PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

JumpingBean
05-03-22, 17:03
The link has been flagged for removal. Somebody send me the details so I can check it out?It's the ad that was posted on CL a few weeks back that the girls worked out of Sarahs complex.

I talked to Sharon the scheduler this morning- no longer offering that location- only in YPSILANTI. Lady named Amy.

RWhite
05-03-22, 18:02
I went to healing plus this past weekend. Its been mentioned a few times that the TS is enjoyable. I agree with that as well as HE being nice. The massage itself was not that great. She just rubbed lotion on me and didn't dig into the muscles at all. To me, that is a very important part because its the reason I started into this hobby. My time was shorted a bit; paid $80 for an hour but only got 45 minutes. I guess with a lackluster massage, I can live with shortened time there.

I've read some concerns about the age of the masseuse but I didn't see any issues with her; However, I'm not a young buck anymore so take that as you will. As I have previously said, when I was younger, some of my best experiences were with those older that I was.The table shower can be a lot of fun. I even got one pop in there and back to the room for another pop. It's an FS AMP so the massage is non existent heck it's barely a body rub.

YeaHitMe
05-03-22, 20:37
Does anyone have info for Moonbeam in Clarkston.

Jack159
05-03-22, 22:31
The table shower can be a lot of fun. I even got one pop in there and back to the room for another pop. It's an FS AMP so the massage is non existent heck it's barely a body rub.Wanted to give it a try but there were some discussion about having hidden camera in TS room kinda concerned me. I also heard, room walls does not go all the way up. Being FS spa. Is that true for the walls?

I wish if there is any place where you get a good massage before FS.

Member #6510
05-04-22, 09:45
I went on a weekday, about Noon, and had one the best experiences at an AMP, that I've ever had. Her tip and service was negotiated in advance. $80 plus $100. I would repeat.

Guys, you need to be low key so as not to spook the girl, management or neighboring businesses.

It's already been reported the owner ship changed hands.Where is MH located? I thought I had read that is was listed under another name. I couldn't find it!

Thanks.

OnTheRoad2019
05-04-22, 10:17
Had a couple of visits over the last couple of weeks. First was to a local place I've been eyeballing in Livonia on 7 mile and Farmington. Pretty younger Asian girl. Ok massage, nice eye candy and a standard (unenthusiastic) finish. 70 house and 40 tip. She seemed annoyed the entire time quite frankly. Won't be back.

Then back to my happy place, Bonitaville.

I swear to God, I don't know why I don't just skip everything when she's not available.

As always, a warm welcome, friendly smile, and service that makes me feel like I'm wanted there, not imposing.

Really guys, Bonita is THE go to if you're looking for non FS providers.

Vikun
05-04-22, 10:56
Where is MH located? I thought I had read that is was listed under another name. I couldn't find it!.Asian Healing Spa, Lathrup Village.

UltraFind77
05-04-22, 12:08
I stopped in at Asian Hawaii Massage with no call or appointment and ended up with Betty. She was probably around mid 40's (really hard to tell) medium height, skinny, smaller sized chest, and very pleasant. Now I know I posted a while back that this was a DIY place when it opened as did others but like everything else, YMMV. It is a newer place, nice and clean, doors that close on each room, and had at least 6 women working that I saw. A short younger hostess greeted me at the door and took my house fee at the front desk. An older lady showed me to the room. Betty came in a few minutes later for the massage. All 3 women asked if I had been there before. I spent the first 30 minutes face down with a good medium to hard massage, hot stones and then some hot towels. I was then very surprised with the standard very light pressure teasing. Flipped and a slow handshake during which she allowed OTC roaming on the bottom and UTC roaming on top. Then she spent another 10 minutes with massage. I was there about 70 minutes for an hour massage. $75 was house fee for an hour and then tipped $50.Is this the Warren or Shelby location?

UltraFind77
05-04-22, 12:13
Guys any info on this one. Haven't seen her postings prior.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2010812GARBAGE. Just body rubs in bikinis. All they do during the massage is tell you they only make money from your tips. I'm like OK anything available and she's like oh no "they watch us. " WTF does that mean. I'm like you can't even take your top off and she's like oh no.

RWhite
05-04-22, 12:35
Guys any info on this one. Haven't seen her postings prior.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2010812.A complete waste of time and money! I'm so upset they are still running ads. Yet people still go to them. Only good experience I have had with "all American girls" was G-Spa out in Florida before it got busted. Those girls spoke French before the flip. OMG it was an awesome experience I've never had that before. Laying facedown getting a massage next thing you know BBJCIM before the flip there was no flip. So when I came here I thought I would be getting some type of the same service. Nope!

Stay away at all cost! So mad I waisted my time and money with them every time I see their ad it upsets me. Please my fellow mongers do not go at all. For what you are spending and for what they are offering you can get a 4 hand 6 hand 8 hand at you AMP LOL.

TeeTime69
05-04-22, 13:07
Is this the Warren or Shelby location?Betty is at 21 mile, east of Van Dyke.

My mileage varied from one week to next.

Dan Gerous
05-04-22, 13:31
Betty is at 21 mile, east of Van Dyke.

My mileage varied from one week to next.Better or worse?

JayTwo21
05-04-22, 13:38
Had a couple of visits over the last couple of weeks. First was to a local place I've been eyeballing in Livonia on 7 mile and Farmington. Pretty younger Asian girl. Ok massage, nice eye candy and a standard (unenthusiastic) finish. 70 house and 40 tip. She seemed annoyed the entire time quite frankly. Won't be back.

Then back to my happy place, Bonitaville.

I swear to God, I don't know why I don't just skip everything when she's not available.

As always, a warm welcome, friendly smile, and service that makes me feel like I'm wanted there, not imposing.

Really guys, Bonita is THE go to if you're looking for non FS providers.What do you consider younger? Just curious if staff changed.

JayTwo21
05-04-22, 13:40
Wanted to give it a try but there were some discussion about having hidden camera in TS room kinda concerned me. I also heard, room walls does not go all the way up. Being FS spa. Is that true for the walls?

I wish if there is any place where you get a good massage before FS.They have closed off the walls now, but they have only been staffing one girl for several months now. They rotate a girl in and out about every 6-8 weeks.

Pharcyde13
05-04-22, 15:38
Has anyone gotten any further than a handshake with Yoko? One of the best around, but would love to see what else she can do.

Lamarr
05-04-22, 16:00
Has anyone been to vital massage in Commerce? Wondering if anyone has a current report on service and what is on the table.

OnTheRoad2019
05-04-22, 16:10
What do you consider younger? Just curious if staff changed.I would guess her age about 30 ish.

RDetroit
05-04-22, 19:56
Had a recent visit to Saigon.

Cindy is a very attractive Asian 30's. Great tits big nipples. Shaved Decent massage. Great options

TeeTime69
05-04-22, 21:04
Better or worse?When a gal isn't consistent from guy to guy, and worse, isn't consistent, with the same guy, if you're interested, go see for yourself. Yes, it cost a few bucks to be in the game. It also isn't for those scared to strike out.

Member #6098
05-04-22, 22:55
Has anyone gotten any further than a handshake with Yoko? One of the best around, but would love to see what else she can do.No, never more then a handshake from her for me too. But you are correct, it's a very good one, amd she really hot in my eyes.

Member #6098
05-04-22, 23:11
Ivy, who was reviewed more than a few times in the Ann Arbor massage reports while working at Bamboo, is now in Highland on Milford rd. Her massage is pretty good, and includes some excellent stretching, and then the excellence continued with some teasing, then on the flip, a super HE. 70 to the house, and left a 50 tip. https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/hws/d/highland-beautiful-new-therapist/7474546123.html.

RevRun
05-04-22, 23:34
Wanted to give it a try but there were some discussion about having hidden camera in TS room kinda concerned me. I also heard, room walls does not go all the way up. Being FS spa. Is that true for the walls?

I wish if there is any place where you get a good massage before FS.I was there today. They have covered the openings at the top of the wall. I've never noticed a camera in the TS room.

Lamarr
05-05-22, 05:46
H8 North was always so smoky, even after the state bad on indoor smoking, as they pretty much ignored it. Given their low ceilings and lousy ventilation, we stopped going there, if for any reason not smelling like cigs at our next stop. *.

Has the place (or the smoking) changed at all?

Bmarr77
05-05-22, 06:29
H8 North was always so smoky, even after the state bad on indoor smoking, as they pretty much ignored it. Given their low ceilings and lousy ventilation, we stopped going there, if for any reason not smelling like cigs at our next stop. *.

Has the place (or the smoking) changed at all?It has not changed, still smoky inside and you will leave stinking like smoke.

MotorCity7
05-05-22, 08:25
Anyone have a lead on someone that does outcall? I'm located on the east side, north of 696. PM is fine. Tia!

ShvdSchtick
05-05-22, 08:29
Has anyone been to vital massage in Commerce? Wondering if anyone has a current report on service and what is on the table.I thought Vital closed?

Went to Commerce Massage at 14 mile great massage really worked my thighs and glutes I got excited 🍆 and then nothing 😑 I asked she said I give you body good massage. Still tipped generously. I will go back just for the massage but not today.

Member #6347
05-05-22, 09:19
Is that in the shopping plaza with Black Rock?Yeah it is right next to Black Rock.

Member #6347
05-05-22, 09:28
Ivy, who was reviewed more than a few times in the Ann Arbor massage reports while working at Bamboo, is now in Highland on Milford rd. Her massage is pretty good, and includes some excellent stretching, and then the excellence continued with some teasing, then on the flip, a super HE. 70 to the house, and left a 50 tip. https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/hws/d/highland-beautiful-new-therapist/7474546123.html.Will she take her top off? They say they have a standing shower. Do you know if they will give you a hand while you are in there?

TeeTime69
05-05-22, 10:39
Anyone have a lead on someone that does outcall? I'm located on the east side, north of 696. PM is fine. Tia!Try Vicki, big girl, big menu. Certified MT.

https://booksy.com/en-us/616019_massage-therapy-by-vicki-lovelace_massage_23594_pontiac

Search for another option here, named Korea. No pms please.

Member #6510
05-05-22, 11:23
I thought Vital closed?

Went to Commerce Massage at 14 mile great massage really worked my thighs and glutes I got excited 🍆 and then nothing 😑 I asked she said I give you body good massage. Still tipped generously. I will go back just for the massage but not today.Ask for Lilly. Older ladies. Good massage 8 out of 10 nice teasing, HE =8 OTC roaming one there will pull top up.

Lamarr
05-05-22, 11:44
I thought Vital closed?I drove by multiple times this week and signs were on, people going in and out.

SandersNut
05-05-22, 11:57
When a gal isn't consistent from guy to guy, and worse, isn't consistent, with the same guy, if you're interested, go see for yourself. Yes, it cost a few bucks to be in the game. It also isn't for those scared to strike out.Couldn't have said it better myself. I was just thinking that Monday morning after my weekly amp40 minute deep tissue, 5 minute daty,10-15 minute bbfscip, 5-10 minute soft caressing massage to finish. $. 1 total including house and tip.

When I first went there, I was bold and not timid. I tested the waters and took what she was willing to give, then took it to the next level. I doubt anyone else gets this treatment, but if I hadn't tried neither would I. I've been told I'm a hot piece of ass (her words). All the other girls there want me (her words). But I am forbidden to see anyone else there or my treatment ends. And I am not to tell anyone who she is and what spa it is or it ends.

My point is that I've found providers over my 8 years in the hobby that have given me dream-like service that is not on the menu to most others. It helps to stay in great shape, be confident, and respectful.

I also know that there have been providers that were strictly legit to me (closed menue) and had a wide open menu to other mongers. YMMV.

Stay safe and go get your unicorn 🦄.

SandersNut
05-05-22, 13:52
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/hws/d/troy-massage-by-kandi/7479749741.html

As says new to Troy area. Looks like there's potential here but I can't try, I've had my fix for the week. LOL, but it's worth posting.

