PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81

Member #4967
12-16-15, 13:05
Trust your instincts and stick to doing recon. Your uncle is not above watching working girls when they don't have a sting going, then grabbing whoever picks them up. Better to lose out on some tail than to get jammed up.Is Izzy back working the triangle? I haven't seen her ad on Backpage in awhile.

DTownFreak
12-16-15, 17:13
A tow truck is constantly hanging at the gas station on state fair and John are. Also cops are out like crazy there. I went to the gas station there and there was a blond trying to get my attention and I drove away. Good thing cause le was pulling up. Idk what that was actually about. I'm very uncomfortable over there at the gas station.

Justonemoretim
12-17-15, 02:14
After a good day, I headed out to try my luck. Down to the are, started looking around and there she was, round to get a scoop. She actually walked past the car in front of me and hopped in. Her first words were, "cops everywhere and we have to go!" Made the right with a blinker and drove away. After a couple of miles she sat up and said hi. Smiling at me she suggested we find a place for a little half and half. Okay came out before I thought, then I asked where? She had a spot and we were off to a place over by John are. Nicer place than before, we walked in and went to a room without a word.

This time we took our time, the BBBJ to start, moving to 69, with a little DATY. When she pulled me to her, she kissed me and guided me into her. The warm tight grinder was ready for me and we enjoy ourselves. Legs wrapped around me and arching up at me was a nice touch. As things heated up, she asked if she could ride for a while. She paced herself and worked herself into a big O before turning around to RCG. Laying her legs out and pressing her ass back some, she found the position I really enjoyed. Gyrating her hips and bouncing her ass, she worked her pussy magic on me. To my surprise she slowed to let me catch up on my control and asked if I wanted to change. Smiling at me she climbed off and laying next to me with her ass hiked up. I turned to her and slapped that sweet ass, she swayed it and pressed it against me. How could I refuse an invite like that, I moved behind her and she positioned herself. With one up and down, she had me back into the warmth. As I began to hold her hips, she handed me a towel that was under her. It was different but I was willing to try, pulling up on both ends allowed me better balance. But it also allowed her to change the angle easier. As I started to move, she adjusted, twisted a little, adjusted again and again. Oh my it was awesome. The faster I went, she could move up to me to slow me down. The harder I pounded, she could arch and press back into me to take the banging out of it. When we finally found a rhythm, she lowered her shoulders down to make it more comfortable for her. And as I grew close, she spread her legs to allow me in deeper. It was then I lost it and found myself frozen, she rotated her ass up and I slide in even deeper. She moaned and trembled her ass against me. As I melted, she rolled me off her. She took care of the cover and pressed into me. Holding my ass, she ease down and cleaned up with her tongue. To my surprise she brought me back to life again and asked if I wanted another go around. I told her I was a single shot shotgun, we laughed about that. We stayed there for a few minutes and spooned a little. She almost convinced me to stay for one more time with her wiggling and rubbing that sweet ass of hers.

After I dressed, I got another kiss and a good hug. Told me she was going to stay there and if I need any more, come find her. With that said, I spun her around and pulled her into me. She grinned her ass into me, and DFK me as she twisted. The last thing I seen was her laying down on the bed inviting me back. I went down the stairs and out the front door. Dam older women have it going on, not a 10 but makes up with the effort. I will visit again and I think she knows it, 80 min of fun for. 5, good bargain. Thanks Debra!

Be careful out there and beware of uncle LEO.

DetroitFreak
12-17-15, 10:41
A tow truck is constantly hanging at the gas station on state fair and John are. Also cops are out like crazy there. I went to the gas station there and there was a blond trying to get my attention and I drove away. Good thing cause le was pulling up. Idk what that was actually about. I'm very uncomfortable over there at the gas station.They got LE driving around in normal type vehicles acting like johns. Be careful it might not be who you think watching you do the scoop.

Jbfe147
12-17-15, 14:53
Decoy posted at Sammy the's and the WCS are running the sting. Be careful!

DetroitFreak
12-18-15, 08:33
Blonde cute a little heavier in the lower end. Decent skills. Has a wonderful set of tits. Got a BBBJ from her. Warning she does not like release in her mouth. So let her know. Other then that service was good.

DetroitFreak
12-18-15, 08:35
Decoy posted at Sammy the's and the WCS are running the sting. Be careful!They seem to be running them very often now a days. Be extremely careful on the are.

ReefDude220
12-18-15, 12:37
They seem to be running them very often now a days. Be extremely careful on the are.I would advise not to try and pick up there at all.

DTownFreak
12-18-15, 13:24
I would advise not to try and pick up there at all.Oh I'm not. Not a single part of me is trusting of SW at the moment. Wish I knew one with a house I could actually visit instead of pick up.

DetroitFreak
12-18-15, 17:20
Oh I'm not. Not a single part of me is trusting of SW at the moment. Wish I knew one with a house I could actually visit instead of pick up.Theres a couple that stay around the ave. There not candy houses. But candy is used by the occupants.

Weezon
12-18-15, 21:35
She's back!

First time in 18 or so months I have seen her on the Are.

She's put on a bit of weight on her booty, and her face looks different.

I didn't stop to talk to her. Nor will I.

The Po Po own the Are these days and only a mongoloid moron would try for a scoop there these days.

Juice: a little nutty, but my god was she great.Word is Juice has been out the clink for a while. She's been fighting the good fight and staying clean. Comes through the Are on occasion but that's it. Good for her. She was dancing underground before the candy so she's probably still dating somewhere.

MarshallArts59
12-18-15, 23:50
A tow truck is constantly hanging at the gas station on state fair and John are. Also cops are out like crazy there. I went to the gas station there and there was a blond trying to get my attention and I drove away. Good thing cause le was pulling up. Idk what that was actually about. I'm very uncomfortable over there at the gas station.Based on that corner, and no fear of LE as needs the cash desperately, the blonde might very well be Adrianne, and the previous post tells you to stay far clear of her.

Flabc
12-19-15, 00:50
I was passing thru the area for recon, stopped at the gas station at John are and State Fair saw this petite mid 20's black hair girl, she tried to get into my car and as much as I was tempted (I love petite!) I won't take such a chance out in the open. I asked her name and it was Ashley, she was begging to get in, it was cold poor girl. Then she got in a van that was parked at the gas station, I think that was her pimp and they left. Also saw an older lady Olivia, I'm trying to stay off the streets, just to hot and to much to lose!

LimpBiscuit
12-19-15, 12:06
After a good day, I headed out to try my luck. Down to the are, started looking around and there she was, round to get a scoop. She actually walked past the car in front of me and hopped in. Her first words were, "cops everywhere and we have to go!" Made the right with a blinker and drove away. After a couple of miles she sat up and said hi. Smiling at me she suggested we find a place for a little half and half. Okay came out before I thought, then I asked where? She had a spot and we were off to a place over by John are. Nicer place than before, we walked in and went to a room without a word.

This time we took our time, the BBBJ to start, moving to 69, with a little DATY. When she pulled me to her, she kissed me and guided me into her. The warm tight grinder was ready for me and we enjoy ourselves. Legs wrapped around me and arching up at me was a nice touch. As things heated up, she asked if she could ride for a while. She paced herself and worked herself into a big O before turning around to RCG. Laying her legs out and pressing her ass back some, she found the position I really enjoyed. Gyrating her hips and bouncing her ass, she worked her pussy magic on me. To my surprise she slowed to let me catch up on my control and asked if I wanted to change. Smiling at me she climbed off and laying next to me with her ass hiked up. I turned to her and slapped that sweet ass, she swayed it and pressed it against me. How could I refuse an invite like that, I moved behind her and she positioned herself. With one up and down, she had me back into the warmth. As I began to hold her hips, she handed me a towel that was under her. It was different but I was willing to try, pulling up on both ends allowed me better balance. But it also allowed her to change the angle easier. As I started to move, she adjusted, twisted a little, adjusted again and again. Oh my it was awesome. The faster I went, she could move up to me to slow me down. The harder I pounded, she could arch and press back into me to take the banging out of it. When we finally found a rhythm, she lowered her shoulders down to make it more comfortable for her. And as I grew close, she spread her legs to allow me in deeper. It was then I lost it and found myself frozen, she rotated her ass up and I slide in even deeper. She moaned and trembled her ass against me. As I melted, she rolled me off her. She took care of the cover and pressed into me. Holding my ass, she ease down and cleaned up with her tongue. To my surprise she brought me back to life again and asked if I wanted another go around. I told her I was a single shot shotgun, we laughed about that. We stayed there for a few minutes and spooned a little. She almost convinced me to stay for one more time with her wiggling and rubbing that sweet ass of hers.

After I dressed, I got another kiss and a good hug. Told me she was going to stay there and if I need any more, come find her. With that said, I spun her around and pulled her into me. She grinned her ass into me, and DFK me as she twisted. The last thing I seen was her laying down on the bed inviting me back. I went down the stairs and out the front door. Dam older women have it going on, not a 10 but makes up with the effort. I will visit again and I think she knows it, 80 min of fun for. 5, good bargain. Thanks Debra!

Be careful out there and beware of uncle LEO.Damn nice story.

Got we all warm and tingly inside.

Jbfe147
12-19-15, 12:14
I was passing thru the area for recon, stopped at the gas station at John are and State Fair saw this petite mid 20's black hair girl, she tried to get into my car and as much as I was tempted (I love petite!) I won't take such a chance out in the open. I asked her name and it was Ashley, she was begging to get in, it was cold poor girl. Then she got in a van that was parked at the gas station, I think that was her pimp and they left. Also saw an older lady Olivia, I'm trying to stay off the streets, just to hot and to much to lose!Ashley can give a good BJ, she won't let you release in her mouth though. At least the last time I scooped her in the summer. She's gone downhill a bit in the looks department.

Jbfe147
12-19-15, 12:15
Based on that corner, and no fear of LE as needs the cash desperately, the blonde might very well be Adrianne, and the previous post tells you to stay far clear of her.Adrianne isn't blonde, unless there's another girl by than name.

MarshallArts59
12-19-15, 16:36
Adrianne isn't blonde, unless there's another girl by than name.The fellow at the McDonald's table showed me a variety of pics, some with blonde hair and some with brown hair. Theres a posting on thedirty as well and there's a variety of hair colors so not sure if it says brown on the "wanted" papers it might be what the girls would do, change their hair color, so just be wary.

MrStandOut69
12-20-15, 02:01
Ashley can give a good BJ, she won't let you release in her mouth though. At least the last time I scooped her in the summer. She's gone downhill a bit in the looks department.Very gud throat ms ashley has I taught her how to please her clients because she always ask 4 instructions. She will tell you that also.

DTownFreak
12-20-15, 15:07
The fellow at the McDonald's table showed me a variety of pics, some with blonde hair and some with brown hair. Theres a posting on thedirty as well and there's a variety of hair colors so not sure if it says brown on the "wanted" papers it might be what the girls would do, change their hair color, so just be wary.There's a guy at McDonalds who is up on everything?

Streetworthy
12-20-15, 16:46
Is the Ashley you're talking about a WSW or BSW. I'm assuming she's WSW cause you said black hair. Just asking cause it is unclear to me what I should be looking for when searching for this young lady.

I was passing thru the area for recon, stopped at the gas station at John are and State Fair saw this petite mid 20's black hair girl, she tried to get into my car and as much as I was tempted (I love petite!) I won't take such a chance out in the open. I asked her name and it was Ashley, she was begging to get in, it was cold poor girl. Then she got in a van that was parked at the gas station, I think that was her pimp and they left. Also saw an older lady Olivia, I'm trying to stay off the streets, just to hot and to much to lose!.

Jbfe147
12-20-15, 17:38
Is the Ashley you're talking about a WSW or BSW. I'm assuming she's WSW cause you said black hair. Just asking cause it is unclear to me what I should be looking for when searching for this young lady.

.She's white.

Streetworthy
12-20-15, 20:22
Now I know who to look for. Maybe I could be one of her teachers also. Thanks again

She's white..

Remi14
12-21-15, 01:18

Be careful out there and beware of uncle LEO.Do you have digits for her if not what does she look like.

DetroitFreak
12-21-15, 10:01
There's a guy at McDonalds who is up on everything?What is he LEO or a bounty Hunter?

Member #4967
12-24-15, 10:08
To all my friends, may you find the perfect stocking to stuff.

MarshallArts59
12-24-15, 10:22
What is he LEO or a bounty Hunter?He and a couple of his friends were apparently vigilantes, as their buddy had been taken down pretty rough for cash and cards and other losses from his house at a time when he was already low and vulnerable as a widower.

They said they were not happy at the short shrift that they had received from the DPD about them "knowing her" and with her having warrants outstanding in MI and FL that nobody seemed too eager to seek out and execute.

Thus they were doing their own PI work and when found going to make sure that LEO took her straight back to the friendly confines of the neighborhood lockup where they could feel safe and happy that one less scummer was on the street at Christmas.

Maxx Swank
12-24-15, 11:25
I was rolling though the Triangle last night and mined Ashley.

I was driving down the street three / four blocks in from Telegraph and she was walking. I stopped in front of her and she jumped right in. Did the check.

Ashley is 30, medium length brown hair. She's got a big ass that matches very large "be" sized teats. Maybe even a small "see". I was surprised because usually they burned those teats right off, you guys know.

She quotes 40 for BJ. I counter with 20. She stays at 40 so I pulled over and state this isn't going to work out. She protests and then agrees to 20. I asked her about details like roaming and swallow. She counters asking for a 5 tip. I agree, she agrees and we zoom over a couple of blocks.

Ashley did the deed and earned the tip. Ashley took direction well and didn't complain. I would repeat.

She made me memorize her number. It starts with 277. I might text her in a couple of days and see where it goes. Normally I never call / text because I assume they'll just rob my ass. LOL.

