PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81

Mw Jrp
05-02-17, 08:41
Just so you know, these 2 areas produce some decent gals; although I did not scoop any. I wound up window shopping. Sunday at 5 pm has the most gals out. The girls were hanging around McNichols and Telegraph, especially by the gas station. South on Telegraph there are 2 notels just south of McNichols. These places probably produce the foot traffic. Sunday had 2 decent WSW; other gals were out too.

Monday at high noon things were quiet. But at midnight a few could be found. Three chunky, young black gals were on Grand River off Telegraph. I'm not sure if they were walking or not. On McNichols at 12:45 am there was a scary WSW, skinny with sores all over her face.

But along Fenkell east of Lasher after midnight last night, there was a very nice WSW. I circled a few times and just as I was about to stop for her, she waived at me impatiently, so I passed. I rolled over to the triangle and decided she was clearly the best pick. Of course by the time I got back she was gone. And in her place was a 60 yo BSW. So, I passed and called it a night.

Be safe and good hunting. MW.

DetroitSkinny
05-02-17, 09:42
Acoustic53 - Why stop at Nikki. If you are so anxious to "Save a Ho" why not become the official clearing house of all the SWers in Detroit? It would save us all a lot of gas and time to just first get your permission on what SWer you deem we are qualified to pick up versus hitting our favorite strolls and playing "Hooker Roulette. " Maybe you should just cut to the chase and become Nikki's pimp.

I can attest to Mr. Gilfoyle's report. I also met Nikki in that location awhile ago, and have seen her regularly since. She is indeed a nice girl who is D&D free, and I want her to stay that way. The method I propose to do so is similar to what Mr. Herrgen has done in the BP advertisers thread for his UTR girl; I have discussed with Nikki the possibility of developing a regular clientele so she won't have to visit that area again. She has been injured in kidnapping attempts, so avoiding the street is paramount in my opinion.

So, senior members who are at least 45 years old and interested, please PM me with a little information about yourself; include age, race, and profession. Nikki prefers older white or Asian gentlemen who are professionals. I will forward your information to Nikki, and those that she approves for a meeting will receive her phone number from me. Thereafter, it is between you and her.

Please anticipate some delays in replying should the response be as great as it was for Mr. Herrgen.

Nikki's description: the report from Mr. Gilfoyle is correct; she does wear a 36 D bra, although she is not all that top heavy. She is mostly slender, medium height with slim hips but developing a bit of a midriff bulge. Her hair is long, well past her shoulders, and she recently colored it reddish brown or auburn. No tattoos. No piercings other than her earrings. She has a pretty face and smile and sparkling eyes. She may not be expert, but she is willing and will follow your direction.

To sum up, Nikki is a gem. Let's treat her as such.

DetroitBaller
05-02-17, 09:50
Active sting on ave near Martin and Michigan Red Cadillac Escalade, Silver Taurus, Silver Dodge ram, Gold Yukon all undercover Vehicles.

DetroitBaller
05-02-17, 10:06
Active sting on ave near Martin and Michigan Red Cadillac Escalade, Silver Taurus, Silver Dodge ram, Gold Yukon all undercover Vehicles.Possible drug or immigration sting they have a Mexican male and female detained way to long in the dollar store parking lot but I recognized one of the LEO who does prostitution stings beware.

Acoustic53
05-02-17, 11:04
Acoustic53 - Why stop at Nikki. If you are so anxious to "Save a Ho" why not become the official clearing house of all the SWers in Detroit? It would save us all a lot of gas and time to just first get your permission on what SWer you deem we are qualified to pick up versus hitting our favorite strolls and playing "Hooker Roulette. " Maybe you should just cut to the chase and become Nikki's pimp.Because that sounds like a full-time job, and I already have one of those. 😀.

Seriously, though, I appreciate your candor, Mr. Skinny, and I understand what it sounds like. And maybe it is exactly what it sounds like. I am just trying to preserve a decent girl and prevent her becoming one of those others by introducing her to like-minded members whose support may serve to keep her off the street. I don't require your approval or participation for that.

Thank you for your feedback.

RayLatoole
05-02-17, 12:40
Because that sounds like a full-time job, and I already have one of those. 😀.

Seriously, though, I appreciate your candor, Mr. Skinny, and I understand what it sounds like. And maybe it is exactly what it sounds like. I am just trying to preserve a decent girl and prevent her becoming one of those others by introducing her to like-minded members whose support may serve to keep her off the street. I don't require your approval or participation for that.

Thank you for your feedback.Whether nicki is big, small, top heavy or not, etc; she has chosen this life style. For you to want to guide her or keep her safe in my mind is an act of humanity. You can't get her off the streets but you can attempt to keep her safe to a point.

Slick Jr
05-02-17, 14:05
Just so you know, these 2 areas produce some decent gals; although I did not scoop any. I wound up window shopping. Sunday at 5 pm has the most gals out. The girls were hanging around McNichols and Telegraph, especially by the gas station. South on Telegraph there are 2 notels just south of McNichols. These places probably produce the foot traffic. Sunday had 2 decent WSW; other gals were out too.

Monday at high noon things were quiet. But at midnight a few could be found. Three chunky, young black gals were on Grand River off Telegraph. I'm not sure if they were walking or not. On McNichols at 12:45 am there was a scary WSW, skinny with sores all over her face.

But along Fenkell east of Lasher after midnight last night, there was a very nice WSW. I circled a few times and just as I was about to stop for her, she waived at me impatiently, so I passed. I rolled over to the triangle and decided she was clearly the best pick. Of course by the time I got back she was gone. And in her place was a 60 yo BSW. So, I passed and called it a night.

Be safe and good hunting. MW.Better than what I've been seeing. When I first started I was a night cruiser strictly for years. I could sense LE from blocks away back then LOL. For job reasons I started day cruising, been doing it since. Now that I freelance, I'm serious thinking about going back to midnight cruising. 2 major concerns. 1) getting inner LE radar back 2) Some dangerous MFs in Detroit after dark. But at night, I always saw something out. I can cruise for hours in the daytime and not see shyt.

HookerLover
05-02-17, 16:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Cocaine
05-02-17, 21:45
Yeah, no offense, but you have been here for a month and you are already pimping girls out to some of the guys here. Seems kind of weird. This board, I thought, was about telling your stories about girls you have found. Not trying to turn it into a business. Why any of these guys would give you any information about themselves to get a girl who walks the streets, is beyond me. Hopefully you old timers are a little smarter about this. This is just weird man.Yeah, I'll second that.

Especially if it is the same Niki B. He has been promoting and speaking on her behalf in regards to bb.

If she is walking. Walkers are discounted. It would be like counter productive. It would be like passing up the discount outlet malls to buy what you were going to at some over priced mall.

Plus it begs to question some of the reviews point of views and begs to question possible collusion.

Acoustic53
05-02-17, 22:34
Yeah, I'll second that.

Especially if it is the same Niki B. He has been promoting and speaking on her behalf in regards to bb.

If she is walking. Walkers are discounted. It would be like counter productive. It would be like passing up the discount outlet malls to buy what you were going to at some over priced mall.

Plus it begs to question some of the reviews point of views and begs to question possible collusion.Valid points, the admin has explained it to me, and you will see no more of this from me.

And I've been here much longer than a month; it's only the last month I began posting.

Faceonly
05-03-17, 04:59
Valid points, the admin has explained it to me, and you will see no more of this from me.

And I've been here much longer than a month; it's only the last month I began posting.Acoustic first of all I hope by DD you meant disease and drama-free because the likelihood of somebody walking the streets and not being on drugs are pretty damn slim. I mean, who chooses as a profession to compete against the lowest price entertainers? An ugly female would be able to round up a three men that would contribute to her well-being say $200 a week which is $600 plenty of money for somebody that's not on drugs so why would they choose instead to go out and compete against $20 Street walkers taking 30 dicks to the face instead of 3 a couple times a week.

There has been talk in the past by other members trying to lookout or provide better means for some of the girls notably Fatima and unfortunately that's just not how it works. These providers end up on the street for their convenience trying to change their course is only going to complicate your life.

NotSureY
05-03-17, 18:12
Just an FYI guys, Nikki has worked the Triangle for almost 20 years now, and yes she's a drug addict.

Paul Varjak
05-03-17, 18:44
Just an FYI guys, Nikki has worked the Triangle for almost 20 years now, and yes she's a drug addict.Hey fellas, long time lurker.

I knew Fatima and her family since before she became a street urchin and stumbled across this.

Site searching her name. Anyway as a thanks for all the entertainment provided by this site for free, I'll give some back. Saw a WSW at the marathon on 6 and the are this morning about 11:30 . Spitting image of Fatima but cleaner and less beat up looking, looks like she recently got into the life. For all the Fatima enthusiasts here is your runner up!

Bones81
05-04-17, 01:41
I know she's slowed down on the life, trying to get ahold of her. I owe her somethings. DM me if you can help me out.

Dxter
05-04-17, 15:02
Hey fellas, long time lurker.

I knew Fatima and her family since before she became a street urchin and stumbled across this.

Site searching her name. Anyway as a thanks for all the entertainment provided by this site for free, I'll give some back. Saw a WSW at the marathon on 6 and the are this morning about 11:30 . Spitting image of Fatima but cleaner and less beat up looking, looks like she recently got into the life. For all the Fatima enthusiasts here is your runner up!Can anyone say for sure whatever happened to Fatima?

Some said she was dead.

Some said she suffered severe brain damage from getting her skull bashed in by a drug dealer.

I can never drive by that old spot of hers without thinking of her.

I never had any dealering with Fatima, but from all accounts she was a very kind person.

I just hope the scumbag that offered her got caught or is paying for his crime in some way.

Dex.

Acoustic53
05-04-17, 23:51
Too true. I was cited for speeding in this area recently. The patrol car was indeed hidden, I think in one of the parking lots on the south side of the street, west of Outer Drive.On a more recent visit to Warrendale, I was more observant due to the traffic citation I received earlier; I saw one LEO on foot on the sidewalk along Warren just west of Outer Drive, and three patrol vehicles parked side-by-side-by-side and awaiting customers in the second parking lot along Warren east of Outer Drive. So, those of you traveling in this area, be aware of this speed trap which caught me.

I elected to go to court for this ticket because I did not want the points added to my driving record, which is still clean, and then reported to my insurance company. Court held a sizable number of like-minded individuals of all ages, races, and walks of life, all there for the same reason -- to avoid the points. The magistrate was late, and then did not even show. A bailiff appeared instead with a stack of tickets, called off names one by one, and offered each defendant the same deal: $140 and 0 points, out the door. My ticket was $100, so I counted the $140 as a discount against the inconvenience of taking a defensive driving course to accomplish the same result. So, besides the fine, I spent two hours waiting for the opportunity to spend two minutes in the cashier line.

I post this so others will profit from my mistake, and also know what to expect should the same happen to them. The posted speed limit is 35 on Warren.

PolishTheTurd
05-05-17, 18:45
On a more recent visit to Warrendale, I was more observant due to the traffic citation I received earlier; I saw one LEO on foot on the sidewalk along Warren just west of Outer Drive, and three patrol vehicles parked side-by-side-by-side and awaiting customers in the second parking lot along Warren east of Outer Drive. So, those of you traveling in this area, be aware of this speed trap which caught me.

I elected to go to court for this ticket because I did not want the points added to my driving record, which is still clean, and then reported to my insurance company. Court held a sizable number of like-minded individuals of all ages, races, and walks of life, all there for the same reason -- to avoid the points. The magistrate was late, and then did not even show. A bailiff appeared instead with a stack of tickets, called off names one by one, and offered each defendant the same deal: $140 and 0 points, out the door. My ticket was $100, so I counted the $140 as a discount against the inconvenience of taking a defensive driving course to accomplish the same result. So, besides the fine, I spent two hours waiting for the opportunity to spend two minutes in the cashier line.

I post this so others will profit from my mistake, and also know what to expect should the same happen to them. The posted speed limit is 35 on Warren.Glad you learned how to use the speedometer in your vehicle. Lesson learned.

Acoustic53
05-05-17, 20:52
Just an FYI guys, Nikki has worked the Triangle for almost 20 years now, and yes she's a drug addict.The one in question is twenty years old.

MongerForLife
05-06-17, 02:36
What's the best place to stroll between 2 and 5 am?

DExplorer
05-06-17, 06:58
What's the best place to stroll between 2 and 5 am?I'd say the age, just expect a lul between 330-4.

Jbfe147
05-06-17, 08:14
What's the best place to stroll between 2 and 5 am?The ave, Chalmers or Vernor. In that order.

Cruzzr
05-07-17, 00:17
On a more recent visit to Warrendale, I was more observant due to the traffic citation I received earlier; I saw one LEO on foot on the sidewalk along Warren just west of Outer Drive, and three patrol vehicles parked side-by-side-by-side and awaiting customers in the second parking lot along Warren east of Outer Drive. So, those of you traveling in this area, be aware of this speed trap which caught me. ...
I post this so others will profit from my mistake, and also know what to expect should the same happen to them. The posted speed limit is 35 on Warren.That stretch of Warren is patrolled by both Detroit and Dearborn Heights PD traffic enforcement. I lucked out a few months ago late at night when I was going a little too fast between Outer Drive and Ann Arbor Trail. Dearborn Heights hit the flashers and pulled me over. For some reason, the officer was in a merciful mood and dismissed me with a verbal. I sometimes have seen Dearborn Heights PD on Warren east of Evergreen (Detroit) either with a customer or just maybe assisting Detroit or Wayne County patrolling.

Cruzzr
05-07-17, 00:40
Just so you know, these 2 areas produce some decent gals; although I did not scoop any. I wound up window shopping. Sunday at 5 pm has the most gals out. The girls were hanging around McNichols and Telegraph, especially by the gas station. South on Telegraph there are 2 notels just south of McNichols. These places probably produce the foot traffic. Sunday had 2 decent WSW; other gals were out too.I've also noticed that Sunday traffic is often pretty good, there and other tracks. The Triangle area has gotten a little busier lately. I've seen and scooped a couple at the street off G Riv by the bar near the "Deluxe" notel.

But along Fenkell east of Lasher after midnight last night, there was a very nice WSW. I circled a few times and just as I was about to stop for her, she waived at me impatiently, so I passed. I rolled over to the triangle and decided she was clearly the best pick. Of course by the time I got back she was gone. And in her place was a 60 yo BSW. So, I passed and called it a night.I pass thru Brightmoor a lot, at different times of day and night. I haven't seen a decent SW along there in a couple of years, so that's encouraging. There was a crazy BSW who was always out there, rain and shine, even in subzero temps, who would wave her arms around and yell "HEY" at every guy who passed by. Haven't seen that one in a long time.

