PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

Zoman
04-06-22, 18:59
How do these scammers call me back using a number that comes from Frank Murphy justice hall? It kinda fun to mess with them. Then block them and they call back on a different line. Like asking a person their location and availability is a crime. Lmao 🤣.

SkinDogToo
04-06-22, 20:43
Except for the "friend" part. Or is this the same friend who went to bella and JC?The "friend" went, OMG what a tool!!

RayLatoole
04-06-22, 21:08
How do these scammers call me back using a number that comes from Frank Murphy justice hall? It kinda fun to mess with them. Then block them and they call back on a different line. Like asking a person their location and availability is a crime. Lmao 🤣.It's called caller I'd spoofing. There are a ton of sites that show you how to do it. Can put in any phone # you want. But you know that.

Detroit Life
04-07-22, 08:34
Drove past on my way home from work and decided to take a chance. It seated right next to a popular sandwich spot. I walked in and was greeted by a masseuse who appeared to be in her mid 30's to early 40's. There was what appeared to be a sign in sheet at the front desk. I asked if I should sign in and she said that was not for me (Warning #1) I'm walked to a room and pasted to the wall is a disclaimer that basically said massage only no extras (Warning #2) I look around and all the essentials are there that would suggest more can be had than a massage so I hung on to a small glimmer of hope. Massage starts with me on my stomach no towel (so far so good). The masseuse, who I forgot to mention is not much to look at starts giving me a extremely weak massage. I tell her medium strength because some of those girls are pretty strong and can really get in there, but she was not one of them. I did not ask her to go harder so I will not knock her effort at this point. She proceeds to give me this weak massage for another 45 minutes (Warning # 3) before she finally tells me to "flip". The moment of truth I'm thinking to myself. By the time I turn around she's holding a towel in her and and quickly covers me up. All hope of this ending happily is all about lost but the sensual finger tip massage is till giving me hope. At this point I'm hard as steel under the towel as her hands / fingertips slip a feel under the towel every now and then. I'm not sure if it is accidental or some next level edging she has going on, but to my dismay she abruptly stops and tells me the massage is over. I'm not sure if this is standard or I didn't pass the vibe test. I guess it doesn't matter because neither of the girls that I saw were attractive enough to persuade me to give it another shot.

ED Pills
04-07-22, 09:27
Drove past on my way home from work and decided to take a chance. It seated right next to a popular sandwich spot. I walked in and was greeted by a masseuse who appeared to be in her mid 30's to early 40's. There was what appeared to be a sign in sheet at the front desk. I asked if I should sign in and she said that was not for me (Warning #1) I'm walked to a room and pasted to the wall is a disclaimer that basically said massage only no extras (Warning #2) I look around and all the essentials are there that would suggest more can be had than a massage so I hung on to a small glimmer of hope. Massage starts with me on my stomach no towel (so far so good). The masseuse, who I forgot to mention is not much to look at starts giving me a extremely weak massage. I tell her medium strength because some of those girls are pretty strong and can really get in there, but she was not one of them. I did not ask her to go harder so I will not knock her effort at this point. She proceeds to give me this weak massage for another 45 minutes (Warning # 3) before she finally tells me to "flip". The moment of truth I'm thinking to myself. By the time I turn around she's holding a towel in her and and quickly covers me up. All hope of this ending happily is all about lost but the sensual finger tip massage is till giving me hope. At this point I'm hard as steel under the towel as her hands / fingertips slip a feel under the towel every now and then. I'm not sure if it is accidental or some next level edging she has going on, but to my dismay she abruptly stops and tells me the massage is over. I'm not sure if this is standard or I didn't pass the vibe test. I guess it doesn't matter because neither of the girls that I saw were attractive enough to persuade me to give it another shot.Std finish every time. One, Always rub the leg while face down. Two. On flip, roam.

Kimha55
04-07-22, 11:28
Anyone know of any AMPs in the Macomb area that they've been to that are worth going? Fairly new to this so not sure where to look / what to do tbh.Read up. Clearly the best in Macomb is Shistsu.

MikeQanaby
04-07-22, 11:47
If you have seen her in the past month or so or if you are planning to I would hold off.

I have a friend (good friend who knows about me and the hobby) who works closely with Southgate PD and they said I should avoid for the foreseeable future. Apparently on SPD radar.

Will be more specific via DM.

VcyClonn
04-07-22, 15:20
As far as who advertises a mutual / reverse massage goes. I know that Carla and some of the girls she works with offer that service, so do Gabby and Val (haven't seen either of them yet). I believe they are all in Westland.

I think it mostly depends on you though. Some of these gals advertise a mutual or reverse massage and others are open to letting their regulars play a little more than the rest. As always I think it comes down to YMMV. In my experience, if you're clean / well groomed, respectful and generous the menu opens up the more you see most private providers... whether they advertise mutual massage or not. Sometimes you just need to pull the trigger and try. What's the worst that can happen, they either gently stop you or they show you how much they enjoy it. Which usually leads to a better time for you in the end anyway.

Just my humble opinion. If anyone has any good options of private providers open to mutual touch on the westside I'm also interested. PM OK.Agreed. I got to try that with multiple providers in my 6-7 years of hobbying (many of which now moved out or stopped providing service), mainly those in their private places not AMPs. Of course, M1 , DT, Magic or sunrise get you that but when the private providers with low traffic get you that kinda relaxation, its a different experience. Been there, done that. But we always looks for something new, right?

TeeTime69
04-07-22, 16:10
Hey guys, any providers in west side who allows mutual massages. ? I am aware of natasha. Anyone else?In my experience, a high percentage of girls I've met through cuddlecomfort.com did allow this. It's a pricey experiment since even when allowed, might stay platonic.

Most have an hourly rate of $75-100/hr..maybe a 2 hr min. When you find your Unicorn, it's heaven.

Softailrider
04-07-22, 19:30
The "friend" went, OMG what a tool!!That's very hurtful.

Sizemic
04-07-22, 20:15
This popped up:

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2760748

Any intel, seems too good to be true?

SuperJason2
04-07-22, 23:35
Go to M. H. Massage on Southfield Rd, just south of 12 Mile. Ask for Mina.Mind to share some details about Mina and the parlor? PM me if you like. Thanks.

WillyMatt123
04-08-22, 08:02
WOW. Went yesterday. Very attractive short older late 40's early 50's) therapist. I asked for light massage so she knows what I want at a min. She starts lightly tickling me up and down my sides then heads for the goodies. Asks what I want after putting the head in her mouth. I said everything. 140 OK no problem. Gets completely naked. AMAZING small firm titts. Great ass. Sucks to get me hard then puts a condom on me and lays on table and takes it like a champ. I thought she said Linda but not 100%. Will DEF repeat.Is she actually attractive? Been to Empire only once, got Daisy, that was enough for me to swear that place off. If there are viable options there, it would be so much better for me as I drive past there on my way to and from work.

Sizemic
04-08-22, 09:05
If you have seen her in the past month or so or if you are planning to I would hold off.

I have a friend (good friend who knows about me and the hobby) who works closely with Southgate PD and they said I should avoid for the foreseeable future. Apparently on SPD radar.

Will be more specific via DM.Kinda a bummer, was hoping to partake!

Drews4
04-08-22, 09:58
This popped up:

Any intel, seems too good to be true?I am also very interested! I hope it is true!!

EdHemlock
04-08-22, 10:37
This popped up:

Any intel, seems too good to be true?The wording and prices are similar to the Mija / Mia girl that had an expensive upsell. Part of me hopes this one is a bit more affordable, part of me will probably pass on this one for now. My guess is that Mija / Mia made good on her comment she made to me about recruiting people to work out of that house.

It is a very very safe area, assuming they can get their prices to a reasonable spot.

Edit: Assuming these 2 are also working there:
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2763502
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2727510

Harris6543
04-08-22, 14:02
Is Jen still working out of PT Nails? Haven't seen her in years and was hoping someone could message me her number.

JumpingBean
04-09-22, 10:10
Is Jen still working out of PT Nails? Haven't seen her in years and was hoping someone could message me her number.She is still working and taking appointments- she mainly does nails then massages now a days. Same great service.

Wally2822
04-09-22, 13:30
In my experience, a high percentage of girls I've met through cuddlecomfort.com did allow this. It's a pricey experiment since even when allowed, might stay platonic.

Most have an hourly rate of $75-100/hr..maybe a 2 hr min. When you find your Unicorn, it's heaven.Man,

I saw 10 different girls on there. It was a complete waste of time for me. Most wanted to keep it platonic. One allowed DFK but nothing else. It was a waste of time and money for me.

RWhite
04-09-22, 19:24
Kinda a bummer, was hoping to partake!Seen her twice no issues planning on repeating next week.

Member #6060
04-09-22, 20:49
Man,

I saw 10 different girls on there. It was a complete waste of time for me. Most wanted to keep it platonic. One allowed DFK but nothing else. It was a waste of time and money for me.I had seen 3-4 with varying success but for the last 6 months now I can't get a single one to respond. It's to the point where I wonder if I am shadow blocked or something.

ChewyC77
04-09-22, 22:52
Met with Lisa, very nice women. Clean and attentive.

Will repeat.

ShvdSchtick
04-10-22, 10:27
I was going to try this place a while back but life got in the way.

Where is the nail salon again? Or contact info please.

She is still working and taking appointments- she mainly does nails then massages now a days. Same great service.

Gerjon
04-10-22, 11:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #6510
04-10-22, 11:39
Way too many details. Who wants to read all that.Not sure if these questions could be answered. Who? What? When? Where? How much? What did she look like in person?

LOL.

ED Pills
04-10-22, 17:17

Where is the nail salon again? Or contact info please.Googlemaps is your friend.

Kimha55
04-10-22, 19:56
Is she actually attractive? Been to Empire only once, got Daisy, that was enough for me to swear that place off. If there are viable options there, it would be so much better for me as I drive past there on my way to and from work.Have never seen one girl at Empire that would be worth it. Old and fugly.

EdHemlock
04-10-22, 22:08

Anyone recognize the pictures? Phone number returning nothing.

The final picture (on back near pool) looks familiar from old ad somewhere.

Only offering outcalls right now, assuming the service is legit she looks interesting?

WillyMatt123
04-11-22, 05:21
Have never seen one girl at Empire that would be worth it. Old and fugly.I've also heard there is a Sarah there. Can anyone confirm If Sara or Linda is actually attractive? I'm thinking Daisy must be the norm in that establishment.

Riker36
04-11-22, 13:58
I had seen 3-4 with varying success but for the last 6 months now I can't get a single one to respond. It's to the point where I wonder if I am shadow blocked or something.Same here. I had some success, but then no. More responses. I think someone reported me, and while I can still log in to the site, none of my messages go thru.

Zoman
04-11-22, 13:58

Where is the nail salon again? Or contact info please.I went last week and seen her, it was like seeing an old friend with benefits. She is always a good time.

