PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Educated
02-22-06, 03:23
Gentlemen,

You have a rare opportunity on CL right now. Her name is Nadia and is listed under Sexy Blonde. I had the opportunity to meet this young woman in Seattle some time ago and she is ATF by far.

Lulu Pussy
02-26-06, 16:41
She's tall, chubby and a little less attractive than the photos. The Lulu was a bit on the funky side, but a guy's gotta do.

Did BB FS for a bengie. Pretty good head, down to the roots. Little more enthusiastic than I like, but OK. Did the dog, told her it was time to pop and she swallowed every drop.

Exactly the kind of service I like, so about a 9 there, performance was 7-8, looks not much over a 5, plus a couple points off for the funk factor.

Janessa
04-03-06, 19:55
I'm janessa and you can see me on craigslist. Just go to erotic services in Portland and go to search and type in Janessa and I have 2 picures there!

I am new to the Portland area and I offer out calls and I am looking for some regular clients!

Gordita Lover
04-13-06, 16:22
I did a BBW named Julia a while back. She has a pleasant face, but she is a big woman, so if that isn't your thing...

Not a clock watcher at all and one of the most eager GFEs I've ever had. She absolutely loved making out. I went way over time DATY and she asked if I really wanted to make her cum. I said that of course I did and she pulled out a dildo and said to jam it hard in and out while I was licking her. It still took some effort, but she had a huge orgasm after about 10 minutes. I got off two shots, one from a BBBJ in the beginning and then one from doing her doggy style. I love slamming it from behind in a big woman.

Lulu Pussy
07-30-06, 01:06
Was recently up in Portland and saw Madison again.

Pretty face, nice attitude, looks good from the waist up, heavy from the waist down.

She gives a fantastic BBBJ and has a pussy that's like fucking a warm, wet silk purse.

You can find her on CL, $$.

Michellepdxxx
04-15-07, 02:33
If you missed the report about CL check out KGW's site.

MI Hunter
04-22-07, 23:01
was in portland for business. got a room at traveloge on 82nd near 30. called tallie at 9pm. she said she would be on her way in an hour. called at 1015 and said she was on her way. IM'ed me 10 minutes later saying the area wasnt safe. maybe another time. went to bed without relief. is this normal??

Billy
04-25-07, 11:44
Things must be slow up in the great PNW. I am in SoCal and seems all your girls are down here working. Man there was ten or more Oregon girls here last week. Saw a couple and man it was nice. Summerbreeze is smokin and very nice. Keep sending them down, makes this old Oregon boy homesick. If anyone comes down the the great OC, holler. I'll hook up up with some SoCal talent. Stay dry.

Black Treechas
06-17-07, 10:47
Got tother with JJ last night. She responded to an add I posted on CL, requesting grrk. In her 40's, closer to a spinner than to thick. Plusses...She did the travelling to me, out beyond city and max line limits. Attitude excellent, fantastic tits (but I hate real big ones). No upselling. Not a clock watcher, started out slow, stayed for at least an hour.
Negatives....No BBBJ, had to be covered at all times except for HJ. And very loud when faking the big O, even after I mentioned the walls being thin....not the best thing at 1 AM when in a motel full of kids and parents attending some sport tournament, and all the hotel staff are on a first name basis with you since I'm on extended stay for work. And very pricey at $$.2. But I never had to leave my room, and I don't partake very often.
Would I repeat? Maybe, since I know her now, and would not have to worry about a lot of things. Definitely not my worst experience. Would I reccommend? Yes, but don't set expectations sky high.
I have email only for her, can pass it on only if she's ok with it.

WellHungGuy
07-29-07, 11:26
Saw her in Beaverton last week. Claims GFE. Overall she was OK - lackluster GFE though. She also stole something on her way out the door. I'd recommend her except for the fact that she is a thief...

RandyOne
07-30-07, 03:02
Went to visit this lady in Portland last week - She is somewhat negotiable on her prices for time, but still to high for what you get.

