PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73

Jbfe147
12-17-16, 14:35
Picked up Jodi from the Ave yesterday. She says business has been "Terrible" since the temps have plunged and the snow has piled up. That tells me that we mongers should negotiate for lower prices simply based on "Supply and demand. " Call me a "Greedy capitalist," but one doesn't have to be a genius to know that taking less and getting out of the cold for a while is far better than freezing your coochie off by sticking to your steep price while all your competition is having a "30% Off Sale. " NOTE: Stay off the side streets. They are a sheet of ice. Lots of slipping and sliding with cars often parked on both sides. Very dangerous.

Jodie. Who doesn't have a phone. Is an enigma: she is the only working girl I know besides Asian Liz who claims to actually like Halo. Says they became tight while in the Grey Bar Hotel together. Stated the guy Halo married has been her long time "Sug. " Hasn't seen Halo since she was released in February but gives the marriage a 50/50 chance. "If Halo likes you, she's fine. " I could debate that, but let the topic drop. Stay safe and remember: Old Man Winter can be a mongers best friend.Well how low can you go? If you can't stand 25/50 maybe a new hobby should be sought out.

FreeNEasyToo
12-17-16, 19:44
Went down to pick up the holiday ham and had time to play. Went to both the Ave. And Fort with no luck. Probably the weather and m,aybe the fact it was early. Can't wait to become a big kid so that I can get some digits, and make this a lot easier. Be safe guys.

TheTrackStar
12-18-16, 01:11
Picked up Amanda at 6 and Telegraph. Found a nice spot and got one hell of a BBBJTC for $30. She gave me her number for a second date.

TheTrackStar
12-18-16, 01:53
I heard her family took her from the hospital to Florida to get her clean.Is this the girl you guys are talking about?

bean2002
12-18-16, 12:58
Is this the girl you guys are talking about?Hey Guys, isn't that Mel from the R?

Maxx Swank
12-18-16, 13:38
Was patrolling the Triangle last night and mined Jennifer.

Jennifer is white, 28, really thin and flat chested w / long hair. Her demeanor is slow-motion but really easy to get along with. She says she works at a pizza place.

I picked her up and asked her what she's up to and she says, "Waiting for my phone to charge in the store. " LOL I guess the store charges $2. 00 to charge phones now.

She did start at $30.00 but. 20 BBBJWS.

After I think she wanted to hang out, but I couldn't tell for sure because any question I asked her took her 10 or 20 seconds to answer.

LansingBoy5176
12-18-16, 17:55
Driving around John are this morning before work, looking to see if I could get a quick one in. Saw this one chick walking from the gas station on State fair and John are. Drove passed her once to take a closer look at her and to my surprise, it was the same chick I saw 2 other times, but both times wasn't able to pick her up. So, I went around the block on the icy side streets. As long as it took I thought she'd be gone. But she was still there. So, I made the scoop and we drove off to find a spot. She wanted me to touch her to do a LEO check so I did. Told me her name is Mel. She is about 5'3, a WSW spinner with some curve, red hair, but I'm not sure if it's natural red because she had on a hat and only saw the front, also has a heart tat I believe on her lower back. Gave her 20 for a BBBJ, she asked how I wanted it, I told her sloppy, but do what she do best. She got started, and man, she gave amazing head. It was sloppy, she took it deep each time without stopping, she licked it from the base to the tip and spit on it. She moans while she gives head which is very sexy to me. I was rubbing her pussy through her jeans, then I gave ass a hard smack, which made her moan louder. I asked if she like getting her ass smacked and she said yea, so I smacked some more and each time she moaned, even gave her pussy a smack which she really liked. She told me she'd go deeper and give the balls some attention, but my pants was in the way. She started sucking harder, I unloaded in her mouth, she moaned and kept sucking while I cumming. I had to get her to stop sucking, because it didn't seem like she was going to stop LOL. She spit it out and we drove off. I can tell this chick is a true freak and probably would be a good lay, but I'll try to find out next time unless someone else beat me to it LOL. I got her digits, so hopefully she will keep her phone on for a while, she comes out from time to time, but not often.Can you PM the digits?

DTownFreak
12-19-16, 12:45
Does anyone know what happened to Sara from the Triangle?Wish I got to meet her.

Bones81
12-20-16, 05:42
Devon on the ave. Anyone know her? She's super cute and nice, been looking for her. Anyone know where I can find her?

DickVanDyke
12-22-16, 10:50
So this chick rolls up literally and ask me for some change on two different occasions. I oblige her and give her a buck. Then she goes on to how she needed to suck some dick and all this jazz. I turned her down.

I run into her today same story. This time she tells me a hoe story about a guy with a huge dick wanted her to fuck with him then she ask can she suck mines! Want me to come to her house and smoke a blunt with her. She did a good job make him hard right then and there but I still turn down the offer.

Anybody delt with her what's the 411. Trap? Or some really good head from a chick in a wheelchair? Ha.

HardMuscle1
12-22-16, 18:14
Just wondering if anyone has strolled by any of our favorite locations today? With the warm weather assuming some heavy traffic but also means unc is probably out too!

I'm trying to hit the Are this evening, keep you all in the loop if I do! Be Safe and Happy Hunting everyone!

Russant
12-23-16, 02:21
So this chick rolls up literally and ask me for some change on two different occasions. I oblige her and give her a buck. Then she goes on to how she needed to suck some dick and all this jazz. I turned her down.

I run into her today same story. This time she tells me a hoe story about a guy with a huge dick wanted her to fuck with him then she ask can she suck mines! Want me to come to her house and smoke a blunt with her. She did a good job make him hard right then and there but I still turn down the offer.

Anybody delt with her what's the 411. Trap? Or some really good head from a chick in a wheelchair? Ha.Where were you?

DickVanDyke
12-23-16, 03:14
Where were you?East. Chalmers and 7 mile she be rolling around. Thing is cop in a wheelchair baiting idk she seem ligit why'all let me know.

LeftHand44
12-23-16, 07:35
Drove thru fort street yesterday morning and saw 2 WSW's out. I didn't partake but they looked okay from the car. Close to Dragoon.

GuyDetroit
12-23-16, 11:10
East. Chalmers and 7 mile she be rolling around. Thing is cop in a wheelchair baiting idk she seem ligit why'all let me know.I doubt she is with uncle with the way she solicited my mans on this video. Picking up a SW in a wheelchair though, I'm not sure how well that works lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHrWaTl53zM&t=30s.

DickVanDyke
12-23-16, 13:11
I doubt she is with uncle with the way she solicited my mans on this video. Picking up a SW in a wheelchair though, I'm not sure how well that works lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHrWaTl53zM&t=30s.Wow that's gold! Yeah man idk how that would work either but she sure is enthusiastic about it.

Pickle252
12-26-16, 20:31
Hooked up with Alicia on the triangle stroll. She is a short blond with nice perky tits. Great attitude and skills. She said she has been working the triangle for awhile and took a bit of a break. She said at one point she was 98 LBS. She is definitely healthy now. She said she is getting a one bedroom in farm hills and will have to charge more about $40 for dome. Have digits. Will be able to supply on Tuesday afternoon since S. O. Is at work then. Figured I would report on her since I haven't heard her name but she said she used to work out there. Maybe somebody's old favorite.

BarryWilliams9
12-27-16, 09:04
Drove up the Big Are stroll and picked up Adrianne / Adriana / Victoria near Lantz, went to a driveway on nearby Derby where she said a guy lets her have clients park.

She said during the Holiday Period that for 2 portraits of President Jackson the lucky fellows can get up to a hat trick from the multiple shots on goal like at a Red Wings practise.

So I had her perfect her oral skills on my bulging shaft while I then took the pole to the library to study up on my Greek. Good thing that I had my Granny's Voyager so that I.

Could have more room in the back than in my wifey's Tercel. She tell me that she going to hook up with a newbie who came to the streets from up near Grand Blanc and she.

Is going to show her the ropes of becoming a proficient WSW so there will be a 2-for-1 coming soon.

LeftHand44
12-27-16, 12:42
I was heading to Sunrise Spa and spotted 2 WSW I the back alley. One was younger and had a bad limp and the other was a big girl. I wasn't looking cause I already had a hunger for some Asian. They didn't look to appealing either. Just my humble opinion.

Slick Jr
12-27-16, 22:24
Picked up Olivia (21 yo white girl) and got a standard BBBJ for. 2 She's a plumper so you if you like them with big tits and a big ass she might be the girl for you. PM me if you want digits.Which stroll??

Poppabd
12-28-16, 16:04
Man I got some bad news Amber tall skinny who worked the Ave who just had a baby not too long ago had a heart attack the other night and died. She was a little on the crazy side but sweet RIP Amber you will be missed.

MongerForLife
12-28-16, 17:52
Saw skinny Ashley by the Vic and made the scoop. She really performs when. 3 is on the table. Been trying to get her to explore Greece but she claims that is a no go. Anyone know of any ave girls going the Greek route?

Mroader
12-28-16, 19:46
Is this the girl you guys are talking about?This is Melanie from the are. Her sister Jenette moved to florida a few years ago. Dreamed with both many times.

Poppabd
12-28-16, 20:35
I hate street rumors Amber is not dead. Smdmfh.

MongerForLife
12-29-16, 19:23
Cruised the ave last night and pickings were very slim. All I saw were 2 strung out retarded looking chicks by the Vic. One was a brunette and one blonde or reddish hair. Looked like a stripper from club near livernois was lacking a ride but didn't want one from a Good Samaritan.

MightyMonger
12-29-16, 22:13
I hate street rumors Amber is not dead. Smdmfh.Hey Poppabd, what's up with your girl Jackie?

MongerForLife
12-30-16, 02:18
Saw a petite WSW in China's old spot on Gilbert. Anyone know her? Sorry for non description. She was bundled up heavy.

Poppabd
12-30-16, 11:07
Hey Poppabd, what's up with your girl Jackie?Jackie is still my baby she is going through a transformation due to somethings that are very unfair towards her. Hopefully she will let go of the streets. I proud to say I love that woman in more than one way. She has beautiful heart.

MightyMonger
12-30-16, 23:35
Jackie is still my baby she is going through a transformation due to somethings that are very unfair towards her. Hopefully she will let go of the streets. I proud to say I love that woman in more than one way. She has beautiful heart.Well I know Jackie like most girls on the Ave know about this site so I'm sure she'll see your post. Hopefully when she reads it she will realize that someone really loves her and she get her life back on track.

Low50
12-31-16, 10:41
Lots of vehicles being towed yesterday. Be safe. The end of the year quotas have to be made I guess.

UpsideDown
12-31-16, 12:52
Lots of vehicles being towed yesterday. Be safe. The end of the year quotas have to be made I guess.Did you actually see the decoy and the sting go down, or just a lot of tow trucks?

UpsideDown
12-31-16, 12:54
Amy one seen Lena from the Ave?

IWasChosen
01-01-17, 18:12
Saw Paige Thursday night. Couldn't go into her place, because it was too many people in there. So, we went into the abando house. Got a BBBJ and then bent her over. I came in the cover and got out. I got it all for 30.

Wonders Wonder
01-02-17, 01:58
Saw Paige Thursday night. Couldn't go into her place, because it was too many people in there. So, we went into the abando house. Got a BBBJ and then bent her over. I came in the cover and got out. I got it all for 30.Nice! Check your inbox.

MrGeneric
01-02-17, 03:52
Did you actually see the decoy and the sting go down, or just a lot of tow trucks?I can confirm there was a lot of LEO in the area with it being a holiday weekend plus the recent carjacking drama over by Show & Go. I didn't see anyone getting towed but there were trucks around. Also noticed several girls with handlers extremely close by, or maybe they were decoys with undercovers. Be safe.

UpsideDown
01-02-17, 15:24
I can confirm there was a lot of LEO in the area with it being a holiday weekend plus the recent carjacking drama over by Show & Go. I didn't see anyone getting towed but there were trucks around. Also noticed several girls with handlers extremely close by, or maybe they were decoys with undercovers. Be safe.There's always a lot of LE in that area, its one of the shittiest parts of Detroit. What I'd like to know is did he see the sting go down (100% sure) or did he just see a tow truck and assume its part of a sting.

DeboDee23
01-02-17, 17:13
Saw Paige Thursday night. Couldn't go into her place, because it was too many people in there. So, we went into the abando house. Got a BBBJ and then bent her over. I came in the cover and got out. I got it all for 30.Heard that building is under 24 hrs police watch cause of the people that live there Is that true. But Paige is nice she my go to girl.

MrGeneric
01-03-17, 03:07
There's always a lot of LE in that area, its one of the shittiest parts of Detroit. What I'd like to know is did he see the sting go down (100% sure) or did he just see a tow truck and assume its part of a sting.I'm in that area quite a bit. This was way more than the usual amount of LE. Tonight, 4 girls out in various spots and no visible LE. Holiday weekend plus newsworthy event = LE bonanza. Even if it wasn't a sting, seeing several tow trucks and extra LE patrols was enough of a sign to say the odds were against you in that area over the weekend.

Low50
01-03-17, 12:20
I wouldn't assume anything about a tow truck. Witnessed more than four vehicles towed. Same cop. Side note. New to forum but have worked and mongered in this city over 30 years. I never assume anything. Been shot at. Stabbed. Ripped off. Survived cancer. "Talked to one of my girls last night. Says its hot because of a murder close by. Be safe.

DarkKnight33
01-03-17, 23:15
Sorry to see Jackie back out on the Ave, but I ran into her the other night for her usual. As Always, no issues with her. No phone at the time but said she would be using her old number when she get one.

DarkKnight33
01-03-17, 23:18
Amy one seen Lena from the Ave?Last I know, she staying downriver and off the ave for right now, but you never know when they will be back.

