PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70

JackSouth
04-23-17, 14:06
She used to post on CL all the time. I thought there was a review last year sometime but I searched and can't find it. Anyway she's still around and I might hook up with her this afternoon. Just checking to see if any of you remember her or have seen her. Thanks!!You have an ad link or contact info on her? She looks like she could be fun. PM if necessary. Thanks.

GoodBuddy
04-23-17, 23:19
I am unavailable to play today and this one hit me up from yesterday. I texted her last night and didn't get a response. Suddenly this morning she wants to swallow some cum for 40 bucks. Any of you seen her yet? Hit me back with any info. Almost looks TGTBT.I daydreamt of her texting me back after 2 am text / gmail. Was simple and direct, to bring your own cover, and 65 magic beans. 45 minutes later, I arrived at the Marietta Limited Suited location and she opened the door expecting me before I could even knock. She obliged the BBBJ effect, didn't watch the clock, but wasn't even discussed as being a QV or hh, so no worries. Spitter, not a swallower, yet takes instruction very well, and very friendly. Was a true half hour. Would definitely repeat.

Johnny Mapalo
04-28-17, 11:40
This chic put a smile on my face a few days ago. Usually, I don't fool around with craigslist anymore as its gone to the dogs now. A few days ago though, I found myself on craigslist replying back to every ad with pictures on it. LOL. I emailed this chic and she emailed me back later that day with her phone number. I text her once I got her email and she asked for some pics of me before we went any further. Why?

I sent her a few ugg shots that I have saved on my phone, then she sent me a few headless shots of her own. Body looked nice, but there was no face pic attached for whatever reason. You already know what that means. Hmm. She gave me her side of the story and bottom line, she wanted me to pay for a room for her. Nope. Not doing it.

She said her room cost $100 (yeah right!) and she was in the Morrow region. I told her I would think about it (yeah right, again) and she text me back 30 minutes later saying that she got the room. Congratulations! She then told me I could come to see her, but would have to give her $100 for repayment of the room. Right. She said $100 was until you nut, but when I griped, she said $100 was for 30 minutes and 3 nuts. LOL.

I guess she thinks I'm a super nutter. LOL. She sent me address but I really wasn't paying her any mind. 3 hours and 2 text later, I decided to head her way to see what's up. She wasn't getting that 100 bones, though. I got to her place another hour later and text her that I arrived. She text me back a minute later asking me to send a picture of where I'm at in the parking. I'm thinking-pimp situation all the way.

I just took a picture of a truck in the parking lot around the corner and sent it to her. LOL. She text me back with her room number and up to her room my pimp killer and I went. I knocked on her door and it was opened immediately by a dark-skinned chic standing infront of it. At least she wasn't hiding behind the door like some other fools. I walked on in to a very smokey ass room. Damn!

I felt like I just stepped into a pool hall the way the room was so damn smokey. Malboro would be proud. This chic closed the door behind me and locked it from top to bottom. Eeek. She was standing before me in a black cinderella type dressed that kind of hid her shape. The dress was pretty loose around her body and made it look as if she was fat and out of shape. Also, I looked to the left of me and noticed that the bathroom door was shut closed. Before I got into the room, she did text me telling me that her bathroom was out of order and that's why the door would be closed. Hmm.

Funny thing is, I never mentioned anything about a bathroom door before I got there. I got a bit suspicious and asked her if I could use her bathroom. She told me no, it's out of order and she's waiting on the hotel people to come fix it. Right. I kept asking her about the bathroom and she kept repeating the same thing about me not being able to look inside of it. I then told her that I needed to leave and she said she doesn't like people going in and out of her room. Ok.

I told her that I needed to get the money from back in my car and she unlatched all the locks and opened the door for me. Thank you. I didn't want to have to shoot my way out of there. I walked out of the room and back into my car to take my happy ass back home. I wasn't going back in there with that closed bathroom door. As I got back to my car, this chic text me asking if I'm coming back. I paid her no mind and started cleaning my car a bit before making the drive back home.

2 minutes later, I got another text telling me to, "come on". I explained to her that I didn't feel safe in a room with a locked door and if I come back in, I'm bring my pimp killer along with me. I also told her that I would just do $60 for 10 minutes. LOL. She text me back with, "Bring it, I don't care. You good, daddy". Alrighty then. Back up the her room my pimp killer and I went.

I knocked on her door once again and it was opened by the same dark-skinned chic in a black cinderella dress standing right in front of it. I walked on in once more before she closed the door behind me while locking the door from top to bottom. I kept my eye on that bathroom door though, as I followed her further into the room. There was something playing on the tv, but at a low level. We gots ta talking for a minute and talks of the donation finally came up and I gave it to her.

It was 60 bones for 10 minutes or untll you nut. She took the bread in hand and counted it while sitting on her bed. She did tell me via text that I had to give her the money upfront before we do anything. Ok. Sounded a bit shadey to me but whatever. After counting every bill and making sure its all there, she placed the money on a table and gots ta stripping.

When she started stripping, I was like daaamn!! This chic's got a nice body on her. That cinderella dress hid her body well. Her face is a "5" at best, pretty plain looking, but her body is an "8". Her breastess's looked like D's or Double D's and they stood up on their own with no sagging or drip but I did see light stretch marks on the sides of them. I would have labeled the girls as "super nice", but the light stretch marks made me downgrade them to "youthful".

Her stomach was flattish with no stretch marks or any signs of childbirth and her ass, it was a juicy ass. It was a nice and thick black ass. Very shapely and sticking out there like a sore thumb. There were no cellulite or stretch marks on it too. She's got a pretty nice body on her. Looks like 5'6 140-145 lbs. She's like slim thick. Looks to be in her early 20's.

In between athletic and baby fat. I'll label her body as "athletic" for the sake of this. After she got butt-nekkid, I did the same too, all by myself with no help from her at all. Well, I did ask her to take off her top as she tried to keep it on before we got started. Why? We were both in the buff now and she asked me if I brought the protection. Why, yes ma'am I did.

She did tell me via text before I got there, to bring protection. I was bringing it along anyways. I gave her the thin cover and she placed it on the bed right behind us and started giving me a bare hand job. Oh boy. She yanked on my cock for a few minutes before I asked her what's wrong with her mouth. She said she would use her more for more money as she thought I was giving her the full $100. Great! No sucky-sucky.

I made the best of it though by massaging her erect eraser nipples with my fingers and mouth. Nipples had no taste to them. About 5 minutes of her bare hand jobbing me and me sucking on her tits, I told her that I was ready. I picked up the cover from behind me and started applying it to my fully erect dong. Once I got it half-way on (LOL), I told her that I wanted doggie.

She got up on all fours on the bed, bent that juicy ass over for me, and awaited my arrival. What a beautiful spread. Ass was smooth and clean from the rear. She placed a little bit of ghetto lube on her snatch before I entered her in doggie and gots ta stroking. As soon as I started stroking her, she was adjusting to my size and positioning herself in ways where I could get in there good. That was pretty nice of.

She had some light grippage on her snatch too as well as some medium friction on her walls. Snatch felt pretty good. I pounded her out in doggie as she was accepting every inch of my 15.5 inch cock. She can take some cocking. 5 minutes into my pound game, I felt that rush coming to the head of my cock. I blew a medium load in the cover and pulled out some 2 minutes later, when I was completely drained.

I slapped her on her ass cheeks and told her that I was done with her. She turned around and told me that I could dispose of the cover in the trash can. That was pretty nice of her. She had nothing to clean up with. I disposed of the cover discretely in an open cheetos bag (LOL), then started getting dressed. I got dressed and headed for the door as she walked infront of me and opened the door from top to bottom. LOL.

I said my condolences as she did the same. Nice girl. I may repeat. Who knows? Face is a "5", but she does have a nice body on her though. Maybe she'll do more for more money next time. I may text her again at a later date, if her number doesn't change. LOL. I'll give her a "6" in looks and a "5" in service. The no sucky-sucky thing made me lower her score a bit. On to the next one, guys.

NuGuy36
04-28-17, 15:30
Johnny M you almost hit the jackpot this time. LOL.

Approx 2 weeks ago, I responded to a Craigslist ad. I asked for a picture and received a picture of an older dude probably 50 yrs +, dressed in women's clothes and wearing a wig. He looked hideous, that picture still gives me nightmares. I told him I was positively straight and to consider this the last time that we would ever communicate with each other again. Geez, lesson learned, you just never know who you might meet on Craigslist and it scares me shitless about communicating with anyone there.

This chic put a smile on my face a few days ago. Usually, I don't fool around with craigslist anymore as its gone to the dogs now. A few days ago though, I found myself on craigslist replying back to every ad with pictures on it. LOL. I emailed this chic and she emailed me back later that day with her phone number. I text her once I got her email and she asked for some pics of me before we went any further. Why?

I sent her a few ugg shots that I have saved on my phone, then she sent me a few headless shots of her own. Body looked nice, but there was no face pic attached for whatever reason. You already know what that means. Hmm. She gave me her side of the story and bottom line, she wanted me to pay for a room for her. Nope. Not doing it.

She said her room cost $100 (yeah right!) and she was in the Morrow region. I told her I would think about it (yeah right, again) and she text me back 30 minutes later saying that she got the room. Congratulations! She then told me I could come to see her, but would have to give her $100 for repayment of the room. Right. She said $100 was until you nut, but when I griped, she said $100 was for 30 minutes and 3 nuts. LOL.

I guess she thinks I'm a super nutter. LOL. She sent me address but I really wasn't paying her any mind. 3 hours and 2 text later, I decided to head her way to see what's up. She wasn't getting that 100 bones, though. I got to her place another hour later and text her that I arrived. She text me back a minute later asking me to send a picture of where I'm at in the parking. I'm thinking-pimp situation all the way.

I just took a picture of a truck in the parking lot around the corner and sent it to her. LOL. She text me back with her room number and up to her room my pimp killer and I went. I knocked on her door and it was opened immediately by a dark-skinned chic standing infront of it. At least she wasn't hiding behind the door like some other fools. I walked on in to a very smokey ass room. Damn!

I felt like I just stepped into a pool hall the way the room was so damn smokey. Malboro would be proud. This chic closed the door behind me and locked it from top to bottom. Eeek. She was standing before me in a black cinderella type dressed that kind of hid her shape. The dress was pretty loose around her body and made it look as if she was fat and out of shape. Also, I looked to the left of me and noticed that the bathroom door was shut closed. Before I got into the room, she did text me telling me that her bathroom was out of order and that's why the door would be closed. Hmm.

Funny thing is, I never mentioned anything about a bathroom door before I got there. I got a bit suspicious and asked her if I could use her bathroom. She told me no, it's out of order and she's waiting on the hotel people to come fix it. Right. I kept asking her about the bathroom and she kept repeating the same thing about me not being able to look inside of it. I then told her that I needed to leave and she said she doesn't like people going in and out of her room. Ok.

I told her that I needed to get the money from back in my car and she unlatched all the locks and opened the door for me. Thank you. I didn't want to have to shoot my way out of there. I walked out of the room and back into my car to take my happy ass back home. I wasn't going back in there with that closed bathroom door. As I got back to my car, this chic text me asking if I'm coming back. I paid her no mind and started cleaning my car a bit before making the drive back home.

2 minutes later, I got another text telling me to, "come on". I explained to her that I didn't feel safe in a room with a locked door and if I come back in, I'm bring my pimp killer along with me. I also told her that I would just do $60 for 10 minutes. LOL. She text me back with, "Bring it, I don't care. You good, daddy". Alrighty then. Back up the her room my pimp killer and I went.

I knocked on her door once again and it was opened by the same dark-skinned chic in a black cinderella dress standing right in front of it. I walked on in once more before she closed the door behind me while locking the door from top to bottom. I kept my eye on that bathroom door though, as I followed her further into the room. There was something playing on the tv, but at a low level. We gots ta talking for a minute and talks of the donation finally came up and I gave it to her.

It was 60 bones for 10 minutes or untll you nut. She took the bread in hand and counted it while sitting on her bed. She did tell me via text that I had to give her the money upfront before we do anything. Ok. Sounded a bit shadey to me but whatever. After counting every bill and making sure its all there, she placed the money on a table and gots ta stripping.

When she started stripping, I was like daaamn!! This chic's got a nice body on her. That cinderella dress hid her body well. Her face is a "5" at best, pretty plain looking, but her body is an "8". Her breastess's looked like D's or Double D's and they stood up on their own with no sagging or drip but I did see light stretch marks on the sides of them. I would have labeled the girls as "super nice", but the light stretch marks made me downgrade them to "youthful".

Her stomach was flattish with no stretch marks or any signs of childbirth and her ass, it was a juicy ass. It was a nice and thick black ass. Very shapely and sticking out there like a sore thumb. There were no cellulite or stretch marks on it too. She's got a pretty nice body on her. Looks like 5'6 140-145 lbs. She's like slim thick. Looks to be in her early 20's.

In between athletic and baby fat. I'll label her body as "athletic" for the sake of this. After she got butt-nekkid, I did the same too, all by myself with no help from her at all. Well, I did ask her to take off her top as she tried to keep it on before we got started. Why? We were both in the buff now and she asked me if I brought the protection. Why, yes ma'am I did.

She did tell me via text before I got there, to bring protection. I was bringing it along anyways. I gave her the thin cover and she placed it on the bed right behind us and started giving me a bare hand job. Oh boy. She yanked on my cock for a few minutes before I asked her what's wrong with her mouth. She said she would use her more for more money as she thought I was giving her the full $100. Great! No sucky-sucky.

I made the best of it though by massaging her erect eraser nipples with my fingers and mouth. Nipples had no taste to them. About 5 minutes of her bare hand jobbing me and me sucking on her tits, I told her that I was ready. I picked up the cover from behind me and started applying it to my fully erect dong. Once I got it half-way on (LOL), I told her that I wanted doggie.

She got up on all fours on the bed, bent that juicy ass over for me, and awaited my arrival. What a beautiful spread. Ass was smooth and clean from the rear. She placed a little bit of ghetto lube on her snatch before I entered her in doggie and gots ta stroking. As soon as I started stroking her, she was adjusting to my size and positioning herself in ways where I could get in there good. That was pretty nice of.

She had some light grippage on her snatch too as well as some medium friction on her walls. Snatch felt pretty good. I pounded her out in doggie as she was accepting every inch of my 15.5 inch cock. She can take some cocking. 5 minutes into my pound game, I felt that rush coming to the head of my cock. I blew a medium load in the cover and pulled out some 2 minutes later, when I was completely drained.

I slapped her on her ass cheeks and told her that I was done with her. She turned around and told me that I could dispose of the cover in the trash can. That was pretty nice of her. She had nothing to clean up with. I disposed of the cover discretely in an open cheetos bag (LOL), then started getting dressed. I got dressed and headed for the door as she walked infront of me and opened the door from top to bottom. LOL.

I said my condolences as she did the same. Nice girl. I may repeat. Who knows? Face is a "5", but she does have a nice body on her though. Maybe she'll do more for more money next time. I may text her again at a later date, if her number doesn't change. LOL. I'll give her a "6" in looks and a "5" in service. The no sucky-sucky thing made me lower her score a bit. On to the next one, guys.

CuriousJorge
04-28-17, 16:40
Whats her info?

