PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Night Magic
09-06-07, 00:09
Sexy Lil Sara is good, as is Crystal, most of the girls on Craigs list seem to be way too expensive.

02no
09-11-07, 04:00
Sexy Lil Sara is good, as is Crystal, most of the girls on Craigs list seem to be way too expensive.They charge more cause there is a lot more BS. Guys call and expect apointments, so you wait and wait and even if the guy shows, or you find the place its a lot of time spent, then figure in the no shows.

If the gal has anything going then they can get a ride fairly quick. Of course that has a lot more LE problems.

I think they stroll when biz is slow, they loose their cell phone and/or the laptop or loose the dude that sets up the CL posts.

Don't forget they have to split with the driver/pimp.

Choozen 3
10-06-07, 06:51
I just seen Layla she's the best I had in years young very sexy and gave me what I wanted I will see her tomorrow. I really think someone you should see her. I will.

Mohos
10-07-07, 16:14
You got digets newby?

I just seen Layla she's the best I had in years young very sexy and gave me what I wanted I will see her tomorrow. I really think someone you should see her. I will.

Kasmirth
02-20-08, 02:15
I just seen Layla she's the best I had in years young very sexy and gave me what I wanted I will see her tomorrow. I really think someone you should see her. I will."Layla is a ROB. She ripped me off $300 She is also infected, so if you want an STD. Go see Layla. Just got my STD test back today and thanks to Layla, I am now infected. I have been seeing only layla for the last two months."

Saw this posted on CL.

Kasmirth
02-22-08, 22:00
Met up with Jennifer from CL for some cfs, nice, well used.

Member #3962
03-03-08, 03:42
Where does Layla work? Is she on the street or in a massage parlor?

Just curious, one of the girls that I see once in a while warned me about a Layla who is infected with something and has seeing guys around the area, something about Hepetitis. Evidently this Layla is also from outside the area, but she mainly works the parlors. Not trying to spread fear, but mainly want to know.

Epicurean
03-03-08, 22:28
Met up with Jennifer from CL for some cfs, nice, well used.Kasmirth in post #6 you state that a test revealed that you became infected from action with Layla. Covered full service does not guarantee that you did not infect Jennifer. You should refrain from any interpersonal sexual activity until the infection has cleared up! Please keep it safe out there for the rest of us.

Nate5022
03-15-08, 22:42
Saw Tammy on CL. She is Thai/Korean and isnt the girl in the pict but pretty close. Sweet and good service. Said she had a puerto rican freind she double teams with. She travels between here and Vegas so can recongize here CL ads by the 702 vegas area code.

Egnarts2004
03-21-08, 18:15
Sorry for getting this on so late.

1. Tried "Court". Offered.

"deep tissue, yet sensual and erotic bodyrub! "

"This IS the complete bodyrub you have always wanted! "

"I am an attractive, auburn haired BBW with a quick with, strong hands, and mediocre singing voice (yep, I do sing) LOL. You will leave very happy and relaxed. "

Offered. 75 hr, only topless (she kept pants on, allowed groping of her chest only, no other play). I'm a preferred "natural-breasts man" cardholder, so she works well for me.

Massage was excellent, she knows what she's doing, not half-assed (Has her own massage table! )

Plays music, jokes, sings to ya. Finished off with a HJ and happy ending. Not sure if she'd be willing to do anything else. Left a tip [among with some other stuff. Huge grin]. I'd go again.

2. Few days later was "Miss Becky". Offered.

New to town for a few (didn't say how long), close enough to looking like her picture (To me a litlle older than her picture). 4' nothing, tiny thing (those are the best! Just put them on top and spin 'them. LOL).

Offer was $. 5 for 60 min, went for it, half and half, small breasts with huge nipples (if you're into that), rides well, let's you hit it deep, finished up with cfs.

When cleaning up afterwards. Either she was just starting or coming off her cycle. WTF! Anyhoo, I got off and it wasn't much. [Lucky there was no DATY. LMAO] I'd still go back.

3. Yet, another few days later, tried to hook up with "Audury".

It was early in the A. M. , and I called twice. We played phone tag. She was suppose to meet me at a designated spot, I waited around for about 30 min [like a dumb ass] and no call. May or may not try again with her. Anyone else tried her yet?

4. After almost giving up for the day, decided to try and contact "Charlie".

"Country Girl w/ dd's wanting to have some fun. W4m. 35"

OMFG! I really didn't want to share info with you guys about her. I wanted to keep her all to myself! : D. But that would be totally unfair, seeing how often I refer to this site for updates.

Very nice, thin, nice sized ass (she's a little self-conscience about her belly, a little pouch with stretch marks, but hell, my belly's bigger than hers. LOL).

