PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

Devin226
09-07-22, 20:36
Made a visit to see Bibi today. Always a good time. But as I was leaving, I saw a new girl. Tall and slender. She wore a very short skirt with 6 inch heels and had legs for miles. Shoulder length hair. Looked young and hot but was wearing a mask. I will definitely return soon to see her.Went and saw the slender one today. Her name is Sue. Old grandma. Easily age 60.

CarpetMunchr69
09-08-22, 00:15
I was violated! LOL.

First things first. Relatively good massage but it was dead and I should have offered her some extra $$ to massage my front side after everything was taken care of initially. Massage was a 7-7. 5 out of 10. I'm very critical.

Slender nice body chick, didn't catch her name, probably 35-45. Incredible thinner body. Was able to finger her vag and ass while I was enduring grand finale. Out of nowhere she lubed up 2-3 things and attempted to jack hammer my asshole. I nearly jumped! I begged her to stop just as ai was getting close to cumming. Will repeat when I get bored with surrounding variety.

XirCom
09-08-22, 05:22
So Lisa last week. Just a beautiful girl inside and out. Great massage. Easily ATF.Link please. Or. Pm works.

Mortar31
09-08-22, 07:47
Went and saw the slender one today. Her name is Sue. Old grandma. Easily age 60.I had the exact same experience. Nice bolt ons with thick nipples. She tried to tell me. 8 extra but I handed her 50. Going to offer more to maybe get more. Sexy girl.

Member #6291
09-08-22, 10:09
Has anyone else having a hard time booking with "The Real Angelina" the past few weeks? She's been responsive to texts, but she keeps pushing back her availability a few days every time I try to book. I had a weird text convo with her recently (don't want to say exactly what was said) which made me think 1. She is suspicious of me for some reason or 2. I should be suspicious of her—this is what I'm concerned about. Anyone know anything? I'm going to avoid (probably permanently tbh); I just want to know if I (or any of us) need to be concerned. Thanks.

Mortar31
09-08-22, 15:18
I had the exact same experience. Nice bolt ons with thick nipples. She tried to tell me. 8 extra but I handed her 50. Going to offer more to maybe get more. Sexy girl.This was with mya not grandma. I wonder what it take to get FS?

Drews4
09-09-22, 09:34
Anything new at Evian? Is Hannah still the only one there? Sure miss Gina!

SzGino
09-09-22, 09:52
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/new-opening-new-boss-new-asian-girls-new-fell-248-710-4545-2-4/49534637

Chinese visiting from NYC she said. About mid 30's, 5'4" to 5'6" or so, nice nipples on a little deflated tits. Hairy below and let me touch but charged for that. Said tip for top was 8 and bottom was 10.

Decent massage, lots of teasing the whole time, nice lady, after the flip went straight to JR. Popped out her top and negotiated the bottom. Sucking nice nipples and good HE.

All in it was 7 house and 9 tip. Too much I know but JR was thinking. I won't repeat at the price. Better to just see Bonita.

BuddyBoy904
09-09-22, 10:47
I believe it is. She's great at her craft. This is not an Asian Spa.Does she do more than the HE?

Vajuxo
09-09-22, 12:37
I was violated! LOL.

First things first. Relatively good massage but it was dead and I should have offered her some extra $$ to massage my front side after everything was taken care of initially. Massage was a 7-7. 5 out of 10. I'm very critical.

Slender nice body chick, didn't catch her name, probably 35-45. Incredible thinner body. Was able to finger her vag and ass while I was enduring grand finale. Out of nowhere she lubed up 2-3 things and attempted to jack hammer my asshole. I nearly jumped! I begged her to stop just as ai was getting close to cumming. Will repeat when I get bored with surrounding variety.I know what you mean, I had that happen once at Sophia's, the parlor that used to be just up the road from the VD Spa.

I miss Sophia's for a decent massage and hearty handshake goodbye.

Despite my best efforts, never anything more.

Member #6347
09-09-22, 13:02
Gave Highland Massage off of 59 another try after hearing that IVY may be there from Bamboo. Maria was there instead and I won't be going back.

Attractiveness: 5/10, massage skill 5/10. Pushy, pricey and aggressive. Cut the session short by 20 min. Overall 1/10.

40 min with TS for. 8 plus. 2 tip.

Went in the middle of the day and asked for hr w / TS. Was told I could have 10 minutes now, or wait 10 min and I could do an hour. I wanted the Hr so I waited. Maria gave me a decent TS and an ok massage. Just as the teasing started about 30 min in, someone else came in. She went out for a few minutes and then came back and told me to flip. She asked if I wanted "this" done and I nodded. She said 60 and I said no way. She said 50 and I was not really in the mood at this point anyways so I told her not to worry about it. She then proceeded to jerk aggressively even after I said a couple times not to bother. In the end I got up and said I would giver her. 2 for the massage. She got mad and I kinda regretted giving her any tip at all. She partially blocking the door so I pushed past her and left. It is surprising how bad service in this industry can be sometimes.

Poker3000
09-09-22, 13:12
Anyone who has been to Saigon recently, is Ebony still there? I've heard Tiffany is all the rage but I'm curious what else there is. Also if Ebony isn't there. Can you describe any other providers that look half decent at that location?

Thanks in advance.

Big Boob Lover
09-09-22, 13:12
Anything new at Evian? Is Hannah still the only one there? Sure miss Gina!Yes, still just Hannah.

Big Boob Lover
09-09-22, 13:25
Does she do more than the HE?I was told by a couple people that she is strictly legit, anyone get any extras with her? I called for an appointment and during our 5 minute conversation I heard about her son's upcoming wedding, trouble with her ex, and her current boyfriend so I never did make the appointment as she seemed to not have anything to offer other than a legit massage.

T Man
09-09-22, 14:31
I call every couple weeks and ask who's working, always just Hannah.

JimBob725
09-10-22, 00:47
Who's better on the eyes, age, service.

Bonita.

Lisa.

ADD928
09-10-22, 08:51
I was told by a couple people that she is strictly legit, anyone get any extras with her? I called for an appointment and during our 5 minute conversation I heard about her son's upcoming wedding, trouble with her ex, and her current boyfriend so I never did make the appointment as she seemed to not have anything to offer other than a legit massage.I was hopeful-drove 30 miles to see her-great massage-but nothing at all extra. Or implied.

BBInTheD
09-10-22, 11:59

Bonita.

Lisa.No question Lisa!

Bonita has cabbage ass, nice and all but no comparison.

JimBob725
09-10-22, 12:30
No question Lisa!

Bonita has cabbage ass, nice and all but no comparison.Who has Lisa's info please PM me.

Thank you.

JimBob725
09-10-22, 12:31
No question Lisa!

Bonita has cabbage ass, nice and all but no comparison.Thank you now who has Lisa's info?

TullyBlanchard
09-10-22, 13:45
I've seen mention of a chick named Amber who jumps between various bikini joints. She's got an OF and it seemed like there was implications that she breaks the mold of bikini masseuses and has more to offer on the table. Can anyone confirm / deny?

DragonSnake
09-10-22, 13:51
I was told by a couple people that she is strictly legit, anyone get any extras with her? I called for an appointment and during our 5 minute conversation I heard about her son's upcoming wedding, trouble with her ex, and her current boyfriend so I never did make the appointment as she seemed to not have anything to offer other than a legit massage.I saw Lisa there, 50 ish asian, so so massage, she knew what I was there for so started teasing jr pretty much right away. Gave good HJ and got her pants down for finger play. I think more can be had,. Oops it was Kimi salon, lisa had room upstairs.

Joey King
09-10-22, 14:52
I saw Lisa there, 50 ish asian, so so massage, she knew what I was there for so started teasing jr pretty much right away. Gave good HJ and got her pants down for finger play. I think more can be had,. Oops it was Kimi salon, lisa had room upstairs.Two completely different places. Very close to each other but not related in any way. Not sure if either of them are legit or have extras. Anyone care to post reviews or send PM?

Kim's Therapeutic Massage is on East St. And run by Kim who is white.

Kimi K Salon is on Rochester Rd. And is an AMP.

MassageLvr124
09-10-22, 15:45
Who can tell me about empire spa. Will message you info about AMP that I rarely see on here. DM me.

LunasMan
09-10-22, 19:41
Should have gone to Magic next door. I rang bell and mamasan opened the door and led me to room. I told her one hour and handed her $$ (big, huge mistake, since I have never been here before). I get undressed and mamasan comes back in to give massage. Fuck! I ask her anyone else here? She says no. Right here is where I should have asked for money back and went to Magic. But I'm an optimist and thought maybe she will go further. She wasn't that bad looking. Had a great body.

Massage was decent. Flip was a standard HJ. Finished the hour with more massage and gave me a water. Yes, I severely overpaid for a HJ. To those folks who say the "monger way" is to put all the cash out at once. Just do that at places you've been before and know upfront how the services go. I should have asked who was there before I gave her the money. Live and learn.

Member #6098
09-10-22, 19:52
Gave Highland Massage off of 59 another try after hearing that IVY may be there from Bamboo. Maria was there instead and I won't be going back.

Attractiveness: 5/10, massage skill 5/10. Pushy, pricey and aggressive. Cut the session short by 20 min. Overall 1/10.

40 min with TS for. 8 plus. 2 tip.

Went in the middle of the day and asked for hr w / TS. Was told I could have 10 minutes now, or wait 10 min and I could do an hour. I wanted the Hr so I waited. Maria gave me a decent TS and an ok massage. Just as the teasing started about 30 min in, someone else came in. She went out for a few minutes and then came back and told me to flip. She asked if I wanted "this" done and I nodded. She said 60 and I said no way. She said 50 and I was not really in the mood at this point anyways so I told her not to worry about it. She then proceeded to jerk aggressively even after I said a couple times not to bother. In the end I got up and said I would giver her. 2 for the massage. She got mad and I kinda regretted giving her any tip at all. She partially blocking the door so I pushed past her and left. It is surprising how bad service in this industry can be sometimes.Was this the single standing business South of M-59 on the East side of the road? I thought they only had a standing.

Shower there. Did they put in a table shower? Sounds like the service is lacking there now. What's up with this aggressive push for more tips?

Freddy100
09-10-22, 20:35
So I think it depends on a lot of things.

As far as service I think they are the same.

Looks Lisa is a little younger, has a slimmer build, has bolt ons. Bonita is natural and has a more exotic look.

Lisa is now in commerce.

Meeting was on a table in the middle of the dining room.

Bonita is in a garage in Redford, sounds like she finally got the shower installed.

Bonita is $20 less.

For me she is more convenient.

I personally rank them the same as far as quality of service.

Sort of a GFE massage.

Bonita.

Lisa.

HeeJunk
09-10-22, 20:39
Who can tell me about empire spa. Will message you info about AMP that I rarely see on here. DM me.See post 25857.

ScMagic12
09-11-22, 07:39
Who has Lisa's info please PM me.

Thank you.I would also greatly appreciate Lisa's contact info, if someone would be kind enough to DM me.

Tia.

Wally2822
09-11-22, 08:13

Bonita.

Lisa.2 totally different styles and looks but both are fun. I would try both if I were you.

Daze94
09-11-22, 16:43
Hey Guys,

Any of you have any reports for recent visits to Canada? I am headed there this week, tomorrow actually thru Wednesday night. DM is fine if you don't want to post out in the open.

Daze.

YogiBaba420
09-11-22, 16:58
I would also greatly appreciate Lisa's contact info, if someone would be kind enough to DM me.

Tia.I'd appreciate the info as well.

SkillyDog
09-11-22, 21:54
Hey Guys,

Any of you have any reports for recent visits to Canada? I am headed there this week, tomorrow actually thru Wednesday night. DM is fine if you don't want to post out in the open.

Daze.Sign yourself up for this board, and you'll have all the reviews and recommendations you can handle. Toronto is a whole new level if you have never been there before -.

https://terb.cc/xenforo/forums/toronto-%E2%80%BA-erotic-massage-reviews.8/

Member #6347
09-12-22, 07:42
Was this the single standing business South of M-59 on the East side of the road? I thought they only had a standing.

Shower there. Did they put in a table shower? Sounds like the service is lacking there now. What's up with this aggressive push for more tips?No this is the one in the little mall just north of 59. Used to be Mulan. Was my very first AMP. Now my very worst.

