PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-09-02, 23:51
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Jbot
04-20-02, 14:58
Let me be the first.

Last time I was in the area, there was sw on A1A between Main Street and Silver Beach road and the parallel street west. Take a right at the Pizza Hut when southbound for the parallel street. There is no set time when they are around and there are lots of skanks, but once in a while.... At times they are even a bit north or south of the area. LE is all around.

Avoid the Paradise massage place as it is just a scam. The strip clubs are also just that, although occasionally at Shark's Lounge...

Good luck.

Rake
04-23-02, 08:06
From Atlanta) Could anyone please give me an update on the situation at Apollo/Playlinda Beaches re: nudity/sex etc. USed to be a fun place but all the info I can find is from nudist org's with their puritanical head up their a**. Thanks
ga_rake@hotmail.com

Jbot
04-23-02, 20:32
Very sporadic on A1A as described, but occassionally some younger ones. Stay away from Ridgewood and area. There is not a whole lot anywhere really. Also sometimes the local old men in the park near Denny's or near McDonald's might know something. If they see you enough they will talk to you.

Headhunter2000
05-19-02, 21:38
Found a real nice sw named Stephanie last night off of A1A last night using Jbot's tips. White girl, 24, tall, thin, dark hair, pretty cute. Obviously new to the street game, poor girl was so nervous she was shaking. I remember I used to get nervous like that when I first started trickin'. She said cops are cracking down hard on them lately, but from what I saw, LE presence is nothing compared to Orlando. Get this: she gave me bbbj without collecting money first. I had to school her on the street game, since I know not everyone is a nice guy like me. Quite a bit different from the seasoned OBT ****** I am used to who will slit your throat and rob you if you let your guard down for a second. This was probably just a fluke but if girls like this can be found on a regular basis, I think I will have to hit Daytona more often. Also, I agree with Jbot about Ridgewood. Some sw's in various spots (especially near Pink Pony) but all ugly and hard as hell. Over and out.

Headhunter2000
05-20-02, 18:09
Morden, I don't like to get too specific about locations on this board. After all, I don't want to do the vice roller's job for them. Maybe if you sent me an e-mail... Also, Daytona takes a lot of patience. I cruised for almost 2 hours and saw absolutely nothing. Just when I was getting ready to give up, 4 or 5 appeared out of nowhere, though not necessarily working together. It's all in the timing...

Billatplay
06-02-02, 19:08
I love the ladies walking behind the pink pony club. Ten will get you a b/j. One lady I saw pulled her shorts down so I could get a peek of her thong panties before I passed her in my car.

Jbot
06-10-02, 20:36
One more thing about Ridgewood. There are stings there. I saw a blond good looking girl dressed like a real sw would there (not in a sexy outfit but instead looking like a local). She would stay in the same spot in the open - which by itself is a clue. I went around the block a few times and finally saw the hidden unmarked car with the streetclothes officers inside. Also good to know that LE decoys probably will not get in your car (thats not certain however). They will not ride without a seatbelt (for sure).

If you see some sw that really looks out of place, use sense.

Doggyman
06-12-02, 16:07
Headhunter,
I go to Daytona quite a bit and have gotten great results at times. I would like info on Stephanie if possible as to where. email me a dececo@aol.com I have gotten great bbbj from the ridgewood area south around 7-11 but lately they are all hiding. It is a timing game, you can pass thru there and nothing, come back and they are everywhere. Be careful of the LE on the side streets of RW they will park and watch in the dark. My experience with the DB sw has been that the real ones keep on walking and if you circle their block they will meet you at the stop sign and get in. Most vice stings start talking outside of the car, the real girls get in and talk later. Any info you can share would be greatly appreciated and reciprocated....DM

Doggyman
06-27-02, 16:29
OK Guys, where are you??
Well my recent trip to Daytona yeilded a very good find. To start with I tried to find the gal Headhunter found over on the beach side and that didn't work. I did find one, not to bad, skinny but thinks way to much for her services I tell you. Her name was Amber. So after politely dropping her where I found her in the Pizza Hut area of A1A I headed back accrossthe river and tooled around. Getting late so last run was about 10:30 and there she was nice tan, small and petite, long light colored hair, Lisa was her name. Said she hasn't been doing this long, but hell thats what they all say. Anyway, I picked her up, not gonna get specific on here, email me and I will talk more, took her back to the room and she was great. had a condom left so used it up but she will do anything you ask except anal. And she swallows, she is very clean, smelled nice and was not in a big hurry. A very sweet mid 30's girl. Made you feel good. This is worth a look guys. Email me at jmsr2001@email.com for location and possible phone #.
Faithfully Submitted....DM

Jbot
11-09-02, 12:37
What is happening lately? Nobody is posting anything. Someone please give an update. I am not in the area, but will be back soon.

RaynMan55
11-12-02, 13:17
Hey jbot....

I'm from jacksonville, but am in daytona often for business....and pleasure. The main reason I think is that LE has caught on to this board and several anti-loitering laws were passed targeting the rigdway area. I used to see some hotties down there, but it has dried up because of enforcement. They are still there, but being more descrete and in the shadows.......

Jbot
11-12-02, 19:47
Thanks raynman55

I wonder how A1A is? I guess I will check it out sometime in the next few months and report.

I still wonder what in the world could LE gain from this board unless someone gives exact names (not just Amber etc...) and detailed descriptions with addresses and so on. They have known about the women on Ridgewood and A1A for years. As for houses, there are none. As for the rare independant in the strip clubs, or elsewhere, I haven't seen any revealing posts (nor should I, because half the fun is figuring it out, discreetly testing). Most important, the posting here is so infrequent I doubt it is worth their time.

Anyway, I hope I see some posts once in a while. Always post if you see a sting!

rook16
11-22-02, 01:53
Was in Daytona last year for spring break, what a great time was there for the week. On one of my nights ended up at sharky's off of A1A if I recall. Got a dance from....shannnon or shanna something unlike a regular stipper name. Paid for the dance but got a helping hand during. Lots of touching and rubbing would of pursued more but was already half in the bag by that time. as for the pizza hut, my hotel was right across the street from it if I remember correctly. Couldn't tell the difference b/t sw's and regular girls as everyone was dressed provocatively. Just wondering if anyone has had the same experience at this club. Because I want to plan another trip down there sometime next year not during spring break, and maybe make the club a stop while down there.

Jbot
11-23-02, 20:45
Tough to find at Sharkey's but some girls go a little farther, still its rare to find one. Even rarer to find one who dates. It has happened though. Be discreet and careful. Don't make it your only plan, since you may be disappointed completely. Some girls will play along that they may date you if you keep slipping them the $$. Good luck.

Headhunter2000
03-20-03, 23:47
Hey guys, I was over in Daytona checking out the Spring Break action and decided to visit Molly Brown's I&II. MB1 is topless only but they serve alcohol. MB2 features full nudity but no boose. There is a $10 cover charge for MB2 and a one-drink minimum (read: $4 waters and cokes.) The 2-clubs-in-1 concept is a clever loophole around the archaic anti-nudity+alcohol ordinance. You get drunk at MB1 while looking at titties, then you head upstairs (still buzzed) and check out the puss. Full contact lap-dances are $20-25 each, but they have 2-for-1 specials every hour. I tried 2 girls: Morgan (fake red-head) and Cleopatra (fake blonde). Cleo was definitely the better of the two, and left me reasonably satisfied. I got the vibe that some of the girls there would definitely party if you get to know them. No beauties there, but some decent lookers. Actually, one of the bartenders is the cutest girl there and is quite flirtatious. If I lived in Daytona, I would invest some time in trying to pick her up.

Didn't see any working girls around A1A. They still around?

Sky Ryder
05-26-03, 17:04
I haven't posted much on this board, although I have used it frequently for international travel info. I guess I finally figured out that if you don't contribute, can't expect anyone else to either.

The Pink Pony is still going strong, although the last couple times I have been there the nude room was closed. The line up has changed in name, but not quality or service. Most of the ladies that dance would fall in the 6-7 range with a few that go to either end of the "10" scale. I spent a little time with a blond 30ish lady from Cocoa, and she was well worth the 3 dance plus tip. I always come prepared just in case I were to accidentally have a spontaneous emission, and in this case it was a good thing. My experience is that the majority of the ladies here want to earn a gratuity in the back rooms......their methods vary widely however. I usually try to pick a lady that I am attracted to and if she is busy, see if she does a lot of 1-2 song private dances, which to me indicates she had narrow limits, or if she is doing 3 songs or more per customer then seems to be more likely to be a fun gal to spend some cash on.
There is one lady there that is just about an 11 in my book, OMG, her name is Nicole, a tall ,lithe , brunette, with a face and body to die for..........the only down side is she is about as straight laced as they come.......I have tried to encourage her to expand her horizons on three occasions. All for naught.....damn she is fine....except for the attitude.......oh well.
I used to have a "GREAT" time at Lollipops, but the quality in the attitude of the girls lately has gone down hill and the old favorites have either all moved on or are now really concerned about the video recordings....too bad, I enjoyed spending my dimes there....
I have seen a real decline in the street action, both on Ridgewood and A1A, I am not sure what is up with this...any info would nice to know.

Also anybody got a line on any fun to be had in the Flagler/St. Augustine area. Pleae share.

