PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

MilkMan2484
08-21-20, 06:20
Has Penthouse opened back up since their LE troubles?Doubt it. I don't believe it has been a year yet. They were ordered by the courts to be closed for a year.

Semi Regular
08-21-20, 06:53
Anybody got a number for Lola that dances at the Silver Cricket?What does she look like?

SmithJon
08-21-20, 11:18
I used to frequent Flight Club, Penthouse, and Cricket 4-5 years ago and really enjoyed the overall club environment. I read that Penthouse is closed due to LE concerns so I'm assuming things have calmed down quite a bit, and probably because of COVID too, but what's the status of the Detroit clubs today?

JimBob64
08-21-20, 15:42
Anybody got a number for Lola that dances at the Silver Cricket?Can anyone let me know if it is the same Lola that danced at boggies.

TomSmith26
08-21-20, 16:31
Tonight, on Saturday night, I decided to head to BTs Dearborn. As some of you may know, due to COVID-19 they cannot perform topless on stage. I got in, $20 cover fee sat down, the usual. I used to go here a lot. This was my favorite strip club in the area, until today. I will never return here. It's funny, every experience I ever had at BTs Dearborn was always pleasant, until today.

So anyways, there were about 8 girls working. I met some people and they said this is the best they haven seen BTs Dearborn since reopening.

I ended up having a chat with a stripper. I agreed to go back for a dance, for 5 songs. She told me it was $20 a song. So we went to the back, and I took the $100 (10 $10 bills) and I threw it at her, haha. I usually pay after everything is done, but I wanted some fun. I was excited to be back. Oh yeah, it's $20 to head back to VIP as well.

She was telling me about extras, and she was very concerned if I was a cop or not. Anyways, after that, she told me that for extras, full service was $1000, BJ was $800 and HJ was $500. Talk about GPS. I politely declined.

So in the middle of song 3, apparently she had to get on stage. She just got up and left. I'm like what the fuck, and she said it was her turn on stage. However, I think she was late or something, and she never made it on stage.

Then she told me she'll be right back, and she'll owe me the two remaining songs. I waited a half hour, and instead of waiting for her coming to me, I came to her. She claimed that "she couldn't find me" and then she asked if I was ready to have those last two songs, I said sure.

On our way to the back, the girl said that actually she owed me 1 song because it is $25 a song. I told her "you literally told me it was $20 a song, we agreed on $100 for 5 songs. " Then, When I went back so we can finish the last two songs, the bouncer demanded that I pay $20. I said, "why, she LEFT because she was supposed to be on stage. That's not my fault, she owes me two songs. " The bouncer said, it doesn't matter, every entrance to the VIP is $20. I used to come here often, and I never heard of these crazy rules. Before, if this type of situation happened, the bouncers would remember, and they wouldn't charge me $20 again. He literally told me "these are new rules. " The girl said "I don't have time for this. " I demanded that she give me part of my money back, she said "no, you already paid me" and she walked out.

I kept on arguing with the bouncer and I told him how she got up and left, in the middle of the third song, because she said she was due to head on stage. Then, she is now saying it's $25 a song, and now you're telling me I need to pay another $20 to come back here, when she just got up and left? I was explaining to him that's not fair, and these rules were never in place pre-covid. He explained to me the rules changed when they reopened.

The bouncer told me that BTs Dearborn owner has changed. He said it is still within the family, but the person that runs it has changed. He told me how most of the old bouncers were fired, old management got fired. And he doesn't want to get fired either. I told him, I am sorry to hear that, but these new rules are bullshit. I just left after that.

I am never heading back to BTs Dearborn. I never had a bad experience here until today. Now I know that ownership changed, and management is different, along with new bullshit rules. I am not coming back to BTs Dearborn.

I want to head to the clubs in Windsor and Toronto. They are much better. I can't wait for this virus to be over.

BTs is the worst, no question about it. I've had problems in there myself. Never at any other club though. I don't go much anymore, there are other places.Had more than 1 problem, more than 1 time.

Can't see why anyone goes there.

CrackHoreLover
08-21-20, 17:54
Doubt it. I don't believe it has been a year yet. They were ordered by the courts to be closed for a year.A Google search says they are open but it was last September that they got shut down.

JVisaGod
08-23-20, 23:45
Had more than 1 problem, more than 1 time.

Can't see why anyone goes there.I haven't made it out to Detroit since the pandemic. What clubs are still a good time these days?

FunNights69
08-24-20, 09:20
Went to the SC a couple Saturdays around 7 and was pleasantly suprised. Probably 10 or so girls and a few of them were dime pieces. Was in a hurry so just went with the first girl that came to me, can't remember her name. Faith maybe? More petite black girl, she said she used to work at MGM but was training to be a cop LOL. Good BBBJ for $100 but did pull off halfway through the finish. Probably would repeat.

StripperLover6
08-25-20, 18:08
Does anyone know anything about a "Arya" works dayshift at fc if she does extras? DM me.

ED Pills
08-26-20, 19:01
Does anyone know anything about a "Arya" works dayshift at fc if she does extras? DM me.How do you know her name?

Electronman
08-27-20, 05:38
Does anyone know anything about a "Arya" works dayshift at fc if she does extras? DM me.If she works at Flight Club, there is a good chance that extras are available. Why not ask her directly?

Lo Poji
08-27-20, 07:09
Heading to fc this weekend, is it business as usual? How's the club now? # of girls at night? And is it bikini only at the stage?

CommonSteve666
08-27-20, 10:09
If she works at Flight Club, there is a good chance that extras are available. Why not ask her directly?Kind of awkward for a guy to ask his girlfriend "are you banging other guys when you are at work?" Hence the inquiry.

Road Head
08-27-20, 19:52
Does anyone know anything about a "Arya" works dayshift at fc if she does extras? DM me.Yes she does extras and more than most. She is extremely active and loves anal. She once told me her boyfriend doesn't know she sucks 7 dicks a night, and gives him a big wet kiss when she comes home.

John Inv
08-27-20, 22:59
Yes she does extras and more than most. She is extremely active and loves anal. She once told me her boyfriend doesn't know she sucks 7 dicks a night, and gives him a big wet kiss when she comes home.I died laughing when I read this!128514;128514;128514;128514;128514;.

She Hate Me
08-28-20, 05:31
Does anyone know anything about a "Arya" works dayshift at fc if she does extras? DM me.Any chance this is an Albanian chic, early 20's? If so, I saw her a few times at Penthouse for extras. Everything is on the table.

HoldenCaul
08-28-20, 10:37
BTs is the worst, no question about it. I've had problems in there myself. Never at any other club though. I don't go much anymore, there are other places.BT's is the best, no question about it. I've never had any problem in there myself. I have at other clubs though. I go all the time, even though there are other places.

ED Pills
08-29-20, 13:14
Kind of awkward for a guy to ask his girlfriend "are you banging other guys when you are at work?" Hence the inquiry.You know its only a matter of time before some guy tells her your BF is trying to find out if you're cheating on him. Then she's going to be all pissed off because he doesn't trust her.

JVisaGod
08-30-20, 01:28
You know its only a matter of time before some guy tells her your BF is trying to find out if you're cheating on him. Then she's going to be all pissed off because he doesn't trust her.She told him that she didn't do any extras at the club but that was total bullshit because my dick was in her mouth like literally the week before. Poor guy.

JVisaGod
08-30-20, 01:29
Any chance this is an Albanian chic, early 20's? If so, I saw her a few times at Penthouse for extras. Everything is on the table. Where is she at now? FC?

Tom Tigers
09-01-20, 09:57
If the borders EVER re-open and foreign nations welcome visitors from the USA once again, I believe we, the forum members, would like you to host a tour, please.Indeed! That is just the local place. The FKK clubs are in a whole league of their own. Cheers!

Dbiz01
09-01-20, 16:39
Flying in this upcoming weekend. Do the strip clubs require masks?

CrackHoreLover
09-01-20, 18:40
She told him that she didn't do any extras at the club but that was total bullshit because my dick was in her mouth like literally the week before. Poor guy.She doesn't do extras at the club.

She does them at the hotel down the street LOL.

BigBootyFan
09-01-20, 23:04
Does Anyone know where this beauty works at?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9QgWHTnW4L/?igshid=qiwvr1yfxq9l

Drew93
09-02-20, 09:47
Does Anyone know where this beauty works at?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9QgWHTnW4L/?igshid=qiwvr1yfxq9lNight shift BTs Dearborn.

Electronman
09-02-20, 11:13
Kind of awkward for a guy to ask his girlfriend "are you banging other guys when you are at work?" Hence the inquiry.
Yes she does extras and more than most. She is extremely active and loves anal. She once told me her boyfriend doesn't know she sucks 7 dicks a night, and gives him a big wet kiss when she comes home.
She told him that she didn't do any extras at the club but that was total bullshit because my dick was in her mouth like literally the week before. Poor guy.Entertaining series of posts. It never occurred to me that the OP was probably a "boyfriend" when he asked about a girl doing extras at the FC.

Lessons learned?

1. Don't fall in love with a stripper.

2. If you do fall in love with a stripper, make sure that she is retired and no longer stripping for a living. Otherwise, you'll need to be comfortable with sharing her with lots of other horny guys. Hell, you might need to be comfortable with this even if she is not working at a strip club. Making a change of life style is challenging.

3. If she is still working at a strip club, especially those near metro Detroit, you should assume that she's doing extras.

4. If you have to go to a strip club web site and ask mongers if your girl friend is doing extras, you should be prepared for some "bad" news. Your stripper girl friend may be misleading you!

Recycle to #1.

PipersPit
09-02-20, 12:06
BT's is the best, no question about it. I've never had any problem in there myself. I have at other clubs though. I go all the time, even though there are other places.Yeah, you keep on thinking that.

Beer30
09-02-20, 23:24
Flying in this upcoming weekend. Do the strip clubs require masks?Been wondering the same thing. I don't do masks and rather not drive 3 hrs to find out it was a waste of time. Can't imagine bogart's would give a shit but clubs around here are afraid of losing that all important liquor license.

Nick6789
09-03-20, 14:12
Been wondering the same thing. I don't do masks and rather not drive 3 hrs to find out it was a waste of time. Can't imagine bogart's would give a shit but clubs around here are afraid of losing that all important liquor license.All the strip clubs require masks now. Police have been coming in to check.

Dpmct
09-04-20, 13:50
Mosts clubs require you to wear a mask from the door to your seat. Once sitting you can take it off. Not going somewhere because of the 12 seconds you'd need to wear a mask seems a bit odd.

Been wondering the same thing. I don't do masks and rather not drive 3 hrs to find out it was a waste of time. Can't imagine bogart's would give a shit but clubs around here are afraid of losing that all important liquor license.

Road Head
09-04-20, 15:05
Mosts clubs require you to wear a mask from the door to your seat. Once sitting you can take it off. Not going somewhere because of the 12 seconds you'd need to wear a mask seems a bit oddLOL. I thought the same thing. Guy was going to drive 3 hours.

What about the 12 seconds it takes to get back out? A couple of pees and before you know it you've had a mask on for damn near 2 whole minutes.

Beer30
09-06-20, 15:12
LOL. I thought the same thing. Guy was going to drive 3 hours.

What about the 12 seconds it takes to get back out? A couple of pees and before you know it you've had a mask on for damn near 2 whole minutes.I don't give my money to any business that requires me to wear a mask, simple as that. Last I had heard the clubs just ask if you had a mask. So thankfully I ask before I wasted the fuel driving there and back.

WoodBNice
09-06-20, 23:56
Beer 30 Here Today.

Gone Tomorrow!

FunNights69
09-07-20, 08:58
I usually stick to the cricket but have been thinking about going to BT's. I remember hearing it can be difficult to get a BBBJ there. Anyone know if this is true? I almost never have an issue with a girl at the cricket?

Pussylicker2
09-07-20, 09:55
I don't give my money to any business that requires me to wear a mask, simple as that. Easy for you to say. Here in ohio I went to the bmv to get license plates and transfer the title to a new vehicle. They made me wear a mask and made me wear it correctly, even though there was a window between me and thr employee.

We don't always have a choice.

Road Head
09-07-20, 10:12
I don't give my money to any business that requires me to wear a mask, simple as that. Last I had heard the clubs just ask if you had a mask. So thankfully I ask before I wasted the fuel driving there and back.No masks required in Detroit. Enjoy your trip.

Eaton Beaver
09-07-20, 13:36
Mosts clubs require you to wear a mask from the door to your seat. Once sitting you can take it off. Not going somewhere because of the 12 seconds you'd need to wear a mask seems a bit odd.Like a peeing section in a public pool.

NockUowt
09-07-20, 16:04
I usually stick to the cricket but have been thinking about going to BT's. I remember hearing it can be difficult to get a BBBJ there. Anyone know if this is true? I almost never have an issue with a girl at the cricket?Seems like a no brainer to bet on the sure thing. I don't think BTs has a policy either way (LOL). It's girl by girl from place to place. Take a chance or stay there. Just saying.

Perusing
09-07-20, 18:11
No masks required in Detroit. Enjoy your trip.Per recent Executive Order, Michiganders are required to wear a face covering whenever they are in an indoor public space. It also requires the use of face coverings in crowded outdoor spaces. Businesses open to the public will refuse entry or service to those who decline to wear a face covering.