SzGino
09-12-22, 08:27
2 totally different styles and looks but both are fun. I would try both if I were you.Thank you. Can you PM me with Lisa's contact info? Thank you.

Brkeng
09-12-22, 09:23
Was this the single standing business South of M-59 on the East side of the road? I thought they only had a standing.

Shower there. Did they put in a table shower? Sounds like the service is lacking there now. What's up with this aggressive push for more tips?Highland Massage is on Highland Road.

You are thinking of Rebalance. Services are satisfactory at Rebalance. No pressure, relaxed, great massage. Enthusiasm after the flip.

Plumber1234
09-12-22, 12:04

Bonita.

Lisa.Can someone share with how to contact Bonita.

VcyClonn
09-12-22, 13:52
Hello mates, Anyone is meeting Ciara (previously in redford charter township) now? Please Pm me. Thank you!

Gerjon
09-12-22, 13:54
Thank you. Can you PM me with Lisa's contact info? Thank you.I would like the contact info, too, please.

JimBob725
09-12-22, 14:15
Can anyone PM me Lisa's contact? Thank you.

JDoe1969
09-12-22, 15:43
I made a few stops that were a waste of time today.

1st. I went to M1 to see Monica. Found out she left and won't be back. She was a 9/10. Such a gorgeous sweet girl. New lady is Candy? She was doable, but not what I was looking for.

2nd, Went over to SONIA. Older lady answered. She wasn't dressed to please like the girls at M1 and Magic so I assume nothing more is to be had here? Someone correct me if I am wrong. I asked if she had any younger girls working. She said just her so I left.

3rd. Went next door to Magic. Thicker gal with a really large rack tells me come back in 20-30 min. I'm glad she was busy LOL. She was too thick for me. Nice rack though.

4th. Stopped in over at Sunrise. I'd rate her the same as the lady over at M1. Doable just not for me at this moment.

So now I am SOL. Can anyone recommend anyone close to downriver that is 100% clean and safe. LOL. PM me is fine.

Thanks and stay safe.

PocketRocket17
09-12-22, 15:52
Folks say steer clear of Warren yet I hear pretty good reports about Green Day. Any recent visits to determine if I should risk a potential raid?

Member #6510
09-12-22, 16:24
Was hoping to find a Table shower and good massage with a HE in this area. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

BB.

Member #6244
09-12-22, 22:20
If any fellow monger has recommendations for busty providers outside of the mainstream ladies that would be awesome. Bbw if fine as long as the chest is full! Thanks in advance.

BusterTc
09-12-22, 22:58
Can someone share with how to contact Bonita.Try this link.

https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home

ZipRogers
09-12-22, 23:06
Hey Guys,

Daze.It's a completely different scene, and unless you go to places like Seduction or QQ, where you can pay more for FS, the options are right in front of you. The girls there are DDG compared to what you get here. If FS is what you're looking for, just go to any of the incall / outcall places. None of this ghetto shit you find here, and don't bother with trying to get that from an MP because you'll be paying extra on top of the house fees.

The prices have gone up though (inflation? What used to be had for $1. 6 will now cost ya $200 and up. Saw one that used to run for $1. 8/ hr, now $3. 5. And if you think you'll be saving $ because of the exchange rate, think again. Whatever you think you save in $US will be more than recouped in parking fees.

There's this one MPA place on my TDL where it's a total spa, and on top of the sensual services, you get all-day access to a pool, food and booze.

Member #6098
09-13-22, 00:15
No this is the one in the little mall just north of 59. Used to be Mulan. Was my very first AMP. Now my very worst.Yes, I got confused when you said table shower, because Ivy wasn't at this one, she was at rebalance.

Member #6098
09-13-22, 00:19
Highland Massage is on Highland Road. You are thinking of Rebalance. Services are satisfactory at Rebalance. No pressure, relaxed, great massage. Enthusiasm after the flip.Thanks for the clarification. I was wondering because the OP talked about looking for Ivy, and also about a table shower. I knew he might be thinking of another close AMP. I agree about Rebalance. Ivy was great, and though the latest provider is nowhere near as cute as Ivy, there is no pressure for any tip, and the enthusiasm is indeed there.

BigBootyFan
09-13-22, 08:19
I've seen mention of a chick named Amber who jumps between various bikini joints. She's got an OF and it seemed like there was implications that she breaks the mold of bikini masseuses and has more to offer on the table. Can anyone confirm / deny?Hi your inbox is full so I couldn't send you a message. I was just wondering if you ended up seeing Amanda? PM definitely welcomed- ty.

Persadio222
09-13-22, 11:43
Hi,

I've participated here on and off for years, just forgot my login information. Would anyone be so kind as to send me Lisa's contact? I've seen Bonita several times but would like to try Lisa. Thanks in advance.

RichChristy
09-13-22, 13:03
I see a lot of people looking for Lisa's info, I'm just curious is this the Lisa that was working with Bonita?

Is she all healed up from her medical issues?

What are her services, prices and location?

Thanks.

Dan Gerous
09-13-22, 13:09
It's a completely different scene, and unless you go to places like Seduction or QQ, where you can pay more for FS, the options are right in front of you. The girls there are DDG compared to what you get here. If FS is what you're looking for, just go to any of the incall / outcall places. None of this ghetto shit you find here, and don't bother with trying to get that from an MP because you'll be paying extra on top of the house fees.

The prices have gone up though (inflation? What used to be had for $1. 6 will now cost ya $200 and up. Saw one that used to run for $1. 8/ hr, now $3. 5. And if you think you'll be saving $ because of the exchange rate, think again. Whatever you think you save in $US will be more than recouped in parking fees.

There's this one MPA place on my TDL where it's a total spa, and on top of the sensual services, you get all-day access to a pool, food and booze.I concur. Terb forum is your best friend.

LvsTheGame
09-13-22, 14:13
Saw Bonita earlier this week. She greeted me at the gate to the garage wearing a nice tight dress. Her body is decent, not really my style, but she's very welcoming and always pleasant to be around. Got a so so massage / slide and BBJ. 1.60 total as always. I'm sure I'll be back. I do prefer Lisa though.

RoronoaZ
09-13-22, 17:52
Saw Jen.

40's or 50's decent looking.

Strictly legit but good massage nonetheless. Anybody ever had any luck here?

Wally2822
09-13-22, 22:41
Guys I'm sorry but I don't have Lisa's contact info. It has been at least a year and a half since I've seen her but my inbox has been blown up asking for her contact info. If I get it I will share it. Please don't inbox asking me for her latest number because I don't have it.

HouseOfCards
09-13-22, 23:27
Saw Jen.

40's or 50's decent looking.

Strictly legit but good massage nonetheless. Anybody ever had any luck here?I knew Jenny, the owner, for about a couple years before she stopped working for Lily at Traditional & Vital (this was before Lily also took over Terra) and started the process of opening up Commerce. During that period, I got a fantastic 4 hands from her and Lucy (who went by Wendy and Lisa at previous locations) at the Asian Massage at Orchard Lake Rd & 12 Mile. (They didn't work there, but I guess they knew the owner well enough to see regulars while getting the new place up and running.).

So anyway, yeah, for the first few months or so, you could get a great massage and at a pretty decent ending from Jenny and Lucy. Not long after that, Jenny started making regular trips down to Florida for some reason and leaving Lucy to run the place. (Lucy's the one with the CMT, so they were covered on that.) While she was down there, something happened, no idea what, that spooked Jenny and she went strictly legit. Lucy was told that it applied to all of the customers, regulars included. As far as I know, it's been that way ever since. I haven't talked to Jenny in a long while, so I don't know too many details beyond that.

I haven't been there in a long while, so I don't know whether the Jen you saw is the Jenny that I know.

Member #6244
09-14-22, 00:17
Please message me all of your favorite busty providers along with their contact! Thanks in advance.

DrewMonger123
09-14-22, 08:58
Has anyone been to Spring Well Healing Acupressure on Ecorse at Merriman?

Just drove by and noticed it hidden in the plaza.

Thanks!

Plumber1234
09-14-22, 09:35
So I think it depends on a lot of things.

As far as service I think they are the same.

Looks Lisa is a little younger, has a slimmer build, has bolt ons. Bonita is natural and has a more exotic look.

Lisa is now in commerce.

Meeting was on a table in the middle of the dining room.

Bonita is in a garage in Redford, sounds like she finally got the shower installed.

Bonita is $20 less.

For me she is more convenient.

I personally rank them the same as far as quality of service.

Sort of a GFE massage.Can someone share Lisa's info I need to try both for myself and I'll let you know my opinion.

LvsTheGame
09-14-22, 09:37
I've tried many others, but seem to always gravitate back to Sunny. I think she's one of the better choices out there. Greeted me wearing a loose shirt and shorts this time, nipples poking out as always. We started with a normal massage before she undressed and began her body slide. I like how she squeezes jr between her legs and almost lets him slip in. Finished in Russia then off to the shower for round two (bbj cim in the shower). For me, it's her attitude and playfulness that gets me. She's always friendly, playful, and encourages roaming the whole time and seems to enjoy it. I'm older so the age doesn't bother me at all. I think she's about 50. I also like the location and ease of set up. I think she may be throwing in the towel soon, so I'll try to see her as much as possible until then. Always msog and menu seems to be pretty open in my experiences. Have done everything, but I usually go for Russia and bbj. . 1 and. 6 tip.

Lu225
09-14-22, 14:26
So Lisa last week. Just a beautiful girl inside and out. Great massage. Easily ATF.What's her ethnicity? I thought I read somewhere she was African American.

Kinger19
09-14-22, 14:28
What's her ethnicity? I thought I read somewhere she was African American.Can anyone share?

Gerjon
09-14-22, 14:30
So Lisa last week. Just a beautiful girl inside and out. Great massage. Easily ATF.So many of us here would like to get her contact info. Would you please share?

ED Pills
09-14-22, 15:29
Has anyone been to Spring Well Healing Acupressure on Ecorse at Merriman?

Just drove by and noticed it hidden in the plaza.

Thanks!Yes. It has been reviewed. There is a search function in the upper right corner.

Freddy100
09-14-22, 16:42
Can anyone share?40 something white girl.

TullyBlanchard
09-14-22, 17:52
[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Didn't you figure out when you used the term "colored" that Racially Derogatory language isn't ok on the forum?

A2

BackRoom Bob
09-14-22, 19:01
40 something white girl.39 year old relatively uneducated italian american from staten island with a big ny accent.

Riker36
09-14-22, 19:01
I've tried many others, but seem to always gravitate back to Sunny. I think she's one of the better choices out there. Greeted me wearing a loose shirt and shorts this time, nipples poking out as always. We started with a normal massage before she undressed and began her body slide. I like how she squeezes jr between her legs and almost lets him slip in. Finished in Russia then off to the shower for round two (bbj cim in the shower). For me, it's her attitude and playfulness that gets me. She's always friendly, playful, and encourages roaming the whole time and seems to enjoy it. I'm older so the age doesn't bother me at all. I think she's about 50. I also like the location and ease of set up. I think she may be throwing in the towel soon, so I'll try to see her as much as possible until then. Always msog and menu seems to be pretty open in my experiences. Have done everything, but I usually go for Russia and bbj. . 1 and. 6 tip.You think she's 50? She's pushing 70. Open your eyes.

Freddy100
09-14-22, 20:34
How many times has she been 39? .

39 year old relatively uneducated italian american from staten island with a big ny accent.

DirtyOne313
09-14-22, 21:02
Can someone share Lisa's info I need to try both for myself and I'll let you know my opinion.The reasons why people are not putting Lisa's number on the forum main page is because she is already super busy and they don't want the rest of you lot making her busier LOL. Some may be nice and PM you but I don't think you will see anyone volunteer that info openly.

Trt074
09-14-22, 21:02

Bonita.

Lisa.Definitely would like to find out, can someone share Lisa's contact info.

Thanks in advance.

TeeTime69
09-14-22, 21:10
You should not post a phone number. It's a violation of Forum rules. Post a link to an Ad with a phone or PM

The reasons why people are not putting Lisa's number on the forum main page is because she is already super busy and they don't want the rest of you lot making her busier LOL. Some may be nice and PM you but I don't think you will see anyone volunteer that info openly.