All for now

Virgil1216
05-27-03, 03:33
It seems there is still some action around town even if the boards are dead, So lets get to it:

Streets:
A1A has some great girls if you are patient. I have spent several days there over the past few weeks. Daytime seems to be the best. Girls work from Silver Beach al the way to Bel-Air Plaza. Most of these girls are a little older, but that works in your favor if you want to be treated well. Stay North of Daytona Beach Shores city limits. There are no girls down there and the fuzz will harass you any chance they can. If you find a girl, be careful where you go. Hotels are cheap but can be trouble. There are some hotels which I would not even drive past much less go to. I went back to a hotel with a SW and 4 guys literaly ran to my car trying to sell me crack. I saw 2 more freebasing in the hallway. That is too much for me. Watch out for these places. I did pick up one girl; she went by the name Jodie, She was in her late 20's, brown hair and had a great body. Greatest attitude of any SW I have encountered. Closest thing to a GFE I've met on the street. She said she has been around Daytona for about 3 years. Great bbbj and a terrific finish!! Ridgewood seemed to be a little more sparse. I cruised both day and night. Evenings, around 8pm seemed to bring out the most girls in this section of town. Many hang out around a 7/11 south on Ridgewood. Also near the Pink Pony. (I don't know the cross-streets). There was a lot more LE presence in this area, so be careful. I didn't see any stings that night but I have heard they do run them sometimes.

Massage:
Did not explore this much recently. There are several ads running in the paper. I called but was never called back. There is one massage parlor on ISB(beachside). Checked it out but it seemed legit, so I didn't stay.

Strip Clubs:
This can be the motherload in Daytona if you play your cards right. The girls I have met, working at the clubs in Daytona all say the same thing; they hate it in Daytona and want to get out. Most of them are trying to get enough money to move somewhere else. An enterprising person can capitalize on this. I have had good luck, both in the clubs and outside (after hours). I do not wish to name names here, but It seems this is true in all of the clubs. Again, in this, I have made more progress with the older ladies than the young ones. Too many games with the young'ns. Many girls will take care of you, but you have to treat them well. Patience is key. You may have to visit the club several times. I don't mind. For me, the chase can be just as fun as the result. (almost!)

Regular Bars:
Most of us like the SW scene because the bar scene is just too much work. There are girls to be had in the hotel bars though. Take a look around. I saw several girls in the bars who were walking on the streets earlier in the day. They usually were sitting alone and were very easy to approach. Just catch an eye and smile. Also, I stummbled on to another place. Hotel pool decks. Find a hotel, head to the pool and just hang out. The smaller hotels are better. It seems the SW's and the Semi-Pro's stay in these hotels and like to catch a few rays during the day. I met a beautiful blonde at a hotel pool near the Americano hotel. This girl locked eyes with me when I walked in. She came over to me and asked what I was doing there. I tolder I was lookig for a place to stay and was thinking about this place. She grabed my crotch and told me it could be "a very nice place to stay". After a little more banter, I find out she was looking to make little "rent money" Went up to her room and the rest was history. The prices were great too. Everything can be had for less than you think.

I know this post is long, but it seems there are several opportunities are waiting to be taken. I also apologize for the generic nature of the post. I don't want to make it easier for those who would try to spoil the fun.

Happy Hunting!

Virgil1216
06-02-03, 14:38
Update:

I made another trip to Daytona to se how things were on the weekend.

Streets:
There weren't many girls on the streets. Actually, there were lots of girls on the streets but none seemed to be "working types" . The weekend party crowd plus more LE must dampen the action.

Clubs:
There was conserderable action here. I went to several clubs. First MBII. These girls dance nude and most are quite atractive. The club was nice but no booze I didn't hold much hope for action but though it might get the night heading in the right direction. Dances were good. You might be able to get more if you found the right girl. Then went to another club. This one was a real dive. Right out of the barrel I was approach by a girl who was half in the bag. She had long blonde hair and a knockout body. The face was not bad. Over all a 6-7. She grabed me and took me to the VIP room. She danced (among other things) for about 30 minutes. There was nothing left to the imagination when she was finished. This girl took care of everthing. Heres the real kicker. She only wanted 20. That's It! I tipped her above that. She was better than most dates I've had where I've blown more than 100 on dinner.

Check out the Daytona action.

Happy Hunting!

PWhipped
06-03-03, 07:10
Virgil1216` what was the name of the Club? I will check it out on my next trip to the fine State of Florida. Usually do not spend much time in Daytona, but I may if it is good. Thanks PWhipped

Sky Ryder
06-03-03, 12:39
Monday evening and was cruising for about an hour. A1A was dead and didn't see one lady on Ridgewood. A little surprised since it was the first fo the month.....but it was a Monday. Went to the Pony and there were about six ladies. A tall ,small chested, blond gal, seemed about half in the bag, but her "skills" were first rate. There was a cute brunette there as well that I wanted to chat with, but was unable to catch her attention before she started talking to another gent. I would really like to find some place that had some opportunities to meet the "part-timers". I wonder if they like to hang out at the hotel bars, etc.

I am sure they are out there...just have to have good timing and location.

Kilgore Trout
06-11-03, 02:42
Virgil, my man, I checked out your favorite dive club. Actually, I had been in there a couple years ago and didn’t like it. But it has really changed since then. Only the name has stayed the same.

I got similar service to what you reported, but had to pay considerably more. I ended up spending $100 total including cover charge, one drink, entrance to the VIP, 3 dances, and a tip for the girl. You either got lucky, or are a helluva lot more handsome than me!

I was pleased with the selection of girls. Of course, there were the thirty-something bleach-blonde chain-smokers with absurdly large fake tits. I find these at every strip joint in Florida and always give them the cold shoulder. Just not my type. But there was also a very cute light-skinned black girl (possibly Dominican, didn’t ask) and a cute South American brunette.

I chose the South American and had a good time with her. Even better, she was willing to meet me again outside the club, and gave me her cell number, although I haven’t had a chance to take advantage of this yet.

Overall, the Daytona clubs are not quite as sleazy as my favorite TPA, MIA, and JAX watering holes, but they get the job done when in a pinch!

Virgil1216
06-11-03, 04:42
Right on KGTrout.

I think I just found a girl who was a little drunk and a little stoned. That is the ticket for me. Also been reading books on hypnosis and mind control. I must say, most of what is in these books sounds like bullshit, but, some of it seems to work, I don't know. What the hell. I figure a stripper is worth try'in this shit out on. Nothing to lose, right?

Daytona really is a shithole. But it's a nice change of scenery from O-town and it's close. Keeps the game interesting...

Happy Hunting!

PWhipped
06-11-03, 07:56
Virgil. please e-mail me the name of you faviorite dive club in Daytona. PWhipped_1950 at hotmail dot com. PW

GentlemanPerv
06-11-03, 17:17
and if you don't mind, CC to me too. I post sometimes on the Orlando board if ya need to check my credentials.

GentlemanPervy1<nospam>@hotmail.com

Vagringo
06-23-03, 03:43
I did see a few of the strip clubs in the area and i think with a few days work you could get a nice lay. ONE WORD of caution there was a mention of a dive club I think i found it by accident so I thought it was the shark club this place was so trashy i thought i was at a ugly chic crack head convention i have been to clubs on the east coast this takes the cake .a new dance club area opened movies and two clubs mai-thai and adobe ???/ tourist spot

Sky Ryder
06-28-03, 03:19
How are things down on Ridgewood? I haven't been in town in a few weeks and there hasn't been much reporting going on, which means there isn't much to brag about or everyone is too busy to write. I think I'll believe the latter .:-)

Are things starting to pick up for the race week? I would really like to find an ASP that would qualify as a regular thing. There just isn't much to choose from that I a aware of in Daytona.

Jbot
06-30-03, 21:02
There are no massage parlors in Daytona Beach. The only ones -the ones you see advertisements for - are totally legit and there is no sex of any kind. Just a tease.

Rare to pick up a girl in the strip clubs, but It can be done. Most of the time they really just want to keep you interested to buy dances, so they will act interested in meeting you for a date etc... However, once in a while. But be discreet. Some may get pissed off and report you.

Haven't seen much on A1A, but the key to that is extraordinary patience, and then act fast because they are gone in five seconds.

Good luck.

Virgil1216
07-05-03, 03:35
Update:
Daytona still looks good.

Streets:
A1A is still the place for the best tail (in Daytona anyway). Late evening I saw about 12-14 girls walking. All were a 6 or better. One was a 9. I just had to stop. She was blonde, about 5' 6", great body, and pretty. She said she had been and SW in Daytona for about 3 years, but she looked quite fresh. Not a mark or scar on her. Total price was 80 and she wasn't rushed. Took her time and made sure she did the job right. Didn't get her number. Gave me the old "my cell phones been turned off" bit. She was mighty tasty. Hope to see her again.

Also saw pretty dark haired girl south of ISB on A1A near the 7/11 She was with some guy. She was very nice but he was quite nervous about her current profession. When she got in the car she seemed quite upset. We talk for a bit. She said she didn't do this much (as they all say) but I think she was telling the truth. I decided to buy her some dinner and let her talk a bit. Droped her off back at the 7/11. The guy she was with went ballistic at her. I think he is her boyfriend trying to pimp her out. She told me, she cared for the guy but was trying to get away from him. I felt bad for her but I try to stay out of these kinds of things. Guys, she is a really nice girl and quite afraid of all of this, so if you pick her up. Treat her well. She went by the name of Paula.

Ridgewood seemed pretty dead. A1A was so good I didn't cruise mainland side much. There was 1 junkie walking near Silver Beach. Quite heavy and staggering quite a bit.

Clubs:
There have been several posts in response to my info on clubs in Daytona. Please forgive me for sounding vague but I really want to preserve to fun as long as I can. I won't give any specifics, but those who are familiar with Daytona should be able to figure things out.

