PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81

Fast69
04-12-19, 18:02
Two decoys are standing just south of seven Mile LE hiding around the block. At 6 PM Friday. But they are two really cute BSW's. LOL. Maybe I can ride my bike up to them and ask them how much cops charge for a bj. LOL.

DetStreet
04-13-19, 00:35
It's definitely hot out. Le is hiding and on the prowl. I saw my long lost Ari on remington. I was going to pick her up but my spidey sense was tingling. I hadn't made my le check lap yet. So I went around the block and over to the opposite side of the are and around that block. Saw strange vehicle the parked in the wrong place. Decided to go around one more time and go out state fair and come up behind. As soon as he saw me about to turned down the street he pulled off going the wrong way on the street. Well I said the hell with it and kept on state. Never reached the light because Le just pulled somebody over at the gas station corner. Just as a bus was about to turn there also. I figure now my chance I know she going to get spook and walk somewhere else. Went down Keating to go around and come down are. Barely got pass the strip club when another Le pulls over somebody. Damn two cars less than a block apart. Too much for me decided to come back later. Maybe. By the way Schoolcraft seems to be mildly busy if your into BSW's. Between Meyers and Wyoming. All hours. Little to no le.

All Seven Days
04-13-19, 01:05
It's definitely hot out. Le is hiding and on the prowl. I saw my long lost Ari on remington. I was going to pick her up but my spidey sense was tingling. I hadn't made my le check lap yet. So I went around the block and over to the opposite side of the are and around that block. Saw strange vehicle the parked in the wrong place. Decided to go around one more time and go out state fair and come up behind. As soon as he saw me about to turned down the street he pulled off going the wrong way on the street. Well I said the hell with it and kept on state. Never reached the light because Le just pulled somebody over at the gas station corner. Just as a bus was about to turn there also. I figure now my chance I know she going to get spook and walk somewhere else. Went down Keating to go around and come down are. Barely got pass the strip club when another Le pulls over somebody. Damn two cars less than a block apart. Too much for me decided to come back later. Maybe. By the way Schoolcraft seems to be mildly busy if your into BSW's. Between Meyers and Wyoming. All hours. Little to no le.Just went into Centerfolds for sum sunlight. LOL.

MongerSeeker
04-13-19, 01:35
There was one time about 10 years ago that LE actually ran 2 sting operations the same day in SD.

It's definitely hot out. Le is hiding and on the prowl. I saw my long lost Ari on remington. I was going to pick her up but my spidey sense was tingling. I hadn't made my le check lap yet. So I went around the block and over to the opposite side of the are and around that block. Saw strange vehicle the parked in the wrong place. Decided to go around one more time and go out state fair and come up behind. As soon as he saw me about to turned down the street he pulled off going the wrong way on the street. Well I said the hell with it and kept on state. Never reached the light because Le just pulled somebody over at the gas station corner. Just as a bus was about to turn there also. I figure now my chance I know she going to get spook and walk somewhere else. Went down Keating to go around and come down are. Barely got pass the strip club when another Le pulls over somebody. Damn two cars less than a block apart. Too much for me decided to come back later. Maybe. By the way Schoolcraft seems to be mildly busy if your into BSW's. Between Meyers and Wyoming. All hours. Little to no le.

Detroit Life
04-13-19, 11:50
Be nice if we could get a secret YouTube or other channel for live video chats.You might be on to something. Maybe a members only Facebook or Instagram account for us Detroit mongers.

RockHard403
04-13-19, 11:55
You might be on to something. Maybe a members only Facebook or Instagram account for us Detroit mongers.Sounds like a damn good idea.

Checkers123
04-13-19, 14:09
Gave Jessica a call the other night and 20 minutes later I got her in my car for a real nice BBBJ and then moved onto CFS. Jessica is a WSW in her late 20's to early 30's blonde hair and a thick body.

MassageMe4
04-13-19, 15:49
You might be on to something. Maybe a members only Facebook or Instagram account for us Detroit mongers.You could chain email it through protonmail because it can be encrypted and only the intended persons can open it or have the password to open it. The thing is who out of the group is going to actually participate?

MassageMe4
04-13-19, 15:58
You could chain email it through protonmail because it can be encrypted and only the intended persons can open it or have the password to open it. The thing is who out of the group is going to actually participate?Also you can go to mega. Nz its like dropbox but its encrypted. You can upload videos to it and create share links for specific people or restricted access.

DTownFreak
04-13-19, 19:02
You could chain email it through protonmail because it can be encrypted and only the intended persons can open it or have the password to open it. The thing is who out of the group is going to actually participate?I'm down to use it, since technically anyone can see these. Cant really share much between us all.

Fast69
04-13-19, 20:10
I'm down to use it, since technically anyone can see these. Cant really share much between us all.Good idea. Maybe a live Facebook report. Save some fellow mangers from the hands of Johnny law. It wouldn't be so bad but these cock suckers just do it for the money. (that's almost funny how that came out). I would send a live feed of the chalmers and are report. I'd also show LE sitting around. There's no law against that! Yeah we would have to get fellow mongers who are long time contributors. Let me know. I'm in, I can contribute.

DTownFreak
04-13-19, 21:35
Good idea. Maybe a live Facebook report. Save some fellow mangers from the hands of Johnny law. It wouldn't be so bad but these cock suckers just do it for the money. (that's almost funny how that came out). I would send a live feed of the chalmers and are report. I'd also show LE sitting around. There's no law against that! Yeah we would have to get fellow mongers who are long time contributors. Let me know. I'm in, I can contribute.I could for the are. I see them out like crazy and can tell the decoys. The guys picking up chicks on the are are super bold. LOL.

RockHard403
04-13-19, 21:52
I could for the are. I see them out like crazy and can tell the decoys. The guys picking up chicks on the are are super bold. LOL.Come on guys go big or go home. Live streaming satellite feed straight to our phones.

Taylor Taste
04-13-19, 22:15
I can't visualize what an artichoke looks like right now. Before I go cruising tonight I may have to check out the produce at meijer and pick one up. I'm always up for new ideas.I feel very strongly about cucumbers.

TheReal313
04-14-19, 08:01
Gave Jessica a call the other night and 20 minutes later I got her in my car for a real nice BBBJ and then moved onto CFS. Jessica is a WSW in her late 20's to early 30's blonde hair and a thick body.Can I get her num.

GuyDetroit
04-14-19, 11:16
Good idea. Maybe a live Facebook report. Save some fellow mangers from the hands of Johnny law. It wouldn't be so bad but these cock suckers just do it for the money. (that's almost funny how that came out). I would send a live feed of the chalmers and are report. I'd also show LE sitting around. There's no law against that! Yeah we would have to get fellow mongers who are long time contributors. Let me know. I'm in, I can contribute.I would be in it would just have to be completely anonymous.

DetStreet
04-14-19, 11:53
I don't know if this is a new girl or not. But I have been seeing this girl all over the are. From 7 mile and dansbury to 8 mile. She a WSW. Long curly red hair and pale white skin. The Irish look. What up with her. Name??

DetStreet
04-14-19, 16:08
This ***** is straight nuts. And a waste of time, money and so-so body. Really a waste of human flesh. Avoid at all cost. You been warned. Wish I had read up on her first. Pic is at post #14154.

TheReal313
04-14-19, 17:03
This ***** is straight nuts. And a waste of time, money and so-so body. Really a waste of human flesh. Avoid at all cost. You been warned. Wish I had read up on her first. Pic is at post #14154.She definitely not for everyone I was disappointed myself when I finally ran into her she didn't look like what I last seen her which I expected but didn't think it was going to be that bad and she can be irritating but I don't be putting up with all that not if I paying someone to do something you either take this money and do your job or get to stepping I'ma keep it real and keep it blunt but I won't be seeing her no more.

Checkers123
04-14-19, 18:11
This ***** is straight nuts. And a waste of time, money and so-so body. Really a waste of human flesh. Avoid at all cost. You been warned. Wish I had read up on her first. Pic is at post #14154.If you click on the post number you can then copy and paste a direct link to the post, it will make things much easier for everyone.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4500-Streetwalker-Reports&p=4181183&viewfull=1#post4181183

PS. That isn't the Jessica I posted about the other day.

ReckJay21
04-14-19, 18:21
I don't know if this is a new girl or not. But I have been seeing this girl all over the are. From 7 mile and dansbury to 8 mile. She a WSW. Long curly red hair and pale white skin. The Irish look. What up with her. Name??She ain't new seen her a lot she gained a lot of weight that fits her well she doesn't stop for anyone tho unless she's familiar with you, she's always a great time.

Rinker280
04-14-19, 18:42
I spent quite some time with her yesterday, and as usual it, she was well worth it. Not always on time but she makes up for it in other ways, no clockwatching and makes you feel comfortable. She's Available anytime of day / night, Well Worth Her Prices, amazing BJ and tight right. Works with you if needed but she always gets a tip from me, she is my favorite and isn't kidding when she says you'll be back for more. She will block if you waste her time so be serious when contacting her. She is new to area and prefers to work out arrangements.

With regulars, .

Does anybody have her contact info? She is in SW detroit.

Fast69
04-16-19, 09:34
Whatever happened to the SW's in the Clem? I know it's been a long time, but shit. About 15-25 years ago you could cruise Gratiot from 14 up into the Clem and see several SW's. I use to find some good ones back then. One time I happen to be cruising down Crocker between the train tracks and the high school around midnight. I saw this fine looking WSW in a red dress walking. I have never seen anyone on Crocker leave alone this fine. I pulled down a side street and she hopped in. Cost a quarter and I pulled behind a nearby apartment and dropped her off. She said she doesn't do this and not t look for her. It was really weird but I never forgot about her.

Is there anything in the Clem anymore?

ABean696
04-16-19, 13:14
Whatever happened to the SW's in the Clem? I know it's been a long time, but shit. About 15-25 years ago you could cruise Gratiot from 14 up into the Clem and see several SW's. I use to find some good ones back then. One time I happen to be cruising down Crocker between the train tracks and the high school around midnight. I saw this fine looking WSW in a red dress walking. I have never seen anyone on Crocker leave alone this fine. I pulled down a side street and she hopped in. Cost a quarter and I pulled behind a nearby apartment and dropped her off. She said she doesn't do this and not t look for her. It was really weird but I never forgot about her.

Is there anything in the Clem anymore?It's been years since I've seen anything in the Clem. There used to be a blonde that hung out at joy park. Haven't seen her in a long time. There was also the chick that worked at the pawn shop on gratiot, rumor was that she was a fun one.

Detroit Life
04-16-19, 19:55
Took a stroll down memory lane to see what was up.

Telegraph was dead between 6 mile and Grand River. Looped around and Woodbine was dead between 6 mile and Grand River. Saw the same old raggedy BSW that has been working the triangle for years on 6 mile. She has a flat broad nose with a big loose ass. I forgot her name. I saw a couple of WSWs as well south of 6 mile on Woodbine. A blonde (who was sexy as hell back in the day) was trolling around it looks like she put a lot of miles on those tires. There was a time when I thought she was one of the hottest SWs around. The other WSW was a long timer as well. They need to inject some new blood in the area.

Slick Jr
04-16-19, 21:51
Took a stroll down memory lane to see what was up.

Telegraph was dead between 6 mile and Grand River. Looped around and Woodbine was dead between 6 mile and Grand River. Saw the same old raggedy BSW that has been working the triangle for years on 6 mile. She has a flat broad nose with a big loose ass. I forgot her name. I saw a couple of WSWs as well south of 6 mile on Woodbine. A blonde (who was sexy as hell back in the day) was trolling around it looks like she put a lot of miles on those tires. There was a time when I thought she was one of the hottest SWs around. The other WSW was a long timer as well. They need to inject some new blood in the area.You should get FS with all three. For old times sake LOL!!