Blazer1
09-15-22, 05:29
Saw Lisa recently and can't wait to go back again. Great location and she is one of nicest in the business. Left very happy. Best part didn't have 20 gallons of oil on like her partner Bonita used to do.

Jp1225
09-15-22, 07:18
Saw Lisa recently and can't wait to go back again. Great location and she is one of nicest in the business. Left very happy. Best part didn't have 20 gallons of oil on like her partner Bonita used to do.Have my first visit with Lisa next week. Finally. Have been trying for most of a year. She books up a week or more in advance, because of popularity and also because it appears she spaces out her appointments. But still think about it. Even at 3-4 appointments a day, 5 days a week, she still clearing $2700-3600 a week (before tips) Cash. Crazy to think how these ladies could be living large if they manage their $ right.

Bench
09-15-22, 17:55
What general area is Lisa in?

Member #6244
09-15-22, 23:58
Please message me info on any busty providers you guys enjoy seeing who allow roaming. Please and thanks! Be safe out there fellas.

MPaki
09-16-22, 10:09
Saw Bonita for the first time yesterday. Great experience. Not the prettiest but considering what's out there she is well worth it. GFE. BBBJ.

Messaged Lisa for the first time also and she said she is going up north for 1-2 weeks and will message me when she is back.

OnTheRoad2019
09-16-22, 10:10
Yes I believe she is a moulinyan.First off nice derogatory name calling. Bonita is Brazilian, not African American.

Detroit Brian
09-16-22, 10:26
I had the exact same experience. Nice bolt ons with thick nipples. She tried to tell me. 8 extra but I handed her 50. Going to offer more to maybe get more. Sexy girl.This place was interesting. Don't think I'll repeat. Sign says something about acupuncture for infertility or something. I wonder what they would say if a pregnant lady walked in there.

Anyway, it was very clean and well kept. Greeted by a decent looking lady, and asked for Maya. She said 5 minutes, so I went to the room and waited for one of you guys to finish.

Maya came in. She looks good. Asked me if I wanted hard or soft. Soft, of course. Pretty good fingertip tease. On the flip, she asked how much I wanted to tip and what I wanted. This is where things really went off the rails in my opinion. I told her all I had was $100 to tip (after I paid a $60 hh house fee). I told her I wanted DATY, FIV. She literally tried negotiating with me for 10 minutes, trying to get me to pay $120, then $110. All I had was $100, and even if I had more, that's more than a fair price for just DATY and HE. Finally she relented and said $100 for DATY, but no FIV. Whatever. I was pissed, but somehow went to a happier place and finished. Would have much rather had a no hassle FS full hour GFE session with Bonita.

Very hairy pussy. Tasted okay. Won't repeat for the price and aggravation.

Be careful out there.

Trvlr5
09-16-22, 10:39
Report is a bit dated.

Was looking for a break / something better than Magic.

Read that M1 had a new girl sometime back. Stopped in, unfortunately too late, and drew the newer girl "Candy". Thin, homely, not very friendly. Should have just walked when she came in room. Won't be going back to M1 until they refresh the selection. Always difficult to tell at some places if there's only the one provider.

Later read of a new good looking provider at Healing Plus. Wow, I really miss Lilly. Again too late, drew newer girl said was only her 2nd day. On first look though might be sister of the M1 girl, a lot shorter, below average looks, but nice attitude, rather on the heavy side, big cans, way to short maybe mid 4 ft. Got the job done, but not my type, too heavy, very short, below average looks.

After strike 2, decided to go back to Magic, and again new, very heavy girl, but big cans. Again, Got the job done, but not my type, very heavy.

Hanging up the monger hat, until things improve. It's understandable why things are the way they are, but for me, just not the right enviroment.

MI-USMC
09-16-22, 11:00
Anyone seeing her?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/hws/d/detroit-sensual-massage-special/7530896202.html

RoronoaZ
09-16-22, 11:26
Anyone seeing her?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/hws/d/detroit-sensual-massage-special/7530896202.htmlBeen in the game for a long time. GPS, thug attitude. Go eat a nice steak with a bourbon instead.

Jp1225
09-16-22, 12:32
This place was interesting. Don't think I'll repeat. Sign says something about acupuncture for infertility or something. I wonder what they would say if a pregnant lady walked in there.

Anyway, it was very clean and well kept. Greeted by a decent looking lady, and asked for Maya. She said 5 minutes, so I went to the room and waited for one of you guys to finish.

Maya came in. She looks good. Asked me if I wanted hard or soft. Soft, of course. Pretty good fingertip tease. On the flip, she asked how much I wanted to tip and what I wanted. This is where things really went off the rails in my opinion. I told her all I had was $100 to tip (after I paid a $60 hh house fee). I told her I wanted DATY, FIV. She literally tried negotiating with me for 10 minutes, trying to get me to pay $120, then $110. All I had was $100, and even if I had more, that's more than a fair price for just DATY and HE. Finally she relented and said $100 for DATY, but no FIV. Whatever. I was pissed, but somehow went to a happier place and finished. Would have much rather had a no hassle FS full hour GFE session with Bonita.First I've heard of Bonita going FS. Unless you are calling BBBJ the same as FS (which it's not).

But if you mean literally what you typed, please do tell!

DeesNutz
09-16-22, 13:33
This place was interesting. Don't think I'll repeat. Sign says something about acupuncture for infertility or something. I wonder what they would say if a pregnant lady walked in there.

Maya came in. She looks good. Asked me if I wanted hard or soft. Soft, of course. Pretty good fingertip tease. On the flip, she asked how much I wanted to tip and what I wanted. This is where things really went off the rails in my opinion. I told her all I had was $100 to tip (after I paid a $60 hh house fee). I told her I wanted DATY, FIV. She literally tried negotiating with me for 10 minutes, trying to get me to pay $120, then $110. All I had was $100, and even if I had more, that's more than a fair price for just DATY and HE. Finally she relented and said $100 for DATY, but no FIV. Whatever. I was pissed, but somehow went to a happier place and finished. Would have much rather had a no hassle FS full hour GFE session with Bonita..I had another disappointing experience there too. Called to make sure they could take me. They confirmed and ushered me straight into a room. Waited 25 minutes and had my clothes back on stepping out to get my refund to leave and ran into the girl at the door. So sorry honey, blah, blah. She did OK massage and took standard finish UTC top, OTC bottom. Won't be back for the aggravation.

JoeyRamone
09-17-22, 10:16

Maya came in. She looks good. Asked me if I wanted hard or soft. Soft, of course. Pretty good fingertip tease. On the flip, she asked how much I wanted to tip and what I wanted. This is where things really went off the rails in my opinion. I told her all I had was $100 to tip (after I paid a $60 hh house fee). I told her I wanted DATY, FIV. She literally tried negotiating with me for 10 minutes, trying to get me to pay $120, then $110. All I had was $100, and even if I had more, that's more than a fair price for just DATY and HE. Finally she relented and said $100 for DATY, but no FIV. Whatever. I was pissed, but somehow went to a happier place and finished. Would have much rather had a no hassle FS full hour GFE session with Bonita.

Very hairy pussy. Tasted okay. Won't repeat for the price and aggravation.

Be careful out there.Which place? I'm dying for a hairy pussy.

Mr Regular
09-17-22, 12:09
Which place? I'm dying for a hairy pussy.He was taking about the Berkley Ocean Wave Spa, it's on the West side of Coolidge, a few + blocks South of 12 Mile, discreet parking in the rear of the building, you'll enter from a side door.

Freddy100
09-17-22, 12:18
I love big cans, what was the damage? $.

Report is a bit dated.

Was looking for a break / something better than Magic.

Read that M1 had a new girl sometime back. Stopped in, unfortunately too late, and drew the newer girl "Candy". Thin, homely, not very friendly. Should have just walked when she came in room. Won't be going back to M1 until they refresh the selection. Always difficult to tell at some places if there's only the one provider.

Later read of a new good looking provider at Healing Plus. Wow, I really miss Lilly. Again too late, drew newer girl said was only her 2nd day. On first look though might be sister of the M1 girl, a lot shorter, below average looks, but nice attitude, rather on the heavy side, big cans, way to short maybe mid 4 ft. Got the job done, but not my type, too heavy, very short, below average looks.

After strike 2, decided to go back to Magic, and again new, very heavy girl, but big cans. Again, Got the job done, but not my type, very heavy.

Hanging up the monger hat, until things improve. It's understandable why things are the way they are, but for me, just not the right enviroment.

Member #6510
09-17-22, 13:30
Does anyone have any info on this place? 21 mile and Van dyke?

BBInTheD
09-17-22, 13:57
First I've heard of Bonita going FS. Unless you are calling BBBJ the same as FS (which it's not).

But if you mean literally what you typed, please do tell!I would take the plunge about 1 out of 3 times with her. It was never consistent so I stopped seeing her.

GaryC
09-17-22, 16:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TeeTime69
09-17-22, 18:01
In my dream, a 30 ish Korean gal in a short tight dress started a negotiation 20 minutes in. There was more on her menu than I brought funds for.

She repeated, "Come back tomorrow, I fuck you".

Does anyone have any info on this place? 21 mile and Van dyke?

Cecil0042
09-17-22, 23:26
Anyone have a recent report on Jennifer? Have not been lately but thinking about it.

C.

Jp1225
09-18-22, 00:24
I would take the plunge about 1 out of 3 times with her. It was never consistent so I stopped seeing her.As in pay more to get more with Bonita? If I recall there were reports of FS with Lisa when they were working as partners but all reports of Bonita have never suggested FS being an option that I recall.

Would be interested in knowing if more than an oily nuru / rub / BBBJ is available.

Mister Paul
09-18-22, 09:04
I've tried many others, but seem to always gravitate back to Sunny. I think she's one of the better choices out there. Greeted me wearing a loose shirt and shorts this time, nipples poking out as always. We started with a normal massage before she undressed and began her body slide. I like how she squeezes jr between her legs and almost lets him slip in. Finished in Russia then off to the shower for round two (bbj cim in the shower). For me, it's her attitude and playfulness that gets me. She's always friendly, playful, and encourages roaming the whole time and seems to enjoy it. I'm older so the age doesn't bother me at all. I think she's about 50. I also like the location and ease of set up. I think she may be throwing in the towel soon, so I'll try to see her as much as possible until then. Always msog and menu seems to be pretty open in my experiences. Have done everything, but I usually go for Russia and bbj. . 1 and. 6 tip.I must agree with this post. I have seen her many times over the years. Every time the service has been great and the price is fair. She always has a good attitude unless you act like a dick. She may not be for everybody, but she is one provider that is consistently solid. Her shower action is always first rate. She is easy to reach and schedule. Enough has been written about her that you should know what she is like before you get there. Because of this, I can't understand why some people criticize her. As I stated, she may not be for everybody but she is not fake or a game player.

Member #6510
09-18-22, 10:11
In my dream, a 30 ish Korean gal in a short tight dress started a negotiation 20 minutes in. There was more on her menu than I brought funds for.

She repeated, "Come back tomorrow, I fuck you".Thank you I will try this week and report back!

IAmNotMe
09-18-22, 11:08
Can someone please direct me to an AMP where the provider will let me gently face fk to completion. So far I've been unsuccessful. Finding AMPs for BJ or CBJ isn't a problem but face fkng is. PM is preferred. Blue in Toledo was already gone by the time I got down there after that report was posted.

MichiganGuy30
09-18-22, 13:40
I must agree with this post. I have seen her many times over the years. Every time the service has been great and the price is fair. She always has a good attitude unless you act like a dick. She may not be for everybody, but she is one provider that is consistently solid. Her shower action is always first rate. She is easy to reach and schedule. Enough has been written about her that you should know what she is like before you get there. Because of this, I can't understand why some people criticize her. As I stated, she may not be for everybody but she is not fake or a game player.Also agree.

Probably older than 50, not 70 like another poster mentioned. Not everyone's cup of tea, but service is solid, and location is safe and never had to worry about LEO or getting anything stole from my pockets. I will not go into one of those Asian joints in some ghetto strip mall and pay $$ for a handy and worry the entire time if my car is still in the lot or will I be greeted by a police raid. Again, if it's not your thing, no need to run it down, just don't partake and go on your way.