QuartJess
05-13-17, 20:54
This morning responded to an ad that was posted last night on CL in the Jonesboro area, I live in North Gwinnett by the Mall of GA. Immediately got a response asking what was I looking for. I responded with just a massage and BJ. She mentioned well I cannot host now because my daughter is home. So, I asked, well can you come here to Gwinnett (Duluth)? She said for how much? I said I can only spend 50. She said I'm not trying to be difficult, but can you spend 65 since my car takes premium gas? I said sure, 65 will work. So we tried to schedule for 11:00 am in Duluth, but she texted me around 10:00 saying that she was involved in a minor accident. So, I'm like yeah whatever, she's playing games. So, around 11:30, I receive another text stating that she'll be in the area (Duluth) around 1:30; and get this, she secured a room off Pleasant Hill Road. So she keeps me updated on her status on the drive from Jonesboro to Gwinnett. When she arrives at the Havens Inn off Pleasant Hill we talk in the car for a bit. It turns out that she's 43 yrs old, a middle school counselor in Atlanta and she just posted for the 1st time last night. So, she goes inside to check-in and then text the room number. Once inside the room she goes to freshen up and the fun begins:

BBBJCIMWS (Didn't miss a drop) Deep throat with tears running down her eyes and mines, (LOL).

While she was sucking she was getting wetter and wetter, kept grunting and moving her hips, she would reach down and say (Oh feel how wet I am).

Her rimming me with tongue in and around my hole (I had my legs up and spread so she could get it all).

Best service I've ever had. When I popped, I popped so hard I'm still sore as I write this.

This was a whatever I wanted session from a 43 yr old black MILF in her spinning hormones prime.

Face (7).

Body (6) slight gut.

Service (10).

Attitude (10).

Nothing hidden (real name and all) even went on her Facebook to to confirm everything.

She drove from Jonesboro to Gwinnett and paid for the room. I gave her $70.00 though since she drove her and paid for the room.

I was there from 1:30 pm until around 3:40 pm.

Pics attached. The last picture is what she sent me this morning before we met.

Going to play a few more times then I'll release her to you all.

MrHobbyist
05-14-17, 06:11
This morning responded to an ad that was posted last night on CL in the Jonesboro area, I live in North Gwinnett by the Mall of GA. Immediately got a response asking what was I looking for. I responded with just a massage and BJ. She mentioned well I cannot host now because my daughter is home. So, I asked, well can you come here to Gwinnett (Duluth)? She said for how much? I said I can only spend 50. She said I'm not trying to be difficult, but can you spend 65 since my car takes premium gas? I said sure, 65 will work.I'm glad that all worked out for you, but really? You actually texted a specific sex act and money over text and weren't nervous about our least favorite Uncle? Dude, you got nerves of steel. That's just a bust waiting to happen. (you or her).

I'm am gone and she is blocked at the first mention of a specific sex act and money. It's been my experience if she's legit, she will drop you like a rock if you even get close to putting the two together in a text or even on the phone. (unless they are real new or real dumb). Am I the only one this cautious?

MrHobbyist
05-14-17, 06:15

I love titties that look like that. Natural, but firm and full, nice and big, but not gargantuan with nice big areolas. Good Gawd, I could spend my 15 just playing with those.

QuartJess
05-14-17, 10:12
This morning responded to an ad that was posted last night on CL in the Jonesboro area, I live in North Gwinnett by the Mall of GA. Immediately got a response asking what was I looking for. I responded with just a massage and BJ. She mentioned well I cannot host now because my daughter is home. So, I asked, well can you come here to Gwinnett (Duluth)? She said for how much? I said I can only spend 50. She said I'm not trying to be difficult, but can you spend 65 since my car takes premium gas? I said sure, 65 will work. So we tried to schedule for 11:00 am in Duluth, but she texted me around 10:00 saying that she was involved in a minor accident. So, I'm like yeah whatever, she's playing games. So, around 11:30, I receive another text stating that she'll be in the area (Duluth) around 1:30; and get this, she secured a room off Pleasant Hill Road. So she keeps me updated on her status on the drive from Jonesboro to Gwinnett. When she arrives at the Havens Inn off Pleasant Hill we talk in the car for a bit. It turns out that she's 43 yrs old, a middle school counselor in Atlanta and she just posted for the 1st time last night. So, she goes inside to check-in and then text the room number. Once inside the room she goes to freshen up and the fun begins:

BBBJCIMWS (Didn't miss a drop) Deep throat with tears running down her eyes and mines, (LOL).

While she was sucking she was getting wetter and wetter, kept grunting and moving her hips, she would reach down and say (Oh feel how wet I am)..She hit me up again this morning wanting to hook up again. I think she's someone who is looking for company along with pleasure. I'm scheduled to meet at her home in Jonesboro later this week. Good thing the I85 bridge is open again.

Southside Stan
05-14-17, 20:37
I posted in the BBFS forum a few weeks ago about this one. I have been seeing her for years as an utr and usually paying 20 bucks to cream pie her. Recently I have seen her posting ads so I guess she's gone pro. I saw her yesterday and just pretended like I hadn't seen her ads and she seemed the same as always. 20 bucks for a quickie. I've been getting a lot of requests for her contact info, but she keeps deleting the ad. I figured I'd share a screenshot of it. She's a nice girl and a great value on the south side. Don't tell her about this post or this site and F it up for me. Just hit her up like you saw her CL ad and negotiate a low rate. For the record I paid 40 the first time I saw her. Have fun!I reached out to this one on Friday as I was in the area. I never got a response. I intend to try again later.

I ended up at Dragonfly massage on Old National. For who I think is the only gal working there. She is loser, short and chubby. Awesome massage with only a little teasing. After the flip she took matters into her own hands. It was a slow, pleasant finish with some eye contact and UTC below.

Ozymandias
05-14-17, 20:45
Am I the only one this cautious?No, I follow the same rule.

There's just no reason to take a chance in a city this big with this many hoes in it.

O.

MoonshineXXX
05-14-17, 21:34
She hit me up again this morning wanting to hook up again. I think she's someone who is looking for company along with pleasure. I'm scheduled to meet at her home in Jonesboro later this week. Good thing the I85 bridge is open again.I find this really interesting. I have always assumed CL is bull $41 t.

Is this a once in a lifetime find, or are there good opportunities on CL?

QuartJess
05-15-17, 04:43
I'm glad that all worked out for you, but really? You actually texted a specific sex act and money over text and weren't nervous about our least favorite Uncle? Dude, you got nerves of steel. That's just a bust waiting to happen. (you or her).

I'm am gone and she is blocked at the first mention of a specific sex act and money. It's been my experience if she's legit, she will drop you like a rock if you even get close to putting the two together in a text or even on the phone. (unless they are real new or real dumb). Am I the only one this cautious?I can see where you're coming from, but in this situation, I had (home address, Facebook profile, school name where she worked and work email address) before I even physcially talked to her on the phone. So, I felt pretty confident that she was legit and not LE. It's amazing what information the internet can provide you on a person.

QuartJess
05-15-17, 04:55
I find this really interesting. I have always assumed CL is bull $41 t.

Is this a once in a lifetime find, or are there good opportunities on CL?I wouldn't say once in a lifetime, but the odds have become very slim over the years. I guess be at the right place at the right time. Take for instance. I responded to an CL ad in the Buford area back in early April via email. The lady replied some 2 days later, but I didn't see the response until a week later. So I replied back and she replied back with " you want to Fuck"? I didn't take that seriously, so I replied with "Sure". I asked for her number and did a Google Search. Again, I found her home address, Facebook profile, company address and all. Well, later that week she rented a room in Suwanne at the Red Roof and said this is a NSA meeting and you can come fuck me and she gave the room #. When I arrived, I sat in the parking lot and scooped out the room # and sure enough I saw at least 3 dudes go in and out with in a 20 min time frame. I decided to not participate because when she came out she was alot heavier than her Facebook photos.

QuartJess
05-15-17, 06:37
She hit me up again this morning wanting to hook up again. I think she's someone who is looking for company along with pleasure. I'm scheduled to meet at her home in Jonesboro later this week. Good thing the I85 bridge is open again.Here's a short video clip from this weekend's encounter.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_WakhwRbcNkbW82T194ZzNoUUk

Ronny770
05-15-17, 10:27
Here's a short video clip from this weekend's encounter.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_WakhwRbcNkbW82T194ZzNoUUkLooks like good times.

NuGuy36
05-15-17, 10:45
I wouldn't say once in a lifetime, but the odds have become very slim over the years. I guess be at the right place at the right time. Take for instance. I responded to an CL ad in the Buford area back in early April via email. The lady replied some 2 days later, but I didn't see the response until a week later. So I replied back and she replied back with " you want to Fuck"? I didn't take that seriously, so I replied with "Sure". I asked for her number and did a Google Search. Again, I found her home address, Facebook profile, company address and all. Well, later that week she rented a room in Suwanne at the Red Roof and said this is a NSA meeting and you can come fuck me and she gave the room #. When I arrived, I sat in the parking lot and scooped out the room # and sure enough I saw at least 3 dudes go in and out with in a 20 min time frame. I decided to not participate because when she came out she was alot heavier than her Facebook photos.Sounds like that girl named Chocolate that Johnny M reviewed a week or ago. I sent her a text on Thursday and she replied on Sunday with a "you want to fuck" message. I got bad vibes with this girl, anyhow I asked for pics and a rate and she quoted qk $50 and $100/ hr. I realized that the session would be a rush job and decided to fuck with her mind instead. I asked if she had any little peeps hiding in her bathroom. She ignored that question. I told her I would call her when I got to the parking lot of her hotel, never intending to see her in the first place. She hounded my ass with text messages for about 3 hours, until I blocked her off my phone.

QuartJess
05-15-17, 11:07
Sounds like that girl named Chocolate that Johnny M reviewed a week or ago. I sent her a text on Thursday and she replied on Sunday with a "you want to fuck" message. I got bad vibes with this girl, anyhow I asked for pics and a rate and she quoted qk $50 and $100/ hr. I realized that the session would be a rush job and decided to fuck with her mind instead. I asked if she had any little peeps hiding in her bathroom. She ignored that question. I told her I would call her when I got to the parking lot of her hotel, never intending to see her in the first place. She hounded my ass with text messages for about 3 hours, until I blocked her off my phone.This lady was a white MILF BBW. She lives in Dacula, but rented the hotel room in Suwanee off I-85 exit 111. She was not looking for $, she just wanted sex. Normally this would have been great, but when I saw her I was not interested, cute face but a little too big for me.

QuartJess
05-15-17, 11:10
Looks like good times.It was wonderful. Short and thick; just like I like them. And she was ready to please.

BiggieDogg
05-29-17, 16:27
I also posted this in the Massage and Body Rubs, Non AMP. Massage was a 10, everything else was 8. BBJ and covered FS are on the menu. Not sure if BBFS are. She seems new to the business and not jaded yet so VERY eager to please. I will revisit and I'm sure be a regular. Here is her current post.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/thp/6147054165.html

WholeThang448
05-30-17, 19:22
Has anyone seen this one.

MrHobbyist
05-31-17, 03:24
I also posted this in the Massage and Body Rubs, Non AMP. Massage was a 10, everything else was 8. BBJ and covered FS are on the menu. Not sure if BBFS are. She seems new to the business and not jaded yet so VERY eager to please. I will revisit and I'm sure be a regular. Here is her current post.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/thp/6147054165.htmlA great massage with all the extras, but alas, she only does outcalls. *sigh*.

BiggieDogg
05-31-17, 04:12
A great massage with all the extras, but alas, she only does outcalls. *sigh*.No incall is the only downside, but with her skills and offerings, I will continue to visit at least until she becomes jaded. LOL.

Barrytwins
05-31-17, 08:53

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/thp/6147054165.htmlHow much did it cost?

BiggieDogg
05-31-17, 10:15
How much did it cost?The total cost was 120.

QuartJess
06-01-17, 10:51
Thanks, guys. I'm in Gwinnett so I'll have to try and catch here. She takes her posts down so quickly.Finally got a chance to see her today. Walked in, greeted and she went to work. Cute face, body little on the heavy side. The breasts are massive too for those that like that. Oral was deep, wet and sloppy. Popped in her mouth and she went to spit. Will visit again when I'm down her way.

TacoTuesday1
06-04-17, 13:43
She posts every once in a while in the Jonesboro College Park area. Ad may be down by the time this hits, but hopefully the pics help identify.So can anyone hit me up with her contact info??

CallMeTom
06-05-17, 11:22
Anybody have experience with a chick who says she's close to Lassiter high school on Woodbridge Rd in Marietta and you can pick her up there for some fun. Says she's mixed, 28, and sexy. PM preferred.

Thanks all.

QuartJess
06-05-17, 15:50
For all you high spenders there in the Gwinnett County Buford area, there is a young mother (28) doing car dates (70 CBJ, 80 CFS). Link is attached, but it may be flagged by the time this hits. I talked to her and she said she's doing this to help get her Autistic son his medicine. Did not partake due to the wanted donation rate.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/6163363496.html

QuartJess
06-05-17, 17:21
For all you high spenders there in the Gwinnett County Buford area, there is a young mother (28) doing car dates (70 CBJ, 80 CFS). Link is attached, but it may be flagged by the time this hits. I talked to her and she said she's doing this to help get her Autistic son his medicine. Did not partake due to the wanted donation rate.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/6163363496.htmlUpdate. She actually dropped her price to $50 for a BBBJ, so I went to meet here in Buford off of 20 and South Lee Street. When she pulled up she had her young son in the back seat. She wanted to do the deed in my vehicle, but I passed. Just couldn't bring myself to get a BJ with her son present.

Niteluvr
06-05-17, 17:40

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/6163363496.htmlCar dates in Gwinnett? That one way of spelling danger!

MrHobbyist
06-06-17, 04:40
Update. She actually dropped her price to $50 for a BBBJ, so I went to meet here in Buford off of 20 and South Lee Street. When she pulled up she had her young son in the back seat. She wanted to do the deed in my vehicle, but I passed. Just couldn't bring myself to get a BJ with her son present.She brought her kid? That's all kinds of f'd up. SMH. This is an adult hobby / industry, no kids! Not even peripherally.

Ronny770
06-06-17, 05:56

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/6163363496.htmlSo there are No Pics?

LuvThemTugs
06-06-17, 07:10
She brought her kid? That's all kinds of f'd up. SMH. This is an adult hobby / industry, no kids! Not even peripherally.Because in just a few years she will be doing to guys what mommy is doing and she can learn. This is a teaching moment.

Mmnola1
06-06-17, 07:30

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/6163363496.htmlAd flagged can you pm her info

Firm Offer
06-06-17, 13:56
She brought her kid? That's all kinds of f'd up. SMH. This is an adult hobby / industry, no kids! Not even peripherally.You know what? If the deal is only $50 and she brought her kid, I'd be very tempted to just GIVE her the 50 and send her on her way. I'm not going to do anything with a kid anywhere around. That's just f'ed up!

Sgt Soros
06-06-17, 14:11
Because in just a few years she will be doing to guys what mommy is doing and she can learn. This is a teaching moment.Geez, what kind of fucked up universe are we living on? This is just so WRONG on so many levels.

QuartJess
06-06-17, 14:42
Geez, what kind of fucked up universe are we living on? This is just so WRONG on so many levels.Yes, I'm with you. I just don't roll like that. Even though she wanted to do the deed in my vehicle, I still couldn't bring myself to do anything with her son in her car. She also mentioned that she had just finished seeing another monger in the same area. Either she's really desperate for his medicine as she claimed or she's on some sort of drugs.

LuvThemTugs
06-06-17, 14:56
Geez, what kind of fucked up universe are we living on? This is just so WRONG on so many levels.But in every bit of humor there is some truth.

