PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13

Mr813
12-16-13, 00:24
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/4230079960.html

Does anybody have any info on this one. Initial thought is she's legit, but her prices and some of the language in her ad could mean something else.Body builder chic. Does incall and outcall. Incall all at a gym. No draping on the back. But covers on the flip. Talks a lot but good massage. Completely legit tho.

BillyBob987
12-16-13, 09:53
Has anyone partaken? She says there is more offered but discussed when you meet her.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cas/4246003426.html

Private deep tissue massage (pic attached w / it). W4 m. 22 (tampa).

Hey I'm doing massages this morning.

30 min for $55.

Must come now ONLY.

Email with pic and #.

See you soon.

BigInpPark
12-16-13, 10:00
Body builder chic. Does incall and outcall. Incall all at a gym. No draping on the back. But covers on the flip. Talks a lot but good massage. Completely legit tho.Thanks for the info. You saved me some money. Based on what you said, I might check her out when I'm looking for a good massage, but that will be it.

AidsIsOverated
12-16-13, 10:18
Okay so after the past couple of months I have had some decent luck on CL but in the past two days some of these women start talking $$ for specific acts, now either they have no idea about the business or they are f*ing nuts. My typical response back to them is I do not pay for illegal acts for money I only pay for someone's time and what happens in that allotted time is between two consenting adults. Am I off base? I read the Orlando CL board and those guys are killing it over there.Your first guess was right they can't get passed the legal disclaimer. Hell they don't even know how to speakee Engrish.

Oscard
12-19-13, 20:18
Rarely do I ask openly but this has me written all over it AND her pic rings a bell with me.

Did a search on number and pic, but nada.

Sent her an email that really pushed the boundaries and haven't received a reply back, but if anyone has info I would certainly appreciate it (if real good please PM me details).

CL Therapeutic ad which goes:

Offering total relaxation from experienced ASIAN therapist. I offer the most wonderful and relaxing Asian bodywork experience in stress reduction therapy and full body massage. Your body aches and sore muscles from working out at the gym or work and other sports related soreness will melt in my wonderful hands. Your mental and work stress will also disappear completely which will re-energize your body and spirit. I use the best organic almond oil.

OUTCALL ONLY $95 for 1 hr. Only legitimate callers please that wants a great therapeutic full body massage. Please call me Kiki at 201 208 4798 to schedule an appointment.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/4251353866.html

Bill Ho
01-03-14, 21:21
Has anybody tried this Paris in Gibsonton? I would like to try her because she is so close to me. Any input from you?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cas/4271172969.html

Paris
eight1three 3four7 seven2twozero
very clean
drama free
i am one of the best so u can now stop messing with the rest
in calls only
no time wasters
serious callers only
text & call only
$$$$$specials$$$$$
I'm wating for YOU!!!!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 4271172969
posted: 2 hours ago

BillyBob987
01-07-14, 08:46
Cum fuck me now!! - w4 m - 21 (727)(2).

See ad on tampa back page.

She'll rob you!!

[Deleted by Admin]

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cas/4275963180.html

GetLost
01-07-14, 08:48
Cum fuck me now!! - w4 m - 21 (727)(2).

See ad on tampa back page.

She'll rob you!!

7525 83rd street Seminole Florida.

Seven279 osix5 otwo4.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cas/4275963180.htmlUGH she's homely, I wouldn't even give her a second look.

BillyBob987
01-16-14, 09:02
I saw an ad this morning which has now been deleted but is stated that someone stole all of her money and phone and needs help. That was about it but she did leave a number to a hotel as well as a room number. She maybe a BP girl as well but if anyone wants the number PM me. I googled the number and the hotel is in the University area.

Rlewes
01-25-14, 15:34
Come and Enjoy A Relaxing Massage (Carrollwood / Outcall).

Had a stressful day and you just need to relax? I can help you escape reality and take you into Paradise.

I offer Swedish Massage / Light Touch Therapy and Deep Tissue Massage.

I am available Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays & Sundays for in-call and 7 days a week for outcall. Appointments need to be scheduled with at least an hour in advance. Outcalls will be considered, DEPENDING ON LOCATION.

PRICES: (In-call).

60 Minute Massage: $80.

90 Minute Massage: $120.

Outcall Prices: To be determined, based on location.

For more information, please contact me at (813) 766-2733. If I am unable to answer your call, feel free to leave me a message.

*I prefer TEXT MESSAGES... They will usually get you the fastest response. Blocked / Private calls will NOT be answered*.

Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offer.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/4302959005.html

Aacountyman
01-26-14, 10:26

Had a stressful day and you just need to relax? I can help you escape reality and take you into Paradise.

I am available Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays & Sundays for in-call and 7 days a week for outcall. Appointments need to be scheduled with at least an hour in advance. Outcalls will be considered, DEPENDING ON LOCATION.

For more information, please contact me at (813) 766-2733. If I am unable to answer your call, feel free to leave me a message.

*I prefer TEXT MESSAGES... They will usually get you the fastest response. Blocked / Private calls will NOT be answered*.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/4302959005.htmlI believe she used to work at Tranqillite under the name Jessyka. No extras while she worked there.

IdRatherPforp
01-26-14, 17:40

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/4302959005.htmlFrom our brief convo, HE was all she provides. She stated $20 extra for outcalls.

IdRatherPforp
01-27-14, 12:18
From our brief convo, HE was all she provides. She stated $20 extra for outcalls.Sorry, meant HE as in HJ HE. No FS was offered.

DeeperDive
01-27-14, 16:15
Did she mention whether the 80 was a flat rate for 60 min incall?

Sorry, meant HE as in HJ HE. No FS was offered.

IdRatherPforp
01-27-14, 19:33
Did she mention whether the 80 was a flat rate for 60 min incall?Yes, $80/60 and add $20.00 for outcall $100/60.

She seemed nice enough but I was looking for a little more then a HE via HJ.

Seanboy7
01-28-14, 18:19
Yes, $80/60 and add $20.00 for outcall $100/60.

She seemed nice enough but I was looking for a little more then a HE via HJ.Does she allow roaming? How is her body? Does she do the rub in skimpy clothes or anything?

IdRatherPforp
01-28-14, 22:56
Does she allow roaming? How is her body? Does she do the rub in skimpy clothes or anything?I never saw her. I politely declined when she told me a HJ HE was all that was available.

Bill Ho
02-28-14, 19:11
Has anybody partaken of Raquel?

Her ad is on CL Creative services several times a day.

Just wondering if it maybe worth the trip.

Thanks. Bill Ho.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/crs/4345114932.html

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/crs/4337704920.html

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/crs/4339408621.html

BillyBob987
04-13-14, 07:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

AidsIsOverated
04-13-14, 09:55
Has anybody partaken of Raquel?

Her ad is on CL Creative services several times a day.

Just wondering if it maybe worth the trip.

Thanks. Bill Ho.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/crs/4345114932.html

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/crs/4337704920.html

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/crs/4339408621.htmlShe is a nice old cow.

OldEnuf0187
04-23-14, 11:22
Annette has posted on CL off an do. For awhile now and is one of a few real persons you will find there. I have visited her a few times now. She is currently located at a budget motel on Busch east of 275. Roses are .6 for hh.

I revisit her because she is over 6 ft tall and has red hair. Not a GFE in early visits but warms up as she gets to know you. DATY on menu and CBJ. I find her to be exuberant in her love of sex and she will let you know it with thoseegs wrapped around you! Senior members and people who have posted reviews before are welcome to PM me for her digits.

DeeperDive
04-23-14, 14:07
I've spent time with Annette over the years and she has a number of reviews here. In my view, she peaked about 5 years. And 3-4 babies. Ago. I am a fairly well endowed guy and my last visit with her reminded me of the Grand Canyon. She was never really enthusiastic. Well, once about 6 years back she creamed all over me. During the deed and insisted on CBJ. Last visit about a year back was a true waste of time from the beginning. If you're able to enjoy her services, great! On the other hand, I felt the need to ensure that others know that this is a truly risky venture given that the other reviews are sooooo far in opposition to your experience. By the way, .6 roses is overpaying for her...just so you know.

Annette has posted on CL off an do. For awhile now and is one of a few real persons you will find there. I have visited her a few times now. She is currently located at a budget motel on Busch east of 275. Roses are .6 for hh.

I revisit her because she is over 6 ft tall and has red hair. Not a GFE in early visits but warms up as she gets to know you. DATY on menu and CBJ. I find her to be exuberant in her love of sex and she will let you know it with thoseegs wrapped around you! Senior members and people who have posted reviews before are welcome to PM me for her digits.

Reaper400
04-23-14, 15:31
I've spent time with Annette over the years and she has a number of reviews here. In my view, she peaked about 5 years. And 3-4 babies. Ago. I am a fairly well endowed guy and my last visit with her reminded me of the Grand Canyon. She was never really enthusiastic. Well, once about 6 years back she creamed all over me. During the deed and insisted on CBJ. Last visit about a year back was a true waste of time from the beginning. If you're able to enjoy her services, great! On the other hand, I felt the need to ensure that others know that this is a truly risky venture given that the other reviews are sooooo far in opposition to your experience. By the way, .6 roses is overpaying for her...just so you know.I spoke to her years back but the CBJ was a deal killer. Sound like I didn't miss out.

BillyBob987
04-24-14, 07:38

I revisit her because she is over 6 ft tall and has red hair. Not a GFE in early visits but warms up as she gets to know you. DATY on menu and CBJ. I find her to be exuberant in her love of sex and she will let you know it with thoseegs wrapped around you! Senior members and people who have posted reviews before are welcome to PM me for her digits.No need for digits just watch CL as she posts daily.

BillyBob987
04-24-14, 13:13
Any info?

Brazilian Princess. W4 m - 25 (Tampa).

I'm trying to spend some time today. I'm looking for generous men only. Don't waste my time I won't waste yours! 8 one3 eight4 nine 3 six6 four.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cas/4438004402.html

DeeperDive
05-05-14, 18:21
Has anyone seen this chubby young lady? She's asking 100 for a non-pro massage and, from her last line of her post, must be catching flak from mongers who see a problem with asking that for a manual visit. I've been told by a reliable source that it's a rush job also and lasts up to 20 min before the pressure begins.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/res/4435440625.html

Massage.

I am 20 old bbw looking to make extra money by doing massage / body rub I am mobil I come to you. And I have a flate rate 100 $ an hr don't it like it don't email me... If you do email for more info.

RJ RamRod
05-05-14, 20:29
Any info?

Brazilian Princess. W4 m - 25 (Tampa).

I'm trying to spend some time today. I'm looking for generous men only. Don't waste my time I won't waste yours! 8 one3 eight4 nine 3 six6 four.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cas/4438004402.htmlJust FYI... The post has already been flagged for removal, probably for the naked tit pic, and can't be viewed.

BillyBob987
05-30-14, 14:37
So my buddy found another on CL. She needs to make some money fast. Now my buddy could not meet up with her as of yet but she sent him a couple of appealing pictures. The picture attached was on her post prior to getting flagged. Now my buddy wants to keep this one utr so will only give out to trusted members. Feel free to PM.

AidsIsOverated
05-30-14, 14:46
So my buddy found another on CL. She needs to make some money fast. Now my buddy could not meet up with her as of yet but she sent him a couple of appealing pictures. The picture attached was on her post prior to getting flagged. Now my buddy wants to keep this one utr so will only give out to trusted members. Feel free to PM.I think my puter screen is clean enough so am I right in seeing she has very huge moles or freckles on her mid section or WTF are they? Just say'and. Looks good though.

The Creep
05-30-14, 16:39
So my buddy found another on CL. She needs to make some money fast. Now my buddy could not meet up with her as of yet but she sent him a couple of appealing pictures. The picture attached was on her post prior to getting flagged. Now my buddy wants to keep this one utr so will only give out to trusted members. Feel free to PM.Did utr girl indicate if just br or if FS is an option?

Torin131
05-30-14, 17:21
So my buddy found another on CL. She needs to make some money fast. Now my buddy could not meet up with her as of yet but she sent him a couple of appealing pictures. The picture attached was on her post prior to getting flagged. Now my buddy wants to keep this one utr so will only give out to trusted members. Feel free to PM.Need to empty your mailbox.

BillyBob987
05-30-14, 18:29
I think my puter screen is clean enough so am I right in seeing she has very huge moles or freckles on her mid section or WTF are they? Just say'and. Looks good though.AIO,

Keep hitting the titty joints and my buddy will continue to find the UTR's LOL.

AidsIsOverated
05-30-14, 19:01
AIO,

Keep hitting the titty joints and my buddy will continue to find the UTR's LOL.Ill keep my large donations to stuff that doesn't circulate en masse and only has one weakling for a be / F. I only responded cause you said she needed money, now I know it's not the case so what else is a contradiction. Not that this mind needs to know any further.

AidsIsOverated
05-30-14, 19:05
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

DeeperDive
06-12-14, 07:40
This redhead has been posting on CL multiple times per day every day for the past few months. Must really be desperate as her cavernous vag and lackluster performance has moved her off the grid with mongers. Ages all over the place. Must be down to 25-30 per stop by now.

Jun 12 - on the way home from work. W4 m - 33 (busch gardens area tampa).

Jun 12 - start today off right. W4 m - 33 (temple terr).

Jun 12 - early morning adult fun. W4 m - 30 (temple terr).

Jun 11 - before work or housework. W4 m - 35 (busch gardens area).

Jun 11 - stop by I'm wide awake. W4 m - 33 (busch gardens area).

Jun 11 - sweat fest. W4 m - (busch blvd).

Heavydrop29
06-13-14, 21:58
And still not worth it.

This redhead has been posting on CL multiple times per day every day for the past few months. Must really be desperate as her cavernous vag and lackluster performance has moved her off the grid with mongers. Ages all over the place. Must be down to 25-30 per stop by now.

Jun 12 - on the way home from work. W4 m - 33 (busch gardens area tampa).

Jun 12 - start today off right. W4 m - 33 (temple terr).

Jun 12 - early morning adult fun. W4 m - 30 (temple terr).

Jun 11 - before work or housework. W4 m - 35 (busch gardens area).

Jun 11 - stop by I'm wide awake. W4 m - 33 (busch gardens area).

Jun 11 - sweat fest. W4 m - (busch blvd).

BillyBob987
06-18-14, 13:20
Okay guys, since my buddy likes to find the UTR's he keeps an eye on CL quite a bit. Here is another one he found. If the pictures are accurate she is a petite, tatted up, Latina spinner that is about to be evicted in the next 2 - 3 days. She is too far for my buddy to go without some planning. You can request pics from her but the 2 my buddy showed me she looked good. My buddy only shares info with trusted members. She stated she was close to University mall.