DarkKnight33
01-03-17, 23:29
Heard that building is under 24 hrs police watch cause of the people that live there Is that true. But Paige is nice she my go to girl.Not that I would think of. I am sure they know what goes on there for years and never heard of anything. I was sitting in the parking lot with sunshine one day and a unmarked pulled behind me, stopped for a few minutes, most likely ran my plate, and left. Just don't pick up in the liquor store parking lot. Heard it owned by an ex cop, someone correct me if I am wrong. There is a lady that lives on or near Junction that is upset with things being done in front of her home in the car, mostly Tassie I was told, but she called and had the news out there and pulled up behind me one night at 2 am as I was talking to Penny asking her for info if she seen someone and giving her a couple of bucks on one of the cold snowing nights and was bitching about her kids seeing people stopping and talking. WTF, if she has her kids out at 2 am, who has the problem.

DarkKnight33
01-03-17, 23:32
Anyone seen Jodi lately, as she doesn't answer her phone or text and its say Jennifer in the greeting? Please PM digits with you have new ones. The number I have ends in 2270.

SterlingDream2
01-05-17, 02:25
Genes towing and DPD behind the Vistory Inn on the Ave. They were towing a car and arresting someone, don't know if it's hobby related or not.

Schlong64
01-05-17, 04:09
What time is Jodi usually out? I drempt of her once, recall some writing tattoo on her back.

Boris Badenov
01-05-17, 16:35
Little Brandi told me once there's an undercover there during the day that will bust you if you let one of the girls in your car. I don't know if that's true or not, but I'm always real careful around the Vic just in case. I think she said Dearborn PD though.

DarkKnight33
01-06-17, 01:25
Little Brandi told me once there's an undercover there during the day that will bust you if you let one of the girls in your car. I don't know if that's true or not, but I'm always real careful around the Vic just in case. I think she said Dearborn PD though.I don't think I would believe anything little brandy say as she known to cash and dash or give lackluster performance which means she talks things up. But I personally would not pick up a SW at the vic and drive down the ave west into dearborn with her. Have seen dearborn LEO sitting in the gas stations and other places west of Wyoming, as lately as the other late night in a suv. Be alert and careful always. Better to pass up on a SW by the vic than lose your ride. Dearborn can come into detroit for a mile and have no issues pulling you over, plus you have the county LEO out there.

Poppabd
01-06-17, 18:32
I don't think I would believe anything little brandy say as she known to cash and dash or give lackluster performance which means she talks things up. But I personally would not pick up a SW at the vic and drive down the ave west into dearborn with her. Have seen dearborn LEO sitting in the gas stations and other places west of Wyoming, as lately as the other late night in a suv. Be alert and careful always. Better to pass up on a SW by the vic than lose your ride. Dearborn can come into detroit for a mile and have no issues pulling you over, plus you have the county LEO out there.I agree with DK LOL Brandi is not a reliable source for info. Dearborn Police is not going to do a sting on a Detroit motel. They will watch you leave the Vic and cross into Dearborn with SW then they might pull you over. Just be careful.

SugarDaddyy
01-07-17, 08:52
Don't listen to little Brandi. However I've never known Dearborn police to do stings on streetwalkers but I do know for a act that they will do a drug raid on a house that is within their jurisdiction and will assist Detroit pd on a bust at the victory if needed. Don't underestimate Dearborn police. The victory is definitely being watched so be careful to anyone who is in the area looking for a SW. I'm new to the site but I'm not new to the girls or the ave. Watch out for Nina, lee lee, big brandy, Mona, jlo, Karen, and any new face. They all have pimps and are robbing dates. Also watch out for. Don't know her street name. Will give more info when it comes to me.

Wonders Wonder
01-07-17, 16:19
Heard that building is under 24 hrs police watch cause of the people that live there Is that true. But Paige is nice she my go to girl.Was a ghost town when I was there the other day. There is a security vehicle that sits by the entrance with a yellow flashy light, but no police presence what so ever. That's one scary shithole crack den. LOL. Full of junkies, convicts, and prostitutes. I definitely don't suggest wearing your Sunday's best over there. LOL.

Bang Her Hard
01-08-17, 21:35
Don't listen to little Brandi. However I've never known Dearborn police to do stings on streetwalkers but I do know for a act that they will do a drug raid on a house that is within their jurisdiction and will assist Detroit pd on a bust at the victory if needed. Don't underestimate Dearborn police. The victory is definitely being watched so be careful to anyone who is in the area looking for a SW. I'm new to the site but I'm not new to the girls or the ave. Watch out for Nina, lee lee, big brandy, Mona, jlo, Karen, and any new face. They all have pimps and are robbing dates. Also watch out for. Don't know her street name. Will give more info when it comes to me.Dearborn police will fuck with you if you're in the hotel parking lot and then drive into Dearborn, I've been pulled over twice in one year.

Bang Her Hard
01-08-17, 21:38
I agree with DK LOL Brandi is not a reliable source for info. Dearborn Police is not going to do a sting on a Detroit motel. They will watch you leave the Vic and cross into Dearborn with SW then they might pull you over. Just be careful.They will pull you over even if you're by yourself, they assume you bought drugs at the hotel. They are after drugs going into their city, not hookers in Detroit.

Bang Her Hard
01-08-17, 21:40
What time is Jodi usually out?Dopesick:30.

DarkKnight33
01-09-17, 22:43
Cruising the ave later afternoon today and passed the vic. There was four WSW all hanging around a car or the Hoemobile, putting clothes or shit into the trunk, making such a fuss, the manager came out yelling at them, as I had to pull into the parking lot at the end to check the others ones out. Ashley M is the only one I knew, others were thin with dark hair and one younger blond, average to thin, nice ass walked out of the vic and headed down the ave, looked little rough in the face, but did not know her, it was not Jodi. Little further down couple of blocks, seen red hair Amber (not blow job betty). Passed on her, never been with her and not in the mood to try a new one, and at that time, a regular called me back, so I went with a know good time. Seen nothing else out. Ashley M is also with a boyfriend, pimp and will rip you off in the form of up-selling and thinking she has the golden one and says she reports to no one, but says time in limited and would have to be back quickly. Don't waste your time with her. I will post a pic of her if I can find one if anyone does not know her, but I think most you do.

Davenothere
01-10-17, 01:54
Just spent the last 2 hours covering pretty much everything between 7&8 and 94&75.

Nuthin.

MongerDl
01-10-17, 02:24
Dopesick:30.It's about to be dopesick 30 all across the county now with BP shutting down. Also going to be discount prices on some new pussy walking the streets too. Some of which is going to be the golden pussy syndrome girls. This is the time to stand our ground and not give into inflated pricing. Seriously, there's going to be an influx of girls all over the tracks of Detroit. And we need to make sure the going rate remains the same.

Bang Her Hard
01-10-17, 18:03
It's about to be dopesick 30 all across the county now with BP shutting down. Also going to be discount prices on some new pussy walking the streets too. Some of which is going to be the golden pussy syndrome girls. This is the time to stand our ground and not give into inflated pricing. Seriously, there's going to be an influx of girls all over the tracks of Detroit. And we need to make sure the going rate remains the same.This is true, a lot of these girls will end up on the streets.

HardMuscle1
01-10-17, 18:51
I know it's Windy and Nasty out, just wondering if anyone has been out strolling? I'll be out in a couple hours to see what's cooking on the east side and let you guys know! Be Safe and Happy Hunting.

Monger Forever
01-10-17, 19:02
And also enough with trying to be CPT save a hoe guys! These girls only have feelings for dope. Yes on a rare occasion one may understand love with a man. But after my experiences banging over 2000 hoes in my life I only met 2 that cleaned up and became a lady. I'm actually very glad this happened. And I'll explain why many of the Backpage girls were SW and all of a sudden more money and less risk. But then we get risk increased because they hide at some dudes place and dash or Rob or kill us. Yes that can happen at any time but it increased with their new hiding on BP.

Next may come the end of the free phones and if that happens be ready for affordable coochie again.

Stay safe and monger hard.

It's about to be dopesick 30 all across the county now with BP shutting down. Also going to be discount prices on some new pussy walking the streets too. Some of which is going to be the golden pussy syndrome girls. This is the time to stand our ground and not give into inflated pricing. Seriously, there's going to be an influx of girls all over the tracks of Detroit. And we need to make sure the going rate remains the same.

GuyDetroit
01-10-17, 20:40
And also enough with trying to be CPT save a hoe guys! These girls only have feelings for dope. Yes on a rare occasion one may understand love with a man. But after my experiences banging over 2000 hoes in my life I only met 2 that cleaned up and became a lady. I'm actually very glad this happened. And I'll explain why many of the Backpage girls were SW and all of a sudden more money and less risk. But then we get risk increased because they hide at some dudes place and dash or Rob or kill us. Yes that can happen at any time but it increased with their new hiding on BP.

Next may come the end of the free phones and if that happens be ready for affordable coochie again.

Stay safe and monger hard.Boy you guys are really dreaming LOL. The phone asst act has been around since Reagan, they just added cell phones in 2008. Vice would be licking their lips for a SW scene like even 13 years ago. Having their phones to be able to meet up on side streets or motels adds to not getting busted by uncle. They will find new mediums, adapt and adjust.

Monger Forever
01-10-17, 21:18
And they always do. But many of the tricks need to stop encouraging higher rates. It's insane LOL but nothing we can do CPT love sloppy seconds ain't going to vanish.

One thing the phone program is not nearly as difficult to get as the home phones are. So we'll see what happens.

Boris Badenov
01-11-17, 00:13
All this talk about Backpage has me thinking about the days before the internet was a tool used by service providers. I remember back in the day, when that motel was still standing at Livernois and the Ave, there was always groups of 4/5 SW's walking up and down the Ave, all dressed like they came straight from the stripper pole. The web changed all that, probably for the better. Shutting down Backpage won't even be a speed bump IMO.

Warpig2000
01-11-17, 01:39
I wish I was as optimistic about as Monger DL about girls flooding the streets but gentlemen, I think there is a divide between becoming a 'monger' and just being a j0 hn.

I've seen too often on here people circling their wagons and saying "We have to keep the price down', and to a small degree we can have some influence with what we spend, but I don't even think its the Captain Saveahoes that are going to ruin the scene here. Fact is, the popular perception on this site is that everyone else who cruises local strolls for hookers reads this site and I am guessing we are just the tip of the iceberg. I think if you see the continuing train of clueless bastards wander on here and start demanding phone numbers or hot spots or names like they are entitled, who aren't willing or able to do basic research- and I think you see the dividing line between 'j0 hn' and monger. How many times do you have to read restated questions like "Where is the Triangle?" to realize that some folks are incapable of doing basic research even when it will save their ass??

What I see happening in the next few weeks if former backpage girls get desperate is that these unschooled j0 hnz who WON'T RTFF and school themselves will flood the streets willing to shell out near backpage dollars. Face it, regular posters here are the tip of the iceberg. You have a bunch of lurkers and then people who stumbled onto BP and have no clue this semi-hidden backwater of the net even exists. So its kind of like 'amateurs ' screwing up bar night for the regulars if you catch my drift.

I think the streets could be chaos for a short time- there may be bargains, but there's going to be pimp pressure, and GPS from BP girls, and the inexperienced jonz I was referring too. Lets not forget the Uncles who had the duty of watching notels where BP hoes were known to conflagerate- they get moved from their easy perch to the next priority, out on the street now. That was the bad news.

The good news?? A few cars towed by guys who behave clueless, a few girls jonesing, the amateurs who decide its easier to just go to one of the Hamilton strip bars- prices may level off. I personally loathe the streets these days, I cut my teeth in Cass Corridor back in the days of Jumbos and girls were easier to deal with before crack and meth, JMO. So if you're looking for dopesick:30, carry on! I've all but had enough of it, I'm looking for the occasional diamond in the rough and most often settling for less. That said, trying to control the actions of hoes and johnz and pimps and cops? You might as well herd cats. Its keeping yourself in check and your wits about you that really counts.

MongerForLife
01-11-17, 16:57
I wish I was as optimistic about as Monger DL about girls flooding the streets but gentlemen, I think there is a divide between becoming a 'monger' and just being a j0 hn.

I've seen too often on here people circling their wagons and saying "We have to keep the price down', and to a small degree we can have some influence with what we spend, but I don't even think its the Captain Saveahoes that are going to ruin the scene here. Fact is, the popular perception on this site is that everyone else who cruises local strolls for hookers reads this site and I am guessing we are just the tip of the iceberg. I think if you see the continuing train of clueless bastards wander on here and start demanding phone numbers or hot spots or names like they are entitled, who aren't willing or able to do basic research- and I think you see the dividing line between 'j0 hn' and monger. How many times do you have to read restated questions like "Where is the Triangle?" to realize that some folks are incapable of doing basic research even when it will save their ass??

What I see happening in the next few weeks if former backpage girls get desperate is that these unschooled j0 hnz who WON'T RTFF and school themselves will flood the streets willing to shell out near backpage dollars. Face it, regular posters here are the tip of the iceberg. You have a bunch of lurkers and then people who stumbled onto BP and have no clue this semi-hidden backwater of the net even exists. So its kind of like 'amateurs ' screwing up bar night for the regulars if you catch my drift.

I think the streets could be chaos for a short time- there may be bargains, but there's going to be pimp pressure, and GPS from BP girls, and the inexperienced jonz I was referring too. Lets not forget the Uncles who had the duty of watching notels where BP hoes were known to conflagerate- they get moved from their easy perch to the next priority, out on the street now. That was the bad news.

The good news?? A few cars towed by guys who behave clueless, a few girls jonesing, the amateurs who decide its easier to just go to one of the Hamilton strip bars- prices may level off. I personally loathe the streets these days, I cut my teeth in Cass Corridor back in the days of Jumbos and girls were easier to deal with before crack and meth, JMO. So if you're looking for dopesick:30, carry on! I've all but had enough of it, I'm looking for the occasional diamond in the rough and most often settling for less. That said, trying to control the actions of hoes and johnz and pimps and cops? You might as well herd cats. Its keeping yourself in check and your wits about you that really counts.So the hot Asian BP girls going to be fierce competition for Asian Liz LOL.

GuyDetroit
01-12-17, 09:08
Looks like after shutting down backpage they are flushing them all out for the winter. It's going to be hard out here for a pimp and hoe alike.

CyberFrogiii
01-12-17, 10:14
Keep your doors locked.

Looks like after shutting down backpage they are flushing them all out for the winter. It's going to be hard out here for a pimp and hoe alike.

