PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

Gaghoes
05-07-09, 21:40
So you have to lie to them huh? I've had pretty good luck being honest... But I'm always looking for regulars, and lies have a way of biting back.
It's not really a lie when I say it, but it is misleading given my true intentions.

Lying on CE is fun, anyway. I would recommend it to anyone here. It's entertaining if you don't take it too seriously.

A couple months ago I e-mailed a pic of George Clooney to some college chick that responded to my ad. I thought she was joking when she said I was handsome, but she came over. Dumb ***** said she doesn't watch a lot of TV. So somewhere in between us laughing about how I'm really a black guy nowhere near as handsome as Clooney and her leaving, she stuffed her mouth full of my cock and went home with a sticky face. Never heard her from her again, so maybe she really was able to find George.

Gaghoes
05-07-09, 21:42
When I asked where I could pop she said not inside, because she was afraid the rubber would break. Then I asked where else I could pop and she said, in the rubber. So there I was jacking myself into a rubber. Again disappointed because of too many rules.

Dude, do you normally ask where you can pop? I've never heard of that before. I always pop inside (with the condom on). Popping is what we do all the huffing and puffing for, man! Why pull out on the best part??

Gag on It
05-07-09, 22:53
It's not really a lie when I say it, but it is misleading given my true intentions.

Lying on CE is fun, anyway. I would recommend it to anyone here. It's entertaining if you don't take it too seriously.

A couple months ago I e-mailed a pic of George Clooney to some college chick that responded to my ad. I thought she was joking when she said I was handsome, but she came over. Dumb ***** said she doesn't watch a lot of TV. So somewhere in between us laughing about how I'm really a black guy nowhere near as handsome as Clooney and her leaving, she stuffed her mouth full of my cock and went home with a sticky face. Never heard her from her again, so maybe she really was able to find George.Wow you got real damn lucky there.

TheTruth6300
05-08-09, 04:29
Dudes who go see Erica's girls, do you actually give her all the information she asks for and do she check it?I E-mailed her my name and work# to see that lil red headed spinner.They E-mail me back about 3 hrs later telling me that no one heard of me.Now I work for a big company.We have three shifts I work the third shift which is overnight.So when you call at 3 in the afternoon and ask for me I highly doubt that person is gonna know who the hell I am.Stupid *****.Well on the review I saw of her im glad I didn't go and see her stinky @ss.Oh then I get 2 #'s late at night I don't know.I guess they were feaning and was gonna let me come over.

Readytogetonit
05-08-09, 11:02
Dude, do you normally ask where you can pop? I've never heard of that before. I always pop inside (with the condom on). Popping is what we do all the huffing and puffing for, man! Why pull out on the best part??I had someone tell me to pull out before I came because she was worried that I would break the condom when I came. Yea right. I busted my nut up in there quietly, but then made all the appropriate noises after I had pulled it out.

I came to bury the bone; not drip nut juice all over your ass, baby!

Sgt Soros
05-08-09, 11:03
Dude, do you normally ask where you can pop? I've never heard of that before. I always pop inside (with the condom on). Popping is what we do all the huffing and puffing for, man! Why pull out on the best part??

Dude, you'll have to take it up with the guy who wrote the review. I copied the info from another review board to warn the guys here of this flake. It's his choice to ask, I'm not going to quarrel with the guy for asking where he should shoot his load.

Gaghoes
05-08-09, 11:11
Dude, you'll have to take it up with the guy who wrote the review. I copied the info from another review board to warn the guys here of this flake. It's his choice to ask, I'm not going to quarrel with the guy for asking where he should shoot his load.
LOL. Sorry, I missed that part about it being from the other board.

Well that explains it. Based on your posts, you didn't strike me as the type of guy that would ask if he could shoot off in a condom.

Gag on It
05-08-09, 11:40
I E-mailed her my name and work# to see that lil red headed spinner.They E-mail me back about 3 hrs later telling me that no one heard of me.Now I work for a big company.We have three shifts I work the third shift which is overnight.So when you call at 3 in the afternoon and ask for me I highly doubt that person is gonna know who the hell I am.Stupid *****.Well on the review I saw of her im glad I didn't go and see her stinky @ss.Oh then I get 2 #'s late at night I don't know.I guess they were feaning and was gonna let me come over.I would not in a million years want anyone of erica's ilk to have my real name and work number. That is asking for trouble.

Dave Phd
05-08-09, 13:15
Ha ha that's a good strategy. I don't ask if I can pop inside, that's what the cover is for. Generally I am always looking for CIM or a nice skeet on the ass or kitty. Most chics don't mind the ass request because it typically means I stop a lil early and have to stroke the nut out while they lay there and moan and talk dirt for me. If she aint with the skeet on the ass then I just pop in the cover.

I can understand their caution sometimes, but they are so way off base with their rational it's funny. Like this one chic I reported on, she won't give BBBJ but did CIM if I let her know fast enough when I yanked out and took off the cover. Make any sense to you?? NOPE LOL

I had someone tell me to pull out before I came because she was worried that I would break the condom when I came. Yea right. I busted my nut up in there quietly, but then made all the appropriate noises after I had pulled it out.

I came to bury the bone; not drip nut juice all over your ass, baby!

Niteluvr
05-09-09, 00:55
I E-mailed her my name and work# to see that lil red headed spinner.They E-mail me back about 3 hrs later telling me that no one heard of me.Now I work for a big company.We have three shifts I work the third shift which is overnight.So when you call at 3 in the afternoon and ask for me I highly doubt that person is gonna know who the hell I am.Stupid *****.Well on the review I saw of her im glad I didn't go and see her stinky @ss.Oh then I get 2 #'s late at night I don't know.I guess they were feaning and was gonna let me come over.

I wouldn't have even bothered to go through all that shit, getting her to verify you and such. Next time, call Erica and pretend you saw her a year ago. That's the last time I saw one of her girls until last week. She certainly didn't remember me. I'll PM you with more info.

Nite

Member #2227
05-09-09, 09:55
I was at Midori Spa a few weeks back and one of the ladies pretty much let me shoot on her pussy. Is that typical? I figured that would be pretty rare- like CIM or facial but she seemed not too be too worried.

Frosty Man
05-09-09, 10:34
OMG.

http://*******************.com/blog/post.php?id=5638917&cityname=atlanta

Sgt Soros
05-09-09, 11:58
I would not in a million years want anyone of erica's ilk to have my real name and work number. That is asking for trouble.

I agree!!!

Gag on It
05-09-09, 14:23
I was at Midori Spa a few weeks back and one of the ladies pretty much let me shoot on her pussy. Is that typical? I figured that would be pretty rare- like CIM or facial but she seemed not too be too worried.What was her name?

Niteluvr
05-09-09, 21:37
OMG.

http://*******************.com/blog/post.php?id=5638917&cityname=atlanta

OK, what did we miss?

Vibe3030
05-10-09, 01:44
Am I the only one whose sick and tired of these black hoes advertising themselves as other nationalities.

This chick here says she's Korean.

B(i)tc(h), you aint Korean.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ers/1163300028.html

Now, black is beautiful, but I can't stand it when I expect a latina or asian and get some fake as b(i)tc(h) whose black.

This has got to stop.

Flyingman7
05-10-09, 08:23
Maybe it's just me being paranoid but I personally would not want do bare with a chick I know lets just anybody. Afraid I might get something. I'd actually run from that. Just my. 02 however those who disagree good luck.

I was at Midori Spa a few weeks back and one of the ladies pretty much let me shoot on her pussy. Is that typical? I figured that would be pretty rare- like CIM or facial but she seemed not too be too worried.

Grubworm
05-10-09, 10:35
I'm a new member, but have read the posts for several years now. I'm rec ently divorced so have the ability to pursue the amp scene more often. I look forward to getting to know some of you. Anyway, I have been to Kellys' spa in gainesville a few times and have found that extras are almost a given, if you don't ask, they will. $.6 for the hr, and asks for $1.4 for extras, however they will usually take whatever you claim to have on you. Usually say all I have is $.8 and that seems to work. Don't remember the girls name, but there is a cute spinner there that looks to ba about30ish, nice tight bod with small tits and a great ass. I live in the area and have found it difficult to find any other decent places without traveling 45 min. Any word on other amps north of Gwinnett? I would appreciate any info.

I'll try to contribute as much as possible in the future.

Sgt Soros
05-10-09, 12:42
Am I the only one whose sick and tired of these black hoes advertising themselves as other nationalities.

Now, black is beautiful, but I can't stand it when I expect a latina or asian and get some fake as b(i)tc(h) whose black.

This has got to stop.

I'm also sick of the bait and switch BS. Gotta lay the blame on the hobbyists who allow her to get away with this BS. This chick has a picture of herself and her pics scream "Black" Chick. So, if any hobbyists shows up expecting a Korean Chick, shame on them.

Niteluvr
05-10-09, 14:03

This has got to stop.

I called and asked her to say something in Korean. She hung up on me. Ha ha.

TwistedBrother
05-10-09, 15:57
Maybe it's just me being paranoid but I personally would not want do bare with a chick I know lets just anybody. Afraid I might get something. I'd actually run from that. Just my. 02 however those who disagree good luck.
He said shoot on her pu$$y, not in it.

Soloflight
05-10-09, 17:17

This has got to stop.Also. Mai Lin isn't even CLOSE to a Korean name. More like some character name from "Baa Baa Black Sheep". (Oh, crap. Am I the only living dinosaur here who remembers that show.

Member #2227
05-10-09, 18:26
He said shoot on her pu$$y, not in it.Correct! That is a very big difference!

Niteluvr
05-10-09, 19:14
I'm a new member, but have read the posts for several years now. I'm rec ently divorced so have the ability to pursue the amp scene more often. I look forward to getting to know some of you. Anyway, I have been to Kellys' spa in gainesville a few times and have found that extras are almost a given, if you don't ask, they will. $.6 for the hr, and asks for $1.4 for extras, however they will usually take whatever you claim to have on you. Usually say all I have is $.8 and that seems to work. Don't remember the girls name, but there is a cute spinner there that looks to ba about30ish, nice tight bod with small tits and a great ass. I live in the area and have found it difficult to find any other decent places without traveling 45 min. Any word on other amps north of Gwinnett? I would appreciate any info.

I'll try to contribute as much as possible in the future.

The AMPs in Fulton County have been reported on numerous times. There are at least 6 in the Alpharetta/Cumming area.

Flyingman7
05-11-09, 06:33
Sorry my bad.

Yeah I agree I like that and one of my regs will let me do that to her. Love it.

He said shoot on her pu$$y, not in it.

Hobby For All
05-11-09, 10:09
Also. Mai Lin isn't even CLOSE to a Korean name. More like some character name from "Baa Baa Black Sheep". (Oh, crap. Am I the only living dinosaur here who remembers that show.

NO that was a great show.

Shadowav
05-11-09, 10:44
Also. Mai Lin isn't even CLOSE to a Korean name. More like some character name from "Baa Baa Black Sheep". (Oh, crap. Am I the only living dinosaur here who remembers that show.

Watched that show last night on the old TV show channel. Love that show, man what I would give to fly a Corsair.

Shadow

PWhipped
05-11-09, 13:57
Yeah, I sure remember. But isn't Mai Lin from Enterprise Rental Cars, per "Junior" Little "E" ? LOL LOL

Wet Dreams, PW

Smyrnaguy1980
05-11-09, 14:07
There is a latina that from time to time posts in Marietta near Windy hill well she got her pics from http://076596333.baoo.com/

I'm not real sure how to ad a picture so you can see who I'm talking about but some of you may. Anyway just wanted to forward this along.

Tiger Guy X
05-11-09, 14:08
After having a rough weekend playing phone tag or driving around only to have them not pickup for the second callback with chicks such as Maya (usually has location as 85N), Diamond (usually has location as Druid Hills), and some other chick off of Convington Hwy I decided to give Candy (last 4 digits 7715) a buzz since she was close to my area. Anyway she is based out of the northside of 285 in the dunwoody area. The picture she uses appears to be her. She's short, black with dark brown skin, had long hair but I'm unsure if it was natural or a weave, and I have no complaints about her looks. She also has a rather bubbly personality which is a good thing. Before getting started she asked me what I like to do so that she can make sure we did it since it was a short session since I opted for the $80 quicky session. Started with some cbj which was nothing to write home about, but was adequate to get me ready for the main course. Proceeded to doggie where I finished up and then was on my way. All in all a decent session and I will repeat in the future as long as she's around and if I'm not out looking for some new booty.

Gag on It
05-11-09, 17:26
I called and asked her to say something in Korean. She hung up on me. Ha ha.I just called and they swear up an down that she is korean.

LOL They said that pic just makes her look black.

Gag on It
05-11-09, 17:32
Now, black is beautiful, but...Well many folks don't think black is as beautiful as some claim. So black women clim to be asian or mixed to get more clients or more white clients who they think have more money. Its a cultural thing.

Falcone
05-11-09, 19:52
Something similar happened to me with Erica. About a month ago, I called her up and sent my info. Called back and she told me everything was okay. Due to time constraints, though, I had to reschedule. The next day when I called, she told me she wasn't accepting any new clients. WTF? Anyone who can PM me with good info on how to get in with her would be most appreciated.

Niteluvr
05-12-09, 01:11
Something similar happened to me with Erica. About a month ago, I called her up and sent my info. Called back and she told me everything was okay. Due to time constraints, though, I had to reschedule. The next day when I called, she told me she wasn't accepting any new clients. WTF? Anyone who can PM me with good info on how to get in with her would be most appreciated.

I sent you a PM.

Shade Tree
05-12-09, 06:30
Well many folks don't think black is as beautiful as some claim. So black women clim to be asian or mixed to get more clients or more white clients who they think have more money. Its a cultural thing.Now, now. I don't know if its a cultural thing because these white chicks do the same thing. They'll be on CL like "I'm upscale irish/jewish/german/dutch"

You go expecting a b! Tch to have bag pipes and serenade you with "Danny Boy" in your ear, but the hoe is all on some Billy Ray Cyrus shit because she was born and raised in Bumfuck, TN.

Now that shit really pisses me off. I just want to scream at the hoe, "***** gimme back my kilt and put my Killigans in a plastic cup! I'm outta here! "

The mixing ethnicities thing is a HOE thing not a cultural thing. I hate that shit too. But I must admit that the chick in the post that started this whole convo did have that "Tiger Woods"-ish look to her, where her mom could have been asian and pops was black. So. Technically. Maybe so?

Its all Hoe Marketing 101. They know once they get you to the door, you're usually gonna stay.

Kid Cisco
05-12-09, 11:44
Now, now. I don't know if its a cultural thing because these white chicks do the same thing. They'll be on CL like "I'm upscale irish/jewish/german/dutch"

You go expecting a b! Tch to have bag pipes and serenade you with "Danny Boy" in your ear, but the hoe is all on some Billy Ray Cyrus shit because she was born and raised in Bumfuck, TN.

Now that shit really pisses me off. I just want to scream at the hoe, "***** gimme back my kilt and put my Killigans in a plastic cup! I'm outta here! "

The mixing ethnicities thing is a HOE thing not a cultural thing. I hate that shit too. But I must admit that the chick in the post that started this whole convo did have that "Tiger Woods"-ish look to her, where her mom could have been asian and pops was black. So. Technically. Maybe so?

Its all Hoe Marketing 101. They know once they get you to the door, you're usually gonna stay.

LOL LOL I love it lol

Kid Cisco

Gag on It
05-12-09, 15:49
Now, now. I don't know if its a cultural thing because these white chicks do the same thing. They'll be on CL like "I'm upscale irish/jewish/german/dutch"

Its all Hoe Marketing 101. They know once they get you to the door, you're usually gonna stay.Very well written and entertaining but I will counter with a simple question. How many non black providers go on CL pretending to be black/african american?

None!

And we all know why.

Niteluvr
05-12-09, 18:01

It's exactly as you said, ho marketing, nothing to do with culture. It's all about providers pretending to be something better than they really are - common, cheap ho's, so they can try to squeeze more money out of customers. And it's certainly not fooling anybody, except maybe for mongers who haven't busted a nut in months and are willing to fuck anything that moves.

I don't think the black woman in the pic even looks half Asian. Tiger Woods does, at least, look half Asian. Look at the eyes on both and you can see the obvious difference. I know a provider who is half Thai/Black, and she certainly looks the part.

As for white women who pretend to be Irish, German, Italian or whatever, if I call and don't hear a foreign accent it's obviously bullshit. However, there are a few foreign (European/Russian) women who advertise on CL who do have the appropriate accent.

