PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

Bigboi47
04-17-09, 13:12
What is the worst situation that you have ever found yourself in while at the strip club?
This was in the late 80's when I first started going to strip clubs. This hole in the wall joint on Grand River near I-96, a former coworker took me there. This place was wild had a vibe like an after hours joint no name no sign outside. On stage chicks were showing pussy guys were fingering pussy grabbing tits. This place had no VIP but chicks were grinding guys off stage.
Now the shit jumps off this dancer is on stage and this guy who she had some beef with hits her in the head with a beer bottle. Blood everywhere but this chick did not go down with out a fight she grabs her purse and pulls out a nickle plated 38. The bouncers are beating the guy down who hit the dancer and the other dancers grab the girl on stage with the gun. The crowd is hitting the exits I duck behind a table. After the melee a lot of people are standing outside like the party is going to start again, the police show up and shut the place down.

Wmwmwm
04-18-09, 16:51
Stopped into H8s this afternoon. Trying to see Jada but she wasn't working today. Angelique spent some time with me near the bar. Friday was real slow but today she was making money.

She is 25ish, brunette hair, real tits, suckable nipples, and usually wears a short mini plain skirt. She is probably a 7 in looks but a 10 in attitude and mileage. What a not number this little lady can be. We are just friends (for now) but saw her with 3 guys and they all had this shit eating grin on their face when they left. Looked like who just ate the canary.

She has only been there since October. Hope she stays. Ok everyone we all need to visit her at H8s to make sure she can pay her bills. One of these days soon for me.

Weather is great outside so the girls are grabbing the guys just as they enter H8s. A short conversation and every guy and I mean them all went right for the VIP area. Lots of happy guys today. Keep up the good work girls.

Pussylicker2
04-19-09, 00:57
Stopped into H8s this afternoon. Trying to see Jada but she wasn't working today. Angelique spent some time with me near the bar. Friday was real slow but today she was making money.

She is 25ish, brunette hair, real tits, suckable nipples, and usually wears a short mini plain skirt. She is probably a 7 in looks but a 10 in attitude and mileage. What a not number this little lady can be. We are just friends (for now) but saw her with 3 guys and they all had this shit eating grin on their face when they left. Looked like who just ate the canary.

She has only been there since October. Hope she stays. Ok everyone we all need to visit her at H8s to make sure she can pay her bills. One of these days soon for me.

Weather is great outside so the girls are grabbing the guys just as they enter H8s. A short conversation and every guy and I mean them all went right for the VIP area. Lots of happy guys today. Keep up the good work girls.

If its the Angelic I know, the last time I saw her was about 3 months ago. She was telling me she had been off heroin for a month or so. We go to the back for some head, and she pulls out a condom. That was never part of our deal. She used to give me bbbj, but always wanted me to pull out because she didn't want cum in her mouth. It seems like when she got straight, she became less slutty. Personally I like slutty. I don't have anything against her, but I wouldn't call the mileage a 10. I'd call it a 7. I haven't been to H8S since they started selling alcohol. She used to whine a lot, and talk about how she has to hitch hike home to Ypsi. Pretty nice girl to talk to, and you can ask her about the other girls.

So what did you pay, for what? We like details!

Jooop
04-19-09, 06:52
And she has many.Been there done that but the girl is a good teacher for the dumb ok so I dumb.

Wmwmwm
04-19-09, 22:27
Hi Pussylicker

I wasn't one of the guys who "had" Angelic on Saturday. I wanted Jada and she wasn't there. But between guys I talked alot with Angelic and I did not get the impression that she used a condom on BJ's. Also she is staying in Taylor not Ypsi so maybe it is a different girl or not. She talks about happy endings and immediately leaves for the restroom after each guy. She talks about guys coming in her mouth as her public service contribution.

Anyway she quotes $. 01 for BJ and $. 02 for Fs which is what they all try to quote at H8s. However we both know that it is a tough economy so if you have game they are willing to play for less. I don't know what Angelic charged any of the guys on Saturday.

I know she does some takeout which is more what I am after. Maybe someday soon. Angelic looks like a good alternative. She has great hips and ass with what sounds like the right "slutty" type of attitude.

7 or 10 is up for interpretation so I will change my view to 7 and yield to your experience in such matters.

Electronman
04-21-09, 20:34
I stopped by Bogart's for $10 lap dance Tuesday. Lots of dancers and great mileage but several of the dancers reported that recent LE busts around the airport had put a damper on the activities in the Romper Room (also known as the VIP area). Still a great time at a reasonable cost but extras may be somewhat limited, at least for a while.

Wmwmwm
04-24-09, 17:47
Never seen a strip club with absolutely no guys in the place. Went in about 4pm as the weather was soooo nice outside. Approached immediately by Jamie who is stacked, flirty, probably playful, and beautiful. She had yet to get to the VIP. I was there for Jada but Jamie can definitely get your libido running.

Next came Desi and then others. Jada was dancing so in 10 minutes I have 3 girls all trying to get me into the VIP. They were desperate for customers.

Jada came over and we had nice long leisurely discussion. Finally we agreed to go to VIP for a dance. We were in the VIP for 40 minutes before the next couple entered. A good time was had by all.

I so like going in when there are very few other guys in the place. So where possible I am going to be in between 2-4. I think you get more time to talk. You are not pressured by the girl as she has another customer waiting to take her to the VIP. For me the slow times gives me the best mileage.

There were probably 15 guys when I left at 6 so the other girls were probably making money. But for an hour I was the only game in the place and had a lot of fun.

Barond
04-24-09, 21:37
I you-turned like an idiot and as luck would have it LE was right behind me, so I swung into Centerfolds on John R/8 mile as a cover. I blew threw about $. 00 in a few hours. 6 dollar drafts, 2 dollar cover, and 20 for a dance. I went to the VIP, but nothing too erotic is going on there. Just usual bumping and hands wandering, etc.

One thing, a 28 year old dancer 'Tracey' gave me her digits. Brunette with quite a few tats and had breast augmentation done about 6 weeks ago with her taxes, but not ghetto sounding. Tracey asked me if I live alone, in a house, etc. I was perplexed, but she seemed to just ditch her boyfriend. She said she is a sex freak. I talked to a friend of hers and asked 'is it worth my time trying to pursue something'. She replied that Tracey is 'mostly about the money, but maybe she liked me'. I laughed to myself. Aren't they all about the cash? LOL If anyone gets takeout, please share with the board because for some reason I think these white girls are hot! Some of them had some nice big booty that I found mouth watering and there pussies smelled wonderful during the dances. Not the hottest dancers, but I had a decent time from 5:30 to 8:30 tonight.

Question for the 'professional' strip club mongers- after receiving digits from a dancer. How do you take it to the 'next level' and get the erotic service that we want.

Pussylicker2
04-25-09, 01:10
I stopped by Boggies today about 2 pm. I haven't been there in a couple of months. There were LOTS of good looking, young hotties. More than normal. Ashley sat down with me, asked if I wanted a dance and I said not yet. She hung out and chatted with me. She asked me if I ever did anything in the upstairs and I explained that I really enjoyed licking pussy. She said she liked that, and she hadn't made any money yet (she had been there for 3 hours). I asked her if the girls could still give head, and she said sometimes they could, sometimes not, she didn't know. She said she gives really good head. We talked, I explained how long I've been out of work, and she just asked what I wanted to spend. We settled on .5 for everything. She is really pretty, about 24, maybe hispanic but looked mostly white. Well, we go upstairs. I suck her boobies and we kiss a little, then I ask her to put one foot on my chair and I start lapping away. Nice and tasty. Then she asks if I'm ready, and I pull out Mr. Happy and she gets down to it. The girl sucked her little heart out. We put on quite a show for the others up there. She had a great attitude, she sucked hard for a couple of songs (I take awhile to get off), she didn't slow up or anything, just sucked her little heart out. Altogether, .05 to get in, .08 for a water and tip, .1 to go upstairs, .5 for service, .1 tip, altogether .83.

Great girl, I'd call her a 7 or 8 for looks, 8 for attitude, and 9 for service. I'll be looking for her again. She's only been there about a month.

Biff3950
04-27-09, 16:46
Has any one been to the Atlantis in Melvindale since they changed the sign? Is it under the same management? Has anything other than the sign been upgraded?

If I don't hear anything by the weekend I guess I will hold my nose and go TOFTT.

Kc Kappa
04-27-09, 20:13
Dreamt I stopped into Club Venus Sunday night about 11pm. There were not many lookers in there but there was one BSP that was an 8. Took her back to VIP .05 and got 2 dances for .20 each. She immediately took my lil man out and tugged away til completion. There is definitely alot of mileage to be had at this club. ALL the girls are down. They get pricey for more services but if you stand firm on low prices they come around.

Anansi
04-28-09, 00:16
Has any one been to the Atlantis in Melvindale since they changed the sign? Is it under the same management? Has anything other than the sign been upgraded?

If I don't hear anything by the weekend I guess I will hold my nose and go TOFTT.Different management but worse on the mileage.

Only good thing is the food got better.

Crossctry
04-28-09, 22:35
Don't go there on Tuesdays and expect any mileage. The $10 dances has the place packed and the girls reluctant to do more than stroke your money away. That said, there were a couple of girls that I wouldn't mind test driving, The one I did take a ride with, I think her name was Samantha? , said that she has a very limited menu but knows that others offer whatever.

Now there were two dancers there that seemed to be old enough to be my mother and I'm old enough to be some of the dancers father! Overall a decent place though.

Crossctry
04-28-09, 22:43
Totally different experience than at Bogarts. Within the first 10 seconds had a dancer leading me to the back room with my dog in her hand. She asked for a lot, I said we were in different leagues, and she took what I offered. I find it strange that while dreaming in the back the door guy popped in a couple of times. The chairs in there suck too, I am too tall and large to get comfortable. I managed, but it could have been better. I'd still go back there again. I was in and out of there in no more than 15 minutes, can't complain. Actually I can nit pick at one thing, smoking in the clubs really stinks. I'm not a smoker and have grown appreciative of those clubs that don't allow smoking.

Pussylicker2
04-29-09, 01:19
The one I did take a ride with, I think her name was Samantha? , said that she has a very limited menu but knows that others offer whatever.

If a girl tells me she doesn't put out, but other girls do, I'd say "What other girls? Can I meet (and eat) her?". We have to be blunt, let them know that we expect some good, hard cock sucking. The prudes can go home broke for all I care! I want head, and I want it now! One thing I do to get the girls over their shyness, after licking the puss for awhile, I just pull Mr. Happy out and let them take it from there. I make light conversation, things like "do you like sucking dick?" and "you look like a dirty little ****, how about sucking my dick?". But that's just me.

Member #4064
04-29-09, 01:26
Dreamt I stopped into Club Venus Sunday night about 11pm. There were not many lookers in there but there was one BSP that was an 8. Took her back to VIP .05 and got 2 dances for .20 each. She immediately took my lil man out and tugged away til completion. There is definitely alot of mileage to be had at this club. ALL the girls are down. They get pricey for more services but if you stand firm on low prices they come around.

Well I took one for the team to see how Venus was. I have been there before but decided to see if it had changed.

The place has changed and it is very mellow. No loud music which is ok with me. Girls were ok not bad but probably only 5 to 6. Two or three slim and the rest were not heavy but could use to loose a few pounds.

You will need to negotiate first as songs may not be included in the dance. That can add up to a lot @ $20 a song. I worked a flat rate with songs included which is the way it should be.

Service was good but not that good. Very rushed and too concerned about this and that (which someone else posted is just another excuse for bad service).

$.02 parking
$.07.5 tub of beer(good price)
$.05 Vip
$.80 dance (quoted at $1.0 but I turned it down)

I probably would not repeat or just go for chill time with no VIP as atmosphere was very good.

Side note: If they are texting while talking to you at table it is not a good thing.

Crossctry
04-29-09, 08:29
If a girl tells me she doesn't put out, but other girls do, I'd say "What other girls? Can I meet (and eat) her?". We have to be blunt, let them know that we expect some good, hard cock sucking. The prudes can go home broke for all I care! I want head, and I want it now! One thing I do to get the girls over their shyness, after licking the puss for awhile, I just pull Mr. Happy out and let them take it from there. I make light conversation, things like "do you like sucking dick?" and "you look like a dirty little ****, how about sucking my dick?". But that's just me.I agree that we need to be forward, but there was no opportunity. It was apparent that the girl was telling the truth. Each seat was filled in the upstairs room once I sat down. No other services were going on other than tugging. Today it may be a different story, but Tuesdays are from what she said and what I can tell no good. I say no good for mileage, but if you like $10 dances, then it's great. Sometimes that's all some want.

Pussylicker, I'm with ya on getting the conversation started, but I feel that I have a good idea when and how to push the conversation, it wasn't happening yesterday.

Crossctry
04-29-09, 16:00
Much better! There was a much easier time working out the details. I may have been there an hor and a half and the entire time it seemed the girls were going up stairs one at a time. I think pussylicker must have been there because there was girl who was up over the wall leadin me to believe the guy was doing his best impression of a lap dog!

My turn up there was productive. Actually too much so. I only intended a lap dance to get things started with the dancer I went up there with, but I never came down. Six songs later it was time for me to leave, but very happy.

Pussylicker2
04-29-09, 20:09
Much better! There was a much easier time working out the details. I may have been there an hor and a half and the entire time it seemed the girls were going up stairs one at a time. I think pussylicker must have been there because there was girl who was up over the wall leadin me to believe the guy was doing his best impression of a lap dog!

My turn up there was productive. Actually too much so. I only intended a lap dance to get things started with the dancer I went up there with, but I never came down. Six songs later it was time for me to leave, but very happy.

LOL!!! What did she look like? Ashley was in her twenties, cute, maybe hispanic. We put on a nice show for the people in the main room upstairs. I'll try to stop by next Tue. I'll bet I can get Mr. Happy sucked on. Even if I'm the only guy. It won't be the first time. If she says its against the rules, I'll answer "well, do any of the girls break the rules? I really want to get my dick sucked". Its good for the other girls to see a girl earning her money! That makes it better for the rest of you guys. And while she's doing the deed, I tell her stuff like "suck it you cock sucking little ****". The girls love stuff like that.

Mileman
05-05-09, 06:29
Any monger's seen the hotlatina Lexi from Tycoon's and Player's in their dreams lately?

Scanner79
05-07-09, 15:04
I'm looking to venture outside of the Buckeye borders for a bit more fun and variety than what can be found in my home state. I've read and heard that Henry's South is the place to be, but is there anywhere else anyone out there recommends?

Ddetroit
05-09-09, 13:13
Does anyone remember this old white chick names Sherri? She was visibly older. Like late 40's or so. Maybe, even 50.

Has anyone seen Sherri or know if she's still dancing at H8 in Inkster?I saw her at H8S a few months ago.

It would have been on a nightshift.

Sometime this winter, I'm pretty sure.

Explorer46
05-09-09, 14:45
Any monger's seen the hotlatina Lexi from Tycoon's and Player's in their dreams lately?I am pretty sure that I talked spent some time with a dancer named Lexi (I thought she said "sexy" but her accent made it her hard to understand) at Bogarts on Friday. She has long fake blonde hair, implants, dark tan, and said she was from Costa Rica. Said she also dances at Tycoon's.

Mileman
05-11-09, 00:09
I am pretty sure that I talked spent some time with a dancer named Lexi (I thought she said "sexy" but her accent made it her hard to understand) at Bogarts on Friday. She has long fake blonde hair, implants, dark tan, and said she was from Costa Rica. Said she also dances at Tycoon's.How old was she and was that shift? Also comment on service. Thxs

Chubbybear
05-12-09, 00:05
Happened to stop by this afternoon around 4 PM. Small, narrow club with a bar on one side and a long, narrow stage on the other. 5-6 guys in the place and maybe 7-9 women. Dancers ranged from 5 to 8 on most scales. Limited extras can be had in the VIP area with the right woman. VIP area is too well lit for my tastes. Some girls were quoting take-out, but they must think they are 10s.

Jooop
05-13-09, 07:51
Stopped in about a month ago Thursday night dances are $10. I went after 11 pm the cover was $20 yikes fairly large crowd they had a lot of dancers. This is a black club all the dancers were black but a lot of young hotties. Different shapes and sizes, light skin, dark skin. The customers are younger guys and girls yep girls lesbians like to hang out here too. A few older guys like myself were in the crowd also. I got dances from this young hottie with an almost perfect ass, nude lap dances she put the pussy inches from my face I could almost taste it. I know Highland Park is not the best area at night but during the day it is cool. Free parking lot shared with the adult bookstore.Been there many times but it only cost $5.00 to get in or $25.00 with the cost of a VIP Card that you could just walk in.

Jooop
05-13-09, 07:58
Man, I feel cheated. The price I was quoted was $200 for a BJ. Guess it depends on who's there.Dam man you can get one of the hot looking girls on back Page or CL for that plus a whole hour of ATY.

Syber Bear
05-13-09, 11:08
Happened to stop by this afternoon around 4 PM. Small, narrow club with a bar on one side and a long, narrow stage on the other. 5-6 guys in the place and maybe 7-9 women. Dancers ranged from 5 to 8 on most scales. Limited extras can be had in the VIP area with the right woman. VIP area is too well lit for my tastes. Some girls were quoting take-out, but they must think they are 10s.Chambre is more for a tug. I hear you get better takeout deals up the street.

