PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]

Rook77
04-15-17, 14:10
Found another foxy one in NPR area. I didn; t partake again because of distance. But anyone who likes to travel, hey!Just search double trouble in Pasco thread, you'll find plenty of info on this one, ripoff, not worth the coin! She used to do doubles with her gf, I'd stay away!

TManXX71
04-15-17, 15:45
Found this one this morning but a bit out of the Tampa area for me.This one was a dancer at Allure at one time. I have had some fun with her a few times. She is decent when she is not all X'ed up if you know what I mean. She can really take a pounding.

Dickchainy
04-15-17, 15:56
This one was a dancer at Allure at one time. I have had some fun with her a few times. She is decent when she is not all X'ed up if you know what I mean. She can really take a pounding.Good to know this one is for real.

She looks delicious, too. If NPR did not mean hours of driving for me, I'd be on her right away.

For everyone else's benefit, I'll ask.
Do you recall what were the damages, TMan?

Dick

BizarroMarc
04-15-17, 16:07
This one was a dancer at Allure at one time. I have had some fun with her a few times. She is decent when she is not all X'ed up if you know what I mean. She can really take a pounding.Thank you for the update on this one. Now I am almost tempted to make the drive as she has the spinner look I highly adore. Maybe on my day off.

GreekFreak1
04-15-17, 20:22
Found this one this morning but a bit out of the Tampa area for me.$hf $5 hr no BBJ.

Ttmmttmm
04-15-17, 23:58
Found this one this morning but a bit out of the Tampa area for me.What is her donation?

Ga407
04-19-17, 12:16
Anybody? She's by 41 and palm river. Just south if there in a trailer. If anyone has experienced let me know. Thanks.

Al.Tries to upcharge but I got FS for 80, heavier than pics would not repeat but got the job done. If you really want to, just keep haggling, she will go lower.

BizarroMarc
05-11-17, 20:06
I haven't taken her up on her offer but here she is for you fellas. Go get her while it's warm and wet, LOL.

BizarroMarc
05-11-17, 20:09
Look and see if she is for you fellas. Then let us know if you have partaken. Please don; t message me asking for rates bc I don; t know.

Gatordun
05-11-17, 20:51
Found this girl on CL. Great body rub excellent personality, fun to be around. 80 hh, 100 hr. I chose the hour. Body rub. Pm for number or check link.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cms/6127855269.html

SmokeDog813
05-11-17, 21:47
Found this girl on CL. Great body rub excellent personality, fun to be around. 80 hh, 100 hr. I chose the hour. Body rub. Pm for number or check link.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cms/6127855269.htmlWhat all was on the menu was it just a rub or what?

Gatordun
05-11-17, 22:02
What all was on the menu was it just a rub or what?I was in a bad accident a couple years ago. I was just looking for a massage. She did a fantastic job. I wasnt looking for extras so I didn't inquire. I can say the girl in the pics is the girl that opens the door. She is for real. I get my extras elsewhere I just needed a rub down and she was fantastic at it.

Oscard
05-12-17, 18:46
I was in a bad accident a couple years ago. I was just looking for a massage. She did a fantastic job. I wasnt looking for extras so I didn't inquire. I can say the girl in the pics is the girl that opens the door. She is for real. I get my extras elsewhere I just needed a rub down and she was fantastic at it.For $100 you can get a 90 minute massage from a trained professional and you will know it too.

Sorry to say, but no extras for that price (or any price really) then it's a rip off.

BizarroMarc
05-16-17, 01:05
Here ya go fellas. Hope someone here can land a date with these lovelies. Let us know the deets.

Torin131
05-17-17, 14:35
Figured I would try something out on searches, since I found a pretty sweet ebony UTR with that on BP.

Found this ad on CL:

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/sks/6108925346.html

Ad below. Still have the number if the ad goes down, if anyone's interested. Asked her for services, stated $. 6 outcall to my location. Set up a date pretty quickly after she sent some photos (she's gained some weight since these pics, so if a PAWG isn't your thing, you might want to skip). She came out of the bathroom in sexy lingerie, and the only thing cleaned on the premises was my pipes. GFE, FS, DATY, DFK, LFK, BBBJCIMNSS, BBFS on request w / tip (I opted for cover), FIV, FIA, anal was on the table for upcharge, but I didn't last long enough to partake. Overall, a good hour spent for "room service", she was really into the session and came (or faked well) multiple times. Offers a two-girl with her sister, who I found on FB with her guidance (she's a heavier blonde girl, cute face).

I love these types of girls; great attitude, no clock watching, didn't have a BF or pimp, just out of a job, her own car, and horny as fuck.

Lingerie Cleaning Serving and Massage.

College girl looking to make extra cash and service the community.

I come to your place ready to get dirty. I bring my own gear. I will be sure to get those hard to reach places and leave your home sparkling.

Need to unwind? How about a hot towel facial or back massage?

Having guests over and want to up the party? I can serve drinks and.

Rub shoulders while you watch the game or catch up with friends. (2 girls by request).

Cleaning Rates:

$100/ Hr. Lingerie.

$120/ Hr. Topless.

Massage Rates:

$60/ Hr.

Serving / Hostess work.

$75/ Hr.

(A few days notice for parties is ideal but not required).

$100 flat rate for all appts.

Tips welcome.

Monday. Friday.

10 am to 4 pm.

Or.

8 pm to 11 pm.

Saturday and Sunday.

7 pm to midnight.

Other times can be arranged per request and availability.

Inquire for photos.

Text or Email.

BizarroMarc
05-17-17, 17:34
Tried contacting her but no response. Hope someone else has better luck.