PoppnU
04-17-19, 03:24
I spent quite some time with her yesterday, and as usual it, she was well worth it. Not always on time but she makes up for it in other ways, no clockwatching and makes you feel comfortable. She's Available anytime of day / night, Well Worth Her Prices, amazing BJ and tight right. Works with you if needed but she always gets a tip from me, she is my favorite and isn't kidding when she says you'll be back for more. She will block if you waste her time so be serious when contacting her. She is new to area and prefers to work out arrangements.

With regulars, .This sounds like an advert for Dana. Seen her a couple of times, ok in a pinch. I've seen much better since then. She's uses both types of candy and lives in a dump. If it's the one I'm thinking of in South West. Little heavier girl.

Ump1969
04-18-19, 04:28
Will be visiting your fine city in a few days. See ARE mentioned in a number if reports. What is ARE?

RockHard403
04-18-19, 06:21
Will be visiting your fine city in a few days. See ARE mentioned in a number if reports. What is ARE?In reference to a street named John are in Detroit.

Tommy101
04-18-19, 07:18
Will be visiting your fine city in a few days. See ARE mentioned in a number if reports. What is ARE?The "are" refers to a section of john are road in detroit. If your from out of town I'd stay away. Every kind of monger trap is available there. You could be robbed raped or beaten and and that's if your not arrested.

NeilYoung999
04-18-19, 08:28
Will be visiting your fine city in a few days. See ARE mentioned in a number if reports. What is ARE?I think Are equals Avenue, the system auto corrects the spelling of avenue and thinks you meant to write are.

Correct mee if I'm wrong.

StreetHound
04-18-19, 10:36
Hello all. Today, around 7:30 am saw a pretty good looking (from a distance) readhead on her front porch. Was on Michigan Ave in Inkster, near the budget motels. This was on the north side of the road. I was on my bike and had no cash, so I didn't stop, but we made eye contact and she certainly gave the wave. Looked to be late 20's to early 30's with shoulder length hair. Anyone have a dream about her. I will certainly take one for the team in the next week, if no one has. But, I certainly am open to any reports on her before I stop. Thanks and be safe!

Sparkeyman
04-18-19, 18:47
Will be visiting your fine city in a few days. See ARE mentioned in a number if reports. What is ARE?A street in Detroit name John "are".

Perusing
04-18-19, 19:26
Will be visiting your fine city in a few days. See ARE mentioned in a number if reports. What is ARE?Used to mean a road named John R. Beware there is often a heavy LEO presence lurking in the area.

Riddick1983
04-19-19, 00:41
Used to mean a road named John R. Beware there is often a heavy LEO presence lurking in the area.I have to ask. My drive home (avoiding the nightmare that is 75 N) takes me down John are from 6 to 11 mile (around 5 pm). I have yet to see anything there. Not that I'd stop in my nice car. Don't want Uncle to take it from me (but occasionally, I do get a rental for work). What's the best time to cruise the Are?

Fast69
04-19-19, 08:07
I have to ask. My drive home (avoiding the nightmare that is 75 N) takes me down John are from 6 to 11 mile (around 5 pm). I have yet to see anything there. Not that I'd stop in my nice car. Don't want Uncle to take it from me (but occasionally, I do get a rental for work). What's the best time to cruise the Are?Anytime really. Just do your homework. LE has regular cars. If they look TGTBT, they may be decoys.

Monger998
04-20-19, 06:13
For those who don't know about this guy that's was running with Virginia and now back with Nezzy, just a warning if you run across them on the Ave or anywhere else, you might want to think twice about getting together with them.

Checkers123
04-20-19, 11:40
I have to ask. My drive home (avoiding the nightmare that is 75 N) takes me down John are from 6 to 11 mile (around 5 pm). I have yet to see anything there. Not that I'd stop in my nice car. Don't want Uncle to take it from me (but occasionally, I do get a rental for work). What's the best time to cruise the Are?When you get a rental who rents the car, you or your employer?

Jbfe147
04-20-19, 18:18
For those who don't know about this guy that's was running with Virginia and now back with Nezzy, just a warning if you run across them on the Ave or anywhere else, you might want to think twice about getting together with them.So Nezzy is back in town??

Monger998
04-21-19, 00:57
When you get a rental who rents the car, you or your employer?When I'm out of state I sometimes hit the tracks with a rental car but I'm always worried how big of a mess that will be if I ever got it taken. Usually only the legal owner, the rental car company can get it out of impound and what kind of fees the rental car company would impose upon the renter, also probably a lifetime ban renting a car again and with any other affiliated rental car companies. If it's a company's rental car, probably a lost of a job too. Anybody have an experience with a rental car getting impounded?

AIImonger
04-21-19, 09:28
Be safe. Saw a TGTBT last night. And several LEO suv. Pulling people over. Decided it was time to go home.

Checkers123
04-21-19, 09:42
When I'm out of state I sometimes hit the tracks with a rental car but I'm always worried how big of a mess that will be if I ever got it taken. Usually only the legal owner, the rental car company can get it out of impound and what kind of fees the rental car company would impose upon the renter, also probably a lifetime ban renting a car again and with any other affiliated rental car companies. If it's a company's rental car, probably a lost of a job too. Anybody have an experience with a rental car getting impounded?You are correct that's why I asked, I wanted to see if Riddick1983 (or anyone else that might do this) knew the repercussions that might occur. Also the fees the rental company would impose would be the price of the rental car for each day it was impounded plus any impound fee.

Kliffslp
04-21-19, 15:52
Spotted this nice looking WSW on the are this morning. Goes by Alicia / Alisha / Alyssa (I'm bad of hearing). Just chatted, didn't scoop. Anyone knows her?

Sped One
04-21-19, 16:40
Be safe. Saw a TGTBT last night. And several LEO suv. Pulling people over. Decided it was time to go home.If you want a accurate weather reading about where you travel, this is a great resource. It may be behind by a day or two, but accurate, from the source themselves. Now I'm sure it was not designed for how I use it, but it is what it is. I've noticed a trend over the last two weeks of stings, before that it was just arrests. Map covers the entire Detroit city limits, wherever you go, useful for other things too like if you need to check a area out by a dispensary or something, when you search and you want to see weather reports from your area, clear out all other crimes and click on sex crimes and the dates you want. I don't know how this has not been posted, it's been around for about 3 years. I saw the same thing last night. Somethings up, they are going hard at it currently. https://cityofdetroit.github.io/crime-viewer/.

Sped One
04-21-19, 17:03
For those who don't know about this guy that's was running with Virginia and now back with Nezzy, just a warning if you run across them on the Ave or anywhere else, you might want to think twice about getting together with them.I just spent the last two hours doing research on facebook and I agree. Sidenote I found it pretty amazing how many of these girls knew each other, does not really matter what part of town, must be the small talk at the dopehouse. Absolutely crazy. If you have a girls number, look it up on there and look at her friends. We can't really say what's up due to rules, but if those two are in your file I would give it a look. For real.

Perusing
04-21-19, 19:14
Spotted this nice looking WSW on the are this morning. Goes by Alicia / Alisha / Alyssa (I'm bad of hearing). Just chatted, didn't scoop. Anyone knows her?Usually don't find SWs north of 8 mile? Just wondering if you didn't scoop are you sure she is? Just curious.

Kliffslp
04-21-19, 19:34
Usually don't find SWs north of 8 mile? Just wondering if you didn't scoop are you sure she is? Just curious.Spotted here between 7 and 8 mile. Took the photo when she took off.

Riddick1983
04-21-19, 23:28
When you get a rental who rents the car, you or your employer?My employer when I travel less than 5 hour drive (otherwise, they fly me). I've only ever scooped when outside the D in a rental. In fact, I don't play much of anything when I'm close to home.

Nick6789
04-22-19, 02:32
I just spent the last two hours doing research on facebook and I agree. Sidenote I found it pretty amazing how many of these girls knew each other, does not really matter what part of town, must be the small talk at the dopehouse. Absolutely crazy. If you have a girls number, look it up on there and look at her friends. We can't really say what's up due to rules, but if those two are in your file I would give it a look. For real.How do you search phone numbers on Facebook now? I thought they disabled that due to data miners abusing it.

BlackStick41
04-22-19, 14:12
I was batteling with about 4 or 5 of you fuckers last night on schoolcraft. Who scooped the chick with her tits hanging out, and how was it?

BigD420
04-22-19, 14:50
Have to do it through Messenger now.

JoeDocks11
04-22-19, 17:35
Have to do it through Messenger now.Thank You. I missed being able to check numbers back to a facebook account.

GuyDetroit
04-22-19, 17:49
I was batteling with about 4 or 5 of you fuckers last night on schoolcraft. Who scooped the chick with her tits hanging out, and how was it?It's been since the fall since I rode that area, last summer I got beat for a slim young BSW between Myers and Schaefer on the craft. How is the scene and the LEO presence? They have a precinct super close too.

JohnDoeJane123
04-22-19, 18:24
When I'm out of state I sometimes hit the tracks with a rental car but I'm always worried how big of a mess that will be if I ever got it taken. Usually only the legal owner, the rental car company can get it out of impound and what kind of fees the rental car company would impose upon the renter, also probably a lifetime ban renting a car again and with any other affiliated rental car companies. If it's a company's rental car, probably a lost of a job too. Anybody have an experience with a rental car getting impounded?Yes, I have had one impounded in the Iowa / Illinois area. It wasn't for a crime related to this, but something else. Either way, it was impounded and my fee was a jaw dropper $900 and some change! Do not look with your rental. Your life could literally change because of that in one fail swoop. Imagine that that rental is the ONE thing that links you to the crime. On your own, it MAY get back to your employer. But in the rental? Most definitely, be careful and be smart out there guys.

Power69
04-22-19, 22:14
Thank You. I missed being able to check numbers back to a facebook account.That's very important to my research. I also use a paid subscription service to get names out of numbers. Then I plug names into Facebook search.

I don't always research, but I do it a lot. Be sure to look in OTIS. Mugshots.com and Wayne County 3rd Circuit Court (felonies).

Even then sometimes I go back later and find stuff I missed.

IWasChosen
04-23-19, 13:17
Na-na.

Saw her last week around 11 at night. Drove pass her a few times because I wasn't sure about her since she looked really good. But eventually, she started walking down a side street. Pulled up next to her and she jumped right in. Did le check, then went to find a spot. Looking at her body up close, she has an amazing looking body and pretty face. She said she doesn't come out much. She usually works from her phone, but her phone was stolen so she had to come out to make money. We found a pretty empty side street. 20 for head, she started sucking me while I drove. She gives very good head, deep throat, suction. It was all good. I asked her if I could play with her pussy, she was cool with it, so she pulled her pants down. She was very wet and she definitely passed the smell test, it was nice and fresh. I unloaded in her mouth while she continued to suck until I told her I was done. Wish she had a phone, but she told me to come by her place whenever I'm in the area.

Beth.

Called her to see her. She isn't staying at the same house anymore. Got there walked in. She greeted me by showing me her outfit, which was a school girl outfit and also showed me she wasn't wearing any panties with it. Gave her 30 and she sat on the sofa and I stood in front of her. Got a good BJ with ball sucking. Beth is a true freak which makes me go back to see her. I sat on the sofa and told her to keep sucking while I played with her pussy. She was soaking wet, so I put the cover on. She got on top to ride then we switched to missionary. Came in the cover, talked for a minute then left.

Brook.

Saw her a few days ago since I was in the area. Went to her place, went inside. She had on a nice short dress, looking good. Gave her 40 for half and half. Started off with a good BBBJ then she put the cover on and road me for a few minutes then I finished in the cover in the missionary position. Next time I'm in the area I will see her again.