Sitruc12
05-14-09, 01:47
I happen to know someone (personally) at la chambre. Its true about extras, not much to be had. there was one girl there a few weeks ago, during my visit, that would give limited extras. Up the street is better.

Anansi
05-14-09, 12:13
I happen to know someone (personally) at la chambre. Its true about extras, not much to be had. there was one girl there a few weeks ago, during my visit, that would give limited extras. Up the street is better.Glasses is key. ;)

Jooop
05-15-09, 09:02
Not one of the best on 8mi to expensive, but I did get to meet a couple of fine girls one is a girl from about 5 months ago so it looks like the old timers (Not old women) are coming back

Mileman
05-15-09, 14:50
Not one of the best on 8mi to expensive, but I did get to meet a couple of fine girls one is a girl from about 5 months ago so it looks like the old timers (Not old women) are coming backWasn't a hot mexican was it? LEXI is supposed to make a come back I heard.

Jooop
05-18-09, 08:50
Wasn't a hot mexican was it? LEXI is supposed to make a come back I heard.Did met Lexi but I think I know her from Players if thats the same girl.

Mileman
05-18-09, 21:50
Did met Lexi but I think I know her from Players if thats the same girl.Ya she worked there too.Miss those ultra high mileage dreams. You had a dream with her? Or seen her lately?

Anansi
05-28-09, 22:00
Dreamed I met a Hispanic dancer at Bogart's named Cindy. long hair, real frontage, and quite accommodating once you play nice for a few dances.

I don't like the cover charge and extra charge for the vip section there and the dance price is just as high as other places but the mileage is worth it.

Jolvman
05-30-09, 17:16
I stopped by La Chambre today, I like that they don't have a cover charge to get in or for vip. Had a dance by Isis pritty face and some roaming with hands allowed.

Jolvman

Msuhoops
06-03-09, 07:19
I am going to the flight club for the first time tonight. A girl I used to bang asked me to come. She has been in the barely legal movies so you guys might have seen her before. I will report back.

Jooop
06-03-09, 07:46
Ya she worked there too.Miss those ultra high mileage dreams. You had a dream with her? Or seen her lately?I stop by Players and it was Spanish day I guess there were about four of them.

Mileman
06-03-09, 21:26
I stop by Players and it was Spanish day I guess there were about four of them.Day's or nites. How was the mileage and who should I see?

Jooop
06-04-09, 07:06
Day's or nites. How was the mileage and who should I see?I did not see any one I guess they don't do old.

Qentity
06-07-09, 06:06
I decided to try Henry the VIII South for the 1st time a few weeks ago. The predators were out that day and I was their prey! Perhaps the oldest and ugliest dancer immediately came up to me. She started rubbing my crotch right there and said she knew what I needed. She I went with her to the VIP room. Not much of a place but very dark. She said since it was my first time here she would give me a break. $.75 seemed reasonable so I coughed it up and she rode me CG for 2 or 3 songs. In the other corner I could see a midget or dwarf getting a BJ. How surreal! After about the third song, Rubylicious told me to hurry up she was onstage next. So I hurried up and busted one and she rushed off the freshen up and go on stage. Seeing her under the lights confirmed my suspicions. She was the ugliest, fattest and oldest dancer there. I didn't mind too much since it was my initiation to H8S and I saw a midget get a BJ. I will go back to H8S but will not see Rubylicious again.

Jolvman
06-09-09, 11:41
I visited Chapeau Vert the other day and had a very nice time with Ambrosia in VIP. She has long brunette hair and has glasses. She is very passionate with nice kisses and all kind of touching and rubbing

Pussylicker2
06-15-09, 00:50
I decided to try Henry the VIII South for the 1st time a few weeks ago. The predators were out that day and I was their prey! Perhaps the oldest and ugliest dancer immediately came up to me.

You can't let them do that to you! You could have gotten a hottie for .50 if you negotiate and plead poverty. I like to look at all the girls first. I have to run a few off, but its worth it. If you have an eye on one, but she's not coming by and another one is, you can tell any of the girls that you have your eye on a certain girl and they'll usually offer to go tell her for you.

Sitruc12
06-15-09, 05:13
Listen up when dad speaks! Pussylicker2 is right.

On another note I think Qentity was ok with spending the $75 when he got to see the midget getting the blowjob! Err Dwarf, Gnome, Oompa-Loompa, knee-high, Pygmy. Dwarf hahahaha

Hahahaha a midget gettin a BJ, sick like a porn flick. Making it all worthwhile maybe we can get reports on some other strange activities. Blumpkins, cavemen getting blowjobs, hot carls. Maybe a Jedi getting a blowjob?

You can't let them do that to you! You could have gotten a hottie for .50 if you negotiate and plead poverty. I like to look at all the girls first. I have to run a few off, but its worth it. If you have an eye on one, but she's not coming by and another one is, you can tell any of the girls that you have your eye on a certain girl and they'll usually offer to go tell her for you.

Cloudstrfe
06-15-09, 12:22
Stop by there for the first time on Fri around 4, hoping to get more than a tug. I talked to two women (don't remember their names, sorry) and offered .5 then .6, but was declined and they walked off. Dreamed a third dancer (Angelique) accepted .75 for a BJ. Woke up refreshed. More than I wanted to spend, but negotiations weren't accepted.

Pussylicker2
06-15-09, 15:24
offered .5 then .6, but was declined and they walked off.
That happens, it depends on the day. Had one of those girls not made any money for the day, they likely would have taken you up. On a slow day you'll be lukier. I also think it helps if you have good technique when asking for the discount. Be sure not to make the girl feel that you're saying she's not worth $1, but you're laid off, yada yada. I break the ice by asking how business has been today. When she says you're the third customer in the last 2 hours, I start blaming the economy, I'm laid off, no one has any money. I only have .6, .1 for the vip room and .5 for her, so thats not enough, so I can't do it today. Then she comes back with ok, we'll do it for .5.

Doesn't always work, but on the right day, it will.

Still I have to agree, .75 to see a midget get up in the chair, I would love to have been there!

Member #4064
07-04-09, 17:50
HS I had a good time at HS today. The place was fairly dead due to the holiday but I did get two very good dances.

1st dance with Jamie. Very good dance and very good enthusiam. I am wondering if there are two jamie's. I had a dance with another Jamie and although similar in looks I recall her differently.

2nd dance was with Susie Q. She is always fun and know how to give dances.

Both women are very nice so treat them right.

On a side note Studly has been thinking about retiring from going to the strip clubs. Age, health and finance is starting to take it toll. It was fun but all things eventually change.

Archie Pitcar
07-09-09, 16:27
As an out-of-stater, I happened to be driving up through the Detroit area last Monday afternoon and, based on helpful information posted here, I decided to take a "rest stop" in Inkster partway through my journey (I also thought about visiting H8S in Southgate, but that was a little too far off the trail for me).

Let me just say that Bogart's and Flight Club should be part of the "Pure Michigan" ads which we see so often down in Ohio. These are great attractions you have. You local Detroit folks are aware of this, I am sure, but let me stress for the out-of-towners who might be scouting things here that these clubs are very close together (just a few hundred yards apart and on opposite sides of Michigan Ave). I found Flight Club to be surprisingly friendly considering its high-roller reputation. There were not that many dancers there on a Monday afternoon, but several of them were extremely attractive. The club layout and atmosphere are also very cool.

I actually ended up spending more time and money at Bogart's - it was livelier and more comfortable, like a neighborhood bar with some attractive "girls next door" who have taken their clothes off and will get very frisky in the VIP. I particularly recommend the young and lovely Dynasty, who left me feeling well-satisfied and relaxed for the rest of my journey. I even had an early dinner (for real) when I was there, and the food was good also.

AP

Pussylicker2
07-09-09, 18:13
Let me just say that Bogart's and Flight Club should be part of the "Pure Michigan" ads which we see so often down in Ohio.AP

Welcome to Mi. You should write our democrat canadian woman govoner. She's always looking for ways to boost the Michigan economy. (We've led the nation in unemployment since her second or third year). I've never been to the flight club because they won't let me park my own car. I'm real picky about who drives my car. I offered to pay the fee, and park my own car, but I was turned down.

IMHO, you missed out skipping H8S. The girls there are just "sluttier". All they want to do is suck pecker. But, the girls at boggies are pretty slutty as well, just not as slutty as H8S.

Did you get any "action" at flight club?

I've been out of the loop for a couple of months. But, I got my income tax refund check, and I'll be doing my part to help the most unfortuneate amount us, our state's hookers. I'm thinking Tuesday, 10 dollar dance night at boggies. I'll report when it happens.

Archie Pitcar
07-13-09, 13:08
Well, I have nothing against Canadians or women or Democrats (I count myself in one of those three categories), but I doubt Ms Grandholm (or any prominent politician) would want to go on the record in favor of this aspect of the Michigan economy!

Action was definitely available at FC, but the woman offering it was a bit too aggressive for my taste. I just wasn't in THAT much of a hurry.

MI Hunter
07-19-09, 18:15
Went to henry 8th south yesterday (saturday) around 2pm. It was dead in there. Mia came up to me and sat down. Brunette, possibly part hispanic, large boobs. She asked if i wanted a dance. I asked if they were good. She said if you mean extras, then yes. So we went to the back. Once in the back, she asked what i wanted. I said bj. She said that is the only thing i dont do. She askerd me if i was interested in cfs. I acted like i didnt have the money for it. She said since you were expecting bj, she asked how much i would pay for it. I said .8. She said she normally charges $$ for cfs, but she would do it for $. ok. Good experience. I would do it agian for that price but not $$.

Ut Thdoc
07-23-09, 19:01
My first post; just found this place today. All the abbreviations are driving me insane!

I went to Flight Club for the first time 2 weeks ago for a bachelor party, and that place is awesome. I don't remember anyones name (booze), but the girls were hot and the VIP rooms were fantastic. I know we spent way too much money, but it was a bachelor party/Friday night and things got a little out of control to the tune of 5K.

Just wanted to post a positive on the place because I had a phenomenal time.

Barond
07-24-09, 22:55
Gentlemans Club on Michigan Avenue near Liveronois or Cecil? I really forget the name of the club but i'm sure most people here know of it.

Anyhow, had a 10 dollar long island ice tea. A black girl named Mya or Mia comes to sit next to me. Pretty sweet smellin black girl. Says she is 27. looks about 5'9 in height. Has b titties that are very nice. Nice juicy ass and a nice medium size body in good shape with no pouch or stretch marks.

We get to the very private VIP room and she gives me a nice dance talkin dirty and ridin me pretty good. She removes my belt and unzips my pants and starts rubbin my dick thru my boxers. Wow! Then she shows me her nice trimmed pussy and starts getting horny. Says I can fuck if i want her. I said i'd love to. Ridin it cowboy and bust a nice nut. $.00 and well worth it IMHO.

Roger Greene
07-26-09, 21:46
Gentlemans Club on Michigan Avenue near Liveronois or Cecil? I really forget the name of the club but i'm sure most people here know of it.

Anyhow, had a 10 dollar long island ice tea. A black girl named Mya or Mia comes to sit next to me. Pretty sweet smellin black girl. Says she is 27. looks about 5'9 in height. Has b titties that are very nice. Nice juicy ass and a nice medium size body in good shape with no pouch or stretch marks.

We get to the very private VIP room and she gives me a nice dance talkin dirty and ridin me pretty good. She removes my belt and unzips my pants and starts rubbin my dick thru my boxers. Wow! Then she shows me her nice trimmed pussy and starts getting horny. Says I can fuck if i want her. I said i'd love to. Ridin it cowboy and bust a nice nut. $.00 and well worth it IMHO.

The club next to the star motel?

Barond
07-26-09, 22:18
The club next to the star motel?Nah, its not Crazy Horse. Travel towards downtown on Michigan Ave and its probably a mile or 2 from Crazy Horse. I believe its the only club between downtown and crazy horse on Michigan ave. For some reason I keep forgetting the name of the place.

Blazer1
07-27-09, 06:16
Nah, its not Crazy Horse. Travel towards downtown on Michigan Ave and its probably a mile or 2 from Crazy Horse. I believe its the only club between downtown and crazy horse on Michigan ave. For some reason I keep forgetting the name of the place.Is it Club Sting?

Looking Around
07-27-09, 08:49
Nah, its not Crazy Horse. Travel towards downtown on Michigan Ave and its probably a mile or 2 from Crazy Horse. I believe its the only club between downtown and crazy horse on Michigan ave. For some reason I keep forgetting the name of the place.

It's probably The Sting. http://www.thestingdetroit.com/

Chowhound
07-27-09, 12:48
To clear up any confusion, let me list the Michigan Ave clubs from East to West
Detroit:

The Sting
Sunset Strip
Hardbody (fka 52 St. Showbar)
Crazy Horse (fka Platinum, Golddiggers)
Club Venus

Dearborn:
Pantheon Club (fka Cafe Chablis)
BT's
Silver Criket

Inkster:
Flight Club
Bogarts

Van Buren Twp:
John's Hot Spot (fka Legg's)

Member #4064
07-27-09, 18:25
It's probably The Sting. http://www.thestingdetroit.com/

I think it is sunset strip which is right on the corner of Mich/Cecil about 1/2 block away

Big Raider
07-28-09, 09:01
If it was sunset, the VIP is private, but is upstairs. If he did not go upstairs then probably the sting.

Barond
07-28-09, 09:45
If it was sunset, the VIP is private, but is upstairs. If he did not go upstairs then probably the sting.It must be the Sunset Strip because it was upstairs VIP. I will double check this my next time thru the area. Sorry for the confusion.

Anyhow- its mostly black girls with a couple white girls and some are quite thick. The girl I scored with wasn't though. One of the best black girls I have come across according to my tastes.

Tractorman
07-28-09, 16:37
Detroit:

The Sting
Sunset Strip
Crazy Horse (fka Platinum, Golddiggers)
Club Venus

Dearborn:
Pantheon Club (fka Cafe Chablis)
BT's
Silver Criket

Inkster:
Flight Club
Bogarts

Van Buren Twp:
John's Hot Spot (fka Legg's)

Possible to rate clubes in terms of cost, ladies, and extras?

Roger Greene
07-28-09, 22:05
It must be the Sunset Strip because it was upstairs VIP. I will double check this my next time thru the area. Sorry for the confusion.

Anyhow- its mostly black girls with a couple white girls and some are quite thick. The girl I scored with wasn't though. One of the best black girls I have come across according to my tastes.

What kind of mileage can you get upstairs? Any particular ladies I should look for? You can pm me the details. I drive by the club several times a week but never stopped in.

Also has anybody ever been to the strip club in emmit michigan called "Biscos" just learned of it. it is perhaps the closets strip club to me aside from sarnia in canada.

Roger

Big Raider
07-30-09, 21:29
I was in Sunset Strip about 4 months ago during the day. Nice Place but mostly black. Dancers were all black, but nice white barmaid that poured a great Jack and water. After I had a few sips she came over and topped me off with some more Jack. Downstairs is filled with TVs. Narrow place friendly (I am older white guy) and you can order lunch that they bring over from the kitchen next door. Manager was a well dressed older gal originally from Jamaica who talked with me a while.

VIP upstairs with plenty of milage, but was not offerd FS, I did not push for it either. Dancers thick as common with most black clubs. Private booths and at the end of the room you are well hidden and right next to the dimmer switch that she promptly dialed down.

Really don't know why I haven't been back. Will stop in soon.

No cover during the day, and I don't remember if I paid to go to the VIP room. Standard .2 dance , but I did not try to negotiate any deals.

Bisco's in Emment has been around for over 30 years. NEVER heard anything good about it. There was a Bisco's on 7 mile 30 years ago that was as wild as anything today They used to lock the door and ring a bell when it was going to be openned so the action could stop. Same owner but long gone.

Paracite
07-30-09, 22:01
I am going to be heading into Detroit next week and will be making a daytime stopover at Flight Club. It has been ~3 years since I have been there, and was wondering what I could do to have the most fun...

Is it worth it to get a booth? When I have been here before, it's been a little hard to get girls' attention, and actually have them stop and sit for awhile.

How should I dress? Do they size you up depending on your style, and would it be better to be business casual or just well dressed casual?

Would $400 be sufficient to have a fun time here? I am not looking for FS, just the company of a few hot dancers + a dances with a little more than normal mileage (ie HJ + digits).

I know there are other places that would be much cheaper, but I love the girls and vibe of FC. I want to make sure I have the best time possible as I hardly make it out to Detroit.

Thanks!

Jooop
07-31-09, 05:23
I am going to be heading into Detroit next week and will be making a daytime stopover at Flight Club. It has been ~3 years since I have been there, and was wondering what I could do to have the most fun...

Is it worth it to get a booth? When I have been here before, it's been a little hard to get girls' attention, and actually have them stop and sit for awhile.

How should I dress? Do they size you up depending on your style, and would it be better to be business casual or just well dressed casual?

Would $400 be sufficient to have a fun time here? I am not looking for FS, just the company of a few hot dancers + a dances with a little more than normal mileage (ie HJ + digits).

I know there are other places that would be much cheaper, but I love the girls and vibe of FC. I want to make sure I have the best time possible as I hardly make it out to Detroit.

Thanks!$400.00 would get you two hours of dancing and PA CBJ with a SPJust trying to help out.

Bigboi47
07-31-09, 14:23

Thanks!
If you are alone skip the booth because if it is crowded you wont get one. If you do get a booth and it gets crowded they will move you. Dress comfortable jeans or khakis are fine. The dancers only care that you are buying dances. $400 would do the trick if it is very busy like a Fri nite the dancers wont sit too long they want to maximize their time. Once you start buying dances they will notice you and start comming to you.