Slammeddown33
05-13-09, 08:34
Has anyone visited Ashley yet? If not I may have to TOFTT and find out for myself. For some reason the southside/Airport area seems to be slim lately and the girls there are pretty sad looking.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ers/1166617492.html

Gates8855
05-13-09, 09:35
It's exactly as you said, ho marketing, nothing to do with
As for white women who pretend to be Irish, German, Italian or whatever, if I call and don't hear a foreign accent it's obviously bullshit. However, there are a few foreign (European/Russian) women who advertise on CL who do have the appropriate accent.Personally I don't give a crap whether they say they are Thai, Lebanese, or Colombian. I'm gonna screw them, not smoke them. If they look good, hit it!

Gaghoes
05-13-09, 10:58

Egg-fucking-zactly. I'm glad I'm not the only one that notices this. I was starting to wonder.

Sgt Soros
05-13-09, 11:00
%uck these people. Is the U.S of A now a Soviet Communist state?

Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan says that Craigslist is dropping its "erotic services" ads and will create a new adult category that web site employees will review, the Associated Press reports.

Craigslist came under renewed pressure to remove the ads after a medical student in Boston was charged with the April killing of a masseuse he met on the site.

The AP says Madigan and her counterparts in Connecticut and Missouri met with Craigslist officials last week seeking an end to ads they contend are advertisements for illegal sexual activities.

The AP says an e-mail sent to Craigslist CEO inquiring about the change was not immediately returned Wednesday morning.

Gaghoes
05-13-09, 11:08
It's exactly as you said, ho marketing, nothing to do with culture. It's all about providers pretending to be something better than they really are - common, cheap ho's, so they can try to squeeze more money out of customers. And it's certainly not fooling anybody, except maybe for mongers who haven't busted a nut in months and are willing to fuck anything that moves.

I don't think the black woman in the pic even looks half Asian. Tiger Woods does, at least, look half Asian. Look at the eyes on both and you can see the obvious difference. I know a provider who is half Thai/Black, and she certainly looks the part.

As for white women who pretend to be Irish, German, Italian or whatever, if I call and don't hear a foreign accent it's obviously bullshit. However, there are a few foreign (European/Russian) women who advertise on CL who do have the appropriate accent.
I think she does look like she could possibly be part Asian. The photo is too low quality to say for sure, but it's not impossible. When it comes to multiracial people, it's generally difficult to tell which races are involved just by looking at them. I can tell tiger woods is mixed race, but I really don't see the Asian in him. It's not that obvious. Accents can also disappear over time, so that's not a good measure either.

Not saying these bytches don't lie about ethnicity on a regular basis, but we jump to conclusions too fast on this end too. You just have to go off whether you find them fuckable or not. If someone is the type to get reeled in on descriptions alone, then they deserve to be fooled.

Gaghoes
05-13-09, 11:18
You can still get to the old ads via the link: atlanta.craigslist.org/ers/

Just in case you wanted to have a last peek at it and write some numbers down. I'm sure it won't last.

Niteluvr
05-13-09, 12:02
I think she does look like she could possibly be part Asian. The photo is too low quality to say for sure, but it's not impossible. When it comes to multiracial people, it's generally difficult to tell which races are involved just by looking at them. I can tell tiger woods is mixed race, but I really don't see the Asian in him. It's not that obvious. Accents can also disappear over time, so that's not a good measure either.

Not saying these bytches don't lie about ethnicity on a regular basis, but we jump to conclusions too fast on this end too. You just have to go off whether you find them fuckable or not. If someone is the type to get reeled in on descriptions alone, then they deserve to be fooled.

I agree, fuckable or not is the deciding factor. But, I've been around Asians all my adult life so maybe it's easier for me to tell. If I hadn't known that Tiger Woods was half Thai, I wouldn't have known which Asian country his mother was from, but, to me, I can very easily see the Asian in him.

As for accents fading over time, they do, but it usually takes decades and many foreigners never lose their accent completely. And, a young woman like the one we've been discussing should be able to at least say "hello" in Korean. This one could not. They never fool me.

Max Swag
05-13-09, 12:05
man that suks! hows the avg monger at 3am tanked out of his mind gonna score some quick low cost punanny? just taint fair is what i say!

seriously, these people use any excuse to attack what is essentially a private situation between 2 adults. sure i'm all for sticking to traffickers and pimps preying on the ****, but adults should be free have as many mutual sweating sessions as desired.

so to the right-wing goodie-2-shoes i say with due respect:

!@#%#%#^^&&xx++(and i mean that sincerely)

%uck these people. is the u.s of a now a soviet communist state?

Niteluvr
05-13-09, 12:07

I hope this doesn't become a dying thread. And where the hell are we to look for providers now?

Slammeddown33
05-13-09, 12:40
BP appears to be busier than usual today.

I guess some of the girls have found a new home.

Shadowav
05-13-09, 13:20
Yeah it looks like the last post on CL was at about 12:50 this morning. you know they will just go over to CE or massage or somewhere else on there and post.

Shadow

Sasay1960
05-13-09, 13:23
I hope this doesn't become a dying thread. And where the hell are we to look for providers now?Cl is being sued over the "CL killer". It isn't big brother, it's business, and its all these f**ating lawyers and people thinking they are entitled to something for nothing. You agree to hook up with anyone off of CL or Angie's list, Quest, or any of the others, and beware. If you monger, or provide, it is dangerous. You can't ever be too careful.

They don't want the aggravation. It will be back, just in a different form.

Ticketmaster
05-13-09, 13:34
Dude what is going on with CL, they now have adult section is that where the post will be from now on?

=====================================

Hi Ticketmaster,

What do you think the USASG site is, a potted plant?

Thanks,

Jackson

Infatuated
05-13-09, 13:57
I hope this doesn't become a dying thread. And where the hell are we to look for providers now?

Maybe we could take up a collection and start 'Pimpslist.com'

Popeofmypants
05-13-09, 14:27
You can still get to the old ads via the link: atlanta.craigslist.org/ers/

Just in case you wanted to have a last peek at it and write some numbers down. I'm sure it won't last.

Posting link is dead and last ad was posted at 1250 am. Oops, missed other post before I replied.

Swernon
05-13-09, 15:09
Yeah it looks like the last post on CL was at about 12:50 this morning. you know they will just go over to CE or massage or somewhere else on there and post.

Shadow

Back page and city vib e are still working.

Wetnhorny U
05-13-09, 15:09
There are a few other sites I look at along with the review site. I prefer the "page" one. I don't post on CL however I heard that the charge went to $10 and they post has to be approved. If anyone would like the names let me know.

Shadow

Flyingman7
05-13-09, 15:18
I see they let a few post. I see a CL regular from Cartersville she is a fun small bbw. Actual I met one of my regulars with her. I was headed up 85 for a business meet and stayed in a hotel in adairsville and seen a post with her doing doubles with Kerri for $$. 2 They had on red outfits and greeted by both at the door with a big smile. I had a fun time not sure how she is for one on one but get a chance to see both and lots of Fun.

Back page and city vib e are still working.

Peter Johnson
05-13-09, 17:07
Yes I guess Craigslist finally lost the good fight. They tried to hold on as long as they could, but just couldn't keep figthing a losing political battle....sad, but just the way of the world sometimes.

But the smart mongers and smart hos will just go to other websites now. Eventually some politician will go after them too, in order to score some easy votes but the world's oldest profession isn't going away anytime soon and will endure.

Devon Aire
05-13-09, 19:19
I volunteer to put up a site to replace Craigslist. For $5 a listing, I'll happily take all the heat the government cares to give me!

Girls, just place your listings on my new web site, www.makemeafuckingmillionaire.com

See ya at the Ritz!

Devon

Ticketmaster
05-13-09, 19:29
There are a few other sites I look at along with the review site. I prefer the "page" one. I don't post on CL however I heard that the charge went to $10 and they post has to be approved. If anyone would like the names let me know.Looking for other sites to visit.

I got to have it.

Atl For Life
05-13-09, 19:31
Yes I guess Craigslist finally lost the good fight. They tried to hold on as long as they could, but just couldn't keep figthing a losing political battle....sad, but just the way of the world sometimes.

But the smart mongers and smart hos will just go to other websites now. Eventually some politician will go after them too, in order to score some easy votes but the world's oldest profession isn't going away anytime soon and will endure.
CL is enforcing a new policy as part of their settlement with 40 Attorney Generals. They've now created a new section called Adult Services where service providers can post their ads. You can see the new ads at atlanta.craigslist.org/ads. As part of the new policy a CL employee will manually review each ad before it gets posted to the site.

Wetnhorny U
05-13-09, 19:51
What does changing it to Adult Services make a difference and what are they reviewing for. If a guy killed a massage chick which has lead to this yet the only thing they have approved is massage adds go figure.

CL is enforcing a new policy as part of their settlement with 40 Attorney Generals. They've now created a new section called Adult Services where service providers can post their ads. You can see the new ads at atlanta.craigslist.org/ads. As part of the new policy a CL employee will manually review each ad before it gets posted to the site.

Jacks99
05-13-09, 20:01
For now, www.bi_chesofcraigslist.com is still up and running. While it is there, might be a good time to scan those who had been posting and write down some numbers.

Just trying to help.

Niteluvr
05-13-09, 20:51
BP appears to be busier than usual today.

I guess some of the girls have found a new home.

What is BP?

Sgt Soros
05-13-09, 20:53

I was getting tired of seeing some of those worn out, beaten up, skanky looking, pussy's some of the CL gals used to show off.

This new section, CL adult services, is raking in some serious $$$$$.$10/ad about $2500.00 collected between 11:00am and 9:00pm today alone.

Infatuated
05-13-09, 20:56
What is BP?
He's probably talking about the BP at Delk Rd (wink wink)

Wetnhorny U
05-13-09, 21:05
I see where people in boston use something like CL called tazlist interesting.

I volunteer to put up a site to replace Craigslist. For $5 a listing, I'll happily take all the heat the government cares to give me!

Girls, just place your listings on my new web site, www.makemeafuckingmillionaire.com

See ya at the Ritz!

Devon

Wetnhorny U
05-13-09, 21:41
Looks like CL is allowing the guys to post lol.

I was actually shocked to see the dom "like being dominated" Never knew he.

Atl For Life
05-13-09, 23:35
What is BP?
Black Page
Try atlanta.backpage.com/adult/classifieds

Atl For Life
05-13-09, 23:39
I was getting tired of seeing some of those worn out, beaten up, skanky looking, pussy's some of the CL gals used to show off.

This new section, CL adult services, is raking in some serious $$$$$.$10/ad about $2500.00 collected between 11:00am and 9:00pm today alone.
Unfortunately all you see now is ads by men. What's up with that?

Gag on It
05-13-09, 23:54
Unfortunately all you see now is ads by men. What's up with that? Um I keep telling you people that there is a serious male over population problem in atlanta. That is why providers are over worked have bad attitudes and charge too much. Too many men keep moving here thinking they gonna get 7 blonds as soon as they enter city limits. LOL NOT! Then they end up in strip clubs at AMPs and placing sugar daddy ads on CL.

Gag on It
05-13-09, 23:56
CL is enforcing a new policy as part of their settlement with 40 Attorney Generals. They've now created a new section called Adult Services where service providers can post their ads. You can see the new ads at atlanta.craigslist.org/ads. As part of the new policy a CL employee will manually review each ad before it gets posted to the site.So now they will be working with LE huh?

Been Here
05-14-09, 00:59
Am I missing something? Because when I goto CL I still see all the ads under atlanta craigslist > erotic services

Atl Video Guy
05-14-09, 02:12
Next thing They will turn the internet and the cell phones off! Cause when you read the CL ads you use your cell phone to call the girls. lol

The whole erotic section will migrate to another site. Lets share info on these sites.

Snake27
05-14-09, 07:39
The fact that CL was free was attractive to a lot of girls who were part-time or perhaps too marginal to justify paying a fee on eros or bp. I guess the solution is to charge a nominal fee AND to host the site outside the USA. If it's inside the USA the authorities have more control over content.

Can't stop the internet.

Just my $0.02.

Tiger Guy X
05-14-09, 08:18
Am I missing something? Because when I goto CL I still see all the ads under atlanta craigslist > erotic services

The old ads are still there under the erotic services section for now. It's just they are no longer allowing NEW ads to be placed there. Hence why there has been no new ads in since 12:50AM on 5/13.

Whitebob2002
05-14-09, 09:04
Now with craigslist being watched and edited, this board needs to step up and can become more valuable. We need good reviews and PMing of contacts and numbers to established members who give good reviews. If we do this right we will not be lacking with info and contact numbers.

Niteluvr
05-14-09, 11:34
The fact that CL was free was attractive to a lot of girls who were part-time or perhaps too marginal to justify paying a fee on eros or bp. I guess the solution is to charge a nominal fee AND to host the site outside the USA. If it's inside the USA the authorities have more control over content.

Can't stop the internet.

Just my $0.02.

Agree. The best solution is to host any erotic services site outside of the US.

Nite

Soloflight
05-14-09, 17:48
Now with craigslist being watched and edited, this board needs to step up and can become more valuable. We need good reviews and PMing of contacts and numbers to established members who give good reviews. If we do this right we will not be lacking with info and contact numbers.Amen to that.

Quality, not quantity.

Pot1134
05-14-09, 21:46
I agree with Niteluvr and Whitebob. Maybe PMs will be safer until the off shore site is started. Great thinking.

Niteluvr, your post are worthy of their own site. Enjoy reading your stuff.

SgtPerv
05-14-09, 21:52
I agree with Niteluvr and Whitebob. Maybe PMs will be safer until the off shore site is started. Great thinking.

Niteluvr, your post are worthy of their own site. Enjoy reading your stuff.This site is off shore. It has a classified section and has pm service...PERFECT.

Just got to get the providers on board!

Hr Pufnstuf
05-15-09, 01:40
Black Page

Try atlanta.backpage.com/adult/classifiedsBP at Delk Rd is Black Page?

More likely he was referring to the BP gas station.

Tiger Guy X
05-15-09, 02:20
Even though I just saw this chicks post on BP and called her based on that she has been a frequent advertiser on CL for a while so I'll post my review here. I've tried to contact this chick on a few previous occasions, but she either was busy or had closed for the night. This time I got through and promptly set up an immediate appoint since it was 1AM. I called and she gave me directors to her apartment complex which is in the northeast Atlanta area near the spaghetti junction. After getting to the apartment complex had to call back to be guided to her apartment building and given the number. I got there and she answered the door in some lingerie which was a nice start. Nothing too extravagant though. She was pretty tall for a woman, had light skin, long hair although might have been a weave or wig, a nice large c or dd breasts, and she has some size on her too which you can tell from the pictures which are accurate by the way. After giving her the donation we went to the bed where I got a cbj. She has a decent cbj technique and she definitely has some oral skills although they'd be much better without a condom. I didn't inquire about bbj though since I knew I'd pop from her technique which was lots of mouth and tongue with little to no hand usage like I like my bjs. After doing that for a bit we moved on to some doggy where I finished up. She used a vibrator on herself while I was doing her doggy style and I could certainly feel the vibrations too lol. I got dressed and then headed home. Will repeat since it's a good price and she's extremely convenient to my location. Damage was 60 for a quick session although I tipped her. I'm off to bed ... relaxed :)

Flyingman7
05-15-09, 08:49
CL was not free for erotic services it's been $5 since around November from what the girls have told me. I remember reading about it also. and being told they have to use a card with a name they can't use a pre paid.

Can't stop the internet.

Just my $0.02.

Smyrnaguy1980
05-15-09, 15:00
BP at Delk Rd is Black Page?

More likely he was referring to the BP gas station.Actually I think he meant backpage not bp nor blackpage but backpage.

Knight Crawler
05-15-09, 15:16

Can't stop the internet.

Just my $0.02.

uh...CL went from free to 'pay to post' about 6mos back.

BAMF!!!

Shadowav
05-15-09, 17:27
In light on the recent events with CL. Should this forum change it's title from "Craigslist Reviews" to "Online Reviews" or something like that since I guess going forward most reviews will be from BP or CV?

Just thinking out loud.

Shadow

Snake27
05-16-09, 04:06
uh...CL went from free to 'pay to post' about 6mos back.

Yeah, I knew that but mis-wrote. However, $5 or $10 is nearly free -- not much compared to eros fees. I think paying a nominal fee helped clean up the spam while not deterring the girls much.

The key point is that the site needs to be outside the USA. Maybe they should advertise on this site more ? Hmmm... I think usasexguide is based outside the USA.

Dave Phd
05-16-09, 08:47
Yeah, I agree there should be a new site put up by someone, but not this site. The goal of this site is to give us a place to get reviews and information that is untainted by the actual providers themselves. We don't want to turn this into a pissfest of providers posting fake reviews and bitching that someone didn't like their service or looks. You all remember a few months ago when we had such and incident when a provider felt she had to come her to "Clear her name".