CountryBoi3575
09-18-22, 14:25
Anyone have a recent report on Jennifer? Have not been lately but thinking about it..I saw her a few months back same service as usual BBBJCIM.

BigBootyFan
09-18-22, 15:27
Been in the game for a long time. GPS, thug attitude. Go eat a nice steak with a bourbon instead.Exactly. And terrible service. She's definitely lacking in the skills department. Waste of time and money.

QuestForFun69
09-18-22, 15:41
I must agree with this post. I have seen her many times over the years. Every time the service has been great and the price is fair. She always has a good attitude unless you act like a dick. She may not be for everybody, but she is one provider that is consistently solid. Her shower action is always first rate. She is easy to reach and schedule. Enough has been written about her that you should know what she is like before you get there. Because of this, I can't understand why some people criticize her. As I stated, she may not be for everybody but she is not fake or a game player.Is FS available?

DA9988
09-18-22, 20:01
I would take the plunge about 1 out of 3 times with her. It was never consistent so I stopped seeing her.Yeah I feel like if you were cool and Bonita was into you she was open to more. I had FS a few times and once once an anal trip with Bonita.

FoggyDew
09-19-22, 09:10
https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ng-police-say/

So the Lapeer AMP at Lake Nepessing Rd & I-69 and the Imlay City AMP on Van Dyke were run by the same couple, no surprise. Interesting that the bust originated in Imlay City, since the Lapeer AMP was a quarter-mile from the sheriff's office. Imlay City hosts a big annual Eastern Michigan State Fair, and the chief there wanted to clean things up before this year's fair started. Sounds like the Lapeer AMP was caught up in the bust being run by the same couple.

Run by, not owned by. Looking at the man's police pic he appears to be a stooge for the 'organization' that really owns and makes money with these franchises. Maybe a white knight who fell for and married mamasan so she could stay in the country. At any rate, while the politician / police chief wants to hit on the trafficking angle, the real angle of organized crime is ignored. I'm not saying the bosses don't traffic these women, making them work in theses AMPs to pay off huge debts for helping them immigrate, but that's only one financial aspect of these money-laundering machines.

The current sheriff of Lapeer County came from Mt. Morris Township, north side of Flint, and has to be familiar with these AMPs and how they are run. Maybe he's more than glad for the Imlay chief to take the credit for the bust and have the target on HIS back when the mob comes calling to make someone pay for their loss of income.

SingDong99
09-19-22, 10:35
GPS, gansta attitude, way overpriced. Thinks she is way hotter than she is. Oh, and she almost chews dicks when giving a BJ. Best part has to be her daily snap stories where she always drops comments about guys, as in boyfriends, not treating her right and being disloyal. I want to say "hey, you suck dicks for a living, what do you expect?"

Anyone seeing her?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/hws/d/detroit-sensual-massage-special/7530896202.html

NorthVdunz129
09-19-22, 10:37
All tho these AMPs to pay a street tax to operate in Detroit most of these aren't organized as you would think it's usually a white husband and an oriental wife bringing her family over on work visa's and all tho it's illegal here in most countries it is normalized I'm saying that to say this most of these people are just looking for a better life.

T Long
09-19-22, 11:15
Haven't posted in a while because I've been more or less out of the game for almost 9 months. I took a ride over to Van born. I remember its always been reliable. Lily is still there, saw her at the desk. She is always very open and will usually gets completely naked and let you FIV to your hearts content. A few times she licked my shaft. She has kind of small tits but they are nice. Others have pointed out she is very enthusiastic or at least puts on a good service face. When I went last week, there was a new girl there with huge cans and she is who took me back. She was good. Big nips. Delicious. Biggest tits of anyone I've seen there in a long time. Didn't get her name, but very good massage and ending.

MidgetMike
09-19-22, 16:43
Happen to get a name? I want to check it out this week.

She repeated, "Come back tomorrow, I fuck you".

RoddyJohnson
09-20-22, 01:21
https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ng-police-say/

So the Lapeer AMP at Lake Nepessing Rd & I-69 and the Imlay City AMP on Van Dyke were run by the same couple, no surprise. Interesting that the bust originated in Imlay City, since the Lapeer AMP was a quarter-mile from the sheriff's office. Imlay City hosts a big annual Eastern Michigan State Fair, and the chief there wanted to clean things up before this year's fair started. Sounds like the Lapeer AMP was caught up in the bust being run by the same couple.

Run by, not owned by. Looking at the man's police pic he appears to be a stooge for the 'organization' that really owns and makes money with these franchises. Maybe a white knight who fell for and married mamasan so she could stay in the country. At any rate, while the politician / police chief wants to hit on the trafficking angle, the real angle of organized crime is ignored. I'm not saying the bosses don't traffic these women, making them work in theses AMPs to pay off huge debts for helping them immigrate, but that's only one financial aspect of these money-laundering machines.

The current sheriff of Lapeer County came from Mt. Morris Township, north side of Flint, and has to be familiar with these AMPs and how they are run. Maybe he's more than glad for the Imlay chief to take the credit for the bust and have the target on HIS back when the mob comes calling to make someone pay for their loss of income.Yeah, no.

The police bust these places and always say "human trafficing" but they never get a conviction for that. If you have ever been to an AMP you will see the girls have phones. If they were held against their will don't you think that their access to outside communication would be limited? Plus they go on vacations. Either home or elsewhere. No, these girls chose to work there to make a ton of cash. All this indentured servitude b. S. Is just that, it's b. S.

The couple probably opened the spa to make money, she probably was a former worker or knew someone in the business and had some connections.

MotorCityMgr
09-20-22, 09:26
I was driving by Sunrise and decided to stop in. I used to go there all the time, a couple years back. To keep it short, there was a late 40's early 50's Asian with decent cans. I asked if there was anyone younger and she said she does the massage and then gets the younger girl. Alarms went off, but I said ok let's try. After a terrible massage, she asks how much for FS, I threw out a number for the young girl and she said ok. I waited 10 minutes she comes back in, drops her cloths, try's to put the rubber on my limp dick and lays down. She also suddenly didn't speak a word of english as I asked for my money back and to leave.

Should have waited to "see" the other girl before setting the money out, but live and learn. Got my refund (minus door fee) as she didn't want to do a CBJ or anything other than lie on her back.

Stay Safe.

Rhandy755
09-20-22, 10:05
Is there an AMP where BBBJ is available in and Around Farmington hills.

Member #6510
09-20-22, 12:59
Happen to get a name? I want to check it out this week.Had the worse experience there. I was not smart and paid the tip first. I was told Nuru. I could barely touch. She quit on me just before the ending and said she wanted more money! I was not happy! I was out of there in 15 minutes and paid for an hour! I am sure this was not the same woman that was mentioned! She kept acting confused! I won't be back!

Wally1017
09-20-22, 14:13
I saw a few posts back about a provider names Cici however seems she is no longer at Maru. Does anyone have feedback on their current talent?

PM is fine.

T Long
09-20-22, 15:14
Haven't been here in a long time. I see in the recent reviews Tiff and Summer are there. Is Summer really that bad and is she down for FS? What's the word here? Any other talent worth looking at?

EcomCat
09-20-22, 19:07
I saw a few posts back about a provider names Cici however seems she is no longer at Maru. Does anyone have feedback on their current talent?

PM is fine.Recent posts suggests Maya. Search for the posts for more details. Looks like they talent prefer only 30 min and wants min $60 tip + house fee. Remembers Demand and Supply theory, when the demand is high and the supply is low, price gets jacked up.

Jp1225
09-21-22, 00:28
Is there an AMP where BBBJ is available in and Around Farmington hills.Try here. Google it for number. Schedule with Pow (yes as in make you explode). She recently bought some tits that she is proud of. If you are clean and offer a decent tip and ask I'm sure she will put her big lips where you want. She has a small yet curvy frame with great ass and camel toe for days in her skin tight leggings.

Actually gives a phenomenal massage as well.

70 for hour, 50 for half. A 60-80 tip should do.

T Long
09-21-22, 08:08
Does anyone have any experience with these ladies? It looks like they have recent reviews (last month).

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/selina-escort-detroit-369530

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hannah-escort-detroit-885412

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/naomi-yoshida-escort-detroit-963211

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/wendy-escort-detroit-369548

Big Boob Lover
09-21-22, 12:02
Does anyone have any experience with these ladies? It looks like they have recent reviews (last month).

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/wendy-escort-detroit-369548Hannah works out of the massage place on Van Dyke just south of 696, not sure about the other 3.

Member #6510
09-21-22, 13:32
Had the worse experience there. I was not smart and paid the tip first. I was told Nuru. I could barely touch. She quit on me just before the ending and said she wanted more money! I was not happy! I was out of there in 15 minutes and paid for an hour! I am sure this was not the same woman that was mentioned! She kept acting confused! I won't be back!I did not get a name! I could not understand her much at all!

LunasMan
09-21-22, 13:51
Try here. Google it for number. Try where?

Mike8833
09-21-22, 15:41

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/wendy-escort-detroit-369548I doubt the photos are real. You'll likely set yourself up for disappointment if you decide to meet one of them.

Sammy1969
09-21-22, 16:44
Has anyone been to M1 Health in Redford since they reopened? How is it? I'm debating going there or not next week. Thanks.

MI-USMC
09-21-22, 17:24
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/hws/7535731059.html

Has anyone tried this place?

Intellicom
09-21-22, 18:40
Saw Bonita for the first time yesterday. Great experience. Not the prettiest but considering what's out there she is well worth it. GFE. BBBJ.

Messaged Lisa for the first time also and she said she is going up north for 1-2 weeks and will mess
age me when she is back.Someone please pm me Lisa contact info, thank you.

ED Pills
09-21-22, 21:18
Try where?As mentioned in the header.

T Long
09-21-22, 21:49
I doubt the photos are real. You'll likely set yourself up for disappointment if you decide to meet one of them.None responded. I called 1 and it was not an active number. I called another and the girl who answered said it was not her ad. It looks like the other two are massage parlors advertising on an escort page.

T Long
09-21-22, 21:50
Hannah works out of the massage place on Van Dyke just south of 696, not sure about the other 3.Is that an accurate photo of Hannah?

Jp1225
09-21-22, 23:09
Someone please pm me Lisa contact info, thank you.Lisa bailed on me. Sent her a reminder in Monday about our Wednesday appt. She responds with sorry I forgot but I was going to have to cancel because she claims family emergency. Others have said she's going on vacation for a couple weeks. So it's one of those reasons. Either way, she has been extremely difficult to schedule as a new client, so the few that get to see her and rave about her are lucky I guess.

So yeah, no need to bombard my pm with all your requests for her number, there's no point.

Jp1225
09-21-22, 23:11
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/hws/7535731059.html

Has anyone tried this place?She gives a good massage, keeps it professional. Offers you a therapeutic release but it's half hearted and you can't touch her at all. Plus she is lesbian. So other than a decent massage it's not worth it.

Zeek2120
09-22-22, 05:14
Happen to get a name? I want to check it out this week.She is fairly new there. Her name is Apple. She is not as bad as last woman (that use to go for your pockets if you didn't tip her to her liking). I say don't waste your time. She does have nice b to c up breasts but she is pushy, talks up more then she gives up. YMMV as to any woman. My opinion better options out there!

Boogie2000
09-22-22, 09:57
Anyone else having a hard time (no pun intended) getting in touch with Bonita lately? Tried calling but straight to VM.

CactusGeeves
09-22-22, 10:48

Messaged Lisa for the first time also and she said she is going up north for 1-2 weeks and will message me when she is back.I was thinking of giving Bonita a try. You said she isn't the prettiest, how would you describe her?

Anon2854
09-22-22, 11:33
Has anyone been to M1 Health in Redford since they reopened? How is it? I'm debating going there or not next week. Thanks.Price tag is 180 for everything. Mamasan is much nicer. Kinda sexy. She is a "working" mamasan and actually my favorite provider there. I've seen a younger ish sexy woman there but also a grandma I couldn't even perform. Ended up just leaving. Whole place smells like fish and they rush you in and out. You are not paying for time, you're paying for the visit, or at least that's how they run it. They double book for sure. Mamasan literally jogged into the room. They still have a shower but the only time it was offered to me was the time after I complained about being rushed in and out (I swear it was a 15 min visit. I was HEAVILY encouraged to finish). She had another guy waiting in the other room. Also, bb no longer on the table. At least not in my experience.