AllwaysLookin
07-31-09, 17:25
Bisco's in Emment has been around for over 30 years. NEVER heard anything good about it. There was a Bisco's on 7 mile 30 years ago that was as wild as anything today They used to lock the door and ring a bell when it was going to be openned so the action could stop. Same owner but long gone.

I went to both frequently. Its as you describe with one addition.

In Emmet they had a back building where the imported dancers dormed. These were the ones that did not have any local obligations so they were often open for take out.

I miss those days. Need to get back up there.

Paracite
07-31-09, 22:59
If you are alone skip the booth because if it is crowded you wont get one. If you do get a booth and it gets crowded they will move you. Dress comfortable jeans or khakis are fine. The dancers only care that you are buying dances. $400 would do the trick if it is very busy like a Fri nite the dancers wont sit too long they want to maximize their time. Once you start buying dances they will notice you and start comming to you.Thanks for the advice, I will be alone. I'll be there around 2PM on a Friday afternoon, I guess I will play the booth by ear, if it isn't too crowded I will get one. Otherwise I'll just spend that money on a dance early on and hopefully the honnies will be flowing ;-).

If I don't get a booth, is there another area that you recommend to be seated? Probably just one of the tables along the main stage?

D Town Dream
08-01-09, 09:36
Fell asleep and dreamed I stopped into Henry's south yesterday around noon. Place was pretty dead with only about 5 or 6 girls and about the same for customers. They have their liquor license back so I was I had x2 $6.75 beer. There were two black girls and three white girls, with only one of them worth a dance. Didn't get her name, sorry, but in my defense, she will not be hard to find as she has a speach promblem. Nice girl though and gave a great dance. About a 7.5.

After the second dance starts she starts asking me about whether or not I had been there when they didn't have their license(when it was revoked) and said that I had. She then tells me that she came back BECAUSE they got it back so she doesn't have to do full nude. Figured that was my cue that things were not going to go anywhere further, so I called it after two. Still a better than average dance...hands free to roam with a couple of grabs and pulls and blows through the pants at downtown. Normal dance price + $.05 tip.

I am cheap so besides my eyes having to adjust to the brightness outside I also had to live with the fact that my wallet was lighter by .80

D Town Dream

Smoochie
08-08-09, 11:55
Detroit:

Dearborn:
Pantheon Club (fka Cafe Chablis).Wow! Lots of memories in those 2 places from the very late 1970's with 52nd St. Being my favorite. Had a crush on a dancer that went by the name "Flower". I believe happy hour draft beer was 75 cents a glass. I still have a 52 St. Pen and t-shirt (which I've long out grown) somewhere around the house. Makes me wish I was back in high school.

Spongebob357
08-08-09, 20:05
Went to Bogies today, about eight lovlies dancing, suprisingly I was not accosted as soon as I sat down but had a chance to settle in an enjoy the show.

Finally a cutie came by to entice me into a dance. Settled on .7 for two dances and a hb. She really got pissed when I CIM....oh well she never said not to.

A few other cities but did not partake.

MI Hunter
08-09-09, 17:45
went to the back with jen. 20's, blond, nice real tits. cbj for $.
good attitude but had trouble finisihing with the ultrathick cover.
finisihed with chj.

Michigan Guy
08-11-09, 10:22
Well made my first trip to the much heralded Henry the VIII's South yesterday around 2:30. Walked in to four dancers, three customers and six other employees. Was actually impressed at the quality of the dancers. Not bad figures, good faces, I'd rate them 7 - 8 on the tittie dancer scale.

After having one drink at the bar (draft beer was $3.50, not bad price) and watching all three of the customers go in for private dances, I was approached by Jamie who I thought was the best looking of the dancers. I paid the $10 VIP room charge and $100 to Jamie for two songs and a covered french lesson. Very nicely done. For .50 more FS was offered, but I enjoy the language lessons yesterday. There was also an offer of carryout, which I may check out another time.

Very sorry this establishment is 50 minutes away from Novi or else I'd be a regular!!

Enjoy and stay safe.

Michigan Guy

Qetuo
08-12-09, 12:59
Has anyone seen Ashley or Danielle lately at bogart's? I heard they both got fired a couple months ago, but could be misinformation.

Are they working elsewhere?

thanks.

Barond
08-14-09, 23:12
Was killing some time before the Tigers game, so visited 3 strip clubs. Sunset Strip was lame this time. Super loud music and the dancers were bad. Crazy Horse was even worse. No white girls there at 3 pm.

Go over to Club Venus and I'm chillin with some booze. A brunette with curly hair and a nice ass with small tits sits down. Her name is Michelle -Probably 35 years old. We get to talking. I ask about extras and she says she isn't a prostitute. She is priceless, blah blah. She lives in a trailer in Harrison Twp for the past 14 years and loves it there. She goes on stage and after that she comes and sits down with me. Offers me a dance for 10 bucks. I pay the 5 dollar fee to go to the VIP.

We go to the VIP and she starts grabbing my dick and pulls it out without me even asking. Says how big I am and that I should be a porn star. HAHA yeah right, but that for that one moment in time I actually believed her. Well she didnt even do a dance she just started givin me a hand job. She is using her spit as lube and she made me rock hard. After 2 songs I bust. 20 bucks total. Hell of a deal!

CodSlapped
08-15-09, 12:28
Has anyone seen Ashley or Danielle lately at bogart's? I heard they both got fired a couple months ago, but could be misinformation.

Are they working elsewhere?

thanks.Dannielle is working nights at H8. Don't know about Ashley.

Snafu2
08-16-09, 10:44
I recall a Michelle at BT's with similar action. She wore dark blue contacts. She was fit, but had a worn face. Fun was had (HJ). No negotiation beforehand, but blew $.2 on the stupid bouncer guy for "privacy." I've never been walked in on by a bouncer, has anyone else? She took the time to unscrew the lightbulb in the room, which I found annoying b/c I wanted to see the action.

Was killing some time before the Tigers game, so visited 3 strip clubs. Sunset Strip was lame this time. Super loud music and the dancers were bad. Crazy Horse was even worse. No white girls there at 3 pm.

Go over to Club Venus and I'm chillin with some booze. A brunette with curly hair and a nice ass with small tits sits down. Her name is Michelle -Probably 35 years old. We get to talking. I ask about extras and she says she isn't a prostitute. She is priceless, blah blah. She lives in a trailer in Harrison Twp for the past 14 years and loves it there. She goes on stage and after that she comes and sits down with me. Offers me a dance for 10 bucks. I pay the 5 dollar fee to go to the VIP.

We go to the VIP and she starts grabbing my dick and pulls it out without me even asking. Says how big I am and that I should be a porn star. HAHA yeah right, but that for that one moment in time I actually believed her. Well she didnt even do a dance she just started givin me a hand job. She is using her spit as lube and she made me rock hard. After 2 songs I bust. 20 bucks total. Hell of a deal!

MI Hunter
08-16-09, 19:12
Went to the back with angelina or angelique...something like that. I think ive been in back with her before but she said she didnt recognize me. She is blond , nice figure, probably mid to late 20's. good attitude. BBBJ for $.
would repeat.

Snafu2
08-16-09, 22:58
Went to the back with angelina or angelique...something like that. I think ive been in back with her before but she said she didnt recognize me. She is blond , nice figure, probably mid to late 20's. good attitude. BBBJ for $.
would repeat.She's a classic !

fastmacx
08-17-09, 21:54
The Michelle I know that works at Club Venus used to work at Dutchess. Sounds exactly as you describe her. Yes always says that you should be a porn star. Your right as far as she goes is a hj. I have known her for years. She doesn't try to upsell you. Nice girl! Always someone to see when there is no one else interests you.

Mileman
08-18-09, 00:22
Anybody remember the mexican stripper at player's and tycoon's who went by Lexi?

Pussylicker2
08-19-09, 11:42
Dannielle is working nights at H8. Don't know about Ashley.

Is that H8 on middlebelt? Any idea what days?

Dannielle is really great, DFK, BBBJWS, FUTB, anything you want, the girl aims to please. And she looks good. She always wears stockings, which led me to believe she had something to hide, but I've seen her without the stockings and she has nothing wrong with her legs. She says she covers them because she has no tan on her legs.

CodSlapped
08-19-09, 15:06
Is that H8 on middlebelt? Any idea what days?

Dannielle is really great, DFK, BBBJWS, FUTB, anything you want, the girl aims to please. And she looks good. She always wears stockings, which led me to believe she had something to hide, but I've seen her without the stockings and she has nothing wrong with her legs. She says she covers them because she has no tan on her legs.Yeah, Middlebelt. I've seen her there on Tuesday and Thursday nights, don't know about other nights.

Tranger75
08-20-09, 00:08
Hey,

I see 2 listings in Detroit by name Henry (Middle belt) and Henry VIII South.

Which one is the better for extra's?

Tranger75
08-20-09, 00:11
Hey,

I found 2 listings with Henry Strip clubs, Henry (Middle belt) and Henry VIII South -

Which one is better for extra's?

Window98
08-20-09, 01:33
Anyone been there lately? I haven't in a long, long time. What happened to the stripper that used to date BO the manager? She had a super hot body and a huge tat across her chest. Is she working anywhere now?

Crossctry
08-20-09, 03:46
Hey,

I found 2 listings with Henry Strip clubs, Henry (Middle belt) and Henry VIII South -

Can't speak for the Henry, but H8S is good.

Pussylicker2
08-20-09, 13:14
Hey,

I like H8S better. Better extras, better women. Instead of going to Henry's on middlebelt, I'd probably go to Bogarts, which is just around the corner. But, I'll be going back to Henry's on middlebelt to find Danielle.

Eightmileguy
08-23-09, 12:47
Anyone been there lately? I haven't in a long, long time. What happened to the stripper that used to date BO the manager? She had a super hot body and a huge tat across her chest. Is she working anywhere now? I have only been a couple times, but I met a gal in Redford who worked as a barmaid at Subi's. Hate saying, I forget her name, but she quit a year ago. Wonder where she is now. I would guess she is still in the strip club scene as a waitress/barmaid.

Dark hair, 5', had a thing for pot, and spent a little time in the huska for it.

Anyone. Anyone? Bueler?

Madscientist
08-23-09, 13:35
Stopped by the club on Friday. Some new and some old dancers from previous visits. Got a few dances from the infamous Brat. She wanted $100 for a bbbj, I told her I only had $40. She took it and two songs later I popped. May go back.

MI Hunter
08-31-09, 20:09
Stopped by this past sunday around 2pm. Went to the back with paris.
She is a light skinned black girl. She is pretty tall and has a nice rack.
$ for cbj. Doesnt do bbbj. Would repeat.

GreyHare
09-01-09, 10:41
I will be arriving late Friday night to DTW. Not familiar with the Detroit area and that makes a lot of mapquesting. Are there any SCs or MPs near the airport? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Big Raider
09-01-09, 16:39
You don't talk about what type of SC, but here is short rundown:

Michigan and Middlebelt area has 3;

Henry VII, a real dump. I was there yesterday during the day and the worst talent I have seen anywhere in years.

Bogarts on Michigan by Middlebelt is a step above, high milage and better talent.

Flight Club across the street from Bogarts is upscale Gentlemen's Club. Best Talent and highest priced. Milage is great in Detroit compared with most places. FC is not exception.

They are all 10 minutes from the airport.

If rental car and willing to explore, look for any of the clubs with an 8 mile address. They are much further, but still less than a 30 minute drive.

Have fun. PM me if you need directions

DarkSilver
09-01-09, 19:14
I don't know what the current condition is but there is the Playhouse on middlebelt south of ecorse

Xiiilll
09-01-09, 22:30
It's closed. I drive by it every day on my way home from work. If I was stuck at dtw. I'd choose Subis (Southgate/Northline & Fort Street) or the Silver Cricket at Telegraph & Michigan Ave. At least you'd be close to Henrey the VIII south. Where if the going gets tough. You can still retrieve something.

Barond
09-03-09, 14:45
Anyone know the deal with Chi Chi's Strip Clubover on Harper near Van Dyke? I was feeling very brave yesterday and decided to stop in last night at 10: 30pm. The front door has an entrance arrow pointing to a black door. I tug on the door a few times and it appears locked, but theres about 10 cars there and the lights are on.

I doubt its any place for a yellow boy anyways. LOL. Probably a good thing I couldn't get in.

Mister Slate
09-04-09, 11:59
Anyone know the deal with Chi Chi's Strip Clubover on Harper near Van Dyke? I was feeling very brave yesterday and decided to stop in last night at 10: 30pm. The front door has an entrance arrow pointing to a black door. I tug on the door a few times and it appears locked, but theres about 10 cars there and the lights are on.

I doubt its any place for a yellow boy anyways. LOL. Probably a good thing I couldn't get in.I went there years ago, that was quite a dive. Their door guy would say "how ya doing officer" (I suppose with a short haircut I do resemble that a bit and I guess he figured that any white guy walking in there acting like he had nothing to worry about must be some kind of cop). According to a dancer there they would sometimes lock the doors and relax the rules somewhat - operating like an afterhours place with girls giving BJs. Maybe that's what you ran into. I'm sure that's not news to the city's finest.

Jackbb
09-05-09, 09:00
Visited last Sunday, saw Debbie, slim, no tits, with cute face. And, a huge attitude. Agreed to .4 for hj, after one song she stands up to leave and says "Were done!". We agreed to 2 songs. I protested, but still tried to bargain with her. She says, "I get $$$$$ for fs!". I say I can get 2 girls for $$$. What an arrogant *****!. IMHO, this place is quite the ripoff: .5 cover,.675 beer, .1 VIP admission, plus donations. Total nearly $ and nothing.

Take my advice, save your money and visit an AMP.

Pussylicker2
09-05-09, 13:30
Visited last Sunday, saw Debbie, slim, no tits, with cute face. And, a huge attitude. Agreed to .4 for hj, after one song she stands up to leave and says "Were done!". We agreed to 2 songs. I protested, but still tried to bargain with her. She says, "I get $$$$$ for fs!". I say I can get 2 girls for $$$. What an arrogant *****!. IMHO, this place is quite the ripoff: .5 cover,.675 beer, .1 VIP admission, plus donations. Total nearly $ and nothing.

Take my advice, save your money and visit an AMP.I always ask how many songs will I get for whatever. You should never pay in advance, you don't have to. I would have gotten up, and given her .2 for the one song. If she bitches, let her. The worse that will happen is you get kicked out, but that won't happen. We all need to stand up to the rip offs. Boggies is a good place, I've been there dozens of times, never had a problem.

Chowhound
09-08-09, 09:36
I just noticed that the Sunset Strip (Michigan Ave, Detroit) has undergone a remodel (at least outwardly) New name is Starvin Marvin's. Design on the outside reminds me a little of the Flight Club's building.

GreyHare
09-08-09, 14:20
Thanks to a PM from a Detroit board member, I sojourned to Bogarts upon my arrival at DTW around 11:30 PM Friday night. With truth to the PM, the place is a dive. I went in and was certainly overdressed in my business casuals from the flight. Overall, the girls were OK with scores of 6-9 on my scale. The dancing was not much, just a bit of movement while standing there. There were 3 girls at a time. I did like that there was not a lot of pressure from the girls, only the shot girls but I never bought one for myself. Finally, after about 20 minutes, I was approached by Renee who was attired only in high heels and a thong. After some introductory conversation, things got better as it was easy to get a good feel both top and bottom. She spent considerable time feeling my instrument. It was clear more was ahead for me as she had to leave for a 3 dance set. Renee returned and persuaded me to adjourn to a small upstairs. There a guy collected a 0.1$ fee and I sat on a small chair. I got to suck for awhile and she offered FS for $$ and a BJ for 1.4$. So the latter proceeded. She was quite good and seemed reasonably wet as I fingered all around. Anyways it was a bit of a thrill having that done with others so nearby. I must admit I didn't look around much to see if the others were received a similar treatment or just getting dances. Overall I would rate the place a 2 but the experience an 8. PM if you would additional info.

Pussylicker2
09-09-09, 01:44
... she offered FS for $$ and a BJ for 1.4$.

You should never, never, pay more than 1$ for a bj in boggies. When I go there, I get them down to .7 or .8. I like the big room, and I always check out what everyone else is doing. That's a good way to see if you might like one of the other girls. I've actually finished a dance, and watched another girl finishing, and just gone up to the second girl and asked for a dance right there.

Sounds like you enjoyed your visit to motown.

Pussylicker2
09-09-09, 02:02
I hit Henry 8th (on middlebelt) about 4:30. Poor selection of girls, only a few, and all overweight. So I bailed and hit H8S. I got there in time for the day/nite finale. There were about 12-14 girls counting both shifts. One really cute, thin, young girl said she was visiting from Florida and it was her first day. I asked if she'd worked before, and she said she's worked 2 years in Florida. Said she couldn't believe what goes on in the back room. That ruled her out. I settled for "charlie", little heavy, but excellent bbbjcimws and dfk, 3 songs for $1.

