PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

NeeditWantit
05-09-08, 23:48
Went to see Kendall at Miss Behavin in Drew Park.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=kendall&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max&hasPic=1

Pics are her and are recent. She's a petite thing, about 5 feet even, 100lbs with small A cups that suit her petite frame. I'd probably add 3-4 years to her posted age. She's a smoker I think as I could smell it on her which is a turn off for me. Also, she has British teeth - definitely not up kept.

All services were safe and covered. CBJ was ok, enough to get me hard and ready for the main event. We started in cowgirl and when she got tired, we switched to mish. That's when I really laid in to her. I had her legs up on my shoulders for some really deep thrusts. She seemed to enjoy it fast and hard. I unloaded inside for a hot and sweaty finish. Damage was $1.60 for .5 incl the door fee. I will not repeat as her face didn't do it for me. Body was ok but I more about the face.

NeeditWantit
05-11-08, 11:42
Any reviews?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=heidi&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max&hasPic=1

Adimpleo A
05-12-08, 21:12
Hey guys, has anyone seen Cheryl?

She posts on CL pretty frequently, and I was about to give her a call today or tomorrow. However, just a little while ago, this post popped up on CL:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/678218157.html

I tried to contact the guy for a few more details but I got no response. I know on CL a lot of girls like to post stories about other girls, so I'm not sure who to believe.

SO basically, has anyone seen Cheryl recently? / Should I give up on going to see her after that post?

Thanks

Adimpleo A
05-12-08, 22:40
Has anyone seen Cheryl recently? I was about to give her a call either today or tomorrow, but then this post popped up on craigslist:

Cheryl has some decent reviews on TER, and her picture is the type of girl I like. I emailed the guy that posted the warning to ask for a few more details and determine the legitimacy of the report, but he never responded.

Do you guys think I should give up on Cheryl?

Also, I am new to this board as well as new to Tampa. If possible, could any of you guys PM me links to some good looking and safe providers? I would greatly appreciate it.

Blanco22
05-13-08, 16:38
Has anyone seen Cheryl recently? I was about to give her a call either today or tomorrow, but then this post popped up on craigslist:

Cheryl has some decent reviews on TER, and her picture is the type of girl I like. I emailed the guy that posted the warning to ask for a few more details and determine the legitimacy of the report, but he never responded.

Do you guys think I should give up on Cheryl?

Also, I am new to this board as well as new to Tampa. If possible, could any of you guys PM me links to some good looking and safe providers? I would greatly appreciate it.Seems fake to me. If it was a sting they would have caught him when he tried to escape. And who's dumb enough to try and call her afterwards and try and get an explanation of what happened after he was setup.

Hush Sound
05-16-08, 19:37
Cheryl is the real deal, actually she went to my high school a few years before me which made the whole experience a whole lot better.

MonicaExotica
05-17-08, 10:32
TER has become very lame. If you post a bad review of a girl, as I did once, she whines and cries until they take it off. There is a pack of ass clowns that troll the discussion board and all they do is support the girls and say it is the guys fault no matter what. I won't give TER another membership cent as they are not honest in their review reporting.

The discussion boards have gotten very bad as well. They are nothing more that ass kissing festivals. Most of the guys there have their heads so far up the girls asses it is almost funny. Happy birthday wishes and crap like that! They have a 'song of the day' bullshit and other third grade mentality things.

They really push the 'meet and greets' as well. Guess these fools did not learn one thing from OFC. They are just total wastes of carbon!I honestly thought it was Me here.I dont bother posting with TER,could care less if I'm reviewed there,agree with the ass kissing,click of morons and the song of the day? WTF?

I dont normally post here ever as I dont like to step into the boys discussion area.
Its pretty much the last place You Guys can speak freely to each other,and do.And most of You have the common sense to backchannell each other.

I think TER might be headed down the road that B/D did a few years ago with not rembering valuable lessons learned there.

Thank You for haveing the guts to say it,and not give Them another cent for membership as its become crap.

Sorry to have jumped in the Mens room,But I had to agree with You here.

Bluetoe
05-17-08, 20:50
Anyone know if this little cutie is for real?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/684311268.html

Seems too good to be true.

Member #4074
05-17-08, 23:41
My Name Is Kelly My Dimensions Are 34c-24-35 C-cup. I Do Incalls For 160 Per Hour

The picture looks promising, but she didn't post her contact number. I e-mailed her asking for her number. We'll see how this develops...

NeeditWantit
05-20-08, 21:28
Anyone have any info on this brazillian hottie? She has a 407 #...checked Orlanda CL & Backpage listings and found nothing.

She has more pics here: http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj141/dopepussey/

Looks like she's hooked up with some other chick and her messed up pimp...some of the pics are quite funny. Look for 'the money shots.'

This is the ad:
HEY FELLAS
I want to play a naughty game with you! Lets create a fantasy and go to a far away land. Escape the pressures of your day and finally be at ease with a beautiful BRAZZILLIAN BEAUTY!
i'm ready in 30mins
I'm waiting for you!
~~~Harley~~
407 (@(*($$
Locatione fowler & 30th
call me for appointments within the hour
serious callers only

NeeditWantit
05-20-08, 21:31
That's cuz she's here in Tampa. I bit the bullet and made an appt. Very easy to set up and the location was convenient - hotel off 275. She was very paranoid about people seeing her/us...got very nervous whenever someone walked by the door.

Anyway, she's not a clock watcher. I spent the better part of an hour with her. She's very down to earth and we seemed to hit it off. Body is tight and toned, she said she just turned 21. Very pretty, awesome body, face is a 7.5/10. Services were good, all covered and safe. She allowed digits and lots of teasing/foreplay before the main event. No DFK but lots of kissing and caressing. We did a few positions, the best was with her on top in sort of a one sided cowgirl type position. I ended up finishing in mish and blowing my load deep inside of her. Damage was $1.60 (early bird special) for the hr. Well worth it, but don't think I would do the regular rate of $$ just because of no bbbj being offered. On the other hand, good looking asian providers are very hard to find in this town so who knows. Next time I'm cravin' azn, I may repeat.

Had a repeat visit with Jazelynn as she's in town again. I thought this being my 3rd visit, services would be a bit more open, but I was wrong. She's still a hottie, and one of the best looking asians i've seen here, but still not worth the price. Everything was covered, and no kissing/dfk allowed this time (she has a cut on her lip). I think I am done here.

Incaller
05-21-08, 01:37
Looks like she's hooked up with some other chick

I'd guess she's real deal since the "other" chick that she is hooked up with looks to be Kelly from Orlando(reviews at TER). Kelly is also in Tampa tonight, and at the same fowler and 30th locale.

Nightowl21
05-21-08, 01:56
She's a "beauty", but I wonder if she is really from "Brazzill" as her add says. Oh well, glad she is here in the good ol' USSAA, or Ammerricca (whichever you prefer). LOL.

SoFakingDumb
05-21-08, 09:21
Anyone have any info on this brazillian hottie? She has a 407 #...checked Orlanda CL & Backpage listings and found nothing.

She has more pics here: http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj141/dopepussey/

Looks like she's hooked up with some other chick and her messed up pimp...some of the pics are quite funny. Look for 'the money shots.'

This is the ad:
HEY FELLAS
I want to play a naughty game with you! Lets create a fantasy and go to a far away land. Escape the pressures of your day and finally be at ease with a beautiful BRAZZILLIAN BEAUTY!
i'm ready in 30mins
I'm waiting for you!
~~~Harley~~
407 (@(*($$
Locatione fowler & 30th
call me for appointments within the hour
serious callers only

Dude, until I realized what you meant about "money shots" I was carefully examining each picture to see if there was splooge in it or something lol

NeeditWantit
05-21-08, 18:54
She's a "beauty", but I wonder if she is really from "Brazzill" as her add says. Oh well, glad she is here in the good ol' USSAA, or Ammerricca (whichever you prefer). LOL.

What do you think her real ethnicity is? Pics look east indian to me.

NeeditWantit
05-21-08, 23:30
http://tampa.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=3052&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max&hasPic=1

Anyone have any details?

SW Surfer
05-22-08, 08:58
http://tampa.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=3052&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max&hasPic=1

Anyone have any details?I played phone tag with her last night and never got a chance to see her. I am hoping to surf her way today. Will post if it happens.

Tampa Monger
05-22-08, 14:20

Anyone have any details?

Really hot, but I'm always wary of the ones with no details. At least she posts a phone number.

Jethrow1
05-22-08, 15:10
Big tits on a stick would be busty and petite, she may be petite but not my definition of busty. I saw an add in Orlando this week, the gal was 200 lbs and had big tits and called herself petite.

Does petite just mean short, I always thought it meant small more than short.

Perhaps I should clean my glasses, oh wait I don't wear glasses.

Rchad0862
05-22-08, 17:42
Hello everyone new to the forum...more a browser than a hobbyist, but had my fair share of dreams and glad we have a place better then TER to share dreams...and nightmares!

Anyone heard of or seen this girl?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/691177636.html

I called her and said she does incall in Mango between 9pm-7pm (hmmmm) and outcall same rates 150/200 hh/hr. Claims she's new to the area (2 months). All I know is Mango is pretty close to that undesired place along Faulkenburg where bracelets are free and the smiles are few.

A John
05-22-08, 18:32
Jethrow,

You're absolutely right every time I've bought something petite it's always very small. I think those who distinguish short as petite are just trying to cover up some insecurities. LOL

Does petite just mean short, I always thought it meant small more than short.

NeeditWantit,
If any of you try this one please let me know. I might take a short vacation.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=3052&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max&hasPic=1 Anyone have any details?

R Consultant
05-22-08, 20:24
If the bracelets are free I think its a pass to the next guy. Sit back enjoy the show and wait to see if she pops up with a few reviews and see if shes worthy of seeing. Theres plenty of ladies on here you can choose from.

Happy Hunting..

Hello everyone new to the forum...more a browser than a hobbyist, but had my fair share of dreams and glad we have a place better then TER to share dreams...and nightmares!

Anyone heard of or seen this girl?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/691177636.html

I called her and said she does incall in Mango between 9pm-7pm (hmmmm) and outcall same rates 150/200 hh/hr. Claims she's new to the area (2 months). All I know is Mango is pretty close to that undesired place along Faulkenburg where bracelets are free and the smiles are few.

Darkpassenger
05-22-08, 22:16
I played phone tag with her last night and never got a chance to see her. I am hoping to surf her way today. Will post if it happens.Any provider that hot is either a pork-bait photo, or so busy she will be hard to hookup with..

Still looking for some advice on no-tell motels: that stuff is exactly what I want to try. Hunting starts on MemDay weekend!

Jethrow1
05-23-08, 06:20
Darkpassenger

Still looking for some advice on no-tell motels: that stuff is exactly what I want to try. Hunting starts on MemDay weekend![/QUOTE]

Look down the page, we have a thread on no tell motels, some descent info there and if you post somewhat specific there some helpful soul will probably PM with more complete information.

Dummy me I didn't look there, You have posted there.

Come on guys help this poor wondering soul find a good place.

Happy hunting

Darkpassenger
05-24-08, 00:19
Yep, I'd like something cheap and cash-friendly so I can sample all the delivery goodies I keep seeing; plus I usually need a few drinks to relax and before getting up, and having a place to crash afterwards without driving home would be a big bennie.

I live in the F'ing middle of Nowhere.. so that 2 hours driving home with a bit of alcohol in me is kind of a buzz-kill come-down after getting a nice session with a hot lady; I'm so paranoid about having an accident or drawing a random stop/check with the local 5-o that it puts a damper on remembering how nice my experience was.

Thanks!

Darkpassenger

Still looking for some advice on no-tell motels: that stuff is exactly what I want to try. Hunting starts on MemDay weekend!Look down the page, we have a thread on no tell motels, some descent info there and if you post somewhat specific there some helpful soul will probably PM with more complete information.

Dummy me I didn't look there, You have posted there.

Come on guys help this poor wondering soul find a good place.

Happy hunting[/QUOTE]

NeeditWantit
05-24-08, 09:09

She's posting in the Orlando CL...a recent post said she's Filipina/Columbian. Weird mix...I still say she looks more east indian.

NeeditWantit
05-24-08, 09:19
Really hot, but I'm always wary of the ones with no details. At least she posts a phone number.

I did manage to speak with her...$150/hr for incall at 275 and bears. I'm a little skeptical - pics seems too good to be true, the rate is cheap, and she's most likely in a hotel in that area. All the signs of a good LEO sting.

Member #4074
05-24-08, 12:59
This new 20-year old's CL ad appeared yesterday...couldn't find it anymore. Any info on this one?

Addendum:

She reposted this again 11:30 PM Saturday. Staying at the Days Inn in Dale Mabry.

HEY GUYS ITS JAMIE

LET'S HAVE SOME FUN

CALL ME AT 203-401-9498

OR YOU CAN E-MAIL ME

INCALLS
200HR
160HHR

OUTCALLS
250HR
200HHR

Otown3451
05-24-08, 13:56
This new 20-year old's CL ad appeared yesterday...couldn't find it anymore. Any info on this one?She has posted on Orlando CL, someone posted he got robbed by her and the pictures are not accurate, it was about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Clinton Bush
05-25-08, 01:46
"SPEND TIME WITH ME-SEXY BUSTY BRUNNETTE - w4m - 25 (TARPON SPRINGS, PALM HARBOR)
Reply to: pers-693453182@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-24, 1:25PM EDT

Hello Im amber your sexy Italian sweetheart. Im 5'5, 126pds, round bottom, big brown eyes, long brown hair, bare assets, silky smooth skin, full lips, perfect smile, smoke and drug free, with a pleasing personality.
INDEPENDANT INCALL 10AM-6PM MON-SUN!
I cater to mature polite gentlemen
REAL PIC AND DESCRIPTION-NO RIP OFFS
NO EMAILS, TEXT, RESTRICTED CALLS
UPSCALE CLEAN SAFE LOCATION
CALL AMBER 727-485-3737"

pm me with details. Thanks.

CB

Member #4074
05-25-08, 02:25
I decided to try an unknown CL provider against every mongering rule in the book - just had to follow my instincts and my urges (LOL). Anyways, we agreed on $150 for a half an hour incall at the Days Inn off Dale Mabry.

She met me at the parking lot near the motel's lobby. I thought that was kinda different or strange. At that point my senses were on "red alert". As we met at the parking lot, she gave me a friendly hug - at that point, I relaxed a little. As we arrived in her room, I did my customary check of every accountable space for anybody hiding inside - clear. As we got undress, things got exponentially better. She's friendly to say the least. She started out with a nice BBBJ with lots of DT action. Jamie, BTW, has a freshly shaven kitty. She has piercings on her belly button, pussy and tongue. She was also clean and smelled like she just gotten out of the shower. Her face is, in my opinion, a 6...maybe a 7 for some people; however, her body is pretty tight and her booty was nice. She admitted to be bi-sexual and currently has a gf who also works the CL scene.

Anyways, after the BBBJ, I asked if she allows DATY. She said, "of course". Then I recommended we do some 69. She seemed to enjoy it as I ate the pussy out and fingered her...she was starting to moan a little bit at that point. After eating her out for some 15 minutes, I asked her how she wanted it. She replied she wanted it doggy style, but I said, "ride me on top first". She obliged and was also french-kissing me - deep - at this point. After several minutes she was getting pretty loud and was riding me pretty hard. I figured it is time to switch to doggy, but she just started getting crazy - riding my dick very furiously. She started turning red and was moaning pretty loudly, and the bed's headboard was slamming against the wall, making a lot of noise in the room (at about 12:30 in the morning). I couldn't control it at that point, and I came with her before I could switch position. She was exhausted when she got done.

As we were putting our clothes on, she kept on repeating that it was only her second orgasm in her 21 years, and "you just don't understand....blah, blah, blah". Well, I told her that I didn't do anything as she was the one on top riding me.

Anyway, she voiced her frustration that someone keeps on flagging her CL ads and she doesn't understand it because she has been here for only three days and knows nobody. I told her that I believe it is those fat local (BBW) wh0res that are doing it. Jamie tells me that CL rules now only allows three posts per 24 hour period. Her posts disappeared five minutes after she posted them. She was coming from the Orlando area (been there for about a month) and was very successful with CL. She was thinking about leaving tomorrow as she didn't make any money for three days in Tampa. As I was leaving, her phone rang and another monger was waiting for her outside - maybe her luck would change now.

Anyway, Jamie is definitely a big-time GFE experience for me. The FS session was phenomenal and I strongly recommend y'all experience this girl before she leaves town. As usual, YMMV.

Member #4074
05-25-08, 11:32
She has posted on Orlando CL, someone posted he got robbed by her and the pictures are not accurate, it was about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

She mentioned this last night when we were talking about her stint in Orlando. The guy actually robbed and raped her girlfriend. The picture is accurate and Jamie did not come as the robbing type to me. It just goes to show that all these negative CL reports should be taken with a grain of salt. Still, mongers should always practice situational awareness when partakng in this hobby.

TopGun9181
05-25-08, 15:37
This new 20-year old's CL ad appeared yesterday...couldn't find it anymore. Any info on this one?

Addendum:

She reposted this again 11:30 PM Saturday. Staying at the Days Inn in Dale Mabry.

HEY GUYS ITS JAMIE

LET'S HAVE SOME FUN

CALL ME AT 203-401-9498

OR YOU CAN E-MAIL ME

INCALLS
200HR
160HHR

OUTCALLS
250HR
200HHRBe Carefull she post in the Orlando Add as wel under a difrent #

Member #4074
05-25-08, 17:30
What can I say? I saw this girl two days in a row for a reason - she is that GOOD! I have a feeling she wouldn't be sticking around too long and will probably head back to Orlando where she had better success.

