PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

Ksolaris2000
11-21-12, 07:57
It goes in spurts for me! I really want to be like the guy that gets extras from places that don, t give them though! LOLYeah, That's me too. Little more exciting, thinking your getting something not normally given. Right now I go to two places that are like that but won't post it until someone else does because I know I will get flamed for making up stories and then no one will believe me here. LOL!

Mallard1
11-21-12, 08:52
Is she white?No she is a dark skinned black girl

Wiggles0923
11-21-12, 23:19
Ok the place on Wayne Road in Romulus. I went there this last weekend hoping to get Leena, instead it was an skinnier lady looked a little older than Leena. She gave a good massage. When we negotiated price for full service she said it would be $140. With Leena it is $120, so I said what the hell sure but I had to get the extra $20 out of my car. During the whole FS experience she was kinda mean and impatient. It was causing my equipment to fail. But she did something with a rubber band that fixed that. She has a pretty tight pussy and would have been fun if the attitude was better. After I was done I went out to get her her $20 I turned around to head back in and she had followed me. All in all it was good but I think I would rather have Leena.

Zeke01
11-23-12, 17:18
Stopped in for some relaxation at M1 today. Saw Sugar. As reported she is a gem as well. Very nice, short and a touch on the thicker side but still attractive. Great attitude and eager to please with a smile. I over spent but got tired of haggling with Mamasan. $180 she drove a hard bargain today. Once I agreed to her price I told her the service better be top notch. For what it's worth, I think I got top shelf service today and the massage was actually really good too.

Ctucker
11-24-12, 00:55
It's been about a year since my last visit to M1. Had a bit of time to kill on Wednesday so I dropped in. After waiting for what felt like 10 minutes in the lobby, mama finally comes out. First time dealing with this one (younger, excellent English) so I was put through the ringer. Gave her $.6 and told her I wanted the hour. New girl (assume sugar) comes in and goes immediately to the handshake. Asked for the TS before she got too far in. Standard shower, until the doorbell began ringing. Mama came back into the shower, said I was going to get a body slide. It quickly became apparent that she needed me out ASAP to make room for the next. So, sugar jumps on top and right into the cfs. The good, she is one of the tightest providers I've been with. While she may be a little squishy, she makes up for it in technique. I got behind her and couldn't last much longer. The bad, she was under heavy pressure from mama to be done with me quick. Also, kind of awkward making as much noise as we were out in the open in the shower. On the finish, mama came in before I could even begin to towel off. Took me dripping wet back to the room to dry off. By this point, I wasn't too interested in the massage and told her as much. Got dressed and mama apologized for the rush, then as expected, promised to make it up to me next time. I'll be back, but only because a bad time at M1 still beats a descent time anywhere else.

As a side note, I've been a leech on the forum for a while. Time to stop being lazy and start contributing. Let me know if you all would like anything different in the review.

Stay safe

Neilnbob
11-25-12, 22:23
. she is one of the tightest providers I've been with.Agree, she's been doing kegels for sure, felt like I had someone's fist squeezing me dry.

Neilnbob
11-25-12, 22:25
Almost forgot to post about my visit last week. Sugar was out so had Banana / Tutu. She's kinda of mechanical about it and is running a bit thicker these days. Still, TS, massage and 2 SOG for 160 was worth it.

Safecracker
12-01-12, 18:33
I know I'm not a senor member, but have been on the site for a few years, helping out where I can. Been doing the SW monger thing for nearly ten years (not as much as some of the regs, granted). I've gotten to the point where the risk just isn't worth the chase anymore, especially car dates.

So, I've been thinking of going the AMP route. (If I'm going to do a notel, I might as well just pay a little extra and hit an AMP, at least I can get a massage out of it, right?) Now, I've been RTFF for a while now, and was wondering if I missed something akin to the "20 Rules for SW" thing. (God, that would have helped me so much when I first started.) Is there anything similar for AMPs? I pretty much have the costs down, but are there any tips that would increase the chances of a "successful" visit?

I've been wanting to ask for a few months now, but didn't want to sound like such a newb. I guess we are were new once, so I decided to just break down and ask.

Safecracker
12-02-12, 10:32
M1, Sunrise, or Magic and just act normal while they get a feel for you.Thanks Plumber. I've been meaning to stop in M1, since I go past it all the time.

Worker
12-02-12, 10:39
Recently hit Acu for 1/2 hr. Older lady with long hair walked all over my back, then gave great light touch on the back side, after the flip she took directions to slow down and made the manual he really last. Went well into overtime. 60 + 30 tip.I hit Health ACU recently as well. Maybe a couple of weeks ago now. Saw Hannah for 1-hour. She draped my backside at first but she also kept bumping the small towel as if she was doing it on purpose and then re-positioning it. At one point I reached back and removed it myself as an indicator of what I wanted in the end. The massages at this place are always outstanding. I really like it for that fact, not to mention the HE. I've never had any hint of anything more other than a feel under her shirt.

Stven
12-03-12, 19:16
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/3451640731.html

Jooop
12-04-12, 03:03
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/3451640731.htmlI seen many post and found no happy endings at that post.

Fitzie00
12-04-12, 07:10
I know I'm not a senor member, but have been on the site for a few years, helping out where I can. Been doing the SW monger thing for nearly ten years (not as much as some of the regs, granted). I've gotten to the point where the risk just isn't worth the chase anymore, especially car dates.

So, I've been thinking of going the AMP route. (If I'm going to do a notel, I might as well just pay a little extra and hit an AMP, at least I can get a massage out of it, right?) Now, I've been RTFF for a while now, and was wondering if I missed something akin to the "20 Rules for SW" thing. (God, that would have helped me so much when I first started.) Is there anything similar for AMPs? I pretty much have the costs down, but are there any tips that would increase the chances of a "successful" visit?I'm not in AMPs's as much as some but it's been a long time since I walked out of one without a HE and the following seems to help me.

1) IMO, they are most afraid of LE. Therefore be sure to work into the conversation that you are NOT LE. Tell them what you do. Heck I even tell them the cross streets of where I work. Other guys have mentioned wearing their work I'd's.

2) Be friendly. Don't lay there quietly. Put them at ease.

3) Don't take no for an answer on the flip. After they flip you on your back and tell you "all done" or "you need anything else"?" point down to exactly what you want. If they balk at first, be insistent and remind them that you work as an XYZ, not LE, and there's some extra $ for them (see #4). Once you've got your first HE from them, they'll never do this balking routine again.

1 and 2 are most important but try this one too.

4) Get some $$ on the table. When you pay the room fee, don't give them the exact 1H or HH fee; give them a little more so they have to get some change ($50's come in handy). When they come back to the room, you got no clothes on so tell them to just put it the cash on the table, usually $10 or $20. IMO, having cash right out on the table makes it pretty clear that you want extra. If they shut you down, you can always take the cash off the table.

Start at a few places that are reviewed reliably. PM me if you want a suggestions or 2.

Misterb899
12-04-12, 09:41
I was in the area for work and decided to take a long lunch at m1. Mamasan gave a big hug when I walked in said I need to come in more often I laughed I asked for new girl she said she was busy but tutu was free so I said sure. I asked for bodyslide. I gave her my usual donation 170 and guru came kissed me and off we went to shower. She latgwred and scrubed me then hopped on and worked her magic she tried slipping me in bb and politely remove my self and said need a cover. She said its ok. Which as a guy its tempting but declined and off to the room where there wasn't much massage going on I bent her over table and nutted quickly. Laid down got little massage then I head the door open and in walked sugar I a quick four hand massage then in the flip I recieved a two girl bbj then asked sugar to climb on top which she did reverse cow girl and I was spent and unloaded again. They went and got a towel and tutu cleaned me up I tipped them both gave them 30 for total of 200 for a great time I need to get back there more often.

TenderMan
12-04-12, 11:42

So, I've been thinking of going the AMP route. (If I'm going to do a notel, I might as well just pay a little extra and hit an AMP, at least I can get a massage out of it, right?) Now, I've been RTFF for a while now, and was wondering if I missed something akin to the "20 Rules for SW" thing. (God, that would have helped me so much when I first started.) Is there anything similar for AMPs? I pretty much have the costs down, but are there any tips that would increase the chances of a "successful" visit?

I've been wanting to ask for a few months now, but didn't want to sound like such a newb. I guess we are were new once, so I decided to just break down and ask.I understand your feeling about the risk. Not to hijack the thread but allow me to give you another option. Another outlet for you is the "strip clubs". There, you can find any "price point" and level of service. Plus, some do out-call.

CardShark999
12-04-12, 12:18
Hey guys,

I've been seeing her BP posts for a while and was thinking about trying her out, but can't find any reviews. Anyone have any info? Massage quality and extras.

http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-til-8pm-the-perfect-massage-for-the-client-with-exquisite-taste/9782242

Asianplvr
12-04-12, 18:26
I was in the area for work and decided to take a long lunch at m1. Mamasan gave a big hug when I walked in said I need to come in more often I laughed I asked for new girl she said she was busy but tutu was free so I said sure. I asked for bodyslide. I gave her my usual donation 170 and guru came kissed me and off we went to shower. She latgwred and scrubed me then hopped on and worked her magic she tried slipping me in bb and politely remove my self and said need a cover. She said its ok. Which as a guy its tempting but declined and off to the room where there wasn't much massage going on I bent her over table and nutted quickly. Laid down got little massage then I head the door open and in walked sugar I a quick four hand massage then in the flip I recieved a two girl bbj then asked sugar to climb on top which she did reverse cow girl and I was spent and unloaded again. They went and got a towel and tutu cleaned me up I tipped them both gave them 30 for total of 200 for a great time I need to get back there more often.Holy crap! Nice report, nice time. Sounds like Mikki in Lansing may have some competition.

Safecracker
12-04-12, 19:58
I understand your feeling about the risk. Not to hijack the thread but allow me to give you another option. Another outlet for you is the "strip clubs". There, you can find any "price point" and level of service. Plus, some do out-call.No worries, I appreciate it. I know it sounds weird, but strip clubs do not really interest me. The way I see it, at least I can get a massage if I got the, well, massage route.

StoneMaker
12-04-12, 22:37
Hey guys,

I've been seeing her BP posts for a while and was thinking about trying her out, but can't find any reviews. Anyone have any info? Massage quality and extras.

http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-til-8pm-the-perfect-massage-for-the-client-with-exquisite-taste/9782242I remember from other forums in the past this one was a loose cannon. I can't remember if there were extras but I remember at one time there was and all of a sudden she flipped out when suggested. That's all I remember

SeMichman
12-05-12, 00:03
If this is the woman I am thinking of she will offer extras once she knows you. However it has been at least a year since I saw the woman I am thinking of and there is a chance I am mistaking the woman in the ad for someone else.

Having said that, if I am remembering this woman correctly she gives an excellent massage but the HE was average. It did the job but not exceptional. That occurred on the second visit. She allowed me to enjoy the view of her extremely nice breasts. As I recall the total fee was around 140. I did not go back. She was very nice. I just felt like that price is a bit steep.

Again, I may be mistaking the woman in the ad for someone else but she sure looks familiar.

Hey guys,

http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-til-8pm-the-perfect-massage-for-the-client-with-exquisite-taste/9782242

Fitzie00
12-05-12, 17:16
Hey guys,

http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-til-8pm-the-perfect-massage-for-the-client-with-exquisite-taste/9782242That's her in the pictures. She's really pretty, a little thick in the ass and a real nice chest. That being said, I never got a sniff of an extra. Once I got there, she told me that there was nothing beyond a massage. Her rates were pretty low so I went for the hour, but she never suggested there was anything more to be had. Since then others have suggested that they got more from her but the reviews are hit-and-miss, mostly miss.

She used to be in Ferndale in an apartment. FWIW, the massage was good and fairly cheap. I've never gone back to her, because I can go to AMP's and get a pretty good massage and HE; with her, all I have to go on is the one experience of getting shot down.

ContinentalMan
12-05-12, 21:38
Hey guys,

http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-til-8pm-the-perfect-massage-for-the-client-with-exquisite-taste/9782242I have seen Angie twice. That is her in the pics. I agree with the others that she can be a bit if a loose cannon and can't tell you if she will do extras for you or not.

As for me, both times got happy endings (about average but I didn't complain). Got to see an play with her breasts both times. If you like big breasts then you will like hers. They are really nice.

I guess she used to be a stripper many years ago and is trying to distance herself from that so she really doesn't want people to know that she will give happy endings so I really don't know how she decides if you can leave happy or not.

Anyway, she is easy on the eyes but rough around the edges. She does give good genuine massages though so I would recommend her if you need or want that.

If only wanting a happy ending, I would suggest checking out a provider over her. Less drama

Throtbngr
12-06-12, 00:49
I don't do the massage thing but I just had to hop over on this thread and say, SERIOUSLY? Nobody give a rats fat ass what you have to say. Your obviously only on here to promote your girl, and we get it. Now go back to the hole you crawled out of until you have something useful to post.Thanks MIDL for saying that! I agree with you %100 And I will add that this is why it is important for Newbs to RTFF! They could get tricked into seeing a provider based on false reports!

CardShark999
12-06-12, 16:50
Thanks for the Info guys!

Went an saw her, the price was higher than most but it was probably the best massage I've gotten in a long time. No extra's were offered but I also didn't ask. I'll probably repeat and test the waters!

Wideman1926
12-06-12, 17:20
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/3456497296.html

I saw an ad on craigslist for Ivy Asian Massage on Liveriois. Has anyone been there? I drove by it and thought about pulling the trigger, but wasn't sure.

Ksolaris2000
12-07-12, 01:56
Also, if you are a happy person and laugh a lot, they love that. Always has worked to get me much more, they are attracted to that.

I'm not in AMPs's as much as some but it's been a long time since I walked out of one without a HE and the following seems to help me.

1) IMO, they are most afraid of LE. Therefore be sure to work into the conversation that you are NOT LE. Tell them what you do. Heck I even tell them the cross streets of where I work. Other guys have mentioned wearing their work I'd's.

2) Be friendly. Don't lay there quietly. Put them at ease.

3) Don't take no for an answer on the flip. After they flip you on your back and tell you "all done" or "you need anything else"?" point down to exactly what you want. If they balk at first, be insistent and remind them that you work as an XYZ, not LE, and there's some extra $ for them (see #4). Once you've got your first HE from them, they'll never do this balking routine again.

1 and 2 are most important but try this one too.

4) Get some $$ on the table. When you pay the room fee, don't give them the exact 1H or HH fee; give them a little more so they have to get some change ($50's come in handy). When they come back to the room, you got no clothes on so tell them to just put it the cash on the table, usually $10 or $20. IMO, having cash right out on the table makes it pretty clear that you want extra. If they shut you down, you can always take the cash off the table.

Start at a few places that are reviewed reliably. PM me if you want a suggestions or 2.

Mallard1
12-07-12, 08:28

I saw an ad on craigslist for Ivy Asian Massage on Liveriois. Has anyone been there? I drove by it and thought about pulling the trigger, but wasn't sure.It's located in Troy if they offer extras it won't be for long.

Fitzie00
12-07-12, 17:43
Also, if you are a happy person and laugh a lot, they love that. Always has worked to get me much more, they are attracted to that.You got it. That goes for any woman, whether they are SP's or not. Stay safe.

Stven
12-07-12, 18:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Stven
12-07-12, 19:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Massagegames
12-07-12, 22:56
Very sweet girl. Very clean place. Never have gotten anything from her don't see how anybody could! She's not that type of person so good luck guys, Best massage you'll probably ever get by a beauty.

Massagegames
12-07-12, 23:45
[Deleted by Admin] Some of which I think we're just pissed to not get anything from these women so make up shit to make them look bad. [Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Massagegames
12-08-12, 00:37
[Deleted by Admin]

HeywoodJablomi
12-08-12, 02:22
Where's the "ban" button? Stven gots to go.

StraitShooter
12-08-12, 04:01
Holy crap! Nice report, nice time. Sounds like Mikki in Lansing may have some competition.I have been wanting to head over there for my first time and I can say at first I thought kinda steep when you mentioned donation, but sounds like you had a good time. Hopefully my review will be similar.

StraitShooter
12-08-12, 04:05

I've been wanting to ask for a few months now, but didn't want to sound like such a newb. I guess we are were new once, so I decided to just break down and ask.Sounds just like my thought process. I find it more enjoyable to relieve the stress and then let one off.

GameBird
12-08-12, 08:50
Who do you saw there?Who do you SAW there. Really. Your cutting people in half?