Acoustic53
05-07-17, 01:15
That stretch of Warren is patrolled by both Detroit and Dearborn Heights PD traffic enforcement. I lucked out a few months ago late at night when I was going a little too fast between Outer Drive and Ann Arbor Trail. Dearborn Heights hit the flashers and pulled me over. For some reason, the officer was in a merciful mood and dismissed me with a verbal. I sometimes have seen Dearborn Heights PD on Warren east of Evergreen (Detroit) either with a customer or just maybe assisting Detroit or Wayne County patrolling.Yes, indeed, it was Dearborn Heights PD who cited me. When he read off my speed, he corrected himself, saying that was what the previous guy was doing -- so he was busy that day.

I posted on this because previous posts indicated a renewed interest in cruising Warrendale.

Bones81
05-07-17, 02:18
I hung out with aly on Friday. Scooped on vernor and the blvd. Short petite spinner that has a lot of fun.

Friendly and perky. I'm not lying when I say this. This chick gives a 10/10 hummer, and she likes it! A girl who loves to suck dick will suck your dick clean off! If you're into busy (I'm not but it's not a deal breaker though.) She has a lush (beautiful Bush.) I have digits for anyone, I'm not a jerk.

MrGeneric
05-08-17, 02:04
Both Harper and Chalmers have had an increase in girls and LEO presence. Chalmers has pretty much been WSW, one bbw and the rest smaller. Harper had a good mix of WSW and BSW Sunday morning. 2 familiar faces and the rest unknown. Saw many available around 10 am with 3 LEO swooping in within an hour. Anytime the WSW presence increases on Harper and Chalmers strolls the LEO presence goes up dramatically. A reminder to always check out the area before you swoop.

DExplorer
05-08-17, 07:47
Got off work real early, so I shot out to the Are. Saw a part each of WSW and BSW. Scooped Sara. Smaller WSW with glasses. Had a little trouble finding a spot, there was a surge in traffic. Finally got relaxed and she started the BBBJ. She was open to instruction and took her time. When I finally popped she didn't stop which is my number one complaint, instead she milked every drop. Damage. 2+ a well earned tip. Will definitely repeat.

Headed south again to check out the ave. Saw a couple SW, and as I'm looking doing recon, the one I was looking at scooping started waving and walked right out into the ave. No thank you. Ended that and headed to for t and Vernon. Fort was dead, while Vernor was so busy I thought it would be impossible to find a girl. I was wrong, found Christina, WSW with a nice round booty. Found a spot and she went to town. While she gave a nice wet, DT, she was the opposite of Sara and popped up the moment I began to erupt. Flat. 2 this time, won't repeat.

LetsTry12
05-08-17, 18:07
Hello friends,

Any intel on a blonde (longer, to mid back) and in good shape on ave?

She has a tattoo on the side of her mid section. She was around ave and McGraw, but is always too out there (waving) and I am not comfortable with scooping. Any intel will be appreciated?

Acoustic53
05-09-17, 10:30
Was dreaming on the triangle last night past 9 pm sat, I saw one WSW on 6 and tele but looked bad drugged up asf. She could barely walk. Then went up on G and saw a nice WSW walking by lenore, circlued around and scooped her. She said her name is Nikki. Settled on a spot for BBBJCIM, reached under her shirt and wow, nice firm rack, she said they're 36d. Overall decent BJ, attitude, rack and no signs of D but it was dark.

Not much reports on her. Its nice to have longer dream but not sure how clean she is - maybe others can share.

FYI, as I dropped her off on woodbine s of G, I saw lights on T. Be safe.PM me for digits.

DetStreet
05-09-17, 18:07
The Late Late report. Met up with Carrie on fort. Almost ran here over on the corner I turned on. Instantly stop and picked her up. Don't know why but it turn out to be a good instinct. Went to the local notel for half and half. Her lip service was awesome even though it was covered. Barely made it to the second half. It was only missionary but she moan and squirmed and took the pounding with flair. Nice personality and a bit talkative but overall a good provider. The only damage was. 4 and the key return deposit.

Today I spotted Tammy on the are. Last time I thought she pregnant, but I didn't have a good view. This time I saw she is just thicker than usual. Saw her cuming out of a abandoned business straighten out her clothes. A man walk out a second later. She looks good with a little weight on her.

Disclaimer: The above is only a fantasy and should not be construed in any way that implies the commission of any act in violation of any local, state or federal laws.

Dangerous One
05-09-17, 19:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

You have been restricted from commenting on people's posts off of the fight thread. I told you this. If you wish to post in the real monger threads you must confine your comments to your own personal experience with specific providers. You also have been told that this is the case because it's apparent that you aren't here for pussy, you are only here to see how many fights you can start and that behavior will no longer be tolerated.

A2

JoeDocks11
05-09-17, 22:37
JoeDocks11, clear your inbox.Sorry. It's been cleared.

MongerForLife
05-10-17, 13:13
Finally had a second dream with Tracy on the Ave. Ever since the ladies got new place to stay, it's been hard to find them on the Ave. For. 2 she gave an enthusiastic DTBBBJCIMWS. She took direction well and was able to finish her job within 8 minutes of pretty much keeping the whole thing deep in her mouth. Didn't even complain when I held her deep. Definite worth the dream.

Jd2011
05-10-17, 13:48
Cruised this afternoon for some fresh talent. There were a few interesting prospects out. First was a decent looking WSW just south of 7. Blonde, medium size, maybe 30's. I'm a little nervous of that particular area so I cruised the streets a bit. By the time I was ready to scoop, she was long gone as Ernie said. Next there was a small thin blonde at the gas station at 6 mile, but upon closer inspection, she looked dirty, wore out and barely conscious. Of course the husky BSW was out north of 6 showing the flapjacks to everyone that passed. I also passed but have a morbid curiousity to try this one at some point.

Anyway, I ended up scooping sunshine who I observed walking north from 6 to 7. BSW, 5'10"ish, maybe mid 40's but looked good for that age, nice jugs with eraser nips, and a closely cropped vagheen with reminded me of black desert scrub brush. She was very coherent, intelligent, and not at all ghetto. Proceeded to negotiate a full service date at a notel including pics and vids. She's no hard body, more like a comfy cruiser rather than a crotch rocket. Everything was covered. BJ was surprisingly good with the cover. She only gave a passing lick here and there to the boys unfortunately. It it seemed as if she could do a good job if she was in the mood. Mish was decent although the vagheen was a bit on the loose side but still felt decent. Also did some K9. I pulled out a few times and was greeted with thunderous queefs on re-entry. Went back to mish and then ended with the JD Signature Facial Blast. Surprisingly, she rubbed it on her face and tits like oil of Olay.

All in all, it was a decent date but rushed.....and I paid at the end. You do not want to pay this one (or anyone for that matter) first. I would repeat in a pinch for some hot cocoa, but use an even stronger pimp hand next time. Funny enough, she decided to steal a few extra covers I had. That said, I had agreed to no fac pics or posts, but in light of the missing condoms, I will also choose to not honor the agreement.

Enjoy.

JD

Bones81
05-11-17, 02:05
Hello friends,

Any intel on a blonde (longer, to mid back) and in good shape on ave?

She has a tattoo on the side of her mid section. She was around ave and McGraw, but is always too out there (waving) and I am not comfortable with scooping. Any intel will be appreciated?It was probably heather. Jacked up teeth. That girl is always on some bullshit.

If you want to be taken for a ride of bullshit, just so her man can get high, be my guest.

Personally would never scoop.

IWasChosen
05-12-17, 11:08
Saw Layla again a few days ago. Picked her up from her spot. Got another amazing blowjob. She loves to give head and she loves to swallow. She always swallows til the very last drop and I do mean the last drop. Couple pics of her nice ass.

IWasChosen
05-12-17, 11:11
Saw Leah too. Her face is starting to go back downhill again, but she has gotten thick, so picked her up. Got a blowjob for 20. She sucks fast, but it felt great and she swallowed.

https://xhamster.com/movies/7671989/head_from_leah.html

IWasChosen
05-12-17, 11:24
Paige has been texting me a lot to come see her, so I decided to go ahead and see her. She was in the abandoned house next to the apartments. After a little small talk gave her 20 for a blowjob. She has her tongue ring back in and it felt great. She stopped and told me she hasn't fucked in a while so she handed me a cover, pulled down her pants and bent over. She was very wet and I pounded her for a few minutes til I filled the cover up. I had a vid of it, but I didn't save it. I'll see her again sometime next week.

DExplorer
05-13-17, 06:30
After work, went on a circuit of the Ave, Vernor and fort. Only saw one large-ish BSW on the ave, nothing worth speaking of on Vernor and for was dead, decided to swing past the age one more time. Glad I did, found my ATF Kari out and about. Her phone had been shut off, so I hadn't been able to contact her. Found out she had a stay in the graybar and was back. We dreamed in my car and she reminded me why she was and ATF. A slow, sensual BBBJ with CIM finish. A true artist with lots of tongue action. Luckily got her new digits and will be repeating again, hopefully when I have the item for a MSOG session at the Crest.

DeGhost
05-13-17, 22:09
Found this chick called Ebony near the Salvation Army. Sweet girl, claims she's new and came to the Ave as a last resort. Face was okay, seemed healthy. Petite with rather small breasts (I didn't mind). Nice firm ass, but with one or two burn marks as she claims she recently got burned with propane. Very hairy Bush. I cannot really report on her sexual performance as I am currently abstaining from orgasm (using a vibrator and watching them squirm a bit is worth the money tbh). May repeat for more later, nothing made me not want to in terms of attitude / physical looks.

DExplorer
05-14-17, 05:35
Finally got a chance to dream of her skills. Cute WSW brunette spinner as previously reported. Was not disappointed. Enjoyed an amazing BBBJ. Went almost immediately to DTing. Only gagged once and took everything swallowing to get rid of evidence. Smiled and explained it was her specialty. Will repeat.

JpkLav42
05-14-17, 06:03
Be careful out there guys was cruising the ave this morning and saw the police setting up for what looks like a sting operation.

They're setting up on the corner of the ave and Wyoming. Venus parking lot. So if you're out cruising near that area and see a girl just keep on driving.

Mw Jrp
05-14-17, 08:17
Found this chick called Ebony near the Salvation Army. Sweet girl, claims she's new and came to the Ave as a last resort. Face was okay, seemed healthy. Petite with rather small breasts (I didn't mind). Nice firm ass, but with one or two burn marks as she claims she recently got burned with propane. Very hairy Bush. I cannot really report on her sexual performance as I am currently abstaining from orgasm (using a vibrator and watching them squirm a bit is worth the money tbh). May repeat for more later, nothing made me not want to in terms of attitude / physical looks.Also, if you want to build cred before your time (I. E. Before becoming a senior), get some digits, if you can, and pass them to decent guys. You can check a members historical posts and see if her is like you. Frankly there many seniors, I will not communicate with. They just do not seem very much like me.

I know, a lot of girls on the street do not have a phone, but if they do, and want referrals, you can offer to share their digits with decent guys (like you). I never tell them this website, just that us guys use a site to compare the ladies performance. Of course, a few know all, about USASG, but not from me. I tell them it's a website for us guys, and I'm not going to tell them. Frankly, I don't want them reading my reviews on them, especially if it's not a good time.

Be safe and good hunting. MW.

DetroitBaller
05-14-17, 14:23
Be careful out there guys was cruising the ave this morning and saw the police setting up for what looks like a sting operation.

They're setting up on the corner of the ave and Wyoming. Venus parking lot. So if you're out cruising near that area and see a girl just keep on driving.Two females were shot at club Venus last night one died that's why the cops where there.

LetsTry12
05-14-17, 14:25
So I know Vernor but what stretch is good for cruising?

Thanks in advance.

DetroitBaller
05-14-17, 18:39
So I know Vernor but what stretch is good for cruising?

Thanks in advance.Central to woodmere is where most of the action is.

DetroitBaller
05-14-17, 18:42
Found this chick called Ebony near the Salvation Army. Sweet girl, claims she's new and came to the Ave as a last resort. Face was okay, seemed healthy. Petite with rather small breasts (I didn't mind). Nice firm ass, but with one or two burn marks as she claims she recently got burned with propane. Very hairy Bush. I cannot really report on her sexual performance as I am currently abstaining from orgasm (using a vibrator and watching them squirm a bit is worth the money tbh). May repeat for more later, nothing made me not want to in terms of attitude / physical looks.If it's the ebony I'm thinking off she's been around for years and wears glasses and likes her nose candy.

PolishTheTurd
05-14-17, 19:28
Two females were shot at club Venus last night one died that's why the cops where there.Sad stuff to hear. Thanks for the update / warning DetroitBaller.

RideMe3726
05-15-17, 16:29
I was driving down the Are today and spotted a BSW thin, about 5' 3" or so. White dress, a touch of pink in hair Brunette. She was on Robinwood s of 7 mile. Did not see any LEO's around. Looked TGTBT. Does any one know who she is? I did not pick up, she was gone by the time I did my recon.

MongerDl
05-15-17, 18:23
I was driving down the Are today and spotted a BSW thin, about 5' 3" or so. White dress, a touch of pink in hair Brunette. She was on Robinwood s of 7 mile. Did not see any LEO's around. Looked TGTBT. Does any one know who she is? I did not pick up, she was gone by the time I did my recon.Sure do know who that is. That's Strawberry. She has been around a long time. Do a forum search on her name. As a matter of fact I think JD2011 did a review on her not but a page or two back. She is typically really good. Does have her off days though. You have to be careful right there because often Lei does stings on Hollywood. Which is just one street over. Also always a good chance when picking up BSW south of 7 mile they could be a man. FYI.

Jd2011
05-16-17, 07:42
I can confirm that MDL. I also saw her yesterday but farther south. Heading down one of the side streets south of Nevada. As Rideme said, she was wearing a tight white dress and very high heels. Looked like she just stepped out of some high end south beach night club. Totally out of place for the are. Ha.

Sure do know who that is. That's Strawberry. She has been around a long time. Do a forum search on her name. As a matter of fact I think JD2011 did a review on her not but a page or two back. She is typically really good. Does have her off days though. You have to be careful right there because often Lei does stings on Hollywood. Which is just one street over. Also always a good chance when picking up BSW south of 7 mile they could be a man. FYI.

Low50
05-16-17, 07:48
Wow did I see an extremely TGTBT WSW with reddish hair about 10 o'clock last night. She was walking between 7 and sf. Little spinner with tight little black dress and thigh high stockings with high heels. Glasses made her look like my type of librarian. A definite 10 which made me ask why she was out there. Any info on this one?

Weezon
05-16-17, 18:24
Of course the husky BSW was out north of 6 showing the flapjacks to everyone that passed. I also passed but have a morbid curiousity to try this one at some point.

That's a dude man.