Can you point me to the official exemption for Detroit.

Beer30
09-07-20, 20:38
Easy for you to say. Here in ohio I went to the bmv to get license plates and transfer the title to a new vehicle. They made me wear a mask and made me wear it correctly, even though there was a window between me and thr employee.

We don't always have a choice.I live in Ohio too unfortunately. Actually have a vehicle I bought a couple months ago sitting just for that reason. If it comes down to it I'll just drive without plates. See more than a few around here doing it lately, yes no plate at all. So ya you do have a choice. So far I've managed to survive just fine without wearing one and I don't plan to. If this bs is still going on come spring I will probably change residency to SD, no mask bs, no state tax, and no city tax. Plus solves the ohio bmv problem too. Been thinking about it for a couple years now just been too lazy / cheap to get it done.

Road Head
09-08-20, 00:12
Per recent Executive Order, Michiganders are required to wear a face covering whenever they are in an indoor public space. It also requires the use of face coverings in crowded outdoor spaces. Businesses open to the public will refuse entry or service to those who decline to wear a face covering.

Can you point me to the official exemption for Detroit.Beer30 is exempt. Not you.

Road Head
09-08-20, 00:15
I live in Ohio too unfortunately. Actually have a vehicle I bought a couple months ago sitting just for that reason. If it comes down to it I'll just drive without plates. See more than a few around here doing it lately, yes no plate at all. So ya you do have a choice. So far I've managed to survive just fine without wearing one and I don't plan to. If this bs is still going on come spring I will probably change residency to SD, no mask bs, no state tax, and no city tax. Plus solves the ohio bmv problem too. Been thinking about it for a couple years now just been too lazy / cheap to get it done.Wouldn't it just be easier to wear a mask?

XaDudeX
09-08-20, 11:26
I got to think that a lot of peelers are headed out of the business, especially some older ones. The one with the big nipples, Tori, still at Bogies? I haven't been out to that club in a minute.

RayLatoole
09-08-20, 15:16
Been wondering the same thing. I don't do masks and rather not drive 3 hrs to find out it was a waste of time. Can't imagine bogart's would give a shit but clubs around here are afraid of losing that all important liquor license.Do you blame them for not wanting to risk their liquor license?. Afterall, they are in the business to make money and liquor sales have a high profit margin!

Beer30
09-08-20, 19:38
Wouldn't it just be easier to wear a mask?Sure it would be easier to just be a good little sheep but that's not me. Done giving in to bs.

Do you blame them for not wanting to risk their liquor license?. Afterall, they are in the business to make money and liquor sales have a high profit margin!No I don't. But I don't have to support them either.

Road Head
09-09-20, 09:47
Sure it would be easier to just be a good little sheep but that's not me. Done giving in to bs.

No I don't. But I don't have to support them either.Good luck Mr Cain.

Member #6492
09-09-20, 22:08
Anyone have her digits? I lost them and am dying to see her again but don't want to go into Cricket and pay their fees.

JVisaGod
09-09-20, 22:54
I usually stick to the cricket but have been thinking about going to BT's. I remember hearing it can be difficult to get a BBBJ there. Anyone know if this is true? I almost never have an issue with a girl at the cricket?Some are negotiable, some do it without no problem. You just have to ask beforehand but I have never had trouble finding them at BT's.

Ray Raynor
09-10-20, 08:54
I usually stick to the cricket but have been thinking about going to BT's. I remember hearing it can be difficult to get a BBBJ there. Anyone know if this is true? I almost never have an issue with a girl at the cricket?I usually find better quality at BTs and it's a nicer bar. But, way over priced as far as valet, drinks, VIP. They do have half off if your tab is $100 though.

Riddick1983
09-10-20, 10:39
Entertaining series of posts. It never occurred to me that the OP was probably a "boyfriend" when he asked about a girl doing extras at the FC.

Lessons learned?

1. Don't fall in love with a stripper.

2. If you do fall in love with a stripper, make sure that she is retired and no longer stripping for a living. Otherwise, you'll need to be comfortable with sharing her with lots of other horny guys. Hell, you might need to be comfortable with this even if she is not working at a strip club. Making a change of life style is challenging.

3. If she is still working at a strip club, especially those near metro Detroit, you should assume that she's doing extras.

4. If you have to go to a strip club web site and ask mongers if your girl friend is doing extras, you should be prepared for some "bad" news. Your stripper girl friend may be misleading you!

Recycle to #1.It goes back to the first rule of anything women: Don't stick your dick in crazy. But if you do, don't get into a relationship with crazy. Strippers are definitely crazy.

I've dated strippers. I know what the deal is. You take them out, you treat them nice and they'll fuck your brains out (and probably do more things than they would in a club. Like invite their friends for threesomes).

But I never have or would have any kind of serious relationship with one.

GMoney1012
09-10-20, 12:11
It goes back to the first rule of anything women: Don't stick your dick in crazy. But if you do, don't get into a relationship with crazy. Strippers are definitely crazy.

I've dated strippers. I know what the deal is. You take them out, you treat them nice and they'll fuck your brains out (and probably do more things than they would in a club. Like invite their friends for threesomes).

But I never have or would have any kind of serious relationship with one.Took one to swingers party total blast. Till the end. She announced she danced at player's and we weren't married. We were escorted out of the house and never called back. She cried on way home about money so I paid her $$ just for the entertainment. I had my way with two married milfs. Never saw much of my stripper fake wife. Crazy ***** s. But fun to rent.

Action22
09-10-20, 23:14
I haven't checked in here in a long time, and laughed at this whole thread. To be honest, it seems like the Obama years were the "Good Old Days", people making a lot of money, and curtains up in all the clubs! I had to laugh at the "America, love it or leave it" idiots: I did just that and live in a place now where things are legal, and ironically, much cheaper. Any of these women, that are less than 10 min from where I live can be had for under $100 a session. https://laufhaus-circolopassion.at/en/index/ As far as pussy goes, the Trump years have sucked completely. You think its bad now, just wait, more of the same, never makes it better.I'll post a couple of comments here. Detroit GCs definitely rock. For the USA.

Vienna is great for the hobby and a great city. After visiting a top German FKK, like Sharks or Golden Time, you're not going to want to go to another GC again.

I'll be revisiting my personal Covid-19 policy on 10/1. Time to start playing again with something other than my hand.

TrollingTheD
09-11-20, 12:27
So have have driven buy a few of the places on 8 mile about 1-2 weeks ago around 2:30 pm and they were all closed. Are any places even open right now? I do not have any hang-ups about wearing a mask right now, and would like to check a place out this afternoon.

HeyMikey
09-11-20, 22:07
Does anyone know anything about a "Arya" works dayshift at fc if she does extras? DM me.Fun girl, she seems very happy to do extras. I was a bit surprised when she pulled off my condom mid-act and insisted on swallowing. She also did a great job cleaning my cock and balls after.

HeyMikey
09-11-20, 22:28
I'll post a couple of comments here. Detroit GCs definitely rock. For the USA.

Vienna is great for the hobby and a great city. After visiting a top German FKK, like Sharks or Golden Time, you're not going to want to go to another GC again.

I'll be revisiting my personal Covid-19 policy on 10/1. Time to start playing again with something other than my hand.I agree! I travelled a lot in Asia, Europe, and South America over 25 years, and in comparison the US strip clubs are in the kiddie pool. I remember going to a club in Prague once that was like a sexual Disneyland. There must have been 50 young ladies to choose from, all at amazing values, and to say that any of them were a 7 would be an insult. Half of them could have been models or Hollywood stars, and the few I shared hours with were all very good to spectacular in and out of bed. And places in Vienna, Macau, Hong Kong, London, and Frankfurt ware damn close.

Tom Tigers
09-12-20, 08:29
I'll post a couple of comments here. Detroit GCs definitely rock. For the USA.

I'll be revisiting my personal Covid-19 policy on 10/1. Time to start playing again with something other than my hand.- There Detroit clubs were absolutely awesome for a long time, then the curtains came down, but yes a lot of fun for the USA- I can't imagine what they are like now? Is Coliseum even open?

- Sharks and Golden Time are the bomb for sure! There is one in Linz, and another FKK in Kufstein and one in Innsbruck that is good and normally has about 30 top notch women that are close by. I haven't hobbied much in Vienna, but just looking at the ads and variety, there is a lot going on there.

-Overall for price and value its simply a different world here.

Tom Tigers
09-12-20, 08:34
It goes back to the first rule of anything women: Don't stick your dick in crazy. But if you do, don't get into a relationship with crazy. Strippers are definitely crazy.

But I never have or would have any kind of serious relationship with one.I'll have to say I agree with this. I got involved with super, unbelievably hot stripper, it was the wildest, funnest, then scariest 3 months of my life when she wound up knocked up by another dude, but I was implicated and I thought I'd lose my marriage, job, etc at age 43 over some of the crazy shit that went down. In the end was it worth: no! Ironically through that disaster I'm still in touch with her, and at this point she's had two different kids with two different guys. I feel bad for the guys on the hook paying for her and her ways. When I come to town, I still nail her. Yep: crazy all the way!

Electronman
09-12-20, 12:30
So have have driven buy a few of the places on 8 mile about 1-2 weeks ago around 2:30 pm and they were all closed. Are any places even open right now? I do not have any hang-ups about wearing a mask right now, and would like to check a place out this afternoon.The clubs in the western suburbs are still worth a visit. Try BT's Dearborn, Criket, Flight Club, Landing Strip, Bogarts and Henry VIIIN.

WinterKnight
09-13-20, 00:00
Beer30 is exempt. Not you.Thank you, Road Head, for the funniest post of the night! I laughed my ass off.

WinterKnight
09-13-20, 00:04
Per recent Executive Order, Michiganders are required to wear a face covering whenever they are in an indoor public space. It also requires the use of face coverings in crowded outdoor spaces. Businesses open to the public will refuse entry or service to those who decline to wear a face covering.

Can you point me to the official exemption for Detroit.Pretty sure the poster here was being facetious for the anti-masker.

WinterKnight
09-13-20, 00:16
Mosts clubs require you to wear a mask from the door to your seat. Once sitting you can take it off. Not going somewhere because of the 12 seconds you'd need to wear a mask seems a bit odd.This is just one more reason I no longer patronize strip clubs. As if the higher prices, no curtains, no nude dancing weren't enough, now there is also the increased risk of infection from those who refuse to mask. It's ironic that so many members here close their posts with "Stay safe!" How does that go with not wearing masks indoors at public places?

Ray Raynor
09-14-20, 07:41
I'll have to say I agree with this. I got involved with super, unbelievably hot stripper, it was the wildest, funnest, then scariest 3 months of my life when she wound up knocked up by another dude, but I was implicated and I thought I'd lose my marriage, job, etc at age 43 over some of the crazy shit that went down. In the end was it worth: no! Ironically through that disaster I'm still in touch with her, and at this point she's had two different kids with two different guys. I feel bad for the guys on the hook paying for her and her ways. When I come to town, I still nail her. Yep: crazy all the way!I'm just getting done with my latest mistake that lasted over a year. She is the best looking and sexiest stripper I've ever been with. But, lied all the time and I couldn't trust anything she said. As much as it has fucked me up, I wouldn't trade the time. It was worth it. Same for the first one. It was fun. Now it's time to look for number three, or try to return to the first one.

MichiganDetroi
09-14-20, 11:08
Went on Sunday, hadn't been there in a long time. Entire new crop of women; most of them were actually decent. Strange that they don't take their tops off on stage anymore.

I stayed an hour or so; not a single girl went after a customer the whole hour. There were six girls working, and three of them sat at the bar the entire hour staring at their phones. The other ones were in the dressing room. And the only time they would get up was when it was their turn to be on stage.

There were about 15-20 guys in there for the whole hour. I've never been there where the girls don't hit on you constantly; so last night was a strange experience. I had a few hundred on me, but I've made it a point to never go after a girl at a club, because if you wait for them to come to you then you're always more likely to get what you want.

So I left with a full wallet, only cost me the entrance fee and a couple beers.

Dlicker
09-15-20, 16:53
Stopped in last night to check out some of the talent. Blonde in her 30's 120-130 lbs maybe 5' 10", light baby damage to the belly thought she recognised me and was quite friendly. I did not get her name but she looked good enough to take for a spin downstairs.

Though I did not partake, BBFS and BBBJ were on the menu as well as OTC. Sorry did not get her name.

SomeDetroitGuy
09-15-20, 17:59
Hit up Bogart's first. Lots of reviews here in the forum talking about the club so I'll keep that part short. Dark, smoky dive bar. Cover was $5 and a diet coke was $6. It was Tuesday, 4:30. Day shift was still on for $10 dance Tuesdays. Maybe a dozen dancers, 15 or so customers. The dancers range in age from a rough mid 40's to, maybe 60's? I'm 42 and they were all way too old for me. Left for H8 N.

Henry is still a drive but there are actual lights and you can see through the smoke. 3 dancers. A youngish (mud 20's) blonde, a couple extra pounds but a juicy ass and nice C cup, and two attractive, thin brunettes, only like 30, the other late 30's. The blonde (Cassy) comes over and we negotiate half and half, everything covered, $150 no song limit. She wanted cash up front but performed well. Good covered head, nice, clean pussy, great ass and loved playing with her tits. Will absolutely be back.

