PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126

ED Pills
08-14-22, 21:07
Maybe you can refresh my memory if you name off a few. This one isn't on Google maps and I believe is near a place called Kim's.Post 25981.

ED Pills
08-14-22, 21:09
That's so interesting because I had a dream that Liaa went fully naked with me and I got to pop a few in her ass while she was on the phone with her bf. Man it was amazing I never came so much (in my dream) in my entire life she was loving it.Did the same but it was no dream. No lube.

JohnHardcore
08-14-22, 21:29
Ask for Sasha. Call before you go as she is always busy. . 6 + . 4 for HJ for an hour. Sometimes, she allowed UTC above the waist and sometimes she resisted. Massage is around 6 out of 10. She would allow you to touch the butt UTC. She has a nice shape of butt but it's kind of stiff though. Good luck.Sasha is great with an amazing body. Furthest I have been with her is DATY and her HE is amazing. Highly recommend but YMMV.

CommonSteve666
08-14-22, 21:47
LOL. Not sure what time you wake up but cops don't call on Sunday morn. Actually they don't call at all. Your gf is a prostitute. Live with it. Douche.They called me and since it was Sunday morning, I invited them over for coffee and to watch meet the press.

Mortar31
08-14-22, 22:53
Stopped in at Bella for the first time. Got Jenny, small frame, firm body. Went for the hour for. 70. Started with a hot towels then a warm oil massage. Medium pressure but just a little grazing of the boys. After the flip she went straight to the HE. Was allowed to get plenty of utc roaming yoga pants down. Asked if anything else was available but she declined. HE was very good I didn't last 5 minutes. Its usually hard for me to get there with HJ. Would repeat. If anyone knows if any girl there is more fun DM me with a name. I've heard good things about Linda.

Big Boob Lover
08-15-22, 08:17
I used to see Sarah Sinn in Utica a few years ago, anyone have any info on her currently?

BelowMike1
08-15-22, 10:59
All this Lia talk is weird timing, because I have been looking for a good DIY provider. Anyone have any insight on who the best are or who they would recommend for DIY? Feel free to PM me contact info or answers.

Member #6291
08-15-22, 11:10
All this Lia talk is weird timing, because I have been looking for a good DIY provider. Anyone have any insight on who the best are or who they would recommend for DIY? Feel free to PM me contact info or answers.I mean, isn't every place DIY if you want it to be?

Liquor Lotto
08-15-22, 11:18
I used to see Sarah Sinn in Utica a few years ago, anyone have any info on her currently?I think sarah is done, has been for sometime. I have tried for a long time and always goes right to voicemail.

YoungBoyz24
08-15-22, 11:32
I think sarah is done, has been for sometime. I have tried for a long time and always goes right to voicemail.She was awesome, last I knew she moved to centerline or something in that area. I know she volunteered at a vet, and runs a landscaping biz. She's probably going more legit?

BigBootyFan
08-15-22, 12:01
Did the same but it was no dream. No lube.I seen her a couple of times a few years ago and I was able to finger her but that's it. She was telling me about her strpper days when you used to dance and she said that she had given somewhere around 100 BJ's in her stripping career LOL. So I definitely believe that more guys have gotten more than than a diy.

Telecaster
08-15-22, 12:17
I seen her a couple of times a few years ago and I was able to finger her but that's it. She was telling me about her strpper days when you used to dance and she said that she had given somewhere around 100 BJ's in her stripping career LOL. So I definitely believe that more guys have gotten more than than a diy.If there is video out there its going to show my dreams with her where she gave a CBJ the first time and CBJ / cfs the next.

BuddyBoy904
08-15-22, 13:10
I've been out of town quite a bit lately and realized that I haven't seen this nice lady in quite a while. She remembered me and we chatted a little while I was looking at her nipples that were very noticeable through her shirt. She took me to the massage area and I undressed while she left the room. As I laid there, I heard her come in and the lights were dimmed. She began with some excellent pressure on my back and shoulders and worked her way down my body. I got an unexpected tingle as she tickled my sack quickly. She moved down to the feet and then stopped briefly. In a flash, she was naked and was rubbing oil all over me. She then got on the table and slid her body all over my backside. After a few minutes of enjoyment, she told me to flip and oiled up my front. Then, she slid on me again. This time, she made sure my tool was receiving attention. She finally grabbed it and finished me off masterfully. Great experience. I am sorry I waited this long to see her again. I hit the shower quickly then handed her a $50 tip and was on my way.Is she FS or just traditional?

UltraFind77
08-15-22, 14:28
So what happened?Yeah I got a GC as well? Anyone else been?

UltraFind77
08-15-22, 14:33
If you are talking about the one on 21 Mile just east of Van Dyke I have stopped there a few times, make sure to tell them you have been there a few times before. Ask for Betty or Nea, both did a good massage and standard HE.I have always gotten a HE. Always get naked and try to stroke their leg when they are close to your hands but go easy not over kill.

UltraFind77
08-15-22, 14:34
I tried to locate a place that advertises on Southbound Gratiot the other day.

Runs adds on Rubsguide in Clinton Twp.

MC addresses are a little confusing IMO, southbound M-3 has the same address number both north and south of Church.

I looked at both locations and didn't see anything obvious.

Anyone have any experience with this place?I couldn't find it either!

MidgetMike
08-15-22, 14:54
It's hard to find. It's a small building attached to a larger building that has a lighting company and a psychic reader in it. I took a shot about a month ago. Shitty massage 2/10. More of a rub. Standard HE, but did let the girls out after demanding tip up front. I offered more, but said that was the menu. FWIW she was younger and not bad on the yes. Not worth it IMO.

I tried to locate a place that advertises on Southbound Gratiot the other day.

Runs adds on Rubsguide in Clinton Twp.

MC addresses are a little confusing IMO, southbound M-3 has the same address number both north and south of Church.

I looked at both locations and didn't see anything obvious.

Anyone have any experience with this place?

BuddyBoy904
08-15-22, 15:30
Hey guys,

I had a bad dream today.

I dreamt that I did not listen to fellow friends who warned that the downriver Nuru Lady was ancient.

In my dream she was exactly as described probably close to age 70.

I asked Repetitively are you sure you are the downriver Lady? I froze in horror. Then, thinking quickly I said I'm a Medicare agent how can I help you. I left. No wait, I ran.

I believe I had this bad dream because somebody said they revisited her recently, and spoke of a good time.

I am not sure why I had a bad dream when someone had a good visit. I just hope nobody else has a bad dream like mine.

TeeTime69
08-15-22, 16:21
Locations in Walled Lake and Waterford too.

It's hard to find. It's a small building attached to a larger building that has a lighting company and a psychic reader in it. I took a shot about a month ago. Shitty massage 2/10. More of a rub. Standard HE, but did let the girls out after demanding tip up front. I offered more, but said that was the menu. FWIW she was younger and not bad on the yes. Not worth it IMO.

MassageLvr124
08-15-22, 17:48
Been here one other time wondering how it went for you guys I got standard HE here but is anything else available on the menu? Over text they did mention a standing shower too. Let me know how your experiences went. Inboxing is ok too.

Member #6244
08-15-22, 18:17
Hey guys,

I had a bad dream today.

I dreamt that I did not listen to fellow friends who warned that the downriver Nuru Lady was ancient.

I asked Repetitively are you sure you are the downriver Lady? I froze in horror. Then, thinking quickly I said I'm a Medicare agent how can I help you. I left. No wait, I ran.

I believe I had this bad dream because somebody said they revisited her recently, and spoke of a good time.

I am not sure why I had a bad dream when someone had a good visit. I just hope nobody else has a bad dream like mine.Yea she's a little gremlin, I have no Idea what the appeal is.

MagnifiRod
08-15-22, 18:23
If there is video out there its going to show my dreams with her where she gave a CBJ the first time and CBJ / cfs the next.When I got my first BJ from her she begged me not to tell but since the dam has broke, ya she will do that and more. She isn't that good at it but she doesn't charge extra for it. For CFS, she'll take another 60 and use her coconut oil bc you will need it.

Hemingwayy
08-15-22, 18:30
It's hard to find. It's a small building attached to a larger building that has a lighting company and a psychic reader in it. I took a shot about a month ago. Shitty massage 2/10. More of a rub. Standard HE, but did let the girls out after demanding tip up front. I offered more, but said that was the menu. FWIW she was younger and not bad on the yes. Not worth it IMO.I had a little trouble finding this place. My visit was with a very pretty slim young Chinese girl. The massage was so-so and the little head did the negotiating for HE. I paid way too much. Sixty for massage and one twenty for HE. The one consolation was that she let me remove her shorts and panties but no FIV. I left very satisfied but probably won't return because of the price. I believe more is available but at a high price.

Member #6291
08-15-22, 18:36
In my mind, she is the demarcation line of what exactly mongers are looking for in this hobby. If you read reviews of her and think "wow, now THAT'S for me! Then you and I simply cannot relate. But I appreciate the fact that we all have different desires. For an unending list of providers who fall on that side of the line, scroll through the street walkers thread sometime.

Hey guys,

I had a bad dream today.

I am not sure why I had a bad dream when someone had a good visit. I just hope nobody else has a bad dream like mine.

Hemingwayy
08-15-22, 18:40
I couldn't find it either!Make sure you type in southbound gratiot not south gratiot.

StevesWorld1
08-15-22, 18:55
Unfortunately the guy is telling the truth. I to got a call on Sunday from hazel park police about an investigation of money exchange for sexual favors apparently the douch b / f gave documented phone number, times, dates and videos. I have an appointment for Wednesday with them and if I don't show up there will be a warrant for my arrest for not cooperating with an active investigation that I am part of. MTF if I can only get my hands on that guy. I just went through an expensive as divorce and now I got to pay more money and lawyers.

MichiganGuy30
08-15-22, 19:55
Seems to be a hot topic lately on this board, so I thought I would offer my $0. 02 worth.

Agree she's not young, and maybe not a 10 "MILF" either. Massage may not be the best either.

On the flip side (pun intended) the location is safe, you don't smell like an ashtray when you leave or have to worry about a killer pimp or dealer outside. I never left without a "bad ending" and never left more than a hundo /20, all my appointments were kept, and the shower "thingy" is a nice perk.

I don't like anyone being ran down that I feel truly doesn't deserve it, I have no vested interest here, just want to offer my perspective.

Show me a 25-44 year old "hot" provider that is in a safe place, no drug issues, actually will keep the appointment (dependable), and I can leave with out a full on bank transfer for the appointment and I will be more than happy to give it a try. Seriously guys, let me know I am truly interested.

Member #6244
08-15-22, 21:05
Seems to be a hot topic lately on this board, so I thought I would offer my $0. 02 worth.

Agree she's not young, and maybe not a 10 "MILF" either. Massage may not be the best either.

On the flip side (pun intended) the location is safe, you don't smell like an ashtray when you leave or have to worry about a killer pimp or dealer outside. I never left without a "bad ending" and never left more than a hundo /20, all my appointments were kept, and the shower "thingy" is a nice perk.

I don't like anyone being ran down that I feel truly doesn't deserve it, I have no vested interest here, just want to offer my perspective.

Show me a 25-44 year old "hot" provider that is in a safe place, no drug issues, actually will keep the appointment (dependable), and I can leave with out a full on bank transfer for the appointment and I will be more than happy to give it a try. Seriously guys, let me know I am truly interested.Natasha. Not sure of her age but I would guess mid 40's at the oldest. I am by no means a Natasha advocate I feel like she's overrated but she definitely blows nuru lady out of the water. Nuru Lady is a nice enough woman but the reality is she's a bit crusty.

Member #6244
08-15-22, 21:09
How literally NO ONE shared explicit details about their sessions with Lia until her disgruntled "boyfriend" posted that nonsense in the forum. So what gives? Are we here to help each other out or is it just a dick measuring contest? I'm not looking for anything more than DIY but damn the way yall hold out on information until you want to brag is incredible LOL.

The New World
08-15-22, 21:17
I doubt the boyfriend turned his personal investigation over to the police, and the police jumped on it.

This is your first report, a new account.

I'm not looking for a new girl right now, but after all this drama, I would like to meet her.

Unfortunately the guy is telling the truth. I to got a call on Sunday from hazel park police about an investigation of money exchange for sexual favors apparently the douch b / f gave documented phone number, times, dates and videos. I have an appointment for Wednesday with them and if I don't show up there will be a warrant for my arrest for not cooperating with an active investigation that I am part of. MTF if I can only get my hands on that guy. I just went through an expensive as divorce and now I got to pay more money and lawyers.