It stills seems, the dirtier the club, the better the action. Was able to get great service from a cute latino lady in the back room of a local strip club. It seems many girls have come back to work race week. You can get quite bit in some of the clubs but you have to find the right girl and you have to be patient. Also, this is about getting laid, not finding your dreamgirl. If you are looking for penthouse pets this is not for you. They make the VIP rooms dark for a reason. If you want drop-dead beauties, check out the posts for Brazil.
There are girls who will meet you after work. I have not taken this oportunity yet. I have been told, wait for the girl to mention it to you. If you ask, you will always be turned down.

Pool decks in the afternoon still seem to render the best looking girls. It is more work but can pay off.

Happy Hunting!

J Man
07-05-03, 11:32
Hey Guys,

Spent some time in beautiful Daytona not long ago. I hit that area as much as possible. Ridgewood will yield a good crop if you are patient and know where to look. Anything north of ISB is crackhead, don't waste your time. Picked up a beautiful blonde last trip thru went by the name "T" short for Tashondra? Anyway, the usual story not doing this long, just a few times etc., but guys she is great, a true GFE. She was great. FS was slow and easy. Great body. She walks late in the evening from the bellvue 7/11 south. She will fool ya because she is beautiful. I would say an 8 to 9. Give her a try. Will post more after my next trip down sometime this month.

As for the clubs on the mainland, never had any good luck with them.

J Man

PWhipped
07-07-03, 06:33
Thanks for the no info,Virgil, I will be in Daytona this week, If you come to Atlanta, We will not treat you like an outsider here, we will give you the locations you ask for, but to each his own, I will suceed and survive without your info, sorry you feel that way. PWhipped

Kilgore Trout
07-07-03, 07:25
Well damn, PW, if you had asked me, I would have been happy to backchannel you some info since you are an established contributing member. Of course, I ignore all newbies since they could be LE looking for places to bust.

dravis
07-09-03, 20:21
Hey folks.

Originally from Orlando, but living in NYC these days. I'm on vacation in Daytona and wanted to post some things.

Recently had a date with a girl just north of Beville. EXCELLENT. Great everything and wanted only $60 for the whole package. Now, normally I think if it sounds too good to be true, it is. But I honestly think she is a newbie to the game.

And after the fact, I think she may have been a little...how do you say...slow. Meaning I think she might have been a few fries short of the happy meal. But she takes her time and is the best GFE ever.

She seemed to forget which name to go by and gave me several. She also said she was a student from GA, but couldn't quite tell me what she studies, or where.

She is short, dirty blonde, a little tummy, but very nice.

Also, since I spent a lot of time in the area when I lived there, I would advise folks to spend time in the strip clubs. It takes a little longer but the yield is normally worth it. Especially on a slow night during a dead season.

The trick is to talk to them (with respect) and maybe get a dance or two and ask if there can be anything more.

Also, you guys might want to check out the swinger scene here. It can be hit or miss...but I've lucked out on more than one occasion. If the place requires a female, there are ways around it.

Talk to me if you can offer any tips or have any questions.

J Man
07-11-03, 11:07
Dravis,

Sounds like you got in touch with the same one I hook up with. She is great, and I knew it was her when you said she was a bit slow. It was by far the best dream I had had in Daytona in quite a long time. Just got to be patient and look for her. Will be down that way again soon and heard a rumor of a nice 19 yo goes by Mercedes. Will let everyone know if that dream comes true.

Keep on mongerin.....J Man

Sky Ryder
07-12-03, 10:11
The last couple of nights have been a strange dicotomy. It seems that LE have been all over the "wood", but there have been a number of nice ladies needing a "ride". Those south of 92 seem much better put together, but more "skittish" as well. A little north of B'ville there was one cute slender WSW in a black dress and heels, the works, but everytime I saw her by the time I got turned around she "disappeared". I did meet a cute gal that was using her van instead of a hotel room. Nice time at the going rate. She said this was a once a month type of thing, but worth the time. I have never had much success on the beachside, maybe the wrong areas. I was also wondering if anyone has much good experience during the daylight hours?

Virgil1216
07-12-03, 22:14
Nothing Personal PW,

LE has been cracking down on the clubs real hard as of late. The local govt. thinks this kind of action will keep them in office. I just want to preserve the fun for all to enjoy.

More Updates!

SWs:
I know the girl your talking about Dravis. She dances in some of the clubs. I have had her dance for me. She was nice but seemed a little strange. I have seen her on the streets ocationally, never stopped to pick her up. Thanks for the info. Might try her sometime. Found another girl, went by the name Julie. Picked her up about 3pm on A1A just north of Seabreeze. She was about a 7 overall, but had a killer rack. Lots of fun wanted 60 for the whole package. I didn't have much time so paid 40 for a bbbj. Great finish!. She has long brown hair and is about 5'6". She was wearing shorts and bikini top.

Clubs:
Didn't have much time for the clubs. went in to one but it was too crowded. race week and all. Will try later.

Happy Hunting!

PWhipped
07-13-03, 00:47
Thanks again Virgil for nothing, I have left Florida and now back in Ga. You could have found my e-mailaddy, but you chose not to, if you wanted to protect your private info from the LE, you could have e-mailed me. Yes I do take it personal, I help many on the WSG in all areas I travel, SC, TN, GA and Fl. and help in any way I can, When it needs to be protected, I do the personal E-mail way, The reason I am responding is that I hope everyone will notice and not take your attitude as the proper way to pass on info to thier mongering friends. I try to be polite and not flame anyone on the bde, but I really am having a hard time resisting the urge to tell you to go fuck yourself, but I won't as I feel that I will just close for now and hope no one else follows your lead on posting. PWhipped

Virgil1216
07-13-03, 01:13
I believe the previous posts speak for themselves. PW, I am saddened by the personal attacks, especialy comming from someone who has posted as much as you. Despite such an inapropriate comment and personal attack against myself, I hope you find what you are looking for. Most here will tell you, I don't "backchannel" anyone. It's not personal. If you examine some of the history of LE in Florida, you will find how many have been forced to give up e-mails to the agencies in return for favored treatment. The best way to not have your e-mails compromised, is not to send any. Self preservation is the name of the game here. Especialy when the local governament has so much power. That should be important to all who post here. Again PW, I sorry if I have made you angry. It's just the way things have to be.

PWhipped
07-13-03, 08:27
Yeah, right! LOL PW

GentlemanPerv
07-13-03, 15:49
While I don't share the PASSION of PW, I do share his sentiment.

To not want to give specific info on this board...I can buy that.

To not want to "backchannel" the info to every schmo that emails you...I can buy that too.

However...if the info can't be at least shared among the senior posters on this board..folks who have proven themselves time and time again.....??? I mean, that's your right, obviously, but then why post info at all? I just dont get it.

PW, you ever get as far south as Orlando? I got some info this week that I'll share with ya.

PWhipped
07-13-03, 19:45
Thanks Gent, there is no doubt in my mind that if I needed help from you that I would recieve it. My normal travel is no further south than Daytona and Gainsville, but If I do, I will ask, and you can give me instructions via e-mail and forget to tell me the room number so I will go to the wrong one<GRIN GRIN GRIN> Couldn't resist, thanks my friend. Come on back up and we will try not to screw you up this time. PWhipped. the bad guy, who never gives info and does not deserve an e-mail on info. PW (Har dehar har)

Virgil1216
07-13-03, 20:25
I understand your position GentPerv. I try to post as much info as i have as often as I can. I have included many details when possible. I have great respect for "Senior Members" such as PW. I have read and enjoy many of his posts. They have certainly been informative and useful. I understand why PW may be pissed off at me. He has provided a great service to mongers across the country who read this board. PW is truly a mongers monger. I certainly am not trying to upset anyone nor do I wish to cause and ill-will. It is (in my opinion) currently a difficult time for our hobby and those who support it, especialy in this location.

If you look back through my posts you will see that ALL of them provide information. I do not make request for information, as many "newbies" do on this board. I beleive the information I have (as limited as it is) may help. I just choose to use the board (as its purpose is so designed) to provide this information. That's it. I'm sorry if some don't like it. Again it has nothing to do with who you are. I do not, however, think the personal attack is justified.

BTW:
If anyone has read any News Headlines from Daytona, you will find that Local Police have raided several clubs in the past 2 weeks. There have been more than 10 arrests. Police quoted (in one article) Information provide by "the Internet as one of several sources." That is why I choose descretion in the information I post about the clubs. Everyone here also shopulf remember the fallout from "Operation Flea Collar" Even though many of cases seem to be falling apart, there has been some damage to many individuals.

I have heard from several sources that VCSO is stepping up patrols and will be conducting some John stings over the next month. Be careful out there.

I will continue to post info as I have done in the past. Take it or leave it.

Happy Hunting!

dravis
07-13-03, 21:52
Hey guys.

Seems like our slow girl gets around. I guess she wasn't in college afterall....I am SO shocked! hehe

Except for one time, A1A is an interesting place for me. I am still kind of an amature at the game, but anytime I've checked beach side, I have a difficult time distinguishing between the young vacationers and the SWs.

Well, I guess I can tell between some of them, but those aren't the ones I'd go for.

BUT the one time I succeeded there, I did it in a big way with a 10, and with an amazing GFE. It was actually my first time, so I guess that's why I keep this up...trying to recapture it.

A couple things...

First, what advice about operating in the rain? Give it up or look in different places.

Also how successful are you guys in going by the little crap hotels? Sometimes I see girls sitting out by a room...but I didn't know what the sitch was.

Finally, I will put it out there (call me sleaze if you choose) that I am looking for some younger strange. Not young young, but younger. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

And as a final tip for the evening...I'd advise that you guys spend a little extra time in Ormond in the areas where you'd least expect activity. I suppose it's for a high-paying clientele...but there are rewards for the patient.