Ray Raynor
09-17-20, 08:03
I'm looking for some old mongers I remember from around 8 years back: Cowboy, Brett, Costanza, the guy who drove a truck. Sorry I forgot your name.

This is Viking. Let's get a group together and I'll share my sad pathetic story over some drinks.

Drew93
09-17-20, 08:39
I'm looking for some old mongers I remember from around 8 years back: Cowboy, Brett, Costanza, the guy who drove a truck. Sorry I forgot your name.

This is Viking. Let's get a group together and I'll share my sad pathetic story over some drinks.Cowboy has been MIA, Brett still goes to BTs dearborn Costanza, is still around also. Guy who drove the truck. Joe Dirt?

Ray Raynor
09-17-20, 11:19
Cowboy has been MIA, Brett still goes to BTs dearborn Costanza, is still around also. Guy who drove the truck. Joe Dirt?Yes, that was the name. Joe Dirt. How is he doing?

Drew...I remember your name. Did we ever meet?

Drew93
09-17-20, 21:18
Yes, that was the name. Joe Dirt. How is he doing?

Drew...I remember your name. Did we ever meet?As far as I know no one has talked to JD in a very long time. Yeah we did meet a few times at the club party's.

Costanza
09-18-20, 17:59

Drew...I remember your name. Did we ever meet?Ray:

Costanza here. I am in for a meet, but let's let the Covid thing settle down a bit. I have not been out in a long time. I need to Polish my skills in negotiating!

CrackHoreLover
09-18-20, 18:46
Ray:

Costanza here. I am in for a meet, but let's let the Covid thing settle down a bit. I have not been out in a long time. I need to Polish my skills in negotiating!That will be another year.

Weezon
09-19-20, 08:43
Went on Sunday, hadn't been there in a long time. Entire new crop of women; most of them were actually decent. Strange that they don't take their tops off on stage anymore.

I stayed an hour or so; not a single girl went after a customer the whole hour. There were six girls working, and three of them sat at the bar the entire hour staring at their phones. The other ones were in the dressing room. And the only time they would get up was when it was their turn to be on stage.

There were about 15-20 guys in there for the whole hour. I've never been there where the girls don't hit on you constantly; so last night was a strange experience. I had a few hundred on me, but I've made it a point to never go after a girl at a club, because if you wait for them to come to you then you're always more likely to get what you want.

So I left with a full wallet, only cost me the entrance fee and a couple beers.I wait around for no one. When she's free I approach the one I want. I leave nothing up to the girls. I stay in control it's my time and money. I have no problem leaving with my money if I can't find what I want. The days of sitting around waiting are long gone.

TennisJock
09-20-20, 02:44
I wait around for no one. When she's free I approach the one I want. I leave nothing up to the girls. I stay in control it's my time and money. I have no problem leaving with my money if I can't find what I want. The days of sitting around waiting are long gone.Hi guys, I'm kinda new here but not to the hobby. I agree with Weezon. Sometimes, you're going to have to go up to the chick.

Rcl 44
09-20-20, 11:44
I wait around for no one. When she's free I approach the one I want. I leave nothing up to the girls. I stay in control it's my time and money. I have no problem leaving with my money if I can't find what I want. The days of sitting around waiting are long gone.Generally, I'm of the same opinion as you. Sometimes though if one approaches you it might say something about the experience you'll have with them.

Detroit Life
09-20-20, 11:58
Playhouse-Romulus.

13201 Middlebelt Rd, Romulus, MI 48174.

Has anybody been here lately. On instagram the talent caught my attention. What kind of service is available? Reading some old reports it appears in the past they had that open VIP bullshit. Have things changed?

The Old Guy
09-20-20, 19:30
Playhouse-Romulus.

13201 Middlebelt Rd, Romulus, MI 48174.

Has anybody been here lately. On instagram the talent caught my attention. What kind of service is available? Reading some old reports it appears in the past they had that open VIP bullshit. Have things changed?There's a reason why Playhouse doesn't get talked about on this site, it sucks.

Stampeed1977
09-21-20, 11:31
Cowboy has been MIA, Brett still goes to BTs dearborn Costanza, is still around also. Guy who drove the truck. Joe Dirt?Drew you still hitting up BT's? Sonny still go there? I haven't been there in a year. Let me know when you go out and I'll meet you. Up.

Detroit Life
09-21-20, 14:16
There's a reason why Playhouse doesn't get talked about on this site, it sucks.LOL. Gotcha. I'm not really a Strip Club guy anymore so I'm not up to speed on the rankings. Their instagram account is pretty active and the bait they were throwing out there almost reeled me in.

PipersPit
09-21-20, 16:06
As far as I know no one has talked to JD in a very long time. Yeah we did meet a few times at the club party's.Joe Dirt died on the toilet eating a ham sandwich.

PipersPit
09-21-20, 16:11
I agree! I travelled a lot in Asia, Europe, and South America over 25 years, and in comparison the US strip clubs are in the kiddie pool. I remember going to a club in Prague once that was like a sexual Disneyland. There must have been 50 young ladies to choose from, all at amazing values, and to say that any of them were a 7 would be an insult. Half of them could have been models or Hollywood stars, and the few I shared hours with were all very good to spectacular in and out of bed. And places in Vienna, Macau, Hong Kong, London, and Frankfurt ware damn close.So basically Prague clubs are like H8 N then.

Ray Raynor
09-21-20, 17:15
Joe Dirt died on the toilet eating a ham sandwich.In between two overweight strippers fighting for the same sandwich no doubt.

The Old Guy
09-21-20, 18:51
LOL. Gotcha. I'm not really a Strip Club guy anymore so I'm not up to speed on the rankings. Their instagram account is pretty active and the bait they were throwing out there almost reeled me in.They are posting fake pics, the pic of the girl in the club wasn't taken at Playhouse.

Drew93
09-21-20, 22:02
Drew you still hitting up BT's? Sonny still go there? I haven't been there in a year. Let me know when you go out and I'll meet you. Up.Yeah I still go sometimes, Sonny does go once in a while. I will let you know next time I plan to go.

Drummr
09-22-20, 17:53
Anyone know if the gorgeous blonde that goes by Kelly is still at Bogarts? Would love to see her again.

Detroit Life
09-22-20, 20:41
They are posting fake pics, the pic of the girl in the club wasn't taken at Playhouse.Playhouse didn't post those pics. They just said she would be there that night and I was "reviewing" the pics on her instagram account.

Romo Lampkin
09-22-20, 23:34
Cowboy has been MIA, Brett still goes to BTs dearborn Costanza, is still around also. Guy who drove the truck. Joe Dirt?What am I guys? Chopped liver?

Electronman
09-23-20, 08:17
I agree! I travelled a lot in Asia, Europe, and South America over 25 years, and in comparison the US strip clubs are in the kiddie pool. I remember going to a club in Prague once that was like a sexual Disneyland. There must have been 50 young ladies to choose from, all at amazing values, and to say that any of them were a 7 would be an insult. Half of them could have been models or Hollywood stars, and the few I shared hours with were all very good to spectacular in and out of bed. And places in Vienna, Macau, Hong Kong, London, and Frankfurt ware damn close.London and Macau?? Please enlighten us.

Hong Kong?? Currently of in the past??

I'm aware of the options in Vienna and Frankfurt.

Drew93
09-23-20, 08:34
What am I guys? Chopped liver?It was reported that you moved away over to Japan. IIRC.

HoldenCaul
09-23-20, 14:38
Hit up Bogart's first. Lots of reviews here in the forum talking about the club so I'll keep that part short. Dark, smoky dive bar. Cover was $5 and a diet coke was $6. It was Tuesday, 4:30. Day shift was still on for $10 dance Tuesdays. Maybe a dozen dancers, 15 or so customers. The dancers range in age from a rough mid 40's to, maybe 60's? I'm 42 and they were all way too old for me. Left for H8 N.

Henry is still a drive but there are actual lights and you can see through the smoke. 3 dancers. A youngish (mud 20's) blonde, a couple extra pounds but a juicy ass and nice C cup, and two attractive, thin brunettes, only like 30, the other late 30's. The blonde (Cassy) comes over and we negotiate half and half, everything covered, $150 no song limit. She wanted cash up front but performed well. Good covered head, nice, clean pussy, great ass and loved playing with her tits. Will absolutely be back.Agreed, I am so glad H8 N is back in action. I've seen Cassie, Nicole, Angel, and some new girl (last Friday she said it was her 3rd day, who knows if it's true but she was unknown to me), numerous times over the past few weeks. Even saw Elizabeth walking around (she of Cricket fame). I will return soon, to my go to spot.

Marelobo Mex
09-23-20, 21:37
London and Macau?? Please enlighten us.

Hong Kong?? Currently of in the past??

I'm aware of the options in Vienna and Frankfurt.Eman, I can vouch for London. Check out Diva Escorts.

I spent 6 nights there in 2019, and they were awesome.

PM if you need specifics.

MM.

Romo Lampkin
09-23-20, 21:49
It was reported that you moved away over to Japan. IIRC.No such luck, Michigan is still stuck with me for a bit. LOL.

Drew93
09-24-20, 08:06
No such luck, Michigan is still stuck with me for a bit. LOL.Do you ever go out to the clubs? What has Cowboy been doing?

The Old Guy
09-24-20, 17:14
Anyone know if the gorgeous blonde that goes by Kelly is still at Bogarts? Would love to see her again.Call the bar and ask.

Otter52
09-24-20, 17:27
Has anyone seen her or know if she's working? I don't get up there often enough and would like to see her if she is around. Thanks for the assist.

Ray Raynor
09-25-20, 17:06
Has anyone seen her or know if she's working? I don't get up there often enough and would like to see her if she is around. Thanks for the assist.I've been up to Criket a few times but hvent seen her since before the virus.

Otter52
09-25-20, 17:10
Appreciate the Intel.

I've been up to Criket a few times but hvent seen her since before the virus.

HorseAss
09-26-20, 10:45
Hey everyone, I've browsed the strip club forums for a while now but have never been to one before and want to try one of them out. What are some recommended clubs and how do I go about getting any extras with the girls? Just straight up ask? Any help would be great.

Pussylicker2
09-26-20, 13:51
Hey everyone, I've browsed the strip club forums for a while now but have never been to one before and want to try one of them out. What are some recommended clubs and how do I go about getting any extras with the girls? Just straight up ask? Any help would be great.What I do is go to H8 N. I order my water and tip $2. When I see a dancer on stage that I like I walk up to the stage and tip her $2. I used to say "stop by when you finish your set", and they always say yes, but half the time they never come over. Now I say "I'd love to get some dances and extras". Sometimes they say ok, and they usually stop by. I've had some start negotiating while on stage. She might ask what kind of extras. BE BLUNT! I'll say I'd like to cum in your mouth and stick my finger in your butt for $100 total. She might say she doesn't do that, which is great because you don't need to waste any more time. It's very important to have the amount agreed upon. Be sure to say its the TOTAL cost, some will try to add "song count", $20 per song. DON'T PAY IN ADVANCE! When a girl asks me to pay in advance I say no and walk out! I don't even pay for one song. She'll whine, so what. Don't ask the guy selling the wrist bands for a refund, he won't give you one anyway and you want him on your side. Some girls will start the dance, and maybe the BJ and then ask for the money up front. Then I'll pay $20 and walk out. She might say you owe her, say no I don't. Good luck.

Good To Go 313
09-26-20, 13:54
Hey everyone, I've browsed the strip club forums for a while now but have never been to one before and want to try one of them out. What are some recommended clubs and how do I go about getting any extras with the girls? Just straight up ask? Any help would be great.I think this was asked before.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4498-Strip-Club-Reports&p=4489357&viewfull=1#post4489357

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4498-Strip-Club-Reports&p=4490111&viewfull=1#post4490111

MilkMan2484
09-26-20, 15:44
Cowboy has been MIA, Brett still goes to BTs dearborn Costanza, is still around also. Guy who drove the truck. Joe Dirt?

This is Viking. Let's get a group together and I'll share my sad pathetic story over some drinks.Damn Drew I know I've been MIA since crud has begun but I'm still about. don't know if he meant me or not. I was a truck driver back in those days. still am kinda sorta.

Detroit Life
09-26-20, 15:56
Has anyone seen her or know if she's working? I don't get up there often enough and would like to see her if she is around. Thanks for the assist.Pixie? Petite blonde that works at H8 N and sometimes Cricket? I heard she "retired" from dancing.

Marelobo Mex
09-26-20, 23:44
What I do is go to H8 N. I order my water and tip $2. When I see a dancer on stage that I like I walk up to the stage and tip her $2. I used to say "stop by when you finish your set", and they always say yes, but half the time they never come over. Now I say "I'd love to get some dances and extras". Sometimes they say ok, and they usually stop by. I've had some start negotiating while on stage. She might ask what kind of extras. BE BLUNT! I'll say I'd like to cum in your mouth and stick my finger in your butt for $100 total. She might say she doesn't do that, which is great because you don't need to waste any more time. It's very important to have the amount agreed upon. Be sure to say its the TOTAL cost, some will try to add "song count", $20 per song. DON'T PAY IN ADVANCE! When a girl asks me to pay in advance I say no and walk out! I don't even pay for one song. She'll whine, so what. Don't ask the guy selling the wrist bands for a refund, he won't give you one anyway and you want him on your side. Some girls will start the dance, and maybe the BJ and then ask for the money up front. Then I'll pay $20 and walk out. She might say you owe her, say no I don't. Good luck.HA,

Find you own style and what is comfortable for you. Some guys have a strict formula they use and some of the girls appreciate that. I prefer some of the less experienced girls, and they often perform better with a more conversational negotiation.

