PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70

Game Cock Too
12-29-17, 18:53
Seems way too good. Hmmm. Has anyone made contact?

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/bbc-for-now-w4m/6425509053.html

MrHobbyist
01-01-18, 06:12
Seems way too good. Hmmm. Has anyone made contact?

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/bbc-for-now-w4m/6425509053.htmlMost of the time if there is no city posted in the box next to the title, it's one of the website bots that will respond with a couple of more pics and then ask you to go to a certain website for her safety. I guess they get credit for every dude dumb enough to think that it is a legit site. If it is legit and somehow the chick missed the part where it asks for location, you will not see a face pic in the ad. It is the rare UTR that wants their face seen by their co-workers, friends, family etc. If I see either or, in this case both. I don't even bother. I'm sure I have missed the occasional anomaly, but I am just as certain that I have avoided wasted emails with a chick. If she is real, you can bet your bottom dollar either the pic is fake, or she is going to try to scam you. But, you never know. Give it a shot and let us know what happens.

Game Cock Too
01-01-18, 10:23
Most of the time if there is no city posted in the box next to the title, it's one of the website bots that will respond with a couple of more pics and then ask you to go to a certain website for her safety. I guess they get credit for every dude dumb enough to think that it is a legit site. If it is legit and somehow the chick missed the part where it asks for location, you will not see a face pic in the ad. It is the rare UTR that wants their face seen by their co-workers, friends, family etc. If I see either or, in this case both. I don't even bother. I'm sure I have missed the occasional anomaly, but I am just as certain that I have avoided wasted emails with a chick. If she is real, you can bet your bottom dollar either the pic is fake, or she is going to try to scam you. But, you never know. Give it a shot and let us know what happens.I now have texted back and forth, and I have an address to an apartment complex off of Lindbergh. My thinking now is that it's a dude, tranny.

Or some sort of setup. If I proceed further, I will need to actually speak on the phone AND meet me in the lobby. Probably should bring the equalizer too.

Will report back.

Svtcobra
01-02-18, 08:59
I now have texted back and forth, and I have an address to an apartment complex off of Lindbergh. My thinking now is that it's a dude, tranny.

Or some sort of setup. If I proceed further, I will need to actually speak on the phone AND meet me in the lobby. Probably should bring the equalizer too.

Will report back.May I ask why you are going if you think you'll need your "equalizer" before even starting the car?

Funstuff9898
01-02-18, 09:54
Anyone know anything here?

Ill be in Alpharetta Thursday and Friday.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/sensual-massage-by/6419168401.htmlDid you TFTT? I saw the add pop up and am curious as well.

Johnny Mapalo
01-03-18, 03:21
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/big-boobs-and-bbbj-ready-now/6405728170.html

I got some head from Laurel Michelle a week ago. First saw this chic posting on craigslist like 3 weeks ago and "Kik" 'ed her. She only had her kik account name available for communications. I kik'ed her a few times but she never kicked me back. I saw her posting again last week and kik'ed her once more with a few pics attached as instructed.

She kik'ed me right back asking me if I wanted oral only. I told her, "no", I wanted full service but she said she was only doing top. Great! Well, normally, I don't go for top only but I figure I'll just go to see a nice body since she sent me pics of a nice body chic. Hmm. Got to her nice 3 star hotel on the North side and text her that I arrived.

I noticed that this was the same hotel I've been to, 2 previous times and both those girls were using fake pics. I hope this wouldn't make the 3rd strike. I didn't hear back from her for 5 minutes, so I text her and let her know how I felt for wasting my freaking time and gas. As I was about to head out, I got a "kik" back from her stating she just saw my message. Ok. She said if I was still close I could come back.

I told her that I hadn't left yet and she Kik'ed me her room number. I got out of my whip and entered her hotel, up the stairs to her room. I knocked on her door and it was opened immediately by someone who looked nothing like the pics that were sent to me. Hmm. 3 strikes! Yes, I'm out. Nothing but fake pic broads in this hotel.

I will definitely note this for the next time. I walked on in the room anyways to be greeted by a plain in the face looking brown skin chic wearing a black t-shirt and red denim pants showing off a flat ass. I could tell from the back of this chic's pants that she had no ass at all. Oh well. I said my greetings and she said the same as well before closing the door behind me.

We conversed for a minute as I looked around the room that seemed to be lived in. There were kids toys thrown about but I saw no sign of any kids. The room was semi-neat and clean with no smoke smells anywhere. This chic is a 5'11,160-165 lbs babyfat bodied chic. We conversed for a minute in the room before I handed her the done. It was 40 bones for BB sucky.

She took the scraps and placed it on a desk. She told me I could get comfortable and sit where ever I liked. I dropped pants and trou down to my ankles and sat on the couch across from her bed. She then took off her black shirt to reveal some big ass double D, look like triple D tits. Her tits were pretty big and had some medium hangtime to them too, but they looked very blowable.

She also had a medium gut in the mid-section as well, but nothing unbearable though. I was hoping that she wouldn't take off her pants as well (for obvious reasons) and she didn't. Good. She encouraged me to touch her tits if I liked and that I did before she got down on her knees before me and started the BB sucky. The suckie-suckie was ok.

She would only go no more than half-way down on my long meat stick with no kind of technique at all. She didn't use any saliva or give me any ball play either. She needs some more work on the sucky. I did feel some suction from her mouth though. She also had her hand holding the base of my hand which I asked her to remove 2 minutes into the sucky.

She started going all-neck on me then as I had my hand holding the back of her skull for morale support. She all-necked me off for a good 6 minutes before I felt that oh so familiar feeling coming over me. I blew my load down her throat as she kept sucking and never missed a bit. That a girl, get all your nutrients. Your lacking in Vitamin C (um)!

I let her suck me off for 1 minute more after draining the pipe and telling her that I was done with her. She got up off the floor with Vitamin C dripping from the sides of her mouth and went into the bathroom, I guess to spit out the remaining nutrients. Why? It's good for your teeth and gums. It helps fight gingivitis!! While she was in the bathroom I asked her if she had anything to clean up with and she came out of the bathroom with toilet paper.

Great! That good ole toilet. Where would modern man be without it? I wiped off with the toilet paper as some of it got stuck to my sticky cock. Naturally. I cleaned up then placed my trou and pants back on and headed for the door. She walked behind me wishing me a good time and I left not likely to return again. Ehh.

I'm not too fond of the bait and switch job. She uses one fake pic in her ad and sent me 2 fake pics through KIk, yet she requires you to send a pic. Really? Maybe I should have sent her some fake pics instead. She was a nice host though in a nice hotel room. She seems like the type that will let you do whatever you wanted to her.

She never once complained when I held the back of her head while shooting my jizz down her throat. She just kept sucking all the nutrients out. Bare Russian is definitely on the table with this chic. Her double or triple d's are very plowable. I'll give her "5" in looks and a "7" in service, since she swallowed ma kids. I won't be back though. So long fella fake pickers.

Game Cock Too
01-03-18, 11:27
May I ask why you are going if you think you'll need your "equalizer" before even starting the car?Small head was thinking. And writing. Always looking to find a hidden gem, which happens maybe once a year.

Roddee
01-05-18, 01:19
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/big-boobs-and-bbbj-ready-now/6405728170.html

I got some head from Laurel Michelle a week ago. First saw this chic posting on craigslist like 3 weeks ago and "Kik" 'ed her. She only had her kik account name available for communications. I kik'ed her a few times but she never kicked me back. I saw her posting again last week and kik'ed her once more with a few pics attached as instructed.

She kik'ed me right back asking me if I wanted oral only. I told her, "no", I wanted full service but she said she was only doing top. Great! Well, normally, I don't go for top only but I figure I'll just go to see a nice body since she sent me pics of a nice body chic. Hmm. Got to her nice 3 star hotel on the North side and text her that I arrived.

.Sooo, thanks Johnny again. I Kiked her. Heck if I know the term. I just installed the app last month. She responded a day or two later and I made my way to a mid range notel in Marietta. She doesn't look like the pics, but the tatas on this one are real. Boring face. Not pretty or ugly. She was just there. I came to see her swallow a load. Started out just like Johnny. However, she made it 3/4 of the way down instead of half. She must have liked me more than Johnny. Haha. I don't frequent CL. I'm more on the BBBJ and BBFS stream. Soooo, I decided to skip the kids taking a throat dive. I asked for full and she said 35 more. I countered with 20. She tried to negotiate to 30. I informed her all I had was a 20. So 20 it was. She quickly asked if I had a cover. Nope. . . Can we go without? Per usual she said " just this once ". Pulled out the 20 as she pulled down her pants and I went to work. She was enjoying it a little too much for me to be the one paying. So I suggested a move to the bed and some more dome. She ended up catching a load in her mouth and wanted to go again. Unfortunately, I had stuff to do and bounced.

Trip was great. The only bad part was her looks. Too tall and almost had a bmw. Body Made Wrong. Just not put together well and the fat was placed badly. If she was made of clay, you could mold her into something nice with the same amount of thickness.

Soooo. . . What's next Johnny? You know, you could just pm me or text me when you find something good and we could skip the delay of you posting and me seeing it days later and then going. LOL.

Drops mic and. . . Wait, I already have a revisit set for tomorrow. . . Exit center stage running through the audience screaming Anarchy, Anarchy, Anarchy.

Roddee
01-05-18, 01:27
Holy smokes batman. My post posted immediately. I'm a senior now. Hot dog.

I'd like to thank the Oscars. Shot out to my dog Q that started it all. Shot out to Johnny, GreekLover, and MrMojo.

Special thanks to whom ever gave me Angie's number. Moment of silence for the ones that are gone: Cherry Avery, Ayanna Lee, Phoenix, Crystal (all 3 of them) and my first Deja in Marietta so many years ago.

Places this mic in a glass case under lights with laser beams security around it.

HobbyMan51
01-05-18, 08:55
Holy smokes batman. My post posted immediately. I'm a senior now. Hot dog.

I'd like to thank the Oscars. Shot out to my dog Q that started it all. Shot out to Johnny, GreekLover, and MrMojo.

Special thanks to whom ever gave me Angie's number. Moment of silence for the ones that are gone: Cherry Avery, Ayanna Lee, Phoenix, Crystal (all 3 of them) and my first Deja in Marietta so many years ago.

Places this mic in a glass case under lights with laser beams security around it.I hope that you mean, "shout out". Shot out just sounds so threatening. Congratulations on reaching senior status!

Camhh
01-05-18, 09:08
Did you TFTT? I saw the add pop up and am curious as well.Nope, I ended up in a meeting a good bit longer than planned. Plus never got any feedback. Ill keep it on the radar.

Big Comanche
01-05-18, 19:31
Sooo, thanks Johnny again. I Kiked her. Heck if I know the term. I just installed the app last month. She responded a day or two later and I made my way to a mid range notel in Marietta. She doesn't look like the pics, but the tatas on this one are real. Boring face. Not pretty or ugly. She was just there. I came to see her swallow a load. Started out just like Johnny. However, she made it 3/4 of the way down instead of half. She must have liked me more than Johnny. Haha. I don't frequent CL. I'm more on the BBBJ and BBFS stream. Soooo, I decided to skip the kids taking a throat dive. I asked for full and she said 35 more. I countered with 20. She tried to negotiate to 30. I informed her all I had was a 20. So 20 it was. She quickly asked if I had a cover. Nope. . . Can we go without? Per usual she said " just this once ". Pulled out the 20 as she pulled down her pants and I went to work. She was enjoying it a little too much for me to be the one paying. So I suggested a move to the bed and some more dome. She ended up catching a load in her mouth and wanted to go again. Unfortunately, I had stuff to do and bounced.

Trip was great. The only bad part was her looks. Too tall and almost had a bmw. Body Made Wrong. Just not put together well and the fat was placed badly. If she was made of clay, you could mold her into something nice with the same amount of thickness.

Soooo. . . What's next Johnny? You know, you could just pm me or text me when you find something good and we could skip the delay of you posting and me seeing it days later and then going. LOL.

Drops mic and. . . Wait, I already have a revisit set for tomorrow. . . Exit center stage running through the audience screaming Anarchy, Anarchy, Anarchy.What part of town?

Roddee
01-05-18, 21:48
Windyhill and Powers Ferry.

What part of town?

WholeThang448
01-10-18, 09:43
Any get her before it was flagged? It was up a few hours, wondered if it was real or not. Been out of town for a while.

MatchesM
01-13-18, 10:33
See this one about a week ago:

Almost didn't go through with it. She is in a hotel off Jimmy Carter, so I'm already on guard. Gave me the addy to the hotel, like always I get there and scope out before I let them know I made it.

Ask for the room, and she instead tells me to park in a specific place to find her room. I'm like just tell me the number and I can find it from where I'm parked. She said something about too many guys flake on her so she does it to protect herself to make sure they are there. Which I told her, I'm not parking where you want to protect myself since those are robbery tactics.

Anyways she finally submitted and gave me a room number first it was the "wrong" room number next to hers, which I believe it was her handler's and his other girls. I knocked on it and he immediately open it, looked high as shit LOL. I just said "oh wrong room" and walked off, I got to the right room with just her eventually.

As for a review: Forgettable head, a few sucks and that was it. Pussy was straight though she wouldn't let me beat it up. Complained a little about it, not to the point of annoyance, but she did a little. She also tried to rush me a one point, I just ignore it, and she never mentioned it again during our session. I paid for an HH so I not trying to her that clock shit 10 mins in. All in all, the session was enough for me to put on my "Incase I just need to bust one" list. So I would see her again but only its a slow day on the market LOL. 80 hh.

MatchesM
01-13-18, 14:23

Almost didn't go through with it. She is in a hotel off Jimmy Carter, so I'm already on guard. Gave me the addy to the hotel, like always I get there and scope out before I let them know I made it.

Ask for the room, and she instead tells me to park in a specific place to find her room. I'm like just tell me the number and I can find it from where I'm parked. She said something about too many guys flake on her so she does it to protect herself to make sure they are there. Which I told her, I'm not parking where you want to protect myself since those are robbery tactics.

Anyways she finally submitted and gave me a room number first it was the "wrong" room number next to hers, which I believe it was her handler's and his other girls. I knocked on it and he immediately open it, looked high as shit LOL. I just said "oh wrong room" and walked off, I got to the right room with just her eventually..Forgot to add the link, and I can't edit: https://alligator.com.atlanta.hoxnif.com/post/25278997/.

MrHobbyist
01-15-18, 05:15

Anyways she finally submitted and gave me a room number first it was the "wrong" room number next to hers, which I believe it was her handler's and his other girls. I knocked on it and he immediately open it, looked high as shit LOL. I just said "oh wrong room" and walked off, I got to the right room with just her eventually.

As for a review: Forgettable head, a few sucks and that was it. Pussy was straight though she wouldn't let me beat it up. Complained a little about it, not to the point of annoyance, but she did a little. She also tried to rush me a one point, I just ignore it, and she never mentioned it again during our session. I paid for an HH so I not trying to her that clock shit 10 mins in. All in all, the session was enough for me to put on my "Incase I just need to bust one" list. So I would see her again but only its a slow day on the market LOL. 80 hh.You are a patient man, I would have bailed on the fake room. I wonder if she would do. 4 on the qv.

Johnny Mapalo
01-17-18, 16:22
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/naughty-by-nature-w4m/6463087803.html

Any of you guys that take professional photos for a living or hobby. A young aspiring dancer needs your help. She needs her own personal photographer who has a nice home that she can take professional pictures in. Only catch, her "manager" and "child" has to tag along, but they won't get in the way of what you guys are doing. This is your last chance, guys. Maybe she could be the young fresh and clean BBFS girl that most of you guys are looking. It's worth a try? Go get er, guy.

Sgt Soros
01-17-18, 23:24

Any of you guys that take professional photos for a living or hobby. A young aspiring dancer needs your help. She needs her own personal photographer who has a nice home that she can take professional pictures in. Only catch, her "manager" and "child" has to tag along, but they won't get in the way of what you guys are doing. This is your last chance, guys. Maybe she could be the young fresh and clean BBFS girl that most of you guys are looking. It's worth a try? Go get er, guy.Do some guys really fall for this BS. She would like to bring along her robbery crew to rob your ass blind.

MikeAsEscorts
01-18-18, 00:43

Any of you guys that take professional photos for a living or hobby. A young aspiring dancer needs your help. She needs her own personal photographer who has a nice home that she can take professional pictures in. Only catch, her "manager" and "child" has to tag along, but they won't get in the way of what you guys are doing. This is your last chance, guys. Maybe she could be the young fresh and clean BBFS girl that most of you guys are looking. It's worth a try? Go get er, guy.And plus they would knw your fking address dude. Idk about you, but that's dangerous. What if she gets pregnant? They know exactly where you live. No thanks.

Gumby975
01-18-18, 10:27
So this chick Jenny is trying the whole come see me and I can pay for the room and then have fun. I show up thinking I will settle the room then go play. She has every excuse why it can not be that way and says she only needs 36 dollars now. The rest in the room. I said the hell with it and left. Been burned by this scam when I was young and dumb.

She was back on CL the next day trying to do the same shit. So she is actively working the scam. No point sharing a link as it's already gone for now. Unfortunately the pic I have says it is the wring file extension. She is an older thin blonde.

