PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81

Jbfe147
05-20-16, 18:42
Have you seen around quite a bit if anyone has working number please pass along.

On a side note I seen little Monica on for a couple times this week thought you was dead or someone who killed her by now and honestly considering how bad she looks I can't even believe you would waste your time walking what a fucked-up mess.She can't keep a phone to save her life, your best bet would be to catch her by the apartments.

Poppabd
05-20-16, 19:04
A few of you know I have been seeing Jackie formerly of the Ave. Jackie has had her ups and down. Well I like everyone that was cool with her she is doing well and she has kicked her habit on her own time and her own will. I am really proud of her. Jackie is a real sweetheart there is not to many girls on the street that are. Those that make it out I am happy for them. Jackie is my baby.

Passenger
05-20-16, 20:58
Drove by a few places on Michigan before I decided to go in to this place called exclusive all 3 girls there wed. About 6 ish were bbw's not opposed to bbw's the one I really liked so stayed took me a min to get comfortable new to strip clubs and stuff no cover I did buy 3 drinks she kept giving me hints of extras but being very shy and nervous it flew over my head and she finally came out and said you want head for 50 or fuck for a bill I was like In a min she said ok very non rush but was slow so little more 1 on 1 time or I probably would have missed my chance at extras wish I remembered her name so we go upstairs in this unfinished area but was nice and privatish as can be in a club. She wasn't a rusher and gave supurb head tried to FS but being in a place like that my guy was a little stage fright lmfao so basically just got head but for her time and great head I ended up paying the full $.

Does anyone know any Asian strippers who offer FS its been a fantasy of mine to do an Asian but I really don't want to an AMP girl or backpage fake Asian looking ads so finding this is becoming a challenge for me but with being new to all this so where in Detroit is the best areas to find Asian dancers or Asian SW's would be ok any info I am heading back to Detroit this weekend and would love to find an Asian to get together with any help is appreciated.I know that some might find this suggestion silly, but wouldn't it make more sense to post a strip club review, in the Strip Club section?

Also, that club is fka The Sting Exclusive fka The Sunset Strip, and may be going by the Sunset Strip name, again.

CyberFrogiii
05-21-16, 23:54
I dreamed about Melissa (brunnete with glasses) on Baldwin this evening. She talks with a heavy venacular for a cute WSW. I used to always see her on & around Huron, but she's apparently moved to the north side. Offered BBFS. 4 but I opted for. 2 for bbbjcimws as always (like she's thirsty!

Frogiii.

BallBustHer
05-22-16, 11:40
I dreamed about Melissa (brunnete with glasses) on Baldwin this evening. She talks with a heavy venacular for a cute WSW. I used to always see her on & around Huron, but she's apparently moved to the north side. Offered BBFS. 4 but I opted for. 2 for bbbjcimws as always (like she's thirsty!

Frogiii.CyberFrogiii, just an FYI. Here's the area for Pontiac if you're looking for more info friend. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2125-Pontiac.

Tubes
05-22-16, 16:49
I had some time to be on the are today and it was interesting. It had the makings of a horror movie. Surprisingly no real signs of LEO. Some observations the house on the third block of Derby on the west side of the street and of State Fair looks like it was raided or hit or something, all the doors and windows are broken out and little activity on that street. A little action on Coventry just North of State Fair and at he gas station. I had the chance to meet Adriana, cute spinner body, sort of Greek or Sicilian type features, olive skin, dark hair. But she was a mess, picking or something. Sores everywhere that you could see. And a crack stem in her waist band. I passed. Then there was Eva an older blond that looked good from a distance but was rough, said she can be found around the donut shop on woodward. There was a new one I have never seen before, Brunette, grey sweat / yoga pants body looked ok tattoos on her neck and picked face. There was a black girl or it could have been a boy that is often out dancing around between the party store and 8 mile. And another one new to my eyes with long dark hair 5'3" or so, skinny but rough looking also. And a short haired reddish brown hair in a sweat shirt between 8 and john are. Lots of activity but nothing of any interest to me.

Bones81
05-22-16, 17:48
My apologies, thought for sure others might of been with her before me, I saw her off Michigan Ave between central and livernoise I think it was 1-2 ish in the afternoon, eagle eyed her walk right into mcd's I do a turn around cvs decide to go inside mcd's, I end up behind her in line, nice ass I think others caught me looking, the line was taking forever so head back to car a wait a few min.

I go back inside I see her sitting at a corner table by herself, I go and act like I got to use bathroom look at myself in mirror, say you lucky dawg this girl is cute and more things etc. LOL.

I walk out smiling look in her direction she's actually smiling back, I approach and ask her if she wants to hang out, rest is history! Had fun at crest, damage was room+pointfivezeroflowers I'm sure someone has found her! I just wanted to know if any else seen her, good luck fellow mongers, oh almost forgot this was sun Mother's Day, I already seen her 3 x.So you got digits you want to share?

Bones81
05-22-16, 17:54
I like your name!, I have many stories and not one has been told to anyone ever, I just dnt have friends that would understand me like that. This particular story I would like to share with all you mongers. It might be long so sorry in advance. Early 2000's late night after bar closes, I pick up this older WSW thin build shoulder length dirty wavy blonde hair, off Michigan ave. Near the corner apartments that use to house a lot of them or where they got there junk idk, I'm in my late 20's I'm guessing she's in her 40's she hops in, back then I could tell right away if I want to Fck them or just a BJ in the car, I opted the latter.

I asked if she knew of a good spot, she told me to go over here, it was just a side street houses on both sides, my vehicle is facing not that far Michigan ave. This woman is doing a wonderful job! The sounds, the wetness, she knew good technique, got me to completion in no time, swallowed it all, I felt so good.

I didn't even say anything yet, she's like alright got to go see ya, thought to myself man that's weird, I'm pulling up my pants and realize no wallet! Panick / anger sets in, I turn on dome light, there it is near my feet, open no money and I had money, panick goes away but I'm pissed! I see her fast walking to house across the street, house was next to a open field then Michigan ave. She is banging hard on the side door let me in she kept saying! He must of been unlocking the million locks on the inside or was just slow coming cause I had ahold of her wrist right now, I'm walking backwards making Her follow me near the street, told her I know you stole my money I want it back, she says no I didn't check my pockets, why would I do that I thought, her other hand is clenched shut like she was going to hit me but I knew that's where the money was, I grab it real quick and try my hardest to pry them fingers apart, but this African American guy comes storming out, God dammit I dnt need this shit calling her by her name which I forgot, take this shit elsewhere he says, I'm ignoring him but keeping him in my sight, he's yelling at her doesn't think I notice him coming closer, he was going to sucker punch me I know it, they know each other he came to help her not me! SneakyA. A. Probably thinking crazy white boy I'll show him, before he strikes me I land one right in his throat, he's choking gasping, I'm thinking cops any sec on Michigan or he's got a gun I'm dead I grab her arm with the fist still clenched, one last desperate attempt pull it towards me and hammer punched that forearm, she won. I got to the hell out of dodge.

Few nights later I see her doing the stroll with a cast and sling on that arm, some of you mongers might have known her maybe she took your wallet? LOL. Since then I never do car dates! Be safe all.For all the rules most of you have, you'd think keeping your wallet in your pocket would be obviously a no-no. If I have my wallet in my pants, theres no money in it. I only have the money I want to spend on me. You got to realize, drugs are more important to these girls than your dick.

IvanHumpn
05-23-16, 01:05
So you got digits you want to share?Post #10987 good luck.

Streetworthy
05-23-16, 09:25
You never leave anything within reach of these girls. Most will snatch whatever they can get their hands and ANYTHING in your pockets should be removed. I got burnt when I started the hobby over 30 years ago by leaving my wallet in my pocket. Since then nothing of value is ever left in a place where one of these girls could snatch it. The bright side is you only lost money.

For all the rules most of you have, you'd think keeping your wallet in your pocket would be obviously a no-no. If I have my wallet in my pants, theres no money in it. I only have the money I want to spend on me. You got to realize, drugs are more important to these girls than your dick..

Streetworthy
05-23-16, 09:29
Saw a lot of the same suspects as you. They were all over the are and down Lantz. I scooped little Melissa cause I've seen her before. She's a sweet girl and I always enjoy the job she does. She never complains and takes care of business. Unfortunately, as usual with most of these girls, no phone.

I had some time to be on the are today and it was interesting. It had the makings of a horror movie. Surprisingly no real signs of LEO. Some observations the house on the third block of Derby on the west side of the street and of State Fair looks like it was raided or hit or something, all the doors and windows are broken out and little activity on that street. A little action on Coventry just North of State Fair and at he gas station. I had the chance to meet Adriana, cute spinner body, sort of Greek or Sicilian type features, olive skin, dark hair. But she was a mess, picking or something. Sores everywhere that you could see. And a crack stem in her waist band. I passed. Then there was Eva an older blond that looked good from a distance but was rough, said she can be found around the donut shop on woodward. There was a new one I have never seen before, Brunette, grey sweat / yoga pants body looked ok tattoos on her neck and picked face. There was a black girl or it could have been a boy that is often out dancing around between the party store and 8 mile. And another one new to my eyes with long dark hair 5'3" or so, skinny but rough looking also. And a short haired reddish brown hair in a sweat shirt between 8 and john are. Lots of activity but nothing of any interest to me..

Cruzzr
05-23-16, 10:50
Sunday before last on east side took a ride up Chalmers first in long time. Saw April just past Seymour. Spinner, reddish heir. Have had at least 4 or 5 dreams w her over past year. She waved to me and we went to a nearby spot. Always before had CBJ, this time half & half for. 4. CBJ, then CG for a quick ride tight w nice motion. There were a few other WSW that day on Chalmers and on Harper near the notel.

Cruzzr
05-23-16, 10:56
Anyone seen her recently? The Alicia (if there are others) is a WSW, skinny (recently getting too thin), 20's with long dirty blonde hair. Used to see her out all the timebut haven't run into her recently and of course her old digits are useless. Please send me a pm if anyone has details. Thanks.Did w an Alicia on Chalmers about a year and a half ago. Similar description was wearing shorts, real nice legs, decent looking. Excellent CBJ been looking for her whenever I'm over there, no luck.

IvanHumpn
05-23-16, 11:33
Post #10987 good luck.Post #12854 looks like it changed? Anyways it was a earlier post no phone she showed me wear she lives.

There is no post # 12854 in this thread.

A2

IvanHumpn
05-23-16, 11:44
I'm getting a lot of inbox messages asking for a phone number on her, she does not own a phone as of my last meeting with her.

If people would just read my very first post about her, it was just a curiosity if anybody else has seen her! I stated she had NO PHONE! And she showed me where she lives!! Which is not far from that McDonald's.

IWasChosen
05-23-16, 15:19
Going to start off reporting on Nikki. I've seen her multiple times. She lives on Edgevale st and John are. I text her to meet up and I picked her up on her street. Found a spot and started off with a BBBJ for 20. While she was sucking, I started to give her a digit, which she seemed to enjoy because she started to get wetter and wetter. So, I offered her another 10 to do covered doggy. She was cool with that so I bent her over in the passenger seat and pounded away for a minute. She can take it and she is tight, took some effort to get in. I dropped my load in the rubber and took her back to her house.

A week back Friday night. I took a drive on Fort st. Drove around for about 30 minutes with nothing really going on. I was about to give up when I saw Paige standing between the truck rest stop and gas station. I pulled into the gas station to get her attention and met up with her on the service drive. We drove down a side street (can't remember which one) I gave her 20 for a BBBJ. She gave me a slow, wet and deep blowjob while I drove. I tried to play with her kitty but her pants was really tight, so she realized what I was trying to do and unbutton them for me. I eventually had to pull over so I could bend her over, gave her another 20 and stood outside while she bent over in the passenger seat. She was extremely wet and turned on and she started throwing it back on me. I started pulling her hair while she threw it back like a mad woman. Didn't take me no time to cum in the cover. She has a new number, but it's off again so hopefully I'll see her later tonight.

A few days ago I picked up melissa at night on John are. She is the one with the curvy body and I think a lazy eye, but her body is very nice. Gave her 20 for a BBBJ, I can tell she really enjoy what she do. She gave me a very aggressive blowjob and she let me push her head all the way down my shaft without complaint. I unloaded in her mouth then she spit it out the window.

Tubes
05-23-16, 20:29
Saw a lot of the same suspects as you. They were all over the are and down Lantz. I scooped little Melissa cause I've seen her before. She's a sweet girl and I always enjoy the job she does. She never complains and takes care of business. Unfortunately, as usual with most of these girls, no phone.

.Which one is little Melissa? Or can you describe her?

Streetworthy
05-24-16, 04:04
Melissa is a WSW, about 5'4", dark hair, curvy little body with a plump ass but not fat. She usually dresses normal but is also out there dressed very nice in dresses and heels.

Which one is little Melissa? Or can you describe her?.

Cruzzr
05-25-16, 10:15
Mid-afternoon got waved down by Jessica on w Warren e of EG. Had dream w her last fall. Quickie road head. 2. At least one other WSW strolling the area.

Seems like 65-70 degree temp springs them from hibernation. A few days ago driving through Triangle area saw 4-5 out.

LexDog
05-25-16, 14:32
I'm going to be in Dearborn for the weekend starting on Friday. Just wondering if there was any SW action around there or on Michigan Avenue?

LulusLove
05-25-16, 17:34
The little ***** finally answered her phone, what an arrogant POS told me to burn her number and tell any friend that has it not to call her. Definitely wouldn't look for her or pick her up even if I did find her, one to be avoided.

MrGeneric
05-25-16, 17:49
Picked up T. T. , BSW, a bit on the larger side with nice tits. BBBJ with 2 pops for $25. Phone number is dead already.

MrGeneric
05-25-16, 17:52
LEO activity is extremely hot around Harper, Chalmers, State Fair, and Gratiot areas. City and state. Saw 2 tows, 3 pull overs on 3 consecutive blocks and constant patrols and hidden cars. It's been hot in these areas for about 3 days now. Be safe.

BallBustHer
05-25-16, 23:18
I'm going to be in Dearborn for the weekend starting on Friday. Just wondering if there was any SW action around there or on Michigan Avenue?Michigan Avenue from Livernois to Wyoming. Also try BT's strip club on Michigan Avenue in Dearborn, its a brothel.

Bones81
05-26-16, 02:38
I remember a bunch of years ago, maybe 2010 when there were girls out on warren, between west grand and 96? There was a girl shorty I dreamed one night. BSW, said she couldn't hear in her left ear. She was going to go all night for 10 but I gave her 30 for the ride. She was amazing, everything. Anyone have any Idea what I'm talking about?

