PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Humpty Dumpty
08-07-10, 15:26
Any SW in Greensboro? What about High Point? Any suggestions on where to go and how to not get caught or ripped off?

Randomone1491
08-08-10, 17:00
Any SW in Greensboro? What about High Point? Any suggestions on where to go and how to not get caught or ripped off?

RTFF. General Reports has all the info you're looking for.

Humpty Dumpty
08-10-10, 07:18
RTFF. General Reports has all the info you're looking for.Thank you for the response sir. But I read the forums and did not find any pertinent info. Should not SW info be posted in this thread rather than general reports anyway?

Adamm 1973
08-10-10, 09:52
Did a little drive thru this morning before heading to work. Saw Tex, Sally and two other WSW on Flordia Street. Maybe the heat is off a bit.

Happy hunting out there.

Iltow
08-10-10, 15:43
Thank you for the response sir. But I read the forums and did not find any pertinent info. Should not SW info be posted in this thread rather than general reports anyway?If you couldn't find any info on Greensboro in the other forms you must not have looked to hard. Plenty info there. High Point is another issue.

Humpty Dumpty
08-17-10, 00:09
So I drove down W Lee today. Saw a fat blonde WSW named Juicy. She looked vile. I talked to her for 20 seconds, and she yelled obscenities as I drove away without her.

I noticed on another sex board that some dude picked her up and she caused quite a scene at his hotel, and also stole ice cream sandwiches from Dairy Queen while he waited for her in the car. Avoid at all costs.

Ajax028
08-20-10, 16:09
Saw a good looking BSW this week on JJ, but it's been empty otherwise.

Randomone1491
08-21-10, 12:36
Saw a good looking BSW this week on JJ, but it's been empty otherwise.

Went cruising around a bit myself yesterday. Saw 2 WSW's on Florida, both were a little older. One was quite aggressively trying to flag down cars. I passed due to the location being a bit bacony at the time.

Humpty Dumpty
08-22-10, 14:27
I drove down Randleman, Florida, Lee, Elm and a few other streets. Didnt see any SWs. Then again, it was 10 o' clock on a Sunday morning.

Where are the poor white neighborhoods in Greensboro? And what about High Point? I saw a couple ugly WSWs walking down Green Dr in High Point near the Travel Inn. There was a really crappy looking bar called Just One More but it looked REALLY shady. I like dive bars but this was too much.

So where is there some action in High Point?

Humpty Dumpty
08-23-10, 14:51
So I was driving down English in High Point on Sunday evening. I saw a WSW, 25, named Kate. I had to be somewhere real quick. So I asked her number and told her I would call her later.

A couple blocks down the street, I noticed another white lady walking by herself. She walked up into Club Inc. which I thought was a bar after I saw a bunch of people out front smoking. But no, it was an AA meeting. After chatting her up, I decided she probably would not accept an offer of money for sex. So she went to the meeting and I went about my business.

So I called Kate Monday morning. She is not the best looking girl, but not the ugliest either. Nice attitude. We arranged 30 for BBFS. She wanted more, but I would not budge. She probably wouldve done it for 20. She told me not to cum inside her but I did anyway. I had been saving my load for 5 days so there was a LOT of cum. Probably would not repeat, because there are better options, not because I was displeased with her service. Oh what the hell. I probably would repeat.

Digits for anyone who can send me digits of girls between 18 and 30 with good looks, attitude and hygiene.

Ajax028
08-27-10, 14:06
Good looking WSW on JJ today, circled back around & she was gone.

Humpty Dumpty
08-28-10, 13:41
Good looking WSW on JJ today, circled back around & she was gone.What the hell is JJ?

Anyhow, I drove through Friday around lunchtime and saw no action whatsoever.

NC Wanderer
08-29-10, 14:14
What the hell is JJ?

Anyhow, I drove through Friday around lunchtime and saw no action whatsoever.
JJ is a street name. It runs by Home Depot. It is on the map

Randomone1491
08-30-10, 12:58
Good looking WSW on JJ today, circled back around & she was gone.I've seen this particular WSW twice now. Blonde, not bad looking. Walks along Randleman to JJ and then back around. A little tweaky and hard to pick up, as she wants you to stop right in the middle of everything and won't go off to the side, even if you do nod/circle her a bit. Have not partaken because of this fact.

Adamm 1973
09-08-10, 14:09
Been riding the normal spots before and after work last week and this week and I have only seen Tex. Where have they all gone to?

Adamm 1973
09-23-10, 15:36
Picked up Rochelle off Flordia last night. This was my first time seeing her. Glad I picked her up. 20 bbbjcim good mouth lesson. Will pick her up again next time I see her. Dark hair nice rack maybe late twenties early 30's.

Iltow
09-28-10, 23:51
Saw a really nice looking blonde wsw on maywood/hardie tonight.On a sw scale she was a 9,a 10 if you like just a little bit of meat on a woman. Also saw a skinny wsw standing at the corner of florida and coliseum. I didn't pick up because I don't know the area and have no idea were a good spot to park is. Also,the blond was walking with some dude

Also, saw a nice looking sw further down Florida near Aycock st.,a couple of nights ago. Didn't pick up because of the reason above.

Saw a wsw on the corner of Highland and union st. Highland St is off lee st just past tate st. Have some friends who live in the area who are always saying how they see SWs getting picked up on those back streets in that area. So, obviously, I could never pick up in that area,but thought I would share anyways

Iltow
10-12-10, 01:01
Anyone know about the blonde SW near maywood, that always waving her hands and moving erratically. It looks likes she high, or has some kind of mental problem.

Slow Low
10-25-10, 21:41
Is Jazzy still around? Sometimes I pass through and I picked her up, oh, maybe 18 months ago. Seemed like she was on a fast train down to the bottom, though. If she is still around and in good shape please let me know where I might grab her, as I'm traveling to GSO in the next few weeks. PM me if needed.

Thanks all

Ajax028
01-13-11, 16:46
Blonde WSW on jj today, circled around for another look & she was gone.

Having Fun Too
01-13-11, 19:24
Is Jazzy still around? Sometimes I pass through and I picked her up, oh, maybe 18 months ago. Seemed like she was on a fast train down to the bottom, though. If she is still around and in good shape please let me know where I might grab her, as I'm traveling to GSO in the next few weeks. PM me if needed.

Thanks allI think she is the new big blonde on BP. Also the other blonde on Maywood others spoke of is maybe Santana.

Later HFT

SmokeTheWhite
02-02-11, 20:01
Went out last night on my latest hunt, and after driving for an hour I was only able to spot one WSW. I run a course which hits several of the well known spots in town, this particular WSW was over on maywood, but she wasn't hitting on much so I bailed and went home. I may try and go on another run tonight, I'll report back if I find anything worthwhile.

I did forget to mention though that my last run in with ivy did not go so well. I still think she is a cool chick, but she ripped me off for about 10 bucks, so I am probably going to pass on seeing her anymore, besides she is looking very haggard these days. If any of you see her, tell her that if she wants to keep clients she shouldn't try to rip them off.

Big Bob Nc
02-04-11, 23:20
Came thru g-boro last Friday run into Rochel on florida we parked for some head, cim and swallow great service no rush at all going to try and hook up with her this weekend and tap that ass.

Randomone1491
02-07-11, 19:21
Went out last night on my latest hunt, and after driving for an hour I was only able to spot one WSW. I run a course which hits several of the well known spots in town, this particular WSW was over on maywood, but she wasn't hitting on much so I bailed and went home. I may try and go on another run tonight, I'll report back if I find anything worthwhile.

I did forget to mention though that my last run in with ivy did not go so well. I still think she is a cool chick, but she ripped me off for about 10 bucks, so I am probably going to pass on seeing her anymore, besides she is looking very haggard these days. If any of you see her, tell her that if she wants to keep clients she shouldn't try to rip them off. Ivy has unfortunately been on the streets for too long, and is just not a lot of fun anymore as she was when she was new. It's a shame too. Still gives above average head, just not a good date anymore for looks / rip off factor.

Raleighguy
02-08-11, 08:49

I did forget to mention though that my last run in with ivy did not go so well. I still think she is a cool chick, but she ripped me off for about 10 bucks, so I am probably going to pass on seeing her anymore, besides she is looking very haggard these days. If any of you see her, tell her that if she wants to keep clients she shouldn't try to rip them off. It doesn't look like any of us are going to see Ivey for a while. She's been staying with her uncle LEO on Sycamore street since the end of January. Enough charges (again) and the FTA's that she'll probably end up in Raleigh for a while.

She's looking really rough.

Bob G
02-09-11, 23:15
I went through the normal areas around JJ, Florida, etc and didn't see anything, even the Notels near JJ were empty. It may also have been too early (between 3:00pm and again around 5:30pm). That area used to be fairly reliable at all times of the day a few years ago (I haven't been around for awhile). I did check over on MLK, the only thing over their was a couple of older BSW that were about a 4. I may try again tomorrow to see if my luck will change. If anyone knows of any other areas to try, PM me or post.

Thanks

RideNbuy
02-10-11, 09:45
I hear about Tai girls at Red Roof Inn. I am in VA. Is anything happening there? If so, which one?

Thanks

Bob G
02-15-11, 19:15
I decided to cruise through some areas in Greensboro today and noticed a few out during the nice weather. I had made a few laps through the normal areas and saw 1 WSW about a 4 and a BSW also a 4 near MLK. I went back to Maywood for a second lap and noticed one that I thought was a 6 but after closer inspection, she was a 4 with several missing teeth in front. I continued over the hill on Maywood and two undercover vehicles had a red truck pulled over and a decent looking strawberry blond and a guy being questioned. I assume that she was working since the cops were in the undercover vehicles. Be on the lookout for a new white Toyota Camry with an older gentlemen driving, he is a cop, the other vehicle was a red SUV. I had actually seen him earlier over near JJ and I had assumed he was just looking for a SW for himself and actually waved at him as I passed. It could have been me pulled over if I had seen something worth while earlier because he had me fooled. Be sure to be safe and let us know if you see any other undercover vehicles.

Ajax028
02-21-11, 13:56
On two seperate trips in the area, I saw a BSW & WSW both giving the look today, circled back around & both were gone

Indian Chief
03-04-11, 14:39
She is around Maywood / Hardies. I would be careful with her, don't pay upfront, she doesn't want do the job. I will never see her again.

Peace,

IC

Member #4364
03-13-11, 10:30
Blonde WSW on jj today, circled around for another look & she was gone.I normally post in Raleigh / Durham, but browsing Greensboro for the first time. Is Ajax for real? I looked at all your posts and they are all pretty much the same. Either "I saw some SW on 'X Road. '" (and no follow-up as to whether or not you did anything, or "I saw some SW and turned around and they were gone". Don't waste time posting be. S."reports" just to get your post count up and appear more credible.

Ajax028
03-14-11, 14:50
I normally post in Raleigh / Durham, but browsing Greensboro for the first time. Is Ajax for real? I looked at all your posts and they are all pretty much the same. Either "I saw some SW on 'X Road. '" (and no follow-up as to whether or not you did anything, or "I saw some SW and turned around and they were gone". Don't waste time posting be. S."reports" just to get your post count up and appear more credible.Sure thing, thanks Boot Kiss.

Johnnybiggun
03-15-11, 00:50
Sure thing, thanks Boot Kiss.It takes more than Ajax to wash off that Bacon smell.

Pgh Soldier
03-15-11, 07:45
Living in Hampton now and got some time on my hands coming up in a few weeks. I was planning on making a monger tour : First Richmond then Durham, onto Greensboro, Charlotte, Fayetteville, Raleigh then back to Richmond, getting a cheap notel room for the night in each city close to where the WSW's roam. To make this happen, I was hoping to get advice from ya'll on where to shack up at in each city – notel name and street where it's located. So can anybody help a fellow monger out? My standards for a room are not high and I'm not looking for fancy (I've lived in lived in tents in Iraq before) , just looking for the cheapest place within a few miles of the action.

I promise to give a full report here of the adventure.

Thanks

SmokeTheWhite
03-15-11, 19:43
If you have been reading our board for awhile, you should already know the areas most of us hit. But I'm feeling generous today, so I will help you out. You can stay over at the cavalier inn on jj drive, however you might want to bring that gun you had in your tent back in iraq, as it is not a safe neighborhood. Action has been limited in recent weeks. Maywood over by the coliseum is a good spot to hit sometimes, and if your really desperate try mlk.

Living in Hampton now and got some time on my hands coming up in a few weeks. I was planning on making a monger tour : First Richmond then Durham, onto Greensboro, Charlotte, Fayetteville, Raleigh then back to Richmond, getting a cheap notel room for the night in each city close to where the WSW's roam. To make this happen, I was hoping to get advice from ya'll on where to shack up at in each city – notel name and street where it's located. So can anybody help a fellow monger out? My standards for a room are not high and I'm not looking for fancy (I've lived in lived in tents in Iraq before) , just looking for the cheapest place within a few miles of the action.

I promise to give a full report here of the adventure.

Thanks

Ajax028
03-25-11, 14:34
It takes more than Ajax to wash off that Bacon smell.Spend any time in SW areas & it's hard to not get a whiff of that bacon smell.

The Last Man
04-06-11, 16:21
Tuesday morning around 3 am, the night of th storm I decided I wanted to go on the hunt, I figure leo would have his hands full with all the power outages and the lightening / tornado storm.

I've been on maywood / florida loop for about a month or so between 1am. 4am. Just checking out what's been out.

On 3 or 4 occasions I've seen a tall slender WSW on Hardie / Maywood. She waves and of course I do a few loops looking for unmarked cars. It's just really suspicious that when I see her I sometimes will see a bum in front of the parking lot in the abandon apartments on maywood, It just feels like a sting. The girl usually gets on the phone then she disappears.

I don't know about you guys but I usually circle around the block 2 or 3 times then I let the girl come to me.

Well this Tall / Slender WSW is about a 6 or 7 on a SW scale from a distance and that's really high usually I find ones who are 4 or 5.

Well on the night of the storm I saw her in that same spot, she waved and I waved back, I circled a few times and a fire truck came by with sirens and she was gone, I stayed in the area for a good hour and a half by then it was between 4 and 5 so I packed it in.

Anyone know who this girl is?

SmokeTheWhite
04-07-11, 22:23
Just took a stroll around my normal loop checking things out tonight, and to my surprise maywood was bare, nothing at all. However when I hit jj, there was 1 WSW, and 3 BSW out on the catwalk. Then as I got closer to the cavalier, I saw 2 unmarked cars parked on both sides of the street, and on the highway ramp another one was there having pulled someone over. I am staying the hell away from jj tonight, and I advise all mongers to do the same for now.

Robert1744
04-08-11, 22:20
Picked her up on the corner of Maywood and Hardie this afternoon. She's a late 20's brunette spinner. She's cute, but the street is definitely aging her. She gives GREAT service though.

If you see her pick her up!

Big Bob Nc
04-19-11, 22:30
I have picked her up a few times that girl has great skills, swallows every drop everytime. Haven't nailed it yet goin to try and hook up with her this weekend.

Bob G
04-27-11, 11:22
Went through the normal areas around JJ and Maywood several times on Tuesday and wasn't seeing anything. Decided to do one more loop and found Robin on Florida. She gives great service and has a very nice body and has the best personality of anyone I've picked up. Seniors can PM me for pic.