MongerDl
05-16-17, 20:47
Wow did I see an extremely TGTBT WSW with reddish hair about 10 o'clock last night. She was walking between 7 and sf. Little spinner with tight little black dress and thigh high stockings with high heels. Glasses made her look like my type of librarian. A definite 10 which made me ask why she was out there. Any info on this one?That's Brandi. Been around for a long time. Average at best. Seen her out there today in a red dress. Plenty more info if you want it.

Member #6368
05-17-17, 00:18
Hi. I'm visiting Detroit and wondering if there is any SW action downtown. Thanks!

Skivelitis
05-17-17, 08:02
Wow did I see an extremely TGTBT WSW with reddish hair about 10 o'clock last night. She was walking between 7 and sf. Little spinner with tight little black dress and thigh high stockings with high heels. Glasses made her look like my type of librarian. A definite 10 which made me ask why she was out there. Any info on this one?That 10 will go to a 5 at best real quick when you see that jacked up grill and face. Does have a body on her though and knows how to dress the part. Definite "butter face". Use an extremely firm pimp hand if you scoop this one and by no means pay her first.

Low50
05-17-17, 10:18
That 10 will go to a 5 at best real quick when you see that jacked up grill and face. Does have a body on her though and knows how to dress the part. Definite "butter face". Use an extremely firm pimp hand if you scoop this one and by no means pay her first.Thanks for the heads up. Can't see that great at night as it is. Think I'll pass on her.

DetroitBaller
05-17-17, 12:18
That 10 will go to a 5 at best real quick when you see that jacked up grill and face. Does have a body on her though and knows how to dress the part. Definite "butter face". Use an extremely firm pimp hand if you scoop this one and by no means pay her first.They all look like 10's at night time LOL I've pulled up on many that looked like 10's and when they approach the window I say dam I thought you were someone else and hit the gas.

Acoustic53
05-17-17, 16:30
They all look like 10's at night time LOL I've pulled up on many that looked like 10's and when they approach the window I say dam I thought you were someone else and hit the gas.There were a couple of posts awhile back asking for information on SW's along the Ave in Inkster. They are not so commonplace there, at least not during the day, but sometimes, and certainly more often now with the warmer weather. I met a WSW this morning and talked with her briefly, behind the white painted apartment complex on the north side of the street.

She caught my eye as I rode past, so I pulled into a driveway there to await her arrival. She wore her long dark brown hair parted down the middle and divided into two pigtails, a long-sleeved black crop top and dark blue pants.

She detoured across a vacant lot to the parking area behind the building, so I rode around to intercept her. Once she began talking, I recognized her as someone I'd picked up before and let go. Her speech was rapid and not intelligible at first, so I had to ask her to repeat herself. She told me her name, which I forgot 15 minutes later; she complained she was not making any money due to the light traffic, and asked if I wanted to "do something".

I said, sorry, no, was on my way to work, but maybe I'd see her on my way home; she countered this disappointing news by asking for $10.

The first time I met her months ago, I did give her some money, but not this time. The crop top revealed what I did not see until I was close up: an unattractive excess of baby damage or just excess flesh; I wasn't interested. Her face was okay, albeit a bit closed.

I have picked up Veda's mom in the vicinity of that strip of motels near Beech Daly, though, so there are some worthwhile ones out there. Just few and far between.

LetsTry12
05-17-17, 22:22
So my schedule at work has changed and I don't leave until 1 am. How late is too late for mongering? Specially on Ave and are?

Acoustic53
05-18-17, 08:56
So my schedule at work has changed and I don't leave until 1 am. How late is too late for mongering? Specially on Ave and are?One o'clock in the morning is not too late for the Ave. Previous posts indicate action at three and four am.

Jbfe147
05-18-17, 13:33
So my schedule at work has changed and I don't leave until 1 am. How late is too late for mongering? Specially on Ave and are?No hour is too late for any stroll, 24-7 something somewhere is available.

Jbfe147
05-18-17, 13:36
Met this one walking the service drive near Cavalry. Looks like she's in her early 20's, a few tats on her back with shoulder length hair.

She quoted. 2 for a BJ and she told me she'll never suck my dick this good again because she was drunk. 🤔.

This is wear all the BS began, she started off real fast, I prefer it slow to start with and deepthroat, she said she doesn't deepthroat, or bls "that's backpage pricing" after about 5 minutes she complains that she's been sucking for 15 min which was a lie. My cd was only on track #2.

Then here comes the hand job, she started with that then wanted me to finish by jerking myself off I told her I could've done that shit at home. Then she starts bitching about the price that SHE QUOTED!

She got the boot, avoid this one at all cost! She says she normally works Harper but she's hanging around the apartments.

DeGhost
05-18-17, 17:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

MrGeneric
05-20-17, 06:21
About 3 bbw / ssbbw WSW on Chalmers in the past week. 1 with a larger size chest that was bouncing her girls and yelling to the cars. To each their own. I have no problem with big girls but I can't see getting any of them into the car quickly for a swoop. Different mixes of girls out all week. 3 times this week I did recon before swooping and all 3 times ran into LEO or police towing setting up. DPD and MSP. Shows the importance of recon before swooping.

Like to remind some of you guys to remember the importance of doing recon and following traffic laws. Seeing a lot of speeding down side streets, cutting off traffic to swoop, running stop signs, and middle of the street you-turns. A little caution costs less than towing fees. You miss out on one girl grab another or try again another day. Be safe!

Davenothere
05-20-17, 19:49
Also always a good chance when picking up BSW south of 7 mile they could be a man. FYI.Unfortunately it can happen and of 7 too.

Keep a sharp eye out.

HotRide
05-24-17, 00:27
What happen. Where are the reports?

Jbfe147
05-24-17, 02:11
What happen. Where are the reports?You could always start one.

DExplorer
05-24-17, 04:12
Spent some time on the ave tonight, but uncle was our in force. Saw 5 marked cars between livernois and Addison. Too warm for me. Hit Vernor and fort as well, but pickings were slim. So different from Sunday when there were 4 on first at the same time. Scooped a young WSW who goes by Cricket. I dreamed she promised amazing head, was just alright. Little to quick to stop, but good technique. Claims to have an in all in Rouge, but no phone. May repeat.

IWasChosen
05-24-17, 09:04
Saw Caite last week for a quick BBBJ for 20.

https://xhamster.com/movies/7705899/sw_caite.html

Low50
05-24-17, 10:39
Spent some time on the ave tonight, but uncle was our in force. Saw 5 marked cars between livernois and Addison. Too warm for me. Hit Vernor and fort as well, but pickings were slim. So different from Sunday when there were 4 on first at the same time. Scooped a young WSW who goes by Cricket. I dreamed she promised amazing head, was just alright. Little to quick to stop, but good technique. Claims to have an in all in Rouge, but no phone. May repeat.Are was hopping about 10 last night. At least 9 out between 6 and 8 mile. No time to scoop though which is always the case.

ChaserX
05-26-17, 00:23
Hey guys, I never get a chance to cruise for any girls but I do BP a lot. Does anyone have digits to share in exchange for BP info and a UTR?

Thanks, love hearing about your conquests.

Sphunter
05-26-17, 15:12
Scooped kristin 5"7 spinner red hair green eyes went to motel BBJCOF. Says she works phone mostly. On Lantz.

http://independent.com.detroit.hoxnif.com/post/18988252/

DeboDee23
05-26-17, 17:43
Best places to go to pick up girls. I only know and hit fort street.

Jbfe147
05-26-17, 19:50
Spent some time on the ave tonight, but uncle was our in force. Saw 5 marked cars between livernois and Addison. Too warm for me. Hit Vernor and fort as well, but pickings were slim. So different from Sunday when there were 4 on first at the same time. Scooped a young WSW who goes by Cricket. I dreamed she promised amazing head, was just alright. Little to quick to stop, but good technique. Claims to have an in all in Rouge, but no phone. May repeat.Haven't seen her in awhile, she likes loads on her face. Would like to see her again!

Jbfe147
05-26-17, 19:51
Scooped kristin 5"7 spinner red hair green eyes went to motel BBJCOF. Says she works phone mostly. On Lantz.

http://independent.com.detroit.hoxnif.com/post/18988252/Real freak right there!

Abamd
05-27-17, 01:01
Haven't seen her in awhile, she likes loads on her face. Would like to see her again!Got digits? Pm me if so please.

All Seven Days
05-27-17, 08:28
Haven't seen her in awhile, she likes loads on her face. Would like to see her again!She's been posting on BP for some weeks. Goes by Cricket. http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cricket/31294298.

Jackknoff
05-27-17, 11:12
Real freak right there!I assume that is good. What makes her so freaky?

Does she look as good as those pics?

What are the rates?

IWasChosen
05-27-17, 12:43
Haven't seen her in awhile, she likes loads on her face. Would like to see her again!I actually think I saw her on Fort Wednesday morning. Could be wrong, but the chick looked exactly like her.

DTownFreak
05-27-17, 17:20
Seen a young ese on the are on Lantz, drove by, went around the block and she was already scooped, drive around a good half hour or more and no sign of her, whoever got her kept her apparently. She had to have been about 18 cute runaway type. Wish I hit the turn and didn't notice her so late. Well if anyone knows who she is message me. It was around 415 when I seen her.

DetroitBaller
05-27-17, 17:26
Seen a young ese on the are on Lantz, drove by, went around the block and she was already scooped, drive around a good half hour or more and no sign of her, whoever got her kept her apparently. She had to have been about 18 cute runaway type. Wish I hit the turn and didn't notice her so late. Well if anyone knows who she is message me. It was around 415 when I seen her.You know after they do a date they take a candy break.

FreeNEasyToo
05-27-17, 18:35
Rode through the old neighborhood today and saw 2 WSW close to evergreen. Nothing special but I went around the block. Got back and they were walking separate ways and they were both staggering so bad, it was funny as heck to watch.

DExplorer
05-28-17, 07:23
Went out earlier than usual Friday, glad I did. Found a young redheaded WSW who went by Lana off Vernor. Thin and a little on the talkative side, but I dreamed that she had amazing head game. Wouldn't stop until I was dry. The BBBJCIM was $20 and I slid her a Lincoln as a tip. Will repeated if I see her, she doesn't have a phone currently.

Early Saturday morning ran into one that is quickly becoming an ATF: Aly. Again, dreamed of some amazing lips and mouth on this girl and she enjoys giving head, or at last feigns it well enough for me. This BBBJWCIMAS was worth the. 27 I gave her. She lost her phone, so no digits, but looking forward to dreaming about her at a notel since the menu is open.

DExplorer
05-28-17, 07:26
I actually think I saw her on Fort Wednesday morning. Could be wrong, but the chick looked exactly like her.That's where I've seen her both times, good skills but lack of a finish, as soon as you CIM, it's done and the spitting begins.

MightyMonger
05-28-17, 12:21
You know after they do a date they take a candy break.DB, if you don't mind me asking. Do you really think you're going to get into trouble for saying, "they make a B line to the dope house once they get paid?" I just don't get this code that everyone uses.

Thanks brother, be safe.

MM.

MightyMonger
05-28-17, 12:36
Haven't seen her in awhile, she likes loads on her face. Would like to see her again!I don't think its that she like cum on her face, its more like she despises cum in her mouth. So she acts like she wants you to cum on her face. I picked her up one time (at night) and the first thing she does is take a blast off her crack pipe as we are driving down Fort, WTF. During the date she kept stopping because she tasted precum. After the date she asked me if I liked it, my reply was that it was the worst BJ I ever had in my life and that I would rather jack off and save my money then pick her up for a second date. She didn't say another word to me all the way back to her spot.

I will NOT repeat!

MightyMonger
05-28-17, 12:38
Best places to go to pick up girls. I only know and hit fort street.Michigan Ave, from Livernois to Wyoming.

DetroitBaller
05-28-17, 14:19
DB, if you don't mind me asking. Do you really think you're going to get into trouble for saying, "they make a B line to the dope house once they get paid?" I just don't get this code that everyone uses.

Thanks brother, be safe.

MM.Of course not I've just gotten used to 90% of the people on here using that saying candy this and candy that. And you be safe also.

Acoustic53
05-28-17, 17:04
I don't think its that she like cum on her face, its more like she despises cum in her mouth. So she acts like she wants you to cum on her face. I picked her up one time (at night) and the first thing she does is take a blast off her crack pipe as we are driving down Fort, WTF. During the date she kept stopping because she tasted precum. After the date she asked me if I liked it, my reply was that it was the worst BJ I ever had in my life and that I would rather jack off and save my money then pick her up for a second date. She didn't say another word to me all the way back to her spot.

I will NOT repeat!A day prior to my seeing this review, I sent Cricket a few short texts asking for her availability and rates. No response until this afternoon, which was "Stop calling". I gather she doesn't need any new clients.

Bones81
05-28-17, 18:16
You know after they do a date they take a candy break.You know they need the drugs just to do the date too right? If you really think any of these girls just love sucking dick then your a moron. They high as hell before they even get in your car.

Skivelitis
05-28-17, 18:27
Thanks for the heads up brothers! That girl is cute as fuck, and much like asian Liz on John R, I would have thrown a whole pile of money at her had I not been forewarned by your reports. Stay safe.

MetroRider
05-28-17, 23:53
Thanks for the heads up brothers! That girl is cute as fuck, and much like asian Liz on John R, I would have thrown a whole pile of money at her had I not been forewarned by your reports. Stay safe.She's not that cute when you see her in person. Take a good look at the pics Mighty Monger posted, she looks like a homeless person. She also has a ton of baby damage.

MetroRider
05-28-17, 23:56
A day prior to my seeing this review, I sent Cricket a few short texts asking for her availability and rates. No response until this afternoon, which was "Stop calling". I gather she doesn't need any new clients.Or someone else had her phone.

Acoustic53
05-29-17, 00:39
She's not that cute when you see her in person. Take a good look at the pics Mighty Monger posted, she looks like a homeless person. She also has a ton of baby damage.I appreciate the additional description, Mr. MetroRider. I am mighty glad she chose not to connect with me now that I know this.

The entire reason I contacted her is because she is 4'11" -- one of my teenager girlfriends was that height, and I want to relive those days with a similar girl. So far, I have been striking out on connecting with a worthy SP of this height. If anyone here has done so recently, please post it.

CarlossPicYw
05-29-17, 01:46
I appreciate the additional description, Mr. MetroRider. I am mighty glad she chose not to connect with me now that I know this.

The entire reason I contacted her is because she is 4'11" -- one of my teenager girlfriends was that height, and I want to relive those days with a similar girl. So far, I have been striking out on connecting with a worthy SP of this height. If anyone here has done so recently, please post it.If you're willing to venture to Toledo, Heaven is about 5'0", and there's also always Renee the midget, if she's still around.