Mattsi
09-13-09, 16:06
After reading the reports on here for the last couple years I finally made the trip to Southgate last night to visit the "Famous Henry" VIII. I Fucking LOVE this place. I wish every strip club was like this one. There is nothing like this anywhere in Ohio, I'm now seriously considering a move across the border. But anyway down to the details. Not five minutes after walking in a Big titted brunette comes up to me and starts rubbing my cock. She tells me she'll do a HJ for.5. Sounded good to me so off we go to the Back room. I've heard complaints about there not being any privacy, but for a FREAK like me it was right up my alley. After she was finished with me a headed back to the bar. Not long after, a Cute younger girl sits down next to me, she complains that she hasn't made much money tonight, so I know I have an advantage in the negotiations. We agree upon a BBBJ for.8 for "as long as it takes". After over ten songs I finally let her have it. Time really flies in this place and all of a sudden its 2 o'clock. So I'm desperate to get one more pop. Found a real cute little spinner to take to the back. She wants.6 for a two song HJ, not as good a value as I received earlier but what the Hell. I really hatted having to leave, I wish they stayed open later. But I WILL be back SOON! Can anyone tell what other clubs have this kind of mileage?

Gcd02
09-16-09, 16:19
Went in yesterday for the first time on a whim, wasn't financially prepared for the possibilities. Damn thats some crazy shit. To the guy who said before that tuesdays aren't a good day for mileage I'm not sure he knows what he's talking about. I didn't sample myself but I got the infamous dynasty offered.6 plus tip for a little hand to hand combat. Didn't have the cash, but she did introduce me to the place into a fine fashion through my jeans. Anyways there was an older woman and a really young flat chested girl making some guys dream in the vip room. I'd definitely hit up the flat chested girl next time. Also there was a taller coked out chick who offered anything and said it'd be cheaper to hit her up outside of work. I'd definitely go back, next time with more than.4 for dances though. All in all not a bad introduction.

Piktt
09-17-09, 01:06
Had a dream, went to H8s for the first time. Got a dance in the backroom with cfs for 80. Dreamed that a guy came in with a flashlight and shined it on the dude next to me, freaking out my dancer, who claimed that it was a cop checking. Anyone else have something like this? Otherwise it was a great dream, girls were very nice in my opinion, considering what was on offer.

Eightmileguy
09-17-09, 10:17
I am an aspiring Business Owner, and a service provides me with a report of small business who are up for sale. Todays report tells me the top three revenue producing adult clubs are owned by one individual, and they are for sale. I need to reply to find out more, but it begs the question, what three would you think they are? If I recall, BTs in Dearborn, and Fight Club are owned by the same guy... What would be the third?

EMG

CodSlapped
09-17-09, 13:59
I believe the third club would be Silver Criket in Dearborn.

Mind you, I only know that by talking to an employee.

From what I heard, the Criket at least has lost a lot of business in the last year.

Costanza
09-18-09, 17:19
I believe the third club would be Silver Criket in Dearborn.

Mind you, I only know that by talking to an employee.

From what I heard, the Criket at least has lost a lot of business in the last year.Guys,

BT's and Flight Club used to be owned by the same group of guys-now all three have different owners. Silver Criket has different owners-it is a family run business. Criket just remodeled a few months ago and it is a nice bar. Business is bad here, and elsewhere.

Ms Nia
09-20-09, 00:09
P.M. to find out where I'm playing

Gwailo
09-26-09, 11:55
Had a dream, went to H8s for the first time. Got a dance in the backroom with cfs for 80. Dreamed that a guy came in with a flashlight and shined it on the dude next to me, freaking out my dancer, who claimed that it was a cop checking. Anyone else have something like this? Otherwise it was a great dream, girls were very nice in my opinion, considering what was on offer.

If it was a cop he would have turned on the room light and checked everyone in there, not just one couple.

Mattsi
09-26-09, 14:20
Had a dream, went to H8s for the first time. Got a dance in the backroom with cfs for 80. Dreamed that a guy came in with a flashlight and shined it on the dude next to me, freaking out my dancer, who claimed that it was a cop checking. Anyone else have something like this? Otherwise it was a great dream, girls were very nice in my opinion, considering what was on offer.It seems like everytime I'm in the back room of this place someone is popping there head in to see whats going on. These guys are too CHEAP to buy there own "Dances" and they end up interrupting my fun. You would think though with everything that goes on in there they would install a door or at least a curtain.

Jhbrj
10-02-09, 18:44
Hi everyone,

I just moved to the area (well, about an hour away from DTW) from out of state a short while ago. I went to Bogart's for the first time in late August, and had a few nice dances that were a little more exciting than the types of dances I experienced in clubs where I used to live.

Anyway, I'm planning on a return trip on a weekday soon, and I was looking for a few pointers from the experts here. I'm not in the market for FS, but I may be inclined to add a few extras to the menu if I find the right dancer and the price is reasonable. If I'm looking to have the best time for my money, is Bogart's the best choice? Also, which day is best, in terms of number/quality of dancers, crowd, etc? Is it better to go on a day where they have $10 dances, or is it more likely to get more privacy or negotiate a better rate for extras on one of the other days? What seems to be the standard for tipping? I was kind of surprised on my recent visit that even though the place was pretty crowded, not many of the people stage-side were tipping the stage dancers.

And although I know it will vary with the dancer, what types of contact are considered "standard" with a lap dance around here, and what are the price ranges for various kinds of extras in your experience? And finally, what have you found to be the most diplomatic and respectable way to ask a dancer what's included in her standard dance, and what extras she offers and for how much?

Sorry for the rambling post with so many questions. I just thought I would call upon the collective wisdom of you all. Feel free to answer in PM if you don't want to take up lots of space in the thread.

Thanks in advance.

Truck Engineer
10-03-09, 17:12
Well said, I am new to the are as well and the same applies to me except I am a little further south. Any info would be appreciated. I might even go this Monday.

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

I just moved to the area (well, about an hour away from DTW) from out of state a short while ago. I went to Bogart's for the first time in late August, and had a few nice dances that were a little more exciting than the types of dances I experienced in clubs where I used to live.

Anyway, I'm planning on a return trip on a weekday soon, and I was looking for a few pointers from the experts here. I'm not in the market for FS, but I may be inclined to add a few extras to the menu if I find the right dancer and the price is reasonable. If I'm looking to have the best time for my money, is Bogart's the best choice? Also, which day is best, in terms of number/quality of dancers, crowd, etc? Is it better to go on a day where they have $10 dances, or is it more likely to get more privacy or negotiate a better rate for extras on one of the other days? What seems to be the standard for tipping? I was kind of surprised on my recent visit that even though the place was pretty crowded, not many of the people stage-side were tipping the stage dancers.

And although I know it will vary with the dancer, what types of contact are considered "standard" with a lap dance around here, and what are the price ranges for various kinds of extras in your experience? And finally, what have you found to be the most diplomatic and respectable way to ask a dancer what's included in her standard dance, and what extras she offers and for how much?

Sorry for the rambling post with so many questions. I just thought I would call upon the collective wisdom of you all. Feel free to answer in PM if you don't want to take up lots of space in the thread.

Thanks in advance.

Snafu2
10-03-09, 17:30
As a noob, your job is to RTFF and leave useful posts in order to gain respect, then you can expect more personal advice from other members. Don't expect to open up a new handle and get lots of people going out of their way to give you the inside scoop.

That's not how it's worked for me so far.

Bulls Eye
10-04-09, 00:36
You don't even sound right!

From
Hi All

Ms Nia
10-04-09, 01:06
I'm so happy someone is saying something about the new people.. Put some useful info on here and build a rep. And anybody coming around this way needs to come and see me I am one of the hottest providers in the downriver area.

Truck Engineer
10-04-09, 17:21
Forgive people for asking some questions. Like you never did, we forgot. You grew up all knowing.

Yawn. Been a member for a while and did all the reading one can do. Guess maybe this city isn't worth visiting if this is how people act. And after this, why WOULD anyone want to share in fo with you and not somewhere else.

Mattsi
10-05-09, 18:41
You guys can be pretty hard on the new guys sometimes. Just remember everyone's got to start somewhere, and we're all just trying to have some FUN! But the new members should take the time to RTFF, as I did a few years ago. There is alot of very useful information on here for a new "Hobbiest". The best advice I can give is to just read everything you can about H8S.

Kc Kappa
10-06-09, 00:44
Forgive people for asking some questions. Like you never did, we forgot. You grew up all knowing.

Yawn. Been a member for a while and did all the reading one can do. Guess maybe this city isn't worth visiting if this is how people act. And after this, why WOULD anyone want to share in fo with you and not somewhere else.

Its not that the people are being rude...yes we ALL had questions when we were brand new...its just that this is a special site and we are very protective of it. There could be anyone posing as a newbie and then we just spill our guts and the next thing you know LE is all over our stomping grounds.

Word of advice...read through the threads and get some experience on your own...report back to the group and then more people will be willing to share info...you have to build up a rapport and earn your stripes!

Knowing is half the battle GI JOE!!!

Truck Engineer
10-06-09, 20:55
That is a much more acceptable statement. To explain my side. I am not a frequent past visitor to this city section. With the economy and jobs people do have to move. I am much more fluent in other city's and do know that section more. Every area is different. Some places are like Spain, some like Mexico, and some like Vegas. You have to learn each area and it doesn't come by visiting places either. You have to fit in to the crowd and not look like a tourist and a Grengo.

I am sure you all understand this.

Thanks for your time and thanks for the polite reply below.

Its not that the people are being rude...yes we ALL had questions when we were brand new...its just that this is a special site and we are very protective of it. There could be anyone posing as a newbie and then we just spill our guts and the next thing you know LE is all over our stomping grounds.

Word of advice...read through the threads and get some experience on your own...report back to the group and then more people will be willing to share info...you have to build up a rapport and earn your stripes!

Knowing is half the battle GI JOE!!!

Tranger75
10-12-09, 19:20
Finally made my first visit to H8S Club on sunday.Reached around 4:30 PM , decent number of girls not a great place but as earlier told nice place to get extra's..Got BBBJCIMS done for $.4. Waited for couple of more hours for evening shift and got once again BBBJCIMS done for $.6. Girls are little bit over weight but who cares, nice place for extras. Thank you all for showing me such a good place. Looking to go back again :)

Mattsi
10-13-09, 13:45
Finally made my first visit to H8S Club on sunday.Reached around 4:30 PM , decent number of girls not a great place but as earlier told nice place to get extra's..Got BBBJCIMS done for $.4. Waited for couple of more hours for evening shift and got once again BBBJCIMS done for $.6. Girls are little bit over weight but who cares, nice place for extras. Thank you all for showing me such a good place. Looking to go back again :)I think you over payed a little for those services. These girls will normally do a BBBJ for.8 and the most I've EVER payed was $. You have to negotiate with them a little, if eveyone that goes in there just caves into there "Asking" price then it's going to make it harder for the rest of us to get good deals. Next time try going on a Friday or Saturday thats usually when the better looking girls are working.

Truck Engineer
10-13-09, 20:18
I made the trip to H8S on Monday just as they opened at 11:30 to about 3pm. I spent a lot of money, about $450. Spent some good time with Jamie, then Angelique, and then the best for last Brooklyn. Girls were all nice, and had good attitudes. There were quite a few nice ladies on the floor and about 12-15 total working. This place was not near as bad as some have made it out to be. You should see other places in other states if you think this is bad. This is a new favorite of mine. I promised this gilrs I wouldn't say prices and activities, they all ask me and were cautious. I guess they should be. Angelique did tell me she works regularly at both H8S and Bogarts and both places liked having her and her regulars would know where to find her on what days. To her, both clubs were the same. I didn't check out Bogarts. I was very tired and ready to go by the time 3pm hit.

Brooklyn, if you are reading this, next time you and I will go home together like we both wanted. I will find a way to make it happen.

Tranger75
10-13-09, 23:11
I think you over payed a little for those services. These girls will normally do a BBBJ for.8 and the most I've EVER payed was $. You have to negotiate with them a little, if eveyone that goes in there just caves into there "Asking" price then it's going to make it harder for the rest of us to get good deals. Next time try going on a Friday or Saturday thats usually when the better looking girls are working.When I was referring to $.4, I meant 40 $ not 140 $ , looks like confused you all and same for $.6 is 60 $. will sure visit back again on Friday or Saturday.

Sparkeyman
10-14-09, 18:36
When I was referring to $.4, I meant 40 $ not 140 $ , looks like confused you all and same for $.6 is 60 $. will sure visit back again on Friday or Saturday.Yeah you have to watch out for that. When I first started reading here a few years back I read and re-read that about the "$." contrivance a few times in the faq before it sunk in and I'm not even slow.

Don't know why anyone bothers. LE probably lurks here. They have probably even read the faq. It fools no one except the casual first time lurkers.

Mattsi
10-15-09, 13:15
When I was referring to $.4, I meant 40 $ not 140 $ , looks like confused you all and same for $.6 is 60 $. will sure visit back again on Friday or Saturday.Well I guess you did get a good deal then. Glad to hear you had a Good Time. I've heard of Girls asking for as much as $$ when they hear it's a guys first time there. I hate when the girls try to take advantage of a new guy, sounds like you did alright though.

Jim Hoekiller
10-16-09, 18:00
Went to the Hot Spot (Leggs) in Ypsi yesterday (Thursday). I figured wth i'll stop in on $10 Thursday for a dance or two. The time was about 4ish. The pickings were slim. The one black girl (didn't get her name) came over after she got off the stage and thanked me for the tip and said that she would be back after she gave someone else a lap dance. Hmmm. Sat there for a bit more. After a while a tall (5'10") white dancer came over and sat down. Her name is Sagan (she says her mom named her after Carl Sagan, the astrophysicist). She wears glasses, blonde curly hair, small tits (A-cup), not a whole lot of ass. When on stage, she danced to "brick house", but not much skill with the hips. I'm probably not giving a glowing report about her, but it gets better. We talk for a bit. I bum a smoke off of her. She claims to intellectual (physics, science and such). After a few songs, the first dancer came back and tried to cherry pick me from Sagan, but I declined.

We then went to the vip. She started to dance in the middle of the song. I asked if we could start on the next song. She just said she wouldn't charge for the rest of this song. She's dancing, with no skill at all. I mean she just bounces up and down on you. There was another dancer with her customer there. After the second song they left. I told her to turn around and grind me with her ass. She leans back against me with her back on my chest, I grab her pasty covered tits, then I reached down and started to play with her pussy (which I never do with dancers, but I was feeling daring because she wasn't turning me on well enough). I started over the panties, then went for the pussy full on. She didn't even flinch. She seemed to cum from it. So I asked if she did extra. She said head for 1.40. I said .8 was good for me. She agreed and went to work on the little homey bbbjcimws style. Will visit her real soon.

Gcd02
10-18-09, 04:35
This was my first time there tonight. All in all it was half and half on the dancers look wise. There was a older woman who called herself Desire. She was very attractive and I would have loved a dance from her BUT she talked me ear off and basically killed any kink vibe I had going. I should have left than, but this young girl (Erica) came over to me and asked if I wanted a dance. We got to talking further and she offered an oral lesson for 1.5. Seriously? I took the counter offer of a handshake for.5. Not energetic at all. It was nice to get off but I probably could have done it better myself. Don't know if I'll ever make the trip again. Has anyone had a better experience with a different dancer? I'd be interested to know.

Oregon2020
10-20-09, 12:57
So I stopped in to H8 on my way through town. My second visit after the first one was just absolutely great (I'm not one to complain about quality. I just like being there. I get giddy). I bought a beer, sat down, and watched the crowded stage for no more than a few minutes when a fairly attractive, older woman grabs me--yes, you got it--and says "you here for some fun? " I says "Yes" and, long story short, I left happy. But the odd part was that she rushed me like the building was going to burn down, claiming that other girls were going to complain, that the manager (to whom I gave a modest tip as modest insurance against just such a possibility) was going to call the cops, and that the universe would tear apart if I didn't jackrabbit. I was in the building no more than 10 minutes--which was fine with me because I really was in a hurry--but damn.

It is a great place.

Costanza
10-20-09, 17:50
So I stopped in to H8 on my way through town. My second visit after the first one was just absolutely great (I'm not one to complain about quality. I just like being there. I get giddy). I bought a beer, sat down, and watched the crowded stage for no more than a few minutes when a fairly attractive, older woman grabs me--yes, you got it--and says "you here for some fun? " I says "Yes" and, long story short, I left happy. But the odd part was that she rushed me like the building was going to burn down, claiming that other girls were going to complain, that the manager (to whom I gave a modest tip as modest insurance against just such a possibility) was going to call the cops, and that the universe would tear apart if I didn't jackrabbit. I was in the building no more than 10 minutes--which was fine with me because I really was in a hurry--but damn.

It is a great place.Hey:

Was this at Henry's North or South? If it was at south, she'd probably get fired by Don for non-performance! Anything goes at South. Also, the dancer's name would help all of us avoid her completely.

Oregon2020
10-21-09, 18:17
Hey:

Was this at Henry's North or South? If it was at south, she'd probably get fired by Don for non-performance! Anything goes at South. Also, the dancer's name would help all of us avoid her completely.H8 south.

She told me her name but I completely forgot it.

On purpose.

Quickly.

Ms Nia
10-22-09, 21:27
www.niaforyou.myescortpage.com if you guys are looking for a nice girl to see in a local club you cant go wrong with me. I have a exotic look and my dances are the best.

P.M.me for my location

Dagevin
10-24-09, 06:58
Was visiting town and decided to get the courage up to visit the famous Bogart. I am Asian so I wasn't sure what it would be like, especially given that the place looks like a shack from the outside. Once inside, no one really paid any attention to me, and the place is actually pretty cozy. Once I started tipping the waitress, girls (all white, I was surprised), started coming up to me. I had nice dances with a number of girls, all pretty young. One offered me extra, and I saw BJ in the "VIP" area. However, wasn't in the mood, so decided to stick to dances. I have to say it really was a nice place; if I am ever back that way, I will definitely visit. I only have two complaints. One, the VIP area really is too small and uncomfortable; also, they have some really new dancers who really didn't know how to dance.

