with the right gal, but it seems like a YMMV-a-lot kind of setup.

Ropeshark07
04-09-13, 17:52
How old? What does she look like? More low down please!A word to the wise, Stven has been posting a bunch of promises like this, and all reports of the places before have been legit. I'm not what he's after, or what he gets out of it, but I'd question any report from him.

Vette00
04-09-13, 18:28

I might TOFTT and give it a try and share my experiences.Don't bother! She's legit! No HE, and she says will call the police to report you as a sex offender.

Vette00
04-09-13, 18:44

I might TOFTT and give it a try and share my experiences.Don't waste your time or money, no HE. She threatened to call police and report as a sex offender for seeking prostitution.

HeywoodJablomi
04-09-13, 21:41
Anyone try? Please post or pm.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-location-back-in-southfield-ritas-back-incalloutcall/9864158I answered my own question. Very good provider. Pics are accurate. Prices vary depending upon desired service. Very good nude mutual massage, FIV, a long slow HJ and Russian for 125. Kitty was wet and clean. Very personable, but does not yammer on during the session like some.

BillyBoy49
04-09-13, 22:21

Here are 2 more for the list.

There is also the Madison Heights location that is associated with the Romulus one:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-asian-massage-new-masseuse-from-ny-4-hand-available-33/10221421

And. There is the Westland location on Warren Road. :

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/3732448695.html

BTW, does anyone have any intel on this one:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-deserve-to-be-pampered-today-29/11845034Just my two cents. Went to the Newburgh place the other day hoping for a little xtra from Anna. She has an assistant now and she is not very good at anything at all. After some instructions from Anna (can; t understand Chinese and have no idea what they were discussing) she started the horrible dry massage. She finally asked if I wanted oil and proceeded to continue the half ass massage. She leaned over me on the flip with her covered boobs in my face. As I grabbed them she said she would take the top off for. 8. I said no way and barely got a HE. Very dissapointed and won't waste my time. Seen Anna about three times now and never been offered FS. She keeps telling me" you a nice guy". Maybe I am to nice. Thats all I got.

Looking Around
04-10-13, 08:24
A word to the wise, Stven has been posting a bunch of promises like this, and all reports of the places before have been legit. I'm not what he's after, or what he gets out of it, but I'd question any report from him.Jackson deleted it because Stven has been a sh*t-stirring knucklehead in the past, posting false stuff about that provider.

Spike1300
04-10-13, 13:01
Been a lurker for awhile so thought I would share and begin the postings.

I love this place. I go every few weeks. Always get a great massage, which I like. Never rushed, the the lady's are attractive older gals, but very friendly. Get lot of teasing on the boys and rear. On the flip enjoy a long slow HE. Roaming usually allowed. Sometimes get lucky to get under the top for some squeezing fun. YMMV. But I always try. Had a hint last time more fun could be had with more time, another hour, but not looking for that. 60 for .5 80 for 1. 0.

Stroller 5150
04-11-13, 00:35
Stopped by Tues pm, haven't been in lately. Mamasan took me back, gave me an excellent deep tissue massage on my back. 30 minutes in, second woman (Hannah) enters. I get a 2 handed massage for 5 minutes while they talk, then mamasan exits. Hannah is extremely friendly and flirtatious. On the flip, the HJ commences, with no resistance to feeling her up. After the HE, she completes the frontal massage. Lots of flirting, but doesn't respond to questions about the rest of the menu. I think there's more to be had. Hannah is very attractive, about 25. Mamasan is 45ish and in good shape too.

8 for 1hr, massage was excellent, tipped .1.

Ropeshark07
04-11-13, 14:03
Stopped by Tues pm, haven't been in lately. Mamasan took me back, gave me an excellent deep tissue massage on my back. 30 minutes in, second woman (Hannah) enters. I get a 2 handed massage for 5 minutes while they talk, then mamasan exits. Hannah is extremely friendly and flirtatious. On the flip, the HJ commences, with no resistance to feeling her up. After the HE, she completes the frontal massage. Lots of flirting, but doesn't respond to questions about the rest of the menu. I think there's more to be had. Hannah is very attractive, about 25. Mamasan is 45ish and in good shape too.

8 for 1hr, massage was excellent, tipped. 1.Stoller! Lost of posts in multiple forums, and lots of good info. Thanks!

Michiman
04-12-13, 15:40
There is a Hannah at VanDyke Spa, probably 40, med build, decent massage, also Hannah at Day Spa (I think that's the name), the place on VanDyke on the North side, north of Cozy. She was formerly CC at Sonia, probably 30ish (maybe late 20's?) friendly, cute, tanned, but not a great massage (I like deep tissue) and now more expensive than some. Is the Hannah at the place on Mound and 14 one of those or another Hannah altogether? Saw Ruby at VanDyke and got a good non-rushed massage. Wish they wouldn't move the girls around so much, when you find someone you like they often are not there next time you try.

Skifreak
04-13-13, 01:27
Decided to stop in for a 1 hour massage. There were three girls sitting behind the glass and all were very friendly. Sophia took me back typical Asian chick, maybe in her 40's not bad looking. Sue did have one heck of a nice rack though. Anyways, asked for the shower and they were happy to give me one, it was nice the only bad thing was the room was a bit cold. Like I said before paid for the 1 hr and got all of it plus an extra ten min. Total time there was almost 90 min. Everytime I have been here I have had great service, everyone is nice and the give a great massage. Lots of teasing and left a happy camper. I gave her. 3 for a tip and she seemed supper happy about it. The only funny thing was the bury shop next store was open, and the girl sitting at the desk watched me walk in and was laughing about it. I think she knew why I was there.

