PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Iceman007
08-27-09, 00:16
I decided to paste this post in this section too since I believe this is where the reports should actually go about the girls out on the streets.

I was cruising the usual area down north and south on 11th and east and west on Broadway. Also when up and down 7th, 8th and 9th. Did not see much except for a few LEO's out and about. Of course the rain did not help either.

However after the rain let up I came east on Broadway and I see two WSW's standing at 8th and Broadway. Turned down 8th going north and circled around both were still there. One stayed very much out in the open and the other had crossed over Broadway and was on the south side by 8th. I circled again and came up going north on 8th and the one girl there hopped right in and off we went. This was shortly after 9pm tonight.

As we drove off we did the good old LEO check and both of us were happy. Found a nice place to park and had a nice BBBJ. Now the girl said her name was Lisa. A brunette and not that bad looking considering it was dark.. LOL. She did a beautiful job the only thing was when she would start to ask if I was ready yet. That kind of destroys the mood happening right then. But everything came out ok (no pun intended) and I dropped her back off by 15th and 11th.

I was surprised the other girl did not go first as I admit she looked hotter. But sometimes the hotter ones are the ones with the bitchery attitude.

Devnova1403
09-09-09, 01:04
Took a stroll on Monday evening as I was passing through Rockford. Met up with a nice-looking WSW. Offered a ride and found a place to park.

She said her name was Crystal. We were both nervous about LEOs patrolling, but her mouth felt good. Ended up being a bit too nervous to complete the task, but she's still nice looking.

World Wise
09-09-09, 19:17
Was disappointed by a regular date Tuesday. A legit excuse-death in the family- but still was disappointed. After crusing for 90 minutes, I had dinner at John's on 11th street. About 8:30 I was about to leave the area when I saw a likely prospect, walking east on Reed street from 11th Street. I circled her once just to be careful, then stopped and offered her a ride.

Kari jumped in, and we both made sure there were no cops present. She looked young enough that I asked to see her ID, and found she was actually Karen XXXXXX, the younger sister of an old friend. We decided to contuine to get to know each other at the notel. About 20, white, maybe 5'2 and 115#. She was relieved to find out that I was not a decoy cop, and showed me how grateful she was. Cost me 55 for an hour of her time, the notel, and the 5 tip I gave her for cigs. No contact info, but I will look for her again.

Thekid1855
11-20-10, 15:24
I think she said her name was Charlene. Drove a dark gray VW. Caught up with her on 7th. She is older, said she is 50. Hooked up with her once. A pretty good GFE for. 5

Thekid1855
12-04-10, 17:01
I found a couple of WSW along 6th ave near the corner of 7th street. There is a bar on the corner (don't know the name). Both a little on the BBW side but enjoyable BBBJCIM for. 2 I got the digits from one if anyone wants them. I'll keep looking for someone to get naked with. That the best I have done in the last two week.

World Wise
12-04-10, 22:39
Was out today about noon, and it was pretty dead, probably because of the snowfall. Talked to Cary on 15th near Arbor Court, but she was tweaking too badly to be interesting. Cary is reasonablly fresh, only being on the track about 3 weeks. Lives in Davis Junk, south of Rock about 10 miles. Maybe 24 she is a little thick for my taste, but her new diet will take care of that quickly. White, dark hair, maybe 5'6' and 145. No contact info as her cell was 'lost' recently. She hangs out in that area most mid-days.

Rocket Dork
01-05-11, 00:22
Anyone have any numbers for nice BSW? Thanks Rocket Dork

Chicago Monger
01-17-11, 12:10
Ran in to a WSW named Felicia. She is about 5'8 140. I have seen her before working 11th and Harrison. Cute. But wanted $. . Also said she need $.8 for her heating bill. It was going to get shut off. After asking for that she wanted me to take her for cigs too. Too steep for SW pricing, I though.

There was a bunch out yesterday. Ended up with Missy thin about 5'6. .4 for everything. Easy going girl.

Turkey John
01-18-11, 05:10
Ran in to a WSW named Felicia. She is about 5'8 140. I have seen her before working 11th and Harrison. Cute. But wanted $. . Also said she need $.8 for her heating bill. It was going to get shut off. After asking for that she wanted me to take her for cigs too. Too steep for SW pricing, I though.

There was a bunch out yesterday. Ended up with Missy thin about 5'6. .4 for everything. Easy going girl. I am not 100% positive, but pretty sure utilities are prohibited by law to turn off heat during winter months.

Chicago Monger
01-19-11, 19:32
I am not 100% positive, but pretty sure utilities are prohibited by law to turn off heat during winter months.I do believe your are right.

Also.

Is the Felicia the one that was seen at the Hilton Garden. This Felica has a mole over her right upper lip.

Rocket Dork
04-08-11, 08:52
Streets were dead. Lots of LEO out! Watch yourselves out there. Rocket Dork

Funknight69
04-09-11, 20:48
I got pulled over just going down 10th street the other night around 2am. Didn't give me a ticket. But ran my name.

Sinlover
04-10-11, 18:04
I got pulled over just going down 10th street the other night around 2am. Didn't give me a ticket. But ran my name.What reason did they give for pulling you over?

Funknight69
04-10-11, 18:35
What reason did they give for pulling you over?He said I was in a high drug and prostution area. He saw me go down 12th and then he saw me on 15th. That was the reason for pulling me over. Wanted to know what was I doing. I told him that I was heading home and following my GPS. Kinda lame.

Davidonecall
04-10-11, 20:12
I got pulled over just going down 10th street the other night around 2am. Didn't give me a ticket. But ran my name.Now they have a info card on you just in case you get stop they know you were in the area. Just be careful when picking up SW. Make sure that no Leo are around. Lets be safe and remember the hobbies rules. Say nothing and admit to nothing.

Chicago Monger
04-21-11, 01:38
A about 8 SWers tonight. Most where a little too heavy for my taste. I did see on tall one, WSW, that look like Shannon. I didn't think she was around anymore. I may be mistaken, but it did resemble her a bit.

Leo was active. Lots of cars pulled over, even had the paddy wagon out tonight.

Rocket Dork
04-21-11, 08:53
Way to many Leos for me. I am taking a break from the street till summer. Saw some SWs but nothing interesting. Rocket Dork

Funknight69
04-21-11, 16:01
A about 8 SWers tonight. Most where a little too heavy for my taste. I did see on tall one, WSW, that look like Shannon. I didn't think she was around anymore. I may be mistaken, but it did resemble her a bit.

Leo was active. Lots of cars pulled over, even had the paddy wagon out tonight. The tall street walker you saw was April. I was out last night from 5 to 7pm. I saw her over on 10th. I pick up Crystal. She was a waste of time.

World Wise
04-21-11, 22:05
Was also out in Rock last evening, and it was indeed slow. A few regulars around, but nothing worth spending much on. One I have seen for years, and talked to occassionally named Black Betty on 8th near 15th. She is interesting because she is white, stout, and very experienced. I gave Betty and her buddy Raven a ride recently, and Betty told me THE FIRST ONE IS FREE! I am not kidding guys, that is what she told me. Of course, she is older than I am, and probably heavier too. But she bragged that, once you enjoy her talents (her words) you will be back for more. Not this monger, Betty, but she was trying!

Not a lot else out on a Wed night in Rockford. Saw a BSW on 11th just N of 18th, walking in the street. Two TGTBT white girls standing on 6th near 9th Ave. About two years too young for me to be comfortable, and they will not last that long being that bold.

Funknight69
04-26-11, 09:00
I was in ground zero last night around 10. The Leo where really thick. They where running up and down all the good streets. It was also raining pretty good. Did find Kristin on 6th last night. So wasn't a big wash.

Chicago Monger
05-21-11, 22:09
The was a lot of leo activity. But it wasn't Rockford's finest. It was State troopers working 11th. Haven't seen them work that hard in RFD.

Wonder what is the occasion, lack of funding

Davidonecall
05-22-11, 01:31
The was a lot of leo activity. But it wasn't Rockford's finest. It was State troopers working 11th. Haven't seen them work that hard in RFD.

Wonder what is the occasion, lack of fundingAlso keep in mind that cook county is being in cops (the tv series) maybe the state Leo is helping them. Let's stay safe and clear of this area so you are not part of that tv program.

Can Show You
06-10-11, 21:21
Hello all,

Been reading this a while, but don't get to post often as I don't get to participate often. Drove the 7th / bway / 11th route and only saw one candidate. She was Amy and I think a regular on duty, working the late afternoon shift. Conversed really well and seemed overall a good prospect. Any knowlege that can be shared? Thanks for helping a newbie who would like to get out more often. Did not see uncle Leo by the way.

Stay safe

World Wise
06-11-11, 22:18
Know a couple of girls that use a street name of Amy. Can you discribe the lady you met? Where approx did you encounter her? Would be happy to contribute, but need some details to focus on the proper provider.

Can Show You
06-13-11, 08:48
Know a couple of girls that use a street name of Amy. Can you discribe the lady you met? Where approx did you encounter her? Would be happy to contribute, but need some details to focus on the proper provider.I'd say she was mid 30's and think with a petite body style. Blondish hair. Cordial and well spoken. Was near seventh and Broadway. Very polite with a good personality, veteran provided I'm sure.

Thanks, hope that helps.

Steve4100
09-04-11, 12:49
Streets in Rockford seem to be very dead lately. Not sure if it is the LEO activity or resent busts. Only WSW I see regularly on the streets is the MILF Tiffany. She gives great very friendly and gives great, reasonable service. I have digits if anyone is interested. I know she needs the help.

Chicago Monger
09-06-11, 18:50
Monday night seem fairly busy.

3 on broadway from 7th to 11th, all WSW.

1 BSW on 11th at 17th. Also 2 more WSW south on 11th closer to marathon gas.

Also saw Becky out. Skinny blonde with a squeaky voice. Haven't seen her in a long time. Was there just a release from the LEO hotel?

Fun Knight69
09-07-11, 01:01
I was out between 8 till midnight. I was on 11th and turned on Brook. My car got rocked. By 8th. It put a dent in my passanger door and chip in my rear window. So watch out.

Steve4100
09-08-11, 22:08
Monday night seem fairly busy.

3 on broadway from 7th to 11th, all WSW.

1 BSW on 11th at 17th. Also 2 more WSW south on 11th closer to marathon gas.

Also saw Becky out. Skinny blonde with a squeaky voice. Haven't seen her in a long time. Was there just a release from the LEO hotel?Any more information, description of the BSW on 11th and 17th? That is the area that Cierra was in for awhile, however I have not seen or heard anything from her for several months and the digits I had no longer work.

Chicago Monger
09-09-11, 08:19
Any more information, description of the BSW on 11th and 17th? That is the area that Cierra was in for awhile, however I have not seen or heard anything from her for several months and the digits I had no longer work.She was about 5"5" no taller. A tiny bit thick, not fat. Hair around shoulders. Thats is all I got.

Steve4100
09-12-11, 19:19
She was about 5"5" no taller. A tiny bit thick, not fat. Hair around shoulders. Thats is all I got.Cierra is a little taller than that and would never be mistaken for anything, even a tiny bit, thick. Thanks for the information.

Good luck and be safe.

Chicago Monger
09-26-11, 19:35
Both nights had a few out. About 5 to 7 WSW'ers and 3 to 5 BSW'ers.

Becky (rebecca) is back out. She is way skinner than the pic on the list in that was just posted in the general section. New wavy hair style, same squeaky voice.

Leo was looking through a purse of one WSW. Then let her go right back to work. They didn't seem to pick anyone up.

About 4 of them were hanging on Broadway one block from 11th. Leo parked there for a while then left. As soon as Leo left, they were all hanging in that same spot on the conner.

Stopped in Monkey Biz, Leo is in there too. But the girls didn't seem to care. Two WSW right in the front walking and two leos on foot by the bar doorway.

Seem interesting Leo let them work.

Chicago Monger
11-04-11, 22:32
Saw Amy, thin, light brown hair, white. 5 '5", small boobs.

The girls where spread out all over. Even as far south of 20 off 11th close to Town and Country.

She told me that alot of girls had just been released.

HornyGuy Lif
11-07-11, 04:51
I was out between 8 till midnight. I was on 11th and turned on Brook. My car got rocked. By 8th. It put a dent in my passanger door and chip in my rear window. So watch out.Just curious if it was people who live in the area (the get pretty irate sometimes) or black kids throwing rocks at white guys?

World Wise
12-07-11, 11:18
Sure is quiet on this board. Hard to believe NO ONE is finding ANYONE out in R'ville anymore.

Jocleary
12-07-11, 12:00
Sure is quiet on this board. Hard to believe NO ONE is finding ANYONE out in R'ville anymore.Was in the Guangzhou area last Friday night and was running several errands back and forth through there. I kept seeing the same petite little BSW. When I was done, I figured what the heck I'll give her a shot. I used to cruize this area alot years and years ago. Pulled on the side street and she jump in for a "ride". Anyway, $.40 and several minutes later I was on my way. She was 5'3".18-20 yrs. Old, medium length hair, petite, probably a 32b, and very pretty. Definately not your usual BSW. I hate to say it, but I forgot her name. She would give digits or let me take her pic (she didn't want it posted. Hehe). She says that she is out once in a while when she really needs the "help". Anyway, like I said this is not really my thing and especially with uncle leo being so determined lately. All in all, I would give her a solid 8 on looks, from what I saw and felt a solid 8 on body, and definately a respectable 7 on a BJ. So guys if young BSW are your thing, keep a look out for a young, petite, BSW around 7th and 12th ave. If you find this girl, you definately will not regret it. Good luck and stay safe!

Jocleary
12-13-11, 17:04
Was in the Guangzhou area last Friday night and was running several errands back and forth through there. I kept seeing the same petite little BSW. When I was done, I figured what the heck I'll give her a shot. I used to cruize this area alot years and years ago. Pulled on the side street and she jump in for a "ride". Anyway, $.40 and several minutes later I was on my way. She was 5'3".18-20 yrs. Old, medium length hair, petite, probably a 32b, and very pretty. Definately not your usual BSW. I hate to say it, but I forgot her name. She would give digits or let me take her pic (she didn't want it posted. Hehe). She says that she is out once in a while when she really needs the "help". Anyway, like I said this is not really my thing and especially with uncle leo being so determined lately. All in all, I would give her a solid 8 on looks, from what I saw and felt a solid 8 on body, and definately a respectable 7 on a BJ. So guys if young BSW are your thing, keep a look out for a young, petite, BSW around 7th and 12th ave. If you find this girl, you definately will not regret it. Good luck and stay safe!Wrong donation quoted. Sorry guys. .40 was the donation.