ChefGoldblum
05-05-22, 15:16
First time in the game. Saw her name in the forum a lot and liked the services for the price. I called her number I found online and she answered asking if this was "Bushmaster". After a long pause, I said no and she asked me to text her. Is this normal? I have no idea where to go from here. Also, is she in Canton now? Thanks for any help. Any recommendations in the Livonia / Canton area similar in price / services to Jennifer would be appreciated as well.

Sleeper1
05-05-22, 18:09
First time in the game. Saw her name in the forum a lot and liked the services for the price. I called her number I found online and she answered asking if this was "Bushmaster". After a long pause, I said no and she asked me to text her. Is this normal? I have no idea where to go from here. Also, is she in Canton now? Thanks for any help. Any recommendations in the Livonia / Canton area similar in price / services to Jennifer would be appreciated as well.Not normal but nothing to freak out about. Just text her and set up an appointment. Her locations are well documented here.

She's odd and that's just part of the deal with her.

JumpingBean
05-05-22, 18:23

As says new to Troy area. Looks like there's potential here but I can't try, I've had my fix for the week. LOL, but it's worth posting.Same girls that worked out of Sarah's place a few weeks ago- apparently there was too much drama at that location, so they setup shop elsewhere. 150 HH and 250 HR for a basic rub and tug.

Pocket Aces
05-05-22, 19:24
Ivy, who was reviewed more than a few times in the Ann Arbor massage reports while working at Bamboo, is now in Highland on Milford rd. Her massage is pretty good, and includes some excellent stretching, and then the excellence continued with some teasing, then on the flip, a super HE. 70 to the house, and left a 50 tip. https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/hws/d/highland-beautiful-new-therapist/7474546123.html.Saw her this afternoon. Similar to what couch said, great massage and same with the HE. Damage was the same to the house but I tipped 70 since she took off her top, bra and let me play up there. She speaks Chinese so we had an interesting conversation during the hour. I didn't ask about a standing shower. I texted the number in advance and made an appointment. Not sure what other info I'm missing so feel free to send a DM with any other questions or just ask in thread.

Thank you Couch for the previous review so I kind of knew what to expect.

Pocket Aces.

DetroitAmp
05-05-22, 23:56
Anyone have info on her? I can't tell if it's a fake posting or not. Thanks!

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/hws/d/lincoln-park-massage-therapy/7479669690.html

SenorVac
05-06-22, 01:24
Same girls that worked out of Sarah's place a few weeks ago- apparently there was too much drama at that location, so they setup shop elsewhere. 150 HH and 250 HR for a basic rub and tug.No FS I assume with these girls unlike Sarah?

She told me last time when I inquired about other girls that it's just her.

Member #6098
05-06-22, 10:37
Will she take her top off? They say they have a standing shower. Do you know if they will give you a hand while you are in there?Saw a report about her taking her top off, but I didn't ask for that myself, so as usual, YMMV. I will have to ask next time. I am not sure about any provider giving a hand with a standing shower, only when there is a table shower, but I guess you could ask. I usually don't do any standing showers, but if you go and have success, let us know, and I may explore that option too.

Member #6098
05-06-22, 10:42
Got a good massage and HE from CoCo at SC in Westland. She's about 5'5" real slim and friendly. I saw her at the end of March and made a return visit yesterday since I was in the area for work. 70 house and left a 50. Tip. Always a good option IMO.

RayLatoole
05-06-22, 11:50
Anyone have info on her? I can't tell if it's a fake posting or not. Thanks!

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/hws/d/lincoln-park-massage-therapy/7479669690.html20 years experience? Did she start when she was 10?. I'm tending to lean toward the fake posting option.

DetroitAmp
05-06-22, 18:11
20 years experience? Did she start when she was 10?. I'm tending to lean toward the fake posting option.Lmao I didn't even notice that part. Thanks for the reply. I'll just stick to my AMP's.

Asphalt
05-06-22, 18:29
I will be forced to stay at a DTW airport hotel just off the north side of the property in a week or so. Spring well Healing is very close. How is it? I've read about Massage Breeze and might try Jen she's not too far by Uber. Any other close suggestions or out providers?

SpasRhealing
05-06-22, 21:39

As says new to Troy area. Looks like there's potential here but I can't try, I've had my fix for the week. LOL, but it's worth posting.Any info or guidance on where to find them would be great and I am looking for a something is the Oakland County area.

SpasRhealing
05-06-22, 22:38
Yes its the same location 2701. The girls working know Sarah- verified pictures I have of her, plus the appointment girl (Sharon) girls working for/with Sarah.Does Sharon do duos with Sarah. Please let me know my bday is coming up. .

Thrillskr
05-07-22, 12:19
First time in the game. Saw her name in the forum a lot and liked the services for the price. I called her number I found online and she answered asking if this was "Bushmaster". After a long pause, I said no and she asked me to text her. Is this normal? I have no idea where to go from here. Also, is she in Canton now? Thanks for any help. Any recommendations in the Livonia / Canton area similar in price / services to Jennifer would be appreciated as well.Text her and be respectful. You will be fine.

Riker36
05-07-22, 23:46
First time in the game. Saw her name in the forum a lot and liked the services for the price. I called her number I found online and she answered asking if this was "Bushmaster". After a long pause, I said no and she asked me to text her. Is this normal? I have no idea where to go from here. Also, is she in Canton now? Thanks for any help. Any recommendations in the Livonia / Canton area similar in price / services to Jennifer would be appreciated as well.You're better off looking elsewhere. Trust me.

Bzerkley Rich
05-09-22, 07:51
Besides Downriver Asian (Nuru) looking for an Asian that gets naked and allows non FS play? Any suggestions?

Hockey4848
05-09-22, 12:45
Pros and cons of both?

TeeTime69
05-09-22, 13:47
Besides Downriver Asian (Nuru) looking for an Asian that gets naked and allows non FS play? Any suggestions?Try Muscle Healing on Southfield Rd.

Lathrup Village.

ShvdSchtick
05-09-22, 14:50
Try Muscle Healing on Southfield Rd.

Lathrup Village.What's the best way or what's the procedure for getting you provider naked. I guess asking would be #1 so what's #2.

Fasted2010
05-09-22, 17:26
Just wondering if anyone has been to Ocean since Nancy headed back to New York. Thinking of trying this week.

BackRoom Bob
05-09-22, 20:39
I just had a great visit with Amy. She will be leaving Wednesday. So, see her tomorrow if you can. A new girl is coming Wednesday. I don't know a thing about her.

TeeTime69
05-09-22, 21:04
What's the best way or what's the procedure for getting you provider naked. I guess asking would be #1 so what's #2.She asks what you want and negotiates. Easy peasy.

RDetroit
05-09-22, 21:17
What's the best way or what's the procedure for getting you provider naked. I guess asking would be #1 so what's #2.They always ask me what I am looking for. I simply say I would love to see them nude and rub them. Seems to work most of the time.

Also depends where you go. Some shops the girls automatically get naked.

They all know we want to play. And if we play we will pay.

Lu225
05-09-22, 22:19
Try Muscle Healing on Southfield Rd.

Lathrup Village.Either they do or they don't.

TeeTime69
05-09-22, 22:57
Either they do or they don't.And yet so many struggle to grasp YMMV. An equally large number are too timid to succeed in this hobby.

KrisJack
05-10-22, 01:02
Any intel on this?

Think it was closed for a while because somebody was out of the country. That's the first time I stopped by and there was a note on the door. I was back In The area and it was open and even looked like they had freshened the place up a bit.

I rtff and didn't see anything. Thanks in advance.

Incognito1234
05-10-22, 08:48
I just had a great visit with Amy. She will be leaving Wednesday. So, see her tomorrow if you can. A new girl is coming Wednesday. I don't know a thing about her.I only knew of two girls over there but I'd give it another try if there were new ones.

I've only been twice. The first time was Lily and she was a lot of fun but the last time I was there was about a month ago and while I don't remember the name of who I got, I remember that she had fake breasts and a shaved pussy. She kept rushing me, which doesn't help. When she was in missionary and I tried to get into her a little more but she kept resisting, which was odd, because I'm only average sized. Doggie style wasn't good either. It was such a frustrating experience that I finally just had her play with my balls while I jacked myself off.

Biggie
05-10-22, 09:57
Does anyone have any intel on this place. Says located on Gratiot in Mt. Clemens. I did a google map search on the address and it looks like a yoga studio.

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/professional-massagepure-asian/750572264020

Mrtroy
05-10-22, 11:50
Hi is Healing plus one on Michigan ave in stripmall on the end. Amy is she older with muscular calfs and has a ruff smoker voice?? Thanks.

I just had a great visit with Amy. She will be leaving Wednesday. So, see her tomorrow if you can. A new girl is coming Wednesday. I don't know a thing about her.

AngryDutchMan
05-10-22, 12:06
Hi is Healing plus one on Michigan ave in stripmall on the end. Amy is she older with muscular calfs and has a ruff smoker voice?? Thanks.That's the place. Merriman is the cross street.

Not sure about the smoker voice. I thought that was lily but I could be mistaken.

GoodTimer88
05-10-22, 12:23
I will be forced to stay at a DTW airport hotel just off the north side of the property in a week or so. Spring well Healing is very close. How is it? I've read about Massage Breeze and might try Jen she's not too far by Uber. Any other close suggestions or out providers?Spring well is definitely the most convenient if you are looking for standup shower and enthusiastic middle age FS. Healing p!us is table shower, sauna and middle. Age FS. Plenty of other options on this forum if you just want an HE. Other FS options will be a little farther out.

AlbionMan
05-10-22, 15:44
20 years experience? Did she start when she was 10?. I'm tending to lean toward the fake posting option.She is real and is very nice.

Brkeng
05-10-22, 16:09
Saw her this afternoon. Similar to what couch said, great massage and same with the HE. Damage was the same to the house but I tipped 70 since she took off her top, bra and let me play up there. She speaks Chinese so we had an interesting conversation during the hour. I didn't ask about a standing shower. I texted the number in advance and made an appointment. Not sure what other info I'm missing so feel free to send a DM with any other questions or just ask in thread.

Thank you Couch for the previous review so I kind of knew what to expect.

Pocket Aces.I can confirm. Same experience. A great option in the area. DM for further details. Always awkward when you are walking out and see a fellow monger waiting though. If you are on here, hello!

TheOhioMan
05-10-22, 16:28
I see that sher from Ann arbor is posting on eros massage Michigan. I've seen her probably 4 of 5 times, enough that I was comfortable around her. This was around 5 years ago. She is pricey but I thought I was getting quality, which now I realize I wasn't. Regardless last time I saw her in her commercial office, I paid substantially like $400 or $500 for a 2 hour session with multiple releases and mutual touching. Like I said I had seen her enough that I was comfortable. 5 minutes into the massage she said she had to use the restroom and stepped out for a minute. After 10 minutes of laying on the table nude I get up and check, and she took my wallet and the cash. Fortunately she didn't take my phone or keys or I would of been stranded. Plus her office was bare, if she would of took my clothes I would of had to wear a towel home. I called and texted her numerous times. She responded once saying she had a emergency and I never heard back. I've personally thought about showing up and damaging her car which is a white Mercedes, but its just not worth it. Avoid her at all cost.

AlbionMan
05-10-22, 16:34
Any new intel on good Sarah from Waterford. I have not been able to contact her for a month or so.

Riker101
05-10-22, 17:26
Pros and cons of both?In my opinion they are very different. Natasha — small, sexy, intelligent. Great. Amazing man made tits. Sensual massage- Russian finish. No BJ-.

Rose- a bit larger. Not fat. Huge tits. A bit of a "blonde". Nice BJ.

TeeTime69
05-10-22, 18:04
You were ripped off 5 years ago and just reporting it now, probably in the wrong forum?

Really?