DetroitWill
01-12-17, 10:43
Score one for Brandi. Dearborn PD player a big part on todays raid on the Vic. Read the Detroit News net version.

DetroitBaller
01-12-17, 16:38
LEO by livernois and the Ave driving black Ford Edge and blue expidition both dark tints appear to be setting up for a sting in that area.

GuyDetroit
01-12-17, 16:58
LEO by livernois and the Ave driving black Ford Edge and blue expidition both dark tints appear to be setting up for a sting in that area.They would have to be fools in the first place.

PolishTheTurd
01-12-17, 19:54
Score one for Brandi. Dearborn PD player a big part on todays raid on the Vic. Read the Detroit News net version.Also made the Channel 7 news cast between 5 and 6 pm. Interviewed some gal that look like she was or is a husky SW LOL.

Boris Badenov
01-13-17, 00:48
Score one for Brandi. Dearborn PD player a big part on todays raid on the Vic. Read the Detroit News net version.Brandi most definitely didn't know there was a raid of this size coming down the line, but I fully believed that she saw something.

Poppabd
01-13-17, 02:05
Score one for Brandi. Dearborn PD player a big part on todays raid on the Vic. Read the Detroit News net version.I guess a broke clock is right once in a day. This was major. A change is going to come.

Bones81
01-13-17, 04:03
Well I know Jackie like most girls on the Ave know about this site so I'm sure she'll see your post. Hopefully when she reads it she will realize that someone really loves her and she get her life back on track.And how's chrissy feel about your love for a girl who stabbed her in the head?

Bang Her Hard
01-13-17, 23:41
I guess a broke clock is right once in a day. This was major. A change is going to come.Twice a day. A broken clock is right twice a day.

Pickle252
01-14-17, 07:39
Took a stroll around the triangle this morning around 5:30 to 6, nobody out. I usually have good luck early on weekdays when I can make it out there. I am sure the cold temps and it being the weekend played a role in my miss. Good luck.

DetStreet
01-14-17, 08:02
Has anyone seen Melissa she seemed to drop off the face of the Earth.

Skivelitis
01-14-17, 15:33
Has anyone seen Melissa she seemed to drop off the face of the Earth.I heard that Melissa is no longer with us, but as this was just street rumor didn't bother to post it.

Streetworthy
01-14-17, 15:42
She is on vacation. Not certain yet as to how long but so far it's been about four-five months.

I heard that Melissa is no longer with us, but as this was just street rumor didn't bother to post it..

FreeNEasyToo
01-14-17, 16:25
I did run down the Ave. Around noon, and don't know if it was the cold, or the V thing, but it was empty.

Skivelitis
01-14-17, 16:47
She is on vacation. Not certain yet as to how long but so far it's been about four-five months.

.Glad to hear that.

Bang Her Hard
01-14-17, 17:52
I did run down the Ave. Around noon, and don't know if it was the cold, or the V thing, but it was empty.Its been dead the last few days before the raid.

DavesZoo
01-15-17, 03:10
All this talk about Backpage has me thinking about the days before the internet was a tool used by service providers. I remember back in the day, when that motel was still standing at Livernois and the Ave, there was always groups of 4/5 SW's walking up and down the Ave, all dressed like they came straight from the stripper pole. The web changed all that, probably for the better. Shutting down Backpage won't even be a speed bump IMO.I had the Cops knock on my door there once wanting to know what I was doing there. I told them sleeping. They followed me to 94 when I left.

Sinisterfiend
01-15-17, 18:03
Went down to tele and grand, saw one girl talking to a dude in a suv through the drivers window, made a half dozen passes, nothing.

Grabbed an ice tea and went to the rr in at tele and 696, hoping to catch a check in or out. Nothin.

Parked and checked a few ads, made a few calls but no answer or return.

Hit the ave, dead saw one girl, scooped her up, but set her loose, she looked rough.

Any good spots downriver anybody know of?

Lookin for a LTSP I can see regularly.

DavesZoo
01-16-17, 01:54
Went down to tele and grand, saw one girl talking to a dude in a suv through the drivers window, made a half dozen passes, nothing.

Grabbed an ice tea and went to the rr in at tele and 696, hoping to catch a check in or out. Nothin.

Hit the ave, dead saw one girl, scooped her up, but set her loose, she looked rough.

Lookin for a LTSP I can see regularly.The strolls were dead Friday, Saturday and today. I just got home from another disappointing round. I did meet a lady named Amy about 5 foot s6 blond that was all bundled up so I could not tell the shape of the body but she said her teeth hurt from getting beaten up yesterday so I gave her 5 bucks and wished her well. All I did was waste gas.

FLSTC
01-16-17, 02:04
I was on Central and the Ave and she was walking around the corner. She was easy to spot since she had pink boots, no jacket and a low cut top on. She's about 40 with blond hair. She has an odd nose that is being rebuilt from a gunshot to the face. Says she's from Kentucky and here on vacation but that her vacation started in June. Paid. 25 for a real nice BBBJCIM w / spit. That old is usually not my type but I will repeat if I see her.

FLSTC
01-17-17, 00:02
The strolls were dead Friday, Saturday and today. I just got home from another disappointing round. I did meet a lady named Amy about 5 foot s6 blond that was all bundled up so I could not tell the shape of the body but she said her teeth hurt from getting beaten up yesterday so I gave her 5 bucks and wished her well. All I did was waste gas.DavesZoo you were probably the guy that drove off in front of me. Thanks I needed that. LOL.

bean2002
01-17-17, 19:35
Hey ll, went on a quick stroll thru the triangle after work, 5 pmish. It was warm but rainy and there was more than usual. 1 super skinny very rough looking WSW with a hoody over her head on the downside of the nine. Went up to GR and there were two WSW walking in the sub. Had to pass as LEO also spotted them.

MarkoFromTrpja
01-18-17, 10:41
Hit the ave an hr before 8. Left at 8. Not a creature was crawling, not even a mouse. Seen LEO and ambulance helping someone who was laying on their back and looked unresponsive. All in all not a good night.

IWasChosen
01-18-17, 11:06
Saw Paige this morning for a little fun. Finger banged her and she gave me a good BBBJCIM. A very good morning.

SlumpBuster17
01-18-17, 18:27
Dude, from the looks of that asshole I wouldn't put my fingers anywhere near her.

Saw Paige this morning for a little fun. Finger banged her and she gave me a good BBBJCIM. A very good morning.

MongerDl
01-18-17, 21:45

Lookin for a LTSP I can see regularly.I hope you guys have been reading the news.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2017/01/16/victory-inn/96637742/

I'm going to take a guess and say things have been a little hot down on the Ave. Combine this with some of the obvious LEO adds on BP and the " shut down " of the escort section on BP and you have a recipe for a lot of paranoid girls. Don't worry it will all be back to normal in due time. But for the time being girls are probably a little scared. Now is when you will start to really see how desperate some of these girls get for money. You will be seeing more of them on the streets.

On another note. It's always good to stay up on the latest news. It can save your ass. Literally. Getting pinched in this hobby can be a real pain in the ass.

OnTheProwl734
01-19-17, 00:23
Got bored after a disappointment at a new AMP decided to make a stroll last night around 10:30 seen 4 for sure 2 w2 aa seen another 2 aa's seemed way TGTBT seen 2 unmarked at tarnow 1 marked on the side of mcds decided to casually drive my ass home to hot for me got an up-close look at the extremely skinny one needless to say I'm not that desperate LOL needless to say things are sketchy by the V dh had a guy pulled over on the 94 w on-ramp look like a female in the passenger seat he was at the back of the truck not sure if it was a SW or not.

MrGeneric
01-19-17, 07:05
Pretty active Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Multiple girls out in the rain, mostly BSW but a few WSW. Saw a few fighting over business, a few fighting each other directly, and a WSW sitting on the ground by a party store yelling at invisible people. Made 2 scoops on Harper. One BSW who did a cash and dash (my fault. Seen her before, paid ahead and parked too close to a dope house). Forgot her name. Short hair and about 5'4", maybe 120 lbs. Other scoop was a BSW, Kay, smaller side of thick, cute face. Small deflated tits but a nice ass. Seemed newer and nervous. Talked really low in the beginning and smelled of alcohol. Asked her how much for a BJ she quoted me $10. Complained that I took too long but hung in for a promise of a tip. She earned it. Ciimws. Sizeable load but she didn't flinch. Will repeat if I can find her again. None of these girls seem to have lasting phones (as usual).

Wednesday night was a few girls and multiple LEO. City and state. Not much to choose from and wasn't worth the risk.

Anyone have info on a bbw WSW in the Harper area? Never seen her before but she looked interesting at a glance. Stay safe out there.

KStreetWatcher
01-19-17, 17:20
Dude, from the looks of that asshole I wouldn't put my fingers anywhere near her.This buttwipe always has something to say like someone cares what He thinks. Search his posts he a fucking troll.

GuyDetroit
01-19-17, 17:28
This buttwipe always has something to say like someone cares what He thinks. Search his posts he a fucking troll.Wasn't a good look LOL but I do see a trend w this guy who adds pretty much nothing.

Chovie
01-20-17, 04:17
Dude, from the looks of that asshole I wouldn't put my fingers anywhere near her.Definitely framunda cheese, dam dude.

GuyDetroit
01-22-17, 14:09
Did some Sunday morning early afternoon fog driving, Plymouth 1 BSW by greenfield that didn't look that bad from a far. Warren had one old hag. Pretty much dead over there today.

DExplorer
01-25-17, 02:42
Got out of work a little early and decided to hit the ave. Dreamt about a youngish, skinny WSW named Kathryne. Got a BBBJWCIM for $20+tip. She took it all and didn't stop when I flooded her mouth. Got digits and will see again if her phone stays on.

Jd2011
01-25-17, 18:52
Scooped her this afternoon off of Gratiot. White, spinner, 25 yo, no tits, about 5'5". Seemed a little spacey. Obvious candy use. She became very unenthusiastic as soon as we got to the short stay. Complete waste of time and cash. CBJ for literally 20 seconds. Seeing where it was headed, I proceeded to inflict as much pain as possible and dump a quick nut. The date lasted 10 minutes at most from entering to exiting the room. Although mileage can vary, I will never scoop again.

JD.

MrGeneric
01-26-17, 04:25
Avoid her. BSW in stretch pants, nice ass with a little bit of tummy. Deflated c cups. Staggered walk. Probably in her mid 30's, early 40's. Always has a small light colored purse in one hand (no shoulder strap). Came across her when I was going for another girl. She jumps in my car, takes her top off while continually saying I must be a cop and it's her birthday. Ask for a b-day donation. Incoherent talk the whole time I'm looking for a spot while throwing her tits in my face. Heavy smell of alcohol on her breath. Park and give her a donation, she drops her pants and turns her ass to me and the smell hits. Pass on that and ask for head. Starts but then says she can't, she loves me too much. WTF? Tits and ass in my face again. Aim the ass away and tell her to return to head. Then she tells me she can't give head because she's a cop. WTF #2! Between the craziness and the smell, I find a dope house, tell her to get dressed and go celebrate her birthday. She jumped out like Scooby-doo running for a scooby snack. First time I ever let a girl keep a donation just to go away. Worth every penny. Will also list this in the rip off reports.

Area is getting hot lately. Seen quite a few pimps, decoys, LEO on side streets, and a few possible jackers. Be safe and keep your eyes open.

MrGeneric
01-26-17, 04:34
Older, dark skinned BSW. Spinner size. Think she said she was nearing 50. Saggy d-cups. Not the type I would normally pick up but she was in the right place at the right time. Glad I got her. She might not have been the best looking lady but she sucks like a champ! Knew how to work all the right spots and got me off in record time. Just asked that I not cum in her mouth which was fine. No working phone like every other girl I run into now, but she says she's normally out in the late afternoon. Will repeat if I see her again. Excellent head with not one bit of drama. Donation of $20.

MongerForLife
01-26-17, 17:11
Now that my fav stroll is pretty much dead (the ave) , I am wondering about other viable options of good providers. Info is appreciated as I am at a standstill in my mongeribg.

Weezon
01-26-17, 19:37
Avoid her. BSW in stretch pants, nice ass with a little bit of tummy. Deflated c cups. Staggered walk. Probably in her mid 30's, early 40's. Always has a small light colored purse in one hand (no shoulder strap). Came across her when I was going for another girl. She jumps in my car, takes her top off while continually saying I must be a cop and it's her birthday. Ask for a b-day donation. Incoherent talk the whole time I'm looking for a spot while throwing her tits in my face. Heavy smell of alcohol on her breath. Park and give her a donation, she drops her pants and turns her ass to me and the smell hits. Pass on that and ask for head. Starts but then says she can't, she loves me too much. WTF? Tits and ass in my face again. Aim the ass away and tell her to return to head. Then she tells me she can't give head because she's a cop. WTF #2! Between the craziness and the smell, I find a dope house, tell her to get dressed and go celebrate her birthday. She jumped out like Scooby-doo running for a scooby snack. First time I ever let a girl keep a donation just to go away. Worth every penny. Will also list this in the rip off reports.

Area is getting hot lately. Seen quite a few pimps, decoys, LEO on side streets, and a few possible jackers. Be safe and keep your eyes open.LOL, I never seen a pimp on Harper in all my years. Probably dope boys. Jacking people is bad for business for them.

MrGeneric
01-27-17, 03:24
LOL, I never seen a pimp on Harper in all my years. Probably dope boys. Jacking people is bad for business for them.Yep pimps. Happened to be close to a "business meeting" with one and his trio. Also know of one who hides in his car nearby the stroll where he can watch the girls. There's always been pimps out there, just not as visible as they are right now. Knew one a few years ago that was the brother of one girl on the stroll. Supported his crack habit by dealing and pimping his sister and friends after he got them hooked. It's the end of the month so everyone gets more desperate for $$ - the street folks and the cops trying to make that monthly quota.

Keep your eyes open.

Jbfe147
01-27-17, 07:25
Yep pimps. Happened to be close to a "business meeting" with one and his trio. Also know of one who hides in his car nearby the stroll where he can watch the girls. There's always been pimps out there, just not as visible as they are right now. Knew one a few years ago that was the brother of one girl on the stroll. Supported his crack habit by dealing and pimping his sister and friends after he got them hooked. It's the end of the month so everyone gets more desperate for $$ - the street folks and the cops trying to make that monthly quota.