Rocket Dork
12-22-11, 18:20
Took a drive down 7th at 10 am. I saw undercover Monte Carlo, a sheriff undercover squad, and 3 Rockford squad cars. Went to CL and had a nice safe session with Angela. Very pleasant 30is MILF. Nice lady. Rocket Dork

Bsg7171
12-27-11, 22:29
Heard a WSW called Melissa was out between 6-7 around Broadway and that liqueur store said she was 24 said she had kids said often she would go out and not get picked up. Heard she isn't too bad looking as far as WSW go. Heard $.50 for BBJ.

Time4
01-03-12, 10:59
Police everywhere

Paul Stearn
01-03-12, 17:50
Police everywhereReally helpful.

Rocket Dork
01-03-12, 18:45
Police everywheredon't waste our time with lame posts! Rocket Dork

Roscoe23
01-04-12, 17:20
Police everywhereNow this had to be the greatest (Duh) post of completely useless information ever. I never realized that the police even look for this kind of stuff, what is a monger supposed to do?

Rabble
02-04-12, 16:10
Now this had to be the greatest (Duh) post of completely useless information ever. I never realized that the police even look for this kind of stuff, what is a monger supposed to do?Probably padding his posts to gain senior status.

Rockford people, I have a little question.

I hit a bar on broadway, had a couple drinks, and drove around a bit afterwards.

I saw several of my favorite groups of people walking around, and several of my least favorite groups of people driving around, yet each group seemed to ignore each other.

This was roughly 2 months ago.

I was fairly confused, so I just window shopped.

Do opposites always occupy the same area in your neck of the woods?

Rocket Dork
02-10-12, 22:15
Called on of my favorite all time SW. Tiffany mid 30s good shape good attitude. Takes directions well and is very reasonable for a hour. Went to hotel and was totally satisfied. Rocket Dork

Steve4100
02-10-12, 22:52
Called on of my favorite all time SW. Tiffany mid 30s good shape good attitude. Takes directions well and is very reasonable for a hour. Went to hotel and was totally satisfied. Rocket DorkI have also been seeing Tiffany for several years. She is very reliable, very reasonable and an all around good time. Plus she. Has a great backside and always looks great in jeans. Plus she is intelligent enough to actually hold a conversation with.

Chicago Monger
04-05-12, 08:18
Picked up Michelle at Monkey Biz. Told me, HI, I am drunk. Then asked if I was a cop. Gee, wonder where this is going. We leave get in my car. Do a check of body parts. Then the same old story. I don't this, I don't do drugs blah blah. Anyway off to notel. Good FS fun all around. 5'7" dark hair about a size 5.

Bill 420
05-18-12, 13:40
I don't know if I'm doing this right but I'm just coming back to this forum and I have been looking for like a month now with no good luck just some bag ugly girls looking for a girl I can call for some fun when I get off from work and not have to drive around for 3 hours and pick up the first one I see can some one help me out of give me some info on were to look or what I'm doing wrong here thanks guys pm me with any info.

Steve4100
05-20-12, 07:54
I don't know if I'm doing this right but I'm just coming back to this forum and I have been looking for like a month now with no good luck just some bag ugly girls looking for a girl I can call for some fun when I get off from work and not have to drive around for 3 hours and pick up the first one I see can some one help me out of give me some info on were to look or what I'm doing wrong here thanks guys pm me with any info.Read the forum and you will know basically what streets to cruise. There are some good SW's out there and some pretty fugly ones too, you just have to look for them. Take a chance on some and then report back to earn the trust of those on the forum.

Heads up to others reading the forum. Before Bill 420 even had one post he sent me a PM asking for a phone number. Not sure who he is yet, but maybe after a few more posts we can learn to trust him?

Steve4100
05-20-12, 21:19
Was out Wednesday night on Broadway and thought I caught a glimpse of Jordan who advertises on BP. I was surprised and not sure it was her. However, today I saw her on 11th street near the old / new / not open Citgo station. Slowed down and asked her if she was Jordan and she said yes. Issue for me was her boyfriend / Pimp was hanging around and I just am not into that situation. So I passed. I also saw her with another girl on 11th, but have not yet been able to put the face with a name, but I am sure I have seen her on BP also.

Happy hunting guys, but be careful. I also saw several unmarked cars, including a Dark Blue Chevrolet Lumina. Saw it with a car pulled over and its flashing lights. They made those in the 90's and I think 1996 was the last year. So it is an old car.

Ohboy
05-21-12, 12:58
I don't know if I'm doing this right but I'm just coming back to this forum and I have been looking for like a month now with no good luck just some bag ugly girls looking for a girl I can call for some fun when I get off from work and not have to drive around for 3 hours and pick up the first one I see can some one help me out of give me some info on were to look or what I'm doing wrong here thanks guys pm me with any info.Hey Bill, buy a period once in a while.

Too Nice
05-21-12, 23:08
Was out Wednesday night on Broadway and thought I caught a glimpse of Jordan who advertises on BP. I was surprised and not sure it was her. However, today I saw her on 11th street near the old / new / not open Citgo station. Slowed down and asked her if she was Jordan and she said yes. Issue for me was her boyfriend / Pimp was hanging around and I just am not into that situation. So I passed. I also saw her with another girl on 11th, but have not yet been able to put the face with a name, but I am sure I have seen her on BP also.

Happy hunting guys, but be careful. I also saw several unmarked cars, including a Dark Blue Chevrolet Lumina. Saw it with a car pulled over and its flashing lights. They made those in the 90's and I think 1996 was the last year. So it is an old car.She got charged with a felony too during that April bust. I'm surprised she's back on BP already.

AcrossTheUnive
06-02-12, 02:05
A couple weeks ago I had multiple dreams back to back. I was around broadway early morning and ran into Linsee. Sehe was walking with An older chick that I wanted because of her nice chest but the older chick disappears into an appartment so I settled for young linzee. Anyways we disappeared and did BBBJ it WAs good and I got her digits. As I am driving away I see another one. Don't remember her name but she was not much to look at. At all. Nonetheless. BBBJ again. Again I finish cim. Drop her off and drive away when low and behold. The older chick is out again. Well. Couldn't help it. Pick her up and head to some park by the lake. All I can say ia wow! We dreamed really good BBBJCIM under a tree. She was great! No rush. Let me wander with my hands and offered FS for very little more. Wow I really enjoyed her big georgous chest. I will have to update this report with her name because its in my truck with her number but. The answer is yes. I will most certainly repeat. My only regret is wasting my $ with the other two cause I didn't have more $ for FS. Can't wait to make it back to rockford for another dream.

Steve4100
06-03-12, 03:09
I don't do much streetwalker pickups anymore, but all of my regulars were not available tonight so decided to take a cruise. Picked up Sunshine, a BSW with huge tits. That is what drew me to her. Well she started off OK in the car, but within about the first 5 minutes she changed personalities 3 times. From happy, to sad and crying, to angry. If you see her you will know it is her by the tits. I would stay far far away if I were you. I will quickly go the other way if I ever see her again. Scary!

Now I know why I stick with my regulars.

Saw several unmarked LEO's out tonight. Normal black or dark cars, Impala, Lumina, and a Crown Vic. Also saw about 10 girls walking down by the body shop. Seems like the girls were taking smoke breaks and walking up the street. Some looked pretty interesting, some were pretty over-sized. All were in skimpy clothes. Wonder what the chances are of picking one of them up on the street?

Rocket Dork
06-06-12, 16:34
Saw Peaches from Backpage on 7th street. Picked her up and had nice time with her. Very reasonable now, she said many girls don't advertise since LE started cracking down on Backpage girls. Rocket Dork

Fun Knight69
06-07-12, 16:58
I was out at 2 to 3am. Only saw one girl. It was April. Someone said she has HIV. Has any one else heard that? It was like a ghost town.

Kmakth
06-09-12, 00:49
I don't know if I'm doing this right but I'm just coming back to this forum and I have been looking for like a month now with no good luck just some bag ugly girls looking for a girl I can call for some fun when I get off from work and not have to drive around for 3 hours and pick up the first one I see can some one help me out of give me some info on were to look or what I'm doing wrong here thanks guys pm me with any info.Were you here under some other name in the past?

Monger Forever
06-14-12, 16:49
Drove down 11th today 3pm in my bobtail semi saw a few WSW but no luck yet. Saw a tall WSW blonde and black hair looked sexy but no luck. Going to hang out until dark see if luck changes.

Chicago Monger
06-19-12, 11:14
Seem to be a few at ground zero and the P street. Saw a short blonde in a white dress. That was over by 11th and Brook. Also two I never saw. One was Ashley, about 5 ft tall dark hair. Nice GFE type. Said the other girl she was with was Christina, I think. Taller girl with long hair.

TwistedBrother
06-21-12, 09:32
What does "no luck" mean? Usually when guys say no luck, it means they aren't finding anyone. You're finding them, so what is unlucky about that?

Drove down 11th today 3pm in my bobtail semi saw a few WSW but no luck yet. Saw a tall WSW blonde and black hair looked sexy but no luck. Going to hang out until dark see if luck changes.

TwistedBrother
06-21-12, 09:35
What are the best ways to spot unmarked LEOs? I'm afraid I'm not good at that.

I don't do much streetwalker pickups anymore, but all of my regulars were not available tonight so decided to take a cruise. Picked up Sunshine, a BSW with huge tits. That is what drew me to her. Well she started off OK in the car, but within about the first 5 minutes she changed personalities 3 times. From happy, to sad and crying, to angry. If you see her you will know it is her by the tits. I would stay far far away if I were you. I will quickly go the other way if I ever see her again. Scary!

Now I know why I stick with my regulars.

Saw several unmarked LEO's out tonight. Normal black or dark cars, Impala, Lumina, and a Crown Vic. Also saw about 10 girls walking down by the body shop. Seems like the girls were taking smoke breaks and walking up the street. Some looked pretty interesting, some were pretty over-sized. All were in skimpy clothes. Wonder what the chances are of picking one of them up on the street?

TwistedBrother
06-21-12, 09:36
Dude, you popped three times in a few hours? What are you, superman? 20 years old? You're fucking ruining my day! ;)

A couple weeks ago I had multiple dreams back to back. I was around broadway early morning and ran into Linsee. Sehe was walking with An older chick that I wanted because of her nice chest but the older chick disappears into an appartment so I settled for young linzee. Anyways we disappeared and did BBBJ it WAs good and I got her digits. As I am driving away I see another one. Don't remember her name but she was not much to look at. At all. Nonetheless. BBBJ again. Again I finish cim. Drop her off and drive away when low and behold. The older chick is out again. Well. Couldn't help it. Pick her up and head to some park by the lake. All I can say ia wow! We dreamed really good BBBJCIM under a tree. She was great! No rush. Let me wander with my hands and offered FS for very little more. Wow I really enjoyed her big georgous chest. I will have to update this report with her name because its in my truck with her number but. The answer is yes. I will most certainly repeat. My only regret is wasting my $ with the other two cause I didn't have more $ for FS. Can't wait to make it back to rockford for another dream.

Chicago Monger
06-24-12, 01:45
There was a skinny long dark haired girl work on her bicycle. Does biker Jen ride a bike?

MsKristan
06-24-12, 23:17
Steel had been pretty slow, so I'm looking for a"date" tonight. I leave work at 11 pm and I'll be at a local gas station / fast food establishment down near the popular spot if anyone is wanting some late night fun. Hope to see someone.

Ohboy
06-25-12, 15:56
Steel had been pretty slow, so I'm looking for a"date" tonight. I leave work at 11 pm and I'll be at a local gas station / fast food establishment down near the popular spot if anyone is wanting some late night fun. Hope to see someone.Sorry where's steel?

AcrossTheUnive
06-25-12, 23:25
Dude, you popped three times in a few hours? What are you, superman? 20 years old? You're fucking ruining my day! ;)LOL. No. Not superman and over a decade older than 20.

I do have adhd though!

Big Bang II
06-25-12, 23:30
Today took a stroll in RF. Did saw a WSW white pants. Didn't change the place a lot but just moving back and forth on 7th near broadway. Another WSW who walked from Broadway via 7th didn't seem to give any sign. Not sure working or not. Another beaten up BSW little away from broadway on 7th. Ended up in CL.

Rocket Dork
06-27-12, 15:13
Meet Gina on 7th street. 5foot 3inch spinner has an incall nearby. Very reasonable attractive girl. Have number for seniors. Rocket Dork

AcrossTheUnive
06-28-12, 21:07
Well my love for rf continues.

6am. Met Gina on Broadway.

Very nice. BBBJCIM. She was dressed nice and smelled great. Started slow and went deep. Let my hands wander and didn't complain that it took me too long. She only stopped to ask me to turn on the AC. I finished and she kept going for a bit after I was done for a little more pleasure. Did it in her driveway.

Got digits and will repeat. Love her tattoos. I think I recall a nice tramp stamp. What a nice dream.

Melena.

6pm rolling back thru rf I was thinking of calling Gina for FS when I saw this one on 7th. She nodded and I circled. She said come back in 10 after I saw her get into another car that I thought was another monger. It was her landlord. Came back and we went to a park. I love her nips and tatas. She showed me her furry rabbit and got to work BBBJ. Again took me a while but was good. Played with her and she kept going. She got too tired so I had her use hand to the finish. Shot into a napkin. Got the digits. Might repeat if Gina is not around. She is about 5'7 WSW light brown hair.

Tattoos on wrist and a few other spots. Good dream but her spit was kind of stinky.

JD112
07-01-12, 04:33
First, thank you to all of the senior members for all their posts. They were very helpful.

