PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Horndog Man X
12-19-07, 18:28
Miko and a few other ladies are posting ALOT on craigslist and they are the ONLY ones not getting flagged as soon as they post. They are also on a website called "ladymillionaires.net" This site has a girl on there named RED that people are raising hell saying she is only 15! I see that Miko received a review from a senior member with over 200 posts. Another girl that used to have a number that Miko and her girls use now is Precious. She was also on that website but is off as of the time and date of this post. She also got a review from a member here with numerous posts. I PMed that person asking for more info, but I am a newbie and understand his not responding. The website is ran by a guy named Joe Butler. That name sounds familiar but I could be wrong. Craigslist is turning into a Twilight Zone Plot!

Am I imagining things and allowing the conspiracy theorists to get the better of me or is this all as strange as it looks.I blame Congress- everything is their fault in one form or another (if they simply legalize mongering.).

But for the record, I've been with a few CL "agency" girls and never had a good time. The girls move (often) and you never what you're going to get.

Chase Star
12-19-07, 23:06
http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/513186335.html

How do I know if this is for real?

Any tips, recommendations will be highly appreciatedWell, for starters, the link you posted has already been flagged. Of course, legit ads get flagged too but in general that is usually not a good sign.

BTW, pet peeve of mine, when asking for a review of a CL ad it is nice to include a link but lets face many ads get flagged. If you really want to be sure we can know what you're talking about you should include more permanent info. One thing you can do is right click on their photo (if they have one) and save it locally to you computer so you can later post it up here when you make your review request. Failing that or in addition to that, it would help if you could copy and paste some of the ad copy.

Back on my advice on spotting the fakes:

1) I always err on the side of caution and that means sometimes missing out on gals who are really legitimate.

2) Ads with the location "Tampa Bay Area" are ALWAYS some sort of scam (typically pitches for webcam girls or "Fling" or "NSA" CL alternative type sites) or worse. This is particularly true if the letters in the location name are capitalized that way but also tends to be true even if it says "tampa bay area" or some other variant.

3) Ads that have something bogus in the location area like "See you soon" or "Large Handful" or something really generic like "downtown" are also often bogus.

4) Basically, look for a location that you'd probably have to live in the area to know about such as "Clearwater" or "Brandon" or "Hwy 19" etc. as, to the best of my knowledge, the spammers posting on multiple CL forums can't so easily modify their posts for individual forums. If the ad doesn't have anything like that it doesn't mean it is fake, but unless it has some sort of local info in the body of the ad (ie has a local area code or mentions some sort of location specific to the Tampa Bay Area other than just "Tampa Bay Area") it doesn't have as much credibility.

5) Ads that are missing key information such as a photo, a contact number and a rate are also somewhat suspect. Again it doesn't mean those ads that don't have those are necessarily fakes (e.g. a provider may have a legitimate reason why she doesn't want her picture posted on an open forum (like not letting her family or friends fund out what she is doing), but ads that do include those things have more credibility.

6) Ads that have been appearing regularly on CL for a long time have greater credibility. Sometimes legitimate providers come and go like when a visiting provider breezes into town for a few days. But, unless she has reviews someplace else, you'll be taking a greater chance with those providers.

7) If she's been posting for a while and no one has attacked her or bad mouthed her it may mean she is legit or it may mean she is just really good about flagging any criticism so that it doesn't stay up long, but that is better than one that always has negative comments posted about her. OTOH, sometimes the negative reviews are from just cranks or haters who really have no idea how good or bad the provider really might be, but that still has to make you more cautious.

8) Reviews on CL are next to worthless because you really have no idea who posted it. Was that positive review posted by a true admirer or the provider herself or a friend? Plus how long do most CL reviews stay up? Better to refer to a review site like TER, Big Doggie, etc. or this one where you can see whether the reviewer is a one-time reviewer (ie who the hell is he?) or a guy with lots of reviews of different providers so you know he's legit himself plus you have those other reviews as a basis of comparison (some guys will rate every provider they see as a 10).

9) I shouldn't have to add this one but if the gal's pic looks like it was taken off the pages of Penthouse and she's advertising GFE services for less than $200/hr, she may or may not be legit but you can bet her pic isn't and if she's posting fake pics what else is she lying about? As they say, "if something looks to good to be true, it probably isn't true".

10) I was trying to come up with an even 10 tips, but this was all I can think of for now. Spotting fakes is more of an art than a science and there are very few masters of it. There are never any real guarantees unless you've been with her before or someone you know tried her out ahead of you. Maybe some other posters can add to this list.

Whale Hunter
12-20-07, 09:44
Thx chase star.

Your experienced insight is priceless. Might save me and others some pain. The add was for a woman giving a sensual massage and she had, what looks like, a very professional website. I did book mark it.

http://www.sensualworship.com/home.html

Any one ever been to her? Or any nude massage recommendations?

Mwminfl2001
12-20-07, 13:36
Well, for starters, the link you posted has already been flagged. Of course, legit ads get flagged too but in general that is usually not a good sign.

BTW, pet peeve of mine, when asking for a review of a CL ad it is nice to include a link but lets face many ads get flagged. If you really want to be sure we can know what you're talking about you should include more permanent info. One thing you can do is right click on their photo (if they have one) and save it locally to you computer so you can later post it up here when you make your review request. Failing that or in addition to that, it would help if you could copy and paste some of the ad copy.

Back on my advice on spotting the fakes:

1) I always err on the side of caution and that means sometimes missing out on gals who are really legitimate.

2) Ads with the location "Tampa Bay Area" are ALWAYS some sort of scam (typically pitches for webcam girls or "Fling" or "NSA" CL alternative type sites) or worse. This is particularly true if the letters in the location name are capitalized that way but also tends to be true even if it says "tampa bay area" or some other variant.

3) Ads that have something bogus in the location area like "See you soon" or "Large Handful" or something really generic like "downtown" are also often bogus.

4) Basically, look for a location that you'd probably have to live in the area to know about such as "Clearwater" or "Brandon" or "Hwy 19" etc. as, to the best of my knowledge, the spammers posting on multiple CL forums can't so easily modify their posts for individual forums. If the ad doesn't have anything like that it doesn't mean it is fake, but unless it has some sort of local info in the body of the ad (ie has a local area code or mentions some sort of location specific to the Tampa Bay Area other than just "Tampa Bay Area") it doesn't have as much credibility.

5) Ads that are missing key information such as a photo, a contact number and a rate are also somewhat suspect. Again it doesn't mean those ads that don't have those are necessarily fakes (e.g. a provider may have a legitimate reason why she doesn't want her picture posted on an open forum (like not letting her family or friends fund out what she is doing), but ads that do include those things have more credibility.

6) Ads that have been appearing regularly on CL for a long time have greater credibility. Sometimes legitimate providers come and go like when a visiting provider breezes into town for a few days. But, unless she has reviews someplace else, you'll be taking a greater chance with those providers.

7) If she's been posting for a while and no one has attacked her or bad mouthed her it may mean she is legit or it may mean she is just really good about flagging any criticism so that it doesn't stay up long, but that is better than one that always has negative comments posted about her. OTOH, sometimes the negative reviews are from just cranks or haters who really have no idea how good or bad the provider really might be, but that still has to make you more cautious.

8) Reviews on CL are next to worthless because you really have no idea who posted it. Was that positive review posted by a true admirer or the provider herself or a friend? Plus how long do most CL reviews stay up? Better to refer to a review site like TER, Big Doggie, etc. or this one where you can see whether the reviewer is a one-time reviewer (ie who the hell is he?) or a guy with lots of reviews of different providers so you know he's legit himself plus you have those other reviews as a basis of comparison (some guys will rate every provider they see as a 10).

9) I shouldn't have to add this one but if the gal's pic looks like it was taken off the pages of Penthouse and she's advertising GFE services for less than $200/hr, she may or may not be legit but you can bet her pic isn't and if she's posting fake pics what else is she lying about? As they say, "if something looks to good to be true, it probably isn't true".

10) I was trying to come up with an even 10 tips, but this was all I can think of for now. Spotting fakes is more of an art than a science and there are very few masters of it. There are never any real guarantees unless you've been with her before or someone you know tried her out ahead of you. Maybe some other posters can add to this list.

One more tip: Hit <ctrl>and <a> when viewing the ad. If there is any "hidden" text that shows up (usually gibberish), guaranteed to be SPAM.

Ass Man23
12-20-07, 22:47
I think Uptowns is beginning to be my place.

Today I watched two girls, Tyler and Kellie, go at it.

Their version of a two girl show was just what I wanted.

It was very arousing and stimulating.

I even got to tell the girls what I wanted them to do.

They were both polite and courteous and eager to please.

Their services wont break your pocket.

I suggest them to anyone.

Chase Star
12-21-07, 00:07
One more tip: Hit <ctrl>and <a> when viewing the ad. If there is any "hidden" text that shows up (usually gibberish), guaranteed to be SPAM.That's another good one that I forgot to include. Sometimes the gibberish isn't even hidden (in white font). (hint: try Mwminfl2001's tip on this post to see what he's talking about). Call me Ishmael, Whale Hunter. I guarantee this is not SPAM.

As for Whale Hunter's inquiry, her site clearly states NOT full service, GFE or even therapeutic, so not really my thing. What she is advertising seems to be handjobs for $100 a pop and footjobs for $150. At rates like those, I'd guess that she probably does deliver what she promises. The problem is that, at rates like those, I'd expect to get at LEAST a blow job, which is clearly not in the cards with her. Also, while her site is very slick (and for some reason keeps trying to access my computers clipboard), it doesn't have any pictures that clearly show you what she looks like, so for all you know you might be getting a whale. Oh wait, it seems that might be just what you're looking for.

Happy Hunting!

Tampa Monger
12-23-07, 12:08
I've seen both Miko and Precious more than once and had a great time every time. I agree that the Lady Millionaires thing is a bit strange, but when I'm balls deep in their pussies or shooting seed down their pretty throats, I really can't complain. :)

Unfortunately, according to Miko, Precious is taking a long break and won't be back for a while, if ever.

I'll tell you what the mystery is, though: Finally, an agency with hot, slutty young girls at reasonable rates.

Miko and a few other ladies are posting ALOT on craigslist and they are the ONLY ones not getting flagged as soon as they post. They are also on a website called "ladymillionaires.net" This site has a girl on there named RED that people are raising hell saying she is only 15! I see that Miko received a review from a senior member with over 200 posts. Another girl that used to have a number that Miko and her girls use now is Precious. She was also on that website but is off as of the time and date of this post. She also got a review from a member here with numerous posts. I PMed that person asking for more info, but I am a newbie and understand his not responding. The website is ran by a guy named Joe Butler. That name sounds familiar but I could be wrong. Craigslist is turning into a Twilight Zone Plot!

Am I imagining things and allowing the conspiracy theorists to get the better of me or is this all as strange as it looks.

Bachatero
12-24-07, 13:32
Personally, I value an hour-long rub of the goodies. Fellow mongers, no bullshit, she had me panting and shaking. In my 35 years of mongering, all over the US and the World, with thousand's of happy ending rubs, I can't recall ever experiencing an explosion higher up on the pleasure scale.

To repeat, however, my personal preference is 60-90 minute genital rubs. True, she is not GFE. I am not a foot guy so I can't comment there. To those that seek the ultimate in hand jobs, she is well worth the drive.

Here's to 2008 and all that it might bring!! Cheers!

That's another good one that I forgot to include. Sometimes the gibberish isn't even hidden (in white font). (hint: try Mwminfl2001's tip on this post to see what he's talking about). Call me Ishmael, Whale Hunter. I guarantee this is not SPAM.

As for Whale Hunter's inquiry, her site clearly states NOT full service, GFE or even therapeutic, so not really my thing. What she is advertising seems to be handjobs for $100 a pop and footjobs for $150. At rates like those, I'd guess that she probably does deliver what she promises. The problem is that, at rates like those, I'd expect to get at LEAST a blow job, which is clearly not in the cards with her. Also, while her site is very slick (and for some reason keeps trying to access my computers clipboard), it doesn't have any pictures that clearly show you what she looks like, so for all you know you might be getting a whale. Oh wait, it seems that might be just what you're looking for.

Happy Hunting!

Tampa Monger
12-25-07, 01:45
Anyone have intel on this chick? She posts frequently, always the same pic. She's built like I like 'em: tiny waist and juicy ass. Here's her ad:

BLONDE WITH NICE BUNS FOR ANY HOT DOG
200 LICKS NO EXTRA
SEE YOU SOON
~phone number deleted~ AMY

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/516663325.html

Amp Love
12-25-07, 12:08
Anyone have intel on this chick? She posts frequently, always the same pic. She's built like I like 'em: tiny waist and juicy ass. Here's her ad:

BLONDE WITH NICE BUNS FOR ANY HOT DOG
200 LICKS NO EXTRA
SEE YOU SOON
~phone number deleted~ AMY

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/516663325.htmlSomeone posting in the Richmond CL ads has used this picture as well. Kind of odd isn't it?

http://richmond.craigslist.org/ers/517293680.html

Besttongueinta
12-25-07, 12:44
Does anyone have any experience from the ladies from this website? Are they for real? Seems to strange.

Stpeteguy
12-26-07, 09:33
I've been wanting to try this one. Guess I won't now unless any of you guys know she's the real deal. Anyone?

Someone posting in the Richmond CL ads has used this picture as well. Kind of odd isn't it?

http://richmond.craigslist.org/ers/517293680.html

Ebhunter
12-26-07, 10:57
I had a dream the woman who runs ads on CL as the six foot bright black woman stopped by my house last week. The best things about dreams is you get to do different things right? Hate to be negative but it was a hands off dream. A quick BBBJ and then mish and out the door. During my dream I kept hearing don't touch and NO a lot, but YMMV. She is very tall, big titties and some other body weight to go with them. I would have had an okay time if we clicked but we didn't. If you like a tall woman who provides hands off quick service you might enjoy. No driver and not a cash and dash experience.

Tampa Monger
12-26-07, 11:36
I've been wanting to try this one. Guess I won't now unless any of you guys know she's the real deal. Anyone?

Yeah, that is disappointing. I mean, it's possible that the Richmond chick just stole the pic from the Tampa one. Or the reverse. But it doesn't look good that they're both using the same pic.

I think I'll pass. That's too bad, because that ass was spectacular.

Tampa Monger
12-26-07, 12:01
Does anyone have any experience from the ladies from this website? Are they for real? Seems to strange.

You should know. You posted a review of Arie on TER.

Ebhunter
01-01-08, 17:15
Since my previous Ebony MILF dream was a bit of a let down I had another. This time I contacted the Ebony woman who runs ads as a divorced woman looking for fun, Sinnamon. She is just that a 35-40 Ebony MILF who was looking to please and be pleased. She is not a 20 year old hard body but she was fun, clean, and honest.

Annofass Inch
01-02-08, 17:30
Anybody seen her I wanted to make sure she wasnt a LEO I had a client that was interested in hanging out with me and her.

Roundtrip
01-03-08, 22:12
I wish i knew which fat hooker was flaging all off the CL posts!

Its putting a crimp in my mongering :)

Good luck guys

Gd1975
01-09-08, 02:03
Well this is my first post, but there is an awsome chick listed on CL and I want to know if anyone's known her. Here's a copy of her post:

I have tattoos/peircings. I am 5'3, 120, 34C, dark hair, blue eyes.No drugs. No drama.

Outcall is available to Pinellas/Hillsborough and Manatee counties. If you are in Manatee it must be no more then one hour from the Skyway Bridge.

Incall is available for select gentlemen only.

200H
160HH

727-742-4304 Skye -- NO TEXT MESSAGES

Yes I do have great reviews on TER!!!

I set appointments over the phone only. Not through email. Not available during the mornings (unless notified in advance) or after midnight. NO BLOCKED OR PRIVATE NUMBERS!!

Drew Park
01-09-08, 07:19

Well, wouldn't THAT be the first place to start??

Member #4558
01-09-08, 07:44
She has six reviews on TER between Sept. and Dec. with 7's and 8's awarded for appearance and (1) 6, (2) 7's and (3) 8's awarded for performance. Seems she has lots of piercings and tattoos if that is your thing.

CBJ and DATY appear to be on the menu, multiple pops but no greek.

There you go!

Red Gates
01-09-08, 11:01
Well, wouldn't THAT be the first place to start??Easy, Drew.

True, there are fairy tales on TER, but CL is such a joke & TBD isn't much better. If one does their homework, some useful information can be gleaned from TER; especially if the ratings are all bad.

Just my .02.

Red Gates
01-09-08, 11:09
Anybody seen her I wanted to make sure she wasnt a LEO I had a client that was interested in hanging out with me and her.Not sure which Laci you mean; the one advertising on CL with the red outfit?

Seems the former 'Allison of Tampa Bay' has also adopted that name; that, or a new 'Laci' is using Allison's pics.

On a side note, I can vouch for Allison. Great time, worth every penny.