DExplorer
05-29-17, 05:23
Saw a ton of LEO out and about tonight. Apparently they are making sure no ones enjoys the holiday.

Stay safe, gentlemen.

Acoustic53
05-29-17, 07:15
If you're willing to venture to Toledo, Heaven is about 5'0", and there's also always Renee the midget, if she's still around.Thank you, Mr. CarlossPicYw. I searched BP Toledo for "Heaven" and found just this one ad -- is it she?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/heaven-%E2%80%8D/35307674

Nawibo
05-29-17, 14:16
Might want to scrub this thread on her dude.

Finally got a chance to dream of her skills. Cute WSW brunette spinner as previously reported. Was not disappointed. Enjoyed an amazing BBBJ. Went almost immediately to DTing. Only gagged once and took everything swallowing to get rid of evidence. Smiled and explained it was her specialty. Will repeat.

Nawibo
05-29-17, 15:20
Black Dodge caliber, white accord and small black pickup.

Nawibo
05-29-17, 15:36
Aly from reaper

Went out earlier than usual Friday, glad I did. Found a young redheaded WSW who went by Lana off Vernor. Thin and a little on the talkative side, but I dreamed that she had amazing head game. Wouldn't stop until I was dry. The BBBJCIM was $20 and I slid her a Lincoln as a tip. Will repeated if I see her, she doesn't have a phone currently.

Early Saturday morning ran into one that is quickly becoming an ATF: Aly. Again, dreamed of some amazing lips and mouth on this girl and she enjoys giving head, or at last feigns it well enough for me. This BBBJWCIMAS was worth the. 27 I gave her. She lost her phone, so no digits, but looking forward to dreaming about her at a notel since the menu is open..

Acoustic53
05-29-17, 18:22
This afternoon, I met two SW's on the Avenue. The first was a couple blocks west of Livernois, slender with long blonde hair, wearing a little light blue crop top and shorts. She looked good from afar. After she failed to convince the driver of an SUV parked across the street, she sashayed across Michigan Ave towards me, careless of the traffic. She hollered at me from the street, then asked me for change. She walked and spoke erratically, and the scarring on her midriff and the general condition of her face caused me to accelerate my pace. I was happy to truthfully say I had no pockets in these threads, hence no money, and I left the scene quickly.

The second SW I met a couple blocks east of the SA thrift store. She was also blonde, slim and had a general look of having seen more than her share of hardship. She introduced herself as Heather. Her real name, she said, whereas she usually uses Lisa as her street name.

Heather was very nice, polite, articulate, and talkative. I suggested we walk while we talk, to allay suspicion. She talked almost nonstop while we walked together. She told me she was about to graduate from nursing school at Wayne State this week. When I said that was great and that I knew it is difficult to gain acceptance into such programs, she said it took her four years to get in, and five years to finish. This I found a little difficult to credit, but I chose to let it go, as I could verify it later if I really needed to.

I told her I have a regular girl (Nikki, whom I have reviewed earlier), but she was unavailable. Heather asked permission to ask how old this girl is, and when I told her 20, she asked me if I like them young? I laughed and said I was just lucky.

She told me she was 27, and asked what I was interested in doing, and said she had a place just five minutes from that corner, near Warren, if I hear her correctly. Again, I'm not so sure that Warren is only five minutes away, but what do I know. She continued by letting me know she used to live in Canton near Geddes, and made the long commute to WSU from there for three years before deciding to take an apartment in Detroit for the shorter commute.

She also let me know her place was safe, had her own entrance, no man at home or in her life, older man of 70 lived upstairs, and so on. Her rate was whatever I could spare, and that yes, she did have regulars (perhaps some of the members here), but that her sugar daddy was ill with prostate issues. She said he mainly had her dress up for him in schoolgirl outfits. I laughed at this, because I have bought similar outfits for my girls to wear, too.

As we neared ny car, I felt it was time to leave, and made my excuses. She offered to show me photos on her phone of her in these outfits, so I waited until she brought them up, although they were difficult to view in the bright sunlight. She was hoping she could change my mind by enticing me with these photos, but I had lost track of time and needed to go.

Although Heather was very nice and while she did turn up the sales pitch, I did not feel tempted. She had too many marks on her body, including a couple of band-aids on her shin, that I didn't like the look of. Nonetheless, I would recommend her to the members on the strength of her personality and warmth.

DExplorer
05-30-17, 03:34
Aly from reaper

.I looked and the only pic of an Aly I found was thus one, not the girl I scooped. Will stay away regardless, but want to confirm.

Sphunter
05-30-17, 12:04
Here are a couple pics.

Jbfe147
05-30-17, 14:59
Here are a couple pics.Who is this??

LetsTry12
05-30-17, 17:33
I assume that is good. What makes her so freaky?

Does she look as good as those pics?

What are the rates?Any more info on the "freak" status? .

DExplorer
05-30-17, 18:24
Here are a couple pics.Ok, that is definitely not her.

Sphunter
05-31-17, 08:43
Who is this??First girl I think her name is Missy or Misty. That was taken prob 6 months ago. Found her on Harper but have not seen her out for a while. The 2nd girl was Kristin from last week. Both good performers.

BusHunter69
05-31-17, 13:36
Picked one up Friday night around 3 am ave and livernois nice tight body candy baby damage. She was on candy at the time had a little attitude, but nothing I can't handle. Goto the notel, started with BBBJ then she got on top and rode me for 5 minutes, then bent her over for k9 then pounded her hard in mish she came pretty hard then after a few more minutes I came. Not to bad. Kinda good. Lots of swers out that night ave, fort, and vernor.

Jbfe147
05-31-17, 16:24
First girl I think her name is Missy or Misty. That was taken prob 6 months ago. Found her on Harper but have not seen her out for a while. The 2nd girl was Kristin from last week. Both good performers.Yeah I thought that was Kristin.

Mike144
05-31-17, 22:02
Picked up a bad ass girl with a sexy ass. $20 for BBBJCIM she swallowed it all. Will repeat.

Low50
06-01-17, 20:23
Here are a couple pics.The girl in first pic has been out the last few weeks. Face is looking rough though.

SocialAveng313
06-02-17, 00:54
I don't partake in this end of the business anymore, but I was on this infamous street at the start of the new day and saw a knock out standing at the corner by Sami's. She was a brunette, long, curly hair with a black knit hat on. She was wearing jeans. Almost thought it was Mila from BP, but I'm sure it wasn't. She looked so good I had to do a drive around to get another glimpse. Anyone know who this is? Is she legit?

Also saw MH 50 driving on the wrong side of the border. Not sure what that was all about so my third attempted at a glimpse was thwarted.

Sped One
06-02-17, 12:30
The girl in first pic has been out the last few weeks. Face is looking rough though.Ally has 3 initials that nobody wants. It has been widely discussed here. Stay the fuck away.

Acoustic53
06-02-17, 15:02
This morning, in front of the motels on The Ave east of Middlebelt, a taller slim blonde wearing her hair up and a shoulder bag, checking out traffic from the sidewalk.

Sorry this is not timely, but I have been busy. For those of you interested in cruising Inkster, besides the string of cheap motels, I can tell you that I have been approached by SW's at the corner gas station that is conveniently located just across the street from the Justice Center, which is where you be headed next if you are less than cautious.

Miles33
06-02-17, 15:47
This morning, in front of the motels on The Ave east of Middlebelt, a taller slim blonde wearing her hair up and a shoulder bag, checking out traffic from the sidewalk.

Sorry this is not timely, but I have been busy. For those of you interested in cruising Inkster, besides the string of cheap motels, I can tell you that I have been approached by SW's at the corner gas station that is conveniently located just across the street from the Justice Center, which is where you be headed next if you are less than cautious.That could have been Cassandra, if that was her she is a bit strung out but a good provider.

TrollingTheD
06-02-17, 16:07
I don't partake in this end of the business anymore, but I was on this infamous street at the start of the new day and saw a knock out standing at the corner by Sami's. She was a brunette, long, curly hair with a black knit hat on. She was wearing jeans. Almost thought it was Mila from BP, but I'm sure it wasn't. She looked so good I had to do a drive around to get another glimpse. Anyone know who this is? Is she legit?

Also saw MH 50 driving on the wrong side of the border. Not sure what that was all about so my third attempted at a glimpse was thwarted.Don't remember her name. She was at the same location. Up close lots of bruising and needle marks. She was asking backpage prices. $ 125 full service / $75 for head. Everything covered. Reminder her where she was and she settled for less / She was really cute considering, so I thought I got lucky. It was late and dark so wanted to grab a room. That's when she got wierd. Did the standard go to the bathroom routine when we first got in the room. Was there for about 10 minutes and worried she passed the fuck out or worse. She was fine and asked her to just keep the door open a crack to be safe. She then came out about 5 minutes later and said she was not cool with what we agreed on. I told her no and she then wanted to use my phone to call her "friend". I told her no, your not calling some dealer or pimp to come bust down the door. Then she wants a ride back if we are not doing a date. Not risking driving around again with out busting a nut, so told her to get lost. Gave her $15 bucks to feed the monkey and hopefully buy some safty while I went back hunting. Keep her cheap and in the car if you try her out.

Bones81
06-02-17, 18:39
Her head game is out cold. She's out tonight with temporary digits. Guys If you want your head to explode don't pass her up. Hit me up for her number.

MightyMonger
06-02-17, 21:36

Sorry this is not timely, but I have been busy. For those of you interested in cruising Inkster, besides the string of cheap motels, I can tell you that I have been approached by SW's at the corner gas station that is conveniently located just across the street from the Justice Center, which is where you be headed next if you are less than cautious.You should post this in the city of Inkster forum.

MightyMonger
06-02-17, 21:38
Ally has 3 initials that nobody wants. It has been widely discussed here. Stay the fuck away.Widely discussed? I don't recall seeing one post on this am I missing something?

MightyMonger
06-02-17, 23:05
Picked one up Friday night around 3 am ave and livernois nice tight body candy baby damage. She was on candy at the time had a little attitude, but nothing I can't handle. Goto the notel, started with BBBJ then she got on top and rode me for 5 minutes, then bent her over for k9 then pounded her hard in mish she came pretty hard then after a few more minutes I came. Not to bad. Kinda good. Lots of swers out that night ave, fort, and vernor.This is why we need to stop talking in the code it's just too confusing.

It's a given that all these girls are on drugs no need to try and hide it.

Acoustic53
06-02-17, 23:09
You should post this in the city of Inkster forum.I didn't know we even had an Inkster forum! Let me check. Hey, are you pulling my leg?!

MightyMonger
06-02-17, 23:10
Saw a ton of LEO out and about tonight. Apparently they are making sure no ones enjoys the holiday.

Stay safe, gentlemen.Law enforcement ramps up their patrol every holiday mainly due to DUI.

Acoustic53
06-02-17, 23:13
Law enforcement ramps up their patrol every holiday mainly due to DUI.And also due to the increased number of vehicles on the road and distance traveled.

MightyMonger
06-02-17, 23:20
Picked up Part-Time on the Ave tonight. I paid her 30 dollars to suck my dick. When we were done she used my phone to call her drug dealer and order $20 worth of heroin and $10 worth of crack.

Jbfe147
06-03-17, 03:02
Widely discussed? I don't recall seeing one post on this am I missing something?Its been awhile but it has been discussed. But it's the girl from the ave that the pic was posted of.

BusHunter69
06-03-17, 06:02
Its been awhile but it has been discussed. But it's the girl from the ave that the pic was posted of.Blah blah blah. I know everything. Do as I say. Blah blah blah. I'm mighty monger I'm the shit.

BusHunter69
06-03-17, 06:30
Picked up Part-Time on the Ave tonight. I paid her 30 dollars to suck my dick. When we were done she used my phone to call her drug dealer and order $20 worth of heroin and $10 worth of crack.Let me revise your story in code. Because people from the hood use code all the time. It's what we do. So in your dream you picked up a snow bunny, gave her 30 bones to slob the knob. When she was done she called up pookie at the trap house to fire up the stove for a 10, and a 20 on that raw. CODE My man get used to it, or stay in the suburbs where you belong.

BusHunter69
06-03-17, 06:32
Because I know your hate this. LOL.

BusHunter69
06-03-17, 07:59
Not to correct you again but you can call Inkster, Ink-town or The crooked I. But being from Canton you probably don't know these things. Also you being from canton and not the hood there can be a lot of good scores in Ink-Town if you knew how to work it. But sadly you don't. Why? You drive through the hood, you don't spend enough time in the hood to see everything day to day. But back in Canton I bet you have the best yard on the block.

Jbfe147
06-03-17, 10:29
Blah blah blah. I know everything. Do as I say. Blah blah blah. I'm mighty monger I'm the shit.I'm going to assume you replied to the wrong post.

RamToughBrad
06-03-17, 14:16
Law enforcement ramps up their patrol every holiday mainly due to DUI.All LEO's get extra federal grant money for holiday weekends for increased DUI enforcement. It pays overtime for increased patrol and dui checks. It has been around ever since MADD got big.

MightyMonger
06-04-17, 12:00
Let me revise your story in code. Because people from the hood use code all the time. It's what we do. So in your dream you picked up a snow bunny, gave her 30 bones to slob the knob. When she was done she called up pookie at the trap house to fire up the stove for a 10, and a 20 on that raw. CODE My man get used to it, or stay in the suburbs where you belong.With all due respect BusHunter69. With the lack of punctuation and grammar, not to mention the fact that you don't quote the post you're replying to, or quote the wrong post altogether. It makes it very difficult to understand what you're trying to say (I'm assuming your posting with a cell phone). Now throw in "code" and its damn near impossible. This isn't the hood its the internet, LE isn't going to kick in your front door for for saying you got a BJ (not a dream) from some girl named Snowflake for 20 bucks. I just feel like the whole "dream, candy" thing is a bit childish. We are all grown men here, aren't we?

If I've offended you I do publicly apologize

DExplorer
06-05-17, 01:53
Dreamed of Lena again. Second time around was even better. Other than being more than a little anxious of LEOs around every corner, she was personable and enthusiastic, again draining every drop before stopping. Still can't keep a phone, but can use a friends. Will repeat and see what she's like for FS.

Acoustic53
06-05-17, 07:38
Let me revise your story in code. Because people from the hood use code all the time. It's what we do. So in your dream you picked up a snow bunny, gave her 30 bones to slob the knob. When she was done she called up pookie at the trap house to fire up the stove for a 10, and a 20 on that raw. CODE My man get used to it, or stay in the suburbs where you belong.Coincidentally, I myself learned the term "trap house" the same day this was posted. One of my neighbors is a state cop working undercover; he accepted that not everyone likes cops, and he says to those people, "well, then, YOU raid the trap houses in Inkster. " I asked "what is a trap house?" He said it's an abandoned house where people work shifts 24/7 selling heroin.