I happened to be in Rockford around 11pm Saturday night and decided to take the recommended streetwalker route. The timing was clearly a rookie error as it was far to busy to even attempt to pick someone up. I saw 2 that appeared too good to be true. 2 with guys, and 1 that appeared to be "biker jen." The apparent biker jen disappeared quickly. I also saw 3 marked cars, so I could only imagine the number of unmarked around.

I took a break and returned around 12. This was somewhat more productive. I saw a walker talking to a guy in the parking lot of a liquor store and they must've disagreed on something since he drove off. I tried to flag her down, but she ignored me. I decided to try one of the walkers with a guy. She was clearly trying to be picked up, but she waved me away. I'm not sure if she saw me drive by too many times, or if it was the fact I drive a Chevy which seems to be one of the preferred rides of our "friends." I then saw an attractive walker wearing a bikini top. She walked down a side street and someone in front of me tried to pick her up, but she was on the phone and ignored him. I turned around to try my luck, but she was gone. She must've hidden since I made sure to turn around so I could pay attention to other cars. Best guess is she was either a straggler from the bars down the road or she also advertises online and received a call for more money than she'd make walking.

Took another break and came back around 1. The only person out walking was a black cd, which surprised me. Everybody's "friends" were back driving around, so I decided to go home a loser.

Rocket Dork
07-02-12, 18:48
Met up with Gina again. Nice girl very accomnadating and very reasonable. Rocket Dork

DeanTheDream
07-02-12, 23:02
Young black and petite and of course a female, LOL. Any suggestions.

Dream

Steve4100
07-03-12, 00:48
Young black and petite and of course a female, LOL. Any suggestions.

DreamI have been going to milwaukee. Many fitting your description on 27th and lisbon, or also north avenue. I know, not exactly close, but I was there twice in the last week and WOW. Word of caution if you go. Some are to young, and some aren't what they appear. But the selection of young BSW's is as good as I have seen. Worth the drive if that's what you want. As always, just be cautious and safe.

Read the milwaukee forum for more information if you are interested. If not, good luck in rockford. I've found a few over the years, but "few" is the key word matching your desired description.

Rob Roy
07-03-12, 23:28
There was a skinny long dark haired girl work on her bicycle. Does biker Jen ride a bike?

Never seen her riding a bike, although a couple of years ago I saw her getting out of a high end sports car on the west side of town. Someone else on here said the car belongs to her drug dealer- that guy needs to go more low key the car. I would have never noticed her if the car had not caught my eye and then I noticed it was her getting out of the car. She is a fun girl and well worth picking up when you see her.

I think that she got the name since she often dresses like a biker's girlfriend. There have been a few pics of her on here last year this is the best one:

Also all the SW reports and almost all of them used to be in general reports. Rockford does not get tons of reports so wondering why guys are now using sub forums? Missed a bunch of reports here last time I signed in :( at most I sign in once a week, but often a month or two goes by and there has never been a huge backlog of reports for me to go though.

Chicago Monger
07-04-12, 12:50
Talked with the girl on the bicycle. Her name is Mary. Skinny black hair about 5ft. Said she works with a girl named Tatoo Heather.

Mary seem to be very friendly and non rush. Did not say no to any request

Steve4100
07-05-12, 21:46
Talked with the girl on the bicycle. Her name is Mary. Skinny black hair about 5ft. Said she works with a girl named Tatoo Heather.

Mary seem to be very friendly and non rush. Did not say no to any requestI don't think I know Mary, but I do know Heather. She used to give a really good BBBJ, not sure if she still does since it has been a couple years since I have seen her. I would be cautious though. In the last big sting in Rockford, she was busted for Felony Prostitution and some Kind of felony drug charge. I would be very cautious.

Rocket Dork
07-06-12, 15:14
Took a drive down 7th. Nothing! Decided to go home and wait till fall. Stay cool out there. Rocket Dork

Asianluvr11
07-07-12, 23:01
Cruised thru the stroll around 5:30 to 6:00 pm. Didn't notice any LEO's. Area was dead. Ran into Peaches and scooped her up. CBJ in car. Very reasonable.

Rocket Dork
07-09-12, 18:03
Saw three SWs out. Picked up Tara on Broadway. BBw with a pleasant attitude. No number but I wouldn't repeat. Rocket Dork

Chicago Monger
07-11-12, 15:54
Last night had a few options. I saw that girl Mary, WSW, on 11th after 1030 pm. A couple of heavy WSW. 2 on 11th and a couple on the broadway strip. Found Heather. 28 yr short hair jut above the shoulders, WSW thin nice body. Nice firm breast. Off 11th North of Harrison South of the BP

Fun Knight69
07-14-12, 12:51
Was out last night around 1am on Broadway and 11th. There where 3 unmark Leos's pulling people over. There where lights every where. No girls. Just April at about 2.

UOnly
07-15-12, 14:57
I don't think I know Mary, but I do know Heather. She used to give a really good BBBJ, not sure if she still does since it has been a couple years since I have seen her. I would be cautious though. In the last big sting in Rockford, she was busted for Felony Prostitution and some Kind of felony drug charge. I would be very cautious.I know who she is. She used to work at bigfoot then went to WI strip club and now she's working at a bar somewhere.

Rocket Dork
07-16-12, 08:45
Went out looking for fun on 7th. Nothing from 1pm to 2pm. I find it is busier in the morning like 9am than the afternoon. Picked up Tasha had nice time with her white 40ish bought her a Big Mac meal afterwards. No phone Rocket Dork

Fun Knight69
07-16-12, 18:59
Saw Jordan out last nigth around 1am. Know she on Rockford Mug Shots. LOL

Maxjames100
07-17-12, 10:53
Saw Jordan out last nigth around 1am. Know she on Rockford Mug Shots. LOLI looked her up after seeing her on that site. Multiple felony prostitution charges. Not a careful girl that one. I saw peaches out in the early afternoon. The street scene is cheap, but the girls aren't taking good care of themselves usually. I would hVe to be pretty desperate.

Chicago Monger
07-18-12, 10:54
Over off P st. Few blocks from the BP. Meet a new one, at least I never saw her before. Said she has regulars but they don't come around anymore. WSW 40's maybe. Thin as a rail. About 5'7" light hair glasses. Black leggings and a white long top. Loaded with tattoos. They cover most of her back and other parts. Very easy going. Calls herself Rebecca.

Did see some old timers out. Was there a jail break? Becky with the squeaky voice was walking around holding a little white dog like a security blanket. On 7th two others I have seen a while been but never meet. Just familiar faces fro the past

Rocket Dork
07-25-12, 19:48
Le arrested 8 ladies last night on the street. Watch yourself! Rocket Dork

Belon
08-16-12, 13:49
Leo on 23rd Ave. And 11th. 12:49pm

Steve4100
08-17-12, 08:10
Leo on 23rd Ave. And 11th. 12:49pmWhat was the purpose of this post? LEO is all over the city. Were they parked, arresting someone, undercover, or just driving down the street? Not sure how your post helps any of us to be safe? I saw 4 LEO on 7th in the mid-town section about that time arresting what appeared to be a very drunk older lady. Not sure that would be useful to this forum either, but at least I gave some details.

We all appreciate that you want to post, but more details about a situation make the post useful. Good luck and be safe.

MSN Man
08-27-12, 20:04
Read a post on a buddys Facebook page that 9 ladies and 1 guy were busted in rockford around Friday night. Would think that it was true as there was a little news story link on his page. If so be safe and as always HAPPY HUNTING

Here is a link I found
http://www.wifr.com/home/headlines/Ten-People-Arrested-in-Prostitution-Sting-167437295.html

Shzitzx
08-29-12, 09:26
I thought this was nice. Shows the location busts in Rockford Friday night into Saturday morning.

http://www.crimemapping.com/map.aspx?ll=-9916538.915045805

5199133. 861100296&z=14&mc=world-street&cc=SX&db=8/23/2012&de=8/29/2012

That link didn't work very well but it gets you to the site. you have to zoom in on Rockford and uncheck everything but the sexcrimes.

Rocket Dork
08-29-12, 17:32
I thought this was nice. Shows the location busts in Rockford Friday night into Saturday morning.

http://www.crimemapping.com/map.aspx?ll=-9916538.915045805

5199133. 861100296&z=14&mc=world-street&cc=SX&db=8/23/2012&de=8/29/2012.

That link didn't work very well but it gets you to the site. You have to zoom in on Rockford and uncheck everything but the sexcrimes.Cool Math. Big Brother is watching! Rocket Dork

Tornacl
08-29-12, 19:25
The 50 year old that was busted is a dead ringer for the nose guard on my High School football team.

Chicago Monger
09-30-12, 09:48
http://www.rockfordmugshots.com/mug/jessica-marie-hadder-1

She is out already. Met her on 11th and Harrison. She also works at CL as Tabby I think.

Chicago Monger
10-05-12, 19:41
There has to be more reports happening?

Jeassica was out today. 7th had four or five, mostly WSW and 1 BSW.

On 11th found Gina. Never saw her before. 38 WSW dark hair nice body small chested. Couple of tats.

Great tongue, uses it well.

Castlerae
10-06-12, 19:37
I had to make a trip to Rockford today, and had enough spare time to take a detour onto 7th. Covered the street from just south of Broadway all the way to the end by ELB and absolutely zip in the way of SWers. Maybe the colder weather has them all indoors?

DontTreadOnMe
10-09-12, 04:49
I had to make a trip to Rockford today, and had enough spare time to take a detour onto 7th. Covered the street from just south of Broadway all the way to the end by ELB and absolutely zip in the way of SWers. Maybe the colder weather has them all indoors?Not the weather at all really it's been drying up slowly but surely for several years here now and the things you do see, well it's like something out of a zombie or nuclear apocalypse movie. I mean as poor of quality as it gets! The Rockford scene reached it's peak in the mid 90's with a big spike around 04-06 there was a lot of talent out and about then but the past few years it's usually not even worth it however this area isn't getting better it's also on a downward spiral as most of you know, just look at all the businesses that have closed in the past 15 years around this area. All the bars, clubs, hotels, pizza joints, shops and even a bowling alley they're all gone. The entire mid town area is a mini Detroit and sinking fast which is now the armed robbery capital of the Midwest and I just read last night on Rockfordscanner. Com some girl got robbed at gunpoint at a red light right on State Street the cops here are a fucking joke, absolutely worthless!

I've picked up some real gems here over the years but now it's very few and far between at least in the evening, it might be better at different times in the day but that won't work for me. 7th. 11th and most of the side streets are dead except for all the drug dealers or thugs in hoodies. You still see some action on Broadway but that's not a street you want to spend a lot of time on.

They don't call it Dumpford for nothing!

Headerin
10-14-12, 19:06
Anybody have her number I lost it { blond about 5'8"}

Paul Stearn
10-30-12, 12:06
Found her on Charles near Alpine yesterday afternoon, stopped and asked her if she wanted a ride and off we went. 21 years old and a nursing student. 70 for CBJ and FS. Only issue I had was the breast piercing. A turn off for me. She has my digits, we'll see if she calls.

Rocket Dork
10-30-12, 18:21
Drove around from 4 to 7pm and there was nothing on the street. Did see Sign announcing police camera at work on Broadway near 7th. I have never seen that before. Finally ended going to lingerie shop and had session with Nikki 38 year old MILF. Nice lady very pleasant and had a great time. Should have went at 4! Rocket Dork

DontTreadOnMe
11-02-12, 04:50
Drove around from 4 to 7pm and there was nothing on the street. Did see Sign announcing police camera at work on Broadway near 7th. I have never seen that before. Finally ended going to lingerie shop and had session with Nikki 38 year old MILF. Nice lady very pleasant and had a great time. Should have went at 4! Rocket DorkThese clowns are just now putting up cameras? I'm sure all the thugs that roam this ghetto night and day are just shaking in fear as they rape, rob and pillage knowing these keystone cops couldn't catch a cold but just stay the off Broadway, this is the street they use to profile you and your vehicle as they drive around pretending to keep the streets secure you rarely see anything anyway.

They did a mini sting a few weeks ago netting a 3 or 4 fifty year olds that nobody would touch even while driving drunk, funny I was in the area a night or two before and was stunned at the amount of LE vehicles on in sight even though the streets were dead.

Anon6565
11-04-12, 20:15
Seen Heather think she said she is 27 can't remember now on Broadway last night around 8 or 9.

Anon6565
11-04-12, 20:27
I know how you feel. You have to get comfortable with the area. Get to know the roads and don't be afraid to go off the path iv found some on there way to the area and some on there way home. You never know when it will be dead I have seen tons during a snow storm and nothing on perfectly clear warm days and no time of day is better then any other it seems.

First, thank you to all of the senior members for all their posts. They were very helpful.

I happened to be in Rockford around 11pm Saturday night and decided to take the recommended streetwalker route. The timing was clearly a rookie error as it was far to busy to even attempt to pick someone up. I saw 2 that appeared too good to be true. 2 with guys, and 1 that appeared to be "biker jen." The apparent biker jen disappeared quickly. I also saw 3 marked cars, so I could only imagine the number of unmarked around.

I took a break and returned around 12. This was somewhat more productive. I saw a walker talking to a guy in the parking lot of a liquor store and they must've disagreed on something since he drove off. I tried to flag her down, but she ignored me. I decided to try one of the walkers with a guy. She was clearly trying to be picked up, but she waved me away. I'm not sure if she saw me drive by too many times, or if it was the fact I drive a Chevy which seems to be one of the preferred rides of our "friends." I then saw an attractive walker wearing a bikini top. She walked down a side street and someone in front of me tried to pick her up, but she was on the phone and ignored him. I turned around to try my luck, but she was gone. She must've hidden since I made sure to turn around so I could pay attention to other cars. Best guess is she was either a straggler from the bars down the road or she also advertises online and received a call for more money than she'd make walking.

Took another break and came back around 1. The only person out walking was a black cd, which surprised me. Everybody's "friends" were back driving around, so I decided to go home a loser.