Fast69
04-24-19, 11:55
Thanks to a couple guys on here I got Amanda's digits. (419) I saw her last Friday and Monday. Texts back and fourth to work out the arrangements. Drove around checking things out. I thought the house was abandoned. So I'm waiting out front and out of the corner of my eye, I see her coming from the side of the house. My peripheral vision says WTF was I thinking. I'm thinking nasty skank. So she gets in the car and I'm like "WTF she's very nice looking". I'm glad my peripheral vision is bad. LOL. Anyways we discuss terms and drive off. We park and do the deal. Very nice. I drop her back off.

Monday rolls around and I'm thinking I need to try more. So I set it up. Get there later and she gets in the car and we discuss it. Used her place which isn't for the weak, to say the least. Her "guy" was there, but never saw him. He said ok I'll leave and he did. So no problems there. Got done and talked to her a little bit. The living conditions were just unreal. Not the first time I've seen it like this before but what the fuck.

I would love to white knight or help her get out. She seems too good for this, it's just a matter of time before it ends.

Details for seniors only.

BlackStick41
04-24-19, 21:43
I'll be going to the gentlmens club tomorrow and after I get a good build up I'm going to go looking from some good inexpensive head. I'll probably be hitting the craft from some chocolate, any recommendations. Names.

Nknk789
04-25-19, 17:42
Thanks to a couple guys on here I got Amanda's digits. (419) I saw her last Friday and Monday. Texts back and fourth to work out the arrangements. Drove around checking things out. I thought the house was abandoned. So I'm waiting out front and out of the corner of my eye, I see her coming from the side of the house. My peripheral vision says WTF was I thinking. I'm thinking nasty skank. So she gets in the car and I'm like "WTF she's very nice looking". I'm glad my peripheral vision is bad. LOL. Anyways we discuss terms and drive off. We park and do the deal. Very nice. I drop her back off.

Monday rolls around and I'm thinking I need to try more. So I set it up. Get there later and she gets in the car and we discuss it. Used her place which isn't for the weak, to say the least. Her "guy" was there, but never saw him. He said ok I'll leave and he did. So no problems there. Got done and talked to her a little bit. The living conditions were just unreal. Not the first time I've seen it like this before but what the fuck.

I would love to white knight or help her get out. She seems too good for this, it's just a matter of time before it ends.

Details for seniors only.First. Thank Fast help me out with her digit number. Set up is very easy. (I think she is low on the volume). Get to her location and as Fast said. Do not respect a 5 star motel. (her place is the mess). In the whole section. She follow the direction very well. Worth a visit. I don't see any body around the whole time I was there.

Fast69
04-25-19, 18:18
So I checked Michigan Avenue out about 5:30 PM. Pretty much dead. Then I took 94 and got off at conners I do the Chalmers drive. As I am driving down Chalmers just passed Houston Whittier, I see a new crew cab F150 in white pull up to the stop sign and a girl jumped out of the passenger front door and two of Detroit finest Racine up behind the F150. By the time I went to seven Mile and turned around they were already gone. So they remove the vehicle so no one knows that they are working the area. Be alert people. It's 615 as I write this. And this little down about 10 minutes ago.

Kliffslp
04-26-19, 12:19

Details for seniors only.Tried to PM about this but your inbox is full.

Checkers123
04-27-19, 17:52
Frenchie is a mixed SW in her mid to late twenties. Nice DTBBBJTCWS but she's just to big for me.

Checkers123
04-27-19, 17:55
This girl has a body that is baby damaged from head to toe. Average BJ, I will not repeat.

BlackStick41
04-27-19, 21:22
BJ Bettie a WSW from Schoolcraft has great BBBBJCIM. But don't touch her pussy, smells bad but I recommend.

Detroit Life
04-27-19, 21:44
Picked up Gabby the other day on Gilbert close to 94. WSW long black hair, about 5'6, a little thickness to her, cute face. Never picked her up before, but thankfully I wasn't disappointed. 20 for a very very good BBBJ with catch. I will definitely repeat with this one. Also, saw Beth last week for a car blowjob and to watch her play with herself. Damage was 20.Caught Gabby this morning on Mich Ave. Just east of Livernois. Great service great attitude. She had no cell phone. Sorry guys. But she does seem to always be out.

Monger998
04-28-19, 03:07
This girl has a body that is baby damaged from head to toe. Average BJ, I will not repeat.I believe I posted on here a couple times regarding her damaged body from her stay with the uncle year ago and gain a bunch of weight and she lost it all in a matter of a couple months over the late summer / fall last year. It wasn't from a baby that's why it's from head to toe, LOL. I'm surprised you didn't catch those posts or I may even a sent you a PM about it, my memory about who I PM is shit nowadays.

NeilYoung999
04-28-19, 23:05
Anyone seen SW Cassandra lately?

I was trying to arrange a car date and I missed the opportunity it seems because next thing I know she changed her tune to selling high priced nude photos and vids of herself.

No offense but it felt like a complete 180°.

Maybe she thinks I'm LE or something?

Anyone else get this?

Idk, seemed kind of odd.

Oh well.

TreatMyMeat
04-28-19, 23:48
Saw a real cutie at the gas station on the corner walking back and forth she's real tiny little spinner just the way I like them.

But this one's skittish so I know she was on the rock and paranoid as all get-out.

Definitely under a hundred pounds real narrow hips and tiny tits just the way I like them.

Anybody seen her before?

Fast69
04-29-19, 09:01
So the last time I saw Amanda (419) I asked her if she wanted me to give her number out to seniors blah blah blah. She said sure. So I gave some of you her digits. So after giving them out I told her some guys would be calling. I threw in there, how about a freebie for passing along the info. I really don't care if she does or doesn't, but it couldn't hurt to ask. Then over the weekend (late at night) I get these whacked out texts, I mean really whacked out. I didn't save them and had to block her. She must of been high or something. I'm like WTF?

ZoltarXXX
04-29-19, 14:55
Has any one seen Cassy lately. A tiny gal who lived off exter and hung around the coney on 8 mile. If so I could use her digits.

DetroitBaller
04-29-19, 14:58
Sheriff's on the Ave towing cars Martin's towing who tows for the sheriff's is sitting at the dollar store on the Ave.

Nawibo
04-29-19, 22:51
That's very important to my research. I also use a paid subscription service to get names out of numbers. Then I plug names into Facebook search.

I don't always research, but I do it a lot. Be sure to look in OTIS. Mugshots.com and Wayne County 3rd Circuit Court (felonies).

Even then sometimes I go back later and find stuff I missed.Important to research?

Wally2822
04-30-19, 09:04
Which ones? I've rode up and down fort street. Are you guys talking about the ones near LP?

Fast69
04-30-19, 10:53
Sorry it's late. Monday I cruised chalmers only saw 1 WSW closer to 94. Gave the look but I just kept driving. Went to 7 mi and didn't see anyone except a black le charger cruising the side streets. Went back to 94 and left. This was around 1 pm. Then around 6:30 did the are. Couple near 6, one BSW one WSW. BSW was a little better looking than the WSW. Both a little older (over 30). Went up and down a couple times. Saw a WSW walking south from the Coney Island. Went down to turn around and she was gone. Another WSW walking north from somewhere south of 7 caught my eye. Went back and forth waiting for the opportunity to scoop up. I found the window and pulled over and she jumped in. Quick le ck asked what I was looking for. She needed extra money to get back home in Novi. Longer blondish hair. Told her I had. 2 plus tip. She agreed. Went to my spot and took care of biz. She would do a sigh type noise, like come one already. Took less than 5 min. She never stopped or said anything though. Stopped by BP so she could grab something and dropped her off north of 7 on a side street. Forgot her name and didn't get digits. Service was worth seeing again though.

Funny part was she needed money to get home yet she calls her dealer and talls him she needs one. LOL.

Power69
04-30-19, 14:31
Important to research?If I decide to make someone a regular. I need to know about her. Even on a first date, one time thing, it is best to know something about anyone you see, if it is a planned thing, and not a girl on the street.

I saw a girl one time, maybe 15 years ago, young cute pretty black girl. Turned out she had a serious history of violence and had served several years. From like 18 to 21 and had just gotten out.

Another girl I dated a bunch had robbed her john or sugar daddy and stolen a number of guns from his house (along with her boyfriend). She served about 5 years.

I would not have gone out with these girls repeatedly if I had known these things.

It can give you a bargaining advantage financially too if you know more.

AllDayLong5732
04-30-19, 16:40
I'm on the Rright now Tuesday at 4:40 PM I counted seven girls just between six and seven and three more between seven and eight.

Hunter Jay
04-30-19, 20:33
I just saw my favorite SW. I haven't seen her in a couple months. She has no phone. She stays a few blocks west of Harper just off of Chalmers. She's a real light skin AA or mix. Probably around 5'7". She is cute. Damage. 2 + . 1. LE gang squad cars are heavy in that area. They are running 4 man cars. Be safe.I wish Coco was in new Jersey I seen her suck Dick on xvideos my fucking god I want her but I live in new Jersey damn.

XaDudeX
05-01-19, 10:16
I wish Coco was in new Jersey I seen her suck Dick on xvideos my fucking god I want her but I live in new Jersey damn.Well, shit. Now I want to see this video.

All Seven Days
05-01-19, 10:23
If I decide to make someone a regular. I need to know about her. Even on a first date, one time thing, it is best to know something about anyone you see, if it is a planned thing, and not a girl on the street.

I saw a girl one time, maybe 15 years ago, young cute pretty black girl. Turned out she had a serious history of violence and had served several years. From like 18 to 21 and had just gotten out.

Another girl I dated a bunch had robbed her john or sugar daddy and stolen a number of guns from his house (along with her boyfriend). She served about 5 years.

I would not have gone out with these girls repeatedly if I had known these things.

It can give you a bargaining advantage financially too if you know more.Give My Good Thumb Up on Researching. Which on the other hand not so sure. Investigate and research in this hobby for REAL Newbies!

Fast69
05-01-19, 17:41
LE. Has decoys on the aRe. They are one block south of seven Mile. LE was sitting in their usual hiding spot.

Fast69
05-01-19, 18:08
Near 7 mi 3-4 WSW one blondish girls was kinda cute. Maybe TGTBT also. If I scoop I'll report back. Didn't really see anything going toward 94.

DeGhost
05-02-19, 10:07
Any girls around this area? Any digits for girls around this area? I ask because this is right by where I work now, thus is convenient.

TonyM77
05-02-19, 14:10
On the Are now 1 WSW at State Fair. 1 BSW before 7 mile. Both really tired looking. Do you guys ever go side streets anymore or too risky? The last few times I've been around here has been totally dead. Not one worth to stop for.

TonyM77
05-02-19, 17:39
Finally had a dream about Natasha. Little bit after 4 pm on Thursday I decided to drive Chalmers and spotted her by the 7 mile gas station. At first I thought 2 gtbt so I circled a few times. Eventually she got in my car, did the LE check and she is so gorgeous I am still thinking this is a sting. We drove to a spot and I got a BBBJCIM that was off the hook. She's a keeper. I got her digits so I think I'm off the streets for a while. Be kind and generous with her mates!

IWasChosen
05-02-19, 17:40
Be careful around there saw 6 police cars hiding at different spots.

Carousing71
05-02-19, 18:23
What's up with her? She hasn't answered her phone for a week. Not the best looking, but still a hot date.

Fast69
05-03-19, 13:04
Cruise down Chalmers about 1 PM. Between Houston Whittier and 7 mile I saw the redhead who's been working that area for a couple years She looked really run down. Like one of those puppets in a genesis video That's all I saw.

RedWing1984
05-03-19, 21:26
Seen on the ave a tall skinny blonde, wears a headband with long blonde hair and wears heels. Seen her out a few times, usually by the bank. Today it was around 3:30. Just curious if anyone knows who that is.

