PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81

Spartan99
11-29-08, 16:09
I strolled SW Detroit today. I was really being particular and could have just soon drove back home. But, I kept strolling. I went down Vernior to Woodbine to Fort, to Springwell, US12 from Central to Junction. Did lots of reconing. Even went down McGraw. My spottings included a 35, WSW, about a 5 SW scale, long dark brown hair and wearing a black coat. Saw her at gas station at Woodbine and Vernior. I wasn't interested in her.

I kept going. Spotted Ashley on US12 East of Central by McDonalds, WSW, 20, light brown hair, really groovy walk/strut, about 5-5, 105 lb, A cup, bit nips, just had a c section which was obvious from her displayed abs. I told her my hobby today was .2 no tip available. She went on to say she was a .5-.6 type of girl for BBBJ. After hammering out what I was about, she settled for .2. We went down a street, in very obvious T-intersection so I could keep an eye out. She did a really good job, CIM, with spit out door. She started by leaning over, and was eventually in a K-9 position on the passenger seat by time I was done. I told her I was into this sort of hobby and would like digits. She rebuked at my coin and said she wasn't interested in a repeat due to my cheapness. Smile, its all part of the hunt. Anyway, she said she stays at Van Born and US24, in Taylor. She was hanging at a friends house to raise some capital this weekend. She was obviously junked out on something and needed a fix. She said an hour at a motel was 2.0 for her and she really felt bad about my .2. Smile again. Anyway, she would have been well worth the 2.0 and an hour of time. Super pretty face, spinner! Really clean. Smelled like berries. Don't know if I'll ever catch her again, she offered no digits, did mention something to the effect of "my man gets ticked..." referring to my .2 no tip policy. So, she is a pro but not from SW. I'm guessing she's CL material. She was really pretty. Dressed up, she is worthy of prom.

Take it easy and be safe.

D Town Dream
11-29-08, 23:11
II kept going. Spotted Ashley on US12 East of Central by McDonalds, WSW, 20, light brown hair, really groovy walk/strut, about 5-5, 105 lb, A cup, bit nips, just had a c section which was obvious from her displayed abs. I told her my hobby today was .2 no tip available. She went on to say she was a .5-.6 type of girl for BBBJ..Dreamt I picked up the same girl on Saturday night. Quoted same for BBBJ because "it was worth it" and needed to get back to Taylor. Drove around negotiating until I got her down to FS for .2. By that point I had gotten most of my thrill by just seeing how low she would go. She was jonesin pretty hard and I had just had enough her rushing me to find a place to stop. I tolder her to hop on out. She said it's cold out. And I said you will figure something out.

D Town Dream
11-29-08, 23:41
Reports of girls like this make me long for the days when I used to drive down this stretch and dream about girls everywhere. Girls that were 7-9 on the civvy scale. This was before I knew about the board and any reports would only make myself and I am sure others who remember the better days sad and nostalgic.

Hoytota
11-30-08, 03:52
Has anyone else seen the hot sw at MI ave. and Military? Is she legit or too good to be true? Looked great, well dressed, and looked almost too clean.

Spartan99
11-30-08, 08:10
I've never cruised this spot, but would be willing to stroll around that area to give my HO. What times is she likely to be out? Age, ht, wt, hair, what side of street? More info the better for the recon. Thanks, S.

Has anyone else seen the hot sw at MI ave. and Military? Is she legit or too good to be true? Looked great, well dressed, and looked almost too clean.

Biff3950
11-30-08, 11:44
Has anyone else seen the hot sw at MI ave. and Military? Is she legit or too good to be true? Looked great, well dressed, and looked almost too clean.I don't know what you saw but there is NO action within miles of MI & Military. It's just not that kind of neighborhood.

Dingo99
11-30-08, 14:39
I would be very careful at Mich and Military. That seems to be one location that LEO likes to set up stings.

I'm not saying the girl you are talking about is not a worker, just be very, very careful.

X1970
12-02-08, 22:23
This one sounds familiar. I think a may have had a dream about her. And it was a good dream as I recall. Any info or digits would be greatly appreciated.

PM with any info!

Thanks, and be safe!

Spartan99
12-03-08, 18:19
This one sounds familiar. I think a may have had a dream about her. And it was a good dream as I recall. Any info or digits would be greatly appreciated.

PM with any info!

Thanks, and be safe!

I did not get the feeling Ashley was the type to Ever have a digit for more than a minute. She is a serious junkie and totally unstable. Your taking risks by letting her in your car, unless you can handle drama like that from whatever she is on. Be careful.

Passsme
12-09-08, 00:10
I did not get the feeling Ashley was the type to Ever have a digit for more than a minute. She is a serious junkie and totally unstable. Your taking risks by letting her in your car, unless you can handle drama like that from whatever she is on. Be careful.He used to hand and Dbn by the party store, but not for long as thats too high profile for LEO. Hew flunkies would wait behind the building until you brouht her back after your dream (and a pit stop for her) when she would run to the group waiting for her to party. She was so strung out I asked her if her nickname was "tweeker"? She said "sometimes". Kept trying to get a ride for the whole clan to a "house in Taylor". Proceed with caution.

Pussylicker2
12-10-08, 12:49
I cruised around the old corridor for an hour Tuesday afternoon. I didn't see a thing. Stopped in the old miami (on cass). It looks the same. I was the only customer and the staff didn't want to be bothered talking to me. Saab's bar, my old hang out, is closed, it looks like it had a fire. Arson no doubt, someone got mad at Andy. Vacant lots everywhere, but that little restaurant on second by charlotte, is still going strong! Jumbo's bar looked like it might be open, can't tell about that place. Honest John's on seldon and second looked open and busy, but I didn't stop in, it's sort of out of the area for action.

X1970
12-16-08, 00:24
Looking to meet the famous Nikki, PLEASE PM me with any info or digits!

Thanks, and be safe

Forever Det
12-16-08, 09:02
Finally had the opportunity to meet Ashley last nite at about 9. Just half mongoring in the area of Michigan & Central. It's cold, nothing really jumped out as worth while. Saw a very pretty wsw from the corner of my eye on the side of a building on the a corner. Came around from the service drive and pulled back up to Michigan near Central. Very pretty S.W. smiles and gives the nod. I had to give a good look in the area, because she could be L.E. set up material.

Things looked clear, rolled down the window and from she walked up saying she was looking for a date. If she was L.E. that was the wrong thing to say. She came around and jumped in. Told me her name was Ashley from Taylor. I thought I remembered Spartan99 reporting on her, had to smile to myself. This S.W. is truely pretty, 8 or 9 with a pettite frame, lots of clothes on, still very nice. Seemed to have a nice personality with a big smile.

Went to a nice & secure spot and the negotiations began. She started with 60, I told her I would take her back to her spot, 50, same response, 45, same, 40 same, 35 same, 30 same & .25. I had to go with the .25, I know I could have gotten to .2 or lower, but it was cold outside & I really wanted to see what was inside the large coat. Negotiations done, had her pull off the coat, she seemed to be in shock, but I wanted to see the goods.

The girl had at least 2 coats, 2 sweaters on. It was torture for her to get it all off. Once off, she had this oversized bra on with a ton of padding, made her look like she was a C or D, but under it all, maybe an A or B. Service was Ok, not anything to write home about. Not very enthusiastic, technique was alright. She went about 5 mins then began to complain about her having bronchites, chest and side pain. I knew what that meant, it was pretty much over, unless we fought about it.

She got dressed, 5 mins of coats, pretend that her sides were about to burst because of pain. On the way back, she told me no contact info, really didn't want it. Got her back to her spot safely. All in all I thought it was worth the .25 for the entertainment value of it all. I have not had a pretty s.w. in the ride like her in a long time. For .25, it was well worth it. It also was great recon work by members. Thanks for the heads up, as soon as she said Ashley, I knew the game. It went just like reported. So if your a monger who wants a pretty one, for cheap, check the area for her one night soon. Service was OK, don't know if I would repeat.

F.D.

Be safe guys, & keep the good recons coming!

Dongr
12-16-08, 13:34
Seen on the Free Press web site over 120 suspected johns arrested over a few day period. 900 to get their car back and an appearance in court.

Dongr used to be dondetroit

Barond
12-16-08, 23:23
I think I saw her a few weeks ago on michigan, but I wasn't mongering. She definately very nice from what I could see. I don't do the street thing very often- prefer the safety of the pricier alternatives.

Anyone TOFTT a 15 minute notel date and bang away with f/s? She can't weasel her way out of performing. The cold has kept my SUV parked after my cass ave find from November.

Slick Jr
12-17-08, 01:54
Seen on the Free Press web site over 120 suspected johns arrested over a few day period. 900 to get their car back and an appearance in court.

Dongr used to be dondetroit

Bein seein a lot of black vice cars on my east side stroll. All in all, nothin a lil common sense caution can't handle.

Kc Kappa
12-17-08, 02:43

Dongr used to be dondetroitTalked to a police buddy of mine and he told me this time of year is the most dangerous for mongering. They have the end of the year numbers to cook. If oyu have noticed. Freak parties and been getting raided left and right. After the new year things will die back down.

Rmich6
12-18-08, 16:28
Went for cruise today from Fort to Vernor seen nothing so I thought I would go up to the Ave been very slow haven't seen much last few months 1blk over from Mickey D's seen WSW about 25-30 looked alright just got into area so didn't stop over to Central I go nothing go to Mc Graw just as I was going to circle back around to check on the SW on the Ave seen a very innocent looking girl walking in the snow around the school between Cecil and Martin 9:45am thinking she might be a school girl I continued down McGraw didn't see and other kids out so I circled back around now she was at the corner of McGraw and Cecil I turned she came over got right in I am thinking this is to good to be true I have not seen anything worth picking up in months so off we go she asks if I would like a date I say yes after a few minutes still thinking any minute I am going to be surrounded by LE. Went and got a room she uses the bathroom and says. 25 BJ or. 50 cfs opt 4 the fs. Real nice and friendly no rush after the deed was done took her back over where I made the scoop drop her at corner of Panama and Tarnow. Overall she was a 8 on SW scale her name is Amanda says she is 19.

Pussylicker2
12-19-08, 20:14
That sounds like Chadsey high school. So what notel did you use? I don't know of any around that area other than the Star at Mich and Wyoming. I've had girls tell me they were banned from there. Was Amanda white? black?

Rmich6
12-20-08, 10:01
Amanda was a wsw looked about 16 from the street with her hoodie up took her over to the Crest on Fort and the Grand Blvd .20 for short stay plus 3 key deposit. She gave me her didgits called and some dude answered asked for Amanda and was told to hold on but got hung up on called back went right to voicemail.

X1970
12-20-08, 20:00
Cruised the US12,Central,McGraw stroll this morning and again this afternoon to no avail. 2 hours hunting with only 1 BSW out and about. I was hoping to scoop Amanda or Ash but no such luck. The good news is that I saw zero LE!

If anyone can pass along digits for providers I would appreciate it. I am a little burned out from Detroit's horribly maintained streets. It's tough sledding out there.

Be safe, happy hunting.

NutInHer
12-22-08, 15:04
Was in the area so I cruised up and down telegraph a bit and some of the side roads. Seen about 3 SW's. About 2-3 on the trusty SW scale. Nothing interesting to report, but atleast there was some action to be had. This was around lunch time.

Stay safe.

Snow Man
12-23-08, 10:51
Was in the area so I cruised up and down telegraph a bit and some of the side roads. Seen about 3 SW's. About 2-3 on the trusty SW scale. Nothing interesting to report, but atleast there was some action to be had. This was around lunch time.

Stay safe.

Be careful on the side streets, if Uncle LEO sees you go by more than 1-2 times, you could get the infamous LIPIO ticket.

Predator II
12-25-08, 18:51
Be careful on the side streets, if Uncle LEO sees you go by more than 1-2 times, you could get the infamous LIPIO ticket.Lipio Ticket?

Snow Man
12-26-08, 09:48
Lipio Ticket?

Be careful on the side streets, if Uncle LEO sees you go by more than 1-2 times, you could get the infamous LIPIO ticket.

Loitering in Place of Illegal Occupancy-A loitering ticket. It's Uncle LEO's way of hassling us. You will have to go to court, etc..... It's almost impossible for them to prove (I dropped a co-worker off, I cut down a side street to get to 6 mile, I had an AMWAY delivery, etc…), but it doesn't minimize the hassle for you.

Spartan99
12-27-08, 12:37
Went to Spingwell and Vernior last night. Gave the bum a buck to go knock on the apt. door adjacent Chase bank on Vernior. Julie wasn't available, but Monica was. 35, blonde, 5-5, about 120 lbs, 7 in overall looks. 7 skills, .25, BBBJCIM with napkin.

Nothing on McGraw, US12, or Fort. One brunnette on Vernior and Woodbine.

Should have went to Nikki's, but the monger in me loves the hunt. Was in the mood for a BSW, but zero out there.

Passsme
12-28-08, 19:42
Had dreamed about meeting this one a few months back. Says 28, looks about a 7. 5, thin had an innocent vibe, skills about a 4. Gave digits. When I dreamed about calling some guy answers and says "she's not here" and hangs up. Dreamed I reached her yesterday, asks to meet me in nearby parking lot spring/75. Shows up ragged with big shopping bag says she needs a place to stay. Offer notel and head over. Goes into bathroom for about 45 mins she keeps calling out "be right there, sweetie" She finally comes out blitzed, baby belly hanging and eyes nearly shut. She babbles about living with a d*ck, needing 400 bones a week blah. Blah can barely service. Go to take a leak and return to find her. Vanished! Open door and she's nowhere in sight! Part Houdini, part poster child for meth clinic. I would recommend to avoid like rabies.

Pancio
12-29-08, 00:17
I went hunting on McGraw twice last week Monday and Saturday. You would think that with the 60's wether outside there would be some ladies to be found but nothing at all. I whish the Ciara review from CL whould have been posted cuz I really want to try her out.

Good luck out there

X1970
12-29-08, 20:10
Cruised US12, Vernor, Fort this afternoon. There was some activity,but the girls were looking a little haggard. Moved on to Woodmere and saw a decent WSW. Made the turn but by the time I got back she was gone. Very light LE presence.

Be safe, good hunting!

Spartan99
01-02-09, 10:38
Went to Woodbine and Vernior and spotted WSW, Crystal, 27, medium lenghth black hair, b cup, 5-4, about 125-130'ish. She was standing on Vernior in front of the Thrift store. Dreamed of picking her up a hundred feet off the main road and going over to the park on the other side of Vernior, West of Woodbine. With little up selling, she got down to a great BBBJCIM with spit out window for .2. It was great. The only thing interesting about this recon was that when I asked her where she wanted to be dropped off, she wanted to go back to the Rite Aid area on Vernior and Springwell. We talked about the homeless guy there. Turns out Crystal is associated with that apartment adjacent Chase Bank on Vernior. I saw a familiar face, Judy, being let in the door by a tall skinny, 30 year old black guy as I dropped Crystal off. After this and my former experience with the west end of Vernior, the way to play it is to sit in the Rite Aid parking lot and have the homeless man go round you up somebody out of that apt. bldg. IMHO.

Snow Man
01-02-09, 20:11
Had dreamed about meeting this one a few months back. Says 28, looks about a 7. 5, thin had an innocent vibe, skills about a 4. Gave digits. When I dreamed about calling some guy answers and says "she's not here" and hangs up. Dreamed I reached her yesterday, asks to meet me in nearby parking lot spring/75. Shows up ragged with big shopping bag says she needs a place to stay. Offer notel and head over. Goes into bathroom for about 45 mins she keeps calling out "be right there, sweetie" She finally comes out blitzed, baby belly hanging and eyes nearly shut. She babbles about living with a d*ck, needing 400 bones a week blah. Blah can barely service. Go to take a leak and return to find her. Vanished! Open door and she's nowhere in sight! Part Houdini, part poster child for meth clinic. I would recommend to avoid like rabies.

Is this the CL Brooke or a SW Brooke?

Hardbody
01-03-09, 12:50
Is this the CL Brooke or a SW Brooke?This sounds like CL Brooke to me. I saw her once and she seemed to be on something and gave me a story about just bought a house and needed $400. She didn't ask for extras, but gives sob story fishing for extras.

Passsme
01-04-09, 16:58
Is this the CL Brooke or a SW Brooke?SW Brooke. She seems to be a real mess.

Barond
01-05-09, 21:15
Driving around looking for ho's after work. Been a while. Seen one over by Citgo street near 8/gratiot, but nothing worth stopping for. Continue on to John R and 8 to 6. Seen a white guy with long hair getting cuffed by 2 cops near state fair- didn't look hobby related. One decent short, skinny WSW had to turn around and head back north after seeing the cops.

Drive thru Cass Ave and its dead there. Venture up to Michigan Ave and I see a very nice one in a parking lot across from Detroits Finest Entertainment Strip club which is one or 2 lights from livernois. I turn around and go check her out. She is checking her face and appearance/makeup on the side mirrors of a white cargo van. Didn't get a good look at her face but the body was an 8. Now her shirt was tucked in and she had some nice tight jeans that showed her juicy azz. Dark hair that looked styled and she looked inexperienced at this and afraid to go walking? She tried getting my attention by waving and I thought I heard her say 'do you want me' from 40 feet away. I just thought she maybe was too good- maybe that cargo van had a squad of LE officers ready to bust a john. I did swing back around 10 minutes later and she was gone. Maybe she wasn't working- not sure.

So I venture over to Vernor and Woodmere to avoid striking out. I drive from the gas station to the bank/shop area and dont really see anything obvious. On my 2nd trip I notice a cute wsw walking with fairly tight gray sweat pants. fairly thick thighs, but very eye pleasing from my car. She was walking near the stores, so wasn't sure she was working. My hodar kind of went off but I kept going and turned around- then I see her standing on the corner. I pull down a side street and she gets in. The girl is DEAF. Can't hear anything. Says she wants to make money. Looks older and less attractive than from the street- maybe 37 years old and a 5 on the scale. Upon first inspection I thought she'd be a 7. She has a heavy accent- not sure if its russian or hispanic or what. Says her name is Saleen. Well mannered and she looks like she could be a housekeeper. No obvious drug use and she looks new at this.

I was bored so I tried bargaining for my intellectual pleasure- for you bargain hunters F/S can be had for .10 I opted for head service which was fairly good. You'll know if you picked this one up because she is deaf- first time i ever came across that. The area seems fairly safe and easy to navigate- as soon as i dropped this girl off a big rig scooped her right up.

NutInHer
01-05-09, 23:26
Dreamed I was on a recon mission only today around 6 p. M. As time only permitted such. Cruised east of telegraph on fenkel (5 mile) and seen a few SW's and possibly a tranny. One particular BSW was about 5'5, 130, and rougly late 20's, had on baggy coat because of the weather, but pants were tight and revealed a nice turd cutter. Would have delivered some man gravy, but dreamed I did not have time. On my way out I crossed west on grand river from telegraph and seen some potential also. 2 SW's about a 5 and 6 on the trusty scale. No LE in sight, but only looked for about a half hour, I'm sure them bastards are lurking in the shadows also. Have to get back the money that Kwame wasted on all his lawyers and payoutts I guess. Atleast the streets aren't dead. There are some gems out there, just have to be patient.

Stay safe.

Worker
01-08-09, 19:29
The SW scene sure is scarce these days. Lot's of time and miles to find any choice ladies. But, I enjoy the hobby too. Anyway, I met up with Blondie on John R. South of 6-mile. Nice BBJCIMWS. A rare find. Got digits but she's never there and a guy answers the phone about 1/2 the time and never has info. On her whereabouts. I can give digits but they're not really worth it unfortunately.

Pussylicker2
01-09-09, 02:06
for you bargain hunters F/S can be had for .10 I opted for head service which was fairly good. You'll know if you picked this one up because she is deaf- first time i ever came across that. The area seems fairly safe and easy to navigate- as soon as i dropped this girl off a big rig scooped her right up.