CommonSteve666
08-15-22, 21:19
Unfortunately the guy is telling the truth. I to got a call on Sunday from hazel park police about an investigation of money exchange for sexual favors apparently the douch b / f gave documented phone number, times, dates and videos. I have an appointment for Wednesday with them and if I don't show up there will be a warrant for my arrest for not cooperating with an active investigation that I am part of. MTF if I can only get my hands on that guy. I just went through an expensive as divorce and now I got to pay more money and lawyers.I understand they give deep, thorough cavity searches while you're there. Elbow deep. You'll be wearing adult diapers for six months afterwards.

Lia123
08-15-22, 22:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Lamarr
08-15-22, 23:21
Unfortunately the guy is telling the truth. I to got a call on Sunday from hazel park police about an investigation of money exchange for sexual favors apparently the douch b / f gave documented phone number, times, dates and videos. I have an appointment for Wednesday with them and if I don't show up there will be a warrant for my arrest for not cooperating with an active investigation that I am part of. MTF if I can only get my hands on that guy. I just went through an expensive as divorce and now I got to pay more money and lawyers.Betting this is disgruntled bf who wants her legit and to keep the talent all to himself. Probably. Can't blame him, I'd do the same.

OnAnonAnon
08-16-22, 07:02
Betting this is disgruntled bf who wants her legit and to keep the talent all to himself. Probably. Can't blame him, I'd do the same.Agree.

There is no obligation to participate in an investigation. If indeed arrest for not participating, it is an illegal arrest and will be tossed.

- Exercising the 4th Amendment (I do not consent to a search of my phone, computer, car, home, whatever) is not obstruction or interfering.

- Exercising the 5th Amendment (I do not answer questions) is not obstruction or interfering. Seriously, STFU.

- Exercising the 6th Amendment (to have an attorney present) is not obstruction or interfering.

Joey King
08-16-22, 07:54
They do not have a name or sign yet. They share a parking lot with a state farm agency that can be accessed from both sides of Gratiot. It is about 2 blocks north of where SB Gratiot crosses the river.

As you travel south and pass Kibbee St. It is on your left just pass the used car place. Pull into parking lot for the insurance place. It is in a Grey building attached to larger Lighting store and faces north and is not easily visible while driving on Gratiot.

Liquor Lotto
08-16-22, 09:46
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/oak-park-kelly-professional-massage/7520566168.html

Anyone try kelly?

JoeTruck
08-16-22, 10:05
Betting this is disgruntled bf who wants her legit and to keep the talent all to himself. Probably. Can't blame him, I'd do the same.Captain save a hoe. Love it.

SzGino
08-16-22, 12:16
Toki: Went through the agency that I shared before. Not a very firm massage and on the flip was only OTC with HE. Asked about Nuru and other services and she was not excited to discuss and said the Nuru was with a g string on and was just rubbing. So 260 for not all that much more in my opinion.

Bella Touch: Older about mid 30's early 40. GOOD massage, back walking and what not. Very good. The HE after the flip was nice but only OTC.

Colleen? I think was her name at the "Be your best" in Southfield. Same place as Toki. Massage was decent. Not bad, NOT fantastic. After the flip a little chit chat, the girls were released and a HE included a BJ with some DT. 2 bills. A touch expensive. But I would repeat as there might be more with her if she knows you and is more comfortable as this was our first meet. I also think she might freelance outside of the "office".

VcyClonn
08-16-22, 12:30
13 & Orchard Massage place.

Lady is old (50's) , ugly, and prude. Only HE offered. Left early and got a refund. Big head won. Her name's Nancy.

12 & Southfield MH massage.

Again. Ugly lady (50's, maybe late 40's). Wanted 180 for CBJ (in addition. 8 house fee). My eyes almost popped out of my head. Stopped her. Got a full refund. She tried to ask for. 2 tip and I looked at her like she was an idiot and left. Big head won.

Saigon.

I've known Tiffany for a LONG time. She recognized me even though it's been a few years. Made me wait over 30 min. By the time she came to get me I was already dressed and on my way out. She told me come back later. Come on Tiffany, you should have treated me better. You know that. We go back. I even called ahead. I'm not sure I'll ever go back.

Finally went to Dearborn to the place on Monroe St. Ugly, older lady with no curves. Got a terrible massage. Back is probably worse. My hot dog was too oily and UTC too was available. Useless HE. 5 damage tip + . 6 house fee.

What a wasteful day. The Detroit game absolutely sucks ass so much so I want to quit this hobby because there's no thrill anymore.Can't agree more on 13 & Orchard one. Have seen a few from there. But the latest one (50 yr old atleast) is a money hungry lady. Latest visit, she hardly did any massage and it was more like a light bodyrub with very less or no teasing. Also within no time asked to flip and stood still asking tip to proceed further. She wanted $50 minimum and if touching her then extra money on top of it. Overall bad massage and bad ending. Not seeing her again. Cheers.

TullyBlanchard
08-16-22, 14:30
It's hard to find. It's a small building attached to a larger building that has a lighting company and a psychic reader in it. I took a shot about a month ago. Shitty massage 2/10. More of a rub. Standard HE, but did let the girls out after demanding tip up front. I offered more, but said that was the menu. FWIW she was younger and not bad on the yes. Not worth it IMO.What was the damage (door fee + tip)?

Mic314
08-16-22, 15:18
Anyone have pics of this lady or a link to an ad?

Hey guys,

I had a bad dream today.

LvsTheGame
08-16-22, 21:14
Its been a long time since I've seen anyone, but decided to go back to see Sunny. She's not the youngest, but neither am I and I love her attitude and enthusiasm with me. She's always dressed in something revealing and lets me play with her throughout the entire session while she does a lot of teasing. I also think she actually has really nice tits.

Started with a pretty good massage then she completely undressed and let me oil her up for the slide. She slides all over and puts jr between her legs without letting him slip in and between the girls. Feels amazing. I couldn't hold it and she giggled a bit because she could tell I didn't mean to finish so quickly. Afterwards, we went to the shower and she started playing with me for round 2 where she gave me a bbj while she let me roam freely. After finishing she dries me off and we talked for a bit before leaving. 100 plus. 6 tip. If you don't mind her being a little older, I personally think she's really fun and always leave happy more than once. She acts like she's 30 and seems to really enjoy everything.

Joey King
08-17-22, 08:54
What was the damage (door fee + tip)?It is about a block north of Tropical touch. It shares a parking lot with a state farm insurance agency. They are in an annex of the lighting shop and are difficult to see from the main road. Just pull into the insurance agency lot and look for the massage signs on the door and windows. They do not have an actual sign or name posted yet.

SirHabibi
08-17-22, 09:54
Anyone know if gGeenday massage in warren has table showers before the massage?

UltraFind77
08-17-22, 10:21
https://michigan.sugarnights.com/escorts/sarah-sinn Odd she has not aged in 10 years LOL.

No Choice
08-17-22, 11:48
https://michigan.sugarnights.com/escorts/sarah-sinn Odd she has not aged in 10 years LOL.I remember Sarah quite well! Used to see her regularly back in the day. She had aged a little over time but mostly it was her weight that went up and down. Always a great time but much funner back when she first started out!

Joey King
08-17-22, 12:00
https://michigan.sugarnights.com/escorts/sarah-sinn Odd she has not aged in 10 years LOL.Someone just asked about her a couple days ago, is she still working? I haven't seen her in a few years and it would be nice to see her again.

Waylon25
08-17-22, 12:19
Betting this is disgruntled bf who wants her legit and to keep the talent all to himself. Probably. Can't blame him, I'd do the same.It happened to me this morning, Got a random text with photo of Liaa giving someone a bodyrub. (Just a regular monger here not an ex bf, had 1 encounter with her a few months back.)

HickeyOnMyDick
08-17-22, 13:46
Anyone know if gGeenday massage in warren has table showers before the massage?It was almost legit back then. No TS. Hot towels? Yes.

MichiganMan686
08-17-22, 16:17
Someone just asked about her a couple days ago, is she still working? I haven't seen her in a few years and it would be nice to see her again.Is sarah still in business? Lord knows Im not going back to see Lia since that boyfriend uploaded videos of my naked ass to pornhub. lmfao

GaryC
08-17-22, 23:31
OMG! I went to see my favorite girl, great massage, amazing finish and now a hot shower available.

Member #6098
08-18-22, 00:57
Anyone know if gGeenday massage in warren has table showers before the massage?No table or standing shower at Greenday, but they give great massages, and if you make an appointment with Joy, her prostate massage is the best.

Johnny Shakes
08-18-22, 01:14
No table or standing shower at Greenday, but they give great massages, and if you make an appointment with Joy, her prostate massage is the best.Hello can you please give me more details and any contact number?? And address?

FictionGenius
08-18-22, 01:58
Hey guys.

Can anyone tell me what services lisa provides if you have seen her now alone without Bonita or in the past with Bonita I want to book a session just don't know what to expect.

Thank you.

BrandoM
08-18-22, 07:13

Show me a 25-44 year old "hot" provider that is in a safe place, no drug issues, actually will keep the appointment (dependable), and I can leave with out a full on bank transfer for the appointment and I will be more than happy to give it a try. Seriously guys, let me know I am truly interested.I think the dividing line is, "what's the point?" As in some would rather go without than have someone unattractive. The point of the hobby is to pay people to leave, but if you are talking some random wilderbeast, just go to your local dive bar and grab anyone applicable for a quickie and drop them immediately as well. Less expensive too.

I saw this a lot in the SA thread, too, where people are posting asking about the absolute worst looking women on there and seemingly ignoring the 99 percent better looking people. It's like some people just aren't aiming higher and are thinking they can't do any better, even when paying for it.

Now if that's just someone's fetish or what they like, no issues, nobody is kink shaming anyone. It's just the guys that are settling for garbage; I don't get it.

The quality of women doing massages has dropped so much around here, I just quit since I'd just rather DIY than force my eyes closed and imagine someone else while on the table. I remember the Windsor days where you got actual attractive 20 somethings, or even that one place in Troy 4 or so years ago just north of 15 when actual attractive 20-30 Asian women were rotating in and out before it shut down. The choices now are just bad. Why even bother, imo.

JohnQP313
08-18-22, 08:07
I reached out to Liaa about 10 days ago and yesterday morning got a response asking "Are you okay with being recorded?" With pics of 4 different guys touching her and being touched all from above the table! Naturally I will avoid that like the plague!

Stay safe,

JQP.

Liquor Lotto
08-18-22, 09:27
Has anyone actually spoken to Leah recently? Does she even know this is going on?

LoVecchio
08-18-22, 10:24
https://michigan.sugarnights.com/escorts/sarah-sinn Odd she has not aged in 10 years LOL.Notice that the ad was last updated four-and-a-half years ago. I saw her once many years ago. She was a good time but simply too far away for me to be a repeat customer.

Telecaster
08-18-22, 10:38
How literally NO ONE shared explicit details about their sessions with Lia until her disgruntled "boyfriend" posted that nonsense in the forum. So what gives? Are we here to help each other out or is it just a dick measuring contest? I'm not looking for anything more than DIY but damn the way yall hold out on information until you want to brag is incredible LOL.I don't know about you buddy, but I don't have time to report out on every nut I bust.

Member #6244
08-18-22, 11:23
I don't know about you buddy, but I don't have time to report out on every nut I bust.Neither do I buddy. You have more post on here than I do LOL. Your response is not even relevant to my post. You're just tryna talk shit. Talking about one female not "every nut you bust" get the fuck on

SamPerkins420
08-18-22, 12:34
All this talk is wild. Was she working out of a salon or a house / apartment? Really hope I never visited her LOL. Does she have any ads online & if so can someone share?

TIA.

SpasRhealing
08-18-22, 12:35
Is sarah still in business? Lord knows Im not going back to see Lia since that boyfriend uploaded videos of my naked ass to pornhub. lmfaoAnyone hear from waterford Sarah now that she has moved west?

BrettChase
08-18-22, 14:23
Hey all,

I'll be in Troy / mad heights area tonight and was wondering if there were any providers in Troy or Madison heights that you would recommend?

Probably will end up at shiatsu but ideally there is an independent that isn't Asian. I know, it's a tall order.

YetAnotherGuy
08-18-22, 16:43
Ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/89127834.

Cali does regular or Nuru massages out of a little motel in mad heights. Good comms, great balance of her being super responsive but not too distracted with her phone while I was there. She's a hot little thing with fake blonde hair and a really nice ass and legs. After like four straight dates where I felt catfished this was a pleasant surprise. Pretty face too despite no face pics in the ad.