Zoman
04-11-22, 14:02
I seen an ad the other day for a lady coming to town with her milking table this week or next. I can't remember which site. If one of you run across it can you share the link please. Defiantly something I need to schedule. TIA.

BrandoM
04-11-22, 15:46
I finally stopped by Bella Touch again after a while today (Monday), mainly because I had been aching from going back to the gym again, but I may as well get a release while I get by muscles kneaded out.

Pretty normal things from there although a bit more unenthusiastic than normal. It seems that everyone there was all worked up because of one of you guys. When I first got there and began my massage, one of you guys was being extra loud and moaning and groaning and loudly saying stuff like "that's how you do that girl!" which was kind of distracting. Then after an apparent release or something as he got louder and quieter, I had the rest of the hour of him complaining about there being too many customers, and about not getting enough attention and whatever super loudly. That made the girls working there so nervous and distracted that they actually led some dude in to my room as I was getting dressed before they hurried and got him out of there before he turned and saw me on the other side of the room.

More entertaining experience there than normal and it had nothing to do with the massage itself.

Kimha55
04-11-22, 17:06
I finally stopped by Bella Touch again after a while today (Monday), mainly because I had been aching from going back to the gym again, but I may as well get a release while I get by muscles kneaded out.

Pretty normal things from there although a bit more unenthusiastic than normal. It seems that everyone there was all worked up because of one of you guys. When I first got there and began my massage, one of you guys was being extra loud and moaning and groaning and loudly saying stuff like "that's how you do that girl!" which was kind of distracting. Then after an apparent release or something as he got louder and quieter, I had the rest of the hour of him complaining about there being too many customers, and about not getting enough attention and whatever super loudly. That made the girls working there so nervous and distracted that they actually led some dude in to my room as I was getting dressed before they hurried and got him out of there before he turned and saw me on the other side of the room..This place sucks, unless you are into anorexic grannies. Its dirty, small, and I hate that the boss walks into the room every time I am there. Even though its the closest to my house, I will drive the extra 20 minutes to the spas in Sterling Heights or the extra 30 to get to Alice Spa at 26 mile. Better massage by younger and prettier girls, without the boss sticking her nose in everyone's business. And I still believe that no one in the Detroit area can top Nancy at Ocean Spa in Berkley.

JohnDoee1
04-11-22, 18:19
Doe anyone have Jen's number they can dm me? I believe I have her old phone number and wanted to check if her number is still the same.

Kimha55
04-11-22, 19:00
This place sucks, unless you are into anorexic grannies. Its dirty, small, and I hate that the boss walks into the room every time I am there. Even though its the closest to my house, I will drive the extra 20 minutes to the spas in Sterling Heights or the extra 30 to get to Alice Spa at 26 mile. Better massage by younger and prettier girls, without the boss sticking her nose in everyone's business. And I still believe that no one in the Detroit area can top Nancy at Ocean Spa in Berkley.I was writing about DT, not Bella. As I have said before, you can't go wrong at Bella. DT is the one with 65 year old anorexic grannies and a mama who is a bit too nosey.

Mr Regular
04-11-22, 21:21
Doe anyone have Jen's number they can dm me? I believe I have her old phone number and wanted to check if her number is still the same.She's always had the same cell # that has an 860 area code since she moved here some X - ? Years ago from Connecticut!

Member #6060
04-11-22, 21:55
Same here. I had some success, but then no. More responses. I think someone reported me, and while I can still log in to the site, none of my messages go thru.Exactly the same with me. I have no idea what I did. I have 2 accounts. Neither get a response.

ED Pills
04-11-22, 23:11
Doe anyone have Jen's number they can dm me? I believe I have her old phone number and wanted to check if her number is still the same.Why don't you just try the number you have?

Joey King
04-12-22, 08:59
I was driving along Van Dyke last night and saw a few police vehicles at the massage place on the east side of Van Dyke a few blocks south of 696. I have never been to this location so I am not sure if it is legit or not. Anyone know what happened?

NorthVdunz129
04-12-22, 12:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Drews4
04-12-22, 15:09
Your mail box is full!

Kimha55
04-12-22, 15:45
Your mail box is full!Just deleted all.

DA9988
04-12-22, 16:25
I was driving along Van Dyke last night and saw a few police vehicles at the massage place on the east side of Van Dyke a few blocks south of 696. I have never been to this location so I am not sure if it is legit or not. Anyone know what happened?I wonder if Empire in CL is next on the list to get raided.

Kimha55
04-12-22, 17:55
I wonder if Empire in CL is next on the list to get raided.I wouldn't go anywhere near Empire. Center Line has proven they don't want massage parlors in their town. There has been 4 opened in the last 4 years and 3 have been shut down. And Empire is actually a FS spa, the other 3 were not.

Fasted2010
04-12-22, 21:23
Haven't been to Ocean since mid-March and wondering if they have changed providers this month and. If so. Any good words to pass along? Hoping to get to that side of town later this week and wondering if it's worth stopping by. TIA.

BigBodyScottie
04-12-22, 21:27
I know this is in Ann Arbor, but I got no response when I posted there.

Anybody ever see this one? I'm intrigued and am thinking about splurging. A little pricey, but for some reason might be worth it. Pm welcome.

https://massage.eros.com/michigan/fi...890.htm?cat=83

Mr Regular
04-12-22, 22:49
Haven't been to Ocean since mid-March and wondering if they have changed providers this month and. If so. Any good words to pass along? Hoping to get to that side of town later this week and wondering if it's worth stopping by. TIA.Only if you can see Nancy if she's still working there, last I heard she is, suggest calling ahead?

Guyneedsfun
04-13-22, 01:58
Haven't been to Ocean since mid-March and wondering if they have changed providers this month and. If so. Any good words to pass along? Hoping to get to that side of town later this week and wondering if it's worth stopping by. TIA.Went last week but can't remember her name. She hesitated when I asked as if she was making it up on the spot. She said she had been there for two days and was from LA. Decent looking for AMP standards. Actually a nice ass. Never can tell age and she seemed younger that most in area but at least late 30's. On flip wanted $120 for nude HJ. Ended up paying $90 as I felt like seeing a nude body. She jack hammered to get it over but held out for a while to punish her for the difficult negotiating. When she left to get hot towel I noticed some odor on my fingers. Not greatest personality and I would not repeat.

TugHunter
04-13-22, 07:37
Only if you can see Nancy if she's still working there, last I heard she is, suggest calling ahead?Saw Nancy last Friday. It was the first time I've seen her. She is an attractive lady. She wasn't wearing a mask, gave a pretty good to almost therapeutic massage IMHO, and finished nicely. All for the rates already given in this forum many times.

As an aside, it is quirky that her English was very good during negotiations, other times it was broken and poorly pronounced. It certainly sounded like she said her name is Ny-Shee, which gave me pause after the clear and well-pronounced negotiations. I can see how there is confusion and debate here about her name. I've had plenty of conversations with FOB MP's but her style makes me think she's one that knows more than she's letting on.

I can't vouch for her still being there this week, but she was last week.

Caboose13
04-13-22, 08:42
Back was hurting and I saw this place so I figured why the hell not give it a try. $80 for an hour. Great massage. I was enjoying it so much I almost drifted off to sleep. Decent looking woman, had a mask on so probably 40's (On the flip she stood at my head and put her tits in my face as she rubbed down my shoulders and arms. Nice 2 handed jack to finish with her tits out so I could suck and rub them. No idea if there is more on the menu. I plan on going back soon. Tipped 40 cause the massage was really that good.

EdHemlock
04-13-22, 10:21
Back was hurting and I saw this place so I figured why the hell not give it a try. $80 for an hour. Great massage. I was enjoying it so much I almost drifted off to sleep. Decent looking woman, had a mask on so probably 40's (On the flip she stood at my head and put her tits in my face as she rubbed down my shoulders and arms. Nice 2 handed jack to finish with her tits out so I could suck and rub them. No idea if there is more on the menu. I plan on going back soon. Tipped 40 cause the massage was really that good.Word is they recently just moved locations, are they still at the Walton / Livernois location or moved somewhere else? Appreciate info.

Capone8695
04-13-22, 12:25
Hey guys, are there any good massage girls around that offer a BJ ending? Someone not to far from Warren and not to old. I have not had luck finding anyone.

HighLife68
04-13-22, 12:30
Has anyone seen Maria recently.

Trying to reach her with no luck.

She is a real gem.

EdHemlock
04-13-22, 12:55
Has anyone seen Maria recently.

Trying to reach her with no luck.

She is a real gem.Saw her roughly 2 weeks ago. Still a pleasure. She may be off doing stuff (or was) for Spring break with her kid. I don't know their schedule but this is around the time that I know some schools are off. She also went through an issue with someone stealing her photos / claiming to be her and scamming people, she was pretty pissed about that and stopped taking new clients for a bit AFAIK.

Member #6510
04-13-22, 13:27
Saw her roughly 2 weeks ago. Still a pleasure. She may be off doing stuff (or was) for Spring break with her kid. I don't know their schedule but this is around the time that I know some schools are off. She also went through an issue with someone stealing her photos / claiming to be her and scamming people, she was pretty pissed about that and stopped taking new clients for a bit AFAIK.Are you guys keeping her UTR? Would love to know more about her!

Member #6510
04-13-22, 14:04
Back was hurting and I saw this place so I figured why the hell not give it a try. $80 for an hour. Great massage. I was enjoying it so much I almost drifted off to sleep. Decent looking woman, had a mask on so probably 40's (On the flip she stood at my head and put her tits in my face as she rubbed down my shoulders and arms. Nice 2 handed jack to finish with her tits out so I could suck and rub them. No idea if there is more on the menu. I plan on going back soon. Tipped 40 cause the massage was really that good.Is this the one off 6th street?

MidgetMike
04-13-22, 14:38
They are at John are and Auburn now. In a small strip mall to the east of John are.

Word is they recently just moved locations, are they still at the Walton / Livernois location or moved somewhere else? Appreciate info.

IAmFrankie
04-13-22, 21:43
This place sucks, unless you are into anorexic grannies. Its dirty, small, and I hate that the boss walks into the room every time I am there. Even though its the closest to my house, I will drive the extra 20 minutes to the spas in Sterling Heights or the extra 30 to get to Alice Spa at 26 mile. Better massage by younger and prettier girls, without the boss sticking her nose in everyone's business. And I still believe that no one in the Detroit area can top Nancy at Ocean Spa in Berkley.Alice Spa?

Anything to note? Recommend? HE? FS? Or just a good message?

JuanHunglow69
04-14-22, 06:06
Is this the one off 6th street?Should we guess the location and city as well?

WillyMatt123
04-14-22, 08:20
I was driving along Van Dyke last night and saw a few police vehicles at the massage place on the east side of Van Dyke a few blocks south of 696. I have never been to this location so I am not sure if it is legit or not. Anyone know what happened?Was open when I went past there yesterday. Don't know if that means anything or not.