LulusLove
12-24-15, 20:00
First time poster used to read and post scorps long ago. Was cruiseing Fort street late this afternoon and spotted a cute blonde with glasses by the truck stop looked to be working so I stopped by pumps and asked if she was busy. She said no what was I looking for. I said hop in. When she was in I headed towards the Crest and asked her rates, she tells me 40 for a BJ and 75 for FS but it couldn't be the crest we'd have to go someplace else. I was pretty incredulous and countered with 25 if she wouldn't leave a mess. She politely declined and I dropped her back off. Only thing that bothered me was there was a guy hanging outside the gas station and when I dropped her off near the door he started coming towards my car. Looked to be a handler type. I was going to get a pack of cigs but changed my mind don't need that kinda trouble. Seemed to have a nice body under all the clothes but I wasnt payin those rates pimp must get half her funds. I'll avoid in the future.

LulusLove
12-24-15, 22:27
First time posting was cruiseing Fort street and spotted a cute little blonde with glasses near the truck stop pulled up to the pump and asked if she was busy. She asked what I was lookin for I said how about a date hop in. I headed towards the Crest thinking I got lucky. She then tells me we can't go to the crest. So I'm thinking WTF she says we can park so ask what's her rates, quotes me 40 for a BJ and 75 for FS. I counter at 25 if there's no mess but she's havein none of that. So I drop her back at the sunoco and pull up at the door as I'm about to get out for a pack of smokes this guy I noticed earlier outside heads towards my car as I'm walk-in in I overhear him asking her how much she made. Explains the rates if she's payin half to a pimp. Neither seemed happy as they left together.

ILoveUtr
12-26-15, 02:34
There's a guy at McDonalds who is up on everything?Haha, LOL.

DetroitFreak
12-26-15, 10:18
First time posting was cruiseing Fort street and spotted a cute little blonde with glasses near the truck stop pulled up to the pump and asked if she was busy. She asked what I was lookin for I said how about a date hop in. I headed towards the Crest thinking I got lucky. She then tells me we can't go to the crest. So I'm thinking WTF she says we can park so ask what's her rates, quotes me 40 for a BJ and 75 for FS. I counter at 25 if there's no mess but she's havein none of that. So I drop her back at the sunoco and pull up at the door as I'm about to get out for a pack of smokes this guy I noticed earlier outside heads towards my car as I'm walk-in in I overhear him asking her how much she made. Explains the rates if she's payin half to a pimp. Neither seemed happy as they left together.That boy is harmless. Most of the girls have a get high buddy. I wouldn't let him sway you from not dating her.

DetroitFreak
12-26-15, 10:21
I picked this one up by the Chinese restaurant on the ave. She looked cute. Man can this girl suck defiantly one of the best I've ever had. Damage was a benjy and a tip.

Member #5369
12-26-15, 13:08
First time posting was cruiseing Fort street and spotted a cute little blonde with glasses near the truck stop pulled up to the pump and asked if she was busy. She asked what I was lookin for I said how about a date hop in. I headed towards the Crest thinking I got lucky. She then tells me we can't go to the crest. So I'm thinking WTF she says we can park so ask what's her rates, quotes me 40 for a BJ and 75 for FS. I counter at 25 if there's no mess but she's havein none of that. So I drop her back at the sunoco and pull up at the door as I'm about to get out for a pack of smokes this guy I noticed earlier outside heads towards my car as I'm walk-in in I overhear him asking her how much she made. Explains the rates if she's payin half to a pimp. Neither seemed happy as they left together.That's Melanie you are describing. Cute little blonde with glasses, can't go to the Crest anymore and, yes. Last time I drove past her she had a handler, so I kept right on going. She can't go to the Crest, I don't do car dates, I dislike lurking handlers, and "the life" appeared to be taking it's toll on her the last time we hooked up. So, sadly, Melanie is no longer an automatic pickup for me. Though I'm not saying I won't anymore;) but picking her up and then having to go clear down to Melvindale and then back again is just not convenient, even with everything else being equal, which it is not.

Tubes
12-26-15, 14:51
Haven't heard anything. Just curious, she was always very nice.

Dxter
12-26-15, 19:26
Haven't heard anything. Just curious, she was always very nice.Never mind Fatima. She was beaten senseless and has permanent debilitating injuries from which she will never recover.

Halo could be back on the streets as of 2-18-16 -- about 6 weeks or so from now, according to OTIS.

I wonder if she will show up on the Are again.

I wonder if now she's finally learned her lesson and will stay away from the drugs and what not.

Passenger
12-26-15, 19:34
I picked this one up by the Chinese restaurant on the ave. She looked cute. Man can this girl suck defiantly one of the best I've ever had. Damage was a benjy and a tip.You paid 100?

DTownFreak
12-26-15, 19:47
Never mind Fatima. She was beaten senseless and has permanent debilitating injuries from which she will never recover.

Halo could be back on the streets as of 2-18-16 -- about 6 weeks or so from now, according to OTIS.

I wonder if now she's finally learned her lesson and will stay away from the drugs and what not.Who is halo and how does she look? Also what's her Otis page?

Member #4967
12-26-15, 19:58
Never mind Fatima. She was beaten senseless and has permanent debilitating injuries from which she will never recover.

I wonder if now she's finally learned her lesson and will stay away from the drugs and what not.I heard she's marrying some guy that's been helping her out in jail. She wasn't walk-in even before she went in but I'll give her less then a week sober after she's out, even With a year plus sober.

Franzferdinand
12-26-15, 23:57
Who is halo and how does she look? Also what's her Otis page?She's all over this board.

Skivelitis
12-27-15, 06:00
I heard she's marrying some guy that's been helping her out in jail. She wasn't walk-in even before she went in but I'll give her less then a week sober after she's out, even With a year plus sober.As far as Halo goes, she is a major league hustler. Would be surprised if this whole marriage bit is anything but a commissary ploy. I believe she was primarily a "house girl" before she went in. She is truly smokin hot, but if you have no previous experience with her RTFF and beware.

PussyFactory
12-27-15, 10:00
Driving home Christmas day I gave the triangle a quick round. All of a sudden Ashely was crossing the street in front of me. I pulled up and she hopped in. I gave her 20 +5 tip when she completed the BBBJ with spit. We both got what we needed.

IWasChosen
12-27-15, 11:39
I picked this one up by the Chinese restaurant on the ave. She looked cute. Man can this girl suck defiantly one of the best I've ever had. Damage was a benjy and a tip.Yea, she can suck a mean one.

DetroitFreak
12-27-15, 12:02
You paid 100?Hamilton my bad.

Member #4967
12-27-15, 12:03
As far as Halo goes, she is a major league hustler. Would be surprised if this whole marriage bit is anything but a commissary ploy. I believe she was primarily a "house girl" before she went in. She is truly smokin hot, but if you have no previous experience with her RTFF and beware.I agree 100% my info came from a girl that visted the same accommodations and we know how reliable they can be. Yeah beware she's major hot but a big time hustler.

DetroitFreak
12-27-15, 12:07
As far as Halo goes, she is a major league hustler. Would be surprised if this whole marriage bit is anything but a commissary ploy. I believe she was primarily a "house girl" before she went in. She is truly smokin hot, but if you have no previous experience with her RTFF and beware.That's if she got parole and not flopped. I meant him younger asian guy. She's defiantly is not for the inexperienced. Good luck to anyone who plays with that.

DetroitFreak
12-27-15, 12:24
That's Melanie you are describing. Cute little blonde with glasses, can't go to the Crest anymore and, yes. Last time I drove past her she had a handler, so I kept right on going. She can't go to the Crest, I don't do car dates, I dislike lurking handlers, and "the life" appeared to be taking it's toll on her the last time we hooked up. So, sadly, Melanie is no longer an automatic pickup for me. Though I'm not saying I won't anymore;) but picking her up and then having to go clear down to Melvindale and then back again is just not convenient, even with everything else being equal, which it is not.Not sure where you got your info from. But she's only been back about a month. I just too k her to the crest the other day. She. S actually put on a few pounds In my opinion she's the cutest one on fort but as always YMMV. As for handler if you didn't pick up a girl cause a dude was around her that would eliminate half of them. Most just latch on to get there crumbs cause they know there makin money. That one is harmless the ones you got to watch are the ones that want to make the deal for them.

WhiteWood86
12-27-15, 12:37
Where exactly are the best cruising spots for fort? I always take livenois down to fort than hang a left and take fort down a few miles and never seem to see any girls occasionally one but deathly looking.

DTownFreak
12-27-15, 13:36
I'm still new here pretty much, are there pics of all these girls? Plus went to the are earlier around 5. No cops or SW in sight. It was empty as can be.

Jbfe147
12-27-15, 15:16
Not sure where you got your info from. But she's only been back about a month. I just too k her to the crest the other day. She. S actually put on a few pounds In my opinion she's the cutest one on fort but as always YMMV. As for handler if you didn't pick up a girl cause a dude was around her that would eliminate half of them. Most just latch on to get there crumbs cause they know there makin money. That one is harmless the ones you got to watch are the ones that want to make the deal for them.THANK YOU! I get so tired of folks yelling handler just because some guy is around. It doesn't make any sense at all!

LulusLove
12-27-15, 17:31
Not sure where you got your info from. But she's only been back about a month. I just too k her to the crest the other day. She. S actually put on a few pounds In my opinion she's the cutest one on fort but as always YMMV. As for handler if you didn't pick up a girl cause a dude was around her that would eliminate half of them. Most just latch on to get there crumbs cause they know there makin money. That one is harmless the ones you got to watch are the ones that want to make the deal for them.So your saying she can go to the Crest and her handlers harmless? I've seen lots of chicks on Fort and none of them have a pimp hanging round. I'm not a noob to swer's I'm glad nothing happened on your pickup but it doesn't mean there's no risk. I've RTFF enough to know that handlers can be trouble, all I'm saying is exercise caution and I'll still avoid.

Member #4967
12-28-15, 02:30
Not sure where you got your info from. But she's only been back about a month. I just too k her to the crest the other day. She. S actually put on a few pounds In my opinion she's the cutest one on fort but as always YMMV. As for handler if you didn't pick up a girl cause a dude was around her that would eliminate half of them. Most just latch on to get there crumbs cause they know there makin money. That one is harmless the ones you got to watch are the ones that want to make the deal for them.
From the 22 rules of streetwalkers
6. If she's with a "boyfriend", who disappears when you come around again, he's pimping her. Be careful! Don't unlock the door until she's ready to get in, with him nowhere to be seen! If you follow these rules, you're in control of the situation.
16. I'm not sure about anyone else, but I will NEVER pick up a girl whose pimp/boyfriend/WTF ever is following, lose the dude and we can do business. I
There posted on the front page of this forum for reason. Always be aware of your surroundings, Any handler, bf, pimp whatever you want to call them is not " harmless " they can all be potentially trouble, your a mark, someone who probably has money and if they can scam you. By directing you someplace where he mite waiting is just one of many ploys.

No chick is worth that kinda problem.

Jbfe147
12-28-15, 05:26
So your saying she can go to the Crest and her handlers harmless? I've seen lots of chicks on Fort and none of them have a pimp hanging round. I'm not a noob to swer's I'm glad nothing happened on your pickup but it doesn't mean there's no risk. I've RTFF enough to know that handlers can be trouble, all I'm saying is exercise caution and I'll still avoid.This guy is FAR from a pimp. He looks like screech from saved by the bell, only strung out on something.

ILoveUtr
12-28-15, 13:55
6. If she's with a "boyfriend", who disappears when you come around again, he's pimping her. Be careful! Don't unlock the door until she's ready to get in, with him nowhere to be seen! If you follow these rules, you're in control of the situation.
16. I'm not sure about anyone else, but I will NEVER pick up a girl whose pimp/boyfriend/WTF ever is following, lose the dude and we can do business. I
There posted on the front page of this forum for reason. Always be aware of your surroundings, Any handler, bf, pimp whatever you want to call them is not " harmless " they can all be potentially trouble, your a mark, someone who probably has money and if they can scam you. By directing you someplace where he mite waiting is just one of many ploys.

No chick is worth that kinda problem.Very well said.

LulusLove
12-28-15, 14:08
This guy is FAR from a pimp. He looks like screech from saved by the bell, only strung out on something.That actually sounds even scarier, but its your choice. To me its not, there's cheaper and safer options. I haven't read a good review on her as far as service just cause she's cute doesn't mean she's not a dead fish in the sack. I'd like to know if she's actually worth the extra money and potential aggravation?

DetroitFreak
12-28-15, 14:54
So your saying she can go to the Crest and her handlers harmless? I've seen lots of chicks on Fort and none of them have a pimp hanging round. I'm not a noob to swer's I'm glad nothing happened on your pickup but it doesn't mean there's no risk. I've RTFF enough to know that handlers can be trouble, all I'm saying is exercise caution and I'll still avoid.Yes I took her to crest. I didn't see him till after I dropped her off and was doing a little recon. Just saying the ones to really watch are the ones that try to be in on the deal. Most of them have enough sense to not be seen. I have seen him walking around a lot with out her. You should always be cautious and never go where they want you to go. There are certain ones that are shady. I don't feel she's one of them.

DetroitFreak
12-28-15, 15:00

No chick is worth that kinda problem.Exactly think with the big head. There out there pay attention what ever you wish to call them that's there meal ticket. But if they can scam or any other way they will. My rule is I will never deal with a dude. He even tries to walk up. I'm gone.

BadPappy
12-28-15, 15:32
Bros, anybody have any info on big booty Pinky a. K. a. Safari? Anything would be helpful. Thanks and stay safe out there.

ReefDude220
12-28-15, 19:37
So your saying she can go to the Crest and her handlers harmless? I've seen lots of chicks on Fort and none of them have a pimp hanging round. I'm not a noob to swer's I'm glad nothing happened on your pickup but it doesn't mean there's no risk. I've RTFF enough to know that handlers can be trouble, all I'm saying is exercise caution and I'll still avoid.If that little dude makes you nervous. Maybe SW aren't for you. You don't see the guy on the corner or etc there around. Rule number 6 says make sure hes not around which he always walks away. Most the good ones have a watcher of some type. I put a lot of recon into this hobby. Just my two cents.