Hullaballo
05-03-11, 21:15
Two days in a row I have cruised all of the usual spots. MLK, JJ, Florida, Maywood. And found precisely ZIP. Actually, I take that back. Yesterday I got "the look" from one BSW, but I lacked the heavy lifter it would have taken to get Gargantua into my vehicle.

I know I lurk more than I post, but if I may vent just a bit.

I have been a resident of Greensboro since the early 90's. I really miss the full service AMPs that seemed to be on every corner (Sun's was my favorite) , and I miss being able to drive down Lee St. Near UNCG and find CUTE SWs every 50 feet.

Has anyone else looked at some of the SW pictures in other cities? It's enough to make this monger want to move!

Indian Chief
05-04-11, 18:32
Ran in to her at oddest place, you would find SW. Freeman mill and florida. Had nice flute cleaning session.

She said sting at florida / hardi is true, to confirm someone's report earlier.

Bob G
05-10-11, 13:30
I went through the normal areas around Florida (looking for Robin) yesterday around 4:00pm (I know it was early, but it's the time I can get away) and all I saw was a bunch of marked LE and two undercover cars. One of the UC cars tried to turn around and watch me from a little ways off, so when I turned the corner and got out of sight, I pulled over and pretended to use my phone until they came by me. After that I left that area since there was nothing around anyway. Tried some of the areas off of JJ, but another blank. I think one of the LE tried to get me to send pics of Robin, it was someone that had 0 posts and only been on the forum for a little over a month. I may stop posting locations on good finds and just let the trusted seniors PM for more info. I would hate to have all of the good SW get busted and ran off because I gave the LE there location / pics.

SmokeTheWhite
05-22-11, 17:07
Since none of you really know me personally, figured I could say this in here without a lot of backlash, LOL. I am trying to have a 3 way, and have been trying to do so on CL for quite some time. Can't seem to ever find anyone real to respond to the ad. I was wondering if any of you would be interested in getting a top notch provider and having some fun. Would love to try a dp if the girl was down.

Anyway it's just an idea, don't hate on me too bad over it. If any of you are interested send me a pm.

ScreamingSheep
05-28-11, 13:09
Had a chance to hangout in the Boro Friday. Was disappointed in the lack of action, didn't leave empty handed, but less than I wanted. Got a room at a local notel and set out to see what was happening. Now, since this was a day trip, it reduced my chances anyway. Cruised all the usual areas and found almost nothing on the street in the 9am range. Finally ran into a provider at one of the other local places. She claims she is just staying with another girl that has a real job, that her truck broke down while going to the Harley shop and she needs to raise cash to get it fixed. All the time her boy waited around the corner. Good enough for a first pop. She quoted. 25 and. 45. Fell for her story and she got it, but told her was only paying. 30 up front and tipping the rest. She did jump up on top and take care of business cowgirl style. A little older, gravity taking its toal on the twins. Has her belly button totally colored in with a tatoo and pierced, so that my help identify her. Have room number for those interested. She does not offer greek, that was what was on my mind the rest of the day, so didn't return. Went back out around 11 and started looking for round 2, with 3 rounds planned. Saw some BSW in the Florida area. Never saw anything worth reporting on JJ. Nothing at the motel I was staying at. Finally settled for another blonde at the other motel for str8 for. 4. Tall kinda slim staying on the backside upstairs. Good service, was in a hurry by this point, and hit and ran. I have that room number too. Saw a few more in the same location, several heavier ones. Overall, disappointed in my first Greensboro run in awhile.

SmokeTheWhite
06-07-11, 02:33
So I was out on the hunt tonight, and ended up meeting up with robin. I had seen her before years back, and had good times. Tonight however was a fucking disaster, not only am I out 60 bones, but I got nothing to show for it. We ended up in the projects on maywood in an empty apartment where her and half the neighborhood seemed to congregate. She proceeded to smoke crack with another hooker and some guys who I suppose live there. I ended up getting conned into taking a few of the guys on a ride across town with the promise of getting some gas money, long story short, burned quite a bit of gas only to get ripped off at the end, ended up getting 1 dollar and some change for my trouble. Long story short, based on the now three bad experiences I have had with the maywood hoes, I am really done with it.

Word to the wise, robin is a fucking mess. She looked haggard from the time we met up and by the end of the night she was awful. She appears to have some herp going on from the looks of her upper lip. She talks a big game but never backed it up. I'm really considering giving up the hunt based on this, seems that they are all so strung out that they really arent appealing to me. Maybe this is just me venting, but I'm being honest

Brian865
06-07-11, 15:31
Cruised through mebane / ireland area today at noon, saw two WSW, mid 30s-40. Definitely gave the look, one a bit heavier but both curvy. Both were gone by the lap back. Saw another WSW in overalls, and very muscular arms. A bit scary IMO.

Plunksixty
06-19-11, 15:46
Since my local ponds are pretty much dried out, I decided to take a little

Educational fieldtrip. Did my homework and got as much intell as possible from

Yall and hit the road. Homework wasn't good enough. Found out after 2h ride.

That Friday was Super Jam day. Ridiculous hotel rates, plenty of hot chicks on the

Roads, but nothing for the hobby. Florida, Maywood, JJ. All packed with LEO's.

Didn't quite understand what an earlier post was about saying 'if you desperate enough.

You'll find some on MLK'. I know now. Even though nice to look at, the one's I've seen.

Were not really my cup of tea. Too much testosteron and flesh on the south end.

Went back without. Sigh.

Free Street
06-24-11, 15:31
Didn't have time to partake, but I did see 1 WSW and 2 BSW by Home Depot. I also saw 4 LEO in the area, so given that, seemed like the smarter thing to do was leave. Last week I also saw LEO using binoculars to target and chase down the 2 WSW that were out there. So be careful.

PeeWee2
07-14-11, 08:37
Little 'ol Lexington used to be a hot spot for hoes but Sheriff Hage ran 'them out of there for his own TV production years ago. I drove through Mendota and Talbert with the family last week and saw quite a few WSW doing the look-back stare. It seems that I always see a 10-scale SW when I'm not alone. Anyone else tried Lexington?

Solarmta
07-14-11, 18:32
Little 'ol Lexington used to be a hot spot for hoes but Sheriff Hage ran 'them out of there for his own TV production years ago. I drove through Mendota and Talbert with the family last week and saw quite a few WSW doing the look-back stare. It seems that I always see a 10-scale SW when I'm not alone. Anyone else tried Lexington?Thanks will give it a look this weekend.

Iltow
07-22-11, 12:57
Not 100% sure but I think there may have been a mini-sting last night off Randleman Road, on the Road that Food Lion is on. Two different times last night the police had cars stopped on the same street in basically the same spot. The first time cops were searching a woman, but the guy was just sitting in the truck. The second time couldn't really get a good look, the car windows were tinted.

Iltow
07-28-11, 17:46
Last night sometime after 11pm I saw a 10 on the SW scale, I would date her in my private life. Not 100% sure she was a SW, but she did look at me a couple of times, just seemed to good to be true, so I didn't stop. She has short blond hair, was wearing skin tight jeans, white shirt and carrying a book bag. I saw her in the eckerds (I think its eckerds anyways.) Parking lot on Randleman Road.

Hoebags
08-03-11, 12:11
I have hit all the hot spots over the last month and there is nothing out there, not even the worst of worst its like they all closed up shop. Whats the deal?

Iltow
08-04-11, 14:52
I have hit all the hot spots over the last month and there is nothing out there, not even the worst of worst its like they all closed up shop. Whats the deal?Not sure what time you are strolling, but everytime I go out I see at least 2 or 3. I have found that the best time to stroll is 10:30pm-12:00pm.

SmokeTheWhite
08-04-11, 21:29
I forgot to post about my encounter with juicy after it happened, so here is my cautionairy tale for those of you that care to read it.

It was late and I was in need of some cigs, so I hop in the car and go down to the gas station on hp Road. Got what I came for and then headed back home via florida st. Having had issues with a number of the girls in that area, I really was not planning on stopping by maywood as I usually do, but as I came to the light halfway down florida, I saw a WSW with cut off shorts and a nice big inviting ass and tits staring at me. I thought wth, and circled back on maywood where I picked her up. We discussed rates, amongst her running her mouth about how cheap the guys in this town are. We agreed on. 5 which was a bit higher than I cared to go, but again, I love big tits and ass, so I was thinking with the wrong head. I had unfortunatly forgotten to get cash prior to this, so we stopped at a local atm, and as I was about to do my withdrawl, she said that I might as well go ahead and get a whole 1. 0 cause she was going to need some for the room, and also some other stuff. Again, and those that have read my posts before, know that I do some dumb shit when I am in the mood, so like the clown I am, I withdrew the whole 1. 0.

We proceeded to go over to the mlk area, and stop off at a gas station to get her food, and a rain coat. She only got 1 raincoat (which would later prove to be a mistake). After shelling out the dough there, we hit a back street and ended up at some old black dudes house. He was friendly enough, let us in, they discussed rental fees for the room and then she invited me in to get comfy, or at least what she thinks comfy is. There was an all black porn on the tv going, not really my thing, but screw it. I dropped trow and so did she, but she would not take off her top and let the tits out. That really didn't sit well with me, next she informed me she only did missionairy and nothing else. At this point I was really getting pissed. She gave me about a minute or less of cvbj then laid back in such a way that it was near impossible for me to do anything with her. At this point, my manhood had more sense than me and went limp. This sucked because not only did the raincoat come off but she got pissy and would not even offer me a HJ. She got up said that she had to get out of there soon, and said that we could go back to her place and there she would have more raincoats and we could get more relaxed. So I drove her back to maywood to the house, as we approached, she told me that she had to check and see if some people were there before I would be allowed in. She proceeded to tell me to circle the block, which like a fool I did. When I got back from circling, she was gone, and the only person out was crackhead jazzy who looked and smelled like shit, and she would not leave me alone. She kept babbling about how juicy had fucked her over and stole her purse, and on and on about all manner of bs. I pulled in the drive of the house juicy went in and there was a guy in the shadows (I suppose their lookout guy) I asked him where juicy was, he looked in the house and said she wasnt there. Obviously her fat ass was there, but I didn't feel like getting into it with the guy so I closed up shop and left.

This marks the umpteenth time I have gotten ripped off by the maywood st. Crackhead crew. That incident took place last month, so far since then I have been good and not ventured onto maywood, I am really hoping my will power takes over and it keeps me away from that god awful place. Jazzy, juicy, Ivy, and the german ***** machine all have gotten a good payday off this ride, and I have not gotten anything but an empty wallet and a full sack, LOL.

Hopefully some of you take my warning and stay clear of these chicks, unless your like me and have to learn by living through it. Good luck mongers, and if any of you find a decent SW please forward me the info.

Chicken Head50
08-05-11, 16:09
Maybe up in your fair city again next week for a day. I got some leeds the last trip, and posted. It has been a while. I would like some imfo on Street walker action.

Thanks,

Pm me

Iltow
08-05-11, 20:37
I forgot to post about my encounter with juicy after it happened, so here is my cautionairy tale for those of you that care to read it.

It was late and I was in need of some cigs, so I hop in the car and go down to the gas station on hp Road. Got what I came for and then headed back home via florida st. Having had issues with a number of the girls in that area, I really was not planning on stopping by maywood as I usually do, but as I came to the light halfway down florida, I saw a WSW with cut off shorts and a nice big inviting ass and tits staring at me. I thought wth, and circled back on maywood where I picked her up. We discussed rates, amongst her running her mouth about how cheap the guys in this town are. We agreed on. 5 which was a bit higher than I cared to go, but again, I love big tits and ass, so I was thinking with the wrong head. I had unfortunatly forgotten to get cash prior to this, so we stopped at a local atm, and as I was about to do my withdrawl, she said that I might as well go ahead and get a whole 1. 0 cause she was going to need some for the room, and also some other stuff. Again, and those that have read my posts before, know that I do some dumb shit when I am in the mood, so like the clown I am, I withdrew the whole 1. 0.

We proceeded to go over to the mlk area, and stop off at a gas station to get her food, and a rain coat. She only got 1 raincoat (which would later prove to be a mistake). After shelling out the dough there, we hit a back street and ended up at some old black dudes house. He was friendly enough, let us in, they discussed rental fees for the room and then she invited me in to get comfy, or at least what she thinks comfy is. There was an all black porn on the tv going, not really my thing, but screw it. I dropped trow and so did she, but she would not take off her top and let the tits out. That really didn't sit well with me, next she informed me she only did missionairy and nothing else. At this point I was really getting pissed. She gave me about a minute or less of cvbj then laid back in such a way that it was near impossible for me to do anything with her. At this point, my manhood had more sense than me and went limp. This sucked because not only did the raincoat come off but she got pissy and would not even offer me a HJ. She got up said that she had to get out of there soon, and said that we could go back to her place and there she would have more raincoats and we could get more relaxed. So I drove her back to maywood to the house, as we approached, she told me that she had to check and see if some people were there before I would be allowed in. She proceeded to tell me to circle the block, which like a fool I did. When I got back from circling, she was gone, and the only person out was crackhead jazzy who looked and smelled like shit, and she would not leave me alone. She kept babbling about how juicy had fucked her over and stole her purse, and on and on about all manner of bs. I pulled in the drive of the house juicy went in and there was a guy in the shadows (I suppose their lookout guy) I asked him where juicy was, he looked in the house and said she wasnt there. Obviously her fat ass was there, but I didn't feel like getting into it with the guy so I closed up shop and left.

This marks the umpteenth time I have gotten ripped off by the maywood st. Crackhead crew. That incident took place last month, so far since then I have been good and not ventured onto maywood, I am really hoping my will power takes over and it keeps me away from that god awful place. Jazzy, juicy, Ivy, and the german * machine all have gotten a good payday off this ride, and I have not gotten anything but an empty wallet and a full sack, LOL.

Hopefully some of you take my warning and stay clear of these chicks, unless your like me and have to learn by living through it. Good luck mongers, and if any of you find a decent SW please forward me the info.I've picked up juicy a couple of times before, got CBJ, decent skills. That ass and tits is what attracted me when I fist saw her, wanted FS but when she unzipped her vagina smelled terrible. I've only had a couple bad experiences.

Big Bob Nc
08-05-11, 22:14
There used to be a girl named Rochele around Maywood that was good looking and gave some awesome head anyone know what happened to her or is she still around.

SmokeTheWhite
08-06-11, 00:22
I've picked up juicy a couple of times before, got CBJ, decent skills. That ass and tits is what attracted me when I fist saw her, wanted FS but when she unzipped her vagina smelled terrible. I've only had a couple bad experiences.IDK,

Maybe it's just me, but I find the fact I dropped as much on that ***** as I did and she couldn't even do doggy or finish me off with a f'and HJ is pathetic. Maywood st hoes are for the birds, some are decent to look at but when it comes down to it, not many show up to play, more concerned with getting cracked out of their minds.

Iltow
08-06-11, 13:33
There used to be a girl named Rochele around Maywood that was good looking and gave some awesome head anyone know what happened to her or is she still around.She's still around. I picked her up for the first time about a month ago and she had just got out of jail that day. I'v picked her up a couple of times since. She's not that good looking in the face, but her body is still nice and she has one sexy ass walk.

