PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128

TomSmith26
06-24-22, 13:31
After years of reading about tiffany and her spa I finally tried the place out a few days back. Over rated if you ask me. Tiffany is over rated in looks and performance. Over priced as well. I'd possibly repeat if it was my only choice.Totally agree on all counts. I even repeated one time more than I should've.

SandersNut
06-24-22, 16:04
I know its flint, but some guys are willing to drive. Fuji massage. Wow I dropped $$ and had 3 ladies at the same time, then the 4th came in and was rubbing all over me. They couldn't get enough of it. Was insane. I went back a week later. LOL.I've read that place smells and is dirty. Can you confirm? Was your visit recent?

Zoman
06-24-22, 17:09
You get the food smell, and that, room had new towels and I get before and after shower. I was there 2 weeks ago. It is definitely worth it.

I've read that place smells and is dirty. Can you confirm? Was your visit recent?

JetSpray
06-24-22, 22:22
I've read that place smells and is dirty. Can you confirm? Was your visit recent?The walls and celing in the shower are covered with black mold. Bring your own cover.

Nnapmas
06-25-22, 05:03
I work not too far from here, so I've been a handful of times mostly due to convenience. I've gotten massages from all 3 girls. Mamasan is probably 50's and little stocky. Decent massage and typical all business he. Roaming allowed. I did not catch the name of second girl, in her 40's. Body is okay, personality is so-so, and immediately went for junior on the flip. Also allowed roaming. Third girl is definitely the most attractive, I think said name was Lisa. Skinny with big boobs, very good massage and personality. However aside from slight teasing, there is no roaming allowed. And the ending is DIY. I gave 30 to the first two, and 20 to Lisa because her massage is actually good and was fun to talk to.

CarpetMunchr69
06-25-22, 08:09
Great post, can someone post or PM me where is located? I know she supposedly works out of a house, but it sounds like she is right by Earthtone. That place is a house converted to a commercial business, right on the border of Southgate and Riverview.

For the record I have been to Earthtone 4 x in the last 8-9 years and get FS every time. Last time CBJ and cfs, last summer.

Agreed. I've seen Sunny a few times and she has always been very accommodating. No rush and just a very nice person. With that being said she is older and not everyone cup of tea.

IAmNotMe
06-25-22, 16:21
Great post, can someone post or PM me where is located? I know she supposedly works out of a house, but it sounds like she is right by Earthtone. That place is a house converted to a commercial business, right on the border of Southgate and Riverview.

For the record I have been to Earthtone 4 x in the last 8-9 years and get FS every time. Last time CBJ and cfs, last summer.You probably remember Cindy from years ago. She had the best Kegel muscle control ever. Every time I asked mama about her, all she would say is "so you liked Cindy huh".

Vikun
06-25-22, 16:34
I know its flint, but some guys are willing to drive. Fuji massage. Wow I dropped $$ and had 3 ladies at the same time, then the 4th came in and was rubbing all over me. They couldn't get enough of it. Was insane. I went back a week later. LOL.Can you please provide more details about the ladies there? Approximate age?

ThirdTimer
06-26-22, 09:18
First time coming across her ad, duos sound interesting. Has anyone seen her? If so what was the damage?

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/therapeutic-massages-are-my-sp/186795689138

BigBootyFan
06-26-22, 13:44
I've read that place smells and is dirty. Can you confirm? Was your visit recent?I haven't been there in few years but the place is definitely older. It has not been remodeled. It probably smells like food occasionally because some of the girls do live there I believe. My experiences there were that The women are on the older side but FS is available if that's your goal.

Last time I was there I think I paid like $120 for a HJ and the lady got fully nude with top play. I didn't try and touch any other areas though and I wasn't looking for more than a HJ. I don't know what FS of BJ donation is though.

SpankyBeAtIt
06-27-22, 07:36
Mostly a lurker, but figured I'd share my limited finding. Stop by Thai DDS in Novi the other day. Was $70 for an hour. Very limited teasing until nearing the flip. Great ending with limited UTC roaming for the fairly flat, but pretty girl. Didn't get her name, but had two late 30/40 year-olds there. Massage was weak, but not sure I was looking for a decent rub anyway. Thanks for everybody's contributions.

Anthroman
06-27-22, 08:49
Anyone know of some good options in or close to Hartland?

Fitzie00
06-27-22, 09:03
Noticed on Skipthegames an ad with Ocean's address on Coolidge in Berkley that said new owners and new girls. Has anyone tried to see if anything / anybody has actually changed?Some place have continually been advertising "new management" for years.

PacoTaco
06-27-22, 10:37
I think she has two locations maybe? Two other Westland girls advertising Madisonheights.Where is Carla's place in Westland? Business or private residence? A PM is fine. Thanks.

FloppyMcStiffy
06-27-22, 12:01
Where is Carla's place in Westland? Business or private residence? A PM is fine. Thanks.Google Blue Moon Oasis.

TeeTime69
06-27-22, 16:28
Originally Posted in Ripoff forum by BigBoobLover

I have been reading the forums and decided to give the cuddle comfort site a try based on a few reports I found. Tried a few different people on there and found one to warn you about. She has sob stories which change depending on which profile you contact but they all end the same asking for money to be sent up front. I found her pic on 3 different profiles on cuddle comfort and then found more with google image and a phone number search. Once I refused to send money up front she started with the threats and BS texts. The one thing in common is she always adds a few extra letter e's onto her name. I did have some luck with this site as I had one great experience and will continue to see her and another not bad experience. Unfortunately every site has scammers trying to steal your money.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Nicholeeee

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Candiceeee

KokomoJoe
06-27-22, 16:48
I stopped by Magic today. Had a session with Tina, who tells me that this is her last day. Too bad in my opinion. She was a great fuck; and usually agreed to BBFS for a few extra bucks. She has the longest nipples I have ever met in person. I will miss them.

On the brighter side, she told me that there were two new, much younger girls on staff now. I insisted on being introduced to Lisa. She looks under 30, and has a nice slender Asian body; beautiful face and smile; looks to be a C in the breast department. I may not be missing Tina for long! Going back soon to get a ride on the Lisa train soon. If anyone else has intel on the new girls there, please share.

I've been to Magic off and on for years, and their service still rocks for me.

TwistedBrother
06-27-22, 17:06
I haven't tried any Cuddle Comfort girls in Michigan, but have about 5 times in other states (mostly 2018-19). Obviously, there's supposed to be no sexual contact, but I've managed to get off multiple times (including discreet DIY). If you like "the chase" and cuddling in general, it can be fun.

I have been reading the forums and decided to give the cuddle comfort site a try based on a few reports I found. Tried a few different people on there and found one to warn you about. She has sob stories which change depending on which profile you contact but they all end the same asking for money to be sent up front. I found her pic on 3 different profiles on cuddle comfort and then found more with google image and a phone number search. Once I refused to send money up front she started with the threats and BS texts. The one thing in common is she always adds a few extra letter e's onto her name. I did have some luck with this site as I had one great experience and will continue to see her and another not bad experience. Unfortunately every site has scammers trying to steal your money.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Candiceeee

TeeTime69
06-27-22, 17:21
I cuddled a bit prepandemic. Met a Diamond agency retiree, met a woman in an open marriage, met them as young as 20 and as old as 45.

I too like the chase. The women aren't as street savvy, no druggies either.

I haven't tried any Cuddle Comfort girls in Michigan, but have about 5 times in other states (mostly 2018-19). Obviously, there's supposed to be no sexual contact, but I've managed to get off multiple times (including discreet DIY). If you like "the chase" and cuddling in general, it can be fun.

Worker
06-27-22, 18:19
Does anyone know what happened to Lilly at Healing Plus? Is she still there or did she move on? How about the Lily at Chinese Health in Dearborn? Same or different Lily?

Worker
06-27-22, 18:30
Did Bonita ever get a shower installed in her garage studio like she was planning? I'm not visiting until I can wash all that oil off.

Dan Gerous
06-27-22, 20:51
http://massagesbyjocelyn.com/

Any intel is highly appreciated.

What's covered and restrictions?

TIA.

MichiganGuy30
06-27-22, 21:22

TIA.Been thinking about visiting myself. I have access to the EroticMonkey site so I went through the reviews. Only one indicated sex, but did not come right out and say that, the others indicate a really good handy. She looks good, but on the pricey side for me. Spending that much ($3-500) is a deal breaker for me, It would be a buzz killer thinking what I could have done with that much that would have a better return on investment.

Icytipp
06-27-22, 21:42
Anyone have any intel on her?

https://www.karmeladiaz.com/

Member #6060
06-28-22, 00:42

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CandiceeeeWhat was she threatening?

TeeTime69
06-28-22, 00:56
What was she threatening?Only BigBoobsLover can say. It's unlikely true. What cards would a newbie to cuddlecomfort.com have to play?

I never saw her and she never booked anyone. She was banned her second weekend.

DaveL7
06-28-22, 05:44
Just got to see one of my favorite providers. Lisa! So sexy, petite, and clean. Bangin body and great massage. So cool to talk to. I wish I could see her more 180 for hr. She doesn't rush you out.

SpasRhealing
06-28-22, 08:30
Guys if you haven't had a chance yet to go see Maria make time you won't regret. I've known her for quite some time. Cool vibes awesome personality and a great massage. Also a menu that will have you back for more.

Big Boob Lover
06-28-22, 08:44
Only BigBoobsLover can say. It's unlikely true. What cards would a newbie to cuddlecomfort.com have to play?

I never saw her and she never booked anyone. She was banned her second weekend.She gave a sob story about needing rent by midnight and said if I sent it on cashapp she would see me next week. I told her that I could see her right away but she had excuses so I refused to send advance and said I only pay cash upon services rendered and she kept trying and eventually said she was going to post my name and number on social media and tell everyone I am soliciting her and then call police and also turn me in to cuddle comfort. She kept this up for an hour or so and so I do a cut and paste and sent her rants to cuddle comfort and filled out a complaint and they banned her as she did offer extras for a price. She sent a couple texts about getting her banned as well. She had multiple accounts all with a few extra letter eee's at the end of her name and she said was on a few other sites as well because she really needed the money. I have two numbers for her but both are no longer active and no current postings online that I could find. She claimed to live in a rental condo near Van Dyke right by her sister and was renting from her sisters friend. I refuse to ever do it and I strongly suggest to everyone "Never send money in advance"!

Map000
06-28-22, 09:00
Been here few times. Nothing to talk about. Two Older providers 50+ & Only one good provider. Goes by Aily. Allows OTC and you would leave happy.

Julio1970
06-28-22, 09:03
Guys if you haven't had a chance yet to go see Maria make time you won't regret. I've known her for quite some time. Cool vibes awesome personality and a great massage. Also a menu that will have you back for more.Location?

What is her location?

Julio1970
06-28-22, 09:03
Just got to see one of my favorite providers. Lisa! So sexy, petite, and clean. Bangin body and great massage. So cool to talk to. I wish I could see her more 180 for hr. She doesn't rush you out.What is her contact details?

Fasted2010
06-28-22, 09:18
Just got to see one of my favorite providers. Lisa! So sexy, petite, and clean. Bangin body and great massage. So cool to talk to. I wish I could see her more 180 for hr. She doesn't rush you out.A few more details would be helpful. Sounds like a winner.