Leep12
01-18-18, 10:35
FYI to those who know her.

Just received a message from her. Wants to spread the word that she has met a fellow monger and getting married next week.

Thus she is out of this industry not to return. She is very happy.

Congrats to her and groom and I wish then well.

Big Comanche
01-18-18, 13:13

Just received a message from her. Wants to spread the word that she has met a fellow monger and getting married next week.

Congrats to her and groom and I wish then well.Did you have to post this in EVERY thread?

Atlanta2010
01-18-18, 14:36
I answered a posting on CL for a "Victoria". Picture was too good to be true and price was low but I figured WTF and headed over to the Smyrna Inn. I pullled up and "she" came over and got in the car. Not my cup of tea as she had a 5 o'clock shadow so I gave "her" the additional $6 she needed for the room and got the f out of there. Phone ends in 6716.

Unfortunately "she" got me like 6 months ago at the same location with a different number. But that time all I lost was time. Grrr.

MrCupidStunts
01-18-18, 14:42
Did you have to post this in EVERY thread?Maybe he's the monger, and he wants everyone to join in on the congratulations? Congrats mate.

Ronny770
01-18-18, 20:11
I answered a posting on CL for a "Victoria". Picture was too good to be true and price was low but I figured WTF and headed over to the Smyrna Inn. I pullled up and "she" came over and got in the car. Not my cup of tea as she had a 5 o'clock shadow so I gave "her" the additional $6 she needed for the room and got the f out of there. Phone ends in 6716.

Unfortunately "she" got me like 6 months ago at the same location with a different number. But that time all I lost was time. Grrr.I make them come to my drivers side window first so I can see them.

Premilio
01-19-18, 08:44
Did you have to post this in EVERY thread?Leep12. Is it you? Congratulations.

Killakill
01-19-18, 14:30

Congrats to her and groom and I wish then well.Who is this Dee you speak of?

GobMan
01-20-18, 01:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ElPerron
01-21-18, 06:09
Hey guys, there is a lady posting al boats section, she sent me some pics, she look good, when I got there it was her but her pics were not to recent, she almost has no tits, lots of baby damage, she probably had a nice body not long ago, there was a few months old baby sleeping at the other bed, her service was kind of rush, for my surprise she had one of those female condom, she went bbj since I told her that the condoms I had will get her lips nomb, ok so had a problem finding her room since she sent me to the wrong building, every time that happens I can't get hard, and whenever a get to halfway I come so quickly smh,. 8 to the trash, she probably not worth. 4 but I was not thinking with the right head. Her post says, single mom needs help for rent 80 ,last # 1990.

ChdFunnyGuy
01-24-18, 11:48
Any info? I also share my info on the asians in Duluth. Please read my other thread.

MassageAwesome
01-24-18, 13:33
Any info? I also share my info on the asians in Duluth. Please read my other thread.I texted her last year about rates. I forget what she told me. You can always text her.

ChdFunnyGuy
01-24-18, 13:55
I texted her last year about rates. I forget what she told me. You can always text her.I got the rates. Does she allow UTC, MT. These are the things I wanted to know. Thanks!

Elvis Lives
01-24-18, 15:13
I got the rates. Does she allow UTC, MT. These are the things I wanted to know. Thanks!Okay Chad. Now is your time to contribute. Just go TOFTT and report back. Lets find out of she allows UTC. We want to know too.

DL500
01-24-18, 17:21
Anyone partake of this add? https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/6469489641.html.

I replied to add but seemed to get the run around. Was trying to get info. From poster to help me figure out if at all possible legit, or at least figure out the angle since CL is well known for scams. Poster responded with "Glory hole suckjob for you Oakwood Mundy Mill private home glory hole". Which got my gaydar up right off the bat. Asked if M or F, poster responded Female 160 lbs blah blah blah. Finally got a pic and was fake (tineye) and looked nowhere near 160. So can't figure out the angle but sounds fishy anyway. Not going to risk it. Any thoughts guys?

DL500.

MrHobbyist
01-25-18, 07:04
Anyone partake of this add? https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/6469489641.html.

I replied to add but seemed to get the run around. Was trying to get info. From poster to help me figure out if at all possible legit, or at least figure out the angle since CL is well known for scams. Poster responded with "Glory hole suckjob for you Oakwood Mundy Mill private home glory hole". Which got my gaydar up right off the bat. Asked if M or F, poster responded Female 160 lbs blah blah blah. Finally got a pic and was fake (tineye) and looked nowhere near 160. So can't figure out the angle but sounds fishy anyway. Not going to risk it. Any thoughts guys?

DL500.I gave up on even bothering with those type of ads 99% of the time it is a man, or a tgirl with a cum fetish. No thanks.

MrHobbyist
01-25-18, 07:15

Congrats to her and groom and I wish then well.I got the same message. Since I am not a message boy, I didn't post it like she asked. If it's her and it's true, great. I wish them many weeks of marital bliss. However, I find it suspicious that the message didn't come from her directly. I am also quite certain that a hobbyist and a provider getting married is a recipe for hilarious disaster.

QuartJess
01-25-18, 10:28

DL500.I'm pretty sure this a male posting as a female.

Wallystapinski
01-25-18, 12:02
Okay Chad. Now is your time to contribute. Just go TOFTT and report back. Lets find out of she allows UTC. We want to know too.I have seen her a couple times. She did a mutual nude mutual massage session with me. She let me DATY on her for a little while before she took matters in her own hands. Very nice massage, however very quite.

MalcolPrath
01-25-18, 13:25

DL500.It's most definitely a man. If it's a gloryhole, then it's going to be a guy on the other side of the hole. One thing I've noticed is that if the ad specifies a preference for foreskin or being "uncut," then it's a dude. Women don't ever specify their foreskin preference. A lot of gay men also have a fetish for tricking or convincing a straight guy to get a blowjob from them. I've experienced it a lot on hookup sites where I'll have a shirtless picture or two on my profile. I'll get messages all the time from guys offering to pay me to suck my dick.

Elvis Lives
01-25-18, 13:56
It's most definitely a man. If it's a gloryhole, then it's going to be a guy on the other side of the hole. One thing I've noticed is that if the ad specifies a preference for foreskin or being "uncut," then it's a dude. Women don't ever specify their foreskin preference. A lot of gay men also have a fetish for tricking or convincing a straight guy to get a blowjob from them. I've experienced it a lot on hookup sites where I'll have a shirtless picture or two on my profile. I'll get messages all the time from guys offering to pay me to suck my dick.Got to agree here. Plus, on the ad to the right it says. Body: fit, height 5'6" , status: separated, age: 36 - that just does not sound like woman stats. Not sure a woman would be 36. Okay overthinking it. Point is, gloryhole ad is 99.9% a man.

ChdFunnyGuy
01-26-18, 01:57
I have seen her a couple times. She did a mutual nude mutual massage session with me. She let me DATY on her for a little while before she took matters in her own hands. Very nice massage, however very quite.How much did you pay?

DL500
01-26-18, 09:56
Got to agree here. Plus, on the ad to the right it says. Body: fit, height 5'6" , status: separated, age: 36 - that just does not sound like woman stats. Not sure a woman would be 36. Okay overthinking it. Point is, gloryhole ad is 99.9% a man.Thanks for input guys. I'm glad I bailed on this rather than get caught up in a "no win" situation. If anyone finds a legit Gloryhole I'd be grateful for the heads up. (pun intended).

DL.

Wallystapinski
01-26-18, 10:14
How much did you pay?$250 for a 2 hour session.

Atlanta2010
01-28-18, 20:10
"Katie".

I saw her post on CL and responded.

"Katie. W4 m (Marietta).

Want to hang out have a nice time get to know what you like requirements are to bring flowers requests are available lets meet".

I got the response and Deja Vu I've seen this woman before when she was "Shannon" back in Dec using the same pictures.

I remember she was a bit rough looking in a run down room but she was sweet until I handed the donation then it was a terrible rushed service and she was out of it in "pain" but didn't want give me back my donation because she had to "work". In any even stay away. Below are her pictures. She could be different now but the name change begs to differ.

DRickGiver5
01-28-18, 20:17
"Katie".

I saw her post on CL and responded.

"Katie. W4 m (Marietta).

Want to hang out have a nice time get to know what you like requirements are to bring flowers requests are available lets meet".

I got the response and Deja Vu I've seen this woman before when she was "Shannon" back in Dec using the same pictures.

I remember she was a bit rough looking in a run down room but she was sweet until I handed the donation then it was a terrible rushed service and she was out of it in "pain" but didn't want give me back my donation because she had to "work". In any even stay away. Below are her pictures. She could be different now but the name change begs to differ.She's constantly changing names. Just look for that "requirements to bring flowers" line and you'll find her.

ElPerron
01-29-18, 12:47
Any info in this one, different pics, she post every day at missed connections section.She was asking for gas ,sound like scam to me !

ElPerron
01-29-18, 13:40
Hey guys, there is a lady posting al boats section, she sent me some pics, she look good, when I got there it was her but her pics were not to recent, she almost has no tits, lots of baby damage, she probably had a nice body not long ago, there was a few months old baby sleeping at the other bed, her service was kind of rush, for my surprise she had one of those female condom, she went bbj since I told her that the condoms I had will get her lips nomb, ok so had a problem finding her room since she sent me to the wrong building, every time that happens I can't get hard, and whenever a get to halfway I come so quickly smh,. 8 to the trash, she probably not worth. 4 but I was not thinking with the right head. Her post says, single mom needs help for rent 80 ,last # 1990.She up date her game she is on EB now.

Teninchthri
01-30-18, 02:32
In the afterglow of the second encounter with this 23 yr old 5'3 redhead.

I wanted to say that you have to be patient and. Selective to ride a unicorn.

Trust me there are real posts and real respondents.

AllHailChet
01-30-18, 08:41
Anyone familiar with this chick? https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/wanna-come-over-w4m/6477790579.html.

HighFlyer21
01-30-18, 14:48
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/thp/d/24-hrs-latina-full-body/6477509380.html

HighFlyer21
01-30-18, 14:49
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/thp/d/24-hrs-latina-full-body/6477509380.htmlhttps://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/thp/d/24-hrs-latina-full-body/6477509380.html

Anyone have any experience with this one? Details please. Thanks.

QuartJess
01-30-18, 16:05

Trust me there are real posts and real respondents.Yes, some are real, but they are now far and few in-between. A few years ago, I would put up a post looking to meet with someone and I would get at least 5 real replies a day. Now you're lucky to get one real reply in a week. The last one that I met was a working young single mother of 2. She replied to my ad asking if I had found someone yet and attached her picture and phone number. We initially met in my area during her lunch break to break the ice. A few days later I was at her house in Lawrenceville by Discover Mills mall late that morning enjoying the goodies. She lived in a nice quiet neighborhood and was eager to please. The cost was. 5 for the hour.

MassageAwesome
01-30-18, 18:43
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/thp/d/24-hrs-latina-full-body/6477509380.html

Anyone have any experience with this one? Details please. Thanks.Saw her last summer. 100 total. Massage and HE was meh. Only thing she got going for her are her tits. She has a flat ass and about 3 in cuteness on a scale of 1-10. Heard she does give BBBJ. She may be good at that. You know how big girls are.

You looking for a Latina massage try:

Michelle.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/thp/d/the-best-service-massage-with/6471081681.html

Or Anna.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/latin-massage-and-master-barber/84556412

Southside Stan
02-02-18, 09:12

Trust me there are real posts and real respondents.I've sent dozens of email replies and only get bots to return a message if at all. Even with what appears to be the legit posters.

Are you emailing a reply or texting / calling a number?

DukeLax
02-04-18, 11:43
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cas/d/bbw-bj-w4m/6484163289.html

Seems too good to be true. I usually don't do Craig's list especially when it's just communicating through strictly email she answered quickly within five minutes. I'm kinda skeptical could be TS? Got offended when I asked LOL could be set up? Maybe I'm being a nervous Nancy because it's craig list lolf seems too good to be true and when that happens most of the times it is LOL any info?

Ozymandias
02-04-18, 12:03
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cas/d/bbw-bj-w4m/6484163289.html

Seems too good to be true. I usually don't do Craig's list especially when it's just communicating through strictly email she answered quickly within five minutes. I'm kinda skeptical could be TS? Got offended when I asked LOL could be set up? Maybe I'm being a nervous Nancy because it's craig list lolf seems too good to be true and when that happens most of the times it is LOL any info?There are few absolute certainties in life, so let's just call it 99.9% likely that's a TS.

O.

BB Love
02-06-18, 18:26
I went fishing in the craigslist pond placing an ad looking for sex with no condom. I had 3 real responses. I went with this girl at a hotel in Carrollton on 27. The phone pic she sent doesn't do her justice. She was young and slim with a smoking hot body. I knocked on her door and she opened it completely naked. Then she dimmed the lights and got on all fours on the bed. No sucky to get me going but she was hot enough that I was already ready to go. I tried to get it in but she was dry and tight so I had to use some spit lube to get it in. I started getting some stroking going and it sounded like kids in the bathroom started making noise. She got up and faced the bathroom door as I turned around with her still stroking it out. She stayed bent over while I hurried and squirted her full of salty sauce. I pulled out and she dripped on the floor. Then I threw the. 6 on the bed and let myself out. She had a hot body and tight poon but she wasn't into it at all. Anyway if you get a response from Shanell M on CL in Carrollton now you know what you're in for. BTW she emails from her real name and you can find info on her if you google it. She's 24 years old.

Teninchthri
02-07-18, 00:38
Nice catch from the pond!

The ones that are into it are the ones.

Who don't want $$$ just the experience.

They are out there.

Keep fishing.

I went fishing in the craigslist pond placing an ad looking for sex with no condom. I had 3 real responses. I went with this girl at a hotel in Carrollton on 27. The phone pic she sent doesn't do her justice. She was young and slim with a smoking hot body. I knocked on her door and she opened it completely naked. Then she dimmed the lights and got on all fours on the bed. No sucky to get me going but she was hot enough that I was already ready to go. I tried to get it in but she was dry and tight so I had to use some spit lube to get it in. I started getting some stroking going and it sounded like kids in the bathroom started making noise. She got up and faced the bathroom door as I turned around with her still stroking it out. She stayed bent over while I hurried and squirted her full of salty sauce. I pulled out and she dripped on the floor. Then I threw the. 6 on the bed and let myself out. She had a hot body and tight poon but she wasn't into it at all. Anyway if you get a response from Shanell M on CL in Carrollton now you know what you're in for. BTW she emails from her real name and you can find info on her if you google it. She's 24 years old.

JayDogg90
02-07-18, 13:32
I went fishing in the craigslist pond placing an ad looking for sex with no condom. I had 3 real responses. I went with this girl at a hotel in Carrollton on 27. The phone pic she sent doesn't do her justice. She was young and slim with a smoking hot body. I knocked on her door and she opened it completely naked. Then she dimmed the lights and got on all fours on the bed. No sucky to get me going but she was hot enough that I was already ready to go. I tried to get it in but she was dry and tight so I had to use some spit lube to get it in. I started getting some stroking going and it sounded like kids in the bathroom started making noise. She got up and faced the bathroom door as I turned around with her still stroking it out. She stayed bent over while I hurried and squirted her full of salty sauce. I pulled out and she dripped on the floor. Then I threw the. 6 on the bed and let myself out. She had a hot body and tight poon but she wasn't into it at all. Anyway if you get a response from Shanell M on CL in Carrollton now you know what you're in for. BTW she emails from her real name and you can find info on her if you google it. She's 24 years old.How do you weed out all the fake replies? Put a number in the ad you post?

Roddee
02-07-18, 14:43
How do you weed out all the fake replies? Put a number in the ad you post?Yeah, I put one up and got 75 bot responses in an hour.

How about you just message me Shanell's number?

BigNeal
02-07-18, 16:47
I have seen her a couple times. She did a mutual nude mutual massage session with me. She let me DATY on her for a little while before she took matters in her own hands. Very nice massage, however very quite.I saw her recently for the first time. Though I'm not, maybe I gave off a popo vibe, who knows but she seemed to only want to do massage. I offered more cash and eventually convinced her to take off the top but wouldn't budge on the panties. Good massage and, actually very good hand ending after a good bit of convincing to even touch jr. Based on how kinda standoffish she was with me, I can't imagine her doing any more so props to Wally for the DATY. Paid 100/40 for a 1 hr (which was like maybe 45 minutes). No plans to return.

So, here's my question as I'm moving away from AMPs and more towards indy massage providers: Are there any indy girls in Atlanta who are attractive / good body, will do full nude, and give at least a half decent massage with a good ending? (hand is fine) I know that f I was looking to spend 2. 0+ per session, I'dh ave my pick but are there any that don't have the massage version of GPS?

Yes, I've RTFFd. Maybe I'm looking for a unicorn, or, maybe I should just move onto SA. Any thoughts?

BB Love
02-07-18, 19:25
How do you weed out all the fake replies? Put a number in the ad you post?I usually get a bunch of fake replies, but they are easy to spot. They usually sound like they were written by someone who speaks English as a second language. Also usually the real ones are short and sweet. Maybe just a pic and a few words. The fakes usually talk like they will fuck for free. Bitches ain't replying to my ad looking for bareback fucking with a picture of my dick wanting to play free.