I see that sher from Ann arbor is posting on eros massage Michigan. I've seen her probably 4 of 5 times, enough that I was comfortable around her. This was around 5 years ago. She is pricey but I thought I was getting quality, which now I realize I wasn't. Regardless last time I saw her in her commercial office, I paid substantially like $400 or $500 for a 2 hour session with multiple releases and mutual touching. Like I said I had seen her enough that I was comfortable. 5 minutes into the massage she said she had to use the restroom and stepped out for a minute. After 10 minutes of laying on the table nude I get up and check, and she took my wallet and the cash. Fortunately she didn't take my phone or keys or I would of been stranded. Plus her office was bare, if she would of took my clothes I would of had to wear a towel home. I called and texted her numerous times. She responded once saying she had a emergency and I never heard back. I've personally thought about showing up and damaging her car which is a white Mercedes, but its just not worth it. Avoid her at all cost..

Random420
05-10-22, 18:16
Took a drive last night had a dream. No full nudity but plenty of under clothes roaming and squeezing. Nice finish and potentially more with more visits (so she said). I'm in town at least 2 weeks a month now so I plan to see how low I can go! Stay safe playas!

TheOhioMan
05-10-22, 19:03
You were ripped off 5 years ago and just reporting it now, probably in the wrong forum?

Really?That's because I left the hobby for a while and its the first time I've seen her advertise in years. I posted in Detroit because AA isn't that far and I've got more credibility in Detroit vs AA where I've never posted.

Softailrider
05-10-22, 22:20
I see that sher from Ann arbor is posting on eros massage Michigan. I've seen her probably 4 of 5 times, enough that I was comfortable around her. This was around 5 years ago. She is pricey but I thought I was getting quality, which now I realize I wasn't. Regardless last time I saw her in her commercial office, I paid substantially like $400 or $500 for a 2 hour session with multiple releases and mutual touching. Like I said I had seen her enough that I was comfortable. 5 minutes into the massage she said she had to use the restroom and stepped out for a minute. After 10 minutes of laying on the table nude I get up and check, and she took my wallet and the cash. Fortunately she didn't take my phone or keys or I would of been stranded. Plus her office was bare, if she would of took my clothes I would of had to wear a towel home. I called and texted her numerous times. She responded once saying she had a emergency and I never heard back. I've personally thought about showing up and damaging her car which is a white Mercedes, but its just not worth it. Avoid her at all cost.You did not notice that she lifted your wallet? She had to go into your trousers to remove it as she was leaving the room I would assume. Got to keep your eyes on things I guess.

SlyGuy12
05-10-22, 22:28
You did not notice that she lifted your wallet? She had to go into your trousers to remove it as she was leaving the room I would assume. Got to keep your eyes on things I guess.I always leave my wallet and phone in the trunk of my car. I only take in my car keys and the amount I am planning on spending.

Softailrider
05-11-22, 05:46
I always leave my wallet and phone in the trunk of my car. I only take in my car keys and the amount I am planning on spending.Sounds like a good idea. Think I'll leave my wallet in the car from now on.

RayLatoole
05-11-22, 07:46
I see that sher from Ann arbor is posting on eros massage Michigan. I've seen her probably 4 of 5 times, enough that I was comfortable around her. This was around 5 years ago. She is pricey but I thought I was getting quality, which now I realize I wasn't. Regardless last time I saw her in her commercial office, I paid substantially like $400 or $500 for a 2 hour session with multiple releases and mutual touching. Like I said I had seen her enough that I was comfortable. 5 minutes into the massage she said she had to use the restroom and stepped out for a minute. After 10 minutes of laying on the table nude I get up and check, and she took my wallet and the cash. Fortunately she didn't take my phone or keys or I would of been stranded. Plus her office was bare, if she would of took my clothes I would of had to wear a towel home. I called and texted her numerous times. She responded once saying she had a emergency and I never heard back. I've personally thought about showing up and damaging her car which is a white Mercedes, but its just not worth it. Avoid her at all cost.She looks quite manly. Is that a recent pic?

TheOhioMan
05-11-22, 09:52
Sounds like a good idea. Think I'll leave my wallet in the car from now on.My wallet only had money and my drivers license in it. When I hobby I only carry the minimal that's needed. I don't remember all the details it was a few years back.

CrustNuts
05-11-22, 10:36
I just had a great visit with Amy. She will be leaving Wednesday. So, see her tomorrow if you can. A new girl is coming Wednesday. I don't know a thing about her.I made one final visit to see Amy this morning. Great time. I will miss her. However, she introduced me to two new girls. Suzy has a large chest and made sure I was aware of it. And Annie or April or something with an A, is a slender girl with a great pair of legs. I look forward to spending some time with each of them.

Dan Gerous
05-11-22, 12:55
I made one final visit to see Amy this morning. Great time. I will miss her. However, she introduced me to two new girls. Suzy has a large chest and made sure I was aware of it. And Annie or April or something with an A, is a slender girl with a great pair of legs. I look forward to spending some time with each of them.Are you referring to the one on Mi Ave and Merriman?

Fasted2010
05-11-22, 14:46
After a more than two-year absence, I'm headed for Toronto in the next week or so. But it's been so long that I have no idea about the AMP scene. Googling was no help and Rubmaps is out of date. Wondering if anyone knows of a website like this one for Canada or has some suggested AMPs to try out. I'll have a car so I can travel to most areas. TIA.

GoTigers2012
05-11-22, 15:06
Any new intel on good Sarah from Waterford. I have not been able to contact her for a month or so.Is there a bad Sarah? From what I have read, Sarah from Waterford moved south.

HarryDude
05-11-22, 15:13
I see that sher from Ann arbor is posting on eros massage Michigan. I've seen her probably 4 of 5 times, enough that I was comfortable around her. This was around 5 years ago. She is pricey but I thought I was getting quality, which now I realize I wasn't. Regardless last time I saw her in her commercial office, I paid substantially like $400 or $500 for a 2 hour session with multiple releases and mutual touching. Like I said I had seen her enough that I was comfortable. 5 minutes into the massage she said she had to use the restroom and stepped out for a minute. After 10 minutes of laying on the table nude I get up and check, and she took my wallet and the cash. Fortunately she didn't take my phone or keys or I would of been stranded. Plus her office was bare, if she would of took my clothes I would of had to wear a towel home. I called and texted her numerous times. She responded once saying she had a emergency and I never heard back. I've personally thought about showing up and damaging her car which is a white Mercedes, but its just not worth it. Avoid her at all cost.This is very strange I've seen her a few times too, at her home off Huron. Never been robbed aside from ripped off from a single standard finish while she was in just a thong. She's very pricey and was clear about no touching. I'd love to have more with her and have been tempted to see her again since on Eros. But I'd imagine it's still 200+for too soft of massage. A rushed single finish and way too much oil. Why wait 5 years to post. I first saw her in 2017 or 18 so almost 5 years and a very different experience for me.

TeeTime69
05-11-22, 17:07
This one is on V. D. At 20 1/2 Mile in Shelby Tw.

I was greated by a mid 30's Korean girl. Firm ass and tits, a bit of extra around the mid section. She did the massage at 80 $. Wanted 140 $ for a BJ, 200 $ FS.First time I had a girl in a short dress. Pants is the norm. So tight, you can't get in far

Short changed on the time. I won't repeat because I'm not about FS in this venue. Massage part was good. Tease too short.

Member #6244
05-11-22, 17:43
I know she's great about scheduling to where you will never run into her next client, but out of curiosity how many mongers do you this she sees on daily / weekly basis? With how popular she is my guess is she she's about 20-25 guys a week or 2-5 clients a day Whatchu guys think? Might be an odd topic but I figured I'd throw it out there 🤷127995;129335;127997;.

Member #6244
05-11-22, 17:47
Are you referring to the one on Mi Ave and Merriman?More info on Suzy would be awesome?. It's tough to find busty massage therapists anymore. PM please!

DeetrMan
05-11-22, 20:27
After a more than two-year absence, I'm headed for Toronto in the next week or so. But it's been so long that I have no idea about the AMP scene. Googling was no help and Rubmaps is out of date. Wondering if anyone knows of a website like this one for Canada or has some suggested AMPs to try out. I'll have a car so I can travel to most areas. TIA.Went to a place pre-covid called Ambassador Spa (Finch Ave) and had a great time. Search my older post for the summary of this place. There was a typical AMP in the same strip mall but never tried it out. Someone had posted a Toronto AMP board terb. Cc the post before my old review (12/2019) which may provide additional helpful info.

Freddy100
05-11-22, 23:07
Well I'm part of that total, saw her tonight.

Not FS but a good time. She has a very exotic look.

I will be back!!

I know she's great about scheduling to where you will never run into her next client, but out of curiosity how many mongers do you this she sees on daily / weekly basis? With how popular she is my guess is she she's about 20-25 guys a week or 2-5 clients a day Whatchu guys think? Might be an odd topic but I figured I'd throw it out there 🤷127995;129335;127997;.

KrisJack
05-12-22, 00:23
Will add my own review.

The good: really nice massage. Got to say it was a bit painful at times as she had elbows like anvils. But when all was said and done I felt pretty damn good and pretty damn loose.

The bad: she's not young. The place smells like a dirty stadium men's room. I mean it smells like a bad mix of mildew and urine. No hint of anything beyond a good massage and she is constantly trying to sell you vitamins the whole time. That was a first for me.

75 and I gave her 20 for an hour. Toss up on going back because the massage was good but that smell was some kind of rank.

Any intel on this?

Think it was closed for a while because somebody was out of the country. That's the first time I stopped by and there was a note on the door. I was back In The area and it was open and even looked like they had freshened the place up a bit.

I rtff and didn't see anything. Thanks in advance.

HuronMan
05-12-22, 07:00
Went to a place pre-covid called Ambassador Spa (Finch Ave) and had a great time. Search my older post for the summary of this place. There was a typical AMP in the same strip mall but never tried it out. Someone had posted a Toronto AMP board terb. Cc the post before my old review (12/2019) which may provide additional helpful info.Toronto Escort Review Board covers escorts and massage parlors. Www. Terbdotcc.

MidgetMike
05-12-22, 07:41
Did you get a name?

This one is on V. D. At 20 1/2 Mile in Shelby Tw.

I was greated by a mid 30's Korean girl. Firm ass and tits, a bit of extra around the mid section. She did the massage at 80 $. Wanted 140 $ for a BJ, 200 $ FS.First time I had a girl in a short dress. Pants is the norm. So tight, you can't get in far

Short changed on the time. I won't repeat because I'm not about FS in this venue. Massage part was good. Tease too short.

Big Boob Lover
05-12-22, 07:56
Did you get a name?In my experience at Day Spa, unlike many other places, it doesn't matter who you see. I have been there 3 times in the past year or so and seen 3 different providers and the menu is basically the same for each one I saw. Personally I haven't tried the FS option there yet and usually negotiate nude or topless BJ for 80-100 on top of the $80 house charge. I always find it amazing that they speak very little broken English until they want money then they speak fluently.

TheOhioMan
05-12-22, 08:28
This is very strange I've seen her a few times too, at her home off Huron. Never been robbed aside from ripped off from a single standard finish while she was in just a thong. She's very pricey and was clear about no touching. I'd love to have more with her and have been tempted to see her again since on Eros. But I'd imagine it's still 200+for too soft of massage. A rushed single finish and way too much oil. Why wait 5 years to post. I first saw her in 2017 or 18 so almost 5 years and a very different experience for me.Like I said before, I was out of the hobby for a few years and when I saw her on erod the other day it was the first time I've seen her post an ad in years. I still remember my first visit. A few minutes into it she asks if she can take her jeans off because they were expensive and she didn't want to get lotion on them. I was a lot younger and naive.

Averily
05-12-22, 09:36
It's a whole different universe there. There are as many spas as there are Tim Hortons.

You may never want to come back home.

After a more than two-year absence, I'm headed for Toronto in the next week or so. But it's been so long that I have no idea about the AMP scene. Googling was no help and Rubmaps is out of date. Wondering if anyone knows of a website like this one for Canada or has some suggested AMPs to try out. I'll have a car so I can travel to most areas. TIA.