FindingGold
09-22-22, 11:53
I was there a couple of months ago. Don't recall name, but she was better than average looking for M1. Probably mid 30's. They pushed very hard for 200, I only had 180. I got no table shower (even though I asked) and was out in 30 minutes or less. Nobody else was there at the time so they were not pushing me out to service another. When I left she reminded me to bring 200 next time. Have not gone back. I used to go to M1 every couple of months but now I'll have to try one of the other FS AMP.

Price tag is 180 for everything. Mamasan is much nicer. Kinda sexy. She is a "working" mamasan and actually my favorite provider there. I've seen a younger ish sexy woman there but also a grandma I couldn't even perform. Ended up just leaving. Whole place smells like fish and they rush you in and out. You are not paying for time, you're paying for the visit, or at least that's how they run it. They double book for sure. Mamasan literally jogged into the room. They still have a shower but the only time it was offered to me was the time after I complained about being rushed in and out (I swear it was a 15 min visit. I was HEAVILY encouraged to finish). She had another guy waiting in the other room. Also, bb no longer on the table. At least not in my experience.

Trvlr5
09-22-22, 11:54

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/wendy-escort-detroit-369548Sorry, no idea, but if you or anyone has info on 1st one "Selina" I'd be interested. Thanks.

DatFigga55
09-22-22, 12:26
I was there a couple of months ago. Don't recall name, but she was better than average looking for M1. Probably mid 30's. They pushed very hard for 200, I only had 180. I got no table shower (even though I asked) and was out in 30 minutes or less. Nobody else was there at the time so they were not pushing me out to service another. When I left she reminded me to bring 200 next time. Have not gone back. I used to go to M1 every couple of months but now I'll have to try one of the other FS AMP.I agree. I went there last week. I had 150 and she wanted 200. You didn't look like much. I might as well go to Jackson if I'm going to pay 200. At least Mikki is worth that and maybe more.

Big Boob Lover
09-22-22, 14:22
Is that an accurate photo of Hannah?No, it is not actually her. I have never seen an AMP with pics of the actual people there. Hannah is 40's typical AMP massage lady. The place is just called Asian spa and is on Van Dyke a little south of 696 on the east side of the road. It is no different than most of the others in the area, decent massage, teasing, standard finish.

BusterTc
09-22-22, 14:41
I have given up on Erotic Monkey because almost all the reviews are made up and the ladies no longer exist. One provider I knew well died suddenly from a heart issue. Not drug related. Her profile remained on ER and guys were writing reviews after her death. I wrote to the administrators and told them she was dead, and I posted a review saying she was dead including the date she died. They did not post that review! It is too bad because I used to use that site a lot.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/wendy-escort-detroit-369548

BusterTc
09-22-22, 14:49
I was thinking of giving Bonita a try. You said she isn't the prettiest, how would you describe her?Here is her website:

I think she looks like her photo. She is not a 20 something spinner. She is in great shape for someone in her 40's. If I was that age and saw her in a bar, I would definitely try to get to know her. Bonita is popular because of how she treats you. She is a functioning adult with all the issues that comes with that. Like Tom Brady, sometime she needs a break from work.

T Long
09-22-22, 15:01
I have given up on Erotic Monkey because almost all the reviews are made up and the ladies no longer exist. One provider I knew well died suddenly from a heart issue. Not drug related. Her profile remained on ER and guys were writing reviews after her death. I wrote to the administrators and told them she was dead, and I posted a review saying she was dead including the date she died. They did not post that review! It is too bad because I used to use that site a lot.Thanks for the heads up. Glad I didn't go premium with them. Sad.

SalBass
09-22-22, 15:22
Here is her website:

I think she looks like her photo. She is not a 20 something spinner. She is in great shape for someone in her 40's. If I was that age and saw her in a bar, I would definitely try to get to know her. Bonita is popular because of how she treats you. She is a functioning adult with all the issues that comes with that. Like Tom Brady, sometime she needs a break from work.Bonita is near 60, she has adult kids.

GaryC
09-22-22, 15:30
Here is her website:

I think she looks like her photo. She is not a 20 something spinner. She is in great shape for someone in her 40's. If I was that age and saw her in a bar, I would definitely try to get to know her. Bonita is popular because of how she treats you. She is a functioning adult with all the issues that comes with that. Like Tom Brady, sometime she needs a break from work.Buddy thank you so much for clarifying you're 100% right she is beautiful inside and out she's kind generous makes you feel like you the center of the universe that's my type of girl that's why she's so busy she's the best hands-down.

TanArsit
09-22-22, 20:10
I've been lurking and reading reviews but I am so torn on where to take my first plunge into the hobby. I am in Waterford so my options are somewhat limited? I was thinking about finding a place during my lunch break tomorrow. Would anyone be so kind to share a solid spot for a first timer? I will gladly share my detailed review post finish! Appreciate any insight, tips or tricks along the way as well.

MichiganGuy30
09-22-22, 21:16
Bonita is near 60, she has adult kids.Her kid just had a kid a few weeks ago.

MagnifiRod
09-22-22, 21:31
Has anybody heard from Liaa? I'm betting that she moved out of her apartment just in case a regular would confront her about her video recording.

Softailrider
09-22-22, 22:06
Used to be good. But the past is the past. Stay away, it's terrible.

MidgetMike
09-23-22, 06:30
Even though I saw a bad report, I took the plunge. She wasn't bad looking. I'd say late 30's / early 40's, with a jacked up grill. Thought she said her name was Iris, but who knows. Massage basically non-existent. CBJ after negotiation. A little too bitchy for my liking. Probably won't be back.

She is fairly new there. Her name is Apple. She is not as bad as last woman (that use to go for your pockets if you didn't tip her to her liking). I say don't waste your time. She does have nice b to c up breasts but she is pushy, talks up more then she gives up. YMMV as to any woman. My opinion better options out there!

Anon2854
09-23-22, 09:12
I was there a couple of months ago. Don't recall name, but she was better than average looking for M1. Probably mid 30's. They pushed very hard for 200, I only had 180. I got no table shower (even though I asked) and was out in 30 minutes or less. Nobody else was there at the time so they were not pushing me out to service another. When I left she reminded me to bring 200 next time. Have not gone back. I used to go to M1 every couple of months but now I'll have to try one of the other FS AMP.I don't even talk money. I just hand it to them and if they ask for more I always say I don't have any more. Oh and if they ask what I want, I just say "everything". And, interestingly enough, the former mamasan at M1 is the one who taught me never to bring more cash inside than you plan to spend. She once patted me down, reached into my pockets, pulled out my wallet and took money out of it.

WillyMatt123
09-23-22, 12:40
Used to be good. But the past is the past. Stay away, it's terrible.I guess like most places, it depends on who you get. Daisy is frigging awful. I rather screw a knot hole in a tree. But Linda was awesome. I called last week, asked if Linda was working. Was told she is on vacation. Called this week, told same thing. What the hell does that mean? Gone for good? Moved to another spa? Or am I missing something?

Vajuxo
09-23-22, 15:45
I have noticed ads for a "New" spa opening at 7 and Middlebelt, Livonia.

Web site is up, ads are running, I drove by this place about 7 pm yesterday evening.

No lights on, hand written note on door.

I didn't get out to read it, I just moved on because it looked closed, too damn lazy I guess.

Has anyone else ventured here yet?

If not, I will give it another try next time I am out that way again and report back.

TomSmith26
09-23-22, 18:03
I guess like most places, it depends on who you get. Daisy is frigging awful. I rather screw a knot hole in a tree. But Linda was awesome. I called last week, asked if Linda was working. Was told she is on vacation. Called this week, told same thing. What the hell does that mean? Gone for good? Moved to another spa? Or am I missing something?Empire has sucked last year.

I heard linda left.

LowKeyJohn
09-23-22, 18:12
I guess like most places, it depends on who you get. Daisy is frigging awful. I rather screw a knot hole in a tree. But Linda was awesome. I called last week, asked if Linda was working. Was told she is on vacation. Called this week, told same thing. What the hell does that mean? Gone for good? Moved to another spa? Or am I missing something?Vacation is code for they left, either to another spa or they are taking time off. Most MT rotate around through whatever set of spas they choose to work at.

LKJ.

WillyMatt123
09-24-22, 09:20
Empire has sucked last year.

I heard linda left.Saw her last about 3 weeks ago. She is gone now, wish I knew where.

SingDong99
09-24-22, 17:54
I've been lurking and reading reviews but I am so torn on where to take my first plunge into the hobby. I am in Waterford so my options are somewhat limited? I was thinking about finding a place during my lunch break tomorrow. Would anyone be so kind to share a solid spot for a first timer? I will gladly share my detailed review post finish! Appreciate any insight, tips or tricks along the way as well.I'd start with Four Seasons in White Lake, across from Walmart and Home Depot. Tina gives a very good massage and standard ending. OTC roaming is about all you get here but it's a pleasant experience, and she doesn't press hard for the tip ahead of just doing it. I usually tip $40.

HeeJunk
09-24-22, 19:12
I've been lurking and reading reviews but I am so torn on where to take my first plunge into the hobby. I am in Waterford so my options are somewhat limited? I was thinking about finding a place during my lunch break tomorrow. Would anyone be so kind to share a solid spot for a first timer? I will gladly share my detailed review post finish! Appreciate any insight, tips or tricks along the way as well.If you are that torn, you are still thinking with the big head. That is good, but you are not ready for this hobby. Save your money.

RWhite
09-24-22, 20:52
Any word on this?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bts/7533452544.html

Wondering if she is like a Jen from Breeze.

VipPro
09-25-22, 00:08
Here is her website:

I think she looks like her photo. She is not a 20 something spinner. She is in great shape for someone in her 40's. If I was that age and saw her in a bar, I would definitely try to get to know her. Bonita is popular because of how she treats you. She is a functioning adult with all the issues that comes with that. Like Tom Brady, sometime she needs a break from work.You just never get better and younger!

XirCom
09-25-22, 06:55
Any word on this?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bts/7533452544.html

Wondering if she is like a Jen from Breeze.Saw her many times when she was in roseville but not recently. She offers a real massage with a nice ending, I tried for more but wasn't successful. Of course YMMV, she is a bigger girl as she states. Her rates are in her ad.

JustLurking1
09-25-22, 10:57
Anywhere you can get an actual massage with the girl fully nude? Sarah from Empire was my go-to but she is gone now. Didn't rush once you handed the money and still gave a good massage. Not looking for extras necessarily.

BarryUrschaft
09-25-22, 11:39
Recently hit this place in Farmington Hills at 13 mile. Coco was probably in her 50's skinny and not really attractive but not ugly. Gave a decent massage and was eager on the flip. Nothing to go out of your way for but if in the area it's worth the stop. Played with her nips under her shirt and gave a nice handy.

Barry.

BarryUrschaft
09-25-22, 11:49
Hit this place after all the reports. Drew a short chubby woman in her late 40's or 50's. Kinda a dumpy ass with large tits and a lot of makeup. She just didn't do it for me. Had a hard time getting hard and then couldn't blow. She took a good pounding but I'd rather watch porn at home and jerk off. It's nice to know there's FS available somewhere in the Detroit area besides M-1 and Saigon, but she was just kinda gross. Maybe other providers there are more attractive, but I'll have to pass until I hear of better options there.

Barry.

JayTwo21
09-25-22, 16:34
I have noticed ads for a "New" spa opening at 7 and Middlebelt, Livonia.

Web site is up, ads are running, I drove by this place about 7 pm yesterday evening.

No lights on, hand written note on door.

I didn't get out to read it, I just moved on because it looked closed, too damn lazy I guess.

Has anyone else ventured here yet?

If not, I will give it another try next time I am out that way again and report back.I haven't seen an ad for this area but if you want to message me the ad or the location I can keep an eye out and update. I'm in the area daily.

MichiganGuy30
09-25-22, 17:21
I hate to text if she is out of town, hate to text if someone is on vacation. Seen her a few weeks ago and she told me about an up-coming vacation. Does anyone know if she is out?? I don't remember if it was this week or not.