DaveL7
04-14-22, 10:35
Melvinsch. Clear your inbox please.

EdHemlock
04-14-22, 11:55
Should we guess the location and city as well?No, you should be able to follow the threads back to the original post that said this was in Rochester.

Technically in Rochester Hills, John "R" and Auburn.

Forum keeps changing single letter.

Mohammed1
04-14-22, 12:18
They are at John are and Auburn now. In a small strip mall to the east of John are.Saw a Probably 40's lady. $80 for an hour. She started with the usual massage didn't object to touching. Very silky skin, Good massage. After 15 minutes she reached under and let me know more was available. I flipped and started the negotiations. I asked for HJ. She wants $60. No rush. Great time. May repeat.

DrewMonger123
04-14-22, 13:15
Was open when I went past there yesterday. Don't know if that means anything or not.Biggest worry is LE will bust a place then leave it open to catch Mongers they call John.

Jp1225
04-14-22, 13:17
Back was hurting and I saw this place so I figured why the hell not give it a try. $80 for an hour. Great massage. I was enjoying it so much I almost drifted off to sleep. Decent looking woman, had a mask on so probably 40's (On the flip she stood at my head and put her tits in my face as she rubbed down my shoulders and arms. Nice 2 handed jack to finish with her tits out so I could suck and rub them. No idea if there is more on the menu. I plan on going back soon. Tipped 40 cause the massage was really that good.I think even if the massage is OK/ average but you are getting a topless HJ then 40 is to be expected regardless of the actual massage. I say be fair and reasonable to keep the good service available. If tits come out, 40 for sure if not more.

Kimha55
04-14-22, 14:25
Was open when I went past there yesterday. Don't know if that means anything or not.No, they were not open yesterday and their phones are all turned off. You can go to Center line police Facebook page and see pictures of the police in the parking lot.

EdHemlock
04-14-22, 15:29
Saw a Probably 40's lady. $80 for an hour. She started with the usual massage didn't object to touching. Very silky skin, Good massage. After 15 minutes she reached under and let me know more was available. I flipped and started the negotiations. I asked for HJ. She wants $60. No rush. Great time. May repeat.Had a similar experience with a case of mistaken identity, she thought she knew me (I don't think so? Mid-late 40's, allowed roaming and pulled up her shirt.

Will be interesting to see what the menu holds in the future.

I also saw a 2nd person (I think working?) who was similar age, much larger chest + small gut, could be a good time if topless / more is available.

JamieGreek2019
04-14-22, 16:10
Stopped by here today for the first time. The parking lot had several cars who I assume were mostly mongers as most of the strip mall is vacant; including one guy walking in as I parked. Decided to exercise some curtesy and wait until someone left. Immediately next to the parking lot is an empty field. I noticed a dark Chrysler charger (or similar) with dark windows parked in the filed toward the other side. It was occupied and it's location seemed odd. No house close by and available street parking right next to the field where the car was parked. Waited for about 20 minutes and left. I suspect it was nothing to be concerned about but did make me wonder.

Stay safe,

J.

Saw a Probably 40's lady. $80 for an hour. She started with the usual massage didn't object to touching. Very silky skin, Good massage. After 15 minutes she reached under and let me know more was available. I flipped and started the negotiations. I asked for HJ. She wants $60. No rush. Great time. May repeat.

EdHemlock
04-14-22, 20:18
Are you guys keeping her UTR? Would love to know more about her!Her instagram was passed around awhile ago, and I just checked: "Booking massage 💆8205;9794;65039; appointments this week for return clients only have a blessed day 🙏.

It's possible she's just not responding to anyone she doesn't know / hasn't seen before.

DrewMonger123
04-15-22, 01:15
Decided to give a new place a try. Great 1 hr massage, 7. 5/10, and had a nice handshake. I'll likely return. . 6/. 6.

MidwestMayhem
04-15-22, 08:47
Can someone tell me what her sessions are like? Want to pull the trigger just want more deets.

RandoJoe
04-15-22, 13:48
I posted about this before, but I went back again just the other day.

When you go into the shower room, there is a black round thing over looking the table on the wall. If you face the door with a shiny round center that looks awfully like a camera lens on the upper right side of the door.

It has a wire going up into the ceiling.

Any one have any idea what it is?

Jp1225
04-15-22, 14:15
Can someone tell me what her sessions are like? Want to pull the trigger just want more deets.I think she's been well described here? But anyway. Sensual, oily, body slide, a lot of talk and tease, some BJ, has allowed DATY, good HJ finish. Her only complaint is sometimes she has dates back to back but I've never seen other mongers when I've come and gone. 160 total, and no full service. But got a no hassles, no up sell sensual body rub / slide with great finishing skills I doubt you can find better.

SandersNut
04-15-22, 15:59
Saw a Probably 40's lady. $80 for an hour. She started with the usual massage didn't object to touching. Very silky skin, Good massage. After 15 minutes she reached under and let me know more was available. I flipped and started the negotiations. I asked for HJ. She wants $60. No rush. Great time. May repeat.After striking out at Eastern (they are closed for the holiday), I remembered this post about Oriental moving to Auburn and John are. Was greeted by an average looking 40 something with a bit of a belly and a nice rack. Great deep tissue massage, with lots of tittie rubbing the back of my head and back. She gave 35 minutes of a great deep tissue massage and had me flip. Went for Jr pretty quick and slathered with oil. She allowed otc roaming so I tested utc with some success. She was fine with kitty play until I started with the clit. She said not now maybe next time and proceeded to take out her Mellon's for me to play with. I will repeat. Downside is that that the 60 minute massage ended after about45 minutes after I blew. Not a big deal for me but I'll settle for 30 minutes next time. Never discussed tip, I tipped. 4 (wasn't expecting handshake because I was headed to eastern and normally tip. 4 there) it was all I had.

Stay safe mongers.

Kimha55
04-15-22, 16:12
Alice Spa?

Anything to note? Recommend? HE? FS? Or just a good message?Alice has a very pretty girl in Julia, and by Michigan standards, she is young (under 40). She is on vacay right now, but should be back by the end of April. Good massage, standard ending.

Kimha55
04-15-22, 16:23
Up until several months ago this was a consistent good option. But last visit and last few calls it's been this old woman who smokes like chimney (last time I walked in, back door was open but the place smelled of smoke). I walked out. The pros are it's only $60 for the hour, was always an above average massage and guaranteed handjob usually with top pulled up for roaming. Negative is usually older and last time no good looking options, Aldo cubicle walls with sheet for door. Can sometimes head the jacking and moaning of your next door neighbor.

Half hour is $50 plus 40 tip. Hour is $60 plus 40 tip. Last few times I did go they were pushing for $50 tip though. There are better options.This place is now full of old, out of shape women. Yes, you can get a HJ there. But, you can get that all over the area. Try Shiatsu at 15 and Dequindre. Has a new girl named Jacki. Younger, long legs, and pretty. Massage is very solid and ending is very nice.

EdHemlock
04-15-22, 16:23
After striking out at Eastern (they are closed for the holiday), I remembered this post about Oriental moving to Auburn and John are. Was greeted by an average looking 40 something with a bit of a belly and a nice rack. Great deep tissue massage, with lots of tittie rubbing the back of my head and back. She gave 35 minutes of a great deep tissue massage and had me flip. Went for Jr pretty quick and slathered with oil. She allowed otc roaming so I tested utc with some success. She was fine with kitty play until I started with the clit. She said not now maybe next time and proceeded to take out her Mellon's for me to play with. I will repeat. Downside is that that the 60 minute massage ended after about45 minutes after I blew. Not a big deal for me but I'll settle for 30 minutes next time. Never discussed tip, I tipped. 4 (wasn't expecting handshake because I was headed to eastern and normally tip. 4 there) it was all I had.

Stay safe mongers.I saw her as I was walking out, did you happen to catch her name?

Anonymous 69
04-15-22, 18:12
Does anyone know of someone who does prostate massages and does outcalls? I always get a little sketched out at some of these massage parlors.

NoSkill420
04-16-22, 09:59
So there is a new spa closer to my area. Alice spa 26 mile rd. Any reviews and advice? All info will help.

DragonSnake
04-16-22, 14:13
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/hws/d/lake-orion-massage-therapist/7471774524.html

Anyone seen this one yet?

Jack159
04-16-22, 16:16
Try Crescent Moon Massage. Used to be in Saline, in East Dexter area now. Just Google those words and you'll find her. She is a professional masseuse, top notch massage. Make sure to book a tantric massage. Great edging, takes her time, very talented. Pricey, but reliable.Is Crescent moon healing art, in Saline. ? I thought she's Legit, and play some sound in massage therapy.

TeeTime69
04-16-22, 16:33
So there is a new spa closer to my area. Alice spa 26 mile rd. Any reviews and advice? All info will help.This place is far from being new. Search the forum. Or go and see Diane or Julie.

HeeJunk
04-16-22, 20:28
So there is a new spa closer to my area. Alice spa 26 mile rd. Any reviews and advice? All info will help.Oy Vey. Brand new.

T Man
04-17-22, 10:39
Went to Evian the other day, both Gina and Mia are both gone and supposedly in NY. Only one working is Hannah, older Asian not really attractive. Massage skills were pretty bad with little to no teasing. She kept trying to put the towel on me and I kept telling her to remove it, it just gets in the way. She always stood just out of reach so I couldn't touch her. Very basic HE on the flip. If you go there and your only choice is Hannah, turn around and save your money.

Member #6510
04-17-22, 11:33
This place is far from being new. Search the forum. Or go and see Diane or Julie.I was there 2 years ago! Had a great time! Very friendly and resasonable!

EcomCat
04-17-22, 14:21
After a long time, went to swb to get a massage and walk on the back, used to get a good walk and after few min, felt made a mistake and Tina was heavy and walk on the back was painful, body was hurting so bad, had to ask her to stop after 15 min, no oil massage, bad it is. Also three girls were talking about loud and was not quiet either, not going again any time soon. Did no leave happy either.

Kimha55
04-17-22, 15:01
Oy Vey. Brand new.Since when is 4 years since opening brand new?. This is not brand new.

Kimha55
04-17-22, 17:23
After a long time, went to swb to get a massage and walk on the back, used to get a good walk and after few min, felt made a mistake and Tina was heavy and walk on the back was painful, body was hurting so bad, had to ask her to stop after 15 min, no oil massage, bad it is. Also three girls were talking about loud and was not quiet either, not going again any time soon. Did no leave happy either.Tina is maybe 5 foot tall and 115 pounds, soaking wet. Hardly heavy and I can't remember the last time someone said they didn't leave happy at SWB.

HeeJunk
04-17-22, 18:50
Since when is 4 years since opening brand new?. This is not brand new.Heejung47. I was joking using sarcasm.