Passenger
05-26-16, 14:58
The little ***** finally answered her phone, what an arrogant POS told me to burn her number and tell any friend that has it not to call her. Definitely wouldn't look for her or pick her up even if I did find her, one to be avoided.She's the best in the biz.

LulusLove
05-26-16, 16:32
She's the best in the biz.Doesn't matter if she won't date.

LulusLove
05-26-16, 17:54
She's the best in the biz.Maybe if you like putting up with a buncha attitude, or maybe you just like stinky pussy.

Skivelitis
05-27-16, 00:45
On my way down the are Thursday afternoon / evening to a meeting with Katrina and Melissa for a spectacular double header, saw a tall, thin, early 40's looking Asian chick with an early 20's body at the SF gas station. Almost made me change my plans (but glad I didn't). Thought it was Liz from a distance, but this one was older. Even at her apparent age I was sorely tempted. Anyone know who this is and is she legit?

Pickle252
05-27-16, 05:39
Maybe if you like putting up with a buncha attitude, or maybe you just like stinky pussy.Did you experience this also? I figured I caught her on a bad day with all the people saying she is the best, but maybe that is the norm for her. She was very nice to me, but the stank I could not get over.

RareCoin
05-27-16, 11:31
On my way down the are Thursday afternoon / evening to a meeting with Katrina and Melissa for a spectacular double header, saw a tall, thin, early 40's looking Asian chick with an early 20's body at the SF gas station. Almost made me change my plans (but glad I didn't). Thought it was Liz from a distance, but this one was older. Even at her apparent age I was sorely tempted. Anyone know who this is and is she legit?That was Liz, spotted her too. Tell us about your double header!

Streetworthy
05-27-16, 14:38
It was Asian Liz, I saw her also and talked to her for a minute.

On my way down the are Thursday afternoon / evening to a meeting with Katrina and Melissa for a spectacular double header, saw a tall, thin, early 40's looking Asian chick with an early 20's body at the SF gas station. Almost made me change my plans (but glad I didn't). Thought it was Liz from a distance, but this one was older. Even at her apparent age I was sorely tempted. Anyone know who this is and is she legit?.

HardMuscle1
05-27-16, 15:41
Hey Fellow Mongers, I've been out of the loop for a couple of months and was wondering if anyone had any information on a reliable spinner? I've seen a couple of posts referring to a Little Melissa on the Are. Wondering if anyone can help me out. Good to see Liz is still around! Thanks everyone, Be Safe and Happy Hunting!

Scoopa
05-27-16, 22:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Streetworthy
05-28-16, 02:34
Saw Asian Liz again tonight. She was looking sooooo fine in her little dress and high heels. She is so tempting to pick up but I just know how things will go and it's never been good. I've tried her several times since about 2009 and have never had the time I'd like to with a girl that hot. Just venting cause I'd love to have a hot dream with her but know that'll probably never happen.

Skivelitis
05-28-16, 09:02
Absolutely agree. So smoking hot but a complete waste of time and money. Such a shame. If the girl put forth even minimal effort, she would never be walking the streets, her phone would be constantly blowing up, and she could charge BP rates. I understand this life is unenjoyable for the vast majority of these girls, but the point is to make money to feed a habit. Put on an act, put in a little effort, and make the same money doing far fewer dates. Easy for me to say I guess.

Spindler
05-28-16, 16:34
Parked behind the Victory Inn and took a walk down Mi Ave. Saw April in this sexy short dress coming from the BP. She's skinny and tall. Not the best face but great smile. Asked her if she had a place. Walked to our car. I planned on getting a room but she had a room not too far away. There were two large cats there that watched us the whole time without moving an inch. Weird!

Damage was. 50. She's super fun! I like really slender / skinny girls. Just my cup of tea.

I'm never going to drive around. This is way less scary. I have an expensive ass car.

Skivelitis
05-28-16, 23:22
Parked behind the Victory Inn and took a walk down Mi Ave. Saw April in this sexy short dress coming from the BP. She's skinny and tall. Not the best face but great smile. Asked her if she had a place. Walked to our car. I planned on getting a room but she had a room not too far away. There were two large cats there that watched us the whole time without moving an inch. Weird!

Damage was. 50. She's super fun! I like really slender / skinny girls. Just my cup of tea.

I'm never going to drive around. This is way less scary. I have an expensive ass car.Keep parking behind the Victory and you won't have an expensive ass car for long.

HardMuscle1
05-29-16, 11:54
Saw Asian Liz again tonight. She was looking sooooo fine in her little dress and high heels. She is so tempting to pick up but I just know how things will go and it's never been good. I've tried her several times since about 2009 and have never had the time I'd like to with a girl that hot. Just venting cause I'd love to have a hot dream with her but know that'll probably never happen.I have seen Liz 2 times in the last 3-4 months, one being an introductory quick pickup with a CBJ and the other was an hr with me taking her to a nearby notel. Both times Liz was very accomodating and easy to negotiate with and also very pleasant to talk to before and after. She never rushed me or complained (multiple positions) about the time we had together! I will definitely repeat with Liz!

HardMuscle1
05-29-16, 12:14
Hey Fellow Mongers, I've been out of the loop for a couple of months and was wondering if anyone had any information on a reliable spinner? I've seen a couple of posts referring to a Little Melissa on the Are. Wondering if anyone can help me out. Good to see Liz is still around! Thanks everyone, Be Safe and Happy Hunting!Hey Everyone, just wanted to clarify that I'm looking for a short (5'3 and under) preferably 5'0 and petite (115 lbs. And under) preferably 100 lbs. Provider to try if anyone has any information or suggestions it would be greatly appreciated! Until then I may have to catch up with Liz! Be Safe and Happy Hunting!

Skivelitis
05-29-16, 22:13
Hey Everyone, just wanted to clarify that I'm looking for a short (5'3 and under) preferably 5'0 and petite (115 lbs. And under) preferably 100 lbs. Provider to try if anyone has any information or suggestions it would be greatly appreciated! Until then I may have to catch up with Liz! Be Safe and Happy Hunting!If I had the same experiences with Liz you did, I wouldn't ever bother with anyone else. Congratulations!! Spidey sense tell me she's temporarily out from under the thumb of her pimp / boyfriend. Maybe she no longer feels rushed.

Jbfe147
05-29-16, 22:26
If I had the same experiences with Liz you did, I wouldn't ever bother with anyone else. Congratulations!! Spidey sense tell me she's temporarily out from under the thumb of her pimp / boyfriend. Maybe she no longer feels rushed.I saw her at the gas station today and he was parked right up there watching her. However, she does seem to have a better attitude since she's been out of jail.

ZAO22
05-30-16, 00:48
I picked up Melissa (WSW) and Ashley (BSW) as they were walking together south on Telegraph near the Triangle by the Vic and we drove around a while until we found a spot for a double car date. Melissa who had blond wavy hair was in front and extra chatty and seemed a little nervous, I opted for a CBJ from her in the front seat while Ashley played lookout. She gave a good BJ, brought out her tits which were nice Bs for me to play with while she sucked on my memeber. Then I went to the back seat and had Ashley straddle me and ride me for some CFS, she was a skinney BSW, with a nice body, booty and nice size Bs as well. Damage was 3 Jacksons (soon to be Tubmans? Or maybe Harriets? Drove them to a local gas station so they could make change and split bills. Got two numbers for possible meet up under more comfortable circumstances Ashley seems to have a phone but Melissa gave me a number of her "cousin" she is living with as she just moved out of living with her Uncle LEO. Ok experience overall might get together for a longer session with one or both of them soon, assuming I can get in touch witht them again. Which is a big if with these girls.

Streetworthy
05-30-16, 05:18
Agreed, IF I would have ever had a time like you described, I would also have seen her more, but have never had that experience in the 7-8 years I've known of her and have picked her up.

If I had the same experiences with Liz you did, I wouldn't ever bother with anyone else. Congratulations!! Spidey sense tell me she's temporarily out from under the thumb of her pimp / boyfriend. Maybe she no longer feels rushed..

Streetworthy
05-30-16, 05:23
That's crazy, there's a Melissa (WSW) and an Ashley (BSW), in and around the are also. Ashley has a phone and Melissa does not. Only difference is Melissa's hair. If the hair in the description would've been the same, I would have questioned you as to whether or not you had your locations correct.

I picked up Melissa (WSW) and Ashley (BSW) as they were walking together south on Telegraph near the Triangle by the Vic and we drove around a while until we found a spot for a double car date. Melissa who had blond wavy hair was in front and extra chatty and seemed a little nervous, I opted for a CBJ from her in the front seat while Ashley played lookout. She gave a good BJ, brought out her tits which were nice Bs for me to play with while she sucked on my memeber. Then I went to the back seat and had Ashley straddle me and ride me for some CFS, she was a skinney BSW, with a nice body, booty and nice size Bs as well. Damage was 3 Jacksons (soon to be Tubmans? Or maybe Harriets? Drove them to a local gas station so they could make change and split bills. Got two numbers for possible meet up under more comfortable circumstances Ashley seems to have a phone but Melissa gave me a number of her "cousin" she is living with as she just moved out of living with her Uncle LEO. Ok experience overall might get together for a longer session with one or both of them soon, assuming I can get in touch witht them again. Which is a big if with these girls..

BigRam
05-31-16, 02:19
Had a nice dream petite brunette in yoga pants coming out the bar area on grand river pulled through hardware store name was amanda nice body wore glasses got BBBJ and daty was clean. 30 I got a phone but a angry guys answers so not sure what's up with that I seen her before but never had a dream with her also seen the molly who advertising on BP definitely a h addict offer BBFS cip was passing in and out she a decent person just wore out and stinky.

Lewk4
05-31-16, 03:18
http://www.freep.com/search/humpers%20and%20dumpers/

Beware all who cruise the strolls when you are looking for your spot, this guy may be trying to record the experience for all to see.

CrestMotel
05-31-16, 08:56
Call me Ken wp'd gg shrekt, chobo's.

Jackknoff
05-31-16, 12:07
Call me Ken wp'd gg shrekt, chobo's.Welcome and thanks for the clear, articulate introduction.

Poppabd
05-31-16, 14:29
http://www.freep.com/search/humpers%20and%20dumpers/

Beware all who cruise the strolls when you are looking for your spot, this guy may be trying to record the experience for all to see.Looks like Steven Spielberg want to be likes to film in the triangle area. Dude looks like he takes trips to the candy shop himself.

CyberFrogiii
05-31-16, 19:13
Hello fellows. I've seen 3 TGTBT WSW on Huron. IMHO not good. Be safe.

Frogiii.

IWasChosen
06-01-16, 09:04
A day ago, I was on my way to work, but I needed a quick release. So I drove down the ave and it was a few SW's out. I chose the one that was the easiest and safest to get to. I picked up Shannon, she was a WSW, about 5'5 or 5'6, brunnet hair down to her shoulders, in her 40's. We drove to a spot off the Ave, she said 30 for BBBJ, but I said 20 and she was cool with that. She gave me a pretty good slow and deep BJ. I typically don't like the slow suck, but her mouth felt very good and she made me pop very quick. She swallowed the edvidence and got out after it was done.

Last night driving down the Jonh are, I picked up a chick name Patircia. Said she is 38, she is thick, nice ass. 20 for a BBBJ, she had good skill and could deep throat very very well. Idk if I'll repeat because she was very paranoid which made me uncomfortable. But, her head game is worth it LOL. Also, anyone have Paige new digits? I will trade with a few WSW numbers I have.

DavesZoo
06-02-16, 00:41
I picked up this cute blond by State Fair about a week a go. I thought she might be LEO because she is pretty darn hot. We talked for a minute and then she got in the car. We did the LE check and everything was good. I found a good spot and got down to business. She gave a good BJ for. 3 she does not really go down that deep and uses her hand but get good results. She says she's not out that much but I will look for her next time I roll through there and try FS. I have a picture of her but can't figure out how to get it out of my phone.

DZ.

MisledYouth
06-02-16, 22:46
Ran into Raven after dealing with two names at the apts. Head game good as usual slow deep and steady. Have working # as of tonight seems to be straight and on her game.

Bzerkley
06-03-16, 10:22
I picked up this cute blond by State Fair about a week a go. I thought she might be LEO because she is pretty darn hot. We talked for a minute and then she got in the car. We did the LE check and everything was good. I found a good spot and got down to business. She gave a good BJ for. 3 she does not really go down that deep and uses her hand but get good results. She says she's not out that much but I will look for her next time I roll through there and try FS. I have a picture of her but can't figure out how to get it out of my phone.

DZ.Email the photo to yourself. Then you have access to it.

Lazarus II
06-03-16, 14:41
Email the photo to yourself. Then you have access to it.Either use the phone to post, or setup a cloud backup. Those files can be shared. Verizon is free and others usually are too.

DavesZoo
06-03-16, 16:31
The big G has been killing it for me and is a new favorite hunting grounds. Picked up a tall young blonde, skinny, wearing sponge bob pj bottoms. Her name was Natasha or Natalia (some Russian sounding and name). Checks cleared and found a quiet spot. Settles on. 20 for BBBJ. She had decent technique, a bit shallow and not as wet as I usually like, but she took most direction well. Evidence ended up on the curb, but she said she usually swallows, eh, maybe next time.I thought I might of found a new one but it looks like KPlank found her first. Got the picture out of my phone. I am going back looking for her today.

DZ.

Frank Beans
06-03-16, 19:55
What cross on the big G?

I thought I might of found a new one but it looks like KPlank found her first. Got the picture out of my phone. I am going back looking for her today.

DZ.

NyzJatt
06-03-16, 21:59
I thought I might of found a new one but it looks like KPlank found her first. Got the picture out of my phone. I am going back looking for her today.

DZ.Digits would be appreciated if you could. Thanks.

Streetworthy
06-03-16, 23:01
Was cruising around the are earlier this evening and was coming down Lantz towards john are when I saw a really short brunette WSW with some big titties. From behind I thought it was Melissa. Decided to pass her by and am glad I did. As soon as I got to John are LEO was parked on the curb on the west side of John are. They jumped off the curb, looked down Lantz and I heard him say "Yeah" and they turned down Lantz and headed right at the big titty girl. Wiped my brow and got the hell out. Driving north on john are I see in the distance a hot little spinner wearing super sexy thigh high boots. However, when I got closer I saw it was Brandy. My excitement dwindled and I kept it moving. Planning on heading back out a little later. Does anyone know who the short, big titty, brunette is..