PWhipped
07-13-03, 22:28
My last quip on the subject, all I expected from a fellow monger, was a e-mail with a name, It was not too much to ask, I have done the same for others, AND, it seems that Virgil not helping did not save the club from being busted, although his private stash may have not been hit. More power to him, or shall I say you. I stand by my past messages and I did take it personal as all I wanted was some help, not blabbing over the board. End of subject for me, enough, I suceeded and will suceed in the future. Wet dreams to all, wake me up if I miss something. Willl be in Grnv SC next week. PWhipped

PTCruzer
07-13-03, 23:30
Guys me at PW travel a lot of the same areas i post for g ville and tally and dam is tally Ho slow right now> Give PW some respect he travels and he shares the info keep up the good work pw BUT on to my posting in daytona gonna be takeing a few days this week and hitting the beach.... throw me a bone on the side street action. or a hot area dont have to be on the money just the best areas and times I can pick out a lady of the side walk easy e_nuff.. and i know M Browns is a good club but is there another hot titty bar i need to check out..... feel free to check my post at g vill and tally >>by the way PW got any ation in valdosta i cruzed the area but have not lucked in to it yet if so leave me a note in the tally area .. keep it safe out there guys cause I Brake for Hookers........lmao PT out and Cruzen Daytona here i cum........

dravis
07-18-03, 20:55
Where did all you guys go? Is this still over the tiff between a few of you? Can't we all just get along and just appreciate our shared hobby??

Well, when everyone starts talking again, I have a few tips and what not.

GentlemanPerv
07-19-03, 07:54
I could use some tips. I was in Daytona overnight and found NUTTIN. LMAO

PWhipped
07-19-03, 23:13
Dravis, I'm confused, if you have info, why don't you post??? DUH!!! Pwhipped

PWhipped
07-19-03, 23:16
OOppps, sorry Dravis, you are not from here are you, so I guess you have on info except NY and for that piese of shit Rodney Barff. PW

dravis
07-20-03, 15:24
Now Now PWhipped, don't be a dick.

There is a young looking SW with a blue backpack that hangs between Mason and Pink Pony. She's skittish but worth the effort. She still looks fresh.

Beachside is butsling in the early evenings. I suggest some side streets just north of where Speedway dead ends into the beach.

Finally, on Friday I got some nice action from a student from Ohio. I saw her student ID and everything. She was in club clothes and hanging out by a convenience store around lollipops. She says she just broke up with a boyfriend while on vacation and just needs to get enough to fly home without his help. That's her story. All I know is she is a tasty morsel.

NOW, who can help me with my questions and requests from my last post?

Also, I am willing to travel for worthwhile opportunities, so if you folks can suggest the best guaranteed hotspots for me, I'd be grateful.

Vagringo
07-21-03, 05:34
hey guys back in daytona a few days any advice been to the obivous spots still i like a challenge any thing useful vagringo@att.net

Vagringo
07-27-03, 03:38
I will awnser my own question daytona has potetional for a good lay but you must look I will respect the local guys and not list all the goodies. i post on the dc and va site and we are very descriptive but this forum for daytona is real vague i was there for 4 days i did get with a girl from a local strip club but i am well seasoned at this. yes to awnser my question ther are the basic pick up sites since you guysare parnoid about le here i will give props daytona has some pretty ladies

Sky Ryder
08-12-03, 18:54
Well maybe it is just me, but it seems that the street action has gotten pretty sparse lately. I looked on the Ridge from Seabreeze south past 92 almost to So. Daytona....and only saw one lady....I couldn't drink that much....
Went over to beachside and A1A wasn't much better, finally ran into a WSW about 40 ish, said her name was Lee and was very pleasant to talk to, we rode around for a while to get comfortable.
She didn't want to get out of the car and I didn't want to get a room, but I was very impressed with her lingustic skills. I took her back over to the water park area and the dream was over.
On the nightmare side of the house, I visited 'Pop's and was instantly targeted by a lady in tall boots.....I suspect that she gave a great private dance...but was WAY too pushy for my taste. I wasn't in a very good mood after that, so left without trying a dance from anyone. The usual ladies working at "giddyup", but the overbearing bartender REALLY gets on my nerves......
I know there is a new club opening in a couple of weeks on 92 near the beach..it will be interesting to see who they get to dance and if it has a fun atmosphere....
I am sure that there is more to the "world's most famous beach", so any helpful hints would be appreciated........

Mr. Mac
08-17-03, 11:06
Hello all,

This is my first time posting to the board and have been here for a little while but haven't had the resources to get out there like I used to. I used to know a good number of the spots in the MD/DC/VA area but as with most things they have slightly dried up. From there I went to the traditional AMP (and really didn't hit the majority in the Metro area) but I made a couple of them my home. My tastes weren't too expensive so the cheap SW was more than enough for me.

More history later guys. My real question is I will be in Daytona Beach Labor Day weekend and following week. Any suggestions for any action, whether it be SW, adult theater, gloryhole (with female participation). Any info would be helpful and appreciated. I plan to post a LOT before I leave the country (heading to Bosnia and soon would like any information on THAT area as well).

All I need is the info as to where things are. I like to form my own opinion as to whether its good or not but of course, if things are just not safe, then pass that little tidbit along.

Thanks guys in advance with whatever you have to offer.

Mighty Max
08-19-03, 11:16
What are some of the higher end Titty bars in Daytona? I will be going to Daytona (Maybe Orlando) this weekend with a female and didn't want to go to a 'hole in the wall', at least to start out with.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Jax Monger
08-20-03, 05:24
Mighty Max, If memory serves me right, the classiest titty bar in Daytona is Molly Brown II (MBII). All of the other clubs that I have been to in the Daytona area are mostly dives and hole in the walls.

Jbot
08-20-03, 20:25
As for High end strip clubs, Molly Brown's on Seabreeze, (2 blocks of A1A) is high end, but I find boring. The girls are hot, but do not date and are always hustling for dances etc... There another place called Lollipop nearby (sometimes it is not open) that is similar. Low end is more fun. Try Shark's on Int Blvd, but it is sleazy. Further, do not give them a credit card as they will rip you off. There is a chance to get a date from some of the girls, but a lot will just nod etc... to keep you buying dances or drinks. Be careful and discreet.

A1A (south of Intl Blvd and north of Silver Lake has a few SW at times no one can predict, and more than enough skanks that you have to keep passing by to make a catch. It takes a long time, and like fishing, sometimes the fish aint around. Glad to see reports of Sw near Seabreeze etc... and other areas. (I have never seen much on Ridgewood except skanks, but I always give it a check when in town. Its true that north of Intl Blvd is lots of crackheads and drugs. Will check as to what was posted below).

Disregard all advertisements for massage parlors. They are all legit and a legal rip off.

Beach club on the beach (main street) is really just a large empty bar with mostly disgruntled dancers. Is it still open? However, in the past, and very rarely, you can convince one for a date. Be discreet. If management finds out they will warn you. Sharks doesn't care as long as you buy drinks etc...

Last time I was in Daytona for a week all I met was one or two SW, but passed by a lot of others. On the morning of the day I was leaving I took a last drive and passed by one thin young brunette on that side road off A1A and so I stopped the car. She hopped right in. She was clearly drunk and asked me for a drink. I told her it was 10:00 am and had nothing. I drove her immediately to the room and we had fun. Just before we started however I realized she was not even a SW. I just assumed she was. I eventually drove her to her mother's home nearby and took her number and said I would call her. I didn't give her a dime. Man, I was so sure she was a SW that I was so aggressive.

Good luck.

Mighty Max
08-20-03, 22:21
Jbot and Jax Monger (and anyone else that reports),

Thanks for the reports on the strip clubs. I hope to take my female friend to at least one of them. It has been years since I have been to the clubs in Daytona or Orlando.

I am not looking to hook up with any of the dancers, well not on this trip. I am going to have my female friend experience a strip club. I always love the way the strippers respond to female patrons. They seem to really enjoy putting on a show for them.

Last time I was at a club it was in Jacksonville (the Gold Club off of Atlantic Blvd). There were several women there with guys and they were getting alot of the attention from dancers. One girl was up by the stage tipping the dancer and the dancer was really responding to the girls tipping, so much so that I started giving the girl money to give to the dancer.

Thanks again,

MM

Jax Monger
09-03-03, 16:37
I went and did some lunch time mongering. I tried the same old places on ridgewood and got the same old results. Nothing but disgusting crack heads. I saw 2 WSW, both equally nasty. I finally settled on the latin chick. The other must have been 50 with no teeth ( not my cup of tea ). The latin chick was about a 3 or a 4, being very generous and pressed for time. She went by Venus and charged $10 for BJ. I went back to her place and saw 3 other WSW ( they were all a 6 or 7, where were they when I was looking ). Nice BJ for $10. had to shell another 10 for a "house Fee". Next time I will leave more time to have more options.

Sky Ryder
09-23-03, 22:47
Well it has been a while, but was able to check out the scene at the beach. Was searching both Friday and Saturday with limited success. I drove around Ridgewood and A1A both nights and only saw a couple of WSW's and one BSW on the 'wood just south of the Seabreeze bridge.
Picked up one gal, as it turns out she was a bit wacky, and as luck would have saw a real cutie as I turned off Ridgewood with her in the car. Had to put out the wacko because she started freaking out that I was LE.....maybe the short hair coupled with her habit freaked her out. Never did see the cutie again.....bummer
I only saw one gal the whole time on A1A and she was in a car within a couple of seconds, before I could get to her.
There is a new dance club on 92 on the beach side I think the name is Club Tempo. It is clean inside and they have some interesting ideas about ways to spend some time with the ladies....only had four dancers on Saturday, but a 30 yr.old blonde was a lot fun....up to a point....
Not much different at Pony and I am still tired of all the attitude at 'Pops....
It would be nice to be able to find something new that works

Jax Monger
10-06-03, 05:00
I was out early saturday night looking around the usual spots and noticed quite a few SW to be found, quite a few for this area anyway. I am guessing because of all of the recent stings all of the girls are out on the side streets off the main strip. the SW that I finally choose was about a 7 or 8 ( SW Scale ) . For $20 I got a very good BBBJTC. I would have gotten more I just didn't have more cash on me at the time.