Eq Twink
12-08-12, 09:35

I saw an ad on craigslist for Ivy Asian Massage on Liveriois. Has anyone been there? I drove by it and thought about pulling the trigger, but wasn't sure.I haven't been to this one, but there are two others around the corner on Rochester Road that have been around for a few years. You can get a HE at them every once in a while, but most often the answer is no. The massages are usually pretty good.

Misterb899
12-08-12, 10:26
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/3451640731.htmlWill stven just go away. What a waste of thread space. We don't care none of us are ever going to go there because of you. Do everyone a favor and just stop posting.

Massagegames
12-08-12, 11:00
Anyone can tell me anything?

SonicS
12-08-12, 17:56
Seen twice. Good value, but of course no comparison to the likes of M1. I wonder how long it will last in Troy.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/its-raining-im-pouring-let-me-feel-u-up-60-kisses-2486781726-22/9397369

SonicS
12-08-12, 18:27
Visited M1 many times. May stop going there as I worry how often they are doing it bb. Will surely miss them.

IMonger2
12-08-12, 23:11
Anyone been there lately? Last I went was when Nikki was there. Any reports on the girls and / or extras? Last few reviews on here I read stated the place was being watched?

Zero Dude
12-09-12, 03:11
Visited M1 many times. May stop going there as I worry how often they are doing it bb. Will surely miss them.I stopped going to early this year. Have been missing such wonderful service. I am still tempted to go when I have a 3 hour lay over in DTW. I just can't stand the young mean MM and all the reports of BB.

Throtbngr
12-09-12, 05:54
Anyone can tell me anything?All legit nothing extra! Good luck

Michiman
12-09-12, 21:08
Was wondering if anyone had any experience there. Went to Van Dyke and the girl I liked and did a good deep tissue massage was gone. Did not get a massage. Drove by the place on Auburn Road near Rochester Road and there were a couple cars out front but it looked closed, this was around 7pm Sunday. Any intel on that place would be appreciated. Whatever happened to the spas in Pontiac, in the 80's and even into the 90's there were quite a few.

Thanks

Mallard1
12-10-12, 10:32
Seen twice. Good value, but of course no comparison to the likes of M1. I wonder how long it will last in Troy.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/its-raining-im-pouring-let-me-feel-u-up-60-kisses-2486781726-22/9397369Any upsell or is 60 the price?

Massagegames
12-10-12, 20:16
Any upsell or is 60 the price?You will find her massage amazing! She's strong and hott.

Think her ads under Ferndale.

BillyBoy49
12-10-12, 20:58
Anyone been there lately? Last I went was when Nikki was there. Any reports on the girls and / or extras? Last few reviews on here I read stated the place was being watched?Been there at least four times in the last couple of months. Place has been busy and I usually get Nikki (or so I think it is her, I never really ask her name) , a little chunky but gives a decent massage with HE. Last time I done a little roaming over clothes and she wa open to it. Put mr nose to her belly button and she gladly pulled up the blouse so I could kiss the skin. Given time I think she is open to xtras. As far as the LE thing, I have seen nothing. I will have to ck the posts but I think the guy that posted that was blown off from a previous meeting and decided to try this place late at night which may have prompted a stop by the locals. Still need to be safe though and ck these places out.

Happy hunting, I still like going there though.

SonicS
12-10-12, 21:54
No upsell either time.

Any upsell or is 60 the price?

StreetLegal
12-11-12, 00:17
For the longest time the signage was not lit, day or night. Cops came down on the place about 6 months ago. I knew they have been open but did not advertise the fact. Just an observation after driving by it the other night.

Jooop
12-11-12, 02:53
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/3451640731.htmlYou do no your not fooling any one.

FactoryRat
12-11-12, 07:49
You will find her massage amazing! She's strong and hott.

Think her ads under FerndaleI'll go out on a limb and say "Hi Angie".

Jf Woodmack
12-11-12, 18:16
Stopped by there last Wednesday expecting to see Leena. There was another gal there named Lisa, who is a little younger, and maybe a little prettier than Leena. She also had a nice set of see cups that looked great. Had a terrific massage followed by a CBJ and HJ finish for $1. 2 total. Nice time all in all. Would have opted for CFS but the timing for her was not right, if you get my point. Would repeat and will soon. Nice chick.

Gigaman
12-11-12, 21:02
You do no your not fooling any oneWe need to ban Stven. (He) She is either Bixia at Gratiot and 12 mile where you get absolutely no extras or Penny, also with no extras.

Any post by Stven / Bixia / Penny is a waste of time.

Tryinthingsout
12-12-12, 00:32
You will find her massage amazing! She's strong and hott.

Think her ads under FerndaleHaha. Strong and hott? Oh man, that's good.

Have you ever described a girl to your friends as strong and hott? What does that even mean?

Can you say T-R-O-L-L

Massagegames
12-12-12, 11:45
Haha. Strong and hott? Oh man, that's good.

Have you ever described a girl to your friends as strong and hott? What does that even mean?

Can you say T-R-O-L-LShe is Hot, strong as in the type of massage that you don't just get smothered in tons of oil and get NO benefit from it. Ok so now on to other Therapists, who else out here is great. I like to jump around from time to time, not into oriental.

Jd2011
12-12-12, 17:47
I happened to pass by there yesterday evening and decided to give it a shot. I think I was the only customer in the place. Was greeted at the door by mommasan. Who also was my provider. Quiet place, seemed clean. She (her name was "U" I think. Although I'm sure it is not spelled that way). Mid 50's at least, dressed casual, not too bad, but thankfully the lights were low. I opted for the 1/2 hour for. 60. Massage itself was decent although not much if any playful teasing. All business. I thought I was going to leave with my wand in my hand. I did have to coerce slightly, but she did come through with a decent HJ. If you are into fondling asian grannys, I think roaming over the clothes might be allowed. Best to just keep your eyes closed though. Anyway, I would repeat in a pinch if the starts and planets were aligned. I'm not really of an AMP guy to begin with.

Stay Safe,

JD

RamToughBrad
12-12-12, 22:44
I happened to pass by there yesterday evening and decided to give it a shot. I think I was the only customer in the place. Was greeted at the door by mommasan. Who also was my provider. Quiet place, seemed clean. She (her name was "U" I think. Although I'm sure it is not spelled that way). Mid 50's at least, dressed casual, not too bad, but thankfully the lights were low. I opted for the 1/2 hour for. 60. Massage itself was decent although not much if any playful teasing. All business. I thought I was going to leave with my wand in my hand. I did have to coerce slightly, but she did come through with a decent HJ. If you are into fondling asian grannys, I think roaming over the clothes might be allowed. Best to just keep your eyes closed though. Anyway, I would repeat in a pinch if the starts and planets were aligned. I'm not really of an AMP guy to begin with.

Stay Safe,

JD"I thought I was going to leave with my wand in my hand. I did have to coerce slightly, but she did come through with a decent HJ. If you are into fondling asian grannys, I think roaming over the clothes might be allowed. Best to just keep your eyes closed though."

That was seriously funny. Thanks for a great laugh with the review.

Dabbler
12-13-12, 00:12
Found myself with some time in the State of Michigan and went AMP hunting in the evening. I left the warm and into my car with two addresses in hand.

Went first to Holistic Touch and Gift on Huron River Dr. Drove in and as I rolled by I saw some guy inside sitting on a chair or couch. My "creepy meter" pegged and I left. I then went to Chinese Massage on Wayne Road. It is in a well lit strip shopping center next to a Penn Station. That offers opportunities and dangers. Since I'm from out of town I didn't care.

I parked the car and walked inside. The door is unlocked and leads to a foyer. Once inside I was met by a lady who I later learned was named Eva (A-vuh). She led me to the back room and asked if I wanted an hour. I said thirty and she said fifty. She left for about one minute and came back in and supervised my undressing. Onto the table face down and a decent massage followed. Kinda hard, actually, but OK. Did the arms and legs as well as the back and neck. No draping.

On the flip she added a towel to my front. She had obviously done that before because of the way she placed the towel. After some rather "close call touching", my north pole popped out of the towel. After another minute or so she asked if I was OK. Hell yeah!

She got some oil and went to work. For about 15 seconds. Then she asked,"How much?" I suggested. 3 and she suggested. 4. After the agreement, she manually shifted the gears.

She was probably in her 40's and was kind of muscular, not petite. She wore a black dress thingy over a black leotard. While I grasped what I could, she didn't remove her clothing even though I asked. Her English was terrible but that could be an act.

After the clean-up, she dressed me. Every article was put on me with her help. That's kind of nice and unhelpful all at the same time. After all, I wanted to look normal when I left and didn't want to leave with a shirt on backward.

All in all, OK. Most likely will not repeat due to location and the rather unremarkable experience. But it was clean, smelled OK (no rotten cooking smell) , and felt very safe.

As I left, two other Asian women were in the office area and bid me good night. One was rather petite and the other was older. Neither was above average, but were friendly.

I have no idea if other services are available. I didn't seek them out.

Jd2011
12-13-12, 08:11
Thanks Brad. We have to get some comedy with this as a bonus once in awhile.

JD.

"I thought I was going to leave with my wand in my hand. I did have to coerce slightly, but she did come through with a decent HJ. If you are into fondling asian grannys, I think roaming over the clothes might be allowed. Best to just keep your eyes closed though."

That was seriously funny. Thanks for a great laugh with the review.

Sapper
12-15-12, 12:25
Hi Guys. I've been out of the loop for quite a while. Today (after months of no play) I saw Anna in Westland. A few post down you'll find her CL ad. Anyways, I have digits, and if you're not too lazy, just find her CL post and her number is on there.

She is Chinese. Early 40s. I got there and I told her I wanted to take a shower. She gave me the towel and I did what I had to do. I walked nude from the bathroom into the massage room, and paid her the 60 / hour. (40 / half hour is also available). I laid down on my stomach and she proceeded to give me a fantastic massage. She got real close into the zone. Balls, ass etc. But the massage itself was well worth the money. When I touched her feet, calves and ran my hand up her thigh, there was absolutely no discomfort from her part. She was totally cool with my hand going where my hand wanted to go.

After doing my whole backside (neck to my toes) , and really getting into the zone, the last thing she did was start stroking my cock while I was on my stomach.

Then she said to roll over, and proceeded to give me a fantastic HJ. I wouldn't call it a happy ending, because she then proceeded to finish off our time by massaging my scalp and the rest of the front of my body.

She was really fantastic and I would definitely see her again.

Here's a link to her CL post.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/1926653311.html

Enjoy.I saw Anna recently, and went for the table shower. Glad I did, it was my first, and it was great. She's a pleasant looking Chinese gal, somewhere in her 40s (I can't tell asian ages) , and is getting a pretty good size gut on her. I liked the service, during the TS she took off her clothes and straddled my face. She seems perfectly comfortable doing whatever it takes, I just opted for a HJ at 100 (60 massage + 10 TS + 30 tip). I may go back, but I have my doubts, I was in and out of there in 30 min. I like to get my entire hour, and that doesn't seem to be the case with her.

She only advertises on CL, and then only occasionally. I think she pretty much relies on an established customer base, she been at this for years. She's one of the few independent asians still operating in the area, and I find that attractive.

SonicS
12-15-12, 17:31
I stopped going to her place after two visits as I did not find her physically attractive at all, but she provides a good service. She follows instructions very well. For example, she will keep you aroused and provide HJ the whole hour, if that is what you want.

I saw Anna recently, and went for the table shower. Glad I did, it was my first, and it was great. She's a pleasant looking Chinese gal, somewhere in her 40s (I can't tell asian ages) , and is getting a pretty good size gut on her. I liked the service, during the TS she took off her clothes and straddled my face. She seems perfectly comfortable doing whatever it takes, I just opted for a HJ at 100 (60 massage + 10 TS + 30 tip). I may go back, but I have my doubts, I was in and out of there in 30 min. I like to get my entire hour, and that doesn't seem to be the case with her.

She only advertises on CL, and then only occasionally. I think she pretty much relies on an established customer base, she been at this for years. She's one of the few independent asians still operating in the area, and I find that attractive.

Ksolaris2000
12-15-12, 19:57
I saw Anna recently, and went for the table shower. Glad I did, it was my first, and it was great. She's a pleasant looking Chinese gal, somewhere in her 40s (I can't tell asian ages) , and is getting a pretty good size gut on her. I liked the service, during the TS she took off her clothes and straddled my face. She seems perfectly comfortable doing whatever it takes, I just opted for a HJ at 100 (60 massage + 10 TS + 30 tip). I may go back, but I have my doubts, I was in and out of there in 30 min. I like to get my entire hour, and that doesn't seem to be the case with her.

She only advertises on CL, and then only occasionally. I think she pretty much relies on an established customer base, she been at this for years. She's one of the few independent asians still operating in the area, and I find that attractive.She was one of my regulars for a while but haven't seen her in a very long time. She is very flat chested, about like a man there and not one of the nicer looking ones, but she is a sweetheart and very nice. Always got my full time plus. So she may be changing, She loves to shop for clothes and would try different things on for me. I always got what ever I asked for from her including strip down, FS and GFE, (used her bed more than the table) she even gave me a few small gifts (t-shirt, jade pencil holder).

BrownBait
12-16-12, 03:14
Not the girl in pic. In the pic it is a white / brown lady. When I got there it was def a black lady and she was 100 pounds heavier. Not good massage and not atractive at all. Don't waste money or time

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sonjasonja-incalloutcall-36/8568397

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Bud For U
12-16-12, 11:22
Relocated monger from OC Ca. Looking for a decent rub and tug preferably on the East side.

PM is ok

Anybody visiting Southern Cal looking for info on the better places to go feel free to ask.

Thanks.

Bud For U

Det51
12-16-12, 14:23
Have seen Janny at 696 / Dequindre 4 or 5 times. Always enjoyed because she was one of the few Asians into DFK most appointments.

Saw Anna twice, also enjoyed, thought she was top notch, also liked to kiss. Saw Leena last time, service was good but no kissing.

Now it's Jane and have been looking for a review before I go back. Have been waiting for Janny but waiting too long.

Any info on Jane?

Throtbngr
12-16-12, 18:59
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-perfect-chinese-massage/9598289

Stopped in here the other day thinking maybe with all the new competition and per a recent report maybe they started to loosen up a little. Opted for half hour light touch uncovered lots of teasing and close calls! Then she stopped and said something I didn't understand I thought she said turn over so I flipped undraped and she stood there and smiled and said Massage finished! I motioned to her what I wanted she kept smiling and said No I can't do that then left the room! Maybe a YMMV type of place but they never seem to allow a flip, at least for me this third time I was never given the option to flip half hour or full hour! I would have to vote thumbs down for any possibility of extras based on my three experience's!

Wiggles0923
12-16-12, 21:52
Any chance at FS.

Ropeshark07
12-16-12, 22:58
Hi Guys. I've been out of the loop for quite a while. Today (after months of no play) I saw Anna in Westland. A few post down you'll find her CL ad. Anyways, I have digits, and if you're not too lazy, just find her CL post and her number is on there.

She is Chinese. Early 40s. I got there and I told her I wanted to take a shower. She gave me the towel and I did what I had to do. I walked nude from the bathroom into the massage room, and paid her the 60 / hour. (40 / half hour is also available). I laid down on my stomach and she proceeded to give me a fantastic massage. She got real close into the zone. Balls, ass etc. But the massage itself was well worth the money. When I touched her feet, calves and ran my hand up her thigh, there was absolutely no discomfort from her part. She was totally cool with my hand going where my hand wanted to go.

After doing my whole backside (neck to my toes) , and really getting into the zone, the last thing she did was start stroking my cock while I was on my stomach.

Then she said to roll over, and proceeded to give me a fantastic HJ. I wouldn't call it a happy ending, because she then proceeded to finish off our time by massaging my scalp and the rest of the front of my body.

She was really fantastic and I would definitely see her again.

Here's a link to her CL post.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/1926653311.html

Enjoy.I'd be interested in seeing her, but your link no longer works. Can you post details?

I've gone to the 'Chinese Massage' on Wayne and Joy, and also the place that operates out of an apartment:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-massage-by-asian-masseuse-29/10221301

But I'd like to find an independent.

Can you post a link that works?

Sapper
12-17-12, 16:15
I'd be interested in seeing her, but your link no longer works. Can you post details?