I did a hh Nuru which was 2, regular massage hh is 1.5. She told me after that an hour Nuru is 3.5 and for. 5 more she does FS, but she doesn't advertise that or do it for first timers I think. Anyway, this was my first Nuru so it was great. Very oily obviously but a lot of fun. Not entirely sure of the point of the body slide on the back, but on the flip her body slide was amazing. I just can't get over that she was actually a hottie. Let's you shower after which is a necessity. Outside of the place looks rundown but the inside is nice, she has a table, and it didn't smell too smoky. Have fun out there.

Anthroman
08-18-22, 19:58
Went to Magic (8 Mile) at about 7:30 on a weeknight. Place was empty. Tina greeted me. Asked for Linda, but she was at on vacation. " Tina is petite, maybe 40. She was cute, so I paid her $80 for house. She asked what I wanted once we were in the room. I gave her $120 and said, "everything. " She asked for another $20, but I held and she was ok with it. She took me to the table shower and did a nice job. She was very thorough and spent some time cleaning / stroking my cock. Back in the room, I inquired about a second girl. I offered $100 more. She tried for more, and I thought I was out of luck, but no other customers were there and Tina raised her voice and spoke in Korean and then the other girl came in. Her name was Yumi. Yumi is a thick girl, but she had big natural titties. We went through 4 condoms as I went back and forth. F'd each one doggie and mish. They each took it pretty well and followed direction well. Each got a bit uncomfortable when I went deep from behind (I'm average length). Got oral from each. Yumi was the best Russian fuck I ever had. F'd those tits, without the condom while Tina played with my balls. Came between her tits and under her chin. Yum I left and Tina gave a massage for about 29 minutes. I got hard again and did a DIY while she put her tits in my face. Warm towel, bottle of water and done. Good time for $300 all in.

Sean1
08-18-22, 23:54
Can anyone pm me Jenny's number please in SCS? Thank you.

BigBootyFan
08-19-22, 09:13
All this talk is wild. Was she working out of a salon or a house / apartment? Really hope I never visited her LOL. Does she have any ads online & if so can someone share?

TIA.https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1639735

SamPerkins420
08-19-22, 11:24
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1639735Thanks, she looks good in the pics, pretty sure I never saw her.

Picolo55
08-19-22, 12:01
I don't post a lot because it's just all the same places with the same endings everyone's talking about anyway.

But I'm considering a 4 hands massage this afternoon, and I'm wondering if it's worth it or just extra money for the same old finish?

Fitzie00
08-19-22, 13:29
I think the dividing line is, "what's the point?" As in some would rather go without than have someone unattractive. The point of the hobby is to pay people to leave, but if you are talking some random wilderbeast, just go to your local dive bar and grab anyone applicable for a quickie and drop them immediately as well. Less expensive too.

I saw this a lot in the SA thread, too, where people are posting asking about the absolute worst looking women on there and seemingly ignoring the 99 percent better looking people. It's like some people just aren't aiming higher and are thinking they can't do any better, even when paying for it.

Now if that's just someone's fetish or what they like, no issues, nobody is kink shaming anyone. It's just the guys that are settling for garbage; I don't get it.

The quality of women doing massages has dropped so much around here, I just quit since I'd just rather DIY than force my eyes closed and imagine someone else while on the table. I remember the Windsor days where you got actual attractive 20 somethings, or even that one place in Troy 4 or so years ago just north of 15 when actual attractive 20-30 Asian women were rotating in and out before it shut down. The choices now are just bad. Why even bother, imo.Sometimes, some guys prefer to get a massage with a guaranteed finish from a woman who isn't going to rip them off or report them to LE, even if the woman is old and homely. I have a favorite place that I go to regularly and, while they're not stunners, I get what I want, how I like it, and I don't pay a fortune for it. Other times, I pay a little more for someone prettier and I take my chances.

I get that you can't bring yourself to see the older ones, but every guy is different.

HeeJunk
08-19-22, 15:12
I don't post a lot because it's just all the same places with the same endings everyone's talking about anyway.

But I'm considering a 4 hands massage this afternoon, and I'm wondering if it's worth it or just extra money for the same old finish?Google "law of diminishing marginal utility" and you will have your answer.

ThrobbinWood
08-20-22, 08:04
It looks like Ohio will be requiringa license soon for all types of massage including relaxation massage. This will change the game down there. What is the status in Michigan. Are relaxation spas allowed and can they operate without a license?

CarmeloJoe35
08-20-22, 11:26
Unfortunately the guy is telling the truth. I to got a call on Sunday from hazel park police about an investigation of money exchange for sexual favors apparently the douch b / f gave documented phone number, times, dates and videos. I have an appointment for Wednesday with them and if I don't show up there will be a warrant for my arrest for not cooperating with an active investigation that I am part of. MTF if I can only get my hands on that guy. I just went through an expensive as divorce and now I got to pay more money and lawyers.This is your first post and police don't investigate via phone. They don't call you you and tell you everything you claim they did. Really? So a new poster pops up and makes crazy claims. Then another new poster (you) pops up out of nowhere to validate said claims of the first new poster. Dude, you must be seriously jelly to go through all this. I hope you can get over it.

Road Head
08-20-22, 11:36
This is your first post and police don't investigate via phone. They don't call you you and tell you everything you claim they did. Really? So a new poster pops up and makes crazy claims. Then another new poster (you) pops up out of nowhere to validate said claims of the first new poster. Dude, you must be seriously jelly to go through all this. I hope you can get over it.In general I don't disagree with you but I watch a lot of 48 Hours, and they always call people, who "come down to the station".

Awefasd
08-20-22, 14:51
I want to see the Liaa photos / videos LOL. Anyone have a link that she sent? Maybe she's just getting into the spy cam massage footage.

Member #6060
08-20-22, 18:28
I want to see the Liaa photos / videos LOL. Anyone have a link that she sent? Maybe she's just getting into the spy cam massage footage.I do not. Part of me wants to hang on to the idea this is all fake. Or that I could be in there LOL. Saw her 4-5 months ago.

I wonder if she had a hidden cam for personal protection and a Pervy neighbor hacked it. But that doesn't explain the texts and call records. I wonder if she is aware.

TeeTime69
08-20-22, 18:35
Not long ago, Michigan had just five licensing people for the entire state. With 10,000 establishments, they are ill equipted to do much investigating.

It looks like Ohio will be requiringa license soon for all types of massage including relaxation massage. This will change the game down there. What is the status in Michigan. Are relaxation spas allowed and can they operate without a license?

DetroitRedWing
08-20-22, 21:59
This place used to be my go-to for younger women and sexier HE's. But Bibi's upselling, clock-watching, mediocre massage (even by AMP standards. My expectations are reasonably low), and her additional tiered prices for UTC made my latest visit less than memorable. Even her dirty talk HE seemed to be on a timer.

CarmeloJoe35
08-20-22, 22:43
In general I don't disagree with you but I watch a lot of 48 Hours, and they always call people, who "come down to the station".If you watch 48 hours, maybe the poster does too. I guarantee those videos are inadmissible in court because they were obtained illegally. You can't video random citizens getting naked in order to get a massage. They might as well put a camera in a changing room trying to catch shoplifters.

SuperJason2
08-21-22, 00:37
This place used to be my go-to for younger women and sexier HE's. But Bibi's upselling, clock-watching, mediocre massage (even by AMP standards. My expectations are reasonably low), and her additional tiered prices for UTC made my latest visit less than memorable. Even her dirty talk HE seemed to be on a timer.I had a similar experience about a week ago about upselling. Will not repeat. By the way, there were 3 girls there. Asked the girl and she said they would never go naked.

Liquor Lotto
08-21-22, 09:06
I had a similar experience about a week ago about upselling. Will not repeat. By the way, there were 3 girls there. Asked the girl and she said they would never go naked.Get the right girl and money always moves mountains. But in general don't waste your time.

Timberwolf
08-21-22, 11:42
Sometimes, some guys prefer to get a massage with a guaranteed finish from a woman who isn't going to rip them off or report them to LE, even if the woman is old and homely. I have a favorite place that I go to regularly and, while they're not stunners, I get what I want, how I like it, and I don't pay a fortune for it. Other times, I pay a little more for someone prettier and I take my chances.

I get that you can't bring yourself to see the older ones, but every guy is different.What's important is that we have a good time.

Big Boob Lover
08-21-22, 12:06
I know the Liaa thing is getting old but I have not looked at the burner phone in a week or so as I was out of town and I did get a text with a picture from high above of a bigger AA man on a table while a woman is holding his junk. The text stated that I was wanted by local police for soliciting sex acts and that I should take the picture of me and turn myself in to the local Police Department. I googled the number and it was for an ad posted by Liaa. First of all, I am just a normal average white guy and second, I have never seen Liaa but I did text her months ago and ask about a session but I never went since I heard it was $150+ for DIY. I replied back to the text and said "sorry, not me" and then I received three more pics with the message of "one of these you? Go turn yourself in before we come and get you!" I asked if I could buy my video for reminiscing but no response. There really are pics of 4 different guys with her but I have no clue about the authenticity.

Road Head
08-21-22, 16:06
If you watch 48 hours, maybe the poster does too. I guarantee those videos are inadmissible in court because they were obtained illegally. You can't video random citizens getting naked in order to get a massage. They might as well put a camera in a changing room trying to catch shoplifters.Agree. She and / or her bf are setting themselves up for serious charges. They aren't in this game because of high IQ.

CarmeloJoe35
08-21-22, 18:30
I had a similar experience about a week ago about upselling. Will not repeat. By the way, there were 3 girls there. Asked the girl and she said they would never go naked.So who is there these days? I suspect Lily is still there. And who else? I've never had a problem with up-selling. I always tip the same amount and leave very happy. With that said, I've not been there in a several months. Have they changed their MO?

GoodTimer88
08-21-22, 19:45
Fellow Seniors.

I happen to have biz to do in Novi tomorrow and I would love to see the famous Natasha. If anyone can share info on how to make arrangements it would be much appreciated. PM is fine. Thank you.

HungaryMan
08-21-22, 20:35
I know the Liaa thing is getting old but I have not looked at the burner phone in a week or so as I was out of town and I did get a text with a picture from high above of a bigger AA man on a table while a woman is holding his junk. The text stated that I was wanted by local police for soliciting sex acts and that I should take the picture of me and turn myself in to the local Police Department. I googled the number and it was for an ad posted by Liaa. First of all, I am just a normal average white guy and second, I have never seen Liaa but I did text her months ago and ask about a session but I never went since I heard it was $150+ for DIY. I replied back to the text and said "sorry, not me" and then I received three more pics with the message of "one of these you? Go turn yourself in before we come and get you!" I asked if I could buy my video for reminiscing but no response. There really are pics of 4 different guys with her but I have no clue about the authenticity.Is this Liaa??

Zeek2120
08-22-22, 05:35
Need help to find a very good massage place and reasonable price? No need extra. I mean a professional. Private location is ok. Thank.Try Kim's in Rochester. Excellent massage! I left there happy! The only draw back was parking.

MichiganMan686
08-22-22, 05:42
Is this Liaa??No that's not her.

Fitzie00
08-22-22, 07:14
Not long ago, Michigan had just five licensing people for the entire state. With 10,000 establishments, they are ill equipted to do much investigating.It's the cities in Ohio that are enacting licensing ordinances, not the State. So, it would be like Detroit requiring that every massage parlor would have to send in a document, probably with a few hundred dollars, to some agency like the health department, certifying that everyone that gives massages there has a state license in massage therapy. The ordinance even require that copies of the licenses be sent in to the city or that the licenses be available or on display inside.

That letter would probably sit in the city agency's file, until local police act on it. Licensing authorities don't investigate much anyhow; they just issue licenses. It's the local police who will be able to go into the place and ask to see the licenses. If the licenses aren't there, police issue a ticket or get the prosecutor to file a charge. The ordinance in Franklin County is a misdemeanor with a $500/ day fine. $500 per day.

Big Boob Lover
08-22-22, 08:02
Is this Liaa??I have no idea if this is Liaa, I have never seen her. I have 4 pics of her from above that do not show her face.

Big Boob Lover
08-22-22, 08:05
No that's not her.https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1639735

HeeJunk
08-22-22, 09:17
It's the cities in Ohio that are enacting licensing ordinances, not the State. So, it would be like Detroit requiring that every massage parlor would have to send in a document, probably with a few hundred dollars, to some agency like the health department, certifying that everyone that gives massages there has a state license in massage therapy. The ordinance even require that copies of the licenses be sent in to the city or that the licenses be available or on display inside.