Jabba
10-25-09, 19:50

It is a great place.Sounds like that may have been Desiree. Did she have a gap between her front teeth? If so, that was here. She is a little flighty to say the least.

Crossctry
10-26-09, 02:00
I am Asian so I wasn't sure what it would be like,.

I never realized there were any other colors in a strip club other than green and pink.

Looking Around
10-26-09, 10:27
Sounds like that may have been Desiree. Did she have a gap between her front teeth? If so, that was here. She is a little flighty to say the least.

I doubt that it was Desiree. She talks a lot, and "flighty" is an understatement (more like "space case") but does not do anything in the way of extras beyond maybe a quick handshake.

Cloudstrfe
10-26-09, 22:21
I went to Bogart's a few months back and met Dynasty. She offered a "full" dance for 250, to which I replied "I'd go for half of that" and she agreed. Kind of rushed, but still a good time.

Stopped by Bogart's today and crossed paths with Dynasty again. I reminded her of the previous agreement to which she replied "that was a really good deal. How about 140? " After a pause she said "okay, if 120 was really what you had your heart set on." We were alone in the vip so it wasn't as rushed. However, the "full" dance wasn't doing it for me so she hopped off and got the job done orally. I ended up giving her the 140 because I admired her "get the job done" attitude!

Tractorman
10-27-09, 13:25
Getting south to H8S is tough for me

Which of the 8-Miles clubs are reliable for offering extras at reasonable prices?

Thanks in advance

DarkSilver
10-28-09, 02:29
Heard an ad on wrif today the Landing Strip has reopened

Warpig2000
10-28-09, 09:53
Heard an ad on wrif today the Landing Strip has reopened

Landing Strip is now under the same ownership thet runs Subis in Southgate. The re-opening was initially supposed to be on October 1, but aparently there was some extensive remodelling done to the bar, and it took an extra couple of weeks to complete.

Fuddzie
10-31-09, 17:10
Landing Strip is now under the same ownership thet runs Subis in Southgate. The re-opening was initially supposed to be on October 1, but aparently there was some extensive remodelling done to the bar, and it took an extra couple of weeks to complete.Friend and I want to Landing Strip this afternoon around 3pm. No dancers until 6:30. Looked the same to us.

Member #3999
11-10-09, 19:47
Has anyone ever seen or heard of a hot blonde girl named Linzay, dances at players on 8 mile?

Huge rack, looks about 25, tattoo on her belly and a tramp stamp?

Snafu2
11-10-09, 21:48
How about this? This might kill the Detroit strip club business. Pasties, no VIP, no lapdances, 6 foot "air rule".

http://www.detnews.com/article/20091110/METRO/911100425/Detroit-City-Council-to-vote-on-strip-club-restrictions

Mister Slate
11-11-09, 11:15
How about this? This might kill the Detroit strip club business. Pasties, no VIP, no lapdances, 6 foot "air rule".

http://www.detnews.com/article/20091110/METRO/911100425/Detroit-City-Council-to-vote-on-strip-club-restrictionsA couple of thousand ex-dancers on craigslist and the street trying to make grocery money. Bit of a boost for the flint bars, big boost for inkster, romulus. Hurt property values? I suppose a few houses on streets right next to a bar on eight mile (worth very little anyway) would go up a few bucks while the city would have a couple of dozen formerly high value clubs abandoned. Those liquor/caberet licenses would have no real value and the buildings wouldn't have any other value. Most RE in the city of detroit is near worthless with or without topless clubs.

Bigboi47
11-11-09, 13:27

http://www.detnews.com/article/20091110/METRO/911100425/Detroit-City-Council-to-vote-on-strip-club-restrictions
No alcohol is also on the table this wont stand in the courts.

Sparkeyman
11-11-09, 18:16

http://www.detnews.com/article/20091110/METRO/911100425/Detroit-City-Council-to-vote-on-strip-club-restrictions I have seen more crime outside of night clubs as opposed to strip clubs. More fights, more drugs and definitely more drunk drivers. Most strip clubs that are on the periphery of Detroit and in the suburbs go out of their way to make sure nothing happens in the immediate area around the club. And you thought the parking lot attendants only parked cars?

Member #5483
11-12-09, 03:08
I have seen more crime outside of night clubs as opposed to strip clubs. More fights, more drugs and definitely more drunk drivers. Most strip clubs that are on the periphery of Detroit and in the suburbs go out of their way to make sure nothing happens in the immediate area around the club. And you thought the parking lot attendants only parked cars?Reminds me of when "Kwa-me" championed the (now defunct) JohnTV system to expose all the "immoral behavior" of hobbyists in Detroit.

Then he gets civilly defrocked for raunchy texts, philandering, etc. What a joke.

Michigan Guy
12-01-09, 15:34
Happened to be down by Henry's South yesterday around 2 p.m. Stopped in and was disappointed at the selection of dancers. Had been in a couple of other times and the girls were relatively thin and good looking. Saw two girls who were way over weight, one of which approached me and as she got closer I think she had to be close to 50+.

After blowing a couple of the girls off (sorry for the pun), a talkative 30 year old +/- "Angelic/Angelica" came over and we chatted.

She convinced me to sample the VIP dance where I discovered she was multilingual. Pretty Fluent also.

Left 120 lighter but happy that I had been there.

Be careful but enjoy.

Michguy

Ohtommy
12-02-09, 02:04
Was in town recently and went to this club. The place has been remodeled they tell me. I don't know what it looked like b4, but it is now nice. All dancers were black and thick, excpet one who was white and thick, so if you don't like thick, stay away. I do like thick quite a bit. I met Sparkle and we had a very good time. I was strapped for time but believe extras were available had I been asking. If you like girls thick but pretty, this is the place. Now, I was the only white guy there, so if that bothers you, stay away. I had no problems from any girls or the customers. I would recommend and will return when in town again.

Js911
12-02-09, 02:33
I just read the article about the vote on 11/20 by the city council. Does anyone here know the results? I live down in Ohio and have been thinking about making a trip up to Detroit to check out some of the infamous bars. If this passes I would need to know when it takes effect so I would not miss the fun. Something similar to this happened in Orlando when I was living down there and it killed most of the clubs.

Bigboi47
12-03-09, 14:38
I just read the article about the vote on 11/20 by the city council. Does anyone here know the results? I live down in Ohio and have been thinking about making a trip up to Detroit to check out some of the infamous bars. If this passes I would need to know when it takes effect so I would not miss the fun. Something similar to this happened in Orlando when I was living down there and it killed most of the clubs.
No vote took place the new council next year gets to take up the issue. So no changes yet.

Bigboi47
12-03-09, 14:40
Should be open soon as early as next week. The got the liquor license approved by the state.

Gcd02
12-03-09, 14:45
Went in on a Thursday (few weeks back) right after they opened (12:30 pm). Didn't partake but watched 2 guys get BBBJ, DATY, HJ, and one of them BBFS. One of the girls doing extras was older with red curly hair, and the other was younger, semi-chubby, with a shit ton of tats.

I settled for the 10 dollar dances from this fine ass brunette chick who said she didn't do extras but told me that a few of the girls did. I sat back and enjoyed the show while she was grinding on my lap.

ISeePorno
12-05-09, 08:48
Went in on a Thursday (few weeks back) right after they opened (12:30 pm). Didn't partake but watched 2 guys get BBBJ, DATY, HJ, and one of them BBFS. One of the girls doing extras was older with red curly hair, and the other was younger, semi-chubby, with a shit ton of tats.

I settled for the 10 dollar dances from this fine ass brunette chick who said she didn't do extras but told me that a few of the girls did. I sat back and enjoyed the show while she was grinding on my lap.Are you talking about the Hot Spot in Belleville with the band aids on the nipples?

Pussylicker2
12-05-09, 20:26
Went to H8S this afternoon. Its been awhile since I've been there, but its still the same. There was a lot of tonnage in the dancers, the only thin one was black. So if you like "thick" girls, thats the place. Suzy Q, the older woman from thailand with big fake hooters was there, but my last time with her she wasn't real good. I settled on Ivy, looks like she's in her 20's, and has a lot of tattoos. After the first song I whipped him out, and she started stroking. No disscussion yet. Then she turned around, so I stuck my finger up her butt. Then I said "how about sucking it", and she did. BBBJ, CIMWS, she was quite good. I offered her .8 and she was happy. She said she's only been there for a week, she used to work at leggs.

Snafu2
12-05-09, 21:42
After the first song I whipped him out, and she started stroking. No disscussion yet. Then she turned around, so I stuck my finger up her butt. Then I said "how about sucking it", and she did.PL2, why am I surprised at your boldness? That's a classic! Wish I could have seen her face. I took a girl to the back one night (is Wednesday their $10 night?) and she proceeded to explain to me that the $10 dances were 'no contact' and for contact, I had to pay the full $20. She gave me a full contact dance, and I was going to pay her the $10 she earned, but I only had $20's in my pocket. If I was thinking straight, I would have asked the bouncer to split it for me. I never think straight in there.

Pussylicker2
12-06-09, 03:23
PL2, why am I surprised at your boldness? That's a classic! Wish I could have seen her face. I took a girl to the back one night (is Wednesday their $10 night?) and she proceeded to explain to me that the $10 dances were 'no contact' and for contact, I had to pay the full $20. She gave me a full contact dance, and I was going to pay her the $10 she earned, but I only had $20's in my pocket. If I was thinking straight, I would have asked the bouncer to split it for me. I never think straight in there.
Her name is Ivy, she has a nipple ring, said she lost the other. She's not a hottie, but compared to what was in there, she was above average. I've seen some really hot girls in H8S, but not today. Good attitude, and friendly.

Gcd02
12-06-09, 12:02
Is there any other hot spot that you know of?

Are you talking about the Hot Spot in Belleville with the band aids on the nipples?

Eightmileguy
12-08-09, 11:58
After three of four years of absence from this club, I decided to stop in for an hour or two yesterday afternoon around 2pm. Here is what I found:

PARKING: $6 Valet is nearly mandatory, as there is little other parking in the area. The store next door is very ANTI-Club, so they threaten towing to all club goers to keep people out. Not horrible, but a cost.

COVER-COAT Check: Nothing at 2pm on a Monday, but my guess is there will be mandatory coat checks and cover on most evenings, and maybe during the lunch hours.

ATMOSPHERE: No big changes, as already reported, but nice. Decent booths, very high so you do not see between them. Makes it comfy for the girls to snuggle up to you and work their VIP charm.

DRINKS: This got my head spinning. $12 for mixed drinks, $9 for beers, and $7. 75 for a short glass of soda. I guess there are promo prices during happy hour and lunchtime, but at 2pm, it goes to standard pricing (Lucky ME).

FOOD: Hey, we are not there for the Food, but if they offer good food, it could be a draw. There is a "Chef" and it seems they are trying to be a lunch destination, so we will see how that goes.

TRAFFIC: On a Monday at 2pm in early December, I expected a small crowd, but still a crowd. Its almost the Holidays. Right? Well, there were about 6-7 girls, and I was one of two customers during the 75 minutes I spent there. Not too many folks know the Strip is open again.

VIP Area & Dances: The VIP area for dances is pretty unique. The area looks an office cubicle area with 4 cubes. There is a nice contemporary leather chair that makes for easy lay-back, and have fun. Very private, and if I had pressed things, and put some $$ on the table, I am guessing there are extras offered here.

GIRLS: I only talked to India, and got a single dance from her. She was a fair skinned black woman who looked 22, but really is 28. Decent gal, with a story (they all have one). The other girls were all decent looking (6-8), so no one was ugly, but no one was strikingly beautiful either. Typical Club fare. Waitress was agressive as I was the only Patron of the afternoon, or so it seemed.

India: She was very huggy. Kissy, from my first sit down, and then was happy to allow my hands to roam in the VIP area. Nothing in the lower regions, but full contact of her chest and she did her share of grinding all areas of my body. I am guessing, she would get a little dirty, but not H8S kinda dirty.

Overall, I would not go back, as this is just too expensive to not have top. TOP shelf talent. It seems like the owners (They own Subi's too) are trying to become profitable in 90 days off the drinks. A bit surprising, since Subi's has been around for quite some time, so they must know how to run a club. I just felt like they had their hand deep in my pocket the entire time I was there. I hear they will have some very good food deals on Thursdays and Fridays. I might stop back to see how that is.

Enjoy!

EMG

Member #4064
12-08-09, 20:42
Wow, I think those prices are a bit outrageous for Michigan. I was in San Francisco for a few days and although I understand it does not compare to Michigan their prices were really off the charts. I was lured in by the dancers hanging outside the club. They promised the moon, stars etc. Once inside after paying the $20. door charge they offered drinks. Don't fall down but they were charging over $20. per drink. I am embarrassed to say I bought a drink but when the light came on in my head I finally seen the idiot sign.

I won't be going to the Landing Strip anytime soon. There are too many other choices but you do get better looking women at the better clubs.

Bigboi47
12-09-09, 16:15
$9 dollar beers! They have got to be kidding at 2 in the afternoon most clubs have reduced drink prices during the day. They are not Flight Club or The Penthouse. I wonder how much the drinks are there. Hustler Club opened Tuesday Dec 8 I wonder how much they charge for a beer during the day.

Explorer46
12-10-09, 08:17
Very hot dancer formerly at Glass City Showgirls, McKenzie, rumored to be dancing at Alcatraz, Bogarts, Henry's N. She is definitely one of the best. Any one had luck fiinding her or is she retired? Would like to see her again.

Member #4085
12-10-09, 22:01
After three of four years of absence from this club, I decided to stop in for an hour or two yesterday afternoon around 2pm. Here is what I found:

PARKING: $6 Valet is nearly mandatory, as there is little other parking in the area. The store next door is very ANTI-Club, so they threaten towing to all club goers to keep people out. Not horrible, but a cost.

COVER-COAT Check: Nothing at 2pm on a Monday, but my guess is there will be mandatory coat checks and cover on most evenings, and maybe during the lunch hours.

ATMOSPHERE: No big changes, as already reported, but nice. Decent booths, very high so you do not see between them. Makes it comfy for the girls to snuggle up to you and work their VIP charm.

DRINKS: This got my head spinning. $12 for mixed drinks, $9 for beers, and $7. 75 for a short glass of soda. I guess there are promo prices during happy hour and lunchtime, but at 2pm, it goes to standard pricing (Lucky ME).

FOOD: Hey, we are not there for the Food, but if they offer good food, it could be a draw. There is a "Chef" and it seems they are trying to be a lunch destination, so we will see how that goes.

TRAFFIC: On a Monday at 2pm in early December, I expected a small crowd, but still a crowd. Its almost the Holidays. Right? Well, there were about 6-7 girls, and I was one of two customers during the 75 minutes I spent there. Not too many folks know the Strip is open again.

VIP Area & Dances: The VIP area for dances is pretty unique. The area looks an office cubicle area with 4 cubes. There is a nice contemporary leather chair that makes for easy lay-back, and have fun. Very private, and if I had pressed things, and put some $$ on the table, I am guessing there are extras offered here.

GIRLS: I only talked to India, and got a single dance from her. She was a fair skinned black woman who looked 22, but really is 28. Decent gal, with a story (they all have one). The other girls were all decent looking (6-8), so no one was ugly, but no one was strikingly beautiful either. Typical Club fare. Waitress was agressive as I was the only Patron of the afternoon, or so it seemed.

India: She was very huggy. Kissy, from my first sit down, and then was happy to allow my hands to roam in the VIP area. Nothing in the lower regions, but full contact of her chest and she did her share of grinding all areas of my body. I am guessing, she would get a little dirty, but not H8S kinda dirty.

Overall, I would not go back, as this is just too expensive to not have top. TOP shelf talent. It seems like the owners (They own Subi's too) are trying to become profitable in 90 days off the drinks. A bit surprising, since Subi's has been around for quite some time, so they must know how to run a club. I just felt like they had their hand deep in my pocket the entire time I was there. I hear they will have some very good food deals on Thursdays and Fridays. I might stop back to see how that is.

Enjoy!

EMGNow THATS a detailed report!!

Js911
12-18-09, 02:47
Depending on the weather I'm thinking of making a trip to Detroit on the 29th and 30th to visit one or more strip clubs. I'm thinking of going to H8. Not sure where else would be good so that's why if I could get a local that wants to go out it would be a great addition. It's always better to have a friend (even it's a new friend from the forum) to go out with. PM me and we can make some tentative plans. I'm not a big drinker so I can be the DD for the night if needed.

Crossctry
12-19-09, 01:55
Depending on the weather I'm thinking of making a trip to Detroit on the 29th and 30th to visit one or more strip clubs. I'm thinking of going to H8. Not sure where else would be good so that's why if I could get a local that wants to go out it would be a great addition. It's always better to have a friend (even it's a new friend from the forum) to go out with. PM me and we can make some tentative plans. I'm not a big drinker so I can be the DD for the night if needed.

It's a strip club, you can pick up 5 wingmen named Jackson at the ATM on your way to the club!

Caille
12-21-09, 03:32
First report ever.