Ace

R Consultant
01-09-08, 12:52
Since "OW" did you a favor please give us a heads up on this chick if you decide to see her. At least we will know shes legit and shes not a cash-dash girl.

Happy Hunting.

Well this is my first post, but there is an awsome chick listed on CL and I want to know if anyone's known her. Here's a copy of her post:

I have tattoos/peircings. I am 5'3, 120, 34C, dark hair, blue eyes.No drugs. No drama.

Outcall is available to Pinellas/Hillsborough and Manatee counties. If you are in Manatee it must be no more then one hour from the Skyway Bridge.

Incall is available for select gentlemen only.

200H
160HH

727-742-4304 Skye -- NO TEXT MESSAGES

I set appointments over the phone only. Not through email. Not available during the mornings (unless notified in advance) or after midnight. NO BLOCKED OR PRIVATE NUMBERS!!

Drew Park
01-09-08, 19:33
Ace - Give a man a fish & he'll eat for one day. Teach him to fish & he'll eat EVERY day. Noobies just need to learn to do the research like the rest of us.

Drew

Easy, Drew.

True, there are fairy tales on TER, but CL is such a joke & TBD isn't much better. If one does their homework, some useful information can be gleaned from TER; especially if the ratings are all bad.

Just my .02.

Milfman
01-09-08, 22:06
Noticed lots of newbies coming on and just asking for info instead of doing research.

Gd1975
01-09-08, 22:39
The eating fish everyday analogy is hilarious (DATY). I just really laughed outloud.

Thanks for the advice guys, it is seriously appreciated. When I started looking around last night I didn't know what TER even was. I'm still not sure if I'm going to try this hobbie out, but I'm really thinking about it.

El Monger
01-10-08, 15:21
Anyone have info to share on her? Advertises as hot wife in spring hill.
Her is a copy of her pics.
Quotes 150 Hr.

Street Seeker
01-10-08, 18:55
Quotes 150 Hr.

LMAO...OK...how were you able to take picture #4? You must have awfully LOOOOOOONG arms!

John Kelly
01-10-08, 19:24
El Monger,

I was looking at that ad, too. She doesn't look too bad at all, and the quoted rate seems reasonable. It's just a question of services and attitude. I got the feeling one of us may have to TOFTF and give her a shot. If nobody else does, maybe I will in a couple weeks or so.

Milfman
01-10-08, 21:38
Quotes 150 Hr.She is to far for me to travel but i can tell you i have seen her ads on CL for at least 3 months now.

Amp Guide
01-10-08, 21:45
My Eyes are getting bad. Must be too much hand action when I was young. ANyway. Great post but can you make the shots bigger so we can see her details.

Have a great day and monger safe

Mclovin407
01-11-08, 00:17
LMAO...OK...how were you able to take picture #4? You must have awfully LOOOOOOONG arms!I think he was looking for a review. So he did not take this pics.

Nemodc
01-11-08, 02:20
Laura, near the zoo. Just a bit thicker than the pics she posts indicates but all is tight and nothing flabby. Tight on one finger and more so elsewhere, safe girl at both ends, private residence, somewhat limited hours of availability, definatley worth the franklin half hour.

Nemo

Mike Wazowski
01-11-08, 05:24
Quotes 150 Hr.

She's cute. Not gorgeous or anything but cute.

Someone with five posts to his name said her face is worn from crack abuse but it just looks, to me, like a face of a thirty-something that didn't luck out in the "youthful genes." Her body is pretty solid and definitely does not have the spongy feel of a crackwhore.

I saw her about a month ago on a whim. It's a haul from central Pinellas to her place. We're talking you turn off US 19 at Weeki Wachi. That's a long-ass haul.

If she was local, I'd see her on a regular basis. Nice body. Cute face, despite aging looks. Gets VERY wet. Very vocal during DATY. Nice pussy. I've had nicer and fresher but nothing to drive the tongue away from it, that's for sure.

Kind of a dumb country bumpkin quality to her. She's nice but you won't be discussing anything beyond the weather and "stuff you think feels good during sex" during any recovery time you might use.

A usual red flag for me - a male present at the incall - wasn't even raised. The "hot wife's" husband was there but he's old enough to be her father (and that far north from the "big city" he just might be!) and was too small and frail to even pose the slightest threat. Pretty cheerful, friendly guy too. I guess you've got to be if you're going to live off your wife schtupping other men.

She gives great head. I'm not usually into head. As far as oral goes, I'm more on the lines of thinking it's better to give than to receive. (I know, I'm weird but I've been this way since I started having sex.)

But the Hot Wife's blow job felt so damn good. A lot of women can't even get me off with head but I knew she could. I asked her if I popped one in her mouth if I'd still be able to fuck her and she said it wasn't a problem.

After swallowing my first load, she sat on my face and played with the little guy until he was ready again and she got up from my face and sat right down on him.

And I mean RIGHT DOWN ON HIM. She never asked if I wanted a condom. There were some sitting on the night stand, next to the bed but she just mounted me bare without asking.

I know some of you get really bothered by that concept but I've done my research and I'm not really frightened by the condom company funded government hype. I know all about how "risky" it is with providers, etc. But you know as well as I do that once you're feeling that warm, wet pussy around your cock, you aren't telling the girl to get off a minute so you can put a condom on.

So if you are one of the people who have bought the hype and you think that a condom is going to spare you the agony of death from fucking women of loose morals, make sure you tell her ahead of time that you want to use one.

I asked her if it was the heat of the moment or something when we were done and she said that she will mount a guy bareback when she gets the chance, without asking him about it because she doesn't like the way a "dick wrapped in rubber feels inside" her.

She said no one's complained about her jumping on bareback without asking and you all know we've all been guilty of letting this happen at one time or another.

Who Knows
01-12-08, 03:21
Any info on this one? http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/536433399.html

Thanks

~wk

Chase Star
01-12-08, 10:30
Any info on this one? http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/536433399.htmlFlagged almost as soon as you made your post. What does that tell you?

Apparently, no other posts by a provider going by that name (or at least only 1 post each going way back by 3 different providers with that name who may or may not be the one you're referring to)? What does that tell you?

Why do guys make vague and sketchy posts like this, given the propensity and speed by which so many CL posts get flagged?

If you want to have others give you their feedback, then give them the information they need to know WTF you're talking about and not just a link to a page that probably won't be there 10 seconds after you make your post.

Try this:
1) Copy the picture from the ad in question to you hard drive (right click "Save Picture As...").
2) Highlight the ad's text by clicking and holding your mouse button as you move across it.
3) Copy that highlighted text (right click "Copy")
4) Paste what you just copied into the text box when you make your post (also putting quotes around it or using quote metatags would help too so we can distinquish her words from yours)
5) Attach the picture that you just copied to your hard drive to your post.
6) [optional] If you don't want to keep it, delete the picture from your hard drive once its up on ISG.

P5040
01-12-08, 11:38
Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting this young lady?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/536491028.html

Looks great on paper.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Who Knows
01-12-08, 11:58
Flagged almost as soon as you made your post. What does that tell you?

Apparently, no other posts by a provider going by that name (or at least only 1 post each going way back by 3 different providers with that name who may or may not be the one you're referring to)? What does that tell you?

Why do guys make vague and sketchy posts like this, given the propensity and speed by which so many CL posts get flagged?

If you want to have others give you their feedback, then give them the information they need to know WTF you're talking about and not just a link to a page that probably won't be there 10 seconds after you make your post.

Try this:
1) Copy the picture from the ad in question to you hard drive (right click "Save Picture As...").
2) Highlight the ad's text by clicking and holding your mouse button as you move across it.
3) Copy that highlighted text (right click "Copy")
4) Paste what you just copied into the text box when you make your post (also putting quotes around it or using quote metatags would help too so we can distinquish her words from yours)
5) Attach the picture that you just copied to your hard drive to your post.
6) [optional] If you don't want to keep it, delete the picture from your hard drive once its up on ISG.

OK, Chase,

I'll stand up and take it like a man...

Since her post is still up this morning (not flagged), here is the text of her ad:

Your extra sweet midnight snack is just a call AWAY... - w4m - 21

"Are you looking for that extra sweet midnight snack tonight?(Hope you got dental insurance!!) We'll my name is Victoria and I can be at your place in no time, just call 813-962-3433 for Outcall only, Please Calls only, No texts or emails."

As for the comment that ads go up and get flagged or that there are no other posts by the provider, I'm sure you're aware that there is a posting service that many of the girls use that posts for them when they call their availability, forward incoming calls to the girl's cell, and remove the post when the girl isn't working (all for a hefty cut, of course). So lack of posts isn't really a good indicator to trust. In this case, I've seen her posts before, maybe over the last 3 weeks and they are usually up for 24-36 hours and then drop off.

Thanks for the tips though, never to old to learn...and her pic is attached.

~wk

NeeditWantit
01-12-08, 22:22
I think she's a filipina. She's been posting for a while with different pics. Here's a recent post:

~I'm exotic,classy,sophisticated & recognized by gentlemen with very selective taste~

If you are upscale, professional, and discreet, then we will be a perfect match!
~I'm very selective as to whom I spend my time with and choose to remain exclusive by meeting very few~

Independent,safe,honest & discreet
D&D free / Non-smoker
==================================
OUTCALL ONLY
FS 250 • FBSM 140
*All Inclusive*
==================================
Explicit or vulgar questions will terminate the call!
NO EMAIL • TEXT • OR RESTRICTED CALLS

• 813 • 53 OnE • twO 47 NiNe •

Chase Star
01-13-08, 01:37
wk,
Thanks for reposting. Unfortunately, I still can't help you, not knowing anything about your girl, but at least now we know who you're talking about.

I don't know why your link still works (unless it's because it's in your browser cache from viewing it before). When I click on it, I definitely get "This posting has been flagged for removal". BTW, I know about those posting services that some girls use but I'm not so sure that is why this gal doesn't have any ads still up. First of all, your link said it was flagged but when a poster removes their ad you get a "This posting has been deleted by its author" message and not a "flagging" message. And secondly, if she was having someone take down her ads for her why is this one from one month ago still up as of this time? http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/509888509.html. I suppose she (or her service) might have just missed that one.

IMHO, an even more vaid case against using a lack of ads as a screening tool is that, even if she isn't the one responsible for taking down her own ads, hers might be just being unfairly flagged by some jealous competitor, disgruntled wackjob former client, or G-d knows who else given the nature of CL. Also, some providers are just visiting from other areas and so don't necessarily stick around long enough to have any old ads before they move on. They may or may not be decent providers.

So, you're correct, a lack of ads doesn't NECCESSARILY mean a gal is a bad provider. However, all other things being equal, I personally feel more confident about a provider who a) has been around long enough to not be some fly by night con-artist (or sting operation) or b) if she was a long-time scammer, the word would probably be out on her and c) her posts aren't being taken down for whatever reason. A decent provider is more likely to have ads that stay up.

Also, don't take my critique too personally. You didn't post in a way any differently than many other guys on this board. If you notice, the guy who posted right after me did exactly the same thing as you even after I brought the issue to everyone's attention. Not only that, he committed the cardinal sin of not RTFF, as a quick search turned up at least 9-10 posts concerning the girl he was asking about (Jade).

P5040,
The gal in your ad is Jade and she has been discussed several times on this forum. Try using the search feature next time. Here is one review in particular that you might want to read: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=583485. she also has reviews on TER and probably other boards as well. The word on her is that she only does CBJ and somewhat rushed FS (one pop), but is otherwise passable. You don't find too many asian providers in this area (unless you count the AMPs) and certainly not many with big fake boobies like Jade has. If that is your thing you might be willing to overlook the other things.

Fla Monger II
01-14-08, 02:33
Quotes 150 Hr.

I met her and her hubby once...they are/were swingers of a sort. I was turned off, she has some serious summer teeth.

P5040
01-14-08, 19:06
Chase Star,

Thanks for the info Chase.

I'm thinking a good AMP will be a better bet.

Anyth Goes
01-15-08, 12:51
Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting this young lady?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/536491028.html

Looks great on paper.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=101609

Trail Rider 1
01-15-08, 22:53
Does anyone have info on Starla in NPR that does massage with friend.
Looking to meet and want to make sure it is legit

TR1

Stpeteguy
01-16-08, 10:35
I saw her a few months ago. Nice enough girl. Not GFE and kind of rushed service but if you want a good Cum-n-go service with a big fake breasted asian, she's fun.

http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=101609

Horny Yankee
01-16-08, 20:56
Trying to find reviews on this women who does incalls in riverview , any info on her please let me no.http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/539644027.html

Member #4760
01-17-08, 09:21
Trying to find reviews on this women who does incalls in riverview , any info on her please let me no.http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/539644027.htmlHere's what I found on ter hopefully it helps. I was thinking about taking one for the team on this one. I'll keep you informed. Peaceman

http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=106975

UranIdiot
01-19-08, 03:06
http://www.relaxologylisa.com/

Ravlo57
01-20-08, 01:45
Recent posts by ashley seem to have the same tone as cherry's posts (from may or June of 07) and the pics are very simlar.

Cherry supposedly died sometime last year but I never confirmed that. (she had 9 tats one of which was her son's name).

Just curious if anyone knew anything about either girl. Pic of ashley is attached and here is a link to CL:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/545042940.html

Seman
01-20-08, 01:58
Got a chance to see Andrea (aka Annofass Inch) a couple of days ago. Cute girl and very sweet. My session started with a very pleasurable CBJ, then to mish and finished with doggie. Was a good experience and I would definately recommend for BBW lovers.

Seman

Jack Pine Savag
01-20-08, 21:29
Any info is appreciated.

Will be in tampa this week.

Looking for a fun time with a provider.

BEGIN DELIGHTED, FINNSIH CONTENT: GENUINE FULL BODY EXPERIENCE

CONNECTING THE TWO!

You receive the same treatment you would get in an expert full body experience, however my added extras make it that much more fun.

I’m Donna, attractive, sensual and professional. I'd love to show you how supremely wonderful my body treatments are. I am extremely skilled in the art of touch and in particular, touching men! I like to start with a refreshing, relaxing shower where I will give you a head to toe soft touch cleansing, after which I will dry you off and then proceed to perform a magically wonderful massage of your entire body with my miraculous hands!

For me, sensual massage is a craft, one at which I enjoy excelling. During our time together, I am completely there, mentally, physically and sensually for you as well as for my self since I love what I do.

My specialties include Sensual Erotic Touch, Deep Tissue, European Massage & Reflexology. I include a wide variety of lotions and oils of your choice and use aromatherapy as well.

Note: tampasofttouch at yahoo and for more information ask about my web site. A gift two twenty for 2hrs, one fifty for 1 hr. please present upon arrival, as I do not like to have to ask: are for treatments only and DO NOT imply sexual favors. In Call or Out Call, your choice, whatever two consenting adults do beyond this is strictly between them selves. Contacting me constitutes acceptance of these terms.

YOU WILL BE PLEASED!!! :-)I couldn't copy pic.

Traveler One
01-26-08, 10:07
I stop checking this site for a few weeks and suddenly there are mad posts by chicks and/or LE posing as chicks blowing this up like it's CL. Then to add insult to injury CL is chock full of BS posts. Anyways does anyone have info on the chick Sara who does incalls with her black gf? I have frequently seen her posting and I've waiting to hear some kind of review but nothing has turned up. PM me and let me know.

Try contributing something before complaining.

The Chronic
01-26-08, 11:33
I stop checking this site for a few weeks and suddenly there are mad posts by chicks and/or LE posing as chicks blowing this up like it's CL. Then to add insult to injury CL is chock full of BS posts. Anyways does anyone have info on the chick Sara who does incalls with her black gf? I have frequently seen her posting and I've waiting to hear some kind of review but nothing has turned up. PM me and let me know.Oh, really?

Try making some back channel acquaintances you trust, and see how much "BS" there is.

Milfman
01-26-08, 23:43
Try contributing something before complaining.AMEN! I Second that one. Damn parasites.

MongerJohn
01-27-08, 02:19
I stop checking this site for a few weeks and suddenly there are mad posts by chicks and/or LE posing as chicks blowing this up like it's CL. Then to add insult to injury CL is chock full of BS posts. Anyways does anyone have info on the chick Sara who does incalls with her black gf? I have frequently seen her posting and I've waiting to hear some kind of review but nothing has turned up. PM me and let me know.Try doing a search for what you are looking for before complaining about this site. There's this thing called "search this thread". It's located in the upper right corner.

Milfman
01-27-08, 21:44
So you are calling us deviates? In your quest for knowledge, start here: http://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friends-Influence-People/dp/0671723650LMAO That's priceless.

Baquerito
01-28-08, 01:15
Stephanie is here and waiting to take care of that special man and relieve that buildup of stress. I am very descrete and come to your place outcall only. Just call me at 813-968-6986 ASAP! Please no texts or emails please!