That letter would probably sit in the city agency's file, until local police act on it. Licensing authorities don't investigate much anyhow; they just issue licenses. It's the local police who will be able to go into the place and ask to see the licenses. If the licenses aren't there, police issue a ticket or get the prosecutor to file a charge. The ordinance in Franklin County is a misdemeanor with a $500/ day fine. $500 per day.Its a shame they don't have to take a test with a section on HJ Technique.

Ghost8
08-22-22, 17:31
They do not have a name or sign yet. They share a parking lot with a state farm agency that can be accessed from both sides of Gratiot. It is about 2 blocks north of where SB Gratiot crosses the river.

As you travel south and pass Kibbee St. It is on your left just pass the used car place. Pull into parking lot for the insurance place. It is in a Grey building attached to larger Lighting store and faces north and is not easily visible while driving on Gratiot.Stopped in on Monday around 5:30. Sign painted on the wall inside said Natural Healing Therapeutic Massage. Rang the doorbell but no one answered.

Toms987
08-22-22, 19:36
Stopped in on Monday around 5:30. Sign painted on the wall inside said Natural Healing Therapeutic Massage. Rang the doorbell but no one answered.I called to make an appt for today, and they said they were closed today.

Fasted2010
08-22-22, 20:10
Been out of town past three weeks and was wondering if anyone had any new news on Ocean in Berkley. Place seems to be hit or miss on services, depending on who is available. I do miss Candy from earlier this year. TIA.

Mr Regular
08-22-22, 21:17
Been out of town past three weeks and was wondering if anyone had any new news on Ocean in Berkley. Place seems to be hit or miss on services, depending on who is available. I do miss Candy from earlier this year. TIA.Yes, Candi was for sure one of the very best I heard from Lilly (the Mama-son Manager) in July to tell me of a new arrival named Lulu who was working with Emma at that time, and then a couple weeks ago she texted me again to tell me of another new arrival (but I forgot her name) & she is now working with Lulu, so I'd say, Emma has moved on? I haven't seen either of the new ones, but of course, Lilly claimed there both young & beautiful? So, it's a crap shoot, good luck if you go, and give us a report if you do go?

Romolove
08-23-22, 01:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CarmeloJoe35
08-23-22, 10:26
This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Let me guess. Another ridiculous post about Lia from a brand new member?

NumNuts
08-23-22, 10:28
Need help to find a very good massage place and reasonable price? No need extra. I mean a professional. Private location is ok. Thank.Spa on 12 and Van Dyke across from Walmart.

Excellent massage. Ask for Maggie.

Almost like chiropractor. She is into you being healthy (talker).

Massage so good didn't think about extras.

SuperJason2
08-23-22, 21:25
So who is there these days? I suspect Lily is still there. And who else? I've never had a problem with up-selling. I always tip the same amount and leave very happy. With that said, I've not been there in a several months. Have they changed their MO?I was told that Lily left months ago.

MotleyDirt
08-24-22, 00:16
Since everything is out with Liaa what's the point of holding back she is the type of girl where you have to build trust first my first two visits were just diy but could Roam, my third was BBBJ with swallow for 60 extra. She hasn't been answering for over a week tho no idea what's going on.

TeeTime69
08-24-22, 06:14
This is the name of an existing woman owned business on Walnut in downtown Mt. Clemens. Website has ten reviews. Massagebook has 100 reviews. Given the number of women customers, and being closed from 2pm Friday thru Monday at 10:00a, it sounds 100% legit

Looks like they are simply moving.

As you travel south and pass Kibbee St. It is on your left just pass the used car place. Pull into parking lot for the insurance place. It is in a Grey building attached to larger Lighting store and faces north and is not easily visible while driving on Gratiot.

RobaDuke
08-24-22, 06:15
I live in Warren around 12 mile. Looking for recommendations and places to go for a massage with extras. I work midnights at the hospital and need to unwind away from home.

CarmeloJoe35
08-24-22, 09:07
I was told that Lily left months ago.Decided to just go check it out. Walked in the other day and there she was. Fun as always.

CarmeloJoe35
08-24-22, 09:09
Since everything is out with Liaa what's the point of holding back she is the type of girl where you have to build trust first my first two visits were just diy but could Roam, my third was BBBJ with swallow for 60 extra. She hasn't been answering for over a week tho no idea what's going on.I hope the stories start to fly now. I'm sure everything will come out now.

Liquor Lotto
08-24-22, 09:25
I hope the stories start to fly now. I'm sure everything will come out now.Be sure to check the post history of anyone reporting about Lia.

MotorCityMgr
08-24-22, 09:40
I was driving through Livonia yesterday and noticed a new ownership sign at Baked Bunz. Anyone inquired or stopped in recently? I loved going there before they jacked their prices through the roof (wasn't going to pay the $300-$400 they started asking for).

Stay safe!

TeeTime69
08-24-22, 10:00
She rotates through two or more shops owned by the same man. Try Accupressure at 13 & Mound.

Spa on 12 and Van Dyke across from Walmart.

Excellent massage. Ask for Maggie.

Almost like chiropractor. She is into you being healthy (talker).

Massage so good didn't think about extras.

Bzerkley Rich
08-24-22, 15:16
Ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/89127834.

Cali does regular or Nuru massages out of a little motel in mad heights. Good comms, great balance of her being super responsive but not too distracted with her phone while I was there. She's a hot little thing with fake blonde hair and a really nice ass and legs. After like four straight dates where I felt catfished this was a pleasant surprise. Pretty face too despite no face pics in the ad.

I did a hh Nuru which was 2, regular massage hh is 1.5. She told me after that an hour Nuru is 3.5 and for. 5 more she does FS, but she doesn't advertise that or do it for first timers I think. Anyway, this was my first Nuru so it was great. Very oily obviously but a lot of fun. Not entirely sure of the point of the body slide on the back, but on the flip her body slide was amazing. I just can't get over that she was actually a hottie. Let's you shower after which is a necessity. Outside of the place looks rundown but the inside is nice, she has a table, and it didn't smell too smoky. Have fun out there.No wonder she charges so much. Has to pay for all the olive oil she uses on you. She takes too much time oiling up and back massage by hand. I got more fun from Lisa, Bonita, Natasha, Payton and even NURU downriver. While pretty, she lacks the boobs from Payton and Natasha and the fun times from Lisa and Bonita.

Don't waste your money, save it for a nice Olive oil and garlic pasta dinner.

Wally1017
08-24-22, 15:24
I did see Lisa about 3-4 weeks back.

Wow what a fucking freak.

Also had another excellent experience there with a younger 30's girl.

Stopped in a couple times the past few weeks and there's only been some old trolls there working, so I declined.Is Lisa still at Magic? Can someone describe her and just how "freaky" she gets!

Dan Gerous
08-24-22, 15:26
Try Kim's in Rochester. Excellent massage! I left there happy! The only draw back was parking.Can you please post the link. TIA.

Zeek2120
08-24-22, 17:46
She rotates through two or more shops owned by the same man. Try Accupressure at 13 & Mound.What's the talent like there? I thought they were closed. Something was going on there in spring then I thought it closed? Was is warren's finest or remodeling?

Nknk789
08-24-22, 19:15
Try Kim's in Rochester. Excellent massage! I left there happy! The only draw back was parking.Yes. I heard about Kim in Rochester. Can you provide more information. Thank.

SkinDogToo
08-24-22, 21:16
No wonder she charges so much. Has to pay for all the olive oil she uses on you. She takes too much time oiling up and back massage by hand. I got more fun from Lisa, Bonita, Natasha, Payton and even NURU downriver. While pretty, she lacks the boobs from Payton and Natasha and the fun times from Lisa and Bonita.

Don't waste your money, save it for a nice Olive oil and garlic pasta dinner.+1 Totally Agree, Lisa & Bonita rock. For the price point, this one is certainly not going to be a return visit.

YogiBaba420
08-25-22, 00:24
Found on adult search. Comms via text. Sold me a 30 min tantra, told me it was body to body.

Got there, white rude girl at reception. Charged me $. 7 for 30 minutes. I still had high hopes.

Drew black unattractive girl Cinnamon. Shit massage, never once body to body, she basically rubbed oil on me. She let the girls out before the oil bath began. Asked me if I wanted HE, I said yes, quoted $. I said. 4 she countered 0. 5. Worst HE ever. No roaming only OTC butt.

All previous reviews about this place are BS. Def a bikini joint model.

I will not repeat. My suggestion would be to avoid it.

OnAnonAnon
08-25-22, 07:03
I was driving through Livonia yesterday and noticed a new ownership sign at Baked Bunz. Anyone inquired or stopped in recently? I loved going there before they jacked their prices through the roof (wasn't going to pay the $300-$400 they started asking for).

Stay safe!Livonia has an ordinance re: massage businesses and their distance from schools. And this location across from Churchill HS does not qualify. Given the past ordinance violation, I imagine that the city will closely watch this business.

Member #6510
08-25-22, 07:16
Yes. I heard about Kim in Rochester. Can you provide more information. Thank.Is this Kims on East st?

Zeek2120
08-25-22, 07:19
Yes. I heard about Kim in Rochester. Can you provide more information. Thank.What more you want to know? What are you looking for or want to ask? Kim's on s main in Rochester. I think it's 31X s main.

Zeek2120
08-25-22, 07:23
Is this Kims on East st?I believe its between 3rd and 4th st and main in Rochester. Google is your friend to everyone else that wants to message me. I'm done pm's on Kim.

OnlyVrx
08-25-22, 09:44
Haven't heard much about Yuki lately. Anyone have any intel on her possible return to MI?

TeeTime69
08-25-22, 09:50
I believe it is. She's great at her craft. This is not an Asian Spa.

Is this Kims on East st?

FoggyDew
08-25-22, 11:05
Don't bother planning to stop on your way north up M-53 or M-24. The AMPs in Imlay City and Lapeer were both closed this month. The Imlay City place had police tape and a sign in the window from their chief of police. Seems the city decided to clean up for their annual Micihgan State Fair and closed it down. Within a week the Lapeer AMP was shuttered and everything moved out.

Barond
08-25-22, 11:53
Some recent reports over the last month or 2.

Alice Spa. .80 with .6 tip for below average massage and average HE. The lady was short and stumpy and not good looking.

Oriental Spa on Hayes road. Pretty good legit massage.

Asian Art Spa. Pretty good legit massage.

Bella Touch. The hot towel back walking felt amazing. Pretty good HE. The boss lady cracked my neck like a chiropractor which was great, but it is a little annoying with her interrupting. A lot of commotion in the place, but it is pretty damn good.

Super Hands Oriental massage. Pretty good legit massage.

Barond
08-25-22, 11:59
Empire Spa. She wants you to go with 30 minutes instead of 1 hour which raised my antenna. Turned out to be a terrible massage. Throw her a buck for everything and it kind of sucked. Although she tried to make it up. She couldn't take a pounding. She looked alright though.

YogiBaba420
08-25-22, 16:48
Try Kim's in Rochester. Excellent massage! I left there happy! The only draw back was parking.You left happy because the massage was good? Or was the "ending" happy?

Zeek2120
08-25-22, 19:30
Your favorite girl appreciates your tip and vibe, she will give you her cell number and ask you to schedule directly with her for her.Mind sharing who this favorite girl is? Or would you rather take this private?

Member #6098
08-25-22, 19:35
Went to Maru about a week ago, and there is new talent there. Cici was my provider, and for an HE spa, she gave one of the best massages that I have had recently. The upside of even that is she looks gorgeous, and flashed a real sweet smile as I was getting close to my awesome finish. House is. 65 there, and I tipped 60., 10. more than usual because of the extraordinary experience.

Member #6098
08-25-22, 19:39
Headed over to Healing Massage at 13 and Orchard Lake, since I was in that area 4 days ago. I had read reports about Nancy, but I called and was told a new worker named Coco was there. Turns out I had seen her before at another place, so I knew what to expect. Got a decent massage and the standard HE. She's really friendly and I felt comfortable being there, which is very important to me. 80. To the house for 1 hour and I left a $50.tip.

SenorVac
08-25-22, 22:46
Haven't heard much about Yuki lately. Anyone have any intel on her possible return to MI?Wish I did. I had her number before the pandemic but she d / c that number when she went to canada.

TeeTime69
08-26-22, 02:07
This was a generic / hypothetical statement.

Find your fav. Treat her well, build a relationship for best results.

Mind sharing who this favorite girl is? Or would you rather take this private?