So what did you pay her? And whats a good way to get F/S for .10? Thanks!

Mystery Date
01-09-09, 07:28
She's been around for at least a few years -- I've picked her up maybe 3 or 4 times. She's super nice. I never tried haggling, I've just always given her the going rate for that stroll (i.e. .2) Her brother watches her back (she introduced him when I dropped her off) and I noticed no sketchiness from either one.

AFAIK, she's not into drugs at all, at least I've never seen any of the telltales (the up-for-3-days wobble, face picking, etc.) and of course, the number one benefit of her being deaf -- she'll never start messing around with your radio, lol.

So I venture over to Vernor and Woodmere to avoid striking out. I drive from the gas station to the bank/shop area and dont really see anything obvious. On my 2nd trip I notice a cute wsw walking with fairly tight gray sweat pants. fairly thick thighs, but very eye pleasing from my car. She was walking near the stores, so wasn't sure she was working. My hodar kind of went off but I kept going and turned around- then I see her standing on the corner. I pull down a side street and she gets in. The girl is DEAF. Can't hear anything. Says she wants to make money. Looks older and less attractive than from the street- maybe 37 years old and a 5 on the scale. Upon first inspection I thought she'd be a 7. She has a heavy accent- not sure if its russian or hispanic or what. Says her name is Saleen. Well mannered and she looks like she could be a housekeeper. No obvious drug use and she looks new at this.

I was bored so I tried bargaining for my intellectual pleasure- for you bargain hunters F/S can be had for .10 I opted for head service which was fairly good. You'll know if you picked this one up because she is deaf- first time i ever came across that. The area seems fairly safe and easy to navigate- as soon as i dropped this girl off a big rig scooped her right up.

Cowboy Bob
01-09-09, 14:48
She's been around for at least a few years -- I've picked her up maybe 3 or 4 times. She's super nice. I never tried haggling, I've just always given her the going rate for that stroll (i.e. .2) .2 for what services?

Barond
01-10-09, 00:28
So what did you pay her? And whats a good way to get F/S for .10? Thanks!I threw her. 15. Its all in negotiations-- act a little surprised when she mentions the first number and shake your head. Drive around and act as though you may let her go. Those numbers keep getting smaller and smaller.communication was a bit different because she was deaf, but pointing a finger at her pussy was understood with clarity. LOL

Moparman1971
01-10-09, 16:55
Has anyone ever had a dream of Jay shorter gal light brown hair decent rack? Any info would be appreciated.

RC

Tongue
01-10-09, 19:16
Is anyone going to brave the snow and do a little scouting tonight?

Pancio
01-11-09, 02:43
I was there last weekend. Parked at Rite Aid and waited for the homeless guy but for some reason he was not there. So I called a SP from a local board that works in the area and got a good BJ for .4

Spartan99
01-11-09, 09:28
Is anyone going to brave the snow and do a little scouting tonight?

Yes, I was out in the snow. My ATF was no where to be found at the Inn America, so I cruised US24 and Grand River. Zero. I did find myself heading back south on Tele. when I opted to see how US12 was looking thru Inkster. US12 was really bad and had not been plowed. There was one good lane going West. I saw a cute enough BSW, little thick, about 19-20, nice face, 5-5, 155. She was on South side of US12 at Harrision. She gave me the SW stare, but I couldn't make time for a pick up. Because of the snow, I had been out scouting for way too long. I didn't want any red lipstick or mess walking in the door from a blizzard. That's a hobby hazard with an unknown SW, you never know how they are going to handle the load. Didn't have $$ for M-1, so I went home with no relief. Any incall SP's downriver that anybody knows of with digits would be appreciated. I prefer a regular BSP or spinner WSP for .4 or less per visit.

Zauber
01-11-09, 14:02
I'm going to be in the Taylor area Monday and Tuesday for work. I'll be staying Monday night. I've seen refrence to a Southfield area that looks close on the map. I won't have much time to cruise and was hoping that someone would have a number for a CL girl or SW that would be available. I didn't really want to gamble on a random CL listing and wasn't looking to spend escort money. I just like to try something differant when I'm out of town.

If you're ever in Canton Ohio for the Hall of Fame, I usually have a few active numbers to share.

FLSTC
01-12-09, 00:39
I picked her up around x-mas not too bad a find, but she passed out in my car and I drove around for like 2 hours trying to get her to wake up. I kept thinking what the hell am I going to do with her if she doesn't wake up soon.

The SW scene sure is scarce these days. Lot's of time and miles to find any choice ladies. But, I enjoy the hobby too. Anyway, I met up with Blondie on John R. South of 6-mile. Nice BBJCIMWS. A rare find. Got digits but she's never there and a guy answers the phone about 1/2 the time and never has info. On her whereabouts. I can give digits but they're not really worth it unfortunately.

Pussylicker2
01-12-09, 15:40
I'm going to be in the Taylor area Monday and Tuesday for work. I'll be staying Monday night. I've seen refrence to a Southfield area that looks close on the map. I won't have much time to cruise and was hoping that someone would have a number for a CL girl or SW that would be available. I didn't really want to gamble on a random CL listing and wasn't looking to spend escort money. I just like to try something differant when I'm out of town.

If you're ever in Canton Ohio for the Hall of Fame, I usually have a few active numbers to share.

Taylor isn't too far from henry the 8th south, where the action is good and dependable. Let us know how it works out!

Kc Kappa
01-13-09, 04:18
I picked her up around x-mas not too bad a find, but she passed out in my car and I drove around for like 2 hours trying to get her to wake up. I kept thinking what the hell am I going to do with her if she doesn't wake up soon.

SO what did you do?? Sounds like a very interesting story!

FLSTC
01-14-09, 01:31
This mess all started around 11 pm. She passed out after the deed and thats when everything went to shit. I really could of done anything I wanted, but what I wanted was to go home. Driving around the hood at that time tended to get a lot of stares from LE that would pass by. I decided to get the hell out of there and went up to a friend house in Troy. I hung out there with her sleeping in the car for about an hour before he kicked me out. He said he dint want to get involved with my escapades. About an hour later,driving around Warren, she came to and wanted to go to a friends house for a minute, I am thinking great news. She got out of the car and made me promise to wait for her. The moment she got into the house I bolted. I figure I had waited for her long enough and it was pushing 3:30AM. While fun at first, the night became a real drag in the end! I would probably see her again. I would however bring a bucket of water just in case I had to wake her up. The funny thing is this is not the first time this has happened to me.

SO what did you do?? Sounds like a very interesting story!

Member #6272
01-14-09, 01:57
Wow, when reading your report it reminded me of a horrible experience that I had about 6 years ago in Detroit. I had picked up a spinner WSW on michigan street at Livernois. Very good looking. We proceeded to a No-Tel and proceeded to take care of business. After taking care of me (very good I may add) she excused herself to the bathroom. When she came out she was acting crazy, all wild and stuff. She then passed out on the floor. Nude, spread eagle. I was freaking out. I did not know what to do. After about an hour and a half she came to. I asked her to dress so that I could take her back and drop her off. She was incredulous. She demanded that I take her to a drug house so that she could get a fix. I told her that I would. We proceeded to leave. Upon her and I leaving the room I turned around and ran back into my room where I proceeded to lock and dead bolt the door. This little B@tch proceeded to pound on my door for about 20 minutes, demanding and telling me that she was calling LE, Yada, Yada, Yada. I left her out there. She could have done what ever she wanted. She finally left and the worse day of my life was over. Your story brought those bad memories flooding in.

Guys be very, very careful out there,

Adman

This mess all started around 11 p.m.. She passed out after the deed and thats when everything went to shit. I really could of done anything I wanted, but what I wanted was to go home. Driving around the hood at that time tended to get a lot of stares from LE that would pass by. I decided to get the hell out of there and went up to a friend house in Troy. I hung out there with her sleeping in the car for about an hour before he kicked me out. He said he dint want to get involved with my escapades. About an hour later,driving around Warren, she came to and wanted to go to a friends house for a minute, I am thinking great news. She got out of the car and made me promise to wait for her. The moment she got into the house I bolted. I figure I had waited for her long enough and it was pushing 3:30AM. While fun at first, the night became a real drag in the end! I would probably see her again. I would however bring a bucket of water just in case I had to wake her up. The funny thing is this is not the first time this has happened to me.

Pussylicker2
01-14-09, 14:36
This is from the past, about 20 or 30 years ago. I was hanging out at Jumbo's bar on third street, a hooker hang-out. I was driving the bar maid home at a very late hour, and as we were leaving the area, I saw a girl in a wheel chair on the street. I said "what's she doing?", and the bar maid said "she's hooking". Well, I dropped the bar maid off and went back. I picked her up, put the wheel chair in the trunk. We went to the Viking Motel on Grand River. At that time, single girls could rent rooms by the hour, and guys couldn't, so I carried her in to register. She was good, looked good and gave good service. I could have left her in the room and stolen her money and her wheel-chair, of course I was nice to her. I swear every word of this story is true.

Slick Jr
01-14-09, 22:33
I haven't been in there in years. Back when Cass was poppin.

Kc Kappa
01-15-09, 04:26
Wow, when reading your report it reminded me of a horrible experience that I had about 6 years ago in Detroit. I had picked up a spinner WSW on michigan street at Livernois. Very good looking. We proceeded to a No-Tel and proceeded to take care of business. After taking care of me (very good I may add) she excused herself to the bathroom. When she came out she was acting crazy, all wild and stuff. She then passed out on the floor. Nude, spread eagle. I was freaking out. I did not know what to do. After about an hour and a half she came to. I asked her to dress so that I could take her back and drop her off. She was incredulous. She demanded that I take her to a drug house so that she could get a fix. I told her that I would. We proceeded to leave. Upon her and I leaving the room I turned around and ran back into my room where I proceeded to lock and dead bolt the door. This little B@tch proceeded to pound on my door for about 20 minutes, demanding and telling me that she was calling LE, Yada, Yada, Yada. I left her out there. She could have done what ever she wanted. She finally left and the worse day of my life was over. Your story brought those bad memories flooding in.

Guys be very, very careful out there,

Adman

This mess all started around 11 p.m.. She passed out after the deed and thats when everything went to shit. I really could of done anything I wanted, but what I wanted was to go home. Driving around the hood at that time tended to get a lot of stares from LE that would pass by. I decided to get the hell out of there and went up to a friend house in Troy. I hung out there with her sleeping in the car for about an hour before he kicked me out. He said he dint want to get involved with my escapades. About an hour later,driving around Warren, she came to and wanted to go to a friends house for a minute, I am thinking great news. She got out of the car and made me promise to wait for her. The moment she got into the house I bolted. I figure I had waited for her long enough and it was pushing 3:30AM. While fun at first, the night became a real drag in the end! I would probably see her again. I would however bring a bucket of water just in case I had to wake her up. The funny thing is this is not the first time this has happened to me.

LOL!! I guess I have been very lucky up until now. I have been a hobbiest for about 20+ years now and I don't have any crazy stories to tell. These are some really good stories! We should have another board just for all the stories from our hobby!

Kc Kappa
01-15-09, 04:28
This is from the past, about 20 or 30 years ago. I was hanging out at Jumbo's bar on third street, a hooker hang-out. I was driving the bar maid home at a very late hour, and as we were leaving the area, I saw a girl in a wheel chair on the street. I said "what's she doing?", and the bar maid said "she's hooking". Well, I dropped the bar maid off and went back. I picked her up, put the wheel chair in the trunk. We went to the Viking Motel on Grand River. At that time, single girls could rent rooms by the hour, and guys couldn't, so I carried her in to register. She was good, looked good and gave good service. I could have left her in the room and stolen her money and her wheel-chair, of course I was nice to her. I swear every word of this story is true.

You guys are killing me!!! LMAO...that was the best story yet!! Just when you think you have heard it all...

Spartan99
01-15-09, 10:01
I was out in all the SW Detroit areas and saw nothing during the morning rush hour. US12, Fort and Vernior were dead. Hoping to get response from one gal.

My regulars have dried up. Might have to actually shell out some big CL dough.

Save your gas until 6 pm was my lesson today.

Sparkeyman
01-18-09, 18:38
The SW scene sure is scarce these days. Lot's of time and miles to find any choice ladies. But, I enjoy the hobby too. Anyway, I met up with Blondie on John R. South of 6-mile. Nice BBJCIMWS. A rare find. Got digits but she's never there and a guy answers the phone about 1/2 the time and never has info. On her whereabouts. I can give digits but they're not really worth it unfortunately.I may have met this one a few years back. Is she between 5'4" and 5'6" with a small chest say A or B cup, nice face and decent body shape? If it is she does indeed give a great BBJCIMWS. Charged me. 4 for it and I considered it money well spent.

Tha Monger
01-19-09, 21:07
Went for cruise on the eastside. 8 mile schoener and saw WSW about 45+ 170 lbs probably. Did michigan u-turn to get a better look and she waived me down. Didn't want no part of her because she had no teeth and wore a michigan coat: I went to State. haha Gratiot south of 8 mile was dead. Just drug dealers out tryin to make a buck. But get lucky from time to time, if you ever see WSW on gratiot south of 8 mile she's 99% sure a SW. Be smart though, years ago got caught and had to take the AIDS class, paid $1000 for the impound and another couple hundred for court fees. Surprisingly there were men of all ages from 18 to 70. Akward.

Spartan99
01-20-09, 15:08
Ran into Amy at Grand River and US24. Dreamed of nice CBJ for .2. She commented I looked like LE, so I sparked up a conversation about Meme. She hasn't seen her lately either. Amy said she usually stays at room 112, in Inkster, Budget Inn adjacent to the Station. Might try in service sometime. Amy is dirty blonde, b cup, about 5-6, 138 pds, overall 6, with bad acne. She said Redford PD is ruthless. You go to jail period. She works Woodbine, which she said is Detroit PD area (I learned something). I thought that was Redford, but she seemed to know it was Detroit uptil 5 Points. Anyway, she said Detroit likes to do stings between 4 am and 6 am in that area. Their MO is to watch a known SW, and any car she gets into gets pulled over within a block. Hobbyist goes to jail, car towed, and she gets to walk. Wanted to share.

Digitaltenshi
01-20-09, 16:20
Hobbyist goes to jail, car towed, and she gets to walk. Wanted to share.

Sounds like LEO is out to make up budget shortfalls by "pimping" the SP's and targeting the hobbyist instead.

Be safe all.

Rmich6
01-20-09, 18:00
Got off work early today took a ride on the Avenue just east of Livernois turned down 35th street to go around block ran into a BSW at the stop sign I smiled then she lifted up her shirt showed me her tits got a good laugh and continued on my way. Over to Mc Graw spotted a fat WSW at the party store McGraw/Proctor figure one more pass on the Ave Livernois to Martin spotted a WSW about 30ish couldn't get a good look from the road so I pulled into the Mc D waited 4 her to pass.

As I was waiting in the Mc D parking lot a black Mercedes pulls up right next 2 me with 2 chicks in it I look over 1 gets out comes over 2 me and asks 4 directions to I94 then she says that they need to get to Bellville and need gas money Hummmm drivin a Mercedes and no money 4 gas? Then says she would take care of me if I would help them out. I am thinking 2 myself what the hell is going on here I either just got lucky or am about 2 be set up. So she jumps in we go 4 a ride while friend stays behind I helped them out in return 4 a favor. Damage was. 4 BBBJ w/ cfs. Her name was Katie is 21yo brunette nice little spinner. First time I ever had this happen it was Crazy. Got didgits. All went down around 2pm.

Mystery Date
01-21-09, 01:09
So she jumps in we go 4 a ride while friend stays behind I helped them out in return 4 a favor. Damage was. 4 BBBJ w/ cfs. Her name was Katie is 21yo brunette nice little spinner. First time I ever had this happen it was Crazy. Got didgits. All went down around 2pm.

Heh. In nearly 20 yrs. of mongering I've had this happen only about 3 times. I call it the ol' "Roll n' Blow" :) Once on Oakwood south of the bridge (long-dead stroll), once in the Corridor, and once near Fort & Outer Dr. Still, basically rare as hen's teeth.

Might as well share an odd story of my own. It had to be about 15 years ago (when I was young and foolish), I was "hunting" on a weekend night during the summer along Michigan. I had stopped in a store parking lot and a pretty little thing gave me "the look", or so I thought. I waved her over and after some small talk eventually made an indecent proposal (you can tell it was the good old days because I wasn't even worried about her being a decoy.) She wasn't a working girl, but instead of getting indignant and cussing me out she invited me to hang out on her porch for a while with her and her girlfriends. I spent a couple of hours sitting on the porch watching the traffic go by and bullshitting with them. She never mentioned my faux pas to the other girls, we just enjoyed the summer night outdoors.

Snow Man
01-21-09, 01:24
She said Redford PD is ruthless. You go to jail period. She works Woodbine, which she said is Detroit PD area (I learned something). I thought that was Redford, but she seemed to know it was Detroit uptil 5 Points. Anyway, she said Detroit likes to do stings between 4 am and 6 am in that area. Their MO is to watch a known SW, and any car she gets into gets pulled over within a block. Hobbyist goes to jail, car towed, and she gets to walk. Wanted to share.

Yep - DPD and Wayne Sherrifs crusie that area west of Tele up to 5 points. I've been burned by the sting you mention, although I didn't pick anyone up, SO I got the loitering ticket for being in the area during "prime time"

NutInHer
01-21-09, 16:40
Since when do you go to jail for a misdemeanor?

Never heard of that. Redford is messed up.

Spartan99
01-21-09, 20:13
Yep - DPD and Wayne Sherrifs crusie that area west of Tele up to 5 points. I've been burned by the sting you mention, although I didn't pick anyone up, SO I got the loitering ticket for being in the area during "prime time"

Snow Man,
was my intel correct on the times of the sting? Not much LE on Friday or Saturday evening from what I've seen. What kind of car should we be looking for? Do they park and watch? All intel is appreciated.

Jackbb
01-22-09, 11:07
Ever had the SW try to go through your pockets while she's on her knees servicing you? Has happened to me a few times, and have learned to prepare for such stunts. Once it happened at the Viking, when I caught her and removed her fingers from my pockets, she stated screaming that I was trying to kill her! She attacked me and I pushed her away, and ran out of the room. Outside two young guys came at me, and I fended them off with a folding chair until I could get inside my car and drive off.

I don't do the SW scene anymore after a 30+ year career. Too much LE, crack, disease, and total lack of work ethic given by the providers. I still dream of the days of Anderson's Gardens, Willis Show Bar, and factory girls who wanted to earn a little overtime money on the side.

Nowadays, the SCs are too expensive for little play, so I save up for the AMPs on occasion. My two cents worth, thanks for listening

Pussylicker2
01-22-09, 14:10
Anderson's Gardens was great. I picked up a girl one time, and she got in my pocket while doing me in the car. I didn't figure it out until she was dropped off. Then I was sitting at the bar in Saabs, and she walks in with a carry out tray and sits down. I was a little drunk, and still pissed, and I walked right to her and started screaming as I took a swing at the carry out and sent it flying across the room. Then I walked out of the bar, and the owner, Andy, follows me out and says "where you going?", like there was no reason for me to leave. I came back in 15 minutes, tipped the person who cleaned up the "fast food". They all just assumed I had a good reason for doing what I did.

The girls will try to get in your pockets! When I'm at a motel, if I have to pee I ask the girl to hold my pecker for me. They might think its because I get some kind of kinky thrill from it, but the reason is so they can't go through my pockets while I'm in the john.

Slick Jr
01-23-09, 00:32
It happened 2 me when I was green 2 the game. Bein young I would just tell them 2 cut that mess out. With more harsh words.
Since then I've proofed myself, i.e. money in socks, hidden pockets etc.,

But the one's that bother me now r the preggos. I would pick them up at nite, they would deny that they were p.g., but things change when we get a room and they only want 2 offer bj. Bein I am a fs type of dude this always bothered me. Which is also why I haven't posted in a while, since i'm lookin for fs, they must at least b a 6, which I ain't been seein. This week, I'll hit mcGraw 2 see if that fat WSW Rmich6 wrote about is there.