Advertises uncovered work, however
No DFK
BJ not complete without a cover
Talked about DATY but she said she is just finishing up that time for her and it would not be a good idea - I did not see any signs of the time.

Started with BBBJ and finished up cowgirl

Stay safe

Eeyore
10-05-07, 01:54
Rare it is to find someone who is interested in connection on a deeper level and who is open to the entire universe. After quite some time attempting to meet with Kristena, I finally connected. I regret not being able to visit her country home before she had to move. Also, I read with sadness and suspicion the reports of those who found her to take more than she was given. She has fallen on hard times and her life has been chaotic.

The arrangements were tawdry and common. I parked in a fast food parking lot outside of a motel, where she could see me. She directed me to a parking space underneath her motel window and met me there within seconds of pulling up, along with her dog.

She did her best to welcome me. After bouncing into bed—something she did with great flourish—we slowly got to know one another. At various times we needed to calm her dog into accepting my presence. We went through her fabled aura check. Apparently I passed. You need to respect her dreadlocks. Also, she is unshaven--something not everyone can handle. From there we morphed into many positions and found ourselves deeply entangled and exploring one another from all angles.

She plays it safe. Unfortunately, she had only a single cup of protection and we were both unprepared for a second cup. I believe she was truly willing and sincere in her regret to prepare for more than a single shot. I left satisfied and some guilty in believing that I was the one who left her wanting more.

If you are looking for a fast, forgettable experience, forget it. You want normal, you won't find it here. Kristena is not for you. If you are looking for model material or PSE, then you are in the wrong place. Even if you want GFE, she has boundaries that a GFE shouldn’t have. Not meant as any slight to Kristena or your mother, she is not somebody you would take home to mother, unless your mother is a total earth muffin who is in love with the world the way Kristena is. However, if you are looking for a genuine, unforgettable experience with someone who is unique, open, and passionate, then Kristena is there for you.

Jake01
10-12-07, 18:34
Does anyone have any info on these craigslist girls?

hot cuban love (cuban madison)

EXOTIC NEW MIXED HAWAIIAN HERE TO PLEASE YOU IN EVERY WAY THAT U WANT (Mahea)

WANT TO HOOK-UP! (MS.SEXY or TINA)

(((Anal Asian))) (TEKA)

They all offer Greek..... Anything will help, don't want to get busted or pay too much.

Thanks in advance.

Jake

Lotsoffun201
10-19-07, 02:44
check out www.tnaboard.com. Its free to join and there are lots of posts about madison as well as pretty detailed reviews. IMHO she is legit based on what I have read.

I am travelling to Portland and have used that board in my searches and am pretty confident in who I chose.

TacomaIronMan
10-20-07, 22:50
Does anyone have any info on these craigslist girls?

hot cuban love (cuban madison)

She is for real and has good reviews lately. She is my regular right now.

Greek is not her norm. If you want that, specifically confirm in advance.

Jake01
10-27-07, 16:03
TacomaIronMan,

Thanks for the info. When I call, I"ll make sure, I did see an ad where she offered it, maybe just a way to get calls.

Be safe.

Jake

Layover
10-28-07, 16:30
I'm pretty nervous about CL. There was a shooting in Orlando two weeks ago when some guys booked dancers. And they showed up with cracked up bf's and guns. Woman murdered in Minny yesterday. Anyone been scammed. There's an older blond who posts over and over and over. Curious if any one has been with her.