Rod Sterling
08-07-11, 12:54
She's still around. I picked her up for the first time about a month ago and she had just got out of jail that day. I'v picked her up a couple of times since. She's not that good looking in the face, but her body is still nice and she has one sexy ass walk.I picked her up off Broad St in Winston last week. Said she just moved from GSO.

Slow Low
08-08-11, 19:13
Just out of curiosity, is Jazzy still around? I saw her a few years ago and she was one of the best dates I've ever had. She may not be some's cup of tea but she really did stellar work. I'll spare you the details.

Just curious if she's till on the track, in jail, or totally worn down by street life. I'll be in Gboro in a few weeks.

Johnnybiggun
08-10-11, 10:56
Just out of curiosity, is Jazzy still around? I saw her a few years ago and she was one of the best dates I've ever had. She may not be some's cup of tea but she really did stellar work. I'll spare you the details.

Just curious if she's till on the track, in jail, or totally worn down by street life. I'll be in Gboro in a few weeks.I saw her a few months back, looked like the street has taken it's toll. Huge performance decline too.

Atlbear
08-10-11, 13:54
I will be coming into the boro next week for a few days of work. I was wondering where I should go to do some mongering? Any recommendations as to street names or areas to look out for would be appreciated. Thanks!

Member #4364
08-12-11, 07:54
Cool, thanks for letting us know that you saw a very attractive female walking around in a city of a quarter million people.

Hey guys, I was in Florida a few months ago and saw a hot chick. And if she was a SW, she would rate highly. Will this help my post count any?

Last night sometime after 11pm I saw a 10 on the SW scale, I would date her in my private life. Not 100% sure she was a SW, but she did look at me a couple of times, just seemed to good to be true, so I didn't stop. She has short blond hair, was wearing skin tight jeans, white shirt and carrying a book bag. I saw her in the eckerds (I think its eckerds anyways.) Parking lot on Randleman Road.

Iltow
08-12-11, 20:34
Cool, thanks for letting us know that you saw a very attractive female walking around in a city of a quarter million people.

Hey guys, I was in Florida a few months ago and saw a hot chick. And if she was a SW, she would rate highly. Will this help my post count any?Hey guys, I was in Florida a few months ago and saw a hot chick. And if she was a SW, she would rate highly. Will this help my post count any?[/QUOTE]First: I could care less about my post count. What does having a lot of post get you? Having your reports post automactically? Could care less. Secondly: When was the last time you actually posted something of value on the Greensboro board? I'm guessing months, so who are you to question my post. Third: Why do you care? Fourth: Obviously I was letting the people who post on this board know that there is potentially a very hot SW out there.

Bob G
08-15-11, 22:30
I checked around Greensboro today off and on from 12:30pm to around 3:30pm. I made the rounds from JJ, Budget Inn, up to High Point Road and even MLK. During the entire time, I only saw one WSW that was on JJ and was a fairly large older women (not my type). I figured the cooler weather would have a few moving during the day, but I was wrong. Anybody have any info on any movement during the middle of the day, that is the only time I can get out? Thanks.

Silverhair
08-25-11, 10:58
Met three lovely ladies sharing a room at the lodge off of Elm street. They will go singly, twosome or more-some. Tried just a single because of my fear factor, but was really pleased. Tori was a non rushed experience and it was all on the menu. Started with a little BBBJ then some missionary. When she pulled her legs up and crossed them on her chest, that ass was just to open to pass up. Finished of with the covered Greek, she even maybe me feel good and faked it well and thanked me after. I will definitely repeat and maybe have a friend join us. Well worth the time and small donation.

SmokeTheWhite
09-06-11, 18:44
Met three lovely ladies sharing a room at the lodge off of Elm street. They will go singly, twosome or more-some. Tried just a single because of my fear factor, but was really pleased. Tori was a non rushed experience and it was all on the menu. Started with a little BBBJ then some missionary. When she pulled her legs up and crossed them on her chest, that ass was just to open to pass up. Finished of with the covered Greek, she even maybe me feel good and faked it well and thanked me after. I will definitely repeat and maybe have a friend join us. Well worth the time and small donation.Please pm me contact info on the ladies, would love to give it a go myself. Was it reasonable SW rates, or more on the escort side.

SmokeTheWhite
10-09-11, 03:31
Just thought it was strange that noone has posted anything in here for over a month. I noticed that the usual spots have been deserted recently, not a good sign, I am fiending right now for some good head. Trying to hit up CL, and ocasionally checking BP, but not getting hits anywhere. Anyone else having the same issues?

Pyro1976
10-09-11, 19:49
Was down in the area on thurs and fri went down to the streets that you guys had posted I found the same luck so went to BP and met with a wonderfull young lady asked her what the street deal was and she said the word is out LE is hammering the area and placing undercovers out there be careful.

Just thought it was strange that noone has posted anything in here for over a month. I noticed that the usual spots have been deserted recently, not a good sign, I am fiending right now for some good head. Trying to hit up CL, and ocasionally checking BP, but not getting hits anywhere. Anyone else having the same issues?

SmokeTheWhite
10-11-11, 19:14
Was down in the area on thurs and fri went down to the streets that you guys had posted I found the same luck so went to BP and met with a wonderfull young lady asked her what the street deal was and she said the word is out LE is hammering the area and placing undercovers out there be careful.Thanks for the heads up. I did notice leo out more so than usual the last couple of weeks, guess that explains it. Well if anyone out there has any good contacts for a reasonble amount, shoot me the details.

Bob G
10-31-11, 19:09
Went around town today to look for some fun, I made the normal loop around Florida, Maywood, etc and then went over to JJ. On the first pass on JJ, saw two WSW, one was a decent looking (on SW standards) thinner blonde and a very good looking black headed with maroon highlights and blue eyes and a perfect set of white teeth (probably an 8 on looks) After checking both out, I decided on the black headed chick for obvious reasons, BAD MISTAKE. I think her name was Kiesha or something like that, but she is crazy as hell. I thought I could get a quick BBBJ while riding but she wanted to go back to her room at the Budget (don't remember the room number, but it's on the back side, top floor near the middle) and since I was thinking with the little head, I agreed. After paying, she was all over the place. She was talking crazy and singing, she even jumped up on the end table and started singing. I tried to explain that I was in a hurry and she said she wanted to get to know me. She asked if I would do some ecstasy with her and wanted to know if I wanted to eat her pu$$why. In between singing, she told me she had screwed a bunch of people on that bed and hoped that was ok with me, and then when I looked out the window to make sure nothing was going on, she started on a rant about how I was safe with her and she didn't need any pimp or anybody to help her, she was on her own, etc. During her rant, she pointed to a pair of underwear hanging on the curtain rod and started talking about how sometimes she would let guys cum in her for an extra. 20 and it made her pu$$why stink. I had to get out of there quick, there was definitely something wrong with this one. If you see her, RUN AWAY, I lost. 25 but I feel lucky just to get out with just losing that. I've met some weird ones over the years, but this one is the winner.

PeeWee2
11-09-11, 09:53
Went around town today to look for some fun, I made the normal loop around Florida, Maywood, etc and then went over to JJ. On the first pass on JJ, saw two WSW, one was a decent looking (on SW standards) thinner blonde and a very good looking black headed with maroon highlights and blue eyes and a perfect set of white teeth (probably an 8 on looks) After checking both out, I decided on the black headed chick for obvious reasons, BAD MISTAKE. I think her name was Kiesha or something like that, but she is crazy as hell. I thought I could get a quick BBBJ while riding but she wanted to go back to her room at the Budget (don't remember the room number, but it's on the back side, top floor near the middle) and since I was thinking with the little head, I agreed. After paying, she was all over the place. She was talking crazy and singing, she even jumped up on the end table and started singing. I tried to explain that I was in a hurry and she said she wanted to get to know me. She asked if I would do some ecstasy with her and wanted to know if I wanted to eat her pu$$why. In between singing, she told me she had screwed a bunch of people on that bed and hoped that was ok with me, and then when I looked out the window to make sure nothing was going on, she started on a rant about how I was safe with her and she didn't need any pimp or anybody to help her, she was on her own, etc. During her rant, she pointed to a pair of underwear hanging on the curtain rod and started talking about how sometimes she would let guys cum in her for an extra. 20 and it made her pu$$why stink. I had to get out of there quick, there was definitely something wrong with this one. If you see her, RUN AWAY, I lost. 25 but I feel lucky just to get out with just losing that. I've met some weird ones over the years, but this one is the winner.I have the worst luck with BSWs. I am always getting scammed or rushed or bossed around. I play with Black BP girls but gave up on the BSW girls long ago.

Goosfraba
11-12-11, 20:47
Went around town today to look for some fun, I made the normal loop around Florida, Maywood, etc and then went over to JJ. On the first pass on JJ, saw two WSW, one was a decent looking (on SW standards) thinner blonde and a very good looking black headed with maroon highlights and blue eyes and a perfect set of white teeth (probably an 8 on looks) After checking both out, I decided on the black headed chick for obvious reasons, BAD MISTAKE. I think her name was Kiesha or something like that, but she is crazy as hell. I thought I could get a quick BBBJ while riding but she wanted to go back to her room at the Budget (don't remember the room number, but it's on the back side, top floor near the middle) and since I was thinking with the little head, I agreed. After paying, she was all over the place. She was talking crazy and singing, she even jumped up on the end table and started singing. I tried to explain that I was in a hurry and she said she wanted to get to know me. She asked if I would do some ecstasy with her and wanted to know if I wanted to eat her pu$$why. In between singing, she told me she had screwed a bunch of people on that bed and hoped that was ok with me, and then when I looked out the window to make sure nothing was going on, she started on a rant about how I was safe with her and she didn't need any pimp or anybody to help her, she was on her own, etc. During her rant, she pointed to a pair of underwear hanging on the curtain rod and started talking about how sometimes she would let guys cum in her for an extra. 20 and it made her pu$$why stink. I had to get out of there quick, there was definitely something wrong with this one. If you see her, RUN AWAY, I lost. 25 but I feel lucky just to get out with just losing that. I've met some weird ones over the years, but this one is the winner.I don't post very often, but I wanted to weigh in on this one. Found her as well. I got what I was after, but it was a mindfuck of a battle. She only delivered after I made it very clear that I was walking out with my money if she didn't and that the beer bottle she was holding wasn't going to slow me down, much less stop me. COMPLETELY FUCKING RETARDED! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Robert1744
11-18-11, 12:20
Hey fellas.

I am a Raleigh monger who plays in Greensboro a few times a year when I go up on business. Yesterday I made a pretty good find that I lucked into, an apparent part-timer. I've not seen her strolling before and she has not been reviewed on this board.

Lindsey is a 28 year old blonde spinner. She's got medium length hair, very smooth, clean skin and perky little A cups like you might expect on a woman of her size. She is currently preggo and due next spring, but given her build, it's just a cute little bump and I didn't do a FS date anyway, so it didn't matter.

I picked her up on the corner of Maywood and Hardie. Without giving too much away, she does reside a couple of blocks from there, but we went to my spot.

For $20, I got a very nice, enthusiastic BBJCIM. She kept perfect rythym even while I came and that earned her a $5 tip.

She claims to not be out often, but if you see her, get her. She's clean and nice.

Goosfraba
11-25-11, 01:19
Hey fellas.

I am a Raleigh monger who plays in Greensboro a few times a year when I go up on business. Yesterday I made a pretty good find that I lucked into, an apparent part-timer. I've not seen her strolling before and she has not been reviewed on this board.

Lindsey is a 28 year old blonde spinner. She's got medium length hair, very smooth, clean skin and perky little A cups like you might expect on a woman of her size. She is currently preggo and due next spring, but given her build, it's just a cute little bump and I didn't do a FS date anyway, so it didn't matter.

I picked her up on the corner of Maywood and Hardie. Without giving too much away, she does reside a couple of blocks from there, but we went to my spot.

For $20, I got a very nice, enthusiastic BBJCIM. She kept perfect rythym even while I came and that earned her a $5 tip.

She claims to not be out often, but if you see her, get her. She's clean and nice.Confirm this, she's a good lass, treat her right and she'll do likewise.

SmokeTheWhite
11-29-11, 22:48
Confirm this, she's a good lass, treat her right and she'll do likewise.I ran across her tonight while out on the prowl, unfortunately she either was spooked by something, or did not care much for me. She kept claiming I was leo, and then came up with some be. S. Story about how she had to meet her boyfriend. Other than her maywood / florida has been dry for some time now. It was nice to see a new face on the catwalk, too bad I couldn't enjoy it.

Ruavol2
12-01-11, 15:23
Thought I would pass the knowledge. I was checking out a BP add thought I would answer it when I did the woman sounded hoarse and her voice of a smoker. That was fine we talked and I went to her location in HP this was 3 weeks ago. I got there and she was late 30's and it was actually a very nice townhouse she was in. Apparently a dealer or other monger allowing her to shack up. What intrigued me was not this woman. I cannot even remember her name. What caught my eye was the little spinner tart of a blonde named Brooke who volunteered to jump in for an extra see note. So I said sure. This girl Brooke is very BI. Si I went for it the older woman not into but little Brooke there was and as she licked the older one then Brooke had a nice O then I did too. Round two I almost got her twice. Out of shape old bastard that I am. So the old gal forgettable then Brooke nice. Well you get the picture. Brooke slipped me her number which I have. She prefers text but is a pleaser. The only thing I did not like is she was rushed. For whatever reason. Her only downfall.

Then I realized as I was leaving they were actually WSW. I did not know they were walking and escorting. No huge surprise but I realize I could have gotten it for less maybe. Once I called Brooke to verify the number it was on then. She kept up with me and texted me. The last experience. I picked her up in HP to her to a hotel in GB and we had a good time. She does it all and takes care of bus. I paid another see note to her and got the room. It was worth it but she is a pretty good provider for the price. Cute relatively clean and showered upon request. Said she liked the way we hooked up because she felt like my kisses were genuine and that I liked her which I do and that gave her an intense O. No DATY on the menu which was fine. So Brooke a nice provider with SW skills and decent escort skills. Whatever way you take her she is a good provider for the area. I have not seen hardly any WSW in the triad so I am not sure if there are other goods ones. She seems like a keeper if you can get past the drug addiction and sometimes rushed service. Brooke is a high functioning addict. She calls it Heron not Heroin. She cannot seem to pronounce it correctly. I told her she out to know how to say what she is addicted to at least correctly. She will get you there though. Hope that helps.

I have her number for senior members if you do not already have it. She prefers text so that you know.

Lurker 2009
12-05-11, 09:13
I RTFF, and gathered some areas to chedck out. I was interested in finding the pregnant Lindsey. So I headed off for Maywood / Hardee. Checked there for an hour in the afternoon, nothing. Went back at about 8pm for about 30 minutes, saw petite woman on corner, picked her up. It was Pebbles. She is older, age 44. Face very aged, but could tell she would have been pretty in her day a few decades ago. Body was ok. Great personality, great deep BBBJCCIM, CFS good enough, she was vocal but it was so fake it did't do anything for me.

Took her to my hotel room. After BJ, she fell asleep for over an hour.

If you want digits, PM me.