MrHobbyist
06-08-17, 04:26
Because in just a few years she will be doing to guys what mommy is doing and she can learn. This is a teaching moment.Still f*cked up to even think about. I'll go low, but even I have limits. Involving children in any way is one of them. It infuriates me. I know that's how many of them get started, participating in the destruction of innocence I will not tolerate. That is just unforgivable in my estimation.

Ronny770
06-08-17, 13:43
Watch Out for these retards trying to get you to pay them before setting up the date. I saw this post come up for months so I guess some people falling for it LOL The girl in the pics their using is a dancer at Follies and she's not even in the country right now.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/6164149376.html

Estero47
06-09-17, 17:42
I am heading up that way tonight. Any recommendations for north airport area? I am not at all familiar with the area.

ShyGuyAtlanta
06-11-17, 09:17
She brought her kid? That's all kinds of f'd up. SMH. This is an adult hobby / industry, no kids! Not even peripherally.So back in the day (80's) I had a regular that one time brought he young kid and let him stay in the other room, was kind of weird. But I was young are wild back then, little head made all the decisions then.

QuartJess
06-15-17, 14:22
Here are two links for the young gal in the Buford North Gwinnett area that I mentioned last week. She quoted me 70 for a car BBBJ, but then came down to 50. I didn't partake because she had her son in the car with her. PIC attached.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cas/6177976156.html

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cas/6178002820.html

BufordDad
06-15-17, 21:42
Here are two links for the young gal in the Buford North Gwinnett area that I mentioned last week. She quoted me 70 for a car BBBJ, but then came down to 50. I didn't partake because she had her son in the car with her. PIC attached.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cas/6178002820.htmlOne ad says she's in Dacula. Did she meet you in Buford or is she staying in Buford / North Gwinnett area?

Zipper34
06-15-17, 22:08

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cas/6178002820.htmlShe's lying. Just wants money for meth and will do anything to get it. She's another one of those meth heads in Hall.

QuartJess
06-15-17, 23:21
One ad says she's in Dacula. Did she meet you in Buford or is she staying in Buford / North Gwinnett area?She met me in Buford near the Home Depot on Buford Drive.

MikeAsEscorts
06-16-17, 19:19
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/6177777611.html

I think one of her pics has her pimp sitting. Don't know if I should TOFTT.

MrHobbyist
06-17-17, 05:35
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/6177777611.html

I think one of her pics has her pimp sitting. Don't know if I should TOFTT.I think this is a girl I met in Nashville a couple of years back. She was advertising on BP for massages. She did an outcall to my room, it was going to be CFS, multi pop, Covered greek and BBBJCIM. She got to the room, she was sucking on a lollypop. She came in kissed me on the lips, and put the lollypop in my mouth. Then she took the lollypop back and continued to suck on it. She unsnapped her jeans and told me to feel her pussy, to put my finger inside. I obliged. Then she double checked asking if I was LE. I said no. She asked for the donation (I handed it to her. She put it in her bra and asked to use the bathroom. I suspected to count the donation. She peed, (I heard her) and she came out and asked if I had a jimmy. I told her no. She said she had one in the car. I laughed and told her she could go get it, but she would have to leave the donation behind. She told me I could come with her. I told her to give me half. She did. We walked to the elevator and she was acting all sexy. We walked out of the hotel, there was some ice on the ground so I walked carefully. She got ahead of me and jumped into a running car with the passenger door open. She laughed as they took off. I felt like a total simp, (because I acted like one). But at least she only got half of the donation. I fell for the act with the stank finger and the lollypop.

Like I said, I can't be certain, but she sure looks like the girl I saw.

I'll let the experts decide. The first is her current CL ad pic, the second is a pic from her posts in 2015, the third is her current and the fourth is from her 2015 ad.
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nashville/615-995-9765/1/203537

Mmnola1
06-17-17, 10:02
I think this is a girl I met in Nashville a couple of years back. She was advertising on BP for massages. She did an outcall to my room, it was going to be CFS, multi pop, Covered greek and BBBJCIM. She got to the room, she was sucking on a lollypop. She came in kissed me on the lips, and put the lollypop in my mouth. Then she took the lollypop back and continued to suck on it. She unsnapped her jeans and told me to feel her pussy, to put my finger inside. I obliged. Then she double checked asking if I was LE. I said no. She asked for the donation (I handed it to her. She put it in her bra and asked to use the bathroom. I suspected to count the donation. She peed, (I heard her) and she came out and asked if I had a jimmy. I told her no. She said she had one in the car. I laughed and told her she could go get it, but she would have to leave the donation behind. She told me I could come with her. I told her to give me half. She did. We walked to the elevator and she was acting all sexy. We walked out of the hotel, there was some ice on the ground so I walked carefully. She got ahead of me and jumped into a running car with the passenger door open. She laughed as they took off. I felt like a total simp, (because I acted like one). But at least she only got half of the donation. I fell for the act with the stank finger and the lollypop.

I'll let the experts decide. The first is her current CL ad pic, the second is a pic from her posts in 2015, the third is her current and the fourth is from her 2015 ad.
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nashville/615-995-9765/1/203537Simular situation with me in Nashville but she started screaming and ran out the room.

MikeAsEscorts
06-19-17, 07:56
I think this is a girl I met in Nashville a couple of years back. She was advertising on BP for massages. She did an outcall to my room, it was going to be CFS, multi pop, Covered greek and BBBJCIM. She got to the room, she was sucking on a lollypop. She came in kissed me on the lips, and put the lollypop in my mouth. Then she took the lollypop back and continued to suck on it. She unsnapped her jeans and told me to feel her pussy, to put my finger inside. I obliged. Then she double checked asking if I was LE. I said no. She asked for the donation (I handed it to her. She put it in her bra and asked to use the bathroom. I suspected to count the donation. She peed, (I heard her) and she came out and asked if I had a jimmy. I told her no. She said she had one in the car. I laughed and told her she could go get it, but she would have to leave the donation behind. She told me I could come with her. I told her to give me half. She did. We walked to the elevator and she was acting all sexy. We walked out of the hotel, there was some ice on the ground so I walked carefully. She got ahead of me and jumped into a running car with the passenger door open. She laughed as they took off. I felt like a total simp, (because I acted like one). But at least she only got half of the donation. I fell for the act with the stank finger and the lollypop.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nashville/615-995-9765/1/203537Thanks for the info, both you and Mmnola1. I was suspicious of the guy in her photo, but I guess these scammers are really trying their best. I ran into a similar situation on CL, where I literally paid 100 for this girl's""rent" and she ends up lying to me about what I'm getting and ends up smoking some crack cocaine, in order to go on, with a former pornstar hiding and acting as her bodyguard. Long story short: I just walked right out and let her keep the money. I never felt so retarded. Next time, definitely never let them out with the money, especially if they're not willing to perform.

RumbleMan
06-23-17, 14:49
Hey are you able to PM me her digits.

Aaron Hamlet
06-23-17, 22:24
Thanks for the info, both you and Mmnola1. ran into a similar situation on CL, where I literally paid 100 for this girl's""rent" and she ends up lying to me about what I'm getting and ends up smoking some crack cocaine, in order to go on, with a former pornstar hiding and acting as her bodyguard. Long story short: I just walked right out and let her keep the money. I never felt so retarded. Next time, definitely never let them out with the money, especially if they're not willing to perform.Did she go by Bella?

AtlantaGator
06-25-17, 08:12
You know what? If the deal is only $50 and she brought her kid, I'd be very tempted to just GIVE her the 50 and send her on her way. I'm not going to do anything with a kid anywhere around. That's just f'ed up!I wonder if that's what she's hoping for. Look around, just about everyone on this board would walk away from the situation. Even if she is a meth head, she knows that would most likely happen. I bet she pockets a few "charity drops" a week.

She's definitely f'ed up. I wonder if that's not even her kid! Maybe she just borrows him as a prop from her druggy sister or neighbor. Now THAT would be really f'ed up! LOL.

Obviously328
06-25-17, 11:36
I don't usually stray onto this side of town, and I don't usually look for options on CL. This lady has been all over CL for the last few months, and she's my type, but I was just wondering if anybody knew anything about her.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/6192109318.html

MrHobbyist
06-26-17, 06:41
I don't usually stray onto this side of town, and I don't usually look for options on CL. This lady has been all over CL for the last few months, and she's my type, but I was just wondering if anybody knew anything about her.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/6192109318.htmlAd is no Buenos.

WholeThang448
06-27-17, 15:35

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cas/6178002820.htmlHe couldve been camera man for mommy LOL.

MikeAsEscorts
07-01-17, 23:34
Did she go by Bella?She went by the name Carmen. And the porn star she stayed with was Shelby Piage.

BB Love
07-13-17, 08:21
My burner is at work, if I had it on me I'd hit this one up. Almost looks TGTBT. Has anyone seen her yet?

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/6217307379.html

Troystick
07-13-17, 10:14
Link is already dead. That didn't last long. But interesting pics.

My burner is at work, if I had it on me I'd hit this one up. Almost looks TGTBT. Has anyone seen her yet?

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/6217307379.html

MajMilkDuds
07-13-17, 15:36
This girl is cute and weirdly I've seen her before but now she is robbing people. Gets the money and then quickly gets picked up by a van and runs off. She was fun but now she is a scammer. Please ruin her day by blowing up her phone and please don't go see this girl. 470-XXX-7317.

MikeAsEscorts
07-13-17, 18:07
Should I TOFTT, LOL? Anyone think she's LE? She seems pretty hot and I doubt LE would post nudes. Though then again.

MikeAsEscorts
07-13-17, 21:18
Should I TOFTT, LOL? Anyone think she's LE? She seems pretty hot and I doubt LE would post nudes. Though then again.Sorry forgot the link:

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/6217916891.html

Gca393
07-13-17, 23:08

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/6217307379.htmlI texted her but didn't get a response. Anyone else want to give it a go and report back?

IronCity
07-14-17, 10:12
I texted her but didn't get a response. Anyone else want to give it a go and report back?I texted her yesterday, got a reply that she wouldn't be available until after 10 pm, didn't hit the number up again, as I was looking for after 10 pm.

Gca393
07-14-17, 14:21
I texted her yesterday, got a reply that she wouldn't be available until after 10 pm, didn't hit the number up again, as I was looking for after 10 pm.This one looks almost TGTBT.

MikeAsEscorts
07-14-17, 21:05
I texted her yesterday, got a reply that she wouldn't be available until after 10 pm, didn't hit the number up again, as I was looking for after 10 pm.Wait you were "looking for after 10 pm"? Why didn't you hit her up again?

Big Comanche
07-15-17, 07:50
I texted her yesterday, got a reply that she wouldn't be available until after 10 pm, didn't hit the number up again, as I was looking for after 10 pm.Ad deleted by author.

MikeAsEscorts
07-15-17, 22:13
Ad deleted by author.If you look her up on Craigslist, look up "Princess Nina".

MyThanThrope67
07-21-17, 18:09
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/cas/d/lets-indulge-wm/6219706874.html

I contacted her. Texted a couple of times. Then called. She quoted me 220 which is high for a CL girl. She gave me directions to her complex in Marietta. But wouldn't send a pic. The cost and no pic threw me off and I bailed.

Alin Srq
07-21-17, 23:26
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/cas/d/lets-indulge-wm/6219706874.html

I contacted her. Texted a couple of times. Then called. She quoted me 220 which is high for a CL girl. She gave me directions to her complex in Marietta. But wouldn't send a pic. The cost and no pic threw me off and I bailed.I've seen these ads for a long time, I replied and sent my phone number she called right away. Gives me what she looks like and general area of her home. Wants 220 I ask for a quick visit.

For 60, she wants the full 220. No picture. Unless I agree to her terms. So I passed. I'm sure she is not LEO but I doubt she is worth that coin.

Aaron Hamlet
07-23-17, 11:44
I've seen these ads for a long time, I replied and sent my phone number she called right away. Gives me what she looks like and general area of her home. Wants 220 I ask for a quick visit.

For 60, she wants the full 220. No picture. Unless I agree to her terms. So I passed. I'm sure she is not LEO but I doubt she is worth that coin.I have her pic but can't figure out how to upload on this antiquated system in use here.
Took a minute, but here she is. Still don't know how I posted pic

Sgt Soros
07-23-17, 11:52
I have her pic but can't figure out how to upload on this antiquated system in use here.
Took a minute, but here she is. Still don't know how I posted picWell, she's definitely over 50++years old. There are much better options in that price range, IMHO.

Aaron Hamlet
07-23-17, 11:54
Well, she's definitely over 50++years old. There are much better options in that price range, IMHO.That opinion ain't humble, but universal

CaptainSleepy
07-23-17, 12:08
That opinion ain't humble, but universalI wouldn't even pay $10 for that. That's just a total waste of money and time. I rather stay at home and rub one out. She should have left the industry 30 years ago. Glad I never saw her. I would be raving pissed off.

Alin Srq
07-23-17, 12:41
I have her pic but can't figure out how to upload on this antiquated system in use here.
Took a minute, but here she is. Still don't know how I posted picI see why she doesn't want to send pics. I'm sure someone would hit this for the right price but if I got to her crib I'd be pissed don't advertise your 35 when your 60.

2me4Looking2
07-24-17, 15:27
I see her post fairly regularly. She is a white girl and her add says she is in College Park. One of her pics has her with blue and different colored hair. I was chatting with her and then she took all of her ads down so now I can't give a link or a picture. Her number ends in 4740.

She quoted me $70 for 30 minutes of a "basic suck and fuck". I'm guessing her rate is negotiable.

Any info would be appreciated.

BB Love
07-24-17, 16:52
I see her post fairly regularly. She is a white girl and her add says she is in College Park. One of her pics has her with blue and different colored hair. I was chatting with her and then she took all of her ads down so now I can't give a link or a picture. Her number ends in 4740.

She quoted me $70 for 30 minutes of a "basic suck and fuck". I'm guessing her rate is negotiable.

Any info would be appreciated.She's legit. She was my go to UTR girl for years. She is BBFS friendly and loves a deep cream pie. Her rate is very negotiable. She is happy with 40 for new guys. Hell sometimes I've smashed it for less than 10 bucks because I used to see her a couple of times a week. She got locked up for prostitution after she started posting on CL in May. I talked to her last week and she was back hosting at her apartment in college park. I haven't seen her in about 2 months. Just for the record she is fun for about 5 minutes. If you are a qv guy like me take a go at her. If you like to go at it for like 30 minutes I wouldn't recommend it. She gets dried out and sore after about 5 minutes.

TheirsTodie
07-24-17, 17:07
She's legit. She was my go to UTR girl for years. She is BBFS friendly and loves a deep cream pie. Her rate is very negotiable. She is happy with 40 for new guys. Hell sometimes I've smashed it for less than 10 bucks because I used to see her a couple of times a week. She got locked up for prostitution after she started posting on CL in May. I talked to her last week and she was back hosting at her apartment in college park. I haven't seen her in about 2 months. Just for the record she is fun for about 5 minutes. If you are a qv guy like me take a go at her. If you like to go at it for like 30 minutes I wouldn't recommend it. She gets dried out and sore after about 5 minutes.Can you inbox me her deets?

2me4Looking2
07-25-17, 08:53
She's legit. She was my go to UTR girl for years. She is BBFS friendly and loves a deep cream pie. Her rate is very negotiable. She is happy with 40 for new guys. Hell sometimes I've smashed it for less than 10 bucks because I used to see her a couple of times a week. She got locked up for prostitution after she started posting on CL in May. I talked to her last week and she was back hosting at her apartment in college park. I haven't seen her in about 2 months. Just for the record she is fun for about 5 minutes. If you are a qv guy like me take a go at her. If you like to go at it for like 30 minutes I wouldn't recommend it. She gets dried out and sore after about 5 minutes.I am wondering if I freaked her out with my questions because she took all of her ads down as soon as we finished texting. She was very upfront about what she was offering which isn't smart on her part, and I wondered if she realized that. I didn't ask anything graphic or detailed, but she offered it up right away in no uncertain terms. I think I'll try to set something up if she is still offering.