Chicago Monger
11-15-12, 20:28
A few out on Wednesday. Harmony was driving around working out of her car. 4 to 5 others walking. P street. Broadway and 7th. Saw a thin one called Teresa or terry. 5' 7 thin red hair 40's. Also Joyce who gets in and then has no time for a date. Gave a phone number but I never called it. She wanted to set up something later. Both of them on 11th

Rocket Dork
02-05-13, 19:10
Wow! Over 2 months and we haven't had any reports. I guess I will have to take a drive and see what is up on the streets of Rockford. Rocket Dork

Steve4100
02-05-13, 20:20
Wow! Over 2 months and we haven't had any reports. I guess I will have to take a drive and see what is up on the streets of Rockford. Rocket DorkNot much happening on the streets of Rockford. I was out this afternoon and saw one heavy duty SW. No interest. The only consistent one out is MILF Tiffany, who I believe you know. She can usually be found around 18th st and 11th ave. South of the BP station 1 block west on Parmelee. PM me if you need more information.

Chicago Monger
02-17-13, 10:32
There was a few out in the cold. Mostly on P street. Harmony and the taller big longer dark brown hair girl. One I never seen before, hard to see faces when they wear hoods. And Gina was on P. All this in one sweep. Then on the second sweep, Harmony was gone, Gina was on a cross street but, the other two still there. It seemed like to many in too short of space. Grabbed Gina, Short nice body, no rush, but who wants to go back out in the cold.

Gina has long black hair, nice fit body with a tiny tummy which is not bad for she is about 38.

Slapshot
02-18-13, 08:03
It's pothole season in Dumpford so be warned! Anywhere near 11th Street is bad and getting worse by the hour you could easily blow out a tire or wreck your suspension and who wants to get stranded in this hood looking at an expensive repair to your car?

SW's? Forget about it, you could drive around and not see anything all night or at least anything that looks half way human. I had this misfortune of being in Rockford 3 times last week and I haven't seen it this slow in a long time but that's to be expected here during the winter time even the dope peddlers and street bums are a rare sight these days.

FYI the PD have been getting some new and improved vehicles in case you haven't noticed but are still easily able to spot.

Slapshot
03-14-13, 04:15
Seen 5 unmarked bacon cars parked in one of those warehouse lots on Parmele near Railroad Street around 10:15 PM last night. 4 black and 1 silver, all with their headlights off, engines running with their interior lights on. Drove by again around 11:40 to see if they had left but they were still there. Also noticed a marked car right across from there on 11th Street, lights off just sitting there, same times. WTF?

I guess Wednesdays are their sweep nights, last Wed they were out in full force in their new Caprice's pulling over vehicles all over the place not sure what they were up to tonight maybe they were watching the Bulls game on their laptops these clowns get paid big bucks to do absolutely nothing for hours on hours no wonder why this toilet town is broke and falling apart.

Seen a BSW on 7th near RR waving at me and a few WSW on Broadway nothing worth stopping or even slowing down for.

BustOne608
03-18-13, 11:58
Anybody know of a girl that use to be around Rockford a couple yrs ago with a real name Erika? She's taller, real skinny, possibly into drugs.

Maxjames100
04-08-13, 11:38
Ran into a 26 year old named Jenni 11th st area. Very pretty, nice ass. .20 for BBBJCIM, but I gave her. 30 just because I felt bad. She looked like a college student, but looks are deceptive. Conversation revealed that she was supporting a habit, which I find to be a source of internal guilt. Saw peaches and a few others in the normal area.

I need a different hobby.

Enjoy.

Question. Have any of you ever contracted anything from a BJ? I always get a little irritated with myself for taking risks after the deed is done, and scrub myself with hand sanitizer for all the good it will do LOL.

Coldspy2008
04-16-13, 18:48
Ran into a 26 year old named Jenni 11th st area. Very pretty, nice ass. .20 for BBBJCIM, but I gave her. 30 just because I felt bad. She looked like a college student, but looks are deceptive. Conversation revealed that she was supporting a habit, which I find to be a source of internal guilt. Saw peaches and a few others in the normal area.

Enjoy.

Question. Have any of you ever contracted anything from a BJ? I always get a little irritated with myself for taking risks after the deed is done, and scrub myself with hand sanitizer for all the good it will do LOL.From what I've read, while saliva is pretty hostile to STDs, it is still possible to get them from uncovered BJs. For example, inadvertently dipping you johnson in some dude's sperm before she's had a chance to swallow.

Teabagplain
04-20-13, 11:52

Enjoy.

Question. Have any of you ever contracted anything from a BJ? I always get a little irritated with myself for taking risks after the deed is done, and scrub myself with hand sanitizer for all the good it will do LOL.You are unlikely to get HIV or hepatitis from a BBBJ, but herpes, chlamydia, syphilis, and gonorrhea are all fair game. Transmission rates tend to be lower for oral sex vs vaginal sex, but there is definitely risk there.

Maxjames100
05-01-13, 15:58
Driving through Rockford saw a bit of street action early afternoon. WSW on 7th. By 12th ave. , looked to be early 20s and pretty. Seemed out of it when I drove by and I decided to take my chances on 11th always hoping that I run into a 8 or a 9.

Driving down 11th saw two girls (20s) way too hot walking by the BK. They were uninterested so I continued. Saw one near the bank. Blonde, tan, great tits, too thick but with those tits I was ok with it. Not impressed up close, thick was fat, and the face up close was a 4 or so (former acne scars and not pretty). She offered covered services and I opted for HJ. She didn't offer cim, cover required. Gave her. 20 and headed off wishIng I woulda stopped for the one on 7th. The one I picked up was Casey. Didn't care about digits.

Slapshot
05-27-13, 08:11
Seen this one last Wednesday near 8th and Broadway but the nights seem really dead around here even with the nice weather and as usual the quality is really on a downward spiral.

HackWilsonE190
06-05-13, 10:54
I had chance to drive around the 7th Street, Broadway. 11th Street, and 20th Avenue area last night from 9 pm to 11 pm There was one tall / indimidating BSW on Broadway and one less than attractive WSW on 20th Avenue. That was all. What a poor turnout for a Tuesday night. Last Tuesday, there were at least 4 WSW in the area, but didn't have time to stop.

Slapshot
06-06-13, 04:20
I had chance to drive around the 7th Street, Broadway. 11th Street, and 20th Avenue area last night from 9 pm to 11 pm There was one tall / indimidating BSW on Broadway and one less than attractive WSW on 20th Avenue. That was all. What a poor turnout for a Tuesday night. Last Tuesday, there were at least 4 WSW in the area, but didn't have time to stop.Well you did pretty well if you seen 4, I seen a grand total of 0 tonight but it was raining off and on. Totally dead, nobody was out not even the dope dealers, cops were MIA but another pizza delivery driver got robbed on P street. LOL that has to be the most dangerous profession in this hood!

Noticed a familiar face on Rockford Mugshots and there were a few others as well they must have done a mini sting yesterday.

Noticed this one on 11th last week in the early evening.

Rocket Dork
06-17-13, 15:13
Saw Nevea (misty) walking on Panagreene (sp) stree. Picked her up and went to her hotel and a good time was had by all. Very resonable alot cheaper then her BP prices. Will Repeat! Rocket Dork

Chicago Monger
06-30-13, 11:06
Does anyone know about the dark hair WSW with long hair down past her waist? She was on 11th. There where a few WSW and BSW last night.

Leo went by the BSW right when she was yelling at my to stop. This was on Broadway and 9th. I don't stop for yelling SWers. But. Leo did not even seem to care.

Chicago Monger
06-30-13, 23:19
I think I saw Kristi from BP on 11th. I guess she is out now. Thin, long red hair

Rocket Dork
07-19-13, 09:26
Was in Rockford yesterday and drove 7th and 11 street and saw nothing at noon. Went home disappointed. That's life! Rocket Dork

Maxjames100
07-24-13, 17:54
There is street action still happening in the usual areas.

I've gotten BBBJCIM from at least 4 different ok (5-7) SW's for the. 20. Gotten more offers that I've turned down. Bad teeth is common, which is pretty gross, but for. 20 who can complain. Afternoons are good. Early evenings seem to be bad. Don't know about late evenings. Peaches is a frequent siting. I love her tits.

JoeJoe109
07-28-13, 00:13
Any tips for areas to sit and park? Was out tonight around Broadway and could not find anything.

JoeJoe109
07-28-13, 00:19
Any tips for places to sit and park? Went out tonight around Broadway with no luck.

World Wise
07-29-13, 10:06
Was out and about Sunday about 2:30 to 3:30. Saw as many as 11 between 11th and Sandy up to the LS shops near 7th and State. Lots to chose from out there boys. A few newbes, and many old favs. Saw only one LEO, sitting in lot of Quick Mart, talking to one of the girls.

Mister Quick
07-29-13, 11:53
Was out and about Sunday about 2:30 to 3:30. Saw as many as 11 between 11th and Sandy up to the LS shops near 7th and State. Lots to chose from out there boys. A few newbes, and many old favs. Saw only one LEO, sitting in lot of Quick Mart, talking to one of the girls.Welcome back to the world of making posts on here!

HardwareMan42
07-29-13, 23:02
Was out and about Sunday about 2:30 to 3:30. Saw as many as 11 between 11th and Sandy up to the LS shops near 7th and State. Lots to chose from out there boys. A few newbes, and many old favs. Saw only one LEO, sitting in lot of Quick Mart, talking to one of the girls.I can vouch for World Wise. I was also there Sunday afternoon and he speaks the truth. A vast selection of quality ladies working the streets. Only wish I had more time and money to stay the night.

Tomma2
08-27-13, 08:30
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

The "report" was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

BigBolder2
09-14-13, 10:59
Was in Rockford last Saturday and saw several of the girls out and about. Chose a thinner blonde Becky who has been here for many years. Had FS for half a Benjamin at a motel south of town. She was pleasant and not a clock watcher. Talked about some of the girls from long ago. Patricia from Rochelle, Cindy who was also out last Saturday. Dropped her back off near Broadway.

Citadel Guard
09-25-13, 21:12
9-23-13 noticed WSW on 7th street between 11th and 10th, seemed friendly with the natives. Also there were 2 WSW along Parmele between 18th and 20th hiding in the shadows so I could not get a clear look at the talent.

9-24-2013 noticed an older WSW drifting through the neighborhood near Parmele and 18th / 20th, along with two BSW roaming up 7th from 18th towards 10th. A WSW on 12th avenue between 7th and 9th streets. Way too many boys on bikes nearby to get a look, much less slow down.

Citadel Guard
09-26-13, 21:00
At first I thought Wednesday night would be dull, and the southern end of Hooker Highway certainly was empty, the northern end began to show signs of life. I saw 2-3 WSW out north of 18th on 7th, generally roaming around in the dark. The cold night appeared to have little impact on some of them who were wearing shorts or short skirts. Most were out after 9pm, the earlier hours of 7-9 seemed more. Barren.

Citadel Guard
09-29-13, 03:01
Friday seemed to be a night with a wide array of friends out and about, notably on 7th near 12th and the Parmele Playground (between 20th and 18th) though traffic often seemed to offer an ongoing stream of bad timing, with far too many drivers and not enough walkers to serve the clientele.

The southern end of hooker highway and the quiet neighborhoods along 12th avenue were empty.

Saturday I was out much later than normal, and I could not observe any walkers out between midnight and 2 along any of the normal routes. Rockford settled into a quiet and peaceful slumber early on, with few people out among the normal watering holes I frequent. What surprised me was, for a Saturday night, no one was out roaming around anywhere. Perhaps. Next week and weekend, though with the new month arriving. Who knows.

World Wise
10-01-13, 12:10
Thanks for your reports CG. I took the opportunity to check out lower Parmlee very recently. At dusk (6:30 approx) there was very limited traffic, either auto or foot. One possible, short blond hair, stout. 40+ giving the look. Later about 9 there was more auto traffic but no foot traffic at all. Now I HAVE picked up ladies sitting on that stoop on SE corner of 18th and Parmalee before. But no activity when I was there last.

Found more activity at Kish and College area. Include that small market there and the Mobil station on College in your crusing.

Citadel Guard
10-02-13, 19:55
Wednesday. 2nd day of the month, and I expected no one to be out, what with all those wonderful state benefit cards being mailed out at the end of the month. WRONG! Starting on the south end of hooker highway I passed one homely WSW, quickly followed up by one much more interesting and healthy blond WSW just north of Harrison. Doubling around in case my eyes were deceiving me, she was a bonafide decent looking WSW and certainly knew how to walk to get some attention. However, traffic was slow so there weren't any 16 car pile-ups, which could have been the case if she was walking on State Street. Boom-Chicka-boom-boom!

Ahem.

Headed north and checked out the Parmele Playground, but it was empty and maybe only get populated at night.

Heading into ground zero I saw a younger blond WSW and brunette WSW hanging out in a 7-11-type store parking lot on 7th, comparing notes and causing severe traffic congestion due to their overall good looks. Navigating around several vehicles I got close enough to see them jump into other vehicles.

And all of this between 5 and 5:30pm. And it's not even a full moon.

Pussy Prowler
10-04-13, 22:15
Chicago senior monger here, was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to direct me to a good and efficient driving path to check out the SW scene here? I have looked through various posts of certain spots but if someone could rely an easy route to hit the main areas of activity that would help me out a ton. Thanks.

Citadel Guard
10-09-13, 15:06
Idling through the quiet night, temperatures had hovered around 72º on an awesome Fall Day, I found myself looking left and right as I drove up the back roads in my Jeep to find. Cops. Apparently Rockford decided to move the police station onto Broadway at 9th, which makes sense for many people. I've never felt safer in my life. With any luck the drug dealers came to their senses, surrendered to the police, and peace was found on our streets.

Yeah, fat chance.

Anyhow, I was able to cast my wandering eyes about as I waited at various ill-timed stop lights, and noted few people out roaming about on the Broadway. 7th street portion of Hooker highway. Perhaps the warm weather had encouraged everyone to go out during the daylight hours, and they were all exhausted and already in bed by 10pm.

However, down on the Parmele Playground two blond WSW were walking as a pair, which sets off huge red flags for me. One was in her 30's, tall, willowy and had her hair tied up in a bun. The other one looked like she was 60+ and scared the hell out of me. I dubbed them the "Mom and Daughter" pair and left them alone. A third dark haired WSW was hiding in all the shadows in dark clothing. All told I spotted 5 WSW cruising the length of Parmele from 24th to 15th. The rest of Hooker Highway was deserted.