Acoustic53
06-05-17, 11:22
A few minutes ago on the Ave in front of the motel near the metal recycler, a WSW wearing her hair dyed blonde in a ponytail, a bright green long-sleeved sweater, dark blue pants, shoulder bag, and an unpleasant expression on her face. Her figure was okay. I was on the clock, though, so I kept going.

Bones81
06-05-17, 18:52
Dreamed of Lena again. Second time around was even better. Other than being more than a little anxious of LEOs around every corner, she was personable and enthusiastic, again draining every drop before stopping. Still can't keep a phone, but can use a friends. Will repeat and see what she's like for FS.How does she look nowadays? Where is she at? Did you swoop her up off a stroll?

DExplorer
06-05-17, 22:46
How does she look nowadays? Where is she at? Did you swoop her up off a stroll?Nope, she hit my burner from a friends phone. Picked her up from a friends place. She looks good, thin, but not emaciated or like she's hitting the stuff too hard.

Bones81
06-05-17, 22:47
Widely discussed? I don't recall seeing one post on this am I missing something?There are two Aly's that are out and about. Tall blonde shit eating Allie has HIV, 100%. If you see her, run her ass over.

Short, Brunette, sexy ass best blowjob ever Aly is someone you should swoop Immediatly.

Don't get them confused.

Bones81
06-05-17, 22:50
Nope, she hit my burner from a friends phone. Picked her up from a friends place. She looks good, thin, but not emaciated or like she's hitting the stuff too hard.Lena was always sexy as fuck. What fucked me up about her was that she didn't smoke the crack she injected it. That shit is madenning!

PokeMan7
06-06-17, 10:44
There are two Aly's that are out and about. Tall blonde shit eating Allie has HIV, 100%. If you see her, run her ass over.

Short, Brunette, sexy ass best blowjob ever Aly is someone you should swoop Immediatly.

Don't get them confused.Does the second Aly have digits? And are they bothon same stroll? Pm if necessary.

FrankBeans
06-06-17, 21:43
Red Dodge truck. Had full lights not visible from the outside unless they're on. Saw him busting a monger.

Acoustic53
06-07-17, 20:48
Apologies for being untimely with this report -- on my way home from work a couple hours ago, spotted outside the abandoned eatery on the Ave in Inkster, a couple blocks from the 25-hour store, a WSW wearing her blonde-brown hair in a bun and short-shorts on her trim bottom, sporting a lovely pair of legs. I was about to circle around the median to scoop her when I saw in the rear-view a silver pickup reached her first. Maybe one of you gentlemen. Anyway, I post this in case any of you want to try your luck outside of Detroit.

PokeMan7
06-07-17, 23:01
Thanks to Bones I was able to get in contact with Aly tonigh and I'm glad I did. The head was great. There was actually a fire in the vicinity where we did the deed. (Called the fire department beforehand because she was worried.) She has a good head on her shoulders LOL. Took me deep with no teeth at all. Could've used more suction but that might be just me. Other than that it was real nice. I will definitely hhu again in the future. . 25 was the damage. Anyone have any other great head givers to share please pm me. I forgot how good street head could be.

BigFriknNutz
06-08-17, 18:43
Found her on the Ave a ways of east of Livernois around 1230 am. She is a taller blonde, athletic build, maybe 25-30 yrs old. I would say she is fairly cute but is hard to really tell as her hair was pulled up and she was visibly upset when she jumped in. Told me she was picked up on her normal stroll (Vernor), taken to an undisclosed location and had a very bad experience and then dropped on the Ave. I don't think she was making up the story. We forget there are very bad dudes out there that do serious harm to these girls so hopefully not someone on the forum. Anyways I took get to get some cigs on the way back to Vernor and was going to just help her out w / o dating after what she told me. But she insisted she wanted to earn my donation so who am I to say No. After we got started with a BBBJ in a not so discreet location she needed to get her fix as she was starting to come down from a 5 day bender. Took her to a neighborhood pharmacy and found a better spot for another BBBJ. Unfortunately I couldn't get a nut but not from her effort as I found her BBBJ skills to be solid.

And chalked not getting a nut up to alcohol. Says she's been in the D for about 2 mths and Vernor is her track. My first time in the area and I must say it looks a lot less intimidating to some of the other tracks I've tested ie John Are. No digits but I gave her mine and told her to call when I'm back in town next week to partake in additional activities under better circumstances. Prior to scooping her, I did see a couple of decent looking brunettes on the Ave. Both within a few blocks either direction of Mickey D's.

K Plank
06-08-17, 22:30
I was headed to work and spotted a younger white girl on chalmers walking to harper. I swung arou d the block and made the scoop. She has been reported on here before. Mid 20's blonde, tight body.

Fou d a quiet spot and got a BBBJ for. 20. She had great suction and no toothy quality. Took some direction well. No hassle.

I would repeat and have digits.

Low50
06-10-17, 17:45
Picked this one up not long ago and she talked a good game. Off to notel. Immediately everything goes downhill. Watched her shoot crack, definitely a boner killer. No kids, but saggy like she used to be a fat girl. Head game was good, giner tight and clean. That's about it. Not a real looker, but bat shit crazy. LOL. A real freak. Says she wants to do a threesome. Not a chance. WSW. Blonde mid twenties. Gave me an uneasy feeling the whole time. 60 damage. Could have been worse.

LohnDog
06-10-17, 23:45
I have lived in Detroit for 7 month and have been having a great time on BP but I'm also intreasred in this hobbie I live in ferndale off 8 mile can someone pm me give me some spots and good habits for this hobbie.

Dxter
06-11-17, 15:18
I have lived in Detroit for 7 month and have been having a great time on BP but I'm also intreasred in this hobbie I live in ferndale off 8 mile can someone pm me give me some spots and good habits for this hobbie.No.

No. We can't.

RTFF.

BigFriknNutz
06-13-17, 17:24
Apparently the hot weather kept the girls inside but of the 3, the Ave had the most action. This was from about 12 am-2 am. I ended up scooping "Sara" near Vernor and Clark. She makes no bones about why she is out looking for dates and it's too bad more girls don't have this attitude. She does it to fulfill her sexual needs but says she is selective with who she dates. She is a little bigger gal but we'll proportioned with a nice bubble butt and big titties. Guessing 25-30 yrs, dirty blonde, maybe 5'5" 160-170 lbs. Says she lives in an area south of the city but knows the area from an ex who lived in area. Unfortunately I tried a new supplement a few hrs earlier and it had the opposite effect I was hoping for. Otherwise I would had a helluva a time because she was really DTF. Got digits but not sure yet if they are active. Hoping for a 2nd go around tonight if I can get in touch.

BigFriknNutz
06-14-17, 09:14
Decided to go out with a bang on my last night in town for awhile. Headed out around 1230 am and on my 1st lap of the night scooped a very toned / fit / skinny 30-40 ish blonde short hair, don't recall her name but I'm pretty sure she's out often as I saw her a few hrs later looking for another date. Anyways she was walking west on the Ave about 1/2 btwn Mcd's & 94. Decent looking and gives an above avg BBBJ / spit for normal donation. Decided I needed more so I bounced between the Ave & Vernor for awhile and while Vernor had a few intriguing prospects, the Ave had a lot of action as the night went on especially around 2 am+. The prize was a shorter young dirty blonde with frizzy hair up in a pony tail in the area of McD's / CVS / Hamburg joint. Didn't get a good look at her face but she was rocking a pair of short shorts on a gymnast type body. One of the best ass I've scene on any stroll over the last 5 yrs. Unfortunately when I went in for the scoop I got c-blocked by an older short haired brunette wearing a hat. Taller with a thick shapely body, guessing at least 40, she quickly introduced herself as "the head doctor" and I knew I had to give her a shot. She lived up to the billing with a BBBJ swallow and one of the quicker nuts I've had in some time. Definitely not a looker and body shows signs of being on the streets for many years. After dropping her I went back to find the younger one and I did but could never get in position to scoop and she eventually disappeared into the night. I did notice a few different cars attempt to scoop but apparently couldn't come to terms. But the time I rolled out of the area 230-300 am, there were a number of gals out on the Ave looking for rides but none that caught my eye like this one did. Oh well, always another shot down the road sometime.

Jd2011
06-14-17, 11:01
Has anyone seen either of these 2 recently? I've cruised quite a bit the last few months (mostly daytime hours) and haven't seen a trace of either. I texted the number I have for Geneva (which she has had for quite awhile), and got a wrong number reply. Any help would be appreciated.

Jd2011
06-14-17, 19:31
So I decided to scratch the itch today and took a cruise on the east side. Started on Harper and scooped "T" tiny spinner, true red head. Did the LEO check and she showed me what looked like a very nice small firebush. I told her what I intended to do (full service date with pics and video at the local notel). She didn't seem to down with it so I threw her a few bucks and dropped her off. Good thing I did actually as I just then realized that I forgot the camera.

Proceeded to return home to get the camera and then returned to Harper. The only one out at this time was a BSW one street to the north. I was tempted, but haven't had much luck with BSWs lately so I passed. On to Chalmers where I found Sandy, maybe ½ mile or so south of 7. Sandy is WSW, early 30's, spinner with large bolt-ons. Pretty in the face. She actually looked a bit out of place on the stroll. I would give her a solid 7-8 on the stroll. I would go higher with the rating but she does have a bit of evidence of candy use and a little baby wear and tear around the mid-section. She was very articulate. Seemed to have her act together. Unlike a lot of them. Because of this, I did allow her to make a candy run. Please don't flame me. Anyway, on to the notel. Clothes came off. I was pleasantly surprised. Nice man- mades as I said and a very nice vagheen.. Shaved around the lips with just a small neatly trimmed Bush up top. Started up with some nice head. SHE HAS SOME SERIOUS SKILLS. Not once did she complain. Took direction well. Plenty of attention to the jewels. Both licking and sucking. She also has no gag reflex which was evident when I tried to cram my dick down her throat. After a while, I suited up and we moved on to fucking. Here lies the only negative.. I'm no John Holmes, but I guess I'm a little on the large side. We tried mish and K9 but never got more than halfway in. And I could tell she was in obvious pain. So I gave her a break and we went back to the knob polishing and ballwashing. And also threw in some Russian which was very nice with the large fakeys. Of course we ended with the JD Signature Facial Blast which she readily accepted.

Overall, it was a solid date. Never any rushing. I would give her head game a solid 9. As mentioned above, the only negative was not being able to lay pipe. She did say she would like to try again. And with some notice, she said she would do some stretching before the date? Whatever that means. I would seriously give her another try. She also says she is into duos and loves pussy. The only rule she mentioned to me was no Canadian. But that's really not my bag anyway. Unbelievably, she quoted my. 40 for all of this. I ended up giving her. 65 + some fast food.

By the way, through Sandy, I also found the answers to the questions I posted earlier today. Trina is alive and well, clean & engaged. I would assume that means she is not working. Sandy actually showed me some current social media for Trina which verified this. Geneva is also clean and possibly moved back to Ohio? Sandy also told me that "T", who I had picked up early, is a good date. I may have to try this to verify. Spinner + firebush is a deadly combo in my book. Thanks JBFE for your PM. Of course she has no phone, but says she can often be found on Chalmers or possibly on social media if you are technically savy. Enjoy the pics and stay safe.

JD.

ChaserX
06-14-17, 21:52
So I decided to scratch the itch today and took a cruise on the east side. Started on Harper and scooped "T" tiny spinner, true red head. Did the LEO check and she showed me what looked like a very nice small firebush. I told her what I intended to do (full service date with pics and video at the local notel). She didn't seem to down with it so I threw her a few bucks and dropped her off. Good thing I did actually as I just then realized that I forgot the camera.

Proceeded to return home to get the camera and then returned to Harper. The only one out at this time was a BSW one street to the north. I was tempted, but haven't had much luck with BSWs lately so I passed. On to Chalmers where I found Sandy, maybe mile or so south of 7. Sandy is WSW, early 30's, spinner with large bolt-ons. Pretty in the face. She actually looked a bit out of place on the stroll. I would give her a solid 7-8 on the stroll. I would go higher with the rating but she does have a bit of evidence of candy use and a little baby wear and tear around the mid-section. She was very articulate. Seemed to have her act together. Unlike a lot of them. Because of this, I did allow her to make a candy run. Please don't flame me. Anyway, on to the notel. Clothes came off. I was pleasantly surprised. Nice man- mades as I said and a very nice vagheen.. Shaved around the lips with just a small neatly trimmed Bush up top. Started up with some nice head. SHE HAS SOME SERIOUS SKILLS. Not once did she complain. Took direction well. Plenty of attention to the jewels. Both licking and sucking. She also has no gag reflex which was evident when I tried to cram my dick down her throat. After a while, I suited up and we moved on to fucking. Here lies the only negative.. I'm no John Holmes, but I guess I'm a little on the large side. We tried mish and K9 but never got more than halfway in. And I could tell she was in obvious pain. So I gave her a break and we went back to the knob polishing and ballwashing. And also threw in some Russian which was very nice with the large fakeys. Of course we ended with the JD Signature Facial Blast which she readily accepted.

Overall, it was a solid date. Never any rushing. I would give her head game a solid 9. As mentioned above, the only negative was not being able to lay pipe. She did say she would like to try again. And with some notice, she said she would do some stretching before the date? Whatever that means. I would seriously give her another try. She also says she is into duos and loves pussy. The only rule she mentioned to me was no Canadian. But that's really not my bag anyway. Unbelievably, she quoted my. 40 for all of this. I ended up giving her. 65 + some fast food.

By the way, through Sandy, I also found the answers to the questions I posted earlier today. Trina is alive and well, clean & engaged. I would assume that means she is not working. Sandy actually showed me some current social media for Trina which verified this. Geneva is also clean and possibly moved back to Ohio? Sandy also told me that "T", who I had picked up early, is a good date. I may have to try this to verify. Spinner + firebush is a deadly combo in my book. Thanks JBFE for your PM. Of course she has no phone, but says she can often be found on Chalmers or possibly on social media if you are technically savy. Enjoy the pics and stay safe.

JD.You're the man!

John Draven
06-14-17, 22:46
Did anyone see the short hair brunette wearing a pinkish too and black shirt on telegraph right in front of the party store around 6 pm today? Never seen her. She was way too good. Kept pacing in front of the party store entrance.

Jdraven.