BillyBob987
06-19-14, 13:32
Okay guys, since my buddy likes to find the UTR's he keeps an eye on CL quite a bit. Here is another one he found. If the pictures are accurate she is a petite, tatted up, Latina spinner that is about to be evicted in the next 2 - 3 days. She is too far for my buddy to go without some planning. You can request pics from her but the 2 my buddy showed me she looked good. My buddy only shares info with trusted members. She stated she was close to University mall.Come Mongers, my buddy had me give the number out to about 10 mongers and no reports as of yet?

Reaper400
06-19-14, 14:47
Come Mongers, my buddy had me give the number out to about 10 mongers and no reports as of yet?Where does he look on CL to find these?

Tim Fromfl
06-19-14, 18:20
Come Mongers, my buddy had me give the number out to about 10 mongers and no reports as of yet?I would have asked for the digits myself but I won't have any play time until next week. If you think that she we still be available PM me the info.

BillyBob987
06-19-14, 18:51
I would have asked for the digits myself but I won't have any play time until next week. If you think that she we still be available PM me the info.PM me.

Just send me a PM.

BillyBob987
06-19-14, 18:52
Where does he look on CL to find these?Craigs List is a pain and takes time and patience. Everything my buddy has learned he learned it from the Orlando board. Those guys are good and very helpful as well.

Polkeyes
06-23-14, 00:20
In Lakeland. SENIOR and SENIOR members only PM for details. Has incall starting at noon today. .

Jim.

Polkeyes
06-23-14, 12:02
http://lakeland.craigslist.org/cas/4534488949.html

Worth the drive. Saw her last week, will see her today.

Jim.

DrPotato
06-23-14, 16:52
Where does he look on CL to find these?Look there, w4 m, but as BillyBob said its a pain in the ass. First off, 40% are gay dudes trying to get your dick pics or respond back "hey ever thought of having your dick sucked by a guy?" The other 40% is just bullshit bots trying to get you to sign up to some bullshit website.

Then you have the small percentage who are working girls. Basically just keep emailing whatever you're interested in and get replies. I've yet to actually meet up with one of them myself. There's a girl who just offered me bare back for 100, but she's chubby and no thanks.

Aesder
06-23-14, 16:58
http://lakeland.craigslist.org/cas/4534488949.html

Worth the drive. Saw her last week, will see her today.

Jim.Details on looks service etc. Or PM, please.

BillyBob987
06-23-14, 18:35
Look there, w4 m, but as BillyBob said its a pain in the ass. First off, 40% are gay dudes trying to get your dick pics or respond back "hey ever thought of having your dick sucked by a guy?" The other 40% is just bullshit bots trying to get you to sign up to some bullshit website.

Then you have the small percentage who are working girls. Basically just keep emailing whatever you're interested in and get replies. I've yet to actually meet up with one of them myself. There's a girl who just offered me bare back for 100, but she's chubby and no thanks.And my buddy also wants me to add that if you find a potential, email yourself the pics and verbiage so you can post as the Tampa CL posts get deleted in a matter of seconds. There can be some good finds but 90% is bs, as my buddy always says patience is a virtue. Also always ask for contact info upfront, I. E. Email, phone.

Bill Ho
06-23-14, 22:27
If anybody tries to see this one. Be advised that I TOFTT and it did not work out.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/bts/4518423689.html

No picture and no phone number. Only email through CL.

The appointment was set for Monday 10 AM with 5 emails, the last one Sunday night, her saying "see you then". Come Monday morning. Nothing.

Several emails later, still no response. Bill Ho.

Member #4642
06-24-14, 12:34
I searched for her name in this thread but saw nobody that resembled her. I see that people won't give out info for UTR's unless people are trusted or whatever but I was just wondering if anyone had been with her lately and if she even still does this. I had her number but deleted it because I texted her once and got no response so I figured either she's done or she wasn't going to allow me to repeat, or maybe she didn't know who I was. She's probably 25 5'5 thin but a very nice spinner body, her incall was like 20 min north of fowler off bruce be downs in a nice room in a big ass house, she has roommates, she wasn't a drug addict. Anybody who's done this should remember, she makes you give the name Anthony at the gate. Where she stays is NICE as HELL. I don't know if I should review or not because she probably doesn't want any of her info out there, but has anyone been with this chick? If so I'll just keep posting on Craigslist and hoping she emails me again if not fuck it.

DrPotato
06-24-14, 21:31
Now there is a criteria you don't here every day. The gassy part describes just about every guy out there.

Want to sniff sweaty hot guy. W4 m - 24.

Age: 24 body: thin height: 5'6" (167 cm) status: single.

Attractive girl looking for a hot guy to sit and fart on my face. Up for a bit of fun during and afterwards and open to suggestions. Message me If open please be clean open minded an gassy as fuck be nice to see your body and what I would be playing with too. Ddf. Please put "fart" in your reply with photo.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cas/4537453076.html

Member #4642
06-25-14, 03:29
I searched for her name in this thread but saw nobody that resembled her. I see that people won't give out info for UTR's unless people are trusted or whatever but I was just wondering if anyone had been with her lately and if she even still does this. I had her number but deleted it because I texted her once and got no response so I figured either she's done or she wasn't going to allow me to repeat, or maybe she didn't know who I was. She's probably 25 5'5 thin but a very nice spinner body, her incall was like 20 min north of fowler off bruce be downs in a nice room in a big ass house, she has roommates, she wasn't a drug addict. Anybody who's done this should remember, she makes you give the name Anthony at the gate. Where she stays is NICE as HELL. I don't know if I should review or not because she probably doesn't want any of her info out there, but has anyone been with this chick? If so I'll just keep posting on Craigslist and hoping she emails me again if not fuck it.Info that I left out. Since I can't edit posts. She's white LOL. Her tubes are tied. I posted on Craigslist and she emailed me, she asked for a pic and then sent her info. She did not seem like she was on drugs, she definitely wasn't high for my visit. It was my first time ever doing this so I remember everything but I thought a few of these things were distinct. I'd talk about my visit but if nobody else has seen here and she doesn't work anymore what's the point.

BillyBob987
06-25-14, 20:45
Fellas, my buddy has not seen this girl but has seen pics as she posted on CL this evening. Stated she goes by Skye, and if she is true to per pics my buddy says she is worth is as long as performance is ut to par, Stated 60 hhr, 80 hr and 300 for all night. As stated my buddy has not seen her.

Reaper400
06-25-14, 20:53
Look there, w4 m, but as BillyBob said its a pain in the ass. First off, 40% are gay dudes trying to get your dick pics or respond back "hey ever thought of having your dick sucked by a guy?" The other 40% is just bullshit bots trying to get you to sign up to some bullshit website.

Then you have the small percentage who are working girls. Basically just keep emailing whatever you're interested in and get replies. I've yet to actually meet up with one of them myself. There's a girl who just offered me bare back for 100, but she's chubby and no thanks.I been doing just that and you are right. Not heard from a real one yet.

BillyBob987
06-26-14, 07:24
Fellas, my buddy has not seen this girl but has seen pics as she posted on CL this evening. Stated she goes by Skye, and if she is true to per pics my buddy says she is worth is as long as performance is ut to par, Stated 60 hhr, 80 hr and 300 for all night. As stated my buddy has not seen her.Pm me is interested.

BillyBob987
06-27-14, 13:30
Age: 27 body art: tattoos body: curvy height: 5'4" (162 cm) status: single.

The work week is over! Offering you a great time. Open-minded and freaky. Come play.

Their response to my buddy:

$100/$150 intamite massage. We host, very fun, real ladies 😄 8134467920.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cas/4541563141.html

BillyBob987
06-29-14, 09:57
No idea if this should be on the Tampa or St. Pete board but here it is.

I need it. Come suck on my pussy and throw that big Dick. Skinny guys ONLY available until 11:30 do not reply after eight one 3 three six zero 97 two four.

Tim Fromfl
07-01-14, 07:29
I have been very interested in trying what utr girls have to offer, but all of my experience is with BP and shop girls. So before I inflate the price and ruin the game for everyone, I wanted seek the advice of the masters. So far the conversations with the ones that I have been put in contact with have been about willing to trade pay for play bit specific prices haven't really been discuss. Do these girls tend to follow a similar pricing scheme to BP girls or is there a premium for the low volume that these girls are trying to have?

Member #4642
07-01-14, 14:02
This is my first time ever doing this, it was about two months ago. I posted on craigslist and this provider emailed me asked for a picture and asked what I wanted. Of course it was my first time so I was trying to be impressive or whatever idk and said whatever it costs, she says $$$ LOL of course I say nevermind and she later quotes real price. 8 and tells me never do that because these girls will rip you off. I was busy and I guess she was too so it took about a week to see her. Its about twenty minutes away in a huge house gated community, have to give a name to get in. She greets me at the door, tiny little white chick and says, "OMG he just woke up. " She says she was babysitting and the baby woke up. Which was extremely awkward. Anyways she moves the crib and puts the TV in front of the baby, still awkward. Now that I think about it that's fucked up that a child was in the room. Anyways there is no cop check and she says money up front its my first time so I say ill give you half now half later even though it was safe. I tell her I want a BJ so its. 5. Tells me get comfortable and proceeds with a BBBJ and beats junior up with her mouth. Never had anything like that it borderline hurt but it felt good at the same time haha. She going at it with her throat and stuff and after like 8 minutes she comes up for air and says usually guys are done by now, I'm like okay I'll just have to pay you so give her the rest. 3 more and proceed with CFS she seems like she's enjoying it and I that turns me on more than the actual deed. There's no clock watching at all and after a minute (like 20) she's laying and I still haven't finished so I guess I'm done take cover off and look at her to maybe continue BBBJ? Then she says yeah you can. I'm like what? FS no cover, are you clean? I tell her yeah and she says she gets checked every 3 months (Not thinking these chicks probably have 100 clients in that span) But I proceed, still no clock watching but I was done with the service no completion LOL after like 5 min. The baby was in the room and it was my first time so I figured that was the reason. I gave her $ instead of. 8 she asked for just because. She was nice and very cute safe place and non-covered (said tubes were tied), she said earlier, "you might have to come back when he's not here (baby), on me. " So I text her like two weeks later with no answer and post on here to see if anyone has been found by this chick and see no answers. But I'd definitely like to go back because it was fun, even though my description is vague you should remember going through the gate and giving a fake name, and the huge house. Maybe she's done, because when I was posting on Craigslist she would actually text me after my post she did this like four times, however no texts after that. I don't think I did anything to piss her off? I also gave her $ instead of the. 8 she asked for? So again anyone heard from or of an UTR named Kassandra, or I guess this girl only exists to me.

Torin131
07-02-14, 15:31
i have been very interested in trying what utr girls have to offer, but all of my experience is with bp and shop girls. so before i inflate the price and ruin the game for everyone, i wanted seek the advice of the masters. so far the conversations with the ones that i have been put in contact with have been about willing to trade pay for play bit specific prices haven't really been discuss. do these girls tend to follow a similar pricing scheme to bp girls or is there a premium for the low volume that these girls are trying to have?girls that are utr are a bit tricky. some are pros, some are roa who have been driven to cl and some are simply girls down on their luck trying to make ends meet. personally, the last is my favorite, because they're not bitter or druggies and actually try to get into it, almost gfe because they have to trick themselves into thinking you're an ons to feel better about the deed.

in my experience, the non-pros generally talk quite a bit more, want a picture of you. they will also discuss specific acts for money, which is a bit dangerous, but they don't know better (this generally starts when it moves to a text conversation or numbers get exchanged).

the pros will just send you a number or email. they'll also say something like "won't talk about stuff on cl" and some will, offer pictures. rates get mentioned pretty quickly, and they are 100% business. you'll know the difference after the first couple you talk to. but if not, use some monger lingo (daty, roses, etc.). if they understand what you said and respond, they're pro or roa. if not, you probably have a down on luck normal girl.

as to rates, yes. these girls are all over the place. one of my best experiences was a girl who quoted $$ and i countered with. 4. one bottle of wine and 80 was all it took for three hours of mind-blowing flat-out nymphofest that was one of the top three experiences i've ever had with a woman, paid or not. most start high like $$ or $$ counter with sw rates or low-end bp rates (. 8 hh). most of the time they'll accept, because they really need the cash and hey, it's hh, about ten times what they make at their shitty job at wally world. some will counter higher, like a buck and a half. it's almost always the heavy ones that do this. don't know why, but the fuglier they are the more they want. "normal" looking girls will usually accept low bp rates. haven't run into a princess yet except the bbws (go figure).

if you get a pro, you'll get a flat rate. all four i talked to were ". 5 quicky, . 4 headache, . 8 both (half and half)" without blinking an eye. some will go higher, like 125 hr. in my experience, the pros generally send accurate no-face pics. roa will send inaccurate face pics. if it's a pro who is skinny but the face looks weird, it's actually a guy. if it's tgtbt (model shots), it's a guy who will rob you. if it's a photo of a celeb, it's a guy who will rob you then cornhole you.

if it's a girl that all of a sudden is **** or wants to bring her **** sister, leo sting. if they want you to bring drugs, leo sting. if it's in another county (polk, orlando, miami, sarasota) leo sting.

the above won't hold true always, but in my experience, it's a good start to the cl game. as always, ymmv and you'll find your own "rules" based off of experience.

be extra safe on cl.

Ajdal
07-02-14, 20:21
please?

girls that are utr are a bit tricky. some are pros, some are roa who have been driven to cl and some are simply girls down on their luck trying to make ends meet. personally, the last is my favorite, because they're not bitter or druggies and actually try to get into it, almost gfe because they have to trick themselves into thinking you're an ons to feel better about the deed.

in my experience, the non-pros generally talk quite a bit more, want a picture of you. they will also discuss specific acts for money, which is a bit dangerous, but they don't know better (this generally starts when it moves to a text conversation or numbers get exchanged).

the pros will just send you a number or email. they'll also say something like "won't talk about stuff on cl" and some will, offer pictures. rates get mentioned pretty quickly, and they are 100% business. you'll know the difference after the first couple you talk to. but if not, use some monger lingo (daty, roses, etc.). if they understand what you said and respond, they're pro or roa. if not, you probably have a down on luck normal girl.

as to rates, yes. these girls are all over the place. one of my best experiences was a girl who quoted $$ and i countered with. 4. one bottle of wine and 80 was all it took for three hours of mind-blowing flat-out nymphofest that was one of the top three experiences i've ever had with a woman, paid or not. most start high like $$ or $$ counter with sw rates or low-end bp rates (. 8 hh). most of the time they'll accept, because they really need the cash and hey, it's hh, about ten times what they make at their shitty job at wally world. some will counter higher, like a buck and a half. it's almost always the heavy ones that do this. don't know why, but the fuglier they are the more they want. "normal" looking girls will usually accept low bp rates. haven't run into a princess yet except the bbws (go figure).

if you get a pro, you'll get a flat rate. all four i talked to were ". 5 quicky, . 4 headache, . 8 both (half and half)" without blinking an eye. some will go higher, like 125 hr. in my experience, the pros generally send accurate no-face pics. roa will send inaccurate face pics. if it's a pro who is skinny but the face looks weird, it's actually a guy. if it's tgtbt (model shots), it's a guy who will rob you. if it's a photo of a celeb, it's a guy who will rob you then cornhole you.

if it's a girl that all of a sudden is **** or wants to bring her **** sister, leo sting. if they want you to bring drugs, leo sting. if it's in another county (polk, orlando, miami, sarasota) leo sting.

the above won't hold true always, but in my experience, it's a good start to the cl game. as always, ymmv and you'll find your own "rules" based off of experience.

be extra safe on cl..