Gca393
07-25-17, 11:03
Can you inbox me her deets?Me too, I want to find a good UTR provider. I'd love to get her #.

Scorpio1982
07-26-17, 21:44
Hey guys,

I've seen this little hottie on CL before. Seems to good to be true. Anybody tried it??

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cas/d/come-over-wm/6223307603.html

MikeAsEscorts
07-27-17, 17:18
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/ven-jugar-conmigo-ahora-estoy/6238597323.html

StrockInBizkit
07-27-17, 19:47
She's legit. She was my go to UTR girl for years. She is BBFS friendly and loves a deep cream pie. Her rate is very negotiable. She is happy with 40 for new guys. Hell sometimes I've smashed it for less than 10 bucks because I used to see her a couple of times a week. She got locked up for prostitution after she started posting on CL in May. I talked to her last week and she was back hosting at her apartment in college park. I haven't seen her in about 2 months. Just for the record she is fun for about 5 minutes. If you are a qv guy like me take a go at her. If you like to go at it for like 30 minutes I wouldn't recommend it. She gets dried out and sore after about 5 minutes.I would love to get me someone like this for some UTR fun as well.

ElPerron
07-27-17, 21:59
[QUOreviewsMikeAsEscorts;3486561]https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/ven-jugar-conmigo-ahora-estoy/6238597323.html[/QUOTE].

Bad reviews at other site! Sb.

MikeAsEscorts
07-28-17, 02:10
[QUOreviewsMikeAsEscorts;3486561][URL]https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/ven-jugar-conmigo-ahora-estoy/6238597323.html[ / URL].

Bad reviews at other site! Sb. [/QUOTE].

Where'd you find the reviews?

ExecTranspo
07-29-17, 10:24
Saw her myself bear peachtree corners a few months ago. She's got a pimp lingering around and will definitely rush you. Hotel was decent but she didn't want to fuck on the bed because she sleeps there with her man. So I bent her over the desk. After 5 min she was asking me to stop. Saying my time was up. Her reviews on the Babylon site tell the story.

ShyGuyAtlanta
07-30-17, 16:45
Took a minute, but here she is. Still don't know how I posted picI have seen her, pics are old she does not look this good any more. She is kind of worn and used up. Nice lady if you are desperate. Way better values for the money out there.

MrHobbyist
08-02-17, 05:59
Pretty sure this one is a sting -- Texted the number and spent a lot of time trying to get me to commit to something specific. Could be legit and new, but I doubt it. Stay safe.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/lets-have-fun-w4m/6246308636.html

JackSouth
08-03-17, 11:10
Pretty sure this one is a sting -- Texted the number and spent a lot of time trying to get me to commit to something specific. Could be legit and new, but I doubt it. Stay safe.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/lets-have-fun-w4m/6246308636.htmlI think you were on to something, the ad has been removed. Thanks for the heads up!

MikeAsEscorts
08-03-17, 15:08

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/lets-have-fun-w4m/6246308636.htmlIt's been flagged, LOL. Now we'll never know.

WheresMyMule
08-13-17, 20:52
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cas/d/hot-and-ready-w4m/6262572304.html

Thanks for the info guys! Be safe.

MrHobbyist
08-14-17, 06:29

Thanks for the info guys! Be safe.I saw her back in March or April (at least the Tats and Tits look familiar). She was out in Clayton County. She'll do the deed, but she seemed bored and had a hurry up and get it done attitude. If I remember right, there was a slight fishy odor coming from the nether regions. Maybe she was having a bad day and just finished with another john. I'm pretty sure her age is within 5 years or so. She gave an unremarkable CBJ to get me mostly hard ask how I wanted it, when they do that I just go for doggy and get it over with.

I think she wanted. 8 for the qv I'm sure I talked her down to. 6 or. 5, but can't remember for sure. Do what you will, but I'd pass on this one, her number is on my do not repeat list.

Viktor213
08-14-17, 12:19

Thanks for the info guys! Be safe.Posted a review on her not too long ago. Pics are accurate and body-wise she is legit. Despite negotiating for 30 min service was rushed and complaining about positions. No repeat for me. The only thing going for her is no other providers are close to the area and she stays up late.

WheresMyMule
08-14-17, 16:42
Posted a review on her not too long ago. Pics are accurate and body-wise she is legit. Despite negotiating for 30 min service was rushed and complaining about positions. No repeat for me. The only thing going for her is no other providers are close to the area and she stays up late.Thanks for the info fellas. I think I'll keep it moving.

Clamps187
08-21-17, 15:26
First post here guys. Glad I found this forum.

Anyone experienced this chick? I've found pictures of two different girls with this same number. Claims to be a squirter and that pussy is exactly what I'm trying to eat on.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/sweet-squirter-w4m/6268486004.html

Johnny Mapalo
08-25-17, 08:56

Anyone experienced this chick? I've found pictures of two different girls with this same number. Claims to be a squirter and that pussy is exactly what I'm trying to eat on.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/sweet-squirter-w4m/6268486004.htmlDude said that pussy is exactly what he's trying to eat. LOL. Well, that ugly looking pussy has been on craigslist for the past 3 years. I really don't think you wunna dine on that.

HobbyMan51
08-25-17, 12:32

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/sweet-squirter-w4m/6268486004.htmlWhoo Laawd 'n Mercy Gawdamighty!!!

Petey1015
08-25-17, 12:38
Whoo Laawd 'n Mercy Gawdamighty!!!Their Beef-and-Cheddar is my choice.

Niteluvr
08-25-17, 13:04
Dude said that pussy is exactly what he's trying to eat. LOL. Well, that ugly looking pussy has been on craigslist for the past 3 years. I really don't think you wunna dine on that.That pussy looks like a dog chewed on it.

HobbyMan51
08-25-17, 17:55
Their Beef-and-Cheddar is my choice.I would much rather dine at Arby's than on that thing. I don't even think a liberal application of horsey sauce could make that palatable. Ugh.

Clamps187
08-26-17, 09:04
Haha, you guys are missing out. I love me some beef curtains.

That being said, is she legit?

Atlanta John
08-27-17, 07:23
Met a true gem on CL. Goes by Pixie, 33 yo hosting out of a house. Loves what she does. Fetish friendly and not a clock watcher. Very down to earth and actually nice to talk to. Very open minded. Will share info with senior trusted members if interested as I know the climate is not good in the area.

Bill Ginn
08-27-17, 13:36
Anyone seen this gal? Looks familiar, and the # checks out to bf's social media.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/dont-go-home-to-your-wife-cum/6274068163.html

Don't GO HOME TO YOUR WIFE! Cum get off with me when you get off work. - w4 mm (marietta).

Cum see me when you get off work -seven, seven, zero- and I can make sure you are satisfied before you go home. Tip me and ill do what you want. I am discreet and have a place to host. -five, six, zero- DO NOT HIT ME UP IF you AREN'T AVAILABLE TODAY!! SERIOUS MEN ONLY! Five, one, zero, zero- I am including a photo to verify and will be happy to send a photo to verify but it will not be a nude so please don't waste my time fishing for nudes to jack off to. Please respect my time by not calling. The best way to set up a meet is to text. I'm a former stripper and I have a 45 inch ass that I will let you squeeze if you cum and see me. Hurry fellas!!

MajMilkDuds
08-27-17, 13:41
Let me know if you see her. I have tried t contact her but have not had success. If she gets back to me and I see her I will report back here.

Anyone seen this gal? Looks familiar, and the # checks out to bf's social media.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/dont-go-home-to-your-wife-cum/6274068163.html

Don't GO HOME TO YOUR WIFE! Cum get off with me when you get off work. - w4 mm (marietta).

Cum see me when you get off work -seven, seven, zero- and I can make sure you are satisfied before you go home. Tip me and ill do what you want. I am discreet and have a place to host. -five, six, zero- DO NOT HIT ME UP IF you AREN'T AVAILABLE TODAY!! SERIOUS MEN ONLY! Five, one, zero, zero- I am including a photo to verify and will be happy to send a photo to verify but it will not be a nude so please don't waste my time fishing for nudes to jack off to. Please respect my time by not calling. The best way to set up a meet is to text. I'm a former stripper and I have a 45 inch ass that I will let you squeeze if you cum and see me. Hurry fellas!!

DRickGiver5
08-27-17, 13:58

Cum see me when you get off work -seven, seven, zero- and I can make sure you are satisfied before you go home. Tip me and ill do what you want. I am discreet and have a place to host. -five, six, zero- DO NOT HIT ME UP IF you AREN'T AVAILABLE TODAY!! SERIOUS MEN ONLY! Five, one, zero, zero- I am including a photo to verify and will be happy to send a photo to verify but it will not be a nude so please don't waste my time fishing for nudes to jack off to. Please respect my time by not calling. The best way to set up a meet is to text. I'm a former stripper and I have a 45 inch ass that I will let you squeeze if you cum and see me. Hurry fellas!!But went silent after I told her that I just wanted her alone.

StrockInBizkit
08-27-17, 20:36
Met a true gem on CL. Goes by Pixie, 33 yo hosting out of a house. Loves what she does. Fetish friendly and not a clock watcher. Very down to earth and actually nice to talk to. Very open minded. Will share info with senior trusted members if interested as I know the climate is not good in the area.Thanks for reporting a good find. You are truly the hero w need. Would you mind letting me know what her donation rates are? I'm certainly intrigued based on your wonderful description of her. Wouldn't complain if you have a link to her as well!

Thanks buddy! And keep up the good work. Be safe out there.

RondaColdSon
08-28-17, 22:31
Dude said that pussy is exactly what he's trying to eat. LOL. Well, that ugly looking pussy has been on craigslist for the past 3 years. I really don't think you wunna dine on that.Has it really been around for 3 years? So I'm guessing it isn't their pic? They they told me they were 23.

Clamps187
08-30-17, 07:08
I have not pursued her yet.

Has it really been around for 3 years? So I'm guessing it isn't their pic? They they told me they were 23.

GobMan
08-31-17, 12:33
What's with all the w4m post that you scroll down and theres a 2 page essay about some dudes homosexual requests? It's like 75% of the w4m casual encounters now.

MalcolPrath
08-31-17, 18:15
What's with all the w4m post that you scroll down and theres a 2 page essay about some dudes homosexual requests? It's like 75% of the w4m casual encounters now.They're all just bots posting snippets of text they've scraped from other ads.

Willie1004
08-31-17, 18:15
Hey Atlanta, I saw 2 ebony beauties last summer on craigslist got to see 1 went by the name of slim the others I was interested in but didn't get to contact them brie and cookie cookie went by several other names I was just wondering if anyone seen them and if they are still around would like to make contact with them if so. Thanks.

JeffInnAtlanta
08-31-17, 20:04
What's with all the w4m post that you scroll down and theres a 2 page essay about some dudes homosexual requests? It's like 75% of the w4m casual encounters now.It makes them easier to search on and flag.

GobMan
08-31-17, 20:27
It makes them easier to search on and flag.What do they get out of it though?

Atlanta John
08-31-17, 21:47
Thanks for reporting a good find. You are truly the hero w need. Would you mind letting me know what her donation rates are? I'm certainly intrigued based on your wonderful description of her. Wouldn't complain if you have a link to her as well!

Thanks buddy! And keep up the good work. Be safe out there.Bear with me. Haven't had time to get to all the PM's. A couple from here have seen her with positive comments.

StrockInBizkit
09-01-17, 01:34
What do they get out of it though?I'm guessing they do that for SEO, that way they get a hit on any of the search terms.

Lightbright19
09-01-17, 12:25
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

The Parrot
09-06-17, 02:33
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/big-booty-judy-w4m/6294778609.html

I'll attach her picture from the ad below, she is definitely the girl in the picture, but looks better in person (in my opinion).

Maaaayne, if you like big girls, then you will LOVE this chick. She's one of those really cute and bubbly type of fat girls. Hard to explain, but she is a BBW with the rolls and fat in the right places. She actually has an hourglass shape and her mid-section is flat, no protruding belly.

Ok, I'm losing focus here LOL. Just blew 2 good loads from her.

Ok, so I call her and realized it's a Google voice number and I'm prompted to "say your name" by Google voice. I quickly make up a name and say "Ronald! It connected me and she answered with a very upbeat and sweet, high pitched voice.

I am cautious of Craigslist scams, so I asked her about her and if she had any rules. She quoted me. 8 hh, which is kind of steep, but she is doing a convenient outcall to me at 1 am. She says her rules are "no face shots or rough anal. " I agreed on HH and asked her if she could travel to stone Mountain. She replied "sure," in a very bubbly and happy tone. I told her I was looking for oral pampering and she said "that's cool, but I need to shower first before coming over. ".

So about 40 minutes pass and I'm thinking she has bailed out, or is playing games. I decided to call the number again, but this time no answer.

She instead replied with a text saying she is "otw" meaning on the way.

She took about 28 minutes to get here, but when she hopped out of the car, I knew I was in for a real treat.

She was juicy as hell and kind of tall at 5'10, I think her heigh is what offsets her weight and gives her the big hourglass shape.

Her booty was protruding as she walked, and she had big jumbo Juggs (I guess they are double H, but I didn't ask).

I'm staying with some people in stone mtn right now, instead of my main spot nearby gw. It's really risky because people are here with me and asleep in the adjacent rooms, but a hard rod never sleeps and I needed relief!!

I snuck her upstairs, and she was very cooperative and walked slow and brought her shoes upstairs with her in hand.

I handed her the 80 bones and told her to get comfortable.

Out came those huge, youthful Juggs and her big, round bbw booty.

I took off my pajama pants and layed down on the king sized bed to prepare for the pampering session.

Little did I know that it wouldn't last long, because her skills are good.

It's hard to explain, this is just a cute BIG CHICK, she was devouring my lengthy rod. Easily deepthroating and sucking more than hand the shaft at a time. She was pigging out on my stiff rod and I could not take much more of it.

Literally grabbed her by her beautiful locs and held her head firm, because I felt that feeling coming. After 5 minutes I was holding her big head firmly while shooting batter straight into her mouth.

She briefly flinched, but I used more force to keep her head steady and she just caught it all AND swallowed it down; to my surprise!

She looked up and me and whispered " you got to at least let me breathe. ".

I was mad, because I had popped so quickly, but my monger instincts kicked in. This chick did not immediately hop up to get dressed, so thinking on the fly, I told her to lay on her back on the bed.

To my surprise she did exactly what I said, so multi pops were on the table! Yeeehaaaw!!

I quickly mounter her large frame in.

Missionary. I'm not going to lie, that chick is much bigger than me, but soft, warm and smelled very sweet.

I foolishly thought with the little head and dived in bare with no cover. Her big and soft body was so comfortable and warm, plus her skin was baby soft and smooth. I made her wrap her arms around and smother me while I pounded away in missionary.

Occasionally I would squeeze those jumbo Juggs and suck them, but most I was focused on smashing her.

She had awesome grip and wetness, this is where I got my chips Worth. I spent about 20 minutes pounding her out in Mish, as she gently moaned (trying not to wake the others up).

I then told her to get up in Doggystyle at the edge of the bed. Man that was a real treat, I'm not going to lie, it is a big bed and she is a tall chick; so I had to stand on an old computer tower just to smash it.