Ouir session was incredible. It didn't feel like a paid session. We were both deep kissing and "69ed" each other out. Needless to say, I got her to orgasm again. I told her it's has to be the DATY that does it.

Once finished, we were both filled with sweat. I paid her $125 for 30-minutes, we didn't get done for 45 minutes. Excellent value.

She does hang around with some riff-raff - other girls on CL and some guys, but they stay away until the session is done. More importantly, they do not knock on the door. They just call her on her cell and she makes a point not to pick up until we were done. These kids drive a white Escalade with NJ plates.

Anyways, get her while she is still in town.

NeeditWantit
05-25-08, 21:52
Has anyone seen her? Something about her eyes and smile in this pic tells me she'll be a lot of fun.

Here's her posting:

HEY GUYS IT'S GIGI!!!! IM HOME AND READY TO SEE YOU!!! I LOVE WHAT I DO AND I AIM TO PLEASE!!!! I HAVE A THING FOR MY SHY ONES. I WILL DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE U FEEL AT EASE!!! 140 KNOCKS AT MY DOOR AND I OPEN UP!!!

727 326-@@&%

http://tampa.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=2275&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

Horndog Man X
05-27-08, 11:31
I'd hit this but job is keeping me in Naples and my Vigara has run out. First time I've seen an ad for a 4 Some and the price is right. Figure I'd post it here before the flaggers kill it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ME, MY SISTER ,AND MY GIRLFRIEND - w4m (YBOR AREA INCALL)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-696668673@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-27, 10:48AM EDT

125 for one or 300 for all three.http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/696668673.html

Curious In Sfl
05-29-08, 18:17
Hi guys,

I’ve tried searching through the forums, but I can’t find any recommendations on what to do for a LE Check. So what have you guys tried in the past, and why do you think it’s an adequate LE Check?

In the car, the usual check the girls make is to ask to see your dick (easy enough to do) and they offer a look and grope of their tits for your check. Is this adequate and has it stood the test of time?

I did two incalls in the last few weeks and was really paranoid when I entered. I’d cruise the hotel and look for obvious surveillance or possible lurking boy friends, but once inside I was at a loss. I checked the bathrooms, took note of the amount of crap strewn about the rooms and did the car check as above.

Haven’t done any outcalls, so I’m not sure what to try.

Any advice from the experts would be appreciated, but please try to justify your methods?

SteelThunder
05-29-08, 21:20
Hi guys,

I’ve tried searching through the forums, but I can’t find any recommendations on what to do for a LE Check. So what have you guys tried in the past, and why do you think it’s an adequate LE Check?

In the car, the usual check the girls make is to ask to see your dick (easy enough to do) and they offer a look and grope of their tits for your check. Is this adequate and has it stood the test of time?

I did two incalls in the last few weeks and was really paranoid when I entered. I’d cruise the hotel and look for obvious surveillance or possible lurking boy friends, but once inside I was at a loss. I checked the bathrooms, took note of the amount of crap strewn about the rooms and did the car check as above.

Any advice from the experts would be appreciated, but please try to justify your methods?

Are you doing the outcalls? Your post is slightly confusing. My guess is that if you invite a girl (doing outcall) over and have your dick out, she'll figure out that you're not a cop.

As far as all the other detailed requests in your post go, I'm sure your sargent knows a variety of techniques you can try.

Curious In Sfl
05-29-08, 22:27
Are you doing the outcalls? Your post is slightly confusing. My guess is that if you invite a girl (doing outcall) over and have your dick out, she'll figure out that you're not a cop.

As far as all the other detailed requests in your post go, I'm sure your sargent knows a variety of techniques you can try.Doing outcall. I would be inviting a girl over to my place. I have no problem doing whatever the girl wants to prove my legitimacy (can even provide references for another provider).

But what do I do to check the girl and make sure she's not LE? I've always run under the assumption that if the a LEO couldn't "reveal" herself to you or allow/invite you to touch her. Is this true?

I was in Reno a few weeks ago and visited a provider (a top notch girl). She said rules were very different in Nevada due to the brothels. She had been busted before, and the LEO answered the door naked with a hard on. I didn't press, but I think he may have even done her before they made the arrest (don't hold me to that claim).

As far as my sergeant goes, you're entitled to your opinion and I doubt there's little I can do to persuade you otherwise (perhaps show you my dick? ).

Clinton Bush
05-30-08, 01:05
Hi guys,

I am looking for a good donut shop. Do you have any recommendations?

CB

R Consultant
05-30-08, 03:34
Im actually a few things with his post-jumbled-confused-bewildered and a little befuddled. We all are obviously bemused by his questions and just thinking to myself who here is doing anything illegal that needs to have LE checks to begin with? Makes you go hmmmm and then I realize a little foreign language is in order to help out the situation.
So to all my homies out there:

¿Me pregunto si él realiza que él suena como una oferta de la policía a todos estos miembros en el foro de los E.E.U.U.? ¿O él lo piensa hace todos nosotros engañar? ¿Quién pide realmente todos los hes de las preguntas que piden comenzar con de todos modos?

Happy Hunting..

As far as all the other detailed requests in your post go, I'm sure your sargent knows a variety of techniques you can try.

Curious In Sfl
05-30-08, 05:33
Makes you go hmmmm and then I realize a little foreign language is in order to help out the situation.
So to all my homies out there:

¿Me pregunto si él realiza que él suena como una oferta de la policía a todos estos miembros en el foro de los E.E.U.U.? ¿O él lo piensa hace todos nosotros engañar? ¿Quién pide realmente todos los hes de las preguntas que piden comenzar con de todos modos?Oh no; this homie is using some dastardly code. What ever am I to do? I know, I’ll turn the tables on him: "Ich frage mich, ob es feststellt, dass es allen diesen Mitgliedern I'm Forum der USA wie ein Versorgungsmaterial der Polizei klingt? Oder hat das Denken er gewesen es für alle wir, zum zu betrügen? Wer bittet wirklich um alle hes der Fragen, die bitten, mit irgendwie anzufangen? " (identify the language and win a no-prize).

I’m not looking to start a flame war, so let’s let bygones be bygones. If you’re paranoid, simply don’t impart your wisdom upon us; (but follow the thread and you may learn something). I’m simply a newbie trying to learn the ropes. This page is all about learning from each other and dispelling fact from fiction after all. I’m not implying any illegal activities on your or anybody elses part (although it doesn’t take a genius to recognize what this entire site implies); there’s nothing illegal about knowing how to identifying LEO, especially in this crazed right-wing nuthouse of a state we live in.

And finally ask yourself a few questions. If I was LEO, wouldn’t I know what the law is and have a pretty good idea what checks worked and what didn’t? And knowing what the laws were why would I be concerned with what the hobbyists thought they knew; wouldn’t I want as much disinformation out there as possible to confuse the hobbyists rather than a frank discourse about what limits the law placed upon my activities? . And if you had some sure-fire Jedi mind trick, wouldn’t news of it spread across LEO’s network once a few hobbyists had used it successfully, or would LE have to rely on the hobbyists’ network to learn what problems other LEO’s where encountering?

Now, does anybody have any useful advice to take up space on this forum?

SteelThunder
05-30-08, 08:03
Doing outcall. I would be inviting a girl over to my place. I have no problem doing whatever the girl wants to prove my legitimacy (can even provide references for another provider).

But what do I do to check the girl and make sure she's not LE? I've always run under the assumption that if the a LEO couldn't "reveal" herself to you or allow/invite you to touch her. Is this true?

I was in Reno a few weeks ago and visited a provider (a top notch girl). She said rules were very different in Nevada due to the brothels. She had been busted before, and the LEO answered the door naked with a hard on. I didn't press, but I think he may have even done her before they made the arrest (don't hold me to that claim).

As far as my sergeant goes, you're entitled to your opinion and I doubt there's little I can do to persuade you otherwise (perhaps show you my dick? ).

I get it now!! You are that rookie that was working undercover at that recent circle jerk bust at the theater in Tampa. After your recent undercover mission, I'm assuming you're choosing the glazed donuts and leaving the plain for the rest of the squad. Since you seem interested in a dick show and tell, I will give you a tip--check out Baxters. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

R Consultant
05-31-08, 06:03
I have a better understanding now that you have given me some insight Steel Thunder.
The rookie is looking for a new gig and wants us to help him out with some secret manuevers or something in a greek language. Problem is hes not my type and liquid jizz palm liquid isnt associated with guys.

Sorry dude not to many folks can help you out with silly questions.

Happy Hunting..

I get it now!! You are that rookie that was working undercover at that recent circle jerk bust at the theater in Tampa. After your recent undercover mission, I'm assuming you're choosing the glazed donuts and leaving the plain for the rest of the squad. Since you seem interested in a dick show and tell, I will give you a tip--check out Baxters. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Chin Nuts
05-31-08, 07:52
This girl came to my room, collected $150, then said, "I have to get to my car to get some stuff", I insisted to go down with her, since I didn't want to be ripped off. Stood by the lobby and watched as she went to the parking and drove off with her friend. It was 7:00am in the morning and I didn't want to make a scene in the hotel lobby, so I didn't chase after them.

This is her post on CL. That pic she posted is not her. She says she is half cuban, half italian and half irish.

Jerzee's finest back for the summer! - w4m - 25 (8138314542)

Super sexy Jay no bs no games Pics are 100% me!
Call for info!
No texts or E-mails please!
Satisfaction guarenteed!
You wont be disappointed!
Call Jay 813-831-4542

be careful! I'm pissed off!

Member #4558
05-31-08, 08:45
Oh no; this homie is using some dastardly code. What ever am I to do? I know, I’ll turn the tables on him: "Ich frage mich, ob es feststellt, dass es allen diesen Mitgliedern I'm Forum der USA wie ein Versorgungsmaterial der Polizei klingt? Oder hat das Denken er gewesen es für alle wir, zum zu betrügen? Wer bittet wirklich um alle hes der Fragen, die bitten, mit irgendwie anzufangen? " (identify the language and win a no-prize).

Now, does anybody have any useful advice to take up space on this forum?

Yea, here is a suggestion. Just slip away quietly. If you make a quiet exit, perhaps no one will hear you. If no one hears you, you may not get any more shit thrown at you.

Jethrow1
05-31-08, 09:30
Simply do what we all have done.

1. "RTTF" Read The Fucking Forum
2. Read every post in the info and valuable advice threads, at least 2 times.
3. Oh and yes read the same threads in the Orlando Forum as well.
4. Read your local Forum threads that you are interested in back for months perhaps the year.
5. Then and only then will you have a complete understanding of this thing we call a hobby.
6. Post some info and earn some respect before asking too much.
7. And it has been said here already show some respect or just quietly go away.
8. But if you are a good student you can and will be welcomed as a good member here-in.
9. Read this post 3 times before commenting again. III, 3, three,trace, etc.

Just my humble opinion, and yes we have all asked dumb questions at one time or another.

Gd1975
06-03-08, 00:16
I was going to see that girl Taylor that H_C had posted about in a different thread, but instead I ended up calling Brianna and her friend, 2 for 250 was just too good to pass up. It was great: HJ, BBBJ, CG, K-9, RCG, MISH, and BBBJCOF. Brianna was having a visit from aunt flow so she was just there for the BBBJ and other side bar activities.

Damn, just damn.

Mygoodness
06-03-08, 16:23
Has anyone ever had any success getting this woman to return a phone call or an email? If so, please provide a review.

Gixxer1000
06-06-08, 17:27
I finally got my chocolate fix last weekend, and I am still relaxed. Seriously, if anyone here likes ebony girls then you will not regret seeing Nikki. She is usually in Orlando, but she comes to Tampa every once in a while. She posts on c-list but not very heavily. I've seen her three times, the first was about a year ago.

The only negative is that the BJ is covered, which is normally a deal-breaker for me. But Nikki totally makes up for it with the very definition of a GFE performance.

She has always been very enthusiastic and super friendly to me. She really hot in person; probably 8-9 out of 10 on anyones scale, and an absolute sweetheart. Her body is just about perfect. Very well spoken and intelligent, sober, no tats, weird piercings or nasty scars. She is always freshly showered and dressed sexy as hell.

I think she is a shopaholic or something because she is definitely not strung out on anything. She is articulate and smart enough that she could hold down a decent paying real job anywhere.

Regardless, I am grateful that she chose this occupation. Treat this one well guys.

Aesder
06-07-08, 14:58
I was going to see that girl Taylor that H_C had posted about in a different thread, but instead I ended up calling Brianna and her friend, 2 for 250 was just too good to pass up. It was great: HJ, BBBJ, CG, K-9, RCG, MISH, and BBBJCOF. Brianna was having a visit from aunt flow so she was just there for the BBBJ and other side bar activities.

Damn, just damn.Was the friend Cass or Cassidy? Or does she have another "friend"?

Thanks

NeeditWantit
06-08-08, 16:52
Don't waste your time. She's been around for a while, keeps changing her name. Candy is the latest name that she goes by. She's much heavier than in the pics as well. Very chatty, almost annoying. Services are all safe, and not that great. $125. Her posted age of 24 is more like 30.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=8631&minAsk=min&maxAsk=25&hasPic=1

R Consultant
06-09-08, 02:19
That girl Cassidy has a few friends that play the game trick for treats. Miss B is the younger one if Im not mistaken. They do shoot all over town thats for sure.

Happy Hunting..

Was the friend Cass or Cassidy? Or does she have another "friend"?

Thanks

Gun Runner
06-09-08, 07:24
This girl came to my room, collected $150, then said, "I have to get to my car to get some stuff", I insisted to go down with her, since I didn't want to be ripped off. Stood by the lobby and watched as she went to the parking and drove off with her friend. It was 7:00am in the morning and I didn't want to make a scene in the hotel lobby, so I didn't chase after them.

This is her post on CL. That pic she posted is not her. She says she is half cuban, half italian and half irish.

Jerzee's finest back for the summer! - w4m - 25 (8138314542)

Super sexy Jay no bs no games Pics are 100% me!
Call for info!
No texts or E-mails please!
Satisfaction guarenteed!
You wont be disappointed!
Call Jay 813-831-4542

be careful! I'm pissed off!

Was the girl who showed up, the same girl in the pic? Just curious because I' think I've seen the same pic used by a girl posting in the AZ boards.

Grneydnik
06-12-08, 00:17
Don't waste your time. She's been around for a while, keeps changing her name. Candy is the latest name that she goes by. She's much heavier than in the pics as well. Very chatty, almost annoying. Services are all safe, and not that great. $125. Her posted age of 24 is more like 30.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=8631&minAsk=min&maxAsk=25&hasPic=1***Hi this is Candy the provider this person is talking about. I'm not sure who you are but obviously you don't like me that much. First of all, I've been on Cl since January & I'm not 30 yrs old. And I take recent pics every 3 weeks so i'm not heavier in person or maybe the camera makes me look a little thinner. I'm 120 lbs which isn't that big at all anyways so just wanted to apologize if you didn't have a good time with me cause I have many regulars I see weekly that do love my entertainment. I can't please everyone because each person has a different type of woman they are looking for so i'm not a waste of time & for all the guys who haven't seen me yet your missing out. This guy must have seen me when I first started CL & I was nervous. Maybe he needs to see me again so his opinion will be different. Good luck & happy hunting!

Ravlo57
06-12-08, 01:04
Hi,

Could anyone who has visited Chrissy (pic below) kindly post your comments on her?

I realize I haven't posted much yet and if no one has seen her than I don't mind posting the first review. But if anyone has seen her and she's a girl to be avoided, I wouldn't mind knowing that ahead of time. I'm mainly interested in whether she looks similar to her pictures, is friendly, and offers fair value.

Reply or PM is fine. If no one offers anything then I'll post my review here once I see her.

Thanks.

NeeditWantit
06-12-08, 07:09
***Hi this is Candy the provider this person is talking about. I'm not sure who you are but obviously you don't like me that much. First of all, I've been on Cl since January & I'm not 30 yrs old. And I take recent pics every 3 weeks so i'm not heavier in person or maybe the camera makes me look a little thinner. I'm 120 lbs which isn't that big at all anyways so just wanted to apologize if you didn't have a good time with me cause I have many regulars I see weekly that do love my entertainment. I can't please everyone because each person has a different type of woman they are looking for so i'm not a waste of time & for all the guys who haven't seen me yet your missing out. This guy must have seen me when I first started CL & I was nervous. Maybe he needs to see me again so his opinion will be different. Good luck & happy hunting!

Perhaps you are right - to each his own, but you just didn't do it for me. To be fair, if another established member who has seen Candy could post a review, that may help.

Member #4074
06-12-08, 09:52
Perhaps you are right - to each his own, but you just didn't do it for me. To be fair, if another established member who has seen Candy could post a review, that may help.

Refer to my 05-04-2008 post; report# 750 on Candy. She's a nice person, and certainly is NOT 30 years old. She's very accomodating, but definitely not GFE.

Nemodc
06-12-08, 12:26
I look forward to your report. IMHO, your post is the proper way for relative newbies to request information; perchance the other lurkers could take notice.

I noticed the left hand across her tummy in the pics. That indicates to me a bit more than a bit of a paunch. Make sure your report adressess that. Flat bellies do it for me Every time.

