PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71

Peter9873
08-13-23, 13:04
I was there Friday night and while the talent was pretty good, especially Gemini (not the long ago Gemini who wore glasses) but an experienced dancer who has danced at higher end clubs such as FC and Penthouse, etc. She was pretty cool, but I wasn't feeling that there would be any electricity in the back. She is brunette mid back, thin, relatively toned, A cup.Has anyone gone back to the VIP rooms with Gemini at Bogarts? She seems hot for Bogart's and I like spinners so I'm interested in hearing if she is good in the back.

Rg0794
08-14-23, 21:46
I'm going to head down to Henry's and Bogarts Friday afternoon, I've been to Bogarts twice and I've never been to Henry's so any / all advice is welcome. I'm looking to run into busty providers. I know of Annabella at Bogarts. Any suggestion for Henry's or anywhere else in the area? Going to be a 40 minute drive so I want to make it an eventful afternoon. I plan on being down there from 11 amish-2:30 pmish. Thanks fellas!

Passenger
08-15-23, 16:00
I'm going to head down to Henry's and Bogarts Friday afternoon, I've been to Bogarts twice and I've never been to Henry's so any / all advice is welcome. I'm looking to run into busty providers. I know of Annabella at Bogarts. Any suggestion for Henry's or anywhere else in the area? Going to be a 40 minute drive so I want to make it an eventful afternoon. I plan on being down there from 11 amish-2:30 pmish. Thanks fellas!While they open at 11:30 am, do not expect a full roster that early. Also, it would pretty hard to do both bars in a 3 hour window unless you're willing to pay what the ask, and choose the firat girl that comes to. You. Based upon your travel time, that's a really small window in which to play.

I was at Bogarts at the tail of day shift on Friday and there was a half-way decent roster. Lacey, a late 30's, 40 something blonde with big implants put the full court press on me, but Inhate being rushed when their shift is ending. Also notable in the big tit category was Samantha the longtime resident brunette with her big cans. Didn't know she still worked there and still looked good, considering.

Passenger
08-15-23, 16:08
Agree outside mid town, Cork Town and down town those few blocks of good is surrounded by such bad age dangerous areas is still far behind Chicago. Even Mexican town is good eats but dangerous. Now heading to Ann Arbor has a lot of good varieties and being in Oakland or even the West side of Wayne has good variety. I can't speak for down river part of the county or grosse point but I know they're safer, just don't go there at all.To consider Mexicantown as dangerous is pretty preposterous. One would have to be a real cloistered, bubbled, suburbanite from Oakland County to paint that dire a picture.

Granted Detroit has many dangerous areas, but few folks living outside those neighborhoods have reason to frequent them or fear them. Considering the nature of activities that are discussed on this board, worrying about dangerous areas is kind of comical. These acitivities aren't for the faint of heart, buttoned-up dad bod suburbanite.

YavaRaj
08-15-23, 18:23
Out-of-stater here, will be visiting Detroit soon. I will have some time to kill on a Monday until 4 PM. I have been RTFF. Seems like Silver Cricket and BT would be good choices? Want to know if my understanding is correct, are there better choices? Any recommendations for girls (I prefer slim brunettes) would be great too, PM is fine. I will reciprocate the favor in Tampa Bay or Orlando area in terms of massage girl recommendations.

HeeJunk
08-15-23, 19:40
There's a couple of nice restaurants here or there. And miles of absolutely nothing. Not to hijack a thread but I lived in downtown Chicago & midtown Manhattan and Detroit is still a generation+ from being a decent place to do anything besides get in a car, drive to a block that has two things on it, then get back in the car and leave when done.Wow. Detroit is less populated than Chicago or Manhattan. Who knew.

Rg0794
08-16-23, 01:15
While they open at 11:30 am, do not expect a full roster that early. Also, it would pretty hard to do both bars in a 3 hour window unless you're willing to pay what the ask, and choose the firat girl that comes to. You. Based upon your travel time, that's a really small window in which to play.

I was at Bogarts at the tail of day shift on Friday and there was a half-way decent roster. Lacey, a late 30's, 40 something blonde with big implants put the full court press on me, but Inhate being rushed when their shift is ending. Also notable in the big tit category was Samantha the longtime resident brunette with her big cans. Didn't know she still worked there and still looked good, considering.Thanks for the suggestion! I'll probably just stick to Bogarts and just go there from noon-2 on Friday and see if I can run into some big tits. I think Annabella will at least be there.

SamPerkins420
08-16-23, 10:49
I'm going to head down to Henry's and Bogarts Friday afternoon, I've been to Bogarts twice and I've never been to Henry's so any / all advice is welcome. I'm looking to run into busty providers. I know of Annabella at Bogarts. Any suggestion for Henry's or anywhere else in the area? Going to be a 40 minute drive so I want to make it an eventful afternoon. I plan on being down there from 11 amish-2:30 pmish. Thanks fellas!Like another person said, the time you are going isn't ideal. Most clubs, especially those in Inkster, will have minimal activity the first hour they're open. For example my most recent trip to Criket, I got there a little after noon. I was encourage by seeing lots of cars in the lot, but when I walked in it was dead, the bouncer wasn't up front and there were no patrons. Workers were busy setting up for the day including things like restocking the bar, filling ice machines, and eating lunches that they all brought in. It was at least 15 min before another monger showed up, and another 15 min before they turned on the music and dancers started going on stage.

And even then, the dancers weren't really working the room (other than one nightmare named Chloe), instead they would dance, then all congregate in the booths along the back wall to eat, drink & vape while playing on their phones.

IMO your best bet is to start at Bogie's, which seems to be busier during daytime than Henry's. If it gets to 1:30 and you haven't seen anyone you're interested in, get a free pass to Hank's from the bouncer and book it over there, you should be in the door & at the bar by 1:40, and have almost an hour to find someone worthwhile.

Good luck, looking forward to hearing your report!

SamPerkins420
08-16-23, 10:54
Wow. Detroit is less populated than Chicago or Manhattan. Who knew.It's not the fewer people. It's the minimal things to do, and vast spaces of emptiness. Could compare Detroit to many other cities with similar population sizes like Boston, or similar population density like St. Louis, and Detroit still falls far, far short. Frankly, I think a ton of people here have never lived outside the area and have no idea how poorly the city stacks up against most other American cities.

Rg0794
08-16-23, 11:34
It's not the fewer people. It's the minimal things to do, and vast spaces of emptiness. Could compare Detroit to many other cities with similar population sizes like Boston, or similar population density like St. Louis, and Detroit still falls far, far short. Frankly, I think a ton of people here have never lived outside the area and have no idea how poorly the city stacks up against most other American cities.I think everyone who lives in Michigan (especially metro Detroit) knows that Downtown is the only bright spot of Detroit for tourists. There are some cool places in southwest and over on ham-town but that's about it. I visited Minneapolis / St Paul last year and Detroit doesn't even hold a candle. I still love my city though!

Rg0794
08-16-23, 11:36
Like another person said, the time you are going isn't ideal. Most clubs, especially those in Inkster, will have minimal activity the first hour they're open. For example my most recent trip to Criket, I got there a little after noon. I was encourage by seeing lots of cars in the lot, but when I walked in it was dead, the bouncer wasn't up front and there were no patrons. Workers were busy setting up for the day including things like restocking the bar, filling ice machines, and eating lunches that they all brought in. It was at least 15 min before another monger showed up, and another 15 min before they turned on the music and dancers started going on stage.

And even then, the dancers weren't really working the room (other than one nightmare named Chloe), instead they would dance, then all congregate in the booths along the back wall to eat, drink & vape while playing on their phones.

IMO your best bet is to start at Bogie's, which seems to be busier during daytime than Henry's. If it gets to 1:30 and you haven't seen anyone you're interested in, get a free pass to Hank's from the bouncer and book it over there, you should be in the door & at the bar by 1:40, and have almost an hour to find someone worthwhile.

Good luck, looking forward to hearing your report!Thank you guys a ton for the info!

GoodKarmaGuy
08-16-23, 22:33
Out-of-stater here, will be visiting Detroit soon. I will have some time to kill on a Monday until 4 PM. I have been RTFF. Seems like Silver Cricket and BT would be good choices? Want to know if my understanding is correct, are there better choices? Any recommendations for girls (I prefer slim brunettes) would be great too, PM is fine. I will reciprocate the favor in Tampa Bay or Orlando area in terms of massage girl recommendations.Try Landing strip. Its close by Airport and talents are good during day shift.

YavaRaj
08-17-23, 09:23
Try Landing strip. Its close by Airport and talents are good during day shift.Thanks! I will try LS.

SamPerkins420
08-17-23, 10:51
Out-of-stater here, will be visiting Detroit soon. I will have some time to kill on a Monday until 4 PM. I have been RTFF. Seems like Silver Cricket and BT would be good choices? Want to know if my understanding is correct, are there better choices? Any recommendations for girls (I prefer slim brunettes) would be great too, PM is fine. I will reciprocate the favor in Tampa Bay or Orlando area in terms of massage girl recommendations.Two very solid daytime choices especially if you're looking for young, fit brunettes (those are my type of girl too).

The clubs are close to each other, Criket is no commitment (free parking & no daytime cover); BT's has cover, and valet if you choose not to self park on the street. Neither allow smoking so you won't smell like anything besides stripper perfume & sex. They are middle of the road in terms of price (girls will ask $200+ for FS, that's just a starting negotiation, you should be able to get it $150 easily), and will have attractive, fit women that you're looking for. Although Criket has seemed to lose some of it's hottest ones recently to BT's and others.

Flight Club has the hottest women but is the most expensive. It is the second closest club to DTW Airport after Landing Strip, which is the same price point but women aren't as hot, and will nickel & dime you with fees. Between parking, cover & mandatory drink and VIP tax, you'll be looking at a minimum of $40 just to walk into Landing Strip. And a $20 VIP tax, Criket is only $10.

Depending on where you're coming from may matter too. BT's is 1 mile west of the Detroit / Dearborn border, and Criket 5 miles further down MI Ave, so if you're coming from a hotel in the city those are your top choices. Flight Club is another 5 miles further west down MI Ave. But if you're coming from DTW airport, Landing Strip then Flight Club are the closest that will have the women you're looking for.

Bogart's & Henry VIII are also daytime options and right across from FC but beware. Both allow smoking and you will reek, plus they have the lowest quality women. Like many to most of the daytime women at those clubs should have retired decades ago. If you find a young, fit brunette in one of those places, you've found their unicorn.

YavaRaj
08-17-23, 14:06
This information is awesome! Thanks SamPerkins! My destination is DTW airport around 4. 30 so I think I will have enough time to check out both BT and Cricket. Thanks for comparison of clubs near airport in terms of quality of dancers, 'walk-in fee', and smoking or non-smoking. This will be very useful for my planning.

Two very solid daytime choices especially if you're looking for young, fit brunettes (those are my type of girl too).

The clubs are close to each other, Criket is no commitment (free parking & no daytime cover); BT's has cover, and valet if you choose not to self park on the street. Neither allow smoking so you won't smell like anything besides stripper perfume & sex. They are middle of the road in terms of price (girls will ask $200+ for FS, that's just a starting negotiation, you should be able to get it $150 easily), and will have attractive, fit women that you're looking for. Although Criket has seemed to lose some of it's hottest ones recently to BT's and others.

Flight Club has the hottest women but is the most expensive. It is the second closest club to DTW Airport after Landing Strip, which is the same price point but women aren't as hot, and will nickel & dime you with fees. Between parking, cover & mandatory drink and VIP tax, you'll be looking at a minimum of $40 just to walk into Landing Strip. And a $20 VIP tax, Criket is only $10.

Depending on where you're coming from may matter too. BT's is 1 mile west of the Detroit / Dearborn border, and Criket 5 miles further down MI Ave, so if you're coming from a hotel in the city those are your top choices. Flight Club is another 5 miles further west down MI Ave. But if you're coming from DTW airport, Landing Strip then Flight Club are the closest that will have the women you're looking for.

Bogart's & Henry VIII are also daytime options and right across from FC but beware. Both allow smoking and you will reek, plus they have the lowest quality women. Like many to most of the daytime women at those clubs should have retired decades ago. If you find a young, fit brunette in one of those places, you've found their unicorn.

MIJohn
08-17-23, 19:43
This information is awesome! Thanks SamPerkins! My destination is DTW airport around 4. 30 so I think I will have enough time to check out both BT and Cricket. Thanks for comparison of clubs near airport in terms of quality of dancers, 'walk-in fee', and smoking or non-smoking. This will be very useful for my planning.Just a quick note about DTW. I live in Detroit and just travelled via DTW in this past week. The TSA line was very quick but the check in line was a bit longer and more cumbersome than usual. No idea if that was just a fluke but you might consider leaving a bit of extra time for that possibility.

YavaRaj
08-17-23, 21:42
Good to know MIJohn. I have tsa pre and travel just with backpack.

Just a quick note about DTW. I live in Detroit and just travelled via DTW in this past week. The TSA line was very quick but the check in line was a bit longer and more cumbersome than usual. No idea if that was just a fluke but you might consider leaving a bit of extra time for that possibility.

Jules Jordan
08-18-23, 21:46
About fourteen dancers there. A decent looking lineup of mostly fit and younger talent. Pretty much something for everyone in my opinion. Chanel is mid-20's, white, dyed blonde hair, petite build, nice backside, and has some tats. She provided an enthusiastic, unrushed session. I'd repeat with her.

Thank you to those that refrain from telling / showing dancers our reports.

JackOfClubs
08-19-23, 00:25
About fourteen dancers there. A decent looking lineup of mostly fit and younger talent. Pretty much something for everyone in my opinion. Chanel is mid-20's, white, dyed blonde hair, petite build, nice backside, and has some tats. She provided an enthusiastic, unrushed session. I'd repeat with her.

Thank you to those that refrain from telling / showing dancers our reports.WOW! Chanel looks just like my type too!!

Esoteric1
08-20-23, 08:10

Thank you to those that refrain from telling / showing dancers our reports.I was there Friday early afternoon and was happy to see about 8 or 9 slim attractive dancers. I think there were almost more dancers than patrons. Chanel approached when I first arrived but I needed to settle in for a bit. Seemed very sweet. I wanted to snag her later but she got busy. BTs has proven to be a good daytime spot for me. Cricket has turned into a fat farm. During the day at least.

SamPerkins420
08-21-23, 10:04
Went down to the dirty Inkster clubs Thurs evening. Started at Bogart's around 9 pm, it was pretty much packed. In fact at first I had to sit next to the small stage right in front of the door, literally every table was occupied. Paid my cover, got a beer, saw a guy at one of the high tops take a dancer to VIP so moved to that seat.

About 8-10 dancers total, mostly black girls + 3 white girls. They did a roundup right after I moved tables which was helpful to see all the choices. Everyone but one of the white girls looked young (under 40 which is young for there) but none of them were doing it for me so after I finished my beer, I got a pass & went around the corner to H8.

Henry's was packed too, there was only one open spot in the lot when I got there. I figured I would use the pass to get in free, and if no seating, just walk out the back door and call it a night. There was one small table available in front of the weird "viewing area" by the front door so I sat there & got a beer.

Same as Bogart's, 8-10 dancers, 3 white, rest black, all fit. Very cute young black woman with braces sat with me. I don't remember her name, she was nice, bought her a Patron shot but she asked $250 for FS and wouldn't budge so I sent her on her way. At least the Patron was only $12. There was a pretty, thin white girl with long blonde hair & a huge rack that stood out like a sore thumb and guys were falling over each other to get to her. They did a roundup right after I got there, she must've had 6 different guys tip her during it. I don't think any other woman got any tips.

Riley came over next, she's not the best looking but is fun & reliable so off to the back we went. She asked $150 for BJ, I countered with $80, she said find. She took a cover out but I told her I wanted BB & she was fine with that. Enthusiastic suck, multiple positions, when it came time to blow she took it all CIMwS. No FS from her. Overall a decent night, between Bogart's cover + drink, and drink, stripper drink, VIP & BJ it came to about $125.

Incognito1234
08-21-23, 15:10
Today, I visited not long after it opened. At the time, there were 7-8 girls there, including the brunette with the large breasts, who says she doesn't do extra. As an added surprise, little Hannah from days gone by was there. We talked a while, made a deal and went back. She's fun If you read this and want to catch her, you still have a few hours. I didn't ask her about her future schedule, although she's not there very often anymore.

Incognito1234
08-21-23, 15:14
Went down to the dirty Inkster clubs Thurs evening. Started at Bogart's around 9 pm, it was pretty much packed. In fact at first I had to sit next to the small stage right in front of the door, literally every table was occupied. Paid my cover, got a beer, saw a guy at one of the high tops take a dancer to VIP so moved to that seat.

About 8-10 dancers total, mostly black girls + 3 white girls. They did a roundup right after I moved tables which was helpful to see all the choices. Everyone but one of the white girls looked young (under 40 which is young for there) but none of them were doing it for me so after I finished my beer, I got a pass & went around the corner to H8.

Henry's was packed too, there was only one open spot in the lot when I got there. I figured I would use the pass to get in free, and if no seating, just walk out the back door and call it a night. There was one small table available in front of the weird "viewing area" by the front door so I sat there & got a beer.

Same as Bogart's, 8-10 dancers, 3 white, rest black, all fit. Very cute young black woman with braces sat with me. I don't remember her name, she was nice, bought her a Patron shot but she asked $250 for FS and wouldn't budge so I sent her on her way. At least the Patron was only $12. There was a pretty, thin white girl with long blonde hair & a huge rack that stood out like a sore thumb and guys were falling over each other to get to her. They did a roundup right after I got there, she must've had 6 different guys tip her during it. I don't think any other woman got any tips.

Riley came over next, she's not the best looking but is fun & reliable so off to the back we went. She asked $150 for BJ, I countered with $80, she said find. She took a cover out but I told her I wanted BB & she was fine with that. Enthusiastic suck, multiple positions, when it came time to blow she took it all CIMwS. No FS from her. Overall a decent night, between Bogart's cover + drink, and drink, stripper drink, VIP & BJ it came to about $125.Great review. Although it's a nice warmup, head doesn't do much for me but based on your report, I think I'm going to have to Riley out for a new experience.

Prof30
08-21-23, 23:57
Hey guys. Considering a short trip to Detroit for some extras fun at the clubs I've heard rumors about.

1. Is there much a scene for that mid-week, or are weekends really the time to make that happen?

2. Any club recommendations if I'm looking for white dancers (not really into the AA clubs, just a preference)?

SamPerkins420
08-22-23, 08:23
Hey guys. Considering a short trip to Detroit for some extras fun at the clubs I've heard rumors about.

