PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Pussey Lover
05-21-06, 00:59
for tow wook's ago I try pixie from craigslist in the NJ suction (she is also advertised in sophie's list NJ) she was so good, she is blond, beautiful tall, lovely, sexy, juicy, she really enjoy her sex, she let me do 2 cops, frang kissing, for the pries for 300 $, I was wit her for tow hoarse for the praise, she is wrote every penny I gave her, I will definitely call her again.

This woke I call Debbie from craigslist she was joust the apposite, her hair was not good (probable I was her 10' man this night), she has a small, it cast me 200 $ but it was not good at all, not interacting in sex at all, do not let me kiss her at all, only 1 cop, it took me 10 minuet's till I fuck her, and she leave the room, I will definitely not call her again.

Erkose
01-26-07, 12:58
for tow wook's ago I try pixie from craigslist in the NJ suction (she is also advertised in sophie's list NJ) she was so good, she is blond, beautiful tall, lovely, sexy, juicy, she really enjoy her sex, she let me do 2 cops, frang kissing, for the pries for 300 $, I was wit her for tow hoarse for the praise, she is wrote every penny I gave her, I will definitely call her again.

This woke I call Debbie from craigslist she was joust the apposite, her hair was not good (probable I was her 10' man this night), she has a small, it cast me 200 $ but it was not good at all, not interacting in sex at all, do not let me kiss her at all, only 1 cop, it took me 10 minuet's till I fuck her, and she leave the room, I will definitely not call her again.This has got to be the funniest post I have ever read.