Nemo

Nemodc
06-12-08, 12:38
Naughty Stacy is back around Tampa from here recent sojurn or O'town area. Previous reports here indicate bb anything is available, but she might fall asleep and bite down on johnson.

Nemo

AlterdBeast
06-12-08, 16:21
I never tried her but heard similar. Any take one for the team recently? I know she was by SPB before and very reasonable.

Naughty Stacy is back around Tampa from here recent sojurn or O'town area. Previous reports here indicate bb anything is available, but she might fall asleep and bite down on johnson.

Nemo

SteelThunder
06-12-08, 18:24
I never tried her but heard similar. Any take one for the team recently? I know she was by SPB before and very reasonable.

Haven't seen her recently, but I posted a report (#74) back in August 2007 in the Saint Pete board that referenced my prior experience several years ago with her. The picture she is using is the same she has used for a long time. Nice girl. Open to anything and everything, but imho, you can get much, much more for your hobby dollar elsewhere. There are other reviews of her on the Saint Pete board as well, right around the same timeframe.

Ebhunter
06-12-08, 19:12

I was in Orlando in Jan or Feb and had a no show from a different CL provider so I called Stacy, she is reliable and open to anything and I don't believe the post or TER report where she charged things to a room. I agree you can get a lot more from other providers, but if you don't care about looks and want a sure thing you may enjoy her. No she didn't fall a sleep during, but she did nod off afterwards. Maybe she was giving me the chance to recharge, but after pop #1 and you look at her it is time to say thanks and bye.

Comcast1
06-12-08, 19:14

NemoI would love to break out the camcorder with her especially while asleep.

NeeditWantit
06-12-08, 19:56
Refer to my 05-04-2008 post; report# 750 on Candy. She's a nice person, and certainly is NOT 30 years old. She's very accomodating, but definitely not GFE.

Perhaps I would have felt that way if I paid $100, but I paid $160 (rate was $150 and I even left a $10 tip). For the money, I've had much better. She is slightly heavier than those pics, and she can fill you in on that. That didn't really matter to me.

I don't want to say anything more negative on here as clearly you've experienced a good time, so maybe it's just the fact that we didn't click.

Horndog Man X
06-12-08, 23:27

Nemo

I hit up Stacy back in late 05 and again in early 06. Have to agree with the other reports. She's "sweet" will do "anything" but if you're paying for the looks you won't get your money's worth. But you have to give her points for being honest.

It's an old pic, btw. Since she took it she's had 1 kid and some her teeth are broken. Not from my Johnson, btw.

I quit, btw, because she started selling BB openly. That's a recipe for disaster.

Grabber
06-13-08, 09:25

NemoI have known Stacy for 4 years. Once she got into the auto accident and had a couple of teeth knocked out she has let herself go down hill. The fact that she has been frequently doing guys bb for at least 4 years is enouch to scare the hell out of anyone unless you are on a sucide mission. It was offered to me the very first time I ever saw her. The photo is at least 4 years old and she has really aged since she has had two kids in the last 3 years by whom? She arrives slopply dressed with her hair in a pigtail with lots of gray hair already. I am sure she couldn't make a go of it with the good looking talent in Orlando but there is a lot of very good looking women in the Tampa area who charge the same price. She should be charging street walker prices instead of $$. She will try to accomodate you in any way you wish but I have had her fall asleep after the first pop also and she has appeared to be high on something other than fresh air.

Nemodc
06-13-08, 14:31
I have no personal knowledge, but she is posting on CL as Straw Berry. Id sure hate to get there, drop trou and find hers is bigger than mine. AGAIN, this is totally based on the pic attached. So the question is DQ or just plain ugly?

Nemo

R Consultant
06-13-08, 17:20
That is just plain scary in my book. I would think if it showed its face posing as a chick I could see a guy clotheslining this dude. Well lets hope they look real close before they call this guy.

Happy Hunting..

I have no personal knowledge, but she is posting on CL as Straw Berry. Id sure hate to get there, drop trou and find hers is bigger than mine. AGAIN, this is totally based on the pic attached. So the question is DQ or just plain ugly?

Nemo

Royboy52
06-14-08, 16:35
I met with Candy today. Mostly because she is posting a lot to Brandon, Fl guys, and I am from Brandon, cost of services, and her response on this site to a dissatisfied client. She is still a "new girl" but I was very satisfied. Some guys may appreciate that she is a "new girl". YMMV.

Royboy

Royboy52
06-14-08, 17:41
I met with Candy today. I am a "new guy" and she is, indeed, a "new girl". I enjoyed my time with her even though she had "new girl" problems. I liked her appearance. Her tits and ass are just right for me! The price is right as I caught a "special". Some of you may enjoy her "new girl" problems. YMMV. I posted to this site earlier so a different/additional post may yet appear.

Sorry,

Royboy

Mirth Man
06-14-08, 19:00
I met with Candy today. I am a "new guy" and she is, indeed, a "new girl". I enjoyed my time with her even though she had "new girl" problems. I liked her appearance. Her tits and ass are just right for me! The price is right as I caught a "special". Some of you may enjoy her "new girl" problems. YMMV. I posted to this site earlier so a different/additional post may yet appear.

Sorry,

RoyboyWhich Candy are you talking about?

NeeditWantit
06-15-08, 18:33
Saw Eliza today. Very good looking woman. The pic below is very accurate and recent. She has a tat across her lower abdomen area. She's clean shaven, loves to kiss, and offers a very good cbj. DATY is not allowed but digits are. She's very accommodating and aims to please. I had a good time. Damage is $1.60 or $2.00.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=eliza&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max&hasPic=1

Grneydnik
06-16-08, 18:10
I met with Candy today. Mostly because she is posting a lot to Brandon, Fl guys, and I am from Brandon, cost of services, and her response on this site to a dissatisfied client. She is still a "new girl" but I was very satisfied. Some guys may appreciate that she is a "new girl". YMMV.

RoyboyHello Roy! Just wanted to thank you for the good review & to let you know I also enjoyed our time together also. It was nice meeting you & I'm sure you'll have me come over again soon.

Thanks!

MyMustang
06-17-08, 00:23
Funny how both of you have 2 reports each?

Casey3939
06-17-08, 03:56
I see precious is back on CL. When she appeared awhile back she was driving me crazy with all those great pics. Just couldn't get over the feeling that this has got to be good to be true. Did anybody ever see her. Don't think I saw any reviews of her, but after she was gone, some mongers made some inferences about her. Any info would be great.

Thanks

NeeditWantit
06-17-08, 06:35
http://tampa.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=7673&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max&hasPic=1

It's really her...saw her at her incall in a really questionable part of town near USF. It's good to have her back.

Hardwood123
06-17-08, 13:19
http://tampa.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=7673&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max&hasPic=1

It's really her...saw her at her incall in a really questionable part of town near USF. It's good to have her back. Yes, she is a doll. great to have her back.

Grneydnik
06-17-08, 16:53
Funny how both of you have 2 reports each?What's that supposed to mean? Am I not supposed to reply to someone giving a review bout me? I'm new on this site. I actually just saw him again last night. He called me because someone wrote that bad review & since I wrote back it intrigued him.Well, that's what he said when we met. What's so funny about 2 reports?

Blanco22
06-17-08, 18:53
Funny how both of you have 2 reports each?One joined in 2004 the other just joined last week, just my 2 cents.

Horndog Man X
06-17-08, 20:33
I see precious is back on CL. When she appeared awhile back she was driving me crazy with all those great pics. Just couldn't get over the feeling that this has got to be good to be true. Did anybody ever see her. Don't think I saw any reviews of her, but after she was gone, some mongers made some inferences about her. Any info would be great.

Thanks

Photo worries me. When I did her, she had all kinds of photos of her. This has one and its blurred. Sorta looks like her though.

Make you wonder if its her or a bait and switch.

Orlandoed
06-18-08, 01:19
I just saw Ms. Precious earlier tonight and I can verify that the pictures are accurate, and that her face is blurred for protection of identity, not because she's a butterface. On the contrary, she's got a very cute face to go along with a tight body. The only issue I had was the slight upsell. Her ad (which was posted on the orlando craigslist) said something about specials at 80 for an hour, but when I got there, she said that was the 15 minute special. Considering the package though, I did not mind ponying up for a fuller session. Quoted me at 1. 6 for hh, gave her 1. 4, which she said was just an first timer donation. We'll see about that. But overall, I was a sweaty happy mess after all was said and done.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Invisible Dude
06-18-08, 02:55
I have seen Chrissy twice. Shes a very personable girl, talks alot. Her pics are accurate. Shes receptive to alot of different things, also free refills. worth 150.

Hi,

Could anyone who has visited Chrissy (pic below) kindly post your comments on her?

I realize I haven't posted much yet and if no one has seen her than I don't mind posting the first review. But if anyone has seen her and she's a girl to be avoided, I wouldn't mind knowing that ahead of time. I'm mainly interested in whether she looks similar to her pictures, is friendly, and offers fair value.

Reply or PM is fine. If no one offers anything then I'll post my review here once I see her.

Thanks.

Nemodc
06-18-08, 13:12
I do not know about the rest of you, but I find that a bit disconcerting.

i promise you wont be let down.110lbs of heaven.f/s and gfe(no saddle sessions excepted)call for info.
PRECIOUS
727-623-7673

AlterdBeast
06-18-08, 13:42
Saw her the other day, not bad at all.

Friendly and very reasonable.

AlterdBeast
06-18-08, 13:43
Forgot to add these.

Whale Hunter
06-18-08, 21:31
Is this an AMP?

Thx for any info.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/717133296.html

Chase Star
06-18-08, 22:01
Funny how both of you have 2 reports each?What's that supposed to mean? Am I not supposed to reply to someone giving a review bout me? I'm new on this site. I actually just saw him again last night. He called me because someone wrote that bad review & since I wrote back it intrigued him.Well, that's what he said when we met. What's so funny about 2 reports?I happen to know Roy personally very well (from another board and having drinks together many times at various local establishments). He's a great guy. I can assure you he is completely legit and not a provider masquerading as a reviewer as you seem to suggest.

NeeditWantit
06-18-08, 22:22

ask yourself why an sp would post this. the only conclusion i can come up with is that they already have an std - possibly hiv, and don't care what happens to them.

i do know that she charges extra for these services but why anyone would partake is beyond me.

CaptainFlapja
06-18-08, 22:55
IIRC, Precious used to offer BB when she was around last year.

There was a reason I crossed her off my TDL, and I think that was it.

Aesder
06-18-08, 23:37
Any of you guys check this out yet? Looks too good to be true and close by in Brandon.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/let_me_be_your_naughty_little_secret_29/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=946476

Thanks.

Clinton Bush
06-19-08, 00:44

i promise you wont be let down.110lbs of heaven.f/s and gfe(no saddle sessions excepted)call for info.
PRECIOUS
727-623-7673

What does this term mean? (It's not in the abbreviations list) Is it Greek without a condom?

CB

Nemodc
06-19-08, 00:46
PMs regarding Precious, let me clear up the same questions asked in most of them. No, I have not met her, but several post below indicate she is a nice, friendly, quality lady. Based on those reports and her photo, I would be tempted to visit.

HOWEVER, my interpretation of the no saddle excepted [(sic)-- I read it as accepted, an all to common misuse of the word] statement is that she is willing to go without a saddle, ie: bareback. No thanks. Although the risks are relatively low for fatal contaminations, the more mundane bacteria and viruses are all too common for my risk/reward level.

She is a hottie, but I will pass.

Nemo

Ravlo57
06-19-08, 03:49
Sorry for announcing the obvious, but just in case someone has had more than a few beers one night, please be aware that this provider is transexual.

----- "busty blonde sinful babydoll vistin and town catch me while you can. W4m (South Dale Mabry)"

Busty blonde sinful babydoll vistin and town catch me while you can.

Hey guys tired of the same ol same ol? Well why not try me? ! Vixen here I'm Viiting South Tampa For a Few Days.

I'm a sexi sinful busty girl 5'5 110lbs 38dd no implants blonde hair.

I love to party and Provide non rushed gfe experience dare to try something new why not let me rock your world and have yourself smiling throughout the day!

125 kisses per session.

I don't respond to any blocked or private calls no emails or texting period.

XXX-XXX-5998

Outcalls varie by location.

Hope to see you soon.

-------------

Sawsy
06-19-08, 06:11
Is this an AMP?

Thx for any info.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/717133296.htmlYes, been there a couple of times. Saw a couple of different girls. Looks are about 3-6, service is variable. There is one woman who is always there, sort of mamasan but also taking customers, the others have rotated out pretty quickly. I think that they are hurting for business. Have also seen a middle aged wirey white dude in there at least once, who might be the guy writing the ads.

Overall not that impressed with the place. Not a lot of privacy to park, as it's in the middle of a strip mall shaped like a small horseshoe. Maybe worthwhile if you're not too paranoid, are in the area anyway and have a thing for Korean women in the 35-50 age group.

R Consultant
06-19-08, 07:24
To have sex without a condom. Probably taken from riding a horse without protection for your nuts.
No saddle, no wrapper, or unwrapped it seems like theres so many terms its hard to list them all.

Happy Hunting..

What does this term mean? (It's not in the abbreviations list) Is it Greek without a condom?

CB

SirLickaLot
06-19-08, 09:05
I saw her post on Backpage a lot. So I called her. Age posted is 29 on the phone sounded like in 50s and you can hear other people in the room on phones or on radios. So I hung up! Has anyone else seen her? Like you said, Looks too good to be true! Be safe!

Any of you guys check this out yet? Looks too good to be true and close by in Brandon.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/let_me_be_your_naughty_little_secret_29/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=946476

Thanks.

Gators84
06-19-08, 09:44

Thanks.I checked out her amazing picture also. I called and spoke to "Heather" this morning. She is very friendly and professional. She said she does incall one day a week, on Thursdays, and outcall remaining part of the week. She charges $$$ for outcall and $$ for incall. She insists that is her in the picture and I would agree with her based on her matter of fact tone.

Four For 5
06-19-08, 10:39
Is this an AMP?

Thx for any info.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/717133296.htmlNice new place. Clean and not yet smells of kimchi. .8 hr

First time saw a sweet young thing while being lead to the room by momma-san. Hoped I'd be serviced by her but instead momma-san did the honors. Thankfully she dimmed the lights WAY down for the HE.

Sighting the young thing made me hopeful for the future.

Second time was serviced by a thinner 40-ish k-lady. FS for $.

Third time a tan busty 40-ish k-lady. Face showed her age. CBJ for .8

Forth time another busty 40-ish. Face resembled master kan from old kung fu show. Asked for a teasing massage with a long drawn out HE. She had me done in 5 minutes after the flip, despite the hr I paid for.

All in all the TS's aren't very enthusiastically done. Massages, except mamma-san's, weren't very good, and performances after that left me flat. Not sure if I'll return.

Dennis758
06-19-08, 13:00

Thanks.Newbie here. There's a mention on CL that's she's a ripoff .

(http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/724894214.html}.

Whale Hunter
06-19-08, 21:35
Nice new place. Clean and not yet smells of kimchi. .8 hr

First time saw a sweet young thing while being lead to the room by momma-san. Hoped I'd be serviced by her but instead momma-san did the honors. Thankfully she dimmed the lights WAY down for the HE.

Sighting the young thing made me hopeful for the future.

Second time was serviced by a thinner 40-ish k-lady. FS for $.

Third time a tan busty 40-ish k-lady. Face showed her age. CBJ for .8

Forth time another busty 40-ish. Face resembled master kan from old kung fu show. Asked for a teasing massage with a long drawn out HE. She had me done in 5 minutes after the flip, despite the hr I paid for.

All in all the TS's aren't very enthusiastically done. Massages, except mamma-san's, weren't very good, and performances after that left me flat. Not sure if I'll return.Thx Four For 5. Great review. Might have to drive up there now. Don't know of a place in Tampa with those prices.

Clinton Bush
06-20-08, 08:30
Thx Four For 5. Great review. Might have to drive up there now. Don't know of a place in Tampa with those prices.

"Whale Hunter", I can see why you would be attracted to "Ocean" Spa. However, the prices .8 entry fee + .8 for CBJ don't seem all that great to me, especially when the service is reported as quick and uninspired.

Can anyone else provide more info? Who to ask for? Is mama-san young?
I don't mind them older if not too old and they are hot. pm me if you like,

Thanks,

CB

Four For 5
06-20-08, 10:30
Can anyone else provide more info? Who to ask for? Is mama-san young?

I don't mind them older if not too old and they are hot. pm me if you like,

Thanks,

CBSorry, I'm just rotten with names. If they tell me I forget since I know they're not real. That, and none of them, so far, has had me walk to the car (yes it is a bit open with a pool parlor nearby) repeating their names for future reference. It's been a different woman each time regardless. The mamma-san is in her late 50's. The busty 40-ish ones were both tan with pretty nice bodies actually. They're just missing the boat when it comes to performing the lower cost menu items.

Having experienced Yo off Kennedy when they were getting the young busty hotties was my pinnicle in the AMP world. I'm willing to fork it over for decent performance.

Ebhunter
06-23-08, 19:35
I had a dream I spent one of the best times of my life with a petite little ebony called lady last night. She is thin gentlemen, but not sickly or boney, just skinny. Don't let the tats fool you either, she was soft spoken and well spoken. I was impressed to say the least and she is my ATF to date. She runs ads on CL and has a website http://www.misslady.us She is the real deal, I did have a hard time reaching her and was about to ask the board if they knew if she was real or not since contact was tough. I am so glad a little patience on my part paid off.