DNicewitit
02-11-18, 23:02
I'm in the mood for some arroz y pollo. Anyone dine here before.

https://alligator.com.atlanta.escortbabylon.com/post/25874587/

http://khloesimoan.omgmaker.com/photos/

Barrytwins
02-20-18, 11:54
Okay guys. I have one for you on the west side in Austell.

She does it all for the right price.

60 hh /80 bare /120 for 3 holes.

120/ hr /150 bare /175 3 holes.

Petite black female. Great on her knees.

Message me for info.

I think she will do outcall for a little extra.

LightRoom76
02-20-18, 20:28
Does anyone has info on this one?

http://georgia.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/woodstock-incall-woodstock-incall-special-150-full-hour-erotic-massage-specialist-incall/91294567

Dtr3000
02-24-18, 09:42
Yeah, I put one up and got 75 bot responses in an hour.

How about you just message me Shanell's number?I want to see how good she looks in person.

AtlantaJay
02-27-18, 11:41
Does anyone has info on this one?

http://georgia.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/woodstock-incall-woodstock-incall-special-150-full-hour-erotic-massage-specialist-incall/91294567I have an interest too. Are the photos real or close enough? I am thinking of trying today.

Svtcobra
02-28-18, 07:29

Message me for info.

I think she will do outcall for a little extra.Please clear out your PMs, I'd like info on this one.

BodyToBodyBri
02-28-18, 13:33
She promises that you will be dissatisfied.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cas/d/sexy-red-w4m/6512956927.html

HobbyMan51
02-28-18, 14:10
She promises that you will be dissatisfied.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cas/d/sexy-red-w4m/6512956927.htmlFrom the looks of that face and that droopy boob I would have to agree with her. Fair warning!

BB Love
02-28-18, 19:37
I met a nice SSBBW by the name of Carol that lives in downtown Kennesaw on CL today. She isn't my type normally but she wrote a long message explaining how she loves the cock and how she was going to pleasure me. I went over, safe neighborhood (for a trailer park) and she greeted me butt naked at her front door. Her trailer had a bad smell in the living room but in her bedroom it smelled like incense. I placed the. 6 on the dresser and got butt naked and laid back. She licked and sucked my balls, alternating between BLS and licking up and down the dongle. When she got to the sucking she deep throated it like a pro, bringing me right to the edge then going back to the BLS. When she finally took me over the edge she swallowed every drop and thanked me. She has a pretty face, she is light skinned, and absolutely loves the D. She can host during school hours. Again, not my type and on the high end of the BJ price scale but a really pleasant experience overall. Digits for contributing members.

P.S. Barrytwins please share the Austell girl's digits if you get a chance.

PoeticMan1
03-01-18, 05:32
I met a nice SSBBW by the name of Carol that lives in downtown Kennesaw on CL today. She isn't my type normally but she wrote a long message explaining how she loves the cock and how she was going to pleasure me. I went over, safe neighborhood (for a trailer park) and she greeted me butt naked at her front door. Her trailer had a bad smell in the living room but in her bedroom it smelled like incense. I placed the. 6 on the dresser and got butt naked and laid back. She licked and sucked my balls, alternating between BLS and licking up and down the dongle. When she got to the sucking she deep throated it like a pro, bringing me right to the edge then going back to the BLS. When she finally took me over the edge she swallowed every drop and thanked me. She has a pretty face, she is light skinned, and absolutely loves the D. She can host during school hours. Again, not my type and on the high end of the BJ price scale but a really pleasant experience overall. Digits for contributing members.

P.S. Barrytwins please share the Austell girl's digits if you get a chance.If you would, DM those digits sir.

JesusPrice
03-01-18, 10:04

P.S. Barrytwins please share the Austell girl's digits if you get a chance.Saw her this morning had responded to her ad. Great attitude, great head. She's worth a return trip.

BKeeper
03-01-18, 13:15

P.S. Barrytwins please share the Austell girl's digits if you get a chance.As evidenced by my review and posts on Shelly (which reminds me, I need to post my recent visits). Please inbox me the info. Thanks.

Diznatz
03-01-18, 13:38

P.S. Barrytwins please share the Austell girl's digits if you get a chance.That's right in my area. DM me the contact info as well please! Thanks.

Will333
03-01-18, 15:25
So, here's my question as I'm moving away from AMPs and more towards indy massage providers: Are there any indy girls in Atlanta who are attractive / good body, will do full nude, and give at least a half decent massage with a good ending? (hand is fine) I know that f I was looking to spend 2. 0+ per session...Any thoughts?Look up Nani in the BP massage section. Takes her massage seriously, looks good nude, and takes the body rub portion of your time seriously. I think a full hour is $. 60. Great attitude.

Johnny Mapalo
03-01-18, 21:54
https://escortbabylon.net/#!/atlanta/post/9038485906/26076890/26076890

I should have never slam dunked Jordan two and a half weeks ago. Saw this chic first posting on craigslist like a month ago and shot her a text for her rates. I asked, "How much to slam dunk you" and she replied, "What's a slam dunk". Really? Surely your kidding me. I should have taken that as an early sign of mental retardation and dismissed her ass, but no.

How do you call yourself Jordan and make reference to Mr. Jumpman 23 himself and not even know what a freaking slam dunk is. Pfft. Ridiculous. I kindly explained to her what a slam dunk is and she seemed to genuinely not know what a slam dunk was. Pretty ridiculous. After that brief history quiz, she relayed her rates to me which seemed workable, but she also quoted "$35 extra for GFE".

WTF, is what I said to myself. What the hell does this craigslist chic know about GFE. I immediately figured this was some backpage pro and played along with it. She said that she was only available after 11 pm and was in a motel on Jimmy Carter. I don't usually play in motels after dark, so I just kept it moving.

A week and a half later when I was actually in the Norcross area late one evening, I thought about this chic and text to see if she was available. She said, "Yes after 11 pm" once more and I told her I could be there around that time. It was about 10 pm but I had some time to play with. She text me around 11 pm to see if I was still coming and I gave her the names of 2 infamous motels on Jimmy Carter and asked if she was at either one of them.

Just as my luck would have it, she was at one of those infamous motels. Oh boy. The motel where she was staying is the same motel I've been to numerous times in the past when the 40 qv Jimmy Carter chic's used to work there. It's a shady motel on top of a hill on Jimmy Carter. That would explain her quoting me $35 extra for GFE. That's the same thing the 40 qv Jimmy Carter chic's place in their ads, too. Just great.

This chic wanted $50 qv though, so I thought since she offers GFE for a little more maybe she's pretty good. Let's hope. I also googled her number and pics but came up with nothing. I never recalled seeing her on backpage with the $40 qv chic's at all, though. I figured she's just familiar with how they run business since she's in the same motel. Anyways, got to her motel some 15 minutes later and text her that I arrived.

She text me back with the room number immediately and up the stairs to her room I went. She never even asked me any police questions and all communications were done via text. What a day we're living in. I got up to her motel room, knocked on the door, and it was opened immediately by the same chic in the ad wearing a black Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan jersey. Wow, what a surprise.

I walked on into a semi-junky, dirty smoke-free room and said my greetings. She did the same as well while closing and locking the door behind me. That's always nice to see. I took one look around the room and noticed how cluttered it was, as if it was being lived-in. Hmm. There were a lot of household supplies all about the place.

She gots' ta' talking for a minute and I kind of jumped back in awe. This chic's got a deep as voice box that made me started looking her up and down and checking for that Adam's apple. She looks like a girl in her mid-20's, but got the voice of a full grown woman in her mid-40's. Yikes!! I looked over her thoroughly and could tell she was all woman but that voice box has too much bass in it. Eeekkk.

Anyways, after a few minutes of idle chat, I decided to hand her the bones. I was kind of undecided for a bit, but did it anyways. It was 50 bones for 15 minutes. She took the money in hand, then counted it, and placed it in a drawer full of condoms. Damn! I asked her why she has so many condoms and she replied, "Because I'm an escort". Ehh.

Didn't like the sound of that at all. She sounded really slutty and cheap the way she said it. She pulled one condom out of her drawer, placed it on the table, sat back in her chair, then lit up a cigarette and began to play around on her phone. WTF!! Are you kidding me? I was a bit in awe as I thought maybe this chic was trying to call a pimp or something.

I looked at her for a good minute and asked, "Are you waiting on me", and she just shrugged her shoulders. Heh? The environment just turned from hot to cold right after she got the funds. Oh boy. I wasn't liking the looks of this at all. I just decided to roll with it and strip all the way down to my boxers short with no help from her at all.

I looked over at her and she was still sitting there puffing on her Newport and playing around on her phone. Oh boy, again. I then asked if she was waiting on me to get completely naked and she once again shrugged her shoulders. Err. I got completely naked this time and she finally outted the cigarette in an ashtray full of cigarette butts and placed her phone down on the table, right after setting the 15 minute timer. Ridiculous.

I then sat down on the bed on my own accord as she walked over to me with her jersey still on. I asked if she was going to take her jersey off too and she did just that. Why did I have to ask? She took her jersey off to reveal a thin body that had some flaws, but was workable. First thing I noticed though was the full Bush she had between her legs. Hmm.

It was neat and trimmed though, so it wasn't anything that would have grossed me out. Her breastess's were B cups and semi-droopy with dark lines under them. Hmm. The dark lines almost looked like an incision scar from a boob job that went wrong. I don't know why she had such long dark lines under her breastess'es. I'd still label the girls as average, though.

Her stomach was flat with no stretch marks or any signs of child birth and her, it was a petite ass. It had some meat on it and was definitely sticking out there some with some light stress fractures on the sides. It complimented the rest of her petite body. After we were both in the buff, she got down on her knees below me on the dirty carpet stained floor, applied the thin cover to my flaccid cock with her hand, and gots' ta' sucking.

The sucking was kinda weak!! I didn't feel much of any suction and she didn't seem to interested in sucking. There was no ball play, chest rubbing or eye contact at all. Just a constant up and down bobbing and weaving motion. She bobbed and weaved me off for a good 3 minutes, then stopped to ask me if I wanted her to keep going.

I told her yes, since my cock was still at no mast. She continued to suck for like 2 more minutes before telling me she was ready. Ok. I wasn't ready though as I was only at half-mast at the time. I told her to get into doggie and that she did on all fours on the bed and awaited my arrival. I tried to enter her, but my half-mast Johnson was denied entry.

She seemed either too tight or too dry for entry. I went at it for a good minute before she told me to apply some lube that she had on the table. I applied the lube and tried to get back in, but this bish kept stiff backing me. Come on hoar, stop playing these effing games. She had her back to high in the air and her whole body was tense.

I kept telling her to loosen up and lower her back down further when she told me that I was her most difficult client. Gtfoh with that nonsense. This chic was starting to get on my fucking nerves. After my 3 minutes of trying to get in there and loosing my wits as well as my erection, I told her to get on her back for mish instead. She got on her back towards the middle of the bed and I had to tell her to scoot down further to the end of the bed.

Come on, you retard!! The chic was annoying as fuck. I tried to enter her with a softie in mish as she had both her eyes slammed shut with a cheap silly ass grin on her face. I wanted to slap that grin off her face oh so badly. I told her I needed some assistance to get in there, maybe some more mouth, and she just grabbed my Johnson and placed it at the opening of her vag. Really?

She kept her hand around my cock the whole time until I told her to please release my fucking cock. What a fucking retard!! You already know how this session was going. Fed up with her shenanigan's, I told her to just give me a hand job so I can get one off and get out asap. She got back down on the dirty floor before and started giving me a terrible covered hand job while telling me she never had so much problems with any of her clients. Right!

I almost felt as if this broad was deliberately antagonizing me. Hmm. 2 minutes into the weak ass covered head job, I asked if she could just remove the cover and do it bare. She sighed before removing the cover and carelessly flinging it on the floor while before bare hand jobbing me. I concentrated really hard while massaging her semi-droopy breastes'ss and managed to get a weak load off, miraculously.

As soon as I started to erupt, she just as soon stopped hand jacking me. She got some of my man juice on her hand and wiped it all off on my Johnson. What a dumb ass. Fucking retard! I quickly got up and asked her if she had anything to clean up with and she handed me some wipes. I cleaned up with the wipes as quickly as I could and started gathering my rags together.

She placed her jersey back on, then sat in her chair, lit up another cigarette and began to play around on her phone once more. A retard indeed. I got dressed and let myself out without her or I saying another word to each other. I closed the door behind me, thinking about it now I should have left that bish wide ass open, and left never, ever to return again. What a nightmare.

This was arguably the worse case of Dr. Jekkyl and Mr. Hyde that I've ever seen. The session and this chic's attitude was fucking pitiful. No wonder she's living and working out of a shit motel. I can't see her working with the 40 dollar crew either. Her attitude and service is just pitiful. She must have gotten fired on the first day. God awful.

She's now changed her phone number and pics and taken her sorriness over to Backpage. LOL. May God help those who spend their hard-earned money on this crack baby. Not me, not ever!! I'll give her a "6" in looks and a "2" in service. No way in hell. Stay the fuck Away!

ExecTranspo
03-02-18, 03:44

P.S. Barrytwins please share the Austell girl's digits if you get a chance.Can I get the info on this one?

Nationalchamp
03-02-18, 09:58

Message me for info.

I think she will do outcall for a little extra.Hi Barrytwins. Your inbox is full so would you mind pming me her digits.

Would love her info if you wouldn't mind passing them along. Been looking for a regular on my side of town and she sounds right in my wheelhouse. Is she petite thin or petite short? Both a bonus.

Thanks in advance.

Rookie1981
03-02-18, 15:36

P.S. Barrytwins please share the Austell girl's digits if you get a chance.I tried to link with Shelly today, we set a time but she said she had to cancel. No problem but to hear there is another one is awesome can you pm me her info.

PoeticMan1
03-02-18, 23:57
Guys, she is complaining about too many guys calling her. I'm not sure what the issue is but she isn't happy about it for whatever reason.

The Parrot
03-03-18, 17:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Merlin42
03-03-18, 23:18
Anyone else have trouble getting to Craigslist? I keep getting a message that says that my IP address is automatically blocked?

Son Of Anarchy
03-04-18, 08:52
Anyone else have trouble getting to Craigslist? I keep getting a message that says that my IP address is automatically blocked?I've noticed depending on what ISP you use it'll block you, usually when I go back to using my myoboke network it'll click right in.

Son Of Anarchy
03-04-18, 09:44
Hey guys you know I been a little MIA for a little bit cause I've been dealing strictly UTR for the most part but I felt like trying to get back out there and see what's going on and man the game has changed quit a bit with the changing of how BP is doing things but that don't mean much. I decided to pull a Craigslist scheme and get some new new. Alright so what I've known about using CL is that is fucking insane to get a real person unless you got a real cool getup.

So I posted an AD saying that I'm in Atlanta for a few days on business and looking for someone for some discreet action. It's all on the words, make yourself sound professional and all the office freaks come out the woodwork, so after getting a few bit responses I get hit up by a very attractive couple traveling to Atlanta. They shoot me some pics of themselves although the guy just wanted to watch me fuck his wife. She was about 5"9, athletic with these monster fucking tits, sexy brunette. So they let me know they are two hours out and they will get a room when they get to Atlanta and hit me up. Most of the time folks flake out and don't even hit you back. So I got my room for the entire weekend at the Embassy Suites. Check it the embassy suites offers a managers reception everyday between 530 and 730 pm where there is an open bar and you can drink all you can handle reasonably. (Imagine paying for your room and the liquor is included, perfect setup for a UTR who likes to get her drink on and it's all free now, of course she don't have to know that. She think you balling out treating her to an open bar, work the system good).

So I'm sitting at the bar and boom the email comes in and it's them. I invite them over to my room cause of course I don't want to have to leave afterwards and they meet me right at the bar where I "pretend" to get there drinks. This lady looked way better in person. I mean she couldn't be no more than 36,37 with a tight ass body and she was putting some of these young birds to shame. After a few more drinks she gives the signal she's ready to go to the room and we all head up. After getting in my room I put the college game on and she comes over to me and starts pulling and tugging all over me, wastes no time putting mr goodbar in her mouth. She's slobbing it down and talking about she don't know if she can fit all that cause it's thick. Apparently she is quit the size queen. She strips down naked and climbs on top and starts riding me straight BB. I didn't get any chance to do anything or say anything. She was right on top of me. I mean she was tight nd creamy and after about 15 minutes of head and about 10 minutes of riding she looks at her dude and asks him can I come in her and he nods and she starts riding harder and just the thought of it she caught me up and I blew and week worth of load in this lady, she kept going for a little bit. After she catches her breath like nothing happens she get dressed and he shakes my hand an leaves. Nothing more and nothing less.