EndGame
07-03-14, 07:00
Please?

.Rip off artist.

Fattman
07-03-14, 07:17
I have been very interested in trying what utr girls have to offer, but all of my experience is with BP and shop girls. So before I inflate the price and ruin the game for everyone, I wanted seek the advice of the masters. So far the conversations with the ones that I have been put in contact with have been about willing to trade pay for play bit specific prices haven't really been discuss. Do these girls tend to follow a similar pricing scheme to BP girls or is there a premium for the low volume that these girls are trying to have?I have dabbled a bit with UTR ladies with a bit of success I might say. I recommend you visit the sugar babies thread under richmond virginia. LOTS of good advice, even though its obviously a different area, the info is still very helpful not to mention entertaining. Monger on brother.

Stay safe,

Fatts.

Torin131
07-03-14, 11:03
Please?

.Rip-Off Artist.

Tim Fromfl
07-03-14, 12:24
To all that have offered advice, I wanted to say thanks. I have come in contact with a couple of UTR since my initial posting. The first was extremely promising. I have been trying to postpone sending my pic to these girls because I am trying to keep a certain level of discretion, but when I did send her my pic after texting back and forth for a couple of days (about 70 or so texts in all), she responded that I was not her "type" I get that with UTRs that is very much a personal preference more so than the BP girls that are selective about who they see. She was just a down on her luck type that was looking to make a little extra income. Another was definately a little hottie from the pics that she sent, but she was asking for $300 for the month with 1-2 visits for the month, which based on the pics I could definately see her posting and getting those type of prices on BP (not from me, but someone is paying those prices). Her and a lot of the others main issue that I had with them is they all aren't available to host, which sucks for me. I was looking for a more spontaneous thing of being able to call up and ask to come over and not having to go and rent a room and deal with that whole mess. That's also extra money that I am paying for the room that I could be paying for more visits. The rest of my findings so far have been scam artists and pros. Although I have used a couple of Pros that only post to personals section, that is really not what I am looking for. If any other tips come to mind please pass them on and I will share anything that I find in my travels.

Ajdal
07-03-14, 12:25
thank you sir

girls that are utr are a bit tricky. some are pros, some are roa who have been driven to cl and some are simply girls down on their luck trying to make ends meet. personally, the last is my favorite, because they're not bitter or druggies and actually try to get into it, almost gfe because they have to trick themselves into thinking you're an ons to feel better about the deed.

be extra safe on cl..

Torin131
07-03-14, 12:31
To all that have offered advice, I wanted to say thanks. I have come in contact with a couple of UTR since my initial posting. The first was extremely promising. I have been trying to postpone sending my pic to these girls because I am trying to keep a certain level of discretion, but when I did send her my pic after texting back and forth for a couple of days (about 70 or so texts in all), she responded that I was not her "type" I get that with UTRs that is very much a personal preference more so than the BP girls that are selective about who they see. She was just a down on her luck type that was looking to make a little extra income. Another was definately a little hottie from the pics that she sent, but she was asking for $300 for the month with 1-2 visits for the month, which based on the pics I could definately see her posting and getting those type of prices on BP (not from me, but someone is paying those prices). Her and a lot of the others main issue that I had with them is they all aren't available to host, which sucks for me. I was looking for a more spontaneous thing of being able to call up and ask to come over and not having to go and rent a room and deal with that whole mess. That's also extra money that I am paying for the room that I could be paying for more visits. The rest of my findings so far have been scam artists and pros. Although I have used a couple of Pros that only post to personals section, that is really not what I am looking for. If any other tips come to mind please pass them on and I will share anything that I find in my travels.Just my recommendation. Never pay "for the month". Scam, you'll never reach her again. In fact, I usually use SW rules. I pop, you get the green.

Polkeyes
07-03-14, 14:00
http://lakeland.craigslist.org/cas/4550893592.html

Not!

Jim.

Torin131
07-03-14, 14:33
http://lakeland.craigslist.org/cas/4550893592.html

Not!

Jim."I don't know what I'm looking for. ".

And I certainly ain't going to try and help her find it. / eom.

TampaMonger11
07-19-14, 13:23
When I was cruising CL. I responded to an ad and got a reply back. It wasn't a spammer, eve. Worse, it was Annette. She's looking to score on all kinds of sites. She didn't post a pic. So if you're looking to hook up on CL, be careful. You may get Annette.

Tampahunter
07-19-14, 17:23
Ad has probably been flagged and is down, so no link. Advertises some on BP, ads on CL usually. Got half for $80. Started CBJ, pretty good but somewhat mechanical, wanted me on top, did some DATY, said she doesn't do that with the half, did standing MISH, DS, couldn't finish, didn't like how low the bed was. Finished HJ, she had to work. Not bad all in all, would repeat.

PandaSoldier
07-19-14, 23:11
When I was cruising CL. I responded to an ad and got a reply back. It wasn't a spammer, eve. Worse, it was Annette. She's looking to score on all kinds of sites. She didn't post a pic. So if you're looking to hook up on CL, be careful. You may get Annette.All her posts have the following for age and location:

And the majority of her posts while are usually together, have something to do with asking about a quick nut before coming home, or on the way to work. They will all have NO PHOTOS. So as soon as you email her, the first thing she will do is drop her picture and you will cringe.

Hope this helps!

Member #4550
07-22-14, 15:00
I wouldn't DATY on her, but she has an accommodating ass that holds a lot of cream.

DeeperDive
07-22-14, 17:47
I won't try to say for sure but I find it highly unlikely that this skank has began to open the backdoor up just yet. There are far too many newbies for her to scam into her worn out, cavernous pussy as yet. If she were no holes barred, I can't imagine she's hesitate hinting at it in her many many ads she posts multiple times each day.

I wouldn't DATY on her, but she has an accommodating ass that holds a lot of cream.

BillyBob987
07-24-14, 09:13
I won't try to say for sure but I find it highly unlikely that this skank has began to open the backdoor up just yet. There are far too many newbies for her to scam into her worn out, cavernous pussy as yet. If she were no holes barred, I can't imagine she's hesitate hinting at it in her many many ads she posts multiple times each day.Here is another ad with a pic of her vajajay.

Tim Fromfl
07-25-14, 07:04
Here is another ad with a pic of her vajajay.Since there has been so much chatter, I was curious is this about the tall (6'5") Annette that stays on busch or is this convo about another annette?

BillyBob987
07-25-14, 08:06
Since there has been so much chatter, I was curious is this about the tall (6'5") Annette that stays on busch or is this convo about another annette?Yes the tall redhead, she had a picture of her tits out there this morning.

BlueBawls
07-25-14, 23:19
Yes the tall redhead, she had a picture of her tits out there this morning.Annette appears to be posting everywhere. She is all over the casual encounter section on Craigslist. She offered Head Ache relief for. 3 and when I got there, she told me everything was covered and that she needed a ride to get covers. She complained about mongers the entire time I was with her. She's burnt out on the life.

RookieMonger
07-26-14, 02:06
All her posts have the following for age and location:

And the majority of her posts while are usually together, have something to do with asking about a quick nut before coming home, or on the way to work. They will all have NO PHOTOS. So as soon as you email her, the first thing she will do is drop her picture and you will cringe.

Hope this helps!I just cringed thinking about her without the pics.

DeeperDive
07-26-14, 14:24
A great man once said that insanity is defined as doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different outcome. That can be expanded to include going to see a skank like Annette. Who is well reviewed here as a waste of time and $ on several levels. And expecting to get anything like a decent experience. That anyone puts up with this chick is shocking. Her oral skills. Covered or not. Are poor at best. And her cavernous vag is on the wait list as backup to the Grand Canyon. She should be paying mongers in my opinion.

Annette appears to be posting everywhere. She is all over the casual encounter section on Craigslist. She offered Head Ache relief for. 3 and when I got there, she told me everything was covered and that she needed a ride to get covers. She complained about mongers the entire time I was with her. She's burnt out on the life.

AidsIsOverated
07-26-14, 15:52
A great man once said that insanity is defined as doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different outcome. That can be expanded to include going to see a skank like Annette. Who is well reviewed here as a waste of time and $ on several levels. And expecting to get anything like a decent experience. That anyone puts up with this chick is shocking. Her oral skills. Covered or not. Are poor at best. And her cavernous vag is on the wait list as backup to the Grand Canyon. She should be paying mongers in my opinion.I recall seeing this pig years ago before I found USA and stopped right there. Fact she keeps re appearing to answer the pattern of insanity is instead its being engineered to steer some noob to her as I don't believe in coincidences. Lately I concluded this type of activity has crowded out the usefulness of this site having to sort out the pepper from the piles of fly shit.

Oh well it may also serve an unintended effect to cause lurkers to participate and learn do their own due diligence by using the search function provided here.

Even without the guidance here about best practices in not engaging LEO I don't see them as a problem. They seem to hit SWs types. I check the mugshots continuously it isn't a big concern of mine and I been doing this for 15 yrs without this forum but lately it seems crowded with too much wasted bandwidth IMO. Haven't really gotten much use out of it.

I did have an encounter with one very hot one I did get here few weeks back but in the end as a person she is the worst POS sociopath thief I've encountered I mean so bad she doesn't seem to recognize it which is scary that someohow the weight of that fact never entered into the review. Anyone can PM me for details on her.

Even on The Other Review site this same pattern persists where the reviewers all seem intimidated somehow in their mind (I haven't figured the why yet maybe I have a clue now writing about it) about reporting the fuckeen truth. They either avoid what monsters these repressed dom women truly are and just wither under her or don't want to know and just lip out the door like a slithering reptile.

Actually its fear. I know once I confront these sick mental patients about their actions their hair bristles up and the predator emerges. You are dealing with serious ghetto (and I don't mean racially directed to anyone) level ignorance I don't care how classy she looks.

Cassie last week was a perfect example. Her scam ass got blown to shit so fast on here she left town. That was the most stupid human I ever met.

Aacountyman
07-26-14, 21:38
A great man once said that insanity is defined as doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different outcome. That can be expanded to include going to see a skank like Annette. Who is well reviewed here as a waste of time and $ on several levels. And expecting to get anything like a decent experience. That anyone puts up with this chick is shocking. Her oral skills. Covered or not. Are poor at best. And her cavernous vag is on the wait list as backup to the Grand Canyon. She should be paying mongers in my opinion.Folks don't read the instructions (or previous reports I guess).

BlueBawls
07-26-14, 22:49
Folks don't read the instructions (or previous reports I guess).I have read the poor reviews of Annette and never planned on seeing her. She knows she's got a bad reputation but doesn't really care. She posted an ad on Craigslist casual encounters section without a photo and made it clear that she was just offering a dump and go encounter. In the past those are usually at the SW pricing so it's cool. I asked her for a name when I called and she said something like Nikki or Rikki. When I rolled up to her place near Busch Gardens there were tons of SW's everywhere so I assumed it was a smart one who got a room.

When I knocked on the door, she opened and it was like a giant was standing in front of me. I realized after seeing how tall she was plus the red hair that this might be the Annette that everyone is complaining about. She didn't make eye contact and you could tell that she wanted it to be over fast and I was fine with that but then she said everything is covered and I am out of covers. Take me to the store. On the way there I asked her if she was Annette and she said yes and immediately started blaming the mongers for her to have to hide her pics and her name. She said everyone wants BBBJ's and that when she tells them that she doesn't do that they leave her bad reviews. I asked her if she tells them up front that everything is covered and she said she does but then when the show, they insist no covers.

I told her that I would give her a great review if she would give me a really nice CBJ and she couldn't care less. I wasn't threatening her, I was just going to put out something positive for her which she needs. We got back to her place and it wasn't good. I pulled out my really soft cock so she could start with the hand job and eventually when it was a little harder she could put the cover on and start the CBJ but she grabbed him totally soft and put the cover on and tried to suck it through the cover soft. After 4-5 minutes she asked me if I was ready to come because the time was almost up. I said, it's not even hard, how can I come when it's not hard? She asked me if I wanted to fuck her instead and once again I tried to explain that she needed to get me hard for anything to happen so she said your time is up. Annette asked do you want to pay for another special and I will finish you off and I said nope. I left and she didn't try to stop me or offer to make it up without an upcharge. Like I said in my posting below, she is just burnt out and it is showing. I don't expect love or anything like it when seeing an escort but when you feel hated by a provider then nothing good is going to happen. She could be a great person outside of the business but if she wants to be successful in this business she needs to regroup and get those reviews turned around.

PandaSoldier
07-27-14, 00:49
I have read the poor reviews of Annette and never planned on seeing her. She knows she's got a bad reputation but doesn't really care. She posted an ad on Craigslist casual encounters section without a photo and made it clear that she was just offering a dump and go encounter. In the past those are usually at the SW pricing so it's cool. I asked her for a name when I called and she said something like Nikki or Rikki. When I rolled up to her place near Busch Gardens there were tons of SW's everywhere so I assumed it was a smart one who got a room.

When I knocked on the door, she opened and it was like a giant was standing in front of me. I realized after seeing how tall she was plus the red hair that this might be the Annette that everyone is complaining about. She didn't make eye contact and you could tell that she wanted it to be over fast and I was fine with that but then she said everything is covered and I am out of covers. Take me to the store. On the way there I asked her if she was Annette and she said yes and immediately started blaming the mongers for her to have to hide her pics and her name. She said everyone wants BBBJ's and that when she tells them that she doesn't do that they leave her bad reviews. I asked her if she tells them up front that everything is covered and she said she does but then when the show, they insist no covers.