Mirth Man
06-24-08, 02:24
I had a dream I spent one of the best times of my life with a petite little ebony called lady last night. She is thin gentlemen, but not sickly or boney, just skinny. Don't let the tats fool you either, she was soft spoken and well spoken. I was impressed to say the least and she is my ATF to date. She runs ads on CL and has a website http://www.misslady.us She is the real deal, I did have a hard time reaching her and was about to ask the board if they knew if she was real or not since contact was tough. I am so glad a little patience on my part paid off.Sounds like a hell of a time. What's this need proof that you're a hobbiest bit on her website?

Just the standard LE check?

Ebhunter
06-24-08, 18:03
Sounds like a hell of a time. What's this need proof that you're a hobbiest bit on her website?

Just the standard LE check?

I'm sure YMMV but I had a couple simple upfront questions, not empolyment or DL # or anything too personal. When we did meet there was some nice casual conversation. I found the "screen" to be comfortable for both parties and nothing to worry about.

R Consultant
06-25-08, 07:04
She looks very attractive and and pretty healthy also. I have always decided that since these ladies dont give there personal information I dont give any of mine, Its only fair. Plus its not a life long committment unless we become friends or something..

Happy Hunting..

I had a dream I spent one of the best times of my life with a petite little ebony called lady last night. She is thin gentlemen, but not sickly or boney, just skinny. Don't let the tats fool you either, she was soft spoken and well spoken. I was impressed to say the least and she is my ATF to date. She runs ads on CL and has a website http://www.misslady.us She is the real deal, I did have a hard time reaching her and was about to ask the board if they knew if she was real or not since contact was tough. I am so glad a little patience on my part paid off.

Scottesq
06-25-08, 11:00
This listing on Craigs list looks too good to be true. Anyone know if it is? Thanks.

Beautiful, sensual woman with soft, talented hands offering relaxing, unrushed massages to make you forget your every day cares. Ask for the summer special and save $$$$.....NO EMAILS PLEASE....call 727 455 1341, if i'm in session I will call you right back.

NeeditWantit
06-25-08, 21:17
Anyone have any info? Claims to be in a nice area in WestChase. $1.50/hh

Beauty 5'8 blonde 36c-26-36 model type ready-n-waiting let me be your treat ***813@@@891$$$9568### Violet

Mirth Man
06-26-08, 17:25
I'm sure YMMV but I had a couple simple upfront questions, not empolyment or DL # or anything too personal. When we did meet there was some nice casual conversation. I found the "screen" to be comfortable for both parties and nothing to worry about.Sounds basic enough. I'm always worried about giving any info away that could be used to figure out who I am and where to find me. Blackmailers aren't fun to deal with.

Ebhunter
06-27-08, 06:04
Sounds basic enough. I'm always worried about giving any info away that could be used to figure out who I am and where to find me. Blackmailers aren't fun to deal with.

I assume the screening mentioned on the website is geared towards incall, I don't really know since I was outcall. My address was the only personal info I provided and that was pretty much required. Otherwise we just talked and everything was pretty cool, cool enough I kept waiting for the up sell or something negative but everyting was fine.

R Consultant
06-27-08, 11:49
You are right on the money with that about blackmailers. I used to have gf that was a complete freak and yes I do miss her still. But anyway this girl I also saw who was a dancer was busting my balls about telling my gf on me if I didnt give her more money for this and that. I said no I couldnt afford to. So instead of getting busted I just told my gf what I had been doing since it was going to happen anyway. Well she really didnt care from what I gathered. She said men will play. Anyhoo the dancer came to my house knocked on the door and started telling my gf the whole story - she did tell the truth and so did I. My gf to my surprise told the dancer that you are really cute and I can see why he wanted to taste that. The gf asked her if she wanted to play and the dancer chick was soooo pissed she left and called her and I nuttttsssss.. LOL!

Of course we didnt stay together long but it was fun why it lasted. The good ole days are hard to beat at times.

Happy Hunting..

Sounds basic enough. I'm always worried about giving any info away that could be used to figure out who I am and where to find me. Blackmailers aren't fun to deal with.

Mirth Man
06-28-08, 02:34
You are right on the money with that about blackmailers. I used to have gf that was a complete freak and yes I do miss her still. But anyway this girl I also saw who was a dancer was busting my balls about telling my gf on me if I didnt give her more money for this and that. I said no I couldnt afford to. So instead of getting busted I just told my gf what I had been doing since it was going to happen anyway. Well she really didnt care from what I gathered. She said men will play. Anyhoo the dancer came to my house knocked on the door and started telling my gf the whole story - she did tell the truth and so did I. My gf to my surprise told the dancer that you are really cute and I can see why he wanted to taste that. The gf asked her if she wanted to play and the dancer chick was soooo pissed she left and called her and I nuttttsssss.. LOL!

Of course we didnt stay together long but it was fun why it lasted. The good ole days are hard to beat at times.

Happy Hunting..

lol - Good times man. Good times. Smart move telling the girlfriend first, who'd a think it would swing in your favor? If the dance said yes to playing around, was the gf serious? Good times.

Mirth Man
06-28-08, 03:18
victoria cross XXX star - w4m - 20 (port richey)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-734905841@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-27, 4:03PM EDT

32 DD

blonde

look me up at victoria cross on google

safe only

180 flat rate up to an hour

incall only

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

I was lucky enough to dream about this little hottie doing an incall tonight.

http://adultstarvlog.com/category/victoria-cross/

She was very friendly and relaxing, her kitchen was safe. She has a female chef mate who minds her business and turns up the radio. She plays it safe by wearing an apron. She places herself in several different positions to assist me with the cake rising in the oven. She did let me giver her samples with my oven-mitt-less finger and she even let me ice the top of the cake. I was a bit sloppy, icing was flying everywhere, had to even towel off her face. She's a patient cook who doesn't use timers and liked to let me lead. She even let me dine in and sample her warm goods.

She might be out of town for a few weeks. According to my dream she is going to LA for a shoot with Emirl or something.

Gentlemen, I shit you not, this was the best baking dream I've had in a long time and I got to spend it with a Bang Bros girl. Photos were spot on down to the body art. Who knew porn chicks made such good cooks.

I love baking cakes.

R Consultant
06-28-08, 10:50
Dang M&M she melted in your mouth and in your hands. From the dream you had I need some sleeping pills you have or at least give me your doctor so I can get a script. Those kind of dreams are one in a million.

Thanks for sharing and makes me want to take baking classes myself.

P.S M&M -- Ya my gf was bi so she would played fiddle with her. I knew the gf was a sl*t and we were pretty open anyway. We did threesomes and I really didnt care if she left anyway it gets old after awhile with a girl of her nature anyway. Its fun at the beginning but she was to much of a party every night girl for anything long term.

Happy Hunting..

I was lucky enough to dream about this little hottie doing an incall tonight.

http://adultstarvlog.com/category/victoria-cross/

She was very friendly and relaxing, her kitchen was safe. She has a female chef mate who minds her business and turns up the radio. She plays it safe by wearing an apron. She places herself in several different positions to assist me with the cake rising in the oven. She did let me giver her samples with my oven-mitt-less finger and she even let my ice the top of the cake. I was a bit sloppy, icing was flying everywhere, had to even towel off her face. She's a patient cook who doesn't using timers and liked to let me lead. She even let me dine in and sample her warm goods.

She might be out of town for a few weeks. According to my dream she is going to LA for a shoot with Emirl or something.

Gentlemen, I shit you not, this was the best baking dream I've had in a long time and I got to spend it with a Bang Bros girl. Photos were spot on down to the body art. Who knew porn chicks made such good cooks.

I love baking cakes.

Member #4074
06-28-08, 19:01
I was feeling a little frisky this afternoon and decided to try some of Craigslist's finest. Riley's picture intrigued me, so I decided to take the plunge and contacted her for a 30-min session for $100.

Arrived at her incall location in Seffner. The neigborhood was a safe, quiet and a typical middle-class area. Her house was a pig's stye to say the least, but the AC was on, so no complaints. Riley has a pretty cute face. She stands about 5' 1", some little meat on her, has some natural CCs and has the typical child-bearing hips/ass - slightly wide for a white girl. She truly reminds me of a college girl wanting to earn some extra money - her looks meet the profile to a "T".

Her performance: Riley's session is very mechanical. She does NOT perform oral -BB or Covered. Right off the bat, she informed me that she does it in three ways - missionary, doggie or a combo of both - that's it. Certainly not GFE. Need I say more?

To her credit: she wasn't a clock watcher, but I was so bored that I merely just licked on those titties and took care of business within the alloted 30 minutes. I felt that I was in Amsterdam's Red Light District all over again.

Recommendation: DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Lets get together and have some fun ... promise youll be satisfied :)

165 FHR

100 HHR

*****FULL SERVICE ****

Im Independent And Very Discreet

___________************CALL FOR SPECIALS************______________

CALL RILEY

3-ZERO-5 - NINE - ZERO -5-8-NINE-5-ONE

NeeditWantit
06-29-08, 10:57
Has anyone seen her? Something about her eyes and smile in this pic tells me she'll be a lot of fun.

Here's her posting:

HEY GUYS IT'S GIGI!!!! IM HOME AND READY TO SEE YOU!!! I LOVE WHAT I DO AND I AIM TO PLEASE!!!! I HAVE A THING FOR MY SHY ONES. I WILL DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE U FEEL AT EASE!!! 140 KNOCKS AT MY DOOR AND I OPEN UP!!!

727 326-@@&%

http://tampa.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=2275&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

I just found this:
http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/708132971.html when I searched by her name (http://tampa.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=gigi+-t4m&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max)
====================
This is the real GiGi, formerly known as Stephanie who used to do 2 girl calls with Ali. Her real name is Sarah Robertson, you can find her in pinellas sherrifs and hillsborough sherrifs... She is a RIP OFF and a waste of time guys. She smokes the whole session, picks up her phone and is very ghetto.
Also smells bad, cigarettes, must and other things I wont mention were not on the very clean side when I saw her.... She never uses her real picture but this is her...

NeeditWantit
06-29-08, 11:30
Anyone have any info? Claims to be in a nice area in WestChase. $1.50/hh

Beauty 5'8 blonde 36c-26-36 model type ready-n-waiting let me be your treat ***813@@@891$$$9568### Violet

Looks like 3 girls are working out of this place: http://tampa.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=gigi+-t4m&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max
and there's one report of STDs: http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/734263377.html
============

SHE HAS HEP C AND GEN HERPS-THIS IS A FACT NOT FICTION ASK HER BY LAW SHE HAS TO TELL YOU

Trendz Tampa
06-29-08, 15:47
Don't know about westchase but the two pics with the medallion on the fence has the same fence as the girls on club7315.com. Just a thought fellas.

Looks like 3 girls are working out of this place: http://tampa.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=gigi+-t4m&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max
and there's one report of STDs: http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/734263377.html
============

SHE HAS HEP C AND GEN HERPS-THIS IS A FACT NOT FICTION ASK HER BY LAW SHE HAS TO TELL YOU

NeeditWantit
06-29-08, 20:31
This chick looks like she just had a baby last week. Saggy tits, flabby stomach and bad breath. Pics are probably 1-2 years old but it is her before she had kids. Incall is at a home near 275 and Busch...safe area but the place is a bit of a dive. Damage is $1/1.5, services are BBBJ, MSOG, Digits, LFK. I will not repeat.
======================
ALL THAT YOU WANT AND MORE...SO COME SEE WHAT THIS PETITE BRUNETTE (5'1 115LBS) HAS TO OFFER YOU AND SATISFACTION IS A GUARANTEE...SO DO NOT KEEP ME WAITING SET AN APPOINTMENT 813 562 ^*%)...I ALSO WILL SEND ADDITIONAL PICS AND DETAILS IF YOU SEND ME A MESSAGE...

Chocolatelover
06-29-08, 21:02
Jumped on this special this afternoon...

$100 FLAT
Full sessions! mmm..Sweet, Juicy, Sexy A$$
727-254-8553
CLUndressed.com #22638

She is in NE Pinellas and had a couple more pounds than the CLundressed pics, but not enough to be a turn off. Great touch and tongue. CBJ and CFS; both great. No rush and made it seem like you were pleasing her, also. Well worth $.

Hate to see the economy in bad shape, but the silver lining on that dark cloud is downward pressure on provider rates.

Clinton Bush
06-29-08, 21:18
I just found this:
http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/708132971.html when I searched by her name (http://tampa.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=gigi+-t4m&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max)
====================
This is the real GiGi, formerly known as Stephanie who used to do 2 girl calls with Ali. Her real name is Sarah Robertson, you can find her in pinellas sherrifs and hillsborough sherrifs... She is a RIP OFF and a waste of time guys. She smokes the whole session, picks up her phone and is very ghetto.
Also smells bad, cigarettes, must and other things I wont mention were not on the very clean side when I saw her.... She never uses her real picture but this is her...
Is the first clue that she hasn't got a clue. The fake picture looked pretty good. The real one was pretty scary. Thanks for the heads up.

CB

Nemodc
06-29-08, 21:40
but the lady discussed 2 posts below sure reminds me of a girl called Cameron who posted on TBD about a year ago. Location described is close to where she was then also. I got some backchannel back then and she was well thought of.

Anyone with other comments??

Nemo

Hardwood123
06-29-08, 22:27
P.S M&M -- Ya my gf was bi so she would played fiddle with her. I knew the gf was a sl*t and we were pretty open anyway. We did threesomes and I really didnt care if she left anyway it gets old after awhile with a girl of her nature anyway. Its fun at the beginning but she was to much of a party every night girl for anything long term.

Yeah, my third wife was like that (sigh).

R Consultant
06-30-08, 07:10
She says shes in St Pete the last time she emailed me. Its a shame these chicks dont realize what it takes to make a dollar. Good Service and you will make tons instead they play freaking games.

Thanks for the tip on this one.

Happy Hunting..

I just found this:
====================

Chocolatelover
06-30-08, 22:27
Hit this after work since I had to go across the water...

5/6 110PD'S 32B OF PURE CARAMEL.
100KISSES FOR 15MIN.
150KISSES FOR THE HALF HOUR.
200KISSES FOR THE FULL HOUR
SEVEN/2/SEVEN/THREETWO/ZERO/FIFTY8/TWEENTY/

She is located in East Pinellas. Tongue and lower lip pierced (I like pierced). Very petite and fit. HJ, then CBJ and CFS. Very responsive. Only negative was the occasional whiff of smoker's breath.

Fuglysob
07-02-08, 20:34
Is it my imagination, or has flagging increased on CL lately?

Which is really annoying because last time I started to get settled in at a new job in the Tampa area, the flagging was insane, and I said the heck with all of it. And guess what? A new job is getting off the ground again, and I've decided to not commute back and forth.

Do people not realize complicated menus scare people away?

Fugly

Chocolatelover
07-03-08, 19:37
Went to see Magic this afternoon. She normally does outcalls only. Setting an early afternoon appointment allowed me to go to her place NW of Ybor. First pic below is accurate. The others are when she had a few less pounds. $$. Enjoyable, but her pricing needs to adjust to the current state of the market due to the economy. I doubt I'll go back unless she runs a special.

Jackhamner73
07-03-08, 20:28
Is it my imagination, or has flagging increased on CL lately?

Which is really annoying because last time I started to get settled in at a new job in the Tampa area, the flagging was insane, and I said the heck with all of it. And guess what? A new job is getting off the ground again, and I've decided to not commute back and forth.

Do people not realize complicated menus scare people away?

FuglyIt's not your imagination. I'm just north of Ft Myers so I check that list daily. Most new posts are flagged by the time I refresh the page to get them. If you check the following day you might see 0 posts from the previous day listed. It's not like there are so many providers in the area that there should even be a competition problem. I guess people have nothing better to do.

Chocolatelover
07-05-08, 19:31
Saw this add on CL. The picture and "holiday special" drew me in.

Have some extra time and want to unwind? Let me help you relax. Incall location. Petite brunette very toned size 2. Holiday specials. If seriously interested plz send a number where I may contact I DO call back and will set up a time. Not here for pic/email exchanges. NO FS

Normal rate is $ for 30, 1. 5 for 60. Special was. 8/1. 2. She is toned. Body rub was OK, but the main event was rather mechanical. She successfully completed the task at hand, but she made it seem like exactly that: a task. I like it when a provider is more emotionally involved/interactive (or at least pretends she is).

She said she also did some fetishes (feet/dom), if anyone is interested in that.

Chocolatelover
07-06-08, 13:05
I've linked up with a few ladies via CL, and am comfortable with that process. However, I came across a tampa.backpage.com add for Bridgette (http://purebrigette.com). Making an appointment with her involves entering personal info into her website, then email exchange. My questions:

Has anyone used this type process to set a meeting?

Has anyone met with Bridette?

If a provider has extensive reviews on TER, are they likely legitimate?

The paranoid part of me says this is an elaborate sting. The penis part of me say DRIVE ON!

Hollywood Jack
07-07-08, 08:38
This is my first post so, I hope I'm keeping with forum protocol. If not, just let me know. I've seen this post on and off and was wondering if anyone has any reviews?

Thanks

Member #4558
07-07-08, 18:15

I take the reviews on TER with big dose of doubt. It has been documented that the folks at TER will spice up submitted reviews to make girls sound more appealing. And some of those who post reviews there can't really be trusted either. There is a small group of posters who will do or write anything to pump up the reputation of some of the girls in the area. They will also go out of their way to discredit posters who have anything bad to say about their favorites. The worst board for this is the Las Vegas TER board with the Florida board running a close second.