Last Saturday evening I was in Detroit and after having stalked this forum I decided to give it a go. Against my best knowledge I first went to H8 north. After cover and getting a beer I had a seat. I was quickly joined by a good looking brunette with big ole titties in only a thong who decided the best place to sit was on my lap. I didn't mind. Blah blah blah she was due on stage. I said I'd hang around for a bit.

Next was a skinny blonde with glazed over eyes in a tank top, thong and leg warmers. She asked what I was doing in a titty bar that night. I said I was there for titties. She asked if I wanted to play around with hers. I said maybe later. She said she would let me try for free and pulled her top down showing off her pierced b-cups which she shoved in my face. She then asked if I wanted to have some fun. I've read these reports. I inquired to what type of fun could be had. She said it depended on how much fun I wanted to have and how much money I had. She left to chase more $$$.

There was one amazing looking black girl, small tits but amazing face, legs, ass and tummy. She was into some black guy there so I bailed for Bogart's.

This place was another story.

I sat down and almost instantly had a beer and a pretty strawberry blond named Bridget with bigger b's or small c's next to me. Her hands were on my cock right there when another waitress came over. This waitress looked like she had some familiarity with meth and creeped me out. The pretty waitress thanked me for chasing her away. A shot girl asked if I wanted to buy her a drink. I declined. Bridget said she'd prefer if I saved my money to have fun with up upstairs. I asked what kind of fun I'd have up stairs as she jacked me off through my pants. "Lots of fun". She told me personal shit about her life, claimed to be new and to be "so attracted" to me. I told her I just didn't want to CIMP. She said that wouldn't be an issue. I'm not ugly but I'm nothing special- not the kind of guy I would think a stripper would be attracted to. I had my doubts. They had some showcase so she had to get on stage but asked if she could keep her purse on my table. Sure. By this time I realized I'd have to use the ATM if I wanted more fun. I stayed at the table and with her purse. When the showcase was over I said I'd have to hit up the ATM soon. She led me up upstairs, I paid for my bracelet and tipped the guy at the "door" just in case.

She had set up two chairs right across from each other to the right of where I came in. I sat down and after about 30 seconds of her grinding on me, her hands were taking off my belt and pants. DFK and then she was working it handily. I've never had this happen to me before at a strip club. Another stripper and customer came upstairs, she looked at me, winked and kept walking off to the left. DFK again and I was ready. I've never been this fast before. She kept spitting on it and working it. She said she'd never done this before, but was aware of other girls who did. I played along. I begged her to speak French to me. "You better take care of me" and I was done about 20 seconds into it. Faster than ever. I don't know if it was just because I was kind of in public or what. It was good but toothy. CIMWSp.

Gave her $1. 35 after hitting up the ATM and what was in my wallet, said that was all I could do. She took it and I and left.

Next day $900 was charged to my debit card in Britain. It wouldn't surprise me if there was a skimmer on that machine.

Bigboi47
12-21-09, 15:36
Callie that was a great report, sorry to hear about the ATM mishap. Besides the high transaction fee they charge at strip clubs. Now we gotta worry about some scam happening.

Snafu2
12-21-09, 16:10
Hey,

Great trip report! You're getting atarted off right. I'll remember not to use that ATM. (I try not to use them at all due to the insane fees). Glad you got taken care of.

Snafu2

Jakyl25
12-21-09, 20:50
She told me personal shit about her life, claimed to be new and to be "so attracted" to me. I have gotten this exact same sell from her before, a few times. Your instincts were right about whether or not she was being honest about it.

I admit I did buy it the first time though.

Pete3854
12-23-09, 09:48
Was in town on business this week. Stopped at Henry's around noon, I was the only customer in there. Jamie came up, gave me a hug, sat down and rubbeb my cock while we talked, she told me she wanted to make me cum, and swallow my load. LOL She wanted $1. 0 but we settled on $. 80. We were the only ones in the vip room, she went to work and had it done in 3 songs. There were some very BIG ladies there also. I ignored them. Sam was a nice looking thin gal, talked to her awhile, but did not get any dances. Then Deana sat next to me and talked a while, I told her I had already been in the vip room and needed time to recharge. She laughed and still sat and talked to me for an hour or so. We agreed on $. 8 for a BJ for as long as it took. She did a great job and had it done in 3 songs also. Started to cum in her mouth, but she pulled it out and had a napkin to clean me up with. I will be back.

Truck Engineer
12-29-09, 15:45
Went up north to motor town this weekend. Started out at H8S. Been there before during day shift and loved it. Went this time and got there right at shift change. Lots of nice girls leaving and nothing but heavyweights left on nights. Left after an hour of being depressed. Went to Bogarts. Lots of nice lady's. Place is packed. Not one dancer willing to provide all out extras like H8s but did have a nice time with "normal" dances and hands were free to do as pleased. Only thing I could get was HJ and I didn't even ask for that. She said no charge, I did tip her well as I left later though.

Very disappointed in evening shift at H8's. Learned my lesson there.

Snafu2
12-31-09, 10:12
[QUOTE=Truck Engineer]Only thing I could get was HJ and I didn't even ask for that. She said no charge, I did tip her well as I left later though.[QUOTE]

What's the name of the dancer giving HJ's gratis? That's a deal!

Costanza
12-31-09, 13:16
If the HJ isn't included in the $20 or $25 dance price, then I walk away and find a girl that offers higher mileage. In this economy, an HJ is not an 'extra', IMO. I don't need to pay more for an HJ-I can do that myself if need be.

Truck Engineer
12-31-09, 14:50
[QUOTE=Truck Engineer]Only thing I could get was HJ and I didn't even ask for that. She said no charge, I did tip her well as I left later though.[QUOTE]

What's the name of the dancer giving HJ's gratis? That's a deal!She liked me, don't they always :-)

Sorry, don't know her name.

Two clubs and late night and long drive home.

Memory did a reboot.

AllwaysLookin
01-01-10, 14:30

What's the name of the dancer giving HJ's gratis? That's a deal!

Not too much if you need to buy 10 dances at $20 eacher.

Costanza
01-01-10, 21:54
[QUOTE=Snafu2][QUOTE=Truck Engineer]Only thing I could get was HJ and I didn't even ask for that. She said no charge, I did tip her well as I left later though.

Not too much if you need to buy 10 dances at $20 eacher.At $20 or $25 per song, an HJ had better be included. I would walk away if a dancer asked for more cash for an HJ. Someone there will do a lot more than a HJ for $20 per song.

Biff3950
01-06-10, 21:46
If you like young, willing, black women try this place.How willing?

Gcd02
01-07-10, 13:51
Than you'll never know. Couldn't help myself on that one.

How willing?

Member #5668
01-07-10, 20:26
Went to H8's today, only been once before about a year ago. Got a good dance from Deanna, then one from Lori. Just curious if anybody knows anything about these two. Also talked to Jamie, I remember talking to her a year ago, and it looks like she got her teeth fixed, and looks pretty good. Lori, Deanna, and Jamie all look great, Cali had a great body, but horrible looking lips. Way better looking girls then the ones down here in Toledo.

Thanks

Pete3854
01-11-10, 13:40
Went to H8's today, only been once before about a year ago. Got a good dance from Deanna, then one from Lori. Just curious if anybody knows anything about these two. Also talked to Jamie, I remember talking to her a year ago, and it looks like she got her teeth fixed, and looks pretty good. Lori, Deanna, and Jamie all look great, Cali had a great body, but horrible looking lips. Way better looking girls then the ones down here in Toledo.

ThanksWhat's to know? If you got a great dance from them, you know all there is to know. Just ask them for takeout and see if it is available.

Roger Greene
01-12-10, 08:59

Thanks

Deanna is available for take out. I have seen her several times outside the bar. she leaves on the far east side of the state almost to canada near me so it works out great.

Barond
01-12-10, 11:09
The streets were bare as hell. No girls at Cass Corridor/Michigan Ave stroll/ Vernor stroll.

I popped into 3 strip clubs and got blitzed really bad. Really a bucket of beers isn't too pricy at any of these places. First up was Starvin Marvins. Lame- none of the girls interested me, but they do serve a really strong long island and I left feelin a little buzzed already. I only stayed here 15 minutes.

Then went over to Venus. About 5 or 6 girls. I talked to a few girls then a thicker white girl with a nice azz booty pulls me to the back after I had 5 beers in me. I said I was looking into doing business. How much is F/S? She says she knows the owner, etc etc. Won't get into trouble, etc. Usually asks for 150 but 100 would do on a day like today. I ask her if she uses a condom. She says yeah, but she did say money talks. I was thinking of making a BBFSCIP offer. She is flexible with f/s positions. I got up after 1 dance and said I would be a good boy today, but that I need to get back here and handle this business. She said she needed to make 200 bucks today. Didn't ask what for.

Then the surprise of the day. I wander over to Pantheon. Get a bucket of beers. A young, smooth 20 year old white girl comes over and starts talking. I'm touching/fonding her body and I can tell she likes it (thats what they are there for right? LOL). She is easy to talk to. Well I was talking to the bum in the restroom who gives you soap/paper towel and she says that the girl is a sweetie pie and does business. Well, I get a dance and she gets completely nude. That makes me rock hard instantly. Nice pussy. I asked her what kind of dollars she was looking for. 30 minutes is 175. 15 minutes is 100. She also did a cop check. Could have fooled me- I would think she was innocent as cute as she was. A little thick, but nice skin and azz. Look for shorter, black hair with a stud above her lip. She does look like a girl I remember on backpage.

Barond
01-12-10, 11:11
The streets were bare as hell. No girls at Cass Corridor/Michigan Ave stroll/ Vernor stroll.

I popped into 3 strip clubs and got blitzed really bad. Really a bucket of beers isn't too pricy at any of these places. First up was Starvin Marvins. Lame- none of the girls interested me, but they do serve a really strong long island and I left feelin a little buzzed already. I only stayed here 15 minutes.

Then went over to Venus. About 5 or 6 girls. I talked to a few girls then a thicker white girl with a nice azz booty pulls me to the back after I had 5 beers in me. I said I was looking into doing business. How much is F/S? She says she knows the owner, etc etc. Won't get into trouble, etc. Usually asks for 150 but 100 would do on a day like today. I ask her if she uses a condom. She says yeah, but she did say money talks. I was thinking of making a BBFSCIP offer. She is flexible with f/s positions. I got up after 1 dance and said I would be a good boy today, but that I need to get back here and handle this business. She said she needed to make 200 bucks today. Didn't ask what for.

Then the surprise of the day. I wander over to Pantheon. Get a bucket of beers. A young, smooth 20 year old white girl comes over and starts talking. I'm touching/fonding her body and I can tell she likes it (thats what they are there for right? LOL). She is easy to talk to. Well I was talking to the bum in the restroom who gives you soap/paper towel and she says that the girl is a sweetie pie and does business. Well, I get a dance and she gets completely nude. That makes me rock hard instantly. Nice pussy. I asked her what kind of dollars she was looking for. 30 minutes is 175. 15 minutes is 100. She also did a cop check. She gave me the best lap dance I have gotten in a while and excellent F/S. Could have fooled me- I would think she was innocent as cute as she was. A little thick, but nice skin and azz. Look for shorter, black hair with a stud above her lip. She does look like a girl I remember on backpage.

Pete3854
01-12-10, 11:18
Deanna is available for take out. I have seen her several times outside the bar. she leaves on the far east side of the state almost to canada near me so it works out great.I have seen her outside the club for takeout also. She is a great time.

Paul Kolman
01-13-10, 07:26
I drove to Detriot from Wis. ands stopped at Henry 8 north. There was a $5 cover and I sat at the bar. Ordered a drink. Almost instantly a girl came over and introduced herself. I shook her hand and then she grabbed me and started playing with me. She said it was a Henry the 8 hand shake. I bought he a drink $ 10 and we talked while she still played. It was $ 10 dance on Monday. we went back for a dance and I paid $10 one time entry. Then $10 per dance plus tip. Crazy open room with chairs and not private at all. She sat on my lap and asked if he could come out to play and I said yes. Good dance and I left a happy man. I will go there again when i'm in town.

Boomboom2009
01-16-10, 22:59
Dove there today around 3:30 sat down had a beer and here comes haily good looks big tits tells me she would bbbj for 100 agreed on 50 plus 10 to go in plus 10 for her drink was very bad 2 songs and we where out of there total rip off will not repeat!!!!

Happy Pantss
01-20-10, 13:23
Review: Nicole at Henry VIII South

Date: Dayshift, Monday, 01-18-2010
Provider: Nicole
Phone: (734) 285-8829
City: Southgate
State: Michigan 48195
Area / Address: 15480 Dix Toledo Rd
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Provider Category: Stripper
Activities: CBJ, CFS available
Session Length Scheduled: to completion with no time limit
Total Paid: 0.00
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: long blond past shoulder
Race: Cauasian
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Where did you hear about this provider? Walk in
Provider`s Body: B cup, full size body
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Sweet
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes
Comments: Offer $100.00 for some VIP fun, but I decided to not take her offer seen I would like to try new talent.

Happy Pantss
01-20-10, 13:35
Review: Holly(wood) at Henry VIII South
Provider: Holly(wood)
Hair Color and Length: long sandy blond with highlights past shoulder
Provider`s Body: B cup
Comments: Offer $300.00 for some outside fun, but I decided to not take her offer since I would like to try new talent.

Happy Pantss
01-20-10, 13:36
Review: Deanna at Henry VIII South
Provider: Deanna
Hair Color and Length: long sandy blond with highlights past shoulder
Provider`s Body: D cup
Comments: I had some fun with her before. She gave me her new phone for some outside fun. She allowed me to give out her number if other members are interested, but I will only give the phone out if you have atleast to two reports, or you can meet her week days during the dayshift.

Happy Pantss
01-20-10, 13:37
Review: Pleasure aka Phoebe at Bogart's Lounge
Date: Nightshift, Monday, 01-18-2010
Provider: Pleasure aka Phoebe
Phone or Pager: (734) 595-6677
City: Inkster
State: Michigan 48141
Area / Address: 30100 Michigan Avenue
Activities: CFS not available, BJ not available
Session Length Scheduled: none
Total Paid: 0
Hair Color and Length: long blonde
Race: Caucasian
Perfume/Fragrance: Natural
Provider`s Body: B cup
Would you recommend this Provider to others? No
Comments: Unattractive blonde, giving lap dance only

Happy Pantss
01-20-10, 13:39
Review: Rena at Bogart's Lounge
Date: Nightshift, Monday, 01-18-2010
Provider: Rena
Activities: CFS available, BJ available
Hair Color and Length: past shoulder length dark hair, straight, part in middle
Race: Latin
Provider`s Body: B cup, full thick size body
Comments: Another nightshift dancer recommended Rena if I wanted some extra, but I am not attractive to Rena. There are better looking girls during the dayshift at Bogart’s Lounge. Rena is really to play, and she has her own protection.

Happy Pantss
01-20-10, 13:39
Review: Amy at Bogart's Lounge
Date: Nightshift, 9:00 P.M., Monday, 01-18-2010
Provider: Amy
Activities: CFS not available, BJ not available
Hair Color and Length: past shoulder length brunette hair, straight, part in middle
Provider`s Body: B cup, average size body, with glasses
Comments: She is very nice to talk to, but she is not willing to go the extra mile, but she recommended Rena if I was interested in extra fun.

Happy Pantss
01-20-10, 13:40
Review: Chy at Bogart's Lounge
Date: Nightshift, 8:00 P.M., Monday, 01-18-2010
Provider: Chy
Activities: CFS not available, BJ not available, DFK available with the right guy
Hair Color and Length: past shoulder length brunette hair, straight, part in middle
Provider`s Body: B cup, slim
Comments: Nightshift girls are not as willing to play as much as dayshift girls. Chy is an attractive young girl, but if you are looking for action go during the dayshift.

Happy Pantss
01-20-10, 13:41
Review: German European MILF at Bogart's Lounge
Date: Nightshift, 10:00 P.M., Monday, 01-18-2010
Provider: Forgot her name
Activities: CFS
Session Length Scheduled: to completion, unrushed
Total Paid: 1.00
Hair Color and Length: past shoulder length sandy blond hair, straight, part in middle
Race: Cauasian, German European
Provider`s Body: B cup, slim, tall
Comments: This is one of the most beautiful girl that I have ever met at Bogart’s Lounge. She works night-shift only on varies days of the week. She is divorced and a little old, but she still has the best looking European model like facial features compare to the other 25 year old girls in the club. She had two kids, but her body is still very nice and slim. She has a very soft and sexy voice. If you see her, tell her Happypants said hi, and you might get the Happypants special, and report back here.

At first she seems cold, tired, and unenthusiastic, but it takes time to get to know her. She is very sweet and nice. After CFS, she stayed with me up in the VIP room for a few dances before she and I parted way. I have been with many girls at Bogart's Lounge, and I have never been with a girl twice at Bogart's Lounge because there are many girls to chose from, thus why repeat with the same girl, but she is very beautiful, so I am willing to make an except to see here more than once.

I would like to keep her all to myself, but I want to encourage others to report more on the message board.

She does not play as much as compare to the other daytime girls, so bring protection and also, your mileage may vary.

Happy Pantss
01-20-10, 13:42
Review: April the bartender at Bogart's Lounge
Date: Nightshift, 10:00 P.M., Monday, 01-18-2010
Provider: April
Provider Category: Bartender
Activities: none
Hair Color and Length: Dark
Provider`s Body: Old
Comments: The bartender was complaining that I had the same drink for two hours, but I am there to spend money on the girls and not on drinks.