No shame in my game though, those backshots were great, her shapely booty produced more waves than the Pacific ocean and I felt close to popping another load.

I tried to milk her for as much time as possible, so made her get back in missionary for the finish.

I spent about 10 minutes HAMMERING her large frame in Mish, before she whispered "what time is it?

I whispered back to her "I don't know, let me wrap this up. ".

I took that as my que to hurry up, so I hammered even harder and told her to squeeze her kitty muscles. She kept squeezing the kitty tightly around the rod and I finally had no choice but to creampie her!

I flooded her with baby batter and layed on top of her, until every drop of batter was deep inside her.

I hopped up and felt compelled to say "thank you for that baby. " In which she replied "no problem" in a bubbly tone.

This chick is cool as hell and I think we had great chemistry. She got dressed and we slowly snuck down the stairs and I sent her out the front door with zero issues.

I'm so glad she was not ghetto / ratchet or full of drama. I told her that I would see her again tomorrow night and she seemed cool about it.

If you do see her, be careful of her BBBJ, you may finish quickly like I did. Keep in mind I'm a guy who is a BBBJCIM Connoisseur with lots of stamina. Well not tonight.

I have another review that I've been too lazy to write, about a good BBBJCIM provider down the street from this location. She's in pinelake in a subdivision called kensire circle.

Take care guys, and please be nice to her. I know lots of people don't like big girls, but this one is kind of different.

TBrown56
09-06-17, 12:12
So I normally don't post reviews I just come to read and keep myself safe from scams. But yesterday I got scammed and don't want anyone else to get the same treatment. So I jumped on CL looking and found the ad below and thought it was to good to be true but what the hell I will try it. Normal text convo discussed donations and rules. This is where they get you one of the rules is you put your donation in the mailbox and you walk together to the mailbox to confirm neither party is LE, but the mailbox is by the garage and they ask you to come to the front door. Once you do they open the Garage grab your money and run back in the house.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/2-girls-for-w4m/6295180634.html

Me and SIX78 my roommate want to play today and are looking 4 three 4 for a third. We host only no drama or games or pic 800 nine. Collectors.

Johnny Mapalo
09-06-17, 20:47
So I normally don't post reviews I just come to read and keep myself safe from scams. But yesterday I got scammed and don't want anyone else to get the same treatment. So I jumped on CL looking and found the ad below and thought it was to good to be true but what the hell I will try it. Normal text convo discussed donations and rules. This is where they get you one of the rules is you put your donation in the mailbox and you walk together to the mailbox to confirm neither party is LE, but the mailbox is by the garage and they ask you to come to the front door. Once you do they open the Garage grab your money and run back in the house.

Me and SIX78 my roommate want to play today and are looking 4 three 4 for a third. We host only no drama or games or pic 800 nine. Collectors.Those 2 have been running that mail box scam for over a year now. I can't believe people actually fall for that nonsense. Please don't tell me you actually fell for it. If you did, I got some butt nekkid Brazilian teens in my dungeon right now that you can have for $500 a piece. Pm me for the name to put on the Western Union document.

The Parrot
09-06-17, 22:18

Me and SIX78 my roommate want to play today and are looking 4 three 4 for a third. We host only no drama or games or pic 800 nine. Collectors.Wow, women are really getting THAT pathetic with their scams? That is just sad, because you still know their location.

One day they are going to try that crap with the right monger, and end up with a brick through their window, or someone will stake out their home. Maybe even come back and burn the mailbox down.

Those broads are so stupid, why don't they just do the deed and collect the chips "honestly?

Zipper34
09-07-17, 01:57

Me and SIX78 my roommate want to play today and are looking 4 three 4 for a third. We host only no drama or games or pic 800 nine. Collectors.Heard about one of these girls doing this for a while but is there now two of them?

Ozymandias
09-07-17, 02:55

Me and SIX78 my roommate want to play today and are looking 4 three 4 for a third. We host only no drama or games or pic 800 nine. Collectors.So you actually know exactly where they are? I'm sure it's a rental house; Google the address and see if you come up with the owner or management company. The property owner is liable for the damages, so if you just send them a letter describing the scenario and damages ("they are operating a massage business out of your house and robbed me; can we handle this quietly or should I sue you? They'll most likely (a) quickly settle and (b) evict the tenants for violating the terms of their lease (which almost certainly forbids operating a business there). That's one idea.

I'd recommend torching the place if that fails, but I won't, because this forum probably frowns on that kind of thing. Still, criminy!

Just letting it go is the wisest course (you're out, what, $200 tops? But literally knowing exactly where they are, well, it's hard not to fuck with them!

O.

PS. For about $20 you can get a predator trap from Cabela's (like a bear trap, but a bit smaller, for coyotes and such): just stick that in the mailbox, and if they try the grab, *snap*. It's not like they're pianists: no big loss. Besides, they ARE predators!

SkyHighBuilder
09-07-17, 03:40
So you actually know exactly where they are? I'm sure it's a rental house; Google the address and see if you come up with the owner or management company. The property owner is liable for the damages, so if you just send them a letter describing the scenario and damages ("they are operating a massage business out of your house and robbed me; can we handle this quietly or should I sue you? They'll most likely (a) quickly settle and (b) evict the tenants for violating the terms of their lease (which almost certainly forbids operating a business there). That's one idea.

I'd recommend torching the place if that fails, but I won't, because this forum probably frowns on that kind of thing. Still, criminy!

Just letting it go is the wisest course (you're out, what, $200 tops? But literally knowing exactly where they are, well, it's hard not to fuck with them!

O.

PS. For about $20 you can get a predator trap from Cabela's (like a bear trap, but a bit smaller, for coyotes and such): just stick that in the mailbox, and if they try the grab, *snap*. It's not like they're pianists: no big loss. Besides, they ARE predators!HAHAHA, Ozy that is just toooooooo F**king funny to pass up, LOL. It was Hilarious and well thought out. These people are so short sighted that all they can see is $200 in the moment and have no thought for the long term ramifications. Back in the day I knew folks that would quite literally burn the house to the ground (with them in it if they could) over being ripped off like that.

There are some out here mongering that just won't put up with it and they are the quiet ones behind the scenes not the ones out front like most of us. One will probably read these posts and think to them selves "Yeah, I'd F**k their shit up! LOL.

Just sayin'!

SKY.

The Parrot
09-07-17, 04:30
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/big-booty-judy-w4m/6294778609.html

I'll attach her picture from the ad below, she is definitely the girl in the picture, but looks better in person (in my opinion).

Maaaayne, if you like big girls, then you will LOVE this chick. She's one of those really cute and bubbly type of fat girls. Hard to explain, but she is a BBW with the rolls and fat in the right places. She actually has an hourglass shape and her mid-section is flat, no protruding belly.

Ok, I'm losing focus here LOL. Just blew 2 good loads from her.

Ok, so I call her and realized it's a Google voice number and I'm prompted to "say your name" by Google voice. I quickly make up a name and say "Ronald! It connected me and she answered with a very upbeat and sweet, high pitched voice.

I am cautious of Craigslist scams, so I asked her about her and if she had any rules. She quoted me. 8 hh, which is kind of steep, but she is doing a convenient outcall to me at 1 am. She says her rules are "no face shots or rough anal. " I agreed on HH and asked her if she could travel to stone Mountain. She replied "sure," in a very bubbly and happy tone. I told her I was looking for oral pampering and she said "that's cool, but I need to shower first before coming over. ".

So about 40 minutes pass and I'm thinking she has bailed out, or is playing games. I decided to call the number again, but this time no answer.

She instead replied with a text saying she is "otw" meaning on the way.

She took about 28 minutes to get here, but when she hopped out of the car, I knew I was in for a real treat.

She was juicy as hell and kind of tall at 5'10, I think her heigh is what offsets her weight and gives her the big hourglass shape.

Her booty was protruding as she walked, and she had big jumbo Juggs (I guess they are double H, but I didn't ask).

I'm staying with some people in stone mtn right now, instead of my main spot nearby gw. It's really risky because people are here with me and asleep in the adjacent rooms, but a hard rod never sleeps and I needed relief!!

I snuck her upstairs, and she was very cooperative and walked slow and brought her shoes upstairs with her in hand.

I handed her the 80 bones and told her to get comfortable.

Out came those huge, youthful Juggs and her big, round bbw booty.

I took off my pajama pants and layed down on the king sized bed to prepare for the pampering session.

Little did I know that it wouldn't last long, because her skills are good.

It's hard to explain, this is just a cute BIG CHICK, she was devouring my lengthy rod. Easily deepthroating and sucking more than hand the shaft at a time. She was pigging out on my stiff rod and I could not take much more of it.

Literally grabbed her by her beautiful locs and held her head firm, because I felt that feeling coming. After 5 minutes I was holding her big head firmly while shooting batter straight into her mouth.

She briefly flinched, but I used more force to keep her head steady and she just caught it all AND swallowed it down; to my surprise!

She looked up and me and whispered " you got to at least let me breathe. ".

I was mad, because I had popped so quickly, but my monger instincts kicked in. This chick did not immediately hop up to get dressed, so thinking on the fly, I told her to lay on her back on the bed.

To my surprise she did exactly what I said, so multi pops were on the table! Yeeehaaaw!!

I quickly mounter her large frame in.

Missionary. I'm not going to lie, that chick is much bigger than me, but soft, warm and smelled very sweet.

I foolishly thought with the little head and dived in bare with no cover. Her big and soft body was so comfortable and warm, plus her skin was baby soft and smooth. I made her wrap her arms around and smother me while I pounded away in missionary.

Occasionally I would squeeze those jumbo Juggs and suck them, but most I was focused on smashing her.

She had awesome grip and wetness, this is where I got my chips Worth. I spent about 20 minutes pounding her out in Mish, as she gently moaned (trying not to wake the others up).

I then told her to get up in Doggystyle at the edge of the bed. Man that was a real treat, I'm not going to lie, it is a big bed and she is a tall chick; so I had to stand on an old computer tower just to smash it.

No shame in my game though, those backshots were great, her shapely booty produced more waves than the Pacific ocean and I felt close to popping another load.

I tried to milk her for as much time as possible, so made her get back in missionary for the finish.

I spent about 10 minutes HAMMERING her large frame in Mish, before she whispered "what time is it?

I whispered back to her "I don't know, let me wrap this up. ".

I took that as my que to hurry up, so I hammered even harder and told her to squeeze her kitty muscles. She kept squeezing the kitty tightly around the rod and I finally had no choice but to creampie her!

I flooded her with baby batter and layed on top of her, until every drop of batter was deep inside her.

I hopped up and felt compelled to say "thank you for that baby. " In which she replied "no problem" in a bubbly tone.

This chick is cool as hell and I think we had great chemistry. She got dressed and we slowly snuck down the stairs and I sent her out the front door with zero issues.

I'm so glad she was not ghetto / ratchet or full of drama. I told her that I would see her again tomorrow night and she seemed cool about it.

If you do see her, be careful of her BBBJ, you may finish quickly like I did. Keep in mind I'm a guy who is a BBBJCIM Connoisseur with lots of stamina. Well not tonight.

I have another review that I've been too lazy to write, about a good BBBJCIM provider down the street from this location. She's in pinelake in a subdivision called kensire circle.

Take care guys, and please be nice to her. I know lots of people don't like big girls, but this one is kind of different.[Deleted by Admin]

She knows the drill by now, so she took off shoes and quietly creeps upstairs behind me. She is a big girl, so she was to move extra slow to not make a lot of Noise.

I handed her the chips and she disrobed, while we had some small talk.

I layed on the king sized bed, and she crawled between my legs for a long 25 min pampering bbjcimws session.

This time around, I didn't tell her to "pamper," I just let her suck the stiff rod autonomously. She bobbed up and down much faster this time, and it was wetter. After 3 minutes, globs of spit and slob was starting to accumulate near the base of my rod.

I smiled and put my hands behind my back, because I know she would be sucking longer than before. Last time I popped in her mouth very fast, before penetrating her.

Around the 18 minute mark, I told her to "suck the mushroom head. " She gobbled on my fat swollen mushroom tip like one of those soft peppermints. You know, the fat, funny shaped ones. Not your typical circular mint.

I couldn't take too much more of the mushroom sucking, and I finally produced a medium load that she GREEDILY gulped down.

Her mouth made a satisfying GULP sound, as she swallowed every drop of the baby batter. She commented: "that took you waaaay longer than last time. ".

In my head I'm like "Yea, no Schit Sherlock, I already blasted a Load before you came!

I love to work these girls and push them to the limit. You know a man's got to get his chips worth these days. 80 bones does not grow on trees!! I got to work hard for it, and so will she!!

I still had a stiff erection, so I told her to lay on the bed and mounted her in missionary. Like last time she was soft, smooth and smelling sweet. I was cuddling her soft body and sucking her jumbo juggs while pounding away at her wet kitty Kat.

After about 10 minutes of Mish, I made her get in Doggystyle at the edge of the bed. I feared I would lose my erection, so I wasted no time punishing her round bbw booty.

I was slamming her very hard, trying to bust another nut, but I just couldn't quite get there.

I was slamming her too hard and the bed was click clacking, and my worst fear happened; I heard someone in the next room get up and go to the bathroom!!

That set off my radar, and I quickly pulled the rod out of her and sent her into the bathroom. Thank God there's a bathroom INSIDE of the same room we are in.

I told her: "I got to get you out of here!" She did not panic, she just quickly put her bra on, pants and shirt. She grabbed the chips along with her phone, shoes, and car keys.

I waited 2 minutes and timed it just right to burst out the door and down the steps really quickly. She is a big girl, so she was making some noise coming down those steps so quickly.

Luckily we had enough time to escape! I opened up the front door and pushed her big azz out of the house.

I told her to be safe and quickly closed the door.

The person came down from upstairs, but by then she was long gone. I made it seem like I was in the kitchen for a late night snack.

That was very risky and one hell of an adrenaline rush!! I think we are getting closer, since she started casually texting me (which may be a bad sign).

If everything works out, she can be my regular suck buddy like my utr Keisha. Though for 80 bones, I could see Keisha at least 3 times.

It's funny how monger economics work. Be safe guys and DO NOT say you were referred by anyone. Just make it seem like you just saw her ad and decided to call.

Stay safe mongers!

Niteluvr
09-07-17, 05:07
PS. For about $20 you can get a predator trap from Cabela's (like a bear trap, but a bit smaller, for coyotes and such): just stick that in the mailbox, and if they try the grab, *snap*. It's not like they're pianists: no big loss. Besides, they ARE predators!I like that one, Oz. If only I had thought of that for Kat, that old MILF with the big tits who would give not-very-good massages but no HE and quote the Bible on your ass if you had the nerve to ask.

Airmantroy
09-07-17, 09:38

Me and SIX78 my roommate want to play today and are looking 4 three 4 for a third. We host only no drama or games or pic 800 nine. Collectors.IF they were the actual girls in the pic, I know the redhead. I kinda think someone has stolen her pics as she lives in Midtown (or did) and she is willing to work for the $$.

Sgt Soros
09-07-17, 09:52

Me and SIX78 my roommate want to play today and are looking 4 three 4 for a third. We host only no drama or games or pic 800 nine. Collectors.File a grievance report with the local police department, they will investigate and likely put an end to these scamsters money grubbing game.

Zipper34
09-07-17, 12:57
File a grievance report with the local police department, they will investigate and likely put an end to these scamsters money grubbing game.Yes go tell the police what they are doing and they will put the house on the news to warn people. Better yet, make an anonymous call to the police if you don't want to talk to the police in person. Tell them they have an ad on Craigslist, describe the scam, and the police will put the house on Fox 5.