I've gone to the 'Chinese Massage' on Wayne and Joy, and also the place that operates out of an apartment:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-massage-by-asian-masseuse-29/10221301

But I'd like to find an independent.

Can you post a link that works?Check CL, for Chinese in Westland, sometimes under 4 hands. Check your mail. She only advertises occasional.

Sapper
12-17-12, 16:21
Any chance at FS.I would think so, but I don't know for sure, I only got a HJ.

Mallard1
12-17-12, 23:11
Have any of you guys tried this girl stumbled across her ad on CL. I can't seem to get our schedules to mesh. I was curious if anyone had tried her yet?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bts/3382966023.html

Gigaman
12-17-12, 23:24
Have any of you guys tried this girl stumbled across her ad on CL. I can't seem to get our schedules to mesh. I was curious if anyone had tried her yet?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bts/3382966023.htmlI saw her a few times in the past. She works in the basement of her parents house. There are people in the house every time went to see her. She graduated from a massage school, Irene's, so she is a CMT. Her massages are pretty good for the price, $40 per hour, massage is draped. She is a tiny girl, probably less than 100 lbs. I never got any extras nor asked. She is a nice girl just trying to make some money on the side. She only has limited hours during the daytime hours before she goes to another job in the afternoon / evenings.

Overall, she is okay for the price, but with people at her house all the time, I doubt she will offer any extras, even for a large tip.

Gigaman
12-17-12, 23:33
Has anyone seen Brandy recently at Pure Serenity?

I saw her a few times when she worked at Pressurepoint under Rhonda. She gives pretty good deep massage, and I like her massage technique, but I never got anything extra out of her.

It looks like she opened her own place and I wonder if anything changed?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/brandys-back-and-now-i-have-my-own-shop-pure-serenity-spa-is-now-open-come-on-in/10622475

COME AND EXPERIENCE THE BEST LEGITIMATE / THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE IN DETROIT. PURE SERENITY SPA IS NOW OPEN!

Massage can be an integral part of re-connecting with yourself and your body's natural healing abilities. It helps by releasing the stress, tension, and pain in your physical body as well as by soothing your emotional and spiritual being.

My name is Brandy, and I have designed my own unique style of body work to help people feel more comfortable in their bodies. My style is a combination of several different traditions. I use techniques from Swedish / Esalen massage – deep, long sensational hand strokes through the entire body, as well as from Thai massage – stretching that opens up the joints to assist the flow of energy. The experience is a deep, nurturing, full-body draped massage.

COME AND MEET MY TEAM AND I AND LET US HELP YOU RELAX AND FIND YOURSELF AGAIN.

Ksolaris2000
12-18-12, 03:23
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-perfect-chinese-massage/9598289

Stopped in here the other day thinking maybe with all the new competition and per a recent report maybe they started to loosen up a little. Opted for half hour light touch uncovered lots of teasing and close calls! Then she stopped and said something I didn't understand I thought she said turn over so I flipped undraped and she stood there and smiled and said Massage finished! I motioned to her what I wanted she kept smiling and said No I can't do that then left the room! Maybe a YMMV type of place but they never seem to allow a flip, at least for me this third time I was never given the option to flip half hour or full hour! I would have to vote thumbs down for any possibility of extras based on my three experience's!Went there last week during the day. This is the first time I've been there since Sue and Yan left to start their own place. I got, I think her name was Cindy, an older looking girl and asked for an hour massage. I went in, got undressed, and laid down. Cindy came in and ran her hand down my back patted my butt and then on down to my feet. She took a small sheet and cover my but, that didn't stay on long. She started a nice massage and asked if I wanted hard or medium or soft. I told her medium / soft is what I prefer and she did a pretty good job with that. She asked if I had been there before and I said no, even though I had been there to see the other girls. We talked while she massaged me and she said that she has only been here 2 years. As she got to my lower back, upper legs, she did a lot of teasing and close calls. Each time she got close I let her know it was appreciated, her massage started changing to a very soft, feather touch sensual massage, which I let her know I liked. The more she did, the bolder she got with me lifting up as she ran her hands up my inner legs, and catching the sack with her full hand but she never touched the shaft. One half hour in, she had me flip and continued the sensual feather touch massage. I tried to do some roaming but she took my hand and placed it on her lower leg and indicated, there only. After a while of my urging her to give more, she grabbed my hand and placed it on my package. I thought bummer. She helped some but every time my shaft touched the back of her hand, she slapped the back of her hand, trying to be cute, like she was punishing herself. She ended up being very very helpful but still was only self serve. Don't know if you can get more once you get to know the girls but it looks like YMMV from what Throtbngr and I experienced. Don't know if I'll go back.

Ropeshark07
12-18-12, 13:09

Stopped in here the other day thinking maybe with all the new competition and per a recent report maybe they started to loosen up a little. Opted for half hour light touch uncovered lots of teasing and close calls! Then she stopped and said something I didn't understand I thought she said turn over so I flipped undraped and she stood there and smiled and said Massage finished! I motioned to her what I wanted she kept smiling and said No I can't do that then left the room! Maybe a YMMV type of place but they never seem to allow a flip, at least for me this third time I was never given the option to flip half hour or full hour! I would have to vote thumbs down for any possibility of extras based on my three experience's!I've been here as well (Acupressure on Newburgh) , with only a reluctant assisted self-service available. Another interesting thing, is that several of the ladies from the Troy place on Rochester (Eastern Health) moved here, and then on to the Garden City Acupressure place on Ford. I think these may be owned by the same folks, and seem to operate with the same rules. (No real extras offered, but with lots of adds on BP or CL that imply they are.)

BillyBoy49
12-19-12, 00:06
Went there last week during the day. This is the first time I've been there since Sue and Yan left to start their own place. I got, I think her name was Cindy, an older looking girl and asked for an hour massage. I went in, got undressed, and laid down. Cindy came in and ran her hand down my back patted my butt and then on down to my feet. She took a small sheet and cover my but, that didn't stay on long. She started a nice massage and asked if I wanted hard or medium or soft. I told her medium / soft is what I prefer and she did a pretty good job with that. She asked if I had been there before and I said no, even though I had been there to see the other girls. We talked while she massaged me and she said that she has only been here 2 years. As she got to my lower back, upper legs, she did a lot of teasing and close calls. Each time she got close I let her know it was appreciated, her massage started changing to a very soft, feather touch sensual massage, which I let her know I liked. The more she did, the bolder she got with me lifting up as she ran her hands up my inner legs, and catching the sack with her full hand but she never touched the shaft. One half hour in, she had me flip and continued the sensual feather touch massage. I tried to do some roaming but she took my hand and placed it on her lower leg and indicated, there only. After a while of my urging her to give more, she grabbed my hand and placed it on my package. I thought bummer. She helped some but every time my shaft touched the back of her hand, she slapped the back of her hand, trying to be cute, like she was punishing herself. She ended up being very very helpful but still was only self serve. Don't know if you can get more once you get to know the girls but it looks like YMMV from what Throtbngr and I experienced. Don't know if I'll go back.I hear you. I went to that place three times in the summer and got the same treatment with the same gal. She gives a decent massge but will tease also. When it comes time for the flip and near the end, she grads your hand and puts it on your tool. Shit who needs that.

I put it on my list to not to return.

MojoFallin
12-19-12, 19:46
Went to M1 first time in a quite a while and asked for Sugar. She is as described, a little extra weight (not fat) natural breasts. Good table shower with attention to all areas. Back in the room she went right to work, very accomodating to all requests. Not sure if Greek is on her menu and I didn't try. Took her time until mamasan came a knockin telling her to finish up. Was a complete hour so I wasn't shorted. Very nice girl. Worth a visit.

Brenn Hoffman
12-19-12, 20:50
Have seen Janny at 696 / Dequindre 4 or 5 times. Always enjoyed because she was one of the few Asians into DFK most appointments.

Saw Anna twice, also enjoyed, thought she was top notch, also liked to kiss. Saw Leena last time, service was good but no kissing.

Now it's Jane and have been looking for a review before I go back. Have been waiting for Janny but waiting too long.

Any info on Jane?I saw her on her first day. She is from Singapore, great rack, scarred acne face. Skinny decent body. Massage is terrible, she talks a lot.

No BJ of any kind, says more is available after first visit. I have not been back to see her.

According to Ann, Janny went back to New York. Not sure if she will return or not.

QuestForFun
12-20-12, 04:56
Went to M1 first time in a quite a while and asked for Sugar. She is as described, a little extra weight (not fat) natural breasts. Good table shower with attention to all areas. Back in the room she went right to work, very accomodating to all requests. Not sure if Greek is on her menu and I didn't try. Took her time until mamasan came a knockin telling her to finish up. Was a complete hour so I wasn't shorted. Very nice girl. Worth a visit.I had no luck with greek said no way

SonicS
12-20-12, 20:30
Her ads all disappeared from BP. Given that her locations were in a nice area of Troy, I would not be surprised if a vigilant neighbor had reported on her.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/its-raining-im-pouring-let-me-feel-u-up-60-kisses-2486781726-22/9397369

Tommy101
12-20-12, 23:46
Accupressure place has another american girl full menu $ decent massage to. Natalie. YMMV

DetroitWill
12-21-12, 12:15
According to the AA board Lola is back but has a new number. If any of the mongers in Detroit have it can you send it to me thru PM? She is one of my ATF!

Wiggles0923
12-21-12, 13:14
Accupressure place has another american girl full menu $ decent massage to. Natalie. YMMVSo what does she look like, how much for FS, what is your name. Also where is this place I tried finding it and could not

Throtbngr
12-22-12, 22:13
I saw her on her first day. She is from Singapore, great rack, scarred acne face. Skinny decent body. Massage is terrible, she talks a lot.

No BJ of any kind, says more is available after first visit. I have not been back to see her.

According to Ann, Janny went back to New York. Not sure if she will return or not.Last place I saw her:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-massage-33/10221412

Turrismaldon
12-24-12, 04:28
Accupressure place has another american girl full menu $ decent massage to. Natalie. YMMVThere are more than a handful accupressure spots which one? Thanks

Horn Dog Too
12-24-12, 21:32
Not much written on Romulus in recent history. I called after my workout and Leena was on duty and could take me right away. She hasn't changed. Remembered me, but not my name which is a good thing. I was treated to an outstanding back rub, with a lot of emphasis on my butt and calves which is exactly what I like. But it seems that her massage skills have improved with time. When I flipped she asked if I want "special" which I assume is FS as we chatted about it but I didn't fully understand her. However I did want a nice little XXXmas Eve Blow Job. Gave her three jacks and off she went, CBJ. It was pretty good, but I have to say that in all my experience in AMPs, their BJ skills aren't as good as other nationalities. And this wasn't any different. She finished me with an exceptional HJ. So for my future reference. I'll just stick with the 2jacks HE. Merry Christmas everyone, and happy and safe mongering in the new year.

Dabbler1000
12-25-12, 04:13
The header says where its at.

There are more than a handful accupressure spots which one? Thanks

Worker
12-25-12, 23:48
I stopped by Health ACU again last week. Saw Hannah again for 1-hour. Another great massage with slow HE. I don't know whether I like the massage better or the HE. Standard fare.

BillyBobMi
12-26-12, 03:47
Same as previous reports. Same girl, no roaming. Great massage. 8 / hr +.2 tip

Throtbngr
12-26-12, 04:17
Third time was the charm for me here.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/try-a-tandem-with-laurenand-nina-walk-ins-welcome-2484693308/9743258

I was short on time the other day so I called for a half hour and was able to get in right away. Told Nina I had not been there in a while because of bad scheduling on their part and several interruptions during the massage etc, etc. She apologized and made up for it with a decent relaxing massage an extra 15 minutes and Hand shake at the end! I will definitely repeat!Stopped here again

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-kingdom-no-appointment-necessary-early-bird-specials-2484976267-8-cmts-u-choose/10699682

Hoping to get Nina but she was not in so I ended up with Brittny! She was attractive enough and teased a little but only Got a so so back rub only covered with no flip and no HE for $60! She said she always uses draping! She seemed a little unhappy for the $10 tip but she only got that much because I didn't have change! YMMV

Throtbngr
12-26-12, 04:25
Stopped here over the weekend also, because I was on that side of town!

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-asian-massage-by-jane-33/10221421

Relax and enjoy this all natural way to relieve pain.

Soft touch deep tissue.

Wonderful relaxing massages.

Clean quiet enviroment with comfy massage table.

Hot steamy towels.

Shower is available.

There's no rush.

Dequindre open 9am-9pm all week.

Call: 313-686-xxxx.

Poster's age: 33.

Half hour was $40 started out covered which came off during the flip and moved to HJ and a demanded 2 Jackson tip! Masseuse was prob early 30's dark skinned (I actually thought she was middle eastern) Said she was from Singapore and her name was Jay had what appeared to be bad acne on her face typical asian massage. HJ was a little rushed and mechanical! Probably would not repeat due to distance and quality and overall just a so so experience!

Ropeshark07
12-26-12, 17:55
I stopped by Health ACU again last week. Saw Hannah again for 1-hour. Another great massage with slow HE. I don't know whether I like the massage better or the HE. Standard fare.If we're talking the Accu on Middlebelt (and Ann Arbor Trail) I had a similar experience. Also with Hannah, except I'd rate it much higher. Great massage with nice slow HE. For those into full service, or even any kind of BJ, I suppose Hannah could be no biggie. But I do a lot of AMPs, and to me, this is rare to have both the massage and Handjob be so good. Previously, I'd say the Accu on Telegraph had been the very best in that market, except that now Middlebelt place is just as good and considerably closer. I also like that I've been able to get the same girl for six months running. It doesn't hurt that she's pretty easy on the eyes, either.

Blackstick
12-27-12, 12:07
I stopped by Health ACU again last week. Saw Hannah again for 1-hour. Another great massage with slow HE. I don't know whether I like the massage better or the HE. Standard fare.Where exactly is this place and what's the fare. PM if you want.

Incognito1234
12-27-12, 15:39
I've seen Hannah about 5 or 6 times over the last few months but was never able to get more than a HE. She does a good job and even thought I've tried, I've never had success with anything more than that. Has anyone ever gotten a BJ or FS from her?

If we're talking the Accu on Middlebelt (and Ann Arbor Trail) I had a similar experience. Also with Hannah, except I'd rate it much higher. Great massage with nice slow HE. For those into full service, or even any kind of BJ, I suppose Hannah could be no biggie. But I do a lot of AMPs, and to me, this is rare to have both the massage and Handjob be so good. Previously, I'd say the Accu on Telegraph had been the very best in that market, except that now Middlebelt place is just as good and considerably closer. I also like that I've been able to get the same girl for six months running. It doesn't hurt that she's pretty easy on the eyes, either.

Nfnjr98
12-27-12, 22:52
Anyone been there lately? Last I went was when Nikki was there. Any reports on the girls and / or extras? Last few reviews on here I read stated the place was being watched?I think Nikki is gone, but I visit there routinely. Great massage and always leave with a handshake.

Wiggles0923
12-28-12, 10:12
So I hurt my back shoveling snow and needed a fix. So I call up my favorite AMP. I get there and Leena is there to great me with a hug and kiss. We go back to the room and I give here 140 and the teasing begins. She falls back into my arms and I begin to roam her body as she begins to roam mine. She then steps out of the room and I get undressed and lay on the table. When she comes back in she hugs and caresses me drags her boobs and hair over my be ack. The massage begins and it was wonderful even without her teasing my cock and ass, it was what the doctor ordered. While she worked on me my wandering hands were encouraged to work on her. After about 45 minutes and almost blowing my load. I flip over she being playing with me but say she better fuck me before I explode (yes her english is getting better). So she puts on the condom and teases some more whileI begin to undress her and start fingering her pussy again. At that point I could not wait any longer. I began fucking her mishshe had her legs all the way up and I was going deep. All the while she was bitting mnipples and kissing my chest while I sucked on her boobs and kissed her neck. After 15 minutes of this I blew my load. I told her that after that I needed another massage. My only complaint about Leena is that her pussy has been stretched out a bit so she is not tight.