Signing off duty for tonight,

(Salute)

Citadel Guard

Slapshot
10-16-13, 05:10
Was in the area Monday night not much out possibly 2 or 3 WSW's just the usual low end merchandise plus lots of LE this town seems to be on a downward spiral even the working girls have left the only thing you see more of around here are the bad roads, boarded up houses and closed businesses.

Rocket Dork
10-18-13, 13:06
Picked up Sha Sha on Parmale. I have seen her on Backpage. Mid 30 is? Very accomadating for a car date. Would recommend. Saw 3 other ladies on 7th who scared me. I was out at 10 am on Monday. Rocket Dork.

Citadel Guard
10-28-13, 20:41
Ok, colder weather we got, Hotter Women...well, hard to see under the layers and layers. But, like loyal Cubs Fans, we hold out hope for next year.

Long overdue updates, and a brief visit at the Graybar Hotel and we're back in action. Found Toni a couple weeks back, very tall, very wonderful, and walking fast and late on a Saturday night on the Parmele pavement. Pricier than expected, but friendly, sweet and quite the treat. If you see this tall lady with her hair up in a bun, slow down, toss your scruples out the window and invite her in.

While not one to kiss and tell, and apologies if they don't like their names up here (don't we all use stage names anyhow?) Tanya is a wonderfully enthusiastic woman, I've found her near 20th & Parmele, or along 11th. Shorter, great body type, though the cold weather is going to keep all of these small women indoors. Great service for half the price of Toni.

Time to get back into the white SUV and cruise the street and see if there is any action out there. As its gets colder and the women hibernate, it seems the dealers just keep proliferating.

World Wise
11-14-13, 11:40
I must admit the Rockford street scene was as quiet last evening as I have seen it in years. Chief Chet is doing a fine job of protecting us from all those ladies of the night. It was real quiet at 6 PM on one swing thru, and equally quiet two hours later as I was leaving town.

JD112
11-21-13, 02:52
Does anyone have a number for Heather? I had it, but cleared my call history without adding it to my contacts. I haven't seen her around for several months, but I definitely want to see her again. This Heather is probably in her late 20's and is a WSW (not the one that occasionally posts online). Send me a PM if you have her number, and I can trade a number for one of the other girls I've seen. Thanks.

Slapshot
11-24-13, 05:39
I must admit the Rockford street scene was as quiet last evening as I have seen it in years. Chief Chet is doing a fine job of protecting us from all those ladies of the night. It was real quiet at 6 PM on one swing thru, and equally quiet two hours later as I was leaving town.Sorry but you're giving Chief Worthless way to much credit, history always repeats itself in this run down bombed out slum when the temp drops...my last couple times last week it was a bad as I ever seen it. I'm not positive but daylight hours are probably better but quality is another story.

I see there were a few more armed robberies tonight in the usual spots and the roads are even worse then the crime.

God I hate this town I still can't believe people actually live here!

Slapshot
11-26-13, 05:02
LE was doing some sort of sweep Monday night around 10:45 PM along Broadway, from 7th Street to 11th street there were 3 cars pulled over in different spots for traffic violations then I counted another 3 or 4 cruising down Broadway then noticed 2 more in the parking lot of that grocery store near 8th.

That's about 10 or so in less then a 2 minute span on a cold Monday night and I'm sure there were more I didn't even see.

I did see few WSW's shortly before close by waving at me then a few others walking along Broadway as I was leaving but before this there was nobody even around and like most nights here it was dead.

Tjinla2001
12-01-13, 11:34
Back in town. Only one fat semi retarded white prostitute on Bway. I played slots at bar next to altamore's restaurant on main & auburn. Won 200. A black woman saw and ended up wanting a ride. Took her to my motel and fucked her. She looked like Isabel Sanford. Got incredibly wet and that white foam formed around the edges of her ebony hole. I gave her the 200. Didn't want her number. Felt good to bareback a Midwestern girl.

World Wise
12-05-13, 11:06
Not sure which is more dead: the streets of Rockford or this board.

Given that the Street Scene is really closed down and providers are really difficult to find. But that is when this board is really useful. With the daily, on-going need for cash some of these girls have, you know they are out there working SOMEPLACE. Did everyone leave Rockford and forget to turn off the few streetlights that still work?

Or did our regular posters just die out or give up?

Steve4100
12-05-13, 12:10
Not sure which is more dead: the streets of Rockford or this board.

Given that the Street Scene is really closed down and providers are really difficult to find. But that is when this board is really useful. With the daily, on-going need for cash some of these girls have, you know they are out there working SOMEPLACE. Did everyone leave Rockford and forget to turn off the few streetlights that still work?

Or did our regular posters just die out or give up?They are there, same streets as always, just not as many. I have seen them all times of the day and also seen nothing. Very hit or miss. There are a couple that can almost be found everyday, you just have to keep looking. Unfortunately the LEO risk seems higher now than it was several years ago. This has prompted me, and others, to just work with regulars we know. Safer that way. Impounding cars, name publicized even before proven guilty, fines, etc makes it not worth it. I still look, but picking up is very rare.

BigEazy
12-08-13, 17:23
Yeah wise, good luck getting someone to throw you some intel around here outside of what's public. With that said a little reciprocity goes a long way. PM me your favorite flavor and maybe I can get you directed in the right direction.

HardwareMan42
12-15-13, 17:38
I had a nice dream of Tiffany last night. I found her walking in the cold along the stroll. She hopped in and we were off and away to her place. A nice safe comfortable spot, was not rushed and she was eager to please. I would give her an "A" for attitude. No scam or be. S. I will repeat. Also have digits for trade.

Hardwareman.

World Wise
01-03-14, 11:54
Was in and around the track area last evening in the 5-9 time slot. Inspite of the cold weather, there WAS some activity. Sometimes it is hard to even tell the GENDER of the person, but I saw 3 walking early, about 5:30 on Bway, east of 9th. One BSW on 11th, near 18th near the gas station. Did not partake but did confirm there IS activity in old Rocktown. BTW, the only LEO I saw all evening was sitting reading the newspaper in his car in large parking.

Lot, south on 11th behind the Taco Bell.

Rocket Dork
01-03-14, 14:28
Took a drive 11 ish am and saw nothing! Weather must be keeping ladies indoor. Does anyone have numbers they would like to share? I have 2 30 ish milfs numbers if anyone wants them. Rocket Dork.

MwWanderer1
01-23-14, 21:20
Early this evening I was in the area of 7th and picked up a WSW, don't know her name but slender and guessing in her 40's. Did not expect to find anyone in zero degree temps.

$20 BBBJ.

Slapshot
02-23-14, 15:19
I was in Dumpford Saturday around midnight looked about as dead as I ever seen, even for a cold winter night it must be better during the daytime hours. I didn't stay long this ghetto is just about as depressing as it gets not to mention the condition of the streets has gone from bad to awful some of which now resemble the surface of the moon.

Why not give each police officer a bag of asphalt and a shovel then add road repair to their list of duties each night, they do absolutely nothing here anyway!

Slapshot
03-16-14, 22:29
Saturday night the county clowns were doing some sort of sweep between 11 pm and midnight, they were everywhere and I mean everywhere you couldn't drive 2 blocks without seeing one of their cars. They seemed to be pulling over drivers at random along 11th, 7th and Broadway as well as circling around all the surrounding side streets like hungry sharks looking for a meal even though the streets were dead and traffic volume was low.

I wonder if they were looking for any of the suspects who were involved in the 400 + armed robberies which occurred here last year? LOL.

Maxjames100
03-17-14, 13:34
Probably just DUI related based on celebrations of the drunken Irish holiday. There were roadblocks rumored as well.

Slapshot
03-17-14, 18:35
Probably just DUI related based on celebrations of the drunken Irish holiday. There were roadblocks rumored as well.There aren't even any more drinking establishments around here any more for the most part just a few liquor stores they were only cruising the strolls that are well known to the ones who read this thread but you bring up a good point and who isn't in favor of getting drunks off the roads but that wasn't their mission this night.

Citadel Guard
03-24-14, 17:12
Cruising the Hooker Highway resulted in 3 WSW out on 11th. 2 were south of Harrison about 2 blocks south (look West) while 1 hovered near 8th and 12th. Still, cold weather keeps everyone bundled up so it is hard to see who is who out there. The WSW on 8/12 seemed to have a large boyfriend lurking nearby on 7/12, eyeing every car in the area.

Nothing on the Parmele pavement, seems we need to wait for warmer weather for the parade of entertainment to really get going.

World Wise
04-08-14, 17:09
Is the nice weather bringing out any more ladies, gentlemen?

Paul Stearn
04-09-14, 14:47
Is the nice weather bringing out any more ladies, gentlemen?The POS chief of PO_PO makes finding anyone very difficult. He seems to made it his life's work to kill the SW trade.

RkfdTourist
04-17-14, 10:47
I've seen plenty of unattractive ladies milling about. I wonder, who picks them up? I assume someone must do it, because otherwise they wouldn't keep walking around.

I have seen one exception. Ashley (AKA Samantha from BP) still is attractive, IMO, and a very nice person too. She is currently the only person on the street about whom I will dream. Unfortunately, she has no phone, so you've just got to get lucky and find her walking.

But Ashley is it, as far as I can tell. It's VERY disappointing. Should I not expect to see more than one attractive SW? Will we ever get any attractive additions to the streets? Or is this the best we can hope for, all summer long?

Slapshot
04-21-14, 11:39
According to [Deleted by Admin] at least 9 SW have been busted this weekend but if you're a violent criminal, drug dealer or burglar you have nothing to worry about the RPD want nothing to do with you!

Mysterio66
04-26-14, 12:50
Around 10 am this morning. BSW see her a lot looks good from far behind then when you get up to her not so good. She dosnt even try to get my attention anymore I've driven past her so many times but I seen her walk down middle of road to try and stop a car. She has gray stonewashed jeans on today. I seen her few days ago wearing light blue dress and lipstick same color. Seen this crazy WSW see her a lot. I would never pick her up. I just like driving the stroll to see what's out. A few days ago seen cute blond in purple dress walking Broadway her pimp was yelling at her from across the street but she had sores on her face to bad you could tell she use to be super hot.

Slapshot
05-03-14, 05:54
http://www.wifr.com/home/headlines/Prostitution-Becoming-a-Problem-on-11th-Street-257732861.html

Hockey Guy
05-16-14, 00:13
Well, I just wanted to jump in here as I use to post on the board a lot several years ago under a different name. My login got all screwed up and Jackson for some reason tried to fix it but never could. So I just took a break from the board. I had recently started reading again and I have seen some very familiar names on here and some new ones as well. However it is time to go on with my post.

I had to be up Rockford way for work the other morning and I just decided to drive the old stroll and see what all the fuss was about after seeing the information on here. Well, I have to say what was mentioned on the news is right on. Our dear Uncle was out in full force Wednesday late morning. I saw several marked units just sitting in parking lots along 11th street and yes LEO was sitting on the side streets as well mostly in unmarked units. But with that being said a shiny black car as clean looking as can be with those dead giveaway tires and tiny hubcaps and a spotlight on the driver's side is pretty much LEO. Of course the gentleman sitting inside there with the uniform on was a dead giveaway. LOL. This unmarked was sitting at the corner of 18th and Parmele and there was also a marked unit just sitting on Broadway.

With that being said it looks like their plan is working as there was nothing out and about. Then again I really had no intention on doing anything as I said this was more of a recon mission to see what all the fuss was about.

In the City of Chicago LEO is beefing up again. I am so happy that they have cleaned up all the drug dealers and murderers off the streets first before concentrating on the girls out on the streets. To have the shootings and possible murders under 10 on a weekend is an obvious win for the Chicago PD.

World Wise
05-16-14, 11:28
Glad you started to post again. I believe I recognize the writting style.

Yes, Rock is very quiet these days. Chicago has some street action but you must go in areas that are too risky for most of us, to take advantage of that activity.

There is SOME life in Rockford but it cannot be as obivous as it used to be. Look deeper, my friend. Many of the same providers are there, along with a few newer ones. But they can't sit on the bus bench near Gray's or flag you down by the Quik Mart anymore like the old days. Think out of the box and you will still find action in old Rockford.

World Wise
05-27-14, 10:29
Anyone encounter a blond girl named Nina? Maybe 27, slender and attractive. Definately a crack person but still attractive and normal acting. Generally has an attitude but is much more attractive than most on the Rockford streets these days. Have no contact info, but would be interested is any of you guys have run into her. I found her in the old strip area, near 12th ave and 8th street.

RkfdTourist
05-27-14, 12:11
Anyone encounter a blond girl named Nina? Maybe 27, slender and attractive. Definately a crack person but still attractive and normal acting. Generally has an attitude but is much more attractive than most on the Rockford streets these days. Have no contact info, but would be interested is any of you guys have run into her. I found her in the old strip area, near 12th ave and 8th street.You could try this contact info:

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-playmate-holly-22/11606546

Hobbyistt
05-29-14, 10:01
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

The "report" was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Stan Man
06-07-14, 10:41
Not sure why sometimes reports on streetwalkers are in the general section and sometimes they are over here but mostly over there. Looks like the girl being discussed here is both a streetwalker and a backpage girl so would not general cover both places we find her?

World Wise- I did do a report on Nina who I picked up a couple months ago. The report is in the general reports section. The Nina I picked up I would have guessed to be 30 ish.

RkfdTourist- that does look a bit like the Nina I picked up although the picture are either those of a kid sister or her from 10 to 12 years ago. She was no where near that attractive when I saw her. I would believe that Obamacare is the most popular law ever passed before I would believe the girl I picked up is 22 years old. So she lies in that ad or it is her kid sister.

Ron In Fla
06-09-14, 00:09
http://www.wifr.com/home/headlines/Prostitution-Becoming-a-Problem-on-11th-Street-257732861.htmlThats great they show you on the map too.

When I lived in Rockford in the 70's and 80's we had to read the Labor News to find the girls locations.

Rocket Dork
06-09-14, 20:04
I am coming to Rockford next weekend. Does anyone have some SW numbers. Please private message me. Thanks Rocket Dork.