Xqusu
11-07-07, 04:51
I was in Portland about 3 weeks ago. I called first called Teka (Krazy Korean) and left a voicemail message. She returned my call about 2 hours later. She wanted $$ for fs, $$$ for anything goes and from her voice, she wasn't what I expected (I wanted a real Korean gal but she had a slight southern twang to her voice) so I passed. I called Kristina (the flower child) and set up a early morn meet ($.5 morning special) after her interrogation and how I didn't sound like I'm from here (I'm from Hawaii on vacation). Portland's got a lot of traffic and talk about sprawl, but I finally found her motel place. She's an earthy girl, heavy into the hocus pocus thing (like Eeyore stated) but if you have a general knowledge of this magic (like Reiki, crystals, pedulums, and other magic, especially the sexual healing Indian type), she'll want to "connect" (my ex was into this magic, she wasn't a hippie but she, the ex, drove me nuts and that crap costs a bundle). Anyway, although she's not really that hairy, sorta European kind of hairy and she appeared clean (not smelly). A bit of advice, if you have some knowledge of the tantra, especially daty with finger action (yoni worship), she won't watch the clock, I was there for a couple of hours, and she becomes very vocal. I thought it was worth the cash and I enjoyed my visit to your state, nice, real nice, except when I was caught in the snow up in the mountains.

Bobby M
11-16-07, 14:59
Wednesday I decided to look for a CL honey for thursday. I guess this is too short of a turn around time. I found two providers that listed incall services. I tried to make email and phone contact with one: Nichole. Well she didn't answer her phone and after a number of rings it flipped to voicemail saying that her number ------- mail box was overflowing. So either she is lazy, very popular, or in jail. I called again later but stopped before it went to voice mail.

A second blond provider had a phone number that has been dropped.

I had hoped for a connection but no luck. I also noticed that a number of the provideer listings click to something about gone.

Anyone have a working number for an incall provider?

RandyOne
03-27-08, 16:40
Saw this on CL - Erotic Services - The prices scare me, either a rip off or a sting.

" A massage you cant refuse" - w4m - 23
Reply to: pers-618575428@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-03-25, 3:36PM PDT

hello, are you tired and need to just kick back, relax and have some fun, well then I am the one that you have been looking for.

I am 4'11" nice soft flowing brunette hair with blonde highlights. I have hazel eyes and a wounderful smile.

I weigh 130lb and have curves in all the right places.

50 for an hour
100 for an hour and a half
150 for 2 hours

I have had some great reviews and I always leave you wanting more. So if you wanna come on over then let me know...^_^

please be respectful when calling

3*6*0***4*3*3***9*3*8*0

I usually work from 12 noon 11pm
hope to hear from you soon....

* it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Dating Game
03-27-08, 23:31
"I always leave you wanting more."
I expect for this price you will leave wanting a lot more.

Diet Coke
04-19-08, 12:38
Cl ad:
*FBSM MASSAGE ONLY NEVER FULL SERVICE*

HELLO GENTLEMEN, FELLOW ARTISTS, OR ANYONE CREATIVE
Craving something different? Something real?? something more full filling?
LOOK NO FURTHER! I am D%D free, Alchohol free, smoke free ect. Although I'm completely relaxed about your choices (just on a natural high guys!) I possess a Beautiful tiny dancers figure, COMPLETELY UNSHAVEN because natural is beautiful! 105 lbs, 32C-22-32, deep green eyes. I'm here because I love to make others feel GOOD, spread the love and happiness I possess. I'm a hopeless romantic, I'm all about candles, incense, and good conversation. If your just looking for a run of the mill rub-n-tug, I'm NOT what your looking for. I appreciate men who like to take their time and enjoy life, who appreciate eroticism as an art. I GIVE AN EXCELLENT MASSAGE, AM PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED IN BODYWORK. I WILL BE ATTENTIVE TO YOU AS A FULL, COMPLETE, BEING, MIND BODY, SPIRIT. I accept and appreciate all body types and colors of respectful gentlemen.

Try something different, you won't be dissapointed,

100 roses for one unrushed hour of loving touch and companionship,
once again, I am OUTCALL ONLY

Call 503-896-3496 to schedule an appointment.

PEACE AND BLESSINGS,
Rhiannon

I saw her several nites ago and if you like petite FBSM with no french and no pussy touching, she is a great value at $ for full hour. She said she hates oral (BJ) so no, even with a repeat visit. That's what she said in response to a review on another board that suggested that.
Rick

Diet Coke
04-19-08, 12:44
Recent CL ad:
FRIDAY FINALLY IS HERE!