RD.

Jbfe147
12-28-15, 19:50
That actually sounds even scarier, but its your choice. To me its not, there's cheaper and safer options. I haven't read a good review on her as far as service just cause she's cute doesn't mean she's not a dead fish in the sack. I'd like to know if she's actually worth the extra money and potential aggravation?Why don't you try her out for yourself. Maybe screech can watch also. Otherwise, stick to browsing at bookstores!

ReefDude220
12-28-15, 20:14
Why don't you try her out for yourself. Maybe screech can watch also. Otherwise, stick to browsing at bookstores!If you like go for it. If not move on.

DetroitFreak
12-28-15, 20:21
That actually sounds even scarier, but its your choice. To me its not, there's cheaper and safer options. I haven't read a good review on her as far as service just cause she's cute doesn't mean she's not a dead fish in the sack. I'd like to know if she's actually worth the extra money and potential aggravation?Extra money? She doesn't charge me any higher. Service is great. Aggravation? What aggravation? The guy she hangs with?

Member #4967
12-29-15, 13:48
So your saying she can go to the Crest and her handlers harmless? I've seen lots of chicks on Fort and none of them have a pimp hanging round. I'm not a noob to swer's I'm glad nothing happened on your pickup but it doesn't mean there's no risk. I've RTFF enough to know that handlers can be trouble, all I'm saying is exercise caution and I'll still avoid.Service is OK, she's pretty timid, IE not much convo till she gets to know you which probly explains the hanger on, she never had one before. I was at the Crest recently and they point blank asked me if I was with her said she wasn't welcome but if you never dated mite not be a problem unless they catch her going in. Pretty nice body unless you like boobs and not a PSE by any stretch. I'm pretty sure the guy isn't there to cause problems but she's been gone for a while who knows what her mindset is now. If she's got some she's sharein with who knows. As with Any girl never have more money on you than your willing to spend. That has to be rule number ONE!

Member #5369
12-29-15, 17:09
Not sure where you got your info from. But she's only been back about a month. I just too k her to the crest the other day. She. S actually put on a few pounds In my opinion she's the cutest one on fort but as always YMMV. As for handler if you didn't pick up a girl cause a dude was around her that would eliminate half of them. Most just latch on to get there crumbs cause they know there makin money. That one is harmless the ones you got to watch are the ones that want to make the deal for them.My info is / was first hand.

I saw Mel often before she temporarily retired from the scene and I've been seeing her since she came back last spring; she's only been back actively working the streets for the past few weeks or more but she has been back for much longer. My last meeting with her was around 11/30 and she couldn't go to the Crest, saying that she had been threatened by a woman who owns / runs / works the Crest not to go there again since our previous meeting. We ended up in Melvindale. Others have also been told (by Mel) that she couldn't go to the Crest.

Regarding the dude I saw with her last time I drove by here (approx. Two weeks ago):

Maybe / probably he is harmless. But she was hanging back near a house while he was out by the street; if it had been the other way around I wouldn't have thought twice about picking her up had I been so inclined. But that, combined with her no Crest rule, made me pass her by that particular day.

My 11/30 date with her was still a good one, per usual, but she appeared worse for wear compared to 1-2 weeks earlier (more marks and weight loss). That having been said, she is still the cutest thing on my SW radar. She's always very accommodating and never causes a problem. I am certainly not trying to discourage anyone and will most likely give her another shot soon. If she can go to the Crest again, so much the better. But my guess is that guys who are known to bring her there will get questioned, as one guy already has.

Member #5369
12-29-15, 17:25
I haven't read a good review on her as far as service just cause she's cute doesn't mean she's not a dead fish in the sack. I'd like to know if she's actually worth the extra money and potential aggravation?Her service is just fine. If you do a "Melanie" search you can see many good reviews of her back before she went away. She came back around in spring or so of this past year, though she wasn't actively walking anymore, and her service hasn't changed and her looks were even better, IMO, because she put some weight on during her absence. Not a lot of weight, but enough to get rid of the saggy boob / belly look that she gets. Yes, she is quiet and it isn't a PSE, but she is cute, cooperative, and no trouble.

DTownMuscle
12-30-15, 04:11
Any one have Barbies or Mels cell please pm me it, it would be nice to get a hold of them.

Thanks.

DetroitFreak
12-30-15, 08:53
I've taken her yo crest several times. She just takes off her glasses and puts her hoodie up. Never had an issue. I've never been asked wjo was with me.

Hal9001
12-31-15, 08:06
I heard she's marrying some guy that's been helping her out in jail. She wasn't walk-in even before she went in but I'll give her less then a week sober after she's out, even With a year plus sober.Damn even hustling behind bars. She is certainly hot and talented, would like to see her when she's out. Hope it helped her in some ways.

Skivelitis
12-31-15, 12:21
Damn even hustling behind bars. She is certainly hot and talented, would like to see her when she's out. Hope it helped her in some ways.Halo is hot even on a non-SW scale. But her mic skills leave a ton to be desired. A girl has to like to suck dick to be any good at it. Halo does not. She will do everything in her considerable powers to upsell to FS. Just out of curiosity, I one time told her she could earn up to a benji if stepped up her game in the oral arena. She couldn't. Ended up just doing the FS thing. FS is good, I like her little hip swivel move. Plus, she just looks so damn good on the end of my cock.

JimBob64
12-31-15, 20:40
Does anybody know what happen to her or if she is still around?

Hal9001
12-31-15, 21:09
Halo is hot even on a non-SW scale. But her mic skills leave a ton to be desired. A girl has to like to suck dick to be any good at it. Halo does not. She will do everything in her considerable powers to upsell to FS. Just out of curiosity, I one time told her she could earn up to a benji if stepped up her game in the oral arena. She couldn't. Ended up just doing the FS thing. FS is good, I like her little hip swivel move. Plus, she just looks so damn good on the end of my cock.Talent I was reffering to is the hustle. But amen to what you said, got me thinking about the good times. The FS way more than made up for the weak head game. She also did get her jaw broke or whatever so there is that.

Tubes
01-01-16, 09:13
Talent I was reffering to is the hustle. But amen to what you said, got me thinking about the good times. The FS way more than made up for the weak head game. She also did get her jaw broke or whatever so there is that.I was never impressed by her, she was ok at best. Cute for a girl on the streets. I found the way she talked amusing. You didn't expect a pretty little white girl to talk so Ghetto.

DetroitFreak
01-01-16, 09:21
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

DetroitFreak
01-01-16, 09:28
Talked to a friend who is on vacation with her. She's on schedule to be back and yes she's going to live with the guy. Hopefully this time she's a little wiser.

Skivelitis
01-01-16, 10:15
I was never impressed by her, she was ok at best. Cute for a girl on the streets. I found the way she talked amusing. You didn't expect a pretty little white girl to talk so Ghetto.Unfortunately for her, the streets are all she's ever known. I've heard stories about how and at what age she started this lifestyle. Who knows how much truth there is to them, but if even remotely true it is quite sad and explains a lot.

Hoestroll
01-01-16, 18:05
Gentlemen, Long time no see. I see you all are still doing the thing as am I. Just popping in here to ask if any of you had the chance to see the photo journal of Det SWs.

He must be a fellow monger and I see many familiar faces. Can't believe how different Halo looks from a few years ago, but then again, this might be just a bad picture.

Speaking of Halo, I see she's on vacation, perhaps the rest will lead to recovery and relaxation.

I'd like to see her on OTIS, I wonder if it would be alright for someone to message me her actual name?

Sorry to read about Fatima, hope she recovers.

Any way, sorry if this has already been posted but check these out. You can also google the two separate "Darkness in the Light" 1 and 2 photo sets.

http://www.davejordano.com/index.php#mi=2&pt=1&pi=10000&s=8&p=13&a=0&at=0.

BTW, Who is this Lisa girl in the linked picture? It was five years ago but If she looks like this still I'm in like NOW!

DTownFreak
01-01-16, 19:02
I'm hoping halo is available soon. I'm looking to see what she's about. And from the pic I seen she's got an nice ass.

Skivelitis
01-01-16, 21:19
Don't know what supposedly makes this guy such a great photographer. He found a way to make Halo, Sandra, Fatima, and Danielle all look like shit. Every one of them looked better in person in 2015 than they do in these 2-3 year old photos.

MrStandOut69
01-01-16, 21:48
Unfortunately for her, the streets are all she's ever known. I've heard stories about how and at what age she started this lifestyle. Who knows how much truth there is to them, but if even remotely true it is quite sad and explains a lot.

Gentlemen, Long time no see. I see you all are still doing the thing as am I. Just popping in here to ask if any of you had the chance to see the photo journal of Det SWs.

He must be a fellow monger and I see many familiar faces. Can't believe how different Halo looks from a few years ago, but then again, this might be just a bad picture.

Speaking of Halo, I see she's on vacation, perhaps the rest will lead to recovery and relaxation.

I'd like to see her on OTIS, I wonder if it would be alright for someone to message me her actual name?

Any way, sorry if this has already been posted but check these out. You can also google the two separate "Darkness in the Light" 1 and 2 photo sets.

BTW, Who is this Lisa girl in the linked picture? It was five years ago but If she looks like this still I'm in like NOW!Man I thanks for the link. I really enjoyed it. Hell I had dreams about 75% of the SW that were photoed. Some of my favs are Kristen, Connie, Shanon, and mostly Amber.

Have dreamed of her in a while but when it comes to BBBJ she's the undisputed champ. Hands down.

MrStandOut69
01-01-16, 22:39
I think the photos are spectacular. Many of which I've dreamed of on different occasions.

Some brought back old good memories. I've dreamed about 75% of the SW in those pictures some are among the best BBBJ givers around. But the undisputed champ of them all is Amber! Great job all times. Where is she? Don't get me wrong I have some definite favs like Kristen, Shanon & Connie but Amber Amber Amber. Any fellow mongers agree?

DetroitFreak
01-01-16, 23:45
BTW, Who is this Lisa girl in the linked picture? It was five years ago but If she looks like this still I'm in like NOW!

She was from the Ave has been gone for a while.

DarkKnight33
01-02-16, 01:34

BTW, Who is this Lisa girl in the linked picture? It was five years ago but If she looks like this still I'm in like NOW!Lisa (the one from Pennsylvania) was around for years and was a ATF for me as she always treated me right, but she took off with a trucker, to Fla and gained a lot of weight, and comes to town once in a while to see family, but haven't see or heard from her in a while due to my monger phone number is changed. DK.

DarkKnight33
01-02-16, 01:41
Does anybody know what happen to her or if she is still around?She went back to the graybar hotel beginning of Dec. Could be less than 90 days or could be months before she is out. Had a chance to hook up few times while she was out last time and she will usually call me when she out again. I will post if she oks. DK.

BusHunter69
01-02-16, 02:07
I had some time to kill so I went to the triangle, drove around and around. Pick up a WSW that looked good from afar, and even kinda close but man she got in the car I made a plan to get rid of her right away. Gave her 1 buck and told her to go in the store. Then I took off. Drove around some more picked up a girl named famous. She had a room so off we went. I was going to get FS but she gives the best head. So I just stuck with BBBJCIM. She DT the whole time going faster and faster while DTing. 25 plus I gave her a tip. I've had her a few times and she was great then. Not a bad night.

DetroitFreak
01-02-16, 09:37
She went back to the graybar hotel beginning of Dec. Could be less than 90 days or could be months before she is out. Had a chance to hook up few times while she was out last time and she will usually call me when she out again. I will post if she oks. DK.Guess I didn't say it enough code.

Bones81
01-03-16, 08:42

She was from the Ave has been gone for a while.Lisa will always be the best SW I ever encountered. The first time was with a double BJ with her and kaleigh.

With the covered finish coming with her riding me.

While kaleigh licked my balls. The second was with her alone in An abando. She wanted to get high so I gave her 30 for uncovered anal. Only time I ever had anal, and it was amazing. Third she was wasted drunk a year after she was with the trucker (who knows what she was thinking.) took her to the crest and for 3 hours she fucked and sucked the shit out of my dick. I can't even remember how much I gave her. It was like. Here. Take it.

I miss you lisa, wherever you may be!

DetroitSkinny
01-03-16, 12:05
Saturday morning started as a total bust. On five of Detroit's prime strolls. Several which I hit twice. I only saw one SW and she looked too high to approach. Before calling it a day, I decided to try Plymouth. Which I haven't visited in many, many months as it is usually a ghost town. Well a few blocks east of Shaffer I saw a youngish WSW who struck my fancy. Tried to come up behind her, but missed the street so had to come in on her from the front. She flashed a million dollar smile so I pulled over. In a nutshell, the girl was an absolute delight with the name "Blow Job Jenny. " 31 years old, great face, a little heavy but makes up for it with a wonderful personality. Told me she used to work Baldwin Ave in Pontiac but got tired of going to jail every six months when LEO cleared the streets so she looked for a more friendly environment. Glad she did. Excellent skills, lots of fun and reasonably priced. A great way to start the new year! I have digits for members with at least. Ah. 2000 posts. Ha, ha. May everybody on this site have a great 2016!

Hoestroll
01-04-16, 19:25
Don't know what supposedly makes this guy such a great photographer. He found a way to make Halo, Sandra, Fatima, and Danielle all look like shit. Every one of them looked better in person in 2015 than they do in these 2-3 year old photos.Yeah well his photography is supposed to be from a "ghetto porn" perspective.

A way of showing the "respectable" people how down trodden these poor people are. "Oh isn't this just horrible?

Otherwise, he would be suspected by the art crowd as somehow approving of their careers.

But boy does this bring back memories. Kristen and Amber, Halo and Fatima. Needs a few more people in there like Gina and um.

(the Asain skinny ironing board of a horrible mess) but, yeah such a collection all in one place is pretty cool.

Lisa eh? Sure sorry I missed that one.

Here's another one from waaay back.

Does anyone remember the bleach blonde on the Ave who was an expert pickpocket. Perhaps circa 2000?