Never pay upfront. You are almost guaranteed to be cheated. Some guys like thrill of maybe being cheated or not cheated. Unless you are ok being cheated don't pay up front. If she insists don't go back with her and if she asks when you enter, then turn around and walk back out.

If she says the last guy cheated me, you can reach into your pocket and show her the money, and then put it back in your pocket. Do not put it on the table. Tell her she knows from your conversation in the other room you are not a guy that cheats girls.

MM.

MatterHorn
09-27-20, 02:05
Went by Trumpps on 8 Mile, 9/18/2020. Hadn't been there in over a year (2019).

So, first change, is the face diaper. Had a convo over that but finally relented.

Then, the $15 cover.

Then, the bouncer asked where I wanted to sit.

Perverts row, of course (next to the stage).

The bouncer said you either have to sit in the booth or by the bar. (The booth was $20.).

I asked, "Is there any advantage to the booth. Would the girls be more likely to stop there?

The bouncer said, "No. The girls don't come to you. ".

I said, "Wait a second. Is the VIP open?

He said, "No. If you want that, you have to go to Michigan Ave. ".

I immediately turned around and left (they can keep the $15).

Won't be planning any more trips there until THAT changes.

Pussylicker2
09-27-20, 07:44
Unless you are ok being cheated don't pay up front.THAT sums it up!

SomeDetroitGuy
09-28-20, 10:06
Hey everyone, I've browsed the strip club forums for a while now but have never been to one before and want to try one of them out. What are some recommended clubs and how do I go about getting any extras with the girls? Just straight up ask? Any help would be great.If you go to the clubs we talk about here (H8 N, Bogarts, Flight Club, BTs, Cricket), they will bring it up. These clubs are brothels and the girls don't pretend otherwise. If they are asking if you want some fun, they mean sex. If they ask what you like to do or what you're looking for, they mean sex. And if it is a girl that doesn't do extras working at one of those places, she literally gets asked about extras a dozen times every shift so she won't be offended. Just tell them what you want, what you're willing to pay. Make crystal clear you mean all-inclusive, no per song fees or anything. They will say yes or no or try to get annextrab $10-20 out of you. But it really is that easy.

I definitely would be willing to accompany a newbie to a club to show you how it's done.

MilkMan2484
09-28-20, 22:11

Drew...I remember your name. Did we ever meet?It's been awhile since I've talked to Joe Dirt, last we talked he was still driving truck and was doing well. Wasn't doing to the thing club thing, he was doing mainly a Utr thing and if recall correctly was giving the civie gf thing a try.

Pussylicker2
09-29-20, 12:29
If they are asking if you want some fun, they mean sex.Actually, they want you to think they mean sex but what they mean is do you want to go to the VIP and give me some money. Which is why you never pay in advance, unless (like MM says) you're ok with getting ripped off. If they insist on payment in advance once you're in the VIP you have to be prepared to walk out. They often will come around if you just sit there, but the really popular ones don't need to.

Action22
09-29-20, 15:34

So, first change, is the face diaper. Had a convo over that but finally relented.

Then, the $15 cover.

The bouncer said you either have to sit in the booth or by the bar. (The booth was $20.).

I asked, "Is there any advantage to the booth. Would the girls be more likely to stop there?

Won't be planning any more trips there until THAT changes.Detroit has been not nearly as much fun as the DTW area for over a year now. It doesn't stop some of the girls working the 8 Mile clubs from trying tho.

Marelobo Mex
09-29-20, 18:20
Actually, they want you to think they mean sex but what they mean is do you want to go to the VIP and give me some money. Which is why you never pay in advance, unless (like MM says) you're ok with getting ripped off. If they insist on payment in advance once you're in the VIP you have to be prepared to walk out. They often will come around if you just sit there, but the really popular ones don't need to.My experience has been the really popular ones never ask for money up front, because the don't intend to cheat you or rip you off. They actually want to satisfy you and have you become a repeat customer and go back and visit them many times. My record is 25 repeats with one peeler I particularly liked.

It is the experienced girls who want to rip you off, they are only interested in the short term money they can make that night and will worry about the future later. There is also some other stupid horny dude they can fleece on that night. They are frequently good at reading people and if they think they can take advantage of you they will.

The other group of girls who will do this is the newbies who don't know any better. These are some of the most fun girls to go with. The older more experienced girls tell the newbies that guys cheat and rip them off all the time so they have to pay in advance. They are giving them some kind of sisterly advise. When dealing with the rip off girls the only course of action is to walk out. Any attempt to salvage will cost more money and waste more time. However with the newbie category. You can talk them out of it. Tell them if another girl told you to say this, it is not because she was ripped off, it is because you are very beautiful and she thinks you will steal her customers. She knows you are not supposed to pay in advance and if tell a guy to do that he will likely walk out and then get a dance from her instead.

Another approach is I say I am well known in this club, ask the VIP guy or the other dancers if I have ever cheated anyone.

Good luck with it, for me part of the fun is the selection process and choosing a girl who will satisfy me.

MM.

Gwendy32
09-29-20, 22:37
Arrived 6:45.25 punters, 10 girls at the shift change, maybe 6 after. Beautiful ebony spinner, but otherwise not much to watch, all girls had masks and tops on the whole time on stage. Had the pleasure of the company of a lovely blonde who was very clear that the "wanted to play with me", but quoted $200-$300, which pretty much ended that conversation. Might have been able to negotiate down but it looked like whatever she was on had kicked in and she was suddenly very concerned about where her carry-out steak that another punter bought for her had wandered off to. Dodged a bullet there.

Ended up walking out after the waitress started insisting on a fourth drink. Left with the $80 still in the wallet that I had hoped could have been spent in the back.

Also, waitress with the glasses was the hottest girl there!

Romo Lampkin
10-01-20, 16:21
Do you ever go out to the clubs? What has Cowboy been doing?Haven't spoken to him in ages, sadly.

Boomstick25
10-03-20, 14:07
Went to Flight Club last night. Pretty solid lineup of dancers. Caught the shift change and "Dream" caught my eye. Wound up going to the VIP with her after a quick negotiation. Pricey, as FC always is, but no big deal. She was friendly and offered a great time. Forgot to ask for her # but will definitely try to catch up with her again next time I get to town.

Dpmct
10-04-20, 19:46
Yesterday the Michigan Supreme Court revoked Whitmer's emergency powers which allowed many of the COVID related orders, does that mean clubs will be able to go back to topless?

Quick Pull 80
10-04-20, 22:06
I had a dream Friday at lunch about cookie at H8 N. Sat down had a few drinks she came over little thicker mid / early 30's short blonde and brown hair fake Ds glasses was super nice to talk with. Went to the back got BBBJ with spitting and deep throat in like a fucking champ. Wanted to be chocked and let me throat fuck her. Was a great time for $. Will deffinatley go back. Wondering if she does green. Treat her well guys.

Electronman
10-04-20, 23:02
Went to Flight Club last night. Pretty solid lineup of dancers. Caught the shift change and "Dream" caught my eye. Wound up going to the VIP with her after a quick negotiation. Pricey, as FC always is, but no big deal. She was friendly and offered a great time. Forgot to ask for her # but will definitely try to catch up with her again next time I get to town.Can you be a bit more specific. What is pricey.

MarkoFromTrpja
10-05-20, 03:30
I had a dream Friday at lunch about cookie at H8 N. Sat down had a few drinks she came over little thicker mid / early 30's short blonde and brown hair fake Ds glasses was super nice to talk with. Went to the back got BBBJ with spitting and deep throat in like a fucking champ. Wanted to be chocked and let me throat fuck her. Was a great time for $. Will deffinatley go back. Wondering if she does green. Treat her well guys.What does H8 stand for?

No Choice
10-05-20, 05:33
What does H8 stand for?Henry the 8.

TeeTime69
10-05-20, 06:09
What does H8 stand for?

Henry the VIII Lounge.
1715 Middlebelt Rd.
Inkster, MI 48141

Road Head
10-05-20, 06:15
What does H8 stand for?Named after the king of England, best known for his six marriages, and starting the church of England. Also known as the father of the royal navy.

DannyOceanMi
10-05-20, 09:08
Yesterday the Michigan Supreme Court revoked Whitmer's emergency powers which allowed many of the COVID related orders, does that mean clubs will be able to go back to toplessYes, they can. The legal effect of the Michigan Supreme Court's decision is that Stretchin' Gretchen exceeded her legal authority by unilaterally issuing executive orders since April 30. This means that all executive orders issued since April 30 are null and void. However, how strip clubs choose to lawfully operate their business is up to them.

Detroit Life
10-05-20, 09:33
Henry the VIII Lounge.
1715 Middlebelt Rd.
Inkster, MI 48141Is H8 S still open?

That's Henry VIII South.

15480 Dix Toledo Rd.

Southgate, MI 48195.

Detroit Life
10-05-20, 09:37

Then, the $15 cover.

Won't be planning any more trips there until THAT changes.That explains why alot of the Trumpps dancers have been going to BTs.

ShotMyAge
10-05-20, 10:33
So since the Mi Supreme Court slapped Whitmer hands and voided her executive orders what's the status in the clubs?

have they returned to topless or still bikini bars?

masks still required?

Thanks.

JohnBrannigan
10-05-20, 15:16
Went to the silver cricket today. It was early and mostly empty of patrons, but there were 4 or 5 pretty good looking girls there.

I didn't have a lot of time, so I went the first girl that approached me. Torri I think was her name. Late 20's maybe, small tits, but nice nipples and a tight body. BBBJ with a lengthy warm up of DFK. Paid maybe a bit too much at 200, but we were back there a while, and I don't negotiate as much as I should cause I'm usually pressed for time.

I will say as much as I prefer escorts in a decent hotel room, the relative safety and options provided by the clubs are hard to beat. And so many of the escorts now seem to be so unreliable.

Baller313
10-05-20, 17:19
So since the Mi Supreme Court slapped Whitmer hands and voided her executive orders what's the status in the clubs?

have they returned to topless or still bikini bars?

masks still required?

Thanks.

Is H8 S still open?

That's Henry VIII South.

Dix Toledo Rd.

Southgate, MI 48195.Call them and ask.

Pimpen
10-05-20, 17:50
I haven't been since this covid thing but was thinking of going some hotties in there and the VIP was always good.

Moonglow913
10-06-20, 06:52
Yes, they can. The legal effect of the Michigan Supreme Court's decision is that Stretchin' Gretchen exceeded her legal authority by unilaterally issuing executive orders since April 30. This means that all executive orders issued since April 30 are null and void. However, how strip clubs choose to lawfully operate their business is up to them.Yes her EO will be null in 18 days but that does not mean local health depts can't or won't issue their own restrictions. Oakland Co has already done so.

DirtyDog1215
10-06-20, 07:38
I haven't been since this covid thing but was thinking of going some hotties in there and the VIP was always good.Been wondering the same thing about this place. May take a trip next week.

Pimpen
10-06-20, 11:15
Before covid I been many times always had good time food very good and was $2 beers food half off and the VIP was very good.

SomeDetroitGuy
10-06-20, 13:35
Yesterday the Michigan Supreme Court revoked Whitmer's emergency powers which allowed many of the COVID related orders, does that mean clubs will be able to go back to topless?Probably not. The liquor control board will likely just require all the same rules.

HamburgerMan34
10-06-20, 15:01
Is H8 S still open?

That's Henry VIII South.

Dix Toledo Rd.

Southgate, MI.They looked closed when I drove by on Sunday.

Baller313
10-06-20, 17:16
Probably not. The liquor control board will likely just require all the same rules.More then likely the health department will make rules.

JetSpray
10-06-20, 19:44
Tuesday night 7 pm boobies out at bogies, nice selection. Henry's is really lame lately. 2 or 4 girls, mostly very big girls and one hottie with a extreme case of to good for everyone.

HumphreyB
10-07-20, 19:04
I haven't been back since the whole bikini bar restriction. Has anyone seen Tracey? She was older but had a tight body with nice fake tits. Have the clubs gone back to topless?

In Delaware
10-07-20, 20:53
Gentlemen:

I'll be in the area next week and would like to find a club where I can get some extras. Any advice or guidance would be appreciated and if you come to Philly, I'll be happy to return the favor!

MIJohn
10-07-20, 23:08
I haven't been back since the whole bikini bar restriction. Has anyone seen Tracey? She was older but had a tight body with nice fake tits. Have the clubs gone back to topless?I was wondering this same exact thing! Has anyone else heard anything? Last week, I stopped in briefly at Chapeau Vert and Subi's and went to Henry The 8th a week beforehand. From what I recall, only one gal at C. V. Was topless, and only briefly.