I told her that I would give her a great review if she would give me a really nice CBJ and she couldn't care less. I wasn't threatening her, I was just going to put out something positive for her which she needs. We got back to her place and it wasn't good. I pulled out my really soft cock so she could start with the hand job and eventually when it was a little harder she could put the cover on and start the CBJ but she grabbed him totally soft and put the cover on and tried to suck it through the cover soft. After 4-5 minutes she asked me if I was ready to come because the time was almost up. I said, it's not even hard, how can I come when it's not hard? She asked me if I wanted to fuck her instead and once again I tried to explain that she needed to get me hard for anything to happen so she said your time is up. Annette asked do you want to pay for another special and I will finish you off and I said nope. I left and she didn't try to stop me or offer to make it up without an upcharge. Like I said in my posting below, she is just burnt out and it is showing. I don't expect love or anything like it when seeing an escort but when you feel hated by a provider then nothing good is going to happen. She could be a great person outside of the business but if she wants to be successful in this business she needs to regroup and get those reviews turned around.The minute I'd notice it was her, I'd make a dash for the car. Even then, whenever they send me a message I ask for a photo if they don't provide they better have a good excuse. Also if for ANY reason the person who opens the door gives off a bad aura such as not the one in the pictures, not making eye contact, no enthusiasm, looks like they are high as a kite / sleepy. Don't bother, just walk away. In this hobby you got to learn patience. Because most of these girls look at you like a money bag with a pair of legs, not as a human being. Weeding out the good ones out of the bad ones, that's our job.

BlueBawls
07-27-14, 18:19
The minute I'd notice it was her, I'd make a dash for the car. Even then, whenever they send me a message I ask for a photo if they don't provide they better have a good excuse. Also if for ANY reason the person who opens the door gives off a bad aura such as not the one in the pictures, not making eye contact, no enthusiasm, looks like they are high as a kite / sleepy. Don't bother, just walk away. In this hobby you got to learn patience. Because most of these girls look at you like a money bag with a pair of legs, not as a human being. Weeding out the good ones out of the bad ones, that's our job.Yes, you are right. I should have just walked away and I will definately take your advice and insist on pics before I go anywhere. Just doing that could have prevented wasting everyone's time. Thanks.

Aacountyman
07-27-14, 19:19
She was posting heavily today. Is she any good? Talks massage but looks like more is available.

Mr813
07-27-14, 20:19
She was posting heavily today. Is she any good? Talks massage but looks like more is available.

335313335314.She is brand new. Lost job started off just trying to pay rent but now she is deep in the game. Picked her up she gives a phenomenal BJ. Got two pops out of her bc she was new. She is missing like 2-3 fingers on one hand but I didn't care. Wouldn't do FS bc she isn't my type. But she does give one of the best BJs ever. She did text me non stop for like 2 weeks after trying to get some more cash. As always YMMV.

PandaSoldier
07-27-14, 20:27
She is brand new. Lost job started off just trying to pay rent but now she is deep in the game. Picked her up she gives a phenomenal BJ. Got two pops out of her bc she was new. She is missing like 2-3 fingers on one hand but I didn't care. Wouldn't do FS bc she isn't my type. But she does give one of the best BJs ever. She did text me non stop for like 2 weeks after trying to get some more cash. As always YMMV.Everytime I see her post come up it gets flagged on the spot. Do you know what the damage is on this one and contact info?

Bugatti
07-27-14, 20:45
She is brand new. Lost job started off just trying to pay rent but now she is deep in the game. Picked her up she gives a phenomenal BJ. Got two pops out of her bc she was new. She is missing like 2-3 fingers on one hand but I didn't care. Wouldn't do FS bc she isn't my type. But she does give one of the best BJs ever. She did text me non stop for like 2 weeks after trying to get some more cash. As always YMMV.Is she walking?

If so, location?

Thanks!

Reaper400
07-27-14, 23:34
She is brand new. Lost job started off just trying to pay rent but now she is deep in the game. Picked her up she gives a phenomenal BJ. Got two pops out of her bc she was new. She is missing like 2-3 fingers on one hand but I didn't care. Wouldn't do FS bc she isn't my type. But she does give one of the best BJs ever. She did text me non stop for like 2 weeks after trying to get some more cash. As always YMMV.Advertising where?

Johnny Raw
07-29-14, 23:26
Is she walking?

If so, location?

Thanks!I'd like to second this inquiry.

Mr813
07-30-14, 18:39
Advertising where?I saw her on Craigslist. She wasng walking but she did text me a couple days after I saw her and said she was in a hotel because she got evicted. Her digits don't work anymore. She could be walking. I'm not sure.

JohnJay143
08-08-14, 14:04
[Deleted by Admin]

Here's a new and interesting way to get banned. Ask if you can trade schedule two narcotics for sex openly on this forum but don't put any spaces between the words thinking I won't notice.

Thanks for playing,

A2

Mr813
08-10-14, 20:24

335313335314.Got her new phone. Senior or contributing members PM for digits or trade.

BillyBob987
08-11-14, 06:55
Got her new phone. Senior or contributing members PM for digits or trade.She is advertising as massage.

Mr813
08-11-14, 12:25
She is advertising as massage.She is advertising as massage. She says she will do HE but she doesn't want to make anything more a habit. As always, YMMV.

Elusivepirate
08-11-14, 16:37
Annette appears to be posting everywhere. She is all over the casual encounter section on Craigslist. She offered Head Ache relief for. 3 and when I got there, she told me everything was covered and that she needed a ride to get covers. She complained about mongers the entire time I was with her. She's burnt out on the life.Did she talk about her 7 kids while servicing you?

DeeperDive
08-11-14, 17:16
Did she talk about her 7 kids while servicing you?What a waste of time, money, and a condom for this piece of sh*t. She can't give head worth a damn. Her ass is flabby and her gut shows evidence of every single pup she's popped out of it. She's dumb as a bag of rocks and, as with many of that service level, she'll rip you off if given half a chance. Her constant posting on CL is a clear indication that she's hit near rock bottom (can't afford to pay for a post) and is hoping to catch first timers who don't RTFF.

Schip
08-12-14, 11:54
Really not trying to run down the girl but, the service from Annette was terrible a decade ago when she bounced from Tampa to Sarasota. And like her appearance, there isn't any reason to believe she's gotten any better since. You wouldn't want to spend the time with her if even she were paying you!

Just AVOID, AVOID and AVOID.

What a waste of time, money, and a condom for this piece of sh*t. She can't give head worth a damn. Her ass is flabby and her gut shows evidence of every single pup she's popped out of it. She's dumb as a bag of rocks and, as with many of that service level, she'll rip you off if given half a chance. Her constant posting on CL is a clear indication that she's hit near rock bottom (can't afford to pay for a post) and is hoping to catch first timers who don't RTFF.

Schip
08-12-14, 12:04
Anyone have any new info on Joy (private chef from North Tampa)? No response from her digits. She had crossed the Bay to Clearwater very briefly back in late spring and then disappeared.

A nice girl (not a spinner at all) with a great attitude. Any recent contact info would be appreciated (preferably by PM) including new digits or email address. Thanks! SChip.

BlueBawls
08-13-14, 02:25
Anyone have any new info on Joy (private chef from North Tampa)? No response from her digits. She had crossed the Bay to Clearwater very briefly back in late spring and then disappeared.

A nice girl (not a spinner at all) with a great attitude. Any recent contact info would be appreciated (preferably by PM) including new digits or email address. Thanks! SChip.I have seen Joy several times at her Tampa in-call that she shares with her Boyfriend. Each time I was supposed to get a BBBJCIMWS but it turned into BBFS. I know it's super risky and I regretted it each time but she gets you really hot and then starts rubbing your cock on her tits and then around her pussy. She told me, "I just want to rub your hard cock against my clit for a minute so I can cum" and then a few seconds later you are balls deep because she slides you into her and then starts the ride. She kicks in with the dirty talk, "you going to fill me up with your hot cum", "fill my pussy up, I want to feel each thrust of your hot cum in me" etc. I have read other reviews where she did the same with them. She loves Bare Back even if you have condoms.

The last time I saw her was at the Fanstasy Land adult store in Tampa on Lois. She was taking a tall black guy into the gloryhole rooms. I smiled at her but I am sure that she didn't recognize me. She uses the Fantasy Land as her in call and fucks you in a glory hole room but while she was with me she didn't engage any of the guys who were sticking their dicks in the gloryhole although she might have if I asked. She told me that she was down for anything I could think of. Be safe.

BillyBob987
08-13-14, 13:38
Guess Who.

Aacountyman
08-13-14, 14:32
Guess Who.The bestest GFE in all of Tampa Bay. She also has the tightest whiskered biscuit in the business.

Member #4550
08-13-14, 16:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Really, you wasted your annual post on this douchebaggery?

A2

Johnny Raw
08-13-14, 20:30
This looks legit, guy. I'm going to call her right now and go get a quick nut!

The bestest GFE in all of Tampa Bay. She also has the tightest whiskered biscuit in the business.

Lickyzhills
08-14-14, 08:16
I know we are using our sarcastic voices, but if a newbie comes in and misunderstands this provider may find another sucker.

DeeperDive
08-14-14, 15:25
I wouldn't want anyone to misinterpret either but this sh*t was really funny. What a clown she has turned out to be.

This looks legit, guy. I'm going to call her right now and go get a quick nut!

Member #4550
08-14-14, 15:54
I wouldn't want anyone to misinterpret either but this sh*t was really funny. What a clown she has turned out to be."funny" Your comment is unwarranted as it degrades a worker who is simply trying to make a living. Need to look at your actions before casting stones. Your comments and those of others like you are the marks of immature egos.

Member #4550
08-14-14, 16:13
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

Famousspuds posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

Reaper400
08-14-14, 16:17
I know we are using our sarcastic voices, but if a newbie comes in and misunderstands this provider may find another sucker.LOL would hate to be that guy.

Aacountyman
08-14-14, 20:28
The administrators of this page have allowed posters to denigrate workers and make fun of women who are trying to earn a living. This is not right and is unfair to such workers. Apparently the administrators believe it is an appropriate use of their site to criticize workers for the juvenile enjoyment of posters. I am done with this site and its lack of respect for workers.Good Bye. Auf Wiedersehen. Ciao. Etc etc.

Johnny Raw
08-14-14, 22:26
We are not denigrating workers in general. We are denigrating a bad worker who had earned this lack of respect through terrible service.

The administrators of this page have allowed posters to denigrate workers and make fun of women who are trying to earn a living. This is not right and is unfair to such workers. Apparently the administrators believe it is an appropriate use of their site to criticize workers for the juvenile enjoyment of posters. I am done with this site and its lack of respect for workers.

Reaper400
08-14-14, 22:33
The administrators of this page have allowed posters to denigrate workers and make fun of women who are trying to earn a living. This is not right and is unfair to such workers. Apparently the administrators believe it is an appropriate use of their site to criticize workers for the juvenile enjoyment of posters. I am done with this site and its lack of respect for workers.Lighten up Francis. Why don't you go see her and report back.

Tim Fromfl
08-18-14, 17:43
I contacted this person. When she replied she said that she was a former dancer looking to make some extra money part time. I could find any info in the forums, on google or any of the usual places. Does any have any info.

Relaxation after a stressful day? - w4 m.

38 divorced whte fem, want to relax as friends? Cutie, put asap in the subject and we"'ll see where it goes. 8/1 3 (se,/ ven ((five,0) 6,th!!ree) four,3 .

PandaSoldier
08-19-14, 00:06
I contacted this person. When she replied she said that she was a former dancer looking to make some extra money part time. I could find any info in the forums, on google or any of the usual places. Does any have any info.

38 divorced whte fem, want to relax as friends? Cutie, put asap in the subject and we"'ll see where it goes. 8/1 3 (se,/ ven ((five,0) 6,th!!ree) four,3 .Don't have a picture, she is on there quite frequently under the name of "Kim". From what I recall she works over by fowler / nebraska and sometimes over near busch gardens. No outcalls, so I would tread carefully considering the location.

Hngblkm
08-19-14, 03:42
Seen this ad, but didn't like what I saw. Maybe one of you like her. I think she used to post on BP.

Tammy takes cash ate13 five32 nine658 Donate Tonight. W4 m (Ruskin).

Here to have fun so if you all about making me happy, lets have some fun. Kisssssssssss sssssssssss ssssssssss.

Who loves thick white women? Ate13 five32 nine658 Donate Tonight. W4 m (Ruskin).

Kisssssssssssss here to have some fun, so lets see what we can get into. Kisssssssssss sssssssssss ssssssssssss.

http://www.pinterest.com/tammytoole/

https://www.facebook.com/tammy.toole?fref=nf

Bill Ho
08-19-14, 07:53
Tammy is a Psycho. Stay away from her if you know what's good for you. Bill Ho.

Seen this ad, but didn't like what I saw. Maybe one of you like her. I think she used to post on BP.

Tammy takes cash ate13 five32 nine658 Donate Tonight. W4 m (Ruskin).

Here to have fun so if you all about making me happy, lets have some fun. Kisssssssssss sssssssssss ssssssssss.

Who loves thick white women? Ate13 five32 nine658 Donate Tonight. W4 m (Ruskin).

Kisssssssssssss here to have some fun, so lets see what we can get into. Kisssssssssss sssssssssss ssssssssssss.

http://www.pinterest.com/tammytoole/

https://www.facebook.com/tammy.toole?fref=nf

MrSmiley813
08-19-14, 20:44

38 divorced whte fem, want to relax as friends? Cutie, put asap in the subject and we"'ll see where it goes. 8/1 3 (se,/ ven ((five,0) 6,th!!ree) four,3 .I actually saw her two weeks ago, she is super careful about who she sees' and asked quite a few questions before we met up. At the time she was staying at her sisters place off of florida ave. , in one of those trailer park residential areas. She actually looked pretty good, right until she opened her mouth, and it was pretty apparent she had a messed up grill. But in my head, that just meant I'm not going to paying that much, since all I wanted was some headache relief. She was super sweet and accommodating, until the price came up, she wanted a buck for just a BJ and two fifty for full service, which made me laugh, and I had to point out that if she is posting on craigslist than she has to know other girls younger and in their prime are asking for way less. Eventually I worked her down to fifty, I was expecting a shitty service after the negotiating but she actually was putting in a good effort, the only problem was her teeth made it rough a few times as she tended to scrape the skin. All in all, I wouldn't revisit mainly because of the teeth issue, but she did have a somewhat nice body and kitty seemed pretty tight when we were fooling around in the beginning, still I think she knows the prices is trying to see if she can pull one over on somebody so you may be able to talk her down like I did.

MrSmiley813
08-22-14, 13:16
She is advertising as massage. She says she will do HE but she doesn't want to make anything more a habit. As always, YMMV.I saw her the other night, she goes by the name Rayne. Its weird though she had all her fingers, in either case. It was 75 for an hour massage, which was pretty good, worked out alot of kinks. I didn't press at all to see if she offered anything else, but through conversation while getting my massage, she made it apparent how guys were trying to get extras and she was not about that at all. I don't know, she mentioned her boyfriend quite a few times, so that could be the case. So if you're looking for a massage I would hit her up, she was quite skilled at it.