Offered $. 2 for 30 min, I took it, with 5 min to spare afterwards. I'm speechless, those tits were fuckin' HUGE! Au Naturel! Huge nipples! , and she fucks like no tomorrow! DEFINITELY going to see her again in a few weeks! She knows how to ride, and I think she got off twice just being up there. Nice and tight! Let me finish off all over her chest. Even tried to lick herself clean! Told her no, don't do that, and had fun wiping it up for her! For all you old timers on here, she reminds me of a Marlo without the occasional "tweaking". Seems clean enough. Place was a little messy, but not too bad. Didn't get the chance to see if she's any good at bbbjwcim/bbbjwf/bbbjws (too busy fuckin'). If she's any good at the other stuff. I've just found my regular! Comes HIGHLY/EXTREMELY recommended! Anyone else been with her?

Updates in a few weeks, enjoy and be safe out there!

Peach Skoal
03-21-08, 18:32
Kasmirth in post #6 you state that a test revealed that you became infected from action with Layla. Covered full service does not guarantee that you did not infect Jennifer. You should refrain from any interpersonal sexual activity until the infection has cleared up! Please keep it safe out there for the rest of us.Read it again.

He as it quoted and say he read it from Craigslist.

Ho Hound
03-21-08, 18:38
Kasmirth in post #6 you state that a test revealed that you became infected from action with Layla. Covered full service does not guarantee that you did not infect Jennifer. You should refrain from any interpersonal sexual activity until the infection has cleared up! Please keep it safe out there for the rest of us."Layla is a ROB. She ripped me off $300 She is also infected, so if you want an STD. Go see Layla. Just got my STD test back today and thanks to Layla, I am now infected. I have been seeing only layla for the last two months."

Saw this posted on CL.

Sigh!!

Egnarts2004
03-30-08, 14:56
Tried "Pat" offered...

(48 years old, long dark hair, Green eyes, stand "5"8", And weigh 145 lbs)

Offered massage with "a twist". 30 min for $. Picture and description is about accurate. Spent about 10 min rubbing my back with oil while I was on my stomach. Flipped over, started and finished with HJ and BJ combo. Must be very popular (my first time with her) because her phone rang 3 times and she stopped to answer each time. Massage was so-so. Can't recommend because YMMV. If I just got to get off, I'll go back, but. On to the next!

Nico
03-30-08, 18:06
Sexy Lil Sara is good, as is Crystal, most of the girls on Craigs list seem to be way too expensive.

http://www.sexylilsara.com/

Egnarts2004
03-31-08, 13:41
http://www.sexylilsara.com/Totally agree there about being on the expensive side.

Finally got a hold of "Audrury"...offered.

Was running a special all day .80 for 30 mins. Showed up and everything was pretty much straight forward....started off with a cbj, went to doggie. Don't know what brand of condom she had, but it was tight as hell! Couldn't finish off in doggie, so completed with russian. Pic is pretty much close to real as in person, breasts were a little smaller that what I would have liked, and she's got some thighs on her. She said she just got back, so I'll overlook the condition of her place this time! lol.

Also tried to get a hold of sara, but she was busy all morning, told me to try again in the afternoon....maybe another time.

StripperPole
04-03-08, 20:53
Ok. So I came into some money this week and decided to forgo the stroll since there has been a whole lot of nothing going on out there. SO I gave a ew of the Craigslist girls a call starting with Tiarra.

Spooked:

She didn't answer the phone at first but I got the call back relatively quickly. I got directions to a local hotel where she was staying. I roll into the parking lot and find a number of shady looking guys mulling around, by shady I mean a little too clean shaven to be dressed like they were. I was in constant contact with her, I pulled out of the parking lot and called her back saying that I wasnt comfortable with all the activity. She said it was probably the people that stay there that everything was OK. I decided to roll back through and, both conveniently and mysteriously, it was deserted except for the guy walking up knocking on her window and looking directly at my car. That was enough for me. I took off and decided to call another of the adverts.

Average

Next girl I decided to try was Faith. She answered and was very pleasant and gave great directions to her place. Walking up to the door I met faith ad her roommate, another of the adverts on Craigslist too. The house was comfortable and nicely furnished, well better than I expected. I was walked through the house and directly to the bedroom. After the check and donation a little expensive but I aquiesed because of the late hour, around 2am. She just had her cilt pierced so positions were limited and it was very. Average. No enthusiasm and mostly just a wham bam thank you get out. Great avaliability and from how she acted before I would expect more enthusiasm and her to get into it when she hasnt been just pierced. Id Recommend.