Yeah, I knew that but mis-wrote. However, $5 or $10 is nearly free -- not much compared to eros fees. I think paying a nominal fee helped clean up the spam while not deterring the girls much.

The key point is that the site needs to be outside the USA. Maybe they should advertise on this site more ? Hmmm... I think usasexguide is based outside the USA.

Cueball
05-16-09, 18:26
Even though I just saw this chicks post on BP and called her based on that she has been a frequent advertiser on CL for a while so I'll post my review here. I've tried to contact this chick on a few previous occasions, but she either was busy or had closed for the night. This time I got through and promptly set up an immediate appoint since it was 1AM. I called and she gave me directors to her apartment complex which is in the northeast Atlanta area near the spaghetti junction. After getting to the apartment complex had to call back to be guided to her apartment building and given the number. I got there and she answered the door in some lingerie which was a nice start. Nothing too extravagant though. She was pretty tall for a woman, had light skin, long hair although might have been a weave or wig, a nice large c or dd breasts, and she has some size on her too which you can tell from the pictures which are accurate by the way. After giving her the donation we went to the bed where I got a cbj. She has a decent cbj technique and she definitely has some oral skills although they'd be much better without a condom. I didn't inquire about bbj though since I knew I'd pop from her technique which was lots of mouth and tongue with little to no hand usage like I like my bjs. After doing that for a bit we moved on to some doggy where I finished up. She used a vibrator on herself while I was doing her doggy style and I could certainly feel the vibrations too lol. I got dressed and then headed home. Will repeat since it's a good price and she's extremely convenient to my location. Damage was 60 for a quick session although I tipped her. I'm off to bed ... relaxed :)Thanks, we need more of these reports.

Snake27
05-16-09, 22:27
Another correction; I checked eros.com pricing and it's only ~$135/month for a basic ad (3 pics), depending on the city. I thought it was much more. This makes me wonder why more girls don't use eros. Frequent CL ads would add up.

One other thing needed in this business is an optional third-party picture verification service. You send in a pic and they verify it somehow (in person perhaps), then certify the ads for a small fee. It would not be required, and the fee would be justified by bringing more revenue to the escort since it would give more credibility to the ads. I'd be curious if it would work. Fake pics were a major problem on CL.

Member #3954
05-17-09, 01:46
Jessica Banks 404-446-8057

Lenora 404-431-1431. Brandi

Posted on BP and were CL frequent fliers.

Lenora is an old name used with an online bikini web site.

Her photo says Brandi

Anyone seen anyone of these?

P. M. Me or post over in BHM thread.

Thanks for any heads up.

I hear Moyor Chambell is getting out of jail. Out Mayor Langford is going in. Whats the deal with these guys popping back and forth? We have Willian Bell now, yall got some creep that lost 51Million from the BHM school board and is now heading upDeKalb county schools.

And they want to screw with CL?

Bizzy Muhn
05-17-09, 19:55
There is some serious posting going on in BP and am really loving that i can view Pictures without clicking on the actual add. I might pour some liquor out tonight for CL. xxxx-2009 rip!

Juker
05-17-09, 20:19
There is some serious posting going on in BP and am really loving that i can view Pictures without clicking on the actual add. I might pour some liquor out tonight for CL. xxxx-2009 rip!I won't miss CL except for purient interest...

For CL I installed a greasemonkey script that would display a thumbnail of photos in each post. BP is much like that by default. For that I like BP, but the REALLY LONG spammer ads for Dominican monger travel, etc, are annoying.

******** has seen an increase in posting, too. I haven't found a similar thumbnail script for ********. If anyone knows javascript more than I do maybe it would be a simple matter to convert the CL script to ********.

Niteluvr
05-17-09, 23:06
There is some serious posting going on in BP and am really loving that i can view Pictures without clicking on the actual add. I might pour some liquor out tonight for CL. xxxx-2009 rip!

I visited Back Page for the first time and it sure looks like CL in disguise. Looks like it might be the new mongering source. Thanks to whomever mentioned it in the Forum.

Nite

Ren Man
05-17-09, 23:37
CL's new Adult Services looks promising. Nowhere near the BS of Erotic Services

Grubworm
05-18-09, 07:01
Are backpage and creative loafing the same thing?

Both look identical. Just curious.

Sasay1960
05-18-09, 10:22
Does anybody have a link for BP?

I'm having some trouble finding what yo all are talking about.

The new and improved CL, is just that.

Shadowav
05-18-09, 11:43
This might sound stupid since you all know I'm not a newbie, but is Fling anywhere close to legit? I keep getting e-mails from "women" interested in my free account. I have never paid anything for it so I can't talk to them to find out if they are real. I do know a few of you have mentioned Fling before, Im just trying to figure out if it is worth my time a money for a month at least.

Thanks

Shadow

Readytogetonit
05-18-09, 12:21
This might sound stupid since you all know I'm not a newbie, but is Fling anywhere close to legit? I keep getting e-mails from "women" interested in my free account. I have never paid anything for it so I can't talk to them to find out if they are real. I do know a few of you have mentioned Fling before, Im just trying to figure out if it is worth my time a money for a month at least.

Thanks

ShadowHave a look at http://question-and-answer.afroclub.net/adultfriendfinder-real-or-fake.htm. You can google the words fling rip off and see what else you come up with.

My personal experience follows what you'll read elsewhere. The really hot women are fakes, or selling it. The (Very very few) real women you'll find should pay you to poke em.

Shadowav
05-18-09, 13:39
Have a look at http://question-and-answer.afroclub.net/adultfriendfinder-real-or-fake.htm. You can google the words fling rip off and see what else you come up with.

My personal experience follows what you'll read elsewhere. The really hot women are fakes, or selling it. The (Very very few) real women you'll find should pay you to poke em.

That's what I thought. I was confident that my knowledge in this area was good, but when a saw a reference in here a time or two, I figured I had to ask.

Thanks

Shadow

Sasay1960
05-18-09, 14:36

The new and improved CL, is just that.Never mind guys, I found it.

Lookinfoit69
05-18-09, 19:20
CL's new Adult Services looks promising. Nowhere near the BS of Erotic Services

I am having trouble getting ads posted on CL to populate; I click on link, and a blank screen appears. Anybody have an idea what I need to do to fix this such that I can see the ads? Very frustrating to say the least.

Grubworm
05-18-09, 21:10
Try atlanta.backpage.com

The new and improved CL, is just that.

Will B. Hard
05-18-09, 23:44
CL's new Adult Services looks promising. Nowhere near the BS of Erotic ServicesYou mean this?

http://byebyelist.com/index.php?cities=http%3A%2F%2Fatlanta.craigslist.org%2F&cat=ads&search_term=&min_price=min&max_price=max&add_selection=pics

Sasay1960
05-19-09, 14:28
You mean this?

http://byebyelist.com/index.php?cities=http%3A%2F%2Fatlanta.craigslist.org%2F&cat=ads&search_term=&min_price=min&max_price=max&add_selection=picsNew CL is awesome.

Love the photo preview thing!

Gag on It
05-19-09, 15:42
You mean this?

http://byebyelist.com/index.php?cities=http%3A%2F%2Fatlanta.craigslist.org%2F&cat=ads&search_term=&min_price=min&max_price=max&add_selection=picsNah there is still BS in there.

Sasay1960
05-20-09, 18:04
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ads/1180638458.html

Anybody know anything about this one? She's hot. Price is right. Maybe too good!

Achilles0406
05-21-09, 00:28
Nah there is still BS in there.I think this is the best way to view the ads though. Used to use it all the time with the old CL, will save you plenty of time.

Readytogetonit
05-21-09, 18:25
Since the whole CL implosion, it seems like traffic in here has slowed substantially. I thought it might be because folks were posting on another thread for BP or CV like someone else suggested, but I don't see those threads exist, so I assume the action is still in here.

Has everyone just put the hobby on the shelf for now, or just not sharing?

I've personally been on haitus for a couple of weeks, but now that I'm back, I'm eyeing the ladies on BP very carefully. Seems like a lot of new faces around all of a sudden. Most of the regulars from CL have migrated over, and some have just plain disappeared. The new ones make me nervous, especially with no intel on them. Guess "tis the season to TOFTT".

Brosco
05-21-09, 21:20
Out of towner here heading Atl way next month. Trying to scope things out a little in advance. Got my eye on this "Busty Brunette" on Atl BP. Last 4 digits 0493. Review would be great but a check against LE is my biggest concern. PM is fine.

Thanks folks.

Shadowav
05-22-09, 09:53
Out of towner here heading Atl way next month. Trying to scope things out a little in advance. Got my eye on this "Busty Brunette" on Atl BP. Last 4 digits 0493. Review would be great but a check against LE is my biggest concern. PM is fine.

Thanks folks.

Replied in the Escorts section where you posted also.

Shadow

Tiger Guy X
05-22-09, 18:17
Since the whole CL implosion, it seems like traffic in here has slowed substantially. I thought it might be because folks were posting on another thread for BP or CV like someone else suggested, but I don't see those threads exist, so I assume the action is still in here.

I've personally been on haitus for a couple of weeks, but now that I'm back, I'm eyeing the ladies on BP very carefully. Seems like a lot of new faces around all of a sudden. Most of the regulars from CL have migrated over, and some have just plain disappeared. The new ones make me nervous, especially with no intel on them. Guess "tis the season to TOFTT".

No. I was on the new section of CL last night along with BP looking for some action. However, given my habit of waiting to the last minute as well as the fact nobody I really wanted to see had posted within the last few hours on either of those sites I just called it a night. I did call up some women who didn't pick up though.

Niteluvr
05-22-09, 21:56

I think a lot of mongers, such as myself, are now having to get used to sites other than CL, such as Back Page, which still seems to be free of scrutiny. Personally, I really don't care for the new Adult section on Craigslist. It seems a little too PG-13 for my tastes; however, I've noticed a few potentials on BP but just haven't contacted them yet.

As many have said, the world's oldest profession is still very much alive, we just have to make adjustments when LE or right-wing conservatives become too involved in our carnal endeavors.

Chica Chaser
05-22-09, 22:08
Here is some info on the new CL adult section. There is a lot of new rules they have to follow to even get a post up.

The first ad costs them $10 once it is "approved" they can then repost that same ad for $5. If they want to change it or run a different ad it goes back to $10 again. The other thing, CL is limiting their posts to 1000 characters, that includes any html characters, spaces between words, etc. It's hard to say a whole lot in 1000 characters.

When CL rejects an ad they don't tell them why, they have to guess and then resubmit the ad and go through the approval process again and again until they do approve it. They also cannot link any pics from anywhere, imagedeposit, photobucket, etc. All pics have to be downloaded to CL with the ad, and of course they are limiting that to one pic only. Also, they cannot modify/edit the ad in any way once it is approved.

Seems as time goes on they are getting a little more lax on what they will approve, so it must depend on the individual reviewing the ads. There seems to be a lot of inconsistencies from city to city on whats allowed and not allowed. My advice is go to Backpage, its still wide open there as far as what's allowed.

I think a lot of mongers, such as myself, are now having to get used to sites other than CL, such as Back Page, which still seems to be free of scrutiny. Personally, I really don't care for the new Adult section on Craigslist. It seems a little too PG-13 for my tastes; however, I've noticed a few potentials on BP but just haven't contacted them yet.

As many have said, the world's oldest profession is still very much alive, we just have to make adjustments when LE or right-wing conservatives become too involved in our carnal endeavors.

Niteluvr
05-22-09, 23:37
Here is some info on the new CL adult section. There is a lot of new rules they have to follow to even get a post up.

The first ad costs them $10 once it is "approved" they can then repost that same ad for $5. If they want to change it or run a different ad it goes back to $10 again. The other thing, CL is limiting their posts to 1000 characters, that includes any html characters, spaces between words, etc. It's hard to say a whole lot in 1000 characters.

When CL rejects an ad they don't tell them why, they have to guess and then resubmit the ad and go through the approval process again and again until they do approve it. They also cannot link any pics from anywhere, imagedeposit, photobucket, etc. All pics have to be downloaded to CL with the ad, and of course they are limiting that to one pic only. Also, they cannot modify/edit the ad in any way once it is approved.

Seems as time goes on they are getting a little more lax on what they will approve, so it must depend on the individual reviewing the ads. There seems to be a lot of inconsistencies from city to city on whats allowed and not allowed. My advice is go to Backpage, its still wide open there as far as what's allowed.

Excellent comments Chica Chaser! I have no clue what the new CL posting rules are, but you seem to have them down pat.

Sparki
05-23-09, 07:44
I'm coming for visit from New York I like to use DONNA MICHELLE any one used her dos she offer good service.

http://donnamichelle.myescortpage.com/

Readytogetonit
05-23-09, 17:33
Seems as time goes on they are getting a little more lax on what they will approve, so it must depend on the individual reviewing the ads. There seems to be a lot of inconsistencies from city to city on whats allowed and not allowed. My advice is go to Backpage, its still wide open there as far as what's allowed.Thanks for the intel. My recon with a girl friend of mine in the biz yesterday confirms the same. She also thinks it's a per-city thing. As she had posts approved almost instantaneously when she was on the road in SC and NC, but updates were extremely slow when she got back to ATL. Her words. "I've been on BP for years, but all of my calls seem to say that they saw me on CL. I don't know why the fellas won't go over to BP. It's much better for us, and them. We can post more pictures, and say anything we want. But I'll just keep posting over at CL until they find their way over"

And yeah, things started off very PG-13 at CL. Almost a waste, and leaves too much room for problems (IMO) Now, the provider's ad says nothing, and if you get there, and she doesn't perform, she can say "I didn't say that in my ad". This is ADDITIONAL risk on top of the usual amount of risk inherent in the monger/provider transaction. It's caused me to slow down and take a good inventory of BP before I dive in. But dive, I will.

Readytogetonit
05-23-09, 17:36

As many have said, the world's oldest profession is still very much alive, we just have to make adjustments when LE or right-wing conservatives become too involved in our carnal endeavors.Youre right about the "getting used to" part. One thing that was good about CL is that it rendered well on my smart phone. BP looks a little screwy on my phone but looks fine on a computer screen. CV won't render at all! And when I'm out hunting, I'm already on the road, so I'm not heading back to the house to look up info.

Devon Aire
05-23-09, 21:39
So, talked to someone on AIM for a while who answered to asianhotpie1, and who tried to convince me to go to her website and charge $5 for confirmation. Accused her (him?) of being the lying scumbag rippoff thief that they are, and had a good time wasting their time by talking to them under three different screen names!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ads/1185877488.html

I finally told them that I had wasted their time....I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall and watched them curse their computer screen.

I AM curious though....I wonder how much a scam like this can pull in on a given evening? And how much they really charge the credit card? I'm sure it's a lot more than the $5 they SAY they're going to charge. Anyone here have any sordid stories to tell of being young and foolish and falling for this?

Niteluvr
05-23-09, 23:27
So, talked to someone on AIM for a while who answered to asianhotpie1, and who tried to convince me to go to her website and charge $5 for confirmation. Accused her (him?) of being the lying scumbag rippoff thief that they are, and had a good time wasting their time by talking to them under three different screen names!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ads/1185877488.html

I finally told them that I had wasted their time....I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall and watched them curse their computer screen.

I AM curious though....I wonder how much a scam like this can pull in on a given evening? And how much they really charge the credit card? I'm sure it's a lot more than the $5 they SAY they're going to charge. Anyone here have any sordid stories to tell of being young and foolish and falling for this?

Good job dude. I love to hear about ways that guys find to slam these fake providers. Unfortunately, I bet the numbers range into the thousands of guys that get scammed simply because they're too lonely and desperate to realize what's happening.

Not long ago I was corresponding with a Russian "woman" for a few months. She (or he) kept pressing me to send money for a visa, plane ticket, etc, and I kept pressing her to send naked pics. I received dozens of normal pics and finally got bikini pics and a couple of nude pics before she/he got wise and realized I wasn't worth the effort anymore. LOL. Whoever that young Russian woman was certainly had a nice body.

Cueball
05-24-09, 09:56
Whats the 411 on Charlotte?

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ads/1186137899.html

"U WILL NEVER 4GET ME (DELK RDin/out)
Reply to:serv-tk7ud-1186137899@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-24, 1:26AM EDT

hi guys im CHARLOTTE
CALL ME!
678-748-1712

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests"

Devon Aire
05-24-09, 12:28
Good job dude. I love to hear about ways that guys find to slam these fake providers. Unfortunately, I bet the numbers range into the thousands of guys that get scammed simply because they're too lonely and desperate to realize what's happening.