HookerLover
06-03-16, 23:41
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

CyberFrogiii
06-03-16, 23:53
I saw Angie on Huron this afternoon. Stopped and chatted, but didn't have time for a date. She is the one who posted with Cece a year or two back. She's gotten pretty thin. She was texting when I stopped her, but I forgot to ask for her digits.

Side note: Tawnya has been out all week too, all different hours. I've seen her at 5 am, 3 pm, 11 pm.

Baldwin has been a ghost town all week.

Frogiii.

DavesZoo
06-04-16, 02:41
Digits would be appreciated if you could. Thanks.She didn't give me any digits when I asked.

HookerLover
06-04-16, 07:59

DZ.Ok, not sure why I got an infraction. I used all the proper "code" words. She won't be around for a while.

Collossus1979
06-05-16, 17:49
Looks like Seven is back on BP. Except this time she supposedly has some friends.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/three-is-better-than-onexotic/18471379

Jbfe147
06-06-16, 02:42
Looks like Seven is back on BP. Except this time she supposedly has some friends.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/three-is-better-than-onexotic/18471379Looks fake as hell but that's the last number I have for her (seven).

Cruzzr
06-06-16, 17:25
I have posted in Ripoff Reports on Ashley in the Triangle. Phone is missing presumed stolen.

Tubes
06-06-16, 20:00
Around 4 pm today I was coming down the are and the bus let off a bunch of people at the gas station at State Fair. There was a girl walking S on John are towards Lantz. She looked good from a distance brunette, wearing a pink tank top, some tattoos, Hard to guess weight, height. But she was put together nicely and didn't seem to rough. So I circled around and she was almost at Lantz. I turned down Lantz and so did she, then a small white pick up truck grabbed her. So I kept going and by the garden place there was a white girl about 5'3", thin with dark hair some braids, I think they are called corn rows, white top, shorts. She jumped in and was already tripping. I asked her what her name was, some small talk, She told me Leah. She was from Madison Heights, just got back into town from somewhere in the south, told me she needed to make some money. She was a mess and I wanted to get rid of her. I looped back to where I picked her up and told her I didn't really have enough money but will try to come back. She wanted nothing to do with that wouldn't get out, told me she was recording me and was going to call the police and all kinds of crazy stuff. She did all of the talking during or quick trip around the block. I finally pulled over and told she could get out on her own or I would help her out. She asked could she have a couple of $ and I figured it was better than having an altercation so I gave her a few dollars and got out of there. She alo mentioned she used to work at Players and Colli, she might have at one time she could have been cute, but for now in my opinion she's more trouble than she could be worth.

Any one know about the other one? Although I didn't give you much to go on.

Big RR
06-06-16, 20:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

IvanHumpn
06-08-16, 19:58
Hello monger's.

I found this cutie today on Michigan ave near that Mcd's!! Tall 5'10 ish little thick guessing 145 or so nice B's, she was sniffling a lot I noticed, I hate to say almost guarantee her weight is going to drop quick, use it while it's good! This one has working digits! Got her to take a selfie on my phone! If she finds out I posted this on here I will never share another picture with you fcks again will trade a working number! If you guys want her I'm checking your number first! Must be decent! Come on now! Mine is real not fake! Total damage was pointfivezeroflowers went to notel as usual be safe "f" the you know who, stay alert!

ZenSpeed
06-09-16, 01:07
Hey guys, been busy for awhile, haven't had time to check out the Are. How's it looking out there during the graveyard shift?

MrGeneric
06-09-16, 15:29
Seemed to be WSW day on Chalmers stroll. Saw at least 4 within a 2 block radius. 2 solo spinners and 1 walking with a larger girl. Plenty of heat in the area also. Be safe.

GuyDetroit
06-09-16, 20:03
Cruised Plymouth memorial day weekend and seen 4 BSW, one was cute but I didn't partake. Anymore somewhat less known areas? Trying to dip the heat, how has mack been? Warren? Hamtramck?

Pickle252
06-10-16, 07:58
Had some time this morning to check out the triangle about 6:15. The was no one out, made a few passes and bolted. Cruised to the are and saw 4 SW's out. One WSW by the liquor store, 2 tranny SW's, and 1 more WSW down by the gas station by Mcnichols. She looked a little out of place, she had something like a cardigan on and wore glasses, dirty blond hair. She seemed to be clean in appearance like she just got out of the shower. IDk, the SW by the liquor had a red shirt, long blond / red hair, kind of cute. She was most definitely not LEO, looked like she had been up all night. No LEO presence at all from what I could tell. Made 4 passes and didn't notice anything suspicious from 8 to McNick. Hope this helps.

Cruzzr
06-10-16, 10:56
I have posted in Ripoff Reports on Ashley in the Triangle. Phone is missing presumed stolen.Followup: I have my phone back. Interesting how that happened. Story's over in the Ripoff Reports section.

Cruzzr
06-10-16, 11:05
Seemed to be WSW day on Chalmers stroll. Saw at least 4 within a 2 block radius. 2 solo spinners and 1 walking with a larger girl. Plenty of heat in the area also. Be safe.One of the Spinner types, reddish hair, might be April. Usually betw Seymour and 7 Mi. Have had a few dreams with her. Friendly, does good work CBJ and CFS. Last time I was through there saw "new" WSW for the area, light brown hair, tight jeans and boots, nice looking w smile and wave. Thanks for the heads up on the heat. Will stay away for a bit.

Pickle252
06-10-16, 18:36
Followup: I have my phone back. Interesting how that happened. Story's over in the Ripoff Reports section.Picked up ashley today around 5:30 pm. Wasnt sure who she was, now I know. As soon as she introduced herself I knew I heard bad things so I told her I must have forgotten my wallet at work. I acted like I was soo dissapointed about it. LOL. Forgetting I had $20 in the visor of my car for a date. She looked up and said "well you have money up there" and went grabbing at it. I quickly stopped that and told her she could have the change from my car. She looked like she was on something for sure. First question she asked was if I get high. Then if I am a cop. Total time in my car was maybe 3 minutes max. Thanks for the heads up cruzzr.

DetroitSkinny
06-10-16, 22:50
Turning north tonight off McNichols onto John Are about 9:15, I thought I spied blond / tatted up Michelle maybe three blocks in. She was sitting on the ground maybe 10 feet from the sidewalk. Haven't seen in years, but she is still on my "To Do" list. Ages ago when she was younger and prettier, she had that "Platinum Pussy" attitude I don't care for. As the years pasted, the candy took its toll and she became more approachable / reasonable. But our timing was never right, then she vanished. Has anybody else seen her or are my eyes playing tricks on me? From where I saw her up to 8 Mile, The Stroll was dead. Stay safe.

Cruzzr
06-11-16, 09:17
Picked up ashley today around 5:30 pm. Wasnt sure who she was, now I know. As soon as she introduced herself I knew I heard bad things so I told her I must have forgotten my wallet at work. I acted like I was soo dissapointed about it. LOL. Forgetting I had $20 in the visor of my car for a date. She looked up and said "well you have money up there" and went grabbing at it. I quickly stopped that and told her she could have the change from my car. She looked like she was on something for sure. First question she asked was if I get high. Then if I am a cop. Total time in my car was maybe 3 minutes max. Thanks for the heads up cruzzr.Glad she didn't get your stuff. When I was with her she also grabbed money out of my hand. Anyone here who picks her up, on hearing her name should just tell her to get out, because word about her is out on the internet. She needs to know that we know. Losing a few tricks might have an effect on her, though I doubt it.

BTW she's pretty easy to spot. Average height, short hair, usually wears tight black pants, not really thin just a little bit "thick. " Walks with a sort of stagger.

BarryWilliams9
06-11-16, 14:49
Hi there fellows, I am in Detroit for a few months and my company has me at a downtown hotel. I have gone out in the area and found pretty much nothing, but I came across this board and since I have a rental car thought maybe go out into another area for better hunting.

Some of you have posted about the "Are" and others about the "Triangle". Can anyone tell me positives or negatives about either, like why you prefer one over the other? Any girl (s) to avoid and which ones should I scope and swoop up?

Thanks, I will be sure to post of my experiences as I am a sharer of info.

Spindler
06-11-16, 15:35
Drove around and saw two BSW. One was tiny with a blue hood but sickly skinny and the other was probably in her 20's and looked alright but was on her phone all the time talking to IDK who. I was paranoid of her being LE so kept moving.

Pulled into a parking lot and saw this 40 ish redhead walking by. She got in and drove to a good spot. Probably 130 pounds 5'7" . 40 for FS. Pure and simple. Good attitude. Lots of uncle. I guess Friday night is not the best night.

Can someone msg about the triangle? I don't seem to get it right. Thanks!

Spindler
06-11-16, 15:44
I saw Angie on Huron this afternoon. Stopped and chatted, but didn't have time for a date. She is the one who posted with Cece a year or two back. She's gotten pretty thin. She was texting when I stopped her, but I forgot to ask for her digits.

Side note: Tawnya has been out all week too, all different hours. I've seen her at 5 am, 3 pm, 11 pm.

Baldwin has been a ghost town all week.

Frogiii.I met a Tonya on South Baldwin near Montcalm in May. She's got wonderful long legs, blonde hair. A little damage from picking but I always over look that. . 50 for FS She's skinny but looks pregnant.

Spartan99
06-12-16, 17:47
Dreamed of Moe, 28, BSW, with strong Trinidad features. About 5-6" and 135 lbs, C cup. Really nice caramel colored thighs. Very talkative and interesting. Talked all about her troubled teens from California, Colorado to now Detroit for past 10 years. She said hi as I was sitting in the grocery parking lot on south side of Michigan and she entered lot from Mosley street. From past exp. , I know there is a crack house adjacent that grocery store. She says hi and says she wants to sit in the A / C. We pull away. She starts talking up a storm. She said she gave great BJ's and I believed her! We drive for quite a while and she tells her whole life story. At this point of the sad story, she was getting my. 2 no matter. She said she didn't like area north of 94, in the neighborhoods, around McGraw, so we drove South of Michigan in some quiet spot. She asked if I could run her by a place so score some, and I let her go to work while driving. She literally said, "You have to push my head up and down. " Hmmm. So she starts making noises like a Japanese porn girl. I stop pushing just to see she is still cool, and she says, again, you got to push my head. Wow. I pull over and got to pushing. She took it all BBBJWCIMS. I swear my eyes rolled back. Anyway, she spit a couple time out door and we are heading back to Michigan. Something I never do, I donate another. 2 and get to pushing her head. It was just as good. I stuck my finger in her a bit and grabbed that ass. She mentioned modeling opportunities and I can somewhat believe it when she was 16. She is 28. After she finishes I dropped her off where we met. GFE. No digits. She ain't going nowhere. She said she will not consider black guys and isn't too keen on Mexican either. She mentioned being victim to them in her past. Odd enough, she said she ended up in Detroit after a white trucker met her in Colorado and offered her 3-4 days in the sleeper sharing a huge amount of crack. She obliged and never got back. Some logic gal has got on who victimized her. Wanted to share dream.

BigRam
06-13-16, 06:57
Any have petite gal who needs to make lute, I'm older easy going I have trade or can vouch for you with massage breeze I see her alot hmu ty.

Pussylicker2
06-13-16, 13:07
Hi there fellows, I am in Detroit for a few months and my company has me at a downtown hotel. I have gone out in the area and found pretty much nothing, but I came across this board and since I have a rental car thought maybe go out into another area for better hunting.

Some of you have posted about the "Are" and others about the "Triangle". Can anyone tell me positives or negatives about either, like why you prefer one over the other? Any girl (s) to avoid and which ones should I scope and swoop up?

Thanks, I will be sure to post of my experiences as I am a sharer of info.I used to get girls off the street in Detroit, mainly in the cass corridor area. Not anymore, the cops will take your car. Cops are busting the clubs so the bars aren't as good in Detroit. I like Inkster, you've got 5 clubs near each other, Bogarts, Henry 8th north, Silver Cricket, Landing Strip, and Flight Club (which I've never been to). You can get anything you want in the VIP at any of these clubs. Girls off the street you either get road head (not my favorite), a motel (show them your I'd, more $), take them to your hotel downtown (bad idea). The bars are safer.

RayLatoole
06-13-16, 17:12

Thanks, I will be sure to post of my experiences as I am a sharer of info.If I were in your shoes and my employer were paying for my room and rental car I'm not sure I'd go the streetwalker route. As licker said, they will take your car, arrest you, publicize your name. Etc, etc. Read some reviews and decide on a lady to meet and greet at the casino or restaurant downtown. Not worth losing your job, family and whatever else over a street walker. Just my opinion though.

GuyDetroit
06-13-16, 18:07
If I were in your shoes and my employer were paying for my room and rental car I'm not sure I'd go the streetwalker route. As licker said, they will take your car, arrest you, publicize your name. Etc, etc. Read some reviews and decide on a lady to meet and greet at the casino or restaurant downtown. Not worth losing your job, family and whatever else over a street walker. Just my opinion though.Or take a Uber to a strip club.

GuyDetroit
06-13-16, 18:52
Is Ashley the skinny young white girl about 25 yo with the tattoo on her neck?I wonder if it is the girl in this video around the 3:09 mark.

DetroitSkinny
06-14-16, 00:55
Got this yesterday by way of a pretty good source who has some history with Fatima and has been able to keep up on her condition. Nothing really new, but better than the usual street chatter. In a nutshell, Fatima's head injury was severe enough that she remembers nothing. So she is in a rehab facility where she is learning to do everything all over again as if she was an infant: walk, talk, poop, etc. It's 50/50 Fatima will ever be close to normal again. They won't let visitors see her, but as the source pointed out, Fatima wouldn't remember anyone from her past anyway.

Still nothing on who or why somebody tried to kill her. The rumors it was because of her relationship with a couple Highland Park cops who started hassling the area drug dealers turned out to be false. DPD has her assault listed as "Attempted murder" and the investigation is still open but with no leads, no clues. Since Fatima was so well liked, even the 6 Mile / John are locals conducted their own dogged investigation in hopes of finding the guilty party and administering a little street justice of their own. But so far they have come up empty, too.

"Fatima was a total sweet heart," the source said. "We all miss her. " Amen to that.

Streetworthy
06-14-16, 03:32
Kinda late in reporting these. Last week I hit on the are (Actually on the side streets) first met a cute BSW, about 25,5'6" I believe her name was Mercedes. Scooped her and went to a quiet spot for BBBJCIM. She has a different technique that felt different than other encounters. Not sure how to explain it but it felt like she was rolling her tonguelengthwise around my shaft, like wrapping a hotdog in a biscuit, like she rolled her tongue so you could f* it. It was awesome and she made me explode relatively quickly. Went back through later that evening and encountered another BSW but can not remember her name. She had standard game skills but was good and did a nice job. A day or so later, saw my usual Melissa for a scoop and regular service, BBBJCIM, but it's always good. It was a hot evening and even though she sweated she never complained. Met Katrina, WSW, for the first time, she was pretty cool, good conversation, good service, standard service but still good. . 3 for Mercedes cause her technique was so different, . 25 for the BSW whose name I can't remember, . 3 always to Melissa, and. 25 to Katrina.