MilkMan2484
10-08-20, 17:51
I was wondering this same exact thing! Has anyone else heard anything? Last week, I stopped in briefly at Chapeau Vert and Subi's and went to Henry The 8th a week beforehand. From what I recall, only one gal at C. V. Was topless, and only briefly.Nope still bikini dancing at Trumpp's, Bt's Hank's north Bogart's and Subi's this past weekend when I stopped into each of them.

MilkMan2484
10-08-20, 17:56
They looked closed when I drove by on Sunday.Must not be. When I couldn't get into Subi's due to them being at capacity Early Saturday night and not letting anyone in until someone left figured I try south for a bit. Drove there and they were closed up tight. Figured maybe Dreamgirls (Hustler) Nope they were closed also. Back to Subi's still at capacity didn't feel like waiting around like I did Friday night so called it a night and went home.

Tuna Helper
10-08-20, 18:25
Went to Flight Club last night. Pretty solid lineup of dancers. Caught the shift change and "Dream" caught my eye. Wound up going to the VIP with her after a quick negotiation. Pricey, as FC always is, but no big deal. She was friendly and offered a great time. Forgot to ask for her # but will definitely try to catch up with her again next time I get to town.A month ago I was there on a Friday afternoon. While seated at the bar waiting for my fav OTC gal to get done on stage, Dream stopped by and introduced herself. Gave junior an introductory handshake, chatted briefly, and asked if interested in having some fun upstairs. She certainly is very attractive, has a sexy smile, and a great bod! Told her I would love to but was already committed to one of the gals on stage. Thinking about going back on a day my fav isn't there. Would like to find out what her boundaries are. Other than Fridays, do you know what days Dream is usually there? PM if you wish. Thanks!

Pimpen
10-08-20, 19:39
Went there today 1200 noon they had complimentary cream of mushroom soup I didn't have any smelled good but the beer was $4 free entry and 3 hot bartenders by the time a dancer came to me gave me a peek at that tiny shaved honey & pot she was up for a dance and I was ready to leave after being there over 2 hrs but will return on a Saturday which is always best but I did see like 20 girls as I was leaving and the food was good.

Ray Raynor
10-09-20, 07:19
Went there today 1200 noon they had complimentary cream of mushroom soup I didn't have any smelled good but the beer was $4 free entry and 3 hot bartenders by the time a dancer came to me gave me a peek at that tiny shaved honey & pot she was up for a dance and I was ready to leave after being there over 2 hrs but will return on a Saturday which is always best but I did see like 20 girls as I was leaving and the food was good.I only went to Panthen a few times many years ago. I remember it as being an African-American club with almost all dancers being Black. Is it still the same?

Also, the place felt like I was drinking in someone's basement.

Pimpen
10-09-20, 13:52
I only went to Panthen a few times many years ago. I remember it as being an African-American club with almost all dancers being Black. Is it still the same?

Also, the place felt like I was drinking in someone's basement.I would of had a dance with this spinner but by the time she got to me was ready to leave was there for almost 3 hr didn't get busy till 2 ish if you like black dancers I've always had a great ending in the VIP which is open and I've only gone on Saturdays in past.

JetSpray
10-09-20, 15:47
Samantha is in rare form, 8 dicks in 1. 5 hours. Chicks a machine.

Qetuo
10-09-20, 20:14
Has anyone seen Alice lately? Hot, young, slim dark haired beauty with a great attitude. Was at Subi's the last few months of 2019 but then disappeared.

Kesaneco
10-09-20, 23:31
Samantha is in rare form, 8 dicks in 1. 5 hours. Chicks a machine.What does Samantha look like?

JetSpray
10-10-20, 05:35
What does Samantha look like?Pretty girl, long dark hair, great tits, ample ass. I met her at legs back in the early 90's. She still looks 30! I laugh because when she dances it kinda reminds me of steven on mad tv. "See what I can do. See what you can do?

Weezon
10-11-20, 13:51
Yes, they can. The legal effect of the Michigan Supreme Court's decision is that Stretchin' Gretchen exceeded her legal authority by unilaterally issuing executive orders since April 30. This means that all executive orders issued since April 30 are null and void. However, how strip clubs choose to lawfully operate their business is up to them.Almost immediately following the Opinion's issuance, local governments and the state Department of Health and Human Services ("MDHHS") began issuing independent orders to fill gaps created by the Michigan Supreme Court's decision. Local governments and MDHHS are independently authorized under the Public Health Code (1978 PA 368, MCL 333.1101 et. Seq.) to issue emergency orders addressing public health crises such as COVID-19.

Ingham and Oakland County health officials over the weekend issued local mask mandates, among other orders to protect public health amid uncertainly of what the state-level response would be. Oakland County's local order has since been rescinded in response to the statewide order issued by MDHHS (discussed below).

On Monday, MDHHS issued its own initial order, titled "Emergency Order Under MCL 333.2253 – Gathering Prohibition and Mask Order". The order replaces a number of the Governor's executive orders and requires face coverings at all gatherings. The order also generally limits gathering sizes to 10 persons indoors and 100 persons outdoors statewide – with allowances for non-residential venues where social distance may be maintained for larger groups by limiting capacity.

SamPerkins420
10-13-20, 13:28
Stopped into Bogies right at shift change. One hottie from the day shift but she ran to the locker room at roundup and never saw her again. 3 night shift women. Samantha an overweight blonde, a skinny black girl, & decent looking blonde. The decent one has multiple guys waiting so I left for H8 N.

Henry's was pretty packed but I got a seat at the secondary bar off to the side. One super hot waitress, none of the dancers memorable. Tiara sat with me, she's a thin, tatted up goth 40 why / o with ass implants and very saggy small tits, kind of attractive for that place.

We got to negotiations at the bar right away and I made her give me the opening price. She gave me a long bullshit story how she normally works very high end clubs and also works for the city of Detroit, and just started there. I know this game so said "Why the switch?" and it was more BS about her day job.

Her entire goal of that story was to set the price high. She told me it's usually $300 for a BJ & $500 for FS but she'd cut me a deal - $250 or $300. I literally laughed in her face and countered with $100 for everything -"you know where you're working now, right?" She went on about quality of her service, and how most women in there would fuck for as little as $50.

I held my ground and got her agree to FS for $120. As soon as she agreed we started to go back but then I said "let me wash my hands real quick I spilled my drink on them. " Ran into the bathroom, took out $10 for the VIP fee & $120 for her & put it in a different pocket than my clip.

When we got back there she started undressing and asked for the money. I took it out, counted it in front of her, then put it back away & said "it's yours as soon as we finish. " I then proceeded to making her earn it which she did. A couple times she complained - "You're taking too long," and bitching every time I wanted to change positions, saying I should pay more for that. Ended up with her on a bench me standing & blowing in her mouth (covered) while I made her rub my asshole with a bare finger.

She asked for an extra tip and I just told her, "this is what I've got, maybe next time."

And that is how you do it.

SoilderBoy
10-13-20, 23:36
Stopped into Bogies right at shift change. One hottie from the day shift but she ran to the locker room at roundup and never saw her again. 3 night shift women. Samantha an overweight blonde, a skinny black girl, & decent looking blonde. The decent one has multiple guys waiting so I left for H8 N.

Henry's was pretty packed but I got a seat at the secondary bar off to the side. One super hot waitress, none of the dancers memorable. Tiara sat with me, she's a thin, tatted up goth 40 why / o with ass implants and very saggy small tits, kind of attractive for that place.

We got to negotiations at the bar right away and I made her give me the opening price. She gave me a long bullshit story how she normally works very high end clubs and also works for the city of Detroit, and just started there. I know this game so said "Why the switch?" and it was more BS about her day job.

Her entire goal of that story was to set the price high. She told me it's usually $300 for a BJ & $500 for FS but she'd cut me a deal - $250 or $300. I literally laughed in her face and countered with $100 for everything -"you know where you're working now, right?" She went on about quality of her service, and how most women in there would fuck for as little as $50.

I held my ground and got her agree to FS for $120. As soon as she agreed we started to go back but then I said "let me wash my hands real quick I spilled my drink on them. " Ran into the bathroom, took out $10 for the VIP fee & $120 for her & put it in a different pocket than my clip.

When we got back there she started undressing and asked for the money. I took it out, counted it in front of her, then put it back away & said "it's yours as soon as we finish. " I then proceeded to making her earn it which she did. A couple times she complained - "You're taking too long," and bitching every time I wanted to change positions, saying I should pay more for that. Ended up with her on a bench me standing & blowing in her mouth (covered) while I made her rub my asshole with a bare finger.

She asked for an extra tip and I just told her, "this is what I've got, maybe next time."

And that is how you do it.I would love to take your class well played sir.

DeanTheDream
10-14-20, 06:22
Went to H8 Tuesday night, it was dead so down the road to $10 Tuesday's. Packed house, nice variety. Went out of my way to tip on stage and even tip girls walking around after their stage set. Not one came back to talk. Not one. I thought this was like shooting fish in a barrel. Fight clubs lot was packed, but daddy is on a budget this trip and day shift ain't in the cards for me. Am I doomed to be a pedestrian again tonight?

Dream.

BobKraft
10-14-20, 09:27
Went to H8 Tuesday night, it was dead so down the road to $10 Tuesday's. Packed house, nice variety. Went out of my way to tip on stage and even tip girls walking around after their stage set. Not one came back to talk. Not one. I thought this was like shooting fish in a barrel. Fight clubs lot was packed, but daddy is on a budget this trip and day shift ain't in the cards for me. Am I doomed to be a pedestrian again tonight?

Dream.I've had similar treatment occasionally (cannot recall if it was Tuesday). Even have made the walk of shame back to H8 haha.

Pussylicker2
10-14-20, 11:41

Dream.The girls hate getting $10 per song, some guys will paw them, whip their dick out, etc for 2 songs then give them $20. I've said it before, but what works for me is when I tip them on stage I tell them I'd like to get some VIP dances with extras. Often we'll work out the details while she's still on stage. She'll say "what kind of extras"? And I'll be VERY blunt and specific, like "can I lick your pussy and stick my finger in your butt and cum in your mouth for $120 total? She might say "$150", or she might say "sure". Tey it!

Dsc 12
10-16-20, 07:55
The girls hate getting $10 per song, some guys will paw them, whip their dick out, etc for 2 songs then give them $20. I've said it before, but what works for me is when I tip them on stage I tell them I'd like to get some VIP dances with extras. Often we'll work out the details while she's still on stage. She'll say "what kind of extras"? And I'll be VERY blunt and specific, like "can I lick your pussy and stick my finger in your butt and cum in your mouth for $120 total? She might say "$150", or she might say "sure". Tey it!I've never been clear about the rules around the $10 dance at Boggies. I have only done it once with a dancer who was new and said she was a no extras girl (never saw her again there). She said you can do what you want (dick out was ok) but you could not touch her. This lasted about a song and a half as she was called to the stage. It was a odd experience for that place.

I went for extras at another time with a free lancer that had came in. Girl was nice to talk with and she had gone upstairs for about 45 minutes before she sat down with me. I thought the guy had gotten a long extras session but she said all he wanted was the $10 dances. Took her that long to make probably a $100. Needless to say she was not happy.

HeadsUp313
10-16-20, 20:09
Samantha is in rare form, 8 dicks in 1. 5 hours. Chicks a machine.Everyone loves a dick sucking machine.

Timberwolf
10-16-20, 21:49
Everyone loves a dick sucking machine.Until its time to clean it.

Kesaneco
10-17-20, 00:12
Everyone loves a dick sucking machine.What shift does she work.

Time Twist
10-17-20, 00:36
The girls hate getting $10 per song, some guys will paw them, whip their dick out, etc for 2 songs then give them $20. I've said it before, but what works for me is when I tip them on stage I tell them I'd like to get some VIP dances with extras. Often we'll work out the details while she's still on stage. She'll say "what kind of extras"? And I'll be VERY blunt and specific, like "can I lick your pussy and stick my finger in your butt and cum in your mouth for $120 total? She might say "$150", or she might say "sure". Tey it!The good ones know how to use $10 a dance day to their advantage. An older dancer at H8 named Snow stopped by the last time I was there back in November 2019, and we started chatting. She remarked that I picked the best day to visit, it being $10 a dance night, then started a pitch that I could sample a lot more dancers than on other nights. As we discussed what I wanted, she mentioned that she could give me a discount due to it being $10 day. Of course her first offer wasn't really a discount, but it was a lot more reasonable than what others started off other times, cough Veda cough.

Detroit Life
10-17-20, 02:24
I see they opened back up today.

HeadsUp313
10-17-20, 09:07
I see they opened back up today.I'm sure the talent will be shitty.

JetSpray
10-17-20, 15:09
What shift does she work.Day shift Fridays only.

WinterKnight
10-18-20, 08:12
The good ones know how to use $10 a dance day to their advantage. An older dancer at H8 named Snow stopped by the last time I was there back in November 2019, and we started chatting. She remarked that I picked the best day to visit, it being $10 a dance night, then started a pitch that I could sample a lot more dancers than on other nights. As we discussed what I wanted, she mentioned that she could give me a discount due to it being $10 day. Of course her first offer wasn't really a discount, but it was a lot more reasonable than what others started off other times, cough Veda cough.How much did Veda quote, and for what service? I have never been fortunate enough to see her. Years ago, I picked up her MOM from just outside one of those Inkster motels, wearing a sexy black summer dress. She took me to her room and basically undressed and offered herself to me. I was new at the game and also still on the clock at work, plus we had not discussed donation which I did not have on me, so I backed out, to my everlasting regret.