SingDong99
05-12-22, 10:03
Ivy, who was reviewed more than a few times in the Ann Arbor massage reports while working at Bamboo, is now in Highland on Milford rd. Her massage is pretty good, and includes some excellent stretching, and then the excellence continued with some teasing, then on the flip, a super HE. 70 to the house, and left a 50 tip. https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/hws/d/highland-beautiful-new-therapist/7474546123.html.Is this the one next to LEO's coney in front of the high school?

Member #6098
05-12-22, 11:53
Is this the one next to LEO's coney in front of the high school?No, it's on the other side of the street just a little North past the liquor store.

HarryDude
05-12-22, 15:41
Like I said before, I was out of the hobby for a few years and when I saw her on erod the other day it was the first time I've seen her post an ad in years. I still remember my first visit. A few minutes into it she asks if she can take her jeans off because they were expensive and she didn't want to get lotion on them. I was a lot younger and naive.I get that, still a bit odd and very different than my past visits with her. On a side note I'd give that sexy MILF 400 to sit on my face while finishing me with a h. E her ass is amazing and feet are nice too LOL.

DeesNutz
05-12-22, 16:52
After a more than two-year absence, I'm headed for Toronto in the next week or so. But it's been so long that I have no idea about the AMP scene. Googling was no help and Rubmaps is out of date. Wondering if anyone knows of a website like this one for Canada or has some suggested AMPs to try out. I'll have a car so I can travel to most areas. TIA.Try TERB. CC A lot of flashing adverts that will trigger an epileptic fit. Favourite is Airport Golden Spa. There are about 5 others in the same strip mall near the airport. Can't wait to get back there myself.

DirtyDano
05-12-22, 18:43
Try TERB. CC A lot of flashing adverts that will trigger an epileptic fit. Favourite is Airport Golden Spa. There are about 5 others in the same strip mall near the airport. Can't wait to get back there myself.Try sp411. Cc that is what I use for ontario.

RoadRunner51
05-12-22, 23:25
Ivy, who was reviewed more than a few times in the Ann Arbor massage reports while working at Bamboo, is now in Highland on Milford rd. Her massage is pretty good, and includes some excellent stretching, and then the excellence continued with some teasing, then on the flip, a super HE. 70 to the house, and left a 50 tip. https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/hws/d/highland-beautiful-new-therapist/7474546123.html.Is the picture in the ad even close to what she really looks like?

HdWork99
05-13-22, 08:22
Well I'm part of that total, saw her tonight.

Not FS but a good time. She has a very exotic look.

I will be back!!I've showed early and seen the fella walk out before I walked into condo.

Always wonder what her neighbors think LOL.

She's a great time always!

Eaton Beaver
05-13-22, 10:34
Is the picture in the ad even close to what she really looks like?How long you been doing this? LOL.

Seriously, she probably Asian, but the similarity to the pic ends there.

CarmeloJoe35
05-13-22, 10:36
Thinking about stopping by here for a good massage and some other relaxation techniques, but I haven't been here in a while. Is it still Maya and Donna? Is the "new girl" from the AMP on the northside of Detroit still there?

RamButt
05-13-22, 12:40
Is the picture in the ad even close to what she really looks like?Dude really? That girl in the picture for the ad is the exact same woman that gets naked and has FS with you, she's a hottie. Good luck!

Johnfitz
05-13-22, 12:49
Thinking about stopping by here for a good massage and some other relaxation techniques, but I haven't been here in a while. Is it still Maya and Donna? Is the "new girl" from the AMP on the northside of Detroit still there?I was there at the beginning of the month and saw Janey. She was good looking but I'm not sure I'll repeat unless she's willing to allow more fun. YMMV.

ED Pills
05-13-22, 14:35
Is the picture in the ad even close to what she really looks like?Yes that's her, but even prettier in person. She also lies about her age. She is a actually 26 not 29.

kmakevin
05-13-22, 14:39
Is the picture in the ad even close to what she really looks like?Everyone was a beginner at some point in time.

Ropeshark07
05-13-22, 15:07
More info on Suzy would be awesome?. It's tough to find busty massage therapists anymore. PM please!If it's the one on Merriman and Mich, I can help. I've been there a couple of times. It wasn't perfect, but it has potential. Table shower and sauna experience with nice FS finish after. First time I saw an older woman (50?) with wild hair and decent bosum who was nice. (Possibly Suzy?) Second time I saw a slightly younger woman (40?) who was a little slimmer, but also attractive. Even the older mamasan who gave me the table shower before turning me over to the provider was pretty good-looking and personable. FS was available for both, and service was fine, but not fantastic. I like to take my time and they seemed both in a bit of a rush. Probably I could see being a regular and coaxing better service out of them, but it's a little expensive for that approach. If you're hooked on FS rather than just a handshake it'd probably be decent and it's the only place like that near here.

Cbzunokagw
05-13-22, 15:30
No, it's on the other side of the street just a little North past the liquor store.Cancelled an appointment with me less than 10 minutes before my arranged time. Maybe reconsider a trip across town.

ShvdSchtick
05-13-22, 15:34
I've been to the Novi day spa many times over the years. It's like a revolving door, as far as the girls go. The other day I got Leelee. She's in her 30's thin, with a very small beautiful chest. I would say flat chested but fantastic nipples and beautiful eyes.

She gave a “great” massage, not so great but what do you expect. Standard finish with roaming, hope to see her again.

Nknk789
05-13-22, 16:53
Yes that's her, but even prettier in person. She also lies about her age. She is a actually 26 not 29. The picture in the ad is the picture of the Korea movie star lee si young.

Cbzunokagw
05-13-22, 17:32
Cancelled an appointment with me less than 10 minutes before my arranged time. Maybe reconsider a trip across town.I take it back. I was cancelled with very late notice, but later I received a call with an apology. I suggested that for me to try again, I would need some free massage. We came to an understanding, which I find incredibly rare at AMPs. Looking forward to my next visit (but first massage).

ABusinessman
05-13-22, 19:44
I've been to the Novi day spa many times over the years. It's like a revolving door, as far as the girls go. The other day I got Leelee. She's in her 30's thin, with a very small beautiful chest. I would say flat chested but fantastic nipples and beautiful eyes.

She gave a great massage, not so great but what do you expect. Standard finish with roaming, hope to see her again.SS, which one is this? I will be in Novi soon for business and would love a place like that.

ED Pills
05-13-22, 20:18

She gave a great massage, not so great but what do you expect. Standard finish with roaming, hope to see her again.What is the Novi Day Spa? Do you mean Novi Massage, Thai Massage and DDS, or Asian Health?

Can you please explain this "She gave a great massage, not so great. ".

ShvdSchtick
05-13-22, 20:30
What is the Novi Day Spa? Do you mean Novi Massage, Thai Massage and DDS, or Asian Health?

Can you please explain this "She gave a great massage, not so great. ".OMG. Decent massage 7 out of 10.

NorthVdunz129
05-14-22, 13:15
Looking for an Asian or just a MILF with a nice rack and a open menu any options.

Please pm me.

ED Pills
05-14-22, 16:04
Looking for an Asian or just a MILF with a nice rack and a open menu any options.

Please pm me.Post 25108.

Mrtroy
05-15-22, 00:03
Hi anyone know or do, try on kik messager go to public page then in search Michigan massages then you can join that page lot females to pick for massages.

WednesdayFun
05-15-22, 09:16
Hi anyone know or do, try on kik messager go to public page then in search Michigan massages then you can join that page lot females to pick for massages.Every "person" on KIK is always a deposit scammer or a bot. I'd be shocked if any of them area actually real.

Trvlr5
05-15-22, 10:01
Drove past yesturday, on the way somewhere unrelated, but notice parking lot completely empty.

I recall in the past, some of the staff always park there, so never completely empty.

Has it been closed for some reason??

Tpain0710
05-15-22, 14:11
If it's the one on Merriman and Mich, I can help. I've been there a couple of times. It wasn't perfect, but it has potential. Table shower and sauna experience with nice FS finish after. First time I saw an older woman (50?) with wild hair and decent bosum who was nice. (Possibly Suzy?) Second time I saw a slightly younger woman (40?) who was a little slimmer, but also attractive. Even the older mamasan who gave me the table shower before turning me over to the provider was pretty good-looking and personable. FS was available for both, and service was fine, but not fantastic. I like to take my time and they seemed both in a bit of a rush. Probably I could see being a regular and coaxing better service out of them, but it's a little expensive for that approach. If you're hooked on FS rather than just a handshake it'd probably be decent and it's the only place like that near here.Which one are you talking about? Healing plus?

Tpain0710
05-15-22, 14:24
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/81661302

Just saw her and don't waste your time on this one pure rip off, and doesn't even gives a perfect finish.

Lu225
05-15-22, 17:37
Post 25108.Where does it mention anything about big racks?

MrLawnMower
05-15-22, 20:21
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/81661302

Just saw her and don't waste your time on this one pure rip off, and doesn't even gives a perfect finish.Ahh yes, Ripoff Roxy. Otherwise known as Roxycontin. Quite possibly the worst provider ever.

MrLawnMower
05-15-22, 20:23
A month or so a few including me got texts from Payton's number claiming to be her and that she was back. Did anything materialize for anybody?

TeeTime69
05-15-22, 21:37

Just saw her and don't waste your time on this one pure rip off, and doesn't even gives a perfect finish.All the comments read like one person wrote them.

ED Pills
05-15-22, 21:42
Where does it mention anything about big racks?I assume busty is the same thing. You could follow the thread.

Lu225
05-16-22, 02:05
I assume busty is the same thing. You could follow the thread.I did look at 25108 nothing about nice breasts.

Trvlr5
05-16-22, 03:16
I did look at 25108 nothing about nice breasts.I thnk the original idea was to "follow the thread. " not just the one single post. But even at that it's mentioned there, as well.

XirCom
05-16-22, 07:53

Just saw her and don't waste your time on this one pure rip off, and doesn't even gives a perfect finish.My worst ever!

OnTheRoad2019
05-16-22, 10:21
Had an itch to scratch so I headed over to see Bonita Saturday. Walked into her studio and was greeted with a big hug and a kiss. Those big beautiful lips. Anyway, went on to spend just shy off an hour getting all of the kinks worked out in all the right ways.

Guys, if you're not a FS guy like me, forget the shitty AMP's and go visit the beautiful Bonita. You will not be disappointed!

https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home

FrankyV8
05-16-22, 12:15
She told me to ask for Summer when I arrived and was pleasantly surprised when she answered the door. She's very pretty, younger and with a tight body. Thought I was in for a great time, but in the end it was more of a "meh" experience.

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/hey-love-im-in-town/872789118697Anybody been able to get in to see Summer? She still advertises, but I have never gotten a text or call back.

Moonglow913
05-16-22, 12:28
Anybody been able to get in to see Summer? She still advertises, but I have never gotten a text or call back.I can't say with certainty but I believe this is the Summer from GR. Pictures look like her, gorgeous and phone is the right area code. Saw her once preCOVID. I concur with general consensus of the GR boys, she is hot AF and one of the best looking babes you will run across in the hobby but huge GPS and an attitude that sucks (not in a good way).

VcyClonn
05-16-22, 12:36
Hello mates, I think I asked it before but again, any of you guys are in contact with ebony? I lost her number and checking here again. Does she do in call other than the saigon? Please PM. Cheers.

CarmeloJoe35
05-16-22, 13:55
Anybody been able to get in to see Summer? She still advertises, but I have never gotten a text or call back.Call Saigon and arrange an appointment. From one of the earlier reviews she's pricey but really good looking. Tiffany also told me she's supper cute white girl with a great body. I like Asians, so I probably won't go for that.

SamPerkins420
05-16-22, 15:17
Not trying to start shit, hopefully the mod allows this post. Anyone else have issues with constant STDs from AMPs? Seems like half the time I go, whether it's a level 1 or FS ending, within a week I'm online filling out forms and getting anti bacterial scripts called in.