Questar999
06-28-22, 09:25
Guys if you haven't had a chance yet to go see Maria make time you won't regret. I've known her for quite some time. Cool vibes awesome personality and a great massage. Also a menu that will have you back for more.That is good to know. Are you going to tease me with guessing more about her? Maybe you want to PM how to reach her?

GaryC
06-28-22, 09:28
Just got to see one of my favorite providers. Lisa! So sexy, petite, and clean. Bangin body and great massage. So cool to talk to. I wish I could see her more 180 for hr. She doesn't rush you out.Riker101 AKA Dave7 White night.

DealWader
06-28-22, 10:07
Guys if you haven't had a chance yet to go see Maria make time you won't regret. I've known her for quite some time. Cool vibes awesome personality and a great massage. Also a menu that will have you back for more.Can you provide more info on the location and damages?

EdHemlock
06-28-22, 10:54
Anyone have any intel on her?

https://www.karmeladiaz.com/Yes, similar to pictures.

Pros:

Pictures accurate.

Cute gal.

Nude massage.

Encouraged roaming (with some restrictions, no insertion).

VERY safe location, would take my mother there at 2 am.

Cons:

Upsell for more than standard finish. Think another 100? I did not partake, but I don't recall specifically what that got me.

All in all, I would repeat if the price was appropriate, but it's (imo) expensive for the experience.

Edit: Her twitter does has an uncensored pic of her topless, but no face pic, she told me a story but I can't confirm any details so I am going to leave that off.

TullyBlanchard
06-28-22, 11:37
Guys if you haven't had a chance yet to go see Maria make time you won't regret. I've known her for quite some time. Cool vibes awesome personality and a great massage. Also a menu that will have you back for more.She eats ass too so that's a plus.

Wally2822
06-28-22, 13:59
I haven't tried any Cuddle Comfort girls in Michigan, but have about 5 times in other states (mostly 2018-19). Obviously, there's supposed to be no sexual contact, but I've managed to get off multiple times (including discreet DIY). If you like "the chase" and cuddling in general, it can be fun.I've been roaming on CC for a few months now. There really is a thrill behind it which is why I think I deep down do it LOL. Majority are strictly platonic. Some opened up after they got comfortable with me. Some I had to do a few sessions with till things opened up. Honestly its a lot of time and investment and it really really sucks when you strike out or find out she has a lot of rules.

I'm willing to share some CC info for those that can offer the same in return via DM. Nothing is worse than completely striking out and paying over $100 for somebody just to hug you for an hour.

Wiggles0923
06-28-22, 14:37
Just got to see one of my favorite providers. Lisa! So sexy, petite, and clean. Bangin body and great massage. So cool to talk to. I wish I could see her more 180 for hr. She doesn't rush you out.Is there an Ad?

TeeTime69
06-28-22, 14:59
https://instagram.com/maria_rosieanna1?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Guys if you haven't had a chance yet to go see Maria make time you won't regret. I've known her for quite some time. Cool vibes awesome personality and a great massage. Also a menu that will have you back for more.

BornSinner
06-28-22, 15:06

TIA.Saw her about 3 x and she's really cute and tall. Nice body, Good massage and roaming allowed. I heard she's really good with the prostate but not my cup of tea LOL but overall I seen her when she was in Dearborn but she's moved to like Novi I believe now. Yes she's on the expensive side for some but she's worth it and will no disappoint. I've seen over 30 of these provides over the years and she's in my Top 5.

Wally2822
06-28-22, 16:34
Saw her about 3 x and she's really cute and tall. Nice body, Good massage and roaming allowed. I heard she's really good with the prostate but not my cup of tea LOL but overall I seen her when she was in Dearborn but she's moved to like Novi I believe now. Yes she's on the expensive side for some but she's worth it and will no disappoint. I've seen over 30 of these provides over the years and she's in my Top 5.Who else would you say are in your top 5?

Averily
06-28-22, 17:05
I have to agree. Maria is one of the best and she's reliable with no drama.

Averily
06-28-22, 17:08
That's a definite nope for me.

Saw her about 3 x and she's really cute and tall. Nice body, Good massage and roaming allowed. I heard she's really good with the prostate but not my cup of tea LOL but overall I seen her when she was in Dearborn but she's moved to like Novi I believe now. Yes she's on the expensive side for some but she's worth it and will no disappoint. I've seen over 30 of these provides over the years and she's in my Top 5.

Liquor Lotto
06-28-22, 20:26
300 for a dumb massage and roaming seems like robbery.

BornSinner
06-28-22, 22:58
300 for a dumb massage and roaming seems like robbery.Yes her rates did go up since Covid but I'm getting a lot of PM's so I forgot to mention, Nuru massage available, She gets Nude, and she ends with HJ or BJ. More might be on the table but not my thing.

DatChase
06-29-22, 01:05
Stopped by on a Thursday just before 9:00, parking lot and parlor were relatively empty.

Hostess (too young to call mamasan) takes me to a room and I hand over a Benjy and she asks if I been before.

I remember that this place was always 100% up front, but I said yeah, long time though.

I get ready and in comes Anya (sp? Body looks late 20's early 30's, face suggests another 10.

She asks what I like and requests another Benjy for the balance.

Starts with a slide, then some french, kitty access, then goes full rodeo.

Finish, clean up and repeat (I did Not think I had that in me, but apparently so).

So, $$, full hour, lots of fore activity, two pops, nothing covered.

I have been going to M-1 since before the Detroit Super Bowl, some good experiences over the years, 1st place I popped while having salad tossed at the same time.

Had a good relationship with the original mamasan, we would talk for a while before the sessions would start, she would take care of me for a good rate if they were overly busy.

Would run into Linda from time to time, always made time to catch up before or after sessions.Lived here for a decade through momo, yellow, the bust at m1, then the mediocre comeback. I'm back on business for a week. How the hell did m1 become $$ I went back 30 pages couldn't find report. Can someone fill me in? Already saw mikki, downriver Nuru, and some if my fav independent providers. Was going to hit m1 for nostalgia sake and low cost, but maybe not now. Pm me if that's easier.

Fmc44
06-29-22, 02:06
Did Bonita ever get a shower installed in her garage studio like she was planning? I'm not visiting until I can wash all that oil off.After my massage she did an excellent job washing all the oil off me and drying me. Think sponge bath.

Macanudo12
06-29-22, 08:34
I usually do AMP's but am looking for something different. Anything you can share on Chrissy will be appreciated.

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/real-boobs-real-person-real-ma/696775886092

Brenn Hoffman
06-29-22, 09:51
Is there an Ad?Does anyone have contact info for Lisa?

Flabc
06-29-22, 10:22
Does anyone have contact info for Lisa?I second this, I really need a massage and a petite massagist would be perfect.

EdHemlock
06-29-22, 10:57
I usually do AMP's but am looking for something different. Anything you can share on Chrissy will be appreciated.

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/real-boobs-real-person-real-ma/696775886092All reports suggest filthy, no bed (or similar filth), she offers her mouth but every report suggests stay away because it's not worth it.

Black Escape
06-29-22, 12:05
Went to Day Spa the other day. Got a poor rubdown for like 10 minutes with a lot of teasing, she then asked me to turn over. I was thinking "wow that's fast!" usually they like to spend some time, fingertip massage, etc. So I get on my back, and she was like "what you want?" I was confused because usually its just hand stuff. She offered a full menu. I selected the option between HJ and FS. Very, very rough. Grabbed it and squeezed it, then just like slammed her face down on it, scraping it with her teeth. She then was like "I'm getting tired", so I just finished myself. Damage was $1.4 plus door fee. I got taken! Won't be back.

Caboose13
06-29-22, 12:40
All reports suggest filthy, no bed (or similar filth), she offers her mouth but every report suggests stay away because it's not worth it.Mouth is good, but apartment is no bueno. It's not the worst I have been in but it's up there. Plus add to it reports of bed bugs. Unfortunately I saw the posts about the bugs after I went. Not worth the price for a shitty rub down and decent head.

GaryC
06-29-22, 13:37
After my massage she did an excellent job washing all the oil off me and drying me. Think sponge bath.Great job! No oil left Hot towel bath just baby soft skin.

Lookingfor69
06-29-22, 15:07
Is it just head? BBBJ? Cim finish? Or more?

I have to agree. Maria is one of the best and she's reliable with no drama.

Macanudo12
06-29-22, 15:29
All reports suggest filthy, no bed (or similar filth), she offers her mouth but every report suggests stay away because it's not worth it.Wow, I'm pretty particular so I would have felt trapped. Thanks for saving me the nightmares.

DaveL7
06-29-22, 20:36
I have to agree. Maria is one of the best and she's reliable with no drama.I've seen Maria a few times. She is worth it. So sexy!

DTownMick
06-29-22, 22:27
Guys if you haven't had a chance yet to go see Maria make time you won't regret. I've known her for quite some time. Cool vibes awesome personality and a great massage. Also a menu that will have you back for more.I'm curious about Maria, can you point me in a direction to get her contact info or dm it?

Brenn Hoffman
06-30-22, 09:25
I second this, I really need a massage and a petite massagist would be perfect.Doing a search for Lisa 99% of the posts are questions for her contact info.

Writing this one off.

Dan Gerous
06-30-22, 10:10
I'm curious about Maria, can you point me in a direction to get her contact info or dm it?I am interested too, please post or DM contact details. TIA.

Dan Gerous
06-30-22, 10:14
That's a definite nope for me.I cannot agree with you more.

Dan Gerous
06-30-22, 10:20
Yes, similar to pictures.

Pros:

Pictures accurate.

Cute gal.

Nude massage.

Encouraged roaming (with some restrictions, no insertion).

VERY safe location, would take my mother there at 2 am.

Cons:

Upsell for more than standard finish. Think another 100? I did not partake, but I don't recall specifically what that got me.

All in all, I would repeat if the price was appropriate, but it's (imo) expensive for the experience.

Edit: Her twitter does has an uncensored pic of her topless, but no face pic, she told me a story but I can't confirm any details so I am going to leave that off.Painful screening process, I tried and gave up, because she wants too many personal details and I can't risk for this.

Map000
06-30-22, 11:45
I cannot agree with you more.She does not share her face pic but wants you to share work and linkedln!

No Choice
06-30-22, 12:00
https://instagram.com/maria_rosieanna1?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=For guys who obviously missed the Maria search button.

Tpain0710
06-30-22, 14:06
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2385687

I know folks they have been discussed a lot on this forum but I haven't been to this place (both in westland and in SH).

She says 80 specials for an hr, anyone can give any input what all can we expect at this place, you can PM me directly.

Thanks.

Drummr
06-30-22, 18:53
Alright. I've seen a ton of posts about m1 but never tried it. I'm assuming it's the place on telegraph and 96? Are appointments required? Can someone help me out with anyone I should ask for (if that's a thing here) or what to look out for? I'd like to try it out. What can I expect? I'd like to get BBFS, but at least BBBJ.

MrDependable
06-30-22, 19:21
Anyone know of some good options in or close to Hartland?The Southeast corner of 23/59 provides a great option. 7 + 4.

A really good massage and then some tease before the flip and a solid finish. I'll repeat.

Trvlr5
06-30-22, 21:37
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2385687

I know folks they have been discussed a lot on this forum but I haven't been to this place (both in westland and in SH).

She says 80 specials for an hr, anyone can give any input what all can we expect at this place, you can PM me directly.

Thanks.The link states "and I am located in Madison Heights!" not seeing any reference to Westland.