Monger Forever
01-28-08, 02:49
Stephanie is here and waiting to take care of that special man and relieve that buildup of stress. I am very descrete and come to your place outcall only. Just call me at 813-968-6986 ASAP! Please no texts or emails please!

Wish I was down there I would let her take out some of my buildup I have. BIG TIME!!

later

MF

Tpaguy
01-28-08, 19:04
Hey guys,

Just wanted to make a first post and say Hi. I'm new to the forum but not the scene. Hope I can help out here and there.

Baquerito
01-28-08, 23:53
Wish I was down there I would let her take out some of my buildup I have. BIG TIME!!

later

MFOk so does that mean you seen her?

StPeteSam
01-29-08, 01:24
I saw Sara last time she was in town. She is nice girl, thick but cute and preforms great. She is pretty high volume, so i'd recommend seeing her early in the day.

http://3holesaraswallowz.webs.com/

R Consultant
01-29-08, 08:41
Thanks for the information on her shes a keeper with those deals thats for sure. To bad we cant find more of where she comes from

I saw Sara last time she was in town. She is nice girl, thick but cute and preforms great. She is pretty high volume, so i'd recommend seeing her early in the day.

http://3holesaraswallowz.webs.com/

NobodyYouKnow
01-29-08, 13:36
You will notice that those ads are in - what, up until recently - had been a pretty dead thread. That thread's heading? "CLASSIFIED ADS."

Hmm. Do you suppose that that thread was set up for providers to post ads?Don't confuse him like that. He probably has had a series of head injuries, and is susceptible to suffering concussions if you smack him up aside the haid.

The Chronic
01-29-08, 13:42
Don't confuse him like that. He probably has had a series of head injuries, and is susceptible to suffering concussions if you smack him up aside the haid.Unless he works the motorcycle squad. They wear helmets.

Flava
01-30-08, 19:11
http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/557204835.html

Spanky McPenis
01-30-08, 23:39
Recent posts by ashley seem to have the same tone as cherry's posts (from may or June of 07) and the pics are very simlar.

Cherry supposedly died sometime last year but I never confirmed that. (she had 9 tats one of which was her son's name).

Just curious if anyone knew anything about either girl. Pic of ashley is attached and here is a link to CL:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/545042940.htmlAd on backpage with Cherry, Very sad if someone is piggybacking off her

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/available_all_day_after_2_cherry_here_come_4_sum_all_day_fun_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=599442

Spanky McPenis
01-30-08, 23:47
And as an Aside, I called Cherry's number which I had stored, Left a message and got a call back from her sister who said Cherry had Passed, and that she was having a problem getting and keeping the adds down.

PeterPiper52
01-31-08, 14:29
And as an Aside, I called Cherry's number which I had stored, Left a message and got a call back from her sister who said Cherry had Passed, and that she was having a problem getting and keeping the adds down.I saw Cherry's obituary in the Hernando Times several months ago. I thought that Cherry was her "hooker" name, but it was actually her real name.

It's a shame that someone is using her photos.

Admin
01-31-08, 15:43
Greetings Everyone,

FYI, all of Tb Youngblood's posts have been deleted and his membership has been terminated.

Thanks,

Jackson

Member #3931
01-31-08, 15:51
Greetings Everyone,

FYI, all of Tb Youngblood's posts have been deleted and his membership has been terminated.

Thanks,

Jackson

/cheer! Thank you!!

Baquerito
01-31-08, 19:21
Any thoughts?

Brianna L. Coxxx now available for in/outcalls & live cam shows. Providing the finest,unrushed,professional service the business has to offer! Call for rates and availability or chat via web. No blocked calls.

R Consultant
02-01-08, 17:04
Its sad he didnt want to get along with everyone. Some people learn the hard way it seems..

Again thanks very much.

Greetings Everyone,

Thanks,

Jackson

Ebhunter
02-04-08, 20:40
I have seen her ads on CL for a while and they mentioned a website so I figured I would check her out. She does give a nice deepthroat, slow, wet BBJ and pays attention to the boys and I think CIM is available. She is also very eager to please and I don't think she has many boundries. The downside is her pics are old and she has put a lot of weight on since those pics.

http://jenniferdeepthroat.rare-playmate.com/photos.php

Stpeteguy
02-05-08, 08:44
I'm not for sure but I think this one runs a scam. She tries to get you to sign up for her webcam site saying it's how she runs her security. If you sign up kiss your money goodbye.

Any thoughts?

Brianna L. Coxxx now available for in/outcalls & live cam shows. Providing the finest,unrushed,professional service the business has to offer! Call for rates and availability or chat via web. No blocked calls.

Milfman
02-06-08, 20:19
Greetings Everyone,

Thanks,

JacksonSweet. First time i have seen someone get banned on here. Jackson you rock even more in my opinion then you did before.

Thanks

Milfman
02-06-08, 22:24
Anyone got any info on this place.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/565447245.html

Need Stress Relief? Aromatherapy Shop open 24hrs - w4m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: pers-565447245@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-06, 8:23PM EST

Need some stress relief?

Come visit Executive Preference in Suite 110
~ St. Petersburg's Elite Aromatherapy Shop ~

Located in the plaza directly across from the Gandy Dog Track.

Open 24hrs!

Beautiful girls are waiting to meet you.

Blazin 74
02-08-08, 00:15
I've been by there twice either going to or from the poker room at Derbylanes. Ya know im more of a lurker but both times was quoted 150, and both times I left. Wasn't impressed with "either" of the bbw's (<- hope thats right term )that greeted me. But I'm pretty picky.

Anyone got any info on this place.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/565447245.html

Need Stress Relief? Aromatherapy Shop open 24hrs - w4m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: pers-565447245@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-06, 8:23PM EST

Need some stress relief?

Come visit Executive Preference in Suite 110
~ St. Petersburg's Elite Aromatherapy Shop ~

Located in the plaza directly across from the Gandy Dog Track.

Open 24hrs!

Beautiful girls are waiting to meet you.

Milfman
02-08-08, 01:54
Thanks for the info Blazin.

I've been by there twice either going to or from the poker room at Derbylanes. Ya know im more of a lurker but both times was quoted 150, and both times I left. Wasn't impressed with "either" of the bbw's (<- hope thats right term )that greeted me. But I'm pretty picky.

NeeditWantit
02-13-08, 00:13
Anyone ever see this one?

As you well can see, I am a beautiful brunette with intense deep brown eyes. I stand 5' 2" and weigh 110 lbs.

My measurements are a very delicious 34b-25-34

All of this combined creates a very petite, sexy me! OutCall 24/7 R INCALL ALSO AVAIL

I pride myself on my abilities to set you free. I am discreet and enjoy relaxing with good company [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Sami

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

North Jersey
02-13-08, 01:26
Tall Blonde, 24 years old, pretty attractive and a nice girl to talk with... We was not dancing the last time I came in town as she just had a baby boy two months ago and now she needs to support 3 young kids.

I could not leave with her tonight as the bar as not closing until 2am and I had work to do. Stop by and enjoy. I will see her next time I am in town.

The bar also had a very other nice looking women.

Happy Hunting! I was very happy and surprised to see Devon and I will see her in March when I am back.

She has a cell phone but it was disconnected after she could not pay her bill. Nice girl, but no luck. She needs a donation or two I think.

Tryied to hook up with the young Puerto Rica this week, but she did not answer by emails or web page submission.

Horndog Man X
02-18-08, 18:36
I had a most wonderful dream. The most wonderful dream I’ve had with two other women. KT and Diamond—wow. I made the trip up from Naples for the day and had a few hours to kill waiting for the storms to clear. So I started to sit back and dream.

I dreamed I hooked up the KT and Diamond based on KT’s reviews. I dreamed these two are four star performers w/ real pics (not a solid GFE, but great CFS). The location was acceptable and after the financial formalities ($$$ for 2), I dreamt we got to business. KT made me feel great, relaxed and started with CBJ. I HATE CBJs, but I dreamed this was one of the BJs BEST I had. It beat 3-holed Sara BBJ (YMMV). Then Diamond took over and KT started some 2 Girl on Diamond--first I’ve actually found in Tampa. CBJ while watching DATY. Then I dreamt KT started to direct things, told Diamond to CG, then doggie while she continues 2 girl. This was Westminster winning doggie. Diamond moved her body in ways that defy the laws of physics. Then moved over to Diamond, CBJ (Diamonds was great too). Finished the dream with some Mish with KT. Then, alas, I woke up alone.

Oh, yeah, dreamt KT’s photos and breast on real. Diamond, well, not endowed but makes up for it in the CFS category.

Didn’t dream it, but DATY doesn’t appear to be on menu and the A-train doesn’t stop there.

Had this not been a dream, I’d say these 2 are destination providers. The kind you drive to get to. YMMV, but it made the road trip from Naples. And I’ll dream it again.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/577943394.html

Grabber
02-19-08, 23:10
Well this girl posts several times every day on Craigs List so I thought I would try it out. Boy was that a mistake. Number one she has driver and a pimp who runs a escort service out of Holiday but she is his only provider. She only does outcall and tries to upsell right off the bat. She wants to take your donation to her driver yeah right. I have been around the block so trust me I am a little smarter than that. I can see why she always posts photos of herself in a skirt covering her abdomen. She has a beer belly adbomen and very large thighs. Not my type and along with the upsell and driver I sent her packing. If you are smart you will avoid this one.

up for it? - w4m - 25

Reply to: pers-579930854@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-19, 9:02PM EST

8-1-3 3..8,.0-0///2/7,.8 kelly -./,;'[ outcall} ;'';/. 200//hr you deserve the best.. yep yep yep yep

PeterPiper52
02-20-08, 10:33
This will be short. But sweet. I met up with Liz, who advertises on CL. She advertises as an 18 year old, but is really 20. I checked her ID because she looks younger than 18.

All I can say is that she is the best bang for the buck. Very accomodating to my needs and never watched the clock. She's cuter than her pics and has a decent body. She is GFE all the way.

R Consultant
02-20-08, 16:31
I have to ask how you actually went about asking this lady for her ID? I have been around a the block a few times and I have never known a Escort to pop out her ID on request? Please let me know how you actually got her to reveal hers to you.

Thanks!

This will be short. But sweet. I met up with Liz, who advertises on CL. She advertises as an 18 year old, but is really 20. I checked her ID because she looks younger than 18.

All I can say is that she is the best bang for the buck. Very accomodating to my needs and never watched the clock. She's cuter than her pics and has a decent body. She is GFE all the way.

Custom Green
02-20-08, 17:33
One thing I have noticed about Kelly. On her Craigslist ad her photo's seem doctored. Not her body but the pink outfit. maybe it's my computer but if you look at it the outfit doesn't look like it is a natural fit. That probably sounds weird, but I would swear that she had that photo shopped on. Don't know why, and again maybe it's my computer.

NeeditWantit
02-20-08, 20:47

All I can say is that she is the best bang for the buck. Very accomodating to my needs and never watched the clock. She's cuter than her pics and has a decent body. She is GFE all the way.Link please?

Gatrfn
02-20-08, 23:56
In a dream, I went to see Mary Jane (yes, she's back! ). I called her and she answered on the first ring. We went through the whole show up at the hotel (mid-scale, not "Palm-Airish) and call me for the room number bit. Long story short, went inside the room. She was very pleasantly dressed and looks exactly like the photos she posts. She has some baby fat, so she's not a twig but she isn't one to kick out of bed for eating crackers either. She took a five minute bath to "freshen" up and then we got comfortable. For $1. 5, I got a no rush, no clock watching GFE with CBJ followed by FS. She has recently had a piercing, so she is slightly tender, but I must say that she was a great experience. She was sober, polite, fresh, kind and eager to please. She may have some baby fat, but she is well worth the visit. No pimps (at least none around), smokes cigarettes but not while you are visiting. I highly recommend her. And, before anyone discounts my post because I only have one other, mind you please don't be critical. We all started posting at "1". Her ads are on CL and she is in the Ulmerton Road area for now. I highly recommend her if you don't mind a few extra pounds. She will satisfy you and not hold a stopwatch while she does it.

SteelThunder
02-21-08, 08:53
In a dream, I went to see Mary Jane (yes, she's back! ). I called her and she answered on the first ring. We went through the whole show up at the hotel (mid-scale, not "Palm-Airish) and call me for the room number bit. Long story short, went inside the room. She was very pleasantly dressed and looks exactly like the photos she posts. She has some baby fat, so she's not a twig but she isn't one to kick out of bed for eating crackers either. She took a five minute bath to "freshen" up and then we got comfortable. For $1. 5, I got a no rush, no clock watching GFE with CBJ followed by FS. She has recently had a piercing, so she is slightly tender, but I must say that she was a great experience. She was sober, polite, fresh, kind and eager to please. She may have some baby fat, but she is well worth the visit. No pimps (at least none around), smokes cigarettes but not while you are visiting. I highly recommend her. And, before anyone discounts my post because I only have one other, mind you please don't be critical. We all started posting at "1". Her ads are on CL and she is in the Ulmerton Road area for now. I highly recommend her if you don't mind a few extra pounds. She will satisfy you and not hold a stopwatch while she does it.

Which version of this Mary Jane did you see?

She has two posts on Craigslist. In one picture she doesn't show her face and has brunette hair. In the next post she is a blonde. She also states that the incall is at her place, but then states that its at a hotel. Both posts (and the only two that come up for her name on a search) with the two completely different pictures were placed yesterday, on the 20th, the exact same day you placed your post here. Sounds pretty suspicious.

Just in case (in shocking fashion) the links happen to be gone in the near future, here is the actual verbiage from the ad:

"no RIP OFFS or games or BS. Just you and me. No cash and dash (its my place) and you will leave happy. Hosting at an upscale hotel in clearwater area. NO outcalls at the moment. "

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/581286754.html

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/581273773.html

Member #4799
02-21-08, 09:03
Has anyone had any experiences good or bad with her? She looks great!

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/581022052.html

Member #3931
02-21-08, 09:33

She has two posts on Craigslist. In one picture she doesn't show her face and has brunette hair. In the next post she is a blonde. She also states that the incall is at her place, but then states that its at a hotel. Both posts (and the only two that come up for her name on a search) with the two completely different pictures were placed yesterday, on the 20th, the exact same day you placed your post here. Sounds pretty suspicious.

Just in case (in shocking fashion) the links happen to be gone in the near future, here is the actual verbiage from the ad:

"no RIP OFFS or games or BS. Just you and me. No cash and dash (its my place) and you will leave happy. Hosting at an upscale hotel in clearwater area. NO outcalls at the moment. "

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/581286754.html

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/581273773.html

Its very suspicious. When Mary Jane was posting before there were all kinds of posts and also drama over her being a ripoff.
I had been interested in her back then, but once drama unfolds like that over any provider I just stay away.

One of the complaints and also one of the things I personally saw was her posting the same type of posts she is posting now that has conflicting information.

One thing I can't stand is a provider who says she is blonde and is not as well as providers posting pictures that are way old or not of them.

She looks good but my advice would be careful or maybe meet her in a public place for a get to know each other drink first. If you like what you see then proceed.

BC

PeterPiper52
02-21-08, 12:38
Link please?Just go to Craigslist Tampas erotic section and type in the search "Liz".

PeterPiper52
02-21-08, 12:42
I have to ask how you actually went about asking this lady for her ID? I have been around a the block a few times and I have never known a Escort to pop out her ID on request? Please let me know how you actually got her to reveal hers to you.

Thanks!I didn't have to ask. She told me that she was 20, but that her sister who posts for her lists her age as 18. Then she said, "Do you want to see my ID? " I said, "Sure". And it shows that she was born in 1988.

She's not the first provider to show me her ID. I've seen a couple who have looked young and I asked to see an ID. Never had a problem with compliance.

Horndog Man X
02-21-08, 14:20
In a dream, I went to see Mary Jane (yes, she's back! ). I called her and she answered on the first ring. We went through the whole show up at the hotel (mid-scale, not "Palm-Airish) and call me for the room number bit. Long story short, went inside the room. She was very pleasantly dressed and looks exactly like the photos she posts. She has some baby fat, so she's not a twig but she isn't one to kick out of bed for eating crackers either. She took a five minute bath to "freshen" up and then we got comfortable. For $1. 5, I got a no rush, no clock watching GFE with CBJ followed by FS. She has recently had a piercing, so she is slightly tender, but I must say that she was a great experience. She was sober, polite, fresh, kind and eager to please. She may have some baby fat, but she is well worth the visit. No pimps (at least none around), smokes cigarettes but not while you are visiting. I highly recommend her. And, before anyone discounts my post because I only have one other, mind you please don't be critical. We all started posting at "1". Her ads are on CL and she is in the Ulmerton Road area for now. I highly recommend her if you don't mind a few extra pounds. She will satisfy you and not hold a stopwatch while she does it.I had the same dream that Gatfrn when she was here last time back around new years. In fact every dreamer I checked up on had the same dream with her. She is a great dream, not a BBW, but a few extra.