1. Is there much a scene for that mid-week, or are weekends really the time to make that happen?

2. Any club recommendations if I'm looking for white dancers (not really into the AA clubs, just a preference)?BTs & SC in Dearborn on Michigan Ave; Bogart's & FC a few miles west in Inkster on Michigan Ave (and H8 N around the corner on Middlebelt Rd); LS near the airport; Subi's downriver.

Original Man 78
08-22-23, 09:43
After sitting for 2 hours and seeing nothing but porkers, Nae finally made her way over to me. Previous reports had been accurate regarding her and I've seen her before on multiple occasions, but on this occasion, she was on some bullshit and I won't ever repeat. After my awful VIP session, I saw Pretty, who is a slim petite dancer from out of town. I got two dances from her and left. I won't be back to the Criket for a while.

Marelobo Mex
08-22-23, 21:14

2. Any club recommendations if I'm looking for white dancers (not really into the AA clubs, just a preference)?P30,

I prefer mid-week. I continuously find Saturday to be a bad night. The best / hottest girl made a ton of money on Thursday / Friday and don't work. The girls who are in the club want to sit and get drunk by having guys buy them drinks and other guys making it rain while they are on stage. The girls who will go to the VIP demand a premium. I will often do 2 or 3 session a night, but on Saturday I frequently struggle to get one session done, and occasionally leave with zero sessions.

Does she have to be 100% white or are white mixes ok for you?

MM.

Marelobo Mex
08-22-23, 21:15
After sitting for 2 hours and seeing nothing but porkers, Nae finally made her way over to me. Previous reports had been accurate regarding her and I've seen her before on multiple occasions, but on this occasion, she was on some bullshit and I won't ever repeat. After my awful VIP session, I saw Pretty, who is a slim petite dancer from out of town. I got two dances from her and left. I won't be back to the Criket for a while.OM78,

I am sorry to hear you had a bad time. I am surprised I had numerous good sessions with Nae. As always YMMV.

MM.

Dpmct
08-22-23, 23:50
About two weeks ago I visited SC on a Monday evening. Shortly after walking in a busty Croatian girl joins me. We chat for about 15 minutes and I brought up dances. I ask what is on the menu and she says everything. We settle on $. 5 for BBBJ. She goes at it for a full 3 songs, and it wasn't going to happen. I ask he to throw a rubber on and jump on top and she was fully accomidating. Great ride, great session. I ended up giving her $$ for the great session and extra effort.

Don't recall her name, but the very busty Croatian girl isn't hard to spot. 10/10.

Chimil Detin
08-23-23, 00:15

2. Any club recommendations if I'm looking for white dancers (not really into the AA clubs, just a preference)?I'm not the foremost Detroit expert here, but when I travel to Detroit, I'm in a similar boat to you. I don't like settling for anything less than my busty blonde fantasy.

Mid-week is more than fine. The only time I struggle to find someone who flips my lid in Detroit is Sunday afternoons. Doesn't matter the time of year. As long as the clubs are open, usually there's some decent talent. Honestly, there's a lot to be said for heading in during dayshift if you can pull it off. Fewer girls to pick from, but often just as hot, just as willing and not clock-watchers.

As far as your second point, I tend to start at the higher-end clubs and work my way down. The highest-end club right now is Flight Club. If you can afford it, that's where you find some of the top talent. For more value, try Landing Strip. From there, Silver Criket, BT's and, if you're just having a rough time finding what you like and striking out everywhere, the 8 Mile clubs like Elysium (the old Penthouse) and Coli, though I've heard they're very much less extras-friendly now than they once were. It sounds, though, like dancers that have been extras-friendly elsewhere still work at those clubs, so maybe you can work out some OTC or something.

Still, that's what I'd recommend. Last time I went, FC's ladies were, to a woman, almost all beyond my budget. I found a deal I liked at LS, though.

Time Twist
08-24-23, 00:05

2. Any club recommendations if I'm looking for white dancers (not really into the AA clubs, just a preference)?Mid week is pretty good. When I am in town I tend to get the most reasonable dances mid week, Tuesday to Thursday night shift and Tues. Friday Day shift.

You will find most clubs have a decent racial variety, although lately Silver Criket has been leaning mostly AA especially night shift.

For looks you are best off at the more higher end clubs. For days shift I tend to try go Landing Strip (LS) and BT's and finally Flight Club (FC). Doesn't really matter the order for the first two. Most of the time I'll either find a good dancer at BT's or LS Flight Club is the most expensive, but you can occasionally find a reasonably priced dancer day shift. Reasonable night shift is extremely rare.

Night shift I find the best luck at LS. If nothing meets your fancy, you can try Bogart's and H8 N. You'll occasionally find a gem at those dives, often it's a LS or FC dancer moonlighting.

Jethro69
08-24-23, 10:37
Did a short tour last eve. Started at cricket. Only one white girl in the place and she was occupied. I likes me my chocolate at times but the lineup consisted of some serious ghetto hoes so I left. Decided to hit BT's as I have had some success there lately Rider and then a young lovely from Jackson very flexible but to no avail. No familiar faces. It seemed as if it were Mexican night. Many hispanic patrons and dancers and the dancers were not too friendly to this gringo so I again left back up Mi ave to Bogarts. I did pass on a light skin girl that I met right when I got there that probably was my best prospect of the night but I was not ready to pull the trigger. I lost her to a booth. She quoted me high and I did not try to negotiate. At Bogies there was a nice AA moonlighter from FC. I think she said her name was Nina or something like that. She quoted me 200 for head and was not negotiating. There is a gal that has my attention at Bogies that is on the thinner side brownish / red hair teeth are a little jacked that I need to meet but have not approached her as she has seemed a little too disinterested. Took my pass and got my ass finally at H8. Of note, the younger white waitress has donned the thong and is trying her luck. I did not catch her stage show. But she looked decent. A little heavy but her kitties were enticing. She declined extras to me and said she only does dances but I did see her go to the back as I was leaving. I must admit she may look better with her clothes on but I might just have to try to crack that safe at some point. Kylie got the job done in fine fashion.

JackOfClubs
08-24-23, 17:09
Did a short tour last eve. Started at cricket. Only one white girl in the place and she was occupied. I likes me my chocolate at times but the lineup consisted of some serious ghetto hoes so I left. Decided to hit BT's as I have had some success there lately Rider and then a young lovely from Jackson very flexible but to no avail. No familiar faces. It seemed as if it were Mexican night. Many hispanic patrons and dancers and the dancers were not too friendly to this gringo so I again left back up Mi ave to Bogarts. I did pass on a light skin girl that I met right when I got there that probably was my best prospect of the night but I was not ready to pull the trigger. I lost her to a booth. She quoted me high and I did not try to negotiate. At Bogies there was a nice AA moonlighter from FC. I think she said her name was Nina or something like that. She quoted me 200 for head and was not negotiating. There is a gal that has my attention at Bogies that is on the thinner side brownish / red hair teeth are a little jacked that I need to meet but have not approached her as she has seemed a little too disinterested. Took my pass and got my ass finally at H8. Of note, the younger white waitress has donned the thong and is trying her luck. I did not catch her stage show. But she looked decent. A little heavy but her kitties were enticing. She declined extras to me and said she only does dances but I did see her go to the back as I was leaving. I must admit she may look better with her clothes on but I might just have to try to crack that safe at some point. Kylie got the job done in fine fashion.I enjoyed reading your excellent report sir!!

HarryDude
08-25-23, 21:24
Did anyone catch her name? Went back with her after the festivities no wipes or napkins also a strong smell. Covered thankfully, but yuck the stank LOL. Just wondering if anyone knows her name to read more about her and if anyone got a whiff as well. She kept talking after she I just reached to leave the booth. Nice lady overall, said she was 39 which I believe, a few kids she told me about, but never said her name.

Marelobo Mex
08-26-23, 14:04
About two weeks ago I visited SC on a Monday evening. Shortly after walking in a busty Croatian girl joins me. We chat for about 15 minutes and I brought up dances. I ask what is on the menu and she says everything. We settle on $. 5 for BBBJ. She goes at it for a full 3 songs, and it wasn't going to happen. I ask he to throw a rubber on and jump on top and she was fully accomidating. Great ride, great session. I ended up giving her $$ for the great session and extra effort.

Don't recall her name, but the very busty Croatian girl isn't hard to spot. 10/10.The girl you are talking about dances under the name Sandra.

Marelobo Mex
08-26-23, 14:06
For looks you are best off at the more higher end clubs. For days shift I tend to try go Landing Strip (LS) and BT's and finally Flight Club (FC). Doesn't really matter the order for the first two. Most of the time I'll either find a good dancer at BT's or LS Flight Club is the most expensive, but you can occasionally find a reasonably priced dancer day shift. Reasonable night shift is extremely rare.
The costs are definitely higher at Flight Club, and I never seem to have a good time, something about negotiating with 10 different girls and not reaching an agreement.

However the girls move around to club to club so tonight Flight Club girl is tomorrows Landing Strip or BTs girl, and vise versa.

MM.

Dark Traveler
08-26-23, 23:10
I have been spending more time at FC and LS lately but wandered down to BT's last week and talked to that 22 yo Filipino. Mexican dancer with with nice natural rack. At a glance she looks asian, anyone who spends time there will know who I am talking about.

She claims to only do dances or the occasional BJ. I have a large rotation going already and didn't feel like wasting any time seeing how far I could get.

Have any of you gone down this road and gotten FS? Feel free to DM if you don't want to post the details.

Dark Traveler
08-26-23, 23:27
Out-of-stater here, will be visiting Detroit soon. I will have some time to kill on a Monday until 4 PM. I have been RTFF. Seems like Silver Cricket and BT would be good choices? Want to know if my understanding is correct, are there better choices? Any recommendations for girls (I prefer slim brunettes) would be great too, PM is fine. I will reciprocate the favor in Tampa Bay or Orlando area in terms of massage girl recommendations.If you are used to St Pete you will feel at home at SC, but you will pay a lot less. They girls will try to get BTS prices from you, and some will walk off. But since you are already used to the higher prices you will have the most fun at FS, LS and BTS. But the talent will be far beyond what you are used to at these 3. I go all over the US and Inkster is hands down the best strip club scene in the country.

Start at FC with the end of the day shift and stay to watch the night shift line up on the stage. This happens around 7. A lot of locals are spoiled by the inkster options and don't appreciate the way FC is ran like a European sex club. Tip the girl you want on stage and tell her to come see you, the hottest ones often go sit in the booths with their manager or disappear unless they know you looking to go upstairs.

Don't meet anyone OTC like you might in Tampa / Orlando. Most of the girls have "managers" and they there is no $$$ benefit to them to meet elsewhere.

Time Twist
08-27-23, 02:24
The costs are definitely higher at Flight Club, and I never seem to have a good time, something about negotiating with 10 different girls and not reaching an agreement.

However the girls move around to club to club so tonight Flight Club girl is tomorrows Landing Strip or BTs girl, and vise versa.

MM.I am glad you mentioned that dancers move around. I forgot to add the main reason I head to FC if I don't find anyone at LS or BT's, is that very fact. As you mentioned some of the dancers move around quite a bit. If I do find a reasonably priced FC dancer, that's icing on the cake and I have fun at FC. Otherwise, I may see that same dancer at another club and have a far more reasonable time there. Occasionally I may even see her at Bogarts or Henry's.

The last time in town I got 3 dances. The first from an LS day shift a dancer named Airy, who was very reasonable. The dancer I asked before her wanted far too much, but I ended up getting a dance with her the next night at Bogart's, I think she went as Jennifer at LS and Tiffany at Bogarts. She started off higher than typical at Bogart's but quickly agreed to a typical price for a dancer with her looks. Two nights later I ended up getting a dance at Bogarts with a dancer I saw skipped a few months earlier at FC due to her price.

WinterKnight
08-27-23, 09:29

Don't recall her name, but the very busty Croatian girl isn't hard to spot. 10/10.I had a very similar experience with Sandra, although I began negotiating by asking for everything, so she asked what I was offering; I said $$ and she said okay, whenever you're ready. This told me I perhaps should have offered less, but I am accustomed to that price point.

At the table, I said I wanted to suck her tits and eat her pussy before pounding her from behind, and she agreed and also said she likes her ass eaten. And she said she's a squirter.

Once inside the room, I eat her three different ways before she cums in a gush. "I warned you!" she said gaily. This was a first for me, and I surreptitiously spat out what was in my mouth while encouraging her and continuing to lick her clit.

When I paused for air, she complimented me "You eat pussy really good!" so I offered to continue. She declined, saying "I want you to fuck me now," and proceeded with the condom. But either the condom or the squirting in my mouth had diminished my erection just enough to make entry not possible for the moment, so she sucked me off instead to a satisfactory climax.

Marelobo Mex
08-28-23, 00:34
I had a very similar experience with Sandra, although I began negotiating by asking for everything, so she asked what I was offering; I said $$ and she said okay, whenever you're ready. This told me I perhaps should have offered less, but I am accustomed to that price point.

At the table, I said I wanted to suck her tits and eat her pussy before pounding her from behind, and she agreed and also said she likes her ass eaten. And she said she's a squirter.

Once inside the room, I eat her three different ways before she cums in a gush. "I warned you!" she said gaily. This was a first for me, and I surreptitiously spat out what was in my mouth while encouraging her and continuing to lick her clit.

When I paused for air, she complimented me "You eat pussy really good!" so I offered to continue. She declined, saying "I want you to fuck me now," and proceeded with the condom. But either the condom or the squirting in my mouth had diminished my erection just enough to make entry not possible for the moment, so she sucked me off instead to a satisfactory climax.WK,

Excellent report, I enjoyed reading it.

MM.

WinterKnight
08-29-23, 00:10
WK,

Excellent report, I enjoyed reading it.

MM.MM,

Thank you for the kind words! But this was dashed off in a rush, I intend to provide a much more richly detailed account soon. As you know, my account is frozen until I can make room.

Rg0794
08-31-23, 20:13
Have a day to myself tomorrow and I plan to be out and about. Any suggestion for busty dancers at a cheap club? Just looking to cop a feel on some big knockers, don't really care to take chicks for dances just tip handsomely and cop feels. Annabella at Bogarts is great, anything I'm that ball park would be nice.

WinterKnight
08-31-23, 23:04
Have a day to myself tomorrow and I plan to be out and about. Any suggestion for busty dancers at a cheap club? Just looking to cop a feel on some big knockers, don't really care to take chicks for dances just tip handsomely and cop feels. Annabella at Bogarts is great, anything I'm that ball park would be nice.Please refer to the reviews on Sandra at Silver Criket.

CaseyX
09-01-23, 13:35
I've been in the Detroit area this week and have been able to partake in the strip club scene. Thanks to those who report here for all the intel.

Tuesday night I went into BTs a little before midnight. It was pretty slow. Only two of the four poles were being used. Not to many customers and not that many dancers on the floor. I watched for a bit and the first few I saw weren't really my thing. But it only takes one and that one approached after a bit. Honey, long blonde hair, great smile, slender body with small naturals. For my money she was the hottest girl in the place. We made the usual conversation until she had to go on stage. She came back right after and quickly got to the point. She wanted $400 for everything and when I countered with $300 she said that she usually asks $500 and was only at 4 because it was slow. I held firm and she finally agreed. She didn't seem especially happy about it and I suppose that showed a little in the back. No warmup dance. As soon as the curtain closed she was on her knees ready to start. But a good CBJ with lots of eye contact. Then RCG and doggie. I've had more GFE experiences (and maybe she'd more so at 5) but I had no complaints getting to do this hottie.

Wednesday I went to LS, again around midnight. It was busier than I expected. Five dancers at a time on stage, lots more seated with customers or roaming the floor. The dancers seem a little more aggressive here. It took a while to shoo away the first dancer who approached me and wasn't my type. She wouldn't take no for answer and was getting a little handsy plus grabbing my hands and putting them on her tits. Another dancer (Arabella) spent five minutes whispering explicit stuff in my ear. I would've been interested. She's a cute blonde with big naturals. But I'd VIPed with her last year (she showed no signs of recognition) and while her BJ was quite good I wanted to sample something new. I ended up going downstairs with Blair, a tallish blonde with long straight hair, a nice fit body and enhancements that fit her body nicely She was lower key on the approach and spent time in normal convo before and after she passed through the stage. When discussing terms she asked my budget and then accepted my $300 offer immediately. Good warmup dance with some feeding. CBJ was alright but a little soft. CG was really good.

Thursday I went back to BTs at midnight. This time it was hopping. Lots of dancer, lots of customers. Unfortunately that meant that a lot of the hotter dancers were tied up at the booths. Honey, Chloe (slender blonde with big enhanced tits who I'd met and VIPed on a previous trip) and Paris (shorter blonde with nice naturals) were in one booth so my stage tips didn't get me anywhere. Ryder (brunette with a slender, banging body) said she'd stop by when I stage tipped her but then she went straight back to a booth along with a couple of other really hot dancers whose names I didn't catch. Most of the girls who approached me randomly weren't my type. Except for Ginger, a slender red head who gave off kind of a ditzy vibe. When she asked about dances and I tried to clarify her answer was vague, or maybe I just couldn't hear her well given the music, her soft voice and how far she was sitting from me. So I let her go. Finally got a girl who I'd stage tipped to come up to me. Alina, a Puerto-Rican / Fillipina mix who looked non-distinctly Asian to me, good body with small naturals. She got to the point pretty quickly. Busy night I guess. And when I asked said that she only does blowjobs. Asked $300 at first then immediately dropped to $200. Maybe I could have gotten her lower but I was horny and that's about what I'm used to paying elsewhere. After a short warmup she got to work. CBJ was good but one dimensional. She started sucking and pumping with her hand and kept at it without variation until I finally blew a while later.

I still feel like I need to work on my negotiating skills to take advantage of everything that's on offer here. Especially for BBBJ, which it sounds like is not uncommon in the area. But when I get a girl to a price that seems reasonable based on experiences elsewhere it's hard to keep discussing because the urge to go for it kicks in. Oh well.

Might have another chance to hit the clubs before I fly out and if so I'll try to report more. Either way I'm looking forward to my next trip out this way.