I love mongering but have had 3 instances in the last 6 months or so. All tied back to AMPs. Have never had an issue with a strip club girl, and not enough experience with traditional escorts to notice.

NorthVdunz129
05-16-22, 17:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Krinkle187
05-16-22, 21:02
Anyone see the Downriver Nuru lady recently? A few weeks back a fellow monger posted on the forum saying she was being watched or something? Any of you guys got any intel? I've been wanting to go see her. It's been a while.

ED Pills
05-16-22, 21:21
Not trying to start shit, hopefully the mod allows this post. Anyone else have issues with constant STDs from AMPs? Seems like half the time I go, whether it's a level 1 or FS ending, within a week I'm online filling out forms and getting anti bacterial scripts called in.

I love mongering but have had 3 instances in the last 6 months or so. All tied back to AMPs. Have never had an issue with a strip club girl, and not enough experience with traditional escorts to notice.Try using a condom.

JDoe1969
05-16-22, 22:50

I love mongering but have had 3 instances in the last 6 months or so. All tied back to AMPs. Have never had an issue with a strip club girl, and not enough experience with traditional escorts to notice.Would you mind sharing was it just from a HJ? FS? BJ? Which AMP was this?

Tpain0710
05-17-22, 07:59
Has anyone in this group tried any of these before? Any input would be great.

If you go to massagefinder Southfield you would find these 4 beautiful women there.

TeeTime69
05-17-22, 08:05

I love mongering but have had 3 instances in the last 6 months or so. All tied back to AMPs. Have never had an issue with a strip club girl, and not enough experience with traditional escorts to notice.You infected someone but she / he is asymptomatic and you're reinfecting yourself from the same original source.

Just a thought.

Dono4126
05-17-22, 10:19
Back in March there was a discussion of whether there were any replacements available for massages by Asians that were done in an apartment like that used to exist in Madison Heights and elsewhere. Someone posted this link. Anybody ever check this out?

https://hot.com/us/mi/detroit/escorts/gallery/1-248-832-1941/m-S5Ax

RootPotter
05-17-22, 11:48
I'm going to be in town this weekend, and will likely have the opportunity to get a massage. I've seen Jocelyn before, and I'm debating whether to see her again, whether to see Edyn Wylde, or Bonita Diaz. It seems like the recommendation from this board would be Bonita, but I enjoyed Jocelyn a lot (and it seems that there is the prospect for more than a HJ), and I find Edyn intriguing. Thoughts?

BlupurpSky
05-17-22, 11:53
Has anyone in this group tried any of these before? Any input would be great.

If you go to massagefinder Southfield you would find these 4 beautiful women there.Tokyo (Toki) seems to have transitioned to a more management role. You will see one of her girls. The general consensus was that YMMV depending on which girl you got.

Fitzie00
05-17-22, 14:20
Had an itch to scratch so I headed over to see Bonita Saturday. Walked into her studio and was greeted with a big hug and a kiss. Those big beautiful lips. Anyway, went on to spend just shy off an hour getting all of the kinks worked out in all the right ways.

Guys, if you're not a FS guy like me, forget the shitty AMP's and go visit the beautiful Bonita. You will not be disappointed!

https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/homeWhat can I expect to bring for a decent tip for Bonita? Is a BJ on the menu? Thanks.

OnTheRoad2019
05-17-22, 14:34
What can I expect to bring for a decent tip for Bonita? Is a BJ on the menu? Thanks.Everything but FS is on the table. I have never spent more then the $160 in total.

Mrtroy
05-17-22, 15:08
Stidio is it apt / house or a office rental? What city in?

Thanks.

What can I expect to bring for a decent tip for Bonita? Is a BJ on the menu? Thanks.

JetSpray
05-17-22, 15:43
Any recent visits? Cindy was an ATF of mine. Is the new Hanna the old Hanna? How is the new managent?

PM'S ok.

Riker101
05-17-22, 16:05
Got ahold of my favorite provider. Lisa! She was out of town taking care of some things. She will be back next week. I have an appointment set for Monday. Just excited.

Jp1225
05-17-22, 16:11
Stidio is it apt / house or a office rental? What city in?.Every detail about Bonita is available by searching this thread. Her garage has been converted into a finished space exclusive for massage, etc. Her rate is flat at $160 (no tip necessary or asked for, and will not get you any more service). Southfield (I think), nice safe neighborhood. I've never run into overbooking situation on my 4 visits with her as others have mentioned as her only negative, and I believe she has tried to space them out as apparently we don't want to see what we already know from here that duh, she has other customers. Just high give them other monger as you walk past each other and say have fun!

Trobber222
05-17-22, 18:09

I love mongering but have had 3 instances in the last 6 months or so. All tied back to AMPs. Have never had an issue with a strip club girl, and not enough experience with traditional escorts to notice.Level 1 = HJ. You caught something from a Handy? Not sure how the hell that would happen. I'd bet you have something treatment resistant and it never clears. You might want to call in a heavier duty antibiotic.

Mr Deep
05-17-22, 18:41
New to this site but certainly not to the game. I have always figured out this hobby / habit myself. Many great experiences and many not so much. But I find this website useful and I don't mind sharing experiences.

Most recent visit was Cherry Blossom in Shelby twp. Good massage and attractive Chinese masseuse (rare). I usually get what I want in this game but not always worth it.

Let me know if anyone needs any info. I have been all over!

ED Pills
05-17-22, 20:36
New to this site but certainly not to the game. I have always figured out this hobby / habit myself. Many great experiences and many not so much. But I find this website useful and I don't mind sharing experiences.

Most recent visit was Cherry Blossom in Shelby twp. Good massage and attractive Chinese masseuse (rare). I usually get what I want in this game but not always worth it.

Let me know if anyone needs any info. I have been all over!Yes. Tell us about cherry blossom.

CarmeloJoe35
05-17-22, 21:40
Level 1 = HJ. You caught something from a Handy? Not sure how the hell that would happen. I'd bet you have something treatment resistant and it never clears. You might want to call in a heavier duty antibiotic.So I have had both an infection and skin irritations. 5 years ago I caught something at the Korean AMP on Middlebelt with Sunny. Shes long been gone and the others never did what she did. We had some fun, but it wasn't FS or even a blow job, but somehow I caught something. I remember fingering her really good and she got really wet and was cumming. After we were done, then she wiped my hand first and then wiped down junior with the same towel. I think that's how it happened unless she used an unclean towel or and unclean prostate massager. Pretty sure she didn't use her finger. Anyhow. Antibiotics did the trick. After a several months and going to AMPs sometimes twice a week, I noticed a was starting to get irritated after HJs. I was freaked out about the towels. But then it would go away. It took me a while but I figured out I developed an irritation or some kind of allergy to the baby oil or whatever the places used. So it could be that, unless of course you test positive.

Anyway. A warning about the stronger antibiotics. One of those antibiotics crippled me for several months and I still have nerve issues from it. Stay away from CIPRO or Levaquin or any fluoroquinolone unless your dying. That's some dangerous shit and the doctors don't tell you anything about the five or six black box warnings (the FDAs strongest warning, and it has five or six of them). That shit will damage you. You might not notice it right away, but it permanently damages you and it gets worse over time. Some people don't notice it for years. Anyhow, you've been warned. If they say that's the only thing that will work, call their bullshit and ask for ceftriaxone or some other cephalosporin or, depending on the bacteria, even penicillin if your not allergic to it.

SmegBoy
05-17-22, 21:55
Every detail about Bonita is available by searching this thread. Her garage has been converted into a finished space exclusive for massage, etc. Her rate is flat at $160 (no tip necessary or asked for, and will not get you any more service). Southfield (I think), nice safe neighborhood. I've never run into overbooking situation on my 4 visits with her as others have mentioned as her only negative, and I believe she has tried to space them out as apparently we don't want to see what we already know from here that duh, she has other customers. Just high give them other monger as you walk past each other and say have fun!She's in Redford, not Southfield. Directly declined a tip the one time I offered. Very classy and accommodating woman.

WednesdayFun
05-17-22, 23:20
So I have had both an infection and skin irritations. 5 years ago I caught something at the Korean AMP on Middlebelt with Sunny. Shes long been gone and the others never did what she did. We had some fun, but it wasn't FS or even a blow job, but somehow I caught something. I remember fingering her really good and she got really wet and was cumming. After we were done, then she wiped my hand first and then wiped down junior with the same towel. I think that's how it happened unless she used an unclean towel or and unclean prostate massager. Pretty sure she didn't use her finger. Anyhow. Antibiotics did the trick. After a several months and going to AMPs sometimes twice a week, I noticed a was starting to get irritated after HJs. I was freaked out about the towels. But then it would go away. It took me a while but I figured out I developed an irritation or some kind of allergy to the baby oil or whatever the places used. So it could be that, unless of course you test positive.

Anyway. A warning about the stronger antibiotics. One of those antibiotics crippled me for several months and I still have nerve issues from it. Stay away from CIPRO or Levaquin or any fluoroquinolone unless your dying. That's some dangerous shit and the doctors don't tell you anything about the five or six black box warnings (the FDAs strongest warning, and it has five or six of them). That shit will damage you. You might not notice it right away, but it permanently damages you and it gets worse over time. Some people don't notice it for years. Anyhow, you've been warned. If they say that's the only thing that will work, call their bullshit and ask for ceftriaxone or some other cephalosporin or, depending on the bacteria, even penicillin if your not allergic to it.I had Cipro after being in the hospital and that stuff is no joke. I had it because I had gangrene but it does mess you up.

Trobber222
05-18-22, 05:45
Got ahold of my favorite provider. Lisa! She was out of town taking care of some things. She will be back next week. I have an appointment set for Monday. Just excited.Does she have an ad somewhere? Looked but can't find any contact info.

DirtyOne313
05-18-22, 10:17
So I have had both an infection and skin irritations. 5 years ago I caught something at the Korean AMP on Middlebelt with Sunny. Shes long been gone and the others never did what she did. We had some fun, but it wasn't FS or even a blow job, but somehow I caught something. I remember fingering her really good and she got really wet and was cumming. After we were done, then she wiped my hand first and then wiped down junior with the same towel. I think that's how it happened unless she used an unclean towel or and unclean prostate massager. Pretty sure she didn't use her finger. Anyhow. Antibiotics did the trick. After a several months and going to AMPs sometimes twice a week, I noticed a was starting to get irritated after HJs. I was freaked out about the towels. But then it would go away. It took me a while but I figured out I developed an irritation or some kind of allergy to the baby oil or whatever the places used. So it could be that, unless of course you test positive.

Anyway. A warning about the stronger antibiotics. One of those antibiotics crippled me for several months and I still have nerve issues from it. Stay away from CIPRO or Levaquin or any fluoroquinolone unless your dying. That's some dangerous shit and the doctors don't tell you anything about the five or six black box warnings (the FDAs strongest warning, and it has five or six of them). That shit will damage you. You might not notice it right away, but it permanently damages you and it gets worse over time. Some people don't notice it for years. Anyhow, you've been warned. If they say that's the only thing that will work, call their bullshit and ask for ceftriaxone or some other cephalosporin or, depending on the bacteria, even penicillin if your not allergic to it.I still shake my head at you mongers that go down in the nether regions of AMPs, Strippers, Street Walkers ect. Let them blow you, handy or FS w/ rubber. Doing anything in that area of them is really stupid imo. You are paying for YOU not them. But then again, I am a lot less likely to catch anything.

TeeTime69
05-18-22, 12:09
Yes. Tell us about cherry blossom.My experience is that getting a session without an appointments is difficult.

They track phone numbers and your image from a video camera in the lobby. [Not me, but confirmed] If you use a burner and don't assault or otherwise piss off your massage therapist, you shouldn't worry. The last two trips were 100% legit. Not a single accidental touch. Terrific massages.

Freddy100
05-18-22, 13:41
Who is Edyn? Never heard of her.

F.