LandRover20
06-26-17, 10:40
Dreamt of her a few times and always a wonderful dream. World-class massage (truly a pain reliever) with excellent attention to HE. Love the poolside ambience. Has anyone else dreamt of her topless or nude, or more? Getting more curious.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/6192057033.html

GreekFreak1
06-29-17, 19:52
I haven't taken her up on her offer but here she is for you fellas. Go get her while it's warm and wet, LOL.She was in the area before and I posted in rip off reports. I got service at first but then the games STAY AWAY.

OutdoorsGuyWi
06-29-17, 23:34
Dreamt of her a few times and always a wonderful dream. World-class massage (truly a pain reliever) with excellent attention to HE. Love the poolside ambience. Has anyone else dreamt of her topless or nude, or more? Getting more curious.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/6192057033.htmlSo does she go top less or nude?

Tampa Daytrade
06-30-17, 20:27
Excellent massage, outdoor. Poolside.

My experience has always been an excellent thorough back side massage, followed by flip and a nice BBBJ.

One of the best bargains in the area. Its just to far for me to visit regularly.

Menu will not extend beyond that. Her and her husband do swing. But she does it more for him to enjoy.

I have not found her receptive to nude or topless. She enjoys providing pleasure.

BBBJ is her limit and I respect that. Because its good. Especially when combined with a real quality massage.

On hindsight. It may take a few visits for the BBBJ. I came with a referral so first time was all good.

YMMV.

So does she go top less or nude?

LandRover20
07-01-17, 13:56
Excellent massage, outdoor. Poolside.

My experience has always been an excellent thorough back side massage, followed by flip and a nice BBBJ.

One of the best bargains in the area. Its just to far for me to visit regularly.

Menu will not extend beyond that. Her and her husband do swing. But she does it more for him to enjoy.

I have not found her receptive to nude or topless. She enjoys providing pleasure.

BBBJ is her limit and I respect that. Because its good. Especially when combined with a real quality massage.

On hindsight. It may take a few visits for the BBBJ. I came with a referral so first time was all good.

YMMV.I agree completely on all counts.

Elusivepirate
07-31-17, 14:13
PM me for the review.

Elusivepirate
07-31-17, 14:14
Anyone have experience with the Burner apps for your phone?

Rub101
07-31-17, 14:56
Anyone have experience with the Burner apps for your phone?Is a good one.

Vandald
08-01-17, 01:51
Anyone have experience with the Burner apps for your phone?I use Talktone. I just don't hobby enough to maintain a burner. After going through three tracfones I gave the app a try. I've had no problem making calls, or sending and receiving messages. When I'm not using it I just uninstall the app and reinstall it again when I'm ready to hobby. I really don't know how effective it is against uncle. I primarily use it to avoid any snooping by the SO. Talkfone also just released a new feature that allows you to change numbers while keeping existing contacts. This will help when dealing with those pesty providers that like to blow up your phones at inconvenient times.

Tampa Monger
08-01-17, 03:52
I use Talktone. I just don't hobby enough to maintain a burner. After going through three tracfones I gave the app a try. I've had no problem making calls, or sending and receiving messages. When I'm not using it I just uninstall the app and reinstall it again when I'm ready to hobby. I really don't know how effective it is against uncle. I primarily use it to avoid any snooping by the SO. Talkfone also just released a new feature that allows you to change numbers while keeping existing contacts. This will help when dealing with those pesty providers that like to blow up your phones at inconvenient times.In most cases it's extremely effective against Uncle. Could they find out who you are in theory? Of course. Will they actually attempt to find out who you are in practice? Fantastically unlikely. Prostitution is low-level stuff in most cases. It's not worth their time to go through the effort. The idea that they would look at the cell phone of some BP girl, go through the list of callers, and attempt to subpoena the phone company is silly except in the rarest cases. Even if they did do this, they'll take the low-hanging fruit first. If the subpoena results in some burner number, then they have to take the extra step of subpoenaing that company, finding out who used that number at that time. (Because the numbers are ultimately shared and recycled.) All of this to catch the johns of a BP girl or streetwalker? LOL. Not going to happen. They might do this only for the highest of high end pussy, and only if they expect to catch some very big fish.

The only way you're going to get busted with a burner is if you give out information about yourself via the burner that leads back to you. In that case, it has nothing to do with using a burner. You were just dumb.

Bottom line: Unless you do something dumb, you're so safe with a burner that if anyone on this board is provably caught in this way, I will drink a cup of my own warm piss. Ain't going to happen.

Ssnake
08-01-17, 08:15
Figured I would try something out on searches, since I found a pretty sweet ebony UTR with that on BP.

Found this ad on CL:

Ad below. Still have the number if the ad goes down, if anyone's interested. Asked her for services, stated $. 6 outcall to my location. Set up a date pretty quickly after she sent some photos (she's gained some weight since these pics, so if a PAWG isn't your thing, you might want to skip). She came out of the bathroom in sexy lingerie, and the only thing cleaned on the premises was my pipes. GFE, FS, DATY, DFK, LFK, BBBJCIMNSS, BBFS on request w / tip (I opted for cover), FIV, FIA, anal was on the table for upcharge, but I didn't last long enough to partake. Overall, a good hour spent for "room service", she was really into the session and came (or faked well) multiple times. Offers a two-girl with her sister, who I found on FB with her guidance (she's a heavier blonde girl, cute face).

I love these types of girls; great attitude, no clock watching, didn't have a BF or pimp, just out of a job, her own car, and horny as fuck.

I come to your place ready to get dirty. I bring my own gear. I will be sure to get those hard to reach places and leave your home sparkling.

Rub shoulders while you watch the game or catch up with friends. (2 girls by request).

Cleaning Rates:

$100/ Hr. Lingerie.

$120/ Hr. Topless.

Massage Rates:

$60/ Hr.

Serving / Hostess work.

$75/ Hr.

Tips welcome.

Monday. Friday.

10 am to 4 pm.

Or.

8 pm to 11 pm.

Saturday and Sunday.