Disappointed

The next nite, around the same time, I decided to give Lovely a try. After directions to her place, again pretty nicely furnished, she let me in and we spoke for about 15 minutes. The one thing that I did notice was the fact that she didn't look anything like the pic, five years ago maybe but not now. Did the check and made my donation, again a little more than I wanted to spend but the late hour mitigated that feeling. The bad part was that when I pulled the money out of my pocket she saw me pull out an extra twenty and replace it in my pocket. Immediately she smiled and asked if she could have a twenty dollar tip. Seriously ghetto. But I realized that its to be expected when you make a mistake like that so I gave it up, Id won some money that nite. Than SHE SPREAD OUT A SHEET on the floor of the living room and thats where it happened. One position, no emotion or enthusiasm and at least three "Are you done yets? " I finished and immediately made my way to the door. Other than the good location and avaliability I wouldn't recommend.

Egnarts2004
04-05-08, 14:15
Well, I had a first happen to me.....(Should have expected it sooner or later)

Tried contacting "Natalie" from CL...

*~*IF*~*YOU*~*LIKE*~*NATALIE*~*LOVES*~*IT*~* - w4m - 28 I called, and she says she couldn't accommidate me...getting turned down for a date on the phone? Wow....then again, I do understand it's a preference thing and she has that right (Indy)......so I moved on down the list....

Called "sxythickredhd" from another board, but she was unavailable until later that night. Moving on.

Tried to get a hold of my ATF "Charlie, country girl with dd's", I should have known to keep her all to myself. LOL. She told me I could come over, then after showing up, she remembered he had another date showing up 15 mins later, so I just left. I wa slightly disappointed. But still willing to give her yet another try because she's just that good (I'll be on the lookout for a replacement though).

Finally got a hold of "Ms. Discreet".

BBW, MILF, Discrete, NO Drama. Loves to pamper appreciative menShowed up to her place, she wasn't quite ready (I showed up a little early) Introductions and checks made, good to go. Started out with a back massage, flipped over, she brought out some vibrating toys for herself AND me (Never had this happen before either! ) She went on with some great oral skills and using the vibrator (on me, with a vibrating egg on her). Took a little time, but she got what she was working for. Cleaned up, chatted a bit, played with some very LARGE nipples (Loved it! , both her and me! ) Thanked her and I went on my way. I'd recommend.

Egnarts2004
04-17-08, 23:29
http://www.king5.com/localnews/south/stories/NW_041708WAB_tumwater_brothel_KS.7407c5d8.html

Egnarts2004
05-15-08, 19:43
LOL....It took a 6 month investigation to bust the four hoes...I'll bet everyone from the police chief on down was on that case gathering evidence to build a case against the madam.

I'm so glad to be in Miami, FL......It's rough here at times but there's plenty SWer action around and the cops spend most of their time dealing with real crime and not monitoring CL.Lol, the good-old-days. I think it may get a little better with the change in weather, I remember it being a little rough last year. But wasn't totally bare. We'll see.

Nico
05-15-08, 20:46
I heard she likes to party. Perhaps you take a sack with you to go see her and you might have a all night fuck fest. She might even cut you a deal depending on how much you bring.

Egnarts2004
05-20-08, 11:20
Searched CL and came across this:

"i AM AVAILABLE FOR INCALLS TONIGHT. 5'6, 115 POUNDS, 34b, BLONDE HAIR, AND HAZEL EYES"Showed up at her place, wasn't in too bad a condition (says it was her friend's place). Did the check, and proceeded to undress. No fan or AC, so it started getting warm in the room pretty quick. Started of with a quick back rub, pulled out a cover and went to a 69 position, very enthusiastic sucking from her, both pierced nipples rubbing my thighs. Mmmm. Her picture and description is 100 percent real. Went to doggie position after a few minutes and she worked the hips well. I asked if it was ok to COB, she said sure. So I pulled out and aimed it. She got a little on her, unfortunately, the rest flew past her head and landed on the other side of the bed. Comes HIGHLY recommended!

Egnarts2004
05-20-08, 11:54
Her ad.