Sky Ryder
10-17-03, 14:56
Well with Biketoberfest in town there should be some serious action in "the world's most famous beach".
It will be interesting to "hear" what goes on this weekend and if anybody has any information on those that might still be in town after the event, please feel free to pass it on. I am sure that the clubs will be a little more reluctant for a couple of weeks until the money they made runs out.......
I really wish I could find something of a steady nature, that is reasonably priced....the whole SW thing is really hit or miss. Both in terms of quality and quantity.
I did get a hit on A1A about a week ago, 1 jack for very brief language lesson.
Of course then again maybe it was all a short dream in a brief nap....
The search continues..

Jbot
11-14-03, 20:25
Anthing new in terms of sw? Where is Club Tempo exactly? I will be in town shortly.

Regards all.

Jbot
11-21-03, 20:28
Thanks pw. Traveling north to south. One track is A1A between main st. (sometimes, check the benches and parking lots also) and Silver Beach Road). Skip that big park on the left near the Denny's (although once in a blue moon). Further, the parallel road to A1A after traveling south and passing International Boulevard, and the side streets between.

Go over the bridge at Silver Beach and you will reach the other track. The other track is Ridgewood (mainland - Route 1) between Bellvue (to your left) and to your right (I forget the name but it is the largest intersection after International Boulevard ( a right turn leads to the last bridge to the beach). Sometimes they are a little further than the boundaries, but mostly not. Police are routine, but drive normally and keep going and they will get bored of you. Check the other track and then come back and they will be gone. Lots of really bad looking ones, but once in a while a find. It does require patience. These days, most places do.

Strip clubs are largely legitimate, but once in a while you meet a girl... Mostly, its a scam. Please note that the "massage parlors" are nothing but a legal scam. Do not waste your time or money!

Please feel free anyone to add to this post. Regards all.

Paul D Pounder
01-08-04, 22:49
I am happy to report my triumphant return from Daytona over the New Year. I had to beat off a few scalawags along MLK but there were a few nice ones on MLK. I missed out on a leggy and cute blond walking along Seagrave because I was too cautious and I never saw her again. Most of these girls along MLK and the Ridgewood are seen once and never again. So I think most of them are just regular neighborhood gals. I got to hook up with a very attractive black chick hanging outside of a rooming house building b/t Ridgewood and Beach. She was fine, clean, slim, and I licked her before I sticked her wearing a condom of course. I would go to Daytona again just for that one. She was really a true non-hooker. This was GFE! There were skanks along the A1A that I was not interested in. Overall Daytona was nice.

J Man
01-09-04, 16:04
Well guys was in Daytona this past week and as usual had a great time. The walking ladies were out and about. Some were not worth the trouble and some quite nice. Be careful of a skinny gal named Julie, she is a cash and dash gal. I did find "Donna" a very nice very polite lady that had the body of a 20 yo. I cruised both sides of the river and seem to have better luck on Ridgewood (US 1) than I do on A1A. LE was out and about as usual but no big deal. On US 1 you find the better quality south of ISB. North of there crackheads.

Lets get this Daytona board going again. There is to much action not to have a regular thing going.

JM

Daytona Dave
01-15-04, 07:26
Hay does anybody have any information on Chantilly Lace, Beachside or Softails on 92 near Deland.

Thanks,

Daytona Dave

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Headhunter2000
01-20-04, 22:43
Don't know if this has been mentioned before or not, but there are SW's in Holly Hill too. Starting at the Pink Pony and heading north along Ridgewood (US 1) I counted 4 WSW's between Mason and LPGA Blvd. A couple of these were being "escorted" by black gentlemen and a couple were alone. None of them were anything to write home about, but a little better looking than their Daytona cousins. I tried to pick up a bleach-blonde with dark roots and glasses, about 30-years-old, a 5 in appearance. But she was convinced that I am a cop and would have nothing to do with me. Oh well, no great loss. I went back and blew my money at the PP (still the best place to go if you like your entertainment on the seedy side). Mostly fat hogs working there now, but a couple cute ones as well.

HH

J Man
01-21-04, 16:52
HH
where you been man? Daytona is one of my favorite spots to monger. You are right about the Pony, if you like it a little sloppy go there. And yes, lately they seem to be importing the Bertha Butts of the world. But in Daytona even a novice can get laid.

Take care,

JM

J Man
01-30-04, 10:20
Come on guys, I know there is mongering going on in Daytona. It is one of the best places for it. Lets get the Daytona board going again.

Jbot
02-15-04, 20:04
I had the chance to get back to Daytona Beach. This is the updated report.

I noticed the boundaries have been extended. There is now limited SW action on A1A that extends past Silver beach road. In particular, when traveling south, make a right at the next street and then another right at the connecting street(s). I saw some there, although not really my types. Check benches for those “waiting for the bus”. There are also a few a bit north of A1A, as far as Main Street, and sometimes further. As always, there is some on Grandview, parallel at times to A1A. Not worth trying between 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. since there are few and you may also be fooled by young mothers waiting for the school bus. Be sure to check the parking lot at the Wendy’s.

The boundaries also seem extended south past Bellevue on Ridgewood. Somewhere near a 7/11 on the left southbound. There is a shady street where I saw a few. The parallel street is Palmetto. Plenty of drug dealers there so be careful. A couple of crackheads on Segrave etc.. and then further north. Not my types.

I searched around, but the best I could see was one tall thin girl, dark red hair, pretty good looking, at International Boulevard. Initially I could not tell if she was a provider since she traveled with a boyfriend (this also describes “Jennifer” to those in the know), but this was a different girl. I saw that she really tried to rush but if you make it clear you may be a around for a while she may change her mind. I believe I also saw “Donna”, judging by the post, but I usually forget their names. Plenty of crackheads and assorted women that you slow, get a look at, then quickly realize “you thought she was someone else”.

I visited Club Topic on I92/Internation Boulevard beachside. Some good looking women, but I do not believe there is anything really happening. A bartender told me otherwise, but I have reason to doubt him. Further, I think I saw a guy get tossed from there for being less than discreet. I am not sure however and you should give it a try and please post. The Pink Pony on Ridgewood/US1 definitely has some action, but I suspect it is very expensive. Once you give your ID, pay the cover, sit at the bar and order a mixed drink or beer. Should not be too long to see things once you do. I knew it was a good sign when I saw a girl who used to be a “once in a blue moon” near Main. She did get fired a week later for missing shifts. There is nothing happening at the Beach Beauty except teasing. Nice empty bar however to kick back and relax. Sharks on I92 beachside is getting to be too crowded with a noticeable decline in any real action. Bigguns south A1A is a dump. I was only there in the day, but it had two girls working. I did not seem to have any real action there also. If I am wrong, please post. I did not get to the club on Grandview that is one block north of the Oyster Pub (on Seabreeze and Grandview). I forget the name.

Overall it was decent, but it has been much better.

Jbot
03-25-04, 20:26
Nothing to say since my last report. Where are all the posts since then? Here is a web cam from Germany showing general skyline of beach from afar. On A1A the search starts from the large hotel to the left to the large bridge on the right and slightly beyond. You cannot see this cam at night, and it sometimes doesn't show at all. The cam is mainland not beachside.

Happy hunting.

http://www.florida-verzeichnis.de/cgi-bin/links/jump.cgi?ID=2180

Girth09
03-25-04, 20:50
Jbot,

I'd forgotton about Bigguns, haven't been there in years, and even then it was a dump.

Daytona Dave
04-14-04, 10:48
Hi There,

I was out driving last night on A1A came upon a nice blonde about 25 about a 6. She was across from the water park. Got a great bj for $20.00. Oh well guess thats all I have to post for now.

Later,

Daytona Dave

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a spaces periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Florida Monger
04-20-04, 17:56
Mongers,

I haven't been to Daytona recently but it's not looking good.

Both Pink Pony and Lollipops have closed! Any word on them? Where did those (hard) working girls go?

I traveled US1 (Ridgewood) and found some really skanky poontang. Nothing that I wanted, anyway.

Florida Monger
05-02-04, 16:00
I revisted Daytona yesterday and now realize that PP and Lollypops were only closed to avoid the BCR (Black College Reunion) weekend.

PP was in typical form with several ordinary looking dancer-providers and one hot-kitty vying for attention. Things were quiet and few patrons were in the house so I had pick of the mixed litter and found a nice blond-haired pussy(cat). We strolled to the VIP, paid the $10 'collar fee' and she purred while I held her close - close enough to get fleas if she had any, two songs and $1 were spent - and so was I. "Her bag didn't match her shoes" as they say.

Jax Monger
05-03-04, 05:26
I was driving through Daytona yesterday and I must say that I was impressed with the selection. Its been a while since I have seen so many SW out and about. I saw about 5 or 6 on Ridgewood north of ISB. Its nice to be able to choose and not just settle.

Slapshot
05-03-04, 12:10
Lollipops closed? I was looking forward to going there again next week when in town, place rocks!

What's the deal?

Real Romeo
05-04-04, 22:07
Hi all,

I just registered so I'm sorry this report is so late but...