Michigan Guy
01-23-09, 10:04
Reading the stories about getting your pocket picked reminded me of what happened to me 20 yrs. ago. When I'm out of town alone I mysteriously become twice as horney. Back in the late 80's I was at a conference in New York City for a week. I was accompanied by my older female boss and another co-worker. They were both pretty quite and early to bed, etc., etc. We were actually staying at the Waldorf Astoria. I of course leave the bar at Midnight and start trolling downtown New York for hookers. I'm very rational after 15 run and cokes. Long story short, pickings are very light and I settle around 2 a.m. with a heavy bsw. After a stealthy entrance I get her up to my room where she gives me a mediocre BBBJ. During it she gets on top of me and rubs her huge boobs all over my face basically smothering me. And also picking my pocket. After the deed is done she bolts out the door saying she has to go. The next morning I wake up for the conference and realize that my wallet with all my credit cards and all my cash for the week is gone.

I blamed it on being pick pocketed in the bar in the lobby that night and lived off of my boss's credit card for the rest of the week. Quite a learning experience for me. Twice it's been attempted while mongering since, but both time's I caught them before they had any success.

Good luck and stay safe out there.

Been seeing my regular due to the cold and LE on the West Side. She's getting a little older, but what the hell so am I and she can still suck the chrome off of a bumper hitch!

NutInHer
01-27-09, 15:32
Recon mission around lunchtime on John R from 5 mile to 8 mile revealed some beat up SW's to be had. I strolled for about a half hour and seen atleast 8-10 SW's. Hell, I turned around at a corner north of 7 mile and there were 3 of them soliciting in one spot. None of these SW's exceeded a 2 or 3 on our trusty scale, but desperation can be fulfilled for some of you who don't care about their looks. These girls were beatin with the ugly stick a few times and were clearly cracked out.

Stay safe

Spartan99
01-28-09, 07:13
Did recon around 4:30pm of Michigan Ave and nothing, not one was out. Time of day wasn't the best, but shocked. I am getting more familiar with US24/6 mile area as a result. Didn't have time for Vernior stroll.

Slick Jr
01-29-09, 01:36
Recon mission around lunchtime on John R from 5 mile to 8 mile revealed some beat up SW's to be had. I strolled for about a half hour and seen atleast 8-10 SW's. Hell, I turned around at a corner north of 7 mile and there were 3 of them soliciting in one spot. None of these SW's exceeded a 2 or 3 on our trusty scale, but desperation can be fulfilled for some of you who don't care about their looks. These girls were beatin with the ugly stick a few times and were clearly cracked out.

Stay safe

I was goin to post these exact words. John R has become hideous.

Jackbb
01-29-09, 17:01
One guy mentioned preggos, I totally agree. IMHO, preggos are the lowest of the low! They're usually so lazy they won't use any birth control. I've mistakenly picked up one in the past, usually in the winter when they're covered up. Once in the notel, it's too late. They can't work in a variety of positions and they want you to nut in 30 seconds. Try to get them to use a little effort, and they answer with the classic line, "What do you think I am?" Someday, I'm going to answer honestly. My two cents worth, Thanks, JackBB.

Worker
01-29-09, 18:39
I saw 4 police cars and numerous people just outside one of the rooms, on their knees, hands on their heads with cops everywhere. Mostly marked cars. FYI.

Victory has always been a hot spot.

Roger Greene
01-29-09, 21:23
I saw 4 police cars and numerous people just outside one of the rooms, on their knees, hands on their heads with cops everywhere. Mostly marked cars. FYI.

Victory has always been a hot spot.Thanks for the heads up, that is usually one of my stomping grounds.

Pussylicker2
01-30-09, 00:10
I had a preggo sp once. She was too lazy to go out on the street, so I came to her place. She was always whinning about how tough it is and she didn't have enough to eat, and I used to bring her zucchinni from my garden. Zucchinni grow faster than weeds, and she ate them up, and I got a discount. Preggos can work out if you understand them.

Mileman
01-31-09, 07:59
Attention all monger's on the eastside, anybody know Lexi from Player's and Tycoon's ? Hot older Mexican dancer who was fs and offered carryout.

Colfaxer
02-02-09, 02:25
Hey guys,

Glad to see an active board! After reading all the reports, I have a good idea of my cruise route tomorrow. However, I specifically like the young, "crack thin" WSWs. If any one has ANY numbers they think fit the bill, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks, and be safe out there!

Sitruc12
02-02-09, 05:14
Whats up everybody? Just checkin in for the tele and 6 mile area. I don't have a lot of posts, but I have been reading these for years. I finally figured out how to post yesterday. Has anyone seen a SW, goes by the name of Sherry Lynn? Shes short with eccentric blonde curly hair. Shes usually all dolled up looking like shes high priced. Shes young looking, thin (not crackhead thin) and is up for anything. She stays at 6 and telegraph. Claims she lives alone but I always opt for car service. Real cool chick, great service, however you want it. Have number will share!

Tongue
02-02-09, 15:11
I was cruising John R last night and it was pretty dead. Then between 7 and 8 mile there were 2-3 gals lingering in the shadows. 1/2 dressed in 32 degree weather is a clue. I decided to pass as crowds make me jumpy. Anyone else out and sample the offerings?

Kingdom69
02-02-09, 20:17
Whats up everybody? Just checkin in for the tele and 6 mile area. I don't have a lot of posts, but I have been reading these for years. I finally figured out how to post yesterday. Has anyone seen a SW, goes by the name of Sherry Lynn? Shes short with eccentric blonde curly hair. Shes usually all dolled up looking like shes high priced. Shes young looking, thin (not crackhead thin) and is up for anything. She stays at 6 and telegraph. Claims she lives alone but I always opt for car service. Real cool chick, great service, however you want it. Have number will share!I have seen her a time or two, she lives in a house right off of 6 mile and telegraph. Nice, good service with no rushing.

K

Spartan99
02-07-09, 14:55
Saw LE working the Victory Inn. Had a dude being pat searched and what I was a BSW decoy gal walking.

X1970
02-08-09, 22:30
Redford Township has launched an all out revenue drive. This revenue will be coming out of your pockets. They have actually agreed to pay police officers 2 hours of overtime if they write 2 tickets per hour during their shift. This will surely result in some outstanding law enforcement! Your civil rights don't mean shit to a cop who can get a couple hours free pay. Steer well ckear of Redford!

Hoytota
02-09-09, 02:23
A sad state of affairs in Redford. Sad that a profession so noble has become so bastardized. The Detroit Metro area is easily one of the worst in the country, yet instead of going after gangs and drug houses, they choose to go after those in this hobby, topless bars and other victimless things. They are now almost exclusively revenue agents. What are the chances that they "fudge" a few tickets as well? Do they lose the overtime if people contest tickets and get them dismissed (often due to the cop not showing up)?

Slick Jr
02-09-09, 02:34
I never hit over there anyway. I am surprised the brotheren have had the success posted. But by nature, I never roll in Redford.

Mw Jrp
02-13-09, 12:51
Early eve the kind gemtlemen he is, picked me up at my hotel to show me the southwest Detroit streets. We rolled Livernois, Michigan, Central, McGraw, Woodmere, and the most productive Vernor. Along the way we spotted several in the rain that night and picked up a 45yo dripping wet wsw on Woodmere, name possibly Cry Baby or something like that.

I took the back seat with "baby" bareing her fairly firm B's and giving a BBBJ. Her belly was old, wrinkled, and I let her keep the pants over the flab. Her technique was fair to good, but the Detroit streets and alleys made it tough for me to nut. After 15 minutes she asked for some donation. I gave her .20 and the sucking started again. But 10 more minutes and .05 tip later we dropped her at her home, and I passed on a nut that eve.

Rolling thru Vernor one more time we spotted a 9-10 hottie young brunette, tight jeans 5'4" medium hair, possbly a ponytail. She was with a gal friend this time, and had just finished a pickup/date with a fella in a truck 30 minutes earlier. Spartan decided to hook her. When we pulled down the street and an alley the friend chased us, not the one he wanted. I think the 10 hoped in another vehicle, because we asked the girl to get the hot one. She was screaming Tara, Tara, and the sound echoed off the buildings. But alas hottie disappeared in the evening mist. The girl friend was young and sweet too, but Spartan is a discriminating monger, so it was a final roll thru and time to get home.

A great night of education, sharing of conquests, horror stories, war wounds, and all around fun. Thanks again to my friend, Spartan 99.

Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
02-13-09, 14:31
Rolled at 6pm, first to see what might be closer to home; Telegraph, Fenkel, Grand River, Woodbine. While I did see a wsw at 2pm on Woodbine behind the Victory, she still had that pregnant pouch look and shape. Maybe it was her clothes, but I wasn't interested. Later this day, no one was in site, so rolled to Fenkel and nothing worth picking, although 1 or 2 were available.

So, decided to trace Spartan 99's steps from last night and find that 10 from Wed night. Managed to get to Vernor as we did but I may need another eve of coaching from homey. Still along Vernor and Woodmere I spotted about 7 or 8 in 2.0 hours; but alas no 8's,9's or THE 10. I almost scooped one on Woodmere to see if she wanted to travel back to my room (about 20 miles), but she aged too much as see closed in on my window. Still she was 35ish and 5 or 6, but not close enough to 10.

I left around 10p and headed back to Tele/Fenkel. There were more there but not a wsw to be found. A few months ago, I saw a BSW, a real fine spinner, and if she was there I was ready to date. But nada. Then over to GR and Woodbine. Finally, at GR and Five Points at 11:30, Stacey darts across GR to the north or Eastside. I circled and scooped. She is a firm, thin, 44yo wsw, 5'4", 110#, blond, mousey but cute face, and a Minnie high pitched voice. Looks 35ish. She is also a crackedhead and had to use the pipe in my room.

Our deal was .40 H&H and she jacked me all the way, as I fondled her small, but fairly firm B's. I attempted to stroke the cat along the way, but she had panties and the jeans were very tight. In the room she puffed once, knelt in front of me, dropped my pants, and started a BBBJ. Stacy took it all, spit on it and slobbered things up the way I like. She used one hand stroking the boys, taint, and anus, and the other storked the shaft by the boys. It was a VERY FINE BJ, and I was ready for the other have in short order.

But the little liar, wouldn't drop trow or even remover her top. At least the tits were out. She just kept puting her mouth on my cock and tried to get my nut. I even wrestled her on the bed a bit, and decided, my mistake being too casual about what would take place, and since the BJ was exceptional, I opted for concessions. WTF a 9-10 BBBJ is hard to find every day, so a nuts a nut and I stood again with her kneeling. This time after the stroking hand worked the boys,taint, and anus, she actually went up for a prostate stimulation. In short order I nutted in her trap and she said she swallowed it all. In fact she might have spit in the bath, but who cares. Of course no phone; and the room is probably not her's either. Obviously, no pic either.

I gave her shit about breaking a contract. She sluffed it off as she rarely has sex; almost never, and loves BBBJTCWS. And since she's good at it what's the diff? I said if we ever date again I'm going to get that pussy. I have a feeling it would be tight, sweet, and long lipped.

So, it turned into an expensive BBBJ, but on balance damn near worth every penny. Besides, I didn't see much else all over town and too many hours of rolling. Stacey did remark, never pull into the Victory lot. LE is all over that place. She claimed to have a room at the Winston and a key with her. Also at 11pm a UC all black car had a white SUV in the convenient lot at 6 Mile, doors open and people out of it. They didn't stay there long, but may have been searching the vehicle long before I got there. With them occupied I felt safer rolling thru that area, and prevailed on finding Stacey.

Be safe and good hunting

Snow Man
02-13-09, 15:35
. Also at 11pm a UC all black car had a white SUV in the convenient lot at 6 Mile, doors open and people out of it. They didn't stay there long, but may have been searching the vehicle long before I got there. With them occupied I felt safer rolling thru that area, and prevailed on finding Stacey.

Be safe and good hunting

Be careful there brother. Remember what LIPIO means

Pussylicker2
02-13-09, 16:19
Be careful there brother. Remember what LIPIO means

It's not on the list of abbreviations. Thanks!

Mw Jrp
02-13-09, 20:40
Loitering In Public Intending Offense. Underneath the abbreviations might be something speciific like PROSTITUTION or some other offense. It might also state "NON NARCOTIC", to help explain the misdemeanor nature of pending charges. It's not in our abbs. It's covered in the District Court of Michigan. I think the 37th District is most familiar with it. But I'm from another state so I don't know what I'm talking about. MW

It's not on the list of abbreviations. Thanks!

Sitruc12
02-14-09, 06:27
Way to network. I would show some of my area if someone is interested in pickin up dimes. No promise, but i can find some dimes in the 5 6 7 mile and tele area on occasion. I can literally troll that area for 5 hours without conflict.

Elwin
02-14-09, 10:09
Loiter in a place of illegal occupation. Usually a blind pig.

Clinton Bush
02-16-09, 01:30
Rolled at 6pm, first to see what might be closer to home; Telegraph, Fenkel, Grand River, Woodbine. While I did see a wsw at 2pm on Woodbine behind the Victory, she still had that pregnant pouch look and shape. Maybe it was her clothes, but I wasn't interested. Later this day, no one was in site, so rolled to Fenkel and nothing worth picking, although 1 or 2 were available.

So, decided to trace Spartan 99's steps from last night and find that 10 from Wed night. Managed to get to Vernor as we did but I may need another eve of coaching from homey. Still along Vernor and Woodmere I spotted about 7 or 8 in 2.0 hours; but alas no 8's,9's or THE 10. I almost scooped one on Woodmere to see if she wanted to travel back to my room (about 20 miles), but she aged too much as see closed in on my window. Still she was 35ish and 5 or 6, but not close enough to 10.

I left around 10p and headed back to Tele/Fenkel. There were more there but not a wsw to be found. A few months ago, I saw a BSW, a real fine spinner, and if she was there I was ready to date. But nada. Then over to GR and Woodbine. Finally, at GR and Five Points at 11:30, Stacey darts across GR to the north or Eastside. I circled and scooped. She is a firm, thin, 44yo wsw, 5'4", 110#, blond, mousey but cute face, and a Minnie high pitched voice. Looks 35ish. She is also a crackedhead and had to use the pipe in my room.

Our deal was .40 H&H and she jacked me all the way, as I fondled her small, but fairly firm B's. I attempted to stroke the cat along the way, but she had panties and the jeans were very tight. In the room she puffed once, knelt in front of me, dropped my pants, and started a BBBJ. Stacy took it all, spit on it and slobbered things up the way I like. She used one hand stroking the boys, taint, and anus, and the other storked the shaft by the boys. It was a VERY FINE BJ, and I was ready for the other have in short order.

But the little liar, wouldn't drop trow or even remover her top. At least the tits were out. She just kept puting her mouth on my cock and tried to get my nut. I even wrestled her on the bed a bit, and decided, my mistake being too casual about what would take place, and since the BJ was exceptional, I opted for concessions. WTF a 9-10 BBBJ is hard to find every day, so a nuts a nut and I stood again with her kneeling. This time after the stroking hand worked the boys,taint, and anus, she actually went up for a prostate stimulation. In short order I nutted in her trap and she said she swallowed it all. In fact she might have spit in the bath, but who cares. Of course no phone; and the room is probably not her's either. Obviously, no pic either.

I gave her shit about breaking a contract. She sluffed it off as she rarely has sex; almost never, and loves BBBJTCWS. And since she's good at it what's the diff? I said if we ever date again I'm going to get that pussy. I have a feeling it would be tight, sweet, and long lipped.

So, it turned into an expensive BBBJ, but on balance damn near worth every penny. Besides, I didn't see much else all over town and too many hours of rolling. Stacey did remark, never pull into the Victory lot. LE is all over that place. She claimed to have a room at the Winston and a key with her. Also at 11pm a UC all black car had a white SUV in the convenient lot at 6 Mile, doors open and people out of it. They didn't stay there long, but may have been searching the vehicle long before I got there. With them occupied I felt safer rolling thru that area, and prevailed on finding Stacey.

Be safe and good hunting
is better than average FS. The prostate work, though rare from a SW, is a big plus in getting me to nut hard.

Spartan99
02-16-09, 17:17
Dreamed of BSW, 19, 5-4, 118 pds, c cup, nice in jean, wig, short hair, 7-8 in looks and 6 in skills. Nice BBBJCIM with S out the door. Easy dream for .2 and no drama. digits available. She mentioned having her own place for longer dreams along the 75 service drive, 4-5 story brown building. She said an old man lets her get her thing on in there. She was worthy of trip to notel, but time and budget didn't allow.

Follow up to the 10 spotted on W. Vernior the other night with MWJRP. Saw her in daylight, and she is a solid 8, tall and thin WSW. She had a little acne going on. Saw her at Woodmere and W. Vernior. I passed on her. Lots of guys were trolling, and she got picked up twice while I reconed.

StreetMeat
02-23-09, 01:26
Evening guys,

It looks like I couldn't stay away. I decided after a drought of mongering took the old car out for a spin. My travels took me to my old stomping grounds of john r. Due to the fact detroit is having a special election, dpd is out in force writing traffic and speeding tickets. I did manage to pick up this blonde near 8 mile, close to the party store. 20 for a french kiss and 5 as a tip. We get to talking and I asked about a few all time faves and life on the street.

-She does escorting on craigslist so some mongers might know her from there. I have the e mail, but I'm hanging on to it since she's willing to hook me up with some talent.

-DPD has been doing stings for revenue and the up coming mayoral elections, around the morning hours, so all you early risers watch out!

-Ashley, the girl with the silicone tits is out of jail finally, but has gained alot of weight. Might pass on her. Another one who's name I forgot is either out of the game or moved on. Any info on her is appriciated. Blondie is still active and working out of a house.

Stay safe guys.

Member #4085
02-23-09, 17:03
Evening guys,

It looks like I couldn't stay away. I decided after a drought of mongering took the old car out for a spin. My travels took me to my old stomping grounds of john r. Due to the fact detroit is having a special election, dpd is out in force writing traffic and speeding tickets. I did manage to pick up this blonde near 8 mile, close to the party store. 20 for a french kiss and 5 as a tip. We get to talking and I asked about a few all time faves and life on the street.

-She does escorting on craigslist so some mongers might know her from there. I have the e mail, but I'm hanging on to it since she's willing to hook me up with some talent.

-DPD has been doing stings for revenue and the up coming mayoral elections, around the morning hours, so all you early risers watch out!

-Ashley, the girl with the silicone tits is out of jail finally, but has gained alot of weight. Might pass on her. Another one who's name I forgot is either out of the game or moved on. Any info on her is appriciated. Blondie is still active and working out of a house.

Stay safe guys.Thanks for the info. Coming from the Canton area I don't want to waste a lot of time driving to find the action is a no-no.

Bigboi47
02-25-09, 15:59
It is not fair in Los Angeles they have no snow and Sw's that look like this.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=773912#post773912

Slick Jr
02-28-09, 05:49
Any1 check out "Real Vice Cops" on
Spike yet? Curious if any one her ever spent time with "Jackie". Looked liked she's from the John R stroll from the background shots. if she'd gave him the bizness the WSWs on John R gave me, it couldn't have went down, LOL LOL !! Once he mentioned dope, she was like a dog off it's leash.

Spartan99
02-28-09, 08:45
We do have Canada. There are model types to be had there for 2.0. The agencies will describe them to a T for you. But yes, she is a looker. Thanks for the pics.

It is not fair in Los Angeles they have no snow and Sw's that look like this.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=773912#post773912

Bumper1
02-28-09, 19:49
All Fellow Mongers

This is my first posting & Im new to this hobby. I have had couple encounters before with Yolanda & Jada in Detroit. Hope everyone should have heard about these chicks.