7 pm to midnight.

Inquire for photos.

Text or Email.Did I just read correctly that you said sister? Please PM me this info if that is indeed the case!

MassageFreak
08-14-17, 08:11
Chic posted wanting to be a mechanic. Offered favors on the side. 26 died red / pink hair. Shes in the brandon area. Says she's under 5 feet tall. Anyone know who she is? Pm me with details if you do. Thanks MF.

Elusivepirate
10-08-17, 12:25
https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cas/d/ate13two-five5three54seven/6337632198.html

Selective Pete
10-16-17, 21:41
Hey. I'm interested in checking their services out if you still have the #.

Thanks much,

Found this ad on CL:

Cleaning Rates:

$100/ Hr. Lingerie.

$120/ Hr. Topless.

Massage Rates:

$60/ Hr.

Serving / Hostess work.

$75/ Hr.

Tips welcome.

Monday. Friday.

10 am to 4 pm.

Or.

8 pm to 11 pm.

Saturday and Sunday.

7 pm to midnight.

Inquire for photos.

Text or Email.

Wamo25
10-31-17, 14:03
Don't know if any of you already saw this, but interesting none the less.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cas/d/legalize-our-oldest/6368359421.html

Ssnake
11-01-17, 11:12
Don't know if any of you already saw this, but interesting none the less.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cas/d/legalize-our-oldest/6368359421.htmlWhatever it was has already been flagged for removal. What was it?

HornyMan11
11-21-17, 22:14
Anyone seen this girl? I texted her, hoping to hear back. Pretty good looking especially compared to most other options on CL & BP.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/d/you-need-to-relax/6394642455.html

Aacountyman
11-22-17, 07:11
Anyone seen this girl? I texted her, hoping to hear back. Pretty good looking especially compared to most other options on CL & BP.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/d/you-need-to-relax/6394642455.htmlShe replied to me, "massage only". Maybe is is just being careful. She is on Adamo.

HornyMan11
11-22-17, 13:55
She replied to me, "massage only". Maybe is is just being careful. She is on Adamo.Well yeah you can't ever expect the full availability thru text, she has no idea who you are.

BillySea
11-22-17, 17:21

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/d/you-need-to-relax/6394642455.htmlSkittish. Bailed on me twice.

PlaneShift
11-22-17, 20:44
She actually had me set up to come over but kept texting only massage no deep tissue no happy ending multiple times, finally I wavered & told her not even for xtra after that crickets. Anybody had any luck?

Skittish. Bailed on me twice..

Aacountyman
11-23-17, 03:47
Well yeah you can't ever expect the full availability thru text, she has no idea who you are.You should go see her then.

ImYours365
11-23-17, 16:31
She actually had me set up to come over but kept texting only massage no deep tissue no happy ending multiple times, finally I wavered & told her not even for xtra after that crickets. Anybody had any luck?

.Just finished my 90 minute appt with her.

Great masseuse I was very impressed with her technique.

She has only starting doing this a little over a year ago.

She is the girl in the pictures.

Very lovely 😊.

Made my sweet, gentle offer of asking for more services for more money.

She politely declined but was very nice about it.

I was sad but understood.

I'd love to dream with her.

She is from South Georgia and only passing through.

Dying to find a young great masseuse that is also FS.

Be safe my friends.

Torin131
12-05-17, 10:28

Found this ad on CL:

Ad below. Still have the number if the ad goes down, if anyone's interested.Guys, this was six months ago. Stop messaging me, the phone number is dead and I don't know how to contact them.

DeeperDive
12-08-17, 16:52
Different name but same ole distinctive look about her. If this is for real, retirement didn't last very long.
here's the link: https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cas/d/mature-spinner-looking-for/6417043794.html

Mature Spinner, looking for fun. W4 m (Tampa).

I will be in Tampa all day Friday, Dec 8th.

Come visit me.

Body: thin.

Height: 5'6" (167 cm).

I am 5'6" and about 120 #.

A perfect Cheerleader's Body on a mature Woman.

JasonFairfax
12-08-17, 17:15
Different name but same ole distinctive look about her. If this is for real, retirement didn't last very long.
here's the link: https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cas/d/mature-spinner-looking-for/6417043794.html

Come visit me.

Body: thin..But no number. Didn't she leave to be with someone from here?

Rook77
12-08-17, 20:15

Come visit me.

A perfect Cheerleader's Body on a mature Woman.I spoke with her last week when she first posted, she said she was never married and was working out of a senior members home and he didn't mind, I won't mention his name but it just seemed like a strange situation to me so I didn't partake, plus her rates were a tad high for her reviews!

Latino45
12-08-17, 20:42
I spoke with her last week when she first posted, she said she was never married and was working out of a senior members home and he didn't mind, I won't mention his name but it just seemed like a strange situation to me so I didn't partake, plus her rates were a tad high for her reviews!Emailed her and no reply.

Bill Ho
12-08-17, 21:05

Come visit me.

A perfect Cheerleader's Body on a mature Woman.If you like 20 year old girls, don't call her. 50 is 50, no matter how you look at it. She has skills I like and is one of the rare girls who is not on drugs (if you don't count Booze) Bill Ho.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/105/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/44553-Mature-Spinner-Ready-For-You-In-Sun-City-Center.html

HornyMan11
12-10-17, 22:29
She's had a few great reviews and I'll add one more. Great looking girl, nice small talk. Gives a rub that is actually good, I would actually pay 50 for an hour on a legit massage table. But alas, this was on my bed and she knew what I really wanted. I didn't expect the full hour so it was no biggie. I flipped after about 30 min, she rubbed around the front a little more and dove right in, BBBJCIM. Let me roam all over. I didn't need FS so I didn't ask. She never named a price so I gave her 80 (50 is the asking amount for the hr rub) and she seemed really thankful. Usually girls like this don't stay in the biz so check her out while she's around!