DTownFreak
06-15-17, 02:17

Proceeded to return home to get the camera and then returned to Harper. The only one out at this time was a BSW one street to the north. I was tempted, but haven't had much luck with BSWs lately so I passed. On to Chalmers where I found Sandy, maybe mile or so south of 7. Sandy is WSW, early 30's, spinner with large bolt-ons. Pretty in the face. She actually looked a bit out of place on the stroll. I would give her a solid 7-8 on the stroll. I would go higher with the rating but she does have a bit of evidence of candy use and a little baby wear and tear around the mid-section. She was very articulate. Seemed to have her act together. Unlike a lot of them. Because of this, I did allow her to make a candy run. Please don't flame me. Anyway, on to the notel. Clothes came off. I was pleasantly surprised. Nice man- mades as I said and a very nice vagheen.. Shaved around the lips with just a small neatly trimmed Bush up top. Started up with some nice head. SHE HAS SOME SERIOUS SKILLS. Not once did she complain. Took direction well. Plenty of attention to the jewels. Both licking and sucking. She also has no gag reflex which was evident when I tried to cram my dick down her throat. After a while, I suited up and we moved on to fucking. Here lies the only negative.. I'm no John Holmes, but I guess I'm a little on the large side. We tried mish and K9 but never got more than halfway in. And I could tell she was in obvious pain. So I gave her a break and we went back to the knob polishing and ballwashing. And also threw in some Russian which was very nice with the large fakeys. Of course we ended with the JD Signature Facial Blast which she readily accepted.

JD.Shit, I want to try her.

Nash Manner
06-15-17, 02:21
Hello, I am visiting the Detroit area and read some of the previous posts from you guys and you recommend Michigan Ave. Is this a fairly safe area at night to cruise around?

Nash Manner
06-15-17, 04:26
OK just an update. I went to Michigan Ave in Inkster and didn't see much. Its a long road so are you guys referring to the area near the Home Depot with all of the motels? I saw a couple of anorexic worn out women out there and I left. I drove down to the two strip clubs the Flight Club being one of them and saw nothing is there any activity out there too? If you could also tell me where I can find other SWs that would be great. I really couldn't figure out the other streets you guys mentioned with your abbreviations. Thanks.

RCS310
06-15-17, 06:29
Did anyone see the short hair brunette wearing a pinkish too and black shirt on telegraph right in front of the party store around 6 pm today? Never seen her. She was way too good. Kept pacing in front of the party store entrance.

Jdraven.Yeah, I saw her when I was trying to find a spot down Tele to turn around and head home, thanks to all the extra traffic from the light outage. If there hadn't been so much traffic, I may have swung around to get a closer look, but I just trying to get out of dodge. From where I was, I think I've seen her out a couple times on the Triangle stroll. One time recently in a sun dress up by the notel on GR, another time walking along GR. If it was the same one. HFFA, bring paper for her and plastic for you. But like I said, I didn't get too close a look.

Jd2011
06-15-17, 06:39
Nash,

Although there has been some recent reported activity in the area you were, it is limited. The best area for action on Mich Ave is east of where you were.... Between Wyoming and livernois. Other strolls you can check out in this area are Vernor highway between waterman and dix highway; and fort street between west grand blvd and springwellls. Keep in mind, none of the Detroit areas are what I would call "safe". Keep moving and watch your back. Maybe some other senior members with more experience in these areas can chime in as well.

JD.

OK just an update. I went to Michigan Ave in Inkster and didn't see much. Its a long road so are you guys referring to the area near the Home Depot with all of the motels? I saw a couple of anorexic worn out women out there and I left. I drove down to the two strip clubs the Flight Club being one of them and saw nothing is there any activity out there too? If you could also tell me where I can find other SWs that would be great. I really couldn't figure out the other streets you guys mentioned with your abbreviations. Thanks.

Nash Manner
06-15-17, 09:35
Nash,

Although there has been some recent reported activity in the area you were, it is limited. The best area for action on Mich Ave is east of where you were.... Between Wyoming and livernois. Other strolls you can check out in this area are Vernor highway between waterman and dix highway; and fort street between west grand blvd and springwellls. Keep in mind, none of the Detroit areas are what I would call "safe". Keep moving and watch your back. Maybe some other senior members with more experience in these areas can chime in as well.

JD.Great thanks.

DTownFreak
06-15-17, 12:46
I swear to god the you need bad chicks only stroll when I have my family or my son with me. Around 12 this afternoon by Lantz I seen a bad dark lipstick and eye shadow type WSW. Couldn't stop or anything. Anyone else see her? It's going to eat at me that I missed out on her.

Jbfe147
06-15-17, 13:45
I swear to god the you need bad chicks only stroll when I have my family or my son with me. Around 12 this afternoon by Lantz I seen a bad dark lipstick and eye shadow type WSW. Couldn't stop or anything. Anyone else see her? It's going to eat at me that I missed out on her.Probably was Dannie, long black hair?

SocialAveng313
06-15-17, 15:02
Probably was Dannie, long black hair?Is this the Dannie with the messed up teeth? If so haven't seen her since the Juice days. Is she still around?

DTownFreak
06-15-17, 15:23
Probably was Dannie, long black hair?You have a pic of her? If you guys have a contact of these cute girls I been seeing I would mind getting a pm of their numbers LOL. And her hair was almost jet black, goth like.

Jbfe147
06-15-17, 15:32
You have a pic of her? If you guys have a contact of these cute girls I been seeing I would mind getting a pm of their numbers LOL. And her hair was almost jet black, goth like.Definitely Dannie if she had the goth look.

Cruzzr
06-16-17, 00:04
Nice "nooner" last Tues on W. Warren (Warrendale), right after the rainstorm. Scooped Carrie, tallish blonde, wearing ball cap, short shorts on great legs. Very chatty and friendly. Long lasting CBJ, .2, would repeat. I had seen her earlier and missed a chance so waited a bit for her to get back to where I saw her before. As I was driving around, another much less hot WSW working the area was giving me the stink eye when I passed her by a few times without responding to her waves and hollers.

DExplorer
06-16-17, 13:30
Nice "nooner" last Tues on W. Warren (Warrendale), right after the rainstorm. Scooped Carrie, tallish blonde, wearing ball cap, short shorts on great legs. Very chatty and friendly. Long lasting CBJ, .2, would repeat. I had seen her earlier and missed a chance so waited a bit for her to get back to where I saw her before. As I was driving around, another much less hot WSW working the area was giving me the stink eye when I passed her by a few times without responding to her waves and hollers.That annoys the crap out of me. I mean, if we don't respond once, give it up.

LulusLove
06-16-17, 21:21
Hello, I am visiting the Detroit area and read some of the previous posts from you guys and you recommend Michigan Ave. Is this a fairly safe area at night to cruise around?I have a few great serious & safe inquiries if you are still looking.

Pickle252
06-17-17, 05:51
No.

No. We can't.

RTFF.There needs to be a like button, like Facebook has. Excellent reply! Pretty amazing how lazy People can be.

Nash Manner
06-17-17, 20:19
I swear to god the you need bad chicks only stroll when I have my family or my son with me. Around 12 this afternoon by Lantz I seen a bad dark lipstick and eye shadow type WSW. Couldn't stop or anything. Anyone else see her? It's going to eat at me that I missed out on her.Haha I say the same thing all the time. When I am with a group of friends and they have their wives / girlfriends with them, I see perfect 10's strolling in whatever city I happen to be in. I once even rushed back to my hotel to get my car and returned 15 minutes later and the street was completely empty. I think there is some type of balance in the universe that does this. I remember when I was about to break up with my girlfriend I saw the best my city has to offer and had to really be sneaky. Then once I became single and could spend all night cruising I wouldn't see a thing.

Nash Manner
06-17-17, 20:22
I have a few great serious & safe inquiries if you are still looking.Thanks but I have long left town. Maybe next time and if you visit other cities you can contact me and maybe I can help. To be honest so far Atlanta has the best SWs in the country. Mainly because there is a spot with a lot of strip clubs all in one area so a lot of the girls out there are strippers getting off of work so they walk down the street in bikinis and high heels. Young healthy WSWs that never complain.

DExplorer
06-18-17, 08:21
Did a couple quick laps through F-V-A strolls yesterday, only saw one SW out, looked ok, but stopped before I could finish recon. Hit the are as well, saw two, a spinner type BSW already in negotiations and a brunette WSW that at first pass looked ok. Once I got close, she said, "Hi, I'm Brandy" and between the major amounts of missing teeth and sores on her, I was gone. Never been happier to not scoop in my life.

DTownFreak
06-18-17, 23:19
Haha I say the same thing all the time. When I am with a group of friends and they have their wives / girlfriends with them, I see perfect 10's strolling in whatever city I happen to be in. I once even rushed back to my hotel to get my car and returned 15 minutes later and the street was completely empty. I think there is some type of balance in the universe that does this. I remember when I was about to break up with my girlfriend I saw the best my city has to offer and had to really be sneaky. Then once I became single and could spend all night cruising I wouldn't see a thing.I wish back and see no one. And when I'm single there no one out. It's weird as hell. I think dudes get them and keep. Idk LOL.

It's pretty messed up cause they be bad as if they are new to the stroll. I'm still messed up over missing out on these hot younger ones.

John Draven
06-18-17, 23:22
So had to pick up some at the airport and on way back had to get gas and exit off from I275 south at exit 22 which is Michigan ave. There is a hot looking female pan handler holding a sign. Blonde hair wear a baseball cap. She holds the sign needing donations and has head down. I guess she does want to draw attention to her looks. I gave her a few bucks close to get a closer look. Came over and said thanks and got a good look. Nice tight body and great looking. I think she is just doing this to make some serious cash. Did not have time to find out if she wanted to make some serious money. Not sure is she willing to play. Too bad had a friend with me.

Anyone seen this gal?

Jdraven.

Acoustic53
06-19-17, 00:02
So had to pick up some at the airport and on way back had to get gas and exit off from I275 south at exit 22 which is Michigan ave. There is a hot looking female pan handler holding a sign. Blonde hair wear a baseball cap. She holds the sign needing donations and has head down. I guess she does want to draw attention to her looks. I gave her a few bucks close to get a closer look. Came over and said thanks and got a good look. Nice tight body and great looking. I think she is just doing this to make some serious cash. Did not have time to find out if she wanted to make some serious money. Not sure is she willing to play. Too bad had a friend with me.

Anyone seen this gal?

Jdraven.
Mr. Jdraven, I have seen this girl -- "seen", as in "viewed" -- at the exit you named, and also at the I-75 exit at Southfield Road in Lincoln Park a few months ago. That time, I pulled off the road and parked, walked back to her standing on the tiny island between the entrance and exit ramps and spoke with her. She was pretty, albeit with a large gap between her front teeth, and she had a great story: small town girl of 29 from Ludington, five small children, husband laid off, just trying to get enough cash for Christmas gifts for her kids. I was sold and handed her a ten. Told my kids this story and they told me I was scammed. Sure enough, couple weeks later, after Christmas, she is out there again.

I was surprised to see her at I-275, but I could be very wrong and it is not the same girl, but the m. o. is very similar.

Acoustic53
06-19-17, 09:38
The Ave in Inkster was active this morning around 8:30. Three WSWs along the sidewalk near the various motels. One has a lion's mane of honey-colored hair, but her face bears witness to a hard life, and I am not interested. Second one disappeared before I returned, but the third, a mostly slender brunette wearing short shorts and her dark hair pulled up on top of her head was headed for the gas station / Mini-Mart across from the court. I pulled in to meet her, but lost track of her, so I exited. Only after I left did I see her standing at the curb at the side of the door to the mini mart. But I also saw a man wearing a badge entering his unmarked dark gray Charger at the pumps, so just as well I didn't pick her up in front of him.

I went well around the area to come back to the minimart but she was gone; then I found her again, heading west in the Avs. I pulled into a parking lot and waited for her. Turns out I have reported on this girl before, but I did not recall her name. It is Alicia. She has a large tattoo on her upper right thigh that might be a butterfly. She speaks rapidly and incoherently, so you may have to ask her to repeat herself. She was just about to get in my vehicle when I noticed that I was parked directly across from the police station, and that I was late for a meeting already, so I locked my door and drove off, to Alicia's disappointment. She says she is out to "make a few dollars", so if you are in the area, she is available.

Sleeper1
06-19-17, 16:11

Anyone seen this gal?

Jdraven.Have seen her out there several times in the past year. There's usually a guy working the other exit. Assume they are there together and this is their source of income. Saw a story that you can make good money doing this. See below. Probably safer and better money for her to stand there rather than taking the occasional ride to suck a cock.

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/06/michigan_car_dealership_goes_v.html

MongerForLife
06-20-17, 18:00
I hooked up with Shannon for first time this morning early AM. Excellent DT skills and she is first one I came across that swallows. She hasworking digits for those interested. Prefers to work out of her place but I didn't go there in the wee hours of AM.

ATeal77
06-20-17, 18:22
I hooked up with Shannon for first time this morning early AM. Excellent DT skills and she is first one I came across that swallows. She hasworking digits for those interested. Prefers to work out of her place but I didn't go there in the wee hours of AM.Interested. How did she look and how much?

Bones81
06-20-17, 19:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

I'm not 100% sure how you go from wondering if a hot homeless woman who is begging on the street might be open to making a lot more money for a lot less work to thinking about fucking girls but you should probably see a professional about those kinds of urges.

Shit like that if left untreated can get a man into a world of hurt

Just saying,

A2

LohnDog
06-20-17, 22:36
I hooked up with Shannon for first time this morning early AM. Excellent DT skills and she is first one I came across that swallows. She hasworking digits for those interested. Prefers to work out of her place but I didn't go there in the wee hours of AM.I would love the info! How bad of a spot is her place?

IWasChosen
06-21-17, 10:37
Was driving around John are yesterday around 6 in the afternoon. Nothing really except 1 decoy, couple of older WSW's. Passing the gas station on State Fair, I saw a decent looking WSW. She didn't look bad at all when I came around again to get a closer look. She is a bbw, but not sloppy big, but bigger nonetheless. I have never seen her before so I was just going to pass on her just in case she was a decoy. I was about to leave the area until I saw her walking down John are towards 8 mile. So, I looked at her while I passed her and she gave me the look. I turned down one of the side streets and came back around. I pulled up next to her and she got in, told me her name is megan. We did an LE check and everything was good. We did a little small talk while I drove around to find a good spot. Once I finally found a spot I told her I just wanted a blowjob and she asked how I like it, told her deep and sloppy. Gave her 20, she gave me one of the best blowjobs I have gotten in a long time. A lot of deepthroating, spitting, and her moaning. She is definitely in my top 3 right now. While she was giving me head and went down her shorts to play with her kitty and she was extremely wet and she passed the finger smell test too. She made me nut after a few minutes and she deep throated me while I was cumming. She was swallowing my nut as I was cumming, which is very hot to me and feels great. She got up and no nut was left and she gave my dick a goodbye kiss. She gave me her number and told me to call her. I will definitely repeat. I'm not big on bbw's, but she is the stereotypical bbw who can really suck a dick and love it.