BusterTc
09-25-22, 19:43
Bonita is near 60, she has adult kids.Just because she has adult kids doesn't. T mean she is 60. She could easily be 40. My guess would be late 40's.

HeeJunk
09-25-22, 19:53
I haven't seen an ad for this area but if you want to message me the ad or the location I can keep an eye out and update. I'm in the area daily.Its called Seven Mile Spa on south side of 7, east of MBelt.

HeeJunk
09-25-22, 19:56
Hit this place after all the reports. Drew a short chubby woman in her late 40's or 50's. Kinda a dumpy ass with large tits and a lot of makeup. She just didn't do it for me. Had a hard time getting hard and then couldn't blow. She took a good pounding but I'd rather watch porn at home and jerk off. It's nice to know there's FS available somewhere in the Detroit area besides M-1 and Saigon, but she was just kinda gross. Maybe other providers there are more attractive, but I'll have to pass until I hear of better options there.

Barry.Other FS:

DT, Sunrise, Sunny, Magic, Spring Well

BackRoom Bob
09-25-22, 20:14
I hate to text if she is out of town, hate to text if someone is on vacation. Seen her a few weeks ago and she told me about an up-coming vacation. Does anyone know if she is out?? I don't remember if it was this week or not.Leaving town Wednesday.

Blazer1
09-25-22, 21:12
Just because she has adult kids doesn't. T mean she is 60. She could easily be 40. My guess would be late 40's.I'm good a say mid to late 50's for her.

BarryUrschaft
09-26-22, 00:21
Are any of those any better? I don't think Tiffany (Saigon) is as gorgeous as many others say, but at least Tiffany is sexy and has a nice body. Asking for a friend. 😃.

Barry.

Other FS:

DT, Sunrise, Sunny, Magic, Spring Well

HeeJunk
09-26-22, 05:18
Are any of those any better? I don't think Tiffany (Saigon) is as gorgeous as many others say, but at least Tiffany is sexy and has a nice body. Asking for a friend. 😃.

Barry.No. They are not better. Cheaper but not better.

CubsNuts2003
09-26-22, 09:09
After reading reports, hit this place. So walked in and what was greated by who I was assuming was mammasan, short, cute, lots of make up. Got the table shower, no teasing, hit the sauna, warmed me up. Got to the room, layed face down, got fully draped, decent massage, no teasing. On the flip, fully draped, pitching a tent, no teasing. With 5 minutes left, she asks if I'm shy?? Start rubbing her ass and tits, p and that prompted nothing. Time up, she asks for a tip. Actually gave her $40 for having the balls to even ask. Was disappointed. Went to Bogarts.

SzGino
09-26-22, 09:48
These are a couple of the links that look fake but are "verified" on Adult Search.

http://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/female-escorts/2590233

http://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/female-escorts/2338598

http://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/female-escorts/2846442

Red Star
09-26-22, 10:31
Does anyone else do Nuru besides the "downriver" lady?

IWonderWhy
09-26-22, 11:05
Stopped by last week to see what the new girl was like. Not as young as expected, probably somewhere between 35-65. Table shower was thorough but no teasing. Got back to the room where she laid a towel over me and went to work on a fairly good massage. I sent the usual signals that we all do to let them know our interests. Got some good teasing and then on the flip was asked what I wanted. I told her, agreed on price ($150) and enjoyed a pretty great time. She's pretty sensual and does a good job keeping the mood.

MisterSharp2
09-26-22, 12:45
Gentleman,

Who provides the best tease experience in the area nowadays? To be clear, I mean tease with a HE. Not interested in teasing only without a HE.

DaveL7
09-26-22, 15:56
Does anyone else do Nuru besides the "downriver" lady?If there was a woman out there that did actual Nuru — like I'm the videos! She would be booked! Bonita is sort of close.

BackRoom Bob
09-26-22, 16:49
Leaving town Wednesday.Now leaving Friday.

GaryC
09-26-22, 16:50
Leaving town Wednesday.Thank you buddy I'll get in there by tomorrow no luck today she was booked. I'm taking the day off tomorrow.

SzGino
09-26-22, 23:28
Saw Tammy today at Sunny. She is thin, Korean, about late 40's or so. Natural below small rack up top with small nips. 7 house, 110 boom boom.

Massage was ok not great and no oil. Flip, she asks what you want. Everything and we negotiate as she started at 140. Basic stuff with a little CBJ and then cover miss. She was not that into it. Mechanical. Would not repeat with her.

CarmeloJoe35
09-27-22, 08:14
Canada is completely eliminating any COVID related entrance restrictions on October 1st. It's about fucking time. I wonder if this will influence whether Yuki returns.

CarmeloJoe35
09-27-22, 08:50
Tiffany told me a little bit about Lexi who is relatively new. She's Puerto Rican / Cuban and a little on the thicker side. I'm not sure I want to make the trip to try her out. Has anyone been with her and, if so, how was it and what's on her menu? There is also two new black girls; one named London and another whose name I forgot. Any intel on these would be helpful.

Cheers.

Mister Paul
09-27-22, 10:23
Stopped in this morning. Two new girls. Both were busy. Only got a glimpsed of one. Looked OK. Didn't have time to wait.

Josh8
09-27-22, 15:17
Its called Seven Mile Spa on south side of 7, east of MBelt.It's a FS place. Decent massage. Everything on the menu. . 7 for house fee. 1. 2 tip.

In and out 40 minutes.

CarmeloJoe35
09-27-22, 15:21
It's a FS place. Decent massage. Everything on the menu. . 7 for house fee. 1. 2 tip.

In and out 40 minutes.What are the girls like? Looking for a place to go tonight.

Josh8
09-27-22, 15:43
What are the girls like? Looking for a place to go tonight.Around 40 ish I think. There are 3-4 girls inside age ranging 30 to 50.

I confirmed my visit with a call before going.

There is no display so you won't find it from road, you have to park and can see the neon sign board.

IWonderWhy
09-27-22, 16:53
Around 40 ish I think. There are 3-4 girls inside age ranging 30 to 50.

I confirmed my visit with a call before going.

There is no display so you won't find it from road, you have to park and can see the neon sign board.Do they offer table showers?

DetRT
09-27-22, 18:06
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2932750

Does anyone here recognize this listing? Unfamiliar to me (and in Warren) seems too good to be true, but maybe I'm just too new since she claims to be "back".

TanArsit
09-27-22, 20:45
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2932750

Does anyone here recognize this listing? Unfamiliar to me (and in Warren) seems too good to be true, but maybe I'm just too new since she claims to be "back".If you lookup the number provided it is all over the place from Asian massage to a carpet wholesaler. Seems fishy to me.

BarryUrschaft
09-28-22, 09:02
I recommend ACU on 7 mile and Telegraph. I think it's called QSJ now. Ladies are old like late 50's or 60's but not ugly. Petite. Allow roaming, great tease always and a great handy. And a decent massage. 80 for the hour and 40 - 60 tip. I always give 60.

Barry.

Gentleman,
Who provides the best tease experience in the area nowadays? To be clear, I mean tease with a HE. Not interested in teasing only without a HE.

JimBob725
09-28-22, 10:26
When why'all call to book the one in Ferndale do you call the Google # or is there a different one?

DA9988
09-28-22, 12:14
I have realized at least on the east side the AMP's have hit a new low. The ladies are not attractive at least the one I got, and she tried to massage me like I was a loaf of sourdough bread. I will say the tease and HJ at the end wasn't the worst, but it wasn't great either. For the review I wish I got her name, but all I wanted to do is just head home after all of that crap. I should have just waited for Lisa to get back in town.

Vajuxo
09-28-22, 12:47
Was in the area, Lake and Lafayette and pulled in for an appointment.

Vacant when I arrived, several visitors during the course of my visit.

I received a fairly decent massage and was greeted with a friendly handshake near departure.

I don't know if anything else was available.

Masked provider, I would guess early forties, seemed attractive to me.

Plenty of indication that I would leave happy during the rub down.

OTC available during the completion, I inquired if more was available.

The provider giggled, but didn't comment or respond affirmatively.

Door fee ($60, for the hour) plus the usual tip, two Jacksons.I know this place gets reported on in the A2 forum, but's I am eastside, and I have found my way there at least twice.

Stopped by mid afternoon.

$70 for an hour this time, $40 tip.

Masked provider, 35 to 50 I guess.

Pretty standard OTC jeans and hearty handshake on exit.

I asked for a hard massage and though it felt good at the time, I think I will need medical attention, she beat the crap out of me.

SamPerkins420
09-28-22, 14:50
Are there any area AMPs with providers under 40? M1 used to have occasional younger woman but not in years. I'm just not interested in 50+ grannies, even if they look younger.

JAsian
09-28-22, 15:06
I have realized at least on the east side the AMP's have hit a new low. The ladies are not attractive at least the one I got, and she tried to massage me like I was a loaf of sourdough bread. I will say the tease and HJ at the end wasn't the worst, but it wasn't great either. For the review I wish I got her name, but all I wanted to do is just head home after all of that crap. I should have just waited for Lisa to get back in town.After Hanna left I saw Elli. I haven't been back since Elli left because nothing looked worthwhile. How does Lisa compare to Hanna or Elli?

Smashing1979
09-28-22, 16:14
After Hanna left I saw Elli. I haven't been back since Elli left because nothing looked worthwhile. How does Lisa compare to Hanna or Elli?Do you know where Hanna left to? Any other local AMP? She was my favorite.

There is a "new" Hanna there. Younger and kinda cute.

EdHemlock
09-28-22, 23:52
Try here. Google it for number. Schedule with Pow (yes as in make you explode). She recently bought some tits that she is proud of. If you are clean and offer a decent tip and ask I'm sure she will put her big lips where you want. She has a small yet curvy frame with great ass and camel toe for days in her skin tight leggings.

Actually gives a phenomenal massage as well.

70 for hour, 50 for half. A 60-80 tip should do.Appreciate the suggestion, gave it a shot. Went exactly as you suggested, no muss / fuss, no negotiation needed and she just went for it besides a simple comment telling her I would give her adequate compensation (didn't even take door cash at beginning, which surprised me).

The actual massage was super hard / deep if that's what you're into, backwalking included.

Pow was bubbly / giggly (even if put on, I am not there to pyscho-analyze) and a general pleasant experience.

Exactly how you mentioned, maybe late 40's, early 50's? Not shy about showing off, just don't be a dick presumably.

Will likely repeat, curious if others have similar offerings at the same place. She wasn't unattractive, just not a huge bolt-on guy, but maybe the personality + general ok'ness of her appearance is better than other.

This is what I'm looking for in Oakland County-ish area, but have been unsuccessful so far.

JAsian
09-29-22, 11:01
Do you know where Hanna left to? Any other local AMP? She was my favorite.

There is a "new" Hanna there. Younger and kinda cute.I was told she went back to New York.

TiffsBitch
09-29-22, 15:15
Try where?Siam Touch Thai Massage.

Jp1225
09-29-22, 15:32
Appreciate the suggestion, gave it a shot. Went exactly as you suggested, no muss / fuss, no negotiation needed and she just went for it besides a simple comment telling her I would give her adequate compensation (didn't even take door cash at beginning, which surprised me).

The actual massage was super hard / deep if that's what you're into, backwalking included.

Pow was bubbly / giggly (even if put on, I am not there to pyscho-analyze) and a general pleasant experience.

Exactly how you mentioned, maybe late 40's, early 50's? Not shy about showing off, just don't be a dick presumably.

Will likely repeat, curious if others have similar offerings at the same place. She wasn't unattractive, just not a huge bolt-on guy, but maybe the personality + general ok'ness of her appearance is better than other.

This is what I'm looking for in Oakland County-ish area, but have been unsuccessful so far.Your welcome. If you ask for Jan (not Jen, her name is Jan as spelled out to me thru text message) she is a little thicker but has C-cup naturals. Let's you play UTC and does a decent job teasing and HJ finish. Also gives a good massage. She not as playful as Pow but still has a good personality and above average English for a Thai lady. Pow will offer a little more in the extras department as done have reported a little in the BBJ and even brief FS as well but no reports of taking either of those to completion so don't get your hopes up. Believe she st least gets naked for a tip of at 100 from what I understand but I have yet to take it that far with her.