DeeperDive
08-22-14, 17:45
She is absolutely providing a HE and more but wants to do so as an upsell. Massage is decent. She is missing fingers by the way. And probably worth 60-75/ hr. No more. Asking more for HE is a no go in my book. Though I'm sure some will disagree and hand it over.

I saw her the other night, she goes by the name Rayne. Its weird though she had all her fingers, in either case. It was 75 for an hour massage, which was pretty good, worked out alot of kinks. I didn't press at all to see if she offered anything else, but through conversation while getting my massage, she made it apparent how guys were trying to get extras and she was not about that at all. I don't know, she mentioned her boyfriend quite a few times, so that could be the case. So if you're looking for a massage I would hit her up, she was quite skilled at it.

MrSmiley813
08-22-14, 23:00
She is absolutely providing a HE and more but wants to do so as an upsell. Massage is decent. She is missing fingers by the way. And probably worth 60-75/ hr. No more. Asking more for HE is a no go in my book. Though I'm sure some will disagree and hand it over.I honestly don't remember seeing missing fingers, but who knows I was mostly staring at her chest haha. I guess I will have to see on my second visit on Sunday, I will let you guys know.

DeeperDive
08-23-14, 11:24
Speaking of her chest, she'll go topless also soooo enjoy.

I honestly don't remember seeing missing fingers, but who knows I was mostly staring at her chest haha. I guess I will have to see on my second visit on Sunday, I will let you guys know.

Schip
08-24-14, 12:56
Any intel on this one (just posted on CL). A standard check of usual sites for her phone number came up empty.

Her ad:

Co7 two7 me fuck2 sixsixsixsix me asap one zero. Sixtydonation. W4 m - 22 (I4 by casino).

Age: 22 body: average height: 5'4" (162 cm) status: single.

Hey guys come help me and ill help you looking for before 2 -so lets do this now if cantb beforw don't bother sixty donatio required.

Post I'd: 4634747553 posted: 2014-08-24 12:30 pm.

Member #4642
08-28-14, 10:46
I saw her the other night, she goes by the name Rayne. Its weird though she had all her fingers, in either case. It was 75 for an hour massage, which was pretty good, worked out alot of kinks. I didn't press at all to see if she offered anything else, but through conversation while getting my massage, she made it apparent how guys were trying to get extras and she was not about that at all. I don't know, she mentioned her boyfriend quite a few times, so that could be the case. So if you're looking for a massage I would hit her up, she was quite skilled at it.Saw Rayne. 45/ hh massage was bad no HE offered. Maybe she just didn't like me. She can't seriously expect me to come back without a HE she's not attractive at all. I didn't press for a HE so.

Longhairngotee
08-31-14, 04:28
Any intel on this one (just posted on CL). A standard check of usual sites for her phone number came up empty.

Her ad:

Co7 two7 me fuck2 sixsixsixsix me asap one zero. Sixtydonation. W4 m - 22 (I4 by casino).

Age: 22 body: average height: 5'4" (162 cm) status: single.

Hey guys come help me and ill help you looking for before 2 -so lets do this now if cantb beforw don't bother sixty donatio required.

Post I'd: 4634747553 posted: 2014-08-24 12:30 pm.

339595339596.Look in: Pasco / Hernando / Citrus Counties; Craigslist Advertiser Reviews. She has the same contact number when mentioned there.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9603-Craigslist-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2131881&viewfull=1#post2131881

BillyBob987
09-01-14, 07:53
Saw this one this morning, I know she posts on BP and I remember someone saying she has jacked up teeth. Have at her BBC boys.

She wants two or three well hung guys to come over and please her. Bbc also. She likes to swallow so be DD free and clean. Must send photo and phone number. She will pick and call. No number, No Call.

Age: 31 body: averageheight: 5'8" (172 cm) status: partnered.

Member #6210
09-04-14, 04:30

A nice girl (not a spinner at all) with a great attitude. Any recent contact info would be appreciated (preferably by PM) including new digits or email address. Thanks! SChip.I think I remember running into her about 8 months ago or so. Been awhile. Hit me with a PM if you've got any new contact info.

Bill727
09-04-14, 14:40
Alecia just called me and said she has rent due tomorrow, is having a sale 60 hh for first three guys. Her # is 727-XXX-2879 . She is 26 looks 21 and is at a safe in call location near Countryside Mall.

-Bill727.

Poolplayer
09-04-14, 16:33
Alecia just called me and said she has rent due tomorrow, is having a sale 60 hh for first three guys. Her # is 727-648-2879 . She is 26 looks 21 and is at a safe in call location near Countryside Mall.

-Bill727.I emailed her about a week ago based on your recommendation in the St. Pete board and never heard back from her. Even mentioned your board name as a reference.

Chesterfoxx
10-17-14, 18:06
Made arrangement to go see the woman in Brooksville via email and went and seen her. Location was in a ran down apartment complex and soon as I gave the donation she went in the bathroom and 30 seconds later pimp / bf / handler came thru the door and accused me of banging his woman and crap so I left. Title was "want to cum in my pussy?" 26 years old.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/cas/4718664828.html

Seanboy7
10-18-14, 00:50
Made arrangement to go see the woman in Brooksville via email and went and seen her. Location was in a ran down apartment complex and soon as I gave the donation she went in the bathroom and 30 seconds later pimp / bf / handler came thru the door and accused me of banging his woman and crap so I left. Title was "want to cum in my pussy?" 26 years old.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/cas/4718664828.htmlSorry to hear about that. I've been doing this for 4 or 5 years and have been SO lucky to not have been robbed. I've had some crappy sessions, but never had that whole deal happen. Each time I read about it, it makes me so paranoid about seeing a girl who hasn't been reviewed before.

Reaper400
10-19-14, 10:44

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/cas/4718664828.htmlNot sure I would want to go see a random chick off of craigslist who's main tagline is cum in my pussy.

Who Knows
01-19-15, 08:52
I've exchanged a couple of emails with her. Looks familiar but, I can't place her.

Thanks in advance.

Wk.

Jack Pine Savag
01-20-15, 11:10
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/4853840508.html

Cannot find any info on her.

Called and she quoted a benjamin for 1 hr.

Her ad runs daily so someone must have seen her. Love her smile but need more info.

Selective Pete
01-26-15, 21:45
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cas/4864612103.html

She's real Folks. . BBBJ cim. 40 . Came to me as stated in post.

Kinda shy, short, nice breast. She wanted to do more but, all I wanted was the head.

Her digits are on her post.

Hngblkm
01-27-15, 08:25

Kinda shy, short, nice breast. She wanted to do more but, all I wanted was the head.

Her digits are on her post.Is she attractive. The body is real nice. Too bad I don't live in tampa.

The Creep
01-27-15, 10:01

Her digits are on her post.They took it down of course. Do you have the digits to share? I'm sure she would appreciate it.

DeeperDive
02-09-15, 16:43
Has anyone seen this provider? We've exchanged voice mails a few times but never been able to schedule. Just wondering if it's worth the trouble. Back channel info is ok if iyou prefer. Thanks in advance.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/4884232212.html

Time for relaxation (tampa).

Image 1.

Time for relaxation. If your tired and over worked take some time out for you.

Clean linens and towels. A relaxing atmosphere with scented candles and tranquil music to smooth the mind. This is a BODY RUB, not a massage. Wide assortment of non scented lotions and oils. Your welcomed to choose which one you like. Let my hands melt away the stress of the day, MOBILE body rub also available. A nice service tailored just for you.

I prefer phone calls so sorry NO TEXTING please.

HOURS MON-SUN from 9 am to 10 pm.

I am located close to the westshore and tampa airport area.

Have a blessed day.

Monica 813 424 8624.

OldEnuf0187
02-09-15, 18:42
Has anyone seen this provider? We've exchanged voice mails a few times but never been able to schedule. Just wondering if it's worth the trouble. Back channel info is ok if iyou prefer. Thanks in advance.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/4884232212.html

Time for relaxation (tampa).

Image 1.

Time for relaxation. If your tired and over worked take some time out for you.

Clean linens and towels. A relaxing atmosphere with scented candles and tranquil music to smooth the mind. This is a BODY RUB, not a massage. Wide assortment of non scented lotions and oils. Your welcomed to choose which one you like. Let my hands melt away the stress of the day, MOBILE body rub also available. A nice service tailored just for you.

I prefer phone calls so sorry NO TEXTING please.

HOURS MON-SUN from 9 am to 10 pm.

I am located close to the westshore and tampa airport area.

Have a blessed day.

Monica 813 424 8624.I now have a new record of hits for this photo using Tineye.com. There are 4 pages of at least 6 per page. I stopped looking after the first page. Good luck with whoever this really is, but it is not the lady in picture.

Tampa Monger
02-09-15, 21:10
I now have a new record of hits for this photo using Tineye.com. There are 4 pages of at least 6 per page. I stopped looking after the first page. Good luck with whoever this really is, but it is not the lady in picture.The picture is of entertainment journalist Alicia Quarles, from E!, etc.

Tampa Wildcat
02-09-15, 23:59
Speaking of her chest, she'll go topless also soooo enjoy.Wow, what a small world. I actually went on a few dates with her, at least 12 years ago. She was missing part of her fingers back then, but I honestly cannot remember the reason why. She seemed nice, but no real connection between us. Interesting that she's doing this these days. Anyway, I just thought it was funny that I recognized someone from so long ago.

BillySea
03-11-15, 20:26
https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/res/4927453915.html

This is her back page and need to respond by email. She is friendly nice gives an OK body rub. Non scented coconut oil. Room is not smoking. Beautiful rack, I think they're fake but they're nice. Most upgrades are available. I got a feeling it will depend on your attitude. BBBJ, CfS. 80 body rub. Half hour, or 120 FS half hour. she is up near Busch Gardens
really likes having her fat little pussy licked

SunDrop
03-16-15, 22:56

This is her back page and need to respond by email. She is friendly nice gives an OK body rub. Non scented coconut oil. Room is not smoking. Beautiful rack, I think they're fake but they're nice. Most upgrades are available. I got a feeling it will depend on your attitude. BBBJ, CfS. 80 body rub. Half hour, or 120 FS half hour. she is up near Busch Gardens
really likes having her fat little pussy lickedHey guy's and thanks for the info Billy Sea. I'm here visiting and never visited a massage therapist before. So I contacted Rain I think her name is. She's very friendly and tall 6' nice rack! Said they are real. I had a nice time very relaxing massage. I had some roaming but I did try for alot. Would have loved a BBBJ but that was a no go. But I enjoyed it and left happy. Thanks florida has been great so far and may try to see another while here.

Seanboy7
03-19-15, 19:02
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/4934408893.html

Dying to get a massage from a hot girl. Too many uglies on BP and CL but this one seems good looking. Not looking fora HE but wouldn't mind one. Anyone seen this girl?

YavaRaj
03-19-15, 23:30
Yes, I have. Decent massage. Nothing to write home about. Draping optional. That's all! No extras. Tried few times no luck.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/4934408893.html

Dying to get a massage from a hot girl. Too many uglies on BP and CL but this one seems good looking. Not looking fora HE but wouldn't mind one. Anyone seen this girl?

SuprGuy
03-21-15, 15:17

really likes having her fat little pussy lickedThanks for the tip! Not some place I'd ever look. Before now. Yep, tall, nice rack & decent body overall. Pic definitely not her. Was quoted $. 6 for hr. Outcall massage, roaming, & HE. Got to $. 3 fairly quick.

Selective Pete
05-02-15, 16:36
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cas/5002242261.html

Anyone took her up on her Ad? How was it, if so.

DeeperDive
05-12-15, 07:42
Just wondering if anyone has visited this relatively new provider who posts on CL regularly for past couple of months.

Energy Massage (Westshore).

Image 1.

Craigslist. Map data OpenStreetMap.

(google map) (yahoo map).

Hi, there!

I do massage and use energy healing touch. I use to practice reiki and chakra healing, and found both to be a good indicators of where there is body / mind / spirit disharmony. Although I increment elements of both, I am able to locate where there is disharmony in a person and also just impart relaxation and energy through massage using my hands.

We are all masses of energy. All is energy.

There is a lot of vulnerability and trust involved in energy sharing. It is all-encompassing, and there is a lot of connection.

Here are some frequently answered questions:

-My fee is reasonable. I will speak on the phone about this an accommodate you as best as I can.

-I provide a private, peaceful, calm, Loving environment.

-I use cushioned linens on the carpet; I can't use a table and move around your entire body as I need to completely.

-Most people drift in and out of a conscious state. So do I at times. Some people require some down time to "come back" after we are finished. Some are highly energized for a few days. Everyone is different, and has different and has different needs.

-I play Tibetan Monk drums or peaceful relaxation sounds during the session and use incense in the air. In lotions I use no scent unless otherwise someone prefers other.

-I am clothed in a way that I can move as I need to, which is front and back, head to toe. The Whole Being.

-I do my very best to accommodate your schedule. I know you are taking time out during the day, and I do my best to meet your needs out of respect for your time.

-I see clients as early as 9 am. I book my last session for 3 pm Monday through Friday. Sessions are an hour. If they run over because someone is in a Blissful state, I am aware that that time is necessary and green tea or water is on me!

-I'm a really nice, down-to-earth person. I have a gift with my hands. I am just using it to make people feel better. Happier. More relaxed. Connected. Loved.

-I don't care about looks, but I understand many have had bad experiences with misrepresentation by others. This pic was taken last month. If I were going to lie about my appearance, surely I would post a pic of Eva Mendes. LOL.

-There is a brief phone conversation before you come over for your first session. This is mutually beneficial.

My focus in on the Whole Being. Relaxation, peace and healing that encompass the Whole Being.

I am establishing weekly / bi-weekly clients. This seems to work. Both myself and my clients become more connected and the energy massage becomes more meaningful with each session.

I am Kind, and my Love comes from the Divine in all of us.

Much Love and Peace to you.

Redfish11
05-12-15, 19:35
Just wondering if anyone has visited this relatively new provider who posts on CL regularly for past couple of months.

Image 1.

Hi, there!

I do massage and use energy healing touch. I use to practice reiki and chakra healing, and found both to be a good indicators of where there is body / mind / spirit disharmony. Although I increment elements of both, I am able to locate where there is disharmony in a person and also just impart relaxation and energy through massage using my hands.

There is a lot of vulnerability and trust involved in energy sharing. It is all-encompassing, and there is a lot of connection.

-My fee is reasonable. I will speak on the phone about this an accommodate you as best as I can.