"Quiet, discreet, safe incall available all day today. So if you want to have a great time I am in your area and I offer fs, gfe, with rates starting at $. For more info please contact me at *82\253\307\7673. Thank you and have a splendid morning! "

Made an appointment, and finally showed up after driving past her place twice! Went to the bedroom, did the check, and started getting undressed. I specifically asked her. Twice. If she had any other appointments that were soon right after me, she said the she always double book because she gets over half that are no-shows. So that way she knows she will have at least one show up. But she said "no", there will be no conflicting appointments. I said ok and started with a little breast play (enhanced "C" cups I believe) with some nice nipples. The cover goes on and she goes to doing oral. Meanwhile. The damn cell phone's ringing off the hook. I try to ignore it and enjoy myself. I move her to doggie position, and the phone's still ringing. Non-stop. I move her to a spooning position, getting ready to finish. And that damn phone. UGH! Couldn't finish! Told her to answer the damn phone. It was her next appointment, he started heading back home, she convinced him give her 10 minutes, so he started coming back. I rush to get dressed and get out of there, through the back door. Sigh. Nice girl, sexy ass body, just need to learn a little bit more experience about providing. Won't be a repeat for this guy, but for others. YMMV. (Have her at least put her phone on vibrate! Lmao)

Member #3962
06-09-08, 03:17
I saw this gal a couple of weeks ago, she goes as Amanda on other boards and CL. She's definitely got a very nice body, but her reviews on other sites are lukewarm with complaints of low-energy or disinterested attitude.

I had bantered with her for some time before I made the appointment. When I showed up, I found her nice but not very bright. She talked my head off but I had a hard time relating to what she was talking about. We moved to oral and she lay there with no response. Moved to 69 which was also low respone/unenthusiastic - very much on-par with her other reviews.

Finally, I had enough and bent her over, the best part of the date. She has a very nice backside and to my surprise she actually moved with me. I came and felt like I was going to come again, she she buckled down and let me go at it.

As soon as we were done, she immediately went back to enthusiastically talking my head off. She told me that she has a tendency to get wrapped up in the guys she meets off of CL and dates them personally. She also screwed up and mentioned her real first and last names to me three times. I got up to leave and she told me I could stay and hang out with her because there were no other appointments for the night. I decided to continue to leave.

She's a nice girl and she's got a nice body, but she's dead in the sack and dumb out of it. My opinion is most of you guys can spend the money on a better lay...unless you're looking for a girlfriend.

Searched CL and came across this:

Showed up at her place, wasn't in too bad a condition (says it was her friend's place). Did the check, and proceeded to undress. No fan or AC, so it started getting warm in the room pretty quick. Started of with a quick back rub, pulled out a cover and went to a 69 position, very enthusiastic sucking from her, both pierced nipples rubbing my thighs. Mmmm. Her picture and description is 100 percent real. Went to doggie position after a few minutes and she worked the hips well. I asked if it was ok to COB, she said sure. So I pulled out and aimed it. She got a little on her, unfortunately, the rest flew past her head and landed on the other side of the bed. Comes HIGHLY recommended!

Night Magic
06-10-08, 00:57
Does anybody know anything about this girl? Can you reccomend her? Her rates etc? I think she goes by Casey. Thanks -NM

RISE AND SHINE NAUGHTY SCHOOL GIRL IS UP AND READY (TACOMA)

GOOOOOD MORNING,

IM READY FOR YOU RIGHT AWAY FOR INCALL 2534747472 CASEY SWEET IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES NO DISAPPOINTMENTS 100% SATISFACTION AND COMPLETION NON RUSHED FUN!!!! IM ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO BE WITH YOU WIL ENJOY URSELF IN A VERY CLEAN & DISCRETTE LOCATION SO PLEASE NO GAMES!!!
100% SATISFATION AND COMPLETION ALWAYS!!!!

Member #3962
06-10-08, 03:50
I seem to remember seeing somewhere that she was a big-time upseller or extreme rusher. I can't remember for sure, but I believe the reviews i've seen of this gal were not good.

Does anybody know anything about this girl? Can you reccomend her? Her rates etc? I think she goes by Casey. Thanks -NM

Tassman62
06-18-08, 22:04
Does anybody know anything about this girl? Can you reccomend her? Her rates etc? I think she goes by Casey. Thanks.NMDamn, TOFTT! Ha ha.

I called her about 3-4 months ago and got a funny/bad feeling.

She sure looks cute, wanted $$/hr. No halfs.

I'm not sure, It just did not feel right. She posts infequently so I asked what she did when she wasn't working. I don't recall the surprised answer.

I still "wonder" whom her other employer maybe?

BE CAREFULL, always

Tassman62
06-27-08, 15:38
Next time I'll read other posts first!

OOPPPsss

Fanatic2003
10-31-08, 03:20
Hello Gentlemen, Hello and thanks for stopping by. I am "au-natural" Puerto Rican Mixed beauty and perfect data: 5'5", 36c-24-36,deep brown bedroom eyes, succulent lips and a body to die for. I am a sultry beautiful brunette Goddess. I truly enjoy my job and take pleasure taking my time to ensure you have the best experience possible. I am a real down to earth... yet very sexy and passionate... charming and intelligent, skilled in the art of erotic seduction and intimate sensual fun! I will provide an exhilarating, unrushed intimate encounter. Along with being erotic and attentive, my sessions are unrushed in order to provide you with maximum pleasure and enjoyment. I look forward to meeting you gents and I'm very eager to help you relax in ways you could never imagine.