Not long ago I was corresponding with a Russian "woman" for a few months. She (or he) kept pressing me to send money for a visa, plane ticket, etc, and I kept pressing her to send naked pics. I received dozens of normal pics and finally got bikini pics and a couple of nude pics before she/he got wise and realized I wasn't worth the effort anymore. LOL. Whoever that young Russian woman was certainly had a nice body.

I also had a Russian scammer contact me. Their MO is almost always the same. They send tgtbt pictures, fall in love with you almost overnight, and want to come visit you in the states. Then, inevitably, disaster happens. They need more money for the VISA or passport, their mother needs an operation, they must pay a bribe, etc.

I met this one chick from Craigslist a couple years back. I even posted something, asking is anyone else had had a similar experience, and got several emails back. One of them pointed to a site called StopScammers.com, which was all about international love scammers, mostly from Russia, but increasingly from Africa, Phillipines, etc. Sure enough, there was my beautiful Russian girl, and copies of her emails that were almost identical to the ones I got. Oh how gullible our penises sometimes make us!

The StopScammers site is actually a very good resource for info about these scams and, at the very least, you can check out some pictures of some REALLY good-looking girls. The scammers do usually have one thing in common....they find some GREAT photos!

Tiger Guy X
05-25-09, 00:34
This chick Mia has been on my radar for a while. She used to go by another name though. Anyways I called up up last night like 3AM, but she didn't pick up. She apparently called me sometimes Sunday morning and left an innocent message saying someone called her from my number. Not really an issue for me, but this might be an issue if she does that for one of you married or attached guys in here so you've been warned. Anyways later this evening around 945pm or so I saw she'd just posted another ad on BP so I gave her a call. After some waiting around and such before I was able to get the final location I got to her place which is on the east side of town just outside the perimeter. She works out of an apartment complex that some of you might be a bit hesitant to visit. I got there and she came to the door in some boy shorts and a top looking sexy as hell. I was a happy camper already given her body was definitely to my liking. Upon entering the apartment her younger teenage sister was there doing some homework or reading something at the table which was kind of weird. We went to the room and got down to business. No money was initially exchanged and when I first got ready to take some out she told me not too. I guess she still wasn't sure if I was legit or not. Anyways I got undress and laid back on the bed. She got the condom from me then turned around and did a little booty dance while I felt that juicy ass. She then turned around put the tip of the condom in her mouth and used her mouth to put it on. She then started to give me a mean cbj. After doing that a bit she then stopped and asked for the donation since she now figured I wasn't LE. Upon giving her a more than her listed rate of .5 she went back to the cbj. Then we switched to doggy style and man oh man she can back that ass up on you. Needless to say I didn't last too long at all lol. I cleaned up and then said a few words before leaving. Will definitely repeat. The pictures are real, she seems fairly nice, smelled good, and knows how to move her body too.

Sasay1960
05-26-09, 08:21
I'm coming for visit from New York I like to use DONNA MICHELLE any one used her dos she offer good service.

Dude ... you really want to waste your money on a girl who says 30" waist and 40" hips ... Hell, that's almost my size! If this is what she advertises, she's much bigger than that...it looks like a scam because there are NO full body shots. I won't waste my $$ on this...especially w/o any reviews.

Sasay1960
05-26-09, 08:24
Whats the 411 on Charlotte?

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ads/1186137899.html

I think she's been around for a while ... can't find anything on her though...but I know I've seen that photo in several places. Suggestion ... these girls always ask us for references ... ask her for references! Even other providers (that you can verify) that may know her. It's about time we stop being controlled ... remember, WE are the customer!

PWhipped
05-26-09, 09:58
You need to look again! Lots of full shots and some of the snatch that looks as if I could drive my PickUp thru! <G> Not for me but we all have our likes and dislikes and she could be someones "Wet Dream" but not mine. So YMMV and she may be what you are looking for!

Wet Dreams, PW

Dude ... you really want to waste your money on a girl who says 30" waist and 40" hips ... Hell, that's almost my size! If this is what she advertises, she's much bigger than that...it looks like a scam because there are NO full body shots. I won't waste my $$ on this...especially w/o any reviews.

Ricky Raccoon
05-26-09, 11:05
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ads/1180638458.html

Anybody know anything about this one? She's hot. Price is right. Maybe too good!
Sassay,
I met up with her in Baltimore a few months ago. Same picture she posted on CL. She travels quite a bit; she told me she travels coast to coast. I give her....
Attitude: 9
Looks: 8
Body: 8
No rush, nice personality, funny. Got the Ricky Raccoon seal of approval. Enjoy!
Ricky
"Monger free or die!!!"

Svtcobra
05-26-09, 12:10
Hey can someone post the reviews of Ginger TER ID 130629.

Thanks!

PWhipped
05-26-09, 12:37

appearance: 7 - Attractive performance: 7 - Hot Time
attitude: Outstanding atmosphere: Clean
date visited: Apr 2009

Donna is outstanding. Very professional, very interactive, very fun. Recommended with one exception...she is also VERY far out there.

Donna met me at the door and invited me back to a bed to get ready for the massage. She did a great job using lotion and rubbing all the sore areas, she has very good hands, but doesn't let things get too far out without reminding you there is an erotic aspect to the session as well.

On the flip she does a straddle position that gives a tremendous view of her very sexy ass. Taking things into her hands, she kept me up and on the edge for a period of time, exciting almost to the point of excruciating. She allowed and encouraged my feeling her up both inside and outside. She did get excited, but also had some lubricant in play. It was great...with a few fingers checking her out, I blew a huge load which she rubbed all over her tits.

In short an outstanding time and well worth the drive. I will return next time I am in the area.

PWhipped
05-26-09, 12:41
Hey can someone post the reviews of Ginger TER ID 130629.

Thanks!

appearance: 8 - Really Hot performance: 9 - I forgot it was a service
attitude: warm & welcome atmosphere: cozy
date visited: May 2009

I had seen Ginger's ad while at another provider doing some repair work on her laptop. My other date gave her a glowing reccomendation and, no, thye won't do doubles :-(

I called her up and set up a 2nd appointment. I met her at her incall location, a nice hotel around 400N and Mansell Rd. She met me at the door wearing a white t-shirt (no bras) and a pair of cut-offs. Not to glamourous, but extremely alluring none the less. Her tits aren't big, they're HUGE. When her ad says 38G she aint lying... and they're all real! They were straining that shirt past the point of failure... it could only have been sexier only if there had been a wet t-shirt contest going on.

VIP read on.......................

She led me into the room and engaged me in a DFK that made my eyes water and my cock hard. She ran her hands down my back and into my pants grabbing my tool. In no time flat we were both naked laying on the bed. She was giving me a pretty good BBBJ, but I wanted to play with the monsters on her chest. She came up for air and I went down, licking her nipples and gently playing with them. I then decided to work my way lower to taste that sweet juicy pussy. She was dripping wet (she says BJs do that to her) and really enjoyed finding out. After a few minutes of this, we went into a 69 for a bit, then on with the hat and in I went. She had me really close with the BJ so I didn't last too long, blasting so hard I thought it surely broke the rubber.

After a few to recharge it was back into action. She like sit doggy style, but I couldn't see all her tits until I looked sideways and noticed a big mirror.... so I pounded her this way for a while. We flipped and she rode me CG until I came.

Ginger is a sweet girl, and if you treat her right you will live to not regret it... perhaps. Caution: I do not recommend this girl for the weak of heart, she could cause a heart attack!!

Shadowav
05-26-09, 14:08
appearance: 8 - Really Hot performance: 9 - I forgot it was a service
attitude: warm & welcome atmosphere: cozy
date visited: May 2009

Hey what are her rates?

Shadow

Juker
05-26-09, 14:12
Please note that this is *not* the cute, chubby but otherwise *great* Kerri (whom I've seen), here:

http://eroticservices.********.com/?do=view&p=805284

No, this is trailer trash, upselling Kerri. Off of 285/85 (actually La Vista). Last digits 2013. On BP:

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/s_e_x_x_y_blonde_playmate_26/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2364939

Ok, this is confusing. There is a third Kerri, a seemingly cute blonde with the last digits 7130. The photos used are not the same as the Kerri I saw but the ad text is identical. I just learned, in fact, that the ads for Kerri #2 and Kerri #3 are posted by someone using the same PB user profile. (Pics of #2 and #3 are attached.)

For some damn reason I thought the pics of Kerri #2 were of a cute if somewhat homely looking girl (I like "real" girls). Man was I wrong. I guess my imagination got the best of me. Then again, she is not smiling in the photos. There's a reason for that. She's low even on an SW scale.

Mainly, though, she was quite rude and all I got for my 180 is a CHJ and CBJ. She demanded extra for regular sex. Oddly enough this was OK since I'd already decided there was no way I could screw this girl, much less pay more to do so. Nor was I offered or was I even thinking about a BBJ. Yuck! I just got the CBJ over with as fast as I possibly could and got the hell out of there.

I didn't have my wits about me. If I had I would have given her a 20 for her trouble and split as soon as I saw her.

Stupid, horny me, I didn't.

Juker
05-26-09, 15:41
Hey what are her rates?

ShadowHer rates are posted in her ads but, LOL, *just for you* its 200/in and 250/out. She posts mainly on BP now. OK maybe you didn't know that.

Please guys, treat Ginger well. I've seen her twice and in this short time became sorta-kinda friends. Why? Because she's a sweetie. Also, please don't post her phone or other info. She's email only and wants to keep it that way. I had to ask the moderator of 'that other board' to remove personal info on her that Some dumb, disrespectful Smuck posted. (Kudos to the mod. He did it right away.)

Cueball
05-26-09, 17:02
Hey what are her rates?

ShadowShe quoted me $200/hr.

Bizzy Muhn
05-26-09, 22:43
Mainly, though, she was quite rude and all I got for my 180 is a CHJ and CBJ. She demanded extra for regular sex.

Say it ain't so! My fists would have been temporarily sore when i walked out..........just saying.

Sasay1960
05-27-09, 08:32
Please note that this is *not* the cute, chubby but otherwise *great* Kerri (whom I've seen), here:

No, this is trailer trash, upselling Kerri. Off of 285/85 (actually La Vista). Last digits 2013. On BP:

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/s_e_x_x_y_blonde_playmate_26/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2364939

Ok, this is confusing. There is a third Kerri, a seemingly cute blonde with the last digits 7130. The photos used are not the same as the Kerri I saw but the ad text is identical. I just learned, in fact, that the ads for Kerri #2 and Kerri #3 are posted by someone using the same PB user profile. (Pics of #2 and #3 are attached.)

For some damn reason I thought the pics of Kerri #2 were of a cute if somewhat homely looking girl (I like "real" girls). Man was I wrong. I guess my imagination got the best of me. Then again, she is not smiling in the photos. There's a reason for that. She's low even on an SW scale.

Mainly, though, she was quite rude and all I got for my 180 is a CHJ and CBJ. She demanded extra for regular sex. Oddly enough this was OK since I'd already decided there was no way I could screw this girl, much less pay more to do so. Nor was I offered or was I even thinking about a BBJ. Yuck! I just got the CBJ over with as fast as I possibly could and got the hell out of there.

I didn't have my wits about me. If I had I would have given her a 20 for her trouble and split as soon as I saw her.

Good report ... I was going to take one for the team with her this weekend...I won't now. There's a hottie on the BP that is off No Druid Hills...I've been trying to get her to call me, but so far, no luck. She has a bitchy look ... blond, spinner.

Sasay1960
05-27-09, 08:54
Her rates are posted in her ads but, LOL, *just for you* its 200/in and 250/out. She posts mainly on BP now. OK maybe you didn't know that.

Please guys, treat Ginger well. I've seen her twice and in this short time became sorta-kinda friends. Why? Because she's a sweetie. Also, please don't post her phone or other info. She's email only and wants to keep it that way. I had to ask the moderator of 'that other board' to remove personal info on her that Some dumb, disrespectful Smuck posted. (Kudos to the mod. He did it right away.)

I can't find Ginger's ad ... any help? digits? pics? link?

Sasay1960
05-27-09, 08:58
Is this too good to be true? I just came across this ad. Anybody know her? Are the pics real?

www.bellasimone.info

$175/hr

Jimmy Deen
05-27-09, 09:38
Is this too good to be true? I just came across this ad. Anybody know her? Are the pics real?

www.bellasimone.info

$175/hrI'm assuming they are. She has an ad on ******** with the same pics and a review on another website. I'm considering her as well on a TOFTT

Dastranger
05-27-09, 10:21

www.bellasimone.info

$175/hrBella Simone is definitely for real. Her $175 is for FBSM. It's $350 for FS. On the other site, she's gets between 7s and 8s on average for looks.

Svtcobra
05-27-09, 11:05

www.bellasimone.info

$175/hr

Too many damn stipulations in payment...too much trouble.

PWhipped
05-27-09, 11:12

www.bellasimone.info

$175/hr

And her friend Laura London both good reviews and both are so beautifull!

We both sat on the bed and got to know each other a little better. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. I knew for sure I had to treat her right. We started kissing which lead to DFK. Then I moved to caressing and kissing her AMAZING breasts! Boy I couldn't get enough of those! I then proceeded lower down for some DATY, which she and I truly enjoyed. We then proceeded to 69 where she did a very nice CBJ. We finished in the cowgirl position, which was just perfect for me since I again had plenty of opportunities to fondle those AMAZING breasts!

She then cuddle beside me and we continued talking for a while. Unfortunately my time came up faster than I wanted to. Since I had to leave town early the next day, I had to settle for a little more kissing and a few hugs.

Bella Simone is in my opinion a true GFE! It felt natural being with her. The kissing was great!

I know real gentlement don't tell, but I think Bella Simone is so amazing that she deserves for every great guy out there to know her. But treat her right! Can't wait for my next visit to Atlanta. I'm kicking myself that i was only in town for one night!

Reiew of Bella:

BELLA SIMONE'S PROFILE
TER ID: 124679

ad website: http://atlanta-escorts.********.com/escorts/list/288441.htm
personal website: n/a
agency name: Unknown
agency: Independent service: Escort/Massage
city: Atlanta other city: None
phone 1: (678) 954-7422 phone type: She Picks Up
phone 2: None phone type: None
in/out: Incall/Outcall email: bellasimone@ymail.com
delivered as promised: Yes smokes: No
on time: Yes availability: Daytime/Nighttime
porn star: No

real photo: Yes photo accurate: Yes
build: Athletic height: 5'0" - 5'2"
ethnicity: African American transexual: No
hair color: Black breast cup: DD
hair type: Some Curls breast implants: No
hair length: Shoulder Length breast appearance: Super Nice
piercings: None tattoos: None
pussy: Shaved

massage: Yes - Privates to Privates massage quality: Average
sex: Yes s&m: No
blow job: Yes with Condom cum in mouth: No
touch pussy: Yes - On the Inside lick pussy: Yes
kiss: Yes - Without Tongue anal: No
two girl action: Yes - Not really into it will bring 2nd provider: Don't know
more than one guy: Don't Know no rush session: Yes
multiple pops: Sometimes rimming: No

DATE REVIEWER APPEARANCE PERFORMANCE
Apr 2009 hikerguy2006 8 - Really Hot 9 - I forgot it was a service
Mar 2009 Bermy20006 8 - Really Hot 9 - I forgot it was a service
Jan 2009 baddad80 7 - Attractive 7 - Hot Time
Dec 2008 jojofo 7 - Attractive 7 - Hot Time
Dec 2008 bigmacga 8 - Really Hot 7 - Hot Time

Ren Man
05-27-09, 11:16
Say it ain't so! My fists would have been temporarily sore when i walked out..........just saying.

Fists? And we wonder why some of these women think we're scum...

Readytogetonit
05-27-09, 11:54
Is it me, or are all of these chicks raising their rates?

Readytogetonit
05-27-09, 11:59
With all of the changes lately, I've been sticking to the tried and true. But this one warrants an update

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_stop_by_for_my_1_of_a_kind_specials_40qk_b_a_ck_d_o_o_r_avail_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2342931

Everything is the same as in my past review, except I have to add that the backdoor is available at the HH and FH price. Usually you have to add an extra .5 to the posted rate, but with her, it's included. SO - for you greek speakers, you get true value for your buck!

Sasay1960
05-27-09, 12:20
And her friend Laura London both good reviews and both are so beautifull!

We both sat on the bed and got to know each other a little better. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. I knew for sure I had to treat her right. We started kissing which lead to DFK. Then I moved to caressing and kissing her AMAZING breasts! Boy I couldn't get enough of those! I then proceeded lower down for some DATY, which she and I truly enjoyed. We then proceeded to 69 where she did a very nice CBJ. We finished in the cowgirl position, which was just perfect for me since I again had plenty of opportunities to fondle those AMAZING breasts!