However, I will also vouch for Blondechaser-- Never heard of a cash and dash (she could of quite easily) but something is/was going on. She spent a night in the Hillsbourgh County Hilton for missing a hearing and when she left town she said she'd never come back, but here she is? I tried to set something up during a road trip up to Lake City last month but she wouldn't answer, then said she had to lay low. Makes you go hmmm.

So as with all mongering events, be aware, stay safe, wrap the worm, and realize that YMM will always V. But I still recommend MJ.

Gatrfn
02-21-08, 16:53
Steelthunder, the ad I saw was written about the same way and the incall was in a higher end Clearwater hotel. One of your two links has now been flagged so I can't say for sure. Nonetheless, it went smooth. She is a 36DD, but YVVM and I can't say that the photos haven't been repaired at PhotoShop if you get the drift. She isn't BBW, but she has some extra lbs. All in all, I had a great experience. I think the thing that pleased me most was that it wasn't rushed at all and there was no haggling over $. I did see some of the previous posts with regards to bad ratings and I think that her level of sobriety might be to blame. She was clean, sober and very pleasant. I think caution would be used if you speak with her on the phone and she sounds "out of it". At that point, I think I'd reconsider. As with any provider it can be hit or miss. I hit it last night, at least I dreamed I did.

Gixxer1000
02-21-08, 22:07

All I can say is that she is the best bang for the buck. Very accomodating to my needs and never watched the clock. She's cuter than her pics and has a decent body. She is GFE all the way.I saw Liz a few nights ago, and I have to concur with this gentleman. She was very sweet, cute, and refreshingly genuine. She is a little chubby, but she has a pretty face, and she was really into it. She does look very young. Overall I would highly recommend her.

Milfman
02-22-08, 00:19
In a dream, I went to see Mary Jane (yes, she's back! ). I called her and she answered on the first ring. We went through the whole show up at the hotel (mid-scale, not "Palm-Airish) and call me for the room number bit. Long story short, went inside the room. She was very pleasantly dressed and looks exactly like the photos she posts. She has some baby fat, so she's not a twig but she isn't one to kick out of bed for eating crackers either. She took a five minute bath to "freshen" up and then we got comfortable. For $1. 5, I got a no rush, no clock watching GFE with CBJ followed by FS. She has recently had a piercing, so she is slightly tender, but I must say that she was a great experience. She was sober, polite, fresh, kind and eager to please. She may have some baby fat, but she is well worth the visit. No pimps (at least none around), smokes cigarettes but not while you are visiting. I highly recommend her. And, before anyone discounts my post because I only have one other, mind you please don't be critical. We all started posting at "1". Her ads are on CL and she is in the Ulmerton Road area for now. I highly recommend her if you don't mind a few extra pounds. She will satisfy you and not hold a stopwatch while she does it.I want to say thank you gtrfn. Thank you for doing a little research, taking a chance, and passing on some info instead of just showing up asking questions. We all did start at 1 and weather anyone believes your post or not yo're on the right track keep it up and hopeto see you around for a while as your posts climb.

SteelThunder
02-22-08, 01:15
FYI....no more than 20 minutes after I posted my questions on this site, one of the links for Mary Jane was "flagged".

Long story short, went inside the room. She was very pleasantly dressed and looks exactly like the photos she posts.

She is a 36DD, but YVVM and I can't say that the photos haven't been repaired at PhotoShop if you get the drift.
I actually don't get your drift on this one if she looks exactly like the photos she posts?

She has two posts on Craigslist. In one picture she has brunette hair. In the next post she is a blonde.
So, which one was she--a blonde or brunette?

In a dream, I went to see Mary Jane (yes, she's back! ).
Sounds like you saw her before...was it better this time now that she is back?

I called her and she answered on the first ring. We went through the whole show up at the hotel (mid-scale, not "Palm-Airish)
Steelthunder, the ad I saw was written about the same way and the incall was in a higher end Clearwater hotel.
Just curious about specifically which mid-scale(?)or high-end(?) hotel she's using? This way we can take a cruise through to make sure things have a good "feel" in that area (i.e. no pimp wanna-be's hovering around and no leo)

As with any provider it can be hit or miss.
Actually, there are numerous providers that are not misses. I'm sure I am not the only longtime hobbyist who has several consistently reliable girls to fall back on who don't disappoint. Its the search for new excitement that leads all of us into a bad experience from time to time.

And, before anyone discounts my post because I only have one other, mind you please don't be critical. We all started posting at "1". I highly recommend her. She will satisfy you and not hold a stopwatch while she does it.
Everyone needs to start somewhere, very true. There are plenty of viable options out there. I for one, will not be tempted on this.
Maybe I'm missing out--or just maybe...not so much.

PokeHerFaceJon
02-22-08, 10:13
She's been posting on Cl for months now and now has a couple new pics. Has anyone taken the plunge with her?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/582085294.html

PHFJ Out!

Boycat99
02-22-08, 12:11
Do a google search on her phone #. She shows up on Miami backpage, Ft. Lauderdale backpage, as well as Tampa backpage. Her phone number also shows up on

http://mariannaquattle.ifrance.com/q/pretty-pix.html

It says file not found.

Good luck.BEWARE: Virus detected in that link.

NoJokers
02-22-08, 14:38
DO NOT CLICK on the link. It is infected with a downloader

Do a google search on her phone #. She shows up on Miami backpage, Ft. Lauderdale backpage, as well as Tampa backpage. Her phone number also shows up on

http://mariannaquattle.ifrance.com/q/pretty-pix.html

It says file not found.

Good luck.

NobodyYouKnow
02-22-08, 18:59
DO NOT CLICK on the link. It is infected with a downloaderYeah, from "gt-movies.com". Bah. If anyone is using Firefox (and you should), you should definitely get NoScript http://noscript.net/ The NoScript Firefox extension...allows JavaScript, Java, Flash and other plugins to be executed only by trusted web sites of your choice

It is a bit of a pain when you first start using it, and allowing all the sites you trust, but after a while it begins to pay off.

Fuglysob
02-22-08, 19:20
Yeah, from "gt-movies.com". Bah. If anyone is using Firefox (and you should), you should definitely get NoScript http://noscript.net/ The NoScript Firefox extension...allows JavaScript, Java, Flash and other plugins to be executed only by trusted web sites of your choice

It is a bit of a pain when you first start using it, and allowing all the sites you trust, but after a while it begins to pay off.Noscript is definately a good thing to have paired with Firefox. I refuse to surf without it.

However, like anything else, before it becomes second nature temporarily allowing content you want to see, you might find yourself annoyed at it for a bit. The good thing is it's free, and they're continually updating it.

J

Beachbons
02-22-08, 23:57
Sorry, gentlemen. I've got firefox so it didn't affect me. Again, sorry if it caused problems for anyone.

Incaller
02-23-08, 04:31
She's been posting on Cl for months now and now has a couple new pics. Has anyone taken the plunge with her?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/582085294.html

PHFJ Out!

Think she's had one ter review, and she has also started showing skin in her photos which usually inspires more confidence.

Igetit
02-23-08, 10:57
Think she's had one ter review, and she has also started showing skin in her photos which usually inspires more confidence.I can't be of much help, but she did work at a club I use to work at. Sorta spacey, but fun to be around.

Member #4074
02-23-08, 22:15
Anyone tried this new and unknown provider? I called her regarding her 2PM - 4PM $100 30-minute special at around 3PM and she did not know whether her special has ended or not. Then finally she said, "No, it's already 3 o'clock." I then reminded her that her ad says "2PM thru 4PM". She replied. "It does?" I knew then that she didn't even write her own ad. Funny thing about this girl was she asked me what my last name was. I told her that this is the first time I've called her, and that we've never talked before...and what has knowing my last name have to do with this anyway?

Nonetheless, her being only 19 years old, my instincts are telling me that there are always some thugs and riff-raffs accompanying her. So, I am glad that I didn't pursue it any further. I merely told her that I'll think about it and will call her at a later time.

Certainly, that young tight body is tempting...

Milfman
02-24-08, 00:20
Anyone tried this new and unknown provider? I called her regarding her 2PM - 4PM $100 30-minute special at around 3PM and she did not know whether her special has ended or not. Then finally she said, "No, it's already 3 o'clock." I then reminded her that her ad says "2PM thru 4PM". She replied. "It does?" I knew then that she didn't even write her own ad. Funny thing about this girl was she asked me what my last name was. I told her that this is the first time I've called her, and that we've never talked before...and what has knowing my last name have to do with this anyway?

Nonetheless, being just 19 years old, my instincts are telling that there are always some thugs and riff-raffs accompanying her. So, I am glad that I didn't pursue it any further. I merely told her that I'll think about it and will call her at a later time.

Certainly, that young tight body is tempting...Because of this kind of activity and the concern I have, as most of us do, in staying safe. I have a cell phone from one of the haji marts prepaid in cash that I make all my calls for mongering from. I use it STRICTLY for this so as to have no connection other then through it. I would of done the same as you did. Crazy beatch wants a last name then in my book there is something fishy going on. I would recommend this course of action to anyone that does not follow it currently. It all comes back to making sure you have control of the situation when your out mongering.

Stay safe

Tampa Monger
02-24-08, 05:21
Certainly, that young tight body is tempting...

Wow. That ass is stupefying. Very much my kind of girl in the looks department. I'll think about taking one for the team.

Member #3929
02-25-08, 14:11
Wow. That ass is stupefying. Very much my kind of girl in the looks department. I'll think about taking one for the team.

Let us know how that goes, man... she looks fine indeed!

Olds Man
02-25-08, 16:40
Met Laura this afternoon who posts occasionally on CL as "near Lowry Park Zoo". She was quite outgoing and chipper, and offered a nice body rub which I turned down because I already knew what I wanted as she stripped to her panties. Nipplicious and playful, we got to work mutually massaging each other orally (she is safety conscious). Quite the tasty treat, she also does a wonderful reverse cowgirl, and has light freckles in lots of wonderful places. Curvaceous and cute. I'll be back!

Old Guy In Fl
02-26-08, 07:40
I have been seeing Kelly once a week since she moved here from Ohio in Jan. She's never come with a driver. She doesn't live in Holiday and I highly doubt the whole escort business thing. I know she doesnt live in Holiday because I delivered a computer stand to her house as she has no truck. My guess you probably asked her a stupid question over the phone or you're a provider.

Well this girl posts several times every day on Craigs List so I thought I would try it out. Boy was that a mistake. Number one she has driver and a pimp who runs a escort service out of Holiday but she is his only provider. She only does outcall and tries to upsell right off the bat. She wants to take your donation to her driver yeah right. I have been around the block so trust me I am a little smarter than that. I can see why she always posts photos of herself in a skirt covering her abdomen. She has a beer belly adbomen and very large thighs. Not my type and along with the upsell and driver I sent her packing. If you are smart you will avoid this one.

up for it? - w4m - 25

Reply to: pers-579930854@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-19, 9:02PM EST

8-1-3 3..8,.0-0///2/7,.8 kelly -./,;'[ outcall} ;'';/. 200//hr you deserve the best.. yep yep yep yepEDITOR's NOTE: This report was orginally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi ,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Kersh
02-26-08, 13:43
She posts a couple times a day and have been wondering if anyone has spent any time with her?

Tomcat88
02-26-08, 17:59
She has many ads on CL but no reviews. Was just curious if anyone has any experience with her.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/587204092.html

NobodyYouKnow
02-26-08, 18:58
Funny thing about this girl was she asked me what my last name was. I told her that this is the first time I've called her, and that we've never talked before...and what has knowing my last name have to do with this anyway?*snork* You should have said something like Baby, I'm famous, so famous that I have only one name. And that name? Bob!

Praise Bob!

SirLickaLot
02-26-08, 20:39
Didn't I see Kelly posting on CL before Jan.?? Strange if she was in Ohio?

2 different stories on Kelly here. Can someone else offer any info.

I'll go with #1

I have been seeing Kelly once a week since she moved here from Ohio in Jan. She's never come with a driver. She doesn't live in Holiday and I highly doubt the whole escort business thing. I know she doesnt live in Holiday because I delivered a computer stand to her house as she has no truck. My guess you probably asked her a stupid question over the phone or you're a provider.

MyMustang
02-26-08, 20:45
I have been seeing Kelly once a week since she moved here from Ohio in Jan. She's never come with a driver. She doesn't live in Holiday and I highly doubt the whole escort business thing. I know she doesnt live in Holiday because I delivered a computer stand to her house as she has no truck. My guess you probably asked her a stupid question over the phone or you're a provider.It's funny Old Guy that this is your first post. I have read her (Kelly's) web page, and even that's a little strange. "She want's the money within 5 minutes, or she's walking?" Sounds like a grab and dash to me!

SteelThunder
02-27-08, 08:34

Good timing--joining the forum right when there was a negative post about her. When something walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....we all know the rest.

Nemodc
02-27-08, 16:35
I am going in!!

http://dagslist.com/?view=showad&adid=1065&cityid=15&lang=en

unless someone gives me fair warning and good reason not to!

Nemo

Vaginas999
02-27-08, 17:35
I am going in!!

Unless someone gives me fair warning and good reason not to!

NemoAnd do tell how it was because I am sure other want to know including me.

Have fun

NobodyYouKnow
02-27-08, 19:12
unless someone gives me fair warning and good reason not to!Nothing specific, but she claims she's 19. Tell her when you're making arrangements that you'll need to see her ID just to make sure that she's 18+, and that if she's not actually 19, now would be a good time to fess up.

Fuglysob
02-27-08, 20:46
I am going in!!

NemoNo warnings to speak of, but do give a review after. Definately nice looking... enough so it'd be worth an overnight stay in Tampa.

j

R Consultant
02-27-08, 21:51
Stay low and let them elbows dig the dirt.

Then when you get to your destination --Yell "Fresh Fish" --!!!!!

Then we will all know its ok to follow.

Ready when you are!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going in!!

Nemo

Jack Mack
02-29-08, 13:32
I'm coming to Tampa again for the clubs and some action. I was interested in seeing Miko from Craigs but something happened a while back that worried me. I called her for my last trip in November but nobody picked up. So I got a call back from her. In early January but nobody picked up when I answered there's no way I'd stay in her caller ID this long. Has this happened to anyone else? Does LE call numbers on a phone record after busting someone? In her new craigs adds she doesn't show nudity anymore and their agency ladymillionaires.net site went down. If anyone has any knowledge I'd appreciate it so I don't walk into a sting.

edit: nvm their site is back up, but still the phone thing is worrying me.

Dboyc
03-01-08, 02:20
I'm coming to Tampa again for the clubs and some action. I was interested in seeing Miko from Craigs but something happened a while back that worried me. I called her for my last trip in November but nobody picked up. So I got a call back from her. In early January but nobody picked up when I answered. There's no way I'd stay in her caller ID this long. Has this happened to anyone else? Does LE call numbers on a phone record after busting someone? In her new craigs adds she doesn't show nudity anymore and their agency ladymillionaires.net site went down. If anyone has any knowledge I'd appreciate it so I don't walk into a sting.Miko does seem legit. She has reviews on TER and she has posted for awhile on CL. I do know she was sharing her phone with another provider for a short bit named Yahya. She does have a new phone now and the site does work.

The funny thing with Miko though is lately and randomly she does forget how to spell her own name on CL. Meko. Could be someone helping her post though.

Besides, LE has plenty to do beside call people from phone logs. They go get unlicensed massages and look for people to bring in to the Orient Bed n Breakfast to get abused.

Invisible Dude
03-03-08, 00:38
Miko does seem legit. She has reviews on TER and she has posted for awhile on CL. I do know she was sharing her phone with another provider for a short bit named Yahya. She does have a new phone now and the site does work.

The funny thing with Miko though is lately and randomly she does forget how to spell her own name on CL. Meko. Could be someone helping her post though.

Besides, LE has plenty to do beside call people from phone logs. They go get unlicensed massages and look for people to bring in to the Orient Bed n Breakfast to get abused.Just moved to the area a month ago and was wondering same thing about miko/meko. Seems like she should be able to get her name right?

Maybe a pimp, I'm guessing. Has anyone seen her?

Stpeteguy
03-03-08, 08:48
I have seen her. I have a thing for asian chicks with tight little bods. She was ok. No GFE. Everything is covered. She didn't rush but also didn't feel like she was too into it either. She said she was very tired. I wouldn't repeat.

Just moved to the area a month ago and was wondering same thing about miko/meko. Seems like she should be able to get her name right?

Maybe a pimp, I'm guessing. Has anyone seen her?

Tampa Monger
03-03-08, 09:21
I have seen her. I have a thing for asian chicks with tight little bods. She was ok. No GFE. Everything is covered. She didn't rush but also didn't feel like she was too into it either. She said she was very tired. I wouldn't repeat.

Interesting. I've seen Miko twice and had a great time both times. BBBJ both times. The first time I came in her mouth. (I don't remember whether she spit or swallowed.) The second time I made a mess of her tongue and lips, but she spit it out.

