PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81

DarkKnight33
09-15-11, 22:41
Was by the triangle early evening today and it was dead, no SW, no LEO, no activity at the victory of any form. Was coming up tele late evening and saw a BSW walking by the no-tel south of plymouth on the east side of tele. Look too well dressed and maybe LEO? I never seen any SW in that area. Does anyone know of an area around there or was it TGTBT.

Fitzie00
09-16-11, 06:27
Was rolling through jr Tuesday night and saw an incredible brunette by the bridge. She looked like a good 9 on the SW scale. Had a 1920s style flapper haircut. Went around the block for a scoop and drove past two flat bed trucks with a UC. Had to pass on her as she seemed TGTBT, and I didn't want to meet her uncle. Has anyone seen this girl before?

Ended up at the sc and had a great time with a tiny blonde.Natalie has that type of hair and cut but she's slightly thick, inked and I've never seen her really doll it up. She is not far from there.

Just make a mental note. If I see one that I think is TGTBT, I'll pass initally. If she's out there a few days in a row, if she does a lot of walking or she's yukking it up with the skanks, then I figure she's probably OK.

Member #4199
09-16-11, 09:04
Was by the triangle early evening today and it was dead, no SW, no LEO, no activity at the victory of any form. Was coming up tele late evening and saw a BSW walking by the no-tel south of plymouth on the east side of tele. Look too well dressed and maybe LEO? I never seen any SW in that area. Does anyone know of an area around there or was it TGTBT.There was a time when there used to be a fair amount of activity in that area. The notells on the west side of tele. It's much quieter these days and leo does keep a diligent eye on the area. So I would have to say your BSW may have been TGTBT.

Slick Jr
09-16-11, 21:35
I know she is unpopular here, but any 1 seen her lately? Been looking for her for a about a month. I asked a couple BSWs about her they acted like they didn't know her. Probably jealous. And for those who hit the Chene stroll, ever see a WSW with long curly hair, always wears a skirt and pantyhose, and has the full lips. Seen her a couple times but she disappears so quickly.

Muffmonster469
09-16-11, 22:35
Pickings were slim on the Ave so I headed to Vernor where things weren't much better. I finally conceded to an older redhead named Leslie (I think). We did the quick check and I told her that I wanted FS for. 2, and she said "nope." I wasn't willing to give her more as she was no prized possession. Even with my stiffy I wasnt willing to throw anything extra so I said."well I guess I'll let you back off at your corner." She says. I have a friend who would do it for 20. She is younger than me. (bingo). She is blonde. (too good to be true?). I said "whats the catch? You going to rob me or something." She said she had a friend who was brand new and nervous. Looking to break in slowly. And I felt like I was just the guy to do this.

She directs me to an abanonded house just off of 75 on the other side of the interstate from Vernor. Told me to park on the street and wait. 1 minute later she walks up with this moderately cute 7/10 SW scale. 39 year old clean looking blonde who was very skittish. We did a quick meet and greet. Told her I only had. 2, and needed FS. She agreed right away and off we went to an alley.

She was very nice. Said she had only been out on the streets for 1 month and was trying to get into rehab. I bent her over the passenger seat of my car, her ass was nice to grab onto. Clean, more firm than not for 39, and a very nice view from the back. If I saw her out I'd definitely repeat for the price.

Oneknot
09-16-11, 23:31
Had a nice dream with lucky number 13. Such a sweetheart.

Fitzie00
09-17-11, 08:11
And for those who hit the Chene stroll, ever see a WSW with long curly hair, always wears a skirt and pantyhose, and has the full lips. Seen her a couple times but she disappears so quickly.I never have luck with the Chene stroll. Is it closer to 94? Late night only?

Sped One
09-17-11, 12:16
Does anybody have any info on the LSW, (always wears knee high boots) that hangs out between Cabot and Lonyo by the car dealership? I see her out all the time but she's always is in a non-pick up area for me, (too many lights and traffic etc.)

DarkKnight33
09-17-11, 17:36
Drove down the ave yesterday late afternoon heading to downtown and saw several WSW. Stopped and talked to Becky, dreamed about her in the past. I had no time, so I hoped for some digits to catch up with her later, she had none. LEO was out after 5pm, shift change? Also 2 WCS marked.

Mystery Date
09-18-11, 04:15
I know she is unpopular here, but any 1 seen her lately? Been looking for her for a about a month.In jail.

I asked a couple BSWs about her they acted like they didn't know her. Probably jealous.You're joking, right?

Lickyourpusse
09-18-11, 22:50
In Detroit for business this week and need a little help for the best pick up spots please. Not too familiar with the area; usually in Toledo. PM me with help.

Mystery Date
09-19-11, 06:09
I have ran it from 94 to warren just a few times, but never had any luck.I used to have sporadic luck through there when I had a different commute. There are sometimes some really cheap (but often fugly) options on the side streets south of Chene and west of Gratiot, and the occasional nicer option closer to 94, but this stroll is a minor one at best (like Harper or Jos. Campau or McGraw)

Michael2222
09-19-11, 09:48
In Detroit for business this week and need a little help for the best pick up spots please. Not too familiar with the area; usually in Toledo. PM me with help.Feel free to PM me and I can provide some spots and who to see and who to watch out for.

Moriarty1875
09-19-11, 10:51
If it's the same girl I saw last night, I forgot her name but she's been a long time resident of the triangle for as long as blonde Crystal has. 20 plus years. She used to work the stroll back then and then went UTR for many years. I've seen her out and about occasionally over the last year and half or so. She's mostly a late night girl though.

I've seen this girl at her absolute best and absolute worst. Back in the day she was mighty fine and a real sweetheart. There were several time back then that I played tag team with her and another chick she hung with that was equally as fine. Now a days she don't even remember who I was and every time I converse with her she's a real FN *unt. Did it last night again. But yea I was checking that ass out. YMMV, and I might consider it if she would loose the * attitude. Damn, I can't remember her name.I really think we have two different ladies here. The one I saw looked like she was in here early 20's at the most (and I was standing about 6 feet from her at the gas station). Maybe her daughter? I don't see many white bicycles like that, so maybe related or acquainted in some way.

Moriarty1875
09-19-11, 11:05
Natalie has that type of hair and cut but she's slightly thick, inked and I've never seen her really doll it up. She is not far from there.I saw Natalie a couple weeks ago, after several months of missing her. She did thicken up a bit, didn't she? I remember her quite a bit slimmer, although never thin.

Was she on vacation for a while or something? I know the diet in the county hotel is very starch-heavy. This will put serious pounds on the skinniest SW in short order.

I was unsure it was the same girl (same spot) until she started teasing me. On my second pass she bent down and pointed that thick ass for the sky. Shook it for good measure. That's the same brat I remember. Probably still a great ride, although I haven't tried it since she came back.

Moriarty1875
09-19-11, 11:31
I'm guessing its a political correctness thing. If they go after TS's an LGBT group would probably sue their ass. Its the way of the world these days. If you're mainstream normal as I like to think we monger are, you're fair game but if your gay or some other "special" minority you can do what you F#ing like.

Stay safe.I think it's more likely that Uncle is hoping you will have a surprise someday. When your tuna sandwich turns out to be filled with sausage, it might scare you off the stroll. At least that's what I've always believed.

As for that LSW with the BP ad, I never imagined we'd be confused about him. I have seen at least 1/2 dozen TS walkers in the area who have achieved a much better 'transformation'. Some of those dudes look like models.

===============================================

Re: Posting TV/TS advisories

Greetings everyone,

I am aware that the vast majority of references to transvestites or transsexuals are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup transvestites or transsexuals, etc. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not post information about or references to transvestites or transsexuals in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Jackson

Fitzie00
09-19-11, 16:15
Natalie has that type of hair and cut but she's slightly thick, inked and I've never seen her really doll it up. She is not far from there.

I was unsure it was the same girl (same spot) until she started teasing me. On my second pass she bent down and pointed that thick ass for the sky. Shook it for good measure. That's the same brat I remember. Probably still a great ride, although I haven't tried it since she came back.I haven't done FS with her. A great ride, you say?

Spartan99
09-19-11, 18:22
It's a dude (see BP link)

Don't be embarrassed, I myself was fooled for a split second.

I said "split second" so don't any of you Mongers get any ideas, they call me "Wise" for a reason LOL.I am so glad I read this post. I have been reconning and noticed this one. Thought "she" was Arabic and that's an odd sight on the street. I would have not been cool with the TS mix up. Grateful to have logged in!

Moriarty1875
09-20-11, 08:45
I haven't done FS with her. A great ride, you say?YMMV, as always (I make no promises. But I visited her several times last winter and it was better every time. No rush, no whining, and if she's faking it she fakes it very well.

Now that cushion is bigger I may need to see about some deeper pushin'

D Town Dream
09-20-11, 08:51
Sorry, I don't have a lot of time to post so these are a little compressed. I don't remember specific days, but all were during the week. I'm finding myself dreaming in the normal strolls a little more often because of work. Times vary, but the Ave. And JR seem to be the best around the rush hours. Did manage to find some GOLD on Wood. (read below) I don't recall specific day.

Dreamed of Samantha on JR / LZ around evening rush hour. Spinner body WSW with short dark brown hair. BBBJCIM (spit) Nice girl with good attitude. About a 7 on the SW scale. Not the greatest, but would repeat in a pinch. .20 +.10 tip.

A few days later in the early morning (0400-0500) I dreamed for a looong time, only finding nightmares or nothing at all. Cruised the normal spots and came up with nothing. Picked up a BSW on JR / LZ by the name of Courtney or something similar. Get to dreaming and she wants to dream at her house. I suggest otherwise and she's not having it, so back to the curb she goes. I haven't made it this far without a few spidey senses and mine were going off with this lady. YMMV but I don't intend lead the headlines of the DFP as this would qualify as one of those places "you wouldn't want to be found dead in."

Same morning after the BSW I'm still stolling JR. Find a nice WSW who's name I can't remember off hand. Said she was just "hanging out" with some friends and was waiting for her friends to call her. Sounded pretty legit. Nothing spectacular, and gave $.20 for a satisfactory but lackluster BBBJTC. What made it worth it was she says she's a certified massage therapist and to turn around in my seat a little. All I can say is wow. I would have skipped the BJ and just gotten the massage as this girl had some strong hands that felt amazing.

Another morning about 0400 I dream down Woodward. Most were castoffs from Thriller, zombie dance and all, but I struck gold. I see this 45ish BSW named Tina who almost looks too good to be true. Clean, speaks intelligently, and says she doesn't do this very often and has a regular job in a nursing home on W. Ave. I actually believe it because this lady was too clean and by the best of my judgement, not on any drugs. Took her to the NoTel and had a great time for hours with lots of BBBJ & CFS in multiple positions, multiple cups. Not rushed, almost GFE with basically a black MILF. (I'm about 15 years younger than she is, and white) It did throw me a little to hear a black lady tell me to give her "a nice boner" but whatever. This dream was. 50 + room, but worth every penny.

Lastly, this morning I hit the strolls around 0400. M. Ave. Had a nice BSW near Livernois with a nice thick ass who was giving the look. I passed her by twice and was going to do the scoop on the next round but missed her. Saw 3 WSW out as well but they were nothing to write home about. There was one kind of skinny BSW up by the Victory on M. Ave, but she looks TGTBT and I'm not that bold to swing in the lot there and scoop. I don't pick up a lot off of M. Ave as it is my first of the strolls I hit and I know JR is worth previewing.

I am cheap. For a car date, $30 Max, and that is $20 with the talk of a possible good tip for good service. Most do a pretty good job for the extra $$.

I have a very slow and methodical way of cruising. I make the pass at least 3 times in a very non obvious way, First I want to get a good look at the SW. In my younger days I would just scoop and have a troll in the car to get rid of. This way I can preview the goods, maybe get a wave, a flash, something to make me sure it isn't a setup. I'm looking for suga pimp around the corner, but also Uncle LEO. If all that passes and she hasn't been scooped by another I'll swing through, always on a side street after making sure no LEOs.

Today I violated my own rules slightly and things didn't work out as I had planned.

I'm going S on JR at about 7 by the Coney and I see this nearly perfect BSW walking under the bridge and she's got out some of the most perfect little bolt ons. I swing around, gas it, and am thinking about NoTel dreams to follow. I swing off into an abandoned lot and wait for her to walk up. She gets within about 5 feet and it then becomes clean this is a dude. Not my cup of tea, so I was out, but was almost fooled till the last second.

Swung around after that to LZ off JR to find Jackie, a nice petite strawberry haired WSW wearing a short skirt, boots, little take top, and a coat over. She looked a little street worn but not terrible, probably about a high 7. She smelled great and was clean and said BBBJ was "her thing" and boy was it. Nice slow deep BBBJ humming and moaning away while she plays with the boys. My hands were welcomed to wander and they found some nice little A's and a nice tight little ass and a pussy with a nice set of curtains. Nice laid back girl. .20 +.10 tip, and would definitely repeat.

As I'm waking up I see 2 nice WSW on JR. One is about a 7, in jeans and a Tshirt at State Fair, nice ass and titties. The other is a little farther north but she was a solid 8 on the scale. Looked like a normal college girl. If I hadn't just dreamed with Jackie I would have picked either of these two up.

As with most things YMMV, and be safe.

DTD

Member #4199
09-20-11, 09:27
I am so glad I read this post. I have been reconning and noticed this one. Thought "she" was Arabic and that's an odd sight on the street. I would have not been cool with the TS mix up. Grateful to have logged in!Seriously guys, that shit is so fucking fugly I got vomit in the back of my throat just looking at the picture that was posted.

No Spec
09-20-11, 12:23
It's been awhile since I posted, but here is a little of my past:

I used to live in Orlando, where I used to dream of picking up WSWs on O. B. T. Lots to shop around on down there, but LE always makes it tough. All in all I received a HJ once (first SW dream ever) , BBBJ twice, and FS once down there.

As for me being in Michigan now, I had dreams where I met 5 different WSWs and dated 4 of them since I have been here. All of the SWs were in Pontiac, haven't been able to get to the full triangle yet.

First one was simple cardate picked up on kennett, she was probably mid 40's, not much of a looker (4or5/10) , but funny and ready. Pulled over in some apts and on with BBBJTCIMWS for. 20 nice and quick. Did ask me to drop her off somewhere sketchy, but all in all it was good. Didn't get name or digits, and haven't seen her around since.

Second one I picked up on Tele near 59. Younger, but honestly not as good looking (probably 3/10). Negotiated. 40 for CFS and we went to her place around the corner. House was a dump (what do you expect) , but got straight to business with BBBJ, on went cover and doggie till pulling out and finishing all over her back side. Gave me name, but forgot. No Digits from her.

Third was a real lucky find. Picked her up near a gas station on 59 east of tele. She was young, and a real looker. I would say a 8. 5/10. She said her name was Tanya (couldn't forget this one) and that she didn't walk the streets much and was looking for regulars. Negotiated. 40 for FS. We found a abandoned house (near where I went with last one) , started BBBJ then asked me not to come inside during FS because no birth control (had originally discussed BB but this is when the big head kicked in and covered up) bent her over the hood and went at it. Didn't last long, but it was amazing. Got digits, but phone was destroyed not long after. Haven't seen out since.

Fourth was and interesting one. Super skinny (obviously strung out) 2/10 that was on Baldwin. Picked her up and negotiated. 20 for untranslated greek (I know. Not the best idea, but I was in a super horny mood and had always wanted to try greek.) She was acting really sketchy (probably really high) and started to make me uncomfortable. My head started to think about what I was about to do, I came to the decision that I should cover up. Asked if she had one, but she didn't. She said she would grab one from the gas station. Dropped her off, saw some LE pull in, and decided to split before she came back out. Not the best dream. No Name, No Digits.

Fifth time I didn't have much on me, but decided to stroll through and see what was going on. Saw a bigger beat up SW (3/10) on Kennett. Seen her get picked up twice before I could get in to her. Finally picked her up and went to same apts as before. Tried to negotiate. 10 for HJ, and she acted like she didn't know what a HJ was. Said she always does BJ. I said I didn't have too much, but she accepted. BBBJTCIMWS. No Name, No Digits, and honestly would not repeat.

Activity in this area has been all around slow (especially compared to O. B. T.) but as of recently around here has basically come to a complete halt. Probably because of Oak Co. Taking over as LE.

Have dreamed of cruising 8 mile once or twice, but haven't seen much going on plus lots of LE.

Also, this probably doesn't belong in this thread, but I also dreamed of seeing two SP from BP. One outcall mature blond (7/10) skinny with tig ol' bitties. She said I could make a movie with her if I wanted to, but had no means to do so. Should have taken pics. Still was a great dream though, started BBBJTCIMWS, followed by CFS (offered BB didn't partake) and finished all over her rear / back, and tried to get me going for a third. Watched some internet videos while she gave great effort with BBBJ, but I was spent. Damage was $.50 for little over a hour. Forgot her name (quite a while ago) and haven't seen her on BP since. Also did incall with SP that goes by Lori. Rates were a lot more reasonable, and she says on her ad that she is open minded. Let me tell you, this is extremely true. Pics make her look more attractive than in person (4/10) but makes up for it in service. All I got was CFS, but we discussed a bigger session for the next time. Hour or two of homemovie with BBBJ, BBFS and BBG (or covered depending on if my big head takes over like it always does) , Roleplay (even mentioned incest to test her boundaries) , with kinky videos constantly on in the background. She was 100% down at a very reasonable rate. Haven't taken her up on it, but might one day. Her ads are still up on BP if you search Lori.

Anyone know of a WSW around JR that is eager and reasonable on the wallet? Don't care if I get HJ, BBBJ, or FS, but if Greek is on menu (still have not got to experience) and you have digits would be a huge plus. I work near JR and 14 and would like to have lunch or after work meeting soon.

Kingdom69
09-20-11, 13:27
It's been awhile since I posted, but here is a little of my past:

I used to live in Orlando, where I used to dream of picking up WSWs on O. B. T. Lots to shop around on down there, but LE always makes it tough. All in all I received a HJ once (first SW dream ever) , BBBJ twice, and FS once down there.

As for me being in Michigan now, I had dreams where I met 5 different WSWs and dated 4 of them since I have been here. All of the SWs were in Pontiac, haven't been able to get to the full triangle yet.

Uhm, not sure if this would even be considered a nice report. This is the Detroit board, not the Pontiac board. Also, not a single portion of the post is verifiable in any form. No details on the girls, poor location information and as you stated these dates have been done in the past with no timeline. I could post thousands of reports if I wanted of girls conquered in the past.