I then gave her a ride to where she was originally heading, which was Veda's room at a another Inkster motel nearby. She had said that she herself used to dance, but now she only sewed costumes for "the girls. " She mentioned that her daughter Veda danced at the nicer club down the street, meaning the 747 (now Flight Club), and she was concerned about Veda's drinking too much at the club.

I waited until she was let in the room, partly because I wanted to see Veda; and after some period of knocking and cajoling, the door opened just enough to allow entry, but not enough for me to see her.

Despite my earlier statement that I won't go to strip clubs again, If knew I would see Veda, I'd go. Let me know which club and which shift am I most likely to find her, how much will it cost for half and half.

LostInDetroit
10-18-20, 22:21

And that is how you do it.You sir, are a goddamn LEGEND. Just out of curiosity, in your opinion what is the going rate for most of the FS clubs out there?

Time Twist
10-19-20, 00:13
How much did Veda quote, and for what service? I have never been fortunate enough to see her. Years ago, I picked up her MOM from just outside one of those Inkster motels, wearing a sexy black summer dress. She took me to her room and basically undressed and offered herself to me. I was new at the game and also still on the clock at work, plus we had not discussed donation which I did not have on me, so I backed out, to my everlasting regret.

I then gave her a ride to where she was originally heading, which was Veda's room at a another Inkster motel nearby. She had said that she herself used to dance, but now she only sewed costumes for "the girls. " She mentioned that her daughter Veda danced at the nicer club down the street, meaning the 747 (now Flight Club), and she was concerned about Veda's drinking too much at the club.

I waited until she was let in the room, partly because I wanted to see Veda; and after some period of knocking and cajoling, the door opened just enough to allow entry, but not enough for me to see her.

Despite my earlier statement that I won't go to strip clubs again, If knew I would see Veda, I'd go. Let me know which club and which shift am I most likely to find her, how much will it cost for half and half.I have seen Veda at Flight Club, Criket and Henry VIII. Last time back in November was H8, haven't been back since then. Was planning to in May but COVID hit. At FC, a few years earlier, she wanted $200 BJ and $450 FS, I laughed at both. I saw her at H8 and decided to see if she dropped down to H8 prices she quoted $150 and $300 FS, but got her to drop to $100 , $150. At that price she was well worth it. She did offer a higher price at Criket and FC if I wanted a full half hour time with her. Not worth it with her, as she once said to me, "few guys last more than five songs with me." This guy can barely make it to 3.

Ray Raynor
10-23-20, 08:41
It was a ghost town. No one on stage, I saw three girls that weren't even talking to any of the two or threee customers. This was at 2:30. I sat for a coke and left.

HoldenCaul
10-23-20, 10:59
I've been going to Cricket for 10 years or so and it's always been one of my fav's, due to the no valet, no smoking, and casual atmosphere. Never had too much of a problem there. Typically if I find myself in a bad situation once in the VIP, I bail after one song and pay the girl $20 for the song. We've all been there, I know what I am doing, I don't get robbed I don't pay up front, etc. So this is what happened to me recently: Chatted up "Ameerah", nice looking white girl in her late 20's, first she quoted me $300 for BJ, I said no thanks, then 200, then 100. I've seen this before and should have known it never ends well when they drop price like that. Went back, she asked for the $ up front, another bad sign. I said no, I don't do that, and I was about to give her 20 and leave, sensing this she suddenly started going to work on me as agreed to, and was doing a nice job at it. After 2 songs, she stops and says that's been 6 songs, for me to keep going I need 200 total. Yeah, so there it is. Should have known. I said you're a crook, a con artist, a *****, go fuck yourself, gave her 60 and got up to leave. She then SCREAMED manager! Manager! And runs off to find him I guess. Troll asks me what's up, I said she tried chiseling me for 6 songs when I know it was 2 or 3 at the most, and I in fact paid her for 3. He checked his clipboard and says yeah it was 2 songs. OK, so I am vindicated, sit back down. I then notice the 3 of them talking. *****, manager and troll, after a few minutes troll and manager come up to me and say lets chat outside. OK, sure. I told them what happened, (the 6 songs vs. 2 not elaborating on the service provided), and the manager said well we have a problem. The booth you used was clean before you went in there and now there is a big mess. I said yeah. And? Like what does that even mean. It's the customers job to clean booths? I said OK, that's interesting, is that all you have to say? He goes yup. I said wow, 1. You have a ROB artist in your employ and I'm sure I am not the only one she's hit 2. You handled this very very poorly and 3. I will never set foot in here again. Peace out, Cricket, nice knowing you.

Tommy101
10-23-20, 14:12
I've been going to Cricket for 10 years or so and it's always been one of my fav's, due to the no valet, no smoking, and casual atmosphere. Never had too much of a problem there. Typically if I find myself in a bad situation once in the VIP, I bail after one song and pay the girl $20 for the song. We've all been there, I know what I am doing, I don't get robbed I don't pay up front, etc. So this is what happened to me recently: Chatted up "Ameerah", nice looking white girl in her late 20's, first she quoted me $300 for BJ, I said no thanks, then 200, then 100. I've seen this before and should have known it never ends well when they drop price like that. Went back, she asked for the $ up front, another bad sign. I said no, I don't do that, and I was about to give her 20 and leave, sensing this she suddenly started going to work on me as agreed to, and was doing a nice job at it. After 2 songs, she stops and says that's been 6 songs, for me to keep going I need 200 total. Yeah, so there it is. Should have known. I said you're a crook, a con artist, a *****, go fuck yourself, gave her 60 and got up to leave. She then SCREAMED manager! Manager! And runs off to find him I guess. Troll asks me what's up, I said she tried chiseling me for 6 songs when I know it was 2 or 3 at the most, and I in fact paid her for 3. He checked his clipboard and says yeah it was 2 songs. OK, so I am vindicated, sit back down. I then notice the 3 of them talking. *****, manager and troll, after a few minutes troll and manager come up to me and say lets chat outside. OK, sure. I told them what happened, (the 6 songs vs. 2 not elaborating on the service provided), and the manager said well we have a problem. The booth you used was clean before you went in there and now there is a big mess. I said yeah. And? Like what does that even mean. It's the customers job to clean booths? I said OK, that's interesting, is that all you have to say? He goes yup. I said wow, 1. You have a ROB artist in your employ and I'm sure I am not the only one she's hit 2. You handled this very very poorly and 3. I will never set foot in here again. Peace out, Cricket, nice knowing you.I hope you did not clean anything. Tell me you did not go back in and clean. Tell me you told them to kick rocks and get fucked.

Pussylicker2
10-23-20, 15:38
Went back, she asked for the $ up front, When the girl says she needs the money up front I get up, I say this isn't going to work, and I walk out without giving her anything. I don't ask the troll for my VIP fee, but she gets nothing. You got 2 songs of head for $60, not bad!

BobKraft
10-24-20, 01:13
Visited the Lounge around 2:00 on a Wednesday afternoon recently, talent was OK. Ended up going upstairs with an older (mid-40's?) blonde with bolt-ons. 1.30 got me FS. I forget her name but she also works Saturdays.

The more interesting detail is her story. She allegedly does the dancing for the extras because her husband can't keep up with her sex drive. I asked for her number and offered to help with her situation outside of the club, she said after a couple more sessions she'd do it.

It may all be BS but she was fun before, after, and during the dances. Plus a hint of crazy throughout our conversations. Definitely looking for her again.

HoldenCaul
10-24-20, 08:23
When the girl says she needs the money up front I get up, I say this isn't going to work, and I walk out without giving her anything. I don't ask the troll for my VIP fee, but she gets nothing. You got 2 songs of head for $60, not bad!At PL2 - As I said, I started to give her a 20 and walk out, and yeah I should have kept walking, but then she literally pulled my pants down and started sucking. I agree, I suppose there are worse things in the world than a BBBJ 75% to completion for $60. Just avoid this ***** like the plague. Bad, bad news.

At Tommy01 - hell no, after I told them I was never coming back, I walked to my vehicle, got in, and took off. The crazy thing was, I wasn't asking anything of them, just giving them information about a bad dancer in their bar, and once it was clear they didn't care, I didn't either.

Ray Raynor
10-24-20, 08:32
. Peace out, Cricket, nice knowing you.I like Criket for the price of drinks, no valet, and a few of the girls have been a pleasant visit. However, the service has always been shitty. A couple of the bartenders are complete bitches, the door guy is a deuche and can't make a simple decision without asking Rick. The waitresses used to be pretty good but now they seem to be more interested in drinkling other cusotmers or the owner instead of serving.

As crappy as BTS' prices are, at least the wait staff and managers will take care of you. The entire experience at BTS is much better but it hurts your wallet much more.

So, dive bar and ok prices at Criket, or get treated well and pay the price at BTS.

Weezon
10-24-20, 12:40
How much did Veda quote, and for what service? I have never been fortunate enough to see her. Years ago, I picked up her MOM from just outside one of those Inkster motels, wearing a sexy black summer dress. She took me to her room and basically undressed and offered herself to me. I was new at the game and also still on the clock at work, plus we had not discussed donation which I did not have on me, so I backed out, to my everlasting regret.

Despite my earlier statement that I won't go to strip clubs again, If knew I would see Veda, I'd go. Let me know which club and which shift am I most likely to find her, how much will it cost for half and half.Seen her at H8 N, Friday or Saturday last week.

HungaryMan
10-24-20, 13:38
Not sure if this would work, but if several guys individually stop by and go in, ask for the Manager. Ask him if Ameerah is still employed and if she is tell him you won't be visiting their establishment any time in the near future.

I like Criket for the price of drinks, no valet, and a few of the girls have been a pleasant visit. However, the service has always been shitty. A couple of the bartenders are complete bitches, the door guy is a deuche and can't make a simple decision without asking Rick. The waitresses used to be pretty good but now they seem to be more interested in drinkling other cusotmers or the owner instead of serving.

As crappy as BTS' prices are, at least the wait staff and managers will take care of you. The entire experience at BTS is much better but it hurts your wallet much more.

So, dive bar and ok prices at Criket, or get treated well and pay the price at BTS.

Daeghen
10-24-20, 14:00
So this is what happened to me recently: Chatted up "Ameerah", nice looking white girl in her late 20's,I was just wondering, did this "Ameerah" happen to have a freckle / beauty mark under her eye?

RandyMiller021
10-24-20, 19:08
Has anyone been to legends lately? How's the scene?

Marelobo Mex
10-25-20, 23:07
When the girl says she needs the money up front I get up, I say this isn't going to work, and I walk out without giving her anything. I don't ask the troll for my VIP fee, but she gets nothing. You got 2 songs of head for $60, not bad!My only comment is while this is the right advice the majority of the time, there can be a second option.

If she has an experienced peeler dancing for years or even 6 months or longer, It is best to walk out, otherwise you will get cheated.

However if she is new, and by that I mean new to stripping. She could be 18 or she could be 25 but if she is just getting started, sometimes the more experienced girls tell the newbies to insist on payment up front otherwise they will get ripped off. The strip club is a buyer beware environment. I have several times talked with new girls and told them that very few guys will agree to that, and if other girls gave her that advise it is so I won't go with you and will have money left to spend on them. Also with newbies I them I am well known in the this club and I don't ever have problems with the dancers and offer that she can call the bouncer back and ask him. Lastly assuming you spent some time talking to the girl and she is starting to like you, you can tell her you are good judge of character and you know from our conversation in the main room that I am not going to cheat you (this doesn't work if you asked to go to the VIP the minute she sits down). I have had several girls thank me for this advice and enjoy the session once I explained what was really going on.

MM.

Time Twist
10-26-20, 03:00
I've been going to Cricket for 10 years or so and it's always been one of my fav's, due to the no valet, no smoking, and casual atmosphere. Never had too much of a problem there. Typically if I find myself in a bad situation once in the VIP, I bail after one song and pay the girl $20 for the song. We've all been there, I know what I am doing, I don't get robbed I don't pay up front, etc. So this is what happened to me recently: Chatted up "Ameerah", nice looking white girl in her late 20's, first she quoted me $300 for BJ, I said no thanks, then 200, then 100. I've seen this before and should have known it never ends well when they drop price like that. Went back, she asked for the $ up front, another bad sign. I said no, I don't do that, and I was about to give her 20 and leave, sensing this she suddenly started going to work on me as agreed to, and was doing a nice job at it. After 2 songs, she stops and says that's been 6 songs, for me to keep going I need 200 total. Yeah, so there it is. Should have known. I said you're a crook, a con artist, a *****, go fuck yourself, gave her 60 and got up to leave. She then SCREAMED manager! Manager! And runs off to find him I guess. Troll asks me what's up, I said she tried chiseling me for 6 songs when I know it was 2 or 3 at the most, and I in fact paid her for 3. He checked his clipboard and says yeah it was 2 songs. OK, so I am vindicated, sit back down. I then notice the 3 of them talking. *****, manager and troll, after a few minutes troll and manager come up to me and say lets chat outside. OK, sure. I told them what happened, (the 6 songs vs. 2 not elaborating on the service provided), and the manager said well we have a problem. The booth you used was clean before you went in there and now there is a big mess. I said yeah. And? Like what does that even mean. It's the customers job to clean booths? I said OK, that's interesting, is that all you have to say? He goes yup. I said wow, 1. You have a ROB artist in your employ and I'm sure I am not the only one she's hit 2. You handled this very very poorly and 3. I will never set foot in here again. Peace out, Cricket, nice knowing you.I met an Amira there last year. Slightly heavy brunette with huge tits. She sits with me for about 3 minutes then asks if I am an Arab, told her no Italian and then asked her why. Gave some strange excuse, and seemed a bit paranoid, asked me several time afterwards. Eventually tried a dance from her, and like you starts of with a high quote for oral, then eventually came down to a reasonable $150 for everything, songs included. About average skill for Criket, but nothing to look for her specifically. After the dance tried to tell me it was $250 and that the songs were separate, told her that's not what she said and then she said "oh yeah," and I paid her and left. Guess she's gotten a bit more aggressive now.