Nightridr48
04-17-22, 21:59
I was wondering if there are any places with American girls in the area that do FS or even BBBJ? I am going to be in the area am I was hoping to find something other than an Asian massage while in town. I am usually in the Jackson and.

Lansing area or Grand Rapids so I am not familiar with the talent in those areas. I have tried to search the forums but I can't determine if the reports are all Asian or if there are American girls available. Thanks for any intel you can pass along I appreciate it and if you are heading to one of the areas I frequent feel free to pm me for details on providers in my area.

TSR007
04-18-22, 05:59
A while back someone posted to beware and stay away from her for a while as LEO was watching her. I asked for PM concerning this and never got a response. Wondering what the situation is and if its safe to see her again? I see she is advertising on Craigslist again.

Pookie586
04-18-22, 07:40
Anybody have experience with this one?

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2590150

Mr Regular
04-18-22, 11:35
A while back someone posted to beware and stay away from her for a while as LEO was watching her. I asked for PM concerning this and never got a response. Wondering what the situation is and if its safe to see her again? I see she is advertising on Craigslist again.He did reply to me via PM on 4/8, he claimed his friend is not a cop but works closely with them, and knowing that the poster has been mongering around in Southgate, claimed that a neighbor of the Nuru lady was making noise with LEO about her business, and they were keeping an eye on her place, and said he should stay away?

MidwestMayhem
04-18-22, 14:25
Was trying to get in touch with her. Can someone pass along her contact information? Thanks.

Harris6543
04-18-22, 15:02
Texted and went to my usual place to see Tiff last week, I've always enjoyed my time here in the past but this time received the "we are really busy you get the new girl." So I assumed it would go like any other trip and be enjoyable.

In walks a shorter stocky woman, maybe early-mid 30's, definitely not my type. Massage wasn't bad by Saigon standards but I noticed she just kept stalling the flip. Finally she steps back from table and tells me my session is done and hurries out of the room. Realizing this was going nowhere I get dressed to find her waiting outside door for a tip.

Definitely won't be returning anymore.

Member #6060
04-18-22, 16:08

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2590150Super cool. Super friendly. Someone else was spooked by her I think. But I had no issues.

T Man
04-18-22, 16:22
Can you provide more details? What was total damage and what extras were available? Was her incall location a house, apartment or hotel?

Super cool. Super friendly. Someone else was spooked by her I think. But I had no issues.

SingDong99
04-18-22, 17:52
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/hws/d/lake-orion-massage-therapist/7471774524.html

Anyone seen this one yet?I had a relatively long text chat with her. We exchanged pics. It's $100/ hr plus tips, more if you choose outcall. Then she says you know this is massage right and ONLY massage, nothing more? I said well you might want to update your CL ad then and state that. She said why would I do that? A release is illegal I shouldn't have to state that. So I said hey, just trying to save you from a lot of frustration and wasted time, so do whatcha want. I'm confident there's nothing to be had here.

P.S. She's not very attractive either.

HungaryMan
04-18-22, 19:09

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2590150Well, first off a red flag pops up with her texas area code. Not a certainty but note it. Try texting and see what vibe you get.

Member #6060
04-18-22, 21:00
Well, first off a red flag pops up with her texas area code. Not a certainty but note it. Try texting and see what vibe you get.She is real. She exists. And she is cool and If you are friendly, she will return the favor.

Member #6060
04-18-22, 21:04
Can you provide more details? What was total damage and what extras were available? Was her incall location a house, apartment or hotel?Office in Southfield. Around 150 spent. I will be repeating.

FYI, for those who have messaged asking me. If I want Intercourse or want to review a girl who offers that, I'll go to the escort board. I don't seek it out here.

JumpingBean
04-19-22, 05:55
I had a relatively long text chat with her. We exchanged pics. It's $100/ hr plus tips, more if you choose outcall. Then she says you know this is massage right and ONLY massage, nothing more? I said well you might want to update your CL ad then and state that. She said why would I do that? A release is illegal I shouldn't have to state that. So I said hey, just trying to save you from a lot of frustration and wasted time, so do whatcha want. I'm confident there's nothing to be had here.

P.S. She's not very attractive either.I've had the exact same conversation with her too- she is on the tail end of finishing up her schooling in massage, so she is very new to putting up ads on CL.

Pookie586
04-19-22, 10:22
Had a rub by this one, 17 mile rd Hayes area, private residence, ok rub with oil. Nice HJ will CBJ, bigger girl but pretty face and personality. https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/79991340.

Streethunter
04-19-22, 11:32
Was in the area last week so thought what the hell. As far as looks, she's a little older, not bad tho. Little big boned / belly on her. Super friendly. Great tits. Massage was a little Busch league, but I assumed that going in. Seems like she's up for anything. I didn't partake given some of the reviews that she's into bareback. Don't want my dick to burn in a week. My guess tho is she's clean or someone would have said something on here. Overall not sure if I would go back, but it was a pretty good time and like I said she was really nice. One thing I did find a little odd was that she had 3 phones on her desk. Not exactly sure what that is about. Got my Spidey senses up tho.

Jp1225
04-19-22, 13:07
I've had the exact same conversation with her too- she is on the tail end of finishing up her schooling in massage, so she is very new to putting up ads on CL.Other than not coming out and saying LEGIT MASSAGE ONLY there is nothing in the wording of her as to believe that more is being offered. Really guys, a majority of massage places and massage therapists are legit. We only experience the tip of the iceberg or more like the bottom of the barrel of massage with the AMP scene.

I don't see your misunderstanding at all. The ones that are advertising for more than massage use words like release tension, body rub, light touch, sexy, erotic, etc. I would not go around assuming that all massages will end happy, a vast majority will not.

Macanudo12
04-19-22, 14:15
Had a rub by this one, 17 mile rd Hayes area, private residence, ok rub with oil. Nice HJ will CBJ, bigger girl but pretty face and personality. https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/79991340.What did that set you back? I usually do Asian massage parlors, just looking for a HE.

SandersNut
04-19-22, 15:26
I saw her as I was walking out, did you happen to catch her name?Sorry but I forgot it. She has a mole that could be seen above her mask.

Gl.

SN.

StoneMaker
04-19-22, 16:00
Had a rub by this one, 17 mile rd Hayes area, private residence, ok rub with oil. Nice HJ will CBJ, bigger girl but pretty face and personality. https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/79991340.What were the rates?

BackRoom Bob
04-19-22, 18:51
I posted about this before, but I went back again just the other day.

When you go into the shower room, there is a black round thing over looking the table on the wall. If you face the door with a shiny round center that looks awfully like a camera lens on the upper right side of the door.

It has a wire going up into the ceiling.

Any one have any idea what it is?I stopped in today and showed this to the girl and mama. They said it was part of some old audio system. Then, they took me to see the monitor which showed the camera views. Not one showed the shower room. After convincing me, I proceeded to get a table shower and a spirited massage session.

T Man
04-19-22, 18:55
Just curious, who has been to Oasis Tiki on 21 & Garfield and what girls have you seen? All previous reports seem to say it's only legit massage there, anyone ever get a hint of any extras?

JustAGuy33
04-19-22, 20:26
I haven't visited a spa in like 4 or so years. I use to visit M1, Silver back in the day. I know Silver is gone and M1 is not the same. But it looks like I'm traveling for work out towards Leeper. And was wondering if any places out that way offered FS. Warren, sterling heights or by imly city. You can just message me I'm no rush.

ED Pills
04-19-22, 22:11
I stopped in today and showed this to the girl and mama. They said it was part of some old audio system. Then, they took me to see the monitor which showed the camera views. Not one showed the shower room. After convincing me, I proceeded to get a table shower and a spirited massage session.You showed her this website?

RevRun
04-19-22, 22:32
I haven't visited a spa in like 4 or so years. I use to visit M1, Silver back in the day. I know Silver is gone and M1 is not the same. But it looks like I'm traveling for work out towards Leeper. And was wondering if any places out that way offered FS. Warren, sterling heights or by imly city. You can just message me I'm no rush.If you are up by Lapeer, then you need to go to Flint for FS. Try looking into the Flint board for recommendations. Hope this helps.

AngryDutchMan
04-19-22, 23:21
You showed her this website?Probably meant he pointed out the suspicious looking object in the shower room and inquired about it.

Of course if it's a hidden cam it probably wouldn't show on the main feed anyway.

JumpingBean
04-20-22, 05:59
Just curious, who has been to Oasis Tiki on 21 & Garfield and what girls have you seen? All previous reports seem to say it's only legit massage there, anyone ever get a hint of any extras?Katrina (blonde / owner) is the most knowledgeable massage therapist that is currently there.

Let's just say if your a one and done type- you are correct it's legit, if you continue to go and build a good relationship with Any of the massage therapist your chances increase to have a more relaxing session.

BackRoom Bob
04-20-22, 08:07
You showed her this website?Yes and they already knew about it. Do you think this is top secret? All cameras were showing building exterior doors except one showing inside lobby door.

MassageMe4
04-20-22, 08:30
Yes and they already knew about it. Do you think this is top secret? All cameras were showing building exterior doors except one showing inside lobby door.I think the point is out of all the people you could share it with you choose to share the intelligence with someone who can use it against us or make it harder to reach success? LOL I don't know about you but the more the target audience and powers that be are unaware of things here the more of a chance someone here can partake and reach victory.

TullyBlanchard
04-20-22, 08:30
Katrina (blonde / owner) is the most knowledgeable massage therapist that is currently there.

Let's just say if your a one and done type- you are correct it's legit, if you continue to go and build a good relationship with Any of the massage therapist your chances increase to have a more relaxing session.All the girls there (Catrina included) are also on Seeking.com looking for sugar daddies.

TullyBlanchard
04-20-22, 08:32
What were the rates?I've seen her a few times. Very hot if you're a chubby chaser. 80 for FS short stay, 140 for half hr. Never had a massage from her, just got right into fooling around and intercourse.

DragonSnake
04-20-22, 09:49
I had a relatively long text chat with her. We exchanged pics. It's $100/ hr plus tips, more if you choose outcall. Then she says you know this is massage right and ONLY massage, nothing more? I said well you might want to update your CL ad then and state that. She said why would I do that? A release is illegal I shouldn't have to state that. So I said hey, just trying to save you from a lot of frustration and wasted time, so do whatcha want. I'm confident there's nothing to be had here.

P.S. She's not very attractive either.Thanks SingDong, I also chatted with her and she said 100 incall, I asked if HJ was avaible for that price and she came unglued saying she worked hard and had to learn same stuff chiropractor did so she was worth the 100. I told her no thanks and good luck.

Liquor Lotto
04-20-22, 10:08

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2590150Saw her recently. In Southfield, nice clean office building, private room. Looks are nothing to write home about. But. Her tits are the finest dd's I have ever seen in person! Boob guys should definitely go. Wouldn't let me suckle. No girlfriend experience but nice woman. Good probably for beginners. Nothing more than standard finish for a hundy.