Wiggles0923
12-28-12, 11:52
So I hurt my back shoveling snow and needed a fix. So I call up my favorite AMP. I get there and Leena is there to great me with a hug and kiss. We go back to the room and I give here 140 and the teasing begins. She falls back into my arms and I begin to roam her body as she begins to roam mine. She then steps out of the room and I get undressed and lay on the table. When she comes back in she hugs and caresses me drags her boobs and hair over my be ack. The massage begins and it was wonderful even without her teasing my cock and ass, it was what the doctor ordered. While she worked on me my wandering hands were encouraged to work on her. After about 45 minutes and almost blowing my load. I flip over she being playing with me but say she better fuck me before I explode (yes her english is getting better). So she puts on the condom and teases some more whileI begin to undress her and start fingering her pussy again. At that point I could not wait any longer. I began fucking her mishshe had her legs all the way up and I was going deep. All the while she was bitting mnipples and kissing my chest while I sucked on her boobs and kissed her neck. After 15 minutes of this I blew my load. I told her that after that I needed another massage. My only complaint about Leena is that her pussy has been stretched out a bit so she is not tight.

Sobe69
12-28-12, 15:15
Any intel on these two?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ho-ho-ho-ashley-and-becca-are-having-to-girl-special-right-now-only-32/10710628 I would love to try out that swing LOL.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jessica-20/10595124 Lives in waterford a bit of a hike without any intel

TullyBlanchard
12-28-12, 22:46
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-office-lower-prices-same-great-service-35/5419909

I've been to this massage joint out in Lincoln Park a few times now and have always requested to see Daisy (the curvy girl with the huge cans)

Good personality, only offers HE as far as I've experienced. Typically can get out of there spending less than $100 for a half hr visit. A bit of a drive but Daisy's nice to look at.

Only complaint is that she tends to lotion up my ass a little too much. I feel so greasy during the entire ride home.

If you have any questions, just ask!

TakeAway2
12-29-12, 00:35
Spent sometime with Keke the other day and had a pleasant experience. Setting up the appointment was fairly easy 2 call system to location near the airport.

Once I got there was greeted by someone different than the pictures but stayed because she looked interesting in bra and panties. * Petite 35ish black lady. 5'2" 115lbs, firm Bs.

She advertises massages but we got naked and went straight to BBBJ on the sofa then she hopped on top for some CG action. *We then moved on to mish, then doggie and finished back in mish with legs over my shoulders. *

While the experience was fun don't know if I'll repeat. *

GameBird
12-29-12, 10:05
Spent sometime with Keke the other day and had a pleasant experience. Setting up the appointment was fairly easy 2 call system to location near the airport.

Once I got there was greeted by someone different than the pictures but stayed because she looked interesting in bra and panties. * Petite 35ish black lady. 5'2" 115lbs, firm Bs.

She advertises massages but we got naked and went straight to BBBJ on the sofa then she hopped on top for some CG action. *We then moved on to mish, then doggie and finished back in mish with legs over my shoulders. *

While the experience was fun don't know if ill repeat. *Did you ever get your massage. LOL

KittyChaser010
12-29-12, 10:29
Report AdEnjoy a Holiday Massage Done The Right Way! Call Lisa at 248-707-9249!

Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2012 11:03 AM.

Enlarge Picture.

Enlarge Picture.

Lay back and relax with a soothing destressing session with Lisa I offer 60 or 90 min sessions! Back by popular demand for the fall or winter book your own personal spa session! This includes a hot lavender soak, foot spa. 60 or 90 min massage, sugar scrub, hot towels, and shower! Call today for details! 60 min massage with hot towel is 75 90min with hot towel is 110! Add a sugar scrub and shower to these two single sessions! 60 min sugar scrub with shower is 100 and 90 with sugar scrub with shower is 135! Contact Lisa at 248-707-9249 Thank You! Have a wonderful day!

Just wondering if anyone has tried Lisa lately. I did a report on her some time ago. She used to be a real * and I said I would never repeat with her. The thing was she was actually hot though so wondered if she changed her attitude. When I went she advertised draping optional, but the whole massage she just blabbed on about how men creep her out that want to come in a want HE. I was thinking the whole time like this * is basically insulting me and I'm paying for it. Just wondering if anything changed. Others on the board reported the same experience. If she hasn't changed, I don't know how in the hell she's still in the business. Let me know.

KC

Throtbngr
12-29-12, 18:36
Stopped by here the other day.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-massage-new-therapist-westland/10079673

Have not been in a while got half hour for Grant! Decent looking Chinese female upper 30's a little thick in the waist but sorta cute in the face! Soso body rub tried to upsell to Grant for HJ she agreed on Jackson and Hamilton and I was on my way! She kept pushing for me to get an hour but past experience is that you only get a half hour anyway! May repeat just out of convenience and to get the TS again! (I tried it a while ago with Cici and it was decent)

On a side note I saw 3 new ads pop up recently and no reviews! Anyone try?

(1) http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/and-and-and-wonderful-healing-and-relaxing-massage-and-and-and/10278192

(2) http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-opening-great-full-body-massage-4-hand-only-89-call-734-530-8160/10621414

(3) http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-openingspecial-4-hands-only-89hr-248-231-3730/10632051

The ads all sorta look the same with different phone numbers but not sure!

Eq Twink
12-30-12, 10:57
Throt. I haven't been to the one at Farm & 12, but there's an AMP that pops up in that general area every couple of years. They manage to stay open for a few months then get shut down.

On other news, Eastern Massage on Rochester Road in Troy has yet another set of new ladies working. This place generally offers excellent massages but getting anything more is about a 1:10. Girl this week was about 4'5". She really got off on working on me. Literally! She plastered my elbow right into her crotch and ground on it as much as she did on my back. When it was obvious that she came a little I asked her for a tip. She laughed and said maybe we exchange, which we did, and both were happy.

Ropeshark07
12-30-12, 11:36
Anyone can tell me anything?There are several reports of Pressure Point in Southfield. I've seen one rogue report of getting BJ and FS, but vast majority report lost of teasing, no extras of any kind, including no HJ / HE.

KittyChaser010
12-30-12, 12:47
New Massage Therapy Business (Mount Clemens)

Date: 2012-12-24, 7:22AM EST.

Reply to this post 3sp9q-3498602844@serv.craigslist.org[? ]

I am a long term unemployed lady starting a massage therapy business. I graduated from a nationally certified school. My studio is warm, clean, safe, and quite with free parking. I have a heated massage table and soft lighting. I do not respond to blocked phone numbers or text messages. I specialize in Swedish and light touch massage. Please call for an appointment at (586) 549-9420.

Business Hours: Mon-Sat: 7:00 am-9:30 pm. Sun, : 8:00 am-8:00 pm.

Services Offered:

2 Hour Massage: $70.

90 Minute Body Massage: $50.

60 Minute Body Massage: $35.

30 Minute Foot Massage: $25 ($15 with a massage)

15 Minute Scalp Massage: $15.

It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

PostingID:3498602844.

Maybe should have put under Craigslist section but decided to do it here. I went in not very attractive. Decided to get the 2 hours since it was only 70 bucks! No draping at all if you request it. Actually gave me the FULL 2 hours which I liked. The massage itself was pretty good worked an hour on my back full hour on my front. I was thinking she would give me he because she never said anything and I was at full attention most of the time on my back. She ever "accidentally" grazed mister a couple times do I was confident he was coming soon. After she said she was finished I asked if mister could get a massage too. This chick kept asking me how does she know I'm not a cop? I showed her I had pot in my pocket and my work I'd and everything still no go. She said she would watch me do it but she wouldn't do it for me. I was wound up and raging so she put the oil in my hand and I self served myself. Damn! I did shoot a huge load everywhere though. Gave me wipes but wouldn't helpe clean myself off. Hated that. Oh well she had plenty to clean up when I got up including the monica lewinski stain I shot on her dress! :) after cleaning myself off I got up and left. Oh well that's the 411 on this one. For 70 bucks for two full hours I can't complain. Left her a Hamilton for tip.

Be safe out there!

KC

Softailrider
12-30-12, 18:30
Stopped in the other day and saw meena or neena or something like that. Probablly about 60, overweight, not good looking. She grabbed my crotch when we walked into the room (promising) Had a half way decent massage (half way is being generous) She walked on my back for a while. I asked to see her tits and she pulled her top up and her bra down. Nice set of tits for an older lady, nice stick out nipples too. Typical ending for 1 Benny F. (she seemed happy)

DogFood
12-30-12, 21:22
I have been going to this lady off and on for about 5 years, I have never seen her mentioned here so I thought I would write a report. Her usual charge is. 50 for an hour, and she is currently running a. 45 special. She is an older lady, not really bad looking for her age, had kind of a gruff voice, which kinda scared me at first, but she has let my hand wander a few times and there is nothin there, so I think it is from smoking. No draping, she stays fully clothed, but will upsell to topless which I tried once and she does have a nice set. It does include a he, which is a HJ, she will upsell to a prostate massage during the HJ if you want. I usually am ready for the he at the end of the massage, but my main reason for going there is she gives a great massage. She is really good at what she does, she takes it to the point of hurting sometimes and that is what really does it for me. She uses a really good non scented oil, that is important to me, cause I have gotten some massages with dollar store lotion that has broke my skin out. She has a private clean studio, soft light, music, wide screen if you want to watch the game. I have taken ladies with me, and she has no problem with someone else giving you the he, as long as its a BJ because she is really freaked about getting her table broken, I guess some huge guy broke it one time or something. She is a bit ditsy, but good to talk to, she has been in the service industry all of her life. Stay safe out there my friends. DF.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/3508110247.html

StreetLegal
12-31-12, 01:03
Throt. I haven't been to the one at Farm & 12, but there's an AMP that pops up in that general area every couple of years. They manage to stay open for a few months then get shut down.

On other news, Eastern Massage on Rochester Road in Troy has yet another set of new ladies working. This place generally offers excellent massages but getting anything more is about a 1:10. Girl this week was about 4'5". She really got off on working on me. Literally! She plastered my elbow right into her crotch and ground on it as much as she did on my back. When it was obvious that she came a little I asked her for a tip. She laughed and said maybe we exchange, which we did, and both were happy.Did you catch a name?

Namb1
12-31-12, 16:23
There are several reports of Pressure Point in Southfield. I've seen one rogue report of getting BJ and FS, but vast majority report lost of teasing, no extras of any kind, including no HJ / HE.I got an upsell there once, she wanted $60 extra or something for a hand release but I declined. It was some asian girl and from what I could tell she was just renting space there or something.

TullyBlanchard
12-31-12, 16:55
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/want-a-really-great-experience-call-me-jessa-23/5816721

Stopped by Massageman's place on Saturday to see Jessa, the new girl.

Very good looking, nice body, nice natural breasts.

$100 for an average massage and a COVERED H. J. That's right, a covered Old Fashioned. That was a new one for me.

Might see again if more was on the table but I don't see that happening.

StreetLegal
12-31-12, 17:21
I was trolling BP ads and came across this one which I decided to give try because is very close to where I live. I called to set up a appt it was real easy. I showed up it looks like a Dr office from Road so I was thinking this is going to be a totally legit massage which I was fine with never can say no to a great rub. I opted for the hour which was 70. And got undressed and laid on table. Then nikki (the non Asian in the ad) came in removed the towel and gave one hell of a massage It felt great. I flipped over and she did my neck and head legs arms and the whole time it was obvious I was quite turned on. She then with out asking reached for the oil and gave me a above average HJ playing with all the places on me. My hands were able to roam over the clothes. And when the appt was over I tried to give her a 20 tip and she refused and said it was her pleasure and hoped I enjoyed my massage. So for 70 I got a great massage and a HJ from a place that from the outside looks like a legitimately run buisness and the best part is that it is in my back yard practicaly I will definetly be repeating not sure if more is avail but ill report it I'd it is. LOL. They are located in highland right off m59& duck lk Road. Here is the BP link.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-nikki-and-riko/7768421I don't see Nikki or any asian / photo ads any more. Only see them advertising on Craigslist. Any other intel on this would be great. Thanks.

Ctucker
01-01-13, 03:27
Stopped by on Friday morning for a post-Christmas much needed relaxation. Minor interrogation from mama before banana walks in. Asked for a shower and both mama and banana tried to talk me out of TS due to cold weather outside. I persisted and received the typical great M1 TS. After the TS, back to the room and she wasted no time on an amazing RJ. Than onto CBJ and CfS. It never ceases to maze me how amazing banana feels after all the time she has spent at M1. The girl is tight as anything I've felt in a long time. Anyway, after several positions of my choosing, I am happy. She spends the rest of the hour with a mediocre massage than finishes with another HJ. Overall, the typical great M1 experience. Total damage 1. 6 for the full hour. Easy and no complaints.

Tommy101
01-01-13, 09:55
I don't see Nikki or any asian / photo ads any more. Only see them advertising on Craigslist. Any other intel on this would be great. Thanks.Nikki is long gone. The asian chicks only offer a he only. Natalie the new girls is from BP went by the name lindsey or tara. Flint area. Full service is on her menu.

Eq Twink
01-01-13, 10:31
Did you catch a name?Sorry, SL, the staff at this place changes so often I don't bother trying to get names anymore. She'll be gone the next time I'm there.

IMonger2
01-01-13, 16:05
Nikki is long gone. The asian chicks only offer a he only. Natalie the new girls is from BP went by the name lindsey or tara. Flint area. Full service is on her menu.Have any pics of this Natalie girl? Good service? Damage?

StreetLegal
01-02-13, 01:23
I got an upsell there once, she wanted $60 extra or something for a hand release but I declined. It was some asian girl and from what I could tell she was just renting space there or something.This place sucks IMHO. They move them "in and out" quick here. Just girls wanting to make big quick money and do nothing.

Jd2011
01-02-13, 20:45
Decided to treat myself this afternoon to a little post holiday relaxation. Stopped in around noon. Ended up with Hanna / Anna? She asked for. 80 which I forked over. Didn't ask if I wanted a hour or half hour. So I got the hour. Decent looking, maybe 40. Spinner type, cute face, nice C boltons. Massage was decent with some of the usual teasing of the twig and berries. About 40 minutes in came the flip. Her english became conveniently bad at this point when the negotiating started. Not having the energy to haggle, I handed over another. 80 and decided to see what happened. Very solid HJ skills. She lifted her shirt and dropped the jogging pants for roaming. Her HJ skills were so good in fact that I really couldn't hold out too long. It must have been less then 5 minutes before I let it fly. It would have been nice to last awhile longer. She cleaned me and her up then did a little more massage. I would have liked to go for another round but the massage was nice too. I got the full hour. She dressed me, and let me out. On the way out, I briefly spotted 2 more girls that looked even better then the one I had. I may revisit.

JD

Throtbngr
01-03-13, 23:35
Stopped here for a decent 1 hour with a reluctant he the other night which took quite a bit of convincing on my part. I have been before but stopped going a while back. I have read reports of bad service (short time, too many interruptions, etc etc) but have always had a decent experience! They are probably flying low key to stay UTR due to uncle.

http://images.craigslist.org/5Nd5I65He3K13Le3Icca59779fd54d3cd15cf.jpgHttp://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/3518850743.html

Stopped again for a half hour this time! Pretty much the same deal!

Ropeshark07
01-04-13, 00:25
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/want-a-really-great-experience-call-me-jessa-23/5816721

Stopped by Massageman's place on Saturday to see Jessa, the new girl.

Very good looking, nice body, nice natural breasts.

$100 for an average massage and a COVERED H. J. That's right, a covered Old Fashioned. That was a new one for me.

Might see again if more was on the table but I don't see that happening.Could I get more info on this place?

Rjack99
01-04-13, 01:12
Thanks for the recommendation, I wouldn't have tried her without it. She's just what you described. She is older, and I was unsure about that when I arrived, but the massage was very good. How to classify it? One of the better massages but not the best. I've had far worse. Not deep tissue, which I prefer. I think she uses too much oil, but she offers towels and a shower before and after. I usually like quiet during a massage but she carries a great conversation. She was actually cracking me up. Great personality. $50 plus I tipped her (she seemed surprised by it).