MarkoFromTrpja
06-30-22, 23:29
https://instagram.com/maria_rosieanna1?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=She doesn't have a number posted though and I'm kind of scared she can turn on me. If she sees my profile she can see my whole family LOL.

Has anyone else reached out to her with a personal profile?

DetRT
07-01-22, 02:41
She does not share her face pic but wants you to share work and linkedln!I took the risk and went thru Jocelyn's screening about 3 years ago. Saw her 3 or 4 times, always amazing. Obviously a lot can change in the time since I saw her, but she was level headed, clean, sexy, and intelligent. She knows how to work a prostate so if you are into that I think she is worth that risk.

WillyMatt123
07-01-22, 05:31
Alright. I've seen a ton of posts about m1 but never tried it. I'm assuming it's the place on telegraph and 96? Are appointments required? Can someone help me out with anyone I should ask for (if that's a thing here) or what to look out for? I'd like to try it out. What can I expect? I'd like to get BBFS, but at least BBBJ.I wonder the same thing. I've never gotten bare anything at any AMP that I have been to, Ocean, Magic, M1, Empire. It's always been covered everything. I went to Magic again yesterday because someone posted 2 new young girls on staff. I believe that is just bs to drum up business. I got who I thought was the mamasaan because she was surely too old to be working. Agreed on price, paid, and waited to the girl to walk in. Same woman, shit. Turns out to be Tina old as hell with badly done bolt ons and nips that look like the uninflated end of a long skinny balloon. When leaving she says hey you come back soon, we have 2 new young very pretty girls. I said where the hell are they? She said they both working now, that's why I do it. I think she's full of shit.

My fault, I guess.

MikeWilson3188
07-01-22, 06:21
M1. This place is kind of a dump. It's in a bad neighborhood. Everything is covered but it's FS. The chick is cool but older just like the rest smh.

MikeWilson3188
07-01-22, 06:34
I wonder the same thing. I've never gotten bare anything at any AMP that I have been to, Ocean, Magic, M1, Empire. It's always been covered everything. I went to Magic again yesterday because someone posted 2 new young girls on staff. I believe that is just bs to drum up business. I got who I thought was the mamasaan because she was surely too old to be working. Agreed on price, paid, and waited to the girl to walk in. Same woman, shit. Turns out to be Tina old as hell with badly done bolt ons and nips that look like the uninflated end of a long skinny balloon. When leaving she says hey you come back soon, we have 2 new young very pretty girls. I said where the hell are they? She said they both working now, that's why I do it. I think she's full of shit.

My fault, I guess.

For guys who obviously missed the Maria search button.This chick is nice looking. Does she offer HJ, BJ, or FS. Also what area is she in. I what to see her asap.

MikeWilson3188
07-01-22, 06:37
Went to Ocean yesterday, saw Nancy and had an ok time. I would to find some younger girls. Dose anyone have any recommendations. I've also been to M1 and I don't like the atmosphere at all smh.

MikeWilson3188
07-01-22, 06:41
The Southeast corner of 23/59 provides a great option. 7 + 4.

A really good massage and then some tease before the flip and a solid finish. I'll repeat.Not bad. How did the girl look? Age?

ShvdSchtick
07-01-22, 08:23
For guys who obviously missed the Maria search button.Is this the same "Crazy Maria" who go preggers from a blowjob.

JohnHardcore
07-01-22, 08:47
Alright. I've seen a ton of posts about m1 but never tried it. I'm assuming it's the place on telegraph and 96? Are appointments required? Can someone help me out with anyone I should ask for (if that's a thing here) or what to look out for? I'd like to try it out. What can I expect? I'd like to get BBFS, but at least BBBJ.Just walk on in. BBBJ and rimming will be on the table. If you want BBFS it may depend on the provider. Just insist no cover and most likely you will be fine.

TeeTime69
07-01-22, 08:54
It appears she deletes her phone number when her schedule fills. Keep checking.

Unless you follow her, simply viewing her account isn't breaching your privacy.

She doesn't have a number posted though and I'm kind of scared she can turn on me. If she sees my profile she can see my whole family LOL.

Has anyone else reached out to her with a personal profile?

HarryDude
07-01-22, 09:56
Hi all, I can't find her name to search but recall ok reviews. Any insight that is somewhat recent?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/24hr-outcall-massage/26553555thank you.

ShvdSchtick
07-01-22, 10:27
Anything going on in Commerce along the Haggerty corridor. Looking for a rub

TIA.

Drummr
07-01-22, 11:03
It appears she deletes her phone number when her schedule fills. Keep checking.

Unless you follow her, simply viewing her account isn't breaching your privacy.Is it the place on Telegraph and 96? Where google maps shows. Also, any ideas on what I’d expect to pay? Definitely want bbbj but bbfs would be nice

TeeTime69
07-01-22, 11:43
Last heard an Eastpointe residence.

Is it the place on Telegraph and 96? Where google maps shows. Also, any ideas on what Id expect to pay? Definitely want bbbj but bbfs would be nice

Member #6098
07-01-22, 14:15
The Southeast corner of 23/59 provides a great option. 7 + 4.

A really good massage and then some tease before the flip and a solid finish. I'll repeat.Thanks for the info. I looked up the area and can't find anything. Is there a name to search for? Is this an AMP, or an independent provider? Let me know.

EdHemlock
07-01-22, 15:56
Thanks for the info. I looked up the area and can't find anything. Is there a name to search for? Is this an AMP, or an independent provider? Let me know.Also I don't think 23/ M59 intersect. Maybe 23/53?

FarmerPete
07-01-22, 16:04
Also I don't think 23/ M59 intersect. Maybe 23/53?23/59 intersect in Hartland the mall on the south east corner.

RevRun
07-01-22, 16:40
Thanks for the info. I looked up the area and can't find anything. Is there a name to search for? Is this an AMP, or an independent provider? Let me know.I think this is the one he is referring to. It is on the South West Corner of US23/ M59. I've never been there though.

https://healthwellnessmassage10096.business.site

There is also a place further East on M59 called Highland Massage. I've been there before but its been a few years. Standard finish available there. They use to have a table shower too.

Hope this helps.

Robertin75
07-01-22, 18:45
Lived here for a decade through momo, yellow, the bust at m1, then the mediocre comeback. I'm back on business for a week. How the hell did m1 become $$ I went back 30 pages couldn't find report. Can someone fill me in? Already saw mikki, downriver Nuru, and some if my fav independent providers. Was going to hit m1 for nostalgia sake and low cost, but maybe not now. Pm me if that's easier.$$ is nuts. I never paid more than $120 for everything before COVID.

HeeJunk
07-01-22, 20:22
Also I don't think 23/ M59 intersect. Maybe 23/53?I assure you 23 and 59 intersect, unless you consider an overpass as not technically intersecting.

HungaryMan
07-02-22, 01:06
Also I don't think 23/ M59 intersect. Maybe 23/53?The "23" is NOT 23 Mile Rd. It is US-23. That is Hartland, Michigan.

Michiganman87
07-02-22, 02:24
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/85058588

Was thinking about dreaming this tomorrow, however I figured a cute girl would have more reviews, it seems real but in a text it mentioned a special and included a term that would definitely implicate so now I'm having second thoughts and thought I'd ask here. Any thoughts? Does implying there's a HE a red flag?

Member #6098
07-02-22, 02:48
23/59 intersect in Hartland the mall on the south east corner.Cool, I didn't see anything on a map, zoomed or not.

Member #6098
07-02-22, 02:51
I think this is the one he is referring to. It is on the South West Corner of US23/ M59. I've never been there though.

https://healthwellnessmassage10096.business.site

There is also a place further East on M59 called Highland Massage. I've been there before but its been a few years. Standard finish available there. They use to have a table shower too.

Hope this helps.I have been at Highland massage on the NW corner of 59 and Milford rd. I will have to try this one that's been under the radar.

ThornKrt
07-02-22, 06:18
I've read that place smells and is dirty. Can you confirm? Was your visit recent?Has the old house / mold smell it's not overpowering but it's there.

XirCom
07-02-22, 06:55
Hi all, I can't find her name to search but recall ok reviews. Any insight that is somewhat recent?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/24hr-outcall-massage/26553555thank you.I saw her several times before covid, used to go by the name of Lisa. Photos are relatively accurate, advertises HJ only but gets completely naked for you. Outcall only. Would repeat in a pinch.

RayLatoole
07-02-22, 08:07
I have been at Highland massage on the NW corner of 59 and Milford rd. I will have to try this one that's been under the radar.Was there last week and was not impressed. Attendant was not talkative at all. I didn't think the massage was good. Standard finish after the obligatory teasing.

Riker36
07-02-22, 15:31
I couldn't find any reviews here. Both look promising, but who knows. I texted China, and she does Nuru for 250 for the hour.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/southfield-massage-by-china/7499705270.html

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/troy-professional-body-treatment-by/7502153100.html

SkinDogToo
07-02-22, 15:46
All reports suggest filthy, no bed (or similar filth), she offers her mouth but every report suggests stay away because it's not worth it.It's Sarah, bad news!! I went a few years ago and left. The place is a shit show!

Michiganman87
07-02-22, 16:19
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/85058588

Was thinking about dreaming this tomorrow, however I figured a cute girl would have more reviews, it seems real but in a text it mentioned a special and included a term that would definitely implicate so now I'm having second thoughts and thought I'd ask here. Any thoughts? Does implying there's a HE a red flag?Just an update, I attempted to make contact but before we met up she started asking for the money up front and didn't even have a room and with the previous info of the incriminating text I just got too paranoid.

Stay safe.

Anon2854
07-03-22, 09:53
Reluctantly visited M1 yesterday. Forgot the name but saw girl in her late 30's. Great body. Mamasan way nicer than previous Mamasan. . 8 for the hour. $. 2 for CFS. She was a pro. No complaints except how creepy the place is.

Dan Gerous
07-03-22, 10:49
Went to Ocean yesterday, saw Nancy and had an ok time. I would to find some younger girls. Dose anyone have any recommendations. I've also been to M1 and I don't like the atmosphere at all smh.There was lot of noise in this forum about new talent here, did you not get any feel about it?

HelloGg
07-03-22, 17:42
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2764902

Thinking about reaching out to this one, I was just wondering if anyone has any info? I couldn't find any reviews.

Devin226
07-03-22, 20:06
Any massage girl who is under 50 and decent looking? Lately all I'm finding are super old or not so good looking.

I already know Tiffany. Any other similar options in terms of age / looks? (or younger).

I prefer super skinny!

ThirdTimer
07-04-22, 10:51
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2762093

Watched a few of her ph videos looks like a fun nuru session anyone have insight to her?I know this post was a while ago, but I've seen her. It was before she got fairly popular, it looks like things have changed a bit, but very nice Nuru and bdsm if you're into that. No FS or BJ.

Member #6510
07-04-22, 11:02
All reports suggest filthy, no bed (or similar filth), she offers her mouth but every report suggests stay away because it's not worth it.So agree with Ed! Never again!

IAmNotMe
07-04-22, 14:28
Any massage girl who is under 50 and decent looking? Lately all I'm finding are super old or not so good looking.

I already know Tiffany. Any other similar options in terms of age / looks? (or younger).

I prefer super skinny!You could try Shiny Spa in Ann Arbor. Jenny is pretty slim and decent looking. Melon in Toledo usually has slim good looking girls but lately it's not so good.