DetFan8115
09-01-23, 16:23
Had time to kill and hadn't been to LS in a decade so I decided to give it a shot. Arrived around 2 pm. Mediocre traffic and about 10 dancers. There were 4 that had caught my eye, but they were all preoccupied with regulars in a booth. I was approached by Lovely who was cute, but told me it was a rule there that I had to buy her a drink for her to sit with me. Sent her on her way politely LOL. Was approached by a few others but they just weren't my type. After waiting patiently, I finally grabbed the attention of Soma. Young twenties Hispanic with an athletic build and nice real firm c's. She hit me with 300 for FS and I countered with 250. She agreed. We get downstairs and I made the rookie mistake of giving her cash up front. She starts a very mediocre CBJ. After a while of this, I nudged her and told her I was ready for main event. She looked at me like I was stupid and demanded everything was 300. I'm the fool for paying upfront. The whole atmosphere was scammy there. My waitress was super cool at least.

JVisaGod
09-01-23, 22:49
I've been in the Detroit area this week and have been able to partake in the strip club scene. Thanks to those who report here for all the intel.

Tuesday night I went into BTs a little before midnight. It was pretty slow. Only two of the four poles were being used. Not to many customers and not that many dancers on the floor. I watched for a bit and the first few I saw weren't really my thing. But it only takes one and that one approached after a bit. Honey, long blonde hair, great smile, slender body with small naturals. For my money she was the hottest girl in the place. We made the usual conversation until she had to go on stage. She came back right after and quickly got to the point. She wanted $400 for everything and when I countered with $300 she said that she usually asks $500 and was only at 4 because it was slow. I held firm and she finally agreed. She didn't seem especially happy about it and I suppose that showed a little in the back. No warmup dance. As soon as the curtain closed she was on her knees ready to start. But a good CBJ with lots of eye contact. Then RCG and doggie. I've had more GFE experiences (and maybe she'd more so at 5) but I had no complaints getting to do this hottie.

Wednesday I went to LS, again around midnight. It was busier than I expected. Five dancers at a time on stage, lots more seated with customers or roaming the floor. The dancers seem a little more aggressive here. It took a while to shoo away the first dancer who approached me and wasn't my type. She wouldn't take no for answer and was getting a little handsy plus grabbing my hands and putting them on her tits. Another dancer (Arabella) spent five minutes whispering explicit stuff in my ear. I would've been interested. She's a cute blonde with big naturals. But I'd VIPed with her last year (she showed no signs of recognition) and while her BJ was quite good I wanted to sample something new. I ended up going downstairs with Blair, a tallish blonde with long straight hair, a nice fit body and enhancements that fit her body nicely She was lower key on the approach and spent time in normal convo before and after she passed through the stage. When discussing terms she asked my budget and then accepted my $300 offer immediately. Good warmup dance with some feeding. CBJ was alright but a little soft. CG was really good.

Thursday I went back to BTs at midnight. This time it was hopping. Lots of dancer, lots of customers. Unfortunately that meant that a lot of the hotter dancers were tied up at the booths. Honey, Chloe (slender blonde with big enhanced tits who I'd met and VIPed on a previous trip) and Paris (shorter blonde with nice naturals) were in one booth so my stage tips didn't get me anywhere. Ryder (brunette with a slender, banging body) said she'd stop by when I stage tipped her but then she went straight back to a booth along with a couple of other really hot dancers whose names I didn't catch. Most of the girls who approached me randomly weren't my type. Except for Ginger, a slender red head who gave off kind of a ditzy vibe. When she asked about dances and I tried to clarify her answer was vague, or maybe I just couldn't hear her well given the music, her soft voice and how far she was sitting from me. So I let her go. Finally got a girl who I'd stage tipped to come up to me. Alina, a Puerto-Rican / Fillipina mix who looked non-distinctly Asian to me, good body with small naturals. She got to the point pretty quickly. Busy night I guess. And when I asked said that she only does blowjobs. Asked $300 at first then immediately dropped to $200. Maybe I could have gotten her lower but I was horny and that's about what I'm used to paying elsewhere. After a short warmup she got to work. CBJ was good but one dimensional. She started sucking and pumping with her hand and kept at it without variation until I finally blew a while later.

I still feel like I need to work on my negotiating skills to take advantage of everything that's on offer here. Especially for BBBJ, which it sounds like is not uncommon in the area. But when I get a girl to a price that seems reasonable based on experiences elsewhere it's hard to keep discussing because the urge to go for it kicks in. Oh well.

Might have another chance to hit the clubs before I fly out and if so I'll try to report more. Either way I'm looking forward to my next trip out this way.Ryder is my new ATF. Would highly recommend going back and seeing her.

Jules Jordan
09-01-23, 22:51
Nine dancers without many customers at Subi's. Most of the lineup had thick builds. Siren is 30 ish, white, multi-color dyed hair, B-cup tits, petite build, wears glasses, and has various tats. She provided a good VIP session. I'd repeat with her. Unfortunately, I don't have a more revealing pic of Siren to share.

About sixteen dancers with sparse customers at BT's. Three from the lineup interested me. Naomi is early-20's, Hispanic / white mix, dark hair, C-cup tits, slender build, nice backside, and has a few tats. She followed direction well in the VIP, although her performance was a bit mechanical. I might repeat with her.

Session details resemble my previous reports.

Marelobo Mex
09-01-23, 23:22

She didn't seem especially happy about it and I suppose that showed a little in the back. No warmup dance. As soon as the curtain closed she was on her knees ready to start. But a good CBJ with lots of eye contact. Then RCG and doggie. I've had more GFE experiences (and maybe she'd more so at 5).
CX,

Don't think that way, service rarely changes. You would have paid more and gotten the same lacking service at 5. A girl is either interested in making you her regular or she is not.

MM.

Marelobo Mex
09-01-23, 23:23
Ryder is my new ATF. Would highly recommend going back and seeing her.I have also had a number of enjoyable experiences with Ryder an recommend here.

MM.

Marelobo Mex
09-01-23, 23:24
Naomi is early-20's, Hispanic / white mix, dark hair, C-cup tits, slender build, nice backside, and has a few tats. She followed direction well in the VIP, although her performance was a bit mechanical. I might repeat with her.

I have found spending time with Naomi yielded enjoyable sessions.

MM.

WinterKnight
09-02-23, 01:34
About sixteen dancers with sparse customers at BT's….Naomi is early-20's, Hispanic / white mix, dark hair, C-cup tits, slender build, nice backside, and has a few tats. She followed direction well in the VIP, although her performance was a bit mechanical. I might repeat with her.MM introduced and recommended Naomi to me. I enjoyed a session with her a few weeks ago — DATY, BJ, FS K9 for two bills — and will repeat, once I sample all his other recommendations, LOL. I keep running into Sandra at SC and can't resist her charms.

WinterKnight
09-02-23, 01:55
… She wanted $400 for everything and when I countered with $300 she said that she usually asks $500 and was only at 4 because it was slow. I held firm and she finally agreed. …. And when I asked said that she only does blowjobs. Asked $300 at first then immediately dropped to $200. Maybe I could have gotten her lower but I was horny and that's about what I'm used to paying elsewhere.

As MM said, you can pay even more, yet receive the same mediocre service. I agree that you need to work on your negotiating skills. Understandable that you are accustomed to that price point. But you can get what you want without paying 5, 4, or even 3 in the Detroit-area clubs (with the exception of FC, which has inflated prices).

WinterKnight
09-02-23, 02:17
I had a very similar experience with Sandra, although I began negotiating by asking for everything, so she asked what I was offering; I said $$ and she said okay, whenever you're ready. This told me I perhaps should have offered less, but I am accustomed to that price point.

When I paused for air, she complimented me "You eat pussy really good!" so I offered to continue. She declined, saying "I want you to fuck me now," and proceeded with the condom. But either the condom or the squirting in my mouth had diminished my erection just enough to make entry not possible for the moment, so she sucked me off instead to a satisfactory climax.Saw Sandra again this week with even better success. I texted her beforehand to ensure she was working, and she responded that she was looking forward to seeing me. She joined me at my table within a minute of my arrival. We talked about what we liked to do to each other. We waited just long enough to receive our drinks before all but running to the back. There was no negotiation. We stripped, kissed, then BBBJ, had me suck her tits, then extended 69 until she squirted, and finally K9. I held out during oral, but could not hold off while pounding her from behind. Two benjamins. Absolutely worth every cent. I walked out unsteadily on weak knees. Will repeat very soon. Seniors may PM for a more detailed account.

FourMore
09-02-23, 08:36
Ryder is my new ATF. Would highly recommend going back and seeing her.100% agreed. She's a gem.

Stache27
09-02-23, 10:48
Stopped in at Bogarts recently and stayed for a few beers. Got my usual service from Harmony, the alt looking dancer who always provides good service. I did see an older woman with red hair and huge bolt ons and quite a few tatts. I didn't catch her name but she said she usually works nights on weekends. Does anyone know who she is and how she is in the back?

BoobiesMan
09-02-23, 18:01
Stopped in at Bogarts recently and stayed for a few beers. Got my usual service from Harmony, the alt looking dancer who always provides good service. I did see an older woman with red hair and huge bolt ons and quite a few tatts. I didn't catch her name but she said she usually works nights on weekends. Does anyone know who she is and how she is in the back?What body type does she have? Maybe describe relative to Harmony?

ZckBrc
09-02-23, 19:31
I have never been to either place. I am from Chicago. I am white / hispanic, and I am wondering, if I go, will I have any issues with getting service? Do these dancers prefer or have anything against either white or black or hispanic? What about the rest of the staff?

Thanks for the heads up!

Timberwolf
09-02-23, 20:01
I have never been to either place. I am from Chicago. I am white / hispanic, and I am wondering, if I go, will I have any issues with getting service? Do these dancers prefer or have anything against either white or black or hispanic? What about the rest of the staff?

Thanks for the heads up!You shouldn't have any issues at either of those places.

Super D16
09-02-23, 21:22

Thanks for the heads up!Both places are a good mix of White, Black and a few Hispanics mixed in. Of both customers and dancers, With night shift being more diverse.

MIJohn
09-02-23, 22:14
I had an especially nice visit to Henry The VIII this past Friday 9/1/23.29 year old Roxy (blonde curly hair, cute face w / minimal makeup, average on top but slightly full figured / NOT fat on the bottom, very friendly and talkative) was the first gal I went to the back with. We had a simple but satisfying lap dance where she had no problem w / me getting handsy. Here comes the amazing and wonderful part: About 2 minutes after our dance, she came to my table again, this time holding my WALLET that had fallen out unbeknownst to me! No money was missing and she told me to "be careful in here!" Five stars to her for being honest and good company while at the table, not to mention the back room action! Give her a try guys, she's worth it! Not counting a 10 to get to the back and 5 for cover, total w / her was only 60.

Second gal was Melanie, a gal w / long dark hair, 32 years old, VERY tiny (another friendly one, cute face, about 5' tall and no more than 90 lbs). We went back where I ate her out front and back and (w / her permission after we were done) lifted her up from under her arms almost effortlessly. I think I gave her 80 for the experience although I'm not 100% sure.

Both gals were approachable and nice, cute and not users or scammers. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone, especially if you like blondes w / a bit of meat in the caboose (Roxy) and / or tiny shorter chicks (Melanie).

WinterKnight
09-03-23, 02:20
I had an especially nice visit to Henry The VIII this past Friday 9/1/23.29 year old Roxy (blonde curly hair, cute face w / minimal makeup, average on top but slightly full figured / NOT fat on the bottom, very friendly and talkative) was the first gal I went to the back with. We had a simple but satisfying lap dance where she had no problem w / me getting handsy. Here comes the amazing and wonderful part: About 2 minutes after our dance, she came to my table again, this time holding my WALLET that had fallen out unbeknownst to me! No money was missing and she told me to "be careful in here!" Five stars to her for being honest and good company while at the table, not to mention the back room action! Give her a try guys, she's worth it! Not counting a 10 to get to the back and 5 for cover, total w / her was only 60.

Second gal was Melanie, a gal w / long dark hair, 32 years old, VERY tiny (another friendly one, cute face, about 5' tall and no more than 90 lbs). We went back where I ate her out front and back and (w / her permission after we were done) lifted her up from under her arms almost effortlessly. I think I gave her 80 for the experience although I'm not 100% sure.

Both gals were approachable and nice, cute and not users or scammers. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone, especially if you like blondes w / a bit of meat in the caboose (Roxy) and / or tiny shorter chicks (Melanie).Day or night shift?

And yes, you were fortunate to encounter an honest dancer, although I think most are. It could have gone the other way. I myself have had similar experiences, such as forgetting a phone at a motel with an escort who waited for me to return to give it to me.

Dsc 12
09-03-23, 07:41

Thanks for the heads up!I have gone to Boggies for probably twenty years, have never seen any problems with race. It is the most laid back club that I have experienced in a number of cities. When you visit I like to sit at the round tables just past the entrance. You get a good view of the stage and most importantly the girls heading to the VIP upstairs. Give you a idea of how busy and how long they stay there with a guest.

Ray Raynor
09-03-23, 10:02

Thanks for the heads up!I'm from Edgewater, like 3 miles north of Wrigley. You won't have any issues at all. I have known some racist dancers not to like Arabic or Black men, but that never stopped any one of them from going back and earning their money for their habit or rent.

Incognito1234
09-03-23, 11:09
I'm from Edgewater, like 3 miles north of Wrigley. You won't have any issues at all. I have known some racist dancers not to like Arabic or Black men, but that never stopped any one of them from going back and earning their money for their habit or rent.+1 to this.

Green is the only color that matters. Just be clean and hygienic and you should be able to get whatever you want.

Incognito1234
09-03-23, 11:11
It's been a long time since I've been to the clubs on Labor Day. What's the thoughts on how busy it will be? Will it be busier tonight, because everyone needs money for tomorrow or will it be dead tomorrow, because of all the cookouts?

WinterKnight
09-03-23, 17:11
It's been a long time since I've been to the clubs on Labor Day. What's the thoughts on how busy it will be? Will it be busier tonight, because everyone needs money for tomorrow or will it be dead tomorrow, because of all the cookouts?Two girls I am texting say they have other plans for this holiday weekend. I think anyone with family ties will be busy elsewhere.

ScottWeir
09-03-23, 17:20
Hello Gents,

I am visiting Detroit from Chicago and currently setup in Bloomingfield for the night. Can you guys please suggest strip clubs near the area. Preferably under 30 minutes. Traveling back tomorrow. Appreciate the insights. Let me know if I can return the favor.

Scott.

WinterKnight
09-03-23, 17:44
Hello Gents,

I am visiting Detroit from Chicago and currently setup in Bloomingfield for the night. Can you guys please suggest strip clubs near the area. Preferably under 30 minutes. Traveling back tomorrow. Appreciate the insights. Let me know if I can return the favor.

Scott.I assume you meant Bloomfield Hills or West Bloomfield; there is no "Bloomingfield".

Guessing you are at 14 Mile or farther north, all the Inkster, Romulus and Dearborn clubs most often discussed here will be more than thirty minutes from you. The clubs on Eight Mile will be nearer but the action will be limited due to removal of curtains to comply with Detroit city ordinance.

ZckBrc
09-03-23, 19:08
+1 to this.

Green is the only color that matters. Just be clean and hygienic and you should be able to get whatever you want.Thank you for all this info everyone!

MIJohn
09-03-23, 22:03
Day or night shift?

And yes, you were fortunate to encounter an honest dancer, although I think most are. It could have gone the other way. I myself have had similar experiences, such as forgetting a phone at a motel with an escort who waited for me to return to give it to me.This was a late evening visit, around 8 PM - 9 PM in total.

RandoChud
09-04-23, 01:56
Stopped in at Bogarts recently and stayed for a few beers. Got my usual service from Harmony, the alt looking dancer who always provides good service. I did see an older woman with red hair and huge bolt ons and quite a few tatts. I didn't catch her name but she said she usually works nights on weekends. Does anyone know who she is and how she is in the back?That'd be Cici.

Bad Bird
09-04-23, 11:36
+1 to this.

Green is the only color that matters. Just be clean and hygienic and you should be able to get whatever you want.Agreed. When it comes to race it is more about the customers IMO. I have walked into clubs blindly and was the only white guy there and getting the stares. I am sure some black guys have had the opposite experience. But damn, we are just all there to have fun. Girls could care less since it is a pay check. I had plenty of fun while in the club getting stares, all be it I did not browse long.

Dark Traveler
09-04-23, 22:35
Jules Jordan

Reign (early-20's, small A-cup tits, a few tats, 8. 25 appearance) quickly caught my attention. I enjoyed an all-covered half & half session with her for 150. A very random throwback to this post and Reign during her early days at Criket. I see her at MUCH higher prices every once and a while when I am having no luck and tired of bouncing club to club. She is still probably the best looking around but WOW that took me back. I tried to DM you but it's shut off.

Black Escape
09-04-23, 23:11
I figure this report is unnecessary but I will give it anyhow.

Went down to H8 North and Bogart's this evening. H8 had one girl working. Just a bunch of old timers sitting around drinking and talking to the waitress. This girl is well over 200 lbs, I do not know why they have her a short, obese woman working with customers in a place like this. No makeup, nothing to make herself presentable. There was no one on stage and then Channel finished off a guy in the VIP and came stumbling out. Went to Bogies and saw even less cars in the parking lot (14 at H8 and, 9 at Bogies). Thought I would not even try.

I went to Vu in Flint last night coming home from Houghton Lake. There were just three girls working. I went to VIP with one. She was actually really sweet, her name was Zoe. I just didn't want to pursue anything extra with her so I left. I like girls of all races, but one thing I noticed was all four girls I saw, between Vu and H8 and, they were all Black. Usually clubs have mainly White girls. Is there something I missed?

Incognito1234
09-05-23, 11:13

Went down to H8 North and Bogart's this evening. H8 had one girl working. Just a bunch of old timers sitting around drinking and talking to the waitress. This girl is well over 200 lbs, I do not know why they have her a short, obese woman working with customers in a place like this. No makeup, nothing to make herself presentable. There was no one on stage and then Channel finished off a guy in the VIP and came stumbling out. Went to Bogies and saw even less cars in the parking lot (14 at H8 and, 9 at Bogies). Thought I would not even try.

I went to Vu in Flint last night coming home from Houghton Lake. There were just three girls working. I went to VIP with one. She was actually really sweet, her name was Zoe. I just didn't want to pursue anything extra with her so I left. I like girls of all races, but one thing I noticed was all four girls I saw, between Vu and H8 and, they were all Black. Usually clubs have mainly White girls. Is there something I missed?Thanks for the report. I'm so glad that I didn't go out last night.

As far as having a short, obese girl working, I guess it was better than having no one at all on stage. Having said that, there are some women that shouldn't be strippers.

While I don't know about Vu, in regard to H8 and Bogart's there's typically a racial mix, depending on the day and the shift. Overall, as a guess for H8, I'd say it's about 50/50 or possibly 60/40 black girls. On the plus side, women come in all shapes and sizes, so there's a chair for every ass.