KrazieMofo
04-13-13, 10:48

8 for 1hr, massage was excellent, tipped. 1.You tipped 10 for an he? You made out. If I tip anything less than 30 at these places they complain. Thats why I haven't been there in a while.

Zimbus
04-13-13, 12:57
I am delighted to see additional AMP's in the OC area. Many of the others are too far to drive for a spontaneous experience. I've been to most of these but I have not tried Ivy. Where is it located? Same question for Great Hands. I have been to the AMP on Auburn just east of Rochester. There is one very cute AMP provider there and she gives a decent massage. You can go totally undraped and they accept credit card. But it's almost entirely self-serve HE. Same thing at Eastern Massage on Rochester Road. At one time, I hit the jackpot there with FS from a gal named Cici. However, she has been missing for months now. I tried Asian Massage nearby on the other side of Rochester and all I remember was an older Asian lady who was thorough but declined any request to offer a HE. She was polite but no go there. The 2 spas on Van Dyke are very reliable and the gals at both tend to be cute and accommodating. Lately, I have been paying them $.8 for the hour plus a Jackson tip. Each time the gal pouts her lip and goes all quiet on me after I give them the tip. Really? Don't they realize we can get FS for $.3 more?

Have fun. Be Safe.

DJ

RtWantabe
04-14-13, 10:42
I was just about to set up an appt but decided to pull the plug and check here first! Has anyone had any luck with this one? Anything on the menu besides therapeutic?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/majick-touch-248-971-5422-new-hours-and-open-late-on-weekends/11768091

Eq Twink
04-14-13, 11:01
I am delighted to see additional AMP's in the OC area. Many of the others are too far to drive for a spontaneous experience. I've been to most of these but I have not tried Ivy. Where is it located? Same question for Great Hands. I have been to the AMP on Auburn just east of Rochester. There is one very cute AMP provider there and she gives a decent massage. You can go totally undraped and they accept credit card. But it's almost entirely self-serve HE. Same thing at Eastern Massage on Rochester Road. At one time, I hit the jackpot there with FS from a gal named Cici. However, she has been missing for months now. I tried Asian Massage nearby on the other side of Rochester and all I remember was an older Asian lady who was thorough but declined any request to offer a HE. She was polite but no go there. The 2 spas on Van Dyke are very reliable and the gals at both tend to be cute and accommodating. Lately, I have been paying them $.8 for the hour plus a Jackson tip. Each time the gal pouts her lip and goes all quiet on me after I give them the tip. Really? Don't they realize we can get FS for $.3 more?I was at Eastern a couple months ago and was told that Cici comes in on Saturdays. I went a couple weeks later on a Saturday and she wasn't there, just the same tiny little girl that likes to rub one out on my elbow.

StrokeOfLuck
04-14-13, 14:40
I was just about to set up an appt but decided to pull the plug and check here first! Has anyone had any luck with this one? Anything on the menu besides therapeutic?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/majick-touch-248-971-5422-new-hours-and-open-late-on-weekends/11768091I have seen her twice. First time, seemed like it was going to be purely therapeutic, but on the flip, I poured on the compliments, and I got her topless, with a nice handshake, and plenty of roaming. 2nd time, things got much more interesting. She was fully nude during the massage, lots of teasing the boys, and was not shy about letting my hands roam. No FIV, and another handshake at the end. Haven't gone back yet, but I assume more is on the menu if you want it. Overall, massage is excellent too.

Zero Dude
04-14-13, 15:16
I had a 4 hour layover at DTW. I had some bad luck trying to get in past the mean mms. Well I gave it another shot and got in. I asked about shampoo but she made it sound like she was on a long vacation (can anyone confirm the last sighting). I got Tutu. She came in with a bottle of lube and a condom in her mouth. We washed up and headed back to the room. She asked twice if I wanted to use the condom, easy I said yes the first time. She gave a quick tongue back massage and then opened my behind up for a good rim session. I flipped over and had her start BBBJ then pushed her head back down for another rim session. Put on the condom and got rcg, mish, and doggie. Before I came I pulled out busted my load on her stomach and pussy. I landed down next to her, damn table needs to be a littler bigger. A little later she went out and grabbed a hot towel. I think Singer popped her head in to day hi.

Throtbngr
04-14-13, 16:13

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/majick-touch-248-971-5422-new-hours-and-open-late-on-weekends/11768091I have never been but have seen mixed reviews in this forum! I believe it was back in the summer if I am correct. Good luck!

Throtbngr
04-14-13, 16:23
Just happened to be in the area and stopped in. I went in late in the evening to see if anything had changed!

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-see-me-and-experience-a-blissful-massage-with-no-interruption-248344-2712/11845399

So so looking 40 ish Asian woman. Typical looking Asian female of the age group not fine but not ugly either! Opted for half hour for $50 and she kept trying to sell me on the hour, but I refused! Decent massage, undraped, and good glute work. On the flip she stood there and looked at the package and then grabbed a towel but only partially covered it. Went to work on the front with medium pressure and then went to light touch with lots of teasing getting close but not touching and then off came the towel. She grabbed my hand and put oil on it placed it in position for self service and manipulated my arm in a stroking motion! She refused to do HJ and I refused self service by this time 40 minutes had gone by and I told her all finished! Got dressed and left. They are still apprehensive about extras and probably won't change for a while if ever.