MichiganGuy30
07-04-22, 17:41
Read through the posts on this board and still not sure what to expect for $$ and service. Can anyone comment or even PM for as much details you want to provide. FS would be nice / not a deal breaker, but a BBBJ is almost required. Will I be disappointed?

Big Boob Lover
07-04-22, 18:13
I couldn't find any reviews here. Both look promising, but who knows. I texted China, and she does Nuru for 250 for the hour.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/southfield-massage-by-china/7499705270.html

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/troy-professional-body-treatment-by/7502153100.htmlI saw Lauren a month or two back, massage was ok but no extras and no hint of extras. I brought up the subject and she replied with "I don't think either of us want to go to jail today" and that was the end of the discussion. She was nice and friendly but much bigger than the pictures suggest. I will not repeat.

I texted and called China last week a few times but so far she has yet to call or reply back.

EdHemlock
07-04-22, 19:39
Read through the posts on this board and still not sure what to expect for $$ and service. Can anyone comment or even PM for as much details you want to provide. FS would be nice / not a deal breaker, but a BBBJ is almost required. Will I be disappointed?From the experiences I've had, you wouldn't be disappointed, but as always the arrangement and YMMV with a new provider. You will have to figure it out with her.

RemoMask
07-04-22, 22:56
Reluctantly visited M1 yesterday. Forgot the name but saw girl in her late 30's. Great body. Mamasan way nicer than previous Mamasan. . 8 for the hour. $. 2 for CFS. She was a pro. No complaints except how creepy the place is.Wow. Until pre bust, was going here almost 10 years.

For first time I paid 140, then most times 100 and sometimes 120. Now need to pay 80+120? Msop was never an issue before woth good table shower. Now I guess all went South and only get mediocore stuff for 200?

Rgv956
07-05-22, 00:26
Tried this masseuse at Tiffany's place. White pretty early 20's. Lazy massage, HJ is the best she could offer, will not repeat.

Waste of time.

EvenFlow5
07-05-22, 00:50
Anyone been in the past two days? Got weird vibes yesterday, random guy answered phone and said two girls working neither of which had names I recognized. Tiffany didn't answer call or text.

Sheep87
07-05-22, 02:59
Long time lurker. Posting after ages.

2 months ago My go to parlor for massage on north western messed my appointment. , so ended up going to Body & Soul. I was not looking for HE, just wanted a solid massage as I was super tired and sore. Was just expecting old Thai lady and was lying face down. Surprised to hear a European accent. She said she is from Albania. Around 5'2" slender and about 45 why / o easy on eyes. Gave a pretty decent massage (8/10) on the back. Was grazing inner thighs more than expected but was not expecting anything as I never got HE in any of those Thai places in Farmington. On the flip. , she pointed to my already erect thing laughed at it and kept talking and massaging (she is chatty). Towards the end (without me asking or touching her) she quoted. 5 $ for a HJ. I accepted and she performed very well. . 7 $ house fee + . 5 $ Tip for HJ (above avg massage fir whole hour+ pretty good HJ).

Later visits I call and ask for her (she doesn't have a fixed routine so try your luck). Performance became better with each visit. I get my full hour and a HJ without asking (I like it this way). I am a HJ guy. , so never bothered asking for her other menu.

CarmeloJoe35
07-05-22, 06:56
Anyone been in the past two days? Got weird vibes yesterday, random guy answered phone and said two girls working neither of which had names I recognized. Tiffany didn't answer call or text.Maybe someone spoofed her land line. Did you call her cell or her landline?

TeeTime69
07-05-22, 08:22
This is not how spoofing works.

If "she" calls you, a fake number can be sent to your Caller I'd. When you call it is isn't spoofing.

Maybe someone spoofed her land line. Did you call her cell or her landline?

Dan Gerous
07-05-22, 09:34

2 months ago My go to parlor for massage on north western messed my appointment. , so ended up going to Body & Soul. I was not looking for HE, just wanted a solid massage as I was super tired and sore. Was just expecting old Thai lady and was lying face down. Surprised to hear a European accent. She said she is from Albania. Around 5'2" slender and about 45 why / o easy on eyes. Gave a pretty decent massage (8/10) on the back. Was grazing inner thighs more than expected but was not expecting anything as I never got HE in any of those Thai places in Farmington. On the flip. , she pointed to my already erect thing laughed at it and kept talking and massaging (she is chatty). Towards the end (without me asking or touching her) she quoted. 5 $ for a HJ. I accepted and she performed very well. . 7 $ house fee + . 5 $ Tip for HJ (above avg massage fir whole hour+ pretty good HJ).

Later visits I call and ask for her (she doesn't have a fixed routine so try your luck). Performance became better with each visit. I get my full hour and a HJ without asking (I like it this way). I am a HJ guy. , so never bothered asking for her other menu.Do you remember her name?

Anthroman
07-05-22, 09:35
Went to M1 last week. Weekday, 11 ish in the morning. Wasn't planning a massage, but drive by and decided to stop. I was surprised to find them open. I drew Anna (or something similar sounding). Seems that M1 is now a flat rate of $200. I gave it all to momma, but some have reported paying a house fee and the rest to the girl. Either way, looks like everyone is paying the same. Anna is probably late 30's. Body was nice, nothing extraordinary. B cups and typical flat ass. After the minimal rub, she sucked it from behind (still on my stomach). She must have slipped a condom on at the same time because I saw it after I rolled over. I took it off and told her I only want a BJ, but needed bb. She complied. Nice job. Best part was after I let my nut go in her mouth. She took a sip of water and gargled the cum / water before swallowing. She left and came back with a hot towel to clean me up and off I went. Will probably repeat for FS or BBBJ, but $200 is pricey!

Mr Regular
07-05-22, 10:26

Later visits I call and ask for her (she doesn't have a fixed routine so try your luck). Performance became better with each visit. I get my full hour and a HJ without asking (I like it this way). I am a HJ guy. , so never bothered asking for her other menu.Here's another Thai AMP location very near to Body & Soul that also does same, meaning a decent massage with teasing + a HJ by nice looking providers, and they've all been pleased with a basic $40.00 tip This one is in a small strip center with other businesses located in front of the Home Depot on the West side of and / Western. Standard house fees, $50 HH & $70 for an HR.

Sammed99
07-05-22, 10:35
Do you remember her name?I'm guessing its Anissa based on Sheep's subject line.

JAsian
07-05-22, 10:45
Anyone been in the past two days? Got weird vibes yesterday, random guy answered phone and said two girls working neither of which had names I recognized. Tiffany didn't answer call or text.We messaged each other yesterday to wish a happy 4th. That was probably security answering the phone if she was out or busy. There's been some undesirables over there a few times so she's just making sure she's safe by having security in the building.

Bzerkley Rich
07-05-22, 11:42
Which locations offer a Table Shower? Added plus would be a Sauna?

Thanks.

Sheep87
07-05-22, 12:12
Here's another Thai AMP location very near to Body & Soul that also does same, meaning a decent massage with teasing + a HJ by nice looking providers, and they've all been pleased with a basic $40.00 tip This one is in a small strip center with other businesses located in front of the Home Depot on the West side of and / Western. Standard house fees, $50 HH & $70 for an HR.Siam was the "my go to spa" I mentioned in my OP.

Although I never had luck there (I don't typically ask).

I rate their massage 10/10 (at least the couple of girls I had), so I was afraid the massage skills go down if I ask for HE.

Few times they massaged my jewels for 5-10 minutes, but never got anything beyond that as the girls always used say next time or ask early. So pretty much left with blue balls multiple times but I go back anyway due to the quality of massage.

My friends had luck their with same providers I recommended as they specifically ask, whereas I tend to get lost in the massage and only make advances pretty late.

HelloGg
07-05-22, 12:18

Thanks.Pine tree in Southgate does both sauna and shower, but it's an older woman who is not so easy on the eyes, just a heads up.

TullyBlanchard
07-05-22, 12:41
I saw Lauren a month or two back, massage was ok but no extras and no hint of extras. I brought up the subject and she replied with "I don't think either of us want to go to jail today" and that was the end of the discussion. She was nice and friendly but much bigger than the pictures suggest. I will not repeat.

I texted and called China last week a few times but so far she has yet to call or reply back.Shame about Lauren. She is ridiculously cute.

DeesNutz
07-05-22, 13:17

Thanks.Springwell has both.

JamieGreek2019
07-05-22, 13:35
I was there last week and all seemed normal. She did mention some new girls working; I don't recall their names. I do find it a little odd she didn't respond to calls / texts as she's always been really responsive. I've never seen a guy there (well, except mongers o plenty) so I do find that a little odd. I've never had a problem there but do keep in the back of my mind how 'out in the open' Saigon feels.

Stay safe,

J.

Anyone been in the past two days? Got weird vibes yesterday, random guy answered phone and said two girls working neither of which had names I recognized. Tiffany didn't answer call or text.

JamieGreek2019
07-05-22, 13:49
I loved M1 pre-bust. Went there for years. My very first visit a got my salad tossed without even asking. Wasn't expecting it but thoroughly enjoyed it!

Stay safe,

J.

Wow. Until pre bust, was going here almost 10 years.

For first time I paid 140, then most times 100 and sometimes 120. Now need to pay 80+120? Msop was never an issue before woth good table shower. Now I guess all went South and only get mediocore stuff for 200?

Anthroman
07-05-22, 14:28

Thanks.Table showers are just about everywhere if you are looking at AMPs. I think each of these five also have a sauna. I'm sure there are plenty of others, but these are ones I have been to.

Some that I know of.

Magic and Sunny (both in 8 mile).

M1 (Telegraph).

Sunrise (Grand River).

DT (Schaefer).

HumphreyB
07-05-22, 14:30

Thanks.Healing Plus has both.

Anthroman
07-05-22, 14:41
Anyone know of any Asian providers that do anal?

And / or.

Providers that will take a facial?

MagSayWhat
07-05-22, 15:13
Went to M1 last week. Weekday, 11 ish in the morning. Wasn't planning a massage, but drive by and decided to stop. I was surprised to find them open. I drew Anna (or something similar sounding). Seems that M1 is now a flat rate of $200. I gave it all to momma, but some have reported paying a house fee and the rest to the girl. Either way, looks like everyone is paying the same. Anna is probably late 30's. Body was nice, nothing extraordinary. B cups and typical flat ass. After the minimal rub, she sucked it from behind (still on my stomach). She must have slipped a condom on at the same time because I saw it after I rolled over. I took it off and told her I only want a BJ, but needed bb. She complied. Nice job. Best part was after I let my nut go in her mouth. She took a sip of water and gargled the cum / water before swallowing. She left and came back with a hot towel to clean me up and off I went. Will probably repeat for FS or BBBJ, but $200 is pricey!Just wondering if She was this tiny little thing that worked at M-1 for a couple months during the Summertime in 2016,2017, and 2018. I asked Mama-san if she'd return for the Summer of 2019 but didn't get a coherent reply (she did not return in 2019).

She had an older face (relative to her young body) and kind of a raspy voice, but had a rocking little body that any 20 year old woman would be jealous of. She had an annoying habit of getting her hand in the way to prevent too much deep thrusting though.

Ill have to see if I still have a pic of her. If she's back perhaps lll have to make a visit.

Tpain0710
07-05-22, 16:42
I'm a regular monger and been into this hobby for almost 8-9 years, I feel we just ran out of some good providers in our city, if you find any they are out of budget or else they are shitty.

I was in GR this long weekend man they got some nice providers out there.