I'm going to be in town this weekend, and will likely have the

opportunity to get a massage. I've seen Jocelyn before, and I'm debating whether to see her again, whether to see Edyn Wylde, or Bonita Diaz. It seems like the recommendation from this board would be Bonita, but I enjoyed Jocelyn a lot (and it seems that there is the prospect for more than a HJ), and I find Edyn intriguing. Thoughts?

Wally2822
05-18-22, 14:22

I love mongering but have had 3 instances in the last 6 months or so. All tied back to AMPs. Have never had an issue with a strip club girl, and not enough experience with traditional escorts to notice.Which AMPs did you go to?

RootPotter
05-18-22, 17:09
Who is Edyn? Never heard of her..https://twitter.com/edynwylde

She used to advertise on Eros. As see posts #16710 and 16711 on this thread.

Tpain0710
05-18-22, 18:17
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/81836589

Anyone tried this sweet mama I'm so intrigued to try her out but looks too good to be true.

JAsian
05-18-22, 19:01
Which AMPs did you go to?I sent the poster a PM yesterday and asked which AMPs. I still haven't got a reply. Has anyone else found out yet?

ED Pills
05-18-22, 21:22

I love mongering but have had 3 instances in the last 6 months or so. All tied back to AMPs. Have never had an issue with a strip club girl, and not enough experience with traditional escorts to notice.Maybe it relates to the syphilis you reported back in February?

Telecaster
05-19-22, 09:52
Had the day off and went out for an adventure.

Started at Ocean Berkley, had Nana (I think) 40's, short and decent looking 6/10, good massage 7/10, good finish 7/10. During the finish she pointed jr up at me and I accidentally shot a hard stream right into my fucking eye! By the time I got to my car my eye was fully red. Had to go to CVS and get eye drops.

Then went to Serendipity in SF. Older attendant, thin and very nice, massage 7/10, finish 7/10.

Then went to thai dds novi. Younger attendent 30's, kinda cute, very small (name started with an E). Excellent massage 9/10, super finish 9/10.

Did 30 minutes at all places and tipped $50.

OnTheRoad2019
05-19-22, 11:40

Started at Ocean Berkley, had Nana (I think) 40's, short and decent looking 6/10, good massage 7/10, good finish 7/10. During the finish she pointed jr up at me and I accidentally shot a hard stream right into my fucking eye! By the time I got to my car my eye was fully red. Had to go to CVS and get eye drops.

Then went to Serendipity in SF. Older attendant, thin and very nice, massage 7/10, finish 7/10.

Then went to thai dds novi. Younger attendent 30's, kinda cute, very small (name started with an E). Excellent massage 9/10, super finish 9/10.

Did 30 minutes at all places and tipped $50.Three pops in one day? Damn dude that's impressive LOL.

Bzerkley Rich
05-19-22, 12:40

Did 30 minutes at all places and tipped $50.Thai DDS. Where is that?

RayLatoole
05-19-22, 14:20
https://twitter.com/edynwylde

She used to advertise on Eros. As see posts #16710 and 16711 on this thread.She used to go by Violet. Used to see her a lot in an apt in Farmington off on grandriver. Of course, the was back when Arriana worked out of the same apt so that was years ago. She was also into bdsm at that time.

ED Pills
05-19-22, 14:31
Thai DDS. Where is that?I believe he said novi. Google maps will give you more info.

Member #6244
05-19-22, 23:51
I'm looking to visit Bonita for a session within the next few weeks. Anyone mind inboxing me specific details on her sessions? The reviews on here are a big vague. Thanks in advance.

Tpain0710
05-20-22, 08:42
I'm looking to visit Bonita for a session within the next few weeks. Anyone mind inboxing me specific details on her sessions? The reviews on here are a big vague. Thanks in advance.She's gone for a week and will be back following the memorial week holidays.

HdWork99
05-20-22, 09:28
313-797-3XXX.

Anyone seen these lady's for a massage? Looking for honest reviews! Thanks.

SkinDogToo
05-20-22, 10:49
She used to go by Violet. Used to see her a lot in an apt in Farmington off on grandriver. Of course, the was back when Arriana worked out of the same apt so that was years ago. She was also into bdsm at that time.Yes, she had a nice setup. She was cool. Wondered what happen to her. She must be in her 40's now as she was no spring chicken back then.

BrownCrown
05-20-22, 11:29
I believe he said novi. Google maps will give you more info.Thai Massage and DDS. Spa. 26109 Novi Rd, Novi. Easy to use google search!

Member #6054
05-20-22, 13:57
I saw an Annie at M-1 last summer, and wondered if the Annie mentioned here recently was the same one.

It is. And what a knockout little body she has. Had a great time. I asked her how long she'd be here this time, and she said (through Google Translate) until August 25th, so keep that in mind if you're interested.Do any of you Detroit guys remember this provider that left in August of 2018? Was FS an option back then?

OnTheRoad2019
05-20-22, 14:49
She's gone for a week and will be back following the memorial week holidays.Nope Bonita is very much here and available. I'm on my way over there now.

She doesn't leave until Tuesday😀.

BattMann
05-20-22, 15:34
This is in the former Relax location. Appeared to be one person working. Older, probably 50's, but not bad looking. She had a mask on, so there is a bit of an error factor there. She had a tight shirt on and it looked like she had a nice pair, alas, I would not find out any more than that.

Good massage. There were a couple hints of teasing, but nothing overt. On the flip, I gently put my hand on her butt to "assume the position". She was pretty smooth about politely removing it and began to massage my arm and the rest of the front. About 10 minutes left, she told me "almost done" and moved around to give me scalp massage. After which, out the door I went.

I took her almost done comment to mean DIY was all that was going to happen. I could have pressed it at that point but that always ruins the mood for me and I didn't feel like putting forth the effort anyway. There may be room here for success with familiarity, but I didn't leave happy.

Good massage though. As good as the better providers at SWB or Famous. Not quite as good as Bella. 1hr 70 house, 20 tip.

MichiganMan686
05-20-22, 16:03
Booked an hour with Liaa. She changed her name to Liaa for the USA search engine. Been going there every week.

Pros.

1. she's adorable.

2. Shower avaliable and place is clean.

3. Always on time.

4. Great rub. I get my full time everytime.

5. Great conversation.

6. Great communication.

7. Just a beautiful girl.

8. Ending is always fantastic.

Cons.

There are none. Great time everytime.

200/ hr Ad is on adultsearch body rubs. Detroit. Mm686.

Member #6054
05-20-22, 17:05
Do any of you Detroit guys remember this provider that left in August of 2018? Was FS an option back then?She is in Ohio somewhere. Please PM me if you know where and what your experiences were good or bad.

Gerjon
05-20-22, 18:49
Booked an hour with Liaa. She changed her name to Liaa for the USA search engine. Been going there every week.

Pros.

1. she's adorable.

3. Always on time.

5. Great conversation.

6. Great communication.

Cons.

200/ hr Ad is on adultsearch body rubs. Detroit. Mm686.Thanks for the review. I found the ad. Where is her incall located? Private or hotel?

Robertin75
05-20-22, 21:19
313-797-3XXX.

Anyone seen these lady's for a massage? Looking for honest reviews! Thanks.I found one of the providers on IG and started chatting with her but she started talking nonsense crap so I think that place is BS.

SenorVac
05-20-22, 22:53

Pros.

1. she's adorable.

3. Always on time.

5. Great conversation.

6. Great communication.

Cons.

200/ hr Ad is on adultsearch body rubs. Detroit. Mm686.What finish are available? FS? Or just BBBJ or HJ?

Member #6060
05-20-22, 22:58
What finish are available? FS? Or just BBBJ or HJ?I've never had more than a DIY while I can roam. Maybe he got lucky. But either way, overall he isn't wrong. I have had better DIY sessions with her than I've had HJ session with cheaper girls. I don't mind pleasuring Myself anyways in front of a very cute girl who talks filthy.

Member #6244
05-21-22, 03:12
I've never had more than a DIY while I can roam. Maybe he got lucky. But either way, overall he isn't wrong. I have had better DIY sessions with her than I've had HJ session with cheaper girls. I don't mind pleasuring Myself anyways in front of a very cute girl who talks filthy.She has the nicest natural chest I've ever put my hands on. Big perky and firm.

Gerjon
05-21-22, 09:56
I've never had more than a DIY while I can roam. Maybe he got lucky. But either way, overall he isn't wrong. I have had better DIY sessions with her than I've had HJ session with cheaper girls. I don't mind pleasuring Myself anyways in front of a very cute girl who talks filthy.Hmmm he said "8. Ending is always fantastic. " - I wouldn't call DIY fantastic, especially for $200 / h.

She sure looks and sounds awesome, was hoping at least HJ was available.

Streethunter
05-21-22, 11:29
Decided to give it a other go. Apparently they don't have hrr slots anymore. So I had to do an hour. Funny thing is the appt went just over a half hour. I gave her half the tip with a dirty look by her but I said I only got half hour when I paid for a full hour. Massage was maybe 5/10. Decent effort after, but absolutely no roaming. Unless they get new people, this place is off my list. Just not worth it at all.

Tpain0710
05-21-22, 12:57
Decided to give it a other go. Apparently they don't have hrr slots anymore. So I had to do an hour. Funny thing is the appt went just over a half hour. I gave her half the tip with a dirty look by her but I said I only got half hour when I paid for a full hour. Massage was maybe 5/10. Decent effort after, but absolutely no roaming. Unless they get new people, this place is off my list. Just not worth it at all.Last week I stopped at shiastu and saw Tina (short) may be in her 40's, the massage was good she really worked on my back which I needed really bad but there was no MT and no roaming only a decent HJ, nothing much, tipped her. 4 and. 8 for an hour massage, its only good for a regular massage don't expect any extras.

Tpain0710
05-21-22, 12:58
Nope Bonita is very much here and available. I'm on my way over there now.

She doesn't leave until Tuesday.Saw her last week and she told me leaving over the weekend, thanks for the update, hope you enjoyed.

VcyClonn
05-21-22, 13:07
So just saw the SWB visit post down, recalled my recent visit to famous shiatsu in mound road. Heard about suzie here before. I asked for her and the girl at reception said suzie not there or not available (I did not get the exact). But WTH. Thought to give the other girl a try anyways I was in need of a good massage. Glad I took that choice. She said her name is Jenny, cute petite girl may be in her late 30's (hard to guess their age). She started with placing a towel on my back which give me a bad sign initially. Then she sat on my butt and the towel slid down slowly as the massage progressed. She did a really good massage on my back with her finger tips and elbows. I will give 8/10 for massage. There was not much tease as such but some accidental touches. On the flip, the usual nice body comments, nice gentle touches with OTC only allowed. Came out after a standard finish. 1 hr visit with 80+40 roses. I can go for that massage again. Cheers.

BusterTc
05-21-22, 21:33
About noon on Saturday I made a 4 pm hour long massage appointment at the Thai Massage Spa in Novi based on some recommendations here. On my way there I received a call to tell me that they lost my appointment, but that they could take me at their place in Farmington Hills on 12 Mile. I decided to take one for the team and drove to the Farmington Hills location since it was very near my motel. Rose was my my masseuse. She gave a great massage ($80), but extra's were not on the table. As a result I didn't leave a tip.

Since I still had unfulfilled needs, I called Saigon Spa in Ferndale and made a 7 pm appointment. I got Tiffany that I had had a couple of months ago. I had booked a one hour appointment, but when I got there they told me they could only give me a half hour. I requested a nude blow job, so the price was $300 (total). Given how cute Tiffany is, I did not think that was too much. She started with a brief massage using hot rocks, and then came the flip. Tiffany climbed up on the table, and oiled us up. She then did a body slide, and then rode me rubbing her pussy against my cock. I never made it to the blow job.

You can make your own decisions as to the value of the services I received. I love the ultra spinner bodies of the Vietnamese, so I will return given the dregs available on the escort market.

I emailed Bonita on Friday evening asking for a Saturday appointment and got no response. I then tried calling her about noon, got no answer, so I left a message and I never got and answer to that message.