All Seven Days
05-04-19, 01:36
What's up with her? She hasn't answered her phone for a week. Not the best looking, but still a hot date.Move on. Just saying. Think bigger. It's a hobby for most of us gents!

Jbfe147
05-04-19, 03:48
Seen on the ave a tall skinny blonde, wears a headband with long blonde hair and wears heels. Seen her out a few times, usually by the bank. Today it was around 3:30. Just curious if anyone knows who that is.That's Heather.

RedWing1984
05-04-19, 11:07
That's Heather.Thank you.

AIImonger
05-04-19, 21:03
So the last time I saw Amanda (419) I asked her if she wanted me to give her number out to seniors blah blah blah. She said sure. So I gave some of you her digits. So after giving them out I told her some guys would be calling. I threw in there, how about a freebie for passing along the info. I really don't care if she does or doesn't, but it couldn't hurt to ask. Then over the weekend (late at night) I get these whacked out texts, I mean really whacked out. I didn't save them and had to block her. She must of been high or something. I'm like WTF?Is this Amanda from MI Ave?

Jbfe147
05-05-19, 03:06
Thank you.No problem, she doesn't look as good close up.

Fast69
05-06-19, 09:39
Is this Amanda from MI Ave?I guess she's known as fort ST Amanda. But she lives closer to mi ave. I know this do ant help. Cute blonde with glasses.

WadeWalker111
05-06-19, 15:11
I was thinking of creating a det streetwalkers volafile room, it would be an easy way to post reports and details, PM me if you think this could be a good idea.

TheReal313
05-07-19, 08:35
Anyone have any info on her or knows how to reach her.

SlowPoke69
05-07-19, 16:40
So the last time I saw Amanda (419) I asked her if she wanted me to give her number out to seniors blah blah blah. She said sure. So I gave some of you her digits. So after giving them out I told her some guys would be calling. I threw in there, how about a freebie for passing along the info. I really don't care if she does or doesn't, but it couldn't hurt to ask. Then over the weekend (late at night) I get these whacked out texts, I mean really whacked out. I didn't save them and had to block her. She must of been high or something. I'm like WTF?Something similar happened to me over a month ago. After the handler drive by on CD was creepy. Made comment about it was then recieved not only texts but several unusual phone calls. Was see her regularly but haven't been back.

Beniah
05-07-19, 22:54
I wish Coco was in new Jersey I seen her suck Dick on xvideos my fucking god I want her but I live in new Jersey damn.Coco got all hemmed up in LE sting last week. Don't know if she's out yet.

DRobinson762
05-08-19, 03:08
Saw her about a week ago, cute little thing the pics of her are spot on. Started out with good wet bbj then coved to let her ride. Car date only cost. 5 shockingly good conversation before and after, willl be repeating this dream.Is this Blonde hair Amanda with glasses, if so nice girl.

DRobinson762
05-08-19, 03:26
Thanks to a member who shared Amanda's digits with me and I promised that I will report back here after my date. Overall it's a very nice date with Amanda. I sent her a text and she responded back in few hours. So we exchanged texts for few times to set up a date / time that we can meet. I picked her up at her place and we went to an alley for our date. She is sweet and clean. She got right in with BBBJ for a lot of time until I almost cum. Then she put the cover on and asked what position I want. We start with the cowgirl and then she turned 90 degree to face me, so I can play her tits and we also did FK until I cum. It's a nice date and I will definitely repeat. Total cost. 4.Sounds like a great Date, but what is FK?

Fast69
05-08-19, 07:57
Coco got all hemmed up in LE sting last week. Don't know if she's out yet.I'm sure there are several Coco's. The one I was originally talking about wasn't in any video. The one I was talking about works chalmers. Young mixed cute SW. Haven't seen her in over a month before that a few months. I'm always looking for her. Stay safe.

Fast69
05-08-19, 08:09
Forgot to do this yesterday. 5:45-7 pm nothing on the are but a huge BSW near 6. One time pass. Shot down to chalmers. From 7 to 94. Saw Brooke, she seems to be picky. Saw a monger stop for her. She talked to him for a min then sent him on his way. I know the first time I met her she didn't just hop in. Which is scary when they don't. Anyways went down to 94 then down Harper. One crazy looking BSW on Harper waving her hands. Had to laugh at that. Could you draw a little more attention to yourself?? Circled around and back to chalmers. There was a WSW on the way back. She looked like she's been on th streets a month or two too long. Did a few more passes, I was hoping to see Natasha? That a fellow monger said was very good. Taller blonde, tan face, slight set of hips near 7. No luck though.

Couple le cars just cruising around, no signs of sting yesterday. But you never know.

SlowPoke69
05-08-19, 19:32
Got a text from Amanda asking if I could come by. Texted back what about the BS. Phone rang answered it was her asked again if could come by then repeatedly apologized for her dude got issue. Excepted her apologize figure it wasn't her texting. Headed to her house. She got in looked at her OMG WTF her face was a bloody mess. Drove off giving her a ride she was picking glass out of her forehead looked like hamburger that hit a telephone pole and wasn't wearing a seat belt hit and broke the windshield with her head. C11 a 11 aomplained of a headache and repeatedly told her that would take her to a hospital. She repeatedly refused. Gave a real good coinage as have alot of empathy and she was always good to me. Saw many times was passing her digits out. Bought some smoked gave her some things to clean up with. And asked again and again if she wanted to go. To hospital. She said maybe later. Told her a head injury was nothing to mess around with could have all kinds of problems. Dropped her of she said she stay in touch wished her well hope she does. The right thing. Have to say she didn't break her glasses can guess what hit the windshield. Thoughts and prayers Amanda get well.

Wally2822
05-09-19, 01:37
Sounds like a great Date, but what is FK?French kiss.

CGigante313
05-09-19, 08:02
I'm sure there are several Coco's. The one I was originally talking about wasn't in any video. The one I was talking about works chalmers. Young mixed cute SW. Haven't seen her in over a month before that a few months. I'm always looking for her. Stay safe.There are two CoCo's on Chalmers. One is a white girl with blonde hair, the other is a mixed girl. The mixed girl is the one on Xvideos.

Fast69
05-09-19, 08:31
Sorry boys I couldn't report last night had others in my car. Did a stroll around 6 pm and the decoys were 1-2 blocks south of 7. Went through the local neighborhood and saw LE waiting. I told them they were decoys and showed them where le would be waiting. They were like "wow".

NeilYoung999
05-09-19, 11:02
There are two CoCo's on Chalmers. One is a white girl with blonde hair, the other is a mixed girl. The mixed girl is the one on Xvideos.Got a link to that?

I'd link to see it.

Fast69
05-09-19, 13:40
I strolled Up and down Chalmers for an hour (12-1 pm). There was at least 4 WSW north of Houston radio. Some Looked TGTBT. So I kept cruising to see if there were any LE out. When the rain came down the wall started walking down side streets. Some went into houses. After the rain slowed down I went through the back streets. I saw a brunette WSW walking. I stopped so she could get in. She was cute back before all the candy. She does have some scars on her. She said she goes by Carly the head doctor. I did not get any digits. Because of course her phone was stolen. She says she's out all the time and all the girls that I had seen I asked her about. They all stay in one of the houses off of Chalmers. Seniors for details only. But I will say she did earn that title or name. Be safe out there.

CGigante313
05-09-19, 15:20
Got a link to that?

I'd link to see it.There's two videos from the same uploader, here's one of them.

https://www.xvideos.com/video40151753/light_skin_crack_rat_coco_could_finish_me_off

Checkers123
05-09-19, 16:45
Anyone have any info on her or knows how to reach her.I think I seen her at Vernor and Central yesterday around 4 pm.

Checkers123
05-09-19, 16:48
Picked up Lena on the Ave a few days back. Spinner blonde in her early 20's. I'd repeat.

Detroit Life
05-10-19, 10:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THLHAzO_K7Y

Warpig2000
05-10-19, 16:41
https://www.wilx.com/content/news/Governor-signs-civil-asset-forfeiture-bill-509696201.html

Cross posted to News and Media reports.

Michigan law should be changing to require a conviction or guilty plea for asset forfeiture.

How the Po-Po and Prosecutors process from here is anyone's guess, I'm sure experienced Street mongers will continue to use diligence.

Slapshot
05-10-19, 17:01
https://www.wilx.com/content/news/Governor-signs-civil-asset-forfeiture-bill-509696201.html

Michigan law should be changing to require a conviction or guilty plea for asset forfeiture.

How the Po-Po and Prosecutors process from here is anyone's guess, I'm sure experienced Street mongers will continue to use diligence.Well, there's a lot of crooked cops who have taken advantage of these laws, in some cases fabricating evidence, flat out lying, it happened to me in Chicago, I eventually got my money back but what a nightmare it was not to mention how many other towns have got hit with class action lawsuits because of dirty cops looking to make a quick buck. I know of at least 2 or 3 towns in Illinois that got sued, one cop in a small town even went to federal prison, I remember posting the story here, absolute power corrupts, good to see Michigan has some common sense.

Riddick1983
05-11-19, 00:07
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THLHAzO_K7YInterviewer: Do you have any substance abuse problems?

Cricket: No.

Riiiiggghhtt. I saw that for like 10 seconds and realized the girl is totally spaced out. I searched for more. The series is interesting.

NeilYoung999
05-11-19, 08:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THLHAzO_K7YUgh, I wouldn't be able to get it up for that.

Punishr
05-12-19, 20:59

How the Po-Po and Prosecutors process from here is anyone's guess, I'm sure experienced Street mongers will continue to use diligence.The law is only changed for "crimes involving controlled substances".

Mroader
05-13-19, 18:02
Channel 4 is running a series on Halo / Dlynn talking about how she was trafficked since she was 12. I can't speak to the trafficking claims but she was not an innocent little girl when I knew her. She stole cars, cash, wallets and anything she could get away with. She was a great time when she was in the mood. But if she wanted to screw you over instead of just screw you watch out. She is claiming addiction to meth which is possible. I know several times she offered party supplies for sale to me. They are showing some of the Dave Jordano photo collection in the story.

FYI, I don't post often but I didn't see anything on this. I'll add a link later once it's on their website.

DRobinson762
05-14-19, 01:13
I had a nice time with Amanda again. Gave her a call and met her at the Crest, one afternoon recently. See my previous review of her for pictures. She 5'5", mid 20's, 125 lbs. Long blond hair. Looks good. Clean appearance. Good attitude with me. We had a little longer date. Very reasonable. Got my DATY & full GFE in. Alternated lots of stuff. She's quiet but talks some.

She's down on Fort a lot.

Not serious clock watcher, but has her time limit. She does have a driver / buddy. Appreciates ice tea or mountain dew.

I put some Power Dew in her.

I totally recommend. I have digits.

Peace brothers.What Is DATY & GFE.

Monger998
05-14-19, 02:25
Channel 4 is running a series on Halo / Dlynn talking about how she was trafficked since she was 12. I can't speak to the trafficking claims but she was not an innocent little girl when I knew her. She stole cars, cash, wallets and anything she could get away with. She was a great time when she was in the mood. But if she wanted to screw you over instead of just screw you watch out. She is claiming addiction to meth which is possible. I know several times she offered party supplies for sale to me. They are showing some of the Dave Jordano photo collection in the story.

FYI, I don't post often but I didn't see anything on this. I'll add a link later once it's on their website.Here's a link to the second part of the story and the first one is found at the bottom. I agree, so many of the providers out there are not innocent in their actions. Sure there's a lot of bad things that's happened to them out there including trafficking and other many things that the list goes on and on. The funny part I thought of the story was about them talking about her getting sued from the hospital about a $4,000 bill and that was stopping her from getting her life back together. They mentioned that she is married now and has a job. https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/the-joseph-project-works-to-connect-human-trafficking-survivors-with-pro-bono-legal-services.