This is just my 2 cents.

Jp1225
07-05-22, 18:26

Later visits I call and ask for her (she doesn't have a fixed routine so try your luck). Performance became better with each visit. I get my full hour and a HJ without asking (I like it this way). I am a HJ guy. , so never bothered asking for her other menu.I like to think I get as good if not better than average service at all places I visit based on others reports. I called and scheduled with Annisa. Massage was decent. No teasing. She said she does not like when assholes come in and ask for happy ending. So o didn't ask. Did the usual flirting and being very nice and complimenting. Nothing. Got the full time plus 5 minutes. Left oily with no wipe down. Saw another very good looking Thai woman there. Might try her but definitely not Annise again.

Smashing1979
07-05-22, 20:23
Went to visit this place. Judy was available so I went into the room and undressed. I paid 80 for an hour. Massage was ok and came with a happy ending. The problem was it only lasted 40 minutes and she said I was finished after that, even though I paid for 60 minutes! Definitely not happy about that so I probably won't visit here again unless it's another girl.

Fasted2010
07-05-22, 20:42
Here's another Thai AMP location very near to Body & Soul that also does same, meaning a decent massage with teasing + a HJ by nice looking providers, and they've all been pleased with a basic $40.00 tip This one is in a small strip center with other businesses located in front of the Home Depot on the West side of and / Western. Standard house fees, $50 HH & $70 for an HR.I'm in that area, but have never tried any of the Thai massage spots because I figured that nothing would happen in Farmington Hills. Guess I was wrong. Wondering if anyone has gone past HE with any of the ladies and is there any roaming?

Waylon25
07-06-22, 08:40
Anyone seen her recently? Last month or so?

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1639735

Zoman
07-06-22, 09:12
I was with Tiff and new girl together. Always a fun time.

We messaged each other yesterday to wish a happy 4th. That was probably security answering the phone if she was out or busy. There's been some undesirables over there a few times so she's just making sure she's safe by having security in the building.

Zeek2120
07-06-22, 09:23
I'm curious if anyone knows the name of massage place on 12 near Van Dyke in Warren? I think their name changes often. I was wondering on talent there lately? I've seen there in past named Chanel. Does anyone know if she is still there or any info?

Lamarr
07-06-22, 22:55
Anyone seen her recently? Last month or so?

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1639735Never seen her, but other mongers claim 1st 3 pics are her (inc glorious boobs), but face shot is not.

Waylon25
07-07-22, 06:52
Never seen her, but other mongers claim 1st 3 pics are her (inc glorious boobs), but face shot is not.Took the plunge, very inept massage! Sure the rack is nice you can touch them but that's as far as she goes everything else is diy. For 2 bills you can feel alot of tits at the st. Club. Would not repeat!

BlupurpSky
07-07-22, 08:32

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/troy-professional-body-treatment-by/7502153100.htmlPretty sure China is Tokyo. She has different girls working for her, so YMMV depending on who you get.

Super D16
07-07-22, 13:48
Struck out today, First stop M1. Rung the bell woman comes to the window and says busy busy then walks away. Next stop magic, Ring the bell let in buy a very short quite older looking lady with a bit of a pouch for how small she was. Handed her 60 she demanded 20 more. Tell her last time 2 months ago it was 60. Reluctantly I give her another 20. Now she tells me 140 for everything upfront. Asked her if she was going to be my provider she said yes. Told her no way! She proceeds to tell me "other lady" sets price. So I gently remove the 80 I gave her from her still out reached hand and told her no one makes money today then and showed myself to the door. For 220 total I can go to a club have a drink. Pick a girl that's under 60 have fun and still have money left over.

IslandM
07-07-22, 14:28
Appreciate any leads.

BusterTc
07-07-22, 23:27
I'm in that area, but have never tried any of the Thai massage spots because I figured that nothing would happen in Farmington Hills. Guess I was wrong. Wondering if anyone has gone past HE with any of the ladies and is there any roaming?Nothing there but a massage.

Waylon25
07-08-22, 00:28
Anyone remember a chubby little brunette from Mt Clemens named Shannon? Always tried to rush, bragged about going to Vegas all the time. Looking for her contact# if anyone has it pm please!

Member #6244
07-08-22, 01:31
Struck out today, First stop M1. Rung the bell woman comes to the window and says busy busy then walks away. Next stop magic, Ring the bell let in buy a very short quite older looking lady with a bit of a pouch for how small she was. Handed her 60 she demanded 20 more. Tell her last time 2 months ago it was 60. Reluctantly I give her another 20. Now she tells me 140 for everything upfront. Asked her if she was going to be my provider she said yes. Told her no way! She proceeds to tell me "other lady" sets price. So I gently remove the 80 I gave her from her still out reached hand and told her no one makes money today then and showed myself to the door. For 220 total I can go to a club have a drink. Pick a girl that's under 60 have fun and still have money left over.Paying more than a Benjamin for a massage with a release.

Is pretty ridiculous in my opinion. Most of these "providers" nowadays don't know the value of a dollar. I got to work 4 hours to make that hunny bun and I'm not going to hand that over to some tired Asian who's going to tickle my back and have me out of the door in 25 min. Find a good lowkey provider and hold them close because they're far a few between now.

Nknk789
07-08-22, 09:00
Need help to find a very good massage place and reasonable price? No need extra. I mean a professional. Private location is ok. Thank.

BlackHawk3200
07-08-22, 11:29
Need help to find a very good massage place and reasonable price? No need extra. I mean a professional. Private location is ok. Thank.Lucky in ferndale did a good back walk and massage, 70/ hr.

Swb has good massages usually 80/ hr.

FLouder1977
07-08-22, 11:57
Does anyone remember the blonde that used to advertise on BP back in the day? Decent massage, HE only but she'd go topless. She'd title ads like "Erin go braless" around St Patty's.

AgedAngus
07-08-22, 12:58
Anyone remember a chubby little brunette from Mt Clemens named Shannon? Always tried to rush, bragged about going to Vegas all the time. Looking for her contact# if anyone has it pm please!PM sent.

PM sent, been over a year since I seen her.

Pocket Aces
07-08-22, 13:25
Anyone know if she's still around, if not does anyone know where she rotated to? I saw her around 2 months ago and since I'll be around again was hoping to see her again.

Pocket Aces.

ED Pills
07-08-22, 14:21
Need help to find a very good massage place and reasonable price? No need extra. I mean a professional. Private location is ok. Thank.You might be on the wrong website. This is usaSEXguide.

BattMann
07-08-22, 14:24
Going strictly by massage quality, I'd say:

1. Asian Health at Rochester and Wattles (SE corner strip mall) does a fantastic massage. I've never had extras there though (would love to be able to break that code though).

2. Bella Touch in Roseville does a fantastic job too (HE available), ladies are older.

3. SWB at 15 and Dequindre; massage value falls off a bit compared to the first two. Providers here have been more variable this last year or two. I've had some really great times and a couple times that aren't up to the experience I've come to expect here.

Need help to find a very good massage place and reasonable price? No need extra. I mean a professional. Private location is ok. Thank.

TeeTime69
07-08-22, 14:27
Try Hanna at Relaxing Waters on Schoenherr barely north of 22 mile.

Kim on third street in Rochester.

Nknk789
07-08-22, 15:34
Try Hanna at Relaxing Waters on Schoenherr barely north of 22 mile.

Kim on third street in Rochester.Thank for all who help me find the good place for massage. I will take time to check them out. Thank.

Bonzo206
07-09-22, 08:20
I work not too far from here, so I've been a handful of times mostly due to convenience. I've gotten massages from all 3 girls. Mamasan is probably 50's and little stocky. Decent massage and typical all business he. Roaming allowed. I did not catch the name of second girl, in her 40's. Body is okay, personality is so-so, and immediately went for junior on the flip. Also allowed roaming. Third girl is definitely the most attractive, I think said name was Lisa. Skinny with big boobs, very good massage and personality. However aside from slight teasing, there is no roaming allowed. And the ending is DIY. I gave 30 to the first two, and 20 to Lisa because her massage is actually good and was fun to talk to.Checked this place out recently. Ended up with Dora, eventually found out she is the mamasan described above. Only did 1/2 hr ($55), asked for light touch and she went right to the tease which was well done. Tease continued on the flip along with some dirty talk (I think she was into me). Some otc roaming allowed up top (b cup I'd guess). Nice HJ finish. Total time maybe just a bit short of 30 minutes but not much. Tipped 40, will return.

Epoks
07-09-22, 08:40
Ok. Looking for the best prostate massage on the East Side.

I'd say Jenny from Alice used to hold that title, but she's gone and MIA.

Also if anyone is willing to share a UTR north east provide, you will improve the quality of my life.

🍻127867;.

RWhite
07-09-22, 16:17
Anybody have any info on Perfect Massage School? It's also in the complex with Buffalo wild wings.

RWhite
07-09-22, 16:44
Pine tree in Southgate does both sauna and shower, but it's an older woman who is not so easy on the eyes, just a heads up.He's not lying. Older woman in every since of the word. Massage is non existent may or may not offer FS but she will 69 BJ and daty in a heartbeat on the flip next thing you know a hair pussy and shaved baby smooth asshole is right in your face.

Pocket Aces
07-09-22, 16:46
I called today and was told she's on break for a few days and they don't know when she'd be back.

HeeJunk
07-09-22, 22:46
Anybody have any info on Perfect Massage School? It's also in the complex with Buffalo wild wings.LOL. Their hours are 9-5. Probably a massage school. Maybe they are looking for live practice dummies.

SzGino
07-09-22, 22:56
Pretty sure China is Tokyo. She has different girls working for her, so YMMV depending on who you get.Went this afternoon. Didn't see China but had a nice massage with average looking non asian girl. Chatty and in the end very nice extras.

China was very responsive via text message today.

Lamarr
07-09-22, 23:30
Does anyone remember the blonde that used to advertise on BP back in the day? Decent massage, HE only but she'd go topless. She'd title ads like "Erin go braless" around St Patty's.I remember those ads! Called once but never connected.

Epoks
07-10-22, 09:09
Is there an Ad?There is no # or contact information for Maria.

TeeTime69
07-10-22, 09:30
Follow her Instagram. When she is interested she posts her phone number.

There is no # or contact information for Maria.

LookingToSee
07-10-22, 11:42
He's not lying. Older woman in every since of the word. Massage is non existent may or may not offer FS but she will 69 BJ and daty in a heartbeat on the flip next thing you know a hair pussy and shaved baby smooth asshole is right in your face.Is Pine Tree still open? I tried calling and their number has been disconected or changed.

HiRoller
07-10-22, 13:28
Going strictly by massage quality, I'd say:

1. Asian Health at Rochester and Wattles (SE corner strip mall) does a fantastic massage. I've never had extras there though (would love to be able to break that code though).

Asian Health is usually pretty good, but I had a disappointing experience this past week. I got a really weak massage, didn't really work the kinks out of my back much, just basic rubbing. But what really irritated me was a guy in the next room would not stop talking the entirety of my hour. No doors on the rooms anymore, and this guy would not shut up. I complained to my masseuse and she just said sorry.