The entire site is pretty lame, especially the Florida board. The moderator of the Florida is one who likes to hear himself talk and is always boasting about how many porn stars he has bedded. And it has really become a place for escorts to post ads and the information posted is pretty useless so I have quit even logging onto the site.

I would not waste any money on TER if I were you.

Drew Park
07-07-08, 18:21
I came across a tampa.backpage.com add for Bridgette (http://purebrigette.com. Making an appointment with her involves entering personal info into her website, then email exchange. My questions:

Many of us tend to avoid any woman who asks for personal information. References are often problematic unless you have a track record with another woman who is willing to vouch for you.

Has anyone met with Bridette? I have not although we did exchange emails when she first showed up. She does have three pages of reviews on The othEr Review site.

Be skeptical if the "reviewer" only has a single review. If the reviewer has a long history of reporting chances are the review might be pretty accurate. My experience with TER reviews is somewhat like judging figure skating: Throw out the high score. Throw out the low score and average out the remaining scores.

SteelThunder
07-07-08, 18:56
I take the reviews on TER with big dose of doubt. It has been documented that the folks at TER will spice up submitted reviews to make girls sound more appealing. And some of those who post reviews there can't really be trusted either. There is a small group of posters who will do or write anything to pump up the reputation of some of the girls in the area. They will also go out of their way to discredit posters who have anything bad to say about their favorites. The worst board for this is the Las Vegas TER board with the Florida board running a close second.

The entire site is pretty lame, especially the Florida board. The moderator of the Florida is one who likes to hear himself talk and is always boasting about how many porn stars he has bedded. And it has really become a place for escorts to post ads and the information posted is pretty useless so I have quit even logging onto the site.

I would not waste any money on TER if I were you.

I echo these thoughts on TER. Perfect examples of the overzealous reviews found there are the glowing reviews garnered by NaughtyStacy4u and also Nicole of Seffner fame. You can find the real deal on both of these girls on this forum. It isn't in line with many of the reviews they have received on TER.

Tpa48
07-07-08, 22:44
I have seen Brigette - she is the real deal.

I've linked up with a few ladies via CL, and am comfortable with that process. However, I came across a tampa.backpage.com add for Bridgette (http://purebrigette.com). Making an appointment with her involves entering personal info into her website, then email exchange. My questions:

Has anyone met with Bridette?

The paranoid part of me says this is an elaborate sting. The penis part of me say DRIVE ON!

Gd1975
07-08-08, 00:18
Seen her ads on CL for sometime but zero reviews.

HOT BLONDE PLAYMATE OPEN FOR YOU
ALL INCLUSIVE NO B/S
I NEVER SHORT CHANGE OR CHEAT
813-352-8986 NO BLOCKED CALLS

Chocolatelover
07-08-08, 21:35
Thanks for the advice, everyone. I went ahead with the appointment with Brigette. OMG! What an experience. I normally post pics, but her website does not allow you to download photos. You'll have to go to purebrigette.com if you want pics.

Initial contact was via email using the address on her site. Easy to find incall in SW Tampa. Nice place. She is very sweet and giving. Amazing body and beautiful face. BBBJ. CFS. $$ for HHR. Well worth it!

Hardwood123
07-09-08, 23:01
I'm with Drew here. TER? Wouldn't leave home without it! More valuable than my American Express! Actually TER is a great tool once you know hoe to use it.
1. It generally will do a good job on who to avoid.

2>as Drew said, how many reviews has the reviewer had? were they all local? Have you seen anyone on his list and would your review of the girl be about the same?

3. It all boils down to common sense and don't let Little Dick do all the thinking.

Be skeptical if the "reviewer" only has a single review. If the reviewer has a long history of reporting chances are the review might be pretty accurate. My experience with TER reviews is somewhat like judging figure skating: Throw out the high score. Throw out the low score and average out the remaining scores.

C Fombarlet
07-10-08, 13:59
Thanks for the advice, everyone. I went ahead with the appointment with Brigette. OMG! What an experience. I normally post pics, but her website does not allow you to download photos. You'll have to go to purebrigette.com if you want pics.

Initial contact was via email using the address on her site. Easy to find incall in SW Tampa. Nice place. She is very sweet and giving. Amazing body and beautiful face. BBBJ. CFS. $$ for HHR. Well worth it!Actually, FYI, If you right click and view page source, you can probably figure out where the photos are stored. In this case, I found Brigette's photos stored under the following url:

http://purebrigette.com/photos/purebrigette-324512-9f06m.jpg

Of course, replace the photo name.jpg with other names to see other photos. Here is the photo I got. There are two more up there.

Just FYI

Christian

C Fombarlet
07-10-08, 14:11

Initial contact was via email using the address on her site. Easy to find incall in SW Tampa. Nice place. She is very sweet and giving. Amazing body and beautiful face. BBBJ. CFS. $$ for HHR. Well worth it!Just FYI

Url for purebrigette's photos:

http://purebrigette.com/photos/purebrigette-324512-9f06m.jpg

Cut and paste directly this url into your browser. This enables you to circumvent the "right click/save as" being disabled.

Right click and view source might let you track down the url/directory where the site stores its photos. This might prove useful in the future for similar Web sites. Cheers.

C

Member #4074
07-10-08, 17:58
HC

Saw Taylor and it was the worst experience I have had with a provider. The incall was a dump and she was nothing but totaly uninspired. Since you are a senior member will not post on main board but just a heads up since you recommenced her.

TPA48

TPA48,

I encourage you to post your report on Taylor at the main board. As you know, individual experiences with providers are always YMMV. She may be good to 10 guys, but uninpired to one guy; other future mongers will need to know this - so, post it. I, certainly, will not take offense...are you kidding me??

H_C

I am sharing the above PM with Tpa48 regarding his bad experience with Taylor. Just because I recommend her, doesn't mean that she'll perform up to par everytime - indeed, it's YMMV as always.

Xtraveler G
07-10-08, 18:41
My buddy brought this to my attention, as he had heard positive reviews about the referral agency. Unfortunately/fortunately, he was too late to confirm.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/apr/19/pa-4-women-arrested-on-prostitution-charges/

www2.tbo.com/content/2008/apr/19/pa-4-women-arrested-on-prostitution-charges/

Lots of good information about the operation though.

Tpaguy
07-10-08, 19:12
Guys,

I had a great time w/a provider in the Brandon area a few times. She is all that and a bag of chips. She is very paticular on who she see's. If any Sr. Members are interested email me for details, her dislikes and likes. I would share with all, but don't want to ruin a good thing.

R Consultant
07-11-08, 01:27
Thanks HoC thats what this is all about. I think we all should remember you never know what your going to feel like one day to the next. I have had grea times and some times it just was awful. Like what a waste. I know some people dont like to give a bad review but whatever happen -- well it happened so tell the story so others know theres two sides to this person.

Also remember these ladies keep tabs on each of us. So if you get pooned over one chick the next one might do the same thing or vice versa --its always good to network a little.

Happy Hunting..

I am sharing the above PM with Tpa48 regarding his bad experience with Taylor. Just because I recommend her, doesn't mean that she'll perform up to par everytime - indeed, it's YMMV as always.

Nemodc
07-11-08, 02:09
Published April 19, and some of the ladies had already been reported on here.

Chica Chaser
07-11-08, 02:17
My buddy brought this to my attention, as he had heard positive reviews about the referral agency. Unfortunately/fortunately, he was too late to confirm.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/apr/19/pa-4-women-arrested-on-prostitution-charges/

www2.tbo.com/content/2008/apr/19/pa-4-women-arrested-on-prostitution-charges/

Lots of good information about the operation though.

Working on my due diligence for an upcoming trip and saw this article.

Quotes
"According to sheriff's office reports, Stebelton massaged the confidential informant and engaged in sexual activity for $350"

"Jimino is accused of massaging and having sex with a confidential informant"

"Lee was being held at the jail Friday on charges of unlicensed practice of a health care professional and prostitution, accused of giving a confidential informant a massage and having sex"

"Steier, who used the name Isabella, had sex with the confidential informant, massaged his back and offered to crack his neck, a report states"

So glad to hear that these guys got their rocks off before making the bust, scumbags. Used to be they busted in when the offer was made/accepted, now they must have to go all the way through with the session to make the case.

Port Richey must be free of all other crime now, so to keep busy, they bust the CL ladies. Pitiful.

Hushkitten2
07-11-08, 16:42
Looks too good to be true. Anyone have any input?

pers-750994814@craigslist.org

Hollywood Jack
07-11-08, 19:06
Does anyone ask providers about taking photos?

Chocolatelover
07-12-08, 16:49
Went to see Dina this afternoon.

Ready for the most relaxing. Erotic experience Ever? No clock watching. No games. NO rush. In my own comfortable residence. Lit by candles, pick your own beverage and music. Lots of FUN. 5 minutes from gandy bridge. 10 minutes from 275. 1/2 mile from McDill AFB. Up All night.

I loved her pics so had to see her. Pics are accurate. Nice, new place. Easy to get to. $. 5 for HHR. She occasionally runs specials. I loved her look, dress, tattoos, personality. She was a bit. Addled. Said she had been up all night moving. May have been another reason. No matter, it did not detract from the session. We chatted. She had in mind what she wanted. It was nice. She enjoyed herself. I enjoyed myself. Everybody happy. I'll be back.

Only negative was she smoked, but it was not too bad.

757ChicksOnly
07-12-08, 17:44
I'll be down there Friday with the family visiting my mom. She lives in Riverview which I guess is in Hillsborough County and I would love to check out the local action down there.

If anyone is familar with the area I'd love some info on some confirmed chicks! If you look at my other post I like them thin and sexy. So, if ya'll can help me out it will be well appreciated!

I'll be down there from the 18th to the 22nd!

Thanks!

PS-That Brigette Chick looks hot! PM me please.

Chocolatelover
07-13-08, 22:07
There are two or three local Nikkis. This one is from Orlando and comes here from time to time. Saw this add today and had to jump after it. Pics were nice and price was right.

Rise & shine sweetnes, I'm available early today.come get the treatment that you deserve!

*100-HH*

*130-45MIN*

*200-hr*

617. 905. 810three

Nikki{Chocolate}

Always got voicemail, but she calls back. She was near the airport. Easy to find. Pics are accurate. Very cute, sweet, sensuous, fit. Chatted, had a fantastic time, chatted some more. Very pleasant experience. I'll see her every chance I get.

Mirth Man
07-14-08, 04:29
There are two or three local Nikkis. This one is from Orlando and comes here from time to time. Saw this add today and had to jump after it. Pics were nice and price was right.

Rise & shine sweetnes, I'm available early today.come get the treatment that you deserve!

*100-HH*

*130-45MIN*

*200-hr*

617. 905. 810three

Nikki{Chocolate}

Always got voicemail, but she calls back. She was near the airport. Easy to find. Pics are accurate. Very cute, sweet, sensuous, fit. Chatted, had a fantastic time, chatted some more. Very pleasant experience. I'll see her every chance I get.

She's always been very well reviewed. I've always wanted to see here; glad to hear that you experienced the same.

Pheomenx
07-14-08, 04:36
Could anyone tell me if these girl is for real or just a fake?

Hi Pheomex,

Everyting posted on "bangbull" is a scripted, staged performance for the camera.

Thanks,

Jackson

Hushkitten2
07-14-08, 12:36
Sorry about the eariler post. Copy the wrong link. Here is the actual link.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/ers/750994814.html

Anyone familiar with this provider?

Bbwphan
07-14-08, 14:24
Could anyone tell me if these girl is for real or just a fake?

Hi Pheomex,

Everyting posted on "bangbull" is a scripted, staged performance for the camera.

Thanks,

JacksonAll of that is scripted. Those girls are too hot to just be wandering around. They advertize for "modeling opportunities" so it is all an act. Great site though.

Mirth Man
07-16-08, 04:28
Saw this one CL tonight. With all the flagging going on lately, I'm putting it somewhere it can stay. I figure this, combined with the Legit Tampa Bay Providers Blog entry about her, is enough warning to just stay away. Not worth the hassle.

CHRISSY RIP OFF - w4m - 20 (tampa)

I BEEN WITH CHRISSY AND I PAYED HER BUT ALL SHE DID FOR HALF AN HOUR IS TALK AND TALK ABOUT HER LIFE AND TATTOOS, HER OTHER NAME IS HOPE AND SHE HAS TWO DAUGTHERS WHICH SHE HAS THEIR NAME ON HER FEET, THE REASON WHY SHE ALWAYS HAS PICTURES WITH CLOTH ON IS BECAUSE SHE IS CHUBBY AND FAT, ALMOST 160 POUNDS WITH NO EXAGERATION, AND AFTER SHE FINISHED HER LIFE STORY, HER FREINDS CALLED AND SAID THAT HER DAUGHTER WAS SICK SO SHE TOLD ME SHE HAD TO LEAVE NOT KNOWING THAT SHE DID NOT DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN A HUG, BEFORE SHE LEFT SHE PROMISED TO COME BACK AND GIVE ME A FREE APPOINTMENT WHICH SHE LIED AND NEVER CALLED ME OR ANSWEAR HER PHONE, TOTTAL RIP OFF
NEVER CALL HER OR JUST DO PRANK CALLS, SHE IS THE WORST. YOU DESERVE IT CHRISSY

100/150...outcalls only......813 458-3881....Chrissy
Happy hunting.

PS - Anyone else notice that the Legit TB Providers Blog has been change to invite only?!? Anyone know how to get invited? It was a great read.

Annofass Inch
07-16-08, 04:45
Does anyone know if I'm listed on the legit providers page? If I'm not I should be. Hell everyone her knows me LOL

Retired Gfe
07-16-08, 11:54
We've talked via this board, and she is an absolute sweetie!! I wouldn't want to miss out on her while she is here!!! WHOO HOOO! She's a hot mama!

XOXOXOX,
Lissa

She's always been very well reviewed. I've always wanted to see here; glad to hear that you experienced the same.

NobodyYouKnow
07-16-08, 12:25
Anyone else notice that the Legit TB Providers Blog has been change to invite only?!? Anyone know how to get invited? It was a great read.Well, it doesn't seem to be invite only, per se. Blogger has the standard boilerplate of "this site could be offensive" but allowed me to proceed and access the blog. Try again and see what happens?

Member #4558
07-16-08, 17:48
Well, it doesn't seem to be invite only, per se. Blogger has the standard boilerplate of "this site could be offensive" but allowed me to proceed and access the blog. Try again and see what happens?

I had no invitation but I got in anyway (crashed the party) and was able to read his blog. Useful information for those of you in the area.

Mongfu
07-16-08, 22:42
Hi Andrea,

Not sure, but I think he only marks you as legit if he has a personal interview or personal interaction.

The way the guy writes, it sounds like you could contact him and ask to be included, but it does appear he prefers a causal sit down or at least a phone conversation.

Personally, I'm a big fan, and were I single, would love to make that a goal to review and/or interview providers of the Tampa area.

~Fu

Mirth Man
07-16-08, 23:54
Well, it doesn't seem to be invite only, per se. Blogger has the standard boilerplate of "this site could be offensive" but allowed me to proceed and access the blog. Try again and see what happens?

It's working fine now. Wierd screen I got last night. Glad it was only temp.

Mirth Man
07-16-08, 23:55
Does anyone know if I'm listed on the legit providers page? If I'm not I should be. Hell everyone her knows me LOL

I don't think you are. Contact him at his site and see what he can do for you. Just drop the name I posted below into google.

Mirth Man
07-18-08, 05:02
The flagging wars on CL are really getting out of hand. Almost every post is flagged by the time I get to it. You think they'd be tired of it already.

Fla Monger II
07-18-08, 10:32
The flagging wars on CL are really getting out of hand. Almost every post is flagged by the time I get to it. You think they'd be tired of it already.

the legit providers blog claims it's April McKenzie that is doing most of it

Goddess
07-18-08, 14:07
I'm in town for a few days not sure how long right now. I'm from Orlando so u can check my reviews on ter or here for that area. My # is 3217506522 I have incall and outcall and will offer reasonable rates for both. I offer sensual companionship as well as bdsm/ fetish. Feel free to call me anytime. My ads keep getting flagged but I have a ad on backpage and pics on cuties-orlando.com/escorts/goddessmaria

Mirth Man
07-18-08, 17:50
the legit providers blog claims it's April McKenzie that is doing most of it

Yeah I read that. It's possible but that's just one person's opinion. He might be right, but who knows. Either way, I wish they'd just stop. It hurts all of them in the long run.

Retired Gfe
07-18-08, 18:47
I thing negativity will only bring everyone down!!!

XOXO,
Lissa

Yeah I read that. It's possible but that's just one person's opinion. He might be right, but who knows. Either way, I wish they'd just stop. It hurts all of them in the long run.

Chocolatelover
07-19-08, 16:06
Saw this on CL about a week ago...

Hello Gentlemen,

We are available from 9am to 11pm................
Gorgeous upscale attendents, pics are of heather....more pics this evening of the other goegeous attendents.....
Heather.....109lbs 34DD-24-34
Taylor....formally of Fasade....tall 36DDD 26 36....long brown hair...29yrs
Jane...........gorgeous oriental
Amber.........ebony knock out...whitney houston look alike
Chasity..........brunette super model type
Marisol..........Mature Latin Beauty
we are convienently located for all of tampa bay.....in Pinellas Park, just 1 mile from I275.....we have a very discreet private building.
call seventwoseven6451899...........645.....1899Then saw an add for the same place on backpage with pics of Chasity (below). That sold me.