I have been going to this lady off and on for about 5 years, I have never seen her mentioned here so I thought I would write a report. Her usual charge is. 50 for an hour, and she is currently running a. 45 special. She is an older lady, not really bad looking for her age, had kind of a gruff voice, which kinda scared me at first, but she has let my hand wander a few times and there is nothin there, so I think it is from smoking. No draping, she stays fully clothed, but will upsell to topless which I tried once and she does have a nice set. It does include a he, which is a HJ, she will upsell to a prostate massage during the HJ if you want. I usually am ready for the he at the end of the massage, but my main reason for going there is she gives a great massage. She is really good at what she does, she takes it to the point of hurting sometimes and that is what really does it for me. She uses a really good non scented oil, that is important to me, cause I have gotten some massages with dollar store lotion that has broke my skin out. She has a private clean studio, soft light, music, wide screen if you want to watch the game. I have taken ladies with me, and she has no problem with someone else giving you the he, as long as its a BJ because she is really freaked about getting her table broken, I guess some huge guy broke it one time or something. She is a bit ditsy, but good to talk to, she has been in the service industry all of her life. Stay safe out there my friends. DF.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/3508110247.html

BrownBait
01-04-13, 03:14
I have been seeing this ad for a while on backpage but I have still not taken the plunge. I called once and she quoted 150 for an hour. Seem pricey but pics are hot. Anybody try her. If so how was the massage and what is on her menu?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sassy-and-sexy-no-muscle-untouched-34/10285430

Bud For U
01-04-13, 13:44
Thanks for the recommendation, I wouldn't have tried her without it. She's just what you described. She is older, and I was unsure about that when I arrived, but the massage was very good. How to classify it? One of the better massages but not the best. I've had far worse. Not deep tissue, which I prefer. I think she uses too much oil, but she offers towels and a shower before and after. I usually like quiet during a massage but she carries a great conversation. She was actually cracking me up. Great personality. $50 plus I tipped her (she seemed surprised by it).She has been on my radar and want to give her a shot when I next get to the West side. What is a ballpark on her age and how much did you tip her. How is the quality for the ending?

Thanks.

Bud For U

KittyChaser010
01-04-13, 23:31
She has been on my radar and want to give her a shot when I next get to the West side. What is a ballpark on her age and how much did you tip her. How is the quality for the ending?

Thanks.

Bud For UBud, I went to see Gloria about 3 years ago. She's in some condo / townhouses. Very clean set up was in the basement with bathroom and shower next to the massage table. I'd say she has to be at least in her mid to late 50's. It's been a while and business must have slowed up but at the time she charged 75 for the hour he included. Pretty good massage and he and not a bad rack for her age. I see she has been at 45-50 an hour for quite some time now, so whatever tip you decide to give her would be up to you and I'm sure she'd be fine with it. Pretty good massage, manual finish. Decent HJ, but not the best. Did get the job done though. I never repeated because she had an appointment right after mine and she rushed me out the door. I hate that so I never repeated. I'm sure that has changed now though because of the price drop. But for 50 bucks he included you can't go wrong. Hope this helps.

Be safe out there

KC

Member #5462
01-05-13, 02:30
Bud, I went to see Gloria about 3 years ago. She's in some condo / townhouses. Very clean set up was in the basement with bathroom and shower next to the massage table. I'd say she has to be at least in her mid to late 50's. It's been a while and business must have slowed up but at the time she charged 75 for the hour he included. Pretty good massage and he and not a bad rack for her age. I see she has been at 45-50 an hour for quite some time now, so whatever tip you decide to give her would be up to you and I'm sure she'd be fine with it. Pretty good massage, manual finish. Decent HJ, but not the best. Did get the job done though. I never repeated because she had an appointment right after mine and she rushed me out the door. I hate that so I never repeated. I'm sure that has changed now though because of the price drop. But for 50 bucks he included you can't go wrong. Hope this helps.

Be safe out there

KCDon't forget the option for the HE first! Lay face up when you get on the table!

Member #4206
01-05-13, 03:03
Noticed this posting and I was wondering if anyone would recommend her, I've seen angie and I've been to variety massage and was curious about jade and kc I was wondering if other members have any advice who else to see, feel free to send me a message if you like, thankyou.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=10813194&image=10813193

Ynot79
01-05-13, 11:03
Noticed this posting and I was wondering if anyone would recommend her, I've seen angie and I've been to variety massage and was curious about jade and kc I was wondering if other members have any advice who else to see, feel free to send me a message if you like, thankyou.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=10813194&image=10813193I saw Jade a couple months ago. Her body is tight and great. Beautiful hair. Face not bad, looks late 30s or so. Pretty good light massage. Good conversationalist. Nice HE to the masage, good teasing and plenty of time taken. Not sure if anything else available.

On a side note, in the pic of the link you provided, you can see her face in the mirror. Hopefully its distorted cause it kinda reminds me of Sloth from Goonies.

Ynot79
01-05-13, 11:12

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=10813194&image=10813193I saw Jade a couple months ago. Her body is tight and great. Beautiful hair. Face not bad, looks late 30s or so. Pretty good light massage. Good conversationalist. Nice HE to the masage, good teasing and plenty of time taken. Not sure if anything else available.

On a side note, in the pic of the link you provided, you can see her face in the mirror. Hopefully its distorted cause it kinda reminds me of Sloth from Goonies.

HereIam2
01-05-13, 13:12
I saw Jade a couple months ago. Her body is tight and great. Beautiful hair. Face not bad, looks late 30s or so. Pretty good light massage. Good conversationalist. Nice HE to the masage, good teasing and plenty of time taken. Not sure if anything else available.

On a side note, in the pic of the link you provided, you can see her face in the mirror. Hopefully its distorted cause it kinda reminds me of Sloth from Goonies.That is Ashley / Cheri from downriver area, she has moved couple times, but stays downriver.

I had a massage from her several times, she gives a decent massage for the price. HE and topless is all.

I ever got. She is in her mid 40's not "stunning" but not horrible looking either, on the heavier side but,

She has a nice rack! The reflection in the pic is pretty accurate of what she looks like.

I stopped going because she is very much 420 friendly, even oferedme some. I have to drop for work, and her place is full of it.

If your looking for a OK massage with HE, then she is OK.

But if your looking for an expanded menu, its not here.

Be safe!

HereIam2
01-05-13, 13:46
Report AdEnjoy a Holiday Massage Done The Right Way! Call Lisa at 248-707-9249!

Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2012 11:03 AM.

Enlarge Picture.

Enlarge Picture.

Lay back and relax with a soothing destressing session with Lisa I offer 60 or 90 min sessions! Back by popular demand for the fall or winter book your own personal spa session! This includes a hot lavender soak, foot spa. 60 or 90 min massage, sugar scrub, hot towels, and shower! Call today for details! 60 min massage with hot towel is 75 90min with hot towel is 110! Add a sugar scrub and shower to these two single sessions! 60 min sugar scrub with shower is 100 and 90 with sugar scrub with shower is 135! Contact Lisa at 248-707-9249 Thank You! Have a wonderful day!

Just wondering if anyone has tried Lisa lately. I did a report on her some time ago. She used to be a real * and I said I would never repeat with her. The thing was she was actually hot though so wondered if she changed her attitude. When I went she advertised draping optional, but the whole massage she just blabbed on about how men creep her out that want to come in a want HE. I was thinking the whole time like this * is basically insulting me and I'm paying for it. Just wondering if anything changed. Others on the board reported the same experience. If she hasn't changed, I don't know how in the hell she's still in the business. Let me know.

KCNothing has changed, I was just there 3 months ago. I.

Was literally lectured the whole time about "massage morality '

And how disgusting it was to get sensual massages. I honestly beloved she hates men, and posts ads that are misleading, and then we get there, its all about her going off on this or that.

The massage was the most painful massage of my life! Cold, clinical.

Set up in living room, just an old table in the middle of the floor.

I gave her 60 and left! Will never go back!

However, I did try out that cute little red head she had working for her at one time.

Taylor, she finally got smart and had her own set up. Massage was low quality,

But I did leave happy!

AtUggIn64
01-05-13, 19:19
Don't forget the option for the HE first! Lay face up when you get on the table!Has that actually worked for ya? LOL

AtUggIn64
01-05-13, 19:21
I saw Jade a couple months ago. Her body is tight and great. Beautiful hair. Face not bad, looks late 30s or so. Pretty good light massage. Good conversationalist. Nice HE to the masage, good teasing and plenty of time taken. Not sure if anything else available.

On a side note, in the pic of the link you provided, you can see her face in the mirror. Hopefully its distorted cause it kinda reminds me of Sloth from Goonies.Looks like she has a great set of fun bags, any roaming allowed? Does she tease throught out the whole massage or just on the flip?

Skifreak
01-06-13, 00:51
So funny thing, was driving around doing some stuff and decided I needed a massage. Didn't really care what kind, I was just soar and though it might help. So I stopped at pine tree in the downriver area. Now this is my third time there and I have always had a great massage and only that. So was greated by some Asian dude and was told 60 for 1 hr. He left like he always does and some lady walked in maybe late 40 bit prob. Early 50, not bad looking but not someone I would say is hot. Anyways the massage was great no oil at first and it didn't bother me. After about 45 min she pulls our some lotion and starts rubbing it on me, it was a mids touch. Ya draped the entire time for the most part. The nice thing is she get right up on the table with you and really works it. On the flip safe stuff happened, nothing much but them she did my chest and stomach. And did some fly bys of the tower. (sorry just watched Top Gun ). Still I didn't expect anything and then it was like hello, she had no oil just some lotion, it was a nice change. When it was all over got dressed and could of prob. Left without leaving a tip, she didn't seem to mind, but I left her 20. So all in all not bad, maybe it was just a fluke, but hey maybe they changed.

Ynot79
01-06-13, 01:27
I should have been clearer. Jade is not the link, but the OP did ask about Jade too.

That is Ashley / Cheri from downriver area, she has moved couple times, but stays downriver.

I had a massage from her several times, she gives a decent massage for the price. HE and topless is all.

I ever got. She is in her mid 40's not "stunning" but not horrible looking either, on the heavier side but,

She has a nice rack! The reflection in the pic is pretty accurate of what she looks like.

I stopped going because she is very much 420 friendly, even oferedme some. I have to drop for work, and her place is full of it.

If your looking for a OK massage with HE, then she is OK.

But if your looking for an expanded menu, its not here.

Be safe!

JustaJohn0227
01-06-13, 01:28
Had a visit with her last week. I like it when a provider will watch me service myself, thats what I'm into. I looked beyond her rode hard look and got the job done. I get into shaving all my body hair, and tanning. If all else fails I hit up those free chatlines. She is "cheap" for getting a nut off. Pm me for more details.

KittyChaser010
01-06-13, 11:08
Nothing has changed, I was just there 3 months ago. I.

And how disgusting it was to get sensual massages. I honestly beloved she hates men, and posts ads that are misleading, and then we get there, its all about her going off on this or that.

However, I did try out that cute little red head she had working for her at one time.

But I did leave happy!Thank you so much buddy. I thought for sure by now this broad had changed her attitude by now. I've seen her post at least 6 or 7 years way back to when she only posted on CL. I have had some looney ass sp's but this broad took the cake! I have no idea how this broad is still in the business. Must be put of first time visitors by now! I don't know why anyone would EVER repeat after being scolded for 60 minutes about wanting sensual massage and "table humpers" as she calls it. I've never felt so pissed off when I left. I usually engage in conversation, but after so much scolding I couldn't take it anymore after about 20. I even asked her if she is so against sensual massage why does she post optional draping and say things in her ad that mislead men into thinking they would have a sensual experience? She gave me some bullshit that all the girls in body rubs offer extras not the therapeutic section. I told her you know that's bs and I want to change my appointment from 90 minutes to 60. Told her I just want to finish my massage quietly. I couldn't wait until my time was up. Would have left then but I wouldn't give this broad the pleasure of getting anything extra out of me. Please read this before you go. I'm for sure this wasn't a YMMV type thing.

Be safe out there.

KC

Bratley1055
01-06-13, 17:00
Thanks for the recommendation, I wouldn't have tried her without it. She's just what you described. She is older, and I was unsure about that when I arrived, but the massage was very good. How to classify it? One of the better massages but not the best. I've had far worse. Not deep tissue, which I prefer. I think she uses too much oil, but she offers towels and a shower before and after. I usually like quiet during a massage but she carries a great conversation. She was actually cracking me up. Great personality. $50 plus I tipped her (she seemed surprised by it).I'm not usually a massage guy but felt tense and needed a little release so I thought I would try her out. I actually thought she was a different Gloria I saw in RO a few years ago that I got just a legitimate massage. Different Gloria. What I got was a very nice massage that felt real nice and what I thought was a very good HJ. It definitely did the trick. She is nothing special to look at but does have a nice rack. Took a shower before and after in a very clean environment. .50 plus tip, you can't go wrong if that is all you want.

Ropeshark07
01-07-13, 02:28
I'm a big fan of the massage & service combo, even if it's only a HJ, so here's some info I posted on NR.

Massage Kingdom Detroit Massage Parlor review: Pretty Decent (Southfield. Many adds on backpage)

A little poorly attended. I tried calling to make an appointment but couldn't get anyone, and couldn't leave a message. (Thanks to reviews, I was interested in Nina, in particular.)

Premium review:

I was in the area anyway with time to kill, but stopping by (I knew it was suite 209, thanks to previous review, but there are no signs whatsoever) but no one answered the door. I really had time to kill, so I waited, trying a few more calls. Finally, I got a hold of someone. Apparently they were all on lunch. Place was a little run-down, but nothing scary. Got to pick between two girls, both black. 2nd girl was pretty enough, but the first girl was a killer knockout. Very young, very pretty, extremely thin but with some amazing curves in the top and booty area. 9.5 at least. 1 Hour massage was $80. Her name was Katy, and she's was very pleasant. Soft spoken. The massage wasn't terrible, but almost too soft, and not a lot of teasing. It seemed a little like she was just killing time. Also, I'm not sure, but her hands might have been too small and weak to give a decent massage anyway. Not a biggie, but it was a pale thing compared to many of the AMPs, I've been to. On the other hand, the hottest AMP girl I've ever seen didn't hold a candle to this girl. No reaction on the flip, no draping, but when I specifically asked her to touch my crotch, she didn't seem surprised, either. (I wasn't even hard yet, no teasing.) However, this part, she knew, and things got better here. Still had a soft touch, so it took a a while, but nice HE at the finish for the negotiated $50. Pretty sure that's the only extra.

Health Acu Center Detroit Massage Parlor review: Much Improving! (Middlebelt & Wayne in Westland)

Been back here a couple of times since they opened. Once or twice after a lackluster performance at the Wayne place. Massage is better.

Premium review:

Massage is better, and no trouble getting a HE, very sensual and lovely. Went late at night. Attendant was youngish, a bit younger and nicer-looking than average. (I see many of the other reviews have had no luck, but I didn't have that problem.)

Once it was clear what I was looking for, she had no trouble providing it. The other nice thing, is that a few months later, got the same attendant, so it's not the constant turnover you see at some places.

"Venoy And Michigan". Many adds on BP.

Answered an ad out of BP. This was a massage out of an apartment complex near Venoy and Michigan. Called during the day for an appointment that evening and spoke to an American woman who made the appointment. Other intel has listed Anna or Joy, but the woman I met with was named Kitty.

Listing said $70 for the hour, but she only asked for $60. She also said it was her last day (Vacation? Out of the business? Don't know.) This was about a month ago, maybe a bit more. She said she might come back. She was an older woman. 40+, but pretty good looking for that age. Everyone involved assumed I'the been there before, so I had to ask for directions more than once.

Massage was excellent. She asked what kind of pressure, and when I asked for strong she went to town. Had a lot back pain because of recent overtime, so that was great. For those that would rather skip that part, she was pretty good at the light stuff too, which we moved to for second half.

Premium review:

She was a bit odd about touching anything in the crack, using towels and tissue and stuff, even though I was thoroughly and freshly showered. Nice sensual hand-crank on the HE, though. I had trouble getting there, which happens occasionally, but she powered through like a real trooper. Even went 20 minutes over without complaint. Tipped her an extra $40.

Performance was good. It's a little far for me, so not sure if I would repeat. Also, I was hoping to find an individual that might be easier to schedule with rather than a rotation team of women like the AMPs, but that's not the case here.

Chinese Acupuncture & Massage Center (Venoy & Warren)"Mostly Nothing, but with Some Hints"

I've been going for the past 2 years (most recently a few weeks ago) and the policy changes around a bit. Some time ago, they had 'keep your underwear on' signs all over, and adhered to them, but then that relaxed a bit and I was told they had new management. (Started being open on Sundays.) Even the teasing varies, going from NONE to friendly teasing of the boys. But I've never had a HE here.

Chinese Massage on Wayne in Westland. "Mixed"

I've been to this place many times. Location is fine, in a strip mall. But it's been different each time, and while never awful, never quite amazing, either. I think they might be having a lot of staff rotation. Also, there was talk of a second location, but I don't know where that is.

First time I went was a Saturday morning. It was all older women (like 7 of them) none of them terribly attractive. The woman put on latex gloves, which I thought was a bit weird. She then did a good massage, lots of teasing the of the balls, then the flip and a pretty good HJ without even being asked.