Pickle252
06-14-16, 05:51
Is Ashley the skinny young white girl about 25 yo with the tattoo on her neck?I believe so, I had her out of my car so fast and was busy watching her hands, I don't remember the tatoo. Her eyes were wandering big time and you could tell she was scoping out what she could steal. But she is young. About 25, spinner type, and brown / reddish hair. Walked with a stagger. Bad news she is. It is my advice to stay far away. Her hair was maybe shoulder length and had it in a pony tail

BarryWilliams9
06-14-16, 07:41
The advice that some private messagers tell me is to go into a store, (gas station / convenience store at Woodward / State Fair?) and do some shopping, buy a snack, and if you emerge with a.

Girl to give her a lift home, then the Uncles can't do nothing because you are being a Good Samaritan and taking someone for a lift with their groceries. I been getting some recommendations.

For girls named Tina, Melissa, and Adrianne on the Are stroll, anyone corroborate them with experiences?

Pickle252
06-14-16, 09:34
So I was cruising the ave a few days ago, and happened to see blowjob betty on a side street. She is pregnant and showing quite a bit. I have always enjoyed her company, so I decided to scoop. She doesn't have great suction but likes to have her head grabbed and forced on your tool. Although I don't get rough, she might not enjoy it then. Anyways, that's all I have. Scoop was around 7 am I believe it was Saturday. Take care fellas.

Streetworthy
06-14-16, 11:51
Forgot to add that per-usual, none of them have working phones.

Kinda late in reporting these. Last week I hit on the are (Actually on the side streets) first met a cute BSW, about 25,5'6" I believe her name was Mercedes. Scooped her and went to a quiet spot for BBBJCIM. She has a different technique that felt different than other encounters. Not sure how to explain it but it felt like she was rolling her tonguelengthwise around my shaft, like wrapping a hotdog in a biscuit, like she rolled her tongue so you could f* it. It was awesome and she made me explode relatively quickly. Went back through later that evening and encountered another BSW but can not remember her name. She had standard game skills but was good and did a nice job. A day or so later, saw my usual Melissa for a scoop and regular service, BBBJCIM, but it's always good. It was a hot evening and even though she sweated she never complained. Met Katrina, WSW, for the first time, she was pretty cool, good conversation, good service, standard service but still good. . 3 for Mercedes cause her technique was so different, . 25 for the BSW whose name I can't remember, . 3 always to Melissa, and. 25 to Katrina..

Davenothere
06-14-16, 17:55
The advice that some private messagers tell me is to go into a store, (gas station / convenience store at Woodward / State Fair?) and do some shopping, buy a snack, and if you emerge with a.

Girl to give her a lift home, then the Uncles can't do nothing because you are being a Good Samaritan and taking someone for a lift with their groceries. I been getting some recommendations.
While something like this may not hurt, don't count on it keeping you safe from prosecution or persecution.

Cops are people and people lie to get what they want.

http://www.metrotimes.com/detroit/penny-wise-impound-foolish/Content?oid=2175301

DetroitSkinny
06-14-16, 22:07
While something like this may not hurt, don't count on it keeping you safe from prosecution or persecution.

Cops are people and people lie to get what they want.

http://www.metrotimes.com/detroit/penny-wise-impound-foolish/Content?oid=2175301One, that particular gas station is very easy for the police to eye ball and they do. Second, if you have a known prostitute in your car, the police have justification to pull you over. I'm not saying they will, but they can. Third, do not expect any SWer to stick to the "Just giving me a ride" script. If it comes down to saving your ass vs. Their ass, they will give you up every time. And be long gone by the time the tow truck is hooking up your car for a trip to the impound lot.

HardMuscle1
06-15-16, 21:31
Stopped this afternoon at the coney island on the G near the Fair to grab a bite when 4 uncs (LEO) walk in to do the same. Ironic enough they were talking about the SW issues in the area and how they are planning an operation once they get aunties (LEO) together. Almost felt like they were talking directly to me, messed up feeling. Grabbed my food, nodded and dipped out! As always be safe and happy hunting!

TwoWheeler21
06-15-16, 21:32
MSP kicking around tonight.

Jbfe147
06-16-16, 05:50

For girls named Tina, Melissa, and Adrianne on the Are stroll, anyone corroborate them with experiences?They can do anything if they see "a known prostitute" get in your car or just in it for that matter! And chances of that happening on the are, are VERY high.

As far as thise girls go, Adrianne looks bad now due to the drugs. If you want to get down and dirty though she's the one you want. She's just picked at her face and doesn't keep herself up anymore.

Melissa is Chaldean I believe, great hoover action but the streets are wearing her out as well. She's usually wearing something skimpy.

Not sure who Tina is, might be Christina with the short hair, wears wigs sometimes, she's a waste of time.

Streetworthy
06-16-16, 11:31
I agree with Jbfe and can concur. The advice you got in regards to going into a store and giving a known SW a ride with her groceries is very bad advice. LE doesn't give a shit what your seemingly innocent story is, they're pulling you over, period and on the are, they will. Car in point, picked up a girl on Christmas Eve a couple years ago. I had no intention on doing anything with her but she was freezing and wanted a ride home. Being Christmas Eve and all, I obliged. As I was driving her home LE past me going the other way, they hit the brakes turned around and pulled me over. A white, male officer and a black female officer. The dude was an absolute prick. Was going to take my vehicle and so on even though I complied with they're request and explained I was only trying to be a "Good Samaritan" on Christmas Eve. If it wasn't for the female officer, who believed me, the male officer would've arrested me and taken me truck. His last words to me were "If I ever see you again driving with a Known prostitute I'm arresting you and taking your vehicle". So, just don't do it. Make them girls lay on the damn floor of you have to. Fatima was the best at that. When I'd pick her up we'd always go back to my place. She'd hop in and hit the floor immediately until we got across 8 mile and out of the danger zone. Rhett only one I can comment on is Melissa. She is actually Italian, has great Hoover action, isn't a little thief, and is very accommodating. She has her good days and she has her bad days but all in all she is a cool girl to chill with.

They can do anything if they see "a known prostitute" get in your car or just in it for that matter! And chances of that happening on the are, are VERY high.

As far as thise girls go, Adrianne looks bad now due to the drugs. If you want to get down and dirty though she's the one you want. She's just picked at her face and doesn't keep herself up anymore.

Melissa is Chaldean I believe, great hoover action but the streets are wearing her out as well. She's usually wearing something skimpy.

Not sure who Tina is, might be Christina with the short hair, wears wigs sometimes, she's a waste of time..

CrestMotel
06-16-16, 12:33
Like you really had the best of intentions of just driving her in the cold. So did LOL

I agree with Jbfe and can concur. The advice you got in regards to going into a store and giving a known SW a ride with her groceries is very bad advice. LE doesn't give a shit what your seemingly innocent story is, they're pulling you over, period and on the are, they will. Car in point, picked up a girl on Christmas Eve a couple years ago. I had no intention on doing anything with her but she was freezing and wanted a ride home. Being Christmas Eve and all, I obliged. As I was driving her home LE past me going the other way, they hit the brakes turned around and pulled me over. A white, male officer and a black female officer. The dude was an absolute prick. Was going to take my vehicle and so on even though I complied with they're request and explained I was only trying to be a "Good Samaritan" on Christmas Eve. If it wasn't for the female officer, who believed me, the male officer would've arrested me and taken me truck. His last words to me were "If I ever see you again driving with a Known prostitute I'm arresting you and taking your vehicle". So, just don't do it. Make them girls lay on the damn floor of you have to. Fatima was the best at that. When I'd pick her up we'd always go back to my place. She'd hop in and hit the floor immediately until we got across 8 mile and out of the danger zone. Rhett only one I can comment on is Melissa. She is actually Italian, has great Hoover action, isn't a little thief, and is very accommodating. She has her good days and she has her bad days but all in all she is a cool girl to chill with.

Streetworthy
06-17-16, 02:40
My intentions where just that. I was on my way home after spending the evening with an ATF at the time and had not one ounce left to give. I know it's hard to believe (you know, stereotyping based on a group) but I have no reason to lie. This is a mongering site for crying out loud. I have plenty of reports in regards to my activity so, again, why would I lie. I got nothing to be ashamed of or hide. If my intentions were to get my dick sucked that night and I got pulled over then that's what I would have reported.

Like you really had the best of intentions of just driving her in the cold. So did LOL

CrestMotel
06-17-16, 08:51
Point taken, makes sense, there would be nothing to hide if we are hiding.

My intentions where just that. I was on my way home after spending the evening with an ATF at the time and had not one ounce left to give. I know it's hard to believe (you know, stereotyping based on a group) but I have no reason to lie. This is a mongering site for crying out loud. I have plenty of reports in regards to my activity so, again, why would I lie. I got nothing to be ashamed of or hide. If my intentions were to get my dick sucked that night and I got pulled over then that's what I would have reported.

DetroitSkinny
06-18-16, 14:05
Picked her up this morning on Schoolcraft west of Meyers. Lived up to her moniker. $25 UCBJWCIM. Highly recommend. PM me for digits. Says there are no more white girls on Plymouth as Holly and Jackie have found guys to take care of them. (At least for now.) Jenny claims she hasn't been the favorite on the Huron stroll in Pontiac for several years because, "I got tired of going to jail. " Stay safe.

Poppabd
06-18-16, 17:56
Sad to say this but little Jen formerly of the Ave has passed away.

Bones81
06-18-16, 20:44
Picked her up this morning on Schoolcraft west of Meyers. Lived up to her moniker. $25 UCBJWCIM. Highly recommend. PM me for digits. Says there are no more white girls on Plymouth as Holly and Jackie have found guys to take care of them. (At least for now.) Jenny claims she hasn't been the favorite on the Huron stroll in Pontiac for several years because, "I got tired of going to jail. " Stay safe.Is this a stroll?

Dagr8
06-18-16, 22:45
If anyone sees Misty / Red from the Are ask her to contact Monster.

DetroitSkinny
06-19-16, 07:48
Can you describe her please?Late 20's, dark hair, a little on the hefty side, very personable, entertaining. As her moniker suggests, great Hoover action. And yes, that section of Schoolcraft west off Wyoming is a long time stroll, mostly BSW. Many with high mileage. Like most other Strolls, it is hit or miss. It's about a mile north of the Plymouth Stroll, so easy to hit two if you are in the area. Probably wouldn't recommend after dark.

DetroitSkinny
06-19-16, 16:45
What race is she, or did I miss that?Caucasian.

Spindler
06-19-16, 19:05
Picked her up on Baldwin. Brunette wearing a short jean skirt. She's probably in her mid 20's. Gets in and messes with the radio station and reclines the seat. Such confidence! Smelled really bad though. Damage was. 6. Considering how terrible she smelled I don't think it was worth it. She looked good that's about it.

Sped One
06-20-16, 08:58
Picked her up on Baldwin. Brunette wearing a short jean skirt. She's probably in her mid 20's. Gets in and messes with the radio station and reclines the seat. Such confidence! Smelled really bad though. Damage was. 6. Considering how terrible she smelled I don't think it was worth it. She looked good that's about it.Take this to the Pontiac thread and stop cluttering up Detroit about Pontiac nonsense. Nobody cares.

Streetworthy
06-20-16, 11:27
First, unless I missed it, I don't see a thread for Pontiac. Not to say it isn't there, I just don't see one. Second, the info on the Pontiac area was good info for me since I travel through that area and now have some " good" info to go on. Besides, Pontiac is close enough to Detroit that it is worthy information for the Detroit section. Guys drive 35-45 minutes for BP girl or to get to one of the strolls and Pontiac is only 20-25 minutes out. So, if there is a Pontiac thread, would someone please direct me to it for further valuable, no-nonsense information.

Take this to the Pontiac thread and stop cluttering up Detroit about Pontiac nonsense. Nobody cares..

Toledo Guy
06-20-16, 11:42
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2125-Pontiac

First, unless I missed it, I don't see a thread for Pontiac. Not to say it isn't there, I just don't see one. Second, the info on the Pontiac area was good info for me since I travel through that area and now have some " good" info to go on. Besides, Pontiac is close enough to Detroit that it is worthy information for the Detroit section. Guys drive 35-45 minutes for BP girl or to get to one of the strolls and Pontiac is only 20-25 minutes out. So, if there is a Pontiac thread, would someone please direct me to it for further valuable, no-nonsense information.

Take this to the Pontiac thread and stop cluttering up Detroit about Pontiac nonsense. Nobody cares.

Streetworthy
06-21-16, 04:10
Thought it may be in the Michigan other areas section. Just didn't look well enough.

Thank you.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2125-Pontiac.

BarryWilliams9
06-21-16, 14:10
I drove The Are at different times of the day and evening the past 2 days. I was asked by a local Uncle the reason for my visit, and I told him that I am a photography hobbyist and that I take pictures of blighted inner cities (which is true).

He simply told me to keep safe, didn't question it, I do see lots of web pages with pics of abandoned shanties and shacks and factories. I didn't see much in the way of street action, some BSW and a tall thin could-be-man?

I was scoping the street scene near Lantz and thought I saw a brunette with stringy type hair, late 20's, looked kind of ragged, matched a bit of the description given in PM of Adrianne, but by the time that I circled (and took a few pics just.

In case I was being followed for authenticity) she had been picked up by another. Even though a reviewer did say she was ravaged by drugs, he did say that she was up for anything and everything (although I would care for a.

Definition of such from poster's personal experiences, which could be messaged privately), simply because we all have our own tastes, what's gravy for Jimmy is very much poisonous for Jerry.

PremiumMac
06-22-16, 17:48
Haven't been active for some time although I do cruise the are every now and then to see what kind of activity is going on. It appears that LEO activity has slowed (at least during the times I have driven through), but I am still wary of doing any activity for now. I drove the are today, after I got off my job around 4:30-5:00 pm and saw a little activity. There was an old blonde that I am not familiar with by Sammy D's store, who was signaling like she wanted a ride. There was another SW one block south of there that I didn't know either. I did see Asian Liz walking with a black guy and it made me wonder if she has fallen off enough that she has a handler now. She did look a little worn. I also saw Blonde Tammy by the old Julian's Coney. Again, I have not been active so I can't say how safe it is out there so be careful and happy hunting!