Gigaman
04-14-13, 19:28

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/majick-touch-248-971-5422-new-hours-and-open-late-on-weekends/11768091
I have never been but have seen mixed reviews in this forum! I believe it was back in the summer if I am correct. Good luck!I believe the one with the mixed reviews is the girl in white in the picture at the bottom, who usually advertises with Ferndale / Royal Oak location. Majick touch (the other girl in black clothes with more pics) has been advertising for a while, but not sure if she has reviews here.

Why not TOFTT and report back?

Ropeshark07
04-14-13, 22:07
I occasionally try this one, because it's close. Nice teasing and such, but never more than self-service if that.

New Life Acupressure Massage.

Also went back to this one: (Newburgh & Warren in Westland, often advertises under A'nna)

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-chinese-relax-massage/11667573

The add I saw said new staff and 4-hands available. I'd been looking for something with BBBJ in my area and struck out big-time, so this was my fall back. Both women were older, one fairly attractive, one not so much. I probably won't go back because I paid too much, and it's only HJ available. (They charged $140 for 2-gals / 4-hands, and pouted when I only tipped $20, so I upped to $40. Sucker.) The massage was non-existent in terms of hard pressure (I usually like that, too) but I will say that 20 minutes of 4 hand teasing and (after telling them several times to slow down) 40 minutes 4-hand-job was pretty awesome. Still. 180? WTF was I thinking? Too expensive. Went like a year ago and got BBBJ and FS for, I think, $20 more, but it was rushed, rushed, rushed, with no massage at all. (Mapic Health or M-1 style.) Guess the quality is so up and down I keep hoping to hit the magic Asian BBBJ lotto.

I still haven't heard anything about this one and will probably try it:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-opening-sweet-asian-and-full-body-massagewow/10621414

Only thing I've heard about it was from Stven, who's always posted mis-information (why?) so I've been avoiding it for now. Probably legit and terrible. : (

Sobe69
04-14-13, 22:09

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/majick-touch-248-971-5422-new-hours-and-open-late-on-weekends/11768091Average massage and talks allot. I hear she use to do HJ in the past but seems to have stopped but have not been in a few months. Once was enought for me!

StrokeOfLuck
04-14-13, 22:43
I believe the one with the mixed reviews is the girl in white in the picture at the bottom, who usually advertises with Ferndale / Royal Oak location. Majick touch (the other girl in black clothes with more pics) has been advertising for a while, but not sure if she has reviews here.

Why not TOFTT and report back?Have seen her twice. Great massage, and very good HJ on the flip. First time I seen her, she pulled out the puppies on the flip. Second time I seen her, I got her completely nude, with plenty of roaming. Body is soft from a couple kids, but very nice legs and ass.

Throtbngr
04-15-13, 04:07
I occasionally try this one, because it's close. Nice teasing and such, but never more than self-service if that.

New Life Acupressure Massage.

Also went back to this one: (Newburgh & Warren in Westland, often advertises under A'nna)

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-chinese-relax-massage/11667573

The add I saw said new staff and 4-hands available. I'd been looking for something with BBBJ in my area and struck out big-time, so this was my fall back. Both women were older, one fairly attractive, one not so much. I probably won't go back because I paid too much, and it's only HJ available. (They charged $140 for 2-gals / 4-hands, and pouted when I only tipped $20, so I upped to $40. Sucker.) The massage was non-existent in terms of hard pressure (I usually like that, too) but I will say that 20 minutes of 4 hand teasing and (after telling them several times to slow down) 40 minutes 4-hand-job was pretty awesome. Still. 180? WTF was I thinking? Too expensive. Went like a year ago and got BBBJ and FS for, I think, $20 more, but it was rushed, rushed, rushed, with no massage at all. (Mapic Health or M-1 style.) Guess the quality is so up and down I keep hoping to hit the magic Asian BBBJ lotto.

I still haven't heard anything about this one and will probably try it:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-opening-sweet-asian-and-full-body-massagewow/10621414

Only thing I've heard about it was from Stven, who's always posted mis-information (why?) so I've been avoiding it for now. Probably legit and terrible. : (Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4501-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1684333&viewfull=1#post1684333

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4501-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1688222&viewfull=1#post1688222

I saw and posted on both her and her partner. They work out of the same building and office!

Throtbngr
04-15-13, 04:40
I have seen her twice. First time, seemed like it was going to be purely therapeutic, but on the flip, I poured on the compliments, and I got her topless, with a nice handshake, and plenty of roaming. 2nd time, things got much more interesting. She was fully nude during the massage, lots of teasing the boys, and was not shy about letting my hands roam. No FIV, and another handshake at the end. Haven't gone back yet, but I assume more is on the menu if you want it. Overall, massage is excellent too.
Have seen her twice. Great massage, and very good HJ on the flip. First time I seen her, she pulled out the puppies on the flip. Second time I seen her, I got her completely nude, with plenty of roaming. Body is soft from a couple kids, but very nice legs and ass.Damn you are lucky! LOL I have seen the one in all White (Angela) a couple of times and gotten nothing more than a decent massage! Not even a hint of anything extra! I called the other lady (In all black) a couple of times and never got an answer or call back! Myself and a couple of other members here posed the question on her about a year ago and remember the responses were mixed (some said yay and some said nay on the HJ part) I figured it's a YMMV type of situation and decided not to waste the money finding out! I may eventually change my mind as I am always looking for some new places to go to on my weekly MP run! If I had your kind of luck I would hit the casino! LOL

Ropeshark07
04-15-13, 08:26
Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4501-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1684333&viewfull=1#post1684333

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4501-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1688222&viewfull=1#post1688222

I saw and posted on both her and her partner. They work out of the same building and office!Thanks! Missed that one somehow.