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hss/d/massage-cleaning-and-more/6382660228.html

M Fever
12-13-17, 09:45
She's had a few great reviews and I'll add one more. Great looking girl, nice small talk. Gives a rub that is actually good, I would actually pay 50 for an hour on a legit massage table. But alas, this was on my bed and she knew what I really wanted. I didn't expect the full hour so it was no biggie. I flipped after about 30 min, she rubbed around the front a little more and dove right in, BBBJCIM. Let me roam all over. I didn't need FS so I didn't ask. She never named a price so I gave her 80 (50 is the asking amount for the hr rub) and she seemed really thankful. Usually girls like this don't stay in the biz so check her out while she's around!

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hss/d/massage-cleaning-and-more/6382660228.htmlShe's pretty. Looks like my type too but google the number and no adds or reviews show up. What site did you find adds on? I'd love a rub and stress relief and maybe more from her. Thanks.

Reaper400
12-13-17, 10:23
She's pretty. Looks like my type too but google the number and no adds or reviews show up. What site did you find adds on? I'd love a rub and stress relief and maybe more from her. Thanks.Dude his link. Def looks my type in pinco too!

Meridian99
12-13-17, 13:34
She's pretty. Looks like my type too but google the number and no adds or reviews show up. What site did you find adds on? I'd love a rub and stress relief and maybe more from her. Thanks.Wow. Her phone number leads to her 'real' facebook page. If she is providing any extra, I guess it will be YMMV because I don't see her advertising her 'extra service' openly.

Reaper400
12-13-17, 14:13
Wow. Her phone number leads to her 'real' facebook page. If she is providing any extra, I guess it will be YMMV because I don't see her advertising her 'extra service' openly.Not seen any prev reviews but seems like single mom earning on the side although if her relationship status is accurate, ummmmm.

M Fever
12-13-17, 16:44
Dude his link. Def looks my type in pinco too!Well I texted with her today. She responds but very slowly. She only does out call no in call

She said she'd be happy to give me a rub and talk about other things. That's all I got. I don't have a place to host at anywhere close to her.

Reaper400
12-13-17, 16:54
Well I texted with her today. She responds but very slowly. She only does out call no in call

She said she'd be happy to give me a rub and talk about other things. That's all I got. I don't have a place to host at anywhere close to her.Damn thwarted once again. Only outcall ftl.

Torin131
12-14-17, 08:35

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hss/d/massage-cleaning-and-more/6382660228.htmlI've been seeing a few people including Jodi, but haven't managed to write the reports yet. Agree on this review, and will add FS is on the table depending on the person asking. I tipped very well, just because she was so accommodating. Very GFE.

RookieMonger
12-14-17, 09:23
Well I texted with her today. She responds but very slowly. She only does out call no in call

She said she'd be happy to give me a rub and talk about other things. That's all I got. I don't have a place to host at anywhere close to her.Slowly is a nice way to put it! LOL.

My response with her has been like 8-10 hours later. Too far of a drive for me to take a chance on her flaking out.

Ssnake
12-14-17, 10:09
I've been seeing a few people including Jodi, but haven't managed to write the reports yet. Agree on this review, and will add FS is on the table depending on the person asking. I tipped very well, just because she was so accommodating. Very GFE.Does she have an incall spot or is it outcall only?

Torin131
12-14-17, 10:33
Does she have an incall spot or is it outcall only?Outcall only as far as I know.

WigglesWorth
12-14-17, 16:27
Anyone have any info on this?

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/d/professional-massage-services/6424933318.html

M Fever
12-14-17, 18:42
Does she have an incall spot or is it outcall only?Out only. Which isn't going to work. Too bad I'd drive to be her regular.

ScooterBoy99
12-15-17, 18:26
Her "uncle" photos and her choice of boyfriend would make their learning the layout of my home less than desirable.

Reaper400
12-15-17, 21:21
Her "uncle" photos and her choice of boyfriend would make their learning the layout of my home less than desirable.Def would be concerned on the ms13 crew.

HornyMan11
12-20-17, 01:34
Anyone have any info on this?

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/d/professional-massage-services/6424933318.htmlI was wondering the same about her, but I don't like outcall only and 90 starting rate, if it's just a legit massage.

PlaneShift
12-20-17, 09:12
So $50 plus 30= 80 or $50 plus $80 = 130?

She's pretty. Looks like my type too but google the number and no adds or reviews show up. What site did you find adds on? I'd love a rub and stress relief and maybe more from her. Thanks..

AlexAmor46
12-20-17, 12:52
Got her text now number but she's got a shitty attitude and by the texts you can kind of see she is one of those that demands top prices for shit performance.

Al.

BillySea
12-25-17, 19:25
They are currently working off Highway 60 and St Cloud. The Skittles is a known cash and dash and dirty. Star is a known cash and dash. Personal experience on this one even after we get had a couple nice visits she still did me wrong. Skittles is advertising on Craigslist as a curvy snow bunny. You have been warned. State's number ends in 8296. When I showed up at the Wawa station, I got there early. She came with a guy who was waiting around the corner while I picked her up. He was watching her like a hawk. I got the feeling it was a setup so I split

ParanoidJohn
01-15-18, 07:51
Hey mongers. Not from Tampa and will be there all week. Been emailing this one from CL about massage. I can't seem to find a good or bad review. Looks like there's a Rochelle in the cold somewhere. Any info?

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hss/d/soft-touch/6444712847.html

LutzNative
01-17-18, 07:08
How do you know that name? I assume it was in an email? Talk to her and if she has a and. Why. Accent she is real and legit and fun. YMMV. See if she will send a pic and PM me if you want.

Hey mongers. Not from Tampa and will be there all week. Been emailing this one from CL about massage. I can't seem to find a good or bad review. Looks like there's a Rochelle in the cold somewhere. Any info?