Keep your eyes open.Obviously you guys don't know what a pimp is.

Definitely not going to send a bunch of addicts on the stroll and he won't be on drugs either. That defies the rules of pimpin real pimpin that is. Anything else is nothing but drug addicts looking out for each other.

GuyDetroit
01-27-17, 15:48
http://www.wxyz.com/news/judge-orders-victory-inn-padlocked-for-a-year-all-contents-removed The media has a very loose term for human trafficking now as well it seems.

MrGeneric
01-28-17, 07:47
Obviously you guys don't know what a pimp is.

Definitely not going to send a bunch of addicts on the stroll and he won't be on drugs either. That defies the rules of pimpin real pimpin that is. Anything else is nothing but drug addicts looking out for each other.Been around pimps, hoes and dealers since I was a kid. Lived around or with both and their families. You aren't going to find too many Iceberg Slims on Harper anywhere else now on the strolls. Pimping in today's reality is different from back then but the basics are the same. You can call them pimps, handlers, dope boys, bodyguards, boyfriends, daddies or whatever else makes you comfortable. Assaults are up in the area, especially for some of the younger ones who relied on backpage and don't have enough street sense, so some of the girls are getting in stables. Drugs are an even better method of control than intimidation or charm. A successful dealer never uses his own product but that happens too. New reality. I'm not really too concerned about the semantics. There's a lot of activity in the area, and I reported it. Already had a chat with a girl tonight asking about a car following a monger and his date, and she pretty much confirmed what I said and gave me whys. Enough confirmation for me. The guys obviously have an interest in what's going on over there, some hidden and some not. That's all I need to know. Stay safe.

MrGeneric
01-28-17, 07:55
BSW in her late 20's, smaller side of thick. I would call her more curvy than bbw. Looked healthy and smelled absolutely clean. Looked so good at a glance I figured she was a decoy but she approached me and agreed to an immediate LE check. Smaller tits with nice hard eraser size nipples. Great thighs and ass. Gave me a great bbbjcimws for $20. Yet another girl with a broken phone. Said she's out that way quite a bit so I'll be looking for her again, hopefully to hit a short stay.

Nutjob
01-29-17, 12:12
Was out last Sunday morning with all the fog. Saw WSW Kelly just south of Nevada. Shoulder length brownish-hair, cute face. Drove around, things seemed safe and made the scoop.

Found a spot and got a BBBJ with swallow, $20. The girl didn't miss a drop. Nice person, seemed with it. I would repeat.

bean2002
01-29-17, 20:48
So went for a stroll in the Triangle today around 1:00 pm. Not much out, but as I was getting ready to leave I found Jennifer. Thin WSW with kinda a rough face, Candy was taking its toll. Did the usual check and agreed on. 2 for BBBJ. She did a great job and allowed roaming hands and went for about fifteen minutes. Took it like a champ.

Mroader
01-30-17, 20:48
Was out last Sunday morning with all the fog. Saw WSW Kelly just south of Nevada. Shoulder length brownish-hair, cute face. Drove around, things seemed safe and made the scoop.

Found a spot and got a BBBJ with swallow, $20. The girl didn't miss a drop. Nice person, seemed with it. I would repeat.Dreamed about a dozen times with Kelly, not a fan of car dates but full service for. 4 at the notel, no rushing. Cover / no cover at your own risk, she doesn't care. She will speak Greek for. 6 and go ATM if you ask. Doesn't mind video or stills while she works. Only had one bad time when she went into the ladies room and hit the candy. She kept dozing off with her mouth full. In the end she made up for it with post finish bonus time. An ATF for me.

HardMuscle1
01-31-17, 19:32
Dreamed about a dozen times with Kelly, not a fan of car dates but full service for. 4 at the notel, no rushing. Cover / no cover at your own risk, she doesn't care. She will speak Greek for. 6 and go ATM if you ask. Doesn't mind video or stills while she works. Only had one bad time when she went into the ladies room and hit the candy. She kept dozing off with her mouth full. In the end she made up for it with post finish bonus time. An ATF for me.Sounds like Kelly is a lot of Fun! I too am not a fan of car dates, way too nervous looking for Unc's and Jackers! Any other information that can be provided on either appearance or particular area / time she most frequents? I'll be strolling tonight to see what's out there but with the weather being nasty not expecting too much! Be Safe and Happy Hunting everyone!

Maxx Swank
02-01-17, 01:20
Triangle... found Jennifer. Thin WSW with kinda.... Candy was taking its toll....Pizza place Jennifer? I found Pizza Jennifer a couple of days ago. Her mannerisms are always slow motion. When I was with her she started showing me her arm and giving me all the detail.

I also snagged Bella, WSW, a couple of weeks back. Spotted her off Winston and made the swoop. She hops in and seemed friendly. Did check, no problem. A little further down the block she started ragging. I canceled and dropped her off right there. She started complaining I wouldn't give her any money and was making her walk back to her spot.

The Triangle is always good for a few laughs.

DizKnutz
02-01-17, 01:43

Found a spot and got a BBBJ with swallow, $20. The girl didn't miss a drop. Nice person, seemed with it. I would repeat.Any pics of this Kelly?

Member #5436
02-03-17, 16:55
Where exactly is the Triangle. Haven't dreamed to SW since getting caught a decade ago. Is been long enough please pm me. Thanks in advance.

So went for a stroll in the Triangle today around 1:00 pm. Not much out, but as I was getting ready to leave I found Jennifer. Thin WSW with kinda a rough face, Candy was taking its toll. Did the usual check and agreed on. 2 for BBBJ. She did a great job and allowed roaming hands and went for about fifteen minutes. Took it like a champ.

MongerDl
02-04-17, 01:04
Sounds like Kelly is a lot of Fun! I too am not a fan of car dates, way too nervous looking for Unc's and Jackers! Any other information that can be provided on either appearance or particular area / time she most frequents? I'll be strolling tonight to see what's out there but with the weather being nasty not expecting too much! Be Safe and Happy Hunting everyone!Never pick up a SW without surveying the area first. Once you are satisfied there are no stings going on. Ie. Unmarked cars girls that look way too good to be true. Then you make your pick up. Always try to do it off the main street. If she doesn't jump in or asks you anything like are you looking for some head? You simply say nope I thought you were someone else and leave. If she doesn't get right in your car or starts talking services she is most likely a cop. Once you do a complete check to satisfy your need to know if she is LEO, meaning she grabs your junk first and then you touch hers, then you can start discussing services. Never go to " her " spot. Always have a location a few miles away picked out. Someplace out of the hood and far enough away to make her think twice about pulling some bullshit. I often like to hide in plain sight. A parking lot with little activity. Or an apartment complex, senior home, or a court with no light or houses. Make sure all your valuables are locked up. Better yet leave them at home and only bring what your willing to loose. Just like the casino. If you want to go to a notell, that's the best way to do it. It's worth the coin if your looking to get more than a BJ. Again same rules apply here. If there is a notell off the main area. Good. But only if you have checked it out previously. And only go to the place YOU choose. Never let a girl say " oh I have a room " or " let's go to this fuck shack " that's just translation for my handler knows I go here and your about to get jacked, or that notell has a dealer and she can score some candy first. Which brings me to my next thought. Don't ever pay or loan a girl money first. EVER. Don't fall for give me 20 I just have to go pay this or my friends going to the store while we are gone. Again your getting ripped off and she is not coming back.

Guys remember, the streets have no forgiveness. Weakness will get you hurt or even killed. Always play by your rules. It's your money. If she doesn't like it. Tell her to kick rocks and get to stepping. Once she knows your not playing she will either stop her shit cause she sees you know the game or she will bounce. But be prepared for the ones that will threaten you for wasting they're time. Shit I've had to literally REMOVE a girl or two out of my vehicle. It's never pretty. If your not in shape to do that then just keep a 10 spot and tell her to politely fuck off. Me personally if a girl starts that BS with me I'm kicking her ass out the car. Period. If you car date, she gets her money when the job is complete. Period. You can be nice and show it to her so she knows your intentions are good if your a softy. If you go to a notel, once your in the room. LOCK THE DOOR. Never forget to lock the door behind you. I can't stress that enough. And on room dates I usually take the agreed upon donation and set it on the table under the ash tray or remote or lamp, so she knows it's hers yet it's somewhere that if she tries to jump up and grab it and go, the door is locked and you'll have time to catch her.

In NO way shape or form am I saying be mean or mistreat any of the girls. Remember they are humans too. Someone's daughter, sister, aunt, mom or even grandma. Treat them decent and be respectful. If they really please you or go above and beyond then show your $ apriciation. I've had way more good experiences then bad. Some of these girls have real good hearts and are just in a bad place in life. A kind gesture like a coat or a pair of warm thick socks or a sweatshirt could make them loyal to you for a long time. There is no reason you can't be nice to them, get them a toothbrush or deodorant or simply take to the drive thru and by them a combo meal. By saying everything I did at the start of this post I want to be clear that standing your ground and following rules to protect yourself and being a needle dick asshole are two totally different things. Be stern if they try to play you. Watch out for deceptions. But don't forget to take care of them too. The good ones are out there and you would be surprised how fast the word gets around to the other girls when you are a good " date ". I've had several girls that weren't able to meet set me up with another girl just because I was good to her.

And again if some of you lurkers or newbs have questions or are embarrassed to ask, just send me a private message. I won't laugh at you and I am always willing to give advice or info. The point of this forum is to share information and keep each other safe as well. Just remember to return the favors and share what you find. That's how you become trusted by other members.

MongerDl
02-04-17, 01:17
Where exactly is the Triangle. Haven't dreamed to SW since getting caught a decade ago. Is been long enough please pm me. Thanks in advance.If only I had a dollar for every time this has been covered. It is the area of Grand River, Telegraph, 7 mile. Also always check telegraph down by 6 mile too. This time I will attach a screen shot of Google maps to show you all how the three streets for a Triangle.

MongerDl
02-04-17, 01:26

Found a spot and got a BBBJ with swallow, $20. The girl didn't miss a drop. Nice person, seemed with it. I would repeat.Okay guys. Here is a prime example of people just not reading what's being posted. Not being a dick here. Seriously. Sometimes you need to go back and read the last page or so because when you reply to comments on a post that was in itself a reply, you can simply click on the little blue writing in the corner of the quoted text that says " view original post ". Above I have copied the original recent post on Kelly where he clearly states she can be found on John are near Nevada. Google maps and research are your friend guys. This took me literally 2 minutes. Here is abother Google map screen shot showing the area being discussed. Just Google " John are and Nevada Detroit " and bingo this is what you get.

By the way, Kelly has been around for a looong time now. Literally like 10 to 15 yrs. So she's no spring chicken. She can be good when she is not too messed up. She used to be known as Kid Rock Kelly.

Member #5436
02-04-17, 01:41
Thanks I thought there was another triangle as lately I've cruised more than few times and it's pretty dry around 8/9 pm.

If only I had a dollar for every time this has been covered. It is the area of Grand River, Telegraph, 7 mile. Also always check telegraph down by 6 mile too. This time I will attach a screen shot of Google maps to show you all how the three streets for a Triangle.

DeGhost
02-04-17, 15:38
When are the best times to go to the triangle / avenue? (which I have inferred is MI Avenue correct me if I'm wrong).

Davenothere
02-04-17, 21:22
When are the best times to go to the triangle / avenue? (which I have inferred is MI Avenue correct me if I'm wrong).There's no schedule. You go when you go and hope. Decent weather usually helps.

Tommy101
02-04-17, 23:10
Never pick up a SW without surveying the area first. Once you are satisfied there are no stings going on. Ie. Unmarked cars girls that look way too good to be true. Then you make your pick up. Always try to do it off the main street. If she doesn't jump in or asks you anything like are you looking for some head? You simply say nope I thought you were someone else and leave. If she doesn't get right in your car or starts talking services she is most likely a cop. Once you do a complete check to satisfy your need to know if she is LEO, meaning she grabs your junk first and then you touch hers, then you can start discussing services. Never go to " her " spot. Always have a location a few miles away picked out. Someplace out of the hood and far enough away to make her think twice about pulling some bullshit. I often like to hide in plain sight. A parking lot with little activity. Or an apartment complex, senior home, or a court with no light or houses. Make sure all your valuables are locked up. Better yet leave them at home and only bring what your willing to loose. Just like the casino. If you want to go to a notell, that's the best way to do it. It's worth the coin if your looking to get more than a BJ. Again same rules apply here. If there is a notell off the main area. Good. But only if you have checked it out previously. And only go to the place YOU choose. Never let a girl say " oh I have a room " or " let's go to this fuck shack " that's just translation for my handler knows I go here and your about to get jacked, or that notell has a dealer and she can score some candy first. Which brings me to my next thought. Don't ever pay or loan a girl money first. EVER. Don't fall for give me 20 I just have to go pay this or my friends going to the store while we are gone. Again your getting ripped off and she is not coming back.

Guys remember, the streets have no forgiveness. Weakness will get you hurt or even killed. Always play by your rules. It's your money. If she doesn't like it. Tell her to kick rocks and get to stepping. Once she knows your not playing she will either stop her shit cause she sees you know the game or she will bounce. But be prepared for the ones that will threaten you for wasting they're time. Shit I've had to literally REMOVE a girl or two out of my vehicle. It's never pretty. If your not in shape to do that then just keep a 10 spot and tell her to politely fuck off. Me personally if a girl starts that BS with me I'm kicking her ass out the car. Period. If you car date, she gets her money when the job is complete. Period. You can be nice and show it to her so she knows your intentions are good if your a softy. If you go to a notel, once your in the room. LOCK THE DOOR. Never forget to lock the door behind you. I can't stress that enough. And on room dates I usually take the agreed upon donation and set it on the table under the ash tray or remote or lamp, so she knows it's hers yet it's somewhere that if she tries to jump up and grab it and go, the door is locked and you'll have time to catch her.