SingDong99
04-15-13, 09:54
Damn you are lucky! LOL I have seen the one in all White (Angela) a couple of times and gotten nothing more than a decent massage! Not even a hint of anything extra!I saw Angela about 18 months ago, two times actually. The first time I didn't get anything, but didn't ask (or try). The massage is very good. She talks incessantly. She told me a lot of stories about guys who wanted sexual favors and how they needed to find another therapist, etc.

The second time she offered the HJ in a round-about way by telling a story, but she requires a $40-45 tip. I took her up on it and it was very good, topless was going to be quite a bit extra and she's heavy on top so I wasn't interested. Anyway, there's plenty of opportunities there but I don't know about FS or BJ because I don't ever go that far.

ContinentalMan
04-15-13, 11:48
I saw Angela about 18 months ago, two times actually. The first time I didn't get anything, but didn't ask (or try). The massage is very good. She talks incessantly. She told me a lot of stories about guys who wanted sexual favors and how they needed to find another therapist, etc.

The second time she offered the HJ in a round-about way by telling a story, but she requires a $40-45 tip. I took her up on it and it was very good, topless was going to be quite a bit extra and she's heavy on top so I wasn't interested. Anyway, there's plenty of opportunities there but I don't know about FS or BJ because I don't ever go that far.Angela will give a topless HJ, and I can tell you that if you like large breasts, hers are awesome.

Nothing else is on the table. Total out the door price with topless HJ should be about 80 hot a half hour.

Russ1911
04-15-13, 19:38
Went to Ivy recently. Short. Self service

Long. Saw a cute provider forget her name. She gave a decent massage with walking on back and teased the boys several times. After the flip where she teased again she left me hanging and only would comply with a self service HJ, even to the point of jumping back to the wall when I grabbed her hand.

Worse Part. When I was leaving the chick runs outside and runs up to my car window to hand me a frequent visitor card. Which as you can imagine left several others (especially a guy walking into the nearby Pizza joint) looking on to see WTF was going on. EPIC FAIL. I don't think there will be much to be had here but hey as always YMMV.

Russ1911
04-15-13, 19:39
Saw TIsh the black girl in the pics. She's cute, killer body but no extras. Really good massage and even better conversation but she was not generous with me. May try again. She's not the best looking but something attractive about her.

Zimbus
04-15-13, 20:10
Well I decided to give Great Hands a try and I cannot see how this place would ever be considered anything more than a legit massage spa. I went on Saturday and the asian lady I saw must have been in her late to upper 30s. She gave a great massage with no indication of any extras. She was even apprehensive to offering light touch. It wasn't until the end that I noticed the sign on the wall that read "Keep all behavior respectful". This place is totally legit IMHO. $70 for the hr plus I tipped her $10. Crossing this one off my list.

I am delighted to see additional AMP's in the OC area. Many of the others are too far to drive for a spontaneous experience. I've been to most of these but I have not tried Ivy. Where is it located? Same question for Great Hands. I have been to the AMP on Auburn just east of Rochester. There is one very cute AMP provider there and she gives a decent massage. You can go totally undraped and they accept credit card. But it's almost entirely self-serve HE. Same thing at Eastern Massage on Rochester Road. At one time, I hit the jackpot there with FS from a gal named Cici. However, she has been missing for months now. I tried Asian Massage nearby on the other side of Rochester and all I remember was an older Asian lady who was thorough but declined any request to offer a HE. She was polite but no go there. The 2 spas on Van Dyke are very reliable and the gals at both tend to be cute and accommodating. Lately, I have been paying them $.8 for the hour plus a Jackson tip. Each time the gal pouts her lip and goes all quiet on me after I give them the tip. Really? Don't they realize we can get FS for $.3 more?

Nyybry
04-15-13, 20:49
Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4501-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1684333&viewfull=1#post1684333

I saw and posted on both her and her partner. They work out of the same building and office!140 is kinda steep, but do they actually give you the full hour tho. I'm not disagreeing with the fact the price is high, but doubling the pleasure in a full hour can be appealing.

Nyybry
04-15-13, 20:58
Have seen recent ads for this place offering 4 hand massage, was wondering if anyone has taken part with this, how much damage was, and if extras were available in this scenario?

StrokeOfLuck
04-16-13, 00:09
Saw TIsh the black girl in the pics. She's cute, killer body but no extras. Really good massage and even better conversation but she was not generous with me. May try again. She's not the best looking but something attractive about her.Would this be the exquisite massage Tish out of Southfield?

Throtbngr
04-16-13, 02:58

I saw and posted on both her and her partner. They work out of the same building and office!
140 is kinda steep, but do they actually give you the full hour tho. I'm not disagreeing with the fact the price is high, but doubling the pleasure in a full hour can be appealing.You must have been referring to Ropeshark07 report http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4501-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1735318&viewfull=1#post1735318

Not sure I have not been to http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-chinese-relax-massage/11667573

For the 4 hand! I went quite some time ago for a 2 hand and payed for an hour and only got 20 minutes! I just stopped going because the woman is older and not very attractive and for the $ there are better options out there! As for the 2 I reported on they both told me they used to offer 4 hand but their schedules do not work out for it to be available so they no longer offer it and besides with NO HE to be had I wouldn't bother making the effort to get a 4 hand from them!