If you are a contributing member and want to see ole Pebbles giving a BJ video, send me a PM for the link.

Lurker 2009
12-05-11, 09:20
More photos of Pebbles.

She's twice the age of the girls I like to pick up, but since I only had a few hours, I grabbed the first willing participant.

She was good, if you are interested in a good, experienced BJ, I would recommend her. To her benefit, very nice, no rush, not high, no drama at all, she says its usually money up front but I paid her after since we were in the hotel.

Member #4270
12-05-11, 18:05
I RTFF, and gathered some areas to chedck out. I was interested in finding the pregnant Lindsey. So I headed off for Maywood / Hardee. Checked there for an hour in the afternoon, nothing. Went back at about 8pm for about 30 minutes, saw petite woman on corner, picked her up. It was Pebbles. She is older, age 44. Face very aged, but could tell she would have been pretty in her day a few decades ago. Body was ok. Great personality, great deep BBBJCCIM, CFS good enough, she was vocal but it was so fake it did't do anything for me.

Took her to my hotel room. After BJ, she fell asleep for over an hour.

If you want digits, PM me.

If you are a contributing member and want to see ole Pebbles giving a BJ video, send me a PM for the link.Looks like you gave her a Happy Meal.

Lurker 2009
12-06-11, 10:15
Thought I would add that Pebbles told me that pregnant Lindsey headed down to South Carolina the other day for re-hab. I have no idea if it is true, she seemed very guarded about sharing info on her competition as she wanted to see me again before I left town. Lindsey was the only girl she admitted knowing.

I kept asking about other girls and she said she really kept to her self. Although she did negotiate with a regular that she would do a double with a friend at around 10 sat nite. Was that one of you?

We were together for a while and I got her life story. I thought it was interesting that she said she never gave a blow job until she was 24. She had always thought it would be gross, so she said she never had a cock in her mouth. But when she was 24 she had a c-section, and was told that she would have to be in the hospital for 5 days. She said: " My husband was a ho, and I knew that if I was gone for 5 days he would find some strange pussy, so while I was laying in the hospital bed, I told him to pull out his cock and I sucked him off right there".

Johnnybiggun
12-08-11, 14:28
I am new in area and I would like to know best place hunt for a lady. Thanks!Steps on how this whole operation here works.

First "RTFF"

Then, add some real usable reports and become a senior member.

Last, ask other senior members for info.

Silkesmo
12-23-11, 12:06
New to the area. Moved from the north. Finding it very hit or miss finding SW. Heard MLK but was dead. Also tried Bessemer, nothing there either. It seems like a big secret.

Silkesmo
12-23-11, 12:13
It's been hard finding places for SW Here. Tried a few places that I learned about from word of mouth but they are always dead. Strip clubs are dull here as well. Any new reports?

NC Wanderer
12-23-11, 14:05
It's been hard finding places for SW Here. Tried a few places that I learned about from word of mouth but they are always dead. Strip clubs are dull here as well. Any new reports?Try JJ and the W Florida / High Point Road area.

NC

Johnnybiggun
12-27-11, 11:25
Cruzed the normal areas last night, (Florida, High Point Road, Randellman, etc.) It was like being in a buffet line, so much to choose from and so little time. Meet Tabitha on Florida, small, tight, little red head spinner. I helped her with some of her holiday bills. Senior members can PM me for details.

Silkesmo
12-28-11, 00:20
Saw uncle LE and his friend in the back of the Super 8. Not sure if they were working the motel or IIP area. Didn't want to stick around and find out. The usual fishing grounds were dead. I mean desolate, deserted, uninhabited. I'm beginning to think I have the worst luck ever.

Silkesmo
12-28-11, 03:16
Saw uncle set up behind motel 8 on JJ. Not sure if they were working the motel or IIP area. Didn't stick around to find out. Usual areas were deserted.

SmokeTheWhite
12-29-11, 21:54
Saw uncle LE and his friend in the back of the Super 8. Not sure if they were working the motel or IIP area. Didn't want to stick around and find out. The usual fishing grounds were dead. I mean desolate, deserted, uninhabited. I'm beginning to think I have the worst luck ever.Totally agree man, I've been out every night this week, and have not found a thing. Leo was heavy on jj and mlk. I tried florida on a few times but still nothing.

If any senior members on here have any info on a connection hit me up on pm. I need to catch up on getting my flute lessons.

Johnnybiggun
01-11-12, 04:34
Been a while since Uncle LEO has busted anything, most recent I can find is Nov 1, 2011. Not sure what they are doing out when you guys see them but they aren't catching anything. Checkout the last few busted at these links.

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/north-carolina/greensboro/karla-lynn-carter/29178872

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/north-carolina/greensboro/amanda-leigh-edwards/29061772

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/north-carolina/greensboro/chasity-renee-linville/29061902

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/north-carolina/greensboro/stephanie-ann-ribera/12223062

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/north-carolina/greensboro/brandy-lynn-davis/20542881

There are a few BSW's that were on the list too from back in the summer 2011 but they are so ugly that I think they would have to pay the monger for any action. Also, if any of you fellow mongers have any info on the forth one listed "Stephanie", Send me a PM, I would love to help her pay some of legal bills, in exchange for some labor that is.

Sekhemket
01-13-12, 02:51
There are a few BSW's that were on the list too from back in the summer 2011 but they are so ugly that I think they would have to pay the monger for any action. Also, if any of you fellow mongers have any info on the forth one listed "Stephanie", Send me a PM, I would love to help her pay some of legal bills, in exchange for some labor that is.That's Ivy; she shouldn't be too hard to find because she's often in the same spot.

Solarmta
01-15-12, 17:03
That's Ivy; she shouldn't be too hard to find because she's often in the same spot.There are a few post on here about her. She did walk with a limp and last time she was resided on Husband's street.

TerrySean
01-15-12, 20:07
new to the area. moved from the north. finding it very hit or miss finding sw. heard mlk but was dead. also tried bessemer, nothing there either. it seems like a big secret.my name is sean terry. i am a event coordinator for ashton entertainment ltd, owner of underground production. for the first time ever we are hosting a fallen angels event in greensboro, nc. this is our first event ever in north carolina. after long deliberation, i have decided that greensboro is the best venue to host our event. our events are one of a kind. they are every man wildest dream! (underground event)!

events are from 9pm to 2am.

events are live dj'd much like a strip club

all drinks are on the house during the event

i'd's at the door. those **** can attend but won't be allowed to drink.

-solo girl show providers

-girl on girl providers.

-exotic dancers

-escorts

-nude wait staff and bartenders

guests are giving up close and personal performances

its all about having as much live girl on girl and solo sex shows as a man can handle in a few hours.

the cost of attending our event, $225 a ticket price, is less than you can burn at a decent strip club for a lot less fun.

tickets to the event can be purchased at

http://www.eventbrite.com/org/1781754583?s=6629045.

Raleighguy
01-16-12, 10:56
my name is sean terry. i am a event coordinator for ashton entertainment ltd, owner of underground production. for the first time ever we are hosting a fallen angels event in greensboro, nc. this is our first event ever in north carolina. after long deliberation, i have decided that greensboro is the best venue to host our event. our events are one of a kind. they are every man wildest dream! (underground event)!

events are from 9pm to 2am.

events are live dj'd much like a strip club

all drinks are on the house during the event

i'd's at the door. those **** can attend but won't be allowed to drink.

-solo girl show providers

-girl on girl providers.

-exotic dancers

-escorts

-nude wait staff and bartenders

guests are giving up close and personal performances

its all about having as much live girl on girl and solo sex shows as a man can handle in a few hours.

the cost of attending our event, $225 a ticket price, is less than you can burn at a decent strip club for a lot less fun.

tickets to the event can be purchased at.

http://www.eventbrite.com/org/1781754583?s=6629045.so for a small fee of $225 i can get a promise of a show with an unknown list of performers at an undisclosed location provided by an unknown poster?

no website, no reviews, no history.

do you really get suckers to sign up for this? are you the same guy that tried this scam in nc about a year ago or are you the sean terry, drummer with the band "fallen angels".

Johnnybiggun
01-16-12, 11:04
So for a small fee of $225 I can get a promise of a show with an unknown list of performers at an undisclosed location provided by an unknown poster?

No website, no reviews, no history.

Do you really get suckers to sign up for this? Are you the same guy that tried this scam in NC about a year ago or are you the Sean Terry, drummer with the band "Fallen Angels".He must not be too bright, I am sure Uncle Leo will book at least one ticket and then bust the show wide open.

Anyways, He's been reported for spam.

Big Bob Nc
02-02-12, 22:55
Came thru Gboro on Wednesday, cruised around for awhile and didn't see anything. Made a lap on MLK and found a nice looking black woman mid 30s found a place to park, got a good BBBJCIM, no rush for 25. She had a nice ass played with it while she sucked me off, wanted to play with her pussy but she didn't like that. Didn't get digits may try to find her again and threw the pipe to her, see if she can ride a dick as good as she sucks on one.

Having Fun Too
02-03-12, 23:25
Came thru Gboro on Wednesday, cruised around for awhile and didn't see anything. Made a lap on MLK and found a nice looking black woman mid 30s found a place to park, got a good BBBJCIM, no rush for 25. She had a nice ass played with it while she sucked me off, wanted to play with her pussy but she didn't like that. Didn't get digits may try to find her again and threw the pipe to her, see if she can ride a dick as good as she sucks on one.Are you sure it was a women? MLK is famous for boy-girls.

Later HFT

Big Bob Nc
02-04-12, 23:26
I'm sure she was a woman, she showed me her pussy. I wanted to play with it while she was sucking me off, said she doesn't like people putting their dirty hands all up her pussy.

The Last Man
02-08-12, 18:56
Decided to check out the maywood / florida loop at about 0100 and of course it was bone dry.

Saw a black male and what looked like a WSW crossing the street looking very suspicious.

So I figure I'd drive by and see if they flagged me down. They ended up cutting into a house on W. Court before I could catch up.

And to my surprise there was an unmarked car parked right near it, too sketchy for me so I called it a night.

Good luck gentlemen.

Willie Man
02-09-12, 23:12
He must not be too bright, I am sure Uncle Leo will book at least one ticket and then bust the show wide open.

Anyways, He's been reported for spam.Spam? Damn, and here I was about to post my full name, CC number, expiration date, and address so I could get a ticket.

Bowler1973
04-24-12, 15:07
Took a trip around to see if any action was out today at lunch. Only one I saw was Pebbles walking down Flordia. Decided not to pick her up this time. I will be taking another trip tonight though to see if anymore are out.

Bowler1973
06-08-12, 12:47
Well I have been taking some trips around the normal areas for the past couple of weeks, and it seems that Greensboro has dried up completly. I have not even seen the norms like Pepples, or Tex out and about. Any intell from other members? Have they just moved to a new location?

Help please

Chicken Head50
06-15-12, 15:03
Did a hotel date with Pebbles the other night while I was in town. Wasn't what I had hoped for. Said "I don't like sucking dick that long" I thought who is paying who. Got one nut, and she split for the store, never to return. 40$ was the damage. Might repeat for a quicky, thats it.

Skraper
06-18-12, 05:00
On my trip to Home Depot on S. Elm Saturday I saw 2 very agressive young ladies attempting to flag down cars near the 40 overpass. I decided I may need some lumber so drove towards the lumber yard past Knights Inn and saw a young afro american lady sucking a lollipop get into an old whitemans car on the side of the road. I also saw 2 more young ladies waving at every man who drove by. I'm not into stuff like this myself but thought that might answer a question you posed. I will also say that I noticed a rather strange sight on Floridia St between Coliseum and Aycock, seems a nice looking young lady was attempting to hitch hike her ways somewhere at a very late hour early Saturday morning. I am scared of hitch hikers because they are evil in movies and I lived a very sheltered life, but I believe the moral of the story is, you never know whats out there til you look.

Well I have been taking some trips around the normal areas for the past couple of weeks, and it seems that Greensboro has dried up completly. I have not even seen the norms like Pepples, or Tex out and about. Any intell from other members? Have they just moved to a new location?

Help please

Cdg699
06-26-12, 17:07
Been driving through this area regularly and have seen a couple BSW and stopped and picked up a WSW spinner named Melissa. BBJ no CIM for 20, she was good but I need CIM. A while back I saw a HOT BSW at the far end of that area, but missed out, there was a lot of traffic that day and couldn't stop, haven't seen her since. Any ideas who?

Slow Low
07-10-12, 03:03
Just curious if Jazzy is still around. I'm not a Greensboro resident but pass through there occasionally and saw "Jazzy" (light skinned BSW) a couple years ago once or twice.

And she loved what she did.

Bowler1973
07-17-12, 16:48
She has dropped off the map. Went a little bit too crazy for me in the end.

UOTE=Slow Low; 1490562]Just curious if Jazzy is still around. I'm not a Greensboro resident but pass through there occasionally and saw "Jazzy" (light skinned BSW) a couple years ago once or twice.

And she loved what she did.[/QUOTE]

OrdinaryJohn
07-24-12, 01:04
Cruised highpoint Road and Florida area and nothing around 6pm, then again at 9pm.

Lurker 2009
07-25-12, 13:48
Got to Greensboro on Monday. Drove around from 130 pm to about 3, up and down Maywood / Florida loop. Absolutely nobody out.

Returned from about 9 to 1030 pm, also nobody out. Did see red-headed girl getting into car on Maywood, but looked like she knew the guy, but because of the location, I took note of the girl as a possible walker. She was in fornt of a specific house, which I am sure you local guys would recognize. (more about that house in following posts)

At that point I gave up for the day.

Lurker 2009
07-25-12, 14:19
After not finding anything on Monday, I re-RTFF, and I could only figure two possible areas, Florida and the Home Depot. I then turned to Uncle Leo, well not directly. I did an online search for previous arrests in Greensboro for soliciatation. News reports can often be helpful because if Leo is targeting the area, then there must be SWers. The only news item was from 2009 and it was about LEO targeting E. Bessemer Ave. From about 2 to 430pm I targeted the Florida loop and E. Bessemer. They must have done a good job on Bessemer, because I did not see any possibilities. The area, especially at the very end (east side) looked promising, as it looks like an area that could have drugs / Swers. But, there were none.

On the Florida loop, I saw a girl who may have been pregnant walking on Aysock and then she turned on Florida. I must have passed her 6 times and the last time she stared at me, but I wasnt sure if she was trying to scare me off, or give me the what-are-you-waiting-for / pick-me-up-already look. At that point I drove off. I immediately saw another woman, Cheyenne who I picked up (I'll post on her seperately).

After I was done with Cheyenne I decided to check to see if there were any other workers out.

I was out from 530 to 730pm. Saw one definete worker on corner of Hardee and Florida. Long brown hair. Smiled at me each time I passed. Still nothing on Bessemer.

But here is the interesting part. While driving down Florida, I see that red-headed girl form the night before. She came running across Florida, stepped into the bushes a few feet and looked like she stashed something, most likely a stem, and I noticed another girl, blonde druggie looking, coming off a property on the other side of Florida. I thought that someone might have been chasing the girls, perhaps the cops.