RedWing1984
05-14-19, 08:51
Don't know if you all heard the story, but some guy met a girl on meet me.com and met her at brent wood country club in White lake and a guy with her broke his window and stabbed him multiple times with a golf club robbing his, they caught this couple but he careful out there.

Jd2011
05-14-19, 10:22
Here it is:

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/she-survived-18-years-of-sexual-abuse-to-share-human-trafficking-warning

FYI, I don't post often but I didn't see anything on this. I'll add a link later once it's on their website.

CrossHairs
05-14-19, 11:46
Had a dream about Tasha (or something like that) yesterday afternoon on the Ave. Nice looking black girl with blond hair. Her look caught my attention. She claimed to be a dancer at a local club. She has the face but small titties and is a little thick but I'm sure she would attract some attention at a club. Anyways, wanted way too much for the standard BBBJ. We settled on a more reasonable amount and found a spot. She wanted payment up front which was a problem. Gave her. 2 (rookie mistake) with the remainder to be paid after service. Of course this created drama and I was just happy to get the * out of my car. Complete waste of time, . 2 to touch tiny titties. She looks good but I will be avoiding her in the future.

Semsearch
05-14-19, 12:54
Sounds like a great Date, but what is FK?Click on ABBREVIATIONS in the menu bar.

Cat Daddy #2
05-14-19, 15:26

How the Po-Po and Prosecutors process from here is anyone's guess, I'm sure experienced Street mongers will continue to use diligence.This new law is needed so bad in Memphis Tennessee.

TonyM77
05-14-19, 17:24
Here's a link to the second part of the story and the first one is found at the bottom. I agree, so many of the providers out there are not innocent in their actions. Sure there's a lot of bad things that's happened to them out there including trafficking and other many things that the list goes on and on. The funny part I thought of the story was about them talking about her getting sued from the hospital about a $4,000 bill and that was stopping her from getting her life back together. They mentioned that she is married now and has a job. https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/the-joseph-project-works-to-connect-human-trafficking-survivors-with-pro-bono-legal-services.I offered to help her out of the life back then when her mouth was wired shut. I offered even before when I first started to see her but she only stole and lied. Every gesture of goodwill I showed she crapped on. Might have been her addiction or state of mind, not sure, but help was offered.

BlackHawk3200
05-14-19, 18:02
Anyone keep in touch with big brandi from ave?

RickRoc
05-14-19, 19:40
How is it going there. Any better areas?

Riddick1983
05-15-19, 09:58
Here's a link to the second part of the story and the first one is found at the bottom. I agree, so many of the providers out there are not innocent in their actions. Sure there's a lot of bad things that's happened to them out there including trafficking and other many things that the list goes on and on. The funny part I thought of the story was about them talking about her getting sued from the hospital about a $4,000 bill and that was stopping her from getting her life back together. They mentioned that she is married now and has a job. https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/the-joseph-project-works-to-connect-human-trafficking-survivors-with-pro-bono-legal-services.I'm not naive enough to believe that sex-trafficking doesn't exist. Nobody should be forced into sex work against their will. Conversely, a woman should be free to sell her body if she so chooses. I'm not buying the conflation of sex work and sex-trafficking that's been perpetrated by the government and their allies in the media. Hell, look at the Robert Kraft rub and tug arrest. The media immediately called it sex trafficking. Guess what? Not one person was charged for sex trafficking, only prostitution and solicitation. This is all too common.

The real problem is that it's illegal. And even pushed more into dark alleys because of FOSTA / SESTA. The current environment does 2 things. One, it's less safe for both buyers and sellers (moreso for sellers). A recent study showed homicides against women decreased 17% in areas where Craigslist offered erotic services. An additional study here: https://web.stanford.edu/~perssonp/Prostitution.pdf states that a combination dutch-swedish model (legalization combined with criminalizing buyers who don't see licensed providers) would reduce trafficking AND violence against sex workers.

At the very least, this should be decriminalized. For the safety of all.

Fast69
05-15-19, 10:24
The law is only changed for "crimes involving controlled substances".Both parts of the bill / law involved controlled substance. So doesn't sound like it's going to prevent them from taking your car for picking up a SW. You can fight the forfeiture as long as it's not a decoy (your kinda screwed if you ask a cop for head) If you just talk to a SW or pick one up but not doing anything they take your shit. So your car gets impounded. 2-6 weeks later you go to court (lawyer up? 250-500). Tow Bill 200+(paying this either way). Now if you have to explain to someone where your ride is for 2-6 weeks that's another case. How to you get to work? School? Go out? If you did nothing you'll probably win. They (LE) also know you'll want your car back asap so you'll pay the $900 impound fee and skip court. They are just money hungry.

Teebo
05-15-19, 15:45
What Is DATY & GFE.These are abbreviations.

Monger998
05-16-19, 00:18
Both parts of the bill / law involved controlled substance. So doesn't sound like it's going to prevent them from taking your car for picking up a SW. You can fight the forfeiture as long as it's not a decoy (your kinda screwed if you ask a cop for head) If you just talk to a SW or pick one up but not doing anything they take your shit. So your car gets impounded. 2-6 weeks later you go to court (lawyer up? 250-500). Tow Bill 200+(paying this either way). Now if you have to explain to someone where your ride is for 2-6 weeks that's another case. How to you get to work? School? Go out? If you did nothing you'll probably win. They (LE) also know you'll want your car back asap so you'll pay the $900 impound fee and skip court. They are just money hungry.If you decide to go to court, does the impound storage fees continue to accumulate which will definitely be a large cost by the time 6 weeks come, offsetting the savings of a 900 impound fee. Also if you lose in court, they keep your ride?

TheReal313
05-16-19, 07:55
Crusing down vernor Tuesday and I seen 2 white ladies both wearing booty shirts thick 1 I seen was Alexia and the other 1 I seen was Nah nah both had nice asses sorry for any miss spelled words and names but any 1 know something about them 2 and have some info lmk please.

Fast69
05-16-19, 10:56
Trying not to type and drive anymore. Yesterday afternnon 1:30 Chalmers Nothing really to report. LE was 200 yes behind me so I just kept going. Went out of the area and turned around. Went back 7 to 94.1 WSW a little worn. Didn't partake. Down to the ave from livernois to Lonyo. Nothing. 5:30 thought I would give 419 Amanda a text. After a reaming out text late at night (not good) I had to block her. Read another post where someone had the same issue. Same thing. She apologized and said it was her bf. Whatever. She is nice enough. So we will see.

For the monger who tells these girls what is said on here. We are not high school girls here. I mean come on. You can say, as long as she knows she's being discussed on here, the good stuff. The white knighting (she didn't know what it meant) thought it was a bad thing. If your going to be a ***** at least explain things. If someone wants to white knight someone they must be a decent and nice person, which she is.

Stay safe.

AIImonger
05-17-19, 23:22
Angie B?

I hear she's back in town.

Thanks,

TheReal313
05-18-19, 11:13
Anyone seen or heard from her usually be on Harper / Chalmers area she recently relapsed seen her post with another girl but she claims she's not around anyone have some contact info please lmk.

MarkoFromTrpja
05-18-19, 11:40
Can someone please pass me the number to her? I'm in the area and free from the misses. Nothing going on here on the ave.

Fast69
05-20-19, 09:47
If you decide to go to court, does the impound storage fees continue to accumulate which will definitely be a large cost by the time 6 weeks come, offsetting the savings of a 900 impound fee. Also if you lose in court, they keep your ride?Not sure if they keep the ride until the court hearing. That's a good question. Should call them up and ask.

Jbfe147
05-20-19, 09:51
If you decide to go to court, does the impound storage fees continue to accumulate which will definitely be a large cost by the time 6 weeks come, offsetting the savings of a 900 impound fee. Also if you lose in court, they keep your ride?The 900 is paid to the prosecutors office which is payable after 2-3 days of it being impounded. The towing / storage fees are separate and yes they will accumulate daily.

MongerSeeker
05-20-19, 09:58
When a SW works the street it is ultimately their choice regardless if they have been trafficked or not. If they want get away from their pimp there is nothing preventing them from flagging down a cop and asking for help. It is not easy, but they still have that choice. Personally I would like to see something like Eros centers. Germany has these Eros centers that are large buildings where the girls rent rooms to work out of. The great thing is that they are cheap and the impact to community is very low.

I'm not naive enough to believe that sex-trafficking doesn't exist. Nobody should be forced into sex work against their will. Conversely, a woman should be free to sell her body if she so chooses. I'm not buying the conflation of sex work and sex-trafficking that's been perpetrated by the government and their allies in the media. Hell, look at the Robert Kraft rub and tug arrest. The media immediately called it sex trafficking. Guess what? Not one person was charged for sex trafficking, only prostitution and solicitation. This is all too common.

The real problem is that it's illegal. And even pushed more into dark alleys because of FOSTA / SESTA. The current environment does 2 things. One, it's less safe for both buyers and sellers (moreso for sellers). A recent study showed homicides against women decreased 17% in areas where Craigslist offered erotic services. An additional study here: https://web.stanford.edu/~perssonp/Prostitution.pdf states that a combination dutch-swedish model (legalization combined with criminalizing buyers who don't see licensed providers) would reduce trafficking AND violence against sex workers.

At the very least, this should be decriminalized. For the safety of all.

TonyM77
05-20-19, 13:09
Super hot today. There was a TGTBT WSW with blonde long hair & blue jeans. A few of the usual WSW as well but Uncle was all over the place, in work jacket and in play attire. At least two on side streets, a black and a white were just sitting waiting for the call. Be safe out there!

HardScaper1000
05-20-19, 15:33
Damn. Did you get her number? Care to share?

I have a new #1. Ashley on the are.

Had a no tell this morning. Texted and to awhile to get back. Asked and was waiting for someone else never showed or called. She wasn't happy. Went ahead with date like nothing happened. BBBJ just to the limit covered up and proceeded to have her hang from the chandelier. Usual damage and tip dam well worth it for someone who has a working phone wheels and flies UTR. Been asked what she is about hope these post up.

Checkers123
05-20-19, 21:00
When a SW works the street it is ultimately their choice regardless if they have been trafficked or not. If they want get away from their pimp there is nothing preventing them from flagging down a cop and asking for help. It is not easy, but they still have that choice. I have to disagree. Some of these girls pimps can be so violent I'm sure they are scared shitless to do anything. Also a lot of girls have no place to go / live, no way to make money legally, no education, no car, some of them don't even have I'd.

They have absolutely nothing. It's not like they can get a job at a bank or they have credit to buy a car or rent an apartment.

MongerSeeker
05-20-19, 21:24
It's certainly a hard choice if they want leave their pimp and streets. But in the end they still have a choice. Also remember that their is shelters & other services that will help them leave the streets if wish.

I have to disagree. Some of these girls pimps can be so violent I'm sure they are scared shitless to do anything. Also a lot of girls have no place to go / live, no way to make money legally, no education, no car, some of them don't even have I'd.

They have absolutely nothing. It's not like they can get a job at a bank or they have credit to buy a car or rent an apartment.

Slick Jr
05-21-19, 10:18
Super hot today. There was a TGTBT WSW with blonde long hair & blue jeans. A few of the usual WSW as well but Uncle was all over the place, in work jacket and in play attire. At least two on side streets, a black and a white were just sitting waiting for the call. Be safe out there!First warm week of the year. Be careful on all strolls.

Fast69
05-21-19, 18:00
Heavy LE presence between Houston Whittier and 7. I even saw the tow Trucks roaming around. It was 1 WSW at the gas station at Houston Whittier. A fellow monger snatched her off before I could get a good look. He had out-of-state plates at his car. Wonder if he knows the area? Be safe out there. They are everywhere.