Throtbngr
04-16-13, 03:05
Saw TIsh the black girl in the pics. She's cute, killer body but no extras. Really good massage and even better conversation but she was not generous with me. May try again. She's not the best looking but something attractive about her.She worked out of a house in Bloomfield and neighbors got suspicious so OC was called in and busted her! She may just be cautious and I can't say that I blame her!

Dazhiba
04-16-13, 07:14
I can't speak for Detroit but as a former Asst. Prosecutor in a mid Mich county I can confirm that LE knows exactly what's going on in these places (don't be stupid guys). It was usually a matter of resources (or more to the point where to put those resources). If they are not "out there" in people's faces. Which most of these AMP are not (except on boards like this one, BP, etc.) , no one is complaining and they are "appropriately' located (either actual location or community). We generally looked the other way. They are also quite good at spotting LE. Raids do happen more than you may suspect – but the long lasting ones like M1 and Hawaii up here in Lansing fit the profile mentioned above.I would think this is a true statement, (not to mention that LE got regular contributions,) which is why the closing of the old airport spa (Newport Spa) was such a shocker.

IMonger2
04-16-13, 18:58
Anyone been there lately? Haven't seen any reports in a while. They stopped posting pictures of the girls and now only post on CL from what I can tell.

RamToughBrad
04-17-13, 04:17
I would think this is a true statement, (not to mention that LE got regular contributions,) which is why the closing of the old airport spa (Newport Spa) was such a shocker.I agree. LE knows, but until they are pushed by the media or a prominent citizen, they don't care. Half of them have visited a time or two themselves, and the other half half visit every payday, LOL. They have their hands full with too much street crime to stir up trouble that will just pop up down the block a month later anyway.

SingDong99
04-17-13, 09:02
Anyone been there lately? Haven't seen any reports in a while. They stopped posting pictures of the girls and now only post on CL from what I can tell.I was there about a month or two ago. It was my first time and I was seen by Kim. I was draped the entire time and she didn't move much further north than the knee. No extras were offered. Honestly, the massage was so terrible and the girls there so unattractive, I wasn't even thinking about asking for extras.

On the way out, another one of the girls (Nikki) handed me her card with her phone number on the back. She looked like she came straight from the trailer park. Maybe 20'ish years old but with the teeth of an old lady.

Mallard1
04-17-13, 09:36
Tried the massage parlor on auburn Road just west of Rochester Road. Massage was pretty good, asian masseuse was attractive, and I got a handshake at the end. It really took some convincing to get to give it a tug, she only wanted me to self service but after a few minutes she finally caved. She allowed very little roaming over the clothes. 70 for the hour and a 20 tip.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/check-us-out-new-asian-therapist/10059623

Dabbler1000
04-17-13, 18:05
I finally contacted this provider. $55 for the 1/2 hour.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sashas-springtime-specials-for-new-clients/9367663

As I was leaving for the appointment, she texted to say to call her back if I was still coming.

I was on my way, but she had already left. Waited for her to get back.

Proceeded with the appointment. She is on the heavy side and not attractive. Wore a hat over her hair.

Not much personality.

Massage was OK but too much oil. After the flip, more massage and

A HE was attempted. Nothing else available. When she couldn't make me pop after a couple of minutes, she just stopped.

She said my time was up. I won't be back.

RamToughBrad
04-17-13, 21:16
I was there about a month or two ago. It was my first time and I was seen by Kim. I was draped the entire time and she didn't move much further north than the knee. No extras were offered. Honestly, the massage was so terrible and the girls there so unattractive, I wasn't even thinking about asking for extras.

On the way out, another one of the girls (Nikki) handed me her card with her phone number on the back. She looked like she came straight from the trailer park. Maybe 20'ish years old but with the teeth of an old lady."20'ish years old but with the teeth of an old lady". Probable METH User. Smoking that shit rots the teeth in quick order.

RemoMask
04-19-13, 23:58
Long time due for couple of reviews, never done a review here.

But after RTF so much information felt guilty if I don't write back. Decided to start contributing.

First time,

Went to M1, Mamasan said she remembered me (WTF, my first time here), then told her I want full massage. She asked $6.

Went to room and got undressed. These ladies don't keep the room well heated and it was way too much cold on that day. I was shivering and sat near the heater for couple of mins with no clothes. Within few minutes Sugar showed up (descriptions are correct in forum. 40+ short, nice naturals) and she hand shaked my little me and asked if I wanted TS. Went to TS, had fun bath, returned to room. Some DFK (I don't like to mouth kiss SW generally, but little head was too hot to think), I asked for cover, but she misunderstood and started BBJ, felt good and CIM in couple of mins (later decided never to take that risk again). Then I asked her to do some massage as it was a tough day for me. Seriously I wish her to have some massage skills thought of even teaching her some, but thats not what I was there for, so I was okay. With the small heater and her enthusiastic rubs, my member got up within few mins attracted her attention. She cover me on by her mouth, CBJ, CG, mish and finished. Then she gave some head massage, felt really good after a good time. I was really tired and relieved, I left happy with a big smile on my face.