On a personal note, I'm racially open but have a type preference. My preference is petite women with a nice ass and small breasts, so no thick, big booty types for me, thanks. Luckily, you can find both there. The downside to finding someone new is the uncertainty of the unknown. Getting talked up and then having a big letdown once you go back is always frustrating.

CaseyX
09-05-23, 11:21
One thing I forgot to mention in my trip report last week was the valet at Landing Strip. Now it's no surprise that they insist on valet. That's been well documented here. But what really threw me was when the valet guy said "you're good to go" without giving me a ticket. I had to insist and then he went inside to get me a ticket. Now maybe this isn't a scam. Maybe they are just really good at remembering who came in with what car. But there's no way that I'm giving up my vehicle without receiving something in return proving that that I did. Especially when it's a rental car that has nothing in it that shows that it's mine. This left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth (which fortunately the girls made me forget about).

I'm not looking to start another thread ranting about valet parking here. But I thought this was worth mentioning. Ask for a ticket.

Incognito1234
09-05-23, 11:25
I can't find the report now but a while back, someone had mentioned that the newer blond waitress at H8 put on the thong and was trying things out as a dancer but that she didn't do extras. The waitress that I'm thinking of was the short one with bleached blonde hair and the Game of Thrones hair. Is this the one? Any word on if she's started doing extras now?

MSmithy
09-05-23, 13:16
That'd be Cici.Boy that brings back a few good memories if it's the same, very nice her tits are enough to carry their own insurance for suffocation. Had carry out at a local hotel one night. Took me two days to recover. Was outstanding 3 Benjamin's all night well what was let]ft after her shift.

SamPerkins420
09-05-23, 13:20
I can't find the report now but a while back, someone had mentioned that the newer blond waitress at H8 put on the thong and was trying things out as a dancer but that she didn't do extras. The waitress that I'm thinking of was the short one with bleached blonde hair and the Game of Thrones hair. Is this the one? Any word on if she's started doing extras now?Kendall is a bartender there with a banging body & pretty cute face. She's been there a few years, and I've seen her dancing a few times. Once I got dances from her, absolutely no extras, lots of rules RE: touching, and she overcharged. Way too hot to be dancing there, esp with no extras.

Jethro69
09-05-23, 17:08
Kendall is a bartender there with a banging body & pretty cute face. She's been there a few years, and I've seen her dancing a few times. Once I got dances from her, absolutely no extras, lots of rules RE: touching, and she overcharged. Way too hot to be dancing there, esp with no extras.Someone was me. I had seen her there a second time but this time sporting a long black wig and still not doing extras. For me at least. I don't recall her name nor do I do game of thrones.

JackOfClubs
09-05-23, 17:12
Kendall is a bartender there with a banging body & pretty cute face. She's been there a few years, and I've seen her dancing a few times. Once I got dances from her, absolutely no extras, lots of rules RE: touching, and she overcharged. Way too hot to be dancing there, esp with no extras.I saw Kendall coming into work in her street clothes and she looked completely unremarkable, maybe a 5 on the 1-10 scale. Same with many of the other dancers at H8, its amazing what 6" heels, lashes and heavy make up will do to an otherwise plain girl.

FourMore
09-05-23, 22:52
Not sure if she is back dancing yet or not, but Violet is no longer at the LS unless returned just recently. Went to see her back in late June (23rd) for the Cowboy Boots and Daisy Dukes party, she was not there in texting with her she informed me she had quit dancing and wasn't returning to dancing for a while. Sad because like many she was my favorite there.Violet was there today on day shift.

DrCumReturns
09-06-23, 10:23
I have some time early this afternoon, I was thinking about seeing what SC might have to offer. How often are girls showing up at like one pm? Is it worth my time at all?

Bmarr77
09-06-23, 16:14
I have some time early this afternoon, I was thinking about seeing what SC might have to offer. How often are girls showing up at like one pm? Is it worth my time at all?Most dancers will all be at the cricket for dayshift by 2 pm and you can walk in and see the lineup before you decide if you want to stay, good luck.

DrCumReturns
09-06-23, 16:20
I have some time early this afternoon, I was thinking about seeing what SC might have to offer. How often are girls showing up at like one pm? Is it worth my time at all?After such a horrible time with wasted time with Daisy and Shiny, I figured I'd earned a proper time, and decided to just find out for myself about the afternoon situation. I had already booked an appointment with Rae-Ella / Liz as back up (there is just something enticing about how trashy she is), but until then I went out to SC to scope it out before committing to my decision. I get there and lo and behold the Croatian bombshell herself was talking with the bouncer, almost as if anticipating my arrival! Without hesitating we go over to a table and chat. There were a few other dancers that had my eye. There was a blonde with what looked like bolt-ons, but had some killer hips. There was also a skinny little thing with tiny tiddies, but her spinner body was really doing it for me. I didn't catch either of their names, but I'm definitely going to have to be back for future visits.

Eventually we get on to talking business and work out $200 for FS, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, and a a warm up dance. Hot damn is that woman great in the back room. Everything was perfect, her body is ignorantly hot, her ass, tiddies, legs, the whole package. I eat her ass a bit and then she lays down for some DATY. I do my work for a couple songs before she looks up at me in the eyes and tells me she's going to cum and asks if I'm ready to which the proceeds to unleash with reckless abandon. She tells me its my turn and starts going to town with just a class act BBBJ. After I'm nice and ready it's time for the main event and I have her on her back for FS until I'm spent. Whoof, a total whirlwind experience.

Sandra was everything I was hoping for and more, and also gave me my first squirting experience (quite the mouthful too I might add). She gets, without a doubt Dr. Cum's Seal of Approval: All Star Status. Will 100% be seeing her again.

WinterKnight
09-06-23, 17:09

I went to Vu in Flint last night coming home from Houghton Lake. There were just three girls working. I went to VIP with one. She was actually really sweet, her name was Zoe. I just didn't want to pursue anything extra with her so I left. I like girls of all races, but one thing I noticed was all four girls I saw, between Vu and H8 and, they were all Black. Usually clubs have mainly White girls. Is there something I missed?As has been discussed before, SC, H8 and Bogie's tend to welcome a diverse range of peelers. FC and BT's feature more slender white girls, if that's your preference.

WinterKnight
09-07-23, 00:16
After such a horrible time with wasted time with Daisy and Shiny, I figured I'd earned a proper time, and decided to just find out for myself about the afternoon situation. I had already booked an appointment with Rae-Ella / Liz as back up (there is just something enticing about how trashy she is), but until then I went out to SC to scope it out before committing to my decision. I get there and lo and behold the Croatian bombshell herself was talking with the bouncer, almost as if anticipating my arrival! Without hesitating we go over to a table and chat. There were a few other dancers that had my eye. There was a blonde with what looked like bolt-ons, but had some killer hips. There was also a skinny little thing with tiny tiddies, but her spinner body was really doing it for me. I didn't catch either of their names, but I'm definitely going to have to be back for future visits.

Eventually we get on to talking business and work out $200 for FS, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, and a a warm up dance. Hot damn is that woman great in the back room. Everything was perfect, her body is ignorantly hot, her ass, tiddies, legs, the whole package. I eat her ass a bit and then she lays down for some DATY. I do my work for a couple songs before she looks up at me in the eyes and tells me she's going to cum and asks if I'm ready to which the proceeds to unleash with reckless abandon. She tells me its my turn and starts going to town with just a class act BBBJ. After I'm nice and ready it's time for the main event and I have her on her back for FS until I'm spent. Whoof, a total whirlwind experience.

Sandra was everything I was hoping for and more, and also gave me my first squirting experience (quite the mouthful too I might add). She gets, without a doubt Dr. Cum's Seal of Approval: All Star Status. Will 100% be seeing her again.Told ya. .

Lamarr
09-07-23, 01:17
After such a horrible time with wasted time with Daisy and Shiny, I figured I'd earned a proper time, and decided to just find out for myself about the afternoon situation. I had already booked an appointment with Rae-Ella / Liz as back up (there is just something enticing about how trashy she is), but ....Wow, never heard of Rae-Ella. Any links?

Incognito1234
09-07-23, 02:28
Someone was me. I had seen her there a second time but this time sporting a long black wig and still not doing extras. For me at least. I don't recall her name nor do I do game of thrones.I'm pretty sure that I know who Kendal is. Phenomenal rack, pierced nipples?

The waitress that I'm thinking of has been there maybe a couple of months. Short and a slight bit thicker and it looked like she was packing a decent set. When I reference GOT, it's the hair style reference that I was referring too. Long. Braided bleach blonde hair? She sat and talked with me a bit, the first time I saw her. I remember asking her if she was considering dancing but she seemed uncertain and if I recall correctly, she wasn't going to do extras.

We all know how that goes, except in rare instances. They start off waitressing, then move to dancing and eventually, after the tips start drying up, because words has gotten around that they don't do anything in the VIP. They have to make a decision to either start doing stuff to compete or move on.

DrCumReturns
09-07-23, 07:00
Wow, never heard of Rae-Ella. Any links?It seems she's been going by Liz lately. She quoted me 120 for a ss bbfscip and squirting. And she seemed very excited about the BBFS part. She's over in Southfield.

https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3135252846

RayLatoole
09-07-23, 08:40
After such a horrible time with wasted time with Daisy and Shiny, I figured I'd earned a proper time, and decided to just find out for myself about the afternoon situation. I had already booked an appointment with Rae-Ella / Liz as back up (there is just something enticing about how trashy she is), but until then I went out to SC to scope it out before committing to my decision. I get there and lo and behold the Croatian bombshell herself was talking with the bouncer, almost as if anticipating my arrival! Without hesitating we go over to a table and chat. There were a few other dancers that had my eye. There was a blonde with what looked like bolt-ons, but had some killer hips. There was also a skinny little thing with tiny tiddies, but her spinner body was really doing it for me. I didn't catch either of their names, but I'm definitely going to have to be back for future visits.

Sandra was everything I was hoping for and more, and also gave me my first squirting experience (quite the mouthful too I might add). She gets, without a doubt Dr. Cum's Seal of Approval: All Star Status. Will 100% be seeing her again.You know that mouthful that you got could be pee?

SamPerkins420
09-07-23, 10:27
I saw Kendall coming into work in her street clothes and she looked completely unremarkable, maybe a 5 on the 1-10 scale. Same with many of the other dancers at H8, its amazing what 6" heels, lashes and heavy make up will do to an otherwise plain girl.There should be no surprise that a woman who hasn't done her hair or makeup, and is wearing normal clothes, won't look as good as when she's done up and in her stripper outfit.

DrCumReturns
09-07-23, 11:31
You know that mouthful that you got could be pee?Oh it for sure was haha "squirt" is largely pee, but it was hot so whatever haha.

GRJoe
09-07-23, 12:40

Eventually we get on to talking business and work out $200 for FS, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, and a a warm up dance. Hot damn is that woman great in the back room. Everything was perfect, her body is ignorantly hot, her ass, tiddies, legs, the whole package. I eat her ass a bit and then she lays down for some DATY. I do my work for a couple songs before she looks up at me in the eyes and tells me she's going to cum and asks if I'm ready to which the proceeds to unleash with reckless abandon. She tells me its my turn and starts going to town with just a class act BBBJ. After I'm nice and ready it's time for the main event and I have her on her back for FS until I'm spent. Whoof, a total whirlwind experience..Would love to experience Sandra myself. What days / shifts she works? Coming from GR and would be inconvenient to miss her.

GRJoe
09-07-23, 12:55
Very intrigued with reports about Sandra and would love to see her. Any chance someone can share what days / shifts she works. Coming from GR, a long trip and would hate to miss her. Thank you in advance!

JackOfClubs
09-07-23, 17:14
Very intrigued with reports about Sandra and would love to see her. Any chance someone can share what days / shifts she works. Coming from GR, a long trip and would hate to miss her. Thank you in advance!She is usually there Wed-Thurs Fri dayshift, just so you know she has huge fake titties and one HUGE fake ass so she is pretty hard to miss.

Rithro
09-07-23, 19:34
She is usually there Wed-Thurs Fri dayshift, just so you know she has huge fake titties and one HUGE fake ass so she is pretty hard to miss.Sandra is divine and highly recommended. Can't speak to her caboose, but I'd wager a good bit that her boobs are all natural. Bonus that her abs are nice and tight.

DrCumReturns
09-07-23, 21:57
Sandra is divine and highly recommended. Can't speak to her caboose, but I'd wager a good bit that her boobs are all natural. Bonus that her abs are nice and tight.Having spent a good amount of time with that immaculate breasts I can say they are natural. Also she does have a mighty fine heiny, but I certainly would say it was massive nor fake.

WinterKnight
09-08-23, 00:27
Sandra is divine and highly recommended. Can't speak to her caboose, but I'd wager a good bit that her boobs are all natural. Bonus that her abs are nice and tight.She frequents the gym.

WinterKnight
09-08-23, 00:32
You know that mouthful that you got could be pee?Not "could be" — it is definitely. That's why I close my mouth and spit out whatever got in.

Wolf24
09-08-23, 07:43
Had some free time yesterday before the game, so I decided to make a trip to Silver Criket and see myself what's all this hype around this girl lately. Was there around 4 pm, place was dead with 4 or 5 costumers and maybe 5-6 dancers (all black except Sandra). She is beautiful with a great body as described but here is my concern.

I must have been there for 1 or 2 hr and even with so few costumers in the club she probably went to the VIP with 3 or 4 people back to back and never once did I see her go to the bathroom for refreshing or just clean up. Was wondering how her personal hygiene is.

BobbieBoucher
09-08-23, 08:39
After striking out at Henry's scooted over to SC about 5 pm. Had more dancers there about 7 only a couple white dancers. I didn't notice the famous Sandra (she was probably in the back with one of you mongers). I did get to experience the infamous Chloe though. She planted next to me before I could even order a drink. Do you want a dance? No. Do you want to buy me a drink? No. Do you want to tip me? For what? To leave? She eventually got the hint and left. I ended up with a cute AA "Zoe" for a good albeit a little rushed session. I'll have to come back later to see what all the hype is about this Sandra chick. Stay safe bros.

Bobbie.

MSmithy
09-08-23, 09:59
Had some free time yesterday before the game, so I decided to make a trip to Silver Criket and see myself what's all this hype around this girl lately. Was there around 4 pm, place was dead with 4 or 5 costumers and maybe 5-6 dancers (all black except Sandra). She is beautiful with a great body as described but here is my concern.

I must have been there for 1 or 2 hr and even with so few costumers in the club she probably went to the VIP with 3 or 4 people back to back and never once did I see her go to the bathroom for refreshing or just clean up. Was wondering how her personal hygiene is.Baby wipes. Just saying. Cleaner than the bathroom would be my guess.

Eaton Beaver
09-08-23, 10:11
Not "could be" it is definitely. That's why I close my mouth and spit out whatever got in.Learned this myself the hard way. Choked it down while tearing up and went back to licking. She was really enjoying it and I didn't want to spoil the mood. I knew then that anyone that said it isn't piss is full of shit. Never again.

Eaton Beaver
09-08-23, 10:15

I must have been there for 1 or 2 hr and even with so few costumers in the club she probably went to the VIP with 3 or 4 people back to back and never once did I see her go to the bathroom for refreshing or just clean up. Was wondering how her personal hygiene is.Get in line and find out. If that bothers you, this may not be the hobby for you. FWIW: Never ran across a clean pussy that tasted salty LMAO!

TomSmith26
09-08-23, 14:07
One thing I forgot to mention in my trip report last week was the valet at Landing Strip. Now it's no surprise that they insist on valet. That's been well documented here. But what really threw me was when the valet guy said "you're good to go" without giving me a ticket. I had to insist and then he went inside to get me a ticket. Now maybe this isn't a scam. Maybe they are just really good at remembering who came in with what car. But there's no way that I'm giving up my vehicle without receiving something in return proving that that I did. Especially when it's a rental car that has nothing in it that shows that it's mine. This left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth (which fortunately the girls made me forget about).

I'm not looking to start another thread ranting about valet parking here. But I thought this was worth mentioning. Ask for a ticket.And he wanted a tip after I waited for him to both take my car and get my car.

ProjectCastor
09-09-23, 11:43
Visited Landing Strip on the Tuesday after Labor Day. Not surprisingly it was pretty quiet. Very few customers in the place but I'd say the lineup was decent. Dancers I noticed included:

- Layla, a cute, busty African-American with a killer smile.

- Mariah, long black hair, mixed (once again, she was occupied during my visit.

- Spicy, short, busty Filipino who is there every time I am.

- Violet- she is well-known to the board.

- Aria, tall, white, dirty blonde, fairly plain looking in my opinion.

- Emma, beautiful, white, skinny blonde.

- Lilana, hispanic, long dirty blonde / light brunette hair- was looking very fit today.

Went with Layla and had a good time (everything covered) for $$.

Chimil Detin
09-09-23, 18:19
Baby wipes. Just saying. Cleaner than the bathroom would be my guess.Real pros always carry baby wipes on them. They're usually the very first thing they reach for after activities are finished. If they're polite, they offer you one as well.

TeeTime69
09-09-23, 18:46
Piss is sterile before it leaves the body. Assuming the squirter is in good health.

Learned this myself the hard way. Choked it down while tearing up and went back to licking. She was really enjoying it and I didn't want to spoil the mood. I knew then that anyone that said it isn't piss is full of shit. Never again.

Sid63
09-09-23, 22:03
Piss is sterile before it leaves the body. Assuming the squirter is in good health.That's a crock. Either way, who cares? It's ammonia, water, and countless other waste chemicals. Disgusting and should not be ingested. It's one thing if it happens by accident but this is not a healthy lifestyle.

WinterKnight
09-10-23, 00:19
Piss is sterile before it leaves the body. Assuming the squirter is in good health.Sterile urine is a myth. I admit to believing this rumor until I confirmed it was false.

TrollMahn
09-10-23, 08:26
Piss is sterile before it leaves the body. Assuming the squirter is in good health.I don't think the issue is how sterile or not urine is; the issue is most often the smell.

I have never experienced squirting or GS play, but I do know it's pretty niche.

Those that are into the fetish also tend to be picky about diet as it impacts the smell and potency. If she smokes or consumes high oxalate things, it will be more pungent, which is a turn off for normal guys, especially since most don't properly hydrate, concentrating it further.

