PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Seacard
07-03-07, 00:23
Long time lurker, first time poster. Let me know if I need a board ettiquette lesson.

I was visiting Macon on business and found a hottie named Katie on CL and called her for an outcall to my Macon hotel. She answered her phone and came over immediately. When she showed up I was very happy with her looks (8) but it went downhill from there. She advertised GFE but it was obvious she had no idea what the entails. The first words out of her mouth was asking for the money which, by the way, was in an envelope on the table in front of her. I picked it up and handed it to her and she pulled it out and counted it. She wasn't in the room for 30 seconds at this point and said "lets get comfortable" and began taking off her clothes. Of course, I was disappointed with the rush but she has a nice body (8) and I didn't complain.

Her next two moves were the most dissapointing. We moved to the bed where she immediately informed me she doesn't kiss (did I mention she advertised GFE?). Next was a 3 minute CBJ that lacked enthusiasm to say the least. Finally she completed the trifecta by telling me the only position she does is doggie. Needless to say, I was very annoyed by this time. Regardless of how pissed I was, her ass sticking up in front of me was very inviting and I started in.

The straw that broke the camels erection was her phone ringing two minutes after we started. She jumped off the bed and picked it up. I thought we would be ok when she got back on the bed without answering it and resumed the position but after five more strokes I noticed she had her phone in front of her and she was text messaging!! That's when I told her it wasn't working for me. I told her to keep the money and that we were done and to get dressed and get out. It was a horrible experience and buyer beware with this one;

http://macon.craigslist.org/ers/363794429.html

She also advertises in Atlanta with a different phone number but uses the same pictures.

Darkduo123
07-05-11, 22:36
Thanks, I will make sure not to call her.