I can tell everyone who looks here why this board has been so dead. Because everyones so busy with all the girls in Daytona, they don't have time to post messages. I was there for a month in November. Granted not all were models but I found about 10 different decent girls. I found most of them right in the side streets opposite the Mayan. All looked like regular neighborhood girls. All were with a guy or would hang out on the bus stops benches etc. You have to really keep the Hoedar going. Quite a few of the girls had their own rooms and were out from 7am until noon or so.

I also found about 5 different girls on Ridgewood south of Intl. Spdway by the 7-11 and some were even further south towards the next bride over to the beach side. 2 were on bikes also. And I'm picky. These girls were all decent.

Going up Ridgewood north of Intl. Spdway into holly hill there's some girls also, but they are skanky as reported by other members.

The few nights I couldn't find anything I hit the area clubs. Hooked up pretty easy at Hammerheadz. (I think that's the name)

Real Romeo
05-08-04, 01:16
See? They're too busy to even respond to my post. Don't let the dead board in Daytona fool you.

Rise Above
05-10-04, 19:11
Why doesn’t anyone post in the Daytona forum? Because there is no action to be had. Normally I can be found monger around Orlando, however after reading some post in Daytona I thought why not give it a try. Maybe I did not hit the right spots at the right time, but I could not find a single attractive SW. Here are the areas I monger in, International speedway from the 1-4 exit all the way down to Ridgewood. I heard SW’ers could be found on this road; however I did not see ANY. When I reached Ridgewood I took a right onto the road. Drove about 10-15 mins and did not find a single SW, there might be SW in this area because It did look pretty run down with lots of cheap motels around. Looks like SW haven but no SW to b found. I decided to make a u-turn and go 10-15 mins the other way, just to make sure I went both directions on Ridgewood. Couldn’t find any action that way either so I decided to hit A1A, looks like there is prom going on. There were lots of hotties out but most of them were in HS. There were no obvious SW to be found, I went 15 mins down A1A both directions and still found no action, I even tried the small road parallel A1A, I believe it was Grandview. Did not find action there either! Where is the action in Daytona? Did I miss the spots? I was monger between 11pm and 1am.

Real Romeo
05-12-04, 00:47
Whats up,

The ones I found were out later than 1am, closer to sunrise and until noon. The bulk of them were on A1A north of Intl Spdwy, but there were several south on A1a also.

Copasetic
05-16-04, 09:14
Prostitution sting nets 10 arrests

Last update: 13 May 2004

Daytona Beach Police Community Policing Unit conducted a prostitution operation May 4 that resulted in the arrest of 10 persons on prostitution or related charges.

Acting on information given to police at community policing meetings plainclothes officers targeted Atlantic Avenue as well as Beach Street and Ridgewood Avenue.

Arrests were made after police were offered sexual favors in exchange for money.

Arrested for prostitution were [Name deleted by admin.]

[Name deleted by admin.], was charged with prostitution and violation of probation for possession of a controlled substance.

[Name deleted by admin.], was charged with prostitution and possession of cocaine.

During the operation, [Name deleted by admin.], was charged with assignation (prostitution) for setting up the meeting for prostitution with Puckett and [Name deleted by admin.], who was charged with solicitation to commit a lewd act.

All arrested were booked into Volusia County Branch Jail.

Member #3975
06-10-04, 18:00
Has anyone had any good experiences with the escort services in the phone book?

pop till you drop,
hojo

Big Drive
06-11-04, 16:19
Fella's,

I can't speak of the street, but the clubs I can inform you of. You can find just about what ever you need in the PP...the colored horse! So i have been told. Although the price may be a bit more expensive, the quality of the provider, for sure is way higher than what you will find along ridgewood and a1a.

Best of luck.

GentlemanPerv
06-11-04, 21:51
I thought the PP was closed.

Confused is I.

Florida Monger
06-12-04, 11:18
Hello,

I mis-stated earlier that the PP was closed. It was only closed for one week during Black College Reunion. Evidently that's a week filled with chaos for the locals (but Bide Week is NOT?!?)

PP is alive and well. Yes, you get get what you want there but the quality is hit-and-miss. Consistency and quality are mutually-exclusive tendencies when it comes to our 'hobby'.

I have digits of a petite, young, white, attractive no-piercings-nor tattoos lady in Orlando ($60-100 and worth it) to trae for same or similar in Daytona area. Interested?

Florida Monger.

Member #3975
06-14-04, 19:15
The Pink Pony is back in business, and so is Lollipops.

pop till you drop,
hojo

Art Vandelay
06-15-04, 11:11
Hey Fellow Mongers!

I make my way down to Daytona from Jax every so often and used to love Lollipops. Can more fun be had than just a great touch dance? I've had some great dances but never thought any more would be available.

Why was it shut down?

Later > Art

Phoenix92
06-16-04, 15:18
Anybody know a sw named Mona?

Or her friend Debbie?

Trying to make contact.

Sky Ryder
06-16-04, 17:55
ARt,

I would be surprised if you get much more than dance at Lollipops. It has happened on occasion, but usually after a few meetings and only with a couple of ladies and I am not sure if they are still working there. The chances at Pink Pony are much better. There is one girl that I know for sure is willing.....but she is a rather large lady, she does speak quality French with an incentive, but other than that most of the gals will only fondle at best. I did have one that enjoyed the whole semi-public, we have to be careful thing, but she returned to Myrtle Beach.
The Pony and Lollipops close for a week or so in April, because the owners go on vacation and sometimes take the gals/employees along on a cruise or something. It is a good time because they have been really busy during race week, bike week, and the first part of Spring Break.
I have never had any luck at any of the other clubs, so I someone finds a good thing...share a little.
Sky

Mark User
06-29-04, 23:30
I've read the reviews and the locations are as you all describe them, so thank you from a NC visitor. being somewhat leery of the street scene with all teh Le around with race week coming up, I would like to find a 2nd tier escort, in the 100-150/hour range, not the 250-400 range I see on-line. Any leads?

Thanks in advance for all your good work!

mark

Mark User
07-01-04, 19:39
Insomnia does strange things. In my case, at 2 am, I decided "just for kicks" to drive once up and down Ridgewood to see what was happening, if anything, before the race fans pour into town for the Pepsi 400.

I saw a few probables, and several definites. South of ISB, Uncle LEO was harrassing a young Puertoriceno who had the misfortune of walking up to a "known provider" and asking for a date just as the officer was turning the corner. The two WSW's who were there were walking away, and I drove the north end of Ridgewood, and didn't see much.

On the second pass, the WSW's from before were now alone, on the corner near the 7-11 several blocks south of ISB, and I slowed. The thinner, cuter (from a distance) one hopped right in, reached in my shorts and proved she was not a cop. The bod was killer, thin and tight but not bony and skinny. But she has lost most of her teeth to neglect or the pipe. nonetheless, back at her room we had a pleasant time for a pair of Jacksons.

Might even venture out again tonight, but not so late, as I should have no trouble sleeping tonight.

Mark

Real Romeo
07-05-04, 19:37
Hey, does anyone know a girl named Tori that lives around A1A. Long, straight, dirty blonde or light brown hair? If you know her or have seen her please PM me.

Thanks

Real Romeo
07-11-04, 19:34
Does anyone have any info for the Daytona area? I'll be visiting next week. If you're not comfortable posting, please PM me with any helpful details thanks

Dr Wa
07-13-04, 09:00
Was in Gainesville on business, remembered a fabulous time I had at the Pink Pony strip club a year or so back so made the two hour trek to the Beach last weekend only to find the Pony closed.

Drove around, got some dinner, checked again and luckily, it was open. Must have later hours on Sunday. Anyway, place was pretty dead. About 6 girls, two who were goregous, two who were cute and two that were below average. Sat around for a copule hours, picked out a girl and went for a VIP dance.

Now you have to pay 10 bucks to get into the VIP area -- technically it's another club called "One Eyed Jakes." But once you get back there, wow. Full contact all nude lap dance. And when I say full contact, I mean full contact. I'm a pretty shy guy and I was blown away. For an extra 60 bucks, I had a dream that my dancer pulled little billy out and played with him until he finished. All the while sucking my nipples and rubbing all up against me.

Bottom line: I've been to a lot of strip clubs in a lot of cities, but I gotta say this one has to be one of the best. I hear Lollipops by the beach has a similar setup, but never been there. BTW, club is on Ridgewood, between the two big bridges that cross over into Daytona Beach.

Tony Sop II
07-13-04, 15:05
I have had great experiences at the Pink Pony! I had one hot african american dancer that went as far as to pull out oil from her purse. great times there. Lollipops seems to be a straight up club. there was a new one that opened on the beachside about a year ago, any have any luck there? What about any amp action?

Real Romeo
07-14-04, 21:27
Dr Wa,

I heard similar good stories from my friends that live near there. I think The Pink Pony is going to be my back-up plan. I was down there in October of last year and I found a bunch of very decent sw's. I was looking for any info on any good girls that anyones sampled down there in the last few weeks. Three days before I get there! Anyone with info please let me know.

Thanks

Real Romeo
07-20-04, 05:26
I guess I'll answer my own request. Found a 19yo wsw on Ridgewood by 7-11. Saw her on a side street by accident, wearing nice khaki short shorts. Everything was fine until she got in the car. Her arms started flapping like she was waving in an airplane. She was cute enough though so I made an exception.You Know how stutterers dont stutter when they sing? Well, once she started going down all the movement stopped and she gave a very nice slow bbbjtcimws! that'll teach me.