Jp1225
08-26-22, 11:44
Yes, Candi was for sure one of the very best I heard from Lilly (the Mama-son Manager) in July to tell me of a new arrival named Lulu who was working with Emma at that time, and then a couple weeks ago she texted me again to tell me of another new arrival (but I forgot her name) & she is now working with Lulu, so I'd say, Emma has moved on? I haven't seen either of the new ones, but of course, Lilly claimed there both young & beautiful? So, it's a crap shoot, good luck if you go, and give us a report if you do go?Is this the same Lily who manages the spas in commerce area?

Jp1225
08-26-22, 12:40
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/hws/d/detroit-sensual-body-work/7526076551.html

Any reports of this new ad on Craigslist for Carla operating out of Oakpark are according to the ad?

I'm going to setup an appointment and report back.

BackRoom Bob
08-26-22, 13:15
Haven't heard much about Yuki lately. Anyone have any intel on her possible return to MI?See my post 25013 in April. I attempted to contact her via wechat on July 12,2022 and got no response. She has no reason to ignore me. I have a suitcase full of her belongings. I hope she is OK.

Trvlr5
08-26-22, 14:04
I know the Liaa thing is getting old but I have not looked at the burner phone in a week or so as I was out of town and I did get a text with a picture from high above of a bigger AA man on a table while a woman is holding his junk. The text stated that I was wanted by local police for soliciting sex acts and that I should take the picture of me and turn myself in to the local Police Department. I googled the number and it was for an ad posted by Liaa. First of all, I am just a normal average white guy and second, I have never seen Liaa but I did text her months ago and ask about a session but I never went since I heard it was $150+ for DIY. I replied back to the text and said "sorry, not me" and then I received three more pics with the message of "one of these you? Go turn yourself in before we come and get you!" I asked if I could buy my video for reminiscing but no response. There really are pics of 4 different guys with her but I have no clue about the authenticity.No idea or not, but hopefully everyone's aware that caller I'd can and is faked / spoofed everyday, so easy for hackers "no idea why gvt and / or phone companies haven't stepped it to lock that to prevent this type of stuff". Also it's quite illegal for any enforcment agency to use these types of videos without written consent from the "massage girl" without a court order. And no police agency is going to call to text you and tell you to come down and turn yourself in. If they had to goods on you'd they'd just drive to your house and pick you up.

Michiganman87
08-26-22, 19:18
No idea or not, but hopefully everyone's aware that caller I'd can and is faked / spoofed everyday, so easy for hackers "no idea why gvt and / or phone companies haven't stepped it to lock that to prevent this type of stuff". Also it's quite illegal for any enforcment agency to use these types of videos without written consent from the "massage girl" without a court order. And no police agency is going to call to text you and tell you to come down and turn yourself in. If they had to goods on you'd they'd just drive to your house and pick you up.Exactly this, it's no different than the old IRS scam, they're just hoping that you'll be scared enough that you'll try to give them hush money or something to stop any other involvements. If they had enough to charge you they would put a warrant for you and send you a letter. You're pretty much better off just not interacting with any incoming messages you aren't expecting.

Fast69
08-27-22, 10:10
Because of LE presence on here I'll be brief. Been here several times. Had Tiffany first few times. Her massage was actually pretty good. Hot rocks and back walking included. She is a very sharp looking woman with a nice body. A little pricey and business like at the end. But hey, you can always negotiate or pass. Place is very clean and professional looking.

Nova was a younger but taller black girl about 25. Saw her once. She would of been my go to but no longer there.

Summer is a small nice looking white girl. Like others have said doesn't seem like she wants to be there and pricey. But still a sexy little thing.

Smashing1979
08-27-22, 11:35
Went to Maru about a week ago, and there is new talent there. Cici was my provider, and for an HE spa, she gave one of the best massages that I have had recently. The upside of even that is she looks gorgeous, and flashed a real sweet smile as I was getting close to my awesome finish. House is. 65 there, and I tipped 60., 10. more than usual because of the extraordinary experience.Thanks for the tip. Cici provides a great massage. And also if you're into it, does a fantastic finger tip tease as well.

Dante313
08-27-22, 11:52
Empire Spa. She wants you to go with 30 minutes instead of 1 hour which raised my antenna. Turned out to be a terrible massage. Throw her a buck for everything and it kind of sucked. Although she tried to make it up. She couldn't take a pounding. She looked alright though.Was it daisy? I think that's her name she is skinny and pretty damn old not worth it imo, or was it a different women. I know I had a younger women answer the door when I first went but I got the old hag.

BigBootyFan
08-27-22, 14:45
I know the Liaa thing is getting old but I have not looked at the burner phone in a week or so as I was out of town and I did get a text with a picture from high above of a bigger AA man on a table while a woman is holding his junk. The text stated that I was wanted by local police for soliciting sex acts and that I should take the picture of me and turn myself in to the local Police Department. I googled the number and it was for an ad posted by Liaa. First of all, I am just a normal average white guy and second, I have never seen Liaa but I did text her months ago and ask about a session but I never went since I heard it was $150+ for DIY. I replied back to the text and said "sorry, not me" and then I received three more pics with the message of "one of these you? Go turn yourself in before we come and get you!" I asked if I could buy my video for reminiscing but no response. There really are pics of 4 different guys with her but I have no clue about the authenticity.Sounds like her bf is the stalker type. Dude let it go or move on. She's a working girl. Your just going to be facing heartbreak over and over. Most of these working girls stay working girls because they make more money than having a regular job. I'd never stay with her if I found out her profession was what it is- LOL. Who would want to date any of these girls with all the mileage on them. F that uts a lose lose situation. Dude just move on- you'll be happier in the long run- WTF.

Lamarr
08-27-22, 23:48
HAs anyone seen the duo below? Or recommend any other good options in Farmington Hills / Novi area? Nuru would be nice. Or extra benefits.

https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2243133316#.

DarthRevan1006
08-28-22, 02:14
Hello new to the site I am looking for a place that does more than the normal HE.

Any good suggestions.

ED Pills
08-28-22, 11:08
Hello new to the site I am looking for a place that does more than the normal HE.

Any good suggestions.Short of actually reading, try M1, DT, sunny, magic, spring well healing, healing plus, empire, PT Nails, Saigon.

Member #6244
08-28-22, 20:36

Any good suggestions.Sure fire would be the escort page.

JHolden889
08-29-22, 06:45
In town for work. Hoping to find a spot that does TS and more. Any Intel feel free to PM or reply. Thanks. J.

Riker101
08-29-22, 09:07
Got to see Lisa again. It had been a while. Hard to get our schedules to line up. It's just so much better seeing her than an AMP. She's super clean, smart and sexy. So fun. Not rude or demanding. Such a good massage. And left happy. We all have our favorites and Lisa is on my Mt Rushmore.

Wally1017
08-29-22, 09:39
Has anyone been to SWB recently and can report on Ellie? It's been over a year since I've been and haven't seen any updates on her in some time. Just wondering if service is the same or if the place has gone downhill.

Anon2854
08-29-22, 10:07
I went here for a massage pre-COVID and it was extremely obvious that it was a legit place. All of the common indicators: they accepted CC, they were advertising couples massages, a lot of bullshit about various types of massages and various pricing. I have a shameful amount of experience with these places and I can pretty safely say that, at least at the time, they were not offering anything but self-serve. Or at least my provider wasn't. It was the least sensual massage I've ever received.

I just signed up for a month of RM to see if there's anything I'm missing (searching this form is rough and seems like all the same places are mentioned). There's a brand new review about MH and it's kind of unclear but it seems he is saying there's a new owner and with it, a new menu. I'll be reporting for duty today. Anyone have updated info on this place?

Sign says MH Massage but I'm pretty sure I've also seen it referred to as "Muscle Health" or "Muscle Healing".

Anon2854
08-29-22, 10:21
Short of actually reading, try M1, DT, sunny, magic, spring well healing, healing plus, empire, PT Nails, Saigon.What's been the latest on "more than HE" at Saigon? Suddenly Tiffany went to using fucking latex gloves with a tit job, I way overpaid for an exceptionally shitty massage and mediocre BJ by an obese provider who was making it abundantly clear that she severely hated her job. I've been a number of times since but my first time ever was 2017 (when there was no upstairs) I think and I got BBFS for $ total (including the house fee). It was some older asian lady. I told her I didn't bring any more money and she said "okay, I treat you like VIP today". Fucking bonkers. I certainly don't expect that level of service but it seems like things have drastically changed. Since that time, the place that was on 9 mile closed (I forget the name wellness something?), M1 Health got shut down (and reopened), Sun Spa at Telegraph and 59 got shut down. Maybe Tiff decided to tighten things up a bit? Also, the people she is hiring seem to be more American. I wonder if she is trying to keep the heat off by steering clear of any potential immigration issues? Has Saigon changed or is it just me?

MotorCity7
08-29-22, 10:33
HAs anyone seen the duo below? Or recommend any other good options in Farmington Hills / Novi area? Nuru would be nice. Or extra benefits.

https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2243133316#.This shit is fake as a three dollar bill. SMFH.

Poker3000
08-29-22, 10:53
Got to see Lisa again. It had been a while. Hard to get our schedules to line up. It's just so much better seeing her than an AMP. She's super clean, smart and sexy. So fun. Not rude or demanding. Such a good massage. And left happy. We all have our favorites and Lisa is on my Mt Rushmore.Could you send me Lisa's contact info.

Anon2854
08-29-22, 11:03
This shit is fake as a three dollar bill. SMFH.The really obvious fakes usually don't mention verification and offer to do anything and everything (all ages / races welcome, incall / outcall / car visit, hhr / hr / ss, massage, BBFS, BBBJ, etc etc etc). Only big red flag I see is that she's hotter than the average. Lips def fake though if we are keeping score.

Cbzunokagw
08-29-22, 12:31
Had an amazing session with "Apple" recently. She's petite and thin, late 30's, with a playful attitude. Massage was easily 9.5/10 (CMT level+); she apparently was a massage instructor in China. Walk on back was amazing (only one room has rails for this, so request it), and she was perfect in identifying and addressing tension areas. Very effective light teasing before the flip, and very enjoyable technique after. OTC top / bottom only. L1, .70/. 60. Will certainly repeat.

HeeJunk
08-29-22, 13:15

https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2243133316#.Google image search takes you to a review.

HeeJunk
08-29-22, 13:18
Has anyone been to SWB recently and can report on Ellie? It's been over a year since I've been and haven't seen any updates on her in some time. Just wondering if service is the same or if the place has gone downhill.Ellie changed her name to Long Gone.

Questar999
08-29-22, 13:24
What's been the latest on "more than HE" at Saigon? Suddenly Tiffany went to using fucking latex gloves with a tit job, I way overpaid for an exceptionally shitty massage and mediocre BJ by an obese provider who was making it abundantly clear that she severely hated her job. I've been a number of times since but my first time ever was 2017 (when there was no upstairs) I think and I got BBFS for $ total (including the house fee). It was some older asian lady. I told her I didn't bring any more money and she said "okay, I treat you like VIP today". Fucking bonkers. I certainly don't expect that level of service but it seems like things have drastically changed. Since that time, the place that was on 9 mile closed (I forget the name wellness something?), M1 Health got shut down (and reopened), Sun Spa at Telegraph and 59 got shut down. Maybe Tiff decided to tighten things up a bit? Also, the people she is hiring seem to be more American. I wonder if she is trying to keep the heat off by steering clear of any potential immigration issues? Has Saigon changed or is it just me?She's wearing gloves? I'm done going there. The only plausible reason for wearing gloves is if she's got warts or something contagious on her hands. She needs to be questioned.

MassageLvr124
08-29-22, 13:27
Is Empire spa worth going to? Just started working about ten min from there. Thinking about going soon let me know your experiences or message me.

Smashing1979
08-29-22, 13:51
Ellie changed her name to Long Gone.Any good options at SWB anymore? (or Famous / Van Dyke spa).

CactusGeeves
08-29-22, 15:21
I went there last week. It seems like it is a full service AMP. Provider answered the door in a tight short dress. She was a little below average looking back, but it's dark there, so that helps. She was nice and enthusiastic. Got a good BBBJWCIM, but it was overpriced ($120 + $60 half hour house fee) but I took it as a recon, learning experience. Some of you would probably get a better deal because you know how to negotiate. Massage was a hot towel, which did feel really good.

It was implied that if you wanted FS, you need to get the hour.

I went here for a massage pre-COVID and it was extremely obvious that it was a legit place. All of the common indicators: they accepted CC, they were advertising couples massages, a lot of bullshit about various types of massages and various pricing. I have a shameful amount of experience with these places and I can pretty safely say that, at least at the time, they were not offering anything but self-serve. Or at least my provider wasn't. It was the least sensual massage I've ever received.