So I turned down Hardee and made a left onto Maywood, and saw the red head in front of the house where I saw her the night before. There was something going on, as there were several people, including the car she was in last night (must be her thug boyfriend). Also a LEO car sitting in front of the house. So for the next 30 minutes I kept making loops around Florida to see what was going on. The people were walking and two cars were going back and forth between the house on Maywood and the house on Florida, with people in both driveways, so there was some drama unfolding.

My thoughts is that this group are definetly drug users, which mean the girls probably work. My guess is that they are likely on BP because they have cars available. Anyone have any info on the red-head?

Lurker 2009
07-25-12, 14:39
On Tuesday I picked up Cheyenne.

The women are tough here. I made quite a few passes and she didn't even glance at me. Couldn't be sure if she was strolling or not. She finally stopped on a side street. A pick-up truck with three guys in it beat me to her, but they had no room for her. First thing I noticed is that she is on the mature side. Probably in her 40's. I would have passed her up if I hadn't been driving for so long. My plan was to take her to my place and get two pops. But she wanted to go to her place which was right near there, so we went with that plan. She told me up front that she had a male housemate that was at the house. I was ok with that. Her room was reasonably clean. She was very clean, smelled good, nice personality. She kept mentioning that she advertised on BP, and that she gets BP prices. I told her that didn't matter to me as I met her on the street. We settled for. 4 plus. 1 towards the room. You might be able to get it for just. 4. Everything was covered. Did CBJ and cfs. Didn't get any photos, the ones below are from her BP ad. Nothing to complain about. I wouldn't repeat, as it was a little boring for my taste. If you are looking just to get your rocks off, she would be a good choice.

Lurker 2009
07-25-12, 14:49
Wow. I went back to where I had seen the Red-head the last few days on Maywood, the house that had the drama on Tuesday evening. It was gutted by a fire over night.

I wonder if it was torched, maybe related to the action I saw, or if people were doing drugs and accidently started a fire.

Lurker 2009
07-27-12, 10:26
Didn't find anything Wednesday morning.

Went back in the evening, got off Rt 40 and right there at the gas station next to HD, was a woman. She walked to JJ and I scooped. After wasting so mch gas driving around, I was glad to find someone within seconds of hitting the stroll.

Initially disappointed at her age, I was hopping for someone in there 20's, Blondie is in her 40's. I gave made her an offer to pose for me at my motel studio, and she accepted.

I was extremely happy with her. As you can see in the pictures, high mileage, street worn. But I give her top rating as far as personality, playfulness, and work ethic. Fortunately I did catch her on a good day. She had just woken up from a good sleep, compare this to when we meet girls who have been up for several days, world of differance. So no signs of drugs in her personality, didn't ask me to pick anything up, didn't rush, didn't tweak. We did some photos and some vid.

Two pops, BBBJ CIM w spit (she spit it on me, see the pics). And FS.

Sometimes, if a girl isn't into it, that second pop can be dificult to acheive. Even with young hot girls, if I am rushed, I end up banging them for 20 minutes, sometimes I will even give up if I get a sufficient workout and am out of breath and covered in sweat. To my surprise, this middle age woman turned me on because of her experience / playfulness. I think I came in 20 seconds on the second pop. That has never happened that quickly before.

Ended up being very satisfied with her services, and I would definetly recommend. If I saw her again I would likely repeat.

I assume most of you locals know her, as she has been aorund for 10 years. In case you don't, I have her digits.

Lurker 2009
07-27-12, 10:31
More pictures of Blondie.

Lurker 2009
07-27-12, 10:36
Some more Blondie photos. Video captures of the money shot.

Lurker 2009
07-27-12, 10:40
More pictures of Blondie. Me spitting on her ass and rubbing my member between her slippery cheeks.

See you in a few months Greensboro.

EyeCu
08-02-12, 13:11
More pictures of Blondie. Me spitting on her ass and rubbing my member between her slippery cheeks.

See you in a few months Greensboro.Are you going to post that vid anywhere or keep it as a souvenir?

Lurker 2009
08-02-12, 15:11
Are you going to post that vid anywhere or keep it as a souvenir?As a matter of fact, it is posted somewhere, with 16 of my other SW videos. Many on here have asked and received the link.

Have you anything to report? Perhaps you can grab your camera and go out and find a model and share with the rest of us. I have already provided you with useful information on several Swers in the Greensboro area. I'm not one of those that look down on newbies. We all have to start somewhere, and this great site can offer you quite the crash course in P4P activities. But my issue is that I can't be sure you arent associated with LEO. You haven't reported any encounters, nor posted any photos of your own activities. Not that I specifically doubt you, but one just can't be too cautious.

GhosteRyder
08-05-12, 13:07
I have dreamed of her in the past. I was quite pleased with her- for I was in the mood for a MILF. I was nervous about LEO when I met her and she was relaxed and told me to go ahead and get comfortable.

I enjoyed holding onto them hips before I blew my load. I haven't indulged since then mainly bcuz she is in the 'boro and I caught up with her in Raleigh.

On Tuesday I picked up Cheyenne.

The women are tough here. I made quite a few passes and she didn't even glance at me. Couldn't be sure if she was strolling or not. She finally stopped on a side street. A pick-up truck with three guys in it beat me to her, but they had no room for her. First thing I noticed is that she is on the mature side. Probably in her 40's. I would have passed her up if I hadn't been driving for so long. My plan was to take her to my place and get two pops. But she wanted to go to her place which was right near there, so we went with that plan. She told me up front that she had a male housemate that was at the house. I was ok with that. Her room was reasonably clean. She was very clean, smelled good, nice personality. She kept mentioning that she advertised on BP, and that she gets BP prices. I told her that didn't matter to me as I met her on the street. We settled for. 4 plus. 1 towards the room. You might be able to get it for just. 4. Everything was covered. Did CBJ and cfs. Didn't get any photos, the ones below are from her BP ad. Nothing to complain about. I wouldn't repeat, as it was a little boring for my taste. If you are looking just to get your rocks off, she would be a good choice.

EyeCu
08-09-12, 13:27
As a matter of fact, it is posted somewhere, with 16 of my other SW videos. Many on here have asked and received the link.

Have you anything to report? Perhaps you can grab your camera and go out and find a model and share with the rest of us. I have already provided you with useful information on several Swers in the Greensboro area. I'm not one of those that look down on newbies. We all have to start somewhere, and this great site can offer you quite the crash course in P4P activities. But my issue is that I can't be sure you arent associated with LEO. You haven't reported any encounters, nor posted any photos of your own activities. Not that I specifically doubt you, but one just can't be too cautious.My hobby experiences are 3 plus years old if it helps. Was hoping to get back into the swing hence why I came here.

I visited ms cumfort cream out of ATL. Her website has a vid that I taped for her. http://cumfort-cream.com/

Had a wonderful few massage visits with a nice thick Dominican lady named Maria near holden and b85. Again 3+ years ago.

Been trying to get with Kara Kane, a former pornstar out of charlotte, and a backpage girl named Rihanna Rain, from GSO and one I asked about earlier, but can't get them to commit to have a dream with me.

EyeCu
08-09-12, 13:33
If anyone knows who I am talking about, I would love to know where she went.

Used to advertise on craigslist years ago as your Dominican Queen massage therapist, but it was no massage she gave. Big thick ass, and lovely dimples just above.

Any wherabouts I would be appreciative.

Silkesmo
08-13-12, 17:33
Biting was good down by JJ. Saw WSW on my way home. Turns around and she was gone. Someone else got a dreams with her before me. Was on a time crunch so had to get home. Looked about an 7. Youngish around mid-30's. This was around 930 Sunday. Will go back another to check and see.

Cdg699
08-26-12, 17:45
Hooked up with blondie a couple times. Yes she's older, but if you're into a little older as I am, she's a sweetheart and will BBBJCIM very reasonable and has a place nearby where she's usually located. Lurker was kind enough to share the digits and I'm glad he did. Takes alot of the hassle out of it. But I have repeated a couple times, she's very good at what she does and seems to enjoy it.

Jksays2
09-18-12, 03:36
I got into town late yesterday afternoon & tried to hook up with a lady friend for later in the evening. I tried 2 different ladies, both advertise on BP. One in Winston & the other in Greensboro. But no luck. One was out of town & the other was out of commission for the week. So, I figured I'd go out for a drink or 2 & see what developed.

After 2 beers at a local bar, I decided to followup on one of the leads posted here about Blondie. So off I went on a mission to find her. I figured out the HD off I 40 was the Home Depot. But I couldn't figure out what JJ was, and I didn't find Blondie either.

I expanded my quest & search up & down Elm Eugene and then over to the Florida loop and back all around the HD. Nothing.

So, I give up & head back to the motel to turn in for the evening. I'm staying off Wendover at a medium priced motel on Landmark Center. As I turn off Stanley onto Landmark Center & approach the entrance of my motel I see a tall thin WSW walking past me. Giving me a smile & the SW look!

I turn in & she comes in after me. I stopped and asked if she needed a ride. She said yes & hoped in! I ask where she needs to go & she replies that she really needs to earn some money, and asks if I can help her. Saying she will do me good.

We do the LE checks & she asks if I want to go somewhere to park or go to my room. We establish the price. Jackson & Lincoln for BJ & go to my room.

Her name is Amber and she's about a 6 in looks & no more than a 5 in performance because there's no CIM. She gave me her number but I probably won't call her back since she doesn't allow CIM.

Good hunting guys!

Jmn69
09-18-12, 16:43
I got into town late yesterday afternoon & tried to hook up with a lady friend for later in the evening. I tried 2 different ladies, both advertise on BP. One in Winston & the other in Greensboro. But no luck. One was out of town & the other was out of commission for the week. So, I figured I'd go out for a drink or 2 & see what developed.

After 2 beers at a local bar, I decided to followup on one of the leads posted here about Blondie. So off I went on a mission to find her. I figured out the HD off I 40 was the Home Depot. But I couldn't figure out what JJ was, and I didn't find Blondie either.

I expanded my quest & search up & down Elm Eugene and then over to the Florida loop and back all around the HD. Nothing.

So, I give up & head back to the motel to turn in for the evening. I'm staying off Wendover at a medium priced motel on Landmark Center. As I turn off Stanley onto Landmark Center & approach the entrance of my motel I see a tall thin WSW walking past me. Giving me a smile & the SW look!

I turn in & she comes in after me. I stopped and asked if she needed a ride. She said yes & hoped in! I ask where she needs to go & she replies that she really needs to earn some money, and asks if I can help her. Saying she will do me good.

We do the LE checks & she asks if I want to go somewhere to park or go to my room. We establish the price. Jackson & Lincoln for BJ & go to my room.

Her name is Amber and she's about a 6 in looks & no more than a 5 in performance because there's no CIM. She gave me her number but I probably won't call her back since she doesn't allow CIM.

Good hunting guys!JJ is the street beside Home Depot.

Jksays2
09-19-12, 13:41
JJ is the street beside Home Depot.Jman. Thanks for the clarification on JJ. I did see a woman sitting at a bus stop on that street when I drove past but didn't see her a few min later when I circles back by. Figured she caught the bus, but maybe she was working & got picked up? I'll know to check closer next time.

Thanks again!

On Amber. A couple of you have PMed me for her number. I'd gladly pass it along but it was written on the motel note pad in my room & I checked out without taking it. Sorry guys! Like I said "I probably wouldn't call her back". I guess now I can say. I won't call her, but I'm sorry I didn't save it because I hate not being able to pass info along when requested.

Silkesmo
09-26-12, 23:31
Has anyone seen Pebby's?

Norman2759
10-02-12, 14:37
I had a quick layover in Greensboro this past week, and was able to contact Blondie. Thanks to Lurker 2009 for contact info. She's active. As an FYI, her old phone is now deactivated and she's on a new one; I just caught the very end of connectivity on the old line. If anyone needs it I have it and had sent to Lurker 2009 as well.

Always try to be good to these young ladies.

Norm

Hooked up with blondie a couple times. Yes she's older, but if you're into a little older as I am, she's a sweetheart and will BBBJCIM very reasonable and has a place nearby where she's usually located. Lurker was kind enough to share the digits and I'm glad he did. Takes alot of the hassle out of it. But I have repeated a couple times, she's very good at what she does and seems to enjoy it.

ScreamingSheep
10-21-12, 19:34
Considering a trip up Friday during the day. Would like to find a girl to share with another Monger if anyone is interested. A little DP and wear her out for an hour or 2. If anyone is interested in splitting 1, let me know. I'll be in from around 8am till 4 or so. Finding the right girl may be the tougher task, but if Blondie is back in town, I know she would be down for it. No M on M action, I don't swing that way. Not that there is anything wrong with it.

NcFunSeeker
10-29-12, 15:01
Any ladies working the streets in Burlington?

SmokeTheWhite
01-05-13, 23:00
I had went out tonight to catch a movie, while driving back home I took florida street towards randleman Road. , There was a large WSW hanging out by the bus stop beside foodlion. I knew she was a SW because she tried to flag me down last night, only then she was closer to the school about a block down. I wasn't trying to get in on any action last night, or tonight for that matter. I continued on down the street and saw a very nice WSW with an umbrella walking near the church. Having not seen her before, I circled around to get another look, she gave me the "look", however as I previously stated, I was not on the hunt tonight.

My turn around spot was back at the food lion, I happened to spot a red car sitting in the parking lot, with a clean cut looking hispanic guy just sitting there. He was not in a parking spot mind you, but rather the middle of the parking isle. He was intently staring in the direction of the large WSW I had spotted earliar. Being curious I went in the grocery store to get some items, and when I came out, the guy was still there, in the same spot. He was either the large WSW pimp, or he was leo undercover. I assume the latter. As I left the parking lot I spotted the pretty WSW back by the school again, and also spotted the parking lights of a marked leo car parked way off the road by the school building. Having seen all this, I felt that it should be reported, as I don't want to see anyone getting in trouble for this type of thing.

Hullaballo
01-10-13, 21:21
Having seen all this, I felt that it should be reported, as I don't want to see anyone getting in trouble for this type of thing.I wonder how much trouble someone might get themselves into if they were to stop for an undercover LEO posing as a SW and say,"Miss. I just thought I'd warn you. There's a cop parked right over there and he's watching you. You might want to stop attracting so much attention to yourself."

Either that or you go to the police car and complain to the officer. Asking in your typical "ignorant citizen" fashion why on earth he / she isn't doing something about the "woman over there who is OBVIOUSLY a prostitute!"

Member #5689
01-10-13, 21:57
I don't think you could get in trouble for pointing out the girl to Leo but I think you would be charged with interfering with an investigation for telling the girl. I had a friend that got cited for flashing his lights at oncoming cars to warn them of a speed trap ahead. They actualy had a cop watching on the other side.

OTE=Hullaballo; 1647600]I wonder how much trouble someone might get themselves into if they were to stop for an undercover LEO posing as a SW and say,"Miss. I just thought I'd warn you. There's a cop parked right over there and he's watching you. You might want to stop attracting so much attention to yourself."

Either that or you go to the police car and complain to the officer. Asking in your typical "ignorant citizen" fashion why on earth he / she isn't doing something about the "woman over there who is OBVIOUSLY a prostitute!"[/QUOTE]

Silkesmo
01-26-13, 00:19
Went patrolling the other day found 3 WSW on JJ. Picked one and took to her hotel where had a dream. Was okay. Angle seen any other action else?