Tessa 818:916:5712Does anyone know anything about this girl?

She is in the Olympia area? Thanks stay safe!

Ashun
11-27-08, 13:25
Craigslist board, April.

I actually met her a couple months ago. She says shes an adopted Korean girl. When I saw her open the door, she had a short skirt and a skimpy top. An AMAZING body but her teeth could have had a little work. Natural, perky perfect tits. It was $.4 for my hour visit and it was unrushed and very memorable.

her number is 253-301-7898

Kyote
12-28-08, 05:29
Don't post regularly on this board,but a long time hobbyist. Saw Kayla and Melissa as a threesome as an outcall. They arrived about 10 minutes late but was worth the wait. They came in dressed casual yet sexy. We all got comfortable and got in bed. I kissed on their bodies while Melissa got me hard and ready. They then informed me that they did not kiss or allow daty from anyone they do not know. I was disapointed (both ads advertised GFE) but they were both seemed clean and safe.After the act they stuck around awhile and chatted. They don't appear to be on drugs and they drove themselves. Kayla stated she normally doesn't do outcalls outside of Tacoma(I'm in seatac,wa) but the vibe was good. I had them both as an outcall for $$$. They were both fun, but don't expect a GFE.

Ashun
12-28-08, 13:55
If you want the Real body work I`m just one call away... Let this jewel of the Orient rub you the right way with an energizing massage.253-592-1977 thanks Called this number a few weeks ago on the 13th and scheduled a massage appointment for 8PM. Drove over and was easy to find the house. Was greeted at the door by a MILF wearing a tight white top and a skirt (no panties). She started me off by laying on my back and giving me a light massage over my body (Not so great). Then had me turn over and saw my raging hard on. Allowed me to go FIV while she did an amazing job at BBBJ. I guess what I was doing made her wet because she then said "I usually don't do this but I need it right now". Took a cover out and asked me if I was DDF. I told her I was and she then threw the cover and climbed on top of me. I then proceeded to ask if she was safe and DDF herself and she replied that she was on the pill and was DDF. Did the asian cowgirl RAW till she came and then finished off with me giving her a creampie. Paid $$ for this service and loved every minute of it.

L = 8 (actually couldn't see well in a dark lit house)
A = 10 (Very happy and talkative)
S = 10 (Although I had this happen to me, she states she usually doesn't do that kind of thing so YMMV)

Kyote
12-30-08, 18:13
Called this number a few weeks ago on the 13th and scheduled a massage appointment for 8PM. Drove over and was easy to find the house. Was greeted at the door by a MILF wearing a tight white top and a skirt (no panties). She started me off by laying on my back and giving me a light massage over my body (Not so great). Then had me turn over and saw my raging hard on. Allowed me to go FIV while she did an amazing job at BBBJ. I guess what I was doing made her wet because she then said "I usually don't do this but I need it right now". Took a cover out and asked me if I was DDF. I told her I was and she then threw the cover and climbed on top of me. I then proceeded to ask if she was safe and DDF herself and she replied that she was on the pill and was DDF. Did the asian cowgirl RAW till she came and then finished off with me giving her a creampie. Paid $$ for this service and loved every minute of it.

L = 8 (actually couldn't see well in a dark lit house)
A = 10 (Very happy and talkative)
S = 10 (Although I had this happen to me, she states she usually doesn't do that kind of thing so YMMV)Saw this girl over the summer. She indeed was a hot milf! Only bad thing she wanted way too much! I brought $ .5 and she only gave a hand relief. She let me finger her and kiss her all over ,but no oral or sex. She stated she needed more money for oral, and only has sex with those she knows better. Guess its a standard YMMV

PlaneGuy
12-30-08, 23:32
Craigslist board, April.

I actually met her a couple months ago. She says shes an adopted Korean girl. When I saw her open the door, she had a short skirt and a skimpy top. An AMAZING body but her teeth could have had a little work. Natural, perky perfect tits. It was $.4 for my hour visit and it was unrushed and very memorable.

her number is NUMBER REMOVED

Don't post phone numbers! PM them to members directly.

Member #4513
12-31-08, 00:59
Don't post phone numbers! PM them to members directly.
Umm Since its already posted on CL I dont see the problem with "re" posting it. If LE can get it here they can get it just as easily from CL.