-I use cushioned linens on the carpet; I can't use a table and move around your entire body as I need to completely.

-Most people drift in and out of a conscious state. So do I at times. Some people require some down time to "come back" after we are finished. Some are highly energized for a few days. Everyone is different, and has different and has different needs.

-I play Tibetan Monk drums or peaceful relaxation sounds during the session and use incense in the air. In lotions I use no scent unless otherwise someone prefers other.

-I am clothed in a way that I can move as I need to, which is front and back, head to toe. The Whole Being.

-I do my very best to accommodate your schedule. I know you are taking time out during the day, and I do my best to meet your needs out of respect for your time.

-I see clients as early as 9 am. I book my last session for 3 pm Monday through Friday. Sessions are an hour. If they run over because someone is in a Blissful state, I am aware that that time is necessary and green tea or water is on me!

-I'm a really nice, down-to-earth person. I have a gift with my hands. I am just using it to make people feel better. Happier. More relaxed. Connected. Loved.

-I don't care about looks, but I understand many have had bad experiences with misrepresentation by others. This pic was taken last month. If I were going to lie about my appearance, surely I would post a pic of Eva Mendes. LOL.

-There is a brief phone conversation before you come over for your first session. This is mutually beneficial.

My focus in on the Whole Being. Relaxation, peace and healing that encompass the Whole Being.

I am establishing weekly / bi-weekly clients. This seems to work. Both myself and my clients become more connected and the energy massage becomes more meaningful with each session.

Much Love and Peace to you.I was also intrigued. Sent an email and got a response. Will call in the morning. Did a little research with the # and appears legit just not sure about extras.

HardBall99
05-13-15, 09:04
I was also intrigued. Sent an email and got a response. Will call in the morning. Did a little research with the # and appears legit just not sure about extras.She looks very nice, but her ad sounds like she does legit massage. She says she focuses on the whole being, so remind her that "whole being" includes Junior!

Looking forward to a report, I am interested, too.

ArthurTpa
06-25-15, 14:36
I actually found someone real on CL. Wants to stay UTR but I can hook you up. She 20's, thick, black and great headache removal skills. PM for details.

Insurance For
06-26-15, 15:08

Image 1.

Hi, there!

Much Love and Peace to you.I haven't seen her but she sounds interesting. If anyone has seen her or is willing to take one for the team, please report back or PM me. Thanks.

Carlanga
06-27-15, 07:46
I actually found someone real on CL. Wants to stay UTR but I can hook you up. She 20's, thick, black and great headache removal skills. PM for details.Damage? With incall?

ArthurTpa
07-06-15, 13:25
I actually found someone real on CL. Wants to stay UTR but I can hook you up. She 20's, thick, black and great headache removal skills. PM for details.I got several inquiries. TWO of you set appointments and then were NO shows. Please have the courtesy to notify these ladies if you can't or won't show. This is what I mean about treating these new UTR types good. Now she is disgusted and may not continue.

LookToLickPuss
07-08-15, 19:30
I got several inquiries. TWO of you set appointments and then were NO shows. Please have the courtesy to notify these ladies if you can't or won't show. This is what I mean about treating these new UTR types good. Now she is disgusted and may not continue.That's not good.

ArthurTpa
07-20-15, 13:33
The thick blk girl is back. Was sick for a while. She is hungry so a good time to hit her up. 60 for headache relief and 100 for FS. No negotiations. If you haven't gotten her digits from me already then PM me. Please don't jerk her around and no "no shows".

DrPotato
07-20-15, 19:03
A girl posted earlier about going to Fantasy Land 1 and blowing and banging guys in the booth. I'm here now and she's for real. Decent looking young blonde. She originally said she would be here from 5:30 to 7:30 but not sure if she will be here longer.

I've been thru twice already and she gave a nice blowjob cum in mouth each time. Would have banged (bring a rubber) but never got that far.

The password to give her if you contacted her in CL is: blue

Hurry on down if your near!

Reaper400
07-20-15, 23:26
A girl posted earlier about going to Fantasy Land 1 and blowing and banging guys in the booth. I'm here now and she's for real. Decent looking young blonde. She originally said she would be here from 5:30 to 7:30 but not sure if she will be here longer.

I've been thru twice already and she gave a nice blowjob cum in mouth each time. Would have banged (bring a rubber) but never got that far.

The password to give her if you contacted her in CL is: blue

Hurry on down if your near!Whoa. Interesting.

That's not good.Dickheads. Have some respect dudes. Sheesh.

DrPotato
07-24-15, 23:10
Just wrong. I don't even want to post the picture here out of respect for the members here.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cas/5139231989.html

Aacountyman
07-25-15, 06:44
Just wrong. I don't even want to post the picture here out of respect for the members here.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cas/5139231989.htmlI will post it for you.

Riidii
07-25-15, 08:55
I will post it for you.When you 69 a 69 years old, the universe collapses.

Olds Man
07-25-15, 11:59
I will post it for you.Maybe under the Sun City Center thread?

TallBear
07-25-15, 15:08
I will post it for you.She ain't bad for a gal north of 70, downright hot for 80+. But I'm nowhere near the point where I'll be tapping that.

Kinda reminds me of a friend's sugar mama, actually. He is always talking about doing her ass & how she swallows, despite the fact I really don't want the visual mental images.

Whatever gets you through the night.

RoverT27
07-25-15, 21:27
LEO must think we're all stupid. Either that or someone is catfishing. Be safe out there.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/sks/5138069501.html

TakkenX
07-26-15, 06:33
Very interesting her FB matches up with her number she must work there or something trying to sell guys gym memberships.

LEO must think we're all stupid. Either that or someone is catfishing. Be safe out there.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/sks/5138069501.html

Johnny Raw
07-26-15, 10:36
Menopause. Nature's contraceptive!

I will post it for you.

Hngblkm
07-26-15, 10:54
Very interesting her FB matches up with her number she must work there or something trying to sell guys gym memberships.May also be a jilted lover (male or female), girlfriend / boyfriend, or BFF doing the revenge thing. Too much personal info in the post. If she was selling services, you would think there would be more discretion.

Hngblkm
07-26-15, 10:57
I will post it for you.Maybe I am just horny this morning but from the neck down, it didn't look all that bad. LOL LOL 1 bag or 2.

DeeperDive
10-02-15, 11:34
This chick must be new in town and perhaps a bit slow or suffering from a super inflated ego. $70/ hour for a professional bodyrub. Ugggghhhhh.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/5242636474.html

Body Rub (Tampa).

Image 1.

© craigslist. Map data © OpenStreetMap.

(google map).

When was the last chance you had to relax, let your mind go, shut down and not think?

What I offer to you is my unique style of a the ancient art of soft hand tissue rub. I will unplug your mind and body to allow you to reboot and feel relaxed.

No drama, No busy salon, and no distractions.

Draping is required and no sexual solicitation, strictly professional only.

Pricing:

1 hour: $70.00.

Monday. Friday:

Noon-6:00 pm.

Saturday and Sunday:

Noon-5:00 pm.

Text 813-500-0033 to schedule your appointment.

Feel free to text with any questions, relaxing your mind is the key to allowing the body to let go.

Thudpucker
10-28-15, 09:22
These links don't last long, but here it is anyway:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/res/5270209165.html

Posted in Resumes: "lighten the load, reduce stress".

No pics of her in ad but she'll send a couple via txt or e-mail of a much younger version of herself. She's mid-40's, and just at the BBW line in my book. Waistline rolls. Modestly attractive face, big butt, but surprisingly small tits for a girl that size. Easy to schedule. Drove herself to me. Excellent service: nice extended back / body rub, no hesitation on the flip, said "it's OK if you touch me", then to extended, well done BBBJ, to GFE FS. Damage 120 with no upsell, but I gave her an extra 40 for enthusiasm. If you're willing to sacrifice some looks for a nice rub with all the trimmings she's a good option.

DeeperDive
04-05-16, 07:48
Wondering if anyone has seen her. She has posted off and on over previous year or so. I've been unable to get a response so far.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/crs/5521674854.html

Help me Help you.

Image 1.

Image 1 image 2.

Hiya, My name is Sara, and unfortunately my family has fallen onto some hard times. So, I'm offering ONCE AGAIN, my Sensual Massage, where as I am either fully Clad or fully nude.

I'm not looking to solicit anything of a sexual nature, this is SIMPLY a massage.

My cost right now is 50 an hour. At my discretion. AT MY DISCREATION. Read it again folks LOL.

Serious inquires only ladies and gentleman, all are welcome, and I do hope to hear from you soon.

I am married, but going through a separation period.

Anyhoo, I would be mighty grateful to any and all of you wonderful folks to come and spend some time with me.

PAAAAlease do not waste my time if your not serious.

I mean hey its 40 bucks, for a really great deep tissue massage. Hope to hear from you soon 8 six339 nine4 zero92.

Desperate need to do some massageS. Massages only nothing else please try to understand thank you going through a very hard divorce right now and need fun I'm pretty much homeless and out on my own so please help thank you.

MrDollar
04-09-16, 22:52
Just wondering if you were able to see her, or if you were able to find out anything?

Wondering if anyone has seen her. She has posted off and on over previous year or so. I've been unable to get a response so far.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/crs/5521674854.html

Help me Help you.

Image 1.

Image 1 image 2.

Hiya, My name is Sara, and unfortunately my family has fallen onto some hard times. So, I'm offering ONCE AGAIN, my Sensual Massage, where as I am either fully Clad or fully nude.

I'm not looking to solicit anything of a sexual nature, this is SIMPLY a massage.

My cost right now is 50 an hour. At my discretion. AT MY DISCREATION. Read it again folks LOL.

Serious inquires only ladies and gentleman, all are welcome, and I do hope to hear from you soon.

I am married, but going through a separation period.

Anyhoo, I would be mighty grateful to any and all of you wonderful folks to come and spend some time with me.

PAAAAlease do not waste my time if your not serious.

I mean hey its 40 bucks, for a really great deep tissue massage. Hope to hear from you soon 8 six339 nine4 zero92.

Desperate need to do some massageS. Massages only nothing else please try to understand thank you going through a very hard divorce right now and need fun I'm pretty much homeless and out on my own so please help thank you.

DeeperDive
04-11-16, 17:46
I received feedback via PM that she's a whale and not looking great. Put that with her somewhat broad language concerning her discretion and I decided to hold off for now.

Just wondering if you were able to see her, or if you were able to find out anything?

Seanboy7
04-25-16, 14:57
Anyone seen this girl?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/5549099390.html

Her number links to her fb and she's pretty damn cute. Ad doesn't show a MA number and the draping policy might just be for show (I've seen places where they just ask me if I want it or not). Going to see her this week but I'd cancel if someone didn't have a great experience.

Member #5147
06-17-16, 10:35
Ok. For all the seniors (and regulars). My first review. After reading a bunch of reviews from across Florida I guess the way to start is: I had a dream or, I have a friend that.

I had a dream yesterday while scoping out CL that a MF couple was offering DP for $. 5. Then I saw an add, same couple for $.

Nice pics of girl and about 5 adds were posted in a row, so I dreamt I called the number.

Drove to NPR to private house. Trashed house, really trashed, no clean bed, so I suggested we go to a hotel.

In my dream, she was into everything. Wanted to please. He was ok, but not really into it. Str8 like me but sharing his woman to get the cash.

In my dream she started with a nice BBBJ. This went on for a while, then she turned around, bent over grabbing her ankles and asked me to fuck her hard. The harder I fucked, the louder she got saying harder, harder. She was crazy into it wanting to cum. I had to pull out because I really wanted to try DP. She started giving him a BJ to get hard.

She is attractive, maybe 5'-3" HWP and with a little make up, could be a real pro. Doesn't realize her potential.

He is about 5'11", thin, shaved head with lots of tats. Could be intimidating, but he is cool. 6" average tool.

After he gets hard she mounts him riding his dick. With a clear view of her beautiful ass, I went for the Greek / DP and started banging the hell out of her. She wasn't yelling harder harder with me up her ass. I think she in new to this, and nice and tight.

In my dream I came deep in her ass.

Afterwords we talked a bit. Nice couple but the candy has got them.

The adds have already been flagged but I have digits for those that PM me.

Total damage. $. 75 with room. Would I repeat? Hell yes, but with a few buddies more into it (she also works alone on the sly).

Being on the candy, I think we could negotiate a group discount.

LolDude
06-17-16, 19:09
I will post it for you.That is nurse Nancy. She has been around the fetish scene for a long time. Gives great enemas!

JSecret813
06-18-16, 14:40
Anyone seen this girl?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/5549099390.html

Her number links to her fb and she's pretty damn cute. Ad doesn't show a MA number and the draping policy might just be for show (I've seen places where they just ask me if I want it or not). Going to see her this week but I'd cancel if someone didn't have a great experience.Whats the number?

DeeperDive
07-14-16, 10:15
CL poster over past few weeks off and on. Has anyone seen her? I'm considering TOFT.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/crs/5667363120.html

Relaxing massage? Everybody needs some relaxation! Hide this posting.

Why not relax a bit? I offer a relaxing massage! Let me know.

HarleyHung69
07-18-16, 12:10
Can't PM you.

Ok. For all the seniors (and regulars). My first review. After reading a bunch of reviews from across Florida I guess the way to start is: I had a dream or, I have a friend that.

I had a dream yesterday while scoping out CL that a MF couple was offering DP for $. 5. Then I saw an add, same couple for $.

Nice pics of girl and about 5 adds were posted in a row, so I dreamt I called the number.

Drove to NPR to private house. Trashed house, really trashed, no clean bed, so I suggested we go to a hotel.

In my dream, she was into everything. Wanted to please. He was ok, but not really into it. Str8 like me but sharing his woman to get the cash.

In my dream she started with a nice BBBJ. This went on for a while, then she turned around, bent over grabbing her ankles and asked me to fuck her hard. The harder I fucked, the louder she got saying harder, harder. She was crazy into it wanting to cum. I had to pull out because I really wanted to try DP. She started giving him a BJ to get hard.

She is attractive, maybe 5'-3" HWP and with a little make up, could be a real pro. Doesn't realize her potential.

He is about 5'11", thin, shaved head with lots of tats. Could be intimidating, but he is cool. 6" average tool.

After he gets hard she mounts him riding his dick. With a clear view of her beautiful ass, I went for the Greek / DP and started banging the hell out of her. She wasn't yelling harder harder with me up her ass. I think she in new to this, and nice and tight.

In my dream I came deep in her ass.

Afterwords we talked a bit. Nice couple but the candy has got them.

The adds have already been flagged but I have digits for those that PM me.

Total damage. $. 75 with room. Would I repeat? Hell yes, but with a few buddies more into it (she also works alone on the sly).

Being on the candy, I think we could negotiate a group discount.