She then cuddle beside me and we continued talking for a while. Unfortunately my time came up faster than I wanted to. Since I had to leave town early the next day, I had to settle for a little more kissing and a few hugs.

Bella Simone is in my opinion a true GFE! It felt natural being with her. The kissing was great!

I know real gentlement don't tell, but I think Bella Simone is so amazing that she deserves for every great guy out there to know her. But treat her right! Can't wait for my next visit to Atlanta. I'm kicking myself that i was only in town for one night!

Reiew of Bella:

BELLA SIMONE'S PROFILE
TER ID: 124679

ad website: http://atlanta-escorts.********.com/escorts/list/288441.htm
personal website: n/a
agency name: Unknown
agency: Independent service: Escort/Massage
city: Atlanta other city: None
phone 1: (678) 954-7422 phone type: She Picks Up
phone 2: None phone type: None
in/out: Incall/Outcall email: bellasimone@ymail.com
delivered as promised: Yes smokes: No
on time: Yes availability: Daytime/Nighttime
porn star: No

real photo: Yes photo accurate: Yes
build: Athletic height: 5'0" - 5'2"
ethnicity: African American transexual: No
hair color: Black breast cup: DD
hair type: Some Curls breast implants: No
hair length: Shoulder Length breast appearance: Super Nice
piercings: None tattoos: None
pussy: Shaved

massage: Yes - Privates to Privates massage quality: Average
sex: Yes s&m: No
blow job: Yes with Condom cum in mouth: No
touch pussy: Yes - On the Inside lick pussy: Yes
kiss: Yes - Without Tongue anal: No
two girl action: Yes - Not really into it will bring 2nd provider: Don't know
more than one guy: Don't Know no rush session: Yes
multiple pops: Sometimes rimming: No

DATE REVIEWER APPEARANCE PERFORMANCE
Apr 2009 hikerguy2006 8 - Really Hot 9 - I forgot it was a service
Mar 2009 Bermy20006 8 - Really Hot 9 - I forgot it was a service
Jan 2009 baddad80 7 - Attractive 7 - Hot Time
Dec 2008 jojofo 7 - Attractive 7 - Hot Time
Dec 2008 bigmacga 8 - Really Hot 7 - Hot Time

PW ... what's up with all these TER reviews? Are they yours, or are you just pasting ones you find that sound good? I saw all of these too.

PWhipped
05-27-09, 15:38
PW ... what's up with all these TER reviews? Are they yours, or are you just pasting ones you find that sound good? I saw all of these too.

WTF, I am answering the questions from Sparki, SvtCobra as I have for years and also your question below:

"Bella Simone
www.bellasimone.info
$175/hr "

You also asked about Ginger's website.

So why do you ask why I posted the answers? Did that not answer your questions? If you already saw the multiple reviews, then why do you ask "is it too good to be true"?

Not trying to pick a fight BACK at you as you seem to be trying with me.
I am just helping out with answers.

Wet Dreams all, and if all of you want, I will only answer questions by PM. Or anyone that does not want to read my reports, then just put me on your "ignore list" and you will not see them.

Wet Dreams, PW

PWhipped
05-27-09, 16:04
Is it me, or are all of these chicks raising their rates?

Readytoo, another answer (GRIN). The ladies I posted about are the norm or even just a tad bit below some of the very good escorts found in the Atlanta area. I see $200 as the low and $800 as the high, well some are even higher but "P" is really not worth that in P4P. But as many know, private encounters and permanent relationships do cost more than that in the long run. LOL But then we still have some good UTR finds for $100 that I know of and pass along to some here.

Anyway, on to more explanationn. I have been here many years and have known Jackson a long time and in the beginning it was mainly posting about SW and AMP's. And then it was some posts about Creative Loafing too. But most of the posts were stories about our UTR finds, causual encounters and talk about finding SW'ers

Then a few escort posts were made and nearly every time I would post about a higer end, quality escorts, many would gripe that the fee was way too high. So not much was talked about as it did not seem to be what the masses wanted to know about.

Then we started to post about CList, and it was SW, Massage parlors, CList and still just a few higher class escorts.

Now with CList having it's problems, and with Backpage being talked about more, the cross over from Back Page and Escorts has brought more higher end providers to light.

I am one that is glad to see the inclusion of the higher end escorts listed and reported here. We still have the full gamit of SW, AMP, CL posts and now more of the real Escort posts.

I hope this is found to be informative, but it really is just my opinion , and as something else, we all have one. <G>

Mr Jackson, you want to chime in here with your view?

Wet Dreams, PW

Miguel Del
05-27-09, 16:20
WTF, I am answering the questions from Sparki, SvtCobra as I have for years and also your question below:

"Bella Simone
www.bellasimone.info
$175/hr "

So why do you ask why I posted the answers? Did that not answer your questions? If you already saw the multiple reviews, then why do you ask "is it too good to be true"?

Wet Dreams all, and if all of you want, I will only answer questions by PM. Or anyone that does not want to read my reports, then just put me on your "ignore list" and you will not see them.

Wet Dreams, PWI for one appreciate the fact that you posted the review. I have a TER account but don't often monger enough ($ issues) to really post much so my account is a basic one so I don't get the juicy details.

Again thanks, for giving the info.

Readytogetonit
05-27-09, 16:36
Readytoo, another answer (GRIN). The ladies I posted about are the norm or even just a tad bit below some of the very good escorts found in the Atlanta area. I see $200 as the low and $800 as the high, well some are even higher but "P" is really not worth that in P4P. But as many know, private encounters and permanent relationships do cost more than that in the long run. LOL But then we still have some good UTR finds for $100 that I know of and pass along to some here.
<snipped>Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Nah bruddah, I don't dispute any of what you're saying. In fact, I'm agreeing with all of it.

What I'm referring to specifically. Is a provider that was charging.8 yesterday and $ today. Kinda like rolling up to the gas pump and the price was $2.10 yesterday and today it's $2.26. A seemingly senseless increase. Some might reply that it's supply and demand, but IMO, I see a heavy supply, and most recently a dwindling demand. Therefore, prompting my original question.

Now, if they're putting extra additives in the pussy. Like Chevr*n is putting in Techr*n, that's a different story! LOL!

Sasay1960
05-27-09, 17:31

"Bella Simone
www.bellasimone.info
$175/hr "

Wet Dreams, PW

No fight picking here ... just wondering. I have rarely seen this type of post from you. Counting my time on the other board, I've been a member about 3 yrs. Personally, I value your input ... at least you're honest! I just wanted to make sure it was you and not some hacker using your good name and reputation!

PWhipped
05-27-09, 18:28
No fight picking here ... just wondering. I have rarely seen this type of post from you. Counting my time on the other board, I've been a member about 3 yrs. Personally, I value your input ... at least you're honest! I just wanted to make sure it was you and not some hacker using your good name and reputation!

I used to post all the time, but backed off for long time, you have not been here very long so you would not know of my history. I see your first post was 12-2008 so you would not know much about me. Many here do and I hope to continue to post info.

Wet Dreams, PW

Daebonyman
05-27-09, 23:19
Dontlookanyfurther.com

Stumbled across it somehow. Looks similar to current CL.

Been Here
05-28-09, 02:07
I for one appreciate the fact that you posted the review. I have a TER account but don't often monger enough ($ issues) to really post much so my account is a basic one so I don't get the juicy details.

Again thanks, for giving the info.Same here. Some good info! Keep posting!

PWhipped
05-28-09, 07:15

Juker, picture is getting around. <G>

Same pic as the one U posted with the white blouse, I found on the ? new site Don'tlookanyfurther. You really did not say, but I gather that she has some teeth problems? Pic shows she is cute but you said she does not smile for a good reason?

Here is the ad. Wet Dreams , PW

Georgia / Atlanta / Mature / erotic

Prev Ad Next Ad Report Abuse | Email this Ad
Post# A434240

SWEET BLONDE PETITE BOMBSHELL (285/85)

Posted on: Wednesday, 27 May, 2009 03:52
Expires On: Thursday, 11 June, 2009 03:52
Reply to: (Not Shown)

Hello, I'm Jennifer

Thank you for "stopping by"

Giving me a look. See if you like what you see. Then give me a call.

Do you like pretty girls with grreat bodies?

Interested in a real woman?

Look no further; I'm the one for you.

I'm 5'5, 120 lbs., with blonde hair. I have great legs and a nice body. 34-24-32. You will find me delightful.

I offer a very fun-filled service to you gentlemen in need. I'm a true southern girl and I like to get barefoot and play.

Incalls or Outcalls

130 for half hour

180 for full hour

Please Call or Text 404-671-2013

Pgraves719
05-28-09, 08:34
Hey guys, I'm new to the board and I appreciate all the info I've gotten so far.

I was looking for the 411 on Holly and I didn't find anything on here previously. Her TER reviws are decent (129901), but woefully lacking in detail.

Anybody seen her?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/75_75_75_specials_six_ft_blonde_goddess_special_75_75_75_75_24/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2378608

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ads/1192359507.html

Sasay1960
05-28-09, 14:52
I used to post all the time, but backed off for long time, you have not been here very long so you would not know of my history. I see your first post was 12-2008 so you would not know much about me. Many here do and I hope to continue to post info.

Wet Dreams, PW
Do you remember the old board ... Worldsexguide.org...I've been around a long time.

Niteluvr
05-28-09, 20:09
Do you remember the old board ... Worldsexguide.org...I've been around a long time.

I remember it. Think it was back in 1995 when I first discovered it. Had a moderator named Atta running it, then he suddenly disappeared a few years later. Any idea whatever happened to him?

Big Jay
05-28-09, 21:46
She's listed on TER. Sounds pretty average CBJ and the reviews are 8-8 and 7-7. But the girl in the add linked to the review is certainly not the one in the ad you linked to. I think somebody found some hotties pictures online.

Hey guys, I'm new to the board and I appreciate all the info I've gotten so far.

I was looking for the 411 on Holly and I didn't find anything on here previously. Her TER reviws are decent (129901), but woefully lacking in detail.

Anybody seen her?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/75_75_75_specials_six_ft_blonde_goddess_special_75_75_75_75_24/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2378608

Shw1975
05-28-09, 22:52
Hello, guys.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_petite_blonde_g_r_3_e_k_f_r_e_ek_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2385459

Have anyone seen this one?
There are only two TER reviews, and one of them mentioned that she has some rules. I am not VIP member of TER, so there is no way I can figure it out.

200hr flat rate all inclusive <-- This one looks pretty good.

Please let me know that how is she.

Thank you.

Member #2227
05-29-09, 12:28
Hello, guys.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_petite_blonde_g_r_3_e_k_f_r_e_ek_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2385459

Have anyone seen this one?
There are only two TER reviews, and one of them mentioned that she has some rules. I am not VIP member of TER, so there is no way I can figure it out.

200hr flat rate all inclusive <-- This one looks pretty good.

Please let me know that how is she.

Thank you.From the site- not promising.

Christine was not what I expected she was fatter and flabbier than expected. However she was friendly and had a good attitude. I told her I chose her merely on the fact that I had a NCNS and wanted greek, which she offered in her add. She laid down some ground rules which included no kissing which was fine with me. She has nice blue eyes but. I only paid for the half hour so we got right to it. She started with a covered BJ and then I had her get on topp which she said she rather preferred me from behind. After getting close we switched to greek and that was how we finnished. Not much of a performer but Ok. Not really worth the $ but I was a little desperate.

Atl For Life
05-29-09, 19:21
Can you post or PM that link? I tried loading http://www.dontlookanyfurther.com/ but it wont load. Google returned what looked like good results but they wont load either. Is the site down?
The site was down last night. Looks like they put it back on line now.

Sputnick
05-30-09, 12:27

Anybody seen her?

Saw her yesterday. Paid 1 for the quicky (mish & doggie). Will not repeat though. Not as firm and shapely as her picture shows. Big ass though and she seems like a ditsy blonde.

Sasay1960
05-31-09, 01:37
A word to the wise, especially for Newbies. When you check out TER reviews, pay attention to the reviewer. I just came upone a CL ad for a drop dead gorgeous provider. Checked out TER and she was rated an 8...good enough. I noticed the review seemed rushed...not much thought put into it...so I clicked on the reviewer's name. Guess what! It was thier one and only review on TER.

Lesson ... don't put much credibility in a review if it is the only one the provider has, and the reviewer only has one review written. This provider probably wrote this review, giving a good mark, not a perfect score, makes it seem more reliable, but it obvious what happened here. Just like on our board here, the more active the member, the more likely it is that they are giving reliable info, and they are not fishing LE bastards.

I Need Honeys
05-31-09, 16:05
Anyone ever meet up with a girl named Sineca. She's visiting my town with a 404 area code. (404)429-0181 Just looking for some info.

Sasay1960
05-31-09, 17:36
Anyone ever meet up with a girl named Sineca. She's visiting my town with a 404 area code. (404)429-0181 Just looking for some info.

Don't be lazy ... she's got TER reviews. Put in the name not the number.

http://eroticservices.********.com/?do=view&p=1310393

Shadowav
06-01-09, 10:43
Don't be lazy ... she's got TER reviews. Put in the name not the number.

http://eroticservices.********.com/?do=view&p=1310393

Ok Seneca is Meleysia. or at least she is using Meleysia's pics, but since Meleysia is not posting anymore I am lead to believe that she changed her name. Most of the time she still posts that her location is I-75 south off of Tara Blvd. That is what also tells me it id Melesyia.

If it is Meleysia, she is a good provider, has her ups and downs, but mostly positive.

Shadow

Acolyte
06-01-09, 14:29
Long time lurker, first time poster; let the hazing begin! Well with the death of CL erotic services, I have noticed that less providers are posting online maybe they aren't aware or that comfortable with BP and the other options.

Went to see a new provider recently in the norcross area, as in many cases she was guilty of the number 1 cardinal sin. Using someone else's pic! Will post in detail later. Anyway I'm sure the good times will continue to roll.

Devon Aire
06-02-09, 10:44
Long time lurker, first time poster; let the hazing begin! Well with the death of CL erotic services, I have noticed that less providers are posting online maybe they aren't aware or that comfortable with BP and the other options.

Went to see a new provider recently in the norcross area, as in many cases she was guilty of the number 1 cardinal sin. Using someone else's pic! Will post in detail later. Anyway I'm sure the good times will continue to roll.

Acolyte,

Welcome to the board. We'll try to keep the hazing to a minimum!

One thing we WOULD suggest however is, since you took the time to tell us about the provider you went to see in Norcross, why not add some details? (ANY details!) Such as: Who was she? Even though she was a bait-and-switch, did you decide to stay? How was your session? As I'm sure you know, this board is all about sharing information so that we can all benefit.

Sgt Soros
06-02-09, 11:02

I'm not sure I understand the value of this post. No provider name or type of services rendered, not even a link to the providers website.

Miguel Del
06-02-09, 13:23
Acolyte,

Welcome to the board. We'll try to keep the hazing to a minimum!

One thing we WOULD suggest however is, since you took the time to tell us about the provider you went to see in Norcross, why not add some details? (ANY details!) Such as: Who was she? Even though she was a bait-and-switch, did you decide to stay? How was your session? As I'm sure you know, this board is all about sharing information so that we can all benefit.Very true! I rather would have waited until you "actually posted more later" to read this.

Atlanta Guy
06-02-09, 22:26
I was sincerely skeptical when I ran across these two ladies on a CL posting in the new section, but ...

I called and Candy didn't answer. I didn't leave a message and decided to pursue other options. Lo and behold, Candy's number calls me back and I was very pleasantly surprised to hear a very intelligent and incredibly sweet sounding, young lady on the phone. We chatted a few minutes and became comfortable with each other and I was on my way to the VERY nice hotel off of 285 near an old strip club (not sure if its still there honestly).

I parked and she asked me to wait a few minutes in the parking lot and I thought "Oh, no. Not one of ..." only to have my phone ring and she was ready. Wow.

I get off the elevator, and see two HOT chicks walking down the hall - VERY busty in their own right - and that night I was a complete boob man. Candy opens the door and HOLY SHIT this girl is built like a brick house! Not skinny, nor did I expect as much, but no where near BBW status either. Huge naturals, with more cleavage than you can imagine. Short at about 5'2", very well proportioned, not a fab face, but certainly not UNattractive.

Business outta the way, washup for me, and it's ON! Boobage everywhere. CBJ (dammit!), FS, russian, multiple positions, took a very hard pounding and finished all over her boobs. Great time. $1.5 total damage, 40 mins or so and I'm gone.

Asked if the girls were her friends and BINGO yes they are. Very attractive from what I could see, and def hooter hung. Enjoy!

BUSTY TANNED BOMBSHELL and BEAUTIFUL BUSTY TREAT are the ad headlines.