Not a bolt on fan either. Would rather have small natural with nice nips then big fake ones but oh well.

Zoman
09-29-22, 19:59
Was wondering if Tiff sold ot or what. Went today and there was a large AA guy hanging out in the kitchen. Then only a moo crew working. Very BBW not nice like normal.

Next can any senior send me Lisa contact info. I've been over Bonitas place she was never there when I was. Thanks and happy hunting gents.

Nightridr48
09-29-22, 22:10
Do you know where Hanna left to? Any other local AMP? She was my favorite.

There is a "new" Hanna there. Younger and kinda cute.Does the younger Hanna have pink hair? There was a younger Hanna last summer in Jackson that was thicker with pink hair. I have been on the look out for her since she left there. She was not some guys cup of tea but she really got my crank going. I have been hoping to run into her again where ever she pops up. Thanks for any intel you may have.

VipPro
09-29-22, 22:23
When why'all call to book the one in Ferndale do you call the Google # or is there a different one?https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/home

Champ187
09-29-22, 23:17
I've been in the hobby for almost two years, I read on here weekly but have rarely shared my experiences so here I am doing my part. The MP scene isn't really my scene but I do have a few to review on this forum. But most of my encounters are escorts.

My first massage provider was in early 2021.

Abby. From what I've read she's been around a long time. She only recently put up accurate pictures of herself. She was bigger than I thought. Less attractive than what the pics at the time were showing. She was also older than what her post were saying. Decent house in Westland, she says her neighbors think she does hair. She has bolt ons. This was my first time playing with fake tits. Her house smells like cigarettes and you will leave smelling like it. It also smells like dogs that need a bath as she does have dogs in the house but they are usually gated off. The massage happens on her bed, massage is so so, body to body. After the flip, she takes her panties off and barely massages your front and lets you play with tits and outside P play. She works the stick shift and has you get on top of her for Russian. All for 125. Being new to the game, I honestly would have went back if it weren't for the cig smell and she talks ALOT, too much for me.

https://sumosear.ch/phone/734-636-0551

Next was Carla. I know Carla isn't liked much on here and most have seen her so I won't be long on this review. I didn't have that bad of time honestly but didn't return. First, it was a legit massage looking venue in Canton. I waited in the lobby with another monger who was there to see another girl. I don't know if she was just having a good day or what but the massage was actually really good. I have yet to read another reviewer say that so maybe it was just a good day for her. She did some nice teasing as well, on the flip, the HJ was terrible, I've never seen a woman move her arms that fast, she just wanted it to be over but I wasn't aroused by her. I had to play with the tits for a bit and use my imagination. Massage 100 tip 50. She also talks way too much for me. Maybe it's just me but I want to relax when being massaged.

https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/248-820-3131

Next after that was a place called Sun Spa in Kentucky, if you ever go there, ask for DeDe or check the Louisville forum. It was amazing and definitely my best MP experience.

Last but not least, recently I saw Bonita. By now I've figured out that I just want to do escorts or at least FS only but I had to try Bonita at least once with how much you all speak of her. I definitely see why you all love her. She high spirited, it is GFE and very welcoming, makes you feel like you all really know each other. Lots of kisses and hugs. Her studio is her garage in a Redford neighborhood, it's set up nicely. I'm a boob guy, every woman in this review has nice boobs and I loved Bonita's. She uses like a gallon of oil on you LOL the massage is ok, definitely more erotic than I expected. On the flip, she spent maybe 1 exact minute slide on me before performed BBBJ. However it became more HJ than BBBJ after a while. I enjoyed it but I think she was rushing during this session. I was out in 40 minutes and that included all the clean up. I see why she is loved and really that was the goal. 160 for everything.

Only 4 in 2 years as this isn't really my scene but felt it was my duty to finally share the experiences.

RoadRunner51
09-30-22, 08:22
Never been with a Japanese girl. Does anyone seen either of these girls?

http://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/female-escorts/2743339

http://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/female-escorts/2716009

TIA.

Roadrunner.

MotorCity7
09-30-22, 09:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SamPerkins420
09-30-22, 10:03
Never been with a Japanese girl. Does anyone seen either of these girls?

http://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/female-escorts/2743339

http://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/female-escorts/2716009

TIA.

Roadrunner.Couple of things going on here. I've been with Japanese AMP providers. In Kansas City (KS). Several Japanese AMPs there and they were amazing.

Regardless, those pics are fake. If you use Chrome just right click on a pic (or hold if on phone) and select "search image on google," you'll immediately find them being used all over the country for other fake ads.

Phone numbers also don't work, but if you Google them you'll find tons of ads that are filled with other stock images from the internet. It's either a local rub & tug trying the standard "new girls" marketing to drive traffic, a shady agency, or an attempt to steal personal info. If you call these numbers I highly recommend using a third party app to disguise your number, like Sideline or Second Line. You don't need someone using your contact attempt via your real cell # to start a blackmail campaign.

VideoKing
09-30-22, 12:48
I must agree with this post. I have seen her many times over the years. Every time the service has been great and the price is fair. She always has a good attitude unless you act like a dick. She may not be for everybody, but she is one provider that is consistently solid. Her shower action is always first rate. She is easy to reach and schedule. Enough has been written about her that you should know what she is like before you get there. Because of this, I can't understand why some people criticize her. As I stated, she may not be for everybody but she is not fake or a game player.I have been out of town for a while but I recent came back for a visit. After reading this, I decided to pay her a visit. I had not seen her in a year or so but she remembered me. We talked a bit and then to the good stuff. After a decent massage with some vibrating thing, she stripped and oiled us both up. She slid up and down my backside, rubbing her pussy on it. Then she flipped me over and went to town. My cock was between her legs and then her tits again and again. Then, she took me to the shower and got in with me. She dropped to her knees and I face-fucked her until I exploded in her mouth. It ran out of her mouth and down on her tits. We cleaned up and I was gone. $180 out the door. Good time.

Gerjon
09-30-22, 13:20
I have been out of town for a while but I recent came back for a visit. After reading this, I decided to pay her a visit. I had not seen her in a year or so but she remembered me. We talked a bit and then to the good stuff. After a decent massage with some vibrating thing, she stripped and oiled us both up. She slid up and down my backside, rubbing her pussy on it. Then she flipped me over and went to town. My cock was between her legs and then her tits again and again. Then, she took me to the shower and got in with me. She dropped to her knees and I face-fucked her until I exploded in her mouth. It ran out of her mouth and down on her tits. We cleaned up and I was gone. $180 out the door. Good time.Thanks for the review. Sounds like a great time. I know she is older, but what's her body like?

Eonsss
09-30-22, 13:40
Thinking of pulling the trigger on Bella Touch today or tomorrow. Suggestions on who I should see?

Thanks in advance!

DragonSnake
09-30-22, 14:12
Your welcome. If you ask for Jan (not Jen, her name is Jan as spelled out to me thru text message) she is a little thicker but has C-cup naturals. Let's you play UTC and does a decent job teasing and HJ finish. Also gives a good massage. She not as playful as Pow but still has a good personality and above average English for a Thai lady. Pow will offer a little more in the extras department as done have reported a little in the BBJ and even brief FS as well but no reports of taking either of those to completion so don't get your hopes up. Believe she st least gets naked for a tip of at 100 from what I understand but I have yet to take it that far with her.

Not a bolt on fan either. Would rather have small natural with nice nips then big fake ones but oh well.About 3 weeks ago saw vietnamese lady there, got her naked, bbbi, finished condom FS. Was really surprised, I will be going back.

Grouchy
09-30-22, 14:57
They're about 2 seconds away from being raided. Extremely high traffic. Neighbor across the street screaming about ***** houses. Literal line out the door. Uses cash apps if you don't bring cash. All previous reports are right but in this particular case it doesn't feel very clean nor safe. Good covered BJ. But won't be back be safe lads.

TomSmith26
09-30-22, 21:08
Used to be good. But the past is the past. Stay away, it's terrible.Ditto.

Mgt sucks. She lied to me several times

Jp1225
10-01-22, 10:05
About 3 weeks ago saw vietnamese lady there, got her naked, bbbi, finished condom FS. Was really surprised, I will be going back.Great review. A name or a description would be helpful. Ladies I've ever seen there are all Thai not Vietnamese.

Misterb899
10-01-22, 13:15
I was out in the area for work today and stopped in there. For hr visit. Asked who was working and it was just coco there today which she is short wouldn't call her skinny but she wasn't huge either. Started with a so so massage with oil atleast about 5 minutes in she starts the light finger tip strokes and teasing the boys. So I flip over she points and I say yes she does hand signals for what she offering which is a full menu. I say ok to FS and she says it's 2 Ben's and 2 Jackson's more onto of house fee I was like no way then says a Ben and Jackson for HJ I shook my head no. She went back to massaging. About 5 minutes left in appt she kept lowering price. I stuck to my limit of what I had in mind as I ended up negotiating FS for a Ben and two Jackson's on top of house fee. She must have enjoyed it a little as I got to pop twice second was CBJ as Jr didn't go down after round one. I will say she has nice perky nipples and she was pretty tight down below with little bit of Bush growing. All in all it was good time but don't let them sucker you guys into paying way to much. Just say no and they will definetly come down on price. Remember negotiate negotiate negotiate. Have fun and stay safe guys.

HungaryMan
10-02-22, 01:28
I was out in the area for work today and stopped in there. For hr visit. Asked who was working and it was just coco there today which she is short wouldn't call her skinny but she wasn't huge either. Started with a so so massage with oil atleast about 5 minutes in she starts the light finger tip strokes and teasing the boys. So I flip over she points and I say yes she does hand signals for what she offering which is a full menu. I say ok to FS and she says it's 2 Ben's and 2 Jackson's more onto of house fee I was like no way then says a Ben and Jackson for HJ I shook my head no. She went back to massaging. About 5 minutes left in appt she kept lowering price. I stuck to my limit of what I had in mind as I ended up negotiating FS for a Ben and two Jackson's on top of house fee. She must have enjoyed it a little as I got to pop twice second was CBJ as Jr didn't go down after round one. I will say she has nice perky nipples and she was pretty tight down below with little bit of Bush growing. All in all it was good time but don't let them sucker you guys into paying way to much. Just say no and they will definetly come down on price. Remember negotiate negotiate negotiate. Have fun and stay safe guys.Of couse not going to pay crazy prices but negotiating spoils the mood, at least most of the time.

TBologne
10-02-22, 02:49
Downriver nuru lady just as described. Great attitude, seems to enjoy her work. BBBJ was a little toothy but enjoyable. A little older than I had thought probably won't go back.

TBologne
10-02-22, 03:05
Downriver nuru lady just as described. Great attitude, seems to enjoy her work. BBBJ was a little toothy but enjoyable. A little older than I had thought probably won't go back.

BusterTc
10-02-22, 18:26
I was out in the area for work today and stopped in there. For hr visit. Asked who was working and it was just coco there today which she is short wouldn't call her skinny but she wasn't huge either. Started with a so so massage with oil atleast about 5 minutes in she starts the light finger tip strokes and teasing the boys. So I flip over she points and I say yes she does hand signals for what she offering which is a full menu. I say ok to FS and she says it's 2 Ben's and 2 Jackson's more onto of house fee I was like no way then says a Ben and Jackson for HJ I shook my head no. She went back to massaging. About 5 minutes left in appt she kept lowering price. I stuck to my limit of what I had in mind as I ended up negotiating FS for a Ben and two Jackson's on top of house fee. She must have enjoyed it a little as I got to pop twice second was CBJ as Jr didn't go down after round one. I will say she has nice perky nipples and she was pretty tight down below with little bit of Bush growing. All in all it was good time but don't let them sucker you guys into paying way to much. Just say no and they will definetly come down on price. Remember negotiate negotiate negotiate. Have fun and stay safe guys.A little more info please. When I Googled Day Spa in Detroit Metro area the only name that was even close was Om Day Spa, and from their website I can't believe that was the place described.

Whisperer
10-02-22, 18:39
May be they got overwhelming traffic or sth I had a different experience; saw pow.