In NO way shape or form am I saying be mean or mistreat any of the girls. Remember they are humans too. Someone's daughter, sister, aunt, mom or even grandma. Treat them decent and be respectful. If they really please you or go above and beyond then show your $ apriciation. I've had way more good experiences then bad. Some of these girls have real good hearts and are just in a bad place in life. A kind gesture like a coat or a pair of warm thick socks or a sweatshirt could make them loyal to you for a long time. There is no reason you can't be nice to them, get them a toothbrush or deodorant or simply take to the drive thru and by them a combo meal. By saying everything I did at the start of this post I want to be clear that standing your ground and following rules to protect yourself and being a needle dick asshole are two totally different things. Be stern if they try to play you. Watch out for deceptions. But don't forget to take care of them too. The good ones are out there and you would be surprised how fast the word gets around to the other girls when you are a good " date ". I've had several girls that weren't able to meet set me up with another girl just because I was good to her.

And again if some of you lurkers or newbs have questions or are embarrassed to ask, just send me a private message. I won't laugh at you and I am always willing to give advice or info. The point of this forum is to share information and keep each other safe as well. Just remember to return the favors and share what you find. That's how you become trusted by other members.Right as always.

DExplorer
02-05-17, 07:43
Got off work at 5 and headed down the Ave, saw two girls out a WSW and a LSW. Scooped the WSW and after LEO checks and intros found a nice quiet spot. Goes by the name Jaelyn. Damn but that girl can suck dick. She really got into it, change speed and technique multiple times. After multiple times of being ready to pop when I finally let go she took every drop. Did spit, but well worth the. 2. Unfortunately, no phone but I'll definitely repeat.

Maxx Swank
02-05-17, 11:54
Cruising the Triangle last night. Found Angel. Angel is white, about 5'-7" and thin. Dark medium length hair. Made the swoop and she hops in. The usual checks. We agree on BBBJ for 20.

After we agree I ask her where we should park. She asks if she can do this while I drive. I said no. She began to push-back saying there was no place to park and I have to drive. In my mind, this was the canceler so I start driving back to her spot. Now she starts complaining I'm driving in the wrong direction. Unpleasant customer skills. Once back to her spot I tell her to get out. She acts surprised.

She starts arguing, "why, why". Says "no" and demands I take her by the Vic. I told her, I'm leaving in 3 seconds and you don't have to get out. Then I rapidly count to three and start driving in the sub toward Grand River. She demands I take her back to Telegraph because she just walked from this area.

As we approach Grand River I tell her, you better jump out at the corner because I'm turning left on GR, you'll have one second. She's a smart ass at this point and defiantly tells me I can't turn left on GR. I stopped at the stop sign without saying anything then cut across GR and made the Michigan left headed towards Redford He, he, he. She says, where are you going? I told her back to Fowlerville. Now she tells me she wants out of the car. I told I'm not pulling over on GR, it's a busy street. LOL I got stopped by the traffic light and she just jumped out as fast as she could. She left my car door open and was still whining about something.

DavesZoo
02-05-17, 13:57
Finally figured out if your looking for girls in the area stay on Elmdale. Some stay at the apartment building on Elmdale and Chalmers you can pull up and honk they come from the apartment that is closest to Chalmers sometimes its hard to see them with the steps in the way. A few stay at the 2 houses on hays closest to west side elmdale and at Elmdale and Phillip the house closest to the SE corner. I have run across SW at those places in the last few weeks agin. I used to pick up V from those same houses last year Met a girl named T yesterday at the apartment building. I spent. 25 for a BBBJ nicely done. T is a WSW in her mid 20's aand an alright face. She was too bundeled up to know what her body was like but she's skinny.

Jbfe147
02-05-17, 21:00
Got off work at 5 and headed down the Ave, saw two girls out a WSW and a LSW. Scooped the WSW and after LEO checks and intros found a nice quiet spot. Goes by the name Jaelyn. Damn but that girl can suck dick. She really got into it, change speed and technique multiple times. After multiple times of being ready to pop when I finally let go she took every drop. Did spit, but well worth the. 2. Unfortunately, no phone but I'll definitely repeat.Also goes by J-lo. She goes to vernor also very good BJ skills.

Member #5436
02-05-17, 22:16
...If she doesn't jump in or asks you anything like are you looking for some head? You simply say nope I thought you were someone else and leave. If she doesn't get right in your car or starts talking services she is most likely a cop. Once you do a complete check to satisfy your need to know if she is LEO, .... .The law is pretty vauge. The word "gesture" is used and by the fact that you stopped and looked at her is interpreted as signaling her or soliciting a prostitute. Trust me on this as I was caught under this technicality. The lawyer explained the law is completely left vauge so that it is left to interpretation. Especially in the detroit city. Yes, even a sneeze could be labeled as "Offer to engage". That said, a LEO WILL NEVER enter your car. Even if you stopped and said "I thought you were someone else" constitutes an "Offer to engage" and it is left upto the lawyer & prosecutor to work out how much you end up paying to hash it out in the courts. Keep in mind the system is setup such that they want to make money from this. This whole ordeal cost me 3. 5 g in 2007.

Sorry Tommy but there is no silver bullet or bullet proof method to avoid LEOs. I thought I was untouchable since I been doing this on weekly basis for 15 years near Wayne State and Triangle areas (those were the good old days). Then I was caught. The best risk free is to not to SW, meet at notel and dream all you want. Although I said that, I won't lie that picking a SW is extremely fun and heightens the intensity. The adrenaline runs high when picking a SW.

Best of luck and be safe folks.

Speaker Boner
02-06-17, 01:38
So went for a stroll in the Triangle today around 1:00 pm. Not much out, but as I was getting ready to leave I found Jennifer. Thin WSW with kinda a rough face, Candy was taking its toll. Did the usual check and agreed on. 2 for BBBJ. She did a great job and allowed roaming hands and went for about fifteen minutes. Took it like a champ.I spotted Jennifer the other night. I swore it was a guy at first. The way she was dressed, she looked like Jay from those "Jay and Silent Bob" movies. LOL! I won't scoop her anymore. She has sticky fingers! Lifted some smokes from me a while back while smoking my pole.

MetroRider
02-06-17, 02:44
Cruising the Triangle last night. Found Angel. Angel is white, about 5'-7" and thin. Dark medium length hair. Made the swoop and she hops in. The usual checks. We agree on BBBJ for 20.

After we agree I ask her where we should park. She asks if she can do this while I drive. I said no. She began to push-back saying there was no place to park and I have to drive. In my mind, this was the canceler so I start driving back to her spot. Now she starts complaining I'm driving in the wrong direction. Unpleasant customer skills. Once back to her spot I tell her to get out. She acts surprised.

She starts arguing, "why, why". Says "no" and demands I take her by the Vic. I told her, I'm leaving in 3 seconds and you don't have to get out. Then I rapidly count to three and start driving in the sub toward Grand River. She demands I take her back to Telegraph because she just walked from this area.

As we approach Grand River I tell her, you better jump out at the corner because I'm turning left on GR, you'll have one second. She's a smart ass at this point and defiantly tells me I can't turn left on GR. I stopped at the stop sign without saying anything then cut across GR and made the Michigan left headed towards Redford He, he, he. She says, where are you going? I told her back to Fowlerville. Now she tells me she wants out of the car. I told I'm not pulling over on GR, it's a busy street. LOL I got stopped by the traffic light and she just jumped out as fast as she could. She left my car door open and was still whining about something.I don't think its a good idea to let a SW pick the spot.

Jd2011
02-06-17, 08:27
MDL speaks the truth.

JD.

Never pick up a SW without surveying the area first. Once you are satisfied there are no stings going on. Ie. Unmarked cars girls that look way too good to be true. Then you make your pick up. Always try to do it off the main street. If she doesn't jump in or asks you anything like are you looking for some head? You simply say nope I thought you were someone else and leave. If she doesn't get right in your car or starts talking services she is most likely a cop. Once you do a complete check to satisfy your need to know if she is LEO, meaning she grabs your junk first and then you touch hers, then you can start discussing services. Never go to " her " spot. Always have a location a few miles away picked out. Someplace out of the hood and far enough away to make her think twice about pulling some bullshit. I often like to hide in plain sight. A parking lot with little activity. Or an apartment complex, senior home, or a court with no light or houses. Make sure all your valuables are locked up. Better yet leave them at home and only bring what your willing to loose. Just like the casino. If you want to go to a notell, that's the best way to do it. It's worth the coin if your looking to get more than a BJ. Again same rules apply here. If there is a notell off the main area. Good. But only if you have checked it out previously. And only go to the place YOU choose. Never let a girl say " oh I have a room " or " let's go to this fuck shack " that's just translation for my handler knows I go here and your about to get jacked, or that notell has a dealer and she can score some candy first. Which brings me to my next thought. Don't ever pay or loan a girl money first. EVER. Don't fall for give me 20 I just have to go pay this or my friends going to the store while we are gone. Again your getting ripped off and she is not coming back.

And again if some of you lurkers or newbs have questions or are embarrassed to ask, just send me a private message. I won't laugh at you and I am always willing to give advice or info. The point of this forum is to share information and keep each other safe as well. Just remember to return the favors and share what you find. That's how you become trusted by other members.

LetsTry12
02-06-17, 19:21
Lots of LE activity around the "famous" apartments. Be careful.

CyberFrogiii
02-06-17, 20:05
I just wanted to say, I got caught up in a sting and the girl definitely got in my car. LE or decoy, whatever you want to call it, the statement "LEO WILL NEVER enter your car" could be misleading guys into a false sense of security.

Be safe out there.

Frogiii.

The law is pretty vauge. The word "gesture" is used and by the fact that you stopped and looked at her is interpreted as signaling her or soliciting a prostitute. Trust me on this as I was caught under this technicality. The lawyer explained the law is completely left vauge so that it is left to interpretation. Especially in the detroit city. Yes, even a sneeze could be labeled as "Offer to engage". That said, a LEO WILL NEVER enter your car. Even if you stopped and said "I thought you were someone else" constitutes an "Offer to engage" and it is left upto the lawyer & prosecutor to work out how much you end up paying to hash it out in the courts. Keep in mind the system is setup such that they want to make money from this. This whole ordeal cost me 3. 5 g in 2007.

Sorry Tommy but there is no silver bullet or bullet proof method to avoid LEOs. I thought I was untouchable since I been doing this on weekly basis for 15 years near Wayne State and Triangle areas (those were the good old days). Then I was caught. The best risk free is to not to SW, meet at notel and dream all you want. Although I said that, I won't lie that picking a SW is extremely fun and heightens the intensity. The adrenaline runs high when picking a SW.

Best of luck and be safe folks.

Slick Jr
02-06-17, 20:38
I just wanted to say, I got caught up in a sting and the girl definitely got in my car. LE or decoy, whatever you want to call it, the statement "LEO WILL NEVER enter your car" could be misleading guys into a false sense of security.

Be safe out there.

Frogiii.Decoy. SW work with LE too. LE probably watched you the whole time. That's why MDL said scout around before you scoop. You'll miss out on some, who get scooped by careless mongers, but better safe than sorry.

CyberFrogiii
02-06-17, 22:07
As Jd said, MDL speaks the truth.

Decoy. SW work with LE too. LE probably watched you the whole time. That's why MDL said scout around before you scoop. You'll miss out on some, who get scooped by careless mongers, but better safe than sorry.

Hargow20
02-06-17, 22:54
Did the decoy actually get in your car and drive off with you before they busted you. ? Personally I have never actually seen a confirmed case where a police decoy actually got in and drove off with a guy. Now I have seen on cops where a decoy will step in a guys car and they will bust him before he closes the door and drives off. A good way to protect yourself is offer the girl a ride drive off 2 or 3 blocks before doing the cop check etc. There is actually case law that allows you give a girl a ride regardless if she is working girl or not. There is law called statutory interpretation that the law libraries have. Now if the cops did choose to bust you there is probably a you can fight this get the case dropped or win. Go hire a aggressive attorney and have him file a bunch of motions. Then go to the arraignment, plead not guilty and ask for a trial. They may drop the case then or you wait till start of the trial and see if they drop it then. If not you can always change your plea to guilty. The prosecutor will not hold it against you.

Be safe out there.

Frogiii.

Jbfe147
02-07-17, 08:27

Be safe out there.

Frogiii.I've seen a sting on John are where the decoy was at Sammy D's and she got in and by the time they got to 8 mile they were swarmed with the Sheriff's deputies at the gas station. The same female rides around with another dep in a SUV.

I personally won't think about scooping a chick that I have never seen on the stroll before. I have to get some intel on her first whether it be just scoping her out for a few days or asking another SW the 411.

Hargow20
02-07-17, 10:46
This is quite surprising. Did the guy actually drive 8 mile before they stopped him. ? My guess is that he did not get more than a block before they pulled them over.

I've seen a sting on John are where the decoy was at Sammy D's and she got in and by the time they got to 8 mile they were swarmed with the Sheriff's deputies at the gas station. The same female rides around with another dep in a SUV.

I personally won't think about scooping a chick that I have never seen on the stroll before. I have to get some intel on her first whether it be just scoping her out for a few days or asking another SW the 411.

Jbfe147
02-07-17, 14:21
This is quite surprising. Did the guy actually drive 8 mile before they stopped him. ? My guess is that he did not get more than a block before they pulled them over.From the pick up to being pulled over is 1 block exactly. It blew my mind when I saw it because I had the same thought as you did.

LetsTry12
02-07-17, 19:55
Any clues what she looks like??

Got off work at 5 and headed down the Ave, saw two girls out a WSW and a LSW. Scooped the WSW and after LEO checks and intros found a nice quiet spot. Goes by the name Jaelyn. Damn but that girl can suck dick. She really got into it, change speed and technique multiple times. After multiple times of being ready to pop when I finally let go she took every drop. Did spit, but well worth the. 2. Unfortunately, no phone but I'll definitely repeat.

Member #5436
02-07-17, 23:27
A real LEO will not put their lives in danger by going inside your car. A decoy might do that. But the point I was making is despite whether she enters your car or not, the law is vauge where even if you stop, look at her and go constitutes a "gesture" for offer to engage. As always be safe and there is no bullet proof method to stay safe.