No Spec
09-20-11, 15:11
Uhm, not sure if this would even be considered a nice report. This is the Detroit board, not the Pontiac board. Also, not a single portion of the post is verifiable in any form. No details on the girls, poor location information and as you stated these dates have been done in the past with no timeline. I could post thousands of reports if I wanted of girls conquered in the past.I don't get to go on the prowl very often. What kind of information are you looking for besides names and numbers that would make it more verifiable? Location names perhaps? I'm not one that used to be very interested in asking for name and number when I picked up, just looking to get a little action. I live pretty far from Detroit and it is not easy for me to get out there, though I want to when I get the chance. I would have put this in Pontiac, but there is no thread for it, not to mention I work not far from JR would like to start hitting it up more often. Would it be considered a Detroit related post If I was to hop on JR and follow it south from 14 Mile?

You don't got to be a dick about it, I am just trying to give in what I got, I know it's not much. But it's what I got.

Mister Slate
09-20-11, 15:43
I think this is a good effort by a new member. There is no Pontiac topic but Detroit is the closest city. He's very specific and credible about his Pontiac experiences. Keep it up No Spec. If you're going to drive someplace I'd recommend Flint over Detroit. There is little reporting from Pontiac even though it obviously has something of a stroll on Baldwin.

Moriarty1875
09-20-11, 16:21
I think this is a good effort by a new member. There is no Pontiac topic but Detroit is the closest city. He's very specific and credible about his Pontiac experiences. Keep it up No Spec. If you're going to drive someplace I'd recommend Flint over Detroit. There is little reporting from Pontiac even though it obviously has something of a stroll on Baldwin.The Pontiac thread is under MI-Other Areas Not much life in the posts there, but it would be a lot more active if all the Pontiac-related posts actually went there.

BenjaminSkully
09-20-11, 17:27
Same morning after the BSW I'm still stolling JR. Find a nice WSW who's name I can't remember off hand. Said she was just "hanging out" with some friends and was waiting for her friends to call her. Sounded pretty legit. Nothing spectacular, and gave $.20 for a satisfactory but lackluster BBBJTC. What made it worth it was she says she's a certified massage therapist and to turn around in my seat a little. All I can say is wow. I would have skipped the BJ and just gotten the massage as this girl had some strong hands that felt amazing.

DTDStrong hands on JR sounds like a tranny to me regardless if "she's" a "certified massage therapist" ahaha.

Slick Jr
09-20-11, 19:11
In jail.

You're joking, right?LOL! Definately. I 4got to write wink-wink.

I never have luck with the Chene stroll. Is it closer to 94? Late night only?Its varies. But if you find anything over a 4, you're lucky. Mostly BTW Warren and 94. If u head closer to Gratiot there is more action, but if you find anything over a 3, it'll be a miracle. Probably the worst looking SWs in the city.

DarkKnight33
09-20-11, 23:36
Drove the triangle tonight and mostly quiet, saw one WSW north of the victory, but by the time I flip around, gone. One marked and one unmarked LEO in the area. Maybe that is why.

DarkKnight33
09-20-11, 23:42
Also hit the ave yesterday afternoon around half past one and nothing much but one BSW at the victory in black leather pants dressed up that seem TGTBT. The same one you all have been posting about? Seen one WSW, taller blond with hair up in a bun near georges CI, was was on my way out and did not have time to dream about.

DarkKnight33
09-20-11, 23:59
Pickings were slim on the Ave so I headed to Vernor where things weren't much better. I finally conceded to an older redhead named Leslie (I think). We did the quick check and I told her that I wanted FS for. 2, and she said "nope." I wasn't willing to give her more as she was no prized possession. Even with my stiffy I wasnt willing to throw anything extra so I said."well I guess I'll let you back off at your corner." She says. I have a friend who would do it for 20. She is younger than me. (bingo). She is blonde. (too good to be true?). I said "whats the catch? You going to rob me or something." She said she had a friend who was brand new and nervous. Looking to break in slowly. And I felt like I was just the guy to do this.

She directs me to an abanonded house just off of 75 on the other side of the interstate from Vernor. Told me to park on the street and wait. 1 minute later she walks up with this moderately cute 7/10 SW scale. 39 year old clean looking blonde who was very skittish. We did a quick meet and greet. Told her I only had. 2, and needed FS. She agreed right away and off we went to an alley.

She was very nice. Said she had only been out on the streets for 1 month and was trying to get into rehab. I bent her over the passenger seat of my car, her ass was nice to grab onto. Clean, more firm than not for 39, and a very nice view from the back. If I saw her out I'd definitely repeat for the price.Was that down by Wmere? Sounds like you did not get her name or any digits, or what you are willing to share. PM me if you are, I return the same when I find something in the area to you, if that is your stroll. I know of Sara that fits your description down on Fort, but she been down there for over a year or more. I actually dreamed of seeing Sara today on fort, but was on way down I75 and jumped off looking for something new. By the way, Fort was quite quiet otherwise this afternoon.

Member #4199
09-21-11, 02:02
You don't got to be a dick about it, I am just trying to give in what I got, I know it's not much. But it's what I got.Don't get discouraged by it. I lived in Pontiac eons ago and found your post interesting. Use to find some damn good young WSW's on Orchard lake Road in the late 80's. As pointed out there is an actual Pontiac thread though. I also agree that you should read the Flint forum and take a ride on up to "pussy heaven".

Kingdom69
09-21-11, 02:44
I don't get to go on the prowl very often. What kind of information are you looking for besides names and numbers that would make it more verifiable? Location names perhaps? I'm not one that used to be very interested in asking for name and number when I picked up, just looking to get a little action. I live pretty far from Detroit and it is not easy for me to get out there, though I want to when I get the chance. I would have put this in Pontiac, but there is no thread for it, not to mention I work not far from JR would like to start hitting it up more often. Would it be considered a Detroit related post If I was to hop on JR and follow it south from 14 Mile?

You don't got to be a dick about it, I am just trying to give in what I got, I know it's not much. But it's what I got.You're post was good on all the fronts except more detailed information about the girls. You list a name for only one or two of the girls, the rest are just rated with very little detail (blonde. 5'6, 150 lbsish, tattoos, looks like a librarian, etc) This will help the senior mongers realize that you do know who you are talking about and start to give yourself some cred. Location and time of day is good to have as well, so we know when to expect that new girl you might post about.

Kingdom69
09-21-11, 02:46
I think this is a good effort by a new member. There is no Pontiac topic but Detroit is the closest city. He's very specific and credible about his Pontiac experiences. Keep it up No Spec. If you're going to drive someplace I'd recommend Flint over Detroit. There is little reporting from Pontiac even though it obviously has something of a stroll on Baldwin.Flint or Detroit are better scenes then Pontiac. Flint has a larger number of younger girls and what seems to be a larger turn over. Detroit seems to eat most of the girls looks up pretty quick, the dope boys are really good at their jobs.

Kingdom69
09-21-11, 02:47
LOL! Definately. I 4got to write wink-wink.

Its varies. But if you find anything over a 4, you're lucky. Mostly BTW Warren and 94. If you head closer to Gratiot there is more action, but if you find anything over a 3, it'll be a miracle. Probably the worst looking SWs in the city.Your forgetting the girls on Fort; although, I remember driving through this area and seeing a girl that looked like she had sucked her face into her throat from too much pole smoking.

Kingdom69
09-21-11, 02:48
The Pontiac thread is under MI-Other Areas Not much life in the posts there, but it would be a lot more active if all the Pontiac-related posts actually went there.Exactly, I try to post in the specific forums, I have to post one on the New Orleans forum tomorrow for my recent drive through there this past weekend.

Kingdom69
09-21-11, 03:06
I met a cute little girl on the Michigan stroll. 24, about 120lbs-ish, dark shoulder length hair, A cups. She said she had been going home because LEO was everywhere. I didn't remember seeing any marked or unmarked cars a single time in my stroll. I must have made 2-3 passes before I saw her walking. A quick check on my new friend and we quickly settled on. 30 for H&H. We found a nice little spot and she started licking the bone with some enthusiasm. After a few, she jumped on top and rode me to completion. Very nice date and I would definitely repeat.

Member #4967
09-21-11, 15:32
Picked up Amber last nite on the R. Made 3 passe's looked to good from the road, but after I picked up looked to be about a 7 face little beat up. Younger girl, real skinny with A size hooters, shorter blond hair. Went to my spot no problem or argueing and very happy to perform for a $20. Great oral technique got me off quickly, no swallow but spit after didn't miss a drop. Will repeat if I see again.

Fitzie00
09-21-11, 16:05
I saw this pony-tailed blond 30ish B-cup WSW last night on the Gratiot stroll and though she was TGTBT, especially since I saw a police car cruising not that far away a few seconds later. I hit the stroll early today at sunup and there she was. Got a terrific BBBJ for. 3, great enthusiastic attitude, took directions. Quoted. 6 for FS, says she rents a house on Tacoma where we could go. Maybe next time. Definite repeater.

Also, she told me that DPD is looking in that area for some 15-why / o runaway girl. Expect police presence in the area until they find her.

Slick Jr
09-21-11, 21:51
Your forgetting the girls on Fort; although, I remember driving through this area and seeing a girl that looked like she had sucked her face into her throat from too much pole smoking.If you mean by the bridge. U rite. So bad I stopped strollin there a couple years ago. Also Warren BTW 96 & 94. Don't know how it is now, but I stopped strollin there too. There were a couple thick WSWs I enjoyed, and I remeber young thick BSW. Outside of that, YUCK!

FindingGold
09-22-11, 00:36
Lucked out tonight and picked up Snow in the Triangle. Seen her 2 or so times before and she has always done well. WSW, mid to late 20s, thin, dirty blonde. She's always a talker (rambles a bit from the medicine) , but is a nice girl. She's always taken direction well and doesn't rush things. BJ for 25. Stupid me I forgot to get her number. I've been striking out so much in the Triangle that I need to get some digits to save some gas!

FindingGold
09-22-11, 00:56
I am so glad I read this post. I have been reconning and noticed this one. Thought "she" was Arabic and that's an odd sight on the street. I would have not been cool with the TS mix up. Grateful to have logged in!I've seen this one out also, same spot every time, and I too though "she" was arabic. Would have picked it up some time in a hard pinch just to have crossed arabic off my list. Luckily that never came to pass! (BTW, anyone ever come across a decent looking arabic woman?)

Xiiilll
09-22-11, 08:28
Dreamed I gave Jaime a ride this morning. She said she was 34, looked younger. Slim hard bod, long hair, perky B cups, nice technique, $20 all day, and got her # for a later call. Definitely better than average.

VictorVonDoom
09-22-11, 08:53
Anyone has the digits of a good provider. Looking for BBBJ. PM me

VictorVonDoom
09-22-11, 08:59
Looking for a nice BBBJ provider please pm digits.

Member #4199
09-22-11, 09:49
I saw this pony-tailed blond 30ish B-cup WSW last night on the Gratiot stroll and though she was TGTBT, especially since I saw a police car cruising not that far away a few seconds later. I hit the stroll early today at sunup and there she was. Got a terrific BBBJ for. 3, great enthusiastic attitude, took directions. Quoted. 6 for FS, says she rents a house on Tacoma where we could go. Maybe next time. Definite repeater."30ish"? LOL that chick is mid to late 40's and large. Nice attitude and friendly enough though. I have her digits.

The house on Tacoma is well known. Several other girls come and go from there. As far as following her or any of the others in there, YMMMV but I don't recommend it at all. The house across the street is affiliated with it and there's never a shortage of ganstas about the area. Then again I regularly see other mongers doing things I would never do. Again.

Also, she told me that DPD is looking in that area for some 15-why / o runaway girl. Expect police presence in the area until they find her.Probably that GPW girl that's been missing since July or August."why / o ", can you translate this?

Moriarty1875
09-22-11, 12:56
"30ish"? LOL that chick is mid to late 40's and large. Nice attitude and friendly enough though. I have her digits.

The house on Tacoma is well known. Several other girls come and go from there. As far as following her or any of the others in there, YMMMV but I don't recommend it at all. The house across the street is affiliated with it and there's never a shortage of ganstas about the area. Then again I regularly see other mongers doing things I would never do. Again.

Probably that GPW girl that's been missing since July or August."y / o ", can you translate this?"y / o" is what happens to the usual abbreviation for "year-old" when it runs into the post editor. Happens all the time in this forum.

Moriarty1875
09-22-11, 16:09
"y / o" is what happens to the usual abbreviation for "year-old" when it runs into the post editor. Happens all the time in this forum.That's hilarious. I wrote the "y" "o" mis-translation in my post and the editor cleaned it up to read the other way. So much for my public service effort.

Kidcudi09
09-22-11, 22:04
I had an opportunity to hit the strolls last night for the first time in weeks. Maybe it was just me but the BLOCKS WERE HOT. From JR to Woodward to the Ave, nothing but unmarked (and marked) Leo's with the tow trucks. Got flashed by the boys last night in the Triangle with a warning. I did see a TGTBT blond with short hair, big boobs, wearing a skin tight black dress and heels. She was a few blocks up from the Victory not too far from the dealership. Pass by a few times but I just didn't feel like it experimenting. Be safe on these streets!

-Cudi

Kingdom69
09-22-11, 23:14
Looking for this weekends lottery numbers, please PM me I don't want anyone else to win.

JW.

VictorVonDoom, I would PM you my black book but your inbox only holds 200 PM's.*Snicker. I want a pm of those lottery tickets as well.

Member #4199
09-23-11, 09:11
East off G Street a handful of houses, north side?That's one. Next block up, middle of the block south side, affiliated in on the north side.

Member #4199
09-23-11, 09:23
IMHO this is something a SW will say to keep you away from the new girl. I have had some of my regular SW tell me shit like, she is under age, has STD's, will steal your shit, etc.

JW.Now that you mentioned it, I just remembered that it was Terry that also told me that the petite little brunette spinner that also works out of that house (god I suck at names sometimes) was over at St. J with a nasty gonorrhea infection. LOL. Trying to get rid of the competition I guess. It was funny cause she tried to get all doctor like about it and called it "gonnacocal staphacoculous (spelled like she spoke it). I feigned being all concerned about it and then told her,"wow maybe she should stop letting dudes nut in her ass so much". She looked at me all weird and says, you think?

Kingdom69
09-23-11, 10:49
I know Halo is on the board " Do not pick up list " and I have read the forum from front to back. I remember reading Elise had some mixed opinions. Some say she is great and others disagree. Now I know the Victory is a unsafe place but if Elise was out and willing to go to a place of my choice would it be worth it? Or is it not worth the headache? By the way I would like to read on here one day about someone serving up some monger retribution to Halo some day. I don't agree with violence towards woman but a mild Max Hardcore treatment sounds to be overdue for her. Someone needs to con her into a nice BBBJ and then hold her head down without warning for the cim. A nice added touch would be a pinch of the nose and a smack on the ass a couple times afterwards. Ofcourse the risk of having her try to steal your car might not be worth messing with her period. Comments?Halo needs more then a simple smack on the ass. I also doubt you will have anyone say, oh yeah BTW I just knocked the shit out of this chick. Especially considering is an admission of guilt.

GostRider
09-23-11, 11:26
I never get out on a late night stroll (anthing pass 7pm) was out on the 8 at 2am yesterday and seen a little action seen 1 WSW blond med build by schoener by the vincs bakery looked pretty good but was not walking, I drove by couple time and when I caught her attention I started to point down a side street prompting her to walk down it but she did not go and I was not about to make a pick right off 8. Another 2 BSW by grosbeck at the motel both looking strung out 1 heavey 1 slim but pass

So I crusied 1 block s of 8 between g and grosbeck.

(collingham) and right away I find a nice mid 20's LSW or mixedsw anyway light skined, tall, be's ear lengnth real curly hair rock hard stomach slim and a nice bubble ass ima say this is my 1st 10 on the scale she appeared to be drug free but didn't ask her and she was wereing a hat, dam she was smoking hot did a check and it was all good her name was 'pepper'

I was excited to find this babe and def wanted FS at a notel, thats when she said she only wanted a car date and didn't have time for a notell I was bumed

(car dates make me nervous) and I wanted to have sum fun with this girl so anyway we agreed on a BJ. 40 she insisted on a cover but I beg her out of it. She was going at it, and was in to it all the way with the moans and everything rasing her ass up in the air everytime she go down on it (so hot) she was wering sweetpants (pink brand) and pop up and says I have to show you my tattoo she pull down her pants and has a Hello, kitty tatt right above her puss then I beg her to let me slip it in for FS for. 80 she then again said no with the replie" I want to have kids sum day" which I had no clue what that had to do with FS and it not like I'm a monster down their just a white boy so I was like dam, it was so smooth and clean looking I just wanted to get it in but that wasnt happening. So she finished great skill she like to go slow and erotic cimws will def repeat I did get her digets and call this morning but sum dude answered the phone asking all these questions about were I knew her from, I cut it short but he keeps calling my phone back I need a drop phone because I can't have this a*hole calling when the old bird flys home.

As alway, stay safe guy's

Member #4199
09-23-11, 14:10
she pull down her pants and has a Hello, kitty tatt right above her puss then I beg her to let me slip it in for FS for. 80 she then again said no with the replie" I want to have kids sum day" which I had no clue what that had to do with FS and it not like I'm a monster down their just a white boy so I was like dam, it was so smooth and clean looking I just wanted to get it in but that wasnt happening. So she finished great skill she like to go slow and erotic cimws will def repeat I did get her digets and call this morning but sum dude answered the phone asking all these questions about were I knew her from, I cut it short but he keeps calling my phone back I need a drop phone because I can't have this a*hole calling when the old bird flys home.

As alway, stay safe guy'sCongratulations you just pulled a UTR that figured she could make some quick cash blowing you. Because remember BBBJ's aren't really sex. Unfortunately her boyfriend just found out she's sucking some other guys dick as well.

Throtbngr
09-23-11, 19:34
I've seen this one out also, same spot every time, and I too though "she" was arabic. Would have picked it up some time in a hard pinch just to have crossed arabic off my list. Luckily that never came to pass! (BTW, anyone ever come across a decent looking arabic woman?)About 4 or 5 years ago I came across one in the Triangle! She went by a common name like Michelle or Tracey about 25 yrs 5'4" maybe 120 lbs 6-7 on the SW scale gave really good BJ action for Jackson. Had her digits for a couple of months then some guy started answering her phone and said she was on vacation (lock up) but he had someone else available. No Thanks Buddy! LOL Never was able to achieve full service though unfortunately!

Hotone33
09-23-11, 23:49
She was out the other night looking really good off of the Ave. Hooked up for a good time. Definitely will repeat

BenjaminSkully
09-24-11, 00:11
Halo needs more then a simple smack on the ass. I also doubt you will have anyone say, oh yeah BTW I just knocked the shit out of this chick. Especially considering is an admission of guilt.Not a crime to dream and then share it!