Rg0794
09-11-23, 23:17
She is usually there Wed-Thurs Fri dayshift, just so you know she has huge fake titties and one HUGE fake ass so she is pretty hard to miss.I'm confident her chest is real but I wasn't sure about the ass, it felt super soft but it looked way too perfect to be natural I asked her it it was real nad of course she said yes LOL. Honestly Top 5 nicest asses I've ever seen in person. She's super laid back with braces and a cute European accent.

RayLatoole
09-12-23, 08:25
Piss is sterile before it leaves the body. Assuming the squirter is in good health.A Sterile waste product. Isn't that an oxymoron?

NorthVille
09-12-23, 11:47
Hi There,

Planning to visit Strip Club 30 min radius from Novi area during afternoon hours 3 to 5 pm. Anyone has any info which club should go during the day time?

Visited Flight CLub last Sunday night. Girls were little expensive.

Thanks in advance.

Rithro
09-12-23, 13:33
A Sterile waste product. Isn't that an oxymoron?"Sterility" refers to the absence of microorganisms. Normal urine lacks bacteria, yeast, or fungi. Therefore it is indeed a "sterile" waste product (unlike stool! However, its composition is such that it can make you sick if you drink it. From the web: "Urine is mostly water (95% The rest is urea (2% creatinine (0.1% uric acid (0.03% And other ions and molecules in lesser amounts."

If you have microorganisms in your urine, then it is not sterile. Instead, you have a urinary tract infection. Women are more prone to them than men, as the urethra is much shorter.

Chimil Detin
09-13-23, 02:41
Not all of us in this thread are RKelly.

Spend any more time in this thread talking about urine and some of us might start getting. . .

. . Pissed off.

SamPerkins420
09-13-23, 09:56
Hi There,

Planning to visit Strip Club 30 min radius from Novi area during afternoon hours 3 to 5 pm. Anyone has any info which club should go during the day time?

Thanks in advance.Those are going to be the closest to Novi and have extras. If you don't care about FS the closest 8 Mile club is Trumpp's.

DannyOceanMi
09-13-23, 10:44
Hi There,

Thanks in advance.Try Landing Strip.

Jackbb
09-13-23, 15:43
Does anyone have any kind of report regarding Subi's on Northline in Southgate?

TeeTime69
09-13-23, 16:44
Urine has harmless trace levels of bacteria. One could argue it isn't truly sterile. Researchers say saliva has much more bacteria in it. Take your pick.

Not all of us in this thread are RKelly.

Spend any more time in this thread talking about urine and some of us might start getting. . .

. . Pissed off.

SmegBoy
09-13-23, 19:40
Does anyone have any kind of report regarding Subi's on Northline in Southgate?Was just there this afternoon. 3 dancers, two thick AA and a younger white girl. Four customers. White girl spent all her time with a regular. I hadn't been there in 15 years but it's pretty much the same as last visit. Spent time with "Dice. " Her skin was freezing, she was sweating profusely and had a bad nose bleed. Claimed she was nervous. Nobody was in the parking lot when I got there but lot troll chased me down to inform me it's $7 valet all day. It will probably be another 15 years before I go back.

DrCumReturns
09-13-23, 19:50
Urine has harmless trace levels of bacteria. One could argue it isn't truly sterile. Researchers say saliva has much more bacteria in it. Take your pick.This is true, you have native flora in your urinary tract (read: bacteria that is supposed to be there). I would not say that urine is sterile, nor would I say that I have a pee fetish. That being said, Sandra blasting my face is still hot every time LOL.

That being said: Went down to SC this afternoon. There was a good selection of dancers! Some really hot skinny white girls with tattoos, one had pierced nips and darker hair. I didn't catch her name, but I was thinking about tipping her and seeing what she was all about. Chloe approached me and asked if I wanted company which is promptly told her to scram. Sandra was up talking to somebody else, I caught her eye and she came over and we talked. Chit chatted a bit and she kept rubbing me up and down and asked if I wanted to get off after getting off from work, which I laughed and obliged her. Date very similar to my previous report. She is a true hotty, a champion, and all around fun chick. Other girls could stand a lot to learn from her, it'd really make the industry a lot more fun for everyone.

Detroit Life
09-14-23, 07:15
Anyone know what bar this is?

Detroit Life
09-14-23, 12:30
Anyone know what bar this is?Sorry tech issues. Does anyone know what bar these two work at?

Marelobo Mex
09-14-23, 13:57
Sorry tech issues. Does anyone know what bar these two work at?It is at Criket.

Detroit Life
09-14-23, 17:59
It is at Criket.That's what I thought. Thanks.

Esoteric1
09-14-23, 21:59
Sorry tech issues. Does anyone know what bar these two work at?Those two look like two reasons not to go to SC.

Lamarr
09-14-23, 23:32
Sorry tech issues. Does anyone know what bar these two work at?Is Sandra one of these two in the photo?

Chaseman
09-15-23, 09:27
Is Sandra one of these two in the photo?No, Daisy is on left and Lily on the right. I've only seen Daisy night shift. Lily does both shifts.

Detroit Life
09-15-23, 12:50
No, Daisy is on left and Lily on the right. I've only seen Daisy night shift. Lily does both shifts.Looking back at previous post I guess I already asked about her before. LOL. After the purge of the 8 Mile clubs I have not been to a bar in a while. Penthouse was always my "go-to". Instagram has me considering a few and "Daisy" was one of them. She never responds to DMs and I can feel the arrogance on social media so I'm a little suspicious about her performance at the club. I only see her mentioned once on the board and it appears she has GPS as I suspected.

JackOfClubs
09-15-23, 14:06
Is Sandra one of these two in the photo?Sandra is about the same as or slightly bigger than those two.

ProjectCastor
09-16-23, 10:56
Busier than last visit- most booths were full and the bar was busy. Quality of girls remained decent with some new (at least to me) faces I hadn't seen before- unfortunately didn't catch their names- one was a short, stacked, light-skinned African-American who seemed to be the definition of brick house. The other was white, had curly light brown hair and really knew how to move on stage. Names I did catch were:

Kendall (who left early).

Emma.

Piper (very friendly).

Mariah.

Fancy.

Mandy.

Laila.

Spicy.

Harley.

Amber.

JonMels
09-17-23, 19:18
It seems she's been going by Liz lately. She quoted me 120 for a ss bbfscip and squirting. And she seemed very excited about the BBFS part. She's over in Southfield.

https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3135252846I've seen her and can verify she's a no condom kind of girl. I believe she's mentioned on the raw board.

DrCumReturns
09-17-23, 20:55
I've seen her and can verify she's a no condom kind of girl. I believe she's mentioned on the raw board.Is she worth seeing? I've been thinking about meeting up with her, but I haven't committed yet.

DrCumReturns
09-19-23, 16:36
With my work winding down on this side of town I decided to hit up the cricket once more before I'm out of the area for awhile. I got there around 230. There were a few customers and about a dozen dances. I was first approached by Angel. She's a white girl with long dark hard, nice small tiddies and a little belly. Very cute. She sits down and we chat a bit. She's a bit awkward but very adorable and we chat a bit. She asks about a dance I tell her I'm not quite ready yet. She gets up and after awhile Tori comes up. She's taller and curvier, nice sexy figure and face, nice ass. We chat, I rub her legs a bit and eventually she brings up dances. She does allow DATY, no kissing and everything covered. Not really what I'm looking for at the moment. I get approached by a goofy looking blonde, who a shoo away, a pretty hot middle eastern girl, and an older black woman too. I wasn't really interested In starting the conversation process again so after Angel gets off stage I motion her over and we talk details. Pretty open to anything except anal. We agree for warm up dances DATY and uncovered play for 200. Take her back and off to the races. She had a really great kitty, nice and lippy like I like it. She did lots of moaning, and after a few songs starts giving me a really solid BBBJ. After I'm warmed up she hops on and rides for awhile, then I bend her over and get her from behind. She requested I pull out so I covered her little booty. We get cleaned up, good bye hug and I'm out of there. Overall a good time. Not as good as my dances with Sandra, but by no means bad, and I can confidently give her my DrCums Seal of Approval!

All in all really enjoyed my times at the cricket. I'm bummed I won't be able to go for awhile but my wallet will certainly thank me LOL I've definitely preferred going here vs bogies or hanks. It's nice not coming out smelling like a bar, and the girls have been consistently much hotter during the day time too.

DarkKnight23
09-20-23, 14:07
Hey guys,

I am the best man in my brothers wedding. I'm trying to get some dancers for the party. Whats the best way to go about this? LOL If you all know any dancers who do private parties that would be great as well.

Philip Herkunt
09-21-23, 14:44
I read on Facebook that they're supposed to be finally reopened in mid October. That should be interesting. Is it even worth my time and money?

JonMels
09-21-23, 21:54
Is she worth seeing? I've been thinking about meeting up with her, but I haven't committed yet.I'd say she's worth it, but: Obvious demons, crap communications. But if you get her when she's right, she's a really good time.

Rgv956
09-21-23, 22:07
Is she worth seeing? I've been thinking about meeting up with her, but I haven't committed yet.No.

She's awful, will not repeat.

GuyDetroit
09-22-23, 10:24
No.

She's awful, will not repeat.Her best days are long behind her, maybe several years ago she may have been willing to do anything for some change but she was a little younger and had some less mileage. Not even sure why she is being talked about in the club section though.

DuckDuckInFin
09-22-23, 11:49
Hello! Long, long time lurker, first time poster. I started some time around 2011 or so when I first moved to MI for college. I was lucky to find out about this forum early on in my mongering hobby; I've learned so much and put it to good use. I thought I'd introduce myself and chime in with my experiences and some of my favorites. My primary spot is Landing Strip (I guess because it's the first strip club I ever went to) but I've been to a few other places (BTs, Trumpps, SC, FC) but not more than 1-3 times.

It's been fun to read through reports with familiar names of dancers that were similar to my experiences!

Planning on another post soon with some of my experiences over time.

I had to take a break from the hobby last December due to some personal circumstances, but I'm excited that today will mark my return! Thinking of hitting up BT's and LS (of course). Any worthwhile recommendations to see at those places? (Mostly into slender, lithe dancers, occasionally the hardbody types but sometimes a personality can make a difference hehe).

MikeHardy333
09-22-23, 22:48
Hey anyone, saw Miley at fight club. Super cute brunette with good curves and prob solid D's. Was so impressed by her BBBJ skills that I forgot to ask what days / times she works. Anyone know her schedule? Also side note. Looking for girls with the Biggest tits around the dearborn / inkster area. Mostly just never played with some giant ones and want to give it a go. Thanks ya'll.

Lamarr
09-22-23, 23:18
Is she worth seeing? I've been thinking about meeting up with her, but I haven't committed yet.Definitely no; sources indicate that all the condom-free action has caught up with her.

WinterKnight
09-23-23, 01:47
While I have had a very good streak of luck with several dancers the past couple of weeks, I became overconfident one afternoon at BT's this week and ignored all the bad signals from one I chose to go with to the VIP. Amira, a slender taller girl with vaguely Mediterranean looks, long dark hair, slender figure with ample curves looked like a good time, but wasn't. She quoted me an absurdly high price for everything, but quickly came down to the price I named and I wouldn't budge.

But as soon as we got in the back, she demanded payment upfront; and even though I refused initially, I eventually caved and handed it to her. That was my cardinal mistake. After she put away my money, she cut short the DATY, began CBJ and informed me FS was an additional fee beyond what she agreed to at the booth. I reminded her of our bargain and she pretended she didn't agree to FS.

Although she resumed the BJ, Amira ended the session shortly afterwards by getting dressed and walking out, leaving me very dissatisfied. Caveat emptor with all the peelers, regardless of successful previous encounters with other girls.

DarkKnight23
09-23-23, 12:57

When I paused for air, she complimented me "You eat pussy really good!" so I offered to continue. She declined, saying "I want you to fuck me now," and proceeded with the condom. But either the condom or the squirting in my mouth had diminished my erection just enough to make entry not possible for the moment, so she sucked me off instead to a satisfactory climax.Wouldn't happen to know her schedule would you? Need to try her out.

Bmarr77
09-23-23, 13:23
While I have had a very good streak of luck with several dancers the past couple of weeks, I became overconfident one afternoon at BT's this week and ignored all the bad signals from one I chose to go with to the VIP. Amira, a slender taller girl with vaguely Mediterranean looks, long dark hair, slender figure with ample curves looked like a good time, but wasn't. She quoted me an absurdly high price for everything, but quickly came down to the price I named and I wouldn't budge.

But as soon as we got in the back, she demanded payment upfront; and even though I refused initially, I eventually caved and handed it to her. That was my cardinal mistake. After she put away my money, she cut short the DATY, began CBJ and informed me FS was an additional fee beyond what she agreed to at the booth. I reminded her of our bargain and she pretended she didn't agree to FS.

Although she resumed the BJ, Amira ended the session shortly afterwards by getting dressed and walking out, leaving me very dissatisfied. Caveat emptor with all the peelers, regardless of successful previous encounters with other girls.She used to play the same game at the cricket, you learned the hard way.

WinterKnight
09-23-23, 18:06
She used to play the same game at the cricket, you learned the hard way.What aggravates me is that I knew better, thanks to this forum and also due to learning the hard way years ago. I successfully held out against her high price quotes and was trying to get her to leave the booth. When she saw I was not giving in to her, she agreed to my price. But she wasted no time pulling a fast one in the VIP. Live and learn.

WinterKnight
09-24-23, 00:39
Wouldn't happen to know her schedule would you? Need to try her out.I saw her early evening. Girls tend to work when convenient and when they need to pay bills. There are many peelers there you can try.

Rentz2
09-24-23, 02:17

Although she resumed the BJ, Amira ended the session shortly afterwards by getting dressed and walking out, leaving me very dissatisfied. Caveat emptor with all the peelers, regardless of successful previous encounters with other girls.That sucks. I was at Landing Strip a few weeks ago. I honestly don't recall the name but was really cool upstairs. White girl with big natural tits. Anyway, we agreed to things and go in the booth. She immediately asks if I have the money. I show her I do. She says I need to pay first. I tell her that isn't going to happen. She says everyone does that and I know that isn't true. I see how this is going while she's sitting on me and trying hard to make me pay upfront and says she's trying to protect herself from me running out without paying. I was over playing that game with her. I told her she can do a dance or get off me but our deal is over cause of what she was doing. She then asked me to lower my voice and I said I wasn't yelling and to get off of me. I paid for one dance and went back to the bar. Was my first ever bad experience at Landing Strip.

Rg0794
09-24-23, 06:23
That sucks. I was at Landing Strip a few weeks ago. I honestly don't recall the name but was really cool upstairs. White girl with big natural tits. Anyway, we agreed to things and go in the booth. She immediately asks if I have the money. I show her I do. She says I need to pay first. I tell her that isn't going to happen. She says everyone does that and I know that isn't true. I see how this is going while she's sitting on me and trying hard to make me pay upfront and says she's trying to protect herself from me running out without paying. I was over playing that game with her. I told her she can do a dance or get off me but our deal is over cause of what she was doing. She then asked me to lower my voice and I said I wasn't yelling and to get off of me. I paid for one dance and went back to the bar. Was my first ever bad experience at Landing Strip."Lower your voice" is this fucking library? That chick sounds like a joke. These women will let men grope all over them for a few bucks then when you get to the back they want to act like they're gods gift to earth and try to charge pornstar rates. I'm glad all I'm really looking to do is drink and cop a feel because I can't stand the culture at clubs with extras / menus. It's lame as hell to sit there and negotiate like I'm at a Flea Market. Here's a few bucks let me grab your ass- goodbye LOL.

MrStandUp
09-24-23, 09:26
Good morning fellas I haven't been to BTs in a while but plan on going asap but was wondering if there's any info on a very very attractive Russian looking lady who usally has on knee his which drives me crazy but named Fantasy? Is she still there? Any reports on her? She's my ATF & if you have tried please do.

DarkKnight23
09-24-23, 13:39
Haven't been to LS in a while and had some extra money so I decided to stop in around 3 pm before my plans last night. Saw 2 girls my first 20 minutes neither of which interested me. Then a white girl with dirty blonde hair name Lexi comes out. Pretty attractive, nice boobs and a nice ass, but wasnt really what I wanted at the moment.

But then this really hot Venezuelan woman name Harley came out. Black hair, brown skin, nice bolt ons, and really nice BBL.

So she went on stage so I planted the seed threw a couple dollars and told her to come see me when she get off stage.

She come over to sit with me and she didn't speak a lick of English. We used her translator app like "what you like to do" and I said "everything" she asks $4, I come back with $3 and It was on.

We went downstairs she gave me a little slow dance to warm me up. She put the cover on then get on her knees and got to work. It was solid nothing special imo. Then she got up reserve CG started bouncing on it. She was pretty wet and tight and the view of her ass was very nice. I had to turn her around to hit it from the back until I finished. I would definitely repeat. I also appreciate her for not asking for the money up front, so I didn't have to go through that hassle.

WinterKnight
09-24-23, 23:09
"Lower your voice" is this fucking library?I was nonplussed as well. I have to ask girls to repeat themselves in my ear because I can't hear them over the loud music. I doubt I could make myself heard over the music.

Electronman
09-25-23, 07:37
That sucks. I was at Landing Strip a few weeks ago. I honestly don't recall the name but was really cool upstairs. White girl with big natural tits. Anyway, we agreed to things and go in the booth. She immediately asks if I have the money. I show her I do. She says I need to pay first. I tell her that isn't going to happen. She says everyone does that and I know that isn't true. I see how this is going while she's sitting on me and trying hard to make me pay upfront and says she's trying to protect herself from me running out without paying. I was over playing that game with her. I told her she can do a dance or get off me but our deal is over cause of what she was doing. She then asked me to lower my voice and I said I wasn't yelling and to get off of me. I paid for one dance and went back to the bar. Was my first ever bad experience at Landing Strip.

Although she resumed the BJ, Amira ended the session shortly afterwards by getting dressed and walking out, leaving me very dissatisfied. Caveat emptor with all the peelers, regardless of successful previous encounters with other girls.I've had similar experiences involving demands for "up front" payments at BTs and at LS. I refused to pay both times and simply paid for a dance. It underscores the number one rule of mongering, "only pay after agreed upon services are rendered. ".

Marelobo Mex
09-25-23, 17:32
I've had similar experiences involving demands for "up front" payments at BTs and at LS. I refused to pay both times and simply paid for a dance. It underscores the number one rule of mongering, "only pay after agreed upon services are rendered. ".Can not strongly agree enough.

I have made this make once years ago, and often been tempted to make it a second time. But I also have walked out or paid for 1 or 2 dances and cut my losses to find a better girl. I usually try to think about that the girl did me a favor. If she said at the table I would be a lousy time in the VIP that you will regret, then I wouldn't take her.