Time Twist
10-26-20, 03:05
The more interesting detail is her story. She allegedly does the dancing for the extras because her husband can't keep up with her sex drive. I asked for her number and offered to help with her situation outside of the club, she said after a couple more sessions she'd do it.That's probably number three on the top five reasons dancers give me for doing extras. I have heard many variations on this from many dancers.

WinterKnight
10-26-20, 23:04
That's probably number three on the top five reasons dancers give me for doing extras. I have heard many variations on this from many dancers.What are the other four?

BobKraft
10-26-20, 23:48
That's probably number three on the top five reasons dancers give me for doing extras. I have heard many variations on this from many dancers.I assumed it's total BS. She probably thinks I'll pay more. We'll see what she says next time (and I'll actually pay attention to her name).

Time Twist
10-28-20, 00:19
I assumed it's total BS. She probably thinks I'll pay more. We'll see what she says next time (and I'll actually pay attention to her name).Of course it's BS, but it doesn't stop many from using that line or similar lines.

Hap Hunter
10-28-20, 01:49
What are the other four?4 reasons I've heard over the years, in no order.

1) Working this job as I go through law school / college.

2) I'm between jobs.

3) I'm helping my family out, my so & so is sick.

4) I enjoy the attention of all the men staring at me.

All these lines are followed by buy me a drink quickly followed by lets go to the VIP.

Stay safe & do not pay first, negotiate the extras up front including song count and most importantly never over pay in the VIP!

Bacardi1314
10-28-20, 16:44
Hey all you East siders. Visiting the Ann Arbor / Romulus area next week for work and usually tend to partake in Henry's / Bogarts Mon. & Tues. $10 specials. I haven't been here since before all the Covid crap started. What do I need to idiom myself for regarding face masks policy, if they actually even have the specials anymore, etc? Thanks in advance!!

Bacardi.

Joesouncool
10-28-20, 17:01
Visited the Lounge around 2:00 on a Wednesday afternoon recently, talent was OK. Ended up going upstairs with an older (mid-40's?) blonde with bolt-ons. 1.30 got me FS. I forget her name but she also works Saturdays.

The more interesting detail is her story. She allegedly does the dancing for the extras because her husband can't keep up with her sex drive. I asked for her number and offered to help with her situation outside of the club, she said after a couple more sessions she'd do it.

It may all be BS but she was fun before, after, and during the dances. Plus a hint of crazy throughout our conversations. Definitely looking for her again.Not a Detroit guy, but just happened across this.

I know it sounds too good to be true, but I knew a dancer that claimed this problem. It was back in the mid 2000's. In Washington DC. She told me the same thing. I was invited to come to partake and she gave me her phone number. She was gorgeous. Not sure why she invited me. I was not interested at the time, so I passed. I ended up meeting her husband. He was all ok with it and said so. There are some interesting people out there in the world.

Soupy3838
10-28-20, 19:55
Does anyone know of Rachel is still dancing here? Thank you in advance.

BobKraft
10-28-20, 23:46
4 reasons I've heard over the years, in no order.

1) Working this job as I go through law school / college.

2) I'm between jobs.

3) I'm helping my family out, my so & so is sick.

4) I enjoy the attention of all the men staring at me.

All these lines are followed by buy me a drink quickly followed by lets go to the VIP.

Stay safe & do not pay first, negotiate the extras up front including song count and most importantly never over pay in the VIP!That was more of my point. She had me in VIP and we had already agreed on a price. Why waste the line on me?

She was a little batshit crazy. Sooo. LOL.

Time Twist
10-29-20, 00:39
What are the other four?#1 I am working my way through college. Often adding #4.

#2 I like getting guys off or I like watching guys get off.

#4 I like having sex, so might as well get paid for it. Often adding and it's better than prostitution.

#5 Need money for my kids.

Ray Raynor
10-29-20, 10:57
#1 I am working my way through college. Often adding #4.

#2 I like getting guys off or I like watching guys get off.

#4 I like having sex, so might as well get paid for it. Often adding and it's better than prostitution.

#5 Need money for my kids.1 - I'm addicted to opioids.

2 - I can't make money any other way.

3 - I have to support my two kids.

4 - My family kicked me out the house.

SamPerkins420
10-30-20, 09:11
I live out of state now and am coming to Detroit today for a couple of weeks to take care of some family matters. I usually hit up the west side FS clubs. I've been reading about the new restrictions in MI. Do we know if the clubs will be open? If I go to Bogart's will I have to supply my name & phone number when I get a beer? TIA.

Time Twist
10-30-20, 23:29
1 - I'm addicted to opioids.

4 - My family kicked me out the house.Those are the what she really means reasons.

Stewy56
10-31-20, 00:25
[Deleted by Admin]

Please, don't give it a name. It's just flu season. Saying that creates a subconscious connection to nuclear winter and there has been way to much fear mongering already.

A2

Trvlr5
10-31-20, 11:47
Storm.

This would have been 2 weeks ago, on a Friday afternoon.

1.2 & I would repeat.

Hap Hunter
10-31-20, 20:48
Been awhile since I went to the SC and after a beer at each remember why I don't do this on a Saturday night versus a weekday afternoon. Not overly crowded and the dancers have for the most part have been hit with Covid-38 lbs. Couple ok black gals were decent looking at Bogart's all the others at both boy they need to workout on that pole harder.

Not sure which is worse banging low tier in call providers or watching Covid-38's attempting to dance. Such is the hobby.

Monger on and stay safe!

Hap.

DesmondSpinoza
11-01-20, 00:01

4 - My family kicked me out the house.5. I need quick cash for an abortion.

WinterKnight
11-01-20, 09:38

4 - My family kicked me out the house.Yes, I believe these more than the "I like to watch guys get off".

I think there is a subheading under #3 — "I'm supporting my deadbeat boyfriend / baby daddy". When I first visited a SC in Windsor back in the '80's, I got a VIP dance, no extras from a perfect 10 — tall, blonde, gorgeous, killer curves — she told me her live-in bf didn't work. I remember thinking how was that bum smarter than me to have a hot chick supporting HIM, instead of the other way around. She could have made thousands a week escorting to an exclusive clientele.

CommonSteve666
11-01-20, 19:22
I live out of state now and am coming to Detroit today for a couple of weeks to take care of some family matters. I usually hit up the west side FS clubs. I've been reading about the new restrictions in MI. Do we know if the clubs will be open? If I go to Bogart's will I have to supply my name & phone number when I get a beer? TIA.Inkster and Dearborn clubs were open Halloween weekend. No data was taken. I read an article in the Detroit news saying Monday 11/2 as the day this starts. Will be interested to see what the next few weeks bring given these spikes.

Sixguns
11-02-20, 22:24
I live out of state now and am coming to Detroit today for a couple of weeks to take care of some family matters. I usually hit up the west side FS clubs. I've been reading about the new restrictions in MI. Do we know if the clubs will be open? If I go to Bogart's will I have to supply my name & phone number when I get a beer? TIA.You should have a burner phone for the hobby so give them that number and tell them your name is Joe Last. Problem solved.

Ray Raynor
11-03-20, 14:49
Yes, I believe these more than the "I like to watch guys get off".

I think there is a subheading under #3 "I'm supporting my deadbeat boyfriend / baby daddy". When I first visited a SC in Windsor back in the '80's, I got a VIP dance, no extras from a perfect 10 tall, blonde, gorgeous, killer curves she told me her live-in bf didn't work. I remember thinking how was that bum smarter than me to have a hot chick supporting HIM, instead of the other way around. She could have made thousands a week escorting to an exclusive clientele.Yes. I wanted to edit my post but couldn't. So many girls supporting losers smh I don't get it.

DetroitRedWing
11-03-20, 17:28
Stopped by Silver Crikt this afternoon. Had to give them a name and phone number (contact tracing), but you can decide what you give them. Sat down, got two beers for $9 special, and after a couple dancers, I spotted one on stage that I liked. Tipped her $2 and she came and sat with me after her set. Bianca spent about 20 minutes talking with me about her kids and Halloween, and then we went back to VIP. Told her I wanted a dance first and then we'd discuss her menu prices. Her prices were fair, and she provided a range of what she does and what she usually get $, none of which was unreasonable / ridiculous. Settled on BJ for $100, plus $20 for the first song / dance. Started off covered BJ and then became BBBJ after a song or two (neither of us enjoy the wrappers). Afterward, there was no upcharge attempt, no misunderstanding. So to recap:

- No cover charge.

- Beer special.

- Tip a dancer $2 and didn't have to request her to come see me after. She came and joined me after her set. No invitation needed.

- No hard sell / pressure from her to get dances right away. She talks with you, no expectation. Don't even need to buy her a drink; barmaid bought Bianca a shot.

- Once we're in the back, we discuss her menu prices and come to an agreement.

- Service performed well. Both parties leave satisfied. No argument, no miscommunication, no upcharge.

I got in, got got, and got out. Bing, bang, boom. It was perfect, considering I'd prefer not to spend a lot of hours inside a bar during COVID. On Election Day, I vote for this type of hassle-free SC experience for everyone.

ED Pills
11-03-20, 19:35
You should have a burner phone for the hobby so give them that number and tell them your name is Joe Last. Problem solved.SC could care less, tell them a BS number and BS name. It's not like they check.

DirtyDano
11-05-20, 08:17
Went yesterday dayshift. Not alot of dancers, took Kayla for a try, said she used to dance at players $ for CBJ and $. 2 for FS. Everything covered and no song count. Looks like prices are back to normal. This was my second visit since covid and it is all new dancers.

JamieGreek2019
11-06-20, 11:41
Stopped by yesterday before shift change (around 5:45). No cover and they didn't ask for a name or phone number. Quite a few girls working. Ended up going back with 'Kiesha. ' Cute young AA girl with a great body and nice natural tits. CBJ and CFS with no song count for $$. Hung around until after shift change for another bourbon and coconut shrimp. Ton of girls after 7:00; way more girls than customers (20 maybe).

Stay safe,

J.

FrogMan66
11-06-20, 11:58
Is Stacy still at SC.

GuyDetroit
11-06-20, 12:44
Anyone have experience with Chels Fargo at BTs in the VIP?

Hap Hunter
11-07-20, 09:34
Stopped by Silver Crikt this afternoon. Had to give them a name and phone number (contact tracing), but you can decide what you give them. Sat down, got two beers for $9 special, and after a couple dancers, I spotted one on stage that I liked. Tipped her $2 and she came and sat with me after her set. Bianca spent about 20 minutes talking with me about her kids and Halloween, and then we went back to VIP. Told her I wanted a dance first and then we'd discuss her menu prices. Her prices were fair, and she provided a range of what she does and what she usually get $, none of which was unreasonable / ridiculous. Settled on BJ for $100, plus $20 for the first song / dance. Started off covered BJ and then became BBBJ after a song or two (neither of us enjoy the wrappers). Afterward, there was no upcharge attempt, no misunderstanding. So to recap:

- No cover charge.

- Beer special.

- Tip a dancer $2 and didn't have to request her to come see me after. She came and joined me after her set. No invitation needed.

- No hard sell / pressure from her to get dances right away. She talks with you, no expectation. Don't even need to buy her a drink; barmaid bought Bianca a shot.

- Once we're in the back, we discuss her menu prices and come to an agreement.

- Service performed well. Both parties leave satisfied. No argument, no miscommunication, no upcharge.

I got in, got got, and got out. Bing, bang, boom. It was perfect, considering I'd prefer not to spend a lot of hours inside a bar during COVID. On Election Day, I vote for this type of hassle-free SC experience for everyone.Went the other night. The coconut shrimp is good chased down by a couple nice stiff drinks. $40 with tip.

No cover and free parking.

Several dancers were nice but Summer caught my eye. Early 20's dirty blonde with A cups. Says at first I don't do extras. 1/2 hour later sitting down we play with each other a little at the table and says to me let's do VIP and we can talk. No we can talk here. Negotiate as discussed on the forum.