HeeJunk
05-21-22, 21:44
About noon on Saturday I made a 4 pm hour long massage appointment at the Thai Massage Spa in Novi based on some recommendations here. On my way there I received a call to tell me that they lost my appointment, but that they could take me at their place in Farmington Hills on 12 Mile. I decided to take one for the team and drove to the Farmington Hills location since it was very near my motel. Rose was my my masseuse. She gave a great massage ($80), but extra's were not on the table. As a result I didn't leave a tip.

Since I still had unfulfilled needs, I called Saigon Spa in Ferndale and made a 7 pm appointment. I got Tiffany that I had had a couple of months ago. I had booked a one hour appointment, but when I got there they told me they could only give me a half hour. I requested a nude blow job, so the price was $300 (total). Given how cute Tiffany is, I did not think that was too much. She started with a brief massage using hot rocks, and then came the flip. Tiffany climbed up on the table, and oiled us up. She then did a body slide, and then rode me rubbing her pussy against my cock. I never made it to the blow job.

You can make your own decisions as to the value of the services I received. I love the ultra spinner bodies of the Vietnamese, so I will return given the dregs available on the escort market.

I emailed Bonita on Friday evening asking for a Saturday appointment and got no response. I then tried calling her about noon, got no answer, so I left a message and I never got and answer to that message.Thai massage and dds is on novi rd. Not the chain on grand river.

Tj144
05-22-22, 14:16
You definitely overpaid man, no doubt about it. I've fucked her for much less than that and a BBBJ there usually runs me the room fee plus a $100 tip.

Tiffany gets some hate on here for her careless attitude and prices but I'm a fan of hers in general. Unless she's rushing you'll always have a good time there and her body slide is pretty fun. It's a shame you didn't make it to the BJ as she gives a pretty good one.

BigBootyFan
05-22-22, 15:30
Hmmm he said "8. Ending is always fantastic. " - I wouldn't call DIY fantastic, especially for $200 / h.

She sure looks and sounds awesome, was hoping at least HJ was available.I seen her about a year ago. Pros: body was nice and super cool. Cons: diy and average looks, priced too high. For 2 bills there are better options IMHO. To each his own.

Tpain0710
05-22-22, 17:41
Hey fellas,

Is there any good African american masseuse in and around detroit, someone with a service like bonita and same price range.

Throtbngr
05-22-22, 18:00

I emailed Bonita on Friday evening asking for a Saturday appointment and got no response. I then tried calling her about noon, got no answer, so I left a message and I never got and answer to that message.If you're referring to the place on 12 mile between Orchard Lake and Middlebelt. There were posts here quite some time ago suggesting or hinting that HJ was available that were totally false. I've been a couple of times and had a decent but legit massage and only self serve was available.

Throtbngr
05-22-22, 18:11
313-797-3XXX.

Anyone seen these lady's for a massage? Looking for honest reviews! Thanks.If you are referring to this ad?

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/body-rubs/895092813957

This is one of the 6-7 Bikini massage places that over charge for a shitty massage from a young hot chick with no ending other than possible self service. As they say in Jurassic Park RUUUUUNNNNN! LOL. Unless you're just looking to spend 100-300 bucks to Jack yourself off in front of eye candy.

ABusinessman
05-22-22, 22:51
Had a solid experience here with LeeLee earlier this week. She's a bit older and a little thick but then again so am I.

Asked for and received good strong massage. Received a little bit of teasing — just enough to get me into the mood.

Then on the flip she left no doubt and had a great 2 handed technique.

Will definitely return.

Member #6060
05-23-22, 08:56
Hey fellas,

Is there any good African american masseuse in and around detroit, someone with a service like bonita and same price range.Never seen Bonita. Don't know what she offers aside from the comments here. But I know 2-3 extremely UTR AA girls who will leave you happy.

Member #6060
05-23-22, 08:59
She has the nicest natural chest I've ever put my hands on. Big perky and firm.Easily one of the best chests. I know I get shit for saying it, but I don't mind her rate when I consider looks, dirty talk, those boobs. I'll take the stick shift if I have to if it means constant encouragement and allowing me to roam up top.

WillyMatt123
05-23-22, 10:14
A couple weeks ago I called Empire and asked if Lynda was there that day. Was told yes and set a time. Show up and Daisy answers the door. Told her I had appt with Linda. She says Linda not here, maybe come later. I take good care of you. I say thanks but no thanks and leave. I chock it up to it being Empire.

Friday I called M1 and ask if Sunny is working. Oh yes, come on over. Get there as I am being shown to a room I say I have an appointment with Sunny. Out comes a sentence in a different language with Sunny being the last word. I tell her what I want agree on a number and get ready. In comes a cute nicely built maybe late 20 ish girl. As I'm getting the massage I'm thinking is this Sunny? Doubt it. Good time, well done but is this who I asked for?. Nope said her name is Monique. Guess I should asked when she walked in, but wasn't going to kick her out either way. Would repeat if it was closer. Still would like to see Sunny but it's on the other side of the world from my area.

80/120.

HdWork99
05-23-22, 10:17
I found one of the providers on IG and started chatting with her but she started talking nonsense crap so I think that place is BS.On me her IG name.

PacoTaco
05-23-22, 10:47
So after getting spooked before I pulled the trigger a few weeks ago. No bad spot- decent massage. Will leave with a smile. Would like to check out the other providers there. I had Carmen and my question is are there other providers better or worse. Feel free to send me a PM if you don't want to put it out on the common board.

Dan Gerous
05-23-22, 11:26
Easily one of the best chests. I know I get shit for saying it, but I don't mind her rate when I consider looks, dirty talk, those boobs. I'll take the stick shift if I have to if it means constant encouragement and allowing me to roam up top.I am intrigued with roaming and dirty talk. But DIY is disappointing. At least a HJ would have been provided. Is her face real shown in the adult search pictures?

Dan Gerous
05-23-22, 11:29
Never seen Bonita. Don't know what she offers aside from the comments here. But I know 2-3 extremely UTR AA girls who will leave you happy.Can you please share the details! You can please PM me, if you prefer. Thanks in advance.

FCastle88
05-23-22, 12:06
Never seen Bonita. Don't know what she offers aside from the comments here. But I know 2-3 extremely UTR AA girls who will leave you happy.Any of these ladies looking for new clientele? PM is welcome.

RWhite
05-23-22, 12:45
Looking for a UTR doesn't have to be an AMP but def don't want that bikini stuff. A good UTR or a legit Spa that blurs the lines. I know it's YMMV.

BigBootyFan
05-23-22, 13:49
I am intrigued with roaming and dirty talk. But DIY is disappointing. At least a HJ would have been provided. Is her face real shown in the adult search pictures?She doesn't look like the girl in the ad. If that's actually her then it was when she was alot younger.

Tpain0710
05-23-22, 14:36
Never seen Bonita. Don't know what she offers aside from the comments here. But I know 2-3 extremely UTR AA girls who will leave you happy.Can you please PM me the numbers or profile links, thanks.

MichiganMan686
05-23-22, 14:55
She doesn't look like the girl in the ad. If that's actually her then it was when she was alot younger.Don't worry about her face. She's young and beautiful. Trust me. Mm686.

MichiganMan686
05-23-22, 15:08
Seems to be confusion on Liaa services. Lets just say YMMV. If you are an experienced monger you build a trust. Thats about true wit everything in life too. Mm686.

Jp1225
05-23-22, 16:13
I'm looking to visit Bonita for a session within the next few weeks. Anyone mind inboxing me specific details on her sessions? The reviews on here are a big vague. Thanks in advance.Every detail is on here. So many reviews put it together like an easy 50 piece puzzle.

OnTheRoad2019
05-23-22, 18:05
Hey guys! Does she ever offer MSOG as an ad on for FS? I've not been with anything that hot in 30 years. I'll likely pop off during the BS.

Tj144
05-23-22, 18:33
Hey guys! Does she ever offer MSOG as an ad on for FS? I've not been with anything that hot in 30 years. I'll likely pop off during the BS.I asked her this before and she said a second pop would require double the tip. So there is no MSOG unless you want to pay for it. Tiffany is the kind that's always going to upcharge when she can though, it might be possible to get MSOG with one of the other girls at Saigon.

The New World
05-23-22, 21:32
Calling ahead does work. You need to be that particular spas regular and tip better than average. You left, that was the correct way to handle it. But ask for her again tomorrow and bring your money back. When they know who you are, making appointments works.

It sounds like you did well at M1, stick with her and ask for her every week.

If you're not the spa's regular loyal customer, you won't be treated as if you were their loyal customer.

A couple weeks ago I called Empire and asked if Lynda was there that day. Was told yes and set a time. Show up and Daisy answers the door. Told her I had appt with Linda. She says Linda not here, maybe come later. I take good care of you. I say thanks but no thanks and leave. I chock it up to it being Empire.

Friday I called M1 and ask if Sunny is working. Oh yes, come on over. Get there as I am being shown to a room I say I have an appointment with Sunny. Out comes a sentence in a different language with Sunny being the last word. I tell her what I want agree on a number and get ready. In comes a cute nicely built maybe late 20 ish girl. As I'm getting the massage I'm thinking is this Sunny? Doubt it. Good time, well done but is this who I asked for?. Nope said her name is Monique. Guess I should asked when she walked in, but wasn't going to kick her out either way. Would repeat if it was closer. Still would like to see Sunny but it's on the other side of the world from my area.

80/120.

TeeTime69
05-24-22, 03:13
Calling ahead does work. You need to be that particular spas regular and tip better than average. You left, that was the correct way to handle it. But ask for her again tomorrow and bring your money back. When they know who you are, making appointments works.

If you're not the spa's regular loyal customer, you won't be treated as if you were their loyal customer.Your favorite girl appreciates your tip and vibe, she will give you her cell number and ask you to schedule directly with her for her.

OnAnonAnon
05-24-22, 08:22
Your favorite girl appreciates your tip and vibe, she will give you her cell number and ask you to schedule directly with her for her.And be on-time. If running even a few minutes late, let them know. My favorites really appreciate my reliability and communication.

JAsian
05-24-22, 09:17

If you're not the spa's regular loyal customer, you won't be treated as if you were their loyal customer.Being a regular works very well when you are working directly with a long term provider. It doesn't work that well when you are working with the owner who has frequent change over. I actually get subpar service by knowing the owner because the girls think they have to follow the house rules. That's been my experience. YMMV.

DetRT
05-24-22, 10:27
She doesn't look like the girl in the ad. If that's actually her then it was when she was alot younger.Most of the pics are 100% her. The face is someone else, though. When she first started, she had all fake pics but I think she realized her killer tits are what will get clients.

Gromlin
05-24-22, 16:11
First time post been lurking for a while. Never been to a AMP before just hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Not trying to travel too far somewhere like 10-15 mile radius of Roseville. Just looking for a nice massage HJ and top roaming. Thanks be safe fellas.

KrisJack
05-25-22, 01:25
Was intrigued by recent report of leaving happy at this place. Had always been legit. Went and got "she she". Maybe Susie. Hard to tell with mask. Very slender. Attractive face. Hard to tell age. Mid 40's?

Decent rub that started with gentle contact to backside so figured we were in business. 25 minutes into hour starts with solid teasing. On flip roaming uc up top and a little down below before it was shut down. Top was full go. Not much there but appreciated the access. Good standard finish with some prostate work.

Downside was she kept the door ajar and then would shut it. And then opened it. Back and forth. Had me a bit concerned. In the end all good. 70/60.

Would go back. Again, had been here several times before but only good a nice massage.

XirCom
05-25-22, 05:35
First time post been lurking for a while. Never been to a AMP before just hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Not trying to travel too far somewhere like 10-15 mile radius of Roseville. Just looking for a nice massage HJ and top roaming. Thanks be safe fellas.It sounds like you need to see Faith in SCS. Exactly what you're looking for.

https://www.yellowpages.com/saint-clair-shores-mi/mip/massage-by-faith-479861484

DetroitWireMan
05-25-22, 09:59
It sounds like you need to see Faith in SCS. Exactly what you're looking for.

https://www.yellowpages.com/saint-clair-shores-mi/mip/massage-by-faith-479861484Agreed. Faith is perfect!