Second time was a younger, prettier girl, though still not exactly young or pretty, if you follow. She seemed new. She was accommodating, but only offered HJ, and seemed a bit unsure. I asked about more and she was adamant on just a HJ.

Third lady was just a few days ago. About 30-40, very slender, very pretty. She gave a great massage, lots of teasing, but I really had to persuade her for even a HJ and anything else was off the table. I'd gone again based on another review that says he got a BBBJ with CIM, but that must have been a fluke. She was very nice about it, but wouldn't even agree to the HJ until after bargaining for a $50 tip. Seems very *off* the table here.

Several times after that, I got lucky and had a girl named Shi-shi (Cici?). Prettier than average, HE without any trouble. She was the best there for a while. Unfortunately, she's gone and the staff rotates so often it's mostly a crap shoot to go here.

Summary. Wayne in Westland gets a lot of repeat business from me because of location. Acu on Telegraph and the Accupressure on Middlebelt are the best, otherwise. Real decent massage, almost always no trouble with HE.

Now the request. I'm looking for a change from Asian girls, and this add caught my eye from a Girl named Slim in Redford:

Fine Time for You To Unwind. 21 Picture (redford livonia)

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fine-time-for-you-to-unwind-21/10302288

I saw one report on here a few months back, but it didn't give a lot of info, just that she "knows what you want and you will leave happy". I've tried to TOFTT, but I can't get any answer on the phone. Are there days she works in particular? Is the massage any good? Any more detailed intel would be appreciated. Thanks. Is there a better way to reach this girl?

For that matter, any other options that include a *good* actual massage other than the run of the mill AMP would be greatly appreciated.

Incognito1234
01-07-13, 09:05
I've been to this place 5 times since it opened.

The first couple times included HE, then the next couple of times there was nothing other than a massage, so I didn't go back for a while.

It's been about 6 weeks since my last visit and a fairly attractive 30ish looking woman did the massage. Good massage with HE. I left a $20 tip as well, although she seemed a little disappointed in the amount.

So funny thing, was driving around doing some stuff and decided I needed a massage. Didn't really care what kind, I was just soar and though it might help. So I stopped at pine tree in the downriver area. Now this is my third time there and I have always had a great massage and only that. So was greated by some Asian dude and was told 60 for 1 hr. He left like he always does and some lady walked in maybe late 40 bit prob. Early 50, not bad looking but not someone I would say is hot. Anyways the massage was great no oil at first and it didn't bother me. After about 45 min she pulls our some lotion and starts rubbing it on me, it was a mids touch. Ya draped the entire time for the most part. The nice thing is she get right up on the table with you and really works it. On the flip safe stuff happened, nothing much but them she did my chest and stomach. And did some fly bys of the tower. (sorry just watched Top Gun ). Still I didn't expect anything and then it was like hello, she had no oil just some lotion, it was a nice change. When it was all over got dressed and could of prob. Left without leaving a tip, she didn't seem to mind, but I left her 20. So all in all not bad, maybe it was just a fluke, but hey maybe they changed.

Incognito1234
01-07-13, 09:11
I've seen her three times and had FS each time as well. Paid a total of $$ for the hour last time and everything was covered.

Fairly attractive (I like redheads) Tight body, tight pussy, very accomodating. I inquired about a trip to Greece but that was not an option.

Throtbngr
01-08-13, 00:30
Finally was able to get a hold of this one! Seems she works Mon. Thurs and very short hours. May try her out when I take some time off from work soon. Her pics look good she was nice on the phone but serious! Any one care to enlighten me?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bliss-massage-great-location/5276477

You have found the perfect massage. Come relax with me in a peaceful, clean, private setting.

Get away for awhile in an atmosphere so soothing I'm sure you'll be back for another!

Let me take care of your body, mind and soul leaving you feeling refreshed.

My private office location is easy to get to from all areas of Metro Detroit! Hope to hear from you today!

*SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS*

*EARLY BIRD SPECIALS*

Contact Libbyat586563xxxx.

Call as early as 7am to book your appointment! (I start at 9am)

Turrismaldon
01-08-13, 07:19
Jade and Ashley the same right?

Works in her home (around Dix) with the massage table in her living room and dogs roaming around the home and home smells 420 all the time, hey and this was a few years back

HereIam2
01-08-13, 10:36
Jade and Ashley the same right?

Works in her home (around Dix) with the massage table in her living room and dogs roaming around the home and home smells 420 all the time, hey and this was a few years backI believe the Jade they are talking about is the one in Lincoln park that works with kc.

Ashley is the much older sp. And yea Ashley is the one with dogs and house smelling of 420 all the time.

She is now in off Fort Road. She was in Southhowevergate too. Most of her current ads have fake pics, with different ages on them however, some of the pics are her, but photoshopped to the Max!

Jade is a hot little younger spinner, in her 20' s with very long beautiful hair and great body!

Any questions, feel free to pm me.

Be safe!

Goober07
01-08-13, 11:12
I was in court yesterday for a traffic violation and I saw a massage provider there being arrested for prostitution. I believe she used to be around the Novi area and always posted about being a Mature upscale provider. 40-50 years old. Not cat or Jojo but always posted around the same time. I wanted to post her BP ads to warn everyone but she might have taken them down since I can't find them. Good luck out there and stay safe.

FactoryRat
01-08-13, 12:56
Finally was able to get a hold of this one! Seems she works Mon. Thurs and very short hours. May try her out when I take some time off from work soon. Her pics look good she was nice on the phone but serious! Any one care to enlighten me?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bliss-massage-great-location/5276477

You have found the perfect massage. Come relax with me in a peaceful, clean, private setting.

Get away for awhile in an atmosphere so soothing I'm sure you'll be back for another!

Let me take care of your body, mind and soul leaving you feeling refreshed.

My private office location is easy to get to from all areas of Metro Detroit! Hope to hear from you today!

*SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS*

*EARLY BIRD SPECIALS*

Contact Libbyat586563xxxx.

Call as early as 7am to book your appointment! (I start at 9am) I asked about her a few years back on AE. Some one reported back that she was strictly legit. From what I can remember they were a trusted member of the board so I took him at his word. But like I said, its been a few years so who knows what she's like now. I'd love to hear otherwise, because I personally think she's one of the hotter looking MPs in Michigan.

Incognito1234
01-08-13, 13:46
I believe the Jade they are talking about is the one in Lincoln park that works with kc.

Ashley is the much older sp. And yea Ashley is the one with dogs and house smelling of 420 all the time.

She is now in off Fort Road. She was in Southhowevergate too. Most of her current ads have fake pics, with different ages on them however, some of the pics are her, but photoshopped to the Max!

Jade is a hot little younger spinner, in her 20' s with very long beautiful hair and great body!

Any questions, feel free to pm me.

Be safe!Yes, the Jade I'm talking about is the redhead in Lincoln Park. Jade is worth your time in my opinion.

I've seen Ashley several times in the past as well but the last time was probably a year and a half ago or longer. I won't be seeing her again though. The description is accurate. The place smells of dogs and 420 and she isn't the best housekeeper in the world. She's a so-so looking 40ish provider who gives a decent massage and drops the top for the HE. The massage could be much better if she would just shut up from time to time or at least take a pause. She is non stop babble.

TullyBlanchard
01-08-13, 19:21
Nothing has changed, I was just there 3 months ago. I.

But I did leave happy!I'm glad to hear that Taylor offers extras as I've always hoped she did but unfortunately it appears she's out of the massage game as she doesn't advertise anymore.

Gigaman
01-08-13, 21:42
I was in court yesterday for a traffic violation and I saw a massage provider there being arrested for prostitution. I believe she used to be around the Novi area and always posted about being a Mature upscale provider. 40-50 years old. Not cat or Jojo but always posted around the same time. I wanted to post her BP ads to warn everyone but she might have taken them down since I can't find them. Good luck out there and stay safe.Are you talking about Josie? She is fairly tall with some freckles? She is about 50 and I think she works out of the same place as Jojo and cat. I couldn't find her ad either.

HereIam2
01-09-13, 01:28
Yes, the Jade I'm talking about is the redhead in Lincoln Park. Jade is worth your time in my opinion.

I've seen Ashley several times in the past as well but the last time was probably a year and a half ago or longer. I won't be seeing her again though. The description is accurate. The place smells of dogs and 420 and she isn't the best housekeeper in the world. She's a so-so looking 40ish provider who gives a decent massage and drops the top for the HE. The massage could be much better if she would just shut up from time to time or at least take a pause. She is non stop babble.Yes, she would not shut up from the time I walked in!

But since I am on a smart phone would like info on "serenity spa LLC " from BP.

I am posting with smart phone, so I can't post link. But search serenity spa under therapeutic massage.

On BP. Nina I know offers HE and topless, but would like to know if brandy did?

Any Intel. Out there on this place? Off w. 8mile?

Goober07
01-09-13, 10:58
Are you talking about Josie? She is fairly tall with some freckles? She is about 50 and I think she works out of the same place as Jojo and cat. I couldn't find her ad either.Yea her name could be Josie I am not sure, but she did have freckles / bumpy skin. Brunette, a little bit taller than the average woman. If you find a picture I can definitely confirm it.

Goober07
01-09-13, 11:25
Yes, the Jade I'm talking about is the redhead in Lincoln Park. Jade is worth your time in my opinion.

I've seen Ashley several times in the past as well but the last time was probably a year and a half ago or longer. I won't be seeing her again though. The description is accurate. The place smells of dogs and 420 and she isn't the best housekeeper in the world. She's a so-so looking 40ish provider who gives a decent massage and drops the top for the HE. The massage could be much better if she would just shut up from time to time or at least take a pause. She is non stop babble.Can you please post Ashley / Cheri's link so I can contact her.

StreetLegal
01-09-13, 12:38

On a side note, in the pic of the link you provided, you can see her face in the mirror. Hopefully its distorted cause it kinda reminds me of Sloth from Goonies.The add shows $50 half and $85 hour. Is this true? Any upselling? http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-blond-hatd-tabl-39/10813194

Gigaman
01-09-13, 22:26
Yea her name could be Josie I am not sure, but she did have freckles / bumpy skin. Brunette, a little bit taller than the average woman. If you find a picture I can definitely confirm it.I found some reviews on NR site (replace the * with the full NR site name), I hope it's okay to post these links:

http://s.*.com/files/images/0756/_MG_5032.jpg

http://www.*.com/escorts/josey-detroit-white-female/nice-older-provider

Is this her?

Ynot79
01-09-13, 23:15
The add shows $50 half and $85 hour. Is this true? Any upselling?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-blond-hatd-tabl-39/10813194That's not the ad for Jade. The OP asked about multiple ladies. I don't know anything about this one.

I Toftt
01-10-13, 00:08
1st post long time lurker, thought time to add what I can.

Even thought not directly in the detroit area work took me through adrian so I stopped in at the misty spa, nice clean building not a very private entrance. Paid. 40 for the half they have a table shower and sauna but I didn't partake, girl was a decent 30ish asian with a set of Ds. And very flirty, decent massage with some teasing Had a full menu tipped another. 40 for topless HJ she wanted 60, and quoted 100 for FS gave a nice boob massage an even licked the boys, nice change from my usual wayne Road or othe aamps def would repeat if I was out that way again a bit off the map though.

Hope this helps

Incognito1234
01-10-13, 01:23
The add shows $50 half and $85 hour. Is this true? Any upselling?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-blond-hatd-tabl-39/10813194Maybe the hour rate changed then. It was previously $50 and $100. That will include your HE but if you want more than that, yeah, you're going to have to negotiate a deal. Depending on your negotating skills, expect to drop $$ for the total visiting, including FS.

Incognito1234
01-10-13, 03:17
Maybe the hour rate changed then. It was previously $50 and $100. That will include your HE but if you want more than that, yeah, you're going to have to negotiate a deal. Depending on your negotating skills, expect to drop $$ for the total visiting, including FS.Hang on, I just looked at the link on there. I thought we were talking about the red haired Jade from Lincoln Park. This is not the Jade I'm talking about. This is the ad for a girl that previously called herself Ashley. Ashley is the non stop babble girl that I wrote the review on. To my knowlege, Ashley offers nothing beyond a HE.

Bud For U
01-10-13, 15:55
Anybody try the latest version of Cozy?

Ropeshark07
01-11-13, 13:33
Anybody try the latest version of Cozy?Saw some reports on another site, indicating no extras.

Ropeshark07
01-11-13, 13:34
Blond. Let Your Body Relax away. 37.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-your-body-relax-away-37/3016170

I've seen this add kicking around for a while, but haven't seen any intel on her recently. Any info, from anyone who's seen her, would be greatly appreciated.

(While I'm at it, the search function in the upper left doesn't seem to work very well, getting better results from google. With usasexguide in the search. Is there a better way to find old reports?)

I Toftt
01-11-13, 20:30
Haven't seen a whole lot of posts for either lately. But it seems I must make a trip down 8 mile tomorrow I've been to magic about a year ago, I recall a rushed massage an high priced ending, anyone give a suggestion for most bang for my buck? If not maybe I'll stop into the old m1, either way I'll give a report after.

Incognito1234
01-12-13, 06:03
I had a dream that I visited Health Acu. Spa on Middlebelt in Westland and saw Hannah. Standard treatment. .80 for the hour and left a. 20 tip for HE. Good Massage too.

Eq Twink
01-12-13, 11:52
M1 or Sunrise for the best looking girls. I'll be at m1 in the morning as they have some plumbing issues.Really?

I always rated them.

1) M1.

2) Magic.

3) DT.

4) Sunrise.

Every time I've been to Sunrise the place was a pit, smelled of burnt BBQ that they make in the hallway and the providers were the oldest out of all 4. The biggest knocks I have against DT are the parking lot that looks like the surface of the moon, the roaches in the place and the same old woman doing the work. She's not bad, just tired of her. Magic is rushed, no question about it.

John Atlas
01-12-13, 23:30
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin].

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Ropeshark07
01-13-13, 00:13
Saw some reports on another site, indicating no extras.Reading further, I realize that you're asking about the Utica parlor. The reviews I mention (no extras) were for the Canton Cozy. Sorry.

Gmoney11
01-13-13, 08:41
Blond. Let Your Body Relax away. 37.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-your-body-relax-away-37/3016170

I've seen this add kicking around for a while, but haven't seen any intel on her recently. Any info, from anyone who's seen her, would be greatly appreciated.

(While I'm at it, the search function in the upper left doesn't seem to work very well, getting better results from google. With usasexguide in the search. Is there a better way to find old reports?) Pics are not indicative of here. She is a BBW who gives a massage out of her home. If you like them large she is the way to go, I prefer a more spinner like massage!

toka420
01-13-13, 11:58
First post and first trip to an AMP, so if I did some newb mistakes let me know.

This new place opened up recently downtown on Broadway (across from the new BW-3). http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/and9608-and9703-and9703-and9733-grand-opening-perfect-asian-bodywork-and-relaxation/7364399

Greeted at the door by Ruby. Petite, mid 40's asian girl. There was another one working there too who was younger and a cute blonde Korean girl but I guess whoever greets you at the door is who you're locked in with if you don't know anyone. Anyhow, it's $.8 for 1 hour massage. Did table shower, not the M1 type from what I hear on the board, just enough to get me going. Massage was decent, with hot towels, lotion, etc. Told to flip over, and was told I had too much chest hair, (weird, but ok.). She does a light fingertip type of thing, and moves my hand to try to get me to finish myself off. I move her hands to it though for HJ. She does so, lets me grab her ass and breasts, but clothes don't come off. Completes the job, then continues a little bit of massage before its time to go. No upsell on the HJ. I tip $.2 and am out the door. She looked like she wasn't expecting a tip at all. Should I not have done so?

Will repeat to try and catch another girl there.

Ksolaris2000
01-13-13, 12:42
Reading further, I realize that you're asking about the Utica parlor. The reviews I mention (no extras) were for the Canton Cozy. Sorry.The one in Canton is called Comfy Massage. So far, I have not heard of any extras there.

StreetLegal
01-14-13, 01:43
Traded labor this morning, ran into a guy in the hallway for the first time while I was working on the pipes. He seemed a little embarrassed. Sorry about that if he's reading. I got the royal treatment from Tutu afterward. She gave me one of the best massages I've ever had.I knew I should have learned a trade!