She wore a black leather jacket and I had already trimmed my pockets to the bare minimum with which to barter.

So luckily she only got a Lincoln.

My second encounter was mainly just to see if I could tell exactly how and when she pulled the 2 bucks out of my pocket.

But. Nope I couldn / t tell even while I was supposedly paying attention.

Maybe the fact that the mighty thor was bumping her tonsils meant that I wasn't at optimal focus.

Below average performance, excellent pickpocket skillz.

BusHunter69
01-04-16, 20:25
Drove around for a bit hitting Vernor Fort and the Ave. Picked up a girl named Marissa about 5,7 120 lbs dark brown hair. About 27 from Lincoln park. Started with a BBBJ for. 20 with fiv. She started backing her ass up into my fingers and moaning. Witch really got me going. Threw her another 20 and switched to FS. She was so wett, started with mish and she rapped her arms around me yelling and screaming. This chick is a wild one. Would definitely repeat. Got to do a fuck a thon with her at the crest. Bad news is she left her phone in my car. Don't know how to get ahold of her now.

Weare
01-05-16, 02:21
Drove around for a bit hitting Vernor Fort and the Ave. Picked up a girl named Marissa about 5,7 120 lbs dark brown hair. About 27 from Lincoln park. Started with a BBBJ for. 20 with fiv. She started backing her ass up into my fingers and moaning. Witch really got me going. Threw her another 20 and switched to FS. She was so wett, started with mish and she rapped her arms around me yelling and screaming. This chick is a wild one. Would definitely repeat. Got to do a fuck a thon with her at the crest. Bad news is she left her phone in my car. Don't know how to get ahold of her now.Where did you end up picking her up from?

Spartan99
01-05-16, 18:35
Drove all the Detroit spots today. Saw a thick light skinned girl on Woodbine near the triangle around noon. One gal on Fort looked rough. A few on the Ave. Were out. Around 3 pm I spotted Amber, 5-3, be cup, long red hair, about 27 years old. She wanted. 3 but was cool with. 2. Brightmore area was dead on Five Mile. It was broad daylight so that could have something to do with it. After much recon, I must say Amber was nice finish to the driving.

BusHunter69
01-05-16, 22:18
Where did you end up picking her up from?On the Ave by porter.

Spindler
01-10-16, 02:58
Has anyone tried picking up for an overnight? Is this something they will do?

GuyDetroit
01-10-16, 10:50
With the temps being warm I decided for the first time in a long time to side walk surf the SW scene. Since I'm not touching the are.

Or the ave right now I decided to cruise fenkell, schoolcraft and plymouth. Fenkell was dead, schoolcraft had one old beat up blond.

And plymouth had 2 ebonys at first. One I almost pulled the trigger on but seen to much traffic that made me nervous. I stopped by a friends house.

And killed an hour and a half or so, I then saw a little white brunette hippie type in dressed. Swooped thru the alley to her street she.

Walked back to my car and jumped in. I gave her a $20 and got a great BJ.

MarshallArts59
01-10-16, 11:03
Has anyone tried picking up for an overnight? Is this something they will do?As I have posted before, I overheard these men in a McDonald's mentioning that their friend had taken in the known WSW of the 8 Mile / State Fair stroll named Adrianne, and that he was robbed of his cash and credit cards, and that they then also had found out that she was wanted by the police for several stings of the same nature, so, an overnighter would ONLY be a good idea, MAYBE, at a hotel, not your home, and carry just enough cash for the deed, and hide your I'd in your car, as you most likely will be rolled by 1 of these ne'er-do-wells.

Weare
01-10-16, 15:03
Has anyone tried picking up for an overnight? Is this something they will do?A few times usually a hundred fifty bucks will do it.

DetroitFreak
01-10-16, 20:38
Has anyone tried picking up for an overnight? Is this something they will do?All you can do is ask. I've done it with a select few would but not advise with most of them. But as always YMMV.

Leroy465
01-10-16, 21:25
I don't like sleeping with one eye open the entire night if you take them to your house you have to tie down everything. If you take them to a hotel you will need to watch your car keys and wallet. Most of the girls are so strung out you will be making runs for refreshments every hour or two.

All things considered its typically not worth the effort.

PremiumMac
01-10-16, 22:41
Has anyone tried picking up for an overnight? Is this something they will do?Everything is negotiable. Just know that if you do this, you will have to be open to your provider needing and bringing enough candy to hang around. You also should not bring her to any place important to you. Her knowing where to find you at any time is never a good idea, or you will find her at your door in time of desperation, which could be somewhat inconvenient at best and compromising at worst. But if the offer is right, anything is possible. You will have greater success if you repeat a few times before the offer.

DarkKnight33
01-11-16, 01:46
A few times usually a hundred fifty bucks will do it.That's way too much for a SW. . 6 and some fast food will do in most cases after you get to know them. Also this time of the year, a warm bed, a hot shower is worth a lot to them. But know the risks, as some of them are already said on this board, instead of learning the hard way. DK.

Bones81
01-11-16, 02:40
With the temps being warm I decided for the first time in a long time to side walk surf the SW scene. Since I'm not touching the are.

Or the ave right now I decided to cruise fenkell, schoolcraft and plymouth. Fenkell was dead, schoolcraft had one old beat up blond.

And plymouth had 2 ebonys at first. One I almost pulled the trigger on but seen to much traffic that made me nervous. I stopped by a friends house.

And killed an hour and a half or so, I then saw a little white brunette hippie type in dressed. Swooped thru the alley to her street she.

Walked back to my car and jumped in. I gave her a $20 and got a great BJ.Where did this happen? Plymouth? Schoolcraft? Fenkell?

Bones81
01-11-16, 02:41
Has anyone tried picking up for an overnight? Is this something they will do?Why on earth would you want to spend an entire night with the same girl? The money you spend on ones habit, can be donated out for several girls. If you want to make it worth wild, have at as many as possible.

If you're looking for that girl friend experience, don't look for it on the streets.

DetroitFreak
01-11-16, 10:14
A few times usually a hundred fifty bucks will do it.Like DK said that's on the high side. But when there done with there candy they'll want more. I would strongly advise getting to know her first. Worst case scenario you wake up tied to the bed with a dude looking at you. Best case they actually sleep some of the night. Get to know who your thinking about before you proposition them. Some are good hearted. But remember candy trumps all. Thats why they do this not cause they enjoy it or you. Think with the big head before you regret it.

DetroitFreak
01-11-16, 10:28
A few times usually a hundred fifty bucks will do it.Like DK said that's on the high side. But when there done with there candy they'll want more. I would strongly advise getting to know her first. Worst case scenario you wake up tied to the bed with a dude looking at you. Best case they actually sleep some of the night. Get to know who your thinking about before you proposition them. Some are good hearted. But remember candy trumps all. Thats why they do this not cause they enjoy it or you. Think with the big head before you regret it.

BimForFun
01-12-16, 15:23
Was visiting your fair city a couple weeks ago, working close to the triangle so after work I'd give it a cruise afterwards. Pretty much every day I saw one or two and LEO presence was nil, so one night I made a couple loops and pick up Jennifer, a 28 yo WSW, blonde about 5'5" ish (hard to really tell) 125 #. She dressed a bit sloppy. Blue jeans didn't fit so good and we're basically falling off her ass she had to hitch them up just strolling to the car LOL. Anyway, scooped her and took off out of the area, did LE check, and asked her about a safe spot. I was a bit worried because I'm not from the area and don't know good spots but we were too far from the stroll for a setup. Found a spot off 6 and beech and she gave a great BBBJ w / FIV for. 25. She got into it pretty good and pulled the pants down w / o me asking. Was really humping my hand pretty good. Afterwards she gave me digits but I tried calling the next day but no answer. Said she usually does FS for. 8 for full hour back at my hotel if I wanted. Shoulda done that because that pussy smelled pretty good on my fingers. She was a bit of a space cadet but I attributed that to meds.

Happy hunting and thanks to the board for giving a visitor good Intel on places to stroll!

Speaker Boner
01-12-16, 20:22
Was visiting your fair city a couple weeks ago, working close to the triangle so after work I'd give it a cruise afterwards. Pretty much every day I saw one or two and LEO presence was nil, so one night I made a couple loops and pick up Jennifer, a 28 yo WSW, blonde about 5'5" ish (hard to really tell) 125 #. She dressed a bit sloppy. Blue jeans didn't fit so good and we're basically falling off her ass she had to hitch them up just strolling to the car LOL. Anyway, scooped her and took off out of the area, did LE check, and asked her about a safe spot. I was a bit worried because I'm not from the area and don't know good spots but we were too far from the stroll for a setup. Found a spot off 6 and beech and she gave a great BBBJ w / FIV for. 25. She got into it pretty good and pulled the pants down w / o me asking. Was really humping my hand pretty good. Afterwards she gave me digits but I tried calling the next day but no answer. Said she usually does FS for. 8 for full hour back at my hotel if I wanted. Shoulda done that because that pussy smelled pretty good on my fingers. She was a bit of a space cadet but I attributed that to meds.

Happy hunting and thanks to the board for giving a visitor good Intel on places to stroll!I had a similar "car date" with her a while ago (see my post). The thing that pissed me off about her (as cool & nice as she was), while "taking care of jr. ", she pocketed my smokes from the center console. I let it slide because there was only a few in there, but it was the principle of it.

Now. Because of her, I make these dames clap their hands while blowing me! LOL!

HardMuscle1
01-14-16, 14:12
Hey Everyone, looking for a little advice / mentoring when it comes to the Street walkers. I've used BP twice in the last 5 years with bad experiences. Looking for how not to get in trouble with LE and the proper way to barter and check out these ladies. Any advice, suggestions, comments and criticism is greatly appreciated! I'm a Strip club participant and the two are completely night and day! Thanks for your help and Be Safe!

Leroy465
01-14-16, 21:40
Hey Everyone, looking for a little advice / mentoring when it comes to the Street walkers. I've used BP twice in the last 5 years with bad experiences. Looking for how not to get in trouble with LE and the proper way to barter and check out these ladies. Any advice, suggestions, comments and criticism is greatly appreciated! I'm a Strip club participant and the two are completely night and day! Thanks for your help and Be Safe!I don't use Backpage myself because it can be fairly risky. A lot of the girls are scammers or fakes and it's all out in the open for LEO to observe. If you want to make sure a girls legit you could arrange to meet her for a non sexual encounter such as coffee. More then likely a sting operation won't send someone out on a date such as this but the girls probably going to expect to be paid for her time so it's going to be a very expensive cup of coffee.

There have been occasions where escorts have been busted then work with the police to set up their clients in order to avoid prosecution themselves.

Lewk4
01-14-16, 23:00
Hey Everyone, looking for a little advice / mentoring when it comes to the Street walkers. I've used BP twice in the last 5 years with bad experiences. Looking for how not to get in trouble with LE and the proper way to barter and check out these ladies. Any advice, suggestions, comments and criticism is greatly appreciated! I'm a Strip club participant and the two are completely night and day! Thanks for your help and Be Safe!Ok so when most of the guys answer this question with RTFF, they aren't trying to be dicks, but rather to educate. No, well yeah they are trying to be dicks but also to educate and it starts with the following below.

Start by going to the 'Front Page' icon, then once their proceed to the far left side and drop just below the listed 'Forums' (all the States) and you'll see this:

Forum Abbreviations.

Policies & Guidelines.

Username Guidelines.

Email Activation Solutions.

Login & Posting Solutions.

Posting Guidelines.

Posting Advisories.

Photo Guidelines.

Resizing & Posting Photos.

Photo Removal Policy.

22 Rules for Street Mongering << This the key area. Read it. Then read it again. Peruse again before you cruise. Good luck.

Banner Advertising FAQ.

HardMuscle1
01-15-16, 11:07
I don't use Backpage myself because it can be fairly risky. A lot of the girls are scammers or fakes and it's all out in the open for LEO to observe. If you want to make sure a girls legit you could arrange to meet her for a non sexual encounter such as coffee. More then likely a sting operation won't send someone out on a date such as this but the girls probably going to expect to be paid for her time so it's going to be a very expensive cup of coffee.

There have been occasions where escorts have been busted then work with the police to set up their clients in order to avoid prosecution themselves.Thank you for your suggestions, much appreciated! Strip clubs and Escorts are two totally different worlds. Trying to expand my horizons and Be a little more discreet! Be Safe and Happy Hunting.

HardMuscle1
01-15-16, 14:04
Ok so when most of the guys answer this question with RTFF, they aren't trying to be dicks, but rather to educate. No, well yeah they are trying to be dicks but also to educate and it starts with the following below.

Start by going to the 'Front Page' icon, then once their proceed to the far left side and drop just below the listed 'Forums' (all the States) and you'll see this:

Forum Abbreviations.

Policies & Guidelines.

Username Guidelines.

Email Activation Solutions.

Login & Posting Solutions.

Posting Guidelines.

Posting Advisories.

Photo Guidelines.

Resizing & Posting Photos.

Photo Removal Policy.

22 Rules for Street Mongering << This the key area. Read it. Then read it again. Peruse again before you cruise. Good luck.

Banner Advertising FAQ.Thank you for your post! I've been reading the 22 rules and will continue to read them! Hopefully I'll be able to share a dream or two with you guys in the near future! Be Safe and Happy Hunting!

WhiteWood86
01-15-16, 19:27
First of all there's a sting going on the ave and I just got picked up! I'm dealing out and I need advice on what to do so please can someone pm me on what to do.

Collossus1979
01-15-16, 22:04
Uncle LEO is out and about on and around the Ave. A lot of decoys and cars ready. A lot of the candy stores are getting hit by Detroit dirtiest leos. My "friend" says they ran up in one spot beat a guy up and left with everyone in there's cash. I know I don't post much bit be extremely careful around there for a while. My friend says it's been like this for a few days now.

DetroitSkinny
01-17-16, 14:43
Has anyone had any dealings with a young, attractive BSW named Shawna around the Meyers & Chicago area? If so, please PM me. Thanks.