Hobby For All
06-02-09, 22:57
Ok Seneca is Meleysia. or at least she is using Meleysia's pics, but since Meleysia is not posting anymore I am lead to believe that she changed her name. Most of the time she still posts that her location is I-75 south off of Tara Blvd. That is what also tells me it id Melesyia.

If it is Meleysia, she is a good provider, has her ups and downs, but mostly positive.

Shadow
Its meleysia, I flat our asked her and she said yes.

Sgt Soros
06-03-09, 16:27
I'm curious, is Candy Latina, White or African American.

I was sincerely skeptical when I ran across these two ladies on a CL posting in the new section, but ...

I called and Candy didn't answer. I didn't leave a message and decided to pursue other options. Lo and behold, Candy's number calls me back and I was very pleasantly surprised to hear a very intelligent and incredibly sweet sounding, young lady on the phone. We chatted a few minutes and became comfortable with each other and I was on my way to the VERY nice hotel off of 285 near an old strip club (not sure if its still there honestly).

I parked and she asked me to wait a few minutes in the parking lot and I thought "Oh, no. Not one of ..." only to have my phone ring and she was ready. Wow.

I get off the elevator, and see two HOT chicks walking down the hall - VERY busty in their own right - and that night I was a complete boob man. Candy opens the door and HOLY SHIT this girl is built like a brick house! Not skinny, nor did I expect as much, but no where near BBW status either. Huge naturals, with more cleavage than you can imagine. Short at about 5'2", very well proportioned, not a fab face, but certainly not UNattractive.

Business outta the way, washup for me, and it's ON! Boobage everywhere. CBJ (dammit!), FS, russian, multiple positions, took a very hard pounding and finished all over her boobs. Great time. $1.5 total damage, 40 mins or so and I'm gone.

Asked if the girls were her friends and BINGO yes they are. Very attractive from what I could see, and def hooter hung. Enjoy!

Miguel Del
06-03-09, 17:42
I'm curious is Candy Latina, White or African American.With breasts like that, I could care less.

Although I like all women, those puppies are calling out to me, lol.

Niteluvr
06-03-09, 18:01

BUSTY TANNED BOMBSHELL and BEAUTIFUL BUSTY TREAT are the ad headlines.Those tits do look huge, like at least double Ds. Are they really as big as the pic would suggest? I'm not a fan of CBJ, but some nice Russian might be fun.

Jason Wang
06-03-09, 21:07
I went for the following ad two weeks ago. Her name on the ad was Chyna with a different phone number. But the picture is the same person. First of all, the picture is fake. Totally different person. She is much much fatter than in the pic and the hair style is different. She is Philipino/American with no accent at all. She was offering quick session at.5, and.7 HH. I decided to try but unfortunately had the worst experience in my life.

First, she called me to buy the rubber band at a convenience store on my way to her place. I suck at English and did not know what that means, but finally got it. WTH? Bring my weapon myself? Never heard of this thing.

Second, the location was crappy! I would say it is a third world neigborhood with worse than third world apartment which is like of 100 year history. I did want to give up but thinking about having wasted my gas, I finally decided to check her out.

When I entered the room, I almost threw up. The room was stinky! Smell like dead rats. The whole apartment was dirty and messed up. I didn't even take off my T-shirt only undressed my pants, put the condom on and she gave me head. It took me a while to make it hard because everything was messed up.

Anyway, I flied out there and was thinking it must be a dream. Do not go there anyone.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ads/1196534462.html

Niteluvr
06-04-09, 07:24
I went for the following ad two weeks ago. Her name on the ad was Chyna with a different phone number. But the picture is the same person. First of all, the picture is fake. Totally different person. She is much much fatter than in the pic and the hair style is different. She is Philipino/American with no accent at all. She was offering quick session at.5, and.7 HH. I decided to try but unfortunately had the worst experience in my life.

First, she called me to buy the rubber band at a convenience store on my way to her place. I suck at English and did not know what that means, but finally got it. WTH? Bring my weapon myself? Never heard of this thing.

Second, the location was crappy! I would say it is a third world neigborhood with worse than third world apartment which is like of 100 year history. I did want to give up but thinking about having wasted my gas, I finally decided to check her out.

When I entered the room, I almost threw up. The room was stinky! Smell like dead rats. The whole apartment was dirty and messed up. I didn't even take off my T-shirt only undressed my pants, put the condom on and she gave me head. It took me a while to make it hard because everything was messed up.

Anyway, I flied out there and was thinking it must be a dream. Do not go there anyone.

Thanks for the report. At least we know one to avoid.

Daebonyman
06-04-09, 08:54
Has anyone seen this thorobred? As bad as she looks, Im sure someone toftt.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ads/1204381929.html

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_blk_chrry_juicy_booty_21/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2431955

Sgt Soros
06-04-09, 09:02
With breasts like that, I could care less.

Although I like all women, those puppies are calling out to me, lol.

I like all women, but like to know upfront what kind of gal I'm going to be seeing. We have too many bait and switch provider ads in Atlanta.

Asian Superstar
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ads/1204534996.html

Exotic Cuban mix
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ads/1203231575.html

Exotic Brazilaian Thai
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ads/1203194512.html

EXOTIC REDHEAD
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ads/1203161347.html

Xxxx9998
06-04-09, 10:03
Anyone seen this young lady? Googled the phone number - couple of postings on CL and BP but no reviews here.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ads/1203921134.html

De Walt
06-04-09, 10:16
Jax, in regards to the last link, she says she's a readhead which she is as you can clearly see in the pics. Just not a natural redhead, lol.

Dewin redheads too,

DeW

Devon Aire
06-04-09, 11:49

This girl has been reviewed many times, here and on other boards. I've never seen anything better than a mediocre review, and most have rated her as poor, for the very reasons you stated. Totally low-class ghetto dweller. Sorry you had to experience such a bad session, but it just reinforces how important boards like this are for sharing information! Post often, gentleman, and share the wealth of knowledge we're paying for with our hard-earned dollars!

Atlanta Guy
06-04-09, 13:29
Those tits do look huge, like at least double Ds. Are they really as big as the pic would suggest? I'm not a fan of CBJ, but some nice Russian might be fun.

Might be bigger. Triple D and beyond, seriously. HUGE.

Sgt Soros
06-04-09, 13:58
Great Review JW and Welcome to the board.

Chyna has a few negative reviews here and on other boards. Your first clue, should have been her ridiculously low rates.

Chyna (or China) White

Went to see this bytch tonight:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ers/973616933.html

Waste of time. I haven't had a bj that bad since junior high. Actually it was worse than the one I got in junior high. Covered BJ with ALL her clothes on. lol. It was funny. I was 1/4 erect the whole time. Sucked on the tip like she was afraid of dick. I just lay there watching infomercials while she fumbled around with my cock until she told me my time was up. Actually told me I could "pay for another session" if I wanted to. LOL. Fucking hilarious - or as I like to say for the sake of brevity, "Fularious." I asked her why she's doing this when she obviously hates it so much. No response. Advised her to find other work. Probably won't listen to me. Or maybe I'm just a repulsive sonofabitch. Who knows. Maybe most of the other guys swoon over her performance, but I seriously doubt it.

I pretty much expected it to be bad (though not THAT bad), but I had to try it. You don't see many Asians on Atlanta CL. It was worth it to quell my curiosity, but that's about it. Left $50 lighter. Search 5992 for ad.

Oh regarding looks, she's decent and looks just like that pic. Would probably be hot as hell if she took some time to dress the part instead of looking like she just got finished cleaning the house. She appears to have an average body type with some c-cups, but I couldn't really tell cuz of the jeans and baggy shirt. Good luck if you try.

Sasay1960
06-04-09, 16:44
Anyone seen this young lady? Googled the phone number - couple of postings on CL and BP but no reviews here.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ads/1203921134.html
She's much heavier than I usually go for, but liked the face. Let's just say she could suck the chrome off a 747!

Niteluvr
06-04-09, 22:32
She's much heavier than I usually go for, but liked the face. Let's just say she could suck the chrome off a 747!

Hmm, my ex was 5'2", weighed 140 and had a cellulite-laden ass. If this woman is anything like that, she's definitely nothing to look at! Tell us more about her sucking skills, i.e., BBBJ, deep throat, etc.

Sasay1960
06-05-09, 00:02
Hmm, my ex was 5'2", weighed 140 and had a cellulite-laden ass. If this woman is anything like that, she's definitely nothing to look at! Tell us more about her sucking skills, i.e., BBBJ, deep throat, etc.
Yes DT, and BBJTCIM

Knight Crawler
06-05-09, 00:35

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_blk_chrry_juicy_booty_21/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2431955

I tried seeing her about 2 phone #s ago, but no dice. First time I tried hooking up she had me drive all the way to College Park and never picked up the phone. Another time I called, she called back from another number and told me to call her in half an hour. When I called and asked if she was ready, she hung up.

I'm sure somebody hit it. They're just posting it. If I get a chance to hit it, I'm gonna give her some thug-luvn!

BAMF!!!

Atlanta Guy
06-05-09, 08:39
BAMF!!!

Knight - ya need to do some PM maintenance as your mailbox is full.

Sorry for the interruption, gents - and I use that term loosely.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Niteluvr
06-05-09, 16:37

What was her BBBJ rate?

Readytogetonit
06-05-09, 17:44
I'm new to the site but been on CL for about 2 plus yrs. I'm just giving some insight on my experience with her. To start off she's only avalible Thurs-Sat. QK-60 HH-100 HR-130 or more can't remember. What you see in the pic is really her She is very beautiful not pretty but beautiful. A little heavy but has a big round ass And pretty soft skin caramel tone. She gave me the best GFE I've had. She pleases you in every way. CBJ and any style you want except Greek. There is no rush whatsoever. Whoever visits her would be happy. She usally works out of Cobb.Finally got around to meeting up with this one. Everything the bruddah says here is true. 110%.

I'll add 1 thing. It's taken me the better part of the last 3 months to get with her. She either doesn't answer the phone, only posts that she's available for 1 day, or answers, and then doesn't answer when you get close by. Kinda maddening, but damn worth it once I got there.

Shw1975
06-05-09, 18:25
Hello, guys.

I have a question about a rate.

I just talk to a provider, and she said $$.5 for one hour with gr**K and multi pop.

Is it proper deal or am I overcharged?

Thanks.

Knight Crawler
06-05-09, 21:01
Knight - ya need to do some PM maintenance as your mailbox is full.

Sorry for the interruption, gents - and I use that term loosely.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Maintenance is now complete. Please continue to let the magic happen.

BAMF!!!

Blackjack123
06-06-09, 13:18
It looks like I am running out of options in my quest to find providers who are worth repeating. After doing lot of research, I was about to meet Mya, who was promising in every aspect. Good reviews, sexy figure, young, nice on the phone, multi pops, no rush + body rubs. All of which I love. But she said she going out of town next day and she will try to meet when she is back. Again, all my research went down the drain.

Do you guys have any good ones in your list that you repeat? I don't mind trying out new ones. But I would like to have good ones worth repeating to fall back.

You can either reply here OR send me PMs. Appreciate your help.

Finally I was able to hookup with her. No doubt she is worth repeating - a gem in the rough. $.5 for an hour - but she doesnt watch clock (within reasonable limits ofcourse :) She used to post on creative loafing. I posted her pic in my earlier post.

Looks like I hv to answer my own post nowadays :) I know hotlanta is not the same anymore - but I didnt know it has turned that COLD :)

Knight Crawler
06-06-09, 13:30
Finally I was able to hookup with her. No doubt she is worth repeating - a gem in the rough. $.5 for an hour - but she doesnt watch clock (within reasonable limits ofcourse :) She used to post on creative loafing. I posted her pic in my earlier post.

Looks like I hv to answer my own post nowadays :) I know hotlanta is not the same anymore - but I didnt know it has turned that COLD :)

Tiffany Luscious
Naomi Monroe
Aricka Kaine
Sole Rivera
St Sassy
Kenya

Just to name a few.

BAMF!!!

Achilles0406
06-06-09, 15:16

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_blk_chrry_juicy_booty_21/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2431955I seen her when she was on the south side. It is her in the picks although the pics must be from her early days. The body is nice as the picture show but not ass hot as the pictures show, but worth the trip.

Readytogetonit
06-08-09, 09:52
Finally got around to meeting up with this one. Everything the bruddah says here is true. 110%.

I'll add 1 thing. It's taken me the better part of the last 3 months to get with her. She either doesn't answer the phone, only posts that she's available for 1 day, or answers, and then doesn't answer when you get close by. Kinda maddening, but damn worth it once I got there.Hotel deal. She told me the name of the place on the first call, so I just called when I got to the parking lot. No answer. Sat for a while listening to the radio, and reading email on the BB. Finally she answers a while later. Tells me the room number, and in I go. She was so damn sexy, we skipped the BJ, so I can't tell you what to expect there. She jumped on top, and rode the hell out of me. She needs a porno academy award, or she was really getting her rocks off. Good show. Switched to the mish and tore that ass up till it was over.6 on the QK Would repeat if I could get hold of her.

Readytogetonit
06-08-09, 09:55
Hello, guys.

I have a question about a rate.

I just talk to a provider, and she said $$.5 for one hour with gr**K and multi pop.

Is it proper deal or am I overcharged?

Thanks.Highly personal decision, and highly subjective, bruddah.

It's up to the chick to determine what she things her @ss is worth, and it's up to you to determine whether you agree with her assessment of her @ss's worth. I've seen gr33k to be had for much less than that, though. You might not like who's providing it, but that's where the subjective part of the selection process comes in.

Zxcasd
06-08-09, 21:33
Any suggestions for such providers offering greek?

I haven't been very lucky so far.

Thank you

Highly personal decision, and highly subjective, bruddah.

It's up to the chick to determine what she things her @ss is worth, and it's up to you to determine whether you agree with her assessment of her @ss's worth. I've seen gr33k to be had for much less than that, though. You might not like who's providing it, but that's where the subjective part of the selection process comes in.

Sgt Soros
06-09-09, 08:08
Visited Candy last night and the session was good. She has nice big natural DDD size breasts. She's an African American and Native American Indian mix. No rush, which I always like, and pretty active in the sack. She was overly paranoid about me being L.E. and so gave me a bit of the run around, but all in all, it was a good experience and I'll return.

Blackjack123
06-09-09, 18:05
Something weird happened - I was talking to this lady on yahoo chat. I was not even trying to meet her on that day (she is more of a milf). Just commenting on her pic thats its nice, etc. Suddenly she wanted to do screening on me as if I was trying to meet. I thot no big deal - may be it will help one day if at all I am going to meet her. She was asking who I hv seen in the past so that she can check with them. I told a few - but I was not sure if they remember me that well. After sometime, she was frantically calling me and telling me somthing like my reference was not complete (I was on another call, so I didnt care much of what she was saying).

The next day I came to know this ATL Mizz Diamond has posted my info saying something like I am not a good client and asking other girls not to meet me. I dont care what she has posted - but I dont want my numbers to be listed like this. My guess is either she got mad coz I didnt see her OR my ref didnt go thru that well (obviously if my ref dont remember me that well) - But it doesnt warrant a post like this. She has a site too - atlsmizzdiamond.escortwww.com OR you can google ATL mizz diamond to find her.

Did it ever happened to you guys? This is the first time I am seeing something like this - not sure what course of action to take :-/

Juker
06-09-09, 19:23
Sorry for your travails...

But was wondering about yahoo chat.

Installed it out of curiosity.

What room is it that you are talking about?

TIA

Sgt Soros
06-09-09, 19:25
I emailed her awhile back and she asked for a reference. I gave her my reference info and she never got back to me. No loss, I moved on.

She used to be a BBW, but it appears from her latest pics she has lost quite a bit of weight....good for her.

She may have thought you were LE trying to be slick. A lot of gals are just too paranoid after the recent Atlanta escort arrests.

Something weird happened - I was talking to this lady on yahoo chat. I was not even trying to meet her on that day (she is more of a milf). Just commenting on her pic thats its nice, etc. Suddenly she wanted to do screening on me as if I was trying to meet. I thot no big deal - may be it will help one day if at all I am going to meet her. She was asking who I hv seen in the past so that she can check with them. I told a few - but I was not sure if they remember me that well. After sometime, she was frantically calling me and telling me somthing like my reference was not complete (I was on another call, so I didnt care much of what she was saying).

The next day I came to know this ATL Mizz Diamond has posted my info saying something like I am not a good client and asking other girls not to meet me. I dont care what she has posted - but I dont want my numbers to be listed like this. My guess is either she got mad coz I didnt see her OR my ref didnt go thru that well (obviously if my ref dont remember me that well) - But it doesnt warrant a post like this. She has a site too - atlsmizzdiamond.escortwww.com OR you can google ATL mizz diamond to find her.