Second time

After couple of weeks, my little head gave trouble and went again to M1. Mamasan asked whether I have been there? I said yes, then handover her $4 just want to see her reaction. She asked another jack and was consistent about $6. I gave her, she called Sugar and Sugar took me to a room and she left. I got undressed and this time another lady named Shampoo came in. I liked her looks better than Sugar as she is little tall, young, slim with nice top. I told her I needed TS, as I returned from work. She said we got to wait as someone was already there. So went to work, this time I decided no DFK or BBj. Got my cover as I don't like their. Covered on, CBJ, CG to finish. Entire time she was kind of silent and I was getting big turn off as she seemed disinterested. Then went for TS, after TS before I got up, she peed and poured water in the floor. Guys, I am not a fantasy guy, didn't like that, big turn off for me but she thought it is making me excited, I don't blame her. Then went to room, I asked her to do some massage, that was the mistake. She seemed so dead, may be too much gone on her day, not sure. But I was totally upset when she cover me, get me and lay on bed like a dead meat and made no responses on pounding. Did some mish, then I lost interest (I can use my hand instead of a dead meat) asked her to do HJ to take off. I will not repeat with Shampoo, just not my flavor or I was out of luck that day.

Thats on M1. Then following weeks I went couple of other places, which I will update when I get some time.

Russ1911
04-20-13, 09:39
Yes this was the Tish in Southfield. Any have any other experience on her? She has nice boobs that I would like to plaster.

PussyFactory
04-20-13, 12:00
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-4-hand-massage-farmington-hills-southfield/10079621

I saw this girl last week and she told me her friend was coming to town. I forget her name but it was like Sandy or something. She's tough to understand on the phone. Said she's been in the USA for a month and I believe her. She's in condos on 12 mile, just west of Telegraph.

Massage was okay, far from therapeutic but she hits everything pretty well. I was feeling her legs and ass while she was massaging my back and she was okay with that.

Flipped and she started in on my better half. She was really cooking so I told her to slow down and give me some time to enjoy it. She did and started some interesting moaning. I reached up her skirt and dropper her panties to the floor but she would crack her legs, so I grabbed and started feeling her tits. Then I decided: WTF I'm just going to lay back and enjoy the handshake. She got the job done.

I asked if she kissed her friend during "4 hands" and she said "oh yes" but in a way that made me think she didn't know what I said. So YMMV on that. I'm in the mood for a skinny FS girl today otherwise I'd give it a shot.

Happy hunting

StrokeOfLuck
04-20-13, 17:25
Yes this was the Tish in Southfield. Any have any other experience on her? She has nice boobs that I would like to plaster.I have seen Tish multiple times. Everytime, the massage is awesome and pretty deep. The HE is phenomenal, as she takes he time, and isn't shy about complimenting. She also is not shy about letting your hands roam, and loves to show off her phenomenal pierced D's. If you have a chance, I recommend getting a 4 hand with her. Her friend is a very sexy black girl, with a perfect ass. With the 4 hand HE, I was amazed as how wet they each were.

Happy hunting!

KrazieMofo
04-21-13, 10:08
I have seen Tish multiple times. Everytime, the massage is awesome and pretty deep. The HE is phenomenal, as she takes he time, and isn't shy about complimenting. She also is not shy about letting your hands roam, and loves to show off her phenomenal pierced D's. If you have a chance, I recommend getting a 4 hand with her. Her friend is a very sexy black girl, with a perfect ass. With the 4 hand HE, I was amazed as how wet they each were.

Happy hunting!Who is Tish? Can't find a link on her.

John16
04-22-13, 17:00
I have seen her once and she was great no / rush But I see she doesn't have any reviews anbody ever seen her?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-candy-store-is-now-open-24/9745058

Wideman1926
04-22-13, 17:07
I've been seeing this posting.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/e-x-t-r-e-m-l-y-relaxing-asian-m-a-s-s-a-g-e-29/11777073

On backpage. Any intel on it? If so, how was it and what do they provide?

Dennerb
04-22-13, 18:03
On Dequindre. Saw Toy last week, tall and slender. Very thorough massage and then light touch with lots of good attention to get me going. On the flip, a very satisfying HJ. No hesitation from her whatsoever. Total of $1. 2. Don't think anything else is on the menu.

Member #4700
04-22-13, 21:24
As reported here a couple of weeks ago, this is done in a condo in a room that was previously a kitchen. Plus. The bathroom right across from the kitchen / massage room is outfitted with a table shower. Had an excellent table shower, and then taken to a second massage room in what previously was the dining room. Pretty good massage by an attractive Asian babe about 38 to 40 years old. Not too slim, not too chunky, just about right with natural see / the's and some real nice teasing while I was laying on my stomach. On the flip, a very good HE. I would definitely repeat. Damage was $70. For the massage and a $30. Tip.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/3759021357.html

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-4-hand-massage-farmington-hills-southfield/10079621

Throtbngr
04-22-13, 22:57
Different female this time but not better looking than the other and her massage was not as relaxing. As soon as I got there and parked uncle pulled up to let someone out and this made me nervous but I went about my business and so did he! The masseuse seemed a little nervous also and toward the end motioned for HJ and I nodded in agreement! She motioned 2 jacks and I reached up and rubbed her medium B's so she took her top off and I agreed! I held back but she worked hard to finish the topless HJ for a see-note. This woman was not as friendly as the other but the price was okay and will always do in a pinch!

On a side note I have looked but cannot find anything on Taylor.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/escape-the-heat-cool-off-and-relax-with-taylors-soothing-touch-call-248-894-1764/9695657

Just curious to know any thoughts? She used to work with Lisa in Lake O but I noticed a few months ago she started posting her own ads!
Stopped by here.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-massage-30/5749898

Saturday again for the typical Asian massage treatment. Decent massage older Chinese female not bad looking not great either just okay about a 6 on the scale small B's with Huge nips allowed roaming and even a little fiv good value at 3 jacks for an hour tipped 2 jacks for the roaming ability and the HJ! I have been here quite a few times when on a budget and will probably be back soon!For a quick half hour a couple of days ago. Old skinny Asian female average massage minor teasing prior to the flip and went straight to HJ which was okay but she was getting ready to complain about how long I was taking and let up just as I started to pop so I didn't get to let go full blast. I only tipped her Jackson and she said to come back another time it will be better. She kept complaining of a headache after the session may repeat in a pinch.