Snafu2
01-20-10, 18:58
Comments: I had some fun with her before. She gave me her new phone for some outside fun. She allowed me to give out her number if other members are interested, but I will only give the phone out if you have atleast to two reports, or you can meet her week days during the dayshift.

What's current market value for takeout with Deanna?

Happy Pantss
01-20-10, 19:34
What's current market value for takeout with Deanna?

I have not had the chance to take Deanna out yet, so I can not give you a price, but I would estimate $ for CFS inside club, and 1.5 for outside club fun. And, remember never tip and overpay. Because of the bad Detroit economy, strippers are force to work hard and give extras for their money. Do not get regular lap dances from any girl no matter how attractive she is. By not getting regular lap dances, the strippers are force to give extra. Thus, boycott all regular lap dances.

Happy Pantss
01-20-10, 19:50
Review: Pantheion Club
Date: Nightshift, Sunday, 01-17-2010
Provider:
Phone: (313) 584-9110
City: Dearborn
State: Michigan 48126
Area / Address: 12900 Michigan Avenue
Activities:
Session Length Scheduled:
Hair Color and Length:
Perfume/Fragrance:
Provider`s Body:
What was the Provider's Attitude like?
Would you recommend this Provider to others?
Comments: This club has mostly black girls. If you are interested in black girls, tip the guy in the bathroom, and he will help you out.

Happy Pantss
01-21-10, 21:19
Review: BT's Avenue Bistro Club
Date: Nightshift, Sunday, 01-17-2010
Provider:
Phone: (313) 584-3600
State: Michigan 48126
Area / Address: 14417 Michigan Ave
Activities:
Session Length Scheduled:
Hair Color and Length:
Perfume/Fragrance:
Provider`s Body:
What was the Provider's Attitude like?
Would you recommend this Provider to others?
Comments: This club had a complete renovation since I was last there one year ago. This club has mostly young attractive white girls. I was there for 45 minute, and not on single girl approach me for a lap dance, so I can not determine if extras can be had. This might be a good place to get a group of guys together during nightshift for drinks, but if I am alone, I will go to Bogart's Lounge during the dayshift for equally attractive girls willing to work hard for my money.

BT's Avenue Bistro is expensive.
Mandatory Coat Check-in Fee: I decided just to leave my coat in my car instead
Mandatory Valet: $7.00
Door Fee: $10.00
Total: $17.00 out of your pocket

While at Bogart's Lounge
No Mandatory Coat Check-in Fee
Door Fee: $5.00 plus you get a free pass for your next visit
Thus, $2.50 door fee per visit

Sparkeyman
01-22-10, 02:00
I have not had the chance to take Deanna out yet, so I can not give you a price, but I would estimate $ for CFS inside club, and 1. 5 for outside club fun. And, remember never tip and overpay. Because of the bad Detroit economy, strippers are force to work hard and give extras for their money. Do not get regular lap dances from any girl no matter how attractive she is. By not getting regular lap dances, the strippers are force to give extra. Thus, boycott all regular lap dances.Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter..

Sorry could not resist.

Jooop
01-22-10, 17:00
Went to Tycoons today met a cute girl called Hershey started to go in the back for dances then this guy comes up, I started to give him $5. 00 then he said that's $10. 00. So I walk told the girl 'm not paying a guy money that took me over a 1/2 hour to earn a few years ago and surly not paying a guy that is DO NOTHING that's pimp to me. Any way guys if your paying a AH money for nothing so be it but it is DUMB I think the guy should go get educated and earn a living.

John Southfld
01-22-10, 17:12
I dreamed I went to Bogarts for my first time today. Cover was $5 and the bartender was pushy with drinks. During the afternoon they had various drink specials, ie. All drinks $5.

In my dream during the afternoon, there were as many as two dancers at a time sitting at my small table offering dances with extras. These offers ranged from $1 to $1. 50

I passed up Destinay and another blond and decided Ginger would be a good time, except for the fact that she kept talking about her fiancee and her car needed to be repaired. She she was a natural red head but had her hair dyed blonde.

In my dream she took me to the VIP room for CFS where she gave the bouncer $0. 6. She gave me a very nice "lap dance", everything was nice and firm and she didn't mind my fingers exploring, she had her small nipples in my mouth and for some reason wanted to kiss while she was "dancing". 3 songs later my dream was over and I gave her $1 which she was grateful for.

In my dream I asked if she might like to have a private session but she wasn't comfortable with doing anything out of the workplace because of her fiancee.

If you don't mind small tits and like a nice firm reasonable girl, then you may wish to have a dream like mine.

Bigboi47
01-22-10, 18:47
Very detailed reviews for the newbie who does read this they have an idea of what to expect.

Happy Pantss
01-22-10, 23:20
I have not had the chance to take Deanna out yet, so I can not give you a price, but I would estimate $ for CFS inside club, and 1.5 for outside club fun. And, remember never tip and overpay. Because of the bad Detroit economy, strippers are force to work hard and give extras for their money. Do not get regular lap dances from any girl no matter how attractive she is. By not getting regular lap dances, the strippers are force to give extra. Thus, boycott all regular lap dances.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter..

Sorry could not resist.

Sparkeyman, thank you for the comments. I am glad other members can learn from me as I have learned from other Detroit members.

If you talk to Deanna, she used to work at Platinum Gentlemen Club in Dallas, Texas where customers would pay her from $300.00-$1000.00 just for a blow job, but because of the bad Detroit economy, Deanna and all Detroit strippers can only charge $100.00 for CFS. Thus, Detroit has the best strip clubs in the United States. As long as Detroit customers refuse to get regular lap dances and not overpay, CFS can be had at a very cheap price compare to other strip clubs across the United States.

Snafu2
01-23-10, 01:51
Review: Henry the VIII South
Date: Nightshift, Friday, 01-22-2010
Provider: Candy
Phone:
State: Michigan
Area / Address:
Activities: HJ
Session Length Scheduled: To Completion
Total Paid: $.4 + $.1 for wristband
Hair Color and Length: Brown, Shoulder length
Race: White
Perfume/Fragrance: Nothing Discernible
Provider`s Body: Natural D cup tits, thick in the right places
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Mechanical, needed more lubrication
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yea
Comments: Candy is a sweet girl who can carry light conversation. She's generous (offered me a piece of the pizza she went in on with her friend). She sat with me for an hour or so before I went back with her. She mentioned she is open to OTC meetings, and offers a full menu (HJ, BJ, FS). I even think for a sec she wanted to give me a free upgrate to BJ, but I declined. Her first quote for HJ was $.6, I countered $.4 to completion and she quickly accepted. She noted several times how long I was lasting, but never said to hurry up. Her technique could use some work, but it wasn't awful. When I was done, she took her handful of my load and did a couple snaps of her wrist to fling it off, sending it across the room. Boy, that floor must be nasty!

I also met another girl who showed up around 9. This one claimed to be a second grade teacher, and the daughter of a Navyman. Pretty in the face, a little overweight but still cute. She seemed tall, 5'9" maybe. She was a great conversationalist and also was offering a full menu. She was not interested in OTC. Wish I would have remembered her name. I'll look for her on my next trip.

Snafu2
01-24-10, 00:49
So I'm interested in hearing what the craziest requests you have talked a girl into at a club (or massage parlor) are. One girl told me about a guy who would have a girl suck another girl's bloody tampon for $150. I'm thinking that in this town, if you have an interest and the money, you could get a girl to do it for you. Let's hear some stories!

Jaguar97
01-26-10, 13:51
Visited Detroit for the Autoshow last week. Stayed at Greektown Hotel and visited this club, just accross the street. It was a little slow in the beginning, but the nightshift girls starting arriving and the action got a little hotter. After numerous dances by various girls, ended up with "take-out" with Lecriesa. It was early in the night, so her excuse was she was going out for a one hour dinner break. Got back to the room and discovered she had no protection. After messing around for awhile she got creative and we did the deal. I think if it would have been later, maybe I could have gotten a little better provider to do take-out, but sometimes you settle for what you can get. If you visit this place, make sure you take enough cash. If you need a cash advance, they take an additional 20%.

Kc Kappa
01-26-10, 21:52
Visited Detroit for the Autoshow last week. Stayed at Greektown Hotel and visited this club, just accross the street. It was a little slow in the beginning, but the nightshift girls starting arriving and the action got a little hotter. After numerous dances by various girls, ended up with "take-out" with Lecriesa. It was early in the night, so her excuse was she was going out for a one hour dinner break. Got back to the room and discovered she had no protection. After messing around for awhile she got creative and we did the deal. I think if it would have been later, maybe I could have gotten a little better provider to do take-out, but sometimes you settle for what you can get. If you visit this place, make sure you take enough cash. If you need a cash advance, they take an additional 20%.

How much was take out and for how long and what came with it?

Happy Pantss
01-29-10, 15:50
Review: Lindsey at Henry VIII Inkster, Michigan (north)
Date: Nightshift, Tuesday, 01-26-2010
Provider: Lindsey
Phone or Pager: (734) 729-9303
Area / Address: 1715 Middlebelt Rd
Provider Category: Stripper and Waitress
Activities: HJ not available, CFS not available, BJ not available
Hair Color and Length: brown hair, past shoulder length, straight, part in middle
Perfume/Fragrance: Natural, smoke
Provider`s Body: B cup, slim, tall, 5'9'' without heels, glasses, freckles on shoulders, pink lacey dress
Comments: I got bored at Tuesday $10.00 lap dance nightshift Bogart's Lounge and tired of the aggressive April, the nightshift bartender at Bogart's Lounge, so I decided to try out Henry VIII Inkster, MI. There were a total of 5 dancers in the club. Each of the dancers went on one stage for four songs. The club is slow because all the customers are at Tuesday $10.00 lap dance at Bogart's Lounge, but if you like the girls at Henry's VIII Inkster, Michigan (north), Henry's VIII Inkster, Michigan has $10.00 lap dances on Monday's.

Lindsey is a nice girl. She works at the club as a waitress and stripper. She gave me the information on which dancers gave extra. Out of five dancers, she told me only 2 girls out of 5 dancers gave extras. Lindsey is a cute girl. At first, I though she was 30 years of age until she told me she was 19 years of age. After she told me she was 19, I became attracted to her. I guess I wanted to try new fresh meat, but she told me she does not provide extra. Even though she does not give extra, I had a fun time talking to her. When I went to Henry VIII Inkster, MI (north), I was bored with all the repetitive extras at Bogart's Lounge and Henry VIII Southgate, Michigan, so I was not really looking for extra.

Lindsey is good friends with Chelsea, another stripper at Henry VIII Inkster, Michigan (north). Lindsey told me Chelsea does not provide extras, so if you are looking for extras, do not look for Chelsea or Lindsey.

Thus, the next you are at Henry VIII Inkster, Michigan (north) tell Lindsey Happypants say "Hi," and she will tell you which girls give extras, so you do not have to waste your time.

Free Self-parking
No mandatory coat check in
$5.00 cover charge
$6.25 for drinks OR two drinks for $10.00
Cleavage showing waitresses

Happy Pantss
01-29-10, 16:11
Review: Silver Criket
Date: Nightshift, Sunday, 01-24-2010
Provider: Forgot name
Phone or Pager: (313) 565-9430
State: Michigan 48124
Area / Address: 25231 Michigan Ave
Activities: HJ not available, CFS not available, BJ not available
Hair Color and Length: Blond, shoulder length, part in middle
Provider`s Body: C cup, full body
Comments: She is new to the business. She works as a part-time pharmacy technician and stripper. She told me that she does not provide extras, and that the managers are against extras in the club.

This club opens in the evenings on Sunday nights. There were only 3 dancers on Sunday night. This club is very slow for a Sunday night.

Free Self-parking
No mandatory coat check in fee
$5.00 cover charge
$6.25 for drinks
One big stage for dancers.
A couple of LCD televisions behind the bar showing the New Orleans Saints vs Colts Indianapolis football game
Attendant in the bathroom

Happy Pantss
01-29-10, 16:26
Review: April the bartender at Bogart's Lounge
Date: Nightshift, 10:00 P.M., Tuesday, 01-26-2010
Provider: April
Provider Category: Bartender
Activities: Pushy drinks, creating an uncomfortable environment
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Dark
Provider`s Body: Old
Comments:

I do not like April, aggressive bartender at Bogart’s Lounge during nightshift. Since April was aggressive and pushy with the drinks, I had a difficult time to figure out which girl I wanted to get to know better. For example, everytime I would tip a dancer on stage or take a bathroom break, April would move my drink away from my sit, so that when I got back to my sit, someone else would be in my sit, and I had to figure out if someone, April, bartender, or server has move or tamper with my drink.

April, other bartenders, and servers would talk, laugh, point fingers behind my back complaining about me. This created an uncomfortable environment for me to enjoy my drink and checking out the girls. I would constantly be in a fight or flight mode surveying the staff to determine if they would hurt me or tamper with my drink. Thus, I came to Bogart's Lounge to relax, yet I am stressing out by all the harassment.

I do not like to talk behind peoples back, and I told April to her face, that I do not like her being pushy with the drinks. Furthermore, April, the bartender, was complaining to Rob, the doorman that I needed to drink up, so I got angry and uncomfortable and left for Henry’s VIII Inkster, Michigan (north), and Rob was kind enough to point me to Henry VIII Inkster, Michigan.

I never had any complaints during the day-shift at Bogart’s Lounge, but the night-shift bartender April is unfriendly. Every time I come to Bogart’s Lounge, I am looking to get extra and not drink, but April the bartender does not understand this, so she complaints to management to force customers to spend money on drinks instead of extras which makes it harder for dancers to make money to pay for their house fee. Thus, Bogart’s Lounge management is unfriendly during the nightshift. Thus, mongers beware of April, the nightshift bartender at Bogart's Lounge. Look after your drinks and back.

Before I met the pushy, aggressive April, nightshift bartender at Bogart's Lounge, I though Bogart's Lounge was the best strip club environment for extra, but be very careful of your drinks, and bartenders and servers talking, laughing, pointing fingers behind your back creating a very uncomfortable environment to relax. Always be in surveillance mode.

Free Self-parking
$5.00 cover charge
$6.25 for drinks
No Attendant in the bathroom

Happy Pantss
01-29-10, 16:38
I dreamed I went to Bogarts for my first time today. Cover was $5 and the bartender was pushy with drinks.

It is nice to see that I am not the only one complaining about Bogart's Lounge bartender nightshift, April, being pushy with the drinks and creating an uncomfortable environment by talking and laughing behind customers back. I am there at Bogart's Lounge enjoying my drink, and I am taking my time to find the right girl for extras not drinks. Since the Bogart's Lounge bartenders are not friendly, I would be careful when ordering your drinks. You will never know what the bartenders will do to your drinks. I will be very careful from now on if you frequently go to Bogart's Lounge for extras.

Beware of April the bartender,
Happypants

Tongue
01-29-10, 17:56
It is nice to see that I am not the only one complaining about Bogart's Lounge bartender nightshift, April, being pushy with the drinks. I am there at Bogart's Lounge enjoying my drink, and I am taking my time to find the right girl for extras not drinks. Since the Bogart's Lounge bartenders are not friendly, I would be careful when ordering your drinks. You will never know what the bartenders will do to your drinks. I will be very careful from now on if you frequently go to Bogart's Lounge for extras.

Beware of April the bartender,
Happypants
Since you included their number, anyone who is going clubbing should call bogarts and let them know that they're going to pass on the club for another one where the bartenders are not cunts to the customers. Especially where there is a cover charge and not a drink minimum.

Happy Pantss
01-29-10, 21:43
Review: Tracy at Henry VIII Inkster, Michigan (north)
Date: Nightshift, Tuesday, 01-26-2010
Provider: Tracy
Phone or Pager: (734) 729-9303
Area / Address: 1715 Middlebelt Rd
Activities: HJ available, CFS available, CBJ available
Hair Color and Length: blond hair, shoulder length, straight, part in middle
Provider`s Body: nice man made C cup, full body, white lacey dress
Comments: Tracy is an attractive popular girl at Henry VIII Inkster, Michigan. She has nice man made C-cup boobs. She offer unrushed with protection provided CFS for 1.00, and I told her I needed time to warm up, so she left to tend to other customers. While I was getting ready, Lindsey came over and I had a nice time with Lindsey, so I was not able to complete my transaction with Tracey.

Free Self-parking
$5.00 cover charge
$6.25 for drinks OR two drinks for $10.00
Cleavage showing waitresses
No Attendant in the bathroom
Only 5 dancers for Tuesday night

Gcd02
02-02-10, 11:50
So I was driving down Wyoming, South of Michigan and noticed this place for the first time.

Kind of confused about what it is exactly.

There's XX on the sign?

Is this just a jack shack?

Eq Twink
02-02-10, 20:08
So I was driving down Wyoming, South of Michigan and noticed this place for the first time.

Kind of confused about what it is exactly.

There's XX on the sign?

Is this just a jack shack?Unless something has changed in the last few years, the Mustang is a fishnet/bikini bar with decent burgers.

No dancing, just waitress/bartender showing the goods.

Chowhound
02-03-10, 10:41
I can confirm that Mustang is still a fishnet waitress blue collar bar. It has the same format as the Bronco which is on Schaefer south of Michigan Avenue. Nothing similar to a strip club except the bartender is showing her titties. No contact or dancing. It is sort of nice to see a topless chick actually working for her money though. It is also connected to the Chix on Dix strip club. I think there is a sign at the Bronco saying that they provide shuttle service to Chix, although I haven't seen anyone use it.