Did it ever happened to you guys? This is the first time I am seeing something like this - not sure what course of action to take :-/

Phaelon
06-09-09, 19:41
Call me crazy but I won't give a reference to a provider, don't use my real name (use my middle name instead which is a common one and no one ever uses that name for me) and sure as heck won't tell them specifically where I live or work. And the only phone number they'll ever get is the cell I called them from with an unblocked number (reminder to self - get a prepaid burner phone for mongering).

In the world of "real" dating (i.e. you get to know a woman, she gets to know you and if all goes well eventually you end up in the sack) I fully understand where shared information is important for a mutual comfort level. But from a professional service provider? Unless she's paying me for sex there's no way I'm giving references. Too many alternate choices to waste my time with that. No paid pussy is that good.

Gaghoes
06-10-09, 01:43
Call me crazy but I won't give a reference to a provider, don't use my real name (use my middle name instead which is a common one and no one ever uses that name for me) and sure as heck won't tell them specifically where I live or work. And the only phone number they'll ever get is the cell I called them from with an unblocked number (reminder to self - get a prepaid burner phone for mongering).

In the world of "real" dating (i.e. you get to know a woman, she gets to know you and if all goes well eventually you end up in the sack) I fully understand where shared information is important for a mutual comfort level. But from a professional service provider? Unless she's paying me for sex there's no way I'm giving references. Too many alternate choices to waste my time with that. No paid pussy is that good.
Congratulations.

PWhipped
06-10-09, 08:08
My name is MIA

Petite Goddess weighing 125bs standing 5"5 long sexy legs

measurements 32B-22-32

4//0////4///4//9///3///3//6/2///0
HI MY NAME IS.....STAR
IAM NEW TO THE ATLANTA AREA AND I WILL ONLY BE HERE FOR A FEW DAYS SO
DON'T MISS OUT!!!
SO IF YOU WANT TO HAVE THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE COME SEE ME!!!!

:
15mins//_80
30mins//_130
60mins//_200

star________678...887...1321

25__YEARS OLD

_________________________________________________________________-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Sasha..

looking to have relaxing fun...

34c..22..36
sun kissed tan
natural curly hair
green eyes

My Place Or Yours??

678 772 3416

Anyone been there, looks good BUT????? Especially Sasha on the Cycle

Sgt Soros
06-10-09, 09:07
Fair enough.......The only reference information I give out is the name and contact number of of another provider I've seen in the recent past. Nothing more. I would never give anyone my work contact info....NEVER.

De Walt
06-10-09, 11:43
Did a search and came up with nada. Somebody, please tell me she's the real deal. She has the body type I like(that azz is ripe for the sticking) and $ within reason. Can't believe she's never been reviewed.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot_busty_puerto_rican_available_now_21/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2342053

she needs a drill, lol.

DeW

Sgt Soros
06-10-09, 11:51
A couple of guys have called her, shown up for the appointment, and she has done a NCNS(no call, no show). I would not waste my time.

Did a search and came up with nada. Somebody, please tell me she's the real deal. She has the body type I like(that azz is ripe for the sticking) and $ within reason. Can't believe she's never been reviewed.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot_busty_puerto_rican_available_now_21/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2342053

she needs a drill, lol.

DeW

Juker
06-10-09, 12:35
Dew,

She has two reviews on that other site. One is the guy's only review, which I kinda neglect. The other is from someone with many reviews. The later guy says 'attractive' and 'nice time'. A little more baby fat than the photos. A sweetheart.

Max Swag
06-10-09, 13:42
I haven't seen Michelle but I have seen her home girl Mya:

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/have_u_tried_mya_yet_low_rates_great_service_real_pics_25/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2451324

She told me about Michelle while we talked for over an hour about the biz. Mya was kewl and gave real good service (BBBJ, mish, doggie, huge firm fun bags for the low). Only problem is she is still new and got some rules and hang ups (doesn't like for you to put your hand on her head for bj) which is why I haven't repeated.

She did say some of her clients started seeing Michelle over her (not sure I disagree). In fact I think they're room mates now from what I hear.

she needs a drill, lol.

DeW

Max Swag
06-10-09, 13:45
Hands down a Greek Queen! Angel:

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the_absolute_greatest_back_door_action_you_will_ever_have_29/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2436855

Also got a serious head game and a nice set of ta-tas.

Thank you

Readytogetonit
06-10-09, 14:52

she needs a drill, lol.

DeW

DeW - check out my post 4008 - I just saw her a little bit ago.

Readytogetonit
06-10-09, 14:58
Max, thanks for the thumbs up on Mya. I've been wanting to get over to Mya after seeing Michelle, but Mya was taking some time off back then. She's obviously back in the game now. And yes, they're roommates (at least they were on the date of my Michelle report)

I haven't seen Michelle but I have seen her home girl Mya:

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/have_u_tried_mya_yet_low_rates_great_service_real_pics_25/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2451324

She told me about Michelle while we talked for over an hour about the biz. Mya was kewl and gave real good service (BBBJ, mish, doggie, huge firm fun bags for the low). Only problem is she is still new and got some rules and hang ups (doesn't like for you to put your hand on her head for bj) which is why I haven't repeated.

She did say some of her clients started seeing Michelle over her (not sure I disagree). In fact I think they're room mates now from what I hear.

Readytogetonit
06-10-09, 15:11
With all of this roommate talk, have any of you bruddah's gotten into a situation where you've done both roommate providers (at the same time or different times) -or- *NOT* do roommate providers because it was too weird?

I tend to lean toward those that have their own place, and while doing that, I've run into 3 sets of providers that share their house/apartment/condo with another provider.

I wanted to do Mya a while back, but she quit posting before I could get there. Then I met Michelle, and found out that Mya was her roommate. Since we had a good time, I thought it might be a little weird if I showed up at their apartment to bang out Mya's back. Not weird enough to skip Mya, but just a little bit!

Magnum Ta
06-10-09, 15:15
I recently visited Sonya and it wasn't for a haircut. She does offer topless haircutting services, which she does well, but her true talent lies elsewhere. She is 5'3" with HARD 38d bolt-ons. A hurricane or earthquake couldn't make those puppies jiggle. She does offer FS GFE with light kissing, BBBJTCIM, and covered everything else. She loves DATY and is eager for 69. She is about the best I have come across for head. I have to stop her everytime so I don't do the deed and peter out. This last time, she started with a BBBJ and then rode me CG until I just couldn't hold back anymore. She changed angles and speeds which made it absolutely fantastic. She knows how to talk a good game as well. It was $ for FS this last trip. I think she is advertising on BP now. Definately worth the trip if you are near the airport.

MTA

Sgt Soros
06-10-09, 15:24
A couple of guys have called her, shown up for the appointment, and she has done a NCNS(no call, no show). I would not waste my time.

I tried to set up twice with Michelle tells me to head toward Marietta.I start up that way and called her back and she never replied and I called like 5 times.

I got the same treatment from michelle called her up on my way there called her back she didn't answer or returned my calls. She did it twice I don't know what's up with her. Let me know if you get with her.

Peace

Readytogetonit
06-10-09, 15:27

Thank you

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_specials_exotic_caramel_jewel_28/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2446544

Azeeone
06-10-09, 17:55
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i_am_a_stunning_20_year_old_blonde_bombshell_with_legs_to_my_neck_and_a_body_built_for_pleasure/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2492931

Too good to be true? Reviews? Same Jessica that people talked about before with a different number?

Thanks

Readytogetonit
06-10-09, 18:08
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_specials_exotic_caramel_jewel_28/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2446544

Just got a PM from a bruddah about Kahlua, which reminded me that I didn't post a review here.

Visited her a couple of weeks ago. 2 call setup. Got to her spot, and she had to put the cat away. That done, I got undressed and sat on the bed. She started a BBBJ that really got the party started quickly. She's really slim, so the CG didn't work too well, but went ahead for the mish and damn the nana is TIGHT! Almost blew it, but had to remind myself what I came for. Started speaking greek, and that was it. The combination of the BBBJ, and the tight slit before the backdoor was all I could take. She was advertising .8 for a session up to 2 hours that day - worth every penny and second of my time. Would repeat.

Blackjack123
06-10-09, 18:29
Sorry for your travails...

But was wondering about yahoo chat.

Installed it out of curiosity.

What room is it that you are talking about?

TIA

I found her ad first and it had her yahoo id - so i was chatting with her on and off for a while.

Anyways, I was able to contact the site admin to remove her stupid posting about me - happy ending :)

Readytogetonit
06-10-09, 19:07
I recently visited Sonya and it wasn't for a haircut. She does offer topless haircutting services, which she does well, but her true talent lies elsewhere. She is 5'3" with HARD 38d bolt-ons. A hurricane or earthquake couldn't make those puppies jiggle. She does offer FS GFE with light kissing, BBBJTCIM, and covered everything else. She loves DATY and is eager for 69. She is about the best I have come across for head. I have to stop her everytime so I don't do the deed and peter out. This last time, she started with a BBBJ and then rode me CG until I just couldn't hold back anymore. She changed angles and speeds which made it absolutely fantastic. She knows how to talk a good game as well. It was $ for FS this last trip. I think she is advertising on BP now. Definately worth the trip if you are near the airport.

MTA

Thanks for the report - I've been wondering about her for a while. Was willing to try her out, until you mentioned the bolt on's. Not a fan of 'em. Too bad, but glad she was the truth!

De Walt
06-10-09, 21:14
figured I entered the search parameters wrong.

Oh Dew Dew

Dave Phd
06-11-09, 09:34
Just got a PM from a bruddah about Kahlua, which reminded me that I didn't post a review here.

Visited her a couple of weeks ago. 2 call setup. Got to her spot, and she had to put the cat away. That done, I got undressed and sat on the bed. She started a BBBJ that really got the party started quickly. She's really slim, so the CG didn't work too well, but went ahead for the mish and damn the nana is TIGHT! Almost blew it, but had to remind myself what I came for. Started speaking greek, and that was it. The combination of the BBBJ, and the tight slit before the backdoor was all I could take. She was advertising .8 for a session up to 2 hours that day - worth every penny and second of my time. Would repeat.

I'm glad you had a good time; however, my session with her was less than memorable. As you can see I didn't even report on her, there were others who posted on her when she went by other names, so I felt they had her covered.

So I set up my meeting, get there and the place is a mess, she has a cat (i hate cats) which she was reluctant to put out of the room. The cat kept jumping on the bed while we were talking prior to getting started. She told me her rules, no cowgirl, kissing, or bareback fs. None of which gave pause other than no cowgirl, but I understand many providers don't or won't.

The session started good with BBBJ. Then moved to MISH, nothing spectacular, she was indeed tight, but not very wet. We had to stop for lube several times. Then switched to K9, pretty good, her ass is fat and jiggly so that was fun to watch. Then I tried greek, before I started she said "Good luck it's a tight hole". I guess she was letting me know she wasn't going to cooperate. She kept her butt cheeks clinched tight the entire time I was trying to get inside. I was never able to get anything past the head inside. I tried several angles, having her lay on her back, on her stomach, on her side, but she just wasn't having it. This was a major buzz kill, I came for the greek.

So I ended with more BBBJ. She advertised that she swallowed and when it was time she DIDN'T. She caught it and let it run off her tongue onto the bed.

All in all a subpar session, especially seeing that I came for GREEK which she advertised as a speciality and got NADA. Also her not swallowing was a let down, but she did catch it in her mouth which is my speciality.

This visit was a couple months ago, so maybe she has seen the error of her ways and stepped up her service. Would not and have not attempted to repeat.

Nitty Gritty

Appearance-5 (she uses her pic now, but in the past she had fake pics. Flabbly around the middle)

Attitude-6 (decent chic, but after the intial rules and small talk she just laid there pretty much. Was receptivie to my request without complaining, but no enthusiasm.)

Performance-6 (BBBJ was good, I should have made my session that alone. Didn't swallow as she had agreed, but did CIM. Greek was terrible, I'm sure she can crack walnuts with her ass cheeks. F/S was decent but not great, I hate having to stop for lube.)

Overall-5 (a subpar session, from a subpar provider. Not to mention the place was messy she has multiple cats. Saw the second one on my way out. YMMV so if you want to take a chance be my guest, but I wouldn't recommend her.)

BangBang
06-11-09, 10:34
Dave PHD;

Your review was right on with my past expierences with her, she is flabby and subpar at best. While she does CIM she did not swallow the times I have seen her.

She is a high volume provider and she is just plain worn out, the last time I went to see her it was only 1pm and she told me that her jaw was num from suck1ng so much that day........

would only see her again as a last resort...

Lookinfoit69
06-11-09, 12:58
With all of this roommate talk, have any of you bruddah's gotten into a situation where you've done both roommate providers (at the same time or different times) -or- *NOT* do roommate providers because it was too weird?

I tend to lean toward those that have their own place, and while doing that, I've run into 3 sets of providers that share their house/apartment/condo with another provider.

I wanted to do Mya a while back, but she quit posting before I could get there. Then I met Michelle, and found out that Mya was her roommate. Since we had a good time, I thought it might be a little weird if I showed up at their apartment to bang out Mya's back. Not weird enough to skip Mya, but just a little bit!

Hardly anything to worry about; the girls don't care or take it nearly as personal as you...or do you believe they think you see them exclusively? They don't. Besides, for them it is about the money; that you spent on her roommate means that the roommate will more likely have her share of the rent covered and she won't have to be cover for her. Trust me....she doesn't give a shit or considers it awkward.

Rental Man
06-11-09, 14:01
Saw this girl yesterday:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ads/1215838303.html

Lisa answered phone and was easy to schedule. Agreed to 100/hh for fs on phone. It took a few extra phone calls to get in the door, but was only a minor annoyance. Lisa looked a little older than the pic in the ad.- I am guessing it was 5 years old. I put 100 on the table and she said it needed to be 120.- should have walked, but didn't. Nice tits and legs. We got naked and I reached to kiss her. She said that was GFE and cost 60 extra. I said no thanks.

I was peeved at the constant upselling, so I told her to start the BJ. Real good BBBJ. I was fingering her pierced pussy while she sucked me. After about 10 minutes, I said.- now its my turn to lick on your pussy. She said that is 60 extra. I said.- "I quess I didn't ask enough questions on the phone, but no I am NOT paying extra to give you pleasure". I told her to hop on top and ride me CG. She did and for the first time started a little moaning. Fake, but at least it did not cost extra. Turned her over to mish and started hitting it hard and for the first time I started to enjoy myself. I will tell you that Lisa has a tight pussy. Flipped her to doggy and started pounding. Stuck my thumb up her ass, then asked if that was okay. She said yes, but if you want greek, that will be 60 more. I told her I was pissed and did not want to spend another penny. Just get this over with. I did finish, she took the condom, and I started to leave. I told her I was disappointed at all the upselling and wouldn't be back. She said she was sorry for the misunderstanding, but something tells me she wasn't really that sorry.

Got up to get dressed and something funny happened. The motel maid came up the stairs (this was a residence Inn with 2 bedrooms. We were in the upstairs loft) with fresh towels. She was embarrassed when she saw the 2 of us naked, so I told her not to look at Lisa. She might ask you for $60. She laughed and left. Lisa was pissed. She said what are you trying to do. Get me thrown out. I just said that would not be my problem.

Needless to say, I will not be back.

Swernon
06-11-09, 14:06
with most girls you are prolly correct but not always. I had a brazilian girl I saw regurly at an agency. One day out of the blue I decide to go with a different one and my regular got upset. She walked in on us and let me know. I saw her again but it was never as passionate as before.

Hardly anything to worry about; the girls don't care or take it nearly as personal as you...or do you believe they think you see them exclusively? They don't. Besides, for them it is about the money; that you spent on her roommate means that the roommate will more likely have her share of the rent covered and she won't have to be cover for her. Trust me....she doesn't give a shit or considers it awkward.

Peter Johnson
06-11-09, 14:25
with most girls you are prolly correct but not always. I had a brazilian girl I saw regurly at an agency. One day out of the blue I decide to go with a different one and my regular got upset. She walked in on us and let me know. I saw her again but it was never as passionate as before.

Yes women are wacky and even providers get jealous sometimes. I've had something similar to this happen to me too.

Readytogetonit
06-11-09, 16:42
Dave PHD;

Your review was right on with my past expierences with her, she is flabby and subpar at best. While she does CIM she did not swallow the times I have seen her.

She is a high volume provider and she is just plain worn out, the last time I went to see her it was only 1pm and she told me that her jaw was num from suck1ng so much that day........

would only see her again as a last resort...

Well, dang fellas - now you guys speak up! I had been looking for reviews on her while I pondered her for weeks before I took the plunge!