MrOnederfuller
01-27-13, 23:38
Went patrolling the other day found 3 WSW on JJ. Picked one and took to her hotel where had a dream. Was okay. Angle seen any other action else?So far silkesmo you have seen the most action in GSO. I'm thru there all the time and always come up empty handed. Maybe its my timing.

EyeCu
01-30-13, 10:02
http://www.holytaco.com/25-google-street-view-prostitutes/

Funny link showing where in the world is best to find some dreams. Makes our walkers look like crap.

Silkesmo
02-01-13, 01:17
So far silkesmo you have seen the most action in GSO. I'm thru there all the time and always come up empty handed. Maybe its my timing.I feel your pain. I get frisky when I drink and that's when I go driving. Usually there is nothing. JJ is hit or miss since they removed the bus stop shelter near home depot. Guess this was just one of those night. All SW were 6 or below. I chose unwisely and got a 3.

Good luck

Jbjb1983
02-04-13, 22:21
http://www.holytaco.com/25-google-street-view-prostitutes/

Funny link showing where in the world is best to find some dreams. Makes our walkers look like crap.Most of those ladies are hott! Wish I was in europe!

Iltow
02-22-13, 09:20
Just wondering if anyone has any info on blondie? I have a thing for older women and will be in town for the day.

Cdg699
04-04-13, 20:12
Just wondering if anyone has any info on blondie? I have a thing for older women and will be in town for the day.Http://greensboro.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/milf-bombshell-blonde-cougar-45/11345506

Cdg699
04-20-13, 18:50
Met up with Sandee from BP finally. After many calls, calls back etc. Met her at a decent hotel (safe) and she was very sweet. She also looks just like her pics. She has a rockin bod for her age and is def a pleaser. Will repeat. And repeat.

EyeCu
04-30-13, 18:14
Drove down the side street in gboro near home depot on s. Elm eugene and saw a tight ass walking with a tang top and tight ass pants. Sure enuf at home depot were 4 of gso's finest waiting. Too bad tho, cause that spinner had a nice ass.

Hullaballo
05-02-13, 23:21
Drove down the side street in gboro near home depot on s. Elm eugene and saw a tight ass walking with a tang top and tight ass pants. Sure enuf at home depot were 4 of gso's finest waiting. Too bad tho, cause that spinner had a nice ass.She probably had a nice, shiny badge to go with it.

MrOnederfuller
05-06-13, 11:21
She probably had a nice, shiny badge to go with it.Yeah. It was LEO alright. Not that I got nabbed but a bud of mine did.

SmokeTheWhite
06-30-13, 10:14
This post isn't to get anyone's hopes up of JJ returning to the glory days, more of a warning to stay away really. I've been doing some home repair lately which has caused me to stop by hd on JJ quite a bit. Was there Friday night and saw a nasty WSW hanging out on the sidewalk section near s. Elm. Definitely been hitting the rock based on her movements and actions. Then Saturday night I was back in the area, and spotted juicy, she is the big blonde WSW. She's been posting on BP as of late. I as previously stated on here years back got horrible service from her so I stayed clear. In both cases I suggest you do the same. I saw a fellow monger pull a U-turn to go get juicy, I really wanted to yell and tell him to stay clear but I also prefer to stay anonymous so I will just say it here.

Iltow
06-30-13, 23:24
Was back in town for some business and decided to do the loop for old times sake about 9:30 Friday night. I saw a woman with long brown hair standing near the pay phone at the gas station across from Knights Inn. She had on a white shirt and short pink shorts. I only made the loop twice because I was in a company car that has the logo on both sides. I would say she was a 6, didn't look used up. On the second loop she was talking to some guy in his truck. I can't say for sure she was a SW, but the signs were there. Later that night around 12 I saw what would be a 8 on the SW scale on lee st near tate street. I wasn't going to post seeing how I didn't pick either up, but I saw this section hadn't had many post later and thought I would.

Silkesmo
07-01-13, 11:14
On a lonely drive Aarons the loop, Florida, and MLK I realized that the glory days of mongering are over. BP had ruined it in many ways. South the Internet everyone now thinks they are a high class escort. They post their high school picture and sit and wait. And we like idiots get there and see that Pocahontas has transformed into Jana the hut and still TOFTT. Then if a girl is decent or even good looking you have to spend most of your paycheck just for a short stay. I by no means make a lot of money. But it used to be you can go out and have a good time with good service for a good price. BP had taken all the Competition out of the game. No more does a SW see multiple cats passing her up because she's not a looker so she makes up for it with skill and price. I find that we are paying more for lesser skilled people. Think about it. How many times have they just laid there, or have mediocre BJ, but you boasted it up in your mind bc you've had worse experiences or you were just happy to find someone that night.

It's so frustrating.

I saw a BSW Saturday be hd. Tall skinny pyt. Stop to talk, she said she was girl but didn't trust it. Made another loop and she was gone. That's all I've seen for weeks. I feel like I'm going to have to get a gf. That's how bad this situation is.

JcFallen
07-01-13, 21:21
On a lonely drive Aarons the loop, Florida, and MLK I realized that the glory days of mongering are over. BP had ruined it in many ways. South the Internet everyone now thinks they are a high class escort. They post their high school picture and sit and wait. And we like idiots get there and see that Pocahontas has transformed into Jana the hut and still TOFTT. Then if a girl is decent or even good looking you have to spend most of your paycheck just for a short stay. I by no means make a lot of money. But it used to be you can go out and have a good time with good service for a good price. BP had taken all the Competition out of the game. No more does a SW see multiple cats passing her up because she's not a looker so she makes up for it with skill and price. I find that we are paying more for lesser skilled people. Think about it. How many times have they just laid there, or have mediocre BJ, but you boasted it up in your mind bc you've had worse experiences or you were just happy to find someone that night.

It's so frustrating.

I saw a BSW Saturday be hd. Tall skinny pyt. Stop to talk, she said she was girl but didn't trust it. Made another loop and she was gone. That's all I've seen for weeks. I feel like I'm going to have to get a gf. That's how bad this situation is.You are right, we have done this to ourselves. 110% true

Silkesmo
07-02-13, 11:28
You are right, we have done this to ourselves. 110% trueLet's take back control. Low-Ball these girls until we get the price and service we deserve. It starts with us. Honestly. 1-2 weeks of making no money and these girls will make things right

NCcraigslister
07-10-13, 05:05
Seemed to be a lot of random dreams tonight around the hd. Anyone else venture out?

Silkesmo
07-23-13, 07:04
Seemed to be a lot of random dreams tonight around the hd. Anyone else venture out?SW talents has fallen to almost nill in the area in the recent year. I've seen maybe 1/2 dopers but that's it. Def. Nothing to write home about. When you were out did you look for their uncle Leo?

Silkesmo
08-20-13, 00:46
Saw two BSW. Said was fem but buldge said diff. No TOFTT this night. Night with that. Kept rolling.

SlitSlurper
08-20-13, 08:52
http://greensboro.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/specials-new-sweet-and-stunning-mariah-21/13380472

I had to warn others about this one. I saw her early am as I was on the road traveling from Raleigh to Columbia and decided to take a pit stop in the Archdale area. Although it was close to 5 am, she answered the phone and was available. 60 for 15 min was the agreement and told me to call when I was 5 minutes from pulling in. I always arrive early to appointments to check out the scene for a robbery set-up or a LEO sting. Then I called her to say I was about there. I watched the hotel to see which door opened and saw a tall, brunette gal come out of one and I noted the room number. When I called to say I was there, she was angry because I didn't call before I pulled in as she had told me but gave me the room number anyway. She let me in but seemed to be in a hurry like she had to be somewhere and that's when I should have turned around and left. She was frustrated that I preferred her shirt and bra off. I mean, I was paying for her body so I want a gal to be naked. Upon the bed she immediately said "I usually require 75 so let's make this quick cause mu boyfriend is coming back" and I reminded her I was paying $60 for 15 minutes as we had agreed. She said I had to put on the condom I handed her and complained when I asked if I could dine downstairs. She has a tight body and a very tight and meaty kitty but no sign of tits at all, except barely visible nipples. When I slid the ol Yule Log inside, she moaned in pleasure and immediately said she was going to cum too. That tite twot brought me home pretty quickly which was a good thing because the following 4 to 6 minutes after I slid inside, she kept telling me to hurry up and that I was going to have to pay her more money for taking so long. I had to really concentrate but managed to get done. After that it was "get off, get off my boyfriend will be back soon" and I was glad to.

She keeps an old pair of men's boots outside her room to make it seem like a guy is around there somewhere, I guess for her security. I was glad to leave the room but as I was driving out, saw the brunette girl smile and wave at me. I looked on BP for the brunette, thinking the two share a room and work together but there was no sign of her. As for Mariah, I will never see her again.

NCcraigslister
12-03-13, 20:45
Just ran the loop around HD. WSW Bigger Gal Out Now... But Uncle LEO On the next street over so beware gentlemEn. Didn't see anything anywhere else in the regular spotS.

Grain 56
12-05-13, 12:46
Just ran the loop around HD. WSW Bigger Gal Out Now... But Uncle LEO On the next street over so beware gentlemEn. Didn't see anything anywhere else in the regular spotS.If you mean the big girl with the stringy blonde hair and wearing a knit cap, she was UGLY! She tried to aggressively wave me down on several passes through the area. Starting with when I first saw her on the side road along the north side of the interstate by the hotel. I stopped at the Kangaroo for a soda and she approached me face to face. Yuck!

I finally scored with taller kinda thick AA girl, she wasn't fat, just thick. I caught her on the side road by the McD and scooped her up in the FL parking lot. We agreed to .45 for FS. Not being familiar with the area and my hotel was quite a way from there, I asked her if she had a spot. She took me to very shady housing complex where we paid 5 mario coins to use some one's bathroom in their apt. I was about to bail but people outside were talking nicely to me and one dude had me do a fist pump with him. I was still nervous and never even asked her name. She was about 5'9" or 5'10". Not really fat, but bigger in size. Has a nice shapely ass and was very accommodating.

I am new to mongering in this area, so after I went to hotel and refreshed myself, I went back to area to see what the lay of the land holds. I saw several AA girls out, one AA "blonde" with long hair who may have a surprise in their pants for an unsuspecting soul. 2 or 3 of the girls I saw gave me the look but I didn't go for another round but showed me that there were possibilities. Even in the foggy conditions that evening. I cruised the area until about 1 am without seeing a single LEO. Then suddenly, out of the blue, I saw 3 or 4 cars in the area and the blue lights started rolling on 2 different cars they pulled over. That's when I left the area.

I will try this area again when I make it back into town. Although this was all a dream and I won't even remember it in the morning anyway.

Timonelama
12-30-13, 17:32
http://greensboro.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/specials-new-sweet-and-stunning-mariah-21/13380472

I had to warn others about this one. I saw her early am as I was on the road traveling from Raleigh to Columbia and decided to take a pit stop in the Archdale area. Although it was close to 5 am, she answered the phone and was available. 60 for 15 min was the agreement and told me to call when I was 5 minutes from pulling in. I always arrive early to appointments to check out the scene for a robbery set-up or a LEO sting. Then I called her to say I was about there. I watched the hotel to see which door opened and saw a tall, brunette gal come out of one and I noted the room number. When I called to say I was there, she was angry because I didn't call before I pulled in as she had told me but gave me the room number anyway. She let me in but seemed to be in a hurry like she had to be somewhere and that's when I should have turned around and left. She was frustrated that I preferred her shirt and bra off. I mean, I was paying for her body so I want a gal to be naked. Upon the bed she immediately said "I usually require 75 so let's make this quick cause mu boyfriend is coming back" and I reminded her I was paying $60 for 15 minutes as we had agreed. She said I had to put on the condom I handed her and complained when I asked if I could dine downstairs. She has a tight body and a very tight and meaty kitty but no sign of tits at all, except barely visible nipples. When I slid the ol Yule Log inside, she moaned in pleasure and immediately said she was going to cum too. That tite twot brought me home pretty quickly which was a good thing because the following 4 to 6 minutes after I slid inside, she kept telling me to hurry up and that I was going to have to pay her more money for taking so long. I had to really concentrate but managed to get done. After that it was "get off, get off my boyfriend will be back soon" and I was glad to.

She keeps an old pair of men's boots outside her room to make it seem like a guy is around there somewhere, I guess for her security. I was glad to leave the room but as I was driving out, saw the brunette girl smile and wave at me. I looked on BP for the brunette, thinking the two share a room and work together but there was no sign of her. As for Mariah, I will never see her again.Not trying to be rude. But it looks like she does not have very healthy lifestyle. I would think twice before seeing her.

SmokeTheWhite
01-25-14, 18:18
Has the entire market went cold? All the old spots, JJ, Coliseum, Lee, etc have been dead for months now. If anyone has any new spots, or any utr connections, PM me, thanks.

Match2
01-25-14, 23:56
Has the entire market went cold? All the old spots, JJ, Coliseum, Lee, etc have been dead for months now. If anyone has any new spots, or any utr connections, PM me, thanks.Gboro has been hit or miss for the last 12 months. Two weeks ago while over at HD to pickup some stuff "friend" saw 3 WSW. The first was older 5 body 3 face (tired and worn) and actually approached car in parking lot. The 2nd one was small and petite I actually looped around to get better look but she was gone by the 2nd pass she looked okay 6 body hard to see face though and younger both had dark hair. The third was heavier but not fat had blonde hair but was in dirty jeans that she kept having to hike up as she walked which makes it look like she has lost alot of weight recently which is a warning flag.

Florida Street is dead.

MLK is starting to pick back up now that the enforcement has slowed down. "friend" told me there is a blonde hangs near the citigo on MLK seen her a few times she does it all for .2 will ask for .25 she is probably 20-23 yrs old with a little extra flesh but not fat. Bring your own raincoats with her, she does not seem to care about "weather" and will play in the wet without protection.

"Friend" says high point is the best place these days. S Main from raceway to fairview and the roads around the park and across ward don't bother going up tryon past green just the same older blonde on her milk crate.

EyeCu
01-27-14, 13:20
"Friend" says high point is the best place these days. S Main from raceway to fairview and the roads around the park and across ward don't bother going up tryon past green just the same older blonde on her milk crate.High Point is very busy if you are looking for a friend. Got several on the south side. Its a group of ladies that may very well be on something, homeless, and in need of some financial assistance. Bring them in to get them warm, and they'll be appreciative.

SmokeTheWhite
01-30-14, 01:03
Alrighty then... I never heard much out of HP until these last two posts. I'll definitly give it a look.

High Point is very busy if you are looking for a friend. Got several on the south side. Its a group of ladies that may very well be on something, homeless, and in need of some financial assistance. Bring them in to get them warm, and they'll be appreciative.

Match2
01-30-14, 22:09
Alrighty then... I never heard much out of HP until these last two posts. I'll definitly give it a look.High Point has been the go to spot for several years. There is a much higher concentration of WSW in high point then almost anywhere else in the triad. The girls in Gboro have mostly moved off the street and onto the web. There have been a number of crackdowns and enforcement actions taking by GPD which has caused them to move off the streets. You can still find the stray one or new to the game girl in gboro but its not like it was in 2001-2010. In high point its all about knowing the spots and if you make a pass and no one is out within 2-3 loops chances are very high you will find what your looking for. On main street if you see a girl walking and 50 feet behind them a guy walking she is available they started doing that after the girl was killed a couple years ago in high point by a john.