Mister Fox
09-24-11, 03:54
I've done had tons of reports in the last few weeks. Sorry, but I"ve been too busy (and lazy. LOL) to post them. Tonight, picked up Monica on the John R stroll. WSW mid 40s. Nice BBBJTC. Becarfeful on the R. That stroll seems to be the last one standing as far as action and Uncle LE knows it. LE has been out faitfully. Right before I picked up Monica, they flicked someone eyeing the same SW I was prior to seeing her.

Be safe and be careful.

Mystery Date
09-24-11, 08:23
Towards the 6 Mile end. Mid-30s (I think) redhead WSW. Nice BBBJ / spit for the going rate. No digits, claims to be 'just visiting with a friend' but I've seen her in that spot before (another of you guys beat me to her that time)

Bratley1055
09-24-11, 20:25
Left the ballgame a little early and was also a little horny. Gave Gem 13 a call and arranged for a meet. As always a great wet BBJTC. Really sweet girl. Treat her nice.

Member #4076
09-24-11, 20:37
Not a crime to dream and then share it!Yeah, I'm sure that defense makes sense. Flawless logic. Gee, I wish I could use that for all of life's little problems. "dreaming" about what I do. That way it never actually happened.

Just have to chuckle when guys have "dreams". LEO is so dumb that they have no idea how much stuff is getting around them.

As to the actual topic of getting revenge; think with the big head. It isn't worth it. If you got jobbed by a SW, get over it and move on.

Hotone33
09-25-11, 01:11
Decided to go check out Sunshine again but could not find her. The Ave was HOT. As soon as I turned onto it I saw a monger having a losing conversation with his uncle. I thought I would keep going further down. Went to check out another area and guess what. Christmas time, or at least the lights made it look like it with ANOTHER monger having a conversation. Went down by Lonyo and saw a nice brunette wearing these thigh high boots. Went to take another look and maybe go in but I saw one marked uncle around the corner with lights off and another plain wrapper across the street from her watching. Don't know if she was legit and being watched or decoy but I went away from that. Ok so now what. The Ave was making me sweat from all the heat so went down to Vernor. What do I see. More uncles. Saw one BSW but wasn't nearly desparate enough for that one.

One last chance, go to the R. Saw a brunette with shoulder length hair but she looked rough. Saw another with shorter hair that would flash you with he cell phone. Went around for closer look and thought I would move in but she would not come over. If they don't come right over and hop in I move on.

Not the best of nights

Fitzie00
09-25-11, 16:07
Earlier today, short, hydrant-thick, long brown hair WSW 50-why / o terrific BBBJTC (gulp) with DT and very enthusiastic BLS for. 25 +.05. She makes up for being way past her prime with great technique and attitude. I'd repeat, especially if was dark out.

Jabba
09-25-11, 20:15
Just have to chuckle when guys have "dreams". LEO is so dumb that they have no idea how much stuff is getting around them.I have to agree with that. I also have to laugh when guys on other boards talk about strippers being on "H". Come on, we are all big boys here. You can say heroin!

Mystery Date
09-25-11, 23:45
LOL. This is just like Leeann, we need a name for SW's like this, anyone?

How about OBG (oldy but goody) Heh, I like that. There was one I used to stop for every time I saw her on Warren towards Grand River. 50-ish but could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

Mystery Date
09-26-11, 00:31
It can be quite funny to 'hit some of the strolls' in Google Street View.

I got a chuckle out of this:

http://g.co/maps/j46y8

Guess who!

Mister Fox
09-26-11, 06:43
Took the John R stroll from State Fair to 8 last night around 10pm. I saw a little action, but LE was everywhere. LE has been out in full force in that area the last couple of days. I even saw someone get caught with a SW the other night.

Stay safe and be very careful in that area.

Moriarty1875
09-26-11, 09:02
I've done had tons of reports in the last few weeks. Sorry, but I"ve been too busy (and lazy. LOL) to post them. Tonight, picked up Monica on the John R stroll. WSW mid 40s. Nice BBBJTC. Becarfeful on the R. That stroll seems to be the last one standing as far as action and Uncle LE knows it. LE has been out faitfully. Right before I picked up Monica, they flicked someone eyeing the same SW I was prior to seeing her.

Be safe and be careful.She was very pleasant when I spoke to her a while back (and has a nice smile, which is a must for me). Unfortunately I didn't have time to make a play then, and I haven't managed to catch up to her since. How do you rate the service?

Moriarty1875
09-26-11, 09:03

Guess who!And it looks like she's giving the Google car the one-finger salute as it drives by. The consumate SW pic!

Moriarty1875
09-26-11, 09:08
LOL. This is just like Leeann, we need a name for SW's like this, anyone?

How about OBG (oldy but goody) I thought your original term 'old chicken' was very fitting. And she really does make good soup. I tried a bowl last week.

(and I just noticed that my posts are now popping up instantly in the forum. Huzzah for senior membership!)

Oneknot
09-26-11, 13:09
Was driving around Friday night and met a skinny blonde on the are. Rolled around a few times for le and swooped in for the pick up. Dreamt this girl was a 7 on the SW scale. She gave a loose but aggressive BBBJ. Then moved On to an uneventful Fu#k. This girl has no tread on the tires. I swear that this girl was as blown out as Sasha. Nice attitude though. Would definitely repeat only for a BBBJ.

BTW has anyone seen Sasha. She didn't look the greatest, but was game for anything.

Member #4812
09-26-11, 13:20
And it looks like she's giving the Google car the one-finger salute as it drives by. The consumate SW pic!Http://g.co/maps/cmmeb

I believe.

JS002
09-26-11, 15:30
Http://g.co/maps/cmmeb

I believe.Yes that is an old bird- always out rain or shine. Have not partaken with her- keep looking for the little chicks.

Slick Jr
09-26-11, 20:19

Guess who!Damn. High tech strollin.

WillyWonka082
09-27-11, 00:42
Picked up this blast from the past "Chasity" WSW, early 30's, medium build, red hair (for you red head lovers) OK face, OK body, got BBBJTC for $30.

JW.

Chasity has been around for a good 10 years and she will post on BP (another one that charges $200 an hour on BP when I have had her many times for $50) Do you remember her half sister Heather, smoking hot little blonde. She went to prison on check cashing fraud. Man did she have an amazing body and adorable face.

WillyWonka082
09-27-11, 01:21
Does anyone remember her from a few years back? Used to have a good attitude and nice body. BSW, nice be's great BBBJ. I heard she was back around, any sightings? I keep coming up goose egg or when I see something good I also see uncle.

Xiiilll
09-27-11, 07:20
I stopped by Jaime's for another nice, long, sloppy bbbjwcim. Did a much better job the second time around.

Moriarty1875
09-27-11, 09:05
Google car? I thought it was Plumber2 that took all those pic's LOL.Then Plumber2 was mongering down Woodbine with the Google car last week. I saw him at it. .

I wonder if any of my ladies show up in the new street views.

JS002
09-27-11, 13:04
Strolled along the John R in the morning during the rain storm- lot of water everywhere!

Saw one WSW out near 8 mile- soaking wet! Seen her before and feeling like I may try it out but she was SOAKING wet and did not want the river in the truck. She is shorter, brown toward blonde hair, ok face-gaunt looking but thinner overall which I like so she was on the list so to speak but she was. =O.

Saw a WSW in the hood between 6 and 7 with an umbrella but by the time I saw her I had to go so did not see very clear with her but saw dark hair and very pale face so was thinking to scoop but no time- bummer!

JS002
09-27-11, 13:12
AM: Went out looking for that dark haired WSW in the morning down John R but no good. Saw one WSW heavy and dumpy looking along Lantz so passed up on the one and nothing else out during the morning until.

I was North of 8 mile and really had to go but saw a dark haired WSW on the thin side in a gray zip up sweatshirt, did not get a great look but when I went out later she was nowhere to be found.

Noon:Speaking of the noon stroll Leo was out in one car with 3 in it and only saw one WSW. Brown hair up in a bun, stocky, and older. With the age almost looked Mediterranean in appearance but that could have been the age. Really missed out on the thin dark haired one. Anyone know of someone looking like her that could be found north of 8 mile? Where is she normally around strolling? LEO was out a little but that did not stop the one WSW I did see.

GS

Mystery Date
09-27-11, 19:48
Really missed out on the thin dark haired one. Anyone know of someone looking like her that could be found north of 8 mile? Where is she normally around strolling? LEO was out a little but that did not stop the one WSW I did see.North of 8 Mile? Good luck.

Your description sounds like Danielle. She hangs at the "candy houses" between 7 Mile & State Fair, I believe, though that probably doesn't do you much good.

Power69
09-28-11, 00:13
Since I see Monica from JR mentioned here once in a while, I thought I should describe my experiences with her about a year ago.

Be safe and be careful.

WhiteBoy1
09-28-11, 08:42
Just letting people know, saw Leo in unmarked green grand prix with tint. This was on j / are near 7 by the coney. He had WSW brown hair talking to her he was outside the car. 9/27

GiantFunk
09-28-11, 09:26
North of 8 Mile? Good luck.I don't know about that. I have picked up at least 2 SW's on John R north of Eight earlier in the year. I don't go to that area all that often but when I do I always check that part of John R. About all that I can remember is that they both looked a little better than the ones that are in the usual spots and were good times.

Moriarty1875
09-28-11, 13:12
I just got back from a loop around the West side. Plymouth was a complete bust, Fenkell was not much better (Rosalita was on her usual corner but I was not hurting that badly). Rolled in the Triangle for almost half an hour, spotting nobody at all, until Nicole finally stumbled across Telegraph from the hotel or apartments South of 6 Mile. Now I have admired this one from a distance for a while, even tried picking her up once (failed due to interception by her ex-roommate, who asserted territorial rights over my nut. That is a whole different story). Today she was tweaking so badly she was non-verbal. I decided to pass on by again, and I'll try to catch her on a more coherent day.

If you move fast you can probably still catch her N of 6 and W of Telegraph. In her present state she looks ready for anything.

JS002
09-28-11, 16:03
Sorry for the late update-

Little man was doing most of the thinking Tuesday so went for another stroll around 3 pm. A lot more activity due to shift changes / traffic I'm sure.

Saw 3 WSW by party store near 8 mile- all older and various sizes. Thin one that looked interesting was a red head and shorter but miles on the face place her around 50. Kept strolling.

Saw a BSW south of 7 mile near a factory / warehouse building where the SW are usually found. She was a bigger girl which I passed on but face was nice so hopefully someone will like that. Also a WSW younger just south of 7 mile but she was sitting and talking to a friend. I do not like picking up someone when others are near- you never know so I passed on her even though she gave me the eye.

Saw a dark haired WSW with a greenish bikini top under a lacy cover- small A's but she did not give the eye but I have seen her around before- anyone know if she "dates" or was she getting off from work on the strip!

Face is about a 7 and her body was smaller but not ultra thin so would like to know more about this one.

Finally saw 2 WSW on Lantz, one with shorter reddish hair and kinda stocky, she flashed someone going the opposite direction so I can say B's for sure. And not too shabby but there was a white dude walking around near her so not too sure about that. The second WSW was Kristin, do not know spelling, looks to be in her 20's, thinnner with good curves, round ass, very thin waist, B's but I could tell that with out push up bra they would sag a bit. Scooped her up for a BBJ for. 2, very friendly and face is very nice, she even had on decent make-up not scary make-up just wished she did not have the sparkly stuff on- maybe she was coming back from work. Great BBJCIMWS and she can hold a good conversation. She is one to check out, maybe enjoy FS.

Stay Safe and help me out with the dark haired one even though she is not as good looking as Kristin still might want to try it.

JS002
09-28-11, 16:10
Just letting people know, saw Leo in unmarked green grand prix with tint. This was on j / are near 7 by the coney. He had WSW brown hair talking to her he was outside the car. 9/27I saw the same issue while out strolling today but I must have gotten there earlier and I circled the area a few times so saw it unfold. She was the driver- saw her sitting in car with 3 leos circling her car- I saw all 3 of them get out of the one leo car. Next saw her out being frisked / cuffed and they were "investigating" the car.

A little bit later saw her sitting on front of her car and MAN did she have mileage on her mug- caked make-up did not hide a thing, and 2 leos were discussing the weather with her while one was sitting in their car with the Christmas lights on.

Since they were out all I did was stroll looking at the sites. Saw a platinum blonde WSW south of 7 but she was about a 5 on the scale. Saw the dark haired WSW? With the bikini top again but she was just picking up smokes at the gas station on 7.

Keep an eye out for your Uncle and stay safe

Member #4076
09-28-11, 16:13
It's just the way we "SW-Mongers" posts (it's are posting style) we all know that where not fooling anyone (especially LE) with are code. If you don't like are "DREAMING" posting style then maybe you should go back to AES, or stick to what your good at (the SC section) There is no reason for you to talk down to anyone here.You missed my point; advocating and suggesting violence is not a good tactic."Dreaming" about it or joking about it does not obviate the action of suggesting that you get even.

That wasn't taking down to anyone. But your post is.

Again, if you missed the point. We have all been snookered by strippers, hookers and hoes. Move on and chalk it up to experience; getting even is stupid. The best tactic to get "even" is to post a bad report so that others are not similarly snookered.

WillyWonka082
09-28-11, 16:27
Sorry no, can you describe her a little more?When she was out she was 19-20, about 5'5" 115. She used meds but physically showed no signs of it. Long blonde hair great body, near perfect. If you know the new blonde waitress at bogarts looks like her but taller and fuller.

Hugh Jorgan
09-28-11, 21:05
I was driving down McNihhols near John are and got flashed by a BSW, I was nervous about street car sex so she suggested a notel and I went to the one of my choice the lido on 8 / woodward area. Got the room did the act and it was time to leave. The minute we walked oit and I was returning the key the pulled over someone in their car with a WSW and converged with 4 other cars. She runs out with her hands up and I am a deer in head lights. She tells them everything and I guess it was her second ticket of the day. I wouldn't admit to anything was polite and told them I chose not to speak. The threatened me with jail and I asked to call my attorney. So the backed off wrote me a ticket for he said soliciting a known prostitute and then a truck towed the other guys car and mine. The ticket daid I admitted to soliciting her and paying her but I told them nothing. So now my car is in an impound lot and I am waiting for a court date, it says 3 days before I can get my car back.

What do I do please advise

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

JuanTheJohn
09-28-11, 21:35
Just letting people know, saw Leo in unmarked green grand prix with tint. This was on j / are near 7 by the coney. He had WSW brown hair talking to her he was outside the car. 9/27She was in a black car. You guys catch everything. I'm shocked someone else saw that scene at the same time I did.

StreetMeat
09-29-11, 00:58
She was in a black car. You guys catch everything. I'm shocked someone else saw that scene at the same time I did.Small world huh?

Member #4199
09-29-11, 02:37
Little hard to follow this one. Are you saying that as you came out of the notell, the cops pulled someone else over and the dumb SW you had in your car got out singing? WTF!

I was driving down McNihhols near John are and got flashed by a BSW, I was nervous about street car sex so she suggested a notel and I went to the one of my choice the lido on 8 / woodward area. Got the room did the act and it was time to leave. The minute we walked oit and I was returning the key the pulled over someone in their car with a WSW and converged with 4 other cars. She runs out with her hands up and I am a deer in head lights. She tells them everything and I guess it was her second ticket of the day. I wouldn't admit to anything was polite and told them I chose not to speak. The threatened me with jail and I asked to call my attorney. So the backed off wrote me a ticket for he said soliciting a known prostitute and then a truck towed the other guys car and mine. The ticket daid I admitted to soliciting her and paying her but I told them nothing. So now my car is in an impound lot and I am waiting for a court date, it says 3 days before I can get my car back.

What do I do please advise.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Fitzie00
09-29-11, 06:45

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks! If you DO have a lawyer, call him right away. My guess is that you're going to have to pay to get the car out of impound regardless of whether you can beat the ticket. The best you might get short-term is for the lot to shorten the 3-days, but even that might need an expensive court order.

Moriarty1875
09-29-11, 09:41

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks! I'm afraid you are out the hefty impound and storage fees regardless of the court outcome. The towing / impound company is completely independent of the court system and isn't interested in working with you. Best advice I can give you is to get your car back immediately and focus on the ticket. Leaving the car there, collecting storage fees daily, while trying to convince some faceless functionary that it was all a misunderstanding is a good way to lose the vehicle altogether.

What I don't get is why they towed the car in the first place. You weren't in it, were you? Was it based completely on the girl's statements that they took the car? That sucks, and it probably is a technical violation of the statue. I thought the impound with ($900?) penalty is supposed to be a nuisance abatement program that discourages mongers from creating a public disturbance while mongering. Picking up a SW with your vehicle, riding around with the SW, and engaging in sexual activities in the car are all targeted behaviors under this statue. If I park my car around the corner from the notel, meet a SW on the sidewalk, and engage in some (consensual) criminal activities from there, does LE have the grounds to trace my registration from my I'd, drive around the neighborhood until they find my car, and tow it just because they know I was dipping my wick nearby?

If I ride the bus in for the same purpose, how far away does my car need to be for safety from seizure? You see where this goes. I thought you had to be caught in the car for this kind of penalty to apply.

Justice is too much to ask for in your situation. Reasonable treatment is out of the question.

I'm getting off the soap box now. I look forward to reading everyone's input on this.

Kc Kappa
09-29-11, 09:50
Does anyone remember her from a few years back? Used to have a good attitude and nice body. BSW, nice be's great BBBJ. I heard she was back around, any sightings? I keep coming up goose egg or when I see something good I also see uncle.Yea she is back. A little slimmer. She is in the triangle. I have dreamt with her twice in the past month. Great BBBJCIM w / spit. I have digits.

Mw Jrp
09-29-11, 09:54
I got a ticket 2.5 years ago; LIPIO. I went to court twice, pleaded not guilty, and on second visit cop no-showed and judge threw case out. No fines, fees, etc. But I never had a tow to handle. I suggest you plead not guilty and follow thru with that. If your charges are misdemeanor, the cop will likely no show. I also never got a lawyer, so no costs there either.

I hesitate to say, again, but this impond crap and writing tickets for nothing seems to be all too common in Detroit. That's why I stay a little north, in Pussy Heaven, where LE is very light and seems to leave mongers and girls alone. I wish you luck, HJ. MW

StreetMeat
09-29-11, 17:18
I'm afraid you are out the hefty impound and storage fees regardless of the court outcome. The towing / impound company is completely independent of the court system and isn't interested in working with you. Best advice I can give you is to get your car back immediately and focus on the ticket. Leaving the car there, collecting storage fees daily, while trying to convince some faceless functionary that it was all a misunderstanding is a good way to lose the vehicle altogether.