Pickle252
01-17-16, 21:20
I have been traveling past the triangle for the past week in the mornings for work. I have been checking out the scene. I usually pass through between 6:00 am and 7:00 am. Everyday there has been multiple SW's out, except for one (rain). I have busted my triangle cherry Saturday morning. Took a week to scope out the scene and get comfortable but I made the plunge. Got a bbj from a young blonde for $20. Didn't get her name.

FloridaPanther
01-18-16, 20:52
Hello good people of Detroit! I'm visiting your city for work this week. Could someone tell me what the triangle route is? Or where I can score some WSW?

Thank you.

Alkaline5809
01-19-16, 04:06
Just moved to the metro area. A little or a lot of help is greatly appreciated. Where can I go and find WSW around the metro area? And what's the usual go? Thanks.

MrJones8277
01-19-16, 06:08
Does any one know shay butter (BLACK) that use to be in fenkell and what's the best motel to go to with a variety not SW MOSTLEY WHITE?

LulusLove
01-19-16, 13:39
Was cruiseing down SchAfer south from thefreeway heading towards plymoth seen her walk-in towards the party store by apartments. Pulled in and waited stuck up a convo negotiated FS for $40. Wanted half and a delivery to notel. I told her no but I'd show her money. Must have desperate she agreed. Went to Vic on mich which a mistake shitty room and alot of cops in area but anyways great FS has a nice little Bush very soft hair when I went down some Dt blowjob. Rode me cg then mish to finish. Little bit of a gut pussy wasn't to blown out. Gave her donation and dropped her on Plymouth and Littlefield.

Streetworthy
01-19-16, 14:23
Is to take the time and read through the SW forum. It's full of info on who, what, and where. Also, go to the Front Page tab. On the left you will find links with tips for safe and smart mongering and I believe there is a link with location maps. Take some time to research and a lot of your questions will be answered

Just moved to the metro area. A little or a lot of help is greatly appreciated. Where can I go and find WSW around the metro area? And what's the usual go? Thanks..

TwoWheeler21
01-19-16, 17:06
Was cruiseing down SchAfer south from thefreeway heading towards plymoth seen her walk-in towards the party store by apartments. Pulled in and waited stuck up a convo negotiated FS for $40. Wanted half and a delivery to notel. I told her no but I'd show her money. Must have desperate she agreed. Went to Vic on mich which a mistake shitty room and alot of cops in area but anyways great FS has a nice little Bush very soft hair when I went down some Dt blowjob. Rode me cg then mish to finish. Little bit of a gut pussy wasn't to blown out. Gave her donation and dropped her on Plymouth and Littlefield.There are two notels on Plymouth at Outer Drive. Either one is better than the Vic. They are both good destinations from the Triangle, too.

Pickle252
01-19-16, 22:26
Hello good people of Detroit! I'm visiting your city for work this week. Could someone tell me what the triangle route is? Or where I can score some WSW?

Thank you.Sent pm. Good luck, since I reported about the triangle I have only seen 2 girls out in 2 days. The single digit temps are keeping them in. Cruised by the Are this morning and saw 2 out around 7 am. I am not familiar enough with the Are to make any moves yet. My thoughts are this. Any girl willing to stand outside in 8° temps. Can not be LEO. I seriously doubt LEO would go to those lenghts. With that said. I still didn't scoop. Just trying to contibute to the forum. Any thought's on my theory about the super cold temps?

LulusLove
01-20-16, 01:02
There are two notels on Plymouth at Outer Drive. Either one is better than the Vic. They are both good destinations from the Triangle, too.Thanks for info hadn't ventured down that far but will check out. Also she has some ink for those that are into that.

FloridaPanther
01-20-16, 02:11
Sent pm. Good luck, since I reported about the triangle I have only seen 2 girls out in 2 days. The single digit temps are keeping them in. Cruised by the Are this morning and saw 2 out around 7 am. I am not familiar enough with the Are to make any moves yet. My thoughts are this. Any girl willing to stand outside in 8 temps. Can not be LEO. I seriously doubt LEO would go to those lenghts. With that said. I still didn't scoop. Just trying to contibute to the forum. Any thought's on my theory about the super cold temps?Thanks Pickle!

I really appreciate the feedback and information! Also I totally agree with your theory that the cold affects the fishing grounds. But I also think that when you're addicted to drugs, the cold will not stop you! Haha.

Take care my friend and if you're anywhere in Florida and need information please contact me and I'll provide actionable Intel.

Streetworthy
01-20-16, 05:12
About LE and the cold weather. Was in the area of the are last weekend and at about 7 pm or so, as I rolled down Lantz there was a girl on the corner. When I got further down Lantz LE was sitting under the bridge and as I past the bridge there were a line of squad cars, so the girl on the corner was a decoy and it was cold out last weekend.

Sent pm. Good luck, since I reported about the triangle I have only seen 2 girls out in 2 days. The single digit temps are keeping them in. Cruised by the Are this morning and saw 2 out around 7 am. I am not familiar enough with the Are to make any moves yet. My thoughts are this. Any girl willing to stand outside in 8 temps. Can not be LEO. I seriously doubt LEO would go to those lenghts. With that said. I still didn't scoop. Just trying to contibute to the forum. Any thought's on my theory about the super cold temps?.

TwoWheeler21
01-20-16, 09:56
About LE and the cold weather. Was in the area of the are last weekend and at about 7 pm or so, as I rolled down Lantz there was a girl on the corner. When I got further down Lantz LE was sitting under the bridge and as I past the bridge there were a line of squad cars, so the girl on the corner was a decoy and it was cold out last weekend.

.There doesn't need to be a sting going on. LE has been known to watch a SW, then grab whoever picks her up. Then they kick the girl loose, write the guy a ticket, and impound the car. Roll the area and check things out, like Streetworthy did. Even if you know the girl, make sure the area is clear. You may lose some scoops, but it may save you some trouble, too.

DetroitSkinny
01-20-16, 13:25
Cruising North above State Fair when spied an attractive WSW that seemed out of place. Late 30's / early 40's, 5'6"-5'8" short blond hair cut in a Page Boy style standing at that first street (Remington?) Looked too good to be true and had never seen her before. She was gone after I got gas ($1. 59 a gallon! And I came back south. Anybody know who I am talking about?

Also when passed Lantz the first time, got a quick glance of a girl getting out of a car with blond-blond hair and thought it was Tammy. When went past Remington the second time, this girl was turning the corner. Heavier than Tammy with hair down to her butt. Sound familiar? Saw two LEO cars heading north as I was heading south. Left the area.

Annoying so many LEO's in the area giving mongers problems when I am hearing rumbling of many SWers having serious crime trouble with marauding groups of young thugs holding them up or grabbing them with bad intentions. Heard Melissa was robbed Saturday night on Lantz / John. Are. When she had no money, they hit her in the head with the butt of a pistol. Sent her to the hospital for numerous stitches. My ATF was set up Sunday morning by a guy she knows who promised her a "Good date. " He then got a "Reward" by dropping her off at a drug house where a young thug immediately grabbed her and roughly raped her twice. She recognized him from problems he gave her this past summer. Also stole her new phone. Lucky to survive, not that it will change anything.

Finally, sad news. Crissy, a cute blond spinner only 22 died last week in the hospital from infections brought on by her drug issues. Had been in for over a month and docs couldn't save her. She had a Sugar Daddy who supported her, but she was out occasionally. Always had fun with her. Crissy worked the east side and John are. RIP.

CrossHairs
01-20-16, 17:22
Dreamed about Stephanie last night on the are. She likes to work the north end of the stroll. Seemed to have street smarts about how to work the pick- up to mitigate the risk. Nice BBBJ for the standard fare. No drama. Seems like a nice girl and good skills.

Heard last week from a source that Fatima passed away. Source supposedly visited her a couple of times in the hospital prior to passing. Wouldn't consider it a reliable source but I haven't seen any updates lately so thought I would throw it out there.

Pickle252
01-20-16, 21:56
Well fellas, my jobs in the area of the triangle and the Are, are over as of today. I ade one scoop in the triangle and it went well. I cruised the triangle a few times with no luck around 6:45 am. Went to the Are and saw 3 WSW's out. 2 south of S. F. And one north. One was a heavier brunette, one a black haired good looking SW, and third one looked to have blonde hair and a ball cap on. I couldn't really tell since she had a big coat on also. I considered picking up the black haired girl, but am not familiar with the area enough. Good luck. I should be in the area soon, so will report more when I can.

MarshallArts59
01-21-16, 08:52
My friend and myself are still intrigued about meeting up with the apparently reclusive "Adrianne" since we saw on another website that she was actually a pretty well-known "teen model" (nudge nudge wink wink) about 15 years back when the internet was just being invented by Al Gore.

We wiould of course make sure we have only a couple of Jacksons with us and leave all valuables and our I'd cards and whatnot in a safe locale, and retreat to a dingy room at the Motorama for a tag team duo worthy of Andre the Giant and Whipper Billy Watson.

Anyone seen her lately, our recon had her as a denizen of John between 8 and 6, and floating around the Food Mart at 7. However, some also said she looked really wicked bad, more like 48 than her supposed 28.

Wiggles0923
01-21-16, 12:59
There is a new blondish one on the ave hanging out by addison. She looks pretty cute but I cannot tell who she is. Saw her today at 745 am.

DTownFreak
01-22-16, 06:36
My friend and myself are still intrigued about meeting up with the apparently reclusive "Adrianne" since we saw on another website that she was actually a pretty well-known "teen model" (nudge nudge wink wink) about 15 years back when the internet was just being invented by Al Gore.

We wiould of course make sure we have only a couple of Jacksons with us and leave all valuables and our I'd cards and whatnot in a safe locale, and retreat to a dingy room at the Motorama for a tag team duo worthy of Andre the Giant and Whipper Billy Watson.

Anyone seen her lately, our recon had her as a denizen of John between 8 and 6, and floating around the Food Mart at 7. However, some also said she looked really wicked bad, more like 48 than her supposed 28.I wish I had a friend to do that with, get chick's and tag team. Everyone I know or asked isn't up for it and says it isn't their thing. :/ he'll I'm up for a buddy system. Seriously.

Tubes
01-22-16, 09:12
I had the opportunity to spend some time in the area yesterday and it was interesting. Around noon I was heading and at State Fair and all of a sudden a marked police car zoomed past me almost hitting me and raced just past the gas station and the officers jumped out pointing guns at a guy making him get down on the ground. Seconds later all kinds of cars showed up. (3) GMC or Chevy SUV's all unmarked, one Black, One White and one an off color of blue almost turquoise and a little silver car. Reminder to self keep be aware of these cars. And then some other normal Detroit and highland park cars. I decided to leave the area for a bit. Came back around 5 and there were girls everywhere like weeds in the summer. I ended up making the acquaintance of Connie. White, early 30's blond hair with pink streaks, pink ring in her nose. 5'6" or so, medium build. Not to rough. We took a ride had a little fun, no hassle. I'd repeat.

Jbfe147
01-22-16, 10:31

Anyone seen her lately, our recon had her as a denizen of John between 8 and 6, and floating around the Food Mart at 7. However, some also said she looked really wicked bad, more like 48 than her supposed 28.Kind of obvious who this was posting.

IWasChosen
01-22-16, 15:37
Have a few reports to add to this forum. Been slacking a bit and been busy. I'll start off with Jodi from the are, called her a few weeks back, she told me she was at a new house on state fair. She came out and told me I can pull into the back of the house, so I did. After a short convo, gave her 20 for a BBBJ. Played with the kitty while she sucked me up. Wanted to sample it, but didn't have any covers. She was cool with me going bareback but I'm not taking that chance. She never rush and she took her time until I unloaded in her mouth. She swallowed it with no problem. Been trying to call her up again, but her phone just goes straight to voice mail.

Next up was paige. Saw her before Christmas. We decided to leave the area, so we went up to my office building. Went up to my office and she gave me a great BBBJ while I sat at my desk. I told her to let me see her ass and she pulled down her pants and turned around. Man Paige has a beautiful ass. I couldn't help to have her sit on the unit. After a few minutes of her bouncing on it and me rubbing her clit, I unloaded in the cover. Unfortuantly, Tt told me the she got picked up and is in rehab for 90 days. Hopefully it won't be that long.

I saw Sarah from the ave last week. Went to her place and went into her room. Laid on the bed and she started with a BBBJ for 20. I decided to finish on her ass. Sarah has a nice ass but I like Paige and Jodi's ass more. I'm more into thicker, curvier SW's than spinners. But, she is still worth the time and is still one of the prettiest SW's around.

DetroitSkinny
01-23-16, 12:25
Dropped off my ATF Saturday at 9:30 AM around 7 Mile / Woodward and noticed an older black Suburban slowing down to give us the eye. ATF went into the donuts store and I pulled in to BP station to get gas to shake suspicious vehicle. Suburban lost interest and left. Noticed several average looking white girls at the gas station I didn't know and things didn't suddenly feel right. Glad I was no longer super horny. Headed east on 7 Mile and saw a BSW that looked super hot. Could have been a Strawberry clone. But kept going. Turned down Danbury and immediately picked up a tail. Another SUV with tinted windows. Tail peeled off when I went left on Lantz. I came back around and cruised John are from 8 Mile to 6 Mile to see what was up. Saw several mongers pulled over with girls in the car. Both my tail car and black Suburban on one of them. Mongers with company in passenger seat also pulled over on Woodward: one near 7 Mile and the other by the car wash close to State Fair. All under cover cars with all their flashers on and at least four LEO's per car hassling the driver. Ugly way to start the weekend. Flooding this whole zone with under cover cars that don't necessarily look like undercover cars is a little unsettling. Letting cars get to Woodward before stopping them also keeps John are looking clear for other unsuspecting mongers. Looks like LEO is clamping down hard on both The Are and the Ave. Be safe.