Member #5509
06-22-17, 07:00
I hooked up with Shannon for first time this morning early AM. Excellent DT skills and she is first one I came across that swallows. She hasworking digits for those interested. Prefers to work out of her place but I didn't go there in the wee hours of AM.If you're willing, may I have digits?

Loomy
06-22-17, 08:11
Was driving around John are yesterday around 6 in the afternoon. Nothing really except 1 decoy, couple of older WSW's. Passing the gas station on State Fair, I saw a decent looking WSW. She didn't look bad at all when I came around again to get a closer look. She is a bbw, but not sloppy big, but bigger nonetheless. I have never seen her before so I was just going to pass on her just in case she was a decoy. I was about to leave the area until I saw her walking down John are towards 8 mile. So, I looked at her while I passed her and she gave me the look. I turned down one of the side streets and came back around. I pulled up next to her and she got in, told me her name is megan. We did an LE check and everything was good. We did a little small talk while I drove around to find a good spot. Once I finally found a spot I told her I just wanted a blowjob and she asked how I like it, told her deep and sloppy. Gave her 20, she gave me one of the best blowjobs I have gotten in a long time. A lot of deepthroating, spitting, and her moaning. She is definitely in my top 3 right now. While she was giving me head and went down her shorts to play with her kitty and she was extremely wet and she passed the finger smell test too. She made me nut after a few minutes and she deep throated me while I was cumming. She was swallowing my nut as I was cumming, which is very hot to me and feels great. She got up and no nut was left and she gave my dick a goodbye kiss. She gave me her number and told me to call her. I will definitely repeat. I'm not big on bbw's, but she is the stereotypical bbw who can really suck a dick and love it."Decoy" as in a Police Operation (Sting) and you just nonchalantly drop that. That should be the main topic of the posting if you say actual evidence of a sting going on. You should give description of decoy, make and model and location of any unmarks. A sting should get the APB treatment.

MongerDl
06-22-17, 23:12
"Decoy" as in a Police Operation (Sting) and you just nonchalantly drop that. That should be the main topic of the posting if you say actual evidence of a sting going on. You should give description of decoy, make and model and location of any unmarks. A sting should get the APB treatment.For all of you Detroit mongers including the lurkers. The Detroit Police Department has been running sting operations on John are all year. More than I have seen in the past. Primarily these stings take place in 2 areas. The 1st being one block south of 7 mile which I believe is Hollywood? Either way one block south of 7 mile. Be VERY CAREFUL scooping in that area. I too was just cruising the are on Tuesday around 6 PM and saw two girls being used as decoys. One was a thin brunette and the other a smoking hot blonde that DAMN I wish was a SW. I also saw two different guys get busted and then the decoy was right back out there. What they do is the decoy get set in place and then DPD is parked in the alley next to the fire station or one block west of John are on Derby. As soon as the scoop is made or solicitation takes place BOOM they swoop in and 1 minute later here comes the tow truck. That have been running the same sting at that same corner all year long.

The other less frequently used spot is at the old party store just south of 8 mile. Same deal there too. The moral of this story is if you read the forum and the 21 rules on the home page of this website you know that you should always survey the area FIRST. Meaning really take a good look. And not only for Pussy. You should be looking for things out of the norm. Parked cars with tinted windows. Girls that seem too good to be true. Police presence or tow trucks. These are all signs. Also watch the actual regular girls. You will see they stay the fuck away from any LEO activity. Honestly though, if you are out there looking for pussy and you don't know this yet. Perhaps you should either consider a new hobby or stick with Backspace. Because the infobim sharing here should be common knowledge to anyone that knows what the fuck they are doing.

MrNiceGuy6
06-23-17, 00:15
Took a cruise to see what was out this afternoon. Saw a few but didn't scoop. My spidey senses have been tingling more than usual. So been sticking with massages and SC lately. But I did see 4 different WSW today. First was a WSW, thin, extremely short hair, kinda reddish. Anyone seen her? Also saw an average brunette, huge red shoulder bag. All black clothes. Saw another blonde with a red flower in her hair. Looked pretty rough. Was bending over in front of the family dollar store and giving a moon shot at traffic. Lastly, saw a taller brunette, white top, blue jeans, looks like a nice set of naturals.

Stopped into mcdonalds to grab a coke, and in walks a younger dark blonde. Nice figure, angel wing tattoos and other small random tattoos. Sparkly shoes. Would have started a convo, but was running late at this point. Anyone know her?

Keep it safe!

Nice guy.

RCS310
06-23-17, 06:37
Tele was packed at rush hour, but I decided to turn off and scope things out. It wasn't supposed to be just a recon, but it turned into one after a close call I had. An aforementioned shorter dark-haired, pink top and black skirt (I think it was white shorts yesterday, though) WSW was on roadside between the Vic and liquor store, chatting in some guy's window. I turned in just before 6 and came back up Woodbine, took a look down and saw she was still there minus the car, but continued on Wood. Just a few houses up, and two swarm cars came out of the wilderness. Those unmarked cruisers, making a dash for something. I just kept right on trucking. There was also a prowler parked behind the church on Lenore and Curtis, ready to go. There's been a bit more presence recently when I've been driving through the area.

Sightings, the aforementioned pink top chick, whose affiliations I've begun to question. There were a few more WSWs up on southside of GR. One I had my eye on was this cute little redhead in a batman tee. The rest were pretty bland or outright scary. I didn't partake. Too much risk, even though I saw no evidence of the swarmers coming back.

DetroitBaller
06-23-17, 16:50
Took a cruise to see what was out this afternoon. Saw a few but didn't scoop. My spidey senses have been tingling more than usual. So been sticking with massages and SC lately. But I did see 4 different WSW today. First was a WSW, thin, extremely short hair, kinda reddish. Anyone seen her? Also saw an average brunette, huge red shoulder bag. All black clothes. Saw another blonde with a red flower in her hair. Looked pretty rough. Was bending over in front of the family dollar store and giving a moon shot at traffic. Lastly, saw a taller brunette, white top, blue jeans, looks like a nice set of naturals.

Stopped into mcdonalds to grab a coke, and in walks a younger dark blonde. Nice figure, angel wing tattoos and other small random tattoos. Sparkly shoes. Would have started a convo, but was running late at this point. Anyone know her?

Keep it safe!

Nice guy.Seen the redhead in front of the Chinese restaurant, she asked me for a cig told her I didn't have anymore so she asked if she could hit mine I told her keep it and went inside the Chinese joint to get my food. Her face looked decent definitely BJ worthy she continued walking down the ave towards martin around 3:30 yesterday.

Miles33
06-23-17, 17:29
Seen the redhead in front of the Chinese restaurant, she asked me for a cig told her I didn't have anymore so she asked if she could hit mine I told her keep it and went inside the Chinese joint to get my food. Her face looked decent definitely BJ worthy she continued walking down the ave towards martin around 3:30 yesterday.Redhead is probably Amber, very friendly & worth picking up. I scoop her every chance I get.

JoeDocks11
06-23-17, 18:46
Tele was packed at rush hour, but I decided to turn off and scope things out. It wasn't supposed to be just a recon, but it turned into one after a close call I had. An aforementioned shorter dark-haired, pink top and black skirt (I think it was white shorts yesterday, though) WSW was on roadside between the Vic and liquor store, chatting in some guy's window. I turned in just before 6 and came back up Woodbine, took a look down and saw she was still there minus the car, but continued on Wood. Just a few houses up, and two swarm cars came out of the wilderness. Those unmarked cruisers, making a dash for something. I just kept right on trucking. There was also a prowler parked behind the church on Lenore and Curtis, ready to go. There's been a bit more presence recently when I've been driving through the area.

Sightings, the aforementioned pink top chick, whose affiliations I've begun to question. There were a few more WSWs up on southside of GR. One I had my eye on was this cute little redhead in a batman tee. The rest were pretty bland or outright scary. I didn't partake. Too much risk, even though I saw no evidence of the swarmers coming back.Your spidey senses served you well. The decoys have been working mainly near Telegraph. After they arrest you, they take you to the church parking lot for processing. Of course, they take your car. You walk out of there with a ticket in your pocket. The court date notice will show up in the mailbox.

DetroitSkinny
06-23-17, 20:59
At 7:55 PM Friday night I turned north off 6 Mile onto John Are. Immediately saw a tow truck (Nevada Towing) that had a big, black freshly washed Dodge Ram hooked to the bed and a late model black sedan hooked behind. It was turning east on 6 Mile. My senses immediately went on high alert.

Nothing out until saw a WSW. A little on the heavy side. Come strolling out of the first street south of 7 Mile to take up a position. Didn't see any backups. Kept going to 8 Mile. Got gas. Came back. The chunky WSW was still there and still didn't see any back up. Then at Golden Gate a small BSW was standing maybe 10 feet back from The Are. Again seemed strange plus I had never seen either one before. More concerning is that LE will often wait to bust mongers on the first north / south street west of the Are.

I might be over paranoid, but it didn't feel right although stings are usually not conducted this late. Guess my best advice would be to avoid the Are for a while unless you know who you are picking up. Stay safe.

John Draven
06-23-17, 23:58
I comment that a few weeks back. I did the same but I pulled to the intersection circling around. She saw me coming towards her and walked out and strut her stuff hopping I bite. I turned my signal on to turn right back on to telegraph. She stood right by my car as I waited for traffic to clear. I did something stupid, pushed my luck. I rolled down my window and said move off the road your blocking my view. She walked to the corner next to the Victory and I can hear her talking to someone and then noticed she signaled by crisscrossing her arm like a safe gesture like in baseball. She looks way too good.

Be safe fella and use your big head.

Jdraven.

Sightings, the aforementioned pink top chick, whose affiliations I've begun to question. There were a few more WSWs up on southside of GR. One I had my eye on was this cute little redhead in a batman tee. The rest were pretty bland or outright scary. I didn't partake. Too much risk, even though I saw no evidence of the swarmers coming back.

LohnDog
06-25-17, 00:51
John are slow a few on the ave I was trying to get get a Mexican girl with blond hair but I keep missing her most of the girls out was BSW.

DExplorer
06-25-17, 16:50
Went looking in that that time that stretches between late night and early morning, First shot the Ave, only saw one SW out and not my type.

Headed over to the Are and the LEO presence was rough. Saw two potential pickups between 7 & 8 started my recon and came back around to a foolish monger pulling a you-turn to scoop. Moments later marked LEO car roles by and sees him scooping, turns around and kills the lights waiting for him to reemerge. Boom pulled over. Do your recon gents, missing on a SP is better than a visit with uncle.

Headed back south for another roll of the Ave with a sweep of Vernor and Fort as well, but other than a very rough looking larger, older BSW, nothing was there.

Unfortunate I didn't get to enjoy anything, but happy to still have my car.

Cruzzr
06-25-17, 23:03
...There's been a bit more presence recently when I've been driving through the area.

Sightings, the aforementioned pink top chick, whose affiliations I've begun to question. There were a few more WSWs up on southside of GR. One I had my eye on was this cute little redhead in a batman tee. The rest were pretty bland or outright scary. I didn't partake. Too much risk, even though I saw no evidence of the swarmers coming back.Drove through the area Sunday afternoon. There are a couple of SWs on GR I've seen past week or so that seem to spend most of their time sitting on a ledge by the veterinary office, but once in a while stand on the corner or walk a half block or so on Lenore or Fenton. One is a bit thick, dark hair, the other a thin short-haired redhead. There's also a very large unattractive (to me) blonde who walks regularly back and forth by the notel. Down on 6 mi by the party store saw a rather attractive 30-something leggy blonde. Went around the block for another look, saw marked cruiser following her walk path on Santa Maria up Woodbine. So possible she's working with LE or if not they properly figured she's not out looking for a lost dog and flashed someone who didn't turn away like I did. On seeing the LE unit, I had decided to not turn the same direction as the young lady was walking, but watched the unit in my rearview. Decided that was enough looking for the day and took off.

HardMuscle1
06-26-17, 08:36
Just a Reminder the Fireworks are this evening downtown! It'll be Ridiculous Downtown and Many people in the Neighborhood will be out bbqing etc.

Thinking this evening would be a good night to Scoop with all the other Distractions going on?

Be Safe Everyone and Happy Hunting!

Maxx Swank
06-26-17, 20:31
I was cruising the Triangle Saturday night. I saw the same.

That big blond was lumbering down the side street in a slinky black dress. I thought about it for a minute because of easy access. But I passed up because she looked too full-size for the car. Later I saw her wobbling down Woodbine in the parking lot of the building with the lighthouse attachment. I thought about it again but she looks like the type that would get pissed and rip down a mirror or visor.

There was a loose, grey pit-bull on Wormer between Pickford and GR. I went around the block a few times watching for the dog to chew someone up. Never happened.

Ran into the tall dark haired chick and her shorter, thin friend by the vet. Talked to them for a few minutes. Warned them about the dog.

MightyMonger
06-26-17, 20:44
John are slow a few on the ave I was trying to get get a Mexican girl with blond hair but I keep missing her most of the girls out was BSW.Are you talking about the one by the car lot?

MightyMonger
06-26-17, 20:46
"Decoy" as in a Police Operation (Sting) and you just nonchalantly drop that. That should be the main topic of the posting if you say actual evidence of a sting going on. You should give description of decoy, make and model and location of any unmarks. A sting should get the APB treatment.LE has been hitting the are hard for the last year. I won't even drive down it anymore.

DetroitBaller
06-26-17, 21:20
Are you talking about the one by the car lot?The car lot pass lonyo?? Pretty sure that's a dude.

Poppabd
06-27-17, 13:53
The car lot pass lonyo?? Pretty sure that's a dude.Definitely a dude many of dudes have fallen victim from a distance get up close and you will know the truth Eve is an Adam LOL.

Skivelitis
06-27-17, 13:57
The car lot pass lonyo?? Pretty sure that's a dude.Think you're right. I believe it has been mentioned somewhat recently here as well. Better search the forums, LohnDog, before you get in a situation you may not be interested in!

MongerForLife
06-27-17, 14:22
Think you're right. I believe it has been mentioned somewhat recently here as well. Better search the forums, LohnDog, before you get in a situation you may not be interested in!I think the dudes in dresses might even be multiplying in that area. Few BSW have been in that area that kinda looked that way.

MightyMonger
06-27-17, 16:24
The car lot pass lonyo?? Pretty sure that's a dude.It is, but I was kind of hoping LohnDog would answer my question.

LohnDog
06-28-17, 16:19
Are you talking about the one by the car lot?No not by the car lot and no way this was a dude.

MongerForLife
06-29-17, 04:11
No not by the car lot and no way this was a dude.The bleach blonde older SW? I think she mexican?