No song count CFS. Wants $3. I laugh and say 50 cents. We negotiate to $1 with tip for performance. Go back 10 dollar troll fee which he was cool. $1. 20 later I leave the booth satisfied. CBJ, FIV and RCG to complete. Oh and she gives me digits. Will see if I get a little OTC. The gals are behind because of the Covid and rules when they started up. BTW masks loosely enforced. When I walked in the door bouncer was not there to enforce the name & number routine but they are loosely checking.

Stay safe and continue to not cause GPS.

Wolf24
11-08-20, 12:20
Stoped by bogart's yesterday around 11 pm. Couldn't stay long but in the short time I was there a very pretty girl caught my eye. Didn't get a chance to talk to her because she was with another costumer. She was tall, black hair not to long (maybe shoulders length), she had a big tattoo on her left shoulder and I think I saw a tattoo on her forehead (amber rose style). Also she was wearing a black fishnet.

If anyone know her name or her schedule or has been to the V. I. P with please I would really appreciate some info.

Thank you very much and stay safe.

BobKraft
11-09-20, 01:46
Stoped by bogart's yesterday around 11 pm. Couldn't stay long but in the short time I was there a very pretty girl caught my eye. Didn't get a chance to talk to her because she was with another costumer. She was tall, black hair not to long (maybe shoulders length), she had a big tattoo on her left shoulder and I think I saw a tattoo on her forehead (amber rose style). Also she was wearing a black fishnet.

If anyone know her name or her schedule or has been to the V. I. P with please I would really appreciate some info.

Thank you very much and stay safe.Not sure I've connected with this girl. But if she works at Bogart's there's a 99.5% chance that everything is on the table.

Wolf24
11-11-20, 09:42
Not sure I've connected with this girl. But if she works at Bogart's there's a 99.5% chance that everything is on the table.I get that. It's just that I don't have to much free time to hit the clubs anymore. That is why I was asking if someone with previous experiences with her knows her schedules or if she is worth it V. I. P.

Dbiz01
11-11-20, 19:33
My only comment is while this is the right advice the majority of the time, there can be a second option.

If she has an experienced peeler dancing for years or even 6 months or longer, It is best to walk out, otherwise you will get cheated.

However if she is new, and by that I mean new to stripping. She could be 18 or she could be 25 but if she is just getting started, sometimes the more experienced girls tell the newbies to insist on payment up front otherwise they will get ripped off. The strip club is a buyer beware environment. I have several times talked with new girls and told them that very few guys will agree to that, and if other girls gave her that advise it is so I won't go with you and will have money left to spend on them. Also with newbies I them I am well known in the this club and I don't ever have problems with the dancers and offer that she can call the bouncer back and ask him. Lastly assuming you spent some time talking to the girl and she is starting to like you, you can tell her you are good judge of character and you know from our conversation in the main room that I am not going to cheat you (this doesn't work if you asked to go to the VIP the minute she sits down). I have had several girls thank me for this advice and enjoy the session once I explained what was really going on.

MM.Look people, get that shit resolved before you get to the booth, I. E. , agree on tip price, and pay after services rendered. If the shit goes sideways after one or two songs, get the fuck out.

Jay23
11-16-20, 09:03
I assume the shutdown next three weeks include the clubs?

TooBuku
11-20-20, 22:29
Lets talk about strippers

Pine Knob
11-21-20, 12:29
I assume the shutdown next three weeks include the clubs?Yes, I just checked a bunch of their websites, all I can find are shut down. Again.

DA9988
11-22-20, 13:50
I made a visit on a Monday pre the latest covid lock down. The VIP was closed by the health department not like it matters with the lame VIP situation now anyways. I got a few table dances from Whisper she was nice, but they were not really that fun its wasn't her fault just the situation with the clubs now. Its really sad how tame and lame the clubs Detroit are now. I hear the west side clubs are better but they are a hike for me from Macomb. The Flint clubs are not bad but I only pass them working.

HeadsUp313
11-22-20, 18:47
So how many guys were smart enough to stockpile phone numbers of dancers after the first shut down? I got a rolodex of talent.

Ray Raynor
11-27-20, 16:40
So how many guys were smart enough to stockpile phone numbers of dancers after the first shut down? I got a rolodex of talent.Over the past couple of years I haven't seen too many worth seing OTC.

HighLife68
11-27-20, 16:54
Need a contact for a dancer named Blue also works at BTs.

Had such a great time with her. About 19 tan athletic 5'6" brunette.

Can PM.

XirCom
11-28-20, 05:55
So how many guys were smart enough to stockpile phone numbers of dancers after the first shut down? I got a rolodex of talent.Rolodex? I use a palm pilot. No paper trail.

Ray Raynor
11-28-20, 11:34
Does anyone have a number for Cassandra from Criket and any infor?

Checkers123
12-01-20, 22:23
So how many guys were smart enough to stockpile phone numbers of dancers after the first shut down? I got a rolodex of talent.Doesn't look like many guys did.

Passenger
12-02-20, 01:29
Rolodex? I use a palm pilot. No paper trail.Jeebus. 2020 has sent us all of the way back to 2001.

XirCom
12-02-20, 05:51
Jeebus. 2020 has sent us all of the way back to 2001.I threw my rolodex, palm pilot and Franklin Planner out years ago. They ruled my life when I was working.

BigZaddyBoi313
12-03-20, 17:52
Hello Gentlemen,

Flight Club.

Looking for the phone number or social of tall Blonde, tattoo down right leg, had a silver Rolex. If anyone can help it would be great. Thank you, have a great holiday.

BigZaddyBoi313
12-03-20, 17:54
She wasn't there for long (Summer 2016), Black waitress at Subis 4 years ago, so much fun, anyone that remembers have her number?

DredWings
12-06-20, 13:03
Has anyone came across any female bodybuilders at the clubs? An experience I want to check off the list.

RayLatoole
12-06-20, 16:03
Has anyone came across any female bodybuilders at the clubs? An experience I want to check off the list.Don't know about at any clubs but there is a woman named Brianna Bourne. She's on eros now, maybe one of the other sites. Think she's based in grand rapids.

Connskod
12-07-20, 17:22
Don't know about at any clubs but there is a woman named Brianna Bourne. She's on eros now, maybe one of the other sites. Think she's based in grand rapids.Her website is BrianaBourne. Escortbook.com. I have seen her. She definitely is a body builder. Mid 40's age wise if that matter but in great shape.

SlightlyHere
12-07-20, 17:29
Her website is BrianaBourne. Escortbook.com. I have seen her. She definitely is a body builder. Mid 40's age wise if that matter but in great shape.https://twitter.com/BufBrianaBourne

Salvatory
12-08-20, 09:56
Does anyone have any idea if traffic light is closed permanently?

CFive
12-08-20, 17:16
Her website is BrianaBourne. Escortbook.com. I have seen her. She definitely is a body builder. Mid 40's age wise if that matter but in great shape.LOL, she has been 45 for over 10 years. She is well into her 50's.

Connskod
12-08-20, 17:40
LOL, she has been 45 for over 10 years. She is well into her 50's.It's been a few years. I could easily believe 50's.

TeeTime69
12-08-20, 21:32
Does anyone have any idea if traffic light is closed permanently?When the social distancing, mask mandate and restrictions on only 15% are lifted, they expect to reopen.

Jules Jordan
12-09-20, 21:06
I made a visit on a Monday pre the latest covid lock down. The VIP was closed by the health department not like it matters with the lame VIP situation now anyways. I got a few table dances from Whisper she was nice, but they were not really that fun its wasn't her fault just the situation with the clubs now. Its really sad how tame and lame the clubs Detroit are now. I hear the west side clubs are better but they are a hike for me from Macomb. The Flint clubs are not bad but I only pass them working.Player's was a goldmine from 2014 to 2016. Frequently on Friday afternoon and night shifts they had at least 25 dancers there. Many did BBBJ with CFS for 130 or less. Low-quality pics below show some of the talent that I enjoyed during that timeframe. The club never fully recovered after remodeling and reopening in 2017.

BT's Dearborn, when not closed by COVID restrictions, was my go-to strip joint in 2020.

Dsc 12
12-10-20, 08:44
Player's was a goldmine from 2014 to 2016. Frequently on Friday afternoon and night shifts they had at least 25 dancers there. Many did BBBJ with CFS for 130 or less. Low-quality pics below show some of the talent that I enjoyed during that timeframe. The club never fully recovered after remodeling and reopening in 2017.Those red drapes sure bring back a lot of good memories. Agree it was never the same after the remodel.

NockUowt
12-10-20, 09:41
Player's was a goldmine from 2014 to 2016. Frequently on Friday afternoon and night shifts they had at least 25 dancers there. Many did BBBJ with CFS for 130 or less. Low-quality pics below show some of the talent that I enjoyed during that timeframe. The club never fully recovered after remodeling and reopening in 2017.

BT's Dearborn, when not closed by COVID restrictions, was my go-to strip joint in 2020.Those are some real cuties. How times have changed due to Covid.

Incognito1234
12-10-20, 16:09
Does anyone have the number to Nicole from Henry's North? She works days and has long brunette hair. If you're familiar with North, I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. I'd go back to the VIP from time to time with her. I meant to get her number before the covid lockdown but forgot to ask her for it. If anyone has her number, would you mind pm'ing me with it?

Thanks in advance.

LetsTry12
12-10-20, 17:30
Does anyone have the number to Nicole from Henry's North? She works days and has long brunette hair. If you're familiar with North, I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. I'd go back to the VIP from time to time with her. I meant to get her number before the covid lockdown but forgot to ask her for it. If anyone has her number, would you mind pm'ing me with it?

Thanks in advance.I tried to send you a message but didn't work.

Incognito1234
12-10-20, 17:48
I tried to send you a message but didn't work.Thanks. I cleared my mailbox and tried sending you a message as well.

HeadsUp313
12-10-20, 22:03
Does anyone have any idea if traffic light is closed permanently?I don't, but it should be.

HeadsUp313
12-10-20, 22:11
So how many guys were smart enough to stockpile phone numbers of dancers after the first shut down? I got a rolodex of talent.Over the last two weeks I got 6 my light bill is due, 4 I need money for diapers, 4 I'd like to see you (I think they really like me), and 1 it's your baby (I won't be calling her anymore) texts.

Ohio Racer
12-10-20, 22:17
Anyone got good or bad on Athena from Flight Club?

She is currently working at a Ohio club till MI reopens.

Was trying for some OTC but getting mixed signals from her.

DirtyDano
12-10-20, 22:21
Player's was a goldmine from 2014 to 2016. Frequently on Friday afternoon and night shifts they had at least 25 dancers there. Many did BBBJ with CFS for 130 or less. Low-quality pics below show some of the talent that I enjoyed during that timeframe. The club never fully recovered after remodeling and reopening in 2017.

BT's Dearborn, when not closed by COVID restrictions, was my go-to strip joint in 2020.So glad to see you posting. I took your recommendations several times over the last few years.

Drew93
12-10-20, 22:30

Was trying for some OTC but getting mixed signals from her.Which one the Blonde who use to bar tend or the brown hair one with lots on ink?

TheOhioMan
12-11-20, 01:15

Was trying for some OTC but getting mixed signals from her.Is she a real pretty black girl in her early 20's with a sister who dances also? I met a Athena about 2 months back at Agoras. Gave me her number. We texted a few times, but schedules didn't align, I think she's a game player anyway if its the same one.

Drew93
12-11-20, 10:15
Which one the Blonde who use to bar tend or the brown hair one with lots on inkMy mistake meant to say, (with lots of ink).

Ohio Racer
12-11-20, 10:35
Which one the Blonde who use to bar tend or the brown hair one with lots on ink?She had brown hair with a little blonde mixed in. Yes does have some tattoos.

Ohio Racer
12-11-20, 10:39
Is she a real pretty black girl in her early 20's with a sister who dances also? I met a Athena about 2 months back at Agoras. Gave me her number. We texted a few times, but schedules didn't align, I think she's a game player anyway if its the same one.No it is not that one.

The sisters you are referring to are scammers. They have taken several guys for over a thousand and not delivered.

DesmondSpinoza
12-12-20, 09:20
Hi everyone,

I'm from out of state and was trying to figure out when the clubs in Dearborn would be reopened.

I have researched some of your governors orders and checked some of the news sites. I thought that the start date for the shutdown was November 18th and would last 3 weeks.

Does this mean that the clubs are now open again?

Drew93
12-12-20, 14:19
Hi everyone,

I'm from out of state and was trying to figure out when the clubs in Dearborn would be reopened.

I have researched some of your governors orders and checked some of the news sites. I thought that the start date for the shutdown was November 18th and would last 3 weeks.

Does this mean that the clubs are now open again?No the clubs will not be open until Dec21st now they extended it.

DA9988
12-12-20, 16:19
I used to see Sunny at Players and she had an amazing ass and great BJ skills, too bad she retired from dancing. Without extras and covid closures I don't know how much longer these clubs will last.

BT's Dearborn, when not closed by COVID restrictions, was my go-to strip joint in 2020.

Dpmct
12-17-20, 15:54
With the clubs shut down I'm sure a lot of these girls are posting content on OF. Anyone have a good list of girls from the detroit area club scene that are on OF / posting good content?

UltraFind77
12-17-20, 16:07
I don't, but it should be.Loved the burgers there.