So I spend my Friday night being a What they like to call a breeding bull to a hot wife and boy was it fun. That's only Friday. So I got the room till Sunday and of course I'm going through the my emails and deciphering the bullshit ads from the real and I catch a young 26 year old girl, says she works full time and going to law school and doesn't have time for a relationship but would like to get some dick on occasionn when I "come" to Atlanta. So she says she stays on Campbellton road and I shoot her the address to the hotel and she heads on over. We barely conversate once she's here and she tells me she is shy but really she was nothing to scream home about. She was thick and she was, cute with some decent c cup breast but you can tell she was a real submissive kind of lay. She basically just wanted to lay there and just let me break all her walls down. So I bent her over the couch and broker her back for about and hour. She cumming and it's running down her legs and I send her on her way. She's texting me like when you coming back to Atlanta and blah blah blah so yeah another UTR added to the list.

But this right here, this one has to be the best fuck of the weekend for me. I had a young chick respond. She said she stays on Washington road and wanted me to come over. I was trying to get her to come to me but she stated she wasn't mobile. I told her I'll call her Lyft but then she states she has a baby at home. So I oblige after a few texts. She asks for a pic and I send it to her but she don't want to send me a pic. So I get skeptical like oh this a mf dude or tranny playing around. She just sends me a pic of tits which juicy as hell. So I take the chance, I grab a redbull and head on over. When I get there she gives me the address and apartment immediately and I text I'm outside. The house is dark and she's like don't make too much noise I don't want you to wake my baby in the next room. I follow her to the room looking around to make sure this ain't no thug shit and she climbs right in the bed. I strip down and climb in the bed with her. She starts talking about she's from California and blah blah blah. While she talking I start rubbing on her body and she starts gyrating and moaning. So I get her down naked and she goes under the blanket and starts licking my balls and everything. She is all into it. You would think she hasn't had dick in a while. Funny thing is she's not bad looking at all. I guess she just didn't want to send me a pic because of privacy but I get her on her back and ease in. Not a protest from her at all. She starts creaming up really good and pulls her legs back so I can get real real deep in her. The pussy was tight, walls intact. Wetness all over all. I flipped her into a few positions and finally blew my load doggy in her. She arched her back up and pulled me in as to suck it all in. After a few minutes she wanted to go again which I'm surprised I pulled that off but gave her a nice good orgasm then she starts panting she's down. So I put my clothes on and tell her to lock the door and head out. I don't even get to the gate of the apartments before she texts me and asks if she will see me again. I let her know yeah next time I back in town, she then as what I want to do? I'm a little confused but I give her some nasty talk and she's like we could have done that now and tells me to come back. LOL. WTF! So I come back and fill her up with enough dick and nut I'm
Surprised she could take any more. She was a total glutton for punishment and let me have my complete way with her. I didn't get back to my room till about 130 am and I'm dead tired. Trying to secure me one more now before check out time but this was one for my history books. Craigslist loopholes.

StrockInBizkit
03-04-18, 11:43
Anyone else have trouble getting to Craigslist? I keep getting a message that says that my IP address is automatically blocked?Are you using any VPN? I have noticed that when I use VPN like PIA, craigslist seems to have blocked access through their IP range.

Rub101
03-05-18, 08:26
https://escortbabylon.net/#!/atlanta/post/9038485906/26076890/26076890

I should have never slam dunked Jordan two and a half weeks ago. Saw this chic first posting on craigslist like a month ago and shot her a text for her rates. I asked, "How much to slam dunk you" and she replied, "What's a slam dunk". Really? Surely your kidding me. I should have taken that as an early sign of mental retardation and dismissed her ass, but no.

How do you call yourself Jordan and make reference to Mr. Jumpman 23 himself and not even know what a freaking slam dunk is. Pfft. Ridiculous. I kindly explained to her what a slam dunk is and she seemed to genuinely not know what a slam dunk was. Pretty ridiculous. After that brief history quiz, she relayed her rates to me which seemed workable, but she also quoted "$35 extra for GFE".

WTF, is what I said to myself. What the hell does this craigslist chic know about GFE. I immediately figured this was some backpage pro and played along with it. She said that she was only available after 11 pm and was in a motel on Jimmy Carter. I don't usually play in motels after dark, so I just kept it moving.

A week and a half later when I was actually in the Norcross area late one evening, I thought about this chic and text to see if she was available. She said, "Yes after 11 pm" once more and I told her I could be there around that time. It was about 10 pm but I had some time to play with. She text me around 11 pm to see if I was still coming and I gave her the names of 2 infamous motels on Jimmy Carter and asked if she was at either one of them.

Just as my luck would have it, she was at one of those infamous motels. Oh boy. The motel where she was staying is the same motel I've been to numerous times in the past when the 40 qv Jimmy Carter chic's used to work there. It's a shady motel on top of a hill on Jimmy Carter. That would explain her quoting me $35 extra for GFE. That's the same thing the 40 qv Jimmy Carter chic's place in their ads, too. Just great.

This chic wanted $50 qv though, so I thought since she offers GFE for a little more maybe she's pretty good. Let's hope. I also googled her number and pics but came up with nothing. I never recalled seeing her on backpage with the $40 qv chic's at all, though. I figured she's just familiar with how they run business since she's in the same motel. Anyways, got to her motel some 15 minutes later and text her that I arrived.

She text me back with the room number immediately and up the stairs to her room I went. She never even asked me any police questions and all communications were done via text. What a day we're living in. I got up to her motel room, knocked on the door, and it was opened immediately by the same chic in the ad wearing a black Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan jersey. Wow, what a surprise.

I walked on into a semi-junky, dirty smoke-free room and said my greetings. She did the same as well while closing and locking the door behind me. That's always nice to see. I took one look around the room and noticed how cluttered it was, as if it was being lived-in. Hmm. There were a lot of household supplies all about the place.

She gots' ta' talking for a minute and I kind of jumped back in awe. This chic's got a deep as voice box that made me started looking her up and down and checking for that Adam's apple. She looks like a girl in her mid-20's, but got the voice of a full grown woman in her mid-40's. Yikes!! I looked over her thoroughly and could tell she was all woman but that voice box has too much bass in it. Eeekkk.

Anyways, after a few minutes of idle chat, I decided to hand her the bones. I was kind of undecided for a bit, but did it anyways. It was 50 bones for 15 minutes. She took the money in hand, then counted it, and placed it in a drawer full of condoms. Damn! I asked her why she has so many condoms and she replied, "Because I'm an escort". Ehh.

Didn't like the sound of that at all. She sounded really slutty and cheap the way she said it. She pulled one condom out of her drawer, placed it on the table, sat back in her chair, then lit up a cigarette and began to play around on her phone. WTF!! Are you kidding me? I was a bit in awe as I thought maybe this chic was trying to call a pimp or something.

I looked at her for a good minute and asked, "Are you waiting on me", and she just shrugged her shoulders. Heh? The environment just turned from hot to cold right after she got the funds. Oh boy. I wasn't liking the looks of this at all. I just decided to roll with it and strip all the way down to my boxers short with no help from her at all.

I looked over at her and she was still sitting there puffing on her Newport and playing around on her phone. Oh boy, again. I then asked if she was waiting on me to get completely naked and she once again shrugged her shoulders. Err. I got completely naked this time and she finally outted the cigarette in an ashtray full of cigarette butts and placed her phone down on the table, right after setting the 15 minute timer. Ridiculous.

I then sat down on the bed on my own accord as she walked over to me with her jersey still on. I asked if she was going to take her jersey off too and she did just that. Why did I have to ask? She took her jersey off to reveal a thin body that had some flaws, but was workable. First thing I noticed though was the full Bush she had between her legs. Hmm.

It was neat and trimmed though, so it wasn't anything that would have grossed me out. Her breastess's were B cups and semi-droopy with dark lines under them. Hmm. The dark lines almost looked like an incision scar from a boob job that went wrong. I don't know why she had such long dark lines under her breastess'es. I'd still label the girls as average, though.

Her stomach was flat with no stretch marks or any signs of child birth and her, it was a petite ass. It had some meat on it and was definitely sticking out there some with some light stress fractures on the sides. It complimented the rest of her petite body. After we were both in the buff, she got down on her knees below me on the dirty carpet stained floor, applied the thin cover to my flaccid cock with her hand, and gots' ta' sucking.

The sucking was kinda weak!! I didn't feel much of any suction and she didn't seem to interested in sucking. There was no ball play, chest rubbing or eye contact at all. Just a constant up and down bobbing and weaving motion. She bobbed and weaved me off for a good 3 minutes, then stopped to ask me if I wanted her to keep going.

I told her yes, since my cock was still at no mast. She continued to suck for like 2 more minutes before telling me she was ready. Ok. I wasn't ready though as I was only at half-mast at the time. I told her to get into doggie and that she did on all fours on the bed and awaited my arrival. I tried to enter her, but my half-mast Johnson was denied entry.

She seemed either too tight or too dry for entry. I went at it for a good minute before she told me to apply some lube that she had on the table. I applied the lube and tried to get back in, but this bish kept stiff backing me. Come on hoar, stop playing these effing games. She had her back to high in the air and her whole body was tense.

I kept telling her to loosen up and lower her back down further when she told me that I was her most difficult client. Gtfoh with that nonsense. This chic was starting to get on my fucking nerves. After my 3 minutes of trying to get in there and loosing my wits as well as my erection, I told her to get on her back for mish instead. She got on her back towards the middle of the bed and I had to tell her to scoot down further to the end of the bed.

Come on, you retard!! The chic was annoying as fuck. I tried to enter her with a softie in mish as she had both her eyes slammed shut with a cheap silly ass grin on her face. I wanted to slap that grin off her face oh so badly. I told her I needed some assistance to get in there, maybe some more mouth, and she just grabbed my Johnson and placed it at the opening of her vag. Really?

She kept her hand around my cock the whole time until I told her to please release my fucking cock. What a fucking retard!! You already know how this session was going. Fed up with her shenanigan's, I told her to just give me a hand job so I can get one off and get out asap. She got back down on the dirty floor before and started giving me a terrible covered hand job while telling me she never had so much problems with any of her clients. Right!

I almost felt as if this broad was deliberately antagonizing me. Hmm. 2 minutes into the weak ass covered head job, I asked if she could just remove the cover and do it bare. She sighed before removing the cover and carelessly flinging it on the floor while before bare hand jobbing me. I concentrated really hard while massaging her semi-droopy breastes'ss and managed to get a weak load off, miraculously.

As soon as I started to erupt, she just as soon stopped hand jacking me. She got some of my man juice on her hand and wiped it all off on my Johnson. What a dumb ass. Fucking retard! I quickly got up and asked her if she had anything to clean up with and she handed me some wipes. I cleaned up with the wipes as quickly as I could and started gathering my rags together.

She placed her jersey back on, then sat in her chair, lit up another cigarette and began to play around on her phone once more. A retard indeed. I got dressed and let myself out without her or I saying another word to each other. I closed the door behind me, thinking about it now I should have left that bish wide ass open, and left never, ever to return again. What a nightmare.

This was arguably the worse case of Dr. Jekkyl and Mr. Hyde that I've ever seen. The session and this chic's attitude was fucking pitiful. No wonder she's living and working out of a shit motel. I can't see her working with the 40 dollar crew either. Her attitude and service is just pitiful. She must have gotten fired on the first day. God awful.

She's now changed her phone number and pics and taken her sorriness over to Backpage. LOL. May God help those who spend their hard-earned money on this crack baby. Not me, not ever!! I'll give her a "6" in looks and a "2" in service. No way in hell. Stay the fuck Away!Win some and you lose some.

VanguardBandit
03-05-18, 12:43
Hey guys you know I been a little MIA for a little bit cause I've been dealing strictly UTR for the most part but I felt like trying to get back out there and see what's going on and man the game has changed quit a bit with the changing of how BP is doing things but that don't mean much. I decided to pull a Craigslist scheme and get some new new. Alright so what I've known about using CL is that is fucking insane to get a real person unless you got a real cool getup.

So I posted an AD saying that I'm in Atlanta for a few days on business and looking for someone for some discreet action. It's all on the words, make yourself sound professional and all the office freaks come out the woodwork, so after getting a few bit responses I get hit up by a very attractive couple traveling to Atlanta. They shoot me some pics of themselves although the guy just wanted to watch me fuck his wife. She was about 5"9, athletic with these monster fucking tits, sexy brunette. So they let me know they are two hours out and they will get a room when they get to Atlanta and hit me up. Most of the time folks flake out and don't even hit you back. So I got my room for the entire weekend at the Embassy Suites. Check it the embassy suites offers a managers reception everyday between 530 and 730 pm where there is an open bar and you can drink all you can handle reasonably. (Imagine paying for your room and the liquor is included, perfect setup for a UTR who likes to get her drink on and it's all free now, of course she don't have to know that. She think you balling out treating her to an open bar, work the system good).

So I'm sitting at the bar and boom the email comes in and it's them. I invite them over to my room cause of course I don't want to have to leave afterwards and they meet me right at the bar where I "pretend" to get there drinks. This lady looked way better in person. I mean she couldn't be no more than 36,37 with a tight ass body and she was putting some of these young birds to shame. After a few more drinks she gives the signal she's ready to go to the room and we all head up. After getting in my room I put the college game on and she comes over to me and starts pulling and tugging all over me, wastes no time putting mr goodbar in her mouth. She's slobbing it down and talking about she don't know if she can fit all that cause it's thick. Apparently she is quit the size queen. She strips down naked and climbs on top and starts riding me straight BB. I didn't get any chance to do anything or say anything. She was right on top of me. I mean she was tight nd creamy and after about 15 minutes of head and about 10 minutes of riding she looks at her dude and asks him can I come in her and he nods and she starts riding harder and just the thought of it she caught me up and I blew and week worth of load in this lady, she kept going for a little bit. After she catches her breath like nothing happens she get dressed and he shakes my hand an leaves. Nothing more and nothing less.

So I spend my Friday night being a What they like to call a breeding bull to a hot wife and boy was it fun. That's only Friday. So I got the room till Sunday and of course I'm going through the my emails and deciphering the bullshit ads from the real and I catch a young 26 year old girl, says she works full time and going to law school and doesn't have time for a relationship but would like to get some dick on occasionn when I "come" to Atlanta. So she says she stays on Campbellton road and I shoot her the address to the hotel and she heads on over. We barely conversate once she's here and she tells me she is shy but really she was nothing to scream home about. She was thick and she was, cute with some decent c cup breast but you can tell she was a real submissive kind of lay. She basically just wanted to lay there and just let me break all her walls down. So I bent her over the couch and broker her back for about and hour. She cumming and it's running down her legs and I send her on her way. She's texting me like when you coming back to Atlanta and blah blah blah so yeah another UTR added to the list.

But this right here, this one has to be the best fuck of the weekend for me. I had a young chick respond. She said she stays on Washington road and wanted me to come over. I was trying to get her to come to me but she stated she wasn't mobile. I told her I'll call her Lyft but then she states she has a baby at home. So I oblige after a few texts. She asks for a pic and I send it to her but she don't want to send me a pic. So I get skeptical like oh this a mf dude or tranny playing around. She just sends me a pic of tits which juicy as hell. So I take the chance, I grab a redbull and head on over. When I get there she gives me the address and apartment immediately and I text I'm outside. The house is dark and she's like don't make too much noise I don't want you to wake my baby in the next room. I follow her to the room looking around to make sure this ain't no thug shit and she climbs right in the bed. I strip down and climb in the bed with her. She starts talking about she's from California and blah blah blah. While she talking I start rubbing on her body and she starts gyrating and moaning. So I get her down naked and she goes under the blanket and starts licking my balls and everything. She is all into it. You would think she hasn't had dick in a while. Funny thing is she's not bad looking at all. I guess she just didn't want to send me a pic because of privacy but I get her on her back and ease in. Not a protest from her at all. She starts creaming up really good and pulls her legs back so I can get real real deep in her. The pussy was tight, walls intact. Wetness all over all. I flipped her into a few positions and finally blew my load doggy in her. She arched her back up and pulled me in as to suck it all in. After a few minutes she wanted to go again which I'm surprised I pulled that off but gave her a nice good orgasm then she starts panting she's down. So I put my clothes on and tell her to lock the door and head out. I don't even get to the gate of the apartments before she texts me and asks if she will see me again. I let her know yeah next time I back in town, she then as what I want to do? I'm a little confused but I give her some nasty talk and she's like we could have done that now and tells me to come back. LOL. WTF! So I come back and fill her up with enough dick and nut I'm
Surprised she could take any more. She was a total glutton for punishment and let me have my complete way with her. I didn't get back to my room till about 130 am and I'm dead tired. Trying to secure me one more now before check out time but this was one for my history books. Craigslist loopholes.Y'all dudes don't fuck around on here LOL. Fucking a girl in front of her cuck man? Going to a chick's place with no pics with a baby in the next goddam room? LOL, more power to ya tho, entertaining shit.

Diznatz
03-05-18, 12:51
Guys, she is complaining about too many guys calling her. I'm not sure what the issue is but she isn't happy about it for whatever reason.Haven't tried to reach out to her since the original poster mentioned she is only available during school hours. I guess she's a UTR and doesn't want the Kiddies (plus / or SO) to know.

AllHailChet
03-05-18, 23:24

Surprised she could take any more. She was a total glutton for punishment and let me have my complete way with her. I didn't get back to my room till about 130 am and I'm dead tired. Trying to secure me one more now before check out time but this was one for my history books. Craigslist loopholes.What kind of pictures did you put on your post?