What I don't get is why they towed the car in the first place. You weren't in it, were you? Was it based completely on the girl's statements that they took the car? That sucks, and it probably is a technical violation of the statue. I thought the impound with ($900?) penalty is supposed to be a nuisance abatement program that discourages mongers from creating a public disturbance while mongering. Picking up a SW with your vehicle, riding around with the SW, and engaging in sexual activities in the car are all targeted behaviors under this statue. If I park my car around the corner from the notel, meet a SW on the sidewalk, and engage in some (consensual) criminal activities from there, does LE have the grounds to trace my registration from my I'd, drive around the neighborhood until they find my car, and tow it just because they know I was dipping my wick nearby?

If I ride the bus in for the same purpose, how far away does my car need to be for safety from seizure? You see where this goes. I thought you had to be caught in the car for this kind of penalty to apply.

Justice is too much to ask for in your situation. Reasonable treatment is out of the question.

I'm getting off the soap box now. I look forward to reading everyone's input on this.Thats a head scracher! Well I can testify to picking up a SW just by walking. Back in my younger years, when I wanted to monger I hop on the dot and just walk around cass corridor or johnr. Now you can be pretty sucessful picking up a girl just standing at the corner, but if you trail behind her, she might think your stalking her for either robbery or rape. Theres been a few times I've tried it at night (2-3am) or early morning, but if your more of the caucausan persasuion then I wouldn't go on a hike on the hoe trail. The most static I got from a cop was when I was walking to the motel on first with this amazing redbone around 25 years old and the cop saw me walking with her and frisked my pockets. The excuse was she was a old class mate and I was going to try to preach to her and save her sole. It was kind of true we were both saying oh god when we got to the no-tel room.

Now for the guy with the all caps post. You did right by NOT SAYING ANYTHING! But they can detain you. If one cop is perfoming a arrest and see another crime you can be sure they will stop that too, it might be fightable but your first priority is to get your car out of impound, then go to court and hope the cop don't show up. Also if it hasn't been said already, try reading the 22 rules for picking up a SW and be aware!

Hugh Jorgan
09-29-11, 22:09
Thats a head scracher! Well I can testify to picking up a SW just by walking. Back in my younger years, when I wanted to monger I hop on the dot and just walk around cass corridor or johnr. Now you can be pretty sucessful picking up a girl just standing at the corner, but if you trail behind her, she might think your stalking her for either robbery or rape. Theres been a few times I've tried it at night (2-3am) or early morning, but if your more of the caucausan persasuion then I wouldn't go on a hike on the hoe trail. The most static I got from a cop was when I was walking to the motel on first with this amazing redbone around 25 years old and the cop saw me walking with her and frisked my pockets. The excuse was she was a old class mate and I was going to try to preach to her and save her sole. It was kind of true we were both saying oh god when we got to the no-tel room.

Now for the guy with the all caps post. You did right by NOT SAYING ANYTHING! But they can detain you. If one cop is perfoming a arrest and see another crime you can be sure they will stop that too, it might be fightable but your first priority is to get your car out of impound, then go to court and hope the cop don't show up. Also if it hasn't been said already, try reading the 22 rules for picking up a SW and be aware!1. I called Wayne Co Prosecutors office to get my car back they said they have no records and won't until probably Tuesday after 4 because thats how long the officer has to make his report.

2. I know I wasnt followed because I picked her up on 6 mile and I picked the motel, went in and paid and walked to the room to complete my deed.

3. They didn't see me because the asked which car was mine and I said I walked, she pointed the car out and spilled her guts and begged not to go to jail.

4. I was polite admitted to nothing and tried to call a friend that was an Atty who didn't answer.

5. I appreciate all the input I am at least not married but getting rides to work til Wed is not easy, they were just pulling over someone a black businessman in dress clothes and a black BMW with a WSW still in the car, I opend the hotel door at the wrong time and the BSW I was with ran out with her hands up in the air WTF. I still don't know what to do but wait and pay. Any other advice is greatly appreciated

Wiggles0923
09-30-11, 08:14
hello,

i am 100% newb to the sw scene. my past experience is with amps and escorts. i do have some questions from reading the previous post. (please forgive my lack of knowledge on the lingo)

1. what is the triangle?

2. how do you do an le check.

3. are there sw's in dearborn, dearborn heights, or garden city.

4. how do you avoid picking up someone **** when you encounter someone who might be in the low 20's.

5 there is a pan handler on tele just south of 8 that stands in the median. she is kinda cute and i was wondering if anyone has tried to pick her up. she is about 5'8" thin build, white, blond hair, usually wears jeans and a pink top.

i appreciate whatever answers you can give me.

Member #4199
09-30-11, 11:06
rtff!

as far as the pan handler goes, if she's as you described then i'm sure 10 plus mongers have tried to get a piece of it. or they're on their way now. lol.

hello,

i am 100% newb to the sw scene. my past experience is with amps and escorts. i do have some questions from reading the previous post. (please forgive my lack of knowledge on the lingo)

1. what is the triangle?

2. how do you do an le check.

3. are there sw's in dearborn, dearborn heights, or garden city.

4. how do you avoid picking up someone **** when you encounter someone who might be in the low 20's.

5 there is a pan handler on tele just south of 8 that stands in the median. she is kinda cute and i was wondering if anyone has tried to pick her up. she is about 5'8" thin build, white, blond hair, usually wears jeans and a pink top.

i appreciate whatever answers you can give me.

FindingGold
09-30-11, 18:07
The pan handler is a bit worn for my tastes, but I also have wondered if she handles more than a pan. She is out nearly every day at the exact same spot.

Hugh Jorgan
10-01-11, 08:44
Who busted you, WCS or DPD? DPD will most likely not show up in court, WCS will. You walked out of the notel room and gave yourself to them (one more reason why I don't do the deed in the hood) and the SW sold you out to save her ass. They have nothing on you besides her testimony Y / N? If that's all they have (her testimony) I doubt she will make it to court to testify against you. You did not offer money for sex to a LEO, so they have no way in hell to prove you paid for sex (a lot of people fuck in the notel and don't pay for it) I would fight it tooth and nail, even the impound fee ($900+towing and storage)

You know what you did, and they (LE) knows what you did, but they need to prove it in court, I highly doubt that a SW is going to take time out of her busy day to testify against you, hell she does not even have bus far to get down town, where is LE going to mail her paper work for the court date to, the dope house?

It is total BS, but you walked right into it. Even if every thing gets dismissed it will still be one BIG pain in the ass.

Sorry friend, and good luck.

PS. LE knows about this site, so careful what you post about your "alleged" situation.Oh Oh. Here comes that bad feeling. It was WCS.

Not good I take it?

Oneknot
10-01-11, 13:18
Sorry posted in the wrong forum

Stopped in bt's last night and have to say that I was impressed with the quality of the girls. Ended up getting a few dances from several girls. Miley was by far the best, gave a great dance, great BBBJ, and took it from behind like a champ. DefInitely will repeat in the near future.

The only problem I had was with the bar tab. When I closed my tab, the bill came to over $90 bucks. I blew a gasket with the bartender as I had only ordered 3 drinks, and at $9. 75 a drink the math didn't cOmpute. Long of the short, I got the manager involved and he immediately resolved the issue without any arguing. Makes me think that they try to pull this on quite a few people. Jmtc but I would assume that the manager would have put up a little resistance. I just explained to him that three drinks at $9. 75 doesn't equal $91. 00. He immediately said I will fix this for you, and got me a free drink on the house.

Kudos to the manager, and all of the beautiful dancers. Watch your wallets and be safe!

Worker
10-01-11, 14:29
Called on Tracy this past week a couple of times for a couple of nice bbjtcws sessions. I'm considering a FS session tonight but I get tired of her excuses on why she's late, take her to the gas station when we're done, etc. I just want to get in-get out and move on. I guess it's a small price to pay though.

I am considering trying something new and heading to BT's tonight. Any advice? PM me. Thanks.

Member #4076
10-01-11, 21:01
Called on Tracy this past week a couple of times for a couple of nice bbjtcws sessions. I'm considering a FS session tonight but I get tired of her excuses on why she's late, take her to the gas station when we're done, etc. I just want to get in-get out and move on. I guess it's a small price to pay though.

I am considering trying something new and heading to BT's tonight. Any advice? PM me. Thanks.It's almost not worth throwing names to you because 90 percent of the girls there do extras. Most will open at 200 or 150 and drop price very quickly. Also, not knowing your preference (body type, ethnicity, hair color etc) it is hard to make a recommendation. I will say this though, Jaylynn, IMHO the best all-around package (body, face, performance) is now trying to stand hard at 150. I think that she realized that she is pretty damn hot and priced accordingly. Be aware of Surreal. Very attractive brunette, great body, nice curves, very impressive natural C's. She is super aggressive. She is known to quote you some high price for FS while you tip her on stage and not even ask your or tell her name. She is the queen of the upsell. She has lured guys in for a better price and then stopped midway and ask for more to finish. Caveat emptor.

Kylie is a tan, very cute brunette that is quite fun, Mylie if you like them young, blonde and cute with a tiny ass.

StreetLegal
10-01-11, 23:29
Just want this to get some notice:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10078-Utica

Slick Jr
10-03-11, 00:49
I see Amy is back on the John R track, looking like shit, man I remember when this girl was one of the cutest girls out there.Think I saw her on Friday. She kinda ruined my appetite for cruising.

Xiiilll
10-03-11, 08:29
Swung by last night for another BBBJCIM. Good technique, but her dt was better last time when she had a little to drink. Might be time to find a new utr.

Niner0405
10-03-11, 21:00
Ok, so I've been a member and been reading the posts for about a week now. Trying to gather all of the intel that I can from the info in the threads reading up on the rules. I decided to take a first time stroll down the are after work 2 nite. Passed by a WSW around emery. She was wearing jeans and a baggy grey hooded sweatshirt. She was a little thick and I couldn't tell her age with a hood but she did give me the look everytime I passed by. North of emery sorry gorgeous redhead that musta been too good to be true. She had a perfect body and she stared at me until I made the next street. At golden gate saw a WSW, mid 20's, med brown hair little thick, but not bad. Ok face. She actually waved her arm to flag me down both times I passed her. Too bad her buddy, BM, was leaning against a wall 30 feet from her. All in all I guess I saw what I was looking 4. The trip was between 715 and 815 pm. It was starting to get dark and with my lack of experience, and inability to spot le, I couldn't pull the trigger.

I guess I will have to make another trip when there is more light. Need to try and figure out what I am looking for as far as le is concerned.

I am a member of and post on a couple of local boards. To date I have only dealt with sp's. It's gotten a bit ridiculous they want way too much for way too little, so I figured it was time to broaden my horizons. I appreciate all of the info provided on this board, although for a newbie it is somewhat vague. LOL. I do understand why.

Anyhow that is the newbie view for the night. I will keep working and posting on sightings and my progress

Wiggles0923
10-04-11, 08:19
1. It's an area to pick up SW's.

2. Tell her you will give her a hole $5. 00 (five) dollars for FS, if she tell you to fuck off she is a SW, if she tells you your under arrest, she is a LEO.

3. Yes, but there called SP's.

4. Stick to OC's or OBG's.

5. Kinda Cute? LOL (but this coming from a guy that has been with Leeann a dozen times LOL)

JW.

Wiggles0923, just busting your balls friend. Take a few days and RTFF it has a lot of good info, if you still have any questions after that PM me.

PS. Do not do # 2Thanks I needed the laugh

Fitzie00
10-04-11, 22:19
Scooped her near State Fair. Platinum blond. 35-40-why / o WSW, spinner size, pretty cute (maybe 6-7 on the SW scale) , really good BBBJTCIM-spit for. 3. Took her time and took direction well. Nice personality, not clearly strung out, Definite repeater. I'd consider her a Gem but JW owns that term.

StreetMeat
10-04-11, 23:56
22 rules?

10charHttp://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

Its on the front page under the major cities list, can't miss it.

WhiteBoy1
10-05-11, 09:10
Cute, very petite, young and sweet describe somebody who must be higher than 6-7 on the SW scale (which I would read as pretty skanky by ordinary standards). Where did you find her, how did it go, what price?She was not skanky just a little dirty LOL but from what I've seen out there this was great! Just dreamed about bbj for 40 decent performance.

AllRight999
10-06-11, 17:42
I finally saw halo at the liquor store on 12. I know what everyone is talk'in about now. I didn't have the time today, but got digits. I am on the fence about calling because of the stories I read. I might give it a shot!

Member #4076
10-07-11, 00:30
Twelve mile? Or you saw her at 12 noon?Actually, I think that he means US-12 aka Michigan Avenue. Being on 12 mile that far from a hood would probably cause her to have withdrawals.

AllRight999
10-07-11, 07:25
Actually, I think that he means US-12 aka Michigan Avenue. Being on 12 mile that far from a hood would probably cause her to have withdrawals.Yes, on US12

Cruise
10-07-11, 17:03
1st time crusing John R. And I spotted a pospect as I passed Lantz. I took a long trip around the block and as I passed her on Lantz she flashed me. She was decent looking from a distance and friendly as she approached my car. She was working and I was looking, it seems like match to me.

Dark brown hair with red hightlights. Lots of ink. We went to a quiet spot and did cfs for. 3. Nothing spectacular, but her dedication to the task was impresive. I'd repeat.

I did see a possible future prospect on the way out on the corner of Danbury & 7 mile. Fresh, long dark hair tight dress and she was talking with some guy there. She was at least an 8. 5. I'll have to keep my eye out for here on future visits.

Good Luck, stay safe.

Hotone33
10-07-11, 22:31
Was driving around the R a few days back and there she was. I had not seen her for quite sometime snce the last (and it wasn't too good) experience with her. I decided to give her another chance because some others have given her a good review and maybe it was just a bad day. Glad I did because it was as good as ever. As they say. Makes good soup. When I saw her she didn't have a phone but was tryng to get another phone. Well check her out again soon

Rwlifer
10-08-11, 00:05
Did a little recon today on the R. Good pickens before noon but kind of dead after that. Although I did see a WSW with pink hair and a killer body! Tight black pants, black tank top and if we not for the craters on her face, she'd be hot. Saw a flatbed on State Fair loading up with LEO surrounding the palce. Too hot and too spooked to sample her. Anyone know who she is and can rate her?

Cruise
10-08-11, 09:35
Did a little recon today on the R. Good pickens before noon but kind of dead after that. Although I did see a WSW with pink hair and a killer body! Tight black pants, black tank top and if we not for the craters on her face, she'd be hot. Saw a flatbed on State Fair loading up with LEO surrounding the palce. Too hot and too spooked to sample her. Anyone know who she is and can rate her?That was probably Natalie. She looks hotter with her clothes on than off. But still worth the time. I did. 3 for FS.

Member #4076
10-08-11, 16:43
http://detroit-mi.adultsearch.com/FemaleEscorts/351084

Saw this ad, and the phone # attached is the same that accompanies many BP ads of girls in the same motel with the girls posed on the bed and next to the cheap door. Also wearing the same lingerie or bikinis that many before have worn.

Says that her name is Ashley. Of course there are some common names that girls use a lot such as Ashley, Amanda, April etc.

Does anyone know about the "agency" that represents these girls?

I recall seeing an ad with Tiffani; she was known on the street as Carrie. Some of these girls look damn good in the beginning, and then the habit takes them down and deflates their bodies, like Victoria who had some great pics taken of her in Spring / Summer and now lost it. Still nice face and legs, but lost the ass and tits.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/blonde-bombshell-with-legs-for-days-24/6645458

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/5foot-sweet-sexy-italian-delight-looking-for-a-good-time-25/6331616

Notice the same # in both ads (Ashley and Tiffani / Carrie).

StreetMeat
10-08-11, 23:37
http://detroit-mi.adultsearch.com/FemaleEscorts/351084

Saw this ad, and the phone # attached is the same that accompanies many BP ads of girls in the same motel with the girls posed on the bed and next to the cheap door. Also wearing the same lingerie or bikinis that many before have worn.

Says that her name is Ashley. Of course there are some common names that girls use a lot such as Ashley, Amanda, April etc.

Does anyone know about the "agency" that represents these girls?

I recall seeing an ad with Tiffani; she was known on the street as Carrie. Some of these girls look damn good in the beginning, and then the habit takes them down and deflates their bodies, like Victoria who had some great pics taken of her in Spring / Summer and now lost it. Still nice face and legs, but lost the ass and tits.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/blonde-bombshell-with-legs-for-days-24/6645458

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/5foot-sweet-sexy-italian-delight-looking-for-a-good-time-25/6331616

Notice the same # in both ads (Ashley and Tiffani / Carrie).Possibly, I would venture a guess that it might acually be a pimp that handles the phone work. They might be operating out of either the dearborn motels, the victory over on michigan ave. Jw might be able to confim most of it for us.

GiantFunk
10-09-11, 08:34
Picked up Shannon on Michigan early this morning. WSW 25ish, skinny with long blonde hair. Was probably kind of cute at one time, but the streets have taken their toll. Still, she isn't that bad and she was wearing a really short little skirt, so I figured what the hell. She was kind of nodding out on the way to and from my spot, but she gave a good BBBJ and I would probably repeat. There wasn't much else out, although there were a couple of nice looking ones who disappeared before I could make it back.

GiantFunk
10-10-11, 14:33
Picked up Ashley early this morning on Michigan. Halo was also out and I was going to pick her up (I know, I know) but she wasn't straying too far from the Victory and I draw the line at pulling into that lot. Ashley was with her and wandered a little farther down so I swooped in. WSW. 20's, blonde, very nice body and face is good minus the acne. Wanted $50 or $60 for a BJ, I offered $40 and she took it. Went to my spot and got an average at best BBBJ. Probably won't repeat, she looks pretty good but there is better service out there for half the price. There wasn't much out besides those two and another near Lonyo that also didn't look too bad. No LE to speak of.

StreetMeat
10-10-11, 18:17
As far as I know there is a guy from Macomb that picks up SW's, gives them everything they need, then pimps them out on BP and other sites (all the girls with the 586 area code) Halo has even worked for him for a short time (see background in pic) They work the Eastside.

As far as Victoria she is independent, but runs with the dope-boys and gangsters. Victoria has worked the Triangle but is currently working Michigan Ave (Victory Inn)

Here is one more link.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/pretty-and-pettite-20/6495331Someone's got halo on his mind.

Wiggles0923
10-11-11, 08:20
So I have been out on Tele during the morning and afternoon and even late 9 pm on Sunday and there is nothing, Even at the victory. So I also trolled along Inkster Road south of Cherry Hill and again nothing. Lots of guys at the liqueur store but no women. I figured I would at least see one even if I could not pick one up. Oh has anyone tried picking up that homeless girl yet. During a rain storm I asked if she wanted a ride. She said no but I figured I goofed up at some point. I think she looks too healthy and well kept to be homeless.

Anyway happy hunting.