SmokeTheWhite
03-03-14, 02:13
I saw your post shortly after you originally posted it, and have actually been in hp on several occasions over the last month or two. I suppose due to my lack of success I do not know the spots to hit, as I've mainly stuck to main street all the way from north to south, and its been dead as hell. If you or someone could kindly PM me some spots to check out, it would be much appreciated.

High Point has been the go to spot for several years. There is a much higher concentration of WSW in high point then almost anywhere else in the triad. The girls in Gboro have mostly moved off the street and onto the web. There have been a number of crackdowns and enforcement actions taking by GPD which has caused them to move off the streets. You can still find the stray one or new to the game girl in gboro but its not like it was in 2001-2010. In high point its all about knowing the spots and if you make a pass and no one is out within 2-3 loops chances are very high you will find what your looking for. On main street if you see a girl walking and 50 feet behind them a guy walking she is available they started doing that after the girl was killed a couple years ago in high point by a john.

Having Fun Too
03-03-14, 18:46
I saw your post shortly after you originally posted it, and have actually been in hp on several occasions over the last month or two. I suppose due to my lack of success I do not know the spots to hit, as I've mainly stuck to main street all the way from north to south, and its been dead as hell. If you or someone could kindly PM me some spots to check out, it would be much appreciated.I too have try HP on many times with no luck. Try Main St and Green St. And have not seen a sole.

Later HFT.

SmokeTheWhite
03-16-14, 02:22
Just wanted to update, had a nice pickup tonight in hp. Alicia was her name, she gave a masterful flute lesson. To the ones who suggested hp thanks for the advice, she was a nice 6 on SW scale. Body was nice, got her digits. For senior board members if anyone is interested pm me for details.

Match2
03-17-14, 15:25
Just wanted to update, had a nice pickup tonight in hp. Alicia was her name, she gave a masterful flute lesson. To the ones who suggested hp thanks for the advice, she was a nice 6 on SW scale. Body was nice, got her digits. For senior board members if anyone is interested pm me for details.Alicia was also known as the red head last summer her hair color changes monthly sometimes.

John Doe Doe
04-12-14, 18:14
Hello all, I will be visiting your fine city for a couple of weeks and would appreciate any information you could share about spots to check near the airport. I see the posts about HP but I'm not sure how far from the airport that might be, looks like down town might be closer. Any help would be welcome.

Solarmta
04-16-14, 21:49
Alicia was also known as the red head last summer her hair color changes monthly sometimes.Her name is Alisha.

John Doe Doe
06-03-14, 22:19
Scooped "Karri" for the third time tonight on S Main in HP. She is about 5'5" with long brown hair. She walks near the Race Track. She has always been ok but tonight she took cash out of my wallet. You all should stay away!

The Last Man
06-10-14, 07:18
Found myself over on south elm eugene last night around 1:30 AM in between the gas station and HD and caught glimpse of what looked to be a WS or HS. She definitely gave me the eye, she was slender and in a short sundress, long dark hair (7/10 maybe). . Took a loop around JJ (which was dead) and back onto the highway and onto S Elm Eugene again and she vanished. Hopped onto 40 w and got off on hp Road ext and saw an older ws given me the eye as she walked under the bridge. She was in a tank top and short jeans. Long blonde hair. (4/10).

Just sight seeing.

SmokeTheWhite
06-12-14, 00:27
I've been working alot recently, not much time for the hobby. However I have noticed increased traffic in some of the classic spots in gso. I spotted a few SW both WSW and BSW on jj recently. Also spotted a few new WSW around the corner of HPR and Fl. St. Near the curb market.

I had one really peak my interest on Sunday, a 7/10 WSW over near cone blvd near the flea market, for those that have been around gso awhile, this was over off the highway near where the old carolina circle mall used to be. There is a little side street in which a few businesses are, including a motel called rainbow or something to that effect. Anyway, she was a fit blonde with pink highlights, wearing some short pink shorts and a tight top. I saw her walking and took the time to circle around a few times, however she never gave me the "look". The fact she continuously walked the same track leads me to believe she has to be a SW, however I found it odd that she never really gave me the look or tried to wave me down, she just glanced at me and kept on walking. Anyway, maybe I wasnt her type, LOL.

If any of you happen to have a dream with this cutie, please do share the details.

SkidRow
06-13-14, 12:30
Has anybody thought of using a Dash Cam, while riding around looking at the SW.

Stang365
06-16-14, 11:40
Does anybody know what happen to the white chick from Greensboro that always had a bad limp?

SmokeTheWhite
06-20-14, 19:04
Does anybody know what happen to the white chick from Greensboro that always had a bad limp?That would be Ivy, and as far as what happened to her she got really messed up on drugs and became worthless over time. At one time she was one of the best, but she chose to let herself go and so goes the same sad story you hear about too often. Last time I tried to see her over 2 yrs ago she ripped me off, so I would definitely stay clear if you see her.

Ajax028
06-23-14, 14:04
A little after lunch I saw a WSW & a BSW, not together, and the BSW was getting swept up by the man when I passed back through 20 minutes later.

Match2
07-05-14, 18:04
Multiple loops of the jj / mlk / fl / rndl loop and nothing. Will try the spot over by the old carolina six mall that was mentioned couple weeks ago.

Match2
07-05-14, 18:10
Has anybody thought of using a Dash Cam, while riding around looking at the SW.My phone is on the dash when I'm in the car for bluetooth and google maps but the mount has a cut-out that allows the camera to capture everything ahead of me and to the left side of the road. I have captured some vids while on the hunt the problem is what to do with them. Would need to find a semi anon site to upload them to and would have to rencode and edit to avoid posting potentialy self incriminating evidence. I am open to suggestions.

SkidRow
07-10-14, 17:01
Any Idea who this is fellow Monger's. Seen her out today around 4. 30,on High Point Rd. Did not have to sample the goods.

SkidRow
07-10-14, 17:06
Sorry forgot to load with previous comment.

SmokeTheWhite
07-12-14, 02:27
Not sure who your girl is but I've been spotting another WSW blonde who hangs out on florida st near the food lion area. I've spotted her multiple times but have not been able to make the pickup because someone else always beats me to her LOL. She is 8/10 for a SW, very goos looks from a distance. If anyone has details please share. Otherwise I am going to keep trying. If you go looking for her she works earliar hours around 600 pm - 730 pm. Never see her out after dark.

SmokeTheWhite
07-12-14, 02:35
Not sure who your girl is but I've been spotting another WSW blonde who hangs out on florida st near the food lion area. I've spotted her multiple times but have not been able to make the pickup because someone else always beats me to her LOL. She is 8/10 for a SW, very goos looks from a distance. If anyone has details please share. Otherwise I am going to keep trying. If you go looking for her she works earliar hours around 600 pm - 730 pm. Never see her out after dark.

Bowler1973
07-16-14, 16:08
Scooped her up the other day. You might have been the one she asked if I saw driving around. Gave a descent bbbjncim for Jackson.

Sorry forgot to load with previous comment.

John Doe Doe
07-16-14, 21:43
I believe you are talking about Jayla. She is not the girl in the pic posted below but better. Nice girl, no phone. You will find her on Florida. East of FL. She's home by dark, she's got some skills.

SkidRow
07-18-14, 15:40
[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

SmokeTheWhite
07-18-14, 19:14
I believe you are talking about Jayla. She is not the girl in the pic posted below but better. Nice girl, no phone. You will find her on Florida. East of FL. She's home by dark, she's got some skills.Is she the same Jayla that posts on BP? Any idea on SW rate for her? She's got a smokin body.

Match2
08-05-14, 14:52
WSW sitting at BP. Very slim dark tan about 4 in looks could be 6 if she had clean clothes on dark blond hair pulled back. Walks from motel to BP.

Match2
08-14-14, 17:55
Is she the same Jayla that posts on BP? Any idea on SW rate for her? She's got a smokin body.Yes it is. Her hair is shorter but she is the same person.

EyeCu
08-19-14, 15:02
Right by the Home Depot on South Elm Eugene I have seen the same individual twice. About 5 foot six very slender lite chocolate colored skin. However I can tell this individual has a wig on which causes me to be confused. Is this a he or she? Anyone know? Likes to show off their legs for sure which are very toned.

Stang365
08-22-14, 23:29
Right by the Home Depot on South Elm Eugene I have seen the same individual twice. About 5 foot six very slender lite chocolate colored skin. However I can tell this individual has a wig on which causes me to be confused. Is this a he or she? Anyone know? Likes to show off their legs for sure which are very toned.I saw it today LOL its defiantly a man. So good lick and stay safe in your travels.

MWonTheMove
08-24-14, 16:09
Hi in town on bus. Looking for a woman who might want to come by tonight. My hotel- if you have a freind who might need some help pm me thanks.

Stang365
08-25-14, 12:56
Does anybody know what happen to the blonde chick with very dark tan? She was a reg on jj for a while and now she is mia and her phone is cut off.

Match2
08-25-14, 19:41
Does anybody know what happen to the blonde chick with very dark tan? She was a reg on jj for a while and now she is mia and her phone is cut off.Last I saw her was around the 5th around 2-3 pm at the Former BP right by highway.

SkidRow
08-26-14, 22:13
The blonde with pink highlights will be out of action for awhile.

Stang365
08-28-14, 05:49
The blonde with pink highlights will be out of action for awhile.That stinks because she was talented.

SkidRow
09-10-14, 22:59
Monger's looks like Martin Luther King Dr are picking up. Seen two white SW just past Florida like heading toward town.

ScaryBalls
10-12-14, 08:15
First post after a couple years lurking. Greensboro has been dead for sometime but I did run across Jayla Fri. On fl st. She's seemed super run down and obviously calling to find something to inject. Such a shame, her service is great. I hope she makes it thru the winter she has a terrible cough.

Big Bob Nc
10-14-14, 22:01
First post after a couple years lurking. Greensboro has been dead for sometime but I did run across Jayla Fri. On fl st. She's seemed super run down and obviously calling to find something to inject. Such a shame, her service is great. I hope she makes it thru the winter she has a terrible cough.I picked up jayla two weeks ago head was ok definitely not worth the 35 I paid for it.

Big Bob Nc
10-14-14, 22:29
First post after a couple years lurking. Greensboro has been dead for sometime but I did run across Jayla Fri. On fl st. She's seemed super run down and obviously calling to find something to inject. Such a shame, her service is great. I hope she makes it thru the winter she has a terrible cough.I picked up Jayla two weeks ago head was ok definitely not worth the 35 I paid for it.

Alswell
10-24-14, 21:07
Had a early morning dream about an two old faves of mine. Jazzy was heavy but service was enthusiastic and got turned on to where to find one of my old faves Lana later. Also have seen a blonde spinner type that keeps getting scooped before I can turn around somewhere over the rainbow.

Beercan Josh
10-25-14, 03:33
Been making the old rounds for weeks now a lot has changed. Florida street to lee st is dead. The jj loop has been pretty dead too but it's easier to spot the girls now that it's cold. 3 brunette WSW were seen late around 2:30-3:00 am MLK is bumping but mostly BSW but there is always something out that way.

PreAlan01
10-29-14, 00:05
I had a little company today from April. Found her on JJ. Slim girl in her late twenties. I was just wondering if anyone else has picked up April, and if she is any trouble. I dropped her off at Abby's place where she met a guy. Thinking of checking her out again next week, but wanted to make sure she doesn't have any baggage. . 3 for CBJ, and. 4 for CBJ & doggy.

Camera3
10-29-14, 19:51
She has dropped pretty far. I enjoyed a date with her about a year ago when she was on BP. Fun FS, took direction and was a pleaser. Too bad. That also explains why her phone wasn't working the last time I passed through.

C3.

First post after a couple years lurking. Greensboro has been dead for sometime but I did run across Jayla Fri. On fl st. She's seemed super run down and obviously calling to find something to inject. Such a shame, her service is great. I hope she makes it thru the winter she has a terrible cough.

Big Bob Nc
11-22-14, 16:42
Came thru g-boro about 6 am last Saturday morning found a blonde off MLK. Can't remember her name, she was missing front tooth. Great flute lessons! Would like to hook up with her again. She let me rub Kitty but no fingers inside. Finished with CIM, best damn 20 I've spent in long time in g boro.

Big Bob Nc
11-22-14, 16:52
Came thru g-boro about 6 am last Saturday morning found a blonde off MLK. Can't remember her name, she was missing front tooth. Great flute lessons! Would like to hook up with her again. She let me rub Kitty but no fingers inside. Finished with CIM, best damn 20 I've spent in long time in g boro.

BtownMan
12-18-14, 23:16
There is a skinny white girl that hangs out at BP on Randleman rd. She will ask it you want company she will go to car with you tell you she needs money up front then make excuse to go back in store, then she will go give the money to her black boyfriend or pimp and you are out of luck.

Stang365
12-21-14, 16:02
Every spot that was once a score is now dead what is going on? Hp rd, jj, even the no-tells are beat.

MettLife
01-13-15, 01:01
I was making a work trip and I stopped through on a quick spot check and I cruised the frontage rd by the hwy of rand and I went around the hotel and a short WSW came out her room and approached my suv and asked if I was LEO. She told me to come in her room. She was alone and quoted me. 3 for FS. But I countered offered her. 2 for BBBJ. She agreed and gave a good BJ and got naked. It was taking me a min so after 10 min of head she told me to bust on her ass. So I did and it was good. She was a little made that it got in her hair. But IDGAF. Be Safe.

Member #5540
01-14-15, 06:22
I was making a work trip and I stopped through on a quick spot check and I cruised the frontage rd by the hwy of rand and I went around the hotel and a short WSW came out her room and approached my suv and asked if I was LEO. She told me to come in her room. She was alone and quoted me. 3 for FS. But I countered offered her. 2 for BBBJ. She agreed and gave a good BJ and got naked. It was taking me a min so after 10 min of head she told me to bust on her ass. So I did and it was good. She was a little made that it got in her hair. But IDGAF. Be Safe.Just wondering if frontage is the name of the street also what is hotel name in gboro.

NightTraveler
01-15-15, 02:27
I was making a work trip and I stopped through on a quick spot check and I cruised the frontage rd by the hwy of rand and I went around the hotel and a short WSW came out her room and approached my suv and asked if I was LEO. She told me to come in her room. She was alone and quoted me. 3 for FS. But I countered offered her. 2 for BBBJ. She agreed and gave a good BJ and got naked. It was taking me a min so after 10 min of head she told me to bust on her ass. So I did and it was good. She was a little made that it got in her hair. But IDGAF. Be Safe.Farragut street? Near the Harley shop?

MettLife
01-24-15, 12:29
Farragut street? Near the Harley shop?Yep that's it.