I've seen a sting on John are where the decoy was at Sammy D's and she got in and by the time they got to 8 mile they were swarmed with the Sheriff's deputies at the gas station. The same female rides around with another dep in a SUV.

Member #5436
02-07-17, 23:32
I wonder if pretending to be UBER driver and picking someone up, just pull over and say "I am your uber driver. Jennifer?" LOL. Is there a grey area that can be exploited in here?

Did the decoy actually get in your car and drive off with you before they busted you. ? Personally I have never actually seen a confirmed case where a police decoy actually got in and drove off with a guy. Now I have seen on cops where a decoy will step in a guys car and they will bust him before he closes the door and drives off. A good way to protect yourself is offer the girl a ride drive off 2 or 3 blocks before doing the cop check etc. There is actually case law that allows you give a girl a ride regardless if she is working girl or not. There is law called statutory interpretation that the law libraries have. Now if the cops did choose to bust you there is probably a you can fight this get the case dropped or win. Go hire a aggressive attorney and have him file a bunch of motions. Then go to the arraignment, plead not guilty and ask for a trial. They may drop the case then or you wait till start of the trial and see if they drop it then. If not you can always change your plea to guilty. The prosecutor will not hold it against you.

Slick Jr
02-08-17, 00:12
A real LEO will not put their lives in danger by going inside your car. A decoy might do that. But the point I was making is despite whether she enters your car or not, the law is vauge where even if you stop, look at her and go constitutes a "gesture" for offer to engage. As always be safe and there is no bullet proof method to stay safe.This is true Gil. Decoy to me is 'SW working for le'. Instead of UC. UC will never get in the ride. My bad if a I confused anyone with my wording.

Jbfe147
02-08-17, 01:00
This is true Gil. Decoy to me is 'SW working for le'. Instead of UC. UC will never get in the ride. My bad if a I confused anyone with my wording.Well I know what I see almost every day over there and this one is not a decoy she's a sheriff's dep. She got in a car, sorry this isn't 1970, it's a new day, new rules and LE don't play fair.

Jbfe147
02-08-17, 01:03
Any clues what she looks like??Here's a pic of her.

DExplorer
02-08-17, 01:49
Here's a pic of her.She's a little thinner now (the candy) and seemed closer to blond, but yeah, that's her. Still amazed by her skills and enthusiasm.

CyberFrogiii
02-08-17, 18:21
Here's your confirmed case. She was on the corner in front of the Ratskeller on the Are. I turned down the side street. She got in. I proceeded to the stop sign then made a left right into a hornet's nest. All of that is history for me now, but I learned alot. Many of my mistakes I found in the USASG rule book after the fact. Good stuff in there. Good advice from members here as well.

Frogiii.

Biggy313
02-08-17, 23:28
If you follow the rules you will 1. Stay alive 2. Not get ripoed off 3. Not go to jail.

BadKevin
02-09-17, 18:05
I wonder if pretending to be UBER driver and picking someone up, just pull over and say "I am your uber driver. Jennifer?" LOL. Is there a grey area that can be exploited in here?All LEO has to do is ask you to show them your dispatch request on the Uber app. I. e. Showing a request for an "Adrianne" at John are and Lantz. Oops. You don't have such a request, you don't have the Uber app.

You're in bigger crap than before. IF you were legitimately on a dispatch, you would have the request on your app. Everyone knows that SWs take taxis and Uber, legit drivers won't be hassled for driving them.

But. Impersonating a driver of a legit firm. Trouble X 2.

MetroRider
02-09-17, 22:12
I wonder if pretending to be UBER driver and picking someone up, just pull over and say "I am your uber driver. Jennifer?" LOL. Is there a grey area that can be exploited in here?I think that would go over as well as saying you were asking for directions.

MetroRider
02-09-17, 22:18
A real LEO will not put their lives in danger by going inside your car. A decoy might do that. But the point I was making is despite whether she enters your car or not, the law is vauge where even if you stop, look at her and go constitutes a "gesture" for offer to engage. As always be safe and there is no bullet proof method to stay safe.Isn't a "decoy" a LEO doing a sting?

Abyss23
02-10-17, 15:11
Hey Gents. Senior from KY heading your way next week. Is there any fun to be had around the greektown area? Appreciate and responses or warnings.

Biggy313
02-10-17, 17:23
Hey Gents. Senior from KY heading your way next week. Is there any fun to be had around the greektown area? Appreciate and responses or warnings.Just the strip club at Greektown area.

CyberFrogiii
02-10-17, 18:20
A decoy could be an actual SW working with LE.

Isn't a "decoy" a LEO doing a sting?

LohnDog
02-11-17, 02:25
Just had a dream did my first pick up. Striped legning pants on the avenue by the landrymat killer head for $40 had a dream I got a number 616 448 8466 followed the rules I learned in here thank you dreamed she sucked for ever because I had liquor dick.

Schlong64
02-11-17, 11:36
Why not say you're shooting a porno? It's legal to pay a girl to be an actress in an adult film. Or do you need some special license? If not this is a legit way to go about business.

ContinentalMan
02-11-17, 12:02
Just had a dream did my first pick up. Striped legning pants on the avenue by the landrymat killer head for $40 had a dream I got a number 616 448 8466 followed the rules I learned in here thank you dreamed she sucked for ever because I had liquor dick.Hey, not sure if this person had a new phone number or not but when you Google the number you will see that it belongs to a TS. Looks like you just possibly got blown by a dude.

HookerLover
02-11-17, 13:26
Just had a dream did my first pick up. Striped legning pants on the avenue by the landrymat killer head for $40 had a dream I got a number 616 448 8466 followed the rules I learned in here thank you dreamed she sucked for ever because I had liquor dick.Wow, yeah, you should google the phone number. Unless you are into that, you had a very bad dream!

Biggy313
02-11-17, 13:28
OMG if that is the case I feel sorry for the poor guy. Or it could be the tranny putting its number om here on purpose trying to get business pretending to be a lady.

MetroRider
02-11-17, 14:05
A decoy could be an actual SW working with LE.Are you saying that there are SW on LE payroll?

MetroRider
02-11-17, 14:16
Picked up Jackie last night for cheap 10 BBBJ. She was cold and needed to get high. All she did the whole time was complain about her ex-boyfriend.

Bratley1055
02-11-17, 15:43
Just the strip club at Greektown area.That answer was very helpful. Avoid the strip club in Greektown. Go to Legends on Congress. Its about 3 blocks away.

Poppabd
02-11-17, 16:00
Hey, not sure if this person had a new phone number or not but when you Google the number you will see that it belongs to a TS. Looks like you just possibly got blown by a dude.Wow LOL if you picked up the dream across the street from Family Dollar you definitely picked up a female with a flute in her pants LOL.

Member #5436
02-11-17, 16:28
They can't search your phone without a search warrant. They will ask, you simply say, absolutely; can I see the search warrant?

Also, is it that hard to download the App and install it without actually using it? Also, a LEO would ask, but due to privacy concerns you can simply decline to show who dispatch you.

All LEO has to do is ask you to show them your dispatch request on the Uber app. I. e. Showing a request for an "Adrianne" at John are and Lantz. Oops. You don't have such a request, you don't have the Uber app.

You're in bigger crap than before. IF you were legitimately on a dispatch, you would have the request on your app. Everyone knows that SWs take taxis and Uber, legit drivers won't be hassled for driving them.

But. Impersonating a driver of a legit firm. Trouble X 2.

QuestForFun
02-11-17, 16:33
Hey, not sure if this person had a new phone number or not but when you Google the number you will see that it belongs to a TS. Looks like you just possibly got blown by a dude.Must of had whiskey goggles too!!

Member #5436
02-11-17, 16:40
Must of had whiskey goggles too!!Thats def a dude. See here (sorry if I'm breaking links rules here).

http://www.companionsreviews.com/reviews/616-448-8466-review.16346/

Member #5436
02-11-17, 16:43
Once again, the Dryangle is pretty dry, I cruised there Frid morning around 9:30 am, and the Thur. Around 8 pm. There was nothing. But luck next time.

Tranced
02-12-17, 09:02
Just had a dream did my first pick up. Striped legning pants on the avenue by the landrymat killer head for $40 had a dream I got a number 616 448 8466 followed the rules I learned in here thank you dreamed she sucked for ever because I had liquor dick.Your dick knew it was a guy. It tried to warn you by not standing to attention. Oh well, live and learn.

IMonger2
02-12-17, 17:11
As many have reported in the past, this place is not one to "hang" at.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2017/02/09/inside-victory-inn-raid-never-seen-anything-like/97669644/

DExplorer
02-13-17, 03:50
Had a couple dreams about a WSW named Kari, skinny, mid to late 30's. First time it was a car date and she show asked some amazing skills for. 2 so I called her up over the weekend and took her to the Crest for a nice dream with MSOG for. 5. Some great dreams this week.

Member #5436
02-13-17, 10:42
OMG if that is the case I feel sorry for the poor guy. Or it could be the tranny putting its number om here on purpose trying to get business pretending to be a lady.Out of curiosity I texted the number, and he did not deny he was a TS. I politely declined.

Poppabd
02-13-17, 14:14
As many have reported in the past, this place is not one to "hang" at.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2017/02/09/inside-victory-inn-raid-never-seen-anything-like/97669644/It doesn't matter this year its shut down for the year.

IWasChosen
02-13-17, 14:25
Saw this one a few days ago, while I was driving thru. I passed her the first time as she walked down John are from State Fair. I came back around and made the scoop. She got in and was pretty friendly, told me her name was Stacie. I asked if she was any good and she told me that she was very good and had to get her dose of protein. I took that as she swallows and she told me that she swallows 99% of the time LOL. We found a spot, I parked and I gave her the 20 for a BBBJ. This girl really enjoys giving head because she was so into it. She was able to take me all the way down her throat and I do mean all the way down. I've never been deepthroated like that in my life, she actually made it disappear and wanted me to push her head down and to be ruff with her. She had a nice ass too and she loosened her pants, so I could finger her kitty. I unloaded in her mouth and she swallowed it all without a problem. Her phone is off, so I wasn't able to get her number, but she did give me her facebook so I could get in touch with her on there. I am definitely going to repeat, this chick moved to the number 1 spot in my top 5 SW list.

HardMuscle1
02-13-17, 15:09
Saw this one a few days ago, while I was driving thru. I passed her the first time as she walked down John are from State Fair. I came back around and made the scoop. She got in and was pretty friendly, told me her name was Stacie. I asked if she was any good and she told me that she was very good and had to get her dose of protein. I took that as she swallows and she told me that she swallows 99% of the time LOL. We found a spot, I parked and I gave her the 20 for a BBBJ. This girl really enjoys giving head because she was so into it. She was able to take me all the way down her throat and I do mean all the way down. I've never been deepthroated like that in my life, she actually made it disappear and wanted me to push her head down and to be ruff with her. She had a nice ass too and she loosened her pants, so I could finger her kitty. I unloaded in her mouth and she swallowed it all without a problem. Her phone is off, so I wasn't able to get her number, but she did give me her facebook so I could get in touch with her on there. I am definitely going to repeat, this chick moved to the number 1 spot in my top 5 SW list.Hey brother just want to thank you for all the great information, pictures and videos that you're always sharing with us! I don't have the time anymore to stroll and partake in all the festivities like you guys do but glad to see a few of you are taking full advantage of the scene! Be Safe and Keep up the Great work my brother you never seem to disappoint!

IWasChosen
02-13-17, 16:00
Hey brother just want to thank you for all the great information, pictures and videos that you're always sharing with us! I don't have the time anymore to stroll and partake in all the festivities like you guys do but glad to see a few of you are taking full advantage of the scene! Be Safe and Keep up the Great work my brother you never seem to disappoint!Thanks. I appreciate the positive feedback.

Mroader
02-13-17, 18:58
Cruised north from 6 mile on the Are today, 3 BSW's between the gas station and the Dakota Inn. Saw Kelly my ATF just south of Nevada but had somewhere to be, also just had a dream with her on Saturday. The rest of the trip to 8 mile was dry. There was a Blue and White DPD at the gas station at 6 mile and the Are. Stay safe fellas.

Maxx Swank
02-13-17, 20:07
Out of curiosity I texted the number, and he did not deny he was a TS. I politely declined.One time on the Ave I picked up a dude that looked like a gal.

Here's the key for me, he didn't pass LE check so I asked him to leave the car. Goes to show the importance of a proper LE check. Everyone, do a proper LE check and you won't have Tranny tales to tell your grandchildren.

I've seen cross-dressers in The Triangle.

We need a Mongermobile and to start Monger 101 classes.

MongerForLife
02-13-17, 23:00
Might want to rethink your search between 6 and Dakota inn on John are. Especially the BSW's there.

Cruised north from 6 mile on the Are today, 3 BSW's between the gas station and the Dakota Inn. Saw Kelly my ATF just south of Nevada but had somewhere to be, also just had a dream with her on Saturday. The rest of the trip to 8 mile was dry. There was a Blue and White DPD at the gas station at 6 mile and the Are. Stay safe fellas.

Biggy313
02-14-17, 22:56
Out of curiosity I texted the number, and he did not deny he was a TS. I politely declined.Live and learn.

Biggy313
02-14-17, 23:06
One time on the Ave I picked up a dude that looked like a gal.

Here's the key for me, he didn't pass LE check so I asked him to leave the car. Goes to show the importance of a proper LE check. Everyone, do a proper LE check and you won't have Tranny tales to tell your grandchildren.

I've seen cross-dressers in The Triangle.

We need a Mongermobile and to start Monger 101 classes.One time I picked up a tranny on the ave that looked like a chick. She got in and when I saw it was a dude I said get the fuck out. He went to grab my keys but I saw what was going on so I grabbed them first and said get out. He then had a broken pipe and said he had aids and was going to stab me with it. I said get the fuck out now here is 1 O, he wanted 20. I had 20 singles I threw it out the window so he chased after it. I pulled off with my door still open then when I knew I had time closed the door and got out of dodge.

Wiggles0923
02-15-17, 10:27
I keep seeing the cute healthy red head walking the have near Lonyo. By healthy she looks like a normal person not Ethiopian skinny. Who is that and how is she.