FindingGold
10-12-11, 10:27
Picked up Jojo in the triangle a few days back. WSW, late 20s, she was wearing heels so guessing 5'6" or so, red-brown hair, body seemed decent and I liked the feel of her ass. She was dressed up nice with a short skirt and thigh-high fishnet stockings. Actually looked like a sting but after I drove around a bit to scout things out I finally picked her up. Seemed like a nice girl. Got a well above average dt BBBJCIM bls. I paid more than my usual (paid 40) because I liked her story. She showed me where she lives (in the area) and I got digits. Will definitely repeat and try out FS.

GostRider
10-12-11, 16:25
Went out this tue after work made a couple laps at 6:30 nothing really out then by the Vic I seen a WSW shoulder length hair dirty blond jean skirt and had stars tattoos on her upper arm saw her walking to the gas station so I. Turned around to make a pick but by the time I got their she was already walking across the street back to the Vic and I was definitely not pull and in that place she was about 5"5 110# mid 20s anybody els see her or know who she is?

Thanks brothers and as always.

Stay safe

FindingGold
10-13-11, 08:38
If that's the chick with the tattoo on her neck, be very careful she is very gangster.Yup. She has "Jojo" on the side of her neck.

FindingGold
10-13-11, 08:46
Just a guess, but it sounds like Nicole.If it is Nichole (also goes by Erica or Nicki) you should avoid. In addition to JW's negative review, I had one ok BJ. One terrible BJ, and one cash and run from her. I see her in the triangle all the time (her and thick amber are like the area welcoming committee). Nichole is usually tweaked out and obviously hates what she does.

Niner0405
10-13-11, 09:12
Started strolling the R about 7 this morning after work. Saw a couple WSW mid to late 20's brunettes, looks cute from a distance, but by the time I got back they had been picked up. Was about to end my stroll at 8, when I saw melanie out of the corner of my eye walking down a side street. Sorry can't remember the street name. I circled around the block and came up behind her, pick her up, and after a quick check we were on our way. She is prob late 20's / early 30's, WSW, dark shoulder length hair, skinny with nice bees up top. No hassle, enthusiastic bbbjcimsp for. 25. FS is available and I have digits. All in all, after driving and doing a lot of reading for 2 weeks now, I was very happy with my first time experience! Wasnt sure I would be able to pull the trigger. Good thing I brought the little fella with me to do all the critical thinking.

Play safe.

Bratley1055
10-14-11, 00:02
Thursday because of the rain delay, I had to time to kill before I needed to meet my friends downtown. Gave Gem 13 a quick call and made the pickup. Got another nice BBBJCIM. After a few dates now, she is more talkative. Sweet girl.

StreetMeat
10-14-11, 01:30
John are is seeing a influx of new girls lately! There was a couple of WSW both brown / brunette hair, both in their 20's the first one had to be around 5'5 and the other 5'7. I tried to swoop around for the second one but melanie tried to jump in. Sorry honey not today! Melissa / olivia the chaldean was walking around. Jetta is finally out of jail, and is now looking to clean up her act, so get her while you can! Also out and about is April. She swears we had dated before but I gave her a try. Mid 30's 5'6 petite blond hair and small tits. .4 for April and. 5 for jetta. Uncle leo is busy downtown watching the lions and tigers but keep your eyes up and be aware!

Jw check your inbox, got to ask you something.

Stay safe

Niner0405
10-14-11, 08:22
Made the stroll this am round 7 again. Saw no SW or le thru 7:30. Making one last pass I saw evaat7 / winchester (it was dark). She just about jumped in front of me to stop the car. LOL, said she was freezing. She wanted. 50 for hh, negotiated to. 35 for unrushed hh which included her use of the heat. Will not repeat. Too bony and beat up for my liking, but worked in a pinch. Did like the little red tuft dowb below. BBBJ / cfs =.35

Member #4199
10-14-11, 10:42
If a bit-ch has a tattoo on her neck, that's a major red flag for me.Yes for most of us it speaks volumes about where her head is at, but that's not to say a good time and good poonany can't be had.

Just be advised you're dealing with a certain type of female here. LOL

Member #4967
10-14-11, 13:56
Saw her walking thurday round 8 pm. Saw her on the R just north of state fair, made the flip round and didn't see her till I glanced down state fair there she was. Thought at first she wa Leo didn't talk about date or if working so we just drove towards my spot. Knew rite away she was chaldea from the accent said she doesn't work much has a sugar daddy. After a quick cop ck hit my spot. Her oral is soso couldn't get me to pop so negotiated HH for total of 30. I see now why I haven't dated chaldean girls because what they say is true. The smell of her pussy wilted my cock. I asked for my 10 back she gave me 5 and tried one more time but no sucess. Dropped her at her house and made one more pass, saw my favorite amber out scooped her up and for 20 she had me erupting in her mouth in less then 10 mins.

Slick Jr
10-14-11, 22:31
I see now why I haven't dated chaldean girls because what they say is true.1st I heard of that 1. I must temper my curiousity, LOL.

Started strolling the R about 7 this morning after work. Saw a couple WSW mid to late 20's brunettes, looks cute from a distance, but by the time I got back they had been picked up. Was about to end my stroll at 8, when I saw melanie out of the corner of my eye walking down a side street. Sorry can't remember the street name. I circled around the block and came up behind her, pick her up, and after a quick check we were on our way. She is prob late 20's / early 30's, WSW, dark shoulder length hair, skinny with nice bees up top. No hassle, enthusiastic bbbjcimsp for. 25. FS is available and I have digits. All in all, after driving and doing a lot of reading for 2 weeks now, I was very happy with my first time experience! Wasnt sure I would be able to pull the trigger. Good thing I brought the little fella with me to do all the critical thinking.

Play safe.Look her up in the archives and view her pics A before and after classic. The last couple times I hit the R, she seemed assertive, so its good to hear her service is still solid. Who knows, maybe after a couple willie nelson's, I may partake for ol' times sake.

Mystery Date
10-15-11, 05:44
Saw her walking thurday round 8 pm. Saw her on the R just north of state fair, made the flip round and didn't see her till I glanced down state fair there she was. Thought at first she wa Leo didn't talk about date or if working so we just drove towards my spot. Knew rite away she was chaldea from the accent said she doesn't work much has a sugar daddy. After a quick cop ck hit my spot. Her oral is soso couldn't get me to pop so negotiated HH for total of 30. I see now why I haven't dated chaldean girls because what they say is true. The smell of her pussy wilted my cock. I asked for my 10 back she gave me 5 and tried one more time but no sucess. Dropped her at her house and made one more pass, saw my favorite amber out scooped her up and for 20 she had me erupting in her mouth in less then 10 mins.Not so much a sugar daddy as a guy who does grunt work for the local dealers, LOL.

Mister Fox
10-16-11, 01:37
Just left the R. Picked up a WSW named Autumn. She said she was 38. I told her that I felt uncomfortable with all the LE in that area so we found a spot on the Hazel Park side of 8 mile. Got BBBTC, negotiated for. 15. I lucked up because she was cold. Will definitely repeat.

Hotone33
10-17-11, 10:00
Had an interesting one on the Av Friday night. She was a potential UTR since she was definitely cleaner and less getto than the typical ones. Brunette with shorter hair. Mid 30s. She definitely seemed a little new to the game. Picked her up and had a good time. Was hoping for digits but she said she has no phone and was living with her mom. Definitely will have to take a look and see if she is out again.

JS002
10-17-11, 11:23
Went on a stroll of the John between 7 and 8. Nothing out at all but that could be because the uncle was flashing BIG time with 2 on Lantz under bridge which is a hang out of sorts for our friends. Has a caddy on a carrier so not sure if it was an accident or a bust but nothing was out anywhere on the John or neighborhoods. Seems like the John has more SW traffic lately from NOTS to HOTS so keep looking and stay safe from the flashings!

Can anyone tell me who the brunette is that I've seen walking near State Fair on the John? Seen her a couple of times and not sure if she is a SW but she dresses maybe like a dancer to a local SC. About 5' 3" smaller on top- "B"s and a bigger back end. Not a 10 by any means but looks intriguing enough to sample. Anyone know her name at least and if she is a SW?

May stroll by later to see if John R picks up!

Be Safe

Member #4967
10-17-11, 14:21
Went on a stroll of the John between 7 and 8. Nothing out at all but that could be because the uncle was flashing BIG time with 2 on Lantz under bridge which is a hang out of sorts for our friends. Has a caddy on a carrier so not sure if it was an accident or a bust but nothing was out anywhere on the John or neighborhoods. Seems like the John has more SW traffic lately from NOTS to HOTS so keep looking and stay safe from the flashings!

Can anyone tell me who the brunette is that I've seen walking near State Fair on the John? Seen her a couple of times and not sure if she is a SW but she dresses maybe like a dancer to a local SC. About 5' 3" smaller on top- "B"s and a bigger back end. Not a 10 by any means but looks intriguing enough to sample. Anyone know her name at least and if she is a SW?

Be SafeThat sounds very much like melissa / olivia that I picked up last week. She told me she's out more often in the AM then PM.

Picked up Crystal, was sitting in a doorway nearer 8 mile. I just stopped on the R and asked if working. She asked me am I a cop I said hell no. Beautiful face, dark brunette with huge pale blue eyes. Had some baggage with her, couple shopping bags and a 2 liter of faygo. Asked for 30 I told her I'd pay 20 and if good she'd get a 5 er. Needless to say she got the 5, if her arms weren't so fucked up and her voice was shot so probly heavey int drugs but when I saw she was very coherent. Considering doing a notel if can negotiate a good price she defineatly fuckable. Any with more info please feel free to PM me.

JS002
10-17-11, 14:29
Well it may have been Ugly Hot with Uncle Leo in the morning but is turned out to be a nice day with sun shine!

Went for a VERY quick stroll- not much time but wanted to see if the area cleared.

Saw 5 SW out on the stroll total- one maybe 3 worth stopping for. 1) Older short stock gypsy looking WSW about a 2 on the scale near 8 mile- NOT. 2) Saw a Tall somewhat stocky older brunette WSW- prolly in her later 40s, a 5-6 on the scale- smiled the smile but drove on- MAYBE. 3) Saw a older blond WSW on State Fair near the John. Tall, skinny, later 40s / early 50s wearing a shorter skirt, decent enough but the teeth from a smile was a little to be desired, maybe a 6 on the scale and may be a candidate in a pinch- MAYBE. 4) Saw a heavier (about 140) brunette WSW with hair pulled back between 6 and 7 mile, younger but stocky which is not on my list- face ok, better if hair was down- 4 on the scale- NOT for me.

5) The one I ALMOST stopped for was seen near 7 mile on John- reddish long hair younger WSW- medium height, good body- slimmer but not to thin, face nice but a large scar on left side near mouth- not off putting that is why almost picked up- Does anybody know her NAME? I can RTFF for experiences if I had her name- please. What stopped me from picking her up, she was running jogging to seven mile away from 8 because LEO showed up! Not there in the first 15 minutes of stroll so she was wise and bugged out.

Any details on any of these- like their names would be appreciated.

Be Safe

JS002
10-17-11, 14:36
[QUOTE=Barber Shop; 1298787]That sounds very much like melissa / olivia that I picked up last week. She told me she's out more often in the AM then PM.

I think I've seen your melissa / olivia- she is about 5' 4" looks tall and thin with longer dark hair and a darker type complexion- I have seen her closer to six mile than 8 mile. The brunette I'm referring to has a larger back end and is shorter- 5' 1" maybe, pale skin. Last time I saw her she had on a green bikini top which showed she had no tan at all! Both though had good faces so both are good options for me!

Stay Safe!

Oneknot
10-18-11, 16:58
Strolled throughout JR yesterday around 3pm. Saw one ancient WSW that was a 1 on the scale. Down by 7 there was a hottie walking, but couldn't get her attention. I'm sure she had to be a SW, because no decent looking white woman would be walking down JR. Uncle was cruising so I decided to jump ship. I guess better luck next time.

GostRider
10-19-11, 10:45
Had an interesting one on the Av Friday night. She was a potential UTR since she was definitely cleaner and less getto than the typical ones. Brunette with shorter hair. Mid 30s. She definitely seemed a little new to the game. Picked her up and had a good time. Was hoping for digits but she said she has no phone and was living with her mom. Definitely will have to take a look and see if she is out again.Was here name Laura?

GostRider
10-19-11, 11:34
I been working hard latley and needed a rest so went to sleep and dream of a WSW mid 30 blk shoulder length hair about 5'7 her name was laura, couldn't see the chest cause of a thick white hoodie but I whould have to guess be's because she was skinney about 110# anyway's was qouted 20 BBBJ or 30 for FS and she only wanted a car date which I don't prefer but did it anywas, I went with yhe BJ, not good at all it was like I was sticking my the*k in a warm room I realloy had to concentrat to get mine, which is very rare. Will not repeat she said she was recently divorced and was not out much and only wanted to recive numbers and not give her out. Like I said it was lame anyway.

I was still on the prowl after that and with in 5 min found a WSW 5'10 maby, skinny blond hair up maby like be's named April just e of the vic, I went around for le check and told her to walk down the side street picked her up le check was good and of to the notell, qoted 40 FS she said her room mate is victoria and confirms halo is at the vic anyways I had a real good time with her I laid down the rules (no funny shit) and it was all good, real nice girl, nice BBBJ had a set of big p*why lips on her, nice box (not all blown out) and awsome cg moves, will repeat and got digets, said it was ok to pass on to some friends, not a bad day on the ave besides laura, aprial made up for it.

As alway brothers stay safe out their.

Gost

GostRider
10-19-11, 13:15
Ok ill sign in and then go to add a report write the report then when I go to upload it will say. You are not log in then ill try to log in on the provided log in spot but my report was erased and had to write it again now I just log on again and see my orignal post (the one that I though had been lost is posted so I wrote the report again when I didn't have to. But when I been signing latley my name and notifaction has not been poping up ill have to sign in like 3 time to get it any advice?

Wiggles0923
10-20-11, 08:10
On Monday I strolled along Mich Ave between the Notels past Inkster and Bogarts at around 7 to 8 pm. I saw one possible walking with a homeless looking guy. She was about 5'4" and had a face only a mother could love. I also saw one BSW who was pretty scary looking. Is it ok to sit at the Notels and wait for someone to come to you?

Tongue
10-20-11, 09:45
I had the chance to see Melaine a couple of times. She's looking rough, but she does a decent job of sword swallowing. 20 for the trouble and last time a tip. Usually a couple of blocks south of 7 on the are.

Hotone33
10-20-11, 10:56
Was here name Laura?Yes that was her name. Was a decent time. Will look for her again

Fasted
10-21-11, 00:51
I strolled along Mich ave. At around 11 pm to 12 am. 3wsw fuond amy. 30 BJ not to bad, got number, blonde 6ft be cup skiny.

Member #4199
10-21-11, 01:17
Ok ill sign in and then go to add a report write the report then when I go to upload it will say. You are not log in then ill try to log in on the provided log in spot but my report was erased and had to write it again now I just log on again and see my orignal post (the one that I though had been lost is posted so I wrote the report again when I didn't have to. But when I been signing latley my name and notifaction has not been poping up ill have to sign in like 3 time to get it any advice?Mine does that a lot also. It will still post the original message (once approved) but takes you to the log in window. Sometimes it will then give you the message that says "your spew will have to be approved since your not a senior", and sometimes it doesn't. In my case it's because I always have private browsing enabled in Safari and ir doesn't accept the necessary info to keep me logged in long if I'm not actively doing something, ie; typing some long winded spew.

Slick Jr
10-21-11, 18:47
OK this is VERY important, just a heads up for Angel's night and the few days around it. There is no Mongering allowed these nights (I would not even go to a Detroit SC) DPD will have all hands on deck these nights and handing out tickets left and right to compensate for all the overtime. If the yellow caution lights are out (like the one's the snow plow guys use) stay in, it's just not worth it.

Safe Hunting,

John WiseWorth a bump.

GostRider
10-21-11, 23:50
Mine does that a lot also. It will still post the original message (once approved) but takes you to the log in window. Sometimes it will then give you the message that says "your spew will have to be approved since your not a senior", and sometimes it doesn't. In my case it's because I always have private browsing enabled in Safari and ir doesn't accept the necessary info to keep me logged in long if I'm not actively doing something, ie; typing some long winded spew.Thanks yeah pretty sure its the private browser.

Thanks again and as always stay safe brother.

GostRider
10-21-11, 23:59
Just a heads up. Had a friend tell me that elise is on vacation with her uncle so don't spend to much time looking for her I guess for about another 15 days.

GostRider
10-22-11, 00:13
Yes, don't post in the SW section. Try this.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1314-Login-amp-Posting-Problems-Member-Discussions-amp-AdviceThanks for the link

Stay safe out their brother

ISeePorno
10-22-11, 09:19
I had this dream that I picked up this paper bag canidate in the triangle near the rite aid parking lot. A fellow monger missed out in front of me cause she doesn't date black guys. Notel 40. Tightest I have ever had. Really into providing the GFE. Hurry! The streets are beating up that body quickly.

Member #4199
10-24-11, 09:31
I had this dream that I picked up this paper bag canidate in the triangle near the rite aid parking lot. A fellow monger missed out in front of me cause she doesn't date black guys. Notel 40. Tightest I have ever had. Really into providing the GFE. Hurry! The streets are beating up that body quickly.Sorry to hear it but did you happen to get a name or a minor description?

Oneknot
10-24-11, 14:51
I was on the ave Friday night and stopped to send an email to a client when Tracy hops in my truck. I was like get the f&k out of my truck. This crazy broad was crying saying that she was cold and hungry and would clean my truck for a few bucks. I told her to aging get out. This gal was old and nasty. Long of the short she wouldn't get out so I said if you want some money your going to have to earn it. Had her drop her pants and I took a dry covered slam rIght to Greece. She cried out in pain and I just slammed her till I was done. While I'm not one for aggression tOwards women, she asked for it by refusing to get out of my truck. Watch out for this crazy hag. BTW this isn't the great Tracy everyone knows.

Oneknot
10-24-11, 15:13
Saw two 10's on the ave by the bakery. Both were incredibly hot. One got scooped and I swept in for the other. As she walked up to the car, she asked if I had anyone else in the back of the truck and was asking what I wanted to do. She wouldn't get in the car and I bounced ASAP. Something was off with this girl and I didn't want to take any chances on getting stung. The strange thing is that the other girl she was with got swept up faster than a new York minute. I didn't see any lights from uncle either. Seem odd tha a SW would work near Leo, but something wasn't right. Be careful guys.

FindingGold
10-24-11, 23:23
Took a quick tour around the triangle and quickly got followed by leo. Followed me a few miles, flashed me with his spotlight then went away. It was absolutely empty out so I'm guessing the Halloween extra staffing is now in effect. Stay safe out there. (just wish some of my numbers worked right now!)