HarryDude
04-20-22, 15:11
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2762093

Watched a few of her ph videos looks like a fun nuru session anyone have insight to her?

StoneMaker
04-20-22, 15:12
I've seen her a few times. Very hot if you're a chubby chaser. 80 for FS short stay, 140 for half hr. Never had a massage from her, just got right into fooling around and intercourse.Thanks for the info. I'll give it a shot.

Member #6060
04-20-22, 19:07
Saw her recently. In Southfield, nice clean office building, private room. Looks are nothing to write home about. But. Her tits are the finest dd's I have ever seen in person! Boob guys should definitely go. Wouldn't let me suckle. No girlfriend experience but nice woman. Good probably for beginners. Nothing more than standard finish for a hundy.All of this is accurate except I found her very cute. She's a MILF. She isn't 25 LOL. But she is certainly attractive to me. But he's spot on about the breasts. Wow.

She's cool. Nice. Good place. Talkative. Friendly. Attractive. And a good price.

DrStrange2
04-20-22, 20:04
All the girls there (Catrina included) are also on Seeking.com looking for sugar daddies.Do you have any of their seeking links? PM is fine as well.

TeeTime69
04-20-22, 23:16
This AMP is on west side of Southfield Road near Twelve Mile. Any intell? Anyone see Mimi?

FunNights69
04-20-22, 23:35
Went and saw Nancy at ocean today. Honestly didn't think there was anything special about her. Nothing wrong with her either just didn't seem worth the hype IMO. $100 for nude HJ with roaming.

TugHunter
04-21-22, 08:06
This AMP is on west side of Southfield Road near Twelve Mile. Any intell? Anyone see Mimi?I've had hit and miss luck here. I went twice, once happy, once not happy. The whole ambiance screamed 'trying too hard to look like a jack shack without being one' to me. I haven't been there since before the shutdowns.

That being said, HeeJung47 recently said Mimi is the one to ask for if you want to leave happy. If you trust his input, she's worth trying. If not, maybe avoid the place. I tend to avoid places that aren't a sure thing, since my AMP time is limited.

PhilCorliss1
04-21-22, 10:27
Has anyone paid their fee for leads / places?

Is it a ripoff website or real?

Feel free to PM.

https://www.massage2book.com/

PhilCorliss1
04-21-22, 10:31
Any info on Shiloh?

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2712558

PM back is fine.

Phil.

Dan Gerous
04-21-22, 11:46
Any info on Shiloh?

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2712558

PM back is fine..Wow looks great, I am interested too. Please someone throw some intel. Thanks in advance.

Riker101
04-21-22, 12:29
Got to see Lisa in Commerce the other day. So much fun. I love to have an American girl for a massage. Very good massage- she is sexy! Tight body. And so easy to talk to. Can't wait to go back. Clean set up also.

Member #6510
04-22-22, 10:59
Got to see Lisa in Commerce the other day. So much fun. I love to have an American girl for a massage. Very good massage- she is sexy! Tight body. And so easy to talk to. Can't wait to go back. Clean set up also.Where did you find her?

UltraFind77
04-22-22, 14:33
Has anyone paid their fee for leads / places?

Is it a ripoff website or real?

Feel free to PM.

https://www.massage2book.com/I would love to know. I hate paying then its crap.

Kimha55
04-22-22, 19:51
This AMP is on west side of Southfield Road near Twelve Mile. Any intell? Anyone see Mimi?Its MIna, not mimi.

Kimha55
04-22-22, 19:53
I've had hit and miss luck here. I went twice, once happy, once not happy. The whole ambiance screamed 'trying too hard to look like a jack shack without being one' to me. I haven't been there since before the shutdowns.

That being said, HeeJung47 recently said Mimi is the one to ask for if you want to leave happy. If you trust his input, she's worth trying. If not, maybe avoid the place. I tend to avoid places that aren't a sure thing, since my AMP time is limited.Been sold since you went there. Used to be Chinese, is now Chinese-Korean. And its a sure thing.

EdHemlock
04-23-22, 16:52
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2790214

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/79511923

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexy-body-rubs/45493547

Girl (s) were super attractive, mid 20's.

Unfortunately was a new bikini massage spot. Save your cash.

GoTigers2012
04-23-22, 18:06
All of this is accurate except I found her very cute. She's a MILF. She isn't 25 LOL. But she is certainly attractive to me. But he's spot on about the breasts. Wow.

She's cool. Nice. Good place. Talkative. Friendly. Attractive. And a good price.So just a massage with a handshake at the end?

Member #6510
04-24-22, 10:03
Got to see Lisa in Commerce the other day. So much fun. I love to have an American girl for a massage. Very good massage- she is sexy! Tight body. And so easy to talk to. Can't wait to go back. Clean set up also.Where in commerce? What was the cost?

WiggzMcGee
04-24-22, 10:24
Went and saw Nancy at ocean today. Honestly didn't think there was anything special about her. Nothing wrong with her either just didn't seem worth the hype IMO. $100 for nude HJ with roaming.Was that with house fee or just tip?

FunNights69
04-24-22, 10:38
Was that with house fee or just tip?Just the tip.

Kimha55
04-24-22, 13:37
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

Kimha55 messaged me that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum because he will no longer be permitted to harass people and that has taken all the fun out of posting for him.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

A2

Member #6060
04-24-22, 18:47
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2790214

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/79511923

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexy-body-rubs/45493547

Girl (s) were super attractive, mid 20's.

Unfortunately was a new bikini massage spot. Save your cash.If the ad says "sexy specials" or something similar. Or it references "friends" or "girls". And it's not Tokyo's places in Southfield and Livonia, it's probably a bikini place. I've stuck out at every one and I am usually lucky. So I assume either you have to be really really good looking or tip in the hundreds to succeed.

EdHemlock
04-24-22, 19:39
If the ad says "sexy specials" or something similar. Or it references "friends" or "girls". And it's not Tokyo's places in Southfield and Livonia, it's probably a bikini place. I've stuck out at every one and I am usually lucky. So I assume either you have to be really really good looking or tip in the hundreds to succeed.Yup! Heed this advice friends.

It's not the worst outcome, a bit of wasted time and a little cash, far worse things.

Riker36
04-24-22, 21:49
Where in commerce? What was the cost?Yes, where in Commerce, and most importantly, how can I get in touch with her? Thanks!

Member #6060
04-24-22, 22:08
Yup! Heed this advice friends.

It's not the worst outcome, a bit of wasted time and a little cash, far worse things.Part of this game is the thrill of trying. But at some point I'm just being dumb when I call and they say they have sexy specials they can discuss when I arrive, and I end up going LOL. Shame on me.

HouseOfCards
04-24-22, 22:35
Part of this game is the thrill of trying. But at some point I'm just being dumb when I call and they say they have sexy specials they can discuss when I arrive, and I end up going LOL. Shame on me.I drove past Walled Lake Massage & Spa today and I noticed they've changed the sign from "Reiki Spa & Massage" to "Tropical Touch." I have my doubts that any dude's tropics are getting touched there. It's probably still just a bikini spa place with that name. If I get to the point where I'm willing to risk paying for the massage version of Lady Janes, I'll check it out, but I wouldn't count on that being any time soon. But, if anyone else wants to see if the name change means anything good, let us know.

EdHemlock
04-24-22, 22:53
I drove past Walled Lake Massage & Spa today and I noticed they've changed the sign from "Reiki Spa & Massage" to "Tropical Touch." I have my doubts that any dude's tropics are getting touched there. It's probably still just a bikini spa place with that name. If I get to the point where I'm willing to risk paying for the massage version of Lady Janes, I'll check it out, but I wouldn't count on that being any time soon. But, if anyone else wants to see if the name change means anything good, let us know.Not to continue this train of info, but this is what the one in Mt. Clemens is called. Hence my "I should know better" thought. So they're sprouting up new locations, I knew of the ones in Westland and Walled Lake, this one was on the edge of Mt. Clemens (South of downtown).

WiggzMcGee
04-25-22, 00:30
Ok fellow mongers, I'm leaving the area for good and moving to a place that's kinda dead in the AMP scene. What is something memorable I should do for my last go at it? Got $$ right now, could throw a bit more to it for the right thing.

I've had the down river Nuru lady- though interesting, she didn't really get me off.

I've been to sunny, M1, empire, and Magic. Magic was the best the first time with a massage, sauna, TS, and FS.

I've been to countless others with just a standard finish with varying levels of roaming.

I've been to Jackson and had Mikki (right now it's top pick, but I'd rather not drive so far).

So who can suggest something really special? Any who do Greek? Something way out there in a good way?

If you don't feel like posting, you can always PM me. Just want to do something really fun before I basically get out of the game.

CarpetMunchr69
04-25-22, 00:43
I live in Oakland county but I would go to either Saginaw, called Sunrise on Gratiot. About an hour drive north roughly. Can hit Birch Run and Tonys to build up all the calories your burned up there. 2nd choice I would head to the other place in Jackson, not Luckys. Check out the boards there. BBFS / cfs avail at both main places in Jackson.

Ok fellow mongers, I'm leaving the area for good and moving to a place that's kinda dead in the AMP scene. What is something memorable I should do for my last go at it? Got $$ right now, could throw a bit more to it for the right thing.

I've had the down river Nuru lady- though interesting, she didn't really get me off.

I've been to sunny, M1, empire, and Magic. Magic was the best the first time with a massage, sauna, TS, and FS.

I've been to countless others with just a standard finish with varying levels of roaming.

I've been to Jackson and had Mikki (right now it's top pick, but I'd rather not drive so far).

So who can suggest something really special? Any who do Greek? Something way out there in a good way?

If you don't feel like posting, you can always PM me. Just want to do something really fun before I basically get out of the game.

Sizzler7470
04-25-22, 09:42
Has anyone tried this girl before? What services does she offer?

ED Pills
04-25-22, 10:04
Has anyone tried this girl before? What services does she offer?Too much detail. Just get straight to your question.

Trvlr5
04-25-22, 10:04
Has anyone tried this girl before? What services does she offer?There zero reference to whom you are asking about??

WillieRichie
04-25-22, 10:10
Has anyone tried this girl before? What services does she offer?She does everything, bbj, atm, toe sucking, etc.

But she specifically asked not to share that info with you, and will block all of your calls.

DetRT
04-25-22, 10:21
She does everything, bbj, atm, toe sucking, etc.

But she specifically asked not to share that info with you, and will block all of your calls.How did you get her to suck your toes? I asked and she wouldn't even get close. Nice tits though.

LOL.

Sizzler7470
04-25-22, 10:49
There zero reference to whom you are asking about??Sorry, forgot to add link. LOL.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1639735

Sizzler7470
04-25-22, 10:50
There zero reference to whom you are asking about??F / S?

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1639735

Blazer1
04-25-22, 10:56
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2762093

Watched a few of her ph videos looks like a fun nuru session anyone have insight to her?She is actually amazing! One of the best I have had.