Daytona Dave
07-23-04, 07:27
Hay Mongers,

I have good new. I got at tip from friend of mine about a good provider. So I gave her a call. She lives in a motel on South Ridgewood dont work streets, Great bj for 30 and only 50 for full service Her name is Marcy would rate about a 7 cute little blonde. I have digits if interested pm me. Thats about all I have to report for now. Shes well worth your time, Great job. Please share some dreams like her if you can.

Thanks,

Daytona Dave

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space after commas and after periods. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after commas and one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Dark Night
08-04-04, 00:17
Hello all,

Time for me to start some contributing. Unfortunatly my first report is not a great one. Took one for the team I did. Beachside up towards Ormand on A1A. Cute young looking redhead. Has braces even and looks pretty good about 7-8 at first impression. Goes by the name Danielle. 20 as the wind blows and a full reckoning for 40. Pushy about tips. She had a room which was nice. When she got naked man she dropped to a 5-6 fast. BJ had potential but she stopped way to fast and went on to the main event. One word, Horrible, absolutley horrible. No emotion at al just a dead fish. SO loose I was begining to think I wouldnt be able to even finish. So if you see her guys go ahead and pick her up but dont go for more than a BJ. I know if I see her again I will probably try just that but dont waste time on anything else.

Member #2970
08-13-04, 12:38
Hello,

I know this report is coming in late, but I am from Chicago and visited Daytona Beach from 8-5 through 8-9. I did see action on Ridgewood several times south of Rt 92. Unfortunately I was with my girlfriend and could not sample. If not for the WSG I would not even know where to look (being from out if town).

Saturday night about midnight there were several sw's on Ridgewood. It looked like there was a bad motorcycle crash, which must have drawn them out of their cheap rooms.

Also Friday night about midnight there was a skanky looking wsw walking down Atlantic by the hotels south of Rt 92. She looked a little drunk.

Maybe I'll go down without my girl just for kicks one weekend.

Scuba123
08-16-04, 09:26
Was recently just north of 92 on 1. You all know that area. Well found a nice one named Julia. She reminds of a young girl. Small tits ... big nipples.... lots of fun. Everything for 20. Usually asks for a tip. She's worth the tip.

Goslo
08-19-04, 09:23
I cruised A1A yesterday 8pm-9pm. Stopped at the 7-11 and this nice-looking short-haired brunette came to my window and asked for $.50 to make a phone call. I gave her two quarters and drove away. I later saw her walking several times. She DID NOT look like a SW. She was about the only girl walking alone in the area. I should have asked if she wanted a ride.

J Man
08-19-04, 16:05
Mongers,

I tried Daytona Daves gal. She did have great oral skills and was very pleasant to be around. Good attitude and not in a hurry. Prompt service. She has quite a talent. Dave I will PM you with a few details.

The same night I found Lisa near the Sunshine. She was great. Had a great body, long blonde hair. She looks a lot like Tashondra that used to walk the area. Yes, she is white, nice skinny ass and tight for FS. No exact digits but she did tell me where she was staying. All in all a good trip.

JM

VerySlowly
08-24-04, 11:41
Goslo,

You blew it dude , I didn't think she was a sw either but i waved she smiled I pulled over she jumped in and one of the top 3 bbbjcim I've ever had. read my previous post about her and if you see her again get all over it! ( She has a nice ass,small tits with big nips)

Scuba123
08-30-04, 08:57
hey guys, I need help. Where is Ridgewood? South of 92, but is it by A!A, or 1? I will be back there in October, and from other posts, I should look around there. Thanks.

VerySlowly
08-30-04, 12:51
Scuba, Ridgewood is just the local name for US1, search about 2miles both north and south of International Speedway Drive, (92) Happy Hunting, VS.

Dark Night
08-30-04, 13:54
Hey there,

Ridgewood is the same as US1. Just in the daytona part of town it is called ridgewood. Atlantic Ave is A1A

Jbot
09-11-04, 12:49
Ridgewood is the Daytona Beach alternate name for US 1. US 1 is the mainland road that runs north and south through most of the east coast of Florida. A1A, in Daytona Beach known as Atlantic Avenue, is the roadway just off the beach that again runs north and south through most of the east coast of Florida.

There were a few sw near the 7-11 on Ridgewood south on a street called "Shady Street". The street was in fact shady in many respects, so stay in your cars.

avidwriter
09-19-04, 15:17
I'm going to spend Tuesday night in Daytona; I have a business meeting that's going to take just long enough that I don't feel like driving there and back from Sarasota, plus the meeting, all in the same day.

If any of you have a preferred provider you want to recommend, please PM me. I'll happily return the favor if you get over toward "my" side of the state.

I'm not overly picky about looks, and I'm in my 50s so they're all "young girls" to me. What attracts me most is enthusiasm and GFE-style desire to please. Color is not an issue, although I have a slight preference for BFs.

Thanks,

Avidwriter

VerySlowly
09-20-04, 14:38
Avidwriter,

Check your PM I've sent you some options-VS.

avidwriter
09-22-04, 09:22
I made my Daytona trip a day early. Since all the business-class hotels near the airport were full I decided to stay in a fleabag on Rt. 1 and forego Internet access. This meant I couldn't access the several escort recommendations kindly sent to me by WSG people but was left to the mercy of the streets. But the streets were merciful.

There is apparently a flourishing drug culture and accompanying subsidiary business activity in Daytona Beach. Riding along Ridgewood (Rt. 1) several times between 9 p.m. and midnight I saw a number of obvious gender service providers between Rt. 400 and the center of Holly Hill.

The several I spotted in Holly Hill were old enough that they were probably trying to supplement their Social Security checks, and may have been trying to raise money to buy weight-loss programs. There was some *serious* poundage out there. Not to my taste...

I spotted a good number of prospects on A1A, but after having gone through h. Charley in Orlando and the by-blast of h. Frances in Sarasota, I didn't feel like being on a barrier island during high wind conditions, and the barrier island strip along A1A was pretty windy. Looked like decent pickings, though, worth exploring another time.

So Rt. 1 S. of International became my hunting ground. After some careful shopping I chose a thin, black vendor named Charise, who was not beautiful but decent-looking and well-spoken, and scored tops in enthusiasm. No rush, no hassle, no money hustle. A fine time was had by all. She had no phone, but I know where she lives -- and I met her g/f, who pouted because she was not invited.

The trick seems to be to look at the side streets as much as the main street, especially W. of Rt. 1. That is where the action seemed to be. Nice selection. I chose more or less at random. Possibly could have done better, but I came away happy. Prices I was quoted ranged from $40 - $80 for an hour of in-room conversation or whatever. LE was visible but not intrusive. I stayed low-key and did not call attention to myself, and did not pull over and talk with providers on the main drag, which is where they seemed to concentrate most of their energy.

The Pink Pony was open but I didn't stop in.

A lot of the town was still hurricane-boarded and there was obvious damage all over the place. I suspect the best monger pattern in better weather would be to get a cheapie room on A1A and hang out there, possibly on foot. I get to Orlando and/or Daytona now and then, and will test this thesis at a later date.

Daytona Dave
09-25-04, 01:10
Hay mongers,

I have bad news little marcy was a bad girl and got in the pokey. Just found out why her cell was temp disconected.Will post again when I find out she gets out. Sure hate that was sure a good provider. Daytona Dave.Happy hunting. Would sure like it if anyone out there has a substatute provider to kinda take her place for me tell she gets out.

Please pm me if you would.

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

J Man
09-29-04, 16:49
Avidwriter, I believe I have had that BSW you are talking about. You are right, she was great. No rush, no attitude just good service. No numbers though. I will definately look for her again.

also, there has got to be more mongers in Daytona than are posting. I know because I have been cut off by a few trying to get to the poon. All is fair in war and the oon hunt.

Ron Weasley
10-03-04, 14:42
Hey guys,

Long time member posting for the first time. I went to school in DAB for four years. I was blessed with delivering items for a job. I know every back road, where the girls go and don't go and when LE is running a trap(On Ridgewood) I can describe all the undercover cars, and tell you what to look out for!.

IM or e-mail me. I will check this board often so ask away.

VerySlowly
10-06-04, 01:35
Dudes,

Watch out for a semi attractive wsw,tall slim body,very doable, I've known her about 6yrs. now .Was once a beautiful young hippy girl. I have it on VERY good authority that she has contracted HIV. Her name is Cindy ,she is very pleasant but somewhat hardened since shes been on the streets so long. She will steal now didn't used to be like that but she has changed . I'm sorry to have to report this as I was once very infatuated with this girl, she was very nice and an incredible lover, but now. Jesus.

Be careful and Play safe.

M Fever
10-07-04, 01:28
Wow, what a night! I hung out mostly south of Speedway by the notels. I saw the most leo activity I have ever seen in any city. It was crawling and mongers getting busted right and left. good night for leo. However, I did manage to slip a girl by the name of Samantha on the back of my bike. She is real tall but somewhat husky. She is good for bbj for a last ditch effort before a bad night is over. Not tops in my book. Anyway I told her 30min before I saw here I saw a very attractive college age girl at least mid 20's cute brown hair girl with low white pants and a dark top get scooped up by a old man that pulled over. As I circled around and leo came out of the bushes! No car in sight and bam there he was with the flash light before the old man and his wsw could drive off. Samantha told me that was Cindy and they went off to spend the night in a big concrete building. I guess this is the Cindy Very Slowly was talking about. Cute young girl, now in the poky but she has HIV. YIKES! The SW deal is just not my thing.

Member #3975
10-07-04, 19:20
Hello Very Slowly,

If this girl is a Brunette, I just saw her yesterday on Ridgewood about a mile north of ISB. Thanks for the info.