HardMuscle1
06-22-16, 18:27
Good source said Unc is doing their Operations on the Are! Be Safe.

Jbfe147
06-22-16, 19:29
Haven't been active for some time although I do cruise the are every now and then to see what kind of activity is going on. It appears that LEO activity has slowed (at least during the times I have driven through), but I am still wary of doing any activity for now. I drove the are today, after I got off my job around 4:30-5:00 pm and saw a little activity. There was an old blonde that I am not familiar with by Sammy D's store, who was signaling like she wanted a ride. There was another SW one block south of there that I didn't know either. I did see Asian Liz walking with a black guy and it made me wonder if she has fallen off enough that she has a handler now. She did look a little worn. I also saw Blonde Tammy by the old Julian's Coney. Again, I have not been active so I can't say how safe it is out there so be careful and happy hunting!Liz has had a "handler" for quite some time now. But just because you see a girl walking with a "black guy" doesn't mean its always a handler or that she's fallen.

Hoestroll
06-22-16, 21:31
I don't know about you guys, but the Are has changed a lot. Seems awfully inactive. Every time I travel, nobody's there.

Streetworthy
06-23-16, 05:06
Rode through the area around 5:30 pm Wednesday and starting from just North of SF down to almost 7 mile there were several girls including two at the GS at SF and The Are. Turned down Lantz to check the back streets and almost hit a SW who was in the middle of the rode. Guess it just depends on what time of day and the day.

I don't know about you guys, but the Are has changed a lot. Seems awfully inactive. Every time I travel, nobody's there..

JakeMioff
06-23-16, 09:08
Think of a pirate captain saying "The Arrrrrrrre" whenever you read it or go there. LOL.

Davenothere
06-23-16, 15:37
East side G and H strollers might want to be careful for a while while they look for this putz.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/womans-body-found-near-park-on-detroits-east-side

Trow6
06-23-16, 16:20
Cruised the big G stroll and met a WSW named Robin. Very sweet, low key, girl. Early 20's, 5'2", 130 lb. Decent b's and nice hips and booty. She's new to this stroll and even with the volume of snow bunnies in the area, she sticks out like a sore thumb, but not TGTBT like.

Anyhow did the scoop, checks cleared, hit the notel for fun. Bbj and doggy. Took direction well. Stated an accident left her unable to ride cowgirl upfront- no surprises. Overall .4 well spent. I loved her body type and attitude but bottom line she couldn't take dick. I jokingly asked her how she walks one of the toughest strolls in the D and she isn't blown out LOL. She laughed and said she hasn't been doing it long. Right!. Be safe gents.

Hoestroll
06-23-16, 17:27
Cruised the big G stroll and met a WSW named Robin. Very sweet, low key, girl. Early 20's, 5'2", 130 lb. Decent b's and nice hips and booty. She's new to this stroll and even with the volume of snow bunnies in the area, she sticks out like a sore thumb, but not TGTBT like.

Anyhow did the scoop, checks cleared, hit the notel for fun. Bbj and doggy. Took direction well. Stated an accident left her unable to ride cowgirl upfront- no surprises. Overall .4 well spent. I loved her body type and attitude but bottom line she couldn't take dick. I jokingly asked her how she walks one of the toughest strolls in the D and she isn't blown out LOL. She laughed and said she hasn't been doing it long. Right!. Be safe gents.Now you got me thinking about detouring over to the G! Haven't been there in awhile. Still the same areas? Bet 7 and st. Fr. ?

Bones81
06-23-16, 19:15
Saw a really skinny, about 5-5 brunette / reddish haired girl on the ave about noon today. Anyone recognize that description? She was probably an 8 out of 10. Looked like a lot of fun.

MrGeneric
06-24-16, 03:56
East side G and H strollers might want to be careful for a while while they look for this putz.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/womans-body-found-near-park-on-detroits-east-sideExplains why it was so quiet over there Thursday night and Friday morn. Used to be quite a few fun gals living on Malcolm about 5 years back. Had lots of fun back there.

Trow6
06-24-16, 16:19
Now you got me thinking about detouring over to the G! Haven't been there in awhile. Still the same areas? Bet 7 and st. Fr. ?Don't bother- as someone had pointed out, a recent murder investigation currently has that stroll dryer than the Sahara.

GuyDetroit
06-24-16, 16:39
Don't bother- as someone had pointed out, a recent murder investigation currently has that stroll dryer than the Sahara.Connor is quite a far ways away though on G.

Member #5170
06-24-16, 16:48
I'm on fort almost every day because of work. Several times I've seen a tall dark skinned girl with long black hair walking. She always seems to be south of Water an. I think she's latin or mixed. Looks hot very slender with a nice caboose. I think I've read about her here but can't remember her name. She seems to get scooped quickly so I've never had a chance to hook up. Anybody know who I'm talking about? Any info or digits would be great.

Also, been trying to meet up with Mirsada from the JC stroll. Been texting through FB. Slim, cute, nice thick lips. Will let you know.

CincyKat
06-24-16, 18:47
Saw a really skinny, about 5-5 brunette / reddish haired girl on the ave about noon today. Anyone recognize that description? She was probably an 8 out of 10. Looked like a lot of fun.Saw the same girl I think on my way home from work a couple of days ago. I'm new to the area but didn't really know if she was new, old, or even a street girl really. I circled to get another glance and she was waiting for me on the of Lantz. Said her name was Katrina like the hurricane. Had a identifying tat on her shoulder. Ended up scooping. She told me she was new and from Yac-town. Did the deed, decent and unrushed. Gave her a dub (Jackson), with a Hamilton and was on my way! No digits.

SycloneGs2013
06-24-16, 18:57
That female is Rachel. She is native american and is tall (5' 9" or so) and seems do have plenty of success.

I'm on fort almost every day because of work. Several times I've seen a tall dark skinned girl with long black hair walking. She always seems to be south of Water an. I think she's latin or mixed. Looks hot very slender with a nice caboose. I think I've read about her here but can't remember her name. She seems to get scooped quickly so I've never had a chance to hook up. Anybody know who I'm talking about? Any info or digits would be great.

Also, been trying to meet up with Mirsada from the JC stroll. Been texting through FB. Slim, cute, nice thick lips. Will let you know.

Jbfe147
06-24-16, 19:25

Also, been trying to meet up with Mirsada from the JC stroll. Been texting through FB. Slim, cute, nice thick lips. Will let you know.Sounds like Rachel.

Bones81
06-25-16, 02:33
Saw the same girl I think on my way home from work a couple of days ago. I'm new to the area but didn't really know if she was new, old, or even a street girl really. I circled to get another glance and she was waiting for me on the of Lantz. Said her name was Katrina like the hurricane. Had a identifying tat on her shoulder. Ended up scooping. She told me she was new and from Yac-town. Did the deed, decent and unrushed. Gave her a dub (Jackson), with a Hamilton and was on my way! No digits.This girl was on Michigan ave.

CincyKat
06-25-16, 13:47
This girl was on Michigan ave.Oh ok. My bad. Sounded like you described the exact same girl. Well if venture to the Are and you see a similar girl, you'll know who she is.

ItsAllJustFun
06-25-16, 20:53
I was on traffic light on 8 mile near Dequindre, and found maybe WSW hangout in front of the motel.

Not sure if she is one, but she saw me glance at her and she nod and walked to my car. I was on my way to somewhere and cannot partake.

She looks good for SW, wear short and blouse.

Bobaloo22
06-26-16, 13:54
Sounds like Rachel.Yes, that's Rachael. Very fun and very likable. Great personality.

PremiumMac
06-26-16, 19:54
Liz has had a "handler" for quite some time now. But just because you see a girl walking with a "black guy" doesn't mean its always a handler or that she's fallen.Sorry if it seems I offended you. I was only trying to describe what I saw on the stroll. My comments about Liz were from my past experience with her. She always had something to tell me about the other girls out there and always talked about her plans for why she was working. So when I say fallen off, I meant her attitude about her "career" and why she was always a step ahead of the others. The past forum comments about her will bear out that she has always been for "no nonsense". The comment was purely about her and not a general sense of "all" walkers. Point is taken, though, and I will try to refrain from letting my comments seem too general.

Bones81
06-28-16, 00:28
Yes, that's Rachael. Very fun and very likable. Great personality.Does this rachel have digits?

PremiumMac
06-28-16, 17:41
Cruised through the are today around 5 and it was quite active. There was a a red haired spinner WSW one block north of SF. There was a native american type sitting at the gas station at SF. Going in I saw what looked like Brandy wearing an outfit that almost qualifies as a two piece. No matter how much bad news she is, she still advertises well. I also saw Liz and Tammy closer to seven and the one they call the grizzly was at six. I did not see uncle anywhere. Happy Hunting!

ButtMan777
06-29-16, 22:16
Spent the last few days in town and have indulged in the local delighs. Friday I met with Tammy. An older blonde South of 7 who was wearing a crazy leather outfit. Tons of dudes drove by, stopped, looked, and kept driving. I now know why. She's at least 50 and has sagging skin everywhere. I would have worn the bag over my head if I had one to not look at her.

The second girl, a young dyed redhead beauty named Mary met her off lantz. Spinner, cute 20's she just had surgery so FS was a no-no but the BBBJ was solid. A little to much hover but I liked it. Plus, she was very friendly and didn't seem totally wasted.

The third, Kelly. This girl is easy to spot. She has a big tattoo on her chest met her South of 7 Mid 30's I was surprised when she told me. Big beautiful tits. Great BBBJ we went back to her place, which is usually a big no-no for me. Only one other person there and they were out of it. No power in the house, went upstairs and did CFS CG. Would have loved to do more, but it was hot up their.

BarryWilliams9
06-30-16, 06:59
Cruised through the are today around 5 and it was quite active. There was a a red haired spinner WSW one block north of SF. There was a native american type sitting at the gas station at SF. Going in I saw what looked like Brandy wearing an outfit that almost qualifies as a two piece. No matter how much bad news she is, she still advertises well. I also saw Liz and Tammy closer to seven and the one they call the grizzly was at six. I did not see uncle anywhere. Happy Hunting!Encouraged by the report of a lack of interest in the Are by the Uncles I took a leisurely tour aiming to photograph the abandoned buildings and use that to meet up with the locals. Just west of the Are on Lantz I noticed a rather wasted looking specimen just loitering by a tree and she came up to my car asking if I could give her a ride so I knew she was available. I asked her her name and she tells me Adrianne which was one of the names I was told to look for and that she would do anything for a dollar (according to the fellow hobbyist). Her face and complexion was horrid from the drugs and she seemed spacey, so I proffer a. 3 for a forcible rear entry but she wasn't spaced out enough that she didn't say she wanted to see Double Action Jackson, which was OK by me. She directed me to an abandoned building to park beside on Derby and we go to the back seat for the action, I couldn't hold back for long as she was tight and bucking from the pressure like a bronco. She asked me to drop her on 8 at the McD Dining Saloon which she says she uses to wash up at.

Wonders Wonder
06-30-16, 11:24
Picked up a slim brunette on Woodbine behind the Victory. Was tweeking pretty good and told me she just bought a fifty of crack. I was pretty drunk and just wanted BBBJ but could barely get it up. LOL. She fiddled around forever getting her crack stem ready so she could smoke. After she took a hit, she went to town. Like I said I was really drunk and my member wasn't responding as it should. All a sudden while she was working on it, I shot some piss in her mouth. Didn't mean to it just happened. She pulls off and spits everywhere. I'm like WTF? She didn't react kindly to the golden refreshment, yet said for another. 20 she would drink me dry. LOL. I didn't have another. 20 and she jumped out. Kind of a waste as I didn't get off. Does anyone know this gals name? I believe she told me Jess, but idk. She had a lot of tats and a big old English D on her forearm. Hangs out by the Vic on Tele. Any info appreciated as we have some unfinished business. LOL.

K Plank
06-30-16, 22:20
Cruised Fort before work this morning and finally caught up with the infamous Raven. Found a quiet spot and got a darn good BBBJCIM for. 20. Wish I had a hotel room for further action. Hope to pick her up again.

Bones81
06-30-16, 23:40
Cruised Fort before work this morning and finally caught up with the infamous Raven. Found a quiet spot and got a darn good BBBJCIM for. 20. Wish I had a hotel room for further action. Hope to pick her up again.Does this raven have digits?

K Plank
07-01-16, 06:22
Does this raven have digits?I didn't get them, but I'm sure she does.

Writer
07-01-16, 06:25
I drove through Inkster yesterday around noon and there were several SW's roaming around near the station, I was on company time and behind schedule so I just looked as I drove by. A few blocks later in Dearborn there were 7 or 8 suv's with red and blue lights, I saw one young girl in handcuffs and a tow truck pulling up.

Don't do anything stupid.

Spartan99
07-01-16, 16:40
Super clean WSW about 26 yr. Old West of Livernios on North side of Michigan. Made eye contact and told her to meet up at the grocery store. She was friendly and relaxed. Found nice spot on other side of Livernios and pulled over. . 2 for BBBJWCIMWS dream. Been awhile since CIMWS has been provided with no coaching or tip. Was better than GFE BJ. She mentioned former BP presence but got off there due to LEO on serious crackdown. She was about 5-5", 125, small b cup. Super clean. Nice skin. She had a phone, but I just don't mess with digits. Did recon around Vernor and they were ugly. Glad I dreamed of this gem. Be safe.

Member #5369
07-01-16, 19:23
I routinely see SW's near here. Usually a bit north of Woodmere. Most of them look like girls I wouldn't touch with an enemy's dick, but I just wondered if anybody has ever picked a girl who was decent near there? Also, HSW Jessie was hanging around the Sunoco right there at Vernor and Woodmere. She looked good and I was tempted but somebody posted several months ago that she told them she has something none of us want, so I backed off. I've seen here once since that report and partook in CBJ followed by CFS and (of course) she denies the medical status. But the best part of my past experiences with her were the BBBJ's prior to CFS and, not wanting to do anything uncovered with her anymore, she's just not nearly as enticing to me. Too bad because at one time (ten or so years ago) she was my ATF.

HotRide
07-02-16, 06:37
Hooked with young WSW girl at the ave last week. Named cc. Was with her pimp. She was nice, friendly, and had an ok place to do what you need. I have been looking for her since. Has anyone saw or hooked with her from before?

Cash1315
07-02-16, 17:35
Checked out the Ave this afternoon. Saw BJ Betty and had a little talk with her to get the latest from the grape vine. Of note; she is sort of clean and 7 months preggo. A girl named Country stopped by. She is about 5'6", blond, fit body, B's, but a nasty attitude. Don't need the attitude so she was dismissed. And heard that Charlie went on a trip to Florida with a trucker and never made it back.