OnlyVrx
04-25-22, 10:58
If the ad says "sexy specials" or something similar. Or it references "friends" or "girls". And it's not Tokyo's places in Southfield and Livonia, it's probably a bikini place. I've stuck out at every one and I am usually lucky. So I assume either you have to be really really good looking or tip in the hundreds to succeed.Tokyo is a name I haven't seen mentioned in awhile. Any updates on her place. Girls working, services offered, damage, etc? Thanks, PM OK.

DetRT
04-25-22, 11:06
F / S?

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1639735The pics without her face are real. She is amazing, but apparently YMMV. I don't think FS is available for anyone.

Member #6060
04-25-22, 11:33
F / S?lia

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1639735If you were looking for a good massage and a little bit of fun, she is fantastic. There are limitations on her service that some people here do not like but I have no problem with because she's so cool. But she is not a full service provider in any way shape or form.

Krinkle187
04-25-22, 13:28
If you were looking for a good massage and a little bit of fun, she is fantastic. There are limitations on her service that some people here do not like but I have no problem with because she's so cool. But she is not a full service provider in any way shape or form.Okay so what DOES she offer?

JumpingBean
04-25-22, 13:37
Okay so what DOES she offer?From past experience- she offers DIY ends, will pull out the girls to play with, that's all that was ever offered to me. It is a YUMMY business. I've seen her 3-4 times last year.

Liquor Lotto
04-25-22, 13:43
Okay so what DOES she offer?Type those 3 letters into the box in the upper right corner of the page.

HeeJunk
04-25-22, 13:55
Type those 3 letters into the box in the upper right corner of the page.I don't think search works on 3 letters or less.

Blazer1
04-25-22, 14:16
Abbey or Abby the gothic girl with many tattoos and used to be in Eastpointe is a complete scam. I set something up with her and she indicated through text that the massage included a happy ending. I knew there were reports of her providing no such ending but I figured I'd take a chance. Terrible decision. She took the 150/ hhr and proceeded to give a lazy rub. I asked her about the ending and she gave the same bs story I've seen reported here. Claims she was being investigated by the police for being busted for giving a naked massage. I asked for a refund and she said no. When I showed her the texts about the ending, her response was "well that was yesterday. " Also threatened to get her neighbor who is a cop, if I didn't leave. Total bullshit.

I should have know better and it's my own fault. I just want to spread the word that regardless of what some members of the board are saying (StevenStein), she's a ripoff and should be avoided at all costs.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/63240546

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/full-body-rub/893846257046

Good luck and Stay Safe.Wish I would of saw this my own fault, same story and same scam. Everyone need to avoid.

Krinkle187
04-25-22, 14:28
She does everything, bbj, atm, toe sucking, etc.

But she specifically asked not to share that info with you, and will block all of your calls.Is this the same person people are discussing? Someone said she is DIY only? You're saying she is down for whatever? Which is it?

Liquor Lotto
04-25-22, 14:49
Is this the same person people are discussing? Someone said she is DIY only? You're saying she is down for whatever? Which is it?She is strictly diy. The former user is banned. He was joking.

TeeTime69
04-25-22, 15:15
I went on a weekday, about Noon, and had one the best experiences at an AMP, that I've ever had. Her tip and service was negotiated in advance. $80 plus $100. I would repeat.

Guys, you need to be low key so as not to spook the girl, management or neighboring businesses.

It's already been reported the owner ship changed hands.

TeeTime69
04-25-22, 15:18
She is strictly diy. The former user is banned. He was joking.You might check his status by looking at his last post. Seems in Good standing.

DetRT
04-25-22, 16:47
Is this the same person people are discussing? Someone said she is DIY only? You're saying she is down for whatever? Which is it?That guy was joking because the first post in this conversation had no links.

RandoJoe
04-25-22, 17:23
Sooo on them looks like the number that used to belong to the infamous Liz and Tasha is still in use and has had a recent review. Under just Tasha. Anyone talk to her lately?

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tasha-escort-novi-55895

VcyClonn
04-25-22, 18:57
Sooo on them looks like the number that used to belong to the infamous Liz and Tasha is still in use and has had a recent review. Under just Tasha. Anyone talk to her lately?

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tasha-escort-novi-55895After Liz decided to quit, Tasha use to pair up with sabrina prior covid era providing tandem sessions. Later Sabrina left and their landlady has some health issues. So Tasha took appointments by herself rarely. Even now seems that is the case. She opens her calendar once or twice in a bluemoon. Did not participate recently though. But when I did, it was fun times. She is more into bbw category then. Not sure how things changed now. Hoping for best. Cheers.

Jack159
04-25-22, 19:00
Yes, number ending in 5888. Texts me like every week. This week's sampling looked pretty good. I was actually thinking about heading over. Sorry you got Ghosted, but saved me a trip. I'm from Eastside so it would be a long round trip to be blue balled. LOL.Is this place good, safe? Their advertisements are so bold, kinda hesitated to try.

JDoe1969
04-25-22, 20:31
Anyone been to the acupuncture clinic at the corner of Merrimen and Westland? Its next to the liquor store, not the one 2 blocks over.

DTownMick
04-25-22, 21:02
I had been to this place awhile back and wasn't thrilled however, after seeing a couple post stating that they have changed management I decided to give it another go. I went today and received a full service happy beginning, that's how she does business and not at my request, straight to the point. Which was then followed by a better than average massage but not great though either. Total damage was $80 house fee and $1. 2 for tip. Girl was nothing to brag about, I'd say a 5. 5 and probably won't see her again. She had a pleasant personality, and provided a very enthusiastic service though, unlike a lot of dead fish out there. She did tell me that there were two other girls working there and another on the way next week.

ED Pills
04-25-22, 22:22
Anyone been to the acupuncture clinic at the corner of Merrimen and Westland? Its next to the liquor store, not the one 2 blocks over.Do you mean at the corner of merriman and warren in garden city?

JDoe1969
04-25-22, 22:58
Do you mean at the corner of merriman and warren in garden city?Yes I believe that is it. Ever hear anything about it.

Mr Regular
04-25-22, 23:55
Anyone been to the acupuncture clinic at the corner of Merrimen and Westland? Its next to the liquor store, not the one 2 blocks over.There is no cross street named Westland, anywhere in Westland? Didn't you mean to say at the corner of Merriman & Warren?

JDoe1969
04-26-22, 00:10
There is no cross street named Westland, anywhere in Westland? Didn't you mean to say at the corner of Merriman & Warren?Yeah, I meant Meriman and warren. It is either in Westland or garden city. I'm curious what is to be had there.

WillyMatt123
04-26-22, 05:38
I went on a weekday, about Noon, and had one the best experiences at an AMP, that I've ever had. Her tip and service was negotiated in advance. $80 plus $100. I would repeat.

Guys, you need to be low key so as not to spook the girl, management or neighboring businesses.

It's already been reported the owner ship changed hands.where is Muscle Health? I tried googling that name and didn't find anything.

Thanks.

Pookie586
04-26-22, 07:52
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/80455787

Any info? I'm having. A sweet tooth lmk what you guys think.

MotorCity7
04-26-22, 08:34
I had been to this place awhile back and wasn't thrilled however, after seeing a couple post stating that they have changed management I decided to give it another go. I went today and received a full service happy beginning, that's how she does business and not at my request, straight to the point. Which was then followed by a better than average massage but not great though either. Total damage was $80 house fee and $1. 2 for tip. Girl was nothing to brag about, I'd say a 5. 5 and probably won't see her again. She had a pleasant personality, and provided a very enthusiastic service though, unlike a lot of dead fish out there. She did tell me that there were two other girls working there and another on the way next week.So you paid $200 for a massage and hand job?

ED Pills
04-26-22, 08:40
where is Muscle Health? I tried googling that name and didn't find anything.

Thanks.Listed as Asian Healing, southfield rd, lathrup village.

WillyMatt123
04-26-22, 09:35
Listed as Asian Healing, southfield rd, lathrup village.Gotcha. Thank you.

Trvlr5
04-26-22, 09:43
Yeah, I meant Meriman and warren. It is either in Westland or garden city. I'm curious what is to be had there.Never been there, mostly due to reports that can be found here with search. Strictly legit massage from everything I recall.

TeeTime69
04-26-22, 09:45
Listed as Asian Healing, southfield rd, lathrup village.West side of Southfield Road. Hidden among several business. 28000 block. Curb parking. Narrow frontage. Identified as "MH" not full name on sign. Very private rooms. Doors lock.

Mister Paul
04-26-22, 12:58
My flight was delayed so I had a few hours to kill. I took an Uber to Healing Plus which is not far from the airport. This place is beautiful. Nicely furnished and very clean. I got a wonderful table shower. Then I spent a few minutes in the sauna. When in the room, Amy came in. She was beautiful. Her low-cut short green dress got my heart pumping. Amy massaged every inch of my body. What a great way to spend a flight delay. .I enjoyed the previous table shower so much that I needed another. I only went for a half hour and asked for Amy to give me my shower. She scrubbed my backside thoroughly. Then, on the flip, she did such a wonderful job that I asked for a few more minutes when she said to get up for a rinse. She obliged nicely. I was quite excited when she finally rinsed me off. No time for the sauna because I only got a half hour. So we went off to the room with my excitement very obvious.

Pookie586
04-26-22, 13:32
Welp on my way to see Bonita. Taking some of you guys advise. Wish me luck.

DownRiverRat
04-26-22, 15:21
Which would be the better choice between the 2? The massage parlor on Eureka west of Telegraph in Taylor or the one on Van Born just east of Monroe in Dearborn Heights on the Taylor Border. I'm looking for a legit massage with A happy endn or BJ if possible. Also I'm A larger fellow so who has most room would be nice.

Vikun
04-26-22, 15:37
I enjoyed the previous table shower so much that I needed another. I only went for a half hour and asked for Amy to give me my shower. She scrubbed my backside thoroughly. Then, on the flip, she did such a wonderful job that I asked for a few more minutes when she said to get up for a rinse. She obliged nicely. I was quite excited when she finally rinsed me off. No time for the sauna because I only got a half hour. So we went off to the room with my excitement very obvious.How old is Amy? I heard healing plus has very old AMPs. 55+.

Vikun
04-26-22, 15:44
West side of Southfield Road. Hidden among several business. 28000 block. Curb parking. Narrow frontage. Identified as "MH" not full name on sign. Very private rooms. Doors lock.How old are the AMPs?

BackRoom Bob
04-26-22, 16:26
Which would be the better choice between the 2? The massage parlor on Eureka west of Telegraph in Taylor or the one on Van Born just east of Monroe in Dearborn Heights on the Taylor Border. I'm looking for a legit massage with A happy endn or BJ if possible. Also I'm A larger fellow so who has most room would be nice.No BJ at either place. Eureka is bigger and nicer.

NorthVdunz129
04-26-22, 16:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

TeeTime69
04-26-22, 17:50
How old are the AMPs?I believe this Asian Massage Parlor is at least 4 years old, maybe 10. The structure is in good shape.