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hss/d/soft-touch/6444712847.html

BillySea
02-19-18, 12:41
https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/d/hello-gentlemen-relaxing-body/6498633054.html

She wants a picture. I'm trying to set something up without one. Anybody have any experience?

Tampa Daytrade
02-19-18, 13:04
Too close to Gradyland for me.

I've never been asked for a picture and certainly would not send one.

IMHO.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/d/hello-gentlemen-relaxing-body/6498633054.html

She wants a picture. I'm trying to set something up without one. Anybody have any experience?

BillySea
02-19-18, 13:37
Too close to Gradyland for me.

I've never been asked for a picture and certainly would not send one.

IMHO.She has sent 2 pics, but is being real pushy. Possible setup for robbery? Want $100 For an hour massage. Phone number and pics go to nothing. The address is not in Polk county. But It smells like a boyfriend comes in ripoff.

Latino45
02-19-18, 13:53
She has sent 2 pics, but is being real pushy. Possible setup for robbery? Want $100 For an hour massage. Phone number and pics go to nothing.SHE is not legit. No LMT would even ask for a pic. I am guessing rub and tug session at best and trying to either rob you or scam you out of money. My LMT charges $70/ hour, but a 100 is a lot for this area.

PlaneShift
02-22-18, 09:09
https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cas/d/could-this-be-for-you-w4m/6505789648.html e-mailed waiting for response anybody seen her?

ScottFlMahalo
02-28-18, 10:54
I'm in town for the week and visited with Michele. Communication was excellent through text and she is in a nice clean home in a nice neighborhood where I felt very safe and comfortable. I went for the outdoor massage poolside but her neighbors yapper dogs were out and making noise so we ended up in a bedroom with a table set up. She is a 50 something tennis player and instructor and was in a tennis outfit. Not a knockout by any means but pleasant to look at. First off she is very nice and aims to please. The massage was totally undraped, she used light to medium pressure and did some nice glute work. It was OK but I've had much better. She did tease a lot while on my stomach to include my tool and the boys. On the flip, some light touch on stomach and legs and then went to work on the important areas! We had talked a bit and I felt that she was really comfortable with me but it felt like the friend zone. I like it wen they start off with a great massage and then a switch turns and they become very sensual and sexual. This did not happen. After about 5 or 10 minutes of HJ, I asked if BBBJ was on the menu (I read that she has offered to regulars). She hesitated and then started in. It was lack luster and mixed in with a lot of hands. No CIM. Only OTC roaming was allowed and I respected that. She never mentioned anything about the fee and I gave her a total of $. 2 (. 8 with. 4 tip) and she was very happy and even texted me thanks for the extra $. I'm undecided if I will repeat but she is extremely nice and affordable. If your looking for an undraped nice massage with HE, it would be a pleasant and inexpensive venture.

I'll be seeing what else the area has to offer with my remaining time here.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/d/indoor-or-outdoor-massage/6510572707.html

ScottFlMahalo
02-28-18, 11:31
https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/d/massage-therapist/6508014548.html

Any intel on Maria? I'm looking to see a few more independent LMTs while in the area. PM is fine.

Stone4
02-28-18, 12:55

Any intel on Maria? I'm looking to see a few more independent LMTs while in the area. PM is fine.Legit massage no extras.

MilfSeek
02-28-18, 13:47
Legit massage no extras.Crap. She is a good looking lady.

Delerium4
02-28-18, 19:26
https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/d/deep-tissue-massage-by-cheryl/6511297218.html

PM if you have any information.

Thanks.

ScottFlMahalo
03-01-18, 17:11
She left a VM and she had a heavy Eastern European / Russian Accent. This could have been interesting but not going if only legit.

Crap. She is a good looking lady.

RKari
03-02-18, 14:34
I have tried twice for extras and no luck.

I have to say a very good massage.

Dockers55
03-23-18, 05:59
Looks like Craigslist has shut down their personals section. Wondering what Backpage and other sites will do now.

Rub101
03-23-18, 07:41
Looks like Craigslist has shut down their personals section. Wondering what Backpage and other sites will do now.We might have to go underground to find booty.

We aren't going anywhere.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds

Just saying,

A2

Mitch1965
03-23-18, 09:09
Looks like Craigslist has shut down their personals section. Wondering what Backpage and other sites will do now.Just saw it this morning. What a travesty. I think that BP is getting around this with all of their legal warnings / consent.

Wamo25
03-25-18, 18:47
Just saw it this morning. What a travesty. I think that BP is getting around this with all of their legal warnings / consent.Sigh, every single day the government keeps placing more and more control on everything (in general) but for this hobby as well. First the changes on BP, now completely finishing it off on CL, and who knows how long before they completely do the same thing to BP. It sucks.

Meridian99
03-25-18, 21:58
Sigh, every single day the government keeps placing more and more control on everything (in general) but for this hobby as well. First the changes on BP, now completely finishing it off on CL, and who knows how long before they completely do the same thing to BP. It sucks.Yeah. I hear you. I understand that there are many bad sides of this hobby like human trafficking, drugs, etc. However, there are many ladies that needed little boost or help to get them on track. Some of them were genuine, and no longer in the hobby anymore (they truly had some temporary financial help short term). Oh well. It is what it is.

Hari Balzak
03-25-18, 22:53
Craigslist personals is down. Who cares. It was choc full of catfish, spam, and no-shows that it was utterly useless. It needed an overhaul.

We aren't going anywhere

Just saying,

A2

Reaper400
03-25-18, 23:49
We might have to go underground to find booty.

We aren't going anywhere.

Just saying,

A2Hardly anyone post there. I don't know why members don't point girls in that direction. Seem fucking obvious.

Look at Orlando, it will pick up. In any event we would rather have 20 real and good providers than the 100's of catfish at those other sites.