Liltampabbw
03-04-08, 15:01
Their site has gone to pot this past week which leads me to search for other places to be seen, so here I am. I have done very well on cl for the past 8 months or so but in the past 2 weeks less than 1% of my ads are posting and this is causing it's problems. If anyone has any suggestions on whats going on with cl please advise. I have been through the help forum and their help is nothing to be desired. I have been unable to fix the problem and even downloaded firefox thinking it was a browser issue. As well I am looking for a place here to post some photos so anyone who wishes to take some time to help me out would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Tammy

The Chronic
03-04-08, 15:44
Their site has gone to pot this past week which leads me to search for other places to be seen, so here I am. I have done very well on cl for the past 8 months or so but in the past 2 weeks less than 1% of my ads are posting and this is causing it's problems. If anyone has any suggestions on whats going on with cl please advise. I have been through the help forum and their help is nothing to be desired. I have been unable to fix the problem and even downloaded firefox thinking it was a browser issue. As well I am looking for a place here to post some photos so anyone who wishes to take some time to help me out would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

TammyThey have a new registration process that includes a telephone confirmation.

Sounds like they are cracking down.

Jethrow1
03-04-08, 15:58
Perhaps that will end the bots posting. WOW , neat , cool about time.

Dac123
03-04-08, 19:52
I'm visiting Tampa tonight, and suggestions on any sexy black chics? I was here a few weeks back and a cool time a ybor strip, I guess I should report on the strip club board, email if you would like details or have any suggestions.

Dac123
03-04-08, 20:26
Any help? Visiting tonight looking for upscale black girl, suggestions?

Coldman92
03-08-08, 08:31
Anyone here know anything about this hottie?

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_do_you_think_you_have_what_it_takes_18/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=801518

Invisible Dude
03-09-08, 00:04
I took a chance and seen Kelly Tampa Hernando Pasco. She wouldn't do a BBBJ only with condom but had no problem letting me do her doggy. I don't think shes 25 more like 27-28 but all in all I will call her again. On another note, curious to know which clubs in Springhill / Hudson area are good. Will I get action or just loose a ton of money?

A Fuegon
03-09-08, 16:53
I am going in!!

Nemo

Any feedback yet? If it's been posted, I missed it.

Marc Stpete
03-09-08, 16:55
Anyone know this girl?

http://dagslist.com/?view=showad&adid=1517&cityid=15&lang=en

She also posts on CL

Heavydrop29
03-09-08, 17:54
This lady does have one review on TER. The guy who wrote it says she is legit, but new to the provider game. Over all a good review and the writer does recommend.

Invisible Dude
03-10-08, 02:34
Any feedback yet? If it's been posted, I missed it.Her and a girl named tasha was on cl about 2weeks ago. Seems like they show up for 2 days and gone for weeks. The fact that they only did incalls and were posting pics that if they werent le, was sure begging for his attention.

Just my 2 cents

Horndog Man X
03-10-08, 13:44
I posted this on the General chatroom, figure it should go here too. LE seems to be starting its crack down for the superbowl. Invisible Dude has thrown his 2 cents (but Tosha is for real), here's my 11.

I've followed 11 rules that kept me out of cross hairs from LA to Arkansas to Dallas to Tampa.

1)Follow your Spidie sense. If it seems wrong, beg out. I still leave some $ for the trouble just in case it is a real provider.

2)Before you call, do your homework. See how long she’s been posting on CL or TER. Longer than a few weeks=good. Naked photos= Better. Look for other reviews, see if she does outcall, descriptions, etc.

3)Get a throw away cell phone and pay cash for it. Not only does it make LE’s job hard (er), if she is an honest provider and gets rolled, there’s no way LE can back track to you.

4)When you call, see if she does outcall to other cities. "Yes" is a great answer. No guarantee though, Sara Swallows didn’t and she’s a hero. But LE doing a local will not. You don’t have to actually do the outcall, only see if she will.

5)Show up early and drive around the location first. Show up about 1/2 hour or so before, LE may not be "set" yet. Look outside for vans with tinted windows, vehicles with government plates, men in their 20s standing around, drive around and look for a parking place with great routes to get out. You want to get out of trouble faster than you got into it. Oh, yeah, and a guy leaving in cuffs is probably a bad thing.

6)Check out the hotel. If there’s a stairwell, look down it to see if there’s a group standing in it. If there’s a hallway, walk up and down a floor or so looking for LE, listen for male voices in the surrounding rooms. Or males entering a room.

7)Check the room out. NEVER stay a room that has another way in (one of those joined rooms). Check out the bathroom-locked bathroom is a bad thing. The number of cell phones (we know what the answer is). If she’s smoking when you get in, look for cigarettes in the ash tray and smell. Most of the providers rooms are a mess, so clean room should make you go hmmm. .

8)Put the money on the night stand, don’t give it directly to the girl. Don’t discuss the amount, just the amount of time. If she asks a direct question, keep to time.

9)Small talk will save you. Don’t talk about the deed until after she’s began doing something other than talking. If it’s a ‘turned’ provider, she may be nervous and it will be awkward. LE will try to get you commit to an act. I’ve found, if she’s real, she’ll be cool, she’ll get naked first and ‘touch’ you w/o asking.

10)Always start with a naked massage. Always.complain about your back, butt, something being sore. Again, if she’s real, she’s be cool, she’ll get naked and ‘touch’ you w/o asking. And you can touch her and let "nature" take its course. If she doesn’t, she’s either a poor provider or LE.

11)How she looks is no guarantee but a good indicator. Look for gang tattoos. LE doesn’t TEND to have them (no guarantees, but a good indicator). BBWs are rarely cops.

When in doubt, follow rule "1"

And never forget, she may be for real. As I said, if I take her time, I leave her something, LE or not. One of the few actions that helps providers and annoys LE. The provider will thank you and LE has to account for it so you’ve made their jobs harder.

Just my 11 cents, YMMV and always will.

Tpaguy
03-10-08, 16:02
Anyone everyheard of these two? http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/601581156.html Seems to good to be true. Yet why would LE bait guys from Tampa to Sarasota. Here is a pic and response I got back from them. "hi

We are 21 & 20, bi and into playing together, kissing, toys, licking, sucking and having a discreet dnd free guy play with us. We supply the room and you will need to pay back the cost. Want it clear from the beginning you are not paying for sex, only the room. We use very nice accommodations on the water in Sarasota. Consenting after that. We play and practice safe sex only for intercourse. We are dnd free and want to stay that way. We meet and play for 3 hrs. We do not travel. Room fee is 300. We play the entire time we are together and there is nothing hidden or extra. Sometimes we need a few days notice so we can get our schedules to work. If you want to play with us let us know the day and time and we can let you know if we are free or not. Please only schedule a date with us if it is a def date you can keep. kisses, Sara & Jen"

Nemodc
03-11-08, 00:29
you call a lady the day before, schedule a tentative appointment and plan a 90 minute window (her suggestion) to call and confirm. Then the next day when you start calling as the window opens, continue numerous times in the 90 minutes and each time get nothing but voice mail. I know I reallyl do. Thats the story. But research continues.

Nemo

NeeditWantit
03-11-08, 00:51
Stephanie is here and waiting to take care of that special man and relieve that buildup of stress. I am very descrete and come to your place outcall only. Just call me at 813-968-6986 ASAP! Please no texts or emails please!I called her and we talked. Seems kinda chatty and ditsy. She was in the Town and Country area, which is close to me but only does outcalls, and I needed an incall. Her rate is $175/hr. That's all I have. Didn't end up seeing her this time, maybe when I can do an outcall I'll have more info.

NeeditWantit
03-11-08, 00:54
Anyone know this girl?

http://dagslist.com/?view=showad&adid=1517&cityid=15&lang=en

She also posts on CLI wouldn't repeat. Sew her once a couple months back. She seemed like she was on something at the time, very strange girl...best described as hyper. Pic is accurate. Service is cut and dry, all safe. Good BJ. Even though you pay for the hour, it's 1 SOG with her so make it last.

NeeditWantit
03-11-08, 00:59
Interesting. I've seen Miko twice and had a great time both times. BBBJ both times. The first time I came in her mouth. (I don't remember whether she spit or swallowed.) The second time I made a mess of her tongue and lips, but she spit it out.Interesting. I finally managed to see Miko/Meko this past weekend and all services were safe. I asked about BBBJ and she said she always used a condom for that. That said, I still had a good session. Pics are accurate and she's a nice girl as well. I had a good 1/2 hour session with her.

One note is that she now works with another girl that goes by the name of Mercedes. She's another petite girl and both market themselves as asian/black mixes. I personally don't think they have any asian in them. They appear to be just regular light skinned black girls to me but I could be wrong.

NeeditWantit
03-11-08, 01:04
Anyone heard from Meagan lately? She's the 19yr old Blonde (now 20 I think) that always advertised with fake pics and a new number every week. She's good looking thin 5'7 110 lbs. last I heard, she was going traveling to other cities being pimped out by this website: http://www.amourdujour.com/2066. Looks like she's in Chicago now.

Drew Park
03-11-08, 17:46
Anyone everyheard of these two?

No, but why don't you stop asking questions and report some experiences...

Milfman
03-11-08, 18:57
No, but why don't you stop asking questions and report some experiences...AMEN Brother!!

Tampa Monger
03-11-08, 19:04
Interesting. I finally managed to see Miko/Meko this past weekend and all services were safe. I asked about BBBJ and she said she always used a condom for that. That said, I still had a good session. Pics are accurate and she's a nice girl as well. I had a good 1/2 hour session with her.

One note is that she now works with another girl that goes by the name of Mercedes. She's another petite girl and both market themselves as asian/black mixes. I personally don't think they have any asian in them. They appear to be just regular light skinned black girls to me but I could be wrong.

Well that's disappointing. If she's switched to CBJ, I guess I won't be going back.

Ebhunter
03-11-08, 20:08
Anyone everyheard of these two? http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/601581156.html Seems to good to be true. Yet why would LE bait guys from Tampa to Sarasota. Here is a pic and response I got back from them. "hi

We are 21 & 20, bi and into playing together, kissing, toys, licking, sucking and having a discreet dnd free guy play with us. We supply the room and you will need to pay back the cost. Want it clear from the beginning you are not paying for sex, only the room. We use very nice accommodations on the water in Sarasota. Consenting after that. We play and practice safe sex only for intercourse. We are dnd free and want to stay that way. We meet and play for 3 hrs. We do not travel. Room fee is 300. We play the entire time we are together and there is nothing hidden or extra. Sometimes we need a few days notice so we can get our schedules to work. If you want to play with us let us know the day and time and we can let you know if we are free or not. Please only schedule a date with us if it is a def date you can keep. kisses, Sara & Jen"Word on Sarasota CL had then as no shows. A few reported they called setup an appt only to not hear from them again.

SoFakingDumb
03-12-08, 01:09
I posted this on the General chatroom, figure it should go here too. LE seems to be starting its crack down for the superbowl. Invisible Dude has thrown his 2 cents (but Tosha is for real), here's my 11.

I've followed 11 rules that kept me out of cross hairs from LA to Arkansas to Dallas to Tampa.

1)Follow your Spidie sense. If it seems wrong, beg out. I still leave some $ for the trouble just in case it is a real provider.

2)Before you call, do your homework. See how long she’s been posting on CL or TER. Longer than a few weeks=good. Naked photos= Better. Look for other reviews, see if she does outcall, descriptions, etc.

3)Get a throw away cell phone and pay cash for it. Not only does it make LE’s job hard (er), if she is an honest provider and gets rolled, there’s no way LE can back track to you.

4)When you call, see if she does outcall to other cities. "Yes" is a great answer. No guarantee though, Sara Swallows didn’t and she’s a hero. But LE doing a local will not. You don’t have to actually do the outcall, only see if she will.

5)Show up early and drive around the location first. Show up about 1/2 hour or so before, LE may not be "set" yet. Look outside for vans with tinted windows, vehicles with government plates, men in their 20s standing around, drive around and look for a parking place with great routes to get out. You want to get out of trouble faster than you got into it. Oh, yeah, and a guy leaving in cuffs is probably a bad thing.

6)Check out the hotel. If there’s a stairwell, look down it to see if there’s a group standing in it. If there’s a hallway, walk up and down a floor or so looking for LE, listen for male voices in the surrounding rooms. Or males entering a room.

7)Check the room out. NEVER stay a room that has another way in (one of those joined rooms). Check out the bathroom-locked bathroom is a bad thing. The number of cell phones (we know what the answer is). If she’s smoking when you get in, look for cigarettes in the ash tray and smell. Most of the providers rooms are a mess, so clean room should make you go hmmm. .

8)Put the money on the night stand, don’t give it directly to the girl. Don’t discuss the amount, just the amount of time. If she asks a direct question, keep to time.

9)Small talk will save you. Don’t talk about the deed until after she’s began doing something other than talking. If it’s a ‘turned’ provider, she may be nervous and it will be awkward. LE will try to get you commit to an act. I’ve found, if she’s real, she’ll be cool, she’ll get naked first and ‘touch’ you w/o asking.

10)Always start with a naked massage. Always.complain about your back, butt, something being sore. Again, if she’s real, she’s be cool, she’ll get naked and ‘touch’ you w/o asking. And you can touch her and let "nature" take its course. If she doesn’t, she’s either a poor provider or LE.

11)How she looks is no guarantee but a good indicator. Look for gang tattoos. LE doesn’t TEND to have them (no guarantees, but a good indicator). BBWs are rarely cops.

And never forget, she may be for real. As I said, if I take her time, I leave her something, LE or not. One of the few actions that helps providers and annoys LE. The provider will thank you and LE has to account for it so you’ve made their jobs harder.

Nothing to add really but one time I was meeting a provider at her hotel (in my dreams of only, of course) and I parked across the street at a Wendys and then walked across. Partially out of general caution but also partially because it seemed to me that they couldn't impound my vehicle if I told them I wasn't driving one. I wasn't actually that nervous about it being a sting though.

On the plus side, the girl said "when did you get here, I didn't see you drive in" -- which makes sense that the girl watches from her room window and since it was daytime there was basically no traffic at the hotel -- easy to figure out who's who.

Just my own experience on my only hotel outcall..

R Consultant
03-12-08, 13:50
Those pics and ads have been around for awhile. I dont know of one person who has actually seen those two girls. I cant even tell you they answer the emails from what I know of.

So if you do let us know what happens...

Happy Hunting

We are 21 & 20, bi and into playing together, kissing, toys, licking, sucking and having a discreet dnd free guy play with us. We supply the room and you will need to pay back the cost. Want it clear from the beginning you are not paying for sex, only the room. We use very nice accommodations on the water in Sarasota. Consenting after that. We play and practice safe sex only for intercourse. We are dnd free and want to stay that way. We meet and play for 3 hrs. We do not travel. Room fee is 300. We play the entire time we are together and there is nothing hidden or extra. Sometimes we need a few days notice so we can get our schedules to work. If you want to play with us let us know the day and time and we can let you know if we are free or not. Please only schedule a date with us if it is a def date you can keep. kisses, Sara & Jen"

Milfman
03-12-08, 19:23
Originally Posted by Horndog Man X

1) Follow your Spidie sense. If it seems wrong, beg out. I still leave some $ for the trouble just in case it is a real provider.

2) Before you call, do your homework. See how long she’s been posting on CL or TER. Longer than a few weeks=good. Naked photos= Better. Look for other reviews, see if she does outcall, descriptions, etc.

3) Get a throw away cell phone and pay cash for it. Not only does it make LE’s job hard (er), if she is an honest provider and gets rolled, there’s no way LE can back track to you.

4) When you call, see if she does outcall to other cities. "Yes" is a great answer. No guarantee though, Sara Swallows didn’t and she’s a hero. But LE doing a local will not. You don’t have to actually do the outcall, only see if she will.

5) Show up early and drive around the location first. Show up about 1/2 hour or so before, LE may not be "set" yet. Look outside for vans with tinted windows, vehicles with government plates, men in their 20s standing around, drive around and look for a parking place with great routes to get out. You want to get out of trouble faster than you got into it. Oh, yeah, and a guy leaving in cuffs is probably a bad thing.

6) Check out the hotel. If there’s a stairwell, look down it to see if there’s a group standing in it. If there’s a hallway, walk up and down a floor or so looking for LE, listen for male voices in the surrounding rooms. Or males entering a room.

7) Check the room out. NEVER stay a room that has another way in (one of those joined rooms). Check out the bathroom-locked bathroom is a bad thing. The number of cell phones (we know what the answer is). If she’s smoking when you get in, look for cigarettes in the ash tray and smell. Most of the providers rooms are a mess, so clean room should make you go hmmm. .

8) Put the money on the night stand, don’t give it directly to the girl. Don’t discuss the amount, just the amount of time. If she asks a direct question, keep to time.

10) Always start with a naked massage. Always.complain about your back, butt, something being sore. Again, if she’s real, she’s be cool, she’ll get naked and ‘touch’ you w/o asking. And you can touch her and let "nature" take its course. If she doesn’t, she’s either a poor provider or LE.