Pop till you drop,
hojo

VerySlowly
10-07-04, 23:23
Yeah Cindy is a Brunett with short dark hair,she was great and then about 5 years ago the state took her son away and then she got into the hard stuff, got the clap gave it to a bunch of guys and then got arrested a bunch of times and is about at the bottom of the barrel, a shame , but thats what crack does.

I'm just telling you guys this so that if you mess with her don't go bareback under any circumstances, she used to be a great girl but over the years everything about her has changed.

VerySlowly
10-08-04, 10:50
M Fever,

Cindy is not a mid 20s college girl, she is close to 40 now although you would not guess it until you get close and see the lines in her face. What you saw was very unusual, I watched a Daytona sting one night and they had a SUV in a private driveway , a girl standing on a corner and an unmarked car in the lot of a closed Lawyers office across the street which was where I was watching from,I had checked the girl out and my sting radar went off and I parked across the st. to watch and sure enough they nailed a guy about 70 yrs old driving a compact car ,the suv roared out of the driveway lights blasting,one cop cuffed the old guy the other drove away in his car,he made the classic mistake he talked business thru his drivers side window. I realized the guy parked next to me was a cop with dark tinted windows when after the sting he got out to take a piss,he was in uniform,I guess he was a chase car if the guy took off. I have never seen a cop jump out of the bushes and make a bust....but who knows. Always be carefull if the girl is stationary in one place for any length of time,I have never seen a sting when the girl was walking, Anybody else seen that happen?

Teddy Bear 99
10-09-04, 06:22
VerySlowly,

How long were you there? I'm surprised the cop didn't pull up on you to see why you were parked there. Many years ago in Miami, I thought a sting was going on, so I pulled into the bank across the street from the hotel to watch. I wasn't there for more than five minutes when two unmarked cars blocked me in. I had a scanner in my car when they searched it, but I didn't have it on. When they asked me what I was doing, I told them that I was on a cell call and didn't want to be driving while I talked on the phone. Since I had dark tinted windows they couldn't see what I was doing. They kicked me out of the area and told me they would arrest me if I came back.

The Bear

VerySlowly
10-09-04, 23:24
Teddybr99,

I was surprised as well, especially when the cop in the car about 20 feet away got out to take a piss. I was there about 10min. I guess the Daytona cops arn't as agressive as the miami ones.

I did have an unmarked car follow me for about 6 mi. one afternoon from a Motel where there was 2 girls standing by a payphone , I tried to wave them over they wouldn't come and I wouldn't go to them (i'm sure it was a sting) and he followed me to the beachside, I could see the r&b lights hanging in front of his rearview mirror ,he finally pulled off after I crossed the line into Ormand beach.

California Kid
11-10-04, 13:06
I decided to hit the clubs in Daytona this past weekend. I usually hit Lollipops, then Molly Browns, and then finish at the Pony for the wonderful extras. Horror of horrors, Pink Pony has stopped the extras. The girl that I talked with wouldn’t go in to specifics just that no extras were allowed at all anymore. In fact when I went back into the VIP area, the bouncer guy walked the hall once per song to make sure everything was above board. I don’t know if Pink Pony got busted during Bike week or if they are trying to go legit. I did notice that they had a brand new SUV and Trailer wrapped all in pink with the clubs name and information covered all over them out front of the club. Whatever the case, stay away from this club. The girls were never all that hot. The only reason to go there was for the extras. With that gone there is no reason to visit. As far as Lollipops go, the hottest girls in Daytona work there, but don’t expect any extras, this place is legit. Heck they have cameras in the VIP area. Molly Browns has spent some money and they have redone Molly Browns II. The upstairs is very nice and totally nude. They don’t serve alcohol in this club because it is a totally nude club. If you want to drink you have to go downstairs for that. I hit both clubs, the hottest girls were working upstairs downstairs was a nightmare. It looked like old stripper night. The worst though was the one stripper that had to be at least 300 pounds, no joke! I never want to see that!!! So if you would like to hit a strip club I recommend Pops for Eye candy and Browns II for full nude lap dances.

Sky Ryder
11-22-04, 02:29
I just went to the Pony and wanted to see just how bad things had gotten.
I talked to a couple of the dancers that I have known for a while and told them that I had heard things had changed quite a bit. They told me that the owner/manager had gotten upset about how "messy" the private roooms were and therefore said no more "extra's.
I also suspect that the recent elections had put quite a damper on the ability to make additional funds.
From what I gathered, a number of the ladies left when the new rules were put into effect and they are not going to be welcomed back, so maybe a small purge was into effect also.
In any event it appears that things are returning to normal at the Pony which is a good thing even if the quality isn't top shelf.
There is one other good thing.....the pain in the ass gal who was a bartender is no longer employed.......a real positive....LOL

jimbehr2000
11-22-04, 03:21
Is Chantilly Lace still open? I haven't been to town in a few years but I had a good time there and would like to visit if it's still open. It was on Oleander Street. I couldn't find any info on Chantilly Lace while searching this forum.

Sky Ryder
11-22-04, 09:09
It is still in the same place. I have only been twice, and that was a few years ago. I found that while the ladies could be attractive, it was only self service and expensive at that, not my cup of tea.
I would be surprised to find many reviews on the forum.

jimbehr2000
11-23-04, 00:47
It definitely wasn't self service when I went. I paid $30 to enter and then another $30 +tip. While I didn't always get full service it was never self service for me. Things may have changed there.

Member #3975
11-23-04, 12:45
I stopped in not too long ago. The girl was very pretty I think(it is very dark inside). She brought me to one of the back rooms and told me it is $45 for 1/2 hour and $65 for a full hour. She said the tips start at $45, no touching is allowed and that it would be similar to a lap dance. I left without a transaction.

Someone PM me if you have had better experiences.

pop till you drop,
hojo

Daytona Dave
11-30-04, 13:51
Mongers,

I tried Daytona Daves gal. She did have great oral skills and was very pleasant to be around. Good attitude and not in a hurry. Prompt service. She has quite a talent. Dave I will PM you with a few details.

The same night I found Lisa near the Sunshine. She was great. Had a great body, long blonde hair. She looks a lot like Tashondra that used to walk the area. Yes, she is white, nice skinny ass and tight for FS. No exact digits but she did tell me where she was staying. All in all a good trip.

JMHey J man. How about some info on Lisa? I understand that you had a good time with Marcy.

Thanks,

Daytona Dave

Please pm me with info.

J Man
12-07-04, 17:30
Was in Daytona last week and the fishing was a bit scattered. Did witness one shake-down from the local welcome committee. By the way, they were in a blue mini-van with dark tinted windows.

Anyway, did the usual strolls and it was terrible. Went over to the beach side and saw a cute WSW in sweats. I guess I looked like LE because she would not give me the time of day.

Back on the Ridge it picked up a little later in the evening. Lets say the talent was out and about south of ISB from the Budjet to the Heritage. Not going to get to specific on here. Never know who is watching. But a game of "Hide the Weeny" could be found.

Please be careful on the Daytona stroll. Volusia county must spend a million bucks on patroling the Ridge. Hell, if anyone needed a cop they would have to wait for them to come from Ridgewood or one of the many 7/11's.

Be Safe,
JM

Hairball
12-13-04, 09:42
Mongers,

I planned a camping trip with family and friends but everyone chickened out when the weather man said 40 degrees so now find myself and on a quest of warm fur, split critter hunting. Early am loop of A1A and ridgewood only reveals a couple of skanks I would not do with your dick. Returned to base with Daytona paper in hand to find a local massage place good for hj but was hoping for more. Afternoon loop to see 2 definate winners that gave me the look. One on A1A north that was not obvious but a seasoned monger could get the look. She was a brunett 130lb in jeans about 5ft5in 8 on the scale with the other on Ridgewood close to the 7-11 area mentioned before, a blonde 7-8 on the scale. Not being the young man in days past I am already spent and settle for a till next time.

Hairball

Panama02
12-16-04, 17:22
Does anyone have any info on Massage by Lisa Marie? If so please let me know if she good or not. thanks and be careful out there.

Panamaa

Sky Ryder
12-18-04, 13:24
Panama, I don't anything about Lisa Marie, where did you see her add?
Is this in the Daytona area?

Jbot
12-19-04, 16:01
Here is the latest update.

First, the strip bars. Biggens is still a dump with no extras. Three girls working and even they were half asleep. Lollipops has lots of girls and is huge, but there does not appear to be any extras. However, Pink Pony is back with a limited number of girls who will help you out. It is very expensive however. Some girls tell you that the scene no longer exits. Ignore them and keep looking. The best evenings are Thursday to Saturday. Private dates are incredibly expensive. The Beach beauty club has almost nobody inside, and serves as only a large bar, clean, with music and maybe three girls working. Nothing at all happens there. Sharks is a rippoff with perhaps the ugliest girls of any strip bar ever [there are always one or two exceptions]. The idea there is to tease you into thinking there might be extras. I do like watching the live miniature sharks in the tank (better looking than some of the women on stage).

Those massage clubs you see advertisements about, are all legit, legal and nothing at all happens there. Save your money. That includes Chantilly Lace and that one on International Boulevard, beachside.

There are a few sw on the loop. One is Noel, dark hair, big breasts, 25, who is okay. There are a few young ones (Kristine?) that you have to know locals/dealers to pick them up. You can see them on Grandview between Main and Harvey, and in nearby areas. The A1A loop (see previous posts) was somewhat dead. I did notice a few north on A1A near University. However, I did not see any for the last few days. There were the usual skanks. Ridgewood had some fairly skanky ones mostly near the 7/11 south and shady place. Lots of LE everywhere. Watchout for a rip off by a dark haired young girl, named Kelly, who I hear wanted value "up front", and was hanging by the 7-11 off Main street (with three dopey guy friends).

Be careful, but have fun too.