RickRoc
05-22-19, 19:00
It's certainly a hard choice if they want leave their pimp and streets. But in the end they still have a choice. Also remember that their is shelters & other services that will help them leave the streets if wish.LE is around. Be careful.

Avi1937
05-22-19, 22:17
Has anyone had a date with cookie from Chalmers? Hangs out by wade. Scooped her tonight but got spooked my le and dropped her off. Didn't partake.

BusHunter69
05-23-19, 03:47
Here it is:

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/she-survived-18-years-of-sexual-abuse-to-share-human-trafficking-warningShiiiit Halo is still on some bullshiit. She is a true hustler. She's got these dumb fuc-king yuppie do- gooders eating out of the palm of her hand. They probably bought her a house, car, clothes, gave her ass a great job and they truly don't know the true halo. Blaaaa Hahahaha. I love this chick only because she's a true maniac. She don't give a fuck. She's probably swiping all these dumb hipster yuppie wallets right now. I can see her taking the money out and spitting a load inside and giving it back to them. More power to her. Get them halo.

ZoltarXXX
05-24-19, 11:26
Shiiiit Halo is still on some bullshiit. She is a true hustler. She's got these dumb fuc-king yuppie do- gooders eating out of the palm of her hand. They probably bought her a house, car, clothes, gave her ass a great job and they truly don't know the true halo. Blaaaa Hahahaha. I love this chick only because she's a true maniac. She don't give a fuck. She's probably swiping all these dumb hipster yuppie wallets right now. I can see her taking the money out and spitting a load inside and giving it back to them. More power to her. Get them halo.Well you're wrong. She has really found God. He craziness is all religion now. If you curse in her presence she tells you to stop and lectures. She switched her addiction to religion. I agree that her story is Bull. Its true to a point. That man who beat her was her boyfriend. She stole 1600 from him. She got beat down. She was not being held captive. She was free to do her thing. The hospital stay was true. But she kind of gets you to believe she was captive till she got saved. NO she got caught by the Popo at that mans house. Was incarcerated. Found God and now she an expert. The religious organization. Paid all her back tickets Fines etc. Her husband is a past client.

Monger998
05-25-19, 01:10
1 am Saturday night, LE is in full force. Multiple pullovers and seen a long hair brunette, I haven't seen before, walking not too far away from a current pullover walking on the fort Street side of the ave. Seen one tow on Woodmere by Vernor. The strolls are otherwise really dead. Be careful out there.

RayLatoole
05-25-19, 07:16
Shiiiit Halo is still on some bullshiit. She is a true hustler. She's got these dumb fuc-king yuppie do- gooders eating out of the palm of her hand. They probably bought her a house, car, clothes, gave her ass a great job and they truly don't know the true halo. Blaaaa Hahahaha. I love this chick only because she's a true maniac. She don't give a fuck. She's probably swiping all these dumb hipster yuppie wallets right now. I can see her taking the money out and spitting a load inside and giving it back to them. More power to her. Get them halo.Aren't we all hustlers to some extent?.

Checkers123
05-25-19, 09:38
1 am Saturday night, LE is in full force. Multiple pullovers and seen a long hair brunette, I haven't seen before, walking not too far away from a current pullover walking on the fort Street side of the ave. Seen one tow on Woodmere by Vernor. The strolls are otherwise really dead. Be careful out there.This might be why. https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2019/05/24/detroit-shootings-music-video/1219219001/.

Checkers123
05-25-19, 09:51
About 3 weeks ago someone posted about a girl he had digits for, I sent him a PM asking for the number and he replied that he had to ask her first. He then asked if I had any numbers for girls. Something tells me he was just fishing for numbers and really didn't have the girls number. Has this happened to anyone else here?

DetroitWill
05-25-19, 12:01
Well you're wrong. She has really found God. He craziness is all religion now. If you curse in her presence she tells you to stop and lectures. She switched her addiction to religion. I agree that her story is Bull. Its true to a point. That man who beat her was her boyfriend. She stole 1600 from him. She got beat down. She was not being held captive. She was free to do her thing. The hospital stay was true. But she kind of gets you to believe she was captive till she got saved. NO she got caught by the Popo at that mans house. Was incarcerated. Found God and now she an expert. The religious organization. Paid all her back tickets Fines etc. Her husband is a past client.So it is safe to say she is out of the budibess?

Monger998
05-25-19, 15:44
1 am Saturday night, LE is in full force. Multiple pullovers and seen a long hair brunette, I haven't seen before, walking not too far away from a current pullover walking on the fort Street side of the ave. Seen one tow on Woodmere by Vernor. The strolls are otherwise really dead. Be careful out there.Update: I cruised up and down a little longer last night and they were set up in a parking lot by Jordan's restaurant. At one point I seen at least 3 black Chevy Undercovers in the parking lot. Seems like you couldn't drive two blocks without seeing a marked or unmarked car. I don't know if they'll set up in the same point ever again but it's worth looking at that area when you drive by to see if any activities are going on.

Detroit Life
05-25-19, 22:52
1 am Saturday night, LE is in full force. Multiple pullovers and seen a long hair brunette, I haven't seen before, walking not too far away from a current pullover walking on the fort Street side of the ave. Seen one tow on Woodmere by Vernor. The strolls are otherwise really dead. Be careful out there.Keep in mind it's also a holiday weekend so LE is going to be out in full force.

PhilliesFan6
05-26-19, 01:02
Update: I cruised up and down a little longer last night and they were set up in a parking lot by Jordan's restaurant. At one point I seen at least 3 black Chevy Undercovers in the parking lot. Seems like you couldn't drive two blocks without seeing a marked or unmarked car. I don't know if they'll set up in the same point ever again but it's worth looking at that area when you drive by to see if any activities are going on.I saw a pretty dark haired gal near the church's during the day. I don't know if LE was looking then. Do LE be out in the day looking for johns?

SlowPoke69
05-26-19, 18:05
Had date with Amanda at notell turned out over the top. Scoop her up as without wheels hard to get rides. No big deal needed to do some shopping took her and bought her something to eat as well. Drop off groceries and headed out on date. Must say she is healing very well. Tells me the some of you have come to her which she was very thankful for. Did the date let her take a girly shower so she can get everything in order which she thanked me by cover me up again and took me for a second round. Wow haven't done that in a long time that was her way thanking me for helping her out that happens again I all for that. Double up damages just for the extras. Will see soon she not sure when she will get wheels. Hope it takes awhile with kind of date and thank you. Must back on the favorite list again. Peace.

Blackstick
05-26-19, 22:56
I'm off at 12 looking to get a quick car BJ in the D. I'll be drive from the east side at Jefferson and alter to the west burbs. Any suggestions. Rush order.

RayLatoole
05-27-19, 05:54
Keep in mind it's also a holiday weekend so LE is going to be out in full force.Padding their retirement Getting overtime!

Fast69
05-28-19, 08:31
About 3 weeks ago someone posted about a girl he had digits for, I sent him a PM asking for the number and he replied that he had to ask her first. He then asked if I had any numbers for girls. Something tells me he was just fishing for numbers and really didn't have the girls number. Has this happened to anyone else here?Had the same deal. WSW near 7 and chalmers. Said he had number to trade. Regular member with very low posts. Seems to be a lot of new members lately. I know we were all new at one time. I wish there was a better screening process. Also anyone can read posts on here without signing up.

Riddick1983
05-28-19, 18:53
I usually take 75 and get off at 6 and take the Are to 11. I saw 4 BSW (though I'm sure one was a dude) and 2 WSWs from 6 to 8 mile. I didn't see Uncle there but I scoop up in my car. Only when I have a rental from work. There has been a tall brunette usually between 7 and 8, dressed appropriately there most of the times I pass through that area.

DavesZoo
05-28-19, 23:36
Drove home down Harper than Chalmers hoping to spot Natosha, no luck. Did see cars on both streets getting towed away and a cop sitting with each car. There were a few other ford SUVs cops running around the area. It was about 6 pm.

Fast69
05-29-19, 09:46
Started out at 6 mi on th are around 6:15. There was a cute WSW and a tranny just north of 6. Went to 8 to see what else was out there. There had to be 2-3 black trannys. They make ugly bitches. LOL. Cruised the side street north of 7. An older looking WSW with dark hair was talking to LE? In a blk impala. There plates were state owned. Went back and fourth a few times. Tried to get the cute WSW near 6 to move from her spot. Went back To see if le was gone where the WSW near 8 was. She was now talking to some hood rat. So after 45 min I head down 8 to chalmers. I saw a cute WSW blonde a little taller between 7 n Houston Whittier. almost looked TGTBT from a distance. After some reconnaissance I thought I'd try and make he scoop. Then I spotted a marked le car down the street. But they were just on a call checking out an abandon house. So she walks to the gas station where I scooped her up. Very nice and pleasing woman. Seniors for details. No digits.

MarkoFromTrpja
05-30-19, 18:46
Had a real estate showing in Hamtramck so I decided to stroll the Are on my way up. One girl just south of 8 mile all white with glasses. Couldn't see much of her. Seen a lady with a red shirt and hoodie on probably late 40's not much of a body but pretty cute face for a walker (quick smile and hello) but she was walking with a girl who had a freakin beautiful ass in tight pants, I haven't been on the prowl in a while due to the po po presence but she almost made me stop and get a telli I'm just too scared right now can't afford to get in trouble. Anyone know this girl. Woman in red shirt had reddish brownish hair and girl with phat butt had brown hair. Didn't look like anyone was on the lookout. Going to do another pass for fun. Will let you know if I see anything.

Fast69
06-03-19, 12:46
So I was Strolling the are just now. LE had A guy pulled over off the 7 mile Road. It was east of the are maybe a block or two. South side of the road. I also seen the usual tow trucks carrying cars away. They are in the area. I seem to WSW was in the area. They were legit judging by there markings on their arms and legs. But they just need to see you talking to them or having one of them hop in the car. Be safe.

TonyM77
06-03-19, 13:28
Had the same deal. WSW near 7 and chalmers. Said he had number to trade. Regular member with very low posts. Seems to be a lot of new members lately. I know we were all new at one time. I wish there was a better screening process. Also anyone can read posts on here without signing up.Not fishing at all. Did talk to her and gave a couple of guys here her digits. It was about Natasha. I only give her digits out to members she OKs, but she changes numbers pretty often too. I've had three different numbers from her so far since that post.

RockHard403
06-03-19, 21:33
From what I've been reading there's more cops on the are and chalmers and the like than there are at Tim Hortons. You guys picking up girls there got balls of steel I'll give you that. Good luck and stay safe.

Monger998
06-04-19, 17:43
I decided to give Amanda a try. Picked her up for a car date off Warren near the park. BBBJCIM. 3, she got me there but it was nothing spectacular. From the couple pictures on here, she look good, but in person she just wasn't quite my type and that could have been the reason so I'm not going to knock her from my personal reasons. Right after finishing, she was calling her guy to call the Candyman.

Fast69
06-05-19, 09:30
Not fishing at all. Did talk to her and gave a couple of guys here her digits. It was about Natasha. I only give her digits out to members she OKs, but she changes numbers pretty often too. I've had three different numbers from her so far since that post.I didn't get her number. You wanted some numbers from me. I'm the senior with over 200 posts. Your the rookie. So once your story checks out I would help you out.

Fast69
06-05-19, 09:34
From what I've been reading there's more cops on the are and chalmers and the like than there are at Tim Hortons. You guys picking up girls there got balls of steel I'll give you that. Good luck and stay safe.I usually stroll one or both everyday. Most of the time just window shopping. Like you said it's hot out there. Need to really canvas the area for le. Due diligence pays off in the long run. Sometimes you miss out because another monger scooped. Then again maybe some other monger got their shit towed. Be safe!