The pics are good, but I liked the way she looked in person even better. Nice attitude and the pics don't show any of her tattoos-which I like. $.5 for 15 minutes. BBBJ. CFS. Worth it.

Mirth Man
07-20-08, 04:08
I saw this add today on CL:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/ers/761756281.html

TASTY EBONY?? Available Now - w4m - 22

Reply to: pers-761756281@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-19, 6:15PM EDT

available now for INCALL ONLY

150chocolate kisses FLAT RATE

*serious callers only (( CALLING TO BOOK FOR NOW ))

7/2/7/three/2three/three0three2

Private independent provider
North Saint Pete

(((( 100% me or it's FREE )))) ACTUAL PIC GUARANTEED! EVEN THOUGH THEY SAY I AM MUCH HOTTER IN PERSON!

She included the first attached pic in her most recent add. It isn't her. I took this photo of a provider I saw in Charlotte and she has been using some of them in her Charlotte CL ads. I included two photos from my collection to prove it. I suspected the other photos she was using were misleading, but I had no proof, but this one made me lol. What were the odds that a provider in Tampa (where I live) was going to steal a photo I took a another in another town? Small world.

BTW - yes, the Charlotte provider was that hot. You should see the rest of the set. ;)

Chase Star
07-20-08, 09:29
I saw this add today on CL:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/ers/761756281.html

She included the first attached pic in her most recent add. It isn't her. I took this photo of a provider I saw in Charlotte and she has been using some of them in her Charlotte CL ads. I included two photos from my collection to prove it. I suspected the other photos she was using were misleading, but I had no proof, but this one made me lol. What were the odds that a provider in Tampa (where I live) was going to steal a photo I took a another in another town? Small world.

BTW - yes, the Charlotte provider was that hot. You should see the rest of the set. ;)I hate to burst your bubble Mr. Detective. You may be right but what you just posted by itself doesn't prove anything. It still might be the same girl. The last and only ad that I was able to find with that picture on the Charlotte CL was from June 28th http://charlotte.craigslist.org/ers/735700683.html. The girl in question here has been posting a variety of equally faceless photos of what appear to be the same girl practically every day for at least the last month and a half sometimes as much as 5 times a day with the notable exception of the period between June 27th and July 3rd, during which time she coincidentally didn't post a single ad in Tampa. Your post didn't say WHEN you saw her in Charlotte. Presumably it was right after her ad appeared on the 28th. Isn't it quite possible (based just on what you've told us so far) that you saw her when she was just VISITING Charlotte (or returning for a visit if she came from there originally)? Sure, she was asking for a much higher rate over there (to help cover her travel expenses?) and had a local phone number (that she could have been borrowing), but those are all things that might still be explainable.

BTW, hot is entirely in the eyes of the beholder. Personally I don't think this pic looks THAT hot. She seems pretty BBW to me, which to me is a euphemism for chunky. Not at all my favorite body type. Of course, YMMV and different strokes for different folks and all that, but IF a provider was to use a photo that did not even look like her anyway, wouldn't she use a photo of someone who had much more UNIVERSAL appeal, a real head turner. And could anyone possibly be so stupid as to use a fake photo and then say prominently in their ad "(((( 100% me or it's FREE )))) ACTUAL PIC GUARANTEED!". If that is the case, it is actually a reason to rush out and see this provider so one can get that free session, not avoid her.

Member #4312
07-20-08, 17:15
I have looked all over the forums. For the link to providers post I know it used to be there but mabe I am not looking in the right place. Can you help me?

Mirth Man
07-20-08, 17:22
I hate to burst your bubble Mr. Detective. You may be right but what you just posted by itself doesn't prove anything. It still might be the same girl. The last and only ad that I was able to find with that picture on the Charlotte CL was from June 28th http://charlotte.craigslist.org/ers/735700683.html. The girl in question here has been posting a variety of equally faceless photos of what appear to be the same girl practically every day for at least the last month and a half sometimes as much as 5 times a day with the notable exception of the period between June 27th and July 3rd, during which time she coincidentally didn't post a single ad in Tampa. Your post didn't say WHEN you saw her in Charlotte. Presumably it was right after her ad appeared on the 28th. Isn't it quite possible (based just on what you've told us so far) that you saw her when she was just VISITING Charlotte (or returning for a visit if she came from there originally)? Sure, she was asking for a much higher rate over there (to help cover her travel expenses?) and had a local phone number (that she could have been borrowing), but those are all things that might still be explainable.

BTW, hot is entirely in the eyes of the beholder. Personally I don't think this pic looks THAT hot. She seems pretty BBW to me, which to me is a euphemism for chunky. Not at all my favorite body type. Of course, YMMV and different strokes for different folks and all that, but IF a provider was to use a photo that did not even look like her anyway, wouldn't she use a photo of someone who had much more UNIVERSAL appeal, a real head turner. And could anyone possibly be so stupid as to use a fake photo and then say prominently in their ad "(((( 100% me or it's FREE )))) ACTUAL PIC GUARANTEED!". If that is the case, it is actually a reason to rush out and see this provider so one can get that free session, not avoid her.

There was no bubble to be burst. The provider I saw in Charlotte lives there and does not travel to “work.” I know her real name, I saw her multiple times over an extended period. She has a life in Charlotte that included a real day job and a family. She isn't an established pro by any means. She is very new to all of this. She is just looking for extra cash. That's all I'm willing to disclose out of respect of her privacy. I know what I say to be fact; you can take it as opinion. Something we all have to do when we read each and every one of these posts. There was no "detective" work done, it's all based on what I know. I didn't have to look anything up.

I saw the Charlotte provider late last year, there's a post in my history about it if you want to look it up. I lived up there for a brief time.

My post was to info my fellow hobbyist of what I knew was a falsehood. If you believe me fine, if you don't, that's fine too. I try to actively contributing to this forum and sharing what information I know. This was something I knew to be fact, so I posted it. I'm not trying to impress anyone, just help. That's how this place works.

As you stated - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We all have our types, she (Charlotte provider) obviously isn't yours, and that's fine. Thank you for sharing your opinion. The Tampa provider (Cindy) in question is using the pic in question because it matches the body type she has been representing in her ads. Mass apeal has nothing to do with it. She might very well look very similar to the pic in question, but it isn't her in this particular photo. She just recently started using the picture in question. I've been following her post for a while. I've been thinking about seeing her (since I like women who look the way she says she does), but have always had an uneasy feeling with her ads. When the pic showed up, I was glad too see that my gut feeling was right. I'm not saying all of her pics a fake, merely the one I attached to my original post. Her other pics may be legit and she just happened to like the appeal of the other photo (which is similar to her represented body type). But because she is using one fake pic (known to me) sends up a red flag about the rest. Take my post for what you will. I'm using what I know to help me find quality providers who accurately represent themselves.

Happy huntings.

Cheers,

MM

Chase Star
07-20-08, 22:06
No offense meant. MM. Given the additional facts you just provided, I readily believe your initial assessment and I always appreciated your intent to provide what you felt was helpful information. Unfortunately, it seems there are often a lot of conclusions made here on much more flimsy evidence. This guy must be LEO on some sort of fishing expedition because he's a newbie and his posts seem somehow suspect. That girl is a snitch or a scammer because of some 2nd hand and anonymous post by god knows who on CL. You get the idea. Sometimes coincidentally, or not so coincidentally those suspicions are well founded and sometimes they're not. Yours apparently are not only well founded but based on indisputable first hand knowledge. I should also add that of those other suppositions, they're always at least readily understandable as this scam-infested and LEO-persecuted environment we operate in naturally breeds a certain degree of suspicion and paranoia.

As for my assessment of your "beauty", again no offense meant. Like I said, simply not my type (though she might have a very pretty face for all I know). OTOH, my type is probably not your type. Perhaps you find the spinners that I and so many other guys seem to prefer to be too skinny. Its all well and good. Just imagine how much worse the market would be if EVERY guy preferred the exact same type of girl and we all had to fight over the few girls that fit just that bill.

BTW, I still think that if this girl matches your physical tastes and you know for a fact that those pics were stolen and can prove it, then you should test out her "Guarantee". Maybe you'll get a freebie from it, though probably not. At the very least, it will get her to stop using that other girl's pics and claiming them as her own (of course, if that's the case she'll also probably just move on to using someone else's)

Aesder
07-23-08, 01:10
Any of you guys see this CL chick? She has posted several times over the past 2 months. She looks very hot in the pic. I like the ones that take thier own picture in the mirror. I feel it shows they are more independant and no pimp will be kicking my ass. (make any sense?)

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/ers/766240300.html

Mirth Man
07-23-08, 03:39
No offense meant. MM. Given the additional facts you just provided, I readily believe your initial assessment and I always appreciated your intent to provide what you felt was helpful information. Unfortunately, it seems there are often a lot of conclusions made here on much more flimsy evidence. This guy must be LEO on some sort of fishing expedition because he's a newbie and his posts seem somehow suspect. That girl is a snitch or a scammer because of some 2nd hand and anonymous post by god knows who on CL. You get the idea. Sometimes coincidentally, or not so coincidentally those suspicions are well founded and sometimes they're not. Yours apparently are not only well founded but based on indisputable first hand knowledge. I should also add that of those other suppositions, they're always at least readily understandable as this scam-infested and LEO-persecuted environment we operate in naturally breeds a certain degree of suspicion and paranoia.

As for my assessment of your "beauty", again no offense meant. Like I said, simply not my type (though she might have a very pretty face for all I know). OTOH, my type is probably not your type. Perhaps you find the spinners that I and so many other guys seem to prefer to be too skinny. Its all well and good. Just imagine how much worse the market would be if EVERY guy preferred the exact same type of girl and we all had to fight over the few girls that fit just that bill.

BTW, I still think that if this girl matches your physical tastes and you know for a fact that those pics were stolen and can prove it, then you should test out her "Guarantee". Maybe you'll get a freebie from it, though probably not. At the very least, it will get her to stop using that other girl's pics and claiming them as her own (of course, if that's the case she'll also probably just move on to using someone else's)

No offense taken, there is a lot of bullshit to weed through in places like this.

I like all types of girls. Skinny ones and thick ones alike. But I'm a sucker for big natural breasts and this girl has fantastic breasts.

Tpa48
07-23-08, 08:36
Any of you guys see this CL chick? She has posted several times over the past 2 months. She looks very hot in the pic. I like the ones that take thier own picture in the mirror. I feel it shows they are more independant and no pimp will be kicking my ass. (make any sense?)

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/ers/766240300.htmlShe has some good reviews on TER. I am thinking of checking it out. Let us know if you go.

Nemodc
07-23-08, 10:02
the Bambi pictured below, she is reported to be a ripoff. No personal knowledge but something to consider--

BAMBI

GUYS BEWARE, THIS COMES UP FOR THE SAME PHONE NUMBER ASHLEY AND VICTORIA USED FOR HARD BODIES, READ THAT REVEIW BELOW TITLED HARDBODIES

AVOID THIS NUMBER 813-936-5600
Posted by Tampa Escorts Reviewer at 9:03 PM

Listed May 12 (I believe) on the ******************** ********

If you refer to someone else, you have to post the full craigslist ad and picture, just a link rarely helps identify the subject of your request due to the flagging, deletion and removal of posts there.

Nemo

Tpa48
07-23-08, 14:29
She has some good reviews on TER. I am thinking of checking it out. Let us know if you go.I am referring to South Tampa Bambi.

http://bambiangel.escortsite.com/photos.phtml

Fla Monger II
07-23-08, 15:16
That pic is a net pic...I've seen in on Break.com, among other sites...

the Bambi pictured below, she is reported to be a ripoff. No personal knowledge but something to consider--

BAMBI

GUYS BEWARE, THIS COMES UP FOR THE SAME PHONE NUMBER ASHLEY AND VICTORIA USED FOR HARD BODIES, READ THAT REVEIW BELOW TITLED HARDBODIES

AVOID THIS NUMBER 813-936-5600
Posted by Tampa Escorts Reviewer at 9:03 PM

Listed May 12 (I believe) on the ******************** ********

If you refer to someone else, you have to post the full craigslist ad and picture, just a link rarely helps identify the subject of your request due to the flagging, deletion and removal of posts there.

Nemo

Member #4558
07-23-08, 17:58
That pic is a net pic...I've seen in on Break.com, among other sites...

Yea, I have seen it on several other web sites too.

Aesder
07-23-08, 18:18
Yea, I have seen it on several other web sites too.Great work guys. Thanks. I will def write up here if I partake in any future dreams.

BTW Has anyone seen Kendall that advertises Tampa/Brandon 19?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/ers/767229377.html

CALL ME!!!

KENDALL

813 325 7534

HAVE FRIENDS TOO!!!

Nemodc
07-24-08, 00:53
that she is either a widely distributed internet model or a photo thief. My vote is more than likely the latter.

Nemo

Tampa Monger
07-24-08, 12:04
BTW Has anyone seen Kendall that advertises Tampa/Brandon 19?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/ers/767229377.html

I've had my eye on this one as well. She claims to be a "petite cutie with a bootie," which is exactly my kind of thing.

Tampabayadult
07-25-08, 18:49
She is legit, I'm the photographer that took the JT2 pic.

Bri66
07-27-08, 03:10
Does anybody know anything about this girl? I've seen her post on craigslist and backpage a couple times now.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/canadian_hotshot_39/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=995963

Chocolatelover
07-27-08, 09:39
Has anyone seen Angel (8137702369)? She lists her incall location as near Tampa Intl Airport. I can't find a review on her anywhere.

Thanks

Clinton Bush
07-27-08, 18:43
Does anybody know anything about this girl? I've seen her post on craigslist and backpage a couple times now.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/canadian_hotshot_39/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=995963

In her ad she says "Oh yeah, one more thing, I'm can have many 'Amirita Releases' per session!" What is an Amirita Release?

CB

Hard Working 19
07-27-08, 18:52
Female squirting or ejaculating.

In her ad she says "Oh yeah, one more thing, I'm can have many 'Amirita Releases' per session!" What is an Amirita Release?

CB

Lucasj60
07-28-08, 03:25
http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/738052537.html

mytampabayescort.com

I saw this on craigslist

Does anyone know if this service is good./what their rates were?

Nardo Life
07-28-08, 14:08
I seen her about three years ago when she was working off Craigslist in St.Pete. Those pics are dated, she looks ALOT older than those photos. Service was very average as well. Remember this was 3 years ago, she probably looks worse now.

Who Knows
07-30-08, 02:04
Gentle Mongers...

Obi wan fell victim to the darkside tonight and toftt from Craigslist. SB2 (see my posts on the General section) stood me up tonight so I was sitting around all hot and bothered and rather than taking things in my own hands, decided to call Jen whose post I came across. There was no pic but, she responded pretty quickly to an email and sent me one. Not bad. I called and we agreed on meeting in a nearby parking lot at 11:45 and she would follow me ot my house. I was there. She wasn't. Go figure. So, I called, got vmail. Sent a txt message and she replied she was about 15min away. She was already 10 min late. I went home. About 20 min later she called from the parking lot and after a brief argument between the little head and the big head, I gave her directions. She showed up at my do shortly thereafter.

She's attractive. A little heavier that I prefer but not fat by any stretch. After some smalltalk, we adjourned to the bedroom. Nice figure. Small boobs, just the way I like them, long dark hair and she smelled good. She did have some sores on her arms she claimed were poison oak...looked to me like tell-tell signs of recreational pharmasutical use. So, I opted only for bbbj. She said she would not swallow so please warn her. She went at it with the gusto of a hound dog and did a good job of deep throating and sucking. After about 15 min she said she was getting alittle tired so I suggested a rest. She reclined next to me and I positioned myself over her so she could lick my balls as I jerked off and fingered her very wet twat. She did a good job and I almost slipped far enough to get a little rimming but decided not to given my doubts about her other activities. After I sprayed her tits and cleaned up, I said I needed to cut things short, we had planned 90 min but it was too late to go another round. She left happy and with my $175 in her pocket.

She did mention she was very open minded so I suspect greek is on the menu but I didn't ask. Overall, I would rate it about a 7 out of 10 (higher but for the sores on her arms); looks were a 6.5 (a little heavy plus the sores but she smelled good and was clean), 8.5 for attitude and 8 for performance (she would have got me off except that her position; she was beside me instead in front so she was licking at the 3 o'clock positin instead of 6 and she was perfectly willing to go another round or even two if I wanted the full 90min).

On the upside, I had a txt from SB1 asking if she could stop by tomorrow and go to dinner. :-)

Here's Jen's post and I'll send her pic to senior members if they want it.

~wk

i wanna b bad daddy!!!!!!!!specials runnin 2day!!!!!! - w4m - 18 (tampa & surrounding areas)

Reply to: pers-774507708@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-29, 10:37AM EDT

SPECIAL CHEAP RATES 4 SEXY 18YR HOTTIE!!!
OFFERIN MIND-BLOWIN' BODY MASSAGES 4 CHEAP!!!
GUARNETEED 2 LEAVE U COMPLETELY SATISFIED W/ MY SERVICES 2 U!1
VERY OPEN-MINDED. UP 2 TRY ANYTHING ONCE!!!
LETS U GO PLACES OTHER GIRLS WONT!!!
CAN B AT UR DOORSTEP W/ N AN HR OF UR CALL READY 2 PLEASE U HOWEVER U WANT BABY!!
8ONE3 3SIX2 FOUR6FOUR8
180 = 1 HR OF MY TIME
140 = HALF HR OF MY TIME
NOW OFFERIN CAR MASSAGES FOR 130!!!!!!!!!!
HURRY UP & GIVE ME A CALL GENTLEMEN!!!! IM READY 4 U NOW.........