Spike1300
07-10-22, 18:51
Probably belongs in the Flint fourm but had some time to goto Lapeer since it's only 20 minutes away from North Oakland county. Late afternoon 3:30 or so. Get there and it so sunny can't see the open sign clearly. Go in and very nice looking lady greets me. Follow to a room she asks how long in a think accent. 30 minutes I say. She say two girls 80. I think sure why not. Hand her to cash and get comfortable on the table. Of course not even 5 minutes pass before another monger comes in and asks for an hour. LOL, then a couple of minutes after that another guy comes in. He asks for an hour but I think all the girls are taken at this point. All this while I wait an her mama getting the girls. So laying there naked as a breeze. Hear door open and hear foot steps and a nice voice say hi how are you? Massage begins and feel four hands on my shoulders and legs. It feels so nice, could have been harder but they were ok Oil comes out, it feels amazing. Rubbing my back, legs butt. Time comes for the flip. Hand up the and down my body. Finally see who is massaging me. One is girl from the front door. 30's, skinny, pretty. Other lady probably 10 years older but nice not fat but a bit bigger. First girl asks how much I want to tip, I think. I say hundred and she agrees. They go after my dick and rub me all over. I wrap my arm around the first one and slid my hand under her blouse and bra. Hmm, nice hand full. Other lady slides over and lifts her top. Some nice B's fall out. So here I am getting a HE and got two different tits in my hands. First girl lifts her top and the most beautiful nips are exposed. Long Asian nipples and dark areolas. I pull on them and twist them. Just having fun. The other one puts her tit in my mouth and I suck and lick switching between her boobs. So soft and smooth. I move to the other one and start sucking her tit. Man those long nips were fun to lick and lightly bite. They continue jerking me and I suck her tit all the way into my mouth hard. She liked it, I think. Then the 5 minute warning. I continue sucking tit and getting jerked. I'm older so it takes a bit but we finish up and they clean me up. The older gal leaves and the other one put my underwear wear on me and helps me get dressed. I pay her and leave. About 40 minutes all together. So 180 for a 4 hand HE, hard tit sucking and gripping. Fun had by me. Worth it. Probably could try more one on one but that's for another day.

Pocket Aces
07-10-22, 23:34
Visited ocean today and asked for Emma in advance. There wasn't any cars in the lot so it looks like the wave died down in that regard. Damage was 70 house and 40 tip (for HJ) and the massage was pretty good. She does seem to offer other stuff since she asked me if I wanted to do anything else. I didn't ask about anything else so I don't have the damage estimates in that regard. I'd repeat but if Ivy pops up again I'd visit there first since her massage was better in my opinion. Let me know if you think I missed anything important.

Pocket Aces.

RWhite
07-11-22, 06:56
LOL. Their hours are 9-5. Probably a massage school. Maybe they are looking for live practice dummies.That's the perfect cover.

SandersNut
07-11-22, 11:10
Need help to find a very good massage place and reasonable price? No need extra. I mean a professional. Private location is ok. Thank.South side of auburn rd, 1/4 mile west of Rochester rd.

Strictly professional (light teasing, otc roaming, dirty talk) strictly diy, but the massage is the best around.

7/ hour.

Enjoy.

Sn.

MaeBhuyr
07-11-22, 11:30
I will be in Livonia for a week for work, I would appreciate any tips on the best place to go, looking for at least a BBBJ but HJ will suffice. I don't know if there is a forum better for the area, but figured Detroit is a few miles away.

Jasonn229
07-11-22, 12:02
I'm in that area, but have never tried any of the Thai massage spots because I figured that nothing would happen in Farmington Hills. Guess I was wrong. Wondering if anyone has gone past HE with any of the ladies and is there any roaming?I went in today. Anisa was not available so went with Grace. Obese, hard on eyes and had worst massage of my life which left me covered in oil head to toe goey. It was very cold as she rubbed warm towels on places and nothing about the massage was good. Completely covered for most except the exposed extremity which gets lathered with oil over and over. Kept thinking when it will get over and she told me you are done. Now have to go back to work with that oil smell. All my cologne wiped away and feel more disgusting than ever. Had over 200 massages and never had such a terrible experience. No HE.

Tpain0710
07-11-22, 12:22
Any intel on this one.

Looks to good to be true.

FLouder1977
07-11-22, 12:25
I remember those ads! Called once but never connected.I was really hoping she's still working, but even trying every search combo I can think of I haven't found anything. Finding a decent rundown from an independent that's not extremely far from me is tough.

Mrtroy
07-11-22, 14:51
Is Pine Tree still open? I tried calling and their number has been disconected or changed.Hi what the total damage for a session? Thanks might have donate to the old lady fund.

OnlyVrx
07-11-22, 15:23
I'm texting with Maria last week and she mentioned a deposit via cash app or paypal the first time for new clientele. Anyone else go through this? If so, how would you go about it and still stay anonymous? Thanks for the help. PM OK.

EdHemlock
07-11-22, 15:36
I'm texting with Maria last week and she mentioned a deposit via cash app or paypal the first time for new clientele. Anyone else go through this? If so, how would you go about it and still stay anonymous? Thanks for the help. PM OK.She mentioned last time that she was experiencing lots of time wasters and was going to either stop seeing new clients or figure something out, I never had issues with her but obviously deposits aren't fun either. Depending on the cost, from a more or less reviewed provider here maybe not a red flag?

Edit: How much of a deposit was requested?

Liquor Lotto
07-11-22, 16:01
I tried setting something up with her last weekend and she said contact her at a certain time and I did and then I never heard anything from her.

OnlyVrx
07-11-22, 16:26
She mentioned last time that she was experiencing lots of time wasters and was going to either stop seeing new clients or figure something out, I never had issues with her but obviously deposits aren't fun either. Depending on the cost, from a more or less reviewed provider here maybe not a red flag?

Edit: How much of a deposit was requested?She's asking for 50. Goes towards the first massage.

Smashing1979
07-11-22, 16:42
I tried setting something up with her last weekend and she said contact her at a certain time and I did and then I never heard anything from her.I've tried contacting Maria for a long time, but through her number and instagram and have never, ever received a response.

Any tips from anyone regularly in contact with her?

Averily
07-11-22, 17:13
She's probably getting the USXG bump. She's usually very responsive.

I tried setting something up with her last weekend and she said contact her at a certain time and I did and then I never heard anything from her.

TeeTime69
07-11-22, 19:06
No sex worker ever had a bedroom that neat and clean.

In fact, no woman under 35 keeps a bedroom that tidy.

Any intel on this one.

Looks to good to be true.

Timberwolf
07-11-22, 20:11
I've tried contacting Maria for a long time, but through her number and instagram and have never, ever received a response.

Any tips from anyone regularly in contact with her?Imagine how responsive she'll be once she has your $50 deposit. No how. No way. Never send any of these ladies a deposit.

MaeBhuyr
07-12-22, 00:18
I will be in Livonia for a week for work, I would appreciate any tips on the best place to go, looking for at least a BBBJ but HJ will suffice. I don't know if there is a forum better for the area, but figured Detroit is a few miles away.Got a little busy in here, still looking for help.

Leo24
07-12-22, 08:57
Is this site really worth it? Any similar sites that provide the same info?

To those who already got a subscription, how were you able to do it, I've tries 3 different credit card and won't accept them.

Liquor Lotto
07-12-22, 09:56
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/hws/d/detroit-body-rubs-by-maria/7507510301.html

Liquor Lotto
07-12-22, 10:00
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/hws/d/sterling-heights-massage-therapy/7504589267.html

Anyone try?

ShvdSchtick
07-12-22, 10:28
Does anyone have knowledge on this poster: https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2724574.

Any Idea of location?

Hits all my buttons.

Posts with similar services appreciated.

YogiBaba420
07-12-22, 10:55
Did an hour with Anissa last week, 4/10 massage, massage was good but just weak, no HE, cover on the whole time. Probably wouldn't repeat. 0. 7 house fee, 0. 2 tip.

Left with blue balls so headed to Bella touch, was busy, waited 15 minutes, great massage, just too much noise, constant doorbell chimes, microwave chime, ladies talking in foreign language, no peace, standard finish, 0. 7 + 0. 5.

Looking for non-Asian place with good massage and a good HE. Any help is appreciated.

ShvdSchtick
07-12-22, 10:58
Anyone been to Maru lately? Nobody has posted on it in some time.

It's very close to Ocean Wave both in Berkley area.

Tpain0710
07-12-22, 11:12
Does anyone have knowledge on this poster: https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2724574.

Any Idea of location?

Hits all my buttons.

Posts with similar services appreciated.She's located in Ferndale, pics are deceiving and in-fact she is in her 60's, her service was okay nothing special too much of restrictions, I would avoid, won't repeat.

Tpain0710
07-12-22, 11:16
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/hws/d/detroit-body-rubs-by-maria/7507510301.htmlShe's been reviewed before here but I'm trying to find out myself, she's the type of women I love to see.

OnlyVrx
07-12-22, 13:06
Imagine how responsive she'll be once she has your $50 deposit. No how. No way. Never send any of these ladies a deposit.She mentioned that her new client policy requires a deposit for her "piece of mind and protection". I'm not sure how a deposit gives protection, but I'll pass for now. I know she's reviewed a few times but giving anyone a deposit makes me uneasy. I'd much rather just pay cash in hand. I'm sure she'd be much busier if she ditched the deposit policy. But to each their own.

HeeJunk
07-12-22, 13:57

To those who already got a subscription, how were you able to do it, I've tries 3 different credit card and won't accept them.Trust me. Those 3 credit cards got accepted.

HeeJunk
07-12-22, 14:00
Got a little busy in here, still looking for help.Not sure of BB, but best option within 15 miles with more than HJ is healing plus, westland, spring well, romulus, magic on 8 mile, detroit.

MaeBhuyr
07-12-22, 15:34
Not sure of BB, but best option within 15 miles with more than HJ is healing plus, westland, spring well, romulus, magic on 8 mile, detroit.Thank you sir. Will check one of these out for sure.

Dan Gerous
07-12-22, 15:37
South side of auburn rd, 1/4 mile west of Rochester rd.

Strictly professional (light teasing, otc roaming, dirty talk) strictly diy, but the massage is the best around.

7/ hour.

Enjoy.

Sn.Yes, you are right. Just massage, nothing else included.

DetroitPlay
07-12-22, 17:19
I went and saw Liaa today for a body rub, set up 1 hour very easy to get ahold of and set up an appointment that's actually on time for a change. Clean apt, shower available Got one of the best massages I've had in a long time definitely worth the money, great conversation, very beautiful and attractive young lady. I will definitely be going back. Only massage and diy was offered.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1639735

EdHemlock
07-12-22, 17:30
Was there any word on if either of these two were real / offerings?

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2744963

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2041878

Waylon25
07-12-22, 17:52
I went and saw Liaa today for a body rub, set up 1 hour very easy to get ahold of and set up an appointment that's actually on time for a change. Clean apt, shower available Got one of the best massages I've had in a long time definitely worth the money, great conversation, very beautiful and attractive young lady. I will definitely be going back. Only massage and diy was offered.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1639735You've never had a decent massage then, she has zero skills!

Drake7
07-12-22, 19:54
Hey guys I'll be travelling next month and I'm looking for a provider with a simple standard ending that is attractive and doesn't rush preferably. Any suggestions near the airport area?

DetroitPlay
07-12-22, 20:13
You've never had a decent massage then, she has zero skills!I beg to differ she used oil all over my body and got ever ache out especially my lower back and legs, I'm feeling like a million bucks rite now. I guess everyone will have there own opinion but my visit was 100% worth it and it also helps that she looks amazing too.