Streetworthy
01-23-16, 23:43
As I was making my usual drive around the are on Friday, I did my recon down Lantz and once again, just like last Friday, there were 5 unmarked cars sitting in the shadows west of the bridge. I didn't even bother any further and left. What was strange is there was a regular WSW from the area that was on Lantz just west of the bridge and these five cars were just above her on the hill. She had to know they were there cause she would have had to walk by them coming down either Danbury or coming from Lantz and Charleston. Was she just really high, was she working with them. ? I was baffled but just left all together.

Dropped off my ATF Saturday at 9:30 AM around 7 Mile / Woodward and noticed an older black Suburban slowing down to give us the eye. ATF went into the donuts store and I pulled in to BP station to get gas to shake suspicious vehicle. Suburban lost interest and left. Noticed several average looking white girls at the gas station I didn't know and things didn't suddenly feel right. Glad I was no longer super horny. Headed east on 7 Mile and saw a BSW that looked super hot. Could have been a Strawberry clone. But kept going. Turned down Danbury and immediately picked up a tail. Another SUV with tinted windows. Tail peeled off when I went left on Lantz. I came back around and cruised John are from 8 Mile to 6 Mile to see what was up. Saw several mongers pulled over with girls in the car. Both my tail car and black Suburban on one of them. Mongers with company in passenger seat also pulled over on Woodward: one near 7 Mile and the other by the car wash close to State Fair. All under cover cars with all their flashers on and at least four LEO's per car hassling the driver. Ugly way to start the weekend. Flooding this whole zone with under cover cars that don't necessarily look like undercover cars is a little unsettling. Letting cars get to Woodward before stopping them also keeps John are looking clear for other unsuspecting mongers. Looks like LEO is clamping down hard on both The Are and the Ave. Be safe..

HardMuscle1
01-24-16, 11:49
Hey Everyone, did my first stroll down the ARE Saturday night around 10:30 pm from 6 to 8 mile and didn't see a soul! Nothing that stood out as far as LE and not a single female out. I cruised up and down a few times then proceeded down Lantz, Hollywood and Finally posted up at the BP on State Fair hoping to see someone. Wanted to post my first cruise even though it was empty handed. Be Safe and Happy Hunting!

DetroitSkinny
01-25-16, 21:37
White decoy working Brentwood and John are all Monday afternoon from 1 PM til around 6 PM. She has unnatural burgundy hair (brown / red) often worn in ponytail, always carries a purse. Frequently works with black female decoy. Burgundy Astro van parked 100 yards further in Brentwood monitoring action, often looks like nobody in it. Black Charger will often be parked in alley behind fire station on 7 Mile for back up.

LEO also hassling area drug dealers. Parking in front of their house all day to stop customers cold.

Monger The Are at your own risk.

DarkKnight33
01-26-16, 01:20
White decoy working Brentwood and John are all Monday afternoon from 1 PM til around 6 PM. She has unnatural burgundy hair (brown / red) often worn in ponytail, always carries a purse. Frequently works with black female decoy. Burgundy Astro van parked 100 yards further in Brentwood monitoring action, often looks like nobody in it. Black Charger will often be parked in alley behind fire station on 7 Mile for back up.

LEO also hassling area drug dealers. Parking in front of their house all day to stop customers cold.

Monger The Are at your own risk.LEO can spend all the time and money hassling SWs and Mongers, but instead of kicking in the doors of the dope houses and going after the dealers on the street, they just park out front of the dope houses and and soon as they leave, its business as usual. LEO needs to get some balls, stop worrying about their cash cow of towing cars, and hit the dope boys that deal and beat the shit out of some of these SWs and not the number of cars they can tow. be careful if a SW ask you to take them to get some candy. You take the chance of getting stopped as you get around the corner if LEO is watching the house. Again, you will lose your car, known SW and candy in the car.

Bones81
01-26-16, 01:58
Have a few reports to add to this forum. Been slacking a bit and been busy. I'll start off with Jodi from the are, called her a few weeks back, she told me she was at a new house on state fair. She came out and told me I can pull into the back of the house, so I did. After a short convo, gave her 20 for a BBBJ. Played with the kitty while she sucked me up. Wanted to sample it, but didn't have any covers. She was cool with me going bareback but I'm not taking that chance. She never rush and she took her time until I unloaded in her mouth. She swallowed it with no problem. Been trying to call her up again, but her phone just goes straight to voice mail.

Next up was paige. Saw her before Christmas. We decided to leave the area, so we went up to my office building. Went up to my office and she gave me a great BBBJ while I sat at my desk. I told her to let me see her ass and she pulled down her pants and turned around. Man Paige has a beautiful ass. I couldn't help to have her sit on the unit. After a few minutes of her bouncing on it and me rubbing her clit, I unloaded in the cover. Unfortuantly, Tt told me the she got picked up and is in rehab for 90 days. Hopefully it won't be that long.

I saw Sarah from the ave last week. Went to her place and went into her room. Laid on the bed and she started with a BBBJ for 20. I decided to finish on her ass. Sarah has a nice ass but I like Paige and Jodi's ass more. I'm more into thicker, curvier SW's than spinners. But, she is still worth the time and is still one of the prettiest SW's around.Like old latin TT from the ave? Where has she been?

IWasChosen
01-26-16, 12:32
Like old latin TT from the ave? Where has she been?She is on Fort now.

JimBob64
01-26-16, 13:36
LEO can spend all the time and money hassling SWs and Mongers, but instead of kicking in the doors of the dope houses and going after the dealers on the street, they just park out front of the dope houses and and soon as they leave, its business as usual. LEO needs to get some balls, stop worrying about their cash cow of towing cars, and hit the dope boys that deal and beat the shit out of some of these SWs and not the number of cars they can tow. be careful if a SW ask you to take them to get some candy. You take the chance of getting stopped as you get around the corner if LEO is watching the house. Again, you will lose your car, known SW and candy in the car.That is exactly why they hassle us we are one of the sources for the cash to buy the dope. We are the means to the end.

IWasChosen
01-27-16, 11:17
Has anyone come across Jodi from the are? Been looking for her the past few weeks.

Dragon630
01-28-16, 22:56
So I've been active at the AMPs and I've decided I wanted to expand my horizons and see how I would do on the streets. I've read all the posts for the last couple of months along with the tips and I think they served me well. Yesterday between 4-4:30 I was driving up from McNicoles and while I saw a Burnett in shorts and stallings that looked good, I decided to scope out the landscape and without even going down the side streets, I saw 2 cruisers lined up a street after I saw a Tahoe with blacked out glass. So I stopped at the gas station to grab some smokes and as soon as I came out they were lighting it up and pulling someone over with her in the passenger seat. Trust your senses was the best advise. I will keep strolling and when the time is right, I'm sure I will know when is the right time to make that first scoop without getting in trouble. Play safe.

HardMuscle1
01-29-16, 14:16
Has anyone come across Jodi from the are? Been looking for her the past few weeks.Trying to locate her as well brother! Hoping this warm weather forecasted for this weekend will bring her and some others (Non LE) out! Good luck, Be Safe and Happy Hunting!

Davenothere
01-29-16, 17:02
LEO needs to get some balls, stop worrying about their cash cow of towing cars, and hit the dope boys that deal and beat the shit out of some of these SWs and not the number of cars they can tow. They call that the war on drugs, and it doesn't work. They need to decriminalize the drugs and allow the addicts access to treatment for addiction.

http://mic.com/articles/110344/14-years-after-portugal-decriminalized-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening#. 0 kRWSYOtZ.

Wiggles0923
01-30-16, 00:05
I did not see a girl in the car that the police had surrounded. It was at the gas station next to the public safety center and they got the guy at the pump. Grey Charger and a black Charger, both unmarked, not sure about the model on the black one but it seemed to be a Charger. Be safe gents.

This was at 4:15 pm 1/29/2016

DTownMuscle
01-30-16, 03:27
Looking for Trisha from the Are please PM me hear # if you have them. Thanks in advance.

Weare
01-30-16, 03:40
Went mongering on the Are around 1 am on 1/30/16 state LEO everywhere. Drove to the ave, dead around 145 am. Figured I'd scope out vernor. Saw three LEO at the gas station pulling over a car. Girl was running from the scene. Drove around the block and picked her up. Mid 20's brunette with a great body. . 30 cfs. She wouldn't do BJ without extra cash but she will get it next time. Says she doesn't work the street often, only when she needs the extra cash.

GuyDetroit
01-30-16, 10:17
I did not see a girl in the car that the police had surrounded. It was at the gas station next to the public safety center and they got the guy at the pump. Grey Charger and a black Charger, both unmarked, not sure about the model on the black one but it seemed to be a Charger. Be safe gents.

This was at 4:15 pm 1/29/2016How do you know that it was a SW sting then?

Poppabd
01-31-16, 16:11
Well I haven't been on here at all lately. Reason be I have been hanging with Jackie 5'2".

100 lbs (FWSW) she finally hung her retirement sign out, I am really am proud of her she is not completely clean but she is trying and that is better than not. Jackie is my little baby.

Wiggles0923
01-31-16, 21:05
How do you know that it was a SW sting then?When LEO is active near a stroll regardless of what they are after I like to report it ASAP. If they are after SW's and John's and someone avoids jail then I have done my good deed for the day. If you are mongering where they are after something else, then you might just draw there attention anyway.

Maxx Swank
02-01-16, 20:37
I was cruising through the Triangle and stumbled upon Taylor.

Taylor is a fun-size blond. 5'-6", 135 lbs, flat w / tattoos. Said 29 years old. She explained she normally advertises on BP but decided to take her show on the road. Perhaps part of a larger business plan.

She's friendly and easy to get along with for now. Personal service.

IWasChosen
02-02-16, 08:28
Saw Sarah a few days ago. It was the usual 20 for BBBJ at her place. The BJ was decent, but I wanted full service, since I haven't did FS with her in a long time. Offered an extra 10 for a quickie. Ended up doing missionary, but she really couldn't take it and I wasn't even pounding hard at all. I'd say it was a cool visit, but I think it's time the move on from Sarah and find some new meat. I'm also still looking for Jodi from the are, no success so far. If anyone have any info on where she been or if she has new digits please pm me.

Poppabd
02-02-16, 11:37
Jackie is trying.

LulusLove
02-02-16, 14:16
Does she still work the triangle? Also wondering about Rachel from Vernor thinking maybe deceased, small natural redhead, if so to bad nice girl no drama.

IWasChosen
02-02-16, 14:48
I forgot to put this post with the Sarah one. About a week ago I picked up Paige from Fort street. She told me she did get picked up and sent to rehab but she was only there for 5 days. She was hungry so I took her up to Mcdonalds to get her a bite to eat. Then we took the service drive back to the apartment a lot of the SW's stay at. While driving she let me finger her while I drove, She was very wet. We parked behind the apartment, I gave her 20 and she gave me a very wet BBBJ. I played in her kitty while she gave me a blowjob. After a while, I couldn't take it no more. I gave her an extra 10 to slide in. I got out my truck and went over to her side. She pulled down her pants and bent over, I slide in and she felt so wet. I pounded her for a few minutes while she moaned. Couldn't fully focus on it because I had to keep a look out. I finally released my love juice and felt great. I look forward to seeing Paige again.

HardMuscle1
02-03-16, 11:01
Hey everyone, for those who don't know the ARE is now the dividing line for the 11th and 12th precincts. Woodward used to be the borders. This is 1 of the reasons for more marked cars in the area. Also my sources have said that besides 11th and 12th precincts setting up operations, the 10th precinct and Wayne county sheriff's as well. My understanding is that the SUV's are County and impalas and blacked out chargers are DPD. Just a FYI to everyone. Be Safe and Happy Hunting!

ZAO22
02-03-16, 11:11
Does she still work the triangle? Also wondering about Rachel from Vernor thinking maybe deceased, small natural redhead, if so to bad nice girl no drama.http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/s-rsly-yg-and-sy-mdd-p-rsh-layla/23105253

I think I know the Izzy from the triangle you are talking about. She has been posting on Backpage for a while under Izzy, Isabella, Bella and now Layla. Not sure if the number is new or one she has used before, but those are her pictures and I haven't seen her out on the Triangle for a while although I cruise less and less these days I often pass through the area and see some people out even when I am not looking. Hope this helps!

LulusLove
02-03-16, 13:01
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/s-rsly-yg-and-sy-mdd-p-rsh-layla/23105253

I think I know the Izzy from the triangle you are talking about. She has been posting on Backpage for a while under Izzy, Isabella, Bella and now Layla. Not sure if the number is new or one she has used before, but those are her pictures and I haven't seen her out on the Triangle for a while although I cruise less and less these days I often pass through the area and see some people out even when I am not looking. Hope this helps!Thanks for the info Layla wasn't a name is seen used before, I don't think I would partake at her BP rates, unless there's a Lot less drama then it used to be.

LulusLove
02-03-16, 20:28
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/s-rsly-yg-and-sy-mdd-p-rsh-layla/23105253

I think I know the Izzy from the triangle you are talking about. She has been posting on Backpage for a while under Izzy, Isabella, Bella and now Layla. Not sure if the number is new or one she has used before, but those are her pictures and I haven't seen her out on the Triangle for a while although I cruise less and less these days I often pass through the area and see some people out even when I am not looking. Hope this helps!Don't waste your time or money, made the mistake of giving her a try. Pimp busted in less then 10 minutes after I put the money out. I split wasn't going to deal with trying to get my money back. Avoid this one.

ZAO22
02-04-16, 12:18
Don't waste your time or money, made the mistake of giving her a try. Pimp busted in less then 10 minutes after I put the money out. I split wasn't going to deal with trying to get my money back. Avoid this one.Sorry to hear but glad you got out without an altercation, it's only money in the end. I had picked Izzy up around the triangle a time or two for a couple ok sessions but she was high once during and another time hit the pipe right after and was acting paranoid and weird. Saw her posting on BP after that but there are higher quality providers who are more stable and trustworthy and see it as a business and want to keep customers happy for repeat business and good word of mouth. Be safe.

ZenSpeed
02-05-16, 22:46
Jackie is trying.Good to hear, man. No relapses? She improving?