Diznatz
03-06-18, 16:21
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cas/d/bbw-bj-w4m/6520859370.html

Assuming that's a genuine woman.

Pros:

Mask BJ.

No charge.

Cons:

What is she hiding under the mask?

Location is way on the other side of town.

Decisions, decisions.

WindRider270
03-06-18, 23:02
What kind of pictures did you put on your post?So I made a similar post as I was in town on business. I must have receive 30 responses, many asking "are you real" etc etc.

Is this a set up? I would appreciate help understand the pitfalls and traps that I need to watch out for.

DRickGiver5
03-07-18, 08:36
So I made a similar post as I was in town on business. I must have receive 30 responses, many asking "are you real" etc etc.

Is this a set up? I would appreciate help understand the pitfalls and traps that I need to watch out for.I doubt if you respond yes that you'll break any law or set yourself up. If they are trying to get you to "text" their gmail account then they are fake. Don't trust anyone trying to direct you to a gmail or another website. If they haven't already respond to the question and you'll definitely know in their next reply.

Son Of Anarchy
03-07-18, 10:21
I doubt if you respond yes that you'll break any law or set yourself up. If they are trying to get you to "text" their gmail account then they are fake. Don't trust anyone trying to direct you to a gmail or another website. If they haven't already respond to the question and you'll definitely know in their next reply.You can tell the bots. Cause they always say respond to some fake ass gmail address or the response makes no sense to your post. Like WTF does this have to do with that I asked? Going to post up a mock ad later this week for the bros to look at.

Son Of Anarchy
03-07-18, 10:22
What kind of pictures did you put on your post?I put a pick of me in a nice shirt and tie but blurred and darkened the face and a few pictures of my manhood at full salute. You know they are gluttons for BBC.

Teninchthri
03-07-18, 16:40
With a little patience and creativity.

They come out of the woodwork.

Good Job son!

I put a pick of me in a nice shirt and tie but blurred and darkened the face and a few pictures of my manhood at full salute. You know they are gluttons for BBC.

WindRider270
03-08-18, 11:06
I doubt if you respond yes that you'll break any law or set yourself up. If they are trying to get you to "text" their gmail account then they are fake. Don't trust anyone trying to direct you to a gmail or another website. If they haven't already respond to the question and you'll definitely know in their next reply.Your advice is dead on. I did not post a pic. Out of all the responses, only one communicated inside of Craigslist and did not try to redirect to some email account. She was a no go due to the traumatic effect on the eyes.

MalcolPrath
03-12-18, 15:03
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/carmen-w4m/6526790117.html

Have any of you seen this girl? I've seen her posts for the last few months with her constantly changing her kik and rebranding herself. It isn't really something I'm interested in, but I was curious if any of why'all had tried her out.

DeaBruce
03-12-18, 17:41

Have any of you seen this girl? I've seen her posts for the last few months with her constantly changing her kik and rebranding herself. It isn't really something I'm interested in, but I was curious if any of why'all had tried her out.Sent her a message on Kik, seemed pleasant enough, supplies a pic and said it was 80 hh. I didn't go in the end because she wasn't in a part of town I am too keen on.

Niteluvr
03-13-18, 18:20
Sent her a message on Kik, seemed pleasant enough, supplies a pic and said it was 80 hh. I didn't go in the end because she wasn't in a part of town I am too keen on.What exactly does she look like? Most midget ladies tend to be chunky.

JesusPrice
03-13-18, 22:23

Have any of you seen this girl? I've seen her posts for the last few months with her constantly changing her kik and rebranding herself. It isn't really something I'm interested in, but I was curious if any of why'all had tried her out.Saw her 60 roses.

Overall it was cool will not repeat.

She's so little she really can take dick well.

And I'm not into hurting folks.

So this was bucket list experience checked off.

Will333
03-16-18, 08:04
Was this Karmen? Yeah, she was nice enough but don't think she enjoyed it. Unless painful grimace is her sexy face. Nice face, but dry skin and flat tits. Some baby damage.

She travels with another small person and she said you can get both of them and they'll do each other.

I have a ph# for Karmen if any seniors want it. Don't know if she changes that as often as their Kik addresses.

Saw her 60 roses.

Overall it was cool will not repeat.

She's so little she really can take dick well.

And I'm not into hurting folks.

So this was bucket list experience checked off.

Will333
03-16-18, 08:07
What exactly does she look like? Most midget ladies tend to be chunky.Not skinny, but not as chunky as I expected. Maybe it's the lighting, but she's much darker than the picture she sends.

Will333
03-16-18, 08:11
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/hotttt-sensual-topless/6532363817.html

Traded a few texts, I show up at the address -- nice place between Ga Tech and Atlantic Station -- and she ghosts me. Hung around half an hour and left. Claimed massage and BJ for $.

Will333
03-16-18, 08:17
Your advice is dead on. I did not post a pic. Out of all the responses, only one communicated inside of Craigslist and did not try to redirect to some email account. She was a no go due to the traumatic effect on the eyes.I've experimented with a couple ads and ended up with a hundred or so bot emails. Pretty confident I had no real people.

If you can get it to work I applaud you.

Will333
03-16-18, 08:56
Guys, she is complaining about too many guys calling her. I'm not sure what the issue is but she isn't happy about it for whatever reason.I'd missed this discussion and just got around to texting her yesterday. She was very hostile. Guess I don't need that number anymore.

BKeeper
03-16-18, 17:41
Was this Karmen? Yeah, she was nice enough but don't think she enjoyed it. Unless painful grimace is her sexy face. Nice face, but dry skin and flat tits. Some baby damage.

She travels with another small person and she said you can get both of them and they'll do each other.

I have a ph# for Karmen if any seniors want it. Don't know if she changes that as often as their Kik addresses.PM me the info. Also what part of town does she hosts in? Went looking for ads, but, couldn't find any (Recent ones).

Johnny Mapalo
03-17-18, 16:06

Traded a few texts, I show up at the address -- nice place between Ga Tech and Atlantic Station -- and she ghosts me. Hung around half an hour and left. Claimed massage and BJ for $.I knew that chic was fake! She's been posting on backpage and craigslist for years with no reviews.

Bobo42
03-17-18, 18:30

Traded a few texts, I show up at the address -- nice place between Ga Tech and Atlantic Station -- and she ghosts me. Hung around half an hour and left. Claimed massage and BJ for $.I hit her up too. Slow response, and when I simply asked if the BJ was bbj out of curiosity, she got rude. Decided to skip.

DarkAngelXXX
03-20-18, 08:40
Hey, I've read a lot of your reviews on hear and they are always helpful for the most part.

Anyways I was just wondering if anyone has seen sno.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/play-with-pretty-sno-in-the/6536917368.html

GreeceMonkey
03-22-18, 22:22
Thanks to our political friends in DC.

FlowBB
03-22-18, 22:24
Looks like Craigslist shutdown this section of the site.

Zipper34
03-22-18, 22:53
Looks like Craigslist shutdown this section of the site.Yep already being talked about in another thread. Mixed feelings on this actually. Don't think there is much they can do to prevent sex trafficking but they probably got tired of hearing about how everybody was getting their ass robbed or killed when meeting of Craigslist as it is. I personaly partially blame people like that girl who I met two years ago off Craigslist who was robbing guys wit her boyfriend after tricking guys into thinking they were going to get to fuck her then suddenly rob them. Some people are just stupid.

Ozymandias
03-22-18, 23:00
Looks like Craigslist shutdown this section of the site.Yes, I have to assume BP will follow shortly, as well as pretty much anyplace US based.

Maybe the new HR will be subject to Constitutional challenge, but that's someday, not todayear old.

Teninchthri
03-22-18, 23:59
Of course I was being highly sarcastic and trying to suppress my extreme frustration! Thankfully I made some new friends VIA that outlet.

Long Live Craigslist! Fellas let's keep our eyes out for the next best thing agreed?

https://www.craigslist.org/about/FOSTA

Yes, I have to assume BP will follow shortly, as well as pretty much anyplace US based.

Maybe the new HR will be subject to Constitutional challenge, but that's someday, not todayear old.

Zipper34
03-23-18, 00:00
Yes, I have to assume BP will follow shortly, as well as pretty much anyplace US based.

Maybe the new HR will be subject to Constitutional challenge, but that's someday, not todayear old.Government just thinks the internet has helped sex traffickers which may or may not be true but there is nothing they can really do about that.

Peter Johnson
03-23-18, 01:53

Maybe the new HR will be subject to Constitutional challenge, but that's someday, not todayear old.Never mind BP. What about this site. I'm more concerned about this site and the Other one and similar.

Smyrnaguy1980
03-23-18, 02:33
It's truly a shame that grown ass folks can't even go online and look for casual encounters, dates, etc.

Since Craigslist is gone, is there anywhere else that might be worth looking into?

We aren't going anywhere.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds

Just saying,

A2

Zipper34
03-23-18, 06:04
Never mind BP. What about this site. I'm more concerned about this site and the Other one and similar.There will be too many things that will kill the bill if Trump does sign it. Very disappointed with everybody in D. C. Wasting time like this.

The Parrot
03-23-18, 08:17
It's truly a shame that grown ass folks can't even go online and look for casual encounters, dates, etc.

Since Craigslist is gone, is there anywhere else that might be worth looking into?

Just saying,

A2WTF, did this just happen overnight??

Craigslist was a gold mine for utrs, and low rate providers with good service.

Isodt
03-23-18, 08:27

Just saying,

A2Glad to hear it A2.

Jims2321
03-23-18, 10:02
There will be too many things that will kill the bill if Trump does sign it. Very disappointed with everybody in D. C. Wasting time like this.I suspect the ETF, ACLU and a bunch of other 1st amendment groups will be filing court challenges when and if it gets signed off by Trump. Might be a few months, but the effect will still be that CL and BP will not reopen their CE / Personal sections, but sites like this one will be fine.

Jim.

Just saying,

A2

WholeThang448
03-23-18, 16:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

IzodMartin
03-23-18, 19:47
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

Ren Man
03-24-18, 00:02
I have met so many civilians and had so much great sex through Craig's List. Nothing illegal at all. Just consenting adults having adult fun. I'm sure I'll always be able to find P4 P though this site and others, but where will I find those lonely married women looking for a daytime distraction? Or the over-sexed sl*ts looking for adventure? Or the college girls who have a thing for dominant older men? Shit.

Peter Johnson
03-24-18, 19:47
I have met so many civilians and had so much great sex through Craig's List. Nothing illegal at all. Just consenting adults having adult fun. I'm sure I'll always be able to find P4 P though this site and others, but where will I find those lonely married women looking for a daytime distraction? Or the over-sexed sl*ts looking for adventure? Or the college girls who have a thing for dominant older men? Shit.Yes it is absolutely tragic. I'm mostly over the hill and haven't gotten much action on CL the last few years, but easily banged 200+ women from there in the past. Most were "free", although some of the best were UTR P4 P that I managed to find. It is really sad for younger guys who won't have this excellent resource. And I had planned to post a few more ads again and perhaps make some more incredible memories, but is not meant to be.

Zipper34
03-24-18, 20:02
Yes it is absolutely tragic. I'm mostly over the hill and haven't gotten much action on CL the last few years, but easily banged 200+ women from there in the past. Most were "free", although some of the best were UTR P4 P that I managed to find. It is really sad for younger guys who won't have this excellent resource. And I had planned to post a few more ads again and perhaps make some more incredible memories, but is not meant to be.The government is going about all this the wrong way. Craigslist and other sites have jumped the gun though. This isn't even law yet. Don't people know that the President has to sign it, and if he doesn't then it gets sent back to Congress for the final decision? Surely people haven't forgotten that. Just saying.

Son Of Anarchy
03-25-18, 01:25
The government is going about all this the wrong way. Craigslist and other sites have jumped the gun though. This isn't even law yet. Don't people know that the President has to sign it, and if he doesn't then it gets sent back to Congress for the final decision? Surely people haven't forgotten that. Just saying.It definitely was a good run gentlemen, the government wants to limit our fun.

Zipper34
03-25-18, 02:22
It definitely was a good run gentlemen, the government wants to limit our fun.Not the whole government, just some of the government. It's complicated, LOL. The DOJ does not want this to happen and they will sue if it does become law. Again though, Backpage and Craigslist both along with all the other web sites that have taken suit already are being stupid as fuck. There is no reason to do what they did, that being the web sites that have already ceased operations. Craigslist didn't even have to pull their adult section when they were getting bad press that other time.

Wizard22
03-25-18, 11:08
Not the whole government, just some of the government. It's complicated, LOL. The DOJ does not want this to happen and they will sue if it does become law. Again though, Backpage and Craigslist both along with all the other web sites that have taken suit already are being stupid as fuck. There is no reason to do what they did, that being the web sites that have already ceased operations. Craigslist didn't even have to pull their adult section when they were getting bad press that other time.I suspect that they pulled the plug to give us a taste of what it will be like if the bill is signed, since people don't pay attention until they are affected. Unfortunately, there are political reasons to sign the bill- it appeals to the religous right and misguided feminists as well. Plus, we all know that the President does not shop for pussy in the same places that we do!

Aaron Hamlet
03-25-18, 14:07
But I got one left. She's been around for a few years. All bare, few rules, toss your salad, beat it up. Black, mid-late 20's, 5'7" 160+. Big tits and ass. No pics but accurate description. I'll trade her info for similar. PM.

ILegend
03-25-18, 14:29
I lost my virginity with crajglist!

ElPerron
03-25-18, 15:26
But I got one left. She's been around for a few years. All bare, few rules, toss your salad, beat it up. Black, mid-late 20's, 5'7" 160+. Big tits and ass. No pics but accurate description. I'll trade her info for similar. PM. your In box is full pm please.

WheresMyMule
03-26-18, 11:41
But I got one left. She's been around for a few years. All bare, few rules, toss your salad, beat it up. Black, mid-late 20's, 5'7" 160+. Big tits and ass. No pics but accurate description. I'll trade her info for similar. PM.Please pm me Aaron; I'd love to check her out man.

Thanks.

GreeceMonkey
03-26-18, 15:45
But I got one left. She's been around for a few years. All bare, few rules, toss your salad, beat it up. Black, mid-late 20's, 5'7" 160+. Big tits and ass. No pics but accurate description. I'll trade her info for similar. PM.I have 1 to trade.

GobMan
03-28-18, 04:45
Where does one go for anonymous hookups now....

WholeThang448
03-28-18, 05:30
But I got one left. She's been around for a few years. All bare, few rules, toss your salad, beat it up. Black, mid-late 20's, 5'7" 160+. Big tits and ass. No pics but accurate description. I'll trade her info for similar. PM.LOL I have one for you guys. I'll post.

Ronny770
03-30-18, 21:38
Sunrise 12-31-05 - Sunset 3-22-18.

TrillBoi69
04-01-18, 01:33
LOL I have one for you guys. I'll post.Send that info my way and does anyone have Destiny info she on the southside of town.

Ren Man
04-01-18, 20:01
Two weeks ago I was banging the hell out of a cute 26 years brunette Tech student who answered my ad looking for rough sex. Last week I banged a beautiful leggy blond Texas businesswoman who wanted some mischief while she was in an unfamiliar city. She also answered my CL ad.

Then they pulled the plug! Goddamn them. CLCE was the only place a fat, bald, old married man like me could find this sort of free action. On my game alone. I have had so much GREAT FREE sex from eager housewives, college students, married women, lonely singles looking for kink, etc. Some were homely. Some were BBWs, but WAY MORE than you'd ever expect were stunning sexy women. And all of them were TOTALLY into it!

Yeah, I've got a few regulars I'll keep seeing, until they move away, or decide to stick with monogamy for while -.

I will keep looking for a new spot for this sort of action, but so far I haven't found anywhere that doesn't require some sort of profile, or fee, or whatever. The beauty of CL was it's complete anonymity.

If any of you know of a source for this sort of thing, please share!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-eulogy-for-craigslists-casual-encounters-and-all-the-sex-i-found-there_us_5ab52083e4b0decad04989ab?ncid=engmodushpmg00000006

Peter Johnson
04-01-18, 22:09
Two weeks ago I was banging the hell out of a cute 26 years brunette Tech student who answered my ad looking for rough sex. Last week I banged a beautiful leggy blond Texas businesswoman who wanted some mischief while she was in an unfamiliar city. She also answered my CL ad.

Then they pulled the plug! Goddamn them. CLCE was the only place a fat, bald, old married man like me could find this sort of free action. On my game alone. I have had so much GREAT FREE sex from eager housewives, college students, married women, lonely singles looking for kink, etc. Some were homely. Some were BBWs, but WAY MORE than you'd ever expect were stunning sexy women. And all of them were TOTALLY into it!

Yeah, I've got a few regulars I'll keep seeing, until they move away, or decide to stick with monogamy for while -.

I will keep looking for a new spot for this sort of action, but so far I haven't found anywhere that doesn't require some sort of profile, or fee, or whatever. The beauty of CL was it's complete anonymity.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-eulogy-for-craigslists-casual-encounters-and-all-the-sex-i-found-there_us_5ab52083e4b0decad04989ab?ncid=engmodushpmg00000006I think it will take years and years for another site to build up that kind of prescience and traffic unless something comes along and advertises heavily. And won't be in the USA because of that goofy new law. Someone below was talking about maybe someday a blockchain based site could work, but then it's very easy to game those sites and spam them and make them essentially worthless. CL worked fairly well, although far from perfectly. For many months, every ad I posted was flagged and removed until they changed something and I could get them to go through. It's just so sad and the world is a darker, lonelier, and less juicy place now.