ReaperGuy
09-07-17, 17:51
PS. For about $20 you can get a predator trap from Cabela's (like a bear trap, but a bit smaller, for coyotes and such): just stick that in the mailbox, and if they try the grab, *snap*. It's not like they're pianists: no big loss. Besides, they ARE predators!Oz is talking about taking a girl's hand off with a bear trap and parrot is talking about paying more than 20 bucks for a girl, what is happening? Someone please hold me.

I Luv Emall
09-07-17, 18:29
Oz is talking about taking a girl's hand off with a bear trap and parrot is talking about paying more than 20 bucks for a girl, what is happening? Someone please hold me. I guess growth is possible, and we can learn from each other! Either that, or someone swapped their handles. LOL

PWhipped
09-07-17, 22:34
IF they were the actual girls in the pic, I know the redhead. I kinda think someone has stolen her pics as she lives in Midtown (or did) and she is willing to work for the $$.Right, the one in the front is my hearts, well other parts, desire. LOL Wow. Yes the pics are stolen, these ladies are upfront and not scammers.

Wet Dreams, PW.

NuGuy36
09-07-17, 22:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Niteluvr
09-07-17, 22:54
Yes go tell the police what they are doing and they will put the house on the news to warn people. Better yet, make an anonymous call to the police if you don't want to talk to the police in person. Tell them they have an ad on Craigslist, describe the scam, and the police will put the house on Fox 5.Um, Zip, have you ever tried that? You'd be better off tempting the ear of a rookie news hound eager to make his mark.

Zipper34
09-08-17, 13:48
Um, Zip, have you ever tried that? You'd be better off tempting the ear of a rookie news hound eager to make his mark.I know from experience. The cops are strict about robberies from houses especially.

EastRendezvous
09-09-17, 11:46
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cas/d/skylar-w4m/6298745001.html

If she is over 18 I like what I see problem is I can't tell is she's over 18 LOL. Any intel would be greatly appreciated. I might take the plunge soon.

Ozymandias
09-09-17, 12:06
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cas/d/skylar-w4m/6298745001.html

If she is over 18 I like what I see problem is I can't tell is she's over 18 LOL. Any intel would be greatly appreciated. I might take the plunge soon.You want to steer clear of this group.

Wannabe "Bloods" who run a group of underage girls out of Clayton County. I ran across some 15-16 year old girls they were pimping last year (one of whom was murdered, and this girl was FB friends with that girl).

Basically underage teen mother dropout pimped by a gang in Clayton County. Does it get any lower than that?

O.

EastRendezvous
09-09-17, 13:13
You want to steer clear of this group.

Wannabe "Bloods" who run a group of underage girls out of Clayton County. I ran across some 15-16 year old girls they were pimping last year (one of whom was murdered, and this girl was FB friends with that girl).

Basically underage teen mother dropout pimped by a gang in Clayton County. Does it get any lower than that?

O.Thank you O-man!

Swernon
09-11-17, 14:23
Johnny Lowlife,

So everytime somebody posts a PSA warning others of a scam you got to come on here and make fun of them for falling for it? Does that make you feel better about yourself or "its just the internet" and you "just tryna get a rise". Pfft indeed. Personally I appreciate learning how any scam works.

Those 2 have been running that mail box scam for over a year now. I can't believe people actually fall for that nonsense. Please don't tell me you actually fell for it. If you did, I got some butt nekkid Brazilian teens in my dungeon right now that you can have for $500 a piece. Pm me for the name to put on the Western Union document.

Niteluvr
09-11-17, 15:45

O.Why isn't there a scam hotline for the local popo so they can put such shit to rest in a timely manner? Personally, they wouldn't get a trial, they'd just burn.

Johnny Mapalo
09-11-17, 16:41
Johnny Lowlife,

So everytime somebody posts a PSA warning others of a scam you got to come on here and make fun of them for falling for it? Does that make you feel better about yourself or "its just the internet" and you "just tryna get a rise". Pfft indeed. Personally I appreciate learning how any scam works.You've got to be pretty desperate and brainless to give any of these chics money before getting into the room. I've had chic's try to tell me to give them the money before entering the room (citing being ripped off before {by a black guy}-yeah right) and I just laughed their asses off. I also had a "manager" wanting me to hand him the money before I went into the house to see his brawd. I laughed his ass off too and drove off on his duck ass. Point is, if your asked to ever give money before you enter the room, you should know that 9 times out of 10 its a scam. The only people that fall for those scams are desperate horny tricks whose horniness has dissolved all of their brain cells. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that you should never part with any funds until you get into that room. Do you place your money outside the mailbox of a jewelry store or any business before you purchase the product or do you wait until you get inside the business before you start flashing your cash. Common f'cking sense, dude.

DRickGiver5
09-11-17, 18:24
Johnny Lowlife,

So everytime somebody posts a PSA warning others of a scam you got to come on here and make fun of them for falling for it? Does that make you feel better about yourself or "its just the internet" and you "just tryna get a rise". Pfft indeed. Personally I appreciate learning how any scam works.I guess I'm a low life too for wondering how how people fall for something like that or sending money beforehand or anything as such where you're giving money when you don't have her in the car or same room.

Cyclops31
09-12-17, 06:28
She posts every once in a while in the Jonesboro College Park area. Ad may be down by the time this hits, but hopefully the pics help identify.I need a new utr.

Swernon
09-12-17, 10:14
But my point was let somebody report a scam without attacking them for their mistake like Johnny loves to do. Afterall they are just trying to do us all a favor.

I guess I'm a low life too for wondering how how people fall for something like that or sending money beforehand or anything as such where you're giving money when you don't have her in the car or same room..

DRickGiver5
09-12-17, 14:25
But my point was let somebody report a scam without attacking them for their mistake like Johnny loves to do. Afterall they are just trying to do us all a favor.

.But I can understand his frustration since guys keeps falling for the same or similar scam again and again. However I do understand where you're coming from.

Bunnery Sgt
09-14-17, 22:39
Johnny Lowlife,

So everytime somebody posts a PSA warning others of a scam you got to come on here and make fun of them for falling for it? Does that make you feel better about yourself or "its just the internet" and you "just tryna get a rise". Pfft indeed. Personally I appreciate learning how any scam works.Well you got to ask yourself would you rather be made fun of on a website or get robbed because you're ignorant. One could argue the delivery but there is some substance to the message. Negative reinforcement works. I'd bet anybody who read his post won't let it happen to them.

Mstekh
09-15-17, 05:33
Well you got to ask yourself would you rather be made fun of on a website or get robbed because you're ignorant. One could argue the delivery but there is some substance to the message. Negative reinforcement works. I'd bet anybody who read his post won't let it happen to them.Or they will let it and happen and then won't report it on this sight because they would get mocked. There isn't necessarily a personal benefit to reporting bad providers. We shouldn't make fun of people who do. There is already a large amount of negative reinforcement from seeing a bad provider and getting ripped off. Making fun of them won't help.

PWhipped
09-15-17, 10:19
Or they will let it and happen and then won't report it on this sight because they would get mocked. There isn't necessarily a personal benefit to reporting bad providers. We shouldn't make fun of people who do. There is already a large amount of negative reinforcement from seeing a bad provider and getting ripped off. Making fun of them won't help.Exactly, why would anyone post a bad experience if they will again feel belittled. Posted bad experiences helps us all.

Wet Dreams, PW.

PWhipped
09-15-17, 10:27
Well you got to ask yourself would you rather be made fun of on a website or get robbed because you're ignorant. One could argue the delivery but there is some substance to the message. Negative reinforcement works. I'd bet anybody who read his post won't let it happen to them."made fun on a web site or get robbed" If some one posts, then he was already robbed!! Darn, why do you have to make fun of a guy who is helping us?? It does not help anyone.

Just sayin, Wet Dreams, PW.

PWhipped
09-15-17, 10:38

O.Ozy, this gang group, do they get the girls to have a tattoo on their temple? Or some where close? I have had a UTR private friend who has told me about being involved with a gang that had her on the streets at 14 - 18 yrs old. She escaped and has told me stories, not all but every once in a while will let out some of the story. I asked about the star tattoo and she said from the gang. Maybe a sign to watch out for.

Wet Dreams, PW.

DRickGiver5
09-15-17, 11:42
Or they will let it and happen and then won't report it on this sight because they would get mocked. There isn't necessarily a personal benefit to reporting bad providers. We shouldn't make fun of people who do. There is already a large amount of negative reinforcement from seeing a bad provider and getting ripped off. Making fun of them won't help.If they didn't break one of cardinal rules that have been mentioned on here numerous of times. Like giving money over before you even get into room. This isn't the first time something like this has been reported, but if guys keep falling for the same scam over and over, then they are free game. Never drop money off or anything in a strangers mailbox, that can lead to bigger problems. Never hand money over to a girl to so she can get a room, that opens you up to a snatch and run.

LadiisMan
09-15-17, 15:21

O.Is there another link for reference. I'd rather not make the mistake.

Bunnery Sgt
09-15-17, 20:31
"made fun on a web site or get robbed" If some one posts, then he was already robbed!! Darn, why do you have to make fun of a guy who is helping us?? It does not help anyone.

Just sayin, Wet Dreams, PW.I don't even know where to begin here. So I won't. Everybody do what you please with your hard earned money. There is no lesson to be learned here.

WholeThang448
09-15-17, 22:57
Has it really been around for 3 years? So I'm guessing it isn't their pic? They they told me they were 23.Been around om CL longer than that. Some of you will eat anything. Just look at how raggedy it looks. And they never tell the real age.

Swernon
09-16-17, 11:59
So those are the two choices in your mind? The guy who posted got both. I agree that anybody who read his post won't make the same mistake. Which is exactly why he should be thanked instead of bullied.

Well you got to ask yourself would you rather be made fun of on a website or get robbed because you're ignorant. One could argue the delivery but there is some substance to the message. Negative reinforcement works. I'd bet anybody who read his post won't let it happen to them..

JesusPrice
09-18-17, 13:32
Something about this just looks off.

Sfsnm1541
09-19-17, 09:56
Something about this just looks off.She's posted numerous ads mentioning her love of "ice" and always including her "boyfriend. " Blatant drug issues and an obvious handler present are asking for trouble.

Alin Srq
09-21-17, 13:57
My reg. Atl girl bailed on my wed. So I scrambled to find some much needed relief. Saw snowbunnies ad. I texted and she replied back right away. I asked about menu and location was quoted 60 covered 80 bb cum on body. So WTF I went over. Descent area during daytime no idea about nighttime. She's a small bbw probably late 40's. Ok looking like a 5. I put the 60 on the dresser got undressed she was nude before me. She said she loves to suck cock so I tell her to get busy. She's deep throwing and moaning and licking and sucking my balls. She starts to get a rubber I tell her just to finish me with a BBBJ. Nice hand action and sucking. I tell her I'm getting closer and she jacks me off I cover her face with my load.

Good time I'll repeat if in a pinch.

Al.

HalliknWolk
09-21-17, 14:15
My reg. Atl girl bailed on my wed. So I scrambled to find some much needed relief. Saw snowbunnies ad. I texted and she replied back right away. I asked about menu and location was quoted 60 covered 80 bb cum on body. So WTF I went over. Descent area during daytime no idea about nighttime. She's a small bbw probably late 40's. Ok looking like a 5. I put the 60 on the dresser got undressed she was nude before me. She said she loves to suck cock so I tell her to get busy. She's deep throwing and moaning and licking and sucking my balls. She starts to get a rubber I tell her just to finish me with a BBBJ. Nice hand action and sucking. I tell her I'm getting closer and she jacks me off I cover her face with my load.

Good time I'll repeat if in a pinch.

Al.Can you post a link to her ad.

BB Love
09-23-17, 10:36
Does anyone near Canton want to investigate this? If there is any chance of it being real I'd make the drive!

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/my-sister-just-turn-legal-as/6317682609.html

Ozymandias
09-23-17, 10:58
Does anyone near Canton want to investigate this? If there is any chance of it being real I'd make the drive!

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/my-sister-just-turn-legal-as/6317682609.htmlI don't know, but if it's real, these girls also model Savannah Montano swimwear: https://www.thehunt.com/the-hunt/Pbo76e-savannah-montano-bathing-suit.

O.

DRickGiver5
09-23-17, 11:19
Can you post a link to her ad.She posts up to 6 times a day.

BoneHead8899
09-23-17, 23:52

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/my-sister-just-turn-legal-as/6317682609.htmlThe post in gone. I will be in the area next. I try to check on it.

Wizard22
09-24-17, 12:09
The post in gone. I will be in the area next. I try to check on it.I would advise caution. Probably a scam but I have seen several odd vice busts in Canton over the last few months. This could be a clumsy police trap.

TwoInchesHard
09-25-17, 20:22
Cash and dash scam. You've been warned.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/6319848639.html

Member #5837
09-26-17, 08:29

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/6319848639.htmlThanks TIH,

After a while, I can spot this as a fake / scam a mile away. Live and learn.

CD.

NoRug17
09-26-17, 09:52
Thanks TIH,

After a while, I can spot this as a fake / scam a mile away. Live and learn.

CD.Thanks.

I eas conversing to set somethingbup this week she qouted 200 hr GFE, and got her to 150. But now going to move on.

MajMilkDuds
09-26-17, 11:08

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/6319848639.htmlWhat really sucks is she used to be really fun. I would hang out with her and I would help her out and we would fool around. I think she just got jaded and figure she could make money the dirty way easier. I had her run on me last time and she knew it was me. Really hurt after seeing her for months.

MalcolPrath
09-26-17, 19:03
What really sucks is she used to be really fun. I would hang out with her and I would help her out and we would fool around. I think she just got jaded and figure she could make money the dirty way easier. I had her run on me last time and she knew it was me. Really hurt after seeing her for months.It sucks she's scamming people now. I used to have a similar experience of meeting up with her and helping her out. She never put a time limit on our engagements. We would just hang out naked, fuck, and talk. I haven't tried to meet up with her since November. It's a shame she's ripping people off now. Her tits are pretty nice.

Zipper34
09-26-17, 19:51

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/6319848639.htmlHow is she robbing you guys? If she does it to the wrong person somebody will smell her.

MalcolPrath
09-26-17, 23:45
Something about this just looks off.If that's the same girl I'm thinking of, you should look up Elijah0525's profile on Porn Hub. I don't know if the girl in the ad you posted is her, but I know I've run across the girl from PH on craigslist several times. The tattoos match up.

WholeThang448
09-27-17, 11:29
Am I tripping or does it say you don't have to be DDF? Check the pic below.

BodyToBodyBri
09-27-17, 16:47
Am I tripping or does it say you don't have to be DDF? Check the pic below.Your eyes do not fail you.

DRickGiver5
09-27-17, 20:06
Am I tripping or does it say you don't have to be DDF? Check the pic below.Isn't that the girl who posts on pornhub?

Mstekh
09-27-17, 21:15
Am I tripping or does it say you don't have to be DDF? Check the pic below.She's from florida and is a hotwife / amateur porn star. I have no clue if the craigslist ads are real. I'm on a hotwife forum and made plans to meet with the actual chick but they fell through. I saw that ad a few weeks later with stuff about "No recent tests necessary" but I knew she did bareback exclusively so I stopped talking to her. Probably dodged a bullet on that one.