Kosterling
02-06-16, 09:24
Just went for a stroll down the ave. A lot of sheriff deputies out. Be careful and safe.

Poppabd
02-06-16, 11:55
Good to hear, man. No relapses? She improving?Yes a little bit better, its still a long journey. Once she realizes her self worth it will be even better for her.

IWasChosen
02-06-16, 13:55
Had some car fun with page the other day.

Cruzzr
02-06-16, 15:36
Week ago 6 mi. Picked up blonde, "full size", black yoga pants. Crystal ("Crys-TALL" she insists).

Batsh*t crazy. Run away.

AllwaysLookin
02-06-16, 16:03
Anyone know anything about Candi these days?

DetroitSkinny
02-08-16, 02:38
Had one of my favorites from The Are over this weekend and she told me about her particularly bad week. She asked not to include her name since there is apparently a full scale police investigation going on looking for the perps. But we all know how that will end.

Last Wednesday at about one in the morning she was working Brentwood and the Are. A truck. This was the tractor that pulls 18 wheelers. Pulls over and she hops in. This is not an exactly an inconspicuous vehicle. The driver is mid-50's. They go east about a mile and stop. She then notices a car has pulled in behind them and she thinks it is LEO. The next thing she knows, the driver has a gun against her head.

As three other guys from the car pile into the truck, the driver handcuffs and blindfolds her. Over the next three hours, the four guys take turns raping her twice each in the sleeper compartment. As she tells it, they left no hole unfilled. Once all of them agree they can't rape her anymore, they start to discuss what to do with her. It is finally decided to let her go. So as the other three leave, the driver crawls back into the sleeping compartment, takes her handcuffs off and lets her get dressed. Then tells her to get out of the truck but to keep the blindfold on until he leaves the area or they will come back and kill her.

She isn't left in a very populated area and has to bang on the doors of three houses before anyone will call the police. EMS takes her to Henry Ford and then Sex Crimes interviews her. The only real info she can give them is the semi truck and the driver. But it was dark. LEO wants her to come in and look at mug books but you know how likely that is to happen. But since she claims this is the worst, most traumatic rape she has ever suffered, maybe she will actually go in.

Anyway, you might want to alert your favorites so they'll know somebody is out there using a semi truck to pick up girls with bad intentions in mind. Since these guys are known to move from stroll to stroll to find unsuspecting victims, it doesn't matter what area she is working. She needs to know what vehicle to avoid. And as hot as The Are is, either these guys don't follow this site, have huge cajoles or are very, very lucky. But something tells me they have done this before and are therefore comfortable with their MO.

If you see a lone semi-tractor cruising in a known stroll area, you might want to jot down the license number. Who knows, you could be a hero.

Stay safe.

LulusLove
02-08-16, 10:55
Picked her up near the Deli, looked younger from the street but I'd estimate at least mid 30's, slim short bleah blonde hair. Couldn't pop my cork in the 3 or 4 minutes she was willing to work. Went down twice. Would not repeat. What's with these chicks. Sorry I can't bust I don't know about the rest of you guys but I take at least 10 or 15 and would be nice to find one that will finish the job.

HookerLover
02-08-16, 16:19
Had one of my favorites from The Are over this weekend and she told me about her particularly bad week. She asked not to include her name since there is apparently a full scale police investigation going on looking for the perps. But we all know how that will end.

Last Wednesday at about one in the morning she was working Brentwood and the Are. A truck. This was the tractor that pulls 18 wheelers. Pulls over and she hops in. This is not an exactly an inconspicuous vehicle. The driver is mid-50's. They go east about a mile and stop. She then notices a car has pulled in behind them and she thinks it is LEO. The next thing she knows, the driver has a gun against her head.

As three other guys from the car pile into the truck, the driver handcuffs and blindfolds her. Over the next three hours, the four guys take turns raping her twice each in the sleeper compartment. As she tells it, they left no hole unfilled. Once all of them agree they can't rape her anymore, they start to discuss what to do with her. It is finally decided to let her go. So as the other three leave, the driver crawls back into the sleeping compartment, takes her handcuffs off and lets her get dressed. Then tells her to get out of the truck but to keep the blindfold on until he leaves the area or they will come back and kill her.

She isn't left in a very populated area and has to bang on the doors of three houses before anyone will call the police. EMS takes her to Henry Ford and then Sex Crimes interviews her. The only real info she can give them is the semi truck and the driver. But it was dark. LEO wants her to come in and look at mug books but you know how likely that is to happen. But since she claims this is the worst, most traumatic rape she has ever suffered, maybe she will actually go in.

Anyway, you might want to alert your favorites so they'll know somebody is out there using a semi truck to pick up girls with bad intentions in mind. Since these guys are known to move from stroll to stroll to find unsuspecting victims, it doesn't matter what area she is working. She needs to know what vehicle to avoid. And as hot as The Are is, either these guys don't follow this site, have huge cajoles or are very, very lucky. But something tells me they have done this before and are therefore comfortable with their MO.

If you see a lone semi-tractor cruising in a known stroll area, you might want to jot down the license number. Who knows, you could be a hero.

Stay safe.No offense, but how do you know she is telling the truth? I have had many ATF's and they still all lie to me about things. They all have the story about being raped all the time. This one is just a little more elaborate. It didn't affect her too much if she was willing to still have sex to quickly after it happened with you. Just wondering why you think it's real?

Dxter
02-08-16, 16:52
She'll be returning to a very different Are than she left.

I wonder how long it will be until the 1st Halo sighting.

I give it 5 days max.

I will not be partaking.

It's too dangerous out there now. LEO owns the are, and only a fool would be messin' there now.

I was reminded of that Friday when I saw LEO take down a mongrel near party store just off 8 Mile.

Slick Jr
02-09-16, 00:27
She'll be returning to a very different Are than she left.

I wonder how long it will be until the 1st Halo sighting.

I give it 5 days max.

I will not be partaking.

It's too dangerous out there now. LEO owns the are, and only a fool would be messin' there now.

I was reminded of that Friday when I saw LEO take down a mongrel near party store just off 8 Mile.When you say it's dangerous out, are you referring to LE, or Halo. LOL!!

Poppabd
02-09-16, 03:18

Stay safe.Something about that story don't sound right at all. She saw three guys plus the driver and they blindfold her anyway. She is a girl working the streets these guys don't care if they see their face, not trying to be a Richard but they are a low priority as far as the cops being interested in their rapes just saying. Rapes are common in our hobby unfortunately not plays nice and conducts business right. Story sounds over inflated on her part to pull at your heart strings. Stay safe.

DetroitBaller
02-09-16, 03:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Bones81
02-10-16, 01:34
Had some car fun with page the other day.Whats the point of these photos? They are the back of some girls head? This makes no sense, so why post it? No one likes a braggart.

Bones81
02-10-16, 01:35
Just went for a stroll down the ave. A lot of sheriff deputies out. Be careful and safe.It's a good Idea to know where at least some of the dope spots are. When the main areas are filled with cops, the girls will be seen going to and from those spots. Make that part of your route.

Collossus1979
02-10-16, 10:46
Has anybody heard how Fatima is doing? I'm sure I'm not the only one that's curious.

HardMuscle1
02-10-16, 19:54
Has anybody heard how Fatima is doing? I'm sure I'm not the only one that's curious.Last I heard she was completely unresponsive and considered brain dead. Hate to post something so negative but that was the word on the street.

QuestForFun
02-11-16, 02:11
Last I heard she was completely unresponsive and considered brain dead. Hate to post something so negative but that was the word on the street.If she is brain dead they would most likely pull the plug and gift of life would take her organs for donations. Because when you're brain dead you're dead.

Davenothere
02-11-16, 17:04
Has anybody heard how Fatima is doing? I'm sure I'm not the only one that's curious.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4500-Streetwalker-Reports&p=2685471&viewfull=1#post2685471.

Jd2011
02-12-16, 01:33
Had some car fun with page the other day.Nice pics bro. Is Stevie wonder your camera man?

IWasChosen
02-12-16, 14:09
Nice pics bro. Is Stevie wonder your camera man?The pics of from the vid I recorded of her.

DrRobotNik
02-12-16, 16:56
Picked her up near the Deli, looked younger from the street but I'd estimate at least mid 30's, slim short bleah blonde hair. Couldn't pop my cork in the 3 or 4 minutes she was willing to work. Went down twice. Would not repeat. What's with these chicks. Sorry I can't bust I don't know about the rest of you guys but I take at least 10 or 15 and would be nice to find one that will finish the job.No nut, no money. If it takes an exceptionally long time I'll throw an extra 5 their way for the time and effort. Otherwise, if she quits she gets the fuck out of my car.

DetroitSkinny
02-12-16, 19:26
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4500-Streetwalker-Reports&p=2685471&viewfull=1#post2685471.According to Fatima, her parents are deceased, she's divorced and has lost her 3 kids. That would seem to mean she has no official family member to say "Pull the plug" if she is indeed brain dead. So unless she has a will with a medical waiver that clearly states "Do not necessitate," I have no idea what the protocol is on a situation like this. LEO is mum on her current condition and since they have pretty much locked down The Are, there aren't any girls on the 6 Mile end to ask what they are hearing. I am planning on stopping by the Medical Examiner's office within the next few weeks to see if they have any record of her. Sometimes they are very helpful, sometimes they are not.

Davenothere
02-12-16, 21:09
Has anybody heard how Fatima is doing? I'm sure I'm not the only one that's curious.No idea why my link was cut so it doesn't work in the other post, but mid November this was posted.

This just in from a very reliable source: Fatima was indeed badly beaten about the head and when she arrived at the hospital, she immediately went into a coma. It was feared Fatima wouldn't recover and if she did, she would be severely retarded for life. However, Fatima is apparently making a remarkable recovery and while she will never be the same again, the prognosis is that she should be able to at least function on her own for the rest of her life. No word on where Fatima is hospitalized.

Unfortunately, LEO has no suspects at this point and unless Fatima can eventually point a finger at her attacker and is willing to testify, the case looks like it will go unsolved.

Streetworthy
02-13-16, 06:45
I have a friend that works for Wayne county and Oakland county medical examiners office and there are no records showing that Fatima has passed though their doors. My friend also contacted Macomb county as they know the examiner over there as well and nothing. I have been keeping tabs with them but no records stating she's been through any of those locations.

According to Fatima, her parents are deceased, she's divorced and has lost her 3 kids. That would seem to mean she has no official family member to say "Pull the plug" if she is indeed brain dead. So unless she has a will with a medical waiver that clearly states "Do not necessitate," I have no idea what the protocol is on a situation like this. LEO is mum on her current condition and since they have pretty much locked down The Are, there aren't any girls on the 6 Mile end to ask what they are hearing. I am planning on stopping by the Medical Examiner's office within the next few weeks to see if they have any record of her. Sometimes they are very helpful, sometimes they are not..

Tubes
02-13-16, 08:26
Most of what I have read here is logical. I don't think she has died. There is no record of her death any where, especially the Social Security death index. What is likely is that she is in some nursing home / facility. They will take care of her and bill the state and Federal Govt. For her care. I hope I'm correct and wish her a full and speedy recovery.

Tubes
02-14-16, 14:57
As a practical matter if Fatima died it's likely DHS would pay for the funeral. For this to happen the and the funeral home to get paid they would have to submit a death certificate or the application for it. This would show in the SS death index and it DOESN'T.

Poppabd
02-14-16, 16:18
Spent Valentine's Day with Jackie. She is so sweet, smelled great, felt great, she is the only one I have been dealing with. She is no longer working the streets. My little star has really been trying hard to kick her candy habit. She is getting healthier. And I am happy to reap the benefits. I always have and always will like Jackie's ass.

Lazarus II
02-15-16, 10:49
As a practical matter if Fatima died it's likely DHS would pay for the funeral. For this to happen the and the funeral home to get paid they would have to submit a death certificate or the applicatihind on for it. This would show in the SS death index and it DOESN'T.Historically, SSA has been 60-90 days behind in files prepared for other agencies.

Tubes
02-15-16, 13:09
Historically, SSA has been 60-90 days behind in files prepared for other agencies.The Social Security death index is pretty much real time with a few day lag.

Scoopa
02-16-16, 00:32
Liz called me had me pick her up she's been locked up needed a banging.

DTownFreak
02-16-16, 04:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

Scoopa
02-16-16, 12:16
Pick her up again today just love watching that butterfly tramp stamp try to fly she's trying to keep me busy she don't have any other #'s & don't want to go on the are I told her this won't be everyday she needs to find another friend.

QuestForFun
02-16-16, 18:21
Pick her up again today just love watching that butterfly tramp stamp try to fly she's trying to keep me busy she don't have any other #'s & don't want to go on the are I told her this won't be everyday she needs to find another friend.Does she have pic's I'm sure she could find a couple friends here. Pm me.

Collossus1979
02-16-16, 18:35
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sneak-away-and-come-play-with-one-of-metro-detroits-finest-upscale-gents-only/23339280

Skivelitis
02-16-16, 21:53
Does she have pic's I'm sure she could find a couple friends here. Pm me.Liz is smokin' hot but a major PITA. Beware!

LulusLove
02-16-16, 22:20
Liz is smokin' hot but a major PITA. Beware!Pretty much on a par with Halo.

LiveStrong70
02-17-16, 11:04
Is there already a place on this forum explaining the different areas that are good for driving around in? I see "the ave" and "the are" and things like that mentioned but not sure where exactly to look. I also dreamed that I cruised the triangle, which someone said was 6 mile and telegraph, at lunch time but didn't see a thing. Thanks for any advice.

HookerLover
02-17-16, 16:53
Is there already a place on this forum explaining the different areas that are good for driving around in? I see "the ave" and "the are" and things like that mentioned but not sure where exactly to look. I also dreamed that I cruised the triangle, which someone said was 6 mile and telegraph, at lunch time but didn't see a thing. Thanks for any advice.I would stay away from the streets right now if you don't know where to go. Most of them are dead now because of the heightened law driving around everywhere. Haven't heard of a pick up for quite a while. Only hear about cars being towed. Stay safe and stay away for a while.