Asking to be paid in advance is the same communication.

Only exception I make is for new girls, I ask if they got cheated or did other dancers tell them to say this. Then I explain the other dancers are trying to prevent you from getting VIP customers. I have had several say it was ok to pay at the end once they understood their strip club sisters were sabotaging them.

MM.

JackOfClubs
09-25-23, 19:41
Smart reply MM, a new young dancer will draw business away from the regular girls and they know it.

IslandM
09-26-23, 14:13
Hey anyone, saw Miley at fight club. Super cute brunette with good curves and prob solid D's. Was so impressed by her BBBJ skills that I forgot to ask what days / times she works. Anyone know her schedule? Also side note. Looking for girls with the Biggest tits around the dearborn / inkster area. Mostly just never played with some giant ones and want to give it a go. Thanks ya'll.What do girls charge at FC or Criket?

Jerasf
09-28-23, 09:31
Haven't been to LS in a while and had some extra money so I decided to stop in around 3 pm before my plans last night. Saw 2 girls my first 20 minutes neither of which interested me. Then a white girl with dirty blonde hair name Lexi comes out. Pretty attractive, nice boobs and a nice ass, but wasnt really what I wanted at the moment.

But then this really hot Venezuelan woman name Harley came out. Black hair, brown skin, nice bolt ons, and really nice BBL.

So she went on stage so I planted the seed threw a couple dollars and told her to come see me when she get off stage.

She come over to sit with me and she didn't speak a lick of English. We used her translator app like "what you like to do" and I said "everything" she asks $4, I come back with $3 and It was on.

We went downstairs she gave me a little slow dance to warm me up. She put the cover on then get on her knees and got to work. It was solid nothing special imo. Then she got up reserve CG started bouncing on it. She was pretty wet and tight and the view of her ass was very nice. I had to turn her around to hit it from the back until I finished. I would definitely repeat. I also appreciate her for not asking for the money up front, so I didn't have to go through that hassle.Thanks for the review. Any idea what days Harley works (other than Saturday afternoon)? Thanks!

JackOfClubs
09-28-23, 12:53
I like and recommend the other Harley that works or used to work at LS, early 30's blond hair spinner with lots of tats and speaks English! Real fun to be with upstairs and in the VIP.

Fozzy7823
09-28-23, 19:57
Heading up from the Cleveland area this weekend. Reading this thread it seems the Landing Strip and Criket at the best shots. How much money should I bring for everything? Down here it usually runs about 150 for a good time.

Thanks!

HumphreyB
09-28-23, 22:14
Heading up from the Cleveland area this weekend. Reading this thread it seems the Landing Strip and Criket at the best shots. How much money should I bring for everything? Down here it usually runs about 150 for a good time.

Thanks!Depends what you mean by a good time. FS won't cut it at that price. Those are good spots. Flight Club is the best overall but most expensive.

DooMama7
09-29-23, 01:54

Thanks!2. 00-4. 00.

YMMV but SC is cheaper of the two.

Bmarr77
09-29-23, 09:46

Thanks!You may want to try Bt's which is a little east on Mich ave from the cricket. Talent level will be higher and so will the prices.

Rgv956
09-29-23, 18:24
New to the strip club scene, how is the game? , you go into the club, find the girl that you want and invite them to VIP? How much should I typically prepare to have fun? How much time would you spend?

Thanks for your help.

DooMama7
09-30-23, 10:28
Decided to to come up to get some weed and visit some women that look better than the ones in my city.

Stopped in at Silver Cricket (was dead) few customers and about 5-6 dancers.

Lily. She was chill and would go in the back for 150 but everything was covered, pass.

Jazmin. Black dancer, ok butt but cute face, she was cool at first then gave me attitude when I told her she was in my seat.

Sandra. Thick Croatian woman who may or may not be surgically enhanced, approached me early on but I wanted to see who else was there, nice chick, became VERY busy.

Cassandra. Fat chick.

Desire. THICK black dancer with a big ol butt, gave her 2. 00 for head / FS but she was acting weird in the back about FS, good BJ but didn't want it in her mouth.

Dallas. Nice white MILF I would loved to take down but only does BJ's.

2 other white dancers that didn't come around to me.

Latin / middle eastern dancer. Didn't approach me.

Lot of the girls were in the VIP for long stretches, left the main floor dead at times, I had two beers and got some food. Ugly, white bartender (older, blonde hair I guess) was being a major b1 tch bc I decided to have water and not (buy something as she said). Which I don't understand when I went in the VIP, had 2 beers and bought food. Left after that bc it became a clown show and Sandra was in the back for way too long.

Bogart's. Lot of old women LOL stayed for 15-20 minutes, saw a MILF I wanted but she was in VIP for too long.

Henry's. Diamond in the rough, 4 ugly ass women and then there was nicole (white / asian, baby damage, but flexible and big butt) agreed for 2. 00 for FS, vagina was warm, tight, wet. FIV, DATY, hopped on bare, dropped a huge load in her. Gave her an additional $40 for plan b or so she says LOL.

SomeDetroitGuy
09-30-23, 11:51
Several people have been asking about rates. It really depends on the club and on the woman but generally at the low end places (Bogies, Henry) you're looking at 100-150 for oral, 120-200 for sex. Middle tier places (BTs, Cricket) you should expect 140-180 for oral, 150-250 for sex. Higher end placed (Landing Strip), expect 200+ for oral and 300+ for sex.

You'll find outliers on these prices for women who are much more or much less attractive than the others at the club. Negation can vary. Be polite, be clean, smell nice, and be firm with your offers for best success.

Always negotiate outside of the VIP. Always make it VERY explicit what your looking for and spell it out. Never pay in advance.

BDR2093
09-30-23, 15:11
Is it true the traffic light is reopening? Lmfao.

LostInDetroit
09-30-23, 16:38
Several people have been asking about rates. It really depends on the club and on the woman but generally at the low end places (Bogies, Henry) you're looking at 100-150 for oral, 120-200 for sex. Middle tier places (BTs, Cricket) you should expect 140-180 for oral, 150-250 for sex. Higher end placed (Landing Strip), expect 200+ for oral and 300+ for sex.

You'll find outliers on these prices for women who are much more or much less attractive than the others at the club. Negation can vary. Be polite, be clean, smell nice, and be firm with your offers for best success.

Always negotiate outside of the VIP. Always make it VERY explicit what your looking for and spell it out. Never pay in advance.Hats off to you SDG! Can always count on you for solid mongering tips in the bars.

MIJohn
09-30-23, 22:29
I had a private session w / Nicole at Henry's around early Summer this year. Yes indeed, she is very open minded, reasonably hot and friendly! .

A few months back as well, I had the pleasure of a session w / a 19 year old suntanned, blonde dancer who goes by 'Snow' at Bogart's. She too was cool / accommodating. I felt VERY lucky to catch her in between stage and private dances because, as you indicated, Bogart's seems to have a knack for hiring woman who are probably older than her mom! HA! But great to hear you met Nicole. Once I get some $$ together the plan is to seek out her services again.

Decided to to come up to get some weed and visit some women that look better than the ones in my city.

Stopped in at Silver Cricket (was dead) few customers and about 5-6 dancers.

Lily. She was chill and would go in the back for 150 but everything was covered, pass.

Jazmin. Black dancer, ok butt but cute face, she was cool at first then gave me attitude when I told her she was in my seat.

Sandra. Thick Croatian woman who may or may not be surgically enhanced, approached me early on but I wanted to see who else was there, nice chick, became VERY busy.

Cassandra. Fat chick.

Desire. THICK black dancer with a big ol butt, gave her 2. 00 for head / FS but she was acting weird in the back about FS, good BJ but didn't want it in her mouth.

Dallas. Nice white MILF I would loved to take down but only does BJ's.

2 other white dancers that didn't come around to me.

Latin / middle eastern dancer. Didn't approach me.

Lot of the girls were in the VIP for long stretches, left the main floor dead at times, I had two beers and got some food. Ugly, white bartender (older, blonde hair I guess) was being a major b1 tch bc I decided to have water and not (buy something as she said). Which I don't understand when I went in the VIP, had 2 beers and bought food. Left after that bc it became a clown show and Sandra was in the back for way too long.

Bogart's. Lot of old women LOL stayed for 15-20 minutes, saw a MILF I wanted but she was in VIP for too long.

Henry's. Diamond in the rough, 4 ugly ass women and then there was nicole (white / asian, baby damage, but flexible and big butt) agreed for 2. 00 for FS, vagina was warm, tight, wet. FIV, DATY, hopped on bare, dropped a huge load in her. Gave her an additional $40 for plan b or so she says LOL.

Dbiz01
09-30-23, 23:41
I flew into Detroit on business. Before my DTW flight, I went to the Landing Strip in Inkster on Saturday. It was around 4:30 PM. The first shock was the $8 for valet parking. I went inside and sat at the bar. Around seven girls, several cuties, but no 9's or 10's. While I sat at the bar, a gal with dark hair and a dark outfit that showed her tits walked up to me and put her hand on the Johnson, asking if I wanted a dance. Her name was Chloe. I probably rated her a 6-7, but I said yes given that I hadn't had someone handle ole Johnnie in a while. Initially, $150 was my offer, but with the promise of everything for $200, I said okay—bad move.

We entered a large room next to the bar, and she got her clothes off pretty quickly. Things went south after that. She thought spitting on my dick was hot--I didn't and asked her to stop. Then she went into those fake moans that turned me off. She puts a condom on Johnnie, which turns out horrible. The best position I got was K9. She had those lovely ass cheeks, and I was starting to get a rhythm. She tried to change positions, getting me out of rhythm. Now, frustrated and losing the hard-on, I asked for a BBBJ. That was another $40. I got a "don't cum in my mouth" and a toothy BBBJ. All said and done, a HJ got me off, and she was $240 richer.

It'll be a long time before I make a visit to another Detroit strip club.

SlyGuy12
10-01-23, 01:31
I know I am showing my age, but does anyone remember "The Booby Trap"? I was too young to get in, but I was nailing the owner's daughter, spicy little redhead. I don't get over that way much anymore, did something open in its place?

Chuka
10-01-23, 08:55
I know I am showing my age, but does anyone remember "The Booby Trap"? I was too young to get in, but I was nailing the owner's daughter, spicy little redhead. I don't get over that way much anymore, did something open in its place?I think The Office is there now. I remember it being a small space, basically a room, with not much space for table dances between the tables. A dancer or waitress caught a shoe to the head walking past the stage with someone swinging around on the pole. A dancer approached me, talked a bit, then blew up when I said stripper instead of dancer. She was holding a beer bottle, so I assume she was drunk. I stopped going there when I learned where to go for a better time, far past 8 Mile.

MIJohn
10-01-23, 22:19
I know I am showing my age, but does anyone remember "The Booby Trap"? I was too young to get in, but I was nailing the owner's daughter, spicy little redhead. I don't get over that way much anymore, did something open in its place?You and I are likely close in age because I too remember the NAME but was a teen at the time it was open. Was that the bar that was sort of kitty corner from Mt Olivet Cemetery and city airport (McNichols and Van Dyke), or was it an 8 Mile club.

Timberwolf
10-01-23, 22:44
I know I am showing my age, but does anyone remember "The Booby Trap"? I was too young to get in, but I was nailing the owner's daughter, spicy little redhead. I don't get over that way much anymore, did something open in its place?I remember reading about it here and drove by it one afternoon traveling for work. Never visited. I think there was a news story about a shootout. Could have been a different club. The only 8 mile club I ever visited was Cheetah's.

Power69
10-01-23, 23:16
I know I am showing my age, but does anyone remember "The Booby Trap"? I was too young to get in, but I was nailing the owner's daughter, spicy little redhead. I don't get over that way much anymore, did something open in its place?Ask Kirk Gibson and Dave Rozema. They remember. Every day LOL.

Lamarr
10-01-23, 23:47
Ask Kirk Gibson and Dave Rozema. They remember. Every day LOL.Ah! So THAT was the bar that the sisters worked at! Never knew that detail.

WinterKnight
10-02-23, 00:30
I flew into Detroit on business. Before my DTW flight, I went to the Landing Strip in Inkster on Saturday. It was around 4:30 PM. The first shock was the $8 for valet parking. I went inside and sat at the bar. Around seven girls, several cuties, but no 9's or 10's. While I sat at the bar, a gal with dark hair and a dark outfit that showed her tits walked up to me and put her hand on the Johnson, asking if I wanted a dance. Her name was Chloe. I probably rated her a 6-7, but I said yes given that I hadn't had someone handle ole Johnnie in a while. Initially, $150 was my offer, but with the promise of everything for $200, I said okaybad move.

We entered a large room next to the bar, and she got her clothes off pretty quickly. Things went south after that. She thought spitting on my dick was hot--I didn't and asked her to stop. Then she went into those fake moans that turned me off. She puts a condom on Johnnie, which turns out horrible. The best position I got was K9. She had those lovely ass cheeks, and I was starting to get a rhythm. She tried to change positions, getting me out of rhythm. Now, frustrated and losing the hard-on, I asked for a BBBJ. That was another $40. I got a "don't cum in my mouth" and a toothy BBBJ. All said and done, a HJ got me off, and she was $240 richer.

It'll be a long time before I make a visit to another Detroit strip club.I am sorry to hear you had an unsatisfactory experience at a Detroit area club. You aren't alone in this (see my recent post), it happens to everyone, and not just those who are inexperienced with the clubs here. But we all keep going back because excellent service can be found, also (again, see recent posts). There are mistakes you can correct with advice and practice. RTFF for general advice, and seek specific coaching from members. Try again and good luck.

Softailrider
10-02-23, 02:43
You and I are likely close in age because I too remember the NAME but was a teen at the time it was open. Was that the bar that was sort of kitty corner from Mt Olivet Cemetery and city airport (McNichols and Van Dyke), or was it an 8 Mile club.That was NOT where that bar was, it was in the John are / 8 Mile area.

Electronman
10-02-23, 02:46
After a brief and disappointing visit to the Criket (three dancers, all heavy), I stopped by BT's on a recent afternoon. The talent was decent with only a few heavy dancers and mostly slender, in shape women.

I struck up a conversation with Diva, a short mixed race woman with long hair, a very nice bubble butt and perky Bs up top. It was her first day dancing at BT's after moving to Michigan from Colorado. She had danced at a few clubs in Denver and I asked if she knew how the Detroit clubs differed from the typical Denver strip club. She said that you can have a lot more fun at BTs than you can have in the Denver clubs. Good answer, so I invited her for a private dance session for a flat fee. Welcome to Detroit, Diva. We both had a good time.

I prefer slender women so I also tipped Katlyn on stage, a slender woman with curly brown hair. She was wearing a tiny G string that she pulled aside to show off the goods. I had just finished a session with Diva so I was in the recharge mode or I would have taken her for a private dance. Anyone have a scouting report on Katlyn?

SamPerkins420
10-02-23, 10:00
I know I am showing my age, but does anyone remember "The Booby Trap"? I was too young to get in, but I was nailing the owner's daughter, spicy little redhead. I don't get over that way much anymore, did something open in its place?I remember it well, it was the first SC where a girl got me off, first one where my dick got pulled out. Mostly handies along the bench in the back (which was to the right from the entrance), though once I had FS there.

DannyOceanMi
10-02-23, 12:13
I know I am showing my age, but does anyone remember "The Booby Trap"? I was too young to get in, but I was nailing the owner's daughter, spicy little redhead. I don't get over that way much anymore, did something open in its place?Thought I read somewhere that was the club where Kendra Lust started dancing at after high school.

MojoFallin
10-02-23, 12:35
Thought I read somewhere that was the club where Kendra Lust started dancing at after high school.8 mile / John are?

SmegBoy
10-02-23, 22:04
I remember it well, it was the first SC where a girl got me off, first one where my dick got pulled out. Mostly handies along the bench in the back (which was to the right from the entrance), though once I had FS there.Isn't that the club where Gibby and Peaches met their wives?

ZckBrc
10-03-23, 01:08
Hey, I am visiting the clubs this weekend for the first time. Question: At Henry's or Bogarts or at any of the others, let's say I decide to get a VIP service, BJ and FS. Do you leave after 1 or do you sit down and have a drink and sample another when you're ready? Will the girls come around if they know you're there to fuck the entire staff or do they avoid you after a while? What is your record for most fucked during 1 stay?

BobbieBoucher
10-03-23, 09:01
I see your Bobby Trap and raise you:

The Ducthess: Seven mile and Van Dyke. I remember that the "VIP" room was the basement men's room stall. I still have nightmares thinking about the clogged toilet, used condoms on the floor.

The Gold Door Lounge: Got torn down when Players was built. Security was provided by one of Detroits motorcycles gangs. Genuinely feared for my life there one night.

The Point Athletic Club: On Whittier down by the original Wolly Bullies. Actually had a Foosball table. Me and a buddy played Foos one night against a pair of Strippers with their tits out. Hard to concentrate I think we lost.

The Beanery: Us Grandpas used to go to Windsor back in the day because the drinking age was still 19. The Beanery was usually the last stop of a Windsor bar crawl. The VIP booths were these plywood shacks that resembled ice fishing shanties. Hard to believe their fat dancers could fit inside them.

Instead of putting dollars in G strings I invested those dollars in Apple stock I would have a Lambo in my garage. Oh well, it was a hell of a ride anyways.

Bobbie.

Goji65
10-03-23, 12:03
I know I am showing my age, but does anyone remember "The Booby Trap"? I was too young to get in, but I was nailing the owner's daughter, spicy little redhead. I don't get over that way much anymore, did something open in its place?It was called "Antek's Thee Booby Trap. " Used to drive past it for work (it was on Conner, just north of the airport). I stopped in a few times, but 8 Mile back in the day was great, as was Michigan Ave. On the west side. I hate seeing Hard Body Cafe closed. Got anal off a dancer there once.

SteveSpy56
10-03-23, 14:01
Hello all,

I searched the forum to see if there was anything about Dream Girls in Lincoln Park and didn't find anything. Any info on them? Extras? Girls to see. Thanks.

CaseyX
10-03-23, 14:34
Hey, I am visiting the clubs this weekend for the first time. Question: At Henry's or Bogarts or at any of the others, let's say I decide to get a VIP service, BJ and FS. Do you leave after 1 or do you sit down and have a drink and sample another when you're ready? Will the girls come around if they know you're there to fuck the entire staff or do they avoid you after a while? What is your record for most fucked during 1 stay?I'm not local and hardly a regular but I've certainly done two VIPs in the same visit at multiple clubs in the area. I've never got the impression that any of the girls were avoiding me after I returned from the back. In this regard I haven't seen any difference between the upscale and downscale clubs. When I've told a dancer that I just came back from VIP and am still recharging she tends not to come back but I'm sure a stage tip would remedy that.