GuyDetroit
06-05-19, 13:54
I usually stroll one or both everyday. Most of the time just window shopping. Like you said it's hot out there. Need to really canvas the area for le. Due diligence pays off in the long run. Sometimes you miss out because another monger scooped. Then again maybe some other monger got their shit towed. Be safe!Serial killer has killed one off the are and one between Chalmers and hayes close to 7 mile.

RockHard403
06-05-19, 21:26
Serial killer has killed one off the are and one between Chalmers and hayes close to 7 mile.I heard they think there's 3 victims. These girls need to be careful.

Checkers123
06-05-19, 21:33
I didn't get her number. You wanted some numbers from me. I'm the senior with over 200 posts. Your the rookie. So once your story checks out I would help you out.The funny thing is I meet Natasha right after I was told I couldn't have her number. I have even dated her a half dozen times since then. Each time I picked her up she was wearing the same outfit and carrying the same phone, and each time she told me she doesn't give out her number. Something tells me he never had her number. It would be nice if the members he allegedly gave her number to confirmed this to be true.

Maybe from now on he will make sure the girl is cool with him passing out her number before he posts that he has digits, it might avoid some confusion.

Checkers123
06-05-19, 22:04
Avoid this chick. One of the worst dates I've had in a long time.

BlackStick41
06-05-19, 23:34
Caught BJ Jenny WSW on school craft near schaefer. Once again she lives up to the name. I would like to get her in the no tell yo see how hard she really sucks. But great performance. She says she doesn't have a phone. But I know where to blow you're Horn for service. Pm me if interested the donation was under 20 $.

DirtyDano
06-06-19, 04:31
https://www.mlive.com/news/2019/06/serial-killer-rapist-targeting-sex-workers-on-detroits-east-side-police-say.html

Fast69
06-06-19, 08:47
Serial killer has killed one off the are and one between Chalmers and hayes close to 7 mile.I saw undercover le talking to a WSW a week ago. They were just driving through the streets. That was the are areA. The chalmers area I saw a marked le checking out a vacant house. What kind of sick fuck does this? Must of been fucked over by a girlfriend or wife. Or maybe his mom abandon him. Dude really needs to get some help.

RockHard403
06-06-19, 09:24
I saw undercover le talking to a WSW a week ago. They were just driving through the streets. That was the are areA. The chalmers area I saw a marked le checking out a vacant house. What kind of sick fuck does this? Must of been fucked over by a girlfriend or wife. Or maybe his mom abandon him. Dude really needs to get some help.Definitely one sick son of a *****.

Fast69
06-06-19, 13:55
I just went down Chalmers. From seven to Houston Whittier at about 1:30 PM today I spotted Natasha in a bright ass fluorescent orange shirt. Drove around for about 10 minutes checking out the area. Marked and unmarked LE It was all over the place. I found a good spot and no one was around and made the scoop. She has some beautiful blue eyes. This is one of the best looking WSW's I've seen in years. She has some of the best talent I've seen in a WSW. She gave me her digits. She doesn't keep them out until she has seen him. More info for seniors with at least 100 posts. Anything less than that don't bother. You won't answered.

She said LE is all over the place because of that serial killer. They will have decoys etc. Out so be very careful.

Poppabd
06-06-19, 14:10
This little one is hanging out in the Warrendale area. She is worth every donation she receives. She is biracial. 5'0 105 lbs. Lot of TNT on this small package. Brought me out of retirement.

Monger998
06-06-19, 18:01
This little one is hanging out in the Warrendale area. She is worth every donation she receives. She is biracial. 5'0 105 lbs. Lot of TNT on this small package. Brought me out of retirement.Ended your retirement streak, I'm interested and my body size. What was the donation, typical SW donation and for what services, does she have digits?

Fast69
06-06-19, 18:10
Just went down the are. Just went down the isles There was a WSW with dark hair just south of 7. She has definitely been on the streets for a while. Just north of seven on Remington was a blonde WSW. You could see her stomach and her pants were down far enough I swear I could see her snatch. She's just like she was cute before all of the candy. Stay sharp out there my friends.

PhilliesFan6
06-07-19, 00:38
Ave report.

Saw a ME chick all covered in black walking with a black unmarked car a few blocks away. Decoy, boys?

PhilliesFan6
06-07-19, 17:48
I saw a WSW spinner at the valero on livernois and the ave the other night. She was wearing a green shirt or sweater, with brightly colored yoga pants. She was talking with a tall black guy and a white guy, near a car. Did not approach.

Is this ohio Amanda or TGTBT, guys?

Monger998
06-08-19, 02:13
I haven't seen this posted on here so sorry if it's already been reported. Little Monica was involved in a hit-and-run near the apartment building on fort and died a week ago from Friday. Like most of them she was never able to beat her addiction and finally like all the others in one way or another it took her life.

BossDog69
06-09-19, 02:15
Saw Amanda for a second time, first time after her accident. I 100% would NEVER CALL HER AGAIN, hit the notel asked to get cleaned up first, came out and was completely out of it. Passed out during the BJ she's lost a ton of weight seem the candy has taken over this one. Huge time waste, sad cause she was great the first time.

GuyDetroit
06-09-19, 09:54
Cruised 6 mile past conant not a soul, went campau to carpenter and nobody. Hear there was an accident on 75 so I decided to cruise the are to 8 mile. By 6 mile there was that white like 300 pound one LOL. I got the light at 7 and there was a well done up slim sandy blonde and brown haired up in a ponytail woman with orange / red shorts and tan jacket. Got close to 8 and seen a younger brunette. It's been awhile since I seen a swer as well done up as the one. I still don't have much interest in scooping on the are though. Didn't see obvious LE, this was 45 minutes ago. 9 am Sunday.

DetroitBaller
06-10-19, 12:26
She changed her name To ONLY456 on mocospace. Everything covered for the 40 ball and she smokes crack.

Carousing71
06-10-19, 21:25
Scooped a WSW named Shannon, but she smelled bad. Kicked her out and left.

Be careful out there.

Checkers123
06-10-19, 22:21
She changed her name To ONLY456 on mocospace. Everything covered for the 40 ball and she smokes crack.Mocospace street?

TwoWheeler21
06-11-19, 08:07
Cruised 6 mile past conant not a soul, went campau to carpenter and nobody. Hear there was an accident on 75 so I decided to cruise the are to 8 mile. By 6 mile there was that white like 300 pound one LOL. I got the light at 7 and there was a well done up slim sandy blonde and brown haired up in a ponytail woman with orange / red shorts and tan jacket. Got close to 8 and seen a younger brunette. It's been awhile since I seen a swer as well done up as the one. I still don't have much interest in scooping on the are though. Didn't see obvious LE, this was 45 minutes ago. 9 am Sunday.Campau has been dead for awhile, because some of the few girls who walked there are dead or have moved on.

GuyDetroit
06-11-19, 14:01
Campau has been dead for awhile, because some of the few girls who walked there are dead or have moved on.You would think there would still be at least a little action either on conant or campau. Would get a diamond in the rough once in awhile there years ago.

Bobaloo22
06-12-19, 20:02
I haven't seen this posted on here so sorry if it's already been reported. Little Monica was involved in a hit-and-run near the apartment building on fort and died a week ago from Friday. Like most of them she was never able to beat her addiction and finally like all the others in one way or another it took her life.Yes, unfortunately she passed away. I just found out from Kellie, Sarah and Melissa. It is sad indeed. She was flighty but in such an adorable and unpretentious way it was practically impossible to not love her. She was one of a kind.

LilbuffDude
06-12-19, 22:20
I seen a blonde on the are and a brunette has anyone seen them before if so how are they and what's the damage.

EastsideYoung
06-12-19, 23:58
Is chalmers dead? Everytime I cruise down there, there is nothin goin on. What's the deal?

BossDog69
06-13-19, 02:22
Had a cute dream with Ashley a blonde, near the pony club. Damage was normal for a bbjwcim, doesn't have digits. Would repeat.

Fast69
06-13-19, 07:35
Is chalmers dead? Everytime I cruise down there, there is nothin goin on. What's the deal?No it's not dead just a little slower. Heavy LE in the area still going through abandoned houses.

Checkers123
06-14-19, 23:08
No it's not dead just a little slower. Heavy LE in the area still going through abandoned houses.Seen two different stings last week. Chalmers is very hot right now.

Checkers123
06-14-19, 23:20
Picked up Jewel for a nice DTBBBJTCWS for 25. She's a thin WSW in her late 20s or early 30s with blue hair.

Checkers123
06-14-19, 23:27
You would think there would still be at least a little action either on conant or campau. Would get a diamond in the rough once in awhile there years ago.You would also think Cass Corridor would have some action.

Poppabd
06-15-19, 03:07
Just had a friend of Lena's. Hit me up about her being found dead in an abandon on Martin and McGraw. I just talked to her about changing her life around you could see her spiraling out of control for her. Wow I just don't know what's going on lately.

Detroit Life
06-15-19, 06:45
Saw her shuffling along Junction and Fort. She looked really worn down and dirty. She waved and I kept driving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzhfMl0vn6k

Got a decent BBJ from her for. 20 would repeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCh830tJc04

Checkers123
06-15-19, 20:02
Just had a friend of Lena's. Hit me up about her being found dead in an abandon on Martin and McGraw. I just talked to her about changing her life around you could see her spiraling out of control for her. Wow I just don't know what's going on lately.I just knew I'd be reading a post about her passing away, she was out of control for the last few years when it cam to drugs.

RIP Lena.

RobSquad
06-15-19, 20:50
Saw her shuffling along Junction and Fort. She looked really worn down and dirty. She waved and I kept driving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzhfMl0vn6k

Got a decent BBJ from her for. 20 would repeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCh830tJc04Is the second woman located near Junction and Fort too?

K Plank
06-17-19, 14:28
Delayed report here but drove down Chalmers this past Thursday around 3 PM. I drove past the coveted Natasha on Chalmers probably closer to spring garden. Probably passed a few other WSW's before Houston Whittier. Also passed by Cookie closer to Harper. I did not partake because there were several LEO around including county and state. Way way way too hot for me.

FLSTC
06-20-19, 17:31
Delayed report here but drove down Chalmers this past Thursday around 3 PM. I drove past the coveted Natasha on Chalmers probably closer to spring garden. Probably passed a few other WSW's before Houston Whittier. Also passed by Cookie closer to Harper. I did not partake because there were several LEO around including county and state. Way way way too hot for me.Last night it was cops and towtrucks on Chalmers and harper. I saw more cars on flatbeds so I got the hell out of there.

K Plank
06-20-19, 21:51
Last night it was cops and towtrucks on Chalmers and harper. I saw more cars on flatbeds so I got the hell out of there.It honestly is so hot on the east side it's not even worth a recon trip. Very few legit reasons for a white man to be there.

Bacon Bread
06-21-19, 09:40
You would also think Cass Corridor would have some action.Hasn't that area gentrified / gone upscale?

Fast69
06-21-19, 12:21
Picked up my new ATF Just took care of business and drop back off. El had a side street blocked off between seven and Houston Whittier. Seniors only with 100+ Posts.
There were two other at WSWS one between seven and Houston Whittier, I did not get a chance to see her. The other near Harbor. The one near Harbor left shoe. Short reddish brown hair shorts and a peach colored top LE is hot in the area. So pay attention.

Trick Daddy
06-21-19, 18:52
Friday at 6:15 PM, looks stingish. Cars double parked on either side of the street watching a good looking blonde. Be careful out there.

Strike313
06-22-19, 18:00
Hasn't that area gentrified / gone upscale?Yeah Cass Corridor is "midtown" now.