Member #5170
02-17-16, 20:42
If she is brain dead they would most likely pull the plug and gift of life would take her organs for donations. Because when you're brain dead you're dead.Fatima was hit in the head by a crackhead trying to rob her. She was struck with a hatchet and left for dead. Yes she was in a coma but has made a recovery and is going through rehab to learn basic functions like talking, walking, and feeding herself. She may never regain her full function. They have no suspects but they do have the are locked down because of it and there was a stae trooper ran over and alost killed down there. So stay away from the are.

Spindler
02-17-16, 21:00
Has anyone come across Jodi from the are? Been looking for her the past few weeks.Is she the slim little curly-haired blonde?

Leroy465
02-17-16, 21:25
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sneak-away-and-come-play-with-one-of-metro-detroits-finest-upscale-gents-only/23339280LOL I bet some poor chump will offer her 200 not realizing they could wait a week and get it for 50 max.

Scoopa
02-18-16, 05:32
What's a PITA not familiar with all the abbreviations.

Scoopa
02-18-16, 05:39
She told me too let people get in touch with here but from what I understand you can't put #'s here & she don't want me to put picture.

Jeff 206
02-18-16, 10:11
What's a PITA not familiar with all the abbreviations.Pain in the ass.

Perusing
02-18-16, 10:36
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sneak-away-and-come-play-with-one-of-metro-detroits-finest-upscale-gents-only/23339280Can't find any info on her here. Tried searching but it doesn't like the term "Seven". Anyone care to share some info about her?

Jbfe147
02-18-16, 14:33
Can't find any info on her here. Tried searching but it doesn't like the term "Seven". Anyone care to share some info about her?Try searching Kodi.

Scoopa
02-18-16, 16:26
Been messing with her 2 yes never had a problem. But I don't get high I don't know if you do but I heard she gets real dizzy when she's getting high.

Netters
02-18-16, 19:18
Pick her up again today just love watching that butterfly tramp stamp try to fly she's trying to keep me busy she don't have any other #'s & don't want to go on the are I told her this won't be everyday she needs to find another friend.Interested in becoming her friend too. Pics?

Scoopa
02-18-16, 20:17
[Deleted by Admin]

I'm going to keep deleting these ads. If you keep it up I'm going to start deleting any posts that have that name in them.

A2

KnightRyderr01
02-18-16, 21:49
Saw that uncle had another sting going on harper east of conner today around 1 blue escape watching with a white decoy. Saw same sting last week. Stay safe.

PremiumMac
02-18-16, 23:16
She told me too let people get in touch with here but from what I understand you can't put #'s here & she don't want me to put picture.If anyone is interested, you can inbox her contact info. As hot as the are has been, it would probably be a good idea if all the SW's started giving out contact info.

Perusing
02-19-16, 09:24
Try searching Kodi.That worked better. Thanks.

TwoWheeler21
02-19-16, 10:56
If anyone is interested, you can inbox her contact info. As hot as the are has been, it would probably be a good idea if all the SW's started giving out contact info.A good idea, but none of the SW's can keep a phone going longer than a couple days.

GuyDetroit
02-19-16, 12:14
Saw that uncle had another sting going on harper east of conner today around 1 blue escape watching with a white decoy. Saw same sting last week. Stay safe.Not even sub zero temps is stopping them and they are even hitting a little lesser known spot. I guess the spot is blown up.

Tubes
02-19-16, 16:18
I had the chance to spend the Morning around there. It was exceptionally dead. With the warmer weather I thought there would be more going on. Something was happening on a house on the west side of Yacama, North of State Fair. State Police, Detroit, Wayne County, Unmarked cars. Quite a bit of activity.

Spindler
02-19-16, 19:12
Picked up Jen from Baldwin in Pontiac. Mid 30's WSW. Not too attractive but great attitude. Pontiac is really risky business as I drive through there almost everyday and see tons of LEO. Since I live nearby she agreed to come to my place and I dropped her off at her house. I nut too easy in my car for some reason. I last lot longer at home. 40 BBBJ and FS.

Since the weathers getting warm but the trails are still frozen, I might just park near the triangle and ride my bicycle down the streets. If a SW looks legit enough to chat with I can ask her to come with me to my car or wait somewhere where I can pick her up. If it's a sting, they can take my bike. Better than losing a car.

It sounds like a dumb idea but I might do it.

HardMuscle1
02-20-16, 17:27
Has anyone been able to meet up with Asian Liz? I've been able to text and talk with her but our schedules haven't worked out as of yet. Just wondering if anyone has had the chance to meet up with her. Be Safe and Happy Hunting!

Martini16
02-20-16, 17:34
Been messing with her 2 yes never had a problem. But I don't get high I don't know if you do but I heard she gets real dizzy when she's getting high.Liz is great is alone and not over intoxicated once she drinks she is a train wreak and good alone working with other girls is dramatic with her how ever she is clean and when sober gets job done. Always well dressed and 80 of the time on point in and out however Liz at times lacks a filter and can be very outspoken. Does not do well with being discreet. When is sober great at what she does.

Martini16
02-20-16, 17:36
Halo is finally out of her stay at michigans finest well wishes halo.

Martini16
02-20-16, 17:43
Is she the slim little curly-haired blonde?Heard she has been on manning and gyration area.

Scoopa
02-20-16, 18:09
Has anyone come across Jodi from the are? Been looking for her the past few weeks.Jodi pretty popular these days she's on my Facebook I may be able to contact her just wondering is this Roscoe.

Martini16
02-20-16, 18:54
I can give a few contacts of clean honest get it done drama free ladies if need I know of three great girls highly recommend clean drama free polite honest with a filter and keeps it confidential who always have a phone and keep same number inbox me if interested.

Martini16
02-20-16, 19:00
Is there already a place on this forum explaining the different areas that are good for driving around in? I see "the ave" and "the are" and things like that mentioned but not sure where exactly to look. I also dreamed that I cruised the triangle, which someone said was 6 mile and telegraph, at lunch time but didn't see a thing. Thanks for any advice.Usually between 6 to 8 mile off the are the g the ave is the basic stroll triangle telegraph and 6 Mile area close to the motel 6 I don't recommend that area it's kinda a rough hood however usual state fair between dew and wood is the best area well light and low staffed for uncles.

Martini16
02-20-16, 19:44
Usually between 6 to 8 mile off the are the g the ave is the basic stroll triangle telegraph and 6 Mile area close to the motel 6 I don't recommend that area it's kinda a rough hood however usual state fair between dew and wood is the best area well light and low staffed for uncles.Well I know that uncles now have new white vans that look like a work van that are now undercovers be careful saw them flick a neon on woodwar.

JungleLove
02-20-16, 20:07
She told me too let people get in touch with here but from what I understand you can't put #'s here & she don't want me to put picture.Would like to partake any info would be aprecheated. # or area to bump into her.

Martini16
02-20-16, 20:52
Usually between 6 to 8 mile off the are the g the ave is the basic stroll triangle telegraph and 6 Mile area close to the motel 6 I don't recommend that area it's kinda a rough hood however usual state fair between dew and wood is the best area well light and low staffed for uncles.I'm not sure about posting info inbox me I can and will answer any question I can and I can help a lot I know most of the girls and most of the important safety info pointer good luck.

Pickle252
02-20-16, 21:17
Is there already a place on this forum explaining the different areas that are good for driving around in? I see "the ave" and "the are" and things like that mentioned but not sure where exactly to look. I also dreamed that I cruised the triangle, which someone said was 6 mile and telegraph, at lunch time but didn't see a thing. Thanks for any advice.I havent had much luck hitting any strolls around noon. Very hit and miss. Either late night or 6-7 am is best. I usually stroll before work 6-7 am and have no problems. Take the others advice and don't scoop for a bit. Unless of course you make multiple passes and are 100% you are in the clear from LEO. I am willing to share some info via PM. Although I don't log on as much as I used to. Don't scoop on "the are". No exceptions. Right now is not safe.

Martini16
02-21-16, 06:00
Would like to partake any info would be aprecheated. # or area to bump into her.Asian Liz lance Keri g state fair fernhill common streets she walks.

Martini16
02-21-16, 06:04
Liz is great is alone and not over intoxicated once she drinks she is a train wreak and good alone working with other girls is dramatic with her how ever she is clean and when sober gets job done. Always well dressed and 80 of the time on point in and out however Liz at times lacks a filter and can be very outspoken. Does not do well with being discreet. When is sober great at what she does.It is not that she get dizzy I would call it major parinoid and when mixed with alcohol loud and a smart ass I don't recommend Asian liz she has a pimp now and has drama all the time and she never shuts up either a know it all.

IWasChosen
02-21-16, 08:16
Jodi pretty popular these days she's on my Facebook I may be able to contact her just wondering is this Roscoe.No my name is Darrell and thanks I'd appreciate that.

HookerLover
02-21-16, 10:59
Jodi pretty popular these days she's on my Facebook I may be able to contact her just wondering is this Roscoe.Scoopa is Asian Liz. If anyone needed verification. She pm'ed me like 10 times. Couldn't get her own phone number right. Called and the number is to her bf. She answered and was with him. I was not interested. But with the phone number his fb comes up and pics of her. I was just curious, so I won't be seeing her at all. Just hate how she and her bf can come on here and have such easy access.

LulusLove
02-21-16, 14:07
It is not that she get dizzy I would call it major parinoid and when mixed with alcohol loud and a smart ass I don't recommend Asian liz she has a pimp now and has drama all the time and she never shuts up either a know it all.Pretty accurate I've never seen her Not drinking, and yea when drunk won't shut up and that voice of hers get beyond irritateing.

Martini16
02-22-16, 20:29
Pretty accurate I've never seen her Not drinking, and yea when drunk won't shut up and that voice of hers get beyond irritateing.Yeah you hit that dead on. She has a pimp now who beats her and takes all her money. Living in abandoned houses. A total mess now.

Martini16
02-22-16, 20:31
Scoopa is Asian Liz. If anyone needed verification. She pm'ed me like 10 times. Couldn't get her own phone number right. Called and the number is to her bf. She answered and was with him. I was not interested. But with the phone number his fb comes up and pics of her. I was just curious, so I won't be seeing her at all. Just hate how she and her bf can come on here and have such easy access.Makes sense that scoops is Liz her pimps name is scoop.

Scoopa
02-22-16, 22:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Martini16
02-23-16, 02:12
I have a lady that is trying to get her finances in order she is great and drama free she asked me to extend her info if anyone is interested please pm me.

HookerLover
02-23-16, 07:43
For the record I'm not her pimp & she's dated a few guys from off here who picked her up from home and it's far from abandoned & martin 16 I assume I meet you before when I was giving her rides I don't need any ho's Money unless they owe it to me which a few of them do daily she may have a story to tell trying too get more $$ but I don't have to hit here or take her $$ I do alright.So is having a girl's pimp on here ok? That just seems strange to me. ADMIN?

You do realize that it's free to join don't you? I banned a couple of his accounts, ghosted others, delete about 50 posts of his a day, I miss a few. That would be why at the bottom of every post there is a button that says "Report Post" had you used that the problem would be resolved. Instead you decided to make yourself look stupid by inferring that I am making some exception for this particular pimp when for 17 years we have worked to limit that shit on this forum.

MEMBER?

A2

Streetworthy
02-23-16, 14:09
I'm sure everyone is always looking for a good provider, but could you possibly give a little more info on this particular lady you're trying to help out (I. E. General description of her, general area, etc). Might help get more interest in your fair lady.

I have a lady that is trying to get her finances in order she is great and drama free she asked me to extend her info if anyone is interested please pm me..

Lazarus II
02-23-16, 17:41
I have a lady that is trying to get her finances in order she is great and drama free she asked me to extend her info if anyone is interested please pm me.How about a picture and approximate location for starters.

MichWinter15
02-23-16, 22:44
FYI, just came across a Sting on the Ave just east of central. Saw LEO with 2 cars stopped within a block of each other.

Be safe gents.

DarkKnight33
02-24-16, 03:38
Not sure she never mentioned the Blow Job Betty thing to me. Sounds like you had a good time either way LOL.Late posting: Was cruising down the ave the following weekend late and saw a WSW and went in for the scoop. After in the car, and she pulled her coat hood off, seen it was Amber (not red hair Amber). With it being so dead out there, I thought what the hell. Went on a road trip to the suburbs to find a notel, first time they were all booked for short stays, WTF. Ending back up at a detroit notel for a BBBJ with 69, FIV, and CFS to completion. Amber looked ok and not a bad body and nice kitty in my opinion. I like more spinner type, small boobs are ok with me. No issues, rushing and friendly except she could have put in a bit more effort. 40 plus room. DK.

Kira P
02-24-16, 10:12
Haven't been on for awhile but anyone with a way to co tact liz pm please always wanted to try but I don't cruise the streets no more way to dangerous.

BusHunter69
02-24-16, 11:16
Has anyone seen or heard from Melanie lately? She used to be my atf. Would like to meat up again.

Martini16
02-24-16, 11:55
How about a picture and approximate location for starters.I have no pic but she is in the warren Detroit area her name is Fiona and I have a number for her.

Jbfe147
02-24-16, 15:59
Has anyone seen or heard from Melanie lately? She used to be my atf. Would like to meat up again.I saw her walking on junction a few days ago.

HookerLover
02-24-16, 22:43
I have no pic but she is in the warren Detroit area her name is Fiona and I have a number for her.The Warren Detroit area?? Those are 2 of the 3 biggest cities in Mi. Could you be a little more specific? You mean like 8 and Groesbeck area or 8 and van dyke are? She must not want business that bad if you can't give us details.

McNite
02-25-16, 02:46
The Warren Detroit area?? Those are 2 of the 3 biggest cities in Mi. Could you be a little more specific? You mean like 8 and Groesbeck area or 8 and van dyke are? She must not want business that bad if you can't give us details.I think this is bs I ask mr martini61 for digits no response hello don't bs us.