Dorey1
01-14-13, 14:32
I visited the Asian massage place in Novi on 10mile. Just a typical massage place as far a I can tell. 60 for the hour. Draping required. Anyone else have any luck there?

MikeNav
01-16-13, 18:53
I visited the Asian massage place in Novi on 10mile. Just a typical massage place as far a I can tell. 60 for the hour. Draping required. Anyone else have any luck there?Is this the place on 10 and Novi Road? If so I've been there. It was next to an adult store like Lover Lane or something.

I had an Asian girl around 25 or 26 give me a pretty decent massage at one point she was walking on my back.

On the flip she gave a very very good HJ and let my hands wonder the whole time. Needless to say I've been back a few times to see her. She had pretty big fun bags and was posting on Craigslist.

Throtbngr
01-16-13, 23:42
Is this the place on 10 and Novi Road? If so I've been there. It was next to an adult store like Lover Lane or something.

I had an Asian girl around 25 or 26 give me a pretty decent massage at one point she was walking on my back.

On the flip she gave a very very good HJ and let my hands wonder the whole time. Needless to say I've been back a few times to see her. She had pretty big fun bags and was posting on Craigslist.You guys have a link to either place? There are 3 that I know if in Novi about 10 minutes from each other!

Namb1
01-17-13, 05:32
First post and first trip to an AMP, so if I did some newb mistakes let me know.

This new place opened up recently downtown on Broadway (across from the new BW-3).

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/and9608-and9703-and9703-and9733-grand-opening-perfect-asian-bodywork-and-relaxation/7364399

Greeted at the door by Ruby. Petite, mid 40's asian girl. There was another one working there too who was younger and a cute blonde Korean girl but I guess whoever greets you at the door is who you're locked in with if you don't know anyone. Anyhow, it's $.8 for 1 hour massage. Did table shower, not the M1 type from what I hear on the board, just enough to get me going. Massage was decent, with hot towels, lotion, etc. Told to flip over, and was told I had too much chest hair, (weird, but ok.). She does a light fingertip type of thing, and moves my hand to try to get me to finish myself off. I move her hands to it though for HJ. She does so, lets me grab her ass and breasts, but clothes don't come off. Completes the job, then continues a little bit of massage before its time to go. No upsell on the HJ. I tip $.2 and am out the door. She looked like she wasn't expecting a tip at all. Should I not have done so?

Will repeat to try and catch another girl there.Sounds about right. Haven't been in a while the table shower must be new. I think it's only fair to tip them if they don't upsell you and you like the service.

toka420
01-17-13, 14:14
Sounds about right. Haven't been in a while the table shower must be new. I think it's only fair to tip them if they don't upsell you and you like the service.Thanks for letting me know!

StraitShooter
01-17-13, 22:23
Checked out M1 a few weeks back. Walked in and was getting the stink eye from mamas an.d I didn't know proper protocol but said I want a massage. She said ok only 30 minutes. I go into the room and a little short older Korean lady comes in. She starts giving me extremely shitty massage and I can see where this is going. I gather the courage to just roll over and point at my wang. I told her I had a condom and pulled it out. She said wait ill be right back. Mamasan comes back and at this point I'm standing there dick hard with a condom and she says that more than what I paid for. I pulled out my wad of singles and paid about. 20 more and went to lay down. She proceeded to suck me very good and I grabbed her put her in missionary. I wanted to finish in doggy or in her mouth but she was clamping on my dick and I couldn't make it I exploded and layed forward. She tried to kiss me which was unsuccessful thankfully and I proceeded to get dressed. Total damage. .70 for HNH plus a shitty massage.

Gmoney11
01-18-13, 07:10
You guys have a link to either place? There are 3 that I know if in Novi about 10 minutes from each other!I thought all Novi AMPs went legit? Are they open for business again? The one by Lover's Lane used to be really good, they had a masseause named sonny, who was terrific

StreetLegal
01-18-13, 10:30
She appears fairly new to the scene. Have had some success going to what appears legit and have a happy experience. Would appreciate any intel:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/3551752540.html

StreetLegal
01-19-13, 09:47
Saw my regular Sue. As always and from other reports. Very consistent deep tissue massage and a happy experience. Just noticed for the first time they are advertising. This place never, ever has had an ad and now they've gotten all 'social media.' Ad is on Craiglist.

Ksolaris2000
01-19-13, 14:10
I know this place is well reviewed and I have posted about this Anna several times before but, she is my ATF. Same as before, GFE FS, never rushed. Her GFE is outstanding! She will make you feel like you're her boyfriend. Excellent at taking directions and her body is VERY responsive. Looks like she has dropped some weight as well. Always smells good, everywhere. Not easy to hookup with, doesn't always work, mostly answers the phone, which can be an interruption during your appointment but never answers during the more intense times (this time she forgot to bring the phone in with us, Ha!). The other girl there was older with heavy makeup and looks the part, looking at both of them together, Anna didn't look like she belonged there.

Marino13
01-19-13, 15:30
Stopped by M-1 Thursday and was looking to try the new girl but ended up with Shampoo. As always a nice time but I am tired of her. Didn't try Canadian but think she will do it as I am hung like a moth. Overall good time but her BJ"s are getting a little toothy for me. $160 for BBBJ, CFS, doggie and COT. I think I need to try Naomi at Sunrise soon.

Brenn Hoffman
01-19-13, 16:16
I know this place is well reviewed and I have posted about this Anna several times before but, she is my ATF. Same as before, GFE FS, never rushed. Her GFE is outstanding! She will make you feel like you're her boyfriend. Excellent at taking directions and her body is VERY responsive. Looks like she has dropped some weight as well. Always smells good, everywhere. Not easy to hookup with, doesn't always work, mostly answers the phone, which can be an interruption during your appointment but never answers during the more intense times (this time she forgot to bring the phone in with us, Ha!). The other girl there was older with heavy makeup and looks the part, looking at both of them together, Anna didn't look like she belonged there.Any ideas when she works? I have been trying to see her but she rarely is working anymore!

Ksolaris2000
01-19-13, 23:00
Any ideas when she works? I have been trying to see her but she rarely is working anymore!Yes, that's the problem. Since she answers the phone for both places, she is easy to get in touch with. Ha! Told me she has not worked much the last 2 or 3 months because it's been slow and there has been 2 girls working there, so she has been basically just answering the phone. One of the girls just went back to New York, so she maybe working a little more now. I usually ask her when she will be working, then call the day before to verify my appointment. I have never tried the others girls, so when I call she knows I only want her and when she tells me she isn't working and I act disappointed that I haven't been able to see her in a while, sometimes she will setup a day to come in to see me, sweet. There is never a set day that she works, sometimes only on the weekends and sometimes not the weekends. Since she answers the phones, she can do that and stay at home and not be there. Just have to keep trying. Good luck, I think she's worth it.

Throtbngr
01-20-13, 00:06
She appears fairly new to the scene. Have had some success going to what appears legit and have a happy experience. Would appreciate any intel:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/3551752540.htmlAbout that one myself! I first saw her posting close to a year ago! She doesn't post often but she does have that look doesn't she? LOL Her location and office hours make it hard for me to sneak out during work to see her though! Good luck sir!

Throtbngr
01-20-13, 00:19

This new place opened up recently downtown on Broadway (across from the new BW-3).

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/and9608-and9703-and9703-and9733-grand-opening-perfect-asian-bodywork-and-relaxation/7364399

Will repeat to try and catch another girl there.I generally tip 20-30 for HJ especially since most of them have too strong of a grip, are in a big rush or are too mechanical but in some cases if the MP is really sensual and takes her time and allow some roaming I will go 40-50! It is good to tip if you plan on going back because they do remember your face sometimes (this could be good or bad depending on the tip you left) I have noticed in the last 6 months or so a huge upcharge at alot of places just for HJ Most are now expecting / demanding 40-50 so I have cut down on going certain places because of it and just stick to the ones that I don't mind tipping that amount! Good to see you posting my friend and keep up the good work!

Member #4700
01-20-13, 00:19
Yes, that's the problem. Since she answers the phone for both places, she is easy to get in touch with. Ha! Told me she has not worked much the last 2 or 3 months because it's been slow and there has been 2 girls working there, so she has been basically just answering the phone. One of the girls just went back to New York, so she maybe working a little more now. I usually ask her when she will be working, then call the day before to verify my appointment. I have never tried the others girls, so when I call she knows I only want her and when she tells me she isn't working and I act disappointed that I haven't been able to see her in a while, sometimes she will setup a day to come in to see me, sweet. There is never a set day that she works, sometimes only on the weekends and sometimes not the weekends. Since she answers the phones, she can do that and stay at home and not be there. Just have to keep trying. Good luck, I think she's worth it.Yes, she is definitely worth it. I have always loved all of my encounters with Anna. As you say, just keep trying!

Throtbngr
01-20-13, 00:22
Third time was the charm for me here.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/try-a-tandem-with-laurenand-nina-walk-ins-welcome-2484693308/9743258

I was short on time the other day so I called for a half hour and was able to get in right away. Told Nina I had not been there in a while because of bad scheduling on their part and several interruptions during the massage etc, etc. She apologized and made up for it with a decent relaxing massage an extra 15 minutes and Hand shake at the end! I will definitely repeat!Stopped here again to see Nina again! I did end up in the room with the curtain this time and I see what you guys mean by not much privacy! LOL But it all ended Happy but this time gave me the full upcharge for it!

Marino13
01-21-13, 19:13
Anybody know if Naomi is still there? Any help is appreciated. I have a day off coming up and want to try something different than M-1.

Moonglow913
01-22-13, 09:04
Stopped by M-1 Thursday and was looking to try the new girl but ended up with Shampoo. As always a nice time but I am tired of her. Didn't try Canadian but think she will do it as I am hung like a moth. Overall good time but her BJ"s are getting a little toothy for me. $160 for BBBJ, CFS, doggie and COT. I think I need to try Naomi at Sunrise soon."Didn't try Canadian but think she will do it." What is a Canadian?

Jd2011
01-22-13, 12:55
Canadian=greek.

"Didn't try Canadian but think she will do it." What is a Canadian?

HereIam2
01-22-13, 13:08
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/touch-of-essence-what-a-sweet-retreat-why-settle/9267474

Went to see Regina again over the weekend. Her location is a private residential setting; very clean which is important to me. This was my third visit, she always gave a great deep tissue; but could never get more, this time I decided to go for the plunge! She likes to talk alot, and I usually like it very quit, but this time I engaged her in friendly conversation. This seemed to put her at ease.

By the end of massage I asked if she could help out the little guy. She was reluctant, but surprising she took off the towel and gave me a nice finish (HJ)!

She said that I made her laugh and she enjoyed the session, so she had ni issues helping me out!

So fellas, moral of this report is that, being friendly and engaging gets you a happy experience!

Be safe

Wiggles0923
01-22-13, 13:16
I know this place is well reviewed and I have posted about this Anna several times before but, she is my ATF. Same as before, GFE FS, never rushed. Her GFE is outstanding! She will make you feel like you're her boyfriend. Excellent at taking directions and her body is VERY responsive. Looks like she has dropped some weight as well. Always smells good, everywhere. Not easy to hookup with, doesn't always work, mostly answers the phone, which can be an interruption during your appointment but never answers during the more intense times (this time she forgot to bring the phone in with us, Ha!). The other girl there was older with heavy makeup and looks the part, looking at both of them together, Anna didn't look like she belonged there.What is the one hour FS charge for Anna. I would like to set up an appointment with her.

NutInHer
01-23-13, 13:13
Stopped by M-1 last Friday around 2. Went up to the door and rang the bell. After about 3 minutes, finally someone looked out the little glass window at me. I asked for a massage, she said "no, acupuncture only." I said ok, half hour of acupuncture. Then she says,"no you leave now". Not sure what set her off, but I simply left shaking my head. I've been there before about 5 years ago. Mamasan did not trust me back then either, but at least she let me in for a massage. I guess I give off the uncle LEO vibe, probably because I shave my head. Either way, no release really sucks.

Incognito1234
01-23-13, 15:55
"Didn't try Canadian but think she will do it." What is a Canadian?Shampoo / Won Yes, she goes Greek / Canadian. According to some posts a while back, there may be size restrictions but I would guess "hung like a moth" would be on the acceptable visitors list.

Namb1
01-23-13, 19:43
This is a new place run by one of the girls from that massage place down river. It's in North Livonia. There's also asians working out of the same place but in a different part of the building, I saw them when I was going in. I didn't see the asian girls ad on backpage but I didn't really look either. From what I can tell they only offer nude massage with a HE. She was just as attractive as pictures, very friendly, and massage was ok.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/same-brooke-new-location-come-relax-with-me-24/11101353

Incognito1234
01-24-13, 11:05
She let me a while back. I'm hung like a white porn star. LOLA white porn star? What does that mean. 7 inches and energetic?

Marino13
01-24-13, 22:12
Anybody ever use any of Jack's girls on the eastside? I don't see any reviews but they all look gorgeous. If so, rates and services if you will. Thanks and play safe.

HereIam2
01-24-13, 22:38
Anybody ever use any of Jack's girls on the eastside? I don't see any reviews but they all look gorgeous. If so, rates and services if you will. Thanks and play safe.Try Rain in Troy, she gives a good massage with a HE, may even go topless!

Search Craigslist therapeutic section. I am sure you will be happy!

She used to work for Jack, now on her own.

Good luck!

Be safe!

QuestForFun
01-25-13, 01:34
I've been shot down every time I have ever tried by everyone there. 20+ times. Visited tutu\banana last Saturday. Dropped 170. I was there about 80min.

Incognito1234
01-25-13, 04:22
I've been shot down every time I have ever tried by everyone there. 20+ times. Visited tutu\banana last Saturday. Dropped 170. I was there about 80min.If that's the case and you really want it, talk to mamasan and offer extra for it.

FindingGold
01-25-13, 16:52
If that's the case and you really want it, talk to mamasan and offer extra for it.I asked won for Greek and she said I'm too fat. I feel I'm just "festively plump".

QuestForFun
01-25-13, 18:15
I asked won for Greek and she said I'm too fat. I feel I'm just "festively plump".So no greek for fat guys?

I guess that would explain it. Not that I'm to big down there just to big. Bummer

Passenger
01-25-13, 21:14
So no greek for fat guys?

I guess that would explain it. Not that I'm to big down there just to big. BummerDo you think that the Problem Solvers could look into this? Next thing you know, they will be complaint about hitting their foreheads when going down on "husky" guys? Buncha prima donnas!

Throtbngr
01-26-13, 18:19
Looked for a review on this one but could not find it!

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-and-unwind/11110224

I think I read she is legit and I thought she used to put in her ad draping required and no HE! Not sure though! Any intel?

Incognito1234
01-26-13, 19:32
So no greek for fat guys?

I guess that would explain it. Not that I'm to big down there just to big. BummerI'm 50 lbs overweight and short, so that easily counts as fat. She gave it up greek, without a problem at all.

Turrismaldon
01-26-13, 19:40
Been awhile I have not been there and mean said try sugar she older I'd say 40's poor massage good head skills and energetic but will stick with either tutu or won

HeywoodJablomi
01-26-13, 21:20

I think I read she is legit and I thought she used to put in her ad draping required and no HE! Not sure though! Any intel?Http://twitter.com/AnitaNansubuga

KwalaBear
01-26-13, 21:24

I think I read she is legit and I thought she used to put in her ad draping required and no HE! Not sure though! Any intel?Used Google image search, and found this girl's picture is linked to a Twitter profile. Unless that's the same girl, I'd say that this is at least a fake picture. Red flag? Maybe. If you don't already have the Google image search add-on for Firefox, I highly recommend it.

Gigaman
01-26-13, 22:50
This is a new place run by one of the girls from that massage place down river. It's in North Livonia. There's also asians working out of the same place but in a different part of the building, I saw them when I was going in. I didn't see the asian girls ad on backpage but I didn't really look either. From what I can tell they only offer nude massage with a HE. She was just as attractive as pictures, very friendly, and massage was ok.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/same-brooke-new-location-come-relax-with-me-24/11101353So, did you see Brooke? How much did you end up paying for the massage session?

AtUggIn64
01-27-13, 14:15
I was looking for any intel on this one? http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-massages-65/11122793

It's in my area and would like to know of its worth the visit. I'm a huge fan on big knockers and that she has. How's the massage, extras ect? I don't like AMPs in the area anymore I'd like a little info before intake the plunge.