Now if we have an indy type or a SW that does not adviertise on cl or elsewhere then yes do not post thier number

Ashun
01-03-09, 04:24
Umm Since its already posted on CL I dont see the problem with "re" posting it. If LE can get it here they can get it just as easily from CL.

Now if we have an indy type or a SW that does not adviertise on cl or elsewhere then yes do not post thier numberThat's what I thought.

Ashun
01-03-09, 04:34
Saw this girl over the summer. She indeed was a hot milf! Only bad thing she wanted way too much! I brought $ .5 and she only gave a hand relief. She let me finger her and kiss her all over ,but no oral or sex. She stated she needed more money for oral, and only has sex with those she knows better. Guess its a standard YMMVThe $. 5 was for just the massage, I brought a bit more and told her that's all I had and did a bit of co-ercing. BTW, found out she has a daughter. I wonder if her daughter is in the business.

John253
01-21-09, 18:32
I went to see this girl last night after work. She is a sexy bbw w/ a big round butt and decent tits. Her incall was very clean, and she was very welcoming. She gave an amazing cbj to start with and I blew withing 2-3 min. After that we talked for about 15 and it was time for round two. Once she put another cover on, she rode me and then finished doggy. This girl is super nice, doesn't watch the clock and is very good at her job. I would recommend her.

The John
01-21-09, 22:31
That's not just Good Advice, that's one of Jackson's Rules! If you post ANY phone number in the Forum it will almost certainly be removed; and that's just causing Jackson and the other Moderators a needless hassel. I understand your reasoning that the number is far more publicly posted on Craig's List, and/or other websites. But the moderators barely have the time to edit the boards, let alone "research" what numbers numbers are publicly posted elsewhere.

You may provide a Link to the add, however, Craig's List adds soon are "De-Rezzed" (anyone seen Tron?). My suggestion is copy the picture(s) from the add you saw on CL (etc.) as well as the Title of the post, and possibly other relevant info (such as 36D-24-34 Long Blond Hair, Blue Eyes, 22 Years old, 5'6" 125#, and "Speaks French and Greek"). Then, if you are willing to share, mention you will share the phone number with (whomever you choose) who PM's you.

One of the reasons to Post, instead of just Lurking to so that your fellow Mongers are Willing to Share information, such as Phone Numbers with You! So go ahead Read the Rules, and the Suggestions, about what and how to Post. Then SHARE with us Your experiences, even your Opinions. I think you will find it time well spent, and perhaps even be able to focus your limited resources upon providers whom you enjoy more.

Good Luck, and Good Mongering!

Mohos
05-21-09, 19:56
Where are all of the gils now that CL is getting hammered by Johnny Law?

Member #3962
05-21-09, 21:23
Where are all of the gils now that CL is getting hammered by Johnny Law?

They've moved over to another locally-operated hobby board, you can find reviews up there too.

It's against the rules to mention other websites here, you'll have to mail me.

Allsgood
06-25-09, 16:31
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/ads/1239504695.html

Nikon2009
07-20-09, 22:07
Anyone have anything on MARIAH on CL?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/ads/1280443281.html

Any info would be great.

Thanks

Two Face
07-24-09, 03:19
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/ads/1285395829.html

Mohos
07-24-09, 16:25
She is a serious Tweeeeeeker dude. I made the mistake once. She was living in Lakehood. She made me crawl through the back window. Started to do business and then stopped and gave me a quick finish because someone else was at the back window.

I was fairly new to the hobby and did not know any better. She also had an odor that can't be descibed here.

Go elsewhere.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/ads/1285395829.html

Crazyjoedevola
08-13-09, 02:37
She is a serious Tweeeeeeker dude. I made the mistake once. She was living in Lakehood. She made me crawl through the back window. Started to do business and then stopped and gave me a quick finish because someone else was at the back window.

I was fairly new to the hobby and did not know any better. She also had an odor that can't be descibed here.

Go elsewhere.This is a dog with fleas stay away. She ran my plate off my car and had some guy's rob my house.

An5330
08-22-09, 14:26
Saw Dallas from CL at her incall in are area around 52nd and Pac area. She was pretty good. A little post baby pudge but pretty enthusatic, not gfe but she has got a decent body.

An5330
08-22-09, 14:29
Ebony Marie of CL is really great! She really gets into it and is talkative and relaxing. Usually in the cheap hotels on Hosmer. Worth the time.

Tire Doc
11-13-09, 00:22
Buyer beware do not call this one.

Her pic is aleast 3 years old.

She weighes ovefr 200lbs.

And she is not a good provider.