Yolanda - She had pretty nice & heavy racks but she hurrys to complete. Not a very good company.

Jada - She is amazing & enjoys the session - she is a real GFE.

It would be really great if anyone could PM me some real contacts.

Slick Jr
03-08-09, 03:16
I'm growin a lil leary of seein the same ole Sw's on my strolls. Haven't had a true LSW in a while. Been with a couple WSWs who claim they were LSW, so whatever. Where and when 2 find them? PM me if you wish.

Worker
03-08-09, 09:46
Drove down Fort between Springwells and Clark last night about 7pm. Spotted 4 WSW's. I wasn't trolling at the time so I didn't investigate but they didn't look very good on the initial driveby anyways. But, they were out there in the rain regardless. FYI.

StreetMeat
03-09-09, 00:44
I'm growin a little leary of seein the same ole SW's on my strolls. Haven't had a true LSW in a while. Been with a couple WSWs who claim they were LSW, so whatever. Where and when 2 find them? PM me if you wish.Last I heard, try in the area of fort st. Or springwells. Not my fishing area but your welcome to try your luck there. If not, I'm willing to go half on a trip down to Tijuana or MDE.

John R mongers, has anyone picked up this girl recently? Around 5'7 about 140lbs, WSW with a boy cut? She seemed too new for the area. Quoted 30 bucks for a french lesson, but gave subpar service? Has anyone had a different experience with her? She can be seen around the 7 mile area near the hotel or state fair area. (sorry no name guys) also, theres another one near 8 mile, by the name of holly, around 5'5, early 20s. Was seen around at 1:30 am with a black guy, possibly a pimp.

Stay safe guys, uncle leo is still out and about.

Sanderz10
03-09-09, 13:47
Dreampt I was cruising Fenkel from M39 to Tele. About 1am. Saw a WSW. 30ish. Blonde, 5'5 about 140ish. Jeans and purple sweater. Looked to be an 8 on the scale. Walking east. I passed and turned around to attemp to scoop her up. 2 LE cars near where I turned around. Not sure if they were watching her or not. Got myself out of there. Any one know or seen this chick. Keep your eyes out for her. Might be a diamond in the rough.

Gimmesim
03-09-09, 19:54
Can some one tell me how to P.M other members now that I've registered. Sorry, but I'm kind of new here.

Thanks in advance.

Worker
03-10-09, 05:39
Can some one tell me how to P.M other members now that I've registered. Sorry, but I'm kind of new here.

Thanks in advance.

Just click on the person's name and you will get a drop down menu.

AllwaysLookin
03-10-09, 14:13
Dreampt I was cruising Fenkel from M39 to Tele. About 1am. Saw a WSW. 30ish. Blonde, 5'5 about 140ish. Jeans and purple sweater. Looked to be an 8 on the scale. Walking east. I passed and turned around to attemp to scoop her up. 2 LE cars near where I turned around. Not sure if they were watching her or not. Got myself out of there. Any one know or seen this chick. Keep your eyes out for her. Might be a diamond in the rough.

I have a hard time thinking this is anything but a sting. I have not seen anything over a 2 in that area in a long long time.

Roger Greene
03-10-09, 14:31
Was in town near my old stomping grounds so I thought I would take a look. Was on fort and springwells when I seen 2 wsw and 1 bsw. all three were about a 6-7 on the scale. Time permits I will be heading back again this week and will have a better report.

Roger

Bigboi47
03-10-09, 18:26
It just shows you how different the sw scene varies from city to city.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=779867#post779867

Mystery Date
03-11-09, 06:13

Spent a few days in LA and Orange County not too long ago. The providers trend to dress up like hookers on TV and in the movies (go figure, right...) but the prices are high and I wasn't generally all that impressed by the service, either. In my experience, your dollar goes a lot farther here at home, though the SoCal girls sure are fun to look at on the stroll.

JuanTheJohn
03-11-09, 16:23
Spent a few days in LA and Orange County not too long ago. The providers trend to dress up like hookers on TV and in the movies (go figure, right...) but the prices are high and I wasn't generally all that impressed by the service, either. In my experience, your dollar goes a lot farther here at home, though the SoCal girls sure are fun to look at on the stroll.I agree. You definitely get more bang for your buck here in Michigan.

Kc Kappa
03-12-09, 04:22

Shit we all need to take a weekend trip out there!!!

Mw Jrp
03-12-09, 12:35
Just an FYI for all us midwest mongers. I've spent last week on LBB and OC and let me tell you we have it much better than it appears in those Calif forums. We have more gals on the streets and half the price. And if you like them 20ish you'll roll for days out her and not find one. Then when I did see the 20ish BSW (about an 8+) wouldn't get in the car; and I circled twice. Anything a 5 plus is scooped so fast you'll never get it. If it were not for a couple pm's I'd have missed tasting the good stuff, but I got a nice hookup.

In the desert I got no help from the local mongers and stumbled across a bsw who provided affordable and decent service; and then gave me a referrral which put me into a local SW's hotel for some WSP action that I prefer at usual midwest rates. Frankly, I cannot wait to return to my mongering turf and get back to herds of young hoes. Just my 2 cents.

Shit we all need to take a weekend trip out there!!!

Snow Man
03-13-09, 19:05
Just an FYI for all us midwest mongers. I've spent last week on LBB and OC and let me tell you we have it much better than it appears in those Calif forums. We have more gals on the streets and half the price. And if you like them 20ish you'll roll for days out her and not find one. .

First off; MwJrp, is still the mongering HERO, for making the trip and reporting.
Second; the boys out west do take WAY more pics then we do. We could do a better job taking and posting pics (although Mw Jrp, leads in this area as well)

Tongue
03-13-09, 21:13
First off; MwJrp, is still the mongering HERO, for making the trip and reporting.
Second; the boys out west do take WAY more pics then we do. We could do a better job taking and posting pics (although Mw Jrp, leads in this area as well)
True True. I would suspect that in the areas out west they won't shoot you if you start taking pics. LOL
I have cruised the last few days and found NOTHING. NADA. ZILCH.
Very frustrating to say the least.

Forever Det
03-13-09, 22:39
Fellow Mongers

Haven't been out for a little while because of weather and economy. Had the occassion to run into a couple of wsw on the west side, off the livernois stroll yesterday. Two seperate quotes started @ .3 for a standard bbj & .5 for h & h. One of the providers even quoted $ for a room date. Of course they were both blown off in short order....

What am I missing?? They were both in the 5-6 range, 25-35. I'm sure I could have negotiated, but just didn't think they were worth it. I guess things arn't as bad as I thought with the economy. If guys are giving up that kind of cash for sw's in this area, then I guess the economy is on the upswing. If not, please stop over paying! Still have a couple of regulars for the right price, but was looking for something new.

Thanks for the help guys.....

Be Safe Out There

F.D.

Worker
03-14-09, 16:26
Picked up a wsw with short blonde hair, skinny, average height at about 1:30pm. The only one around at the time. Lousy bbj and I couldn't even finish for $.25. She said she was out all night/all day and I could tell she was tired. Even without being tired she would probably still give a lousy bbj though. As I was leaving I saw another wsw in the same area but didn't want to chance it. Oh well, win some-lose some. I called my 'old reliable' so I'll go get some satisfaction later today.

Anyone care to share their digits? PM me. Thanks.

RoadWarrior615
03-14-09, 17:54
also, theres another one near 8 mile, by the name of holly, around 5'5, early 20s. Was seen around at 1:30 am with a black guy, possibly a pimp.

Stay safe guys, uncle leo is still out and about.Holly? Does she look mixed or non white kinda of Hispanic or such? If so she has full blown AIDS. I kno where from Michigan and she is from another city but she did tell me she was going to Detroit.

And she never tells people she have full blown aids and lots of people do have sex with her unprotected.

Mystery Date
03-20-09, 05:44
Not sure if it was Wayne County or Detroit PD, but there were several tow trucks and several unhappy mongers getting popped on the John R stroll just south of 7 Mile earlier this week. A girl told me that she got busted "in flagrante" with a date -- she figured they'd been tailed from the spot where he picked her up. They let her go but cuffed him and took his car -- as usual, it's all about the money, kids. She mentioned LEO'd been pulling the same thing closer to 8 Mile the week before.

Be careful out there, guys -- looks like Uncle Leo needs donut money.

Hoytota
03-20-09, 11:43
If they're busting a drug deal, do you think they grab the buyer and let the dealer go? Who gets the stiffer penalty? If they were really trying to stop mongering, they'd target the provider, there are far less providers who probably have less chance of bailing themselves out and are repeat offenders, therefore it would be much more efficient to target them. That wouldn't be near a lucrative, more clients, more money. This is ALL about money. It's always about money. Do you think the roads would be safer with hidden speed traps or marked cars doing the speed limit in traffic? Pulling people over for next to nothing rather than keep patroling until they see someone actually causing potential danger? Which do you think is about money and is actually about protect the public?

Bigboi47
03-20-09, 14:19
If they're busting a drug deal, do you think they grab the buyer and let the dealer go? Who gets the stiffer penalty? If they were really trying to stop mongering, they'd target the provider, there are far less providers who probably have less chance of bailing themselves out and are repeat offenders, therefore it would be much more efficient to target them. That wouldn't be near a lucrative, more clients, more money. This is ALL about money. It's always about money. Do you think the roads would be safer with hidden speed traps or marked cars doing the speed limit in traffic? Pulling people over for next to nothing rather than keep patrolling until they see someone actually causing potential danger? Which do you think is about money and is actually about protect the public?
Actually they target customers to scare them away, less customers less working girls. And for some neighborhoods it has become a quality of life issue for residents that live south of 8Mile and near Mich Ave. So sometimes LEO responds to residents and business complaints.

Punishr
03-20-09, 17:59
Actually they target customers to scare them away, less customers less working girls. And for some neighborhoods it has become a quality of life issue for residents that live south of 8Mile and near Mich Ave. So sometimes LEO responds to residents and business complaints.

There have always been neighborhood complaints(decades). The only thing that has changed is the fines, instead a few hundred now they get several thousand.

LEO always mentions drugs when talking about prostitution. If an unsophisticated SW or a customer like myself, who doesn't use, can find them(SW knows where) how come they can't. Why are they not going undercover as customers and going to the drug sources by using the SW? The reason is profit is a higher priority than anything else. The same reason traffic tickets in Detroit has increased 94% since 2002. Murders, rapes, robberies, assaults and burglaries increased by 56% in the same time period.

Snafu2
03-20-09, 23:16
Not sure if it was Wayne County or Detroit PD, but there were several tow trucks and several unhappy mongers getting popped on the John R stroll just south of 7 Mile earlier this week. A girl told me that she got busted "in flagrante" with a date.- she figured they'd been tailed from the spot where he picked her up. They let her go but cuffed him and took his car.- as usual, it's all about the money, kids. She mentioned LEO'd been pulling the same thing closer to 8 Mile the week before.

Be careful out there, guys.- looks like Uncle Leo needs donut money.LOTS of LE out in force along John R. This afternoon. Saw four individual black and whites, and one just north of Centerfolds had a WSW spread out on the hood.

Big Hc
03-21-09, 14:02
LOTS of LE out in force along John R. This afternoon. Saw four individual black and whites, and one just north of Centerfolds had a WSW spread out on the hood.It is election season in Detroit now and again this fall.

Everyone be careful out there.

StreetMeat
03-21-09, 16:43
It is election season in Detroit now and again this fall.

Everyone be careful out there.Leave to the mayor and the city council to mess up my mongering for the forseeable future

I can pretty much confirm the early posts. The girls are out there but USE FUCKING CAUTION when picking up! Be aware of a black sedan crusing around, I passed by one and they gave me a nasty look!

But my luck came thru when I found blondie, swooped her up and ran to the nearest no tell. 25 room+ 50 for a little loving and some info.

-yeah theres a election coming up, but also theres been drug related killings and the girls getting beaten and raped out here. Blondie related to me a story how she was assaulted by a monger with a gun (thanks for making it harder for us to get some dumbass)

-now in order to avoid being out on the stroll, they are now using pre paid cell phones to set up dates, I have her number and another WSW. Willing to share with senior members with reason. Pm me with details.

-the SW that roadwarrior was talking about wasnt my holly, but I belive she's going by renee now. Rumor has it that the health department is looking for her due to her HIV positive status, so guys steer away! Was last sighted at the coney island.

-speaking of holly, I met up with her again, (about 5'5, black short hair, blue eyes, around 130lbs caucsasian) got a french lesson for a jackson. She s staying with someone, even applied for a job. Still tricking, I can give senior members a area to find her.

Can't say this enough, stay safe guys, especially now!

Forever Det
03-22-09, 10:52
Fellow Mongers

Was watching the Vice Cops on cable the other day and saw the Wayne County Sherriffs Department setting up a sting with decoys in the golden triangle area. No street signs out but it looked like six mile, telegraph, grand river area. I know the shows can be dated, but it looked pretty recent. I guess we can all learn from L.E. tactics, nothing that hasn't been discussed on the board here.

They took one monger down, and took his car. L.E. on tape were saying he strolled around the block four times before he approached the under cover and solicited her. This guy had his pants down and was masturbating when he stopped to talk to the decoy....Stupid!! Couple things I noticed about the U.C. Operation.

1- Decoy was standing in the street & corner, not walking.
2- Decoy would not get into the guys car.
3- L.E. Cars that stopped the guy were U.C. but looked like cop cars.

Just a few things to look for when strolling, these three are red flags for me. I get out of the area fast if I feel the situation isn't right. Better to be safe, and miss out on something. I can always shop another day. Hope this helps a little.

Be Safe Out There & Keep the Prices Down!

F.D.

Spartan99
03-22-09, 13:42
Fellow Mongers

Was watching the Vice Cops on cable the other day and saw the Wayne County Sherriffs Department setting up a sting with decoys in the golden triangle area. No street signs out but it looked like six mile, telegraph, grand river area. I know the shows can be dated, but it looked pretty recent. I guess we can all learn from L.E. tactics, nothing that hasn't been discussed on the board here.

They took one monger down, and took his car. L.E. on tape were saying he strolled around the block four times before he approached the under cover and solicited her. This guy had his pants down and was masturbating when he stopped to talk to the decoy....Stupid!! Couple things I noticed about the U.C. Operation.

Just a few things to look for when strolling, these three are red flags for me. I get out of the area fast if I feel the situation isn't right. Better to be safe, and miss out on something. I can always shop another day. Hope this helps a little.

F.D.

Just to piggy back on what Det wrote, the likelihood of getting pinched when you follow all 22 rules is slim. Most I've talked to indicate their troubles started when they short cutted a rule. Slipped up. Make it a hobby and have some back up digits for a time when you must land something. Mongering should be hit and miss if your doing it right.

Kingdom69
03-22-09, 18:12
Fellow Mongers

F.D.I remember running through that area last year and watching a black SUV and some other unmarked cars bust people and within seconds the car was surrounded by people with cameras, filiming the entire bust. I never remember hearing about it making it on TV though. They were doing the sting at the party store next to the motel there on Tele and right at the corner of 6 and Tele. I saw the car get busted and high tailed it outta the area.

FLSTC
03-22-09, 23:52
I have been laid off for months and realizing I would not be able to pay some bills. I decided I would have some fun today. Hey I had not spent a penny on anything in months just bills and food.. I went for a cruise down 8mi and had seen a brown haired girl walking and decided to pick her up. Shes a cute little thing In about her mid 20’s nice body. Dawn (I think was what she told me her name was) and I agreed on .2 for a BJ. Well Mr. happy is out and at attention when she grabs the door handle and bolts out of the car grabbing her purse, that is tangled up on my seat adjuster. She pulls the purse but its not coming loose and I am now on my way over the passenger seat, and pissed off. She finally lets go and runs like hell. I finally get my jeans buttoned and decide I better get the hell out of there before someone starts chasing me. I drove home with the purse and opened it to find, a crack pipe, a lot of crack, her wallet with a drivers license, a hotel key, and $238 dollars and some odd change. Yes I took her money and will make my bills this month. I turned the purse over to a friend that owns a store, he called the police and told them he found it in his parking lot but that it had drugs in in. Ill bet if she reports it stolen they are going to want to have a long chat with her. It turned out to be not such a bad day after all. LOL

Mystery Date
03-23-09, 06:23
LEO always mentions drugs when talking about prostitution. If an unsophisticated SW or a customer like myself, who doesn't use, can find them(SW knows where) how come they can't. Why are they not going undercover as customers and going to the drug sources by using the SW? The reason is profit is a higher priority than anything else. The same reason traffic tickets in Detroit has increased 94% since 2002. Murders, rapes, robberies, assaults and burglaries increased by 56% in the same time period.

If it were truly a quality of life issue, they'd decriminalize it, set up a red-light district away from residences and non-adult businesses, tax it, and apply the revenues to drug treatment and medical care for the girls.

I'd love that. And a unicorn.

Tractorman
03-23-09, 16:19
If only I had before my (only) bust years ago ($900 of good dream funds gone) (PS: stay out of Flint!)

Have to admit it is still not clear to me if one can get in a pinch for "just looking"

Just to piggy back on what Det wrote, the likelihood of getting pinched when you follow all 22 rules is slim. Most I've talked to indicate their troubles started when they short cutted a rule. Slipped up. Make it a hobby and have some back up digits for a time when you must land something. Mongering should be hit and miss if your doing it right.

Member #4064
03-23-09, 19:21
If it were truly a quality of life issue, they'd decriminalize it, set up a red-light district away from residences and non-adult businesses, tax it, and apply the revenues to drug treatment and medical care for the girls.

I'd love that. And a unicorn.I think they should legalize it as it is in many other areas including some(Nevada) in the US. I don't want to get into a long political discussion but in general there is a big difference between legally wrong and morally wrong. For those who oppose it morally it becomes a matter of choice. Also, when you see reports on the news it is mostly about girls forced into prostitution. I am totally opposed to that and anything close to that. However, it would be good to see a report on the women who do it by choice (as in they are just lazy) and rake in money hand over first. If we saw there lavish lifestyle and that no one is forcing them but them being greedy maybe they would see the tax benefits.

He Jova
03-24-09, 14:10
From this week's Metro Times:

Headline: Longstanding grocery store is a skid row meet-and-greet

"There's a crowd milling outside the T*m B*y S*p*r M****t at Second Avenue and Alexandrine in Detroit, even though it's freezing outside. There's always a crowd here.

"This spot, underneath the awning over the front door, is where the area's bums, beggars, hookers and drug dealers have gathered for years. This is their hangout. [...]"

Full text: http://www.metrotimes.com/culture/story.asp?id=13745

Partyboy
03-25-09, 21:02
Went out last weekend, John R. between 8 mile and 6mile. Saw absoluteley nothing out. I thought when the weather started to get warmer there would be more gals to choose from. Maybe I picked a bad time, noon to 3pm.

Headed over to Telegraph and GR. LEO at the Victory arresting some dude, probably scared off the gals. Went home decided it just wasn't a good day.

The Mad Humper
03-26-09, 11:27
I went for a ride last night to see if I could find some ***** to suck my dick. I drove up and down Fort street and on my first pass I saw a girl lingering on a side street about a half a block off of fort. I pulled around to do my slow drive by so I could get a good look at her and as she started walking toward my car I sped up because it was this skinny little black girl and she looked all hit up. As I passed her she yelled something and I just kept going. I did a you turn and headed back to do some trolling in another area and as I passing her the other way she was crossing the street. She was in the turn lane and as I passed her she spit at my car. Next I hit Woodmere and Vernor area and there was a lot of activity out there. I tried to avoid the area because of an incindent I had the night before at a gas station down there, but I couldn't help myself. I glad I took the ride. There was a lot of activity out that way. NOt necessarly on woodmere and vernor but on the side streets leading out that way. Lately I've been weaving in and out of the side streets and I've had some luck. This time it was on a side street way up near green street. I saw about three or four girls out and one girl walking toward central looked good. As I drove by I saw blonde hair, good body, and she looked to be in her early twenties. I turned around in the gas station and crept up to her and she did look good. I scooped her up and definately had hotel worthy butt. I didn't plan on spending the extra cash but with quality butt like that I had too. She said her name was LA. She had blonde hair, good looking face, no achne, tone body, B or C cups, and she had clean clothes on. On the way to the motel I passed another girl near oakwood that looks a little above average named tassy. I asked that ***** I was with if she'd be into having another girl joining us. She didn't care. I drove around the block to pick up tassy and I asked LA if she'd eat her pussy and stuff while I fucked her. She's like "I like pussy". Got around the block and tassy was gone. I was like Damn it. I went to the motel with jewels and had a good time. No hassels from her when I got in the room. The menu I enjoyed was BBBJCIM, cfs, greek. I will definately be looking her up in the near future.