I just signed up for a month of RM to see if there's anything I'm missing (searching this form is rough and seems like all the same places are mentioned). There's a brand new review about MH and it's kind of unclear but it seems he is saying there's a new owner and with it, a new menu. I'll be reporting for duty today. Anyone have updated info on this place?..

JAsian
08-29-22, 15:27
Ellie changed her name to Long Gone.Why and when did this happen?

Ixby4748
08-29-22, 16:56

Any good suggestions.Spring Well is pretty good. I had an older gal the first time I visited but a much younger one the last time I was there. Most things can be had there.

Member #6304
08-29-22, 17:11

Stay safe!I heard Natalie was checking into it. Second location in the workings so I heard.

Member #6304
08-29-22, 17:24
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/hws/d/detroit-sensual-body-work/7526076551.html

Any reports of this new ad on Craigslist for Carla operating out of Oakpark are according to the ad?

I'm going to setup an appointment and report back.How did it go?

BusterTc
08-29-22, 17:40
I took the advice of a number of senior members, and I saw Bonita. Not only is she better than the other six AMP's I have visited, she is better than almost every escort (More than 50 but less than 100) I have seen. Yeah, I am really old and I have spent a lot of years playing around. I know she is not everyone's favorite, but she and I "clicked". When you factor in the price, $160 total, she represents a great value.

Wally1017
08-29-22, 17:49
Why and when did this happen?I just called for an appointment with Ellie and was told she's no longer there. Does anyone have intel? Is she working somewhere else or out of the game entirely?

Ezcumezgo69
08-29-22, 18:40
Ellie changed her name to Long Gone.I had a feeling the last time I saw her in April that she would be leaving. She said work was really slow and she made a lot more on the east coast.

The New World
08-29-22, 21:21
Who knows where are code.

But the ad mentioned a local city so I let it go at first.

This shit is fake as a three dollar bill. SMFH.

BigBodyScottie
08-29-22, 21:46
After taking some time away from the hobby, I decided to jump back in with a visit to Bella touch this past weekend. I walked in and was greeted with a hug from mama. Paid for the hour with Susie and had the best AMP experience ever. It was slow so mama came in and gave the best foot rub I've ever had while Susie climbed on my back. Ended with a tease and amazing HE. Might have been amazing since it's been a year, but great either way. Highly recommend Susie.

Indigo27
08-29-22, 22:42
My girl Bonita has been traveling all over the place so far this summer. So after getting confirmation she's back, so was I!

As always, I was greeted with a warm smile and a big hug.

Then onto the table for a MUCH needed release of tension.

Guys, if you don't know about her, you really need to pay her a visit. She's easy on the eyes, great at what she does. And even better, has a great time doing it. I've NEVER had a disappointing session with this gem. She's not FS, but that's not my thing. Just Google Bonita Massage Detroit for the contact info.

You will really be glad that you did!!Does she provide a sensual massage with a HE and is it just OTC or she takes them off?

FictionGenius
08-30-22, 02:52
She's wearing gloves? I'm done going there. The only plausible reason for wearing gloves is if she's got warts or something contagious on her hands. She needs to be questioned.First time seeing her and it was the same for me with the gloves never again will I see her way overpriced such a shame.

Blazer1
08-30-22, 05:51
I just called for an appointment with Ellie and was told she's no longer there. Does anyone have intel? Is she working somewhere else or out of the game entirely?Ellie told me she was going on vacation back east for a couple weeks.

Black Escape
08-30-22, 11:59
First time seeing her and it was the same for me with the gloves never again will I see her way overpriced such a shame.I've been to Saigon once. I didn't get the "glove love" treatment others describe, I just had the girl leave the room to answer the door each time someone came in and answer the phone and talk to someone to set up an appointment. Then she asked if I wanted BJ and I said yeah, and it was the absolute worst I've had in my life. All hand, then occasional mouth. I really don't understand the appeal. The girl was more attractive than most at AMPs, but I don't care if a girl is a supermodel, getting that kind of treatment turns me off 100%.

UltraFind77
08-30-22, 12:10
Curious if anyone has tried this and if so where to get it?

UltraFind77
08-30-22, 12:22
Stopped by last week. She asked 1st time. I'm like no second. She's like 1st LOL Very pleasant early 40's. I was sure she wasnt going to give me HE so I was raising my hips any time she got close. Good. Not great massage. . 60/ half. Finally the drape over the lamp and light and light tickling so I flipped. She straddled me and gave an amazing HE. 60 tip.

JamieGreek2019
08-30-22, 13:59
I was there about year ago and she put on a glove. I asked her why and she said 'dry hands. ' I told her that's not going to work for me and she took it right off. It's never happened since then but I did find it really odd. Not sure if I'm reading your post quite right but while there are many downsides of Saigon / Tiffany, her being obese is not one of them.

Stay safe,

J.

What's been the latest on "more than HE" at Saigon? Suddenly Tiffany went to using fucking latex gloves with a tit job, I way overpaid for an exceptionally shitty massage and mediocre BJ by an obese provider who was making it abundantly clear that she severely hated her job. I've been a number of times since but my first time ever was 2017 (when there was no upstairs) I think and I got BBFS for $ total (including the house fee). It was some older asian lady. I told her I didn't bring any more money and she said "okay, I treat you like VIP today". Fucking bonkers. I certainly don't expect that level of service but it seems like things have drastically changed. Since that time, the place that was on 9 mile closed (I forget the name wellness something?), M1 Health got shut down (and reopened), Sun Spa at Telegraph and 59 got shut down. Maybe Tiff decided to tighten things up a bit? Also, the people she is hiring seem to be more American. I wonder if she is trying to keep the heat off by steering clear of any potential immigration issues? Has Saigon changed or is it just me?

Questar999
08-30-22, 14:18
I was there about year ago and she put on a glove. I asked her why and she said 'dry hands. ' I told her that's not going to work for me and she took it right off. It's never happened since then but I did find it really odd. Not sure if I'm reading your post quite right but while there are many downsides of Saigon / Tiffany, her being obese is not one of them.He wasn't referring to Tiffany being obese. He was referring to the other provider that he saw.

Josh8
08-30-22, 14:50
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/bbw-girlfriend-experience-massages-and-intimacy/49086629

Any intel on this provider?

JimBob725
08-30-22, 15:41
Has anyone tried the new one in mt Clemens Yet?

CarmeloJoe35
08-30-22, 18:26
I was there about year ago and she put on a glove. I asked her why and she said 'dry hands. ' I told her that's not going to work for me and she took it right off. It's never happened since then but I did find it really odd. Not sure if I'm reading your post quite right but while there are many downsides of Saigon / Tiffany, her being obese is not one of them.

Stay safe,

J.Yeah. Her hands have a lot of cracked skin. The oils and nail chemicals have really trashed her hands so the gloves are to protect her from getting bodily fluids on her cracked hands and subsequently into her bloodstream. But they aren't latex. I really never minded them at all. She's still fun.

SingDong99
08-30-22, 18:46
How did it go?She has GPS, and is quite a bit heavier than her pics make her appear. I am on her Snap and she's always bitching about boyfriends not treating her right and not worthy of her. She's a gangster, avoid. Also, her name is not really Carla, but that's the least of the problems with this one.

Amotes
08-30-22, 22:41
I travel to Southfield few time a month and looking for a good AMP. TIA! I'm from the Chicago area so if I can provide any recommendations this way, let me know.

LunasMan
08-30-22, 23:29
Do any of the AMPs offer (and encourage) multiple shots of goal? I know Jackson area does but specifically wondering about Detroit or Ann Arbor area. Feel free to PM if needed. Thanks in advance, fellow mongers.

BigBootyFan
08-31-22, 01:10
She has GPS, and is quite a bit heavier than her pics make her appear. I am on her Snap and she's always bitching about boyfriends not treating her right and not worthy of her. She's a gangster, avoid. Also, her name is not really Carla, but that's the least of the problems with this one.Agreed! Major case of GPS without the skills or looks to justify it whatsoever. A waste of time and money imo.

Joey King
08-31-22, 07:42
I booked with Carla recently and 20 minutes before appointment she cancelled. I will giver her some credit for actually admitting she double booked. I did confirm appointment 90 minutes in advance and then drove 20 minutes towards her location before she texted with her mistake. She promised to make it up to me so we rescheduled and then she reminded me to bring. 80 and extra 1. 0 for tip. I can't imagine she is worth 1. 8. Anyone care to send me a PM about her services and help me decide if I want to see her or not? Thanks.

Questar999
08-31-22, 09:47
Yeah. Her hands have a lot of cracked skin. The oils and nail chemicals have really trashed her hands so the gloves are to protect her from getting bodily fluids on her cracked hands and subsequently into her bloodstream. But they aren't latex. I really never minded them at all. She's still fun.I didn't know. I can sympathize with that. I hope her hands heal quickly.

NewDoug
08-31-22, 10:26
Has anyone tried the new one in mt Clemens Yet?If you are talking about Tropical Touch on southbound Gratiot it is a bikini place. Went a few months ago and nothing sensual about the massage.

TheGuy411
08-31-22, 13:08
If you are talking about Tropical Touch on southbound Gratiot it is a bikini place. Went a few months ago and nothing sensual about the massage.I thought I saw someone mention they got a HJ from Tropical Touch? I would assume it depends on who you get. I wouldn't mind going if they let you specifically choose who your masseuse is. There's another one north of TT on Gratiot that recently opened and is advertising on the typical EA / STG sites.

Jp1225
08-31-22, 14:45
She has GPS, and is quite a bit heavier than her pics make her appear. I am on her Snap and she's always bitching about boyfriends not treating her right and not worthy of her. She's a gangster, avoid. Also, her name is not really Carla, but that's the least of the problems with this one.Thanks to all for the Carla reviews. Will avoid.

Jp1225
08-31-22, 14:51
She has GPS, and is quite a bit heavier than her pics make her appear. I am on her Snap and she's always bitching about boyfriends not treating her right and not worthy of her. She's a gangster, avoid. Also, her name is not really Carla, but that's the least of the problems with this one.Thanks to all for the Carla reviews. Will avoid.

Anon2854
08-31-22, 15:39

I just signed up for a month of RM to see if there's anything I'm missing (searching this form is rough and seems like all the same places are mentioned). There's a brand new review about MH and it's kind of unclear but it seems he is saying there's a new owner and with it, a new menu. I'll be reporting for duty today. Anyone have updated info on this place?

Sign says MH Massage but I'm pretty sure I've also seen it referred to as "Muscle Health" or "Muscle Healing".Gave it a shot. Don't want to say too much so I'll just say it's definitely not the same ownership as it was when I went years ago. Full menu now.

Fasted2010
08-31-22, 18:30
I travel to Southfield few time a month and looking for a good AMP. TIA! I'm from the Chicago area so if I can provide any recommendations this way, let me know.Check your msgs Amotes. Good hunting.

Anon2854
08-31-22, 21:56
Check your msgs Amotes. Good hunting.Ha, same here to Amotes. Sounds like he'll have plenty to read in his msgs.

BAezzy411
08-31-22, 23:06
Long time lurker, first time poster. Anyone have any intel on tantra spa in Ferndale and if they offer any extras?

SamSmith4568
09-01-22, 08:32
Anyone have any info on her? I messaged her on IG and said she is in a private home in Detroit. Want to find out a little more before I schedule.

https://instagram.com/dominique_mariee_

Wally2822
09-01-22, 09:00
Thanks to all for the Carla reviews. Will avoid.Toothiest and most painful BJ I ever received. Avoid and spend your $ elsewhere.

Anon2854
09-01-22, 11:36
Long time lurker, first time poster. Anyone have any intel on tantra spa in Ferndale and if they offer any extras?Ha, Tantra is owned by Aveda Corporation. I'll let you do the math.

Anon2854
09-01-22, 11:53
Ha, Tantra is owned by Aveda Corporation. I'll let you do the math.Also, probably worth mentioning, in addition to reading reviews on monger sites, here are some things I do to assess a place:

Red flags for a straight up massage place:

- Website with custom domain and design that looks like it cost money.

- Pics that show a clean place and decor.

- Any indication they take credit cards.

- Any reference to a name of an owner.

- A list of various services offered with a range of prices. Like "pedicure $30, hot stone $80, facial peel $50" etc etc. Ideally you want to see no price listed at all or 2 prices: 1 hr, 1 hhr.

- links to social profiles and social profiles that look "current" and "normal". Preferably no social at all.

- check reviews on google. A lot of places you want will have not have many reviews at all. Many will have poor reviews. If you see 50,5 star rating, mostly women, reviews, it's not the place for you. If you see a 2. 5 star rating with all of the women complaining about rude staff, overpriced and disgusting place. You might be on the right track.