Riker101
05-25-22, 11:20
Hello all. Nothing against the AMP scene. I just love seeing an all American Girl— and that's Lisa. Just a lot of fun sexy petite woman.

Pharcyde13
05-25-22, 12:06
Hey fellow mongers,

Going to be down in the Ferndale area and wanted to book an appointment with Tiffany. I went back on the search bar, but couldn't find the answer to my questions. Is it the same place as the nail salon? And do I just call their public number? Thanks in advance.

DaveL7
05-25-22, 13:48
Hello all. Nothing against the AMP scene. I just love seeing an all American Girl and that's Lisa. Just a lot of fun sexy petite woman.Couldn't agree more. Lisa was on vacation but now is back. She is always on time. Clean! And dressed to impress. AMP is fine. But after having time with an American woman who is easy to talk to and in a clean location. So nice. 180 $ for an hour. Not cheap. But worth every penny.

MichiganGuy30
05-25-22, 13:49
Thinking about pulling the trigger on Bonita. I tend to over research things and came up with several different pic's. On her web site, she looks good, not fat (not skinny either) but average. Seen some pic out there of here as a fairly heavier person. What one can I expect?

Fasted2010
05-25-22, 17:20
Based on recommendations by other mongers, I had a nice visit at this establishment on Southfield just south of 12 Mile Road. Saw Connie (Korean) after the first young lady who greeted me would not remove her mask. I really like to see a lady's face when we're doing it. Connie is on the chubby side, but not fat. While I prefer slim, small-breasted asians, her attitude and performance quelled my concerns. Just about everything was on the menu and I will return. .8 (house) + .6.

HeeJunk
05-25-22, 21:36
Based on recommendations by other mongers, I had a nice visit at this establishment on Southfield just south of 12 Mile Road. Saw Connie (Korean) after the first young lady who greeted me would not remove her mask. I really like to see a lady's face when we're doing it. Connie is on the chubby side, but not fat. While I prefer slim, small-breasted asians, her attitude and performance quelled my concerns. Just about everything was on the menu and I will return. .8 (house) + .6.For those who may be confused, I think he's talking about 28831 x southfield rd, which googlemaps calls Asian Healing. I believe the old name and the M-H on the sign stands for Muscle Healing.

HeeJunk
05-25-22, 21:39
Thinking about pulling the trigger on Bonita. I tend to over research things and came up with several different pic's. On her web site, she looks good, not fat (not skinny either) but average. Seen some pic out there of here as a fairly heavier person. What one can I expect?Ummmm. Go ahead and guess

Lamarr
05-25-22, 22:56
Hey fellow mongers,

Going to be down in the Ferndale area and wanted to book an appointment with Tiffany. I went back on the search bar, but couldn't find the answer to my questions. Is it the same place as the nail salon? And do I just call their public number? Thanks in advance.2nd floor. Nails are done on the 1st floor.

Lamarr
05-25-22, 22:58
Thinking about pulling the trigger on Bonita. I tend to over research things and came up with several different pic's. On her web site, she looks good, not fat (not skinny either) but average. Seen some pic out there of here as a fairly heavier person. What one can I expect?Haven't seen her in a year but I'd say she is average build. Pics look 10 years old to me.

MardanAmaratha
05-26-22, 09:24
Does Jennifer still work from her Westland location or she has a new place in Canton? I remember there were some issues with her Westland location.

Any intel would be helpful.

Thanks.

Mard.

VirCof
05-26-22, 10:19
I've been at all AMP in Novi area, this is the only one I've never been there because all reviews here says it's a legit place.

Have you ever seen the Google maps reviews? The girls on those pics are really hot and they look real because they were taken inside the spa.

Was intrigued by recent report of leaving happy at this place. Had always been legit. Went and got "she she". Maybe Susie. Hard to tell with mask. Very slender. Attractive face. Hard to tell age. Mid 40's?

Decent rub that started with gentle contact to backside so figured we were in business. 25 minutes into hour starts with solid teasing. On flip roaming uc up top and a little down below before it was shut down. Top was full go. Not much there but appreciated the access. Good standard finish with some prostate work.

Downside was she kept the door ajar and then would shut it. And then opened it. Back and forth. Had me a bit concerned. In the end all good. 70/60.

Would go back. Again, had been here several times before but only good a nice massage.

Sleeper1
05-26-22, 10:40
I made one final visit to see Amy this morning. Great time. I will miss her. However, she introduced me to two new girls. Suzy has a large chest and made sure I was aware of it. And Annie or April or something with an A, is a slender girl with a great pair of legs. I look forward to spending some time with each of them.First visit here. The older mamasan took me to the shower room and washed me down. Weird thing was she took me back to a different room after shower then brought my clothes in from the other room and piled them on the chair. Suzy was my provider. She's new there. Decent english and ok rub down for a FS AMP. Told her I wanted FS and she was good with that but asked me to be gentle. Started gentle but she was in to it and took a nice pounding. Nice tits and was good with me playing with them.

MichiganGuy30
05-26-22, 10:56
First visit here. The older mamasan took me to the shower room and washed me down. Weird thing was she took me back to a different room after shower then brought my clothes in from the other room and piled them on the chair. Suzy was my provider. She's new there.If you don't mind, what was the damage? Also, any vibe that that you need to watch out for LEO or disappearing wallet / keys when you are in there. (can leave my money and CC's in the car, but I need to take the car keys).

SamPerkins420
05-26-22, 10:57
Hello all. Nothing against the AMP scene. I just love seeing an all American Girl and that's Lisa. Just a lot of fun sexy petite woman.Great! Can you share a link to her ads?

BusterTc
05-26-22, 10:58
2nd floor. Nails are done on the 1st floor.On their website they post a separate phone number for the massage business. 248 268-3716 However I have called their other number and been able to make an appointment. Have fun.

MichiganGuy30
05-26-22, 10:59
Does Jennifer still work from her Westland location or she has a new place in Canton? I remember there were some issues with her Westland location.

Any intel would be helpful.

Thanks.

Mard.She only took newbes to the Canton location. Not sure if she still has it or not, never says anything about it anymore. I think the Westland issues kinda blew over by now (.

BBInTheD
05-26-22, 14:01
Been going here for years.

Walked in today, getting the room, middle age cute Asian lady ask "how long". I say 1 hour and hand her 2 bills. She says "what's this?" And she continued "FS is $$ plus house fee $80" I told her that's not what I have paid in the past. She says "new management". I said see you later!

WednesdayFun
05-26-22, 15:47
She only took newbes to the Canton location. Not sure if she still has it or not, never says anything about it anymore. I think the Westland issues kinda blew over by now (.She still has the Canton location. But with Canton Center all torn up it's a pain in the ass to get to, so Westland is preferred.

Lamarr
05-26-22, 23:49
She still has the Canton location. But with Canton Center all torn up it's a pain in the ass to get to, so Westland is preferred.That road had devastating potholes. And the construction is treacherous too.

DetroitAaron
05-27-22, 08:35
Same thing happened to me. I thought I would check out the new talent. I didn't get the new management line instead I was told "I'm worth it" so I walked out and went to M1. Monica took care of me there for $$.

Been going here for years.

Walked in today, getting the room, middle age cute Asian lady ask "how long". I say 1 hour and hand her 2 bills. She says "what's this?" And she continued "FS is $$ plus house fee $80" I told her that's not what I have paid in the past. She says "new management". I said see you later!

Member #6060
05-27-22, 13:21
Looking for new experiences and want to maybe time travel to the old days. Anyone know what happend to:

Rayne? Or Rain? Out of Ferndale. Was a model as well.

Andrea from the Holistic Belleville days.

Lexi from Carla's place.

Audrey in Warren.

Redhead Jade, or any of the girls from the Lincoln Park places (Abbey, Daisy, Roxy).

Any girls from the now defunct Massage place on Van Dyke in Centerline? I think Peyton used to work there?

I can exchange info to seniors.

XirCom
05-27-22, 14:38
Looking for new experiences and want to maybe time travel to the old days. Anyone know what happend to:

Rayne? Or Rain? Out of Ferndale. Was a model as well.

Andrea from the Holistic Belleville days.

Lexi from Carla's place.

Audrey in Warren.

Redhead Jade, or any of the girls from the Lincoln Park places (Abbey, Daisy, Roxy).

Any girls from the now defunct Massage place on Van Dyke in Centerline? I think Peyton used to work there?

I can exchange info to seniors.Rain got married and moved on. Audrey got married and moved on, I was a regular of both, I have lost contact.

BBInTheD
05-28-22, 06:42
Same thing happened to me. I thought I would check out the new talent. I didn't get the new management line instead I was told "I'm worth it" so I walked out and went to M1. Monica took care of me there for $$.Haha. I did the exact same thing.

Member #6060
05-28-22, 10:58
Rain got married and moved on. Audrey got married and moved on, I was a regular of both, I have lost contact.I used to know rains real name and phone. But I lost it. Or else I'd reach out myself and ask if she was Interested in a one-off.

Leo24
05-28-22, 11:00
First time posting but been reading this forum for a while now. Decided to give my contribution and share my experiences as well.

1- Chinese massage (Westland) -- been here maybe 5 or 6 times. Massage is ok. No more than a HJ offered. Girls are relatively young, the best looking and my favourite was Lucy. After she left, went there one more time but didn't like any of the other girls. Always paid house fee plus 40 tip until recently. The girl wouldn't accept less than 60 $. Overall is not bad but not great either, if you looking for more than HJ this is not the place. 6. 5/10.

Asian massage (Westland) -- Been there once. When I walked in saw only one girl. Tall, nice body, had a mask on but you could tell she had a pretty face. I opted for 1 hr massage. Massage was good and she didn't cut me short but there was 1 thing that I did not like. When I was laying down there was barely any teasing. After flipping over, asked for any extras and she said that only a HJ was available. Than we started going back and forth about the tip and that kinda ruined it for me. Anyways paid 60 plus house fee. Overall it was an ok experience and not very "sensual". Maybe other people got better experiences. She was very pretty but had no enthusiasm at all so I won't be back. 6/10.

3- Acupressure (Middlebelt rd Westland) -- it don't get mentioned a lot here but I think it deserves more credit.

This place is Korean. The lady that massaged was named Ruby or something like that. Middle age woman, not bad looking, average body but how good the massage was. I was enjoying it so much almost felt asleep. She was doing this technique using the forearms instead of the hands, it felt so good. Than to finish she gave me one of the best HJ ever. Paid house fee plus 40 tip. If you looking for a great massage with a HJ finish only I would definitely recommend this place. 10/10.

Healing Plus- been here a while ago so I don't know if the girls have changed or are the same ones. When I was there I had Lilly. Middle age woman, decent body, a little skinny for me but the fake boobies made up for it.

Let me start by saying this. That lady is wild. Started with a shower first were she cleaned me thoroughly than straight to the room. After 10-15 min massage she tapped on my shoulder saying" where is tip". Paid 120 $ but it was well worth. Everything included, BJ, FS, rimming. She even helped me get dressed when I was done. If you looking for FS this is an option, just wished the girls were younger. The only thing that concerns me here is that I was not a regular and got to do all this, just can't imagine what she is doing with her regulars in those rooms. 8/10 use protection.

Leo24
05-28-22, 11:10
Not trying to disrespect anyone but sometimes what is considered good for some people might be otherwise for others. My question I directed to the younger mongers. Do you think Bonita is worth trying based on her age and looks? If not do you have any recommendations?

MistaaSpark
05-28-22, 19:26
Going to keep short, I payed for full hour only got 15 min after a half ass CBJ. Will not repeat and do not recommend. Provider name is Annie. Total damage was 180.