Fitzie00
10-25-11, 06:31
Lisa is WSW in her mid-30s, brown-red hair, thicker body, freckled, picked up near SF. Did an ok BBBJCIM. Nice girl. Claimed she was from Clinton Twp and didn't like SWing. Gave digits if I wanted a presumably safer meetup in Clinton Twp. For FS or repeat. I tossed the number, she was ok but that's all.

Kristen is WSW. 5' 5" or so, dirty blonde hair, thin but looked like B cup, great legs, nice rear, cute, young-looking face. Did an enthusiastic, wet BBBJCIM, complete with much moaning, slobbering, licking (with tongue piercing) and looking up at me during the deed, all of which I like. Nice personality, spoke sensibly, clean, didn't seem high, had a bruise on the arm but no drug marks that I saw. No phone but says she lives on the street that dead-ends onto Lantz. Just pull up and hit the horn (right). I won't do that but I will definitely repeat for FS.

Kingdom69
10-25-11, 15:42
I was on the ave Friday night and stopped to send an email to a client when Tracy hops in my truck. I was like get the f&k out of my truck. This crazy broad was crying saying that she was cold and hungry and would clean my truck for a few bucks. I told her to aging get out. This gal was old and nasty. Long of the short she wouldn't get out so I said if you want some money your going to have to earn it. Had her drop her pants and I took a dry covered slam rIght to Greece. She cried out in pain and I just slammed her till I was done. While I'm not one for aggression tOwards women, she asked for it by refusing to get out of my truck. Watch out for this crazy hag. BTW this isn't the great Tracy everyone knows.Dude, you just admitted to brutalizing and sodomizing a girl. Utilizing a prostitute to resolve your frustrations is one thing and is a misdemeanor. The rest of your post is all about multiple felony counts. I for one, would definitely not be posting about stuff like that.

Member #4076
10-25-11, 16:55
Dude, you just admitted to brutalizing and sodomizing a girl. Utilizing a prostitute to resolve your frustrations is one thing and is a misdemeanor. The rest of your post is all about multiple felony counts. I for one, would definitely not be posting about stuff like that.+ 1.

I don't know anything about OP, but unless it's all "theatrics and bravado". The post does reveal too much. In more ways than one.

Advice is simple: keep your doors locked. And that is not me being a smart ass. When my travels take me to other than desirable areas (yes mostly Detroit, excepting downtown, midtown and a few other select areas I need to visit) my doors are locked.

Tongue
10-26-11, 18:01
I was driving home, saw her trudging up the are. She always looks like she's carrying a backpack full of rocks. She dyed her hair black and I almost didn't recognize her. I like her style and she doesn't rush me. All in all, I would repeat. One day I think I am going to upgrade to FS

ISeePorno
10-27-11, 19:58
Sorry to hear it but did you happen to get a name or a minor description?I think it was Melanie. Skinny WSW 40+

Devin226
10-29-11, 20:32
Can someone PM me the good places to check out? What streets make up the "triangle". What part of the R are you talking about? What part of Mich. Ave. Any specific places to look? I'm new but curious to check it out.

Wiggles0923
10-29-11, 21:47
Since most people who are looking for action in Pontiac read the Detroit page I will post this in here and in Pontiac. So that way nobody else screws up like I did.

My first pick up was at about 2 pm on Baldwin not too far from where it ends. I was just plodding along and drove all the way to Walton and did not see a damn thing. Turned around and the just before it ends I see a 40 ish, skinny, blonde WSW named Cherry or Sheri (kinda hard to understand with my cock in her mouth.) Now this is my first SW pickup ever and I made some nice Noob moves. So anyway I drove past her and she looked at me but did not smile I circled around and she saw me again. I smiled and so did she so I parked in an empty lot and she hopped in. I asked her if there was a no tel around and she said no and her roommate is in so we could not go to her place. She guided me to a park and we got to business. She charged me forty and said I would get everything I wanted. I was dumb enough to leave my wallet on the seat so she knew I had it. However, she told me about it and did not try to steal anything (got to respect honesty.) As a noob I gladly paid upfront. So after about a 15 minute BBBJ she started to get real uncomfortable and paranoid so she stopped and left. I did get her number and she promised next time she will pay for the hotel and charge me only $20 for FS (yeah right.)

Well later that night at about 7pm I decided to get ripped off again but this time I was going to play it smart. I ran into this dark haired 40 ish WSW, super thin named Sandi. At night walking down the street she looked pretty good. In my car maybe a 5 on the SW scale. She said I could do anything I wanted to her at a hotel. I did not pay her until she was naked and in the room. I paid her $50 for 30 minutes, which is like paying $20, 000 for a used Yugo, only the Yugo would be more attractive. So, anyway I am getting a great CBJ and then 20 minutes later her Pimp is banging on the door. I had not even started to fuck her yet and I was getting ready to nut (good CBJ.) She lets him in and he seemed to be a very nice large black man. He said he was sorry to interrupt but the babies where screaming (and they were cause I could here them in the room from the car.) So his girl needed to calm them down and then needed to get back on the strip. I did not want to argue with this intimidating man so that ended that disappointing failure. I think I might stick with AMPs but I have to admit that the hunt was fun.

DavidB43
10-30-11, 12:35
What does "HSW" mean?

Slick Jr
10-30-11, 20:49
What does "HSW" mean?
Since most people who are looking for action in Pontiac read the Detroit page I will post this in here and in Pontiac. So that way nobody else screws up like I did.

My first pick up was at about 2 pm on Baldwin not too far from where it ends. I was just plodding along and drove all the way to Walton and did not see a damn thing. Turned around and the just before it ends I see a 40 ish, skinny, blonde WSW named Cherry or Sheri (kinda hard to understand with my cock in her mouth.) Now this is my first SW pickup ever and I made some nice Noob moves. So anyway I drove past her and she looked at me but did not smile I circled around and she saw me again. I smiled and so did she so I parked in an empty lot and she hopped in. I asked her if there was a no tel around and she said no and her roommate is in so we could not go to her place. She guided me to a park and we got to business. She charged me forty and said I would get everything I wanted. I was dumb enough to leave my wallet on the seat so she knew I had it. However, she told me about it and did not try to steal anything (got to respect honesty.) As a noob I gladly paid upfront. So after about a 15 minute BBBJ she started to get real uncomfortable and paranoid so she stopped and left. I did get her number and she promised next time she will pay for the hotel and charge me only $20 for FS (yeah right.)

Well later that night at about 7pm I decided to get ripped off again but this time I was going to play it smart. I ran into this dark haired 40 ish WSW, super thin named Sandi. At night walking down the street she looked pretty good. In my car maybe a 5 on the SW scale. She said I could do anything I wanted to her at a hotel. I did not pay her until she was naked and in the room. I paid her $50 for 30 minutes, which is like paying $20, 000 for a used Yugo, only the Yugo would be more attractive. So, anyway I am getting a great CBJ and then 20 minutes later her Pimp is banging on the door. I had not even started to fuck her yet and I was getting ready to nut (good CBJ.) She lets him in and he seemed to be a very nice large black man. He said he was sorry to interrupt but the babies where screaming (and they were cause I could here them in the room from the car.) So his girl needed to calm them down and then needed to get back on the strip. I did not want to argue with this intimidating man so that ended that disappointing failure. I think I might stick with AMPs but I have to admit that the hunt was fun.
Can someone PM me the good places to check out? What streets make up the "triangle". What part of the R are you talking about? What part of Mich. Ave. Any specific places to look? I'm new but curious to check it out.HSW=Hispanic Streetwalker. There is an abbreviation section on the front page.

Wiggles, some classic no no's early. U are lucky.

NEWBIES: read postings here till about 3 months back, it should answer all of your questions. Especially postins by members with at least 40 posts or more. If you decide to join the frat, good luck and be safe.

DavidB43
10-30-11, 21:02
HSW=Hispanic Streetwalker. There is an abbreviation section on the front page.

Wiggles, some classic no no's early. U are lucky.

NEWBIES: read postings here till about 3 months back, it should answer all of your questions. Especially postins by members with at least 40 posts or more. If you decide to join the frat, good luck and be safe.Thank you for the heads up. I have allot to learn. I'm open to this arena of education.

DavidB43
10-30-11, 21:19
Met April on the AVE, she is a tall thin blonde in her mid to late 20s. Very good aggressive DT. Might not repeat, she made a mess (missed my load)Yeah, she's a friend of mine. A bit hyper, but she is a sweet girl. I have her digits. Willing to trade for same in return. I'm looking for the digits of a brunette named Ashley who goes by the name of "Candy." Her French is exquisite.

She has that Gothic look and wears a Red Baby Phat pleather waist length jacket. If any mongers have dreamed about her on Mich Ave and Martin; please send her digits my way.Be safe my brothers.

Slick Jr
11-01-11, 23:24
Met her at the store S. Of 8 mile. Red hair, gummy new she was the infamous 1. We chatted for a while, gave her $5, she seemed like a real sweeheart. She seemed excited for F / S, a little weird. But I didn't partake, prolly won't. She seems cool as hell.

I'm noticing more and more TSW's on the R, sign of the time I guess,

Dee Jay 88
11-01-11, 23:57
Got busted on the R. Car towed and all they gave me was a sheet to call in 3 days to get it back. Now I got an arraignment notice in the mail, I thought it was done and over with. Anyone care to tell me what I can expect? Thanks.

MindBrain
11-02-11, 04:05
Got busted on the R. Car towed and all they gave me was a sheet to call in 3 days to get it back. Now I got an arraignment notice in the mail, I thought it was done and over with. Anyone care to tell me what I can expect? Thanks.Could you elaborate on how you got caught? Was it a decoy? I'm sure we would learn a lot from your mistake.

Thanks!

Jooop
11-02-11, 04:13
Met her at the store S. Of 8 mile. Red hair, gummy new she was the infamous 1. We chatted for a while, gave her $5, she seemed like a real sweeheart. She seemed excited for F / S, a little weird. But I didn't partake, prolly won't. She seems cool as hell.

I'm noticing more and more TSW's on the R, sign of the time I guess, Watch them TS on the R iI was rob by one a few years back, she / he was hot but had that ball thing thats discussing.

Faceonly
11-02-11, 10:40
Got busted on the R. Car towed and all they gave me was a sheet to call in 3 days to get it back. Now I got an arraignment notice in the mail, I thought it was done and over with. Anyone care to tell me what I can expect? Thanks.The real money is in the car impoundment. The cost will be like buying your car back or they will auction it off. My cost was $869 for a 2000 blazer. The court proceding was simple and cheap $100 year clean off the record. Have to get the car so wife doesn't figure it out they got you and the impoundment fee goes to a general fund much like drug siezure where there is little accountability for how it is used.

Member #4076
11-02-11, 21:15
Watch them TS on the R iI was rob by one a few years back, she / he was hot but had that ball thing thats discussing.Would that be "discussing" or "disgusting"? Just trying to keep on the same page of the hymnal.

Hot 666
11-03-11, 01:19
Well I have been saving this special post (number 1, 000) for a very special young lady (Gem Number 13)

I picked up Gem Number 13 for one hell of a FS date at the notel. Started off with a little touching and fondling on the bed, then on to some great BBBJ, BLS, DT, after 5 minutes of head I could not take anymore, slapped on the cover for some great CG (man that girl can ride dick) I had to keep stopping her so I would not cum to soon. I switch to missionary position so I could control the pace (she loves it when you play with her clit in that position) Then switch to a lazy spooning side position (because I was out of steam) and blew one of the most intense nuts I have blown in a long time, we both had to lay on the bed for a few minutes just to catch are breath.

Gem Number 13 is very shy, but that shyness goes out the window when she starts to cum (very orgasmic, might even say multi-orgasmic)

Safe Hunting,

John WiseWell JW, It looks like lucky #13 still is your fav! So are you going to share any pics! LOL Congrats on post 1000

Jooop
11-03-11, 03:36
Would that be "discussing" or "disgusting"? Just trying to keep on the same page of the hymnal.You have any thing else you want to ***** about or is the ***** coming out.

GostRider
11-03-11, 16:35
Got busted on the R. Car towed and all they gave me was a sheet to call in 3 days to get it back. Now I got an arraignment notice in the mail, I thought it was done and over with. Anyone care to tell me what I can expect? Thanks.Sorry to here of the bad luck. It happens had the same happen to me about 5the yrs ago had to pay impound in brown city (that's a hike) and. From their I went to the court building on gratiot and paid a fine. Never had to apear.

In court building but my ticket was a loitering. Ticket. But anyway how you're mis. Hap all go down so we can all learn good luck and if you have anymore question pm me.

As always brother stay safe.

Michigan Guy
11-04-11, 09:25
Cruised the Triangle last night and was surprised to see how dead it was. It was around 10 pm and I didn't see anyone on Telegraph or Grand River. Did a quick stroll down 6 mile and also nothing. Circled back towards Telegraph and tried a couple of the side streets. Saw a WSW about a block north of 6 mile and two blocks west of Telegraph. Lots of big curly hair but that was all I could tell. It was very dark, she was wrapped up in a big coat and I couldn't tell if she was a 2 or a 10. Circled back around and she was standing near two white Caddies, both running with their lights on just sitting there. Decided not to check her out any closer and left the area.

Did not see any obvious LEO during my stroll. Disappointed by the lack of talent.

Stay safe out there.

Jd2011
11-04-11, 22:29
Cruised M ave, grd riv and jr all late this afternoon. Only good thing I saw was on ave near livernois. WSW, very tall, skinny, big heels and short mini skirt. Looked to be a 5-6 SW scale. I circled around and she was gone. All other locations I saw a few but only 1-2 on the scale. Where's all the action?

Nutjob
11-04-11, 23:06
Just got home from strolling the Avenue. Undercover cops were working. This was around 10pm.

Saw very attractive WSW, maybe 5' 5", long brunette hair, blue jeans, dark winter coat, white furry boots. She was walking by Cabot. A car was getting towed when I initially saw her but I couldn't tell if she had anything to do with it. Drove around some and came back about 10 min later. She was on side street talking to a monger. I passed an unmarked and did a U-turn about half mile down. The poor guy was getting busted by the unmarked with her standing by the car.

There was also a good looking blond WSW wearing a red winter coat who was hanging around the same area. Couldn't tell if she was 5-0 but I wasn't sticking around to find out.

Be careful guys.

BenjaminSkully
11-05-11, 02:28
Just got home from strolling the Avenue. Undercover cops were working. This was around 10pm.

Saw very attractive WSW, maybe 5' 5", long brunette hair, blue jeans, dark winter coat, white furry boots. She was walking by Cabot. A car was getting towed when I initially saw her but I couldn't tell if she had anything to do with it. Drove around some and came back about 10 min later. She was on side street talking to a monger. I passed an unmarked and did a U-turn about half mile down. The poor guy was getting busted by the unmarked with her standing by the car.

There was also a good looking blond WSW wearing a red winter coat who was hanging around the same area. Couldn't tell if she was 5-0 but I wasn't sticking around to find out.

Be careful guys.Unmarked crown vic that pulled her over? Please share details of cars that are pulling over people. Could have been watching her and got him but anyways good info. I don't believe you are calling anyone out if you share the make and model of a unmarked car that has lights. I just saw the other day a red escape pulling someone over downriver. Having an eye for certain parked or cruising vehicles is very helpful.

Nutjob
11-05-11, 11:31
Unmarked crown vic that pulled her over? Please share details of cars that are pulling over people. Could have been watching her and got him but anyways good info. I don't believe you are calling anyone out if you share the make and model of a unmarked car that has lights. I just saw the other day a red escape pulling someone over downriver. Having an eye for certain parked or cruising vehicles is very helpful.She may have been innocent but she was also near the first car I mentioned who was getting towed. Too many coincidences for me.

The unmarked was a maroon crown vic. Lots of antennas.

Jd2011
11-05-11, 15:57
Went for a stroll about 10:30am. Started at JR between 8 and 6. Nothing. Proceeded to the triangle as I understand it (still kind of new to this forum but assume that is the Mi ave. Area. Nothing down there either. Went down Livernois, McGraw, Vernor. Nothing anywhere. This was around 12 noon. Didn't see anything that looked like LEO either. Stopped back by JR on the return trip. There were a few out (never let down by JR). Had a dream with Natalie, picked up on Lantz. She flashed tits as I drove by so I knew she was for real. 30yrs. 5'7" or so, about 130, short red / brown hair. Decent Bcups although abit saggy from havin a kid, nice meaty pussy. Hairy but clean, lots of tats. She was nice, didn't seem high. Went to notell. Awesome BBBJ with BLS. Serious skills. She was very enthusiastic. CFS from there. Mish and K9. I videoed and took pictures during the whole time. Total PSE. $.75 =.2 tip. Totally worth it, got digits. I will be hittin it again.

As I said, I am new to this forum although I am a long time monger. I have lots of pics and vids of the regular girls out there. Girls seem to be scarce lately. What's going on? I like them white and thin. Skinnier the better. Please let me know what I am doing wrong / right here.

Member #4812
11-05-11, 21:41
Went for a stroll about 10:30am. Started at JR between 8 and 6. Nothing. Proceeded to the triangle as I understand it (still kind of new to this forum but assume that is the Mi ave. Area. Nothing down there either. Went down Livernois, McGraw, Vernor. Nothing anywhere. This was around 12 noon. Didn't see anything that looked like LEO either. Stopped back by JR on the return trip. There were a few out (never let down by JR). Had a dream with Natalie, picked up on Lantz. She flashed tits as I drove by so I knew she was for real. 30yrs. 5'7" or so, about 130, short red / brown hair. Decent Bcups although abit saggy from havin a kid, nice meaty pussy. Hairy but clean, lots of tats. She was nice, didn't seem high. Went to notell. Awesome BBBJ with BLS. Serious skills. She was very enthusiastic. CFS from there. Mish and K9. I videoed and took pictures during the whole time. Total PSE. $.75 =.2 tip. Totally worth it, got digits. I will be hittin it again.

As I said, I am new to this forum although I am a long time monger. I have lots of pics and vids of the regular girls out there. Girls seem to be scarce lately. What's going on? I like them white and thin. Skinnier the better. Please let me know what I am doing wrong / right here.Nice pics. You need to do some more research on the Triangle's parameters. It's nowhere near where you are looking. Try Grand River near Telegraph.

Slick Jr
11-05-11, 21:54
As I said, I am new to this forum although I am a long time monger. I have lots of pics and vids of the regular girls out there. Girls seem to be scarce lately. What's going on? I like them white and thin. Skinnier the better. Please let me know what I am doing wrong / right here.Pix and Vids. Be all means, share brother. Its the good wholesome christian thing to do. (LOL)

StreetMeat
11-06-11, 02:30
As I said, I am new to this forum although I am a long time monger. I have lots of pics and vids of the regular girls out there. Girls seem to be scarce lately. What's going on? I like them white and thin. Skinnier the better. Please let me know what I am doing wrong / right here.Hi,

Great report by the way. You're doing fine, keep posting and read the forum if you need a place to troll. Also it would help if you put a watermark on your photos. At least we know its yours, not stolen from another board. { almost didn't reconize natalie, didn't see her from behind. }

I don't know about vids tho, maybe some of the others on here might know or perhaps our esteemed admin Jackson could point you in the right direction.