Mister Fox
03-26-09, 17:10
Hello fellow mongers,

I'm a former member (My username was KingDing). I hadn't posted in awhile and ended up I losing my login details.

I dreamt the other night that i was cruising the Harper and Van Dyke area and came across a bsw coming from that gas station at the corner. She looked to be in her late 20s/early 30s. She was actually a diamond in the rough because usually that area has anorexic looking crackheads After about a minute of negotiating, i talked her down to .25 for Half and Half.

We pulled over on a side street. I let the passenger set back and told her to turn around and bend over. After FS I let my seat back and she gave me a BBBJTC. She was very into it and told me that she enjoyed what she did. She told me that it would turn her on if i would FUTB, but i gracefully declined.

Overall, it was a very good experience and if I see her again, i would definitely get at her again.

*Be smart and be safe*

Oh yeah, she told me her name, but i was kind of buzzing a lil and forgot it

Jooop
03-26-09, 18:48
Went out last weekend, John R. between 8 mile and 6mile. Saw absoluteley nothing out. I thought when the weather started to get warmer there would be more gals to choose from. Maybe I picked a bad time, noon to 3pm.

Headed over to Telegraph and GR. LEO at the Victory arresting some dude, probably scared off the gals. Went home decided it just wasn't a good day.Damn I quit going there after the girl with sores all over body and tbs rob me.

Pussylicker2
03-26-09, 19:38
I've been by there hundreds of times, but I don't think I ever stopped in. From now on I'm going to stop and get a pack of gum while I'm cruising about.

From this week's Metro Times:

Headline: Longstanding grocery store is a skid row meet-and-greet

"There's a crowd milling outside the T*m B*y S*p*r M****t at Second Avenue and Alexandrine in Detroit, even though it's freezing outside. There's always a crowd here.

"This spot, underneath the awning over the front door, is where the area's bums, beggars, hookers and drug dealers have gathered for years. This is their hangout. [...]"

Full text: http://www.metrotimes.com/culture/story.asp?id=13745

Kc Kappa
03-27-09, 00:09
I drove home with the purse and opened it to find, a crack pipe, a lot of crack, her wallet with a drivers license, a hotel key, and $238 dollars and some odd change. Yes I took her money and will make my bills this month. I turned the purse over to a friend that owns a store, he called the police and told them he found it in his parking lot but that it had drugs in in. Ill bet if she reports it stolen they are going to want to have a long chat with her. It turned out to be not such a bad day after all. LOL

That is one of the funniest and incredible hobby stories I have ever heard!! You know we have all at one time or another thought about stealing our money back and to actually get away with her money when she was trying to scam you when you could really use the money is just amazing!!!

Lafayette Joe
03-27-09, 04:09

Headed over to Telegraph and GR. LEO at the Victory arresting some dude, probably scared off the gals. Went home decided it just wasn't a good day.I was up in town visiting last weekend and on Saturday night around 3am girls were in evidence. Saw 3 or 4 on John R between 6 mi and State Fair.

Mystery Date
03-27-09, 04:55
I've been by there hundreds of times, but I don't think I ever stopped in. From now on I'm going to stop and get a pack of gum while I'm cruising about.That place is still a slice of old-school Cass Corridor while the nearby area continues to gentrify. I've seen crazy stuff happen there -- knock-down, drag out fights between crackheads, paddy wagons sweeping up dealers, etc. I stopped there once to buy a drink and this skinny old crackhead asked (demanded, really) a handout, and I had the temerity to tell her no. She runs up to the car and starts screaming at me as I start to pull off, runs along behind the car, calling me every name in the book as I drive off, laughing.

Cocaine, it's a helluva drug.

The Mad Humper
03-27-09, 11:41
I went for a ride again last night out around vernor and central area and I saw some activity again. My first pass down vernor I spotted Jay but I've seen her too often and decided to pass. I was hoping to have a repeat with LA. I drove around for about forty five minutes and really didn't see anything I was interested in seeing. The girls were out but there really wasn't anything over a five. I wound up getting onto livernois and I was heading toward Michigan and I spotted something that looked alright about a mile before I hit michigan. I usually don't see much on livernois but I swung around to take another look. She looked alright so I decided to give it shot. She got in the car and she was a bit older than I like. She was probably thirty years old. Her body wasn't banging like LA's but I definately would not pass on the opportunity to do her. She said her name was rachel and she gave me some BS line that she doesn't do this very often and she's out becasue its her kids birthday. I would have liked to have gotten a room with this chick but I really didn't feel like spending the extra case. I spent more than I wanted to the night before with LA. I found a safe spot to park and settled for a BBBJ. I asked her if she would take off her sweatshirt and she had no problem with that. She had nice b's. She didn't let me cum in her mouth but at the end she jerked it and smacked it off of the side of her face leaving jizz all over her face. Looks I'd give her about a seven and becasue there was no cim I'd give the BJ about a 7 as well.

Sparkeyman
03-28-09, 07:55
I have been laid off for months and realizing I would not be able to pay some bills. I decided I would have some fun today. Hey I had not spent a penny on anything in months just bills and food.. I went for a cruise down 8mi and had seen a brown haired girl walking and decided to pick her up. Shes a cute little thing In about her mid 20’s nice body. Dawn (I think was what she told me her name was) and I agreed on .2 for a BJ. Well Mr. happy is out and at attention when she grabs the door handle and bolts out of the car grabbing her purse, that is tangled up on my seat adjuster. She pulls the purse but its not coming loose and I am now on my way over the passenger seat, and pissed off. She finally lets go and runs like hell. I finally get my jeans buttoned and decide I better get the hell out of there before someone starts chasing me. I drove home with the purse and opened it to find, a crack pipe, a lot of crack, her wallet with a drivers license, a hotel key, and $238 dollars and some odd change. Yes I took her money and will make my bills this month. I turned the purse over to a friend that owns a store, he called the police and told them he found it in his parking lot but that it had drugs in in. Ill bet if she reports it stolen they are going to want to have a long chat with her. It turned out to be not such a bad day after all. LOLThis is pure gold. The most I ever got out of a deal gone bad is a unopened bottle of Jack Daniels that the girl got at a liquor store I took her to before she took my 30 and bolted. I did not buy her the bottle.

Worker
03-28-09, 08:52
Went for a drive last night about 8:00pm, down Fort, from Springwells to past Junction. Clear sky's, 45 degress, light wind. I saw one WSW around Livernois/Military area that I'd seen before and had a lousy dream about. Made a couple of passes but maybe it was just too early. Then I headed up to Vernor and made a couple of passes from Springwells to Woodmere. I saw one WSW right away but she looked a little older in the face but with a nice body. I make a few passes up/down Vernor to see what else there might be, check for LEO, etc. There's always a lot of traffic on Vernor in that area so you have to stay sharp in your dream. Now about 8:30pm-ish. I finally picked her up on Pearl just off Vernor. We agreed on $.25 so my dream continued on. We found a nice secluded spot for some great wet, slurpy, shaft lickin', DT'n, face smakin', dirty talkin', bbjcim with spit out the door. A very nice dream. I haven't had a nice dream in a while now. But, she didn't have digits. Just my luck.

I did drop her off at her apartment and she told me where to park under her specific window and honk the horn. Not sure I want to do that based on the proximity but some times the little guy starts thinking irrationally and you end up doing irrational things. All in all a good night. I don't have a lot of time for mongering these days and this night ended up working out well. So, anyone willing to help me out with some digits would be great. The ones I get keep ending up as "this number is no longer in service"......

Stay safe.

The Mad Humper
03-30-09, 19:42
I woke up early Sunday morning and decided to take a drive to see if anything decent was out and about. I went up and down vernor and didn't see anything over about a four. It was mostly the old worn out girls walking around. Next I went over to Michigan and didn't see anything. I went back down to fort street and when I got to the fort street and junction area I noticed a nice little blonde walking out the truck stop parking lot and heading toward juntion. I cut around the block I really liked what I saw. She was a cute little blonde with a pink shirt on. Her tits looked nice through her shirt. On the stripper scale she'd have been an 8. I'm in the area a lot and was a little spooked by the number of police cars I saw. Also, some larger SUV's were in the area and I don't remember seeing them before. I decided to hold off on stopping. I still did loop the area and I saw someone in a truck pull over and get pick her up. About fifteen minutes later I saw the same truck pulling off of the side street with no girl in it. He jumped onto the express and took off. I drove around about a half hour more hoping the girl I saw would resurface. She never did. I took the long way to work on Monday morning hoping to see her but as of yet no luck. There are a lot of hags in that area, but once again, from time to dime you can find a gem.

Sitruc12
04-04-09, 02:33
I have been laid off for months and realizing I would not be able to pay some bills. I decided I would have some fun today. Hey I had not spent a penny on anything in months just bills and food. I went for a cruise down 8mi and had seen a brown haired girl walking and decided to pick her up. Shes a cute little thing In about her mid 20’s nice body. Dawn (I think was what she told me her name was) and I agreed on. 2 for a BJ. Well Mr. Happy is out and at attention when she grabs the door handle and bolts out of the car grabbing her purse, that is tangled up on my seat adjuster. She pulls the purse but its not coming loose and I am now on my way over the passenger seat, and pissed off. She finally lets go and runs like hell. I finally get my jeans buttoned and decide I better get the hell out of there before someone starts chasing me. I drove home with the purse and opened it to find, a crack pipe, a lot of crack, her wallet with a drivers license, a hotel key, and $238 dollars and some odd change. Yes I took her money and will make my bills this month. I turned the purse over to a friend that owns a store, he called the police and told them he found it in his parking lot but that it had drugs in in. I'll bet if she reports it stolen they are going to want to have a long chat with her. It turned out to be not such a bad day after all. LOLI just met a Dawn (not sure if its the same one). Shes 39, brunette, tan, and fake d cup tits. She said she used to be a dancer (obviously). She doesn't look a day over 29. I randomly ran into her in the suburb that she "lives". She asked me for a ride to john are and 7 mile. Pretty obvious what she was doing there. Not an area I am familiar with, but I took her anyway. She offered me the full menu, and gave me a number. Glad I got the number but had no time for fun. Anyone know of her? Any info would be great.

Sitruc12
04-05-09, 03:28
I saw Michelle walking at 6 and tele. She was 28, 5'7 prolly 140 tops.She wears nerdy glasses, has short black hair, and bangs. Said she lived in Novi. This one's fresh and hot. She has natural D cups, and they are hot. She gives excellent dome. Get it while its hot.

Did I mention D cups?

Jooop
04-05-09, 06:35
I just met a Dawn (not sure if its the same one). Shes 39, brunette, tan, and fake d cup tits. She said she used to be a dancer (obviously). She doesn't look a day over 29. I randomly ran into her in the suburb that she "lives". She asked me for a ride to john are and 7 mile. Pretty obvious what she was doing there. Not an area I am familiar with, but I took her anyway. She offered me the full menu, and gave me a number. Glad I got the number but had no time for fun. Anyone know of her? Any info would be great.Watch out on John R area I was rob by a TS There and it was hot until felt a d. Bigger then mine OH I was Rob also.

Slick Jr
04-06-09, 03:46
Has any1 been with the WSW with the long stride walk. She always showin her legs i.e. skirt, dress, short shorts. She's slim with short brown hair. PM me if you wish. Also any info on Angel, WSW bout a 4, late 20's, long brown curly hair but wears a scully, 5'4'' and if u get past the acne, not too bad lookin. She usually btw 8 and state fair.
Both I would give a 4 at best. Just thinkin bout pickin up sum Sw's that are a 4-6 (hopin thay may turn out to have good F/S) because that's the best I've been seein. If their face is half decent, maybe I can roll with em, just to stay in the game.

Slick Jr
04-06-09, 03:53
Watch out on John R area I was rob by a TS There and it was hot until felt a d. Bigger then mine OH I was Rob also.

The area is can b TS heavy. Every1 around there know what's up. When u pick up a SW aound there, just ask what they r, they'll tell u.

Syber Bear
04-06-09, 09:24
I saw Michelle walking at 6 and tele. She was 28, 5'7 prolly 140 tops.She wears nerdy glasses, has short black hair, and bangs. Said she lived in Novi. This one's fresh and hot. She has natural D cups, and they are hot. She gives excellent dome. Get it while its hot.

Did I mention D cups?That's my normal stomping grounds and I missed that one this weekend. Is she a day or night shifter?

Vijay Mark
04-06-09, 12:07
I woke up early Sunday morning and decided to take a drive to see if anything decent was out and about. I went up and down vernor and didn't see anything over about a four. It was mostly the old worn out girls walking around. Next I went over to Michigan and didn't see anything. I went back down to fort street and when I got to the fort street and junction area I noticed a nice little blonde walking out the truck stop parking lot and heading toward juntion. I cut around the block I really liked what I saw. She was a cute little blonde with a pink shirt on. Her tits looked nice through her shirt. On the stripper scale she'd have been an 8. I'm in the area a lot and was a little spooked by the number of police cars I saw. Also, some larger SUV's were in the area and I don't remember seeing them before. I decided to hold off on stopping. I still did loop the area and I saw someone in a truck pull over and get pick her up. About fifteen minutes later I saw the same truck pulling off of the side street with no girl in it. He jumped onto the express and took off. I drove around about a half hour more hoping the girl I saw would resurface. She never did. I took the long way to work on Monday morning hoping to see her but as of yet no luck. There are a lot of hags in that area, but once again, from time to dime you can find a gem.I saw the similar blonde that you mentioned (fort/junction) on saturday at 10 ish, she was a 8/9 in the scale, she gave the right looks, but a lot of LEs in the area. 3 of the LE were near to Arvin Merter, 2 were on Junction. Just not safe to pick up.

Sitruc12
04-07-09, 03:02
That's my normal stomping grounds and I missed that one this weekend. Is she a day or night shifter? She was out at night, near bar time. Her number worked for a minute, but not anymore. She was callin me from all over the place, from novi, to joy and southfield to wherever. Good luck trackin this one down. Flakes

FLSTC
04-07-09, 23:53
I think its a different Dawn mine looked in her 20's. She had a small frame and flat chested. I found her 8mi and Gratiot area.

I just met a Dawn (not sure if its the same one). Shes 39, brunette, tan, and fake d cup tits. She said she used to be a dancer (obviously). She doesn't look a day over 29. I randomly ran into her in the suburb that she "lives". She asked me for a ride to john are and 7 mile. Pretty obvious what she was doing there. Not an area I am familiar with, but I took her anyway. She offered me the full menu, and gave me a number. Glad I got the number but had no time for fun. Anyone know of her? Any info would be great.

Punishr
04-08-09, 20:24
I saw this post here on the Law Enforcement Information board and it seems like good advice for an encounter with LE.

I am an attorney, with about 20-30 percent of my practice devoted to criminal defense. I would like to comment that, by and large, law enforcement's single best source of evidence comes from the defendant's big mouth AFTER the defendant makes contact with a police officer. Here's a common example.

I had a client who picked up a SW. On the way to his motel room, he was pulled over by the police. One officer took the SW out and questioned her, and the other one questioned my client. The cop told the client that he should "tell the truth" because it would be "best" for him, etc. Etc. The cop also implied that the SW would tell the officers what's going on anyway, so the client may as well "come clean. " Well, my client spilled the beans and stated that, yes, he had offered money for sex, and that they were on the way to a motel to consumate the deal. Based on my client's confession, he was convicted.

Some people believe that if an officer doesn't read you your Miranda rights, then your statements cannot be used against you. WRONG! Miranda applies only to CUSTODIAL interrogations. So, if you are handcuffed in a police car, then the police need to Mirandize you before questioning. But, simply asking questions prior to taking a suspect into custody does not require Miranda warnings for the statements to be admissible. Police are, of course, well trained in intimidation tactics.

So, what should you do? Should you lie and say something like, "Oh, I was just giving her a ride"? Absolutely not! Never lie to a police officer because (1) false statements to LE is generally a crime by itself, and (2) your lie can be used to impeach your credibility and evince a consiousness of guilt. So never, repeat NEVER, lie to a LE officer.

The best thing to do when questioned by an officer is simply say, "With all due respect, officer, I decline to make any statements. " Or, "With all due respect, officer, I am invoking my right to remain silent. " If the cop keeps on asking questions, simply repeat that statement.

People are generally loathe to refuse to answer questions because they think that such a refusal could be construed as an admission of guilt. This is absolutely FALSE! People have a constitutional right to remain silent and refuse to answer LE questions. Thus, if you are arrested, the fact that you refused to answer questions could not even be brought up in court. The prosecuting attorney could not say to a jury, "Obviously, the defendant is guilty because he did not coooperate with police. " No, the prosecution must rely on whatever evidence they have unrelated to any admissions or refusals to talk by the defendant. In the state where I practice, to ensure that the prosecution doesn't even raise this issue, I use a device called a "Motion in Limine" prior to the actual trial (and outside the presence of the jury), wherein I ask the judge to, in essence, order the prosecution to not even make any reference to my client's refusal to answer questions. The judge invariably grants the motion, and the DA is gagged.

In short, making statements to police cannot help you, they can only hurt you. In most of my criminal cases, if my client had only kept his or her mouth shut, the police would not have had enough evidence to make an arrest, let alone obtain a conviction. And as for the threat that the SW will "spill the beans, " I would not worry too much about that (unless she is a LE decoy) because her testimony alone would probably have absolutely no credibility.

If you keep your mouth shut when encountering police, and just politely refuse to answer questions, then police and prosecution will have to rely on other evidence to convict you. Well, at this point, there's nothing you can do about that, although, your attorney may be able to spin it to your favor. However, a defendant's own statements, if legally obtained by LE, are very difficult to refute in court.

Of course, as an attorney, I should point out that the best way to avoid legal problems is to never commit any crimes. With that said, remember to KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!

In other words there is no reason to talk with LE, they either have the physical evidence they need to charge you or they don't. There is simply nothing to talk about.

Spartan99
04-09-09, 07:48
Having had the experience of being questioned by LE, and let go, I can only say Amen. I had the boys roll up on me, SW jump out and walk away. They asked me a bunch of questions. All the while, I had already zipped up (condom on and all), and had my insurance, ect. ready by time they got to the window. After long questions in the alley, I did pose a question to them, "since me vehicle is properly operated on public roads, is there a problem with me being here?" They agreed there wasn't. After much threatening, HIV scare tactics, call your house, ect, I was let go. They were mature cops and we all knew what was up. They knew I wasn't going to crack. They asked if I had the day off, and that they were going to call me boss. It was crazy looking back.

Not that I am a lawyer, but have been sued quite a bit and did some constitutional law classes back in college (post Miranda). Radical is right. The Miranda rights only apply when your "in-communicado." Forgive the spelling, but basically the protection was set up for suspects unable to control their own setting, ect. Much case law defines the concept, but in your car, on a public road, your house, office... Miranda doesn't apply.

Never lie. LE are very good at detecting these.

Follow the rules and recon your areas well. Any concerns, call it a day, and don't pick up, just do recon. Have your car legal and in good working order. Buckle up. Be safe and try to keep some regular SPs at the ready.