Here is her add.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-11-12, 12:42PM PST
Reply to: serv-afqk9-1463158278@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*****Very HOTT Body!*****

*****5'5"/140*****

*****Long Platinum Blonde Hair/Blue Eyes*****

*****Beautiful face with Personality to match*****

*****22yrs old*****

*****AVAILABLE NOW! With 10mins notice*****

*****In & Outcalls*****

*****A True Elite Independent Companion*****

*****This Is My Actual Photo*****

=====JUST RECENTLY DIVORCED & READY 2 PLAY!!!

♥CHLOE'♥
**253**208*4263**

----Private Or Blocked Calls Will Not Be Answered
---- I Will Not Respond To Text Messages Or Emails

PlaneGuy
11-28-09, 00:23
Buyer beware do not call this one.

Her pic is aleast 3 years old.

She weighes ovefr 200lbs.

And she is not a good provider.

Here is her add.

Don't ya hate the old bait and switch?

Tire Doc
11-28-09, 02:33
Hey guys saw this add this morning before work

Could not wait to call her tonight

Just got back home told her I would write a little about her in here

Great provider

LOCATION in out tacoma
DATE: 11/27/09
NAME: Cheree
INCALL/OUTCALL: in
INCALL CLEANLINESS: very well kept
AGENCY OR INDY: INDY
ACCURATE PICTURE: FOR SURE
PERSONALITY: Positive, bubbly, happy
RACE: white
BODY TYPE: slender,
WEIGHT: 125
HEIGHT: 5-5
BUST: boob-tastic (large C's -small D's)
WAIST: nice
HIPS: nice
HAIR: blondish
EYES: blue
FEET: yes
SKIN TONE: light
TRIMMING: shaved
TATTOOS: yes
SCARS: no
PIERCINGS: ears
CLOTHES: jeans, shirt then bra & panties
GLASSES: n/a
MOANS OR OTHER SOUNDS?: soft sensual moans
ENERGY LEVEL DISPLAYED: very energetic
MULTIPLE CUPS?: one was enough for today
ACCEPTS FRENCH: lfk
SMOKES: no
DRINKS: no
KISSING TECHNIQUE: did not kiss
FRENCH: very nice - good eye contact
GREEK: yes
RUSSIAN: yes
DON’T’s:
SCREENING PROCESS: a few calls
EMAIL: sherrypoppin18@hotmail.com
PHONE: check posted c/l ad
RATES: call
RECOMMEND: most definitely
REPEAT: (do you intend to see provider again?) YES - often

Amp Guide
02-03-10, 03:16
Well as I was south of Seattle and Tacoma. I really did not feel like sitting in traffic. Cruised BP and Cl for a spa in the Tacoma or Olympia area. Found none. however I did run across two numbers. One was Kim in S Tacoma. Talked for a second. She gave directions. Not too far way. Drove there. No issues. Met her in an Empty apartment. It was ok. Clean and nice and warm. She was very thin. B cup breasts. Very nice and pleasant looking. Super clean and had a hard body. She is not full service but I usually do not opt for that. I just like to lay there and let the girl do all the work. She made a barely passable massage. It was ok. But lacking the K girls touch. After a long while. I fliped and she massged the Flag pole. It was great and her face was a doll. I played with her tits. Nice and perky like I like them. You could bounce a quarter off the. She massaged me for about 30 min. We chatted and I just love the stroking feeling. She played with the boys also. finally I had to hit the road and get home. But not before almost coating the ceiling. She wiped me up and hugged good bye. I still like the AMPs. just was in the mood for something different. It was nice to have a sharp looking girl play with you for a long time. She is light brown skined. Looked like an Indian/ Black/ White mix. Great beautiful body and very good looking. Gosh I love the tight bodies. I wondered how tight she would be if she does full service. However I do not think she is into casual sex , Only if she really likes someone and is in a relationship. Dammage was $. Not bad really. it was a good full hour and not rushed at al.

Till next week. Maybe I will get to Maddison ave sometime soon.

I did see a WSW along marginal way west. Looked like she was just crusing along. But no time to stop.

Mohos
02-04-10, 20:01
Yo,

Got some didgets on that one, she sounds fun.

Mohos
02-23-10, 14:20
I have a little extra money coming in this week, thanks to a rich uncle. I want a sure thing. Anyone know a patriotic escort willing to take my money and deliver the goods?

PM me

Googoonest
02-27-10, 23:39
She goes by Angie Jolie she posted on CL and TNA, she has put on weight since her pictures and she is a clockwatcher, not very good at all, unless you like them warm and lifeless. I don't know maybe it was just me, or maybe it was just her.