Ozymandias
09-27-17, 21:25
She's from florida and is a hotwife / amateur porn star. I have no clue if the craigslist ads are real. I'm on a hotwife forum and made plans to meet with the actual chick but they fell through. I saw that ad a few weeks later with stuff about "No recent tests necessary" but I knew she did bareback exclusively so I stopped talking to her. Probably dodged a bullet on that one.There actually is a BBFS subculture out there which deliberately seeks out STDs (mainly HIV); "hot loads" they call it. Mainly a gay thing (or so I thought), but I guess it takes all kinds.

Never forget: the Internet lifts the cap off crazy like nothing else. Mongers, keep that spidey sense fine-tuned, and respect it!

O.

Mstekh
09-27-17, 21:29
There actually is a BBFS subculture out there which deliberately seeks out STDs (mainly HIV); "hot loads" they call it. Mainly a gay thing (or so I thought), but I guess it takes all kinds.

Never forget: the Internet lifts the cap off crazy like nothing else. Mongers, keep that spidey sense fine-tuned, and respect it!

O.It's weird though because she does stuff with Richard Mann and he's a legit porn star. I can't believe he would just be raw dogging untested chicks on camera.

Alin Srq
09-28-17, 10:23
Hey guys I saw this sexy girl 2 weeks ago. I was going go report buy she pulled her ad. Very sexy girl best body I have ever fucked. Really cute face age won't send face pics but she is hot. These are her pics in the ad she has a killer body huge natural tits and great ass. Everything covered no kissing or pussy eating. She is in a descent part of town. She's a really nice girl.

Al.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/cas/d/sexy-young-freak-in-the/6324338328.html

Johnny Mapalo
09-28-17, 10:31
Hey guys I saw this sexy girl 2 weeks ago. I was going go report buy she pulled her ad. Very sexy girl best body I have ever fucked. Really cute face age won't send face pics but she is hot. These are her pics in the ad she has a killer body huge natural tits and great ass. Everything covered no kissing or pussy eating. She is in a descent part of town. She's a really nice girl.

Al.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/cas/d/sexy-young-freak-in-the/6324338328.htmlFlageisha always seems to show up when you least expect it. She sure has craigslist's number.

MajMilkDuds
09-28-17, 12:04
If that's the same girl I'm thinking of, you should look up Elijah0525's profile on Porn Hub. I don't know if the girl in the ad you posted is her, but I know I've run across the girl from PH on craigslist several times. The tattoos match up.Why don't you post a link?

KokoRico
09-28-17, 18:21
Saw this post today.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/soy-real-tan-real-que-me/6320974231.html

I'm extremely interested, she responded to my email on another post but for some reason she removed it from the site. Now I'm skeptical.

I don't know if she responds to emails in English but if you guys are interested you can try. I did Spanish since the ad was in Spanish.

Johnny Mapalo
09-28-17, 20:31
Saw this post today.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/soy-real-tan-real-que-me/6320974231.html

I'm extremely interested, she responded to my email on another post but for some reason she removed it from the site. Now I'm skeptical.

I don't know if she responds to emails in English but if you guys are interested you can try. I did Spanish since the ad was in Spanish.That picture is fake! Latin chics are like Asian chics, they primarily use fake pics. Don't get your hopes up too high, buds. I suggest you keep it moving.

KokoRico
09-29-17, 16:34
That picture is fake! Latin chics are like Asian chics, they primarily use fake pics. Don't get your hopes up too high, buds. I suggest you keep it moving.These are the pics she sent me. I have another one from the previous brief exchange. The one with her on the bed looks too much like a photoshoot. She sent me the address and is at a motel. Haven't seen her number posted anywhere either. Just trying to stay safe out here.

Johnny Mapalo
09-29-17, 22:51
These are the pics she sent me. I have another one from the previous brief exchange. The one with her on the bed looks too much like a photoshoot. She sent me the address and is at a motel. Haven't seen her number posted anywhere either. Just trying to stay safe out here.I seriously advise you to pass on this one. Those pics are definitely fake or not her at all. She's likely in some shit motel in Norcross being pimped out. Keep it moving.

GobMan
09-30-17, 19:39
Ok so 3 CL reports for you. Hoping you do the same for the cause. Don't be selfish, there is no shortage of birds out here LOL!

Belvedere plaza (Fail).

Chick post like she been on ghetto gaggers. She stays at the budge tnotel off memorial. Texted and got donation and address. She wanted 60, talked it down to. 4 for BBBJ. Told her I'd be there in 15. I pulled up and waited for her in the hood notel parking lot for 20 min saying she almost there. I'm too horny and curious to go anywhere else cause she sounded nice over the phone. She finally calls me up and give me the room number. Took the Walk of shame up to the second floor past the indian management and knocked. I was greeted by a decent short dark chocolate bbw with a fat bubble ass. It definitely looks good to smash. She had her nails done too but had the hair bag on (turn off). She then starts talking entirely too much about all she had to do this morning and about her feeding her kids, blah blah for about 5 minutes. She had the TV on the Disney channel and started talking about Raven Simone and shit while im on the bed waiting to get surved. Finally she starts and she barely goes a quarter inch down. No wetness no sucktion just chicken pecking. She keeps saying my throat hhurtts, I can't deep throat. She then hops up every time I try to go deep get up and get a drink of mountain dew. It was terrible. She then tries to turn sideways to watch the Disney channel instead of focusing on me. I realized this was a lost call, jacked it and dipped (no cim as promised cause "her throat hurts" If you just want a big juicy booty to smash while watching disney xD she's for you but the top was trash. Not even mad though. Win some, lose some.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cas/d/thick-chocolateghettogagger/6310165474.html

2 more to come, don't worry, it gets way better.

PapiBigD
09-30-17, 22:51
Met a true gem on CL. Goes by Pixie, 33 yo hosting out of a house. Loves what she does. Fetish friendly and not a clock watcher. Very down to earth and actually nice to talk to. Very open minded. Will share info with senior trusted members if interested as I know the climate is not good in the area.Tried to pm you but your full. Send me details please.

MikeAsEscorts
10-02-17, 04:28
Ok so 3 CL reports for you. Hoping you do the same for the cause. Don't be selfish, there is no shortage of birds out here LOL!

Belvedere plaza (Fail).

Chick post like she been on ghetto gaggers. She stays at the budge tnotel off memorial. Texted and got donation and address. She wanted 60, talked it down to. 4 for BBBJ. Told her I'd be there in 15. I pulled up and waited for her in the hood notel parking lot for 20 min saying she almost there. I'm too horny and curious to go anywhere else cause she sounded nice over the phone. She finally calls me up and give me the room number. Took the Walk of shame up to the second floor past the indian management and knocked. I was greeted by a decent short dark chocolate bbw with a fat bubble ass. It definitely looks good to smash. She had her nails done too but had the hair bag on (turn off). She then starts talking entirely too much about all she had to do this morning and about her feeding her kids, blah blah for about 5 minutes. She had the TV on the Disney channel and started talking about Raven Simone and shit while im on the bed waiting to get surved. Finally she starts and she barely goes a quarter inch down. No wetness no sucktion just chicken pecking. She keeps saying my throat hhurtts, I can't deep throat. She then hops up every time I try to go deep get up and get a drink of mountain dew. It was terrible. She then tries to turn sideways to watch the Disney channel instead of focusing on me. I realized this was a lost call, jacked it and dipped (no cim as promised cause "her throat hurts" If you just want a big juicy booty to smash while watching disney xD she's for you but the top was trash. Not even mad though. Win some, lose some.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cas/d/thick-chocolateghettogagger/6310165474.html

2 more to come, don't worry, it gets way better.One question though: why don't you just take your money with you? It's shitty service, idk why she'd deserve it.

GobMan
10-02-17, 11:05
One question though: why don't you just take your money with you? It's shitty service, idk why she'd deserve it.Because it's worth more to me not getting in an altercation with these girls. I've got more to lose than her and I assume the risks going in with an unreviewed provider. Maybe I'll strike gold with a relativy unknown provider, maybe I won't. Either way I keep it moving, wins and losses are apart of the game.

Ozymandias
10-02-17, 11:23
Because it's worth more to me not getting in an altercation with these girls. I've got more to lose than her and I assume the risks going in with an unreviewed provider. Maybe I'll strike gold with a relativy unknown provider, maybe I won't. Either way I keep it moving, wins and losses are apart of the game.Exactly.

Ask yourself: what are the potential recovery costs for the money? Let's say I go down that road, and eventually I'm paying a $2500 retainer for a criminal defense attorney. Is spending a couple thousand dollars to recover a couple hundred a good exchange? It all comes down to risk mitigation.

O.

Firedup10
10-02-17, 11:57
Had 2 different numbers for Chrissy from the Commerce area, however neither if those numbers seem to work. Can anyone help me out with a new number for her? Thanks.

NiteMan2020
10-02-17, 14:52
Exactly.

Ask yourself: what are the potential recovery costs for the money? Let's say I go down that road, and eventually I'm paying a $2500 retainer for a criminal defense attorney. Is spending a couple thousand dollars to recover a couple hundred a good exchange? It all comes down to risk mitigation.

O.We have all found ourselves in a difficult situation, despite all the homework, research, verification etc etc!!

The best thing you can do for yourself (personal safety), and your reputation is to get out of there as fast as possible.

As others have said previously, in most cases we have a lot more to lose than they do!!

You win some you lose some. That is the nature of this adventure!!

Sgt Soros
10-02-17, 16:48
Because it's worth more to me not getting in an altercation with these girls. I've got more to lose than her and I assume the risks going in with an unreviewed provider. Maybe I'll strike gold with a relativy unknown provider, maybe I won't. Either way I keep it moving, wins and losses are apart of the game.Bingo! You nailed it, not worth the risk getting into an altercation with any of these girls.

GobMan
10-02-17, 21:07
Oakland city (scored, no repeat).

So this chick sounded nasty, just how I like it. Texted her and got the rates and location. Took me an extra 15 minutes of circling the block to find her house cause she gave me the train station address instead of her actual address. After 6 loops around I finally come to a dilapidated house across from the Oakland city train station. It's a hood rooming house. I didn't feel any danger though, everybody in there knew what the business was. I meet this girl, she's tall and decent looking, about 25 ish. No hard drugs vibe from her, Looks like a weed smoker. She walks me to the back of the house to the last room and tells me to shut the door. It's pitch black in here except for the TV glow. I thinking to myself, I like to see my blowjobs, this is not a love making session! She doesn't seem like the one to take suggestions so whatever. She takes a seat on the bed and leaves me standing up to receive. Great, my legs are going to lock up. Gave the donation, . 4 for BBBJ. She starts to sucking and it's actually pretty damn good. Deep throat, and sucktion, with the toungue swirling. She dt with no problem, no hands either. I got the vibe from her that I could of grabbed her head and facefucked her but I didn't want to push my luck LOL. So about 5 min in I'm close but she's not sucking fast enough for me to blow. I take it out and Jack it on lips while she flick s her mouth and toungue on the tip. Shit, I tell her I'm about to blow and she didn't flinch. Pumped a week's worth in her mouth and she gathered it all and spit it in the nearby trash bin. I still felt some in tank, told her I had more. Cocked it back and dumped a second load in her mouth. She took it begrudgingly LOL. Had another load but she said my time was up LOL. All in all I got my money's worth butwon't repeat because of the broke down dangerous area and house, and the dark ass room. I like to sit down while getting surved and I like the light on, not off. I like to see the action.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/cas/d/swallowing-every-drop-w4m/6326897150.html

LadiisMan
10-03-17, 08:27
We have all found ourselves in a difficult situation, despite all the homework, research, verification etc etc!!

The best thing you can do for yourself (personal safety), and your reputation is to get out of there as fast as possible.

As others have said previously, in most cases we have a lot more to lose than they do!!

You win some you lose some. That is the nature of this adventure!!While I agree that's always better to walk away then to cause a scene. Doesn't this just encourage them to keep with the fuckery? It's pure profit for them at that point with zero recourse. I get the bad reviews are supposed to deter future business, but I've seen plenty of horrible reviews for some of these girls only to see dudes still go visit and then write about their own experienece. Is there ever a time to give push back?

MikeAsEscorts
10-03-17, 10:01
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/si-ests-buscando-algo-de/6330733889.html

I got her address and everything, and I posted about her before with no response. Then I checked EB and found a review of her with a pimp and a pistol back in March. Idk if you guys have seen her, but should I pull the trigger? What do you guys think?

Walker88
10-03-17, 11:16
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/si-ests-buscando-algo-de/6330733889.html

I got her address and everything, and I posted about her before with no response. Then I checked EB and found a review of her with a pimp and a pistol back in March. Idk if you guys have seen her, but should I pull the trigger? What do you guys think?Without a doubt sir, definitely pass. Pimp & Pistol would have stopped me immediately.

Ozymandias
10-03-17, 11:17
While I agree that's always better to walk away then to cause a scene. Doesn't this just encourage them to keep with the fuckery? It's pure profit for them at that point with zero recourse. I get the bad reviews are supposed to deter future business, but I've seen plenty of horrible reviews for some of these girls only to see dudes still go visit and then write about their own experienece. Is there ever a time to give push back?I guess that depends on the degree to which you're willing to expend your own resources to deter her and help out the larger monger community, basically like a monger superhero. It doesn't interest me, but some folks might enjoy the fight.

"The Amazing Monger" - now we just need a logo.

O.

MikeAsEscorts
10-03-17, 11:41
Without a doubt sir, definitely pass. Pimp & Pistol would have stopped me immediately.Yeah, she added a new pic, which makes her way chubbier than her other pics. I asked her about the pimp, and she / he or whoever was behind the phone ignored it. So I decided to play it safe. Thanks for the reassurance though. It's to start flagging her posts until further notice.

DRickGiver5
10-03-17, 13:23

I got her address and everything, and I posted about her before with no response. Then I checked EB and found a review of her with a pimp and a pistol back in March. Idk if you guys have seen her, but should I pull the trigger? What do you guys think?Or are you just hoping you can maybe get into a shootout with a pimp?

Niteluvr
10-03-17, 17:50
While I agree that's always better to walk away then to cause a scene. Doesn't this just encourage them to keep with the fuckery? It's pure profit for them at that point with zero recourse. I get the bad reviews are supposed to deter future business, but I've seen plenty of horrible reviews for some of these girls only to see dudes still go visit and then write about their own experienece. Is there ever a time to give push back?The only way to stop such activity is to kill it. Period. Hard to do so it boils down to one's comfort level in dealing with such animals. On one end of the range you have guys living week to week doing construction who would seriously consider putting a hurt on a ho who took their money and ran. On the other end of the spectrum you have financially secure guys with buku assets in the public eye who'll walk away and chalk it up to experience.

Big Comanche
10-03-17, 22:56
The only way to stop such activity is to kill it. Period. Hard to do so it boils down to one's comfort level in dealing with such animals. On one end of the range you have guys living week to week doing construction who would seriously consider putting a hurt on a ho who took their money and ran. On the other end of the spectrum you have financially secure guys with buku assets in the public eye who'll walk away and chalk it up to experience.To me the bigger deterrent is the marital situation, and the fact that you were doing something illegal in the first place. It has nothing to do with how much money one ia comfortable losing.

Mstekh
10-04-17, 06:20
The only way to stop such activity is to kill it. Period. Hard to do so it boils down to one's comfort level in dealing with such animals. On one end of the range you have guys living week to week doing construction who would seriously consider putting a hurt on a ho who took their money and ran. On the other end of the spectrum you have financially secure guys with buku assets in the public eye who'll walk away and chalk it up to experience.The cost of prison or death is higher than the money lost, even for the construction workers.

The way you keep them from getting away with it is by being smart, alerting people, and keeping good practices so that you only see good providers and the shit ones don't get any business except from the lowest of the low and the dumbest of the dumb.