Thanks for the shoutout

A2

Like To Lic
08-23-18, 16:46
Okay so I know about usaclassifieds, not my favorite. I have also seen Doublelist. Does anyone know of any other message board type sites that girls post on or that girls look for ads from guys on? If so please share the info!

Opus 1
08-24-18, 14:45
Okay so I know about usaclassifieds, not my favorite. I have also seen Doublelist. Does anyone know of any other message board type sites that girls post on or that girls look for ads from guys on? If so please share the info!https://alligator.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/

ToyTundra2006
04-24-19, 08:43
Saw this posting and looked interesting. Any thoughts?

I am currently seeking employment as a housekeeper. I'm a great cook. I have a car so I can run errands, like grocery shopping etc. See, wifey stuff. $20 an hour, 2 hour minimum, 20 miles away maximum.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hss/d/clearwater-housekeeping-wifey-stuff/6871921780.html

Thudpucker
04-24-19, 09:37
Saw this posting and looked interesting. Any thoughts?

I am currently seeking employment as a housekeeper. I'm a great cook. I have a car so I can run errands, like grocery shopping etc. See, wifey stuff. $20 an hour, 2 hour minimum, 20 miles away maximum.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hss/d/clearwater-housekeeping-wifey-stuff/6871921780.htmlHaven't tried her because she doesn't appeal, but if you're into that kind of action keep an eye out for housekeeper+ Bella on CL; she'll do BBBJ only, 100, only got partially nude for me. Not worth a repeat in my book, but if you're looking for CL UTR, she's a goer.

ToyTundra2006
04-24-19, 10:21
Thanks, appreciate the insight.

Haven't tried her because she doesn't appeal, but if you're into that kind of action keep an eye out for housekeeper+ Bella on CL; she'll do BBBJ only, 100, only got partially nude for me. Not worth a repeat in my book, but if you're looking for CL UTR, she's a goer.

LandRover20
05-22-19, 09:50
I'm in town for the week and visited with Michele. Communication was excellent through text and she is in a nice clean home in a nice neighborhood where I felt very safe and comfortable. I went for the outdoor massage poolside but her neighbors yapper dogs were out and making noise so we ended up in a bedroom with a table set up. She is a 50 something tennis player and instructor and was in a tennis outfit. Not a knockout by any means but pleasant to look at. First off she is very nice and aims to please. The massage was totally undraped, she used light to medium pressure and did some nice glute work. It was OK but I've had much better. She did tease a lot while on my stomach to include my tool and the boys. On the flip, some light touch on stomach and legs and then went to work on the important areas! We had talked a bit and I felt that she was really comfortable with me but it felt like the friend zone. I like it wen they start off with a great massage and then a switch turns and they become very sensual and sexual. This did not happen. After about 5 or 10 minutes of HJ, I asked if BBBJ was on the menu (I read that she has offered to regulars). She hesitated and then started in. It was lack luster and mixed in with a lot of hands. No CIM. Only OTC roaming was allowed and I respected that. She never mentioned anything about the fee and I gave her a total of $. 2 (. 8 with. 4 tip) and she was very happy and even texted me thanks for the extra $. I'm undecided if I will repeat but she is extremely nice and affordable. If your looking for an undraped nice massage with HE, it would be a pleasant and inexpensive venture.

I'll be seeing what else the area has to offer with my remaining time here.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/d/indoor-or-outdoor-massage/6510572707.htmlDoes anyone know if Michele is still available? Please PM me with contact info.

Coozie
08-09-21, 08:11
BBBJ, though too much trying to use her hands, is available from this one. Nice but talks a lot. Doesn't look like a crackhead.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/res/d/looking-to-clean-houses-in-seminole/7362804090.html

Loafer Boat
08-09-21, 10:36
BBBJ, though too much trying to use her hands, is available from this one. Nice but talks a lot. Doesn't look like a crackhead.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/res/d/looking-to-clean-houses-in-seminole/7362804090.htmlSaw her ad this morning and thought of calling. Hoping more girls start advertising there again. What was damage? How was her Incall?

Chase Star
08-09-21, 12:46
Saw her ad this morning and thought of calling. Hoping more girls start advertising there again. What was damage? How was her Incall?Very interesting. I hadn't even considered looking in CL Jobs wanted for this sort of work. How do you filter through it. That ad didn't have anything in it that overtly suggested she'd be open to that sort of service. In checking out that section of CL, I did come across 1-2 ads that expressly said "no sexual deviants" so I'm guessing you aren't the only one exploring that pool of labor. I tried filtering for just ads with images and came across this one which also looks very promising https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/res/d/hello-im-seeking-part-time-work/7352599877.html and maybe this one as well https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/res/d/employee-seeking-female-reliable/7362872783.html but that latter is much less clear. Just viewing ads with images greatly limits the results.

I also saw this one for a "working girl" boasting vaguely about "special talents" that I'd bet my bottom dollar is our type of "working gal" but that one didn't include any picture. https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/res/d/working-gal-here/7362970894.html.

Also, how do you even broach the subject of P4 P with a gal who at least on the surface is only looking for some legitimate work? That's an easy thing to do when trying to recruit a stripper or nailing down a date with LC advertiser or streetwalker but no so much with a civilian. Do you just go out and lay it on the line at the risk of a ap in the face or at leaat outrage and disgust or are there certain other hints and clues that you look for first or do you hint around first and see if / how she reciprocates?

Smitty Qbert
08-10-21, 00:36
I also saw this one for a "working girl" boasting vaguely about "special talents" that I'd bet my bottom dollar is our type of "working gal" but that one didn't include any picture. https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/res/d/working-gal-here/7362970894.html.This one got flagged.

RiverRogue
08-10-21, 07:40
If I get a vibe from the ad I'll ask if she would consider something like Adult fun or a sensual massage. It has worked a few times.