Slapshot
06-16-14, 16:04
I can spot a pig a mile away and last night was no exception! While driving up 8th street toward Broadway I noticed 2 young women walking slowly, they seen me and the one closest who stood out like a sore thumb who couldn't have looked more fake even if she would have had a neon sign above her head flashing "cop" smiled and then the decoy cop alarm bell inside my head went off as I quickly hit the gas pedal and got out of there! So sure enough I seen this in the RR Star today and had to chuckle.

I'll bet they had at least 8 officers including the decoys working this operation and all they could net was 5 guys? No wonder why this town ranks near the top in per capita crime every year! What a joke!

Five men, three women arrested during prostitution sting.

Emailprint 0.

Posted Jun. 16,2014 at 10:49 am.

Updated at 12:53 PM.

ROCKFORD — Undercover Rockford Police Department officers arrested five men on charges of soliciting a prostitute, two women on charges of prostitution and arrested another woman on charges of drug possession during a sting operation Sunday.

The operation targeted nuisance street crime in the central and near east side of the city, Lt. Darin Spades said in a news release Monday.

Five vehicles were impounded during the operation pending the payment of fines.

Shzitzx
06-17-14, 09:59
Wouldn't that suck!

Five men, three women arrested during prostitution sting.

Five vehicles were impounded during the operation pending the payment of fines.

Rocket Dork
06-21-14, 19:53
Driving 8 to 10 pm and saw nothing. Not one lady. Streets are Dead! Ended going to lingerie shop and had a nice time. Forgot her name already but she was very nice. Rocket Dork.

JayRad90
06-21-14, 20:43
Driving 8 to 10 pm and saw nothing. Not one lady. Streets are Dead! Ended going to lingerie shop and had a nice time. Forgot her name already but she was very nice. Rocket Dork.Which shop? I have been to Belvidere and posted on here about my time, but never to a Rockford shop yet. Wondered which one you prefer if you've been to both, or any girls I should look to see for my first time. I will be sure and report on my time when I go.

Rocket Dork
06-22-14, 13:03
Which shop? I have been to Belvidere and posted on here about my time, but never to a Rockford shop yet. Wondered which one you prefer if you've been to both, or any girls I should look to see for my first time. I will be sure and report on my time when I go.The girl name is Casey. She works night and is a really a sweetheart. Rocket Dork.

Slapshot
07-08-14, 16:05
Streets are dead as ever don't waste your time. Dumpford truly lives up to it's name and reputation.

Maxjames100
07-12-14, 11:21
Went out about 7 pm down parmale and 11th. I saw 5 or so WSW. Decent looking blonde out but was pretty geeked up on whatever her drug of choice happened to be. Saw a few on 11th, a few on Parmele.

The problem is that everyone is paranoid. On the main streets 11th and / or 7th there isn't really time to be paranoid. You have to drive by and be interested, stalk and wait at the intersection, brief conversation before she's hopping in (convince you aren't a pig), basically play the game. That doesn't work because there is too much LEO activity (especially lately) and you take a serious risk some patrol will see the game and ruin your night. All of this made more of a pain by the fact that there are so many people out looking - competition is high. Being clean cut looking doesn't help much either LOL.

All in all, the street action exists but it's tricky and not nearly as abundant as it was previously.

Does anyone know the girl with self made tattooed on her chest? I had some fun times with her last summer but haven't seen we in quite some time (assume she's in jail or something). I forget her name now, but she was ok. Kind of a butter face but a really cute body and rack. Contact info?

RkfdTourist
07-12-14, 13:14
Went out about 7 pm down parmale and 11th. I saw 5 or so WSW. Decent looking blonde out but was pretty geeked up on whatever her drug of choice happened to be. Saw a few on 11th, a few on Parmele.

The problem is that everyone is paranoid. On the main streets 11th and / or 7th there isn't really time to be paranoid. You have to drive by and be interested, stalk and wait at the intersection, brief conversation before she's hopping in (convince you aren't a pig), basically play the game. That doesn't work because there is too much LEO activity (especially lately) and you take a serious risk some patrol will see the game and ruin your night. All of this made more of a pain by the fact that there are so many people out looking - competition is high. Being clean cut looking doesn't help much either LOL.

All in all, the street action exists but it's tricky and not nearly as abundant as it was previously.

Does anyone know the girl with self made tattooed on her chest? I had some fun times with her last summer but haven't seen we in quite some time (assume she's in jail or something). I forget her name now, but she was ok. Kind of a butter face but a really cute body and rack. Contact info?That would be Crystal AKA Hannah from BP. And personally, I think she has a great body AND face. Pretty darn good in bed too. Guard your wallet carefully though. I got burned once by her. Not too badly, but burned nonetheless.

I might still see her again though. Some day maybe. I think she is scheduled to return around July 27.

Slapshot
07-21-14, 19:31
The RPD rounded up 7 SW's Sunday doesn't look like any new talent just the same creatures you've seen the last 2 or 3 decades.

God do I hate this town!

RkfdTourist
08-02-14, 08:54
The RPD rounded up 7 SW's Sunday doesn't look like any new talent just the same creatures you've seen the last 2 or 3 decades.This quote is from the General Reports thread:

There seems to be a distinct lack of girls of decent caliber out this summer. In the past I noticed you would get a few new girsl each summer to replace the ones that disappeared or graduated to the old / fat / ugly club. This year seems to be only gals who belong to the O F you club, alhough a couple of them are girls that I would pick up a few years ago before graduating. Only find the O FU gals makes it a lot easier to save my money and not partake.

Will check out S 11th Ussually lok no firther than 20th St. Did not know they wandered much further south.This is the first year I've looked at the street scene, so I cannot compare it to previous years. And I definitely agree that the vast majority of girls on the street are really unattractive. However, there are still cute girls to be found. Arianna and Ry'lee are out there, for instance. Ginger is not currently available, but should be back in a couple weeks, maybe less. Personally, I don't like Nina or Bunny, but they are attractive enough that maybe some of you fellas could enjoy their company. Cali is also on broadway sometimes, if you like her.

Every now and then I see a random stranger who is extremely attractive. Back in May I found some girl who called herself Paige. Wow, she was super hot, and pretty darn good in bed too! But I only was able to see her that one time. I tried calling her a couple weeks later and got her friend who was unattractive and claimed Paige had been taken away for several years. But, just recently, in late July, I saw a hot girl on Broadway get picked up by some other guy. I was mad at myself because I made a couple passes and was too afraid to risk it with a new face. So, some other guy got to enjoy her company.

As for where to find them, well, obviously the main track is on Broadway between 6th st and 11st. Also, on 7th st between Broadway and 10th ave. Sometimes I see girls on Parmele between 12th ave and 18th ave. Occasionally you can find girls on 13th ave and 12th ave, between 7th st and 8th st. That might be it for the main track.

The secondary track is also worth looking at, though. This is 11th st between Roosevelt Rd and Alton Ave. Also, Brooke Rd between Kishwaukee St and 11th st. So, Rob Roy, you might want to try it out sometime.

If I have missed any areas, feel free to correct me.

Does anyone know any other street-priced girls who are attractive, available, and who I didn't list above? That would be nice. I don't have much to trade, but Ry'lee has a phone which is working as of yesterday. The other girls' numbers are either nonexistent or listed on old BP ads.

Citadel Guard
08-07-14, 21:37
Drove the mean streets of Rockford just before 8 pm, but the destruction on Broadway seems to inhibit more than the flow of traffic, it is inhibiting people from getting out and strutting their stuff! Nary a babe, wench, ****, tramp or vixen out showing the best that they have to offer! I mean. Not even a vixen? Come on people! Let's get some skin out there!

Nice night, no rain. Makes me wonder how will all those lonely women make it through the night?

Drove up 11 from Harrison to 15 (Broadway was shut down), over to 9, up to Broadway, then to 7th. Back along the Parmele Path and nothing to be seen.

Come on ladies, shake a leg!

RkfdTourist
08-11-14, 16:40
I've been waiting patiently for Crystal, AKA Hannah, to return to the track. She should have been available for a couple weeks now, but I haven't seen her.

Anyone have her latest contact info? Or has anyone seen her out and about?

Or, for that matter, does anyone have ANY digits to share, of an attractive wsw? I hate to ask without much to trade in return, but both my regulars have suddenly disappeared and I don't know what to do. I can share one number, belongs to Ry'lee (wsw, used to be on bp) and was working as of a week ago.

Maxjames100
09-04-14, 02:28
Hi guys. Been a while since I reported.

Driving down Broadway and saw a VERY sexy brunette walking by cig store off 9th. She went in. I parked my car and actually went inside, was hoping to buy her a pack of cigs and start up conversation. Didn't catch her name, but this girl was very pretty, good body from what I could tell. Multiple lip piercings which I find sexy. Problem was bad teeth, all broken out. Also saw a serious looking cold sore. Had to draw the line.

Plenty of action (noon hour) off 11th if you look hard enough. Patience is important. A quick drive isn't going to do the trick. Nothing I was actually interested in really, but it's there. A few reports from the last several months.

1. Jennifer.

She's about 27 years old. Nice ass. Small tits. Have seen her on and off a few times. Picked her up initially by KFC on 11th. About a year ago. See her out and about occasionally. Great for a BBBJCIM for 30 or less. Had working # no longer works. Admitted drug problem.

2. Angel.

She's about 30. Redhead. Nice natural see cups. Bad teeth. Picked her up off of 11th and Brooke about a year ago. Very occasionally out. No drug problem.

3. Sam.

Recently found her off of 11th (a month ago). Totally random spot by the cig store. About 23 years old. Nice body. Good teeth. BBBJCIM for 30. Had never seen her before then. Never saw her post on the internet. Got # but never saw her out and about after. Have repeated with number. No drug problem that I'm aware of. This is the kind of girl that keeps me driving around looking when it seems like a waste of time.

There is still action out there, it just requires persistence and the reward is typically far less than the effort put in to finding the ladies. I've found a few gems, but man I've seen some seriously bad stuff too.

4. Unknown. See attached pic. Craigslist ad. Want to repeat but don't have working number. Would love additional info PM'd if anyone knows her.

Also. Still wondering about Jasmine / Krystal. She still seeing regulars. Would love a good word from one of you gents if she is. Chick was a knockout but seems retired.

Rocket Dork
09-04-14, 09:29
Hi guys. Been a while since I reported.

Driving down Broadway and saw a VERY sexy brunette walking by cig store off 9th. She went in. I parked my car and actually went inside, was hoping to buy her a pack of cigs and start up conversation. Didn't catch her name, but this girl was very pretty, good body from what I could tell. Multiple lip piercings which I find sexy. Problem was bad teeth, all broken out. Also saw a serious looking cold sore. Had to draw the line.

Plenty of action (noon hour) off 11th if you look hard enough. Patience is important. A quick drive isn't going to do the trick. Nothing I was actually interested in really, but it's there. A few reports from the last several months.

1. Jennifer.

She's about 27 years old. Nice ass. Small tits. Have seen her on and off a few times. Picked her up initially by KFC on 11th. About a year ago. See her out and about occasionally. Great for a BBBJCIM for 30 or less. Had working # no longer works. Admitted drug problem.

2. Angel.

She's about 30. Redhead. Nice natural see cups. Bad teeth. Picked her up off of 11th and Brooke about a year ago. Very occasionally out. No drug problem.

3. Sam.

Recently found her off of 11th (a month ago). Totally random spot by the cig store. About 23 years old. Nice body. Good teeth. BBBJCIM for 30. Had never seen her before then. Never saw her post on the internet. Got # but never saw her out and about after. Have repeated with number. No drug problem that I'm aware of. This is the kind of girl that keeps me driving around looking when it seems like a waste of time.

There is still action out there, it just requires persistence and the reward is typically far less than the effort put in to finding the ladies. I've found a few gems, but man I've seen some seriously bad stuff too.

4. Unknown. See attached pic. Craigslist ad. Want to repeat but don't have working number. Would love additional info PM'd if anyone knows her.

Also. Still wondering about Jasmine / Krystal. She still seeing regulars. Would love a good word from one of you gents if she is. Chick was a knockout but seems retired.

341248Thanks Rocket Dork.

Slapshot
09-09-14, 12:54
Who cares! Same ugly old broads, mental defectives and druggies you've seen here the last 20 + years but they will not mention that though nor all the nightly shootings and armed robberies reported on the social media sites that these keystone cops don't seem the least bit concerned about. This state run propaganda machine so called newspaper is a joke.

http://www.rrstar.com/article/20140909/NEWS/140909433

Funthick
09-09-14, 16:17
I'm passing through tonight and would like to meet someone for a nice quick dream any help would be appreciated and save me some time. PM me please if you could share contact#.

Maxjames100
09-10-14, 14:57
Sadly, none of my numbers are working for me. Sam, who I previously reported on looks like her number went bust. I do have her facebook so hopefully can catch her. Jen, the other girl reported on, has no service after a year. She was battling a drug problem which is surely why she was doing this in the first place. Both girls decent looking, younger, and affordable blowjobs and swallow.

This has had me out paying my dues and patiently looking for a good catch.

I know Krystal / Hannah has been asked about on here (self made tat on the chest). I saw her out on Friday off 7th. On 11 ave. She's about 40 lbs heavier which I don't mind because her tits grew some from what I could tell from the car. What I couldn't tell before picking her up.

Her gut was huge.

She was barefoot and dirty.

She hadn't shaved her pits in a week or two.

She was always iffy for me because I always thought she had a weird face. Something about her lips being small and her teeth being big. However, no question right now. The problem is that she was also geeked out on crack and impossible to deal with on top of being gross. I gave her 20 to get the fuck out of my car which I hate doing. My personal take is avoid for now. She's fresh out of prison and sounds every bit of it, ghetto talk, which she wasn't as bad about before in my few dealings with her.

Saw a few WSW on 7th and 11th. Yesterday and today. Wasn't especially interested, but it's still out there. Just expect to that a 30 minute ride down the usual streets won't do the trick. Patience is the name of the game. Both sides of 11th. past harrison. 7th. 8th. Weave some of the side streets between 7th. and 11th. Sometimes down as far as Charles and 11th.

Rubenme2
09-11-14, 16:20
RD, Mr. Q, and others I have to hand it too you all. I just can't even consider the SW scene. I have seen a few walking the streets with some looking nicer than others. But I just can't let some crazy lady into my car. Then where am I supposed to take her? I don't even think little "Rub" would stand at attention while sitting in the car.