Waylon25
07-12-22, 20:33
I beg to differ she used oil all over my body and got ever ache out especially my lower back and legs, I'm feeling like a million bucks rite now. I guess everyone will have there own opinion but my visit was 100% worth it and it also helps that she looks amazing too.I don't see it she's a 5 out of 10 naked! Completely average nothing special there!

Liquor Lotto
07-12-22, 20:43
I beg to differ she used oil all over my body and got ever ache out especially my lower back and legs, I'm feeling like a million bucks rite now. I guess everyone will have there own opinion but my visit was 100% worth it and it also helps that she looks amazing too.Looks like liaa made it to the board. The massage is zero pressure feather duster, which is fine with me. I'm not there for her massage skills or lack of efforts.

ChewyC77
07-12-22, 22:18
Has anyone ever seen brie and her massage and milking table. Can't find out if she is real.

SuperJason2
07-12-22, 23:57
Anyone been to Maru lately? Nobody has posted on it in some time.

It's very close to Ocean Wave both in Berkley area.I think the new sp is Lisa, who gave an excellent firm massage. She wore a mask the whole time. 40+, thin with small b's. HJ was average.

MichiganGuy30
07-13-22, 09:07
She mentioned that her new client policy requires a deposit for her "piece of mind and protection". I'm not sure how a deposit gives protection, but I'll pass for now. I know she's reviewed a few times but giving anyone a deposit makes me uneasy. I'd much rather just pay cash in hand. I'm sure she'd be much busier if she ditched the deposit policy. But to each their own.Ya, plan on losing your $$ Read glorious reviews on the board about her, but in actuality not my experience. Scheduled a visit, everything was "green light" until about 4 hours before the Apr. "I need to cancel" OK, at least I didn't make the 50-60 min drive. Schedule again, this time "green light" again actually had a lengthy conversation via text that day about her dogs, so I had a good vibe. Make the drive (Monroe to Centerline) park at the Wendy's across from her house to wait for my apt, 15 min out I text (as requested) Her reply: " I have to cancel something came up" Great, wasted gas and my time. Was not happy. She told me that its the house with the Black Esclade, OK, not being a stalker (while waiting) the Wendy's parking lot is right across the street so I seen the Black Esclade and another mongers car in the drive. So what I thought (via the reviews here) that she might have a touch of curticy and cancel before I make the drive, but I guess she is just the typical money grabber / short term profit minded person like any of the other Listcrawler girls. If I paid up front for either visit, I am 100% sure that I would NEVER see that $$ again. So in my book no different from any of the scamers out there.

Bzerkley Rich
07-13-22, 10:51
Anyone care to PM me both Payton's and Lisa's phone numbers? I accidently deleted them. TIA.

Big Boob Lover
07-13-22, 13:13
South side of auburn rd, 1/4 mile west of Rochester rd.

7/ hour.

Enjoy.

Sn.A little over a mile east on Auburn is Oriental Massage, the shorter one is much better. Standard HE. It is east of John are in a strip mall.

Sizemic
07-13-22, 14:06
She's located in Ferndale, pics are deceiving and in-fact she is in her 60's, her service was okay nothing special too much of restrictions, I would avoid, won't repeat.If you get a chance, can you elaborate on the type of restrictions?

CactusGeeves
07-13-22, 14:13

To those who already got a subscription, how were you able to do it, I've tries 3 different credit card and won't accept them.It used to be worth it. Now it seems like it's full of trolls and fake reviews. You almost have to read each one, look up the profile, and research to see if the review is even close to accurate.

As for signing up, it should just be a simple transaction, unless they did change something. Keep an eye on your statements just in case.

StanFromPontia
07-13-22, 15:04

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2041878Lexi was overpriced HJ will want another hundo to get naked your laying face down the whole time so that's a waste so you'll pay like 3 for HJ that's my experience she can kick rocks it.

Dan Gerous
07-13-22, 16:44
I think the new sp is Lisa, who gave an excellent firm massage. She wore a mask the whole time. 40+, thin with small b's. HJ was average.It looks like a residential home. Where did you park?

Other than HJ what else is offered?

TIA.

Zeek2120
07-13-22, 16:46
It looks like a residential home. Where did you park?

Other than HJ what else is offered?

TIA.Nothing. And rushed HE. Don't waste your cash.

FCastle88
07-13-22, 17:18
Ya, plan on losing your $$ Read glorious reviews on the board about her, but in actuality not my experience. Scheduled a visit, everything was "green light" until about 4 hours before the Apr. "I need to cancel" OK, at least I didn't make the 50-60 min drive. Schedule again, this time "green light" again actually had a lengthy conversation via text that day about her dogs, so I had a good vibe. Make the drive (Monroe to Centerline) park at the Wendy's across from her house to wait for my apt, 15 min out I text (as requested) Her reply: " I have to cancel something came up" Great, wasted gas and my time. Was not happy. She told me that its the house with the Black Esclade, OK, not being a stalker (while waiting) the Wendy's parking lot is right across the street so I seen the Black Esclade and another mongers car in the drive. So what I thought (via the reviews here) that she might have a touch of curticy and cancel before I make the drive, but I guess she is just the typical money grabber / short term profit minded person like any of the other Listcrawler girls. If I paid up front for either visit, I am 100% sure that I would NEVER see that $$ again. So in my book no different from any of the scamers out there.Damn that sucks. I'm glad I got to know her months ago and now I'm a regular. I've never had any scheduling issues or need for deposit. The visit is always worth it for me but YMMV as to the services. But always a happy ending at the very least.

RSmith11
07-13-22, 18:31

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2041878Nikki (1st ad) is Nel from pressure point.

Mrtroy
07-13-22, 20:00
Someone while back said he visited her and couple days later had some bumps on his Peter? Was there any outcome about that, If she was or is clean and his bump or bumps ended up being nothing?

Just was wondering what the out come was.

Waylon25
07-13-22, 21:04
Anyone ever heard of a woman going to a parlor getting a H. E. ? Curious.

RevRun
07-13-22, 22:22
Anyone ever heard of a woman going to a parlor getting a H. E. ? Curious.Once when leaving Alice Spa a woman came in while I was getting dressed. Not sure if she got a HE or not though.

Another time at Bella Touch, I was waiting on the couch in the front for a room to open up and two women were leaving after getting a massage. Again, not sure if they got a HE.

Epoks
07-14-22, 06:58
I haven't been to Alice in awhile.

Who is the go to there?

I sure miss Jenny. Good Times.

Vajuxo
07-14-22, 11:12
Anyone ever heard of a woman going to a parlor getting a H. E. ? Curious.I have wondered the same thing.

When looking for "new" places, I will review goggle maps and other civilian sites like yelp and yellow.

Invariably I will locate reviews from female patrons of places that I know offer happy endings and more.

I don't know whether: the reviews are fake, the massage was strictly legit, or the little man in the canoe go rocked.

Map000
07-14-22, 11:54
Tiffany from Saigon once told me they provide HE for women. This info is from 2-3 years back. Not sure if its current!!

Anyone ever heard of a woman going to a parlor getting a H. E. ? Curious.

Vikun
07-14-22, 14:00
Hello,

Anyone been to far east acupressure in Ford road, garden city recently? I used to go there couple years back and have had good success. Just saw their ad and was curious to know. I searched here but couldn't find any recent reports.

BornSinner
07-14-22, 14:16
Hello, recently reached out to LaLa in Southfield. FT her, she's real and seems legit. First time seeing her and wondering if anybody took a chance? Currently out of town so I won't be able to until next weekend, she said $ for half. You can PM the details.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/85921528

Tpain0710
07-14-22, 14:40
Someone while back said he visited her and couple days later had some bumps on his Peter? Was there any outcome about that, If she was or is clean and his bump or bumps ended up being nothing?

Just was wondering what the out come was.I dunno how people even recommend her, she's just pure waste of time saw her ones and that's it, let me share you my experience walked in and she was not ready got me waited for sometime until she fixed her stuff asked what service am I looking (SS, HHR or HR) I was this close asking for an hour but my sixth sense like wait she's too chatty just go for hhr, lie down on her table she made me comfortable and starts with teasing for just 5 minutes and said are your ready to flip, I flipped over she started with some kisses around my chest and went straight to my pickle and BBBJ and that's it (in and out 12 minutes).

If you just want a BBBJ and would love to play with her racks this is your women or else this is no were close to a rub.

LazerAdam
07-14-22, 17:11
Okay so I want to get a massage that actually feels good by an Asian lady (have a bit of a kink for them) around Southfield or Farmington Hills area. Having her touch my *ahem* junior, isn't a requirement but is something I'd be curious about. I'd prefer the massage to actually feel good because my back is always hurting. I guess what I'm asking is, are there any good massage parlors near these areas where I won't get scammed or stabbed?

Anthroman
07-14-22, 19:55
The house on Milford Rd was open today. They have been spotty (mostly closed recently). I was a walk in. Got Nancy who may be the only one there. Standard ending, but more can be negotiated.

Anthroman
07-14-22, 19:57
I know that I usually don't get much info, but this is my semi-annual request for info. Anyone know of a massage girl or Asian provider that offers anal?

Vikun
07-14-22, 20:16
The house on Milford Rd was open today. They have been spotty (mostly closed recently). I was a walk in. Got Nancy who may be the only one there. Standard ending, but more can be negotiated.How old is Nancy? Was her massage good? How much damage? TIA.

LazerAdam
07-14-22, 20:50
I went a little while ago. It was 7 on a Thursday evening so the place was completely empty. I got the lady at the front. I don't think it was the boss because the girl was saying something about "boss wants her cut". It was an Asian lady that was a little bit stocky but maybe in her 30's. First I got an actual massage on my back which was done very well. It felt like she was beating it like it owed her money. I got the 30 min for $5. 5. I'm not entirely sure about this but I think the clocks run fast there. Either that or she just tried to pull a fast one because 30 min turned into 20-ish minutes. When I asked if I should flip over she said "you want some fun services". So she jumped into it. I asked about foot worship and she got really confused. Apparently she had never even heard of foot fetishism. Though she indulged me for a tip of 5. She was saying something about "having gone overtime and boss wants her cut" so it was about the same price as base massage. She indulged in my fetish pretty quickly even though she was laughing the entire time. She stood on the table and used the racks on the ceiling to keep balance and basically rubbed her foot on me to completion. After that she let me use a hot towel and the shower in the back to clean up. I think I saw the boss in the back through a screen door. As I left I gave the tip and she was laughing and falling on me while hugging me because she still thought the foot fetish thing was hilarious. But she seemed more like a friend rather than a seductress to be honest. As long as you stay a little bit ahead of schedule you should be fine but she indulged really quick. And if you want an actual massage I'd recommend the place too. I

Member #6098
07-14-22, 21:10
The house on Milford Rd was open today. They have been spotty (mostly closed recently). I was a walk in. Got Nancy who may be the only one there. Standard ending, but more can be negotiated.I saw they were open and stopped in myself. Ivy is gone, but I drew Nancy too. She sure did the job for me. Standard ending after some teasing before the flip and the HJ was very satisfying with direction taken well. House was. 7 and I left a. 5 tip. I will return when in the area for sure.