- any kind of groupon deals.

- promoting couples massages

Good signs:

- atrocious english on website.

- when answering the phone you can barely understand them and they don't even say hi, just mumble some shit like you called them at home and they just woke up.

- horrendous website with random domain like happymassage.geocities.whatever. Terrible english on the website. Stock images of random asian women. Any reference to "new management" (they ALL say there's new management).

- you know how they always have shelving with towels, lotion etc? If you see a pic with a pillow on the shelf and preferably as much of the following as possible: lotion and oil, kleenex, paper towel. That's a good thing.

These aren't all laws of nature but in my experience, these tend to hold true much of the time. Curious what others might add to this or disagree with.

Eaton Beaver
09-01-22, 12:49
Don't forget "New Girls". They always advertise new girls for as long as I can remember. As far back as the ads in the sports section of the local rag. Even with the same old sea hags on staff.

SamPerkins420
09-01-22, 13:34
Great list, love it! I certainly look for similar things. New Girls language of course the most obvious. Low # of Google reviews is usually a good sign, esp if any are from males and mention keywords like happy or relaxing.

I also like going onto Google Maps street view and looking at the place. Covered windows = good sign. Windows you can see through, and things like massage, nail or hair chairs = not what we're looking for.

I also do the same browsing escorts as far back as the Craigslist days. Easiest one there is looking for pics in cheap hotel rooms.

Also, probably worth mentioning, in addition to reading reviews on monger sites, here are some things I do to assess a place:

- A list of various services offered with a range of prices. Like "pedicure $30, hot stone $80, facial peel $50" etc etc. Ideally you want to see no price listed at all or 2 prices: 1 hr, 1 hhr.

- links to social profiles and social profiles that look "current" and "normal". Preferably no social at all..

Vajuxo
09-01-22, 13:52
Along the lines of how to tell whether a parlor is strictly legit or at least offers a friendly handshake, there are those providers that run the 'notorious ads", BBBJ, 69 etc.

My favorite "service" on the notorious ads is, "Drain you balls", LOL.

ED Pills
09-01-22, 13:59
Also, probably worth mentioning, in addition to reading reviews on monger sites, here are some things I do to assess a place:

- links to social profiles and social profiles that look "current" and "normal". Preferably no social at all.

- check reviews on google. A lot of places you want will have not have many reviews at all. Many will have poor reviews. If you see 50,5 star rating, mostly women, reviews, it's not the place for you. If you see a 2. 5 star rating with all of the women complaining about rude staff, overpriced and disgusting place. You might be on the right track.

- any kind of groupon deals.

- promoting couples massages

Good signs:

- atrocious english on website.

- when answering the phone you can barely understand them and they don't even say hi, just mumble some shit like you called them at home and they just woke up.

- horrendous website with random domain like happymassage.geocities.whatever. Terrible english on the website. Stock images of random asian women. Any reference to "new management" (they ALL say there's new management).

- you know how they always have shelving with towels, lotion etc? If you see a pic with a pillow on the shelf and preferably as much of the following as possible: lotion and oil, kleenex, paper towel. That's a good thing.

These aren't all laws of nature but in my experience, these tend to hold true much of the time. Curious what others might add to this or disagree with.Good sign: 90 year old rickety wood structure with hand painted plywood sign that says " Massage Here".

SzGino
09-01-22, 15:11
Have an appointment for Saturday morning but interestingly she said she is in Redford Township. On her Wix account it shows she is in Southfield. I hope it is the same person. I am confirming with her Saturday at 8 am and she will send the address then.

Anyone been to her Redford Township place? Is it safe?

MichiganGuy30
09-01-22, 20:37
Have an appointment for Saturday morning but interestingly she said she is in Redford Township. On her Wix account it shows she is in Southfield. I hope it is the same person. I am confirming with her Saturday at 8 am and she will send the address then.

Anyone been to her Redford Township place? Is it safe?It's not a bad neighborhood at all. Not sure I would want to hang out there at night, (anything within a 30 mile radius of Detroit is not my kinda place anyway) but no issues during the day, I was just there today. Hehe.

Anon2854
09-01-22, 21:51
Good sign: 90 year old rickety wood structure with hand painted plywood sign that says " Massage Here".Honestly, having no sign at all is a good sign too. These places aren't exactly winning chamber of commerce awards.

Anon2854
09-01-22, 21:53
Anyone have info on Asian Massage Therapy in Farmington on Grand River? I was ready to TOFTT but just found out they take credit cards. Thoughts?

LunasMan
09-02-22, 00:33
Came here this afternoon and noticed they have a few new girls. Lina (Leena) met me at the door and brought me to a room. Must have just got off the boat because her English is very limited. Told her I wanted an hour, deep tissue massage. She looked at me like a deer in headlights. So I said "One hour. Very hard". She seemed to understand that. Got undressed and waited for her without a towel covering my fat ass (just to see what her reaction would be). She giggled when she entered and put the towel over me.

The massage was amazing! Nice, deep tissue and very firm pressure around my shoulders and lower back. No teasing, no playfulness. A few times I could feel her thighs rub against my arms so each time I tried to rub her thigh and each time she moved away. Got it. Standard massage. But it felt so damn good I actually didn't even mind. She started on my legs using a firm pressure again but kept a safe distance away from the boys. Almost put me to sleep it felt so good.

Then out of the blue she start gentle massaging my taint and balls. So I raise my hips up and she starts finger grazing my shaft while gently massaging the boys. I immediately flip over confused and aroused. She asks if it's okay and I told her absolutely but I wasn't expecting it. Then she tells me it's an extra $70. I tell her (after I made her repeat it to me. $70?Really? I didn't bring that much with me. She nods and says okay. So I tell her to just skip it this time.

She doesn't listen to me and starts feather rubbing my shaft, balls, taint, and inner thighs. Circling around them for awhile like a hawk hunting its prey. Finally, she grabs the shaft and starts slowly going up and down lightly, then reverting back to the inner thighs and taint, gently squeezing the balls. I'm massaging her vag OTC. She absolutely doesn't mind. This goes on for about 5 minutes then she suddenly grabs the shaft like she holding on for dear life and starts jack hammering me. This went on for about 10 seconds and I shot it all over her forearm.

Towels me off. Compliments my fat ass and asks if I go running (really? I tell her three times a week. LOL She tells me to come back to see her. I tell her I will bring more next time. Gives me a water and I hand her the tip.

RamButt
09-02-22, 05:08
Anyone have info on Asian Massage Therapy in Farmington on Grand River? I was ready to TOFTT but just found out they take credit cards. Thoughts?Strictly legit. Save your money.

Anon2854
09-02-22, 06:44
Strictly legit. Save your money.Ahh. Many thanks.

OnTheRoad2019
09-02-22, 09:56
Does she provide a sensual massage with a HE and is it just OTC or she takes them off?There's nothing in-between you but some oil.

You will not find a better attitude or performance from a provider in this area. I'm heading back for a visit myself.

Plus she has a shower available for cleaning up after. She's very generous with the oil, so this is a fantastic add on!

BornSinner
09-02-22, 11:46
Has anybody seen her yet? I've reached out and she says she works out of a parlor in warren and she does offer sensual, reverse touch, and bikini massages but she texted me no release as heads up so I won't be disappointed. Pm details as well.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2831660

SzGino
09-02-22, 12:38
Came here this afternoon and noticed they have a few new girls. Lina (Leena) met me at the door and brought me to a room. Must have just got off the boat because her English is very limited. Told her I wanted an hour, deep tissue massage. She looked at me like a deer in headlights. So I said "One hour. Very hard". She seemed to understand that. Got undressed and waited for her without a towel covering my fat ass (just to see what her reaction would be). She giggled when she entered and put the towel over me.

The massage was amazing! Nice, deep tissue and very firm pressure around my shoulders and lower back. No teasing, no playfulness. A few times I could feel her thighs rub against my arms so each time I tried to rub her thigh and each time she moved away. Got it. Standard massage. But it felt so damn good I actually didn't even mind. She started on my legs using a firm pressure again but kept a safe distance away from the boys. Almost put me to sleep it felt so good.

Then out of the blue she start gentle massaging my taint and balls. So I raise my hips up and she starts finger grazing my shaft while gently massaging the boys. I immediately flip over confused and aroused. She asks if it's okay and I told her absolutely but I wasn't expecting it. Then she tells me it's an extra $70. I tell her (after I made her repeat it to me. $70?Really? I didn't bring that much with me. She nods and says okay. So I tell her to just skip it this time.Can you share the location? Sounds nice and relaxing with a surprise. Very nice and lucky you.

Member #6098
09-02-22, 12:49

Then out of the blue she start gentle massaging my taint and balls. So I raise my hips up and she starts finger grazing my shaft while gently massaging the boys. I immediately flip over confused and aroused. She asks if it's okay and I told her absolutely but I wasn't expecting it. Then she tells me it's an extra $70. I tell her (after I made her repeat it to me. $70?Really? I didn't bring that much with me. She nods and says okay. So I tell her to just skip it this time.

She doesn't listen to me and starts feather rubbing my shaft, balls, taint, and inner thighs. Circling around them for awhile like a hawk hunting its prey. Finally, she grabs the shaft and starts slowly going up and down lightly, then reverting back to the inner thighs and taint, gently squeezing the balls. I'm massaging her vag OTC. She absolutely doesn't mind. This goes on for about 5 minutes then she suddenly grabs the shaft like she holding on for dear life and starts jack hammering me. This went on for about 10 seconds and I shot it all over her forearm.

Towels me off. Compliments my fat ass and asks if I go running (really? I tell her three times a week. LOL She tells me to come back to see her. I tell her I will bring more next time. Gives me a water and I hand her the tip.So how much was the actual tip, since you didn't have the 70 she asked for?

BackRoom Bob
09-02-22, 13:49
I haven't seen her for a while so I thought I would visit for some holiday weekend fun. She opened the door wearing a very short blue nightie the showed a lot of her tits. I paid her $100 for her hydromassage and got undressed. She got in the inflated pool naked and proceeded to apply the slop. She covered both of us and then the body slide began. As my hard cock was sliding between her tits she was rubbing my ass with her hand. After several minutes of playing, we were off to the shower, where she playfully washed the slime from me while finishing me off. Great visit. I tipped her $80 and left.

http://downrivernuru.wixsite.com/downriver-nuru/home

LunasMan
09-02-22, 16:46
So how much was the actual tip, since you didn't have the 70 she asked for?My bad. Total I brought with me was $100.

LunasMan
09-02-22, 16:47
Can you share the location? Sounds nice and relaxing with a surprise. Very nice and lucky you.On Wixom road in Wixom, just north of I-96.

GaryC
09-02-22, 20:33

Anyone been to her Redford Township place? Is it safe?Beautiful neighborhood safe well-kept clean gorgeous studio.

Jjjapd
09-03-22, 09:28
That's the place, it's safe, and with the extremely scarce options she is probably the only option if you want clean and drug free.

Anyone been to her Redford Township place? Is it safe?

QuestForFun69
09-03-22, 12:42
I haven't seen her for a while so I thought I would visit for some holiday weekend fun. She opened the door wearing a very short blue nightie the showed a lot of her tits. I paid her $100 for her hydromassage and got undressed. She got in the inflated pool naked and proceeded to apply the slop. She covered both of us and then the body slide began. As my hard cock was sliding between her tits she was rubbing my ass with her hand. After several minutes of playing, we were off to the shower, where she playfully washed the slime from me while finishing me off. Great visit. I tipped her $80 and left.

http://downrivernuru.wixsite.com/downriver-nuru/homeSo 180 total and no FS. That's a pass for me. Thanks for the info.

SzGino
09-03-22, 12:44
Wow! The boys aren't lying. Made an appointment for this morning. Confirm with her before 8 am. Comma are great with her. Gives me the cross roads and tells me she will give me the address when I arrive there. Fair enough. I arrive and text her and she quickly provided the address, which is a minutes drive. I arrive and text her that I have arrived. It is an average house for the neighborhood with a detached garage in similar condition. She comes out of the garage and we greet each other. As it is my first time I'm not sure what to expect. Walk into the garage and it is clean and well decorated. She has some soft lighting with some candles burning and some incense as well. Nice music playing.

I get undressed and lay down facedown. Yes lots of oil and nice massage B2B. Nice teasing and kissing. Flip and there is some more kissing DFK and it is very GFE. A little BBBJ. More teasing and then BBBJ until CIM. Some small talk as she cleans up and then to the shower for a little more fun.

It was my first time and so I didn't rush right in with DATY or other things. But she is a happy person and truly likes what she does. I'm sold and she will be my go to from now on.