High volume, yup. I can see that. Didn't run into the jaw problem, but that might be a YMMV thing I went around 10am. And you're surely right about the greek - but since I had 2 hours, I took my time, and alot of lube, and worked it out. I'm not also hung like a horse either - maybe that helped!! Or maybe the faint smell of 'trees' when I arrived helped.

The flab in the belly isn't present, but the belly is indeed round, and a little tight. Me thinks she's prego... no confirmation, though.

Vibe3030
06-11-09, 22:13
I'm glad you had a good time; however, my session with her was less than memorable. As you can see I didn't even report on her, there were others who posted on her when she went by other names, so I felt they had her covered.
I visited her but never did anything. She's too nasty.

First, she wouldn't remove her shirt.

That was the deal breaker. I need to do an AIDS test. I need to do a quick visual check to see if she has any lesions or leaking bruises.

I once saw a chick that didn't want to remove her shirt either but when she did. DAMN. I never knew I could run so fast (see pics).

She said she wouldn't remove her shirt because a tattoo had her real name on it. I'm like bit (c)h, I don't care about you, you're a fu (c)king wh (o)re. I need to see if youse diseased.

Second, she said anything goes. Except pissing on her.

I asked if I could do bare back anal and cum in her mouth. She said sure, she loves the taste of cum fresh from her ass.

That was it. I was out the door.

Miguel Del
06-11-09, 23:19
Visited Candy last night and the session was good. She has nice big natural DDD size breasts. She's an African American and Native American Indian mix. No rush, which I always like, and pretty active in the sack. She was overly paranoid about me being L. E. And so gave me a bit of the run around, but all in all, it was a good experience and I'll return.I saw her tonight. She has huge boobs. Really nice girl, made some small talk, started off caressing and after a bit she went for cbj and the cowgirl for a while. I was fine with just that position since I could play with those puppies. She even slapped my face with them for a bit, nice touch.

Dave Phd
06-11-09, 23:48
Well, dang fellas - now you guys speak up! I had been looking for reviews on her while I pondered her for weeks before I took the plunge!

High volume, yup. I can see that. Didn't run into the jaw problem, but that might be a YMMV thing I went around 10am. And you're surely right about the greek - but since I had 2 hours, I took my time, and alot of lube, and worked it out. I'm not also hung like a horse either - maybe that helped!! Or maybe the faint smell of 'trees' when I arrived helped.

The flab in the belly isn't present, but the belly is indeed round, and a little tight. Me thinks she's prego... no confirmation, though.

Well the reviews were under her other names (Coffee and Treena). Well, as long as you got good mileage consider yourself lucky. Interesting about the prego possibility.

In my best Maury voice "Readytogetonit, in the case of the baby that maybe housed in her womb, you are NOT THE FATHER" ROFL

Sparki
06-12-09, 04:17
I saw this one yesterday it was waist of money she said that she provide a GFE experience I don’t believe she known what is GFE mean also her breast almost hit the floor they were so droopy.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_c_u_m_relax_with_a_sexy_green_eyed_gfe_blonde_21/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2500103

Sgt Soros
06-12-09, 10:25
Great review!!! Thanks for TOFTT, it's rare that you find a MILF type with a fucked up attitude.

Here are her pics.

Saw this girl yesterday:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ads/1215838303.html

Lisa answered phone and was easy to schedule. Agreed to 100/hh for fs on phone. It took a few extra phone calls to get in the door, but was only a minor annoyance. Lisa looked a little older than the pic in the ad.- I am guessing it was 5 years old. I put 100 on the table and she said it needed to be 120.- should have walked, but didn't. Nice tits and legs. We got naked and I reached to kiss her. She said that was GFE and cost 60 extra. I said no thanks.

I was peeved at the constant upselling, so I told her to start the BJ. Real good BBBJ. I was fingering her pierced pussy while she sucked me. After about 10 minutes, I said.- now its my turn to lick on your pussy. She said that is 60 extra. I said.- "I quess I didn't ask enough questions on the phone, but no I am NOT paying extra to give you pleasure". I told her to hop on top and ride me CG. She did and for the first time started a little moaning. Fake, but at least it did not cost extra. Turned her over to mish and started hitting it hard and for the first time I started to enjoy myself. I will tell you that Lisa has a tight pussy. Flipped her to doggy and started pounding. Stuck my thumb up her ass, then asked if that was okay. She said yes, but if you want greek, that will be 60 more. I told her I was pissed and did not want to spend another penny. Just get this over with. I did finish, she took the condom, and I started to leave. I told her I was disappointed at all the upselling and wouldn't be back. She said she was sorry for the misunderstanding, but something tells me she wasn't really that sorry.

Got up to get dressed and something funny happened. The motel maid came up the stairs (this was a residence Inn with 2 bedrooms. We were in the upstairs loft) with fresh towels. She was embarrassed when she saw the 2 of us naked, so I told her not to look at Lisa. She might ask you for $60. She laughed and left. Lisa was pissed. She said what are you trying to do. Get me thrown out. I just said that would not be my problem.

Dave Phd
06-12-09, 12:23
Saw this girl yesterday:

I put 100 on the table and she said it needed to be 120.- should have walked, but didn't.

I bet if you had picked your 100 up and headed towards the door she probably would have taken 80. I hate that upsell shyt as well, I always ask for exactly what I want and how much. If I get there and want something other than what I asked for then I am expecting (and in most cases willing) to pay more, but if the price changes on what we discussed I bounce no questions asked. Even if she tries to say the original price is ok I still walk.

Juker
06-12-09, 14:27
I saw this one yesterday it was waist of money she said that she provide a GFE experience I don’t believe she known what is GFE mean also her breast almost hit the floor they were so droopy.Thanks for TOFFT. Now I don't feel like I'm missing out.

When her ad showed up the other day I was thinking that I just had to have this girl. I talked to her on the phone and she seemed really nice. Today I had planned to make the trek but last night on the 'other' site I found a lone review of her in St. Loius. No pics and a different phone number but had the same name and the same Florida Peninsula area code. I figured it had to be her.

Anyway the guy wrote that the pics were old and that she wouldn't even do an HJ uncovered. I can handle some dated pics and no kissing to an extent. But there are too many providers that will really get into it with you and to that end if DATY isn't an option, or if the girl isn't pretty enough for me to want DATY, then I might as well stay home. Which is what I did today, but I was still uncertain about it.

Now I'm certain, so thanks. What a shame.

Yyxx
06-12-09, 14:33

ROFL -- Nice one, man! Thanks for that.

Artificial Red
06-12-09, 16:35

That, Rental Man, is some funny shit. Not much more annoying than the upsell and it seems she got what she earned. Thanks for the laugh!

Phaelon
06-12-09, 20:55
I once saw a chick that didn't want to remove her shirt either but when she did. DAMN. I never knew I could run so fast (see pics).

I asked if I could do bare back anal and cum in her mouth. She said sure, she loves the taste of cum fresh from her ass.

Pic on the left does indeed look like Kaposi's Sarcoma. They're cancerous lesions and although they were around long before AIDS they are most common in people with full blown AIDS (rather than just HIV but not that it makes any difference). The pic on the right - those red spots under her armpits on her side - those look like rashes that are caused by MERSA. If you're healthy it won't kill you but I got it from touching a former GF's neck when she had it. She got it a few weeks before when she had surgery and it's a real SOB to control. I have it in check now but if I saw a provider with any lesions like those - hell yeah - run for the door. And she does bareback anal? Not with me...

Knight Crawler
06-13-09, 01:15
Star aka April aka CHina started posting the earlier part of this year(as ChinaDoll). She recently moved from Florida. I ran across her ad when she was running a special for a quicky. The pics are accurate and looks a lot better in person(face-wise), but you can tell the tattoo on her stomach clearly works as camouflage for stretch marks(aka hamburger scar). Very friendly and talkative. CBJ,CG,Mish,Lazy, and a disappointing K9(She kept trying to stand up, which caused multiple re-insertions). Would not repeat.

Haven't tried Sasha, but she is the same girl that advertised as Kayla back in the day(up til mid 2008) in the Gwinnett area. Do a search on the name for reviews on TER. I know that Kayla facial pics in recent ads and different number is diff from Sasha, but I believe they are the same person. So, no matter who you call, the same girl(Sasha/Kayla) will answer claiming to be the other. Marketing 101 tactic.

BAMF!!!

My name is MIA

Petite Goddess weighing 125bs standing 5"5 long sexy legs

measurements 32B-22-32

4//0////4///4//9///3///3//6/2///0
HI MY NAME IS.....STAR
IAM NEW TO THE ATLANTA AREA AND I WILL ONLY BE HERE FOR A FEW DAYS SO
DON'T MISS OUT!!!
SO IF YOU WANT TO HAVE THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE COME SEE ME!!!!

:
15mins//_80
30mins//_130
60mins//_200

star________678...887...1321

25__YEARS OLD

_________________________________________________________________-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Sasha..

looking to have relaxing fun...

34c..22..36
sun kissed tan
natural curly hair
green eyes

My Place Or Yours??

678 772 3416

Anyone been there, looks good BUT????? Especially Sasha on the Cycle

Niteluvr
06-13-09, 09:33
Star aka April aka CHina started posting the earlier part of this year(as ChinaDoll). CBJ,CG,Mish,Lazy, and a disappointing K9(She kept trying to stand up, which caused multiple re-insertions). Would not repeat.

BAMF!!!

She kept trying to stand up while doing doggy style? WTF is up with that? Did you ask her why? Geez, that is cold!

Knight Crawler
06-13-09, 12:08
She kept trying to stand up while doing doggy style? WTF is up with that? Did you ask her why? Geez, that is cold!

might've been bcuz I was jabbing those tacos in her belly from earlier.LOL. Who knows from these providers now a days. She may be new and can't take a decent pounding or was trying to save herself for more action later in the day.

BAMF!!!

Acolyte
06-13-09, 19:28
Okay here goes, I had promised to give a report after lurking forever.

Last week I went to see Tatianna (last four digits 8501) off of 285/85 Chamblee area she advertises on CL and BP. She answers herself and its the standard 2 call system. She was located in a somewhat old gated apt complex. She gave me clear directions. I was familiar with the location because I had seen another provider who was using that same apartment (will review her later).

So I knock on the door and Tatianna answers. From what I could tell she was the girl in the pictures but the pictures were a bit dated. She is around 5'9 light skinned African American with a long weave. She had on a sheer short negligee. Anyway she invited me in and from what I could see as she walked ahead of me is that she had a bit of a figure (slightly saggy C cups and an okay ass) but had let the pounds catch up with time. So we get into her threadbare room, I give her the donation (.6 for a quickie) which she took and counted (that doesnt go down well with me) but I was like whatever.

So she proceeded to pull down the straps of her negligee and asked me to sit on the side of the bed, She gave me a condom to put on and began to give me a cbj for a few minutes (she was pretty good at it too). I then told her to turn over so I could give it to her from the back. She turned over and also proceeded to pull out a small vibrator and used it on herself and moaned will I gave it to her doggie. I pounded it for a while and then asked her to turn over where I gave it to her mish as I sucked on her tiddays. She seemed to be getting into it as I gave it to her and I finished soon after.

The only other thing that put me off is that she had a slight p*ssy odour going on, never a good thing for me. I would not rank her in the top 10 of my list but in a crunch I would repeat YMMV.

Acolyte
06-13-09, 19:48
Another review as promised. I went to see this girl a few weeks back, she is now operating in the shallowford rd area.

http://atlantaga.creativeloafing.com/FemaleEscorts/_9829_specials_sxy_sinnamen_5_pix_9829_25/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2200909

Saw her ad in cl but she also posts on bp. Standard 2 call system, she operates from a somewhat dated gated complex off 285/85. She answered the door, around 5'5 or so nice slim figure and had boy shorts and a halter on. We moved to her thread bare room where we made some small talk and I handed over the donation. She asked me to get comfortable and as things got started she told me that she doesnt like the taste of latex so bbj it was to get things started. She knows how to lick and suck so I tried not to get carried away. She put a condom on me and I then began to give it to her from the back, she really got into it and was tossing it back to me. I asked her to flip over for some mish, she is really flexible and was eager to show it by tossing her legs over my shoulders. She has a really tight coochie so I got my nut a bit faster than I would but since I was there for a quickie, I didn't mind. Total damage .6 for 15 mins. Should she be back in the area, I would most def see her again.

Sgt Soros
06-14-09, 18:42
I've was planning to schedule a session with this lady and voila someone unfortunately took one for the team.....see ain't worth it.

Her ads usually read:
"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY!" (678) 513-2444 or (678) 513-0791 says lovely Matty - 48 Picture (CUMMING / GAINESVILLE AREA)

Another one for the team. If you see HUCKLEBERRY,,,,run like hell. If this lady is 42, then I am 21. Total rip-off from the beginning. WHEN WILL I LEARN

She places ads under varying names, but includes huckleberry for some reason in them all.

OLD...really OLD, but a boner knows no age, and I am seeking someone out in the Gainesville area...so I search on.

Into her OLD house (it is clean) where I strip and get a marginal HJ, with a terrible CBJ, finally I help her stroke me off until I unload on myself. She gets a towel, I wipe up and head out.

Save yourself, it is too late for me. The money is bad enough, but it was 20 minutes of my life I will never get back.

Forewarned is fore armed.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_i_m_your_huckleberry_678_513_2444_or_678_513_0791_says_lovely_matty_48/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2452021

Doitritenow
06-15-09, 00:26
Another one for the team. If you see HUCKLEBERRY,,,,run like hell. If this lady is 42, then I am 21. Total rip-off from the beginning. WHEN WILL I LEARN

A real waste of time. The photos have to be from the 70's if that new.

Clock watcher and got tired in a few minutes, unbelievable. avoid, period!

Htoad1
06-15-09, 16:35
Don't feel bad. I drove all the way from Chattanooga (no not desparate, just all skanks up here! ) I went through the mountains of Ellijay to get to her. When I got to her house, she opened the door. I was scared. I thought it was a man. I told it, I mean her, I forgot something in my car. I left like a bat out of hell. That pic on Backpage with the face is no way in hell her.

Shadowav
06-15-09, 17:12
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ads/1222438500.html

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new_young_and_sexy_18/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2521428

Ok so she was in the south area of town where I was. the age and no reviews should have done it for me but alas no I TOFTT and hopefully will save another guys on here the drive.

Ok, so she is young, but guessing more in the early twenties. the BP top two pics and the bottom on are her. heck I'll attach them here. Called her Friday afternoon and got the directions. She said that she was at the econo lodge, but no she was at another hotel on the other side of the interstate. When I pulled up she had supposedly just got there from shopping and walked right up to my car as I'm getting out. (Sign 1) Don't get me wrong she does have a pretty decent body, its the attitude that SUCKS.

Let me back up and say that when I was on the phone with her, she asks me if I'm a cop, I say no. Then she starts going into this speech about how cops have to answer truthfully to that question or else the charges would be dismissed because a cop can lie on the phone to get to the meeting. (Sign 1a) Should have kept rolling right then.

We get into the room and she asks me if I have a cover, which I did. (Sign 2) We are getting undressed and a knock comes at the door. she goes to it, looks through the peephole and then answers it. HOLY CRAP, I bolt behind the door to not be seen and if need be close the door really hard and quickly. Did I mention I was undressed... And now for the kicker... it was her mom asking if she wanted anything from Dairy Queen. She said no, then decided yes, then decided she would get something later. Then she asked if I wanted to meet her mom. NO I said. (REALLY BIG SIGN 3)

she closes the door, I make sure its locked good this time and then she finishes undressing. She wanted to do a CBJ and wanted me to cover up while the little man was still in shock and had almost inverted inside me in protest to the circus that was going on. I actually convinced her to do a BBBJ at least to get him stiff then she had me put the cover on. (Sign 4)

Went to MISH... why... because that's the only position she would do with first timers. And the way I was figuring, all her customers are first timers if they have a brain. She said she had been burned before twice that different guys had gone K9 removed the cover and blasted inside her. Sounds like a convenient excuse to me.

While in mish, she just looks at me uninterested, then looks down at the bottom of her boobs that were really sunburnt and peeling and YEP, PROCEEDS TO PEEL THE SKIN!!! I kid you not. Little man was over it. there was no way he was achieving lift off with this one. She kept asking me was it her when he would go limp. She then asked me to remove the cover and jack off myself onto her chest. Yeah, don't think so. At this point I was just wanting to get out of there after paying my stupid tax.

as I'm getting dressed, she answers the phone. Tells a guy that she was wrong about the econo lodge and gave him the directions to the hotel. Asks him about being a cop and give him the speech. Dude if you are on here (driving a Lexus Friday evening about 7pm) I tried to warn you, hope it was better for you. guessing not though.

Shadow