HotRide
07-02-16, 18:45
Checked out the Ave this afternoon. Saw BJ Betty and had a little talk with her to get the latest from the grape vine. Of note; she is sort of clean and 7 months preggo. A girl named Country stopped by. She is about 5'6", blond, fit body, B's, but a nasty attitude. Don't need the attitude so she was dismissed. And heard that Charlie went on a trip to Florida with a trucker and never made it back.It's kind of empty now. I was just there. Drove couple of times. Maybe later.

HotRide
07-03-16, 05:31
I just got done with China. She is black, small, about 5. 2', maybe 110 lb. Very nice and likeable. Did a quicky. Damage wasn't much. I also talked to her friend where both of them always by mich and liver. Her friend Maria also black and taller but she want 100. Don't have that kind of money to spend. Stick to China, you will be happy.

Akira317
07-03-16, 14:28
Hooked with young WSW girl at the ave last week. Named cc. Was with her pimp. She was nice, friendly, and had an ok place to do what you need. I have been looking for her since. Has anyone saw or hooked with her from before?I've hooked up with her several times in the past. Always had a good time. I haven't been able to find her in almost a year.

Jbfe147
07-03-16, 15:30
I've hooked up with her several times in the past. Always had a good time. I haven't been able to find her in almost a year.How about a description.

HotRide
07-03-16, 16:05
How about a description.She is white,21,5'6. Always By the d house next tel-way. She sits sometimes by 94 and liver begging for money with her pimp. This is where I found her last time. I hooked up with her last month for three times. She got degits but message answer. I heard she got with trucker and went to FL.

Bones81
07-04-16, 06:01
I just got done with China. She is black, small, about 5. 2', maybe 110 lb. Very nice and likeable. Did a quicky. Damage wasn't much. I also talked to her friend where both of them always by mich and liver. Her friend Maria also black and taller but she want 100. Don't have that kind of money to spend. Stick to China, you will be happy.How much does China want? Where did you scoop?

HotRide
07-04-16, 16:52
How much does China want? Where did you scoop?Damage was $. 2. She is by the mic and livernoise. She is always in the corner by the gas station.

Hap Hunter
07-04-16, 17:41
Cruised Fort near old SouthW High 1 SW light dark skin. Tall CBJ. 25 Did not get name sorry fellas. Good hoover action.

Went up through the Ave. For a second firework. Unfortunately a dud. Nothing.

HotRide
07-04-16, 17:46
I was driving around by fort st early today. I saw this girl form before but never picked her up. I did today. Her name is Monica. She is white, 5. 4, 140 LP, I think she is in her 40's. Easy going, I was looking for a quick release and she was good for that. Parked in near by street. Did it in the car. Damage was $. 2. I wonder if anyone had her before and what was there experience.

Kidcudi09
07-04-16, 20:07
Cruised Fort near old SouthW High 1 SW light dark skin. Tall CBJ. 25 Did not get name sorry fellas. Good hoover action.

Went up through the Ave. For a second firework. Unfortunately a dud. Nothing.That sounds like Rachel. She's usually in that area. Tall, Native American features, super cool personality.

IWasChosen
07-04-16, 23:05
I was driving around by fort st early today. I saw this girl form before but never picked her up. I did today. Her name is Monica. She is white, 5. 4, 140 LP, I think she is in her 40's. Easy going, I was looking for a quick release and she was good for that. Parked in near by street. Did it in the car. Damage was $. 2. I wonder if anyone had her before and what was there experience.What does she look like?

MrGeneric
07-05-16, 00:04
Lots of WSW in the area the part few days for the holiday. Not much in LEO that I saw. Be safe.

MrGeneric
07-05-16, 09:27
Harper may have increased LEO presence due to the shooting last night.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/2-year-old-girl-shot-on-detroits-east-side

HookerLover
07-05-16, 14:20
Harper may have increased LEO presence due to the shooting last night.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/2-year-old-girl-shot-on-detroits-east-side2 years old and out at 1 am? I know it's a holiday, but come on parents.

Pickle252
07-05-16, 16:57
Cruised around from 10:30 am to just past noon. A few SW out but did not scoop. I started on the ave and all that was out was a skinny WSW in a blue shirt with a pimp right on her side. Idk why, but I have never felt comfortable scooping a girl with her handler, so she got the pass. I don't think I would have stopped regardless. Shot down Liv. To fort a d saw 2 SW. 1 WSW and 1 BSW. The construction on fort made it hard to scoop, and saw 3 LEO (they didn't seem to be out actively looking for a bust, just driving by). Anyways, went home without. Stinks because it is over 1/2 hour drive for me to get there. Stay safe fellas.

DetroitSkinny
07-07-16, 10:43
Story today in Detroit News Online entitled "Alleged hooker and her parents face extortion charges. " Wrap up of an old story but still worth reading to see the kind of human sludge that is out there when one participates in our hobby and the damage they can wreak. While I would bang this girl (who is now dead) in a heart beat, never forget that none of these ladies can be trusted, regardless of what they may say. Stay safe.

Bones81
07-08-16, 05:25
Story today in Detroit News Online entitled "Alleged hooker and her parents face extortion charges. " Wrap up of an old story but still worth reading to see the kind of human sludge that is out there when one participates in our hobby and the damage they can wreak. While I would bang this girl (who is now dead) in a heart beat, never forget that none of these ladies can be trusted, regardless of what they may say. Stay safe.This wasnt her. Her father did this. Don't have sex with underage girls and you should be alright. Also, she was 25 and looks 38. Happy hunting.

Bones81
07-08-16, 05:29
She is white,21,5'6. Always By the d house next tel-way. She sits sometimes by 94 and liver begging for money with her pimp. This is where I found her last time. I hooked up with her last month for three times. She got degits but message answer. I heard she got with trucker and went to FL.Are you talking about Charlie? She never had a 'pimp'.

Bones81
07-08-16, 05:30
Anyone know her? Dreamed her? Got digits? I see her around once in awhile, but never enough time to scoop. Any info would he helpful.

DetStreet
07-08-16, 16:25
Hey fellas.

This is my first report but I've been a long time follower. Saw Melissa on Lantz but did not stop. Wearing a nice leopard print strapless dress and Dark Shades. Looks like she's going to be working for a while. This around 3 pm.

DetroitSkinny
07-08-16, 20:34
This wasnt her. Her father did this. Don't have sex with underage girls and you should be alright. Also, she was 25 and looks 38. Happy hunting.That isn't how the News ever reported this story. The dead hooker / stripper was in on the blackmail plot from the start as was her mother. Who is probably getting off. The father was the one who constantly threatened the software mogul and just got five years. Also the cousin wasn't underage but 18 at the time of three some in spite of claiming that she was just 17. You are correct about not having sex with underage girls but the paper is always reporting how the cops have just busted another pedophile seeking to do exactly that. The big mistake this software guy made was broadcasting his wealth to the wrong people. I also wouldn't be surprised that since the deceased worked at a high end strip club that the family didn't perfect their act by blackmailing any number of wealthy married guys who frequent such establishments. Bottom-line, the less these girls know about you, the better. Especially since you never know who they are feeding information to.

HotRide
07-08-16, 23:53
Are you talking about Charlie? She never had a 'pimp'.She called him her boyfriend. But he will always take money before I take her. And yes that must be her real name. She told me once but then later change it to CC. Do you know what happen to her, I don't see her anymore.

HotRide
07-08-16, 23:59
Today I scooped angel from fort st. I had her before. She is the worst BSW. Don't EVER TAKE HER. We agreed for. 2 for quicky in the car. We got started and she was asking to hurry because she wants too do a#2. I ignored that. Then she f*and did it. This MF did a # 2 while doing a doggy. I won't say much. Never again angel.

Pickle252
07-09-16, 05:28
Today I scooped angel from fort st. I had her before. She is the worst BSW. Don't EVER TAKE HER. We agreed for. 2 for quicky in the car. We got started and she was asking to hurry because she wants too do a#2. I ignored that. Then she f*and did it. This MF did a # 2 while doing a doggy. I won't say much. Never again angel.Wow. Did I just read that right? LOL. Sorry to hear about your horrible experience. Thanks for the heads up.

Angler69
07-09-16, 06:47
Gentlemen: I'm an old time monger from Baltimore visiting for the weekend and staying near the airport in Romulus. Unlike our Baltimore section, I didn't find any common loop maps of where I should go hunting for SWs so I thought I'd post and request fellow mongers for any insights, directions, digits, etc.

Appreciate any input and of course, willing to reciprocate if you ever come to the Baltimore area.

Stay safe,

Angler.

Trow6
07-09-16, 08:52
Today I scooped angel from fort st. I had her before. She is the worst BSW. Don't EVER TAKE HER. We agreed for. 2 for quicky in the car. We got started and she was asking to hurry because she wants too do a#2. I ignored that. Then she f*and did it. This MF did a # 2 while doing a doggy. I won't say much. Never again angel.I've Mongered in multiple states, had my share of bad and worse, but that's unbelievable!! Don't leave us hanging Hotride, I know what I would have done LOL.

Jbfe147
07-09-16, 09:28
She called him her boyfriend. But he will always take money before I take her. And yes that must be her real name. She told me once but then later change it to CC. Do you know what happen to her, I don't see her anymore.They truck driver story did happen to Charlie but if you dated her last month it definitely was not Charlie. A description would help though. However maybe this will help. Is this her?? Check post #4219

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7419-Streetwalker-Reports&p=2904351&viewfull=1#post2904351.

RayLatoole
07-09-16, 09:57
Wow. Did I just read that right? LOL. Sorry to hear about your horrible experience. Thanks for the heads up.Now that's funny!

HotRide
07-09-16, 15:28
Has anyone scooped this girl goes by the name page. I did, and I won't again. She actually the cheesiest girl ever. Damage was. 05. But man, when I say her pu**why. I was done before getting even started. That pusy has the road map on it. It looks like one of those big trucks went over it about 10 times. If you want to see what I saw, she is on fort, I personally recommend you to see that, that way you can appreciate the other SW you see out there.

Be safe my friends.

Bones81
07-09-16, 21:19
They truck driver story did happen to Charlie but if you dated her last month it definitely was not Charlie. A description would help though. However maybe this will help. Is this her?? Check post #4219

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7419-Streetwalker-Reports&p=2904351&viewfull=1#post2904351.I recently heard she is clean and living in florida and has been for a few months.

Bones81
07-09-16, 21:20
Gentlemen: I'm an old time monger from Baltimore visiting for the weekend and staying near the airport in Romulus. Unlike our Baltimore section, I didn't find any common loop maps of where I should go hunting for SWs so I thought I'd post and request fellow mongers for any insights, directions, digits, etc.

Appreciate any input and of course, willing to reciprocate if you ever come to the Baltimore area.

Stay safe,

Angler.If I was you I would stick to backpage. If you don't want to do that take 94 to michigan ave and head east. You'll see them soon enough. That's the closest active spot to you.

Jbfe147
07-10-16, 02:53
I recently heard she is clean and living in florida and has been for a few months.She lives in Florida, not sure about her being clean. She went to jail out there and if you check some of the reviews there, she's gotten worse.

HotRide
07-10-16, 08:42
They truck driver story did happen to Charlie but if you dated her last month it definitely was not Charlie. A description would help though. However maybe this will help. Is this her?? Check post #4219

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7419-Streetwalker-Reports&p=2904351&viewfull=1#post2904351.No, that's not her.

Pickle252
07-10-16, 09:30
If I was you I would stick to backpage. If you don't want to do that take 94 to michigan ave and head east. You'll see them soon enough. That's the closest active spot to you.Don't go to far east from livernois. If no luck there, take livernois south to fort street. You are bound to find someone on the ave or fort. Good luck.

Jbfe147
07-10-16, 13:05
No, that's not her.The post # changed. It's titled charlie "xcx 31st st SW".

HotRide
07-10-16, 13:20
The post # changed. It's titled charlie "xcx 31st st SW".I know with the pictures. That's not the girl I was talking about. As I said she was WSW. As young as 21-24. Short hair to her nick. Always by the telway in the ave. There is a d house there to the left of the telway that I dropped her off after we get done. She use the vacant house across from the marathon gas station. By livernoise and 94. This is as much as I know. I always drive through the ave everyday to work. It's been over a month where I have not seen her or her boy friend that she claim.

HotRide
07-10-16, 18:52
Why when I post it takes for ever to show. When will it post it right away?

Streetworthy
07-11-16, 00:55
You're still a regular member and are monitored for infractions by A2 to the forum rules. Once you've been a regular for a certain amount of time with a certain number of posts (don't remember the numbers but it's posted in the forum rules I believe or someone here knows exactly), then you'll become a senior and your posts will show immediately, unless of course you get additional infractions, which means you go back to being monitored.

Why when I post it takes for ever to show. When will it post it right away?.

DetroitBaller
07-11-16, 12:27
Active sting as of 12:25 Monday on the ave at Gilbert chubby blonde hair undercover on corner. Blue explorer heavy tinted windows on the south side of the ave at Gilbert in parked in lot watching. Martins towing sitting on the side of the dollar store at ave and Martin BEWARE.

Dxter
07-11-16, 20:42
This morning in McNicholls.

Oh my, she is looking so fine.

Haven't seen her strolling since about April.

So very tempting to tap that one more time.

Dex.

ZAO22
07-11-16, 22:53

Dex.Got a description? Is this around the Triangle?

HotRide
07-11-16, 23:41
Scooped Chris on fort street. Nice girl, do whatever you asked her. Damage was. 3. She is young, shows interest and doesn't rush. She got degits but the phone always with her brother. Not fun to talk to.

HotRide
07-12-16, 21:21
I have not seen anyone recently load any pics of SW? Is it not allowed. I personally tried to load one from my phone and when I up load it from my phone to the site it showes there but when I press to up load it to the site, it never goes through. Does anyone know why?

Weezon
07-12-16, 22:07

Dex.I seen her a few times but she's usually just visiting. Her body looks good but her face has changed.

TwoWheeler21
07-13-16, 12:16
I have not seen anyone recently load any pics of SW? Is it not allowed. I personally tried to load one from my phone and when I up load it from my phone to the site it showes there but when I press to up load it to the site, it never goes through. Does anyone know why?Most pics are too big in file size. You have to reduce them to post. There is a link on the front page to programs to reduce pictures with. Way easier to do on a computer, a real pain in the ass with a phone.