Snow Man
04-09-09, 13:20
I saw this post here on the Law Enforcement Information board and it seems like good advice for an encounter with LE.

I am an attorney, with about 20-30 percent of my practice devoted to criminal defense. I would like to comment that, by and large, law enforcement's single best source of evidence comes from the defendant's big mouth AFTER the defendant makes contact with a police officer. Here's a common example.

I had a client who picked up a SW. On the way to his motel room, he was pulled over by the police. One officer took the SW out and questioned her, and the other one questioned my client. The cop told the client that he should "tell the truth" because it would be "best" for him, etc. Etc. The cop also implied that the SW would tell the officers what's going on anyway, so the client may as well "come clean. " Well, my client spilled the beans and stated that, yes, he had offered money for sex, and that they were on the way to a motel to consumate the deal. Based on my client's confession, he was convicted.

Some people believe that if an officer doesn't read you your Miranda rights, then your statements cannot be used against you. WRONG! Miranda applies only to CUSTODIAL interrogations. So, if you are handcuffed in a police car, then the police need to Mirandize you before questioning. But, simply asking questions prior to taking a suspect into custody does not require Miranda warnings for the statements to be admissible. Police are, of course, well trained in intimidation tactics.

So, what should you do? Should you lie and say something like, "Oh, I was just giving her a ride"? Absolutely not! Never lie to a police officer because (1) false statements to LE is generally a crime by itself, and (2) your lie can be used to impeach your credibility and evince a consiousness of guilt. So never, repeat NEVER, lie to a LE officer.

The best thing to do when questioned by an officer is simply say, "With all due respect, officer, I decline to make any statements. " Or, "With all due respect, officer, I am invoking my right to remain silent. " If the cop keeps on asking questions, simply repeat that statement.

People are generally loathe to refuse to answer questions because they think that such a refusal could be construed as an admission of guilt. This is absolutely FALSE! People have a constitutional right to remain silent and refuse to answer LE questions. Thus, if you are arrested, the fact that you refused to answer questions could not even be brought up in court. The prosecuting attorney could not say to a jury, "Obviously, the defendant is guilty because he did not coooperate with police. " No, the prosecution must rely on whatever evidence they have unrelated to any admissions or refusals to talk by the defendant. In the state where I practice, to ensure that the prosecution doesn't even raise this issue, I use a device called a "Motion in Limine" prior to the actual trial (and outside the presence of the jury), wherein I ask the judge to, in essence, order the prosecution to not even make any reference to my client's refusal to answer questions. The judge invariably grants the motion, and the DA is gagged.

In short, making statements to police cannot help you, they can only hurt you. In most of my criminal cases, if my client had only kept his or her mouth shut, the police would not have had enough evidence to make an arrest, let alone obtain a conviction. And as for the threat that the SW will "spill the beans, " I would not worry too much about that (unless she is a LE decoy) because her testimony alone would probably have absolutely no credibility.

If you keep your mouth shut when encountering police, and just politely refuse to answer questions, then police and prosecution will have to rely on other evidence to convict you. Well, at this point, there's nothing you can do about that, although, your attorney may be able to spin it to your favor. However, a defendant's own statements, if legally obtained by LE, are very difficult to refute in court.

Of course, as an attorney, I should point out that the best way to avoid legal problems is to never commit any crimes. With that said, remember to KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!

In other words there is no reason to talk with LE, they either have the physical evidence they need to charge you or they don't. There is simply nothing to talk about.

Having had the experience of being questioned by LE, and let go, I can only say Amen. I had the boys roll up on me, SW jump out and walk away. They asked me a bunch of questions. All the while, I had already zipped up (condom on and all), and had my insurance, ect. ready by time they got to the window. After long questions in the alley, I did pose a question to them, "since me vehicle is properly operated on public roads, is there a problem with me being here?" They agreed there wasn't. After much threatening, HIV scare tactics, call your house, ect, I was let go. They were mature cops and we all knew what was up. They knew I wasn't going to crack. They asked if I had the day off, and that they were going to call me boss. It was crazy looking back.

Not that I am a lawyer, but have been sued quite a bit and did some constitutional law classes back in college (post Miranda). Radical is right. The Miranda rights only apply when your "in-communicado." Forgive the spelling, but basically the protection was set up for suspects unable to control their own setting, ect. Much case law defines the concept, but in your car, on a public road, your house, office... Miranda doesn't apply.

Never lie. LE are very good at detecting these.

Follow the rules and recon your areas well. Any concerns, call it a day, and don't pick up, just do recon. Have your car legal and in good working order. Buckle up. Be safe and try to keep some regular SPs at the ready.

Having been down the LEO brick road myself, I think all of the above is VERY good advice. Another thing I always TRY to do is have my story straight all the time, and try to get SP's REAL(as in on their Drivers License) name, so the story is we know each other and decided to hang out.

Mister Fox
04-09-09, 18:34
Where the hell is the action?

Yesterday was a nice day, so I decided to dream about going on the stroll last night (I'm a night owl).

I started from Van Dyke and cruised 6 mile all the way to Woodward. No action whatsoever.

I even made a little detour up John R toward 7 mile. Nothing

So, I decided to take Woodward all the way down to the Cass Coridor area. On my way, I only saw about 3 BSW and 3 of those were crackheads. LOL

I even came out of my comfort zone and cruise Fort all the way down to Dix. Nothing but construction. On my way back I took Michigan. The only worthwhile action I spotted the entire stroll was two girls near Central walking very fast. Not sure if they were working, but my mongering senses told me they were. Still, something seemed fishy about them, so I decided to pass.

Even, my usual stomping grounds of 7 mile/Chalmers and Harper/Dickerson has been dead lately. Its a recession. What the hell is going on?

*Be smart, Be Safe*

Punishr
04-10-09, 11:14
Having been down the LEO brick road myself, I think all of the above is VERY good advice. Another thing I always TRY to do is have my story straight all the time, and try to get SP's REAL(as in on their Drivers License) name, so the story is we know each other and decided to hang out.

I don't think what you are saying is consistant with the post/advice. If you have a "story", you are lieing and the advice is not to lie. The advice was to delcine to make any statements. Mabe first ask why you are being stopped/questioned and the simply decline to make any statments about the suspected wrong doing. They either have physical evidence of a crime or they don't. There is nothing to "talk" about.

Snow Man
04-10-09, 14:50
I don't think what you are saying is consistant with the post/advice. If you have a "story", you are lieing and the advice is not to lie. The advice was to delcine to make any statements. Mabe first ask why you are being stopped/questioned and the simply decline to make any statments about the suspected wrong doing. They either have physical evidence of a crime or they don't. There is nothing to "talk" about.

Agree and Understand. In my experience, one of the first things that will be asked is "why are you in this area". You can't say, "...because I'm here cruising hookers....." (well I suppose you could say that, but that would be STUPID), so you need to run through your talk track in your head; why you are where you are. Or maybe a better way to say this is DECIDE what you are going to say and not say before hand, so that you don't fumble for words; even if what you say is "I didn't think I was doing anything wrong by driving down this street"

Sitruc12
04-11-09, 04:12
I usually tell them that I am looking for weed if I get stopped. Its not very embarrasing that way. As long as its not hard drugs, and you have nothing to hide in your car, it'll be ok.

Many times I have been stopped for no reason. They just wanna toy with ya a little bit. Don't let them see fear. They just wanna let you know that the streets belong to them and not you. Agree with them and you will be on yer way.

If you have a girl in your car, then you are screwed. She'll prolly have warrants (at best). And prolly drugs, pipes, and/or needles (at worst). Then both of you are going to jail.

Bigboi47
04-11-09, 15:00
Agree and Understand. In my experience, one of the first things that will be asked is "why are you in this area". You can't say, "...because I'm here cruising hookers....." (well I suppose you could say that, but that would be STUPID), so you need to run through your talk track in your head; why you are where you are. Or maybe a better way to say this is DECIDE what you are going to say and not say before hand, so that you don't fumble for words; even if what you say is "I didn't think I was doing anything wrong by driving down this street"
Say as little as possible, and if you have a girl in the car just say you gave her a ride. The sp will probably say that much anyway. And depending where you are say you just left the strip club, know which one is near by. Just stay calm and confident remember you have rights.

Sitruc12
04-12-09, 05:16
I did this a few months ago, just never remembered to share it:

While crusing my normal area, I spotted a girl I had never seen before. (So I thought) She looked good, young and tan, and I scooped her up. We both kinda looked at eachother funny, (like we had met before) but shrugged it off. She was giving me her sob story about how she ended up doing this street gig. She happened to mention the city she lived in and I freaked because Its the same city as mine. And thats when It got really embarassing! So it turns out that I know this girl! She's a few years younger than me and I Went to high school with her and her older siblings! Weird huh? Am I the only one thats had an encounter like this?

I didn't have the heart to do anything with her, so I Gave her some loot, hopefully to keep her mouth shut, and went on my way.

So, open poll for all of ya, so post a response!

Would you have done anything with the girl if in my shoes?

Original Man 78
04-12-09, 20:32
I would have hit it. It really depends on if she is willing to out herself as well. I have done friends and even college mates before. We see each other in passing and never mention the "other" relations.

I did this a few months ago, just never remembered to share it:

While crusing my normal area, I spotted a girl I had never seen before. (So I thought) She looked good, young and tan, and I scooped her up. We both kinda looked at eachother funny, (like we had met before) but shrugged it off. She was giving me her sob story about how she ended up doing this street gig. She happened to mention the city she lived in and I freaked because Its the same city as mine. And thats when It got really embarassing! So it turns out that I know this girl! She's a few years younger than me and I Went to high school with her and her older siblings! Weird huh? Am I the only one thats had an encounter like this?

I didn't have the heart to do anything with her, so I Gave her some loot, hopefully to keep her mouth shut, and went on my way.

So, open poll for all of ya, so post a response!

Would you have done anything with the girl if in my shoes?

Barond
04-13-09, 23:56
Cruised John R and at 8 mile this black dude wearing a pink hat is pretending to kiss me from 20 feet away on the curb. Yuck! Never saw fags in this area before. Saw another fag a bit south of 8 mile.

Weird that I didn't spot 1 WSW on John R during this cruise. Towards 6 mile I did see 3 BSW. 2 of them were thick and actually didn't look too bad and they were wearing tight black spandex/skirt hooker attire. I'm way too big of a chicken to scoop at night in this area.

On my way home, Gratiot between 7 and 8 mile I did see 3 WSW. I actually scooped 1 of them, but I let her go because I couldn't see myself enjoying any service from her. She was a blonde and probably a 4 on the scale. Looked pretty good from afar.

Sitruc12
04-15-09, 06:13
Does anyone know georgia? Maybe 5'6 curly hair, natural d cup. She is a semi regular around the tele, 6, 7 gr river area. If so, just curious how she ranks with all ya.

Syber Bear
04-15-09, 10:50
I had this nightmare where I saw this blond SW, around a 5 in looks. Gave her a ride and we decided to visit a notel up the street. Cause like we had met before. I came out of the bathroom to an extremely pregnant girl whose delivery date was in May. Not mine. Be careful out there guys. You don't know what you are getting into all of the time. Last thing you need is to have LE with your address info at a notel.

MI Hunter
04-15-09, 11:32
picked up amanda around midnight. light skinned black girl probably in her twenties. bbbj for .3. she said she doesnt do this all the time. only when desperate. says she only stays between ceceil and central. average service and unrushed.

Pancio
04-16-09, 20:04
I was in the are and I decided to take a drive on McGraw around 2 this afternoon and no luck. So I decided to go to Vernon and again dead. On the way home decided to take another drive on McGraw and I saw this nice looking girl and I thought to myself too good to be true. She was at the corner of Tarnaw (spell check) and McGraw at the gas station so I decide to pull in and act that I'm interested in gas. So i kind of wisle to get her attention and she comes over and asks me if I could give her a ride cuz her car broke down. I said surem she jumps in and of we go to Vernon area. While driving I put my hand on her leg and she asks if I want to have some fun. And after .5 fun I really what I had. She said she's not doing this regularly. I asked for digits but none were available.

FLSTC
04-16-09, 23:18
It was hopping on John R around noon today. I was working in the area and had lunch at the coney. I came out to 3 girls standing around my car asking for a ride around the block. One of them said shed do anything for.5 but I had the company truck and didn't want to take a chance. I did stop and think for a moment...anything???? You know I could of used help hanging sheet rock...and she did say anything. Saw others hanging out on the side streets and LE was out.

Sitruc12
04-17-09, 02:11
It was hopping on John R around noon today. I was working in the area and had lunch at the coney. I came out to 3 girls standing around my car asking for a ride around the block. One of them said shed do anything for. 5 but I had the company truck and didn't want to take a chance. I did stop and think for a moment. Anything? You know I could of used help hanging sheet rock. And she did say anything. Saw others hanging out on the side streets and LE was out.I'm trying to figure out if I should go to the unemployment office, or the coney on John R. I can hang sheet rock! I can mud and tape too. After, maybe I can find Dawn. Anyone seen here out there? 39 5'7 130 brown hair fake D's

LMAO. Bring a piper to the job site. Here ya go *****, hang some drywall. Take yer shirt off while you work.

Don't get caught in the company truck! Not worth it.

Barond
04-17-09, 23:55
Cruised around 8/Gratiot and Cass Corridor this evening, but can't say I saw much. Saw a few at Vernor, but nothing too good.

Rolled up to Michigan Ave and came across thin, curly long red haired WSW west of the mcdonalds a few blocks. A 7 on the scale. She had on a black leather jacket and blue jeans, so I wasnt sure if she was working. Sue was about 40 years old, but the attitude and bj service was very good.

'Low hanging fruit' of an area. not much leo and no johns aggressively going after the ladies at least this evening at 9pm. As i stopped for gas, I also saw a medium build brunette with her tight jeans pulled up a little high and they really went up in her crotch. Juicy very nice butt. She asked me for a date, but I had just gotten my nut a few moments earlier. When I declined she asked if I could have 50 cents. I declined that too. She must be using downers and not uppers as her drug of choice from the way she sounded. Probably a 6 on the scale. I also saw a thick blonde long haired gal out there. She was the worst of the litter though, but probably doable by some mongers.

Kingdom69
04-18-09, 08:52
Drove through the area at noon on Friday, didn't see anything around. I noticed HSW, 25ish, D cups (maybe bigger!) , nice size phat booty, wearing tied died (yellow) pants, at the party store on Tele by the motel. She was with a talk leggy blonde, 25ish as well maybe 130 lbs. Both girls were in the 7ish range. The HSW looked at me but gave no indication. I dismissed her as a possible until later that evening when I drove through and saw her sitting by motel on GR just west of Tele. She gave me the look, but I was just driving through and didn't get a chance to stop to talk. If anyone meets her, let me know how the meeting goes.

K

Kingdom69
04-18-09, 08:55
I was over on John R last night just north of Fenkell (towards minnesota). I meet a young lady there, 5' 6, long dirty blonde hair, about 90 lbs, 25ish, gave some random name which I promptly forgot. Saw old track marks on her arm and she admitted to smocking the rock. Said she just lost her job 2 months ago and had no where else to go/do. Driving around the block off of John R and Minnesota I saw what I thought to be a Trans sitting by a field. This one hollered at me as I drove past.

K

Kc Kappa
04-18-09, 11:14
I dreamt I was strolling along a lil after midnightWednesday night. I started around 6 and Tele and nothing was to be had, I mean it was bone dry! I made a few passes and moved on to Woodward. Nothing out there but a gang of he/shes. If that is your thing the well is never dry out there! Its not my thing though so I moved on the John R between 6 and 7 mile. There was this BSW(I think because she was very fair skinned) out in the street yelling at every car as they passed by. She was about an 8 but too crazy to even take a chance on! I saw what at first glance looked like a 7 BSW so I made my loop and pulled up next to her. Once I got a closer look she quickly dropped down to a 1.5 with a bad limp no less! She gets to my window and asks me for a dollar, when I declined she said "well let me suck ya dick for 5 dollars"! I declined that offer as well lol (Cocaine is a helluva drug)

Now by this time I would have normally called it a night and chalked it up to another dry night but I was determined! I had had a few dry nights and didnt want yet another one. LE was swarming all around John R doing random stops and harassing everyone but I knew there would be some good action once they left and boy was I right! Left for a while and came back to a sexy BSW 8 in looks 10 in attitude. I was her first for the night. She was very accomidating and asked me did I want certain things to make the date more enjoyable( loosening of clothes, caressing, etc). We settled on a BBBJCIM for .2. It was very enjoyable and and unrushed. I took a while because I was enjoying it so much and she didnt put up any fuss.

Roger Greene
04-18-09, 21:48
Cruised around 8/Gratiot and Cass Corridor this evening, but can't say I saw much. Saw a few at Vernor, but nothing too good.

Rolled up to Michigan Ave and came across thin, curly long red haired WSW west of the mcdonalds a few blocks. A 7 on the scale. She had on a black leather jacket and blue jeans, so I wasnt sure if she was working. Sue was about 40 years old, but the attitude and bj service was very good.

'Low hanging fruit' of an area. not much leo and no johns aggressively going after the ladies at least this evening at 9pm. As i stopped for gas, I also saw a medium build brunette with her tight jeans pulled up a little high and they really went up in her crotch. Juicy very nice butt. She asked me for a date, but I had just gotten my nut a few moments earlier. When I declined she asked if I could have 50 cents. I declined that too. She must be using downers and not uppers as her drug of choice from the way she sounded. Probably a 6 on the scale. I also saw a thick blonde long haired gal out there. She was the worst of the litter though, but probably doable by some mongers.

Be very careful. I was just in the area on friday night and seen several LE patroling the area. Also seen several tow trucks sitting on the side streets. I had seen several wsw in the area. One of them looked fantastic but after the tow trucks and le I was out of there.

Slick Jr
04-19-09, 02:52
I dreamt I was strolling along a lil after midnightWednesday night. I started around 6 and Tele and nothing was to be had, I mean it was bone dry! I made a few passes and moved on to Woodward. Nothing out there but a gang of he/shes. If that is your thing the well is never dry out there! Its not my thing though so I moved on the John R between 6 and 7 mile. There was this BSW(I think because she was very fair skinned) out in the street yelling at every car as they passed by. She was about an 8 but too crazy to even take a chance on! I saw what at first glance looked like a 7 BSW so I made my loop and pulled up next to her. Once I got a closer look she quickly dropped down to a 1.5 with a bad limp no less! She gets to my window and asks me for a dollar, when I declined she said "well let me suck ya dick for 5 dollars"! I declined that offer as well lol (Cocaine is a helluva drug)

I believe I know the SW U saw. I did the same thing with her twice. She also strolls 6mile btw Jos Campau and Davison. And I didn't recognize her rite away.

Pussylicker2
04-19-09, 19:48
Based on what I've read here, I cruised fenkel east of telegraph. I saw a decent looking wsw at Beaverland and Fenkel. Rather appropriate, I thought! Made the pick up. Said she was Stacy. She kept wanting me to pull over, but I get nervous in a residential area in broad daylight, so she blew while I drove. I gave her a little FUTB, I got a little BBBJ, for .2. She didn't have digits. Funny thing, while I was driving around the residential streets looking for a place to park, a pick-up was following me. He pulled up next to me, and she said to roll down the window, it was her uncle. She told him to meet her at the gas station in 5 minutes! Then she told me he used to molest her when she was a kid. While dropping her off, I saw another decent wsw. I'll have to check out this area more in the future.

I wonder if anyone can recommend a cheap no-tel in the area? I'd prefer to spend the night, that way I can drink beer. It would be especially nice if there was a bar within walking distance!

Be careful out there. Leo isn't out there to "serve and protect", they're out there to rob you and take you down.