LET ME HELP YOU RELAX AFTER A LONG HARD WEEK!
I KNOW JUST WHAT YOUR DESIRES ARE AND HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THEM!

INCALL SPECIAL (LIMITED TIME LEFT!)
100/15
125/HH
175/HR

OUTCALL
200/HH
250/HR

503 309 9702
XOXO MONI
PDXMONI.RARE-PLAYMATE(.)COM
Visited with her for the half in afternoon. Ended up with a 5 call system, but eventually found her place and after I was outside of building and made the 5th call, she came out to get me. She delivered. Her play room is just a room with a mattress on floor. No kissing and I did not seek french on her and hers was CBJ. She had no lube,(what's with that) which I like for finger play but visited the mission for a finish.

Nwpartyguy
05-01-08, 01:05
Has anyone tried Madison lately? She advertises heavily on CL and her own website. How can she stay clear of LE with such blatant advertising? I'd like to give her a try but am a little apprehensive.

NWPartyGuy

Member #3944
10-22-08, 09:31
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/ers/888762612.html
- Portland, OR

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/ers/855414294.html
- Indianapolis, IN

I am sure I am not the first to notice this is a pic commonly used.

Opus14
10-24-08, 13:49
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/ers/888762612.html

- Portland, OR

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/ers/855414294.html

- Indianapolis, IN

I am sure I am not the first to notice this is a pic commonly used.Good catch.

Hotforty
04-20-09, 23:55
So the other day I had dream that I went out to the Gresham/Troutdale area for a recent birthday 39th (again? ) party.

There was definitely more there than the pictures let on! It certainly wasn't what I expected plus I had to wear a raincoat. I tried to spend a happy hour there but could not.

It sure didn't seem like a value in my dream. I am certain I'll not have that dream again.

MI Hunter
05-15-09, 01:15
Called mallorie for a BG. Got to the clarion and set my money down. I agree that this is her picture but it is misleading. She has a big gut. Cute face though. We undress and lay on the bed. She puts a cover on and starts to suck it. she then asks which way i like it. i said i dunno. She says she likes doggie. so we do it doggie. I finish and she says flush the cover. While i was flushing she said oh i thought you wanted the quickie. I said no i never said that. She then said that i was lucky because i got more then what i paid for. I said id hook her up next time. Yeah right.

When i was positioning myself for doggie, i noticed a stench. A stench of unclean snatch and a bit of ass. Should have had her keep her clothes on and went for the BJ.

Here is her ad and pic:

Hello Gents!

With nothing else to do but sit at home thinking of all the fun you could be having, why not make it happen with one of Portland's finest, reviewed providers! I offer an unforgettable unrushed experience you will be sure never to regret!

50BG
70QQ
90HH
140FH

All blocked calls and text messages will be ignored. Serious enquiries only please!

Real pics of me are included below.....

Remember.....I'm always available so please, don't hesitate to call.....at any time.

*****MALLORIE*****

**{{Nine Seven 0ne}}**Tw0 2 Seven**F0ur 9 7 F0ur**

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Tenoch
05-16-09, 12:39
Found this gem 20y/o petite, she is a real 9 felas nice attitude body and spinner tipe BBBJ. No DATY multiple positions worth every penny felas. Have digits upon request.

Oakee Boner
07-28-09, 11:24
So I went to see a regular posting asian provider. First, I should have probably read these posts more carefully, for a 30min session translate that as a BJ and an hour = FS. Thats kinda expensive. Anyway, She was really young, cute, very solid and thin body and seemed pretty smart. That was the good part. After her clothes came off that was when things went down hill. She just went right to business like she was trying to get it over with, no foreplay. Her body was covered with burn and cut scars, her face had similar marks she was a mess. I had very mixed emotions about this visit. I was wondering if she was being held there or if she had been tortured. The marks were all old none were new and no bandaids. This kid had been through some kind of hell. I was more worried about her safety and it was overwhelming. Portland sucks!