HotRide
07-14-16, 10:29
I have seen Debbie twice before last night, she is ok looking, in her 40's, got the best boobs a SW can have. That's why I never learn when I see those sexy boobs. So the first time we met it was ok agrees on a damage and I only do it doggy. That's how I like it. She agreed but when we got there she wouldn't go for the doggy and asked for more $ to do that. So just did it the boring way. 2nd time awhile after that scooped her agreed on the $ and when we got there she claimed she got her period. So we did BJ even tho she got the molah for a doggy. So I said never again. I know she is liying. Well I forgot about all that when I saw her last night. We agreed on. 3 and when we got there she acted very sick and offer me a BJ. I was done and just kicked her out of the car. Didn't take the molah back. Just done with her for ever. I hope you learn from my experience and don't let those boobs fool you like they did me. She is alway by fort and junction st.

HardMuscle1
07-15-16, 17:24
Hi everyone, this is my last weekend in Michigan and I'm looking to spend it with a few bangs! LOL. If anyone has had any recent dreams with a decent reliable SW I would much appreciate any contact information via PM! Thanks everyone, Be Safe and Happy Hunting!

GHouse313
07-15-16, 21:13
Does anyone know a redhead wearing red dress with slit to thigh about approx 5'7" around 100 lbs by Victory on Ave? Looking more intel was scooped by someone I saw at least 8 SW on ave last night on ave between 1-2 am didn't see much LEO presence. Appreciate it! Thanks.

SycloneGs2013
07-15-16, 21:24
Has anyone seen Kerri from Fort? I saw her and talked with her last night but did not go out with her. She is in her 20's 5' 6" thin but shapely, good looking, straight reddish / brown hair shoulder length.

Pickle252
07-16-16, 06:23
Cruised through at 6 am. The tri is hopping right now. Saw 5 my first pass. Decided to head down woodbine towards 7 and saw cat. Wow. She is a pro. Everything from DT to Ball Sucking to smacking me on her cheek. Definitely a good day. LOL. Get at them boyz! Be safe. $20 bbbjcim. Has a working phone. Did not get digits

Pickle252
07-16-16, 06:46
I have seen Debbie twice before last night, she is ok looking, in her 40's, got the best boobs a SW can have. That's why I never learn when I see those sexy boobs. So the first time we met it was ok agrees on a damage and I only do it doggy. That's how I like it. She agreed but when we got there she wouldn't go for the doggy and asked for more $ to do that. So just did it the boring way. 2nd time awhile after that scooped her agreed on the $ and when we got there she claimed she got her period. So we did BJ even tho she got the molah for a doggy. So I said never again. I know she is liying. Well I forgot about all that when I saw her last night. We agreed on. 3 and when we got there she acted very sick and offer me a BJ. I was done and just kicked her out of the car. Didn't take the molah back. Just done with her for ever. I hope you learn from my experience and don't let those boobs fool you like they did me. She is alway by fort and junction st.What strip was she working?

IvanHumpn
07-16-16, 12:28
What strip was she working?It's in his very last sentence of whom you quoted. :

IWasChosen
07-16-16, 12:35
Cruised through at 6 am. The tri is hopping right now. Saw 5 my first pass. Decided to head down woodbine towards 7 and saw cat. Wow. She is a pro. Everything from DT to Ball Sucking to smacking me on her cheek. Definitely a good day. LOL. Get at them boyz! Be safe. $20 bbbjcim. Has a working phone. Did not get digitsWhat does cat look like?

Pickle252
07-16-16, 14:45
What does cat look like?She is tall maybe 5'11" shoulder length dirty blonde hair. I would say she is in her 30's. She had on a tight black and white stripe dress no panties. Shaved pussy.Like most. She looked glod frlm a distance, and average for a SW in the car. But she was well worth it.

Jbfe147
07-16-16, 16:52
What strip was she working? Fort and junction, I've had bad experiences with her as well..

GuyDetroit
07-17-16, 13:41
Started at Van Dyke and harper, seen 2 BSW past connor on Harper, took left on chalmers between Houston and 7 mile seen 5 WSW and A BSW that was almost TGTBT, settled on a WSW Stacey not that bad but obvious user, BBBJCIM. 30, I seen the sexy BSW was gone when I drove back, seen another WSW near harper and chalmers and a BSW near Van dyke and harper. Didn't see LEO, Sunday morning 10:30-11:30.

HotRide
07-18-16, 01:21
Cruised through at 6 am. The tri is hopping right now. Saw 5 my first pass. Decided to head down woodbine towards 7 and saw cat. Wow. She is a pro. Everything from DT to Ball Sucking to smacking me on her cheek. Definitely a good day. LOL. Get at them boyz! Be safe. $20 bbbjcim. Has a working phone. Did not get digitsWhere exactly is the triangle?

Sphunter
07-18-16, 12:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

HotRide
07-18-16, 12:56
Has anyone seen Kerri from Fort? I saw her and talked with her last night but did not go out with her. She is in her 20's 5' 6" thin but shapely, good looking, straight reddish / brown hair shoulder length.I have scooped her two times this month. She is ok, nice girl, no trouble from her. She is too skinny for me but when I am in the mood for WSW, she does the job well for no moe than. 2 for everything. You should try her.

Pickle252
07-18-16, 19:16
Where exactly is the triangle?Sorry bud,. I have answered this question at least 30 different times. I had to figure out for myself by reading. The is plenty of info for you to figure it out. There is a search option at the top of the thread. Click it, and type in "triangle" it will lead you there.
Use the "search thread". And not the advanced search. Advanced search is a pain in the ass, and "search thread" is in grey and just above the posts. This is the most valuable info

HotRide
07-19-16, 14:24
I am not sure what's the big deal about spelling out where exactly the triangle is. If anyone would like to pm me that, it would be nice. But I don't have the time to read and look for it. After all I'll put that time to go scoop SW instead. The ave is full of it and I am willing to direct you guys to where I find them. Read my posts and you will know exact streets.

Sparkeyman
07-19-16, 18:33
I am not sure what's the big deal about spelling out where exactly the triangle is. If anyone would like to pm me that, it would be nice. But I don't have the time to read and look for it. After all I'll put that time to go scoop SW instead. The ave is full of it and I am willing to direct you guys to where I find them. Read my posts and you will know exact streets.7 mile to the north, Grand River to the south, and Telegraph to the east. They form a Triangle because Grand River crosses 7 mile just west of 5 Points rd. The Triangle is really a just used as a description anymore as most of the action has moved south to six mile and to the side street behind the notel on Telegraph Rd. There was a time when most of the action occurred on Grand River. Or in the side streets between Grand River and 7 mile.

Strike313
07-20-16, 02:08
7 mile to the north, Grand River to the south, and Telegraph to the east. They form a Triangle because Grand River crosses 7 mile just west of 5 Points rd. The Triangle is really a just used as a description anymore as most of the action has moved south to six mile and to the side street behind the notel on Telegraph Rd. There was a time when most of the action occurred on Grand River. Or in the side streets between Grand River and 7 mile.I originally assumed that it was 8 Mile to the north. But I'm also super new to the forum.

CyberFrogiii
07-20-16, 16:04
Hey fellas, I saw 2 unfamiliar WSW on Huron 3:00-400. LE lurking on side streets off Johnson. Be carefull out there.

Frogiii.

PremiumMac
07-20-16, 18:17
On my way home from work, took a quick detour on the are and saw 2 WSW's heading south by Remington. One had a purple colored tint in her hair and the other was a blonde. They were both wearing shorts and looked very new to the scene. Can anyone give me any info on them? I went to scoop and both of them were getting into a little blue car before I could return to them.

ILoveUtr
07-21-16, 03:00
7 mile to the north, Grand River to the south, and Telegraph to the east. They form a Triangle because Grand River crosses 7 mile just west of 5 Points rd. The Triangle is really a just used as a description anymore as most of the action has moved south to six mile and to the side street behind the notel on Telegraph Rd. There was a time when most of the action occurred on Grand River. Or in the side streets between Grand River and 7 mile.I think we should have a sticky at the top with the list of streets to cruise. Being a newbie, it is really difficult to understand where the are and triangle that is being mentioned here alot actually is.

Blbu007
07-21-16, 04:06
Sorry been off this for a while Fburg streets so dead I kept trying the online route for a while.

Sorry all my old leads like Alexi no longer around think she hooked up with this skinny kid calling him.

Her boyfriend now. I have no new leads only thing I see on a regular now is fat ass Sarah on what.

Street. She's not bad if you don't mind girth and tats. Descent BJ game.

Culpa Felix
07-21-16, 17:07
So, on a recent trip to your city I decided to check out your SW scene, I spent quite some time RTFF and thought that I had decoded your language relatively well. Starting about 5 PM Tuesday evening I went to drive "the Tri" and "the are. ".

In several trips through both areas all that I saw was one WSW and to BSW all of whom looked so masculine that I am fairly certain they were trannys.

After wasting a couple of hours trying to find the street scene I gave up and went to the strip club route which I have found to always be reliable when I'm in Detroit (see review in that thread).

I'm not sure if I just didn't pick up on things from the forum, was out at the wrong time, or if Detroit's SW scene is limited exclusively to transvestites; but unless someone can point me in a better direction I think I will limit my Detroit activities to the clubs.

DetStreet
07-21-16, 17:50
Hello gents.

Was passing through the are on my way home. Decided to make a sweep of the area. When I saw Tammy in a short black tank dress. She was on two crutches with a left broken leg. Didn't get a chance to stop and talk to her but I hope no one did that to her. She's always been a sweetie to me. I might go back and donate to her recovery. 5:30 pm.

Maxx Swank
07-21-16, 20:01
WSW and to BSW all of whom looked so masculine that I am fairly certain they were trannys.Now that you mention trannies in the Triangle, a couple weeks back I was in the Triangle (24000 block of GR by the big tree, how's that)? A thin fellow dressed as a gal walked passed my car. He was wearing blue shorts / shirt with a white flowery pattern. The clothing was very billowy. He was wearing make-up. His goatee gave it away. I haven't noticed any others.

Just so you know, if you see any random female standing alone anywhere in Detroit, offer her a ride.

Slick Jr
07-21-16, 23:24
So, on a recent trip to your city I decided to check out your SW scene, I spent quite some time RTFF and thought that I had decoded your language relatively well. Starting about 5 PM Tuesday evening I went to drive "the Tri" and "the are. ".

In several trips through both areas all that I saw was one WSW and to BSW all of whom looked so masculine that I am fairly certain they were trannys.

After wasting a couple of hours trying to find the street scene I gave up and went to the strip club route which I have found to always be reliable when I'm in Detroit (see review in that thread).

I'm not sure if I just didn't pick up on things from the forum, was out at the wrong time, or if Detroit's SW scene is limited exclusively to transvestites; but unless someone can point me in a better direction I think I will limit my Detroit activities to the clubs.By all means. Honestly the Detroit street scene is no place for newbies or out of towners. When guys here say RTFF, we're not being a-holes, it's a safety thing. Between LE, trannys, gs / store thugs, and SW rip offs it's a lot to take in in brief. Although I don't do them much myself, the strip club scene is way up to par.

Pickle252
07-22-16, 00:50
I am not sure what's the big deal about spelling out where exactly the triangle is. If anyone would like to pm me that, it would be nice. But I don't have the time to read and look for it. After all I'll put that time to go scoop SW instead. The ave is full of it and I am willing to direct you guys to where I find them. Read my posts and you will know exact streets.Ok, so I see there are a few new fellas looking for the elusive triangle. So here goes. This is the best for me. 6 mile between telegraph and five points street. Woodbine between six mile road and grand river. Use google maps. That will get you there. Take those streets. Do yourself a favor and do some recon before you scoop. Maybe even just take you time and get familiar with the area. Don't do a UTurn on 6 there are plenty of side streets to get you back to them. Read up on the girl who has sticky fingers. From memory her name is ashley. Or amber. I don't remember. Hell, I even posted on her. Thats why when I go to scoop. I do a search and her name and others are in the front of my head of who to avoid. YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME. This shit about. You don't have the time to read. That's going to get your ass locked up with your car impounded, or missing some valuables because you were too lazy to take 10 minutes to cover your ass. I am not trying to be a dick. But that's the reality of it. It is worth it to do your homework. We all do it, its not a newbie thing. Its a cover your ass thing. I apologise if anyone gets offended, but I feel like someone needed to read this. Stay safe.

Cruzzr
07-23-16, 00:58
...Read up on the girl who has sticky fingers. From memory her name is ashley. Or amber. I don't remember. Hell, I even posted on her. Thats why when I go to scoop. I do a search and her name and others are in the front of my head of who to avoid. ... Yes that would be Ashley. I posted about her stealing my phone (which I did get back). Others have had her grab money and other stuff that was both in and out of direct sight.

DavesZoo
07-23-16, 18:33
Ran into her sometime early morning after the bar. Gave her. 3 for a BBBJ with spit she is vocal but also tries that are you almost done yet stuff I was not too happy. I have seen her on and off for a few month and she has been reviewed here many times. All and all she is a nice enough person but needs to keep her comments to herself.

Pickle252
07-23-16, 22:06
Yes that would be Ashley. I posted about her stealing my phone (which I did get back). Others have had her grab money and other stuff that was both in and out of direct sight.I was the one that posted about her trying to get my money. I was in a position while writing the post that I couldn't look up my past post. Thats what the forum is about. I always do my homework since I am bad with names. There is one girl on the ave that barbie posted about that I always have to look up also. LOL. My memory is shot.

HotRide
07-23-16, 22:56
Anyone else beside me heard about little BSW China was beating to death?

Poppabd
07-25-16, 09:01
Anyone else beside me heard about little BSW China was beating to death?Because I am close to China I am not going to comment on her status except to say she wasn't beat to death she is a tough little cookie but those of you who have met her know she is a little sweetheart so right now she need your prayers, and made god blast the bastard who did this to her to hell, he will be only so lucky if he does, because if I catch him he won't be that lucky. Stay safe my mongers.

HotRide
07-25-16, 14:36
Because I am close to China I am not going to comment on her status except to say she wasn't beat to death she is a tough little cookie but those of you who have met her know she is a little sweetheart so right now she need your prayers, and made god blast the bastard who did this to her to hell, he will be only so lucky if he does, because if I catch him he won't be that lucky. Stay safe my mongers.I use to see her weekly if not twice a week. She was so sweet and too good to be true. I alway though she would just leave or quit. She was the sweeties BSW I have ever met. My prayers with her and may God punish whom ever did this to her. RIP little China.

Member #5170
07-25-16, 17:01
Finally had a chance to scoop Rachel today. Cool chick, good service. BBBJ with kids left on the curb. Next time full service. Anyone done favorite with her? How was it? Does she go to Greece?