Travelrr 433
07-30-08, 10:41
TOFT with this one three weeks ago.This is a wild ride. Face was terrible but I let Mr. Happy make the decision.She is from Europe and loves to fuck anywhere ,anytime and do anything.It is all on the menu.

Condo was nice and clean and typical two call system, she met me in a parking lot of a local strip mall for introduction way out off Dale Mabry. I was in the neighborhood and thought WTF. I met her within the hour. Followed her back to the love nest. She loves to talk about sex and how many ways she can make a man cum.

She is into serious S&M and is a European maniac! Face was a 4 , body was a
5 the experience was a 10! Women under a 4 need love too!

Travel safe.

SCANDINAVIAN COURTESAN - w4m - 40 (IN/OUT)
Reply to: pers-775818749@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-30, 8:54AM EDT

i AM A courtesAN mETRESSE AND THE gIRLFRIEND YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR.
mY Kisses are sweet my touch is sensual my curves are dangerous

i AM A scANDINAVIAN aMAZON 5'8" 130 LBS 36 c 24 36 offering a once in a life time sexual experience!!

have you ever wonderd what it's like to make love to a real woman?

done special things you've never done before?

feel your heart throb every second from excitement, so much that you can hardly stand it?

i've got GREEN CAT eyes, LONG LEGS, and a tight body.
i like to make people feel comfortable and special...
are you that generous, in need of some good fun, spontaneous man?

i'm descreet in every way, no driver waiting in my 2008 car. I will arrive at your doorstep dressed casual but underneath will be what you would like me to wear.
My in call location is discreet private upscale safe.

I am not into Drama and time is my best friend .No hassle no upsell
honest delightfull intimate sensual sessions.,,,:-)...:-)
xoxoxoxohave a sexy day

NoJokers
08-01-08, 13:55
Girls can sit there and claim i was getting freebies all they want, but think about this for a second.

OK I've been thinking about getting freebies for so long; now I have an F in headache.

Whats your point man?

Nice site by the way. Good information

Mirth Man
08-02-08, 07:42
Hi guys,

I have been meaning to join your board for a while now but been keeping busy with the flood of emails i have been getting from alot of you hobbyist out there about the many new girls flooding the CL boards. Also been trying to keep the peace between me and the providers because i have so many providers wishing to be added to the review site. In case you haven't figured out what i am talking about, this is Tampa Escort Reviewer who runs the Tampa Escort verified review site.

I am sure many of you have heard the many attempts by the fakes to try to discredit the site in hopes of trying to bring it down. A few even tried to contact google and google simply just put a warning on the front page indicating its a adult content material, proceed at your own risk. They figured if they bring the site down, they will be allowed to roam free again and rip hobbyist off. Sorry it isn't going to happen.

Girls can sit there and claim i was getting freebies all they want, but think about this for a second.

Well, then let me be the first to welcome you here. I love your site. I have yet to use it to my benefit, but I've taken down some numbers to use shortly. That Italian girl you last reviewed intrigues me greatly.

Keep up the good work and I’ll do what I can to support your efforts.

Stay Safe.

Chocolatelover
08-02-08, 18:49
I'd tried a couple times to meet with the lady pictured below after seeing her CL ad. Her voice, along with the pic, turned me right on. No luck getting together, though. I'd given up. Today, out of the blue, she texts me and asks if I'm available. HECK YES. It felt like high school again!

She lives close by. That doesn't bother me at $4 a gallon.

It was wonderful. Nice place. Chatted. Kissed. BBBJ. DATY. CFS. $$ for a bit over an hour.

I'm gonna marry that girl! (if she calls me back next time)

Tango91
08-03-08, 21:41
A complete rip off artist. The first thing she will ask you when you see her is donation. And of course if you are thinking with the wrong head you will pay her her before even the session starts. As soon as she gets the money the whole thing will turn into a rush rush, don’t touch me down there, don’t,t kiss me, don’t squeeze my breasts, circus. The 30 minute session will be cut to less than 10 minutes and you will be out the door thinking what a total waste of time, money and gas (assuming you can still afford to drive to see her). And her age? Yes she was 19 many years ago.
Here is one of her many ads

So why dont you stop by after work today and Let me Sunshine Pleasure you Satisfaction Guaranteed Im 19years old But VERY Naughty Email me at iNeverTease19 AT aol Incall Donations = 8 O for the Best Toe Curling B.a.r.e HEAD ache relief l O O for half hour Fu11Srvc or l 6 O for full unrushed Hour w/ Free refi11s Back d o o r Play available 3~5~2//3~4~5//6.7.3.2=== I always Love to Please guys NEVER TEASE so try me out

El Pito Loco
08-06-08, 11:17
Or at least I'm her #1 fan. She's like some girl you meet in college or during a vacation trip, even writting about her in this forum feels kind a funny to me, I am doing so just because of 2 reasons: 1 I only write a review when it is REALLY worth it and this is 2 She specifically asked me to. Otherwise, if I could have my way, I probably just keep her for myself, but what the heck I've never been the jealous type.

The girl opens the door and you have never seen her before, but it feels like you are visiting someone you know for a long time, she is really friendly and kind, polite, but pretty laid back straight up no bullshit kind of person.

The second thing that happens is that within the next few seconds you will in fact notice how friggin hot she is, tan skin, big beautiful eyes, great smile, pretty face, sexy voice, nice long brown hair, and super curvy, thick legs, all of it comming down on you at once, you will have to remember to keep your cool in order not to start acting like a stupid kid that's never seen a hot girl before in his life.

That's all I'm gonna say, cause i ain't no mother effin kiss and tell but you prolly get the picture at this point.

Cheers,

EPL

Sawsy
08-06-08, 12:22
I'm gonna marry that girl! (if she calls me back next time)I've seen her a couple of times, once at a place near me, once at her place in south tampa. Both were very good, but I had a bit more fun the first time. She'd helped a friend move the night before and was sort of more in regular person mode vs SP mode. I always prefer that. She seemed to really enjoy her work. She's not too young, but IMO very pretty for her age (mid late 30s is my best guess, but could pass for younger).

I'm generally a bit nervous about CL after seeing many mentions of flakes and such; she is the real deal.

Tango91
08-06-08, 22:07
Gfereviewer,

You are more than welcome to use my post on your site.

Tango91

El Pito Loco
08-08-08, 17:43
Which Kim are you talking about.Kim, Kim!

I know I might have had done better to post this review on the Escort Clasified thread, look in there you'll find her.

EPL

Tinaa
08-09-08, 03:47
Hey guys my name is tinaa and I am a local provider in orlando [some of you may know me] anyhow I have some question regarding two girls that are on CL here in orlando. One has been coming for some time now. Goes by sara swalloz. She is offering services like BBBJ for 75! This is almost a SW rate from what I have read and know of orlando. The other girl is the notorious sunshine. Now the reason I ask about these two is that the wording in their ads is almost the EXACT same. So do they have the same "business manager". Or? I have noticed similar ads when sara is in town once or twice before and was very curious. I am a completely INDEPENDANT girl in my own apt in my hometown. Seems strange to travel here every weekend[which sara seems to do] from tampa when tampa is NOTORIOUS for being a place where the money is good. Can somebody tell me what is up? Here in orlando most of the local gals know each for reference and safety sake. If these girls are bad news I would like to know. Thanks kisses and if any of you guys get to orlando you have a discount coming.

NobodyYouKnow
08-09-08, 09:48
Goes by sara swalloz. She is offering services like BBBJ for 75! This is almost a SW rate from what I have read and know of orlando. The other girl is the notorious sunshine. Now the reason I ask about these two is that the wording in their ads is almost the EXACT same. So do they have the same "businee manager".Sounds like only one person is posting their ads, or perhaps they're working from the same copy-n-paste template. Could be a bidness manager, or Sara, or Sunshine, or maybe some Goober with a computer that they have wrapped around their finger. Post my ad, and I'll clean your pipes!

And a quickie search of this here Forum turns up, count'em, one post with "sara" and "swalloz". Your post, at least within the last year.

Opinion: 75 for a 15 minute pipe cleaning might be a bit low, but isn't outlandish.

Trendz Tampa
08-09-08, 14:00
Two different people. Alternate between Tampa and Orlando.

Hey guys my name is tinaa and I am a local provider in orlando [some of you may know me] anyhow I have some question regarding two girls that are on CL here in orlando. One has been coming for some time now. Goes by sara swalloz. She is offering services like BBBJ for 75! This is almost a SW rate from what I have read and know of orlando. The other girl is the notorious sunshine. Now the reason I ask about these two is that the wording in their ads is almost the EXACT same. So do they have the same "business manager". Or? I have noticed similar ads when sara is in town once or twice before and was very curious. I am a completely INDEPENDANT girl in my own apt in my hometown. Seems strange to travel here every weekend[which sara seems to do] from tampa when tampa is NOTORIOUS for being a place where the money is good. Can somebody tell me what is up? Here in orlando most of the local gals know each for reference and safety sake. If these girls are bad news I would like to know. Thanks kisses and if any of you guys get to orlando you have a discount coming.

TampaDave
08-09-08, 16:08
Goes by sara swalloz. She is offering services like BBBJ for 75!

Sara used to work with Tonya but started working alone. She travels Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota, and I think Ft. Meyers. She may have teamed up with Sunshine. Of course, they could have a manager, but there is no proof either way.

R Consultant
08-09-08, 18:12
Tampa D gave you a great answer she does travel and she moves around more than most. As for copy & paste who knows what shes doing.
I suggest you just change your wording and see if it still resembles your ad. Then you will know for sure.

Happy Hunting..

Tinaa
08-10-08, 15:08
Tampa D gave you a great answer she does travel and she moves around more than most. As for copy & paste who knows what shes doing.
I suggest you just change your wording and see if it still resembles your ad. Then you will know for sure.

Happy HuntingNo I did not mean the wording in my ad. I meant the wording in sunshine and saras ad is pretty much the same so I figure they gotta be linked.

Casey3939
08-11-08, 07:46
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_9827_o_o_9827_escape_for_a_moment_with_me_9827_o_o_9827_19/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1017388

Casey3939
08-11-08, 07:48
This is not a cg, but a backpage add. She is posting all over the country and wants a dollar to verify your sincerity. My guess is she is just trying to make some money by getting a couple hundred thousand mongers to bite. Doubt she is offering anything. Just my opinion though. Here is the link:http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_9827_o_o_9827_escape_for_a_moment_with_me_9827_o_o_9827_19/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1017388

Scotty80
08-11-08, 18:49
Has anyone seen Angel (8137702369)? She lists her incall location as near Tampa Intl Airport. I can't find a review on her anywhere.

ThanksAngel provided me with an outstanding time. I could not find any reviews on her for myself either, but I still went ahead and decided to call her. She had a perfectly discreet location for incall near the airport, but I preferred outcall and had her come to my place. She was on time and very presentable which I appreciated because I have roommates and neighbors. She was independent, did not have a driver she had to run out and pay, and her cell phone wasn't ringing off the hook. She also wasn't a clock watcher (which is one of my pet peeves) Altogether. NO DRAMA, NO TROUBLE,. Had a sense of humor and we had a lot of fun. Within ten minutes I could tell that her personality made it worth the call regardless of what happened.

If you are considering making this call you will not regret it. At least I know I didn't.

Scotty80
08-11-08, 19:04

ThanksAngel had provided a great incall spot by the airport, but I asked her to come to my place which she did with no problem. She was on time and very professional. Also she was not a clock watcher (which is a pet peeve of mine). She was a lot of fun and did not have a driver she ran out to. There was no bullshit, no drama, and no trouble. I definetly reccommend her.great personality and a lot of fun.

Scotty80
08-11-08, 19:15

ThanksANgel was great - no drama, no trouble and was not a clock watcher (personal pet peeve of mine) She had an incall but agreed to come to my place and was on time and very professional.

If you have any questions please send me a PM.

SteelThunder
08-12-08, 04:04
Angel provided me with an outstanding time. I could not find any reviews on her for myself either, but I still went ahead and decided to call her. She was on time and very presentable which I appreciated because I have roommates and neighbors. She was independent, did not have a driver she had to run out and pay, and her cell phone wasn't ringing off the hook. She also wasn't a clock watcher (which is one of my pet peeves) Altogether. NO DRAMA, NO TROUBLE,. Had a sense of humor and we had a lot of fun. Within ten minutes I could tell that her personality made it worth the call regardless of what happened. If you are considering making this call you will not regret it. At least I know I didn't.

Angel had provided a great incall spot by the airport, but I asked her to come to my place which she did with no problem. She was on time and very professional. Also she was not a clock watcher (which is a pet peeve of mine). She was a lot of fun and did not have a driver she ran out to. There was no bullshit, no drama, and no trouble. I definetly reccommend her.great personality and a lot of fun.

ANgel was great - no drama, no trouble and was not a clock watcher (personal pet peeve of mine) She had an incall but agreed to come to my place and was on time and very professional.
If you have any questions please send me a PM.
Wow! Thanks for the three great posts about Angel within 30 minutes. She must have been one of the best providers ever. You'd almost think it was too good to be true. I'm glad she has a sense of humor too--what a plus!

Stpeteguy
08-12-08, 08:44
Another girl was running this scam on CL a few months back. She would give you a link to her webcam site which you had to pay $1.00 to join. She said it was for her security and that she would set up appointments through chat on her site. Of course it was bs. She didn't even live in Florida and was running the same add in every city CL covers. So I would say Casey is right on this girl. She's most likely sitting in Texas or New York raking in the $1 from suckers.

This is not a cg, but a backpage add. She is posting all over the country and wants a dollar to verify your sincerity. My guess is she is just trying to make some money by getting a couple hundred thousand mongers to bite. Doubt she is offering anything. Just my opinion though. Here is the link:http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_9827_o_o_9827_escape_for_a_moment_with_me_9827_o_o_9827_19/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1017388

Tampa Wildcat
08-12-08, 08:45
This is not a cg, but a backpage add. She is posting all over the country and wants a dollar to verify your sincerity. My guess is she is just trying to make some money by getting a couple hundred thousand mongers to bite. Doubt she is offering anything. Just my opinion though. Here is the link:http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_9827_o_o_9827_escape_for_a_moment_with_me_9827_o_o_9827_19/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1017388My guess is that it's not even Brook doing it. If I remember right, Brook is the same chick that sued Bubba the love sponge because another girl used a big dildo on her. Anyway, my bet would be that someone has a referral deal and they are trying to be. Creative in how they generate an account, and get paid.

NobodyYouKnow
08-12-08, 14:33
Wow! Thanks for the three great posts about Angel within 30 minutes.Aw, come on now, cut the newbie some slack. Looks like he hit post, refreshed the thread didn't see his post, may have refreshed a few times, still didn't see his post, and then reposted.

For the OP, please see the FAQ: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/faq.php?faq=posting_questions#faq_posting_questions_02 and http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/faq.php?faq=posting_questions#faq_posting_questions_03 for details.

NobodyYouKnow
08-12-08, 14:51
This is not a cg, but a backpage add. She is posting all over the country and wants a dollar to verify your sincerity. ... Doubt she is offering anything. Just my opinion though.No, you're right, you get squat for your dollar in these deals.

I was thinking this was fake ad by someone else - Brooke Skye is kind of famous in the pr0n biz, but she's in Miami and the number indicated backtraces to a landline in Miami. So maybe the biz isn't so hot any more? website not pulling in the revenue it once was? Oh, and she hasn't been 19 in a couple of years...

But there is some fuckery going on. She'd be able to charge more money than what the stated price on the backpage ad, and get it. And higher prices will cause us mere mortals to go about our business.

Redrob
08-12-08, 14:57
Another girl was running this scam on CL a few months back. She would give you a link to her webcam site which you had to pay $1.00 to join. She said it was for her security and that she would set up appointments through chat on her site. Of course it was bs. She didn't even live in Florida and was running the same add in every city CL covers. So I would say Casey is right on this girl. She's most likely sitting in Texas or New York raking in the $1 from suckers.I normally check BP and CL from Orlando, daytona, st. Aug, and Jacksonville. On an occasion I was traveling to Ft Myers and saw her listed there and St Augustine for the exact days and time and "verification" fees anywhere from $1-$5. Even if she's real, there is no way that she can make that commute daily and do any business. You're better off flagging her adds and saving the whole community so money is better spent on local providers.

Chocolatelover
08-13-08, 19:43
After Bambi stood me up, I gave Angel a call. I just read your posts Scotty80. I agree.

Agreed to $.25 for an hour. She is a bit heavier than the pic. I usually take a while when covered, but she had me off after 5 minutes of CBJ! It was amazing.

Member #2685
08-14-08, 18:02

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/canadian_hotshot_39/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=995963Saw her a few months ago. She resembles her pics. Much heavier than I expected. Talked way too much for me. Almost non-stop. I was in, out and gone Not worth it to me.

Loafer Boat
08-15-08, 20:18
She advertises in the Therapuetic Section of CL.

$35 will get you a nice hour long massage undraped. Lot of time spent on butt.
Book for the 90 minute rate (doing the math should be the hint) will cause you to leave a very Happy man. You will also leave with a great massage.

She is very discreet.