Kingdom69
04-19-09, 21:05
Based on what I've read here, I cruised fenkel east of telegraph. I saw a decent looking wsw at Beaverland and Fenkel. Rather appropriate, I thought! Made the pick up. Said she was Stacy. She kept wanting me to pull over, but I get nervous in a residential area in broad daylight, so she blew while I drove. I gave her a little FUTB, I got a little BBBJ, for .2. She didn't have digits. Funny thing, while I was driving around the residential streets looking for a place to park, a pick-up was following me. He pulled up next to me, and she said to roll down the window, it was her uncle. She told him to meet her at the gas station in 5 minutes! Then she told me he used to molest her when she was a kid. While dropping her off, I saw another decent wsw. I'll have to check out this area more in the future.

I wonder if anyone can recommend a cheap no-tel in the area? I'd prefer to spend the night, that way I can drink beer. It would be especially nice if there was a bar within walking distance!

Be careful out there. Leo isn't out there to "serve and protect", they're out there to rob you and take you down.

This area always has girls, but are usually on the lower end of the scale, mostly BSW and crackheads. Brightmoore is not a place to fool around and is very dangerous. I have several friends around the area and am down there a lot. I end up seeing a lot of action and know for a fact the area is hot as hell. Lots of stings in the brightmoore area.

Sitruc12
04-20-09, 03:10
Does anyone know georgia? Maybe 5'6 curly hair, natural d cup. She is a semi regular around the tele, 6, 7 gr river area. If so, just curious how she ranks with all ya. Gees she's only been around there like a year and a half.

No one has seen her ever? I'm shocked!

Sitruc12
04-20-09, 04:45
I was off of tele and like 7 mile recently and picked up a a nice looking white girl. She was certainly new to the area, actin like a hitchhiker but I knew her motive. 22, Fresh face, great perky C tits, and a little on the thick side. Normally I don't like them thick, but everything else about this girl was great. This is the kinda girl I might be tryin to pick at a bar/club under normal circumstances. Got the quickie in the car and got phone number. Can't remember her name, but HOT HOT HOT. I then go home and hit the sack.

I wake up the next morning to the phone ringing. Who could it be? The girl from the night before. But when I anwer, there is some background conversation and she doesn't say anything, not to me at least. So I do what every normal person would do and listen to the conversation. It was good her and her boyfriend talking/arguing about her getting a job. (I wanted to pipe in and say that I had just temporarly employed her the night before, And that she was a model employee.) Then I hear a baby crying. That explained her thickness. The two of them tending to the crying baby and still arguing. His phone then begins to ring. Its his boss, and boyfriend is backpeddling and apologizing the boss, and pleading his case. Bla bla bla I have a baby. I need to pay the rent. My girlfriend doesn't have a job bla bla bla. Eventually it sounds like boyfriend is gettin his hours cut at work. A little more arguing and.

I conclude that there will be a really nice, really young, just a little thick, brunette that will be looking for "work" along tele and near the motel.

Snow Man
04-20-09, 11:20

Rolled up to Michigan Ave .

Be very careful. I was just in the area on friday night and seen several LE patroling the area. Also seen several tow trucks sitting on the side streets. I had seen several wsw in the area. One of them looked fantastic but after the tow trucks and le I was out of there.

Which Area did you see my uncle LEO? 8/Grat; Cass, or Mich Ave?

Anansi
04-20-09, 13:20
I wonder if anyone can recommend a cheap no-tel in the area? I'd prefer to spend the night, that way I can drink beer. It would be especially nice if there was a bar within walking distance! there are 2 notels in the area. Victory and Suburban (I think that was the name) Victory is near the CVS on tele and grand river and Suburban is down near the marathon on 6mile and tele.

Both are about the same price wise you get what you pay for. Both are near bars/restaurants. Suburban is near to Chapeau vert which is the closest walking distance strip bar with cheapo drinks before 5/6pm. Victory has better restaurants nearby but not better parking.

There are more girls working outta victory than Sub. But Victory has been known to call LE for trouble.

Roger Greene
04-20-09, 14:53
Which Area did you see my uncle LEO? 8/Grat; Cass, or Mich Ave?

Sorry Snow Man, Thought I added the area. Michigan avenue from the pantheon strip club to just past the McDonalds. Even seen a dearborn le with a suburban pulled over with a man and what looked like a wsw. Drove by several minutes later to the tow truck hitching it up.

Bill
04-20-09, 22:49
Gratiot/8 found thick WSW sandy blonde. 35 4. 5/. 5. In car. Maybe a 5. Vertical smile was kinda over ripe.

John are s. Of 7 busy after 8pm LSW. 3 4 car svc. Maybe a 6. Rushed/amped svc. Gash scent was strong almost couldn't get up. 3 others looking decent in area at the same time.

W. Vernor e. Of cemetary couple of 3's. Pass.

Fort w of clark has 2's. WSW/BSW. Pass.

8 mile/vandyke? Couple of 2's WSW's. Passed.

Nothing on tele, fenkell, gr. River or Michigan.

Bill
04-20-09, 23:31
Don't know what happened to my other dream report, but here's another.

Fenkell, the river, tele all dead.

Michigan, noone home.

W. Vernor e. Of the cemetary saw 3- 2's all WSW and passed.

Fort west of the fire station was a WSW rated a 2 and BSW a 7 but passed.

Gratiot/8 WSW maybe a 6 dirty blond, thick. 35 for. 5/. 5 had a strong odor in her box. Dreamed uncle leo was all overthe place.

The other day around 8p about 3 WSW and 1 LSW john R s. Of 7. Got the latter. 3 in the car. Almost couldn't get it up but cip. Man these girls have stank holes.

Slick Jr
04-21-09, 00:58
Driving down Fenkell btw Wyoming and Livernois I see this BSW nice size, thick but aged legs but she's wearin a hood(raining). I go around the block to see her face and BAM, its CoCo. I aint seen this chic since the early 90's. She was the second SW I ever been with. She disillusioned me to the game, because I hooked up with her about 20 time (within a year) and every time was good as hell. Back then she was built like Tocarra, not so much now, but still nicely built.
When I slowed to talk to her, I saw a couple vice cars coming down Fenkell, so I bailed out. With the lack of good service I've been getting I should scoop her, for old times sake.

Sitruc12
04-21-09, 04:16
Seen a 30 somethin wsw. Fresh face, bright blond hair, nice natural d cups, a little on the thick side. Said she is new to the area. Spoke of being a former hooters girl and stripper. got the quickie in the car. scoop this one if ya see her.

Mister Fox
04-21-09, 13:02
Last Friday I dreamt I was in the area of chalmers and 7 mile around 3:00am. The weather was very nice and I saw about 8 sw out at. There were about 1 or 2 on every other corner. It looked like that HBO special a few years back. I felt like a kid in the candy store. After cruising the perimeter a few times (looking for LE and checking out the selection), i went for Tony, this wsw (26 yo, blond, nicely built). I rolled up on her, but she immediately rejected me. I assumed it was because i wasn't a regular. After driving pass her a few times, i finally convinced her that i wasn't LE and she got in. I negotiated half and half for .25. She wanted .30, but i talked her down. She finished me off with a nice bbbjcim. Service was excellent. I definitely would do again.

Spartan99
04-21-09, 17:06
Sunday morning about 8 am cruised SW Detroit. Dreamed of WSW, Crystal, about 6 in looks and service. .11 for BBBJCIMWS. She was near Fort and Junction area. Picked up on the I75 Service Drive.

Be safe.

Tongue
04-21-09, 17:27
Sunday morning about 8 am cruised SW Detroit. Dreamed of WSW, Crystal, about 6 in looks and service. .11 for BBBJCIMWS. She was near Fort and Junction area. Picked up on the I75 Service Drive.

Be safe.
.11? really? Is there a hall of fame on here? I nominate you.

Spartan99
04-21-09, 19:22
Thank you. I get an added kick out of low balling them. I always keep the standard fare on hand and some singles and fives for the possible bargain. Tell'em your between jobs, ect. It can be pretty fun. But, tell them your basically broke within a minute of their time. Don't take them much out of their area or you might end up paying her just to get out. I have had episodes with violent ones and that can be quite a pickle. But, if they are going to go crazy on you, they would no matter if your giving up .10 or .30. IMHO.

.11? really? Is there a hall of fame on here? I nominate you.

FLSTC
04-22-09, 01:50
Gees she's only been around there like a year and a half.

No one has seen her ever? I'm shocked!

I wonder if this is the same Georgia that was my neighbor. Picked her up on the stroll and got to chatting with her about where she was from. It turned out she lived 10 houses from me. It sure made mongering easy I just had to drive down the block. I did catch flack from her old man once when he caught her visiting me.

Sitruc12
04-23-09, 03:33
Was strolling john r for my first time and ran into amber off of some street named after a state somethin like that. Anyone know this one? said 25 from madison heights. White girl dark hair kinda slim. Didn't do anything, just got digits.

Gimmie some info you regulars from that side of town.

Barond
04-24-09, 21:57
Well, after playing the strip club game for 3 hours I start cruising. I did see a thin, lighter skinned BSW on 7 mile and John R wearing a nice teal dress. She did seem well above average. Possibly a 7 or 8. She did look a little angry though. A black dude in a beatup car was already positioning himself for the scoop. Towards 6 mile I see police cruiser lights so I you turn and head to Gratiot. For the weather being soo nice and it being 8pm you'd think the streets would be churning with ho's, but not so unfortunately.

I hit Gratiot and 8. On the turnaround I see 2 vice 'Tiger Units'. Brown color cars. They are haulin ass down Gratiot, but not turning on there sirens. As I am about to drive my tired ass home, I spot a white girl at a pay phone at the gas station on 7 1/2 and gratiot. Its soo damn obvious in these all black areas when a white girl is faking talking on the payphone. Scoop up Kim, WSW, 25 years old. Brunette, bit of a belly, but a decent ass/titties and she wasn't too heavy at all. Paid my 20 and she gave some above average head.

The Mad Humper
04-25-09, 14:44
I decided to take the long way home from work the other night and see what was out and about. I hit fort street and there was nothing over a four out walking around. Next I headed over to vernor where I spotted LA again but by the time I got turned around she was gone. She still looks as good as ever. She's easily a nine. I was driving around probably close to another hour hoping that she'd resurface but she never did. I was on vernor and woodmere and a car pulled over and there were two pretty good looking girls in the car and they honked their horn to get my attention. The girl in the passenger seat started making obscene gestures like she was sucking a dick. I rolled down my window and the girl in the passanger seat said they had seen me driving around and asked me if I was looking for a date. The girl in the passanger seat was better looking than the driver and I told her to come on over and get in. We pull into the gas station and she gets in and her friend tells her to get dropped off there and she also says to her "don't let that trick make you do anything you don't want to do". She's like I'll be alright. We drove over to a side street and I was like how did you know I was cruising around that area. She told me they were parked in the party store parking lot and they saw me drive by about ten times. She told me that she tries not to go out walking around. After I got my dick sucked she told me that she's living in a little strip motel in melvindale and if I ever wanted to see her again just to come and knock on the door. She said she's always there. I said I would but I'd never do it. I picture about ten guys hanging around in the room with her.

Spartan99
04-26-09, 19:35
Went out around 1 pm Sunday. Nice looking girls on the stroll. 2 BSW's about 7-8 in looks. One WSW, about 16-18 years old, 7 in looks. One WSW was 40 yr. old, and about a 4. So much LE out there, that I had to pass up some of what I really would have liked. The super young WSW could have been added trouble if she was as young as she looked. The black chick, about 21 year old, looked great. Just cruising though.

Sitruc12
04-27-09, 02:07
Went out around 1 pm Sunday. Nice looking girls on the stroll. 2 BSW's about 7-8 in looks. One WSW, about 16-18 years old, 7 in looks. One WSW was 40 yr. old, and about a 4. So much LE out there, that I had to pass up some of what I really would have liked. The super young WSW could have been added trouble if she was as young as she looked. The black chick, about 21 year old, looked great. Just cruising though.Young one mighta been amber. Nice legs, curves. Model type strut down john are short brown hair not quite down to her shoulders? Shes 25 and legit. Had digits. Of course phone is disconnected now though.

Mystery Date
04-27-09, 03:25
Was strolling john r for my first time and ran into amber off of some street named after a state somethin like that. Anyone know this one? said 25 from madison heights. White girl dark hair kinda slim. Didn't do anything, just got digits.

I've sampled that. Let's just say that Dyson, Hoover, and Electrolux have nothing on her. Would definitely repeat.

Sitruc12
04-29-09, 03:37
I've sampled that. Let's just say that Dyson, Hoover, and Electrolux have nothing on her. Would definitely repeat.Didn't she have one hell of a model's strut?

Prowler49
04-29-09, 04:12
On the way home yesterday morning in a light sprinkle headed north on woodmere from fort to vernor around 6am. Saw 1st wsw (about 4-5) in jeans n tank top under the awning of the gas station at vernor/woodmere. Then another 2 going east on vernor at elsmere. One was a frumpy wsw about a 3/4 wearing black shorts and top with brown hair. Other was a 7 from my look blonde with red top, jeans and nice tits. Was a ton of traffic at the time and I spotted a cruiser so didn't make the loop for her. Spotted a few more low quality along vernor and the spotted Alicia a few streets before grand river, a 20 something young wsw. Stopped, did checks, said she had a apartment near by. Normally I stick to car in this area but she had the look I like. Apartment was in between a bunch of residential houses, not bad but still had me cautious. Jackson and a couple spare Washingtons for a bit of everything. Apartment was shifty on inside bit whasnt what I was there for. Good digits to share for seniors. Service was ok, but the age/body/look made up for the lack of experience.

Sitruc12
04-29-09, 14:22
Was out in the area this weekend past, nothing doing. So on my way back home driving by deja vu saw a BSW, with the biggest set of titties I have ever seen in my life. She was just floppin them out at every guy passin down the street. Maybe in her thirties nice thick body. Anyone ever sampled this one?

When the titties came out, I almost hit a telephone pole and busted the quickest you turn ever, but I was too late. So, If the driver of a tan color 4 door toyota. Maybe infiniti is out there. Tell us bout them titties!

Slick Jr
04-30-09, 02:16
Young one mighta been amber. Nice legs, curves. Model type strut down john are short brown hair not quite down to her shoulders? Shes 25 and legit. Had digits. Of course phone is disconnected now though.

i believe she's the one I enquired about, with the sexy strut. Any1 have F/.S with her?

FLSTC
04-30-09, 02:24
Caught up with Stacy she has dirty blond hair and an ok face and gave a good BBBJWS for .2

Sitruc12
04-30-09, 03:35
i believe she's the one I enquired about, with the sexy strut. Any1 have F/.S with her?No full service yet. Number won't work. And I don't get to that area often. Dawn. I posted about her a little while back, told me she has had threesomes with Amber before.

Sitruc12
05-02-09, 04:18
Weird. Nothing going on round detroit? Crystal. I posted about her before. She's the one that I know from my city and high school. She'd be around the telegraph and grand river area. Looks like a typical 19 year old chick that you'd see shopping at bebe, forever 21. You know the type, tan, white teeth great abs. She was on craigslist for a while. Posted something like hawaiian hottie er cutie. Something like that. Great girl. Good price range, but the drugs are starting to get to that high school/ college girl bod. Starting to look a little thin. Anyone seen this one?

Kingdom69
05-03-09, 02:38
Weird. Nothing going on round detroit? Crystal. I posted about her before. She's the one that I know from my city and high school. She'd be around the telegraph and grand river area. Looks like a typical 19 year old chick that you'd see shopping at bebe, forever 21. You know the type, tan, white teeth great abs. She was on craigslist for a while. Posted something like hawaiian hottie er cutie. Something like that. Great girl. Good price range, but the drugs are starting to get to that high school/ college girl bod. Starting to look a little thin. Anyone seen this one?

Yup, I met her tonight, very accomodating, down on iner luck. She is a hottie alright. I would rate her as a 7, she looked a little beat up. Said a new friend had her in the car and took some anger out on her. She is a HSW (Hawaiian?) will be 21 next month, large C breasts, about 5'8" 120 lbs maybe, hard as a rock though and is incredibly tight. She has a ******* page with a name similiar to the one you posted. She is definitely on the rock though. Have pics and verified digits for seniors.

Kingdom69
05-03-09, 02:47
Started at Michigan, Uncle was no where and so were the girls. Unable to locate anyone around. Moved onto Dix, saw a possible, but she ignored me as I drove past. No uncle and no other girls. Headed over to Fort and found 2 40+ 4's walking around. One asked me for a ride and I politely refused. Strolled back trhough Dix and onto Michigan again. 9 Pm to 11 Pm running around this area.

Headed over to Tele and saw absolutely no one, drove around for about a half hour and headed to John R. Found 2 WSW 30+ 5's, one was tiny, the other had massive breasts. Gave both a ride to a destination, but was looking for someone younger.

Ran back to Tele and GR around 1:30 am and saw Yolanda, my atf. Was looking for someone new and strolled around for a few minutes and stumbled upon Crystal. See previous post for info on her.

There is definitely a shortage of girls from a few years ago. Everyone tells me that the girls are stuck in that 90 day program.

Sitruc12
05-03-09, 04:56
Yup, I met her tonight, very accomodating, down on iner luck. She is a hottie alright. I would rate her as a 7, she looked a little beat up. Said a new friend had her in the car and took some anger out on her. She is a HSW (Hawaiian?) will be 21 next month, large C breasts, about 5'8" 120 lbs maybe, hard as a rock though and is incredibly tight. She has a ******* page with a name similiar to the one you posted. She is definitely on the rock though. Have pics and verified digits for seniors.Yep shes looking a tad rugged.

The dopeman beats her up.

Rock and H shes doing.

No light at the end of that tunnel.

Barond
05-04-09, 20:21
I was bored and thought I had a few days of chilling at home, so started cruising after work at 3[m or so on Sunday.

Not 1 WSW on John R again! What the hell- did leo broom sweep them all to holding cells or what?

I cruise up woodward to the Cass Corridor. Let me tell you- saw two white girls that were both easily a 7. I did stop and talk to 1 of them. Trouble is I like scouring the perimeter and I lost them. You really have to be on the ball in this area because I think most of the girls dip and dodge and most of them are fairly good looking and 25ish. I regret not scooping up this light reddish girl wearing a hoodie. I also saw 1 really hot white girl on a bike with curly brown hair stop and talk to some black guy. So being a john I just had to ask- I said out of my car hey- want a date? Doh! I realized my screwup- you have to say 'hey do you want to make some money'. That gets there attention better I would say. Anyhow she clearly was not working. Still amazes me how anyone can feel safe in this area especially hot white girls. This was right after a Detroit Tigers game, so a lot more traffic than usual.

Michigan Ave had 1 nice blonde WSW that was easily a 7 from what I could see. Got picked up quick. I then bounced over to Vernor. They had some kind of Mexican festival or something. Lots of mexican flags flying all over. All the working girls were out of view. Damn wish some of these mexican girls were working. Had to see how the action is in the light, o well. No partaking this time.

Snow Man
05-06-09, 15:07
I cruise up woodward to the Cass Corridor.

Where is the best picking grounds on Cass/Woodward stroll, N of 75 or???

Pussylicker2
05-06-09, 17:26
Where is the best picking grounds on Cass/Woodward stroll, N of 75 or???

I used to like seldon to third, down to peterborough, over to second, just cruise second, third, and cass between seldon and peterborough, or a couple of more blocks to temple. But, it's not as productive as it once wasa.

Doggg321
05-06-09, 23:51
Back in the middle 1990s I dreamed of a tall blonde Russian dancer named Natasha at a place called Cafe Chablis in Dearborn.

Later I dreamed of her as a SW named Irina by Wayne State U.

Does anyone else remember this dream?