StreetLegal
01-28-13, 09:19
Massage in office building on W 7 Mile at Livonia / Detroit border. If you are looking for long flowing strokes massage, with lots of oil, she is for you. Not a looker at all and most likely "bats for the other team". Lots of touching in all right places on me. Incredible shower room and table shower is available. I went for the $65 combination. I left happy but not most memorable experience, she gest the job done.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/3576809451.html

Noone999
01-28-13, 18:31
Been here twice. First time saw a late 30s average looking girl. Nice taint and crack action, HJ, nothing else offered, didn't ask.

Got more ambitious a month ago and chose four hand. As usual they just talked with each other the whole time, hard to relax. Awkward but sensual HJ from one as both looked at me. Sucked shame passed over me regretting it as most of us do.

Good place in a pinch but wish they were younger. I'm sure whole menu is avail if you ask.

StreetLegal
01-29-13, 09:34
Anyone have any intel? Seems fairly new: http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/knead-stress-reduction-need-evelyn-32/6597542

Conoman1963
01-29-13, 14:39
Anyone have any intel? Seems fairly new:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/knead-stress-reduction-need-evelyn-32/6597542I have called and texted Sat, Sun, Mon. Never got a responce.

Skifreak
01-30-13, 00:52
I see Earthtone Spa in Riverview is placing ads again, wondering if anything has changed or if they still rush you in and out with no extras. Might have to try it out again. I do believe it is the same people that own the one in southgate, and that one seems hit or miss. Let me know if anyone tries it out before I get there.

AshMagnum
01-30-13, 15:23
I was looking for any intel on this one?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-massages-65/11122793

It's in my area and would like to know of its worth the visit. I'm a huge fan on big knockers and that she has. How's the massage, extras ect? I don't like AMPs in the area anymore I'd like a little info before intake the plunge.Got a very hot massage from her! She lets your hands roam and topless is available!

Gmoney11
01-30-13, 18:31
Guys,

I look for guidance via PM on some good massage out there with a little happiness. I have gotten bored with Wayne Road and other AMPs. If anyone has anyone they can sshare please PM I will keep it low. Thanks for your help

Anthroman
01-30-13, 20:30
Saw that Anna (Apartment at Newburgh and Warren) has been reviewed recently, but I haven't posted in a long time and figured I'd add to the intel. I saw her about a week ago. I had not seen her since she put in the table shower. I was a late customer, but she knows me and didn't mind. The TS was nice, and she got naked for me- finished with a nice HJ. Usually, I get the half hour massage, followed by FS, and then more massage, but this was a quick appointment. She's getting on in years, but as has been said, she is very accommodating. I never asked her, but does anyone know if she will do Greek? Oh, the whole appointment plus tip=80.

Anthroman
01-30-13, 20:37
Krysta / Krystal, Chinese girl from Westland, owns the massage parlor on Wayne Road. She used to work out of her apartment which was right behind the strip mall. Now she hires her girls, and doesn't do massage herself- she used to be pretty good- not full service or even French, but she would get naked and and really make it worth your while. Anyways, she apparently is opening a place in Farmington Hills and has posted some adds on BackPage. The office space is behind a bowling alley on Grand River. I thought I would try it out, but when I called, I was told it was closed (something about a license) and that Krysta was out of town (China). I was surprised that she would try to open a place in Farmington Hills in the first place. Was this place ever open at all? Did anyone try it out?

I Toftt
01-30-13, 20:41
Stopped by today saw Tutu, haven't been in months since all the talk of found prescription bottles. Kept everything covered ts was freezing, didn't help the back door was open but oh well. Got right down to biz CBJ than 20 minute massage than cfs. Here's the best part walked in an handed mammasan 5 Jackson's got the full hour ts an 2 sog! I'd recomend everyone start to lower donations, just a thought be safe.

Anthroman
01-30-13, 20:44
As has been said before, M1, Magic, and DT seem to be the places with the best menus, but it seems that the board is always full of M1 reports, and not much on Magic and DT. This is probably because M1 has the best girls, but over the years, I've had some good (and cheaper) experiences at DT and Magic. I haven't been to either one in about a year. Can anyone recommend and describe a girl or give a report on Magic or DT? BTW- I know this is the Detroit board, but Lola out of Ann Arbor is my ATF. She is back and taking former clients only.

Marino13
01-30-13, 21:28
Stopped by M-1 Monday afternoon and had a great time with Sugar. She is very sensual and speaks more English than Tutu or Shampoo. Both mamasans were there, Cindy and the old sea hag. When I got to the room (after paying mama the 160) Sugar said someone was in the shower and it would be a few minutes. She started kissing me and playing with the boys while we waited. She then gives me a nice cbjtc before our shower (the cover was my request). After the shower she gives me a half assed massage and plays with the boys and licks me everywhere. I flip over and put her nice breasts (natural B) in my mouth and suck for a while. I tell her to get on top (with the cover that I brought) and she rides me very nice for a few minutes. I tell her I like it reverse cowgirl and she gave me the ride of my life. Guys if you see her, tell her to ride you reverse, it was by far the best I've ever had. In my opinion, she is better than Shampoo or Tutu. I felt like it was money well spent. Sugar is about 35-45 yrs old, VERY short with a beautiful ass and nice natural tits.

Marino13
01-30-13, 21:31
Stopped by Sunrise Monday afternoon looking for Naomi but she is gone. Only 2 older ladies were there and I wasn't interested so I went to M-1. Sunrise is the next DT Health. Old and has been that I wouldn't do for free!

Roving1
01-30-13, 22:35
Massage in office building on W 7 Mile at Livonia / Detroit border. [/url]One small detail there is no such thing as the Livonia / Detroit Border. Livonia / Redford maybe?

Also the link was dead already. Name or pic?

Thanks for the review.

I Toftt
01-30-13, 22:45
I see Earthtone Spa in Riverview is placing ads again, wondering if anything has changed or if they still rush you in and out with no extras. Might have to try it out again. I do believe it is the same people that own the one in Southgate, and that one seems hit or miss. Let me know if anyone tries it out before I get there.I stop here once in awhile just for a good massage an have got a he a few times, always diff girls they rotate faster than most places for sure, never more than HJ but one girl that's gone now did have more on the menu I didn't partake, seems like mammasan has a very short memory an very paranoid she never remembers me an I've gone once every few months for the past few years so def hit or miss.

YMMV

Member #4700
01-31-13, 01:54
Krysta / Krystal, Chinese girl from Westland, owns the massage parlor on Wayne Road. She used to work out of her apartment which was right behind the strip mall. Now she hires her girls, and doesn't do massage herself- she used to be pretty good- not full service or even French, but she would get naked and and really make it worth your while. Anyways, she apparently is opening a place in Farmington Hills and has posted some adds on BackPage. The office space is behind a bowling alley on Grand River. I thought I would try it out, but when I called, I was told it was closed (something about a license) and that Krysta was out of town (China). I was surprised that she would try to open a place in Farmington Hills in the first place. Was this place ever open at all? Did anyone try it out?Yeah, that place behind the bowling alley is closed now. I heard the same thing, that she had a problem with the license. Too bad, because the last two girls that worked there were very friendly, and I always left happy. The one girl was probably early 40's and named Lisa, and she had what I think were the best legs I have ever seen on an AAMP girl. Hot as hell! And what a beautiful face! I wonder if they are working anywhere else in the Detroit area, now that the shop is closed. I will have to check out the Wayne road shop to see who is there right now.

HeywoodJablomi
01-31-13, 02:14
Stopped by M-1 Monday afternoon and had a great time with Sugar. She is very sensual and speaks more English than Tutu or Shampoo. Both mamasans were there, Cindy and the old sea hag. When I got to the room (after paying mama the 160) Sugar said someone was in the shower and it would be a few minutes. She started kissing me and playing with the boys while we waited. She then gives me a nice cbjtc before our shower (the cover was my request). After the shower she gives me a half assed massage and plays with the boys and licks me everywhere. I flip over and put her nice breasts (natural B) in my mouth and suck for a while. I tell her to get on top (with the cover that I brought) and she rides me very nice for a few minutes. I tell her I like it reverse cowgirl and she gave me the ride of my life. Guys if you see her, tell her to ride you reverse, it was by far the best I've ever had. In my opinion, she is better than Shampoo or Tutu. I felt like it was money well spent. Sugar is about 35-45 yrs old, VERY short with a beautiful ass and nice natural tits."English"? What's that? It sounds like "Canadian," so I think I might like it! LOL. Seriously, though, thanks for the report. Sugar must be relatively new. I haven't seen her, or heard much about her here.

AtUggIn64
01-31-13, 09:05
Got a very hot massage from her! She lets your hands roam and topless is available!Thanks for the intel, was your massage recent? Where extras just basic or more in the menu?

CigarCharlie
01-31-13, 17:02
I finally tried the AMP downtown and was very disappointed. Just mamasan and she looked 60! I decided why not (you never know). Mediocre table shower, great massage and no finish. As I was leaving a decent looking girl came in and has me thinking maybe I'll try again. Total cost 4 Jacksons.

QuestForFun
01-31-13, 22:25
"English"? What's that? It sounds like "Canadian," so I think I might like it! LOL. Seriously, though, thanks for the report. Sugar must be relatively new. I haven't seen her, or heard much about her here.English = you can understand her when she communicates with you.

Who the heck started using (Canadian) in place of greek?

Must be the same genius that started $ instead of 100.

TwistedBrother
01-31-13, 23:02
I went to M-1 as well. This was about a week ago. Can't recall her name, but we had a heck of a time. We started Canadian, but after just a few minutes that wasn't doing it for me, so I started hitting it French and that was amazing. But then she started rambling incoherently. I've had Koreans speaking Greek and Russian before, but I think this was German, which was a first for me. Then another girl came in, who I thought was also Korean, but the Korean girl said she was Chinese. I noticed she had a Brazilian, which turned me on. They flipped me together and gave me my first Italian, which kind of grossed me out at first, but then really got me off. Finally, we got on the floor and finished Ethiopian, with an Australian twist.

As I left, my whole "world" was spinning. I tell you, this hobby is going global!

BetaRayBill
02-01-13, 04:48
Thanks for the intel, was your massage recent? Where extras just basic or more in the menu?You can search for "Melissa" and get the low down on her.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/search.php?searchid=2527692

Gozno69
02-01-13, 10:38
Holy hell man, I have to get passport! LOL

I can imagine the conversation at the post office....

"Ahh, so you need a passport, planning on traveling abroad sir?"

"Nope, just riding a broad or two!"

"Err... ok.. So how will you be traveling? Airline, ship or train?"

"Nope, missionary, cowgirl and doggy!"

I went to M-1 as well. This was about a week ago. Can't recall her name, but we had a heck of a time. We started Canadian, but after just a few minutes that wasn't doing it for me, so I started hitting it French and that was amazing. But then she started rambling incoherently. I've had Koreans speaking Greek and Russian before, but I think this was German, which was a first for me. Then another girl came in, who I thought was also Korean, but the Korean girl said she was Chinese. I noticed she had a Brazilian, which turned me on. They flipped me together and gave me my first Italian, which kind of grossed me out at first, but then really got me off. Finally, we got on the floor and finished Ethiopian, with an Australian twist.

As I left, my whole "world" was spinning. I tell you, this hobby is going global!

I Toftt
02-01-13, 12:36
Holy hell man, I have to get passport! LOL.

I can imagine the conversation at the post office.

"Err. Ok. So how will you be traveling? Airline, ship or train?"

"Nope, missionary, cowgirl and doggy!"Can someone fill me in on all the country referances I. E Brazilian, Ethiopian, German, Italian. Really?

Namb1
02-01-13, 13:37
So, did you see Brooke? How much did you end up paying for the massage session?Yes, the upsell is either 75 or 100.

Throtbngr
02-02-13, 00:43

As I left, my whole "world" was spinning. I tell you, this hobby is going global!You truly are Twisted! Good one LOL

JoeDocks11
02-02-13, 07:53
"English"? What's that? It sounds like "Canadian," so I think I might like it! LOL. Seriously, though, thanks for the report. Sugar must be relatively new. I haven't seen her, or heard much about her here.I believe "English" is a language spoken in the United States.

Member #4700
02-02-13, 11:43
Holy hell man, I have to get passport! LOL.

I can imagine the conversation at the post office.

"Err. Ok. So how will you be traveling? Airline, ship or train?"

"Nope, missionary, cowgirl and doggy!" (Originally Posted by TwistedBrother)

LMBO! I'm sure if you get back to the USA, there will be a "Cleveland Steamer" also. LOL

Member #4700
02-02-13, 11:47
Stopped by when I was on the East side a few days ago. Had not been here for a few years and wanted to see if the same service was still being offered. Late 30's something Korean babe who did a very good massage and then a little tease before the flip and then left me very happy. It's nice to get a good rub before the tug, as some of the AAMP's really rush you and don't relax you.

HeywoodJablomi
02-02-13, 17:42
English = you can understand her when she communicates with you.

Who the heck started using (Canadian) in place of greek?

Must be the same genius that started $ instead of 100.I agree that the $ convention was lame. But the Canadian thing is funny. It's a good local inside joke. If you missed it, see #3386.

Nyybry
02-03-13, 18:04
Yes, the upsell is either 75 or 100.Is Brooke pretty hot? What is her rate for a nude hr with a nice ending?

Zeke01
02-04-13, 08:08
What are the rates like here? Standard plus tip, or is there an upsell for the H. E.

Stopped by when I was on the East side a few days ago. Had not been here for a few years and wanted to see if the same service was still being offered. Late 30's something Korean babe who did a very good massage and then a little tease before the flip and then left me very happy. It's nice to get a good rub before the tug, as some of the AAMP's really rush you and don't relax you.

Moonglow913
02-04-13, 14:16
Stopped by when I was on the East side a few days ago. Had not been here for a few years and wanted to see if the same service was still being offered. Late 30's something Korean babe who did a very good massage and then a little tease before the flip and then left me very happy. It's nice to get a good rub before the tug, as some of the AAMP's really rush you and don't relax you.Interesting you should say that. I found if I am really interested in a good massage (CMT quality) I like a bit of sensual massage and HJ first. Followed by the "real" massage. Nothing like it to get you relaxed. Now, if we just talking your typoical MP (or AMP) experience then that is a different story.

Streethunter
02-04-13, 18:43
Do any of the girls swallow?

Member #4700
02-05-13, 00:31
Interesting you should say that. I found if I am really interested in a good massage (CMT quality) I like a bit of sensual massage and HJ first. Followed by the "real" massage. Nothing like it to get you relaxed. Now, if we just talking your typoical MP (or AMP) experience then that is a different story.You know. I better give this reverse a try. You are probably right about being real relaxed! Thanks!

Member #4700
02-05-13, 00:33
What are the rates like here? Standard plus tip, or is there an upsell for the H. E.I usually throw in 30 to 40 and it is never questioned what I want or need. That being a happy ending. So you can expect to fork out between 1. And 1. 2 depending on how generous you are.

Moonglow913
02-05-13, 11:59
You know. I better give this reverse a try. You are probably right about being real relaxed! Thanks!Yeah. I learned this approach from a CMT I met in Chicago a couple years back. She was big into the whole mind and body experience and was skilled at what she did. She said she found the guy was too focused on what was to come, anticipation, etc. To really get the benefits of the massage. So she would start out by having the guy on his back, oil him up with some nice long sensual strokes, and then proceeded to give one hell of a BBBJ (I guess a HJ would work too). She then would have him turn over and move on to a great legit massage with a totally relax and completely receptive partner. The added bonus is by time she finishes you will be "up" for round two. To which she was happy to oblige. I find you have to ask or they proceed as normal and really only works with someone with training and is in fact offering a legit massage. Otherwise. Go with the flow.

Grinder264
02-05-13, 14:37
Just saw Anna at Newburgh & Warren for a massage. She is Chinese, not attractive, but very nice lady, and very accommodating. Her English is very weak.

Got a 1 hr massage for .70. However, it did not last 1 hr. Massage was ok. Started face down. She massaged entire body with teasing of the "money" areas. She had me flip about 20 mins in and went right to work on the HE. She even mixed in a little prostate work. LOL. Roamed a little and she did not mind. Not a bad appointment. May try again.

This is my first review here (tryin to get some board cred) , but I've been in the hobby off and on for awhile (I was a member with EV and AES). I plan on posting more in the future. Play safe, have fun.

Grinder264
02-05-13, 14:53
Saw Anna today at Newburgh & Warren. Good visit.