Strictly therapeutic massage only. Gave all the hints, even asked for softer massage.

Absolutely nothing. Will not repeat.

Damage. 7+. 2.

Great review. A name or a description would be helpful. Ladies I've ever seen there are all Thai not Vietnamese.

HeeJunk
10-02-22, 18:54
A little more info please. When I Googled Day Spa in Detroit Metro area the only name that was even close was Om Day Spa, and from their website I can't believe that was the place described.Try google maps day spa shelby twp.

BigBodyScottie
10-02-22, 22:17
Thinking of pulling the trigger on Bella Touch today or tomorrow. Suggestions on who I should see?

Thanks in advance!Susie if she is there still. Saw her about a month ago.

Ixby4748
10-02-22, 23:28
I was in the Taylor area for work yesterday and decided to stop by the spa in dearborn heights on van born near monroe street. They were busy and I ended up waiting in a room for about 15 minutes. Yuyu came in and said she was working alone. She was 40's I guess small b cup and decent body. Gave a real good massage with back walking. Plenty of teasing before the flip. Pulled up her top and allowed access and gave a very good HJ. I tipped approprietly and was on my way.

Misterb899
10-03-22, 00:09
A little more info please. When I Googled Day Spa in Detroit Metro area the only name that was even close was Om Day Spa, and from their website I can't believe that was the place described.Vandyke and 21 mile rd was where I went.

MotorCityMgr
10-03-22, 08:09
Over the years I've had several of my favorite AMP raised and closed. But the last couple years I've found it nearly impossible to find a AMP with a provider that does Greek. I haven't been to Sunny or the 7 mile place in Livonia, but M1, Sunrise, and a couple others have been a hard no. Outside of finding an independent provider, anyone have a consistent go too?

Firemanoh
10-03-22, 09:37
Back when Saigon was in the spa downstairs, a short thick girl worked there. Her name may have been Jen, but not sure. Anyway, I found her hot, and a lot of fun. Anybody know what happened to her since? I'd love to hit that again.

Marino13
10-03-22, 10:11
Has anyone seen either of these girls? I think they are sisters. They are on Jefferson in Detroit and poso on STG. For some reason I can't connect the link. Any info is appreciated.

JoeTruck
10-03-22, 10:20
I was in the Taylor area for work yesterday and decided to stop by the spa in dearborn heights on van born near monroe street. They were busy and I ended up waiting in a room for about 15 minutes. Yuyu came in and said she was working alone. She was 40's I guess small b cup and decent body. Gave a real good massage with back walking. Plenty of teasing before the flip. Pulled up her top and allowed access and gave a very good HJ. I tipped approprietly and was on my way.Had the same experience nice body imo kept the mask on the whole time but on the way out I saw a younger. Like 30 ish lady with 2 tone hair little smaller though 70 for the hr got 45 min.

YoungGeezer
10-03-22, 11:19
Decided to go to empire since it was not that far from work and was greeted by a old lady with brown or orange hair and she was skinny I asked her if she would be taking care of me and she said yes and that's when I closed my wallet and left. Is there anyone here who is worth seeing because I never want to have her as my provider LOL.

VirCof
10-03-22, 11:42
What happened with DDS, I went today and the place is empty, if someone knows where they moved, please let me know.

Shoeless1951
10-03-22, 13:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Firemanoh
10-03-22, 14:05
Looking for a skinny Asian that can take a big dick for a ride. Too many squirm off of me, or won't let me go deep. I want one that will take a good pounding. I've been to the one on Michigan, down towards Inkster, and Tiffany's place. Neither one would let me go balls deep, just the tip. I want one I can tail out hard!

CarmeloJoe35
10-03-22, 15:12
Looking for a skinny Asian that can take a big dick for a ride. Too many squirm off of me, or won't let me go deep. I want one that will take a good pounding. I've been to the one on Michigan, down towards Inkster, and Tiffany's place. Neither one would let me go balls deep, just the tip. I want one I can tail out hard!I'm surprised she even let you put the tip in!

Firemanoh
10-03-22, 17:32
I'm surprised she even let you put the tip in!Yeah, wasn't Tiffany. LOL! She just did a handy.

FunNights69
10-03-22, 18:48
I get the feeling that the reviews on this board are getting a little too descriptive on the services offered at this spa. I guessing that someone tipped off the owner and that she probably told the girls to lay off a bit. It is my opinion that the explicit details should only be shared with trusted members back channel. Remember that "loose tips sink ships" and I'm afraid that the people who talk too much on this board are going to ruin it for everybody. Remember that this is Farmington Hills and from I understand about FH is that they will not tolerate FS establishments in their city!Think this guy hit the nail on the head. POW is no longer a fun time. Not even a standard HE. Might try some of the other Thai places in the area.

FunNights69
10-03-22, 19:07
Drove by dds in novi and it appeared closed.

FarmerPete
10-03-22, 19:37
I'm surprised she even let you put the tip in!Tiffany will let you put in more than the tip, unless you are flying a 747. The curse of a big one is real.

CarmeloJoe35
10-03-22, 19:43
Tiffany will let you put in more than the tip, unless you are flying a 747. The curse of a big one is real.Oh yes. That's what I mean. If you are very well endowed, she will not even attempt it. BJ or HJ for you.

CarmeloJoe35
10-03-22, 20:02
Had the same experience nice body imo kept the mask on the whole time but on the way out I saw a younger. Like 30 ish lady with 2 tone hair little smaller though 70 for the hr got 45 min.The girl with 2 tone hair is lily. She's been there for years and is very reliable and usually accommodating. Once you get to know her she will strip for you and let you have fun without FS or BJ. I would not describe YoYo's body as nice, but to each his own. I heard a rumor from another member there is a new girl there now but he hasn't seen her yet. She just started within the last couple days. Anyone have any intel?

SamPerkins420
10-04-22, 09:32
Are there any area AMPs with providers under 40? M1 used to have occasional younger woman but not in years. I'm just not interested in 50+ grannies, even if they look younger.Anyone have any leads? What about Sunny at M1, can anyone vouch for her? TIA!

Ixby4748
10-04-22, 10:23
The girl with 2 tone hair is lily. She's been there for years and is very reliable and usually accommodating. Once you get to know her she will strip for you and let you have fun without FS or BJ. I would not describe YoYo's body as nice, but to each his own. I heard a rumor from another member there is a new girl there now but he hasn't seen her yet. She just started within the last couple days. Anyone have any intel?I was told by Yuyu there would be a new girl in a couple days. Guessing she should be there by now.

Anon2854
10-04-22, 15:12
I get the feeling that the reviews on this board are getting a little too descriptive on the services offered at this spa. I guessing that someone tipped off the owner and that she probably told the girls to lay off a bit. It is my opinion that the explicit details should only be shared with trusted members back channel. Remember that "loose tips sink ships" and I'm afraid that the people who talk too much on this board are going to ruin it for everybody. Remember that this is Farmington Hills and from I understand about FH is that they will not tolerate FS establishments in their city!I won't explain how I know but I can tell you with 100% certainty that everything is accurate about this comment except who was tipped off but some asshole (don't know who and not OP) from here really shit the bed.

XirCom
10-05-22, 05:33
Anyone seen this lady?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/hws/7541890068.html

Member #6244
10-05-22, 06:34
So I get a text last night around 8 pm from a 586 number giving me info and rates of massages ($100/ HRand $125/90 mins, deep tissue. Sweedish and SOFT TOUCH.). I was confused then realized it was a response from this Lauren chick on Craigslist who I had texted from a week prior. I ask if a 30 minutes soft touch only is available and she responds with "If you're nervous or skeptical I understand, if you want to do just a half hour to try it out that would be $50 then you can add more time if you're enjoying it" hmm ok I then respond with "is draping required " she says "partially, with a towel, That cool?" I then come to the forum to read a couple reviews of her only being professional and being condescending to guys asking for anything more(I don't think either one of us want to go to jail blah blah). I texted her right away and canceled the session I scheduled. She knew exactly what kind of massage I wanted and she was ready to give me the whole "that's illegal" routine when I showed up. Chicks like this one piss me off. I'd attach her ad but it's not on Craigslist anymore. Pretty blonde woman with a nice smile and only a professional headshot photo in her ad.

Concupiscent69
10-05-22, 09:20
So I get a text last night around 8 pm from a 586 number giving me info and rates of massages ($100/ HRand $125/90 mins, deep tissue. Sweedish and SOFT TOUCH.). I was confused then realized it was a response from this Lauren chick on Craigslist who I had texted from a week prior. I ask if a 30 minutes soft touch only is available and she responds with "If you're nervous or skeptical I understand, if you want to do just a half hour to try it out that would be $50 then you can add more time if you're enjoying it" hmm ok I then respond with "is draping required " she says "partially, with a towel, That cool?" I then come to the forum to read a couple reviews of her only being professional and being condescending to guys asking for anything more(I don't think either one of us want to go to jail blah blah). I texted her right away and canceled the session I scheduled. She knew exactly what kind of massage I wanted and she was ready to give me the whole "that's illegal" routine when I showed up. Chicks like this one piss me off. I'd attach her ad but it's not on Craigslist anymore. Pretty blonde woman with a nice smile and only a professional headshot photo in her ad.You get pissed off because she wants to keep a legitimate and honest business? Try being in her shoes and dealing with guys who want more than just a massage and constantly asking. Based on your description, she didn't mislead you into thinking of getting something you're not. So what's the big deal? There are many who want to keep it professional. You want more, then move along and find it.

Anon2854
10-05-22, 10:20
I'm surprised she even let you put the tip in!M1 is the only one I've found that doesn't complain about it. Or sometimes they do but they let it happen anyway.

Member #6244
10-05-22, 10:55
You get pissed off because she wants to keep a legitimate and honest business? Try being in her shoes and dealing with guys who want more than just a massage and constantly asking. Based on your description, she didn't mislead you into thinking of getting something you're not. So what's the big deal? There are many who want to keep it professional. You want more, then move along and find it.If you're running a legit business then be straight about it. Professional therapist don't usually put ads on cs and they don't text clients prices and modality types and they definitely don't offer "soft touch massages" as I said before when I asked about draping she knew what I wanted and still continued to beat around the Bush. All she had to say was "I only offer a Professional massage with draping" she's running a business but idk about honest. After searching her number I saw old ads that said something about "psychic readings" LOL nothing about this chicks "business" is honest. All I'm looking for is Diy with roaming so I don't tolerate the bs.

CarmeloJoe35
10-05-22, 11:16
So I went last night to TOFTT to check out the new girl. I couldn't really understand her name. I just know it wasn't Lily or Yo-yo.

Summary. Very disappointing. She wore a mask the whole time. She is nice enough and will offer a HJ with roaming, but she just doesn't have a very nice body. She wears a heavily padded bra such that every thing you notice up top is the pads because there is nothing underneath. Like, I'm talking lower case "a. " Massage was average. I tipped her 40 for the service. Like I said, she is very pleasant and sweet, but I won't be back.

The Chinese massage on Wayne Road in the Holiday plaza will likely be my next try to find some decent girls. I haven’t been there in over a year. Anyone been there lately? What’s the talent like?

TheEmmyGoes2
10-05-22, 12:32
I found a girl on seeking who is super down for the porn booth / theater experience. The only problem is that it has been forever since I have been anywhere that has booths. There was a place on 8 mile near Players, but they have closed. All the adult shops have cleaned up and gone corporate. Can anyone help me out here?

JohnyWheeler21
10-05-22, 14:09
Thank you. Can you PM me with Lisa's contact info? Thank you.Can you share Lisa contact? Tha ks.

CarmeloJoe35
10-05-22, 15:43
Anyone been here lately? Is Mandy still there? Any all around good looking providers here?

HungaryMan
10-05-22, 16:29
Anyone seen this lady?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/hws/7541890068.htmlThe ad has been deleted already.

GoodTimer88
10-05-22, 17:33
Looking for a skinny Asian that can take a big dick for a ride. Too many squirm off of me, or won't let me go deep. I want one that will take a good pounding. I've been to the one on Michigan, down towards Inkster, and Tiffany's place. Neither one would let me go balls deep, just the tip. I want one I can tail out hard!Try Spring well on Merriman and Ecorse. Let us know when you go so we can give her time to heal.