PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Eeyore
03-23-06, 01:46
After wading through oceans of spam and numerous small disappointments on CL, I've finally met someone about whom it was worth writing.

Have had the pleasure of Amelia B's company twice, and would gladly see her again. She's a woman of a certain age, with experience to match her boundless enthusiasm, warmth and charm. From the moment our eyes met, I was captivated by her penetrating gaze. For $.5 she gave me everything I wanted and more.

She is eager for fantasy role-playing and is willing to dress the part. Something she suggested.

Usually does outcall but has occasional incall. Email is the best way to contact:
amelia.bronson@gmail.com

Barrymywood
03-23-06, 13:08
Eeyore,

What part of the state can we find Amelia?

Thanks,

FP

Keith49
03-24-06, 01:00
I also have tried Amelia and she does provide great service. She can get a little out there but good ride.

Has anyone tried posting their own ad on Craigslist, if so what kind of luck did you have?

Eeyore
03-26-06, 02:39
She's in Eugene, but I understand she'll travel to pdx.

Eeyore,

What part of the state can we find Amelia?

Thanks,

FP

Barrymywood
03-26-06, 13:24
I did a search and nothing showed up.

I'll keep trying, but pm me if you know more.

Thanks,

FP

Keith49
03-26-06, 15:53
Why don't you just send her an e-mail?

Horny Tode
03-27-06, 00:12
http://eugene.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/search?areaID=94&subAreaID=0&query=Amelia+&catAbbreviation=ers&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

Barrymywood
03-27-06, 12:14
Thanks.

Will report back if we can hook up.

Eeyore
10-26-06, 02:18
Had the pleasure of the company of Courtesan Eva. She advertises an age younger than her years; the illusion maintained gracefully by her beauty, elegance, and high energy. Although more expensive than most CL providers at $$$, she holds her own in providing value comparable to what she asks in compensation. Those who follow CL are aware that her rates were greeted with derision and flags.

She offers GFE with remarkably little reserve. Eva's talents are on the edge of developing into PSE, and I told her as much after the session. Her ability to ejaculate enables her to command a certain premium market. While not everyone appreciates her rare talent, those of us who have experienced it can appreciate her gift.

Having worked in a number of demanding professional and personal capacities, she has a breadth of experience that enables her to give pleasure to those who treat her with courtesy and respect. She takes seriously her role as courtesan, able to hold her own in a wide-ranging conversation that involves philosophy, mathematics, economics, physics, art, music, and poetry. Fantasies and role-playing came naturally to her, with an almost-frightening sense of knowing what I desired with minimal suggestion. She did not watch the clock and was willing to provide additional cups--indeed, she instigated and welcomed them. She will go far.

http://www.courtesaneva.com/
squirtinggoddess@gmail.com
541-954-6562