RR.

Coozie
08-10-21, 11:08
Very interesting. I hadn't even considered looking in CL Jobs wanted for this sort of work. How do you filter through it. That ad didn't have anything in it that overtly suggested she'd be open to that sort of service. She had more than a few ads, two of which are still active, that were either vague enough where you could ask if she does body rubs or adult fun or where she was fairly suggestive.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/res/d/looking-for-work-today/7355133294.html

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/res/d/looking-for-work-can-come-to-you-if-in/7357561086.html

Coozie
08-10-21, 11:17
These ads are all the same person. I have not seen her.

Any work without sex. Wimauma.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/res/d/any-work-available/7363530380.html

Pipe assembly. Balm. She posts several times a week mentioning pipe fitter or similar.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/res/d/pipe-assembly/7363571892.html

Strong hands happy endings. Balm.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/res/d/got-those-hands-though/7362973618.html

Coozie
08-10-21, 11:25
The first clue with this one is that one of the available times is overnight. I googled the phone number in the ad and found these other ads in the search results.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/res/d/employee-seeking-female-reliable/7362872783.html

https://tampa.5escorts.com/ads/details/58791236

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/newclassysexy-ayvah-rose/36887933

ScooterBoy99
08-10-21, 11:53
https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/res/d/employee-seeking-female-reliable/7362872783.html

The phone number in her ad matches up with previous ads she's had on listcrawler.

https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/518-445-5/1/3911660

RonaldD1980
08-19-21, 14:06

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/res/d/looking-to-clean-houses-in-seminole/7362804090.htmlIs the 736 number her phone?

BradentonBob
08-20-21, 10:54
Is the 736 number her phone?Read the ad, especially the last line.

ScooterBoy99
08-20-21, 15:04

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/res/d/looking-to-clean-houses-in-seminole/7362804090.htmlFor what it's worth, the person answering the ad texted me that it was her "sister" who was using her phone, and that her sister was in the hospital with Covid, and that the family doesn't know how to delete her ad. You can interpret this as a "whatever" .

Chase Star
08-20-21, 15:39

The phone number in her ad matches up with previous ads she's had on listcrawler.

https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/518-445-5/1/3911660Yeah I discovered that too. I actually tried texting her the day after I made that post as well as attempted to call and leave a voice message (vm was full) but never heard anything back. Maybe she got more business than she could handle as a result of her ad (or maybe my reposting of it here). Did anyone else here try to contact her and if so did you have any better luck than I did?

Coozie
08-21-21, 16:54
For what it's worth, the person answering the ad texted me that it was her "sister" who was using her phone, and that her sister was in the hospital with Covid, and that the family doesn't know how to delete her ad. You can interpret this as a "whatever" .She often had as many as three ads posted at the same time but hasn't posted anything for around 12 days. I also haven't received any texts, which were at least a twice a week occurrence, looking for me to help her in a few weeks either.

RonaldD1980
08-29-21, 10:40
Has anyone connected with an escort that also provides housekeeping, or a housekeeper that provides her services topless or nude? I had a great gal several years ago, escort that offered to clean in the nude and then added some other services when she was done. Showered together and more. Unfortunately she moved away. I am interested in younger, thin and natural if anyone has any ideas. Thanks.

Smitty Qbert
08-30-21, 00:30
Has anyone connected with an escort that also provides housekeeping, or a housekeeper that provides her services topless or nude? I had a great gal several years ago, escort that offered to clean in the nude and then added some other services when she was done. Showered together and more. Unfortunately she moved away. I am interested in younger, thin and natural if anyone has any ideas. Thanks.Dude. Same question in 4 or 5 threads? Cmon man.

MadMax67
09-19-21, 19:23
Has anyone connected with an escort that also provides housekeeping, or a housekeeper that provides her services topless or nude? I had a great gal several years ago, escort that offered to clean in the nude and then added some other services when she was done. Showered together and more. Unfortunately she moved away. I am interested in younger, thin and natural if anyone has any ideas. Thanks.https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/67319532

Its in her ad.

LandRover20
12-03-21, 14:47
Does anyone know if Michele is still available? Please PM me with contact info.Has anyone seen Michele lately? She used to advertise on CL. Can you PM me with her info? Used to have her # but lost it.

Dosome
12-18-21, 08:52
Has anyone seen Michele lately? She used to advertise on CL. Can you PM me with her info? Used to have her # but lost it.Haven't seen in quite a while. But still have digits from yesteryear. Dm me if you want to give it a whirl.

Hdintally
12-20-21, 01:08
If I get a vibe from the ad I'll ask if she would consider something like Adult fun or a sensual massage. It has worked a few times.

RR.https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/hws/d/saint-petersburg-weekday-positive-vibes/7412023947.html

FLCooter
12-20-21, 10:32
https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/hss/d/riverview-racquels-cleaning-and-odd-jobs/7421763269.html

LutzNative
12-20-21, 17:42
I received a random text from this person a week ago and asked how she had my number and never got a reply. Kinda disturbing so any and all info would be appreciated either public or DM.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/hws/d/saint-petersburg-weekday-positive-vibes/7412023947.html

Travelrr 433
03-18-22, 10:29
Anybody know grandma? She is on the East side and advertises once a month. Must be a Social Security supplement.

Kenny NJ
03-19-22, 13:40
I received a random text from this person a week ago and asked how she had my number and never got a reply. Kinda disturbing so any and all info would be appreciated either public or DM.For this reason and many more is why I use a burner number.

NaughtyMR423
03-21-22, 15:18
I miss the old days of craigslist. Even if you weren't looking to monger you could find friends to party with easily.

RonaldD1980
06-06-22, 14:58
Not sure exactly where to post this so I apologize in advance that I will post it in a few forums.