Snow Man
05-07-09, 10:44
Late post; sorry
Date; 5/5/09
Time; Noonish
Weather; hi 60's, sunny and dry (basically perfect)

Had some time on Tuesday, so did some trolling (recon only) in the North Detroit areas. Hit 8 mile between 75 and Gratiot-nothing at all. Gratiot between 8 and 6 mi., saw 1 wsw around State Fair; maybe 5'4", dirty blonde hair, thicker than crack ***** thin, but not by much, maybe a 4-5. She was with a dude having a heated conversation, I may have seen a BSW, but since I was recon only, it was hard to read the "look"

Cruised to John R and Woodward about 1pm, saw 3 wsw on JR; one bigger, maybe a 4, heavier blonde with short bleached hair, another dirty blonde near 7 mile, older, a 3-4, and finally a well seasoned vet, late 30-s ish, maybe a 4, half bleached hair, slinky red top, crack ***** thin walking the JR stroll.

Nothing on Woodward between 6 and 8.

Took 8 mile to Tel area; it was about 2pm now. Up and down Tel from 7 to 5. Nothing, not even in the triangle.

Hit the road and headed home, about 3

Sparkeyman
05-07-09, 18:08
I used to like seldon to third, down to peterborough, over to second, just cruise second, third, and cass between seldon and peterborough, or a couple of more blocks to temple. But, it's not as productive as it once wasa.That was the best place to play back in the early to mid 90's and once the
casino went in they cleaned it up and it has never been the same.

Prowler49
05-08-09, 08:19
Started down Woodmere towards Vernor around 6am, 1 wsw that was a 3 at Elsmere. East on Vernor I saw 2 heavy set wsw's who both had on black stretch pants and white tops (cannot imagine anyone stopping for them). Right before Springwells I think at the 1t bank on the left (while heading east) saw a skinny red head in shorts and sweater about a 5-6 from vehicle. Did a loop around but dude in a beat up explorer beat me to her. Went back down to Woodmere to fort and then down to clark but nothing at all. Looped around back to Woodmere and saw the same wsw at Elsmere and the heavy set wsw's on Vernor. Right before the Sunoco on Vernor there was a brunette wsw with some nice tubes but I wanted to see if the redhead was available. She was back at the bank and I swooped her up. Right as I stopped for her I saw the brunette and I should have grabbed her, looked good. Went north of vernor to a spot I like and a jack for bbbjcim. No rushing, no talking, just wet/sloppy like I like. 5 on looks and a 7 for service. She was tweaking a bit I think but not bad. On way home east on Vernor saw nothing from Springwells all the way to 75.

Snow Man
05-11-09, 11:20
Had some free time on Thursday night due to a scheduling conflict with an established local SP (AE and EV), and since the blood was pumping, I decided to take a stroll.

I was on the West side, so I strolled Tel in the usual areas from about 11:30p - 1am. I usually don't go down Fenkell, due to crime potential but tonight I did (which is doubly stupid if you think about it). Anyway, did see a couple of BSW's 3-4 rating, and one WSW maybe a 5-6, but she looked street worn-tired, dirty, tweeked, etc....

I rolled up Tel toward 7, in my usual unpredictable pattern, and spotted a nice WSW south of 6, near the hotels. She had on black pants and black hoodie, but I could tell she was cute. I honked, and took the next turn around to roll up on her again, but she was gone by the time I got back around. Anyway, the snowballs were directing the brain at that point, so I continued to cruise the area. Around 1ish, I saw her again, and did the pick up at the Gas Station on 6/Tel. WSW named Ashley, Auburn hair, kind curly about shoulder length, 24yo, about 5'5", with clean skin and some freckles. She had a tat on the right tit. She has a guy "that looks out for her", so she didn't want to leave the area. We found a spot and played; BBBJCIM (swallow-I didn't even ask), NQNS, I played with the girls, and slide some fingers in the cooze-all for a Jack.

Nice time, nice girl. Will scoop again if I have a chance.
Have digits for trusted advisors.

Sitruc12
05-12-09, 01:02
I figured out why no one has ever seen her. She has a guy that pays for her addiction to the tune of 700 a week, and lets her stay rent free in a round about way. So she lives in the burbs and visits the dope house once in a while. I just happened to be lucky enuf to see her out and about. She rarely ever has to walk. Keep your eyes open for this one, and get after her if you see her.

Sitruc12
05-13-09, 02:49
Terri Was around the triangle the other day. Never seen her before in that area, as she said she never been. Got digits and waited til next day to call. She Lived in flippin gross point or somethin like that. So, why not take the 35 mile road trip. I seem to have a thing for these chicks older than me with big boobs and hot bodies. As these ones seem to have a way with Older guys that pay their bills. She was living in a very nice house in Gross Point. 37 dark hair, Great see cup breasts, tan, brand new fake finger and toe nails. Looks much similar to the elusive Dawn. She was amazing, simply put. She asked me to take her to the Hoedown this weekend. And with looks like hers I may just be able to get away with it without feeling akward. So, If your at the hoe down and see a young stud accoompanied by a sexy older woman, it just may be me. Yeah right. Finders keepers.

Sitruc12
05-14-09, 03:35
Was at the triangle recently. There was not much happening. Spotting something nice, I pulled into the motel on Telegraph, North of 6 Mile. There was one really good looking gal walking in the parking lot. I drive by once, and barely even got the look. Circle around and unlock my doors and stop so she would get in. (They always get in, even if you don't want them to.) This one would not get in. So I rolled down my window to chat. I said, "I'm going to Redford, need a ride? " And she said, "How much. " Red flag. So told her that I thought she was hitchhiking, and nevermind. At the Same time, 2 Normal cars turned their headlights on, and made some un-normal moves toward my vehicle. I pull out of the The lot with both of them following, and turn down a side street. Only one follows. And I hammered it around some turns and this one was keeping up easily. Then the other one that didn't turn appears in front of me, coming at me.

I didn't get rolled But my heart was beating so very fast. I left the area and came back after an hour or so. And sure enough, the two unmarked vehicles, tow trucks, and cop cars near the motel ruining someones night.

There is this spot that one of the girls told me about, when the boys in blue are doing a sting. A spot where tow trucks and marked cop cars sit while waiting for a bust. On the night that I am writing about, I did not check this spot out to see if it was clear. Anyone know of this spot near the motel?

Pussylicker2
05-14-09, 14:41
And sure enough, the two unmarked vehicles, tow trucks, and cop cars near the motel ruining someones night.Were they Detroit cops?

You were lucky. They could have run you in, taken your car, yada yada. I guess its so easy for them they threw you back. Or maybe they were looking for a better car to impound!

Still, it sounds like you played it pretty cool. You're so right, if they don't get in right away, somethings wrong.

StreetMeat
05-14-09, 23:07
They do stings in that area too.

Its possibly due to the fact that the new mayor is trying to send a point by cleaning up the streets of prostitutes and johns. Nothing said about actual crime like drug dealing or auto theft. (Neighbor's car got broken into last night) I did some recon around the john are/8 mile area and came up with nothing, but plenty of LEO roaming around! There were two potential but were swooped up quick, but LEO was soon behind them trailing. The two possible WSW didn't set off the decoy alarm but I didn't want to even chance it. Even my stand by girls were laying low!

Any other guys having difficulties in other areas?

Anansi
05-15-09, 00:26
They are still there. Just drove by.

Also southfield LE is unusually busy tonight around the hotels.

Sitruc12
05-15-09, 07:29
To me it looked like a mix of detroit cops and some other level, maybe county, who knows.

Side note:

I just spent about 5 hours with the beautiful wonderful Dawn. She invited me to her very nice hotel room. The kind that had my breakfast ready when I was leaving as the sun came up. We had plenty of conversation. I have not slept ALL night. She told me that she has left her sugar daddy. So this means that she may be spending more time on the streets. This will be fun:

Scavenger hunt: Find and report on Dawn. (It will be well worth it).

100 points to the first to do so. Good luck!

StreetMeat
05-15-09, 20:05
They are still there. Just drove by.

Also southfield LE is unusually busy about around the hotels.add Oakland sheriff to that list too! I saw someone getting their car towed on 8mile on my way back from john are. The area hasnt had a street walker in years. Looks like brooks patterson needs the funds for the county.

What a difference a day makes. I decided to cruise around the area again and I saw 3-4 WSW between robinwood to 8mile. One had on a sweater looked like she was either Russian or arabic. By the time I turned around she got swooped up! Also there was another one with a blue hoodie walking north. Ended up with melianie with the fake boobs. She's staying at a house so its safe. It hasn't dried up but be careful! Dpd is out looking for someone and I got the evil eye from them after I picked up mel, I guess they had bigger fish to fry!

Stay safe guys!

Sitruc12
05-16-09, 08:11
add Oakland sheriff to that list too! I saw someone getting their car towed on 8mile on my way back from john are. The area hasnt had a street walker in years. Looks like brooks patterson needs the funds for the county.

What a difference a day makes. I decided to cruise around the area again and I saw 3-4 WSW between robinwood to 8mile. One had on a sweater looked like she was either Russian or arabic. By the time I turned around she got swooped up! Also there was another one with a blue hoodie walking north. Ended up with melianie with the fake boobs. She's staying at a house so its safe. It hasn't dried up but be careful! Dpd is out looking for someone and I got the evil eye from them after I picked up mel, I guess they had bigger fish to fry!

Stay safe guys!They are looking for someone around the john r area. According to my source, one of the girls round there was murdered recently. Its a hot spot for trouble right now. be advised.

Slick Jr
05-16-09, 08:43
Be patient mongers, we've seen this before. New mayor new attitude. LE will be back downtown in about a month or so. Thats why they r servicing the neighborhood with mini stations.

Snow Man
05-16-09, 14:14
add Oakland sheriff to that list too! I saw someone getting their car towed on 8mile on my way back from john are. The area hasnt had a street walker in years. Looks like brooks patterson needs the funds for the county.

Stay safe guys!

These MAY be pics of that bust. On 5/15/09 about 6:15-6:30pm, I saw two Sheriff's and a tow truck blocking east bound 8 Mile, between M10 and Southfield. Don't have any other details, but it's not a strong MONGER area.

Roger Greene
05-18-09, 09:48
Seen some action on michigan ave near the star motel. Seen a wsw about a 5-6 on the scale getting dropped off by her pimp. Also seen two wsw going into the motel. Both looked good, one of them had a huge set of tits on her. Going back this week to try and get a dream with her.

Leo did arrive a short time later but found it odd that it was a dearborn leo parked and watching. I will try and get photos next time, Just bought a new blackberry phone with a sweet ass camera, able to access the site and upload photos with it.

Member #5483
05-19-09, 03:00
Just as an aside: I would expect ALOT more activity, since most municipalities are experiencing budget shortfalls with the property tax crash, and are trying to make up the difference with ticket revenue/fines/forfeitures. Take Redford PD, for instance, that is offering to pay officers an overtime rate if they write an extra 2 tickets above their quota (oh sorry, its not a quota, its a "performance benchmark"). It only makes sense that this would include vice citations, which would be a much greater source of revenue.

Buyer beware fellas.

Michigan Guy
05-19-09, 09:55
Went thru the Grand River, 7 mile, Telegraph triangle yesterday on my way to M-1. Saw a Hot BSW, killer body (9 on my scale) bare midriff, walking west on Grand River just west of Telegraph. Looked way to good to be true. I was looking for the flatbed car hauler and an unmarked LE somewhere in the area but didn't see them.

This was around 3:15 p.m. in the bright daylight.

Be safe.

Kvnhbt
05-19-09, 18:13
Has anyone dreamed of the short haired blond that has been on Fort near Livernois the past week?

Jd Clam
05-21-09, 18:10
I saw her on Monday, but someone swooped in and picked her up right away. She was further West on Fort near Springwells. 7 or 8 on the scale. Never dreamed with her, though.

Member #5483
05-22-09, 21:44
I'm somewhat new to the board, and have been RTFF--there is a referral in posts past to "22 rules" to be safe--could I respectfully ask someone to direct me to the page/a senior member to email them to me? Would appreciate any help anyone could offer.

Incidentally, to offer my 2c: one way to play it safe is to indicate that you are only interested in having your date pose for nude photos when you pick them up. Its not against the law to take artistic photos/glamour shots of someone and you could do any other negotiating later on if you wanted to change the arrangment from this. Saw this on Spike Tv's Man Show (credit to them) as a way to test for LE--they wouldn't want to be bothered with this. Thought I would pass that on since it seemed like good advice.

Thanks in advance.

Member #4064
05-23-09, 07:57
I'm somewhat new to the board, and have been RTFF--there is a referral in posts past to "22 rules" to be safe--could I respectfully ask someone to direct me to the page/a senior member to email them to me? Would appreciate any help anyone could offer.

Incidentally, to offer my 2c: one way to play it safe is to indicate that you are only interested in having your date pose for nude photos when you pick them up. Its not against the law to take artistic photos/glamour shots of someone and you could do any other negotiating later on if you wanted to change the arrangment from this. Saw this on Spike Tv's Man Show (credit to them) as a way to test for LE--they wouldn't want to be bothered with this. Thought I would pass that on since it seemed like good advice.

Thanks in advance.Respectfully, I don't think your reading too closely. However, since the 22 rules are top secret and totally unimportant I will go out on a limb and and reveal the location.

Go to the home page and in the middle of the page look at the 4th topic heading. These I would read alot closer as they could save your wallet, or even your life.

Dingo99
05-23-09, 14:40
The 22 ways are on this site. Go to:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-mongeringrules.php

Anansi
05-23-09, 19:36
I did a Morning sweep down around the tele triangle around 6am. Nothing to be had, went over by livernois and michigan, still nothing sweep back over by vernor just to be sure.a dn only one 2 wsw out. headed home. looks like it's bone dry out there.

Good luck hunting.

Partyboy
05-25-09, 18:45
Ventured out to the GR triangle. On my first pass I didn't see anything out, it was about 8pm. Headed over to Fenkel and saw one WSW. Fat and ugly, about a 2. Seeing nothing else, I headed back to the triangle. Made two passes and didn't see anything. I thought with Craigslist Charging $10 bucks an ad the girls would take to the streets. Guess not.

Michigan Guy
05-26-09, 17:03
Traveled thru the Triangle today around 3 p.m. Saw absolutely nothing. Ventured down Telegraph between 7 mile and 5 mile and also saw no activity.

Craigslist is basically shut down. Where are all the girls advertising now? Don't see that much more activity on BackPage, where did they all go?

Anyone have any insight?

Thanks.

Spartan99
05-27-09, 11:00
[QUOTE=Michigan Guy]Traveled thru the Triangle today around 3 p.m. Saw absolutely nothing. Ventured down Telegraph between 7 mile and 5 mile and also saw no activity.

Craigslist is basically shut down. Where are all the girls advertising now? Don't see that much more activity on BackPage, where did they all go?]

I noticed many of the same CL gals are posting under the Services section, adult. Not a big fan of CL anyway, but nice to surf.

As far as US24 goes, it is hit and miss. Recommend you try 5 mile and Lahser area. Spotted SW's on both 5 mile and 6 mile in that area. They do look pretty rough.

If you venture Southwest Detroit, I have some digits on some nice WSW's. I am dreaming of calling on Brittany (Woodmere and W. Vernior area). She looked about 20, 5-3, 128 pds, thick butt with nice rack. Think the dream would be .4 with .05 to the person with the digits who sets it up. Her name is Jay.

Dreamed of Jay Monday afternoon, .2, BBBJ with mess in her hand. Service was pretty good, but the no CIM was unappreciated. No tip. Jay is a WSW, Vernior and Woodmere, about 5-5, nice C cup, 135 pds, about 33 years old. She likes the rock. Liked to talk and wanted to show off her girls. Nice skin.

Be safe. SP99

Roger Greene
05-27-09, 12:36
Love the shorter ones with thick butts and nice racks. Drives me insane.

Forever Det
05-27-09, 16:38
Fellow Mongers

Been checking the board but not really participating because the selection has been pretty bad lately on the S.W. scene. Took a stroll on the east side, Chalmers area and saw a little better variety during the day shift. Couple wsw, bsw in the area. Did a circle attempting to pick up a bsw, 25-30, 5'5", 130, hadn't seen an apple bottom like hers in a long time, thick lips and not bad looking. About a 6-7 on the regular scale, she was hot!

End of the circle she was gone, she had a partner there, bsw 4-5 told me her partner would be back. She wanted a ride, but after seeing her friend didn't want to settle. I stayed in the area about an hour, she never made it back. During that time saw no L.E. out and about, the s.w.'s didn't seem stressed from L.E., conducting business right on the streets.

Hope this helps.

Be Careful out there....

F.D.

Kc Kappa
05-27-09, 17:27
Fellow Mongers

Been checking the board but not really participating because the selection has been pretty bad lately on the S.W. scene. Took a stroll on the east side, Chalmers area and saw a little better variety during the day shift. Couple wsw, bsw in the area. Did a circle attempting to pick up a bsw, 25-30, 5'5", 130, hadn't seen an apple bottom like hers in a long time, thick lips and not bad looking. About a 6-7 on the regular scale, she was hot!

End of the circle she was gone, she had a partner there, bsw 4-5 told me her partner would be back. She wanted a ride, but after seeing her friend didn't want to settle. I stayed in the area about an hour, she never made it back. During that time saw no L.E. out and about, the s.w.'s didn't seem stressed from L.E., conducting business right on the streets.

Hope this helps.

Be Careful out there....

F.D.

What area of Chalmers? Which cross streets? Thanks!

Roger Greene
05-28-09, 07:41
Had a great dream last night while traveling home. Dreamed of a wsw named Chelsea 28, 36DD cups (natural, i inspected) with a nice large round bottom, around 5' 3" and 130lbs. Claims she has worked at a few of the clubs, she told me which ones if I want to come and pick her up for take out when day shift ends. Went to a near by notel motel for a bbbjws and then repeated bbbj / cfs. total dream cost me a franklin plus cost of room.

Love a woman with nice rack and the positions she enjoyed were spot on for me. I will be calling and hooking up with her every week I travel in to town.

Roger

Forever Det
05-29-09, 11:25
KC

Sorry about not giving the cross street, thanks for asking for it. I also like when the cross streets are included in the report, it certainly is helpful. The track for me was 7 mile and Chalmers south. If you have the time go south to Harper, then west to Gratiot. You can goto Vandyke, but I have never seen over a (2) between Gratiot & Vandyke. But if you don't care what the s.w. looks like, and need the relief then thats the area you want to be!

I always see s.w.'s in that area, no matter what the weather or time of day. Negotiations in that area also start at .1 & don't go over .15 (ever!), it's not worth it. Hope this helps.

Good Luck, & Be Safe

F.D.

Partyboy
05-30-09, 00:17
Nikki's back!

Street behind Victory.

Kc Kappa
05-30-09, 15:22
KC

Sorry about not giving the cross street, thanks for asking for it. I also like when the cross streets are included in the report, it certainly is helpful. The track for me was 7 mile and Chalmers south. If you have the time go south to Harper, then west to Gratiot. You can goto Vandyke, but I have never seen over a (2) between Gratiot & Vandyke. But if you don't care what the s.w. looks like, and need the relief then thats the area you want to be!

I always see s.w.'s in that area, no matter what the weather or time of day. Negotiations in that area also start at .1 & don't go over .15 (ever!), it's not worth it. Hope this helps.

Good Luck, & Be Safe

F.D.

Thanks for the info...I will try it out and give an update!

Jooop
05-31-09, 06:13
KC

Good Luck, & Be Safe

F.D..15? for the Dumb

Ditalianguy
05-31-09, 13:46
Nikki's back!

Street behind Victory.New here.

Details on Nikki and where is Victory?

PM me if you like.

Partyboy
05-31-09, 20:19
New here.

Details on Nikki and where is Victory?

PM me if you like.Nikki is a 8/9 wsw about 5'3" 100lbs brunette ... she actually gives a gfe.

Victory on Tele south of 7

Ditalianguy
06-01-09, 07:56
Nikki is a 8/9 wsw about 5'3" 100lbs brunette ... she actually gives a gfe.

Victory on Tele south of 7I drove all around yesterday and only saw 2 in the john are area. Would love some details on Nikki and where the good ones are.