DExplorer
06-30-17, 00:01
Went hunting at a different time than normal and it paid off. Just off the Ave I found Jamie. A mid-20's WSW Spinner. After LEO checks, I scooped her and went to find a spot. She was more "with-it" than most and was actually coherent and a good conversationalist. After negotiating for a BBBJ ($20+ potential tip), she went to work. One of the best BJs I've had. DT skills, nice and wet, kept going after I shot and swallowed every drop.

Will definitely repeat.

LohnDog
06-30-17, 17:13
Went hunting at a different time than normal and it paid off. Just off the Ave I found Jamie. A mid-20's WSW Spinner. After LEO checks, I scooped her and went to find a spot. She was more "with-it" than most and was actually coherent and a good conversationalist. After negotiating for a BBBJ ($20+ potential tip), she went to work. One of the best BJs I've had. DT skills, nice and wet, kept going after I shot and swallowed every drop.

Will definitely repeat.Did you get a number.

MightyMonger
07-02-17, 13:39

Will definitely repeat.Was this the 18 yo Jamie or the late 20's Jamie?

Skivelitis
07-02-17, 14:55
Was this the 18 yo Jamie or the late 20's Jamie?Just a guess, but if it was 18 y/o Jamie, she would have made it a point to advertise the fact.

DExplorer
07-02-17, 16:04
Just a guess, but if it was 18 y/o Jamie, she would have made it a point to advertise the fact.It was the younger one. The streets just age them. Her enthusiasm really makes for a stellar experience. Older Jaime is good too, but the younger girls sloppiness and swallowing put her over the top.

DeboDee23
07-02-17, 20:40
Paige has been texting me a lot to come see her, so I decided to go ahead and see her. She was in the abandoned house next to the apartments. After a little small talk gave her 20 for a blowjob. She has her tongue ring back in and it felt great. She stopped and told me she hasn't fucked in a while so she handed me a cover, pulled down her pants and bent over. She was very wet and I pounded her for a few minutes til I filled the cover up. I had a vid of it, but I didn't save it. I'll see her again sometime next week.I heard she just got out of jail is it true. Does she still have the same number.

IWasChosen
07-03-17, 10:44
I heard she just got out of jail is it true. Does she still have the same number.I haven't been keeping up with Paige lately, so I 'm not sure.

Sammy1973
07-03-17, 13:50

Will definitely repeat.Would like her number as well if you have it.

PremiumMac
07-04-17, 09:08
Since I saw a post about Kristin a while ago, I have been back on the are looking for her. This morning purely by chance I saw her and quickly scooped. She was one of my ATF's and I hadn't seen her in a couple of years. I have been semi-retired for a while and she is all I remembered. I did a quick mish date with her and will probably be looking for her again real soon as the talent on this strip has diminished a lot. It was a great way to start the holiday. Hope everyone has a good one!

Go Deep
07-04-17, 11:53

Will definitely repeat.If she's safe I'd like her number too.

Wiggles0923
07-04-17, 14:49
Michigan between Beech and Inkster is getting busy. Seen 6 out today One skinny blonde by Beech, not bad looking, one skinny blond by Merriman also not bad looking, 1 chubby hispanic, one chubby black, and two I did not get a good look at. Have fun.

BigD420
07-04-17, 17:25
Seen the Police talking to the Skinny Blonde at the 25 HR Store last night when I drove by. Never have picked up A SW usually stick to BP, but I'm and the area quite A bit & I usually C at least one SW between Middlebelt & Beech. Actually had one A few Weeks ago think I was trying to scoop Her when I was checking out prices for SS at the local Hotels.

Hoestroll
07-05-17, 09:52
Just checking in. Haven't been here in ages. Seems like the are has dried up. When I drive through, there's not much going on. Usually 4:30 -6 ish weekdays. I Also tried a couple of late night summers and. Still ghost town. Has LEO been working hard or is this another case of gentrification LEO fever?

Speaker Boner
07-08-17, 17:43
I was in the mood for some drugged-out, easy, zombie head. Even though there hasn't been shit going on in that horrible hell-hole neighborhood of 6-mile & Telegraph, I'm usually near there, so I figured I'd take a spin through (Saturday afternoon). There was a nice looking (from a distance) blonde in a black dress roaming up and down 6-Mile. Because of all the busts going on around there lately, I didn't risk it. I bounced, went home, and pounded the pud. Saved a few bucks, and didn't get pinched! Anyone know if she's legit?

FreeNEasyToo
07-08-17, 22:26
Worked today in Mid Town so figured time to play. Nothing on Fort so went to the ave. Saw a very, very pretty WSW walking down the first street east of Livernois. Hit the sidestreet and came around, 30 foot awat, someone coming the opposite direction scooped. That is my ne mission because she looked so good. Anyone with knowledgw about her? Looked young, not weatheredm and very pretty. Obviously working.

LulusLove
07-09-17, 11:47
Worked today in Mid Town so figured time to play. Nothing on Fort so went to the ave. Saw a very, very pretty WSW walking down the first street east of Livernois. Hit the sidestreet and came around, 30 foot awat, someone coming the opposite direction scooped. That is my ne mission because she looked so good. Anyone with knowledgw about her? Looked young, not weatheredm and very pretty. Obviously working.I've never even looked that way, always assumed no-one worked that way. The primary stroll I assumed was live to where the Vic was.

Poppabd
07-09-17, 12:55
Worked today in Mid Town so figured time to play. Nothing on Fort so went to the ave. Saw a very, very pretty WSW walking down the first street east of Livernois. Hit the sidestreet and came around, 30 foot awat, someone coming the opposite direction scooped. That is my ne mission because she looked so good. Anyone with knowledgw about her? Looked young, not weatheredm and very pretty. Obviously working.Probably get your info if give more of a description of the WSW. Pretty is in the eye of the beholder.

Height hair color body type.

DetroitBaller
07-09-17, 22:33
I've never even looked that way, always assumed no-one worked that way. The primary stroll I assumed was live to where the Vic was.You can find them down to Wesson sometimes up to junction depending if there are any dopehouses in that area.

DetroitBaller
07-10-17, 00:22
You can find them down to Wesson sometimes up to junction depending if there are any dopehouses in that area.I should clarify past Wesson they most likely won't be standing still but walking to and fro the dopehouses.

Go Deep
07-10-17, 19:25
Seen the Police talking to the Skinny Blonde at the 25 HR Store last night when I drove by. Never have picked up A SW usually stick to BP, but I'm and the area quite A bit & I usually C at least one SW between Middlebelt & Beech. Actually had one A few Weeks ago think I was trying to scoop Her when I was checking out prices for SS at the local Hotels.What is ink town.

Skivelitis
07-11-17, 04:14
What is ink town.City of Inkster.

FreeNEasyToo
07-11-17, 12:27
Probably get your info if give more of a description of the WSW. Pretty is in the eye of the beholder.

Height hair color body type.Unfortunately, she was a 15 footer as she got scooped before I got closer, but the eyes haven't failed yet. Blonde hair, shoulder length, 5-5", no apparent marks of legs, arms or face. That is what got me because she almost looked too good to be there, but as the oncoming vehicle pulled up, I got my answer.

Pickle252
07-12-17, 21:21
A few weeks back about 6 am on the ave, I scooped a WSW named Stephany. She gave good head and had an amazing rack. Is she still out? I would like to hit her up again. I would recommend if you see her. I am bad with ages, but would guess she is in her late twenties. She was totally with it, didn't seem all drugged out. She has shorter dark hair, not black, but dark. I would guess she was around 130 lbs or so. If anyone has her info please pm me. Thanks.

Maxx Swank
07-16-17, 16:02
Cruised the Triangle last night. A lot of cars.

Came across Addy. She's a mid-twenties WF. About 5'-0" or maybe a little shorter w / short brown hair. Really thin.

I was going for a 20 BJ. She insisted twice that amount with "time is money". She complained so much I ended up turning around and dropping her back at her spot. They are all starting to balk at 20.

Not sure how much you guys donate. IMHO prices are going up while quality is dropping.

DExplorer
07-17-17, 02:45
Cruised the Triangle last night. A lot of cars.

Came across Addy. She's a mid-twenties WF. About 5'-0" or maybe a little shorter w / short brown hair. Really thin.

I was going for a 20 BJ. She insisted twice that amount with "time is money". She complained so much I ended up turning around and dropping her back at her spot. They are all starting to balk at 20.

Not sure how much you guys donate. IMHO prices are going up while quality is dropping.Been running into that myself. Where before they would start at $30, now it's $40 or more. If they aren't open to my counter offer of $20 + a potential tip if they do really well, it's right back out they go. While there are a couple that always earn the tip it's a good way to insure that the others always at least try to give a more than mechanical BJ.

Pickle252
07-17-17, 06:19
This section of USASG is usually the one that is most updated. What has happened? Looks like I am going to have to get some BBBJ tomorrow and get some info. On here. LOL. Is there something I am missing, or are the streets just gone sour? I know the last few times I went out, it was a challenge finding something worthwhile.

BarryWilliams9
07-17-17, 08:06
Now I think I have seen it all, or else the SWs think they can screw us better online. Noticed a GoFundMe campaign online in the past day or 2 set up by Adriane of the Are.

Looking to raise $10 K (for "medical issues" and to keep from being homeless and to study (criminal psychology. Wow! Think I will deposit $10 K into that account.

Immediately. I will not post the link, in consideration of the Mods, so you will have to do your own search on the GoFundMe site.

GuyDetroit
07-17-17, 09:33
Cruised yesterday late morning, the are didn't have any action except a haggard red head WSW, on to harper where I seen a big booty BSW and one BSW at the motel but didn't get a good look could possibly be a man. On Chalmers near Eastwood I turned down the street and seen bolt on Sandy and a cute petite BSW, since I seen a post on Sandy I decided on her once she got away from possible pimp. Car date. 25 bbjcim, bolt on are kinda hard but good to look at, she also has skills and finished me quick. Claim to have no digits though.

HeadsUp313
07-18-17, 22:45
I just wanted to warn everyone that LE has a new Asian decoy out there on the streets. She is a very attractive young lady so she stands out like a sore thumb. I'm sure LE will have a lot of success busting mongers using her. She was in the Triangle but I'm sure LE will use her on all of the Detroit tracks. Yes I'm 100% certain she's a decoy officer.

Slick Jr
07-18-17, 23:15
Cruised yesterday late morning, the are didn't have any action except a haggard red head WSW, on to harper where I seen a big booty BSW and one BSW at the motel but didn't get a good look could possibly be a man. On Chalmers near Eastwood I turned down the street and seen bolt on Sandy and a cute petite BSW, since I seen a post on Sandy I decided on her once she got away from possible pimp. Car date. 25 bbjcim, bolt on are kinda hard but good to look at, she also has skills and finished me quick. Claim to have no digits though.What time of day did you see the big booty BSW. Haven't seen one on the strolls consistently in years. A lot of nice asses but not too many phat ones. Time for them to make a comeback 😄.

MrGeneric
07-20-17, 08:09
It was probably Remy. Later in the eve usually increases your chance of finding her, although she has a habit of disappearing for weeks at a time. Fun time if you can catch her though. Great BBBJ technique.

What time of day did you see the big booty BSW. Haven't seen one on the strolls consistently in years. A lot of nice asses but not too many phat ones. Time for them to make a comeback 😄.

GuyDetroit
07-20-17, 11:27
It was probably Remy. Later in the eve usually increases your chance of finding her, although she has a habit of disappearing for weeks at a time. Fun time if you can catch her though. Great BBBJ technique.You know guys reading really is fundamental in life especially on this board. It says late morning on my report which is from about 9-12 I guess. It was around 11 I guess though.

FrankBeans
07-20-17, 21:20
Decoy at the usual spot near 7 and Are. White, pretty.

MrGeneric
07-21-17, 08:08
Odds are we are both talking about the same girl, and if we are, I've seen her out more consistently in the later part of the day than the morning, which is why I put my two cents in. I assume she doesn't just work the morning shift.

You know guys reading really is fundamental in life especially on this board. It says late morning on my report which is from about 9-12 I guess. It was around 11 I guess though.

Pickle252
07-22-17, 06:33
Be careful on the Ave today I cruise the strip between 5 and 6 am I came lacrosse for LEO at the hotel just west of Wyoming. There was an unusually high amount of SWS also this morning with about 70% of them being good looking. One of them in particular was a platinum blonde with a nice white dress. I also Cruise the triangle just before 5 am And there was three WSW on GR one heavy set and two skinny decent looking girls. I did not see or sense any presence of LEO. If this message is not very clear it's because I am talking to text and cannot proofread my post due to my driving. I wanted to get this out just in case anybody was out looking and I could save them a Big Bill and a lot of troubles.

NotSureY
07-22-17, 12:23
Be careful on the Ave today I cruise the strip between 5 and 6 am I came lacrosse for LEO at the hotel just west of Wyoming. There was an unusually high amount of SWS also this morning with about 70% of them being good looking. One of them in particular was a platinum blonde with a nice white dress. I also Cruise the triangle just before 5 am And there was three WSW on GR one heavy set and two skinny decent looking girls. I did not see or sense any presence of LEO. If this message is not very clear it's because I am talking to text and cannot proofread my post due to my driving. I wanted to get this out just in case anybody was out looking and I could save them a Big Bill and a lot of troubles.Yes, LE is turning up the heat. Be careful out there guys.

Bust One
07-23-17, 11:28
Yes, LE is turning up the heat. Be careful out there guys.This is very true.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/how-detroit-police-are-helping-curb-prostitution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDjKGnPWsRo

Slick Jr
07-23-17, 15:52
Yes, LE is turning up the heat. Be careful out there guys.It's an election year. The one time Duggan has to act like he cares about the neighborhood.

DetroitBaller
07-23-17, 17:52
Seen on Facebook some girl was picked up on Vernor and dumped on Michigan and Chopin last night not sure if she was a SW but I'm sure the law will be out in that area.

Jkjr68
07-24-17, 09:20
Cruzin' this morning, the are from ate to 6. One BSW at the are and six. Nothing looking good though.

ShadyGt
07-24-17, 12:27
1145 this morning driving down the are, near the Coney Island that has signs saying coming soon, red Dodge truck and down the street brunette tall then dress in all black carry a purse, anyone seen this one before, seen at least 6 out around noon.

Jkjr68
07-24-17, 12:35
Looks like UC hanging at StateF and T R.

Be careful fellas.

RollingDirty
07-24-17, 17:16
Pretty quiet on my first pass.

Angel is out now on Fort just south of the Bridge To Canada. I talked to her briefly and gave her some spare change.

BSW's really aren't my thing.

No LEO out that I've seen, but I'm not here enough to know what is used for UC.

Hopefully I will have something decent to report later.

R D