HeeJunk
07-14-22, 21:36
Okay so I want to get a massage that actually feels good by an Asian lady (have a bit of a kink for them) around Southfield or Farmington Hills area. Having her touch my *ahem* junior, isn't a requirement but is something I'd be curious about. I'd prefer the massage to actually feel good because my back is always hurting. I guess what I'm asking is, are there any good massage parlors near these areas where I won't get scammed or stabbed?Thats a tough one. Farmington hills is extremely hood. If you don't care about the HE, then you should get your advice elsewhere. If you do want a HE then try Asian Massage on 12 and orchard lake. There aren't many choices in FH.

ShvdSchtick
07-14-22, 22:02
Thats a tough one. Farmington hills is extremely hood. If you don't care about the HE, then you should get your advice elsewhere. If you do want a HE then try Asian Massage on 12 and orchard lake. There aren't many choices in FH.FH is loaded if you don't care about the finish. Lots of thai places, they can smell a newbie a mile away. They will flirt and tell "more next time" but still you can find several.

Don't make an appointment.

Go for the 30 min.

Get completely naked.

Barely cover yourself or don't cover at all.

Mr Regular
07-15-22, 09:40
Okay so I want to get a massage that actually feels good by an Asian lady (have a bit of a kink for them) around Southfield or Farmington Hills area. Having her touch my *ahem* junior, isn't a requirement but is something I'd be curious about. I'd prefer the massage to actually feel good because my back is always hurting. I guess what I'm asking is, are there any good massage parlors near these areas where I won't get scammed or stabbed?The only scam you'll ever get at an AMP is when they might lead you on for extras if you return, but no way are you going to get stabbed at an AMP!!

If you want a legit decent massage in Farmington Hills, there's 2 locations on 12 Mile West of Middlebelt, IYARA Thai Massage & the Thai Spa Pavilion.

Liquor Lotto
07-15-22, 13:21
Hello, recently reached out to LaLa in Southfield. FT her, she's real and seems legit. First time seeing her and wondering if anybody took a chance? Currently out of town so I won't be able to until next weekend, she said $ for half. You can PM the details.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/85921528I spoke with her on the phone today and her voice had the typical unattractive ghetto twinge that I loathe so I'm not sure if I will be pursuing this one or not. She's affordable but could be fat as fuck too.

Tpain0710
07-15-22, 15:56
I saw they were open and stopped in myself. Ivy is gone, but I drew Nancy too. She sure did the job for me. Standard ending after some teasing before the flip and the HJ was very satisfying with direction taken well. House was. 7 and I left a. 5 tip. I will return when in the area for sure.Can you share some details about the location, you can DM me if you don't like to share it here.

DetroitPlay
07-15-22, 16:53
I set up ah hour appointment with abbey today. Talk about waste of time and money showed up to a Shelby township appointment stopped answering my calls when I showed up for about 5 min. Then she messaged me the room number place smelled like wet dog she wouldn't let me touch at all, dog was constantly barking so she brought it into the massage room and even stopped to answer 3 different calls during my massage. Very unprofessional, once she flipped me over on my front side massaged for 10 min and just left the room and just said we're all done. Not even a HJ or DIY. Put my clothes on and demanded for half my money back and finally got it back after I told her I wasn't leaving until I get it. Wow the worst experience I've ever had in more the 25 years of getting massages. Please take my advice and stay away guys.

Octel Hunt
07-15-22, 19:56
Couple weeks ago I tried an AMP off of Hall road near Chesterfield. Everything looked like it would be at least a HE. Rubmaps also said it had a table shower. MT said no table shower for the past 3 years. Got to the room to find out there wasn't anything going on there.

Yesterday, I stopped at a place on VanDyke in Shelby township. A short average built 30+ yo girl got down to business right away. Any more than 30 minutes is a waste of money. It was a little pricey though. Good to know that there is some action up here.

OH.

Zeek2120
07-15-22, 20:42
I'm trying to remember the name of the Korean lady that ran ACU at 7 & Telegraph. She also had her own place at !3 & Mound. Anyone remember? Is she still at 13 & Mound? She's got to be in her 70's now. One of the best "in her day". Did everything but "BOOM BOOM". Any input would be appreciated.She is the only one there I believe that old. Tina?

LassBender
07-15-22, 20:51
I'm more of a lurker on these forums because I tend to stick by the old reliable places that have been reviewed a million times. I saw an interesting thing last Saturday at Saigon in Ferndale. I texted Tiffany about 5:00 and scheduled 45 minutes. Usual deal, rang the bell Tiffany let me in, but I saw a blonde sitting on the couch in the main kitchen / reception area. This appeared to be a white girl. Tiffany rushed me back into the room so I didn't get a good look, but there may be a new option available here in Ferndale. Anyone have insight on this? Is this a known commodity?

This was my first weekend visit to Saigon so maybe they have some variety on the weekends?

RevRun
07-15-22, 23:41
I haven't been to Alice in awhile.

Who is the go to there?

I sure miss Jenny. Good Times.Last time I was there the line up was:

Diana: nothing special about the massage but good with the HE with a PM if asked for. Best body of the 3. Not too skinny or to big. Best option if she is still there.

Ruby: She's about a notch down from Diana with massage and the finish. Nice body and is on the thinner side.

Julie: She was the worst of the 3 for me. Upside with her is she'll remove clothes for a bigger tip. She complains the whole time during the HE and expects you to pop right when she touches you.

UseToBeJack
07-16-22, 01:14
I set up ah hour appointment with abbey today. Talk about waste of time and money showed up to a Shelby township appointment stopped answering my calls when I showed up for about 5 min. Then she messaged me the room number place smelled like wet dog she wouldn't let me touch at all, dog was constantly barking so she brought it into the massage room and even stopped to answer 3 different calls during my massage. Very unprofessional, once she flipped me over on my front side massaged for 10 min and just left the room and just said we're all done. Not even a HJ or DIY. Put my clothes on and demanded for half my money back and finally got it back after I told her I wasn't leaving until I get it. Wow the worst experience I've ever had in more the 25 years of getting massages. Please take my advice and stay away guys.Plenty of negative reviews here on her. Suggest ya do some searching you'd save time and money.

HeeJunk
07-16-22, 06:06
I'm trying to remember the name of the Korean lady that ran ACU at 7 & Telegraph. She also had her own place at !3 & Mound. Anyone remember? Is she still at 13 & Mound? She's got to be in her 70's now. One of the best "in her day". Did everything but "BOOM BOOM". Any input would be appreciated.Jennifer / cici / melissa sold both places. Helps out at Sonia spa on 8 mile from time to time.

Double K
07-16-22, 08:04
Probably belongs in the Flint fourm but had some time to goto Lapeer since it's only 20 minutes away from North Oakland county. Late afternoon 3:30 or so. Get there and it so sunny can't see the open sign clearly. Go in and very nice looking lady greets me. Follow to a room she asks how long in a think accent. 30 minutes I say. She say two girls 80. I think sure why not. Hand her to cash and get comfortable on the table. Of course not even 5 minutes pass before another monger comes in and asks for an hour. LOL, then a couple of minutes after that another guy comes in. He asks for an hour but I think all the girls are taken at this point. All this while I wait an her mama getting the girls. So laying there naked as a breeze. Hear door open and hear foot steps and a nice voice say hi how are you? Massage begins and feel four hands on my shoulders and legs. It feels so nice, could have been harder but they were ok Oil comes out, it feels amazing. Rubbing my back, legs butt. Time comes for the flip. Hand up the and down my body. Finally see who is massaging me. One is girl from the front door. 30's, skinny, pretty. Other lady probably 10 years older but nice not fat but a bit bigger. First girl asks how much I want to tip, I think. I say hundred and she agrees. They go after my dick and rub me all over. I wrap my arm around the first one and slid my hand under her blouse and bra. Hmm, nice hand full. Other lady slides over and lifts her top. Some nice B's fall out. So here I am getting a HE and got two different tits in my hands. First girl lifts her top and the most beautiful nips are exposed. Long Asian nipples and dark areolas. I pull on them and twist them. Just having fun. The other one puts her tit in my mouth and I suck and lick switching between her boobs. So soft and smooth. I move to the other one and start sucking her tit. Man those long nips were fun to lick and lightly bite. They continue jerking me and I suck her tit all the way into my mouth hard. She liked it, I think. Then the 5 minute warning. I continue sucking tit and getting jerked. I'm older so it takes a bit but we finish up and they clean me up. The older gal leaves and the other one put my underwear wear on me and helps me get dressed. I pay her and leave. About 40 minutes all together. So 180 for a 4 hand HE, hard tit sucking and gripping. Fun had by me. Worth it. Probably could try more one on one but that's for another day.Great report. Which massage place in Lapeer? There's a couple but they look legit. I'll look in the Flint page too.

Tpain0710
07-16-22, 09:50
I saw they were open and stopped in myself. Ivy is gone, but I drew Nancy too. She sure did the job for me. Standard ending after some teasing before the flip and the HJ was very satisfying with direction taken well. House was. 7 and I left a. 5 tip. I will return when in the area for sure.This one is close to my work, is this next to highland pets store off Highland and and milford?

Dan Gerous
07-16-22, 11:03
Probably belongs in the Flint fourm but had some time to goto Lapeer since it's only 20 minutes away from North Oakland county. Late afternoon 3:30 or so. Get there and it so sunny can't see the open sign clearly. Go in and very nice looking lady greets me. Follow to a room she asks how long in a think accent. 30 minutes I say. She say two girls 80. I think sure why not. Hand her to cash and get comfortable on the table. Of course not even 5 minutes pass before another monger comes in and asks for an hour. LOL, then a couple of minutes after that another guy comes in. He asks for an hour but I think all the girls are taken at this point. All this while I wait an her mama getting the girls. So laying there naked as a breeze. Hear door open and hear foot steps and a nice voice say hi how are you? Massage begins and feel four hands on my shoulders and legs. It feels so nice, could have been harder but they were ok Oil comes out, it feels amazing. Rubbing my back, legs butt. Time comes for the flip. Hand up the and down my body. Finally see who is massaging me. One is girl from the front door. 30's, skinny, pretty. Other lady probably 10 years older but nice not fat but a bit bigger. First girl asks how much I want to tip, I think. I say hundred and she agrees. They go after my dick and rub me all over. I wrap my arm around the first one and slid my hand under her blouse and bra. Hmm, nice hand full. Other lady slides over and lifts her top. Some nice B's fall out. So here I am getting a HE and got two different tits in my hands. First girl lifts her top and the most beautiful nips are exposed. Long Asian nipples and dark areolas. I pull on them and twist them. Just having fun. The other one puts her tit in my mouth and I suck and lick switching between her boobs. So soft and smooth. I move to the other one and start sucking her tit. Man those long nips were fun to lick and lightly bite. They continue jerking me and I suck her tit all the way into my mouth hard. She liked it, I think. Then the 5 minute warning. I continue sucking tit and getting jerked. I'm older so it takes a bit but we finish up and they clean me up. The older gal leaves and the other one put my underwear wear on me and helps me get dressed. I pay her and leave. About 40 minutes all together. So 180 for a 4 hand HE, hard tit sucking and gripping. Fun had by me. Worth it. Probably could try more one on one but that's for another day.Excellent review but no use without the location info.

Please DM the actual location if you prefer. TIA.

RayLatoole
07-16-22, 14:57
Excellent review but no use without the location info.

Please DM the actual location if you prefer. TIA.Just google lapeer asian massage. It's there.

Robertin75
07-16-22, 15:36
Nikki (1st ad) is Nel from pressure point.I wonder what's included in the $180 from Nel. That would be an expensive HE if that's all.