RoseGold
03-09-15, 06:55
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=Hnz9VOGRGMiIsQSw3IHwBQ&url=http://m.news-record.com/prostitution-sting-brings-arrests-on-varied-charges-following-complaints-greensboro/article_8c5b533a-ed31-5eb0-a376-f41ac3e159ad.html%3Fmode%3Djqm&ved=0CC4QFjAF&usg=AFQjCNHILAmogEjJUnv032CZb03BFhjwjA&sig2=FGw9axn20jil9BFBhRnyAA

Having Fun Too
03-09-15, 18:11
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=Hnz9VOGRGMiIsQSw3IHwBQ&url=http://m.news-record.com/prostitution-sting-brings-arrests-on-varied-charges-following-complaints-greensboro/article_8c5b533a-ed31-5eb0-a376-f41ac3e159ad.html%3Fmode%3Djqm&ved=0CC4QFjAF&usg=AFQjCNHILAmogEjJUnv032CZb03BFhjwjA&sig2=FGw9axn20jil9BFBhRnyAAA waste of our tax dollars Greensboro streets are dead there is little to no action there.

Later HFT.

SkidRow
03-20-15, 15:39
One of the SW that frequent H point is needing help on her bills I have Digit"s She stay in G boro now.

Having Fun Too
03-30-15, 00:20
Rode down JJ around 11 pm saw 2 WSW near corner by HD. I made a second pass but could not get a good look. Then my senses kick in I notice they were only walking in a short space.

Plus there was not a phone booth to be found so I knew they were not hookers so they had to be decoys.

Later HFT.

LittleRascal
04-11-15, 11:38
Went through the JJ area about a week ago. Got lucky on one visit with a cute WSW, and managed to narrowly slip past LE. Came back a night later and LE was out all over the place. Flashing blue lights everywhere. Good thing I got some digits. She told me it's always hot on JJ. Additional info available for trusted senior members.

SkidRow
05-06-15, 10:43
Has anybody dated a redhead named Melanie. She might be missing for awhile by websites.

SkidRow
05-06-15, 10:45
One of the SW that frequent H point is needing help on her bills I have Digit"s She stay in G boro now.She still needs help.

Amy1230
05-20-15, 03:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Colt21
05-24-15, 22:21
Visiting from out of town and got super lucky today. Spent some time in G'boro years and remembered the area that was active. Drove down MLK about 2:00. Turned down a side street and came upon a BSW. Face left a little to be desired but the body was rockin'. Took me to a nice quiet place. She got naked and her body was even better. Box was shaved clean, let me play with her and gave a really good BBBJCIM for. 2. I will be back and looking for her.

Toolman356
05-30-15, 10:43
I had to make a trip to HD on South Elm and as I was pulling out of the parking lot I noticed a young white spinner with long blonde hair walking on JJ by herself. I didn't have time to do a proper check on her as I was running late but she looked good as I passed her.

It might be worth checking out further.

Toolman356
05-30-15, 10:53
I had to make a trip to HD on South Elm and as I was pulling out of the parking lot I noticed a young white spinner with long blonde hair walking on JJ by herself. I didn't have time to do a proper check on her as I was running late but she looked good as I passed her.

It might be worth checking out further.

Makeemcry
06-02-15, 07:27

It might be worth checking out further.I was at the stop light on JJ when this one was trying to get me to talk to her. Her teeth are practically gone and she was on the phone with the Pimp or Boyfriend the whole time she was trying to chat me up. I politely declined and continued on my way. Can't use the light switch or dome light to hide ugly in broad day light.

SkidRow
06-11-15, 00:20
Monger's. Did a ride down JJ dr, turned left onto Elm Eugene then right to Seneca, Spotted 3 SW first one mid late 20 to early 30 long blonde hair pulled into a pony tail, weight I guess 180 looked cute, second one mid 40 short blonde hair, looks to have had a rough life, third one Black hair possible Spanish mid 30 . All on Seneca dr, Home depot lot was full of sight seekers, looking for a date.

Solarmta
06-11-15, 19:16
Monger's. Did a ride down JJ dr, turned left onto Elm Eugene then right to Seneca, Spotted 3 SW first one mid late 20 to early 30 long blonde hair pulled into a pony tail, weight I guess 180 looked cute, second one mid 40 short blonde hair, looks to have had a rough life, third one Black hair possible Spanish mid 30 . All on Seneca dr, Home depot lot was full of sight seekers, looking for a date.Saw the Spanish looking lady today around 3:15 pm. Wearing zebra short shorts and a white top. Walked up Seneca drive across elm-Eugene and up to the randeman road end of Jj and turned around and started walking back then l lost track of her.

Makeemcry
06-17-15, 14:32
The Hotels Off the street across from four seasons sometimes yield a treasure and sometime they are dead. Yesterday I was cruising through before work and a young girl with short blonde hair waved me over and told me the old sob story of needing room money. She then invited me in to the room to meet her girlfriend. Well when she knocked on the door the "girlfriend" would not answer. She asked me if we could go somewhere and get acquainted. Since it was already day light we had trouble finding a place that felt comfortable so I drove around while she played with her Kitty and gave me a nice handshake. Dropped her back off with the only damage being light. 2. Said she was in town selling magazine subscriptions and would be her a couple more days. I think if she could get you in the room you might get to have a better time. Good Luck.

JwbTech
06-18-15, 18:19
The Hotels Off the street across from four seasons sometimes yield a treasure and sometime they are dead. Yesterday I was cruising through before work and a young girl with short blonde hair waved me over and told me the old sob story of needing room money. She then invited me in to the room to meet her girlfriend. Well when she knocked on the door the "girlfriend" would not answer. She asked me if we could go somewhere and get acquainted. Since it was already day light we had trouble finding a place that felt comfortable so I drove around while she played with her Kitty and gave me a nice handshake. Dropped her back off with the only damage being light. 2. Said she was in town selling magazine subscriptions and would be her a couple more days. I think if she could get you in the room you might get to have a better time. Good Luck.I'm from out of town here working and can I get some more details on street or hotel name to help her out.

BadMagick5
06-19-15, 05:36
I'm from out of town here working and can I get some more details on street or hotel name to help her out.Selling magazines? Watch yourselves. They DO run in packs. Males also. Sometimes as couple / boyfriends. Had a family member do it for a while. Almost like modern-day gypsies.

GsoSeeker
06-26-15, 14:29
JJ loop cruise as been really dry last few days, not spotting anyone morning or at lunches, only made brief check on way off of work later. Anybody spotting? Maybe I just have bad timing.

Jlima
06-29-15, 13:10
Hey guts I'm from the illinois page but have Mongered in your area in the past. It's been years but donany of your guys know / remember a thick woman named Angie? She lives or use to live in the smith homes off of Florida st. She wasn't really out there on the street like that but she would be around across from that little mini mart in the plaza on Florida and luray? She was thick as hell. Feel free to pm me if you like. Thanks!

Big Bob Nc
07-01-15, 19:48
Picked up Christina on Saturday in the MLK area. Nice flute lessons she knows how to use her mouth. Finished with com played with kitty while she was doing her thing. 25 to her and 10 to the house where we went. Saver than parking somewhere. She is skinny white chick with blonde hair shaved kitty and clean.

Vic1999
09-04-15, 17:30
I driving around Greensboro and wanted to know the best places and time to score some fun.

TwoStateMonger
10-06-15, 16:48
Had a chance to meet the spinner skinny blond on JJ. Nice girl tiny body (kinda like that though). Damage was 2 Andy's. She has a room at a nearby hotel. Nice personality good advice not rushed on of the better experiences I have had in a while. I will definitely repeat.

Big Bob Nc
10-10-15, 23:39
Had a chance to meet the spinner skinny blond on JJ. Nice girl tiny body (kinda like that though). Damage was 2 Andy's. She has a room at a nearby hotel. Nice personality good advice not rushed on of the better experiences I have had in a while. I will definitely repeat.Sounds like a girl I meet two months ago name Brittney. If it is last couple of times hurried up and out the door. She would call all the time wanting to work or borrow a few bucks. Went and bought her some food a few times. Then I lost interest in her, texting all time wanting to borrow a few bucks.

Big Bob Nc
10-10-15, 23:51
Met a little blonde on MLK she goes by snowbunny. Give her a ride home from store tried to play then but she said she had to shower give her 20 minutes and come back. Figured it would be a waste of time but went back to where I dropped her and there she stood waiting on me. She didn't have of of time so went to park for flute lessons. Skills were good let me play with Kitty while she did her thing. Nice tight blonde haired kitty. She finished me off no com. Got cleaned up dropped back at her place. Going to get a room and play with her kitty a little more this week.

NightTraveler
10-17-15, 15:30
Arrived on the scene in Greensboro, had set something up with a girl I met on JJ a few months ago. Think her name is k or kay?? Or maybe leigh? Or something like that. Went to her spot, got some good head and FS. Well she handed me some baby wipes, cleaned off and walk outside. Pulled around the corner of the same hotel I was at bumped in to a older WSW, something that starts with a T, dunno don't care. Ended up having another CBJ and FS romp with this woman. Nothing spectacular. Was on a mission though trying to sample all I could from your area in the time allotted to me. After the 2nd FS experience, went riding around just as I got back to Randleman road saw a larger brunette walking across. Missed her because I was in the wrong lane so had to turn the opposite direction. Figured I would just keep going since there was no way I would see her again. Did the JJ loop turned down Farragut Street, past the hotel and uturn in the parking lot. I see two WSW right away, one going in to a room, pink shirt, black pants, another walking towards the street. While I'm pulling around see a third one talking to a car skinny, blonde, black pants, the one walking towards the street had my full attention. Now recently been seeing a couple younger utr girls that I have been seeing for a while now. Both fairly skinny. But this one girl had jean on and a white shirt, she was not in any sense of the word fat, but curvy. HUGE I mean you slap it and it ripples for a few seconds ass. Midsection slightly soggy but looked incredible. Pulled up to the exit of the parking lot with the window down being as it was an incredible day, she walked by looking in, offered her a ride and she heistated for just a moment. 3 gentleman in a SUV in the parking lot were also calling to her. She looked at them looked at me and got in. Said she really did need a ride. Off we went. Heading to the bus depot was a slow but soon conversation started. Within a few blocks she told me she was trying to get a room and she needed to meet her friend at the bus depot. Drove alone felt it out. She was receptive when I said I wanted to hook up with her. She unbuttoned her pants and started playing with herself in the car in traffic on Fl street. Mind you at this point I thought I must have found the end all be all to my quest. Few details and seconds later, her head is in my lap, on Florida street, in traffic, broad daylight, at a stop light, ass in the air, the man next to me never knew what was going on watched him to see if he saw, never stopped talking on his phone. This woman took me in her mouth, proceeded to lick and suck me to perfection. The light changed and I was turning and I had to get her to stop for a few seconds while I made the turn and figure out where to go, down a side street, pulled over, she was still in that leaning over phase of blowing me. With a encouraging nudge I pushed her back to work. The sight of her ass, the suction of her mouth, the danger of being caught, pushed me over the edge quick. About 7 minutes later she was doing some catch and release of my pleasure. Got the car in gear and headed over to the bus depot. When I dropped her off I tried to snag a picture of her Ass. Missed it by a fraction of a second but she did do it slowly I'm actually sure she saw me doing that and slowed down to let me take the picture. I drove away happy but not finished. Drove around the Florida track a few times and MLK and JJ saw nothing. Then headed towards High Point.

Made a quick pass near Racetrack on main, saw nothing, headed to the older Red dot, didn't see anything and made a left, while I was turning heard a woman's voice call out. Quickly did a you-turn and headed back to the Dot, found a woman standing there in a turquoise shirt more of a bbw woman, kinda dumpy may have seen her before said she was greek? She got in took a quick ride to a parking lot dropped my pants found her head in my lap for round 4. Wasn't bad, her jean shorts were great, I just lifted them slightly and had a excellent handhold. Dropped her off at some old house on some back road. Drove towards Raceway on Main again. Passing it was Selena, got her in the car ASAP and drove away, went to a lot near walmart. Nothing out of the ordinary, suction was good very good CBJ dropped her off at some house near the park. Starting to get dark and right when I'm making my way past the old red dot again, found one more for the night, think she said her name was monica, got a quick CBJ on some dark street with houses on it. Dropped her off and made my way out of town. Mission Accomplished. Same post in High Point.

BigBoy616
11-26-15, 14:48
Jj is dry now and had been for awhile, are there any decent new hot spots? Pm.

DrivingHP
12-11-15, 10:20
Couple days ago just made a pass on JJ and down Randleman Rd toward town. Blonde older heavier, big tits-- WSW (Jackie) was walking just past the 85 bridge. I stopped she hopped in and we went for a ride. BBBJCIM was fairly good. I saw her again last night in the same area but did not stop.

PreAlan01
12-11-15, 17:58
Couple days ago just made a pass on JJ and down Randleman Rd toward town. Blonde older heavier, big tits-- WSW (Jackie) was walking just past the 85 bridge. I stopped she hopped in and we went for a ride. BBBJCIM was fairly good. I saw her again last night in the same area but did not stop.What was the damage?

Mkitty
01-07-16, 19:04
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

WildMan23
01-29-16, 14:28
Was in the area yesterday and had read about some of yall having luck on jj in the past. Decided to do a little huntin. Rode down randleman and back around a loop back over to jj. Saw a heavyset blonde with short hair just in front of home depot and stopped. She tried to hop in the passanger door but I bailed last second. I'm sure she was mad but I wasnt diggin her face that much. Rode around about 15 20 min more with no luck. I fig whatever the big girl will do but I couldn't find her again. Happy huntin to yall.

TwoStateMonger
02-02-16, 18:30
There is action to be had you just have to look be careful looking too hard however because some of the action that is to be had looks scary solitu WSWS and a few BSWs in the Randleman Elm JJ area nothing caught my eye so I went and saw Brittany.

TwoStateMonger
02-02-16, 18:35
As stated in an earlier post dreamt Brittany good dream as usual she has a place where she staying the not over near the loop. Says sbe is staying clean seems to be.

TwoStateMonger
02-09-16, 17:14
Had a dream I was near one of the budget hotels in the Boro. Saw a blond from a distance looked OK so I stopped by. The clothing hide. What I would later find out what as a tteri le nasty body. In my brain I rationalize I am already here. Agreed on flute for an Andrew. Started out good then she asked the time I told her and she said were going to have to hurry my roommate will be here soon. Well as it goes rush me and it makes it harder to finish my dream. Took matters into hand finished myself. Skills not bad looks 3 maybe body. Is a negative possible. Won't repeat.

TwoStateMonger
02-09-16, 17:16
I am to the point now where I think if it isn't what I want or looks were kind of deceiving I am going to walk away from it. It is my time and cabbage after all.

Das Paket
02-10-16, 13:02
As stated in an earlier post dreamt Brittany good dream as usual she has a place where she staying the not over near the loop. Says sbe is staying clean seems to be.DAMN it man, give us contact info!!

Big Bob Nc
03-04-16, 11:50
I was in the MLK area a few days ago. Made a few laps and picked up Heather long dark hair not skinny but not to thick. We went to a house in the neighbor hood. Paid 5 bucks to use the room. I wanted some oral relief and she was happy to help me out. Good skills took her time and didn't rush me. She stopped about 5 minutes into it and was looking for a cover in her purse. Said she wanted to feel my thick cock inside her. She couldn't find a cover so finished with the BBBJCIM. It had been a few days since I've gotten off and she couldn't handle the load. No deep throat but good skills and seemed to enjoy her work. Damage was 30 plus 5 for room beats trying to find somewhere to park and having to worry about uncle coming up on you.