Member #5483
02-05-10, 23:39
Hello, USA-Detroit

I am frequent lurker and admitted newbie, but I know some of you I have talked to via email and know me, and have posted infrequently.

SWIM has dreamed of setting up a threesome with there SO and a provider-can anyone offer suggestions, details on pitfalls, or recommendations of prior dreams that they had and logistics of proceeding. You can PM me and I would be be indebtted and would be indebted. I respect the level of expertise here so thought I'd ask on how to proceed rather than fly blind. SO is interested also for whats its worth, just want to be safe.

Thanks everyone, hope to hear back with any help, if not thats fine too.

Mchara

Slug10
02-06-10, 22:45
Just spent a great evening at Bogart's. Years ago it was my home away from home and I haven't been back in nearly a decade. Some things never change. I was there in the afternoon and there were some pretty good looking women, which isn't always the case in the daytime. Dierdre was a hot bodied llittle blond stripper who offered fs for 2.-3. but would have settled for 1.5. I got sidetracked by the older Blondie who offered .5 for bj and fs for .75. She was great and except for the additional 2 song charge of .2 per, it was worth it. Drink and shot prices have soared since I was there, but Stacy was a great bartender and the experience was a good one. I left at shift change and there was a whole new flock of beauties waiting to be had. Evening tally: 5 entry, 11.50/drink (ack), 10 for gatekeeper upstairs, 6/shot (ouch) and what is mentioned above.

Abcd1
02-09-10, 10:55
H8S, h8s, bogies.

Which will cost me the least money for a pretty good time with drinks?

Nkosiman
02-09-10, 17:13
Are the strip clubs all nude in Detroit?

And where is best place for Hip-hop music?

Thanks!

Kzoorugger
02-09-10, 17:17
Stopped by h8 north this past Sunday. Was driving home from Ohio (I live on the west side. Figured I stop some where and catch the second half of the game. I've been checking out the forums for a few months now and it appeared that you can get pretty good milage out of the place. Wasn't very impressed by the talent. There was one blonde that was a 7-8 but alot of tattoos. Another chick was very good looking but pretty overweight. About two hours after I got there the bigger girl came and sat down. Not sure why no one came up earlier. I'm guessing because I'm younger. I asked her why she took so long to come over. She gave me some line about being intimidated by my looks. We chated for a bit and I asked her if she wanted to give me a dance. We went in back and she said something about the other girls calling her a goodgirl because she doesn't do extras. So much for not getting any but I wasn't too worried it was after 1 by that time and I needed to get home. She then proceeded to tell me that I should get some place to stay rather than drive home. I told her she should let me stay at her place. She pretty much said I could come saty on her couch which led me to think it would have been free of charge. Anyway the dance ended up costing me $100 were back there for 5 songs. Was able to put my hands where ever I desired. Ended up taking off after the dance. Think I'll be better prepared next time if I'm looking for extras. Think I'm going to head back through in a couple weeks and maybe check out some other places. The thing is that I'm only 25 and I think that my turn away alot of dancers. Do I just need to show them that I'm willing to throw down some money? The girl that gave me the dance kept telling me that I was hot and that she was kind of embarassed. Which I think might have been true at least comming from her. I'd definitely like a few ideas on how to get more attention. Being a regular probably helps but I'm not from the area so that rules that out. Well thanks for all your posts in the past they have been helpful and entertaining.

Costanza
02-09-10, 17:49
H8S, h8s, bogies.

Which will cost me the least money for a pretty good time with drinks?I didn't know if you meant to type H8N on one of your two choices-no matter- it is a nasty place in a nasty neighborhood. Bogart's is as well, but it is right on Michigan Avenue. H8S will not win any beauty awards, but EVERYTHING is on the menu with virtually EVERY girl there. Bogart's talent might be a little better, H8N is worse (IMO), but the back room of H8S is a free for all, especially on dayshift. Drinks are generally the same price at all three clubs.

Hope this helps!

Costanza

Bigboi47
02-09-10, 19:37
Report from Saturday day shift, a friend was in town for an annual Super Bowl party. We decided to check out Pantheion Club to see if they still had 75 cent bottled beer from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm, they do. They do charge five dollars to get in and 2 dollar mandatory coat check. Valet parking is 5 dollars but you can park on the street. They had a large crowd for a Saturday day shift the drink special is popular. Also had plenty of dancers I used to go to this bar when it was Chablis years ago. The dance area has booths with curtains along the back of the bar. After tipping dancers on stage a slim Latina comes over to the table, can't remember her name. Dances are 25 dollars and I guess the club gets 5 bucks every time they go to give a private dance. Extras are available here but not from all the dancers. No specific price she said depends on what you want, sounds negotiable. This club is on the corner of Michigan ave and Oakman, 75 cent beer is a good deal.

Chumbo
02-11-10, 08:52
Review: Hustler Club
Date: Nightshift, Sunday, 02-07-2010
Provider: Tiara
Phone or Pager: Provided digits, but I discarded them.
City: Lincoln Park
State: Michigan 48146
Area / Address: 980 John a Papalas Drive
Provider Category: Stripper.
Activities: HJ available, CFS available, CBJ available.
Session Length Scheduled: Unspecified.
Total Paid: 0.2 for room; 1.0 for all activities mentioned above.
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No.
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes.
Hair Color and Length: Black wig or weave, just past shoulder length.
Race: Black
Where did you hear about this provider? Walk-in
Provider`s Body: Ultra tight, petite
Comments: Hustler Club reminds me some of the way I remember 747 on Michigan Avenue in Inkster (now called Flight Club, I believe). Swanky atmosphere with higher prices. Floormen (bouncers?) expect tips to let you sit at a decent table. If you want to sit at one of the handful of booths available, they come right out and tell you it will cost $40. The VIP bar upstairs has a nice, intimate feel. It occupies one side of the second floor mezzanine level. The other three sides are lined with small rooms (about 7' x 12') for private dances. The center of the second level is open to the long, narrow stage of the first floor. (No spitting on the strippers!)

Most dancers are top notch in looks. Not many are good entertainers, though. Mostly, they just stand around talking to each other, looking beautiful and bored. I don't know how they make any money.

Tiara is an exception. She's not the hottest lass in the club, but she's outgoing and friendly. The girl is very talkative, but when she gets down to business, she's focused. Her smallish breasts have a few minor stretch marks (she says she has a kid), so she intends to get enhancement surgery soon. Tiara's face is a 7 or 8 -- the main attraction is her tight little bod. Her service was a little mechanical, but it's rare to find real talent among strippers in that area.

$6 valet parking.
Mandatory $3 coat and hat check in.
No cover charge special on day of visit; regular charge unknown.
Drink special: Bucket of 5 Miller products for $25.
Friendly waitresses not showing much skin.
Attendant in bathroom.

Qetuo
02-12-10, 12:38
I didn't know if you meant to type H8N on one of your two choices-no matter- it is a nasty place in a nasty neighborhood. Bogart's is as well, but it is right on Michigan Avenue. H8S will not win any beauty awards, but EVERYTHING is on the menu with virtually EVERY girl there. Bogart's talent might be a little better, H8N is worse (IMO), but the back room of H8S is a free for all, especially on dayshift. Drinks are generally the same price at all three clubs.

Hope this helps!

Costanza

I agree with this but I would not overemphasize the nasty neighborhood part. All 3 are on main drags and ive never had a problem going in any of them. H8N is probably the closest to housing, the others in commercial districts.

Costanza
02-12-10, 20:20
I agree with this but I would not overemphasize the nasty neighborhood part. All 3 are on main drags and ive never had a problem going in any of them. H8N is probably the closest to housing, the others in commercial districts.Hey Qetuo:

I understand, but H8S is in a better area that the other two. I have never had a problem at Bogart's or H8N, but the nearby neighborhood homes at H8N make me not want to park there. Now that you mention it, I have heard about vehicles being broken into at H8S, but that info was probably shared by the boss because I am a semi-regular there. Bogart's has the cameras in the lot and the Sheriff's department VERY nearby.

Abcd1
02-15-10, 10:37
Hey Qetuo:

I understand, but H8S is in a better area that the other two. I have never had a problem at Bogart's or H8N, but the nearby neighborhood homes at H8N make me not want to park there. Now that you mention it, I have heard about vehicles being broken into at H8S, but that info was probably shared by the boss because I am a semi-regular there. Bogart's has the cameras in the lot and the Sheriff's department VERY nearby.Bogart's, H8S, H8N.

Do the dances cost the same during the day on a Friday or Thursday? Do any of them typically have drink specials during the day?

Bigboi47
02-15-10, 20:18
Bogart's, H8S, H8N.

Do the dances cost the same during the day on a Friday or Thursday? Do any of them typically have drink specials during the day?
They are the same day and night except on special days. At H8N Inkster dances are ten dollars on Monday all day and night. Bogarts ten dollar dances on Tuesday, I don't know about H8S. I have not been in a while not sure about drinks.

Qetuo
02-16-10, 12:54
They are the same day and night except on special days. At H8N Inkster dances are ten dollars on Monday all day and night. Bogarts ten dollar dances on Tuesday, I don't know about H8S. I have not been in a while not sure about drinks.

H8S and John's Hot Spot (Leggs) have $10 days on Wednesday/Thursday, but I'm not sure which is which. These four clubs have the same owner and cover Monday-Thursday with $10 days.

Gcd02
02-16-10, 15:27
H8S and John's Hot Spot (Leggs) have $10 days on Wednesday/Thursday, but I'm not sure which is which. These four clubs have the same owner and cover Monday-Thursday with $10 days....and it goes a little something like this....

10 dollar dances

Mon - H8N
Tues - Bogart
Wed - H8S
Thurs - Hot Spot (Legggs)
--

Also on tues/wed Club Venus has 10 dollar dances. I recently went there on a tues from 4. 7 and my opinion that it wasn't as bad as people say. (I mean its not the flight club or hustlers, but needless to say I had fun) I don't know about the night crowd though, supposedly the "feel" of the club changes. I've only been to h8S, but I'd almost say this is a nicer place. However I've never been there during the day.

They had about 5 dancers. Couple young, couple older, the bar tender was hot (Jenny. Only name I recall), drinks were cheap (8 dollar bucket of (5) 8 oz bottles or something), 5 dollar VIP charge, no cover before 7PM, and I'm certain mileage is to be had here.

I ended up counseling one of the thick white girls on her college classes (goes to MCC. And yes I saw a syllabus). Kind of funny, nice girl though, pretty sure she'd do most anything for a couple of twenty's. Will definitely go back when I feel the need as its directly in between my work and university.

Rwlifer
02-16-10, 15:36
Any experiences at Centerfolds on John R just south of 8 mile? H8S, H8N, and Bogarts are quite a drive for us eastsiders. Makes regular visits exteremly hard.

Just seems it's a bar that does not get a lot of attention here and quite frankly looks as if extras may be on the menu from the atmosphere.

Larkvoorhies
02-16-10, 18:04
Hey guys,

I'm a twenty something coming to town in a few weeks with some scratch. Wondering which club I should go to for some good dreams with some really hot women, preferably a lot of fake cans! I have some cash to toss and would prefer rooms with curtains as opposed to the big room stuff.

Thanks!

Hogan16
02-17-10, 01:22
Brand new to the board and absolutely love it. So much good info. That is why I am posting. Which strip club is the best to acommadate a bachelor party of 15 in the southern Michigan Ave. area? Counting factors include seating of large group of people, quality of entertainment, mileage and treatment of large parties by staff. Any and all info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Gcd02
02-17-10, 13:06
Hey guys,

I'm a twenty something coming to town in a few weeks with some scratch. Wondering which club I should go to for some good dreams with some really hot women, preferably a lot of fake cans! I have some cash to toss and would prefer rooms with curtains as opposed to the big room stuff.

Thanks!If you have ALOT of cash the Landing Strip of the new Hustler Club would be your best bet. But i'm talking $$ or $$$.

Bigboi47
02-18-10, 15:17
If you have ALOT of cash the Landing Strip of the new Hustler Club would be your best bet. But i'm talking $$ or $$$.
And Flight Club, Penthouse and The Colosseum both in Det on 8 mile.

Larkvoorhies
02-20-10, 17:48
How about Bouzouki?

I will be staying around there.

Bigboi47
02-21-10, 17:12
How about Bouzouki?

I will be staying around there.
The Zouk is fun but does not have rooms with curtains. The number of hot women varies also. imho

Zimbus Zimbus
02-28-10, 00:21
Last week, I dropped by Henry the VIII's south club on the way back home from Ohio. I wanted to see what everyone was talking about. Sure enough, there were plenty of available females willing to do as much as possible to make me happy. There were a few in the place that clearly belonged in a nursing home. I chatted with a few cuties but for the money I spent, I figure I would have had a much funner time with an SP AMP for a few dollars more.

Jooop
03-06-10, 07:44
Stop by Tycoons Monday ran into a cutie named Beauty went back no kissing but get some Stink Finger could smell that for hours (what a freak) she ask if I wanted to put it in I said sorry no cover so not at this time but did set up a FS date outside but she was a NO Show.

StreetMeat
03-07-10, 02:55
Before I start on my report im suprised at no one mentioned this?

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/detroit-city-council-passes-new-strip-club-regulations

After a long day at work, I decided to unwind at the local strip club. I stopped into trumps after midnight for a few drinks and hopefully a tug. Waited 15 minutes for a drink! Ok par for the course for some establishments, but I sat there for about a hour and a half waiting on a girl! By 1:15 rolled along I was pretty annoyed. Sure I tipped, but no one even came by for a dance! (the most action I got for that night was getting bumped by the girl) decided to leave and I let the coatgirl know that that club was out some dollars because the girls are "scared" yeah sure, 30 guys staring at you half naked? She offered next time I come in she would hook me up with a girl. Might take her up on it next time.

Got back in the car, drove down to cheetas(8 mile near southfield freeway) walked in, and what I assumed was the manager and his gay friend(or bouncer) kicked me out, told me I was wearing sweats! Basically I told him, the same thing, wave bye bye to my money! Not coming back into that dump again!

Decided to call it a night, and post a report. I would do a john are run, but read my report on the streetwalker thread! I've been embarassed enough on that strip.

Stay safe guys!

Pussylicker2
03-10-10, 02:40
Decided to call it a night, and post a report.

Stay safe guys!
I'll second that! But seriously, if you don't visit H8S, failure can be an option! Make H8S your bullpen, it always comes through. Check it out. Try other places, but you always know failure is not an option!

Member #4064
03-10-10, 17:36
Stopped by H8S to see my favorite SQ. Always good service, never an upsell and will always sit at the bar with you for a few minutes before you leave. The next time you get a dance with someone else see if they come back and say goodbye before you leave.

Before I left she mentioned something about two guys that she did not want to be around. They must have been saying something pretty bad for her not to what be around guys. C'mon guys don't ruin a good dancer. She may have been dancing for a while but IMHO she is the best dancer at the club.

Pussylicker2
03-10-10, 22:46
Stopped by H8S to see my favorite SQ.
Yep, she's ok. Fake hoots, older, pretty mechanical, but she gets the job done. She's not my favorite, but I have no complaints.

StreetMeat
03-11-10, 03:09
I'll second that! But seriously, if you don't visit H8S, failure can be an option! Make H8S your bullpen, it always comes through. Check it out. Try other places, but you always know failure is not an option!I'll probably give h8s a try if I'm ever that way in the future. With some of the 8 mile clubs you can get lucky from a quick HJ in the VIP room to VIP or take out there. Boy the stories I can tell you about booby trap back in the day! Last time something like that happened(FS) was the day shift at trumpps, I don't recall her name but I know she was middle eastern with a fake rack. I gave it another try, had another girl with a nice ass give me a decent lap dance but soon as she closed the curtain I cut the dances off at 3 since I wasnt getting much action short of that lovely ass grinding me.

But if I had to grade the bars 1 being the worse to 5 excellent service I would rate penthouse, trumpps and coleseaum(sp) as top noch, with booby trap, centerfolds and maybe cheetahs as mid range.

Stay safe guys!

Jooop
03-11-10, 16:42
Stop by Tycoons Monday ran into a cutie named Beautiful went back no kissing but get some Stink Finger could smell that for hours (what a freak) she ask if I wanted to put it in I said sorry no cover so not at this time but did set up a FS date outside but she was a NO Show.Finally got FS if you want call it that. No kissing our touching around the head- or BJ but did get a little for 40. 00 extra. Laid there if she was dead. Look at the celling during all the sex. Did get dogie. Cow girl. And Missionary 240. 00.50. 00 room 40. 00 for tip out the day before. I was better off with stink finger for a 100. 00 for 5 dances yea I no dumb shit thats what happens when your dick has the brains.

Jooop
03-11-10, 16:44
Any experiences at Centerfolds on John R just south of 8 mile? H8S, H8N, and Bogarts are quite a drive for us eastsiders. Makes regular visits exteremly hard.

Just seems it's a bar that does not get a lot of attention here and quite frankly looks as if extras may be on the menu from the atmosphere.Did not see any thing that I would spend money on not with all the SP out there.

Chubbybear
03-15-10, 00:51
You guys are spoiled in my dream. I dreamed of Lola, long brown hair, a few tats, some stretch marks and slightly floppy B's. In my dream she had a tongue piercing that would have been painted by little bear if not for the cover. The dream was too short (thanks to Lola's tongue) and ran $ plus. 1 for the wrist band.

Stay safe