Zipper34
04-01-18, 22:33
I think it will take years and years for another site to build up that kind of prescience and traffic unless something comes along and advertises heavily. And won't be in the USA because of that goofy new law. Someone below was talking about maybe someday a blockchain based site could work, but then it's very easy to game those sites and spam them and make them essentially worthless. CL worked fairly well, although far from perfectly. For many months, every ad I posted was flagged and removed until they changed something and I could get them to go through. It's just so sad and the world is a darker, lonelier, and less juicy place now.Craigslist didn't have to take down their adult section back in 2010. They didn't have to pull the personal ads either. What's going to happen is the bill will be challenged if and when it does become law and it will die quickly.

JWSouth
04-02-18, 09:57

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-eulogy-for-craigslists-casual-encounters-and-all-the-sex-i-found-there_us_5ab52083e4b0decad04989ab?ncid=engmodushpmg00000006For me at least is: how the hell you manage to get any pulls off of CL?! Been trying for years, nothing but gays trying to convince me to switch hit LOL. Is it a location thing (I live OTP)? Or is it some magical game in the ad that you've cracked? Or is it more that the women looking for a CL hookup are also looking for a porn star sized cock, and us average Joe's don't fit the bill?

Ren Man
04-02-18, 10:34
For me at least is: how the hell you manage to get any pulls off of CL?! Been trying for years, nothing but gays trying to convince me to switch hit LOL. Is it a location thing (I live OTP)? Or is it some magical game in the ad that you've cracked? Or is it more that the women looking for a CL hookup are also looking for a porn star sized cock, and us average Joe's don't fit the bill?I guess it doesn't matter if I give away my tricks now - 1st off, I didn't answer ads, I placed my own. Most of the ads I placed were mm4 w. That seemed to attract the most sexually open women. Part of the deal was I had to see them myself first, then IF they pleased me (a lot of these women loved that dominant angle) I would set up a mmf threesome or maybe a gangbang for them. A number of guys here were lucky enough to get invites to these occasional events. But frankly, most were just fine with me alone.

The real trick, as I was told many times, is that they could tell by the way I wrote that I "got it" - I used proper English, I treated them respectfully, even when telling them how I was going to abuse them and make them into my fucktoy. I always brought up "consent" & "safe words". I could also show them REAL pics of REAL women having fun with me and my friends, so they knew I wasn't BSing (there was a lot of BS there, for the women too).

So yeah, I'm going to miss the hell out of it.

Peter Johnson
04-02-18, 15:36
I guess it doesn't matter if I give away my tricks now - 1st off, I didn't answer ads, I placed my own. Most of the ads I placed were mm4 w. That seemed to attract the most sexually open women. Part of the deal was I had to see them myself first, then IF they pleased me (a lot of these women loved that dominant angle) I would set up a mmf threesome or maybe a gangbang for them. A number of guys here were lucky enough to get invites to these occasional events. But frankly, most were just fine with me alone.

So yeah, I'm going to miss the hell out of it.Very nice angle and strategy there. I hope that somehow CL does bring back the personals in the future and would love to try it again. I haven't been active on there for several years and wondering if everyone moved over to Tinder and similar since I had my glory days from around 2009 to 2012.

Johnny Mapalo
04-02-18, 15:51
I guess it doesn't matter if I give away my tricks now - 1st off, I didn't answer ads, I placed my own. Most of the ads I placed were mm4 w. That seemed to attract the most sexually open women. Part of the deal was I had to see them myself first, then IF they pleased me (a lot of these women loved that dominant angle) I would set up a mmf threesome or maybe a gangbang for them. A number of guys here were lucky enough to get invites to these occasional events. But frankly, most were just fine with me alone.

The real trick, as I was told many times, is that they could tell by the way I wrote that I "got it" - I used proper English, I treated them respectfully, even when telling them how I was going to abuse them and make them into my fucktoy. I always brought up "consent" & "safe words". I could also show them REAL pics of REAL women having fun with me and my friends, so they knew I wasn't BSing (there was a lot of BS there, for the women too).

So yeah, I'm going to miss the hell out of it.

Very nice angle and strategy there. I hope that somehow CL does bring back the personals in the future and would love to try it again. I haven't been active on there for several years and wondering if everyone moved over to Tinder and similar since I had my glory days from around 2009 to 2012.LOL. Mr. Ren Man. You are a slickster indeed. LOL. You waited until craigslist closed down to let everyone know how you were really successful. You posted on "mm4 w" mainly instead of "m4 w" which everyone and their mama thought you were placing ads on. No wonder you had so much success. Chic's who are the freakiest would be inclined to look throught the mm4 w ads instead of the penus pic filled m4 w ads. Glad you finally let us know your secret AFTER craigslist closed down. Just like your typical take and don't give members on here. Some of you guys on here are some special characters. LOL.

BKeeper
04-02-18, 17:08
Send that info my way and does anyone have Destiny info she on the southside of town.I believe this is whom you're looking for.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/770-800-1679/35640361

WholeThang and Aaron, please on me info too, thanks!

IronSheik1776
04-02-18, 22:26
But I got one left. She's been around for a few years. All bare, few rules, toss your salad, beat it up. Black, mid-late 20's, 5'7" 160+. Big tits and ass. No pics but accurate description. I'll trade her info for similar. PM.Inbox me and we can trade if you want.

TrillBoi69
04-03-18, 03:13
I believe this is whom you're looking for.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/770-800-1679/35640361

WholeThang and Aaron, please on me info too, thanks!Thanks BKeeper I heard from some post on here she is open to a lot, even rimming so am going to pull the trigger on this one wish me luck.

Ren Man
04-03-18, 09:50
LOL. Mr. Ren Man. You are a slickster indeed. LOL. You waited until craigslist closed down to let everyone know how you were really successful. You posted on "mm4 w" mainly instead of "m4 w" which everyone and their mama thought you were placing ads on. No wonder you had so much success. Chic's who are the freakiest would be inclined to look throught the mm4 w ads instead of the penus pic filled m4 w ads. Glad you finally let us know your secret AFTER craigslist closed down. Just like your typical take and don't give members on here. Some of you guys on here are some special characters. LOL.The reason mm4 w worked so well is that so few guys were doing it! If I'd shared that trick, all of you SOBs would be trying it and crowding the field! But seriously, I was willing and able to deliver on the two-or-more guy fantasy (and did so many times, thanks to a few trustworthy friends). Rather than sharing the info, I simply shared the women!

Zipper34
04-03-18, 10:49
The reason mm4 w worked so well is that so few guys were doing it! If I'd shared that trick, all of you SOBs would be trying it and crowding the field! But seriously, I was willing and able to deliver on the two-or-more guy fantasy (and did so many times, thanks to a few trustworthy friends). Rather than sharing the info, I simply shared the women!You actually did tell us to do that and it did work a few times for me but I still got mostly fakes.

Sgt Soros
04-03-18, 13:01
The reason mm4 w worked so well is that so few guys were doing it! If I'd shared that trick, all of you SOBs would be trying it and crowding the field! But seriously, I was willing and able to deliver on the two-or-more guy fantasy (and did so many times, thanks to a few trustworthy friends). Rather than sharing the info, I simply shared the women!I probably would have done the same, you found a niche market of horny ladies and exploited it. Good for you. LOL.

Niteluvr
04-03-18, 14:18
The reason mm4 w worked so well is that so few guys were doing it! If I'd shared that trick, all of you SOBs would be trying it and crowding the field! But seriously, I was willing and able to deliver on the two-or-more guy fantasy (and did so many times, thanks to a few trustworthy friends). Rather than sharing the info, I simply shared the women!You're one sneaky devil! I would never have thought that placing an ad in the MM4 W section would work unless the woman had a weird rape fantasy or something, which I'm not into anyway. Can't say I would've shared my strategy either on that venue and I'm sure your crafty self will find a new way to bang horny civilian women.

Kingmaletx
04-03-18, 22:57
That MMW trick is priceless!

However, about 7 years ago on reddit somebody shared a post of how he got plenty of women on there. He put on a sample post and it was an eye opener. I used to post short ads and well, lot of spam and fakes. After doing an ad like the one the redditor shared, got a lot of more responses and meetups. What I realized is that plenty of 'normal' women on CL looking for that "understanding" dude. You can still use a similar post on dating sites and women will come. I got limited playability time nowadays, but still getting responses when I put a profile with the same tone on dating sites. CL might be dead, but dating sites aren't. Back then people copied the ad verbatim. If you can't write like that, head to fiverr and find an erotic female writer who can "think" how women think and can craft another fish netting ad. :D

Clean, handsome and charming younger guy for foxy female (27).

Description: I've been single for a while now and I really miss the soft touch of a woman. There's no true substitute for the intimacy reached through sex in a long term relationship, but too long without the touch of another person makes me crazy. I'm a young, fit, sane, charming and professional guy looking for a lady to spend some quality time with. I'd like for us to meet somewhere in public (possibly for a drink, or maybe a walk), get to know each other a little, and if we feel some chemistry then go back to my place or yours for a little quality time in the bedroom. I'll spoil you rotten and make you feel so sexy. I'll respect any and all boundaries you set. I just want to take the edge of some of that loneliness that sets in from being single for too long. My pic for yours.

Chaparrolo
04-04-18, 00:16
The reason mm4 w worked so well is that so few guys were doing it! If I'd shared that trick, all of you SOBs would be trying it and crowding the field! But seriously, I was willing and able to deliver on the two-or-more guy fantasy (and did so many times, thanks to a few trustworthy friends). Rather than sharing the info, I simply shared the women!These are reasons enough why I barely share my good experiences! Only Real trusted ones.

NickyMassage
04-06-18, 12:30
Has anyone had a massage by Jia in Suwanee. Maybe I'm late to the party. She advertises on Craigslist under therapeutic massage by Jia. She has a nice office and it's very private. She had a heated massage table that I loved!! And she was very sweet but a little shy or scary it seemed. Maybe because it was my first time. Super legit massage. Draped the entire time. But the massage was actually great to me so I wasn't even mad that there was no happy ending in sight. Just wondering if anyone else has become a regular of hers and if so. Is there more to be had? I would definitely recommend her for a straight massage and she is the only masseuse and it's only one massage room so very private: and she looks nice as well!

Killakill
04-06-18, 13:39
Looks like CL isn't allowing new massage posts. Hasn't been updated since yesterday.

Beldaws
04-06-18, 14:52
And it looks like they deleted most of the old posts. Only two pages of ads left. I doubt they will totally disable the section but they will probably have higher ad standards going forward.

Looks like CL isn't allowing new massage posts. Hasn't been updated since yesterday.

HobbyMan51
04-06-18, 15:39
And it looks like they deleted most of the old posts. Only two pages of ads left. I doubt they will totally disable the section but they will probably have higher ad standards going forward.Are we witnessing a new ice age of puritanism? Only time will tell. The hypocrisy and contradiction of sexual opportunities coming under assault amidst a society inundated with all types of sexual innuendo in all types of media and social media is both infuriating and insulting. The continuing psychosis of this country is truly astounding.

WholeThang448
04-06-18, 20:47
Dreamed with this lovely lady before they shut CL down. Safe incall off thorton rd. When I texted her for rates. She asked what did I have. So I say 40 and she says come on LOL. So I get there and notice that's she's a chic from tagged.com I had her number but never could get to her. She always was either busy or trying to stay the night. I don't do over nights. Now I see why she's so busy.

She didn't even notice who I was.

She looks exactly like the pics. Thicker than a Sunday newspaper. The pierced breasteses were nice and stood on thier own. This chic was scared to show them because she don't think they look good. Just enough ass to fill both hands. Daty is on the menu for you freaks. The CBJ was good with lots of spit, suction, and will finish you if you don't stop. I told her I was ready and I guess I was moving too slow because she started BJ again. The gina was tight, hot, and wet. Perfect throwback, moans, and sexy faces. She smelled great the whole time. See pics below.

Performance 10.

Looks 8.

Repeat yes.

Zipper34
04-07-18, 00:35
And it looks like they deleted most of the old posts. Only two pages of ads left. I doubt they will totally disable the section but they will probably have higher ad standards going forward.They totally deleted the section. Just checked. I'm not sure what they are doing but this is really going overboard.

MikeAsEscorts
04-07-18, 07:36
Are we witnessing a new ice age of puritanism? Only time will tell. The hypocrisy and contradiction of sexual opportunities coming under assault amidst a society inundated with all types of sexual innuendo in all types of media and social media is both infuriating and insulting. The continuing psychosis of this country is truly astounding.They want more people working, that's all.

WholeThang448
04-07-18, 12:04
They want more people working, that's all.They want $. If it's tax free they find a way to stop it.

Trojano
04-07-18, 12:12
I'm just curious as to what stops massage providers from posting in the "skilled trade", or "beauty", or "small biz" sections of CL. I don't imagine CL has staff to screen out all those postings individually. Further, it seems that one way to put the nanny-state on the spot is for a psuedo-posting protocol to develop. Something like "handyman" postings that, for those that know, are really about handies for men, or "positions offered" postings that are really about positions like K9, 69,etc. Hard to imagine the gument going after a site over coded postings that no site owner could possibly be expected to screen.

Any thoughts?

GobMan
04-07-18, 14:28
I'm just curious as to what stops massage providers from posting in the "skilled trade", or "beauty", or "small biz" sections of CL. I don't imagine CL has staff to screen out all those postings individually. Further, it seems that one way to put the nanny-state on the spot is for a psuedo-posting protocol to develop. Something like "handyman" postings that, for those that know, are really about handies for men, or "positions offered" postings that are really about positions like K9, 69,etc. Hard to imagine the gument going after a site over coded postings that no site owner could possibly be expected to screen.

Any thoughts?They probably would get flagged to hell.

TrillBoi69
04-09-18, 03:49
Man whole thang we need more reviews like this post since all the good sites are getting shutdown.

You really need to look at what you just wrote. Good sites?

A2

Alin Srq
04-09-18, 16:23
I saw this posted in the creative seduction.

atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/crs/d/adult-lifestyle-club/6553440391.html

Anyone near griffin willing to go check out a cat house?

Al.

Delta Flier
04-09-18, 22:09
Man, time sure does fly when you're having fun. I've been tricking for ATL poon on the internet since 2005. I've been below the radar for a long time but had to pop my head in for this. The memories!

I mean I was never one for he SW scene but what are the alternatives? I suspect sites such as Tagged and POF will "blow up"again?

Waldo57
04-09-18, 22:19
It's an end of an era to the worlds oldest profession. Times have changed. R. I. P. For paying for it. People of the future will wonder what it was like.

Zipper34
04-10-18, 02:43
Everything is going to be back to normal sooner than later. Craigslist will put the personals, therapeutic, and adult sections back on Craigslist when the Fosta Bill fails. The executives of Backpage will get off and I bet Backpage will be back. Government is way over their heads with this and may not realize it yet.

HobbyMan51
04-10-18, 07:54
It's an end of an era to the worlds oldest profession. Times have changed. R. I. P. For paying for it. People of the future will wonder what it was like.I understand your frustration but I think your assertion is a bit premature. People have been paying for sex since Adam and Eve and it's not going to stop now just because of the current gub'mint stupidity. These sites will find a way around this and may even return to what we know is familiar once the gub'mint's actions are thrown out of court.

Johnny Mapalo
04-10-18, 11:43
Dreamed with this lovely lady before they shut CL down. Safe incall off thorton rd. When I texted her for rates. She asked what did I have. So I say 40 and she says come on LOL. So I get there and notice that's she's a chic from tagged.com I had her number but never could get to her. She always was either busy or trying to stay the night. I don't do over nights. Now I see why she's so busy.

She didn't even notice who I was.

She looks exactly like the pics. Thicker than a Sunday newspaper. The pierced breasteses were nice and stood on thier own. This chic was scared to show them because she don't think they look good. Just enough ass to fill both hands. Daty is on the menu for you freaks. The CBJ was good with lots of spit, suction, and will finish you if you don't stop. I told her I was ready and I guess I was moving too slow because she started BJ again. The gina was tight, hot, and wet. Perfect throwback, moans, and sexy faces. She smelled great the whole time. See pics below.

Performance 10.

Looks 8.

Repeat yes.I'm surprised she's doing full service. I text her like a month ago or so, for her massage rates since she had the ad up for a massage. She quoted me $90 for 30 minutes topless only. Pfft. Ok. Then told me she does a 4 handed massage with some fat BBW chic for $200. Pfftt. Ok. Not!! I bypassed that garbage. I never knew she did full service. How much was the bill? $150? LOL.

They want $. If it's tax free they find a way to stop it.Exactly, that's the same conclusion I came up with in my Rants and Rave thread. I remember when I first started my website like 10 years ago. The government was trying to find a way to tax revenue for internet sales but couldn't get it regulated. They do it for sites like ebay and commercial sites, but I don't think they could have done it with backpage. The adults section was a million dollar business by itself. Backpage execs made a killing off charging for escort and personal ads. They took it a step further by having people pay for ads which were free on craigslist. I think in the future, backpage will base their company overseas, so they wouldn't be subject to American yankee laws. They should have been done that.