BigWhiteDick
06-22-19, 23:06
Friday at 6:15 PM, looks stingish. Cars double parked on either side of the street watching a good looking blonde. Be careful out there.Blonde is probably a cop she got me at lantz and john are about 2 yrs ago. I know about 90 percent of the girls down there as I like to party hard in the traps.

Fast69
06-23-19, 14:21
Wow lots of SW's out today. Had to be at least half a dozen. The one between Houston Whittier and seven was a WSW. Taller looked kind of decoyish. But she was walking and she didn't cross the street. Towards Harper I found cookies. A WSW. I've seen her before. She still holding up fairly welL. Seniors pm if you need more details.

PootangPuncher
06-25-19, 14:08
I spend a lot of time in Warren for work and yet I never notice any street walkers. There are a few trailer parks by eight mile and a few rough neighborhoods but I have no idea where to look. I would think withbit being the 3rd largest city in the state, there has to be a place I can find one on my lunch hour. Anyone have any tips?

Nknk789
06-25-19, 14:25
Saw her a second time. She told me she just bought a truck. No need to pick her up. Met at the motel. Asking to clean up first. She lost a lot of weight compare to first time seeing her. Go right to the business after she finished her personal thing. The performance not as good as first time. But still worth a visit.

TwoWheeler21
06-25-19, 14:45
I spend a lot of time in Warren for work and yet I never notice any street walkers. There are a few trailer parks by eight mile and a few rough neighborhoods but I have no idea where to look. I would think withbit being the 3rd largest city in the state, there has to be a place I can find one on my lunch hour. Anyone have any tips?A streetwalker wouldn't last a day in Warren. Or Hazel Park, or Ferndale, or Oak Park. Or any of the other cities that border Detroit on Eight Mile. DPD often rolls by girls on or near the strolls. Suburban LE never rolls by.

PootangPuncher
06-25-19, 15:24
A streetwalker wouldn't last a day in Warren. Or Hazel Park, or Ferndale, or Oak Park. Or any of the other cities that border Detroit on Eight Mile. DPD often rolls by girls on or near the strolls. Suburban LE never rolls by.I eat my lunch in the Park off 8 mile and Warner when I'm down that way. I've noticed a few times guys getting some head in their car in the parking lot. I figured they must have scooped them up in that area. Maybe next time I see that I'll just ask if I can get her when they are done then LOL. I used to roll over to the R but the last few months I haven't picked anyone up because of the police being in the area.

LykBlk
06-25-19, 20:45
All the action was just south of 8 mile, 3 WSW and 1 BSW tranny. 2 of the WSW where slim blonde and kinda skanky. The other WSW was kinda hot, very slim with wide hips and nice abs she was showing proudly. She was pretty lively, smiling and waving. I was tempted but she seemed a little TGTBT and I didn't want to take a chance.

ZoltarXXX
06-26-19, 14:23
Crused today around 11 am. One very exciting black female in a full tight body suit. TGTBT Farther done close to 8 2 walkers horrible looking, dirty, no teeth. Ugh.

POPO followed me until I left the area. I lost my nerve on that stroll.

DetroitBaller
06-26-19, 22:37
I spend a lot of time in Warren for work and yet I never notice any street walkers. There are a few trailer parks by eight mile and a few rough neighborhoods but I have no idea where to look. I would think withbit being the 3rd largest city in the state, there has to be a place I can find one on my lunch hour. Anyone have any tips?When I lived in Warren All the action was down between groesbeck and Gratiot on the Detroit side mostly only at night.

RockHard403
06-26-19, 23:45
This is too risky nowadays. Think I'm just going to go back to fucking my gf.

New Guy Not
06-28-19, 01:34
This is too risky nowadays. Think I'm just going to go back to fucking my gf.

PhilliesFan6
06-28-19, 10:38
Saw a skinny WSW by the Mcdonalds on the AVE.

PhilliesFan6
06-28-19, 11:03
Saw good looking Brooke or Brook on the Ave by the burger place and she was wearing this nice black dress with a slit. Around 130# My mouth was watering. No numbers.

PhilliesFan6
06-28-19, 16:09
Also saw two marked le cars driving around.

DannyWilson216
06-28-19, 19:30
Hello fellow mongers. Long time follower of this thread, and have pm'd any recon that I have been able to assist with others. My question, haven't seen redhead Amber on the Ave in a few weeks. Has anyone else seen her?

Monger998
06-29-19, 00:18
Hello fellow mongers. Long time follower of this thread, and have pm'd any recon that I have been able to assist with others. My question, haven't seen redhead Amber on the Ave in a few weeks. Has anyone else seen her?I haven't seen her around but she hasn't been on her Facebook or messenger since about beginning of May. Maybe she took back off out of state?

MackNBewick
06-29-19, 06:27
Hit Chalmers this early am.

Saw 1 WSW closed to Houston a redhead, she has been out there awhile. Closer to 7 there were 3 more WSW only one of which was a looker and she had black hair.

I did not partake due to some obvious LEO presence in the area. Anyone have info on the black hair girl?

DannyWilson216
06-29-19, 10:28
I haven't seen her around but she hasn't been on her Facebook or messenger since about beginning of May. Maybe she took back off out of state?I thought that was a possibility as well. Thanks for the information. Chances are if she had access to FB out of state she would post, she is a social butterfly. LOL. Thanks again.

Sped One
06-29-19, 12:44
I haven't seen her around but she hasn't been on her Facebook or messenger since about beginning of May. Maybe she took back off out of state?Saw her walking the ave about 3 weeks ago, ave and Lonyo area.

Jbfe147
06-29-19, 18:45
Saw her walking the ave about 3 weeks ago, ave and Lonyo area.Definitely was over 3 weeks ago. She's in jail.

DannyWilson216
06-30-19, 11:06
Definitely was over 3 weeks ago. She's in jail.I figured. Normally in my morning commute I would see her as well as the normal entrepreneurs. Glad she is safe, and hopefully cleans up a bit.

PhilliesFan6
06-30-19, 16:04
I noticed Fort St. Was getting worked on not too long ago. Does anyone know if it's still being worked on because it seems like.

It can be a issue for mongers.

MackNBewick
06-30-19, 23:14
Had a dream with cookie today, first time. WSW, tats all over, blondish hair kind of a butter face. She was high af on something. She was out closer to Harper on a side street. Pulled up, no reason to do LEO check because she looks like a SW with all the tats and face that looks half asleep. Found a safe place to park for bbbjws. Damage was. 20. Would repeat, have digits for trade. Also while in the area on Harper there was a WSW with Sandy blond hair that looked pregnant as well as a bbw BSW by Cabana. On Chalmers I saw what appeared to be a WSW talking to white car at gas station on Houston. LEO possibly?

Closer to 7 there were several more WSW one had blond hair kind of a spinner and then the other had short blonde hair almost looked like a teenage boy.

This was around 1 pm today. Note while I did not see any LEO after several passes, I'm sure they are lurking somewhere so watch your six.

This was the first girl I have picked up since getting caught last year so I was really nervous at first but cookie hit the spot.

Stay safe out there.

DannyWilson216
07-01-19, 10:35
I noticed Fort St. Was getting worked on not too long ago. Does anyone know if it's still being worked on because it seems like.

It can be a issue for mongers.Not really an issue. Never have picked up on Fort, usually if you are seen, they will walk towards the service drive. Best to do recon first, normally 2 will hang around apts or use service drive to walk to gas station. Have been about 3 or 4 regulars. Various times of day.

PhilliesFan6
07-01-19, 12:03
Not really an issue. Never have picked up on Fort, usually if you are seen, they will walk towards the service drive. Best to do recon first, normally 2 will hang around apts or use service drive to walk to gas station. Have been about 3 or 4 regulars. Various times of day.What service drive do the SWs walk? Also, I hear Fort St is a known st for SWs but is it hot with LE because LE is stationed on that street. With construction possibly still going, its hard to maneuver and I don't want any unnecessary damage to my car. I may just linger at the gs on fort.

What apartments do the SWs hang at or live at if you don't mind me asking? Also, do you mind telling me the perimeters of where the SWs usually walk? For example, from junction to rosa parks on fort st. PM this.

LohnDog
07-03-19, 15:50
Had a dream with cookie today, first time. WSW, tats all over, blondish hair kind of a butter face. She was high af on something. She was out closer to Harper on a side street. Pulled up, no reason to do LEO check because she looks like a SW with all the tats and face that looks half asleep. Found a safe place to park for bbbjws. Damage was. 20. Would repeat, have digits for trade. Also while in the area on Harper there was a WSW with Sandy blond hair that looked pregnant as well as a bbw BSW by Cabana. On Chalmers I saw what appeared to be a WSW talking to white car at gas station on Houston. LEO possibly?

Closer to 7 there were several more WSW one had blond hair kind of a spinner and then the other had short blonde hair almost looked like a teenage boy.

This was around 1 pm today. Note while I did not see any LEO after several passes, I'm sure they are lurking somewhere so watch your six.

This was the first girl I have picked up since getting caught last year so I was really nervous at first but cookie hit the spot.

Stay safe out there.What happened to for getting picked up last year.

FlyWhyteGuy007
07-04-19, 23:19
Caught her walking down Greenfield going toward 6 mile. Told her I would give her 20 for some head and she agreed. Drove down to 6 mile and Hubbell and found a spot closer to Cooley. She did it and I took her back.

EastsideYoung
07-05-19, 09:45
I ran into natasha the other day, that girls on some bs. Mfers really payin 100 for that?

Checkers123
07-05-19, 18:47
I ran into natasha the other day, that girls on some bs. Mfers really payin 100 for that?She jacks up the price for guys she doesn't want to date.

Poker Hard
07-06-19, 14:19
I ran into natasha the other day, that girls on some bs. Mfers really payin 100 for that?No, not even half that. Just be nice and try to speak proper English when talking to her.

P.S. She sucks GREAT dick!

PhilliesFan6
07-06-19, 15:35
Decoy on fort fr night.

Monger998
07-06-19, 18:40
Any information would be appreciative. I haven't seen cricket WSW from Fort out or any new ads since the end of May around the time Monica was hit and run and killed. Also has anyone seen Tricia WSW out on the avenue shorter dark hair, prior rip-off artist and if you know of WS Chrystal, spelled with an h, ave also, out there lately. PM me if you want and if you have any digits, thanks.

Monger998
07-07-19, 00:46
Decoy on fort fr night.Really, I don't think I've ever seen a decoy down on fort or ever doing a sting on that street in the longest time. Just not much activity to waste their time on. Did the decoy look like and what was their setup? There isn't many places for LE to hide anymore around there.

Monger998
07-07-19, 01:10
Definitely was over 3 weeks ago. She's in jail.Jbfe, have you seen her out yet? According to the records her case was closed back in June and the other cases were time served unless they're holding her for restitution?. What a joke to that they had her cited for using vulgar language and gave her five days LOL.

PhilliesFan6
07-07-19, 09:24
Spotted tow truck parked on the ave th night. Saw a cute spinner with white halter top by lumley too, TGTBT I think.

BigFriknNutz
07-07-19, 10:46
Spotted tow truck parked on the ave th night. Saw a cute spinner with white halter top by lumley too, TGTBT I think.A lot of guys talk themselves right out of a TGTBT when the truth is there are fine ass SWs all over the place. There are also tow trucks all over most cities. People park in places they are not allowed and they get towed. There are also police all over in most cities. There is a lot of crime in a city like Detroit. Now I'm not saying drive right up to her and try to scoop on the street but rather watch and see if she moves off her spot. Make her walk to you. If she doesn't get right in then don't take the chance.

Jbfe147
07-07-19, 14:44
Jbfe, have you seen her out yet? According to the records her case was closed back in June and the other cases were time served unless they're holding her for restitution?. What a joke to that they had her cited for using vulgar language and gave her five days LOL.Those cases you speak of are in Michigan, correct?