NumNuts
04-27-22, 00:59
Just the tip."That's what she said".

JohnGeste
04-27-22, 09:24
I believe this Asian Massage Parlor is at least 4 years old, maybe 10. The structure is in good shape.Good one.

PhilCorliss1
04-27-22, 09:27
Main things are the Roof and Foundation, other areas can usually be repaired.

I believe this Asian Massage Parlor is at least 4 years old, maybe 10. The structure is in good shape.

ED Pills
04-27-22, 11:05
I believe this Asian Massage Parlor is at least 4 years old, maybe 10. The structure is in good shape.LOL. In all seriousness, I think that AMP is older. Sometimes they just redo the fascia. They do put in a lot of effort flushing the pipes.

Bvretr69
04-27-22, 12:53
Not sure if lily is still there haven't been in quite awhile.

Any recommendations for who to ask for? Looking for youngish, small and pretty. Not some old worn out hag. Thanks for any help.

Member #6060
04-27-22, 13:48
This is probably more for the escort board? But anyone know any therapists that are pregnant?

TeeTime69
04-27-22, 14:08
This is probably more for the escort board? But anyone know any therapists that are pregnant?The last one you saw is looking for you. I'd start there. 😆.

Big Boob Lover
04-27-22, 14:23
Long time lurker here with a question. I found this one and was wondering if she is legit or has extras? Getting bored with the AMPs in the area and thought I would branch out and try some new providers. Diamond closed, Oriental went legit, the good ones left Evian, Sarah and Angel are gone and not much is available in the north burbs anymore. Any info about this one would be greatly appreciated.

Trvlr5
04-27-22, 15:09
LOL. In all seriousness, I think that AMP is older. Sometimes they just redo the fascia. They do put in a lot of effort flushing the pipes.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxxNvfVfDB0

Vajuxo
04-27-22, 16:55
NE Corner of 14 Mile and Garfield.

80- for the hour, steady stream of traffic even though I only noticed the place recently (https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/female-escorts/2795466).

Only seemed to be 1 person on site when I was there, she said that she was from NY and 40, I would guess older.

Decent "strong" massage.

When it was time, she offered me a slide with her bolt-ons.

Wanted 80, agreed on 60 including the standard handshake.

I don't know if more may be available, I inquired but nothing more provided.

The provider seemed quite the promoter, insisted that I was fantastic which made me laugh out loud.

Big Boob Lover
04-27-22, 17:24
Long time lurker here with a question. I found this one and was wondering if she is legit or has extras? Getting bored with the AMPs in the area and thought I would branch out and try some new providers. Diamond closed, Oriental went legit, the good ones left Evian, Sarah and Angel are gone and not much is available in the north burbs anymore. Any info about this one would be greatly appreciated.I forgot to attach the link, sorry. It is Theresa on Massage anywhere.

https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/TheresaKrull

SlySteeler
04-27-22, 18:13
Welp on my way to see Bonita. Taking some of you guys advise. Wish me luck.How'd it go?

DTownMick
04-27-22, 21:32
So you paid $200 for a massage and hand job?You clearly didn't read the post.

JumpingBean
04-28-22, 08:22
I forgot to attach the link, sorry. It is Theresa on Massage anywhere.

https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/TheresaKrullTheresa is real and legit- works in office building on Rochester rd & waddles. Same complex as Libby (another massage anywhere therapist). Let us know how your appointment goes.

DrewMonger123
04-28-22, 21:00
How old is Amy? I heard healing plus has very old AMPs. 55+.Don't discount the older ladies. Some of best experiences the masseuse was older. They know what they're doing. Having said that, I have not been to healing plus yet, but it is my next place to try.

Jays2013
04-28-22, 23:42
I'm headed to Westland for work next and was thinking about setting up an appointment with Jennifer / massage breeze. I've read all the posts about her, but just curious if she allows some roaming? Perhaps Carla is better for that? I have a thing for Milfs, so Jennifer is right up my alley.

MotorCity7
04-29-22, 08:46
I'm headed to Westland for work next and was thinking about setting up an appointment with Jennifer / massage breeze. I've read all the posts about her, but just curious if she allows some roaming? Perhaps Carla is better for that? I have a thing for Milfs, so Jennifer is right up my alley.I've only seen her twice, but in my experience roaming was allowed. She just doesn't seem to get into it at all.

The second time I saw her I asked her to use her pussy to rub my cock and she complied. She didn't complain when it ended up slipping into her either. But definitely a dead fish to fuck.

Big Boob Lover
04-29-22, 09:28
Theresa is real and legit- works in office building on Rochester rd & waddles. Same complex as Libby (another massage anywhere therapist). Let us know how your appointment goes.I went and saw her and it was not what I was looking for. She was much bigger than I expected and was in a broom closet sized office. It was a medium body rub mostly on back and lower legs for most of it then a little arms neck and shoulders after the flip. No teasing, she was never even close to that area. I did try some OTC roaming and was shot down immediately and she was much less friendly after that. Sometimes you might have to invest a couple visits before the menu opens up but I don't think this one even has a menu.

Joey King
04-29-22, 10:22
I forgot to attach the link, sorry. It is Theresa on Massage anywhere.

https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/TheresaKrullNever had much luck with the ones on that site and very rare to find anyone in Troy with extras. I set you a PM of some options that might work for you.

Member #6413
04-29-22, 10:44
Saw the link posted below and am always looking for new non-Asian massage providers so I thought I'd give her a try. Pics are probably not her but close enough in body type. She was very responsive via text and was able to schedule an appointment with ease. She gave the address and I realized it was Tiff's place in Ferndale. I hadn't been there in years because it's high priced for the experience, at least in my opinion.

She told me to ask for Summer when I arrived and was pleasantly surprised when she answered the door. She's very pretty, younger and with a tight body. Thought I was in for a great time, but in the end it was more of a "meh" experience.

Door fee was 50 half and 80 hour. She quoted over text that tips were 40-200. One thing that annoyed me was after being let in and shown to a room I waited for at least 20 min for her to come back in. Not sure if it was busy or she had another customer and was double booked me? I learned in the room that after the door fee 40 is HJ, 60 is topless HJ, 100 nude HJ, 200 nude body slide and 300 nude body slide with BJ. I didn't ask any questions about the options. I figured I'd see how it went and make a choice after getting into the massage. During the massage part of the visit, I don't feel we vibed really well. I swear she was using 1 hand most the time and I would assume she was texting with the other as my face as down. She stepped out to get a towel to wipe the oil before the flip and I got the 60 out of my clothes opted for the topless and put the donation on the side table.

She does have a nice tight body and pretty good sized ass for her tiny frame. Her tits are firm and perky B's (if I had to guess) no sag to them with pierced nipples. She let me play with them and they felt great. The finish was a bit mechanical and she really didn't get into it until she could tell I was close near the end. All in all it wasn't a bad experience. She's a nice girl, made small talk and was friendly. But for the price, I don't plan on repeating.

Thought some of you guys might like to know about her. As I was waiting I noticed the 616 number and searched the Grand Rapids thread for her name. After a quick read of a handful of reports (one reason I love this site) it helped confirmed my decision of the topless finish.

Happy Hunting and Stay Safe!

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/hey-love-im-in-town/872789118697

Member #6060
04-29-22, 13:29
I went and saw her and it was not what I was looking for. She was much bigger than I expected and was in a broom closet sized office. It was a medium body rub mostly on back and lower legs for most of it then a little arms neck and shoulders after the flip. No teasing, she was never even close to that area. I did try some OTC roaming and was shot down immediately and she was much less friendly after that. Sometimes you might have to invest a couple visits before the menu opens up but I don't think this one even has a menu.She is one of the best legit therapists around. I find her very cute. And gives a very good legit massage in a small but extremely quaint and well-decorated place.

LuckySha
04-29-22, 13:56
Never had much luck with the ones on that site and very rare to find anyone in Troy with extras. I set you a PM of some options that might work for you.Can you PM me some options too. Looking for something nice in Troy area.

Blitzed22
04-29-22, 19:01
So I did the usual searches online and I'm not finding much on this one but I'm intrigued. Anyone have anything to share? There's a few ads on craigslist but that's all I come across.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/rochester-pampering-at-your-finest/7475917125.html

JumpingBean
04-30-22, 08:25
So I did the usual searches online and I'm not finding much on this one but I'm intrigued. Anyone have anything to share? There's a few ads on craigslist but that's all I come across.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/rochester-pampering-at-your-finest/7475917125.htmlThese girls work out of a Waterford apartment complex off Scott Lake Rd, Yes the same location that good Sarah worked out of.

150 HH and 250 HR what quoted to me.

TomSmith26
04-30-22, 12:56
Saw the link posted below and am always looking for new non-Asian massage providers so I thought I'd give her a try. Pics are probably not her but close enough in body type. She was very responsive via text and was able to schedule an appointment with ease. She gave the address and I realized it was Tiff's place in Ferndale. I hadn't been there in years because it's high priced for the experience, at least in my opinion.

She told me to ask for Summer when I arrived and was pleasantly surprised when she answered the door. She's very pretty, younger and with a tight body. Thought I was in for a great time, but in the end it was more of a "meh" experience.

Door fee was 50 half and 80 hour. She quoted over text that tips were 40-200. One thing that annoyed me was after being let in and shown to a room I waited for at least 20 min for her to come back in. Not sure if it was busy or she had another customer and was double booked me? I learned in the room that after the door fee 40 is HJ, 60 is topless HJ, 100 nude HJ, 200 nude body slide and 300 nude body slide with BJ. I didn't ask any questions about the options. I figured I'd see how it went and make a choice after getting into the massage. During the massage part of the visit, I don't feel we vibed really well. I swear she was using 1 hand most the time and I would assume she was texting with the other as my face as down. She stepped out to get a towel to wipe the oil before the flip and I got the 60 out of my clothes opted for the topless and put the donation on the side table.

She does have a nice tight body and pretty good sized ass for her tiny frame. Her tits are firm and perky B's (if I had to guess) no sag to them with pierced nipples. She let me play with them and they felt great. The finish was a bit mechanical and she really didn't get into it until she could tell I was close near the end. All in all it wasn't a bad experience. She's a nice girl, made small talk and was friendly. But for the price, I don't plan on repeating.

Thought some of you guys might like to know about her. As I was waiting I noticed the 616 number and searched the Grand Rapids thread for her name. After a quick read of a handful of reports (one reason I love this site) it helped confirmed my decision of the topless finish.

Happy Hunting and Stay Safe!

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/hey-love-im-in-town/872789118697Each year Saigon continues to get worse. I haven't been back in over a year now.

Road Head
04-30-22, 15:31
Each year Saigon continues to get worse. I haven't been back in over a year now.So how can you say it's gotten worse in the last year?