Edw Burns
07-20-16, 11:35
CL poster over past few weeks off and on. Has anyone seen her? I'm considering TOFT.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/crs/5667363120.html

Relaxing massage? Everybody needs some relaxation! Hide this posting.

Why not relax a bit? I offer a relaxing massage! Let me know.Save your $$$ on this one. Going by the other site I would rate a 2/10 (should of stayed home).

LikeAll
07-29-16, 09:32
Spotted an interesting post on the site. TOFTT and happy I did.

This is a str8 couple, recently move to NPR. They are fit (between athletic and fit), no candy use, and love to fuck and have fun with others. She is into DP.

They are operating UTR and are new to pay to play.

I say all to say this, they are not pro, but open to the idea, and with some good coaching by some of our senior mongers, they could do very well. I have face pictures for senior members only that are interested in sharing a woman with another str8 male.

On to my dream.

I dreamt that I arrived at a nice private residence in NPR. The house was upper middle class in a nice neighborhood. They greeted me outside and welcomed me in. Al of us were nervous about LE. In my dream she took off her to showing off a nice set of natural C cups and a fit bottom with a nice ass.

I had a seat as they stripped down and she started giving him head. He is larger than average with some girth. While enjoying the show, he invited me to join in. I had her sit on my face enjoying some DATY while she gave him head. After 10 or 15 he started pounding her from behind while she gave me a nice BBBJ. I asked if she enjoyed DP and she replied yes enthusiastically (however he said no).

The DATY, FIV, BBBJ, were all good. I have had better, but as I said, they are not pros.

She is (in my opinion) very pretty, an 8 on a scale of 10 in the high escort arena. With makeup and dolled up a 9 or 10.

Afterwards, we talked about her becoming a pro. They are open to it. I explained I could seen referrals so they can stay under the radar. He said they will start with one and see where it leads.

Damages $ for hhr. $$ for an hr with DP or Greek is on the table.

I will provide face pick and digits to a senior member that likes quality. I have a selfish interest. I did not participate in DP this time, but I will my next trip and am encouraging them to get some green rather than give it away in couple swaps.

Hawkeye49
07-30-16, 06:01

This is a str8 couple, recently move to NPR. They are fit (between athletic and fit), no candy use, and love to fuck and have fun with others. She is into DP.

I say all to say this, they are not pro, but open to the idea, and with some good coaching by some of our senior mongers, they could do very well. I have face pictures for senior members only that are interested in sharing a woman with another str8 male.

On to my dream.

I dreamt that I arrived at a nice private residence in NPR. The house was upper middle class in a nice neighborhood. They greeted me outside and welcomed me in. Al of us were nervous about LE. In my dream she took off her to showing off a nice set of natural C cups and a fit bottom with a nice ass.

I had a seat as they stripped down and she started giving him head. He is larger than average with some girth. While enjoying the show, he invited me to join in. I had her sit on my face enjoying some DATY while she gave him head. After 10 or 15 he started pounding her from behind while she gave me a nice BBBJ. I asked if she enjoyed DP and she replied yes enthusiastically (however he said no).

The DATY, FIV, BBBJ, were all good. I have had better, but as I said, they are not pros.

She is (in my opinion) very pretty, an 8 on a scale of 10 in the high escort arena. With makeup and dolled up a 9 or 10.

Afterwards, we talked about her becoming a pro. They are open to it. I explained I could seen referrals so they can stay under the radar. He said they will start with one and see where it leads.

I will provide face pick and digits to a senior member that likes quality. I have a selfish interest. I did not participate in DP this time, but I will my next trip and am encouraging them to get some green rather than give it away in couple swaps.Your post certainly caught my eye. I travel quite often and consequently I check to see what's available on CL every now and then. First I have to say I've only been successful in finding someone real a couple of times but never a str8 couple. I find most of the time they are BOTs but other times I get requests for pictures and I'm definitely uncomfortable with that. I guess my other short coming has been the fact it's hard to find a couple that is str8 and can play during the weekdays.

Sounds like you found the holy grail. Well done!

LikeAll
07-31-16, 16:30

On to my dream.

I will provide face pick and digits to a senior member that likes quality. I have a selfish interest. I did not participate in DP this time, but I will my next trip and am encouraging them to get some green rather than give it away in couple swaps.Pics are public so thought I would add them.

DoitLive990
10-06-16, 07:32
Any real girls still on craigslist?

Buster Hymen
10-06-16, 08:52
Any real girls still on craigslist?CL in Tampa is pointless. Some cities have some diamonds in the rough, but not here. You can waste countless hours on it and TOFTT only to end up scammed.

DoitLive990
10-10-16, 11:14
CL in Tampa is pointless. Some cities have some diamonds in the rough, but not here. You can waste countless hours on it and TOFTT only to end up scammed.Yeah I figured. Sucks.

Elusivepirate
10-10-16, 16:25
A few months ago I wanted to see how reliable CL is. I answered what I thought were real ads. Next thing I knew I was getting spam from everywhere. Just a hint: If you answer a CL ad using the gmail the provider supplies, you will be bombarded with spam.

If she is a true provider she will communicate with you through the CL mail system.

If anyone wants to doubt me, try it for yourself.

Be safe and careful.

BizarroMarc
10-14-16, 22:23
Man posing as female is attempting to lure men into his apartments at Swan Lake Apartment on cypress water way, Tampa.

Right next to Gaither High School.

Told me at the last minute he was male as explained in the pics.

Sent me a fake pic of a blonde girl.

Rub101
10-14-16, 22:36
A few months ago I wanted to see how reliable CL is. I answered what I thought were real ads. Next thing I knew I was getting spam from everywhere. Just a hint: If you answer a CL ad using the gmail the provider supplies, you will be bombarded with spam.

If she is a true provider she will communicate with you through the CL mail system.

If anyone wants to doubt me, try it for yourself.

Be safe and careful.I been there.

Amras7
10-15-16, 00:40
Man posing as female is attempting to lure men into his apartments at Swan Lake Apartment on cypress water way, Tampa.

Sent me a fake pic of a blonde girl.Same thing happened to me. I just recently found this site, else I would have posted about this earlier. He used this fake pic on me.

Amras7
10-15-16, 00:44

Sent me a fake pic of a blonde girl.The same situation happened to me. Should have posted about this when I joined the site but it happened a few weeks ago before I found this website.

He used the attached pic on me.

BizarroMarc
10-21-16, 07:26
Saw her twice on CL but I have not had a break in my busy schedule to text her or meet up. Let us know if she may or may not be worth our time.

RE:

HELLO I AM A REAL Venezuela JESSICA HOT HORNY VERY.

AM AVAILABLE NOW HAVE SAFE PLACE IS CLEAN AND GOOD LOCATION.

CALL ME NOW LOVE AND MAKE YOUR FANTASIES COME WITH A HOT REAL VENEZOLANA YOU LIKE MY LOVE.

Her number is 813-509-1942.

BizarroMarc
10-21-16, 08:00
Saw this one but she's a little too hippie for me. I love the girl next door look. But hope some of you get an excellent response from her.

Re:

Good Day😃.

My name is XZanthia, I'm a 37-year-old Health, fitness, nudist lady, yoga instructor and artist from Denver, now located at a Nudist Resort in Land O Lakes area just north of Tampa since 2007.

I live at a nudist resort in Land o Lakes and I also just got a place near downtown St Pete that I will be taking appointments at both locations!

I very much enjoy giving nudist full body rub downs at my place in my Zen Room Come let me pamper you for a hour at my little sanctuary Please let me know if you are interested 🤗.

I am in school for the next 7 months for massage therapy. M-F 9 a-3 p.

I pretty much have a set weekly schedule which is subject to change: (I'm available).

TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS St Pete: 4 pm-10 pm.

SATURDAYS.

Land o Lakes 6 am-10 pm.

I receive a lot of spam / undesired and fake email responses from craigslist so I prefer texting, so if you are real and interested please email me with your phone number and I will text you back or TEXT ME on my phone number that I added on my photograph.

Thank you I hope to hear from you soon.

To learn about me: Google my name. I'm not hiding.

LikeAll
10-21-16, 14:51
Saw this one but she's a little too hippie for me. I love the girl next door look. But hope some of you get an excellent response from her.

Re:

Good Day😃.

My name is XZanthia, I'm a 37-year-old Health, fitness, nudist lady, yoga instructor and artist from Denver, now located at a Nudist Resort in Land O Lakes area just north of Tampa since 2007.

I live at a nudist resort in Land o Lakes and I also just got a place near downtown St Pete that I will be taking appointments at both locations!

I very much enjoy giving nudist full body rub downs at my place in my Zen Room Come let me pamper you for a hour at my little sanctuary Please let me know if you are interested 🤗.

I am in school for the next 7 months for massage therapy. M-F 9 a-3 p.

I pretty much have a set weekly schedule which is subject to change: (I'm available).

TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS St Pete: 4 pm-10 pm.

SATURDAYS.

Land o Lakes 6 am-10 pm.

I receive a lot of spam / undesired and fake email responses from craigslist so I prefer texting, so if you are real and interested please email me with your phone number and I will text you back or TEXT ME on my phone number that I added on my photograph.

Thank you I hope to hear from you soon.

To learn about me: Google my name. I'm not hiding.Xzantha is truly a free spirit, an artist, and not typical. (702) XXX-0087 I had hoped to do a photo session with her, however she is no longer modeling.

TakkenX
10-21-16, 19:07
I just want to know did you hit and what was the damage.

Xzantha is truly a free spirit, an artist, and not typical. (702) XXX-0087 I had hoped to do a photo session with her, however she is no longer modeling.

BizarroMarc
10-22-16, 00:44
Saw this one just now. Link may not work bc you know CL flaggers. I have not indulged since I have a current gf that keeps me on a watchful eye but OMG she is top shelf. For now, LOL.

Re:

Hey I'm camilla I'm available don't cheat yourself come see the best 💦128166; don't waste any more time👀 you won't be💋 disappointment give me a call satisfaction guaranteed don't miss out you will want to come 👌 back Don't get fooled by the rest I'm the best.

Link:

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cas/5840440811.html

Best Swimmer
10-29-16, 10:42
Any Info on this one? Texting with her and she said that I need A C. I replied that I've never heard of that abbreviation and her reply was that I'm smart enough to figure it out. What's A C? Told me the body rub was. 75.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/crs/5755212806.html

Just an outgoing, down-to-earth, mature lady, that enjoys giving sensual, relaxing, reality escaping massages in the comfort of my clean and discreet home. 5 Star Service, I'm waiting.

-Sandy-.

Arkhan76
10-29-16, 13:36
Hi, everyone. I'm visiting the area for the next week on business. I'm looking for BBFS / creampie providers. I'm well aware of the risks, so please, no lectures!

I'm a long-time user based in NYC. Happy to provide info on NY ladies if wanted.

PM, please. Thanks!

Rook77
10-29-16, 15:22
Any Info on this one? Texting with her and she said that I need A C. I replied that I've never heard of that abbreviation and her reply was that I'm smart enough to figure it out. What's A C? Told me the body rub was. 75.

Just an outgoing, down-to-earth, mature lady, that enjoys giving sensual, relaxing, reality escaping massages in the comfort of my clean and discreet home. 5 Star Service, I'm waiting.

-Sandy-.A condom? Just a guess?

Riley4511
10-30-16, 09:38

-Sandy-.My take. She so hot and your time will overheat so need "AC".

Olympian85
10-30-16, 11:42
I am very new to this and don't want to run into any trouble with the law.

Would this be considered illegal?

Would appreciate some mentoring / guidance.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/crs/5852062135.html

Aacountyman
10-31-16, 07:12

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/crs/5852062135.htmlBest thing would be to ask Zeus or Poseidon.

DumpsterMan
10-31-16, 16:49

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/crs/5852062135.htmlI always advise the newcomers to our scene to do some research with reputable sources online as pertains to the laws governing our hobby. Specifically, county by county where you would like to play. That being said, in a general sense, LEO can only get a case to stick for full-on Solicitation if they have: 1) a specific sex act mentioned and 2) a specific dollar amount. There exists a tremendous amount of grey area bewtween written law and practicied law, and let us never forget that LEO can scoop you up basically with impunity if they care less about cases sticking.

My advice is, play very carefully when providers start hammering you to tag down to a specific dollar amount for their services. Most of them won't harp this all to hell, m as the same pitfalls exist on their side of the fence.

Best Swimmer
11-01-16, 09:37
A condom? Just a guess?That was my best guess too. I've heard from a few that she works out of a dirty place with others around and service isn't very good. Skip this one.

DeeperDive
11-02-16, 08:51
A buddy of mine told me that she's a skank and has a pimp involved as well. Want's to do the least amount possible to get you off and out the door. Not worth the time or trouble from what I'm told.

That was my best guess too. I've heard from a few that she works out of a dirty place with others around and service isn't very good. Skip this one.

TeenHunter
11-04-16, 08:23
I just want to know did you hit and what was the damage.I would also like to know. I'm interested in seeing her if it's full service.

LutzNative
11-05-16, 08:22
A free spirit but not FS. Sexy as hell but FBSM only.

I would also like to know. I'm interested in seeing her if it's full service.

DoitLive990
11-11-16, 05:49
Mind a PM of her digits?

Saw this one this morning, I know she posts on BP and I remember someone saying she has jacked up teeth. Have at her BBC boys.

She wants two or three well hung guys to come over and please her. Bbc also. She likes to swallow so be DD free and clean. Must send photo and phone number. She will pick and call. No number, No Call.

Age: 31 body: averageheight: 5'8" (172 cm) status: partnered.

DoitLive990
11-11-16, 06:33
Don't be fooled guys, these are scammers. I hit two ads up and they immediately sent messages asking for emails to verify my realness. - fucking scammers make it so hard to get a decent BJ from a real girl smfh attached photos show the ads with numbers they post in ads, my original message text and numbers that respond. Be careful guys.

Best Swimmer
11-11-16, 11:18
i just want to know did you hit and what was the damage.fbsm $. 2 hr. Make sure you use a hobby phone! She will keep texting you!

LikeAll
12-14-16, 00:06
fbsm $. 2 hr. Make sure you use a hobby phone! She will keep texting you!I simply blocked her number (iPhone, I don't know if other phone have tha feature).

Riidii
12-31-16, 21:35
https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/crs/5940403910.html

Looking to spend a nice new yearout to night. To play ask just reply I'm dressed and readyLet's play !!!!common now don't let a real red head spend the night alone

Mwminfl2001
01-09-17, 12:31
https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/crs/5940403910.htmlNot worth it in my opinion. Definitely SW quality, monkey on her back, looking to churn and turn as many guys as possible. Tried to get me with the "give me money for the room" trick but not my first rodeo. Decent body for a mid 40's lady, redhead with matching carpet and drapes. Just had a baby a few months ago so the tits are fairly youthful.