11) How she looks is no guarantee but a good indicator. Look for gang tattoos. LE doesn’t TEND to have them (no guarantees, but a good indicator). BBWs are rarely cops.

Nothing to add really but one time I was meeting a provider at her hotel (in my dreams of only, of course) and I parked across the street at a Wendys and then walked across. Partially out of general caution but also partially because it seemed to me that they couldn't impound my vehicle if I told them I wasn't driving one. I wasn't actually that nervous about it being a sting though.

On the plus side, the girl said "when did you get here, I didn't see you drive in" -- which makes sense that the girl watches from her room window and since it was daytime there was basically no traffic at the hotel -- easy to figure out who's who.

Just my own experience on my only hotel outcall..Great info thanks for sharing all rules that are good sense remember keep your head straight and think it out. As is said regularly on here make sure you control the situation and you will stay safer.

Good hunting. Hunt smart.

Member #4074
03-12-08, 22:07
I finally decided to try a 30-minute session with April. I must say that she lives in a safe and clean location off Gunn Hwy and Anderson Road. She was real nice and friendly and those boobs were truly huge. April has average looks with a little stomach flab, but overall I was please with her performance. To my surprise, she even provided BBBJ - based on previous reports, YMMV on this one. The session took the full 30 minutes and she was not a clockwatcher - in fact, it was me who was watching the clock (LOL). Multiple positions, finishing with doggie. April even admitted that she had a small orgasm; I guess she was into it - who knows.

I recommend her and will repeat in the future.

Alin Srq
03-12-08, 22:32
Word on Sarasota CL had then as no shows. A few reported they called setup an appt only to not hear from them again.I have e mailed several time with no reply. Then I read an review on sarasota cl where a meeting was arranged and there black pimp wanted cash upfront so I would avoid.

Trick Williams
03-12-08, 23:05
DAM!!! That April chic got some big ass tittays!!!

R Consultant
03-13-08, 05:51
dam HoC are those as real in life as in the picture? I could get lost for more than 30 minutes in those pups!!!!!!!!!!

I finally decided to try a 30-minute session with April. I must say that she lives in a safe and clean location off Gunn Hwy and Anderson Road. She was real nice and friendly and those boobs were truly huge. April has average looks with a little stomach flab, but overall I was please with her performance. To my surprise, she even provided BBBJ - based on previous reports, YMMV on this one. The session took the full 30 minutes and she was not a clockwatcher - in fact, it was me who was watching the clock (LOL). Multiple positions, finishing with doggie. April even admitted that she had a small orgasm; I guess she was into it - who knows.

I recommend her and will repeat in the future.

Tpaguy
03-13-08, 10:51
No, but why don't you stop asking questions and report some experiences...I don't have anyone to report on yet. I can report thou that I actually got lucky this past week w/two different girls on CL from casual counters section. One was from a ad I had placed and one was from a ad I responded too. I've been trying these sections for well over 6 months w/nothing then bang 2 w/in 3 days apart of eachother. They will be repeats also.

The only provider I can vouch for is a no-pro who doesn't place ads ,but will respond to yours if she like you. I've got pics if anyone wants to trade.

End of report!

Invisible Dude
03-13-08, 22:27
Is it just me or has the quality of girls went down on CL. Looks like a crackhead convention. Somethings up. I'm thinking leo has busted sum and they are rolling on us. I for one am steering clear for awhile. Taking my chances with the services. I could be wrong but I'm thinking leo won't advertise in phonebook and do outcalls. Please correct if I'm wrong.

SoFakingDumb
03-13-08, 22:34
I don't have anyone to report on yet. I can report thou that I actually got lucky this past week w/two different girls on CL from casual counters section. One was from a ad I had placed and one was from a ad I responded too. I've been trying these sections for well over 6 months w/nothing then bang 2 w/in 3 days apart of eachother. They will be repeats also.

The only provider I can vouch for is a no-pro who doesn't place ads ,but will respond to yours if she like you. I've got pics if anyone wants to trade.

End of report!

Hey do you have any advice on those ads? I normally ignore ones that don't have pics and will reply to almost all of the ones that do. My reply rate is like 5% lol..can't tell if its me or just the nature of the beast. Little a both?

Cliff2005
03-15-08, 10:10
I Know this is from two months ago, but I can't seem to find any CL ads from hot wife from Hot Springs. I anyone has any info, please PM me. I will be in the area 3/15 and 3/16.
Cliff

TheSeekerx79
03-15-08, 16:07

I recommend her and will repeat in the future.This is my first post here and I agree with this guy. I dreamed about meeting April about a year ago and she was great. Condom only, no BBBJ, but she was awesome to bang. She is something of a starlette, and I won't go any further, but she was kind enough to autograph something for me. She was a great experience and I will be going back sometime soon.

Husband called her at 1 hour time limit though, which was annoying. Maybe she got better at the clock watching

I loved the look on her face when I was hammering away, real porn star quality. DIRTY. A dream come true. Literally, and I'm not bullshitting.

NeeditWantit
03-15-08, 23:29
Saw this one tonight. Pics are 100% accurate. Posts a lot on CL so I will not post the 411. Nice girl, very friendly, easy to setup the appt too. Incall was at the Rodeway, not the nicest, but it was ok. Service was good, everything safe. Started with a little LFK and some digits, that got me going so I jumped on top for a little mish, then some standing up action at the edge of the bed, followed by doggie, then back to mish with her legs over my shoulders for the big finish. I had a good time with her, although she was a little drunk. It didn't affect her performance though, a sign of a true pro. Damage was $1.60 for the half.

Tampa Monger
03-16-08, 14:46
Saw this one tonight. Pics are 100% accurate. Posts a lot on CL so I will not post the 411. Nice girl, very friendly, easy to setup the appt too. Incall was at the Rodeway, not the nicest, but it was ok. Service was good, everything safe. Started with a little LFK and some digits, that got me going so I jumped on top for a little mish, then some standing up action at the edge of the bed, followed by doggie, then back to mish with her legs over my shoulders for the big finish. I had a good time with her, although she was a little drunk. It didn't affect her performance though, a sign of a true pro. Damage was $1.60 for the half.

Yeah, I've been wanting to take her for a spin, but you've confirmed what others have said: Everything is covered. I can't cum with a condom on, so I prefer CFS + BBBJ for the finale. I'd love to partake — she's got just the kind of body I like — but if I can't get a nut, what's the point?

Tomcat88
03-17-08, 17:33
Cliff,

Heres what I found off CL.

Good luck.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/608802334.html

Loves Blues
03-18-08, 16:42
Is it just me or has the quality of girls went down on CL. Looks like a crackhead convention. Somethings up. I'm thinking leo has busted sum and they are rolling on us. I for one am steering clear for awhile. Taking my chances with the services. I could be wrong but I'm thinking leo won't advertise in phonebook and do outcalls. Please correct if I'm wrong.I am up here in Huntsville right now but you have two issues on CL right now; A) These ladies can be very catty and just go through and flag all their competition's ads. That is why I have not even posted to CL in weeks because it is a waste of time. I usually do ads for a few of my friends down in Tampa.

B) Election year and people are really wanting to hear that the law enforcers are doing something about "sex on the internet" (ummm, citizens, please Read the Constitution! ) anyway so there have been major reports in mainstream media on CL proliferation of prostitution and it has many just a bit scared.

So if that leaves the, as you call them, "crackheads" to posting, well so be it.

I wish you guys would all write your Legislatures and just tell them that you think prostitution should be legal, regulated, and taxed. Maybe the T word will get these guys to legalize it nationwide.

Bush was quoted about 6 months ago as saying Al Queda was profiting from US prostitutes, WHAT A CROCK! I never met a single girl who would send a red cent to a terrorist organization. So anyway, there you have it; the paid sites have some decent ads, but $$$ usually more than what the average mongers want to spend for a visit.

Date-check and escorts have some really beautiful ladies on their sites.

Have fun, stay save.

L

PokeHerFaceJon
03-19-08, 08:19
Gentlemen,
We need a report on Jesse. She got busted about a year ago and wasn't posting for awhile. Don't know if any of you remember but her mug shot looked like she had a tooth infection. After I contacted her back then she told me that's what is was. Now she's been posting pretty regularly and here's the most recent one:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/610836705.html

Any info on her would be greatly appreciated

PHFJ Out!

Alin Srq
03-19-08, 08:26
Gentlemen,

We need a report on Jesse. She got busted about a year ago and wasn't posting for awhile. Don't know if any of you remember but her mug shot looked like she had a tooth infection. After I contacted her back then she told me that's what is was. Now she's been posting pretty regularly and here's the most recent one:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/610836705.html

Any info on her would be greatly appreciated

PHFJ Out!I read that this girl is hiv +

I would avoid.

Jack Mack
03-19-08, 12:44
Was in Tampa on Saturday to treat myself. I tried to set up an appointment with Steph from Dagslist.

http://dagslist.com/?view=showad&adid=1448&cityid=15&lang=en
I called her on Friday to ask about verification etc. None required, she said to just call and she'd come on an hours notice. Called her twice on Saturday but she didn't pick up. I also wanted to try Miko but because she's no longer BBBJ and this post on CL which has since been flagged down I decided not to

BE WARE OF ASIAN GIRL POLICE!!!!!! - w4m

Reply to: pers-609431101@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-03-17, 5:30PM EDT

BE WARE OF ASISAN GIRL!!!!SHE IS THE POLICE!!!!AFTER BEING IN THE ROOM
WITH ME THE COPS CAME IN AND AREESTED ME!!!!do u want to GET BUSTED????
HER NAME IS MIKO AND NUMBER IS
813***407*****2542>>>>>>

It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsAt this point I just decided to hit the strip clubs where I blew about $700 but I'll post the details in the appropriate forum

Gixxer1000
03-19-08, 20:26
I saw Jesse about a year ago (before she got busted), and I have a mixed review.

First I'll list the positives: She is really cute in person. She has a sexy little body and is in really good shape for having had a kid. BBBJ, any position, somewhat vocal, demands oral (which I found kind of hot). Will take $.5 instead of the $$ she posts.

Negatives: Not GFE. Seriously kept begging for "tips'. Like 20 times before and after. One pop and you are done, so don't expect a full hour. I originally wanted to meet at her incall, but at the last minute she said she couldn't meet me there and I had to pick her up and take her to my location. She kept asking if I was LE, and make me get fully nude before she would. She was definitely high or drunk, but there were absolutely no needle marks (I checked). I would guess she is probably into powder (there were a few clues).

I won't see her again, but she is for real, and she is a cutie. If she cleaned up her act she could be a real star in this industry.

MongerJohn
03-20-08, 00:01
I am up here in Huntsville right now but you have two issues on CL right now; A) These ladies can be very catty and just go through and flag all their competition's ads. That is why I have not even posted to CL in weeks because it is a waste of time. I usually do ads for a few of my friends down in Tampa.

B) Election year and people are really wanting to hear that the law enforcers are doing something about "sex on the internet" (ummm, citizens, please Read the Constitution! ) anyway so there have been major reports in mainstream media on CL proliferation of prostitution and it has many just a bit scared.

So if that leaves the, as you call them, "crackheads" to posting, well so be it.

I wish you guys would all write your Legislatures and just tell them that you think prostitution should be legal, regulated, and taxed. Maybe the T word will get these guys to legalize it nationwide.

Bush was quoted about 6 months ago as saying Al Queda was profiting from US prostitutes, WHAT A CROCK! I never met a single girl who would send a red cent to a terrorist organization. So anyway, there you have it; the paid sites have some decent ads, but $$$ usually more than what the average mongers want to spend for a visit.

Date-check and escorts have some really beautiful ladies on their sites.

Have fun, stay save.

L

With the issues that New York has been having with its former Governor, it looks like prostitution is now the hot topic in the media. Apparently 20/20 is doing a story on Friday about "Prostitution in America". Diane Sawyer is reporting on the story and it'll be a 2 hour episode. I can just hear folks getting on their moral high horse...

What is everyone's opinion of the upcoming Superbowl in Tampa on mongering? More crackdowns by LEO or a cornucopia of new talent arriving to work the game?

PokeHerFaceJon
03-20-08, 11:16
Yo guys,

I've seen this post on CL now for a few months:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/612118838.html

Has anyone contacted her yet?

UranIdiot
03-20-08, 23:50
Yo guys,

I've seen this post on CL now for a few months:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/612118838.html

Has anyone contacted her yet?

If you're going to mention a CL post the best thing is to copy into your post here, so if it gets flagged we can still read it.

Dxa301
03-22-08, 13:19
If you're going to mention a CL post the best thing is to copy into your post here, so if it gets flagged we can still read it.Has anyone seen Jazelynn latina?

NeeditWantit
03-22-08, 14:38
I'm thinking of taking the plunge but wanted to know if there are any reviews first....

I am perfect for the man who knows how to treat me as the lady I am. I enjoy pleasing and making my companions most secret fantasies come true. I am a cute sexy tan Asian beauty! I am a very nice girl and I want to see gentlemen who are mature and know how to treat a girl right! I can be submissive and dominant, depending on my mood and/or yours. I am a very sexy 21 year old tanned Asian babe, with a thin tight body. I have the sexiest kissable lips. I am pleased you have decided to treat yourself to a relaxing get away. You deserve it! Please be a nice gentleman and we will have a great time together.

INCALLS ONLY

I understand the importance of discretion and value our personal time together therefore when contacting me, please use extreme courtesy. That means no vulgar language or anything pertaining to any illegal acts-code words as well.

BLOCKED/PRIVATE CALLS AND TEXT MESSAGING WILL NOT BE ANSWERED!

#@!.$)@.*%)*
$200 1HR
Jazelynn

Dxa301
03-22-08, 16:56
I'm thinking of taking the plunge but wanted to know if there are any reviews first....

I am perfect for the man who knows how to treat me as the lady I am. I enjoy pleasing and making my companions most secret fantasies come true. I am a cute sexy tan Asian beauty! I am a very nice girl and I want to see gentlemen who are mature and know how to treat a girl right! I can be submissive and dominant, depending on my mood and/or yours. I am a very sexy 21 year old tanned Asian babe, with a thin tight body. I have the sexiest kissable lips. I am pleased you have decided to treat yourself to a relaxing get away. You deserve it! Please be a nice gentleman and we will have a great time together.

INCALLS ONLY

I understand the importance of discretion and value our personal time together therefore when contacting me, please use extreme courtesy. That means no vulgar language or anything pertaining to any illegal acts-code words as well.

#@!.$)@.*%)*
$200 1HR
JazelynnI would like to know too.

Hard Working 19
03-22-08, 17:40
A little birdie told me an old favorite is back in town. Some of you might remember her from about 2 years ago.
www.scarlettnstlouis.com
scarlettnstlouis@gmail.com

Drew Park
03-22-08, 18:38
A little birdie told me an old favorite is back in town. Some of you might remember her from about 2 years ago.
www.scarlettnstlouis.com
scarlettnstlouis@gmail.com

Only 2 years ago? Seems like it was longer than that when she left Tampa for the Atlanta area (?). Seems she ended up in St Louis. But anyways, she hasn't updated her webpage since her Tampa days.

John Kelly
03-22-08, 19:51
Soooo, would Scarlett be passing through, or will she be staying a while?

Casey3939
03-22-08, 22:49
I read a favorable report on her on the orlando post while back.

She's in Kissimee, right?

NeeditWantit
03-23-08, 10:27
I read a favorable report on her on the orlando post while back.

She's in Kissimee, right?

Yep, looks like she's just visiting Tampa...

SirLickaLot
03-23-08, 20:29
Staying. Just moved back.

Soooo, would Scarlett be passing through, or will she be staying a while?

Gatordun
03-24-08, 11:23

INCALLS ONLY

#@!.$)@.*%)*
$200 1HR
Jazelynn

I have seen lots of good reviews on her. I actually went to Kissimmee on Thursday and tried to call her. No answer and no voicemail.

Ended up on the trail nad picked up Yasmin from CL. $.5 fs hour multipops everything covered. Shes a trooper I would see her again. Got digits.

Tail Chaser
03-24-08, 12:58
I met up with a provider that advertises very rarely on CL. She does OUTCALL only and really wants to get away from the CL scene. I thought I'd do my part and try to get the word out a little.

Any active / SM may feel free to PM me for more details. (Active = as many or more posts as me.)

NeeditWantit
03-24-08, 20:43
This is one of THE Hottest Chicks I've seen on the CL (assuming the pics is real). Anyone have any info on this beauty?? She's about 1 hour or so away from me but it may be worth a weekend trip. She sounds totally hot on the phone too.

Im intelligent college girl, mature and ready to satisfy your every need. I give excellent lectures and would love to see you tonight. 300 ROSES 45 MIN
ASK FOR JENNA &@&&@#$^$*.

NeeditWantit
03-24-08, 21:08
I have seen lots of good reviews on her. I actually went to Kissimmee on Thursday and tried to call her. No answer and no voicemail.