CareBear10
04-30-22, 19:00
These girls work out of a Waterford apartment complex off Scott Lake Rd, Yes the same location that good Sarah worked out of.

150 HH and 250 HR what quoted to me.Sure wish she was still around.

BigJohnnyWad
05-01-22, 09:23
Met Jojo's replacement. She gives a great massage. Good pressure and knows what she is doing. And a great happy ending. So here is where the story gets funny. She legitimately studied massage and took over Jojos clientele base. Apparently jojo had some real freaks for customers in you guys. Ball stomping, whipping, smothering, etc. I was dying laughing at the stories she had. She was truly shocked.

ED Pills
05-01-22, 09:33
Met Jojo's replacement. She gives a great massage. Good pressure and knows what she is doing. And a great happy ending. So here is where the story gets funny. She legitimately studied massage and took over Jojos clientele base. Apparently jojo had some real freaks for customers in you guys. Ball stomping, whipping, smothering, etc. I was dying laughing at the stories she had. She was truly shocked.Thanks for sharing her name and contact info. This is very helpful.

SpasRhealing
05-01-22, 12:45
These girls work out of a Waterford apartment complex off Scott Lake Rd, Yes the same location that good Sarah worked out of.

150 HH and 250 HR what quoted to me.PLEASE pm me with contact info I'm close by. Posting was removed before I could connect.

SpasRhealing
05-01-22, 12:48
Met Jojo's replacement. She gives a great massage. Good pressure and knows what she is doing. And a great happy ending. So here is where the story gets funny. She legitimately studied massage and took over Jojos clientele base. Apparently jojo had some real freaks for customers in you guys. Ball stomping, whipping, smothering, etc. I was dying laughing at the stories she had. She was truly shocked.Met her also. Let's face it jojo was a freak also will miss her for sure.

SpasRhealing
05-01-22, 13:18
Guys any info on this one. Haven't seen her postings prior.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2010812

FarmerPete
05-01-22, 14:40
Guys any info on this one. Haven't seen her postings prior.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2010812It's a bikini place in Waterford on Dixie a waste of time and money.

Blitzed22
05-01-22, 16:07

150 HH and 250 HR what quoted to me.Thank you for the intel. Damn I should've saved the damn number. LOL. I do miss Sarah though.

Fasted2010
05-01-22, 16:38
Met Jojo's replacement. She gives a great massage. Good pressure and knows what she is doing. And a great happy ending. So here is where the story gets funny. She legitimately studied massage and took over Jojos clientele base. Apparently jojo had some real freaks for customers in you guys. Ball stomping, whipping, smothering, etc. I was dying laughing at the stories she had. She was truly shocked.I wasn't familiar with JoJo, so I'm at a loss to where her replacement is working. AMP or private? Could you please post or PM some detail. TIA.

BigBootyFan
05-01-22, 17:01
It's a bikini place in Waterford on Dixie a waste of time and money.It's a waste of time and money.

Paul Wall
05-02-22, 10:10

150 HH and 250 HR what quoted to me.I want to be clear, are you saying that's it's the same apartment complex or the same apartment unit. I asked Sarah about it and she acted shocked.

StraightPecker
05-02-22, 10:57

80- for the hour, steady stream of traffic even though I only noticed the place recently (https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/female-escorts/2795466).

Only seemed to be 1 person on site when I was there, she said that she was from NY and 40, I would guess older.

Decent "strong" massage.

The provider seemed quite the promoter, insisted that I was fantastic which made me laugh out loud.I called them and asked if available. Said "yes." I said I'll be there in 15 minutes. When I got there she brought me in, I used the bathroom and when I came out she said next time call first. I said I did call and then she ushers me back out the front door and says again next time call. Was confused but just left.

Member #6347
05-02-22, 11:11
Solid AMP experience and Health & Wellness Massage on the M59 exit off of 23. Tina gave a fantastic, extremely firm massage with a very satisfying tease and finish. .7 + .4. Overall very solid experience.

Dapaosunlei
05-02-22, 12:17
Never had much luck with the ones on that site and very rare to find anyone in Troy with extras. I set you a PM of some options that might work for you.Hey Joey, can you share with me the options you meant in troy area? Thanks a lot.

JumpingBean
05-02-22, 12:52
I want to be clear, are you saying that's it's the same apartment complex or the same apartment unit. I asked Sarah about it and she acted shocked.Yes its the same location 2701. The girls working know Sarah- verified pictures I have of her, plus the appointment girl (Sharon) girls working for/with Sarah.

JoeTruck
05-02-22, 18:29
Has anyone had any luck at sc massage in westland its kinda on a side road near the best buy. Never seen it there. Tried using the search box but nothing came up. Don't report much anymore because its all been the same lately.

Joey King
05-02-22, 18:56
Hey Joey, can you share with me the options you meant in troy area? Thanks a lot.Like I said in previous post, I have never had much luck in Troy, there are a few well known AMP's very close to Troy that are good for massage with HE. A quick read through the forum will reveal a hand full within a few miles of Troy. If you still can't find any try google maps for massage places near Troy. I avoid Troy as well as Warren and Madison Hts. As all have been known to have a heavy LEO presence.

Member #6098
05-02-22, 23:04
Has anyone had any luck at sc massage in westland its kinda on a side road near the best buy. Never seen it there. Tried using the search box but nothing came up. Don't report much anymore because its all been the same lately.Yeah, I had some luck at SC. Call the number and ask for an appt. With CoCo. Otherwise, if you walk in you may get the other older woman. I saw CoCo at another spa before she arrived here. Late 40's and very slim with a bit of a belly, but real nice and friendly. Teasing after the decent massage, and then a satisfying HE. 70. To the house for 1 HR and 50. Tip.

Pocket Aces
05-03-22, 06:49
Yes its the same location 2701. The girls working know Sarah- verified pictures I have of her, plus the appointment girl (Sharon) girls working for/with Sarah.Could you send me a PM of the number or a new link to the ad if another is posted? The current one has been removed.

Joey King
05-03-22, 08:26
I stopped in at Asian Hawaii Massage with no call or appointment and ended up with Betty. She was probably around mid 40's (really hard to tell) medium height, skinny, smaller sized chest, and very pleasant. Now I know I posted a while back that this was a DIY place when it opened as did others but like everything else, YMMV. It is a newer place, nice and clean, doors that close on each room, and had at least 6 women working that I saw. A short younger hostess greeted me at the door and took my house fee at the front desk. An older lady showed me to the room. Betty came in a few minutes later for the massage. All 3 women asked if I had been there before. I spent the first 30 minutes face down with a good medium to hard massage, hot stones and then some hot towels. I was then very surprised with the standard very light pressure teasing. Flipped and a slow handshake during which she allowed OTC roaming on the bottom and UTC roaming on top. Then she spent another 10 minutes with massage. I was there about 70 minutes for an hour massage. $75 was house fee for an hour and then tipped $50.

WhiteBrik
05-03-22, 09:04
I hope this place makes it and turns out to be a successful business. The east side needs it! The biggest drawback is it's literally across the street from Fraser PD. They could watch it from the their office windows.

Decent "strong" massage.

The provider seemed quite the promoter, insisted that I was fantastic which made me laugh out loud.

Streethunter
05-03-22, 11:15
Confused. At what point do 59 and 23 intersect?

Solid AMP experience and Health & Wellness Massage on the M59 exit off of 23. Tina gave a fantastic, extremely firm massage with a very satisfying tease and finish. .7 + .4. Overall very solid experience.

Kinger19
05-03-22, 11:17
Confused. At what point do 59 and 23 intersect?Hartland, north of Brighton.

BBInTheD
05-03-22, 12:24
Confused. At what point do 59 and 23 intersect?Is that in the shopping plaza with Black Rock?

MichiganMan686
05-03-22, 12:58
Had a visit with Natasha of Novi. Her ad is on Adultlook massage. She just go back from Florida and Wow do those tan lines look great. Had a woody as soon as I saw her. So hot. Great visit like always. Clean reliable kind and just a beautiful girl. You always get all your time. Not full service but so much fun. I'm addicted. Happy hunting . mm686

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842

RWhite
05-03-22, 14:37

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/rochester-pampering-at-your-finest/7475917125.htmlThe link has been flagged for removal. Somebody send me the details so I can check it out?

RWhite
05-03-22, 16:19
I been gone for awhile but back now. I got a rimjob from a parlor on the west side of the state shocked the living hell out of me didn't survive the Covid crisis tho they're closed. Got to thinking about metro Detroit. Yes I know YMMV and yes I know since Backpage has been gone the hidden gems are impossible to track down. I want know the best places in metro Detroit. Which AMP has the best FS, which has the best tease (my weakness with the fingertip tracing) and which places has the best PM. To me the best places that I have experienced (keep in mind I'm black and it hurts when I see ads say no AA men African American) so here's my ranking from personal experience;.

Best FS;

Yoshiko (2019) had a 4 hand that actually turned into double FS not at the same time tho. They left one each came back 30 mins apart then did 4 hand. Haven't been back since management change.

Springwell Massage (2021) OMG that old woman was very nasty in a good way haven't been since she left.

Alice Massage Spa (2021) I got FS one time from there because we played at Yoshiko went again she isn't there anymore.

Best Tease;.

Asian Health Center they were extremely playful especially during the pandemic allowing entrance from the rear of the building. Haven't been since the parking lot for re-paved.

Famous Shiatsu every visit since 2017 never been disappointed in the tease and fingertip massage.

PM.

Only PM I've ever gotten was from Joy, wherever she is guaranteed to get a PM whether you prepared or not.

I always wash and prep before I go to an AMP if shower is offered take it always.

The one downriver in the same lot with the auto insurance place she is old she will shower you put you in the sauna give you a horrible massage but will let you eat her pussy.

Best Value;

Jennifer can't beat it. $60. Between the farts, back tracing and rambling I like a mom bod and she can suck a tennis ball through a coffee straw.

I've been going to Bloom a lot lately behind B-Dubs because they treat me better than the other places in the Westland area standard finish though.

Whelp that has been my personal experience. To me Tiff has become overrated and over priced and her former partner in St Clair well she does it all including BBFS if you're into that (I'm not) but her sessions CFS are rushed at least to me.

I'm still working on finding hidden gems and working to find legit parlors that blur the lines and places that offer HE or FS during a couples massage if I find any I will report back.

DrewMonger123
05-03-22, 16:19
I went to healing plus this past weekend. Its been mentioned a few times that the TS is enjoyable. I agree with that as well as HE being nice. The massage itself was not that great. She just rubbed lotion on me and didn't dig into the muscles at all. To me, that is a very important part because its the reason I started into this hobby. My time was shorted a bit; paid $80 for an hour but only got 45 minutes. I guess with a lackluster massage, I can live with shortened time there.

I've read some concerns about the age of the masseuse but I didn't see any issues with her; However, I'm not a young buck anymore so take that as you will. As I have previously said, when I was younger, some of my best experiences were with those older that I was.