Stay safe

Nutjob
11-06-11, 09:10
Unmarked crown vic that pulled her over? Please share details of cars that are pulling over people. Could have been watching her and got him but anyways good info. I don't believe you are calling anyone out if you share the make and model of a unmarked car that has lights. I just saw the other day a red escape pulling someone over downriver. Having an eye for certain parked or cruising vehicles is very helpful.

Be careful guys.I was cruising on Saturday around 11:15pm and saw these two again in the same spot. Between Cabot and the Quality Market. The brunette was wearing the same white furry boots and her blond friend really stands out. This time though, I saw no one pick them up or anything suspicious. But I still won't go near until someone vouches for them.

Nutjob
11-06-11, 09:23
Saw a few decent WSW walking around Church's chicken but ended up picking up Charlene, just west of Livernois. WSW, thin with A cups, short brunette hair, wearing a mini-skirt showing off some nice legs, and distinctive mole just above her lip on the right side. About a 5 or 6 on the scale.

She hopped in, did a quick LE check and off we went. She kept saying he BJ's were awesome, etc. I'm thinking whenever I hear that, I'm really screwed. I was happily mistaken. Great BBBJ, lots of dt and bls. Had me shooting in no time and swallowed every drop. I would definitely repeat. Damage was $.3.

InksterTourist
11-06-11, 09:55
The unmarked was a maroon crown vic. Lots of antennas.That's the Purple Police that come out at night for anti-gang, anti-prostitution, anti-whatever. Surprised at the antennas, usually aren't that obvious.

Jd2011
11-06-11, 10:29
Pix and Vids. Be all means, share brother. Its the good wholesome christian thing to do. (LOL)Slick Jr: I make no promises to the girls about where the pics / vids may or may not end up. Most really don't care. They are happy enough to get another $.2. I see the place for pics here. Where can I post short vid clips?

Mich CL: Thanks for the location tip. Can you be more specific on the triangle? I have read the posts here pretty extensively but it seems elusive.

Thanks guys.

Oneknot
11-06-11, 15:36

Be careful guys.These are the two girls that I had mentioned in a previous post. The brunette girl wouldn't get in my ride and was asking about what I wanted to do. Sounds like bad news to me. I'd steer clear!

BenjaminSkully
11-07-11, 00:44
2 weeks ago cruisin the ave I spotted a nice looking WSW named eliza about 3am. Claimed she was from toledo and was around here because she didn't know anyone. Seemed like an average girl and didn't seem to be involved in drugs. Very nice and bubbly personality. 40 for a nonrushed CBJ. Supplied hand sanitizer after the deed LOL. Here's a link to her page on BP I would def repeat.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/exotic-italian-beauty-rebecca-2-please-28/7057754

Week later picked up WSW susan near central good nonrushed CBJ for 30. Real skinny but overall nice girl. No digs

Tonight stumbled across a WSW named theresa in victory parking lot. She offered 50 for FS and I said I only had 30. She said she would do 40 so we agreed. She hopped in and showed her vajayjay. She had a room and asked if I would take her to the store to get something to drink. I agreed and we went back to her room. She started to get all jittery and wanted 50. I said no we agreed on 40 and she stood up got in my face asking why I was acting like that. I told her to enjoy the drink and smokes I'm leaving. She then agreed to do it for 40 because she needed it desperately for rent because she was living there. I said no tahnks and walked out.

Continued my cruise and met charlene on livernois. Claimed to give bomb head blah blah. Did an okay job for 30 and half way she stopped and said jerk off and feel my pussy. I said no thats not what we agreed on. She continued to finish me off. Would not repeat.

Where's a good area for a LSW / hsw?

Det313
11-07-11, 01:31
Saw a few decent WSW walking around Church's chicken but ended up picking up Charlene, just west of Livernois. WSW, thin with A cups, short brunette hair, wearing a mini-skirt showing off some nice legs, and distinctive mole just above her lip on the right side. About a 5 or 6 on the scale.

She hopped in, did a quick LE check and off we went. She kept saying he BJ's were awesome, etc. I'm thinking whenever I hear that, I'm really screwed. I was happily mistaken. Great BBBJ, lots of dt and bls. Had me shooting in no time and swallowed every drop. I would definitely repeat. Damage was $.3.I have seen her several times. She really is good. I usually pay. 10 once in a while I will tip. She always wants FS, but I never had time when I ran into her, next time I'm out if I see her I'm going to see how her FS is.

Moloch2233
11-07-11, 11:14
Haven't checked in for a while and failed to deliver a few reports. Been a weird few weeks for me, figured its worth reporting.

Stayed clear of everything last week of October. Past week have checked out JR a few times later last week and just nothing every time I went. Didn't stop by my usual hours, which is earlier in the day.

Cruised through this morning and there were girls all over. Saw Melanie hanging down by Hollywood, and some other skinny beatup looking chick north by 8mile. Decided to pick up a girl I hadn't seen before, somewhat short, curvy black girl. Introduced herself as Ashley, later said her name is DeeDee. She looked a bit younger, didn't seem too beat up, but had a chip in her front tooth. Did FS for $.3, would definitely repeat. Girl was super friendly, eager to please and her pussy was. Amazingly tight. Some of the tightest I've had, which is impressive. She was a bit chubby, but overall mostly thick and had a pretty amazing ass. No number so unfortunately won't be able to call her.

AceOfAsses
11-07-11, 14:04
Hello everyone this is Nick.

I recently moved to Troy.

I need some information that where can I find WSW & HSW in Troy / Detroit (street names please)

Thank you all in advance.

Nick

BornlastNight
11-07-11, 14:39
2 weeks ago cruisin the ave I spotted a nice looking WSW named eliza about 3am. Claimed she was from toledo and was around here because she didn't know anyone. Seemed like an average girl and didn't seem to be involved in drugs. Very nice and bubbly personality. 40 for a nonrushed CBJ. Supplied hand sanitizer after the deed LOL. Here's a link to her page on BP I would def repeat.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/exotic-italian-beauty-rebecca-2-please-28/7057754

Week later picked up WSW susan near central good nonrushed CBJ for 30. Real skinny but overall nice girl. No digs

Tonight stumbled across a WSW named theresa in victory parking lot. She offered 50 for FS and I said I only had 30. She said she would do 40 so we agreed. She hopped in and showed her vajayjay. She had a room and asked if I would take her to the store to get something to drink. I agreed and we went back to her room. She started to get all jittery and wanted 50. I said no we agreed on 40 and she stood up got in my face asking why I was acting like that. I told her to enjoy the drink and smokes I'm leaving. She then agreed to do it for 40 because she needed it desperately for rent because she was living there. I said no tahnks and walked out.

Continued my cruise and met charlene on livernois. Claimed to give bomb head blah blah. Did an okay job for 30 and half way she stopped and said jerk off and feel my pussy. I said no thats not what we agreed on. She continued to finish me off. Would not repeat.

Where's a good area for a LSW / hsw?Sorry to sound like a newb but what is victory parking lot.

Thanks

Slick Jr
11-07-11, 20:01
Slick Jr: I make no promises to the girls about where the pics / vids may or may not end up. Most really don't care. They are happy enough to get another $.2. I see the place for pics here. Where can I post short vid clips?

Mich CL: Thanks for the location tip. Can you be more specific on the triangle? I have read the posts here pretty extensively but it seems elusive.

Thanks guys.There are a couple sites will host your vids, and you can post a link, but please check with Jackson, the admin here, on the rules on that.

Muffmonster469
11-07-11, 21:40
I have seen her several times. She really is good. I usually pay. 10 once in a while I will tip. She always wants FS, but I never had time when I ran into her, next time I'm out if I see her I'm going to see how her FS is.I've picked up Charlene a few times in the last couple months myself. I've only has FS with her. And always left satisfied. I have never donated more than. 2 for her services.

The last time I got her I didn't recognize her. She changed her look, died her hair black, had it pulled back, was wearing knee high boots and a short short skirt. When she got it I held out my hand, introduced myself as "BOB" and she put one foot up on my seat, pulled her skirt up and said "Bob, this is pussy."

She is fun but I've never messed with the BJ with her. I take her to the spot and bend her over my front seat, drop her off 15 minutes later. She is low maintenance. I'd repeat.

DavidB43
11-07-11, 23:21
I have seen her several times. She really is good. I usually pay. 10 once in a while I will tip. She always wants FS, but I never had time when I ran into her, next time I'm out if I see her I'm going to see how her FS is.Hey brother's; does anyone have Charleen's digets? May I please have them for future dreams west of Livernois.

Stay safe.

Slick Jr
11-08-11, 19:51
I've picked up Charlene a few times in the last couple months myself. I've only has FS with her. And always left satisfied. I have never donated more than. 2 for her services.

The last time I got her I didn't recognize her. She changed her look, died her hair black, had it pulled back, was wearing knee high boots and a short short skirt. When she got it I held out my hand, introduced myself as "BOB" and she put one foot up on my seat, pulled her skirt up and said "Bob, this is pussy."

She is fun but I've never messed with the BJ with her. I take her to the spot and bend her over my front seat, drop her off 15 minutes later. She is low maintenance. I'd repeat.Wow. She sounds like a good 1. Havn't met a SW that prefers FS (eagerly) in years.

Mystery Date
11-09-11, 12:59
Where's a good area for a LSW / hsw?Michigan or Vernor, logically (I. E. The Hispanic population in Detroit is concentrated on the Southwest side)

Jd2011
11-09-11, 13:55
Video clips,

http://prostitube.com/

Then post the link here.

Triangle, how much more specific do you want us to be? Grand River & Telegraph is the hart of the Triangle.

Look at a map, Grand River, Telegraph and 7 mile make a "Triangle" most cities have a Triangle or loop (Pontiac has a Triangle, Flint has a loop)Thanks JW. I will get up to speed here soon. Planning on posting some pics tonite after work. They are all recent within the last couple of years or so. If nothing else, interesting info and viewing. I also took a stroll in flint this past Saturday that I have to report on. The vids will come in the near future after I do some light editing. I will post links here. Thanks again!

BenjaminSkully
11-09-11, 16:23
Michigan or Vernor, logically (I. E. The Hispanic population in Detroit is concentrated on the Southwest side)That's what I figured, but I was just wondering if anyone has had luck with certain areas or LSW / hsw. My question is where throughout Vernor? I am not too familiar with that area. Only part I was aware of is woodmere and vernor but the ladies I've seen around there are generally old toothless tweeking WSW or BSW. Most of my recon is done at night.

DarkKnight33
11-09-11, 16:38
Was by the ave this afternoon. Seen a few WSW out. Victoria (blond prior brown hair from BP and victory) , young Jennifer, another blond in a black mini skirt, and a young brown hair WSW and then saw a WSW, long dark hair, thin with jeans and a red sweater, looked like be's, stop and talked to her, said her name was Nissa. Did not have time to dream, but got digits for later. Anyone have experience with Nissa? Stays at the victory. Marked leo crusing up and down the ave and stopped by or pulled a U turn after passing the SWs.

Weezon
11-09-11, 18:19
Haven't checked in for a while and failed to deliver a few reports. Been a weird few weeks for me, figured its worth reporting.

Stayed clear of everything last week of October. Past week have checked out JR a few times later last week and just nothing every time I went. Didn't stop by my usual hours, which is earlier in the day.

Cruised through this morning and there were girls all over. Saw Melanie hanging down by Hollywood, and some other skinny beatup looking chick north by 8mile. Decided to pick up a girl I hadn't seen before, somewhat short, curvy black girl. Introduced herself as Ashley, later said her name is DeeDee. She looked a bit younger, didn't seem too beat up, but had a chip in her front tooth. Did FS for $.3, would definitely repeat. Girl was super friendly, eager to please and her pussy was. Amazingly tight. Some of the tightest I've had, which is impressive. She was a bit chubby, but overall mostly thick and had a pretty amazing ass. No number so unfortunately won't be able to call her.Went through the R this morning at 5 AM. I have not done this in years. Pick up a curvy, short, black girl with a nice big ass. Sounds exactly like the one you describe but said her name was something long starting with a D I don't remember but people called her Baby Doll. Got full service for 30 cent. Bent her over the back of my car, She thought I was funny. Wanted to hang out after but I don't do that. Asked for a tip and I gladly gave her 10 cent extra. Got the digits. She wants to get a notel where ever I choose this weekend. I might hit her up in a week to see whats up. Not my thing to hang out with SW even though she didn't seem burned out and was a pretty young girl. An 8 on the SW scale. Will repeat.

Jd2011
11-09-11, 19:23
Ok, catching up on some recent mongering that I haven't had a chance to report until now. Last Wednesday or Thursday I strolled J are late afternoon. Met Halo between 7 and 8 miles. Ironically, she told me about this site which I have never heard of before. She didn't say anything negatively about it. Since then I have been reading the reports and if I would have seen the reports on her before last Wednesday, I never would have scooped her. LOL. In any case, she was a 10 on the SW scale. Just like the reports say. Early 20's, short brown hair, pretty face, maybe 100# dripping wet, nice firm a cups, perfect tiny spinner ass. She was pretty hairy (I usually like them trimmed or shaved) but clean. Negotiated FS for $.75 and went to no tell. She tried to get me to go to her house but I would never go for something like that. BBBJ was average at best and she didn't work on it long. I let this slide because she was so dam hot. CFS was only mish, but it was dam near GFE. No rush. For finish, I pulled out and torn the cover off and blasted all over those a cups. I have had better BJ service and girls that will do more positions but I let that slide cause of the hottness factor. Seriously, she is probably off the SW charts. I didn't have any problems at all with her. No stealing, rushing, etc. Dropped her off at her house on State Fair. Didn't get digits but will probably hit again if I see her. Usually, the girls open up more after the first date so I would go for longer BJ and more positions. She did say she wasn't opposed to pics and vids for extra cash but I didn't have my camera with me. It was kinda a spur of the moment thing. Overall, probably the hottest SW I have been with.

Be safe.

JD

Jd2011
11-09-11, 19:27
Did a quick, sight-seeing only stroll of J are today around 4:30-5pm. Not much action although I did see Halo across the street from Cfold. She spotted me and waved but I was only sight-seeing today. No scoop. It was very windy, I was surprised her skinny ass didn't get blown away out there today with the high winds. Saw another WSW that I didn't recognize down by Lantz. Small, maybe 30, dirty blond, kinda curly. Other than that, nothing else to report. Must have been too windy for them.

Be safe,

JD

Jd2011
11-09-11, 19:54
Scooped Amber on J are between 6 and 7. This date and the pic are from about a year and a half ago. WSW, very skinny, a cups, mid 20's. She seemed a little high but not too cranked up. Did the checks, negotiated FS at a no tell for $40. I think this chick would do whatever you want for whatever money you have on you. I probably could have got the complete package for less. Anyway, BBBJ was decent. No rush with BSL, then went on to CFS. She's no where near GFE but I don't think she would refuse any request. Did mish, K9, CG. All decent. No rushing. Busted a nut all over her face (this is my thing. LOL). No complaints from her. Treasted her to McD's after. As a lot of my fellow monger have said, be nice goes a long way. I still see her out there from time to time in the same general area on J are but haven't scooped since the first dream. Looks like the time and substance abuse is taking it's toll on her. I didn't have my camera on me, the pic is with my cell (no flash). I would do again in a pinch.

Be Safe,

JD

Jd2011
11-09-11, 19:57
Sorry, forgot to upload the pic in previous report. LOL.

Jd2011
11-09-11, 20:41
This dream was in early October of this year. Only posting because it was a good dream but have never seen her again. Maybe someone has some intel? Scooped her on J are closer to 6 mile. WSW, Kinda chunky, redhead (I'm a sucker for red hair) , lots of tats, maybe middle 20's. Negotiated FS with pics and vids for $50. Good time overall. Decent BBBJ, nice CFS, mish, CG, K9. Came on tits for finish. I only saw her once after. About a week later. Anybody have intel?

Jd2011
11-09-11, 21:02
This dream was about a year and a half ago. Again, it was very good. For the life of me, I don't remember her name. Talked to her on John are by Cfold, gave me her digits as I didn't have much time at the moment. I called her later and hooked up with her at her hotel room in north Warren. WS, medium length brown hair, chunky, ethnic looking, kind of a flabby body from kids, early 30's. I don't usually go for this type, but she seemed straight, down to earth, and she already had a decent room in a good area so I was intrigued. When I got there, I would have immediately bolted at the least sign of trouble. She was straight up, honnest. The real deal. I think she may have been operating from BP. I didn't even know what BP was at the time. Not sure how or why she ended up in the John R area but I think she took a bus back to her room. In any case, the BBBJ w / BSL & DT was very good. I give her skills in this area an 8. 5 to 9. No rush, all the time in the world. CFS was good and include mish, CG, RCG, K9. Again, no rush and she really got into it. Totally open with pics and vids. Pretty much a GFE although I never DFK or DATY as much as I might want to sometimes. I blew a huge load all over her face for the finish and she actually lightly sucked it after for about 5 minutes after I came with my jizz all over her face. Does anyone recognize her? Have name, location, digits?

Be Safe.

JD

Jd2011
11-09-11, 21:14
This dream was about 1 year ago. Again, I am reporting because it was a good time, inexpensive and I have not seen her again. Maybe someone has some intel. Scooped her on J are north or 6. WSW, redhead w / freckles, a little chunky, maybe late 20's, lots of tats, not high. Negotiated FS with pics and vids for $.50. Went to no tell. She cleaned up and got down to business with BBBJ w / BSL and DT. I'd give her a 6-7 on her skills. No rush, very relaxing. Lots of positions. Me standing, me laying down, her laying down on her back with her head over the edge of the bed and me standing, etc. CFS was decent enough. We did mish, CG, K9. No rushing, almost like GFE. Ended up blasting my load all over her face. Nice time. Anybody seen her? Know her where abouts? Thanks in advance.

Be Safe.

JD

Jd2011
11-09-11, 21:18
Sorry. Forgot again to attach to previous report!