That's cuz she's here in Tampa. I bit the bullet and made an appt. Very easy to set up and the location was convenient - hotel off 275. She was very paranoid about people seeing her/us...got very nervous whenever someone walked by the door.

Anyway, she's not a clock watcher. I spent the better part of an hour with her. She's very down to earth and we seemed to hit it off. Body is tight and toned, she said she just turned 21. Very pretty, awesome body, face is a 7.5/10. Services were good, all covered and safe. She allowed digits and lots of teasing/foreplay before the main event. No DFK but lots of kissing and caressing. We did a few positions, the best was with her on top in sort of a one sided cowgirl type position. I ended up finishing in mish and blowing my load deep inside of her. Damage was $1.60 (early bird special) for the hr. Well worth it, but don't think I would do the regular rate of $$ just because of no bbbj being offered. On the other hand, good looking asian providers are very hard to find in this town so who knows. Next time I'm cravin' azn, I may repeat.

Stpeteguy
03-25-08, 09:24
Not really sure I'd drop $$$ on her. That's pretty steep based on the pictures she posted and the fact there's no reviews of her anywhere.

Im intelligent college girl, mature and ready to satisfy your every need. I give excellent lectures and would love to see you tonight. 300 ROSES 45 MIN
ASK FOR JENNA &@&&@#$^$*.

NeeditWantit
03-25-08, 20:25
I saw this girl a few days ago. Its hard to tell if it's her in the pics, it looks pretty close. if it's her, I'd say the pic is about a year old as she's maybe 5lbs heavier. She also mentioned she has a son and her body does show some signs of that. She's about 21 5'7 130 lbs, long brown hair, nice bod and ok face.

She's not located in Westchase or Citrus park but close by. She's actually in a gated trailer park area. The place is kinda dingy but if you're just there for the in and out, then you'll be fine. Shower and use the bathroom beforehand.

She's very chatty...asks a lot of questions before getting down to business. I guess it makes the deed easier for her. Service was fairly standard, all safe and covered. Damage was $1.6 but I see she's reduced her rate to $1.4 for the half.

NeeditWantit
03-25-08, 20:29
Not really sure I'd drop $$$ on her. That's pretty steep based on the pictures she posted and the fact there's no reviews of her anywhere.

I hear that...was thinking with the other head. Good thing I brushed her off last night. I was really close to setting up the appointment but decided to wait.

I see she's posted again tonight...still $300 but now it's for the hour. If she offered a half hour rate, I may take her up on it.

NobodyYouKnow
03-26-08, 18:10
She's actually in a gated trailer park area.What? they trying to keep the tornadoes out??? or the riff-raff in?

NeeditWantit
03-26-08, 19:48
What? they trying to keep the tornadoes out??? or the riff-raff in?
100% true.

Fla Monger II
03-27-08, 14:04
Had a session with April McKenzie.

Very nice. One of my best-ever experiences and a great value.

PM if you want details.

Baquerito
03-29-08, 09:23
This is one of THE Hottest Chicks I've seen on the CL (assuming the pics is real). Anyone have any info on this beauty?? She's about 1 hour or so away from me but it may be worth a weekend trip. She sounds totally hot on the phone too.

ASK FOR JENNA &@&&@#$^$*.I did some research and there're 2 good reviews on the TER about her; here's the link http://jennaoftampabay.ultraescort.com/inside.php

I might try her next week; I'll let you guys know.

Later

Gd1975
03-29-08, 19:36
Hey I have a bday coming up and I wanted to go all out, does anyone know where I can get a blue little pill at? Wanna finally do a two girl thing and want to get my moneys worth if I'm going to spend that much. PM me.

IrishMale
03-29-08, 21:55
Hey I have a bday coming up and I wanted to go all out, does anyone know where I can get a blue little pill at? Wanna finally do a two girl thing and want to get my moneys worth if I'm going to spend that much. PM me.

It's pretty easy to get a prescription from your doctor and buy them legally at the corner drug store.

Clinton Bush
03-30-08, 02:41
I did some research and there're 2 good reviews on the TER about her; here's the link http://jennaoftampabay.ultraescort.com/inside.php

I might try her next week; I'll let you guys know.

Later
Her rates are exceptionally high. I can't believe that she would be worth it.

CB

Jaws Iii
03-30-08, 10:13
Try KwikMed.com

NeeditWantit
03-30-08, 15:02
Has anyone seen her?

I am 5'6 125, and 21 yrs old. No BS, NO Drama. Pura Vida Call *!#-@&)-%^(#.

Member #4558
03-30-08, 16:39
I did some research and there're 2 good reviews on the TER about her; here's the link http://jennaoftampabay.ultraescort.com/inside.php

Later

One of her reviews come from a person with no previous posted and that has always been a red flag for me. That is sometimes a sign of 'self promotion' by the girl in question. I'll wait until a few more appear.

Also, one reviewer mentions a room mate who was in her place at the time of the meeting who remained "downstairs" while the deed was being done. He goes on to say that a new customer showed up as he was getting ready to leave!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I would prefer her to relax and clean up before I arrive. I don't want to get sloppy seconds by following one of you guys, especially Drew!

Tampa Monger
03-30-08, 22:10
Has anyone seen her?

I am 5'6 125, and 21 yrs old. No BS, NO Drama. Pura Vida Call *!#-@&)-%^(#.

She's the real deal, but very inexperienced. Sweet girl, though.

Jethro63
03-31-08, 22:24
I looked at her website and saw that she is asking $$$$ for outcall? That's almost offensive. I should call and offer $0. 5 and see where we end up. Hotter looking photos on her site.

She's the real deal, but very inexperienced. Sweet girl, though.

Tampa Monger
04-01-08, 14:28
I looked at her website and saw that she is asking $$$$ for outcall? That's almost offensive. I should call and offer $0. 5 and see where we end up. Hotter looking photos on her site.

I paid $200.

Jethro63
04-02-08, 14:53
Since I've been unlucky with AMPs, and couldn't hook up with the Columbian, YaYa, I booked an outcall visit late last night with Tanya from CL.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/627104988.html

She asked if I would be interested in her friend to which I replied no. She suggested her friend come along for a meet so I consented. The friend turned out to be a "trainer."

They were prompt and timely.

So, the girls ask me to see my ID to which I consented. Tanya was sweet but the trainer was a b*tch. Tanya also looked a bit thicker than her photo. Anyway, after it was established that I didn't want #2, that she would watch. They asked for the $$ advertised and after receiving it went on to say that the $$ was for her time and that any other services would be at an extra cost. What that cost would be depended on what I wanted. I kind of freaked here a little because I'm thinking LE. Then when they started pushing for my credit card for the extras, I got less suspicious of them being LE and more suspicious of them being scammers. Long story short, I didn't push too hard to get my money back and they were willing to stay the hour, but honestly, I wanted to throw them off my balcony so I asked them to go.

I'm an idiot. Not done a lot of outcall for CL gals. Shouldn't have offered the money without some understanding of what was coming. Suggestions? Help me make this a $$ lesson.

Dboyc
04-02-08, 23:38
I looked at her website and saw that she is asking $$$$ for outcall? That's almost offensive. I should call and offer $0. 5 and see where we end up. Hotter looking photos on her site.I saw her as well but incall for $$. Very inexperienced and a little lackluster with a few things. Her clock also ran about 15 mins fast. She is very attractive. PM if you need more info.

NeeditWantit
04-03-08, 07:20
Since I've been unlucky with AMPs, and couldn't hook up with the Columbian, YaYa, I booked an outcall visit late last night with Tanya from CL.

She asked if I would be interested in her friend to which I replied no. She suggested her friend come along for a meet so I consented. The friend turned out to be a "trainer."

So, the girls ask me to see my ID to which I consented. Tanya was sweet but the trainer was a b*tch. Tanya also looked a bit thicker than her photo. Anyway, after it was established that I didn't want #2, that she would watch. They asked for the $$ advertised and after receiving it went on to say that the $$ was for her time and that any other services would be at an extra cost. What that cost would be depended on what I wanted. I kind of freaked here a little because I'm thinking LE. Then when they started pushing for my credit card for the extras, I got less suspicious of them being LE and more suspicious of them being scammers. Long story short, I didn't push too hard to get my money back and they were willing to stay the hour, but honestly, I wanted to throw them off my balcony so I asked them to go.

I'm an idiot. Not done a lot of outcall for CL gals. Shouldn't have offered the money without some understanding of what was coming. Suggestions? Help me make this a $$ lesson.

I've been wondering about these 2. I talked to Tanya last night and was going to do their incall. Now after reading this I am glad I didn't.

Friendly links:
Tanya - http://tampa.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=tanya&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max&hasPic=1
Sarah - http://tampa.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=sarah&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max&hasPic=1

Her friend's name is Sarah and they run similar adds on CL. Here are some pics. You can easily see the dark haired one has gained weight between the black outfit and the blue one.

Invisible Dude
04-03-08, 21:25
The fact that you outed them here is a start. Usually when they have driver's or "girlfriend" its a big red flag. Ithink outcalls are much safer than incalls for many reasons. le is less likely to do outcalls due to the fact he doesnt know who or WHAT is there. I usually find 1-2 girls that are legit and use them until they move or something. I have been using Kelly Hernando/pasco and Monica (big boob). I avoid the ones that always run cheap specials cause im thinking thiers a reason why they have no business. All in all most of the girls on cl are agency girls or ripp offs.

PokeHerFaceJon
04-03-08, 22:03
Heads up everyone, I just got a note from the infamous Bella of Tampa threatening me, Ha, of all things. She didn't really believe that I could spread the word that she's a ripoff. Here's the message she sent me:

Slim, Young, Busty and ADDICTED TO SEX!!!!!!!......................

stop bothering me! No-one cares what you think! I advertise on 20+ sites and have a very lucrative business with income not only from me, but from all the young ladies and gentlemen who work for me. I have been working this town for over 4 years. So, while I'm flattered that I'm on your mind, it's sad to think that you have so little going on in your life that you have nothiong better to do than TRY to bother little ol' me. Do not bother to reply as I will not recieve your response. All further communique originating from your particular i.p. address will be redirected directly into my trash! Adios!

This ***** is a typical blonde that really believes's that her pussy is worth GOLD. Everyone please let her know that she's just fucked herself, Please!!

PHFJ Out!!!

SoFakingDumb
04-03-08, 22:33

Same thing happened to me. One thing I've learned is that an expensive hotel -- or anything not a little ratty really -- is a dead give away. How'd they get the coin to pay for that shit. They know there be a lot of saps out there for the taking**

** and I don't say thay as an insult, I was one too and don't kid myself that it could happen again

Hardwood123
04-03-08, 23:05
Same thing happened to me. One thing I've learned is that an expensive hotel -- or anything not a little ratty really -- is a dead give away. How'd they get the coin to pay for that shit. They know there be a lot of saps out there for the taking**

** and I don't say thay as an insult, I was one too and don't kid myself that it could happen again
Look guys, I've been a hobbyist for 30 years or so and if I've learned anything, it's NEVER agree to a double on the first date!! You immediately are at a power disadvantage.

Clinton Bush
04-03-08, 23:07

When you play this game there are going to be times you score and times when you are thrown. It could have happened to any of us. You did well to cut your losses. So you got thrown off the too many buc'n bronco. Big deal - it happens to the best of us. Now go there and saddle up another filly and mount up and hang on cowboy! We want to hear about your next long ride.

CB

NobodyYouKnow
04-04-08, 17:46
This ***** is a typical blonde that really believes's that her pussy is worth GOLD.Heh. Reminds me of a song...oh, yea, Vice by Grandmaster Mel Melle:

Prostitution, it's a low down shame
How any girl, would wanna play that game
From pillow, to post, a sidewalk host
But the lady's got a condo out on the coast
She thought that the hole, was better than gold
Now she worked on her back til she got too old
Layin down on the job, has made her a slob, uhh

It's a rap, so let it rhyme and roll right of your toungue.

Jethro63
04-05-08, 04:04
Well, despite the problems I had with the upsell artists, I finally hooked up with YaYa. She must be getting more experienced because I enjoyed myself so much I saw her twice. Incall was a notel on Dale Mabry. She was easy to reach and met the appointment times within a few minutes. If I had waited just a few minutes the previous night, I would've seen her instead of asking the 2 upsellers to come to my place. Damn! Anyway, Latin women are a real turn on for me, and this young lady gave a great deal of attention to her looks. One of the best escort/incall experiences I have ever had. Lots of petting. The BBBJ was a little lacking but the rest was outstanding. Always wanted to give me what I liked. She likes cowgirl and doggie. Second visit she offered me another trip to the moon. Both visits we chatted a lot. Paid $$. She's a 9 and the experience was a 10.

Thanks Tampa Monger!

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/629836004.html

MyMustang
04-06-08, 13:19
Has anyone checked out the new girls posting on CL from Spring Hill? Their are 3 different girls that post. All with the same number.

Thanks,

MM

Grabber
04-07-08, 21:02
Has anyone seen this blonde hottie who posts daily on Craigs List. I have tried to find reviews of her but have been able to so far. If you have seen her and have any information to pass on you can contact me through my personal email. Thanks

Reply to: pers-634116363@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-07, 8:22PM EDT

There's no need to search any further cause this hottie knows how to please you in all the right ways and all the right places!!

NO BS, NO UPSELLS, NO RIP OFFS, I'M INDEPENDANT AND DD FREE, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED AND PICS 100% ME OR SESSION'S FREE!! NO RUSH, ENJOY EVERY LAST MINUTE OF YOUR ENTIRE TIME WITH ME!!

So why are you just sitting around wasting time alone when you could be having the time of your life with the girl of your dreams?? PICK UP YOUR PHONE AND CALL ME RIGHT NOW!!

I'LL BE READY AND WAITING ON YOUR CALL BABY!!

******727**492**1523
~~~~~~~~~200 ROSES/HR
~~~~~~~~~~~ALL INCLUSIVE!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~NO UPSELLING!!!!!!!!

Ravlo57
04-08-08, 00:18
Has anyone seen this blonde hottie who posts daily on Craigs List. I have tried to find reviews of her but have been able to so far. If you have seen her and have any information to pass on you can contact me through my personal email. ThanksI never met up with her (but wanted to).

She was arrested maybe six months ago? And disappared for a few months. Now she only does incall.

I've been waiting for a review before taking the chance.

Dboyc
04-08-08, 00:30
Has anyone seen this blonde hottie who posts daily on Craigs List. I have tried to find reviews of her but have been able to so far. If you have seen her and have any information to pass on you can contact me through my personal email. ThanksIf memory serves me right the reviews she did get said she was rushed and not every into things. Also someone posted her mug shot on CL as well. I can't remember her name to pull the review from TER if she has one since the number is probably different.

Nothing very positive about her...plus she looks crossed eyed.

Super Tramp
04-08-08, 10:48
Has anyone seen this blonde hottie who posts daily on Craigs List. I have tried to find reviews of her but have been able to so far. If you have seen her and have any information to pass on you can contact me through my personal email. ThanksYes she has been around a while. She was arrested a while ago and stayed low. Now she is back at it.

Still perfomance was lacking before. She is an old pro without enthusiasm.

Blanco22
04-08-08, 14:20
Has anyone seen this blonde hottie who posts daily on Craigs List. I have tried to find reviews of her but have been able to so far. If you have seen her and have any information to pass on you can contact me through my personal email. ThanksI've never seen her but she's been around for awhile. I've seen posts that say she has some diseases, which is usually a sign she is legit and the skanks are trying to steer business their way. On Craig's List it's opposite, if there are bad reviews that means she is usually good and vice versa. She looks good in the pictures where she is wearing those white booty shorts.

PeterPiper52
04-08-08, 16:32
Has anyone seen this blonde hottie who posts daily on Craigs List. I have tried to find reviews of her but have been able to so far. If you have seen her and have any information to pass on you can contact me through my personal email. ThanksMy experience with Jessie was bad from the get go. She says that she doesn't upsell, but she'll hit you up for a tip right off the bat. I didn't find her attractive at all. No makeup and smelled like an ashtray. On a scale of 1-10, the service was about a 2. I wrote a bad review about her on TER, but it mysteriously disappeared.

My advice is, if you haven't seen her, you haven't missed out on anything special.

Malabar
04-09-08, 09:19
My experience with Jessie was bad from the get go. She says that she doesn't upsell, but she'll hit you up for a tip right off the bat. I didn't find her attractive at all. No makeup and smelled like an ashtray. On a scale of 1-10, the service was about a 2. I wrote a bad review about her on TER, but it mysteriously disappeared.

My advice is, if you haven't seen her, you haven't missed out on anything special.

I once posted a warning review, on TER, about some gal that had gotten busted. Her ad on EROS was pulled then, several weeks later, it reappeared.

TER did NOT allow the warning to be posted. I discontinued my membership after that.