Ever see that movie "A Guide For The Married Man"? If I ever tried to join you gents I could see that movie playing out for me. I'd start by reading the forums front to back and getting all these great tips on what and what not to do. I'd PM RD and Mr. Q (aka Th Pimp) for details and suggested routes. Then I'd hit the streets for my first pickup and see someone busted right before my eyes! I'd then run home screaming and wondering how I ever thought I could pull it off. LOL.

If I ever get a number to share or location for a SW I'll pass it on. But chances are I don't see that happening any time soon.

Mister Quick
09-18-14, 12:54
I have not had a successful SW pick up in a very long time, not this year. Not been out looking as much as I once was. The QC SW scene is really dead, worse than Rockford. Last time I was in Rockford, I did check out the streets before not finding anything much and going to a LS. Think I did a report on this. Been trying other avenues of looking for girls, found a few on CL although there is way too much spam there. I have also had better luck than I do on the streets at a SC that is about a half hour drive from me (and it costs less in gas to get there than Rockford or QC). But I also tried to get extras at a SC in Peoira and was not promised what was delivered. Won't go back there.

There are rules for picking up SW that have been mentioned here. Chances are you can busted just as easily from answering backpage ads asthose are set up as stings (saw something on the QC news last week about busts there) at least on the street you can make notice of cops in the area before picking up a girl.

RD, Mr. Q, and others I have to hand it too you all. I just can't even consider the SW scene. I have seen a few walking the streets with some looking nicer than others. But I just can't let some crazy lady into my car. Then where am I supposed to take her? I don't even think little "Rub" would stand at attention while sitting in the car.

Ever see that movie "A Guide For The Married Man"? If I ever tried to join you gents I could see that movie playing out for me. I'd start by reading the forums front to back and getting all these great tips on what and what not to do. I'd PM RD and Mr. Q (aka Th Pimp) for details and suggested routes. Then I'd hit the streets for my first pickup and see someone busted right before my eyes! I'd then run home screaming and wondering how I ever thought I could pull it off. LOL.

If I ever get a number to share or location for a SW I'll pass it on. But chances are I don't see that happening any time soon.

Maxjames100
09-19-14, 10:29
Agreed that craigslist works pretty well. Yeah, there is spam to deal with but when compared to driving the streets for hour (s) there isn't any question that it's less hassle and less risk.

So I got lucky again the other day. Was driving down 7th. By CL and saw a big breasted blonde walking near CL. I figured she was getting off work and wouldn't give me the time of day but I drove by and asked if she wanted any fun. She wanted to meet in the DG parking lot.

She gave me the digits and said she was in a hurry. We wound up meeting a few days ago. We actually hung out for a while. Long story short, hung out for a bit and then got the BBBJ cim for. 80. Apparently this particular girl was well known on the stripping scene in the Rockford bar but stopped doing it a few years back. She's about 30 now.

World Wise
09-19-14, 10:32
MaxJames, did she give you her name, or at least street name?

Rocket Dork
09-25-14, 07:58
Has anyone seen Rachel? She is a skinny MILF with glasses who lived around 7th avenue. She had alot of tatoos on her. Thanks Rocket Dork.

Maxjames100
09-27-14, 09:06
MaxJames, did she give you her name, or at least street name?No street name provided. Her name is Cristy S. She was a dancer from what she said, never a street walker. PM sent.

Steve4100
09-27-14, 17:01
Has anyone seen Rachel? She is a skinny MILF with glasses who lived around 7th avenue. She had alot of tatoos on her. Thanks Rocket Dork.Only MILF I knew with allot of tattoos was Tiffany and I think she has retired, or at least gone off the radar. Too bad since she was pretty reliable for allot of years. Only one of these girls I have known that actually kept the same phone number for a few years, and I think maybe 2 numbers in the past 5 years. That is almost unheard of since most of them can't keep a number for a month or 2. LOL.

Rocket Dork
10-11-14, 19:04
Took a drive down 7th street a couple of times and saw absolutely nothing. Rocket Dork.

Steve4100
10-11-14, 19:19
Took a drive down 7th street a couple of times and saw absolutely nothing. Rocket Dork.Seems lately there is more action on south 11th street, but overall the activity is way down.

RkfdTourist
10-12-14, 10:54
Looked last night around 11 at night. The main tracks were ALMOST completely dead. But around 11:45 I dreamt of a white girl named Jasmine walking along Broadway by 9th. Nice attitude, attractive in the dark. Probably attractive in the daytime too. Unrushed covered HJ for. 20 + . 10 tip. Got her number.

Ohboy
10-12-14, 13:32
Did you pay 30 for a covered HJ? Never even had a covered HJ.

RkfdTourist
10-12-14, 13:57
Did you pay 30 for a covered HJ? Never even had a covered HJ.Neither had I, until I dreamt of one last night. She was very good. And apparently, super careful, which is fine with me!

Slapshot
10-15-14, 04:09
Despite the wet weather tonight I seen several SW's out in the usual spots before midnight then they all vanished, maybe 7 or 8 total but I seriously doubt if one of them was under 40. Just the same worn out old bags.

Keeps getting worse and worse here.

Citadel Guard
11-02-14, 21:49
Hopped in the Black SUV and headed out on Hooker Highway, looking for entertainment and found. Uncle LEO! Holy Cow, they even pulled over some drunk on a bicycle last night (which, in retrospect, was a good idea, he could have pulled out in front of me.). However, it must be really cold, or all those EBT cards got refilled, because it's dead out there. Had my hopes ot see anyone out walking around, alas no ladies out for a stroll.

Don; t know where they are hiding, checked the racetrack from the top to the bottom and didn't see a soul at 7 pm tonight or 11 pm last night. Seemed strange.

Stay safe people! And watch out for those bicyclists.

Citadel Guard
11-05-14, 21:30
Much to my surprise there were two WSW out cruising around the dimly lit stretch of 7th between Broadway and 6th around 9 pm! I was uncertain at first if they were hoping to flag down some wayward politicians heading over to the Election Office on 2nd (to 'help' count the votes) or if those wonderful walking ladies misheard the news and though someone said it was Erection Day, not Election Day.

Yes, long way for a joke, but sometimes you got to work with what you got!

Make of it what you will, and stay safe out there! And I hope you and your favorite political party don; t suffer from Electile Disfunction.

Slapshot
11-13-14, 04:28
The police here in Dumpford won't name names calling USASG "social media" but you can clearly recognize it in the video. If you cops call running a few SW's and their dates out of town some great achievement you're only kidding yourselves and BTW your boarded up shit hole of a city had 400+ armed robberies here last year & make the FBI's 10 most dangerous cities list every time so quit patting yourselves on the back and start doing some real police work for a change then we'll be impressed.

You clowns are joke and everyone knows it!

http://www.wifr.com/home/headlines/Prostitution-Crack-Down-keeping-Johns-Away-282512481.html

All they do is drive street traffic to Indy's.

By the way have you checked out the new site? USA Adult Classifieds? We are slowly closing the classified ad threads on the guide and moving the ads there.

A2

Otaktay
11-15-14, 01:17
By the way have you checked out the new site? USA Adult Classifieds? We are slowly closing the classified ad threads on the guide and moving the ads there.

A2There's no classifieds on there for the local area when I check.

Slapshot
11-15-14, 22:17
There's no classifieds on there for the local area when I check.I didn't post the colored text, USASG added it in there after I posted the comment. I wouldn't answer a classified ad even if they were giving it away for free.

Slapshot
11-20-14, 04:17
Had the misfortune of having to be in Rockford last night, seen a few WSW's on Broadway but that was about it. It's been so miserably cold nobody has been out and who can blame them this is going to be another bad winter like last year.

Discretewill
11-24-14, 11:24
I occasionally come across posts for Rockford talking about catching a SW in the morning on the usual night time areas. As my budget allows and my curiousity grows I've taken the long way home a few random mornings over the past week. Mostly passing threw the areas around 8 am to 9 am (this morning as well) I've driven the ol ground zero, damn the old hood looks newish. I've got up by CL and ELB, nothing happening. Spent some time south of Harrison on 11th, side streets, etc. Haven't seen much of anything for many days until this morning. As the rain was letting up a little I was heading south around the backside of Arby's and caught a brief glimps of a WSW about a block north. As I looped around I got in the general area just in time to see her hopping into a passenger seat. Pretty confident some lucky monger snagged her before me or perhaps it was something they scheduled. Never got a clear / close look at her, would approx 5'5", semi-curly (or rainy bad hair day) shoulder length brunette; either latinaSW or WSW; from what I did see looks like she's curvy. If that was one of you mongers getting some 9 am breakfast dreaming. Please - do share!

Otherwise, as previously reported. Things have seemed very slow lately.

Rocket Dork
11-24-14, 14:37
I occasionally come across posts for Rockford talking about catching a SW in the morning on the usual night time areas. As my budget allows and my curiousity grows I've taken the long way home a few random mornings over the past week. Mostly passing threw the areas around 8 am to 9 am (this morning as well) I've driven the ol ground zero, damn the old hood looks newish. I've got up by CL and ELB, nothing happening. Spent some time south of Harrison on 11th, side streets, etc. Haven't seen much of anything for many days until this morning. As the rain was letting up a little I was heading south around the backside of Arby's and caught a brief glimps of a WSW about a block north. As I looped around I got in the general area just in time to see her hopping into a passenger seat. Pretty confident some lucky monger snagged her before me or perhaps it was something they scheduled. Never got a clear / close look at her, would approx 5'5", semi-curly (or rainy bad hair day) shoulder length brunette; either latinaSW or WSW; from what I did see looks like she's curvy. If that was one of you mongers getting some 9 am breakfast dreaming. Please - do share!

Otherwise, as previously reported. Things have seemed very slow lately.7 pm there was absolutely nothing. Went to see 42 (ha! Ha!) year old Backpage provider at local hotel. Rocket Dork.

MThompson8197
12-13-14, 12:18
Usualy around 10-11 pm I cruise in the 11th ave 12th ave area around 6th st. Its not hard to find a "straggler" but if your lookin for top notchers its like a needle in a haystack, I'm new to here but not the Rockford area. If you look hard enough you will fnd what you are looking for. I try to set high standards for myself. But sometimes beggars can't be choosers lmao.

World Wise
12-30-14, 12:36
Rford is as quiet as I have ever seen it. Last evening there was no activity that I could find in any of the regular areas. I saw no confirmed providers anywhere, and only two 'suspects' in two long cruises about 8-9 PM. Know it was cold but Chief Chet seems to have it all closed down. Even checked out South Main and also Alburn area. Na-na.

TaraMarie75
01-16-15, 19:32
Rford is as quiet as I have ever seen it. Last evening there was no activity that I could find in any of the regular areas. I saw no confirmed providers anywhere, and only two 'suspects' in two long cruises about 8-9 PM. Know it was cold but Chief Chet seems to have it all closed down. Even checked out South Main and also Alburn area. Na-na.But some of us are out here!

RkfdTourist
01-20-15, 16:13
TaraMarie is right, there is plenty of activity. At around 10:30 pm last night, I saw at least five WSW, and then another two when I went back out at 1:30 am. Unfortunately they were all old and unattractive, so I didn't partake. But if the old ones are out there, the hot ones are sure to follow soon.

Citadel Guard
02-24-15, 01:58
A brief report. Drove the circuit on Monday Night and it was very quiet. Then again it was all of 3 degrees outside. Sadly, it seems a slow night for the parade of ladies!

KolondyCase
03-07-15, 22:49
Cruised the kishwaukee corridor around 5:00 ish and then again a little after dark around 7:00 ish. Nothing, not a soul. I thought the warm weather would bring them out. Not yet. Happy hunting.

Maxjames100
03-09-15, 16:33
Tried during the noon hour today. Totally dead as expected in spite of the inviting weather.

Noon in previous years / months was actually a good time to scout out talent.

Mister Quick
03-10-15, 10:18
The main reason I ahve not gone to Rockford for a long time is that I keep reading reports of guys not finding anything and even with gas prices down it is several wasted hours for me and at least $15 in gas woth nothing to show for it.

Rocket Dork
03-11-15, 08:39
The main reason I ahve not gone to Rockford for a long time is that I keep reading reports of guys not finding anything and even with gas prices down it is several wasted hours for me and at least $15 in gas woth nothing to show for it.I have the same complaint. Rocket Dork.

World Wise
03-11-15, 10:46
I get to Rock once or twice a week. The street scene is really lean there. Finally it seems that Chief Chet has closed it down.

There is not much going on there at all.

Slapshot
03-11-15, 16:15
I get to Rock once or twice a week. The street scene is really lean there. Finally it seems that Chief Chet has closed it down.

There is not much going on there at all.I was in town Monday night it was completely dead but stop giving Chief Worthless credit he hasn't closed anything down, narcotics and violent crime still plague this area with an epidemic of armed robberies not to mention all the boarded up homes and businesses you see and growing fast. In the past 20 years it's gone from bad to worse now the City might file for bankruptcy they'd be better off just dropping an atomic bomb here.

http://www.wifr.com/home/headlines/40-Rockford-Cop-Could-Lose-Jobs-Because-of-State-Budget-Cuts-295823421.html

RkfdTourist
03-18-15, 08:00
I was out Monday evening and saw a bit of street action in the usual spots.

Found a girl off 7th. Who identified herself as a girl I know. Said she was half Japanese and claims to also advertise occasionally on BP. Actually a decent looking 20-something.

Regardless of BP prices we agreed on street prices for BBBJ.

Funny story. I was a bit nervous because I didn't know her. Because of all of the heat around town, I'm sure my nerves rubbed off on her.

We wound up stopping at a gas station to use the restroom. I bought and gave her a pack of smokes when she came out. I went in to take a piss and she was gone when I finished.

I'm guessing my nerves and looks probably had her thinking I was LE so she had second thoughts about me. My door was locked while we were inside and I confirmed nothing stolen. I did find her walking down a near by road but she wanted nothing to do with me.

Was a bit disappointed, this girl was decent looking but no great loss.That sounds like a girl I know. I remember seeing her BP ad in January, but not since. Sometimes she calls herself Bell. I have her digits from January if you want them, although I haven't tested them since then so I can't guarantee that they'll work.