Trobber222
10-03-23, 19:56
Saw Sandra twice in two weeks. For just French lesson. She is laid back, and fun as shit. Very directable. She definitely stays busy. DDD cans that are 1000% real. Ass could be man made, says she works out like crazy but also has some lipo scars by the bikini line. Best bet for a deal is to save her from dancing. She likes to skip the stage by being busy in the VIP.

Amaya was there too. May have her name wrong. But huge cans, insanely beautiful, and a complete asshole. Third time I talked to her her. And each time it's "buy me a drink" . Make the mistake once. Chamborg and soda I think. She drinks them non stop all night at 20 per pop, dancing around, but never going back in VIP. Plus quoting 300+ for basic service. She is top quality, but working at SC. Not sure if she realizes this is not the Spearmint Rhino, and those 4 inch nails will cut your balls off.

JackOfClubs
10-04-23, 08:11
The best time to get to a club is at 5:30 pm, that gives you an hour and a half to check out the day shift talent and they will likely be more eager to make some money before their shift ends, you will also save a little and beat the cover, If you don't meet anyone on days by 7:00 get yourself a burger and settle in for the night shift, most everywhere they have a night shift review so you can see who is there. Remember. Some of the more popular dancers won't show up till 9:00 though just because they know they will still do good. If nothing has happened by 10:00 just call it a night. In my opinion the best time to go to the clubs is on Thursdays and Friday day / evening shifts (at almost any of the clubs) Fri-Sat night shift have the most women but it seems they up their VIP prices because they know more customers will be there, Saturday day shifts are usually very slow, Sunday is by far the worst day to go to any of the clubs and it's not even worth it, Mondays and Tuesdays are real slow and Wednesdays start to pick up a bit and are usually ok.

SamPerkins420
10-04-23, 10:16
I'll be honest, I would never spend up to 4. 5 hours in a club waiting for action. While shift change can be a great time to hit up a club for the below mentioned reasons, sticking around for 3 hours into night shift is a long time.

If I'm going to do day shift at like SC / BTs etc, I will usually go around 1 pm. The clubs advertise they open at 11:30 but if you go that early, you'll be the only one there. Nothing weirder than walking into an empty titty bar (which I've done). Not only will there be zero strippers at 11:30, once girls start showing up its a while before they're working the floor. Day shift girls tend to take their time once they arrive, usually sitting around eating, chatting with their friends, etc, as well as getting ready with outfits & makeup. Plus most of these women like to get a couple of drinks into them first, probably to loosen themselves up for the day.

If I'm going to hit up shift change, which is almost always 7 pm, I will usually arrive like 6-630. The two low end Inkster clubs do a roundup every half hour or so, so you'll get to see all the day talent (minus ones in the VIP) onstage and can grab one. I've found that nightshift dancers usually take a lot less time to get on the floor once they've arrived, than the dayshift girls. Maybe because they've been awake a while? Anyway, if I'm at a strip club for an hour and haven't seen any talent I'm interested in, I will take off and try another one.

The best time to get to a club is at 5:30 pm, that gives you an hour and a half to check out the day shift talent and they will likely be more eager to make some money before their shift ends, you will also save a little and beat the cover, If you don't meet anyone on days by 7:00 get yourself a burger and settle in for the night shift, most everywhere they have a night shift review so you can see who is there. Remember. Some of the more popular dancers won't show up till 9:00 though just because they know they will still do good. If nothing has happened by 10:00 just call it a night. In my opinion the best time to go to the clubs is on Thursdays and Friday day / evening shifts (at almost any of the clubs) Fri-Sat night shift have the most women but it seems they up their VIP prices because they know more customers will be there, Saturday day shifts are usually very slow, Sunday is by far the worst day to go to any of the clubs and it's not even worth it, Mondays and Tuesdays are real slow and Wednesdays start to pick up a bit and are usually ok.

Marelobo Mex
10-04-23, 12:05
The best time to get to a club is at 5:30 pm, that gives you an hour and a half to check out the day shift talent and they will likely be more eager to make some money before their shift ends, you will also save a little and beat the cover, If you don't meet anyone on days by 7:00 get yourself a burger and settle in for the night shift, most everywhere they have a night shift review so you can see who is there. Remember. Some of the more popular dancers won't show up till 9:00 though just because they know they will still do good. If nothing has happened by 10:00 just call it a night. In my opinion the best time to go to the clubs is on Thursdays and Friday day / evening shifts (at almost any of the clubs) Fri-Sat night shift have the most women but it seems they up their VIP prices because they know more customers will be there, Saturday day shifts are usually very slow, Sunday is by far the worst day to go to any of the clubs and it's not even worth it, Mondays and Tuesdays are real slow and Wednesdays start to pick up a bit and are usually ok.There is no right or wrong way to do this. Just do what works for you.

Thursday, Friday and sometimes Saturday have the most girls. If a girl makes good money on Thursday and Friday she is a lot less likely to work on Saturday, because her purse if full. Saturday has a large contingent of girls who want to sit and get drunk and have guys by them drinks. There are also a large number of guys who come in to make it rain on a girl so if she makes $200 in stage tips, your $300 VIP minus her VIP usage fee doesn't look very attractive. If you want a girl on Saturday and she wants to sit and drink and collect stage tips you have to pay a premium for her. I find Saturday to be the worst night of the week.

However I disagree about Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Those are some of my most favorite nights. Much less dancers but much less customers. You can typically have any girl you want because no one is super busy. This is when good pricing is established. I like to see a girl multiple times so if I can meet her on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, then I am much more likely to take her on Thursday, Friday, Saturday. We have already established that we like each other. I don't have the risk of a bad session. She can easily add my earning to what ever else she makes that night. We have already established agreed pricing. Most girls prefer a repeat customer than having to try and get a new customer.

MM.

LostInDetroit
10-04-23, 12:19
There is no right or wrong way to do this. Just do what works for you.

Thursday, Friday and sometimes Saturday have the most girls. If a girl makes good money on Thursday and Friday she is a lot less likely to work on Saturday, because her purse if full. Saturday has a large contingent of girls who want to sit and get drunk and have guys by them drinks. There are also a large number of guys who come in to make it rain on a girl so if she makes $200 in stage tips, your $300 VIP minus her VIP usage fee doesn't look very attractive. If you want a girl on Saturday and she wants to sit and drink and collect stage tips you have to pay a premium for her. I find Saturday to be the worst night of the week.

However I disagree about Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Those are some of my most favorite nights. Much less dancers but much less customers. You can typically have any girl you want because no one is super busy. This is when good pricing is established. I like to see a girl multiple times so if I can meet her on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, then I am much more likely to take her on Thursday, Friday, Saturday. We have already established that we like each other. I don't have the risk of a bad session. She can easily add my earning to what ever else she makes that night. We have already established agreed pricing. Most girls prefer a repeat customer than having to try and get a new customer.

MM.Agreed with all of this. I haven't been to the clubs all that recently but I can confirm that the last time I went it was on a Tuesday night at BT's. Bar was EMPTY (maybe 10 total customers?) and about 7 or 8 girls working. Must have gotten approached by all of them looking for dances. Tried to strike up a deal with one girl with gigantic man mades but couldn't get a deal lined up (wanted wayyy too much for a BJ) so it was a strike out for me, but I still had fun.

Gburst
10-04-23, 13:42
It must be 15 years since I was last in a Detroit SC. Once I found internet escorts I stopped going to clubs in the US with their lame dances and predatory dancers. Overseas is another matter. But I had business in Detroit and some free time, so after RTFF back about 40 pages, it appears that clubs here have gotten a lot more liberal so I stopped by Flight Club to try my luck. Arrived about 3:30, grabbed a floor table just in time for the lineup. I'd say most dancers were in the 4-7 range, with a couple of 8's and a 9. I'd settle for the 8's but the 9 was the only one I wanted. Waited around for the 9 to get on stage solo, usual routine of tipping her asking her to come over, we grab a booth and I enter recruitment mode. She was a fit athletic brunette with nice implants, a juicy butt and a face like Cassidy Hutcherson. Funny that half the men in the US want to fuck Cassidy because she's hot and the other because they hate her LOL. We run down my priority list: kissing check (more on that later) FIV, check, BBBJ check, CFS check (BB available for a tip). This is looking good enough that we discuss OTC and exchange digits but this dancer, goes by Eden, has a spacey, distracted manner. Either this is how she is or she will loosen up in the room. Up we go to find out.

Sure enough the kissing is light and reluctant with no tongue (my fault for not specifying DFK) and when it comes to BJ she wants to put on a cover. We argue about this a bit & she eventually agrees but really isn't into it so after awhile I tell her to go ahead with the condom. Her technique improves somewhat but CBJ doesn't work for me. On the plus side she really like fingering, important for me & her body was smoking with little baby damage or cellulite. As we were getting ready to leave I asked her if she'd be any freer on a repeat or OTC & she said that was as comfortable as she felt she can be.

Now I paid $$ for this but before I get flamed: 1) an escort this hot in my home market would be 7-1. 2 k with improved odds of better service but no guarantee 2) I've got the money and 30 she was really the only girl I wanted to fuck and I was here. I should have bargained harder but she was pretty hot and given #1 above, 5 bills seemed worth a shot.

A couple other random observations / questions:

There were about 20 dancers at day shift line up but only 6 at the line up at 8 pm? Is this normal? I asked a dancer if this was because day shift girls stay over but she said day shift has to leave by 8 pm. Hard to believe that a club that big with only 6 dancers. Do more show up as the night goes on?

I'd also forgotten about the poor lighting and lack of hygiene facilities in SC, unlike European sex clubs, which the upstairs does resemble somewhat.

I'll try LS tomorrow, where service levels will be higher but average looks lower I expect. Report to come.

Drew93
10-04-23, 20:16
It must be 15 years since I was last in a Detroit SC. Once I found internet escorts I stopped going to clubs in the US with their lame dances and predatory dancers. Overseas is another matter. But I had business in Detroit and some free time, so after RTFF back about 40 pages, it appears that clubs here have gotten a lot more liberal so I stopped by Flight Club to try my luck. Arrived about 3:30, grabbed a floor table just in time for the lineup. I'd say most dancers were in the 4-7 range, with a couple of 8's and a 9. I'd settle for the 8's but the 9 was the only one I wanted. Waited around for the 9 to get on stage solo, usual routine of tipping her asking her to come over, we grab a booth and I enter recruitment mode. She was a fit athletic brunette with nice implants, a juicy butt and a face like Cassidy Hutcherson. Funny that half the men in the US want to fuck Cassidy because she's hot and the other because they hate her LOL. We run down my priority list: kissing check (more on that later) FIV, check, BBBJ check, CFS check (BB available for a tip). This is looking good enough that we discuss OTC and exchange digits but this dancer, goes by Eden, has a spacey, distracted manner. Either this is how she is or she will loosen up in the room. Up we go to find out.

Sure enough the kissing is light and reluctant with no tongue (my fault for not specifying DFK) and when it comes to BJ she wants to put on a cover. We argue about this a bit & she eventually agrees but really isn't into it so after awhile I tell her to go ahead with the condom. Her technique improves somewhat but CBJ doesn't work for me. On the plus side she really like fingering, important for me & her body was smoking with little baby damage or cellulite. As we were getting ready to leave I asked her if she'd be any freer on a repeat or OTC & she said that was as comfortable as she felt she can be.

Now I paid $$ for this but before I get flamed: 1) an escort this hot in my home market would be 7-1. 2 k with improved odds of better service but no guarantee 2) I've got the money and 30 she was really the only girl I wanted to fuck and I was here. I should have bargained harder but she was pretty hot and given #1 above, 5 bills seemed worth a shot.

There were about 20 dancers at day shift line up but only 6 at the line up at 8 pm? Is this normal? I asked a dancer if this was because day shift girls stay over but she said day shift has to leave by 8 pm. Hard to believe that a club that big with only 6 dancers. Do more show up as the night goes on?

I'd also forgotten about the poor lighting and lack of hygiene facilities in SC, unlike European sex clubs, which the upstairs does resemble somewhat.

I'll try LS tomorrow, where service levels will be higher but average looks lower I expect. Report to come.FC usually seems slow at the start of night shift however it usually picks up by 9 pm.

Rgv956
10-04-23, 21:23
Just wondering, is there a VIP fee that is separate from the extras? I'm new and wanted to get more information before I head out to that area, I live about 50 mins away.

Thanks.

DannyOceanMi
10-05-23, 08:58
Hello all,

I searched the forum to see if there was anything about Dream Girls in Lincoln Park and didn't find anything. Any info on them? Extras? Girls to see. Thanks.It's been a while for me, but yes you can find dancers who provide extras at Dream Girls. The rooms are private, but the cost of the room plus the cost of extras can add up quickly if you're not careful. Nevertheless, this was the club where you could meet dancers like Lauren Kain and Linzee Ryder before they started their porn careers. Also, Dream Girls does host visiting porn stars every so often, but you have to follow their IG page to know who and when.

Electronman
10-05-23, 09:35

Sure enough the kissing is light and reluctant with no tongue (my fault for not specifying DFK) and when it comes to BJ she wants to put on a cover. We argue about this a bit & she eventually agrees but really isn't into it so after awhile I tell her to go ahead with the condom. Her technique improves somewhat but CBJ doesn't work for me. On the plus side she really like fingering, important for me & her body was smoking with little baby damage or cellulite. As we were getting ready to leave I asked her if she'd be any freer on a repeat or OTC & she said that was as comfortable as she felt she can be.Thanks for the FC report. FC used to be my favorite Detroit club but the prices have escalated to the point where the value is questionable. Additionally, there seems to be an agreement among the dancers to require a cover for everything, including a BJ. For me, I prefer in-shape dancers who enjoy their work (or act like it!) and provide a good range of services over model-quality dancers with an entitled attitude and perfunctory services.

If quality of services and value are important, I recommend LS and BTs over FC.

Gburst
10-05-23, 09:39
$25 per entry at FC during the day. I would imagine that's the most expensive of the inkster clubs. I didn't do a room at LS as I didn't find anybody appealing.

Just wondering, is there a VIP fee that is separate from the extras? I'm new and wanted to get more information before I head out to that area, I live about 50 mins away.

Thanks..

RandoChud
10-05-23, 10:23
Anyone know of any dancers on the taller side? I'm talking close to 5'10 and up without heels. Tatted up would be even better. Someone mentioned one awhile ago on I think day shift at LS but they never PMd me back. Used to be a couple between h8/ bogs but haven't seen any in some time, those two clubs imo seem to be pretty underwhelming recently as a whole.

CaseyX
10-05-23, 12:56
$25 per entry at FC during the day. I would imagine that's the most expensive of the inkster clubs. I didn't do a room at LS as I didn't find anybody appealing.

Thanks.FC is $25 each time you go to the back. LS and BTs are $20 per VIP for the room. SC, Henry's and Bogart's are $10 but it's a one time charge. They give you a wristband.

ChachiGuy
10-05-23, 14:23
It's been a while for me, but yes you can find dancers who provide extras at Dream Girls. The rooms are private, but the cost of the room plus the cost of extras can add up quickly if you're not careful. Nevertheless, this was the club where you could meet dancers like Lauren Kain and Linzee Ryder before they started their porn careers. Also, Dream Girls does host visiting porn stars every so often, but you have to follow their IG page to know who and when.I went just a month ago on a day when a porn star was there. Lots of full nudity in the club. But there were no extras. I was told by the dancer that there have been several firings recently due to extras. It's really become a Deja Vu type place. The prices are fixed as well. It was $90 minimum for 3 dances to use a regular doorless room. Or it was $200 for 15 minutes to get a full nude, full contact dance in a private VIP room. I chose the VIP option and it was nice, but I've had extras here before in the same VIP rooms where we negotiated prices. It just sounds like it's not going to happen here anymore.

Dark Traveler
10-05-23, 15:33

I'll try LS tomorrow, where service levels will be higher but average looks lower I expect. Report to come.$$ = 200 USD on this forum, but I understand you dropped 2 racks (2000 USD) on this VIP trip. I have never seen this even with the couple 10's that work night shift. Eden is not a 10, and typically charges $$$$, as in 400 USD, for everything described.

I can relate that being from out of town inkster clubs feel a little surreal. FC day shift is typically 300 to 400 for everything, night shift is usually 400 to 500. Every girl will take anything you throw at them because every girl thinks she is a 10 inside.

I am not here to complain. You should try BT's and FC again, at night and even on weekend nights, and try staying in the price range. You will still get great service. These girls share info the same as we do here, and I would hate to see you marked as a PL.

WinterKnight
10-05-23, 16:58
Saw Sandra twice in two weeks. For just French lesson.What is a "French lesson"?

WinterKnight
10-05-23, 23:22
What is a "French lesson"?Never mind, I know it's a BJ.

XirCom
10-06-23, 01:36
What is a "French lesson"?BJ, blow job, oral.

SzGino
10-06-23, 09:30
Anyone know of any dancers on the taller side? I'm talking close to 5'10 and up without heels. Tatted up would be even better. Someone mentioned one awhile ago on I think day shift at LS but they never PMd me back. Used to be a couple between h8/ bogs but haven't seen any in some time, those two clubs imo seem to be pretty underwhelming recently as a whole.Not a dancer but escort. I have not seen her personally, but she is tall. I would love any intel should you take the plunge.

Kylie

https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/8172127.htm?cat=1

DonnyBrasco
10-06-23, 09:50
Saw Sandra twice in two weeks. Is she in early? I have a window from 12-2 today and was hoping to see her.

DonnyBrasco
10-06-23, 13:36
Is she in early? I have a window from 12-2 today and was hoping to see her.Saw her today. Not super impressed. She's nice and pliable but the braces are a turn off and her skills were average. Tits are definitely real, may have been lifted or she lost a bunch of weight. As always YMMV.

Body 8.

Face 6 (5 with braces).

Service 6.

DooMama7
10-06-23, 15:08
Saw her today. Not super impressed. She's nice and pliable but the braces are a turn off and her skills were average. Tits are definitely real, may have been lifted or she lost a bunch of weight. As always YMMV.

Body 8.

Face 6 (5 with braces).

Service 6.She allow BBFS?

JackOfClubs
10-06-23, 17:17
Iv'e seen her working many times but was never interested in taking her back, she used to be at LS.

Body 4.

Face 6.

Service unknown.

Personality 8.