FloridaHunter
01-09-17, 19:54
Hey I would love to meet these two. Would you consider me for a referral?

On to my dream.

I will provide face pick and digits to a senior member that likes quality. I have a selfish interest. I did not participate in DP this time, but I will my next trip and am encouraging them to get some green rather than give it away in couple swaps.

LikeAll
01-10-17, 12:37
Hey I would love to meet these two. Would you consider me for a referral?Hey FH. I retired from Mongering Dec 31st. At that time I deleted all contacts and names.

A friend of mine took over a database I had started, cataloging BP girls, however I do not know if he continued to do so. The purpose was to root out fakes and find those that are model material for photography. Basically those that look TGTBT. (I quit trying to photograph BP girls due to 'no shows' and have been photographing ladies that work for agencies as well as those on EROS).

Sorry I could not help out.

BizarroMarc
03-03-17, 14:24
This lovely is somehow asking for. 12 for half and. 2 for hour. Not cheap. Staying at Tampa Lodge on Hillsboroough.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cas/6027427059.html

"Hello guys!! Swf looking to find fun on this Friday!! New to Tampa and ready to meet you. Email me if your serious. I don't have time for games, and hopefully neither do you. ".

Phone is 904-802-2397.

Latino45
03-03-17, 14:25
This lovely is somehow asking for. 12 for half and. 2 for hour. Not cheap. Staying at Tampa Lodge on Hillsboroough.

"Hello guys!! Swf looking to find fun on this Friday!! New to Tampa and ready to meet you. Email me if your serious. I don't have time for games, and hopefully neither do you. ".

Phone is 904-802-2397.You got further than me, I've got no response.

RookieMonger
03-03-17, 14:28

Phone is 904-802-2397.It's easier for them to ask a higher donation and than go lower. Never works the other way around.

BizarroMarc
03-04-17, 18:43

Phone is 904-802-2397.Saw this lovely lady again on a dating website. She does portray herself as a sown on her luck girl. Would it be alright if I posted the link to the profile or is that a no go?

BizarroMarc
03-10-17, 15:27
Ran into Jenny's ad who took days to reply back.

Anyways, she sent me the one image and asked for. 1 non-negotiable for covered rub in car only. No catch, no spit, no swallow.

She is mobile only. I passed. I could get a covered rub for next to nothing from a 19 yr old in the trailer park next door LOL.

Anyways, maybe you'll have better luck bargaining: 813-365-9769.

BizarroMarc
03-10-17, 15:38
Saw her ad and later got in contact. Quoted 60 for headache relief. Brought her down to 20. Likes party favors but I don; t recommend that.

Cute girl and spinner body. But lives kinda far from me. Kinda forgot her name, LOL.

Anyhoo, she posts randomly on craigslist and gets flagged almost immediately. 727-565-7595.

BizarroMarc
03-10-17, 15:44
Decided to share this one's lovely ad pic and some relevant info.

Bbw hispanic girl. Quoted 60 for headache, relief only. I didn't indulge due to not being attracted to bigger girls.

But she may still be in brandon at the motel with a numero 6, LOL. So try your luck: 813-820-7651.

BizarroMarc
03-10-17, 15:51
Watch out for this cash and dash thief. I went to her incall at Masters Inn on I-4 and mlk. Called her up, gave me a room number and saw her handler going in. All the conversations were sketchy as heck and her handler going inside while I was about to just triggered me to take off.

Plus she never sent me a face pic, just an awkward nude.

Her digits are 813-575-6040.

Eman10
03-16-17, 07:56
Saw her ad and later got in contact. Quoted 60 for headache relief. Brought her down to 20. Likes party favors but I don; t recommend that.

Cute girl and spinner body. But lives kinda far from me. Kinda forgot her name, LOL.

Anyhoo, she posts randomly on craigslist and gets flagged almost immediately. 727-565-7595.Met up with this girl for car date. I could tell she was on candy pretty hard. She was insisting on the money up front I said no but agreed to set cash on the console till head job was completed. Drove a few blocks away and she started the BBBJ but grabbed the cash and bolted out the door and started running down the street. It has been awhile since this happened to me. For the little bit she got I was both pissed and cracking up at the same time. The pic is accurate maybe a little older. Definitely strung out and was out for the rip off right away. Stay away!!

Elusivepirate
03-16-17, 16:37
Every time I answer a craigslist ad I get tons of unsolicited emails. How do you know whether your ads are legit of fishing?

Buster Hymen
03-16-17, 17:23
Every time I answer a craigslist ad I get tons of unsolicited emails. How do you know whether your ads are legit of fishing?This is easy, there are no legit posts in Tampa CL. None. The only legit posts have a contact number.

Ndestrukts
03-16-17, 23:29
Met up with this girl for car date. I could tell she was on candy pretty hard. She was insisting on the money up front I said no but agreed to set cash on the console till head job was completed. Drove a few blocks away and she started the BBBJ but grabbed the cash and bolted out the door and started running down the street. It has been awhile since this happened to me. For the little bit she got I was both pissed and cracking up at the same time. The pic is accurate maybe a little older. Definitely strung out and was out for the rip off right away. Stay away!!This happened to me too. I've been out of town so haven't been able to post but also a guy in a white Infiniti SUV tried to take my picture and followed me onto the highway.

Avoid and run these asses out of town.

TantraMan0607
03-17-17, 12:32
This is easy, there are no legit posts in Tampa CL. None. The only legit posts have a contact number.I thought the ones with contact info are def fake. I'm doing it all wrong LOL.

Elusivepirate
03-17-17, 18:09
I knew that any ad that has a Gmail response was fishing. DO NOT answer these or you'll receive tons of spam.

I thought the ones with contact info are def fake. I'm doing it all wrong LOL.

MikeyPopZ
03-18-17, 01:34
This happened to me too. I've been out of town so haven't been able to post but also a guy in a white Infiniti SUV tried to take my picture and followed me onto the highway.

Avoid and run these asses out of town.Similar experience. She was cute though can't lie.

TeamCommando
03-19-17, 10:34
Wow. A little salty? How much did she get from ya? Must have been enough to make you get online and tell your story. You guys think you got "robbed" . You just said she gave you BBJ? So she didn't rob you. She worked for it. Or am I missing something?Yeah. I think you are missing alot and the main point. 3 members reported "cash and dash" behavior with this girl. No reason to try to parse out the events and over lawyer it like some sort of litigation hearing. Bottom Line: AVOID. Full stop.

Reaper400
03-19-17, 11:45
Wow. A little salty? How much did she get from ya? Must have been enough to make you get online and tell your story. You guys think you got "robbed" . You just said she gave you BBJ? So she didn't rob you. She worked for it. Or am I missing something?Wow first post? I smell a pimpfest or secret defender. . Her actions were 100% ripoff.

Met up with this girl for car date. I could tell she was on candy pretty hard. She was insisting on the money up front I said no but agreed to set cash on the console till head job was completed. Drove a few blocks away and she started the BBBJ but grabbed the cash and bolted out the door and started running down the street. It has been awhile since this happened to me. For the little bit she got I was both pissed and cracking up at the same time. The pic is accurate maybe a little older. Definitely strung out and was out for the rip off right away. Stay away!!Duded, on candy, "insisted on donation" that's like petting a frothing Rottweiler, you know your going to get bit LOL. Should have at least put the $ insider the console for a better chance.

MikeyPopZ
03-19-17, 14:35
Wow. A little salty? How much did she get from ya? Must have been enough to make you get online and tell your story. You guys think you got "robbed" . You just said she gave you BBJ? So she didn't rob you. She worked for it. Or am I missing something?Jabroni you've peaked my curiousity with your very first post on this forum. What about starting a BBBJ and then running out of a car doesn't sound like a cash and dash to you?

Eman10
03-19-17, 18:11
Jabroni I reported this strung out thief to share and warn the brothers on this site. She was about one minute into the blow job when she grab the cash a bolted out the door. She didn't come close to working for it. First post and you are defending her like this is very suspect.

Wow first post? I smell a pimpfest or secret defender. . Her actions were 100% ripoff.
Agree

Duded, on candy, "insisted on donation" that's like petting a frothing Rottweiler, you know your going to get bit LOL. Should have at least put the $ insider the console for a better chance.I gave her the benefit of the doubt and got burned for it. Should have booted her out the care when I seen how bad she was tweaking.

Seanboy7
03-22-17, 14:44
A few things in this ad may hint that more is offered: 1] No license #(it just says "3 years experience" where she would normally put the license number), 2] No "do not ask about sexual things"(which other legit girls do put), 3] high 60 min price. I say that seems good because most legit girls charge around $60-80 for the hour, it seems like most girls that at least offer a HJ charge closer to $100+ for the hour.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/thp/6051850525.html

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. L. B.

During my sessions you will be guided to reach authentic physical and mental relaxation based on the principles of Swedish Relaxation Techniques, Progressive Muscle Relaxations and Breathing Relaxation Techniques.

To ensure this experience will enlighten your body and soul, sessions take place in warmth ambiance, with the utilization of a professional massage table, essences, oils, candles, and good vibe music.

Caring for one's self is the one gift only YOU can give to you!. Book a session by texting to (813) 331 5877.

Due to high volume of calls / texts please allow me some time to respond all messages. I really appreciate your patience.

Incall rates.

60 min $ 90.00.

90 min $ 135.00.

Hope to see you soon! .

LutzNative
03-23-17, 06:25
I clued into the subtle hints like Sean boy. Especially the high cost. I asked about draping and was told it is optional. However all you get is a relaxing massage from a fully clothed woman. There is no hint that anything else would ever take place. I usually read the ladies correctly and have not returned. If anyone knows different feel free to PM me. She is close to me and very attractive.

A few things in this ad may hint that more is offered: 1] No license #(it just says "3 years experience" where she would normally put the license number), 2] No "do not ask about sexual things"(which other legit girls do put), 3] high 60 min price. I say that seems good because most legit girls charge around $60-80 for the hour, it seems like most girls that at least offer a HJ charge closer to $100+ for the hour.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/thp/6051850525.html

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. L. B.

During my sessions you will be guided to reach authentic physical and mental relaxation based on the principles of Swedish Relaxation Techniques, Progressive Muscle Relaxations and Breathing Relaxation Techniques.

To ensure this experience will enlighten your body and soul, sessions take place in warmth ambiance, with the utilization of a professional massage table, essences, oils, candles, and good vibe music.

Caring for one's self is the one gift only YOU can give to you!. Book a session by texting to (813) 331 5877.

Due to high volume of calls / texts please allow me some time to respond all messages. I really appreciate your patience.

Incall rates.

60 min $ 90.00.

90 min $ 135.00.

Hope to see you soon! .

Who Knows
03-27-17, 10:51
Quoted $160 for two hours at my place; had to pick her up.

Wk.

LuvJackShack
03-27-17, 10:56

Wk.No I would like to, did you see her? MSOG?

DeeperDive
03-29-17, 19:34
New masseuse in St. Pete. Wondering if anyone has experience with her. https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/sks/6041842801.html.

Massage to make your day AMAZING (St. Petersburg FL) hide this posting.

Image 1 of 5.

1 2 3 4 5.

© craigslist. Map data © OpenStreetMap.

(google map).

Massage just for you.

Many types offered to meet your individual needs, wants and desires. Perhaps even explore a fantasy.

Always with a loving touch.

Perhaps you just want a quiet massage or you just want to talk. I'm here just for you.

Always professional and Extremely Discreet.

Call Shelly at show contact info.

To answer any questions, fees, or to book a session.

Always private and discreet.

AlexAmor46
03-30-17, 09:28
Trying to expand my horizons to CL. How do I know if extras are offered? I've only met utr girls on the casual encounters section but have a feeling other gems exist. Any help would be appreciated. Also, found this ad. She looks decent in her FB pics. Tried to upload a screenshot but it didn't load for some reason.

Al.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/6064912131.html

Seanboy7
03-31-17, 11:37
Trying to expand my horizons to CL. How do I know if extras are offered? I've only met utr girls on the casual encounters section but have a feeling other gems exist. Any help would be appreciated. Also, found this ad. She looks decent in her FB pics. Tried to upload a screenshot but it didn't load for some reason.

Al.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/6064912131.htmlExtremely unlikely that she gives extras. She works for what used to be Tranquilite and they run a tight ship. It's possible but not likely.

Who Knows
03-31-17, 18:50

Wk.I wasn't able to meet with her but I did PM with a few guys so I expect a review to be posted soon. Guys, you know who you are!

Wk.

AlexAmor46
04-12-17, 12:21
Anybody? She's by 41 and palm river. Just south if there in a trailer. If anyone has experienced let me know. Thanks.

Al.

AlexAmor46
04-12-17, 13:43
Anybody? She's by 41 and palm river. Just south if there in a trailer. If anyone has experienced let me know. Thanks.

Al.But she wanted waaaay too much then gets offended and tries to insult you when you don't agree LOL typical GPS. Her and her husband are looking for some double Penetration if anyone is interested LOL.

Al.

SuprGuy
04-12-17, 15:40

Al.Almost met her last week. Wanted 1. 5 tulips for the hour. Too much of a gamble for an unknown plus found a better option at the time so didn't pursue further.

Latino45
04-12-17, 16:35
Almost met her last week. Wanted 1. 5 tulips for the hour. Too much of a gamble for an unknown plus found a better option at the time so didn't pursue further.No 1/2 hr option? 1. 5/ hour with no reviews, lmfao! THis is why that I do wish prostitution should be legal. A standard rates of sorts, mandatory drug testing, government gets their cut (Hey the legal mafia-you know). Regulation and less sex traffiking.

BizarroMarc
04-12-17, 18:48

Al.She was quoting 60 for a BJ. And much more for half hour or hour. Yes she gets an attitude when you ask for lower rates. The attitude leads me to believe she is a bad bet and will ask you to hurry. I would pay 60 is she lived in an upscale place, younger, no kids, and no tats.

BizarroMarc
04-15-17, 11:48
Found this one this morning but a bit out of the Tampa area for me.

BizarroMarc
04-15-17, 11:51
Got messaged by this cutie although I don; t need a massage myself LOL.

BizarroMarc
04-15-17, 11:58
I felt a little nervous getting in contact with her as she wanted car play only. And she didn't mention she was pay-for-play until the end of our exchanges.

She is not my cup of tea due to her excess booty. But maybe she could help out anyone in Seffner who wants to try her out.

PM me for her phone number. She is a naughty christian girl.

BizarroMarc
04-15-17, 12:03
Found another foxy one in NPR area. I didn; t partake again because of distance. But anyone who likes to travel, hey!