She claims to be half japanese but I do not believe her. She looks plain white to me. I could be wrong though. Either way, she is indeed attractive, although just barely. As I recall, she is very small, both thin and short.

You didn't miss much though. She rushes everything in the bedroom, and won't even take all her clothes off. Her BJ skills are terrible, so she isn't even good for a quick 20 hookup in the car. I recommend staying away from her.

Anyway, I cruised around between 2 and 3 in the afternoon on Sunday, and saw some familiar faces, like April and Jessica. But none of those familiar faces were attractive, so I ended up trying a new BP girl instead, who I will describe in the other thread.

KolondyCase
03-19-15, 20:48
Saw some obvious street walkers on 7th, then Two sets of 'a little to good to be true' women. One behind the medical center on Broadway and 7th, the other on 11th just south of the Citgo. Different girls at both set. Both sets good looking but they wouldn't really move from their spots. I was going to scoop one. Pulled into a parking lot, she wouldn't hop in, another car cut off my way out of the lot. She asked if I was looking for anything and I just said no. Be careful out there. Don't get stung!

RkfdTourist
03-20-15, 08:31
I have been looking, without success. Has anyone had some luck finding a hot WSW?

My ATF is out of service right now, thanks to uncle LEO, and I don't have a backup plan.

World Wise
03-20-15, 11:26
I agree KC that there appears to be something going on. I did see setups like you mentioned twice Wed evening when I cruised the tracks. One as on 7th, near 8th ave at the intersection with the new cigarette store. The other was way south on 11th, almost to Sandy. Both cases a reasonaby attractive female was planted, looking at cars, and not moving. I parked and watched but saw no LEO parked nearby. This was in the 6:30 to 7:30 time period.

Be careful gentlemen. I did see and talk to one WSW on Parmale near 23th, walking north. Not my type but there are some out there.

Slapshot
03-21-15, 18:22
Saw some obvious street walkers on 7th, then Two sets of 'a little to good to be true' women. One behind the medical center on Broadway and 7th, the other on 11th just south of the Citgo. Different girls at both set. Both sets good looking but they wouldn't really move from their spots. I was going to scoop one. Pulled into a parking lot, she wouldn't hop in, another car cut off my way out of the lot. She asked if I was looking for anything and I just said no. Be careful out there. Don't get stung!Yeah, you were right on they were doing a sting and for those of you who don't know their decoys always operate in pairs and in most cases look nothing like the real players.

http://www.rrstar.com/article/20150321/NEWS/150329838/-1/breaking_ajax

Maxjames100
03-22-15, 08:16
Wow.

I dodged a bullet there. I was extremely close to going out there on Thursday. I opted for ERS instead. Unbelievable waste of resources as the city is drowning in heroin.

Mister Quick
03-23-15, 09:21
I don't think there are any average looking WSW out there anywhere anymore. Although Not been inin Rockford since last year the last few times I was in town I found no SW and the same can be said about the Quad Cities. Been there more recently and not had luck there either. Just from reading reports on here it looks like if anyone is getting lucky they are not telling anyone else about it.

I have never gotten an ATF. There are a handful of girls that I have seen more than once but they tend to vanish and most are never seen again or if they are they look 15 years older after a couple of years. Was one girl I saw a few times when I first stated this, then did not see for years who looked OK when I saw her again years later but she told me she would try to contact me again (think she has a pimp or drug dealer controling her life) I of course have never been contacted by her.

I have been looking, without success. Has anyone had some luck finding a hot WSW?

My ATF is out of service right now, thanks to uncle LEO, and I don't have a backup plan.

KolondyCase
03-28-15, 03:09
What are good places to take a cheap date In and around the cruising areas? Any places that rent by the hour? Some place for FS. Nothing that requires a credit card or anything traceable.

PM me if needed. Thanks!

Tjinla2001
04-01-15, 16:17
I just spent four days in Rockford with no encounters with prostitutes. It was a wonderful place to find a ***** in the 70's and 80's. Not anymore.

World Wise
04-02-15, 11:44
Tijuana I'm not sure how it is possible to spend four days in Rockford and not see activity. You must have been looking under the wrong rocks LOL.

I see activity every time I visit. You have to get off the old tracks as they draw too much LEO attention. I saw providers at 18th and Parmalee and at Alton and LaPay last night about 9. There were girls out near Kish and 10th, walking east about 6:45. I talked to an old friend mentioned here previously at 12th Ave and 9th Street about 6 PM. I had not one, not two but three ladies contact me by phone this week about a meetup.

There IS activity in Rockford but it is not as obvious as it once was. Crazy Mary does not flag you down outside PayMaster Pawn shop anymore. There are not six or seven AMPs offering full service anymore. But old and new girls are appearing every day, my friend.

Tjinla2001
04-03-15, 14:33
Tijuana I'm not sure how it is possible to spend four days in Rockford and not see activity. You must have been looking under the wrong rocks LOL.

I see activity every time I visit. You have to get off the old tracks as they draw too much LEO attention. I saw providers at 18th and Parmalee and at Alton and LaPay last night about 9. There were girls out near Kish and 10th, walking east about 6:45. I talked to an old friend mentioned here previously at 12th Ave and 9th Street about 6 PM. I had not one, not two but three ladies contact me by phone this week about a meetup.

There IS activity in Rockford but it is not as obvious as it once was. Crazy Mary does not flag you down outside PayMaster Pawn shop anymore. There are not six or seven AMPs offering full service anymore. But old and new girls are appearing every day, my friend.Thanks for the help. I will return in May and get it right.

Citadel Guard
04-07-15, 18:01
Been driving the usual beaten paths lately and noticed the roads are beat to hell! While I find it unlikely that Rockford would beso nice as to repave the worst of the streets (though that nice stretch on Broadway between 11th and 9th is a lot nicer now.) I can finally report seeing some signs of life. Though half of it seems to be of our beloved urban guardians pulling over citizens for a variety of reasons. No, serious, this past weekend I passed 3 separate "police activity" scenes where they had people pulled over along Broadway then up 7th.

I feel safer already!

On the plus side, there has been a minor uptick in streetwalker activity along the usual route on 6th /7th between Broadway and 6th Avenue. The Parmele Path has seemed quiet, just from what little I have observed. There has been a mix of black and white ladies out for a walk, though they seem to be scooped up in record time too!

Nothing to report about the southern stretch on 11th between Harrison and the by-pass, haven't seen anything there in some time. My infrequent trips along Kishwaukee haven't yielded anything either.

Those railroad tracks across 7th are getting bad. I swear they fixed them a few years ago too.

Citadel Guard
04-10-15, 14:21
Another brief report, was driving along the main drag on 11th / Broadway /7th on Thursday night around 8 pm and again at 1:30 am, and it was very quiet, no one was out walking around. Thought it would perk up a bit after the rain and hail, but it seemed like a good night to just find a local watering hole and chat up the waitresses.

No news is. No news!

RkfdTourist
04-11-15, 14:44
Hey, does anyone have a working number for Ginger? She's my ATF, but her phone hasn't worked for months.

http://illinois.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/xoxohot-blonde-ready-for-fun/22612868

Thanks, gentlemen.

Sukerxxx
04-20-15, 01:08
I was on Rockford this afternoon almost night (around 7 pm) and started raining, then I saw a really thin girl with a pink hoodie and she was walking almost by the autoparts store on 11th I saw her and I couldn't really see her face that well because of the rain and the hoddie but her hair was coming out of the hoddie and you could tell she was a blonde! She saw me looking at her and she even wave at me, since I had a place to be in some time I couldn't partake but I think with the warmer weather Rockford is going to be alive pretty soon!

World Wise
04-21-15, 10:20
Anyone know a tall white girl who uses the name April? Maybe 30 years old.

Slapshot
04-22-15, 03:07
She's still around, seen her on Broadway recently. Anyway the street scene is as dead as ever here as is just about everything else in Midtown. I swear, driving through this miserable toilet town of despair is like going to a funeral but even more depressing. I've just about thrown in the towel, can't stomach this train wreck any more.

Anyone know a tall white girl who uses the name April? Maybe 30 years old.

KolondyCase
05-19-15, 14:43
Cruised the regular paths a few nights ago. Saw a few girls out. A couple of cute ones that were scooped pretty quick. Had a dream of picking up 'Gina' . BBBJCIM It isn't as dead as everyone is saying. Where are the reports?

Slapshot
05-20-15, 20:44
Cruised the regular paths a few nights ago. Saw a few girls out. A couple of cute ones that were scooped pretty quick. Had a dream of picking up 'Gina' . BBBJCIM It isn't as dead as everyone is saying. Where are the reports?Well, I was actually in the area late last night, left the bar happy after that marathon Blackhawks win but it didn't end till well after 1 am, there was absolutely nothing out anywhere that's when it becomes a ghost town here. Rockford was in the news a lot last week with over 10 people getting shot last Friday, hopefully that will give their worthless police force at least something to do for a few days. Looks like the re-opened 11th street again, noticed that restaurant by Harrison has closed, just what Rockford needed, another boarded up business to go with all the others.

Steve4100
05-21-15, 07:13
Well, I was actually in the area late last night, left the bar happy after that marathon Blackhawks win but it didn't end till well after 1 am, there was absolutely nothing out anywhere that's when it becomes a ghost town here. Rockford was in the news a lot last week with over 10 people getting shot last Friday, hopefully that will give their worthless police force at least something to do for a few days. Looks like the re-opened 11th street again, noticed that restaurant by Harrison has closed, just what Rockford needed, another boarded up business to go with all the others.The restaurant was not closed, just moved to another location over on Alpine. What I have heard is that the intersection at Harrison and 11th is going to be reconstructed and the corners where being cleared for improvements. Streetwalker activity has picked up with the warmer weather. I have seen them all over, problem is many are not worth the pickup risk.

Funky420
05-21-15, 09:52
Yes Rockford is very dead I drive the strip every day coming from Chicago. I think with BP's no one wants to hit the streets just sit and wait for phone calls and there charging lot more. Had to switch up and start using CL and exotic and found my self a low key AMP that differs me FS but I would love a good old cheap white girl to be come a regular if any one could help me pm me because I'm starting to lose hope.

Slapshot
05-21-15, 14:31
The restaurant was not closed, just moved to another location over on Alpine. What I have heard is that the intersection at Harrison and 11th is going to be reconstructed and the corners where being cleared for improvements. Streetwalker activity has picked up with the warmer weather. I have seen them all over, problem is many are not worth the pickup risk.Well my point was it's now another vacant building as this part of Rockford and the few businesses left crumble away just like the roads and everything else. Anyway years ago I had a date with a waitress who worked there at the restaurant plus her side job of course, she actually lived in an apartment above it.

Some fun times back then for sure.

AcrossTheUnive
05-21-15, 18:29
Well my point was it's now another vacant building as this part of Rockford and the few businesses left crumble away just like the roads and everything else. Anyway years ago I had a date with a waitress who worked there at the restaurant plus her side job of course, she actually lived in an apartment above it.

Some fun times back then for sure.Funny. I actually had a "date" with a chic in that same apartment above the place. I believe I posted a review about it about 2 years ago. Two chics lived there one brunette one blonde. Met the brunette south a little bit on 11th. She used to post on BP every now and then.

Shzitzx
05-22-15, 11:03
Yes Rockford is very dead I drive the strip every day coming from Chicago. I think with BP's no one wants to hit the streets just sit and wait for phone calls and there charging lot more. Had to switch up and start using CL and exotic and found my self a low key AMP that differs me FS but I would love a good old cheap white girl to be come a regular if any one could help me pm me because I'm starting to lose hope.Which AMP do you speak of? Perhaps a review of said AMP would be appreciated by the forum. Thanks.

Paul Stearn
05-23-15, 07:28
Which AMP do you speak of? Perhaps a review of said AMP would be appreciated by the forum. Thanks.Is the only AMP I know of in the area and it has been reviewed.

Citadel Guard
05-25-15, 12:38
Made several trips up 11th, across Broadway and quickly up 7th. While it is difficult to not run over the loads of drug dealers, I was able to dodge them and gather enough for a brief report! Saw 2 BSW and one WSW, though all weighed more than my car is legally allowed to carry, or even tow.

While they were a little cute, their width made picking them up an impossibility.

Chicago Monger
05-25-15, 23:49
There were 2 wow on 11th, two skinny with caked makeup and a heavier one with boyfriend walking in front of her about 50 yards. The quality was pretty scary. But, alert some are coming out.

Sam Jerard
05-26-15, 17:49
Was in the area and drove down 11th-Broadway-7th two WSW on 7th with I believe there manager. One was short and wide in the ass. The other was tall and thin. Picked up the tall and thin one. BBBJ for. 30 with chance for tip if good. Parked and she got to work.

Very energetick work earned her tip but failed to catch, left me a mess. Would pick up again.

Citadel Guard
05-27-15, 20:20
A day late and a dollar short! I'm the late one, this was from last night's drive. Saw 6 WSW out on the 11th. BW - 7th and was I ever surprised. Windows down and the ladies were walking and checking out traffic. I have seen all of them waling in the past 4 months, but they were all out in force (some with their boyfriends / managers / husbands along for the walk) and waving at a lot of passing vehicles.

One WSW was hanging out at the gas station on 11th at 15th, chatting up the patrons. One who advertises on BP under the name Jordan was walking south on 7th and turned onto 12th heading east with her boyfriend / dealer / manager / whatever. 3 were walking on Broadway between 11th and 7th (it was a little crowded!) but they spaced themselves out and made it work. The last one was on 7th near the Railroad Tracks and Mini-Mart, waiting for the Pawn Shop to open (since it was 6 PM, she was going to be waiting a long. Long time).

Cruising through again 20 minutes later and they all moved along / cleared out / found employment / acquired husbands for the night (take your pick).

LuvEmReal
05-27-15, 20:55
First hit 11th and Broadway, Notta zip! Cruised 7th and saw one WSW, thin, no bra and my guess would be see's my weakness. She was about a 7 on the walker scale (from the road) she gave me the look so I whipped around the block back on the drag a few minutes later and she was gone. Oh well another day and a few bucks saved.