Mohos
03-02-10, 21:01
Dude I wish you had posted a few days ago....she was foul and a ripoff artist. She was worless, lifeless. You are better off getting a booth at a book store.

She goes by Angie Jolie she posted on CL and TNA, she has put on weight since her pictures and she is a clockwatcher, not very good at all, unless you like them warm and lifeless. I don't know maybe it was just me, or maybe it was just her.

Mohos
03-10-10, 18:33
This skankho is going by Angel now...DON'T call!

Dude I wish you had posted a few days ago....she was foul and a ripoff artist. She was worless, lifeless. You are better off getting a booth at a book store.

Zarard
03-15-10, 13:24
I noticed one person has write a very short review on her a while back, but I was wondering if anyone has seen her recently? Is she still in shape and all?

Here is her ad.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/ads/1643879400.html

Fanatic2003
03-25-10, 02:20
Anyone got a review on Joy?

Ad: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/ads/1660183236.html

Zarard
04-26-10, 01:26
I tried April last week.

Great body.

Give a great BJ. Nice place.

Worth the try If you like Asian. Face is ok.

Budlite
04-28-10, 11:07
Where do we go from here with the news that Foxes closing their doors along with all of the ones in Seattle? Never had much luck at the Vue.

Dotguy
04-29-10, 01:05
Where do we go from here with the news that Foxes closing their doors along with all of the ones in Seattle? Never had much luck at the Vue.Time to head south

Fanatic2003
05-07-10, 19:57
I was wondering if anyone had a report on Isabelle?

Ad: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/ads/1729627051.html

Martinisshy
05-10-10, 00:28
I was wondering if anyone had a report on Isabelle?

Ad: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/ads/1729627051.htmlI just came accross the same pic in the photo gallery referring to an Anchorage CL ad.

Disenchanted
08-03-10, 17:15
I am a longtime lurker that has not posted much since I discovered the site, but after an extremely bad (and costly) experience, I felt that it was my duty to report it here.

There is a female who posts as Alexis Divine on Backpage and Craigslist. I have posted a photo set that she likes to use (it is fairly accurate).

When I arrived at her hotel room, there was another male in an adjoining room passed out (bad sign). After some talk, she informed me that she didn't have any condoms and asked me to go across the street to pick up one. Upon my return, she was gone and did not answer her phone for the rest of the night. This was, of course, after she had pocketed $.12!

Be careful out there. She also informed me that she often works with another female who is a juvenile delinquent. I may have been lucky with just losing $.12.

Stay safe out there, everyone.

BlazerN4
02-10-16, 05:19
My fantasy: I saw an add on craigslist that looked real. I Answered it, it was two women offering a duo in Tacoma. They asked for a very fair donation, even I could afford it. They were fun. They were pretty compliant and followed all my request. I did everything and had a great time. I have since been back to see them a second time and it was even better. One is heavy set with very very large breast and the other is almost a spinner with very nice little breast. They are very nice, and really fun to play with. They are safety girls.

If you would like there name and digits, message me. It is not completely necessary but I would you to share some digits you have in seattle, tacoma, Bremerton or the olympic penninsula.

Stay safe gentlemen.

TacomaMan
02-13-16, 01:45
My fantasy: I saw an add on craigslist that looked real. I Answered it, it was two women offering a duo in Tacoma. They asked for a very fair donation, even I could afford it. They were fun. They were pretty compliant and followed all my request. I did everything and had a great time. I have since been back to see them a second time and it was even better. One is heavy set with very very large breast and the other is almost a spinner with very nice little breast. They are very nice, and really fun to play with. They are safety girls.

If you would like there name and digits, message me. It is not completely necessary but I would you to share some digits you have in seattle, tacoma, Bremerton or the olympic penninsula.

Stay safe gentlemen.Please send info (names & numbers) to my inbox. I have a local ATF I see regularly and can fowrard you info in return, though I should say that she is well advertised online and you might already know of her.

BlazerN4
03-05-16, 11:25
Anyone seen a 5 month pregnant lady. G mail contains misalex?

BlazerN4
03-07-16, 23:06
Howdy here's a picture of the five months pregnant lady I'm really interested to know if anybody has seen.

MlnFan00
10-02-21, 19:33
Does anybody know anything about this girl? Can you reccomend her? Her rates etc? I think she goes by Casey. Thanks -NMhttps://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?571499-ROB-or-actually-a-Bait-and-Switch-Casey-253-474-7472&highlight=2534747472

SugarNuts
10-02-21, 20:24
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?571499-ROB-or-actually-a-Bait-and-Switch-Casey-253-474-7472&highlight=2534747472You responded to a 13 year old post with an alert from TNA that is 13 years old. Timely response there Bro.