Malabar

Stpeteguy
04-09-08, 13:39
I've noticed if you try to give a bad review on TER it most always gets rejected. (I tried a couple times to put up a warning about TampaTori with no luck) I've seen Jessie. Her service is rushed and she is a user (asked me if I had any PKs before I left). She smokes and her house smells like an ashtray. It's a shame because she is a nice girl and is very pretty when she tries.

My experience with Jessie was bad from the get go. She says that she doesn't upsell, but she'll hit you up for a tip right off the bat. I didn't find her attractive at all. No makeup and smelled like an ashtray. On a scale of 1-10, the service was about a 2. I wrote a bad review about her on TER, but it mysteriously disappeared.

Member #4558
04-09-08, 17:45
I once posted a warning review, on TER, about some gal that had gotten busted. Her ad on EROS was pulled then, several weeks later, it reappeared.

TER did NOT allow the warning to be posted. I discontinued my membership after that.

Malabar

TER has become very lame. If you post a bad review of a girl, as I did once, she whines and cries until they take it off. There is a pack of ass clowns that troll the discussion board and all they do is support the girls and say it is the guys fault no matter what. I won't give TER another membership cent as they are not honest in their review reporting.

The discussion boards have gotten very bad as well. They are nothing more that ass kissing festivals. Most of the guys there have their heads so far up the girls asses it is almost funny. Happy birthday wishes and crap like that! They have a 'song of the day' bullshit and other third grade mentality things.

They really push the 'meet and greets' as well. Guess these fools did not learn one thing from OFC. They are just total wastes of carbon!

SoFakingDumb
04-10-08, 00:15
I've noticed if you try to give a bad review on TER it most always gets rejected. (I tried a couple times to put up a warning about TampaTori with no luck) I've seen Jessie. Her service is rushed and she is a user (asked me if I had any PKs before I left). She smokes and her house smells like an ashtray. It's a shame because she is a nice girl and is very pretty when she tries.

Holy shit! The same thing happened to me, like a year and a half ago. my review was pretty scathing so I thought maybe it was because my tone was inappropriate or something. I didn't try to resubmit though because I didn't feel I could convey my feelings and inform readers what really happened and stay within the guidelines they apparently required for reviews. Also, I'd never written a review so I might've been a little uncertain of the whole process.

It never occured to me that they might be pulling some bullshit like intentionally rejecting neg reviews.

One thing though, my review was for Escorts.com not TER

On edit: sorry, right when I finished typing my post up I realized you said TER and not escorts.com and realized that my post was pretty much worthless. I stuck the last line on as a disclaimer rather than just not post it since I had already written it up. Its still a "eureka" moment for me regarding why my review may have been rejected.

Nite Mover 669
04-10-08, 12:13
TER has become very lame. If you post a bad review of a girl, as I did once, she whines and cries until they take it off. There is a pack of ass clowns that troll the discussion board and all they do is support the girls and say it is the guys fault no matter what. I won't give TER another membership cent as they are not honest in their review reporting.

The discussion boards have gotten very bad as well. They are nothing more that ass kissing festivals. Most of the guys there have their heads so far up the girls asses it is almost funny. Happy birthday wishes and crap like that! They have a 'song of the day' bullshit and other third grade mentality things.

They really push the 'meet and greets' as well. Guess these fools did not learn one thing from OFC. They are just total wastes of carbon!Originalwook makes a great point, how can anyone ever forget OFC, and all of the grief that was caused to so many.

Stpeteguy
04-11-08, 23:34
TER is the same way. I've put many good reviews for girls before with no problems but then I ran into TampaTori. I would never go see her based on her reviews or pictures. So when her money started getting tight, she ran an add with pictures of a 20 something girl with dark hair. I bit, got there and out came Tori (a 40 something overweight blonde). Add said $ .5 but she tried the upsell to $$. I left unhappy but with my money in my pocket. TER wouldn't let me post any of it. But if you read the post for TampaTori you can tell the good ones are totally fake and TER had no problems posting them.

Holy shit! The same thing happened to me, like a year and a half ago. my review was pretty scathing so I thought maybe it was because my tone was inappropriate or something. I didn't try to resubmit though because I didn't feel I could convey my feelings and inform readers what really happened and stay within the guidelines they apparently required for reviews. Also, I'd never written a review so I might've been a little uncertain of the whole process.

It never occured to me that they might be pulling some bullshit like intentionally rejecting neg reviews.

One thing though, my review was for Escorts.com not TER

On edit: sorry, right when I finished typing my post up I realized you said TER and not escorts.com and realized that my post was pretty much worthless. I stuck the last line on as a disclaimer rather than just not post it since I had already written it up. Its still a "eureka" moment for me regarding why my review may have been rejected.

Member #4074
04-12-08, 18:52
Any reviews on these two providers? MZ Baby is supposedly 21 years old while Aries is 23. MZ Baby is offering some pretty reasonable rates. Anybody TOFTT, yet? Thanks.

Incaller
04-12-08, 21:43
Any reviews on these two providers? MZ Baby is supposedly 21 years old while Aries is 23. MZ Baby is offering some pretty reasonable rates. Anybody TOFTT, yet? Thanks.

Aries thumbs up based on a visit a few months back anyway. YMMV

Photo Sniper
04-18-08, 13:02
http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/2008/04/pasco-prostitut.html

MongerJohn
04-18-08, 16:47
http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=78532

Rjinstpete
04-18-08, 19:30
Has anyone heard of Due Process? I am quite confused as to how the police can seize someone's property in commission of a felony without that person first being convicted of committing a felony in a court of law. How can a woman be arrested for prostitution by accepting an appointment to meet in a hotel without having mentioned sex for money? How can someone be arrested for practicing massage without a license if massage is never mentioned? I'm very perplexed as to how we as a society are allowing the continuous violation of our constitutional rights and due process of law.

Tampa Bum
04-19-08, 06:24
Has anyone heard of Due Process? I am quite confused as to how the police can seize someone's property in commission of a felony without that person first being convicted of committing a felony in a court of law. How can a woman be arrested for prostitution by accepting an appointment to meet in a hotel without having mentioned sex for money? How can someone be arrested for practicing massage without a license if massage is never mentioned? I'm very perplexed as to how we as a society are allowing the continuous violation of our constitutional rights and due process of law.

The seizure process is civil, and can be started before the target is convicted of anything in criminal court. It's heavily used and abused by police agencies all over the country, despite any number of studies which point out the perverse incentives the process creates. Funny thing, LE rarely starts the process against people who might actually have the legal guns to really challenge the constitutionality of the action.

Of course, it's helpful to remember that the seizure laws were brought to you by the same type of folks who are now trying to ban rubber bull nuts from hanging from your trailer hitch.

NeeditWantit
04-21-08, 20:44
Does anyone have any info on this girl? Seems she's been posting here for over a month now. I'm interested in her incall in Ybor. Her incall has now dropped to $150 for the half. She says she's asian but doesn't really look like it...more like native indian. Here's her CL posts: http://tampa.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=4972&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max&hasPic=1
and some pics.

Dboyc
04-21-08, 23:14
Is it me or has Daglist not worked in month. Old posts are up but there hasn't been any new postings in a month.

Nemodc
04-24-08, 11:14
about this lady?

I LOVE HUMP DAY 110lbs.blonde w/ big titties,tight ass - w4m (pasco)
Reply to: pers-653487672@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-23, 2:59PM EDT

true blonde that loves humpday im at home rite now waiting
i dress in the hottest clothes WANNA SEE!!!!
they even turn me on!!!!
call me for my happy hour
JOANIE 727-326-2273

Clinton Bush
04-24-08, 22:22
about this lady?

I LOVE HUMP DAY 110lbs.blonde w/ big titties,tight ass - w4m (pasco)
Reply to: pers-653487672@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-23, 2:59PM EDT

true blonde that loves humpday im at home rite now waiting
i dress in the hottest clothes WANNA SEE!!!!
they even turn me on!!!!
call me for my happy hour
JOANIE 727-326-2273

She looks a little like Barbra Streissand to me. Let us know how well "Barbra" handles you mike as she performs her vocals. LOL. I think she's cute, leggy and a nice upper deck. Since she is in Pasco I would be very interested in a pm about her services and how her location looks.

CB

MyMustang
04-25-08, 00:44
Is it me or has Daglist not worked in month. Old posts are up but there hasn't been any new postings in a month.It's not you DB. It hasn't been working. And I thought it was just me! (LOL)

MM

Jacob77
04-26-08, 05:10
I called Venus from Craigslist at 813 968 6603. If the number gets deleted by admin, can I put that it ends in 6603? The ad said "I won't Kiss and Tell, Very professional" etc.

Anyway, I gambled and lost tonight. I called and asked if she had incall, she said no. She suggested a hotel, so I got a room ($50). Called and gave her the number.

After 45 minutes, I figured she just wouldn't show, so I called, and she asked for the room number again. I was surprised she had even answered and gave it to her. After the call I peeked into the hall and there was a girl wandering up. I am not sure if it was the same as in the picture. I do not think it was. The ad was deleted immediately after my first phone call.

She came in the room, complaining about smoke bombs or some nonsense, then she said, "OK, first thing is to pay me. " I glanced at the cash I had laid out but said nothing. I don't think I actually saw her take it. Then she announced she had to go get her stuff.

As soon as I said it I knew it wasn't going to end well. I said things like: what do you need to get, I've already got condoms, I know you're not going to come back, and Can I come with you. To this last one she said, yes and fled. I put my shoes on and went out, but she was gone.

Anyway, of course I feel really stupid now out $250. It's one of those lose-lose situations where it's hard to hold money over someone cause you're worried about LE, versus scammers just walking out on you. Obviously I shouldn't have ever gotten the room to begin with, should have stuck to my Incall requirement, but I'd been scouring CL for a few hours by then and probably wasn't thinking clearly (yeah, that's it). Part of me wishes I were a more violent person, had held her back and demanded my money before she left. A dark part of me wishes I beat her up, but <sigh , I could never do something like that. Ha ha, what do I have to console myself with? I did touch her boobs briefly! (implants) for 250 bucks! Wooo. The worst part is I usually only do this once every 3-4 months.

I hope my loss can serve as a warning to others at least. Here's the lesson I took from tonight: No matter what, do not set aside any of your own rules, whatever they might be. If I hadn't gone for the outcall, when my rule for myself has long been incall only, this would not have happened. (The way I've looked at it is that at an incall, they (usually) can't just leave. The most important thing is once there, I never even mention the money, just set it somewhere and let it disappear. That has worked well for me in the past.)

I was thinking about revenge plots and dark fantasies of violence and thought that with this board, we could very easily organize a "vigilante" group. Yee haw! Let's all imagine that for a moment and smile. And then realize how much we enjoy our anonymity.

Jimrather
04-26-08, 10:39
Any word on Deja? Love the goth girl look.

------------
Hi guys, my name is Deja. I'm a tall, slim, long legged, 20 year old brunnette. I'm the ULTIMATE gfe! Give me a call for information and appointment availability.
------------

NeeditWantit
04-26-08, 23:43
Does anyone have any info on this girl? Seems she's been posting here for over a month now. I'm interested in her incall in Ybor. Her incall has now dropped to $150 for the half. She says she's asian but doesn't really look like it...more like native indian. Here's her CL posts: http://tampa.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=4972&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max&hasPic=1
and some pics.
Well today I saw that she had an ad posted for $100 flat rate, so I booked an appt. I got directions, went to the area and got the hell out. It was near I4 and 50th and not at all a safe area. I'm glad I did not stick around.

Scorps1234
04-27-08, 00:11
http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/657698684.html

Can You Help - w4m - 20 (Tampa)

Reply to: pers-657698684@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-26, 10:06PM EDT

I need to come up with rent for the week. I am very friendly and open minded. I have a lot of skills. Please call - I can't check e-mails so catch me on the phone. ^!813^!526^!3044.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 657698684

Latnossg
04-27-08, 17:27
Anyone know anything ?

Hi, I am Eliza and I want to help you relax from a long week or the start of a new week.

I am 5.7, 125 lb, 36D South American beauty who goes the extra mile to show you a good time and help you relax.

In calls at a safe luxury upscale hotel in the Westshire/Airport area.

No emails, txt or blocked calls. Call for appointment 954.213.7412
Donations are 200 flat rate.

Olds Man
05-03-08, 11:04
Just thought I'd share an update of about my favorite lo-do lady, Laura, who lives near the Lowry Park area in Tampa.

I've now seen her 3 times and I have yet to make it past her first half-hour. But man is she fun to play with! I have tested the "let's kiss" part, which unfortunately is not happening (she saves it for her boyfriends). But the good news is that her boyfriend is now history, having her kicking him to the curb. More fun for us!

She is ticklish in lots of places, and I finally got to spend some time on fine dining. Mmm, mmm, yummy!

And did I mention that when Aunt Flo is visiting, her BBBJTCCIM? Of course, YMMV.

When she's in the mood, she'll pop up on CL with a headline of "Quickie/Casualfun/My Place" or something similar. RUN, don't walk, if you're so inclined.

The picture she posts doesn't tell you much, but it IS her. However I did get to snap a couple pics to tell you a little more.

Suncoastplayer
05-04-08, 08:17
Scorps1234: Looks like Ruby C. From Playhouse. There are some posts on her there. Guess she's moved up to the CL thing. Was in jail for drugs and prostitution. If that's a good phone number call her. She will not give a GF experience but you won't be hard when you leave. Prices used to be negotiable not sure of what the deal is now.

Nemodc
05-04-08, 11:50
with the comments about Zoo Laura. My one meeting went very well and I posted a comment about it. A difference was safe girl all around. YMMV is appropriate.

About Deja (goth girl) a couple posts below, I am interested in any info also.

Nemo

NeeditWantit
05-04-08, 15:11
Had a session with Asian Vivi recently. She sometimes posts on CL and Backpage. Here's a link: http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy_asian_in_tampa_vivi_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=874282

Reviews on TER were good so I thought I would give her a try. After all, good Asians are hard to find. But I can tell you that at $$$/hour, I expected more. The pic is accurate, but I would say that she's more like 110 lbs and about 5' 2 or 3. Age is another thing. She's definitely late 30s or perhaps early 40's. Asian women always age well, but you can always tell by their eyes.

Service was good but everything was safe. She does a good cBJ and was open to daty and digits with lots of dfk. I believe the fee was also only good for 1SOG as I tried to make a second play but she wouldn't bite.

I would not repeat, I think she's priced too high for her services and age.

Member #4074
05-04-08, 19:00
I tried Candy this afternoon for a rare incall. Surprisingly, she just charged me $100 - session complete when I popped, so I can't pass that good of a deal. Here's the summary:

PROS:
1. Unrushed service; didn't even once look at the time.
2. Very accommodating girl; no complains on multi-position switches.
3. Clean; no odors
4. Smooth skin; nice (yummy) and shaved pussy
5. Cute face; no facial acne
6. Professional, but...
7. ...Friendly personality
8. Non-smoker
9. Nice ass

CONS:
1. No DATY.
2. NO BBBJs
3. Not GFE, ie, no kissing
4. All business

I appreciated the fact that she accommodated me for incall today considering she never met me before. Was this a fluke? Can't tell...for now. She's a single mother and doesn't seem to be a drug-user.

A couple months ago, she goes by the name "Nikki" and showed her face on CL, but a scary brush with some psycho monger made her change her CL marketing practices by first changing her name to "Candy" and stopped showing her face. According to her, she's been in the business since she was 18. She has a distinctive tattoo on her outter right ankle that I vaguely remember seeing on CL a few months ago. Will I repeat? Indeed, especially for the same price!!!

Today's incall motel is in the Motel 6 on 301 near I-4.

Tampa Monger
05-04-08, 20:27
http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/657698684.html

I've tried to call her many times, but I've always gotten her annoying hip hop voicemail message and then the beep. Today I reached someone, only it wasn't her. It was some dude! I was like, "Sorry, I have the wrong number."

She says in one of her CL posts that she's new to the business. She must be, because how incredibly stupid is it to let a guy answer your phone and scare off potential customers.

This chick intrigues me, and I may try again, but for now I've gotten cold feet.

NeeditWantit
05-04-08, 21:18
This chick intrigues me,

LOL...you horny bastard. Yeah, she 'intrigues' me too with that ass of hers.

Clinton Bush
05-05-08, 00:45
I tried Candy this afternoon for a rare incall. Surprisingly, she just charged me $100 - session complete when I popped, so I can't pass that good of a deal. Here's the summary:

PROS:
9. Nice ass

Will I repeat? Indeed, especially for the same price!!! Today's incall motel is in the Motel 6 on 301 near I-4.

Everyone who sees it would want to tap it. Is Greek on the menu? I figure if BBBJ is not then it is probably out too, but just thought I would ask.

CB

Member #4074
05-05-08, 02:00
Everyone who sees it would want to tap it. Is Greek on the menu? I gigure if BBBJ is not then it is probably out too, but just thought I would ask.

CB

Your assumptions are correct; no greek.