Diet Coke
07-30-09, 01:40
So I went to see a regular posting asian provider. First, I should have probably read these posts more carefully, for a 30min session translate that as a BJ and an hour = FS. Thats kinda expensive. Anyway, She was really young, cute, very solid and thin body and seemed pretty smart. That was the good part. After her clothes came off that was when things went down hill. She just went right to business like she was trying to get it over with, no foreplay. Her body was covered with burn and cut scars, her face had similar marks she was a mess. I had very mixed emotions about this visit. I was wondering if she was being held there or if she had been tortured. The marks were all old none were new and no bandaids. This kid had been through some kind of hell. I was more worried about her safety and it was overwhelming. Portland sucks!
Who? Which provider?

ElChapo
12-03-11, 13:55
Hey, I'm new to all of this. Do you still have her info?

Found this gem 20y/o petite, she is a real 9 felas nice attitude body and spinner tipe BBBJ. No DATY multiple positions worth every penny felas. Have digits upon request.

Angels Envy
12-05-11, 10:35
Hey, I'm new to all of this. Do you still have her info?That was more than 2 1/2 years ago. In this day and age, the girls drop out or change info within months.

Brian

Nick Name Dan
05-27-14, 11:21
Has anyone every had any interaction with this couple?

They advertise all the time, then if you reply tell you that their DVD discount costs $60.

Are they legit? Does she do bareback? Anal? Blow jobs? Does she take your cum to her face, pussy, ass, like the ads claim.

I would love to be part of this, but do not know how legit it is.

Someone who has had experience, please let me know.

322646322647322648322649322650322651 322652.

Joe Black
05-27-14, 16:55
SHe looks like a hot little thing... Love to GB her if she ever comes down south...

JB.

They advertise all the time, then if you reply tell you that their DVD discount costs $60.

Are they legit? Does she do bareback? Anal? Blow jobs? Does she take your cum to her face, pussy, ass, like the ads claim.

PdxNight02
05-28-14, 14:45
Been with her several years ago. About 4 now. It was a bad idea then but I was horny. Went over and hit them up a few different times. Yes she barebacks. I did it several times. She gives blow jobs bare as well, though she gives up fairly soon for manual override. He always videos with a variety of cameras. I never went for the times they were advertising interaction with him, and he never attempted to get involved so I was happy. First time I was nervious to cum in her, not knowing if they were serious. I looked up and he didn't care either way so I let loose in her.

Since then I've seen them advertising several times a week. Each time I was there they had people after or before me. So I imagine she's seen several thousand guys since I was there. Twice I went it was free. I imagine they were building up their collection. After that it was always 40-60 bucks, or 'whatever I had'. For that you get a dvd with hours of her fucking various guys and a few hundred still shots.

I don't know about anal. Not my thing. You can cum just about anywhere you please as far as I can tell.

NokiaFan88
05-31-14, 00:30
Been with her several years ago. About 4 now. It was a bad idea then but I was horny. Went over and hit them up a few different times. Yes she barebacks. I did it several times. She gives blow jobs bare as well, though she gives up fairly soon for manual override. He always videos with a variety of cameras. I never went for the times they were advertising interaction with him, and he never attempted to get involved so I was happy. First time I was nervious to cum in her, not knowing if they were serious. I looked up and he didn't care either way so I let loose in her.

Since then I've seen them advertising several times a week. Each time I was there they had people after or before me. So I imagine she's seen several thousand guys since I was there. Twice I went it was free. I imagine they were building up their collection. After that it was always 40-60 bucks, or 'whatever I had'. For that you get a dvd with hours of her fucking various guys and a few hundred still shots.

I don't know about anal. Not my thing. You can cum just about anywhere you please as far as I can tell.Does anyone have a link to the ad by any chance?

VanWGo
06-01-14, 14:45
Does anyone have a link to the ad by any chance?Is this her?

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cas/4498610136.html

PdxNight02
06-04-14, 15:47
Does anyone have a link to the ad by any chance?The ads all recently got flagged off. They are the only ones posting that kind of ad nowadays though. Almost always talks about 'adding cream' to his wife, so that's a giveaway.