Miles33
02-15-17, 10:44
I keep seeing the cute healthy red head walking the have near Lonyo. By healthy she looks like a normal person not Ethiopian skinny. Who is that and how is she.Her name is Amber, she's 27. She is an excellent provider and she is really nice and easy going, I highly recommend.

Looking2016
02-16-17, 09:23
I honestly prefer BSW, and will be visiting in March, can someone tell me all the streets and cross streets I should be cruising and also the best times, long time monger first time to Detroit. I've seen so many videos of Detroit where BSW walk around in bikini's and things etc, is this for real? All help is appreciated, also any recommends on a hotel in a safe area nearby the action?

LetsTry12
02-16-17, 14:50
Her name is Amber, she's 27. She is an excellent provider and she is really nice and easy going, I highly recommend.Saw her today. Problem is she doesn't like to move much from one spot. Maybe if someone can share sifts.

MongerForLife
02-16-17, 18:45
I honestly prefer BSW, and will be visiting in March, can someone tell me all the streets and cross streets I should be cruising and also the best times, long time monger first time to Detroit. I've seen so many videos of Detroit where BSW walk around in bikini's and things etc, is this for real? All help is appreciated, also any recommends on a hotel in a safe area nearby the action?Michigan Ave used to have nice looking scantily clad BSW around 2006. Now it's pretty much just dope addicts. As far as bikinis, this time of year you are lucky to be able to see face of SW because they are bundled up from. Cold.

Trow6
02-16-17, 19:26
I honestly prefer BSW, and will be visiting in March, can someone tell me all the streets and cross streets I should be cruising and also the best times, long time monger first time to Detroit. I've seen so many videos of Detroit where BSW walk around in bikini's and things etc, is this for real? All help is appreciated, also any recommends on a hotel in a safe area nearby the action?You have plenty of time to do some research as you state your visit is in March.

1. read the detroit forum and search "triangle" "the Are" and "harper" three busiest tracks.

2. this is winter time in detroit- hoes are out 24/7. They're either working or scoring. Rinse / wash / repeat.

3. this is winter time in detroit- arguably one of the most dangerous cities in america but the cold brings out the worst. Be careful.

4. hotels- after you cross reference the strolls with street names just do a google search. These hoes will ride to chicago if the $ is proper.

I've mongered in a half dozen states but detroit can be one of the riskiest. RTFF! The info in this thread is priceless.

Enjoy your visit and keep your eyes peeled.

IvanHumpn
02-16-17, 20:03
Thursday Feb. 16th 5:45 pm At the gas station on telegraph and 6 mile, poor monger got busted at corner of woodbine /6 mile, saw decoy run into a dark purple impala all 4 windows were tinted black in same gas station I'm at. Detroit cop cars were dark blue had poor monger in vehicle quick and disappeared, did not see mongers vehicle. Be safe guys.

MightyMonger
02-16-17, 23:01
You have plenty of time to do some research as you state your visit is in March.

1. read the detroit forum and search "triangle" "the Are" and "harper" three busiest tracks.

2. this is winter time in detroit- hoes are out 24/7. They're either working or scoring. Rinse / wash / repeat.

3. this is winter time in detroit- arguably one of the most dangerous cities in america but the cold brings out the worst. Be careful.

4. hotels- after you cross reference the strolls with street names just do a google search. These hoes will ride to chicago if the $ is proper.

I've mongered in a half dozen states but detroit can be one of the riskiest. RTFF! The info in this thread is priceless.

Enjoy your visit and keep your eyes peeled.Are you trying to mislead the guy? I doubt any monger here would agree with what you said. Am I wrong guys? Michigan Ave, Vernor, and maybe JohnR (and that's a big maybe) are the 3 busiest tracks. The Triangle and Harper are dead.

Just my two pennies worth.

Biggy313
02-16-17, 23:30
Are you trying to mislead the guy? I doubt any monger here would agree with what you said. Am I wrong guys? Michigan Ave, Vernor, and maybe JohnR (and that's a big maybe) are the 3 busiest tracks. The Triangle and Harper are dead.

Just my two pennies worth.I would throw fort in the mix too just because it usually always has hoes out strolling. But all listed ones so far have action for sure. MI AVE and JOHN are for sure the 2 busiest.

Biggy313
02-16-17, 23:33
Are you trying to mislead the gu8y? I doubt any monger here would agree with what you said. Am I wrong guys? Michigan Ave, Vernor, and maybe JohnR (and that's a big maybe) are the 3 busiest tracks. The Triangle and Harper are dead.

Just my two pennies worth.One more point I would like to make is this, that the hot spots change from time to time depending on the heat, etc. Last few strolls in the triangle and fenkel area as well have been dead. In the past those hoes in the triangle would jump in my car if I was at the stop sign to long.

Sped One
02-16-17, 23:55
Are you trying to mislead the guy? I doubt any monger here would agree with what you said. Am I wrong guys? Michigan Ave, Vernor, and maybe JohnR (and that's a big maybe) are the 3 busiest tracks. The Triangle and Harper are dead.

Just my two pennies worth.No Question. Unless something has changed.

Trick Daddy
02-17-17, 00:04

Just my two pennies worth.IMHO, Michigan Ave is the undisputed leader. Vernor is a distant second, and everywhere else is tied for last. I don't venture east of JohnR though, so I can't speak of Harper's crop. The Triangle has really fallen off, and I think the presence of those white security vehicles has slowed things down on Fort.

Trow6
02-17-17, 04:29

Just my two pennies worth.No reason to mislead anyone, just stating an opinion from my perspective. If I were from out of town I would rtff for Detroit from at least a year back like I was cramming for finals. As for mongers agreeing with what I said, I'm not concerned with that. Judging by the follow on posts we all have a different perceptions of what tracks are currently fruitful.

K Plank
02-17-17, 09:58
I honestly prefer BSW, and will be visiting in March, can someone tell me all the streets and cross streets I should be cruising and also the best times, long time monger first time to Detroit. I've seen so many videos of Detroit where BSW walk around in bikini's and things etc, is this for real? All help is appreciated, also any recommends on a hotel in a safe area nearby the action?I have to agree with most here and say that the AVE is probably the busiest of all the strolls and I also have to agree with most here and say that the triangle is dead so don't waste your time. However, if BSW are your thing then Harper isn't a bad stroll and I would also check out Chalmers. I drive down Harper and Chalmers on my way to work 2-3 times a week and see at least one BSW always looking for a date. I will also say that they are probably all junkies and not a lot of lookers but what SW isn't a junkie, and there are always diamonds in the rough.

Good luck and stay safe, those eastside strolls are tough!

Cschneider
02-17-17, 11:13
Might anyone pm me figure for these 2.

Chris.

Member #5436
02-17-17, 20:06
I been taking the long way home via triangle and there has been zero activities there. I've even tried during the morning as well. I've gone down past and on 6 mile. Looks like economy is better than I thought.

John Draven
02-17-17, 21:41
Was passing thru two decoy. One black in hoodie stood on the corner of woodbine at gas station. The other white walker wearing pink hoodie and tight. She looks good, but both kept pacing around. Look too obvious. Be safe.

Thursday Feb. 16th 5:45 pm At the gas station on telegraph and 6 mile, poor monger got busted at corner of woodbine /6 mile, saw decoy run into a dark purple impala all 4 windows were tinted black in same gas station I'm at. Detroit cop cars were dark blue had poor monger in vehicle quick and disappeared, did not see mongers vehicle. Be safe guys.

bean2002
02-18-17, 00:27
Hey All, be very careful. It looks like uncle is targeting the Crest. Last night they were following cars out of there and pulling them over down fort. I couldn't tell what agency it might have been as they had no identification on the vehicle. They were a short old man in a red f150 and a blonde lady in her 30's in a dark colored sedan. They were taking pictures of peoples drivers licenses and plates for records. I don't know if it was related or not but there was a tall blonde at the truck stop that was talking a long time to the cops at the gas station. I picked her up and she didn't pass LE test. Dropped her off. Again be very careful on fort and the crest at the moment. The agencies that brought down the victory might be feeling there oats.

Jbfe147
02-18-17, 04:25

Chris.

She had an ad on Bp but its gone now

Spartan99
02-18-17, 09:43
Her name is Amber, she's 27. She is an excellent provider and she is really nice and easy going, I highly recommend.Yes, Amber is solid about her work. She favors the pipe and the needle. Not judging, but be aware of what your getting into. Nice dreams at Crest with her. Her clothes hide a gut that appears out of no where when she takes the jeans down. Nice b cups. Clean. Great red head. Nice gal.

Flabc
02-18-17, 19:37
Picked up Kelly, thin / petite, pretty face, I would say 5'2, 100-110 lbs about 21 years old, decent BBBJ, some complaining on her part but got the job done, if she was clean she definitely would be a total looker being that she's pretty and petite, saw her by gratiot and 7 mile.

IWasChosen
02-19-17, 15:56
Picked her up Friday around 6 from her mother's house in Hazel park. She came out looking good in some black tights. We went across 8 mile back into Detroit. We found an area that was pretty much empty and dead. Gave her 20 for a BBBJ. She loves when I push her head down on my meat, she can really deepthroat. I can tell she got horny because, after a few minutes of giving me a blowjob and me fingering her, she told me to fuck her. I got out the car and she bent over in the passenger seat. I banged her doggy for a few minutes and she knows how to throw it back. She was very wet and very vocal. I started pulling her hair which really got her going. I blew in the cover, she didn't want it to be over as she tried to keep me inside her and told me to keep going. But, I was spent and I don't like sitting at the same spot for too long. I took her to john are and dropped her off at the gas station on John are and state fair. She still doesn't have a phone yet, hopefully she will soon.

DeGhost
02-20-17, 17:10
I don't see anyone on the Avenue just yet. Let me know when it starts up later.

MongerDl
02-21-17, 01:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Faceonly
02-21-17, 02:27
Thanks for the report. Stacie is a nice girl. I would however recommend being a little more discreet about exact pick up or drop off locations though. LEO does read this board. While I realize it's not like your really giving up any info that isn't common knowledge. However it is pretty specific, and sometimes it's best to leave those details out.If I may I respectfully disagree. The purpose of the posts are to be informative, i.e. , location of p / you and drop off, time, cost of dream menu etc. Anything less is peripheral bullshit.

Guys have been saying this since the second day this forum has been open. It sounds good but it's not so. If I post today, that two days ago I dropped a chick at this corner, then how is that going to help LEO tomorrow. First LEO doesn't waste time on this forum, they already know where all the strolls are, if there is any area of the hobby that has no secrets its where chicks are selling pussy on public streets.

Second, chicks move. Where she was yesterday isn't where she will be tomorrow.

A2

JimBob64
02-21-17, 06:19
Anyone seen Allie from the ave lately? She txted me last weekend, haven't seen her in years surprised she is still around. Sent me a pick and didn't look that good, still has great tits thoe LOL.

MongerForLife
02-21-17, 17:10
Picked up Angie for good DT BJ. She ended up tapping out on Last Wednesday but finished the job following morning no extra charge. She really aims to please.

DExplorer
02-21-17, 21:41
Yes, Amber is solid about her work. She favors the pipe and the needle. Not judging, but be aware of what your getting into. Nice dreams at Crest with her. Her clothes hide a gut that appears out of no where when she takes the jeans down. Nice b cups. Clean. Great red head. Nice gal.Very nice. Had a dream with her last week. That baby damage was quite a shock though.

Sped One
02-21-17, 23:09
Anyone seen Allie from the ave lately? She txted me last weekend, haven't seen her in years surprised she is still around. Sent me a pick and didn't look that good, still has great tits thoe LOL.You absolutely need to do a search on her here, someone outed her for having three initials, have not seen her around or seen any reporting on her since. It was in May of '16 reports..

MongerDl
02-22-17, 02:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Low50
02-22-17, 11:07
She's been off the street for awhile. Picked her up Sunday evening north of Seymour. Great bbbjws. Tiny little spinner. Still a bit rough looking but a sweet girl. Will always repeat when I see her.

Cruzzr
02-22-17, 18:23
She's been off the street for awhile. Picked her up Sunday evening north of Seymour. Great bbbjws. Tiny little spinner. Still a bit rough looking but a sweet girl. Will always repeat when I see her.Totally agree. She's an ATF. Haven't been to that area in a few months, glad she's back. I think last dream was on a Sunday as well. Have done CBJ a few times and FS.

Biggy313
02-22-17, 18:41
Today when I was taking some stuff to a client I saw a BSW by the party store. Gave me the wave. I passed for obvious reasons. She was the only one out. Did not look to bad in passing but did not get a close up look. This would have been between 9-10 am. Not prime time hunting time I know.

K Plank
02-23-17, 06:39
She's been off the street for awhile. Picked her up Sunday evening north of Seymour. Great bbbjws. Tiny little spinner. Still a bit rough looking but a sweet girl. Will always repeat when I see her.April is a great time and an ATF for me as well. If she was strolling, business with regulars must be slow. She lives in a house around there and only walks when she needs to now.

Lewk4
02-23-17, 08:48
You absolutely need to do a search on her here, someone outed her for having three initials, have not seen her around or seen any reporting on her since. It was in May of '16 reports..The Allie you both are refferring to isn't also known as Alicia, I she? Very skinny, young WSW with long dirty blonde hair is it?

DetroitBaller
02-23-17, 09:33
The Allie you both are refferring to isn't also known as Alicia, I she? Very skinny, young WSW with long dirty blonde hair is it?Allie is old and looks like shit now.

Jbfe147
02-23-17, 11:35
You absolutely need to do a search on her here, someone outed her for having three initials, have not seen her around or seen any reporting on her since. It was in May of '16 reports..Unfortunately she's still around.

GuyDetroit
02-23-17, 13:08
Unfortunately she's still around.That is pretty cold the way you put that one.

Wiggles0923
02-24-17, 10:57
I guess they tightened the screws on the gas station next to the public safety center. This morning I saw no trucks an a cement barrier where they use to park. With all the extra south bound traffic though they should make up the loss on the street.