Ozymandias
04-10-18, 11:48
It's an end of an era to the worlds oldest profession. Times have changed. R. I. P. For paying for it. People of the future will wonder what it was like.No, no; the Internet is poised on the edge of a seismic shift to distributed computing and services / applications as cryptoassets. With technologies like Monero's ring signatures, Zcash's zero knowledge proofs, etc, etc, it's going to be game / match to "the people" again, at least for a little while.

It's largely a matter of people catching up to technological innovation.

Sex may even be a driver of the technology!

O.

Edawg5
04-10-18, 12:40
No, no; the Internet is poised on the edge of a seismic shift to distributed computing and services / applications as cryptoassets. With technologies like Monero's ring signatures, Zcash's zero knowledge proofs, etc, etc, it's going to be game / match to "the people" again, at least for a little while.

It's largely a matter of people catching up to technological innovation.

Sex may even be a driver of the technology!

O.This is actually a shame. Prohibition forcing prostitution deeper underground will likely have the net effect of making it more difficult to combat actual trafficking and abuse of minors. Nobody wants that.

Ozymandias
04-10-18, 23:31
This is actually a shame. Prohibition forcing prostitution deeper underground will likely have the net effect of making it more difficult to combat actual trafficking and abuse of minors. Nobody wants that.A forward-thinking solution would be to provide the hobby community itself with the tools to identify and combat trafficking. Imagine that!

Or. Hold on to your seat. Even legalization might become necessaryear old.

Mpduration
05-20-18, 16:20
CL replacements.

http://Altpages.Ch

doublelist.com

Niteluvr
05-21-18, 07:19
CL replacements.

http://Altpages.Ch

doublelist.comThanks for posting that. Alt doesn't have much in the massage and body rub sections but hopefully it will increase.

MythTery
05-24-18, 11:05
A lot of fake ads but there are a few gems in here. Pretty much how craigslist was like.

https://cityxguide.com/

JesusPrice
06-01-18, 07:31
A lot of fake ads but there are a few gems in here. Pretty much how craigslist was like.

https://cityxguide.com/There are some hidden gems on there.

RajRj
06-02-18, 12:33
Ok guys.

The third party people who used to run the ads on backpage have their own site. Dunno, how I got their message. They mostly have asian ads they do have some old regulars from backpage as well.

adlist24.com

Enjoy!

ExecTranspo
06-02-18, 13:59
https://escortbabylon.net Is cool. The girls can now delete bad comments about them so ya got to sis out the gems. They're there tho. Cool former spinner that gained 10-15 lbs is Sasha. Young white chick. Doesn't do qv's but is worth $100 or so for the HH. She may quote you $150 for the HH. She's got a few guys that pay that. https://escortbabylon.net/#atlanta / post /4043438255/19929569/19809046.

Https: escortbabylon. Net / atlanta / post /4043438255/19929569/19809046.

GirdedLoins
06-05-18, 15:47
https://escortbabylon.net Is cool. The girls can now delete bad comments about them so ya got to sis out the gems. They're there tho. Cool former spinner that gained 10-15 lbs is Sasha. Young white chick. Doesn't do qv's but is worth $100 or so for the HH. She may quote you $150 for the HH. She's got a few guys that pay that. https://escortbabylon.net/#atlanta / post /4043438255/19929569/19809046.

Https: escortbabylon. Net / atlanta / post /4043438255/19929569/19809046.I saw this earlier today as well. With the downtime, we may have to wait and see who is still active. A lot of the ladies have not posted since March / April!

Diznatz
07-02-18, 17:52
Sooo, thanks Johnny again. I Kiked her. Heck if I know the term. I just installed the app last month. She responded a day or two later and I made my way to a mid range notel in Marietta. She doesn't look like the pics, but the tatas on this one are real. Boring face. Not pretty or ugly. She was just there. I came to see her swallow a load. Started out just like Johnny. However, she made it 3/4 of the way down instead of half. She must have liked me more than Johnny. Haha. I don't frequent CL. I'm more on the BBBJ and BBFS stream. Soooo, I decided to skip the kids taking a throat dive. I asked for full and she said 35 more. I countered with 20. She tried to negotiate to 30. I informed her all I had was a 20. So 20 it was. She quickly asked if I had a cover. Nope. . . Can we go without? Per usual she said " just this once ". Pulled out the 20 as she pulled down her pants and I went to work. She was enjoying it a little too much for me to be the one paying. So I suggested a move to the bed and some more dome. She ended up catching a load in her mouth and wanted to go again. Unfortunately, I had stuff to do and bounced.

Drops mic and. . . Wait, I already have a revisit set for tomorrow. . . Exit center stage running through the audience screaming Anarchy, Anarchy, Anarchy.Laurel Michelle is robbing folks now! I had seen her once before and had a decent time. BBBJ, bfs, and cip for 60 bones. She kiked me a couple of times but I couldn't make it to see her. Finally set something up for today and she tells me she gets off work at 4. Head over to the notel on Windy Hill for the meetup and wait for her to arrive. She arrives and meets me at the stairwell saying she needs to pay for the room first. I know, I know. Never hand then anything before you're in the room. I gave her half the bones and she tells me to wait upstairs outside her room. Went up the stairs and went to the side over the entrance and office. Saw her heading right out the entrance and up the hill towards Target. Jumped into my car to follow and saw her walking with her pimp. Pulled up to then and she covered her face with her umbrella while her pimp acted all swole. I didn't see any good outcomes there in broad daylight with traffic passing by so I decided to chalk it up to the game. From now on, it doesn't matter how many times I've seen someone I will not hand over the hard earned scraps before we're in the room!

GirdedLoins
07-02-18, 18:55
Laurel Michelle is robbing folks now! I had seen her once before and had a decent time. BBBJ, bfs, and cip for 60 bones. She kiked me a couple of times but I couldn't make it to see her. Finally set something up for today and she tells me she gets off work at 4. Head over to the notel on Windy Hill for the meetup and wait for her to arrive. She arrives and meets me at the stairwell saying she needs to pay for the room first. I know, I know. Never hand then anything before you're in the room. I gave her half the bones and she tells me to wait upstairs outside her room. Went up the stairs and went to the side over the entrance and office. Saw her heading right out the entrance and up the hill towards Target. Jumped into my car to follow and saw her walking with her pimp. Pulled up to then and she covered her face with her umbrella while her pimp acted all swole. I didn't see any good outcomes there in broad daylight with traffic passing by so I decided to chalk it up to the game. From now on, it doesn't matter how many times I've seen someone I will not hand over the hard earned scraps before we're in the room!Hey, it happened to me the last time I scheduled with Heather. We've seen each other many times and she has needed to pay for the room before, so I thought nothing of it. She even gave me the "key" to the room. While I sat there, she bailed on me. Lesson learned.

Diznatz
07-03-18, 08:43
Hey, it happened to me the last time I scheduled with Heather. We've seen each other many times and she has needed to pay for the room before, so I thought nothing of it. She even gave me the "key" to the room. While I sat there, she bailed on me. Lesson learned.Not the famous Heather my pleasure was it? I'd been wanting to see her but she seems to have retired or something. That sucks if it is her!

GirdedLoins
07-03-18, 09:33
Not the famous Heather my pleasure was it? I'd been wanting to see her but she seems to have retired or something. That sucks if it is her!It was indeed the same Heather. I was truly shocked as well, especially because of all the fun times we had. I think she is spending some time out West, but has not retired.

JesusPrice
07-05-18, 00:13
Laurel Michelle is robbing folks now! I had seen her once before and had a decent time. BBBJ, bfs, and cip for 60 bones. She kiked me a couple of times but I couldn't make it to see her. Finally set something up for today and she tells me she gets off work at 4. Head over to the notel on Windy Hill for the meetup and wait for her to arrive. She arrives and meets me at the stairwell saying she needs to pay for the room first. I know, I know. Never hand then anything before you're in the room. I gave her half the bones and she tells me to wait upstairs outside her room. Went up the stairs and went to the side over the entrance and office. Saw her heading right out the entrance and up the hill towards Target. Jumped into my car to follow and saw her walking with her pimp. Pulled up to then and she covered her face with her umbrella while her pimp acted all swole. I didn't see any good outcomes there in broad daylight with traffic passing by so I decided to chalk it up to the game. From now on, it doesn't matter how many times I've seen someone I will not hand over the hard earned scraps before we're in the room!Sorry that happened to you. But I literally had an appointment planned with her today. Because of this I'm good.

Diznatz
07-05-18, 09:04
Sorry that happened to you. But I literally had an appointment planned with her today. Because of this I'm good.That's what this forum should be about. Helping others out with the good and alerting to the bad!

ShadowGuy13
07-05-18, 12:01
Sorry that happened to you. But I literally had an appointment planned with her today. Because of this I'm good.I can confirm happened to me as well a few weeks back. 60 and said she had to pay for the room etc etc. Sad was my go-to since I work in the area.

Amache
07-05-18, 19:05
ShadowGuy.. happened to me as well a few weeks back....Maybe next time you post it real after the fact, not as a reply to someone else post. So we ALL be aware in time, like 3 weeks ago.

Johnny Mapalo
07-05-18, 21:54
Maybe next time you post it real after the fact, not as a reply to someone else post. So we ALL be aware in time, like 3 weeks ago.

I can confirm happened to me as well a few weeks back. 60 and said she had to pay for the room etc etc. Sad was my go-to since I work in the area.

Sorry that happened to you. But I literally had an appointment planned with her today. Because of this I'm good.

Laurel Michelle is robbing folks now! I had seen her once before and had a decent time. BBBJ, bfs, and cip for 60 bones. She kiked me a couple of times but I couldn't make it to see her. Finally set something up for today and she tells me she gets off work at 4. Head over to the notel on Windy Hill for the meetup and wait for her to arrive. She arrives and meets me at the stairwell saying she needs to pay for the room first. I know, I know. Never hand then anything before you're in the room. I gave her half the bones and she tells me to wait upstairs outside her room. Went up the stairs and went to the side over the entrance and office. Saw her heading right out the entrance and up the hill towards Target. Jumped into my car to follow and saw her walking with her pimp. Pulled up to then and she covered her face with her umbrella while her pimp acted all swole. I didn't see any good outcomes there in broad daylight with traffic passing by so I decided to chalk it up to the game. From now on, it doesn't matter how many times I've seen someone I will not hand over the hard earned scraps before we're in the room!About 2 years ago, but I decided to finally post the warning now that others have come out first. Smdh. Don't you just love how this site works. People visit these chics and write absolutely no reports of their encounters, but when they get ripped off, every and anybody comes out of the woodworks.

I have a feeling plenty more got ripped off too and we will be hearing from them pretty soon. I wonder if she never ripped anyone off, would any of you guys who saw her ever planned on writing a review? Smdh. You dudes on this sites just like to wait for someone else to go first, then just take take take without giving. Got to love this site.

Sgt Soros
07-06-18, 04:45
There was a dude here actively promoting Heather. He seemed to know all things pertaining to Heather, her schedule, things going on in her life, etc. Unfortunately he is now MIA.

Zipper34
07-06-18, 05:32
Laurel Michelle is robbing folks now! I had seen her once before and had a decent time. BBBJ, bfs, and cip for 60 bones. She kiked me a couple of times but I couldn't make it to see her. Finally set something up for today and she tells me she gets off work at 4. Head over to the notel on Windy Hill for the meetup and wait for her to arrive. She arrives and meets me at the stairwell saying she needs to pay for the room first. I know, I know. Never hand then anything before you're in the room. I gave her half the bones and she tells me to wait upstairs outside her room. Went up the stairs and went to the side over the entrance and office. Saw her heading right out the entrance and up the hill towards Target. Jumped into my car to follow and saw her walking with her pimp. Pulled up to then and she covered her face with her umbrella while her pimp acted all swole. I didn't see any good outcomes there in broad daylight with traffic passing by so I decided to chalk it up to the game. From now on, it doesn't matter how many times I've seen someone I will not hand over the hard earned scraps before we're in the room!

Hey, it happened to me the last time I scheduled with Heather. We've seen each other many times and she has needed to pay for the room before, so I thought nothing of it. She even gave me the "key" to the room. While I sat there, she bailed on me. Lesson learned.

There was a dude here actively promoting Heather. He seemed to know all things pertaining to Heather, her schedule, things going on in her life, etc. Unfortunately he is now MIA.He might still be here.

Zipper34
07-06-18, 05:33
There was a dude here actively promoting Heather. He seemed to know all things pertaining to Heather, her schedule, things going on in her life, etc. Unfortunately he is now MIA.He might still be here.

Sgt Soros
07-06-18, 08:30
He might still be here.We shall wait for his explanation of Heather's erractic behavior.

Zipper34
07-06-18, 12:33
We shall wait for his explanation of Heather's erractic behavior.Somebody told me Heather got in real deep some time ago. I was told she got into a real bad habit, gained a lot of weight, and eventually got out of the biz. I tried to meet her one time and was texting with her but she always took a long time to respond. If she did rob guys then I think it is best she got out.

Fletch1
07-25-18, 12:24
If it's the same heather I am thinking of, from acworth or marrieta and goes by heatherspleasures, she is in TX and she text me last week saying she really needed me to send her $500. No idea what's going on with her but it doesn't sound good.

He might still be here.

Diznatz
07-30-18, 14:25
If it's the same heather I am thinking of, from acworth or marrieta and goes by heatherspleasures, she is in TX and she text me last week saying she really needed me to send her $500. No idea what's going on with her but it doesn't sound good.Is it just me or does this girl look like Heather?

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/470-868-0603/1/3017915

Zipper34
07-30-18, 22:42
Is it just me or does this girl look like Heather?

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/470-868-0603/1/3017915The high heel pulling down the thong is a dead giveaway. Heard she wasn't doing well but I don't know.

NitroAlco
07-31-18, 14:17
Is it just me or does this girl look like Heather?

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/470-868-0603/1/3017915That chick isn't Heather. She works primarily out of Woodstock and Northwest Ga. Her # is 470-868-0603. She also doesn't see black men.

Big Comanche
08-01-18, 13:11
That chick isn't Heather. She works primarily out of Woodstock and Northwest Ga. Her # is 470-868-0603. She also doesn't see black men.The seqrch in the phone# shows Heathers ads. I texted and she said she was available and I asked if she was in Texas. She said to call her, and I called right away and got voicemail.

She called back an hour later but I was in a meeting. I immediately got this text from her. "Right, Text app. I called. I'm not playing games with you".

I called and texted after that but she went dark. Apparently its OK when she doesn't answer her Google Voice mailbox but I have to take her call immediately.

Zipper34
08-01-18, 21:21
That chick isn't Heather. She works primarily out of Woodstock and Northwest Ga. Her # is 470-868-0603. She also doesn't see black men.

The seqrch in the phone# shows Heathers ads. I texted and she said she was available and I asked if she was in Texas. She said to call her, and I called right away and got voicemail.

She called back an hour later but I was in a meeting. I immediately got this text from her. "Right, Text app. I called. I'm not playing games with you".

I called and texted after that but she went dark. Apparently its OK when she doesn't answer her Google Voice mailbox but I have to take her call immediately.It is Heather. She was in Texas like another poster said. Wonder what's up.

BillDavis007
08-01-18, 22:16
It is Heather. She was in Texas like another poster said. Wonder what's up.Nitro is right. This chicks name might be Heather now, but she changes all the time. When I saw her about two years ago, it was Nicole. The good news is, you really need to see her. Nice girl. No drugs.

Zipper34
08-02-18, 02:37
Nitro is right. This chicks name might be Heather now, but she changes all the time. When I saw her about two years ago, it was Nicole. The good news is, you really need to see her. Nice girl. No drugs.Heather, Nicole, etc. It's the same person. Two years ago she was doing alright. The number went back to Texas when I googled it. With the name Heather. Her real name is probably not Heather and it is probably not Nicole but who knows.

Big Comanche
08-02-18, 04:38
Nitro is right. This chicks name might be Heather now, but she changes all the time. When I saw her about two years ago, it was Nicole. The good news is, you really need to see her. Nice girl. No drugs.Yeah, she was a real sweetheart to me the second I didn't answer the phone.

NitroAlco
08-02-18, 06:48
Heather, Nicole, etc. It's the same person. Two years ago she was doing alright. The number went back to Texas when I googled it. With the name Heather. Her real name is probably not Heather and it is probably not Nicole but who knows.Zipper if you googled #, then you had to have seen ads for that #. If you have seen Heather (heatherspleasures), then you know all her ads listed her as being 29-31 years old. Not saying she is, but listing says that. Heather has never stated in her ad that she has DD tits. The chick that you say is same Heather we are talking about states her age in ad 36-38 years old with DD tits. Hell, all you have to do is go on milf.com.atlanta.com.listcrawler.com , type in Heather. You will see two distinctly different women. I've seen (heathers pleasures) many times back in the day. I've never seen her posts say she is 36-38 years old with DD tits. Never. Also, Heather pleasures would see men of color. The other heather does not see black men. At least that's what's in all her ads.