YesEyeCan
10-07-23, 12:50
I've been mostly to the 8 mile clubs in my youth but only recently through the forum heard about the action out in Inkster / Romulus. Decided to try out Henry VIII this past Wednesday. It was after midnight when I arrived, but the parking lot wasn't too packed. The inside is a little road house and I wasn't too impressed with the talent on stage for the first 3 dancers. I drew some attention, but ended up inviting a shapely medium build black girl named Charlie. She was a relaxed conversationalist and perfectly in my wheelhouse.

I told her I might like a dance or two and we proceeded to the back and started with a nice professional dance. She was seductive and progressed over the next few songs to go from nice to naughty. Once she dropped the panties off I was ready to go. She grabbed the rails and suspended herself in front of me. I don't typically do it, but I was hungry and dived right in, much to her delightful moans. After a song or two, she checks in again on budget, rolls the cover on and takes a seat. We go at it for a while until I stand up to deliver some back shots and fill the bag.

It was a great experience and more than I was expecting to get into on a random school night.

RandoChud
10-07-23, 12:57
Not a dancer but escort. I have not seen her personally, but she is tall. I would love any intel should you take the plunge.

Kylie

https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/8172127.htm?cat=1I'll definitely bookmark that one but yeah I'm mostly just looking to go to the club.

ProjectCastor
10-08-23, 19:15
Pretty dead Monday afternoon at Landing Strip. Very few customers in booths and only 2 at the bar for awhile. Unfortunately, this was matched by a low number of dancers. I spotted:

- JJ: An African-American, dyed blond hair, big smile and decent tits.

- Nadia: a stacked African-American.

- Lexi: Very cute dirty blond with decent tits and ass.

- Mariah: Long dark hair, small but nice tits and a good ass.

- Iliana: Hispanic with long curly hair.

- Jenna; gorgeous blond.

JJ provided a fun session for $$.

XaDudeX
10-09-23, 11:20
Went around mid last week and there were 8-10 girls working there. I recognized Atlanta from previous sessions, and Nicole was walking in as I was heading out. I spent some time with Savannah and Mona. Savannah quoted me way too high, I didn't even counter, and Mona was very fun and has a banging little body. Full service, probably paid more than I wanted, but if you can get no song limit and feast on that wet pussy of hers right, you can knock it out of the park. I saw Bella as I was heaving out from my session with Mona and fuck me, she lives up to her name. Pretty black woman, bubble butt that was sticking out under that tiny little skirt. I'd love to know details on her and another white girl, Sunflower, if you degenerates have those available too.

DumbGuy65
10-09-23, 21:32
Thanks fellas for the reports. I'm from out of town and went to the Flight. Wasn't there 10 minutes and was approached and went back to the VIP to have fun. $$$ and was worth it. You guys are soooo lucky, my hometown in Cincy doesn't have any strip clubs! I love business trips!

SamPerkins420
10-11-23, 10:02
Popped into Bogie's on Sunday early evening, got there just after 7 pm shift change. About 10 dancers total, even split black & white. Only one hideous dancer, an old, overweight sagger with dyed red hair, looked to be in her 50's. Otherwise the women all were in their 20's & 30's, and most seemed trim. There was one platinum blonde, Peaches, that really stood out as not belonging there. I couldn't get her attention, but did grab Aliyah, a sluttly looking, thin brunette with long hair.

She had a good personality, and asked $200 for head /$300 for FS. I got her down to $160 for FS. We paid VIP tax and went in back, and she got down to business. No kissing, no DATY & everything covered, but to her credit she put in great effort. Very nice standing CBJ, followed by doggy, then her riding me. Very wet pussy and she was rubbing her clit while riding me which was extra hot. No butt stuff but eventually she let me put one knuckle in it. I came first, with her riding me, and she then plopped into the other chair and kept rubbing her clit while taking my hand and putting it on her pussy. I got two fingers in and rubbed them back & forth while she finished herself off. She didn't squirt but there was a little puddle left on the chair LOL.

All in all a good visit. Between cover, two beers + tip, VIP tax, fucking Aliyah, and stage tips, I spent $200-$210 total. And there were a couple of other women that night I would've gone back with, too.

NorinRad
10-11-23, 14:15
Brian is the Day Shift Security Guy. He normally greets you when you walk in. He is shorter, and very muscular. If you are friendly, complimentary, and slip him a tip from time to time, he will charge you only once for the VIP room tax. If you are the type of guy who takes 2 or more girls back for Dances / Fun this could be helpful! Have Fun.

FC is $25 each time you go to the back. LS and BTs are $20 per VIP for the room. SC, Henry's and Bogart's are $10 but it's a one time charge. They give you a wristband.

Lamarr
10-11-23, 23:12
Went around mid last week and there were 8-10 girls working there. I recognized Atlanta from previous sessions, and Nicole was walking in as I was heading out. I spent some time with Savannah and Mona. Savannah quoted me way too high, I didn't even counter, and Mona was very fun and has a banging little body. Full service, probably paid more than I wanted, but if you can get no song limit and feast on that wet pussy of hers right, you can knock it out of the park. I saw Bella as I was heaving out from my session with Mona and fuck me, she lives up to her name. Pretty black woman, bubble butt that was sticking out under that tiny little skirt. I'd love to know details on her and another white girl, Sunflower, if you degenerates have those available too.Nice report! I really want to try Nicole but seem to always miss her.

Rgv956
10-12-23, 07:46
Popped into Bogie's on Sunday early evening, got there just after 7 pm shift change. About 10 dancers total, even split black & white. Only one hideous dancer, an old, overweight sagger with dyed red hair, looked to be in her 50's. Otherwise the women all were in their 20's & 30's, and most seemed trim. There was one platinum blonde, Peaches, that really stood out as not belonging there. I couldn't get her attention, but did grab Aliyah, a sluttly looking, thin brunette with long hair.

She had a good personality, and asked $200 for head /$300 for FS. I got her down to $160 for FS. We paid VIP tax and went in back, and she got down to business. No kissing, no DATY & everything covered, but to her credit she put in great effort. Very nice standing CBJ, followed by doggy, then her riding me. Very wet pussy and she was rubbing her clit while riding me which was extra hot. No butt stuff but eventually she let me put one knuckle in it. I came first, with her riding me, and she then plopped into the other chair and kept rubbing her clit while taking my hand and putting it on her pussy. I got two fingers in and rubbed them back & forth while she finished herself off. She didn't squirt but there was a little puddle left on the chair LOL.

All in all a good visit. Between cover, two beers + tip, VIP tax, fucking Aliyah, and stage tips, I spent $200-$210 total. And there were a couple of other women that night I would've gone back with, too.Most detailed report so far, with hidden fees disclosure.

TyroneBigs
10-12-23, 08:32
Does anyone know the schedule of any squirting strippers and where they're working I need some time. Also same question for greek strippers. Thanks will report back.

XaDudeX
10-12-23, 10:06
Nice report! I really want to try Nicole but seem to always miss her.I suspect she kind of rolls in whenever. I suspect a lot of dancers do, actually, but I think Nicole's already got some clientele built up. I'd say 3 or 4 is probably a good time to try.

SmegBoy
10-12-23, 20:37
I suspect she kind of rolls in whenever. I suspect a lot of dancers do, actually, but I think Nicole's already got some clientele built up. I'd say 3 or 4 is probably a good time to try.I had a very enjoyable session with her in that exact time frame recently.

Telecaster
10-13-23, 16:27
Been coming here lately because of the convenience / location.

Won't be coming back based on the last few experiences. I'm finding out most girls here are just scammers. Last two times the girl asked me to pay upfront. Declined and walked out. Today I was dumb and trusted the girl (Leah. Mixed -27 yo) was explicit in what I wanted and she agreed. Set the money down on the table. She wouldn't hold up her end of the of the deal. Stay clear of her. I'll stick to FC and Cricket from now on.

JackOfClubs
10-13-23, 17:58

Won't be coming back based on the last few experiences. I'm finding out most girls here are just scammers. Last two times the girl asked me to pay upfront. Declined and walked out. Today I was dumb and trusted the girl (Leah. Mixed -27 yo) was explicit in what I wanted and she agreed. Set the money down on the table. She wouldn't hold up her end of the of the deal. Stay clear of her. I'll stick to FC and Cricket from now on.NEVER REPEAT NEVER pay up front, I have have read a couple posts here from guys saying it is ok to show them the money ect, but I know from some first hand experience and many 2nd hand experiences told to me that if a dancer even asks for the money up front she is a scammer. Period.

Bmarr77
10-14-23, 08:22

Won't be coming back based on the last few experiences. I'm finding out most girls here are just scammers. Last two times the girl asked me to pay upfront. Declined and walked out. Today I was dumb and trusted the girl (Leah. Mixed -27 yo) was explicit in what I wanted and she agreed. Set the money down on the table. She wouldn't hold up her end of the of the deal. Stay clear of her. I'll stick to FC and r from now on.I would of showed her the money but kept it in my pocket until we were done in VIP. I do see more and more dancers asking for pay upfront just say no and if they are not cool with that end it right there.

SilentStorm
10-14-23, 10:06
It's been a while since I dropped in and thought I would since I had an hr or so. Usual Friday afternoon. Good mix of dancers and customers. Jasmine stopped by and sat down. Said she worked at FC & BT's and been here 2 weeks now. Good conversation & she mentioned she does extras as we get to know each other more. LOL. I told her I only have time for a dance and maybe we can meet again / OTC if she is interested.

Jasmine is AA. I would guess mid 20's. I usually don't go with AA a lot but Jasmine was ok. She looked fresh & smelled good (maybe because she said she was late and was in only at 3).

Anyways, got the VIP fee checked & started a dance. Was sensual. Played with her boobs a bit and she says more could be with a tip! LOL. And mid song she asks if I'd like a BJ for $150. Told her I don't usually stop there and she pushed for FS same price. I reminded her that I didn't have time for it. And I thought she will upcharge more as we went further.

At the end of song 1 . She says oh baby it's 3 songs now. LOL. I politely declined and said I can consider song 2 started and will pay for 2 songs. She didn't agree but I gave her 5 more and left. She still gave me her number for OTC.

Not sure how a full session will go. Negotiate upfront and she might try to up sell. Maybe. Or she might settle down and realize she won't go long term this way. Or maybe not. New faces everyday for her.

Happy hunting.

OnTheRoad2019
10-14-23, 13:46
Hey guys,

Got some time on my hands this week for daytime visits to the clubs. I'm looking for Asian, tight body, with extras available. Can you gentlemen point me in the right direction?

Reply or DM is fine.

Thanks and stay safe.

JackOfClubs
10-14-23, 14:00
Hey guys,

Got some time on my hands this week for daytime visits to the clubs. I'm looking for Asian, tight body, with extras available. Can you gentlemen point me in the right direction?

Reply or DM is fine.

Thanks and stay safe.There are only a very few Asians at the clubs these days and the only one I can vouch for is Kendall at LS, she is fun and willing and she is probably there today.

Jules Jordan
10-14-23, 14:28
About sixteen dancers there. An equal split between black and white talent. Hazel, Naveah, and Scorpio interested me, they have similar appearance features. The dancer shown below provided a worthwhile VIP session. I'd repeat with Hazel. Details resemble my previous reports.

TheBishop
10-15-23, 07:48
About sixteen dancers there. An equal split between black and white talent. Hazel, Naveah, and Scorpio interested me, they have similar appearance features. The dancer shown below provided a worthwhile VIP session. I'd repeat with Hazel. Details resemble my previous reports.What was the donation and fees?

Micheal Ross
10-15-23, 08:51
Has anybody of you fellow mongers been charged twice for the same trip to the VIP. Yesterday, I was at BTs, and I took one of the night dancers to the VIP. As I was enjoying the dances and through the 6th song, I heard the VIP Guy shouting at us, through the Curtin, that if were to stay longer after the next song, I would've to pay an additional $20. So, I told the dancer that we needed to wrap it up, and I left the VIP.

He still told the dancer that she owed $20 for the extended use time of the VIP. She came rushing back to me and asked me to pay the extra charge, and I did. The total charge for one trip to the VIP and for 6 songs was $40!

Is this normal?

CaseyX
10-15-23, 16:43
Has anybody of you fellow mongers been charged twice for the same trip to the VIP. Yesterday, I was at BTs, and I took one of the night dancers to the VIP. As I was enjoying the dances and through the 6th song, I heard the VIP Guy shouting at us, through the Curtin, that if were to stay longer after the next song, I would've to pay an additional $20. So, I told the dancer that we needed to wrap it up, and I left the VIP.

He still told the dancer that she owed $20 for the extended use time of the VIP. She came rushing back to me and asked me to pay the extra charge, and I did. The total charge for one trip to the VIP and for 6 songs was $40!

Is this normal?I've been told by dancers that the first VIP fee is good for 10 songs and then after that you have to pay again. Either they've shortened this to five songs or the bouncer was overcharging you or miscounting. Or maybe it was just busy so he was trying to get more throughput.

JackOfClubs
10-15-23, 17:02
Seems like BT's is trying to get one over on the unaware, , once this summer I showed up at 6:50 and walked right in, the big guy just past the cashier stopped me and told me I had to pay cover, I called him out and he said ok go in and said he didn't know what time it was, I'm positive he did know what time it was though.

Esoteric1
10-15-23, 20:19
About sixteen dancers there. An equal split between black and white talent. Hazel, Naveah, and Scorpio interested me, they have similar appearance features. The dancer shown below provided a worthwhile VIP session. I'd repeat with Hazel. Details resemble my previous reports.Best I've seen for a while at Cricket. I've been avoiding due to larger dancers. Hazel looks great!

Blazer1
10-15-23, 22:59
About sixteen dancers there. An equal split between black and white talent. Hazel, Naveah, and Scorpio interested me, they have similar appearance features. The dancer shown below provided a worthwhile VIP session. I'd repeat with Hazel. Details resemble my previous reports.Scorpio is great hooked up with her a couple times!

IslandM
10-16-23, 14:41
Any particular cities with clubs with good extras like Dearborn / Inkster? US or Canada.

Chimil Detin
10-17-23, 02:40
Any particular cities with clubs with good extras like Dearborn / Inkster? US or Canada.Others who travel more can vouch, but my understanding is Miami and COI (east LA) in California are pretty solid. Atlanta supposedly has lost a lot of its thrills.

Honestly, everything I've read says Detroit is kind of a place unlike any other. I need to get to TJ at some point to see what things are like down there.

TheBishop
10-17-23, 06:23
Any particular cities with clubs with good extras like Dearborn / Inkster? US or Canada.I've had solid results in the Tampa clubs.

Jd2011
10-17-23, 06:44
You won't regret TJ.

Others who travel more can vouch, but my understanding is Miami and COI (east LA) in California are pretty solid. Atlanta supposedly has lost a lot of its thrills.

Honestly, everything I've read says Detroit is kind of a place unlike any other. I need to get to TJ at some point to see what things are like down there.

TheBishop
10-17-23, 06:56
You won't regret TJ.Where is TJ?

DrStrange2
10-17-23, 07:10
Looked through prior post, but have va question. Was thinking of making a trip to LS and was wondering if it it's worth it to see Violet? Any info would be helpful. Is she dsy shift only and is the 1 hour trip worth it? PM the details if you perfer. Thanks.

Mike Yepthatsm
10-17-23, 08:20
I was in TJ twice this year and it is incredible. The main club is Hong Kong. There are a few smaller clubs all close by. Hong Kong has a hotel connected to it. The club reminds me of Flight Club but on steroids. 100+ girls working at night although it's open 24 hrs. $100-150 (the hotter ones will ask for 150) for 30 min but everything is negotiable. Cascadas is the hotel attached to the club. You take the ladies there and can rent the rooms by the half hour or you can get a room for the night. With a 60 dollar VIP pass the rooms are 70% off Sun-Wed I think.

You can also get hot as hell escorts for 125-150 an hr. The girl in the first pic is one that I saw. There are plenty of very nice short stay hotels where you can rent rooms for 4 hours for around 40-50 bucks.

Others who travel more can vouch, but my understanding is Miami and COI (east LA) in California are pretty solid. Atlanta supposedly has lost a lot of its thrills.

VirCof
10-17-23, 10:23
LOL, here is a tutorial how to arrive to Hong Kong.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B8u-sAG_ll0#bottom-sheet.

I was in TJ twice this year and it is incredible. The main club is Hong Kong. There are a few smaller clubs all close by. Hong Kong has a hotel connected to it. The club reminds me of Flight Club but on steroids. 100+ girls working at night although it's open 24 hrs. $100-150 (the hotter ones will ask for 150) for 30 min but everything is negotiable. Cascadas is the hotel attached to the club. You take the ladies there and can rent the rooms by the half hour or you can get a room for the night. With a 60 dollar VIP pass the rooms are 70% off Sun-Wed I think.

You can also get hot as hell escorts for 125-150 an hr. The girl in the first pic is one that I saw. There are plenty of very nice short stay hotels where you can rent rooms for 4 hours for around 40-50 bucks.

Rgv956
10-17-23, 11:46
Looked through prior post, but have va question. Was thinking of making a trip to LS and was wondering if it it's worth it to see Violet? Any info would be helpful. Is she dsy shift only and is the 1 hour trip worth it? PM the details if you perfer. Thanks.If you have a good amount of money. Yes. She is also on Tryst.

SamPerkins420
10-17-23, 12:02
Any particular cities with clubs with good extras like Dearborn / Inkster? US or Canada.Pre-covid, I travelled extensively for work. I've learned that more big cities have active FS strip club scenes than not. I learned they're usually by the airports, or in industrial areas. In my experience its rare to find FS clubs so close to residential like we have here, esp in Inkster.

In no particular order, I've had success in: Atlanta, Baltimore, Philly, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa, Austin, Houston, Dallas, New Orleans, St Louis, Chicago, Gary IN, Vegas, Phoenix, LA, San Fran, Portland OR, and Seattle. I've heard Orlando has a good scene but have only experienced the AMPs there, which are outstanding. In Canada, I've gone all the way at clubs in Windsor, Toronto & Montreal. Haven't been to any other big cities there.

It might be easier to list the places I've been that don't have FS clubs (in my experience): Denver, KC (KS side), Fresno.

BumLick1
10-17-23, 13:21

Honestly, everything I've read says Detroit is kind of a place unlike any other. I need to get to TJ at some point to see what things are like down there.Miami if you're looking to pay $$ The only place I'd put over Dearborn clubs are Pompano. Short 45-1 hour drive from Miami. Totally worth it.

Trobber222
10-17-23, 14:15
Where is TJ?Tijuana. Mexico across the border from San Diego.