Pickle252
07-26-16, 18:29
I was the one that posted about her trying to get my money. I was in a position while writing the post that I couldn't look up my past post. Thats what the forum is about. I always do my homework since I am bad with names. There is one girl on the ave that barbie posted about that I always have to look up also. LOL. My memory is shot.Saw Ashley today out around 4-4:30 pm. I did not pick her up, but she was looking exceptionally good, even for how hot it was. She had on a tight yellow shirt, and tight jeans. She appeared to be sober, unlike the last time I saw her. Almost made the scoop, but big head won this time. Ended up scooping Melissa, very very talkative, did a good job, great suction, but a little teeth. She appeared to be sober as well. $20 for bbj no cim.

I also saw another on 6 and she was hit like dog shit. I wouldn't fuck her with my enemies dick. Bleach blonde hair, bandage on her arm. Right in the spot where I assume a needle would go. Must be infected. She will get the pass every time. I have tried to see if I can get Cats # for you guys, but haven't seen her out. Will keep trying. Melissa had a working phone, but didn't get her number. I have too much to lose to have a SW # floating around. I always hide my phone well so I can't just put digits in it. IDK, might seem stupid, but I would surely get busted by the SO if I had them. Plus I am just looking to get these girls out of my car as fast as they got in. I will keep trying for Cat though, she is a trip. Might depend on how high she is when in the act, and she was clearly fucked up when I had her, but I never had a girl smacking her face with my cock before ever. LOL, amo g the other skills she had. Stay safe fellas.

Pick.

Maxx Swank
07-26-16, 23:14
Out in the Triangle last Saturday. The Triangle is becoming out of control.

At the beginning I was traveling east on GR and noticed a cutie walking westbound on westbound in the mid 24000 block. I did the turn around heading back west then notice a COP had someone pulled over in the lower 25000 block. The cutie was getting my attention but I didn't want to do a triple lane change and draw attention to myself with the COP down the street. Who knows what they are up to.

I proceeded to investigate the car that was pulled over. I drove west passing the COP then looped back east. The COP turned out to be nothing. Heading back east I noticed the cutie was in the well lighted gas station so decided to pass up.

Cruised by Woodbine and Bennett where a donnybrook was breaking out. This was exciting. I watched for a few minutes then drove on deciding to let that develop. Saw a couple friendlies on Six Mile. I also noticed a bunch of fresh donuts (tire) in front of the liquor store on Six. There were a few people mulling out. I see COP lights on the east side of Telegraph and drove over.

One squad car with two COPs had three cars pulled over. There were about 10 people maybe more. It was funny but not so interesting. Turned around on one of the side streets.

I was window shopping Six but liked the one on GR best so headed back. Got to GR and looped once, didn't see her. Looped around then cut back east on Seven Mile, didn't see her. At this point I see a COP with flashers coming westbound on Seven. The COP then made a fast turn southbound Telegraph. I turned south Telegraph and saw the COP lights at the melee. I cut back through the side streets to Woodbine and Bennett.

I wasn't worried about my safety but this could have gone wrong. When I get to the corner the crowd was unruly. As more people arrived I started to become a part of the crowd. Two squad cars on Telegraph. After about five /10 minutes the COPs started blaring their PA's. , demanding 'everyone disperse' 'You! On the side streets, leave now!

At first the crowd wouldn't budge. Then the COPs told the crowd 'if you don't leave now you will be arrested'. I couldn't see the COPs but this got everyone stampeding to their cars. I don't know if they were waving guns or what.

As cars were leaving the COPs continued barking orders from their PA's. I kinda hung back just watching. The party store was closed but it wasn't even Midnight yet. There were some very (raw) emotional people wailing and crying about human rights and other things. They were 20 feet from my car. I left with the last group of cars. I think this all had something to do with a Thursday shooting.

Looped around the Triangle a couple of times. There was a fallen tree on Woodbine (physically blocking most of the street) north of Six.

I saw a chubby red head on the south side of Six. She was hanging around with three guys so I didn't make a scoop. Then I see a chubby red head on the north side of Six. She looked exactly like the other chubby red head on the south side. I couldn't figure out how she moved so quickly. I had to make sure so drove to the south Six corner and the chubby red head was there! These two chubby red heads looked exactly alike, so drove back to the north Six side and saw the chubby red head made the scoop. Twenty spit. Didn't mention the other chubby red head.

Leaving I drove by Woodbine and Bennett. At Bennett and Telegraph there were a bunch of balloons and what-nots with candles going. No people.

Hap Hunter
07-27-16, 01:22
All around 10 ish the other day.

Triangle. Nothing.

Warrendale - 1 WSW but was smoking. And not that smoking hot. Nothing worse picking up a cigarette smelling SW. Use to be able to come home and blame it on the smokey bar I was watching a game. Now I have a hint of smoke, will be given the 3rd degree. My work around is have a cigar and blame the cigar bar. LOL!

Ave. Plenty of action and my fellow mongers were scooping before me.

Are - 1 BSW near 6 and 1 WSW at the local gas station not sure who.

Stay Safe.

Pickle252
07-27-16, 16:35
Out in the Triangle last Saturday. The Triangle is becoming out of control.

At the beginning I was traveling east on GR and noticed a cutie walking westbound on westbound in the mid 24000 block. I did the turn around heading back west then notice a COP had someone pulled over in the lower 25000 block. The cutie was getting my attention but I didn't want to do a triple lane change and draw attention to myself with the COP down the street. Who knows what they are up to.

I proceeded to investigate the car that was pulled over. I drove west passing the COP then looped back east. The COP turned out to be nothing. Heading back east I noticed the cutie was in the well lighted gas station so decided to pass up.

Cruised by Woodbine and Bennett where a donnybrook was breaking out. This was exciting. I watched for a few minutes then drove on deciding to let that develop. Saw a couple friendlies on Six Mile. I also noticed a bunch of fresh donuts (tire) in front of the liquor store on Six. There were a few people mulling out. I see COP lights on the east side of Telegraph and drove over.

One squad car with two COPs had three cars pulled over. There were about 10 people maybe more. It was funny but not so interesting. Turned around on one of the side streets.

I was window shopping Six but liked the one on GR best so headed back. Got to GR and looped once, didn't see her. Looped around then cut back east on Seven Mile, didn't see her. At this point I see a COP with flashers coming westbound on Seven. The COP then made a fast turn southbound Telegraph. I turned south Telegraph and saw the COP lights at the melee. I cut back through the side streets to Woodbine and Bennett.

I wasn't worried about my safety but this could have gone wrong. When I get to the corner the crowd was unruly. As more people arrived I started to become a part of the crowd. Two squad cars on Telegraph. After about five /10 minutes the COPs started blaring their PA's. , demanding 'everyone disperse' 'You! On the side streets, leave now!

At first the crowd wouldn't budge. Then the COPs told the crowd 'if you don't leave now you will be arrested'. I couldn't see the COPs but this got everyone stampeding to their cars. I don't know if they were waving guns or what.

As cars were leaving the COPs continued barking orders from their PA's. I kinda hung back just watching. The party store was closed but it wasn't even Midnight yet. There were some very (raw) emotional people wailing and crying about human rights and other things. They were 20 feet from my car. I left with the last group of cars. I think this all had something to do with a Thursday shooting.

Looped around the Triangle a couple of times. There was a fallen tree on Woodbine (physically blocking most of the street) north of Six.

I saw a chubby red head on the south side of Six. She was hanging around with three guys so I didn't make a scoop. Then I see a chubby red head on the north side of Six. She looked exactly like the other chubby red head on the south side. I couldn't figure out how she moved so quickly. I had to make sure so drove to the south Six corner and the chubby red head was there! These two chubby red heads looked exactly alike, so drove back to the north Six side and saw the chubby red head made the scoop. Twenty spit. Didn't mention the other chubby red head.

Leaving I drove by Woodbine and Bennett. At Bennett and Telegraph there were a bunch of balloons and what-nots with candles going. No people.Those are some fast moving redheads! I was there when the tree was down, but didn't manage to see all that. I have to say, I had a weird feeling while on the triangle yesterday. I saw the same white van over and over. At first I thought it was someone cruising like me, but there was 2 people in it. Then I saw a junky car parked by 6 just sitting the with 2 men in it. Then another guy riding around on his bike on a phone, but looked suspicious. I ended up scooping, but was really on the lookout. Only saw one LEO when I was heading back home.

Pickle252
07-27-16, 16:38
All around 10 ish the other day.

Triangle. Nothing.

Warrendale - 1 WSW but was smoking. And not that smoking hot. Nothing worse picking up a cigarette smelling SW. Use to be able to come home and blame it on the smokey bar I was watching a game. Now I have a hint of smoke, will be given the 3rd degree. My work around is have a cigar and blame the cigar bar. LOL!

Ave. Plenty of action and my fellow mongers were scooping before me.

Are - 1 BSW near 6 and 1 WSW at the local gas station not sure who.

Stay Safe.Hey Hap,

If you going to be on the Ave, you might as well hit Fort. Its only a 5 minute drive away. Livernois south to Fort. You have to come back on dragoon since it is one way off of Fort.

Jd2011
07-27-16, 22:15
Charmers, just south of 6. I didn't feel like a long hunt so I swooped in and scooped. She's a true spinner, long straight brown hair, a cups, she said 38 yrs old, with 3 kids, no stretch marks, maybe 5'6" and about 100# dripping wet. I would give her a solid 7 on the SWer scale. Agreed to a full service date with pics and video at a local notel. (Sorry guys, she didn't want me to post any). Got in the room and her clothes fell of to reveal a decent auschwitz style body, small tits with nice nips, decent ass and a trimmed vageen. I would give her head game a solid 8. Nice suction, hand motion, deep strokes, but plenty of attention to the boys. I had to think about dead kittens to keep from cuming. On to covered FS. She's pretty tight but couldn't take much of a hammering from the hog. We did mush and k9. After awhile we went back to BJ. She wouldn't allow the JD signature facial as she had makeup on and didn't have any with her to re apply. I ended up giving her a milky way constellation on her mosquito bites. Not the best, but a decent date. You can find her in the area I mentioned. I didn't ask for digits. That is all.

JD.

SocialAveng313
07-28-16, 00:47
Anyone seen Tonya from the Are lately? She was a nice person and always had good service.

Jbfe147
07-28-16, 01:45
Anyone seen Tonya from the Are lately? She was a nice person and always had good service.

Had a baby. No longer working... her sister is on vacation

Jd2011
07-28-16, 07:41
Correction. South of 7.

Charmers, just south of 6. I didn't feel like a long hunt so I swooped in and scooped. She's a true spinner, long straight brown hair, a cups, she said 38 yrs old, with 3 kids, no stretch marks, maybe 5'6" and about 100# dripping wet. I would give her a solid 7 on the SWer scale. Agreed to a full service date with pics and video at a local notel. (Sorry guys, she didn't want me to post any). Got in the room and her clothes fell of to reveal a decent auschwitz style body, small tits with nice nips, decent ass and a trimmed vageen. I would give her head game a solid 8. Nice suction, hand motion, deep strokes, but plenty of attention to the boys. I had to think about dead kittens to keep from cuming. On to covered FS. She's pretty tight but couldn't take much of a hammering from the hog. We did mush and k9. After awhile we went back to BJ. She wouldn't allow the JD signature facial as she had makeup on and didn't have any with her to re apply. I ended up giving her a milky way constellation on her mosquito bites. Not the best, but a decent date. You can find her in the area I mentioned. I didn't ask for digits. That is all.

JD.

RideMe3726
07-28-16, 17:53
I was out for a stroll the last two days down the are around 2:00 and saw two yesterday and one today. Both were not my type, one was WSW on the heavier side the other was BSW also on the heavier side. Both were closer to 6 mile. Did not see anything closer to SF. What is the best time to Stroll? I am on the east side so this is closer than the triangle or ave.

HotRide
07-28-16, 21:47
I was out for a stroll the last two days down the are around 2:00 and saw two yesterday and one today. Both were not my type, one was WSW on the heavier side the other was BSW also on the heavier side. Both were closer to 6 mile. Did not see anything closer to SF. What is the best time to Stroll? I am on the east side so this is closer than the triangle or ave.Where is the are exactly?

ZenSpeed
07-29-16, 02:11
Where is the are exactly?John are, duh. Haven't you been reading the last few pages?

Bones81
07-29-16, 05:34
Saw a smoking hot redhead on michigan ave at lonyo. Anyone seen her? Got any info? Thanks.

BarryWilliams9
07-29-16, 06:40
Where is the are exactly?The last time that I looked, are was between Q and S.

Hap Hunter
07-30-16, 01:05
Cruised about 10 - 12.

Fort. Nada.

Ave. - Spotty mongers were scooping.

Triangle. Nada.

Are. Nada above 7 / Below 7 1 BBW BSW & 1 BBW WSW.

Wood just north of 6, several BSW all shapes & sizes.

The ones I liked were being scooped.

Fun driving and spotting. Improves the game.

Be safe!

GuyDetroit
07-30-16, 09:14
Cruised about 10 - 12.

Fort. Nada.

Triangle. Nada.

Problem with Woodward in the past at least was that they primarily were not females

Be safe!Problem with Woodward in the past at least was that they primarily were not females.

Even though some might look like it even close up, most were not.

DaviSon1
07-30-16, 10:01
Cruised about 10 - 12.

Fort. Nada.

Triangle. Nada.

Be safe!Yup, I've been window-shopping the Triangle based on the recommendations here. Don't think I'm a car guy and have been scouting easy access motels. Most of the ones around the Triangle creep me out.

KittyKat2016
07-31-16, 02:22
Saw a smoking hot redhead on michigan ave at lonyo. Anyone seen her? Got any info? Thanks.My name is Kat, or Kathryne. Known as both. But I have red hair, I work in that area. Send me a message if you want to get together.

Mike Oxbig
08-01-16, 02:04
I'll be in town visiting soon and would like some info on a good safe area to stay that isn't to far from the strolls. I don't want to drive an hour from my hotel but I don't want to stay in a bad area either. I'm visiting Romulus and Lincoln Park then headed to Ypsilanti so preferably that side of town but I would prefer to be closer to the main strolls.

Bones81
08-02-16, 19:13
My name is Kat, or Kathryne. Known as both. But I have red hair, I work in that area. Send me a message if you want to get together.Yeah, it's not you.

Writer
08-03-16, 14:33
I was driving north on tele today about 10:30 am and the victory inn had about 8 LEO cars in the lot, lots of uncles standing in the lot, alot of rooms were open and it looked like all he customer cars had their doors and trunks open.

Be safe.