Jd2011
11-09-11, 21:39
The pics are from a dream I had with her a little over 2 years ago. She wasn't a lot of fun. I dreamt of her again recently. Probably 2 months ago. Much better time but no pics. She actually looked better and had a better attitude then she did 2 years ago. WSW, very think, probably upper 20's, stretch marks from kids but a true spinner. Scooped her on John R just south of Lantz. Did the LE checks, negotiated full service for $60 and headed to no tell. Average+ on the BBBJ with a little BSL. Not bad. No rush. Then went to covered full service. Mish, cg, K9. Wasn't anywhere near GFE but it was still fun. She's hot little spinner and has that young girl next door look to her. Came on her face this time. She wouldn't let me COF last time. Overall a decent dream and I would repeat. And I would bring the camera next time. I haven't seen her since this dream. I think I saw in an earlier report that she is in jail? Anyone have more details on this?

Be Safe,

JD

PS. If you have been reading my reports, I have been forgeting to mention LE intel. I usually go out during the day. Rarely at night because obviously it's more difficult to see your surroundings and I almost never do car action because I think it's much more dangerous. Aside from that, I rarely see any LEO. On the rare occasion I have, they have never at all seemed interested in the SW's or mongers at least as far as I can see. Also, I don't know that I have ever seen any undercovers. Either cars or decoys. Could it be my luck? Or am I blind? Also. 90% on my mongering is at JR. Could this be a reason why I haven't seen much if any LE? Please advise with any thoughts on this or PM me if you prefer.

Jd2011
11-09-11, 21:54
The pics are from FS drea about 2. 5 years ago but I have dreamt of her since for car BJ's. As recent as 6 months ago. SWS, very skinny, small a cups, saggy and stretch marks from kids, maybe mid 30's, blond, shaved pussy. Still not a bad little spinner. She is alot of fun. Very enthusiastic, great BBBJ with lots of BSL without even asking. Nice tight pussy. Surprising because I think she has several kids. Open to all positions. Had a great time. Came on face and in mouth for finish. She wolfed that shit down, never even headed for the bathroom to clean up. Nice. I would repeat but haven't seen her in awhile. Anyone have any intel?

Be Safe,

JD

Jd2011
11-09-11, 22:20
The pics of this one are from a year or so ago and as recently as 6 months ago. She used to be an ATF. A fixture at the party store just south of 8 on John are. I have dreamed of her probably 5-8 times over the last few years. My only compliant was that she was sometimes in a little bit of a hurry. Because of our past history, I had a bit of trust with her or so I thought. The last time I saw her, she asked if she could have $.2 to go in the store before our date. My instincts said no, but I had a lot of history with her. I told her I wouldn't wait long. She promised to be 2 minutes max. I waited almost 10 minutes and left. Haven't scooped her since. Everytime she sees me stroll by she starts yelling some excuse BS. LOL. Anyways, in better times, I would scoop her and do FS with camera at the no tell for $.7. 8. WSW, redhead, skinny, tall, cute face, still has a decent body. Her teeth are abit effed up but as long as she doesn't open her lips when she smiles, it's all good. Most of the time, she wasn't high as far as I could tell. Great BBBJ with BSL. Nice eye contact. PSE, etc. I've had CFS with her in all positions and she is very good with COF or anywhere you want to for that matter. Pussy is nice and tight and she does get into it. Pretty much a GFE. I'd like to think about giving her another shot but she has been looking abit rough lately IMHO.

Be safe.

JD

Jd2011
11-09-11, 22:25
Here are a few more pics of Nikki.

Barond
11-09-11, 22:59
Some funny shit. Leaving my downtown office the other day and as I'm crossing the street I hear this voice, Damn I love white dick, white dick is the best. I look over and see this skinny BSW with a raspy, crackhead voice. She was wearing black leggings, but looked older. It was nightime, but I was laughin the entire walk to my vehicle.

Michigan Ave report: Damn there were some 10's out there the other day on my ride thru. 4pm appears to be pussy time down there.

Mister Slate
11-10-11, 02:08
Great series of detailed reports with pics. I'd never have realized the two sets of nikki were the same girl. Too bad she messed up with the 20 but if she was otherwise a GFE and apologizing you might have worked out a penalty and second chance but not much incentive if she has changed. Halo pics sound they would be impressive.

Jd2011
11-10-11, 09:28
Great series of detailed reports with pics. I'd never have realized the two sets of nikki were the same girl. Too bad she messed up with the 20 but if she was otherwise a GFE and apologizing you might have worked out a penalty and second chance but not much incentive if she has changed. Halo pics sound they would be impressive.Thanks MS. Actually Nikki doesn't look much different between the two shoots. I had an older camera on the first and a setting may have been jacked. Also, the lighting was different. I like the 2nd chance / penalty idea. May have to try that. If I dream with halo again, the camera will be involved. Kinda nervous about her now after all I've read. Thanks for the comments.

Also, thanks to all who report here. As I said, I just discovered this forum last week. Can't believe what a wealth of info is here.

JD

Power69
11-10-11, 11:33
10:15 am. Just drove up from 6-8 mile. Saw 7 WSW & 1 BSW. Some definite skanks, some not. Couldn't partake. My gf awaits. 8 seems like a lot to me. Didn't seem like any were TGTBT nor did I see any leo, but they'll be there sometime soon I am sure.

Happy hunting& be careful

Jd2011
11-10-11, 13:01
It has been slow for me too, I have one reliable Gem (Gem Number 13) that I see a lot. Out of the 20 Gem's that I have on my spreed-sheet (yes I use Excel to keep tracked of my Gem's) I only see #13 regularly and #9 once in a blue moon. Number 19 and 20 where bad ass but only got to see them once.Spread sheet. LOL. That's funny but smart. I can't believe you have 20 gems on there though. I can only think of 4-5 gems. Can't imagine 20. You must travel farther and wider than me.

JD

Mystery Date
11-11-11, 07:41
I wouldn't call it a stroll, really, but there are some occasional girls in the area east of I-75 on McNichols. There's one I picked up several months ago on Jos Campau who seems to have relocated to McNichols. BSW, probably mid to late 20s, probably about a 5-6 on the looks scale has a shock of bright blue in her hair, goes by the name of Red, no phone. She's worth mentioning because she's seriously one of the greatest BJs in the area. The first time I picked her up I was pretty desperate after cruising for long time and probably would have passed her by otherwise. I was totally not expecting the level of performance. This girl could suck the dimples out of a golf ball. I repeat whenever I see her.

Mystery Date
11-11-11, 07:47
Amber's quite accommodating.

Too bad she's back out there, honestly. Last time I saw her she was headed to rehab, said she'the found a part time job, and sounded like she had a sugar daddy looking out for her. Sounds like that all fell through.

Scooped Amber on J are between 6 and 7. This date and the pic are from about a year and a half ago. WSW, very skinny, a cups, mid 20's. She seemed a little high but not too cranked up. Did the checks, negotiated FS at a no tell for $40. I think this chick would do whatever you want for whatever money you have on you. I probably could have got the complete package for less. Anyway, BBBJ was decent. No rush with BSL, then went on to CFS. She's no where near GFE but I don't think she would refuse any request. Did mish, K9, CG. All decent. No rushing. Busted a nut all over her face (this is my thing. LOL). No complaints from her. Treasted her to McD's after. As a lot of my fellow monger have said, be nice goes a long way. I still see her out there from time to time in the same general area on J are but haven't scooped since the first dream. Looks like the time and substance abuse is taking it's toll on her. I didn't have my camera on me, the pic is with my cell (no flash). I would do again in a pinch.

Be Safe,

JD

Det313
11-11-11, 12:33
I had Nikki give me a BJ, on 2 different times in the last 3 years, both for. 10. She got some skillz! Very good at what she does. I haven't been to the JR stroll in about 6 months. Always was near 8 / JR.

The pics of this one are from a year or so ago and as recently as 6 months ago. She used to be an ATF. A fixture at the party store just south of 8 on John are. I have dreamed of her probably 5-8 times over the last few years. My only compliant was that she was sometimes in a little bit of a hurry. Because of our past history, I had a bit of trust with her or so I thought. The last time I saw her, she asked if she could have $.2 to go in the store before our date. My instincts said no, but I had a lot of history with her. I told her I wouldn't wait long. She promised to be 2 minutes max. I waited almost 10 minutes and left. Haven't scooped her since. Everytime she sees me stroll by she starts yelling some excuse BS. LOL. Anyways, in better times, I would scoop her and do FS with camera at the no tell for $.7. 8. WSW, redhead, skinny, tall, cute face, still has a decent body. Her teeth are abit effed up but as long as she doesn't open her lips when she smiles, it's all good. Most of the time, she wasn't high as far as I could tell. Great BBBJ with BSL. Nice eye contact. PSE, etc. I've had CFS with her in all positions and she is very good with COF or anywhere you want to for that matter. Pussy is nice and tight and she does get into it. Pretty much a GFE. I'd like to think about giving her another shot but she has been looking abit rough lately IMHO.

Be safe.

JD

Det313
11-11-11, 12:37
She only charges me. 10 for bbbjtcws, she has said, if you got. 10 more for FS, but I have always passed, haven't had time when I seen her. I have always been busy never got digits, but next time I'm out I will get it.

If she is doing sex acts for $10 (ten bucks) odds are she does NOT have a phone, but you never know.

Det313
11-11-11, 12:41
I think I seen this girl once on the Ave. It was mid summer. I have never seen her again. If it is the same girl, she is a really, really, good. She gave me digits, but lost them.

I wouldn't call it a stroll, really, but there are some occasional girls in the area east of I-75 on McNichols. There's one I picked up several months ago on Jos Campau who seems to have relocated to McNichols. BSW, probably mid to late 20s, probably about a 5-6 on the looks scale has a shock of bright blue in her hair, goes by the name of Red, no phone. She's worth mentioning because she's seriously one of the greatest BJs in the area. The first time I picked her up I was pretty desperate after cruising for long time and probably would have passed her by otherwise. I was totally not expecting the level of performance. This girl could suck the dimples out of a golf ball. I repeat whenever I see her.

Jd2011
11-11-11, 16:28
Rolled the R about 2pm. Wasn't planning on scooping, just a tour. Saw Nikki in the usual spot and a couple of fuglies south. Did see one tall thin hottie, dirty blond, hair up, WSW at 7 mile. She hailed me like she was hailing a cab. Actually thought about a scoop, circled around but she was gone. Check out 6 mile east of 75 per recent reports. Saw nothing. Then mossied over to the triangle (3pm) which I have just recently been enlightened on. Nothing at all to report. I suppose timing is everything. I will return.

Be safe,

JD

Wiggles0923
11-11-11, 20:34
http://www.**************.com/escorts/erotic-ashley-detroit-white-female

Slick Jr
11-11-11, 20:39
This dream was in early October of this year. Only posting because it was a good dream but have never seen her again. Maybe someone has some intel? Scooped her on J are closer to 6 mile. WSW, Kinda chunky, redhead (I'm a sucker for red hair) , lots of tats, maybe middle 20's. Negotiated FS with pics and vids for $50. Good time overall. Decent BBBJ, nice CFS, mish, CG, K9. Came on tits for finish. I only saw her once after. About a week later. Anybody have intel?
I'm feelin you on the redheads. Hella pics too. My job situation will be changing in 2012, and I plan to be cruising hard, maybe. I slowed because pickens have been slim, but you seem to have found some nice ones.

John Wise,

I just noticed you scratched 1, 000 posts. Congrats man!

Member #4199
11-12-11, 04:15
Granted I have pulled some of the hottest and all time greatest SW's on the absolute crappiest nights of the year, but the first good cold snap seems to shut things down, even if it's just temporarily. Or was there a party with goodie bags I didn't get the invite to?

Been on a forced retirement for a while now and finally got out and about tonight. Hit about 5 numbers I had with no luck. Even the UTR's I've been wanting to get with. Cruised the G saw a couple of WSW's that were actually too haggard for my taste and they were gone in a minute never to return. Don't do the R anymore. Hit the triangle and it was the night before Christmas out there. Not even so much as a mouse, err, Fugly BSW, anywhere. Nada nothing. The Vic looks a bit um, entrapping, with all the new landscaping though.

Rolled south from there through some (a lot!) of the other areas discussed here before with the same results. Back through the G. Getting desperate here. Vandyke, Harper, a few other east side places I've had luck in the past. Fuck it I'm going home. Time to sleep, but not to DREAM!

Big waste of gas and the SRH will eventually make you crazy on your self. Tomorrow I hit the UTR's I've been working on early and get a definite lock in. If you wake up Monday and hear Kam squealing on about a woman who drowned in man goo this weekend, take it as a given as to what happened. Pics at Eleven. Just saying.

Funny shit, I got blown out earlier this week by another UTR for talking like that. She said I was just too FN weird for her. LOL. Biaaaaaatch!

Member #4199
11-12-11, 04:25
I'm feelin you on the redheads.Yea, redheads! Nikki from the triangle and her blonde GF Darlene. Some of the best freak shows I ever had on an almost weekly basis.

I went to high school with Nikki and used to party with her back then. Every time I went to pick her up she always showed up with another hottie in tow and would say; look what I brought for us to play with. Damn, I think I'm going to hell eventually.

Fitzie00
11-12-11, 09:35
Granted I have pulled some of the hottest and all time greatest SW's on the absolute crappiest nights of the year, but the first good cold snap seems to shut things down, even if it's just temporarily. Or was there a party with goodie bags I didn't get the invite to?I sounds like the party is during the day. Our hostesses have not adapted to the cold yet.

Give them time. I recall strolling JR in the dark at 6 AM in February and being amazed at how many were out standing out in the wind and snow.

Fitzie00
11-12-11, 09:40
Caught her on JR a few days ago in the morning. Same as before, namely really good BBBJTCIM for. 3. Definite FS next time. Carries a conversation very well, clean, cute body, not at all spacey. Shooting up the ATF list.

Dlmred1954
11-12-11, 12:16
Early evening, I was dreaming it was quite windy. Radio reports claimed power out in many places in the burbs. Noticed WSW (brunette. 130 or so, early 30s) looking like she wanted out of the weather along the Ave. Circled, she caught on, and we spent an enjoyable time warming her up. A ways away, found a full parking lot, donated. 25 and enjoyed oral talents. Lisa was not in a hurry and I dropped her off in a reasonable residential area after gaining digits. Will dream again.

Det313
11-13-11, 11:42
This morning strolled through the ave. Did not partake but there were 4 WSW out, one that was super old and fugly. One that was in jeans and a hoodie dark sunglasses, looked like early 20's near cecil. Then a nice blonde down near the dq. Then 1 older one that was a brunette, that was not bad looking for an older lady. I didn't have time to enjoy a dream.

AceOfAsses
11-13-11, 20:42
Nick. Welcome to the forum. First off. Read it. I haven't been on here for too long, but I found pretty much all the info I needed by reading the forum. Next go to the home page and read the 22 rules. Then when you feel your ready, get in your car and drive to sixteen mile also known as Big Beaver, go all the way to John R. Then head south untill you get to eight mile, seven mile, six mile area. Good luck and don't let any females that have large Adams apples in your ride cause they Probly aren't a female.

Again don't forget to read the rules and stay safe.Thanks for the intel. On this Saturday afternoon I cruised on 8mile & found tanya for BBBJTCIM.

Slick Jr
11-13-11, 23:11
Cruised hard from 11-4, wanted to get back to watch the Lions (sigh). Sawa couple WSWs near Lantz. 1 was too old the other disappeared when I turned around, a real cutie. Saw a big booty new BSW near 6 mile but couldn't scoop her. Too many church folk out. Look 4 her next time. Hit sum of my other spots, Harper, Chalmers, Gratiot / 8, Woodward in HP, and my final ride on Warren / 96 (nothing there anymore). Found nothing. Like Twat, usually I find a gem on days like this, but not today.

Member #4199
11-14-11, 00:06
Cruised the triangle again last night. I'm pretty damn sure leo had a sting going taking place on the corner where the city limits bar is and in front of the spa and motell on GR. There were at least 4 girls there. All young and appearing pretty much like normal SW's. All white girls. Except for the fact that I never saw any of these girls anywhere before in the triangle.

Two black guys playing the thug part would occasionally appear, confer with one or more of the girls and then vanish quickly. At one point I saw one of them reach inside of one of the girls coats (adjusting something?) then she straightened herself and went back to the corner. It just didn't look right to me. Plus these guys didn't look like genuine thug material & I never saw them before either.

Couple this with the fact that there was a B&W leo at the station on 7 & GR that moved down to the restaurant directly across GR from the city limits. Most of the windows shades were drawn in the restaurant except for a select few. Lights were on but leo's car was the only one in the lot. This place usually isn't open this time of night either. Sometimes it is, but most of the time it's not.

At exactly 12 pm (quitting time?) I see the two dudes conversing with the girls again. I do a short loop again and everyone is gone. I mean everyone on the whole damn block gone in 30 secs. Not a minute later what do I see? Two of the shiny new DPD cars (the new ones that look like state cars with the new emblem on the door and darken out windows) rolling side by side and leaving the area. The B&W was gone now too. I'm surmising the two other cars were out of sight in the motel lot as you can't see it from the street very well.

My advice is to stay the F away. I've rolled the triangle enough to know when something don't seem right. This looked all wrong to me. I've never seen an organized sting like this in the triangle ever. Couple it with the fact that it's been eerily quiet around the tri as of late. No girls anywhere, no thugs anywhere, hell ain't really seen the usual monger activity either.

Take it for what it is.

AceOfAsses
11-14-11, 12:47
Glad to hear it was a success. How about some details. That's what the forum is for. Like what was the damage? How were her looks? Was she black / white / Hispanic? How much? Where did it take place? Car? Hotel? Location of pick up? This is how we know what to look for and who to look for. You share with us and we all gain some knowledge. Get it? And again glad to help out.Tanya is in her mid 30's

She is a white but not a keeper.

Location is my car.

Damage is 20.

The good thing is she swallows.

Location of pick all the way to the end on JR (8 mile) after crossing a church and a school.

I'm not clear about location as I'm new to detroit

NIKK

Wiggles0923
11-14-11, 22:02
I took a stroll along Michigan Ave from Bogarts to Telegraph from 730 pm to 815p, and there was nothing human and female around. I am sure if I waited at the notels I would see some action. For the last two weeks it has been super slow.

Wiggles0923
11-15-11, 08:26
Has anyone had experience with this lady from Detroit back page.

Has anyone seen this young lady.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs.any-23/7175091

I heard she used to work the streets

Member #4199
11-15-11, 11:39
One thing I have noticed is when LE does a sting in the Triangle the use the church on Fenton as a staging area (so if you think it maybe hot, check out the church parking lot) and if it's a sting by the City Limits, they will park across the street at the coney island and watch the decoy. Keep an eye out for "Martin's Towing" they do all the towing for WCS for there stings.JW this was organized like I've never seen before in the triangle. BTW, they also use to have a black guy crouched in the shadows in the doorway of the place next to the coney across from the CL. First appearances leads one to believe he's someone's protection. The bar / big parking lots just past 7 on the N side of GR give a wide view of surveillance from the shadows for the whole area as well. Don't neglect the alleys either.