DJ Surething
04-22-13, 23:17
I am delighted to see additional AMP's in the OC area. Many of the others are too far to drive for a spontaneous experience. I've been to most of these but I have not tried Ivy. Where is it located? Same question for Great Hands. I have been to the AMP on Auburn just east of Rochester. There is one very cute AMP provider there and she gives a decent massage. You can go totally undraped and they accept credit card. But it's almost entirely self-serve HE. Same thing at Eastern Massage on Rochester Road. At one time, I hit the jackpot there with FS from a gal named Cici. However, she has been missing for months now. I tried Asian Massage nearby on the other side of Rochester and all I remember was an older Asian lady who was thorough but declined any request to offer a HE. She was polite but no go there. The 2 spas on Van Dyke are very reliable and the gals at both tend to be cute and accommodating. Lately, I have been paying them $.8 for the hour plus a Jackson tip. Each time the gal pouts her lip and goes all quiet on me after I give them the tip. Really? Don't they realize we can get FS for $.3 more?Yeah, I keep thinking the OC AMPs will cum around, but not quite yet. Great Hands is right near Roch Road and the big beav across the street from the taco bell. It's tiny but in a strip mall with a discount computer printer ink store. I got the happy hands from there before even though the sign says not to ask on the wall. That's great you got it from CiCi, I don't remember their names too well. I like the Eastern Asian Massage on Roch Road the best. They always have terrific massages, regardless. I hate leaving with blue balls though and it's embarrassing finishing yourself. Just wait. I'll break them, yet. Hang in there and have fun. I love this board.

DJ Surething
04-22-13, 23:36
Got some freedom for the next couple of weeks so I though I'd try out the OC AMPs again.

First stop, is Eastern Massage on Roch Road not the one on Auburn Road and Roch (that one sucks and not in the good way). I walked in around 3 adn about 3 ladies jumped up and the boss asked if I like massage. Got in the back room away from other rooms, always a good sign. Boss lady left and in came the one I wanted any way. She was 30 or 40 hottie 7+ asian with a school teacher kind of look to her. Glasses and in short skirt with her hair up. I liked her look. Excellent massage as always here, but I couldn't break the seal with her. She called me naughty when I slipped my hand up her dress. She didn't protest and let me roam, but she was packed in there and I couldn't get too much access. She played and teased to let me think something could happen. She had really great ass work. But, when it was over I asked for the naughty bits. She laughed and said she couldn't. She would get in trouble. I said it was okay and that it happened there before, which was a lie. She didn't bite and I left feeling great from the massage but blue from the teasing. 70 bucks and no tip for you. Maybe if you go above and beyond you can have tip, lady. What's worse is she didn't even offer me a bottled water. I always get a bottled water. Next time. Let us know if any of you get any luck in the OC.

Peace,

DJ

ContinentalMan
04-23-13, 16:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

SteveSilvers
04-23-13, 21:11
I have visited the three places below for the Oriental Massages. I'll tell you what. They are a waste of time and money. The girls are silly acting, all of them. The massage is bullshit, then the price for FS, or BJ is way too much for the short time, and on a massage table.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-4-hand-available-33/10130133

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-asian-massage-2-new-masseuse-from-ny-4-hand-available-33/10221421

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/3761287627.html

Does anyone agree? For the price get a hot escort for an hour that knows what she is doing.

My 2 cents?

Mike27L
04-24-13, 13:29
Stopped in recently. Ok dry massage, and left happy.

A bit pricey for $80 / hour and left a $20 tip.

Not a bad fall back, but nothing better than Wayne Road.

Wiggles0923
04-25-13, 15:20
Stopped in recently. Ok dry massage, and left happy.

A bit pricey for $80 / hour and left a $20 tip.

Not a bad fall back, but nothing better than Wayne Road.Wayne Road. Which one.

Mike27L
04-25-13, 16:46
Wayne Road. Which one.Chinese Massage on Wayne and Joy (ish)

Mike27L
04-26-13, 11:21
Anyone been to this place lately? I went the other day to try it out for the first time (Heard is was more American women instead of Asian), wanted to try something new. It was about 2:30 on a Wednesday, and there was nobody there. I called and got no answer. I did get a call back from them and left a message on my voicemail (even though I didn't leave a message). The price over the phone seemed very high. 6 for 30 min, .8 for 45, and. 9 for the hour (I think that is correct), is this really what they are charging? Is HE extra, and is anything else offered?

Appreciate any feedback you can provide. I am trying to do my part an share my experiences and TOFTT, however I struck out at this place once already. It seems promising and is fairly close.

Jimmygre
04-26-13, 13:00
Anyone been to this place lately? I went the other day to try it out for the first time (Heard is was more American women instead of Asian) , wanted to try something new. It was about 2:30 on a Wednesday, and there was nobody there. I called and got no answer. I did get a call back from them and left a message on my voicemail (even though I didn't leave a message). The price over the phone seemed very high. 6 for 30 min, .8 for 45, and. 9 for the hour (I think that is correct) , is this really what they are charging? Is HE extra, and is anything else offered?

Appreciate any feedback you can provide. I am trying to do my part an share my experiences and TOFTT, however I struck out at this place once already. It seems promising and is fairly close.Check the Ann Arbor Thread.