I've almost been thinking of heading out there again, cause I've been so horny lately. . if I could find a nice regular spinner girl to 'help' I'd much prefer doing that though. . must resist.

Caseyw
07-28-14, 09:22
Here is a new ad that sounds very similar:

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cas/4590893478.html

The ads all recently got flagged off. They are the only ones posting that kind of ad nowadays though. Almost always talks about 'adding cream' to his wife, so that's a giveaway.

I've almost been thinking of heading out there again, cause I've been so horny lately. . if I could find a nice regular spinner girl to 'help' I'd much prefer doing that though. . must resist.

VanWGo
12-10-14, 16:46
Hey There Horn Dogs!

If you've missed this girl, she's for real. No Craigslist credit card scam or other such bull shit.

Clean Girl, Single mom just trying to make ends meet.

She's out in Damascus however and she can't host, so its car fun only, unless you live in the outer SE side of town.

Stats as follows.

SWF.

5-3.

Probably 120.

Nice see cups.

Round butt.

Shaved tight kitty.

She likes several positions and love doggie.

1. 2 to 1. 6 depending on what you want.

BBBJ.

Covered sex (she's not on birth control).

Don't know about the back door.

Senior members msg me for number.

Swh1983
03-27-17, 20:46
How can I find this girl's name and number so I can see her myself please send me info to my email thank you.

soonhohyun0@gmail.com

Chedici
04-03-17, 11:19
I have visited these girls a couple of times with mixed results. One time she was young and hot, two times she was not. I have only ever contacted the ads with an out-of-state area code. Do any of you know if the 503 numbers are the same group?

AmadScientist
05-16-17, 05:25
Please don't keep us in suspense. Do you pictures? How do we contact her?

Hey There Horn Dogs!

If you've missed this girl, she's for real. No Craigslist credit card scam or other such bull shit.

Clean Girl, Single mom just trying to make ends meet.

She's out in Damascus however and she can't host, so its car fun only, unless you live in the outer SE side of town.

Stats as follows.

SWF.

5-3.

Probably 120.

Nice see cups.

Round butt.

Shaved tight kitty.

She likes several positions and love doggie.

1. 2 to 1. 6 depending on what you want.

BBBJ.

Covered sex (she's not on birth control).

Don't know about the back door.

Senior members msg me for number.

VanWGo
05-17-17, 16:31
Please don't keep us in suspense. Do you pictures? How do we contact her?Dude, that post was from 2014. She's long gone. I don't have her info anymore, wished I could help ya out. Good luck.

Penis
05-17-17, 18:20
I used to get a fair bit of UTR action on CL. But in the last few weeks ads are flagged down within 20 m no matter what time of day I put them up. Are they scanning and auto-flagging the casual encounters section?

Creampiefiend
05-21-18, 02:52
Where do you go now that Craigslist is down? Any leads on where to find providers?

JohnCockToes
11-12-18, 01:32
Try Adlist24.

Pdx503
11-14-18, 01:56
Try Adlist24.So I had never heard of this site and jsut checked it out. Why is it that almost every ad I looked ad across multiple cities and state look almost all the same and fake? Oh really, horny girl looking to give BBBJ? Not dogging, just wondering if you have had actual luck here? I'm use to the asian aamp ads all looking the same but this is something else.

Drex Diggler2
11-19-18, 03:23
So I had never heard of this site and jsut checked it out. Why is it that almost every ad I looked ad across multiple cities and state look almost all the same and fake? Oh really, horny girl looking to give BBBJ? Not dogging, just wondering if you have had actual luck here? I'm use to the asian aamp ads all looking the same but this is something else.Most of the ads for now seem to be scam like, but some are pretty legit.

WannaGoTo
01-09-19, 22:03
Try Adlist24.Adlist is full of scammers, any that have a email are just bs to get you to sign up on a age verification crap with a credit card scam.

Phone numbers can be from anywhere, google the number before you call, google is your friend use your big head.