$35 for 1 hour massage Draping not required (Anywhere )

Reply to: lcbmassage@hotmail.com
Date: 2008-08-12, 11:56AM EDT

Call Today 813-732-0992

If you are headed toward Tampa or leaving for the end of the day... Why not enjoy a massage 813-732-0992

$35 1st time customers...... For 1 hour of massage customized how you want it.... Deep/Relaxation/Swedish......

What a nice day to enjoy a massage....How about an 90 minute massage.... Yes, I said it a 90 minute massage for just $85 Deep/Relaxation/Swedish Try 2 hours...
Located at 1109 N Parsons Ave. Brandon Florida

Tampa Bum
08-16-08, 12:37
You better wrap it about 3 times.

You know something specific about the lady's health status?

Chocolatelover
08-16-08, 18:43
I saw the ad and pic below and the price was right (. 7 quick, $ hhr, $. 5 hr). I'm leery of these far-away photos; must be hiding something, but took a chance. Said her name was Coco. Went to her place near USF.

She looked good getting out of her friends car. She said we had been together before. I told her I had never been here before, then started looking more closely at her. It hit me then looking at her face: this was the girl who used to go by Magic. I got with her a couple months ago, but didn't go back because she had a few extra pounds than her pic back then.

She still has some post-partum weight to lose, but she looked OK. Got inside and she asked what I wanted: HHr or Hr. She said HHr was $. 5 and Hr was $$. I mentioned that was not what the ad stated. She said a friend posts her ads and sometimes writes what he wants. At this point, I was late for the door--I was with a girl who was trying to up sell me that I wouldn't have chosen to be with had I known she was Magic. I apologized for the misunderstanding and was about to leave. She agreed to the advertised rate. Before arriving, I planned on staying an hour. After all that, I went for HHr.

This was like the last time. It was nice being with her. I like the way she cums and the way her junk tightens up on my junk when she does. However, when the pic is old, it bothers me. If she keeps losing the baby weight, though, I'll be a fan.

Who Knows
08-19-08, 15:29
She is just what the Dr ordered...has any tried her perscription? Thanks in advace!

~wk

```200 incall special ``` Muah ```` See You Soon ```` - w4m - 18 (Tampa)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-803411065@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-08-19, 12:08PM EDT

Hey guys
Its Jena and Alisha
We have our 2 girl incall Special that you can NOT miss
Jena is a brunet with brown eyes
5'4 and 120 lbs.
34b-24-34
23 years old

Alisha has blond hair and brown eyes
5'4 and 115 lbs.
34a-24-34
18 years old

We will take extra Special care of you and keep you coming back for more!!!
Short notice is not a problem!!
Incall is in a safe and discrete location near the airport
813-507-6258
Alisha & Jena

Chocolatelover
08-19-08, 22:28
Called Miko at 8:45 and set up a 9:30 incall. She said call when 15-20 minutes out. Made the second call and got her voicemail just like first time, but unlike the first call she never called back. Turned around and came home. Gas is too high to be treated like that. After this and similar treatment from Bambi, my left hand is starting to look rather attractive.

Longnstrong1
08-20-08, 09:59
Called Miko at 8:45 and set up a 9:30 incall. She said call when 15-20 minutes out. Made the second call and got her voicemail just like first time, but unlike the first call she never called back. Turned around and came home. Gas is too high to be treated like that. After this and similar treatment from Bambi, my left hand is starting to look rather attractive.I have to concur with you Chocolatelover. I've had similar treatment from her. Perhaps she's just unprofessional in her approach. I initially assumed she had some problem occur but even then some type of return call to explain would have been expected. Sometimes it appears they feel that they're doing a favor of some type.

Sawsy
08-20-08, 18:02
Called Miko at 8:45 and set up a 9:30 incall. She said call when 15-20 minutes out. Made the second call and got her voicemail just like first time, but unlike the first call she never called back. Turned around and came home. Gas is too high to be treated like that. After this and similar treatment from Bambi, my left hand is starting to look rather attractive.Pity that, I've been hoping to see a review of her someday. Very cute in my opinion, although I saw some disturbing chatter about her back several months that had kept me from taking a personal look.

JediDrow
08-20-08, 18:25
Also, you have posted about that one girl who only sees like 2 or 3 people.

That was bragging and nothing more. If you can't provide her info for others to contact her, she doesn't belong on the site.

And as for Kim, who I have known since 2005, lets just say she is sweet to everyone. Its what she does, its part of her charm.

Bachatero
08-20-08, 21:24
and it's not a case of YMMV, I've been around for too long to be wrong. There is nothing available here beyond a massage, don't fall this clever self-post. Undraped, yes. Butt massage, yes. The boys, no. Little man, no. In fact, kinda like the 6-foot rule in the strip clubs at times, there was essentially a 6-inch rule in force... no touching within 6 inches of where it really counts. STAY AWAY, false advertising at its best. Well, not quite at its best, the new oriental Spa on N Dale Mabry takes to cake on misleading advertising, hands down.

Thankfully, Tina was not busy at Oxygen, so while I was out 85, the afternoon was not wasted. In fact, since it was such a long afternoon, even Tina's charms were not quite enough to get the job done, so in true Tina form, she summoned another girl and they finished me off in 2 for 1 style. Tina rocks.

Cheers!!

She advertises in the Therapuetic Section of CL.

$35 will get you a nice hour long massage undraped. Lot of time spent on butt.
Book for the 90 minute rate (doing the math should be the hint) will cause you to leave a very Happy man. You will also leave with a great massage.

She is very discreet.

Gundamw6
08-20-08, 22:22
I have to concur with you Chocolatelover. I've had similar treatment from her. Perhaps she's just unprofessional in her approach. I initially assumed she had some problem occur but even then some type of return call to explain would have been expected. Sometimes it appears they feel that they're doing a favor of some type.Actually I visited her about 2 months ago and she a hard person to get a hold of, I tried calling her for weeks and finally got through one day, during the first 15 minute of our time together, her phone rang like 8 times til finally she put it on mute. We hung out a couple of times and she's a cool person to chill with (420) and one of the best dates I've ever had. She especially loves DATY and doesn't ignore the boys when she greets them, but she sometimes overbooks herself. From what she told me, alot of guys call and never show up so she always makes backup plans. I would seriously recommend her but you will have a time trying to arrange a meeting with her.

Chocolatelover
08-21-08, 06:43
Pics looked good on this one and I had been to the place before, so I took the trip over the bridge last night.

HOT Creole / Latina is waiting for YOUR call! Actual Photos taken only days ago. 5'5", 120lbs, killer legs, BOOTY-LICIOUS! I'm available 10am - 10pm or 24/7 by appointment. Discreet, private location in Pinellas Park. 1mi. from I275. For a SPICY, good time, Call Ginger 813-458-9669 or
727-645-1899

Pics were good, but she looked better in person. Agreed to $$ for HHR. Ended up hanging out with her longer since no one else was booked around me. We chatted a while. She's got great soft skin. When a girl's got a body that turns me on, I love to rub their back. Did that a while. She laid down for a massage. After that, just the beginnings of a BBBJ, but then went for the cover. Just as well; I'd have been done in 2 seconds without one. Wonderful CBJ. They have mirrors you can move around so you can watch her work. Got behind her for a while and had the most intense finish I've had in a while. No rush after (or ever). We ran up the street for a bite to eat. Dropped her back at the shop.

I've decided to marry this girl now and not Nikki. Sorry Nikki.

JediDrow
08-21-08, 18:05
Not only all that, but he is simply calling some of these girls and taking them at their word.

Thats not very accurate.

Drew Park
08-21-08, 18:44
Could we possibly have the makings of another TBD on our hands? In a position where you are posting reviews, excuse me, "dreams", on a site that you basically control the content of, you lose all objectivity as I see it. Naturallt, some are going to seek out his attention in hopes of garnering a favorable review. Good reviews mean increased popularity and more money so why not toss in a freebie to the web site host.

...next thing will be socials where mongers can meet and greet some of the lovely ladies. Spocko will come out of retirement and some unsuspecting monger will have an unfortunate session with Lia Nice.

Member #4558
08-21-08, 18:49
...next thing will be socials where mongers can meet and greet some of the lovely ladies. Spocko will come out of retirement and some unsuspecting monger will have an unfortunate session with Lia Nice.

As strange as it seems, every once in a while I will scan through the Florida message board on ter and see someone is posting about putting on a meet and greet. The stupidity of some people has no bounds.

Why not just hang a big sign around your neck that says "arrest me please"...

Chocolatelover
08-23-08, 19:34
Backpage ad had lots of words without much info other than the phone number ((727)564-4660) and pics. I liked her rear and legs. $. 5 for HHr, $$ for Hr. Agreed to HHr. Met at a shop she uses. Looks better in person. Her face is OK, but her calves are more defined than the pics. GFE--if your girlfriend is a stripper. Slow, sexy undressing while we caressed. Small, but responsive breasts. CBJ, and this place also had mirrors so you could watch her work. DATY until she was happy, then mish. I wanted to finish from behind, but even covered it was just too good for me to hold back. Now I know why everyone goes to Thailand.

Satch Boogie
08-23-08, 21:12
I saw Princess from Craigslist yesterday. An Ebony beauty. Someone on this site recommended her to me. Turns out she use to advertise on Er*s as Carmel and I had always wanted to meet her but I was living in Orlando and she was in Tampa.

Meet her at her incall place near Waters and Armenia. Killer body. Pretty black girl. Her pics are real. Some tats, more than I like to see but still they are in the right places. Full menu except for the CBJ. Don't mind that. I actually appreciate the provider being safe. She was clean as well as her incall place. Well see again. Highly recommended for lovers of Black women.

SB

Member #4799
08-24-08, 18:29
Has anyone has any experiences with this provider yet?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/ers/809467283.html

Chocolatelover
08-26-08, 18:01
I had been trying to see Princess Sunday and Monday, but she would never call back. 8PM Monday I get a text from Nikki asking if I wanted to get together at 9. Heck yes--I enjoy being with her. Went over thinking I would just spend half an hour, but was there for two since she enjoys DATY and I was at that for an hour. BBBJ. CFS. She was OK with BBBJCIM, but I finished on her chest. I LOVE THAT GIRL, but I'll just have to be happy being her booty call. I posted her pic last time.

Aesder
08-27-08, 18:51
Anyone see this girl yet? She looks way too hot for CL so I figure if it's too good to be true it probably is. A man can dream though can't he?

OUTCALL ONLY FLAT RATE

FS/GFE AND I WILL LET YOU PLAY CARS WITH YOU IN THE BACKYARD OF MY HOUSE IF YOUR NICE
813-413-1660
NO BLOCKED CALLShttp://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/ers/815757535.html
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/ers/814388642.html

Casey3939
08-29-08, 08:49
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come_have_some_fun_with_me_27/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1043843

This post is from Kim. She looks a little like a Kim that used to ad with one of the services, though can't remember which one. If it is, I think she lost some weight. It been a while since I saw her ads, so I think she would be older than this one. Anyway, she advertises to be with Taylor. Isn't that Precious? Damn if that girl doesn't drive me nuts. Always looks to good to be true, and also use to ad for any kind of service you desire. Which makes it even harder to believe. I should probably just let it go, but I would kill for a trustworthy review. Probably just rambling, but if anyone can help me out with any info I would be your best friend for life. Wish I could be enough of a fool to ignore my instincts, but she just hot enough to get layed, not screwed. Thanks for letting me take up your time, now I'm going to go bang my head against a wall and try to knock this craziness out.

JediDrow
08-29-08, 14:34
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come_have_some_fun_with_me_27/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1043843

This post is from Kim. She looks a little like a Kim that used to ad with one of the services, though can't remember which one. If it is, I think she lost some weight. It been a while since I saw her ads, so I think she would be older than this one. Anyway, she advertises to be with Taylor. Isn't that Precious? Damn if that girl doesn't drive me nuts. Always looks to good to be true, and also use to ad for any kind of service you desire. Which makes it even harder to believe. I should probably just let it go, but I would kill for a trustworthy review. Probably just rambling, but if anyone can help me out with any info I would be your best friend for life. Wish I could be enough of a fool to ignore my instincts, but she just hot enough to get layed, not screwed. Thanks for letting me take up your time, now I'm going to go bang my head against a wall and try to knock this craziness out.There are tons of good revies for Kim. On here and on TER.

She is legit and great.

G Money Cool
08-29-08, 14:42

This post is from Kim. She looks a little like a Kim that used to ad with one of the services, though can't remember which one. If it is, I think she lost some weight. It been a while since I saw her ads, so I think she would be older than this one. Anyway, she advertises to be with Taylor. Isn't that Precious? Damn if that girl doesn't drive me nuts. Always looks to good to be true, and also use to ad for any kind of service you desire. Which makes it even harder to believe. I should probably just let it go, but I would kill for a trustworthy review. Probably just rambling, but if anyone can help me out with any info I would be your best friend for life. Wish I could be enough of a fool to ignore my instincts, but she just hot enough to get layed, not screwed. Thanks for letting me take up your time, now I'm going to go bang my head against a wall and try to knock this craziness out.Don't know about Precious or Kim, but I saw Taylor once. I got stood up by another provider and was driving home. I called Taylor and she said she could fit me in. Her incall is in Carrollwood. Aside from the place being a dump, it was a good session. She's not gonzo or anything, but she's really cute. Covered services only, and no FK. But she's no rush, decent to talk to, all in all a reasonably good provider. I'd compare her to a good reliable utility infielder. Not going to make the cover of Sports Illustrated, but you are always glad you have her in your lineup.

Chase Star
08-29-08, 15:59
That's an agency ad but it is the same kimberly (or kimmie) that has been reviewed many times here going back 1-2 months ago (btw, the age listed is wrong and I think the photo is a old). It will cost you $250 if you go through them, unfortunately that is probably the only way you'll get to see kimmie these days, given some personal problems she is going through lately.

R Consultant
08-29-08, 20:10
Kimberly has been around for a bit and yes her place is a mess in Carrollwood. Shes been reviewed by another member awhile back. She has gotten mixed reviews so its always with any woman YMMV.

You never know what mood a woman is going to be in to start with.

Happy Hunting...

This post is from Kim. She looks a little like a Kim that used to ad with one of the services, though can't remember which one. If it is, I think she lost some weight. It been a while since I saw her ads, so I think she would be older than this one. Anyway, she advertises to be with Taylor. Isn't that Precious? Damn if that girl doesn't drive me nuts. Always looks to good to be true, and also use to ad for any kind of service you desire. Which makes it even harder to believe. I should probably just let it go, but I would kill for a trustworthy review. Probably just rambling, but if anyone can help me out with any info I would be your best friend for life. Wish I could be enough of a fool to ignore my instincts, but she just hot enough to get layed, not screwed. Thanks for letting me take up your time, now I'm going to go bang my head against a wall and try to knock this craziness out.

Chase Star
08-30-08, 01:34
Those reviews (after jusr a month) are already old. She no longer even has that messy incall spot and is currently staying with her sister (who is not in the business). And that is just one of the reasons, you're now stuck going through an agency to see her. The incall spot that the agency uses is actually quite a nice one. Has anyone here (besides me) actually seen her this past month (other than through Taylor's husband) or gotten through to her on her private line?

R Consultant
08-30-08, 06:04
I only saw her once and that was enough for me personally. Its was awhile back when a member here turned me on to her. She had a roommate back then.
I guess you have had better luck than some of us had if your still seeing her. But like I said its always YMMV and you know as well as anyone else some girls perform better than others depending on their moods.

Happy Hunting..

Those reviews (after jusr a month) are already old. She no longer even has that messy incall spot and is currently staying with her sister (who is not in the business). And that is just one of the reasons, you're now stuck going through an agency to see her. The incall spot that the agency uses is actually quite a nice one. Has anyone here (besides me) actually seen her this past month (other than through Taylor's husband) or gotten through to her on her private line?

Chase Star
08-30-08, 10:44
Actually, not much better luck. She's almost impossible to get a hold of (but, for me at least, always a lot of fun those few times I have). That's why I was curious if any one had any better luck than I have recently.

NoJokers
08-30-08, 12:20
Saw this chick on CL. Called her up and she could see on short notice. Told me to bring $$.

Showed up at her office west of 275 on MLK.

$$ gets you a HJ $$.5 get $$$FS. Shank deff not worth it

Avoid at all costs or it will cost you.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/ers/818173919.html

don't u want me baby???? - w4m - 27 (TAMPA)

Reply to: pers-818173919@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-08-29, 11:52AM EDT

HI! lOOKING FOR A SEXY NEW FRIEND TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH THIS AFTERNOON? CHECK OUT MY PIC BELOW. IF YOU LIKE WHAT U SEE, GIVE ME A CALL==813==764==7482==ANITA

PostingID: 818173919

Hard Working 19
08-30-08, 14:36
Office?? Is it 250 or 300 for fs?

Saw this chick on CL. Called her up and she could see on short notice. Told me to bring $$.

Showed up at her office west of 275 on MLK.

$$ gets you a HJ $$.5 get $$$FS. Shank deff not worth it

Avoid at all costs or it will cost you.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/ers/818173919.html

don't u want me baby???? - w4m - 27 (TAMPA)

Reply to: pers-818173919@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-08-29, 11:52AM EDT

HI! lOOKING FOR A SEXY NEW FRIEND TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH THIS AFTERNOON? CHECK OUT MY PIC BELOW. IF YOU LIKE WHAT U SEE, GIVE ME A CALL==813==764==7482==ANITA

PostingID: 818173919