American chicks. Pretty hot.

Unenthusiastic massage.

Did go fully nude with limited roaming.

Just a HE, not FS.

Fully nude was about $140 if I recall correctly.

Topless only is less.

Not worth it. Far better options for your money.

Eq Twink
04-27-13, 09:38
I reported on this place a few weeks ago:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8148-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1729620#post1729620

Here's the latest ad:

I needed the chassis realigned and the oil changed and this place is only 5 minutes away so I gave them a call. Definitely run by the same people that run the apartments over Westland way.

I had a different provider this time, her name was Lili.

On the Asian age scale I'd put her at late 50's. Looked to be C's, was wearing daisy dukes but no attempt to disguise her age like the prior lady. The massage was excellent but I could tell right away that this wasn't going to be as good as the prior trip. She kept her legs away from my arm reach enough that I would have to really reach out to get ahold of her. She did give me a couple opportunities to grope, but they were very short. She didn't stop me but didn't make it easy either.

No tickle game before the flip. Front side she did the scalp massage then went right for the package. Got an aggressive "get it over with" HJ. Tried to get her to release the girls, no dice. Tried to get up under the shirt (tucked into her shorts) , no go. I was able to get fingers under the edge of the shorts but at that point I didn't really care anymore. She went back to work and did some excellent massage on feet and calves, which really needed it.

No 4 Hands was available.

No table shower offered.

Unenthusiastic HJ.

Roaming allowed but kept it difficult and only over clothes.

Excellent massage.

$70 for hour, $20 tip. She didn't complain.

I'd go back just for the quality of the massage as it's closer than driving to the Macomb or Troy AMP's. But beyond that it is a high YMMV.

StreetLegal
04-27-13, 10:17
I went based on your review. This was a few days ago. I ended up with Crystal who is the "boss" and involved in the Wayne Road location. Her massage was quick, kept taking calls, music and phone was extremely loud. HE was pretty mechanical but was able to roam and lip lock the tatas. .5 for half hour which was really 20min and did not tip and she seemed not to care.

I reported on this place a few weeks ago:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8148-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1729620#post1729620

Here's the latest ad:

I needed the chassis realigned and the oil changed and this place is only 5 minutes away so I gave them a call. Definitely run by the same people that run the apartments over Westland way.

I had a different provider this time, her name was Lili.

On the Asian age scale I'd put her at late 50's. Looked to be C's, was wearing daisy dukes but no attempt to disguise her age like the prior lady. The massage was excellent but I could tell right away that this wasn't going to be as good as the prior trip. She kept her legs away from my arm reach enough that I would have to really reach out to get ahold of her. She did give me a couple opportunities to grope, but they were very short. She didn't stop me but didn't make it easy either.

No tickle game before the flip. Front side she did the scalp massage then went right for the package. Got an aggressive "get it over with" HJ. Tried to get her to release the girls, no dice. Tried to get up under the shirt (tucked into her shorts) , no go. I was able to get fingers under the edge of the shorts but at that point I didn't really care anymore. She went back to work and did some excellent massage on feet and calves, which really needed it.

No 4 Hands was available.

No table shower offered.

Unenthusiastic HJ.

Roaming allowed but kept it difficult and only over clothes.

Excellent massage.

$70 for hour, $20 tip. She didn't complain.

I'd go back just for the quality of the massage as it's closer than driving to the Macomb or Troy AMP's. But beyond that it is a high YMMV.

JsBeerGuy
04-27-13, 13:30
I went and saw Nicole a couple of days ago:

I must first say this was my first time going to a someone for a massage. Nicole was very pleasant and friendly. She gave a soft touch massage, did a nice job. I went in not expecting any extras, but was pleasantly surprised. Gave a nice HJ, though I'm not a minuteman so I gave her hands more of a workout than she anticipated. She gave me a strong suggestion to come back again, for other options. Paid $55 plus a generous tip, and will be returning in the future.

Whisperer
04-27-13, 13:32
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-new-girls-at-the-dollhouse-great-massage-call-now-3135519435/9864158

If you do not know the girl in center (yellow sth dress) is Rita.

Had a dream of visiting her. Chose the $150 special massage. All nude. Roaming and kissing allowed. Good FIV. I was hesitant initially to start FIV, she sensed that and led me there. A bit a grinding for the finish.

All in all average experience. 20-25 mins total. Not rushed but completes everything before 30 mins. Average looking. Pics are her but could have been taken when she was younger.

It does not look like a spa where you can choose a girl. Its a one room beauty salon or sth. Not sure where the other girls are or how to choose them.

Pretty fast service for 150$. Would not repeat unless someone says they had a better longer experience.

Throtbngr
04-27-13, 18:13
I went and saw Nicole a couple of days ago:

I must first say this was my first time going to a someone for a massage. Nicole was very pleasant and friendly. She gave a soft touch massage, did a nice job. I went in not expecting any extras, but was pleasantly surprised. Gave a nice HJ, though I'm not a minuteman so I gave her hands more of a workout than she anticipated. She gave me a strong suggestion to come back again, for other options. Paid $55 plus a generous tip, and will be returning in the future.Been curious about that one myself! There are no pictures I could find. Do you have a description? Is she Asian / Af Am / Cauc? Just curious

Dabbler1000
04-28-13, 12:32
She's mixed race east Indian from Trinidad.

Been curious about that one myself! There are no pictures I could find. Do you have a description? Is she Asian / Af Am / Cauc? Just curious