She is older than her picture. She has a little tummy and ass on her. But I don't mind that. Overall, excellent service! Highly recommend and will abso fucking lutely will repeat.

Riker36
09-03-22, 17:36
So 180 total and no FS. That's a pass for me. Thanks for the info.Hard pass for me too since she's almost 70 years old.

Jjjapd
09-04-22, 11:12
She is awesome.

Wow! The boys aren't lying. Made an appointment for this morning. Confirm with her before 8 am. Comma are great with her. Gives me the cross roads and tells me she will give me the address when I arrive there. Fair enough. I arrive and text her and she quickly provided the address, which is a minutes drive. I arrive and text her that I have arrived. It is an average house for the neighborhood with a detached garage in similar condition. She comes out of the garage and we greet each other. As it is my first time I'm not sure what to expect. Walk into the garage and it is clean and well decorated. She has some soft lighting with some candles burning and some incense as well. Nice music playing.

I get undressed and lay down facedown. Yes lots of oil and nice massage B2B. Nice teasing and kissing. Flip and there is some more kissing DFK and it is very GFE. A little BBBJ. More teasing and then BBBJ until CIM. Some small talk as she cleans up and then to the shower for a little more fun.

It was my first time and so I didn't rush right in with DATY or other things. But she is a happy person and truly likes what she does. I'm sold and she will be my go to from now on.

She is older than her picture. She has a little tummy and ass on her. But I don't mind that. Overall, excellent service! Highly recommend and will abso fucking lutely will repeat.

Anon2854
09-04-22, 14:13
Strictly legit. Save your money.I was up for a challenge. Can proudly say it is not strictly legit. I did have my doubts. They take credit cards and the place is much nicer than your typical AMP. As soon as I walked in I thought it was going to be a disappointment. Sign in the room said providers are licenses and blah blah blah crime etc etc. They really had me convinced but about 30 minutes in she started with the tease and delivered on the flip. Tease was borderline painful. She needs a lesson on male anatomy. But then the ending was quite nice. Oh. She was probably about 95 years old. I have a feeling this is a YMMV place. Not a sure thing.

DetroitRedWing
09-04-22, 15:03
Still one of the more dependable AMPs for good massage and enthusiastic HE. Jenny has a great personality, her massage skills were solid, and her pre-flip tease was the best I've had in many months. Wish she allowed more UTC freedom, but that's a small complaint compared to the overall pleasant experience. 80/40.

BillyBobMi
09-04-22, 19:06
She is awesome.I must agree. Very friendly, complimentary, treats you like a true friend.

Lots of teasing during the session.

BillyBobMi
09-04-22, 19:17
If you are talking about Tropical Touch on southbound Gratiot it is a bikini place. Went a few months ago and nothing sensual about the massage.I agree 100%. The massage wasn't all that impressive either.

Poker3000
09-05-22, 07:24
Saw her on Adult Search, can't tell if it's legit. Anyone else given it a try??

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2041878

OnTheRoad2019
09-05-22, 09:32
I must agree. Very friendly, complimentary, treats you like a true friend.

Lots of teasing during the session.I travel A LOT for work and an always on the hunt. Bonita is one of a kind👍.

RWhite
09-05-22, 12:18
After taking some time away from the hobby, I decided to jump back in with a visit to Bella touch this past weekend. I walked in and was greeted with a hug from mama. Paid for the hour with Susie and had the best AMP experience ever. It was slow so mama came in and gave the best foot rub I've ever had while Susie climbed on my back. Ended with a tease and amazing HE. Might have been amazing since it's been a year, but great either way. Highly recommend Susie.What's up mongers I'm back in Detroit for the holiday been staying with fam since I've been back leave out back home in a few weeks. Is Joy still at Bella?

RWhite
09-05-22, 12:22

She is older than her picture. She has a little tummy and ass on her. But I don't mind that. Overall, excellent service! Highly recommend and will abso fucking lutely will repeat.Haven't been to Saigon, or any other FS or semi FS AMP since I've had Bonita. Awesome vibes makes it seem like you're long lost friends and she really enjoys what she does and it shows. No rush, no bad attitude no upsells none of that just a very good time. She's been my go to best UTR ever I haven't been to see anybody else since.

MagnifiRod
09-05-22, 16:24
She is at Blue Moon Oasis. For a hefty price you get to see her in a thong. She has no personality. She is never on time and she will want way too much. Stay away from this place full of GPS girls who post videos on IG flashing cash and throwing you the finger. Ewe.

What the fuck is wrong with Detroit.

Saw her on Adult Search, can't tell if it's legit. Anyone else given it a try??

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2041878

TipTopTip
09-05-22, 16:48
Has anybody seen this one or know of anything about her? I've wanting to see her for a long while but never went out to her. Since I've been here I've learn to wait cause why'all have saved me from a couple disappointments.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexybodyrub-iwearsexylingerie/43283333

Concupiscent69
09-05-22, 17:10
What the fuck is wrong with Detroit.They know many men are apparently desperate and will pay their high prices and make it worse for those of us who won't.

Jp1225
09-05-22, 19:46
Haven't been to Saigon, or any other FS or semi FS AMP since I've had Bonita. Awesome vibes makes it seem like you're long lost friends and she really enjoys what she does and it shows. No rush, no bad attitude no upsells none of that just a very good time. She's been my go to best UTR ever I haven't been to see anybody else since.Can anyone name a woman south of let's say 35 or 40 years old who actually cares to provide any level of decent service anymore? This is a general observation and there are examples to contradict I'm sure, but any woman in her 20's to early 30's I've met either escort, massage, esthetician, whatever is all about how much $ they can make with the least amount of effort. Hell it goes for both genders of that generation. I've known a few young ladies now who seriously think they can ask / expect $ for nothing, not even a thank you. Your time, your money, your hard work is of no value to them.

Keep looking for the unicorn, I'm sure she is out there. And while the thrill of the chase can be exciting, you will strikeout 99 times out of 100. Bonita, Lisa, Natasha, Jenny, and Cindy (Ann Arbor) and the trifecta in Jackson all have the same thing in common. Maturity. Value. Actually enjoy what they do or do a damn good job selling it.

I for one am done with the younger ones.

BoomStick26
09-05-22, 20:21
It's not a bad neighborhood at all. Not sure I would want to hang out there at night, (anything within a 30 mile radius of Detroit is not my kinda place anyway) but no issues during the day, I was just there today. Hehe.Yeah, really got to be careful of places like *checks notes* Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Grosse Pointe, Northville, Walled Lake, Canton, Royal Oak, Farmington Hills, West Bloomfield (etc. Etc.) Real rough spots.

Wally2822
09-06-22, 01:08
What's up mongers I'm back in Detroit for the holiday been staying with fam since I've been back leave out back home in a few weeks. Is Joy still at Bella?She left about 8-9 months ago. I don't know where she moved to.

Big Boob Lover
09-06-22, 08:39
What's up mongers I'm back in Detroit for the holiday been staying with fam since I've been back leave out back home in a few weeks. Is Joy still at Bella?Joy left Bella a while back. A few months ago I saw Joy at Green Day on 9 Mile by Ryan, As far as I know she is still there.

Nknk789
09-06-22, 10:20
What's up mongers I'm back in Detroit for the holiday been staying with fam since I've been back leave out back home in a few weeks. Is Joy still at Bella?Last time I had seen her at Green Day spa in warren about 3 months ago.

Caboose13
09-06-22, 12:52
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/new-opening-new-boss-new-asian-girls-new-fell-248-710-4545-2-4/49534637

Decided to give this place a shot since I was in the area and had time to kill. I'm glad I did. Walked in and was greeted by a pretty looking girl. Going off looks I'd say late 20's to mid 30's. I was promptly handed off and escorted to the room by a different woman who was just as good looking if not better. As for age I'd guess the same range but as all of you know she could have been way older.

Paid for a half hr. ($50) and layer down forgoing the towel just to see. She came in asked what kind of pressure amd went right to work. No oil or lotion which was the only negative thing I can say. Still was a great massage. Good enough to the point that I was wondering if anything was on the table.

My fears were cast aside as she started to long soft finger tip strokes uo and down my back and legs, finally ticking the boys and having me arch my back so she could get better access to jr.

Had me flip and asked if it was ok. I of course said yes and she got the oil out and asked how I liked it. She started long slow strokes and popped her amazing breasts out for me to play with and suck. I blew my load pretty fast unfortunately, but she keeps the slow strokes going and put her other nipple in my mouth and had me keep locking and sucking. Cleaned me up and gave me a hug and say come back soon. I tipped 50 because honestly was one of the better experiences I've had with a good massage included. Amazing fake tits with nice suckable nipples. Unfortunately I didn't catch her name but I'll definitly be back since I'll be in the area frequently now.

JumpingBean
09-06-22, 12:59
Last time I had seen her at Green Day spa in warren about 3 months ago.She is still there, seen her a week ago. Same treatment as She gave at Bella.

BusterTc
09-06-22, 17:06

Anyone been to her Redford Township place? Is it safe?I have been there and it is in a nice middle / working class area of small brick bungalows. No worries.

Wally1017
09-06-22, 19:45
She is still there, seen her a week ago. Same treatment as She gave at Bella.Joy is still at Greenday. Best massage overall from any AMP that I've ever had.

Wally1017
09-06-22, 19:49
Can anyone provide intel on who the top provider currently is at Magic? Pm with details please.

TridentD
09-06-22, 20:06
Made a visit to see Bibi today. Always a good time. But as I was leaving, I saw a new girl. Tall and slender. She wore a very short skirt with 6 inch heels and had legs for miles. Shoulder length hair. Looked young and hot but was wearing a mask. I will definitely return soon to see her.

RoseBudd
09-06-22, 22:24
Any decent UTRs out there? If so, please send me a private message.

Member #6413
09-07-22, 08:14
After reading your report I made my way over to Berkley yesterday. I had almost the exact same experience and caught her name to share the info. Her name is Maya. I was lucky and able to see her, the place got very busy soon after I arrived. I think your report created quite a bit of traffic there LOL.

Stay safe and happy hunting!

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/new-opening-new-boss-new-asian-girls-new-fell-248-710-4545-2-4/49534637

Decided to give this place a shot since I was in the area and had time to kill. I'm glad I did. Walked in and was greeted by a pretty looking girl. Going off looks I'd say late 20's to mid 30's. I was promptly handed off and escorted to the room by a different woman who was just as good looking if not better. As for age I'd guess the same range but as all of you know she could have been way older.

Paid for a half hr. ($50) and layer down forgoing the towel just to see. She came in asked what kind of pressure amd went right to work. No oil or lotion which was the only negative thing I can say. Still was a great massage. Good enough to the point that I was wondering if anything was on the table.

My fears were cast aside as she started to long soft finger tip strokes uo and down my back and legs, finally ticking the boys and having me arch my back so she could get better access to jr.

Had me flip and asked if it was ok. I of course said yes and she got the oil out and asked how I liked it. She started long slow strokes and popped her amazing breasts out for me to play with and suck. I blew my load pretty fast unfortunately, but she keeps the slow strokes going and put her other nipple in my mouth and had me keep locking and sucking. Cleaned me up and gave me a hug and say come back soon. I tipped 50 because honestly was one of the better experiences I've had with a good massage included. Amazing fake tits with nice suckable nipples. Unfortunately I didn't catch her name but I'll definitly be back since I'll be in the area frequently now.

UltraFind77
09-07-22, 13:20
I thought I saw someone mention they got a HJ from Tropical Touch? I would assume it depends on who you get. I wouldn't mind going if they let you specifically choose who your masseuse is. There's another one north of TT on Gratiot that recently opened and is advertising on the typical EA / STG sites.I am on their IG account and they always DM and talk about "sexy specials".

YogiBaba420
09-07-22, 13:23
I am on their IG account and they always DM and talk about "sexy specials".They actually mean expensive non-sexy special ripoff.

Caboose13
09-07-22, 13:43
After reading your report I made my way over to Berkley yesterday. I had almost the exact same experience and caught her name to share the info. Her name is Maya. I was lucky and able to see her, the place got very busy soon after I arrived. I think your report created quite a bit of traffic there LOL.

Stay safe and happy hunting!Glad I was able to help out, and I'm glad someone grabbed her name LOL.

ChewyC77
09-07-22, 17:22
So Lisa last week. Just a beautiful girl inside and out. Great massage. Easily ATF.

AvBrent
09-07-22, 18:42
So Lisa last week. Just a beautiful girl inside and out. Great massage. Easily ATF.Fantastic "review" my friend. Thank you!