BillDavis007
08-02-18, 16:35
Zipper if you googled #, then you had to have seen ads for that #. If you have seen Heather (heatherspleasures), then you know all her ads listed her as being 29-31 years old. Not saying she is, but listing says that. Heather has never stated in her ad that she has DD tits. The chick that you say is same Heather we are talking about states her age in ad 36-38 years old with DD tits. Hell, all you have to do is go on milf.com.atlanta.com.listcrawler.com , type in Heather. You will see two distinctly different women. I've seen (heathers pleasures) many times back in the day. I've never seen her posts say she is 36-38 years old with DD tits. Never. Also, Heather pleasures would see men of color. The other heather does not see black men. At least that's what's in all her ads.Obvious zipper hasn't seen them both. Perhaps thinking he's going to get laid at Sweet Hut?

Zipper34
08-02-18, 23:32
Obvious zipper hasn't seen them both. Perhaps thinking he's going to get laid at Sweet Hut?I tried to see Heather one time a while back. She wasn't very responsive with me. Same person or not I don't know for sure of course but what me and that other guy saw on google don't lie. Heather claimed she was 31 but I doubted that myself. I heard Heather had really gotten in deep and did not doubt it. We can talk about how these girls are doing bad all day long. I've met some myself. When it comes to the guys we are horny and trying to get laid but when it comes to the girls they are some times into drugs and looking to do a cash and dash, just like Heather tried to or did with one guy. Heather may have been getting raved about at first but some of them go downhill. Whatever the case I'm moving on from this kind of argument. I will be back into the hobby next week and am looking forward to meeting some of the fine ladies I have missed out on. Kingslayer, I will be awaiting for your invites.

Big Comanche
08-20-18, 12:13
That chick isn't Heather. She works primarily out of Woodstock and Northwest Ga. Her # is 470-868-0603. She also doesn't see black men.I'm pretty sure this is Heather as I mentioned before. She was only doing outs which is too bad because her Sloppy Toppy for $60 was great.

Fer a text from her today that she has an incall! Great, how much for some top? She replies $150 hhr.

Screw that, way better talent available lately for the same scratch.

ShadeTree63
08-25-18, 20:37
I'm pretty sure this is Heather as I mentioned before. She was only doing outs which is too bad because her Sloppy Toppy for $60 was great.

Fer a text from her today that she has an incall! Great, how much for some top? She replies $150 hhr.

Screw that, way better talent available lately for the same scratch.I have seen both the Heather. The one that was so hot for so long.

I think has left the building. The one that people have been trying to find out about recently has been around for a while and mainly stays north of the city. The original Heather was a wildcat and I saw here several times when she was quite new, but drugs and arrests got he best of her. Her name was actually Mandy. The one recently being explored is a bit older, really nice and conservative, hard to pin down but worth the effort. She is not the wildcat like the first but more of a slow sensual lover.

QuartJess
09-10-18, 18:11
Sitting in a hotel room in Suwanee trying to catch my breath. I'll write the report when I get home from my home computer.

Elvis Lives
09-11-18, 10:44
Sitting in a hotel room in Suwanee trying to catch my breath. I'll write the report when I get home from my home computer.Okay, I hate admitting to the fact that I am a bit dull. But the joke is lost on me, yet still I am intrigued. Please explain and let me decide if I should feel stupid or not.

PipeWrench
09-12-18, 21:26
Okay, I hate admitting to the fact that I am a bit dull. But the joke is lost on me, yet still I am intrigued. Please explain and let me decide if I should feel stupid or not.You're not the only one. I'm at a loss and also intrigued ha.

AcWorthDude
09-12-18, 22:27
Sitting in a hotel room in Suwanee trying to catch my breath. I'll write the report when I get home from my home computer.Look like a picture of a news report.

Zipper34
09-12-18, 23:25
Sitting in a hotel room in Suwanee trying to catch my breath. I'll write the report when I get home from my home computer.Something may have happened to him. May have been staying at a hotel that he saw on the news had a sting but just a wild guess, LOL.

QuartJess
09-19-18, 04:31
Sitting in a hotel room in Suwanee trying to catch my breath. I'll write the report when I get home from my home computer.I used to post ads on CL and BP 4-5 years looking for action in the North Gwinnett area during the day. So, one day this 30+ yr old WF responds to my ad, we schedule a meet and greet for the next day but I flake on her because the pic that she sent just didn't do anything for me for some reason. Well, a few weeks later I enter her phone number on Facebook and check her profile and notice that she's cute and has a nice body, so I try to schedule something again and she doesn't answer. So, every few months I'd send her a text and she just wouldn't respond; then one day I sent a text and she responded with "weren't you the guy who flaked on me when we're supposed to meet?" I said "yes" and I truly apologize, so can we try this again and she went silent again? Well, I would still send a text every few months, so, I sent one on 8/30, saying "Hey, just checking to see if you're available to meet"? And she responded that Monday, 9/3 with "Hey, how's it going" I was shocked as heck. So we're texting back and forth and I ask again, are you available to meet and she says sure. So we agree to meet at a hotel in Suwanee. While there we open a bottle of Moscato then it's onto BBFS (mish, doggie, flat on stomach, Deepthroat, kissing & whatever else I wanted (no anal). Damage was zero dollars for an hour +, just the cost of the room. I've never seen an ad for her on any site (she just responded to my ad that I posted years ago), she actually works for non-profit org for the state and said that she just likes the thrill of spontaneous meetings. Lightly shaved cooch, nice breasts, cool personality (almost like the hippie type).

Big Comanche
09-19-18, 11:42
I used to post ads on CL and BP 4-5 years looking for action in the North Gwinnett area during the day....You are supposed to provide pics of the chick.

Oh, and contact info. LOL.

QuartJess
09-19-18, 11:57
You are supposed to provide pics of the chick.

Oh, and contact info. LOL.That may come later. I messed it up the first time, can't do that again. She lives in Duluth, so I'll ask her if she is open to meeting up with others.

Elvis Lives
09-19-18, 15:33
I used to post ads on CL and BP 4-5 years looking for action in the North Gwinnett area during the day. So, one day this 30+ yr old WF responds to my ad, we schedule a meet and greet for the next day but I flake on her because the pic that she sent just didn't do anything for me for some reason. Well, a few weeks later I enter her phone number on Facebook and check her profile and notice that she's cute and has a nice body, so I try to schedule something again and she doesn't answer. So, every few months I'd send her a text and she just wouldn't respond; then one day I sent a text and she responded with "weren't you the guy who flaked on me when we're supposed to meet?" I said "yes" and I truly apologize, so can we try this again and she went silent again? Well, I would still send a text every few months, so, I sent one on 8/30, saying "Hey, just checking to see if you're available to meet"? And she responded that Monday, 9/3 with "Hey, how's it going" I was shocked as heck. So we're texting back and forth and I ask again, are you available to meet and she says sure. So we agree to meet at a hotel in Suwanee. While there we open a bottle of Moscato then it's onto BBFS (mish, doggie, flat on stomach, Deepthroat, kissing & whatever else I wanted (no anal). Damage was zero dollars for an hour +, just the cost of the room. I've never seen an ad for her on any site (she just responded to my ad that I posted years ago), she actually works for non-profit org for the state and said that she just likes the thrill of spontaneous meetings. Lightly shaved cooch, nice breasts, cool personality (almost like the hippie type).Now it is all clear, I think most of us would be in the same position as you, thinking "Did that really just happen?" I suppose it was catching lightening in a bottle, very tough to duplicate.

QuartJess
09-19-18, 18:20
Now it is all clear, I think most of us would be in the same position as you, thinking "Did that really just happen?" I suppose it was catching lightening in a bottle, very tough to duplicate.Yes, very tough to duplicate. That's why I was surprised when she responded. I even asked her did she know who she was texting with thinking she may have been looking for someone else, but she knew. That goes to show that there are women out there that just want to get dug deep and stretched out and are not always looking for cash.

Trogon
09-21-18, 13:52
Gentlemen.

I'll be visiting your city in a little over a week.

I'll be in Buckhead area.

Would love any info on UTR white ladies.

I'm out of Chicago could provide the same for Chicago.

Thanks.

MrHobbyist
10-11-18, 14:55
I used to post ads on CL and BP 4-5 years looking for action in the North Gwinnett area during the day. So, one day this 30+ yr old WF responds to my ad, we schedule a meet and greet for the next day but I flake on her because the pic that she sent just didn't do anything for me for some reason. Well, a few weeks later I enter her phone number on Facebook and check her profile and notice that she's cute and has a nice body, so I try to schedule something again and she doesn't answer. So, every few months I'd send her a text and she just wouldn't respond; then one day I sent a text and she responded with "weren't you the guy who flaked on me when we're supposed to meet?" I said "yes" and I truly apologize, so can we try this again and she went silent again? Well, I would still send a text every few months, so, I sent one on 8/30, saying "Hey, just checking to see if you're available to meet"? And she responded that Monday, 9/3 with "Hey, how's it going" I was shocked as heck. So we're texting back and forth and I ask again, are you available to meet and she says sure. So we agree to meet at a hotel in Suwanee. While there we open a bottle of Moscato then it's onto BBFS (mish, doggie, flat on stomach, Deepthroat, kissing & whatever else I wanted (no anal). Damage was zero dollars for an hour +, just the cost of the room. I've never seen an ad for her on any site (she just responded to my ad that I posted years ago), she actually works for non-profit org for the state and said that she just likes the thrill of spontaneous meetings. Lightly shaved cooch, nice breasts, cool personality (almost like the hippie type).She wouldn't happen to have medium length brown hair, big titties, not fat but thick and talk kind of fast with a Connecticut accent would she? Comes off as almost dingy, but is really just over educated. I Met one on CL a while back. I think her name was Stephanie or something like that. She was mid- late 30's but seemed younger. Suck dick like a pro and holds you head on her pussy while she squirts gallons on you face. I hooked up with her three times and she disappeared.

Scott688
10-20-18, 12:37
Hard to believe there are still some good providers on CL. Far and few between.

RayPrince
10-20-18, 17:32
Hard to believe there are still some good providers on CL. Far and few between.What section.

The Bird Man
10-20-18, 18:42
Hard to believe there are still some good providers on CL. Far and few between.What section on CL do they post in now? Since CL shut down the dating sections, please let me know. Pm me.

MrHobbyist
10-21-18, 05:13
What section on CL do they post in now? Since CL shut down the dating sections, please let me know. Pm me.A lot of them are advertising on https://adlist24.com/ I call it Craigslist 2. 0 It's identical, except it makes you confirm that you won't condone illegal activities before going into the escort portion. I almost want to text each one of them and send them the link to this one it's much better.

Scott688
10-21-18, 16:11
Well some asshole I shared a number with has harassed my favorite provider so much she is threatening to cut me off. Whoever it is, please stop with the 100 text messages back to back. And chill with the dc pics. That's just common sense.

Scott688
11-04-18, 16:55
A lot of them are advertising on https://adlist24.com/ I call it Craigslist 2. 0 It's identical, except it makes you confirm that you won't condone illegal activities before going into the escort portion. I almost want to text each one of them and send them the link to this one it's much better.In groups and activities. Mostly crazy nut cases though.

Diznatz
11-07-18, 14:28

Message me for info.

I think she will do outcall for a little extra.Still got her contacts? PM me if you do please.

Thanks.

NoRug17
11-07-18, 22:44
A lot of them are advertising on https://adlist24.com/ I call it Craigslist 2. 0 It's identical, except it makes you confirm that you won't condone illegal activities before going into the escort portion. I almost want to text each one of them and send them the link to this one it's much better.So funny half the ads or more are scam sites that lead you on and lead you to the site to sign up for security! 🤮.

Big Comanche
11-07-18, 23:28
Still got her contacts? PM me if you do please.

Thanks.Probably not since Feb. Barry has been offline about 6 months now.

Zipper34
11-08-18, 00:54
Probably not since Feb. Barry has been offline about 6 months now.More like 8 months going on 9. Wonder what happened to him.

Pj2323
11-08-18, 16:36
I think adlist24 is mostly a scam site. It has a lot of pretty women that say they are in macon, but their phone number is pa. Or someother state.

BillDavis007
11-08-18, 21:51
More like 8 months going on 9. Wonder what happened to him.Howd you get back on?

Zipper34
11-09-18, 00:52
Howd you get back on?I was not banned. You can tell when somebody is banned when you see banned member under their name.

Diznatz
11-09-18, 10:31
Probably not since Feb. Barry has been offline about 6 months now.Thanks. Did not notice that.

Diznatz
11-09-18, 10:44

P.S. Barrytwins please share the Austell girl's digits if you get a chance.Met up with her yesterday in Kennesaw. She is as mentioned a SSBBW in an extended stay on 41 (Cobb Pkwy). She does give a good BBJ and drained me of every drop for 60. She cleaned me up with some baby wipes after the deed. Funny thing is she has a bunny in the room and at some point, it jumped up on the bed and was trying to get a closer look. She knocked it off the bed again but I had to be careful when getting up since I didn't want to step on it. She's only available 7 am to 2 pm Mon to Fri due to her kid!

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/early-bird-incall/8598054

Big Comanche
11-14-18, 06:31
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/early-bird-incall/8598054Wasnt sure what an SSBBW was til I sae her. Looks like someone in that show "my 600 lb life" and she doesn't mind showing up naked to the door.

Once I got past that aspect, she is super sweet with a pretty face and gives good bbbjcimws.

WheresMyMule
11-14-18, 15:12
Wasnt sure what an SSBBW was til I sae her. Looks like someone in that show "my 600 lb life" and she doesn't mind showing up naked to the door.

Once I got past that aspect, she is super sweet with a pretty face and gives good bbbjcimws.Is she on par with Shelly? Or make Shelly look petite? No pics of her anyone? Pics of Carol not Shelly.

Thanks guys.

Big Comanche
11-15-18, 00:08
Is she on par with Shelly? Or make Shelly look petite? No pics of her anyone? Pics of Carol not Shelly.

Thanks guys.Shorter, like 5 feet and probably 350 lbs. Might actually repeat though for the service.

WheresMyMule
11-15-18, 12:29
Shorter, like 5 feet and probably 350 lbs. Might actually repeat though for the service.Nice; I might have to give her a shot. Service is pretty good?

Big Comanche
11-15-18, 14:28
Nice; I might have to give her a shot. Service is pretty good?Wouldn't bring myself to try FS but if you want BBBJ for a decent price I recommend.

QuartJess
11-27-18, 15:13
Wouldn't bring myself to try FS but if you want BBBJ for a decent price I recommend.Went and visited Carol today. As has been stated, she is a ssbbw. Never seen a body like hers naked before; definitely would not do FS. Received a bbbjcimws for .60. It was wet and sloppy with good suction, no deepthroat though. Would not repeat due to the distance.

MrHobbyist
12-05-18, 09:20
So funny half the ads or more are scam sites that lead you on and lead you to the site to sign up for security! 🤮.Yeah, a lot like Craigslist was. You can spot most of them pretty easy. If they mention an email usually the g, you can almost bet it's a scam. Once in a while they get clever, but if you have been in this hobby very long you can spot the ones that text you right away. Their convo is way too detailed and and most of their answers to questions don't quite make sense.

Ren Man
12-18-18, 01:42
So, it appears that a lot of the old Casual Encounters types of ads have migrated to the Activity Partner section. Anyone had any luck there yet?

MrHobbyist
12-21-18, 07:52
Met up with her yesterday in Kennesaw. She is as mentioned a SSBBW in an extended stay on 41 (Cobb Pkwy). She does give a good BBJ and drained me of every drop for 60. She cleaned me up with some baby wipes after the deed. Funny thing is she has a bunny in the room and at some point, it jumped up on the bed and was trying to get a closer look. She knocked it off the bed again but I had to be careful when getting up since I didn't want to step on it. She's only available 7 am to 2 pm Mon to Fri due to her kid!

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/early-bird-incall/8598054I give up, what does the SS stand for? Super Short? :

MrHobbyist
12-21-18, 07:59
I think adlist24 is mostly a scam site. It has a lot of pretty women that say they are in macon, but their phone number is pa. Or someother state.You can spot a web bot pretty quickly, first, their ad will either be too descriptive or not make much sense. If you get fooled by the ad, you know by the first text message that it is a fake, they put way more information in their text than any CL / BP provider. A provider text will go something like: You: Hi, you available? Her: yes You: Qv 40? Her: 60, you: NM her: can you do 50, you: sure: her: Are you LE? You: no: Her: Age race: You: 99 Chineses, Her: (ghost).

Fake: Hi, I see you responeded to my ad, I would like to meet an guy. Blah blah blah or something equally as obvious.

Roldes
12-21-18, 08:26
I give up, what does the SS stand for? Super Short? :I may be wrong but I think it's "Super Sized" as in extra big.

How do you know when a woman is too fat to fuck? When she pulls her panties down to her knees and her pussy is still in them.

Saw her she's a similar size to of the infamous Shelly.

Badum bum!!

Bigsqueeze
12-21-18, 10:06
I give up, what does the SS stand for? Super Short? :More like "super size" . Have it yourrrr way.