Sgt Soros
10-04-17, 09:18
The cost of prison or death is higher than the money lost, even for the construction workers.

The way you keep them from getting away with it is by being smart, alerting people, and keeping good practices so that you only see good providers and the shit ones don't get any business except from the lowest of the low and the dumbest of the dumb.Yep, hit 'em where it hurts the most, in their wallet book.

MikeAsEscorts
10-04-17, 19:25
Or are you just hoping you can maybe get into a shootout with a pimp?I love shootouts. Didn't you know I'm a cowboy? I watched all the Clint Eastwood movies.

MikeAsEscorts
10-04-17, 20:09
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/sexy-whitegirl-w4m/6333008196.html

Hey guys I have to ask again. I've asked about her before, and got a response that she's had a different ad and robbed someone. And I thought that she might've had a pimp in her earlier pics. However, I was never quite sure if the pictures matched, so should risk it? Has anyone been with her?

GobMan
10-04-17, 20:58
But damn this looks TGTBT. Sauce?

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/hot-girl-extreme-fun-w4m/6333047399.html

Niteluvr
10-04-17, 21:16

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/hot-girl-extreme-fun-w4m/6333047399.htmlDid you call and ask her rates?

GobMan
10-05-17, 04:13
Did you call and ask her rates?200 an hour, 250 for greek, 300 for 3 hours, 600 for all night porn session. $950 for GFE for 4 days.

WholeThang448
10-05-17, 04:15
200 an hour, 250 for greek, 300 for 3 hours, 600 for all night porn session. $950 for GFE for 4 days.She has losr her brain.

Member #5837
10-05-17, 08:48

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/hot-girl-extreme-fun-w4m/6333047399.htmlJust google the image and you will get all of the info you need. The pics are ripped from this site.

https://austintayloronline.wordpress.com/tag/sexy/

But the chick is fine as hell tho.

Niteluvr
10-05-17, 19:56
200 an hour, 250 for greek, 300 for 3 hours, 600 for all night porn session. $950 for GFE for 4 days.Here's the link again: https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/c...333047399.html.

Called and got the same rates. Didn't realize she was using fake pics as she has a little too much cellulite for my taste. Texted her and gave her hell about using fake pics after I read the posts here about that. No reply yet and bet she won't.

Ren Man
10-06-17, 09:52
I love CL Casual Encounters. You guys keep on doing your p4 p providers. I'll just keep on perfecting my game with the non-pros.

Example. I placed an ad last weekend. Late Sunday night this lady answered. 24 hours later she knocked on my door, I came up behind her, pulled a hood over her face, ripped her clothes off, handcuffed her to the bed and fucked her repeatedly in every hole, with her eagerly lapping up my cum and begging for more. She wasn't a hooker. She was a normal, regular girl who simply likes getting freaky from time to time. The kind of lady you might see working in an office and wondering what she might be like in bed. Don't ask for digits because that's not what she's about! We had agreed to all of this in advance and I had her explicit consent. Don't ask for my secrets, because I don't want you assholes messing up a good thing! I'm just posting this to brag to bunch of guys whom I know will appreciate it! If an old fat bald married guy like me can do it, what's stopping you??

Note. This is def an exceptional case, but I regularly have similar encounters with CL civilians. Probably 3-4 times a year. Some of the guys here have met some of my ladies so they know I'm not BSing!

Teninchthri
10-06-17, 14:34
I can second that reality!

TGIF.

I have had similar luck.

Diamonds are in the CL ruff.

Advice. Be specific in to your ad.

And 48 hour rule applies from response time.

Ideally strike well interest is high 2 bagging the Unicorn Craigslist babes. Your mileage may vary.

I love CL Casually Encounters. You guys keep on doing your p4 p providers. I'll just keep on perfecting my game with the non-pros.

Example. I placed an ad last weekend. Late Sunday night this lady answered. 24 hours later she knocked on my door, I came up behind her, pulled a hood over her face, ripped her clothes off, handcuffed her to the bed and fucked her repeatedly in every hole, with her eagerly lapping up my cum and begging for more. She wasn't a hooker. She was a normal, regular girl who simply likes getting freaky from time to time. The kind of lady you might see working in an office and wondering what she might be like in bed. Don't ask for digits because that's not what she's about! We had agreed to all of this in advance and I had her explicit consent. Don't ask for my secrets, because I don't want you assholes messing up a good thing! I'm just posting this to brag to bunch of guys whom I know will appreciate it! If an old fat bald married guy like me can do it, what's stopping you??

Note. This is def an exceptional case, but I regularly have similar encounters with CL civilians. Probably 3-4 times a year. Some of the guys here have met some of my ladies so they know I'm not BSing!

Leep12
10-06-17, 16:42
I love CL Casual Encounters. You guys keep on doing your p4 p providers. I'll just keep on perfecting my game with the non-pros.

Note. This is def an exceptional case, but I regularly have similar encounters with CL civilians. Probably 3-4 times a year. Some of the guys here have met some of my ladies so they know I'm not BSing!Damn, I'm going to have to try posting, have never done it. Can you post and example of your ads?

Leep12
10-06-17, 18:03
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/company-w4m/6334110120.html

Got lucky with this one. In ATL visiting family for a couple more days. Sweet girl / great skills 120 hh /180 h.

Staying upscale hotel Suntrust park area.

Ren Man
10-06-17, 23:01
Damn, I'm going to have to try posting, have never done it. Can you post and example of your ads?Heh heh. No! Not going to share trade secrets!

Alin Srq
10-07-17, 12:28
I saw this girls ad, but it kept getting flagged before I could contact her. Finally got through, you email her your number and she'll get in touch. She's in a descent hotel off I 85. $ hh it's the girl in the pic she was nervous but freshly showered. No kissing or dick sucking only draw back but you don't have much of a choice in this area. I kiss her neck and worked by way to her a cups nice little gummy nipples. She has some baby damage but clean tasty pussy. Started mish had her go to doggie after a bit. Was getting close I asked if I can cum on her ass. No problem I soaked her back and asshole and drenched her pussy lips. Nice time cute girl I've had better and I've had worse.

Al.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/6335906066.html

QuartJess
10-07-17, 16:57
I need a new utr.Short retirement. She posted an ad on CL today 10/7/2017. I need to make my way to her soon. My visits with here are always fun.

WholeThang448
10-07-17, 22:53
Its pointless to post links from CL. They can be flagged at any time. Screenshot the ad.

Alin Srq
10-08-17, 04:54
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/force-fuck-my-asshole-asap-w4m/6337409328.html

I've seen this ad quite often. Anyone check it out.

Al.

Alin Srq
10-08-17, 05:18
Its pointless to post links from CL. They can be flagged at any time. Screenshot the ad.Hey good idea!

I just did that hopefully that helps with spreading the information.

LetsTalkNow
10-08-17, 05:28
I saw this girls ad, but it kept getting flagged before I could contact her. Finally got through, you email her your number and she'll get in touch. She's in a descent hotel off I 85. $ hh it's the girl in the pic she was nervous but freshly showered. No kissing or dick sucking only draw back but you don't have much of a choice in this area. I kiss her neck and worked by way to her a cups nice little gummy nipples. She has some baby damage but clean tasty pussy. Started mish had her go to doggie after a bit. Was getting close I asked if I can cum on her ass. No problem I soaked her back and asshole and drenched her pussy lips. Nice time cute girl I've had better and I've had worse.

Al.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/6335906066.htmlHey man.

Do you know whether she is okay with you sharing the contact no or I should reach out directly?

GobMan
10-08-17, 07:02
Who's going to take one for the team?

Leep12
10-08-17, 12:14
Who's going to take one for the team?LOL, that's crazy enough to actually be legit. I'm NW so that is a hike, plus it's raining.

Niteluvr
10-08-17, 16:20
Who's going to take one for the team?Sounds like someone wanting to get revenge on an old boyfriend.

ExecTranspo
10-08-17, 17:04
Lightskinned green-eyed chick. Not well known or reviewers but not utr. Likes meth. Hustles to support habit. Anybody have contact info on her? I've got a gem or two I might be willing to trade for comparable value.

ThrillSeeker28
10-08-17, 18:30
Anybody ever checked out this one?

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/relaxation-ready-w4m/6336317356.html

Alin Srq
10-08-17, 18:55
Anybody ever checked out this one?

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/relaxation-ready-w4m/6336317356.htmlNo it states in the ad. Only AA so I figured she don't want the white mans money.

WholeThang448
10-08-17, 22:55
Lightskinned green-eyed chick. Not well known or reviewers but not utr. Likes meth. Hustles to support habit. Anybody have contact info on her? I've got a gem or two I might be willing to trade for comparable value.She been fell off.

WholeThang448
10-08-17, 22:57
Who's going to take one for the team?That's actually a guy, be safe.

The Parrot
10-08-17, 23:15
That's actually a guy, be safe.How do you know it's a guy? Did you meet him / it or something? You went to jack off in the car, and it was a dude?? Please elaborate bro.

GobMan
10-09-17, 01:31
That's actually a guy, be safe.Oh Lord please nobody try this, it sounds like an obvious frat house joke or something, I just thought it was hilarious.

Johnny Mapalo
10-09-17, 05:33
That's actually a guy, be safe.Don't tell me. You tried to meet "him" one night to cum in his car? LOL. That ad reads like something a gay dude would write. Also, beware of ads from "females" that love "anal", especially if they ask you to send a dick pick to get a reply. LOL. There are a whole lot of dudes masquerading as chics on craigslist. Just place an ad yourself and you'll see.

Johnny Mapalo
10-09-17, 16:50
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/ethiopian-specialist-w4m/6326930846.html

Probably some ghetto hood rat trash wishing she was from Ethiopia. Why can't these broad ever claim they're from Chad, Zimbabwe or some other African country. Why does it have to always be Ethiopia? Dumbass. Anyways, I'm just tired of seeing her dumb ass spamming the hell out of craigslist so damn much. How can you be in Riverdale, Sandy Springs, and Buckhead at the same damn time. She places multiple ads in the same day and they always have different location. Typical bat-shit weird ass craigslist reject.

Southside Stan
10-09-17, 23:52
Hey everyone. I've been chatting a bit with a gal from CL. She had asked that I get verified on a site that is apparently associated with CL. It is craigdates dot Com.

Does anyone know if this place legit or have experience with it?

TIA.

Mstekh
10-10-17, 00:12
Hey everyone. I've been chatting a bit with a gal from CL. She had asked that I get verified on a site that is apparently associated with CL. It is craigdates dot Com.

TIA.Don't verify with any of those sites.

Sgt Soros
10-10-17, 01:57
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/ethiopian-specialist-w4m/6326930846.html

Probably some ghetto hood rat trash wishing she was from Ethiopia. Why can't these broad ever claim they're from Chad, Zimbabwe or some other African country. Why does it have to always be Ethiopia? Dumbass. Anyways, I'm just tired of seeing her dumb ass spamming the hell out of craigslist so damn much. How can you be in Riverdale, Sandy Springs, and Buckhead at the same damn time. She places multiple ads in the same day and they always have different location. Typical bat-shit weird ass craigslist reject.Well, I can state with great certainly she is definetely not Ethiopian.

Leep12
10-10-17, 02:04

TIA.Just a scam to take your money online from fake ads. Run forest, run.

Southside Stan
10-10-17, 03:24
Don't verify with any of those sites.Why is that please? Not debating, just curious.

Thank you.

Zipper34
10-10-17, 04:55
Why is that please? Not debating, just curious.

Thank you.Because they are scammers just trying to get money. If you go to a site and they want your credit card info, don't do it. That dollar you are paying where you think you'll be on there for free will turn into a larger charge if you are not careful. Craigslist has some good ones but is also full of bots.

Southside Stan
10-10-17, 07:21
Because they are scammers just trying to get money. If you go to a site and they want your credit card info, don't do it. That dollar you are paying where you think you'll be on there for free will turn into a larger charge if you are not careful. Craigslist has some good ones but is also full of bots.I appreciate the explanation. I am starting to see where this one is likely a bot based on the frequency of emails during the night and the content.

Thank you.

Han57
10-10-17, 07:53
I appreciate the explanation. I am starting to see where this one is likely a bot based on the frequency of emails during the night and the content.

Thank you.Let me guess. The pics of this chick on Craigslist ad look pretty good, you have been chatting a bit with this person and she tells you she feels that there is a good vibe between you two, BUT for your security and hers she directs you to a site to fill out some personal information and a low fee is required on your credit card for background security information check / verification. This is 100% scam that has been around for some time. It is a form of credit card and identity theft. Stay away!

Southside Stan
10-10-17, 10:58
Let me guess. The pics of this chick on Craigslist ad look pretty good, you have been chatting a bit with this person and she tells you she feels that there is a good vibe between you two, BUT for your security and hers she directs you to a site to fill out some personal information and a low fee is required on your credit card for background security information check / verification. This is 100% scam that has been around for some time. It is a form of credit card and identity theft. Stay away!That's it pretty much. Learning experience for me as I have not dipped my toe in theses waters. The pictures are TGTBT and most taken with a camera. Who takes selfies with a camera anymore, really?

I appreciate the input to keep me safe and secure. My gut told me something was up, just wanted the verification.

Thanks again.

Johnny Mapalo
10-10-17, 21:47
Well, I can state with great certainly she is definetely not Ethiopian. I emailed her today from 2 of her ads posted on craigslist. I used 2 separate email accounts to contact her. She gave me 2 different phone numbers to contact her from the 2 different ads. LOL. Red flags already. I contacted each phone number via text from 2 separate phones. On one number she quoted me $80 hh and $120 hour nude massage then gave me an address to an apartment in Buckhead. I asked for full service on the other phone and she quoted me $70 for car play, sex only-no mouth. LOL. What happened to her apartment? I asked and she said for $150 I can come to her house in Decatur for full service. LOL. Now she has 2 phone numbers, 1 house in Decatur, 1 apartment in Buckhead, does car play and get this $150 is only for 1 pop. LOL. Gtfoh with that garbage. She even called me to ask if I was still coming. LOL. I can guarantee you that she is a rip off just waiting to happen. More than likely she's some hood rat skank who places that "I'm Ethiopian and French" label in her ad to make it seem as if she's some foreign chic. She probably lives in some ran down house on Candler Road and knows a friend or someone who stays in Buckhead and let's her use the apartment when they're not home. Don't do it fellas. I smell a nasty dirty scam from this hood rat. Beware!

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/wet-hottie-w4m/6340187100.html

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/cumm-see-me-w4m/6340305684.html

MalcolPrath
10-11-17, 12:33
Is there anyone out there with a dirty black dick who wants to give this one a shot? LOL.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/22-year-old-old-white-girl/6335313100.html

HobbyMan51
10-11-17, 13:04
Is there anyone out there with a dirty black dick who wants to give this one a shot? LOL.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/22-year-old-old-white-girl/6335313100.htmlThere is no other way to describe this other than this is fucking insane.

SweetWater420
10-11-17, 21:15

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/22-year-old-old-white-girl/6335313100.htmlThat is the craziest shit I done seen today!

MikeAsEscorts
10-12-17, 05:36
That is the craziest shit I done seen today!What was it though? 0. o I assume this girl wanted to catch something. Is this the same girl that posts her pornhub profile?

MikeAsEscorts
10-12-17, 05:37
Never mind.

MikeAsEscorts
10-15-17, 11:56
Is this what we do now? Is this going to be the new norm around here?. https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/d/white-for-black-creampie-w4m/6346975956.html.

https://www.pornhub.com/users/barebackrider33/stream