Do any of you guys (or girls) have a sexy housekeeper? I would like someone who didn't mind doing light housekeeping in the buff, or close to it as long as she was somewhat fit! LOL.

I prefer someone shaped more like the BROOM, rather than being too big to get into the Broom Closet!! .

I had one but she is spending some time with her Uncle now because she was using what I was paying her to buy and sell other things than cleaning supplies!

If you have any ideas, please DM me privately with the details. Small condo in Downtown Tampa.

HotLcndyt
04-30-23, 12:49
Coming to st Pete week after Memorial Day. Made contact with this lady. Can't find anything in the forum. Anyone help a visitor with any intel?

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/bts/d/brandon-the-best-massage-ever/7612208304.html

Bill Ho
04-30-23, 15:15
Coming to st Pete week after Memorial Day. Made contact with this lady. Can't find anything in the forum. Anyone help a visitor with any intel?

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/bts/d/brandon-the-best-massage-ever/7612208304.htmlI contacted her today and am waiting for an answer. Bill Ho.

RiverRogue
05-01-23, 07:21
I contacted her today and am waiting for an answer. Bill Ho.This posting is being held for review.

Bill Ho
05-01-23, 08:30
I contacted her today and am waiting for an answer. Bill Ho.I got a reply and all she mentioned was that her rates are 100 and 200.

I answered that it may include more than a massage and her answer was ""Definitely".

If I find the time, I will try her out later this week. Bill Ho.

LimeRick14
05-11-23, 09:05
This St. Pete girl advertises regularly in Resumes section, usually asking for modeling gigs or to play bartender at poker parties. Anyone have any contact with her?

Body is great, and seems to really need work, so wondering if more is available.

DeeperDive
08-09-23, 11:09
Has anyone seen this provider? https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/hws/d/tampa-male-pampering-wellness/7647768560.html.

Happytwo
08-15-23, 17:57
Has anyone seen this provider? https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/hws/d/tampa-male-pampering-wellness/7647768560.html.I sent and email, but never got a response. Add is no longer up.

JosefK
08-15-23, 19:40
This St. Pete girl advertises regularly in Resumes section, usually asking for modeling gigs or to play bartender at poker parties. Anyone have any contact with her?

Body is great, and seems to really need work, so wondering if more is available.Holy shit you struck gold buddy. Tali Savage. Very interesting chick and seems to be real and local! Wonder what she's charging though.

Clips4 sale com / search? Query=tali%20 savage.

https://femalesf.com/fighters/tali-savage/

MassageGuru407
09-18-23, 08:31
https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/hws/d/tampa-beautiful-masseuse-here/7663076089.html

Any info on her? She responded to my email that she does all types of massage and includes happy ending for $150. I would definitely see her! I might TOFTT and report back.

Bigboy777
09-18-23, 18:30
Read her ad and saw Wood Therapy. Needed to look it up to find it isn't a reference to what we would hope for.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/hws/d/tampa-beautiful-masseuse-here/7663076089.html

Any info on her? She responded to my email that she does all types of massage and includes happy ending for $150. I would definitely see her! I might TOFTT and report back.

TacoSupreme
09-19-23, 11:47
Read her ad and saw Wood Therapy. Needed to look it up to find it isn't a reference to what we would hope for.Tried to reach her 2 X, no response.

SugarAndSpice
12-09-23, 07:49
Holy shit you struck gold buddy. Tali Savage. Very interesting chick and seems to be real and local! Wonder what she's charging though.

Clips4 sale com / search? Query=tali%20 savage.

https://femalesf.com/fighters/tali-savage/Did you contact her? Any details about her.

RonyBoy
03-07-24, 19:53
Any one has had any dream with this lady. I had an appointment today, but missed it due to I4 traffic jam.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/hws/d/brandon-wellness-massage/7723763603.html

TranTran
03-07-24, 22:18
Any one has had any dream with this lady. I had an appointment today, but missed it due to I4 traffic jam.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/hws/d/brandon-wellness-massage/7723763603.htmlShe use t advertise on a massage website. Her name was listed as Sai, but another girl had also been posting as Sai with the same number and address. Now the other Sai is advertising out in California.

Would love to know how your visit goes.

Slim3118
03-08-24, 20:36
I went to visit this young lady a couple of weeks ago. She hosts out of her apartment in Brandon, and she has a massage table in a separate bedroom. She wanted me to unclothe in the bathroom next to the bedroom but I didn't want to leave my clothes were I couldn't get to them. I opted for a 30 minute massage for $. She used a lot of oil and rubbed my ass a lot too. I really needed the massage as I was sore from an athletic event I participated in recently. She offered no extra service, nor did I ask for any extra service. Although, I bet if I would have asked, she would have probably would have at least offered a HE. Her massage was pretty good, but too oily for me. I had to shower once I got home. Would I repeat? Probably not. I'm guessing that she does not live by herself either as there was some huge man-sized shoes at the entry way.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/hws/d/brandon-wellness-massage/7723763603.html

RobbinHoodz
03-20-24, 08:11
https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/hws/d/tampa-massage-therapy-sessions/7728848650.html

I liked the look of this one and I can host, so I reached out. Her ad says 150 for hh massage, so I figured any extra upcharge might be reasonable. She told me 350 for HH with release, 400 for hour, FS starting at 750. I politely declined but if someone else can talk her lower I'd love to hear how it goes.

Dockers55
03-20-24, 08:33
https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/hws/d/tampa-massage-therapy-sessions/7728848650.html

I liked the look of this one and I can host, so I reached out. Her ad says 150 for hh massage, so I figured any extra upcharge might be reasonable. She told me 350 for HH with release, 400 for hour, FS starting at 750. I politely declined but if someone else can talk her lower I'd love to hear how it goes.She's new to the area? With rates like that, she won't last long, if she is even legitimate at all. Maybe even a deposit scam?