Jbfe147
02-24-17, 14:06
That is pretty cold the way you put that one.Wasn't intended that way but I can see why you said that. I was just saying she's still out working.

Jaykee101
02-24-17, 14:37
I guess they tightened the screws on the gas station next to the public safety center. This morning I saw no trucks an a cement barrier where they use to park. With all the extra south bound traffic though they should make up the loss on the street.I was actually just about to report this as well. I saw that last night. They have done this in the past but never last long for whatever reason. I'm hoping it's only temporary as that is a regular convenience stop for me, weather I am on the stroll or not.

Biggy313
02-25-17, 10:42
Last night lost track of time it would have been from 11:30-1:30 traingle had a little action. WSW red head on gr but did not play. Also a BSW with a huge bubble butt near the party store on tele. She was a bit bigger than my liking so I passed. Then went to 5 m and did a little stroll. Saw 2 BSW one small little thing. By the time I turned back around she was gone. I did not hurry though as I have seen a tranny near where she as at before. Also saw a thick BSW across from the gas station that seems to be where she is always at. Passed on her too because the street was flooded and would have had to do a you turn right away. Would have looked very suspicious.

Jbfe147
02-25-17, 13:56

Chris.http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/porn-star-action/28641177

DetroitSkinny
02-25-17, 14:59
Every now and then I try to think like a SWer. Especially when the weather is particularly good or bad. So Friday night I am coming home from a soiree in downtown Detroit when I decide to take a small detour and cruise up The Are from 6 to 8 Mile. It is about 9:30 and feels like mid-summer instead of mid-winter. So I figure The Are will be a literal buffet of willing women and a traffic jam of adventuresome men all taking advantage of this outstanding evening. When I reached 8 Mile the total count of available SWers was. Ah. Zero. And I was partially the only car on the road. Imagine a guy with a Ph. D in Mongering being this wrong AGAIN.

Herrgen
02-25-17, 15:49
Every now and then I try to think like a SWer. Especially when the weather is particularly good or bad. So Friday night I am coming home from a soiree in downtown Detroit when I decide to take a small detour and cruise up The Are from 6 to 8 Mile. It is about 9:30 and feels like mid-summer instead of mid-winter. So I figure The Are will be a literal buffet of willing women and a traffic jam of adventuresome men all taking advantage of this outstanding evening. When I reached 8 Mile the total count of available SWers was. Ah. Zero. And I was partially the only car on the road. Imagine a guy with a Ph. D in Mongering being this wrong AGAIN.I cruised the are Thursday and Friday at about 3-pm, 60+ degrees out, expected the same as you, should have been a SWer festival.

Two trannies near 6 mile on Thursday, Three very large BSWs on Friday. Looks like weather is not as much a factor as we think.

Be Safe Out There.

JimBob64
02-26-17, 09:59
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/porn-star-action/28641177Just called she is in southfield now and wants 60 ss, 100 hhr, 100 extra for ass. Sounds like alot for a over weight drug addict swer.

Rookie420
02-26-17, 15:01
I cruised the are Thursday and Friday at about 3-pm, 60+ degrees out, expected the same as you, should have been a SWer festival.

Two trannies near 6 mile on Thursday, Three very large BSWs on Friday. Looks like weather is not as much a factor as we think.

Be Safe Out There.I've been cruising the are a lot lately and haven't seen very much of anything. And I work right by Harper so I drive it at least once a day and haven't seen a dam thing except one bigger BSW in some tight blue leggings which didn't look appealing at all. Hopefully the warm weather brings some better looking merchandise.

GuyDetroit
02-26-17, 21:15
Cruised john are in the morning seen 1 WSW and 1 bbw BSW near 6 mile nothing else going to 8 mile. Cruised Plymouth and then fenkell in the afternoon seen not a soul.

MrGeneric
02-27-17, 09:13
Saw a few nice and a few not so nice prospects last night on Harper. Nice ones were swooped up quick. All BSW. Picked up a small BSW by the Citgo (name is Aiya or something along those lines). Mid 40's, about 5'2. Short hair but had a hoodie on when I got her. Small boobs, nice little ass. BBBJ for $20 in a quiet spot. Tried to swallow but couldn't handle it. Appreciated the effort. Nice gal with no drama. Will repeat. Phone recently stolen but she says she's usually in the same area.

Two WSW on Chalmers near the gas station at 7. Anyone know the story with these two? Hard to miss. One is a bbw, the other is a ssbbw. Not my taste but I've seen them there a few times so someone is getting them. Just curious how it goes down. The one looks way too large to quickly hop in the car for a swoop. I was tempted just to park and watch LOL.

Stay safe out there.

K Plank
02-27-17, 22:17
Saw a few nice and a few not so nice prospects last night on Harper. Nice ones were swooped up quick. All BSW. Picked up a small BSW by the Citgo (name is Aiya or something along those lines). Mid 40's, about 5'2. Short hair but had a hoodie on when I got her. Small boobs, nice little ass. BBBJ for $20 in a quiet spot. Tried to swallow but couldn't handle it. Appreciated the effort. Nice gal with no drama. Will repeat. Phone recently stolen but she says she's usually in the same area.

Two WSW on Chalmers near the gas station at 7. Anyone know the story with these two? Hard to miss. One is a bbw, the other is a ssbbw. Not my taste but I've seen them there a few times so someone is getting them. Just curious how it goes down. The one looks way too large to quickly hop in the car for a swoop. I was tempted just to park and watch LOL.

Stay safe out there.I pass through Chalmers on the way to work and I saw that biggin' a few times out and about starting a few weeks ago. I honestly have no idea who would pick her up? Could she even lean over the middle console without getting in her own way? I guess everyone has a inch to scratch.

BusHunter69
02-28-17, 16:05
There is a big thing going on with uncle LEO around fort. The crest it being watched, they sit in unmarkeds acrossed the street on GB, collecting intel. Seen it a few times so be careful. Also which never goes on, the min a few swers are out, uncle comes out and tells swers to get off the street or goto greybar. So timing is everything now. Just make sure you make a few rounds around the block and scope things out. Things are changing. Be careful.

Jaykee101
02-28-17, 17:46
There is a big thing going on with uncle LEO around fort. The crest it being watched, they sit in unmarkeds acrossed the street on GB, collecting intel. Seen it a few times so be careful. Also which never goes on, the min a few swers are out, uncle comes out and tells swers to get off the street or goto greybar. So timing is everything now. Just make sure you make a few rounds around the block and scope things out. Things are changing. Be careful.I was in the area twice a couple days ago for work, wants around noon and then around 7 pm Even parked my truck around there for a while and did not see one SW. Which was surprising for that area considering the weather was halfway decent. You may definitely be onto something:

LulusLove
02-28-17, 22:43
Does anyone know of a motel that rents short stays in the Rochester Michigan area.

bean2002
02-28-17, 23:06
I was in the area twice a couple days ago for work, wants around noon and then around 7 pm Even parked my truck around there for a while and did not see one SW. Which was surprising for that area considering the weather was halfway decent. You may definitely be onto something:Hey Guys, see my earlier report on the crest. They pulled me over after I left, LEO went after the victory, the other night they closed down a hotel on Michigan and Inkster. I think someone has decided to eradicate our hobby. BE CAREFUL!

DetroitWill
03-01-17, 01:47
I was in the area twice a couple days ago for work, wants around noon and then around 7 pm Even parked my truck around there for a while and did not see one SW. Which was surprising for that area considering the weather was halfway decent. You may definitely be onto something:I drove along fort steet Tuesday at 230 pm. Decent weather. Not a single walker to be seen. Where are they going?

Looking2016
03-01-17, 11:49
IMHO, Michigan Ave is the undisputed leader. Vernor is a distant second, and everywhere else is tied for last. I don't venture east of JohnR though, so I can't speak of Harper's crop. The Triangle has really fallen off, and I think the presence of those white security vehicles has slowed things down on Fort.Michigan ave and what cross streets? Also it's raining where I'm coming from, is there a spot girls go in the rain there or just normal strolls?

Cross streets please and best action recommendations.

Pickle252
03-01-17, 21:34
Was wondering if Brittney is still working? I haven't seen her in about a year or so. Really liked hooking up with her in particular. She just happen to cross my mind tonight, figured I would ask. Brittney from the ave. Medium height, maybe 5'6" 135 lbs. Shorter blonde curly hair

Jbfe147
03-02-17, 15:01
Was wondering if Brittney is still working? I haven't seen her in about a year or so. Really liked hooking up with her in particular. She just happen to cross my mind tonight, figured I would ask. Brittney from the ave. Medium height, maybe 5'6" 135 lbs. Shorter blonde curly hairI'm assuming you're talking about Brittany from the ave? If so, she's no longer working. I hear she's pregnant.

Speaker Boner
03-02-17, 18:30
Even though there hasn't been shit going on in the shitty Triangle, this afternoon at 5 pm-ish, there was a cop hanging out on Lenore (just South of Grand River), and another in the parking lot of that dump Deluxe Inn. Just a head's up if you're looking for some Triangle Zombie Head.

LetsTry12
03-02-17, 21:32
How come there were more SWers in 20 degree weather than there have been in last couple weeks? Completely quiet on Ave and are.

After a week, saw this one on Are by 7 mile, long hair, decent face. But she just kept walking!!

MrGeneric
03-03-17, 04:25
Ran into Remy again on Chalmers. BSW. Took her to a nice spot for fun. Standard donation for BBBJ. Nice girl, no drama and takes direction well. Sexy ass and thighs. Small tits with huge nips. Looks better than a lot of the girls wandering around there. Will repeat any time I find her out.

Jbfe147
03-03-17, 06:22
Just picked up Vanessa off of macgras on Florida street and wow. She has the best head game in the business. And she is totally cool. A joy to be around. Her body is banging too.

I've known her for years and she never changes. She is a real joy to be around and again the best head game in the business. Wish I could snatch her up and take her home to keep for a few days if not forever.

Again Vanessa rocks.I second that.

MongerForLife
03-03-17, 12:03
I second that.Sounds like I need to search for this Vanessa.

Jbfe147
03-04-17, 11:51
Just picked up Vanessa off of macgras on Florida street and wow. She has the best head game in the business. And she is totally cool. A joy to be around. Her body is banging too.

I've known her for years and she never changes. She is a real joy to be around and again the best head game in the business. Wish I could snatch her up and take her home to keep for a few days if not forever.

Again Vanessa rocks.Here's a pic of her for those asking.

Jackknoff
03-04-17, 16:14
Here's a pic of her for those asking.What are her rates? BBBJ, cim? Pm if you would rather

GrayFoxMg1
03-04-17, 16:40
What are her rates? BBBJ, cim? Pm if you would ratherI too would like to know that, also does the menu include more than oral?

Low50
03-04-17, 17:55
Cruised the are, harper, chalmers and the g this afternoon. Not a soul. Blue balls it is.

DExplorer
03-05-17, 07:01
I've had a couple dreams since my last post.

First was last week when I dreamt of Jamie, a brunette WSW spinner that's almost too thin. Scooped her off the ave and headed to the notel. First, I can say that her ability to keep going on a BBBJ to get every drop was stunning and made me a big fan. After a short break for her to hit her pipe we went for round two and no only is she tight as hell, she enthusiastically speaks Greek. All told, an excellent dream.

The latest was another scoop off the ave, a blonde WSW named Alicia. Didn't have the time to get a room, so we dreamed in my car. She gave such a wet and energetic BBBJ that I'll definitely repeat just to see how the rest is.

Member #5436
03-05-17, 23:22
Last night around midnight went cruising around the ARE and went back and forth couple of times including some stretches on state f and then on the 8. There was nothing. Then head out to the Ave, and as soon I live the freeway making left turn, I see uncle LEO who turned around and stationed in this empty lot over looking the Ave. No biggie I went about my biz cruising up / down the ave and there was nothing. Finally when decided to call it a quit I see this WSW with her blackanager, shee looked well on the curvey side with blond should height, looked kindda young. Then many trucks started gathering around that area and as I was approaching it so uncle LEO again in front of the club valet area looking directly at them with his high beam on. Was hiding or making it appear he is looking for valet. Started sharking around few times. And signaled her to go into side street, but seems too stupid for her & her man standing in an empty coney island parking right on the ave. Not sure if decoy and at one time as I was passing her the guy yelled "hayyyy" come back. Yeah right. Went home and diy. Sorry no white knight story.

Keep safe. Uncle is watching.

Rookie420
03-06-17, 01:01
Last night around midnight went cruising around the ARE and went back and forth couple of times including some stretches on state f and then on the 8. There was nothing. Then head out to the Ave, and as soon I live the freeway making left turn, I see uncle LEO who turned around and stationed in this empty lot over looking the Ave. No biggie I went about my biz cruising up / down the ave and there was nothing. Finally when decided to call it a quit I see this WSW with her blackanager, shee looked well on the curvey side with blond should height, looked kindda young. Then many trucks started gathering around that area and as I was approaching it so uncle LEO again in front of the club valet area looking directly at them with his high beam on. Was hiding or making it appear he is looking for valet. Started sharking around few times. And signaled her to go into side street, but seems too stupid for her & her man standing in an empty coney island parking right on the ave. Not sure if decoy and at one time as I was passing her the guy yelled "hayyyy" come back. Yeah right. Went home and diy. Sorry no white knight story.

Keep safe. Uncle is watching.Was she a little shorter and thicker with curly blonde hair? I saw her standing next to a guy pulled over on mchnicols right before the are.

Kidcudi09
03-06-17, 13:11
I decided to take a detour from my normal West side ventures because both Plymouth and Fenkell have been hot over the last 2 weeks. Brothers just be careful out here because it seems like the strolls are changing due to the heavy LEO presence. I ended up East after going from Davidson down to Harper over to Chalmers. Saw about 4 on Harper. 2 BSW's and 2 WSW's. One of the WSW looked decent but I saw a car posted off a side street right on her view so I passed. A couple turns through Chalmers ran into Celine. 30 plus BSW, slim yet you could see her curves, nice ass. Dipped off for a quick CBJ or $20. Not bad technique. Stays right off the stroll. These days it pays to just have a few dependables in your phone because these streets are hot.

Be safe!

-Cudi.